What they went through by Milson R
Summary:

A girl who is often bullied at school no longer sees why life is worth living, unles she can enjoy it. She decides to order a tiny, and proceeds to vent her anger upon him.

 

This isn't actually any graphic stuff in here, but there's some blood.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Gentle, Feet, Body Exploration, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7149 Read: 22440 Published: July 09 2018 Updated: July 09 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Tessa by Milson R

2. Chapter 2: Conner by Milson R

3. Chapter 3: Delivery by Milson R

4. Happy Tessa and It Continues by Milson R

5. The Day: Part 2 by Milson R

6. Breaking of the Oath Part 1 and 2 by Milson R

Chapter 1: Tessa by Milson R
Author's Notes:

This is my first and probably only story. I guess if you really like it, I might make more. 

Tessa:
Tessa was miserable. Every day of her life was a horrific loop. She had no escape, because it was her reality. Tessa lives in one of the poorest areas in the country. Law enforcement is corrupt, the school is reluctant to enforce rules and bullies are rampant. 
Bullies generally create certain targets. This makes it easier to pin down who they should pick on. At Tessa's school, their targets consist of nerds, geeks, short kids and attractive girls. The ladder witnesses a different kind of bullying, and Tessa has first hand experience. 5 days a week, she would go to school, and the bullies would eventually do their thing. 
"We won't hurt you if you just do it."
That was Patrick. He's the head bully.
Tessa had refrained from putting up much of a fight for a while now. What choice did she have? She would just close her eyes and wait until it ended.
Finally came the conclusion to yet another abysmal week. At age 4, Tessa's parents had split up, and she was left with only her father. He, unfortunately, was away from the house about 90% the time. He was supposed to be working at a bar, but he drank there instead. 
Thus, like most nights, Tessa was alone; alone in her tiny, dark bedroom. A small razor lay on the floor, and she was staring at it. She knew very well that she couldn't go on like this. Her life, as it was, was not one worth living. She picked up the razor.
It was shiny and clear. She rubbed it gently with her thumb, and saw her reflection in the blade. She looked terrible. If only anyone at school agreed. She tried to drown her negative thoughts into the reflection on the razor. Tonight, it wasn't working. She felt more prone to use the razor on this night more than any other before it. What life did she have to look forward to? 
Her grades were decent enough, but there was no way she could ever afford to go to college. She told herself that she could be a cashier, but she knew how long that was likely to last. There were other, more profitable things for someone like her to be doing. 
She spoke out loud to the razor:
"In 10 minutes, I'll decide."
Tessa produced a computer from her schoolbag. Both items were stolen. The bag she found on the sidewalk, and the computer she stole from her elementary school. She never wanted to do this, but she had no choice. She would either end her life tonight, or start enjoying it to its fullest.
Tessa loved control. When she used to own a dog, she treated it very, very well. She would feed him, pet him and love him. She didn't so much like the comfort of having a warm fuzzy companion by her side, as much as the fact that she had absolute power over it. Murray, the dog, died last year. Tessa wept, not because of the dog, but because she had nothing to control.
Tessa loved this idea, but wanted to extend it further. What if, she thought to herself, I had a little human. She smiled at the excitement this brought her. Ever since Murray died, a more disturbing feeling arose within her. 
Tessa wanted to project all of the terrible things she experienced at school, onto this little human. With the slight jolt of her hand, or foot, she could kill them. Of course, she knew she couldn't do this. She knew the technology existed, and there was a black market for it, but she just couldn't.
Morally, she knew actually going through with this would be disgusting. As little as the human would be, it had feelings. It breathed, laughed and cried just like her. But tonight was different. Tonight, Tessa was finished with being at the butt end of life's cruelty. This was her life, and she was going to do what she wanted. 
Before she did it, she made an oath to herself. She could only sleep at night if she fulfilled these two things:
1. She promised herself to try her best not to kill the tiny. Hurt it? Sure. Make its life flash before its eyes? Why not? Even if it died by some fluke, this would be okay. But she would have to try not to kill it.
2. Tessa had to keep herself from sympathizing with the tiny. As much as possible, she had to prevent it from speaking. If it showed any emotion, she would punish it. If the tiny were ever to touch her emotionally, this would be the end. There would be no way she could hurt it... and she really wanted to hurt it.
Tessa went on her computer. After extensive research, she arrived at one of the shadiest-looking websites she had ever rested her eyes upon. This website would sell and ship tinies. On the site, was a very helpful column.
Gender
Age
Size
Tessa smiled, slightly sheepishly. Male, 16, (her age) half an inch. 
A progress bar appeared on her screen. She watched it slowly fill in, left to right. Finally. 
$99? Oh come on.
Tessa looked around for her father's credit card. It was waiting for her in the master bedroom. She knew that it had $102 on it. 
Tessa speedily punched in the credit card number and her address. Another progress bar's venture across the screen, and 7 letters appeared on her screen.
SHIPPED
Tessa grinned, and lifted the razor off the floor. She threw it out of her room.

