Shoe Swap by bb91
Summary:

Our protagonist has become accustomed to the fact that he'll never experience his fantasy, until he finds a spell online...


Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Feet, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 7834 Read: 19239 Published: August 14 2018 Updated: August 14 2018

1. Chapter 1 by bb91

2. Chapter 2 by bb91

3. Chapter 3 by bb91

Chapter 1 by bb91

Right now, I wouldn’t want to swap my life for anyone else’s. Things were going great, I was financially sound, having inherited a significant amount from my grandfather, had a good job, reviewing video games and movies for an up and coming media website and I had a great girlfriend, who was smart, funny and a little wild. There was one thing though, there was one unattainable thing for me, which made me feel a little empty. It was knowing that deep down, I could never indulge my deepest sexual fantasy.

Now, Erica, my girlfriend was very good with my fetishes. I had a thing for feet, a thing for submissiveness and it worked out well for both of us, but the thing I kept down low was my transformation fetish. I didn’t see the point of telling her that because there was nothing she could really do for me. I had tried role playing in the past, but it didn’t feel real enough for me. There was nothing I could do to settle my interest in such things. My deepest fantasy was to be turned into a shoe, a woman’s shoe who would wear me around. Now I didn’t want this to be permanent, I just wanted to experience it. I know that if it ever did happen, rationality would take over and I would hate it, but at least my curiosity would be fulfilled. I figured the older I got, the weaker this feeling would grow, but here I am, twenty-three years old, and I think about it pretty much every day.

It was starting to affect my life negatively too, due to my feelings, I wasn’t getting as aroused by normal stuff anymore and I could tell Erica was getting annoyed by it. For the good of the relationship I needed to find a solution. One avenue of research led me to hypnosis. I thought maybe I could hypnotise my feelings away. The more I plundered the web however, the more I discovered that the free stuff online merely indulged fetishes more. I was in the deep web by now, finding stuff I didn’t even know existed. Then something caught my eye.

It was an advert for spells that they claimed actually worked. Erica was always going on about magic, but she was always a little bit spacey about the details. I figured it would be worth a laugh at least so I clicked on it. The website was exactly as I expected, a phony disclaimer saying this stuff is real, and a webpage that looked like the 21st century was something that happened to other people. Still, I found myself reading on to what the website had to offer. The thing that caught my eye was a swapping spell. It claimed that a mixture of common items and a few joss sticks could allow someone to swap bodies. Nonsense, I concluded but nevertheless clicked on the FAQ section to know more.

There was one item that jumped out at me; ‘Q: Does this only work for human transference? A: No, so long as both bodies have been touched with the mixture a swap can occur. This can be between people, animals or even inanimate objects.’ Inanimate objects? I needed to know more, I scrolled down;

‘The procedure with inanimate objects is slightly different. The object needs to be touched with the mixture, but also a very clear image of it must be present in your mind as you transition. As the object you are swapping with has no soul, your body will go into an auto-pilot mode. As this is the case, it is imperative that the swap does not last too long as your body will still need food and water’

This supposed spell could make me an object? Even if it was nonsense, I’d be foolish not to try it. If it doesn’t work, it’ll just be an embarrassing little secret that only I need know about, but if it’s real… There was everything to gain and nothing to lose. I studied the process. I needed to make a mixture and put a joss stick in it. The joss stick would have to soak for as long as I wanted the swap to last. I would then need to rub the mixture onto my forehead then put some on the object I desired to become. Once that was done, I needed to picture the object and chant a passage then the swap would occur. I noted that the joss stick seemed to be crucial in all of this, the site said it contained all the magic and if it got damaged the magic would break and the swap would be made permanent.

I made a list of the ingredients, some a little odder than others and made sure to order joss sticks. Even though I was sceptical, I began to make a plan. For a start I knew exactly what object I wanted to be. Erica always wore the same pair of shoes, no matter what. An old pair of light brown penny loafers. It was something I found very sexy about her. I once asked why she only wore the one pair, but she was quite evasive about it. I guessed she was a little shy about it. I actually told Erica that she had to take her shoes off in my apartment due to a fictional fussy landlord, just so when she went to the bathroom, I could give her shoe a sneaky sniff. I knew that I wanted to be one of her shoes. I just needed to get a drop of the mixture on them. Checking the website, so long as the mixture has been applied within 12 hours of the incantation, the magic will hold.

