The Goddess Initiative by GTortoise
Summary:

When the world is threatened by giant interdimensional monsters only a goddess can save them.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Growing Woman, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 18038 Read: 28223 Published: March 07 2018 Updated: March 07 2018

1. Prologue by GTortoise

2. Chapter 1 by GTortoise

3. Chapter 2 by GTortoise

4. Chapter 3 by GTortoise

5. Chapter 4 by GTortoise

6. Interlude by GTortoise

7. Chapter 5 by GTortoise

8. Chapter 6 by GTortoise

9. Chapter 7 (WIP) by GTortoise

Prologue by GTortoise

 

Prologue

 

No one knows why the Kaiju came for us. Sure, there are plenty of theories, but no one really knows. One day the oceans were filled with fish, plankton, and water. The day after that, Kaiju. Scientists thought they had discovered a new deep-ocean mammal. Well, they had much right. Problem was, they weren’t from our oceans. Or even our planet.

The first city hit was Sydney, Australia. There were scattered, unverified reports from all over the world before that, but Sydney had the television crews. The Sydney Crisis put Kaiju in people’s living rooms- where they have remained ever since. Nothing whips the populace into a frenzy better than a good Kaiju attack. Of course nowadays there is a lot less excitement than there was then… And more fear. A lot more fear.

 

Back in the beginning it was mostly Class Ones. That’s government shorthand for one hundred feet tall. Class Two is two hundred feet tall. The rest… well, you get the idea. And let's not even get started on why the measurements ended up in Imperial rather than Metric, we don’t have that kind of time. Nowadays we count ourselves lucky if all we get is a Class Two. ‘What difference does a couple hundred feet make?’ you might ask. The answer is simple: a Class One weighs around six hundred tons. a Class Three is over sixteen thousand tons. In other words, exponentiality is a bitch.

 

Stopping sixteen thousand tons of civilization devouring monster is no mean feat, which is why the Goddess Initiative handles it. Or as most like to call them, the G.I.- a little nod to the days when normal men and women fought normal battles for normal causes. Certainly not the global war for the fate of mankind that is being fought today.

 

So what is the G.I. exactly? That’s what you’re here to learn, right? Because you were one of those poor saps who hid in a bunker after Sydney and thought the whole world was coming to an end right then and there? Or maybe you held out until New York or Tokyo. Whatever the case, you should know that the only reason you’re not a Kaiju snack is that the G.I. found the Symbiotes before the Kaiju got too big for conventional weapons.

 

The Symbiotes are living antennae that broadcast and receive signals between dimensions. On humans they attach to the base of the spine and from there allow some pretty incredible stuff. Most importantly, they allow girls to grow to colossal size. Girls only- something to do with chromosomes. They also allow telepathic communication between the hosts of twin symbiotes. How Symbiotes perform these miracles supposedly has to do with absorbing ambient energy from neighboring dimensions, or something. Don’t sweat the details, the ‘how’ of it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that it works. You plug one Symbiote into an ‘Operator’, its twin into a ‘Goddess’, they sync, and presto: our greatest weapon against the Kaiju is forged.

 

For a while it even looked like we might turn things around and drive them back to whatever hell they came from. But you know what they say… All good things must come to an end.

 

Chapter 1 by GTortoise

 

“Operator Beshik reporting in, we’re ten klicks from the contact point. Commencing sync with my Goddess,” Pat Beshik shouted into the radio over the roar of the chopper lifting off behind him.

 

Pat’s earbud hissed with static before HQ’s response, “Be quick Operator, you’ve got a midrange Class Two headed straight towards you.”

 

“Thanks for telling me what I already know,” Pat muttered as he ran through a field of grass flattened by the powerful jets of air from the departing helicopter. [Did you say something, Pat?] Trisha sent. She stood a dozen feet away staring southwest towards the Kaiju. Dark brown hair streamed out behind her fluttering in the wind, and her athletic muscles tense with anticipation. She was barely as tall as his shoulder, for now. There was no reason for her to speak telepathically at that range, but old habits died hard.

 

[Nothing important, let’s get started.] Pat sent back. Trish returned the telepathic equivalent of a nod, and they began. He pictured her growing, as he had been trained. Trish had explained months earlier that it was different for her, that she had to picture everything around her getting smaller. Pat figured it pretty much amounted to the same thing.

 

The growth came quickly at first, it always did. One second Trish was barely over 5’, the next she was climbing into double digits. Her toned body expanded outward in every direction, but the only landmark in the open field was Pat himself. When her heel started plowing through dirt in his direction he silently cursed himself for standing so close. At thirty feet tall, she was already massive. Her calves were finely rounded pillars wider than his body, that flexed powerfully as she curled her toes into the forgiving ground. Growing was quite a pleasurable experience for a Goddess, or so he had been told.

 

Pat fell back a few steps as Trish passed fifty feet, her ankle coming even with his waist. Her feet were already longer than he was tall and getting bigger by the second. Watching her toes wriggle, tearing up dirt and grass as though it were fine sand gave him chills. How quickly would his bones snap if she flexed her toe on his body? Instantly, he knew, but even knowing he couldn’t stop thinking about it. Dreading it. He looked away from her feet, staring up her pillar-like legs to feminine flare of her increasingly gargantuan hips. It was a little better.

 

Trish would never hurt him, of course, but when you stand next to something that can kill you just by stepping to close to where you’re standing- no amount of fear is unfounded. That is how Pat saw it anyway. Trish was Goddess and Goddesses were to be feared. They battled Kaiju head-on for chrissakes, and those things were monsters. Nevermind that Trish had a smile that she reserved for the rare occasions when he’d earned her affection. Pat would do anything for one of those smiles. If only she felt the same way…

[Focus Pat, it’s slowing down and I’m not even in Class One range yet.] Trish sent. Easy for her to say, she didn’t have to stare up at a pair of once B-cup tits that were suddenly as big as his entire body. They were encased in the biopolymer all Godesses’s wore. The glossy grey material grew with them, but it left very little to the imagination. Like a skin tight superhero costume, which he guessed was fitting considering Goddesses were basically superheroes.

 

“I SAID FOCUS,” Trish spoke, her words echoing like thunder.

 

Pat nearly peed himself. He forced himself to run through the training exercises, closing his eyes and imagining a still lake. From the center of that lake a head appears followed by shoulders and so on. The girl grows as she rises, water cascading from her magnificent body. By the time her breasts surface they are larger than head had been when she started. By the time her waist appears her belly button is large enough for the original body to have walked into. When her hips came into view Trish sent,  [Good. That’s better, but hurry if you can. It sees me now. Its coming.] There was no need to ask which ‘it’ she was referring to. The Kaiju was coming.

 

Trish exploded upwards, as fast as he could make her. It happened so fast Pat had to leap clear or be crushed under the growing mound of dirt her feet were pushing outward as they expanded. As he scrambled away he saw her feet were wider than he was tall and three times as long. He had slept in bedrooms smaller than the shoes it would take to cover her increasingly massive feet.

 

This was when the deep fear started setting in. It started in his stomach, like a sinking feeling that grew worse and worse the larger she got. Trish was eclipsing the light from the sun, putting what seemed like the entire world into her shadow. Something in the darkness terrified him. [I’m sorry Trish, this is the best I can do.] Pat Sent.

 

Trish’s response was quick, [I don’t think a hundred and seventy feet is good enough, this thing looks big Pat. Really big. No, don’t look that will just make it harder for you to focus just… do your best.] The way she said ‘do your best’ filled him with resolve. Like she believed in him.

 

[Okay.] he sent firmly.        

Then he began to feel the ground shake. The Kaiju was coming. There wasn’t enough time! Trish was still under two hundred feet tall, which meant she would be at a severe weight and reach disadvantage against a midrange. He fueled his imagination, picturing Trish expanding like a dying a star. A celestial being. A Goddess in truth.

 

[We’re out of time!] Trish sent. She was a few feet shy of two hundred. It would have to be enough. Pat ran a short distance away and turned to face the oncoming Kaiju. The massive beast’s horned head reminded him of a rhinoceros except that its back had a line of sharp looking spines tracing its spine all the way to the tip of its tail. And It was charging, a massive cloud of dust trailed behind it. There were no time to get clear.

 

The Kaiju plowed into Trish, lifting her from the ground. For an impossibly long moment they were suspended above him, soaring through the air carried by the force of the Kaiju’s momentum. He watched in awe as Trish’s back, hips, butt, legs, and finally feet passed over him. Around Trish’s sides, and between her legs he recognized the scaly orange skin of the Kaiju. It was larger than Trish by far. The Kaiju’s spined tail came last, flicking out against the ground and throwing an enormous gout of dirt and vegetation spraying into the air. Earth rained down on Pat moments before an explosion of force drove him to his knees. The ground rippled out from where Trish landed, the Kaiju’s fanged maw snapping at her neck. To her credit she quickly rolled and kicked, flipping the massive, spined creature onto its side.

Trish and the monster were on their feet in an instant, well before Pat could find his footing. Surprisingly, the Kaiju quickly turned and ran. It was heading for the city.

 

[We can’t let it reach the civilians.] Pat sent urgently.

 

[I know.] Trish sent back grimly. A massive hand lowered into view, as she reached down and waited impatiently for Pat to scramble into her palm. Scrambling into her palm he leaned against fingers longer than he was tall. He felt like a toy sitting in the palm of her hand. Fingers curled shut, shielding Pat from the wind as she lifted him. The sensation of movement was intense, like riding a rollercoaster. As her beautiful face lifted into view he found it difficult not to gape in admiration the soulful green lakes of her eyes. Her full lips were twisted with concern and she started to run.

 

At a hundred and ninety feet tall she moved at nearly three hundred miles an hour, as fast as a commercial jet. The sound of rushing air and the pounding of her footfalls was a ceaseless roar that forced Pat into the fetal position, hands cupped over ears. Supposedly the Symbiote could regulate sensory input, including sound, but Pat never had the knack for it. A minute later when she stopped he breathed a sigh of relief. His eyes opened to a scene of pure chaos..

 

Gulfport, Mississippi was being decimated. The orange scaled Kaiju strode streets packed with panicked people, leaving smears of blood and rubble in its wake. Taloned claws shattered shops, pulverized roads, and obliterated anyone foolish enough to stand in its path. The enormous spined tail lashed constantly disintegrating office buildings with the briefest touch. Pat watched two stories of a bank gutted by an errant tail swipe that rained debris and death on the people fleeing below. Trish set him down on the roof of a grocery store.

 

[Stay here. I’ll take care of this.] She sent with such confidence that Pat could scarcely reconcile her message with the mounting fear he sensed through their bond. She set off quickly, but more carefully than she had before. A wrong step could mean the death of hundreds. Even a necessary step could cost lives. Such was the burden of a Goddess. Pat turned away from Trish to analyze the marauding Kaiju. Miles away or not, he was not about to let her face it alone. Operator’s had their own way of assisting.

 

---

 

Dan Simpson couldn’t catch a cab. He kicked the tire of his beat up Ford and glared at the Waffle House across the parking lot, wishing it was an automobile repair store.

 

Distant, telltale rumbling started.

 

Dan didn’t panic. He had lived through a Kaiju attack before and wasn’t about to let fear make him stupid. Suddenly the predicament with his car wasn’t so bad. In no time the streets would be clogged with people desperate to escape the city. Dan knew better. You couldn’t run from Kaiju.

