Tracer Shrinks D.Va (Overwatch FanFic) by NotOnTime
Summary:

Tracer finds a magic gun that can shrink people and uses it on an unsuspecting D.Va.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5215 Read: 32105 Published: March 24 2018 Updated: November 16 2020
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Overwatch GTS/Shrink" interactive on writing.com by Ethin. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/action/view/chapter_map/1121] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-Tracer finds a shrinking gun and is thinking about who to use it on. That's about it.
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Tracer shrinks D.Va by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: D.Va is dominated by Tracer's big butt by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Deeper inside Tracer's ass crack by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: "Ever get that feeling of déjà vu?" by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Tracer shrinks D.Va by NotOnTime

Tracer looked at the group of girls. Symmetra and Mercy were deep into conversation but D.Va was sitting by herself, drinking a glass of fruity juice and looking at her phone. No one would really notice if the short Korean girl suddenly went "missing" right? Tracer concealed the shrinking-enabled gun with part of her arm and took aim. Just then D.Va happened to look up at her and the two made eye contact. Tracer nearly jumped out of her seat. Her deep brown eyes darted around hastily before she looked up at the ceiling, not-so-casually whistling a stiff tune. D.Va raised an eyebrow in confusion but shortly went back to her phone.

Tracer took a sigh of relief and wiped her brow. She was almost caught! Luckily for her Mercy and Symmetra were leaving the room, leaving Tracer and her "target" all alone. She got out her gun once more, lined up D.Va with her sights and slipped her finger over the trigger. Tracer licked her lips. "Cheers, love." she said under her breath.

----

One moment D.Va was checking Starcraft news on her phone, and the next thing she knew her phone fell on the table with a loud "CLACK!" and the seat she was sitting in became gigantic! "Wha-what's going on?!" she shouted, frightened. Looking around madly D.Va slowly pieced together that it wasn't her surroundings that were big, it was herself that became smaller. She was now about an inch tall. Pacing around the cushioned stool (which was still slightly warm from her sitting on it) D.Va tried to come up with an escape plan. She tried calling her mech, but at this size the signal was too weak. Peeking over the edge of the seat she saw a massive drop that would most likely end her. She screamed as loud as she could "HEEEELLP! HELP MEEEEEE!!"

With a blink, Tracer appeared. To D.Va's perspective the British girl looked like a giant. The bright yellow thighs standing next to her looked like skyscrapers, gazing upwards D.Va could see them join together at Tracer's shapely hips. She shouted up at her "TRACER! OVER HERE!" Tracer looked down and said "Mornin' sunshine!" with a wink.

Tracer, too excited to contain herself, reached over and grabbed D.Va. The tiny girl was too scared to move out of the way of Tracer's giant hand, and was swept up in its powerful grip. Tracer held up D.Va to her face and got a good look at her.

"Wow! It really worked! This is amazing!" she exclaimed. D.Va was shocked.

"Wait, what worked? Did YOU do this to me?!" Without pause Tracer gave a happy "Yup" and continued to turn and flip D.Va around, inspecting her tiny body. The jarring motions made the small girl dizzy.

"Hey, stop. HEY! Would you quit it?" Tracer was too pleased with herself to pay the girl any attention.

"Wow! It's like you're an action figure!" She held up D.Va's arms, forcing her to do humiliating action poses. "Karate chop! Ka-Pow! Bam!" The small girl was helpless as Tracer used her as her plaything, she guessed she would have to wait for the hyperactive giant to get bored and leave her alone. Once Tracer was done with her karate shtick, she accidentally brushed her giant thumb over one of D.Va's boobs.

"Ahhhn!" A loud moan escaped her mouth. D.Va cupped her hands over her face as it blushed bright red. That wasn't supposed to happen, but it couldn't be helped. The tremendous pressure from a single one of Tracers digits was like nothing she had ever felt before.

"Hey... did that feel good?" Tracer smiled. D.Va didn't answer, she was too embarrassed to speak. That ended up being the wrong idea as Tracer went back from more. She poked D.Va's plugsuit-clad breast with her index finger, watching her reaction with big bright eyes. D.Va's boobs smushed inwards and bounced back when Tracer pulled her finger away.

"Wow, you're so soft!" She rubbed the girl's chest in tiny circles, checking her reaction. Tracer was too big to feel her stiff nipples but she could clearly see on D.Va's face that she was stifling her moans.

