Mistress Sara's Shrunken Slaves by dilbertaco
Summary:

Mistress Sara is a GTS-mistress whose services are available to purchase.  She shrinks her subs down and uses/abuses them as she sees fit.  


Categories: Crush, Feet, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 53311 Read: 85286 Published: May 10 2018 Updated: April 26 2019

1. Chapter 1 - Shelby's First Session by dilbertaco

2. Chapter 2 - The Agony of Da Feet by dilbertaco

3. Chapter 3 - Cameron's Escape by dilbertaco

4. Chapter 4 - Shelby's Second Session by dilbertaco

5. Chapter 5 - Cumming to Katie by dilbertaco

6. Chapter 6 - Shelby's Suffering in Mistress Sara's Sweat Sock by dilbertaco

7. Chapter 7 - Shelby Under Mistress Sara by dilbertaco

8. Chapter 8 - Sandal Stomped Into Submission by dilbertaco

9. Chapter 9 - Kept in Kristine's Cleats by dilbertaco

10. Chapter 10 - Maura's Micro-sized Misery by dilbertaco

Chapter 1 - Shelby's First Session by dilbertaco

Shelby nervously opened the closet door of the bedroom as she stood naked inside.  She had spent the past ten minutes waiting as the beautiful blonde-haired woman in the bedroom had setup and changed outfits.  She was greeted by the candlelit-atmosphere of the room generated by several LED faux candles on the dresser, headboard, and window sill as she sheepishly stepped out into her bedroom. 

“Well, hello,” said a sultry voice.  Mistress Sara sat on the edge of the bed wearing a red silk nighty, black silk panties, silky black thigh-high nylons held up by garter belts, and thick platform high heels with open-toed lacey vamps and leather ankle straps.

Shelby stood in the doorway, her breath taken away by the sight of her beautiful 33-year-old mistress with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.  As Sara stood up, Shelby was visibly nervous.  Sara was average in height, standing about 5’6”.  In her heels, though, she was closer to 5’10”, compared to Shelby’s 5’4” frame.

The young sub was all of 23 years old and had long, beautiful blonde hair down to the middle of her back.  She was of tanned complexion, and quite pretty in a small-town-girl-next-door kind of way. 

“Since this is your first time, we’ll need to establish a safe word.  Can you think of one?” asked Mistress Sara as she walked over to a duffle bag that was on the floor by the dresser and removed a thick black leather collar.

“Um…how about…’comet’?” she answered rather nervously as she felt very exposed before Sara.

“’Comet’ works.  If you say that, the session ends, and it would be up to you if you wish to resume, understood?” asked Sara as she walked back over with the collar and a small black remote.

“Y-yes ma’am,” Shelby said and shook her head.  Her mouth felt dry in nervous anticipation.  Sara smiled as she looked her in the eye.

“Don’t be nervous.  And call me ‘Mistress’, not ma’am, please.  We’ll have fun.  I’ll help you escape reality for a while and make you want more of what I’m doling out.  Have you ever been with a woman before?” asked Sara. 

Shelby shook her head ‘No’.

“That’s fine.  Just so you know, I don’t do insertions into my body on the first session, so you don’t need to worry about that.  I may choose to sit on you, though, or use you against my pussy to bring myself to orgasm, alright?” asked Mistress Sara.

Shelby smiled and nodded in agreement nervously at the thought.  She had been raised a sheltered, conservative Christian girl, so the thought of doing any of these things were very taboo.

“So, we’ll try a variety of things, from crushing with my hand, smothering and breath-play, some vore, and I’ll work you over really good with my feet and under them.  Since we are not setting a specific scene, per se, we’ll just follow the natural flow of things. Now, this collar will shrink you down to as small as a quarter of an inch.  It is of absolute importance that you do not remove this collar while you’re shrunk.  It will reset it, and you’ll be permanently stuck at that size, understood?”  Mistress Sara explained intensely.

“Mmhmm.  Yes, Mistress,” Shelby answered.

“It has a built-in microphone so that I can hear you at all times through this remote.  Do you wish to explore the session at the smallest size?” asked Mistress Sara as she proceeded to slip the collar around Shelby’s neck.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress Sara,” she answered. Her nerves were causing her to tremble as her mistress finished securing the collar around her.

“Calm down.  Take a few breathes.  It’s normal to be nervous your first time,” said Mistress Sara as she leaned forward and whispered in Shelby’s ear.  “You need to relax and let go of all of your cares and doubts.  Give yourself to me, understood?”

Shelby took a deep breath and smiled as she shook her head.

“I’ll shrink you in several phases to get you used to the idea.  Alright?  We’ll start with you full-size, and then I’ll make you about two-and-a-half feet, and I’ll where we go from there.  Remember, if at any time you are uncomfortable, or you want to quit, say ‘comet’, alright?  This is new to you, and I want to expose you to the world of domination and GTS, but it’s not safe to just jump in to the extreme, so let me guide you on this journey, alright?”  Mistress Sara said to Shelby, helping to establish trust and rapport.

Shelby shook her head yes as she continued to take a few deep breathes.  She felt very conscientious about her appearance before Mistress Sara, who caressed her cheek with her hand.

“You’ll do just fine.  Your goal is to have fun and lose yourself.  Become an object for my pleasure and entertainment.  One-hour session begins…now,” said Mistress Sara.  She pointed to the floor, “Hands and knees.  Kiss my toes.”

Shelby obliged and got on all fours.  She lowered her face and began to plant sweet kisses upon her mistresses’ black nylon-clad toes.  She focused on the exposed big, second, and third toes, savoring the taste of the nylons as best as she could. 

She had never kissed feet before, or any part of a woman for that matter.  She had been with her previous boyfriend in an intense relationship through college, but that came to a screeching halt when he discovered that she was cheating on him.  Having been raised in such a strict Judeo-Christian household, she was ostracized by her family and friends and expelled from college.  Now, she worked as a helpdesk support for a company, making enough money to scrape by, barely able to afford a small studio apartment. 

Shelby continued to sweep her hair behind her ears as she kissed Sara’s toes.  She worked diligently at worshipping them as her mistress stood dominantly over her.

Sara let her sub continue to kiss her toes for a few moments as she observed the pale complexion of the skinny woman before her.  From her initial consult with Shelby, she could tell that this girl needed acceptance more than anything else.  She sensed that Shelby held within her a lot of rejection, as she had shared a lot with her over coffee.

Shelby had shared with Mistress Sara how she allowed herself to be seduced by another guy at college, and though she never slept with him, she had allowed him to get to 3rd base.  Then her actual boyfriend found out, and she ended up being dumped by both guys, and her family kicked her out.  Having moved away from home, Shelby was adrift.

Mistress Sara could tell that Shelby was also very curious, having come from her bubbled and sheltered life.  She was happy that she was able to provide Shelby this opportunity to explore not only BDSM and GTS, but herself. 

“Sit up,” Mistress Sara instructed.  Shelby obeyed and looked up at Mistress Sara. In her hands was the remote control for the shrink collar around Shelby’s neck. 

“Yes, Mistress,” answered Shelby.  The excitement and anticipation was building within her.  She had never done this before.  She had never considered herself a sub or even had tendencies to think like this, but was incredibly curious.  This led to Shelby contacting Mistress Sara via an online search.  Now, here she was on her knees. She watched in anticipation as Mistress Sara dialed in some settings on the remote in her hands.  Without any further adieux, she proceeded to push a button.

“AAAAHH!!” squeaked Shelby as she felt a sharp pain in her neck, and grabbed at the collar.

“Remember,” Sara said, “don’t remove the collar while you’re shrunk.”

Shelby grunted from the pain.  She grimaced as the world around her seemed to grow.  Mistress Sara was becoming larger and larger before her.  The pain subsided in Shelby’s neck as the shrinking stopped.  She was still a couple of feet tall, about 2.5’ to be exact.  Sara administered a hard slap to her face.

 

Shelby’s head was turned quickly to its side as her left cheek stung.  She turned back to face her mistress with a slight tear in her left eye just in time to see the raised her right heel-clad foot kick her square in her face, sending her sprawling onto her back.  Shelby landed with a grimace of pain and a thud, rubbing her face for a moment.  Before she could sit up, Sara’s wide-based high heel stem dug into Shelby’s sternum with authority, the shoe’s outsole waving back and forth just above her face.

“HHRRGH!” she cried in pain as she grabbed at the heel that was weighing painfully upon her chest.  Sara then lifted her heel and jack-hammered her hard several times with it.  The platform outsole of Sara’s shoe stomped down against her face, causing Shelby to turn it to her side quickly

 

“AAAHH!!”

 

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!”

 

Sara stepped back as she smiled while taking in the red-marks she had left on Shelby’s pale skin, who was quite winded from the stomping.  She then maneuvered her right high-heel-clad foot so that the outsole was resting on the side of Shelby’s face, forcing her to look to her right, and the stem of her heel was upon her sternum once again. 

“HRRRRRRGGGHHH!” cried Shelby as Sara stepped up, her weight crushing painfully into Shelby’s chest and head.  As she winced in pain, through her squinted eyes, Shelby watched as Mistress Sara’s left foot lifted from the floor and disappeared above her.  She was now bearing the giantess’s weight completely.

Sara smiled as she looked down at her heel-clad feet as she worked to keep her balance.  Shelby’s legs were bent up at the knees, kicking occasionally through the pain as she grabbed at either side of the platform that crushed upon her head.

“HRRGHH!” Shelby continued to grunt beneath her giant mistress.

Mistress Sara enjoyed trampling people, especially women, and she loved it when they were into GTS and microphilia.  She also enjoyed introducing prospective slaves to their lives at her feet.  It was rare for her to have a female submissive that did not want to be “added to her collection”.

Those lucky enough to be a part of Mistress Sara’s collection would occasionally receive texts from Mistress Sara to see if she had any available slaves to come and spend time with her at her feet so she could trample and play with them as she saw fit.  She would do this for free since she was the one directing the interaction instead of the sub.  This also helped to entice her slaves to “volunteer” to be her play things, as well as to encourage them to schedule full evening and weekend sessions.

Mistress Sara didn’t need to work, as she had a “cash cow” that gave her plenty of money as part of his domination - her husband.  In turn, she kept him in a painful chastity device that would shrink with him.  But that’s for a later story.

The sounds of the slightly shrunken waif beneath Mistress Sara’s feet – the straining groans and grunts – turned her on.  She hoped that Shelby would enjoy the session.  She could tell that the young woman was quite guarded and apprehensive, and knew that she had to work to gain Shelby’s trust.  She liked the prospect of having this young woman be a foot-toy especially.

Shelby was struggling to breathe, and she felt tunnel vision setting in.  The horizontal tread-lines on the outsole of Mistress Sara’s platform heel dug painfully into her face.  She set her hands on either side of the platform shoe in a vain attempt to get Mistress Sara off of her.  After a total of two minutes, Sara stepped off of Shelby, and then placed her right heel onto Shelby’s left breast.

“HHHHHHRRRRRRGGHHH!!!!” she cried as Mistress Sara was amused at her exclamation of pain. 

“Good girl,” Sara said as she twisted her heel brutally on Shelby’s tit, eliciting further cries of pain.

“Hurts, don’t it?” she asked and Shelby shook her head in agreement through the pain. 

“Keep your face up, slave.  Look up,” instructed Mistress Sara.  The shrunken woman obeyed, grimacing in pain as the platform of Sara’s shoe lowered upon the left side of her face.

A few moments later, the giantess proceeded to step up on her slave fully, bringing her left heel to bear upon Shelby’s right breast and face.  The platforms of Mistress Sara’s shoes rested on Shelby’s face, which pinched her nose closed and kept her mouth shut beneath, smothering her completely.  The heels painfully crushed Shelby’s breasts, and she was barely keeping her wits together already as she was overwhelmed with pain.  The shrunken woman was seeing stars as her face was pressed upon by Mistress Sara’s platforms.  She considered saying the safe word, but tried to hold on. 

“MUST…ENDURE THIS!” she thought to herself.

The giantess then leaned forward, resting her hands on her knees to add weight to Shelby’s face.  Shelby released a hiss of pain as her face was squished beneath the shoes.  Mistress Sara then stood upright as she began to walk in place on her slave girl, which allowed her to get some air. 

“HRRGH! -  HRRRGH! -  HRRGH! -  HRRGGH!! -  HRRGGGH!” Shelby exclaimed painfully as Sara trampled her.  The grid-like tread on the giant heels gripped and bit into her breasts painfully with each lift and step administered by the giantess tormentor.

A few moments later, Sara stepped off, and Shelby curled up on her side as she clutched her breasts and her face, which was red with white streaks across it as her skin showed depressions from the horizontal tread on the sole of the giantess’s shoes.  With her right foot, Sara pushed Shelby onto her back and stepped over her, straddling her.  Shelby watched as the giant woman knelt down, grabbing her by her wrists, and administered a giant school-girl pin.

Mistress Sara trapped Shelby’s arms beneath her nylon-clad legs and proceeded to place her right hand over the little woman’s face, smothering her.

“MMMPPFFF!” exclaimed Shelby as the palm of Mistress Sara’s hand completely enveloped her face.  Her eyes were barely visible to Sara, who leaned forward and stared directly into them, watching the fear build within Shelby.

“MMMPFP!!” she cried once more as she tried to gasp for air.

“Calm down, slave,” Mistress Sara said.  Shelby’s forehead began to turn red from oxygen deprivation.  The smaller girl continued to struggle to get some air, but Sara was having none of it.  After a few more moments, Sara sat back up, plopping her weight onto Shelby’s abdomen, which forced her to grunt as she sucked in a breath.

Mistress Sara then leaned forward and placed both her hands around Shelby’s neck.  Shelby felt the giantess’s hands squeeze around her throat, cutting off her air once again.  A slight gurgling sound emanated from Shelby, who winced in pain and panic as Mistress Sara looked at her.  For several long seconds, Shelby was completely entranced by the woman who literally had her life in her hands.  She was being deprived of life-giving air, but there was something about Mistress Sara that began to calm her.

“I must trust her, or I’ll never be able to trust anyone again!” Shelby thought to herself as she strained to maintain consciousness within Sara’s punishing grip.  She felt tunnel-vision setting in, and her eyes began to flutter.

Mistress Sara’s hands released around Shelby’s throat, and she coughed several times after being allowed to breathe.  She huffed and puffed as the giant woman proceeded to sit back on Shelby’s stomach and bring her nylon-clad legs out from beneath her. The transference of her weight upon Shelby shortened her breath as well.

Mistress Sara felt that Shelby was beginning to submit.  The point of choking Shelby and staring at her was to help Shelby begin to trust her.  She knew, though, that she had a way to go, so she brought her high-heel-clad feet up to Shelby’s head, and placed the wide-based stems on the underside of Shelby’s chin.

“GGRRHHGG!” exclaimed Shelby as she gasped for breath.  She placed her hands on the underside of the heels, once again trying in vain to push the punishing implements off.  Sara used the edges of her heels to painfully dig into Shelby’s throat and shorten her intake once again.  The giantess proceeded to unbuckle her heels about a minute later as Shelby groaned and struggled through more choking pain.  She slipped the left one off, and then the right.  Shelby grabbed her throat, coughing as she breathed beneath the weight of her mistress.  The warm, black nylon-clad feet came to a rest on her face, forcing Shelby to smell them as well as smother her.

The little girl took a deep inhale of the pungent odor that wafted through her mistress’s nylons.  The odor was strong and cheesy, and Shelby found herself feeing aroused the more she inhaled it.  The giantess could feel Shelby’s warm exhales, and cool, strained inhales against the soles of her feet, which made her smile.  She let her little slave sniff them for nearly two minutes before she slid her left foot to the side of Shelby’s face, and with her right foot, brushed her big toe over Shelby’s mouth a few times until the little sub opened up and welcomed in the large toe.

“HRGGH!” gagged Shelby as the large toe flooded her mouth.  The nylon-clad toe-nail scraped along the roof of her mouth and tickled her tonsils.  She gagged to repress vomiting.  Her tongue lapped against the underside of the giantess’ big toe, and she felt her airway become constricted.  Her jaw was forced to open very wide, and within a few moments, began to ache. 

“HRRRGHHH!” Shelby said, gagging once more.  Her eyes clinched as tears began to swell.

“Keep on top of it,” encouraged Mistress Sara.  She used the big toe in Shelby’s mouth to guide the smaller girl’s head to face up, keeping her size 9 foot snuggled against the right side of her face.  In this position, Mistress Sara began to force more of her big toe into Shelby’s mouth.

“GGHHRRGGH!” Shelby exclaimed as she gagged more on the giantess’s toe.  The nylon strands chafed the left-side of her mouth as the second toe brushed along her cheek.

“Good girl,” Sara said as she remained seated on the Shelby’s 2.5’ frame.  Her knees were practically up to her chest due to the size difference.  She leaned forward and grabbed Shelby’s arms by their wrists and pulled them down to her sides, keeping her pinned entirely beneath her and completely in her control. 

Mistress Sara loved sitting on slaves like this.  She loved having her toes sucked and her feet worshipped, and there was something that was just so empowering about sitting on a sub and forcing them to worship her that was arousing.

“GGGHHRRGH!” Shelby said as she gagged once more on the big toe.  Mistress Sara pulled her right big toe up from Shelby’s mouth, who coughed a few times as some bubbly saliva stringed across Shelby’s face.  The giantess brought the big toe from her left foot over and tickled it across Shelby’s lips a few times until the little woman opened up and received it.  She then placed her right foot against the left side of Shelby’s face.

“GGGRHRHHHG!” Shelby once again gagged on the large toe in her mouth.  Despite the discomfort, the giantess’s toe in her mouth was making her aroused.  Being uses by Mistress Sara as her personal seat was also making her tingle with arousal.  Being restrained by the giantess who held on to her wrists tightly added to the creation of her submissive mindset.  She felt Mistress Sara’s womanhood on her naked body warming, and it made her feel good that she was making her mistress happy and satisfied.

Mistress Sara smiled as she watched the little girl’s expression of discomfort from the big toe being shoved into her mouth.  She then tried to force it deeper into Shelby’s mouth.

“GRRRGGHH!!” Shelby gagged once more as tears were welling up in her eyes. 

“At a girl,” Mistress Sara said, encouraging her newest sub.  “I’ve actually had little human toe-rings before.  I could make you so small and tie you up around my toe.  Would you like to be my toe ring, little slave?”

Shelby shook her head ‘Yes’ as she continued to suck on the giant toe forced into her mouth.  She tried to imagine herself tiny and wrapped around the giantess’s toe.  The thought was quite exciting to her. 

“To be reduced to nothing more than a decoration for the lowest part of this goddess’s body…maybe that’s what I’m meant to be,” Shelby thought to herself as she continued to deep-throat the large big toe that filled her mouth.

“GGRRRHHG!!” gagged the little girl once again, which amused Sara as she continued to watch her slave girl suffer with her toe in her mouth.  She admired Shelby’s cute charm and looks.  She looked especially attractive to her sucking on her big toe.

A few moments later, Mistress Sara slid her toe from Shelby’s mouth, and proceeded to place her nylon-clad arches on the young girl’s face, resting her feet on her.

Shelby was relieved to not have the toes in her mouth, and took in some inhales through her nose of the giant feet that now rest upon her face.  They smelled foul with foot odor, but she accepted it, and continued to sniff them.  The more she sniffed them, and the more she tasted them, the more she was liking them. 

After several more sniffs, the feet lifted from her face, and rested on the floor above her head.  She wiped her face from the saliva that had strung out from her mouth when Sara had removed her toes.  Above her, the long columns of nylon-clad legs bent upward at the knees, and she watched as Mistress Sara lifted her midsection from Shelby’s stomach.  Using her hands to push herself up, Mistress Sara maneuvered her silk-clad-crotch to Shelby’s face and slowly lowered it upon her.

“MMPPPF!!” exclaimed the young woman who was now smothered beneath Mistress Sara’s womanhood.  The squeak of the little girl made Sara smile.  She sat forward so that Shelby’s face and head could bear the entirety of her upper body.

“MMPPF!” Shelby exclaimed with a high pitch.  The weight that bore upon her face made it impossible to turn her head one way or the other.  The giant pelvis bone bore down upon Shelby’s pretty face with great pain, causing her to see stars.  The odor that flooded her olfactory senses was quite strong with a feminine body odor mixed with some form of fishy smell.  It was repulsive and disgusting, and Shelby wanted to gag.  However, as she thought about the fact that the pussy that was on her face belonged to Mistress Sara, she felt that she wanted to stay here as long as it made her mistress happy, but it didn’t stop her from groaning with some disgust.

“MMMMMPPF!!”

The warm, moist lips of Mistress Sara’s labia, clad in silk panties, completely enveloped her face and immersed her in their smelly scent.  With the giantess maintaining her grasp on Shelby’s arms, she was completely helpless.  She kicked her legs a few times in a feigned attempt at escape.  A few moments later, Mistress Sara lifted her crotch off of Shelby’s face to reposition herself and allow Shelby to get a breath.  She brought Shelby’s arms up over her head and proceeded to step on them.  Bent at the knees, Mistress Sara lowered herself once more upon her slave.

“ MMMMPPPPFFF!!”

This new position focused her weight in a more direct fashion on the little girl’s face, causing intense pain.  It also pinched the giantess’s labia around her submissive’s face so as to smother her completely. 

“MMMPPF!” Shelby exclaimed into Mistress Sara’ pussy, which was quite moist with arousal. Mistress Sara leaned back, and allowed Shelby to get a small space in which she could breathe while keeping her sub’s face trapped by her pussy.  She then reached down and began to play with her clit through her panties.  The shrunken girl watched the giantess’s finger rub through her panties just above her forehead, and could sense that the fluids within were building up, and that the pussy was becoming warmer and warmer.

Mistress Sara’s breathing became labored as she continued to play with herself.  With her right hand masturbating, the giantess grabbed Shelby’s hair with her left hand and forced her face more into her silk-panties-clad crotch as she rapidly approached climax.

“ OH YEH! OH YEH OH YEH!” stated Mistress Sara with excitement and enthusiasm.  Shelby lay complaint, her hair being pulled on by her mistress as her face was shoved into the silk panties that were now soaking with Mistress Sara’s personal lubricants.  She stuck her tongue out to taste, and found it was just as repulsive and disgusting as it smelled.  Knowing that it would please her mistress, though, she ran her tongue up and down the silk panties repeatedly, indulging in the taste of her mistress.

“AAAHH!  AAAAHH!! AAAAHH!!  OH FFUUCCKK!!” exclaimed Mistress Sara as she gushed from her womanhood a copious amount of female secretions that soaked into and through the silk panties.  Shelby’s face was now coated in it as she continued to lick the panties.  She found herself completely given to the moment as Mistress Sara proceeded to return her weight fully upon her face bouncing in sexual excitement.

“MMMMMM…” exclaimed Shelby in intense arousal.  She found herself not only licking the secretions that soaked into Mistress Sara’s silk panties, but actually sucking on the panties as well.  As Mistress Sara caught her breath, she could feel the little girl beneath her actively sucking on her womanhood, which continued to arouse her. 

Mistress Sara gently gyrated her hips for several moments, grinding her pelvis into Shelby’s face as her sub sucked her sex juices out of her pussy.  The giantess let go of Shelby’s wrists and sat forward to immerse Shelby more into her labia.  She brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around them and continued to feel the sucking vacuum that Shelby was occasionally creating.  Her exhales through her nose against her clitoris continued to keep her aroused.  She looked down at the shrunken girl’s face beneath her, observing Shelby’s forehead and eyes, which were barely visible beneath her crotch.

The little girl kept her eyes shut tight as she was completely given to the situation.  She knew she could make the giantess happy by continuing to suck on her pussy, despite the painful weight bearing down on her face.  She wanted to take Sara over the edge again, if she was allowed to.

As the sucking seemed to intensify from her slave girl, Mistress Sara moaned in horny pleasure, smiling as she was serviced.  She slid her right hand down to massage her clit through her panties, and exclaimed in great pleasure as she touched herself.  Only a few moments later, she felt another release surge forth, gushing upon her small sub’s face through her panties once again.

“MMPPFPF!” Shelby squealed as Mistress Sara slid forth on her face slightly, allowing her the opportunity to drink from her “private stash”.  Shelby tasted, lapped, and sucked at the sticky, warm froth that was produced by her Mistress, who now smothered her with ease as she sat on her face fully.

The giantess proceeded to slip her high heels back on while the little woman beneath her suffered from being pussy-smothered.  Shelby tried to push up on Sara’s derriere for any modicum of air.  As soon as Sara finished buckling her heels, she stood up and straddled Shelby once more.  She watched as the little woman wiped her reddened face a few times, collecting her breath, before she proceeded to place the stem of her right heel on Shelby’s throat against the underside of her chin.

“GGRHH!” gasped Shelby as the immense pressure from Sara’s foot and leg bore down upon her throat, suffocating and choking her.  She stared up at the shanks of the giantess’s shoes, a number 9 with a circle embossed on it was visible.  Beyond that, the black-nylon-clad heel with a t-shaped leather strap around Mistress Sara’s ankle led up to her shapely calf and then to Mistress Sara’s bent knee.

As she continued to gasp for air, Shelby looked past her mistress’s sexy bent knee, past her well-endowed bosom, and into her beautiful blue eyes.  It was there that despite the fact that Mistress Sara was crushing her throat choking her with her high heel that she felt…wanted.  There was something about Mistress Sara that she found attractive.  As she gurgled for breath looking at her mistress and the underside of her heel’s shank, Shelby felt like she actually belonged.  Maybe it was a social acceptance, or maybe it was that Mistress Sara felt she belonged beneath her foot, it didn’t matter.  Shelby was experiencing acceptance, trust, affection, and arousal.

Mistress Sara stood with her hands on her hips, watching Shelby’s face turn a dark red.  The grimace of pain and the continued strains of resistance fed her own arousal.  She noticed Shelby staring into her eyes as she gurgled beneath her heel.  There was something about this moment that Sara recognized from her other subs.  Shelby was bonding with her.

Mistress Sara smiled and let up from Shelby’s throat, who panted for air and clutched her throat.  Mistress Sara proceeded to place the wide platform stem upon the side of her slave’s head, forcing it to its left. 

“HRRGH!” cried Shelby as Mistress Sara pressed down with the heel on her head and slowly began to twist and grind it.  Shelby’s hands went from her throat to trying to fend off the heel that crushed upon her skull.

“AAH!! HRRGH!!!” Shelby exclaimed as the slow twisting and grinding motion pulled on her long bleach blonde hair.

“This is where you belong,” Mistress Sara said, “beneath my feet.”  Her heel ground painfully upon Shelby’s skull.

“YES!! MISTRESS SARA!!!” Shelby said as the giantess continued to punish her.

“Good girl,” said Sara as she continued to grind her heel on the shrunken woman’s head over and over.  To Sara, this response from her sub meant that Shelby was committed to the session.

“HRRGH!!  AAAHH!!!  HRRGGHH!!!”  Shelby’s face twisted and contorted as the giant heel painfully pulled and tugged on her skin.

Mistress Sara stepped off and picked up the remote as Shelby clutched her reddened head.  Sara dialed in a new setting, and pressed the button.  Shelby’s face clenched once more in pain in her neck as she felt herself getting smaller and smaller.  Her size reduced now to a mere twelve inches, Mistress Sara stood towering over her.  Shelby struggled to catch her breath as her heart-rate was accelerating in excitement.

“Get on your hands and knees and kiss the shoes of your goddess,” she demanded.  Shelby slowly got on all fours and crawled to Mistress Sara’s platforms.  The 12”-tall-girl planted sweet, affectionate kisses for several minutes as she tried to wrap her mind around the immense size difference that now existed between her and the giantess-mistress she was kneeling before.  As Shelby planted kiss after kiss on the giantess’s footwear, crawling along side it and kissed as much of the velvet-lined platform surface as possible, she was able to recuperate and get back to normal breathing finally.  Her head pounded from oxygen deprivation and the heel grinding, but it faded quickly as she fell in love with the moment she was in.

Mistress Sara had stepped back so that her weight was fully on her left foot, with her right leg cocked at the knee.  As he continued worshipping the giantess’s shoe, Shelby felt her nethers tingle with arousal with each degrading kiss she applied to Sara’s shoes.  The shoes weren’t dirty.  In fact, they looked hardly used.  To Shelby, her lips kissed upon velvet-covered rubber, and had no taste whatsoever.

Sara’s right foot stepped backwards, and her left foot was set in its place before Shelby.

“Now the other one,” she instructed from on high.  As Shelby continued to kiss her shoe at her shrunken 1’ size, she continued to get more and more aroused.  She liked the humiliation and degradation.  She completely forgot all of her woes in life as she continued to worship the large foot before her.  A few more minutes passed with Shelby kissing her shoe before Mistress Sara nudged her back with her foot. 

“Lay on your back,” she instructed her shrunken foot-slave as she towered over her.  Shelby gulped and was panting hard in anticipation, confirmed by her hardened nipples.  Mistress Sara stood over Shelby, straddling her.  She proceeded to lean over and unstrap the buckles of her leather ankle straps from her heels.  The giantess then slid her right foot from the strappy, lacey platform high heel and lowered her nylon-clad foot upon Shelby’s body, her heel planting firmly on her stomach, and her toes covering Shelby’s face. 

“HRRRGGHHH!!” cried Shelby as Mistress Sara shifted her weight onto her the shrunken slave girl and stepped out of her left shoe, bringing her left foot to rest on top of her right foot.  Once again, Sara balanced her weight on the little woman.

“HRRRGGHH!!!” strained the little woman underfoot as the weight of her mistress bore down punishingly upon her naked body.

“Sniff my toes, slave,” instructed Mistress Sara with a dominating demeanor.  The toes of her right foot pressed against the underside of Shelby’s chin, and she brought her left foot to rest on top of the right one, splaying her nylon-clad toes across her little slave’s face.  Shelby struggled, but managed to take an inhale of Sara’s fragrant foot odor.  She sniffed fervently at her warm, smelly toes the best she could, considering the load she was bearing on her abdomen and chest.  The nylon-encased foot weighed mightily upon her 1’ frame.

“HRRRGH! HRGGGHH! ”

“I wore these nylons all week just for you,” Mistress Sara said as she looked down at her toes which splayed over Shelby’s face, stretching the nylon’s netting across the small face of the woman beneath her.

“Th-th-thank you…HRGHH! M-M-Mistress Sara,” Shelby said through painful grunts and the muffling toes upon her face.  She continued to sniff, each inhale building her arousal more and more.  A sense of helplessness and worthlessness washed over Shelby, who felt her womanhood warming up, producing its sex-juices and natural lubrication in response to being crushed and made to inhale the giantess’s smelly toes.    

Mistress Sara continued to remain standing upon Shelby for several long, punishing, painful minutes, as she maintained her balance on her one-foot-tall sub, knowing that her slave was thoroughly enjoying smelling her feet.  She smiled as she heard sniff after sniff from the little woman beneath her feet when there was a bit of a pause.  It was then that Mistress Sara felt Shelby’s tongue brush along some of the nylon strands.

“Nu uh uh,” said the giantess as she stepped down off of Shelby, “I told you to sniff, not lick.  I will trample you for your disobedience and then punish you until I believe you can follow instructions.  ‘Yes Mistress Sara’?”

“Yes…Mistress Sara,” Shelby answered as she huffed and puffed, taking advantage of not being crushed for the moment.  The skin on her abdomen was white with a giant footprint, accented by the very red skin around it. 

Mistress Sara stepped her left foot onto Shelby’s very small head making it lay on its left, facing out towards her nylon-clad toes.  The small woman grunted as she was made to comply with the giant foot’s wish.  Shelby’s shoulders and breasts were also beneath the arch of the left foot as she stepped up on her. 

“GGRRHHHHHGGH!” Shelby groaned, grimacing in pain as Mistress Sara then brought her right foot to bear upon Shelby’s lower ribs, stomach, and groin.  Shelby brought her arms up, grasping as the big toe of Mistress Sara’s right foot, and the heel of her left foot.

“ARMS DOWN!” ordered Sara, and Shelby lay them down on the floor in complete and total obedience.  Mistress Sara then lifted her left foot, transferring all of her weight on to her stomach and groin.

“HHRRRRGGH!” Shelby cried in pain.  A split second later, and the weight began to transfer upon her head and upper body as the giantess’s foot came to a crushing rest upon her once more.

“HRRRGHH!” cried Shelby once again in pain as Sara began to walk in place slowly upon her.

 

“HRRGGHH!”

 

“HRRGH!!!”

 

“HHHRRRGHH!!”

 

“HHHRRGH!”

 

“HHRRRGH!”

 

Sara relished trampling Shelby like this.  She grinned as she felt the air from Shelby’s lungs express against the sole of her left foot as she stepped on her.  Each step strained the shrunken woman immensely, and Shelby was conflicted, both hating and loving the powerful, relentless punishment.  She found herself in a state of painful bliss.  As the giantess continued to trample her mercilessly, Shelby had developed a complete and total sense of submission and trust with her mistress as she entered into a state known as subspace.

“HRRGH!!!”

 

“HHHRRRGHH!!”

 

“HHHRRGH!”

 

“HHRRRGH!”

 

“Good girl, submit to your mistress,” said Sara as she continued to trample and walk all over the little girl. 

 

“HRRGGHH!”

 

“HRRGH!!!”

 

“HHHRRRGHH!!”

 

“HHHRRGH!”

 

“HHRRRGH!”

 

With each crushing footfall, Shelby was forced to exhale what little air she was allowed to breathe in.  She saw stars with each forced exclamation of oxygen as the giant feet had their way with her.

 

“HRRGGHH!”

 

“HRRGH!!!”

 

“HHHRRRGHH!!”

 

“HHHRRGH!”

 

“HHRRRGH!”

 

The more Mistress Sara trampled her, the more Shelby was falling in love with being used as her door mat.  She wanted to stay here, beneath her mistress’s feet, suffering beneath her footfalls, serving a purpose to this giantess as a source of entertain and pleasure, regardless of the humiliation and degredation.  She felt herself becoming very moist with each punishing footfall.

 

“HRRGGHH!”

 

“HRRGH!!!”

 

“HHHRRRGHH!!”

 

“HHHRRGH!”

 

“HHRRRGH!”

