The Tales of Miss Hyde by Rehgahro
Summary:

Valerie and Crystal are two good friends who just want to enjoy a movie together.  However, during the movie a shrinking epidemic hits the world, and the dynamic between these two friends changes as one's darker desires get brought to light.

 

Several months after the world was hit with the shrinking epidemic, private investigators Joey and Robyn are hired by an unknown source to investigate Infinity University, where Valerie and Crystal go to school.  Apparently, a lot of the shrunken students have gone missing, causing campus-wide concern.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Fantasy, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Insertion, Lesbians, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: No Word count: 94049 Read: 235765 Published: February 07 2018 Updated: May 28 2019
Story Notes:

I have no idea what I'm doing.  Keep in mind, though, this is a work in progress.  I plan on expanding into other areas (butt, feet, etc) but it feels weird to add those tags in if the story doesn't have that stuff in just yet.  I'll add them in as I upload chapters.

This is primarily a vore story, but I'll include other things along the way to give everyone a bit of something.  There will be a combination of unaware and aware throughout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ACT 1: Intro by Rehgahro

2. Boob Ride by Rehgahro

3. Sweet Dreams by Rehgahro

4. Minty Fresh by Rehgahro

5. Butt Buddy by Rehgahro

6. Miss Hyde by Rehgahro

7. Hyde's First by Rehgahro

8. ACT 2: Two For One, Twice by Rehgahro

9. Bye bye Little Girlfriend! by Rehgahro

10. Best Laid Plans by Rehgahro

11. New Player by Rehgahro

12. Butt Why? by Rehgahro

13. Caught? by Rehgahro

14. Hyde Rises by Rehgahro

15. ACT 3: Vini Vidi Vici by Rehgahro

16. Bouncing Here And There And Everywhere by Rehgahro

17. Brought to Heel by Rehgahro

18. Lady Jekyll? by Rehgahro

19. Ménage à trois - Part 1 by Rehgahro

20. Ménage à trois - Part 2 by Rehgahro

21. Jekyll Rises by Rehgahro

22. Hyde is Dead... (Part 1) by Rehgahro

23. ...And Long Live Hyde (Part 2) by Rehgahro

24. Exposition / Trajectory by Rehgahro

25. ACT 4: Sierra and the Pale Rider by Rehgahro

26. Near Goth Experience by Rehgahro

27. Plans in Motion by Rehgahro

28. The Last Hour by Rehgahro

29. Mistress Fahrenheit by Rehgahro

30. Intersexing by Rehgahro

31. Climax... AM I RIGHT? by Rehgahro

ACT 1: Intro by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Shrinking, Unaware, a bit of Vore.  Let me know if I'm missing something here I should be putting in, if you happen upon it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh my god, Val, we’re just going to a movie, y’know?”

Valerie walked up to her friend in front of the theater.  “Hey, I like looking good.”  She smirks, giving her friend a playful shove in the shoulder before walking into the theater with her.  “It wouldn’t kill you to try once in a while yourself.”  For Valerie, it was an added bonus to dress up since it seemed to get on her friend’s nerves so much.  It was always easy to get a rise from her.  Maybe, sometimes, too easy, Valerie thought.

“Geez, Val.  I mean, you look better than most people do on interviews.  Sometimes I wonder if you really are trying to turn me into one of your.. people.”

“First of all, Crystal, I’m bi.  Secondly.. what?  Am I like a fairy or a smurf or something?”

“A fairy?  Isn’t that actually KIND of what ‘we’ call you folk!?”

They were now waiting in line to get tickets.  Valerie and Crystal were actually the same age, being in their early 20’s and going to college.  Most people couldn’t tell with an initial glance, and the more you watched them the harder and more confusing it became to tell.  Crystal by no means looked bad in jeans and a shirt, her fiery red hair let down, but Valerie was dressed up to the point where she looked like she had a good 10 or 15 years on her. Valerie was wearing black dress pants and a nice blouse with a matching fashionable scarf, her dark brown hair gathered back into a ponytail.  She was even wearing make-up.  It was a stark contrast to how plain and mousy Crystal seemed to be alongside Valerie.

Valerie wrapped her arm around her friend, holding her steady in an almost kind of headlock.  She pulled Crystal in close and whispered, “Call me anything you like, baby.” 

