The Righteous Witch by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Collaboration with Neon!

 

Josh was your typical muscle head douchebag. Today however, he wakes up on a giant flip flop with no memory of what happened last night except that he shared a drink with the alternative goth, Crystal. 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4950 Read: 21472 Published: May 02 2018 Updated: July 23 2018

1. Chapter 1 - A Rude Awakening by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 - Climbing and a Jog by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 - Notice Me! by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

4. Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 - A Rude Awakening by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Author's Notes:

Hey bugs! Here's a little collaboration I'm working on with my new friend and pathetic writing slave, Neon. He helps make the words all pretty 👍

Really like what he's adding to this and I hope you all do too . So don't forget to give him thanks as well.

Dawn spilled inside from a nearby window and shone a harsh beam of sunlight on Josh's sleeping face. Awakening slowly, he didn't open his eyes at first. The glaring sun was fixed on him, and had already begun penetrating his eyelids. He let out a groan and rolled over, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Josh felt like he'd been hit by a bus and sent flying headlong into another bus. The man didn't remember anything but the foggiest of details concerning what went on, but he recognized the feeling well enough: he'd gotten blackout drunk again the night before. He stirred where he slept, shifting onto his stomach upon the rubbery surface beneath him. Wait… rubbery? Josh’s eyes snapped open. He realized he wasn't in his own bed and saw nothing but etched blackness all around. Shooting up to his feet in a panic, one thought possessed his mind: Where the hell am I? He stumbled backwards in shock, but soon his back touched a tall, smooth cylinder that came out of the ground. It was jet black, much like the rest of his surroundings; the top it divided in two, splitting off into opposite directions and winding down to the sides of the platform. Josh looked it at in disbelief. There was something eerily familiar about it. As absurd as it sounded to him, there was no mistaking it… he was on a giant flip-flop. His head pulsed with a stabbing pain, and in that moment Josh actually remembered something. It was as if the force of the jolt had broken the lock on his memory vault. His memory was still foggy, but the last thing that he could remember was a goth looking girl in black handing him a drink at the bar. That's right! He had been at the bar!

The night before, Josh and his friends decided to have a night out as bros. He got dressed in his gym clothes: a red tank top and black shorts that showed off his bulging muscles. He figured this was the best way to pick up some babes. Women were more into men who didn't try hard to impress them. Apathy was a key component of his hookup strategy, one he'd mastered over the course of several years of casual hook-ups. Josh loved meeting girls at bars. It was like a hobby to him. At least once a week he’d go and show off, and at the end of the night he’d almost always get laid. He certainly wasn’t the only one to do so, but he also wasn’t exactly the nicest to the women he slept with, all the same. Josh was usually rude and condescending to the girls who hit on him, especially if they were unattractive, or even just short. Josh had a thing for tall girls. To the point where he’d almost never settle for a woman under the height of 5’9”. This particular night he went out, however, he’d had terrible luck. Shorties everywhere. That is, until he saw a tall goth woman, standing alone in the corner of the room. She almost seemed to be surveying the throng of drunken barflies, observing their desperate antics like one might watch an ant struggle to carry crumbs. Her aloofness had a strange allure for him… to say nothing of her height. She had to have been 6’4” at least, with long black hair hanging nearly down to her elbows. The top had highlights of purple, and the tips were dyed a savage red. Feeling the alcohol begin to take effect, Josh sauntered up to her and placed his hand against the wall near her face, his usual first move.

“Hey good lookin’, what you doin’ here alone? Need a boyfriend? Heh heh.” Josh chuckled drunkenly. Up close, he noticed that the woman must have been around an inch or two taller than him, which was a pleasant surprise. Another thing he didn’t expect was that she actually went along with his flirting.

“Sure,” she said in a flat tone, seeming completely disinterested. She reached over and took his drink out of his hand, “I’ll freshen this up for you,” she said and quickly walked off, her black flip-flops smacking against her heels as she went. Josh got a better look at her as she stopped at the bar and said something to the bartender, though his vision had begun blurring slightly. She wore a black v-neck shirt, which seemed to meld perfectly the middle section of her hair but also highlighted her red tips. Below that, she sported a pair of dark midnight-blue jeans almost as black as her shirt. His eyes drifted even lower until he could see her pale feet. Josh never really had a foot thing, but even he has to admit they were stunning. The tops were pale, nearly white except for a black tattoo on her left foot, it looked like a black vine that seemed to crawl up the side of her ankle and disappear up the leg of her pants; he hoped it went all the way to the beautiful, bouncy ass. While waiting for the bartender, she put one leg behind her and lifted the heel, Josh could see her lovely tan sole. It had a reddish hue in this light, probably from standing alone so much. After grabbing the drink, the woman of darkness began walking back to Josh. As she walked he could finally see her toes and their glossy black polish; her entire foot looked amazing, clean and wonderfully plush. Josh shook his head, not knowing what the hell he was so focused on her feet; must have been the alcohol. As the woman got closer he could feel her steps under his own feet. She was definitely a big girl, tall and powerful. He took the drink from her.