Chapter 2: Conner by Milson R

Conner:
Alas, poor Conner. Orphaned shortly after birth, he spent the first decade of his life at an orphanage. Contrary to the stereotypical hellish orphan homes, Conner lived a good life there. He was fed well, was never abused and was shaping out just fine. He did come from a far richer neighborhood than Tessa, so much of his life experience has been quite different.
Similarly to Tessa, however, he was bullied for most of his life. He had his friends here and there, but he generally stuck by himself. When he did get into interactions, he showed more emotion than he probably should have, and was a frequent target of bullies. He eventually learned to stick up for himself, and was left alone then on.
And then came The Day; that dreadful Day. Conner remembered it perfectly. A group of men with robber masks entered the orphanage, and threatened the head of the home. Conner still remembers one of the masked men, in a muffled voice, saying
"Get the children out. Every single one of them."
42 children stood in front of the gunmen. One of men pointed a gun at a brunette girl and a red headed boy. The head of the home reluctantly shoved them forward. The other gunmen pulled body bags onto them, lifted them and walked off.
The other one looked like he was about to leave. Then he saw Conner. The man grabbed him and shoved him into another bag. For good measure, the gunman shot the head of the home as he walked off with Conner. 
When Conner was released from the bag, he was immediately stabbed in the arm with a doctor's needle. He fell asleep, almost instantly. When he woke up, he found himself in the place he would stay for the next 6 years of his life: A tiny (very tiny) closed cage, with a single breathing hole poked at the top. 
Conner didn't realize what happened until dinner that night. A gigantic hand, the size of a skyscraper, opened the cage and dropped a few breadcrumbs in. This was Conner's life. He received one meal every two days, until this fateful day. 
Luckily for Conner, a woman who happened to be a teacher, was dropped into the cage with him a few months later. She was a math professor at a college, but she tried to teach Conner everything she could. This would be the only reason that Conner could act at a 16-year old level at age 16.

 At the very least, he wasn't treated poorly in the cage. Well, he wasn't treated like anything, really. The black market couldn't care less about treating him one way or another. He could wake up at any time he wanted, and really do anything he wanted within the cage.
Conner's day started like any other. He woke up, Ms. Thompson already preparing a lesson for him. If he were not locked in a cage, never to escape, he would object. But he had nothing else to do, so... dare I say it? Learning was fun!
Conner just stared at the wall, waiting for Ms. Thompson to finish writing math problems on the inside of the cage. That's another thing. Whoever dropped in food had graciously provided them with a tiny pen, at Ms. Thompson's request. Sometimes, they'd even get a little shred of paper. 
Conner was pondering how strange the cagekeeper must be. He/She willingly worked at a black market operation, but was kind enough to treat their slaves well. Very strange.
"Ahem"
That's Ms. Thompson. She pointed at a math problem she wrote on the wall of the cage. Conner had to kneel down and concentrate in order to read the dark text. 
"Uh... 18. Right?"
Ms. Thompson stared at it for a second.
"That's right!"
This was generally how he would spend most of his day. He could get so bored, that he would often do this every day of the week. Conner had no idea what day it was anymore. However, he knew that if he worked every day, then he worked on weekends. That wasn't right.
When he wasn't attending Ms. Thompson's classes, he would think. He treasured the time he had alone, just to think about things. He wondered what the world was like now. Maybe everything was different. 
He thought about oceans and clouds and rainbows and such. He wondered if he would ever see the Sun again. Sometimes, he wondered if he even remembered the feelings that people often hold dear.
Could he still feel the blades of grass between his toes? Could he still remember the warmth of the Sun? Could he still remember the taste of a delicious meal? 
Above all, however, Conner wondered what would happen once he was chosen. No one in charge of the operation had ever explained what would happen to Conner. He knew what he knew thanks to Ms. Thompson and his own ability to think about things.
This was a black-market operation that shrunk people down and put them in cages. He knew that much. But they were obviously spending money to feed him. Thus, as he learned, something has to be paying for that. Eventually, he learned that he would be sold one day. Someone would choose him, and he would belong to them. He would be their pet human.
Conner thought about all of the different kinds of people he knew before The Day. There were friendly people, rude people, happy people, sad people, empathetic people and sadistic people. Well, the sadistic people were the ones who put him here.
Conner sincerely hoped that the person that should choose him would just be someone looking for a tiny friend. He liked the idea of that. He imagined being lifted into the air, staring deep into the night. 
He was perfectly fine with not being returned to normal size, as long as he had a good life. Also, he really, really, really hoped his chooser was female.
Conner didn't know it, but today was the day. In the middle of Ms. Thompson's lesson, Conner's cage door was opened. He was carefully injected with a tiny needle. Ms. Thompson was screaming.
Conner, however, was more optimistic. In his remaining moments of consciousness, he smiled, and thought about how different his life would be when he woke up. Eyelids shutting quickly, he looked at Ms. Thompson.
"Bye," he said.

