Mark Builds a Portal Device - Camgirl by NotOnTime
Summary:

Mark builds a portal gun and decides to test it over the internet with a camgirl. Things don't go as planned.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6186 Read: 48402 Published: March 30 2018 Updated: May 10 2021
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/map/113221]

Like in this story with Mark and his Mom, he builds a portal device, but this time he decides to test it out with an adult camgirl show, a 1 on 1 private shrunken session with a camgirl.

**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Testing The Device With a Camgirl by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Getting the Camgirl Wet by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Plunged Inside Her Pussy by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Drowned In Her Pussy Juices by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Anal? Protection Optional by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Too Late To Turn Back by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Testing The Device With a Camgirl by NotOnTime

Mark held out the modified portal device, looking at it like it was the world in his hands. He could go anywhere, do anything. So what came first to his teenage mind? Sex.

An adult camshow was clearly the best decision. Testing the new device out on people he knew would be too dangerous, but a portal camshow is as controlled as a testing environment as he could get. Camgirls do private shows almost daily, so their knowledge of portal devices is thorough and their use of them is common.

"If anyone's a safe bet for being on the receiving end of this new modified device, it's a camgirl." said Mark, with more than a few other motives in his mind.

He had watched dozens of non-private camshows recently. At first it was for "research" on how the device works in such a fashion, but really his young mind was curious about what goes on in these sexy sessions. He was mystified by the idea of being shrunken down and being able to play with a giant-sized woman. It made him excited. For months he had watched men enter through portals and into bedrooms of super hot streaming ladies. Usually they cut off the live showing before things got REALLY good, much to Mark's disappointment.

This time would be different. Now he'd be able to live his fantasy, instead of seeing it through a low-quality stream. Mark searched on the internet for a 1-on-1 private session. Scrolling down the list of names he found his first open one: an adult streamer by the name of "PussyCat18". Shrugging at the comical name, Mark input the coordinates into his modified device and opened a portal.

Sticking his head inside the portal he looked around. Rule number 1 about joining random streams was to check where you were going before passing entirely through. It could lead to a serious situation if you ended up in the wrong place, or inside the wrong person. Who knows where a receiver could lead? Checking his surroundings, he saw a dark girl's bedroom with all the lights off, save for a bright desk lamp shining above him. Sitting in front of her computer desk was "PussyCat18" though Mark couldn't see most of her.

His exit was placed under her desk, right by her feet. Her head was too high up for him to get a view of her face, but right away he could tell she was drop-dead sexy. She had nice curves everywhere he looked and she was waiting in the dark while wearing sexy laced lingerie. Overly excited for some sexy fun times, Mark removed his clothes and stepped through the portal.

Mark exited the portal expecting something to go wrong but everything seemed to go fine. Test #1 was a success! Fantastic.

Pushing everything scientific out of his mind from that point on, Mark's teenage brain was now only concerned with sex. Sex, and the giant luscious woman in front of him. His heart raced as he imagined what he could do with a lady that size. He was as inexperienced as any boy his age, but he was so very eager.

A loud DING came from the computer speakers and echoed through the dark room, alerting the giantess of her new arrival. Sliding her computer chair back, she looked down and saw Mark's tiny naked form. A smile lit up her face.

Chapter 2: Getting the Camgirl Wet by NotOnTime

"Oh! Hello there little guy." The giantess said in a cheery voice.

She seemed to be in her late teens, a pluck young blonde that oozed sexiness. She leaned forward and picked Mark up, holding him in her hand above her delicious thighs. While she moved him he was completely distracted by the huge plump melons swaying on her chest.

"Like, how's up going? You came here to see me naked right?" she asked, in a girly voice.

Mark was caught for a second. He was too entranced looking up and down the titan-sized lady's body to register the question. Snapping back from ogling her long legs and giant hips, he tripped over his own words to give an answer.

"Y-Yeah" he hesitantly replied. He needed to calm down but this was all going too fast. Was she really going to give him a look?

