Micro City by Skulldeath50
Summary:

When cities across the world like New York, London and Toyko go missing, their foundation, buildings and people disappearing in thin air, the world assumes multiple theories: Aliens? Terrorist? Judgement Day?

The answer might shock them: the cities haven't left Earth at all. In fact, each of them has been transported into a different body part, and those bodily functions will destroy each and every city, killing millions through actions of eating, using the restroom, and more.

First story in an upcoming series


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Micropocalypse
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13768 Read: 57090 Published: February 23 2018 Updated: August 12 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Snotty Forecast In Seattle by Skulldeath50

2. New York In Nylons by Skulldeath50

3. Vancouver With A Side Of Vore by Skulldeath50

4. Boston Gots Some Booty by Skulldeath50

5. Coming All Together Now! (Part 1) by Skulldeath50

A Snotty Forecast In Seattle by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

Hello to my third story on the site! This is a partly-interactive story, in which you can tell me down below what city you want in what area of a woman's body! The rules are simple: just don't use a body part/city that has already been used and no incest. However, you may request a part two of a body part.

With that said, this first chapter focuses on nasal fetishes, so if you are not a fan, just glide on past. I'm hoping to do vore next chapter also, so if you enjoy that, I should have that up with weekend.

Contains: Nose; Unaware; Destruction

Seattle's pretty midday sun blacked out.

The panic began immediantly as the nighttime street lights turned on, dogs barked and the city itself seemed to scream.

The residents of the city had been what seemed like teleported to a large, dark cavern. Even the highest of the skyscrapers reached only a third to the roof of the pink cave. The civilians were strangly quiet at the beginning, trying to make sense of what had just happened by watching their surroundings.

The ground, walls and roof of the circular pink cave were similar in texture: spongy in some parts, but some other parts looked dryed up and of a lighter shade of pink. Large, brown-black trunks rose highly out of the ground all around, reaching to the 5th stories of most buildings. They swayed to the odd wind that was in this strange new place, as the wind was blowing north, towards the darkness of the cave, one second and then the next second the wind was blowing south, where a cliff dropped off into an unknown lightness.

The wind was also heavy enough to pick some smaller people off the ground, sending them smashing into buildings or even being sucked deeper into the cavern, causing the first casualties, so people began to hug poles or head inside.

The humidity was also much, much greater. Being in the mid-west, Seattle was unfamiliar to this level of moisture in the air, and many men took off their shirts in an effort to make the unknown liquid in the air stop sticking to their shirts.

In fact, this humidity made the civilians to look for a source of moisture, which they found quickly. The walls, floor and roof of the cave seemed to have pores, in which some were secreting a light green gooey substance that was the cause of the slight odor in this unfamiliar plain.

The size of the mass of goo was from the size of a RV to the size of a large building. Many residents looked up causilisy at a large, raindrop shaped pack of goo hanging on to the ceiling above the Seattle Space Needle.

Then, as they were observing the large mass on the ceiling, it started to peel away, and in a matter of seconds, the goo slammed onto the Space Needle, completly obsorbing it and the buildings around it in the liquid.

Those who were around the Space Needle, trapped in the slimy substance slowly suffocated and were dissolved in the liquid, much to the confusion and panic of the survivors.

Where were they?

-----------------

Jessica checked her phone for updates from Rachel. She had sent her college friend a selfie a few minutes, and yet her friend in Seattle wasn't responding. Frustrated, Jessica slammed her phone down on the kitchen table.

Suddenly, she felt a slight itch in her nose, specifically in her right nostril. Thinking it was a small booger she could quickly dispose of, she wasted no time taking a loud sniff, muttering,

"Stupid cold."

------------------

The griefing over the loss of the Space Needle was quickly forgotten as a sudden northward wind blew at 200 mph through the city, picking up cars, poles and some buildings into the deep end of the cave.

Rachel, who had been in her small apartment complex, was in one of the few buildings that was picked up out of its foundations and into the unknown abyss. She screamed, looking out a window as she saw the cavern fly past, until the building suddenly crashed into a wall at the back of the cavern.

Her body was crushed, and as she started to slowly fall down a hole, she observed what would be her last surroundings. She looked up at a opening from a hole, and would have gasped if her lungs were still working. A large uvula blocked the sight of a wiggling, worming mass. A toungue.

White mountains, tonsils, peeked out, and Rachel saw molars. In her final moments, she put two and two together and figured out they were in a nose. With a sad expression, she relialized she was lucky to die before the real problems began. 

As she zoomed down the esophougous with other people and debri, she wished she could have said goodbye to Jessica one last time.

 

In the main city, the surroundings had changed. A large green-brown boulder oozing with liquid was now perking out of the abyss, and the south side of buildings were not covered with the liquid, or snot. Buildings had fallen down, families broken and people suffocating in the new snot.

-----------------

Jessica sighed as she started walking to her living room. Her sniff had not worked, and now she was going to have to waste her time with a tissue. Frustrated, she walked over to the coffee table where a box of KleeNex stood. However, before she reached the box, she felt a familiar ping in her sinuses.

"Ah..." she wavered out, index finger covering her nostrils, "ah... ah... ah..."

She squeezed her eyes shut,

"CHOOOOOOO!"

A huge bundle of snot and a small booger blew out of her right nostril, and as she pulled back her finger and looked at it in disgust, she saw that her snot and booger were covering her entire digit. It even seemed their were gray chunks of something in her snot.

She ran to the sink as a responce, and washed her digusting remains down the drain.

-----------------

Seattle became pitch black, as the light coming from the cliff suddenly blinked out. She city was left in complete darkness as the residents heard what seemed like a voice coming from a loud speaker, blaring across the city.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah..."

The words sounded like a rock concert, and the city braced for something to happen.

It did.

This time, a much, much, stronger southward wind completly leveled the city. Any strong buildings that were left after the sniff were now picked up and thrown out by the sneeze.

That also meant all the people who had survivded thus far were also picked up, thus leaving less than 200 residents remaining in their now destroyed home city. However, the 200's eardrums exploded as a loud "CHOOOOOOOO!" went with the 300mph winds heading towards what was once light.

By now, those who were picked up and those who remained knew where they were, and were terrified. Those who were picked up slammed into the walls, roof, and nose hairs, and the lucky ones who left the nose slammed into softer skin, their bodies broken and twisted as they were suddenly dropped away from the cavern, into blinding light.

They saw slowly, as the light was unfamiliar, a nostril, then a nose, then a mouth and nose, then a face, nose level with those suffocating in snot.

They saw light blue eyes stare at them, a nose wrinkle in disgust, and a woman's mouth opening up, a monster of a tougue sticking out as repulse of nose residue.

As they suffocated in Jessica's snot, some crushed by the booger, they felt pulversing water tear them apart, then a deep, dark, cold.

---------------

Jessica, in a panic now, realized another sneeze was coming on, and that there was no time to get a Kleenex. So, she sheepishly stuck her index finger in her right nose, where the same itch from a booger remained. This was a tough one.

As she reached the cliff, her finger poked around at her surroundings until it found a strangly flat, large, booger.

With satisfaction, she slowly pulled the booger out, and without looking at it, flicked it across the room, where it landed, she didn't care.

Then, the conflict resolved, she continued to wait for a text from Rachel.

--------------

The remaining 200 were dizzy and sore, tired of the hell they had been put through in a nose, of all places. The middle of the city had a large crater, as that was where the booger had slammwed through the city, and the survivors simply sat down, awaiting their definate fate.

They didn't wait long. Again, the light was blocked out, and the people braced for a sneeze that never came. Instead, a snake of a finger wormed its way up the nasal passage, and started to grope around the nose, picking up snot and small rocks of boogers. 

The survivors looked at the massive digit as it picked up the south side of the city, and held on for dear life as the city was dragged quickly out into the light.

They didn't even have time to observe the outside before they were catapulted, and by this time, the city was so destroyed, the city simply disolved in midair, turning into thousands of microscopic particles, floating in the air.

Seattle had been destroyed by Jessica's nose.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this, but if you didn't enjoy this chapter, vore will be next in Vancouver, and again, that should be out soon. Also, feel free to judge, criticize or applaud how this story is so far.

New York In Nylons by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

"...or New York end up between a late 20's woman's toes. She'd be wearing Nylons and going about her work day[.]"