Chapter 3: Delivery by Milson R

Delivery:
When Conner woke up, he was draped in something that sort of looked like a muffin wrapper. He was throttled up and down. He recognized what this was. He was in a car, and they were driving on a country road. 
Conner tried to shake himself free, but it was no use. His hands were tied behind his back, and his feet were tied together rather awkwardly. Oh God... they had twisted his ankle the wrong way. He looked away.
Later, it would amaze Conner how long he took remember why he was in that car. After 20 minutes, it finally dawned on him. He was going to his new home. In a few minutes, he would see the sunlight and the sky and the clouds. He would get to be a normal kid again. And then he remembered how tiny he was.
You're not normal, he thought to himself.
For the remainder of the drive, Conner considered what his first words would be to his new owner.
"Hi there."
"I'm Conner."
"Howdy partner." 
No, he wasn't saying that. Unfortunately, Conner's eventual disappointment was a result of his optimism. Conner had flushed any possibility of a bad owner out of his head. He didn't want to think about that. People aren't like that.
So, when the car came to an abrupt stop, Conner was smiling. These were the seconds between him and his new life. 6 years of it had been wasted, but that was all over.  
For now on, Conner would not be at the mercy of a shady black market scheme. His dignity was returning. His self-respect was returning. His will to get out and enjoy life was returning... or so he thought.
 Conner was lifted into the air abruptly, and rather non-smoothly. He peered out at the sky. It was thick with dark clouds as far as the eye could see. A raindrop came uncomfortably close to soaking him. Conner realized he could probably drown if he wasn't careful. 
He was pushed through a mailslot in the door. A rustling in the distance turned into a loud thump as the doorbell rang. Conner quickly ducked his head back into the wrapping. 
Wait for it... the thump turned into a gentle thud as footsteps approached. Wait for it... the footsteps were getting closer and closer. Conner was shaking. Wait... and there was Tessa. She carefully unwrapped Conner out of his bag. 
Conner looked up at her. She was stunning. She looked around his age too. Golden blonde hair draped down her back. She had a smooth face and glittery grey eyes, and had a gorgeous figure. She looked to be almost 6 feet in height.
She wore an old grey t-shirt and shorts going down to her knees.  Conner was still speechless. She smiled at him sweetly. Conner mistakenly assumed this was a good thing.
Tessa was equally amazed to see that this was real. The shady company hadn't just taken the money and ran off. If he were bigger, Tessa thought, he would be okay to look at.
He had a near paper-thin body. His light brown hair was trimmed expertly. His face was so- so inviting. For a moment, Tessa felt terrible. She knew that that innocence would be drowned out of his face in the blink of an eye. Speaking of which... his were dreamy- No Tessa, she thought.
She made an oath.  This would be Tessa's punching bag. She could not show any sympathy. As a test of her own confidence, she tried to muster up a smile. It was easier than she thought.
"Howd-" Conner punched himself.
"Hi there," said Conner "My name's Conner. What's yours?"
Here we go, thought Tessa. Goodbye smiling boy. 
Her facial expression slowly became neutral, and she just glared at him. Conner stopped smiling too. 
Tessa quickly jetted her arm towards Conner, grabbing him aggressively. Conner was in an instant state of shock.
Tessa squeezed him until he heard him struggling for breath. She said
"Listen closely, slave."
Slave? Thought Conner.
"From this point on, you are my slave and I your mistress. That is also what you will refer to me as. You will refer to me as mistress."
Conner was stunned. His excitement had been instantly shattered like glass. He tried to speak, but his voice just came out as a squeak. Tessa pulled a wire out of the material Conner had been wrapped in. She put it around her ear.
"What will you call me?" she asked.
"M- mistress." came the response.
"Good. If you ever try to talk back, or displease me, you will regret it." she picked a doll up off the floor, and reached for her razor.
"And if you ever try to escape..."
Tessa had prepared for this. She carefully sliced the head off of the doll. 