 

He needed to find a place to hide, and fast. He darted across the field behind the waffle house, angling towards the nearby campground. The rumbling grew louder, rhythmically shaking the pavement beneath his feet. The most important thing was stay away from people. Kaiju seemed drawn to crowds. Some Kaiju would kill, crush, and maim anyone they came across. Others would eat, devouring people like grains of rice. Dan felt a chill, and hoped for the former type. He never wanted to see people eaten alive again. Difficult memories evaporated in the face of fresh fear, the Kaiju made its appearance.

 

A massive, horned head preceded a monstrous body coated in dark orange scales, dominating the suburb skyline. A roar like a thousand metal doors ripping free of their hinges rent the air, causing Dan to stumble. Clamping his hands over his ears he felt suddenly exposed in the field- the houses across the street would provide some cover. He ran for them, ignoring the painful ringing in his ears. Dimly he realized that the thundering vibrations in the earth hadn’t stopped with the arrival of the Kaiju. A second figure lumbered into view.

 

She was shorter than the Kaiju, but no less awe-inspiring for it. Her impossibly long legs sported impressively curved calves and muscular thighs that bunched visibly with her heavy stride. The light grey outfit she wore was plastered to her skin, tracing the lips of her sex. The clingy material traced the broad curve of her hips and comparatively waifish waistline. Four prominent abdominal muscles decorated her stomach below an average bust and a graceful neck. She had a model’s features: high cheekbones, a strong nose, wide, full lips, and bright green eyes- which were narrowed in a glare at the Kaiju’s back. As he studied her she set something down before turning back to the monster.

 

Dan shook his head, breaking the spell the titanic woman had put him under. He ducked into an alley behind someone’s yard, skirting the fence and peeked out the other side in time to see the Kaiju turn in his direction. A deep tremor of fear ran through him, echoing the shaking of the earth beneath his feet. Paralyzed he watched the monster lift something in its taloned claw and flick it into its cavernous maw. Dan shut his eyes, unwilling to imagine what that might have been. He was too far off to be certain.

 

A thunderous boom forced his eyes open just in time to see to the outmatched Goddess reel from a blow from the monster’s tail. She stumbled back, cringing. Blood dripped from her right arm where she must have blocked the blow. A drop tumbled a hundred feet down and splashed on a distant rooftop, painting it red. The Kaiju started to roar again and Dan was able to cup his ears before the deafening noise split his head in two. Rather than continue fighting the Kaiju turned again, making for the largest building nearby: the hospital.

 

The Goddess must have guessed its destination because she lunged forward, nearly impaling herself on the Kaiju’s viciously spined back. They went down together with a titanic boom that knocked Dan to the ground. An old house down the street collapsed in a cloud of dust and debris, others rocked on their foundations. Through a haze of dust Dan watched the Goddess pummel the beast with her fists. The Kaiju bucked, throwing the Goddess into the city, flattening two-story houses and trees like kindling.

 

Rising quickly the Goddess settled into a crouch, coiled for another attack. Bits of wood and dirt cascaded from her back and fell unceremoniously into the crater where she had fallen. Dan climbed up the roof of a collapsed house to get a better view. Strangely the Goddess remained still while her suit seemed to be moving. The material around her hand stretched and deformed, lengthening at is pulled away from her body to a deadly looking point. When the blade was finished forming the Goddess stood again. Her face was dark with anger.

 

In three lightning quick strides she closed the distance to the Kaiju and swung her newly minted weapon into its flank. The grey blade tore a long gash through thick scales, spilling yellow ichor in an arc. The Kaiju bellowed, turning to face its attacker once more. Its tail whipped around, leveling homes and flipping a parked car into the street in front of the hospital. For a moment the two titans; one human, one alien, stood facing each other. The Kaiju was a head and shoulders taller, but If she was outclassed in size the blade extending from her wrist, dripping yellow slime, displayed her capacity clearly enough.

 

The Kaiju struck first, tail lashing out toward her head. The Goddess ducked and rolled away from the blow, crushing everything beneath her in an instant. She rose, moving past the Kaiju in a fluid movement that sent another jet of yellow fluid spraying into the air. The monster moved near as quickly, wildly swung head clipping her shoulder. Avoiding its deadly looking horn didn’t spare her, the sickening crunch of bone was audible from where Dan lay.

 

“AHHHHHHHHH,” the Goddess screamed in pain. She fell back, arm hanging limply at her side. Her other arm came up just in time to partially deflect a blow from the Kaiju’s tail. It slammed into her stomach driving her to her knees. As she leaned forward another blade formed on her shoulder much faster than before. It lanced out and stabbed the Kaiju. Roaring the scaled beast backed away as the material blade retracted, leaving a yellow stain on the Goddess’s shoulder.

 

While the Goddess struggled to regain her breath the Kaiju turned and moved away. The hospital lay before it. In moments the roof was torn off and terrified people were gathered into its massive claws before being tossed down the monster’s gullet. Dan looked away, knowing that what he had already seen would haunt his dreams. He felt as though he could hear their horrified screams even though they were too far away reach. The sound of the Kaiju gulping down its macabre repast was more than he could take. Dan emptied his stomach over the edge of the roof.

 

As suddenly as they began, the sounds stopped.

 

Dan looked up and saw the Kaiju standing, head raised to the sky. It seemed to be waiting for something. And then he saw: the Kaiju was growing. Its already massive shadow stretched across the city like a fel sunset. The monster seemed to relish the change, lost in rapture. It never saw her coming.

 

The Goddess slammed into its back her good arm pumping like the piston of an over revved engine, plunging the blade into the Kaiju’s body over and over. The beast twisted left and right, struggling to throw her off. She stayed glued to his back as though- the spines. There was nowhere on the creature’s back where she could have avoided them. Could she have... Tears pooled in the corner of Dan’s eyes at the sudden comprehension of her sacrifice. He hoped it would be enough.

 

The Goddess stabbed with animal ferocity. Her muscled arm driving the blade home over and over until more than ichor began to spill from the gaping wound in the monster’s flank. Its roar took on a pained pitch as its struggles to buck her off failed. Stumbling forward the Kaiju slowed as viscera spilled from its side. The Goddess was slowing as well, her arm struck sluggishly into the Kaiju’s wound before dragging out fresh batch of innards. The roar rose into a keening wail and...

 

The Kaiju fell like a demolished skyscraper.

 

Its legs buckled beneath the Goddess, carrying their combined weight to the ground in a catastrophic explosion of sound that shook the city to its core. Dan’s roof began to collape anew and he rolled away, falling to the ground. Ankle stabbing with pain he lifted himself up in time to see the Kaij leaning precariously over the hospital. The Goddess kicked the ground, angling the Kaiju’s body towards an unoccupied street.

 

Their landing fountained debris a hundred feet into the air and produced a boom equal to the first.

 

All was silent save for the blare of distant car alarms and sirens. Smoke billowed in the path the Kaiju had taken into the city. When the dust settled neither combatant had risen.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by GTortoise

A secret government facility beneath a mountain seemed a little cliche. Clean white walls and white tiled floors didn’t fool Vincent though. A high security government facility was exactly what he had been trying to avoid most of his life. Now they had him. Oh sure, there weren’t any metal bars or orange jump suits but a prison was a prison, and Vincent knew he was trapped. Two beefy soldiers walked on either side of him, leading the way by half a step. An ‘escort’ they called it, but he knew a pair of guards when he saw them.

Symbiote compatible they had called him, whatever the hell that was supposed to mean. Before this place they had tested him relentlessly. Half of the training didn’t make any sense, like asking him to change an object’s shape just by thinking about it. Did they think he had super powers or something? The other half was clear enough; they wanted to know if he could cut it as a soldier. He did everything in his power to disabuse them of that notion. Most of the tests were easy enough to figure out. He quickly saw the best way to give the worst answers. By the end he felt quite accomplished at failing.


Unfortunately, one test seemed to especially impress them. They put him in a virtual room with a bear, then asked (demanded really) that he imagine it growing larger. The weird thing was when he imagined it happening- it did happen. It was a little unnerving at first but once it became clear the bear was just going to stand there he figured he would go for broke. To his fascination the bear grew to a colossal size, big enough that a single claw dwarfed his entire body.


After seeing their excitement over that little stunt he knew he was well and truly fucked. What was so important about a giant fucking bear anyway? When they had showm him a Kaiju in an earlier simulation he did what anyone would do: run like hell. Maybe I should have run up and given it a hug. That would have disqualified me for sure, Vincent thought sullenly. Too late for that now.


His guard stopped in front of a door and gestured him inside. Vincent scowled and entered what appeared to be a control booth for a stadium. Only it had been co-opted by people in lab coats. A large glass wall stood at the back of the room, but all he could make out was reflections of the people inside. A red haired science-type holding a clipboard turned as he entered and offered a perfunctory smile. “You’re shorter than I expected,” she said.


Vincent shrugged and replied, “I’m big where it counts.” Being five feet tall tended to merrit comment, his answer was reflexive.

Her smile evaporated. “Well,” she began, “I suppose introductions are in order. Vincent Mann my name is Caitlyn Ross, welcome to the Goddess Initiative.” Vincent’s heart froze. Suddenly all of those tests made a bizarre sort of sense. Did I really not seen this coming, he thought. Maybe it had just seemed impossible. Coastal cities were to be avoided like the plague. Television was a waste of time. He even avoided Goddess tabloids and those contained incredible eye-candy, or so he had been told. In any case, Kaiju were someone else’s problem. Startled, he saw Caitlyn’s hand was outstretched and he gripped it before remembering he was committed to being as difficult as possible.        


“If you serve with the Goddess Initiative for a year, we’ll wipe the slate clean,” she said. “No criminal record.”


“You brought me all the way here to give me an ultimatum?” Vincent said, incredulous. “You could have told me that back in Chicago.”


The redhead flipped her hair over her shoulder and glanced at her clipboard. “We take our Operator potentials very seriously, Vincent. We wanted to show you where you would be living if you accept our offer, and possibly who you’d be working with.”


“If you think a cushy cell and a pretty face are going to convince me to fight giant murderous aliens you’ve got another thing coming, sweetheart,” Vincent said coldly.


“Its Caitlyn, and did I mention the salary?” She lifted the top page of her clipboard and scribbled something before shoving it under his nose. A number was circled at the bottom of the page. It contained a large number of zeroes. An incredible number of zeroes, really. Vincent’s heart began beating a frenzied two-step.


“That is umm… Well, ahh… I suppose it couldn’t hurt to look around,” he said. The redhead’s knowing smile was infuriating. There was nothing worse than a woman who thought they had you figured out. She turned away and walked toward the window at the back of the room, gesturing for him to follow. The other people in the room seemed oblivious to their presence as he crossed the room to join her. Just as well, since he had something to ask. “Why me?” he said softly.


“Every criminal has their DNA tested. Yours was Symbiote compatible, which is rare.” Caitlyn explained, not looking up from her clipboard.


“Then why all the tests?”


“Because,” she said, stopping in front of the window. “Goddess candidates are equally rare and we can’t risk losing one to an incompetent Operator.” They must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel if they picked me after all of that carefully executed failure, Vincent thought. As though reading his mind she said, “Your scores are a concern, but most of what you’re lacking can be trained. If reports can be credited you have an ability that should offset your other… shortcomings.”