I liked this idea because it was different. Also, sorry in advance for making the holes in the nylon too small. I just wanted the city to be in a more inclosed enviroment. And remember, insert ideas for future cities in future body parts!

Contains: Odor; Foot; Footwear; Legwear; Unaware

 

What was happening to New York City? A minute before everything went wrong for the American City, a large yellow shimmer circled around the city. The residents couldn’t leave or tourists couldn’t enter through the hazy shield. This confused the citizens, but strangely didn’t make them panic. Maybe it was a new government security test? How wrong they were.

Then, in less than a millisecond, the morning sun was replaced by a dark canvas around the city. Everything was black, and it seemed they were in a heap of dark material. Now, the citizens knew something was wrong.

The walls of the heap were pocketed with small holes, about the size of a bus, every now and then, but they led through very little light. In fact, it was almost like a giant piece of fabric. The city was still surrounded by the strange orb, and even though the ground of the black material that the city was standing on was slanted, the city stayed balanced thanks to its shield.

Many people hit the yellow haze that surrounded them, feeling claustrophobic in the heap of material. The humidity was normal, but the stench of the place was disgustingly familiar of old feet and sweat.

The stench clung to New York, it rising the temperature at least 30 degree, from 70 to 100 fahrenheit. Many people gagged, some even throwing up on the pavement, and the first casualties were the people who jumped off the skyscrapers, wanting this hell to quickly end.

However, other than the stench, the area was seemingly safe, as for about 30 minutes nothing happened, except for residents trying to use WiFi or Data, which was not available. Some others started to get religious, shouting that it was the end of days, and that we would be judged.

However, everyone at the back of their mind muttered the same thought: “Was was going on?”

--------------

Maggie groaned, rising slowly out of bed to see her familiar bedroom. She had never liked mornings, especially today’s. It was a Monday, which meant she had early roll call at her job today: the gym. She would normally check the machines at 5:00 A.M on Mondays, then she would do a quick exercise, and then the gym would open, and she would have to do her normal duties.

Telling herself to wake up, she stood up, suppressing a headache because of the sudden movement, and zombie-walked down to the kitchen table, opening up some Lucky Charms in the process. She sat down and ate her breakfast, slowly waking up for real.

When she had finished her cereal, she walked back upstairs, brushed her teeth, made her bed and put on her clothes for the day. A white tanktop, and black yoga pants, putting on her tennis shoes also. Beginning to walk out the door, she suddenly stopped, and looked at her yoga pants.

They had a stain on them, a white one caused by bleach. She groaned, realizing she would have to change. She ran back upstairs and into her room, preparing to wear whatever she saw first.

Her eyes drifted to her black nylons, lying in a heap in the corner of her bedroom. She had worn them yesterday in her workout, but who would notice the smell?

With a shrug, she took of her yoga pants and quickly stuck her bare feet in the nylons, and after that, put her tennis shoes on and ran out the door. Again, she thought, “Who would notice the smell?”

-------------

Well, to answer that question, a whole city would.

New York hated the quiet, as it gave them time to think about this misery that was happening. But at least quiet was safe.

The safety didn’t last long. Before the residents knew it, they heard a female groan, and in confusion, heard stomping come closer to wherever they were at, then the stomping die out for a good 5 minutes, before the stomping, faster this time, came back up, then yet again went back down. Then, went back up again, causing the civilians to have a heart attack for the third time.

This time, they still expected the stomping to retreat back down, but they were wrong. They heard the stomping come the closest it had ever had before, and the next thing they knew the world they were trapped in shifted again, the heap becoming a hole with a cavern at the end, them at the end of the cavern.

The city, thanks to the orb, stayed level in the black mess. The holes in the material were also lighter now, causing some lucky residents to see what looked like a bedroom, super sized. However, they were distracted by the sight of a huge bedroom to miss the sight of a giant snake with five heads to wiggle its way down into the cavern. Each head was five times the size of a skyscraper.

The city immediantly realized what they were. Toes. A foot. They were in a sock, or a shoe, or some sort of legging, they finally figured out, much to their panic.

Everyone braced, eyes closed as the giant big toe was closing in fast on the city. However, they heard nothing. Instead, it seemed the orb also protected them from the toes. Now, they were stuck in between the big toe and an index toe, wedged far back into the pink skin.

The smell of feet had died down, luckily to the residents, and now a slight smell of feet and perfume remained, making people realize they were in between a girl’s toes. The holes in the sock suddenly were blackened out by what the people assumed was a tennis shoe, which brought back again the strong smell of feet, though weakened.

The city braced for something to happen, but nothing did, other than the light rocking of someone walking, causing residents to become seasick. The suicide rate also increased, as people lost hope of survival. Some were also thrown from the tops of buildings by the movement.

Another change was the pink field around them. The grooves of the skin were starting to have holes open up in them, and some residents swore they saw a clear liquid resting in the dark holes. Sweat.

Luckily, none of the stinky, clear liquid came down from the pores. Instead, the walking continued. The fear continued.

-------------

Maggie walked to work on most days, as she was already in athletic apperal and because the gym was only a block away, and it was good to get some exercise. Though, she was happy whenever she reached the large, gray building that was marked, "GJ's Gym". She quickly walked inside, using her key to open up the door.

Inside, the gym was in good condition. The machines were running extremely smoothly, and by 5:45, she was done with her machine check-up. She looked at her watch, pondering whether she should head home until her real work began, but dismissed the thought.

She looked down at her stomach. It was slightly hanging out, maybe because of bloating or maybe because of her burger last night. Either way, she thought, the problem could be resolved by doing a quick workout.

She looked around the gym, thinking of what she wanted to do. Her nylons weren't the most athletic clothes out there and could easily rip doing the benchpress, and she did the bicycle machine yesterday, so she walked over to the treadmill, turned it on, and got on.

------------------

New York was now sick. The constant rocking, then sudden stillness was terrible. At least a ship was constant in its movement. The civilians could also now see that there was a slight clear liquid in the pores, and that it was starting to ooze out bushsize droplets. However, that was no worry right now.

The toes were the problem. Always grinding up against the orb, the toes seemed to strain on the yellow haze, the haze becoming thicker in spots of pressure. They were gigantic, and terrifing, looming over the now small city.

Their observing the toes was interuppted by sudden faster breathing, and the more extreme rocking of the foot. She was running. Those who were not ready for the action were flung off the tops of skyscrapers. John was one of the unlucky ones.

He had been on top of the Entire State Building doing electrical repairs when the city teleported, and until now, he had managed to hold on to the high pole. However, the running caused him to soar past the city and even through the haze, where he slammed into the side of Maggie's big toe, surviving the impact with the soft cussion filled with ravines.

But, he began to slide to one of the holes, which he thought was lucky, as he could camp out in the holes until the threat had passed. However, what he did not know was that the sweat was not only unbearably stinky, it was also boiling hot, relative to his size.

As he jumped into the pore, and into a droplet of sweat, he was slowly boiled alive as the substance dragged him underwater, waiting until Maggie was hot to let him out.

And, Maggie was getting hot.

The sweat was worrying the people now. The droplets hanging out of the pores were building sized now, and many worried if the orb would break under their pressure. It turned out, however, that the orb would let liquids through, and as the first building sized drop of sweat landed in Central Park, the people learned that. By the time the liquid had spread out, the sweat covered Central Park, 7 feet deep. Everyone in the park was dead in a matter of seconds.

The odor was also disgusting. The original odor they had smelled at first was 100 times magnified, and as other droplets spread throughout the city, many puked as they were boiled alive by Maggie's sweat. Only those indoors remained alive now.

The flood of sweat, after about 2 hours, finally ended, much to the relief of the remaining few. The city was swamped by sweat by now, and the level of sweat was halfway up the Empire State Building.

The city now was sure it was doomed...

----------------

Maggie, after two hours, turned off the treadmill, ready to head home. Apparently, the gym was closed today because some tradegy had happened to New York. Whatever it was, she didn't care. She was a resident of Vancouver, 100s of miles away.

Getting off, she felt a large amount of sweat pooling inbetween her toes. Wanting to quickly spread the sweat, she rubbed her toes together, wiggling them. She achieved her goal, as she felt her sweat falling to the bottom of her nylons.

--------------

A sudden, massive wiggle came from the toes as New York's survivors stared in horror as the sweat rose like a tsunami, engulfing New York completly before panning out in the bottom of Maggie's nylons. The toes put millions of relative tons on the orb, until it let out.

