Not all fairies are nice by WootJimbob
Summary:

Mary was always warned to never go deep into the forest, that evil creatures lurked behind every tree waiting to snatch her up, and for 15 years she had no reason to question this logic. That was until she found a small friend from that very forest.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Footwear, Giant, Growing Woman, Insertion, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 15308 Read: 43314 Published: August 16 2018 Updated: August 30 2018

1. Friends from the forest by WootJimbob

2. Going Home by WootJimbob

3. Not all fairies are nice by WootJimbob

4. Big Marys playtime by WootJimbob

5. Mary gets BIG by WootJimbob

Friends from the forest by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

This story was originally going to be a single chapter but I couldn't stop adding to it. First chapter is the usual slow stuff but its speeds up in Chapter 2. This story will contain scat and gore among other horrible things, so enjoy.

Mary had been spending her summer holidays alone as usual. Waking up one day, the fifteen year old glanced at herself in the mirror. Her short brown hair in its usual messy state with its fringe just covering the blue eyes of her thin freckled face. Being a tomboy meant her body was in good shape from all the running and climbing she did, unfortunately all the girls in her small town thought she was strange for not wanting to be ladylike, and all the boys disliked her lack of femininity.


After a slow morning hanging around at home with her younger brother, Mary set off on her bike to the outskirts of town, on the very edge of the forest. Here she had slowly been building a bike trail, with jumps and bends to ride. She rode the bike around the track a few times slowly to warm up until she heard a noise cry out. Skidding to a halt Mary whipped her head around in shock.” Hello? Who's there?” asked the young girl, her usual tough persona slightly cracking in surprise. ”Nobody ever comes here” she thought as she put her foot back on the pedal to begin riding again. Once more a high pitched groan sounded from beyond the dirt mound, her eyes looking deep into the forest for the source. Cautiously she dismounted her bike and walked towards the tree line. Looking into the forest revealed only darkness, the thick canopy above blocking all sunlight. Slowly she crept towards the nearest tree for cover. For her whole life she was warned, “Never, under any circumstances go into the forest, not even one step. There are dangers hiding away in there ready to take you away without warning. Beasts that will eat you in one GULP!”. Everybody knew it, it was told by all adults, even at school it was taught.


But fifteen years of lessons were for naught as her hand touched the closest tree. A shiver fired down her spine as her heart began beating faster and faster. Peering around the tree revealed to her a shocking sight. Nothing. No monster had come for her. Heaving a heavy sigh she took a step back, only for her foot to land on something soft that immediately let out an ear piercing cry. Her hands shooting to her ears as she quickly stepped back again, stumbling and falling to the ground. Her ears stopped ringing as she sat up off the mossy ground. She could feel her black shirt and tight jeans now damp but it didn't even cross her mind as her eyes stayed fixed on a small creature that was now flattened into the moss, its arms and legs wiggling around trying to free itself.


Blinking from her trance, Mary crawled forward until she was over the creature. It looked almost human but tiny, about the size of a barbie doll, but with dark grey skin and neon green hair. Its body was marked with the diamond/ hexagon tread of her black vans. Carefully her fingers pinched the torso of the creature and lifted it free then set it down, its face changing from fear to a large grin. “WOW thank you giant. For saving me I am now bound to you for life. I will do as you please ,master” spoke the small being to Mary in a high pitched voice.


Mary just stared in disbelieve with her mouth open. “Umm yeah, what the fuck are you? Was that you making that noise earlier?” asked the towering teen. “Oh how rude of me, my name is Elgan, I am a fairy of this forest, or was until...” Her bright face souring as she twisted around to show what would have been wings were now tattered shreds protruding from her back. “My god, who would do this to you? How can I help you?” replied Mary as her fingers slowly made their way around Elgan's body. “Oh don't worry, this is not of your concern, fairy laws exist for reasons, even if sometimes people disagree with them. Please just take me away from here, I can't survive alone” spoke the fairy. Her small, smooth body devoid of normal human features with only her deeply heaving breasts the only indication its was female. Mary nodded as she gripped Elgan in one hand while using the other to stand. Looking down she sighed as her favourite jeans were now covered in a thick mucus of moss. The fairy in her hand began shaking slightly as as a light crept forth from its body. Opening her hand the fairy stood on her palm and waved her arms around, sending the light across her body making all the dirt and moss and even the moisture vanish in seconds. “Just a little gift for my new master” smiled Elgan.


Slowly walking back to the bike track Mary barraged Elgan with dozens of questions, and each one she answered without hesitation. Grabbing hold of her bike, Mary noticed something strange. While it was morning when she got here, the sun was now setting. Before she even asked, Elgan spoke “Ah yes, the forest is quite magical, and time can flow very differently there”.”Ha, so can you like read my mind now too or...?” Mary remarked to the small woman.”No, but I can read your face” she replied with sweet smile. Marys eyes rolled in reply then mounted her bike.”I can't ride my bike one handed so can you umm...” Spoke Mary as she lifted Elgan towards her shirt neck. The fairy easily climbed up into the neck hole, with her tiny feet planted firmly on Marys sizable breasts. “Hold ooonnn” Mary said as she began to ride her bike back into town.


Arriving home Mary poked the tiny fairy deeper into her shirt as she opened the door and walked straight into her father.” Oh there you are, I was about to check if you were almost home, dinner is ready. Wash up and … you look clean, where did you go today? Don't tell me you have a boyfr--”. ”DAAAD”, Her fathers words cut short by Marys quick reply, ”I was just on my bike, I'm getting better and didn't crash once, that's all”. ”Hmm, okay, if you say so” replied her father with a wink. Sitting down with her family, Mary devoured her dinner in record time, not realising how hungry she was. Finishing before everyone else she excused herself and went to her room. Locking her door she flung herself across the bed, only to hear a loud muffle from her shirt. “Oh shit” she softly spoke as she quickly rolled over and fished out her tiny friend.


The fairy woman sat in Marys lap as more and more questions came her way until finally. “So, do you want like some clothes or something? Because I can kinda see well everything, although I can't see your vagina? Or your butt hole? Only breasts? What's the deal?” quizzed Mary as she lifted the fairy into the air and looked around her body. ”Well master, Fairies don’t need to eat or excrete anything so we don't have any body parts for those things”. ”Wait, you don't eat? That's awesome. But wait, how do you, you know, make babies without those parts?” asked the teen. ”Its simple, a male and female fairy pair up and together using magic can form a flower seed that , when planted, blooms with a newborn fairy”. ”Oh my god that's so amazing, I can't imagine a fairy having sex really, but does that mean that you can't, like, pleasure yourself?” asked Mary in disbelief. ”Pleasure?” asked the fairy.


Marys face dropped, she couldn't believe this poor creature couldn't get itself off. Glancing at the clock she knew her parents would be asleep by now and her brother would have headphones on playing his games. A slight smirk crept across her face as she stood up from the bed and began stripping down to nothing. Elgan stood on the edge of the bed in anticipation as Marys naked form crouched down to pull a box from under the bed. Inside was a long pink rubber tube with various bumps along it. Climbing back onto the bed Mary spread her legs revealing a small brown bush above her pussy. Elgan moved up the bed then climbed onto Marys toned stomach with excitement. Marys hand moved down to her clit and began slowly swirling around it, causing her to quietly moan. Elgan watched intently as the hand performed all sorts of actions making Marys breathing speed up and heart rate increase. Elgan slowly moved down Marys body to watch what was happening, only to be knocked by the incoming dildo down between Marys legs. Elgans eyes went wide as she watched the large pink object begin to slide into her masters hole, then out, then in, repeatedly, while above the other hand delicately worked the upper area. Slowly Elgan moved closer, now smelling the sexual fluids building in Marys body, until she was close enough to put her small hands on the fleshy folds of the vagina. Up above Mary let out a whimper as she inserted the dildo much deeper than usual then with no hands forced it outwards onto the bed, its dull surface slick with slime. Elgan reached out to feel it only to be surrounded by fingers. “Sorry” were the only words she heard as the grip around her lined up with Marys awaiting hole. Above the fingers were now furiously mashing the clit as Elgan was forcefully sent into the moist pink hole before her. Inside she could hear the various fluids of her masters body sloshing and pumping around while her own body was assaulted by slime. Outwards she went, her view once more was her masters fleshy hole. Taking a deep breathe, Elgan choked on some liquid, making her cough hard while being forced back into Marys pussy. This time she felt the hand behind her move towards her legs and push her deeper until letting go. Elgan felt liquid building around her body as the surrounding muscles began flexing and contracting repeatedly as more liquid began seeping in. Elgan began to kick her limbs out, making the whole fleshy cave shutter violently and begin squeezing her body, forcing her back out. Everything around her began moving violently and Marys body moved around until finally a large wall of fluids came rushing outwards, helping send Elgan sliding free of her masters hole onto a towel on the bed.


