Ex knows Best by tastetheface
Summary:

Sam was a wrestling stud in highschool. Gaining so much popularity that he cast others aside, including his girlfirend Sarah. Now, two years later a changed man, He wakes to find himself shrunken, 5 inches tall in his ex's room! What future awaits him as he trys to make up with his titantic ex girlfriend? Read to find out! 


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7973 Read: 26238 Published: April 24 2018 Updated: April 25 2018
Story Notes:

Mostly gentle story with moderate viloence here and there. 

1. Chapter 1 by tastetheface

2. Chapter 2. Medication and Confrontation by tastetheface

3. Chapter 3 The weak need sleep by tastetheface

4. Chapter 4 Escalation by tastetheface

5. Chapter 5 Masturbation by tastetheface

6. Chapter 6 Standing up to her by tastetheface

Chapter 1 by tastetheface

Sam awoke with a throbbing headache. The previous night’s event’s a blur. Grunting, Sam lifted himself up and opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings. He lay on a sea of white, soft to the touch stretching out before him like a football field of Silk. In the distance, Sam could make out walls of pink rising high into the air, converging with a white ceiling on witch a giant fan slowly spun. Sam was having trouble making sense of anything until he caught a silhouette behind him. Sam turned and was greeted with the sight of the biggest Teddy bear he had ever seen. Every thing clicked at once and Sam’s blood froze. He knew that Teddy Bear. He had gifted it to his ex girlfriend for valentines day over 2 years ago. He was in HER room. Sarah Micheals room. “Oh shit..” Sam muttered.  “If everything around him was proportional to his current size then she would be-”. 

Sam didn’t get a chance to finish his train of thought as he heard a loud door open and close where what he guessed was downstairs. Someone was home and he had a pretty good idea who it was. Things did NOT end well between them. He had dumped her his Senior year of high school when he made the North Carolina all state wrestling squad and became team Captain. Wrestling became his world and He didn’t have room in it for her, despite her beauty and social status as a volleyball player. He did the selfish deed via a text and never went out of his way to see her again. Her revenge games started almost immediately; keying his car, popping his tires and overall just trying to make his life a living Hell everyday. He labeled her a psycho and transferred a month later thinking he’d never see her again. He was wrong. 

The five inch tall young adult looked desperately around for an escape route. He spotted a dresser adjacent to the bed that was quite large. Much too big for one person to move even at normal height. He figured he could climb under for cover and concealment until he could piece things together. He heard a foot steps coming up the stairs. His heart started pounding. He had to get a move on or he was dead. He made a few quick calculations determining the distance between himself and the wooden floor that lined her room based on his diminished height. “25 maybe 30 foot drop” he muttered. Sam was smart for a jock, and was pretty certain his estimate was correct. “Can’t survive that” he thought to himself. Using some quick thinking he used every ounce of strength had had and pulled the massive stuffed animal beside him over the edge of the bed. The bear landed almost without a sound on the floor slightly bouncing. “If I can land on that bear i should be fine.” he said aloud, as if expecting someone to talk him out of his 30 foot free fall. He heard footsteps at the door and the rattle of keys. “No time for second guessing now” and threw himself off the edge of the bed towards the stuffed animal. 

Contact with the bear went better than expected. He went into a roll and slid off the bears stomach landing safely on the ground. He sprinted towards the dresser sliding under it like a baseball player just as the door opened. That’s when he saw her. Impossibly large, incredibly beautiful putting her purse down in the corner while she hung her coat on the door latch. He watched as she stepped out of her boots and removed her socks, her bare feet a pale white with a neon pink polish on her toes. She rotated on her heels and walked to her bed. “Let’s see how my little Sammy is doin-“ her sentence caught in her throat as she saw the empty pillow case. Sam heard her lift pillows, move the bed sheets, searching desperately for her little ex. “He was out cold when I found him, I was only gone an hour.” Sarah huffed. “Poor little guy must be scared out of his mind.” That was odd. Sam thought. She talked like he cared about his feelings. He was indeed scared, but more so of her rather than his diminished nature. She couldn’t possibly want to help him, it was too good to be true. Given the size difference this was perfect opportunity for revenge and Sam seriously doubted she wouldn’t take advantage of it. Although one thing played in the back of his brain. Why had she left him out? Why not shove him in a locked drawer or stuff him in a pocket. She obviously had made contact with him at this size while he was unconscious, why not end him then? 

Sam had been slowly creeping forwards to get a better look at her when he accidentally stepped in the gap between floor boards. A splinter the size of a knife pierced his ankle and he let out a small involuntary cry. Sam immediately cursed himself and covered his mouth with his hands. Sarah heard it. It was faint but she could have swore she heard a faint yelp from the floor. Was he here, in this very room still? “Sammy?” she quietly said to the room. Sam slowly backed away against the wall under the dresser. “Sammy are you in here?” she repeated a little louder. Sarah began scanning the floor when she noticed the teddy bear against the dresser. She was sure he was on her bed when she left, she remembered seeing the size difference and giggling asking her teddy bear to protect little Sammy while she ran to the store. Sam watched at Sarahs large feet walked towards the dresser. Pink toes almost touching the dresser gap. “God she is massive.” Sam thought. Sam had caught a whiff of her feet from where he lay, a mix of strawberry lotion and feminine sweat mixed together met his nostrils. It wasn’t necessarily a bad smell, just different. 