The orb cracked.

New York was almost instantly devasted. The toes came together like hammers, destroying the city, crushing buildings, killing anyone who hadn't been killed by suicide, sweat or movement.

New York was reduced to rubble. When Maggie would take off her nylons, she would see the gray mess in her toes, but she would assume it was fungi, and simply take a shower to destroy the odd substance, destroying any trace that there was ever a city on the Hudson River.

------------------

Maggie walked home with a quick pace. She didn't know she had completly wiped out a city before lunch, and she also didn't know there was a man, with odd binoculars, watching her as she entered her house, hand on a walkie.

"It's done," He said simply, "We got the second."

Then the two parted paths.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading this story! I'm new to the site and I really need some people like ap13rocks to criticize, congratulate or full on hate on my work. Also, the next chapter will definitly be Vancouver With A Side Of Vore. 

Vancouver With A Side Of Vore by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

This chapter may be less juicy then the others, as I'm not a huge fan of vore anymore, and so I wasn't quite sure on what points to hit on. But other than that, this is simply a vore chapter that will transitioning us for a city in the colon and a city on a buttcheek. (Please tell me if you think both of those should be 2 different cities in one chapter, or if they should be two seperate chapters...)

Contains: Vore; Unaware; Destruction; Violent; Vore; STORYLINE

 

Almost immediately after Maggie shut her door after destroying New York, hell now began for the Canadian city. This time, there was no orb. There was no warning. There was only the quick flash and then the unknown surroundings.

Vancouver had one advantage in its new surrounding, however, as New York and Seattle had no idea where they were until it was too late. Vancouver, however, knew what had happened immediately.

The new landscape was familiar to anybody: a large ocean of white milk with islands of tan flakes sprinkled with rocks of white crystals. The ocean was surrounded by a white circular perimeter.

The city was floating on the milk, and the smell of frosted flake told Vancouver all they needed to know. They were stranded in the bowl of someone’s cereal. Most of them had already heard about the other missing cities by now, and they quickly pieced together the horror the other cities must have gone through.

However, neither the fear of being stranded or shrunk scared the residents as much as the giant, looming figure standing over the bowl. It was a young woman, smiling to herself. What was she going to do?

--------------

Claire looked at her delicious bowl of frosted flakes. It was her favorite breakfast for a chill Friday morning. It also helped calm her down, and the recent “terrorist” attacks on New York and Seattle urged Claire to have some Frosted Flakes.

She happily groaned at the cereal as she licked her lips, her saliva spraying out a bit. She saw a gray speck in the middle of her cereal, but payed it no heed. It was just some sugar, she assumed, as she took a large, long sniff, smelling the amazing cereal.

She smiled even more as she reached for a spoon and began to scoop up some flakes.

---------------

The city screamed as the giantess licked her lips far, far, above them, causing human-size saliva droplets to cover the city with its goop. Luckily, it wasn’t harmful, it just made the city disgustingly wet and soggy.

The source of the saliva was the tongue, the huge, pink, snake that towered over the cereal bowl, and Vancouver. Citizens stared at what would destroy their city in a matter of minutes.

However, that was the least of their problems, as Claire suddenly sniffed rapidly, causing hundreds of residents to be sucked into her nostrils, some stuck in her snot as they suffocated, others falling down into her lungs. Very few had an early pass to her stomach, where they quickly dissolved.

But the people sucked in wasn’t the only problem the sniff had caused. Large waves of milk and sugar pummeled the edges of the city, and dragged the people at the docks of Vancouver out into the milk, where they quickly were drowned by more waves.

The citizens at the top of the skyscrapers had a front row view of the beginning of the carnage as Claire picked up a spoon and eyed the bowl, her large, brown, unaware eyes setting fear into Vancouver. Then, with slow caution, Claire set her spoon in a large chunk of the milk and brought it to her mouth, groaning at the taste of the cereal.

While the spoon didn’t touch the city, it changed the milk even worse. Now, a tsunami of milk was heading fast towards the city. Dr. Evans watched from the top of his skyscraper for E Science Institutes as the huge wave rushed for the city.

He looked at one of his advisors, yelling, “Hurry Thomas! We don’t have much time!”

The advisor wavered cautiously, “But we haven’t tested it yet, sir. We don’t know if it works or not. Besides, there’s only one!”

“It doesn’t matter!” Evan yelled back, rushing towards a locked room, entering the number code as the door slid open to reveal a yellow and black striped suit, much like an astronaut’s. “I’m using it!”

The advisor bowed, “I understand sir, but it has only been tested on low-level acids, not any acids present in the human stomach!”

Evan quickly fastened the suit on, “Well, I’ll die either way!” He ran outside the room and back to the top of the skyscraper, and saw the tsunami of milk hit the city.

The wave of milk flooded a third of the city. Thousands of people were wiped out almost instantly, some weak skyscrapers buckling under the speed and pressure of the milk hitting them.

However, another problem awaited Vancouver. Maybe you don’t know the geography of Vancouver, but they are not a ship. And as the milk weighed down the city, it began to sink, taking in more milk as it slowly submerged in the waves.

But a miracle befell the city, as suddenly they began to rise, the milk falling away from them, the levels of the liquid going down. Thousands cheered, but the other thousand who noticed the gaping mouth coming towards them did not.

They were about to get eaten by a woman.

---------------

Claire after finishing her first bite, decided to get a bite of only milk, so she scooped up a portion in the middle of the bowl where there was just milk, and that tiny little gray speck. As she brought the spoon towards her mouth, she eyed the speck for a second, trying to discover what the thing was. It couldn’t sugar, could it?

She was about to stand up and pour the bite out when she suddenly felt a pocket of air in her throat come loose. She cringed as the gas came to her closed mouth, where her cheeks puffed out for a second before her pie hole opened up and out came the large, loud, stinky burp that rattled the milk on the spoon.

She forgot about speck now, and simply crammed the spoonful in her mouth, playing with the bite for a good minute as she soaked in the flavor.

---------------

The city once again screamed in unison at the huge, pretty female face that awaited to destroy them. It was miles big for them respectively, and residents began to brace for impact as the brown eyes above the freckled nose stared intently at the city.

Some civilians tried jumping up and down yelling, and they were sure they had gotten Claire’s attention before hell broke less yet again. They could see a lump in Claire’s neck suddenly disappear, and as the woman wrinkled her nose, her 100 mile long cheeks expanding, the city now braced again, this time for something that was going to happen.

A bubbling, flowing burp exploded resident’s eardrums as the large red lips parted, releasing a smell of rotten eggs, coffee and bad breath. Luckily, most civilians didn’t have enough time to register the smell before they were thrown out of the city, out of the spoon.

The 2 thousand bodies fell through the air, and when their bodies hit the milk a relative 500 miles down, their bodies disintegrated and became what would soon be the rest of Claire’s breakfast, then some extra fat on her forever.

The ones who had stayed on the spoon gagged and threw up at the burp, and when Clair breathed again, threw up again. Every breath was the same toxic smell of coffee and eggs, so it was a cycle of breath and throw up, until the city was thrown into the cave that was Claire’s mouth.

The city was destroyed in seconds, leaving the people stranded across the large expanse of the mouth. Some landed on the large, clear, white teeth and were violently crushed by the chewing. Others hit the roof of her mouth painfully and quickly were smashed or pulled away to the tongue.

Those on the tongue were the ones who survived longer. They tried desperately to not only hold on to the wiggling mass but to also not drown and suffocate in the saliva, which clung to them, making it almost impossible. And yet through all of this, they were still puking.

----------------

Claire swallowed.

----------------

The tongue reared back, and those on the tongue had two options: stay or jump.

Tommy decided to stay, thinking it was his best option for survival. He was a news anchor for the weather, and he had a good feeling he had a better chance of survival up here in her mouth then in her stomach.

Still, he didn’t last long. The constant thrashing and moving broke every single bone, and he soon became nothing but a live ragdoll, thrown around Clair’s mouth again and again until he was put out of his misery by her saliva, which drowned him.

Dr. Evans was confident. He had survived thus far in his suit, an anti-acid suit that supposedly could protect him from the strongest acids. He hoped that included stomach acid.