“EW.  Gross, Val let go of me!” Crystal yelled, shoving her friend away. 

Valerie giggled mischievously.  “Come on!  You’re too easy, Crys.” 

Crystal shook her head as the pair approached the Ticketmaster.  “God… you’re insane.  Why do I hang out with you again?”  Crystal always felt a bit nervous going out and about with Valerie.  She didn’t like attracting much attention, and hated especially giving off wrong impressions.   

Valerie grinned up at the Ticketmaster, a 16 year old boy timidly watching the back and forth unfold between the two girls.  “I make things interesting and you know it,” giving Crystal a sidelong glance then turning to wink at the young man.

After the Ticketmaster nervously gave them their tickets, they ordered popcorn and sodas at the concession stand before entering their theater and taking their seats. 

“I thought the guy giving us our tickets was about to pass out or something,” Valerie giggled. 

“Shit, Val, I swear I can’t take you anywhere.” 

“Oh please, this world just can’t handle a lady as refined as I,” she replied, tossing a popcorn kernel into the air and catching it in her mouth. She gave Crystal a wolf-like grin and raised her arms as if in triumph.

“Ugh, whatever,” Crystal replied as Valerie began munching on her prize.  “For going all out with dressing yourself up so much, you are really too good at that.”

Valerie shrugged.  “Girl’s gotta have skills,” she said as she popped a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

The night continued more or less normally. Popcorn was thrown, and the previews started to begin.  Valerie smirked to herself, considering dropping some popcorn down Crystal’s shirt.  She really did consider Crystal as more of a sister rather than anything else.  Of course, that came with all the fun of getting to be the older sister.  Very slightly older sister, that is.  And Crystal was a lot of fun to tease and mess around with, though she could be kind of a nag.  They didn’t know each other for much longer than a year, but their dynamic seemed to work for them, somehow.

Crystal couldn’t help but be jealous of her best friend, though she’d never admit it.  Despite being annoying at times… well, a lot of the times, and other than being so attuned to fashion and looking good, Valerie also had top grades in their school.   ‘She’s not even majoring in anything like fashion in our school, she’s going to become a fucking biologist of all things,’ Crystal thought, ‘How the hell is she going to contain all of that… ‘personality’ in a lab-‘

Crystal’s thoughts were interrupted as she felt a couple of popcorn kernels fall into her shirt.  She twisted and yelled out (as quietly as she could) while Valerie giggled and stuck out her tongue.  Crystal gave an exasperated grunt, fished out the popcorn in her shirt and mashed it against Valerie’s face before turning back in her seat.  “I’m surprised you didn’t try eating that you fucking savage.” 

Valerie just continued to giggle, proud of herself.  As the previews ended and the movie began, that was when the incident happened. 

Suddenly, a small percentage of the world’s population had shrunk.  And Crystal was one of them.  No bright lights or sci fi sound effects, everything around her became gigantic in an instant as she shrunk to about 2 inches tall, clothes and all. 

She didn’t even have the privilege of shock, since as soon as it happened her seat flipped upright, and she was falling along her seat.  She managed to grab a hold of a bit of the seat’s fabric just before reaching the ground, hanging on for dear life.  “What the fuck… what the FUCK is going on!?” she cried. 

As she hung onto the strands of the chair, safe for the moment, it allowed her brain to process.  Was this a dream?  No, this was too real.  Is this part of some weird stunt or prank?  She took in her surroundings.  It certainly seemed like it, though it made no sense.  She glanced over at Valerie, who seemed to not notice what just happened, being too absorbed in the movie and eating the occasional bit of popcorn. 

So, she started the seemingly impossible task of climbing to the top part of the chair.  ‘I need to get her attention somehow.’  Struggling, pulling herself up bit by bit, she was getting exhausted quickly.  The sounds of the movie echoed all around her, and once in a while Valerie would make some kind of reactive noise or chuckle.  ‘When I get her attention I’m going to kill her, I swear,’  she thought. 