The way she said ‘shortcomings’ was an obvious dig but Vincent was too preoccupied to snipe back. The bear was a Goddess, he thought. “An astute observation,” Caitlyn said and Vincent realized he had spoken the thought aloud. “However simulation and reality are worlds apart. If you decide to stay we will see if you can reproduce those results in a field test. Now, if you will turn your attention to the training room there are some a couple Goddess potentials I’d like you to see.”


The window opened into a vast room half a dozen stories tall. From two stories up the view allowed for a fine look look at the dozen or so girls excercising on the mats below. Bending, stretching, and striking out with hands and feet they vigorously performed various exercises. Caitlyn pointed to a blond girl on the left side of the room. “That is Emy Fitzgerald, she has excellent scores in hand-to-hand, tactics, civilian awareness, and mental fortitude. Her only weakness is a middling score in growth. I believe you two would compliment each other well.” Emy was a rail thin girl with no hips or breasts to speak of. Her long legs kicked high across her body as she worked through some martial art routine. “One mat back and to the right of her is Noel Langley. Her scores are slightly lower but similar to Emy’s except that she holds the simulation record for fewest civilian deaths. Her growth scores are also slightly better.” At least this girl had some curves. It was hard to tell from so far off but he guessed she had C-cups at least. It was a shame he couldn’t see her butt as she tore through a set of crunches. If he had to choose between her a string bean there was no contest except-


Who was that two mats to her right? A tall brunette stood in profile, stifling a yawn. She didn’t appear to be exercising at all. In fact, Vincent wouldn’t be surprised to learn she never exercised. Her physique was wildly different from the girls arrayed around her, full breasts thrust from her chest like ripe cantaloupe halves and her rear… Vincent had never seen an ass so large on a girl less than three hundred pounds. Of course a three hundred pound woman could never boast a behind quite as shapely as that. There had to be muscle under all that fat. Either way, even with a flat stomach this girl certainly pushed the boundary of ‘thick’. “Who is that?” he said, pointing.


“Sadie,” Caitlyn replied with a scowl. “Don’t concern yourself with her.”

Vincent stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest and said, “Tell me about her.”


Caitlyn sighed and said, “Sadie is currently in rehabilitation. Her previous operator was killed in an attack last month.”


“What are her scores like,” Vincent pressed, curiosity piqued by Caitlyn’s obvious reluctance.


“We judge Goddesses on a different scale after they’ve entered actual combat.” Caitlyn explained begrudgingly. “We don’t give them scores, not officially at least.”

“Not officially? That sounds like code for scoring them and not talking about it,” Vincent goaded.


“Reality is messy,” Caitlyn snapped. “We can’t bring a Goddess to task for every civilian death on the battlefield even if they…” she cut off, her mouth snapping shut. Vincent could guess what she had been about to say: ‘even if they cause it’. How could they not? If a city wasn’t fully evacuated by the time Kaiju arrived it would be all but impossible to avoid trampling a person or two. Sparing the girls a ‘score’ for that burden was a mercy.


“What about fighting ability and that other stuff?” he asked.


“Her technique is… unconventional. If I recall correctly she was a gang member, a street fighter, before she joined us. Her fortitude is strong, Kaiju certainly don’t seem to phase her more than anything else does, but she has little regard for anyone other than herself.” Caitlyn let the implications of that go unspoken. As though it were an afterthought she quickly added, “She has survived eleven Kaiju encounters, the second most among the G.I.” Vincent’s eyebrows raised at that. It was hard to believe the bored looking girl below had fought--likely defeated, nearly a dozen of those city-crushing monstrosities.


He had made up his mind, but there was one thing Caitlyn had curiously left out. “How good is she at growing?” he asked with feigned disinterest.


Caitlyn grimaced as though someone was pulling a tooth. “The best we have,” she spat before turning to Vincent. “Now please, would you be so kind as to indicate which of the previous two girls you would be interested in Bonding with?” Given the context there was no mistaking which type of bonding she meant, everyone knew about the Symbiotes and psychic Bonds. That knowledge was nearly as well known as the Kaiju themselves.


“Golly,” Vincent said with a smile, “Some women just want a commitment straight off, don’t they?” Caitlyn colored with anger but he forestalled her with a raised hand. He needed her off balance for this next part. “I’ve made my decision. I’ll help you, but only if its with her,” he pointed at Sadie.


Caitlyn’s lips drew into a thin line. “Her last three operators are dead. More than any other Goddess. You would be the fourth.”


“You know what they say, fourth time’s a charm.” Vincent grinned. Caitlyn did not share his amusement. Her ire rolled off him without effect, he understood the odds. Surviving a Kaiju attack was dicey even if the Goddess won. Surviving if she lost was… Well, the Miami Survivors had been extracted by a single helicopter. Not a very comforting statistic.


Caitlyn’s tone hardened. “No. I’m sorry, but the answer is no. I can’t put a new operator with your potential at risk with someone like Sadie.”  


Vincent held out his wrists as though she would cuff him right there and gambled: “Then I guess I’m going back to Chicago.” For a long moment Caitlyn appeared conflicted and a worm of doubt wriggled into his confidence.


Then she nodded and said, “I thought you were the type that would do anything to save his own hide. I suppose I was mistaken. I’ll make the recommendation. You’ll have to convince her to take you.” Vincent had to suppress a laugh, worried that it would sound panicked. Saving his own hide was exactly what he was doing, but he would be damned if he was going to admit that to her. Annoying woman thought she had him figured out, did she? Before this was over he would surprise her.


Something told him that if he failed to surprise he would die an all too predictable death.

Chapter 3 by GTortoise

The cafeteria was utilitarian white like the rest of the facility and blue plastic tables with built-in stools that stretched the length of the long room provided the only color. He saw her right away, sitting at the back conspicuously alone in spite of the otherwise crowded room. That an underground bunker could house so many people seemed outrageous to him, but the hundred plus soldiers, scientists, and staff arrayed on the benches before him left little doubt. Picking his way between the serving trays of two stiff-necked soldiers, Vincent took the stool directly across from his target.


She barely glanced up from her pasta as he sat. Swallowing a mouthful of food she said, “What do you want?”


“Just to talk,” Vincent said. Best to go slow with this one. Glad she was focused on her food Vincent was not circumspect about checking her out. She looked a bit like Jennifer Lawrence, a sort of familiar girl-next-door beauty with soft features that accentuated steel blue eyes. Large breasts strained her shirt, horizontal lines of bunched fabric stretching between their broad tips. They were even bigger than he had first thought, at least DD cup. She was roughly a foot taller than him, but it was difficult to say exactly how much height was provided by her extravagantly large derriere.


“Then talk. I do a fine job of pretending to listen.” Sadie said, and stuffed another forkful of pasta in her mouth.


“Actually, I have some questions for you.”


She gave him a longer look this time and said, “You must be new. Sorry, but I don’t have time to answer whatever question you have, newbie. Go ask an instructor.” She took another bite of pasta, clearly finished with the conversation.


Vincent popped his knuckles under the table, she was going to be a tough nut to crack. “Really, I only have one question that I need an answer to. The rest can wait,” he said then waited to see if that got her attention. She appeared content to spin another heaping bite of pasta around her fork. Slurping it into her mouth she chewed slowly, deliberately annoying him. Vincent ground his teeth and said, “Will you partner with me?”


Their eyes met and she said, “Are you propositioning me? I don’t usually go for short guys.”


Pointedly ignoring her taunt Vincent clarified, “I mean will you bond with me.”

“Sounds kinky, but I dunno. This is moving so fast. I’m just not that kind of girl.”


“That- would you- damnit,” Vincent said, “I want to be your Operator.”


Sadie smirked. Vincent was annoyed at himself for allowing her to goad him. “If you want to be my operator there is only way to convince me you’re qualified. And I can already tell that you, little man, are not qualified.”


“It’s Vincent Mann.”

“Huh?”

“My name. First name Vincent, last name Mann. Two Ns. Not little man.”


Sadie snorted, “Whatever, newbie. You’re just another wannabe Operator to me.”


“Fine, what’s this ‘only way’ to convince you then?”


Sadie shrugged, as though the answer was of little consequence, and said “We fight.”       


“Fight? How does that prove anything.”


Sadie sighed dramatically, “You know nothing, newbie. If you don’t know how your Goddess fights how are you supposed to assist her in combat?”


“Yeah, I get how it helps me,” Vincent said, not missing a beat. “But how does it help you to know how *I* fight. I’m not going to be laying out any Kaiju with my right hook.”


Sadie laughed abruptly then looked irritated at the outburst. Her face straightened and she said, “I like to know my operator can handle himself in a fight, newbie.”


Vincent was determined not regret picking her. The biggest, meanest girl for the biggest meanest monsters. It was that simple. “Fine, I’m ready when you are.”


Sadie set her fork down. “You want your ass kicked that badly? I must have a hundred pounds on you. Hell, my ass probably weighs as much as you.”


“I’m not worried,” Vincent lied.


Sadie stood, rising over him like the statue of some greek goddess of fertility. She looked down at him over her impressive bust, barely contained in the regulation green shirt every soldier wore, and said, “Let’s get this over with then.”


---  


Vincent trailed Sadie through the halls, unable to stop peel his eyes from the hypnotic sway of her prodigious rump. Like over-inflated basketballs rubbing together, their projection from her upper thighs was almost surreal. Like she had been molded from clay not available when other mere mortals were being given form. A swelling in his pants warned him to focus on the task at. Unfortunately, they didn’t have to go far.


Sadie lead him into a room with a regulation sized boxing ring in the center. They were the only people there. “Its lunch time, so we have the place to ourselves,” Sadie explained, stepping into the ring. She didn’t hold the ropes but Vincent slipped in behind her with little effort. Crossing to the opposite side of the ring Sadie turned and said, “I plan to be back before the cafeteria closes in half an hour, I don’t like missing a meal.” No doubt, Vincent thought wryly. “No rules. Kick, scratch, bite, do whatever you feel you have to do to win. Winner decided by KO or submission.” No rules? Holy shit, this girl was out of her mind. Sadie rested her hands on her broad hips and tapped her foot impatiently.


“Okay, agreed.” Vincent choked out. “So how do we-”


“Ding ding,” Sadie said and strode forward, hands raised.  

Vincent barely had time to duck the first blow. He darted to the side, moving away from the corner. Sadie pursued, stalking across the mat with surprising speed. Her right fist struck again- no, a feint. A kick that might have decapitated him sailed over Vincent’s head, grazing his hair. Holy shit, he thought, holy fucking shit. She was not playing around. He dodged away, giving himself time to think. He should have been planning earlier but her ass had consumed his thoughts. Now he had to find a strategy to beat this overgrown bitch while dodging around the ring. A few more close encounters didn’t bring him any closer to a good idea.


There was no way he would win in a grapple, and her striking reach and power were well beyond anything he could dish out. This is why boxing has weight classes, idiot, Vincent thought in frustration. Then it him. A rear naked choke attacked the vulnerability of the neck, and it didn’t require incredible strength to perform. All he needed was get behind her somehow. “Is this really the best you’ve got? I thought you wanted to be back in time to eat?” he taunted.


Sadie’s smirk had a dangerous edge. “You can’t run forever, worm.”


“I dunno, I can run pretty well. You should try it sometime, might be good for you.” He danced away from another kick. Smiling he said, “All that time in the cafeteria must have dulled your edge.”


