Trapped in the Back of her Pants by Envy
Summary:

In celebration for her twenty-first birthday, a blonde girl named Nicki receives a shrink ray from her step-father. Her friends beg to get shrunk in order to sneak into an exclusive nightclub, but things quickly turn sour for the boys when the shrink ray gets confiscated by the bouncer. With no intention on helping the guys, will they survive the night in Nicki's pants?


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 16059 Read: 83566 Published: March 08 2018 Updated: May 30 2018

1. Chapter 01: Introduction by Envy

2. Chapter 02: Mother & Son Time by Envy

3. Chapter 03: Trapped in her Pants by Envy

4. Chapter 04: What Color of Panties by Envy

Chapter 01: Introduction by Envy

Chapter 00: Prologue

Nicki's house lingered at 74 degrees Fahrenheit on a scorching summer day.

Nicki laid passed out in her black leather recliner in her living room which stood near a window sill. The young blonde girl felt unwell after a crazy night of celebrating her twenty-first birthday as the sun beamed upon her lower body through the cracked blinds. With her blonde hair in a fritz from the drinking and dancing of last night, Nicki groaned with her stomach rumbling and aching.

"Excuse me." The ill girl grunted after she tilted her skinny white jeans to the right as she let out another pungent fart.

Nicki adjusted and smeared her butt around her seat in hopes of alleviating some of the gastric pain in her stomach. A thin layer of moisture entrenched her entire chair that acted as an adhesive between her body and the leather material.

As sick as Nicki felt from her alcohol and food she ate last night, Eric, a spoiled college student who had a reputation for raping women on the campus, experienced a much worse scenario.

With his original plan to fuck the living shit out of the oblivious girl, Eric screamed in despair every time Nicki's asshole leaked out another fart which she forcefully made the powerless boy inhale. He furiously pounded on the young girl's right butt cheek in an attempt to wake the giantess with her sweat building and gluing his shrunken one-inch body to her ass.

Eric never knew that he could be repulsed from such a beautiful body, yet it was his lustful actions that led him to Nicki's bottom. He asked for this. Dark, cramped, hot, wet, squished and defeated, Eric felt belittled.

Eric lifted into the air stained on Nicki's butt cheek as her rectum rumbled from the girl's gastric pain for another scheduled fart. The bug squeaked as his mouth filled with the digested spicy food with Nicki's ass toppling back over the boy. From the lack of oxygen and an abundance of methane in his lungs, Eric passed out when Nicki's ass impacted the seat as he began dreaming where his night went wrong.

Chapter 01: Introduction

An appetizer of piping hot jalapeño nachos with refried beans, nacho cheese and a thin layer of hot sauce plopped down to Nicki's table for dinner.

The twenty-four-year-old buzz cut athletic built boy, Eric, sat across from the beautiful blonde birthday girl, Nicki. Nicki's two best friends, Emily who had long brown hair with blonde highlights and Avery who had jet black hair sat on the edge of the booth as everyone eyed the hot nachos.

The waitress retreated to the kitchen while Eric slid the plate of nachos to Nicki next to her lemonade.

"Happy birthday. Now dig in, Nicki." Eric said with a smirk before Nicki shook her head in resistance to his offer.

"I don't like spicy stuff." Nicki protested. "It usually upsets my stomach."

"Come on. It's not even that bad." Eric insisted as he reached for a chip off the plate. "You have to try it at least."

Nicki turned to her girls as both of them gave her their go ahead with a head tilt in their secret language. Nicki complied after devouring a chip with some nacho cheese off the plate.

With her face turning red from the spice, Nicki gulped down her lemonade as she continued to tough out the heat by eating more. Offering her best friends some, Emily politely refused to tend to some family matter on her phone as Avery began munching down on the nachos as an enthusiast for spicy foods.

Some crumbs from Avery's mouth sprinkled down on a couple of bug-sized people that sat on the counter of the table in front of Avery's green long sleeve blouse.

Bailey, a former friend of Nicki's and her boyfriend, Tyler, begged before coming to the restaurant to shrink to the size of one inch tall.

Thinking it would have saved their failing relationship with the erotic experience, the couple began regretting their decision when Nicki left them in the hands with the asshole of the group, Avery. For the fifteen-minute drive to the bar and grill, Avery crammed the downsized people in the right pocket of her dark blue jeans as they protested by clawing her buttcheek and screaming their pleads. While in their new dark confined space, their frail voices muffled as they went directly to the twenty-two-year old's ass.

Finally arriving at the restaurant and sitting in the booth, Avery felt the pounding of the imprisoned couple on her right butt cheek itching for their freedom. Avery sighed after feeling their pathetic struggles Finally, the young woman obliged to their little demand as she peeled her pocket back and lifted the flatten couple out with two fingers as she placed them in front of her on the table.

The blonde-haired waitress with the name tag Tracy taped on her black uniform walked over to their table with a piece of old experiment gum in her mouth.

"My name is Tracy, and I'll be taking your order this evening. Can I get you guys started with some drinks and appetizers?" The thirty-year-old woman said as she gave a fake smile with her notepad and pen in hand.

After the waitress wrote everyone's drinks and Eric's appetizer on the sheet of paper, the couple of bugs on the table waved and jumped up for the waitress's attention while shouting at the top of their lungs.

"Umm... Do your tiny people want anything?" Tracy asked Avery unsure what to do in this situation as Bailey squeaked for her attention.

"They're fine. They'll just have my scraps... like they're bugs." Avery said as she giggled from her own joke.

"Okay-" Tracy said as she got cut off from Bailey's quiet squealing.

"We want an iced tea!" Bailey boldly yelled up to the towering blonde waitress.

"Your voice is so cute." Tracy replied in a baby voice as she was unable to understand Bailey's high-pitched squeaks. Her finger lightly brushed Bailey's body bent while her head closer to the couple. Her ear set about a foot away from the tiny people.

"We want an iced tea!" Her boyfriend Tyler and her repeated together yet their squeaks remained unclear to the woman as she gave them a puzzling stare.

"Just give them water." Nicki finally said with everyone at the booth annoyed of Bailey's little holdup. The waitress shook her head as she whipped her body around and walked off.

Bailey's faced peaked red in anger at Avery after she referred to them as bugs. She looked up at her former friend and prepared to tell her off. Avery's eyes beamed down at her tiny body with an annoyed look.

"Bailey, if you do some shit like that again with your annoying squeaking, I'm going to put you back in my pants, and the only thing you'll have to eat tonight is my ass." Avery boomed down to the one-inch girl before Nicki started laughing at the ridiculous comment.

"Excuse me?" Bailey cried out as she turned around expecting her giantess friends to help her. Instead, Emily remained perched down in her seat on her smartphone as Nicki chuckled at the helpless bugs.

"This is bullshit," Bailey said as she turned and rambled to her boyfriend about how much she hated Avery.

After eating one too many chips from the plate of nachos, Nicki spat out a chewed-up chip onto a napkin as it scorched the young girl's mouth making her unable to swallow it. Nicki's face turned beet red from the embarrassing hiccup while the shrunken couple groaned.

Hearing the low audible cry of disgust, Avery lifted Bailey and Tyler in the air while she peeled Nicki's crumpled napkin open with the fragments of the chips and jalapeños splattered within the cheese. The table looked repulsed from the mashed chip as Avery set down the bugs near the back washed food.

"Eat!" Avery boomed her one worded command to her shrunken companions. Bailey nor Tyler moved thinking the girl must have certainly been joking with them.

"Okay, I get it." Tyler replied to the giantess. "We're sorry for being disgusted by Nic-"

"Eat it, or else you get no more food today." Avery's voice cut off Tyler as his stomach growled. Crawling in the crinkle of the napkin in defeat, the boy began scooping up the spicy cheese on his knees with his hands cupped together.

Everyone including his girlfriend Bailey watched the pathetic boy scour down on Nicki's spit up food. Bailey's stomach rumbled from hunger, yet she didn't move a muscle. She'd rather starve to death rather than be treated like shit from Avery.

"Bailey, eat it, or else I'm going to shove you up my asshole for the rest of the night. Then, you can eat my shit instead." Avery ordered.

As much as Bailey wanted to tell Avery to fuck herself, the girl felt to humiliated to even speak. Bailey just shook her head in resistance with tears streaming down her face as Avery finally lost her patience with the disobedient bug. Picking her up with ease of her index finger and thumb, Bailey screamed for help. Squirming in Avery’s two fingers, Bailey plunged face first in the middle of the wet stained cheese.

The thick cheese encompassed Bailey's body completely ruining her hair and makeup she spent a couple of hours doing prior today. The bug cried from the humiliation while Nicki and Avery laughed after watching her struggle nearly swimming in the lake of the spit-up cheese.

Lifting her head up to Emily across the table, Bailey noticed the camera of her phone recording her struggle in the cheese. As Emily flipped the camera up from the embarrassing site, Nicki and Avery panned into view as the two women laughed with a toss of their hair acting all innocent to the Snapchat viewers.

Tyler ruined his expensive tennis shoes running through the crusty cheese as he assisted his girlfriend stand up in the middle of the mess. Walking out together with remnants of Nicki's food and saliva stuck to their bodies, the two huddled in fear of what the wicked giantess had planned for them next.

After waiting for ten minutes, Tracy came back with their ordered food carefully not squishing the two filthy tinies with a plate.

"Do you guys need anything else?" Tracy said nearly leaving.

"It's actually her birthday," Emily said as she pointed towards her best friend, Nicki.

"Happy birthday!" Tracy exclaimed with fake enthusiasm while looking to Nicki. "Did you get anything good?"

"I got a shrink ray." Nicki bragged.

"I can certainly see that." The waitress laughed looking down at their tiny friends caked in the cheese. Avery chuckled.