Valerie had just put a handful of popcorn in her mouth when something in the movie caught her off-guard.  “Oh-ho, damn, Crys did you see that?” she asked, popcorn getting flung from her mouth in her surprise.  She looked over and saw the seat empty.  ‘Huh,’ Valerie thought, ‘usually I’m a bit more perceptive than that.’  She frowned and looked around where she had spit out the popcorn before turning back to the movie, feeling a bit sheepish.  ‘Darn.’ 

Unfortunately for Crystal, one of the popcorn kernels from Valerie’s mouth hit the seat right beside where she was climbing before falling onto the floor below her.  She held on tight for a moment as it happened, the surprise almost causing her to lose her grip.  She closed her eyes and steadied her breathing.  ‘Damn her.  Did I mention I was going to kill her?  Cause I’m going to kill her.’  Oddly, focusing on this idea was helping her calm down a bit.

After what felt like hours, and after clinging to the fabric to take several breaks, Crystal finally made it to the top.  She rested in between the soft cushion of the seat and the hard metal beneath, and laid there for a bit, resting her sore arms.  ‘Okay… I should be able to get to the armrest from here.’  One thing she was glad for was no one typically comes in the middle of a movie to sit down, though the more she rested in her spot the more uneasy she became that someone would suddenly flip the seat down. 

Crystal picked herself up after a couple of minutes and started making her way to her armrest.  Her eyes went wide as she looked up at her drink sitting in the cup holder.  ‘Good fuck,’ she thought nervously.  She looked over to Valerie, seeing her place several bits of popcorn in her mouth.  Something about seeing all that popcorn disappear inside her mouth made her feel… uneasy, though her brain was too distracted and scared to sort out why at the moment. 

She arrived at the edge of the seat just before the armrest.  There was a pretty sizable gap, but she figured she should be able to make it.  Plus Valerie wasn’t hogging too much of it.  She took a few steps back, then made a running jump for it, managing to land successfully onto the armrest.  ‘I did it!  Oh my god.  Fucking Val, I need help!’  She ran up along the armrest a bit closer to Valerie, hoping to wave her arms and get some good yelling in to try to get her attention, but her foot slipped on the armrest and she ended up falling off of it right onto Valerie’s lap.

“Ough.  Damn it.”  She sat up, seeing that she was on Valerie’s left thigh.  ‘Holy shit.’  Seemingly from everywhere Valerie’s perfume hit her.  It wasn’t displeasing, but it was probably more of it than she felt comfortable breathing in, especially since she was so close.  Suddenly, Valerie’s fingers snatched her up. 

Valerie had felt something fall on her leg, and absentmindedly grabbed it up.  Crystal felt the giant fingers delicately lift her up to her friend’s face, and for a very short moment she thought she had gotten through to her much bigger friend.  But then Valerie’s red glossy lips parted as her mouth opened wide, and she found herself moving slowly and deliberately to it.

“Val… VAL!  Oh god Val please LISTEN TO ME!”  she screamed as loud as she could, gazing into the dark abyss of Valerie’s opened mouth.  A thick saliva strand connected the top and bottom part of her mouth, and there were little munched up pieces of popcorn all along her tongue and in her teeth.  Her tongue slithered out to accept the new morsel, hot breath washing over Crystal reeking of popcorn and spit.  She could just barely make out her friend’s uvula and the awaiting darkness of her throat.  “VAL!  NO!  PLEASE!” Crystal cried as she was then flung right onto the waiting tongue before it retracted and the mouth closed, trapping Crystal in complete darkness. 

Inside, Crystal immediately felt such intense heat and humidity it just about sapped her of the rest of her strength. As soon as Valerie’s mouth shut, she found herself being pressed up along the tough sticky palate of her friend with her tongue, getting covered in a good amount of spit and pieces of popcorn in the process.  Her face was pressed against Valerie’s tongue and she couldn’t breathe, having to turn her head and gasp for air through all the spit and heat.  She felt the tastebuds of the tongue brush along her face as she did so, and she started screaming and squirming against it once her face was free.  Then, she heard a sound echo all around her.  It was Valerie, making a sound of disgust as she tasted her squirming friend. Crystal then felt her world lurch forward as Valerie spit her out into her bag of popcorn and stood up coughing. 