Sadie wasn’t smirking anymore. “You’re dead.” she said and charged. It was the moment he had been waiting for. As her legs spread wide in a lunge he sprang forward and slid like a baseball player making a steal. He leapt up behind her as she swung around, elbow clipping his side in a painful jolt. Ignoring the pain he jumped onto her back and wrapped his arm around her throat, securing it with the opposite arm. He wrapped his legs around her waist, resting his thighs on her generous hips. She swung back and forth, trying to shake him off. His white knuckled grip held fast.


Suddenly, she stopped. For a second Vincent thought she had given up. Then they were falling. He cursed a moment before his back collided with the mat, her weight expelling air painfully from his lungs. In the brief moment his grip loosened Sadie’s arm snaked inside his hold, relieving the pressure on her throat. She chuckled.


“If you submit now I’ll let you off with that.”


“And if I submit later?”


“My hearing is not so good these days. All that Kaiju roaring, I guess.”


He was sorely tempted to take her offer. “Will you accept my offer if I submit?”


“No,” Sadie’s tone implied ‘of course not’,


“No deal,” Vincent said.


“You’re gonna regret that shit you said.” Before Vincent could reply Sadie’s other arm snapped out, breaking his hold in an instant. She flipped over, shoulders pushing his arms to the side. He reach up to protect his face and realized his mistake a moment before a blazing pain ignited in his scrotum. “It’s okay,” Sadie said, “I’m sure you can run that off.” Vincent groaned in response.


“How to finish this?” Sadie mused, “Knocking you out would be too easy so... Oh, I know. You seemed very interested in my ass on our way here.” Had she seen him looking? Did she have eyes in the back of her head? Fuck, his balls hurt. “How about getting up close and personal?”


Sadie lied down perpendicular to his body which was curled into the fetal position, clutching his wounded pride. Her meaty thighs wrapped around his throat while her enormous butt loomed like mountains to either side of his face. His nose was buried in her crack. Her legs constricted powerfully, choking painfully. She could have crushed his windpipe with ease. “Having trouble breathing back there? How’s my ass smell?” Sadie chuckled.


It smelled like sweat, and ass, and something else. Almost fishy, was she aroused? “Nothing clever to say?” Sadie’s thighs squeezed, choking off any reply he might have cared to give. “Come on, watch me twerk.” Sadie rolled, forcing Vincent onto his back. Her crushing weight settled on top of him. Then her massive ass lifted up and slammed back down, heavy cheeks pounding his face. “Twerk.” she lifted up and slammed down again, ass jiggling. “Twerk.” And again. “Twerk.” And again. Her ass wobbled like water trapped in a fleshy pair of balloons. Spots dimmed Vincent’s vision, thick thighs tight around his neck.  “You know why you lost, worm? Because in this world, size *is* everything.” She twerked again, pummeling his body with her weight.


“I guess I can let you off with that. Say ‘I’m sorry Goddess’ and I’ll let you go,” she sighed.


Vincent’s lungs sucked desperately for air, his face felt like it had been punched with a rubber tire filled with jelly, and his groin was a lake of fire. Giving up was the obvious choice. “Go to hell,” he said.


Sadie paused. Was she surprised? He could not see anything beyond the vastness of her ass. “I think I’ll pay for an engraving on your tombstone.” She said thoughtfully. “Here lies, worm. Killed by twerking.” She twerked again, eclipsing his sight with the fat cheeks of her ass. When she lifted away the room seemed darker than before. When she twerked again, it stayed dark.

Chapter 4 by GTortoise

Light pierced his eyelids. Vincent groggily came awake and saw a bright fluorescent light hanging overhead. He was lying on a bed in a small room with a single chair. Various pieces of medical equipment hummed idly at his bedside. An unused IV stood beside the door to what he assumed was the bathroom. Another door was propped open to reveal a well lit hallway.


A shadow darkened the doorway before coalescing into a cherub faced nurse wielding a tablet computer. “Mr. Mann, I’m glad see you are awake.” Vincent made a noncommittal grunt that could have meant anything. “That was quite a fall you had, you’re lucky Sadie delivered you here so quickly. Any longer and you’d be suffering quite a headache from that bump on your head.” Vincent’s hand moved reflexively and found a tender lump on his forehead. Had he taken that in the fight with Sadie? He couldn’t recall.


The nurse swiped her finger up the front of the tablet and said, “Well a day’s bed rest should be enough. Would you like to sleep here or would you prefer to be moved to your own rooms? We can have someone wheel you over if you’d like.”


The thought of being wheeled through the facility like an invalid on his first day was mortifying. “I’m fine here,” he said, “Besides I don’t think they’ll want me here after today.”


The nurse looked looked down at her tablet and scrolled a bit, “Hmm,” she said. “That’s not what I have here. You’ve been given a room in C-block.” Great, even the area names sounded like prison.


“Probably a mistake,” Vincent replied hoarsely, beginning to feel the soreness of the beating he had taken.


“Maybe.” The nurse sounded skeptical. “Oh, I nearly forgot. Sadie left a message for you.” She handed him a slip of paper. “I have other patients to attend to, but you can use the red button on the remote beside your bed to call for assistance.”


“I’m sure I’ll be fine,” Vincent said. He waited for the nurse to leave before opening the note.


Hey Worm,


You must want to be my Operator pretty badly to take a beating like that. Meet me in training room 11-A at 0800 tomorrow. Don’t be late or I’ll kick your ass again.


Sadie


P.S. Not a bad plan with the chokehold, but next time you lose the advantage do whatever it takes to get it back.


A wan smile crept across Vincent’s face. He sighed, laid back against the stiff pillow and hoped she was worth the trouble.


---


The following morning Vincent rose from bed and left the room on shaky legs. He had barely made it three steps down the hall when a girl on a stretcher rushed by, pushed by orderlies. Her mouth was covered in a plastic oxygen mask and bandages crisscrossed her bloodstained chest. If she wasn’t dead she was the closest thing to. The nurse he recognized from yesterday trailed behind and he stopped her with an outstretched arm.

“Who is that?”  

 

“Her name is Trisha Holland,” the nurse said, appearing anxious.


“What happened to her?” It didn’t look like a training accident that was for damn sure.


The nurse hesitated a moment then said, “She fought a Kaiju in Gulfport. She won.” The nurse continued down the hall without giving him a chance to respond. She won? The poor girl looked like she had been run through a meat grinder. If that was what winning looked like… Vincent shook his head. This was closer than he had ever wanted to come to the war.


He walked the halls lost in dark thoughts. It took asking for directions half a dozen times before he finally made his way to the training wing. He found 11-A next to its twin, 11-B. The heavy metal door shut behind him with a loud clack. Sadie looked up from the bench she was lying on and said, “Good, you’re here. Come spot me.” Wow, he thought, she exercises after all.


Crossing the room he couldn’t help but admire the proud projection of her breasts, even lying down they stretched her shirt. One hundred and sixty pounds of weight rested on the bar. Without preamble Sadie pushed the bar up over the brace and began churning through reps. He quickly lost count. “Alright,” she said. “That’s good enough for a warm up. Put another twenty on each side.”


“Are you sure?” Vincent said uncertainly. Two hundred pounds was a lot of weight, was she trying to impress him?


“Yes,” she snapped. “Come on. Quick, quick, quick.” Vincent shrugged and loaded the weights on. He’d barely screwed the locks in place when she wrenched the bar up again. Her arms remained fully extended for a couple seconds before the bar slowly lowered to her voluptuous rack. Her breasts compressed beneath the bar for a moment then sprang back into shape as she lifted the weight. Then again, compress and decompress. Compress and decompress. They had to be larger than DD. “Are you going to stare at my tits all day or are you going to help me put this bar back?” Sadie demanded.


Vincent flushed and helped guide the bar back onto the brace. “Sorry,” he mumbled.

“I don’t mind,” Sadie said, catching her breath. “Just remember you can look but you can’t touch.”


“That reminds me, how did you know I was looking yesterday?” He was certain she had never turned around.


“Yesterday? You mean about my ass?” Sadie said, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.


“Yeah,” Vincent said, suddenly uncomfortable. “That.”


Sadie laughed, a rich, deep sound that was at odds with her abrasive personality. “Everyone looks at my ass,” she said.


“So you just assumed?” He said, annoyed in spite of himself.


“Was I wrong?” Sadie challenged. Vincent shuffled his feet and took a fresh interest in the floor. “That’s what I thought.” Sadie said. “Men are so predictable.”


Vincent scowled. What was it with women thinking they had him figured out? It was infuriating. Sadie completed another set and he helped guide the bar back, though she required very little help. She sat up and looked at him sideways, running a towel over her arms and face. “So,” she said finally, “You had some questions for me. Before I answer, I have some questions for you. If I like your answers maybe I’ll give you mine.”


“Ask away.” Vincent said casually, unwilling to let her see she had gotten under his skin.


Sadie eyed him appraisingly and Vincent suppressed the urge to squirm. Finally she said, “Why are you here?”


“Same as everyone else, I guess. Fight the Kaiju,” Vincent said with a shrug.


Sadie frowned. “Don’t waste my time. If you want to be my Operator I need to know what kind of person you are. So I’ll ask you again, why are you here?”


Vincent pulled in a slow breath, a dozen credible lies springing to mind. He surprised himself by speaking the truth, “I’m here because they were going to lock me in a cell if I didn’t agree. Also for the money.”


Sadie nodded, face expressionless. “What crime did you commit?” she said with the casual tone of someone discussing the weather.


“I’m a thief,” Vincent replied.


“Not a very good one then, you got caught.” Sadie said flatly.


“I was unlucky.”


“I am sure that’s what they all say.”

“They don’t even know about the Rembrandt I stole from the Louvre,” Vincent said nonchalantly.


Sadie raised an eyebrow, “A what from the where?”


How could she not have heard of Rembrandt? Vincent ground his teeth and explained, “A priceless painting from a highly secure museum.”


Sadie smirked and said, “I’m not really the artsy type, but I’m sure that is very impressive.”


“It is,” Vincent said, biting off the words. Sadie’s shrug seemed to say that whether it was impressive or not was of little consequence. She stood up, putting her impressive bust even with his face and walked to an exercise machine. Keeping his eyes off the incredible orbs of her ass was nearly impossible as she bent to adjust the weights, butt wobbling. She settled into the machine and began forcing the metal bars towards the center of her chest causing her breasts to swell between her arms as they compressed.  


When she completed the first set Sadie said, “Why would I want you as my Operator?”


“The way I hear it,” he replied, “Operators aren’t exactly lining up to work with you.”


Sadie was unphased. “Maybe I prefer it that way. As long as I don’t have an Operator I don’t have to fight. G.I. doesn’t pay by the kill you know,” she said.


Vincent might have been fooled by her flippant tone, but his instincts screamed that she was putting on a front. He remained silent, thoughtfully picking at the threads of her mystery. When she was halfway through another set he said, “You’re not like me. Whatever debt you might have owed society would have been paid half a dozen Kaiju ago. You’re here because you want to fight.”


Sadie finished her set in silence before turning to meet his eyes. “Guess you’re not as dumb as you look,” she said. “Still, that doesn’t make you qualified to be my Operator. A bad Operator could get me killed and I’m not eager to die.” She started on another set and Vincent noticed with some discomfort that her butt hung well over either side of the narrow bench; overgrown asscheeks looking as though they had swallowed a thong.  


