Subjugation by Kleinmann
Summary:

Two highschoolers find themselves only half an inch tall in their classroom at the mercy of their unaware classmates. What follows is a series of events that may lead to a unprecedented catastrophe.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6069 Read: 38962 Published: June 22 2018 Updated: July 12 2018

1. Black Bird High's Small Incident, Part 1 by Kleinmann

2. Black Bird High's Small Incident, Part 2 by Kleinmann

3. Black Bird High's Small Incident, Part 3 by Kleinmann

4. Interlude I: The Massive Power from the Ones Above by Kleinmann

5. Bug Meets Giantess, Part 1 by Kleinmann

6. Bug Meets Giantess, Part 2 by Kleinmann

7. Bug Meets Giantess, Part 3 by Kleinmann

Black Bird High's Small Incident, Part 1 by Kleinmann
Author's Notes:

Hi, everyone! This is my first story here, so any criticism is welcomed. Also, english isn't my native tongue, so please warn me of any grammar error you find.

"Max! Max, wake up now!"

The first thing Max saw when he lifted his head was cleavage. Actually, he was sure he had not ever seen a pair of boobs bigger than those, and they were enough for him to get what had happened, and who had just woke him up. He rose his head a bit more and his eyes found the face of a beautiful woman in her late 20s. Long black hair, black glasses, light brown eyes, huge lips and, of course, large breasts.

"Sorry, Ms. Caroline! I won't sleep in your class again!" Max quickly adjusted his posture and spoke in a loud voice.

"I hope so, Max." The young teacher then went back to the history lesson... or was it philosophy?

"You're sleeping in class too much, Max." The guy sitting at his left side, Jack, spoke.

"Yeah, my bad. Ms. Caroline's class are usually so interested, but somehow I fell asleep today. Weird."

"You say that, but all you can pay attention to are her boobs, pervert."

"Like I said,” Max made a dramatic pause. “Her classes are so damn interesting."

"Haha, are women's bodies all you can think about, Max?" The girl at his right side, Anna, was the one who spoke this time, in a pretty ironic tone.

"'Course not. It's just that, during history-slash-philosophy class, all I can think about is how freaking huge Ms. Caroline's boobs are. I ain't a perv, it's just that her assets' are amazingly distracting."

"To the point where you don't know that she gives us English class?"

"Isn't Mrs. Brown who gives English class?"

"He teaches Spanish."

"Wow. Didn't expect that."

"That's it for today, class." Ms. Caroline said.

RIIIIIING

 "Ms. Caroline announced the end of class two seconds before the alarm went off. She must be in pretty good mood today." Jack said.

"Not like it matters to know how her mood is <b>after</b> class ends." Anna said sarcastically.

"Yeah, whatever." Max stood up. Jack and Anna followed.

"Hey, Anna." The three of them turned to the girl. She was smaller than Anna, but it was still a avarage size. Long blond hair, blue eyes that contrasted with Anna's long black hair and green eyes. She was wearing a adorned black skirt and a white top, covered by a jeans jacket. It was a pretty simple outfit, but it was that simplicity that made that girl so popular. That and the fact that she had the largest breasts in class, of course.

"Oh, yeah. Completely forgot." Anna turned around to the two boys. "Buy, guys. I have some things to do in the faculty’s office in the other building.”

"Bye"

"Sure, goodbye"

She went to the blond's side. "Let's go, Alice." Both girls turned around to leave.

"Alright. Then, Jack-" Max stopped as he noticed where Jack's eyes were focused on: Anna's butt.

Although loosing to Alice in breast size (and to her alone), butt size was a sure win for her. Contrasting with Alice, she was wearing a black tank top that revealed just the right amout of cleavage, a expensive red jacket and black legging pants that beautifully showed her curves, specially her ass, which Jack had been so focused on.

For some reason, Anna suddenly looked back, noticing Jack's look. Her slightly surprised face quickly turned into a devilish smirk as the girl ran in Jack's direction.

"I don't mind if you look..."

Jack stepped back in suprise, but Anna was faster. She embranced him and forcefully brought their lips together. The kiss lasted for a few seconds. After that, Anna looked him in the eye, a lustful smile on her face. "Because you're already mine. Got it?" She said as she gently caressed his cheek. “So don’t you dare try to run away from me.”