 

Mistress Sara was relentless.  Shelby’s face and body were beet-red from the trampling.  The pain was causing great arousal in Shelby, who was completely given over to her mistress.  Shelby’s strains beneath Sara’s weight were causing great arousal within the giantess mistress as well.

“I think I’m getting my point across about obedience, aren’t I?” asked Mistress Sara as she continued to trample her tiny slave girl some more

 

“HRRGGHH!”

 

“HRRGH!!!”

 

“HHHRRRGHH!!”

 

“HHHRRGH!  YES!!”

 

“HHRRRGH!  YES MISTRESS!!”

 

“HRRGGHH!”

 

“HRRGH!!!”

 

“HHHRRRGHH!!”

 

“HHHRRGH!”

 

“HHRRRGH!”

 

After several more steps, Mistress Sara proceeded to pinch her nylon-clad toes around Shelby’s face, smothering her completely with her big and second toes.  Sara’s toe-grasp kept Shelby’s face facing to its left as it lay trapped within the suffocating clenching grip.  In painful desperation, Shelby clutched at the nylon-clad foot that enveloped her face.

“MMPPPFF!!” exclaimed the shrunken 1’ tall woman.  She yearned for air, but even if Sara’s toes weren’t completely covering her face, the placement of the giantess’s right foot upon her abdomen would’ve kept her from taking an inhale anyway.  The toes gripped her head with such strength that she was unable to turn her head away.  Shelby’s arms began to flop and flail as she began to struggle for more air.  Sara continued her smother upon Shelby’s face for a few more seconds before releasing her toes from around her face.

“HHRGH!” Shelby grunted as she strained to suck in an inhale beneath the tremendous weight upon her naked frame.  Sara stepped her left foot on the floor just above Shelby’s head and brought her right foot’s arch to rest underneath Shelby’s chin, making the little girl look up as she panted.  The shrunken, suffering girl breathed heavily before the giantess proceeded to step once more upon Shelby.

“GGHHHRGGHHMMMPPFF!!” she grunted as Sara brought her left foot to rest upon Shelby’s strained face, smothering her yet again.  The room was filled with silence as Sara maintained her balance on the shrunken slave beneath her feet.  Shelby once again began to flail her arms randomly and let out a squeak of desperation from beneath the giantess’s arch.

“MMPPF!!!” she cried into the warm, smelly underside of her mistress’s nylon-clad foot.  It smothered her with ease as it pressed down upon her face.

“MMMPPFF!!” again with a high-pitched squeak.  The foot across her upper body distributed most of Sara’s weight upon her chest, shoulders, and ribs, which all compressed and flexed with great pain.

“MMPPPFF!!” Shelby squeaked again as her lungs were struggling to keep what air she had been able to inhale before being stepped on.  She was feeling dizzy and lightheaded as her face remained immersed in the underside of Mistress Sara’s foot.  She tried to turn her head to either side, but the giantess applied more pressure to keep her face firmly beneath her sole.

“MPPPFF!!!” squirmed the little girl one last time, as she felt her heart-racing.  She knew her mistress was going to let her breathe eventually, and she had to trust her that she would.  Shelby also knew she deserved to be trampled and smothered like this for disobeying her mistress.  She continued to feel quite moist and aroused as she was smothered.  Nearing her wits-end, she tried to turn her head to either side once again, but was denied.

A few moments later, Mistress Sara proceeded to step off of Shelby’s face, and then her body, allowing the shrunken sub to breathe freely for the first time in a several minutes.  As she lay recuperating on the floor, Shelby winced in pain as the collar around her neck began reducing her size once more.  She was too winded to cry out in pain as she shrunk more and more.

Mistress Sara was now enormous as Shelby’s naked frame reduced from twelve inches down to two.  Shelby lay panting, recovering from being trampled and crushed as she watched her mistress’s right nylon-clad foot lift from the floor and stomp heavily upon her.

 

“HHHRRRGH!!” she cried as the giantess twisted and grinded her into the carpeted floor.  Back and forth, back and forth, Sara’s foot administered a brutal and painful crush upon Shelby, who grunted and groaned with each punishing grind.  Shelby’s body was numb with pain as she was mercilessly crushed and ground into the floor.

“HRRRGHHH!”

 

“HRRRGHHH!”

 

“HRRRGHHH!”

 

“HRRRGHHH!”

 

“HRRRGHHH!”

 

“HRRRGHHH!”

 

Mistress Sara’s foot lifted from off Shelby for a moment as the giantess lined up her heel, and then slammed down several times upon the tiny 2” woman.

 

Shelby was seeing stars as she lay huffing and puffing for air in the field of pressed carpet at the feet of her mistress.  She lightly twitched and spasmed, writhing and moaning in pain.  Her back was reddened from the scratchy carpet fibers she had just been rubbed into, and her body was aching from the stomps. 

Mistress Sara smiled as she put her hands on her hips, admiring the punishment she was administering to her shrunken slave.  She stepped forward with her left foot, applying her heel to Shelby’s tiny two-inch body.

“HRRRRGGGHH!!” she cried as the giantess applied a tremendous amount of weight to her frame.  She felt the giantess’s weight roll upon her, causing an incredible amount of pain to course through her entire two-inch body.  It felt like a steam roller, and her ribs and sternum flexed painfully in submission to the punishing foot’s heel.  Mistress Sara rolled her heel up off of Shelby, allowing her a moment to breathe and then rolled her weight back upon her.

“HHHHRRGH!” grunted the shrunken woman.  Mistress Sara continued to show no mercy as she maintained her crushing heel upon her shrunken slave.  She twisted her heel back and forth several times, using her nylons to chafe the little woman. 

 

Shelby had no air in her lungs to grunt or groan with, and she was not allowed to inhale either as her body compressed tremendously beneath the giantess’s foot.  Several seconds later, the giantess stepped off Shelby whose reddened body lay motionless in the field of flattened, down-trodden carpet, save her chest from her inhales and exhales.  Her arms and legs were splayed out to their sides.  Her legs were rolled within her hips so that her knees faced outward, and were bent.  She panted as she regained her air, sobbing from the tremendous pain.

“You’re a bug to me,” said Mistress Sara from on high.  “You’re insignificant, and you deserve to be walked all over.”

Mistress Sara stepped down on Shelby with her left foot and took a step.

“HRRRRGH-MMPPFF!” cried Shelby as the giantess stepped off of her.  She twitched and spasmed in the wake of the footfall.  As Shelby breathed heavily, her body racked with pain, the giantess’s right nylon-clad foot felt upon her, crushing her beneath the arch of her foot, and she took yet another step.

“HRRRGH-MMPPFF!!” Shelby groaned as her body had been made to painfully compress beneath the footfall.

Mistress Sara turned around and lowered her foot upon Shelby, trapping her beneath her toes so that her little head was just visible between her big and second toe-tips.  The tiny girl’s face reflected the strain placed upon her body, which amused the giantess greatly.  A few moments later, Mistress Sara slid her foot up Shelby, and took another punishing step.

“HRRGHH-MMMPPFF!!” she cried, and was left in the field of pressed carpet as the giantess turned around and administered yet another step.

 

“HRRGHH!!”

Shelby was seeing stars and feeling numb to the pain that coursed through her body.  She was dizzy from the crushing trampling, but Mistress Sara didn’t let up.  The giantess’s right foot lowered upon her once again.

 

“HRRRGH!” exclaimed Shelby beneath the tremendous footfall.  Mistress Sara, though, didn’t take a step.  She kept her foot upon the little woman for a moment before she stepped off, watching Shelby lay submissively on the floor.

Shelby was in a world of hurt.  Every joint and muscle screamed at her with tremendous pain.  She sobbed quietly on the floor, her eyes clenched in pain.  She then felt Sara’s giantess index and thumb pinch around her left ankle and pulled her up from the floor very quickly.

“WHHOOAAA AAAHHHH!!!” she cried as she dangled within Sara’s grip.  She held her up to her face and smiled at her slave. She then tilted her head back, opening her mouth and snapped her jaws several times just below Shelby, who had a genuine look of fear. Mistress Sara chuckled.

“I’m going to chew you up, spit you out, and walk all over you,” she said before opening her mouth once more.

“AAAAHHHH!” cried the little helpless girl as Sara slowly lowered her in.  She lay on the slimy tongue, and was quickly covered in saliva.  The taste buds on the tongue massaged her aching body as she was left to lay on it.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!” Shelby cried, which echoed through the giantess’s skull.  She was quickly lifted by the giant tongue in the dark, humid, hot cavern, pressed against the roof of Sara’s mouth. 

“HUGHH!” she exclaimed as she was winded.  Sara then used her tongue to roll Shelby onto her molars, and crushed down upon the shrunken little woman.

“AAAAHHHHHH!!” Shelby cried in extreme pain as the sharp, uneven crowns of Sara’s teeth dug into her flesh.  She clutched as the wet, warm teeth as her skull was ground upon between the molars.  Her hair was sopping wet from Sara’s saliva, which washed over her entire body with ease.  The little woman gagged on the giantess’s spit, coughing and choking as the teeth painfully bore down upon her body.  Sara’s breath became her breath, and the giantess’s teeth showed her absolutely no mercy.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!!” Shelby continued to cry in excruciating pain and tremendous fear, which resonated in Sara’s mouth making the giantess smile.  She kept her lips sealed and her teeth clenching hard upon the shrunken woman as she picked up the collar’s remote once again, and set the dial for 1.

“AAAAHHHH! NOOOO!!! AAAHHH!!” Shelby screamed as she felt herself shrink once again, and Sara’s teeth continued to clench down upon her.  She was now 1” in size and thoroughly crushed between the giantess’s molars.

To Sara, Shelby felt like an oblong hard piece of gum.  She knew not to go too far with the bite upon the little girl, as she could do some serious damage if she wished.  She set the remote down on the bed and took a seat.  She could feel the saliva pooling in her mouth and swallowed as Shelby continued to be crushed and ground in her mouth. 

Shelby heard and felt the gulping, sucking action as her mistress swallowed, frightening her that she may be eaten alive.

“HHHRRGHH!!” she grunted in extreme pain.  As the giant molars bore down upon her, Shelby strained for any air she could get, as her lungs were compressed within her, limiting her air intake.  The pain that coursed through her body was almost too much to bear, and Sara’s saliva was nearly drowning her in the process.  Her high pitched groans, moans, and cries of pain let Sara know that she was applying just enough bite pressure to her shrunken slave girl.  Mistress Sara smiled as she lessened her bite upon her shrunken slave for a few moments allowing her to get some much needed air before resuming her grinding bite. 

“HRRRGHHH!” she cried as the crushing, grinding pressure of the giantess’s teeth resumed their punishment.  Shelby once again was gagging on the saliva that was nearly drowning her.  She felt dizzy and faint as her body was racked with pain.  The teeth released once again as Sara used her tongue to manipulate Shelby to fall beneath it, and slid the shrunken 1” woman up to the backside of her lower front teeth.

The giant, taste-bud-riddled muscle weighed upon her with great force, keeping her trapped, despite the incredibly slick surface of the tongue.  The tip of the tongue kept Shelby’s head pinned to the back of Sara’s lower teeth, smothering her for well over twenty seconds before Shelby was able to get her face turned up to try to gain access to air.  She huffed and puffed, gasping for air as Sara used her tongue to slide over Shelby’s face and slide her completely underneath. 

Shelby choked and gagged as she inhaled a copious amount of Sara’s saliva, which ran down her face and soaked into her skin.  She lay compliantly trapped on the left side of the floor of Sara’s mouth with the warm, wet tongue pinning her down as she coughed and gagged. 

The shrunken woman was amazed how rapidly the tongue moved and undulated upon her naked frame.  Sara proceeded to use the tip of her tongue to get Shelby to stick, and slid her up the backside of her teeth.  Her lips parted momentarily, and Shelby was able to get some fresh air for a moment before the lips closed around her head, leaving only a few wisps of her saliva-soaked hair protruding from Sara’s mouth.  Sara’s jaw then raised, and Shelby’s chest just above her breasts were painfully trapped between the upper and lower sets of teeth.

“MMPPF!” squeaked Shelby in panic as the teeth began to dig into her skin painfully.  She tried to push at the upper teeth with all of her might, but it did no good.  She squirmed, kicked, and flailed as she yearned for air.  Mistress Sara was an expert at air deprivation.

The lips parted, but the teeth held firm on Shelby’ neck and throat.  She gasped for air for a brief moment, and Sara could tell she got a few inhales as she heard Shelby scream and cry in pain and fear before she sealed her lips back around her head once more. 

Within her mouth, Sara used her tongue to slide upon Shelby’s naked body, and proceeded to rub her breasts with the warm, saliva-coated tip of her tongue.

“MMPPPF!!” Shelby said as she squirmed within the giantess’s mouth.  The tip of the tongue proceeded to lick down the entirety of her abdomen and forced its way between her legs. 

“MMMPPFFF!!!” squeaked the little one-inch woman again, mixed with pain and pleasure.

The Mistress’s lips parted once again, and Shelby was allowed to take another breath before being suffocated yet again.  Sara smiled as she continued to lick Shelby’s body.  It was virtually effortless to bring a shrunken submissive to orgasm like this.

Lick after lick, Shelby’s body was a shrunken temple of orgasmic pleasure.  The oxygen deprivation she was experiencing made the blood in her purer, which increased the experience of the orgasm that was building within her. 

Another quick momentary reprieve from the lips, and Shelby grunted and groaned in release as Sara suffocated her once more.  Then, Mistress Sara applied a sucking force within her mouth, causing a vacuum-like affect.  The force of this action sent the shrunken woman into an orgasmic explosion

“MMPPF!! MMMPPF!! MMMMPPFFF!!  MPPPPFF!!!” Shelby exclaimed in her muffled state.  She felt her own fluids gush forth from between her legs and Sara’s tongue was there to help clean her up. 

Sara smiled as she tasted Shelby’s release.  She was happy to help her achieve it as she slathered the shrunken woman’s body with her tongue.  She continued to test Shelby within her mouth as she proceeded to unbuckle the garter belts of her right nylon and rolled it off.  After a long moment, the teeth and lips let up, and Shelby found herself plummeting from her mistress’s mouth.

“AAAHHH!!” she screamed as she fell into a blackened tube along with a glob of Sara’s spit.  She landed at the bottom of the warm, smelly dark-tinted weave and lay on her back, covered in spit, as she looked up at the giantess’s smiling face.  She noticed Mistress Sara looking back at her, and the giantess’s thumbs were visibly holding the opening of whatever she was in.  As Mistress Sara’s face ascended, Shelby then realized what she was in as she watched the emergence of the giantess’s right foot.  The reddened toes wriggled occasionally as they approached the tiny 1” girl.

Shelby lay panting in pain within the nylon, her reddened body heaving from its releases only moments before.  Within a moment, the giantess’s toes pressed into her naked, saliva-soaked frame.  The nylon strands of the reinforced toe section stretched around her back as the tips of Sara’s second and third toe pressed into her mightily.

“HRRRGGHH!!” strained Shelby as her face was turned to her left, which was facing up, against the very defined friction ridges of the toes tip.  Sara pulled the thigh-high up, but didn’t buckled the garters just yet.  She brought her knee up to her chest, and slid Shelby’s helpless 1” frame from the toe tips to the crevice beneath them.  Shelby was now beneath the giantess’s second and third toes, and her feet in between the small gap between the third and fourth.

Mistress Sara then pulled on the arch and heel of her nylon to tighten it around her foot, further trapping Shelby within.

“MMMPPPFF!” Shelby grunted as Sara administered a gentle toe scrunch.  The tiny woman’s body painfully compressed within the crushing folds of the clammy toe crevice for several seconds before they released their punishing grip.  Content with Shelby’s predicament, the giantess lowered her foot to the floor and stood up.

“MMPPPFF!!” exclaimed Shelby as she was smothered beneath the giantess’s toes.  Sara proceeded to secure her garters to the thigh highs as her shrunken slave struggled to breathe beneath.  The giantess then proceeded to lay back on the bed and sat up on the pillows.  In the dimly lit atmosphere, Sara slid her index and middle finger into her crotch and began to massage herself.

Meanwhile, Shelby lay trapped within the nylons against the underside of Sara’s toes, kissing and licking them.  She was completely and totally aroused from the submission to her mistress, and the taste of the giantess’s smelly toe flesh.  Lick after lick, Shelby’s arousal was building until the toes she lapped at clenched tightly around her.

Mistress Sara released a sighing moan of pleasure as she played with her clitoris, which caused her to scrunch her toes.  The tiny slave girl was smothered for almost fifteen seconds until the giantess relaxed for a moment.  Shelby panted as she regained her air, kissing and licking the toes some more in between breathes.

The toes then gently caressed her frame for a moment, and then gradually tightened as Sara could feel her release build.  Shelby continued to struggle as her face was immersed within the wrinkly underside of the giantess’s second toe, eventually relaxed and Shelby was able to breathe once again.  The shrunken woman resumed her toe worship as Sara continued to play with herself.

Sara’s toes clenched once again around Shelby’s helpless and naked frame as Sara’s body doubled-up from her release.  She grunted and groaned while Shelby remained silent as she was smothered, knowing that this was her place while her mistress came and came hard.  For over a minute, Sara’s body tensed in her release, and she finally relaxed, sighing in pleasure as she caught her breath. 

Shelby was allowed to breathe once again as the giantess’s toes relaxed as well.  Her tiny 1” body ached in pain, but was alive with arousal after listening to her mistress cum. 

After a few moments, Sara was able to recompose herself and slipped her fingers from her frothy womanhood.  She sat up and leaned forward, brushing her creamy goodness over the backside of the shrunken woman who was trapped within her nylon. The smell of the giantess’s crotch was quite potent at her miniaturized size.

Sara smiled as she proceeded to make Shelby slide down from the toe crevice to the middle of her footpad, and then tightened her nylon once more by pulling on the heel and arch.  The tiny little foot slave rapidly licked the giantess’s foot flesh until Sara kicked her legs over the side of the bed and placed her feet on the floor.

“AAAAAH!” exclaimed Shelby as the giantess’s foot flew through the air and raced to the carpet below.

“HHRRGH!” Shelby cried as Mistress Sara stood up.  Despite the carpet being somewhat forgiving, Shelby’s tiny 1” size still strained beneath the massive weight of her mistress. 

The giant foot lifted and flew quickly through the air, crashing down on the carpet once more.  Her mistress’s weight transferred upon her as she stepped forward with her other foot.

“HRRGGRRRRGHH!” she moaned as her body strained beneath the oppressive weight.  Then she was sent on another fast flight through the air.

“HRRGGGH!” whimpered the little one-inch girl as body was crushed and compressed once again.  Mistress Sara’s foot lifted once again, but this time, it did not fly to the ground.  Instead, it tilted to point the toes downward.  Shelby was somewhat dizzy by this, and the giantess’s foot lowered past the leather ankle straps of her platform heels.  The black leather insole of the shoe raced upward as the tiny girl approached the base of the incline.

“NO NO NO NO!  GGHHHRRGHHH!!” Shelby screamed briefly before being crushed against the unforgiving insole.  She felt her ribs and sternum pop painfully as she was completely enveloped in Sara’s footpad.  A guttural sound emanated from her as Sara’s foot fully settled in to the heel, forcing Shelby’s head to the right, and crushing upon her entire body. Mistress Sara then stepped fully upon Shelby as she slipped her left foot into her other shoe. 

Tunnel vision was setting in quickly, not that Shelby could see anything from her perspective.  The pressure exerted upon her frame was more intense than anything else she had yet to experience, save maybe for Mistress Sara’s foot-heel rolling back and forth over her.  She felt her heart race as her body went numb from pain.  She was completely helpless and at Mistress Sara’s mercy.  Despite the incredible amount of crushing exerted upon her by the giantess, Shelby felt herself yearning for the continuing domination she was experiencing. 

Mistress Sara proceeded to sit back down on the bed, which relieved a lot of crushing pressure upon the tiny little woman in her nylon.  Shelby was panting as she caught her breath.  Her body ached tremendously, but she wanted to be there, crushed beneath her mistress’s foot.  Despite the pain, Shelby found herself continuing to lick the warm friction ridges of the giantess’s footpad.

Mistress Sara felt the little girl’s continued submission as she worshipped her giant foot.  She proceeded to cross her left leg onto her right, adding some additional weight upon her foot-girl.

“MMPPFFF!!” Shelby exclaimed as she was completely enveloped by Mistress Sara’s footpad.  She strained and struggled for every breath she took.  She was feeling quite dizzy and light headed, and Sara noticed that she was no longer licking her foot, so she pivoted her foot up on the heel, providing Shelby with just enough of a break to get some breathing in.  It was then that she noticed Shelby resumed her foot worship, which made Sara smile as she lowered her foot once more to the floor.

“HRRRGHHMMMPPFFF!” grunted Shelby was she once again smothered by her giantess mistress.  The more she was smothered by Sara, the more she found herself not only aroused, but completely trusting her.  Several seconds passed before the giantess’s foot tilted up once more, allowing her to breathe for just a fleeting moment before it lowered again.

“HHRGHMMPPF!” Shelby exclaimed once more as she was crushed beneath Mistress’s Sara’s foot.  She then felt a sharp, painful sensation around her neck, and she began to shrink once more. 

“GGRRRGHHHH!!  GRRGH!!” she cried in pain as the weight exuded upon her by Mistress Sara’s foot was incredibly crushing. Her body was being physically crushed to its limit as she was now half an inch in size.

Sara uncrossed her left leg and set it on the floor.  She then proceeded to stand up.

“GGRHHMMMPPF!!” was all Shelby could exclaim as her body was compressed beneath the punishing weight of her mistress.  Her body was almost completely numb in pain, her sensory system overloaded.  Her lungs ached for air but their ability to expand on an inhale was eliminated completely as her ribcage and sternum flexed incredibly beneath the tremendous amount of weight exuded upon her body.

Sara’s foot then lifted some, but only because she shifted her weight onto her left foot.

 exclaimed Shelby as the insole lessened against her backside.  She sucked in the precious air, which allowed her body to explode in pain and aches.  She continued to breathe fast, and then the crushing returned.

“NO! GRHHMMMPPF!!” Shelby was once again returned to a world of incredible pain as Mistress Sara remained standing.

Beneath her foot pad, Mistress Sara could feel Shelby’s half-inch body.  It was like a hard piece of lint beneath her foot.  She smiled, knowing full-well what she was doing to the little girl.  At this size, the possibility of a safe word didn’t exist.  That she had taken Shelby this far on her first session was quite an achievement, as she usually is able to make 9 out 10 clients “tap-out” by this point.  She felt that she had built up enough trust with Shelby to administer this punishment.  She shifted her weight to her left foot once again to allow the little waif some air for a few seconds before administering a third crush.

Shelby was seeing stars, and felt very lightheaded as she was crushed once again.  She also felt helpless and completely at Sara’s mercy.

“SURVIVE!!” she thought to herself.  “JUST SURVIVE!!’

Sara’s weight let up once again, and the tiny girl was allowed to breathe for a few fleeting moments before a fourth crushing session was administered by the giantess.

Mistress Sara remained standing on Shelby for another ten seconds before she sat back down on the bed.  She crossed her right leg and proceeded to unstrap her high heel.

“How’s my little foot slave doing?” she asked.  Shelby burst out in a painful sob. 

“Aww,” teased Mistress Sara.  “You’re having a good time underneath my foot though, right?”

Shelby shook her head fervently in pain, answering “Yes” to the question.

“Good,” responded Sara, “that’s my girl.”

Sara picked the remote up once more and changed the setting.  Shelby cried out as the pain around her neck indicated that she was to be even smaller.  Sara smiled as she watched the little girl shrink from half an inch to a quarter of an inch. 

Shelby grimaced in pain as the nylon strands were pulled tighter by Mistress Sara to keep the little girl beneath her footpad.  The giantess then lowered her foot back down to her platform high heel, sliding it and her foot slave back into position. 

“GRRHHMMPPF!!” cried Shelby as Sara’s foot rested on the heel’s insole.  The weight was so much more unbearable, and her mistress wasn’t even standing yet.  Sara leaned forward to buckled the ankle strap and then stood up once more.

“AAHMMMMPPF!” Shelby screamed as she was smashed beneath Sara’s foot.  Though the pain was quite immense, she was so small that she was able to lightly inhale just enough air from the space between her face and the friction ridges that were grinding into her.  Her body went numb once again, and everything seemed to be a hazy blur.  The sounds of her being allowed to suck in air in the darkness were distant and removed as she mentally existed outside of her body.

The crush was once more administered.  Somehow, Shelby felt that she was staring at the giantess’s nylon-clad foot encased within the platform heel as her breath was once again taken away.  She looked up at the massively ginormous woman who was crushing her naked frame.  She knew her body was beneath her foot, but her mind and soul were seemingly having an out-of-body experience.

Mistress Sara’s smiling, beautiful face stared down at her right foot.  Shelby seemed to be floating as she once again looked at Sara’s foot, which then pivoted up on its heel.  The sound of Shelby’s body gasping as it took a breath filled her ears as she hovered herself just above the platform of Sara’s insole, below her nylon-clad toes.  The sounds of her panting, mixed with moans of pain, were dreamlike, as was the whole experience.

Shelby’s mind and soul then floated back a bit as Mistress Sara’s massive right foot lifted fully from the floor, her leg bending up past a 90-degree angle at her knee.  In slow motion, the giantess stomped her foot down with great velocity to the floor.  To Shelby’s mind, it took several seconds before the platform shoe impacted upon the carpet, and everything went black.

The pain in Shelby’s neck stunned the tiny woman awake, causing her to cry out.  Her body ached with tremendous pain as she groaned, rolling onto her side.  She opened her eyes as things were around her were getting smaller and smaller.  She then realized she was laying on her bed as things returned to their normal size.

“There we are, my pet,” Mistress Sara said, standing on the side of the bed behind Shelby, who lay back on her bed as Sara took a seat next to her.

“You made your mistress very happy,” said Sara who reached around the back of Shelby’s neck and unbuckled the clasp of the collar.  She then set it on the side table, along with the remote, and leaned over Shelby, caressing her face.  Shelby closed her eyes at the gentle touch.

“How do you feel?” asked Mistress Sara.

“I’m…sore, but I had so much fun!” Shelby answered as she leaned over to the other side table and picked up her glasses.  “It’s weird how I could see just fine when I was shrunk, but not at all now.”

Sara smiled as she watched Shelby lean forward and grab a throw blanket that lay over the foot of the bed and pull it over herself.

“What did you think of the experience?” Sara asked as she brushed Shelby’s hair back with her hand.

“I felt…I learned quickly that I could I trust you.  I mean, when you were choking me, and suffocating me, after the first time or two, I found myself not panicking, but just accepting that you were in control.  And I…I was alright with that,” answered Shelby.  She stretched her legs and flexed her abs as she lay back.

“Anything you didn’t like?” asked Sara, who proceeded to stand up and walk over to her duffle bag.

“At first, I was really unsure of being in your mouth, but, you definitely made me feel that the risk was worth it,” responded Shelby.  Sara smiled as she proceeded to slip her red nighty off and snap her black bra on.

“What was your favorite part?” she asked her slave.

“Uh…well, other than the incredible orgasm in your mouth, you mean?” Shelby asked with a smile, which was met by Sara’s smile.  “Probably the part where you were sitting on me making me suck your toes, and then when you made me a little smaller and trampled me like crazy!!  OH!  And when you made me sniff your toes and feet!!  OH GAWSH that made me crazy horny!!”

The smile on Shelby’s face went from ear-to-ear.  Mistress Sara finished pulling a black t-shirt on, and then pulled on a pair of blue jeans over her nylons. 

“Good!  I’ll admit that sitting on a shrunken slave who’s about 2-3 feet tall and making them worship my feet is one of my most favorite parts of the experience,” Sara said as she buckled her belt.  She then grabbed a pair of black, knee-high leather boots and sat down on the bed next to Shelby, and proceeded to slip them on.

“You’re going to be sore for a few days, but the first session is usually the worst, since you don’t know what to expect, unless you go for a while between sessions,” Sara said as she zipped up a boot.  “I’ll text you tomorrow to see how you’re feeling.  If you want to schedule another session for later on next week, let me know, and I’ll work you in.”

 

End Notes:

Open to ideas; feel free to put them in the comments.

Thanks!

Chapter 2 - The Agony of Da Feet by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

Andrea, another new client, has an unusual request for Mistress Sara, one that she may live to regret.

The café was fairly busy for a Monday night where Mistress Sara, wearing a plain grey t-shirt, blue jeans, white socks, and her well-worn black canvas shoes with white rubber toe-cap and accents, sat talking to a very pretty early 30’s-something woman with long blonde hair and green eyes.  Her name was Andrea, and she was dressed in a woman’s black business suit with white blouse and patent leather peep-toe stilettos.

“I don’t normally…operate without my clients having a safe word, especially on their first time being shrunk,” said Sara as she lifted her latte up to her lips to take a drink.

“I’m sure you’ve made exceptions in the past, haven’t you?” Andrea asked as she brushed her hair behind her left ear.  “I’d pay you more than your quoted price for the 4 hours.”

Sara swallowed her coffee and set it down, looking at the fancy design the barista had made on the top of the latte as she contemplated Andrea’s request.

“It’s not about the money.  I actually don’t do this for the money.  The money is more to ensure my client’s commitment to the experience,” Sara said as she adjusted her seating and leaned forward, setting her left elbow on the table.

“Just to be clear,” Sara began, “you want to do a four hour session at 1” in size with absolutely no safe word?”

“Yes!” Andrea said, a big smile coming across her face as she nodded with some excitement.

 “Why?” Mistress Sara asked as picked up her drink to take another sip.

Andrea drew a deep breath before she began to explain.

“Without divulging too much of my personal or professional life, have you ever seen ‘Up in the Air’ with George Clooney?”

Sara nodded her head and replied, “Yes, I’ve seen it.”

“I’m that guy,” Andrea stated.  “I’m hired by companies all over the globe to come in, evaluate, recommend, and then ‘trim the fat’, so to speak.  I’m an ax-man, or ax-woman in this case.  Well, I was talking with my therapist, venting about how I was viewed as always crushing peoples dreams and such, and she suggested that I seek out…someone in your profession who could provide an experience parallel to that which I do to others.  That’s why I don’t want a safe word.  That’s why I want the worst, most vile, harsh situation you can put me in.  I need to feel what others feel, metaphorically of course.”

Sara’s head nodded slowly as she listened to Andrea.

“Alright. But be careful what you wish for, because I have a situation that will pretty much break you, I’m almost certain, especially after twelve hours” she said.

“Don’t tell me.  I want it to be a complete surprise,” replied Andrea.

“After your deposit clears, we’ll coordinate our schedules,” Sara said with a grin.

---

It had been almost three weeks since Andrea and Mistress Sara’s meeting.  After Andrea’s deposit and session check cleared, Mistress Sara was very excited to get the session scheduled.

It was 10am on a Saturday morning Andrea arrived via an Uber at the Air B-n-B that Mistress Sara had arranged in a non-descript home in suburbia.  She was wearing casual clothes – a white tank top, short jean shorts, and flip-flops along with her cross-body purse which contained her wallet and phone.  Her long blonde hair was back in a ponytail.  Her heart was racing as she knocked on the door.

“Come in!” came the familiar voice of Mistress Sara.

Upon opening the door, Andrea was greeted by Mistress Sara who was wearing what appeared to be a softball uniform which consisted of a purple athletic shirt with a number screen-printed on it and black athletic shorts.  In her hand was a shrink collar and its control.

“Hello, how are you?” Mistress Sara said as she smiled and escorted Andrea into the living room.

“I’m fine, thanks,” Andrea answered, nervous about what she had signed up for. 

“So, what’s going to happen to me?” she asked as she took a seat on an overstuffed chair, placing her purse by the chair.  She noticed a pair of very well-worn softball cleats on the tiled floor nearby.

Mistress Sara smiled as she stepped around the backside of the chair to secure the shrink collar.  Andrea quickly lifted her long blonde hair from her neck to allow the collar to be appropriately placed.

“Under no circumstances do you take this off, understood?” said Mistress Sara.  “If you do, it resets the settings, and you will be stuck at that size permanently.”

“Yes, ma’am,” responded Andrea.

“There we go,” Mistress Sara said as she finished buckling the black leather collar.  She then proceeded to step around and stand in front of Andrea, who gulped audibly in nervousness.

“And it’s ‘Yes, Mistress’, understood?” she said with an authoritative demeanor.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” Andrea said, feeling that Mistress Sara was almost a completely different person than when they had met before.

“So, today, since you’ve given me free reign to administer whatever punishment I want, I have decided that you are going to suffer in my nasty, stinky, three-week-old sweaty softball socks while I play in a game,” Mistress Sara said, struggling to keep a strait, intense look on her face while being amused with the look of fear and absolute dread that washed over Andrea.

“Uh, you’re…what?  Um…” was all that Andrea could say before the pain in her neck, which was a combination of a stabbing and burning sensation, overwhelmed her.

“AAAHHHHH!” she cried, clutching at the collar of fire around her neck and throat, instantly regretting this decision.  She felt her body cramp painfully as she was reduced in size from her 5’5” stature.  Her clothes folded, crumpled and bunched up around her, and within a very long, painful moment, she was reduced to an inch in size.

Andrea moaned in pain as she curled up in a fetal position on the seat she had been sitting in, laying on some of the shirt’s cotton fabric and visible almost square in the neck hole.  Mistress Sara couldn’t help but chuckle and smiled as she reached down to pick up the tiny woman by the ankle.

“AAAAAAHHHHH!!” screamed Andrea as she was lifted upside down in Sara’s massive grip. 

The giantess’s index finger and thumb pinching tightly around her left ankle.  Andrea’s eyes were open-wide in astonishment as her arms dangled down past her head, along with her pretty blonde hair.  She was panicking as she continued to ascend in Mistress Sara’s grip.

“Four hours,” said the giantess, her voice booming in Andrea’s tiny ears, “and it’s supposed to be really hot today.”

Mistress Sara chuckled as she walked with the tiny 1” woman in her hands.  The sounds of Andrea’s cries and screams amused.

“LET ME GO!!  CHANGE ME BACK!!!  I CHANGE MY MIND!!!” said the frightened woman.