After a clean up and saying sorry over and over Mary tried her best to make it up to Elgan for what she did. Even going so far as to touch all over the Fairies body, trying to find anywhere she got pleasure, but alas she could not. ” Fairies only gain pleasure from doing good things, such as serving their master, or helping nature” is what Elgan told her. After a while Mary and Elgan finally went to sleep, Marys mind raced with the days events and couldn't wait to see what else Elgan could do.


 



 


“No, stop this, this is forbidden magic, you cant do this. STOP THIS IT ONCE. They will kill you for this” Shouted a thin white skinned fairy in my face. He is trying to grapple me to the floor but I quickly jump across the room, no, I fly with my wings. He follows me, crashing us into a bookshelf. On the floor I can see a large circle with various runes and words around it and inside is another fairy with dark grey skin and neon green hair. I pull a dagger from my coat and slash at the thin fairy, who moves back and looks in disbelief. ”To think, you were like a brother to me, and now you try this. I cannot shield you from the council this time” He speaks sullenly then flies out of the window. I step into the circle while reciting strange words, then slide the dagger across my hand, sending blood trailing down my arm onto the body on the floor. Everything is going hazy until …


 



 


Marys slowly stirs awake. The sunlight peaking in around the curtains as she sits up to see Elgan sitting cross legged in the middle of the floor. Pulling away the covers makes Elgan turn her head, her face not her usual smile, but a frown. “Please master I need your help, I have been contacted by some of my friends. They are as I was and require aid” pleaded Elgan. ”Huh? Well of coarse I will help you, you are my friend, and friends of a friend are my friends too” spoke Mary as she moved around the room getting clothes to wear.


Mary dashed past her brother eating breakfast, stealing a piece of toast from his plate as she went, she didn't even hear him reply as she slammed the door behind her. With a vigour she didn't know she had, Mary pedalled her bike across town to her bike track near the forest. On arrival Elgan easily guided her giant master to the location of four more fairies. Each one with its wings horribly broken much like Elgans. Mary did notice though that these fairies had incredibly beautiful skin that almost glowed in the sunlight. Upon finding the fourth fairy Mary had a wild feeling of familiarity with it. Looking down at its slender frame it was as if she knew it, but couldn't figure out why. Elgan greeted each fairy with open arms except the last one, with whom she simply greeted as one would an old enemy.


Once more Mary departed the forest only to be greeted by the setting sun. Somehow she managed to fit all 5 now friends into her shirt she hastily rode home. Sneakily she entered the house and went to her room. Mary deposited all five fairies onto her bed then went into the kitchen for dinner. While walking across the house she got a text message from her mother saying “Sorry me and dad wont be home for dinner, there is leftovers in the freezer, Love Mum”. With a small sigh she pulled out a plate of frozen food and heated it up in the microwave then returned to her room.


Stepping in and locking the door, the five fairies came from under the bed. Mary sat on the floor as the fairies began to crowd around her. She handed a pea to each fairy to eat. ”I know you said that fairies don't eat, but have you tried it? Its pretty good”. Each fairy holding a pea the size of a baseball looked at each other then bit into it. Each fairy had a slightly different reaction, but they all enjoyed it. Mary sat and watched with tears in her eyes as they sampled the various vegetables off her plate, each time at least one fairy would pull a hilarious face either in delight or disgust. Slowly she cleared her plate until it came to the steak. Taking a bit herself she could taste the meaty juices and knew the fairies would love it.


While Mary was holding the knife to cut the steak all the fairies seemed a bit scared. “Don't worry guys, I'm not going to cut you, I’m just cutting this steak, you guys and gal, will LOVE it” explained Mary as she sliced small pieces of meat onto the plate. One by one the fairies took a piece then looked up at Mary. “One, two, three” counted down Mary as the five fairies stuffed their faces with the meat. Instantly they dropped to the floor and began writhing around like worms. Worried, Mary quickly moved forward to help them, only to see their faces with tears streaming down their cheeks and their hands moving across their bodies. As they swallowed they began moaning and panting like wild animals. Mary began quietly laughing to herself at the sight of these five fairies getting off to eating steak. As Elgan began to come around from her pleasure she looked up at Mary's smiling face. ”Is this pleasure? my whole body is hot and I just cant resist wanting more, how do you not always wish for this feeling, its amazing?” shouted the fairy.”Sure sounds and looks like it to me” replied Mary with a smile. Looking over at the other four as they began to sit up Mary began cutting up the steak again, dicing half of it to eatable chunks for them. Like rabid animals they sprinted forward and engorged themselves on the meat with no restraint, almost like watching some sort of food orgy.


Some time later when they were all preparing for bed Elgan asked Mary” can you sleep on the floor with us please, I’m worried you may roll and suffocate us on the mattress, just for tonight, please master?”. Mary looking down at the pleading fairy couldn't say no. Slowly she pulled her pillow and blanket off the bed and lied on the floor. The five fairies scrambled up onto her stomach and they all drifted off to sleep.


 



 


“Look what you have done, you are a monster” Shouted an elderly fairy, his wings slowly fluttering behind him with magnificent colours. ”There is a difference between magic research and what you have done here. Stealing others magic? Stealing bodies? You have gone mad. You will be banished and those who helped you will be too”. Fairys to my sides hold me down as a muscular fairy comes into the room, in his hands is a razor blade the size of his torso. I begin thrashing around as he moves towards me, my wings beating furiously until they stop, and I see them fall to the floor in front of me. I begin to cry as the fairies to my sides drag me to an open window. ”May the birds feast on your remorseful corpse, Elgan” Speaks the old fairy before I get thrown out the window, sending me to my death. I try my hardest to flap my non existent wings until I hit the mossy floor below.

End Notes:

This story kinda come out of nowhere while I was writing for Watch what you're doing. This story is finished. Hope you all enjoy. P.S. Iv'e had a thing for Vans recently, so in this Mary wears vans and NEVER takes them off :).

Going Home by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

This is where everything kicks off. If you don't like Extreme Gore and Blood I would suggest leaving now because this is the beggining of the decent into evil and madness.

Mary wakes up in a fright.”Ugh what a nightmare” she groggily moans. Looking down her body she sees Elgan standing atop her breasts , the slight amount of light illuminating her body. “Elgan?” Marys speaks. As Elgan turns she lifts a bloody hand to the sky then runs and leaps to Marys face, forcing the bloody arm into her mouth. “PHTPH WHAT THE FUCK ELGAN?” Shouts Mary as she spits Elgan off her face. She tries to reach for the fairy but her arms don't move. Looking at Elgan, she starts seeing double as slowly she loses conciousness.“I'm sorry” is all Mary heard as she drifted into to darkness.


Mary wakes up in a fright again. “Ugh what a nightmare” She groggily moans as she feels a slight breeze across her body. Slowly she opens her eyes to see herself staring down at her. Quickly she jumps to her feet. Her body feels incredibly light, as if the wind could blow her away. Above her the smiling face of … Herself, just looks on. “Hello? Me?” She shouts up to her own gigantic face, noticing her voice is much higher than usual. “Hello Master, oops, I mean Mary, now” booms the teen from above with a cheeky grin. The giant then stands to her full height, revealing that she is wearing the same clothes she wore when two days ago when she found Elgan. Her imposing size makes the small girl slightly cower.”...Elgan? What happened? This isn't funny” cries out the tiny girl as she begins waving her hands, only to see blood running down her arm. “This isn't funny, you are right. This is AMAZING! Human bodies are incredible” She replies as she runs her hands across her breasts and down her jeans towards her crotch as she lightly wiggled her toes, sending small rubbery squeaks from the familiar black vans.


Tiny Mary looks around to see the other fairies on the floor, their bodies not moving. “What did you do to them?” asks the tiny girl. ”I knocked them out, and now I shall use them. I always struggled with how to take another fairies power, but last night I figured it out. It's all thanks to you Mary”. The tiny Mary stood wide eyed as a giant hand scooped up one of the fairies bodies and brought it to the giants face. Her lips quivered as they parted while the fairy was slowly inserted into her salivating maw. He didn't get very far as the giant started gagging on the fairies legs. Spitting him out to her hand she simply balled her fist, mashing the fairy to paste, then scooped it into her mouth. Blood dripped from her hand and her chin as she began chewing on the fairies body effortlessly. Mary began throwing up at the gruesome sight above her. After the giant swallowed she reached down for two more fairies. Mary, not waiting around, began to run to the last fairy, the thin one that she felt she knew.


Shaking the fairy, she slowly woke him up. Once their eyes met he threw a punch at her, “How dare you attack me in my sleep Elgan I--” his words cut off by the sound of the giant above them speaking with a full mouth, “Oh Arnor you are awake already, that's a shame”*Gulp*. Arnors Pale face seemingly turning whiter as he looked upwards to see the giant girl begin chewing on another fairy, blood now pouring down her face onto her shirt and jeans. Arnor grabbed Marys hand and began sprinting with her towards the door only to be instantly blocked by a large black shoe stomping in their path. “Sorry Arnor, I'm saving the best for last”, came deadly words from above as a hand simply lifted him from the floor to head height. Down below, Mary slumped on the floor crying, struggling to stay conscious from blood loss.