Just then the legs in front of Mark spread apart revealing the gargantuan woman's pussy. The woman's hand that was holding him up carried him between her legs and right up to her gigantic vagina. It sat on the chair tall above Mark, several times taller than him and drooling juices on the cushioned seat.

The enormous woman smiled at his tiny body from above. He was so small compared to her slit.

"Well? How does it look down there? All the guys say I'm pretty tight but I don't think that'll be a problem for you, hee hee!" she laughed. "By the way my name's Sandra."

"Sandra..." Mark repeated. "I'm Mark, um... can I...?" he rambled, staring at her wet cave.

"Go right ahead." Sandra urged him.

Mark stuck out both hands and touched the giant cunt. It was warm, hot to the touch, and emitting constant heat over his shrunken body. Using a considerable amount of strength he forced to folds of her labia apart as much as he could. A wafting wave of feminine aroma overtook him as soon as he did so. The smell of her pussy was strong, it intoxicated him. He stroked the wet pink meat between her lips, making her quiver with excitement.

"Unnnhh, aahhhhnn..."

He could hear Sandra's moans from above, they egged him to keep going. He slid his body against the massive gash, sliding himself up and down while working his arms to massage her any way he could. The succulent pussy flexed and a new warm pool of girl goop formed down by his feet. Clearly his efforts were working.

Mark looked up and saw her shiny pink clit as it grew stiffer by the second. He wanted to touch it. Using the vagina's folds as footholds, he climbed up to it. The instant he laid a hand on Sandra's sensitive bean her hips bucked violently, throwing Mark off of her. He fell back down to the chair, in a damp spot where her juices had been gushing out. Sandra panted.

"Hah... hah... that felt good. I think I'm, like, warmed up enough. Oh, and it looks like you are too, ha ha!"

Mark blushed and shamefully covered his rock-hard dick. Sandra brought out a clear plastic dildo. Mark had seen these on streams before. They were for tiny guests to ride inside while the user masturbated with them. It even had lights affixed so one could see the deepest darkest parts of their insides. Mark had always wanted to see one in action first-hand but he never imagined he'd be in this situation so quickly!

"Okay so did you wanna see inside my "pussycat"?" Sandra asked playfully, spreading her lips.

Mark looked at the wet hole, shimmering in the light of her desk lamp. It twitched at him, aroused and eager for his insertion. He gulped.

"Or..." Sandra continued.

She lifted her hips slightly off the chair and readjusted. Her crotch jutted forwards in the seat, forcing Mark to stumble backwards. Now her pussy and asshole were in view.

"...would you dare to go inside THIS hole?"

Mark's eyes widened in shock. Go inside her asshole? This girl was freaky! But as the boy looked at her wrinkled anus he considered it. The tight asshole contracted in front of him, looking sort of... enticing.

Mark finally decided to get in the transparent dildo and ride in her...

Chapter 3: Plunged Inside Her Pussy by NotOnTime

"I think I'll go in your pussy." Mark said.

It stood in front of him looming tall, glistening and drooling. He was entranced by it.

Sandra scooped him up in her hand and opened the clear plastic dildo. It was different from most other hollow dildos, as it only had a small compartment in the "head" rather than the entire thing. It was a small space, but it had more than enough room for Mark's tiny body, which was what he realized when Sandra dumped him inside. As she closed the hatch, Mark looked around. He was right at the front of the sex toy, so he would be able to see all the action up close.

"You be careful in there! The ride might get a little bumpy. Hee hee!" Sandra giggled.

She was blushing deeply with arousal. Her pussy was a flush red hue as well, engorged and pulsating with hunger.

The compartment began the shake as she lifted it up and brought it down to her pussy. Slowly she slid the phallic object into her sex, creating a small wet sound. Mark watched in awe as her gooey lips pressed against the surface of the dildo and spread apart, surrounding his cone of vision. The head teased the rim of her fuckhole before prodding it open and worming inside. Her succulent red girl meat wrapped around the walls of the dildo, sucking it hungrily.

"Ngh... aaaahn!" she moaned as it entered her.