“You’ll be okay, I promise.  Everyone is nervous at first.  Trust me, alright?” the giantess said as she  lifted the collar’s control and lowered the volume so Andrea’s cries wouldn’t annoy her as they came over the controller’s communication array. 

Andrea watched from high above as the giant size 9 feet traversed the shiny white tile floor of the house, the soles of which slapped against the surface with each footfall.

<SLAP-SLAP-SLAP>

The sound overpowered Andrea’s cries, and she ceased her wailing of travail as Mistress Sara walked over to the couch and sat down.  Near the giantess’s feet, Andrea noticed the well-worn Adidas softball cleats that were black and white.

“I’ve had these cleats for almost 5 years now, and I play multiple seasons each year,” said Mistress Sara as she lifted the miniaturized Andrea up to dangle in front of her eyes.  She smiled as she observed Andrea resume her crying and screaming, her arms flailing in a panic.

“The socks inside haven’t been washed in 3 weeks, and I’ve played over a dozen games in that time,” the giantess continued, despite Andrea’s cries and pleas being so loud that they were quite audible to Sara.

“PLEASE!!! OH GOD!!!  NOO!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!  I NEED A SAFEWORD!!!  I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!” Andrea continued; however, Mistress Sara was unable to make out what the tiny woman was saying.

“So, today,” Mistress Sara continued, “you will spend the entire time beneath my toes, in a sock, suffering in my cleat while I play a minimum of three games.  Based on our discussion, I will not check on you, and there is no safe word, so this is completely as you requested it.”

Mistress Sara pulled out a long, black, knee-high sock from out of the right cleat that rest on the floor from below, smiling as Andrea continued to try to vocalize her protests and fears loud enough to be heard.

“I’m not going to lie to you, I am concerned for your safety.  But as you requested, I’m not going to check on you to make sure you’re alright,” the giantess said as she began to lower the tiny woman who was vehemently trying to wriggle out from her grip.

“NNOOOO!!!!!! DON’T DROP ME IN!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!” cried Andrea as her giantess mistress held her over the opening of the black knee-high sock, holding the opening in her right hand. 

Mistress Sara’s smile grew big, and she released the tiny girl, whose sounds of protest, along with her naked little body, disappeared into the cotton chasm.

“AAAAHHHHH-HRGGHH!” exclaimed Andrea as she landed with a moist thud all the way at the bottom of the sock in the toe-section.  She cried out as she looked above, fear and dread flooding her psyche even more.

The light within the dark cotton shaft was ambient at best, with what little light that made the interior of the sock visible streaming in from above.  The cotton fabric loops that Andrea lay against were cold, soggy, and grimy to the touch.  Then there was the first inhale that Andrea took, and it nearly made her pass out.

The smell was so thick of a foul, sweaty, cheesy-popcorn-type smell that her stomach quickly churned, eliciting a deep dry-heave that caused her to double-up.  Andrea continued to cough and dry-heave as she tried to sit up.  The sock seemed to be moving, keeping her from accomplishing even the most trivial tasks as she lay in the thick toe.  High above her, Andrea noticed Mistress Sara’s eye peering in from the top of the sock, her thumbs visible on either side as the giant woman held it open.

“Good!  Looks like you’re getting settled in.  I want you to meet five new friends!” the giantess said. 

Andrea’s visage seemed to pale even further as she watched beautiful face of her mistress ascend and disappear as the opening seemed to get stretched by the massive thumbs that held the sock.  And then, as if out of a horror movie, Mistress Sara’s very large toes, attached to her size 9 foot, appeared.  They were quickly encased in shadow, which darkened the rest of the sock-prison.

“NOOOOO!!! LET ME OUT!!!!  I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!!!” Andrea screamed at the top of her lungs as she watched the wriggling toes slide slowly towards her.  The giant digits squeezed, scrunched, and splayed in the shadow as they slid closer and closer.

“NOOOOO!!!! HRRRRGGHHMMPPPFFF!!!”

---

Sara slowly finished pulling her sock on, and could feel Andrea’s tiny 1” body slide beneath her second and third toes with the little woman’s feet and ankles just barely beneath her fourth toe.  She had a big smile on her face caused by her shrunken submissive’s feeble attempts to fight against her.  She grabbed her sock at the heel and pulled it tighter, feeling the naked slave-girl get pressed even more against the underside of her toes.

She then pulled her knee-high sock up to the bottom of her right knee, and proceeded to slip the left sock on as well.  Sara could still feel Andrea squirming within the sock’s tight confines, knowing full-well that the smell was quite foul and strong.  She could smell the socks at her full size from where she was sitting, and couldn’t help but wonder about how bad they smelled to Andrea.

The tiny girl continued to squirm in a panic beneath the giantess’s toes, so Sara gave her a prolonged squeeze.

<SCRRRRUUUNNNCCHHH!!>

Andrea was seeing stars as the toes clenched around her body.  Her face was immersed entirely in the wrinkly underside of the second toe, and held her fast, smothering her.

Mistress Sara held her powerful toes around Andrea for several long, grueling seconds.  The tiny woman had certainly stopped trying to fight, so she let go after almost ten seconds.

Andrea was huffing and puffing for air as the toes relaxed, but Mistress Sara wasn’t done.

<SCCCRRRUNNCH!>

Andrea’s exclamation of pain was muffled with ease against the clammy underside of the giant second toe.  Her body was compressed mightily within the giant digits’ grasp, flooding the tiny woman’s senses with pain as the massive toes held their grip around her naked body with such strength.  Once again, she was seeing stars as she pined for air.

Mistress Sara released her grip once again and proceeded to stand up.

The weight of this single action bore down mightily upon Andrea, whose panicked cry was once again muffled by toe-flesh.  The foot then lifted as the giantess took a step, allowing Andrea to cry out with pain and panic in the darkness of the black sock. 

<WHAM!>

The giantess’s foot crashed hard against the tile floor.  Andrea’s head bounced for a moment on the thick, soft cotton sock beneath, just as the toe-flesh bore down upon her face once again.

“MMPFF!” she exclaimed for a moment as the weight of Sara’s footstep transferred over her for a moment, sending her body into sensory overload for a brief second before the foot lifted from the floor once more, flew forward at an incomprehensible speed, and slammed once again on the floor, repeating the torturous process again…and again…and again.

Mistress Sara walked into the kitchen where her Chaco sandals were.  They were pretty well worn themselves, having an imbedded grid for an insole pattern.  She lifted her right foot, and pointed it down to slip her sock-clad foot in amongst the straps and buckles of the athletic sandal.

Andrea was near hyperventilating as the giant foot lifted from the floor and tilted downward.  She was so small that gravity barely noticed her, and the tensile strength of the cotton sock she was encased in held fast against her.  The weave of the sock was so thick that she could barely make out what was happening outside as she barely was able to turn her head from the underside of the second toe.

The sock-clad foot pressed against the insole of the sandal, causing tiny Andrea to exhale all of her air due to the compressing of her body.  The giantess slid her foot through the straps and leaned down, pulling the buckles of her sandal tight.

“I CAN DO THIS!! I CAN DO THIS!” Andrea thought to herself within the incredibly smelly confines of the sock.  Her heart continued to race so strongly that it pounded within her skull.  Toe-flesh encased the tiny woman on 3-sides, shortening her breath some.  She breathed through her mouth in an attempt to not have to smell the stinky sock, but she could taste it just as badly.

“I CAN DO THIS!  I’VE GOT THIS!” she kept telling herself.  Then the giantess’s foot lifted and flew through the air once more as Mistress Sara took a step.

Step-after-step, Andrea had the air crushed out of her.  Her giantess tormentor had grabbed her softball gear, and was walking out of the house to the baseball fields nearby.

Andrea’s breathing was erratic at best.  The giantess that was walking all over her didn’t seem to pay much attention to her.  But that was far from the truth.

“I CAN’T DO THIS!! I CAN’T DO THIS!!! LET ME OUT!!! LET ME GO!!!!!” she cried within her mind.

As Sara took each step, she could feel Andrea’s expression of air against the sensitive skin on the underside of her toe.  As long as she felt Andrea breathing every 3-4 steps, she knew that the tiny submissive would be just fine.  And as the ballfields were only a few blocks away, she felt this was a good way to break the tiny woman in for her hellish session in her cleat.

---

Each footfall that Andrea was enduring now as Mistress Sara walked to the ball park caused tremendous pain within her ribs, breasts, abdomen, and hips.  The weight that repetitively bore down upon her tiny 1” body was tremendous.  Her arms were pinned to her sides by the warming flesh; her hips were painfully rolled within their sockets so as not to have her knees painfully crushed; and her shoulders were also pressed upon with mighty force.  All of this would produce a yelp of tremendous pain with each step.

“AAAHH!! HELPP!!!” she cried, her face partially obscured by toe-flesh. She couldn’t believe that this was happening.  She couldn’t believe that she had been such an idiot to actually believe her therapist would suggest something like this to her.  As the air was crushed once more from her naked 1” frame, she thought,

“This is what it’s like…to have your life crushed!”

Indeed, the mere act of being trampled by the giantess within only a few minutes of being shrunk and imprisoned was enough to help her understand how the people that she would lay-off or let-go felt.  Unfortunately for the tiny woman, though…she had nearly four hours of this to endure.

The footfalls finally abated for a bit, and the weight and pressure that bore down upon Andrea’s tiny body subsided as the giantess took a seat in the dugout.  Andrea used the time to catch her breath while she could. 

Sara pulled her cleats out from her gear bag and set them on the floor of the dugout as others of her team were about, getting ready, stretching, and throwing softballs back and forth.  She smiled as she could feel her tiny sub breathing rapidly against the underside of her toe as she leaned forward to unfasten the buckles of her sandals.

Andrea’s world lifted unexpectedly, tilting downward to her left for a brief moment.  The surprise motion elicited a panicked cry from her, which was slightly audible to Mistress Sara, who had grabbed her 4-year-old cleat.  The punishing toes tilted upward as they entered the inside of the cleat.  The sound of the cotton sock scraping along the well-worn insole of the cleat flooded Andrea’s ears.

“NNOOOOOOO!!!  LET ME OUT!!!!” she cried as the pressure built up all around. 

Sara’s foot then moved swiftly to the ground where the heel of her foot slid in, entombing Andrea within.

“HRRGGH!!” she groaned within the cramped confines of the shoe.  The smell, which was quite pungent enough, somehow got worse.  The giantess’s toe-flesh pressed firmly upon her entire body.  She was helpless and trapped.  She tried to wriggle against the resistance, but this prompted an undesired response from her giantess mistress.

<SSCCRUUNNCCHH!>

Andrea’s cry of pain was muffled deeply within a fold of toe-flesh, her face being buried against the warm, smelly toe-wrinkle as her body was compressed by the giantess’s warm toes, her face smashed against the underside of the second toe.  The tiny woman was seeing stars again as Mistress Sara held her tiny slave girl with her scrunched toes for nearly twenty seconds.

“PLEASE LET ME GO!!” she pleaded within her mind as her face was completely smothered by the smelly toe.  She tried to wriggle against the scrunching toes, but it was useless.  She was completely at Sara’s mercy.

Andrea took several deep breathes as the toes released their punishing grip.  The shoe seemed to vibrate, and the sounds of the shoe’s laces being pulled tight and tightened could be heard.  The tiny woman began to sob, regretting instantly that she had ever conceived of this notion. 

As Sara pulled on the shoe-strings to tighten the cleat, she felt the little woman’s body quivering and trembling.  She was amused by Andrea’s suffering, and she hadn’t even broken a sweat yet.

Andrea grunted under each crushing footfall, seeing stars as the giantess proceeded to jog in place while stretching.  The tiny woman had no choice but to accept her fate as she was smothered by the giantess’s second toe for a prolonged period while Sara continued to stretch.

---

“HRRRGGHH!!” groaned Andrea as the heat, smell, and sweat built up inside the unforgiving shoe-prison.  The sun’s rays beat-down upon the leather enclosure with no clouds in the sky.  The sweat was seeping into Andrea’s eyes, irritating them relentlessly, while it also dried her mouth out from the concentrations of salt and ammonia.  The conditions in the micro-climate of the toe-crevice were inhumane at best, and almost deadly at worst.

The heat within Sara’s cleat as she stood out in right field during the first inning was near 100 degrees.  Andrea couldn’t tell what her sweat was and what her mistress’s foot-sweat was.  The air she inhaled, or rather, the pungent foot-odor that acted as air, was just as hot, causing the young woman’s internal temperature to climb as well. 

Trickles of sweat seeped into her mouth, which was agape to breathe, causing her to cough frequently.

“Must…endure,” she thought to herself.  She found herself so desperate for any form of relief that she licked at the terrible-tasting toe in hopes that maybe, somehow, the foot-sweat of her giantess-mistress would perhaps cool her off.  She was wrong, and the taste was quite acrid.

The inning then came to an end, and the giantess proceeded to jog all the way from right field to the dugout.

“HRGGH!”

<STEP>

“HRGH!”

<STEP>

The tiny woman barely kept her composure, and her consciousness, as the oven she was trapped beneath crushed firmly upon her with each rapid footfall.  The jogging finally ceased, and Andrea’s breathing was quite rapid against Sara’s second toe. 

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara picked up her bat, and then proceeded to the batter’s box.  She was batting first.  She took a few swings as she walked out to the diamond, and occasionally felt Andrea’s puffs of air against her toe.  Once in the batter’s box, she got set for the first pitch.

<CLANK!>

Swinging on the first pitch sent the slow-pitched softball flying deep to center.  Unfortunate for Andrea, the giantess tore off running.  The rapid motion crushed her brutally beneath the giant toes with such fervor that she blacked out for a few moments, unable to sense what was happening to her.  Her body was as compressed as possible beneath the weight of the massive toes with each punishing step her giantess mistress took.  The poor woman was seeing stars, and her nervous system reduced to nothing but electrical shocks that flooded and overwhelmed her mind.

Once Sara reached first, she continued to round to second, and Andrea’s mind and body continued to be pummeled beneath the massive toes of the giantess, who thankfully stopped at second base.

“Good job!”

“Great hit, Sara!”

“NICE! WAY TO GO!”

All of these cheers could be heard by Sara as she stood with her left foot on the bag. 

Within the shoe, though, Andrea was startled awake by the sudden stop of her giantess tormentor as the conditions continued to deteriorate beneath the toes.  The heat seemed to increase even more after the trampling run.  The sweat that seemed to seep out now seemed to trickle out from the pores between the friction ridges and wrinkles on the undersides of the toes, causing her to be absolutely sweat-soaked.  Her blonde hair was absolutely saturated in Mistress Sara’s foot-sweat.

Her rapid exhales were audible as she tried to catch her breath.  The sound lightly tickled the underside of Sara’s toe, which let her know that her sub was alright.

The next batter took a combination of balls and foul-tips, allowing for Mistress Sara to hold and pace gently at second.  Finally, the batter connected, sending the softball ripping into right field.  Sara noticed it would not be played by the outfielder and tagged up, running to third base.

The surprise of the rapid crushing Andrea endured sent her once more into sensory overload.  Painful shocks of electricity flooded her nervous system yet again, overwhelming her mind, causing her to pass out once again.

Sara rounded third, believing that she could beat the throw in, and indeed, she did, as the throw was well off of the catcher at home plate.  Her right foot slammed on diamond as she scored, which jarred Andrea back into consciousness.

“HRRGHHH!!” she cried again as she woke up, and then instantly coughed as the air was trampled out of her while Sara picked up the previous batter’s bat and then walked to the dugout.  After high-fiving and congrats were exchanged, she took a seat, much to Andrea’s delight.

“LET ME…OUT OF HERE!!!!  I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!” cried the tiny woman. 

The heat and smell within the shoe were so foul that she thought she was going to throw-up.  Desperate to try to get her mistress’s attention, the little woman tried to bite at the underside of the second toe.  However, she only managed to scrape some of the grime and sweat off into her mouth, making her more miserable.  Once again, Andrea began to sob from the tremendous amount of pain she was in.

---

Andrea’s burning eyes snapped open once more after the giantess had finished jogging back out to right field.  She coughed on the foot-sweat that trickled into her mouth as she tried to inhale the hot, humid, tepid foot-odor.  Her body was aching at every joint, her muscles cramping from the extreme heat.

She yelled in pain and fear in the darkness, her cry partially muffled by the toe-flesh that obscured her face.  Her yell devolved into a sob and cry moments before the giantess whose shoe she was imprisoned in began to sprint to get under a fly-ball in time to make the play.  Each footfall Andrea experienced punished her body. She was absolutely miserable in Sara’s sweat-sock-sauna.

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” exclaimed Andrea, frustrated with the feeling that she might not ever escape from the giantess’s sweat sock.  She tried to wriggle again, but was too weak.  Her effort only caused more muscles in her abs and legs to cramp uncontrollably, resulting in further cries of pain.

As Mistress Sara stood out in the outfield, she felt the tiny woman suffering in her shoe, breathing rapidly and squirming beneath her toes.  She couldn’t imagine how hard it was for her sub to suffer within.  With the third out having come on strikes, Sara trotted back across the field to the dugout.

Andrea was smashed rapidly beneath the pulverizing toes.  Her wind was pressed with ease from her lungs as the giantess trampled her for several long seconds.  The pain was too overwhelming, and the tiny, shrunken slave passed out yet again from the extreme conditions.

---

The sound of sweaty cotton scraping against the insole of the giantess’s cleat, mixed with the motion of the foot moving out of the cleat stirred the tiny 1” woman beneath toes.  The cotton prison tilted down at an angle and continued to travel upwards, until Andrea felt herself upright, and the foot stopped its movement as Mistress Sara rested her foot on her knee.

The air within the sock was still thick with foot-odor and sweat, but the heat was beginning to dissipate, much to Andrea’s relief.  She coughed as she was finally able to take full-breathes uninhibited for the first time in nearly 2 hours, and also began to cry with relief.

Mistress Sara’s toes clenched around her, squeezing her very tightly and smothering her once more against the underside of her toe for several seconds.  She then lowered her foot after releasing the punishing scrunch around Andrea back to her Chaco sandal.

As Andrea lay in the sweat-soaked cotton toe of the sock, the giantess mistress finished tightening her sandal.  All around her were normal-sized individuals celebrating the blow-out win over the other team, laughing and talking while she lay panting for any form of air.  Sara’s voice could be heard replying to others as they spoke.  A few moments later, Mistress Sara stood up, and picked up her gear bag, throwing it over her shoulder.  She then began to walk back to the rental.

“NOOO!!! NOOO!!!! NOOOOO!!!!” Andrea cried as the giantess proceeded to trample her again on her return back.  Crushing step after crushing step, Andrea was once again trampled to her limits very quickly.  Her ribs compressed beneath the tremendous pressure, forcing out what little air was in her lungs that she could inhale between the rapid footfalls.  Her muscles continued to cramp, and her joints ached tremendously.  She was seeing stars with each step Mistress Sara administered, grunting and groaning in incredible pain until she passed out once more.

---

Mistress Sara set her bag down in the entryway and proceeded to walk in to the living room of the cool rental house she rented for the weekend.  With other clients expected to stop by shortly to be punished with her sweaty feet and socks and cleats, she needed to wrap up the session with Andrea.  After sitting down on the sofa, she removed her sandals, and peeled off her right sock.  Andrea remained stuck to the front-side of the giantess’s footpad, as well as to the underside of the clammy toes she was beneath.

The remote for the shrink collar was resting next to Sara on the couch where she had left it from earlier.  She turned up the volume so she could hear Andrea, sobbing and weeping, which brought a smile to the giantess’s face.  Sara then stretched her leg out in front of her and splayed her toes, which caused Andrea to dislodge from the clammy, sweaty, stinky skin, screaming as she plummeted to the hard tile floor below.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

<WHUMP!>

Andrea’s reddened body lay motionless on the white-tile floor face down.  A faint sob began to be heard over the remote in Sara’s hand.  The giantess proceeded to slip her sock back on while Andrea lay crying on the cold hard floor.

“I see you survived alright in there.  I usually reserve experiences like that for the most tested and tried of my shrunken slaves, so congratulations to you,” Mistress Sara said as she removed the ponytail holder from her hair, only to tighten it back up and secure it once more.

“So, I’m going to give you an opportunity…you technically have about thirty minutes left on your session.  I’m willing to give you a chance to tap out now,” said Mistress Sara as she stood up, towering over Andrea’s naked body.  “You have 5 seconds to decide.”

Andrea sniveled a moment, then said,

“PLEASE STOP!!!! NO MORE!!!  I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!”

A somewhat disappointed look came over Sara’s face, but she wasn’t too surprised.  She picked the remote back up and changed the settings on the interface.

“Alright, let’s get you back to ‘normal’, shall we?” said Mistress Sara as she pressed the button on the remote.

“AAAAAHHHH!!” Andrea cried out in pain as the collar began its enlargement process.  She clutched at leather band that burned around her neck as her body also jolted in cramping spasms while returning to her normal 5’5” size.  After a long moment, Andrea was her regular size, laying naked on the cold tile floor, panting as she clutched her sides.  She wept some more as Mistress Sara rested her left sock-clad foot on the woman’s face, splaying her toes over her nose.

“Welcome to my collection,” Mistress Sara said, listening to Andrea take a deep inhale of the sweat-sock through her nose.

 

Chapter 3 - Cameron's Escape by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

Done as a commission.  Welcome feedback and future ideas.

It was the middle of the afternoon on Saturday.  Mistress Sara had just watched her newest client leave, not expecting any repeat business from Andrea after she had spent a couple of hours suffering in her softball cleats during a game.  She was looking forward to her next client, Cameron, who was in his late 20’s.  He was always very quiet and shy in her presence, but had a boyish charm to him despite his social quirks.  There were many introverts that occasionally sought out her services, so Cameron was not much different in this regard to other male-subs that she considered part of her “collection”.  This interaction would be their sixth in three years, and Cameron was actually her earliest male-sub, apart from her husband, so he held a special place in her heart.

Additionally, Mistress Sara felt a special connection and bond with Cameron because he genuinely devoted all of himself in his worship of her and her feet, desiring to give her all that he was whether he was full size or shrunk.  He valued Mistress Sara for who she was and what he could do for her, which was opposite of most of her clientele that booked sessions based on what she could do for them.  Sometimes, she felt that even her own husband failed to view her with such love and devotion as young Cameron. 

Mistress Sara, in turn, viewed Cameron as more than just part of her collection, as more than a foot slave.  She felt that he was her personal foot attendant.  After their second session, Mistress Sara  no longer associated the term “slave” with Cameron, feeling that it was actually too degrading to him.  He didn’t crave domination by her.  Slaves required training, frequently needing to be trampled and crushed to break their spirits.  Cameron was already submissive to her, and he viewed her as a goddess.

She knew that the young man couldn’t afford a whole lot, but didn’t want to come across as patronizing to him or that she viewed him as a charity for fear that it may interfere with their interactions, though few and far between, or even create a barrier between them.  The socio-economic difference between the two were definitely night-and-day.  For as much as she loved his devotion to her, truth was that she would never be caught out in public with him, unless he were shrunk and attached to her anklet as a charm or wrapped around her toe like a ring, perhaps. 

Mistress Sara also knew that today was her sub’s birthday, and she was happy to be able to use him and interact with him that afternoon.  Knowing Cameron loved to smell her feet and lick the sweat, dirt, and grime off of them, she intentionally wore the same pair of socks during the past few weeks of her softball season.

In preparation for Cameron’s arrival, Mistress Sara proceeded to put her cleats back on and tied them before going to lay out in the sun on the back porch.  It didn’t take much prompting as the sun’s rays beat down upon the foul, 4-year-old cleats for them to heat back up, and her feet to begin to perspire.

---

As the bus pulled away from its stop, Cameron began his multi-block walk to the address that Mistress Sara had provided.  As he walked down the sidewalk, he entered the high-end suburban neighborhood, admiring the stone and brick houses of the post-modern architecture that heavily influenced the area.  The trees gently swayed in the warm breeze.  Noticing the time, he needed to quicken his pace.

It had been several months since his last session, and the anticipation had been building for the past few weeks when he was finally able to afford to get on his mistress’s schedule.  But there was something about his interactions with his mistress that made all of life’s worries and stresses disappear.  There were few people in his life, and even fewer women, but there was only one with whom he could be open with, or feel that he could be himself when they were around.

Having a foot fetish was still a social taboo, and many people find themselves hiding in the shadows to suppress their desires.  As it was of upmost importance to Mistress Sara when establishing lines of communication with her clientele, she required them to be open and upfront with their deepest desires and darkest fantasies so that she could tailor her interactions.  It was during these early emails with the giantess mistress that Cameron finally found acceptance, feeling absolutely no judgement from Mistress Sara as he found the courage to communicate with her his desires. 

His first session with the gts-mistress was nerve-racking and scary at first.  Even Mistress Sara was a little uncertain of herself when they first met, as Cameron was Mistress Sara’s first male sub.  It had started out somewhat harsh as Mistress Sara was so used to a more sadistic interaction with her subs who preferred to be trampled and stomped.  However, by the end of that first hour, she had figured out how to harness and restrain her domineering spirit, and to just relax while someone willingly worshipped her for who she was, and not who she could pretend to be.

And Cameron found that when he was in the presence of Mistress Sara, he could be himself.  He could devote his time and effort to pleasing someone in a way that he was very passionate about – foot worship…shrunken foot worship, and that person, in-turn, adored the attention.  Mistress Sara didn’t look at him as if he were some sick, perverted freak.  She didn’t look at him as if he were a client, even.  There was something much more to their relationship.

Upon walking the walkway, Cameron knocked on the door, swallowing his nerves as he composed himself.  Odd-sounding footfalls could be heard behind the thick mahogany wood door.  And for the first time in weeks, since having scheduled the session, Cameron smiled as the door opened, and he was greeted by the beautiful, blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman known as Mistress Sara.  Being a sci-fi nerd that he was, Cameron couldn’t help but compare her looks and appearance to Katie Sackhoff.

“Hi Cameron,” said Mistress Sara with a radiant smile that drew across her face.  “Come on in,” she said.

Cameron took note of Mistress Sara’s attire as she was wearing a purple softball jersey, black athletic shorts, black knee-high socks, and well-worn black & white Adidas cleats.  His heart fluttered at the sight of his mistress.

“Uh…hi…thanks,” he said shyly as he stepped into the house.  Mistress Sara closed and locked the door behind them. 

“Follow me,” she instructed, and walked ahead of Cameron, the sound of her cleats chattered against the cold white marble tile floor.  Cameron removed his shoes near the doorway and couldn’t help but admire the curves of his mistress’s body as she walked ahead.  She had good hips, strong athletic legs, and toned arms and neck.  Her long blonde hair bounced lightly in its ponytail-form with her footfalls as she escorted him further in the house.  She stopped and turned to look over her left shoulder, smiling back at him.

“C’mon, let’s have some fun.”

As he walked in the posh abode, his attention quickly turned to the fancy leather furniture and high-end tile floor.  The air was nice and cold from the a/c that spun chilled air to fight off the heat of the day.  The wall of windows showed more of the opulence of the house, revealing its in-ground swimming pool with covered cabana overlooking the valley.  On the coffee table was a black leather collar with a small plastic nodule on it.  A faint red-light flickered occasionally to indicate that it was on and ready for its next victim.

“How have you been?” asked Mistress Sara.  “Can I get you a glass of water or anything?”

“Oh no, please don’t, Mistress Sara.  If anything, I…I should be getting you anything you want.  Anything you want?  Do…do you want anything?” Cameron said, trying to overcome his social awkwardness in the presence of the very beautiful woman.

“That’s sweet of you, but I’m alright,” she responded.  “I have a fun time thought out ahead for you.  Since I don’t get to see you very often, I thought you could help me out with a few things I need done, alright?”

Cameron stood in the living room as Mistress Sara took a seat and propped her cleat-clad feet up on the coffee table.  He gulped as he observed the reddish-brown tint of dust that coated the black and white leather, as well as the hard plastic soles of her shoes. 

“Cameron, I’d like for you to clean my cleats,” Mistress Sara said as she relaxed on the sofa.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” he responded and hastily fell to his knees near the coffee table, leaning forward to lower his face to his mistress’s shoes.  He pushed his glasses back on his face before he stuck his tongue out, dragging it over a very small part of her cleat’s outer leather.  He applied several small licks like that, and the dust that covered her cleat was leaving reddish-brown muddy streaks.

“Don’t leave any streaks of dirt, like I’m seeing,” admonished the athletic mistress.

“Yes, Mistress.  I’ll do better,” responded Cameron.

Mistress Sara watched as Cameron continued to lick the outer side of her left cleat.  She could tell that he was really putting some effort into scrubbing the dirt off with his taste buds.  His tongue extended through his lips near the heel as low as he could get, and dragged it all the way up the side of the shoe leather, across the dirty Tri-Stripe Adidas shoes all had, and ended at the toe of the cleat.  He even went so far as to open his mouth and suck on the toe of the shoe, which elicited a smile from the dominatrix at the sub’s effort.

For Cameron, the taste or grit of the dirt weren’t an issue.  He would’ve licked almost anything off his Mistress’s shoes if she had asked.  His mouth was definitely full of muddy grains of dirt that scraped against his own teeth.  He paused for a moment to swallow some of the dirt in his mouth, which made Mistress Sara chuckle.

“Taste good?” she asked in a semi-taunting way.

“Yes, Mistress,” was his immediate response before he dragged his tongue down the instep of her left cleat as he picked up his mistress’s shoe-clad foot in his hands.  He could sense the heat that had built up within the leather prison which made it quite warm to the touch, but continued to focus his efforts with the task at hand. 

After a few more licks on the inside of her left cleat, he focused on the hard plastic sole of the shoe.  The sole of the cleat had some interesting challenges due to a variety of channels and teeth.  The plastic had an abrasive finish to it, and there was a clump of dirt collected near the toe-cleat.  Cameron focused his tongue’s tip on that part of the shoe, but Mistress Sara didn’t let him linger too long here, and after a few moments, instructed her sub to clean the other shoe.

“Don’t forget to clean this one,” Mistress Sara said, lifting her foot from the coffee table and swirling it a few times next to his face, nudging his glasses some.

“Yes, Mistress,” was once again Cameron’s immediate response. 

Mistress Sara lowered her left leg to the floor so Cameron could lick the top and sides of the other shoe.  She watched as her sub delicately held her cleat-clad foot in his hands as he continued to lick the dust and dirt off of her shoe.  He didn’t do a particularly great job at it, as the cleats were so layered in dirt that his tongue left subtle mud-streaks.  Plus, the cleats were so old that the white was more of a faded off-white/yellowish color. 

Lick…lick…lick…lick

“Let me see your tongue,” Mistress Sara requested and sat forward.  Cameron opened his mouth for his mistress and exposed his tongue, which had a build-up of reddish mud in the center of it. 

“Wow, that’s pretty filthy,” she said, smiling and chuckling.  She then leaned forward and began to make a “HWARRRK” sound.

 

Mistress Sara spat directly into Cameron’s mouth, and then laughed as she brought her right cleat-clad foot up to rest on her left knee.  The sub gulped, swallowing the spit, and then opened his mouth wide as Mistress Sara guided his head with her hand grabbing the hair on the back of his head.  She then proceeded to shove the toe-section of her cleat into his mouth, which caused Cameron to groan for a moment.

“Suck on my shoe,” Mistress Sara said, her voice reflecting a loving, almost maternal-like tone versus an overbearing, dominating one.  She helped force her cleat deep into Cameron’s mouth, which caused him to gag a few times as his mouth was stretched uncomfortably.

“Keep it in there,” she admonished her slave and began to gently pet his cheek with her left hand, her right hand still had a fistful of hair to keep his mouth invaded with her well-worn cleat.

Cameron was in absolute heaven, and he hadn’t even been shrunk yet.  He didn’t even have the shrink collar on!  He fervently sucked on the toe of his mistress’s shoe as best he could.  His lips sealed around the shoe’s dirty leather, and he sucked and sucked and sucked the dirt off as best he could. 

“I hope Mistress is pleased,” he thought to himself.  “She’s so beautiful.  I’m such a nothing.  I’m not even good enough to be the dirt on the soles of her shoes.”

Mistress Sara looked down at the sub who was on his knees, noting his dark brown hair with goatee, his black t-shirt, tan cargo shorts and white socks.  She didn’t know a whole lot about Cameron’s personal life.  She wondered if there was a special woman in his life...a girlfriend, or mom, perhaps.  But seeing as he chose to spend his birthday with her, she assumed that the answer was “no”.

“HRGHH!” Cameron gagged, and Mistress Sara decided to remove her shoe from his mouth and rested her foot back on the floor.  The sub coughed and swallowed a few times, thankful to have his Mistress’s dirty cleat out of his mouth, though he would have gladly accepted it once again had she wished.

“Untie my shoes, Cameron,” Mistress Sara requested.  Though she viewed Cameron as a sub and client, she also had a hard time equating his devotion to her to slavery as others of her clientele that yearned for subjugation. 

Cameron gently worked on the double-knots on the tops of the cleats, and was successful in loosening the leather shoes.

“We’ll need this for this next stage,” his mistress said as she reached forward for the shrink collar.

“Lean forward,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” responded Cameron, leaning in towards the beautiful woman as his mistress secured the shrink collar comfortably around his neck.

“There we go.  And because I know today is a special day for you, I wanted to do something special for you.  So, my next cleaning chore I have for you is to suck my sweaty socks clean, and when I say sweaty, I mean, these things haven’t been washed since before you scheduled this session.  And I have gone through a dozen games, including this morning,” Mistress Sara said.  She dialed in a setting on the remote for the collar and pressed the button.

Cameron winced in pain, as his least favorite thing about the interaction was the feeling of shrinking and enlarging as a result of the collar.  However, it was fairly brief, which surprised him.  His clothes were quite baggy, and he was drowning in his shirt.  He was all of three feet tall as he stood up, stepping out of his clothes.  He pushed the pile over to the side of the couch, and returned to kneeling next to Mistress Sara in all of his glory.

“So nice of you to wear your ‘birthday suit’ on your birthday,” Mistress Sara chuckled.  Cameron remained silent, staring down at his mistress’s shoes.

“I hope you’re up to the challenge, because,” Mistress Sara said, pausing as she slipped her right sock-clad foot out of her cleat, “it’s going to take a while for you to suck these clean.”