Sarah slowly knelt down and grabbed the teddy bear, admiring how soft her little friend was as she hugged it. She loved this bear, not just because it was cute, but because it was the last thing she ever received from Sam before their breakup. She imagined it still had his scent on it and breathed deeply. Sam always wore old spice body spray and she could pick up the smell ten feet away when he was bigger. She liked it, it suited him the smell. It was manly but also not overpowering like other male body sprays. Sam saw the giant brown bear disappear into the air his last bit of cover from between the dresser was lifted away. Sarah slowly knelt down on all four and lowered her face against the floor, scanning the back of the dresser from right to left. Her eyes adjusted to the dim light and then a smile danced across her lips as she saw him. “Founnnnd Youuu.” she said cooly to sam. Sams blood froze. She had put two and two together and located his hiding spot, now he was cornered, injured and terrified beyond belief. “Why don’t you come out from there little guy?” Sarah said sweetly. Sam was beginning to hyperventilate. Shit. Shit. Shit. he thought. I’m done for. So much for hiding out till dark and finding help. Sarah tried to imagine herself in his shoes, looking out at a giant version of herself. She couldn’t help but feel sorry for the guy, knowing how she must look. “Sammy please come out from under there, I won’t hurt you, I promise.” She said. Again no movement. She was beginning to loose patience. Sam stayed plastered against the dusty wall. He wasn’t leaving his confines of temporary safety for anything. No amount of sweet talk or promises was going to change his mind.


 

End Notes:

First story. I plan on updating this every other day for the next couple weeks. Sorry for the poor grammar!

Chapter 2. Medication and Confrontation by tastetheface

Sarah was growing impatient. She stood up and gripped and back of her tall dresser and pulled. No movement. She walked to the side of it and planted a foot on the dresser.  She pushed it to the side with enough effort to separate it from the wall a little bit. She wedged her foot into the space she had created and kicked the rest of the way out until it was away from the wall about two feet. Thunder was all Sam could hear as the pegs of the dresser roughly rubbed against the wood floor, scratching and tearing at the dusty surface. Light flooded in and he held up his hands as he was temporary blinded. The noise stopped but left a ringing in his ears. He felt a thump in front of him, lowering his arms he opened his eyes. He screamed. Sarahs huge foot was directly in front of him not 5 feet away. The air left Sam as his throat ran dry. She was looking down at him with a victorious grin. She had managed to slide the dresser away using her legs and now there was nothing stopping her from torturing him, or worse. Sarah looked down at her little ex as he shielded himself from the light of her ceiling fan. She took a small step forward care where she placed her foot and squatted down to get a better look at him. She gave a smile has he lowered his tiny arms and looked at her. Her smile turned into a frown as she looked closer and noticed the tiny trial of blood and sliver of wood sticking out of his leg. “Sammy you’re hurt!’’ she gasped aloud. Had she done this while moving the dresser? Had she caused so much commotion below that a peg caught him? Sarah quickly opened her hand and grasped the injured boy as gentle a grip as she could muster. 

Sam didn’t have time to react. One second she’s looking at him from 100 ft away and the next she’s literally over him, hand outstretched. A wave of vanilla lotion and padded skin overcame him as he was engulfed in her grip. He was completely covered by the meat of her hand with the exception of his legs, as they dangled out from under her palm. Sarah quickly ran to her bathroom with her ex in tow, worried about his condition and the amount of blood he had lost. She partially filled the sink with warm water, got cotton balls and dabbed a tiny amount of alcohol onto it. She didn’t care about his shirt and shorts getting wet, she could dry those later. She carefully sat Sam into the shallow water and reached for tweezers. Sam sat in the warm water motionless, his world a blur since he was forcibly removed from under the dresser. He was waiting for it. Waiting for the end. He knew it was coming, just didn’t know when. His eyes were downcast, looking at the sink water change from clear to red as it mixed with the blood from his ankle. He didn’t even notice the giant set of tweezers grip the edge of the footlong splinter and pull as his world filled with pain. “Guahhh!” Sam winced as his leg throbbed and blood sprouted from his ankle. Immediately a cotton ball the size of a basketball met his leg. Tears streamed down his face as the alcohol met his wound and disinfected it. Sarah hated seeing him and pain and kept whispering “Hang in there Sammy, hang in there.” She rotated the cotton swap around in her fingers and gently help it against his leg to clot the blood. She couldn’t believe she did this. She felt so bad for her little man. After a while she removed the cotton swap and walked outside the bathroom to throw it away in the kitchen trash. 