Refocusing on the conversation through force of will, he saw that she had point. “They said I have a lot of potential,” he said, trying a different tact. “I was offered my pick of two of the highest scoring Goddess potentials.”


“And you asked for me, why?” Sadie deadpanned.


“Because you have experience, and like you, I have no intention of dying. At least not before I can collect my check,” Vincent said, offering the less embarrassing of two truths.


“I was told you picked me out of the line-up before you learning anything about me,” Sadie said casually. Shit, Vincent thought, how much did she know?


“You piqued my curiosity,” he said evasively.


Sadie stood up from the machine and walked over to stand in front of him. Uncomfortably, his eyes were level with the tops of her breasts. The outline of her bra was clearly visible where the green t-shirt was pulled tight around the fullest part of her bust. An oval of sweat added a slight transparency, offering a glimpse at the milky white orbs beneath her shirt. Her cleavage bobbed tantalizing inches from his nose. “What ‘piqued’ your curiosity exactly?” Sadie murmured. Vincent backed away. Sadie pursued, forcing him against the wall with her superior size.


An enviable bead of sweat ran down her neck and into her cleavage. Her bust rose and fell with each breath, the damp material of her shirt tickled the tip of nose. The smell of fresh sweat mingled with a spiced, earthy scent. Despite its pungency, it was not unpleasant. “You weren’t exercising,” he said quickly. “You stood out.”


She stepped back. “Oh, was that all? I thought you might have seen something you liked,” she said, disappointed.


Vincent was at a loss. A girl had never approached him so aggressively, it just wasn’t natural! Bad enough she had taken control of the situation, letting her see the effect she had on him would be as good as putting himself under her thumb. Vincent Mann was no one’s prisoner. “Well, I’m sorry to burst your bubble,” he said less convincingly than he might have liked.


“Really?” Sadie said with a laugh. “What’s this then?” She reached down and wrapped her hand around his traitorous erection, pinning it against his leg. Vincent flushed, his mouth worked soundlessly. “Now,” Sadie said with sinister smile. “Why don’t you tell me what you really think?”


Vincent glanced to either side, searching futilely for an escape. Avoiding her eyes he said, “Okay, I thought you looked sexy.”


“Mmm,” Sadie said. “That’s better.” To his shock she began to stroke his penis through his pants. “Go on, what about me did you find sexy?” Her voice was a purr.


“Y-your body,” he stammered.


“What about my body?” Sadie urged, continuing to stroke his dick.


The feel of her fingers expertly tugging at his member made concentrating extremely difficult. “You’re very v-voluptuous,” he managed to say.


“Mmm, can you be more specific?” Sadie teased coyly.


“Your breasts,” he murmured.


“Yes,” Sadie cooed, leaning forward to brush the tips of her breasts against his face. “They are big aren’t they?” Soft, flesh-warmed cotton pressed against his cheeks and Vincent felt his penis surge. “Anything else?” Sadie said in a near-whisper.


“Your butt,” he gasped as her fingers grazed the sensitive area beneath the tip of his penis. “Is incredible.”


Sadie smiled mischievously and her hand fell away. Vincent groaned in desperation as she stepped back and said, “You had questions for me?”


Balls churning on the cusp of explosion Vincent croaked hoarsely, “They can wait.”


Sadie put a thoughtful finger to her plump limps and said, “No, I don’t think they can. Not if you want me to finish what I started anyway.”


Growling in frustration Vincent said, “What happened to your last Operator?”

Sadie’s expression was unreadable. “A building collapsed on top of him.”


Vincent steeled himself before asking the question he feared the answer to. “Could you have saved him?”


Sadie was silent long enough for Vincent to begin wondering if he had made a terrible mistake. Finally she said, “Maybe. But that wasn’t my mission. My mission was to defeat the Kaiju.”


“And your Operator was what? Collateral damage?” Vincent challenged.


“A necessary sacrifice,” she replied coldly.


Emotion seemed to drain out him, leaving an empty void. “Is that what I will be?” he said softly.


“Not if you’re smart. Not if you don’t try to play the hero.” Sadie said, her voice hard with restrained anger. “Jason died helping people escape from the same building that killed him.”

“I’m sorry,” Vincent said, “But I had to know.”


“I don’t regret it,” she continued, ignoring him. “When you fight Kaiju it’s kill or be killed. They won’t wait for you to stop a building from falling, they’ll knock another one over. Anything on the battlefield that isn’t part of your plan to kill the Kaiju is a distraction. The others like to talk about protecting civilians but that is the warning system’s job. Goddesses kill Kaiju, period. If G.I. intel can’t evacuate a city in time that’s on their heads, not mine. If you want a Goddess that will coddle civilians look to our graveyard, it’s filled with them.” Vincent sagged against the wall, the weight of her words a suddenly unbearable pressure. Somewhere during her speech his erection had shriveled like a raisin.   


“Still want to be my Operator?” she asked.


With effort he met her sapphire eyes. “Yes,” he replied. I am no hero.


Sadie shook her head. “They’ll send for me when you’re ready for a Symbiote. I’ll see you then.”


“So you’ll Bond with me?” Vincent asked breathlessly, he felt like he had been run through the cleaners.


Sadie turned away, flipping a towel over her shoulder. “Sure,” she said, “I’ll be your Goddess.”

Interlude by GTortoise

Ayako stood in a ruined city. The Kaiju had come in the night and by morning the port city of Abashiri had simply ceased to exist. All the remained was a twisted maze of metal and cement, strewn with the corpses of its once inhabitants.


She was too late.


Togashi, her Operator, a mile distant shared her agony through the Bond. His attempts to comfort her were a thin slick of oil on the sea of rage the roiled in her heart. Why had the G.I. failed? Why had Togashi been so slow at preparing her to fight? Injustice piled on injustice until it felt as though she would burst from the pressure. [Ayako, you must calm down. There is nothing we could have done.] Togashi sent.


Nothing? Ayako lifted a girl in her palm, she was not much younger than Ayako herself. The girl’s porcelain skin would not have been out of place on a doll. Only dolls didn’t bleed. And who would twist the limbs of a doll at such angles? Who would paint a doll’s face with such terror? Who would discard such a beautiful doll as if she were garbage? [Ayako, please. You must control your emotions.] Togashi sent urgently. His words were like the buzzing of a fly.


The city was littered with broken dolls. A sharp pain lanced at the base of her spine. Why should broken dolls make her so angry? Ayako laughed and looked down at her hand in surprise. Red rivulets ran from her clenched fist. Suddenly it seemed so simple.


Dolls were meant to be broken.


---


“Ms. Ross, we have a problem.”


Caitlyn Ross set down her clipboard to look at the young officer who had burst into her office. She made quick note of his rank and said, “How can I help you, corporal?”  


“There has been an incident in northern Japan, a Goddess suffered a symbiotic break. She was last seen headed south from Abashiri in the Hokkaido prefecture.”


Caitlyn’s grip tightened on the clipboard. “How long ago?” she said.


“Less than half an hour, mam.”


“Start the media blackout in Hokkaido and every neighboring prefecture within fifty miles.” Caitlyn’s mind raced to keep pace with her pounding heart. What a disaster. “Does anyone else know about this?” she demanded.


“No one who shouldn’t, mam.”

“Let’s keep it that way, corporal. I’ll get a team together to clean this mess up. Keep me informed.”


“Mam, yes mam,” the corporal said, saluting. He exited as quickly as he had arrived.


When the door shut she dropped her face into her hands, rubbing her eyes. She had not slept well lately. None of them had. Too many battles. Too many defeats. They were spread thin. Thinner than the public could ever know. Worse, there were only a select few with the clearance to deal with a rogue Goddess. If word of the flaw ever leaked to the public it would all come crashing down. The Goddess Initiative, the world. Chaos, bedlam, the end of everything.


Caitlyn lifted her tired eyes and did what she had to. She picked up the phone, and made the call.


---


Ayako loved autumn. She loved the way leaves crunched beneath her feet. The dolls reminded her of autumn.  


There were hundreds of them, so lifelike, so real! They trampled each other as they ran but she collected as many as her hands could hold. They squirmed and wriggled, some even jumped right back out of her hands. Those ones left little red splotches on the ground. The rest she crunched beneath her feet like little doll leaves. Even the color was right, a satisfying bright sticky red.  

    

“Please!” one of the dolls in her hands cried. His little doll arm pointed at her. “You are supposed to protect us.”


“POINTING IS RUDE,” Ayako declared and plucked the doll’s arm off. If he behaved better she would return it to him. The doll screamed, fell, and lay still-- broken.


That was okay, Ayako knew. That’s what they were for.


---


Jiwoo wiped the blood from a cut on her lower lip and looked down at the girl at her feet. The Japanese Goddess had fought like a wild animal; scratching, biting, and howling madly. Now she lay dead; black hair floating behind her head in a pool of blood. The sight made Jiwoo’s stomach turn and she looked away. The city, she didn’t know its name, was miles distant. Leading Ayako out had not been difficult, but it had been costly.


The highway was shattered in a hundred places, crushed cars and broken bodies blanketed the lanes exiting the city. It was as bad as any Kaiju attack. Worse. A Goddess had died, and Jiwoo had killed her. [It is done.] she sent to her Operator.

She put her back to the carnage and began the return journey to South Korea. Victory rarely felt so hollow.

Chapter 5 by GTortoise

An alien nestled at the base of Vincent’s spine.


He knew he should be creeped out or at least uncomfortable but in truth it felt, almost disappointingly, normal. Only a slight cold sensation, like the back of a spoon pressed against his lower back, gave an indication something was there at all. He wasn’t sure what he had expected. An expanded consciousness? A sixth sense? Super powers? If the Symbiote granted some special ability then accessing it was beyond him.


The doctors put him to sleep for the operation explaining that the Symbiote formed a connection during REM, though Vincent could not recall having any dreams. Now, he lay in the recovery room he had woken in the morning after his first encounter with Sadie. No one had made it clear how long they planned to keep him there.


Suddenly a new sensation flickered on in his mind, like a fluorescent light sputtering to life. It was a strange perception-- like a sound dimly heard, only there was no sound-- just a sensation that something was there. He could have pointed in its direction only… It was moving. The sensation zig-zagged towards him as though navigating a maze. It was drawing closer. Vincent felt a creeping sense of unease as it approached, more from not understanding why he could sense it than from any menace it gave off. It reached the hallway outside his room. Gripping the rail on the side of his bed Vincent tensed.


The door opened.


Sadie walked into the room and answered his discomfort with amusement. “Relax, little man. I won’t bite… Yet.” Her smile was equal parts mischievous and predatory.


“I could feel you,” Vincent blurted out.


“Your Symbiote is in phase one of maturation,” Sadie said as though that explained everything.


“What does that mean?”


“It means get your ass out of bed, we’ve got a long way to go today.” Sadie ordered.


Vincent sighed. His clothes were on the side of the room. “Do you mind?”


Sadie made a scoffing noise but turned away. Vincent rushed into his clothes and, when dressed, asked, “Where are we headed?”


“Follow me.” Sadie lead him through the compound to one of the access elevators. Vincent could feel her the entire way. Even If he lost sight of her he was certain he could have followed that sensation to her exact location. He wasn’t sure how to feel about that. Did it work both ways? That thought gave him pause. No wonder the G.I. had not been worried about him running off, the Symbiote was basically a tracking device.