A few days went by and my items arrived, once I had everything, I needed to test it all out. I opened up the website and followed the instructions to the letter. Mixing everything in the order it said, stirring for exactly long as it stated. Finally, when the last ingredient was added, the mixture fizzed a little and warmed up. Was this a sign that it was real? Or just basic chemistry. I placed a joss stick in the mixture and waited. This was going to be my test run, I grabbed a small Lego man out from an old drawer and placed him on a shelf overlooking my bed. My goal was to switch to the Lego man for five minutes, to see if the spell actually worked. After five or so minutes of soaking, I removed the joss stick and placed it on my bedside table. I stuck a finger into the mixture and dabbed the Lego man with it. I then wiped some on my forehead. The sensation tingled slightly as I lay down on my bed trying to get comfy.

I had printed out the incantation and stuck it to my ceiling so I wouldn’t be in an odd position should it work. Very slowly, I repeated the incantation three times as instructed

“Sahar Rwh Mubadala. Sahar Rwh Mubadala. SAHAR RWH MUBADALA”

I felt nothing. I was disappointed but not surprised. I moved to get up but found I couldn’t. I opened my eyes to see that I was looking over myself, the room was now huge. It had worked, I was now just a small Lego man on my shelf. I could feel my hands stuck in a claw like position, by rigid plastic body motionless. I couldn’t believe this! It was real! As soon as my surprise and delight wore off, worry set in. What if I had done the spell wrong? What if the timing was off? There was now a danger that I would be stuck like this forever. The next five minutes felt like years as I nervously watched my body from my immobile position. It was so strange being like this, but I could feel my new plastic body. My hands no longer had fingers but where stuck in a C shape. My arms and legs felt really detachable, I wondered what would happen if someone did do that. What it would feel like.

Finally, the spell wore off and I returned to my living position. The spell was right, everything it had promised it had delivered. I got up and picked up the little toy Lego man, who only moments ago, my soul inhabited. It was incredible, so many doors were opened to me with this discovery, I wondered why such a spell wasn’t common knowledge, the possibilities were endless. My thoughts then turned to what I would do next. After a successful field test, I could now try for the real thing, I could try and become one of Erica’s shoes.

My preparation started that evening, I whipped up another batch of the mixture and placed a Joss stick in. I needed to time it for twelve hours, which was how long I was willing to try it for. Once prepared, I would need a way to get a drop of the mixture onto one of Erica’s shoes, once that’s done, I’d need to prepare myself for twelve hours of inactiveness, I’d need to make sure I had eaten, and be sure I was hydrated. I wrote the danger of pissing or shitting myself as a natural risk. Finally, with my preparation complete, I called Erica around to hang out.

She came round, bubbly as ever. I felt a little guilty I as using her this way, but I assured myself once I had gotten this out of my system, I would be fine. I had hidden a pipette on my person with a few drops on the mixture on it. Erica and I just sat watching a movie, her feet playfully rubbing my leg as we did so. Eventually when Erica got up to go to the bathroom, I leaned over to where her shoes were lying and dropped three drops onto the sole of the right loafer. My stomach swelled as I leaned back over and hid the pipette once more. This was it! I was so close to living my dream. I looked at the clock, it was 9:30. I would have to wait until morning to get the full benefits.

Erica came out of the bathroom and told me she’d have to get going. She had an early start in the morning, a full day. She worked at a coffee place part time as well as being a Psychology student. I hid a smile, knowing I’d be very busy the next day. We kissed each other goodnight and parted ways. She told me she’d see me the next evening, what she didn’t know was I’d be seeing a lot more of her tomorrow.  I did feel guilty about not telling her, she was a fun girl and had been super cool with all of my kinks, but she was also really nice. I couldn’t see her using me properly if she knew I was her shoe. I wanted her to treat me as just any other shoe of hers.

I didn’t sleep a wink that night, I was so excited about what the next day would hold. This was what I had been dreaming about for years now. Through the night brief worries struck me. What if distance was a factor, what if something happened to the joss stick and I get trapped, what if my apartment burns down while I’m underfoot. I reassured myself that I had planned everything accordingly. Plus the website stated that distance wasn’t an issue, so long as both beings were touched with the mixture and I had a very clear visual picture of what I wanted to swap with.