“OH MY GOD!” Valerie yelled, backing away from the popcorn expecting to see some kind of bug or something emerge.  ‘WAS it a bug?’ she thought.  ‘It almost tasted like…’ she cautiously peered over the edge of the bag, narrowed her eyes, then picked up the bag and brought it closer to her face.  “Oh my god.  Crystal!?  What the… what?!” 

Crystal was laying on top of the remaining popcorn in the bag, looking up at her gigantic friend.  She finally managed to get her attention.  It was really all of less than a second she spent inside Valerie’s mouth, but that was all it took to drain the rest of her energy. She felt a moment of zen lying there on top of a few kernels of popcorn, despite the cold feeling she had from being wet with Valerie’s spit and the revulsion from having pieces of popcorn from her friend’s mouth stuck in various places around her body.   Even still, Crystal breathed a heavy sigh of relief now that she could finally tell her precisely what she wanted to say to her for some time now. 

“FUCK you, Valerie!”  Crystal yelled, flipping her friend off.

End Notes:

Again, I have no idea what I'm doing.  But I'm actually enjoying this so far so we'll see where it goes, figure if I enjoy it someone out there surely will too.  I have a lot of different things planned for this story, and we should be getting into the "good stuff" next chapter. 

Boob Ride by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

I know I said we'd be getting to some good stuff this chapter, BUT TURNS OUT THAT'S NEXT CHAPTER, FRIENDS.  Sorry!  I'm sure some writers out there can tell you that as an author I'm in no way in control of this story. 

This chapter is mostly about friendly(ish) interaction between Valerie and Crystal.  Very light stuff.  Threat of vore, handheld, a little breast action, some slightly unwilling stuff.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey, come on, I didn’t do this to you…” Valerie looked down at her shrunken friend quizzically, grabbing the bag of popcorn and holding it up close.  Crystal was jostled around a bit by the act, finding herself now waist deep in the popcorn.  “Oh… I guess I did do that, though,” she said, removing a bit of popcorn stuck in Crystal’s hair.  “Apologiesss!” Valerie said in a singsong voice.

Valerie flicked the rogue piece away before turning back to her shrunken friend.  “Uh… so you’re looking pretty ‘down,’ there, girl.”

Crystal glared up into the gigantic face of her friend.  “Really, Val!?  Puns!?  Now?  How the hell can you even be so calm about this right now!?”

Valerie gave a small pout.  “Well, I’m not the one who’s shrunk, I guess.”

“Ugh.  Whatever.  I don’t know what’s going on but can we go back to the dorm?  Please?  Before I fall deeper into this popcorn, and, ugh… you try putting me in your mouth again.”  She felt herself slip in a bit further.

“I don’t know Crys.  I wouldn’t mind doing it again.  You were actually pretty tasty.”  Crystal watched nervously as Valerie’s face suddenly moved over the bag of popcorn as she opened her mouth wide and chomped her teeth together a few times.

“Oh god, fuck you Val, I’m probably going to have like PTSD from that.”

“Hopefully the good kind?” Valerie asked, feigning innocence.

“There IS no good kind!”

Valerie grinned. “Don’t worry yo self lil lady! I’m on my way to being an expert biologist in about eight years.  We’ll figure this out.”

Crystal rolled her eyes, slipping now down further, the popcorn reaching up to her neck now.  “Reassuring.  Can I, like, I don’t know… NOT be in popcorn now?”

“Oh… yeah we should get you out of there.” Valerie reached down and carefully picked up her friend with her thumb and index finger, placing her onto her other palm.  Valerie brought her hand to her eye level.  “Uh.  How should we do this?  You want to ride in my pockets?”  Valerie looked around the theater.  Seems like no one else ever came in.  They had the theater to themselves.

Crystal was now sitting in her friend’s palm.  Her ordeal that night left her looking pretty haggard, her red hair now quite disheveled and stains in her clothing where an inordinate amount of butter and Valerie’s saliva was probably absorbed.  “I’d… rather not.  Can’t I just sit on your shoulder?  I’d like to be able to see the outside world.  And not be stuck in some dark Valerie world.”

“Hey!” Valerie poked Crystal playfully in the chest.  “Valerie world beats Disney World and you know it.  Think of all the stories you’ll get to tell your grandkids.”

