Shrunk With The Unaware Student Council President by NotOnTime
Summary:

You find yourself shrunken in your school. Then you find her.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5259 Read: 65785 Published: March 24 2018 Updated: March 24 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Shrunk Around Your Classmates" interactive on writing.com by Vermillion. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1973796-Shrunk-Around-Your-Classmates/map/142] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-You find yourself shrunken in your school. You make your way near the office and find Kayla, the student council president at her desk. You begin to climb her leg and that's where the story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: You fall between her legs as she crosses them by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Enjoying her massive hot ass by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Kayla farts on top of you by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4A: Kayla has even more farts for you by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 4B: You go inside Kayla's asshole by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 5B: Kayla farts in her sleep by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: You fall between her legs as she crosses them by NotOnTime

You managed to climb up to her thigh. Feeling a bit of fatigue you sit down for some momentary rest. Since she was sitting down her thigh was parallel to the floor so your "ground" was level. This "ground" you noticed was quite soft and a bit warm. Her skin was smooth to the touch as you ran your tiny hands across it. It was kind of thrilling, being able to touch Kayla in such an intimate place, one where she'd never let you touch willingly. You groped at her squishy leg with both hands. Kayla's thighs weren't fat but they were just large enough to give her some sexy curves. You looked onward where her skirt lay down on the landscape ahead of you. Your original plan was to climb upward get her attention, but a peek at her panties woundn't hurt.

Just then an earthquake shook your rest stop. A massive shadow was cast over you followed by a unstoppable force that slammed your tiny body into Kayla's thigh. Kayla had just casually crossed her legs. It was as if she had sensed your glares at her skirt, when really she was totally unaware of your prescence. Your body was completely flattened by both of Kayla's supple thighs. The daunting amount of weight from just one leg shocked you. You tried to wiggle to alert her to stop but your body was rendered immobile. Kayla leaned forward to grab an eraser at her desk, which squeezed her massive meaty legs into your body more. She used her foot from the top leg to itch the shin of her other leg, shifting her thighs back and forth. Your body was rolled and crushed by the plump legs, the soft plushy skin unable to save you from how heavy her titantic legs were.

Your face was ground into Kayla's skin. Even as this size you found it very soft. It also smelled... kinda of good? It didn't make much sense to you but Kayla's thighs smelled heavenly. She must have been sweating a little today because there was a distinct aroma emanating from her thighs. You stuck out your tongue and licked her smooth skin. She tasted good! A bit salty, but good. You started to become aroused, surrounded by tons of flesh of pure girl. You thrust you weak hips into her, or as much as you could given how smushed you were. Making the best of a bad situation you drowned yourself in pleasure in her plump sexy leg meat.

After a few more minutes of being flattened she let up and uncrossed her legs. Dazed and exhuasted you laid on you back for a moment to catch your breath. You had an erection. Cindy relaxed a bit more in her chair. Since no one else was in the locked room with her (to her knowledge) she was free to slack off a bit while she worked. Sometimes she got sick of being a perfect student body president and enjoyed her brief times alone by cutting loose. She slouched and spread her legs open as she continued her work.

You saw her huge legs part and her skirt opened up. A thick wave of girlish musk washed over your body. You could feel heat coming off of her warm crotch. Your arousal heightened as you became drunk off her thick scent, the pheromones driving you wild. Abandoning the thought of making contact with Kayla you decided to indulge in a little fun instead. You made your way under her heavy skirt and decided to enjoy yourself with...

Chapter 2: Enjoying her massive hot ass by NotOnTime

You decided to go for Kayla's hot ass. You've always had a thing for her butt, ever since the day she started wearing yoga pants. It was your first time seeing those sort of pants before, and the way they rode deep into her crack and how it made her juicy buttocks jiggle as she walked amazed you. Shorty after that all the girls started wearing yoga pants in school. In your mind it was because of how much of a smash-hit Kayla's ass had been. You could never forget how perfect her ass looked, and your newfound lust drove you to touch it, and more.

If you tried to go through the front of her panties you'd be crushed under her body weight again. You used the elastic band of the underwear as a grip so you could shimmy your way around the perimeter of her hips. 180 degrees later you were at her rear, above the huge crack. Kayla had stopped leaning back in her chair and was now slumped forward at her desk, her head in her hand, propped up by her elbow. This gave you room to slip inside her panties and slide down the fabric.

