Nikki's Classmate Toy by NotOnTime
Summary:

Nikki found her classmate shrunken in class! How does she treat him?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5004 Read: 31230 Published: March 24 2018 Updated: March 24 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This is the first smut I ever wrote, part of the "What's that smell?" interactive on writing.com. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/action/view/chapter_map/112122] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle.

-Nikki has found her classmate sneaking around inside her panties during class. She decides to keep him trapped in her butt crack as her own personal ass slave. Things get even worse when she farts on him! That's where this story begins...
**** ***** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Try to alert Allyson to escape Nikki's hot farts! by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Nikki uses you to anal orgasm by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Nikki's not done masturbating yet by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Try to alert Allyson to escape Nikki's hot farts! by NotOnTime

After that last fart Nikki drops her gigantic heavy ass on top of your body. Her soft cheeks smush you from both sides holding you in place. Underneath you is nothing but more ass flesh, and underneath that is a hard plastic chair. You're locked in place facing upwards towards her plump musky anus, unable to move. As she rests her sexy cheeks further into her seat her butthole inches closer to you. All you can do is stare at her hole as it grows larger and larger in your limited field of view. You notice that it's slightly gaping, still open from her last emmission. The intense smell around you is more than enough of a reminder of that. She wants to keep you down here, where she can torture you further with her hot ass, all for her own amusement.

The small supply of air around you is hot, almost feeling foggy, and it tastes like ass. This only seems to to multiply as her asshole gets closer. Finally it reaches you, centered around your face. The ring of muscle comes to a stop circled above your eyes, it reminds you of a circle of vultures flying above their prey. All you can see is deep ahead into her bowels, the pitch blackness stretching out before you infinitely. You're afriad that if Nikki gets her way, that could be your next location. It looks tight and wet inside, with a wave of heat washing over your head and neck. Just then her anus starts closing around you. It's not close enough to get a grip on your head, it just kind of drags itself across your face. It feels like a giant hot pair of lips is slurping on your face, giving you a big wet kiss. Ass slime runs across your cheeks and forehead, you close your mouth tight so none of it gets in. You try not to breathe but eventually you need air and you end up getting a huge sniff of the inside of her bowels. You immediately have to focus on stopping your body from thrashing around as the rank air enters your lungs. One wrong move could lead you to worse hells. The anus pulsates and drips more slime onto you dragging over your eyes and closing at a point around your nose. The big pudgy folds of muscle squeeze on it for a second as if to say "Got your nose!" and then lift off. You let out a sigh of relief and breathe in some slightly clearer air. Nikki's massive anus above you moves and contracts for a few more seconds and then finally rests. A minute or two passes before you hear more gurgles from deep within her. There's a rumble above, and you pray for it to not be gas.

Nikki knows another fart is coming, and she can't wait for you to have it. She felt your face tickle her butthole a moment ago and it kind of turned her on. Asserting her dominace like this made her heart start racing. She was sitting her big butt on top of a tiny man and he was being forced to smell all her terrible farts. She was too exicted to wait and tried giving her next payload of gas a push to come out. This resulted in nothing but her ass clenching aĺl around you down below. Nikki figured she was in a bad position with her plump ass flat against her chair so she lifted it to the side.

As she leaned over her huge cheeks started to part and light filled your soft prison. It was dim thanks to her panties but enough to get a good look at the glistening anus in front of you. It was still closed but contorting a little for some reason. A bit of butt slobber from before seeped out of the side and started runnning down onto your shoulder. As the massive booty continued to stretch outward you gained maneuverability. You could turn around a little to see the outside world. Squinting your eyes a bit you could see past Nikki's chair over to the desk beside her, where Allyson was sitting. You then heard a deep groaning from above. The giant anus bulged outwards, rubbing against you and your head. Another fart was coming, and soon. You had to get Allysons attention somehow! Stuck under Nikki's huge rump your options were limited, all you could do is scream.