Crystal rubbed her chest and scowled up at her grinning friend.  In some ways it was helping that Valerie was being so light about the situation, but in other ways it was really bothering Crystal how blasé she was being.

Valerie’s mind, on the other hand, was a flood with questions.  More prominently was how in the heck Crystal was shrunk WITH her clothes?  That made no sense at all to her at the given moment, but for now the best thing would be to get home and figure it out.  Maybe do a bit of googling to see what’s up.  With all the questions going through her mind, Valerie felt something tugging her at a more base, instinctual level as she regarded her shrunken friend.  If she weren’t so actively thinking on Crystal’s predicament and how they might fix it or deal with it, she might have explored or even acknowledged those feelings.  But for now she was way too intent on the bizarre situation at hand.  Later, she would even realize that her comment about Crystal tasting good was more than just a joke.

“Aw, don’t look at me like that Crys!  Besides, if we reverse what happened to you, I’m pretty sure I’ll get several awards.  Definitely one, at least.”  As she was saying this, she brought her hand carrying tiny Crystal over to her shoulder.  Crystal grudgingly climbed out and hopped on it.  “Hang on, don’t fall in my shirt or anything.  Cause, you know… it’s tucked into my pants.”

“Okay.  Yeah.  Right.  Didn’t need more motivation to not fall, thanks bitch.”

Valerie giggled.  “Don’t want to get in my pants, huh!?  I see how it is.  Tis better than falling all the way to the ground, at least.”

“I don’t know, I think dying is sounding a lot better to me right now.”

“Aw, you’re adorable!”  Valerie said, reaching up and holding Crystal against her cheek in an awkward kind of hug.  She felt Crystal shift and squirm against her face as she did so.  Once again, some dark, intoxicating feeling was slowly rising to the surface, unbeknownst to even Valerie herself.

Eventually she let go of Crystal, who now is looking particularly unhappy as she hung onto the silk scarf Valerie was wearing.  Valerie started making her way out of the theater, gingerly taking her footsteps.  “Where do you get the money for such fancy clothes anyway?” Crystal asked, “This fabric is too good for you, you fucking whore.”

Valerie laughed.  “It’s so cute how much you curse when you know nobody’s around, ye proud Scotswoman.”

Once they made it in the lobby, there were people everywhere.  Shouting, confused, and scared people gathered all over.  Sirens sounded from nearby ambulances and police cars parked outside.  Valerie stood looking at the sea of unruly people in between her and the exit doors.  She frowned, fully realizing the seriousness of the situation now.  Looking around, she saw other people who had shrunk.  They didn’t seem to be consistent sizes, either.  Some of them were easily one inch or so, others a couple inches or a tiny bit more.  She even noticed the Ticketmaster boy from earlier, shrunk down and standing around apprehensively on the ticket booth.

Various people were holding their friends and family who had the misfortune of being shrunk.  And it seemed to affect all kinds of people.  Valerie could even see teens holding their dates, children holding their parents, all looking for answers and waiting their turn from emergency personnel. 

“Crystal…” Valerie began, the shock finally setting in.  She frowned, observing the crowd.  At this point she was probably the most serious she’d been the whole night.  “You weren’t the only one.” 

Crystal shuddered.  Right now, Valerie being so somber was the scariest thing, and that was saying a lot given her predicament.  “What should we do?”

“Let’s just head back to the dorm.  Let the dust settle.  I don’t think either of us want you in the hands of some government or hospital lab.  Or worse, waiting forever in line for either of those things.”  She tilted her head slightly in Crystal’s direction.  “You sure you don’t want to ride in my pocket?”

“Ugh, sure.” Crystal sighed.  It would be safer.  She had to hand it to Valerie, no matter what kind of stressful situation presented itself she always seemed to remain calm and collected.  Crystal wasn’t thrilled spending so much ‘quality time’ with Valerie’s body.  She wasn’t a very touchy feely kind of person in general, and the feeling has only increased given recent events.  With the state of the general public right now, though, better safe than sorry.  Can’t predict the crazies on a good day much less when there’s a panic. 

“Yeah, good call.  Don’t want some weirdo snatching you up.”

“Val," she said, looking up at her gigantic friend's face incredulously, "some weirdo already has me!”