Conner's look of shock turned into fear. That's an understatement actually: Conner looked absolutely terrified. 
"I-" he gulped. "I pr- promise not to," he was choking on fear. He finally mustered something up:
"I won't run away mistress."
Internally, Conner was screaming. He had been shrunk down, and boxed up in a cage for the last 6 years. Here he was, thinking that he was on the way to a happy life, only to be somewhere even worse.
In the way, between him and happiness, stood a girl the size of a skyscraper. Then he wondered what a real skyscraper looked like. 
Hold on, he thought to himself. Maybe- maybe she's just joking. She just wants to see the look on my face. Right?
"Mistress pl-" he started
Tessa threw him to the ground.
"No talking without permission!"
 She wasn't joking. This was real. This girl was a sadistic monster. She would treat him like a slave. Conner realized that he'd better start acting like one. He mustered up all of the bravery he had in his little heart. Really little heart.
"I'm sorry, mistress."
"Stand!" Tessa demanded.
"Mistress," said Conner "My heel is twisted. I cannot stand."
Tessa bent down and looked. He was too small to see. She adjusted the wire on her ear, and he became around 2 inches tall. He wasn't lying, his heel looked terrible.
"You shall serve me, nevertheless," Tessa said.
With that, she brought him to her bed and laid down on her back, placing Conner on her foot. She, rather cruelly, chained Conner's sore heel to the bedpost. She placed a small bucket beside him as well as a tiny paintbrush-looking object.
"Paint my nails."
"Y- yes mistress."
Conner got to work immediately. He hadn't done anything like this before, but he knew he had to. He didn't want to become the doll. 
Because his foot was chained to the bedpost, he had to crawl to her nail. He carefully placed the brush into the goop. Cyan blue. He liked blue. Oh shut up, he told himself. He carefully moved the brush to her nail and rubbed the polish in. This wasn't so bad. 
Smoothly, very smoothly, he rubbed and dabbed her nails. Her foot was smooth and beautiful. She was-
"Faster!" Tessa bobbed her leg. Conner had to grab the polish so that it wouldn't spill. That would anger her and drown him. 
"I'm sorry mistress! I'm sorry!"
He had to put away his fantasies. This was the situation he was in now. This girl was a tyrant, not an angel. She would never show weakness and neither could he. He had to do as she said, always.
After a while, he was finished with the nails. In his eyes, at least, they didn't look half bad. Maybe he could survive here. At the very least, this was a start. If she had confidence in him, maybe she would tone it down a bit.
Tessa examined her nails. She didn't know what was good and what was bad, because she had never had her nails painted until now. She just thought that this was a good idea. They looked like painted nails, that's all she knew.
"That's all I need from you today, slave. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."
Tomorrow? thought Conner. It was still bright outside. 
Tessa picked up Conner and brought him towards a cage. It looked like Conner could probably fit through those holes. Then he realized that Tessa had made him 6 inches tall. Darn.
This was overkill, and Tessa knew it, but he had to be afraid. She wanted to hurt him. She violently chucked Conner into the metal cage. Conner went face first into the bars, and fell onto the ground. Tessa slammed the cage shut. 
Conner felt himself getting choked up. He couldn't do it, yet. Be a man. Be a man. Be a man about it. Tessa finally walked out the front door. 
Conner swallowed his tears. Not the time. Not the time. He looked around the cage. Was this supposed to be where he slept? Was she serious? There was no cushion or pillow in the cage; just cold metal bars. At least the cage he was kept in before had soft spots to put your head. This was terrible.
Conner lay down in the middle of the cage and tried to use his arms as pillows. His body was still on the cage. Maybe some thinking would tire him out. Unfortunately, he could only think about how terrible his situation was. 
He was a slave now. A literal slave. Conner just couldn't understand. This girl was just so physically attractive, how could she be this way on the inside? He knew he had to suck it up. This was his life; his sad, miserable, hopeless life. He moved to the corner of the cage, rested his head in his knees, and eventually fell asleep.