Upon returning to bathroom she noticed Sam in the sink shivering. “Has the water gotten cold Sammy?” She asked dipping a finger in the small pool next to him. He flinched back away from her hand as the finger approached. Sarah took notice of this and the water. It was still nice and warm but Sam was still shaking, no he was trembling. “Sweetie whats wrong?” She said softly, not wanting to further scare the little guy. She was met with silence for a minute until he spoke up. “J-just hurry it up.” She heard him say. She finally heard him speak! His voice was so cute and darling but it sounded broken… dark even. As if he was speaking to a monster. “What?” Sarah said her face lowering until it was level with the sink basin. She didn’t want to stand over him while she talked. It felt demeaning and she wanted him to relax. “Just Hurry up and Finish Me! I can’t stand waiting like t-this! Please whatever you’re going to do j-just make it quick!” Sam shouted through squinted eyes. His body tensed up waiting for judgement. Sarah was in shock. He actually thought she was gonna kill him. This little treasure, this little piece of her past she found thought he wasn’t long for this world and was going to meet death by her hands. “P-please” Sam said making full eye contact with her for the first time. “I know you hate me, and I d-deserve it…but… I j-just don’t want to s-suffer.’’ Sarah saw absolute and total fear in his bloodshot eyes as they met hers. Her heart broke. Tears streamed down her face. “Sammy I don’t hate you, I could never hate you.” Sarah spoke softly. “Please don’t be afraid of me I only want to help you. You’re like the most precious person in the world to me right now. I could never imagine hurting someone as special as you.” Sam kept his eyes locked with hers and searched them for dishonesty. He could find nothing but sadness and compassion in them. “B-but Highschool, the break up, all the pranks, the resentment, my car-“ Sarah cut him off. “Sammy I’m so sorry about all of that. I was young and immature and had a broken heart. I never wanted you to leave, I was just in pain and lashed out. I never thought I’d see you again, and…then this morning happened.” Sarah spoke truthfully. “This Morning? What happened… was it YOU who did this to me!?” 

Sam spoke with more confidence than he really felt. “No no Sammy I would never wish this upon anyone!” Sarah retorted even though she was partially lying, she LOVED having him this small. “Listen… I found you on my door step this morning as I went to check the mail. I had no idea you were there.” Sarah said in a rush. “I-I…almost crushed you.” Sam winched as he heard the word “crushed”. “You were wrapped up in a purple towel unconscious, just laying there. I thought you were a imitation doll at first. Thought that someone was pulling a fast one on me but then I saw your little chest rising up and down. I couldn’t believe you were real!” Sarah said enthusiastically. “I sat on my bed holding you for hours, waiting for you to wake up.” Sarah said through sniffs. She smiled then, “I’ll admit having you wrapped in my hand all cute and tiny was adorable but I didn’t have anything to take care of you with. I sat you down on my pillow case and went to go get food and utensils for you when you woke up… and well, you know the rest.” Sarah said with a pouty face. “Please believe me Sammy. Think about it I’ve had plenty of opportunities to hurt you and besides your ankle nothing has happened to you right?.” Sarah teared a little thinking back on his injury. Sam thought to himself. It checked out, her story made sense. He just couldn’t believe she’d forgiven him so easily. “So… you’re really not m-mad at me? Sam say still shaking. "I’m s-safe here?” Sarah laughed wiping away tears and smiled. “No I’m not mad at you Silly…But I wouldn’t say your completely safe yet.” Sarah said with a grin. The hair stood up on the back of Sam’s neck as he slowly inched away from her further into the sink. “W-what do mean?” He quietly let out. “You gave me quite a scare today and didn’t come out when I told you to. I asked you twice and because you didn’t listen you got hurt.” Sam paused, Sarah obviously didn’t know his splinter was self inflicted. “S-sarah it wasn’t your-“. “Silence!” she spat giggling. "You need to understand who is in charge here mister." Sarah stood to her full height looking down at him. Sam sat in the sink back against the basin wall, overshadowed by the colossal girl. “When I say something I mean it. If I don’t know where you are you could get hurt or worse and I simply can't let that happen. Do you understand?” She asked with authority. Sam nodded his head up and down vigorously. “Y-yes and I’m sorry-“ Sarah brought a massive finger to his lips and cut him off, silencing her tiny ex. “Now to discuss your punishment…” Sarah spoke seductively. She felt a rush go through her. The same rush she had felt holding his unconscious body this morning. These feelings were new. His fear excited her. She was in charge. She had his life in the palm of her hand and he knew it. Sarah felt herself get wet as she felt the tiny boys head shake from behind her finger. She knew he was scared but couldn’t stop herself. She needed this. She deserved this. Her finger wizzed past his head as she slowly pinched the back of his shirt between her fingers and raised him above her head. “Are you ready for your punishment little man?” Sarah spoke as she slowly allowed her tongue to slip out of her mouth and coat her lips. Sam began to shake. "This was wrong. This was all wrong. Everything she had said had been a lie." Sam thought.  He wanted to scream but couldn’t find the words as he slowly drawn towards her open maw.