Your drop into her dark crack was halted once you were halfway up her cheeks. The twin globes of ass smushed against your sides. You wriggled into the squishy flesh, descending deeper. The earthy scent coming from beneath grew thicker as you pressed onward. The pressure grew as you surrounded yourself with more and more of her assmeat so progress slowed to a crawl.

It was hot though. Waves of heat washed over you. The sun was creeping through the blinds near Kayla's desk and her body heated up. Small amounts of sweat grew exponentially and you could slip you body lower into her smooth cheeks. The warm smelly butt grew slick with sweat. You rubbed you body into her plump cheeks touching as much as you could. You felt like you were in paradise. The ultimate bouncy castle of fun and pheromones. You licked up some salty ass sweat in your mouth. It was so tasty you gobbled up more. You groped and squeezed her meaty butt walls. You nestled your body deeper into her dark warm ass crack. You humped at the steamy butt walls getting off on her soft flesh. Your hard dick throbbed when you rubbed it against her pillowy booty. You wriggled and rolled around between her massive cheeks, taking in as much pleasure as you could. Then you bumped into something tense.

You reached your arms around and felt a wrinkled mass. You were touching her anus! This only excited you further. You began to run your hands along the wrinkly ridges of muscle. The anus was very hot. Beads of your own sweat dripped from your forehead just by being near it. Muggy air floated around the pink button, smelling like dirty ass. You inhaled deeply and shuddered in bliss. This was the pure scent of Kayla's sexy ass.

You began to rub the thick muscle with you tiny hands, grabbing and massaging any folds you could find. It felt amazing, wet drops of asshole sweat were found hiding between her anal wrinkles. You lapped them up with your tongue and soon enough your entire face was pressed against the hot brownish skin. This should have tasted digusting but you were so horny and the fact that you were up Kayla's bombshell ass made it taste delicious. You drank the sticky sweat like it was liquid golden honey seeping out of her. The asshole shined wet as you licked and licked it. You stuck your tongue between her smelly folds, making you way closer and closer to the middle. Reaching the center of her hole you shoved your face in as deep as you could. You closed your eyes and motorboated the center of the sweaty hot anus.

Keeping your arms occupied, they massaged more of her outer rim, mixing together your saliva and her anus sweat. The large hole began to stir, quivering in pleasure. You noticed this and quickened you movements. Using your face as a cotton swab you thrust it over and over into her wrinkly flesh. The asshole contracted for the first time, squeezing your head and crushing your fingers in between her ridges. A big drop of sweat ran down her crack ending at her warm center. Your tongue licked the droplet into her meaty anus giving it more of the pleasure it deserved.

The anal flower blossomed out towards you. Her butthole was now puckered. The puffy anus lips thurst down on your face. It pushed back your body, eager to feel more of you. You complied, rubbing and groping the sensitive giant hole. A line of butt juice dripped out her anus, the sticky substance meeting your head. It smelled like hot farts and you used it to rub into the tender ring. The gooey sensation on the puffy skin increased the holes pleasure. The hot anus throbbed and chewed on you face lightly. You stuck out your tongue as deep in the hot sweaty farthole as you could reach and the muscley ring clamped down on it. You began to make out with the shithole, wrapping your tongue around any fold and bump of anal flesh you could find. The pulsating hole squeezed in delight, opening and closing on your tongue. Sticky threads of butt slime attached to your face as the sloppy kiss continued. The massive pucker pushed out more engulfing your entire skull. When you were fully surrounded by its smelly embrace the huge butthole collapsed on you and squeezed tight. The sticky anus constricted your entire head and throbbed repeatedly in pleasure. It nearly choked you between the sticky hot wrinkles but before long it was done.

Your head was relinquished from the anus. Looking up at it, the pucker was still pulsating and aroused. Your hips felt wet. During the messy kiss you had ejaculated hard. It was easily the best make out session you'd ever had and it was with a girl's butthole.