"It's funny because her stepdad gave her the shrink ray, yet he was the first person she shrunk," Avery said hardly able to contain herself.

"Shut up. My stepdad said he wanted me to test it out. I assumed he meant on him." Nicki said agitated at Avery. "Maybe he should be more specific when ordering someone with a shrink ray."

"That's too much information for me girls," Tracy said trying to stay out of the girls' business as she strolled back to the kitchen.

"Did you tell your mom about what happened to your dad?" Emily inquired to Nicki.

"I'm sure she'll find him watching T.V. on the couch. If she doesn't, then who cares. All he does is watch football and drink beer anyway. I hope she crushes him." Nicki expressed her distaining relationship with her stepdad as she dug into her food.

Emily felt bad for the little people across from her as they tentatively watched their goddess, Avery, eat her hamburger while preying under her mouth for any stray crumbs or grease. Reaching over Avery's plate from across the table, Emily collected the people and dropped them in the remains of her warm broccoli and cheese soup. The couple began swimming and slurping down the soup around them.

After everyone's bellies were full, Emily scoped up the worms on a spoon as she flopped them into a clean napkin and folded it in half to the center of the table. After a minute of chatter between everyone, Avery acted oblivious of the couple’s presence on the folded napkin as she used it to blow her nose after eating a lot of spicy food.

Snot and mucus coated the unfortunate couple as the two screamed and begged for Avery to stop wiping her nose all over them. Avery's eyes widened when she peered down at her two slaves in her boogers.

"Gross." Avery said in disgust. "No way will you be getting back into my pants with that all over you."

Avery walked to the ladies’ room with the napkin overhanging from her two fingers. Setting the used napkin on the edge of the sink, Avery perched down to face level with them.

"Sit tight, guys. Mama's got to use the restroom." Avery ordered her kids. The single thought of Avery referring the couple as her children made Bailey feel sick of her new place in life.

Shortly after Avery abandoned the bugs after entering a stall, a lady in her mid-thirties marched to the sink wearing a tight tan knee high skirt along with a green button up blouse. Turning on the faucet to wash her hands, the woman noticed the inside of the snot covered napkin with the young couple yelling for her help as she made a face in disgust. The woman rolled her eyes.

"Millennials." She thought. "Millennials and their stupid internet trend of shrinking themselves. Millennials and their stupid impractical jokes."

"Ma'am, please help us! The girl who is in charge of us is crazy!" Bailey shouted with their voice's more clear in the quiet restroom.

The tan skirt woman dried off her hands as she ignored the stupid young people's cries for help. In secret, she wished to crush them. Then, Tyler said something that triggered the woman’s response which made her turn to him immediately.

"Please save us from this bitch! I'll do anything. I'll even kiss your ass!" Tyler begged.

The woman's face drew closer to the bugs as she placed on her reading glasses from her purse to get a better view. Tyler felt the woman checking him out and started to get an erection looking at her pretty face with her thick brown curly hair until she spoke.

"What are you doing in here?" The woman boomed and pointed towards Tyler. "This is the woman's room, yet you're not a woman."

Tyler struggled to talk out of fear of being crushed as he looked for anyone to help. Bailey sat stone cold quiet while Tyler studdered in sheer fear, and this agitated the woman.

"Answer me you shrunken worm!" She demanded as she grabbed the napkin with the couple on it. Dropping it and making it float down to the floor, the bugs got a peek up the woman’s skirt with her gigantic tan open-toe high heels next to them.

After flushing her toilet, Avery opened the stall door and barged out of it.

"Because he's my property," Avery said to the middle-aged woman. “And if he’s my property, he’s allowed to be in here with his mama.”

"Stupid kids." The woman said to Avery as she placed her reading classes back in her purse.

"You're lucky your regular sized friend is here to save you, or else you would be paste on the bottom of my heel right now. Pervert." The woman said to Tyler as she stormed out.

Meanwhile at the table, the waitress, Tracy came back with the bill placing it near the center of the table.

Nicki reached into her purse fumbling through it for her step dad's credit card. Handing the blue Visa card to the thirty-year-old waitress, Nicki smirked as Tracy roamed to the cash register.

This act was the least her stepfather could do for her after he cursed at her when Nicki accidentally zapped him down to a bug. With him unaware of the reverse switch on the shrink ray, Nicki announced to him she wasn't going to grow him back to his normal self after his little 'fit'. His loss as Nicki and her two best friends went on a shop spree after her stepfather gave Nicki all of his personal banking information in an attempt to regain his size. The failed try left her stepdad with no leverage over his giantess daughter as she walked over his shrunken self. The tiny man was left on the couch in a dirty pair of his wife’s panties with the TV on a channel notorious for playing old RomComs that only Nicki and her mother liked. The girls toyed with the man before getting bored of his frantic screams.

Avery rinsed the two scared bugs clean from the dried residue on them. After cramming the two in the back of her small jean pocket, the crew left to Emily's house as she needed to take care of some family business.

Chapter 02: Mother & Son Time by Envy

Chapter 02: Mother & Son Time

After pulling up to the driveway, Emily exited the sedan with Nicki's shrink ray in hand as she walked in her house alone.

Her exhausted mother laid napping in her green recliner in the dark living room with the channel six news running on the television. Her brown hair remained pinned up in a messy bun along with her legs crossed and eyes closed. The forty-year-old mother wore a lowcut white T-shirt covered in dried sweat and filth from her cleaning this morning along with some skin-tight black yoga pants.

Emily snuck past her sleeping mom who smelled slightly funky from her hard work to the hallway. Arriving at her brother's room, she gave a couple of knocks at the door before entering.

Steve, Emily's eighteen-year-old brother, sat in his black computer chair with his headset on his head playing a Battle Royal game on Xbox. In his bare underwear at nine in the evening with dishes of eaten food around the room, the spoiled brat made his mother clean everything as he reaped the benefits of her hard work.

Emily walked in front of him and his TV trying to get his attention. With his right arm, Steve pushed Emily aside with him fully devoted to his addiction of the videogame.

"Steve!" Emily exclaimed as he gave her a quick frustrated look and grunted. "Steve!"

"What?" Steve replied after he muted his microphone so his friends wouldn’t hear his annoying sister. "Can't you see? I'm playing a game! Are you blind?"

"Hey, Do you want to pull a prank on mom with me?" Emily said eagerly as she strutted back and forth next to him.

"How old do you think I am, Emily? No, now get out of my room!" Steve demanded.

"Come on. It'll be hilarious. At least for me, it will be." Emily laughed as she pictured her brother trapped as a bug attempting to prank their five-foot-six mother; losing interest in his game, Steve turned his chair to his older sister.

"I know what you're trying to do," Steve said. "You're trying to get me in trouble with mom, so you can get my college money for yourself. Too bad Emily, it's not going to work."

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do," Emily replied with an evil smirk; pulling the shrink ray into Steve’s sight from the back of her thigh, Emily quickly aimed it.

"I knew it…" Before Steve could finish his statement, Emily shot the shrink ray to his body after it took a second to charge; Steve saw the blue beam as it blinded him.

Steve screamed for his mom, but his voice shifted to a high-pitched peep within a couple of seconds after the flash. Steve's particles began accelerating rapidly as his body illuminated a dim blue glow. The boy quickly decreased in size as his particles shifted from his body into the atmosphere. Shrinking down to a mere inch, his former particles turned into smoke as Emily watched them in amazement swiftly dissipate into the air.

Steve awoke from the blinding flash as he felt a soft cushion beneath him. A black buffer stood beneath him as his eyes readjusted to the ceiling light above him which appeared larger than the sun. His loud sister's footsteps rumbled in his ears as she approached her new vacant chair.

"What happened?" The bug squeaked in his new frail voice; looking forward, he stared at his sister's smooth tan legs.

Daring to glance up higher, Steve saw his sister's pink shorts and her black T-shirt. Falling on his back from her face being at such a high altitude for the bug, Steve noticed his sister's smiling face with her body utterly towering over his new body.

"What'd you do to me?" Steve yelped with his voice cracking. Emily laughed.

"What'd you say?" She boomed down to the worm as she dropped down to her knees.

With her face less than a foot away from his body, her blue eyes loomed over him as she chewed her cool mint gum. The smell of his sister’s sweat perfume also lingered in the atmosphere. Steve felt horny by the aroma yet remained focused.

"You have to speak up Steve. I can't hear you when you mumble like that." Emily said as she put her ear up to him.

"What did you do to me?!" The bug repeated nearly crying as he used his loudest voice.

"What do you mean what did I do to you? I shrunk you, idiot." Emily said to her arrogant brother.

"But why?" Her tiny brother dared to question the giantess.

"You know why." Emily snared as she chewed her gum.

"Look, you can have mom's money. Just make me normal, again." Steve said as he studied Emily's large face noticing every slight blemish of her face.

Her perfume continued to enrich his atmosphere. Her brown hair controlled his wind with every motion of her head.

"I thought you wanted this," Emily asked the shaken bug.

"What? No." Steve replied flustered as he hid his growing erection after staring at his sister’s shorts and smooth legs.

"Oh really? Because I remember when your friend Dave shrunk himself last year and got super glued to Ms. McKay's right butt cheek, it was all you'd ever talked about. You even begged her to sit on you after she found you guys." Emily said. "Remember? Mom even had to take you to counseling about it."

Steve started to picture his high school teacher, Ms. McKay, which he fantasized screwing since his first day of class. The boy’s mind began to cloud with lust as he let his guard down in front of his sister.

"Yeah, well that's because Ms. McKay has an amazing ass. An ass people like Dave and other students have literally died for, Emily! You can't comprehend how spectacular that piece of art is because you're only a woman." Steve said with his dick growing further from him picturing Ms. McKay in her tight black skirt.

