Heavenly Bodies by Ubersalamander
Summary: When Danielle wants to have some fun, Will is shrunk to near-microscopic size and must live on her body for an unspecified amount of time. When her friends are unwittingly roped into the game, can Will remain on Danielle long enough to win?

Heavily inspired by The Micro Giant's 'A Friendly Wager'
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4873 Read: 25979 Published: March 21 2018 Updated: October 20 2019
Story Notes:
Tags will be added as they occur in the story. 'Breasts', 'Butt', and 'Feet' are currently planned.

1. Chapter 1: Black Forest by Ubersalamander

2. Chapter 2: New World by Ubersalamander

3. Chapter 3: Storm on the Horizon by Ubersalamander

Chapter 1: Black Forest by Ubersalamander
Author's Notes:

Don't you hate it when there's a chapter of exposition in your porn before the action starts?

...

I'll let you decide.

-------------
“I want to play a game!” her voice boomed above him.
He was already eye-level with her knee, but still, he kept going. He took a step back but tripped over the mounds of fabric that used to be his clothes. The woman above beamed down at him.
“What's happening!?” he managed to stammer out.
“Oh, sweet, young William. Isn't it obvious?”

She was right. Though he did not know how or why, Will knew he was shrinking, even if his brain refused to believe it. The proof was there in front of him: Danielle, his shirt, and everything else seemed to be growing as he lay on his back looking up at her. She knelt down and took him up in her car-sized hand. Will's stomach dropped as he was pulled into the sky, held tightly in her warm grasp with only his head exposed. She looked down at him, her blue eyes predatory. Will seemed to have stopped shrinking for the moment. Trembling before her mighty face, he struggled to find his voice.
“W-Why-?”
He was cut off as a huge object flew through the air. Tilting her head back, Danielle popped a breath mint into her mouth with her free hand. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste.
Her moan rattled Will's bones.

“The 'why's not important,” she said opening her eyes. “I told you: I want to play a game, and you're the lucky little guy that gets to be the toy.”
The chill of the mint stung Will's face as she spoke, and the energy of her voice vibrated the very air around him.
“What kind of game?” he asked in a voice as small as he was.
“It's simple. You only have one goal.” She opened her hand, and Will fell into her palm. “Survive.”

With that, she blew a storm-force wind onto him. The wintry breath chilled Will to the core, and a tingling sensation leapt into his belly.
Her face began to grow once more; now building-sized, now cliff-sized, and now large-enough to hold several city blocks. All the while, Danielle watched with a self-satisfied smirk and chewing the mint.
“I'd explain more, but my next class will be in soon,” she said between bites. “I'll talk to you later.”

Before, her voice had been powerful. Now it was god-like, drowning out all other thoughts and sounds from Will's head. Suddenly, he was yanked to the ground as her hand ascended rocket-quick, with g-force unlike anything he'd ever experienced. Above her head she paused, giving Will the chance to gaze upon the forest of brunette hair. Then, she tilted her hand.
Will gripped her flesh, holding on for dear life. He tried shoving himself into one of the myriad minuscule cracks in her palm, but the more she angled her hand, the harder it was to hang on. What was once ground had become a wall, and was now turning into a ceiling. Will lost his grip, and plummeted toward her scalp. He was airborne for only a few seconds, but Will had thought it an eternity.

He struck one of the her hairs, and wrapped his arms around it, but it too was growing. From a telephone pole to a tree trunk, the hair became too much for Will to hold on to. He slipped off and fell to the ground, landing hard on her scalp. Looking up, he watched the hair-tree become the size of a large oak. Then it grew to be the width of a car. Only a moment later, it wide enough for Will to build a house in. The icy sensation in his gut faded. Will looked to the sky, following the massive strands of hair as they went up, up, up, and then turned to continue on horizontally until they ended, he remembered, at Danielle's shoulders.
Too stunned to even think, Will remained spread-eagle on the ground.