Chapter 3: Kayla farts on top of you by NotOnTime

After the hot and heavy make out session with Kayla's puckered anus you needed a moment to breathe. You gasped for air, filling your lungs with the thick scent of Kayla's ass crack. The only air down here, next to her tight asshole, was rank and smelled like a mixture of swampy ass sweat and excrement. It was gross but you gulped it down with joy. Your breath was ragged, not just from fatigue but also from arousal. Just being face to face with her gigantic asshole made you crazy with lust. The long deep kiss with her puffy butt lips made you unbelieveably horny. Subconsciously Kayla's asshole was aroused too. It was flexing open and closed, eager to lay another hot wet kiss on you.

Strings of ass juices dangled between the active butthole and your face. The web-like ropes were stuck on your forehead and cheek, and a big thick one was attached on your chin. It felt like they were pulling you in, towards to hole. You leaned in and nuzzled your head into the wet pucker. The pink muscles chewed on you once again, welcoming you back. Kayla was too busy working to notice her asshole feverishly sucking on a tiny man's head. You pleasured the stinky orifice by licking it all over. You took a mouthful of one of her anus wrinkles and suckled on the tasty flesh. Her depths rewarded you by seeping out more butt slime from within. You coated yourself in it and rolled your head around in bliss. The warm hole was getting ready to swallow your face once more but then it bulged outward. The lips started to shut tight, forcing your slimy head out before closing completely. You were confused until you heard a gurgle from deep within. Her bowels were filling us with gas. Her anus was getting ready to fart!

This excited you a lot. You felt so lucky to be here, touchdown point of Hurricane Kayla. Not only were you going to be farted on by the hottest ass in school but it was also going to be at a phenomenal scale. The massive pink asshole rumbled as her hot gasses swirled within. Gazing up at it, you drooled. This was honestly like a dream come true. A few years ago you were lucky enough to spend a semester with your locker directly under hers. You took any opportunity you had to ogle her perfect ass. Looking back you weren't subtle about it either. One day while you were both grabbing books from you lockers one of Kayla's friends greeted her with a playful slap on the back. Kayla jumped in surprise and a loud fart came out her ass, directly at head-level with you. Kayla was incredibly embarassed, she turned around to say "Sorry!" and her face was beat red. Her friend just laughed and laughed but you were in shock for a few seconds. Then they both left and you had a small whiff of what Kayla left behind. It didn't smell that bad, you thought. That was probably where your fetish for farts had begun.

There was another time while you were having lunch with your friends and Kayla was walking by. She dropped her pen on the ground next to you and bent over to pick it up. You turned to see what she had dropped right as her huge butt was sticking out in your face. Face to face with her ass, you heard a faint hiss and felt a soft gust of warm air blow towards you. Kayla blushed and quickly grabbed her things and ran away. You smelled her silent fart as it hung in the air by you. It smelled rank and shitty but you enjoyed it, knowing it came from her. Your friends then smelled it and were too grossed out to eat anymore, angrily blaming it on you. You didn't care that much and your boner left you unable to stand for a while.

Back in reality Kayla's plump butt was almost ready to let loose. The puckered hole and all the layers of flesh surrounding it were pressing down into you. Your body was pinned by the massive shaking asshole. Above Kayla felt she had to fart. No one else was in the room with her so she non-chalantly let her ass rip. The massive anus lips peeled open and slowly spread apart. Her booty rumbled and a deep groan pushed the huge payload to her sphincter. The hot fart exploded out of her, blasting your face with a torrent of superheated gas. The anus erratically vibrated against your face. It blared the loud sound of the girls fart out her cheeks for all to hear. You were violently assaulted by thick smelly gas and the dirty anus slapping your face like a jackhammer, but you loved it. Barely struggling to keep your eyes open you saw the farthole widen and more and more steamy blasts rushed out at you. You opened you mouth wide as you could to try and swallow the massive fart with your tiny body. Your lungs were instantly filled with Kayla's gas. Your lips and cheeks puffed open, like someone was blasting a vacuum in reverse in your face. The rest of the hot gassy release sputtered out from the hole as it closed up. The anus gave short little burps and pops before the fart finally died out.