I watched the clock tick over to six and I thought it’d be as good a time as any. I lay on my bed, getting myself as comfortable as possible. I didn’t want to get any sores or aches when I returned. I put my finger into the mixture and wiped it onto my forehead. This was it, no going back now. I closed my eyes and recited the incantation, picturing as vividly as I could the shoe I would soon inhabit.

“Sahar Rwh Mubadala. Sahar Rwh Mubadala. SAHAR RWH MUBADALA”

I opened my eyes and I was somewhere new. The curtains on the window above me were open, but the light entering the room was dim, early spring light giving me enough of an impression of my surroundings. The room was Erica’s dorm room alright, but everything was distorted by size. I was so tiny. As it was when I swapped with the Lego man, I could not move, only this time I had no familiarity on my body. I couldn’t feel arms, legs or even my face. I could see walls above me surrounding my line of vision. I realised that my face was the insole of the shoe. I looked further around me, drinking it all in. The aroma was familiar from all those times I sniffed the shoe, but now it was around me all the time, it was heavenly.

Looking further down my body I saw a covered section of me, where soon Erica’s toes would be housed I marvelled at the stitching on the shoe wall… my stitching, I had stitching! This was amazing. I seemed to be placed under Erica’s desk, but her bed was empty. I guessed she was in the shower, getting ready for work. I waited patiently for Erica… my owner to return and put me on. She would put me on wouldn’t she? She always wore these shoes. I panicked at what a waste of time this would all be if she wore a different pair today. I heard a noise and my world began to shake. My girlfriend turned owner had returned. I peeked over my wall to see her in all her majesty. She was wrapped in a towel drying off her long auburn hair.

Even though she was my girlfriend and I had seen her nude many times, I felt it would be wrong to peek as she changed. For this day only she wasn’t my girlfriend, but my owner, I thought, smiling at living one of my deepest fantasies. Finally the time came for Erica to put on her shoes and begin her day. Giant fingers crawled over my wall and lifted me into the air. I had never felt so light, so helpless. She dropped me onto the ground and I landed with a THUD. It was rather graceless of her, I thought, but who really cared how she treat her shoe. A funny thing happened, she looked directly at me and gave a smirk. That was odd I thought. I knew she liked these shoes, but to smile at them was a little weird. No more weird than fantasising about being footwear, another part of me argued and I agreed with it. Each to their own.

Finally Erica tilted her foot towards me, I watched as her purple coloured toes got closer and closer to me. I could see everything in such fine detail as she slipped her foot completely into my body. Her heel settled on my face and my walls, for lack of a better word weakly gripped onto the sides of her foot. This was it, the greatest day of my life was about to begin.

 

Chapter 2 by bb91

It was incredible feeling having Erica’s foot inside me. I had never felt so dominated. We’d done foot stuff before, but given the size difference between us, I was 6 foot 4 and she was 5 foot 6, her foot always seemed so tiny to me. Not anymore, I thought with glee as I tried to hug her foot tighter, not that I could actually move, but the sentiment was there. Her foot was now the size of my whole body and I was made to cradle it.

I felt Erica twist her foot inside me, almost grinding me down. If I didn’t know better, I’d call it malicious, but that was ridiculous. As far as Erica knew I was a shoe, not a person. I was her possession and she could treat her possessions however she saw fit. I felt myself being lifted in the air. Instinctually I tried to cling onto Erica’s foot, but again there was no movement. All I could see was a close up of Erica’s sole, so I had no clue exactly what was happening, but I was pretty sure she was taking a step. How exciting, I thought, my first step as a shoe. My excitement lasted until her foot came down back onto the ground. I felt pummelled and squeezed by the massive pressure coming from her foot. I half expected the wind to be blown from my lungs, but I had no lungs. No air to give.

The pressure continued as I felt the weight shift from the main body of the foot to the ball. She arched her foot and the grip from my walls failed. Light came back to me as I saw her heel arch above me. I marvelled at the detail I could see, every crack every wrinkle, even her cite little mole on her arch. Then her heel came crashing back into me and the walk cycle began again. I had seen this so many times from the outside, it was so surreal experiencing this from the shoes point of view. Her heel always popped in these shoes, I imagined it had to do with the age of these things and how often she wore them. It only lasts for less than a second but I was always glad of the slightest glimpse of her heel as she walked.

