Mom Does Laundry - Back by NotOnTime
Summary:

*Co-written with badguy on Writing.com*

You are shrunken in your own house. In trying to find your mom you end up in the "back" of her clothes.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Butt, Unaware, Odor, Scat, Entrapment, Crush, Incest, Violent, Adult 30-39, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6355 Read: 83273 Published: April 03 2018 Updated: April 03 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "At Home and Shrunken =O" interactive on writing.com by 4eva. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1384303-At-Home-and-Shrunken-O/map/11132111] Since this is from an interactive story it starts from the middle, with the main character (you) on your mother's bed, looking for help.

I wrote this story with badguy, swapping chapters back and forth as it progressed. Full credit goes to badguy for the chapters they wrote.

**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Mom's Huge Ass Takes a Rest - On You by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Wedged In by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Up Her Butt & Around The Corner by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Woken Up Inside Mom's Bowels by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: A Crappy End by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Mom's Huge Ass Takes a Rest - On You by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

From the top of your parent's bedspread you stood, too tiny for your mom to even take notice of you. You watched her in awe as she walked around the room. She was so astronomically huge compared to your tiny self that she seemed less like an actual person, and more of just a massive structure in the distance. He body was so big that you couldn't get all of it in your view at once, you only saw her body in parts. If you wanted to look at what her hands were doing, you would need to turn yourself to the point that you could no longer see her head.

She went to the other end of the bed and bent over to pick up a basket of clean laundry. When she bent over there was only one body part left in your view to look at: that was her ass. It was big, gigantic even, and only at your distance could you see it in all its glory. Had she been hunched over directly in front of you it would be impossible to see all of her butt at once. Your mom had a slim waist, but nestled below it was a sexy round butt, with wide child-bearing hips. While she was picking up the laundry basket it stuck out, pushing at the jeans fabric she was wearing so that her back pockets rounded to fit her curvature. You then realized you had been staring at your mom's ass, gawking with your mouth open at how big it looked. You tried looking away, but you couldn't help yourself, you were a hormonal 16 year old boy after all. Being in the presence of a giant woman was going to catch your attention, regardless if she was your mother or not.

Her generous rear wobbled slightly and then she rose back up to standing with the basket in hand. Once more she was tall like a mountain, and with the added weight of carrying the laundry her stomps became more thunderous. Your curious teenage mind wandered and you decided to check out a different body part. Her boobs were towering high above, what might have been miles away, but they still looked incredibly large. Your mom had a big enough chest to begin with, but at your new size her tits were so huge you could get lost in them. They had almost been obscured by the laundry but thanks to how big they were you could see them proudly standing above the basket. They jiggled a bit while she walked: the small bobbing up and down her breasts did seemed like a minor movement to her, but to you the distance they covered was several lengths of your body.

That one moment of titty distraction landed you in big trouble. Your mom brought the basket of clothes to the side of the bed and lifted it high above you. It blocked out the light and covered your surrounding area in shadow. You watched in fear as it turned upside down in her hands, dumping the pile of unfolded laundry on the bed. You ran as hard as you could to get away. Sprinting on the soft bed was difficult as you feet sank into the sheets a little. The mass of laundry tumbled behind you, approaching like a fabric avalanche. Running away from such a huge cascade of clothes looked like a scene from an action movie, where a single man was about to be swept up in a disastrous tidal wave. In reality the clothes just rolled onto the bed with a pathetic plop, with little to no fanfare. You became engulfed in fabric, sent rolling in the heavy mass of clothes, until a button struck you in the head hard. It was akin to being slapped with a kitchen table, and it knocked you out cold.

You woke up only a minute or so later.

Your mom was tried from running around all day. She had been doing chores, out shopping and getting groceries, and just had this last pile of laundry left to do before she could finally rest. On top of everything she hadn't even heard from her son all day, and was getting worried about him.

"I hope he's okay..." she said to herself.

Your mom's muttering was quiet to her, but loud enough that her voice woke you up. In a daze you crawled your way out from under the mass of laundry, to a clear area on the corner of the bed. Looking up, you could barely catch the expression on her face.

She had her palm pressed on her forehead and gave a deep sigh, to let out some of her stress.

"Hahh... I need a moment to relax. My feet are killing me!"