Happy Tessa and It Continues by Milson R

Happy Tessa
Tessa felt happier than she had in years. She had something to control. She had something to own. The thing that excited her most was how easily she could end his life, if she wanted to. With the jolt of her little toe, she could smush him out of existence.
Walking down her run-down, miserable neighborhood, she started laughing; laughing hysterically. This wasn't a test of confidence either; this was her excitement. She pictured her little slave looking up at her. She must look like a mountain to him.
She carefully considered all of the things she could do to him. Foot rubs, massages, everything! Some nights, she could probably just flick him around a bit. She continued giggling. To an onlooker, this would be really creepy. Tessa didn't care. She was happy.
She returned home before 6 pm. Saturdays were usually when her father came home, if he did at all. Sure enough, at 6:18, her father came staggering into the house, babbling in drunkspeak. He tripped over the doorstep.
"Howre yooou doin'?" he mumbled.
"Great!" his daughter replied.
"Watch yoove been uppp toooo?"
"I'm keeping a tiny boy in a cage. I'm torturing him."
"Thaaaat's niiiice." 
His jolted back and forth continuously. He looked like a bobble head. God was he drunk. How could bartenders sleep at night? Then Tessa remembered that she had a slave upstairs.
"Weelllp. Daddy's gottaa go tooooo wor- work noooow. Bye honeeey."
He rolled out the door, and Tessa closed it immediately. He was never physically abusive, which was nice. 
She went to have dinner, but the fridge was empty. The food drive was closed too, so that wasn't an option. She decided to just go to her room. 
She looked into Conner's cage. He was fast asleep, snoring ever so quietly. He was adorable... No! Stop it, Tessa! He is a slave. He is nothing but a slave. Tessa decided to just go straight to bed. She was right, they had a long day ahead of themselves.

 

It Contiunues

 