"It's okay, you can tell me if you like it" Tracer said, trying to comfort the tiny girl that she was obliviously toying with. "I wonder if this feels good?" she continued and bent D.Va over in her hand. D.Va's round butt was sticking out, wiggling around as she kicked her legs. Tracer brought her other hand up to it and gave the petite booty a giant flick with her finger.

"Hnnnnnngh!" D.Va stifled a scream through gritted teeth. The impact of Tracer's finger on her ass sent waves of pain and a little masochistic pleasure through her body. She panted in Tracer's hand before weakly calling out.

"Don't touch my butt..." she said, albeit a bit too softly. Tracer didn't hear her correctly.

"What was that, love? You want to touch my butt? Oh I get it, you want to pay me back with a little butt rubbin'. Sure, I don't mind!" Tracer then lowered D.Va back down to the stool.

"Wait! Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!" she yelled to no avail. Tracer gently dropped D.Va back on the seat and turned around. D.Va looked up to see her presenting her huge round yellow ass. Normally Tracer had a pretty prominent booty, but at this size it was ginormous. Her butt cheeks were round and full, the shiny material hugged them nicely. The tiny girl was awestruck. If Tracer had asked her to touch her ass at normal size, she might be tempted by it. Being about an inch tall however was way too dangerous. She saw Tracer start to bend over, her cheeks parting slightly as she got ready to sit on her.

"No! Don't! Your ass is too big!" D.Va yelled. She was so far away from Tracer's head that the oversized brunette only partially heard her pleas.

"Yeah, my bum is pretty big I suppose. I often notice people looking at it, dunno why. I even saw you staring a few times love." D.Va blushed furiously. "You wanted to touch it right? It's really soft!" She lifted a butt cheek up with her hand, her fingers sunk into the soft meat a little, like it was a marshmallow. Then she let go, letting the cheek drop and bounce, her tantalizing booty danced in front of D.Va's eyes.

"You're gonna love it, my butt feels amazing, it'll be like I'm covering you in a big pillow!" Tracer said, grossly underestimating her weight. "And this way I can feel good too! We're both going to have so much fun today!" As worried as D.Va was, she understood that Tracer wasn't trying to torture her on purpose. The giant British girl legitimately thought this was going to be fun. To her this was all just play. As if that mattered anymore though. D.Va watched Tracer's massive ass fill her view as she began to slowly squat and sit down. The tremendous bubble butt eclipsed the overhead lights, casting a heart-shaped shadow over D.Va. She stood there unable to run away or fight back. She had no weapons to defend herself as her pistol was left on the table, still at its normal size. All she could do was watch the spotted pattern on Tracer's pants grow larger as the ass approached. It stopped in front of her face, close enough that D.Va could feel the giantess' warmth moments before it plopped down on the stool.

D.Va was instantly knocked flat on the seat, squashed by Tracer's right cheek. The weight was unbelievable, far more than she anticipated. She couldn't move an inch, the huge ass had her pinned. As "soft" as Tracer's butt looked, it felt like it was crushing her. Luckily D.Va's head was turned to the side, the surface tension on Tracer's pants was tight enough that the tiny girl had a small space to breathe. It made her feel really insignificant to be immobilized so easily. It was humiliating. "Even if I had my mech, I wouldn't be able to beat an opponent this size" she whimpered.

Tracer sat on top of D.Va looking around. If someone had walked in they would never notice that she had another person under her ass. Tracer pondered what she should do next.

Chapter 2: D.Va is dominated by Tracer's big butt by NotOnTime

(I accidentally skipped this one when uploading, my bad!)

Tracer wanted her shrunken friend to enjoy herself so she decided to start off slow. She gently moved her hips in circles on the stool, slowly picking up speed. Her large rump wiggled from side to side, jiggling on the cushioned seat and the tiny girl below. D.Va could feel the plush butt cheeks wobble as they pummeled her into the stool.

"Tracer! Ooof! Tracer... stop!" she yelled, constantly buffeted by the massive globes that made up Tracer's ass. They rolled over her body like she was a piece of lint, pushing her this way and that. Eventually she was caught between the two, smack dab in the giant girl's butt crack.

D.Va expected worse but the center of Tracer's rear actually wasn't so bad. The form fitting material Tracer wore for her pants rode high up her butt, how high D.Va couldn't say. This meant that the area where Tracer's butt met the seat had a little crevice that the tiny girl could fit into. She wasn't being crushed any more, and Tracer stopped wiggling for the moment so she was free to take in her surroundings.