Mark's jaw dropped as the giant wet maw consumed the shuttle. He'd never seen anything so incredibly sexual before. It made his erection throb. Slowly the vaginal walls blocked out all the outside light, leaving only the attached lights on the side of the dildo to illuminate his path.

The inside of the pussy was... steamy. Mark could feel the excited girls warmth all around him. It seemingly penetrated the thin plastic walls of the dildo, heating his confined space. Sandra began pulling the dildo out of her pussy and pushing in back in slowly, easing herself into her masturbation. The fleshy walls suckled on the toy, powerful bands of muscles slathered her juices across the entire shaft. The female lubricant was a little frothy, it hung to the walls of Mark's capsule and distorted he view of the girls insides. It also smelled strong, heavy even. Mark wondered how he could smell her so much until he felt something at his feet.

"W-What the...?"

It was wet. Somehow some of Sandra's juices had leaked inside! Mark's mind quickly switched from sexual bewilderment to confusion. The lukewarm slime was getting in and pooling around at his feet, but how? He felt around the clear walls for an answer and found a tiny hole at the front of the dildo head. In fact there were several, at least a dozen, letting the girls juice ooze inside. Mark looked closely to inspect one, but Sandra's loins squeezed the dildo and squirted him right in the face with a bucketful of her hot goop.

"Pwah!" as he spit the sticky juice out of his mouth "What is this? W-What's was going on?!"

See, Sandra was a bit of a ditz. She thought that her streaming partners that went inside the dildo wouldn't have enough air, so she poked a bunch of holes into the front so they could breathe. She didn't understand by doing so it would allow her slimy juices to flow inside. As she kept fucking herself with the dildo her pussy became more and more wet. The juices were almost up to Mark's waist and he was beginning to panic. He was hoping she was almost done so he could get out of here. Muffled from the wet noises of her snatch, he heard her voice up above.

"Mmmm, you feel so good in there... I'm going to go a little faster okay?"

Mark's eyes widened in fear. She was only getting started.

Chapter 4: Drowned In Her Pussy Juices by NotOnTime

Sandra cooed as she pumped the dildo in and out, quickening its pace. She loved the exhibitionist feeling of masturbating with someone inside her. Leaning back in her computer chair she hammered the dildo in deep, as far as it could reach.

"Oooh! Ahn! Ahn! Yes! Get in there! Deeper!"

Mark was hoping for an early exit from this sexscapade-turned-nightmare but after hearing Sandra's bellowing voice call out "DEEPER!" his heart sank in fear. What would happen if she didn't stop and the chamber kept filling? Would he drown?

The erratic jumbling movements of the dildo combined with the slick wet juices everywhere made Mark slip and fall. He hit the floor with a splash, finding himself nearly submerged in Sandra's pussy juices. Some of it got in his mouth, and he could taste her unique girlish flavour. The overexposure to pheromones kept Mark hard to maddening degree but he was too busy trying not to drown to focus on his dick.

His shuttle slammed into a hard pink wall, causing Sandra's pussy to shudder and tighten. Looking straight ahead Mark froze. He was staring face to face with her cervix, down in the furthest hottest reaches of the girls giant vaginal canal. It pulsated and drooled more sticky slime on the head of the dildo, dripping lines of juice into Mark's compartment through the "air holes" Sandra has made. Mark yelled in terror, he desperately tried to plug them up with his hands but there were just too many holes. He was up to his chest in juices and air was running out.

"SANDRA! HELP ME! I'M GOING TO DROWN IN HERE! ... ...OH GOD!"

Sandra paused for a delicious moment and then continued to pound her cervix more. Her juices sloshed around the sides of Mark's prison, the heavy mess threatening to pull him under. The once steady dildo ride had become a roller coaster, throwing the boy this way and that. Every time she thrust the dildo into herself her trembling pussy would spit out more fluids, adding to the cascade of hot juices. The massive cunt was making sickening squelching noises and an overflow of wetness was spilling onto Sandra's chair.