Cameron gulped.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress.  I’ll do my best,” he responded.

“I know you will.  Because if you don’t, I’ll stomp you like a bug,” Mistress Sara said with a playful look in her eyes.

Cameron watched his mistress peel off the thick black knee-high sock.  He wasn’t sure how he was going to put the whole thing in his now miniaturized mouth, but he was willing to try.  The sock turned inside out, revealing a matted mess of cotton loops in the thick foot part, but the best thing it revealed was the long, reddened, slender foot with just as equally beautiful toes, the nails were finished in a shiny blue metallic paint with green glitter on them.  Mistress Sara dangled it from the top of the sock’s opening over Cameron’s head.

“Open up,” she instructed, and the shrunken man obeyed.  He could feel the warmth radiating from the sock as the strong, pungent, foul foot-odor filled his nostrils.  The sock’s toe-section rested on his mouth and touched his tongue, which caused his gag reflex to fire, but he suppressed it while Mistress Sara laughed.

“I bet this is going to taste horrible,” she said, and proceeded to force the rest of the foot-section in Cameron’s small but open mouth.  She then slowly shoved the grimy, sweaty foot section into his mouth, filling it completely.

Cameron coughed a few times.  His face scrunched up due to the acrid, tepid taste, which caused even more laughter from Mistress Sara.

“Lay down in front of me here,” she said.  With the long leg-section of the sock dangling from his mouth, Cameron lay his naked back against the cold tile floor with his head to Mistress Sara’s left side.  Just as his head lay on the floor, Mistress Sara’s large size 9 right foot lifted and rested over his face, her toes splaying over his nose so he could sniff them.

“Mmmm,” Cameron sighed in great pleasure.  The small man took a deep inhale through his nose of the strong, vinegary popcorn-like smell that emanated from the giantess’s foot.  The taste of the large sock in his mouth added to his arousal, and Mistress Sara was happy to see the little man’s penis inflate from the smell and taste of her foot.

Sniff after sniff, Cameron’s mind swirled.  He was absolutely content to be at Mistress Sara’s feet, sucking on her sock.  A moment later, Mistress Sara moved her warm, bare foot to rest on his chest.  Next, the giantess lifted her cleat-clad left foot off of him as she crossed her left leg over her right knee.  She then slid off her cleat and set it on the coffee table before she lowered her stinky, sweaty sock-clad left foot upon Cameron’s face.

Cameron’s olfactory senses were deluged by the thick foot-odor, and he moaned once more with pleasure.  His manhood jumped for a moment off of his groin, much to the delight of his mistress.

“Good boy,” cooed Mistress Sara as she enjoyed arousing her sub with her feet.  She flexed her toes and wriggled them just above his face, popping a toe-knuckle in the process, and he watched her black cotton-clad foot’s every movement before she rested it once again upon his face.  He was absolutely entranced with his mistress.

“Smell good, don’t they?” she asked.

Cameron grunted an acknowledgement, nodding his head in agreement while his mistress looked over at his plump erection and smiled for a moment before she looked back at Cameron’s face, which was mostly covered beneath her foot.  Off in the distance, a cell phone vibrating on a hard surface could be heard.

“I need to get that,” Mistress Sara said.  She stood up and walked away for a few moments, leaving Cameron red-faced with the large sock hanging out of his mouth.  His eyes were closed, savoring the taste of the three-week-old sock in his mouth.

Mistress Sara’s voice could be heard faintly in the distance giving short answers or brief sentences.  Her lone barefoot slapping against the tile floors throughout the house grew louder as she returned and sat back down while still on the call.  She returned her sock-clad foot to rest over Cameron’s face, immersing him once more in their stench.  With her right foot, she rested it upon the smallish man’s groin, feeling the thickening of Cameron’s member in her toe-crevice.

“Yes, I told them that,” Mistress Sara exclaimed with some frustration in her tone.  Her answer prompted her to clench her toes around Cameron’s cock, which elicited a moan of pleasure from the slightly shrunken man. 

Cameron’s breathing was slowed as he took prolonged inhales of the smelly sock-clad foot on his face, reveling in the attention Mistress Sara was giving his manhood.  His heart was racing with excitement as he was completely given over to the giantess.

“Tell him he’ll need to be very specific about the details.  I don’t want it to get lost in translation,” Mistress Sara said. 

She was sitting leaned forward on the couch, her phone in her right hand, which was resting on her right knee. She looked down at her right foot and could see the tip of Cameron’s penis between her second and big toes.  She observed Cameron’s body language as the voice on the other line continued to talk.  Her client was completely and absolutely submitted to her.  She felt the spot on the sole of her left foot getting warm from his exhales, and slid her foot down to rest on her heel, leaving her toes to lay across his face.  She then moved her right foot so that his penis was standing erect between her second and big toes.

Cameron was in such a state of erotic ecstasy.  His mouth was still full of Mistress Sara’s sock, his face covered by her stinky sock-clad toes, and his cock was being played with by her warm, clammy toes.

“Yes…yes…tell Mr. Tamakachi that I am willing to make the film, but that I require three-times the traveling stipend he is offering,” Mistress Sara said as she gently pinched Cameron’s penis between her toes, which caused the small 3’ sub to gently flinch.  As the Japanese translator continued to relay the conversation to the other person on the line, Mistress Sara grinned as she gently slid her toes up her sub’s shaft, and then back down.

“I would be open to working with another giantess, or even many giantess’s for the scenes,” Mistress Sara said.  Her toes slid up the warm, hard flesh-tube, and then back down.  She could feel Cameron’s breathing pattern change to heightened excitement as she repeated the process a few more times.

“No, he doesn’t need to do that…no…no, I’ll be bringing my own assistant,” Mistress Sara spoke.  Her toes remained firmly clamped around Cameron’s reddened cock, a glistening of precum dribbled from his urethra.  She ran her toes up the shaft once more, and then slowly back down again. 

“Yes…okay, thank you.  Goodbye,” she said, finally ending the phone call.  She returned her attention to the throbbing, thick cock between her toes after setting her phone down, and proceeded to flex her toes so that they went up and down his shaft at a set pace.

“Mmmmm,” Cameron audibly sighed, his verbalization of pleasure muffled by the sock still stuffed in his mouth.  The sock in his mouth was becoming quite soaked in his saliva, which was also pooling up in his mouth.  He worked on swallowing, and could feel strands of sock lint tickle his throat as he did. His breathing became more drawn out, taking fuller breathes of his mistress’s smelly toes as he was being excited. But then the giant toes withdrew from around his penis, and it pulsated so close to climax.

“I think that will have to wait for later,” Mistress Sara said with a big smile on her face.  She then leaned over and after sliding her left foot off her sub’s face, removed the sock from his mouth.

As Cameron lay on the floor, Mistress Sara proceeded to pick up the remote and dialed in a new setting.  The small man began to shrink even more, and the process was quite painful as Mistress Sara had set the setting to an inch.

“HRGH!” he cried, wincing in pain for a few moments before shrink collar finished its process.  The world around him was immense.  The underside of the coffee table seemed to be huge and far away.  And then there was the giantess who was smiling down at him from her seat on the couch.  Her left leg, still bearing a knee-high sock, uncrossed, and the sock-clad foot quickly filled his vision.  He was quickly cast in its descending shadow, and the smell was even stronger at his newly reduced size, inducing some uncontrollable dry heaves.

Mistress Sara heard Cameron cough a few times before her foot immersed him in the sweaty, vile, stinky foot-filth that had soaked into her sock for the past few weeks. 

“Compliant as always,” she said smiling as she rested her foot on his naked one-inch body. 

Cameron was in absolute erotic utopia.  His life couldn’t get any better than this moment, he thought.  Mistress Sara’s arch lay firmly pressed down upon him from above.  Her arch was high enough that it kept him pinned and immobilized, but allowed him to breathe at almost complete lung capacity.  The sweat-soaked cotton sock acted as a soft sponge that enveloped him.  He took a deep breath of the foul, tepid foot-odor, which made him cough and gag once again.  The heat and smell that emanated from the giantess’s foot was thick and moist.

Mistress Sara knew that her sub loved to smell her feet.  She knew that if this was how the rest of their session were to go that he’d be perfectly fine with that.  She continued to have a smile of contentment on her face, knowing that the tiny one-inch man was absolutely in love with being beneath her.

As he continued to inhale the powerfully pungent smell of his giantess-mistress’s foot, Cameron slid his tongue out to get another taste of the sock, which tasted 10x as bad as it had when he was sucking on the other one.  His face was partially turned to its side, his nose conveniently between a small weave of cotton.  He was completely pinned beneath the giantess’s sock-clad foot, and absolutely loved the feeling.

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara decided to let Cameron remain beneath her sock-clad foot, and crossed her right leg over her left while she picked up the TV remote and turned it on to watch a show.

The pressure exerted upon the tiny one-inch man increased, but he was still able to comfortably breathe.  His erection was throbbing from the last several minutes of play, but there was nothing he could do to finish the job.  In fact, there was nothing he would want to do about that.  Though many of Mistress Sara’s sub thought only about their own personal sexual pleasures, Cameron wanted only to please his mistress.  And though she would often play with his penis in a similar fashion, she had never actually brought him to climax in any of their sessions. 

A few minutes passed by, and Cameron continued to breathe solely through his nose.  The giantess proceeded to uncross her legs and leaned forward, tilting her sock-clad foot up on its side.

“You doing alright down there?” she asked.  She observed the sweaty foot print her sock-clad foot left all around the tiny one-inch Cameron, bringing a smile to her beautiful face.

“Yes, Mistress,” came the somewhat winded reply from Cameron.

“I think, you’d be happier if you were in my sock,” said the giantess as she leaned forward and picked the tiny man up by his legs. 

“Yes, Mistress!” he exclaimed as he dangled upside down from the grip of his mistress, his arms hanging down past his head as she lifted him up to her eye-level. 

He watched as the giantess proceeded to pull her sock off, which peeled off inside out.  Not wanting to take the time to fix her sock, she looked around for an alternative.

“Hmmm, maybe if we put you in here, instead,” Mistress Sara postulated as she tossed her sock to the floor and picked up her cleat that was resting on the coffee table.  Cameron watched as the opening of the four-year-old cleat appeared below him.  The blackened insole was tattered and torn with excessive abuse, and the odor that emanated from it was quite different than the sock. 

The tiny sub remained absolutely silent and compliant to whatever his giantess mistress wished to do to him as she lowered him in, gently resting him on the insole – an act that she didn’t do for anyone else.

“I had another sub in my socks earlier today, and she did not appreciate these shoes or my feet the way that you do, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said, smiling down at her sub.  “Now, I’m going to put my foot in there with you, and I expect you to lick it clean.  ‘Yes Mistress’?”

“Yes, Mistress!  Thank you, Mistress!” Cameron answered with enthusiasm as he lay on his back on the flattened, sweat-soaked insole.  The air within the cleat was tepid and thick.  He watched his smiling mistress’s face ascend.  Her size 9 foot appeared overhead and her toes tilted downward as they slowly entered in from above, further darkening the space around the tiny man. 

Tiny Cameron gulped with anticipation as the massive toes approached him.  The darkened underside of her footpad pressed down upon his naked body after the giant toes flew over him.  He grunted momentarily as he was winded from the pressure of the giantess foot. 

Mistress Sara’s foot-flesh was so clammy that Cameron’s naked body stuck with ease to the friction ridges of her sole.  For a few moments, he was dragged along the stinky, sweat-soaked insole deep into the shoe leather-prison until her heel settled in.

“You alright?” came the heavily muffled question from outside.

“Y-y-yes..M-M-Mistress!” replied Cameron as he struggled with new conditions of the very tight space, his voice being relayed to the shrink collar’s remote control. 

Mistress Sara smiled as she could feel the shrunken man lightly squirming to get comfortable.  She proceeded to lift her foot and prop it up on the coffee table to tighten the shoe strings.  Not wanting to neglect to keep her other foot from being just as equally smelly, she proceeded to remove the saliva-soaked sock from her other cleat and slipped it on to her right foot as well.  Content with everything for the moment, Mistress Sara propped her cleat-clad feet up once more on the coffee table and resumed watching TV.

Within the darkness of the left cleat, the smell, heat, and sweat quickly began to build for the tiny Cameron.  He stuck his tongue out and licked gently against the giantess’s sole.  He was so small that his efforts were barely felt by Mistress Sara, but he didn’t know that.  All he knew was that his mistress had requested that he lick her foot clean.

With the giantess’s shoe-clad foot pointing upright, this allowed for Cameron to use Mistress Sara’s sweaty, clammy skin to his advantage.  He lapped at the grimy, smelly friction ridges that were very prevalent on the giantess’s footpad, savoring the taste as much as he could.  As he did, he slowly but methodically slid his body across the breadth of her foot.  Using the giantess’s clammy skin to his advantage, Cameron was able to delicately crawl on the sweaty, grimy sole of Mistress Sara’s foot as he licked it clean. 

As the tiny man slowly descended his way down the large, warm, smelly foot, licking all as he did so, he came across the large wrinkle-lines on the sole of her foot.  He spent a lot of time focusing his efforts there, running his tongue up and down the skin creases and tracing their branching wrinkle-lines with his tongue, which was the perfect width for such a task.  Cameron was so in love with licking the giantess’s foot that he made sure that as much of his tongue stuck out as possible to the point that his frenulum - the flap of skin beneath his tongue – developed a slight discomforting blister as he continuously lapped at her foot.  Worshipful lick after worshipful lick, the little man embraced his duty.

Outside of the shoe, back in the normal sized world that Mistress Sara existed in, she turned the TV off to focus on feeling her sub’s effort against the sole of her foot.  It had been several minutes already of Cameron being in her shoe, and his tiny tongue lightly tickled the friction ridges on her sensitive sole.  She thought his devotion to the task at hand, or rather, the task at foot, was commendable.

“My husband isn’t even that excited about licking my feet clean,” she thought to herself as she rested her elbow on the armrest of the couch, resting her head in her hand, and closed her eyes.  Her other hand slid down to the front of her athletic shorts, and she began to gently massage herself as she felt Cameron wriggle down the sole of her foot further.  The feeling of shrunken little people worshipping her feet had become quite erotic.  The shrunken sub had no idea how much he was turning her on, though to him, as he was soaked in her foot sweat within the corny-smelling shoe, her foot seemed to have a slight increase in sweat production that seeped from the pores of her friction ridges.

As time continued to pass, and the shrunken man continued in his service to his mistress, his eyes began to sting and his tongue tingled from the sweaty, acrid foot grime he continued to lick off the sole of the giantess’s foot.  He didn’t know how long he had been in the shoe, but it seemed like quite a while – long enough that he had pretty much worked all the way down to where his feet couldn’t push past the top of the giantess’s heel, having licked much of the arch clean.  Unable to make much more progress, the shrunken sub continued to lick and kiss the giant foot passionately.

As Mistress Sara’s foot-sweat production increased, the heat and humidity continued to build.  Cameron’s lips were starting to chap from the strong salt content, his eyes stung and turned blood-shot, and his hair and pores were also soaked in the giantess’s foot sweat.  It would take a day or two for it to thoroughly wash out.

Mistress Sara bit her lower lip, massaging herself for several minutes while her shrunken sub licked her foot. 

“Mmmmm,” she moaned quietly to herself and her finger twirled around on the surface of her shorts, tingling her clitoris. 

She closed her eyes and her breathing became excited as her heart-rate increased.  It was relaxing and pleasant, but she would withhold bringing herself to climax for the moment.  She cleared her throat, having ceased her personal pleasuring, but now the beautiful woman felt rather parched, and could only imagine how bad the conditions within her hot, sweaty, horribly smelly cleat were for her poor little sub.  She then decided that she needed to get a glass of water.

Cameron was surprised by the movement of the giantess’s foot as it suddenly moved, causing the tiny man went from vertical to horizontal.  As the foot came to a rest on the floor, the pressure increased immensely, and Mistress Sara stood up.  Cameron groaned as the air was crushed from him.  He was seeing stars until the giantess foot lifted quickly, flew forward, and then slammed against the floor as she took a step.

“HRRGH!” he cried as his mistress took another step.  Unable to get a breath, all Cameron could do was let his body conform as best as it could to the giantess’s sole.  Thankfully, there was still enough give with the cleat’s insole that it actually conformed to him. 

As Mistress Sara proceeded to take another step towards the kitchen, her foot pressed the tiny one-inch man into her sweat-soaked insole, which caused the insole to act as a ringing sponge.  Cameron was forced to swallow some of the foulest, nastiest substance – the accumulation of nearly 4 years of sweat, dirt, and grime from the insole.

As the giantess’s foot lifted from the floor once more, Cameron could only cough and sputter as he tried to breathe during the short interval until the giantess’s heel stepped once again on the floor, repeating the same flooding of tepid foot-sweat into his mouth, nose, and eyes.

Having walked into the kitchen, Mistress Sara could feel Cameron’s little body beneath her foot.  She stood before the sink and poured a glass of water.  Beneath her left foot, she couldn’t feel Cameron breathing at all, so she shifted her weight to her right foot.  A moment later, she was slightly relieved to feel the tiny man’s breath once more.  After downing her glass of water, she set it on counter top and leaned forward to untie her shoe.

 

Cameron’s eyes were blinded by the piercing light of the outside world as Mistress Sara’s foot lifted from the shoe.  Before he realized it, though, he was cast in a crushing shadow as the giantess’s foot landed on the floor.

Mistress Sara then realized that Cameron was stuck to her foot, and chuckled as she lifted her foot to face up.

“Oh man!  I’m sorry, Cameron!  I didn’t mean to smash you like that!” exclaimed Mistress Sara, feigning her sincerity.  Truth was, she typically crushed almost all of her subs at some point during her sessions in similar manners. 

The giantess woman couldn’t contain her laughter as she looked at the tiny naked man stuck to the sole of her foot.  Cameron was panting like crazy as he tried to catch his breath.  His body ached from the trampling he had just received.

“Are you okay?” she asked through her laughter, to which Cameron’s grimacing face lightly nodded.

“You look so…pathetic!  I’m sorry, there’s no other word for it” Mistress Sara continued to chuckle to herself.  “You did a really good job licking my foot clean…I think…I mean it’s not like I could really feel it.  You’re so small.  I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you a chance to prove to me that your little tongue does clean at that size,” Mistress Sara said as she reached down and pinched the tiny man’s right leg between her index and thumb and peeled Cameron off the sole of her foot.

“Y-y-yes…M-M-Mistress,” he responded with a somewhat hushed voice to the new task at hand.

As Mistress Sara stood up to her full height, she proceeded to discard her other cleat from her right foot.  Dangling down by the giantess’s side, Cameron stared at the massive column of Mistress Sara’s right leg that ended all the way down at the floor at her giant reddened foot, its odor strong enough to waft up to his nostrils.  The pair of giantess feet began their locomotion, effortlessly traversing the floor and slapping against the cold marble tile as they left sweaty foot-prints in their wake.  He coughed a few times as he continued to recoup from the trample, hanging upside down in the grip of his Mistress’s swaying in the giantess’s hand as she walked.

Mistress Sara walked over to where her Chaco sandals were and stepped her feet into them.  She then proceeded back to the couch and took a seat, leaning forward and gently laying Cameron on the floor between her feet.  The tiny man slowly rolled over and got to his knees.  Mistress Sara leaned forward and finished tightening the buckles on her sandals.

“On the soles of these sandals are yellow Vibram badges,” she said as she leaned back and propped her feet up above the tiny man.  The giant sandal-soles lowered to an angle above him, casting him in their massive shadow.  The large traction channels of the Chaco sandals were mere inches away from him where he knelt. 

“You are going to lick one of them clean for, let’s say, ten minutes.  I will then compare the two little emblems and see if you are really able to clean anything with that tiny tongue of yours.  If so, then I’ll let you lick my other foot clean.”

“Yes, Mistress,” responded the tiny 1” man.  He had to stand up in an attempt to reach the dirty yellow Vibram logo that was above his head.  The angle at which Mistress Sara’s foot remained while pivoted on its heel served as an uneasy reminder that she could crush him like a bug without giving him a second thought.

“Here, get a good look at each of them,” Mistress Sara said with a devious smile as she lowered her right foot down upon the tiny man.  Cameron scrambled to lay on the tile floor as the hard sandal-sole lowered upon him.

 

“HRGH!” he groaned briefly.

“This is the right one,” she said with a grin as Cameron was sandwiched beneath the hard rubber sole of the sandal, the yellow Vibram badge pressing down upon his body, causing him to strain for a few moments while he was sandwiched between the two hard surfaces.  He breathed a sigh of relief as the giantess’s sandal lifted off of him, only to be replaced by the left one.

“And here’s the left one,” Mistress Sara said, resting her left sandal-clad foot upon the tiny waif once more.  She was amazed at the lack of resistance Cameron showed.  He rarely grunted, groaned, or verbalized any discomfort, unless she performed some heavy trampling or used him in other strenuous situation.  Ten seconds later, she lifted her shoe from the floor, but Cameron was nowhere to be found, having stuck to the hard rubber surface of her sandal.

“Oh!  There you are!  You must really want me to walk all over you since you keep sticking to my feet and my footwear,” the giantess playfully said.  Then, she hastily lowered her sandal to lay flat once more on the hard, cold tile, only to tilt her foot once more on its side, lifting him up, only to lower down quickly like she was going to step on him again.  This happened a few times with Mistress Sara making some playful sounds until after the sixth time, when she did return her foot to lay flat once again on the hard tile floor and rested her left leg’s weight upon the tiny man for a few more moments.

Cameron had been slightly dizzied from the rapid movements of the game the giantess had played, and was now dealing with shortened breathes until the giant sandal began to move to the side, making him roll out from beneath.  He lay somewhat disheveled and exasperated.

“C’mon, let’s have you lick the right Vibram emblem.  If it looks like you cleaned it sufficiently, then I will allow you the privilege of licking my other foot clean.  Fail, and I’ll have to trample you.  ‘Yes, Mistress’?” she prodded the tiny man who slowly got on all fours.

“Y-yes…Yes, Mistress,” responded the shrunken sub. 

Cameron was completely immersed in the giantess-Mistress/sub relationship.  As he crawled with a renewed vigor towards Mistress Sara’s right foot, he couldn’t help by smile…not because he was amused or humored by anything, but simply because he was delighted to be serving the beautiful goddess that had absolute and complete control over him. 

A moment later, Cameron’s tongue traced the large yellow “V” several times on the embedded Vibram logo of the sandal’s sole.  Mistress Sara had graciously laid her sandal-clad foot on its side while she worked on texts and emails on her phone.  The taste was mixed with dirt and rubber, and stuck thick to his tongue.  But he was determined to prove to his mistress that he had licked her feet clean.  He finished taking a few more licks and could clearly see a cleaner patch of yellow all around the “V”.

Content with his capabilities, the tiny man renewed his efforts to lick the yellow Vibram badge clean. 

---

“Well, I think it actually is a little cleaner than the other one,” Mistress Sara said a short time later as she was sitting forward on the couch with her feet laying on their sides, the shrunken man on his knees between, hoping to have made his mistress happy.

“I suppose you could lick my other foot clean, then,” she said as she set both of her sandal-clad feet flat on the marble tile, “but you’ll have to crawl beneath my foot to get to it,” Mistress Sara said, pointing at the small space between her arch’s instep and the black hard rubber insole of her sandal.

“Yes, Mistress,” came the submissive’s response. 

Cameron proceeded to crawl on his hands and knees over to Mistress Sara’s large right foot.  He observed its fine details…all the wrinkles and pores and how the light caused the shadow beneath where her arch started.  Having reached the side of the thick rubber-sole sandal, Cameron got yet another whiff of the powerful foot odor that clung to the air.  He placed a gentle kiss on the giantess’s instep, and then began to finagle his way beneath the giant, warm, stinky foot. 

The tiny man spun so he was face up to Mistress Sara’s sole, and he began to squirm and shimmy his way beneath.  Being so tiny allowed him so push off the embedded grid-pattern of the sandal’s insole and make some progress beneath the giantess’s foot.  He began licking the smelly foot flesh once more.

Mistress Sara smiled with a large smile as she watched Cameron disappear beneath her foot.  His squirming and efforts to slide beneath her arch tickled her skin slightly, and she could feel his tongue lapping against the very sensitive skin of her foot as she had before. 

The space was definitely very tight upon Cameron’s tiny one-inch frame.  All around him was the giantess’s warm, smelly sole.  His tongue continued to dart out from between his lips to lick at the layers of grime and sweat.  It was an intensive amount of work, but he felt it to be a labor of love for someone whom he felt appreciated his efforts.

Some people might be claustrophobic being in such a tight space with virtually no light and no personal space, but to Cameron, his commitment and devotion to the cleaning of Mistress Sara’s foot outweighed all other feelings and reservations.  He continued to taste the salty foot-sweat while his tongue danced in an out of the grooves of the giantess’s friction ridges. 

“Best birthday ever,” he thought to himself.  He placed some passionate kisses, dragging his lips fully upon the sole of Mistress’s Sara’s foot to maximize his worship.  Should the giantess have chosen to stand up with him beneath her foot to smother him, he would have died a happy man.

“Shoot!” said Mistress Sara as her phone’s battery was about to die.  She looked down at her sandal-clad foot and tilted it on its side, which created a little space between the sole of her arch and the rubber insole.

“Cameron, I need to go back to the bedroom and get my phone charger.  I’m going to walk all over you, but not because you did anything wrong, but because, well, it’s more convenient for me to do so,” said the giantess, smiling at the irony that in the amount of time it took her to convey that message to her shrunken sub, she could have easily fished him out from beneath. 

“’Yes, Mistress’?” she said to prompt a response from Cameron.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” said the shrunken man as he felt the giantess’s foot lay flat against the hard tile floor. 

He was thankful that he was more in the middle of her soft arch, and as she stood up, the weight and pressure that bore down upon his naked frame increased rapidly.  However, the hard Vibram insole of the sandal had no give, and he was completely immersed in his mistress’s foot flesh. 

Cameron groaned with pain as the foot lifted and moved forward rapidly.  Upon impact, he felt the crushing weight of Mistress Sara transfer upon his tiny body, forcing him to expel what little oxygen he had, and led him to seeing stars.  As the giantess foot lifted, there was enough slack in the sandal’s straps that allowed for a small amount of separation between his back and the hard insole, as he stuck to the clammy, smelly underside of the giantess’s foot.  In the very brief span of the millisecond this lasted, Cameron inhaled as much air as he could before the next footfall would repeat the process.

 

“HRGH!” exclaimed Cameron as the giantess trampled him, crushing him with ease beneath her massive foot.

Mistress Sara walked with an amused expression on her face as she traversed the large kitchen.  She rarely trampled Cameron like this, and yet, here she was, administering a second trample upon him in less than an hour.  As her weight crushed down upon the tiny 1” man beneath her arch, she felt him forcibly exhale against her sole.  She loved how she could control others who willingly put themselves beneath her feet where they belonged, and though she viewed her interaction and relationship with Cameron through a different lens, he was also no more worthy of escaping his natural place of service beneath her.  And part of that service was to be walked all over.

Cameron sucked in a quick breath of air once again as Mistress Sara’s foot flew forward at a disorientating pace, landing with giantess authority upon his naked frame.  He silently expelled his air as he was stepped on once more.  The pace at which the giantess was walking made it very difficult to get much of a breath, and the next footstep weighed heavily upon him yet again. 

Finally, much to Cameron’s relief, the trampling stopped, but only for a brief time as Mistress Sara remained standing on him for several seconds.  He grimaced with discomfort, trapped beneath the giant size 9 foot.  He could feel his mistress’s pulse through the sole of her foot.  This moment felt very intimate for Cameron, as he suspected that very few people could appreciate what this woman was truly capable of doing for them. 

As Mistress Sara finished typing an email after plugging her phone in, the tiny sub struggled to turn his head ever so slightly, but managed to place a passionate kiss on the sole of the punishing foot that crushed down upon him.  He was in love with his mistress just for standing on him…for walking all over him…for allowing him the privilege of worshipping her beautiful feet and cleaning her feet with her tongue.  Everything that Mistress Sara did to him made him not just enjoy their time together, not just help him escape the stresses of life.  No, everything that Mistress Sara did to him made him feel wanted and appreciated.  Beneath the foot of this beautiful goddess, Cameron felt more value as a person than anywhere else.

Having finished with her phone, Mistress Sara felt somewhat bad for Cameron.  Not because she had trampled him and had been standing on him for nearly a minute, but simply because the earlier phone call had caused her to be distracted from her interactions with one of her favorite clients.  She was in the process of planning an international tour, and was getting so many sessions requested in Japan that she was having to extend her time there.  But the money, not that she needed it, was too good not to take.

She took a step forward, momentarily relieving the crushing weight upon the tiny man as she proceeded to walk back to the living room.  As she passed through the kitchen, she stopped at the refrigerator and grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup, smiling as she thought of a way to make it up to him.  She then noticed the time, and there were only a few minutes left in Cameron’s scheduled session.

---

The weight of the resting foot upon Cameron’s naked body was still pretty intense, despite Mistress Sara having finally sat down.  He took a long, labored inhale of air just before Mistress Sara loosed the buckles of both her sandals.  The heel of the right foot lifted, and up-and-away went the giantess’s foot, Cameron practically embedded on the sole as his flesh stuck to the giantess’s clammy skin.  As the foot came to a rest on Mistress Sara’s left knee, he was finally able to breathe easy again.

“I hope you like chocolate,” said Mistress Sara.  Cameron’s face was still grimacing with pain, but he nodded his head lightly as it was stuck firmly against the sole of her foot.

“Y-y-yes…M-Mistress Sara…I do,” responded with a winded effort, which made Mistress Sara smile.

She reached down and pinching around his right calf, peeled her small sub off of her foot.  Cameron dangled motionlessly in the giantess’s grip as his left leg hung behind his back and his arms past his head.  He heard the sounds of a plastic cap of some type pop open, and very quickly felt a thick, cold substance get deposited on his groin.  He opened his eyes in surprise to see a giant pull-top from a chocolate bottle produce the thick dark liquid that oozed quickly his stomach and backside.

Mistress Sara, not wishing to make a mess, hastily opened her mouth and tossed the chocolate-covered sub in.  Cameron emitted a faint cry as he flew through the air and landed on the giantess’s massive tongue face-down.

 

Darkness quickly enveloped him as he lay against the warm, sticky tongue, which quickly lifted him up to the roof of the mouth.  The air in Mistress Sara’s mouth smelled like it tasted.  As it was later in the day, it was far from the minty-fresh it had been after she had brushed her teeth that morning.  The fleshy surface was riddled in taste buds, and the saliva in the giantess’s mouth quickly built with his presence. 

The tongue continued to hold him firmly in place when a powerful sucking force removed all air that was accessible to the little man, including the air within his own lungs.  Thankfully this lasted only for a few moments, but the saliva that was covering him was now smelling and tasting of chocolate syrup.  Cameron coughed a few times as he regained his breath, but the giantess wasn’t done sucking on him, or the chocolate, and he was once again made breathless with virtually no effort from Mistress Sara’s part.

“Mmmmmmmm,” Mistress Sara said, over exaggerating her response to the chocolate-coated sub in her mouth. 

The tongue lowered back to its resting place as the inside of the saliva-flooded cave vibrated with the giantess’s audible pleasure.  Cameron choked on some more saliva as it seeped into his mouth while he tried catching his breath.  The giant tongue then flexed in a way that made the tiny man roll over on his left side, leaving him on his back.  Mistress Sara’s lips parted, and he was momentarily blinded.  As his eyes adjusted, though, he could see the plastic dispenser for the chocolate syrup enter slightly, and then a flood of chocolate syrup ejected with force, flooding the giantess’s mouth, and covering Cameron completely.

Once done with the squirt, Mistress Sara closed her mouth and swished the chocolate syrup within her mouth as if it were a washing machine.  Cameron tumbled several times in the darkness, swallowing and choking on the chocolate syrup and chocolate-flavored saliva multiple times.  The tongue intentionally slid to the side, and Cameron fell into a very warm vascular crevice, and was quickly overtaken by the giant tongue so that he was trapped underneath.  He felt the entire mouth of his mistress convulse as she swallowed a couple of times.

Cameron was coughing and choking beneath the giant muscle that began to move quite rapidly over his naked body.  The tip of the tongue slipped beneath his head, dislodging him from the fleshly floor he had laid on.  Mistress Sara’s lips parted slightly, and Cameron’s head emerged on the tip of her tongue still.  The lips then closed around his neck and chest, leaving his saliva-soaked head exposed but facing down.  He continued to gasp for his breath as he felt a tremendous sucking power once more get exerted upon his naked body several times.

Mistress Sara was a master at mouth-play.  She kept her teeth from biting into Cameron, and with his body being face down, could feel his flaccid manhood on her taste buds.  She proceeded to use the tip of her tongue and slowly rubbed it up against his midsection to entice him.

As Cameron’s face was just visible between Mistress Sara’s lips, he closed his eyes and sighed in incredible pleasure.  The feeling of the tiny taste buds massaging his member made it thicken pretty quickly.  As his penis hardened, the rest of his body went limp in submission to the giantess.

A smile came across Mistress Sara’s face, and she could tell Cameron was experiencing a full erection as it pressed against her tongue.  She changed her tactic, and focused just the tip of her tongue to lick against his man-pole.

“OOOOOHHHHH!!” Cameron sighed in extreme pleasure.  The giantess was happy to be able to do this for the tiny man on his birthday.  She continued the motion of moving her tongue up and down against the hard cock several times, sensing the building eruption with Cameron. 

The tiny man was on the edge, and all it took was for another slide of the giantess’s tongue up and down his body for him clench.  His body tightened intensely.

“GGAAAHHH!” he exclaimed as his penis pulsated with several thick streams of his seed.  Mistress Sara smiled as she could feel the warm deposit on the tip of her tongue.  She continued the same motion as before, sliding her tongue up and down on against his manhood, which was still thick after his purge.

Cameron was breathing hard as the tongue’s massaging was not stopping.  His cock remained hard, much to his surprise.  The taste buds continued to massage against his hardened dick and his balls.  He was absolutely soaked in his mistress’s saliva.  His body was trapped in a warm, moist place.  All of the conditions were right, and as Mistress Sara’s tongue continued to prompt him, his body responded.