Danielle gave a sigh, half content and half excited. She collected Will's clothes and glided over to her podium, just in time for the next class to start trickling in. Her body seemed to move on its own, so caught up was she in thinking about what she'd just done. As the last of the students found their seats, she started her lecture with a chipper smile.
“Good afternoon, everyone! Today, Dr. Martins asked me to go over last hour's reading material, so if you all would kindly...”
Chapter 2: New World by Ubersalamander
Author's Notes:
I had most of this written at the time of posting the first chapter, but real-life writing and Far Cry 5 got in the way. (EDIT 10/9/18: There was a paragraph that was all kinds of fucked up. Not sure how it got passed me in editing. Should read much easier now and make more sense in context.)
---

Through the canopy of hair far above him, Will could see the world beyond, though he couldn't determine if what he was seeing was ceiling or sky. He doubted the distinction mattered much. Regardless, the light streaming in was enough to thoroughly display his new landscape. For as far as he could see, there was naught but a forest of enormous hair-stalks. Each trunk was buried in a pit, some of which contained pools of Danielle's oils. He was really here. The more he thought about it, the less he wanted to believe, but the sights before him were undeniable. Will was a mite on Danielle's scalp. Suddenly, the world shook. Will lost his footing, and fell face-first into a puddle of sweat and oil. He wiped the foul mixture from his face and spat out what had gotten in his mouth. There was another rumble, and another. They were powerful, but staccato, and reminded Will of...
“Footsteps!” he gasped. These rumbles were only Danielle walking.
There was a lighter rumbling. The air around Will buzzed with energy, literally vibrating. It filled his ears, forcing his already-frazzled brain to work overtime. And then, just as soon as it had come, the rumbling stopped. Will planted his feet beneath him, and shakily stood. But as he went to take a step, so did Danielle. Her earth-rending steps once more threw him to the ground, and the rumbling began again. Unable to think, unable to move, Will curled into a ball and covered his ears.

Though her voice was on the lesson, Danielle's mind was on her... inhabitant. She wondered what he was experiencing; could he understand her voice? Could he look to the ceiling, or out into the classroom of bored faces? Was he still trying to comprehend what was going on? She was dying to know.
Finally, an hour later, Danielle dismissed the class. She breathed a thankful prayer that the undergrads didn't have any questions; she was only a graduate assistant, and sometimes the younger students asked-- complained-- about assignments that she had no authority over. She stealthily shut the door and closed her eyes.

Will, still cowering on the ground that was Danielle's scalp, had spent the last hour in a state of torture. Every step she took, every move she made, was the equivalent of an apocalyptic event. When she spoke, the buzzing filled his ears to the point of madness, but he seemed to be building a resistance to it. The lecture had felt like an eternity. Will opened his eyes. Danielle had stopped moving, for the moment at least. Gingerly, he raised his head.
“WILL!”
The sudden voice caught him off guard. Though the air shook as usual, the word seemed to have emanated from the inside of his own skull.
“WILL! Can you hear me?” Danielle asked again.
“Y-Yes,” he managed to croak out.
“Excellent.”
A massive explosion rang out from somewhere far below. The force of it launched Will several feet into the air. He landed heavily on his stomach.
“What are you doing?!” he cried.
“I just sat down,” Danielle replied, nonchalantly. “Oh, that kind of fucked with you didn't it. Here.”
There was a moment of silence.
“Should be fixed now,” she said finally. “Tell me if this is better.”
The ground rumbled, but there was no sound. Will rose to his feet, testing his balance.
“That's better,” he replied.
“Excellent,” Danielle replied. The air still buzzed with her words, but it was bearable at least. “So, I'm going to be quick,” she continued. “Here are the terms of our game: all you have to do is survive on my body for a month. I, on the other hand, will be... forgetful about you. I won't forget about you entirely, but you'll be less than an afterthought when going through my day. You do have some perks, though. My body is like a planet to you, and just now I've made it so wind and my movements affect you much less. If you lose, you'll stay like this forever. If you win, I'll give you a A's for the rest of the semester.”
“Why are you doing this?” Will demanded.
“Nah-ah-ah,”she tutted. A massive pink pillar appeared in the distant sky, wagging back and forth. “I've already told you that the 'why's' don't matter. You're wasting your words, and I have a schedule to keep. You have one more question.”
“What about food? Water?”
“You're a smart guy. You'll figure something out.”
Will watched the sky shift, the hazy lines of the ceiling darting around as Danielle moved.
“Well, that's it, little guy,” she said. “You're on your own for now. Talk to you later.”
With that, her voice disappeared from Will's head. The ground shook as she began walking. His connection to the world severed, Will realized just how alone he was. He was literally standing on top of her, but he was the only person in the strange country that was Danielle's body.