She closed her door and began to undress, if only to make herself more comfortable. You looked at the giant woman peel off her jeans, unaware that her own son was watching. She wiggled her hips from side to side, almost dancing in order to take off the tight pants. The small amount of sweat built up from running around all day dripped down her legs, its warm stench escaping into the room. Her huge round butt captured your attention again, now clad in just her big white panties.

Next she approached the free corner of the bed, clear of laundry. Your heart sank as you realized in order to relax your mother was going to sit her ass down on the bed - right on top of you. Her colossal panty-clad butt and huge milky thighs stretched out over your head, slowly becoming your new sky. You were frozen in shock, unable to do anything but watch as her expanding ass cheeks descended. Your mom's giant sexy ass was right in front of you, close enough to touch, but huge enough to fear. Finally she released her weight, and her ass fell to the bed with an earth-shattering plop.

Miraculously you weren't killed. By some act of God, you ended up in the one safe place under her ass, the crack between both cheeks. Totally smothered under your mom's plump hips you struggled to breathe. The warmth emanating from her rump was unreal, and every breath you took was thick with the smell of ass sweat. Your maternal figure was giving off scents you never thought possible from her. To think that nearly every day the sweat from your mom's booty would build up like this, and cause her panties to become this stuffy underneath her tight pants. You inhaled her steamy butt, gradually feeling light-headed from her wafting aroma.

The heavy giantess began to take off her socks, her monolithic ass cheeks shifted around you. Her immense grinding butt crushed you as the weight lifted from her moving legs. The first sock came off with a snap, causing her hips to wiggle further into the bed. The giant cheeks spread slightly with her sinking butt, drawing her son closer between her ripe sweaty buns. Pulling off the last dripping sock, your mother bunched them up and carelessly threw them onto the floor.

You mom loudly sighed and let her shoulders slump. It was nice to take a seat and calm down after a hard day. A gurgling noise came from her lower half. You heard it too, muffled behind the thick mounds of flesh that had been crushing you. Your mother grunted, and nonchalantly unleashed an enormous rumbling fart into the bed and on top of her son. It was loud, her thick reverberating ass cheeks sounded like a muffled elephant trunk going off in her room. Her explosion of gas blasted you head-on, enveloping you in a rancid hot stench that was a hundred times worse than her sweaty butt musk.

"Aaaaaaahhh, I've been holding that one in all day."

Indeed, the huge ass roared as your mom relieved her pressure, letting loose all the hot rancid air trapped inside her bowels. She was extremely pent up, having kept all her steamy farts held inside in fear of letting them slip out while she was shopping. The intense vibrations from her warbling ass cheeks pounded you into the bed relentlessly, slamming your tiny body over and over like a jackhammer. Effortlessly she pummeled you under her farting ass, suffocating you in the hot torrent of stench that spewed from her anus. The smell was indescribably horrible, it burned your nose and clung to your insides. The gas trailed off and she smiled with satisfaction, completely unaware that she had just farted directly on top of her son.

The aftermath of your mothers release hung around to torture you. Her fart seeped into the mattress, and slowly began rising back out. You couldn't tell what smelled worse, the humid bed underneath you, or the ample pantied globes on top. Either way the surrounding miasma felt like it was caked into your body, like you would never smell clean again. It was sweltering under her ass now, but your mom enjoyed to feeling of warming the mattress with her butt.

Chapter 2: Wedged In by NotOnTime

*The first part of this chapter was written by badguy*

Your mom leaned back, mercilessly pressing you deeper still into the depths of the mattress under her prodigious rear. You could hear the springs creaking beneath its surface in protest and winced as the soft yet firm flesh of her butt molded around you. Her bottom cut you off from the rest of the world, leaving you with only the stale acrid air from her last fart for you to breathe. You gasped for clean air as you could feel the ceiling of doughy fat and cotton above you moisten-- how long was your mom planning on sitting on you?!

Deciding break time was over, your giantess of a mother suddenly got up, prying her rear from the mattress. Your eyes widened as you felt yourself being yanked up with the sudden motion, leaving you to watch the mattress below get further and further away. It took only a moment to realize the fraying fabric material from her panties had ensnared you and dragged you up with it..! Your mom's globular buttcheeks smacked into you from either side and suddenly began to smear and smother against you threateningly as your living prison took a step forward. 

