Mark’s Prison by Imprisoned
Summary:

Mark, a 17-yo male student, was captured by Jen, a sadistic 22-yo student he met the day before the beginning of this story. Now, small enough to easily fit inside her body, he must find a way to leave his captor’s embracing confines, or he’s fated to a life deep inside her.

In Chapter 10, Jen decides Mark's fate.

>Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 15674 Read: 125910 Published: July 24 2018 Updated: February 06 2019
Story Notes:

My first story. If you can, do provide feedback, I would appreciate. If people like the theme, I will write more. Don't know if guys like this kind of story, but here you go.

1. Where are you? by Imprisoned

2. "It was so easy!" by Imprisoned

3. The Beast's Gullet by Imprisoned

4. Sucked in! by Imprisoned

5. Giantess and slave wake up together by Imprisoned

6. Wide open route to freedom by Imprisoned

7. Your Destiny - Part 1/2: Stepping outside by Imprisoned

8. Your Destiny - Part 2/2: Stepping inside by Imprisoned

9. Let’s go to the mall! by Imprisoned

10. Forever. by Imprisoned

Where are you? by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>First chapter. More to come (hopefully). English is not my language, so sorry for any mistake.

You woke up, but could not see where. The… ambient was dark, but your vision was adjusting. You were laying on the floor, curled up to the side, and you slowly sat up.

In a reflex, you checked for the wallet, phone and keys in the jeans’ pockets but only found the smartphone. “Good”, since it was a very expensive equipment, and it may prove to be useful to if you wanted to figure out where the fuck you were. Slowly, your senses started working. The smell hit you first: sewer… or something as putrid as sewage. You could hear noises, something rhythmic, but still could not figure out what it was. A band? Other sounds... like a big animal grunting in the distance.

No, not in the distance, it came from behind you. Quickly, you turned your head, but could only see some sort of wall. You started to notice the general geometry of the space: it was a tunnel, where both ends were too obscure for his vision. The humid air was not helping, either.

“A goddamn sewer tunnel?” You pondered, but noticed that your hand was moist. Some sort of liquid film covered it, and parts of your body too – you noticed that you were shirtless, and without your sneakers. Your jeans and underpants were still there. What if someone mugged and left you in some dirty, slimy sewer tunnel? However, what kind of bandit leaves a smartphone?

You tried to get up, only to notice that the floor was irregular. You were at the center of a semi-spherical section of this tunnel, which, he calculated, had the diameter of aprox. 3 meters… or 9 feet.

You tried to walk, noticing that the floor had enough slime to cover your toes. Using the phone’s flashlight (luckly, it was at full-charge), he illuminated one end of the tunnel… and noticed that it was a mix of red, pink and yellow, with lines covering some spots. In a tight section of the tunnel, you noticed not only that the lines you saw resembled veins, but that the tunnel – the whole tunnel - was somehow… pulsing?!?

He got a message on the phone.

“Enjoying your stay?” – It was Jen, a girl you met yesterday... And slowly you remade your steps.

You had just joined college, and in class, you met this beautiful 22-year old woman with long, slightly curly black hair that ended in her lower back, black eyes, and white’ish skin. She resembled an Asian woman with the eyes of a western. Maybe she was a latina? Anyway, she was much taller than you were – while she had 1.90m, you were somewhat short, with 1.65m. Her breasts were were only B-cup, but her body was incredible. Not a gram of overweight anywhere. Even her hips – which were large – were well toned.

You remember having difficulty in the subject, and she invited you to her house to do help with a project. After class, you two went there, by foot…. And that’s the last thing you remember.

You called her immediately.

“Jen? Jen, I’m lost! I need help! Do you know where I am?” – You got nervous.

“Oh silly, no need to stress. Yes, I know where you are. Don’t you remember?”

“I have no idea where I am!”

“Well, let me give you a tip.”

Suddenly, the walls around you contracted, and you fell to the ground. They got close enough to crush you, but then they retracted. The stinky juice flew off the surfaces and hit your body. The walls started contracting and retracting, in a rhythm. You could hear Jen’s laughter coming from the phone… or was it from above you? You laid in the dirty floor of this pulsating tunnel, trying to figure out what in the heavens was going on. You tried to talk with Jen again:

“Jen, this is not funny, I need help! Where are you?”

“Oh Mark” – Said Jen. She was clearly having fun. – “I’m with you! Well, technically, you are within me. And since you didn’t even try to guess where you are, I’ll remember you: You are in your new home.”

The walls stopped the crushing motion while she talked. You were trying to understand a word she said… Did she really say “within”?

“Geez, no wonder you could not do your project, dude. You are slooow!” – Jen said, mockingly.

“I’m within you? What does this even mean?” – You got worried now. The thumping sound you were hearing around you really resembled a heartbeat, now that you paid attention.

“Mark, Mark, you little fool. It’s just your new home! Don’t you remember? My ass!” – Jen completed, laughing hysterically afterwards.

Mark left his hand fall to his side, the phone reproducing Jen’s voice, which echoed through the tunnel.

This wasn’t a sewer. You were inside her ass. The smell… The goo around and on you…

“Jen, you need to help me get out of here” – Desperation was the most obvious thing in your voice.

“What? No, this is your new home. You live there now. You’ll remember in time why, but for now, better get acquainted with my bowels, butt-boy, because you-“

with each subsequent word, the tunnel quivered “-are-“

the walls and ceiling collapsed, now with way more strength – enough to smash you between the juicy surfaces “-never-“

another crush “-LEAVING MY REAR!

a final, crushing motion of what you now knew that was Jen’s intestinal walls left you coated in her rectal goo, in the ground, trying to recover your breath.

This is a nightmare. You were trapped somewhere inside Jen’s ass. You had to get out.

End Notes:

>To escape from Jen's depths, Mark must not only remember how he got there, but also where is the possible exit.

"It was so easy!" by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Jen remembers how she managed to entrap Mark into his new home.

After flexing her abdomen and rear to simulate her bowels and smush Mark inside her ass, Jen was contemplating.

“It was so easy!” – She thought, while getting ready to continue reading the book on her bed. Jen was thinking about how simple it was to capture little Mark yesterday. She first saw him at morning, but did not talk to him. The boy was shorter than her, with a typical short haircut for his dark hair, thin physique… just the way she liked.  Jen lived with her older sister in an apartment ten minutes from the building they had classes. Her sister was traveling overseas, but she had a secret: a spellbook, ancient and powerful, yet simple enough so that anyone could read it and use the magic. While she travelled, Jen’s sister left the item with her, since it was too precious to be lost somewhere. While she was forbidden to use the book, Jen’s impulse got the best of her, and she read some spells before leaving to class. Simple stuff like levitation, mind-vision, shrinking spell-

Wait. Now this was interesting.

In the first class of the day, while gazing at Mark, she started to get ideas. That little boy… she had to get his attention… she had to have him. Her nipples got hard, and her pussy was already moist. Oh, how she would use his little body… Little body. That’s when she remember the spell from the book. With that in mind. she didn’t only want to subdue him to her carnal desires – she had to consume that little thing. Make him be her slave, envelop him in her own wanting body. He had to be inside her, whole, and Jen had just the perfect preference for where. Her asshole was already quivering at the thought of his presence inside her. She would shrink Mark, and give him as a treat to her own ass. It could chew on him like a candy, slowly consuming him while she masturbated to it. To Jen, Mark’s destiny was to be inside her voluptuous butt.

After her imagination went wild, she realized that a damp spot formed in her panties. Luckily it didn’t oozed to her tight shorts. She wanted Mark, but how? How to draw his attention? How to imprison someone? She could not simply shrink him there, under the risk of being arrested, or worse. She had to draw him away. Looking again at Mark, she noticed that he made many questions during class. Was he having… difficulties? That’s when she had an idea.

Later in the day, in the last class of the evening, Jen approached Mark. “Hmm, Mark, isn’t it?” – she began, then presented herself. The conversation that followed was simple: Jen offered to help him in the assignment. They traded phone numbers, but she suggested that they went to her apartment so she could help him with the project today. Poor little Mark probably got hypnotized by her hips, which she made sure to swing left and right while talking to him. Her boobs were maybe small, but her ass? It made her figure look similar to a pear maybe; but it did help her get what she wanted. While still a virgin, Jen knew how to deal with boys, like bait to fishes.

Mark accepted her offer, and right after class, they went to her apartment. In the trip, she was thinking again about the things she would do to her new slave. Well, the thing – she just HAD to shove him deep inside her hungry asshole. Again her nipples got hard and her skin heated with the image in her mind. Soon they were inside the apartment, and they got the class books in her computer desk. Mark sat at a chair at her side. While discussing the subject, Jen “remembered” that she had a good book about it. She quickly retrieved the spellbook, and got to the page with the shrinking spell.

While she was behind Mark – the boy didn’t even SEE Jen doing the magic! – She said the mystic words, and soon mark passed out. Jen got distressed for a moment. Did she… kill the guy? Without shrinking him? Something was wrong… but soon his body started to get smaller and smaller and smaller until she was less than an inch tall. Perfect size. It’s a shame he was passed out, since Jen really wanted to see his terror. She could wait until he woke up again, but… nope, had to do it now. He had to be inside her this instant. Jen undressed him, leaving only his pants, but she carefully retrieved his wallet and keys. She noticed the smartphone, but she had some ideas for some fun later. She left his diminished clothing on her computer desk, and then quickly took off her own – shirt and bra, which exposed her engorged nipples who also wanted attention, then shorts, and finally, her panties, which came out caked with her girly juices. A thin fillet of her vaginal lubricant connected the fabric to her lower lips, which were engorged and even pulsating for some attention too. Feeling the arousal, she had an idea about how to stick Mark deep inside her. Behind her, below the bed’s mattress, she hid her pink dildo. She placed it on the mattress, and slowly aligned her pussy with it. She wanted to lube it with her own secretions, which were now abundant. She inserted the dildo easily, since her vaginal canal was gaping because of her fire. The thing fit nicely in, but she made sure to contract her muscles to soak it with love juices. She suppressed some moans while doing this. It was good, but she had to hold the enthusiasm to the main course – her butt’s main course.