The twin walls of Tracer's butt cheeks had her pressed on her back, but she wasn't in pain or being flattened. Instead the butt flesh lightly covered her body, almost in a caressing embrace. She could smell the ass up close, feel its warmth. Tracer's butt had its own musk to it, it smelled sweaty and earthy but also slightly sweet. The heat of the ass washed over her, it felt like the source was coming from deep inside Tracer's crack.

D.Va pounded her fists on Tracer's behind "Tracer! Get off me!" Tracer couldn't hear her demands but she could definitely feel her fists.

"Getting frisky eh?" the massive girl said, and she leaned back on the stool, smothering D.Va's face with her perfect butt. D.Va began to panic when the soft meat enveloped her head.

"Am I going to die here?" she thought. She tried pushing back against the suffocating flesh but it was too heavy. After only a few seconds Tracer let up, allowing her to breathe again. She panted and gasped, sucking in Tracer's musky scent. Her heart was beating faster than usual. She was scared, but why were her nipples so hard? D.Va was shaking in fear, but at the same time the sensation of the giant butt cheeks on her breasts felt amazing. She blushed, feeling aroused, confused and embarrassed all at once.

"I really hope Tracer doesn't feel this" she said to herself. Her nipples felt hard enough to break glass. She breathed in with her nose, it felt like Tracer's scent was working its magic on her. Was being smothered by a giant ass really turning her on? It felt like some masochistic side of her was awakening. She listened to her body and began rubbing her boobs along the ass. Just knowing this much weight was hanging above her was both thrilling and scary. Being subdued by a giant sexy butt like Tracer's, in such a humiliating place, and getting off on it? D.Va felt insanely embarrassed. No one could see it but her face was glowing bright red, from shame and arousal.

The tiny girl reached her hands up and touched the doughy cheeks. They were soft, just like Tracer had promised. She grabbed around the spongy yellow butt, squeezing handfuls of Tracer's ass as she continued to rub her tits. Tracer felt this, the tiny hands made her butt tingle and feel good.

"You tryin' to tickle me down there? Well try this!" She pressed her hands on her glutes and squeezed them together tightly, giving herself an ass massage. Her huge butt hugged D.Va inside, undulating around her tiny body. It was a lot tighter than before but the thick walls felt good. D.Va could tell Tracer was only putting a light amount of pressure on her ass and the fact that it was overwhelming her so easily felt kinky.

"Oh God, your ass! Your ass, Tracer! It's too much!" she yelled, losing herself to the excitement.

The tiny lump that was D.Va wiggling around in her ass was starting to make Tracer feel really good too. She didn't realize it but her face was already flush with colour. She smiled, this was starting to get really fun. Eager to feel more of her small friend, Tracer began to move her hips again. Her arms grabbed the table to support her as she instinctively humped the stool forward and back.

D.Va was taken along for the ride and felt Tracer's powerful plump butt slide up and down her body, grinding her into the seat. She could hear Tracer's muffled moans from above as she was rubbed hard along the line of her crotch. The giantess thrust into D.Va several times with her soft supple flesh. The tiny girl could feel warmth coming from her own breasts and her ass. The stuffy crotch walls squeezed and groped her sensitive parts. Tracer's final thrust left D.Va at the front of her hips before she stopped completely.

D.Va could smell a sweetness coming from the new part of Tracer's body that was now enveloping her. Behind the thin layer of fabric mushy hot meat laid above her.

"It's her pussy." D.Va said softly. She was wedged into the giant girls cameltoe and could feel her massive labia wrapping around her from either side. Even more so, the fabric pressing against her had a wet spot on it. Tracer was feeling horny too it seemed. The wet spot began to grow as the giant pussy sat on D.Va. She could feel the wetness on her face and chest, the scent of Tracer's arousal filled her nostrils. It was intoxicating, the giant sticky hole in front of her was provoking her inside. D.Va felt dominated, like Tracer was going to use her as a fuck toy.

Chapter 3: Deeper inside Tracer's ass crack by NotOnTime

Tracer was enjoying herself, maybe a little too much. After a while of absentmindedly rubbing D.Va with her pussy she realized that she wasn't even letting D.Va touch her butt anymore. She didn't want to ignore D.Va's "request". It was the first time someone had asked to touch her butt and she was happy. On top of that, she wanted to get closer with D.Va.

"Sorry love, I forgot you wanted to touch my arse." Tracer scooted her ass forward again, releasing the tiny girl from her pussy. She then leaned back, putting more weight on her tush. She wiggled it into the stool again, this time using her hands to grab her creamy cheeks and spread them. The giant girl could feel her friend get sent deeper into her butt crack, deeper than before.