Your mom crossed the bedroom to her dresser and tossed on her nightgown. Then she turned back to her bed, ready to start folding laundry. As the massive woman moved, her cheeks spread and churned about you rhythmically, impulsively you drawing the moist panties you were tangled in deep within her asscrack, You tried to scream and alert your mom to your predicament, but one of the laces were tight around your neck, threatening to strangle you. You were essentially helpless you watch as the light from the outside world faded away as the damp walls from her asscheeks rose further and further up around you.

You could hear another brief gurgling sound and grimaced as a rush of foul gas came silently rushing past you out of the sweaty hovel you found yourself trapped in,

Your mom yawned as she approached the laundry pile. Feeling her panties forming a wedgie in her butt, she reached back and yanked them out. Then, turning on the television, she prepared to sit down and fold some laundry. 

Good news, when your mom's tree trunk-like fingers reached in and snatched the panties backwards, the fraying part of the lace that had ensnared you snapped, causing a hole in her underwear. 

Bad news, when the material snapped you were sent tumbling even deeper into her butt crack...

 

*The rest of this chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

You must have the worst luck in the world. There was just a single tiny hole in the back of your mom's panties, one barely noticeable at first glance, and yet it was that exact spot where you fell inside her underwear. Now trapped in her panties, gravity took control and you slid downwards. Your slide was damp, and you went tumbling down the fabric that had been wedged between your mother's sweaty butt cheeks moments earlier.

Your mom couldn't hear it, but her son was screaming as he slid all the way down her panties. The underwear acted as a giant wall that blocked off his cries from the outside world. With that irritating wedgie fixed, she sat her big butt down once more and began folding laundry. She was feeling content. Changing into some loose clothing and giving her feet some well-needed rest was something she always looked forward to after a long day. Distracting herself with her nightly drama soap, she grabbed another shirt.

Your mom's enormous ass cheeks flattened you against the bed. You were lucky the bed was as soft as it was, if your mom had sat down on something hard like a table, she very well might have killed you. She shifted her weight slightly to get more comfortable, causing her round ass to roll over your helpless body. The sheer weight of her plump fatty cheeks was agonizing, they cruelly squished your body from side to side before coming to a halt. From the chest down you were left crushed under one of her buns, your face wedged between her sweaty ass crack and the bed.

The first thing you noticed when you fell inside you mother's panties was the atmosphere. Her ass was dripping with sweat, making the surrounding air humid and thick with her pungent scent. The remainder of her earlier farts still hung around in her panties too, stinging your nostrils with their sharp odor. You really hoped she didn't have any more gas to release. Breathing this foul smell was difficult enough, but your huge mother's smothering ass was also crushing your lungs. You could only draw in short gasps at a time, and the air that you did manage to breathe tasted rank. Before long a blob of sweat squeezed out of the hot crevice above, falling into your mouth and forcing you to drink it. You gazed up at your mom's giant ass crack, wondering just how deep it went, and how many more disgusting droplets of sweat laid inside.

Your oblivious parent was making good progress with the laundry, looking back and forth between what she was doing and the TV. That was when she noticed something at the far foot of the bed. There was a single sock lying on the floor, it must have fallen there while she was dumping the clothes out of the laundry basket. Giving a sigh, your mother got up off the bed to go get it.

Suddenly the world around you began to turn. Your mom's generous posterior hoisted itself off the bed and started shifting around once more.

"W-What's going on?" You shouted in alarm. Where was your mother going?

She bent down to get the sock when something else caught her eye. The TV remote she had lost was also lying under the bed!

"Oh that's where the remote went! I've been looking for you all week."

She got on her hands and knees, bringing her head low to the ground so she could reach her arm under the bed. Her huge ass was sticking up in the air, it wiggled from side to side as she stretched out her body. Gravity took effect on her thick butt cheeks and they spread open, just enough that her crack would be exposed to the outside world had she not been wearing panties.

Still at the back of your mom's ass, everything spun around when she bent over. Down was up and up was down, and that down was beginning to open deeper. Like a chasm being carved into the Earth your mother's humongous ass spread wide open. Her sweaty scent wafted upwards, washing over you like a wave of steam. Worst yet, with her cheeks spread apart like this, the ground at your feet became a wet slippery slope. With nothing to hold on to you slid down her crack, splashing into several beads of hot sweat on the way.