Pumping it in-and-out some times, she took if from her insides. It was glistering with her own fluids. Now, she picked the shrunken Mark with two fingers – oh how she WANTED to shove him there right now, but this had to wait just a little bit more – and placed him right in the small crevice at the tip of her dildo. He was instantly glued to her juices. Mark was now at the edge of a vehicle destined to plunge deep inside Jen’s asshole, which puckered with anticipation. It was hungry.

The dildo got positioned on the center of the bed, while Jen got there on her knees. Her torso stood upwards, with the dildo between her knees. She just had to sit down – and slowly, she did. With one hand, she spread her butt checks to the sides, which revealed an hungry orifice which was aligned to Mark. It was pulsating, prepared to devour the small boy. Jen’s pussy was already leaking, red with her arousal. The whole room got a little hotter with her temperature.

Her other hand kept the dildo aligned with her back entrance. Finally, when Mark and the dildo hit her asshole, Jen moaned loudly. Yes! YES! He was getting inside her! The anus opened easily to her command, and soon the ring started to consume Mark whole, and the dildo below him. She kept lowering her hips on it, savoring the moment. It was too much – she had an orgasm with there, contracting her vaginal and anal muscles. With luck, Mark still was on the dildo, but she could feel him a little when her rectal walls clamped on his form. An waterfall of her womanly nectar soaked her bed sheets.

Jen’s butt connected to her mattress – the dildo got all the way in, and Mark, too. She gyrated her hips in order to feel the boy, and he was right there, slammed between the dildo’s tip and the swollen back of her rectum. With a swift movement, his body got separated from the dildo, lodged In a wall of her bowels. She could feel him there, still passed out. Carefully, she slid the dildo out of her ass, which came out almost dry – her butt slurped the juices from the thing. Damn, what a hungry ass, she thought. Mark was nowhere to be seen.

It was done. Jen had captured Mark, and he was now deep inside her ass. She wanted to masturbate again, but first she had to savor this victory a little bit more. An entire boy, a human being, was now imprisoned in her asshole, and Jen had no intentions to retrieve him. Oh no, her body is a temple, and he is the lone resident priest now. Or resident slave – if he still has the phone, she could communicate with him from outside, or even simply speak loud enough for him to listen. Oh, that boy will have lots of worshipping to do!

Jen took the dildo to the bathroom sink, cleaned it carefully, and placed it below the mattress again. With every step, Mark was grinded inside her, which resulted in some lewd sounds from Jen’s slightly drooling mouth. She then plopped in the bed, ass up, and felt the little boy get propelled inside her rectum. This made her moan and shiver softly again – it was as good as she thought it would be. Little Mark, her ass slave. Her butt-boy. She wanted this to last, but how? What if the boy got too deep in her ass and… died, smothered? Will he suffocate? The thoughts made she open the spellbook for a solution. In 5 minutes she found some good spells – one to magically stop her digestive process, another one to make little Mark more durable… and they were all so easy! The magic words were said, and she was now more prepared to extend Mark’s stay in her ass for many, many days… weeks… months… maybe years.

She shook her hips from side to side, feeling the little boy inside her butt. Damn, he got deep, and in a very… good spot. Jen got aroused again, her pussy demanding attention while salivating in her bed’s sheets. But her vaginal depths had to wait – today, the attention would be given to her ass.

Her phone was on the bed, and she was almost ready to contact Mark. Hopefully his battery would last. She only needed to find a spell to block his signal to the outer world. Conveniently, the book had the perfect sorcery – Jen casted it, and now his phone could only call to addresses inside her apartment. Just in time, too! Mark was waking up, and she could feel his little steps inside her humid interior. Time to chat.

“Enjoying your stay?” –The giantess had messaged Mark.

Back to the present, the shrunken Mark laid grasping for air in a pool of Jen’s anal juices. Overall, you should have died from the pressure, yet you endured. Were you… stronger? He considered Jen’s words again. If it was true that you were inside her ass, and this wasn’t some trickery, you should’ve suffocated after all this time without proper oxygen, yet here you are, still alive. Battered, but overall, still normal.

Your phone was on the rectal floor, now caked with Jen’s lovely ooze. You tried to call your family, but you got no signal. Weird, but this had to work. All around you, the tunnel was breathing too, relaxing after the exercise. It was way smaller now – if you stood up, you would hit the celling with your head. Checking the phone battery, it had 89% charge now, so you thought it was better to save it for later. Shutting down the phone, you pondered your options: yell for help in this desolate, hot and humid new world; try to find the exit; or lay in the warm floor, doing nothing. Survival instincts told him that you had to find an exit. The two obvious options (if you were really in her rear) was to spelunk until finding the way to her small intestines… or follow to the other way – her butthole, the sphincter that could grant you freedom.

Looking carefully at your surroundings, you noticed that the tube you were in slowly undulated in one direction. Her natural bowel muscle’s movements were indicating the exit! If you had guessed right, you were just where Jen’s colon ended and the rectum began. It was a short journey until the asshole then.

Mark began crawling.

Jen felt him moving in her asshole's direction. She smiled mischievously.

End Notes:

>Now in his new home, Mark was determined to escape through Jen's anal sphincter. But what if she got other plans for her butt-boy?

The Beast's Gullet by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Mark has to battle his way through a female's biology if he wants freedom, while his captor pays attention to her homework.

>Accepting all suggestions! C'mon boys, tell me what you think of this tale.

You still had hope. You were deep inside the ass of a woman called Jen, who you apparently met not long ago. You don’t know how much time you spent passed out inside her bowels, but if your phone still had all that charge, your last lecture – and kidnapping – happened less than an hour ago. You were now imprisoned inside Jen’s butthole, similar to a anal bead, but there were no strings to remove you. This was apparently permanent, and she confirmed it to you earlier. But you could try to escape.

You don’t remember how you got there. Did she swallow you? Nah, that’s impossible – you would’ve been digested. Wait, how did she even shrink you? Slowly, you tried to remember how you got there. The memories were becoming whole again: you did enter her apartment, sat down to study, then she got up to get a book, and you heard she say something in a foreigner language… and that’s it. And now, you were inside her rectum, but aside from dirty, you were mostly intact.

She couldn’t have swallowed you. The only conclusion was that she shoved you in her own ass, through her anus. And your entrance,could be your exit. You picked your pace, crawling on four hands through the fleshy, pulsating and moist floor. “Outside”, Jen felt that, while laying naked in her bed. Looking at the clock in her smartphone, she noticed it was still 18:10, but she had stuff to do – the very project that she tried to help Mark with. Quickly, Jen sat up on her bed, and got up.

This movement made your prison shift violently. Afraid to fall to a very stinky death, you jumped to the nearest crevice visible – a tiny group of bumps on the walls. You grabbed what you could with your hands, and soon the gravity shift stopped. Your back now was facing the abyss that led to a sphincter down below, apparently the divison of her rectum and anal canal. The thing was especially moist with her girly fluids – the very liquid that lubed her whole large intestine, to help with the bowel movements. The sphincter pulsated way below you, like an animal panting loudly, making gross squishing noises. Unknown to Mark, every movement inside Jen aroused her – she was an anal girl, who always masturbated intensely with a finger on or up her rear entrance. Every movement of her precious butt-boy made her clamp her legs shut from the stimulation, making her walk a little bent forward. Awkward, but involuntary for the poor girl.

Jen slowly walked to her wardrobe to get some new panties and a t-shirt, walking with her back slightly curved, sticking her ass out a little. The previous panties were soiled with her vaginal secretions, and while she could very much stay naked, the air current that entered from the window was cold. And, more important, the panties would help prevent Mark’s escape even further. She doubted he could ever leave her asshole though – the boy was very, very small, and her anus dwarfed him. She knew how to control the thing after masturbating with it for so many years, and managed to keep it shut at all times.

Jen got her favorite black t-shirt, some new, yellow panties, and put the t-shirt on. It brushed against her nipples, making her tremble with pleasure. Inside her rectum, the vibrations surprised you, and your hold on her flesh slipped. Your face and front were dragged in anal mucus while you slipped, and soon you lost ground to stand on – you were falling, to a quick (and possibily fatal) encounter with a gigantic butthole’s inner side!

Your hands fluttered in the air, looking to anything to grab on. You fell almost four times your height before managing to grab on something. You held on, and noticed that it was the very pulsating ring of flesh that you saw earlier, below you. It wasn’t the asshole, but you were half-way there. The fleshy ring and the tunnel were gaping, but every contraction made it almost close into your arms.

Jen felt you in that specific place of her asshole. “Oh, Mark!” she gasped. The spot you were on was simply delicious. “Oh, you little devil, you push all my buttons. I know you want to worship me, silly, but your Goddess has to work now, ok?” Jen said, to apparently no one. But you heard it – you could hear her voice vibrate through the flesh, and reach you from outside.

