She’s A Giant #Bitch by Innerspace explorer
Summary: Welcome to Park Springs High, where it’s true what they say. No one gets out of high school alive.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5901 Read: 27661 Published: February 24 2018 Updated: March 02 2018

1. The new kid by Innerspace explorer

2. It’s a High School tradition by Innerspace explorer

3. A real drag by Innerspace explorer

4. The Student Body by Innerspace explorer

5. Spending the morning with Erin part 1 by Innerspace explorer

The new kid by Innerspace explorer
She’s a Giant #Bitch

‘And this is the cafeteria, the most important part of high school and the tour’ Sam and Maisy sat down with their trays at the furthest table by the windows. ‘Here you get your food’ Sam continued on, ‘and basically try to survive high school. Y’know what they say. It’ll eat you alive’

‘I’m sure everyone here is nice really, like you’ Maisy smiled through her obvious first day nerves.

‘Really? Take a look over there and you’ll see I’m not joking. That…’ she pointed subtly, ‘That’s Sidney Westlake’

‘Wait you mean the same Westlakes that…’

‘Invented shrinking technology? Yup. And newsflash before you try to get all buddy buddy with her. She’s a giant hashtag bitch.’

‘She can’t be that bad’

‘Not that bad? Take a closer look’

‘Alright what am I supposed to be looking at?’

‘Not her, the table’

‘Is that?’

Sam nodded.

‘It can’t’

‘It is. It’s her boyfriend. Or was her boyfriend… before lunch. Just another one she got tired of. You should probably watch this”



Sidney had James pinned to the table with her first two fingers, while with her other hand she casually kept eating her lunch and talking with her friends. As she neared the end of her inane conversation she looked down to the worthlessly struggling mite of a boyfriend she had.

‘Sorry little guy I’m not looking for a boyfriend anymore, but I’ve still got a little sauce left and you look delicious’ her teenage giggle cackled to the thunderous applause of her two goons. She slipped her fingers around his waist. With all the ease of picking up a paper clip she brought the 6’2 jock to her face.

James shrieked in pain when the sharps of her nails dug in. His body was twisted and played with between her idling fingers. He was rolled back and forth while being lifted to nauseating heights. Until he found himself face to gigantic mouth with Sidney. He could barely take in her words, scared shitless at the nightmarish sight of her lips opening and closing, her monstrous tongue at such a size moving so deftly. All while fistfuls of leftover food gunk rolled across it. The heat of each word hit in waves. A putrid tell all of everything that had passed between her lips that day.

‘James? James? Are you even listening to me, or are you too busy staring at another girl’s tits again’

His ears were ringing so much from the deafening sound he couldn’t focus on a single word she said to him.

‘I am so glad I’m done with you. You never listened then, and you’re not listening now. This is all you’re good for’ in a sweeping motion she dipped him down. Swirling the top half of his body through the last bit of BBQ sauce and then wiping him over the salty remains of her fries.

His eyes stung and nostrils burned. He gagged and spluttered, coughing out lungfuls of the Texas Honey flavoured sauce. Before he could readjust he saw the white porcelain scream towards him again. As he was dragged through every last bit of salt that remained on her plate.

‘One last bite’ Sidney said.

Her tongue slithered out, curling at the tip to meet the space between his legs. James felt the strange mix of fear and arousal that had drawn him to Sidney in the first place. The last thing she did was tease him before she died. Any screams or protests went unheard as she swallowed him whole.



‘She just ate killed him and no one’s doing anything’ Maisy started stand, voice getting louder

‘Sit down’ Sam harshly whispered at her, pulling her by the wrist back to her seat. ‘Are you crazy? Or just have a death wish?’

‘She just ate him’

‘And she’ll eat you two if you keep this up. Now shut up and listen. I’m trying to help you newbie’

Maisy stopped. She wasn’t joking.

‘Good, now listen. As bad as Sidney is her friends might just be worse. See that girl on the left of her. The one one with the perky tits and resting bitch face.’ Sam stuffed another mouthful of food in her face, ‘that’s Phoebe Howard. But most people around here call her the Pussy Crusher’

‘The Pussy Crusher?’