Throughout this hell, he imagined what he could be if he succeeded this journey. He would be the first ever human not only to survive being shrunk, but also the first human to explore the entire digestive tract. From mouth to toilet! He would be amazing and famous!

Still, as he slid down the tongue, into Claire’s throat, he had his doubts about the suit. It had failed some tests, and while he had improved, he still didn’t know whether it was this strong. He also didn’t know that if he was micronized that if it would affect the suit’s performance. But he wasn’t going back now.

It was a quick fall down to the stomach, where the suit’s built-on automatic flashlight revealed the horror of this dungeon. Bodies laid everywhere, dissolving so fast it was visible. The “lucky” ones that had hit chunks of cereal were also broken apart from the fall. Evans assumed he was the last alive.

As he hit the green acid, his suit thankfully broke the fall, and with a cheer, Dr. Evan’s realized he was not getting burnt from the acid! His suit worked! He was going to make it!

Now he sat back and relaxed. The digestive process took about 8 hours. Now all he needed was patience.

------------------

Claire’s stomach rumbled as she finished her bowl of cereal, stuffed. She turned back to the TV, where a story was on about the disappearance of Vancouver. She shrugged. It wasn’t like it affected her where that city was.

------------------

A large, spacious office in Toyko’s tallest skyscraper was the setting of today’s meeting.

A small, weasley asian man slunk over to a large desk, where a large and quite scary looking American man held a smirk, and a small cage of what looked like moving specks.

“How did Vancouver go?” The American asked, not changing his facial expression.

“Excellent, sir. Again, no one survived. Except…” The asian slunk down even more as he reported the bad news.

“...one person. A scientist by the name of Dr. Jenkin Evans. Male. He has some sort of protection from acid… I’m sorry, sir, it wasn’t my fault, sir…” The asian was surprised to see that the American didn’t seem mad.

“So?” The American asked, “He will just have a longer, more drawn out death. Anyways, it’s not like he can go back to normal size, can he?” The American continued, “This is the beginning, Ho-Chin, of the micropocalypse. Oh, and yes, you’ll be proud to also be one of the first to suffer from it.” The asian man cocked his head at the last statement before he felt a blinding light, then the sole of a shoe, and then cold darkness.

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading this story so far! The next chapter will focus on scat/butt, and yes, I am adding a bit of storyline to the story, because I feel like an explanation for what’s happening needs to be there. Also, don’t worry about the storyline getting in the way of the good stuff. However, if you would like to see another story/series based off this storyline also, tell me.

With that said, I’m open to suggestions, critic and full on hate for this story. Make sure to especially critic whether the storyline should be there or not, and also if I did not do this chapter very well. I’m not a huge vore guy, so it was kinda hard to draw out this chapter. Sorry...

 

Boston Gots Some Booty by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, sorry I took a long break, and also sorry for any wrong edits or grammar in this, as I rushed myself. With that said, please review and read the end notes!

Boston was in— screw it, you guys got this already.
They were on some world sized globe, with another globe on the other side of an unseen ravine. The ground was extremely smooth, with pools of clear, slushy liquid every mile or so. It was somewhat dark, as black material tightly covered the area, nearly touching the ground.
The citizens were confused by two mountains on each side of them. One, on the edge of the hill that lead to the hill, was a state sized, brown chunk of a mountain.
The other mountain was a pink hill, not quite as tall or steep, but more spread out, at the top, a crater slowly spewed out yellow-green ooze.
And to make things worse, it fell like the land masses were swinging side by side!
What was happening?
—————
Kate was one thick girl. Most times on the street, she would find men staring at her butt. She could name at least 8 times when they spanked her.
Right now, she was walking through her neighborhood, showing her ass with tight spandex, catching a few early morning mower's attention. She was now in her doorway. She felt an itch on her left cheek. It was the blasted zit that she had had for the last week! She looked around, then stuck her finger down her pants, to find the pimple was still there.
She wiped it, then pulled her hand back up and flopped down on her heated seat, watching NetFlix.
The seat warmed up her butt, which started sweating. Personally, she liked that feeling...
—————
The city sure as hell didn’t. All of a sudden, the jiggling stopped, before a large hand —at this point, much of the city gasped in realization— and fell down to the large zit, and the cheek caved in to the pressure, sliding the city closer to the ravine, before the hand was lifted back up past the tights.
Then, the moving started and stopped again, then, the heat bumped up to ninety degrees as the sweat lakes began to expand into a sweat ocean that had a current that pushed the city to the ravine. What was- this is getting old.
—————
Emily stood up from her couch position, stretching her arms as her favorite program went off. She felt a cold gust of air on her butt, she figured her spandex tights must have slightly gone down. In response to that, she firmly grabbed her pants and hoisted upwards.
However, after doing that, she felt an irritation in her crack. She was home alone, she figured, no one would care. So, she stuck her index finger down her pants and felt the soft, soft skin. She felt a dried piece of turd as she continued to search for the irritation. Finally, she found it, it was another, sharp piece of turd. She simply pushed her finger deeper, and the problem was resolved.
She smoothly brought out her finger and brought it to her face, studying it hard. With repulsion and a stick-out tongue, she noticed the first piece of turd she found was still on there, the size of half her fingertip. She brought it down to her nose, and sniffed out of curiosity.
“Who!” She exclaimed as the pungent scent of Io mein and chicken reached her nose. Then, she wiped her finger on the couch and sat down, her giant butt wobbling and jiggling.
—————
Boston bulged to a stop, at the edge of a giant ravine. The current of sweat still continued to pour into the gradual cliff, but wasn’t strong enough anymore to pull the city with it. The city was still more or less okay, only simple casualties had occurred.
Still, the city had a terrifying view of the buttcrack, 5,000 times bigger, longer and wider than the Grand Canyon. If the sweat had continued to push them down, it would have been a rocky road, both because of its steepness and because of the brown plateaus that were like the chocolate chunks in Rocky Road ice cream.
However, nature was cruel today, and a sudden shift in movement brought the city up, until the butt began to jiggle wildly, pushing the city deep into the ravine. It was like sledding: but a lot less fun. Halfway down, the city smashed into a flat piece of rock the size of the Great Plateau. The city smashed in half, killing hundreds instantly. Half of the city continued to slide down, until they were stopped by a rock shaped piece of turd.
The other half of the city sprawled it’s scared residents onto the crap plateau. A third of the people landed in the soupy parts, which were a hot tub of stinky sludge, and drowned soon after, their final breaths one of disgust and poop. Another third were thrown into swampy sections, where their feet were trapped in the sludge. Green mold and food parts sprung up from the ground like grass, and these people, if they survived, would have to tell Emily to wipe her crack a little better. If only they knew that had been there for weeks.
The final third fell on hard, solid poop, and rejoiced their luck. They began to examine their surroundings. It was dark in the crack; a little bit of light came through the spandex, and even littler light came into the ravine. Chunks of turds were everywhere along with mountains of toilet paper and lakes of remains of wet farts. And, like a living thing, a moving, pulsing sphincter dominated the darkness.
One man, Jeff, was one of the unluckier ones. He had been flown past the “rock” and into a lake the size of the city of just one droplet remaining from a recent wet fart. He smelt Asian food as he drowned and sputtered in the residue. He didn’t live long.
As Boston looked at its surroundings, suddenly, a giant digit crept inside the tights it stalked around outside the crack, until it eventually slid inside, widening the gap. It rammed and was patched onto by the Great Plateau of crap that held half of Boston, and went even furhur, pushing the rest of Boston, and the rock turd furhur into the deep.
The turd and half of Boston were lifted like a Queen to the light above, where a normal living room awaited them. Some rejoiced, thinkain’t they were about to be saved, while others prayed and accepted Judgement.
They were brought close up to a woman’s face, and were right up at her eye, which crinkled in disgust.
The finger slightly slanted at that moment, sending everyone whose shoes were not stuck in the mud to a protruding tongue below. They did not die on impact, fate would not give them the easy way out. Instead, their turd covered bodies would be be broken apart for hours in the mouth.
Those in the swamp screamed as their fellow citizens fell. The finger than moved to the side, and the city went down to the woman’s hips, and got a nice look at the woman’s humongous mounds of fat. They wobbled as the city stared at two globes in wonder.
Suddenly, they were brought back up, and a shadow cast over the residents. They looked up to see two giant nostrils, before they were sucked up. Many of them rocketed into the stomach, where they quickly dissolved and were pushed into her tract.
You see, there is a side effect to eating humans. They can give you quite the stomach pains. And, if eaten with Mexican, gas problems. And it just so happened that today was burrito day for Kate.
The intact Boston waited, as the smell of crap filled their minds, for a literal storm.
————— 5 Hours Later —————
Kate sat back down on the couch, her fat cheeks bouncing from the impact. She was watching TV again, it was after lunch now, As she sat down, a large grumble erupted in her stomach as she felt a giant turd drop into her rectum.
“Woah burrito,” she said, about to get up, “that was record speed” getting up, she let her ass stuck out into the air, a position that made her sphincter loosen up, putting out a silent but deadly in the air. She felt her colon let out a sigh of relief as she now quickly walked to the bathroom.
“Wow, what did I eat?” She was almost to the bathroom when she felt another drop in her stomach.
“I guess no ones here, so, get ready...” she grunted as she put all power to her rectum, releasing a butt-jiggling, long, blasty fart that would stink up her house for days.
“Agh!” She realized that blasting that was a bad idea, as she felt her turd sliding out, “That was really wet. Gross Kate!”
She ran to the bathroom and pulled down her spandex, sitting on the toilet. She let loose a fury of fart arts and turd as three logs, each getting bigger and bigger out. She felt her crack burn from the effort, as she got toilet paper and sloppily rubbed her butt once, then got up and got ready for the next episode on NetFlix.
—————
As Kate jumped down on the couch, Boston cheered as the rock turd in front of them collapsed, however, after soon enough, they had wished it was their as a shield from the storm. Alas, as it fell into skyscraper pieces, it killed thousands, bringing down 3 skyline scyscrspers, replacing the glass towers with stinky, brown reminders. ALso, a droplet that was hanging at the top like an iceciclr fell, drowning a quarter of the city like the fate of Jeff.
That was not it. A loud, literally deafening rumble erupted from the rectum. Many thought it was a fart, but, in the end, they were surprised to note that it was only a intestine groan.
Then, movement happened once again. They were hoisted in the air, and the citizens looked in disbelief as the humongous sphincter was hoisted open. Then, Swift, 100 mph air hit them, knocking a select few people into the spandex, where they broke their necks.
Citizens who remained were faced with their new surroundings. Humid air, even more humid than before, and the heat, made Boston a human oven. The smell of burrito made people living in high rises commit suicide, everything was now chaos. Their god was now running.