"So, if Ms. McKay were here, you'd want to remain shrunk forever? Superglued to her rear-end like how your friend Dave died?" Emily said questioning her brother's logic. "God, why are guys so weird?"

"Well, you're a stupid woman who’s obviously jealous." Her brother retorted. "And you know who also has an amazing ass? Your friend Nicki. I wouldn't mind if I was superglued to that piece of art."

"Hey, if I got Nicki to superglue you to her ass crack, would you agree to give me your college tuition money?" Emily questioned.

"Umm... Maybe not." Steve said with him already intimidated by the single thought of Nicki’s fine body.

"What about if she gave you an extreme lap dance at your height?" Emily offered.

"Are you kidding me? A lap dance would crush me at my size. She'd have to put me in her panties and let me explore around in there for at least an hour." Steve haggled.

He expected his sister to say no. Steve remembered the idea on T.V. where the new reported a story on a young teenage boy suffocating in his girlfriend’s panties.

"Okay." Emily shrugged. "I'll see what I can do."

Steve jumped around in his large chair in excitement as he tried to hop back on his microphone and brag to his friends. He was about to be able to fuck the hottest girl he knew at the size of an inch.

With this, everything would be amplified: her panting, moaning and thrusting. He could go spelunking in her pink cave or even better, climb and stick it in her backdoor.

With his microphone still muted, his yelps of excitement went unheard to his friends in the Xbox live party who questioned his sudden disappearance. After a couple minutes of his pointless bragging to himself, the front door whipped open as he saw the two giantesses walk into the room snickering about something.

Nicki's face looked gorgeous with her blonde hair straightened down her shoulders. She wore a black T-shirt exposing her cleavage and these tight white skinny jeans that Steve envied to explore.

Nicki dropped to her knees in front of Steve on the cushion of the chair and seemed already submissive to him. Emily stood near the television to watch the exchange between the two of them. Nicki nearly lost her composer as she finally spoke to the one-inch boy.

"So... Your sister said you'd like to explore the inside of my pants," Nicki said.

"Panties." Steve corrected; Nicki's eyebrows shifted up as she heard the entitled bug.

"Panties," Nicki repeated. "You see Steve for me to allow you to do this, I need to have you on camera saying it, so you can't accuse me of raping you in the future."

"Alright." The oblivious teenager obliged as his lust for her pussy and ass masked his intelligence.

"Let's not do it in here. Your room is too loud with your stupid video games." Emily said as Steve's Xbox played the music from the main menu of the player battleground game. "I don't think the camera would pick up your squeaky voice."

Emily dangled her little brother up in the air by his t-shirt collar. The boy's altitude shifted so suddenly that he could not help wiggling in Emily's pinch while she strolled out the room. Emily followed Nicki back to her living room as she purposely allowed Steve to eye Nicki's tight butt move side to side as they walked.

Emily grabbed the remote control as she muted the channel six news once they entered the living room. The girls acted like they were looking for an excellent place to record the one-inch boy say his statement.

"Right here," Nicki said as she pointed at the front of the sleeping mom's elastic pants which outlined her vagina.

The forty-year-old woman snored quietly as Steve had a perplexed look. The boy still felt in control of his mother even in her new size.

"On my mom's crotch of her smelly yoga pants? Are you joking?" The young boy asked in his sister’s ear as he remained dangling from her fingertips.

"No, Steve. It's the perfect place. The spandex fabric of the pants will bounce your sound waves making us able to hear you on the camera." Emily lied through her teeth.

"I don't think so," Steve said seeing through the girls’ bullshit.

"Oh well. I guess we can't do it then. I guess we'll just unshrink you now." Emily said as she gave Nicki a secret queue with a look.

"That's too bad," Nicki expressed as she acted disappointed. "I was looking forward to feeling your tiny body slither through every inch of my pussy and ass. I crave some good birthday sex."

Nicki strolled back to the bedroom quietly laughing from her ridiculous comment toward the tiny pervert. Emily held her brother to her waist level. Steve eyed her ass the entire ride with a stone hard erection until Nicki came to a sudden halt. Emily acted not to be paying attention as she intentionally pressed her brother into her friend's big ass.

Steve's cock nearly exploded when he touched her soft but firm cheek. His natural instincts kicked in when he shouted.

"I'll do it! I'll say it on mom's pants if that's what it takes to get in there!" Emily heard the lustful squeal.

"Alright if that's truly what you want, Steve," Emily said with her voice disguised as she roamed back over to their mom.

Emily set her brother onto her mother's leggings encasing her vagina. He stood in the middle of the tight camel-toe as he brushed up against the both the walls of the tight spandex after feeling his mother's warmth against his tiny cold body. Nicki almost lost it when she realized any minute now the boy would be stranded inside that camel-toe with no way out.

Emily feared Nicki might spill the beans and wished to hurry this up as she took out her phone to record. As she started to record, she panned her camera shot on the little boy in the camel-toe and pointed at the bug to speak.

"Nicki, you're so fucking hot. Please put me in your panties." Steve said while he realized how much he sounded like a pervert.

"No," Emily said as she deleted the recording. "We already know you're talking to Nicki. You don't have to say her name."

"Here. I wrote you a script of what you need to say on my phone. Just read every word of it." Nicki laughed.

She and Emily wrote the script prior in the car with Avery's sexual insight. Nicki flipped her iPhone to Steve; Steve read it silently while Emily gave him an irritated look.

Steve paused. "Why does it say, mommy?"

"Oh, umm... It's kind of embarrassing." Nicki boomed to her best friend's brother. "I like being called mommy. It really turns me on. Like really bad."

"Alright mommy," Steve said in a kinky voice.

He could get used to calling his new goddess that name. As long as she grew more wet, the better.

"Are you ready to read it?" Emily said impatiently. "Mom smells bad."

"Yeah. I'm ready. Nicki, this is for you!" Steve smiled at the blonde as Emily started recording.

Emily started the recording of her mother's full body with her sleeping and slowly zoomed into Steve standing on her camel-toe of her yoga pants. Emily finally signaled him to start talking after putting the camera near his voice to capture the audio.

"Hello mommy, or should I say my goddess!" Steve shouted as he waved to Nicki who stood next to Emily out of the camera shot. "I'm ready to serve you. I'm ready to be your little pussy slave, mommy."

Nicki unbuttoned her tight pants and squeezed her right hand through her them once the boy said that acting like it was getting her wet. Steve smiled with him nearly collapsing on his mother's folds as his erection hardened.

“I also want to be her butt slave, too!” Steve squeaked as he went off the script momentarily before Emily pointed at the phone.

"My first mission is to explore your panties, and I'm going to make you cum!" Steve yelled with passion as he glanced at Nicki's aroused face. "Emily, please get me in her pants right now!"

"Hmm... I don't know. How bad do you want it, Steve?" Emily teased.

“Emily, this is embarrassing enough with you here filming it! Now, put me into her pants!” Steve busted out in annoyance.

“Panties.” Emily corrected her brother. “But how bad do you really want it?”

"Real bad, now I'm begging you," Steve said with him slightly scared to say his last part of the script from all the days he spent in counseling.

"Do you want her even more than you wanted Ms. McKay, or should I say Ms. McKay's butt?" Emily inquired trying to fuel as much flame to the fire as she could.

"Okay! Yes! Now please, Emily! Put me in her pussy already!" Steve yelled in anger.

"Okay," Emily said as she flipped off the camera. Looking over at Nicki, she spoke. "You're good now, Nicki. We got it."

Nicki pulled her hand free from her pants and buttoned them as her face rested back to normal. Walking up to the small guy, she plucked him from the forty-year-old’s sweaty camel-toe as she brought him to eye level with her face.

"Ehh... You're not really my type. I typically don't go for guys small enough to be mistaken for monopoly pieces." Nicki boomed into the worm's ears.

"Well too bad. You should have thought about that before. Now, a deal's a deal. Now pay up or unshrink me." Steve demanded while lusted over her crouch.

"Oh my God, Emily. Your brother keeps begging for pussy." Nicki sighed as she dropped him in the palm of her right hand; Emily brought Steve close to her mouth.

"Alright now, listen here little Steve. Let me give you some tips on how you can please your new goddess, mom." Emily spoke softly to her brother. "She hasn't had sex in a while, so it might take some time for you to find her pleasure point."

"Wait, what?!" The bug shouted in confusion.

"Please don't scream Steve, you may wake your goddess. You don't want her to crush you in anger." Emily teased her brother again. "Now, like I was saying it might take a while to find her pleasure point, so you'll want to explore her cave a lot. Think of it as one of your dumb video games."

"This is bullshit! I'm not going in our mom's pussy! You can't make me!" Steve refused.

"I certainly can make you pissant, yet you've already made yourself when you begged us for it. I’m just giving you what you wanted." Emily said. "Now, the last piece of advice I'll leave you is if she's on her period, that doesn't mean she's not in the mood to mess around. In fact, arousing her is a great way to help her alleviate the cramps and bloating."

"Fuck you!" Steve cried out to his giantess sister.

"The only person you'll be fucking tonight is your goddess, mommy, Steve," Emily announced her final zinger as she peeled open her mother's black yoga pants exposing her red panties.

Steve began screaming hoping his mother would hear him before Emily trapped him with her beast. Steve started regretting his lazy choices as they caused his mom to be exhausted.

Emily pushed open her panties as a lot of her bushy brown hair edged out. A terrible sweating smell filled with the woman's pheromones came from the sweat dripping from her lips in there.

Emily plopped Steve down at the bottom of the hungry vagina as Steve fell into the open abyss between the pussy lips. Emily carefully retracted her hand while making sure not to touch any of her mom’s goodies. She would leave all of that for Steve.