Danielle placed a finger to her forehead and thought the words that would finalize the terms of her game. She smiled, collecting her belongings and teaching materials. This was going to be so much fun, unlike last time. She had made the mistake of constantly keeping tabs on that little guy, which made her alter her every-day behavior. It was erotic at first, but quickly became annoying when she was constantly thinking of him. This time, however, should be full of surprises. She'll never know where the little guy will end up at the end of the day. Why, just today, she'll be joining her friend at some club event, and then they'll probably go for drinks afterward to start the weekend on a good foot. After that, maybe she and Cindy would drop by another friend's apartment, and then to cap the night she would... She would... Danielle knew there was something else she wanted to do, but it had slipped her mind. She had to check on something...
“Oh, yeah!” She laughed, and slapped her forehead.
She chuckled again, amazed at how fast this stuff worked.

As Danielle left the classroom and exited the building, Will barreled his way across her head-top forest. He hadn't been alone for long when the urge to run wormed its way into his head. And so, against all reason, he picked a direction and began jogging. All the while, the sky shifted constantly with every movement Danielle made. Will focused on the skin in front of him, as much to keep his footing as to keep the chaotic sky from making him sick. It didn't help much, as the smell of her shampoo hung in the air so thick that he was amazed it didn't create a literal fog of sickly-sweet cherry fragrance. Fortunately, Will was nearing the edge of her hairline. He increased his speed as the follicles thinned, and after a few minutes he stepped onto what could only be described as a craggy wasteland.

In the distance, across a barren moonscape of skin, two more forests ended where a valley formed between them. Beyond that, a tall, pale peak rose up but cast no shadow. Further still, was... cleavage? Will realized he was standing on her forehead, looking down at the front of her body. Before him were her eyebrows, nose, and tits. Instead of going down an incline, he had simply walked across her as if she were the Earth itself. Will looked up above his head and saw the galaxy-scaled trees and light posts that lined the pathway to the college's primary parking lot. A gust of wind barreled passed, almost tipping him over, but Will managed to stay upright. A golden moon appeared above him, blocking his view of what was beyond. It was there only a split-second, but Will marveled as it fluttered away, revealing itself to be a simple leaf caught in the breeze.

In an instant, something had taken its place in the sky. Before Will could react, a massive pink continent was above him. And then, it fell.

The object plummeted down, and impacted only a city-block away from him. The shockwave threw Will into the air as if he'd been hit by a train. He went, up, up, up... and then started down. The air resistance was slowing his fall. He opened his eyes. Below him was a finger, and he was heading right for it. Will wiggled his arms, trying to maneuver away from the meteoric appendage. He eased away from the center of the nail and was just to the tip when the gargantuan pillar arose. It flew up to meet him, and Will landed firmly, harshly, on the tip of her nail. He was thrown into a trench of keratin, forced to look to the sky as the hand continued its course. For several seconds the sky was just a blur of colors. But then, it became a field of peach as the finger once again approached skin.

The appendage plummeted once again to Danielle's body. It plunged into her skin, forming a crater around Will and the finger. The patch of skin hung no more than ten feet above him, and Will was pulled by some unseen force toward it. He was yanked from the nail and thrown to her skin, landing heavily on his stomach. He looked up as the enormous nail moved away from him, scraping the ground for miles and leaving torn hairs and skin tissue in its wake. Then it came back, just as fast as it had gone. The nail stopped just meters from Will, and the unseen force began lifting him towards it. But, the keratin wall flew away again, miles away, and Will's leftover momentum sent him tumbling through the air a little ways from where he had been. The nail returned, but this time it took to the air and climbed away until it disappeared behind a lavender sheet covering the sky.