Max stared shocked at the two of them, and then unconciously turned to Alice, who was looking at him with a blush on her face for some reason. Then, without any more words, Anna averted his gaze, picked Alice's hands and the two girls left the classroom.

"Now, that's surprising." Max broke the silence. "Seems like one of hottest girls in the school has a thing for you... and some kind of sadist fetish, I guess. Good luck for ya."

Jack did not answer, he was just staring blankly at the door, frozen in place.

"Well, I can help you if you want, y'know? Now, let's get going. There isn't too much to do here now that- Oh they forgot their bags." Max said as he noticed Anna's bag on the side of her desk, with Alice's bag on the side of her own desk, right behind Anna's.

"Now if ya wanna, we can wait for them and deal with this right away. Ask her out or some shit. What do you-"

Max speech was suddenly cut off.

The whole room turned white and sound vanished as Max and Jack's perception of space turned off for a moment and then, the world changed completely.

"What the fuck..." Putting a hand on his forehead and ajusting his vision, Max tried to look around. "All of a sudden, everything’s just... gone..." He looked up, noticing something strange about the sunlight, only to found the absurd.

Up in the sky, a giant floor at a unimaginable height. Under it, desks and chairs the size of buildings towered above him. Finally, Anna's massive bag meters away, leaving but one answer.

"I... shrunk?"

 

Black Bird High's Small Incident, Part 2 by Kleinmann

 

"Alright. Thank you for your time, Anna, Alice."

"No problem, Ms. Karen."

"You're welcome."

Both girls answered respectfully to Black Bird High's headmaster, Karen, a beautiful woman in her early 40s. Always wearing formal clothing, the blue-eyed blond was really respected by the school's students because of her caring and dignified personality.

"Ms. Karen really is beautiful, huh?" Anna let it out as they left the woman's office. 

"You only say that because she looks like you." Alice said.

"It's not my fault that it's the truth!" Anna made an exagerated pose "Whathever. Let's pick up our bags back in the other building, then. I need to take a shower."

II

Nathan, Ed and Walter had no idea of what the fuck had just happened, the three teenagers were suddenly on the floor, less than half a inch tall. They had gone all the way near the entrance, where they met each other, only to realize they couldn't open the door at this size. Passing under it was also impossible.

Then, the worst came. The world started to shake, the tremors getting stronger and stronger until, finally, the entrance door opened revealing the source of the earthquakes: The cheerleader team, who had just finished training. 

"Fuck! Run!" The three bug-sized teenagers started to run desparetely, the gigantic girls looming over them. Their booming, powerful voices making the tinies tremble in fear despite the fact that they were oblivious to their presence.

It wasn't long until their massive legs reached the little men on the floor. A feet came from the sky and stomped in front of them, a huge boom sending the three to the ground. As they looked up to the massive colums of flesh that extended for what seemed like miles, they were given the vision of the girls' underwears.

The giant feet continued to fall from the sky, reducing Ed to  a red stain on the cheerleaders' sneakers in the blink of an eye. Walter wasn't so lucky. Trying to escape the doom that awaited him, the boy had only his leg smashed, making him scream in agony on the floor before being crushed by another girl's sneaker. The girls continued their conversation without care. They would never know of the pathetic end they had condemned those two to.

"Fuck... I... survived..." Nathan was the only one of the three left. However, he wasn't happy. What could he do now, alone at this size? Starve? Live on cracks in the wall, eating food from the students that just hapenned to fall on the floor? Was this it? 

Then, the booming footsteps came back. Nathan looked back to see the two giantesses who had just entered, the most beautiful girls in the whole school, Alice and Anna, who were, as expected, completely oblivious of him.

"Haha... hahaha!" He laughed. What else could he do?

The footsteps got louder as they came closer. Nathan sat on the floor, just looking at the two colossal girls.

"They're... really beautiful..." He gave his lost words. Words spoken without thought or meaning, what in itself were proof that he had given up on life.

Anna's sandal then came down, finally ending Nathan's life.

Black Bird High's Small Incident, Part 3 by Kleinmann

Jake always thought that Ms. Caroline's favorite hobby was to mess with him, but this was way too much."Found you~" The colossal woman said playfully as she walked through the hallway, her high heels causing explosive tremors for the small man. The vision of such a colossal being was already absurd, but the fact that the gargantuan being in front of him was his teacher was simply unconcievable.Jake tried to run, but the strenght of Caroline's step sent him to the floor. He turned around in reflex, only to see a massive hand coming from the sky.