Mark could barely hear her ragged breaths and lustful moaning anymore, his ears were full of slime. He was up to his shoulders in her bath of juices and wanted nothing more than for her to stop. Sandra was so horny at this point it wasn't even a possibility. Mark did all he could, he pounded his fists on the side of the dildo to get her attention, but all he ended up doing was send more pleasant tingles her way. Sandra groaned and bucked her hips, a fresh splattering of natural juices came from inside her. She was going to climax soon.

"Hnnnnnngh! Yes! Yes! Oh you feel so good inside me little guy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum with you inside meeeeeeeee!!"

The tiny boy was gasping for oxygen, hyperventilating the thick air, stricken with fear for his life. He felt the hot pool creep up the back of his neck and knew this was going to be it.

Her pussy was throbbing in delight, its walls clenched down on the dildo to feel every satisfying inch of it. Sandra played with her clit to give herself a little extra, completely unaware that with every flick and rub of it she was drowning Mark down below. The steamy cavern grew tighter and harder with each push, preparing itself for orgasm. Sandra's screams got higher and higher pitched until she reached her breaking point.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! AaaHH! AAAHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHNNNN!!"

She threw her head back in delight and crammed the dildo as far as it could go, holding it in place as she rode out the waves of orgasm. Her hips bucked uncontrollably in the chair and her toes curled as she came. She felt an amazing pleasure surge through her.

Mark was up to his chin, treading juices and sobbing when the dam finally broke. The cervix pulsated rapidly in front of him just before a torrent of girl cum exploded from her core. Loud wet thumping sounds rocked the dildo as the mighty pussy clenched and released rhythmically. Mark screamed one last time before the onslaught of juices filled past his head, completely submerging him. The giant pussy continued to squeeze the dildo lovingly, suckling feverishly on the shaft while ignoring Mark's struggles. Sandra's ejaculate was thicker than her normal slime and as it poured through the holes of the dildo it pushed Mark under to where he could no longer breathe or see. The pussy fluid filled his stomach and lungs and within the minute he was dead.

----

Sandra gave herself a moment to relax before pulling the clear plastic dildo out of her pussy. The holes in the front dribbled out her juices all over her chair and when she opened the hatch she found Mark's lifeless body.

"Oh my God! Poor little thing must have run out of air!" she said, not taking note of the slime seeping out his mouth. "I guess I should drill a few more holes in there for next time..."

Chapter 5: Anal? Protection Optional by NotOnTime
Author's Notes:

This chapter is an alternate ending, branching off from Mark's decision at the end of Chapter 2.

“I… want to try your asshole.” Mark said a bit sheepishly, his curiosity getting the better of him.

He went to climb in the clear plastic dildo’s front compartment, his eyes transfixed on Sandra’s giant anus. It was definitely sexy. Despite being the hole that she poops from, it had a certain aura of eroticism to it. Maybe it was because of the way the lights were shining off its puckered wrinkles, he could see how tender and malleable they were. Mark wanted to see it spread apart and reveal the hidden taboo world inside her ass.

“Oh, actually-” Sandra’s voice said, interrupting his thoughts. “If you’re going in my butt, do you want to try being outside the dildo?”

Mark was already halfway climbing in the dildo when he paused.

“Since it’s my butt I don’t have to worry about tiny people getting it dirty like I do with my pussy. It feels soooo much better with someone squirming around in there, touching the insides of my ass directly. All the other guys who have tried seem to love it too! Wanna give it a go?”

Mark contemplated for a moment. It might smell a bit touching her bowels directly, but she said the other guys enjoyed themselves. Maybe it was one of those things where being in the heat of the moment made those other concerns not matter. Sandra was already teasing her butthole, stretching her elastic pucker by pulling the outer rim of flesh with her fingers. Mark could see it clenching, eager to give his body a taste.

“O-okay, sure!” Mark said, trying to sound more casual than he felt inside.

Part of him was nervous, and part of him was thrilled this was happening. He was really going to go inside this drop-dead gorgeous girl’s ass. The giantess got off her chair, placing Mark on the desk and presenting her humongous rear towards him. He hadn’t realized until now just how much of a donk she had, she seriously had some delicious meat packed away in her rump. Not too fat or flabby, there was a perfect balance of roundness and jiggliness to her cheeks. As she bent over to expose her asshole once again Mark found himself captivated by the supple wobbling globes, wishing he could crawl between then and snuggle with their warmth.