End Notes:

Oh man S***'s getting real! Again sorry for the crap grammar, but leave a review please! Good/Bad don't matter! tell me how I can improve and I'll take all your comments into consideration! Thanks yall! 

Chapter 3 The weak need sleep by tastetheface

Sam shut his eyes and braced for impact as he met a plump, soft surface. He was pressed into it firmly then pulled away a moment later. “Muuwa Justice has been served.” It was a kiss. She had kissed him. She sat him in her palm and looked him over, he looked pale. “Sammy?” Sarah said with raised eyebrow.

A kiss. It was just a kiss. As the realization came to him color returned to his face. He looked up to see Sarah, who was staring at him concerned. “Earth to Sammy, you ok hun?”

“Y-yeah.. I uh just thought uh..” Sam was stuttering over his words.  “Thought what?” She inquired, honestly confused. “For a second I thought you were gonna-“ Sam paused. “E-Eat me.” He nervously said scratching his head, reminding himself it was still there. Sarah’s eyes opened wide and she laughed long and hard. Sam had missed her laugh. The way she giggled was cute but at this size it sounded like a mountain growling. You dummy! Why would I wanna eat you!? Then you’d be gone and I wouldn’t have my little Sammy to keep me company. She purred. Sarah smiled brightly, reveling the pearly whites Sam had thought were going to chew him into pieces a moment prior. “Although I’m sure you’d taste deliciousss” She said letting her tongue do a seductive role over her lips. Sam’s eyes were glued to the pink slimy monster as it left a thin trail of saliva along her plump lips. The fear of being eaten was something he’d always had, ever since he seen the movie Jaws. The thought being torn to shreds by teeth or digested alive was truly one of his biggest fears, and now the possibility was actually there.  “Just be a good little man and keep me happy and you’ll have nothing to worry about cutie.” Sarah said with an innocent grin. 

Sarah stretched her arms and looked at the clock. She had been away all day and had let the time get by her. “It’s getting late Sammy, you feel hungry at all or do you just wanna head to bed?” Sarah could tell he was tired. His day had been taxing both mentally and physically. She admired how well he was keeping himself together through all this. She couldn’t say she’d fare the same in his position. To have lost everything, his previous life negated. No car, no friends, just... nothing. Nothing but her.  All he had was her. She felt a single tear gather in the corner of her eyes but quickly dismissed it. No, I’m going to give him a happy life. We’ll be happy together. Forever, she thought to herself, her fairytale shrunken romance story playing over and over again in her head. Thoughts off romantic picnics, seeing his little body on a blanket, sharing an apple with her, siting between her brests as she relaxed in the pool, and ...other things. Her mind started to wander to darker ideas, ways she could use him...ways she WOULD use him. She shook her head and pushed the thoughts out of her mind. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked back down at Sam. So whats the verdict? She asked.

Sam had seen her eyes glaze over and Sarah stood there motionless for a while. She finally looked back down at him and asked again. Umm I’m a-actually still kinda tired could I go back to bed please.” Sarah smiled. "Awww he’s being so polite, so much more than back then." she thought to herself as she remebered his smug attitude from highschool. “Fine by me I’m feeling a little drained myself.” Sarah lowered her hand to the sink and allowed him to hop on. He did so and sat down nervously. She loved feeling him in her hands. So light and soft. She made an enproptu cage with her fingers and carried her little ex through the house back upstairs to her room.

She went to her clothes drawer and pulled out a sock and lay it on her nightstand next to her bed. “I hope this is okay for now, and don’t worry it's clean” she giggled. Sam stared at the sock. "Her sock is massive" Sam thought to himself. “N-no it's great, T-thanks Sarah” he said. Sarah loved hearing his little voice. He reacted to the sock better than she thought he would. He was being very subserviant. She thought.  “You are very welcome cutie.”Sarah said. Sam slowly nested into her sock, his feet not even touching the toe section. He had to admit even though it was her sock, it felt like an expensive oversized sleeping bag. Sarahs heart fluttered as she whatched him tuck himself in to a peice of her clothing, he looked so cute nestled into her sock like that. She was absolutely loving this, having him around. “I hope you have a goodnight’s sleep Sammy, I’ll be right here if you need me." Sarah said motioning towards the bed he had awoken on a few hours prior.

Sam buried himself further inside her sock and tried to surrender himself to sleep. The deeper he went the safer he felt. He noticed down towards the toe section the cotton was slighlty discolored still, even though they were clean. He placed a hand on the circle imprint of her toes. They dwarfed his hand. Sam shuddered, imaging being below a foot so collosal. Sarah stripped down to her bra and panties, secretly hoping her little ex was watching. She looked back over her shoulder to see the lump of his body moved down towards the toe section, getting comfortable. “He’s such a little gentleman, I’ll have to reward him tomorrow.” She thought. She climbed in bed quietly and laid her head down on her pillow facing her nightstand. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep with a smile, thinking about all the plans she had in store for her little guy. 