"This can't be happening!" you yelled, clawing at the doughy flesh of your mom's rump to try and slow your descent.

Your momentum couldn't be stopped however. The further you fell into your mom's warm crevice, the steeper your slope became. Soon you hit the bottom with a crash, landing face first into your maternal figure's ripe, puckered anus. Your brow became wedged between two puffy wrinkles, and your mouth was lined up directly with her hole. For a moment, your head was stuck to her asshole, but it was that moment that your mom caught the remote with her hand.

Her titanic body started moving, rumbling the land around you. Desperately you were trying to pry your face out of her anus, but you were too late. She stood back upright and her big butt cheeks slapped together. Like two tidal waves at your back the ass halves crashed into each other, burying you at the bottom of a fleshy sea. The weight cramming you against her asshole was unreal, but it got fifty times worse when she sat back down on the bed.

The mattress creaked under your mom's booty, and her cheeks became like two hard slabs pushing you from behind. You were facing upwards into her anus, with all the heaviness and heft of a giant woman bearing down on you. The gross asshole forced your face deeper, wedging your brow to the point where it covered your eyes completely. Your nose was shoved the deepest inside her hole, and you could feel the intense heat nestled deep between her folds. Luckily you could still had a small amount of room to breathe with your mouth, if only through the small gaps between her anal wrinkles. The air down here was more humid than ever, and still ripe with the smell of her recent farts. It tasted terrible, and sometimes the oily residue on her pucker would rub itself on your lips.

You had trouble acknowledging this was even happening to you, it felt like you were in a nightmare. Being trapped inside your own mother's ass was impossible, there was no way you could have fallen so deep that you would be stuck against her asshole right? That was a place for her shit to come out of, not a prison for her own son. Her mighty sphincter flexed, painfully reminding you that this was all too real.

Up above your mom was almost done folding, blissfully unaware of the poor child trapped inside her bum.

Chapter 3: Up Her Butt & Around The Corner by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by badguy*

 

You winced in agony as you were flattened beneath your mom's anus. Oblivious to your predicament, her rear remorselessly rested upon your shrunken form with all its cruel weight. The pressure was rapidly reaching an apex, and bit by bit you felt your face and body sinking into her slimy asshole with excruciating squishy noises. Suddenly a loud huff sounded from miles above your position, and you gasped as your mom pried her middle-aged butt from the bed, taking you with it. Each of her footsteps caused her blubbery buttcheeks to shift and smear around you, burying you even deeper into her butt's core.

With laundry done Sally padded into the kitchen, ready to put dinner on. Her stomach growled loudly. She was absolutely starving. Yawning, she reached a hand back and tugged lightly at her panties, which once again wedged into her crack. She then clenched her buttcheeks together to suppress a light itch she felt up her butt. Never in her wildest dreams would she imagine that irritant could be her son, shrunken down to the size of a bug and trapped in her asscrack like living butt lint. She reached up to the counter and began pulling out pots and pans...

* * * * 

"DINNER'S READY!" Sally called to her kids. In a flash, Annie and Shannon were in the kitchen and sat down at the table, but Todd was nowhere to be found. When she asked her daughters if they had seen him, Shannon didn't have much of a response, but Annie mentioned that she thought her brother said something about staying at a friend's house for the night. Sally was annoyed that Todd hadn't bothered to tell her. He had been growing distant lately, but to just vanish seemed inappropriate even for him. With an annoyed sigh, she sat down at the table and began to eat.

Sally was very hungry, and it showed on her plate. Pork, mashed potatoes, greens... she made more than she usually does, and shoveled in mouthful after mouthful while discussing school and such with her kids.

* * * * 

Meanwhile, you were in agony. The dining room chairs were much less forgiving then your mom's mattress, so when she sank her rear into it you were pressed into her puckered anus more harshly than ever. You winced in pain as you felt the gelatinous flesh mold itself around you. Getting any air at all now was a struggle, but what air you did manage to procure was beyond rank. The worst part was you could hear your mom and sisters talking like everything was normal. They were completely ignorant to the life or death situation you were going through.