Will climbed to his feet, and peered around wildly to get his bearings. In one direction, the ground rose to meet a wall of white. In the other... Will could look though a hole in whatever covered the sky. The underside Danielle's chin dominated the horizon, and he could see the hair flowing onto her neck. Below him, a deep rhythmic rumbling came from deep underground.
“Oh, no.”
He spun around, searching desperately for something to prove that he wasn't where he thought he was.
End Notes:
Reviews and critiques are much appreciated, particularly when it comes to the writing itself; I'm much more talented at screenwriting than prose.
Chapter 3: Storm on the Horizon by Ubersalamander
Far above him, passed Danielle's head, the cosmos changed from wispy blue to industrial gray in an instant, and Will knew she had entered a building. The world was darker here, but no less still. Will's world quaked with each step she took, and being on her breast had made this effect much more noticeable. A cool breeze billowed across the landscape, bringing a moment of relief from Danielle's stagnant body heat. Relishing the change in temperature, Will looked to the heavens...

An enormous crash rang out. Will's world quaked as it never had before. He was thrown to the ground, and rolled several times until he skidded to a stop just short of a trench in Danielle's skin. The sound of millions of tons of skin colliding with itself filled Will's ears, blocking out all other noises. Will pried his eyes open.

The lavender ceiling above plummeted to the earth, and the wall of white – Danielle's bra – was barreling towards him, creating giant hills at it rushed along its sudden journey.
“Argh!” Will screamed as his ground was suddenly thrown upward, becoming one of the giant ripples of the bra's wake.

The world's shaking stopped.
For a moment, all was still. Then...

The air itself vibrated in an instant. Will clamped his hands over his ears in a futile attempt to calm his shaking head. He knew Danielle was speaking, but this was much worse than before. She had to be shouting. But then, the ground fell still, but the air vibrated still, this time at a different frequency, though no less powerful. Puzzled, Will looked up. Whatever was happening had closed off Will's view of the outside world. Instead of her chin, he saw the tree trunk-sized fibers of her blouse. Light entered where it could, a few patches here and there through the threads of the shirt, but otherwise the landscape was dark.

Without warning, the threaded sky above trampolined back to its original position. Will's mountain followed suite, taking him with it as the ground flattened back out. Will was tossed into a deep valley, which instantly expanded into a jiggling, lightly rolling plain. The great white wall loomed above him, forming a border between Danielle's bra cup and the rest of her breast. The band was a tight fit for the most part, but in some places the dips in Danielle's skin formed caves large enough for Will to walk through unhindered. He felt her start walking again, and turned to look out of her shirt collar. Her chin took up most of his view, but he spotted her nose and eyelashes impossibly far away. His eyes fell back to the caves. No light could penetrate the thickly woven cup, but Will knew what laid inside, regardless. Still though, something primal hidden deep within the reptilian core of his brain screamed at him. For the past hour-and-a-half, Will's life had been nothing but anxiety and fear as he tried to understand the strange world he'd found himself trapped in. He knew intellectually that the caves were no less dangerous than anywhere else, but millions of years of evolution urged him to run to them, to hunker down within their warm, dim confines. So, without another thought, Will scrambled over the few hills and trenches that sat between him and the nearest opening in the great wall.

A wave of noise and cool air greeted Danielle as she entered the building. Ahead of her was a reception desk, and beyond that were various exercise machines placed in neat rows according to type. Strained grunting and metallic rattling and whirling came from the machines and those using them, giving the air an energetic ambiance. She spotted a sign, informing her that her destination was a conference room to her left.

The double doors were wide-open, an invitation for anyone to enter. Inside, there were a few tables lined with fliers, displays, free items, and healthy snacks, as well as some activity stations with people jumping rope, doing push-ups, playing corn hole, or some other fitness-related game or challenge. As she navigated the room, Danielle read the banners hanging from the tables; there was the Collegiate Corn-holers League, the Oakwood Vegan-Vegetarian-Fruitatarian Collective, the Sit-Ups Club...