Suddenly, he ascended at high speed until he was greeted with Caroline's beautiful, gigantic face, her dark brown eyes facing him with disturbing innocence, like a kid would look at candy."Now, now. What am I going to do with you?" Her playful voice boomed right in front of Jake, her hot breath being forced upon him."W-What the hell did you do to me?!!" He screamed furiously, only to cut his own words when the woman licked her giant lips and moaned, sending chills down the bug's spine. It was painfully obvious just how defenseless he was."Huh?" The massive woman turned her head, the sound of footsteps echoing from the hallway. Someone was coming. "Well..." She looked to him with a malicious smile on her face, then looked down. Jake's eyes followed hers as he found two massive, round objects right under him.

"What?--" His hopeless objection was cut off as Ms. Caroline carelessly put the teenager between her gigantic breasts. Jake found himself trapped between the two montains, a huge pressure against him. However, the teacher's boobs were also amazingly soft and... arousing? "Ms. Caroline?" Jake recognized that voice. It was Anna, one of his classmates. He tried to scream for help, but the giantess' boobs kept pressing him.

"Anna, Alice. What are you two doing here? Class is already over." Ms. Caroline said as she turned over, her breasts bouncing softly at her every movement. To Jake, however, those soft bouncings were enough to send him up and down without stop. He got hard, the pleasure was just too much.

"We forgot our bags in the classroom. Sorry." Alice kept her head down.

"No need to worry." Ms. Caroline turned again as the two girls left. "Now then..." She put her hand inside her cleavage and picked Jake, then lifted him until he was right in front of her huge eyes. "How did it feel? Oh, you got hard? That's good. If you liked it that much..." Caroline brought Jake closer to her and kissed him. Her colossal lips covered the little man as pleasure took over his whole body. Then, the woman put him between her breasts again and walked away, Jake being once again massaged by the boobs' bouncing.

That was how his life as a human ended.

---

"What the fuck?!!" The shrunken human screamed furiously.

"Calm down, Max. We just have to--"

"We 'just have to' what, Jack? Sit down and wait death? Scream for help even though anyone can hear us?" Max turned his head to the side. "Fuck!"

"Calm down, dammit! We just have to think of a way to-- Y'hear that?"

"Footsteps."

They got closer and closer, until the door finally opened. Anna and Alice, who at the tinies perspective stood at around 550 feet in height, entered the classroom with booming footsteps.

"Seems like everyone went home." Anna's voice boomed, as she walked to her desk, unaware that Max and Jack were in her way. The two boys ran desperately at the approach of the gigantic girls, not even realizing that they had gone in different directions. Max had run in a straight line, not realizing that Alice would still walk this way to get her bag. Jack, on the other hand, had a better idea.

"Hey! Anna!!! Alice!!!" He had run to Anna's bag and started to climb it, desperately screaming for help in the hope that Anna would notice the half inch tall man in her bag and notice that it was a human being, not just some bug.

"Let's get going then." Anna said as she picked up her bag without even looking at it. The only way for Jack to avoid falling on the floor was to go inside the gir's bag. By that time, Max had the same idea, but had instead climbed Alice's bag, which was closer. When he turned around to scream, however, he lost his balance and fell inside it, a few seconds before the giantess picked it up.

They were now trapped inside the two giant high school girls' bags, who were completely unaware of their current situation. That was the beggining of a series of bizarre events that would change those four lives completely.

Interlude I: The Massive Power from the Ones Above by Kleinmann

I

"Be careful, it's dangerous!" The woman spoke angry at the other man as he rushed to the area where the meteorite had fallen.

"C'mon, *****! It's a once-in-a-lifetime chance!"

The couple just happened to be nearby when it fell from the sky. A weird blue light had caught the second man's attention, who immediately ran after it ignoring the protests of the first one. As they came closer, the image of it bacame clear. A black egg-shaped rock stood on the floor, at least 20cm in size.

 "Isn't way too small? I was pretty sure the thing was bigger, but whatever. At least it means we can take the whole thing." The man said as he took the black egg from the floor.