Jen walked to her computer’s desk, feeling your touches inside her ass. She simply sat down in the chair, with her giant ass sticking a little out, her back arched. This mere movement sent you flying upwards a little. You hit a fleshy, moist wall, and soon started falling again. This time, you passed right through the pulsating ring, and soon you hit the inclined floor of Jen’s anal canal. You slid all the way down, accumulating Jen’s juices with you, until you stopped in a wrinkled surface. Now this was her butthole’s inner face. The thing was clamped shut, with lots of ooze already pooling it. This girl has a really moist anal canal, with overabundance of fluids. For you, it was enough ooze to make a juicy puddle, with the sphincter’s inclined face sticking out of it. Jen’s position made the asshole stand slightly inclined. But you had to use it to escape. You started walking to the center point, dragging yourself through a pool of anal liquid that was filled to your waist. Soon, you could touch the asshole, and started to walk towards the center.

Jen was looking carefully at a website, studying to finish the project, when she felt you reach her butthole. With a gasp, she contracted her muscles again, and moaned. “My little butt-boy is massaging her Goddess’ asshole! So sweet of him, but this is not the time… for… that… hmm~”. The stimulation made her muscles compress and relax, in a repeating motion. Inside, you felt her anal canal contract, churning you with the liquids inside. Usually, the movement happens like a wave, directed towards her asshole, but lookin upwards, you saw that she was contracting in a way to drag things inwards. Like a throat swallowing liquid, her ass was trying to suck things up! The sheer size of her anal canal and it’s huge movements (to you) dislocated some air inwards, and your own body fluctuated a little. Her monstrous insides liked your stimulation in the asshole, but now her ass wanted to swallow you, back to the depths. Luckily, the vacuum wasn’t enough to lift you, so you got to reach the center of her asshole – gravity was at your side. You then tried to stick your hands in the center of the winking sphincter, but all your strength was not enough to make any relevant space so you could pass. Her anus was mightier than you were, and would not bulge.

The progressive stimulation made Jen more and more excited. She started to hump the chair a little. Her attention on the college project was almost gone. All this stimulation, from her little slave, engorged her pussy again. She shifted a little to drag her clitoris in her chair, and continued with the humping. “Oh, oh, oh…” she moaned. The movement had an involuntary effect though: her insides relaxed a little too much, and she felt a bubble pass through the depths of her bowels to the exit point.

You heard horrible noises all around you: Jen’s pussy being dragged below, her moans above, and something bubbling from her digestive tract deeper in her ass. The chamber you were in started to bloat and the air got much more hot and putrid. Was she… preparing to fart? In a panicked move, you moved out of the way of her sphincter, hiding in a corner.

Jen only had time to say “Hmph” before the hot air erupted from her butt. It lasted two seconds, but it was intense enough to contaminate the room. “Christ, Mark! You gave my rear indigestion!” Jen said, slapping her right buttcheck three times, while laughing. In your perspective, that fart was like a small hurricane, without enough force to drag you, but it threw Jen’s butt mucus around, hitting your face with violence with it. Her anal canal trembled with the power, and you almost got separated from your hiding spot. You got dizzy for a while, but you saw something: The sphincter did open up to expulse the air from her butt. Mark, you idiot! You could have escaped! Luckly the asshole was still winking, so you had a chance to escape… if you weren’t dazed by Jen’s slaps on her behind. You laid there, with your legs bathed in a woman’s hot fluids, breathing the remains of a putrid fart.

Jen’s will to masturbate was lost, and she continued with the study section. However, her slave did interrupt her, so she had to talk to him. “Mark, I know you can hear me there, in my rear. Hah! Hear in my rear! Anyway, you interrupted your Goddess’ work, and this demands punishment. Once I finish this project, I will have to finish masturbating, and I am sure you will feel its results down there. Heheh.”

Now Mark got afraid. Did she plan to orgasm with him there? He looked at the walls pulsating around him. If some light stimulation made the walls engorge and churn its contents like that… What would full-on masturbation, from this gigantic woman with large, powerful hips, do to your prison?

You got on your own feet again, and raced to her still-winking asshole. With adrenaline, you managed to sink your head, arms and torso into it. Now, you just needed some impulse to pass through and-

Jen felt the escape attempt, and clamped her butthole shut. The greasy, wrinkled surfaces smothered you almost completely – only half of your legs were outside the thin tube formed by her sphincter. “Mark, stop! I cannot lose more time. Don’t you worry; we will play more later, my little ass candy.

You laid there, between all the fleshy, oily wrinkles of her anus, captured and immobilized in the very maws of the hungry, giant beast called Jen’s Ass, like a candy between her lips. Her butt’s puckered “lips”. What was the giantess planning for you?

End Notes:

>Mark managed to light Jen's fire again and again, and each time, he's punished for it. Now, Jen had to use him for her - or even better, her ass' self-pleasure.

Sucked in! by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Jen wants a little self-pleasure. Her body wants to finish it's squirming meal.

The heat was oppressing inside the giant girl’s back entrance. You were right at the asshole, in the constricting grip of the tube that clenched by Jen’s own will. Only your feet where now dangling inside the more open space. Her butthole kept you paralyzed – not even your arms, which were at your head’s sides, could move. Your captor kept you this way for what felt like hours.

With you secured, Jen finally finished studying. “Well, well, now it’s time to play. Are you ready, Mark?” She said, looking over her shoulder to her buttchecks sticking out of her t-shirt. She got up. This movement made her anus release you a little bit. Now you were almost upside down, and you were able to slip a bit downwards – enough to your hands to feel a different kind of surface. It was her exterior’s skin. You could not believe! You had a chance to escape! With all  your strength, you tried to pry her ass flesh open. You saw dim light coming from beyond the fabric of her panties. You kept your efforts…

And Jen was well-aware of all of it. She kept you from sliding out, and went to her bed. Again, with each step, you were rolled inside her, enticing a smile from the giantess. She lifted the mattress again, and retrieved the dildo. After that, she started sliding her now-humid panties out, revealing the enormous butt to the world. Jen proceeded to the bed, laying with her back to the celling.

With all her movements, the asshole chewed you while carefully keeping you in place. Her ass didn’t want you to move. You then heard Jen’s voice outside: “Alright Mark, I know I’ve been very rough on you. I did drag you into this against your will, and I know you reeeally want to get out of there, but this is not in my power. You see, my butt needs you to be inside her!”

With those words, she shaked her ass. The grip on your body didn’t waver, and your efforts to leave were fruitless, but now you were dizzy too. You still couldn’t believe that some girl managed to shrink you, and that she had this specific fetish. You could’ve fared better if you were stuck inside her pussy, or maybe even being stepped on by her… but her ass? Did she really need to shove you in the most unholy cavity of her gigantic body? If you remember right, this girl has some large hips, and her butt was enormous. And now, you were it’s prey.

“But Mark…” you heard she say, now a tad more mellow than before “You know that now I really consider you to be, like, my Boyfriend, right? I mean, this is sex. We are getting kinky here, and you are penetrating me…” You felt the temperature rising. Oh god no, she was getting excited again. Her asshole started to pulsate once more.

“And, just to change your opinion on me, I’ll try to make it more fun for you. You looked kinda nerdy before I put you there… You know what Roleplay is, right?” You tried to grip on her flesh to avoid being dragged deeper. Her ass had a will of it’s own, but you would not submit! …Did she say roleplay?

“Well, I have a cool idea. Why don’t we roleplay a little? That way, I get my fun, and you get some too!” Is this girl crazy? Shrinks a random boy she meets, shoves him inside her butt, say that the boy is now her boyfriend, and now wants to play some kinky roleplay game?

“Well, let’s begin then. You, Sir Mark, is my noble knight and champion, and you fought with a big, bad dragon to free your maiden. But, oh no! The dragon managed to grab you with it’s maws, and is now trying to swallow you whole!” As she said this, you felt a strong force pulling you inwards. Jen was purposefully contracting her ass’ muscles to suck you back inside her!

“C’mon, my knight! If you don’t fight, the Dragon will finish swallowing you! Don’t lose your faith! Hahah” – Jen was just messing with the boy. Oh, Mark. You need to get deeper. You are mine, a mere speck that my ass swallowed. You will never escape. This is your world now, and I’m the Goddess that commands it. You will worship my ass, and live there until I grow bored of you. Go deeper, Mark! Deeper! – Jen’s thoughts were very specific: Mark had to be in the depths of her rectum. She needed him there. Jen was looking again from her shoulder at her ass, which was now sticking up a little. She brought the dildo between her legs, and aligned it with her sex. Her pussy was left wanting for too long, and this was the night to feed her.

You were losing the battle. The motions of her asshole were pulling you inside, and not all your might would hold you there. Your hips passed into an open, hot and humid space, and soon your torso, head and arms followed. “Nooo!” was all you said when you saw the dim light from the exterior vanishing. You fell down inside her ass, once more engulfed by this girl’s feminine behind. You laid there, sitting down in a pool of her butt juices, but you felt her anal canal’s movements trying to drag you even deeper. Then you heard the loud moan.

“Ohhh!” was all that Jen said when she plunged the dildo into her vagina. The pink object went all the way in, easily lubed by her own honey. She shoved it until the base, and left it there. Inside her ass, you felt the floor rise a little below you – that was the membrane separating her bowels from her vaginal canal. With that, an earthquake hit you – her love muscles were contracting much more violently. Her anal canal threw you upwards, and kept contracting.

“Oh no! The knight was swallowed by the dragon!” – Jen continued her little game, feeling you tumbling deep inside her. Her hips were buckling without her command. She was losing control of her own movements – her rear wanted only to suck you in. “Will he survive the beasts’ bowels? You can still escape, Mark!”