Nikki was up above, highly anticipating letting loose her steamy gas all over you. She could feel it building, it was a big one. It just felt a little stuck right now. She didn't want to hold it in, she wanted to fart on top of your face right away. She needed more of that dominant rush, she could feel her pussy starting to get wet in excitement. Suddenly she felt vibrations go off against her anus. Your tiny yells for help were creating tremors that ran along her sensitive sphincter and it felt magnificent. She blushed and enjoyed this little treat you were giving her. She rubbed her one ass cheek that she was leaning on into the chair more, desperate for more of this tingling pleasure. Below you were hollering your lungs out, as a last ditch effort to get Allysons attention. The walls of flesh around you shifted and came to life. The sweaty mucusy anus was going crazy with lust, it contracted in and out squeezing against your head to find more vibrations. This only freightened you more, which made you yell louder and made Nikki get hornier.

Then Nikki finally wondered why you were vibrating in the first place. She looked down at her wide curvy hips and saw her butt pointed straight at Allyson. She quickly turned to Allyson who wasn't paying attention to anything but her school work. A smile ran across Nikki's lips then and she waited for your next outburst with her juicy butt still leaning to one side.

You were growing tired, but fear kept you going. The anal maw behind you calmed down for the time being and you used this opportunity to gather as much air in your lungs as possible for one final scream. You yelled out "ALLYSON! HEEEELLLPP! DOWN HEEEEREE-" and just in that moment Nikki sharply leaned her massive ass down flat against her chair, hard. "HEEEEELLLP-MMMMMFFFFFH! MMMMMMFFFFH! MMMPH!" your screams instantly became muffled by Nikki's throbbing anus. It squelched and contracted more, pounding your head over and over with pleasure, leaving more runny juices stretching between the shithole and your face. Electricity ran up Nikki's body as she had to stifle a moan. She felt her pussy drip a little in heat. Your vibrations ran deep into her ass and loosened her muscles. The gas that was stuck had a path out. Her pulsating asshole burst open and blasted a huge hot steamy fart all over your face. The smelly wind continued as her giant anus expanded outwards. It was eager to let you have more of the hot gas exploding from deep within her depths. The fart washed more and more stinky wet air at you, along with a few gobs of anal juices. Nikki felt euphoric waves of pleasure and her eyes rolled back a bit. In that moment she became unbelievably horny. Her pussy swelled and moistened. Her heart quickened and pumped more blood around her breasts, causing her nipple to grow slightly erect. It was orgasmic and brought her close to cumming but she was left right on the edge. She pressed her hungry butt down, wanting to feel your struggles more at the core of her anus.

You coughed and gasped, the sweaty cheeks clenched at your body, making breathing hard. What was left to breathe was stained air. The earthy hot scent of Nikki's inner rectum was causing your senses to run wild. Just as you opened your eyes you caught a glimpse of Nikki's butthole, wide open, wider than you've ever seen it. In a flash it slammed down on your body squeezing and contracting on your head. The huge rosebud chewed with more hunger than ever. It wanted you to be its next meal and enter Nikki's unfathomably hot ass. She was fully turned on and too horny to care about you struggles anymore.

Chapter 2: Nikki uses you to anal orgasm by NotOnTime

Nikki's massive ass halves jiggled in her seat. She was repeatedly thrusting her booty and its incredible weight all on one point: you. Underneath the massive valley of hot flesh that was her teenage ass tucked away deep inside was you. You were fighting for your life against her throbbing anus as it attempted to swallow you whole. Nikki tried to grind her hips in small circles to shake you up, anything to sink you deeper in her nethers. She had to do it slowly, agonizingly so. It was all she could do to contain her lust without her movements being too obvious to her classmates. She wanted to moan. She wanted to scream. She fantasized about just standing up in the middle of class right now and shoving her hands into her panties. These delusions only made her clench her wrinkled hole on your face harder. Your struggles to escape only made her more determined to orgasm with you.