Everything went dark as Emily sealed the panties back up to her thighs and snapped her skin-tight yoga pants back in place. Steve heard the snickering and footsteps of the two girls.

“What a perverted creep.” Nicki’s voice boomed through the fabric of the pants as the front door opened.

Nicki jogged to the sedan as Emily locked the front door. The young girl felt a sense of remorse for her perverted brother after deceiving him to become their mother’s permanent sex toy.

She paused and stared at her resting mother who exhaled a soft sexual moan from her son’s panicking. The woman slept with a smile on her face from the new excitement happening near her vagina.

“They both deserve this,” Emily assured herself after closing the door.

“Help me.” Steve squeaked to only hear the quiet snoring of his new goddess, ‘mommy.’

Chapter 03: Trapped in her Pants by Envy

Chapter 03: Trapped in her Pants

The car tailed off in the evening as the sun set with Eric’s trap music blaring. With Emily and Nicki in the backseat of the sedan, Avery focused on the road with the bugs plugging their ears as the bass shook them in the pocket of her jeans.

“Thanks for letting me use your shrink ray, Nicki,” Emily said as she handed Nicki her shrink ray out of her pink purse. “My brother’s always been a pest, so his new size should fit him perfectly.”

Emily checked her phone as Steve’s embarrassing confession finally finished sending to her mother, Linda. She could only imagine what her mother would do to her shrunken brother now.

The video message popped up along with a text attached to it on sleeping mom’s smartphone screen. Linda's hormonal aroma from her hungry lips clouded Steve's nose as he tried to breathe little as possible in disgust. After his tiny squeaks went unheard echoing in the dark cave, Steve began climbing on the side of the woman’s pussy lips determined to make it out of her pants before she’d wake up and find him inside her. Progressing all the way up near her bearded forest, Steve let out a sigh of relief from how close he was to her exit.

"Your prank won't work on me this time, Emily." The little brother squeaked as he got too excited nearly toppling off the top of her gigantic pussy.

Steve grabbed a strand of hair with his left hand from the forty-year-old's messing bush nearly falling. Reaching another strand of hair with his right hand, the boy ascended his head into the mess of his mother's forest. With her hair too thick for any movement for a weak bug, Steve halted as he kicked and jeered his lower body against her clit.

Linda unconsciously smiled while she gave off an aroused quiet moan as her son kept heedlessly grasping and rubbing his lower body all over her clitoris. The TV light beamed on the woman as she moved her right hand down to her yoga pants to accompany her son. Feeling a sexual sensation, Linda cooed in delight and placed her right hand through the elastic band of her spandex leggings and red panties where her index finger met the terrified boy.

“Mom! No-” The boy cried out before his mother smeared his body against her clit. The boy kicked and pounded as Linda increased the pressure on the tiny pest. Linda’s smile grew as her son jerked into her.

Waking up with all this new sexual energy, Linda released her tiny son brushed up against her pussy as she grabbed the remote for the tv to shut it off. Linda jumped out of her chair in eagerness to masturbate. Her sudden jolt spiked Steven forward as he slid down to the front bottom of her red underwear.

Bending down to get her phone, the woman saw her LED light flashing.

‘Mom, see what little Steven said about you!” Emily’s text read as a laughing emoticon followed.

Rolling her eyes from the pointless drama her two children had with each other, Linda strutted back to her room to masturbate. Walking past her son’s room, she saw his tv light under his door as his Xbox had yet to auto shutoff.

“Figures.” Linda thought as she inferred her son to be playing more video games. “I can’t wait until he finds something useful to do with his life.”

Entering her bedroom quietly, Linda locked the door behind her before pulling out her old pink dildo in the bottom of her dresser’s drawer. Not being able to masturbate in months from her lack of excitement and sexual energy, Linda pulled out her phone unsure what to search for on Google.

Typing in 'shrinking trend gone wrong' as the new power women obtained from technology somewhat aroused her, she stumbled upon a video of an oblivious thirty-eight-year-old mother that accidentally sat on her teenage son in a live stream where the boy shrunk himself to attempt to play a video game at the size of a bug. 

Linda found the video to be both humorous and arousing as the woman roamed around the room calling her son's name utterly unaware that the boy got plastered to the back of her left butt cheek on her white knee-high skirt. The camera auto-zoomed to the woman's ass as it recognized the boy's face with him frantically screaming in his squeaking voice for his mother's attention.

“Oh my gosh,” Linda exclaimed as she laughed.

The live stream went crazy as the unsuspecting mother exited the room with her shrunken son tragically pinned to her ass. Some comments were excited that it happened with others frightened. After an hour of helplessly riding his mother's butt, the boy's friend arrived at their house to explain what had happened to her son to the oblivious woman.

The mother ended up graciously granting her son his size back after forcing him to do some highly questionable things with the butt of her skirt on the live stream such as worshipping and kissing it. After humiliating him in front of all his thousands of fans, the video surfaced on Youtube and went viral for the whole internet to see. 

Linda reached down her pants and began rubbing her clitoris again with her two fingers, but to her surprise, she was unable to recapture that same lustful feeling. A groan of frustration came from the woman’s mouth as she set her dildo on her bed.

Linda wanted to masturbate yet lost her feeling of horniness after her shrunken son left her clitoris. Sliding and kicking her panties and leggings entirely off her feet, Linda exposed her naked son on the bottom of her vagina.

With the fear of being seen by his mother, Steve slithered into the wet pink lips as embarrassment overcame him. Linda felt a slight tingle in her pussy resulting her to search for some new material on the darker web for a new mother and shrunken son. Linda smiled as she came across the video "Young son devoured by unaware mother."

This fourteen-year-old brother teamed up with his younger five-year-old sister in an attempt to pull a prank on their unsuspecting mother. The family looked well off financially giving the two access to a shrink ray with multiple cameras. The hoax remained simple being constructed by a young teenage kid and his little sister. The plan consisted of the boy shrinking down and popping up out of the blue to scare the blonde mother. After setting up the hidden camera in her room as the mom showered, the boy instructed the sister to shrink him as he held a camera in his hand for his point of view of the video.

With a bright blue beam of light, the fourteen-year-old-boy awoke to the stepping of his giantess young sister. Shrinking smaller than he intended to a mere inch, the boy still wanted to do the prank as he squeaked at his sister to place him in a desert of her choosing. The little girl complied as she walked to the kitchen setting him on a pink frosted Hello Kitty cupcake where his legs submerged in the frosting. Trying to hide in the vanilla part of the cake so he could pop out and frighten his unsuspecting mother, the boy failed to sink or break his new ground with it being too hard for him to maneuver in the icing. The five-year-old girl grew annoyed from her bug-sized brother taking too long to hide, so without thinking she pressed her index finger on his one-inch self nearly crushing him. Luckily, the boy's ground broke opened as he shot down into the cake batter with his head above the top in the pink icing.

With the frosting in a mess, the five-year-old girl did her best to fix it by smearing it over her brother's head with her index finger. With the prank ready to commence, the young girl danced around the dining room as the teenage boy began vlogging with his camera as he explained how stunned his mother would be when she'd find him in her cupcake.

After the thirty-four-year-old mother's shower ended, the young girl brought the cupcake to her room.

The petite mother straightened her hair with a brush as the girl announced how she got a special treat for her. With the mother self-conscious about her weight, she wanted to deny the savory treat. Not wanting to hurt her daughter’s feelings, the woman accepted it as she embraced her child and lifted the cupcake to her face. The little girl laughed as she hugged the top of the woman's skirt.

The mother examined the pink frosted cupcake as it looked a tampered. The young girl started laughing as she knew her brother would pop out of the delectable treat any second now and scare his ignorant mother.

The little girl skipped out of the room not wanting to spoil the elaborate prank, yet her brother inside the cupcake begged her to stay. The boy could not break through the vanilla batter that surrounded him or even move any part of his body. His body stuck into it, and now he was a personal topping for his mother's enjoyment.

After examining if her devious children did something to it, the mother looked around the room and saw the camera pointed at her on the nightstand. Rolling her eyes as she walked up to the visible camera, the mother said. 

"Even though I know my children did something to this, I'll still eat it for your guys' enjoyment."

The mother took nibbled on the end of the sugar-filled treat. Her son in the batter started to panic once he felt the woman scape off a bit of his new home when the cupcake shook. His microphone picked up his audio as he squeaked in his new quiet voice.

The boy began crying and screaming for his mom as she went for a more extensive second bite leaving a little over half of the cupcake left. Her bite-sized son taped to the edge of the desert with his mouse squeaking going unheard to the oblivious woman.

"Good cupcake." The lady mumbled in the video with a mouthful of cake in her mouth as she chewed. Turning the bitten edge of the cupcake to the camera, the figure of her one-inch son showed him trying to claw his way out of the soft fluffy batter.

After swallowing the second bite, the mother paused for a second with her curious where her son was. The mother shrugged under the impression he would show up soon as she plopped the remaining half of the cupcake in her mouth.

Her tongue pushed around the one-inch boy throughout her mouth as if he were an appetizer. The blonde forced her powerless son under her pearly white teeth after he tried navigating throughout her mouth to no avail. After biting down, her teeth crushed the majority of his legs into red mush that mixed with the pink cupcake leaving the woman with a salty aftertaste.

"Ew!" The blonde woman commented as she covered her mouth on camera. The boy gave a blood-curdling scream to which his mother replied by swallowing his little body. 

The bug traveled down the giantess's esophagus landing in the pit of her stomach for any useful nutrients for her body. With him already bleeding out from his legs, the boy struggled to fight the strong stomach acids as they slowly eroded and melted his body into mush. After learning about chemical and physical changes in his science class, the boy experienced them first hand as he transformed into his mother’s shit.