Light entered through Jen’s anal sphincter. While being dragged in her goo, you saw that her asshole was winking with Jen’s masturbation. Hope. But with each second, her gluttonous behind swallowed you deeper and deeper. You went tumbling through a series of contracting rings of flesh, before hitting a tight, pulsating spot in the tunnel.

“Hmmmmmmm…” Was Jen’s reaction. The dildo was ejected from her own pussy, which was now squirting from the orgasm. Her mouth was drooling with satisfaction, while her head laid sideways, in pure hapiness. “My little champion… my boyfriend… Mark…” Jen was getting drowsy from the pleasure. Slowly, she dragged the bed sheets over her body. “Inside my ass… Hmm…” Jen ignored the dirty dildo in her bed, or her nakedness – right now, she just wanted to sleep.

You, however, got stuck again. Jen’s rectum had you in it’s grips. Between lots of fleshy bumps, covered with anal goo, you could see the faint light vanishing once more from her ass. “Jen! Help!” you yelled, but nothing answered. Luckily, your smartphone was still in your jeans’ pocket. You slowly got it, turning it on. Battery was still almost full. You tried to call anyone – family, police, friends – but it was like Jen’s ass only allowed calls to its owner. Reluctantly you did the call.

Jen was already in a deep sleep, when her smartphone ringed. Like a zombie, she shut it down, and went back to slumber. You laid in the same place, stuck and caked with ooze. Prisoner of a girl’s butt, battered by her ass muscles. Swallowed alive by the mighty "dragon", and breathing it's putrid miasma. Luckily, the fleshy tube wasn’t contracting anymore, and it simply “breathed” slowly. You did not knew if you still had any chance of escaping. Her butt's sphincter was simply too strong.

End Notes:

>Mark's hope has almost vanished, while Jen sleeped. Her vision was still strong: Mark should spend the rest of his life deep inside her butthole. How can one shrunken boy have a chance against this woman's well-controlled love muscles?

Giantess and slave wake up together by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Mark must stand against one of Jen's most basic bodly functions. Jen must deal with a common beggining for a Saturday morning - that is, if you have an little shrunken Mark like she does.

You woke up.

…Wait, did you slept? You managed to sleep, in that awful situation? …Maybe…

Your vision was still adjusting. Maybe… it was all a nightmare. Yes, you dreamed that some girl’s hungry butt swallowed you alive. It was still Friday, you still had class today, and Jen was just something that you imagined. You slowly tried to see rest of your comfy bedroom…

Darkness. Only darkness.

Your heart started to race. No no no, this is not real. My life cannot be this. You rubbed your hand on your face, but only managed to splash something in your eyes. They burned. No no. Not her secretions, no no no. Pure denial installed in your mind. You got up in a leap and tried to run, but soon hit a soft, moist wall that threw you back into the ground. A loud rumble came from around you, and the ground went upwards with you. Soft surfaces caked with some mysterious ooze… Living walls… And… the smell.

It was the same smell. Of pure hot shit.

This was Jen’s ass and its sexual contractions. It dawned on you that you probably passed out from exhaustion, Your vision started adjusting, allowing you to see the meaty walls more clearly.

Again, the loud sound and the earthquake. Something was wrong. Was Jen already masturbating? The fleshy walls started to expand, and the air got thicker and much more putrid. The pressure was unreal on you, who were subjugated by the temperature rising. You could see a narrow tube of flesh to your right, twitching and bulging, trying to hold something. A small glimmer shined, and you noticed that it was your phone – you slept with it in your hands, and it was resting on a moist bump! You raced to pick it up from the expanding flesh. In the last second, you reached it with your hands, grabbed it and put it into your pocket – just in time for the narrow passage to expand violently, and the hot air of a fart blew through you. Jen’s bowels were simply moving some gas from the depths of her intestines to her rectum, and your body was just at the worst point possible!

The rectum expanded with the intrusion of this steamy fart. Your body got thrown meters into the other direction, making you tumble into the “ground” for some time before stopping. The air smelled just as you assumed: like a fart that stewed inside Jen all this time. “Jen! Jen! Please, you’ll kill me! Don’t fart with me here!” – You pleaded with the unknown, and no answer came. The pressure was unimaginable: pure girl gas occupied the same sweltering chambers you were. You tried to run away, to somewhere, anywhere – but her ass had other ideas. The whole space you were inside contracted, pinning you into the inner walls. Their grip on your body was absolute and disgusting. Light inundated the limited space you had, and the hot air flew through you, passing violently through your feet, then all around your head, to the only exit there: Jen’s butthole.

You could see her anus opening to let the hot air leave. It gaped. No sound was made, just that of the air leaving her ass in a huge gust. After farting, the gigantic ass relaxed, and the walls ceased their impressive hug on you. Your heard a distant moan of satisfaction – it was Jen, in relief. Getting up, you noticed that the asshole still gaped. Hope. Escape. Freedom.

You raced inside her ass, crawling inside a woman’s butt, trying to escape her putrid confines. To your horror, the floor started trembling. Maybe she was getting ready to fart again? Or what if it’s like some mighty beast, wakening up with your loud movement?

You ran. The base of a big, fleshy inner sphincter stood in your way, twitching lewdly. You jumped in, but your left foot hit the meat, making you fall head-first into the nasty ground. The whole tunnel twitched violently, and again, you heard a moan, followed by an actual voice:

“…Butt-boy?”

Jen. You don’t know what was happening, or even why she was asking for you (using that awful nickname), but you couldn’t take chances. You got up, cleaned the excess fluids, and started running to the gaping asshole at your horizon. You run with all your might, and soon, reached the wrinkled flesh of the sphincter. You scrambled to get inside, and this time, your feet were in too. This thin, fleshy tube was the final part of the escape route – you could even see the outside world this time. Distantly, you saw a computer’s tower. While crawling, you instantly recognized it: Jen’s computer. You were studying there the night before you were swallowed whole.

You extended your hands to get a support to pluck yourself out, but only found some rough surface instead. The lights vanished. Darkness and panic enveloped you.

“No, no, you live inside…. Deeper…” – you heard Jen say. It was as if she was half-asleep. The thing that blocked you started to get inside her ass. You could see the edge of a red painted nail – it was her finger, and she was manually shoving you back into her anal canal. You tried to resist her strength, but you were no match. Her asshole started chewing at you and the finger, to it’s owner delight.

“Jen! Please! I’m begging! Nooooo” – You almost cried. So close to freedom, but Jen’s action only reflected what she affirmed earlier: You were not supposed to leave. Never.

Deeper and deeper her finger went, until you fully popped inside the anal canal again. Even through the dim light, you could see the long appendage coming. It was weird, seeing something other than anal flesh, and oddly curious: It was a giantess’ finger, clawing inside her own rear. It reached on a wall to your left, and started scratching the meaty surface.

A moan of satisfaction escaped Jen’s lips as she masturbated her own anus. Your prison started to spasm again, enjoying the sensation of both it’s owner’s action and your little movements. Now you were sure: The butt woke up, and it’s hunger was still there. Again your body was thrown around inside the flesh tunnel, enticing sexy moans from the woman who kidnapped you.

After some seconds of masturbation, her finger retreated, and the asshole closed. No more space for you to escape. Back into the nightmare.

Someone called your phone. A sliver of hope made you check it – maybe your family finally went looking for you. Maybe someone else had the strength to open this girl’s butt cheeks so that you could finally pass to the exterior, free of her ass’ embrace.

You noticed that the battery was at 60%. Fuck, you slept with it on. 08:20. Of Saturday. This means that you spent 14 hours inside a girl’s rear, being chewed by her pelvic muscles and anal freatures, just so that she could have orgasms.

Your vision slowly centered in the name of the person calling.

Jen. Torture, this time psychological, you thought.

You answered, and quickly said: “Jen, you have to let me leave, this is not human. I’m tired, thirsty, beaten. You already got your kicks, I need to go home. People will miss me. I swear I’ll not tell anyone. I beg you, let this torture end.”

“Mark? What are you talking about? You know that you can’t leave.

Jen sat down on her bed. Naked, with her private parts coated in crystalized vaginal nectar. Even the bedroom’s lights were still lit – she slept like a rock. She felt her little slave tumbling inside her ass once more – she was so thankful of him waking her up. Or was it that huge fart? She always got gassy at mornings.

“So, Mark. You have this weird idea about escaping my ass, and I told you already that you have to stay inside. My ass wants you there. Deep inside my body, caressing my internal walls.”

As she imagined, she got a little excited once more. With Mark, life would be filled with sexy moments, and this was just one more.

“Jen, I’m begging you, I’ll die if you leave me here. Please!”

“Die of what? I don’t know if you noticed, but I even ceased my bowel movements so that you could have room back there. You don’t even have to eat anymore! Aren’t you thankful?” With that, she bounced her hips left and right, just to make you hit the right spots inside her ass. She crossed her legs to compress you in her anal canal, and her ass quickly embraced every centimeter of your body with it’s lovely hug. Nnngh, can’t wait to feel him deeper again, Jen thought.

“But you will feel thirsty.” – Continued Jen – “In that case, I’ve always had a very moist rectum, so you could simply drink my honey there!” – She laughed and laughed. Her little servant, surviving not only inside her glorious butt, but also from her butt! – “C’mon Mark, it’s just Saturday. You just spent some hours at your new home, and is already soooo depressed! But I have ways to make you cheer up, don’t worry. We will have fun! Well, I will.