What was odd was that rather than having my hearing muffled by having a foot inside of me, I could actually hear everything in the outside world perfectly. Given all my senses were on the inside of the shoe, I did find it odd that my hearing seemed to be based on the outside. It was like listening to the radio in the dark, granted it was a dull radio station, just footsteps and indiscriminate chatter so far. As everything else was occupied, my vision totally blocked by Erica’s foot, my smell and taste being bombarded with the gargantuan appendage inside of me and I could feel every inch of her foot, felt when her toes flexed, her arch bent. It was all overwhelming at first but after a while I became accustomed to this, and while powerful, it felt a little same-y. So naturally, my attention wandered to the one sense I had which wasn’t monotonous, what I could hear. I didn’t expect to experience the outside world at all when I went through with this. I thought I’d just have twelve hours on Erica’s foot and that would be it, so to have this was an unexpected upturn.

I heard the unmistakeable rumble of the bus trundling forward, Erica must be heading to work, I thought. My hearing was so acute, I could hear Erica’s exchange with the driver as she bought her ticket, which was remarkable. Relatively speaking, she must be hundreds of feet above me, but I heard it as if I were still normal sized, standing next to her. The pressure that had been on me all the time as Erica walked lifted as she sat down. As she hummed absent-mindedly, she lifted me in the air and started rocking her ankle. The grip on my ‘walls’ were worn down so eventually her foot slipped out, exposing her heel. Once again I could see, nothing to write home about, just a bus, but for the first thing I had seen in focus for a while I would take what I could get.

A forty something woman shot Erica a casual glance, then looked away, I wondered if she would have gazed longer had she known she was looking at two people rather than one. A quick flick of the ankle deprived me of my vision again as she slipped me back on fully. It was hard to take in that I was actually living my fantasy. I’d dreamed about this for years, sought out stories online about it, but never did I actually believe this was possible at all. Once I was back to normal, I thought I’d have to tell Erica about it. Not today exactly, she’d see it as a betrayal of trust, but about the spell. We could have some serious fun with it.

But right here, right now, I was what I’d dreamed of becoming since puberty; a woman’s shoe. It should be intoxicating, it should be overwhelming, but if I was being honest, I’d say it was just a little dull. Not dull in a sense that nothing was happening, it was hard to ignore what I was smelling and tasting right now, in that regard I was satisfied, but I expected Erica to be a little kinder to me. I know it’s silly to think, but it was almost like Erica was bullying me. From the outside she was always so graceful, I thought she couldn’t harm a fly, but now her foot was my oppressor, slamming me into the ground with tremendous pressure. I wasn’t even sure if it was just due to my strange new perspective or if Erica was treating me this way on purpose. She didn’t know, did she? She couldn’t I was so careful and besides a body swap spell wouldn’t exactly be a theory so easily guessed.

I was distracted by the sound of very familiar chimes, which signalled that Erica had arrived at the coffee shop where she worked part time. It always held fond memories for me, this is where we met six months ago. In fact, something I never admitted to her was that I saw these shoes before I saw her face. I was wasting my time here rather than meeting a deadline and I just spotted out of the corner of my eye, one of the waitresses leaning over a table with her heel popped out of her loafers. As a foot guy, I was transfixed, her heel was perfect and what I could see of her sole was so smooth. It was only when I looked up at the rest of her that I was bowled over. I decided I wanted to see more of her, so I kept coming back to this coffee shop until eventually I got her number. I would never have guessed that a few months on I would be that loafer I was so transfixed with. Life’s funny that way.

As Erica got on with her shift it got harder to focus on exterior noises, the coffee shop was so busy, which was unsurprising. It was independent, a nice place to hang out and most importantly, it was dirt cheap. So much so that when a big chain franchise opened up across the road they only lasted six weeks before moving away again. They just couldn’t compete. Erica’s job wasn’t particularly well paying, but the tips she got were more than enough to support her. She was very friendly and bubbly, but not overbearing. She was always good at reading people and gauging how to deal with them. It made her popular at the store, but also in demand. They’d had her working extra shifts and it was beginning to tire her out. Something I was getting the brunt of now as for the first time, Erica’s foot started to sweat on me. The new smell and taste were certainly stronger than before. Erica was pretty clean, she sometimes liked to shower at my place if she felt she was dirty, so even having done foot stuff with her before, this was way more intense than I was used to.