“This could have been you and me Arnor, getting revenge on the council, but instead you BETRAYED ME” spoke the giant teen, her hands twisting together to simply mash Arnors insides to nothing. His head slumping to the side as she forced his body into her mouth. *Crunch, Crunch, Crunch*. She ground his body into paste between her molars as blood spurt outwards, then swallowed him down. With such a surge of power the giant girl moved her hands to her crotch, and even slightly pressing through the jeans could feel an incredible sensation of pleasure. She bit her lip and whispered “No, not yet” to herself.


Mary felt a huge finger rub her body until she was lying on her back with her limbs splayed out. “Please...don't...eat...me...” pleaded the dying girl. ”I don't have to, I already have my power” spoke the giantess as the tan rubber sole of Marys black vans filled her vision, each small mark and scratch on the rubber from the past few months wear now in plain sight. With single motion the giant Mary brought her sneaker down onto the fairy, its guts bursting like a balloon across the tan sole and across the floor. With a couple of squeaks the rubber twisted back and forth forcing the mush into her treads. For good measure she gave it a few stomps before stepping back to see what was her former body and master now a deformed mess mostly caught on her soles. With a smirk she walked across the room, each left foot step making a visceral 'schtick' noise as the gore was sticking to the wooden floor. Mary checked herself out in the mirror, her face and neck completely covered in blood, along with the front of the shirt and parts of her jeans. Opening her mouth she could still see fleshy bits stuck in her teeth. With a simple wave of her hand, dull light filled the room cleaning the whole place spotless. As the light faded a voice came that shook her whole body. ”Whoa, when did you learn magic Sis?”, were the words of a young boy no older than ten peaking into the room. In a reactive move the boy vanished in a bright light.


The boys vision recovered from the bright flash in time to see his sisters shoes sole come crashing onto him, once more pushing body parts into their treads. Before Mary could even clean her shoes her father came around the corner. “What the hell are you stomping about?” asked the 6'5” man, before also shrinking down. He managed three steps before his daughters shoe mercilessly crushed him flat, reuniting him with his mangled son. Marys shoes left bloody marks across the carpet as she strode into the kitchen to see her mother making breakfast. Mary pulled out a chair and lifted her feet onto the dinning table, showing their bloody soles to her mothers back. Turning around Marys mother shouted, ”MARY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, GET THOSE DIRTY SHOES OFF THE TABLE NOW!! LOOK AT THIS MESS. YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY”. Her mothers screeching meaning nothing as the furious woman stormed over and grabbed the daughters legs to remove them from the table.”What's on them mother?” Spoke Mary in an innocent voice. “WHO CARES WHAT ON THEM JUST …. WHAT.... Oh , OH GOD NO NOOooo--” Her mother quickly noticing her husband and son mashed into the treads, before she was shrunk. “Mother? What is it? Oh well, guess ill never know” Said Mary as she swung her feet off the table, trailing gore along with them, then forcibly stamping down onto her miniature mother, squirting her insides across the nearby cupboard. Mary sat in silence as she tried to calm herself. She could feel the incredible pleasure building in her pussy, but knew the more she waited, the better it would be.


Mary left the house, not bothering to clean up, and saw her bike on the grass. “Hmm maybe I should of eaten her, then id have known how to use this contraption” she thought to herself. Mary stood pondering in her front yard until she finally clapped her hands together, light shot out and engulfed her, making her vanish, then re-appear at her bike track. ”God this magic is amazing” she shouted as she looked into the deep dark forest. With an evil grin and a spring in her step, the once Elgan, now Mary, began her trek into the dark woods.


After what seemed like an hour Mary was finally met with a fairy. By his weapon she could tell it was a guard. “Halt, do not go any further. Explain how you evaded our barrier and your intentions” Spoke the small man sternly. “I have come to negotiate better human fairy terms for the treaty, I wish to see the council immediately” Spoke Mary with authority. “Yes right away, follow me” were the guards last words as a feminine hand wrapped around his hovering body and stuffed it into a moist cave. The guard struggled as Marys lips sealed while her teeth made short work of him. She could feel her power growing each one she ate, and was almost salivating at the thought of 'meeting' the council.


Mary knew where the capital was from here and began working her way around the outskirts of the city, eating outlying families or stray guards. Slowly her power grew until she knew she was more powerful than any fairy before her. Carefully she cast a new barrier spell over the city, to seal all the inhabitants in. Then once more began her march into the city.


The fairy city consisted of multiple hollow trees and fallen logs where various rooms and buildings had been build out from. In the centre stood a mighty tree stump of a once enormous tree, meters across and over a meter tall, its missing presence in the canopy allowing light to spill into the area, illuminating the city with a golden glow. The stump itself was a sacred place where only the elders may tread. Above it hung the banners for the most powerful fairy houses, while around the roots were smaller decorations signifying the sacred stumps importance to fairy kind. Mary carefully walked into the city, being sure to not crush anything or anyone. Finally she made it to the meeting clearing, where past human and fairy talks were held. A tree stump carved into the shape of a stool sat across from a large suspended balcony where three small chairs sat. Mary sat on the stool as three elderly fairies made their way to the platform. “This is quite unexpected I must say. I’m sure this meeting wasn't for a few more years” spoke one of the elders. “Yes I’m quite sure of it too, and not only that but who are you missy. While I can tell you have magical power, you are not the emissary, or any relation to them, am I correct?” spoke another elder. Mary let out a small chuckle while smiling, showing off her slightly blood stained teeth to them all, then responded, “sharp as always old man, I could never slip anything by you. Although this time I think I just may have”.


One elder stood from his seats and moved back a few steps. “Old man …. no … you, you're dead. You were clipped” shouted one of the elders. The other two looked in confusion, “what, who is this, you know this human girl?” asked one to the other. “This is no human girl, no, this is Elgan”. At hearing the name Elgan, Mary cracks a smile. “See I knew I couldn't get past you old man. Also I'm not Elgan any more, my name is Mary ”she said as she stood up from the carved stump and threw her hands outwards to display her new body, her ample breasts now inline with the platform. “RUN FOR YOUR LI--” a shouting elders quaking voice being silenced by Marys mouth snapping shut around him, the platform simply crumbling away as the other elders begin to flee.


Mary didn't give chase, she knew they couldn't leave. Slowly she chewed her first prize, savouring each pop and snap in her mouth edging, her closer and closer to a climax until finally swallowing the old fairy. Power surged through her body as guards armed with sharp sticks and pointy rocks rushed her. Their weapons unable to pierce her skin or clothing as she simply looked on in disgust. Without a thought she lifted her hand and created a vacuum, sucking all the guards around her into her hand until they were formed into a watermelon sized sphere. With her other hand she began compressing the ball, shrinking it down to an apple size. With an amused look on her face she bit into the body sphere, squirting blood everywhere. Shamelessly she chewed them as blood oozed down her arm and dribbled from her chin to the floor. Terrified guards who came as backup simply fled at the sight of the giant teen munching down on their comrades. With another squeeze the ball shrank down to grape size. Mary eyed off the ball, all the guardsmen now tiny, mashed together. Slowly she placed it between her teeth then chomped down, exploding blood around her mouth, while boosting her power more and makeing her quietly moan in pleasure.


Suddenly she felt a piercing pain in her arm. Looking down, a bulky fairy wielding a razor blade was flying away from a bleeding cut on her arm that simply healed back over. Within two steps the giant teen caught up, and with a kick she connected her muddied shoe with the side of the fairy, sending him soaring through the air into a near by tree. The fairy's impact shook the tree, before he started to fall to the ground, landing with a splat in the mud and a clatter as the razor blade bounced against a nearby rock. The muscled fairy looked up painfully as an enormous hand reached around his body. Being lifted to Marys face, the giant teen spoke to her once torturer. “My my, what pretty wings you have” boomed the freckled teen as her fingers began caressing the fairy's wings. “Mind if I take them?” she asked as her slender fingers began pulling on his wings, invoking loud screams from him. Harder she pulled until they finally came off. Through tears he watched as the beautiful wings slowly span to the ground in free-fall, only to be stomped into the damp ground by the giantesses dirty vans. “Oops” was all she said as she scrunched her hand, forcing the fairy's body to mash into itself, then eating him from her palm. Looking outwards she could see all the fleeing fairies, hundreds of them all trying to escape her.