The tiny man grunted and groaned as he felt a second climax only a minute after his last one.  Once again, his body tensed, trembling in erotic release.  Though there wasn’t much produced in the way of output on his second release, his cock still pulsated. 

Cameron went completely limp, and Mistress Sara proceeded to suck him back into her mouth completely.  She smiled contentedly as she turned the TV back on and began to watch another show.  Within her mouth, she could feel the tiny one-inch man curl up in the fetal position on her tongue as the saliva continued to pool around him.  His breathing was so hard it echoed in her skull for several moments.

The saliva-soaked little man found himself flying through the air as Mistress Sara’s mouth ejected him.  Cameron’s eyes opened wide as he flew down to the open palm of the giantess’s left hand.  He landed with a grunting thud within a glob of bubbly spit.  He was breathing heavily and his heart was racing as Mistress Sara lifted her hand up close to her smiling, beautiful face.  As he regained his composure, Cameron realized that the giantess truly had his life in the palm of her hand.

Mistress Sara chuckled as she observed her shrunken sub get to his hands and knees and kept his head down, feeling unworthy to even glance in her direction.  He also felt that the time for his session had to be coming close to an end.

“I’m still in need of your ‘cleaning’ abilities, my little man,” she said, her warm breath gently blowing upon him as she spoke.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cameron responded.  He was elated to continue serving the giantess for as long as she would permit. 

Mistress Sara’s face seemed to ascend as she leaned forward, her hand lowering to the floor.  It tilted slightly, causing Cameron to roll off.  He quickly got on all fours once again, but then felt the collar around his neck engage.

Cameron grimaced with pain as he felt his body growing, which caused him to sit up on his knees until the pain subsided a moment later.

“That’s better,” Mistress Sara said as she stood up.  Cameron had been enlarged to two feet even.  The giantess was still impressively large compared to his diminutive size.

“I still need my toes cleaned,” Mistress Sara said with a smile.  “Lay down on your back.  I’m going to sit on you while you suck on my toes.”

Cameron’s gulping was amusingly audible to the giantess, who chuckled lightly when she heard it.  She straddled the 2-foot-tall man as he lay on the hard, cold tile of the opulent living room.  Mistress Sara lowered her derriere upon Cameron’s groin and quads.  The weight was quite uncomfortable, but he tried to push that out of his mind.  The sweaty body odor from the large womanhood that was right above his stomach was strong and wonderful. 

Mistress Sara pulled her legs up so that her knees were almost touching her breasts.  She had a wonderfully devious smile on her face as she brought her big toes to Cameron’s face.  He instantly opened his mouth, but he was still too small to suck on them.

“You’ll need to stick your tongue out for these two,” Mistress Sara admonished. 

Cameron happily extended his tongue, despite its soreness from heavy usage from earlier.  He felt his taste buds bounce in and out of the friction ridges of her big toe prints while her erotic foot-odor returned to his olfactory senses. 

The giantess kept her big toes alternating over his face, which was trailing his own saliva over his chin and cheeks.  Mistress Sara then moved the second and third toes of her right foot to the open mouth, and Cameron felt the thick toes stretch his mouth from side to side as they pushed further in, sliding against his own teeth.  The tips of the hard toenails pressed into the back of the roof of his mouth, and the shrunken man’s face scrunched with discomfort.

“Suck,” Mistress Sara instructed.  Cameron sealed his lips around the set of large toes in his mouth and began to draw upon them in his mouth, his tongue lapping at the large bulbous toe-tips, slipping in between the large toes as well.

Cameron opened his eyes, taking notice of the large foot with the set of toes in his mouth.  His eyes followed up the shapely tan skin of the giantess’s leg, her hands clasped together at her knee.  Just above her knee, looking down at him was Mistress Sara’s beautiful face.  The small sub too note of how her blonde hair seemed to sparkle like gold in the light, and her blue eyes seemed almost a dark-grey slate.  Her mouth was open slightly as she held a happy, pleasant smile on her face. 

The foot backed-up slightly from his mouth as Mistress Sara tested his sucking capabilities. The force exerted by Cameron’s efforts, though, drew the set of toes back in fully.  Hi mouth continued to salivate while he used his tongue to continue to lick under and in-between her toes.  He was forced to swallow as the saliva pooled too much in his mouth. 

Mistress Sara’s foot lifted back up once again, leaving her toe-tips in his mouth, and Cameron sucked even harder in an effort to keep them in.  Sensing her sub’s desire to continue to worship her toes, she allowed the shrunken man the honor to keep her second and third toes in his mouth for a little bit longer.  She was amused, but also feeling cherished by her sub.  Not many of her clients actually appreciated to worship or be trampled by dirty feet, but knowing Cameron’s obsession with her and her feet and their smell and taste, she was very happy to oblige as she loved making her subs clean her feet.

Mistress Sara finally retracted her two toes and scooted her foot over slightly, lowering her previously sucked middle toe and her yet-to-be-sucked fourth toe into Cameron’s eager mouth. The feeling of the sucking force exerted upon her toes pleased her.  She found this part of her time with Cameron to be quite erotic.  She was sitting on Cameron’s shrunken, naked body and using him to clean her toes.  There was something that made the toe-sucking very intimate…the fact that she was able to insert some of herself into the shrunken man, and that he willingly accepted it.

A few moments later, the giantess slid those toe out from his mouth and tilting her foot slightly, inserted her fourth and pinky toes into his mouth.  Cameron’s body was numb to the discomfort of having the giantess sit on his lower body.  He was too intent on focusing on the taste of the giant toes as his tongue raised and lapped at the in-between walls of her toes.

After slipping her toes out of Cameron’s mouth, Mistress Sara then swung her left foot over to his face while he grunted slightly beneath her weight.  She used the tips of her second and third toe to tease his lips for a moment, which quickly opened wide to greet its two guests. 

The feeling of the large toe-tips filling his mouth was quite arousing for Cameron.  Being used to clean his mistress’s toes like this had never happened before.  Though his preference was for him to be shrunk super small by Mistress Sara, this seemed to be a lot more personal to her to use him like this.  His tongue slid up the middle of the toes, allowing him to taste the dirt, sweat, and grime from the day’s events.  The taste was absolutely revolting, but Cameron loved it.  He continued to suck passionately on Mistress Sara’s toes for nearly two minutes as she watched him serve her.

As the giantess remained seated on Cameron, her toes in his mouth, she heard her phone all the way across the room vibrating repeatedly.  With an impending appointment with another client a little over an hour away, she knew she needed to end her time with her favorite sub soon to get ready.  She withdrew her toes from Cameron’s mouth and replaced them with her fourth and pinky toes, allowing the small shrunken sub an opportunity to clean them as well.

Once again, the feeling of the small man’s fervent sucking of her toes kept her smiling as she watched Cameron’s face reflect absolute submission to her and her feet.  The feeling of his little tongue dancing around the underside and in-between her toes continued to arouse her.  After a minute, she removed her toes and brought her feet to rest on his little face.

“I’m afraid our time is up, my little man,” Mistress Sara said, playfully using her feet on Cameron’s face to rock his head lightly side-to-side.  She then gently, but rapidly patted his face with the soles of her feet, “but you made your Mistress very happy.”

She then placed her feet on either side of Cameron’s head and scooted forward, sitting on his chest. 

“HRGH!” he grunted beneath her weight.  He took a labored breath in, though, and with her warm, sweaty crotch very near his face, was full of her fragrant womanhood. 

“Hmm…here,” said Mistress Sara as she leaned forward and brought her legs under her, pinning Cameron’s face beneath her sweaty crotch.

“Happy birthday!” she said, laughing to herself and Cameron moaned momentarily.  The stretchy lycra-blend of the athletic shorts were quite warm and thick with moisture, sweat, and the odor of the giantess’s own personal womanhood.  He was in heaven as he took an inhale, her clothed-labia pressing up against his small nose.

“Hope you enjoyed that,” she said as she proceeded to stand up with a sly smile on her face.

“Yes, Mistress.  Thank you,” replied Cameron as he lay on the floor.

“You served me well, today,” admonished Mistress Sara.  She leaned down and with her left hand, gently stroked the right side of Cameron’s face.  He turned slightly into it, his eyes closed, as he embraced the moment of intimacy.

Mistress Sara stepped over Cameron to the couch and picked up the shrink collar’s remote.  A few painful moments later, Cameron was returned to his regular size, laying naked on the floor in front of the couch.    Mistress Sara walked across the house back to the bedroom while he proceeded to get dressed.

When Mistress Sara returned with her cell phone in hand, he got on his knees before her.  She stepped around him and stood behind as she unbuckled the leather collar from his neck.  His skin was slightly discolored underneath as the rest of him had a slight “chocolate” tint.  His hair was somewhat of a mess, as well.

“I had a good time with you today, Cameron,” said Mistress Sara as Cameron stood up, but kept his head hanging down and his eyes averted.  “I hope it’s not almost another year before I see you again.”

“Thank you, Mistress.  I will try to save up some more money as soon as I can, Mistress,” the young man responded.

“I have one more birthday gift for you, Cameron.  I know that you work hard at a meaningless job, and that things aren’t always easy for you, financially.  You aren’t able to drop everything at a drop of a hat when I send my text messages to my collection when I want to play with anyone who’s available.  And that makes me sad.  So, I want you to schedule another session with me, free of charge, and you set the length of time, too.  If you want a full weekend, let’s do it.  Whatever scenario or situation you want to be in to serve me beneath my feet, just let me know, and I’ll give you the best experience. 

“Y-y-yes.  Yes, Mistress.  Thank you, Mistress,” he said with a nervous excitement.

“I also might have need of a personal assistant regarding some business travel coming up.  I’m sorry I had to take that phone call during our session.  I’m working out schedule issues and client expectations with customers and agents in Japan.  I’m going to be traveling there in about six weeks.  I’m wondering if maybe, you’d like to join me and be my errand-boy.  You’d get to fly ‘foot-class’ under my toes,” Mistress Sara said with a chuckle.

Cameron stood with his eyes wide open, a smile slowly growing across his face.

“You’d be my personal foot-massager after long days of filming this horrible sounding giantess movie.  Maybe you could be an extra, I don’t know.  Anyway, I’ll email you the details if you can get time off work.”

---

Cameron was floating in happiness as he walked down the sidewalk towards the bus stop several blocks away.  There was a warm breeze in the early evening air.  He smelt of feet and chocolate syrup, and his skin was quite clammy and sticky feeling. 

But that was all irrelevant.  His mistress had just offered him a free session with her.  Being able to spend an entire weekend beneath her would occupy his mind for days on end.

 

Chapter 4 - Shelby's Second Session by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

Just a quick little diddy I wrote up a few weeks ago.

The pain in Shelby’s neck subsided from the collar’s miniaturization.  She lay on the carpet of her studio apartment, 3’ in size, naked.  Towering over her was Mistress Sara, wearing a silky pink nighty, black crotchless panties, and thigh-high fishnets held up by garters.  Shelby was happy to once again be beneath the feet of her mistress.  For the past few days, it was all that she had been able to think about.

Mistress Sara stepped up with her right foot on Shelby’s soft stomach and placed her left foot’s heel on her sternum, burying Shelby’s face beneath the arch of her warm, smelly, reddened foot.

“HHRGH!” grunted the little sub.  Mistress Sara was pleased the little girl’s reaction to being stepped on.  She felt her sub’s small hands clutch at her left foot, and the inhales and exhales from her against the sole of her foot.

“Good girl,” said Mistress Sara.

Shelby had desperately wanted to see and serve her mistress again, and Mistress Sara was happy to oblige.  She was getting so many clients that requested her services on a regular basis that she was contemplating doing some live-stream dominations and movies of her crushing slaves, and felt that this would be a great money-maker.

<SNIIIIFF-SIGH>

<SNIIIIFF-SIGH>

Shelby continued to smell the giantess’s foot that rest on her face, laboring beneath the crushing weight upon her.  She had requested of Mistress Sara a session that focused on a lot of trampling and foot worship at 3’ in size, and Mistress Sara was not going to disappoint. Hearing Shelby’s strained and struggling inhales brought a smile to Mistress Sara’s face. 

“HRRRGHH!” exclaimed Shelby as Sara repositioned her left foot so that it lay on Shelby’s head, forcing it to face her left, and stepped fully upon the little woman’s head and chest.

Shelby was grimacing in pain, loving how her mistress was trampling her with little mercy.  She bent her knees up, kicking them occasionally as she was trying to deal with the punishment.  The foot that pressed down upon her head lifted, and Shelby grunted once more as her mistress shifted her weight completely upon her stomach.

“HHHRRRGHH!” she said as she strained beneath the tremendous weight of the much larger woman.

Mistress Sara gently guided Shelby’s face upward and used her big toe tease her mouth.  Shelby pursed her lips for a moment, kissing it, and then opened her mouth, knowing that she was about to have her oral cavity invaded by the large toe.

“HRRGHMMMMFFF!!”

The fishnet-clad toe was shoved into her mouth, stretching her lips and cheeks as she felt the toenail touch her tonsils.

“GRRGGGHH!” gagged Shelby.  Tears were welling up in her eyes, which were clenched shut.  She proceeded to try to suck on the large toe as she gagged once more.

“GGRRGGGH!”

The giantess slid her big toe from Shelby’s mouth and brought her second and third toes over, which found their way into Shelby’s mouth.  The two toes together were about as wide as the big toe, but it was definitely more forgiving for the little sub.

“GRRGHH!” she gagged once more as she brought her hands up to clench either side of the giantess’s foot as the toes were shoved further down her mouth.

“GGRRRGGHH!!”

“Stay on top of it,” Mistress Sara admonished as she watched her sub suffer while gagging on her two toes.  A moment later, she slid those toes out and slid in the last two toes of her left foot.  Shelby’s little tongue actively licked at them as her cheeks caved in as she sucked.  The giantess admired Shelby’s desire to please her.  She was a pretty sub, one of the prettiest she had, actually.  Sure she was small, but when you’re already shrinking your subs, their normal height wasn’t really an issue. 

<POP!> went Shelby’s mouth as the two toes she had sucked on so strongly were removed from her mouth.  She lay her arms down to her side as Mistress Sara placed her left foot on the floor and stepped with her right foot to the left of her head on the floor.  The giantess proceeded to lower herself upon Shelby’s tanned and toned midsection, causing the little 3’ girl to grunt.

Mistress Sara brought her fishnet-clad feet up to Shelby’s face, and proceeded to place her left foot on the side of Shelby’s face as she tilted the toes of her right foot down.  Her sub opened her mouth once again, welcoming the big toe as Mistress Sara grabbed her wrists and arms in her strong grip, keeping her completely beneath her control.

“GGRRRGH!” gagged Shelby as the big toe filled her mouth with ease.  Mistress Sara enjoyed these more intimate sessions that focused on foot worship.  Shelby proceeded to suck on the large toe, savoring their flavor as her tongue brushed over her friction ridges and strands of fishnet on the underside of the big toe.

“That’s my girl, suck my toe,” Mistress Sara cooed gently as the little 3’ woman sucked fervently upon the toe in her mouth. 

Shelby didn’t care about the taste or the discomfort as it was quite arousing to have her mistress sit on her and make her worship her feet.  As she continued to suck on the big toe, she felt it wasn’t so much that Mistress Sara was making her worship her feet as it was more that she was being allowed to worship Mistress Sara’s feet.

The big toe was pulled from her mouth, and the second and third toes of the right foot were slid in to allow Shelby to suck on their tasty, grimy goodness. 

“MMMM” moaned Shelby as she sucked the toe-tips in her mouth.

Mistress Sara realized that her slave girl was savoring the taste of her toes as she felt the little woman’s tongue tease at the space between the two toe-tips through the tight fishnet weave.  The giantess realized that she could shove her toes in further, and proceeded to do so, causing her slave-girl to gag once more.

“GGHHRGGH!” Shelby said, her face scrunching up as the toes continued to throw her gag-reflex.

Mistress Sara chuckled as she wrapped her arms around her knees, watching the little woman beneath her suck on her toes.  She watched Shelby’s cheeks cave in as the little sub created a vacuum with her mouth as best as she could. A few moments later, she shoved her fourth and pinky-toes into her mouth, allowing her to suck on them for over a minute.

Upon removing her toes from Shelby’s mouth, Mistress Sara proceeded to rest her feet on the little girl’s face, allowing her to sniff her soles some more.  Shelby was in heaven.  Her Mistress was sitting on her, allowing her to smell her feet.  She took deep, long, labored inhales of the giantess’s feet as her nose was placed between the insteps of the giant feet.

<SNIIIIF-SIGH-SNIIIF-SIGH>

With each inhale, Shelby couldn’t help but feel more and more turned on.  Being made to smell the giantess’s feet was incredibly erotic to her.  She never considered herself to be a foot-girl, or into women at all.  But several minutes into her second session with Mistress Sara was becoming quite difficult to resist some carnal instincts.

Mistress Sara slid her right foot over Shelby’s face and splayed her toes over the little girl’s nose to allow her to smell the “goodness” in between. 

<SNIIIIF-SIGH-SNIIIIIF-SIGH>

The giantess slid her foot down slightly, then said,

“Lick…lick between my toes.”

Shelby obeyed instantly, snaking her tongue in between the fishnet weave and the large toes, sampling the sweat, dirt, grime, and lint between each toe.  The taste was quite tingly to her taste buds as she tasted her mistress’s toe-jam. 

After completing her taste-test of the right foot, Shelby was made to taste the toe-crud of the left foot.  She made a slight face of disgust as she continued to worship her giantess mistress’s toes for another few moments.

The heel of the giant size 9 left foot then lowered upon Shelby’s face briefly before hovering.

“Tongue,” ordered Mistress Sara, and Shelby’s tongue stuck-out from between her lips as her mistress made her lick her fishnet-clad foot from heel to big toe.  She watched the giant foot slide down just above her face as her tongue was made to clean her mistress’s foot.  The giantess seemed to pat her tongue with her big and second toes for a moment before repeating the forced foot worship one again.  Shelby swallowed to allow her tongue to get some more saliva, and stuck her tongue out once again, licking the hard skin of the heel, the wrinkly, soft, smelly skin of her arch, the hardened skin of the footpad, and then the toes.

“Again,” instructed Mistress Sara as she dragged her left foot down Shelby’s tongue for a third time.  She was enjoying the intimacy of the moment.  She was always a fan of making someone worship her by licking her feet and sucking on her toes.  As she dragged the tips of her toes over Shelby’s exposed tongue for a few moments, she felt her womanhood warming up nicely. 

The heel of the left foot hovered over Shelby’s mouth once again, and she stuck her tongue out after swallowing to ensure a fresh supply of saliva.  The slave-girl’s tongue was used once again to clean her mistress’s foot from heel to toe.  Once the big toe rest on Shelby’s tongue, she was made to welcome it in her mouth once again.  She found herself sucking fervently upon the large toe.  She tried to keep her jaw as open as possible so as not to bite it and upset her mistress who was watching her with a very content and aroused look of approval. 

“HHRRGRRRGH!” she exclaimed as Mistress Sara shoved the toe in past her toe’s joint, fishnet pulling at the side of her mouth and cheek.

Mistress Sara was feeling very aroused by her slave’s efforts of foot worship and toe sucking.  She teased pulling her big toe from Shelby’s mouth, but then dipped it right back in.

“GRRRGHH!” gagged the little girl once more as tears swelled in her eyes from the tonsil-tickle. The giantess began to force even more of her toe in, causing more gagging.

“GRRRRRRGHHHHHH!” cried Shelby, and she brought her hands up to try to fight against her mistress’s foot.  The giantess grabbed her arms and forced them down to her side once more as she then continued to force Shelby to suck more on the large toe in her mouth.

“GGGRRHHHHGGH!!” Shelby continued to gag, her face and eyes turning red as tears streamed down from them.  She shut her eyes, trying to concentrate on not expelling her stomach as Mistress Sara continued to press her big toe against the back of her throat and roof of her mouth.

The giantess then began to wiggle her giant big toe up and down at the toe-knuckle, which gagged Shelby even further.

“GRRGGHHGHH!!”

The sound of a stymied expulsion of puke emanated from Shelby, making Mistress Sara pull her toe from her mouth, stringing a thick, bubbled concoction of saliva which was rubbed on Shelby’s face as she panted and regained her composure.  The giantess tapped her wet big toe against her sub’s right cheek for a few love-taps before sliding the thick and hardened footpad of her right foot over the little girl’s mouth.

“Kiss,” instructed the giantess, showing a little mercy to her sub.  Shelby puckered her lips and planted sweet, passionate kisses on the underside of Mistress Sara’s foot for nearly twenty seconds as the giantess made various parts of the sole of her fishnet-clad foot available to her little slave.  Once she began to kiss her heel, Mistress Sara said,

“Tongue.”

Shelby found herself licking the sole of the giantess’s right foot from heel to toe repeatedly for the next minute.  The fishnet tickled her taste buds as the warm, wrinkly, stinky foot rubbed her face until the giantess’s toe-tips were tickling her tongue as she brushed them from side to side over the exposed muscle.

Shelby swallowed and was then made to apply one last lick which ended up with her once again sucking on the large big toe.

“GGRRRGGHH!” she gagged as she closed her eyes and sucked hard on the toe.  She felt her mistress slowly slide it up and then allow her to suck it back in several times. 

“GRRHGH!”

Mistress Sara proceed to make her slave girl deep-throat her big toe as she had with the other one, pressing the leading edge of her toenail into the back of Shelby’s throat.

“GGGGGHRRGGGHGH!” 

“Aw, face of pain,” said Mistress Sara, breaking the silence of the gagging moment.  “You’re a good foot-girl,” she said, encouraging her little slave who continued to suck.  She felt Shelby’s little tongue caress the underside of her big toe.

“GRRRGHHH!” was all that Shelby could say in response as tears once more streamed down the side of her face.  Finally, Mistress Sara pulled her big toe from the little girls’ mouth.

Shelby wiped her face as the giantess stood up, straddling her miniaturized body.  She watched as she Mistress Sara unbuckled the garter belts that held up her thigh-high fishnets and removed them.  The giantess then stepped her right foot onto Shelby’s chest with the balled-up fishnets in her hand and leaned over.

“Open your mouth,” instructed the giantess.  Shelby obeyed, and swallowed before opening her mouth to let it get stuffed with the fishnets that had just graced the feet and legs of her mistress. 

“MMMPPPPFFF!!” gagged Shelby as Mistress Sara finished stuffing her mouth full of the sexy lingerie.

“Keep those in there.  I’m going to walk all over you, now,” Mistress Sara said.  She stood upright and readjusted her right foot so step squarely upon Shelby’s breasts, and proceeded to step up and place her left foot on Shelby’s face.

“HHRGHMMPFF!!” cried Shelby as her face was smashed beneath the sole of the giant woman. 

Mistress Sara observed Shelby’s face as it was buried in the sole of her large left foot.  Her toenails were painted with a shiny, metallic blue nail polish.  She lifted her left foot and made Shelby turn her head to face to the left before reapplying her weight upon the 3’ woman’s skull.  She then shifted her weight onto Shelby’s head to allow her to breathe.  Upon hearing the shrunken woman’s inhale, she proceeded to step back on Shelby’s chest.  The miniaturized sub grasped at the large foot that crushed upon her chest.

“HHRRRGH!!” groaned Shelby in discomfort.  Mistress Sara was content to stay standing on her little slave girl for nearly a minute before she stepped off.  She noticed that their time, which had only been scheduled for 30 minutes, was approaching its end. 

Mistress Sara extracted her fishnets from Shelby’s mouth, which were quite saliva-soaked, and tossed them to the side.  She then lifted her right foot, and leaning over, pointed her toes once more to Shelby’s mouth, which opened up and allowed the three middle toes into her mouth.

“MMMRRGGGHHPPF!!” exclaimed the little slave girl as her mouth was stretched quite painfully.  She grasped the giantess’s foot at its sides as Mistress Sara tried to force her toes further into her miniaturized mouth.

“MMMGGHRHRGH!!” Shelby gagged as she was unable to fight off the giantess.  Her eyes were shut in discomfort, and her nose scrunched from the invading toes that were shoved in her mouth.  Being forced to suck on the toes of her mistress was making her quite moist.  The toes then slid from her mouth, and Mistress Sara rested her large right foot onto Shelby’s throat and upper chest, stepping up.

“HHRGHGH-MMPPFF!!” exclaimed the little sub as her mistress’s left foot was once more smothering her face.  She continued to clutch at the foot that was crushing down upon her throat, kicking her legs as she struggled for air. 

Mistress Sara rolled Shelby’s face to its side once again and stepped up on her head while stepping off of the sub’s throat.  She coughed a few times as Mistress Sara picked up the remote for the collar, and proceeded to enlarge Shelby back to her regular size.  She knelt down next to her sub and leaned over, placing a kiss on Shelby’s forehead.

“You made your mistress very happy today, my pet.  You served me well.  You’re realizing your place in all of this…beneath my feet,” said Sara as she brushed her hand along Shelby’s cheek.  The young girl was still coughing some as she was breathing heavy, working to regain her composure.

Mistress Sara smiled as she unbuckled the leather collar from Shelby’s neck.

“I’d like to officially welcome you to my collection.  I’ll send out broadcast texts to my collection, asking if any subs are available to entertain me.  When this happens, there is no charge to you, as I am the one looking to be in control.  The only thing is, though, that there is no safe-word in these scenarios, and you get to endure whatever I dole out to you in pain or pleasure.  It’s not for everyone, but usually my subs will try it at least once.  In order to stay on the list, though, you need to book a session with me at least once every other month.  Shall we talk about when you’d like to do your next session?” asked Mistress Sara.

Shelby’s eyes lit up with great happiness and anticipation.

 

Chapter 5 - Cumming to Katie by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

An obese woman is used by Mistress Sara to pleasure herself.

 

Mistress Sara huffed and puffed as she jogged under the bright, hot afternoon sun.  Sweat cascaded down her face and chest as her ample bosom bounced within the teal-green athletic halter.  Her toned, tanned abs glistened with sweat.  Her hips, legs, and upper calves were clad in latex jogging tights.  Her sneaker-clad feet pounded the pavement as her blonde ponytail bobbed with each footfall.  Within the grey New Balance sneakers were her sweaty, hot bare feet, and beneath her massive size 9 right foot was a one-inch tall woman named Katie. 

Katie was in her mid-30s and had shoulder length dark brown hair.  But Katie, who was 5’6”, was encroaching the 330lb mark.  The tiny girl was very rotund and obese.  As a result of her size, Katie was quite unlucky with men, and in a fit of self-loathing and self-pity, sought out Mistress Sara’s services to be punished by a sexy, slim, fit woman who would walk all over her.  Having found servitude beneath the giantess to be an incredible escape, Katie was now addicted to being crushed and trampled.  Her sessions typically involved Mistress Sara using Katie as part of her work-out routine, or a scenario in which Mistress Sara punished her for not doing her exercise.  Additionally, she would frequently ask Mistress Sara to berate her for her size.

---

The sweaty GTS mistress finished her run and slowed down to a walk outside of her nice mansion in SoCal.  She proceeded to do some stretches, pulling her legs behind her to stretch her quads and placing her feet against the curb to stretch her calves.  It had been a satisfying 20-minute jog.  Mistress Sara knew that the tiny woman in her shoes wouldn’t be able to handle much more, and she proceeded inside to her air-conditioned house.

After getting herself a cold bottle of water, she stood with her weight smashing down upon Katie, crushing and smothering her with her sweat-soaked sole as she was embedded into the insole of her running shoe.  After taking a long, satisfying chug of water, Mistress Sara proceeded to towel herself off as she walked to her living room, taking a seat on her nice leather sofa.

“PHEW! It’s hot out there!  How’d you do?” she said as she pulled at her shoe laces and then proceeded to free her feet.  The sounds of faint groaning and moaning could be heard as Katie stuck to the sweaty, clammy sole of the giantess’s foot.  Mistress Sara shook her foot rapidly while scrunching her toes, causing her reddened sole to wrinkle and dislodge the shrunken sub who fell back into her shoe.  With a smile on her face, Mistress Sara leaned over and observed her naked slave.

“Well?  Did you get a good work out?  You’re still really fat, and so maybe we should hit the treadmill since you’re keen to stay in my shoe.  Are you ready for some more?” the giantess said, teasing the large woman who lay as a 1” tall lump of flesh in the insole of her smelly running shoe.

Katie’s large body was racked with pain.  Her joints ached, and her ribs and sternum were very sore from the twenty minute pounding.

“Please…please, Mistress…no more…” the little woman said through her exasperated breathing.

“No more?  More like ‘Please Mistress, no pain, no gain’!” the giantess said as she lifted her foot and pointed her toes toward the entrance of the discarded shoe.

Katie lay on her back and tried to get comfortable as she watched the shadowed sole glide over her head.  The pungent odor thickened as she was overtaken by darkness.  The heat radiating off the foot of the giantess made her break out into another sweat as the hard-skinned heel lowered upon her fat, naked frame, crushing her mercilessly into the shoe’s insole.

“HRGHMMPPF!” she exclaimed while seeing stars.  Her body was flooded with shooting pain as the sound of the shoe-laces being tied reminded the shrunken woman that she deserved to be trampled by beautiful people.

Mistress Sara stood up and walked over to the stair case and trotted down casually, crushing the tiny, plump woman beneath her heel.  She could feel Katie compress easily beneath her weight.  Upon walking into her in-house workout room, Mistress Sara stepped up onto the treadmill and engaged it at a moderate 4mph walk.

“Katie, I’m just going to do a cool-down after that jog,” the giantess said.

Within the shoe, Katie was suffering miserably beneath each punishing footfall, and had no idea that her mistress had addressed her in anyway.  The pace of the crushing trampling was causing such excruciating pain that she was sobbing and weeping.  The sweat-soaked insole pooled its filth around her like a sponge, causing her to swallow and choke on it while trying to find opportunity to breathe.

“HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!”

With each smashing step, Katie could only emit sounds of pain as she was trampled.  As the five minute cool-down wore on, she quickly became dizzy and passed out.

---

“Wake up, little slave girl,” Mistress Sara said, holding the tiny woman in the palm of her hand. 

Katie slowly came to, groggy from the punishing session she had endured so far.  The worse part about this session was that this was a special request from Mistress Sara to Katie since she was a part of her collection.  Mistress Sara was wanting to punish the fat sub for her own amusement, which meant no safe-word.  For Katie, this meant no charge, as well, which was why she agreed to it.  And she had no idea how much more she was meant to take.

“There we are,” said the giantess.  “I think it’s time we work on some of your breathing and breath-control while I do some dumbbells, alright?  I’m going to make you larger, which is unfortunate for you, you fat turd,” Mistress Sara said with a smile.  She lowered the quivering woman to her padded workout bench and with the shrink collar control in her hand, engaged the button.

“AAHH!” cried Katie as her 1” body began to enlarge for a moment, stopping at 5”.  She lay on the end of the bench exasperated and limp.  Her eyes were closed while she grimaced in pain from the trampling.  A shadow grew over her once again, prompting her to open her eyes just as the giantess’ derriere and crotch lowered onto her.

“NOOO!! AAAHHHHMMMPPPPFF!!!” she exclaimed as she was enveloped beneath the warm, sweaty, smelly underside of the giantess as Mistress Sara took a seat on her.

The punishing giantess chuckled lightly to herself as she looked as the tuft of dark brown hair that protruded from beneath her womanhood.  Katie’s head was upright, facing her lycra-clad crotch, trapped in the newly-formed camel-toe of work tights.  The rest of her body felt like a squishy, gelatinous pillow for her pelvis.  The sounds of Katie’s struggles amused her, and she felt the little sub turn her head to her side.

“No no no, little one,” she said as she reached down beneath her and forced Katie’s head back upwards, adjusting herself forward to ensure the little woman’s face was trapped between the lips of her labia through her black workout leggings.

“There we go…you want air, you have to work for it.  Now, I’m going to do a few sets of dumbbells,” the giantess said, reaching forward and lifting up a forty-pounder.  Resting her right arm on her right knee, Mistress Sara began to curl the dumbbell up in smooth, controlled motions.

Katie, though, was trying to squirm and free her face from beneath the giantess’s womanhood, yearning for air.  Her lungs were already greatly restrained as the giantess was sitting on her.  She finally managed to get her face turned to her right, gasping for air.

“BITCH!” said Mistress Sara as she set her dumbbell down and stood up slightly.  Reaching with her left hand to Katie’s head, she held it firmly upright and lowered herself back down upon Katie’s face again. 

“MMPPPF!!” cried the large shrunken woman.  Her arms flailed lightly between the bench and the underside of Mistress Sara’s posterior.  She tried to push the giantess off of her, but it was futile, and her efforts made her mistress laugh as she leaned forward to pick up her dumbbell with her left hand this time.

“One – Two – Three…” Mistress Sara began to count softly as she curled the left dumbbell with her left arm.

Katie continued to struggle beneath the giantess, and once again was able to slip her face out to the side to get a breath, causing Mistress Sara to put her dumbbell down and stand up.

“THAT’S IT!” she said angrily, pulling her Lycra leggings down, revealing her black cotton underwear.  “I’m just going to sit on your face until you can learn to hold your breath as long as I want you to.  Understand?!  ‘Yes, Mistress’?!”

The winded woman nodded her head as she wiped her nose.  The giantess then proceeded to lower her sweaty cotton-clad pussy down upon the fat naked shrunken woman, immersing her fully in her smelly womanhood.

“HHRRGGGMMPPP!” Katie grunted as she was sat upon again.  Her face was enshrouded in smelly, sweat-soaked cotton panties.  The lips of Mistress Sara’s labia rolled over the sides of her face, holding her in place.  The smell was strong and overwhelming.  After several seconds, Katie’s squirming and fidgeting allowed for her to turn her head once again.

Mistress Sara raised herself slightly from Katie’s shrunken body and held her head with her right hand before lowering herself back down upon her face.  The giantess began to lightly gyrate her hips on the shrunken woman’s face as it was near her clitoris.

“MMMMPPP!!” the shrunken woman exclaimed as she was smothered and crushed once again by the beautiful giantess.

“Mmmmmm,” Mistress Sara moaned lightly as she continued to grind upon the little woman’s face and body.  She arched her back gently, closing her eyes as she felt the arousal within her womanhood beginning to build.  She could feel Katie’s face turning away against her labia, and leaned forward to correct her sub.