As her foot became slimier, I felt my grip fail on her foot more and once again I could see the world around me. The coffee shop was indeed busy and it seemed understaffed. No wonder she was sweating, she was being called for by three over tables from what I could see. Erica’s heel lifted in the air a bit, then slammed back down onto me with an audible squelch. Again this act seemed to be needlessly cruel, but I could understand Erica’s frustration if she was being overran. Her toes ground into my sole hard as she took the order of a particularly obnoxious student. For the first time I was starting to dislike this. I think I had hyped it up too much and now it’s actually happening, all the things that I thought wouldn’t bother me were starting to pile up. There was no break from that smell and taste, it was constant. As if I was veering a gag soaked in vinegar. When her foot squirmed inside of me it was uncomfortable. Her foot never let up, even when standing still, she’d either rock me on the ground or tap her foot, it was maddening.

When her shift finally ended it was a relief for us both, not only because she wouldn’t be quite so active anymore, but also because it gave me an idea of the time. When preparing I made sure I knew exactly what Erica would be doing and when. I knew her shift finished at 1pm, which meant I’d been a shoe for seven hours, more than half way through the spell. I honestly didn’t think the novelty would wear off in the twelve hours, but at this point, the next five couldn’t come quick enough. Thinking on to what was next for Erica, she had a two hour lecture to get to, which meant she had an hour to get lunch and get across town. After a few minutes of walking, I heard some familiar voices above me. It seemed that Erica had met up with some friends for lunch.

Their names escaped me, but I knew which ones they were; they were the pair who didn’t like me going out with Erica. More specifically they didn’t think she should date anyone out of the college, which was stupid given there was only a year’s difference between us. They also thought I was ‘weird’ which bugged me. I’d met them only three times and that was enough for them to judge me like that. On the other hand I was currently voluntarily serving as my girlfriend’s right shoe, so they may have had a point.

I drifted in and out of their conversation, which seemed to be about nothing in particular. When the only thing they had to compete with for my attention was a foot, they still failed, which said it all really. I was enjoying the longest period of stillness from Erica, inside of me Erica’s foot lay motionless and I was gently pinned to the ground by it, rather than being stamped on or pressed hard into it. At least they were keeping her distracted, I thought, When her mind wandered she seemed to take it out on me.

After their conversation ended and presumably lunch had been had I heard Erica mutter “shit”. Before I could even wonder what had happened I was slammed into the ground with incredible force, then lifted back into the air again. It took a minute or two to realise that Erica was now running in me. She must be late, I realised as time after time I took a hard pounding into the concrete floor. It was hard to keep a train of thought going as every time she stepped down on me it was like being winded.

I sensed the change in flooring from hard concrete to carpet as I gathered she must have made it. Now as her heart rate caught up with her, her foot inside of me was getting very warm. Her foot, which was only moist before, was now sodden and the taste was even more intense. Dirt and sweat started to congeal together between her toes to make toejam. Everything stopped as I felt pressure lift off me, she must have sat down ready. I wished for an engaging lecture, or else I’d have to deal with her “playing” with me again.

In fact about ten minutes in, Erica’s foot left me entirely. She’d taken me and the other shoe off and was now sitting on her legs on the chair. For the first time in hours I was unoccupied. I was hoping for fresh air, but to my horror, the stink of Erica’s foot lingered. The smell had transferred to me now, the smell which I had masturbated over countless times in the past was now a part of me and I couldn’t be more sickened. Funnily enough the lecture Erica had brought me to was about ‘exposure therapy’. One thing was for sure, after being exposed to this life, I was definitely over my transformation fetish, probably even my foot fetish too.

After the lecture had become too technical for me, I zoned out again, but with nothing to hold my attention, time dragged. All I could see from this angle was the underside of the desk and Erica’s knees popping out from her chair. I glanced to the seat next to Erica to see another student, this time male in black jeans and boots. I wondered if the smell emanating from me was getting to him. I kind of hoped so, when trapped like this, it’s the only way I could make my presence felt.