Lazily she started to walk from the meeting spot towards the mighty stump. As she got closer she started to knock into some of the hollow trees, trying to shake out any hiding stragglers. As she approached one, she came in with a left hook, her hand easily shattering the wood, sending the top half of the trunk sailing to the ground with a mighty thud. In the flattened wreckage two fairies were spotted. One had its leg trapped under a rock and the other was trying to free her. Moving in, the free fairy didn't flee, but kept struggling to help his friend. The rock almost budging, almost, their faces turning red as they struggled to move the rock until 'whip' the free fairy was scooped up and now trapped between Marys teeth. Getting on all fours she moved her head above the trapped fairy, their screams to each other heart wrenching to all but Mary, who cruelly chomped down sending the fairies blood and arms down to the ground, covering the trapped fairy in gore. Satisfied Mary stood back to full height and lifted her foot over the rock, its muddy sole looming overhead. The fairy below pleaded for mercy but the shoe fell, pressing the rock down into the mud and dirt below, forcing the fairies innards to explode in all directions. Uncaring, Mary walked forward, placing all her weight down and sinking the rock and fairy remains deeper into the ground as she walked away to find more victims.


Knowing the capital covered a large area, Mary began shrinking the barrier, forcing those hiding along the edges back into the city. Looking out she could see various groups of fairies coming towards her, being pushed by the invisible barrier. Once again she moved out, slowly she got closer to a large group of maybe forty fairies. By looking she could tell these were the one who couldn't escape. The old, the young or the sick. Approaching the group they all huddled together, Mary could hear their cries and pleas but all it did was turn her on more. The giantess teen came to a stop above them and picked up one child and one old one. One by one she ate them. “Meh not worth my time” she spoke aloud as she began to walk away, allowing the large group to sigh in relief. She took two steps up a large rock then turned to them all. Her bloodied face with a large smile as Mary simply jumped down onto the group. Her black vans unstoppably crunching deep into the ground as blood ejected across the forest floor and across the remaining fairies while painting her bottom half in blood. The group began to scatter as her next step overtook some more, the bloody soles dropping chunks of meat and flesh before pressing down on more victims, painting the forest floor a dull crimson colour. In the corner of her eye she saw a small group trying to climb up some rocks to escape. With a skip and a kick she launched her foot out, splattering one against the flat rock face, the others were sprayed with a mixture of blood and mud as the giant shoe forced much of the crud free from under it sole. The shoe then moved sideways, swiping the remaining few from the rocks down next to the gore pile that was Marys other shoe. ”This will end if you bring me the ELDERS” screamed Mary as she brought her shoe down from the rock onto the injured fairies at her feet, the impact painting up along the rock to the bloody smear left behind from her shoe. Moving on Mary began picking out single fairies, and like Like playing hopscotch, she jumped from one foot to the next, each terrifying impact killing another innocent fairy. A weak fairy was scurrying through the underbrush as the gruesome sole of Marys vans hung overhead. Noticing the raining blood he looked up to see a mashed pile of fairies, most of them dead, slowly lowering onto him. His frail legs losing strength as he tried to evade the landing footwear, his lower half not making it. His last sight was of the shoe slightly lifting to reveal his own body, now mashed into the gory mess, then sliding above him and dropping down, firing his remaining innards of of his head.


Turning around Mary saw a group of 5 kids trying to fly away, their wings hardly carrying them off the ground. She took one step, but her foot caught a vine and she fell to the ground. Immediately dozens of fairies came charging from behind the trees. In the back both Elders were casting magic, making vines grow across her body, holding her to the ground. Small ropes were being flung across her body and being pegged into the forest floor. The giant teen lied calmly on her stomach as the fairies easily captured her. The elders slowly approached her head.


“Look what you have done Elgan, I mean Mary. You have brought the fairy city to ruin, and what for? Revenge? Such foolishness, you should have been killed. And now you will be”. The speaking elder gesturing to a soldier in the back who blows a small horn.” Elders please can you not see, this could have been US together. With our magic we could easily escape the forest and defeat the humans. The whole world could be ours. But you were all too foolish to see that” spoke the tied up Mary. ”Hmph, still a fool as always. The world isn't ours to take, its ours to share. And we have done that for millennia, and will do it for millennia more” the elders voice now becoming full of rage. ”Long ago the humans gave us a weapon, a human slayer, for if a time came when a human would threaten us we would need a defence” spoke the elder once more as behind him on a small cart a metallic object rolls into view. The elder gestures as vines begin to wrap around the handle and snake towards the trigger. The pistol wrapped in vines snakes towards Marys head until it stops a foot away. Marys eyes showing no remorse, only resolve, staring down the barrel. The vines tighten their grip around the trigger slowly until.


 


BANG!

End Notes:

What a chapter. It can get a bit hard not writing the same this twice when describing things, and I hope I did well in not doing that. Iv'e wanted to write a really gory story for a while and even though this is pretty deep in it, I feel I could probably go into more detail with a small scope story, maybe in the future. As usual tell me what you like/ don't like as sometimes it gives me ideas. Enjoy

Not all fairies are nice by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Again, this chapter has extreme blood and gore, along with scat. Mary now has her way with the remaining fairies

“IMPOSSIBLE” shouted the elder, “THIS WEAPON IS A HUMAN SLAYER”. Marys forehead glowed with a radiant light as the spinning bullet simply disintegrated on impact. “I am more powerful than you can ever hope to realise” spoke Mary as her bloodied shoes dug deep into the mud and forced her upwards, snapping all the vines and ropes holding her down. The soldiers began flying for their lives as a muddied arm extended from under her body, easily catching one elder mid flight then jamming him into her mouth. The last elder simply began flying upward into the canopy to escape. Marys mouth drooled with blood and mud as she ground the second elder into mush then swallowed hard, forcing all the muck into her stomach.


Standing up, Mary started running after the fleeing soldiers, snatching them from the air and chomping them down with ease. Mary would catch some movement in the corner of her eyes and immediately be there, stuffing her face with hidden soldiers or unlucky civilians. After chasing and finishing off a few stragglers Mary came across an incredible sight. Within a thick grouping of trees was a small clearing filled with hundreds of flowers. Her eyes sparkling at the sight before here. The birthplace of fairies now laid in front of her, and at the flowers stems stood dozens of guards with various weapons ready to defend it. Slowly she approached, purposely pressing heavy with each foot step. Now within meters of the flowers the guards start their charge. Their weapons doing nothing against the giant girl as she began wading into the sea of flowers, her heavy steps simply snapping the flower stems, sending them toppling to the ground. Casually she dips her hand down, plucking a small pod from a blooming flower, inside a small fairy floated in a clear goo. With a flick of her wrist she sends it sailing upwards and catches it in her mouth. The unrelenting guards attacking her body all begin to stop as Mary shows off the helpless fairy infant in her mouth before them. With a sickening crunch her teeth pierce through the fragile shell sending the liquid remains spurting in all directions. The guards begin crying and shouting as they start attacking once more with boundless rage. Still Mary walks along unimpeded by their actions. More and more unborn fairies are snatch up and eaten by the giant killer or simply crushed by her casual stroll. The guards slowly losing moral at each one until they forfeit their attack and just stand by as Mary finishes off the last morsels of the next generation of fairies. Her cruelty not ending either as she begins kicking her legs out to trample the remaining flowers, while also taking large leaps onto the groups of demoralised fairies. Their bodies simply turned to mush as Marys horrific shoes press them into its treads and the ground. Satisfied, Mary begins her march back towards the centre of the city to finish off everyone else.


Entering the main part of the city Mary began to shrink the barrier, forcing those hidden away towards her location at the sacred stump. Now the barrier was only 10 meters around her, leaving very few rock and trees to hide behind. Mary climbed atop the sacred spot to look out for any 'willing' sacrifices but they all hid like cowards before her might. Her muddied and bloody vans squelching after each step from the gore and slush that had gushed across her feet in her stomping frenzy, the white rubber around the sole and white laces stained brown and red, their treads completely filled with corpses and mud and more corpses. Looking down Mary began scraping the rubber soles along the edges of the great tree, trying to remove some gunk from them. Banging and scraping the soles as chunks of meat and gore fell out in perfect diamond and hexagonal shapes. ”I can wait all day guys so don't worry, you too can all end up like this” Mary said proudly as she lifted her foot high then slammed it down on the sacred stump, dislodging more and more body parts each time. As Mary waited she felt a strange sensation in her stomach and she could feel her guts turning over. A dark grin crept across Marys face as she looked out to her audience, “Or maybe you will end up like this”.


With a wave of her hand vines begin to crawl up and around the great stump to form a circle above it. With grace, Mary bends to lower her pants, revealing her tight ass to everyone. She could of sworn she heard some gasps, but paid it no mind as she sat on her 'royal throne' with her pants around her ankles as terrible noises escaped her ass. In the silence of the forest earth shaking farts echoed through the trees followed by a sharp hiss as her bladder begins to let go of its contents. Marys legs quickly lift and more vines form an arm to hold them as piss begins spraying down onto the stump and onto the ground. “This is awesome” shouts Marys as she experiences pissing for the first time. The 15 year old teen wiggles her ass causing the piss to spray further across the stump making a yellow waterfall form along the stumps edge, helping wash away some of the scraped crud along its edges. As the piss begins to slow another echoing fart bellows out and around her. The giantess grips the vine seat and hold on for dear life as her anus opens up and started dumping shit on the stump. Looking between her legs with amusement, Marys watches as long log after log plummet to the pile below, splattering piss and shit across the stump, desecrating it even more. With a long stare she could make out bits of bone and wing mashed in alongside the horrible excrement. A sour smell fills the air as the freshly laid shit pile begins spreading under its own weight. With a final grunt Mary strains and pushes her largest shit out yet, her hands tearing into the vines as she forces the huge turd down into the pile, it landing with an ungodly splat. Taking a deep breath, and getting a whiff of her work she exclaims ”Wow this place has gone to shit”. Reaching up, Mary grabs various banners from different houses in the fairy city and uses them to wipe her ass before depositing them onto the steaming pile of shit atop the gigantic stump.