‘Yeah’ she continued, the revolting mess of food churned around her mouth as she kept talking. ‘There was this boy, new blood. A first year had the mistake of asking her out. She took it badly. As she does. He was beneath her and so is every guy that she doesn’t pick herself. Even the ones she does pick never make it out alive. So this new kid’ the food practically falling from her mouth now as she went on, ‘ended up giving her about 15 minutes of, in her words “the best fucking orgasm anyone’s ever had” he was rammed between her and her dildo. He didn’t turn up the next day. It’s common knowledge that she fucked him to death’

‘Jesus Christ’ Maisy covered her mouth to stop herself spitting out her food. ‘And no one’s done anything about this?’

‘It’s different here. When you’re as rich and powerful as they are. No one wants to do anything. They’d just end up the same way anyway. Like I said the best thing you can do is avoid those girls at all costs. But if they ask you to do something, you do it.’

Maisy sat quietly thinking about what she had just said.
‘So what about that girl across from her? Who’s that’

‘Erin. Erin Hannah. She’ll play with you like how little boys play with bugs. Pulling off their legs to see how long they’ll keep going. Shit.’ Sam saw Sidney staring at them from across the room. ‘I have to go I’m going to be late, just remember what I told you and you should be fine. But if I were you, I’d finish your lunch before you become it’

Sam walked off dumping her tray on the side.

‘Oh and Welcome to Park Springs High’ she yelled out as she left.

‘What the fuck just happened’ Maisy muttered to herself.
It’s a High School tradition by Innerspace explorer
It’s a High School tradition

A hand slamming against the table woke Maisy from her thousand mile stare. She looked up to see the very monster that had just swallowed another student standing over her.

‘So you’re the new kid huh?’ Sidney said not really expecting a response. ‘Don’t you know it’s rude to stare?’ Her voice become sharp and pointed. Alarm bells were ringing all around.

‘I wasn’t, I mean I didn’t mean to’ She meekly whimpered. The other two monsters soon joined her standing behind their leader with devious smirks plastered across their faces.

‘Here’ Sidney grabbed Maisy’s hand and pushed it flat to her stomach. ‘Do you feel him? Still in there, it’s like nothing you’ve ever felt before. But I’m sure I can change that’ She laughed.

Maisy pulled her hand back and went to stand up.

‘Whoa, hold up runt’ Phoebe said as her and Erin pushed Maisy back in her seat. ‘Only Sidney says when you can leave’

‘Yeah’ Erin chimed in.

‘And did she say you could go?’ Phoebe asked, ‘well?’

‘No’ Maisy started tearing up.

‘So what’s your name creepy stalker girl?’ Sidney went on

‘Maisy’

‘Like the mouse’ she laughed, ‘well Maisy like the mouse. How’d you like to be the size of one?’

‘Please I’d just like to go’ she tried to leave again.

The sadistic pair pushed her back down again. Their nails now digging into her shoulders.

‘That’d be too good for her’ Phoebe started, this one obviously needs to learn who’s in charge around here’

‘It’s her first day here. Shouldn’t we start with one of our high school traditions?’ Erins white teeth chomped together flashing a nightmarish grin.

‘You’re right. She needs to learn her place. Hold her still’

‘No, please’ her voice shrill and cracking.

Sidney brought out a strange looking device. Like a long pod shaped remote control. It was hot pink and fit in the palm of her hand. The end flashed a violent purple and Maisy was gone.


Everything burned, she was overcome with the feeling of falling and a dizzying spinning sensation. Whatever it was, it lasted a fraction of a second but it felt like a lifetime. The little she had managed of her lunch frothed from her mouth in a disgusting bile. Maisy spat the last bits that hung in her mouth and then wiped her face clean. Like a baby deer trying to stand she found her footing. She could see the cheap blue plastic of the cafeteria chairs stretch away from her in all directions. Her stomach twisted in knots and she dreaded what she was just about to look up to. Two unbelievably gigantic digits barrelled into her from either side. Crushing her uncomfortably between them. The air whipped around her as she found herself in the same position that James had been in only moments ago. Hanging in front of Sidney Westlake’s mouth, only she was much smaller. It took all of her focus to hear the deafening words being mouthed at her and not to stare at the glistening stands of saliva that reached from floor to ceiling snapping apart as Sidney’s tongue would flick up.