"Hey, ******! Don't touch that thing! What if it's radioative or something?"

"Don't worry, *****. Everything's--"

Before he could finish it, multiple green lines in the abnormal meteorite started to shine. The two could only stare at it almost as if they were possessed. Then, everything became white. The woman looked around in shock at the realization of the man's disappearence. Then, it happened. 

The golden woman appeared from the flames, her naked body at display. Given the darkness of the night, the fire caused by the meteorite was the only light that allowed her to see the other woman before her in her naked glory. It was more than enough, in fact. To her perfect and rounded curves and soft skin to the beautiful and delicate face and long golden hair, her form was perfect, the utmost proof the woman's divinity.

She stood in shok as the golden woman gazed at her with her shining, scarlet eyes. At the time, she had no idea of what the golden woman was, neither of the entities above or the absolute laws that rule over everything. However, she was about to be enlightened with the truth, as well as given a choice: Would she remain oblivious of the truth and live a peaceful normal life, or would she prefer to have a chance to rise above the life of an mere insect, facing the existence of beings beyond her reach?

II

The woman screamed desperately as the man pushed her, throwing her in a hell of hot coffee. He fell to his knees in the sugar,  crying as the woman tried meaninglessly to reach the massive block of sugar alongside the others 12 burning in the hot coffee.

"And it seems like we have a winner!" The giantess' voice boomed cheerfully from above, her massive face looming over the people below, who were terrified by her devilish smile. The woman, seemingly over 20 years old, had brown hair to her shoulders and a cute face, with small pink lips. Her body was attractive, with delicate but round curves fit for her small figure. A small figure, however, that were hundreds of feet tall for the shrunken people below.

"Now, for the reward. As I promised, your life is saved." She said as she lifted the sugar, making the few that had fallen and managed to grab it to fall again in the ocean of black, hot liquid. Then she picked it up.

"Goodbye, everyone. Thanks for playing." The giantess said before drinking the coffee. The people inside it screamed in terror as they were sucked inside the woman's massive mouth. She put a finger in her throat, moaning softly at the feeling of the small humans going down. After just a few seconds, she had drank it all. The 13 lives were gone.

The man couldn't speak. The guilty and terror were swalowing him. He had just sacrificed 13 people in some sort of twisted game made by a psychotic woman who had, somehow, shrunken all of them! He just did not know what to think of it. He had sacrificed them, and would probably do it again if that stupid situation happened again. The woman looked at him.

"I gonna make you my new pet. Isn't that cool?" The man froze. "Why are you so shocked? I couldn't just let you go, y'know? They would kill me. Well, not that I know how to make you return to your normal size, anyways." She said with her cheerful, booming voice as she put the man on the table. "It's going to be fun! You can play with the other pets, and..." She put a a finger in her lips. "I'll let you explore every bit of my body if you want. If you let me play with you, too, that is."

"Rebecca, what do you have here?" Suddenly, another woman appeared, quickly picking up the man. He ascended to the sky at a absurd speed before standing right in front of the giantess' face. Brown skin and long black hair, along with a pair of beautiful yellow eyes, probably lens. "He's kinda cute y'know?"

"Fuck off, Ellie. He's mine already." Rebecca stood up, angry at the other woman, Ellie, for taking her new toy away from her.

"Right, right. I already got a few anyway." Elllie said as she returned the small man to Rebecca. "Now, are you finished? We have to go back."

"Every single soul has been sucessfully collected, ma'am!" Rebecca said as she made a exagerated military pose.

"Understood, soldier" Ellie went along with the joke. "Let's get going then. You want to make the contract so you can play with the cutie at your hand as soon as possible, right?" Then, Ellie left.

Rebecca looked to her hand. The man was crying, of course. All of it was for nothing? Did he seriously killed all those people so he could become that psycho's plaything? 

"Don't worry, little one. It's okay." The giant said as she caressed him with her finger, pressing the small man against her soft skin. "I know you're scared, but everything will be fine. You won't have to worry about being crushed by me or things like that. We'll be able to play forever and ever and ever!"

Bug Meets Giantess, Part 1 by Kleinmann

The usual way to Alice's house had been hell for Max. The constant movement of the giant teenager had made him go up and down inside her bag nonstop, causing him to hit the girl's notebooks time and time again until he finally lost counciousness. 