Finally, Danielle spotted a familiar face standing beside the Oakwood College Fitness Society table. A young woman, very fit and slightly short, was enthusiastically talking to a younger man. She handed him a flier and, as he walked way, pulled her dirty-blonde hair into a ponytail. She was glancing around the room with a content smile when her amber eyes met Danielle's.
“Dani!” she called. “Hey!”
Danielle gave a warm grin and extended her arms as she approached.
“Sarah! How are you?”
The two women collided in a tight embrace.
“I'm so glad you could make it!” Sarah said. “I'm great, how are you?”
They released, and Danielle felt her more sizable chest fall back into place.
“I'm...”
She tried to find the word. There was something making her far happier than her usual response of “Fine” would imply. Something small, something minuscule. “... Excellent!” She finished, remembering.
“That's great!” Sarah replied.

Danielle examined her friend's table. A large poster board hosted photos of the club's various activities and group workout sessions, and a stack of brightly colored fliers sat near a box of cheap reusable water bottles.
“How's business?” She asked.
“Good, good,” Sarah said. “But I think the Hacky Sack Co-op is kinda stealing our thunder...” She glanced over to a nearby table where a large group were watching a tall, wiry girl furiously kick the bag into the air as if her life depended on it.
Eyebrow cocked, Sarah's gaze returned to Danielle, and then to her own table.
“You want a t-shirt?”
“Uh, sure.”
Sarah crouched down and pulled a box from under the display. She thrust her hands inside, digging though a mass of cloth.
“These shirts are cheap, so they're oddly sized, but... Yes! I think this one'll fit you!”
Sarah held up a white shirt emblazoned with the club's logo, a person jogging around the school's letters.
“I think it'll be fine,” Danielle replied, holding the shirt in front of her torso.
“Great!”

The two women spent the rest of the function catching up, discussing their lives both in and out of school. When it was time to go, Danielle helped Sarah pack up. They agreed to change their clothes and leave from Sarah's house to get drinks. Waving goodbye, they climbed into their respective cars and drove off.

Will was still having trouble wrapping his head around his situation. Here he was, tucked away under the shirt of one of his instructors, taking cover under her bra as she went on with her plans for the evening. He almost believed he was in a dream, though he couldn't remember a dream that felt as real as this. He looked out of the mouth of the cave. Far away, Danielle's head jutted into the sky like a distant mountain range. Beyond that, there was only an overexposed light.

A few minutes ago, she had been speaking. Then there was movement. A lot of movement. Movement that brought with it changes in lighting, to the point where Will guessed that she was bending over. Now though, there was only a consistent light rumble. Beneath that was the rhythmic beating of her heart. Will leaned his head against the fleshy wall at his back. He wasn't safe here, he knew that, but he also knew it was the best he could do for the time being. Which brought up the question; what was his long term? She couldn't seriously expect him to live on her for a month... could she? Surviving in the wilderness would've been hard enough, but this landscape had a literal mind of its own. He supposed her ear would be best for shelter, and he could get water when she showered, but what about food? Unless she decided to start poking chocolate into her ear canal, his only option would be wax.
He nearly retched at the thought.

No, for food he would have to be near her mouth, but that brought its own troubles. He imagined being on her lip, trying to steal a glob of mushed food from the great chewing monstrosity, only for an enormous napkin to descend from the heavens and wipe him away like the speck he was.

Suddenly, the low rumble stopped, rousing Will from his contemplation. The fleshscape wobbled and shifted as Danielle performed some particularly jarring motion. When all was said and done, Will was sealed inside a dark cave by a wall of skin. He felt her footsteps, and occasionally his prison would quiver enough to let in a few quick strands of light.

He supposed his world was shaking flesh now. Never-ending, jiggling, moving flesh, and the deep tremors radiating across the landscape from the nearest joints. He wasn't even surprised when the lavender sky was ripped away, replaced by a bright light and a ceiling infinitely far away. However, he was thrown to the ground when his continent suddenly plummeted. His cave was torn in half, the top rocketing off into the atmosphere, and Will was reminded that the enormous mass he'd been squatting beneath was the rim of a bra cup. The gigantic circle hung with its twin like a pair of close-orbiting, connected moons. He saw the incredibly large pillar that was Danielle's arm extending from beyond one of his horizons, clutching the strap of the bra. As she tossed it away, Will's world shook slightly. Looking to the sky, he saw the hazy outline of a bedroom, a landscape so far away he couldn't imagine ever reaching it, much less it not even being the entirety of someone's house.