Valerie smirked.  “Damn right,” she said, picking her friend up as gingerly as possible, thumb over Crystal’s front and a couple of fingers supporting her back.  “But I’m putting you in the old boob pocket.  Can’t risk crushing you in my pants or anywhere else.”

“Wait, Val, just…!  NO, HOLD ON A SEC!” Crystal cried out as Valerie placed her unwilling friend into her blouse pocket.  She bit her bottom lip as she felt her friend adjust herself in it.  Crystal’s movements were rubbing up against her the right way, and she couldn’t help but start to enjoy some of it.  The pocket didn’t allow much moving room for Crystal, so she was feeling her every move.  “You know, just saying, Crystal, you might not want to move around so much.  You’re giving me ideas.”  She heard a squeak emanate from her pocket and laughed, patting it gently. 

Valerie didn’t realize it, but the gentle pat left far more of an impact on the much smaller girl.  Crystal had some light inside the pocket, so as Valerie’s hand came up, it became very dark very fast. As the hand lightly pressed against her a few quick times, it smooshed her a bit deeper into her friend’s breast.  Crystal gave a quiet whimper as she realized nothing would be the same again, and that a lot of things she took for granted at normal size would be a threat now.

Valerie was then able to sidestep through the large crowd, though it took a bit of time given the large crowd, and also that she wanted to ensure she didn't step on any of the new shrinkers.  She finally made it to her car, plopping into the seat and starting the engine.  As she started driving, Crystal poked her head up over the edge of the pocket to look around.  “Alright, there, girly?” Valerie asked as she stroked her thumb through her friend’s hair… which, in so doing, picked off another piece of popcorn that was stuck in it.  She half smiled and half pursed her lips in amusement and flicked it away as subtly as possible, hoping she didn’t notice. 

“Yeah, I guess.”  Crystal sighed.  She was too tired to care much about her friend stroking her like a pet.  If she had more energy she'd probably say something about it.  If she were normal sized she'd just smack Valerie's hand away. But for now Crystal just took it as is, and felt no comfort or discomfort from it.

It hadn’t been too bad in Valerie’s pocket, and the fabric was breathable enough to where she wasn’t necessarily uncomfortable.  But being pressed right up against her friend’s nipple was something she didn’t quite enjoy.  And while Valerie was wearing a bra, at Crystal’s size, and with how turned on Valerie had been getting… yeah, she knew damn well where she was. On top of smelling Valerie’s perfume radiating from seemingly everywhere… Crystal inwardly shook her head.  ‘Fuck me, if this whole night didn’t make me into a lesbian, nothing will.’

It was going to be a long car ride home, but now she only had Valerie to worry about instead of a bunch of random strangers.  Crystal took some comfort in that.  Feeling more safe in Valerie’s pocket now than she did for the past hour or so, she yawned, and eventually drifted off to sleep, still half hanging out of the pocket.  Valerie eventually noticed and tucked her back inside, somehow succeeding in not quite waking her up. She felt her friend slide against her nipple again as gravity helped her settle back in. Valerie took in a deep breath before slowly blowing out through her mouth as she drove, one of her tells that she was turned on and trying to control herself.  ‘Stupid sexy Crystal,’ she thought. 

She didn’t quite realize it then, either, but even back during these early moments of the shrinking epidemic, Valerie was enjoying how dominant she could be over her shrunken friend.

End Notes:

Honestly, I'm surprised I wrote this chapter as fast as I did, but I like how it's coming along.  Valerie and Crystal have too strong a personality so they demand to be written. 

 

And thanks for all the comments and feedback thus far!  Trust me, they mean a lot. 

Sweet Dreams by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Alright, finally a bit of the good stuff. 

Unaware crush, masturbation.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of driving, Valerie finally made it back to their college dorms.  She parked and started walking over to their building.  There was thankfully no one around… she guessed everyone going out were all out already, and the rest were staying in this Friday night.  After walking a decent amount of the distance to the dorm, now within a dozen feet of the doors, she realized a bit too late that there could have been shrunken people anywhere on the ground between here and the car.  She crouched down and checked the bottom of her black designer booties for anything that might be telling, but so far it looked like she hadn’t managed to step on anyone on the short walk home.  ‘Good, don’t want to be staining these bad boys with blood.’ After deciding the bottoms of her shoes were fine, she took a step forward, and immediately heard a crunching noise as her foot hit the pavement.  “Oh come on!”