She then looked around to confirm no one was watching her. She was practically masturbating in the middle of class! Everyone seemed to be concentrating on their studies. Good. She then made a fake yawn, stretching her arms in the air skyward and pumping her round butt into her chair more. Your head sank a little deeper inside her, she noted. After, she laid down on her desk as if she was tired. Her chin was resting on her arms but the real purpose of this position was to push her aroused breasts into the desk. Her nipples had become engorged and pushing them into the hard wood felt amazing. She wiggled a little, moving her huge breasts to and fro. Her hard nipples dragged along the surface sending waves of pleasure through her entire body. The tingling from her soft boobs felt incredible.

Her body felt like a furnace. She was definitely a young girl in heat. Everything was so hot she wondered why her surrounding classmates couldn't feel her warmth. You could however and the gargantuan butt that surrounded you filled with sweat and musk. The smell of teenage girl ass sweat mixed with the putrid stink of her asshole. The stink felt like it was choking you, that is if her giant pulsating anus wasn't already. It had already surrounded you head and was wrapped around your neck, spasming with bliss. Your shoulders kept you from sinking any deeper into her butthole, but you worried they wouldn't last long. Inside of her you were still panicing. It was incredibly hot and wet. Her inner ass walls squelched and squeezed at you leaving more slime slathered on your mouth. It was hard to breathe the little air inside and it all tasted like raw farts anyways. Your vision was gone but you could sense where the walls would clench because of how small and cramped the space was. You were in a frenzy and tried screaming again. The muffled cries did nothing but tingle Nikki's ass further and the sphincter chewed lovingly on you some more.

Nikki was getting frustrated with trying to cum discreetly. She had one last trick up her sleeve, but if anyone saw it would be hard to explain away. She was getting too horny to care though and threw caution to the wind. She slowly moved one of her hands down between her sexy legs. No one noticed. Stealthfully she lifted up her skirt and reached a finger out to her hot throbbing pussy. This entire time it had been neglected and was craving attention. Nikki couldn't see it but her crotch was swelling tight against her thin panties. Every detail and crevice of her deprived pussy was visible. Even the act of lifting her skirt and exposing her mounds to a slight breeze of cool air causing her lips to shudder. Nikki ran a finger across her steaming crotch and felt her dampness. She was wet. Really wet. The whole front side of her panties were soiled with sticky pussy juices and a small puddle began to form on her chair. The plump cunt jumped in pleasure at Nikki's touch and begged for more. Her clit was standing at attention ready to go.

Nikki then went too far. She jabbed at the clit with her finger causing three things to happen simultaneously. One, the immediate pleasure was too much for her and she let out a deep moan. Two: several of her classmates heard her outburst and looked over in confusion. Three: and this one is most horrifying to you, her butthole contracted super hard crushing your neck but then expanded enough to wrap around your shoulders. The wrinkled booty hole was stretched outward, becoming smooth and pristine as it physically ate more of your body. To your horror your face was driven deeper into hotter wetter depths. The bowels accommodated by squeezing extra hard on the new visitor.

Up above Nikki realized her big mistake. She then faked a deep-sounding coughing fit, trying to pass off her sexy moan as a cough. There was no way she could cum in class now. There were too many eyes on her. She was so close too. She had already noticed you slip deeper inside her rump. It felt so good that she couldn't just give up now. Without saying a word she got up and left to the bathroom.