The elevator arrived and they rode up to ground level in relative silence in spite of Vincent’s attempts to pry information from the tight-lipped Sadie. Above ground they were taxied a short distance to a nearby airfield. A small plane was there waiting for them. “Now,” Vincent said stopping on the tarmac. “You need to tell me where we’re going.”


“Nowhere.” Sadie replied without bothering to slow down.


Vincent opened his mouth to demand a real answer when a voice startled him from behind. “Sir, please board the aircraft.” He turned and saw the driver, in full military dress, looking at him solemnly.

“No one is going to tell me where we’re going?” Vincent asked, exasperated. Stone-faced the man gestured toward the plane. Scowling Vincent spun and stalked after Sadie, consoling himself with the sight of her extraordinary ass bouncing up the stairs to the cabin.The inside of the plane was dimly lit by scattered overhead lights. All of the windows were shuttered. A stewardess, also in military dress, pointed him to a seat next to Sadie who was wrestling with her armrest. “These fucking seats,” she complained. “They make them smaller every year.” Her hips compressed between the armrests so tightly that she couldn’t lift the one between them. Vincent sat down easily.


“Need some help?” Vincent asked and got a glare in response.


“Fine,” Sadie huffed. “Push it towards me and I’ll pull up.” Together they worked the armrest slowly upright. Sadie’s hip flooded into Vincent’s seat, the outer curve of her posterior resting warmly on his thigh. There were a couple inches of space on his other side, but the contact was sort of nice. “Much better,” Sadie sighed.


The seats faced the aisle and Vincent quickly lost interest with inspecting the cramped cabin. Fortunately, the plane started rolling towards take-off almost immediately. “Well, I’m strapped in and still have no idea where we’re going.” Vincent said pointedly.


“I told you,” Sadie said, “We’re going to Nowhere.”


“Fantastic,” Vincent said dryly. “How long does that take?”


“An hour or so,” Sadie shrugged. “Or longer.”


“Gee, don’t be too specific.”


“I think they take different routes so we can’t guess the location.” Sadie explained.


“Wait, you mean you really don’t know where we’re going?”


“No, I know.”


As the plane climbed into the sky Vincent had a realization. “You know where we’re going but you don’t know where we just left from.”


“Smarter than he looks, folks.” Sadie said with a smile that took the sting from her words.


It made sense. A secret base wouldn’t be much of a secret if everyone knew where it was. Still, it was surprising that someone who had been around as long as Sadie didn’t know where the underground base was located. “Why all the secrecy about where we’re headed then?”


“I told you, we’re headed-”


“Nowhere. Fine. Great. Whatever.” Vincent threw up his hands in defeat. Nothing to do but try to enjoy the flight. “How many times have you made this trip?” he asked after a long silence.


“This will be the third.”


One for each Operator. “And final,” he said, surprising himself. Sadie studied him with renewed interest and he slouched lower in his seat. The silence remained unbroken for a long while after that.


Yawning, Sadie stretched. Her green shirt strained over the full orbs of her chest, lines of puckered fabric pulling taut from the side of her bust to beneath her armpit. The swell of each breast was like the tip of twin warheads. Her overburdened bra traced clear lines in the thin fabric, outlining the soft curvature of the excess tit it failed to contain. “Every time I bulk up they get bigger,” Sadie said nonchalantly.



“Err, sorry,” Vincent mumbled awkwardly and looked away.


“My butt too,” Sadie continued, ignoring him. “No matter how much I lift it ends up bigger than when I started bulking. The others lift a little but mostly they do cardio routines. Probably imagine they can return to normal lives when this is over so they try to maintain their ‘girlish figures’.”


“You don’t think about going back to a normal life?” Vincent asked, genuinely curious. He certainly looked forward to returning to whatever was left of his when this was over.


“Do you think professional fighters lie around imagining about how great life will be when they leave the ring for the last time? Some do, I’m sure. But the good ones, the ones who make it… They stay focused on the next fight.”


Vincent nodded, thoughtful. “That is hard way to live.”


“The alternative is an easy way to die.” There was no answer to that. Fortunately, Sadie steered the conversation towards less turbulent waters. “In any case, I’m due for another round of bulking up. The food where we’re headed is nothing to write home about, but there is a lot of it. I should have ordered new clothes.”


“How long are we going to be there?”


“For as long as it takes you to complete stage two of maturation.”


“You mentioned something like that before, what does it mean?”


Sadie pursed her lips and said, “It means your Symbiote needs time to adjust to your body and you need time to adjust to your Symbiote.”


“How long does that take?” Vincent asked, becoming acutely aware of the cool sensation at the base of his spine.


“Depends on the person. More than two weeks. Less than six months. Typically.”

Vincent imagined spending six months with Sadie. Was she planning to bulk and lift the entire time? He wouldn’t put it past her. With her current outfit practically painted on it wouldn’t be long before she outgrew it completely. The only question was would her pants or shirt be the first to give up the fight. Her tits appeared poised to explode out of her inadequate bra and her pants were practically painted to her ass. Did they really get bigger every time she gained weight? She must have incredible genes. Most girls got dumpy as they put on weight. Apparently Sadie became more voluptuous.


Warmth spread across Vincent’s lap as Sadie shifted in her seat and her ass invaded his space. He glanced at her nervously, worried her hip would bump against his growing erection, but she seemed to be preparing to take a nap. Feeling like a bit of a pervert Vincent couldn’t help but be aroused by the feel of her soft ass sliding across his thigh. Sadie leaned away from him, lifting her left asscheek and sandwhiching his leg in the crack of her ass. Alarmed, Vincent retreated into the vacant inches of his chair opposite of Sadie. His erection was half mast and even after pulling away and the slightest movement would brush his penis against the skin tight fabric encasing her ass.


Sitting so close she seemed so big.


Sadie must have shifted again because her butt inched firmly into his lap, smothering his erection in soft warmth. Vincent froze, certain he was caught. Only Sadie didn’t react. Had she fallen asleep? Her expansive body was beginning to crowd him but he couldn’t wake her up with an erection poking into her. Her ass continued to eclipse his leg, like thick novel closing on a bookmark. Had her butt always been so huge? Vincent glanced over and gasped in shock. Sadie wasn’t moving--


She was growing!


The moment he realized what was happening it stopped. Sadie murmured, “Mmm, I wondered when you were going to catch on.”


“Wha- How?” Vincent stuttered in shock.


Sadie wiggled hips, now wide enough to cover her seat and half of his own, rubbing his erection. “You were imagining me bigger, so I grew.”


“That’s impossible…” Vincent couldn’t accept her words despite the evidence. She was huge, well over seven feet tall. The standard-issue shirt had pulled up to reveal a taut stomach and hugged her bust like a crop top three sizes too small. Sadie laughed. A rich, deep sound that made him want to laugh with her even though he was still struggling to overcome his incredulity. “That can’t be all it takes?” Vincent implored.


“No, it isn’t. But it was enough in this case,” Sadie replied calmly.


“If I imagine you getting smaller will you shrink?”


“Try it.”


Vincent imagined her shrinking, her towering body pulling in on itself. Nothing happened. “Its not working,” he said.


“Nope,” Sadie said, and laughed again.


“You’re fucking with me,” Vincent deadpanned.


Sadie laughed harder. “Maybe a little,” she said with a grin.


“Seriously, how does this work.” Vincent demanded.


“You’ll learn soon enough.”


“So you’re going to crowd me for the rest of the flight?” Vincent said irritably.


“As if you aren’t enjoying it.” Sadie wiggled her butt over his crotch and Vincent flushed with embarrassment. In his shock over her growth he had forgotten his erection, much less noticed that it had become fully hard.


The worst thing was that it stayed that way for the rest of the flight.


---


Their ride took off immediately after they deplaned.


Vincent walked stiff-legged away from the runway. Sadie tromped loudly behind him, her heavy steps kicking up dust that scattered in every direction across the shapeless desert. Ahead were a set of three two-story houses that looked a century out of date, relics from another era. Nothing else was visible in the cracked desert landscape aside from squat shrubs and the occasional cactus. Closer to the houses he noticed a wooden sign hanging from a post. It read:


Welcome to Nowhere


“Hillarious,” Vincent muttered. More loudly he said to Sadie, “What is this place? And if you say ‘nowhere’ I will strangle you in your sleep.”


Sadie laughed and said, “I think it’s a decommissioned nuclear test site. The military used to build houses like these so they could blow them up. The G.I. uses them for training.”


“So we’re here to train,” Vincent thought aloud. He had assumed that was what the trip was about, but that opened other questions. “Why not train at the base?”


“Because we need the space.”


The base seemed plenty big to Vincent but he wasn’t going to complain about getting fresh air. Even if it was the dry, desert variety. “Which one is ours?” he said, looking at the houses.


“Doesn’t matter. We are the only ones here.”


He examined at the houses, one red, one blue, and one green. Family homes, larger than two people would need, they seemed at once inviting and foreign. “Let's take the blue one,” Vincent suggested. “It matches your eyes.”


“Why Vincent, are you flirting with me?” Sadie said coquettishly.


“It must be working.” Vincent replied, smiling.


“What makes you say that?” Sadie asked, confused.


Vincent turned to face her and said, “That is the first time you’ve used my name.”


Sadie’s lips twisted sourly. “A slip of the tongue, little man.”


“I don’t know,” Vincent said skeptically. “I think I’m starting grow on you.”


“We’ll see who is growing on who soon enough.” The setting sun surrounded her in a red nimbus, lending a devilish aura. Vincent felt a chill that had nothing to do with the Symbiote.


The furniture in the house was sparse, but comfortable. After flipping on the television and finding an excellent selection of channels Vincent thought he wouldn’t mind staying for a few weeks. It was sort of like a vacation home. In the middle of a desert. With no means of escape.  And a spine hugging alien as houseguest.


On second thought it wasn’t like a vacation home at all. 

Chapter 6 by GTortoise

“First lesson,” Sadie declared, planting herself in front of the television.


“Can’t we take the night off?” Vincent suggested with a yawn and an exaggerated stretch. “I think my Symbiote is tired.”


“Trust me, you will enjoy this.” Sadie pushed a dusty brown recliner against the wall. “Come on, help me clear a space.”


Vincent sighed and rolled off the couch. When he shoved it towards the wall it barely moved. “Probably made of lead and asbestos,” he muttered as Sadie’s shadow fell over him.


“Need help?” she asked tauntingly.


“I’ve got-” Vincent shoved forcefully and his feet slipped, knees banging against the hard wooden floor. “Shit.”


“Aww, is the couch too much for you?” Sadie squatted beside him and placed her hands the edge of the couch. Her thick arms, parallel to Vincent’s, were steel cables next to a shoestrings. She pushed and the couch slid back easily, squeaking across the floor before thumping against the wall.


“I loosened it for you,” Vincent muttered, rubbing his bruised knee. Sadie gave him a knowing look. Vincent looked away and said, “Yeah, yeah. You’re stronger than me, I get it. No need to rub it in.”   


“Mmm,” Sadie purred. Powerful fingers wrapped around his slender bicep and she pulled him towards the center of the room. “But rubbing it in is so fun,” she said, flipping him on his back. “And being stronger means I can do pretty much whatever I want.” She straddled his waist and her weight pinned him effortlessly to the floor.


“Uhh, okay. I think you’ve made your point,” Vincent said uneasily. Sadie leaned forward and her heavy breasts crushed into his chest. Her breath came hot against his ear as her tongue began to trace its outer edge. Vincent’s head jerked at the tickling sensation. “Wait.”