The massive booty was swallowing D.Va further inside. As content as she was with being used as Tracer's cunt scrubber she was even more excited to go deep inside her ass. The ass was a much more humiliating place to be dominated by and Tracer had so much more of it. The idea of being wedged up Tracer's huge round sexy butt thrilled her, when only an hour ago it would have repulsed her. D.Va's inner masochistic nature was coming out in full force, potentially to her detriment.

She felt Tracer's ass crack pull her deeper within, quickly becoming more hot and stuffy. The natural odor of Tracer's ass multiplied the further she went, digging her arms into the flabby cheeks she only unleashed more waves of heat and smell.

"Ass! Ass! Tracer's ass!" she shouted in a craze, greedily clawing through the massive butt.

Eventually D.Va reached the sweltering dead center of Tracer's ass crack. It felt like a furnace. Her butt walls were sweaty this far in, the moisture seeped through the material of her pants, dampening them. The thick musk was driving D.Va mad, she squirmed and basked in Tracer's bountiful ass. The wet smooth walls felt amazing on her tits. She wriggled around, pleasuring the giantess until she bumped into a hardened ring of skin. She traced her hands around the ring. Even through the fabric it was unmistakable, she was touching Tracer's asshole.

"It feels so hot..." she said as she stroked the ridges of Tracer's puckered doughnut in her hands. The hole quivered in response, enjoying the attention. D.Va brought her face to the anus and nuzzled it through the stretchy fabric. She could smell the heavy stink of Tracer's backdoor. It was rank and tasted awful, but she couldn't get enough of it. She tried to rip through the clothes to get as close as possible, but at her current size she wasn't strong enough. As she clawed against the yellow material it sunk in slightly. Maybe Tracer's pants were stretchy enough that she didn't need to crawl through?

Tracer hoped D.Va was having fun down there because she sure was. The tiny movements she felt made her backdoor tingle. Waves of pleasure spread through her ass and soon throughout her entire body. Her long slender legs kicked as they dangled off the stool. Her heart was pounding and her whole body felt hot. Her pussy was dripping onto the seat. She could feel D.Va digging around at her butthole, the more she scratched the more her tender hole itched. Tracer then felt a small nub push past the outer ring of her anus and sink inside, pulling the layer of fabric on her butt crack with it. It had to be D.Va shoving her head up her ass!

"Aahn! D.Va! What are you doing down there?" Tracer moaned loudly. Her hungry anus chewed on the tasty nub, against her own will. It seemed to have a mind of its own, and it wanted to squeeze D.Va as hard as it could to feel as much pleasure as possible. Tracer felt guilty that her dirty asshole was crushing D.Va like this, but it felt soooo good. She decided to just roll with it. If D.Va wanted her ass, she would give the tiny girl all that she could handle.

The huge wrinkles kept expanding and contracting around D.Va's head and she was loving it. Just as she planned she was able to get within the entrance of Tracer's bunghole and take the tight stretchy pants with her. The material acted of a second skin for Tracer's anus, wedging itself all the way into her wrinkles. D.Va massaged and squeezed the giant hole and it repaid her in kind. The sweaty shithole throbbed against her face before biting down with tremendous force. D.Va was choked around the neck by the strong muscle. She was terrified of running out of air but at the same time she never felt more alive.

The giant anus simply sat there, greedily constricting her head for the faintest sensations of pleasure. It relinquished its grip just as D.Va felt like she was going to pass out, leaving her panting and drooling. She felt her own crotch, the inside of her plugsuit was dripping wet. The tiny girl began to masturbate inside Tracer's ass, using her other hand to pinch her stiff nipple. She was in one of the dirtiest places imaginable, but she had never been hornier. D.Va rubbed her dripping pussy, loving the feeling of her own juices sloshing around inside her thin suit.

Unknown to Tracer, her ass had caught its own sex slave, in both body and mind. D.Va smelled the ass as she breathed in, and moaned loudly as she breathed out. The vibrations of her voice sent electricity up Tracer's ass causing it to squeeze again and again. The giantess screamed in arousal.

"Don't stop! Whatever you're doing don't stop!" The massive anus contracted on D.Va hard just like before, isolating her face inside the hot interior. This time D.Va didn't let up. She was so absorbed in her own pleasure by masturbating that she continued to moan and scream. Her back arched and she wriggled around inside Tracer's cheeks. The asshole pulsated and wrapped around her head, loving what she was doing. D.Va's own holes were throbbing with delight, she was almost about to cum.