Then, he came to. As he stood up, the teenager recollected his thoughts, adjusting his view as he hoped for the whole thing to be no more than a weird dream, only to have his hopes shattered. The dark place he found himself in was, without a doubt, Alice's bag, which now was bigger than any room he had ever seen. The second thing he noticed was that the bag was open, as he could clearly see the light from the outside. 

"Shit, what the fuck is happening? Why did this happened to me?" He asked to no one as he walked to the exit, unsure of what to do in such a bizarre situation.

"Ugh..." As his eyes adjusted to the bright light from the giant lamp, the vision of Alice's room became clear. He was in the girl's bed, it seemed, on the room's left side. Gigantic yellow walls surrounded the room decorated with a few posters from random movies, or books, or bands. Max wasn't sure. The door was at the right side, just beside the dresser, with a bookcase a bit more to the right and a desk on the right side of the bed. 

As Max turned to analyse the other side of the room, he realized Alice was in the bed. He, seemingly about half a inch tall, was right beside the giantess' torso, a part of its beautiful white skin revealed. She was wearing a pink pajamas, which implied Max had been asleep for a pretty long time.

"Hey!!! Alice!!!" No answer came. "Shit..." Max started to walk in the direction of the girl's head as he tried to organize his thoughts. This was a absurdly impossible situation, now wasn't? Max had no idea of how or why that had happened, but he sure as hell wasn't going to stand there and watch. 

Even though he was running, Max took a while to reach her face. He walked until the pillow, that looked like a giant wall from his perspective and looked back. The girl was laying with her belly downwards and what was on her pillow wasn't her head, but a notebook.

Max turned around to try to get her attention, but was paralyzed by the massive, beautiful sight. Alice was looking at her notebook with a pencil touching her huge, pink lips, completely absorbed by her studies. A few undone buttoms revealed her breasts, quite sizeable even for a normal sized person.

"Alice! Alice!!!"

-

Alice was having a hard time with Mathematics, as usual. She had managed to keep her grades above avarage since she entered high school, but Math was a subject in which she always had difficulty. The lack of intetest she had in it didn't help, so she came up with a efficient way of keeping her concentration: Listen to classic music while studying. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes. She had tried to tell Anna about it, but she never cared much about grades. Well, her loss. 

-

"Fucking earphones!!! Are you fucking kidding me?!!!" Max screamed with unstoppable rage as he dashed towards the massive pillow. He jumped, managing to grab on the pillow's lining and then furiously started to climb it. 

"Earphones, for God's sake! What's up with this shit? Is this some sort of prank from a devil or a alien or whatever the hell? If ya think I'm going to just low my head and die with this fucked up crap you don't know shit, fuckhead. I have no idea what the fuck is going on, but if this is someone's fault I'm seriously going to beat them up until they start to vomit their own guts!!!"

Max continued to climb, completely given in to madness bacause of the situation, bursting in rage. After reaching the top, he dashed in the notebook's direction and jumped on it, turning to the giantess' face once again. "Hey, Alice!!! Look down here, ya shithead!!!"

-

Suddenly, something small moving on the pillow grabbed Alice's attention as it jumped on her notebook moving desperately. Well, Alice didn't really had time to deal with-- Wait, that thing's way too huge to be an ant! 

-

Max's scream instantly stopped as he noticed the massive hand that was going in his direction at a scaring speed as the gigantic Alice stood up to get away fprom him. He jumped backwards at a surprising speed just enough to avoid being under the colossal hand when it hit the floor, or rather, Alice's notebook. Even so, the force of the impact sent him to the sky, though not over 30 centimeters from the girl's perspective. 

"Now she thinks I'm some random bug? Can't know for sure if it's better or worse than not being seen at all, though." The little man though as it fell on the girls hand, trying to hold on as she jumped from the bed with enough force to send Max to the other side of the room if he let go of her. Noticing the bug's location, the girl extended her other hand to quickly end its life. 

"What the-" The girl's left hand froze as she noticed that the small bug on her hand had a appearence way too similar to a human. Almost hypnotized, the giantess brought her hand closer to her face.

Max was terrified as he was remembered of just how insignificant he had become. That girl used to be at least 20 centimeters shorter than him, and now only her face already towered over him. It was unimaginable just how much power that 17 years old high school girl had upon him, and how her absurd size contrasted with her cute and feminine looks. 