“Heh, thanks sweetie,” he said, taking a long swig.

“No problem... dear,” the woman said, her voice strained, as if suppressing something. She flashed a little smirk as he finished his drink. “By the way, I'm Crystal.”

And then…. That was all he could remember.
Chapter 2 - Climbing and a Jog by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Author's Notes:

Hey, goddess Lucy back with more stories! Finally got a computer so now I can make tons of more stories a lot faster for you insignicant little insects I love so much ;)

Josh couldn’t remember anything else after finishing that drink with Crystal, it was almost like that’s when he blacked out. He took another look around his surroundings, ‘was this that girl’s flip-flop?’ he wondered to himself, though it was almost too ridiculous to imagine. Though here he was, and everything around him was almost impossible to even understand.

Just then he heard a moaning sound. He looked behind him for the first time and saw a massive wooden bedframe. It was beautifully carved with plenty of decorative waves. Someone must be on there, he thought, someone who could help him. Without another moment's thought, Josh began a slow jog to the end of the enormous flip-flop, trying to conserve his energy for the climb ahead. When he reached the edge it was only a small drop down onto the shag floor, the height of the flip-flop being around the same as his own. He made his way across the waist-high shag slowly, almost like going through a field of short trees. Again he heard a moan come from the top of the bed.

Josh finally made it to the base, a mere five inches from where he had started, but it just as well could have been the mile jog he did most mornings. He began his climb by grabbing hold of the curves in the frame, forming a fairly decent rock wall that was actually perfect for him to climb at this size. Let it be said that Joch was actually a skilled climber, he enjoyed taking weekends out to the local parks in the area and climbing whatever mountain he could find, so this was a relatively simple task for him. He made it to the top in a little under two hours going as fast as he could. When he reached the top all he could see were soft white sheets, almost like the entrance to heaven. Then he turned his gaze upward, and all he could see then were the two gigantic soles of a woman laying on her stomach, a short distance ahead of him were toes taller than himself leading to a steep slope formed by the sole to the heel. He couldn’t see any other part of the body, it was all blocked from his view by the soles.

Josh tried shouting, “hey!!!” to get the owner's attention; all he heard was his own small voice echoing back.

Josh looked back behind him at the rest of the bedroom. It was a fairly nice place, a dark wood dresser was just opposite the bed with a small TV on top and a door on both sides, one was open and Josh could see a bathroom mirror, the other was closed but probably lead to the rest of the home. He couldn't see much outside the windows, the curtain was closed mostly except for some strands of light streaming in through the heavy black material. Josh looked back again towards the giant feet in front of him. The world was so big to him know, the top of the bed alone could make up a small town, or at least a good amount of city blocks. If he wanted to survive and hopefully get back to normal this person might be the answer. Or at least for now he had to get her attention, if not there was a good chance of getting crushed by her…

Josh quickly made his way to the massive toes next to him, climbing onto them like giant boulders, except he took notice at just how soft they were, letting him get a good grip as he climbed. He climbed up the soft steep terrain until making it to the ball of the foot. He held on even tighter to keep from falling between the giant toes, which would have definitely meant his end. To his surprise, as he gripped the toes scrunched and the giant woman moaned again. Did he tickle her, he thought, could she actually feel him? Though at his insignificant size it was more likely a coincidence. Josh started for the heel, passing over the soft arch, paler than the rest of the sole by only slightly. Occasionally he would see small patches of dirt or dust, small enough that no one could probably see them at normal size. A shiver ran up his spine as he walked, being on top of the sole he hoped he wouldn't get caught under it. At his size even a pinkie toe could crush him easier than an ant, and here he was, right in the center of a sleeping woman's foot.

When he finally made it to the heel, he couldn't quite believe what he saw. He was up higher now and could see the rest of the woman. Her skin was a little paler than most and her legs seemed to stretch for miles. She wore tight black underwear that clearly held back a plump ass that seemed to move with each sleeping breath. Even further Josh could see black hair flowing like a river down the woman's back, all he could see was the side of her face. A pale, goth face that even looked serious while sleeping, though her red lips were slightly open, revealing pearl white teeth barely visible to Josh.