Somehow, someway, one citizen namesd Heath landed on a huge turd piece sitting in front of the humongous anus. His legs were broken, so he simply sat on top of the pile and observed the eye-level, giant, pulsing hole that was Kate's doom for Boston. He observed as the pressure once again dropped, and he also observed the sphincter blowing open and a deafening fart emerged. He just took it in.

Then, the residents screamed as once again the sphincter blew open, and a another deafening fart came out.
Turd pieces the size of Boston to the size of a bush flew through and over Boston, killing people instantly. Wet fart droplets drowned the city, and a long, string of swamped turd fell on the city. Everything was gone. Everyone was gone.
Imagine a city in fallout. That was what the crack was like now. Broken towers and buildings were turd pieces, the radioactive spills fart residue, and radiation the smell and humidity. Nothing was left. Except Oliver.
He had been hit by a bush sized turd when the second fart hit. He was flung through the crack, but out of luck —or perhaps, fate— the turd piece had hit a zit in her crack, 10 times the size of Boston. He had been caught in the pus, holding him still as hot air flew past, carrying the world he always knew.
Looking at the sphincter, he saw the grand prize halfway out. It nearly reached him, a good 2 inched out from the anus, though for him, it was 4000 miles. He watched in wonder as the snake slid out, followed by two more. All he could do was throw up and sweat from the 134 degree fairenheit crack. Eventually, toilet paper flew past him also, as he escaped the pus, and began to walk down the pink, hard slope to a house sized turd. He winced as he dug through it, looking for something.
As the tight spandex was drawn back up, he found the treasure: a person sized chunk barely digested chime. He blinked as he dug in, the last survivor. He was it.
—————
“Dr. Nano?” The next servent asked. His real name wasn’t nano, but that was what he preferred to be called. “Kate-Boston interaction is done. Only one remains. What are you planning next?”
“Well,” the doctor replied, “let the last one remain. He will die in due time. All that is needed is a good wiping from Kate, or an even bigger turd —what she had today was only a 5th of her true power—, or just a gassy bowel movement. We must give it time. Though star Kate, she seems useful for colon uses.”
“And next, let’s head back to Madeline. She’s the sweaty and stinky one correct? Let’s finish Phase 1 with some cleavage. Then, 2 begins. We. Will. Need. It.”

End Notes:

Thanks guys for supporting this story while I was on break! For cleavage/breast, I’m not a strong writer in that topic, so someone can insert a story in the reviews below. Make sure to follow the guidelines for the story, along with the format. But I will add the storyline at the end. That’ll be it for this story in the series.

Coming All Together Now! (Part 1) by Skulldeath50
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long break, and make sure to comment on how you think the story is going. Also, note that this is part one of two.

“Everything is lining up sir,”

“Exactly. Rimini will soon have a rectum as its home, Dr. Evans will have an excruciating trip through the digestive tract in his pathetic excuse for a suit, and our friend Oliver will face the wrath in between the cheeks.”

“And this is all happening in our subject Kate’s body, correct?”

“Correct. And if I’m right, our friend Claire is about to cough on Kate’s burrito.”

“This should be fun.”

-----------------

“I still don’t understand why you’re here for my birthday so soon,” Kate said, taking her bean and chili burrito out of the microwave. She had been having these for five days straight now (for lunch AND dinner) and only slightly worse than average bowels. So would it really hurt to have one last one for lunch before her birthday party?

“You know we’re besties, right?” Claire laughed. Kate smiled, unwrapping the paper the burrito was tucked in. “And besides, one of my most favorite things about parties is setting up for them!”

“Yeah, but aren't you sick?” Kate asked cautiously.

“Sort of,” Claire admitted, “But my fever of one-hundred two has gone down in the past few days. It’s mostly vurps and coughs by now, so-” An uncannily timed vurp shoved itself up Claire’s throat, before she let out a long breath that smelled of vomit.

“Yuck,” Kate commented, “Just go to the bathroom if you ever feel even the slightest sick. And then go home.”

“Al-” Claire was interrupted by an unstoppable cough aimed directly towards Kate’s exposed burritos. She blushed.

“Sorry Kate,” she mused, “You may not want to eat that now…”

Kate stared at her burrito with a lustful gaze. “Nah, it’ll be fine,” Her eyes lit up with amusement. “Five second rule!” Without hesitation, Kate hastily snapped up the burrito and downed it in two bites, chewing loudly with her mouth open.

“There!” Kate said, chunks of crumbs flying out her mouth like torpedos. Claire laughed, and Kate joined in. The two were both stopped when a noise interrupted:

Pfft

“Kate!” Claire yelled, waving her hands in front of her nose.

“Don’t worry,” Kate said, her face red, “That was a small, nice-smelling one.”

Claire stared at Kate for a moment, before they both burst out laughing again.

-----------------

Dr. Evans was losing any hope of freedom.

He had been stuck in Claire’s stomach for a week now: his suit the only thing protecting him from the vile acids that he was always in. Luckily, it also floated, making him now able to drown. Unfortunately, that also meant that swallowed bites could crush him easier and that it was nearly impossible for him to get drained into the small intestine. In other words, he was stuck in a girl’s stomach until a piece of food hit him or his stomach gave out. Neat.

Though, there must have been a god somewhere, because Claire had been sick. This meant she barely ate anything, and frequent vurps and coughs sent him to the upper throat sometimes, which was somewhat amusing. It was like being catapulted up before falling back down with the other liquid. It was actually kinda fun.

He was floating there, beside the remains of a Ritz cracker, when another rumble began to set. Claire was about to vurp. He braced himself as the acid quickly began to rise (along with the pressure) to the top of Claire’s throat. However, to his surprise, the acid didn’t stop there.

It went higher than usual, and before he knew it, he was on top of Claire’s tongue with some of the other stomach acid that made it to the top.

He was sitting on top of a pink mountain, a tastebud. He held on to a piece of tissue hanging off the bud as the most majestic sight he ever saw came before him.