Linda began feeling aroused and grabbed her dildo as the video reminded her of when her son shrunk himself and nearly got devoured by his teacher, Ms. McKay. She crammed her dildo into her tight pussy with it moist. With every stroke she took, Linda thought of all the ways she could have fun with her son if he were ever that size again.

Steve screamed as he watched the dildo enter the cave and overtake him. With every stroke, the plastic dildo shoved him deeper into his mother’s vagina eventually cramming him into the side of his mother’s fold. With his mother’s strokes too powerful, the dildo and pussy outmatched Steve, and with the pussy getting wetter and hotter, Steve struggled to breathe. This left Steve with no choice but to get his mother’s attention.

With his squeaks going unheard, Steve opted to punch and kick the pink wall, yet his actions only expanded Linda’s pleasure as he stimulated her nerves. Forced to go back to his inner child like a toddler, Steve bit down on her fold unable to take any more of her rough play.

Linda felt a shrunken guy in her happy place. She knew it was just a matter of time before somebody shrunk them self as the internet trend grew popular among millennials. She wondered how long this guy had been living in her vagina as she saw on the news that some shrunken guy had been living in his ex-girlfriend's cave for weeks before she found him.

Pulling her pink dildo out, she reached her right hand down her vag as she grabbed a tiny wet guy with her fingertips. Bringing him to eye level with her face, she noticed her son shivering damp and coughing out her pussy juice as his cheeks were red with embarrassment.

“Steve.” His mother said in disappointment. “Don’t tell me you shrunk yourself hoping to go in Ms. McKay’s ass again. I swear to God mister if we have to go back-”

“No mom!” Steve squeaked in her hand. “Emily shrunk me! She wants my college fund money for herself!”

"Right," Linda said sarcastically. "Just like how you told me the school shrunk you as a form of punishment last year when in reality you were trying to get your sister to place you in the back of Ms. McKay's skirt."

"No, she really did shrink me. Please, mom, you've got to believe me." Steve said with fear.

“Okay. I’ll call Emily and get to the bottom of this.” Linda said as she dropped her wet shrunken son down her dirty shirt into her red bra between her round breasts. 

"Quiet Steve," Linda demanded as the bug began squeaking about how setup the video was. "Stay still, Steve. Don't make me crush you."

Before calling Emily, Linda saw the video Emily sent her as she clicked play. Steve heard his shrunken voice projected from the phone as he started trying to escape not knowing what his mother would do to him now. The mounds of Linda's thick flesh of her breasts enclosed on her fleeing son as Linda smushed her boobs together. Steve wiggled not able to breathe from the hold his mother had on his one-inch body.

The mother watched her shrunken son on her vagina of her black spandex leggings begging Emily to allow him into her pussy. Linda found this horrifying that her perverted son would do something like this, yet part of Linda secretly wanted this. The thought of her son utterly powerless in his new size sparked her sexual drive with her pussy wetting at even the idea. Unclenching her plump breasts, her son collapsed on her skin gasping for air as she lifted him with her index finger and thumb.

“So, I see you’ve moved onto much bigger things than Ms. McKay’s ass,” Linda said sternly to Steve as she dangled him near her face. “Did you know what you did is considered rape? I legally have the right to squish you right now. Your life is literally in my hands. How do you feel about that, little one?"

“No mom. Please just turn me back to normal. I'm sorry.” Steve squeaked in her lethal hand.

“What’s wrong little one? Was mommy’s pussy not as good as you expected?” The woman said in a high-pitched mocking tone of him from the video.

“Please don’t put me back in there with your pussy,” Steve begged. "I'll go back to counseling. I'll do whatever. Just-"

“I tell you what, Steve. If you can make me cum like how you said in your sister's little video, I’ll allow you come out and talk with mommy. Then, you'll be my little panty slave for the rest of your life like how you wanted.” Linda explained as she was secretly excited about this video. Linda smiled. "That way we both win. Isn’t that what you wanted?"

"No mom-" Steve said as his mother spoke over him.

 “But until then, you’re grounded to my panties, little man! Now start rubbing my clit like how you were before I caught you!” Linda instructed as she took her sexual frustration out on her submissive son.

After Linda shoved her son back on her clitoris, she texted her daughter.

‘Thanks for letting me know. Steve tried to blame you for his little predicament, but I took care of him. Counseling isn't working, so I'm going to give him what he wants this time. He won't be able to attend college at his new height, so I'll be able to support you again this year. Love you, mom.’

"Rub harder, Steve," Linda commanded as she inserted the pink dildo in her vagina beneath him. "Do you want me to crush you? Remember, I legally can kill you."

Steve screamed as his mother's index finger loamed over his body as it smeared him into her clit. For the first time in months, Linda felt rejuvenated with her son no longer lazy.

Emily read the text from her mom as she waited in the line at Club Death with Nicki and Avery.

Avery gently patted the back of her pocket toying with her slaves as she waited near the wall. Meanwhile, Eric and his best friend Jake were getting used to their new Goddess Nicki who crammed them into the back of her right pocket.

“Tell me again why we had to shrink down to an inch tall?” Jake said in his new voice poking his dirty blonde hair up from Nicki’s skinny jean pocket.

“Trust me. The bouncer won’t let guys into this club. Club Death is very exclusive to rich guys and beautiful young women. Just be lucky Nicki has a shrink ray and is sneaking us in here.” Eric squeaked.

“As long as I can get some pussy tonight, I’m fine with it,” Jake replied checking out the other woman standing in line behind Nicki. "These women are fucking hot."

“Don’t worry. As soon as Nicki gets us in the club, she’ll turn us back to normal size.” Eric said as he had hopes of getting Nicki blackout drunk in the club to seduce her tonight.

“I got some pussy for you, little one.” Avery teased Jake as she lifted and dangled Bailey near Nicki’s butt. Bailey screamed afraid of Nicki's towering ass in front of her as Avery giggled.

“She’s scared of your butt, Nicki,” Avery concluded while Bailey latched her arms around her Avery’s fingernail. “You should fart on her.”

Nicki scoffed as she felt Jake wrestle with the fabric of her thin pants to keep himself on the edge of the pocket.

“I was actually referring to fucking a regular sized woman.” Jake squeaked fixing his blonde hair as he looked towards Emily’s pink booty shorts. “Hey, Emily.”

“Screw off, Jake. I don’t fuck guys small enough be trapped in the back of my best friend's pocket,” Emily stated as she despised Jake's fuckboy attitude.

“I don’t typically go for girls who look like shit.” Jake squeaked in retaliation for her derogatory comment trying to bad mouth her. “I don’t typically go for girls who’s pussy stink like shit.”

“I don’t typically go,” Jake said before he was cut off by Nicki shoving him down back into her pants pocket.

“Zip it,” Nicki commanded her new slaves down at the bottom of her ass pocket as the girls were next in line. 

Jake tried to protest Nicki’s order as he started climbing back up on the fabric of her pants to the opening. Her hand gave a small slap to the boy pushing him against her ass cheek.

“Don’t make me crush you guys.” Nicki threatened as her friends walked next to the bouncer ready to enter the club. Nicki felt a new form of confidence being able to make that statement to two college seniors who were way stronger than the girl just minutes earlier.

“Jake, stop it!” Eric yelped as the boys shook from the gentle slap. “We’ll get our size back in a minute. Just cool it...”

The bouncer of the club looked rather short being a five-foot-six-inch female. Having curly dark hair with a lot of dark eyeliner, she motioned the ladies to walk over to her.

“Aren’t bouncers supposed to be big?” Avery questioned her. “You’re about as tall as me.”

“Yeah, I’m supposed to be bartending.” The bouncer said in her brown leather jacket after checking the girl’s ID. “The guy working here got fired for groping some girls as he checked them into the club.”

Instead of getting fired like how the bouncer thought, the man was shrunken by the women after he unintentionally rubbed one of the girl’s butts searching for any guns or knives. It turns out one of the girls did have a weapon, a shrink ray, as they blasted him down to the size of an ant.

The girls stepped over him as they waltzed into the club. Telling the owner about the awkward encounter with the guy outside, the owner ordered one of her bartenders to tend to the security of the place.

“Sounds like an asshole.” Emily deducted from the tone of her voice as she gave the bouncer her ID.

“Yeah, he was a jerk.” The bouncer said before waving her and Avery into the club unaware the prior bouncer was shrunken down below her near her foot.

“Help me!” The man squelched up to the short women who now toppled over his ant-sized body. Only being able to see her boots and pants from his size, he feared the foot crushing him.

“Happy birthday.” The bouncer said to Nicki after she showed her ID.

“Thanks,” Nicki replied about to walk into the club when the bouncer stopped her.

“You can’t have your shrink ray in here as it is considered a weapon. You’ll have to put it up in your car.” The bouncer spoke abiding by the rules.

“Oh,” Nicki said realizing Avery had already left into the club with the keys to the car. “Is there any way I could just leave it with you?”

The woman agreed as she retrieved the shrink ray and put it in a tray of weapons. 

"A shrink ray?" The bug of a man below the giantess questioned as he saw her take it from Nicki. "Yes! Unshrink me, please!"

The bug began sprinting to the young bouncer's boot as she stepped back to place it with the other weapons. She turned to the next person in line as she stepped forward to check their ID. Unaware her former coworker shrunk below her, she shifted her right boot over his body and crushed him like a bug. His body turned into a red mush and plastered on the bottom ridges of her brown boot like gum.

The boys in Nicki’s pants went crazy when they heard their goddess ask if she could leave her shrink ray with the bouncer. Nicki remembered the shrunken bugs, but she wasn’t going to allow them to tarnish her night as it was their idea to shrink and hide in the back of her pants in the first place. They would have to face their consequences like real men or bugs.