It was Crystal, the girl from last night.

Josh could only stare in awe for another moment before the ground beneath him started to move. Crystal let out another moan and stretched, causing the heel Josh was now standing on to move slightly, but to him it had all the strength of an earthquake. He fell to his knees and grabbed on as tight as he could onto the soft doughy flesh underneath him.

“AHHHH!” He shouted as he felt himself being lifted up into the air. Crystal was lifting the foot he was on and crossing it onto the other. It took a few moments for all the shaking to stop and for Josh to stand up once again, now higher by only a couple inches but to him it felt like a mountain moved on top of another one. He looked back over to what little of Crystal’s face he could see and though, ‘this crazy bitch is gonna kill me!’

Slowly Josh made his way down the slope of the heel and towards the giant woman’s calves. He was headed towards the head, maybe then he could try to get her attention, and hopefully she could help him get back to normal. Somehow...
Chapter 3 - Notice Me! by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
It would take Josh nearly an hour and a half to finally reach the gigantic Crystal’s sleeping face. She’d barely moaned since he had been nearly tossed off of her heel, except for when he was climbing onto and over her large soft hill-like ass. While climbing her black panties, Crystal moaned and stretched once again, and Josh though she might roll onto her back, crushing him underneath her massive rear-end. Luckily, only her hand came up and scratched just above the thigh opposite of Josh (no one said sleeping was very graceful), causing the smallest ripple over her ass that, at his size, nearly shook Josh off or into her crack. When he finally reached the black-clad summit, even in his fear of the moment, even he had to admit how hot it was to be on an ass this big! It was like a gigantic, and dangerous, bounce house. As he began climbing towards the back, he decided that he definitely needed to masturbate to this once he was back to normal.

Now here he was, on the face of the sleeping giantess, whose room, and flip-flop, he’d for some reason woken up in tiny. Thick strands of black hair flowed down next to him as he stood on her cheek, as close to her ear as he could without getting trapped in the black strands; the idea of getting brushed out of her hair wasn’t all too appealing to the tiny man.

“HEY!!! HELP ME!” He shouted out in the direction of the ear, his voice becoming higher as it traveled from its tiny source.

This, of course, got no immediate response from the sleeping woman, but after a few moments of more shouting and hitting the soft pale skin under him a little, she finally moved. Only Josh wished he would have thought this through more. Her head moved around on the pillow as she stretched for the last time, causing once again an earthquake feeling for Josh. He fell towards one of the worse spots he could think of, her mouth. But as he tripped his leg managed to get caught in a small tangle of hair before Josh kept tumbling down, landing inside her mouth as she yawned and sat up. At last, she was awake.

Josh yelled and screamed as loud as he could. All he wanted was to get her help, but now he was actually INSIDE her mouth stuck on a piece of hair. He squirmed and pushed against the tongue with all the strength he could muster before her mouth finally closed at the end of her yawn. He was trapped, surrounded by the red saliva soaked inside of Crystal’s mouth, her tongue pushing him tightly against the roof of her mouth.

Outside, Crystal finally woke up. Her eyes drowsily flickered open as she stretched out her arms. She put her arms up and pushed herself up, swinging her legs over the side of her bed as she sat up. For a few moments she just sat and stared at her curtain and the sun coming through, thinking of how much she didn’t want to get up. Crystal was never a morning person, but eventually she’d just get hungry and have to get something to eat. After that point she couldn’t just go back to bed, so that’s where her day began.

It took a few minutes before Crystal moved her tongue around in her mouth, trying to get rid of that morning feeling, and noticed something inside.


‘Ugh…’ she thought, ‘damn piece of hair’. She always hated waking up with hair in her mouth, but that was the price for having it she guessed. Feeling it even more she noticed what felt like a tiny little knot, but was actually the squirming and screaming Josh, who always tried getting in a girl’s mouth whenever he could, but not quite this way. The power of the tongue was too much for him, rubbing him hard inside Crystal’s mouth.

Josh thought he was finished, until all at once light shone into the dark wet cave and he felt the pressure release as the tongue lowered away from the dripping roof. He shouted, “HELP” as loud as he could, praying that she’d somehow hear him. But all Crystal did was pluck the annoying hair off her head and pull it from her mouth, with Josh along with it. He dangled from the piece of string relieved, while still covered all over in spit. He tried calling out again from the hair as he looked at Crystal’s unamused face. It was like she couldn’t even see him, like he was nothing more than a tiny knot in her hair. Not a moment passed until Crystal decided to just toss the hair away, carelessly twisting her fingers until it spun off in front of her and towards the ground.