Sally finished her meal and leaned back, placing a hand on her stomach. She felt a bit bloated and regretted eating so much. As your mom leaned back in the sit in relaxation, the pressure her ass was putting on you was becoming more intense than ever. You began to panic as you thought you were going to be crushed, but instead to your dizzying horror you felt your legs actually breaking through the seal of her anus. Suddenly everything lurched up.

* * * * 

Your mom cleaned up the dishes and said good night to her kids. Walking back upstairs into her bedroom, she pretty much made a beeline right for her bed. She was beyond full. Sally set her alarm for work in the morning and then pulled the covers over herself, laying on her stomach. Her eyelids fluttered as she drifted off to sleep...

You were in full on panic mode. After your legs were hungrily lapped up by the greedy anus, it wasn't long before the rest of you was rapidly pulled in with each of her footsteps. By now only your head was protruding from the rubbery nightmare and you were smothered from all sides by rank-smelling flesh. You were desperately trying to pull yourself up out of the sticky pit, but there was no way to get any leverage. What's worse was you could hear your mom snoring loudly in the distance, and the sloshing and burbling of her digestive getting to work on her dinner. You practically burst into tears thinking about what was going to happen if you weren't able to free yourself. 

Hours had already past and your mom was in a deep slumber. You were grunting and screaming trying to pull yourself from the slimy pit you found yourself in, but there was still no use. Her ass had a permanent grip on you and she wasn't even aware of it. The events of the day had begun to wear heavy on you and despite your situation you felt yourself too exhausted to continue struggling. Your tiny head slumped against one of the sticky wrinkles that made up her anus and you drifted off into sleep, praying that in the morning you could find a way out of here or alert your mom to your presence.

Chapter 4: Woken Up Inside Mom's Bowels by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

You woke up to a booming growling sound, startled and afraid. It sounded like a hungry predator about to attack, but it was actually the thunderous noises of your mom's digestion. The second thing you noticed was your position was a lot darker than before.

"Oh fuck how long was I out?" you thought.

During your sleep you had slipped further inside your mom's asshole. Instead of just your head sticking out, now your entire body was past her anus. You struggled and reached upwards with your arms, as far as they could go. You could just barely touch the giant sphincter with the tips of your fingers. Despite your failures last time you tried to climb up and out of her asshole again. You needed to get out of here, and fast, before her body's growlings got louder and something horrible came.

With desperation you squirmed around the inside of your mother's colon. Clawing at the inner walls of her ass wasn't gaining you any ground. They were lumpy, sure, but too slimy to grab a hold of. Gross anal fluids were dripping everywhere, weighing you down and lubricating your entire body. You didn't want to think about it, but this was the same ass juice that would lubricate your mom's shits, to ease them out of her bowels. You weren't one of those, but right now you certainly smelled like one. Not to mention any time you pressed your hands into the fleshy surrounding walls, some sort of filth would stick to your hands and get under your fingernails. It was nauseating, but you were running out of time.

Sally was deep in her slumber, having pleasant dreams, with no idea that her son was trapped inside her generously large ass. Her stomach and intestines were well at work digesting her bigger-than-usual dinner, and sending it your way. Gross bubbling and groaning sounds echoed through your anal chamber, vibrating the sticky walls, and announcing that her load was getting closer. You continued trying to climb more frantically, slipping time and time again on her wet goopy flesh. When you pressed your legs on either side of the walls for leverage, the warm anal meat would distend and give you a foothold. You used that to elevate yourself a few feet and made it to her closed butthole.

Jamming your fingers in-between her juicy wrinkles you pulled as hard as you could. Even with all your strength the anus wouldn't budge. You were so close, but her asshole was tightly shut and denying any exit. You scratched at the anus in a fury, screaming for it to just open. If someone miraculously came to help you, they would have to spread your mom's giant butt cheeks and pry open her sweaty anus. Only then would they find your tiny shrunken body trapped inside. But no one was coming, and you had no help. Instead your angry scratches made her butthole twitch, and in a single clench of her ass you lost your footholds on the walls. You fell down, even father than the spot where you had woken up in. Now you were two lengths of your own body away from reaching her backdoor. It was hopeless. You mother's bowels growled again, louder and louder as the massive fart rounded the corner of her lower intestine. You were fucked. The fart was almost upon you now, you braced your tiny body and winced.