Huge, country-sized teeth opened up, bringing a blinding light that silhouetted Claire’s canines and front teeth. The tongue and walls of the mouth rippled as a blasting amount of air shot through the mouth, producing a gut wrenching burp.

Then it ended, quick as it started. The mouth closed to darkness, and Dr. Evan was once again just a mortal. Puddles of vomit were piling up in between the tastebuds, meaning that for the first time in a week, he was dry.

He began to wonder where to go from here before something else stopped. Once again, the mouth and teeth revealed light, and a great wind blew from the bottom of Claire’s tongue. Dr. Evans attention was drawn to droplets of vomit flying out of Claire’s mouth, before he himself was struck by a huge droplet from behind.

He was stuck in the orange liquid as it flew through the air, until crashing into something.

Dr. Evans opened his eyes to see he was on a chalky tan plan. Dry skin? He looked to the distance to see a huge fold. Was he on a burrito? He remembered from a phone call with Claire’s friend Kate, that Kate loved burritos. Was he on a Kate’s about-to-be-eaten burrito?

He was stuck in a lake of stomach acid, and he was grossed out that Kate was about to eat a burrito with a bunch of other equal-sized lakes of vomit. Of course, to Kate, it would look like small droplets of vomit, so she may miss them.

From there, it was two paths. Either Kate noticed the vomit on her burrito, and threw it away. Or she didn’t notice it, and ate-.

The land rumbled as a huge hand came into sight. Dr. Evans was on the side closest to Kate’s mouth, so he saw the front-row seat.

Hazel eyes came into view first, then a freckled nose, nostrils brimming in excitement as they picked up the scent of a fresh burrito. Then, it came. In between two pink lips, there were bright teeth, opening up to reveal a pink tongue. Saliva could be seen like cobwebs stretching from teeth to teeth, tongue to teeth, and lip to lip. Why was this girl so hungry?

He was pushed in the mouth before he could answer the question. Then, it was a jumble of being thrown about. Luckily, he only bumped into the slick tongue or chunks of food, keeping him only somewhat bruised.

She was still chewing when the mouth closed then opening again, a wind spewing out as Kate talked. Chunks of food went flying past him- one hit would surely kill him.

Finally, the tongue rose, signaling the end to the torture, and he slowly slid down the throat to Kate’s stomach.

Looking around, he saw half-digested burritos everywhere. As a doctor, he knew that at least five burritos were still digesting. Serious bloating must be going on, and with a gulp of fear, Dr. Evan realized that soon enough, this girl would be having a MAJOR gas attack.

And then a large, dry turd.

And then a bunch of small wet turds.

And then diarrhea.

And he was going to in the middle of it for all of it.

Damn it, who told him that being a scientist was a good job?

------------------

Oliver ate his dinner.

By dinner, he meant the remains of lo mein dug from a chunk of poop that fell off from a bigger chunk of poop. Disgusting.

He finished his meal before sitting on his pimple mountain and staring at his home. Kate’s buttcrack. Though, he did have to admit, it wasn’t really all that bad.

Once you got over the food, it started to grow on you. Plus, Kate wasn’t as bad as he thought. Aside from the first day when Boston was destroyed, her bowels were pretty tame. She only had slow and small silent farts while she slept, and the only poop she had was on that first day.

Though still, was that a bad thing? Because he knew she was constantly eating burritos, and they must piling up somewhere, right? And eventually, wouldn’t they finally come out?

He grimaced, and decided to think about something else. Kate’s birthday party. She was inviting friends over tonight for an all-nighter sleepover. And, from the conversation Kate was having right now, it seemed her friend Claire came over early.

The two burst out into laughter, and the soft globes that was Kate’s ass cheeks jiggled wildly, throwing Oliver off balance. Right as he gained his footing, he felt the pressure suddenly drop, and the sphincter opening, so he jumped into a puddle of pus from her pimple.

PPPPPPHHHHHHFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was probably a squeak to Kate’s ears all the way up there was a scream to Oliver down there. He and the puddle of pus stayed put, luckily, but as he smelt the dry fart, his heart nearly stopped.

Unlike the usual nighttime gas, which just smelt of light methane, this had a trace of…

Beans. Uh-oh.

This was NOT good.

-------------------------

 

Almost immediately after the skyline of Italy disappeared, Rimini figured out where they were. I mean, it isn’t that hard to identify a rectum, is it?

The pink-brown walls, laced with mountain-sized turds. Green puddles, results of droplets from the ceiling smashing into the floor. The tunnel rippled, bringing something from the depth closer and closer, and a sphincter bringing a funnel of light in gave it all away.

And that wasn’t even mentioning the atmosphere. There was a hazy fog, nearly impossible to see, but made you see shorter distances, and gave the world a olive tint. The humidity was impossible, it made you shirts impossible to take off, and your hair soaked, and if you took huge breaths, you would choke on liquid.

The smell too was noticeable. By no means was it bad, just simply a touch of poop and Mexican food. The pressure was higher than normal, but not bad either. This wasn’t a too bad start for the city.

The residents were split up after a few minutes, one going to the edge of the city that was closer to the anus, the other peering into the darkness that awaited on the other side. Both parties were more or less silent, whispering to each other comments. No one cried, no one screamed.

Marco was one of the people who went to the side away from the anus. He was just tourist visiting the city from his home in the other part of Italy. He lived alone, and had gone after he won a new new, better, job at the age of twenty six. His life was finally turning around.

From the second the light vanished, and the smell grew, not only did he know where he was, but he also stayed rational. He was a survival geek, and was determined to win this, no matter how crazy that be. He reasoned that he should do recon at the further end of the city before hunkering down in one of the cities bunkers.

He was maneuvering through a crowd of people- mostly appalled at a huge state-sized chunk of poop in front of the city. Some were even beginning to step onto the soft, spongy ground of the rectum.

“Stop it!” Marco shouted to the brave people, “Do you not see that!” They turned to look at his outstretched hand, motioning to a droplet of residue directly above the crowd of people. The crowd began to panic, a few screams echoed as they quickly withdrew from the edge.

But not fast enough.

The rectum began to jiggle back and forth, throwing people on roofs to the ground below, wrecking cars still driving, but most importantly, knocking off the huge droplet that still hung from the roof.

It smashed into the state-sized turd, sending the residue and building sized chunks slamming into the side of the city furthest from the anus. People slowly drowned in the liquid, while others in buildings were crushed along with the establishment by chunks of poo.

Marco jumped on top of a nearby car, and let the residue push him into a nearby home, from which he could jump into via window. A bit got into his mouth, and he gagged. It was like drinking poop. Luckily the place didn’t smell like it tasted.

He jumped in through the window, bracing himself for a chunk of turd to come smashing in. It never did, though the two apartment buildings beside him crumbled, killing anyone who had taken refuge in him. Finally, the jiggling stopped, and Marco had the most scary thought ever cross his mind.

If that was just a laugh, then what will happen when she walks, or uses the bathroom, or passes gas?

As he prayed that Kate had a healthy bowel, he felt the pressure steeply increase. That meant only one thing- gas was building up. He fought through the pounding headache that the pressure brought upon, and held for dear life against the banister on a stairwell. Luckily for him, the fart was that strong.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

A booming thunder caused some to lose their hearing as a hurricane ripped through the city, uprooting nine buildings, and causing people in the middle or back of the city to fly into nearby buildings.

Though the worst of the carnage was at the party who went close to the anus. Most of them were not ready for the fart, and the wind torrent picked almost all of them up and blew them into a neat little compact dust cloud, where their bodies slammed into each other as the silhouette of them were excreted through the rippling anus like locusts flying away.

Finally, the “ON” button was pushed, and the city began to panic.

----------------------

“How did you get it so big?” Claire commented as Kate stood on her tippy toes (already on a stool) to put up another banister. It had been about an hour since lunch, and the party would begin at dinner. TONS of work still had to be done.

“What do you mean?” Kate asked, looking behind her to see that Claire was staring at her ass, which was level with Claire’s eyes. The tight spandex really highlighted how thick Kate really was. When Kate noticed she laughed.

“I know what you want to do,” She said, going back to putting up the banisters. “Just do it. Were friends, and I realize that you’re just curious. It’s fine,” Claire blushed.