Josh screamed as he fell downwards, his leg still caught on a piece of hair. Luckily for him, he didn’t fall all the way to the ground, he fell for a few seconds before hitting Crystal’s leg and sliding down the smooth surface. He slid down until he finally reached her foot and before sliding off, became wedged between her big and second toes.

“HEEEELP!!!” he screamed as Crystal’s feet fell once more, landing onto the carpet with a thud that sounded like a tree falling to the tiny Josh. He became even more tightly wedged as the titanic woman stood. Josh tilted his head as far back as he could to see if she’d noticed him, but saw nothing but her absolutely gigantic body standing above him, her pale skin almost shining in the morning light and looking soft to the touch; it was almost like seeing an actual goddess.

Josh thought that if she took even one step he’d fall through her toes or get crushed between them. He needed to get her attention. Now. In a final desperate attempt, he did the only thing he could think of at that moment.

“OW!” Crystal yelled as she fell back down onto her ass on the bed. “Damn it!” she said, angered by a sharp little pain between her toes. It felt like she’d gotten a splinter there, or like a bug bit her. And to an extent that was true, a bug did bite her, an insignificant little bug known as Josh, who bit down hard on the soft skin between Crystal’s toes hoping she’d finally notice him. He could taste trace amounts of sweat from the toes, but now his heart was soaring, she’d noticed him!

Around him, Josh could feel the toes tighten slightly as the foot was lifted up again; Crystal was just about to check and see what hurt her delicate toes. He felt his legs get squeezed tremendously between the pressure, hurting him a great deal, but nothing that the muscular man couldn’t stand.
When Crystal’s face drew near Josh began flailing his arms and shouting.

“HEEEY! DOWN HERE! HELP!!!”, it pained him in his misogynistic pride to even have to ask a girl for help, but this was a matter of life and death.

“What the…” Crystal said curiously as she peered between her toes and saw what looked like a tiny man about half the height of her toe, with a small beard and a black shirt, waving at her from between her relatively huge toes.

“Oh…. So that’s where you’ve been hiding~”
Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Josh felt pressure all around his body as Crystal squeezed her toes together. He grunted in pain, it was like being stuck between two massive boulders.

“W-what the hell do you mean?” he managed to grunt out in pain, not understanding what she meant.

“Are you jocks really this dense? What do you think I meant by that?” Crystal said, sounding annoyed at his stupidity.

“You mean…. You shrunk me!?” Josh said as the pressure kept building around him, he felt like one of his ribs was going to break at any moment.

“Uh… duh. How the hell do you think you got here? I shrunk you when you were walking me to my taxi and flexing, bragging like an idiot about how much you can bench.”

“B-but why? ...Ahh!!!” Josh screamed, one of his ribs finally cracking from the pressure. Little did he know that Crystal was barely even trying at all, just trying to keep him in place without making him pop.

“Because,” she said, lifting her legs straight, rising Josh higher as he kept up his pathetic struggle, “It’s annoying as hell seeing you dumbass bar jocks hit of girls like that, you really think we’re all impressed by your muscles? Besides, it’s fun toying with you big boys~, don’t you just love getting dominated by a girl for a change?”

No, this was not a nice change. Josh coughed up blood onto Crystal’s otherwise perfectly clean toes. He couldn’t take much more of this, he knew it, even a few more minutes and he’d eventually get popped. How the hell could this happen to him? He was the biggest guy at his gym, and now here he was, struggling between the toes of a girl who looked like she never even visited a gym in her life, or even been in the sun that long. He had to give it one last try, with the last of his strength he pounded against one of the toes that held him captive.

“Let….go…” he managed to grunt out. His hits amounted to nothing though, Crystal had trouble even feeling Josh’s entire body, so what little strength he had didn’t even tickle her.

“Mmm, fine,” Crystal said with a little smile. She spread her toes and Josh easily fell through.

Josh screamed loudly as he fell to the floor, going in what felt like slow motion. As he landed on the floor he thanked god that the shag cushioned his landing. It hurt his cracked rib, but at least the fall didn’t break it or one of his legs. He breathed easier now that he was free from Crystal’s toes, and in a second he was back on his feet and quickly trying to limp away towards the door.

Behind him Crystal was watching him and smiling smugly. She always enjoyed seeing them run like this, she could barely see him but she could tell his rib must have been killing him. Well, it wasn’t the only thing~.