Looking out Marys searched for any movement, but there was nothing. “Fine ill make you come to me” sighed Mary as she once more shrank the forcefield, forcing the remaining fairies out of hiding, or some to be crushed into trees and rocks they couldn't move out of in time. The final 20 or so fairies slid out into the open, forced to look up at their goddess destroyer atop their once sacred tree stump, her towering figure only made more terrifying by the large pile of shit behind her. Mary waved her hand once more teleporting the final fairies to a central spot. The group huddled together trying to shield the elder from Marys wrath. Mary gracefully stepped out of her pants and placed them atop the vines, then stepped over the pile of turd and jumped down to the ground, sending splatters of piss, gore and mud all over the fairies. With a single step she towered over them once more. Her eyes piercing straight through them.


The giants body suddenly squatted down, fully exposing her dripping wet pussy to the crowd. “Lets see here 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, hmm you aaaand you” the giantess counted the survivers then plucked two randomly from the group and made her way back to the stump. She climbed back up and walked to the covered pile of shit then crouched in front of it. “Sorry guys but we had too many” Spoke the teen as she slowly inserted the two fairies head first into the pile. Their feet flailing wildly as she pushed them further in until they couldn't be seen. Mary once more strolled back over and jumped down, forcefully splashing her Vans in a large pool of piss to splash the fairies. “Now I have a job for all of you, so sort yourselves into groups of seven, except you, your coming up here” ordered Mary as she lifted the final elder up to her face. ”Now follow me” ordered the giantess as she walked back to the stump. The three groups of fairies marched behind, trying not to be sick from the sight of bloodied lumps of torso, or the piss pools with limbs floating in them.


Mary turned and sat upon the stump, her legs just short of reaching the ground. “Group one” Mary said as she teleported a group of fairies up to the stump. Behind them was a large drop into death, around them were large fleshy legs, and before them was the fleshy opening of Marys pussy, slowly pulsing in anticipation. “Now you guys are going to get in there and make me cum, then once that happens keep going, ill tell you when to stop. And trust me, you'll know when I cum” Spoke the girl as she winked towards the group. “Groups two and three, each of you will pick a shoe and clean it. After I’m done up here whoever has cleaned their shoe the best shall be set free. OK? Go!” Mary announced.


The three groups of fairies set to work diligently. At first group one had no idea what to do until Marys hand swooped in and forced one of the fairies inside her vagina, making her whole body shudder as she let out a primal scream. Compared to eating the meat yesterday night, this was on a whole other planet. Her eyes instantly rolled back into her head as her pussy clamped down into the poor fairy inside her. She felt his body popping and breaking inside her and it felt like nothing she could of dreamed. Peering down she could see the others standing around, “Hey get to work, rub the sides, get in there, and up the top rub that too. Being so leant back meant she couldn't see teams two and three, but she wasn't too concerned.


The elder was sat on Marys shoulder, his eyes glazed over as he watched his fellow people be tormented and tortured to death by this giant girl. Her hand curled around his body and brought him to her face. The face of probably an ordinary teen turned into a vicious killer. Her hair all muddy and messed up, her fine complexion spoiled by the large splatters of blood staining the skin. Her opened mouth revealing a cave so terrifiyng that even to the almost paralysed-with-fear elder he still fought against trying to run. Her hot and heavy breath washing over the elder as Marys head rested on her chest, mouth open. ”Get in” came the voice of his maker, a voice so terrible that he wished he could swap place with one of the other fairies. Slowly the old fairy climbed up the red chin, his hands holding blood stained teeth to lift himself into the humid hole. Death filled the air as he could see remains of past victims loosely hanging about. The lips closed behind him as he curled into a ball and awaited death.


After the elder climbed in her mouth, Mary could feel it deep down. Slowly she worked her tongue around the fairy in her maw, covering him in saliva and other fluids. Down below she could see the fairies now working together, with two holding together as another two to force them in and out of her pussy, two more working the lips and flesh around the pussy and thigh while one sat atop and reached around under a flap to play with her clit, She was in heaven. Faster and faster she rocked her body to the rhythmic beat of her live fairy dildos as they started speeding up. More and more she swirled her final prize in her mouth, slowly snipping at him with her molars to get a little taste of his flesh. Harder and harder, faster and faster. A free hand come sailing down, grabbing the fairies head who was up top and forcefully rubbing it into her clit, until she felt it smash and cave in against the small nub. Still she swirled her fingers in the fairies juices until she couldn’t hold it anymore. With a final breath she bit into the Elder in her mouth, filling it with blood as his body exploded, while down below she slammed her meaty thighs together, sending blood spurting up and down her body and legs. Her blood and gore filled mouth screaming out in ecstasy as she felt an eruption of pleasure shoot through her body, her whole being shaking violently and she orgasmed repeatedly. Slowly she parted her legs she saw the remains of the fairies now being mixed in with the creamy clear fluid that gushed forth from her pussy.


As her mind slowly cleared she could feel her power was immense. Nothing could stop her, the world was at her feet. At that thought she remembered the other two groups. Sliding her bare ass forward to the edge of the stump she could see the two groups going at it. They didn't even flinch as blood and cum was washed over the edge of the stump to join the messy swamp already at their feet. Looking close, it looked like the white rubber around the shoe sole had been mostly cleaned by both teams. With a single push Mary jumped off the stump, landing straight onto multiple fairies of each team. “Woops, clumsy me, guess it will just be more for you to clean” She spoke as she moved her left foot over the remaining fairies from that team and brought it down hard enough to sink the whole shoe into the goopy mess of the forest floor. Meanwhile she could feel the two fairies trapped in her pussy begin to slide free, their mangeled bodies falling with a splash into the ungodly swamp below. With amusment she slowly lifted her right shoe, the meaty tendrils slowly snapping from the obliterated bodies under the rubber soles, the right shoe team didn't even move. They watched in terror as the shoe slowly hovered above the two dying fairies, lying face down in a pool of piss and cum and blood, then slowly it descended pushing their bodies deeper and deeper under the liquid, until when the shoe rose up, they didn’t. The right foot simply returned back on top of the bloody mess that was most of the right foot team. The remaining fairies still didn't move, they just stood beside the shoe that was currently crushing their team mates. “Well looks like you win, you are free to go” said Mary. The three remaining fairies slowly looked up to see the giant teens body, covered in blood.“ Well hurry up, before I change my mind” boomed the teen. The three fairies started flying to freedom when one was simply crushed by a descending shoe.” Oops, didn't see you there” laughed Mary as she started walking away from the ruins of a once powerful nation of fairies.


The two remaining fairies quickly flew away from the capital and out into the wilderness of the open forest. After a few minutes they finally stopped to rest on a branch, their chests pounding so hard it felt they would burst. Looking at each other they both began laughing and crying. Their nightmare was finally over. Suddenly the ground shook, the two fairies froze and looked around. They couldn't see anything. Once more the whole tree shook, this time forcing them to their knees. With a look of worry the two fairies raced to the top of the tree hoping to see what was causing the earthquakes. Clearing the canopy, for as far as they could see was just trees, until the sky became dark. Turning around they were greeted by a sight all too familiar. A large tan coloured pattern of diamond and hexagons descending on their location. The two fairies simply held each other as the wall of rubber stomped down into the forest, levelling the entire location.

End Notes:

Even when adding this chapter I had to resist putting in more gruesome deaths. Is it too much? Not enough? Who knows.

Big Marys playtime by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

Now its time for Mary to get revenge on the Humans. As before contains gore, scat and piss.

Mary simply walked back to the town she could see on the edge of the forest. Albeit this time she was over 100 meters tall. As she neared the town, two small cars with flashing lights came screeching to a halt on the edge of the forest. A small man wearing blue clothes pulled out a device and began speaking through it. “Please miss, change coarse, this town means you no harm. Please leave us in peace”. Marys stride didn't change as she simply kept walking until she cleared the forest. Her shoe slamming down between the two cars, making the blue clothed men jump for cover. Her next step came down on top of a small diner, pressing the cube building flat into the ground, sending debris flying. The police officer drew his gun and fired at the slightly exposed ankle between the giantess's jeans and ankle socks. She stopped mid step and turned on her heel, twisting the diner into mere scrap as the rubber twisted on the ground. Before he could even move the enormous pair of perfectly clean vans turned the man into a blood cloud as the shoe slammed down into the dirt. The other officers began running to no avail as the shoe lifted and swung above them. Looking up, the patterned soles were only slightly dusty with a red tinge as they once more slammed into the ground, ending their lives.