Jen’s Saturday was just starting, and she already had so many ideas. She wanted to enslave that little candy that her ass swallowed. Make him suffer. Make him have determination, then crush it with only a single flex of her anal muscles. You deserve this, Mark. My butt just wants to play with it’s morsel, and you keep complaining – don’t you worry, my body will make you submit. She was already flexing her ass again, feeling little Mark deep inside her body.

“Hmmmm. My little butt-boy.”

End Notes:

>Mark laid defeated inside Jen's asshole. Each time he tried to escape, her ass gulped him deeper. Was she planning something else for him? Is this what his life is about now - to please a giantess through her rectum?

But soon, he'll have an "actual" chance at escaping.

Wide open route to freedom by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Mark can see a light at the end of the tunnel. But he has to work to reach it.

She studied, she went to the store, and she even rode the bicycle. Jen was having a Saturday full of activities. Without her body digesting food, she didn’t even need to eat. After a short shower, she was wet and ready to have some romantic fun with her “boyfriend”.

You tried jumping, pounding with your hands, trying to sink your whole weight into it, but Jen’s sphincter would not bulge. Her iron asshole laid below you, pulsating as she breathed all around you. It glistened with womanly fluids that seeped from her anal canals. Your breath was tired, and each drag reminded you that you were in the part of her body that held her putrid gas. Luckly, you saw no sign of actual crap aside from some specs here and there – she said the truth about her bowel movements – but the smell remained.

And you did feel thirst. You had to drink the unspeakable, hot ooze of her pulsating walls to sate it. You’ve never tasted something so horrible. But you needed it, to continue your effort into escaping Jen’s ass.

While you tried and tried, you could hear her laughing, talking, and the walls kept moving around. It was especially awful when she walked, because the flesh hugged your body in a moist, clutching movement, making you roll inside this girl’s butt interiors.

After getting tired again, you took your phone from your pocket. 48% battery. You went to your gallery, to remind yourself of the time before your insertion inside her rear. You saw pictures of the beaches you visited, your family, your friends…

The ground shifted. She was doing something, and the anal canal went horizontal. You already got experience with Jen’s random movements and managed store the smartphone and roll just in time, landing a bit far away from her asshole. What you didn’t expect, was that she continued moving, and soon you had to slid deeper into her ass. Your hands tried to grip the walls, but they were too slippery. Soon you plunged to her cavernous depths, landing in the same pulsating spot you were familiar with: The sensible end of Jen’s rectum. Luckly you never went beyond it, around the curve of her bowels. You didn’t want to know what you could find deeper into the giantess’ digestive organs.

Her ass was somehow upside-down, with you at the bottom of it. Way, way above you was her asshole, and you just were there. Jen’s butt was the size of a building of you, and the exit was at the top. Through her pulsating flesh, you heard Jen’s voice.

“Alright, my little boyfriend, I’m feeling a little bad about how I talked to you earlier…” as she said this, the walls were inflating into your direction. You tried to get some leverage, climbing a little, but soon they enveloped the passage above you, encasing you into a humid prison of lady’s rectal flesh and her fumes.

“…So I will give you one chance of escaping.” – As Jen finished, the hug ceased, and you again feel down at the bottom of the rectum. But something was weird: there was light inside her ass. You could see the red flesh breathing all around you, the ooze coating the walls, even the heavy mist of her body’s gas. Specs of shit littered some parts of her anal walls, and some bumps were clearly visible. You looked above, and saw a distant light coming from the place where her butthole should be. Light, pure, illuminated your face.

“If you manage to escape my ass in five minutes, you are free. But if you don’t…” – And the light was gone. She closed her own butthole. After some seconds, it opened again. “So, let’s begin!”

You didn’t waste time. Not when you had some chance. Even if she was kidding, it was better than trying to manually open her poop shuttle. You put your foot into one of her internal folds to get some support, and started climbing one of the walls. They slowly pulsated, expansion and retraction, while you climbed the bumps. The light entering your prison made it possible to see the best spots to climb. You could make it. Five minutes to escape a girl’s ass – it was possible. It had to happen.

Jen laid in a very intricate position on her bed: Her feet were near her ears while the upper back was resting on her mattress. Her spine made a specific curve to rest her hips on the bed’s mirror, leaving her asshole facing straight upwards. With her hands, she pushed her butt checks to the sides, making her anus become a wide-open hole to her body. Here and there, some gas would slip through the opening, but this wasn’t her goal. This was a challenge to little Mark: he needed to escape his Goddess’ asshole by climbing from deep inside it!

She could feel her little morsel’s touches inside her rectum. She smiled devilishly with her mischief – forcing the poor boy to make all this effort, dangling hope at the doorstep of his personal hell. Her naked pussy started to squirm with her thoughts, leaking some cum in her belly. She waited long enough – time to give Mark some real challenge. Her asshole was gaping on it’s own – Jen moved her hands to the top of her butt checks, and started massaging vigorously. I can feel him. My little slave, attacked by his Goddess’ perfect, sexy ass. She squished her own hot ass, and started bucking her hips in the air, making sure to contract her pelvic muscles inwards.

Waves of flesh tried to dislodge you from this position – you were at her internal sphincter, who pulsated trying to swallow back to Jen’s cavernous depths. Her entire butt was trying to swallow you, to her owner’s satisfaction. But your determination was bigger than the beast’s hunger. You could see the best path glistering: level yourself using the bumps on the walls, carefully to not slip and fall back, then rest at the bigger ridges.

As you laid progress, You felt the wall bulge towards you. It was like a big wave, coming from above and descending, menacing your position. You had to do something quick – as the walls on the other side of this butt tower pulsated, you jumped over the gaping abyss, and managed to lodge yourself into a safe spot. You looked behind you – the walls were being stretched from the other side.

In reality, Jen had begun masturbating, with two fingers of her left hand plunged inside her pussy. Her mouth drooled – she occasionally licked her upper lips in satisfaction. C’mon, Mark. Try to escape my ass. Let’s see if you are stronger than destiny. Stronger than my body’s hunger for little boys like you.

You were almost at the exit. Light was strong – you could see some wrinkled flesh, which were much better to hold on. You got one hand on the rim, then another one. With a push from your legs, you managed to grab something stubby on the outside – you didn’t know, it was Jen’s stubby, trimmed ass hair, but it was perfect to lift yourself out. You breathed in pure air for the first time in hours, and then pulled yourself, managing to get your torso outside-

*DING DING! DING DING!*

An alarm.

No. Nononono. No.

You tried leaping outside, but the gigantic butthole claimed your left leg. It’s iron grip left you stuck. To your right, you only saw clear, sweaty skin, some trimmed hair patches, and the line of her buttcrack, which descended to her back. The white wood of the girl’s bed structure ascended beyond that. Directing forward, you saw a gigantic butt check, stretched to it’s limits and naked. It went to your left, becoming a thigh, which ended in pink over knee socks – you could even see the wool that made the sock.

The leg extended until it ended behind a face that was staring at you with a gigantic smile.

“Oh my God. You are sooooo cute.” – Said Jen. You felt like it has been ages since you saw her. Her hair was tied, resting behind her. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a cartoonish kitty. You could see the form of her breasts and her nipples, pointing towards different directions.

A strong smell was coming from way nearer. It was her pussy, red and puffy, emanating pure steam and heat, soaked in Jen’s internal fluids. Even her asshole didn’t smell that strong.

“I’ve forgotten how cute you are, little guy. I’m truly blessed to have you as my boyfriend, Mark!” – said Jen, almost giggling.

“I won. Can you please release my foot?” – You said, trying to hold your pose. It was just a woman with wide hips, but this very woman was capable of shrinking you and engulfing you inside her ass. You had to be careful.

“Oh yeah, about that… You didn’t win. You didn’t escape. You feet it’s still inside!” As she said that, she flexed the sphincter, and you felt your foot sink a little bit. She was bent in a way that made her butthole stick out, and you were positioned right at the top of the asshole/mound.

“Please… Jen, I played your games. I gave you your pleasure. This is not fair. Please let me go.” You pleaded. You didn’t knew, but that’s what she wanted. Jen’s eye shined with dark intentions.

Beg me, worm. Beg your Goddess. Do you deserve freedom? Do you deserve to serve my ass forever? I’m the one who decides. Jen was looking right at him, and then licked her upper lips, moistening the surface. “Sorry Mark, but it was a promise to my ass. And we can’t displease it. – You don’t want to see my ass angry.”

You saw a gigantic hand rise above you, which ended into a huge pointing finger. The tip was dripping with girl cum. “You’ll go inside my ass now, Mark. Any last words? Think carefully – this is a one-in-a-lifetime chance. Not every butt-plug get the chance to talk with their Goddess.”

You tried to pull your foot out, but it was of no use. In a last effort, you pushed the anus with all your strength – You felt some progress. Your foot was escaping… then your other foot slipped inside Jen’s ass. A huge, slippery drop of girl honey fell on your head, coating you in Jen’s sweet love secretion. You looked upwards, only to see the form of her finger descending. You tried to protect your head, and soon felt the touch of her fingertip.

“JEN, NO!” – You yelled. “You are a tasty snack, Mark!” – Jen answered. She made pressure with her finger, until it touched her butt surface. Taking out her finger, she saw that only your head and arms were still outside. Slowly, she started flexing her muscles, and the asshole gaped and narrowed, swallowing you back to the anal canal.

Jen was biting her lips with satisfaction. Slowly, your head vanished, and then, the arms, while her asshole gulped you on its own. Feeling you imprisoned inside her body, she got up, and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

End Notes:

>Mark tasted some freedom and basked in fresh air for a little while. For now, he survived not only Jen's body and it's hunger for shrunken humans, but also her cruel games. But for how long?