“Ahhhn~!” Sandra moaned.

She had slipped a lubed finger into her ass, preparing herself for Mark and the dildo. She was really making a show of it, and that was when Mark remembered this was supposed to be a livestream. On the desk behind him was a camera pointed at Sandra’s body. She had been treating this like an intimate meeting between the two of them, but they were still live. Mark felt nice to have her attention though. Even if it was a stream, he felt special. All the other guys watching must feel jealous.

He could feel his dick stiffen as he watched the giant girl play with her ass. Her slender fingers went in and out of her anus, going deeper and stretching it wider with each thrust. The wrinkled bands of flesh tightened somewhat, giving a bit of resistance, but it seemed like the extra tension brought Sandra surges of pleasure. She began to pant erotically, until finally she removed her fingers from the lubed-up asshole.

“I should be good now. Are you ready?”

“...Yes.” Mark said.

His body was picked up and brought in front of the giant anal orifice. Sandra tried looking back with her head to aim, but Mark couldn’t see her face anymore. His peripheral vision was all but taken up but the immense girth of her ass. Her colossal anus loomed in front of him, twitching with anticipation. It seemed even bigger than before, dwarfing his tiny body. Maybe that was because it was now slightly gaping open. As Sandra’s relaxed wrinkles flexed Mark could feel the heat emanating from inside the darkness. It was sweltering, a hot oven of moist anal warmth, and a noxious smell came along with it.

Mark wrinkled his nose at the smell. He didn’t know what else to expect. Just a faint whiff of Sandra’s bowels from this scale was like a fart in the face. It was fairly nasty. He didn’t have much time to acclimate however, as Sandra’s huge fingers started to already push him in.

Chapter 6: Too Late To Turn Back by NotOnTime

Her digits clumsily jostled his body into the entrance of her butthole, causing the parted wrinkles to contract in response. Mark grunted as the massive folds of flesh smothered him on all sides, unceremoniously squeezing his body with the same muscles that pushed out Sandra’s poop. Tingles ran up the girl’s spine as she felt the young man’s intrusion, her once-gaping ass now shuddered with excitement. She eagerly poked at his legs, forcing the rest of him through her tight hole.

“Ugh!”

Mark landed with a rough splat inside the camgirl’s rectum. He felt a little roughhoused. Sandra’s anus wasn’t exactly easy on him, the crushing folds of her flesh had mangled him up quite a bit. He felt like they were slightly sticky, but that was nothing compared to the sensation of touching her inner walls. As Mark got himself back up, he felt viscous anal slime covering the entire bottom of his body, not to mention an incredible waft of heat permeating the area. His comparison before about her ass being an oven wasn’t unfounded.

Everything changed when he took his first breath. Immediately Mark began coughing, gagging on the girl’s putrid stink. ALL of Sandra’s ass smelled like farts, the potent rank smell of shit was everywhere. He didn’t know if this was something he could handle. How could shrunken people actually do anal if this was how it smelled?!

The chamber began to shake from behind him. A blinding light pierced through the darkness as the clear plastic dildo jutted through Sandra’s anus. The “headlights” affixed to the front of the toy blasted Mark with light, illuminating him and the bowels beyond. Mark could see with perfect clarity the red undulating walls that laid before him. They were riddled with intestinal juices, sloppy slime, and filth encrusted from Sandra’s past meals. The muscles undulated as Sandra pushed the dildo into her anus, coaxing her to prod the huge phallic object deep into her depths. Mark felt a jolt of fear for the first time. The girl's bowels looked sort of like a humongous throat, ready to swallow him whole. Before he could break out of his horrified stupor Sandra jammed the dildo inside herself, plowing it through her ass with his tiny body along for the ride.

“OOooooooohnn YEAH! Oooo yes!” she moaned happily.