Feeling unsatisfied Mary began to grow even more, 200, 300 meters, topping out at 500 meters. Her shoes now easily eclipsing the town. With a single step she turned half the town to rubble. Although they could fit within the treads. Thinking that, Mary slid her shoe across the town, levelling the whole place, with a slight twist and a step back, she could hardly tell the town existed other than the wrecked carnage of wood and scrap in the familiar diamond and hexagon shape of her treads. Looking to the horizon she could see the tops of buildings peaking over the hills. Mary suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot through her body. It bounced around then subsided. Thinking nothing of it she kept on moving to her next target.


On the outskirts of a small city, a family of 4 sit and listen the news. Large earthquakes have been felt, so they enacted their emergency plan to hide in a bunker in their backyard. Over time the earthquakes got louder and louder until finally the earth above them moved downwards, pushing the floor into the ceiling trapping all inside. The family screamed and yelled for help as a distant earthquake rumbled around them. Finally the earth moved again this time upwards, loosening the floor and eventually allowing it to fall away to reveal they were in fact flying, below them they could see the nearby neighbourhood sailing by, their bodies luckily stuck tight into the mud ceiling, suddenly they were moving downwards again, at great speed. They hardly had time to say their goodbyes and the street below them rocketed upwards, compressing them into the matter around them like glue.


Mary slowly walked across the neighbour hood, carelessly stepping on buildings. A head of her she could see large buildings, some as large as her, towering into the sky. Once more a huge sharp pain shot through her body, forcing her to stop walking and catch her breath. Her double vision faded and she kept on moving, now slightly dragging her heels to collect even more poor souls under her shoes.


As Mary got close to the towering buildings some small insects flew past and a second later small explosions went off on her face. While it didn't hurt it, was quite bothersome. They came back around for a second pass. This time she stuck one finger over her nostril and inhaled with the other, sucking both planes into her nose. The planes span out of control and crashed deep in her nose, setting off huge explosions. Marys nose tingled as she began to rub it, she had the urge to sneeze. “AH, AH, AH ACHOOOO” Mary violently sneezed, hurling large globs of snot and spit across the city.


Mary again walked on until she finally came face to face with the first building. Its appearance similar to a mirror. She approached it and began to check herself out. Thanking herself for cleaning up before becoming gigantic. The top of the building had a large group of people watching her, they were at about eye level. She got on her tippy toes and brought her mouth to the roof, then licked all the people from it. She swirled them around until finally biting down, feeling tiny pops of flavour, but nothing like she wanted. Stepping back she once more looked at her body, her sizable breasts hidden behind a black shirt and long skinny legs inside her tight jeans. She began rubbing her breasts through her shirt, feeling her nipples harden. She began circling her nipples with her fingers under her clothes. Looking at the mirror, she swiftly removed her shirt, sending it sailing across town to another building. Leaning in closer she began rubbing the erect nipples, giving her a new pleasure. Slowly she rubbed, feeling every slight wrinkle of the nipple. Looking at herself, Mary stepped forward and pressed her bare breasts into the mirror building, exploding the top few floors into a mess of steel and glass. Her hand then gripped around the building in a bear hug and squeezed, snapping the top from the rest. She then began massaging her boobs with the building debris until it all slowly fell to the ground. Looking down the remaining two third of the building she simply began falling straight onto it, forcing the building to split in half between her busty chest. The man made structure gave no support as she simply slammed into the ground, causing cracks to appear in every building across the city.


Mary looked down in disappointment. Where her breasts were resting were just two craters, Slowly she got up and dusted herself off. Looking down to the city streets she could see dozens of vehicles all backed up, clogging the streets. Once more on the move, Mary walked through down town, the buildings around her, some coming up to her waist, others her breasts, easily crumbled around her as she made her way through them. Down below specks of people fled from her onslaught. What caught her eyes were small holes that people were running into. “Like ants have a huge underground hive, maybe humans did to?” Mary pondered as she watched more specks scurrying away. Trying to find out, she stepped forward and stomped down, pressing the concrete meters deep into the underlying dirt, unfortunately she couldn't make out anything in the mess of materials in the shoe sized crater. With a deep sigh she took another step forward to the next hiding hole.


This time she undid her pants and slid them down to her ankles, exposing her moist pussy to thousand of onlookers. Slowly she knelt down and lowered her hot lips to the entrance of the tunnel. With a look of concentration on her face, Mary sat still, forcibly making herself piss. Slowly but surely a loud hiss rumbled across the city as the teen giantess began shooting steaming hot piss down into the subway system. Her eyes looking down the street began to see crowds of people running from the tunnel entrances before a large torrent of yellow liquid shoots out of them. Along the streets large geysers begin to sprout from manhole covers and the gutters. People are now flooding into the streets only to be greeted by a thin layer of piss flowing across the ground. As the stream stopped, Mary got on all fours and lowered her head to the subway entrance, the smell of her own piss wafting through the air. She inhales a lung full of air, then seals her lips to the entrance, before blowing as hard as she can down the hole. Her eyes dart upwards and large sections of the street along the city are blown upwards, along with huge eruptions of piss and people and subway cars. With a large smile on her face Mary begins to stand back to full height.


Mary deftly steps out of her now piss soaked pants, seeing no need for them anymore. Looking down she watches the specks floundering in the pools of piss. No longer entertained by the poor musings of man she begins to look across the town. A building stands out amongst the rest. Its top, rather than hard and flat, is smooth and rounded. Within a single stride Mary gains another 500 meters. Her vans shoes white rubber simply ploughing buildings out of the way. Right below her the dark phallic building stood tall. The giant teen then squatted directly over it, easily inserting it into her awaiting pussy. Inside her she could feel the large object groaning and straining as her inner muscles pumped away. A free hand swiftly picked up a nearby building and mashed it into her clit, then another and another, each one becoming rubble before Marys mighty fingers. Faster and deeped she squated until each time her ass slammed into the cityscape below, causing earthquakes that began to topple nearby buildings. Harder she pumped until finally her vaginal muscles tightened and crushed the building to nothing as she began squirting her juices out into the city, completely levelling several blocks on impact. Her banshee like screams shattering glass for miles around as she let out a harrowing scream in climax.


Mary began to lie forwards, the base of the tower snapping like a twig as it was forced up and sideways to stay within her pussy. Coming to rest Mary looked down at the chaos, the large globs of cum blocking city streets, trapping helpless souls. “I wonder” thought Mary as she moved in closer and began to lick her cum from the streets, along with everything else. Bringing it back into her mouth with a small swish around and swallow she realised it wasn't great, but ok. Mary began to stand back to her full height when once more Pain attacked her body, this time making her fall backwards across the city, flattening most of it on impact. Tears welled in her eyes as the pain continuously shot across her body. Finally after a minute it subsided. Mary once again stood to full height then began to grow again.


Looking down she watched as the city below her was simply swept away by the growth of her shoes. Eventually the clouds began to part as she kept growing. Finally at 10 km she felt ready to stop. Landmarks of the land were sprawled out before her, rivers and mountains like blue lines and pebbles, her ankles now higher than most buildings. Carefully she raised her shoe then stomped down into what was formerly a city, the land around it cracking upwards under the great pressure. Lifting her shoe she could see a large crater with a near perfect outline of her shoes tread now imprinted into the land. Looking back inland Mary couldn't help but notice how large the forest actually was, even at her size she still couldn't see the other side. Out of curiosity she began walking back where she came from, covering kilometres of distance each step she briskly walked through the forest, the wind generated from her swinging feet tearing trees from the ground, and stripping leaves in a large radius. She truly was all powerful.


After longer than she expected, Mary came across a sight she never thought possible. Buildings, towering into the sky, even taller than her, some even extended upwards further than she could see. Her heart began beating faster as she picked up the pace. Her shoes leaving large gouges in the land after every step until finally she slowed to a walk on the outskirts. The buildings here were unlike the last city. Here they were long and thin, with very few having any girth to them. Down below swarms of vehicles filled the sky, even as high as her belly button at 5KM. With a naughty grin Mary quickly moved into the city, hunching down until her head is at the perfect height. She opened her mouth wide and ran along the streets, her hungering maw scooping up thousands of small vehicles. Her trampling feet making short work of the ground below as any building clipped by her mammoth body simply crumbles to the ground. In the centre of the city she finally stops her run and closes her mouth. Inside, her tongue can feel the thousands of tiny objects moving around trying to escape the humid cavern. She lets out a slight squeal in delight as her tongue begins herding the tiny bugs towards her molars before they slam together crunching it all up, her teeth turning to paste the microscopic victims. With a small gulp the metallic mass slides down her throat. Looking around, she spots a brightly lit building with flashing lights and strange words written up and down it. Getting closer Mary leans in and takes a bite out of the side of it. The building begins to groan as the top half starts to lean downwards. Mary just stood watching while chewing on the building.”Blegh, your buildings don't taste very nice” She boomed. With a swish of her mouth Mary brought the swirling scrap mass to her lips then blew it outwards, sending the terrifying meteor of saliva and steel hurtling into the already leaning structure, sealing its fate and making it crash to the ground. “HAHAHA, wow these things are weak” laughed Mary, her voice shattering glass in the surrounding buildings and deafening all the people inside them.