Your Destiny - Part 1/2: Stepping outside by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Jen forgets to lock the "door". Can Mark simply walk and leave without consequences? - Part 1/2.

An alarm beeped into the darkness.

It was your smartphone. Your eyes opened, only to barely notice that you were still inside a woman’s butthole. You looked to the darkness above, laying in a puddle of your current source of water: Jen’s anal fluids. It pooled around you, and you were slowly sloshing in it through the night.

Luckly, your waterproof phone survived, and now that you woke up, you could enact your plan.

Slowly and carefully, you lifted your torso to sit down, and took your phone from your pockets caked with dirty juices. You touch the screen: 03:00am, 30% battery. You noticed the usual about Jen’s insides: the fleshy tube slowly contracted and dilated with her breath. Sometimes, a peristaltic movement would lift you and move you a little bit in one direction. You gazed into the darkness, to see what you seeked: a brighter opening in the walls, gaping with enough space to fit half of your height. You smiled.

She overestimated her control over her sphincter – You thought. She couldn’t know that her asshole opened while she slept. Her wide hips betrayed the girl. Jen slept sideways, with one knee near her chest, exposing her delicate – but hungry – asshole to the world.

You felt your prison humble. Shit, she’s waking up. You stood still, in the hopes that it’s just some normal bodily functions, and suddenly an hot and moist air current hit your back. Again Jen farted while sleeping. You kept your ground, trying to resist the wind blow, and saw her asshole expand to let the air flow outside. The consuming hole stretched open. It was just a fart – she hasn’t wakened.

It was your chance.

Carefully, you got up, and moved towards the exit. You moved very, very slowly, and reached the sphincter. Positioning your right knee, you lift your body, making some effort to land smoothly into the tighter anal passage. You got on all your fours, and starter clawing.

Around you, the flesh pulsated slowly. But you noticed that they were closing in. If they reached you, the risk of Jen waking up and shoving you back in was too big. Reaching the exit, you managed to see the moonlight from her window seeping through her panties’ fabric.

Goddamnit. You forgot about the panties. You got lucky last time that she slept without those, but she corrected her own mistake. Her butthole was getting on you. You were at the edge, right at Jen’s back entrance, and this was the best chance you ever had of escaping the giant’s belly (or, more precisely, a giant woman’s ass).

Now or never.

You slipped outside the asshole, and managed to grab the fabric before forcefully hitting Jen’s skin. You held with dear life, closing your eyes. Please don’t wake up. Please don’t wake up.

You opened your eyes. She didn’t move. The asshole behind you was still there, without moving.

Freedom. Finally freedom.

After almost two days being tortured by Jen’s anal walls – hours and hours of being squished by her intestinal muscles and slowly sloshed in her hot internal ass-juice, you got out. After all those failures at escaping the gigantic butt and being shoved waaay back inside, now you were right outside.

While holding on the inner side of her panties, you felt the colder exterior. Your skin was still coated in whatever Jen’s rear produced as lube, but you instantly felt the difference in temperature. No more you would suffer due to her body heat strangulating your senses. You still could feel a big source of heat: her nether regions, right behind you. You still had some ground to run.

You descended very carefully to not disturb the giantess. Her black panties curved behind her rear, and the lace at the edges were almost glued to her skin. You slowly creeped between butt and panties, very carefully. Lifting the heavy lace, you squeezed your body outside, only to notice that she was below covers. Still, it was a huge victory to be freed of her ass.

You were almost between her legs, above a gigantic buttock. Below you, the huge drop ended in her covered mattress. You could try climbing down, but that could risk tickling Jen, and you were growing concerned. Checking the cellphone again, you noticed that it was 03:48am. Enough time to be far, far away from this crazy bitch and her lust for shrunken boys being munched inside her ass.

You took the risk, and tumbled forward, to fall all the way down. You were careful to not fall with your head. You hit the mattress, and bounced a bit. The fall was impactful, but you managed to get up soon after it. Ignoring the sleeping giantess behind you, you dug below her covers, now more quickly, to reach the bed’s edge. You planned your escape route: the bed sheets hanging near her feet were your way to the floor. You would find the door of her apartment at the kitchen, walk all the way home, and ask for the help of your family, always making sure to remain hidden so that no creature killed you. The risk of death was awful: You wanted your life back. But the only way to achieve that was to risk – so be it. You initiated your trek.

 

Minutes after, Jen woke up, feeling her bladder full. Goddamnit, I hate to get up to pee. – She thought. Slowly, she leaped angrily at the floor, and proceeded quickly to the bathroom. Her sister always said that she was eerily quick when sleepy. It was probably related to impatience.

You were running just near her refrigerator when the ground shaked and you heard a huge *THUMP* coming from Jen’s bedroom. She got up. She was coming for you. Somehow she knew when you weren’t inside her ass, and she was going to fix this. You got horrified of being shoved inside Jen again, and started running again. But damn, it was taking ages to cross her apartment at this size – the door was still 2/3 of the way ahead.

Jen left the bathroom thirsty. She got her phone and noticed that it was 04:12 in the morning already. Worst time to get up in a Sunday.

With her phone on hands, she proceeded to the kitchen, taking large steps. Gotta get back to my cozy bed and keep dreaming. And it was such a good dream: She was a giantess in her city, devastating the region. Before waking up, she had just picked a 20-floor building, and had a hole in her body that needed to be filled. Jen started to think about her little boyfriend. Sunday would be so fun – hours and hours of masturbation fuelled by a shrunken boy squirming deep inside her rectum…

She reached the refrigerator, but something was amiss. There was something… smelling. Very strongly, like open toilet full of her shit. Did she fart and didn’t notice? Her mind focused on her ass, only to notice some absence. He’s not moving?

She shaked her hips and ass to make Mark hit her meaty anal walls, but felt nothing. What if he got so deep that she couldn’t feel it?

Then it hit her sleepy self: The smell. She activated her phone flashlight and got on all fours near the ground.

A bright light beamed your side when you were near the refrigerator’s base. It reflected on the floor’s porcelain. You could see the darkened form of Jen – her hair falling to the side like a cascade to the floor, her black t-shirt hanging from her bosom, her huge thighs still in the pink socks, and behind her, a huge form swaying left and right – her rear. You stopped, holding your breath, and noticed that she was… sniffing the air?

Jen could smell it. It was there, a very strong scent of something putrid. The light reflected on something very small near the refrigerator’s base, and she instantly extended her fingers to grab it.

Her hands were quick as a lightning, moving at your direction. You only managed to close your eyes before the huge force held your sides and arms and lifted you from the ground.

“You got my scent, you slow idiot.” – Said the giantess holding you.

You slowly opened your eyes to see her gigantic eyes staring directly at you. They were sleepy, but showed some sort of… disappointment. She was not smiling either. Her fingers pressed you more firmly, almost covering you in skin.

Jen went to her bedroom with her prey in hands. The boy was so small that he could easily be enveloped between her fingertips. How could something so small bring so much pleasure to my ass?

Mark couldn’t see, but he could feel the movement. Minutes went by as Jen didn’t say a single word. Suddenly, her hands opened – she deposited him above her bedside table. All around him, he could see stacks of books on one side, a cellphone with flashlight activated behind him, and a box on the other side, forming some sort of walled pen – except In one direction, which was free, and ended in the table’s pointy edge. Beyond it, illuminated by the light behind him, he could see Jen’s crotch. The table wasn’t high enough to reach Jen’s pussy, and you managed to see the lower ends of her buttocks, behind her thick legs. Was all that movement to prepare this walled prison and to remove her panties?

She wasn’t wearing the t-shirt either. Her breasts were above you, perky and powerful. Above then, the girl was looking straight at you.

“Mark.” – Jen said.

“…w..what?” – You shouted in a squeaky voice. It was very low to Jen, but she heard you.

“Why did you leave my asshole? What’s with you and this weird obsession with the outside world? You need to understand that you live here now.” – And with that, she slapped her ass loudly enough to make you fall. The light illuminating her front made all the experience way more livid. She was a goddess of light standing in front of a world of darkness.

“If you keep being a bad boy, I’ll have to give you to my sister. I saw her getting hid of a shrunken bully when we were younger. She ate the other adolescent. Is that what you want? To be swallowed by a giant girl, to be painfully digested inside her belly?” – as she said that, her finger circled her smooth belly. “Part of you would be slowly assimilated by her body, and the rest would be crapped out into a toilet.” – Her finger slowly descended, and she turned to her side, showing you her impressive figure: a well-toned belly on one side, and her naturally big hips, thighs and ass on the other. Her finger traced her ass crack and slowly got between her cheeks, who appeared to you to consume her hand, while she still looked at you.

“I made my ass so nice for you to live inside. You don’t even have to deal with my shit anymore! It’s all spacious and cozy for you. Yet you keep trying to flee me. I really should give you to sis’… But I won’t.

As she said that, she grunted, and her right hand left her buttcrack carrying a butt-plug coated in lube and her hot anal fluids. Jen deposited it near you – the strong smell and heat hit you immediately. When did she shove this monster there? It was several times your height and looked like a pyramid above a small base.

“I won’t, IF-“ Jen continued, and turned around to should her ass to you. She plopped her butt on the pointed edge of the table’s top, exposing not only her titanic buttchecks too you, but also her asshole. With both her hands, she dragged the meaty flesh of her as cheeks out of the way of her asshole. The phone light illuminated it all: the valley of her rear ended in this giant, pulsating hole. Even the small ridges of the butthole had almost vanished as she gaped her own sphincter. It winked at you menacingly, salivating and anxious for your return to its moist depths.