“Well- no -er- I didn’t mean- well, yeah- okay,” Claire took a deep breath as she brought her hand back to deliver a spanking on Kate. She thrusted her hand back, spanking those perfect cheeks so hard that they bounced back enough to spank Claire’s hand. Claire took a deep breath.

“Woah!” She exclaimed, “They really are like pillows! I wish I could just lean my head against them and fall asleep!” Kate laughed.

“Knowing you, you would probably fall asleep!” They both laughed again before Claire asked a question timidly.

“Could you -um- pull the spandex down?” Kate looked surprised, but made a silent nod. Cautiosly, Claire slowly pulled down the back of the spandex tights to reveal a tanned butt. Her mouth gaped in wonder, and stayed that way as she pulled the soft, sweaty cheeks apart to reveal a dirty crack and anus.

“Goodness, girl,” Claire exclaimed, “Do you know how to wipe your butt when you’re done? I see chunks of your food still here!” Kate kept putting the banisters up as she explained.

“I’m really bad at wiping, because it’s hard to reach down there,” Claire didn’t seem to hear, because she was already focused on something else.

“Also,” she said, “You have this really nasty pimple thing down there too. Pus is all over your buttcheek,” Kate nodded.

“Yeah, I’ve had that for a while,” she explained, “It really hurts whenever I’m running and my cheeks run together. But I don’t know how to take it off. You’re training in medical school, are you not?”

“Yep. I could get my tools and take it off,” Claire opened her mouth to say she would be right back when a small blast of air hit her face,” Kate blushed.

“Sorry. I promise that’s it for now. Consider it your thank you…” Kate murmured. Claire’s nose wrinkled up.

“Eww! I can smell a hint of burrito in that too! And I think a chunk of poo is in my mouth! That’s disgusting!” Claire quickly said she would wash out her mouth and return with the tools, and left the room, leaving Kate alone.

Grrrrrrrump. Pop. pop. pop.

Loud noises radiated from Kate’s stomach as she had a grimace of pain. All those burritos she had eaten? They were exiting her stomach and getting on the move.

------------------

Dr. Evans was- why is there even a need for introduction? It would simply be the same in last time. Once again, he was in a stomach, and the there were only two things that were different about this stomach.

First of all, the capacity was WAY different. While Claire’s stomach was a lake with some food islands, Kate’s stomach was a land mass with some ponds. It was just beans and chili meat, and tortillas. Right now, he was on what seemed to be (he taste-tested) the mix of a bean and some tortilla. It was actually quite good. Not only the capacity was greater, but the amount of gas was too. This girl was WAY TOO bloated.

Secondly, the size. Claire was a petite girl, and had a relatively small and quiet stomach. Kate’s stomach? Huge. Definitely not fat or overweight, but big for a girl who eats a lot. It was a lot more active, with acid being squirted all over the place constantly. This was definitely a lot more dangerous than Claire’s.

Though, the again, it was also a lot more rewarding. Since he was on food, he could go through the digestive tract and be excreted. Sure, he wasn’t sure where to go after that, but it was a start. Anything would be better then this burrito and vomit smelling place. At least he didn’t smell the poop yet.

Out of the blue, Kate’s stomach rumbled and the food got turned around. Dr. Evans noticed that a bit of food, closer to the sphincter that led to the small intestine, had disappeared. Was his amazing journey about to begin? It had better, because the pressure in here was rising too fast for his liking.

He waited a few seconds before he felt the pressure drop just the tiniest bit before rising even more so. Kate must have passed a bit of gas. Though it didn’t do much good, as now the pressure was still rising.

However, it did start the chain of events that would be the rest of his journey. The sphincter opened up, and a whirlpool of half-digested food and himself were sucked down into the small intestine, where he put on his oxygen tank.

With a loud grumble roaring all around him, he prayed that the journey would be quick enough so that he didn’t run out of oxygen.

------------------

Oliver was trying to sleep.

Laying down on the side of “Pimple” mountain, as her soft cheeks as pillows, staring at the poop constellations. It would have been funny, say, if he was reading this. But, no, he had to be the one chosen by the “author” to actually live it. Great.

After the under average fart earlier, it had been quiet since. No uproars, no poops, no moving around too much (though she did climb a stool at one point) though then again, she rarely pooped and small farts at night were few and far between.

The quiet ended just as he thought about it. When a shockwave sent him flying through the air. Did Kate fall down? The tsunami of fat slammed into his body, sending his body “miles” through the crack, getting closer to the anus. He survived, but at cost.

No longer was he under the protection of pus. Now, he was all alone, albeit a droplet of residue and a house-sized piece of crap that did, now that he looked at it, seemed like it had been in the crack for so long, it fused with the skin. Not the worst in the world.

His thoughts raced back to the reason why the ass had a earthquake in the first place, and he turned around just in time to see (and feel) the cheeks be spread apart. He looked at the valley which was Kate’s crack and observed huge pieces of crap roll down like boulders in an avalanche.

Looking at what spread the cheeks apart, he saw for the first time Claire. A massive, huge face peered into the crack with an open mouth. Then she spoke.

The cheeks shook as her booming voice reached them. The droplet of residue was sucked into Claire’s nose (but she didn’t notice) when she took in a breath. More avalanches occurred as trails of poop were left behind.

Then, with surprise, Oliver noticed that Claire seemed to be staring directly at him. Did she see him holding on to the poop so he would be pushed away nor sucked away? As she spoke again, he realized she had been talking about the nearby pimple.

As Oliver listened to Claire saying she would cut off the pimple, he was relieved now that the spank had taken place, or he would have been on a scalpel. Still, he was a bit too close to it for comfort.

A slight breeze ripped across Oliver’s face, merely making him fall as Kate once again tooted with that burrito scent. This was not good. And judging from Claire’s face, she seemed to agree, yelling about how yucky that was. Oliver gaped himself as he saw a chunk of poo from the rectum (about a quarter of the size of the gap in the anus itself) smash itself into one of Claire’s pristeen front teeth, leaving a brown stain.

He couldn’t help but laugh as the cheeks were put back to normal and Claire ran away.

That’s what she got for making him lose his nap time.

---------------------

Rimini had not had a quiet thirty minutes. Panic in the city created turmoil among citizens, resulting in murders, abductions, theft and riots. Fires raged in the streets as screams, cries and shouts rose from the unfortunate city.

Not only that, but the pressure seemed to be rising steadily too, among the humidity. People with breathing conditions suffocated and the once alright pressure became heavy and made normal tasks harder to do. The heat before, which was about a 90F degrees (average for Italy) rose to about a 100F, killing those who were sensitive to the heat. Sadly, this was only the beginning of a much longer genocide.

The fart earlier caused a long strip of poop that was spread across main street. The few rational people reasoned that if another fart was to blemish, the poop would roll up into one giant ball and wipe out anyone near the anus-side of the city.

Panic drove many to either kill themselves or to run towards the light like moths. Therefore, many were in the theoretical path of the “Killer 2nd Fart” That they were, as they were soon to find out.

Marco himself couldn’t find a bunker, and instead opted for a small floral shop in the middle of the city, which reached pretty high so he could see or sense incoming threats. Plus, it had a thermometer and PSI reader. He was standing on the roof when Claire spanked Kate.

While it wasn’t as bad for them inside the rectum, it still shook the floor, walls and roof, loosening up a small droplet of fart residue on the roof, which came crashing down on the city, right above a school which was on lockdown.

Jhoan was a student there, and crowded up against the wall with his classmates, he was not prepared when a wave of residue splashed inside the classroom drowning each student. They all sputtered and coughed as the fart juice grew.

The fart juice that had splashed on the city was the result of something Kate ate two weeks ago, before even Boston. It had been chili casserole, and had slowly made its way through the tract until it made it to the rectum. There, Kate had farted in her sleep, and made all the juice of the casserole spray her spandex and roof of her rectum.

The following morning, she complained about the awful smelling spandex, completely unaware that a single droplet of it still loomed above, waiting to fall off. It did, and the children were the result.

After a few seconds of loud noises, the pressure dropped briefly, and most people (not Marco) used the roughly seven seconds to stop and feel what normal pressure felt like. The smart ones however, took cover.

A fart blew across Rimini, and while not as strong as the first one, it did roll the poop on main street exactly as people expected. It became a giant ball, scooping up anyone who was unfortunate enough to be on main street or at the anus-side of the city.