"W-What?!" The girl's voice, thunderous for Max, was shocked, for Alice had just noticed just how similar that little thing on her hand was to her classmate Max, who she had miserably failed to talk to that same day. No, it couldn't be... 

"Ah... AAAH!"

Bug Meets Giantess, Part 2 by Kleinmann

"Ah... AAAH!"

Max accidentaly let go of Alice's hand as his ears felt like they were aout to burst because of the girl's scream. He looked down at the floor, seemingly a mile under him. If he were to hit him from that height, he would certanly turning into a miserable red stain on the floor not even a square inch in size. Something so insignificant no one would ever be able to guess it was a human being. For his luck, Alice, noticing him letting go of her hand, quickly brought her other one. Max rolled on her palm until he hit the huge barricade that were the girl's fingers.

"M-Max, are you okay?" She said. Her voice still carried a heavy weight for Max, even though he noticed she was trying to keep it low because of him. He was pissed off, furious. That whole situation was way too much for him to handle, he just couldn't...

He froze the moment he saw her, the girl's massive face loomed above him. Because of her fingers, massive walls of flesh surrounding him, all he could see from outside the giantess' palm was her own face. Her beautiful, delicate face. Max could feel her breath, a hot, strong, yet somehow reassuring wind that ritmically involved his whole body. Almost as if embracing him, telling him everythings going to be okay.

"I... I shrank somehow in school! I don't know how, or why, or who did this to me!" He just wanted, no, needed to say something, anything. He had to let it all out, for he felt the weight of it was just too much. "This is messed up! I just... I just... I tried to climb your bag to get your attention, but I didn't manage! Jack was... Oh, fuck! Jack! I have to..."

"Hey, Alice. What are you doing?"

Before he could finish that sentence, everything went black. His world turned upside down as an abrupt movement of Alice's send him up, then light returned. The first thing Max saw was cleavage, Alice's, reavealed because of a few undone buttoms. The girl's hand turned and Max fell right above her right breast, trying desperately to hold on something as he slided down. He still had no idea of what had just happened, he was acting purely on instinct.

Alice then used her hand to grab her own left breast and pushed it to the left. Then she reached her other hand for Max, who was only able to see its shadow as it loomed above him. The girl's finger, alone bigger than the little man, pushed him slightly, sending him to the cliff between the two massive mountains of flesh. Darkness surrounded Max as Alice put her breats together again, her boobs rubbing his whole body.

"Nothing, April." She answered as she turned  to her room's door, where the source of the other voice stood. Her abrupt movements making her boobs bounce a little, for her perspective at least. The woman at the door was one whose appearence resembled Alice, enough to making guess their relation way too obvious, except for her bigger height and, of course, smaller assets.

"Then what was that scream jus now?"

"Nothing, really. Just a bug, is all." She smiled nervously. It was just so obvious to tell when she was lying

"Ugh, fine. Just try to don't overreact, okay? And button up your pajamas. I got it, okay? No need to rub them at my face. You're making me jealous." April closed the door, laughing at her own joke. Imediately, Alice put her hand between her breasts, looking for Max. She put the tiny man on her palm and he nervously fell on his knees. 

"Max, are you okay? Look, I'm really sorry. I just... She was going in and I didn't know what to do if she saw you or... If I should let she see you.. Ugh." He had his head down. He just couldn't stand it. What the fuck? She had just... No, the real problem was just how poweless and weak he was.

He lifted his head, angry, and at the same time the girl took a deep breath.

"I'm scared, okay? But I know you're way more scared than I am. It's just that I don't want anything bad to happen to you, and this is all too weird. I'm really sorry, but I want to help you, okay? I don't want you to think I'm a monster or anything, I mean..." Another deep breath "Please forgive me and let me help you."

Max couldn't handle. He stared at the girl's massive face as she begged for pardon, genuine concern on her face, her cheeks bright red and her eyes tearing up. She was trying to keep her voice low, but it boomed nonetheless, her breath involving Max once again as he watched her giant lips move, so close to him. She also had no fault in this, and she was scared, as well.

"Alice! Listen!" He spoke as loud as he could. "I know! I need your help, fast! Jack went into Anna's bag back in school! Y'hear me? We have to warn Anna as fast as possible to save him!"