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm gonna try and proof read a bit more before I post but thanks for outting up with my poor grammar. Things get a little interesting in the next chapter. Please leave a review and let me know what you think! The more feedback I get the faster I'll try and push these chapters out! Take care!

-Taste

Chapter 4 Escalation by tastetheface
Author's Notes:

This took me a while. Buckle up. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sam’s world vibrated as he felt the nightstand shake. Two massive hands landed on either side of him as Sarah rose to her full height. A shadow cast over him as she loomed above him, staring down menacing, a sadistic smile spread across her lips as she licked them over and over. “You should have kept your mistress happy.” She said menacingly. “You just don’t get it, do you? You’re MINE, all mine. I OWN you now and I’m NEVER letting you go. You won’t abandon me again Sammy. You and I will be together… forever.” Sarah coldly said. Sam couldn’t react as quick enough as a massive hand snaked him up and out of the sock in an instant. Her meaty hand held him like a vice grip, zero room to move or breath. “Why was this happening to me, I thought she forgave me?” Sam’s mind thought through adrenaline. He wanted to scream but the words wouldn’t come. Sarahs eyes glazed over as she raised him up, high above her head. Sam couldn’t comprehend the height. He might as well have been suspended over the Empire State Building. Sarah moaned and started rubbing herself and licking her lips. “Together,” she said as she switched her grip to position him in between her thumb and index finger. “Forever”. At that moment Sarah opened her mouth wide reveling her perfect teeth and released her victim. Sam was in free fall in what felt like slow motion, slowly heading towards her mouth and the pink tongue that eagerly awaited it’s meals arrival. “This is how I die.” Sam thought through shock and tears. “I’m nothing to her.”  Sam said as he passed her pearly white teeth into black nothingness. 

Sarah was awoken with a scream next to her head. She quickly looked over and saw tiny punches and kicks coming from inside the sock. “What in the hell?” Sarah said as she stumbled over to the sock. She was hazy and didn’t understand what was going on as she looked down on the spectacle before her. The movement stopped. Sarah paused and picked up a faint noise coming from the sock. She lowered her ear down to the white footwear. She heard whimpers. “Sammy…are you alright sweetie?”  She said. Sarah slowly took a finger and peeled open the mouth of the sock to peer inside. She saw Sam curled in the fetal position trembling and crying. Sarah couldn’t stand seeing him this way, so…broken. His new character was nice and all… he had developed manners, respect…but was shy now, lonely and fragile.  She still felt every bit of attraction towards him now as the day they met in school but now she felt something more. She felt responsible for him, maternal instincts kicking in. “Sammy baby what’s wrong?” Sarah said as traced a small pattern around his cowered figure. Action happened at once. Sam sat up seeing her face right there and  bolted up out of the sock at surprising speed for his size, catching Sarah off guard. He had no clue where he was or where he was headed in the darkness of the room. All he knew was away. Away from her. He did a mad dash straight past the lamp and off the 40 foot drop of the nightstand. “NO DON’T!” Sarah screamed as her hand shot down and roughly enveloped him, preventing his fall.

Sam was vaguely reminded of the death grip from his nightmare as he was enveloped in her flesh. Except this was real. He felt it. The pressure. Everything. Sarah angrily lifted him to her face. “What the hell Sammy!? Why would you try to kill yourself? She squeezed him in anger. “You’re trying to get away from me again is that it!? Sarah spat. Saliva raining down on him.  She brought the tiny squirming man in front of her face and examined him closely with her eye’s. Sam felt the tightness around his ribs compact and his nose was smashed against her fist, blood running down it. He screamed even more as she yelled at him and raised him up close. Sarah stopped and looked at him. He was ghost pale and she felt a wetness on her hand. He had pissed himself out of fear. “Please, Please, Please I’ll be g-good! I’ll d-do anything you w-want!” Sam begged, his voice wavering with a rasp as he tried to breath the words out. “Wait..what?” Sarah said loosening her grip. Feeling the lungs fill back with air he took a deep breath and in an attempt to save his life, let it all out. “Please S-Sarah …I-I can k-keep you happy just p-please give me another c-chance!” Sam was hysterical as he screamed. “I d-don’t know what I did wrong but i w-wont ever do it a-again never ever!” Sam’s grammar failing him as he cried over her hand, blood from his nose smearing on her fingers and she held him. “Please don’t kill me, I-i don’t wanna d-die.” 