“IF you enter my ass.” – Jen said, with her body bent forward to make her butt stick out above the table. She was looking over her shoulder to you, smiling.

Her rear loomed before you, and the gate to this girl’s insides waited with visible hunger. But she wasn’t shoving you there – no, she wanted you to willingly climb inside her asshole.

End Notes:

>Mark had to chose. Get back inside Jen's hot, steamy ass-prison, or wait to see if Jen will actually fullfill her threat and give him to be swallowed and digested by her sister.

Life inside a butthole, or death inside another ravenous woman?

(Also, sorry if the text quality gets weird, I write those before sleeping =*_*=)

Your Destiny - Part 2/2: Stepping inside by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Jen convinces Mark that there's no better place than inside a giant woman's butt. - Part 2/2.

Jen held her booty with both hands, spreading it a little so that her little slave, Mark, could see her rear entrance. She had quite the attachment to the shrunken boy – she could easily shrink another poor soul and shove him too inside her body. But it wouldn’t be correct. It would never be the same feeling she had for Mark. This one boy was her first – and only butt-boy, broken by her sexy body to serve her asshole unwillingly.

But the slave defied his Goddess.

Little Mark want to escape me? I’ll make he WANT to be inside me. He will love his goddess. He’ll love my ass. A whole boy, walking willingly inside my butthole. – It was her vengeance against Mark’s audacity. How dare he flee from her sexy rear like that? Now he must enter it on it’s own. He needed to apologize to her rectum, being a good worshiper.

“Get inside my ass, Mark, or you’ll be digested and whatever is left will be flushed into a toilet, dead and forgotten in a sewer.” – Jen said, moving one butt cheek up, and the other down, and then repeating. Just to tease you.

You were almost breaking. Your captor wanted you to climb inside her own butt. To willingly submit your body and soul to a woman’s most foul hole. Was this punishment for defying her will? Was she right when she said that she was a goddess?

There wasn’t a escape route. You were walled above a table, and the only path beyond it was to plunge yourself inside her pulsating anus.

“C’mon Mark, you know what to do. You must go up my asshole.” – Jen loved it. She craved that boy’s presence inside her rectum, hitting all the good spots that no dildo ever did for her. Sure, she could’ve shoved him there instantly, but he would defy her again and again. No – he needed to learn that the only path for him went through her butt cheeks, up her anus.

“Do you know how many boys have wanted to enter this ass? I always refused, because I knew only you, my Mark, was worthy of it.” – It was weird, but Jen did fell something for Mark. In a very distorted way. “I’ll even let you masturbate to it if you want to. I remember how you looked at my hips when we met, Mark, and you would’ve licked my butthole back there if I ordered you to.” – Jen was still sitting at the table, pointing her anus to Mark, who was barely visible to her.

You didn’t want to enter her ass. Never. Not again.

“Oh c’mon Mark. Enter in my ass!”

…But you had to. To give yourself to her gaping asshole meant that there would be hope. To worship this golden Goddess meant that there would be always another day to try to get your freedom. To perhaps return to your past life. It was better than death inside another girl.

You walked forward to your destination: Jen’s salivating butthole. The light coming from behind you illuminated her insides: a red, fleshy tube, breathing slowly. The floor of your “home” had a pool of womanly butt-nectar, while from the ceiling; you could see some moist droplets of this mucus extending down. You could also see a movement of contraction going inwards. It was just her ass, awaiting your arrival to swallow you back to the rectum without Jen moving a finger.

She looked at the shrunken boy walking towards her butt crack, and licked her lips. It was like eating a very tasty candy. But it was her rear that was going to suck it in.

“Yes, good boy. You just need to step inside.” – Jen could see the small boy walking, but soon he went below her ass. Luckily, he was walled off – there wasn’t any escape route. It was booty or death for him. As Mark vanished below her ass, she got an idea.

You were entering the general area of Jen’s butt crack. Even spread, her ass cheeks were still mountains to his sides, and her sphincter was still a little far away. You would never admit it, but she was simply gorgeous. You felt an erection slowly rising. In shame, you tried to make it go away by reminding yourself just what this giantess wanted from you – but as you gazed forward, you found a different vision: her butthole was closed. You did not understand at first, but then noticed that she was holding her ass with much more strength. The asshole was contracting, as if it tried… to hold… something-

Too late, you thought. You noticed what it was too late. As you tried to jump to the side, the sphincter burst open, and a sonorous fart echoed through the room. The sound was deafening, and the smell was strong – yet not exactly putrid. You had spent so many hours inside her ass that anything was more pleasant than her “essence”, as she herself said.

“HAHAHAHAHA!” – As you laid in the floor/table top, tou heard Jen laughing. She was having a field day, farting on you and humiliating you like that, as the sun rose. “Oh c’mon Mark, it’s just my butt making some room for you!” – Her voice was so jovial, yet for you, it was like pure poison. You knew the sadistic woman that was laughing more personally than anyone.

The brown eye opened again, revealing her steaming interiors gleaming with ooze. They continued their hypnotic pulsation.

“Maaaark, why are you taking so long? Don’t you want to please your girlfriend?” – Jen said with the sweetest voice she got. You got up, remembering the consequence of not obeying this cruel giantess, and continued your pace. The heat coming from her insides was horribly strong, and the ground right inside her asscrack was somehow… humid? You saw that, right below her anus, her snatch was red with arousal, leaking her nectar below her. She’s crazy. She’s horny from this torture. Sick.

Progressing further, you finally got in reach of the pulsating butthole. The portal to Jen’s body waited you, and you didn’t want to test her patience – if she was capable of torturing a human being for hours, you really didn’t want to meet any other female relative of this girl. You placed your hand on the ring of muscle.

Jen shuddered. She had a little orgasm when she felt her slave’s hand touching one of her favorite spots. Her eyes rolled up, and she drooled a little – from her mouth and pussy.

“Please, climb in!” – You heard the girl said, far above you. You could see the asshole trying to stay open, as if someone was forcing it. You knew that she wanted to suck you in right there, but she was holding it open so you could enter. You climbed inside, on all fours.

“…Deeper… Go deeper, Mark… please…” - Jen begged. She was using all her willpower to hold her ass open for her butt-boy. She could close her walls around him and imprison him right there, but it was not the moment. “GET INSIDE MY ASS!” – She yelled, to her behind. You slowly crawled, smearing yourself once more in mysterious fluids that pooled inside this girl’s anal canal.

Almost…

Almost there… He was almost there…

Jen felt him deep enough.

She let go of her butt cheeks, and contracted her ass at the same time. The sphincter instantly sealed itself shut – no light from the smartphone behind her illuminated her insides. Mark was finally inside her once more – where he was fated to be – and he got there on his own.

“Hnnnnnnnmmmm” – Jen moaned loudly as she quickly turned around. She took the smartphone from the table and turned off the light, and left it there. Then, she took the butt plug.

You were in hell. Her flesh hugged you from all sides, and a sucking force was constantly moving you up and down, up and down. Sucked up, then gravity pulled you downwards to her sphincter. “Jen, stop! Please! I’m already inside! I-“ The strength of her insides clamped on you hard, savoring your body. Your orientations shifted – was she laying down? Now, gravity and her ass muscles joined forces, and you felt a strong force shoving you back to Jen’s rectum.

Jen was in her bed, with her booty upwards, almost on all-fours, with one hand holding her recently-put panties to the side. With the other hand, she positioned the butt plug in her hands, and then moved it to her hear. Her butthole soon felt the touch of the toy, and gladly accepted it. As she slid the toy deeper, another orgasm hit her, and once more, her ass sucked a tiny boy deeper inside her body. When she felt him hit the back of her rectum, a final, strong orgasm happened. She could feel it. Her butt kneading a shrunken boy, trying to hold him right there. His struggles satisfied her anal cravings in a way that no toy ever cold – not even her fingers. She was so glad that she got Mark there…

You could hear her loud moans and the horrible noises of her body. But you couldn’t move. Surrounded by anal flesh, coated in ass-juice, from a girl who convinced you to enter inside her butt. “Help…” was all you could say before passing out from the exhaustion.

Jen was sleeping already, with a butt plug shoved between her cheeks to block out Mark’s only chance of exit. It was still very earlier in the Sunday, and her asshole was already satisfied.

End Notes:

>Mark was once more used as a butt toy to Jen's pleasure. And now that her was laid shut even in her sleep, the only safe (and possible) escape route was sealed forever. Now Mark would really need to live inside her ass, and accept it. Yet Jen still had some tricks to toy with her slave.

Let’s go to the mall! by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Jen goes to the local mall, to play in her favorite arcade machine. Maybe Mark can play with some toy too!

 

In that very same Sunday, Jen decide to go to the mall. Specifically, to an Arcade inside the city’s biggest mall, to play her favorite game there: the Pump it Up Machine. She was wearing jeans shorts that were a tad tight on the abdomen area, but it was the best cloth to dance since it didn’t restrict her moves. She even considered wearing a short skirt, but the place is full of children and she was tired of the local kids trying to look up her skirt. She managed to combine a casual yellow blouse, basic sandals and a simples purse with the shorts, and with hey hair tied up, she was ready for some dancing.

Once she got into the arcade, she put some credit into the place’s electronic card, and proceeded to her machine. Luckily, it was empty – nowadays everyone has some sort of similar game on their home consoles, so this was expected. She positioned herself in the platform, and prepared some music. Doing so, she also stiffed and relaxed her muscles to prepare for the physical movement. Doing so, she felt a little, insignificant tingle in her insides. More specifically, near her rear exit.