Mary casually strolled through the city looking at the various buildings, idly swiping her hands or legs at random to break the weak towers down, until a pair caught her fancy. One building was very phallic in nature, with its top getting larger as it went up to a rounded roof, it was around knee high. The other resembled an hour glass, with its waste being about her waist height. Mary once again got a bad idea as she stomped across town to greet the buildings. The phallic building was as thick as her arm, not that it stopped her from ripping it from its foundations and rubbing it on her sopping wet pussy. Looking at the hourglass building, Mary simply pushed the top until it snapped in the middle, leaving a thick pointed base. Turning around Mary slowly lined up her ass hole with the building then sat down. The structure was clearly designed well as she easily sat with it up her ass without it breaking, a sensual moan escaping her throat. Her eyes went glassy as drool fell from her lips as the tower began to slowly slide deeper into the giant teens ass. Shaking off the pure bliss she quickly inserted the other building into her pussy, spinning it as she went while thrusting . Her loud moans vibrating the entire city as she screamed in orgasmic bliss. Slowly she lifted her feet from the ground, supporting all her weight with her ass alone. As she worked the building into her dripping pussy she felt the building below her slightly drop, which made it slide much further into her ass. “FUCK YEAH!” shouted the giantess as her dildo building instantly vaporised from her pussy clamping shut then opening to reveal a large spray of cum ejecting across the city, shearing through nearby towers like it was nothing. Her ass gaped even more and took in more building until it finally clamped shut, shattering the structure like matchsticks, sending a second wave of orgasmic pleasure through Marys body once again. Her ass now ploughed downwards into the remaining building below her until she landed with a mighty boom, sending shock waves across the earth, making buildings around her begin to fall from the shock and forcibly sending more building deeper into her ass.


Mary sat in the ruined building panting like a dog as her pussy juices pooled in the crater under her ass. After a few minutes of bliss and slowly circling her finger in the pool of love juices below, the mighty giantess rose to her feet, sending large globules of cum and shattered building flying around her. Looking down from her full height she could see some slimy remains sliding down her leg and as she bent down to wipe it up felt an incredible sensation. Her ass was now stuck open, with the large tower forced deep inside her. As Mary began to walk, each step sent waves of pleasure into her body as the tower jiggled inside her ass. Mary spotted exactly what she needed at this time and headed through the city to reach it. A large sports stadium with a huge circular top the size of her head. Looking inside Mary could just barely make out the tiny insect people playing some sort of game. “Sorry, but a girls gotta go” she said in a cute voice as she turned around, baring her gaping ass hole to the whole crowd. Small bits of debris began to rain down into the stadium as up above the titanic giantess squatted and grunted, trying to force a building out of her ass hole.

End Notes:

One chapter to go. Hope everyone is enjoying this so far.

Mary gets BIG by WootJimbob
Author's Notes:

The final chapter. Its time for her to finish this. No gore this time around, just some crush, scat and piss. Enjoy.

With her feet planted solidly into the ground and leaning forward like she was getting ready to jump upwards, Mary began to wiggle her ass as her colon muscles began to pump away trying to force the intruding structure free of the large brown hole. Slowly but surely the collapsed steel frame started sliding from the giant teens dark depths, covered in a horrible brown stain that when it fell, splattered down across the stadium. Her grunting grew louder as more of the building was sent into free-fall across the stadium until the last few parts escaped, sailing downwards and crushing thousands of helpless bystanders. The gaping ass hole in the sky slowly closed as Mary screamed out “OH GOD!”. Her closing anus then shot open once more as a large spew of brown fluids and chunky meteors were exploded outwards, showering the stadium in unimaginable smell and goop. The chunky globs slamming into more nearby structures before sliding downwards. Marys hands gripped onto the soft earth below her as her intestines rumbled and groaned, sending more and more messy excrement down into the bowl below her, its capacity around half full now as it started leaking the brown mush from the bottom, out into the city streets. With a final loud ground rumbling grunt Mary tensed her whole body as an enormous brown log of shit started forming from her ass. Its length ever increasing as it snaked free of its smelly confines into the brown sludge below until Marys anus snipped it off, making it tumble down and crash into the mega structure, opening a large gash down the side pouring the terrifying contents free onto the fleeing victims.


Marys looming face peered down past her hanging breasts, observing the chaos below. Her mighty legs begin shuffling backward, her vans sliding their rubber treads along the ground, gouging a deep trench into the soft earth. The giantess moved backwards until her pink lips now hung above the makeshift toilet. “Don't worry little ones, I’ll help clean up” came Marys voice, as the familiar hiss of an emptying bladder sounded from between her legs. A huge torrent of yellow liquid pierced outwards into the round building, crashing into the oversized turd collapsed across its walls, sending splatters of putrid mass splattering across the ground. With slight adjustment the piss stream began firing into the building, digging a deep trench into the ground as it quickly began to fill up. Down below helpless city occupants ran for their lives as the buildings exits gushed with horrible liquids, its roof now water falling with piss.


Mary looked on as her piss stream finally slowed to a trickle. The overflowing bowl floating with brown sludge and probably hundreds of thousands of people. The surrounding area now covered in a thin layer of human waste, the trenches of her shoes acting is large lakes of piss. With a slight giggle Mary once more stood back to full height, the terror below hardly noticeable. THUMP


Mary stumbled back as again pain shot through her body. Her veins feeling full of lava as it felt like her skin was trying to melt from her bones. “UAAAAAAAAAGH” Mary let out a terrifying scream in pain as light began surging from her body. Her tightly shut eyes peeking open to see the ground rocketing away from her. THUMP. Again her body shrieked in pain. Her leg stumbling forward stepping onto the once toilet. Her thundering vans tread now easily covering the whole stadium, and before impacting on the mess increased in size again, the hexagonal tread almost capable of fitting the stadium whole. Looking around in fear Mary saw the surrounding city simply simply shrink away, the mighty structures bulldozed by her expanding form. The two towers that reached infinitely into the sky now brushing against her. Still she got taller, second after second the horizon curved more. Finally the pained teens body flexed against the towers enough to finally break them, sending fragments across her ever increasing form. Now a large ring in the sky came into view as the sky above Mary became dark. Through teary eyes Mary reached out her gigantic hand to reach up for the large ring, trying to steady herself. THUMP.


Again her body pulsed with pain, her outreaching hand simply expanding through the fragile ring, making the titanic teen stumble forward. Looking down Mary could see her black vans now covering extreme amounts of land, the former cities now capable of fitting within their treads. Slowly she slid them backwards, mashing incalculable amounts of earth into the rubber design and easily wiping everything she once knew from existence. With another step, her shoe came crashing down forcing earth upwards around the white rubber around the outside of her soles. Wanting to watch some carnage Mary dropped to her hands and knees, her bodily impacts undoubtedly shaking across the whole globe. THUMP. Again her body body was on fire. A scream escaped her mouth that deafened every surviving inhabitant of the planet. Her expanding body digging further into the planets crust until she finally began to float off it. Tears falling from her face impacting like comets into the planet until they began pooling at her weightless eyes.


Wiping her face, Mary looked on in awe. The whole planet was now floating just in front of her, her body now the same height as it. Her former impacts like large dents in its spherical form. The large ring she had reached for was now a thin strand around the whole globe, slowly collapsing and falling back to its surface. Reaching out her hand, Mary began to float closer until she was within reach. With an outstretched finger she stabbed into the planet, wiggling it slightly to dig further into the crust. Earthen material was ejecting outwards as the mighty digit burrowed further in until it finally retracted. Mary watched in amusement as large amounts of lava spewed forth from the deep crater. The godly giantess brought her mouth to the hole and began to drink the hot lava. Instantly she recoiled as it burnt her tongue, her scolded mouth spitting the liquid rock across the land. Her brow lowered in anger as she brought her lips to the oozing hole once more. This time her chest heaved as she blew into it, forcing the contents back down into the earth. Looking across the continents she could see cracks forming with large orange veins spilling with lava. A large grin crossed her face at the calamity she brought upon the planet. THUMP.