----

Years ago on a night just like tonight, you were normal sized, sitting on the couch and lazily watching TV. Everything in your life was normal then. Your mom came by and told you to keep your bare feet off the couch, you obliged, too absorbed in your show to argue. Then she went to fix the living room carpet, bending over right in front of your face. Her ass was partially obscuring your view of the TV as she nonchalantly stuck it up in the air, and it caught your eye.

Your mom had always had a nice figure, but her round booty was especially huge. You considered yourself a bit of an ass man, and if you weren't related to her you probably would have found the view sexy. She had wide child-bearing hips, and the way her ass innocently wiggled and she tugged at the carpet was tempting. It was the kind of meaty ass that you'd grab hold of and rub your face in... if she wasn't your mother. Right now it was just big and in the way, an annoyance.

However your mom happened to bend over a little too far, causing a loud fart to trumpet out her ass and hit you right in the face.

"Oops, sorry honey! Guess I had too much to eat, hee hee..." she said, blushing from embarrassment.

You grumbled in disgust. The rank smell hung around you head for several minutes, your mom's putrid scent burning your nostrils.

----

Her gas smelled the same tonight as it did back then, a product of eating the same pork and potatoes dish she had all those years ago. The stench was meaty and potent, and it erupted from below you like a hot geyser. You were hoping for the gas to help launch you out of her hole, but had gone too deep inside. Instead the rippling anal walls held you in place, like you were a piece of her poop. You screamed as your moms giant fart whipped past you, her ass expelled all of its built of pressure while purposefully keeping you its prisoner.

However bad it was when she farted on you outside her ass, experiencing the same thing while inside her bowels was a million times worse. The already humid environment of her anal cavity was now a sweltering nightmare with hurricane-like winds blowing. Everything was scorching hot, and yet wet syrupy globs of anal juices coated your body. Some got in your mouth as her ass squeezed you in place, you coughed and gagged on the chewy filth. Looking up, you saw faint bits of light pass through her star-shaped hole. It illuminated her shiny walls, they quivered and undulated as her fart rang out, right up until the moment where the winds died down and her anus closed tight. You were locked inside with the remainder of her smelly gas, and each breath you drew burned your lungs.

Your mother continued to sleep, even as the blaring fart fluttered out her ass cheeks. She groaned in her sleep, without a care that she just farted with her son in her bowels. All that mattered was the relief her body was feeling from getting rid of that pent-up gas.

You were able to hear her groaning voice up above. The fact that she was sleeping so peacefully, oblivious to the hell she was putting you through, made you mad. That anger quickly turned to fear, as you noticed your anal chamber was growing wider. Her ass muscles felt relaxed after farting, and as a result they loosened apart. Gravity began to take effect, and you were being slurped down deeper into her shithole.

Sally's monster butt was slowly swallowing you, her only son, down her stinky colon. Terrified, you rapidly clawed at the smooth walls, unable to get a grip on anything. Nothing in your life prepared you for something this horrifying, you were slowing sinking in the bowels of a fully-grown woman. Your mom was totally asleep, with no idea her ass was eating you alive. Your body was gulped down like her bowels were a gigantic throat, smearing you with hot mom-sludge as you went. The overwhelming odor only got thicker the deeper you went, you were slowly approaching the source of her smell.

Your feet touched down on something solid, and when you felt the sticky substance spread between your toes you knew it was one of her giant turds. It was easily the grossest thing you'd ever felt. You were so far gone from your mom saving you, you were trapped farther up her colon than she could ever reach. Suddenly the shit lurched, slowly marching itself back the way you came. Her powerful anal corridor squelched and pushed the bus-sized shit upwards, lifting you with it.

Then you heard it. The soft moans from your mom's lips. The slight creaking of her mattress. She had begun to stir. Her ass muscles felt the poop (and you) approaching her exit and her natural urges woke her up. In a daze Sally lifted her head from the pillow and rubbed her eyes. Gradually it clicked to her that it was still the middle of the night. Her butt felt full, it seemed like her tummy was done digesting her huge dinner. Still half awake, she threw off the covers and got up to use the bathroom.

"Oh no... No no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!!!" you screamed.