An evil grin crept on Jen’s face. She was ready to dance until she sweated, but she wasn’t doing it alone – no, she had a “dancing partner” this time. A nice guy named Mark that she met some days ago. A nice guy that she shrunk to a ridiculous size, and forcefully placed him in his now permanent home: her rectum.

Your prison was stiff, grabbing you from all sides with love and coating you with it’s classic juices. You didn’t know what the fuck was happening, only that Jen was moving a lot, apparently walking, and she had finally stopped, but her inner walls grip on your body wasn’t relenting. You couldn’t move up in the fleshy tube, and even with gravity, your passage below – towards the anus – was closed. You were capsuled deep inside the fleshy anal walls of this girl,

Then, all hell broke loose.

Jen started to dance to the music, holding the auxiliary bars with both her arms. Her legs fluttered in the plataform, crossing then spreading then crossing then spreding in a very intense move pattern. As she dance, she could feel your body being smooshed inside her ass, rubbing against the sensitive walls. She wasn’t expecting to feel it’s effects, but it was like someone were licking her nethers right there.

As your world shook and trembled, you still were being gripped with strength. You noticed the temperature rising above levels that you hadn’t experienced while inside Jen, with the flesh pulsating quickier around you. Her juice flowed from her depths, renovating your coating while she moved.

Jen started to notice her excitation. The dance also became a conscious effort to rub Mark against her internal walls, tasting his body inside her ass as much as she could. Until she crossed her legs, making a loud moan. Oh no. This was…

She looked behind her, and saw some kids looking across the big hall. It was loud. She noticed the humidity in her bottom lips. It was an orgasm. She abandoned the machine, rushing to the nearest bathroom. With each step, your body was moved in her rectum. She was feeling it again, the orgasm building. Her face was red, and some saliva had left her mouth in her climax.

Jen rushed inside the bathroom, found an empty cabin and simply stood there, looking to her feet. Her hands were clenched, trying to control herself. In a hurry, she unbuttoned her shorts, and they slid to the floor with her soiled panties. She lifted the dirty toilet lid, then inclined her own ass above the bowl.

Her hand slowly moved behind her. Just… a little touch… - as her finger approached her butthole, she had to hold her release. The fingertip gently pressed the wrinkled ring’s surface. That, coupled with a squeeze of her internal muscles to feel her little slave, made her come almost instantly, and a waterfall of female fluids gushed from her vagina, right into the water. It made the sound of someone squeezing water out of a bottle, when it left her and when it hit the surface below.

Jen panted in a tired form. Inside, her muscles finally gave you a rest. You slid down and down until you met the pulsating inner face of her asshole.

Stupid, delicious boy interrupting my dancing… Jen thought. He had to be punished for this bad behavior! Luckily, Jen thought of that possibility before leaving her home, and tucked an instrument inside her purse.

You laid inside her ass, once more trying to survive her pooling juices. Then you felt your prison enlarge a little. The ring of muscle you were standing above started parting, and from below, you saw the gigantic head of a pink dildo entering Jen’s anal canal. The thing slowly slid inside, occupying all the space with it’s form. Jen had lube it before inserting – you couldn’t stand above it as the thing compressed her insides. Your body slipped, and soon you were lodged between her butt walls and the monstrous dildo as it went further up the giantess’ butt.

Jen inserted the toy almost fully inside her ass. This will teach him. Without him moving, she now only had to deal with the dildo giving pleasure. She cleaned the excess goo from her panties with toilet paper, and put them up. Then, the shorts. It was time to go home.

Once there, she would savor that little boy properly.

 

End Notes:

>Mark was compressed deep inside a giant girl's ass, and couldn't move a inch. What will the giantess do with her toys? Will mark survive the intensity?

Forever. by Imprisoned
Author's Notes:

>Mark goes too deep this time.

The way home was torturous for Jen. At first, she was fearful that someone would notice her weird walking – it’s hard to concentrate with her ass filled with a toy and a boy at the same time. But after a while, she got over the shame, since she was just a beautiful woman enjoying a little pleasure.

Once home, she was quick to strip down, and got on her bed for some well-needed action.

You, however, was in a tight spot. Her dildo was almost crushing one of your sides, and in the other, the goopy surface of her rectum was embracing your body with all it’s might. There was no space to move, and every once in a while, a muscular spasm would squish you even more inside this girl. Her goop got into your mouth and nose, and breathing was more problematic than when there was room to move.

Jen didn’t care about you that all to stop her next act.

She got on her belly, and started rubbing her sensitive clitoris, making her shudder with each press of her finger. Drool was coming out from her mouth, her eyes rolling with delight, and her lower lady lips were already drenched with her nectar. She thought a little about how you was still inside her asshole, deep and stuck there forever, and this increased her pleasure. The vaginal rubbing continued while her butt squeezed the toy, trying to pull it in even more.

Her body was becoming warmer, and you didn’t knew how much you could actually take without dying.

Her masturbation session continued while Jen focused on her sex, then on the toy, and then on her living toy, and each time she thought about you, she almost orgasmed. A whole person was now inprisoned inside her butthole, just to please her, just to serve her, her anus really ate someone whole. And it was good. Making you suffer, making you desire freedom, then even making you go inside her on your own, it was all an awesome experience for Jen. This was her life now: punishing your existence with her ass. So good. So good.

Jen orgasmed violently, expelling the dildo from her ass. The juice-caked thing fell on the bed, while she moaned loudly while she turned herself to lay her back on the bed. This was what she wanted, what she needed. She was so glad that you was there for her.

You didn’t knew what the fuck happened when her body apparently orgasmed, but you were now somewhere else. There was light, and some breeze. Was this… outside? Apparently you managed to get squeezed outside the butthole with the dildo, and Jen was still basking in some sort of afterglow.

You didn’t knew exactly what to do. You could try fleeing again, but she could get vengenful. If you stay, life was guaranteed to be smelly and suffocating, serving a woman’s bowels until death. Was it worth? There had to be something you could do to not spend more time inside this girl, there had to be some-

Huge fingers suddenly wrapped around your sides, lifting you. Slowly, you saw the beautiful legs of your “owner”, a glimpse of a swollen, satisfied vulva between her legs, her torso and the gorgeous breasts, and then her face, marked with her angry visage gazing at you. You stood there, between two of her fingers, facing Jen. She looked furious.

“You tried to escape me. Again.” – Said her. Your heartbeat increased, you were panicking now. This angry giantess had you in her fingers, and she thought you were demonstrating infidelity.

“You tried to escape your Goddess, Mark. I love you. Don’t you love me?” – Said Jen. But for you, this wasn’t love. This was just torture, mostly physical, but also psychological.

“FUCK YOU!!” – Your small body yelled in all it’s might towards your torturer. There, you finally got your sentiments out. This bitch was evil, and you didn’t care about what she would do. She could squish you, swallow you, throw you away – whatever, this wasn’t live. Living inside a female’s asshole isn’t worth it.

“No, I won’t fuck myself. You will fuck me. In the ass, Mark.”

Oh no. Not again.

“And this time, you’ll go so deep that you’ll not even have the chance to escape. I don’t care about your opinions, I don’t care about your voice. You will just be my little butt bug, in the darkness of my ass.”

And with that, she got on all fours on her bed. You got moved at a disorientating speed until everything stopped. It felt like time itself stopped. Right at your face you could see a gigantic anus. It breathed slowly, warm air bathing your face. It was slightly agape from the dildo, but just enough to make you pass through the tight ring. Only black was visible inside.

“You will stay inside me forever, Mark.”

She started moving you towards the asshole. Once more you touched it, head-first, being slowly inserted in Jen’s butt. You felt her finger pushing your legs and feet, making your shoulder, torso, and legs slip past her butthole. And again, you fell tumbling down the rectum.

Jen propped her ass upwards. Her plan was to make her muscles pull you deeper than ever now. She slowly felt your descent inside her body, a tiny morsel being swallowed alive once more. He wouldn’t defy her anymore – she wouldn’t give the chance.

You tumbled downwards, making a curve somewhere then hitting a tight spot that pulsated. Already full of Jen’s butt juices, you felt the passage give way to a hot blast of air – another fart, but not full of pressure. It was just enough to give space for you to fall a little more inside her.

The fart trumpeted a little in the air, and Jen felt you finally slipping past whatever threshold you have reached in your previous stays inside her anus. This was as deep as she could make you go right now, but it was marvelous. She still could feel you.

Again Jen masturbated thinking about the little creature that would live forever inside her body. Mark, an student, was now made a prisoner of Jen’s carnal desires. She pulled her torso upright, making your world shift position. You fell a little before becoming stuck in some gooey substance present in this part of her intestines. You tried to find the exit of her body once more, but the passage was compressed, and her goo was pilling on your surroundings. You didn’t even knew where your cellphone was at this phone – like you, it was lost somewhere inside a giant girl.

Jen was almost bouncing on her bed, one hand deep inside her vagina, the other pushing inside her butthole. “Do you love me now, Mark?” – Jen said between moans. “My body loves you, little man. It wants you there.” Even that deep, she could faintly feel you. She focused on your torment, thinking about what you would be thinking. Life, inside her ass, was your future.

Once more, Jen moaned and came while you tried to mantain your sanity inside her bowels.

---

Life around continued the same, with one more person that disappeared. Jen continued her studies, now a little more happy with her day-to-day duties. No one knew, but she always had company of her favorite toy with her. Her one and only Mark.

End Notes:

>So that's it. Was feeling a tad demotivated to finish writting, but I didn't like to live knowing that even my lame-ass story didn't have a ending.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7631