A man who was fighting with a shopkeep about looting was stuck to the outside turd ball. He felt with fear as he was catapulted through the anus, out the crack, and barely survived the impact with a hard, white surface that was Claire’s teeth. He lay on an outcropping of poop stuck to Claire’s teeth, his back broken, until she ran to the bathroom, accidentally knocking the poop off her teeth and onto her tongue, where she then promptly swallowed. He died quickly once he touched her stomach acid.

The results were not altogether bad at Rimini though, and only those swept up by the poop died. All the others were rattled, but alive. The only notice was once again, the temperature rose ten degrees, and the pressure rose tremendously…

-------------------

“This is going to be so much fun, Kate!” The party had just begun, and everyone was waiting in the long line of sixty people (Kate had a lot of friends) to get there dinner: tacos. Kate was in the middle, wanting to be polite, but now regretted that decision. Not only was her annoying friend Jessica behind her, but all those burritos she had this week were finally showing up in the form of gas.

She wanted to fart so bad, and it was a chore to keep it in. She couldn’t just go, as there were people right behind her, and if she went to the bathroom, she’d come back in the back of line. It was either hold it in, or suffer the consequences.

As she thought this, a drop in her intestines made her feel sick. Yessiree, the burritos were indeed making their way through her tract. She could tell a big one just dropped into her intestines.

With a grimace, she reached the homemade buffet line and just got one taca, unusual from her usual four.

She reached the table where they all ate, nearly doubling over from the urge. Why had she eaten so many burritos this week? Why did she think that was a good idea?

She put down her plate to go to the bathroom and get out the gas when Claire came out of nowhere and spooked her.

PPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
A bubbly, gassy, loud, stinky fart burst out of Kate’s ass, making her cheeks and spandex rumble. She simply kneeled down, weighed over by the gas continuing to come out of her butt.

Popt. popt. Popt.

Three short wet farts were the next to explode. She could feel the moisture exit her rectum and enter her spandex.

“Oh my gosh!” Jessica screamed. Was she still behind Kate? “That smells absolutely terrible! Go to the bathroom!” Kate did just that, stumble-running to the laboratory down the hall.

Pooopt.

The last fart made the large turd crouch at her anus. She could feel it just barely off. She had to get to the bathroom before she had a REAL accident in her spandex.

She ran into the bathroom, and locked the door behind her.

-----------------

Oliver was sure having fun.

He felt something brewing -knew something was brewing. Sure, he might have only been with Kate for a couple of days, but he knew when she was uncomfortable in terms of bowel movements better than anybody. I mean, he literally lived in her ass.

Every two minutes or so for the past few hours, her cheeks have suddenly gone stiff for a few seconds, before relaxing again, in which they vibrated. She seemed to be holding in a major gas attack, and he knew it was only a matter of time until that came out.

So, he made the proper preparations. He decided that the chunk of poop had been there for at least a year, because it smelled like strawberry cake. And Kate only had strawberry cake on her birthday, and she hadn’t had any today yet.

Though, having a piece of turd in your crack for a year is really unhygienic. Someone REALLY needed to teach her how to wipe. He had carved a small hole (with his hands) for him to go into. It was a small crawl space in the middle of the poop, and had the minimum amount of space for a kid crouching, and Oliver was a young adult.

So, for the last hour, he had been cramped up with every inch of his body touching crap in a small, claustrophobic crawl space that would be hard to crawl out of. And even in all that time, he still didn’t get use to the smell.

He had also scooped up some fart residue in a plastic bag so he would have something to drink. The sad thing was, it was already empty. Needlessly to say, Oliver felt in that hour more connected to somebody than he ever had in his life. Drinking their literal farts and hiding inside their poop will do that to you.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver heard about the first second of the fart before he went deaf for a few seconds. The only cues he had that it was happening was the violent shaking of the turd and the smell. It was so terrible, that even he, someone living in a crack for a week, threw up poop.

Imagine the smell of burritos, and then imagine the smell of your worst fart. Now combine the two and multiply by a thousand. That’s how terrible it was.

But that wasn’t it yet. Oliver heard poppy, wet, farts and feared for the best. What he got, however, was not the best.

A droplet of residue must have hit the turd, because it began to leak. The dry became the wet, and fart liquid began to seep down into the crawlspace. The liquid quickly began to rose, and in the sheer panic of residue hitting his eyes, he couldn’t find the way out.

The liquid was nearly up to his nose now, and didn’t take long considered he was in a hunched position. The turd must have been flipping around, because he was getting banged around which way and that.

Finally, one hit sent him flying like an arrow through a hole, out of his would be death crawl space. He was on his knees, eyes closed, expecting to be thrown off by the turd, or blown off by a fart, or something. But nothing.

He opened his eyes.

And screamed.

He was right there.

His turd had rolled down the crack and fallen down on top of another crap. His hole, once on the side of the turd, was now on the top, and he was right in front of the anus. Eye-level, he had the perfect shot of the anus. Close enough that he could see every fine detail, but far enough away so that he could see the entire thing pulsing with every breath.

Bubbles of fart residue floated around the crack, and a brighter light shone from Kate’s partly pulled down spandex. It shone like a lighthouse directly upon the anus. The beautiful, amazing, majestic anus.

It was freckled with turd, and much like strings of saliva connect hungry lips, strings of fart residue were strung from one end of the other, the result of a busy anus. But that wasn’t it. Something slowly made its way out the anus. Inch by inch.

A turd.

It came out until you the very tip came out, and then the anus stiffened, the result of Kate finally sitting down on the toilet. He was on a crash-course with the biggest turd Kate had ever produced.

And he loved it.

-----------------

Rimini was definitely NOT loving it.

Not enough people were alive anymore for there to be riots. Once again, it was silent. Only those who were either really smart, really lucky, or both remained. And even they cowered in fear.

The city was going to die, there was no question in that. But could the people survive? But could a person survive?

Marco stared at the anus from his street position, tears glistening in his eyes. He didn’t want it to end this way. He didn’t want to be flushed away, or to be wiped away. He didn’t deserve it.

He ran back into the shop and stumbled to the floor in pain. It was one hundred thirty degrees now, and the pressure was unsurvivable unless you were of the perfect age and health. Every breath you took was an exercise for your lungs. And you could only take breaths inside, as the humidity anywhere else would drown you.

It was over.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was not a hurricane, nor a wind storm. It was an apocalypse. Anyone outside or in a badly supported building was gone. Most blew completely out of the anus and some even made it through the spandex fabric. Kate would never know it, but in her kitchen for years to come, would be tens of thousands of dead people and buildings sprinkled across every single square inch.

The pressure dropped so fast, some people died on the spot. The humidity grew, and the temperature was the same, but at least the pressure was gone.

Those who went outside saw nothing but a stricken wasteland save a few buildings a people who remained. They were most likely only in the 50,000 population range now. It was Hiroshima.

People stared at the huge anus, some just taking breaths in just to drown themselves, to rid themselves of the pain that was most likely to continue.

But for some reason, Marco did not.

He knew that a gas attack had more than one fart, so after quickly running outside to see the humidity, he began to run back. The fart had given him strength. All those people that died were not to die in vain, not if he was there. He would be there to tell their story.

Unfortunately for him, he would NOT be inside to be miss the next fart.

Pops deafened him long enough not to hear the wind sweep him up, long enough not to hear the droplet come from behind him, not long enough for him to exit the anus.

His hearing finally came back to him as he floated in a bubble outside the anus, in the middle of the crack. The spandex was partly down, shining like the sun did after a rainstorm. He wanted that light so badly.

With an element of luck, he drifted up towards the light, and went through to appear in a kitchen, with people staring at Kate all around. He floated for about ten seconds, and waited for the small bubble to pop any second, to let him fall to his death.

Before he could, however, the bubble began to move scarily close to a nearby girl, Jessica, and hovered by her lip for a second.

Looking up, he could see a freckled nose, and before he knew it, he had been sucked up by a nostril.

The bubble popped on a nose hair, barely past Jessica’s nostril. He was right above the exit, and as it popped, he fell to what he thought would be his death.

Luckily for him, Jessica had allergies.

Most of the nose hairs were coated with snot, and they were all strung together by webs of mucus. Boogers balanced on the strands, ready to fall out at anytime. He fell on a booger the size of Mexico.

Despite what you might think about Marco, his first thought was...

yuck.


 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please discuss!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7249