Your hair was blown back and you laid your head down in bliss. You took the tail end of her fart like a bong hit, holding it inside before finally opening your mouth and breathing normally again. The aftermath of Kayla's fart was hanging around inside her panties with you and you huffed the air greedily. Your eyes rolled back a bit as you sucked up the delicious ass gas. The delicious student body president's hot smelly fart. You grew drunk off of it, each breather filling you with euphoric pleasure. You needed more. Driving your fists onto her ripe anus, you demanded it give you more gas. Your mouth hung open and you drooled with your tongue out. You were begging, pleading for her asshole to fart on you again. You massaged the orifice, which was still searing hot from the last release. Then, there was another grumble.

Your face beamed with delight and you opened your mouth wide. Your dick was ready to explode. The wrinkly anus expanded out and became smooth. It let loose a silent hissing gust of gas upon you. The fart erupted from deep down inside her bowels and was as thick as it was musky. The gas was hotter than anything you felt before, the steamy shitty air clung to your body. It was a short, silent but deadly fart, but it was heavy and rich enough to be more than what was needed to send you over the edge. You came hard and orgasmed while breathing in as much of Kayla's fart in as possible. Finished, you rested your chin and cheek against Kayla's inner asshole, still slightly gaping.

Kayla wrinkled her nose at that last fart. Her gas was bad today, and her last release smelled pretty damn awful. At this rate her perfect butt was going to stink up the entire room.

Chapter 4A: Kayla has even more farts for you by NotOnTime

Kayla groaned and clutched her stomach. It gurgled noisily, announcing that it was digesting something fierce. Kayla must have ate something that didn't agree with her, and now she was paying the price. Her rectum moaned and sent more fetid air to her backdoor. Kayla grunted and pushed out another loud fart. This one burned her asshole as it trumpeted out of her sexy butt. "Uuuunngh, my ass..." Kayla moaned.

Down below, your face was bright red. The fart was searing hot, it felt like someone had opened an oven in front of your face. Only the oven had a giant fan inside, one that blew the air into your face at incredible speed. Beneath her soft cheeks felt like a sauna, it was muggy and hot thanks to her recent gas. The humongous anus in front of you was coated in a new layer of sweat. You lapped it up with your tongue, licking the red-hot anus. Being this close after the hot fart caused your own face to start dripping. You drank her delicious butt sweat, it tasted like her gas, and you loved it.

While you were busy downing what must have been jugs of sweat to you the anus opened up and burped out another smelly fart. Your head started to slip between the gummy lips as they parted, the pressure from her massive buttcheeks below forced your head inside. You were amazed as you could partially see the inside of her bowels. They lurched and pulsated erotically before blasting you with another series of farts. Kayla's sexy gas exploded against your face over and over, escaping through the wrinkles of her asshole. The anus wrapped around your head vibrated as each one gushed out. Her huge ass halves jiggled around the rest of your exposed body as they shot out the rank air. 

Kayla's panties fluttered a bit from her farts. She was surprised when her ass let out a loud burp, so much so that the next chain of farts easily slipped out of her. She had really done it now, the whole room smelled like her shitty gas. Taking a deep whiff through her nose she noted how much her own gas reeked. She was the only one in the room subject to the smell, until a pounding knock on the door. Kayla sat up horrified. Her asshole clenched around your neck, preventing you from sucking in more tasty gas. She grabbed the papers on her desk frantically flapped them around, trying to disperse the smell. The door was unlocked and there entered one of her teachers, Mr. Matthews.

"H-Hi! Mr. Matthews, sir!"

"Good afternoon Kayla." said the tall man "I trust you've finished those plans for the school dance."

"Yes! Here they are sir, all finished." She handed him the papers from her desk. She wanted him to take them and leave asap. Before he smelled any remainder of her farts.

"Thank you very much Kayla, you're always such a big help". Mr. Matthews said kindly.

Okay, done. Now you can leave, Kayla thought. She felt bloated and stressed. Her intestines groaned once more. Oh no. Another fart was coming and it felt huge, easily her biggest yet. Kayla would rather die before ripping a hot one out with her teacher in the room.

"Oh I nearly forgot, did you mention the changes to the school lunches at the last student council meeting?"

"Yes, Mr. Matthews." Kayla said, sweating. Her anus wrapped tight around your head. You gasped in pain and watched her rectum churn. The walls expanded ahead of you and a gigantic gas bubble approached your head. You desperately tried to smell her next fart but your neck was being choked, preventing you from sucking in any air. The hot fart swirled around your face. You felt tortured as you couldn't breathe any of it in. Fart dammit! Fart!