Finally after what seemed like days, I heard the lecturer wrap up, but my moment of joy was soon ended when I was reunited with Erica’s foot. It had dried out since it left me, but now the taste was stale rather than fresh. She rolled her ankle a few times to make sure I was comfortable affixed then stood up again. Even with my memories of the day fresh in my mind, the pressure still took me by surprise. As she wiggled her toes inside me, she set off and once more I was being walked on.

But now I knew the time again, it was 4pm, I only had two hours left. This was the part of the day I was hazy about, sometimes She’d go to the library and study, other times she’d meet up with friends, but most of the time she’d come around to my place and we’d watch a movie. With that off the table, I was curious as to what she’d do next. A peppy K-Pop tune suddenly rang out, which I recognised as Erica’s ringtone. I guess this would shape her plans.

“Hey you, I thought you were busy today” she purred into the phone. I couldn’t hear the other end, so the conversation I was getting was one sided

“Oh sweet, I’ll be round in ten” She said and hung up. I guess hanging with her friends it would be, as Erica spun on her heel and set off to her friend’s place.

I was glad to be near the end of the day, after spending all day underfoot, the novelty of being a shoe had well and truly worn off. At least that would settle my curiosity about this fantasy, being a shoe sucked. Once I got over the initial shock and arousal of having my girlfriend’s foot inside of me, reality hit home and I was just getting crushed under her sweaty sole. I hoped her friend would have the same policy as me and she’d take me off and leave me be until the swap expired, so I could stew in my own stink regretting letting my dick rule my mind.

Finally, I felt her foot wiggle free of me, but before I could breathe easy, I noticed we were not in a stranger’s place at all, rather I knew very well where we were. She was standing outside of my apartment, she’d taken me off to scratch her leg with her foot then once done, bore down on me again. No matter how many times she’d taken me off and put me back on, it always felt awful when I first tasted her toes, as if I forgot how bad it had been and she wanted to remind me.

I wasn’t sure why she was coming to see me though, I had told her that I wouldn’t be around today. Maybe she’d forgotten, I wondered, as I felt her foot twist inside me as she impatiently waited for me to answer the door, oblivious I was on the bed on ‘auto-pilot’ mode. I smirked a little knowing I had one over on her. I didn’t want to feel like that to her, but after the day I’d had it was nice for my ‘owner’ to experience some difficulty. But then I heard a sound which knocked me for six. It was my lock and it was opening.

“Hey babe, what’s up” I heard my voice say. This couldn’t be! I was supposed to be unconscious on the bed, how was I up and about?

“Hey, thank god you didn’t go today, I’ve had the worst day” Erica whined

“Aww, come in and tell me about it” My body said, sympathetically. I felt Erica walk into my apartment “Oh, and don’t forget to take off your shoes”

“Oh yeah, sorry” She said. With a gentleness, I hadn’t experienced all day, I felt Erica’s hand reach down and pull me away from my tormentor, her foot. She then took off her other shoe and placed me and my partner down on the floor together. Helpless, I watched my body wrap his arm around Erica. I didn’t know what to do, how could this have happened? As I fretted silently, my body looked over his shoulder and gave me a wink. Oh God! This isn’t happening!

To be continued

 

Chapter 3 by bb91

To an external viewer, they wouldn’t be able to gauge the mood in my apartment right now. To them, they’d just see a simple scene of a young boyfriend and girlfriend having an active conversation, they wouldn’t even think to cast an eye over to the corner by the door, to the pair of worn out brown leather penny loafers sitting idly by. How would they know that the right shoe of that set was currently screaming silently in terror and shock as his world came crashing down?

I couldn’t even focus enough to listen to what they were talking about, I was in full panic mode worrying something had gone wrong. Had the spell split me up somehow, leaving part of me in this shoe and the other part thinking the spell failed? Was auto-pilot mode different to what I thought? I thought back to my test run, when I looked back at my body it was as if I was asleep. Did my body “wake up” after it was left so long? All these possibilities went around my mind. I tried to calm down, it was still only half past four, I wasn’t due to change back for another ninety minutes, this was just an unexpected roadblock. But what a road block, it was so surreal seeing me, or my body at least talk and laugh with my girlfriend.

“Hey, do you mind if I take a shower” Erica asked “it’s been a hell of a day and I’m filthy”

“Go ahead!” my body said “Mi casa es su casa!”