“Wait? What about us? How are we supposed to get big again?” Jake yelled at Eric as they began to climb up to her pocket opening. The boys had yet to realize they had lost their power to a twenty-one-year-old white girl. “I can’t fuck women at the size of an inch.”

“Nicki! Nicki!” The men shouted uniformly as they hoped Nicki would hear them if they yelled at the same time.

“Shh!” The bouncer shushed Nicki as the faint cries of the boys hardly surpassed the muffled music inside the club. “Do you hear that? It sounds like an insect of some sort.”

Nicki instantly recognized the sound of the two downsized boys chanting her name as she just cracked a smile.

“Yeah. Keep worshipping your goddess,” the twenty-one-year-old thought to herself while she retrieved her driver’s license for the bouncer. They were officially trapped at the size of bugs in the back of Nicki’s white skinny jeans.

Nicki waved goodbye to the young bouncer as she strutted in the club with the boys in her back right pocket of her white skinny jeans. Shaking her ass with every step from her pumps, the boys sunk and fell down their new home. Nicki paused with the boys hitting her ass cheek as she looked around to make sure no one could hear her.

“If you boys ever want to turn back to normal, start kissing my ass,” Nicki commanded after she tilted her head towards her back to give her first order.

Filled with lust and envy over the slender girl’s body, Eric eagerly shifted his punches into a make-out session with the large booty. With the only other captive doing it, Jake quickly followed suit as he wished to return to his normal size.

Nicki could hardly feel the two bugs face scrape against her rear as they kissed it, yet she won. She now controlled the boys.

Chapter 04: What Color of Panties by Envy

Chapter 04: What Color of Panties

A few minutes went by as Nicki, Avery, and Emily waited in a line to order some drinks. The boys remained adamant of appeasing their standing goddess, Nicki, with her pants slightly damp from their mouths salivating while kissing it. Nicki completely forgot about them after fumbling through her purse for her stepfather’s credit card to start a tab for their drinks.

With a couple of shots of hard liquor in the hands for each of them, the girls waltzed over to an empty table close to the dance floor as the loud music drowned out any attempt of sound of the downsized people. They all screamed after feeling the pants tighten as the girls bent down to sit.

Immediately after sitting down on the bar stools, Nicki and Avery turned to each other as the two felt their captives compressed to their right butt cheeks and laughed. Avery began smearing her ass against the back of the seating where the helpless couple pressed into her ass with the exerted pressure.

After downing their first couple shots of hard liquor, the girls all groaned in disgust at the taste and proceeded to carry on their conversation.

“What happened to Eric and Jake?” Emily asked Nicki as she had yet to mention them upon entering the club.

“Oh," Nicki replied as she nearly shot the water she drunk out of her nose. “Let’s just say that they’ll be kissing my ass all of tonight if they ever want to get their size back.”

“That’s nothing,” Avery added to the conversation. “I’m keeping Bailey and Tyler as my slaves for the rest of their lives. Honestly, they would amount to nothing else in life, so they should thank me.”

“Is that even legal?” Emily questioned. “You’re enslaving them as tiny pissants.”

“We have them on video begging Nicki to shrink them down for their 'relationship journey.' I’m giving them what they fucking wanted.” Avery argued defensively. “With their voices so high-pitched and ungodly annoying, I can’t tell what they are saying. For all I know, the two of them keep begging to kiss my ass which they will for the rest of their lives.”

“That’s fucked up. Bailey was our friend,” Emily said feeling righteous as she crossed her arms in disproval.

“A friend who now eats from my ass.” The older college student commented with an evil smirk on her face.

“You’re such a bitch.” Emily replied with her bothered and slightly jealous of Avery’s power.

“That’s cheap coming from the girl who shrunk her brother a minute ago and stuffed him deep inside her mother’s coochie. All of that so that she could frame him and get more money for school next fall.” Avery retorted as a short pause between the two feisty girls ensued.

 “Let’s get more drinks!” Nicki exclaimed as she struggled to break the tension between her two angry friends.

“No, I’m going dancing,” Avery stated as she stood up with her two captives in the back of her right pocket.

After stepping a couple of feet away from the table, Avery stopped as she flipped her hair back to the girls. “Hey, Emily.”

“What?” The young college student replied in anger as she saw Avery purposely fluffing her thick ass out.

A hard-sudden smack pressed Bailey and Tyler’s bodies into Avery’s dark blue jeans. That hit left the bugs wholly immobilized with their voices even more muffled as their bodies seeped into the fabric.

“Whatever. I don’t care about your stupid little slaves.” Emily said half-heartedly as she watched Avery rub her right hand up and down her pocket over her victims.

“Help us!” The two bugs cried out in desperation as Tyler felt his rib cage snap from Avery’s rough play.

An audible crunch sound came from his body from the unbearable compression. The boy yelled a blood curling scream with most of Avery's pressure on his little body.

Bailey joined in Avery’s fun game when the giantess began smearing her slave around her butt cheek. When Avery final let off her slaves, Tyler collapse with his body internally bleeding while Bailey hit the thick flesh of the plump ass.

"You bitch!" Bailey exploded as she tried to hurt Avery by biting her ass cheek like a small child.

“What’s that? You bugs want more?” Avery asked in a sadistic yet playful voice without her even able to hear or feel Bailey’s retaliation.

Bailey’s teeth seeped into the strands of Avery’s dark blue jeans and could not pierce her way to the butt cheek. From the giantess’s nasty comments and actions, Bailey felt like she morphed into some disgusting insect.

“I’ll see you, girls, later.” Avery chuckled as she strolled to the dancefloor.

With her ass the thickest out from the group of friends, Avery began to twerk to the club music. Everyone else on the dancefloor enjoyed Avery’s confident attitude as she rubbed her ass on other girls’ thighs.

Emily watched Avery dance as she secretly envied the woman’s dominance and attitude over everything, yet no way would she outright say it. Emily continued to stare until her blonde friend, Nicki, arrived to the table.

“I got us some shots!” Nicki yelled to Emily with four shots of hard liquor in her hands.

“Why’d you get so many shots, Nicki? Are you trying to kill us?” Emily asked as she knew this was Nicki’s first-time drinking.

“Relax, I can handle my own tonight.” The birthday girl replied as the two downed a couple of shots.

“I think I know what your problem is,” Nicki spoke to Emily as she began feeling a little delirious from the alcohol. “You’re jealous of Avery because you don’t have a little tiny slave yourself.”

“What?” Emily jumped as she got instantly defensive.

“Admit it. You secretly wanted Steve squirming inside your pussy instead of your mother’s.” Nicki teased.

“Gross!” Emily yelled in disgust. “The single thought of my brother inside me makes me sick.”

“God, I can’t believe he wanted inside my pants so bad!” The buzzed girl exclaimed.

“Panties.” Emily mocked Steve from earlier as the two laughed. “No, he either wanted your butt, or our old teacher, Ms. McKay’s butt.”

“What the fuck? Do you think your mom ever found him inside her?” Nicki wondered after sipping her glass of ice water. “What do you think your mom is doing to him?”

“I think I have an idea,” Emily said as she pictured her brother exploring their mother’s hairy bush. “She probably has him doing little chores for her.”

“Chores like what, folding her panties?” Nicki answered as she felt one of her slaves brush on her ass.

The reality of the situation stooped a lot worse for Steve as it took him nearly an hour to get his mother to cum for the first time. With him exhausted after being held against Linda’s clitoris, Steve laid in the puddle of his mother’s wet juices with him scrunched in the pussy to keep warm near the folds.

After changing her relationship status from ‘Single’ to ‘It’s complicated” on Facebook, Linda reached down her slender body for her son. Scooping her sex toy out of her coochie with just her index finger, she brought her son to her naked chest and sat him on her left titty while giving him a sly smile.

After falling on the enormous tit that weighted more than him, Steve dragged himself up on his two feet. Peering at his mother’s face with her brown eyes attentive at her smartphone she held in her hand, Steve cleared his throat by spitting and vomiting out the woman’s bodily juices shoved down his esophagus a few minutes ago.

“Well...” Linda boomed to her son as her eyes flashed upon him for a millisecond before returning to her phone. “I’m listening.”

“Where do I start?” Steve mumbled to himself as he needed a way out of his predicament. “Well, you see mom-“

“What the frick?” The forty-year-old-year woman interrupted after squinting at a provocative headline of a news article on her NBC app.

Leaning towards her nightstand to grab her reading glasses, her son clanged on her nipple nearly sliding into the middle of her breasts. Putting on her thick plastic framed glasses, the mother began quietly reading while Steve climbed back to the top of her left tit.

“Go on,” Linda insisted with her still fixated on her phone’s screen.

“I never meant any of what I said in that video, and I’m sorry for saying it,” Steve said sincerely after he figured his best motive would be to play the sympathy card.

“Rub my nipple while you speak to me, son,” Linda commented without even looking at her worthless son as he rolled his eyes and let out a quiet groan.

Dropping on his knees, Steve muttered a couple of cuss words as it angered him that his mother kept having him do things for her especially since he just regained his breath a minute ago. With no choice but to kiss her ass in hopes of receiving his old life back, Steve started stroking and massaging the large nipple.

“I’m truly sorry, mom,” Steve said as he proceeded to fondle her tit. “I’m young and have yet to learn to respect women.”

“Mmm hmm…” Linda hummed in agreeance.

“But just like you said at my school a year and a half ago, I don’t understand the consequences of my actions as I am too young and dumb right now. Remember when Ms. McKay wished to leave me the size of bug after she found me on her Subway cookie, you stood up for me.” Steve squeaked to his mother. “So please, stand up for me now. Send me back to counseling if you want.”