By now your body was halfway in her asshole. The hallway was empty and Nikki could take her time getting to the ladies room. Once she was out of earshot of the classroom she stopped and gave a full-body shudder. Your tiny body inside her huge ass just felt so good. She started walking again, slowly, methodically, wanting to enjoy this. She wiggled her big butt from side to side and then she started to strut. Her massive cheeks wobbled hypnotically. You could tell from her movements what she was doing. This was her trademark swagger. You think back to many youthful days as you watched her walk down the school hallway doing this sexy walk. The way her butt moved, you couldn't look away. Often she wore tight tight jeans that accentuated her curves. They left little to the imagination and you could see her beautiful cheeks shift up and down in harmony. Then there were the lucky days where she wore her leggings. Those left nothing to the imagination. Sometimes you'd pretend to be going where she was headed just so you could follow behind and ogle her huge perfect ass. You started fantasizing about having anal sex with it, how great it would feel to have those warm cheeks wrap around your dick and how hot her insides would feel. Eventually you then imagined her becoming a giant and letting you explore her massive butt as she did her walk. It would feel so great to be inside her tight leggings as she moved you closer to her asshole. Then you could have anal sex with a massive anus and stick yourself inside her warm center. You never thought of how horrifying the idea could be until now. She was using the movements of her big ass cheeks to worm you up her butt. The puckered asshole was extra tight now but sure enough with no where else to go you continued upwards and inwards. Your arms were pinned to your sides and then your waist was thrust in. Your tried pushing outwards agaisnt her butt muscles but it was no use. She clenched harder and you felt happy quivers all around you.

Nikki was too excited to walk now. She picked up speed and started running to the bathroom. This jostled you all around and your legs slipped in. Her anus clamped on your feet. She didn't want it swallowing you just yet. She wanted to do it. Bursting through the bathroom doors she counted herself lucky. No one else was here but her and her little ass slave. She dripped thinking of the fun she was about to have as she entered a stall and locked the door. She hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Her soaked cameltoe clung on for a second and then released the underwear. She bent over and lowered her hefty bottom towards the toilet seat. Her legs spread out wide. Natural impulses came over her since she was sitting on a toilet with a full butt and her anus started to pulsate and push. You were getting shit out of a sexy teens ass. From inside your face felt the surrounding walls clench and push. Up above her wet insides collapsed, thrusting towards you. The amount of anal juices on your face almost drowned you.

After your were out to your waist you felt giant fingers wrap around your heels. This was it. Nikki's breathing was ragged with anticipation for what she was about to do. She wanted to use your body as a dildo for her ass. Her hot sexy ass. All her urges that she had to contain in class were about to be cut loose. With a trembling hand she slowly slid your body into her. You wiggled in defiance and the wet sweltering walls squeezed rhythmically. Once she had you deep enough to your knees she started to pull you out. It felt so good to drag you out across her sticky ass walls. They gripped you with love, not wanting you to leave. Then she thrust you back in slightly faster. Her pace increased. She used her free hand to grip her breast, her nipple screaming with delight. The pleasure of masturbating with another person was unlike anything she felt before. Down inside your vision became a blur. Her insides were soft and growing hotter and more wet by the second. The anus was going nuts, throbbing and chewing on any part of your body it could. You heard her moan loudly above, she was almost at orgasm. Bucking her hips she buttfucked herself with your form faster and faster. You reached new depths, hotter than anything you ever expected and then she suddenly let go of you. It was finally here. Her orgasm shook her whole body and she cried out "FUCK!" The soft tunnel surrounding you became hard muscle and shrank down instantly. The force of her cumming was rhythmically crushing you. It would loosen and tighten and just when you thought it was over it kept going. Outside one could see her cheeks lifted off the seat clenching against each other repeatedly and hard. Her butthole was winking. Nikki was fiddling with her erect clit, keeping the waves of orgasm going as long as possible. More girl juice and cum seeped from her vagina, occasionally it would spurt.

Nikki rode out the waves of orgasm until she calmed down a bit. What does she do next?

Chapter 3: Nikki's not done masturbating yet by NotOnTime

Nikki's breathing was heavy and shaken. She had just shoved a man up her ass and had an orgasm with him inside. Her conscience told her to take you out and return to class but the longer she sat on that toilet the less she wanted to leave. Her rear started to relax but with the occasional spasm. Inside her you noticed the surrounding walls weren't as suffocating and in desperation you made you move to escape. Bad choice. Nikki felt the tickling of your tiny limbs deep inside, pressing down on her inner flesh that was more sensitive than ever. Accordingly her asshole clamped onto you with hunger. It wanted more. Nikki's whole lower body bucked at once, craving for her to keep going. You needed to be go deeper. To that one place where should could feel amazing pleasure over and over. Nikki bit her lip and stopped thinking. She didn't need to choose if she would go back to class, her body had already made the decision for her.