The girl did nothing for an instant, then nodded as she smiled slightly.

 

Bug Meets Giantess, Part 3 by Kleinmann

"Ugh, finally" Anna sighed as she stretched her arms, relieved after finishing her homework. "I guess I'll take a nice bath now." She went to her wardrobe, picking up a simple white t-shirt, pink shorts and underwear. Though she paid a lot of attention on what she wore when going out, Anna had a liking for way more casual clothing when she was home. 'Stylishly simple', she believed. Letting her clothes on the bed, the girl went to the bathroom. 

Meanwhile, Jack was having a hard time on Anna's bag. Though there was a opening, the girl had left it in a way Jack had to climb to get out, besides the pile of notebooks and pencils that were over him because Anna had left her pencil case open. After a few minutes, the little man managed to get out and got a look at Anna's room. To his surprise, it was kind of... reserved? He expected something more colorful since Anna was really outgoing but it was kind of simple. It give him a really mature vibe, though.

"This makes no sense at all" Climbing the bag down to Anna's bed, wich was covered with a red quilt, he thought on what to do next. "I don't know what happened to Max, only that he went to Alice's bag. I should make sure he's safe, but first..." He had to grab Anna's attention somehow. He looked around. He was up on her bed, so he likely wouldn't be able to use anything out of it. He could even be stepped on if he tried to get out.

"Wait, is that..." He found a difference in elevation and color on the bed. Anna's clothes, of course. He could stand there to call out to her, since she obviously would have to look on it to...

"But, does that mean..." At the same time the boy said that, the door opened and the sound of Anna's footsteps echoed through the room. The girl was wearing only a white towel, showing a good amount of her white skin and recently washed black hair. Jack was astonished viewing the girl he had a crush on sice his first day at school like this, and at such a massive, mind-boggling size, almost like a goddess.

She came closer and closer to her bed, her every step causing loud booms for Jack, who stood frozen on her bed. After a few moments, he came to himself. "Anna! Here!" Now, wasn't he taking this whole situation way too lightly? Maybe that meant he was losing it in a way. "Anna!" But wathever, he thought. This could be his only chance. His screams and waving arms went unnoticed by the giant girl, however. She slowly removed her towel, showing Jack her crush's nude body.

From her beautiful porcelain face to her round curves, she was perfect. Her recently washed white skin, her sexy belly, even her pussy was revealed in full nude and gigantic scale. Jack got hard. But of course, the tiny's presence wasn't known for Anna. She got closer, way too close, to the point her giant breasts blocked Jack's vision of her face. Then, she bent down to grab her clothes.

First, she grabbed her black panties. Jack could only watch as she put them on, her beautiful massive leg rising slowly in an almost sensual way, then coming down at the same speed, the black langerie covering the girl's privates. The little man couldn't hold his erection at the vision of the girl adjusting her massive underwear right in front of him. For a moment, she turned to look on the mirror and Jack was able to see her colossal, perfectly round ass. It was huge even for her size, the only point that was a sure win for her against Alice's looks. Anna turned back to pick up her bra, and Jack realized that he was wasting time. 

"Anna!" He continued to screamed with waving arms as he jumped on her bra, yet his efforts couldn't reach the giantess's ears. Her hand picked up the bra and it rose to the sky. Jack holded on it with all his strenght, the blast of wind against him because of the giantess' movements. For a moment, it stopped. Then, the girl turned back really fast, and Jack lost balance. "No!" To his luck, his arm had tangled on the bra's fabric, and now he was trapped with his back against Anna's boobs.

Right in front of him, however, the perfect sight of Anna's gigantic body stood. It was the mirror's reflection of course. Anna had finished wearing the bra and was asmiring herself a little before wearing the rest.

"Hmm." She murmured to herself getting a little closer to the mirror, her voice carrying a heavy weight for Jack. Then, both of her hands went to her breasts. Suddenly, Jack found himself between two giant fingers as the girl grabbed her own boobs. "Ahh, what the hell?!" She shook them a little, a massive shake for Jack, however. 

"Hmm... They're pretty big already, huh? Still not bigger than Alice, though. Wait, what is that?" Her fingers grabbed Jack, removing him from her bra. He rose his head and found Anna's colossal face right in front of him, shock clear on the girl's face.

"J-Jack?"

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7556