Sadie nibbled his earlobe and breathed, “I don’t want to wait.” Her nipples were rubber bullets digging into his chest. Vincent gripped her thighs, feeling the thick, powerful muscles just beneath their plush exterior. Her tongue shoved aggressively into his mouth, tasting of peppermint. Powerful fingers wrapped his hands and guided them to luxuriant softness of her ample ass. Vincent was breathless by the time her lips pulled away. Sadie arched her back, letting her plump tits rest heavily on his chest. “But if you would rather take the night off…”


“N-no,” Vincent replied hoarsely.


“You want to keep going?” Sadie asked coyly. Vincent nodded, catching his breath. She shifted her weight on his lap, the pressure causing a slight twinge of pain, and gave him an appraising look. She leaned in and whispered huskily, “Want to know what turns me on?” Vincent nodded again. “Want to know what makes me really, really wet?” Nodding again Vincent began to feel like his head was on a bobble. “I’ll tell you but you have to keep it a secret,” Sadie continued in the same, husky voice. “If I hear it around base I’ll know that you kissed and told.”


“I would never, I swear.” Vincent said earnestly. At that moment he would have sworn to just about anything, but he was pretty sure he meant it.


A warm smile lit Sadie’s face. “Good.” She leaned in again to whisper into his ear. “What turns me on the most is getting...” She paused and Vincent basked in the weight of her curves. “Bigger,” Sadie exhaled.


Vincent’s breath froze in his throat. She was already more than two feet taller than him, any larger and he would be a less than a midget in comparison. “Won’t that make things err, complicated?” he said finally.


“Have you ever been with a big girl?” Sadie challenged.


“Well, no.” Vincent admitted.


“Then there is only one way to find out,” She said, eyes bright with anticipation.


Vincent felt a strange mixture of excitement and nervousness at the prospect of helping Sadie grow. “Okay,” he said, making up his mind. “How does this work?”


“Imagine me growing.”


“That’s it?”


“Try it.”


Vincent imagined her a foot taller. Nothing happened. “It isn’t working.”


Sadie shook her head. “It’s not a before and after picture, it’s the process.” She pulled his hands away from her ass and guided them up to her breasts. “Here. Close your eyes and imagine these getting bigger.” Vincent felt something getting bigger, but it wasn’t anything attached to Sadie. “Focus,” Sadie said. Vincent closed his eyes and imagined the fleshy orbs swelling in his hands.


“That’s it.” Sadie said. “Imagine my huge tits overflowing your hands. Spread your fingers and think of how it will feel when my tits swell between them. Imagine them getting heavier and heavier until your arms can barely lift them.” Her voice was a husky purr, guiding his imagination. Slowly every thought began to manifest: Her breasts overflowed his hands, then his outstretched fingers. Stitches popped and cloth tore. Suddenly his arms were shaking with the effort of supporting the weight of her bust. Vincent opened his eyes.


Sadie was naked, and massive!


Creamy white breasts a foot wide sporting dusky brown nipples as thick as his thumbs engulfed his hands. The remains of her shirt and bra were pinned between his fingers and the front of her chest. Vincent dropped his arms and Sadie’s massive tits wobbled into view as the now useless undergarments drifted to the floor. She rolled her massive body carefully off of his five foot frame and propped herself up on an elbow. Intentional or not, she assumed a classic pin-up pose; lying on her side, one breast piled atop the other. Her legs were as long as Vincent was tall, and a small V of pubic hair bristled from between her plump thighs. Her taut stomach had four well-defined abdominal muscles decorating its upper portion. Above her abs the greater part of her rib cage was covered by the voluptuous expanse of her tits. Still higher, Sadie’s smiling face drank Vincent’s adoring gaze.


Her huge body dominated the living room, filling most of the space on the floor with what he guessed to be a twelve foot frame. “Mmm,” Sadie moaned, pinching an inch long nipple between her thumb and index finger. “It’s been too long since I’ve grown.” Her other hand stretched down to stroke the fur at the top of her pussy. The smell of her musk filled the room. After a few moments her fingers hesitated in their stroking motion and she said, “I suppose I should reward you.” She gestured to the pants that had torn apart during her growth. “There is some jelly in the pocket. Spread some between my tits.”


Vincent moved as if under a spell, recovering the lube and squirting a substantial amount into his palm. The jelly was cool and somehow more real than the dreamlike quality of what was happening. Dazed, he knelt in worship at the altar of Sadie’s enormous endowments and began fervently applying the slick substance to her breasts. Silky, hot skin warmed the cool jelly as he applied it liberally.


Once the front of her pliable breasts were coated he pushed the top breast upward in order to get at the space between them. Unfortunately her heavy tit, now slippery with lube, slid from his hands like a fat baby seal and landed with an slap atop its twin. He tried again this time with both hands and was able to hold the breast aloft but there wasn’t enough jelly left in his hands to spread between them. Frustrated, Vincent stepped forward and propped the weighty tit against his chest, freeing his hands to apply the jelly. As he added another dollop to his hands Sadie’s slick breast slid down his chest, plopping down before he could get the area between them.


Suppressing a snarl Vincent started to try again when he noticed Sadie’s tits were continuously jiggling. Looking up he saw Sadie snickering, and Vincent struggled to control an increasing irritation. Apparently relishing his frustration Sadie started laughing harder, sending waves rippling through her bust. “I think you’ve got more on your shirt than on my tits,” she said, shaking with laughter. “Maybe you’re not ready for a set like this.” Sadie kneaded one enormous jug and the nipple jutting between her fingers began to stiffen; its brown surface crinkling as it engorged larger.


“I was right,” Vincent spat. “This just makes things more complicated.”


“Oh?” Sadie raised an eyebrow. “One part of you seems to think otherwise.” Vincent followed her gaze down to his obvious erection and abruptly turned away. “Aww, don’t be like that,” Sadie said sympathetically. “I know, how about I do it and you can watch.”

“Sure, whatever,” Vincent said, torn between equally intense arousal and humiliation. Sadie sat up, taller sitting than he was standing, and plucked the jelly from his hands. Vincent couldn’t help but watch as she emptied the tube onto her tits and began working it across their surface. With a knowing smile Sadie squeezed her tits roughly, causing creamy flesh to swell between her fingers and her nipples to distend until they were the size of small thumbs. When she finished her breasts were shiny with lube. Vincent was more erect than Sadie’s spectacularly stiff nipples.


He stripped out of his clothes and stood in front of the massive woman unsure of what to do next. “Can you uhh, lie down?” he asked.


“I had something else in mind,” Sadie said as her arms encircled his body and pulled him close. Vincent’s head was briefly lodged in her enormous cleavage before her hand cupped his bottom and lifted him up. Suddenly suspended off the ground Vincent gasped in shock and then in pleasure as his cock slid easily between Sadie’s huge breasts. One hand held him aloft while the other extended below him out of sight. Judging by the wet, squishing noises Vincent could easily imagine it frigging her dripping sex. She began to slowly pump his body up and down. Vincent hugged her huge, slippery tits-- pressing them tightly around his throbbing member. From top to bottom her breasts were more than twice as tall as his penis. And rather than rubbing against her sternum, as was common in a titfuck, his dick was swallowed entirely in Sadie’s thick, jiggling cleavage.


“Fuck,” Sadie grunted. “You’re so light I could lift ten of you.” She increased the pace, pumping him faster into the wobbling crevasse of her cleavage. “My tits probably weigh as much as you do.” Vincent groaned in response. The heavy impact of her breasts on his thighs on every upstroke indicated she wasn’t far off the mark. “Can you believe you are fucking a pair of tits that weigh as much as you do?” Sadie growled. Vincent moaned, unable to speak. “Squeeze my nipples,” Sadie demanded and Vincent complied. The large nubs of flesh filled his palms and he squeezed them gently. “Harder,” Sadie ordered. “Make them hard.”


Vincent squeezed harder, and wondered if the firm pegs of flesh could get any stiffer than they already were. As if in answer to his thoughts her nipples began to swell in his hands. Sadie adjusted the pace again, performing achingly slow curls that teased his length a little deeper into her cleavage with every stroke. Eyes shut in ecstasy, Vincent felt everything acutely. The slick heat of her cleavage swallowing his member, her massive hand easily palming his butt, and her incredible nipples swelling relentlessly in his palms. Gradually he became aware that something was wrong.


The first thing Vincent noticed was that Sadie’s tits were bouncing less and less with every stroke; instead absorbing the impact in a mildly painful collision. The second thing he noticed was his heels slipping from where they had been hooked around Sadie’s back and begun to bounce awkwardly at her sides. Drunk with pleasure Vincent’s eyes fluttered open.


Sadie was growing again!


“N-noo,” Vincent moaned. Sadie leaned back, barely avoiding hitting her head on the ceiling as she swelled into the rapidly diminishing space of the living room. Her bust had grown even more massive, the width of her heavy juggs easily eclipsing his shoulders. Corpulent cleavage filled the space from his waist to his chin and rippled every time she thrust his body upward, each fat orb too heavy to bounce,   


“YES!” Sadie cried out. The squelching noises from her crotch reached a fever pace. Her scent was overpowering, filling the room with the intoxicating musk of her sex. Suddenly, just shy of orgasm, her hand stopped leaving Vincent pinned firmly beneath her enormous tits. “Fuck my gigantic tits!” Sadie demanded imperiously. Struggling, desperate to cum as much as to obey, Vincent heaved frantically against the overwhelming weight of her breasts. His fiercest thrust created only a slight ripple across the upper slopes of her immense mammaries. Wrapping his arms underneath their slippery curvature Vincent strained to lift them, pushing for even the smallest margin with which to operate. Arms trembling with effort Vincent shouted; a wordless mixture of unquenched desire and frustration.


“Come on,” Sadie hissed, her tone dripping with sexual urgency that matched Vincent’s own. “What are you waiting for?”


Vincent tried once more with all his strength, and failed. “I can’t,” he groaned, voice thick with defeat.


“Oh fuck,” Sadie growled, her eyes squeezing shut. Her powerful bicep began to twitch rapidly as she coaxed herself towards orgasm.  “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,” she panted. “Why?”


“They’re too heavy!” Vincent cried out.


“You’re too puny!” Sadie exalted. Each panting breath swelled her chest and stimulated his trapped genitals just enough to keep him on the edge of orgasm. “Say it,” she whispered.


“Say what?” Vincent asked in confusion.


“Say you’re too puny to lift my tits,” Sadie panted.


“No.” Vincent said reflexively.


“Do it.” Sadie growled through clenched teeth. Her lips pulled back, revealing rows of glistening white enamel in a mouth as wide as his head.


Vincent shivered. “I am too puny…” he trailed off quietly.


“Louder!” Sadie demanded. Eyes glossy with lust stared at the ceiling inches from her face.   


“I am too puny to lift your tits.” he mumbled a bit louder.


“My,” Sadie panted, “Gigantic. Fucking. Tits.” The house trembled with the force of her moan. “LOUDER!”


“I am too puny to lift your gigantic fucking tits!”  Vincent shouted.