“STAY!” she said, forcing Katie’s head to turn upright yet again.  She repositioned herself once more and resumed her gently gyrations on her shrunken sub.

“HRGMMMPP!!” moaned the tiny woman, whose reddened face was immersed in sweaty panties.  She continued her struggle, yearning for air, but the fight was being smothered out of her the longer she was sat on. 

Once more, Mistress Sara felt the tiny woman manage to turn her head away as she fought to breathe.  The giantess stood up and stepped back a half step, quickly lowering her right hand to Katie’s left cheek as she slapped her.

“BITCH!” she said in anger.  “You’re my seat!  You suffer beneath me.  I control your breathing!”

The giantess then butt-bombed the fat 5-inch woman, crushing her mercilessly.  Katie was seeing stars, gasping for air beneath the cotton-clad crotch of her mistress.  The giantess scooted forward once more, ensuring Katie’s little head was once more upright to her labia.

The giantess had a gleeful smile on her face as she forced her shrunken sub to be smothered by her crotch.  Katie no longer had much resistance left to give, and accepted her smothering fate beneath the giantess.  The tiny woman was seeing stars, feeling very light-headed from the oxygen deprivation.  Her heart was pounding, and lungs yearning to expand beneath the weight of the massive woman sitting on her.  Once more, she began to fight the smothering, and turned her head to the side to breathe.

Mistress Sara stood up, and stepped out of her Lycra tights, which turned inside out.  She then proceeded to slip her panties off, and then removed her shoes and socks.  Her athletic halter top followed, and within a moment, the giantess was as naked as her slave.  This allowed for Katie to catch her breath as she remained lying on the padded workout bench, just in time to be picked up the giantess’s right hand. 

Mistress Sara didn’t say a word.  She stood with her legs spread, and lowered Katie upside down to her womanhood.  Katie remained silent as well within the tight fist of her mistress.  She felt her feet being inserted into the giantess’ pussy.  It was warm and moist.  The fist changed position as Katie was lifted into Mistress Sara’s sex chute.  She had been her before, and knew what was about to happen.

“Time to work my vaginal muscles, you fat piece of shit.  Since you won’t take your breathing exercises seriously, you’re going to get crushed up in here,” Mistress Sara said, her voice breathless with erotic excitement. 

She had done this to Katie every session, and looked forward to doing it with her due to Katie’s bulbous size.  The tiny sub was up to her waist in her pussy, and Mistress Sara continued to feed the fat sub into her tight vagina as it welcomed Katie.

Katie was overwhelmed by the warm, sticky, mucous-like feeling as she was now pushed up to her large breasts, which she held in check with her crossed arms.  The heat and smell from within were thick and off-putting.  The giantess placed her index finger on the top of Katie’s head, and slowly pushed her up inside.

“There we go,” said Mistress Sara, who continued to push Katie with her middle finger further up and inside her.  The feeling of the five-inch tall woman, who balled up within, was amazing.  As she entombed Katie deeper up her vagina, the little woman tried to push and squirm against her muscular walls.  Knowing that time was limited before she would have to allow Katie to get a breath, Mistress Sara slowly walked over to a plastic 3-drawer bin in the workout room, and retrieved a pink vibrator. 

The sexy, fit mistress’s face flushed with excitement and arousal as her sub continued to struggle within her.  As she stood, she flexed her groin muscles, which squeezed around Katie with tremendous force.

“OOOOHHH!” exclaimed Mistress Sara, incredibly turned on by the feeling of crushing the fat woman within.  She plugged the vibrator into the wall and pulled her workout bench closer.  She then took a seat, which helped compress her vagina around Katie again, which caused her to moan while biting her lip with pleasure.  The vibrator fired on, and she laid back on the workout bench, bringing her feet up to rest on it as well, causing her knees to bend out in a butterfly-like-fashion.

“OOOOHH!!” Mistress Sara chirped with excitement as she applied the vibrator to her womanhood. 

Within the giantess’s undulating womanhood, Katie was practically drowning in Mistress Sara’s sex juices.  She coughed on the sticky fluid that coated her entire body.  The muscular chasm that held her tightly seemed to pulse with life.  The muffled sound of the vibrator outside let her know that she was in for a real treat.

Mistress Sara’s abs tightened as she felt the buildup within, which in turn squeezed upon the shrunken sub.  Katie was now gasping for breath, trying to clamor her way out of Mistress Sara, but she was so obese, the vagina, despite being naturally lubricated, kept her arms tightly pinned across her breasts.

The giantess disengaged the vibrator and lowered it from her pussy.  With her other hand, she reached her thumb and index finger in and spread herself, allowing Katie to get some air.

“Hang on, little one.  I think you know what’s coming…or rather, whose cumming,” said Mistress Sara, removing her fingers after allowing Katie only a brief few seconds to get some air. 

Katie continued to struggle and strain against the tightening, enclosing muscular walls.  Once more in darkness, she heard the sounds of the vibrator engage and resume its work on aiding the giantess to achieve a pleasurable release.

Mistress Sara’s breathing became more rapid, and with her free hand, she began to squeeze and fondle her breast while rubbing herself with the electric vibrator.  She felt beads of sweat on her forehead as her face became flush.  Her legs began to flap, as well, squeezing Katie in a rhythmic undulation.

The echoes of Mistress Sara’s breathing flooded the space that Katie occupied.  The longer she remained within, the faster the giantess’ legs were flapping.  Katie hoped for Mistress Sara to release soon.  Believing she could aid her achievement, the shrunken woman stuck her tongue out and began to lick at the mucous-lined walls of the giantess’ vagina.

Mistress Sara’s eyes opened wide at the feeling of the little woman’s tongue, which caused her to exclaim loudly.  Her body seized, and she quickly straightened her legs and grabbed the sides of the workout bench, leaving the vibrator stuck between her legs, nestled against her pussy.

“HRRRRRRRRGGGHH!” she exclaimed through clenched teeth as she released. 

Within Mistress Sara, Katie was saturated in the giantess’ release.  The muscular cave tightened immensely around her, squeezing out what little air she had left.

“MMMMPPPPFF!!” she exclaimed against the frothy vaginal wall that pulsed with release.  She was covered in thick discharge that flowed over her fat, shrunken body. 

“I deserve this!” Katie thought to herself, “I deserve to consume the sex fluids of this beautiful woman because I’m so fat!”  Her tongue continued to tickle Mistress Sara’s vaginal wall for several more moments as Mistress Sara lay breathless.

She turned off the vibrator while breathing fast, and lowered it to the floor.  She then reached her hands within her pussy and pinched Katie’s head, pulling slowly on her to extract her from the tight confines within.  Finally, Katie emerged from Mistress Sara’s pussy with a <SPLORP> sound, her head pinched painfully between the giantess’s fingers.

The giantess discarded her to the rubber-padded floor, and proceeded to place her left foot on the tiny 5” woman.  Katie’s eyes bulged as the giantess stepped up and stood on her with all of her weight.  As Mistress Sara smiled, Katie grimaced and winced in pain as she was crushed.

The giantess teased Katie’s little face with the tips of her toes as she stood on her. 

“Tongue,” instructed Mistress Sara.

The lips on Katie’s reddening face parted, and the tip of the small pink muscle appeared, lightly tickling the tips of the giantess’ toes.  Mistress Sara made it a point to feel her tongue on the tip of each toe several times before stepping off the small woman, who proceeded to sob and weep.

“Oh, dear, Katie.  We’ve only just begun,” said Mistress Sara as she walked over to the bench and picked up the shrink collar’s remote.  After adjusting the settings, she pressed the button, which caused Katie to clutch at the device around her neck, hissing in pain as she winced.  The tiny woman grew from five inches to three feet.

Mistress Sara walked over and placed her left foot on Katie’s head, forcing it to its side.  She then took a step up and placed her right foot on Katie’s breasts.

“HRRGGH!” Katie grunted as the giant woman stood on her.  Her breasts were so fatty that her flesh looked like squished pillows beneath the foot of Mistress Sara.  She groaned out loud in pain as she was stood upon for a long few moments.

Mistress Sara proceeded to side-step to her right, bringing her left foot to rest upon Katie’s breasts.  The pained expression upon Katie’s face amused the giantess greatly.

“HRRGGHH!” cried Katie as Mistress Sara proceeded to adjust her standing upon her slave, and after a few readjusting footfalls upon the obese shrunken woman, was now standing with both feet upon the slave girl’s breasts.

Katie’s legs kicked repeatedly against the floor as Mistress Sara effortlessly crushed her breasts.  She grabbed at the giantess’ ankles as she silently screamed beneath the large size 9s crushing upon her.

“Oh, you want to suck on my toes with that open mouth?” asked Mistress Sara, who lifted her left foot and pushed on Katie’s forehead to make it lay flat on the floor.  She then dragged her toes down Katie’s grimacing face, and with her big toe, rubbed it on Katie’s lips until her mouth opened, allowing for it to invade her oral cavity.

“GRRGHH!” Katie exclaimed, suppressing the gag reflex triggered by the presence of the large toe in her mouth.  Her cheeks bulged with toe-flesh as her lips sealed around the giant toe.

“Suck, little bitch,” instructed the dominatrix as she remained standing on Katie’s left breast while her toe was shoved into the shrunken woman’s mouth.  To maintain her balance, Mistress Sara put her hands on her hips, standing naked and in true dominating fashion upon the fat three-foot-tall woman.

“HRGGH!” gagged Katie yet again.  She placed her hands on the sides of Mistress Sara’s foot as she sucked hard on the large toe.  The taste was rather salty, as the giantess’ feet were still covered in sweat.  The big toe retracted, only to be replaced by the second and third toes which filled Katie’s mouth.

“MMMPP!!” she groaned as she sucked hard on the two digits.  Her breast was aching badly beneath Mistress Sara, who was casually standing on her.  The giant toes “popped” from Katie’s mouth, and the foot came to a rest back on her right breast.

“AAAAHHH!!” Katie cried as the giant woman lifted her right foot, allowing for the left breast to receive a break from torture. 

The small woman opened her mouth to welcome in Mistress Sara’s big toe.  She sucked on it fervently, her tongue’s taste buds tickling the friction ridges on the underside. 

“HRRGH!” she groaned as the weight on her right titty was becoming too much to bare. 

Mistress Sara extracted her big toe, and proceeded to shove the middle three toes of her foot deep into Katie’s mouth.

“HRRGGGHH!” she gagged and groaned as her cheeks were painfully stretched to accommodate the triplets.

“Good girl,” cooed Mistress Sara, smiling down at her sub.  “That mouth is good for cleaning things.  It’s going to be busy for a while.”

Katie’s eyes welled with tears as a result of the toes teasing her tonsils.  A moment later, Mistress Sara pulled her toes out of Katie’s mouth, and stepped down from her.  She walked over to where she discarded her sweat-soaked black cotton panties and then back to Katie.

“Open,” she instructed as she balled the panties up.

Katie obediently complied, and the giantess shoved the rolled-up cotton panties into her mouth.

“GGAGGHHH!!” exclaimed Katie as Mistress Sara finished pushing them into her mouth. 

Mistress Sara then stepped around Katie, and lowered herself to Katie’s face while spreading her ass-cheeks. 

“MMMMPPPP!!!” exclaimed the shrunken woman as Mistress Sara’s sweaty ass enveloped her face.  Her nose was now pressed up against the puckered sphincter of the beautiful goddess that was sitting on her face.

Mistress Sara sat content upon Katie’s face.  She felt Katie’s warm exhales against her asshole, and then the sucking in of her inhale, knowing that she was getting a full nose of her sweaty ass.  She reached down and began to stroke and pet Katie’s heavily trampled breasts, playing with her nipples in the process.  This caused Katie to flinch and raise her hands to try to fight off the giantess who proceeded to grab her arms and pin them beneath her shins as she sat kneeling on Katie’s face.  Now, Mistress Sara was able to play with the fat woman’s gelatinous breasts unobstructed.

Katie was laying compliantly beneath her mistress, sniffing her ass as much as she could.  She loved having her face sat on by Mistress Sara, whether it was forward or reverse.  In all honesty, it was her favorite thing that her mistress would do to her, well, besides shoving her into her pussy and creaming all over her. 

Within her bulging mouth, the sweaty cotton panties were becoming quite saliva-soaked, and Katie occasionally swallowed the foul-taste.  The feeling of Mistress Sara playing with her breasts after pinning her arms beneath her was quite erotic.  She had to absolutely trust in her to allow herself to be shrunk, trampled, smothered, and facesat.  As her breasts were pulled, pinched, squeezed, and groped by Mistress Sara’s large hands, Katie began to flap her legs with arousal.

<SLAP!>

“MMMPP!” squeaked Katie as Mistress Sara had leaned forward and slapped her pussy hard.

“Nuh-uh,” scolded the giantess as she sat back down on Katie’s face.  “I’ll be the one to control that.”

Katie sniffled, inhaling more of Mistress Sara’s ass in the process.  Her pussy stung from the surprising and shocking slap.  Mistress Sara resumed pulling and plucking on her nipples and breasts, the pain continued to entice and arouse her.

A few minutes later, Mistress Sara sat forward and reached back behind her, extracting her cotton panties from Katie’s mouth.  She tossed them to the side and then lowered her derriere back to Katie’s face.

“Lick,” she said, and within a moment, felt Katie’s fleshy tongue press against her anus.  She smiled as the obese woman proceeded to lick her hole, her tongue trying to force its way into her sphincter on occasion.

Katie’s face was just the right size to slip up in between Mistress Sara’s cheeks.  The smell was thick with sweat and shit.  The inner cheeks were grimy and sweaty.  Despite the disgusting situation, Katie didn’t want to be anywhere else.  She continued to lick the large anus before her in an attempt to appease her mistress.

 

 

Chapter 6 - Shelby's Suffering in Mistress Sara's Sweat Sock by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

The first part of a long weekend between Shelby & Mistress Sara.

Shelby sat anxiously on her futon watching the clock.  It was getting close to when Mistress Sara was to arrive to collect her for the weekend.  She wore a pink tank top with short khaki shorts. 

Having conducted nearly a dozen sessions together in the past eight months, Mistress Sara had approached her with a special request - Shelby would get to endure a grueling weekend-long softball tournament while being very small and kept in Mistress Sara’s cleats.  Mistress Sara wanted to film Shelby’s suffering and branch out to making videos, so the whole experience was at no cost to Shelby, plus, Shelby would get free copies of the videos. With the chemistry Mistress Sara and Shelby shared, Shelby couldn’t wait to be owned.

It was late Friday evening, and Mistress Sara would stop by and collect Shelby after her first game that evening.  She would be used as a foot massager, foot cleaner, and cleat cleaner for not only Mistress Sara, but her teammates as well, as she was on a co-ed team of fellow lifestyle GTS-BDSMers who also had slaves and subs that they kept and that there was no judgement ever.

There was a knock at the door, and Shelby sprang up and hurriedly ran to it, peeking through the peephole to confirm her mistress had arrived.  Upon opening the door, Shelby stepped back, allowing Mistress Sara to walk in.  Sara smiled as she walked in, wearing a black ball cap with her hair sticking out the back in a ponytail, a grey and yellow t-shirt with plenty of sweat rings around her neck and under arms, black athletic shorts, black knee-high socks that were her lucky softball socks, and her feet were adorned with black and white Adidas cleats that were very dirty. 

“Hello, slave,” Sara said as she walked into the condo, set her duffle bag on the futon, and took a seat.  Shelby closed and locked the door behind her mistress, and then proceeded to get on her hands and knees before her mistress.  The cleats that adorned Mistress Sara’s feet were black and white Adidas cleats.  The front half of the leather cleats were black, and covered in dirt.  The tongue and back half of the shoes were white leather, and the tri-stripe on the sides were also white.  The cleats were almost 6 years old, and covered in dirt.

“Are you ready for your weekend as my personal foot-slave?” asked Mistress Sara.  “You’re still alright to spend now through Sunday evening with me?”

Shelby looked up at her mistress and answered.

“Y-yes, Mistress Sara.  I can actually go to Monday night, if you’d like!!” she said with enthusiasm and a smile. 

Mistress Sara returned the smile and proceeded to remove the black leather collar from her duffle bag.  She leaned forward and secured the collar around her pet. 

“We’ll see about that.  By Sunday morning, you may be begging to be set free,” Mistress Sara said as she sat back on the futon.

“I hope I am, mistress, but just keep me under your foot, please!” Shelby said with such bubbly excitement. 

“Safeword?” asked Mistress Sara as she smiled at her sub.

“’Comet’, please, Mistress,” Shelby answered as she tried to regain her composure and return to her submissive mindset.

“Do a good enough job, and this could become your permanent place.  You wouldn’t mind being my on-demand foot slave, would you?” she asked her sub.

Shelby’s eyes lit up as she shook her head.

“OH Mistress!! There’s nothing I want more!!” she exclaimed with excitement.

“We’ll see how you handle the next few days,” Mistress Sara said.

“Mistress, may I clean your cleats?” she asked as she lowered her head and hovered her face just above them jumping right into her submissive mode.  She could smell the strong, foul, corny foot odor encased within the shoes as she stared at her mistress’s footwear.  She gulped in anticipation, feeling her mouth salivate.

“Lick,” Mistress Sara said as she leaned forward.  She watched the short, pretty girl apply her tongue rapidly to the dirty, well-worn cleat.  Shelby savored the flavor of the dirt and shoe-leather as her taste buds soaked up the dirt. 

The pretty petite blonde-haired girl snaked her tongue around the side, to the top, to the inside of the shoe’s dirty, well-worn leather.  Mistress Sara had taken a seat on the couch, and played on her phone while the slave-girl cleaned her cleats. 

Shelby was completely enamored with being owned by Mistress Sara.  It made her feel alive, and aroused, to serve her.  The slave-girl’s tongue turned the dirt into mud, and Shelby would lick, and then passionately kiss the shoe, sucking off the mud and grime into her mouth. 

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara decided to take some video of Shelby licking her cleats with her phone.

“I could do this for hours, Mistress,” she said in between worshipful kisses and licks.

“Did I ask for your commentary?” asked Mistress Sara as she leaned forward to address her slave.  Shelby couldn’t have spoken out of turn at a better time.

“No, Mistress,” answered Shelby as she continued to lick the left cleat clean.

“As soon as you finish cleaning my cleats, I will have to punish you for speaking out of turn,” Mistress Sara said as she sat back and played on her phone.

“Yes, Mistress,” Shelby said, acknowledging her wrongdoing.  She felt excited to get punished.  Shelby placed her hands beneath the cleats’ toe and heel, lifting Mistress Sara’s left foot up.  She looked hungrily at the still-dirty cleat, and proceeded to suck on the toe of the shoe for a moment, lapping her tongue all around it.  She the tilted the cleat’s sole up, stuck her tongue out, and dragged her tongue up the gritty, dirty hard plastic of the well-worn, dirt-and-grass-stained sole.  Her tongue was blackened from the lick, and she repeated her shoe cleaning once more. Mistress Sara continued to record as her slave-girl cleaned her shoe.

A minute later, the slave set Mistress Sara’s shoe-clad foot back on the floor and proceeded to grovel at the right cleat.  She lavished worshipful, admiring licks upon kisses on Sara’s cleat for several minutes, and willing slurped up and sucked off the muddy dirt that her saliva created.  After several more minutes of shoe-worship, Shelby focused on licking the cleat’s sole clean.  Her face was somewhat dirtied by her worship, which made Sara chuckle with amusement.

Of all of Mistress Sara’s “pets”, Shelby was probably the most eager-to-please female slave in her collection.  And she didn’t mind.  After all, Shelby was young and attractive, and made Mistress Sara feel very powerful as she gave herself to Sara’s desires no matter what size, it seemed.

Shelby finished licking the sole of the right cleat and set it back down on the floor, kissing the leather uppers of both shoes several times before sitting back on her knees.  She kept her head down and her eyes averted in submission as Mistress Sara ended that recording.

“I’m ready for my punishment, Mistress Sara,” she said with a look of great anticipation.

Mistress Sara started another recording on her phone as she picked up the remote for Shelby’s collar.

“You will not enjoy tonight’s punishment, my slave,” said Mistress Sara as she kept her phone’s camera on Shelby’s dirty, but beautiful face.  “I have not washed these socks for weeks, and I have played many games in the hot, humid weather we’re having.  I’ve even been wearing these socks to work out during the day, too, in preparation for this weekend.”

Shelby winced as the familiar pain in her neck began to reduce her size.  She grasped at her neck while she shrunk smaller and smaller.  Her clothes, though, did not, and she slipped her arms out of her tank top straps.  Several seconds later, Shelby was kneeling on the warm crotch of her underwear.

Mistress Sara was enormous to her in size.  Shelby stood up as Mistress Sara leaned over and wrapped her right hand around her naked frame, lifting her up to chest-height and keeping her phone’s camera on her. 

“HRRGH!” grunted the little girl in the giantess’s grasp.  Shelby’s head was barely visible in Mistress Sara’s massive fist.  The giantess smiled down at the small slave in her hands as she crossed her right leg over her left.  She held Shelby close to the still-dirty white and black cleat.  A moment later, she paused her video and set her phone down to use her left hand to pull the shoe-strings loose.  The tiny girl watched with anticipation as the cleat was made to slide off of the heel, a distinguishing darkness that represented the sweat-concentration produced by the giantess’s foot was clearly visible.  Within a split-second, the waves of heat and odor wafted up to Shelby, and she felt her head spin with dizziness.

“PHEW!!  Those reek!” Mistress Sara exclaimed as she picked up her phone to resume her video.  She slid her cleat the rest of the way off of her foot and held it in her left hand, the opening of the shoe visible in the phone’s camera.  She brought Shelby over to the shoe’s opening and dropped her in. 

The little 3” girl landed on her back in the squishy, stinky insole.  She set her hands down to sit up for a moment, and the warm, grimy sweat pooled up around them.  The odor was such a strong cheesy and foul-odor blend that it made her feel queasy.

“Lay down, little slave-girl.  You’re going to soak in my foot-sweat,” Mistress Sara said as she lowered her cleat to the floor.  Shelby felt very exposed as she noticed the giantess still holding the phone, recording her.

Shelby was so overcome by the powerful foot odor that her stomach churned mightily.  Mistress Sara reached down and scooted her slave-girl up further into her cleat to lay beneath her arch.  The cheesy smell of Mistress Sara’s foot sat heavily in the humid, tepid shoe.  Shelby noticed the wear and tear within the shoe as black lint balls lined the sides and strings hung from the leather upper and shoe tongue.  She coughed as the light from above disappeared.  The little girl came back to her senses as the thick sweaty, moist cotton-clad foot began to slide over her slowly.

“MMPPPFFF!!” she exclaimed as Mistress Sara’s massive sweat-soaked size 9 foot slid up her naked frame with ease.  The cotton-clad foot was quite warm and saturated.  It rubbed against her body slowly, sending tickling tingles of pleasure and some pain up throughout.  The giantess’s toes rubbed the sock over her face, which she kept upright as the sweat from Mistress Sara’s sock was ingrained into her skin.  Sweat dribbled lightly out of the cotton fabric.  The massive footpad slid over Shelby’s stomach and chest, embedding her more and more into the insole.  Shelby turned her head to her right some in order to keep her mouth and nose clear to breathe.  As the giantess’s foot slid further over her body, she was immersed in warm, foul foot sweat and odor.  Then the oppressive weight bore down upon her naked, tingling 3” frame.  Through it all, she had an expression of extreme contentment and happiness upon her face.

“HHRRGGHGGLGLE!” choked Shelby as the weight of her mistress’s foot pressed her into the spongy, sweat-soaked insole, causing it to pool around her three-inch body.  Having turned her head completely to her right, the sweat seeped into her open mouth, causing her to gag and choke.  It tasted horrid and disgusting.  It stung her taste buds due to the high salt and ammonia content.  But she felt it a privilege to drink Mistress Sara’s disgusting foot filth.

As her foot settled in to the cleat, the giantess smiled as she could feel her sub beneath her arch, squirming occasionally.  She leaned forward and pulled on each transversal of the shoe strings to ensure maximum restriction for Shelby as she recorded, and then proceeded to tie her shoe very tightly.  The tiny girl was completely immobilized, pressed between the two soft, somewhat forgiving, and horribly smelling surfaces of the shoe’s insole and Mistress Sara’s sock-clad foot. 

“HHHRRGGHHH!!” she cried in the darkness due to the immense weight increasing upon her as Mistress Sara ended her video and sat back, crossing her left leg upon her. 

The smell was so intense and erotic.  Shelby was quite turned on, and proceeded to open her mouth once more to take a drink of the warm foot sweat that was pooled around her.  She choked and gagged some more as she swallowed the tepid, salty-sweat.  The temperature within the shoe prison was rapidly rising, as well.

Shelby could detect Mistress Sara’s heartbeat through the cotton of the sock, though it was faint.  It was quite intimate to the little woman to be allowed to smell her Mistress’s feet, drink her foot sweat, and to be allowed to listen to her Mistress’s heartbeat.  She felt her skin becoming clammy with sweat in response to the rising temperatures. 

Mistress Sara remained seated on the futon, playing with her phone.  She had had a long week at work with other clients, mostly male, and was happy to be able to punish Shelby by putting her in her shoe. 

The thought of bringing Shelby home to live with her as her personal foot-slave was quite tempting.  She had been contemplating asking another slave – Cameron – the same question, but she already kept her husband permanently shrunk, having snipped his collar one evening, entrapping him to perpetual shrunken servitude.  The more she dwelled on the idea, the more she was liking it.  After all, she knew Shelby was mature enough to make the decision on her own. 

Meanwhile, Shelby continued to inhale the foul goodness that permeated the tight, confining space.  She was becoming more and more aroused as she inhaled Mistress Sara’s foot odor.  She wanted so badly to lick the giantess’s feet and to suck on her socks and toes.  She truly wanted to be Mistress Sara’s foot girl. 

Despite the pressing weight upon her frame, Shelby proceeded to slide her right hand down between her legs.  As she struggled and strained to breathe, she managed to get her index and middle fingers in her labium and began to massage herself, sighing in pleasure.  She felt herself build quickly as she remained trapped within the giantess’s shoe prison.

Mistress Sara’s phone dinged with a text message from a fellow dom named Garth.  He owned his own IT company, and was very rich.  He, too, embraced the GTS-BDSM space by enslaving his wife, Maura.  Mistress Sara’s own husband had worked for him for quite some time, too, until it was discovered that Maura and Sean had had an affair.

Garth: <Hey, what you got going on tomorrow night?>

Sara: <I’m training a prospective permanent addition to my personal collection; she’s suffering in my cleat as we speak>

Garth:  <the one’s you wore tonight to the game?!?! Brutal!>

Sara: <It’s the only way she’ll learn her place J>

Garth: <so, Maura was acting up after the game, struggling to clean my cleats and feet, and I was wondering if you’d like to help punish her tomorrow evening after the games.  You can stay the night, too.  But if you’re too busy, I understand>

Sara: <I’m in!  I’ll stay the night, but you also have to promise me to help me punish my sub with some tag-team action on her first before we concentrate on Maura.>

Garth: <Deal!  See you then!>

Mistress Sara smiled as she felt Shelby squirming some more beneath her.  She set her phone on the couch next to her.  She felt Shelby squirming in a rhythmic fashion, as something was rubbing subtly against her sock-clad sole.  Curious what her slave-girl was doing, she leaned forward and untied her shoe, and then pulled her foot up and out. 

Shelby was blinded by the light that flooded in, and used her left arm to cover her eyes, but had left her right hand in her pussy.  The hot, humid air lessened significantly, and she was able to breathe uninhibited.

“Nuh uh uh, little foot girl,” said Mistress Sara.  “This is a punishment.  You don’t get to play with yourself!” exclaimed the giantess with authority.  Shelby pulled her hand from her labia as the pain created by the collar flooded her body.  She felt herself getting bigger, and Sara set the remote down after making her slave 5” in size.

“Now, you lay with your hands above your head in a hands-up position.  ‘Yes, Mistress’?” she instructed.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” Shelby answered, winded and completely aroused.  Now that she was five inches in size, her head lay in the indention made by Sara’s footpad with her hands above, that, her arms bent at the elbows.  Mistress Sara picked up the cleat and proceeded to pull the shoe strings loose to ensure her sock-clad foot would fit with the larger-sized girl in it.

“You enjoying the smell of my nasty sweat sock?” she asked, observing Shelby’s reddened body.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” Shelby answered as she wanted to so badly masturbate and bring herself to orgasm.  She knew, though, that this would be worth it.  She felt the shoe get set on the floor and once again Sara’s cotton-clad toes lowered in, darkening the prison. 

She felt their sweaty, moistened cotton strands press down upon her leg, which she turned at her hips to accommodate the increasing pressure.  As the sweaty cotton was slowly dragged up her body, Shelby bit her lip in excited arousal.  Mistress Sara’s foot was about to send her over the edge as it slid up her naked body, rubbing her nipples as the toes glided with ease past them. 

The weightier footpad, though, practically steam rolled the little girl, the weight of which came to a rest upon Shelby’s head and upper shoulders.  Her arms were pinned at a 90-degree angle out to her sides, her hands clutching desperately into the sweat-soaked cotton fabric.

“HRRRRGH!” Shelby moaned, grimacing in pain from the weight of her Mistress’s foot upon her.  The giantess’s foot settled, her heel sealing her in, and the giantess leaned forward to once again tighten her shoe strings.

“HHRRGH!” Shelby cried as she felt the weight increase.  The odor was even thicker in the toe section of the giantess’s cleat.  She didn’t think that it was possible, but it was.  Her face was turned to her right completely, facing towards the ball of her mistress’s foot.  She grimaced in discomfort.  Being larger in size meant that it was significantly tighter confines within her mistress’s incredibly smelly shoe.

Now that she had made her slave girl five-inches in size, Mistress Sara chose to stand up.

“GRRHHMMPPPF!!” cried Shelby as the weight that crushed upon her was massively increased.  Mistress Sara smiled as she shifted her weight completely upon Shelby, practically flattening her within her shoe, as she continued to tighten her shoe strings.  The sweat puddled around the little girl who was now encased within the giantess’s cleat, and she once again choked, coughed, and gagged on the foul, sweaty contents as Mistress Sara slowly and methodically crushed her while tightening the shoe strings slowly.

After a minute, she tied her shoe as tight as she possibly could.  Once complete, she sat down and picked up the collar’s remote.  Looking at the decimal space after 5, she slid it up to .5, and pushed the button.

Shelby was already incredibly strained within her mistress’s cleat, and felt the pain of the collar ignite once more for only a moment.  She felt herself get slightly larger beneath the giantess’s sock-clad foot.  The space was so tight for Shelby that she felt the sweat compress from Sara’s sock and trickle down her face into her eyes and mouth, choking her and stinging her eyes in the process.

“HRRGHH!!  HRRGGHH!!!!  HHRRRGHHH!!” Shelby continued to groan and strain after the size differential had stopped.  She labored for every breath she could, unaware that her mistress was about to make things even more difficult for her.

Indeed, Mistress Sara heard her shoe’s leather creak a little after making Shelby a half-inch larger.  Not content that Shelby was miserable enough, she slid the dial with the “5” up to “6”, and pushed the button once again.

“AAAAHHHHHHRRRRRGGHHH!!” cried Shelby as she was made larger once more.  The pain from her neck emanated through her entire body, which ached in agony beneath the giantess’s foot.  But things were only going to get worse from here.  Mistress Sara stood up.

“HHHRHGHGHGGG!!” Shelby yelled, and fell into silence as all the air in her body was crushed out.  She was seeing stars, and her body was nearly numb from being crushed.

Sara could hear Shelby’s cries from within her shoe very faintly.  She knew her foot girl was suffering incredibly within her hot, sweaty cleat.  She remained standing on the little girl within her cleat for almost a solid minute before she returned her left foot to the floor and lifted her right foot slightly to allow Shelby a chance to breathe some.

“GASP! <COUGH COUGH> GASP! <COUGH> GASP! <COUGH> GASP! <COUGH COUGH>” Shelby was sucking in the hot, humid, tepid, foul-foot odor for air as fast as she could while choking down more of Mistress Sara’s foot sweat.  Her arms remained trapped up by her head, and her crotch was incredibly moist.  The conditions within the shoe were getting hotter and hotter the more she remained inside.

The giantess’s foot then lowered back to the floor, and Mistress Sara took a seat upon the futon, crossing her left leg once more, as she picked up her phone, and resumed her blogging about her domination of little slaves. 

Mistress Sara took a deep-breath before enabling her social-media live-stream to her audience.

“Hello all my subs and those who wish you were my subs!  I’m Mistress Sara, and I’m broadcasting to you live to give you a little sample of what one of my most favorite slaves is suffering through.”

Mistress Sara turned her phone and leaned forward, focusing the camera on her cleat-clad shoe.  She flexed her foot a few times to elicit some audible response from her slave-girl.

“<FLEX> GRRRGHH!!...<FLEX> GRRRGHH!!”

“That’s right, my subs, the sound you’re hearing is one of my favorite foot-slaves being baptized in my foot-sweat after a pair of softball games tonight.  She’s about 6” in size in there, so the space is very tight and cramped and these cleats are about 6 years old, so you can imagine the smelly hell she’s going through.  This, too, could be you!”

Mistress Sara kept the camera on her cleat as she continued.

“I also wanted to take this opportunity to announce a couple of new features coming to my website!!  I’m now going to be taking video requests, as well as producing clips which will be available for purchase and download.  Look for the links and submit your requests and payments.  To honor the occasion, I’m going to post 3 videos I took about 20 minutes ago of me and my slave-girl cleaning my cleats before she ended up in them, and will make them available to purchase at half-price for just $10 each!  And don’t forget, if you’re in the area, or even if you’re just passing through, and want to submit yourself to me, fill out the contact form with your application fee, and I’ll be in touch!”

Sara sat back bringing the camera to point to her. 

“That’s all for now, my little footlings!  Remember, sign up for my email updates!”

Mistress Sara ended her broadcast.  She spent the next thirty minutes doing some on-the-fly video edits to Shelby’s shoe-licking clip, her shrinking clip, and then her entrapment within her cleat clip.