Tessa woke up at 7 am. She had all sorts of things planned for the day. She went to Conner's cage with a desire to wake him up in an unnecessarily cruel fashion. To her surprise, he already was.
"Hello mistress. I am ready."
She took him out of the cage and returned him to half an inch tall with her device. Conner wondered how tall she could make him, if she wanted. His thoughts were quickly interrupted, because Tessa thought he looked a little too cheery. She flicked him onto the ground.
Conner didn't know why that was necessary, but he got back up nevertheless. Oh God... she looked so beautiful. Save a bra, her chest was completely bare. She still had shorts on, however.
With surprising and seemingly rare grace in regards to Conner's treatment, Tessa lifted him up, lay down, and placed him just below her belly button. 
"Climb me."
This seemed a little too easy. He looked up at his keeper skeptically. 
"Climb!"
"Yes, mistress!"
It would take forever to get to her face, but he got started. This was perfectly fine with him, as you'd imagine. Conner knew there had to be catch, but he couldn't quite figure it out. 
He was about half way to her bra when he felt a shadow over him. He turned around. A toy robot was moving up her chest behind him. It was holding a block that it lifted up and down. The robot was huge compared to him.
Conner began to run. His heal was killing him, but he had no choice. He hardly had any chance to move during his time at his previous location, but he was moving now. Tessa watched him flee for his life. She was amused. She had seen Bull Running clips before, and she liked to think that this was similar.
Out-of-shape people would run a lot faster than you'd think when they're scrambling for their lives. Conner was too thin to be considered out of shape, but he was definitely scrambling. He was running fast, but not fast enough.
When he got to her bra, he realized how incredibly small he was. The strap towered over him like a tree. The toy robot was getting close. He didn't know what to do. He leaned against the strap, terrified, the robot approached. Closer and closer, closer and closer.
The robot raised the block above him. This was it. This was how he was going to die. A toy robot, operated by an insane girl, was going to crush him like a bug. As the block descended, the entirety of Conner's short life flashed before his eyes.  
His experiences at the orphanage, Ms. Thompson... and that's about it. Conner couldn't help but regret the pathetic life he lived. He could not think of a death more fitting, to serve as a metaphor for it.
Actually, a lot of things happened in this short second. Tessa looked at Conner's face. Any pride he might have add before now had completely disappeared. His expression was just flat, almost embracing death. 
Of course, Tessa didn't kill him. She promised she wouldn't. She let the robot knock him over, before stopping it. 
Conner knew immediately that he wasn't dead.
Congratulations, he thought. You have humbled someone who had no pride to be humbled. These were the games that this monster was going to play. He was going to have to go through this daily, and he knew it. Conner felt himself being bobbed up and down. She was laughing.
Just hilarious. So very hilarious. 
Tesa lifted Conner off of her chest, and threw him to the ground once again.
"Pathetic." she said. 
I am pathetic, mistress, he said in his head.
As he got up, she kicked him back down. 
"Stay there, slave. I will return."
As she left the room, Conner tried to get up, but it was no use. His heel was killing him, and the physical punishment was really taking its toll. He lay down, helpless, embarrassed and afraid.
Tessa soon returned with a straw and a glass of water. Oh no... Oh no!
Conner knew he couldn't speak without permission, so he just gave Tessa the most innocent, helpless looking stare he could manage. It didn't make a bit of difference. 
Tessa began sucking water up with the straw, and dropping it down below. A gigantic wave of water splashed beside Conner. This could definitely kill him. 
For the next few minutes, Tessa would rain water down on Conner, who would desperately crawl out of the way. If a raindrop were ever to land on him, he would probably drown. 
After what seemed like forever, Tessa finally ran out of water. Conner was soaked, but he somehow avoided any raindrop falling on him directly. He fell on his chest in exhaustion. He knew Tessa wouldn't like that, but he had no strength left.
Tessa lifted him up. His hair was dripping wet. He looked like he had definitely had enough... but she hadn't.
For the rest of the day, Tessa commanded Conner to worship her feet. He had no idea what this meant. Truthfully, Tessa, once again, had no idea what she meant either. She was having too much fun to really care.
Conner carefully rubbed and bowed to her feet. Every once and a while, Tessa would do something cruel. Sometimes, she would just kick him onto the ground. Other times, she would wave her other foot over him intimidatingly. 
Once, she grew him a bit, before lifting him up between her toes and shaking him right and left, up and down. He felt nauseous when she let him go, but he continued anyway. He had no choice.
He was tiny, and quite literally at the feet of his master. He was standing on one foot most of the time, because of his stupid ankle. Conner once again considered how pathetic he must've looked.
Like a miniature flamingo, he kept his balance, doing everything he could to keep Tessa from hurting him. Why was he chosen for this? Had he not suffered enough in life? Was the purpose of his existence to entertain this giantess?
He began rubbing the foot harder as he separated himself from his physical reality. He was beginning to feel how Tessa felt before his arrival. Depressed, helpless, flat. Seemingly just to make his point, Tessa pushed Conner onto the ground with her foot.
It just lay there, flat on Conner. Conner didn't put up any sort of fight. He just lay down, his arms spread out, under the foot of the giant. Tessa applied  a bit of pressure: Not enough to kill, but definitely enough to hurt. Conner wanted to cry, but he couldn't. 
He felt the tiny contents of his body slowly spreading apart as Tessa applied more and more pressure. Her foot was completely clear and pale. If it wasn't on top of him, he wouldn't mind so much. 
This continued for a very uncomfortable amount of time. Finally, she lifted her foot and released him. Conner just felt useless and pathetic. He immediately returned to the foot worship as soon as Tessa put her foot back up. 
After a hours and hours of worship and physical abuse, it was finally over. Conner fell onto the ground by himself this time.
"Get up, slave."
Conner tried, but his leg had gone numb. He couldn't even crawl.
"Mistress, I cannot move."
Tessa lifted him up.
"You are useless. You are lucky that you even live."
She threw him onto the floor again.
"Get up!"
It took a lot of effort, but Conner managed to go into a strange crawl. Tessa just shook her head and lifted him up. She put him in his cage and left him there.
"I'll get you some ice," she said with a smile.
Conner didn't like the way she said that, but he didn't see what the loophole was. 
When Tessa returned with the ice, Conner thought she was finally taking it easy on him.
"Thank you, mistress."
Then Tessa took Conner out of the cage, and put him in the bag of ice. She made a small breathing hole, and sealed it up. No sleep tonight, it would seem. 
Conner spent the entire night, trying to avoid the ice cold water. When the melting had finished, he rested his foot in the water, and tried to get some sleep. 
In her bed, Tessa was just smiling mischievously. 