Sarah heard his pleas from her fist, taking in his blood-soaked face as her eyes adjusted to the dark room. Her eye’s widened and her breath caught in her throat. What was she doing?  Her heart tore itself apart as she looked at her tiny ex covered in piss, tears and blood. She lowered his battered form to the table releasing him then failing to her knees, the impact shaking the nightstand and Sam along with it. Sarah put a hand on the nightstand bracing herself as she tried to process everything. “Sarah you Idiot! Why did you yell at him, SQUEEZE him?!” Tears pored from her face as she beat herself up internally. “He’ll never trust me again.” Right then she felt wet specks on her fingers. She raised her head and saw Sam on his stomach hugging her fingers and kissing them wildly. “I’ll do anything Sarah, I’ll k-keep you happy.” He said as his face left red blood stains on her fingers and as kissed each one frantically. Sarah didn’t understand anything. “SAM STOP.” Sarah bellowed. Sam released her fingers and sat up back straight and gave her his full attention right away. She stared at the broken man. “Sam please calm down. Please just tell me what’s going on what are you acting this way?” Sam sat still and collected his thoughts. It was all a dream. He hadn’t been eaten. He was alive. I reached up and felt his nose. Pulling his hand away he saw blood. Sarah watched him as his breathing slowed down and he relaxed. “I h-had a dream about you. Y-you were mad at me and were hurting me.” Sarah felt terrible. All this reaction was from a nightmare about her hurting him and because she jumped to conclusions she hurt him in real life. “Baby I’m so so sorry. In your dream why was I upset?” She wanted all the details of this dream. She wanted to work with him and figure out what it was about herself that was scaring him so much. “Y-you said I didn’t keep you happy.” Sam spoke quietly. You told me you owned me and that I belonged with you forever, and-“ Sam paused. “And then what honey” Sarah said. “You uhh s-swallowed me.” 

Sam shook his head side to side to get the image oh her hungry eyes and sharp teeth out of his head. “Oh Sammy,” she said as she slowly messaged his shoulders with a finger. “Ignore what I said about keeping me happy, I was just playing around. Sammy I know we’ve had our differences but that’s all behind us now. Sammy I love you, you know that right?” “Yeah”. Sam said quietly. “It was just a nightmare I’ll be alright Sarah.” He said. “No, no you won’t. This is the second time you’ve thought I was going to intentionally hurt you in one day. Look at me Sammy.” She gently put a finger under his chin and lifted his head up. “I am not going to hurt you. Say it.” She peered into his bloodshot eyes. “Say it.” she repeated. “You’re not going to hurt me.” He said. “Thats right, and anyone who wants to will have me to deal with.” Sarah said smiling and flexing a feminine arm. Sam laughed, wiping his nose, “they need to be careful you’ve got a strong grip.” he said. Sarah frowned. Sammy I’m really sorry about that. You didn’t deserve that, I over reacted.” Something clicked in Sam at that moment. He felt his confidence return and he suddenly felt emboldened. Sarah had done nothing but care for him since he’d been here. She deserved gratitude. Sam paused. She deserved to be happy. Sam shook his head, “No you caught me.” Sam stood to his feet. “Sarah come here”, he said in a commanding tone. Sarah raised an eyebrow at his sudden change in attitude. “What’s wrong Sammy?” she said confused. “Nothing is wrong just come closer.” Sarah nodded and placed her face close to him resting her chin on the night stand. Sam walked right over to her face boldly, stood on his tiptoes and kissed her nose. “Thanks for saving my life, again.” Sarah’s face instantly blushed and she gasped. She felt she could’ve melted right into the carpet right there. Tears came to her eye’s. “No we’ve both cried enough for one night, Sam said reaching up high to wipe them away, his hands getting wet in the process. “I’m gonna go back to bed now,” Sam said walking away back to the sock. “O-Okay” Sarah said, still dazed. “Just please keep me safe Sarah…and I’ll do my best to keep you happy, Sam said as he snugged back into her sock. “I will Sammy,” Sarah said through a sniffle. “I will.”


 

End Notes:

Boom. Love. Nightmares. Giant girls. Yeah. Updating more tomorrow. 

Pleaseeee comment on how this is so far. thanks.

-taste

 

Chapter 5 Masturbation by tastetheface

Sarah lay with her head facing away from the nightstand, looking out the window, staring at the moon in deep thought. She loved Sammy so much. His little kiss on the tip of her nose tonight was just darling. She was glad he seemed to be getting more confident around her. It was amazing having him around again. Obviously he didn’t come back to her willingly but she didn’t care, he was here, and his size, “Oh my God his size,” she smiled to herself. He was the cutest thing she had ever seen. “ Wait...Person not thing” she thought. He was still a person wasn’t he?.. Dark thoughts came creeping back into Sarah’s mind and she let them. Just a tiny, adorable human being, who was dependent on her. Totally dependent on her for EVERYTHING. She was his life now, his only means of survival. Like his Goddess. His own personal Goddess. Sarah felt herself getting wet. She had all the power in this relationship, ALL of it and it was a relationship between master and servant. “No not servant,” Sarah said as she slid a finger inside herself. Slave. He was a slave. He was her little man slave, powerless in her hands and he would do anything she wanted. He didn’t need to…he HAD to. Sarah let out a small moan, quickly bringing her free hand to cover her mouth as her other went to work down below. Her mind flooded with images of Sam under her barefoot, trapped under her ass, dangling from her lips, inside her vagina. She pumped her fingers inside herself vigorously.  Sarah opened her mouth and turned into her pillow, biting down hard as she climaxed to cover the noise. She had to be quiet, as much as she wanted these things she still had his safety to consider, and didn’t want to scare him away before she could bring him around. 