Kayla slowly wriggled her ass around in her chair, painfully keeping the fart in. Mr. Matthews was blabbing on about how he enjoyed the beef option for the schools lunch over the chicken one, and all Kayla could do was say "Yes, Mr. Matthews" through gritted teeth. Eventually he saw her face which was crooked with discomfort.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"YES. MR. MATTHEWS." Kayla replied, sounding way more rude than she could help.

"Um, alright... I'll leave you to the rest of your paperwork." he said, backing off. He then said goodnight and left the room, closing the door behind him. Kayla held her breath and waited for what felt like an eternity for his footsteps to vanish from the hall. She quivered in her chair, anxious to fart. Finally all signs of Mr. Matthews were gone and she was clear to fire.

The vice-like anus loosened around your neck. Before you even had a chance to even breathe manually your lungs were forced full of Kayla's hot gas. The huge fart erupted from her ass instantaneously, blowing her skirt up and exposing her laced panties. Kayla's eyes rolled back a bit in relief. It felt so good to release that much gas at once. Her fart went on and on, you saw her anal walls twist and contort as it pumped out the hot gas from deep inside he body. You swallowed as much as it as you could, bathing in her steamy fart. Kayla reached both hands back to her ass, gripping her cheeks hard as she felt more and more pleasure. There's no way farting could feel this good! The storm was almost over when finally the hottest blast of gas from deep within the back of her shithole was pushed out. The slimy anus belched out the tail end of her gigantic fart and closed back around your head. Everything went dark inside Kayla again, and you passed out.

Kayla sighed with momentous relief. It was over. She was surprised to find a bit of drool escaping her mouth. That felt really... good. She looked back at her huge butt. Her skirt was flipped and her panties were all bunched up from her mid-fart groping. Had she really got that into it? She stood up and felt her panties. The back end was still warm from her gas, and the front was slightly wet. Her switch was flipped at some point during that fart. She left to go home. What did she do now?

End Notes:

End of story branch. Other part continues from what Chapter 3 left off.

Chapter 4B: You go inside Kayla's asshole by NotOnTime

Kayla's last fart hung in the air and wafted around you. Still spent from your last orgasm, you lazily breathed it into your lungs. The huge butthole that you were resting your head on remained slightly open. It seemed to be just as relaxed as you are. You stroked it with your hand and it quivered back to life. The smelly maw wanted to continue with this game of anal play. Luckily so did you.

You got back up and looked at the sweltering hole. You were almost small enough to fit inside. Then you recalled how wide her tunnel became when she was blasting you with farts. It was possible to slip in, you just needed a larger entrance. Reaching both arms as deep into the hole as possible you massaged the walls of her inner anus. The anus started to close around your arms but it was merely giving them a taste. The lips of her asshole puckered out and rubbed against your chin and torso. It was like a huge mouth sucking on your arms and kissing your body. You massaged more and more of her sticky insides until the once-tight button was wide open and throbbing. Threads of anal juice stretched as the asshole yawned agape. Finally her massive ass could fit your tiny shoulders inside of it.

You went in head-first. Your waist and legs were still sticking out her ass but the rest of you was at her the mercy of her all-powerful booty. The first thing you noticed was that it was way hotter on the inside. Then after a few seconds the walls came down on you. The anus was hungrily chewing on your body. Thick butt slobber splshed against your form. You wiggled around trying to please her ass more. Luckily it worked and the hot walls continued to chomp down on you. It also got the attention of a certain person up above.

Kayla was almost done with the plans for the school dance. She felt tired from such a long day. She also felt a small tickle coming from her bum. It felt mildly pleasant. She started to grind her huge butt into her seat absentmindedly. You tiny body was compressed and squeezed by her juicy insides. The more her plump buttcheeks ground into the chair the more her hole sucked and clenched on you. Her meaty rear began bouncing up and down in place. The tingling from her ass felt good and the more she moved her hips the better it felt. The giant asshole slid up and down your body. Your waist and legs were getting shoved inside more and more with each thrust of her hips. Kayla was buttfucking herself unknowingly with your shrunken body. The drooling anus was eagerly trying to swallow you whole.