Sadie howled in pleasure as the first wave of orgasm wracked her body. Vincent held on desperately to avoid being thrown violently as her body quaked with pleasure. “AGAIN!” she boomed. Vincent repeated the shout as the hand holding his butt slipped a few inches, allowing him room to maneuver. Anger battled briefly with shame before he thrust into Sadie’s cleavage. Orgasm cresting, Sadie screamed in rapture while Vincent released his pent up emotions in wild stabs into her cavernous cleavage. The room darkened briefly as sperm rocketed into the depths of her bust. When he finished Sadie laid back and cradled him on top her luxurious chest pillows.


Vincent laid for a long while listening to the powerful thumping of Sadie’s heart. Finally he pushed himself up, hands sinking into her pliable chest. “So what now… Am I your bitch?” he asked guardedly.


Sadie grinned, an expression at once pleasant and alarming-- given the size of her mouth. “Would you like to be?” she asked. “Being my bitch comes with great benefits,” she shimmied her breasts suggestively, nearly causing Vincent to faceplant as he lost his grip on their slick surface. “Whoops. Careful.”


Vincent glared, but found he couldn’t maintain the expression when confronted with Sadie’s unwavering smile. Uncertainty filled the void left by his anger. “I don’t like feeling like a prop.”


“A prop?”

“Like your toy.”


Sadie pouted. “You make such a cute toy though,” she said, pinching his cheek.


Vincent brushed her fingers away; or at least she was considerate enough to remove her hand when he made the attempt. “I’m being serious, Sadie. I-” Vincent hesitated, for a moment unsure if he wanted to finish that thought before plunging ahead. “I like you. You’re tough. I grew up on the street and I don’t know what it is but I feel like I know you. Like I get you or… fuck listen to me I’m rambl-”


Sadie’s lips covered his mouth in a kiss. The pressure of her mouth was far gentler than when she had kissed him before. She pulled back just far enough murmur, “Vincent. Let me show you something.”


Her head tilted forward until their foreheads touched. Feelings flooded Vincent’s consciousness, emotions that were not his own. Gratitude, fondness, curiosity, and other impressions too mixed or underdeveloped to identify poured from Sadie. Vincent reeled as his thoughts were swept away by the tide of Sadie’s sentiment. A moment later she leaned back and Vincent felt the break like a thunderclap as his feelings rushed to fill the void she left behind. Sadie waited patiently for him to regain his senses.


“What the hell was that?” Vincent asked in amazement.


“Telepathy.” She explained. “One of many benefits Symbiotes provide.”


A long silence followed while Vincent sorted his feelings out. “So,” he began. “Was that your way of saying you like me too?”


Sadie chuckled and wrapped her hands around his torso. “You’re not so bad,” she admitted with a half smile. Vincent gasped as she lifted him effortlessly into the air. The entire length of the room was filled with Sadie’s enormous body; any larger and she would have had to curl up to avoid bursting through the walls. Her huge, startlingly blue eyes shone as she basked in his awe. Smile widening she said, “But I am still going to make you my bitch.”      


Chapter 7 (WIP) by GTortoise
Author's Notes:

This chapter is not done but im posting what is written because I have no idea when I'm going to get around to finishing it. I'll removed WIP from the chapter title when its been completed.

After spending a few minutes asserting her power Sadie relented and said, “Try to shrink me now.”


Exhausted from being tossed around like a doll Vincent replied with a yawn. “How?”

“Picture me shrinking.” Sadie replied, sounding a bit disappointed.


“I tried that before, it didn’t work.”


“That’s because before I didn’t want to get smaller,” Sadie explained as though stating the obvious.


Vincent considered the unnerving implications of that statement.“You’re telling me that no matter how big you get, you won’t shrink again unless you want to?”


“Yep,” Sadie said, smiling. Vincent paled. “Is something wrong, little man?”


“It seems like a lot of power to to put in someone’s hands,” he said carefully.


Sadie finally echoed his yawn and slapped a hand over her mouth. “It’s not like I could stay hundreds of feet tall. I still have to eat and drink. Do you have any idea how much food I would need at that size?” Vincent supposed that made sense. Still, was it really impossible to feed a giantess or just inconvenient? He had read somewhere that millions of tons of food went to waste in the U.S. every year. If even a small portion of that was funneled towards a giantess wouldn’t it be possible to feed them. He voiced his thoughts and Sadie shrugged. “Who knows? Thats for some lab geek to figure out,” she said. The casual dismissal failed to mask the hunger in her eyes.


Vincent hurriedly changed the subject. “Alright let’s cut you down to size.” He closed his eyes and focused on the image of Sadie shrinking smaller and smaller. Ten seconds later a regular-sized Sadie sat cross-legged in the center of the living room. Vincent dropped into the recliner and breathed a sigh of relief.


Sadie stood and stretched languorously. Even at normal height her naked body was an impressive display of feminine power. “I’m hungry,” she declared. “And I need a shower.” Vincent felt as though he was seeing her for the first time. Lustrous dark brown hair was trimmed in pixie cut that accented the youthful shape of her face. She projected a spritely beauty that seemed almost at odds with her incredibly powerful physique. Her body was silk poured over steel, thick muscles muted by smooth pale skin; no varicose veins or striations marred its unblemished surface. Every muscle was buried beneath soft feminine curves that shifted and flexed when she moved. She didn’t seem have any interest in appearing strong; only in being strong. Vincent had never seen anyone like her.    


“Enjoying the show?” Sadie said.


Startled, Vincent met her eyes. “You’re beautiful,” he said.


Sadie barked a laugh. “Usually I get ‘Wow, nice bod, babe!’ or ‘Bangin’ curves, doll!’ or references to brick shithouses.”


Vincent held up his hands, making an imaginary picture frame with his fingers. “I guess I can see your resemblance to that last one.”


Sadie walked across the room and punched him in the stomach. The hit wasn’t especially hard, probably intended as a love-tap, but it was enough to make Vincent gasp and wrap his arms defensively around his midsection. When he straightened Sadie stepped in said softly, “Don’t spoil your best moment.” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and stepped away. A second later she was walking into the next room.


“Try to give a girl a compliment,” Vincent muttered.


“What was that?” Sadie asked over her shoulder.


“Nothing!”


“Hurry up then, the food isn’t going to cook itself.”


“Yes, dear.” Vincent said under his breath. Then more loudly, “I’m coming.”


---


An hour later they were eating panko breaded chicken smothered in gravy-like curry over a bed of sticky white rice. Vincent had prepared it after discovering Sadie was useless as a cook. The pantry she had shown him beneath the house more than made up for that shortcoming; it had everything. More bunker-for-the-apocalypse than pantry it was nearly as good as a grocery store and he quickly found everything he needed to cook up one of his personal favorites.

 

“Wow,” Sadie said, licking a spot of gravy from her lips. “This is really good.”


“Don’t get too excited. I’m only a three trick pony. I make a mean omelette, beer can burgers, Katsu Curry, and wing everything else.”


“Sounds like you’re volunteering for chef duty to me.”


Vincent shrugged. “Sure, if you’d like.”


Sadie smiled at him. “I would. And on that note,” Sadie continued. “I’m going to need two more servings. Probably three just to be safe.”


Vincent laughed. Sadie stared at him blankly. “Wait you’re serious?”


“Bulking, remember?”


“Oh. Right.” Vincent sighed; there would be a great deal of cooking in his future.


They watched something inane on television while they finished eating. When it was over Vincent cooked up more curry while Sadie straightened up the living room. He was struck by how domestic the moment was. If he could forget that they were in the middle of the desert to train for fighting the most dangerous creatures mankind had ever faced; everything would seem delightfully mundane. Unfortunately, he could not forget.


All of the cities he had run from, all of things that he had stolen seemed pointless now. He supposed they were pointless. But was the fight against the Kaiju any better? Was there any end possible besides disaster?

---


The next morning, after Vincent prepared an enormous breakfast, Sadie lead them into the desert. Within half an hour the scorching heat had baked him, producing a sheen of perspiration that quickly damped his armpits and neck. Sadie, dressed in some sort of skintight grey wetsuit,  seemed unphased by the desert furnace.


“Why are we out here again?” Vincent asked irritably.


“We need the space.”


“You said that before. Why do we need space?”


Sadie turned and planted her hands on her hips. “Because,” she said. “You’re going to help me grow.”


“As I recall,” Vincent said with a smirk. “We did alright in the house last night.”

  

Sadie shook her head. “Not like this.”


It was a while before she looked over her shoulder and said, “Stop here.”


Vincent stopped without a word, panting to catch his breath. Sadie continued on until she was at least a hundred feet away. She stopped beneath a rock outcropping that arched overhead, connecting two sizeable towers of red stone. “Alright, champ- give it all you’ve got!” Sadie called.


Wiping the sweat from his brow, Vincent focused.


In his mind’s eye she began to inch higher and higher. Reality did not take long to catch up; Sadie started to grow. It was strange to watch her increase in size from so far away; at first it nothing seemed to happen then she began to gradually fill the space beneath the stone archway. For a moment her silhouette seemed to walk towards as she expanded against the backdrop of the desert archway. In moments she was large enough to reach up and touch the archway with her fingertips. It must have been well over fifty feet tall.


“Keep going!” Sadie’s magnified voice boomed across the desert.


Vincent imagined her head rising above the arch, her breasts swelling toward him, her hips expanding to fill the gap between the spires, and her legs stretching longer and longer. For a time the reality and his imagination seemed to blend together; and Sadie grew. Her titanic breasts squeezed past the arch then rested briefly on its upper surface, cracking the stone before her increasing height lifted them higher still. The ground at her feet began to crack, the brittle desert floor unable bear her weight.


Vincent closed his eyes and let his imagination run wild. Sadie expanded in every direction, faster and faster the arch of stone slid below her hips rapidly approaching her knees. The sun was hot on his face until suddenly- it wasn’t.


Vincent opened his eyes to witness Sadie blotting out the morning sun.


Miraculously the skintight grey material she was wearing still covered her from head to toe. It seemed a strange detail to notice with a hundred and fifty foot tall woman in front of him; one with breasts the size of houses and feet that could could likely obliterate him without effort. A single step would probably close the distance between them. Vincent thought all of this in the time it took Sadie to blink eyes that were large enough to fall into. That single, thoughtless, bat of her eyes was chilling. This was not some lifeless virtual bear; this was a living being. An immense, unstoppable, godlike being.


“WHY DID YOU STOP?”


The vibrations of Sadie’s sent tremors through the ground beneath his feet. Vincent nearly pissed himself.


“AWW, DID I SCARE YOU?”


Sadie took a step forward. The impact drove Vincent to his knees and his arms raised reflexively. He shut his eyes. A second booming step made him tremble. This was crazy. Why was she coming? Was she going to kill him? Had this entire thing been a ruse to lure him out here and get rid of him? Hot breath washed over him like a wave. He was going to die.


“BIGGER” Sadie whispered as quietly as her tremendous size would allow.


“W-what?” Vincent couldn’t bring himself to look up at Sadie’s enormous face.

“I SAID,” Sadie’s massive finger curled under his chin and tilted his head forcefully upward. It was like being maneuvered by a crane; Vincent reflexively gripped Sadie’s enormous finger in a futile atempt at preventing her from ripping his head off. The upward pressure stopped the moment he met the gigantic limpid pools of her eyes.


Pupils the size of dinner plates were surrounded by sunbursts of gold blazing in a lake of blue. The vibrant colors of her cornea coalesced with flecks of light and dark that were like tiny ships sailing in a brilliant sea. There was no malice in Sadie’s gaze; and Vincent’s panic receded slowly. “Your eyes...” he began.


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7285