As I watched Erica walk to the bathroom, I noticed my body also watching her. Seconds after she closed the door and the unmistakeable sound of the shower head was heard, my body ambled over to me. If he really was on auto-pilot mode, he was about to take a big sniff of me, it’s what I’d do in the situation. My hand picked me up, but rather than hold me up to his nose, he held me at arm’s length and smiled down at me.

“Hey buddy, how’s the weather down there?” He said, mockingly. He know, I don’t know how, but he knew!

“I bet you’re real confused, I was too until I found your laptop with the page open for your little spell. I’ll start from the top, I was Erica’s boyfriend before you came on the scene. Don’t worry we don’t overlap, she left me months before she met you. My name is, or at least it was Harry Foxton” I couldn’t believe what was happening, I had so many questions, but no way to express them.

“Unfortunately, Erica caught me in bed with another woman, I knew I was getting careless, I’d hidden it so well for months.” Harry boasted, “Erica was furious, especially when she found out that that woman wasn’t the only one. What can I say, I’m popular. Anyway, in her anger, she somehow changed me. Gone was the star of the college lacrosse team, now I was just a mangy old shoe” The anger in his voice was evident, he had to stop himself from shouting. I was taken aback by this revelation. Erica had always joked that she had magic powers, but I had never thought she was telling the truth.

“I was humiliated, every day I had to deal with her stinking foot on me, her grinding her toes inside of me, stamping down on me, the girl can hold a grudge. The first time I saw you, I had no idea you’d be my saviour. You see the first person you saw wasn’t her, it was me. From the moment I saw you gawping at me in the coffee shop, I knew you were a foot freak. I was always scared you’d jack off into me someday, I’m actually a little thankful all you did was sniff. She knew you did that by the way” If I still had cheeks, they’d have reddened in embarrassment

“She thought it was cute and she thought it would humiliate me more. Little did I know your frustration would eventually tick over and you’d do something like this” Harry gestured with my body. He then noticed the shower had stopped and I was dropped to the ground with a thud. Hastily, Harry placed me back next to the other shoe and moved back to where he had been sat before.

I couldn’t believe this, I’d been body-napped. This jerk who Erica had punished was now in my body and I was suffering his punishment. A refreshed Erica returned from her shower, looking brighter

“Boy, did I need that” She smiled then sat next to Harry. I tried to scream, to warn her that she was sat next to her cheating rat of an ex. Harry put on a movie and the pair both watched. It had been a favourite of mine, but I was paying it no attention, but rather I was focussed on my clock. When the clock struck six, my nightmare would surely be over. There’s no way Harry would have been able to change the time limit. The seconds ticked closer and the tension was unbearable. As the hour hit, I was still unchanged, maybe the clock was a little slow? 6:01, 6:02, 6:10, I was still a shoe. This couldn’t be happening, I couldn’t be stuck like this!? Maybe I got the timings wrong. I didn’t want to be a shoe forever!

Erica excused herself to use the bathroom, Harry moved over to me, but didn’t pick me up this time

“Didn’t take me long to figure out how to make this deal permanent. Just had to break those stupid sticks. Now I have a second chance. Trust me, it’s better this way, I could tell by your browsing history how much you loved feet, this is like heaven to you, right?” Harry’s words were like a sentence from a judge, condemning to a life of being a mere object, to a life of sucking on Erica’s foot until I wear out

“Don’t get used to seeing me, anyway. I know what she’s like, I’m gonna get the hell out of dodge, I just have to figure out how to do it without being turned into lefty and going back to square one” As he turned away, I watched my future disappear, my dreams of becoming a fully-fledged journalist were gone. Now all I had to look forward to was being stepped on. It wasn’t fair! I’d planned this so well, how could this have happened.

I fretted to myself futilely for the rest of the night, raging against my fate, terrified of being a shoe forever. I couldn’t even communicate, I was trapped, forced to experience everything. Everything through the day started to make sense, my hearing was the way it was because Erica wanted Harry to hear what he was missing, she was so hard on me because she was still mad with Harry. But now she wouldn’t be punishing him, she’d be punishing me. My only crime was indulging my fantasies too much. I wanted to cry, to scream out to have some way to express my pent up fury and fear.