”Are you done?” Linda finally asked as she looked towards her son with a devious smile. Steve shook his head yes with him still attentive to the warm nipple.

“First of all, understand that your actions have consequences. You’re an adult now, so start acting like one.” Linda boomed as Steve looked down with a wide smirk set on his face. He realized from the first three words his mom spoke that he would get off scotch free with just a little lecture.

“Look at me when I’m talking to you, Steve,” Linda ordered, yet Steve could not get the smirk off his face when he looked up at the towering woman. Linda noticed his grin but ignored her son’s lack of seriousness and continued.

“When the school called me about what happened to you with Ms. McKay, I sided with you because you never broke the law. From the beginning, the scene looked horrific. With your friend Dave banished between her butt crack of her tight black skirt, it was hard for anyone to not feel bad for you shrunken boys. With the adhesive completely encasing Dave's body to where his face permanently stuck near her asshole, you boys made the mistake of spiking her drink with lactose that flared up her farting. That’s not to mention the kid who exploded in red mush next to Dave on the impact of her butt when she sat on Dave and him. Then, there was you on the edge of the principles desk traumatized that you just watched your friend get devoured from her turkey sandwich as you kept worshipping this nut-job teacher claiming her as your goddess.” Linda reminisced almost ashamed to call Steve her son.

“And now this?!” Linda bellowed as Steve worried from the severity in her tone. “Did counseling mean nothing to you?!”

“I’m sorry," Steve repeated quietly unsure of what else to say or do.

“You have one of two options, mister. Either I call the police and show them your little video; tell them about how I initially found you messing around in my panties and let the law decide how to punish you.” Linda said. “Or you can remain shrunk for the rest of your life with the slight chance that I would grant you your size back if you pleasure me well enough.”

“But… but… but…” Steve stammered as his whole previous life flushed down the toilet.

“Stop talking about my butt.” Linda teased before getting serious again. “Make a choice, Steve.”

With the law hard on shrunken rapes as many perverts attempted them on younger girls and elder women, Steve realized his case with his mother would probably result to him being placed to death or being placed inside a labor camp of shiny shoes for the rest of his life. With his second option, he would still have the chance to escape and perhaps find a gracious person who would grant him his size back.

“Second choice.” Steve griped as he felt defeated. With him annoyed at his mom, he stood up no longer stimulating the nipple.

“This is bullshit,” Steve said under his breath unaware his mom heard him.

“Oh, are you done rubbing my nipple?” Linda fumed after she heard his complaint.

“Yeah, I’m tired, mom. I think I need some rest.” Steve replied.

“Okay.” Linda squealed as she flung her son off her breast which forced him to roll on her queen-sized bed. “I’ll just go watch some TV.”

“TV?” Steve thought on her blankets as Linda stood with her gigantic naked body in front of her son. Secretly, Steve wished to watch television as it would give him something else to think about than his current situation with his mom, yet the boy had enough of his mom for one day. This time away would give him a chance to devise a plan for his future escape.

After Linda finished getting dressed a couple of minutes later, she walked over to her son who pretended to be asleep on her mattress. Edging her face closer to her son, Linda wanted to give him a goodnight kiss. With the ceiling light going dark from Linda’s head covering it, Steve sensed a colossal force growing nearer to him. Opening his eyes in fear that it might be his mother’s butt, Steve saw the woman’s lips descending upon him. Steve perceived Linda’s notion as if she wished to eat him; Steve began squealing like a pig about to be slaughtered.

Linda opened her eyes to watch her son’s pathetic attempt to run away from her on the sheets. Grabbing him with her two fingers, she opened up her spandex legging to place him in there with her vagina again.

“I mean since you have so much energy that you wish to run,” Linda said as she sealed her leggings closed. “Might as well do some good with it in my pants.”

Linda walked to her kitchen after her appetite grew from her masturbation session. Searching through her fridge, she pulled out a bag of baby carrots and headed to her green recliner to watch her TV. Linda sat near the TV with Steve unable to rest due to the heat and humidity inside Linda’s underwear.

The heat and humidity dampened in the back of Nicki’s pants on her two captives as the girl lost count of how many shots she had taken. With Emily not wanting to surpass her already drunken state, she rejected Nicki’s free liquor placed on her step-father’s card which forced Nicki to drink with other girls in the club.

“Another round, girls?” Nicki exclaimed after she downed her shot glass clean with the group.

The group consented mainly to send the trashed girl away with her getting all touchy and overemotional with them. Nicki stumbled into a couple of chairs to jolted her bugs side to side in her tight pocket. After fumbling into a table, Nicki rested her arms on the table as she felt her liquor climbing back up her esophagus. Swallowing the nastiness back down to her stomach, Nicki tried to get ahold of herself before walking to the bar.

“Nicki, stop,” Emily said as she stepped in front of her.

 “Get… Get out my way.” The blonde girl stuttered as she wished to drink even more. Pushing her friend to the side, Nicki walked up to the bartender who gave Nicki an annoyed look.

“Four shots of Hennessy for me and my girlfriends,” Nicki demanded in her drunk charismatic voice. “Put it on my dad's- my tab.”

“No.” The thirty-something-year-old redneck man replied as he continued to clean his work area.

“Excuse me?” Nicki said.

“You’re way too drunk to be having any more shots,” the bartender replied. “We don’t need you to be throwing up in here.”

“Do you know who I am?” Nicki responded as her anger rose. “It’s my birthday today!”

“I don’t care.” The bartender said nonchalantly with no fear of the short blonde girl.

“I have a shrink ray.” Nicki threatened with the indication of using it on him.

After the man scoffed by him knowing weapons are prohibited inside the club, he lost his composure and yelled. “Get the fuck out of here!”

“That’s it.” Nicki said as the man broke the straw. Fumbling through her small purse, she searched for her shrink ray after forgetting she left it outside with the bouncer. With her embarrassed after a few seconds of trying to find it, Nicki’s cheeks turned red as if she ate something spicy again.

“I said get the fuck out of here!” The guy repeated in a meaner tone as Nicki ran back to the group of girls with tears down her face.

“Oh my gosh? What happened?” One of the girls asked Nicki as they sat at their table.

“He… yelled… at me… for no reason.” Nicki said as she could hardly speak of how distraught she felt.

“Who?” The girl asked Nicki.

“Him.” She directed her finger towards the bartender.

“I swear- the service here is ass,” Another one of the girls said. “First the bouncer gropes my ass, and now this. We have got to teach this guy a lesson, too.”

After the group of three girls rose from their seats, they walked to the bartender as they told Nicki to follow them. The man, already busy from his heavy night, sighed after he saw the angry group of girls pursue him.

“Did you yell at our friend, here?” One of the girls said.

“What do you girls want from me?” The bartender named Drew replied. Ignoring the initial question entirely, Drew sought to resolve their little conflict as soon as possible.

“We want you to apologize to our friend!” Another one of the girls yelled.

“I’m sorry.” The guy said half-heartedly with his hand against the counter. “Is that it?”

The girls looked at each other in utter anger as they sneered.

“Wow say it like you actually mean it next time.” A girl said with the bartender confused.

“Next time?” He wondered when a bright blue beam from a shrink ray hit his face.

The man went from towering over all the girls to the size of an ant in the midst of a second after the ray hit him. His body plunged down on the countertop near where his dirty rag laid as it took no time for him to realize what happened to him.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Drew screamed, but none of the girls could even hear his frail cries.

“Come on. Let’s get out of here.” One of the girls spoke as they knew the cops would be showing up soon to arrest them for using their weapon.

The girls quickly left to the exit as Nicki stood there in her drunken state feeling dazed. She looked at the counter as she saw a small figure running across the table.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” The man squealed as he noticed Nicki’s hazel eyes beaming straight down on him.

Nicki looked like a cat waiting to pounce on its prey with a smirk on her face from the little guy attempting to run for his life. The man yelled trying to appease the giantess for her not to crush him like an ant but was unaware his squeaks went unheard.

“Nicki, what happened?” Emily questioned after the bright light blinded the place as she saw her best friend dazed out of her mind.

“Nobody move.” The owner named Cathy commanded the other two bartenders behind the counter. “I’ve already called the cops, and they’ll be reviewing the security footage for the perps that ran out.”

“I knew I should have worn underwear today.” One of the bartenders in a black skirt named Debbie murmured to herself as the owner, Cathy, started crawling on the floor with a flashlight.

“He’s got to be here somewhere. The question is how small he is right now.” The owner said as looked shined the light on the floor.

“An ant.” Nicki thought still eying the little guy running to the bartender, Debbie.

“The girl used a shrink ray know to decrease people to the size of an ant.” The bartender informed the woman.

“I know, but God only knows if it was on full power.” The owner sniped back. “I’m never going to find him.”

“Tell him to run into the light. He’s still human. He understands words.” Debbie said frustrating the owner even more.

“Alright, Drew. Run towards the light.” The middle-aged woman said in a mocking tone.

By coincidence, a tiny indoor ant happened to get lost from its tribe and stumbled into the emitted light. A quick shriek of relief came from Cathy’s mouth as she watched the small figure pause in fear of seeing a giant human. Picking the little guy up with the tips of her fingernails, the owner turned to Debbie.

“Quickly, get me a cup,” Cathy ordered as she didn’t want to crush and drop the little thing.

The bartender grabbed a clean whiskey glass and handed it over to the owner. She dropped the tiny ant in it as she still didn’t recognize the figure with it being too dark.

“Do not serve anyone that cup.” The owner ordered as she placed it on the back counter next to the fireball whiskey. “I don’t need a lawsuit on my hands for an employee being devoured by an oblivious customer.”

Nicki watched the shrunken bartender finish his last few strides to Debbie. Licking her lips to scare him as he scared her, the man began jumping up at his coworker in fear.