‘First day rules. It’s a tradition here.’ Sidney held the insignificant speck between her thumb and second finger. Resisting the urge to squash her there and then. ‘You get the privilege to spend the day with me. As my stud.’

Maisy looked up to the piercing glinting on the side of her nose.

‘Not that one’ Sidney laughed, revealing another jewel bouncing up and down in the middle of her tongue.

‘Oh fuck no, please. You can’t, you can’t do this’ anything she cried was an inaudible squeak to the titan sized girl.




‘Well show us then’ Phoebe squealed with all the excitement of a kid on their birthday.

‘Hold on just a second. And… there. Done’ Sidney turned to her accomplices and stuck her tongue out as far as she could.



She was in a sweltering darkness, wet and hot. And surrounded by the rhythmic breathing that filled the cavernous mouth like an orchestra. Then light flooded back, and she was outside again, feeling the cool air between her fingers. But there hanging in front of her were the intensely delighted faces of Phoebe and Erin.

‘What a fucking loser’ Phoebe fell away with a maniacal laugh.

Erin tapped on top of the stud, revelling in seeing the tiny girl fling herself back against the bars.

Sidney’s lips closed around the tip, and she pulled back sucking on her friend’s finger as she did.
‘You’ll get your turn, don’t worry’ Sidney smiled. ‘But let’s go around the back for a quick one before class, I’m dying for one.

The three of them left through the backdoors outside and the rest of the students breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn’t them.

Maisy was back in the the darkness, the only light was when Sidney would talk. Thank god she talked a lot. With each word she’d bring in a helping of fresh air directly to her. Otherwise she was stuck sucking the stale after lunch breath that clung all around her. Whoever she was before, now she was just an afterthought on the tip of a tongue of a girl who couldn’t care less if she lived or died.
A real drag by Innerspace explorer
She could feel the the saliva lapping at her ankles. Soaking through her thin pumps and socks. Filling the spaces between her toes. It was grotesque, the sensation of scrunching her toes in spit drenched socks. It had only been minutes and this was already worse than the greatest hell she could imagine. The constant hum of her breathing. The churning spit that had her clothes clinging to her. It was so humid in there she couldn’t help but sweat, her normally neat-freak checked hair was matted and dripping. She tried to calm down, gripping tightly to the bars of her cage to find her breath and match it to the slowly pulsating rhythm of Sidney’s. That lasted all of ten seconds. Maisy broke, she screamed her lungs raw.

‘LET ME OUT YOU FUCKING BITCH. LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!!’ She kept it going as long as she could.

The huge lips parted. Maisy began to cry. She heard her, she really heard her. And now she was going to take her out and let her go. It was just a bad prank that went too far.

But that’s not what happened. Instead the end of a white pillar-like object was placed inside, resting on her lips just before the teeth. Her lips then pursed, creating a total seal around the object. Maisy heard the distinctive clicking sound from inside her cell, and although she knew exactly what was about to happen. She hoped to god it wouldn’t.


Sidney leaned against the outer hall wall. She touched her tongue to the top of her mouth and then ran it across her lips. Just to remind her new little friend where she was. Erin pulled a pack of slims from her back pack and gave them out.

Sidney’s normally stern looking appearance relaxed with her first drag. You could see she was obviously pretty, with frizzy brown hair that fell past her shoulders. If she needed to, she could use her good looks to get anything she wanted. But she dressed like she didn’t care. Because she didn’t need to. She was pretty, she was rich, but more importantly she had the power to completely take over anyones’s life in whatever way she saw fit. So what did it matter how she dressed. The world would bend to her whim.

She took another long drag. Her lips deviously smirking as she felt her little stud shriek and protest.


The smoke was unbearable, as if it wasn’t hot enough already. A suffocating smog now filled her prison. There was nowhere to escape to. It was everywhere. Stinging in her eyes and choking her so bad to the point she needed to vomit. At her size, a puff on a cigarette was like standing next to a forest fire.