Sarah was quiet but not quiet enough. Sam heard it ALL. At his reduced size everything was amplified. Her moans, the sick sucking sound her fingers made as they pumped themselves in and out of her vagina over and over. Sam couldn’t cut his ears off, the sounds were raw, unfiltered and honestly scary. He didn’t want to know what was going through her mind. As far as he knew he was the only love intrest in her life and was probably the object of her thoughts as she masturbated not 5 feet away from him. The sounds stopped all of a sudden. Sam held his breath. He heard a slight creak of the bed springs as Sarah lifted herself up. He heard the pads of her feet make contact with the ground as she slowly stumbled over to the nightstand where he lay inside her sock. “Oh God” Sam thought. He remained completely still and held his eyes shut and prayed to whoever was listening that she would believe he was still asleep. He felt the sock move slightly as she pried it open gently with a finger to check on him. The smell. The smell on her fingers he knew all to well. The sweet smell every woman had deep in her neither regions. It was on her fingers. Sam then felt a humid heat. Like a spearmint heater flicked on above his head through the sock. She was breathing. Her mouth must be right there. Sam continued to squint his eyes, knowing she must be checking to see if he’s still asleep if her head is literally right there. He felt a mass touch the sock and lightly press down on his body. Her lips. He felt her pull away. He hated to admit it but the kiss felt…nice? He relized he was sporting an erection. What the heck, it's not like he wanted her to do those things to him, but he felt that would make her happy too. Sexual confusion set in. He felt so weird about Sarah, she was huge granted, but so beautiful. Her beauty was only magnetized by her size. He wanted to climb out and kiss her back but then she would know he had been awake the whole time, and he didn’t want to know what that conversation would lead to.

Sarah had just had the greatest self-induced climax ever. She felt guilty masturbating so close to Sam but it couldn’t be helped. She was quiet so she was sure he didn’t hear her, or did he? Sarah slowly crawled out of bed and made her way over to her nightstand. She looked closely at the little sock containing her object of affection. “So damn cute.” she thought. She reached forward slowly and pried open the sock to look inside. He was half curled in a tiny ball clutching a side of her (to him) massive sock like a blanket, eyes shut and slowly breathing. Sarah gave a breath of relief. He was sound asleep. She had so many mixed emotions towards him. Love, affection, empathy, confusion, jealousy, even anger sometimes when she thought back to high school, how he left her. She told him she had forgiven him and that none of that mattered but secretly...she still held a grudge. Not enough of a grudge to want to hurt him, just scare him a little. Sarah thought. “He’s with me now, for good.” She leaned her face close to the sock, she could still vaguely smell his scent, the male body wash he had used and the faint bit of cologne still lingering on his tiny body. It made her mouth water. She let her breath wash over the tiny sock trying to hold herself back. She so badly wanted to play with him. She carefully placed a delicate kiss on his cotton covered form. Sarah pulled away from her sleeping ex and climbed back in bed. Content with just a kiss...for now.

End Notes:

Short, but needed chapter. Again PLEASE leave a review for ya boi. Preesh.

-taste

Chapter 6 Standing up to her by tastetheface

Morning came, the Sunday light raining down on Sarah. She felt the warmness of the sun on her face and began to stir. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched. She looked over at her nightstand and saw the sock there, with no occupant. She did a double take…he was gone. Why would he leave? After everything that transpired last night he just up and bounced on her?! Sarah was furious. “WHERE ARE YOU..” Sarah said coldly. She bolted up and put her hands on the nightstand, slamming them down hard. Opening drawers and looking under the dresser again. Meanwhile Sam watched this from a distance on her window seal. He had got up an hour prior to try and catch the sun coming up. He missed the outside. Sam watched Sarah move about the room, clad in nothing but a bra and panties. Honestly he was enjoying the show. This was weird. She was acting like toddler who had just lost her favorite toy, given the fit she was throwing. Sam found it humorous for a time but then decided if he waited too long he’d probably regret it. “Sarah relax I’m right here!” Sam called out. She looked over to the direction of the faint voice. She saw Sammy sitting on the window seal, his silhouette masked by the incoming sunlight. He was sitting down facing her bed. She trudged over to him. “Oh great she’s actually pissed,” Sam cursed himself. All he had wanted to do was see the sun rise and now he was about to get chewed out for it. “Oh well, do your worst“ Sam thought defiantly. He hadn’t got hardly any sleep thanks to her playing with herself all night so he was a tad cranky.  