A flurry of flesh and anal juices clobbered Mark’s tiny frame. The head of Sandra’s dildo forced him through massive lumps of intestinal membrane, pummeling his body mercilessly against her sensitive hugging walls. The giantess’s butt was a lot firmer on the inside than he had expected. Maybe it was because he was so small, but every meaty mound of flesh spreading apart was like a full mattress smacking him in the face. He started to feel dizzy, the disorientation took him, and Mark fell off the front end of the dildo.

The massive sex toy didn’t stop moving, however. No, instead the hard plastic cock pushed past Mark’s body and steamrolled right over him. Painfully he was crushed under its girth, pinned against the sloppy walls of Sandra’s large intestine. He could feel the girls squishy flesh clutch back against the dildo as she cooed in pleasure. Her ass was contracting greedily against the plastic, smothering it in a loving embrace, while runny hot mucus painted Mark’s body. The dildo continued to burrow deeper, it tumbled savagely over his frail arms and legs, until finally it halted and began to retract.

Mark hoped the giant toy would go all the way out her asshole, but he had no such luck. Sandra had already started to push it back in, keeping the thick rod planted on top of him. He was flattened against her disgusting anal walls, stuck under its weight, but with the constant movement also mangling him forwards. Thrust by thrust, the dildo painfully rolled his body deeper into the camgirl’s ass. Mark struggled as best he could, wriggling his arms and legs to prevent his head from getting a concussion. His squirms tickled the giantess, making her moan as she masturbated.

“Ahhhn! Your tiny body feels so gooood! Are you humping my ass from the inside? Do it moooore!”

After a few more thrusts, Mark’s body was finally freed of being trapped underneath the dildo. He went flying forwards with a gush of wet juices, only for the toy’s powerful head to slam hard against his back. This time he hung on for dear life, holding onto the monstrous object as it plowed deeper and deeper into the giant girl’s bowels. Sandra still had several more inches to work into her hungry booty, and she was gradually going to enjoy herself with all of them.

This was hell. Now that Mark was back at the front, he could see the lights on the dildo shining through Sandra’s ass. Her butt was far more “viscous” this deep inside compared to the entrance. Drooling threads of intestinal slime stretched everywhere, covering his hair in lumpy dollops of mucus. The natural juices that normally helped move her shit along were mixing into the anal lube, creating a disgusting concoction of fluids. Now that Sandra was getting into it the temperature began to spike, and the atrocious stench of her bowels was causing Mark’s throat to burn.

The young man desperately wanted to get out of here. He pounded his fists into the dildo as best he could while also trying to hang on, in a poor attempt to get Sandra’s attention. His legs kicked against her walls, sloshing uselessly against meat and anal butter while the giantess groaned in pleasure. She was oblivious to his torment, and all his struggling did was make her ramp up the buttfucking even more. Mark screamed in anguish, begging her to stop.

“Sandra! Please! I can’t take it in here! It’s too much! Stop! Help me! Augh!”

The anal walls contracted around Mark voraciously, as if trying to gulp him down without the dildo’s aid. Her giant butt was absolutely loving the feeling of his tiny squirms, the more he fought back, the more aroused it became. Sandra’s voice let out a husky moan from outside, muffled by the thick hams that were her ass cheeks. Her voice rang out and her ass cavern clenched, splashing Mark with a hot bath of fresh anal fluids.

Just then a loud groan bellowed from the camgirl’s body. For the first time since insertion, the dildo stopped. Mark was confused by what was happening, Sandra’s ass stood eerily still, and the flesh beneath his feet started to tremble. The groaning sounds coming from within grew louder and more violent, until finally they came to a peak. In an instant the walls ahead of Mark widened, and an incredible torrent of hot air came billowing through.

PPPPFFFFFTTTTTTRRTTT!!!

The camgirl’s sexy ass made a sputtering sound as her fart came rumbling out. Her stretched-out anus vibrated around the width of her dildo, trumpeting loudly from the force of the gas, and spewing stinky noxious fumes all the way out from the depths of her colon. Deep inside her shapely butt Mark’s tiny body was being hammered into the head of the dildo, ravaged by a storm he could have never imagined. Sandra’s fart was like a massive hurricane, it blasted through her anal cavity with incredible strength and a sound that was deafening. Everything was vibrating like it was the end of the world, the harsh searing winds thrashed Mark’s body without mercy, and it was all because this girl needed to pass a little gas.