Sidney liked to hold it in as long as she could before she exhaled. Each drag was another ten second ordeal for Maisy. Until through the smallest opening in her tightly pursed lips it was blown away. And then there came the next drag, and the next one.


Phoebe flicked the the stub to floor, grinding it out with the toe of her boot.
‘We should head out if we want to make the start of class’

The other two audibly groaned.

‘It’s History. Who cares about what happened yesterday’ Erin whined, ‘we’re what’s happening. Do you think we’re really going to learn anything from that sweaty little man?’

‘Herbert didn’t show up today. He’s off sick. We’ve got a sub. And I’ve got a feeling that the sub won’t be showing up today either’ Phoebe grinned.

‘You didn’t?’ Sidney smiled, rolling her tongue along the underside of her teeth and into her cheek. Reminding herself of her own little prisoner.

Phoebe looked down and smiled.
‘What can I say. He was there, and I was horny’

‘You’re so bad’ Erin snorted, ‘so he’s like’

‘Thrusting his speck of dick into a mile wide pussy. Maybe’ she smiled, ‘he stopped struggling about an hour ago though’

‘There are worse ways to go’ Sidney took one last sharp lungful and then flicked the end away.




It all became too much for her, the ear popping laughs, the shaking tongue. The sweltering heat and drowning spit. Her head ached, her body felt soft, and before she knew it her eyes were closed. Maisy blacked out.


She woke up to a gentle breeze blowing on her face.

‘Oh good you’re awake’ Sidney had the tiny girl dangling by her ankle in front of her face, ‘have you learnt your lesson?’

Maisy nodded her head in agreement.

‘Good. Oh and before you get any bright ideas, I better see you back tomorrow. Because if you don’t show…’ she brought Maisy hovering over her open mouth again ‘I’m going to come for you and everything and everyone you love’ Her teeth snapped together in a mocking bite, inches away from snapping the little girl in two.

‘Understand?’

She nodded again.

‘No. Say you understand’ the words spat out of her.

‘I understand’ she cried.

‘Good’ Sidney loosened her grip and dropped her.

The air whipped around her. She screamed seeing Sidney’s now open palm so high above her. She was shooting past the stretching landscape of her body to the fast approaching floor. Sidney’s normally petite frame was now a show of monolithic power. As she fell past the denim clad waistline she swore she could hear someone else screaming. Just before she hit the floor she felt that same feeling she had felt before. The violent purple flash, the nauseating sickness. With a hard thud she hit the floor.

‘See you tomorrow’

Maisy waited a few minutes until she was sure Sidney had gone. She got to her feet and shakily moved towards the wall. She could see herself in the mirrors. It was the girls bathroom. She touched her face not quite believing she was the right size again. Almost expecting another large hand to come back through the door and snatch her away.

‘You should count yourself lucky’ a voice piped in to the sound of a toilet flush. There was another girl in here the whole time. ‘Most people who go in her mouth… don’t come out’ she stood at the sink next to her washing her hands while Maisy picked away at the dried on spit that covered her head to toe. ‘You’ll be back tomorrow won’t you?’ The girl asked.

‘I..uh’

‘because she meant what she said before. I’ve seen it. Whole families gone. Maybe they left town together. Maybe. But I think everyone knows what happened to them. Sidney doesn’t joke around. Neither do her cronies. Make sure she sees you’re here tomorrow, but from a distance. She’ll tire of you eventually. Just do what she says and she’ll get bored.’

‘Thanks’ Maisy spluttered out, welling up and rubbing her dripping nose, ‘I’m sorry who are you?’

‘Ally’ she smiled. ‘see you tomorrow.’ It sounded a lot less sadistic this time around.

It was good advice. But she didn’t want good advice right now. What she wanted was revenge.
The Student Body by Innerspace explorer
The student body

8:30 am that morning.

Phoebe was waiting out the front having a smoke She stubbed it out when she saw the car pull up. It was one she didn’t recognise so it must be the one. Out of it stepped an awkwardly tall looking man. Thick rimmed glasses, elbow patches on tweed. Was he trying to be a stereotype? He screamed substitute teacher.