The Day: Part 2 by Milson R

The Day: Part 2
As you may have noticed, Conner refers to the day he was taken out of his orphanage as 'The Day.' In terms of distress, that was the worst day of his life. It led to 6 years of imprisonment, and here. 
Today would be far worse. 
The day didn't start of so bad. Tessa actually let Conner out of the ice bag, which was nice. Today was a school day, so Conner planned to just rest in his cage for the entire time.
Tessa was going to have a bad day, because well, she had to go to school. With her new slave, however, she was hoping to relieve some of the pain. She didn't know what she was really capable of until today.
Tessa walked into her crappy school. Patrick, the bully, was looking at her as she came into class. 
It was just an average school day, really. She had a quiz, she ate the terrible lunch the school had to provide, she finished up and she tried to run home. Every once and a while, she would manage to escape before the bullies could find her. Today, she was not so lucky. 
"Tess!" Patrick yelled at the top of his lungs.
She kept walking. Patrick ran up to her and threw her onto the ground.
"What did I tell you about trying to leave before we're done?"
"Please not today, Patrick, please not today!"
Patrick was the tallest kid in the school. He stood 6'8; he was a very intimidating figure. He did not like being talked back to. The rest of the gang eventually surrounded Tessa too, and there was no way out.
Tessa suddenly remembered what it felt like to be in the reverse position. She now had experience in Patrick's shoes. She did as she was told.
Because she tried to run away, it lasted longer than usual. The rest of the kids laughed at her, as she fought back tears. Patrick pushed her into a ditch.
"You'd better do as I say, bitch."
Tessa slowly nodded, reluctantly. She was building up rage, as she always did. Today, at least, she had a place where she could vent. 
Tessa walked home, slowly. She had to consider this carefully. Was this too much? She didn't know, but she had to do something. 
As Tessa walked through the door, she mulled over the action she would come to regret, eventually. She obviously couldn't do this every time something bad happened. It wasn't possible, and she wouldn't be able to fulfill her oath. Tonight, however, she was going to hurt him. All of the anger and frustration she had ever felt, would be relieved tonight.
Tessa stormed into her room, looking for tape.  In her hand, was a toothpick she brought home from the cafeteria. Conner had been practicing standing the entire day. He thought he probably could.
Tessa looked absolutely furious. Conner hoped he hadn't done something wrong. This was it, wasn't it? Conner braced himself: he sensed that something bad was about to happen.
Tessa yanked the cage door open, and pulled Conner out, squeezing him. She shrunk him to about 3 inches tall. That was about right. She slammed his tiny body against the wall, and taped him to it. Conner was shaking again.
Then, Tessa picked the toothpick up off of the floor. Conner began to realize what was going on. He remembered the giantess' warning, but he couldn't just stay silent here. He had to beg.
"Mistress?" he said
No answer. 
Tessa approached him.
"You- you don't have to do this, mistress."
Still no answer.
Conner didn't know if she was going to kill him, or just injure him. It was going to hurt either way.
Tessa lay two fingers on him, holding him securely, preparing for the stab.
"Mistress, please? Please!"
Tessa inched the toothpick forward, slowly.
"Please... please don't hurt me..."
Tessa wasn't listening.
She drove the toothpick into Conner's shoulder. He screamed in agony.
This is where the rush usually came in. Tessa would always feel a jolt of excitement after the blow. This was why she did what she did. 
Tessa felt nothing. 
Tessa pulled the toothpick out, and drove it in again. Conner was screaming louder than it looked like he physically could.
Tessa still felt nothing. She looked into the eyes of her slave. They were gleaming. But he was crying, and writhing and screaming. Tessa suddenly felt sick. She immediately took the toothpick out, and removed the tape. Conner fell onto the ground. He became silent, surprisingly.
Tessa just stood their, mouth half open, a terrible feeling in her stomach. She looked like she was about to faint. 
She felt likely she should be hurting him. Why wasn't she? That was the only way she could ever feel better about herself.
She picked up the toothpick. She was going to break the oath. She couldn't watch this. Conner put his hands up, helplessly. He then spread them apart, his eyes wide as the moon, tears rolling down his face. In the most genuine, innocent, helpless way he could, he looked up at this monster, this terrible, terrible monster, and said
"Why are you doing this to me?"
She just stared down at him. 
Why was she doing this to him?
Tessa felt dizzy. She fell back onto her bed, while Conner was bleeding out. He eventually fainted.
Tessa was stuck in her own head. She saw Patrick looming over her, huge. He was already huge, but now he was gigantic. He towered over her like a skyscraper. He saw her, and his hand began to descend. It was chasing after her. She began to run, but he caught her. Immediately, she went into another dream.
It was the same thing, but she was the skyscraper, and there was Conner, small and helpless. Conner was running away, terrified. Tessa was as tall as the building beside her. That building was a mirror.
She looked into the mirror. She saw Patrick. She felt like throwing up. 
She looked down at Dream Conner.
"Come back!" she yelled.
He was already gone.
She slapped herself out of the dream, and saw Conner bleeding out on the floor.
"Oh my God! What am- what have I done?"
She quickly got a cotton press, and put it on Conner's arm. It turned red immediately. She had no idea what to do. She put Conner's arm on another cotton press, and put him on a pillow in his cage. 
She couldn't sleep at all that night.