Within the very tight, restrictive confines of the giantess’s sweat-soaked, hot, humid cleat, Shelby was near the end of her rope. She was very limited with lung capacity, and the temperature, combined with the oppressively erotic foot odor, were about all she could take.  But this was where she wanted to be.  She wanted to be crushed and owned like this. 

“HRRGH!” she grunted randomly in pain as she felt dizzy and overheated.  She was so tightly compressed beneath Mistress Sara’s massive foot that as she faced to her right, her left half of her face was almost completely covered by the sweaty, stinky cotton-clad foot flesh, and the right of her face was almost completely immersed in the softball cleat’s insole, leaving a very small space for her nose and some of her mouth to suck in any air.

“please…mistress sara…please let...please let me out…it hurts…it hurts so much…”  pleaded the shrunken, suffering little girl within the cleat.  Through the remote, Sara was able to hear Shelby’s pleas, but she disregarded it.  She knew Shelby’s safe word of “comet” would be used if she was serious about the situation.  The giantess smiled as she turned the volume down on the remote, and returned to her blogging.

---

The immense, crushing pressure exuded upon Shelby’s six-inch-tall body began to lessen.  The sounds of the giant shoe strings loosening stirred the shrunken little girl, who had passed out from the horrid conditions of being in Mistress Sara’s cleat.  

After a few moments, the giantess’s heel lifted from the cleat, and in a vacuum-like motion, allowed some much cooler air to flow in.  The cotton-clad foot slid slowly down Shelby’s tiny body, leaving tickling, tingling pleasantries all down her pain-racked body.

<GASP!!>

Shelby gasped as she was able to take an uninhibited breath for the first time in over 30 minutes.

“Wakey wakey, little slave,” said Mistress Sara, who snapped a picture with her phone of the tiny girl’s lower body lying within her shoe’s insole, making sure not to include Shelby’s face, as she would load it up her blog.

Sara watched as the reddened body of her foot-girl slowly moved.

“AAAHH!!  AAAAHHH!!” cried Shelby as she very slowly and painfully straitened her legs and moved her arms, turning her head to the other side as well.  A variety of joints shifted and popped back into place in excruciating pain, causing the shrunken girl to burst into tears.  She slowly curled up on her side.  As she did, Sara noticed the visible, sunken indentation Shelby’s body had made in the insole.

“The next transgression of disobedience like that, slave, will be that exact punishment for an entire day.  Understand?  ‘Yes Mistress’?” instructed the giantess.

“Y-Y-YES!! M-M-MISTRESS!!” Shelby said, crying out in extreme pain.  Everything about the punishment was horrible and miserable, and turned her on in an incredibly erotic way.

Mistress Sara proceeded to lower her shoe and turn it out, dumping the little 6” girl to the floor.  Shelby lay there on her stomach, her eyes blinded by the bright light.  The giantess slipped her shoe back on and tied it once more. 

“You keep this up, slave girl, and I’m not going to have much of a choice but to crush you beneath my cleats, understood?”

Shelby shook her head in compliance.  Her body ached from the extreme crushing, and her skin having soaked in her mistress’s foot sweat.  She lightly sobbed from the pain.

“EXCUSE ME!?!?!” yelled Mistress Sara.  She lifted her left cleat, and placed is harshly upon Shelby, and rolled the little 6” girl onto her back.

“AAAHH!! HRRRGHHGGH!!” exclaimed the tiny waif as Sara’s punishing cleat bore down upon her tiny body.  She strained once again beneath the tremendous weight of her awesome giantess.

“You know, I thought I had taught you better, but apparently not!” Mistress Sara said, her hands on her hips as she stood with her left foot pinning Shelby to the floor.

“HRRGHH!” she continued to strain, her head protruding past the side of the massive size 9.  Sara watched as her slave’s face turned red once again.

“Tonight, you’ll sleep in my sock and shoe.  This one, to be exact,” said the giantess as she crushed down upon the tiny, struggling girl.  She lifted her cleat momentarily from Shelby, who took a quick breath, before she disappeared completely beneath the punishing cleat.

“AAHHH!!!”

<STOMP-CRUSH>

“HRRGHH!”

Shelby was completely immersed within the carpet beneath the slightly elevated hard plastic sole of the cleat that crushed down upon her.  Her body was reacquainted with the extreme pain she had just been able to escape.  Then, the pain in her neck was renewed.

“HHRRRGHH!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!” she screamed as she shrunk from 6” to 2”.

Mistress Sara lifted her cleat from the little girl who lay trying to catch her breath.  Shelby curled up on her side once more, painfully bringing herself into a fetal position.  She heard Mistress Sara rummaging in her duffle bag for a few moments before the giantess pinched her by the ankles and lifted her upside down.

“AAAHHHH!!!” screamed Shelby, her blonde, matted hair hanging down with her arms.  The giantess laid the shrunken woman on her leg, and Shelby watched as Mistress Sara, who had a roll of medical tape in her hand, pulled several inches out and tore it.  She gulped nervously as Mistress Sara reached for her once more.

A few moments later, Shelby lay completely bound around her abdomen, just below her breasts in tape, which also trapped her hands and arms completely too.

“HRRGGH!! HRRGH!!” she said as she strained and groaned.  Mistress Sara simply smiled.

“You brought this upon yourself,” she said.  She took another stretch of the medical tape and bound her legs up at the knees, making it impossible for her to bend her legs. 

After discarding the roll of tape back into her duffle bag, Mistress Sara then produced a small, smoked-glass bottle of liquid bandage.

“Keep your mouth closed,” Mistress Sara instructed.  Shelby lay compliantly as the giantess brushed on some of the liquid bandage over her mouth, sealing it shut within a few moments.

“MMMM!! MMM!!! MMMM!!!!” grunted Shelby through her sealed lips.  Her eyes were wide with surprise as to how well her lips sealed.

“I am going to make you sleep in my sweat sock and cleat all night,” Mistress Sara said.  “In the morning, you’ll go straight to my slipper until I walk to the ball fields.”

Shelby was quite excited to be owned by Mistress Sara like this.  The fact that her mistress was going to use her as her personal foot-slave for such an extended period of time made her hopeful that she would be allowed to become an on-call, lifestyle foot-girl.

With her left cleat removed, and having pulled her rank, stinky sweat sock from her left foot, Mistress Sara dangled the little 2” girl in her grip upside down.

“MMMMMMMM!!!!  MMMMM!!! MMMMM!!!” exclaimed Shelby as she was held over the opening of the stinky knee-high sock.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!” she cried as she was dropped in.  Landing in the putrid-smelling foot of the sock, she was overcome by the incredibly pungent odor, which at her 2” size, was even more intense than before.

Mistress Sara proceeded to roll her sock around Shelby, completely entrapping her within.  Shelby was dizzied by the rolling action, but remained silent as she took deep inhales of the fresh foot odor within the sock that had been on the giantess’s foot all day. 

Mistress Sara smiled as she heard no complaints from the little girl.  She stuffed the rolled up sock into her cleat, and proceeded to discard her other cleat and sock, and placed them into her softball bag.  Her feet now adorned with Chaco sport sandals, Sara picked up her gear bag, and left.

 

Chapter 7 - Shelby Under Mistress Sara by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

The continuation of Shelby's weekend with Mistress Sara.

 

 

Shelby awoke to a dizzying, spinning, terrifying surprise as the cold, stinky, grimy sweat sock she had been kept in overnight was unfurled.

“MMMMMMM!!!” she exclaimed with a high-pitch as she lay within her mistress’s sweat sock.  She was so dizzy from the unfurling that she had no idea which was up, until she was falling from the sock and tumbling down out of it.

Shelby’s bound, naked body landed a bit of a thud on the hardwood floor at the slipper-shod feet of her mistress.  She was 2” in size, and completely immobilized from the athletic tape that Mistress Sara had used to bind her arms and legs.  Her mouth was still sealed shut by liquid bandage.  She squinted her eyes from the bright light as the sharp shock of pain helped wake her up rather rudely. 

A grasping pressure was applied to her ankles, and she was lifted from the floor a slight way before being dropped on the warm faux-wool insole of her giantess’s slipper.  The slipper had a thick pink cotton upper and dark grey rubber sole, its insole lined with well-worn, smelly faux wool. 

Shelby’s eyes began to adjust to the light just in time to see her mistress dressed in a teal blue/green pajama tank top and matching pajama shorts.  Her right foot lifted from the floor, showing its redness from standing.  The giant toes splayed and quickly slid over the tiny girl, laying across Shelby’s naked frame before they tightened around her.

“MMMMMM!!!!” exclaimed the tiny 2” girl as she was scrunched by the ginormous toes.  Her muscles and joints were quite sore and achy from the punishment she endured within her mistress’s cleats from the previous evening, as well as being bound for the entire night.  Her face was completely immersed within the smelly underside of her mistress’s unwashed big toe.

Mistress Sara smiled as she felt the little woman in her toe-grasp compress with ease.  Her slave firmly entrapped, she slid her foot further back into her slipper.  Once her foot was settled in, she released her punishing scrunch on the little slave-girl, and sat back down on the couch.  She crossed her left leg over her right as she took a sip of coffee that she had brewed.

Shelby lay in the darkness of the toe-section of Mistress Sara’s slipper, her face buried in the underside of her mistress’s big toe.  The foot emanated with strong cheesy foot odor, and Shelby was loving it.  She wished to lick the giantess’s foot, to suck on her toes and clean it with her tongue.  She wished to masturbate and cum so hard while sniffing Mistress Sara’s foot, but she remained helplessly bound and restrained, completely at the mercy of the giantess.

The toes occasionally flinched, gently caressing her naked 2” frame as Shelby felt herself becoming addicted to the smell of the foot.  She took long, drawn-out, deep inhales of the very pungent-smelling foot through her nose.

“MMMMM” she moaned quietly as she continued to feel the arousal build within her.

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara continued to drink her coffee and read the social media responses to her post from the previous night.  She had multiple inquiries for movies and videos, but most were saying the same thing – increase her video quality by the use of actual cameras, not smartphones, and then they would see how well her videos would actually be edited and made into a final product.     

As Mistress Sara read, she became slightly annoyed and angry at the comments about the video’s quality.  Subconsciously, her giantess toes squeezed Shelby tightly, crushing her with ease and smothering her out of the blue.

“MMM!!” she grunted in pain as her body compressed within the crushing, constricting, punishing grip administered by the giantess’s toes

The toes compressed tightly around her, scrunching the slave-girl for nearly thirty seconds before releasing her grip and slid her foot out of her slipper slowly.  The heavy toe-tips dragged over Shelby’s bound, vulnerable frame, tickling her nipples hard.  As she lay in the forward toe area of the open-heeled slipper, Shelby turned her head to watch the flesh-colored tower of the giantess’s leg walk away.  She yearned for her mistress to return, to punish her, to squeeze and scrunch her with her toes, to crush her, to step on her.  She wanted to be the lint on her foot.  She wanted to be the toe jam between her toes. 

Shelby lay in a state of total submission to Mistress Sara, waiting for her to return from having poured herself another cup of coffee.  The floor began to shake subtly as the giantess walked back.  A few moments later, in her foggy haze of submission, the shadow of the giantess’s toes descended upon her once again, and she was immersed once more within the toe-crevice.  Unable to smile from the liquid bandage over her mouth, Shelby was happy to be back where she belonged – beneath Mistress Sara’s toes.

The weight of the toes gently lay upon her small, naked frame.  Her face was once more smothered by the big toe, and the second toe lay over her breasts and abdomen, warming her nipples which remained hard.  She longed for sexual release.  The more she was made to smell the giant woman’s pheromones, the more aroused she was.  Having spent an entire night wrapped up in Mistress Sara’s sweat sock, unable to masturbate, Shelby was incredibly horny.

Mistress Sara continued to respond to comments, requests and inquiries from her social media and video clips she had posted last night.  She scrunched her toes upon Shelby, gently caressing her naked form.  The giant, wrinkly friction ridges tickled her body with extreme eroticism.  The gentle motion of the smelly, clammy flesh rubbing across her breasts was nearly enough to send her into an orgasmic frenzy.  Her face was rolled against the underside of Mistress Sara’s big toe, keeping her smothered most of the time, but allowing for just a few moments to inhale and exhale periodically.  The tiny girl’s heart was racing and her body quivering.  Her hands clenched tightly in fists while still bound tightly to her clammy body.

“MMMM…MMM…” she moaned sporadically.

Mistress Sara could sense Shelby was enjoying the gentle play she was administering with her toes.  Knowing what would send her shrunken submissive over the edge, she slowly slid her foot back just enough to let her toe-tips lay upon her foot-toy.

Shelby exclaimed with restrained excitement as the friction ridges on the underside of the giant toes tickled her flesh, titillating her nipples.  Mistress Sara felt the warm, excited exhales against her big toe, and slowly began to rake her toe-tips over Shelby by retracting her toes at their knuckles, and then extended them back over Shelby’s bound form.

“MMMMM!!!  MMMMMMM!!!!” Shelby moaned with enthusiasm as her little titties were rubbed by the giantess’s second toe.

Back and forth, back and forth, Mistress Sara masterfully maneuvered her toes to tease Shelby’s body…a move that she had used to bring countless bound men and women in her shoes to orgasm with.

“MMMMMMMMM!!!!!” Shelby exclaimed, feeling the sensation within her breasts become too much to control.  Her body tensed as she exhaled.  Her muscles tightened tremendously as she felt the release from her womanhood.

 

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!!”

Mistress Sara could feel her shrunken slave buck and undulate beneath her toe tips.  Despite Shelby being in the throes of an orgasm, the giantess continued to rub her body with her toe-tips, prolonging the release of the climax.

“MMMMMM!!  MMMMMM!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!”

Shelby’s reddened face tensed as the second release began almost instantly after the end of the first climax.  Mistress Sara’s toes continued to rub and tease her breasts.  Her face pressed against the underside of the giantess’s big toe for several seconds, and the toes stopped their teasing. 

Mistress Sara smiled as she felt Shelby’s body quivering, leaving her toes to rest upon the naked girl’s restrained frame.  Several seconds later, after Shelby was huffing and puffing against her toe, she slid her foot back in, trapping Shelby once again in her smelly toe-crevice.

Shelby lay in an erotic euphoria.  Her body was caressed by the underside of the clammy toes as if they were hugging her in post-coital release.  She wished to kiss the toes that had just fucked her hard…twice.  If she could smile, her face would have had a grin from ear-to-ear.  She closed her eyes as she continued to smell the giantess’s foot in the darkness of the confining toes.

---

Shelby was shocked awake by the giant toes squeezing her once more, smothering her with ease.  Tightly encased within the toe’s grip, the foot dragged her out from the slipper.  She fell to the hardwood floor of Mistress Sara’s living room as the giant foot slipped back into the slipper.  She squinted as her eyes took a few moments to adjust once again to the world out from beneath Mistress Sara’s feet.

A pair of giant fingers pinched her small two-inch body and lifted her at a dizzying pace from the floor.  Shelby blinked rapidly to help her eyes focus on the beautiful, large face of her punishing mistress who smiled at her.  She then lay Shelby down on the top of her right leg and holding her in place with her right hand, used her left index finger to scrape off the liquid bandage.  The little girl was thankful to have the ability to move her mouth, and she hoped she’d be allowed to use it to serve the beautiful giantess in some capacity.

Shelby squeaked as she was rolled over, and Mistress Sara proceeded to unbind the athletic tape from around her little body.  A few moments later, Shelby was free of all restraints, but dangled upside down in the giantess’s grip.  Shelby watched as she was lowered to the hardwood floor, and dropped from a short distance.

“Slave,” Mistress Sara said, leaning forward to address the shrunken woman, “I want my feet licked clean before we have to leave for the game in a bit.”

Shelby scrambled to get on all fours, answering, “Y-Y-YES, MISTRESS!!”

The giantess slipped her feet out from her slippers, and Shelby crawled towards the large right one when the stinging, burning sensation of the shrink collar engaged, causing her to cry out in pain as she was enlarged to 12”. 

“That will help you use your time more wisely,” Mistress Sara said, putting the remote down on the couch next to her, and resuming her interactions on social media.

Shelby regrouped after a moment, and then crawled out to face the giantess, lowering her face to the toes on the right foot.  Without hesitation, she stuck her tongue out between the big and second toes, running it between the acrid-tasting flesh and cleaning her toe jam.  The taste was definitely pungent and off-putting, but Shelby knew her place was at Mistress Sara’s feet.  She licked again and again between the large toes, dragging her tongue across the nail beds of the toes to make sure the sexy blue nail polish was as shiny as possible.  She even used her pretty, long blond hair to help shine them as well, unaware that Mistress Sara had been recording her diligent efforts.

Shelby continued to drag her tongue across the top of the large size 9 foot, licking from the outside across to the ball of Mistress Sara’s foot, slowly making her way up the foot until she was licking from ankle bone to ankle bone.  She then dragged her tongue back down the foot, over the big toe, onto the hardwood floor, across a few paces, and up to Mistress Sara’s left foot, where she proceeded to lick out and clean between the beautiful giantess’s toes, consuming any lint, dirt, grime, and toe jam.

As she continued to try to prove her dedication to serving her mistress, Shelby once again gave the painted nailbeds lots of attention, lapping at them with her tongue persistently, and then shining them with her long hair.

Mistress Sara continued to record her shrunken little slave who knelt before her, worshipping her feet by licking them clean.  It made her feel special, and appreciated.  Most slaves seemed to focus on what they can get out of an experience with Mistress Sara.  Shelby, and one other male slave named Cameron, seemed to be the only ones who legitimately loved to serve her, to put her on a pedestal.  Though she knew Shelby certainly enjoyed being beneath her feet, she sensed Shelby would actually be content to spend every waking moment in service to her.

As Shelby once again began to lick across her foot, Mistress Sara began to play and tease herself, having been turned on by the little woman’s foot worship.  Shelby heard the giantess’s breathing pattern changed to a deeper, slower-pace rhythm.  She smiled as she applied her tongue to the giantess’s foot again, dragging it over the sweaty, dirt-laden skin in an attempt to clean her mistress’s feet.  Feeling adventurous, the shrunken slave began to drag her tongue up Mistress Sara’s ankle, applying several worshipful-laps, and then continued to slowly drag her tongue up the giantess’s calf muscles.  She felt the prickles of the giantess’s leg stubble against her taste buds. 

The shrunken woman got to her feet, licking the giantess-mistress’ leg.  Mistress Sara stopped recording and set her phone down before standing up.  Shelby stepped back as the beautiful blonde-haired giantess looked at her with lust.  Shelby gulped as she watched Mistress Sara reach for her by her hair.

Shelby cried out in pain, straining and grasping at the giantess’ hand that was full of her long blonde hair.  Mistress Sara proceeded to drag the 1’ tall girl by her hair down the stairwell of her house, causing Shelby’s feet to bounce off the carpeted steps as she tried to keep up.  The shrunken girl continued to wince in pain while clawing at the strong hand that held her hair as Mistress Sara took her into her home gym and dungeon.

“HERE!” Mistress Sara said as she approached her workout bench, forcing Shelby to lie on her back.

The giantess dragged Shelby further up to the edge of the bench and finally let her go.  The little woman lifted her head and flared her hair out from underneath her as she watched her giantess-mistress remove her pajama’s tank-top and shorts, revealing her shaved womanhood.

“NOW PUT THAT TONGUE TO WORK!” said Mistress Sara with authority as she straddled the bench.

Shelby’s eye widened at the sight of the outer lips approaching her face quickly.  She gripped the padding of the workout bench tightly as Mistress Sara’s shaven pussy lowered upon her face.  As the giantess’ labia slid over her face, Shelby trembled and quivered with anticipation and excitement as she was immersed in Mistress Sara’s strong-smelling snatch.  She was in complete darkness as she began to snake her tongue against the warm, moist flesh.  She had to hold her breath due to the lack of air, but she worked her tongue as hard as she could against her mistress’ clitoris.

Mistress Sara cooed, oooh’d, and ahhh’d as the little girl beneath her pussy licked at her insides.  She grinded her crotch heavily upon Shelby’s face, and the little girl took it like a true submissive.  The taste was pungent and acrid of sweaty feminine odor, but it was purely Mistress Sara that Shelby was licking.  The giantess’s hips gyrated with controlling ease upon her face, turning her head slightly this way and that. 

“Mmmmm,” Mistress Sara moaned as she rode Shelby’s face. 

The giantess-mistress began to grope her breasts and bit her lower lip as she felt herself build.  She sighed with erotic breath as she looked down past her own breasts while grinding hard upon Shelby’s skull, occasionally seeing the scrunched, moistened face of her shrunken slave. 

Shelby was licking and sucking as much as she could when she felt two large pairs of fingers pinch her breasts hard.

“HMMMMMMM!!!” she yelled with excitement against Mistress Sara’s clitoris.

“OOOHHH!!” the giantess exclaimed from the feeling of her slave’s exclamation.  “Let’s do that again!” she said, pinching Shelby’s little breasts once again between her index fingers and thumbs.

“MMMMM!!!!” the muffled cry of the shrunken woman underneath Mistress Sara’s crotch cried.  This time, though, Mistress Sara not only pinched, but she pulled and twisted them, too, causing further cries and screams that vibrated against her clit.

“OOOOOOHHH!!” Mistress Sara said, winded from the excitement that was building.  Keeping the shrunken girl’s breasts tightly pinched and pulled, Mistress Sara began to rapidly grind her pussy on Shelby’s face, taking full advantage of her shrunken slave’s muffled cries that vibrated against her clit.

“HRRRRGGGHH!!  HRRGGGHHHH!!  HRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!”

Mistress Sara threw her head back as she tightly closed her legs together.  She let go of Shelby’s breasts and placed her hands palms-down on her slave’s hips as she arched her back.  She stiffened her legs so that they were straight off the ground.  Shelby’s little entrapped skull and upper body bore the entire weight of the giantess as she climaxed mightily.

“HHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!  HRRRRRGGGHHHH!!  OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!”

The giantess’s tense body trembled in release.  The climax cascaded down upon Shelby’s face, flooding her nose and mouth with tasty sex juice that the shrunken, smothered slave sucked in and consumed as much of as possible.  Mistress Sara put her legs back down and began to hop directly upon Shelby’s face, allowing the little slave only brief moments of air as she was smashed repeatedly in the face by the giantess’s pussy.

“HRRGH!” exclaimed Mistress Sara as her labia lifted from Shelby’s face.

 

“MMPFF!” Shelby cried as the giantess moaned in pleasure and quickly stood back up, only to rapidly lower herself down upon Shelby’s face at an unfathomable speed.

 

“MMPPF!!”

 

“MMPPF!!”

With each succeeding plop or hop administered by Mistress Sara, Shelby responded with a muffled squeak or cry of pain.  After a dozen or so hops on Shelby’s face, Mistress Sara, whose heart was racing, remained seated on Shelby’s face and tightened her vaginal muscles around the shrunken slave’s face as she arched her back and brought her legs together once again.

“HHRRGGGHHHHHHH!!” she exclaimed as she experienced yet another release.

“MMMPPPP!!!  MMMMPPP!!  MMMMMMPPPPP!!!” Shelby exclaimed as she was overwhelmed by the sex juice that washed over her face.  She swallowed as much of the giantess’s release as possible before Mistress Sara stood up, catching her breath. 

Shelby lay on the workout bench, her chest heaving as well as she wiped her face.  Her hair was saturated from Mistress Sara’s cum.  She licked her lips of the goodness left by her giantess-mistress.  But the giantess-mistress was not done.

Mistress Sara returned to straddle the workout bench, but this time, facing reverse.

“NO NO NO!! MMMPPPFFF!!!” exclaimed Shelby as the giantess lowered her derriere upon her little head, her face being made to press against Mistress Sara’s puckered anal sphincter.  The smell was foul of poo, sweat, and body odor.

“MMMPPPFFF! MMMPPPFFF!!” Shelby said while Mistress Sara laughed. 

Shelby’s legs kicked and arms flailed, trying to lift the giant ass off of her face.

“NUH-UH-UH,” said Mistress Sara as she grabbed Shelby’s little arms, and forced them underneath Shelby behind her back.  Having restrained her slave, she then pinched and pulled on Shelby’s breasts, causing the little 1’ tall girl to squirm.

“MMMMPPPPP!!!”

“Oh, whatever.  Kiss my ass, you little shrunken slut,” Mistress Sara said.  She lifted herself off of Shelby’s face for a brief moment, allowing her to get a full lung of fresh-air before settling back down for some more torturous fun. 

Shelby began to kiss and lick the warm, smelly anal flesh and sphincter while her breasts were being played with by the giantess.  Mistress Sara loved to play with slaves like this.  Sitting on their face and controlling their breathing was so empowering and dominating.  She was still quite aroused from her orgasms, and gently grinded some more upon Shelby’s face with her ass, making the little woman squirm and squeak some more.

 

“MMMMPPPF!!!”

Mistress Sara burst out laughing from Shelby’s reaction.  She then let go of the abused breast and placed her hands on Shelby’s naked frame, slowly sliding her fingers up the shrunken girls’ torso.  She slipped her index fingers in between Shelby’s thighs, and then began to gently tease and pet her pussy.

“MMMMMMMPPPPP!!” exclaimed Shelby with excitement, still being smothered by the giantess’s ass-cheeks.

“Shhhh…let me have my way with you,” Mistress Sara said with a voice dripping in seduction. 

She could feel the little girl’s breathing against the inside of her cheeks and ass hole.  She could also feel just how moist and wet Shelby’s little pussy was, and began to lightly tap against it with her finger.

 

“MMPP!!”

 

“MMMMPPPP!!”

The giantess smiled, chuckling to herself as she increased the cadence of her finger slapping playfully against Shelby’s labia.  The shrunken girl bent her legs at her knees, splaying them to their sides at 60-degree angles while her mistress played with her. 

“Someone likes this,” Mistress Sara said as she continued to tap her slave’s pussy.  “But what’s it really like in here?”

Shelby squeaked some more in erotic excitement against the giantess’s ass as she felt Mistress Sara’s pinky finger gently insert between her lips.  The fingertip was massive to her womanhood, and began to get uncomfortable quickly.

“MMMMMMPPPP!!!!!” she cried out from beneath the two large cheeks that covered her face. 

She closed her legs in an attempt to get the large finger out, and Mistress Sara, being able to translate the body language, removed her finger, and resumed rubbing and tapping Shelby’s labia.  Almost instantly, the shrunken slave’s muffled cries went from high-pitched to a more sensual, erotic moaning.

“Cum for me, slave,” Mistress Sara instructed Shelby.

The little woman continued to moan in pleasure as Mistress Sara continued to rub and tap her pussy.  With her other hand, she returned to giving Shelby’s pert little breasts some additional attention, too, licking her index finger and gently rubbing Shelby’s nipples, which elicited some very excited squeaks and chirps from the submissive.

Shelby was in a world of erotic, sensual pleasure.  She was no longer repulsed by the smell of Mistress Sara’s ass.  In fact, she was now in love with it and how it tasted.  In between her exclamations of excitement, she adamantly licked the giantess’s sphincter.  With everything else that her mistress was doing to her, Shelby’s build-up could no longer be contained.

“MMMMMMMPPPPP!!!!  MMMMMMPPPP!!!!  MMMMMMPPPPP!!!!”

Mistress Sara watched as the tiny girl’s body tensed and pulsed with release.  She felt the frothy juices expel from Shelby’s womanhood against her fingertip.  Smiling, the giantess pulled her finger from between Shelby’s legs and sucked off the juice from her finger.  She then chuckled to herself as she began to tease Shelby’s body with her fingernails, which made her flinch as she was in an incredibly sensitive state.  Content with having rewarded her little slave girl, she stood up.

Shelby slipped her arms out from underneath her back and wiped her nose and face as she breathed heavily.

“Thank you, Mistress,” she said, winded from the release.

Mistress Sara smiled down at her.

“C’mon, it’s time to go to the ball field.  You have a very tough day and evening ahead of you.  Tonight, after the games, I’m taking you to Master Garth’s house, where I will be assisting him punishing his wife and my husband.  I am going to tag-team with him on you, though.  I need you to be completely open-minded and willing to submit to everything that he does to you.  I promise you, he’ll use protection,” Mistress Sara said, talking to her slave as if she were almost a regular person.

Shelby sat up on the workout bench, and then fell to her knees.  She stared at her naked mistress’s feet.

“Mistress…I…I’ve never been with a man before.  At least, not like that.  I’m…not sure about that,” Shelby said, confessing her virginity.

Mistress Sara, recognizing Shelby’s vulnerable and reluctant mindset, got on her knees as well, and caressed the underside of her chin to raise her face up to look her in the eye.

“I will make sure, then, that we use a safe word, then, and that he will not penetrate you.  Alright?” Mistress Sara said in a compassionate and caring tone.

Shelby shook her head, smiling subtly.

“Mistress Sara…when…when the time is right…I would…I wouldn’t mind losing my virginity to you, somehow,” said the submissive.

Mistress Sara smiled a smile that reflected love for her slave girl.

“My dear, when the time is right for me to penetrate you and own your sex, we’ll both know,” Mistress Sara replied.

Leaning forward, the giantess opened her mouth, bringing Shelby’s shit-smelling face up to her mouth, and forced her tongue deep into her slave’s mouth.  Shelby didn’t fight or resist.  She let her mistress kiss her passionately for several seconds, the giantess’s tongue dominating their tongue wrestling.  When the kiss was over, Mistress Sara smiled at her one-foot-tall submissive.

“Get ready for hell,” said the giantess.

 

Chapter 8 - Sandal Stomped Into Submission by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

Been a while...poor Shelby.

The shrink collar around Shelby’s neck painfully reduced her from her one-foot-size down to two-inches.  Groaning and moaning in pain, the tiny submissive lay twitching and spasming as she was picked up by the beautiful giantess – Mistress Sara – who was looking to continue to push her favorite female submissive to her edge.

“Alright, slave, it’s time for me to go to my game.  You will be placed beneath my foot as I walk to the field several blocks away,” the giantess said with a smile as she looked at her tiny two-inch-tall slave.

“Please….Mistress….I need…I need a break…from your feet,” she responded as she continued to catch her breath.  The fresh air was allowing her to think somewhat clearly.

“EXCUSE ME!?!?!” Mistress Sara responded.  “I’ll determine when you get a break from me feet!!  I will not tolerate this insubordination!!”

The giantess opened her hand, and let Shelby free-fall to the floor.

“AAAAAHHH!!” she screamed as she flailed and landed with a bit of a thud on the hardwood.  As she lay dazed with pain, she rolled onto her back.  Her eyes widened as the shadow of the giantess’s shoe raced towards her.

“AAAAAHH!!!”

<STOMP!>

The giantess crushed her slave beneath her sandal’s hard Vibram sole with a brutal stomp.  She lifted her massive size 9 from the small 2” girl, who lay squished on the floor barely moving.  Mistress Sara proceeded to step back on her slave and pulled out her phone.

“HRRGH!” chirped the stomped and crushed woman from beneath as she was stepped on once more.  Shelby was seeing stars, straining with tremendous pain.

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara began recording with her phone, her beautiful sandal-clad foot with dark-blue toenails dominating the screen for several long seconds before she lowered her phone down to the side of her foot and titled her shoe onto its side slightly to reveal the crushed and reddened blonde beauty who whimpered and sobbed in pain for a few moments.  Mistress Sara then lowered her foot back down upon the little waif.

“HRRGH!” she exclaimed again as she was crushed. 

Mistress Sara chuckled and brought her phone back up to face her.

“That’s what happens when a slave is disobedient.  I put my foot down,” she said smiling into the camera.  She then ended the recording and proceeded to do some on-the-fly editing while she stood with her foot crushing Shelby, who was in a world of extreme pain. 

As she lay compressed beneath Mistress Sara’s punishing sandal, Shelby felt that she deserved this.  Her body ached tremendously, but she knew she shouldn’t have asked for mercy from her mistress like that.  As the pain coursed through her body, she continued to groan, grunt, moan, and strain in excruciating pain.  Every small inhale was a labor in breathing, and the longer she was crushed by the giantess, the closer she was to using her safe word.

“NO!” she thought to herself as she contemplated saying the word ‘comet’.  “I can do this!!  I can endure this!!”

Shelby began to cry from the crushing pain of her mistress’s footfall.  Mistress Sara, though, was totally oblivious as she continued to interact with the internet video distribution application.  A faint sob got her attention, and she tilted her foot once more off her crushed, reddened slave-girl’s body, who twitched with pain on the floor.

“You’re alright,” said Mistress Sara as she lowered the hard rubber sandal sole upon Shelby, stepping upon her once more.

“AAAAHHHHHRRRGHH!” cried the little 2” slave as she was crushed once again.  Her little head was trapped between two of the tread ridges that emanated out from the small, dirty yellow Vibram patch on the sole of the sandal.  She grimaced in pain as she felt her rib cage compress beneath the giantess’s shoe.  Tears of pain streamed down her face as she grunted.

“HRGH!!” said Shelby as she tried to push against the giantess’ sandal, but she was too weak.

Mistress Sara realized that as convenient as it was to use her phone to record, she needed something with better resolution.  As she continued to crush Shelby, she hopped on to Amazon and did some perusing of some small palm-sized handy cams with microphones.

The giantess’s foot pivoted up on its heel momentarily, and Shelby was stuck to the hard rubber sole.  She took in some painful breathes before the shoe lowered back to the floor, resuming its punishing crush upon her.

“HRRRGHH!!” exclaimed the little sub from beneath Sara’s sandal.

Mistress Sara chuckled as she heard the little girl’s squeak of pain.  She read some reviews on some of the cameras, but decided to focus on some professional grade equipment.  Beneath her sandal-clad foot, Shelby suffered in extreme pain. 

“HRGH!” she grunted once again as she labored to breathe.

“I CAN DO THIS!” she continued to tell herself.  She was feeling quite dizzy, and the brink of blurting out her safe word was rapidly approaching.

“JUST HOLD ON!!!  SHE WILL SHOW MERCY SOON!!” she told herself as she continued to trust her mistress to let her catch a breath soon.

“HRGH!” squeaked Shelby as the sandal’s sole seemed to crush her more.  Mistress Sara continued to read some reviews on some of the high-end equipment she was looking at.  Shelby, though, was at her end.