“Whoops! Ha ha, I accidentally let one out.” Sandra giggled.

Her ridiculous explosion of gas only lasted a few seconds before it trailed off. Mark felt pulverized, his brain still rattling inside his own head. Without thinking, he took a breather, only for his insides to be torn apart by the worst stench imaginable. The young man collapsed in agony, Sandra’s juicy fart smelled absolutely horrible. It was like pure concentrated shit had been injected into every molecule of air. The raw fecal stench of her colon was hanging all over him and burning away at his lungs. No matter how hard Mark gagged he couldn’t be free of it, he writhed around and kicked in pain. His movements were sharp and erratic, which only made the giantess feel more horny.

“Ahhhn, wow! I can really feel you going wild in there!” Sandra moaned. “You must love my ass a whole lot, just like those other guys did. Mmmm, yeah, it feels good for me too…”

With that she continued to fuck her ass with the dildo, pushing it straight back up her twisting butt tunnel. Mark’s flailing body was brought along with it, thrown into the mess of squeezing hot anal flesh. Sandra bowels were absolutely sweltering now thanks to her fart, and the air tasted horrible. The tiny man started feeling woozy from a lack of oxygen, the only thing waiting for him deeper inside was more putrid leftovers of methane gas. He was starting to realize that the other guys who had been inside Sandra’s ass didn’t actually like it at all. She only assumed they did from their distressed movements, the same as his.

Hot squelches of intestinal muscles contorted around Mark’s body. They wrapped themselves tight against the pistoning dildo, tingling while the giantess continued to purr with pleasure. Her gigantic ass rocked into the sex toy, stirring the rod deep inside until another huge bubble of air was knocked loose. Sandra gave her bowels a push, letting the dreadful fart come rumbling through.

BBRRRRRMMMMPPPTTTTTT!!!

A roaring explosion of gas tore through her bowels, engulfing Mark in a steamy bath of flatulence. This time the giantess didn’t even stop fucking herself with the dildo, she farted while continuing to ram the toy into her asshole. Foul murky fumes filled the hellish walls of her ass chamber, the unbreathable stench only multiplied in ferocity. The impact of her fart caused everything to shudder, and the rampaging dildo vibrated just a little as it slid in and out of her rectum. It was a peculiar sensation, but one that Sandra quite enjoyed, as evidenced by the drool of honey coming from her pussy lips.


Mark couldn’t stop himself from thrashing in pain. He knew at this point the undulating fart chamber loved his struggles, but at the same time the burning in his lungs was just too much from him to handle. Goopy anal muscles caressed his limbs as they swung about, twitching with delight from every tiny impact against their exterior. The giant camgirl let out an erotic howl and her muscles suddenly contracted, slamming Mark against the massive sex toy. He could feel her heartbeat pounding through him as she forced the dildo through her walls. Sandra’s arousal was building, and so was another colossal gurgle deep inside.


“Ahhhhn! Yes! Ah! Hnngh!”

PPPPPPFFFFFFRRTTTT!! PPFFFFFTT! PPPPRRFTT-PPPFFTTTTTTT!!!!

Thinking Mark was enjoying this raunchy gas-play, Sandra pushed once more, letting out a horrendous chain of meaty farts. Her ass loudly erupted into a blistering storm of smells. Hot juicy fumes that had been fermenting for hours within the darkest reaches of her body all came rushing out at once. The waves of gas pelted Mark again and again, relentlessly blasting him with incredible gastrointestinal pressure. Behind him the dildo wouldn’t let up either, it thrusted his poor battered body remorselessly, back into the wretched storm.

As Sandra’s huge ass farted, the tiny prisoner could feel the intensity of her gas increasing. Each release was becoming worse than the last, the stench was getting thicker and wetter with every brap. A hot misty spray of juices and fecal matter was splattering his body, ravaging him with shitty fart flecks coming from her depths. Thanks to the light of the dildo, Mark could see her anal gullet widen, exploding and vibrating as the terrible winds blew on through.