—————————————————————————————————————————————

Shortly before, Tony had also been damning his luck.  He was one of the unfortunate shrinks, having been caught by the effects while out walking around campus to clear his head.  Midterms were coming up, and he had been doing a lot of studying for them.  Fear hit him when suddenly everything became gigantic around him.  ‘What… what the FUCK!?’  He looked around anxiously and noticed through some blades of grass by his sidewalk that one of the girls’ dormitories was up ahead, seemingly miles from his current position.  He started running towards it, wanting to get inside before some cat or something decided to eat him.  He hurried as fast as he could, noting several bits of pebbles and pieces of gravel were about as big as he was.  Some were even bigger.  “What the fuck is going on!?”  he wondered out loud.


After what felt like an eternity of running, he managed to make it to the path leading up to the door into the girls’ dorm.  It was then he heard the sound of a car door slamming shut, and looked over and saw a girl making her way over, taking giant impossible strides in his direction.  He looked up at her in wonder… she was gorgeous.  She was probably going out on a date because of how well done up she was.  She must have been on her first or second year in the school, he figured, because if he had noticed her before now he would’ve definitely tried getting with that.  And he definitely would’ve noticed someone like her.  He ran up along the sidewalk, waving his arms and yelling as loud as he could to get her attention.
She stopped right in front of him.  Tony believed she must have noticed him, and called, “Hey, can you help me?  I don’t know what’s going on here!”  She saw her seemingly massive form crouch down and turn her head to the side.  ‘She not hear me?’ Tony wondered.  “Hey!  I need help!  I got so small all of a sudden!”  She turned her head again, to the other side.  ‘She deaf or something?’


He looked down and realized she didn’t hear him at all.  She was checking her shoes for something.  ‘Oh, crap,’ he thought as she stood back up, towering over him.  She began taking a step forward, in that instant he saw all the details of her sole, the wavy tread it had and all the bits of dirt and fabric stuck to it.  And what looked like… popcorn?  He turned after that instant, and began running as fast as he could, but didn’t go very far before tripping over a plastic wrapper on the ground and falling to the ground a bit beyond it.  As he came to his senses, the girl’s foot was brought down with all the fury of a god onto the bit of plastic on the ground, just shy of crushing Tony himself.  He heard the resounding crunching noise that came from the footstep, as well as felt the ground shake beneath him from the force of it all.  “Oh come on!” he heard her exclaim. 


Right now he could reach out and touch the tip of her shoe.  And perhaps it would’ve been wise to do that, then climb on. But he was in panic mode now, and all he knew was that he needed to get away from this girl’s giant strides.  Instead of moving to one side or the other, he ended up simply backing away along her path, pure terror overtaking logic, before finally getting to his feet and running.  He felt the ground quake as she took another step, and a shadow loomed over him as the sole of her foot was about to be brought down.  He ran as fast as he could, but there was no avoiding this one as her upper sole thrust down on him with all her weight and power, crushing him to death in an instant. 


—————————————————————————————————————————————

After hearing the crunching noise, Valerie hesitantly checked her soles.  ‘Okay, phew, just some stupid bit of plastic.’  She sighed, taking another few steps forward before hearing another crunch.  ‘Okay, you know what, I just want to get us into our room right now.  I can worry about this stuff later.  Rest in piece, whatever that was.’  She made it to the door, and, using her card key, made it inside.  ‘Phew.  There’s plenty of light now, at least, so it should be easier to see if I’m coming up on any little ‘uns.’
She made her way down the hall to her and Crystal’s room.  She didn’t see anyone, shrinkies or otherwise, and luckily this time there weren’t any other tiny people actually around.  She opened their door, closed it behind her, and leaned up against it, sighing exasperatedly as she dropped to her butt on the floor. 