Tracer felt her tight asshole wink and wink on D.Va's head. She closed her eyes and moaned, letting the winking flesh send more pleasure her way. She could feel something building up inside...

Chapter 4: "Ever get that feeling of déjà vu?" by NotOnTime

A warm gurgle echoed through Tracer's body announcing that she needed to pass gas. After all the wiggling she did in her seat a large bubble of air made its way down to her intestines. Tracer felt this and blushed. If she needed to fart now, it was going to be directly on the grape-sized D.Va who was still thrashing around in her ass. It would be way too embarrassing to fart on her, and above that way too mean.

Then again... D.Va seemed to like being up against her asshole. The little girls loud moans reverberated up Tracer's butt and sent pleasureful shivers her way. Maybe she would okay with it? If Tracer blasted her with her fart... would she be able to handle the smell? Tracer thought about it. Her gas could get pretty bad, even for her. And this fart that was coming felt like it was going to be a huge one.

She tried putting herself in D.Va's position and pictured how it would be. She imagined a massive anus, her anus, opening wide. Then a tornado of stench sent her flying. It wasn't a pretty sight, even if it was just in her mind. Tracer figured the best way to find out if D.Va would be okay with it was just to ask, her usual direct method for handling things.

D.Va was still engrossed in Tracer's ass, masturbating furiously. She stopped when she heard Tracer's lovely voice booming from above.

"D.Va? I kinda... need to cut one. Is that, um, is that okay with you?" Tracer asked nervously.

The small girl felt a rumble coming from within the giant ass. It was like a giant beast was growling at her, ready to attack at any moment. It was terrifying but it made D.Va that much more aroused. Being farted on while she was shoved up Tracer's ass would be like the ultimate humiliation. There would be no escape, she'd be trapped inside and forced to smell Tracer's gas. It would probably smell really bad. Everything told D.Va this was a bad idea, but her pussy dripped at the thought. Her masochistic side wanted to be farted on.

"Oh!" Tracer was surprised when she felt D.Va kicking her ass. "Does that mean you actually want it?" she asked, and felt the tiny girl continue. The tickles she felt weren't like before. They felt desperate, but not like she was panicking. More like she was excited, egging Tracer on to let her gas come loose. Her bowels made gross lurching sounds as the gas traveled to her rectum. Tracer felt bloated and ready to fire at any moment. She could feel D.Va pounding on her butthole, eager for it to open.

Tracer made a sultry face and smiled. "Here it comes..."

D.Va was face to face with her asshole, ready to take the fart head on. With big eyes she watched to cloth-covered pucker clench and pulsate as Tracer prepared. Then in an instant it released, sending all of Tracer's pent up air shooting out at once. The gas was hot and rancid, right away her crack became a humid sauna that smelled like shit. Tracer's toned cheeks kept D.Va in place forcing her to smell everything. The fart was loud and boisterous, it lasted for several seconds. Tracer's hole slowly shrank in size as the rest of her gas was pushed out.

D.Va writhed in the ass as the massive cheeks vibrated around her. The fart smelled awful but she huffed it voraciously. Tracer's rancid air attacked her insides making her feel like gagging. It was just the rush D.Va needed as she dug her fingers into her pussy. She got off to the giantess' fart, it made her feel fully dominated. D.Va mashed her boobs into Tracer's butt cheeks and pinched at her own nipples. She felt lower than low, wedged up Tracer's sporty ass and farted on like a pair of her old panties.

She bathed in Tracer's stench, letting the hot musk stick to her. The sweat on her face absorbed the gas, she licked her cheek and could taste Tracer's fart. D.Va squirmed and craned her neck, she was so close to touching the giant butthole with her face. She wanted to rub herself into it and have the steaming hole wrap around her head once more...

Tracer sat on her friend with a warm bum, feeling pleased. She was surprised at how good that fart felt. Releasing that much air at once felt satisfying, almost therapeutic, and D.Va's tickles only served to increase her pleasure. The sensation of ripping a big one out her tight butt was fun. Of course she would probably have to wait a while before she would be that bloated again.

Or would she? Tracer looked down at the device on her chest, the one that gave her abilities to manipulate time. When she used Recall she was able to return to her state from a few seconds in the past. She could recover any health and ammo lost in battle, but could she recover other things? Only one way to find out.

"Hmm, let's try that again." said Tracer, and she activated Recall.