After what felt like an eternity of punishment, the girls rumbling farts finally trailed off. There was a foggy haze of steam clouding her anal chamber, concentrated gas trapped behind the pistoning dildo with nowhere else to go. Sandra’s butt shook as she gave it a good smack, her insides surging with sexual pleasure.

“Oooohn yeah! It feels so good to let loose all over you like that! And you won’t stop tickling me! Ahhhhn! Deeper! It feels so goooooood!”

The giantess moaned in a high pitch as she pumped the dildo further inside her ass. Mark writhed in agony, his lungs screaming for clean air, but none was coming. Heavy contractions buried him in flesh, covering his body in sticky anal froth that had been built up by the dildo. Just as he thought things couldn’t possibly get worse the tunnel lurched, and a giant sticky sound flexed through Sandra’s walls. Her anal canal bent and gaped, and he could see something appear out of the darkness. It was huge and brown, the source of her awful smell.

“No... please!” Mark screamed

The oncoming wall of shit was illuminated by the dildo. To his horror the dildo’s thrusts were bringing him closer, clearing the distance between the massive turd and his tiny body. Frantically he tried to crawl to safety, but the unyielding dildo wouldn’t let him pass. He never should have agreed to this. This whole idea was suicidal, and yet-!

SLAM!

Sandra’s dildo smashed him into her shit, partially inserting him inside the awful muck. Mark tried to crawl out, but the girl wouldn’t stop, and the giant dildo slammed into him again and again. Hot disgusting crap surrounded him on all sides, preventing him from moving while the terrible odor choked his lungs. His body tried to go into convulsions, but the encroaching mass of waste didn’t give him enough room. Outside, the girl was shouting in pleasure, completely unaware she was literally fucking him into her shit.

“Oh God! Yes! YES! I’m gonna cum I’m gonna cum I’m gonna cuuuuum!!” she screamed.

Mark's heart froze from what he heard. The dildo started to smash into his body even harder than before, something he didn’t think was possible. Sandra’s anal walls twitched and buckled, sparks of pleasure were getting ready to burst through her ass at any moment. Mark was scared, he didn’t know what was going to happen to him. His body couldn’t take much more and if she came, then he was surely going to be crushed to death. Were his final moments really going to be trapped in a giant log of shit?

“AAAHHHNNN!!”

Before he had any more time to think Sandra’s mighty ass caved in on him. The girl let out a shrieking moan of pleasure, and her muscles seized up. Her back arched and a squirt of juices burst wildly from her pussy. Her pink asshole clamped tight around the dildo, squeezing down with an iron grip as her insides did the same. The anal walls contracted as hard as they possibly could, clenching around Mark in a terrifying vice of pleasure.

His prediction was completely right, the enormous mass of poop crushed his helpless tiny body on all sides. As the camgirl’s rhythmic orgasmic pulses compacted the turd all over, he was cruelly decimated inside of it. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t breathe, and he couldn’t endure the pain any more. After being horribly brutalized by Sandra’s anal orgasm, his body finally gave out. Mark’s vision faded in the absolute darkness.

----

It took another minute for the girl to collect herself. That orgasm was a big one, better than any she had felt in a while. Her body felt tingly all over, and her pussy was absolutely soaked. Slowly she pulled the dildo out from her booty, just the feeling of it running across her sensitive walls made her hips gyrate in ecstasy. As soon as the long toy exited her bowels a rank fart came spurting out with it.

Fffrrppt!

“Hee hee, guess there was some left in there. So? How did it feel, little guy?” she giggled.

She looked back at the dildo only to find Mark no longer hanging onto its tip. Her face smiled and she gave a shrug.

“I guess he wanted to stay inside. Jeez, all these guys are the same! They all end up falling in love with my ass and never wanting to leave. It’s fine by me, if he really likes it that much inside my booty I can let him experience heaven for a while longer, hee hee!”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7354