Phoebe quickly ran up to him. A big smile on her face and her voice did something it didn’t normally do. It went high pitched. Squeaky and girly, like she was excited to see him. Greeting him as if he was her BFF.

‘Hi, Mr.Wilkes?’

‘Yes, can I help you’ he replied

‘I’m Phoebe. I’m sort of here to be your guide. Curse of being a good student’ She wrapped both of her arms around his and started walking him in, ‘It’s a big school and we’ve got a lot to see’ she sung.

‘Does everyone get this tour?’

‘Just the cute ones’ she laughed, ‘Awww, you’re going red, I’m just messing with you. It’s my job to show everyone around. And just between you and me, I like to have fun while I’m doing it’ she giggled girlishly, the sort of fake giggle that made her hate other girls.

‘I’m looking forward to it already’ he joined in.

‘So this is Park Springs high. Go beavers! It is what it is. Here’s the lockers, down the hall on the left is the teacher’s lounge. Or there’s a closet on the far side if it all gets a little too much. I hear Miss Stevens goes in there to scream a least five times a day’

‘That bad?’

‘That or stupid high school rumours. Okay so down this way is the cafeteria. It’s empty this time of day but it’s a real jungle at lunch. Survival of the fittest’

‘So I’m teaching in the History department, is that on this floor?’

‘Ooh, a little eager. I like it’ she smiled, her teeth snapping together in a grin, ‘actually we’re on our way there now’

They passed through the winding corridors as Phoebe pointed out every little detail, and school rumour she could until they came to an unmarked door at the end of a hallway.

‘And I saved the best for last. It’s always my favourite part of the tour, meeting the student body.’

‘Well I suppose I should meet some of the faces I’m going to be teaching’

She let him into the room first and followed after, closing the door behind them.

‘I think you misheard me Richard. This is the private tour and you’re about to get up close and personal’ Phoebe cupped her breasts in each hand slowly massaging them together.

‘Mr.Wilkes, and I think this just crossed into inappropriate conduct. We both need to leave and we’ll forget this part ever happened.’ Mr.Wilkes went for the door.

‘No one is going anywhere’ Phoebe clicked the lock shut, spreading herself against the only exit.

‘Phoebe, move out the way before I report this to the Principal’

‘Oh the Principal’ she said chewing her lip. A sinister smirk darkening her face, ‘Do you mean my dad? I wonder who he’s going to believe. The new sub who tried to get handsy with his little girl, or me’ the white flash of her teeth sealed his fate. She brought the strange looking device out from her back pocket.

‘Shit’

‘Oh do you recognise this?’ She smiled pointing the remote at him, ‘I think it’s time we finished that tour. Don’t you agree?’

‘Phoebe, No!’ He yelled, but it was too late. The room was already spinning out of proportion. His bones buckled and contracted. It was the most intense pain he’d ever experienced. Like being stabbed with a thousand needles.

‘So let’s finish our little tour then’

Her outstretched fingers surrounded him from all sides. Closing together, forcing him into the palm of her hand. She brought her closed fist to her face to get a good look at her little prize. The tiny sub, still dazed, crawled around her palm struggling to his feet.

‘Ew, don’t move around like that. You look like a creepy little bug. I hate bugs’ she pushed him down into her palm with her index finger, ‘all bugs are good for is being crushed. You’re not a bug are you?’

He croaked out an inaudible groan.

‘I’m sorry. What was that?’ She tilted her head to the side so he was directly in front of her ear.

‘I said no’

‘Nooooo…. What?’

‘No Phoebe. Sorry Phoebe’

‘Still not right bug. If you’re not a bug then how about you call me… goddess’ she pushed her finger a little harder twisting him into her hand. The swirling design and sparkling jewels of her gigantic ear looked so alien to him, so large, so powerful. He never stood a chance.

‘No goddess! Please goddess. I’m sorry’ he cried, feeling his bones soften under the pressure.

‘Now that’s better’ she lifted her finger, and rolled him over on to his back so he was looking up at her. ‘So about that tour’ Her thumb and second finer pinched around his ankle, dangling him helplessly. Completely under her control.