She squatted down and examined him closely before speaking. He looked fine besides a few bags under his eyes. He was smirking up at her. Sarah spoke first. “What are you doing over here?! I thought I told you to stay put on the nightstand!” Sarah said loudly. She was not a morning person and didn’t like his little stunt. “My bad I just wanted to look outside at the sunrise, didn’t know that was crime.” Sam retorted. Sarah felt a vein in her neck pop up. He was arguing with her. The little 5 inch boy she had been caring for is talking back. She calmed herself down before reacting. “Don’t…scare me like that, I thought you ran away.” Sam stared at her blankly, this is exactly what he wanted. The mind games have begun, he thought. “Why would I run away from you Sarah? You said I had nothing to be afraid of here right? Sarah twitched. “T-that’s right, but I still don’t like the idea of you moving around the room without me knowing. How the hell did you get up there anyway? She said angrily. “I’m kinda athletic if you can remember that far back, a few pull ups and vault over a sleeping girl is nothing.” He said plainly. Sarah was actually starting to see red. “If you fell you could get hurt and that would make me upset. You don’t want me upset do you?” Sarah played back, testing his resolve with the conversation. “Nope, don’t want that” Sam said with confidence rather than fear. “Besides your much more beautiful when you’re happy and smiling.” Sarah snickered to herself. “He resorted to flattery to try and get out of trouble.” Sarah thought. “Well how about a good morning kiss from my little man?” She said with seduction. “Umm sure… I guess,” Sam said, caught off guard by her sudden change of pace. She gently grasped him between her fingers and lifted him towards her lips. 

Sam saw them coming, closed his eyes and braced for impact. “I have to put on a good show for her, prove I’m not afraid of her anymore,” he thought, getting over his fear. Sam leaned aggressively into her lips as they made contact with his torso attempting to kiss her back. “Be brave” he thought. Sarah enjoyed his kiss back but felt she could take things a little further. Sam suddenly felt her lips part ever so slightly. Sam had his eyes closed or he would have seen her tongue slowly push itself out of her mouth and dab his face before snaking down to his arm, wrapping around it and slowly pulling it inside of her mouth. “W-What the hell Sarah!?” Sam shouted. Sam felt her lightly suck on his appendage as they stayed connected in the kiss. Sarah realized what she was doing and immediately released him from her lips. She pulled Sam away from her face and looked him over. “Sorry Sammy I got kinda carried away for a second… are you okay? Sam was sitting in her palm, half covered in saliva. “Y-yeah I’m fine. He wiped his face clean with his one dry sleeve. Sarah was laughing on the inside, “that’s what you get you little smart ass.” She thought. Sam decided to make light of it. “Thanks for letting me keep my arm I guess.” Sam said. Sarah felt herself getting turned on as he made a joke of her sucking on him. “Don’t mention it, besides you’ll need both hands later for your punishment,” she used a finger and knocked him over pinning him to her palm. “Keep breaking my rules and I might not be able to stop myself next time.” she teased with just a hint of seriousness in her voice. “Noted”. Sam said. “Wait punishment? You’re kidding right?” “Sarah all I did was get up early and watch the sun come up, I didn’t run away,” Sam pouted, actually kind of worried what she had planned. He looked up at her with the best puppy dog eye’s he could muster. “Look I’m sorry I moved around the room without you knowing I won’t do it again, I promise.” Sam reached down and kissed her palm. Sarah was eating all this up it was just too cute! “Sorry Sammy, but iv’e got rules for your safety and you need to follow them.” Sarah said. Sam was downcast and sighed nervously. “Okay but…nothing mouth related…please?” He looked up at her for sigs of hope. Sarah was feeling it now, the dark thoughts working their way to the fore front of her brain has she held him in her palm. She looked down at him. “Oh why not, don’t you like my sexy lips?” Sarah said mockingly. “No you’re lips are fine, it’s just the dream, I-I can’t shake it.” he said quietly. Sarah remembered back to his dream of her swallowing him whole. “You’d know I never go that far Sammy, I love you… but wouldn’t it be exciting Sam? To be ALL the way inside my mouth, covered up and warm as I slowly licked and sucked on you like a popsicle?” Sarah got the reaction wanted as she saw him turn a shade white. “Umm m-maybe one day, I’m just not up for it quite yet.” Sam said shaking slightly. "Shit there it went," he thought. All the power was back to her now, one little threat and he was putty in her hands again. Sarah was having a blast teasing him but saw he was actually slightly shaken at the thought of being inside her mouth. “Relax honey, I’d never do that to you…unless you WANTED me to that is,” she gave him a sexy wink. “Nope I had a better idea for you punishment, I seem to remember you gave a pretty killer foot massage, we’ll see if your skills diminished with your size.” Sam swallowed. It was going to be a long day.


 

End Notes:

Sarah's starting to test the waters a little. We'll see how far she takes it in the next chapter. Please leave a review and let me know what you think so far! 

-taste

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7415