Unwilling Test Subject by LittleJ
Summary:

A blind date gone terribly wrong turns a human life into a new life spent as an object for a scientist new discovery.

 

This is my second story on the site and I loved seeing some of the awesome comments left. I haven't written in a while, but wanted to start a new project. I may go back to the first from time to time. I am really enjoying writing about this one as of now so let me know what you think. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Humiliation, Object, BBW, Unaware, Body Part, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4218 Read: 19475 Published: March 18 2018 Updated: March 18 2018
Chapter 1 by LittleJ
Author's Notes:

So it begins...

I plunged my key into the lock and turned it as I pushed my way into my apartment. I immediately flicked on the lights as I kicked my shoes off by the door. I sulked into my living room and plopped down onto the couch. I checked my phone again to see if my friend had responded to anything I had sent him. I had no notifications from anyone so I shifted my attention onto the tv to try to forget yet another horrible date.

                After flipping through the channels, I found something that sounded okay and while watching it I began to go over the night in my head. Immediately when I had sat down I noticed she was much different than her misleading picture online had led me to believe. She was at least 20-30 pounds heavier than her old picture, and while most would easily describe her as beautiful I knew what I wanted. From there she went on and babbled about her life and honestly a lot of what she said sounded crazy. The date went south from there as she could tell I wasn’t paying attention to a word she was saying. When she asked me, what was wrong I had to be honest because that is who I am. I want someone who looks so perfect that we could turn heads immediately whenever we entered the party. Superficial as it sounds I work hard to look as good as I do and I know what I deserve because I am amazing. The worst part about the date was she left in tears and stuck me with the check without even giving me the chance to throw her one as a little charity.

                An explosion on the tv distracted me from my self-wallowing as I began to get absorbed into what was on TV and forgetting all about my crappy evening. I watched for a long time before someone jolted me out of my viewing by knocking on my door. Puzzled I got up and made my way to the door peering around the frame as I slowly opened it. I worked my way up from her black flats moving up to the black leggings and blue flower dress that perfectly displayed her flawless curves and ample breasts. I looked up at her face which had formed into a permanent scowl surrounded by flowing read hair. As I met her gaze I realized I couldn’t remember my dinner dates name so I just started with “what?”

                “you’re not going to invite me in?” she snarked at me as she somehow started to look even angrier. “Fine come on in…” I said as I gestured her inside figuring she was hoping to take advantage of my good nature and have herself a good night to my dismay. She entered inside and went towards the living room looking around with judging eyes. “Look just because you’re not my type doesn’t mean I don’t see that you are at least cute. I know why you’re here and as long as you are gone by the morning I am a good enough person to let you have your fun.” I expressed to her attempting to ease the tension.

                “you think that is why I am here?? I would nev.. y-you disgust me.” She choked out through the rage her green eyes glaring holes into me. “Then Why?” I barely got out when she kept going. “You really think so highly of yourself that you didn’t even listen when I told you about what I do. I am a scientist and I would probably have been exactly what you wanted before I started on my current project. I came here because you are right I have twenty pounds to lose and I also need volunteers to test out my newest research. You are going to help me with both!” when she was finished I was so focused on trying to figure out what she was talking about I didn’t even see her remove the taser from behind her and push it into my side. My world instantly went dark as I crumbled to the floor.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7305