“COMET”! she said, but no sound came out of her mouth.  Her lips moved in silence, mouthing the word against the rubber ridge that partially covered her face.  She had no air in her lungs to say anything.

“COMET!!” she mouthed again.  Shelby was truly at the end of her rope, but now she was so compressed that her mistress couldn’t hear her.

The giantess’s sandal sole lifted momentarily, and Shelby was permitted to take a quick breath, and then the sandal stomped down on the floor once more

“AAHRGH!” she exclaimed as the air was once again crushed out of her, forcing her to see stars.  Mistress Sara masterfully administered the sandal-stomping punishment to her slave with virtually no effort while she continued to browse her Amazon app, disregarding Shelby, for the most part.

“COMET!!!” she mouthed once again, unable to make any audible sound beneath the giantess.  Tunnel vision was setting in, and her head was spinning.  Her eyes began to flutter.

Mistress Sara tapped the check-out button, ordering 2 nice, high-end cameras to record her movies and clips with.  She slipped her phone into her pocket and tilted her sandal to its side. 

“AAAAHAHHH!” cried Shelby, who was in tears.  She sobbed visibly as she was stuck to her mistress’s sandal sole. Her long blonde hair hung from her head, and her arms and legs were splayed out from being crushed.

“Pathetic,” said Mistress Sara, and she rested her sandal on the floor, and scraped it sideways.

“AAHRHRHGGHGH!” cried Shelby as she was brutally scraped off and rolled out from under the sandals’ hard rubber sole.  She lay sobbing with extreme pain on the hardwood floor by Mistress Sara’s feet.

“Stay with me,” Mistress Sara said, nudging the little 2” soul with the tip of her sandal-clad foot.  Shelby whimpered as she lay in the fetal position, her body aching with extreme pain. 

“Do you need some more trampling?” asked the giantess as she put her hands on her hips while becoming annoyed with Shelby’s sobbing.  The tiny girl shook her head ‘No’ as she cried.

“Well, I think you do,” said Mistress Sara.  She lifted her right sandal-clad foot, and lowered it slowly upon Shelby.

“NO NO NO!! COM-ARRRGH!” she said, her safe word getting cut off while Mistress Sara stepped on her.  The giantess crushed her with ease as she stepped forward.  Her sandal lifted from the floor, leaving Shelby to spasm and writhe in pain in her wake.

Mistress Sara turned and lowered her left sandal-clad foot down upon Shelby’s naked, red, 2” frame as it undulated in severe pain.

“HRGH!” Shelby squeaked as the giantess stepped once more on her slave girl.  A second later, and Shelby twitched and writhed freely as her muscles cramped and spasmed uncontrollably.

“One more before we hit the road,” said Mistress Sara.

“C-c-c-com-ARRGHH!” the little girl said, trying to say her safe word, but could only stammer the beginning due to her abdominal convulsions as she was crushed once more beneath Mistress Sara’s sandal. 

The giantess stood over her after taking her step.  The shrunken, 2” girl lay nearly motionless on the floor.  She was breathing rapidly, and her arms slowly flailed around with no purpose.  Sara smiled, unaware that Shelby had exceeded her tolerance, and was in a world of misery. 

Shelby didn’t cry or sob any more.  She lay overwhelmed by the tremendous amount of pain in her body.  Various muscles twitched, spasmed, or cramped altogether.  She kept her eyes shut, wincing from the pain that was being poured into her mind.  She wondered what life was like without any more pain.  She felt her left ankle get pinched by two powerful digits, and her body ascended from the floor.  She kept her eyes shut as she dangled upside down in Mistress Sara’s grip, and moments later, was laid on the grid-patterned insole of the giantess’s right sandal.

She opened her eyes, and the world was moving in slow motion.  Above her stood her giantess mistress, who smiled down upon her as she let her ankle go, which let the rest of Shelby’s now numb body fall to the warmed insole.  The little girl noticed a few of the giant straps of the sandal above her in some crisscross pattern.  She then turned her attention back to Mistress Sara as her right knee bent and slowly lifted her red-soled foot from the floor.

Shelby lay in this haze brought on by pain and submission to her mistress.  The giant toes of Mistress Sara’s foot pointed at her and approached slowly before they tilted up, exposing the shadowed underside of her foot.  She noticed the pronounced friction ridges on the toe’s tips, the wrinkles on the underside of the giantess’s toe-crevice, the friction ridges on the reddened footpad, mixed with some very defined skin wrinkles and lines before they disappeared completely in darkness, which enveloped her 2” naked frame.

The warmth of the foot radiated above her as she felt the footpad press upon her face momentarily before sliding off as the giantess’s foot slid into the confining straps of the sandal.  The whitened, wrinkly arch of her mistress descended upon her, immersing her fully in its odor, and crushing pain once more.

“HHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!” Shelby heard herself exclaim in slow motion as the darkness crushed upon her.  Her head slowly turned to its right, where some glimmer of light shone down between the still descending foot and the hardened rubber mound of the insole’s arch support. 

“HHHRRRRGGGGHHHH!!” she heard herself exclaim more as the flesh of Mistress Sara’s foot seemed to weigh upon her face almost completely.  With her right eye, which was free from beneath the giant arch, she watched the last glimmer of light that shone between the foot and the insole disappear.  She was now completely and totally immersed in the life of a human insole on her mistress’s sandal.

Mistress Sara settled her foot in fully into her sandal before she leaned over and tightened the strap, securing her 2” slave-girl beneath her foot. She was quite impressed with Shelby’s endurance.  Many slaves before her would’ve caved to their safe word being crushed and stepped on for that long of a time.  Having secured her sandal, Sara proceeded to put her softball gear together in her equipment bag.

Shelby was smothered relentlessly by Sara’s foot, and was only afforded a small opportunity between footfalls for any breathes. 

<STEP>

“HRGH!”

<STEP>

“HRGH!”

<STEP>

“HRGH!”

Once again, each step elicited only cries of painful exclamations from the shrunken young woman.  She was in a state of deep sub-space.  The pain that flowed through her body made her numb as Sara stood on her flatfooted for over a minute, smothering her to the point of almost blacking out before the giantess proceeded to walk out of her house.

Step after crushing step, Shelby was teetering on the edge of losing it once more.  Each massive footfall compressed her painfully, forcing out what little air she was allowed to inhale between the time it took Mistress Sara’s foot to lift from the ground, fly forward through the air, and then land with a mind-jarring impact on the sidewalk before Shelby was crushed by the warm, smelly, moistening arch.

“HRGH!” she exclaimed.

“I CAN DO THIS!!” she said to herself as she continued to be crushed and trampled.

<STEP>

“HRGH!”

“I WANT TO BE HERE!!” Shelby told herself.

<STEP>

“HRGH!”

“I DESERVE TO BE HERE!!” she reasoned in her mind.

<STEP>

“HRGH!!”

“I AM MISTRESS SARA’S FOOT SLAVE!!” she exclaimed in her mind as she felt a tremendous release of pleasure and pressure flow from her womanhood as she was trampled to orgasm.

 

Chapter 9 - Kept in Kristine's Cleats by dilbertaco
Author's Notes:

I've had this in draft for months, and forgot to polish it up.  Anyway, here you go.  Some mild M/f domination, be warned.

Shelby lay on the dirt floor of the dugout beneath her mistress’s punishing left cleat as Mistress Sara propped her right leg up to the bench to tie her other cleat.  She groaned and grimaced in near constant pain as she was crushed mercilessly while her mistress showed little regard for her.

“Hey Sara!” said a tall, skinny woman with light brown hair and hazel eyes.  Her 30-year-old face was somewhat round, and her hair was in a ponytail that stuck out the back of her hat.  She was dressed in the same attire as Sara was.

“Hey Kristine!  Hey Eric!” Sara said as she noticed Kristine’s husband, Eric walk up behind his wife.  Eric was also 30 with short black hair and a mustache with goatee.  He, too, was dressed for the game.  Kristine work black UnderArmor cleats, while Eric wore black Nike cleats with a white cleat sole.

Mistress Sara finished tying her cleat and stepped down, finally stepping off Shelby who lay compressed in the dirt, moaning and groaning in pain.

“Oh, who do we have here?” asked Kristine with happy surprise.  She leaned over to look at the small, dirty, pretty young blonde who twitched in naked pain.

“This is my slave-girl, Shelby.  She’s spending the entire weekend with me,” answered Mistress Sara.

“Hey, I saw your kickoff video last night!” said another woman who walked into the dugout.  Jennifer was tall and skinny as well.  She was somewhat older, in her late 30’s.  She had long, curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a tan/toned complexion.  Wearing the same outfit, her feet were also clad in black Nike cleats.

“Thanks!” responded Sara as she gave Jennifer a hug.  Kristine, meanwhile, stood up and both she and Eric stepped over to the bench and continued to get their things ready for the game.

“There she is!  Our internet star!” said a strong, masculine voice.  “You still on for tonight?” he asked.

Mistress Sara smiled and nodded her head as the two engaged in further dialogue.

Shelby remained laying on her back on the dirt as the giants and giantesses walked to and fro within the dugout, getting their gloves, hats, drinks, and sunglasses taken care of.  Other tinies made their appearances – mostly males that had been kept by the ladies, but even some of the guys on the team had tinies, too.  She watched as some were ordered to their hands and knees and began to lick dirt off the cleats of their female doms.  Some of the guys had female tinies, and were ordered to do the same.  Some of the tinies were a bit larger in size, maybe a foot or so, with small underwear around their midsections to try to keep them more decent.  These larger subs had leashes attached to their shrink collars, and were treated like dogs.

“Master Garth, I want you to meet my slave-girl, Shelby” Mistress Sara said as she nudged the little 2” woman with the tip of her right shoe.

“Well aren’t you a pretty little thang?!” exclaimed the tall man.  Garth stood 6’4” and was quite built, his biceps and pecs quite perceptible underneath his jersey.  He was older, in his early 40’s.  He had short, silver hair, and black cleats as well.  “You belong beneath our feet, don’t you little one,” he said as he teased his massive size 13 over Shelby for a moment.

“You can go ahead and step on her.  My little submissive will let anyone I want walk all over her, right?,” Mistress Sara said with a smile.  Shelby’s eyes widened for a fleeting moment before,

*CRUSH*

“HRRGHH!”

Shelby was crushed brutally beneath the giant man’s cleat, which kicked up a cloud of dust.  She grimaced and strained in pain beneath the immense weight of the giant man stepping on her.

“Yeh, I was going to wear Shelby in my cleats, but I was going to see if whoever we rotate out of the lineup wouldn’t mind keeping her in their shoe,” Mistress Sara said.

“Hey, who’s sitting out of the lineup during the first game?” asked Master Garth to the team around them.

“I am,” Mistress Kristine answered from outside the dugout as she caught a ball thrown to her by her husband.

“Would you mind watching our tinies during the first game?” asked Master Garth.

“Yeh, I can.  You want them in my cleats?” asked Kristine.

“Please?” asked Mistress Sara.

“Ok, I’ll come and take care of them now,” Kristine said as she threw the ball back to Eric before jogging back to the dugout.

“I’ll trade with you!” said Sara as she picked up her glove and ran out of the dugout to take Kristine’s place in the warm-up.

Master Garth’s giant cleat lifted from Shelby, who spasmed and writhed in pain, coughing incessantly from the dust and lack of oxygen.  Her mistress gone, she was now left to the mercy of these giant strangers.  As she calmed down and caught her breath, Shelby watched as Master Garth sat down on the bench above her and crossed his right leg while the giantess Kristine leaned down and proceeded to pick her up by her arm.

“AAAAHHH!!” she screamed in fear as the giantess lifted her from the dirt.  Kristine smiled at Shelby.

“You’ll be alright, little one.  Mistress Sara trusts me, and you will, too.  I’m Mistress Kristine, and I’m not going to be playing in this game.  It’s supposed to be really hot, and she fears that it might be too hot for you to be in her cleat while she’s playing, so you get to spend time in my cleat!  Do you want in my sock, beneath my toes or beneath my foot, or just in my shoe, beneath my sock-clad foot?” asked the pretty giantess.

Shelby remained silent, trying to understand what was being asked of her.  Kristine waited patiently, glancing down to watch Garth turn his cleat over and shake a small woman out from his shoe.

“You need to choose, or I will choose for you,” Kristine said, her smile fading.  Shelby still didn’t answer as she dangled in the giantess’s grip.  She began to panic as her fear and anxiety was spiking.  She had developed a trust with Mistress Sara.  She knew that her giantess would take care of her while punishing her, but she didn’t have that relationship with anyone else.  She began to sob and weep.

“Okay, little one, I’ll put you in my cleat beneath my sock.  I’ll put Maura in there, too, so you two can ‘talk’ while you smell my foot,” Kristine said with a smile.  She proceeded to sit down and brought her right foot up to untie her shoe.  A moment later, Shelby found herself being lowered into the opening of the hot, smelly cleat.

“NO NO NO NO!!!!” she said in a panic. 

Kristine, though, disregarded Shelby’s pleas, and released her grip on the little woman’s arms arm.  She smiled as Shelby fell onto the black, smelly insole of her rather warm, musty cleat.  The little woman felt the cleat tip, and she went rolling head-over-ass into the toe-section of the cleat, landing against the narrow toe-tip.  She was dazed, and the smell was so different than Mistress Sara’s.  It was strong, repulsive, and overwhelmingly humid with a funky cheese scent.

“Here, would you mind watching Maura for me?” Shelby heard from outside the shoe.  She recognized the voice as that of Master Garth.

“Absolutely!  Hey Maura!  You’re going to spend some time in my cleat now.  There’s already someone else in there.  Shelby, I think her name is.  She’s Mistress Sara’s sub.  Here you go!” said Kristine.

A few moments later, another woman came tumbling into the cleat’s opening.  Shelby braced for impact as the naked, shrunken lady rolled and crashed into her.

“UGGHH!” the ladies exclaimed in unison as their naked bodies lay upon each other.

The cleat then leveled out, and Shelby got on all fours as did the other woman as the leather upper created a very narrow space.  The two women looked at each other, and Shelby noticed her companion was pale white and had strawberry blonde hair.  Other than being in her early 30’s, Shelby wasn’t able to make out much more than that as the sunlight disappeared completely.

Both Shelby and Maura watched Kristine’s giant size 10 white sock-clad foot enter the cleat and slide towards them.

“LAY ON YOUR BACK!” yelled Maura as she scampered down to the middle of the shoe and dove towards the sock-clad foot, twisting as she did so she was face-up. 

Shelby quickly moved in like-wise manner, and felt the big toe of her new foot-mistress slide over her, covering her in her smelly, moist foot sweat.  The footpad pressed upon her head as it rolled across her body, titillating her breasts in the process.  The giantess’s sock was quite sweat-soaked and smelled rank.  The pressure shortened her breath as well as she was trapped beneath the ball of Kristine’s foot.

“HRRRGH!” grunted Shelby as the pressure increased.

“MMMMPPFF!” exclaimed Maura from further up beneath Kristine’s arch.

Mistress Kristine could feel the two shrunken women in her cleat squirm beneath her foot.  The tickling sensation made her smile as she wriggled her heel into the shoe.  Once her foot was set, she proceeded to tie her cleat tightly, trapping the two slaves within her well-worn softball cleat.

The giantess stood up, crushing the two suffering 2” foot slaves within, embedding them into the insole of her shoe.  Sweat seeped up from the saturated insole, soaking into Shelby’s and Maura’s skin, and seeping into their slightly-ajar mouths.  The ladies groaned and coughed as they were made to swallow the salty, sweaty brine of the insole’s nastiness. Mistress Kristine felt the tiny slaves in her shoe compress with ease beneath her foot.  Content with their predicament, she proceeded to walk out of the dugout to go sit on the aluminum bleachers in the sun.

<STEP>

“HRRGHH!” exclaimed both ladies as they were crushed.

<STEP>

“HRRRGH!”

After a few more steps, the giantess took a seat on the second row of bleachers and placed her cleat-clad feet on the hot aluminum of the row below her.  Unfortunately for Maura and Shelby, the giantess placed the middle of her foot against the edge of the bleacher, tilting their shoe-prison backwards, but making the tinies upside down.  Though gravity would have very little affect upon their circulatory systems at their size, it was still dizzying for the tiny women as they began to sweat.

Muffled cheers and occasional clanks of softball bats reminded Shelby that there was a world of normalcy all around her.  The temperature was near 95 degrees within Kristine’s cleat, and the humidity was near that percentage wise.  She was burning up, desperate for something, anything to help cool her off. 

Seeking any form of relief, Shelby bit into Kristine’s cotton sock, sweat seeping out of the cotton weave and dribbling down her face.  The acrid taste of the giantess’s foot sweat stung her taste buds and nose, and burned her eyes as the sweat trickled in.  She was truly miserable.

She longed for Mistress Sara’s smelly feet.  She loved how they tasted.  She loved how she treated her, how she walked all over her.  She loved how Mistress Sara owned her.  The more she smelled Mistress Kristine’s foot, the more she wanted to be in Mistress Sara’s cleat instead.

Shelby found herself sucking on Kristine’s sock once again to get some more sweat.  It didn’t cool her at all, just made her mouth taste horribly. 

“I’m so pathetic!!  I can’t believe I actually want to be in Mistress Sara’s stinky cleat!  But Mistress Kristine’s foot smells…pretty foul too,” she thought to herself as she continued to suck on the sock.

The giantess could feel Shelby seemingly pulling at her sock, unaware that the tiny girl was sucking her foot-sweat out of it.  She opened a cold-sweating plastic water bottle, and chugged its contents within a few seconds before she exclaimed her relief. 

Unsure of how long she was to remain trapped within Kristine’s cleat, she proceeded to slip her right hand into her pussy.

“MMMMM!” she moaned in pleasure as she buried her face in the sweaty-sock, imagining it was Mistress Sara’s. 

The more she smelled Mistress Kristine’s sock, though, the more she was feeling herself become aroused.  She took several deep inhales through her nose.  The smell was strong and cheesy, quite different from Mistress Sara’s, but it was still appealing in an erotically pungent way.

A few more inhales and some additional massaging, and with the compression exerted upon her by Mistress Kristine’s giant foot, Shelby was on the steps of another tremendous orgasm.  She felt the build-up quickly arrive, and after a few tickles on her clit, her sore, tender abdominal muscles cramped together with a tremendous release.

“MMMMPPPFF!!  MMMMMMPPPPFF!!! MMMMPPFFF!!!!” exclaimed the shrunken little girl as she bit into Kristine’s sweat-soaked sock, sucking down the foul foot-sweat of her giantess tormentor.  With the release of endorphins, combined with the extremely hot conditions within the giantess’s smelly shoe, Shelby fell asleep with a smile on her face.

 

Chapter 10 - Maura's Micro-sized Misery by dilbertaco

Shelby’s body ached from the tremendous pressure exerted upon her tiny 1” frame by Mistress Sara’s gigantic, sweaty sole.  The tiny waif had been handed back to her Mistress, who proceeded to inter her and Master Garth’s wife and personal slave – Maura – in her well-worn, seven-year-old Adidas cleats.  As the giantess sat out game two, both tiny women suffered beneath her sweat-soaked sock-clad foot.  They were practically side-by-side in the darkness, groaning and grunting beneath the weight of Mistress Sara’s foot.

“HRRGHMMPP!” exclaimed Maura, her face heavily shrouded by the thick, pungent smelling cotton sock, “I DON’T KNOW…HRRRGG!!...IF I CAN DO THIS MUCH LONGER!”

Shelby’s eyes burned, and her nose and mouth tingled from the intense odor and ammonia emanating from the bacteria produced by the giantess’s foot.  She slowly slid her hand over towards the shrunken woman next to her and grasped it tightly.

“HRRGHH!!  WE’LL GET THROUGH THIS!!” she exclaimed, clutching Maura’s hand.  “WE DESERVE THIS!!  THIS IS OUR PLACE!!  HRRGGH!!  BENEATH THE FEET…AAAHH!!  BENEATH THE FEET OF THESE BEAUTIFUL….GODDESSES!!”

“YOU’RE RIGHT!” Maura responded, returning the squeeze of Shelby’s hand.  “WE DESERVE TO DRINK HER FOOT-SWEAT!”

In the heat of the sultry, stinky, cheesy smelling cleat, both tinies proceeded to bite the tepid cotton fibers of Mistress Sara’s filthy sock, sucking in and choking down the foul, sweaty putridness that resided in the sock.

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara leaned back on the hot aluminum bleachers, her cleat-clad feet propped against the row before her.  She intentionally drove the edge of the bleacher across the middle of her cleats, knowing full-well that the little women inside were suffering in her sweaty, stinky shoe-sauna. 

The sound of an aluminum bat hitting a ball solidly got her attention as she proceeded to unscrew the water bottle’s cap she had in her hand.  She then guzzled the water in order to stay hydrated.  Beneath her sock-clad foot, she felt Maura and Shelby wriggling close to each other.  It brought a smile to her face that wearing slaves in her shoe could be a social opportunity for the slaves while they suffered.

As she consumed Mistress Sara’s foot-sweat, Shelby couldn’t help but feel delirious once more with erotic, sensual lust.  She let go of Maura’s hand and proceeded to slip her right hand once more in between her legs to masturbate.  She moaned and groaned as continued to suck on the sweaty cotton fibers, splaying her legs.

Mistress Sara could sense that Shelby was doing something…something that she did not have permission to do.  She sat forward and proceeded to swiftly stomp her right foot down on the bleachers, which caused a faint squeak to be heard from within her cleat.  This made the dominatrix chuckle to herself as she propped her foot back up on the edge of the bleacher and proceeded to untie the cleat.

“WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?” Maura exclaimed, struggling to breathe.

Shelby remained silent as the shoe-prison vibrated for a few fleeting moments before the intense pressure of Mistress Sara’s foot began to lift away.  Sunlight poured in from the heel section, blinding the two tinies.  The gigantic foot began to slide out of the shoe, causing both Maura and Shelby to slide and roll down towards the vacant heel of the cleat.  Their reddened bodies lay in a heap on top of each other as they panted. 

“Shelby?  Where you just feeling yourself up?” asked the loud, booming voice of Mistress Sara from overhead. 

The tiny girl lay panting, her long blonde hair tussled and disheveled.  She squinted and looked up, nodding to confirm Mistress Sara’s suspicion.

“Now, now, little one.  There will be plenty of time to please yourself later on.  So, in the meantime, let’s have Maura please you,” the giantess said with a devious smile.  “After all, she LOVES being in twats and trying to escape from them!”

Maura’s eyes widened as she howled in pain.  Shelby watched her cleat-mate spasm and shrink before her very eyes.  Maura’s cries seemed to disappear as she was reduced to 1/16th of an inch in size.  Shelby sat in amazement, astounded by the tiny size of the now super-shrunken Maura compared to herself, and then to the massive cleat of Mistress Sara.  A moment later, she looked up at Mistress Sara.

“Shelby, put her in your pussy,” she instructed.

The tiny slave gulped and nodded in submission.  She crawled over to Maura’s incredibly small naked body and gently picked up the sobbing little woman.

“Sorry, Maura.  I have to do this.  I was disobedient to Mistress Sara.  Can you forgive me?” she asked Maura quietly.

The teeny-tiny woman only continued to cry as she lay on the palm of Shelby’s hand.  Without a word, Shelby proceeded to grip Maura in her fist and lower her to her snatch.

“NOO! NOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!” exclaimed Maura as her face was about to shoved into the young woman’s labia.

Shelby felt disconnected from the situation at hand.  She felt no remorse as she silenced Maura’s resistance.  The tiny woman’s head and upper body entered into her womanhood with ease.  Maura resisted at first, but found herself giving in due to a lack of strength and endurance.  Shelby’s hand finished inserting her, and she lay curled up within the warm, frothy nethers of the young woman.

With a glazed, but content smile on her face, Shelby sighed as she felt the little woman inside her move around in an attempt to get comfortable.  Her face, already flushed from the extreme heat of being beneath Mistress Sara’s foot, felt as if it reddened even more.

“Now that you’ve taken care of that, I need to make sure that she does not escape from you, and that you are not going to play with yourself anymore, my slave,” Mistress Sara said as she reached in and pinched Shelby’s shoulders, lifting her up from her cleat.

After reaching into her softball gear bag, Mistress Sara produced some athletic tape.  Having severed a very long strand, the giantess manipulated Shelby’s little naked frame with the adhesive, mummifying her slave from ankle to breasts, trapping her arms to her side.  She bound and stretched the tape extra to help shorten Shelby’s breathing, knowing how much she loved breath-play.

“Thirsty?” asked Mistress Sara.

“Yes, Mistress!!” Shelby exclaimed as she lay on the top of the giantess’ black shorts.

Mistress Sara clutched her bound slave by her hips, holding her horizontally.  The tape held her firmly, keeping her from bending backwards much.

“Open your mouth,” the giantess instructed.

Shelby opened her mouth and heard Mistress Sara begin to

“PFFFFTHOOOEY!”

A hot, frothy glob of the giant woman’s spit splatted directly onto Shelby’s face.  She swallowed the warm, repulsive saliva, but was not at all refreshed.

“So, since Maura’s inside you, now, I don’t want to risk overheating her much more,” Mistress Sara said as she lowered Shelby the bleacher in front of her, which was quite hot.

The tiny woman could feel Maura struggling within her womanhood, which was incredibly erotic.

“Mistress Sara!  Mistress Sara!  How can Maura survive inside of me!?!” she asked through labored, panted breathing.

“She’s super-tiny, and doesn’t require much air at that size.  She LOVES being super small like that.  I’ve kept her inside of me for an entire weekend.  Her husband – Master Garth – loves fucking women with his wife inside of them.  Hope you’re open to that,” Mistress Sara said as she pulled out her Chaco sandals from the bag.

Shelby closed her eyes.  The feeling of Maura struggling within her snatch was incredibly erotic.  She was helpless inside of her, trapped in her vagina.  And Shelby was helpless to help her, having been bound in tape by Mistress Sara.

“I’m going to walk all over you, little one.  Punishment for that orgasm you so desperately want,” the giantess teased.

Shelby’s breathing was filled with moans and groans of pleasure due to Mara being inside of her.  She was still a virgin, and her hymen was tightly clenching Maura’s body, restricting her breathing even more so.

“Mistress…Sara…,” she said softly and breathily as the giantess placed her sandal sole-side-up on her leg.

“Yes, my pet?” she responded with a bit of a quizzical look.  It was not like Shelby to engage in much conversation as a slave.

“If…If Master Garth wanted to…fuck me…I’d be alright with that…but I…I want you there, too,” she said softly, almost as if she were about to fall asleep.

Mistress Sara smiled as she picked up her bound and restrained slave, pinching her at her hips, and lowered her towards the insole of her sandal.  She smiled at her slave, and proceeded to lower her sandal to the bleacher row below.

“I’ll let him know, dear,” the giantess said.

With gently moans of arousal from Maura’s stirring inside her womanhood, Shelby watched as Mistress Sara’s massive sweat-sock-clad foot lifted over her.  The grungy, matted black cotton sole tilted downward as the giantess’s toes slowly lowered over her.  The shrunken and bound woman gasped with excitement as Maura continued to wriggle within her tight snatch.

Mistress Sara’s toes zoomed overhead, casting Shelby in the shadow of the giantess’s size 9 foot.  A moment later, the shrunken slave’s face was immersed in the moist, sweaty, tepid-smelling sweat sock as the footpad of the giantess rolled over her face.  The warm sweat-soaked sole of Mistress Sara’s sock-clad foot then lowered upon her, immersing her once more in the sensual but strong foot-odor of her lucky softball sock.  Shelby took a long draw through her nose before the weight of the giantess’s foot forced her to exhale.

“Mmmmmmmm…” moaned Shelby.

The sweaty sock continued to slide up her bound body, rubbing against her exposed breasts, which made her moan even more. Finally, the giantess’s foot settled around her, entombing her beneath it’s strong, vile stench…a stench that Shelby was fully addicted to.

Mistress Sara leaned down with a smile on her face and pulled on the strap to secure the sandal to her foot.  She then removed her other cleat and placed that sandal on her foot as well to allow for her feet to air out a bit.

---

Meanwhile, inside Shelby, Maura as struggling to keep her wits about her.  In the past, she had spent lots of time inside Mistress Sara’s pussy, and even inside Master Garth’s ass.  She loved the feeling of being miniaturized to the size of a flea and stepped on like a bug.  She loved breath play, and she loved the sense of helplessness and powerlessness that being shrunk brought with it.  She also loved the challenge of trying to escape. 

Shelby’s womanhood was quite pungent in odor.  It was very tight within the space, making breathing and finding much air a challenge.  Maura felt the warm, pulsating, mucous-coated lining of the young woman’s vagina tightening around her.  She recalled the first time she had ever been inserted into Mistress Sara.  The giantess had used her as an eight-inch long dildo for nearly twenty minutes.  She remembered how she had fainted a few times as she was made to service the giant blonde beauty.

Another time, she had been shrunk to an inch and placed inside Mistress Sara while Master Garth proceeded to slam her hard for what seemed like an eternity.  When Master Garth finally came, she had nearly drowned in his spooj, saved only by sticking to the underside of her husband’s massive cock as he extracted himself from Mistress Sara.

Now, though she was 1/16 of an inch in size, to Shelby’s scale, that equaled approximately three and three-quarters inches in size. She felt so small and insignificant, which is exactly how she wanted to feel.  For Mistress Sara to use another of her slaves to punish her with meant she viewed Maura as being less-than-worth the effort to discipline.

The sounds of Shelby moaning echoed subtly through the tight confines of the young woman’s pleasure-hole.  Then the world around Maura seemed to compress mightily.

“HRRGGGGGHHHH!!” the teeny-tiny woman exclaimed, unaware that Mistress Sara now stood upon Shelby.

The chamber of fleshy, frothy mucous enveloped Maura as she tucked her arms in to her chest.  She could hear Shelby’s audible, muffled straining beneath the oppressive mass.  The bones of the tiny-giantess she was trapped within also creaked and strained as they shifted.  In the darkness of the chasm, Maura found herself on the verge of blacking out for a moment before she felt an odd discombobulating motion, and a sudden ease of the pressure upon her and Shelby. 

Maura was able to gasp in relief and take a quick breath, choking on some of the bubbly mucous Shelby produced before she felt a tremendous pressure exert itself upon her from all around, and the tiny-giantess she was trapped within squeaked in muffled pain as the air she had in her lungs could be heard forcibly crushed out of her.

The tight, tiny world around Maura quaked and undulated constantly, and the tiny submissive quickly deduced that Mistress Sara was walking all over the two of them, though she had no idea the conditions that Shelby was being crushed within.  The cadence of the giantess trampling the two of them kept Maura from being able to move much.  Her face was slathered with Shelby’s pussy-juices, which tingled in her mouth and stung her eyes.  To help Shelby endure the punishing trampling being administered by Mistress Sara, Maura found herself sucking in some of the fleshy folds into her mouth, which caused a general tightening to Shelby’s vagina around her.

As Shelby was being trampled by Mistress Sara as she strolled casually along the sidewalk, the tiny submissive felt the even tinier woman in her twat begin to suck on her pussy-wall.

“MMPPPFF!!!” she exclaimed with her face buried in the stinky, smelly sock of her GTS-mistress.

The little woman in her snatch continued to please her.  Despite the heavy trampling and disorienting crushing feeling administered by the huge size 9 foot of Mistress Sara, Shelby was quickly approaching climax.

Within Shelby, Maura found herself lost in ecstasy as well.  One of the things she liked most about being trapped inside a woman was making them squirm from her presence.  After a moment, Maura ceased sucking on the fleshy folds of Shelby’s womanhood, and tried to work her way down towards the young girl’s labia.  As she had been inserted head-first, she knew it would be quite the challenge. 

Mistress Sara had no idea that Shelby was in such an erotic heavenly hell beneath her foot as she continued to walk around the softball field’s exterior. She smiled as she could feel Shelby’s little bound form embedded beneath the sole of her smelly sock-clad foot. 

For Shelby, the constant trampling shortened her breathing, making her blood less oxygenated.  Her body ached and her muscles tightened.  Her loins seemed exceptionally warmed with Maura being trapped within.  She could feel the tiny girl squirming within, and tried to keep her muscles from contracting around her, but it was useless.  The more Maura’s hands and arms pushed and slipped against her vaginal walls, the closer she was coming to orgasm.

As Mistress Sara’s foot crushed down upon her, Shelby felt the internal eruption about to boil over.  The massive foot then lifted from off of her, giving Maura a split second to wriggle further down towards her pussy’s opening.  Then Mistress Sara’s foot stepped hard onto the sidewalk, crushing Shelby with ease.

“HMMMPPPPPFFF!!!!” Shelby cried as Maura’s little body slithered closer and closer towards her labia.  Shelby’s loins tightened as she was stepped on by Mistress Sara.  Her release edged closer and closer fruition.  She longed to explode, and thought for sure that she was about to.

Maura’s feet emerged from between Shelby’s lips but pushed against the warm flesh of her inner thighs.  A moment later, in-between foot-falls administered by Mistress Sara, Maura was able to slide herself out of Shelby’s vagina, but was held firmly in place by the tiny-giantess’s pussy lips.  She was relieved to not be crushed rhythmically as Shelby was continuously trampled.  She slid her tiny head from between Shelby’s lips, but was met by the wall of flesh that was the tiny-giantess’s thighs. 

Shelby groaned from yet another heavy foot-fall from her mistress, her body compressing beneath the tremendous weight once more.  Her flesh was tightly held together from the highly restraining athletic tape that she was bound in.  Between her legs she felt Maura wriggling up between her thighs.  The little shrunken girl’s movements tickled her, but now that Maura was no longer inside her, the build-up began to wane.

With exhausting determination, Maura finally slid her way up Shelby’s slit, resting her head and upper body against the tiny-giantess’s trimmed blonde bush.  It was still pitch dark, and she had no idea that Shelby had been taped up. 

Mistress Sara’s massive foot pressed down upon Shelby once again as the motion of the giantess walking made her feel queasy. 

“HMMPPPF!!” Shelby exclaimed beneath Mistress Sara’s foot, her audible expression testifying to the punishing trample she endured.

Maura was spent, and clung to the young woman’s pubes, slathered in Shelby-juice.  She sighed, thankful to be breathing relatively unrestrained.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7463