Breaking of the Oath Part 1 and 2 by Milson R

The Breaking of the Oath
Tuesday morning. Conner was awake, just lying there in his cage. Tessa was going to talk to him, but when she approached, he scuttled into the corner of the cage, terrified. He was still bleeding a bit, so Tessa put him in the ice bag, now without ice. Just in case he started bleeding out more, she would be there.


Fast forward to the end of the day, where Tessa is leaning against the brick wall of the school, waiting for Patrick and co. She didn't him to hurt her again, so she just waited like she was told. It took a while, but Patrick came.
"Good girl," he said
Conner broke out of the plastic bag, and poked his head out of the school bag. He saw what was going on. He had a choice to make here. He had an open path for an escape. No one could see him, and he would be home free-ish.
Where he'd go? He didn't know, but it couldn't be much worse than this. And then he looked at Tessa. The beautiful girl, who had been so cruel to him. She almost killed him last night. He could have ditched her right then and there.
Yet, looking at her, watching what Patrick was doing to her, he couldn't just leave her. Maybe it was Stockholm Syndrome. Maybe he really did feel something for her. He crawled out of the bag, the best he could with only 2 usable limbs.
He looked up at the bullies. A tiny trying to get the attention of a bunch of bullies was suicide, and Conner knew it. What did he have to live for? He was 3 inches tall, and at the mercy of pretty much everyone. He could at least help somebody out, even if they had been terrible to him.
Conner took a deep, deep breath
"HEY!" he yelled
No one heard him. He picked up a tiny piece of a pebble and threw it at Patrick, who stopped. The bully gang followed Patrick's gaze towards Conner.
Tessa was the last person to realize what was going on. Patrick had stopped, and was staring at something on the ground
Oh my God, she thought.
"You want someone to kill, right guys?" that's Conner.
There he was, lying on his stomach on the road beside the school. 
Why was he doing this? She had mocked him, tortured him and almost killed him. What did he owe her? 
Conner looked at Tessa 
"Run" he said
Tessa ran. 
The group looked at Patrick for a signal, but he didn't give it to them. 
"Let her run."
The Breaking of the Oath: Part 2
Tessa sat down against her door, in deep thought for the rest of the evening. Conner was dead now. Because she had stabbed him, and put him in the bag, he was going to die now. 
Even after all she did to him, he cared about her for some reason. He wouldn't have done this if he didn't. This was the only friend she ever had, and now he was gone. She started sobbing. 
She completely lost track of time on her doorstep. She was just a lonely girl, crying. All alone. She had only herself to blame. 
She thought about everything that happened in these short days. She thought about all of the terrible things she did. She just wanted Conner back. She wanted to apologize to him, to make it up somehow.
What was she thinking? How was she ever going to make it up? She deserved all of the pain and suffering she was currently feeling. She had brought it on to herself.
Instead of a desire for control, Tessa felt a stronger desire for companionship than she had ever felt. She put her head into her knees. 
Then she heard a sound at the doorstep.
"H-" It tried to say something, but it collapsed.
It was Conner. A rope was tied to his leg along with a pebble. He had crawled his way here. Tessa lifted him up and brought him into the house.
Conner's eyes were barely open.
"Hello mistress," he said.
Tessa shook her haid
"My name's Tessa," she said.
Conner looked up at her.
"Y- you're beautiful. You're so beautiful."
Tessa was crying again. She had broken the oath. He had touched her.
"You are too."
Tessa began to frown again.
"Conner-"
She remembered his name. Aw.
"Conner, I- I'm so sorry. I know I don't-" she sniffled "I don't deserve it but-"
Conner was smiling
"I hope you c- can find it in your heart to- well..."
She trailed off. How was she supposed to ask someone to forgive her for trying to kill them.
"I can let you go, Conner. I'm so sor-"
She was interrupted by a feeling at her foot. Conner was hugging her. She couldn't believe it. Why would he forgive her? She wouldn't forgive her.
"But... why? Why did you help me, why are you forgiving me?" she was confused.
Conner looked up at her, with those eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes.
"I knew you weren't like that," he said. "I just don't like seeing people suffer."
Tessa went onto her knees. She carefully lifted Conner, and hugged him against her chest. They shared a long, long hug. Conner was tiny, but she felt him more than she had ever felt anyone.
From that point on, Conner was a friend.
Tessa realized that it was more important to have someone to talk to, then someone to take her anger out on. A very strange friendship was beginning to bloom, but bloom it did anyway.
The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7585