Nikki went into her purse that she brought with her to the bathroom. Like an average teenage girl she brings her phone everywhere, and there's no way she'd leave it in her purse back in class. She checked the time. Good, plenty of time to get off a few more times before her next class. Then she caught a glimpse of something else in her purse. A devious smile ran across her lips.

Your world started turning and flipping. Nikki was moving and rustling around a lot. The walls started pushing at you, what could be going on? Just then a light appeared at your feet. Nikki was spreading open her asshole and digging a finger in. It made you scared just seeing it. You tried backing off a bit and her muscles coiled around you. The finger shot in further trying to grip your ankles, her intensely hot butt muscles keeping you locked in place. Finally when she had you good she started to pull you out. The difference in heat felt like you were suddenly thrust on top of a frozen mountain. You shivered in her hand.

You were dazed and finally adjusting to the bright light. Your vision cleared and you saw nothing but a pair of perfect sweaty naked breasts in front of you. That rambunctious movement you felt inside Nikki was her undressing. Your mouth gaped as you looked up and down. Much of her face was obscured by her hefty boobage, it cast a shadow over your tiny form. Her nipples were still stiff and glistening. Peeking down below you saw a beat-red pussy, still engorged and dripping for further satisfaction. Her entire body was coated in a sheen of delicious girl sweat. The fact that she had even undressed horrified you. It meant she wasn't done yet. In her other hand was the object she found in her purse. A small bottle of lubricant that was also part aphrodisiac. It was for those lonely Saturday nights where she was feeling extra frisky making love to her dildos. But today, you were her dildo. Nikki was excited, she had never tried this stuff with her ass before. She opened the bottle poured a good amount on her palm and slathered you in it. Once you were coated in it she turned around to face the toilet. Then she bent over.

Nikki brought her head low, near the toilet seat and wiggled her big butt in the air. This pose would get you in a lot deeper and feel even better for anal. She brought her hand with you back to her rear and you looked at the sexy sight. After all the torture you went through, there was still that instinct in your mind (or maybe it was the aphrodisiac) that was impressed with how perfect her plump butt was. Her hips were wide and her cheeks looked soft and fuckable. She groped one and gave you a glimpse of her tight asshole and wet slit. Then she slapped her ass and you watched it wobble and jiggle sexily. Her perfect ass curves rested and she started to bring you closer. Her massive buttcheeks spread and inside was her anus, contracting and pulsating. Your head was wormed between her cheeks until your face pushed against her cornhole. Suddenly she stopped. Her hand made small circular movements as your face was rubbed and pushed into all of her little wrinkles, slathering the anus with lube. It expanded and crushed your face still wiggling a bit with happiness. Then it breathed open as Nikki let out a hot fart right in your face. With that she thrust you forward into the smelly abyss, still hot from the recent gas and more wet than ever.