Kayla stapled together the rest of the dance plans and was finally finished. She leaned back into her chair, causing her pulsating anus to push further against you until your feet were the only thing sticking out. Everything went still except for the flesh throbbing around you. It wanted to finish the job. You kicked as hard as you could with your legs. Kayla felt an itch in her ass. No one else was in the locked room with her so she put a hand down the back of her panties and extended her index finger. She scratched at her sweaty butthole accidentally poking your legs with her giant-sized digit. The last bit of your body was swallowed inside her ass and the itching stopped. She pulled out her hand, packed up her things, and got ready to leave school.

She passed by the teachers office and dropped off the papers. Tomorrow was Friday, the big day of the dance, and now everything was ready. Kayla had a new top picked out for the day and was excited to show it off. You were tucked away deep inside her ass while she travelled home, masturbating wildly as she made her journey. Kayla got home late and went to bed almost immediately. After many more climaxes you were tired too and tried to get some shut eye inside her gurgling bowels...

Chapter 5B: Kayla farts in her sleep by NotOnTime

Kayla was exhausted after such a long day so she hit the sack early. She took off her clothes and laid them on the floor. She was excited for the big school dance tomorrow, but not enough to keep her awake for more than a few minutes. The student council president fell asleep in an undignified position. Her blankets were only half-on her slender body. Her legs were spread wide open and she was only wearing a pair of panties. Two perfect breasts heaved up and down while she slept, totally exposed to the cold air. In reaction, her two pink nipples stiffened.

Inside Kayla's firm butt you were sleeping soundly. The warm innards made for a fine bed and you were already tuckered out from such an exciting day. Since Kayla slept on her back her rear was squeezed into the mattress. The sticky walls clung to your skin as the massive rump compressed, the long tunnel surrounding you shrunk. The nasty air thinned and you too drifted to sleep, under the weight of a gigantic teenage girl.

Kayla was having an odd dream. She was at the dance and all the people there were looking at her. The dozens of students stood there staring at her with blank expressions. It made her feel nervous but also kind of cool. Being student council president, Kayla was no stranger to attention, but that was mostly in a more professional setting. Her classmates usually didn't see her cut loose and be a normal girl. This feeling gave her an ego boost. She continued to dance, her big breasts bouncing around, drawing in more stares. She shook her hips to the beat and spun around.

In reality Kayla's feeling of uneasiness was from a draft coming in her bedroom door. Her rock-hard nipples shuddered and she rolled over in her sleep. Now laying on top of her squishy chest, Kayla's soft sheets felt heavenly against her erect nipples. While she danced in her dream, she wriggled around in bed. Rubbing her big tits into the bed felt great and subconsciously Kayla managed to arouse herself. Lying on her stomach also had other effects. The newly distributed pressure pushed a big bubble of gas deep down inside. Now it was heading your way.

Your sleep was rudely awoken by a loud gurgling noise. The puffy bulge of flesh you were using as a pillow was now overhead and your face was resting in a puddle of smily ass juices. Kayla must have turned around in her sleep. The walls weren't compressed like before but rather, they seemed to be widening. An angry growl woke you up completely and it started to smell more earthy and thick. Kayla, still dreaming, was unaware that she raised her hips. Her beautiful rump wobbled and stirred as it began to fill with her digestive air.

You fell forward and landed on a tightly clenched inner ring of her bowels muscle, which was holding in all her gas. Light shone in from above as her relaxed butthole gaped slightly, already prepared to let her gas out. You could see the ring of muscle beneath you shimmering. It quivered as the bowels groaned and churned inside it. You reached out with both arms and attempted to pry it open, not knowing of the beast you were about to unleash.

The tiny tickles of your efforts were enough to open Kayla's floodgates. A torrent of gas roared out her bowels and engulfed you. You were sent flying backwards from the sheer power of her fart. Her bubble butt thurst upward as the bassy fart echoed throughout the room. It was a wet one, you heard loud squelches as bits of sticky goo sputtered out her hole. Your body was shot past her cheeks into the back of her panties. From here you could do nothing else but watch the massive anus blow more heated air at you. When the monster fart subsided you began to succumb to gravity and fall. The twin globes of Kayla's ass caught you midway. They slammed down on your small body when Kayla's hips fell back down on her bed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7325