A bright blue aura glowed from Tracer. She remained seated on the stool as time rewound, only affecting her. The bloated feeling in her bowels returned, as if the fart was sucked back inside her. She giggled as her guts inflated, it felt funny. Recall was finished just as fast as it had started, and Tracer sensed the same urgent need to fart again. She felt the hot load of gas swirling inside her, ready to let loose. The British girl brought a hand to her abdomen and pushed down on it, this time forcing the gas out while pushing with her butt muscles.

D.Va was wondering why Tracer's ass had taken on that familiar blue glow. Then it hit her, literally. A massive gust of anal wind tore out her anus, more violent than ever. D.Va was pummeled by the tremendous glutes as they reverberated in the seat. The searing gas heated the walls around her, roasting the tiny girl as she continued to masturbate. The leftover stench from earlier was doubled up, the noxious fumes engulfed her. Tracer's farts operated under the same rules her pistols did. Just like her bullets that were already fired before using Recall, her previous farts stay farted. That means any time she ripped one, the smell in her ass crack would multiply in intensity.

Tracer giggled at the rumbling sound her butt made in the stool, it was funny. She waited until it was all let out and she felt relieved before using Recall again. In an instant she was full of farts again. This time she lifted up one of her long legs and before cutting loose. She felt the little girl inside her butt touch her anus before it spewed hot gas all over her. Tracer's nose caught a whiff of her own smell, it was increasing. She activated Recall once more and spread her humongous ass into the stool. D.Va head was pressed inside her hole again through her yellow stretchy pants. The anus latched on, clenching and pulsating before it exploded with another long fart.

Tracer smiled. Using Recall to fart was addictive. Her butthole throbbed with joy, it was in no hurry to stop.

"This is so much fun! I could do this all day!" she shouted at the tiny girl in her ass.

The monstrous anus gripped D.Va tight as it farted on her. She nuzzled into the trembling wrinkles, licking the hot fabric-covered folds with her tongue. The shithole glowed blue around her, illuminating the steamy pocket as Recall worked it's magic. D.Va saw wet anal juices that had seeped into the fabric with each fart before the light went away and was replaced by a new meaty blast of flatus. D.Va gasped and swallowed the hot loads of Tracer's gas. The smell was so heavy and so thick that it was like she was drinking it.

The amount of gas coming from Tracer's butt was ridiculous. Her initial fart was big and impressive, something her body created after hours of fermenting. With the inclusion of Recall, her compounded farts reached an impossible level. No human could produce this much gas. At D.Va's size, the enormous cloud of girlish stink was something to get lost in.

She squirmed in the noxious gas. The smell was getting heavier and the methane was starting to affect her. Her mind was slipping from the hot fumes and from the waves of masochistic euphoria. D.Va had held off on her orgasm for a while, she was waiting for the perfect moment.

"Don't stop Tracer," she whispered into the anus "I want more... I NEED more!"

And Tracer gave her more. An infinite amount of more. The anus twitched and her bowels gaped. A torrent of burning gas blasted from her butthole, immersing D.Va once again in a world of stink. As the fart roared from her loud hole, the giant girl glowed blue. She Recalled back to the beginning of her fart, keeping the stream of gas going uninterrupted. Tracer's rectum lurched and groaned pumping out its steamy gas continuously. It never stopped, the sound her butt produced echoed down the hallway.

This was just what D.Va was waiting for. She moaned and screamed as her head was chewed up by the relentless asshole. The thick fart erupted into her open mouth and blasted up her nose. It felt like Tracer's gas was inside her brain, sparks of lust electrocuted her body. D.Va attacked her pussy with both hands, ripping the material of her plugsuit out of the way. She pinched her clit with one hand while the other thrust three fingers inside her hungry hole.

It was on the seventh Recall of Tracer's infinite fart that she came. Her pussy gushed and burst with a stream of female juices. D.Va's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she lost control of her body. The giant shithole blasted her in the face with more farts. Her back arched as she came, and the tiny girl pissed herself. Her pussy contracted and flexed with the same rhythm of Tracer's anus, soiling the ass crack with its spraying juices. Recall kept the fart going longer, for how long D.Va never knew. She passed out shortly after her orgasm.

----

Eventually Tracer finished and hopped off the stool. The entire room smelled like her gas, but she didn't mind. What mattered to her was how her little friend was doing. She bent down to the seat and brought her face to D.Va. The tiny girl was lying down, half conscious and twitching in a pool of her own piss.

"D.Va? Are you okay love?"

"Hah... hah... amazing!" the girl said before passing out with a smile on her face.

End Notes:

For those wondering, no new chapter here, I just forgot to upload chapter 2. Sorry!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7328