Back outside Nikki was wiggling her big butt back and forth reeling from the pleasure. The aphrodisiac took an immediate effect and her insides felt more sensitive than ever. Her anal muscles sprang up with new life and gross movement. The shithole contracted over and over trying to swallow you deeper. Nikki brought her fingers in, pushing you against her volatile flesh so it could taste you better. The hole clamped tight once more, suffocating you. It hadn't even been a minute after insertion and Nikki had already had a light orgasm. You weren't pulverized like last time, but now it felt like her blood was boiling. The lube had gotten her so aroused. She slipped two fingers from her other hand into her pussy to please it. They formed a hook shape and rubbed lotion on her special place, the g-spot. More contractions seized her and you were squeezed by her butt from all angles. This time however, you could feel her thick fingers jostling around in her pussy through the sticky walls of her bowels. Nikki scrubbed at the magic spot with abandon. Her eyes rolled back as she felt another orgasm coming. She felt your body on her pussy fingers and shoved her ass fingers in deeper to meet you. You didn't have time to react before your face was slammed into the gummy floor. The ass finger started scratching you into her hypersensitive flesh. The wiggling fingers deep in her cunt pressured you from the other side. They both manually squeezed at you from both angles, rubbing and raping your body. Nikki shuddered and arched her back. Then she let out a husky moan. Another orgasm came, as her nethers both exploded with euphoria. The dam in her pussy broke and she squirted hard onto the bathroom floor. You were even more cramped this time with the finger next to you. The rectum pulsated and lurched into you. Your face was being shoved into so much squishy woman-flesh that you started to choke on all the ass slime. Your coughing fit only aroused the sensitive flesh more and it began to suck on you. The tunnel of butt love was pulling you deeper.

She still wasn't done yet. She had to cum more. Her mind was pretty much gone and lost to lust at this point. She softly spoke out between her soft drooling lips, thick with sticky saliva.
"More... MORE!"

Hearing what she demanded made your eyes break open in fear. Her strong finger retreated behind you and her ass gaped a bit. The gooey bowels swelled into you. You were pulled deeper into her ass where the walls were more hot and puffy. The plumpness wrapped into you with a sexy embrace. Then two fingers came back plowing into your legs. They nudged your feet deeper and the rancid tissue helped tug you further inside. Nikki's anus gaped even further and a third hard object entered her booty. It was a small clear plastic nozzle and the rest of it was connected to a bottle. Nikki had lost her mind in heat and let the aphrodisiac lube seep into her ass. It started to mix with her ass paste around you and her walls started to rumble and stir. Her anus went into overdrive, flexing and contracting fast and hard. The puffy walls stretched and absorbed the new liquid so they could rape you more violently. Even though you were drowning it smelled so terrible. You actually wished you were just back in her panties smelling farts. That was bearable compared to this. As if a cruel joke was being played on you, a brand new gas bubble of hot steamy girl-fart exploded around your body. It hissed by your body and splattered your face with new dirty slime. The sudden relief of the fart took Nikki by surprise and she came a little. Inside more sweltering battering continued until Nikki decided to go for broke. She grabbed the bottle with her other hand a squeezed on it hard, spraying and spewing all the arousal lube as deep as she could. It was like a tidal wave hit you. You panicked as the liquid filled your surroundings and started thrashing around. Against your better judgement, you had to go deeper for more air. Nikki's anal tube came again with delight. The walls were sloshing with the surrounding lotion and your tumbling body. Nikki saw stars as she came, her blood rushing in reaction to the massive quantities of lube ingested by her even-more-massive ass. Her anus drank it all up and swallowed. Then she made her final bold move. Right as she was starting to come down from orgasm, Nikki thrust her fingers up the the knuckle, as deep as they could go. They collided with you and you were sent rocketing the furthest up her butt you've ever been. Then seemingly you hit a wall. Everything stopped and then quaked. You noticed you hit some kind of ridge or lump in her meaty body before you were given a fleshy hug into it. You pushed with both arms trying to get off but Nikki's hips bucked and you were flattened into it once more. She gasped and quivered with lust. Your body had been shoved so far up her ass it was hitting her uterus from the other side. And she loved it. You thrashed and pounded on it, desperate to be free from this snug farthole. Your fists roughly banged against her most sensitive spot and she came harder than ever before. Nikki's tongue shot out as her back arched again and her hips started fucking the air. Her pussy squirted everywhere as her fingers dug into her asshole, spreading it as it contracted. Her hot steamy bowels became a vice and crushed you into her uterus repeatedly. Her climax caused her to jiggle and spasm, until her hypersensitive bowels held you in place to an extended duration. Then with a few more pulses and shakes, she was done. Nikki feel to her knees, finally being anally satisfied.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7323