Richard saw her sadistic grin disappearing into the distance. The buttons of her shirt counted down his descent. His eyes bugged in horror, realising exactly what Phoebe had been alluding to. Her free hand was below him, already slipping down the front of her shorts.

‘No, Phoebe Stop! Change me back!’

‘Mmmm…’ she purred, ‘be a good little dick and make me cum’ Her fingers pulling free the top button. Her thumb rolling out the red laced carpet to her opening show.

The trim dark hairs were fast approaching. Phoebe let him dangle for minute, she loved to tease them, to build up the suspense. To give them that last thought that surely, surely she wasn’t going to do this. But that’s not what Richard thought. The last thought he had was that she clearly waxed down there. And then she dropped him. A screaming terrified man, falling into the panties of a High school student. Phoebe always took great satisfaction in letting it snap shut behind them. She took her first two fingers and traced the struggling lump against her crotch, moving him into position.

‘Oh…yeah’ she gasped, ‘just like that little man…’ she bit her lip again and pressed the tiny man tightly against her. ‘Keep that up and I might just have a reason to keep you around. Otherwise you’re going to find out how I got my nickname.’ She erupted squealing at his touch. Phoebe buttoned up her shorts adjusting them back how they were.

‘Sorry little guy, I just really didn’t want to do history today’ she sauntered out the room with his masculinity and dignity as her own.

Spending the morning with Erin part 1 by Innerspace explorer

Spending the morning with Erin part 1

7:30 am that morning

‘Alaarmmmmm… Somebody get the alarm’ Erin groaned still half asleep. Her hand lazily flopped against the bedside cabinet hitting everything but her alarm. Her teeth gritted together frustrated as she was forced to get up by the incessant chirping. She swung both her legs over the side of her bed and stretched back with the the laziest yawn you could imagine. Her t-shirt pulled up as she did, exposing the slightest bulge of her almost perfectly flat stomach.

‘fuck, I should get up’ her eyes rolled down looking at the shoe box that poked out the edge of her bed. ‘Breakfast first’

Erin brought the shoe box up settling it upon her lap. The corners of her lips perked up at the scratching sounds coming from inside.

‘Ready or not’ she sang, lifting the lid.

Will and Nell were staring up at the giant smiling face of their teenage tormentor. Will had only been caught last night, but from what he saw of Nell she had obviously been here a while.

‘Let me go’ Will shouted up the god like being, he was smaller than an ant to her, now he was literally the pathetic, insignificant speck that she thought him to be.
‘Please’ he continued to beg, ‘please, you can’t do this, you have to let me go’

It really didn’t matter what he said, she would never be able to hear him anyway, he just hadn’t figured out just how fucked he was yet.

Erin had caught her neighbour filming her through the window. Whatever she did to him, he deserved worse. But he didn’t deserve the effort. His death was going to go unnoticed and be just as insignificant as he was.

Will ran from the approaching hand. He did exactly as she wanted him to. Her humongous digits hanging down like Greek pillars shepherded him easily into the corner with Nell. All it took was a pinch between two of them to bring the pair kicking and screaming to her face.

‘Nell if you wouldn’t mind giving Will the orientation an we can get started’

She brought the two of them up higher, her head tilted back and her mouth began to open.

‘Oh fucking Christ no, please’ Will started into the salivating death trap, an anticipant tongue shimmered in the darkness. Guarding the gate to the swallowing horror. He screamed at the top of his lungs during the fall. Only stopping when he landed with a wet smack that knocked the wind out of him. He struggled back, trying to crawl out the way he came in. Her teeth came together and her lips sealed the outside world away.

‘What the fuck is happening’ Will yelled. His whole world began to rock and shake. The sound of her breathing drowning out most of his words.