“Debbie! Debbie! Debbie!” The man screamed as loud as he could to no avail. The only girl who could see him was the one who wished to eat him.

“We should probably get cleaning if the cops are coming,” Debbie said in disappointment as she grabbed the dirty rag and began wiping up and down on the counters.

Drew panicked as the rag scooched closer to where he lingered. With no choice but to worship the only person who noticed him, he dropped down to his knees and prayed.

“Help me! Help me!” The man begged to the trashed birthday girl, but Nicki took no affirmative action leaving him to fend for himself.

The rag swept right next to him as the guy ran to the clear side of the table before the cloth could brush back. Drew wiped some sweat off his face in relief that he managed to save himself as Debbie proceeded to finish the rest of the countertop.

“You missed a spot.” The blonde drunk girl boomed as the shrunken man’s hair stood up with goosebumps.

“Oh, did I?” The bartender replied to the drunk.

“Right there.” Nicki pointed near where the bug stood.

Not wanting to enrage the drunk, the bartender retrieved the rag and proceeded to rub around where she pointed without her able to see any streak or mark.

“Further down,” Nicki commanded as the girl moved the rag closer to her. In the nick of time, the man broke to his left once again evaded being flung off the table.

“To your right,”  Nicki stated as she slid the rag in the opposite direction of the bug. “No. Left.”

Debbie grunted as she grew agitated of Nicki’s game. Quickly moving the rag to her left, she forcefully swept anything on the counter to her. Debbie acted too fast for the man as she caught him with the edge of the rag and flung him off his stable platform into the air. Falling down the massive drop against Debbie’s skirt, the man screamed while spiraling to his near death. Luckily, a loose thread stuck out on the bottom of the skirt, something Debbie meant to cut with her scissors this morning, saved Drew with him clinging to it.

“You got him, or I mean it.” Nicki giggled after thinking she ended the man as she stumbled away. “Where’s the restroom here?”

“I’m sorry. It’s her first-time drinking.” Emily stated as she chased after her friend.

Debbie rolled her eyes with her now focused on her appearance for the police. She’d seen what happened to her coworker and expected the police to question her about it.

“Woo!” The shrunken bartender yelled out as he dangled from a thread in the air. He managed to cheat death and had Debbie's laziness to thank for it.

With the amount of adrenaline pumping through his body, Drew felt like he could do anything. Then, it hit Drew. He and his friends always wondered what color of panties Debbie wore, and he was in the perfect position to find it out today.

Climbing his body closer to the black crepe skirt, he stuck his head into the dark open space. He felt like he could smell the atmosphere inside there enriched with the woman’s pheromones excreting from her vagina.

“I always knew her pussy smelled.” The shrunken man commented as he peered up to complete darkness. “I have to find out for everyone.”

The bartender pulled his phone out of his pocket which shrunk with him in the altercation with the women. Turning his flash on his phone, he snapped a picture. The light reflected poorly off the walls of her skirt where it finally met up with the woman’s naked cooch.

“Holy shit,” Drew said sternly as he examined the photo. “That’s a naked pussy if I ever saw one.”

“Police are outside.” The middle-aged owner snapped as she crept behind the bar to retrieve the whiskey cup with the ant inside it. “You guys better not do anything stupid.”

“You guys better not do anything stupid.” The shrunken bartender mocked the giantess as he heard her heels stepping away.

“Why couldn’t Cathy be the one who shrunk?” The man thought as he scrolled through his text messages. Searching for the group chat with his boisterous boys from work and school, he finally found the chat with the names stating ‘John, Tim, Sam + 9.’

“I didn’t realize we had so many in the crew.” The bug whispered to himself as he uploaded the picture quickly with him curious about how his friends would react to this vital news.

Many of them perceived women as objects, and they would guess what color of panties they would wear before they got in their pants. Debbie refused any of the boys’ advances which left her underwear a mystery until now.

‘Debbie ain’t got knickers. What a major slut.’ The caption read as the shrunken guy hit send. Little did he know that message would land him in a heap of trouble for his life to proceed.

The first person to respond was John who sent ‘Awesome. Nice pic. How’d you get it?’ which made Drew chuckle.

‘I have my ways.’ Drew responded ambiguously with him too embarrassed to admit his true size to his boys.

Drew hung on the edge of the skirt for a minute after sniffing between Debbie's legs again as he got an erection. He prepared to stroke his meat when his phone vibrated again.

‘What the fuck?!’ Stephanie texted in the chat to the two perverts. Drew jolted unsure of how Stephanie got into their conversation as another person began to type.

“This is seriously fucked up guys.” Aubrey messaged as Drew panicked. Checking all the recipients at the top, Drew realized he sent the picture to his workgroup with the only other message in the thread being from Cathy from a few months ago talking about the work time for St. Patrick’s Day.

“Fuck me!” Drew yelled as he realized Debbie and Cathy were part of the recipients. Climbing the woman’s skirt out of sheer fear, Drew watched Debbie scrape her giant hand along the bottom of her skirt to find him.

“I know you’re here, Drew. Don’t make me shake my skirt to fling you off like a bug.” The giantess boomed as Drew gulped in fear.

Letting go of the skirt topped his most dangerous list in life, but Drew had no other choice other than to fall and die when she started shaking her skirt for him. Drew screamed and let go of his safety into the giant palm of his coworker, Debbie.

“This is an ant, ma’am.” The detective said as she examined the tiny critter with a magnifying glass.

“No, that is Drew,” Cathy corrected as she still naively believed it. “He listens to my commands and everything.”

“What’s that look like to you?” Officer Rachel said to the female bouncer that squashed the other shrunken ant at the door.

“Definitely an ant,” She replied hastily not wanting to get involved in the argument.

“Ma’am, I hate to say it, but you’re going to have to shut down the club. You have a confirmed missing person inside there, and God only knows if those women shrunk anyone else in private.”

“I understand.” The owner griped for how bad this would look for business. Her phone vibrated for the third time in the same minute as she pulled it free from her pocket to check it.

“God, I hate ants,” Rachel stated as she smeared the insect against the glass of the whiskey cup with her index finger and threw the cup with the weapons. “All these weapons are hereby confiscated and will be coming with us. If people don’t like it, they can kiss my ass.”

“Hold on, officer. I think I got something.” Cathy said eagerly as she showed her phone to the dirty blonde woman. “See, I think I found where Drew went.”

Rachel read the messages as her eyes widened at the darkened picture. Her eyes peeked in anger as it reminded her of a graphic case she pursued in the past.

“Oh, that’s something all right. That’s shrunken sexual assault.” Detective Rachel informed Cathy as she barged through the club door.

Debbie felt Drew plop in her hand which made her feel powerful that she could command her coworker to do something on a whim by making a little threat. After scooting her hand near her eyes, she watched the guy run around her palm like a chicken with no head.

“Cut the music!” Detective Rachel yelled as she stormed into the club.

“Umm.. Miss. A shrunken guy is swimming in the toilet of the woman’s restroom.” A random girl said to the police officer immediately after she entered.

“What?” The dirty blonde questioned as she walked towards the bar.

“Do you want us to just flush him?” The girl asked.

“No. Save him. I got something planned for him.” Rachel said as she dashed to Debbie.

“Uh oh! You better run.” Debbie whispered to Drew as the officer approached the counter with Cathy shortly behind her.

Drew dashed hoping that Debbie would lose him at his current size as she focused on the detective. Instead, Debbie pointed down at Drew giving the detective a clear visual on him from the get-go.

“I love when we have runners. I love feeling their little guts crush under my palm.” The woman bragged to Debbie as she tracked the criminal in pursuit with her right hand.

Taunting him for a little bit longer, Drew could not anticipate when she would crush him which caused him to freak out. Cathy crept over the other side of the counter and loomed over the bug. Picking him up with relative ease, her fingernails dug into his skin as he screamed at his now former boss to put him out of his misery.

“No need for any killing.” The oblivious woman said as Drew tried dangling his way out of her tight grip on him.

“You’re right. We could always use more ant-sized people in the medical field.” Rachel replied as Drew threw a tantrum at Cathy. “Who knows? This pervert may get lucky and be able to explore vaginas for a living. I heard it's becoming quite popular for tiny prisoners to check on the babies during pregnancy.”

“I know my rights. I demand an attorney.” The bug squeaked as Cathy’s fingers opened. He screamed until landing in the detective’s palm where a phone camera got shoved in his face.

“Smile,” Debbie said as she took a picture for the group text to let them know that Drew was apprehended for his stunt.

“It’s only fair.” The detective said allowing the picture as the guy took a picture of the woman’s vagina.

“What happened here?” Nicki asked as she stumbled up to the crowd.

“Some prevent got caught looking up this woman’s skirt.” Detective Rachel replied as she pointed at Debbie with the ant in her other hand. Nicki giggled as she recognized the tiny figure.

“Say goodbye little man.” Rachel said as she unzipped her pocket on the side of her thigh and dropped him inside there. Zipping him inside there to prevent any escape, the woman proceeded to the restroom to check on this other case.

“Nicki let’s go. My mom is waiting outside.” Emily said impatiently. Nicki tried to remember what she forgot as she left the club unaware she forgot multiple items: her dad’s credit card, her new shrink ray, and little Jake who was about to be arrested by the detective in a minute.

In the back of Nicki’s pants only remained Eric, he screamed and pounded on the thick flesh of Nicki’s right butt cheek to try to tell her something, yet Nicki could not feel any of his pathetic attempts. A few minutes ago, Nicki used the restroom as she wobbled back in forth to fit her tight jeans around her waist. This knocked the boys around the pocket eventually catapulting Jake into the toilet from her stall for other girls to find him.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7288