This was the worst thing that could happen. Your mom was about the take a dump with you still inside her ass. Everything churned as she got up and headed to the toilet, and your world was flipped upside down. The shit crammed its way through her bowels faster, now actively being pushed by her awakened butt muscles as well as gravity. Each step that your mother took on her way to the bathroom eased the turd along. Had your legs not been stuck to the tip of her shit you would've been buried underneath it for sure.

Reaching her destination, Sally pulled down her warm panties and planted her fat ass on the toilet seat. She lazily wiggled from side to side to spread her huge butt cheeks apart. You felt the impact of her sitting down and your heart froze. Time was running out. You needed to get her ass to feel you or else you'd be dead soon. As hard as you could you banged your fists against her sensitive anal walls hoping she would notice. She yawned and pushed with her butt, urging the poop to come out faster. It was getting closer to reaching her puckered anus. You tried anything to make her notice that something was wrong, punching and biting her surrounding flesh.

Maybe you could try jumping off her turd and just letting it slip past you. Remaining inside her shitty butt was still better than getting flushed to death. That idea might work, but it also might fail miserably and push you out along with her shit. You had seconds left to decide. Did you continue to attack her walls in hopes that she would maybe detect your presence? Or did you jump off her giant crap and pray it passes you by?

Chapter 5: A Crappy End by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by badguy*

 

The sticky muscles that make up your mom's rectum rumble ominously as they work to pass you and the enormous turd behind you through peristalsis. Between the disgusting noises flooding your ears and the horrendous stench wafting into your nose and mouth there's no doubt about where you'll be headed if you don't do something quick-- you'll be excreted alive from your mom's body and dumped unceremoniously into the toilet bowl where you'll likely be buried beneath her waste and flushed away. You continue to thrash and claw at the muck-coated walls of her colon as you're pushed along, but your minuscule attacks don't seem to have any effect on your mom's huge, unfeeling ass. Instead, as if in response, a burst of foul gas comes fluttering from around the massive turd pressing against you and wooshes past your tiny frame to the now open portal of her anus, causing your prison to sputter and undulate. 

Sally's eyes widen from the loud fart. Even though it's the middle of the night, she hopes no one heard that. Yawning, she wiggles her middle-aged bottom on the seat and continues to push, straining. Her dinner was large and she feels quite backed up.

Giving up on your plan to get your mom to notice your tiny writhing form up her bum, you decide to instead try to see if there's any way you can get around the train-sized block of waste barreling down the tunnel. You're rapidly running out of time as her asshole opens once again with a sticky squelch, revealing the darkened toilet bowl below. Running out of ideas, you force yourself into the slick, glistening wall of the tunnel and try to hold on as best you can. Immediately you feel the massive shit steamroll over your body with no remorse, crushing your tiny frame so hard into the soft rectal muscles that you feel your bones creaking.

Your plan's a dud. Not even a second goes by before your body is pressed into the mushy gunk and dragged along towards the exit. You scream, spitting out bile and who knows what as your mom unknowingly defecates you from her body. You feel cool air blast in your face as the shit you're lodged in breaches her mammoth anus, but you barely get to enjoy it as it breaks off with a sticky squelch and plunges you deep into the lake below.

The weight of the crap is tremendous and you quickly sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Gasping for air, you thrash and struggle to free yourself from the waste, but you're lodged too deep in and can't get any leverage. You reach a hand up towards the shimmering surface of the toilet water in some vain hope that the connection between mothers and sons will cause her to realize something's amiss, cause her to lift up off the toilet seat and save you from this hell, but all you get is the view of another log of crap splashing into the water and sinking beside you. Then another splash, and... another. How much did your mom eat?

More and more bulks of waste sink down around you until you're plunged completely in the dark. Unable to hold your breath any longer, you gurgle as the water mercilessly floods into your lungs. You feel your vision fade and your consciousness begin to dim.... maybe in your next life you'll get a more dignified death....

Sally pries her derriere off the seat with a sigh and reaches for the toilet paper. After a few wipes she stands up fully and hits the toilet lever, not even bothering to look back into the bowl. Yawning she walks back into her bedroom and crawls back into bed, pulling the covers up over herself. She wiggles to get comfy and begins to drift back to sleep...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7367