The view overhead pivoted so that Will was looking slightly toward the ceiling, but then it was cut off entirely. A shadow covered the land as a giant arch passed overhead. Between the curvature of the breast and the dunes of the skin, Will could only just see the deep, branching canyons running parallel to each on the arch's underside. The distance between them was immense, spanning nearly the entire distance horizon-to-horizon. Combined with the more shallow trenches running the length of the enormous structure, the tiny explorer discerned almost instantly what it was he was looking at.

The finger continued its trajectory, disappearing as quickly as it had appeared. However, as soon as it was out of sight, Will heard a scratching, rumbling sound rising from over the hills. Another wall of flesh – a common occurrence in his current predicament, it would seem – barreled over the landscape. Instead of following the first through the air, this finger scraped along the ground, kicking up a fine dust of dead skin cells as it went. Will dove into the nearest dip in Danielle's skin. The world shook as the the finger blew overhead, depressing the ground as it crashed across the landscape. A powder of skin billowed into the trench, dusting the young man as the world went dark. The odd, gravity-like force lifted him from the ground, but only for an instant before the unimaginable finger was careening away. As soon as it had passed, he was dropped back to where he'd been. But it wasn't over yet; twice more he was covered in dust, cast in darkness, and lifted as her remaining digits followed the others.

Still reeling from the ordeal, Will saw the sky change again, this time signifying his host was bending over. He couldn't see her feet. Evidently, he was too far up her chest to see that far down. Instead, he saw the legs of her bed, and two enormous arms rising off into the unknown. His horizon bounced as Danielle fiddled with something. Finally, an impossibly long leg kicked away a heap of cloth: her pants and underwear.

Free of her clothing, the passenger could only watch as she made her way to a bathroom. A sense of dread grew in the deepest pit of his stomach.
“No...”
Danielle didn't stop at her mirror.
“Please, no...”
He gripped the ground, knuckles white. Above, the massive arms appeared again as his host bent down toward the knobs of the bathtub. A piercing screech, unbelievably loud for his perceived distance, erupted from the handles as they were twisted. Will stared in horror as an ocean's worth of water shot from the spigot in less than a second. The sound of the plummeting liquid, a terrifying roar, was like that of a million bombs exploding constantly. Had he heard it without context, the little man would never have guessed it was from bathtub.

Danielle adjusted the knobs to her liking and triggered the shower head. The massive waterfall was instantly replaced by the sound of thousands of rainstorms happening at once as the flow was diverted. Apparently satisfied, the giantess stepped back from the tub and turned toward the sink.

Will's sky was replaced by a sight he'd have killed for only a few hours ago. Danielle stood there in all her glory: hair down, breasts exposed, unashamed, a woman looking into her bathroom mirror. It was the most normal thing in the world. Her passenger was nowhere to be seen, and yet there he was, staring at much the same image she saw herself. He may as well have been trying to pick himself out of a satellite image of Earth.

His view shifted, just a bit, as Danielle posed with a sassy hand on her hip and a disinterested-yet-attentive cocked eyebrow. He expected her to address him any second now...

But the intrusive voice never came, neither internally or externally. In truth, she'd forgotten about her little guy over the drive, the potency of the spell beginning to take hold. Even if she'd remembered him, there was no advice she'd be able to give for his current situation. So, with a smirk, Danielle unknowingly moved Young William away from the mirror, the world beyond her chest a blur until his sight settled on one thing: the roaring shower. Her massive arm reached out and gingerly felt the temperature of the downpour. Then, she entered it.
End Notes:
I was hoping to get more action into this chapter, but I couldn't get over how much of a natural end to the "episode" this is. Next update shouldn't be nearly as far away as this one. And check out my DeviantArt account where I post renders in addition to my stories. A secret project should be announced soon ->
https://www.deviantart.com/ubersalamander
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7313