As Erica slipped her foot back into me, it was like a new prisoner hearing the doors lock of the first night. My sentence was starting, but I had no parole. I could only hope Erica would forgive Harry and change me into his old body. It wouldn’t be perfect, all my plans would still be ruined, but I would have a body that could move, talk and breath. Or even if she would just give me the ability to communicate with her, I could explain everything and she could sort out this mess. That eventuality seemed pretty far away as I was kicked off again this time in her dorm room. Erica undressed in front of me as she prepared for bed. She shot me a dark look before turning out the light, leaving me to stew in blackness, reflecting on my new life.

***

A week or so had passed and I’d given up hope of returning to normal. I was now experiencing a different side to Erica, her cruel vindictive side. She never spoke to me directly, but when certain items of conversation came up, she’d make sure I knew, either by stamping, scratching or flexing inside of me. I was thankful she showered as often as I never realised how sweaty she got when working. To say I was used to the sensation would be exaggerating, I was used to being a little penny loafer, sure but every time I was put on it was like a nightmare starting all over again.

It was an odd day as Erica kicked me off and to my surprise got another pair of shoes out of her closet. I wasn’t even aware she owned another pair. I was glad I’d have a pair to share the load with as she placed them down in front of me. They were a pair of dark purple peep toe heels. I wish I’d have known about them, because in my old life, I’d have loved to have seen her in them. She looked like she was getting dressed up for something. She put on a dress which matched the shoes and spent a good hour fixing her make-up and hair. She looked fabulous, the dress suited her perfectly and it was finished off with a beautiful pair of dark sheer nylon stockings. Finally, she placed on the shoes and walked out of the dorm, not even flashing me one of her now customary scowls.

It was an odd sensation being alone in Erica’s dorm room in daylight. She only ever really took me off when she slept, even one time sleeping in me, which was an experience I’d hoped never to have again. Time whittled by slowly as I had nothing to focus on. Erica hadn’t been in work today, in fact she’d had a pretty laid back time of it, so she hadn’t worked up much of a funk around her feet. Still there was a lingering smell still attached to me, which I was now accustomed to. Spending hours at night with it hanging around will to that to you.

Eventually, Erica returned, looking distraught. Her make-up had ran down her face and she was holding her shoes in her hand. She looked distraught. She sat on her bed, dropped the shoes to the floor and wept. Even now, after a week of hell underneath her, I wanted to comfort her. I still loved her, no matter what she’d put me through and she was my best hope of becoming human again.

After a few minutes she shot me another dark look, looking angrier than I’d ever seen her.

“I bet you’re loving this” she spat at me “seeing me this upset over a break-up”

He’d done it! He’d split with her, I was furious at the impostor currently wearing my body. I looked down at the shoes Erica had dropped. Was one of them now sentient? I secretly wished so, I didn’t want Harry to escape his punishment.

“You wanna know why I didn’t do anything to him” She said, crushing my wish for schadenfreude “Because he respected me enough to do it to my face, to take me out and let me down gently. He didn’t go behind my back and start sleeping around. That’s why he has a future and you’re going to be a worthless stinky little shoe forever”

She walked over to me and picked me up, she looked at me with genuine hatred “So have your big laugh tonight, lap it up. I don’t think I’ll shower tomorrow, or the next day or for the next week. Leave it nice and crisp for you. Here’s a sneak preview” She reached down and removed one of her stockings, scrunched it up and stuffed it inside of me. Now it was like she had her foot in me, the odour was pungent. It would be eye watering, if I still had eyes.

She dropped me to the floor and I landed upside down. I was left with a dirty stocking inside of me in the dark, now knowing there was no hope. I’d be like this forever; that look in her eyes, I knew she’d never forgive Harry and now I was suffering for it.

If anyone can hear me, please switch with me. Don’t mind my comments about the smell or the pressure, I’m sure there’s someone out there who’d love this. So please if you can hear me, find that swap spell and switch with me. Free me from this life. Please, I don’t want to be a shoe.

 

End Notes:


Thanks for reading, this is a bit of an apology for not updating Girl at the Bus Stop, my planning for that hit a brick wall when I realised that my plan had the next 4-5 chapters with nothing transform-y happening.

THis was a bit of a rush job, the ideas been in my head a while, but I've only just now put it into words. As such there are probably more than a few grammatical, logic and tense errors, I hope it doesn't detract from your reading experience.

Thanks again for reading, watch this space for more weird shoe-y transform-y stuff

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7681