‘She’s getting breakfast’ Nell replied matter of factly, ‘You should eat some too when she does, because she’s not going to give you anything else to eat’
‘You’re insane, this whole thing is insane. I’m not going to eat what she’s already chewed up that’s disgusting’

‘Either you eat or get eaten. That’s all the help you’re going to from me’ her voice called out to him in the darkness, ‘from now on you’re on your own’


Nell folded her knees to her chest. Her bare feet found purchase against the slippery enamel of the goliath’s teeth. She had to time it just right. When the tongue lifted up she sprung herself forward, rocketing under the grizzly appendage. The sopping wet muscle flopped back down, enveloping her in a salvia coated tomb. Bubbles frothed and the thick, viscous liquid quickly found its way around her every curve. She made herself as small as possible and prepared for the worst. Will on the other hand was dumbstruck by the events. When Erin closed her mouth, Nell disappeared into the darkness without a trace. He was left alone. Alone in the dark, sweltering abyss. The strong air of her morning breath hijacking every sense. The undulating tongue, marching rhythmically under him to the throbbing beat of her body.

Light filtered in. The giant’s lips parted. Like a knight in shining armour he straddled the giant serpent as it leapt forward from its torrid den. Will met with the first tasting. A dabbing of vanilla yoghurt from the underside of the metallic spoon hit the tip of her tongue. His eyes bugged out in horror and he scrambled backwards from the gluttonous helping. Her tongue snaked back into her mouth cradling the spoon, and Will, on top. Her lips sealed around it and with a flick of her wrist she was already digging an empty spoon back into her bowl.

A mound of oat, fruit and yoghurt was pulled back by her inviting lips and before he could react was dropped on top of Will. The slumbering muscle stirred once again, instinctively manoeuvring the mix into the wall of her cheek and dropping it between the matching pairs of molars. The teeth snapped together without a care for what was to come to anyone who happened to be between them. He was lucky this time. He was just on the outside of the mouthful, pushed back to the centre of her tongue while her teeth continued to grind away, at the rocky clusters of dried oats and fruit. His brief reprieve was cut short, the masticated goop was scooped up again with expert precision. The powerful muscle quickly shifted, it curled upwards, forcing the mouthful back towards her throat ready to swallow. It was all Will could do to leap out the way of the life swallowing mess as it slid towards him. In the pitch black of her mouth the only sign that it was gone was the loud gulp that quickly followed.

A second spoonful quickly replaced the first. Nell had her first bite when a few stray crumbs were carried in the vanilla froth under her tongue. She reached out, eagerly grabbing them and stuffing them into her mouth. She had been through this morning routine so many times now that she knew it was the only chance she would get to eat. While she lay blanketed by another girl’s tongue feeding on its discards; Will continued to struggle for his life on top of it. He had survived the first two bites, but a third and then a fourth would be quickly on the way. At his size he was no more than a morsel to the giant. A crumb that could sit happily in the corner of mouth between her lips, to be lapped up with the flick of a tongue and never seen again. The thought terrified him. Not that she was trying to eat him, but that she wasn’t. His hellish experience took zero effort for her. She was just enjoying her breakfast and he happened to be there. The full weight of his situation had finally struck him, his pleas for help would go unheard under the sucking and crunching sounds of her jaws knocking together.

Erin shoved another mouthful in without thinking, adding it to the third lot she still had slopping around her gums. She scrolled through her newsfeed while absentmindedly churning the lot around from cheek to cheek. She could still feel Nell, balled up in her usual space, but Will was much trickier. At his size, for all she knew he could’ve fallen down her throat with her first bite. She had feeling however that he was a fighter, a persistent little roach.

Will was against her gum line as another coating of food found him. An errant crumb had managed to wedge itself in between the two pearly boulders where Will was hiding. Like a ravenous attack dog her tongue made a beeline straight for it. Will was caught in the crossfire. Smothered by the oppressing force, i’s buds rolling over him without a care as it tried loosen the snack from her teeth. He couldn’t breath, the sadistic beast had pinned him to the floor, moving him back and forth along the gums, mistaking him for just another bite. The river of spit pooled around him, catching him and all the other stray crumbs into one mix. He was washed around helplessly while Erin continued to daydream on her phone. He was battered and bruised but had managed to get himself back on top of her tongue. A panic-inducing chuckle roared from behind him, shaking him to the core. Her mouth began to open again and he could see the outside world.

Erin took a swig of orange juice to wash the last remaining crumbs away.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7252