Once more pain cracked across her body, her limbs going numb as her ears rang. Gritting her teeth, Mary's body shook as her very being felt like it was being torn apart. Slowly she opened her eyes as her body returned to normal, revealing the void of space. Turning her body, Mary saw the earth now floating at arms length from her. The celestial body now the size of a tennis ball. With an open hand she gently lifted the ball to her face. The blue sphere with glowing cracks all around it. She licked her light pink lips. Slowly the orb was brought to the giant teens face. Her eyes locked onto it as she brought it close then bit down into it, the fragile surface breaking away as the giant white teeth punctured through it. Large amounts of glowing goo spurt outwards, free floating across Marys cheeks. Her tongue licking her lips as the planet was pulled away. Inside her mouth, the large chunk of planet was juggled around by the teens giant tongue, easily breaking it down into smaller pieces. Savouring the flavour, Mary swished and swirled the meal around with an open mouth while turning the rest of the planet to watch her oral ballet. When the planet had stopped dissolving into smaller chunks from her saliva, she began to grind her teeth, mashing the left over debris to dust. Anybody left alive on the planet watched as inside the teens mouth, a large portion of the planet was reduced to nothing. The lips closed and her head tilted back, showing her throat swallowing the remains.


Slowly she moved the remaining planet down to her crotch. Her pussy now slick with juice, awaiting its newest victim. Carefully she inserted the oozing sphere into her herself, the hot liquid magma insides lightly burning her sensitive fleshy folds. Her free hand began working her breasts as the earth was forced deeper into her pussy, its flowing juices now quenching the liquid rock. Her vaginal muscles began working across the inserted planet, breaking it down and spewing forth more burning hot magma to be cooled against her slick pussy walls, inducing pleasure on a godly scale. Marys free hand slid down and furiously worked her clit while inside her pussy, her former planet was being crushed into a hardened mess of molten rock, the spilling heat making her gasp. Faster her floating body bucked in space as Marys pussy applied more pressure onto the planets remains, the planets core now encased in hardened rock from the juice quenched lava. Nearing climax the giantess clenched her lower muscles, their brute strength alone cracking the hardened planets core, exploding it into a shower of super heated liquid metal to be instantly cooled by the eruption of cum now forcing its way out of the teens pussy. The sudden burst of heat making her toes curl in her shoes and her eyes roll back into her head. Marys let out a mighty yell in ecstasy as she came, firing her love juices and planetary remains out into the vastness of space. Her heaving body now floating alone as her mind began to unscramble itself after her galactic self pleasure. THUMP.


Mary slowly opened her eyes, she had blacked out from the pain. She squinted as a bright light pounded her body. Her vision becoming clear as before her, the size of a basketball, was a radiating ball of light, its heat penetrating her skin. The sun. Turning her body she looked out to the vast expanse of space. Concentrating, she began focusing her magic into a space before her until the spell was complete. Now some smaller objects appeared, two the size of golf balls the others more like marbles or rice grains. One marble caught her eye, its blue colour very different to the rest. With a finger movement, the planet sailed towards her face and landed on her outstretched tongue. Pulling it inside her mouth, Mary was greeted with a horrible taste. Instantly she pursed her lips and spat the now dull rock away. With another flick another planet came closer, resting between her fingers. Easily the planet was crushed to dust as two digits came together, then flicked away sending the cloudy remains scattering around.


Looking down at the remaining planets, Mary floated closer and moved to a sitting position. Her outstretched legs surrounding the small spheres. Slowly she moved her legs outward and brought her feet together, Between them floated the objects, one of the golf ball's rings touching the vans soles on either side. With incredible control she slowly closed the gap. The rings slowly dispersed as the giant shoes treads closed in, their first contact was with the largest planet. Jupiters gassy exterior easily moving into the large hexagonal rubber treads, as she shoes sole collided with the hidden, planets core. Mary could feel the hard rock between her shoes fighting against the mounting pressure. Carefully she pressed harder, still the solid space rock resisted its fate until it could fight no more. Giving in to the two black vans soles, Jupiter’s core simply crumbled away, the built up pressure instantly relieving, making the shoes soles rocket together, Saturn’s smaller core standing no chance against the rubbery onslaught as the mighty rubber structures met together. “Damn it” shouted the giant teen, “I wanted to pop them one by one” she pouted as she looked on, the dirty white outer rubber of her shoes meeting each other. Slowly she brought her shoes apart revealing large chunks of rock and gas free floating between her shoes. The smaller planets had avoided the collision by being forced into the shoes treads. Once more the shoes came together. Her toned legs started to flex as the two shoes started rubbing together, the rubber soles squeaking against each other. Back and forth they rubbed until parting, the planets tops now smooth, But still intact. Once more they shoes came together, slamming hard, then again and again freeing any stuck parts from their rubbery homes. For a final time the shoes rubber soles slammed together and rubbed furiously, the treads grinding what remained of the solar systems inhabitants to a fine dust.


Satisfied with her work, Mary floated back around to the giant ball of fire, its flowing surface mesmerising. Reaching close, the heat was actually painful. Adjusting her aim, Mary twisted her body to face her pussy towards the sun with her legs either side. Still excited by the feeling, Mary nibbled her lip as she began squirting piss towards the sun, its hot exterior fighting against the torrent. Straining her body she emptied her bladder as fast as possible, the warm liquid pounding against the star but gaining no ground. Straining so hard Marys bowels began groaning as her anus expanded, firing short logs of shit towards the sun, like missiles. The flaming orb easily absorbed the shits mass without stopping while fighting off the torrent of piss. Her assault stopped as she finally emptied her body. The sun still shined as if she had done nothing. Angry she didn't affect it one bit Mary clenched her hands in rage as slowly a dim light swirled around her body.


The sun slowly shrank away from Mary as she increased her size, down it went until it could fit in her fist. The whole time her limbs tingled in pain. Feeling her face, she wiped away blood pooling under her nose. Her hand moved around the sun, it's intense heat burning her palm. With tears in her eyes she dragged the celestial orb towards her crotch. The licking flames singeing her trimmed tuft of pubic hair and kissing her awaiting pussy lips. Wanting to insert the sun into her vagina, but scared of the pain, Mary hesitated as the heat between her legs began to increase. THUMP. “NO” Mary screamed as again pain shot through her body. In desperation she jammed the fiery orb into her awaiting wet cave. ”OH FUUUCK, OH GOD” screamed the giant teen in pain and ecstasy. The hot star now being drenched in her leaking pussy, the fluids coming from the walls doing little against the intense heat. Her hands begin rubbing her breast and clit at blistering speed as cracks of light begin to form across Marys body. Mary forcibly fought against her growth as inside her the star began to cool, her fleshy innards finally winning the fight. Like lightning striking her body, every fibre of her being began to shake. Her teeth biting her lip until they bled as she concentrated on not growing, while feeling the suns immense heat slowly drop. THUMP. Again the pain exploded across her body, Her arm working her breasts simply losing control and slumping across her torso. Her fingers working her clit losing all feeling as the cracks of energy began spreading more and more. With all the strength she could muster Mary began crushing down onto the sun, her fleshy inner walls being scalded and healing repeatedly as they pressed further down into the flaming sphere. Cum began spraying from her pussy as it washed over the star, its immeasurable heat still protecting its centre. THUMP. Harder Mary worked on containing her exploding power, her vision starting to fade. For a split second she blacked out, her body instantly expanded, the blazing sun shrinking to a grain of sand within her now vast pussy. ”NOO” Mary screamed from her awakening, her size instantly reducing. The sun once more filling the teens gushing pussy, even more than before as her size shrank to slightly smaller than she was.


Mary looked down her rippling body, her beautiful skin now mostly large cracks emitting bright magic. Between her legs, light poured forth. Throwing her dead back, Mary gave it everything she had. Her pained vagina beginning its final assault. The large star began to be sucked deeper into the giantesses pussy, every part of the flesh around it being crushed down, trying to smother its light. Her lungs started to burn as her other hand finally went numb, letting it slowly drift from her clit.Tighter she pressed down with all her energy. The darkness around her coming in as she began to lose control. “UGH, UGH,OOOOH” the gigantic fifteen year old moaned her final sounds of pleasure as finally the star within her pussy finally collapsed under the pressure, its mass going critical as the muscles pressed inwards, following its shrinking size. The suns core finally absorbing all it could until it rebounded going supernova. From between her legs squirted torrents of cum along with solar energy. Inside the fleshy prison of the teens cum flooded pussy the sun began to explode outwards, its released energy clashing against the torrent of pussy juice flooding outwards.


The cracks of light across Marys body spread and merged, covering her whole. The exploding sun inside her was simply too much as it began to tear through her, Its unstoppable power magnifying with the magic inside the now expanding teens body. With the final flicker of her conciousness, Mary experienced near infinite bliss as her body expanded outwards faster than light. Her body simply erasing all it touched as it spread across the universe. Faster it moved until the energy forcibly held within her released, erasing the universe from existence With her final act of pleasure, Mary had destroyed the universe.

End Notes:

Finally done. Im thinking I may do some little spinoff 'what if' chapters at some point, but dont hold me to it. Hope anyone who got this far enjoyed and has a great day.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7688