After a few minutes of running Josh was finally making his last stretch for the door, thinking if he could just crawl under it he’d be able to escape and find help, then he’d be able to get revenge on this damn witch by knocking her teeth out.

Just as he thought he was free, a dark shadow fell over Josh, growing larger by the moment. It was too late when Josh realized it was Crystal’s foot coming down, in fact he only realized this when it was completely on him, knocking him down to the ground and now smothering him under the ball of her foot.

“Did you really think I’d let you get away that easy…? Get real, idiot.” Crystal said, standing over him. During his little escape attempt, Crystal had enough time to get a pair of pants on, her dark midnight blue pants she’d worn last night that were tossed onto the floor, along with a pitch black tank top that lay next to the pants. “I mean, if you got out of this room, then what? You know I can just follow you right? You jocks are so dumb. At least you feel good underneath my sole, nice and hard~.”

Once again Josh could barely breath, Crystal’s sole was so big and heavy that he couldn’t even move his arms, he just felt her soft skin forcing him deep into the carpet. He knew she wasn’t using her full weight, not even close, if she was he definitely would be a stain by now. No, she was toying with him, making the previously large man feel puny and weak, just like a little bug… This was all a game to her. How many others fell into her trap? She’s obviously done this before by how passive she is about it.

“Now come on,” Crystal said, snapping Josh out of his thoughts, “I need to go to the store, and you’re coming with me. But first… I think I’m gonna need to make you smaller.”

‘W-what??’ Josh thought, ‘any smaller and I’ll get crushed!!’

Josh felt the pressure build on top of him as Crystal bent down closer to her foot. She pointed down at the spot where Josh was and suddenly, things went from bad to worse. Josh began shrinking, the foot and pressure from above him getting stronger and heavier until he thought he’d snap. Soon he found himself perfectly wedged between a pair of wrinkles in the now mountain sized soles of Crystal.

Crystal lifted her sole once more, and this time Josh along with it, plastered like a piece of gum. He tried pulling himself off but it was no use, Josh was stuck in the wrinkles.

Slowly, Crystal's sole began to move over the carpet, careful not to let her little captive fall off just try. Eventually her sole came over the black surface of her flip flop.

“You'll be riding here,” she said, “try not to get lost again~.” And with that she wiggled her toes, loosening up her skin enough that Josh couldn't hold on and fell what felt like fifty feet onto the rubbery surface of her flip flop. It wasn't as soft as the floor, but at least it bounced slightly with his landing.

Josh turned as fast as he could to see what Crystal was doing, but above him all he could see was her massive sole coming closer. A single toe was now bigger than a whole football stadium to him. He screamed, he swore, he even tried running just to get away from the monolithic foot, but all his efforts were in vein as the heel met with the sole of the footwear, and very slowly Crystal was lowering the rest of her foot, making it seem to be falling like a gigantic tree to the puny little muscle-head down below. As fast as he was, Josh couldn't get anywhere close to the edge in time and soon found himself once again smashed against Crystal's sole.

Josh tried squirming with his arms outstretched but he couldn't even move a finger under the mountains of flesh. He moved along with Crystal's sole as she wiggled the rest of her flip flop on, pinning him once again perfectly underneath the ball of her foot. In seconds the heat began to build underneath Crystal's foot and Josh already began sweating, soon droplets began forming around him as her sole got hotter pressed against the rubber. The beads of sweat might not even be visible to gigantic goth, but they could fill water bottles for Josh.

A tinge of fear ran through Josh's mind for the future time in all this: could this be the rest of his life? Stuck tinier than a big and to the sole of a goth bitch who wanted to torture him? This was true, however, the rest of his life didn't last very long.

Crystal lifted her sole after she got her other flip flop on, feeling satisfied that such a big womanizing brute was in his rightful place: under a woman's sole. She stepped towards the door, first with the foot that held Josh. She imagined what he was feeling right now, if the heel of her flip flop went down enough that he could get some fresh air, or if he could even see the morning light and the rest of her sole.

'I hope he can't,’ she thought with a smile, wanting him to suffer.

But what Crystal was unaware of, was that as she set down her foot, a satisfying little crunch could barely be heard under her sole. Josh's big strong body just couldn't take even the monumental weight of her sole. He screamed out as loud as he could before his bones snapped and his body broke, popping into a tiny blood stain as the rest of him was ground out with each following step.

Oh well, she'd find out eventually; soon she'd find another hunky jock jerk to keep underfoot.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7439