This was one of the better dorms on campus.  It was a pretty generous studio size, and it even had their own shower.  It was just the two of them living here, too.  Valerie’s side was perfectly clean and organized. Crystal’s was messy, and had clothes, books, and bags strewn about.  Valerie didn’t mind though, as long as Crystal kept her mess on her side of the room.  Which was something they had to have an understanding on in the beginning, when Crystal happened to have a sock too far into Valerie’s side.  Valerie ended up wrestling Crystal to the ground and putting her in a headlock until she well understood the terms.  All in good fun, of course.  Or, at least, fun for just Valerie.


Valerie frowned, wondering where the best place to let Crystal sleep was.  Probably not in her bed, just in case.  Winter wasn’t quite in full swing yet, and she wasn’t sure what manner of bugs might impose themselves on her tiny friend.  Valerie rummaged through her purse and found something that might work.  She pulled out an altoids tin.  ‘This should be safe enough, I just have to poke some holes in it for this new pet of mine.’  She took out a Swiss army knife from her purse and stabbed a few quick, small holes in the tin.  It was a little something she had bought when she went camping one weekend.  Then she took the remaining mints out and put them in an empty cup by her bed. 


Valerie surveyed her work.  ‘Honestly, this should be the safest thing for her, if something happens to her then it’s SO not my fault.’  She placed the tin on her desk.  Then, she fashioned a mattress out of torn up cotton balls, and tore up some napkins she could use as blankets.  ‘Five star treatment, baby!  This is basically a tiny person Ritz right now.’  She carefully pulled out Crystal’s sleeping form and laid it in the tin, covering her up a bit with some of the napkins. 


’She must have been exhausted,’ Valerie thought.  ‘I don’t think she woke up at all during any of this.  Probably partly due to the act of shrinking itself.  Might’ve been a strain on her body, on top of everything else.’  As she regarded her handiwork, and Crystal’s sleeping form, she was taken with how cute she looked passed out so hard, and pet her gently with a finger.  Valerie giggled when she heard her tiny friend make a small stirring noise.  Watching her, she started absent-mindedly stroking her along her body in different spots.  As she did so, she thought of all the different things she could do to mess with her small friend, half smirking.  ‘I could totally poke her.  Or shake her.  Maybe twirl her around.  Shove her into my mouth again.’  As she looked down at Crystal and her thoughts ran away with themselves, her eyes seemed to lose more and more of their light and became more deadened.  Her breathing became much more heavy and uneven, and she felt a yearning rising from between her legs, demanding her full attention. 


Eventually she caught herself and stopped petting her small friend, her eyes alive again as she gained control of her desires.  ‘Okay,’ she thought, steadying her breathing.  ‘Okay.  Let’s just chill, here.’  She breathed in deeply before exhaling out of her mouth.  She covered the tin, making sure to fit it loosely in case Crystal needed to get out or something.  Then she bolted their door shut just in case someone let themselves in for whatever reason.  Once satisfied that things were as safe as possible for Crystal, she finally took off her own clothes, showered,  brushed her teeth, then put on her chill-time shorts and a black wireless bra. 


As Valerie laid in her bed, her mind seemed to continue where it left off from before.  It was here when she looked back over the events of the day, and back on the moment Crystal was in her mouth at the theater. She realized not only did she find her tiny friend really yummy, but that on some level she enjoyed having her in there.  She didn’t think it was just because of all the butter and salt on her, either, though that did help.  Unable to shake these thoughts, as well as others, she reached down and started quietly fingering herself, answering the powerful need she felt a short while ago.  This wasn’t the first time she tried subtly masturbating while Crystal slept, but this time she felt a need to be particularly quiet. She bit down onto one of her pillows, pressing her face into it while she brought herself to a climax, muffling her moaning.  She felt her sheets and her pussy afterwards, surprised, smirking.  ’Goodness.  Going to have to wash these.  And shower again in the morning.’  She sighed. Needless to say, she slept well that night.

End Notes:

I feel like this and the next chapter could have been combined, but the end of this felt like a good stopping point for this chapter. 

Minty Fresh by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

I swear I wasn't paid by Altoids.

 

Little vore moment, more handheld / interacting-y moments. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal awoke, still feeling a bit tired and out of it.  She stretched and stood up, then frowned as she looked around.  She wasn’t sure where she was, but it was dark with some light shining through the ceiling.  “Val?” She blinked a few times, looking out of one of the holes as her eyes adjusted to the light.  She also felt surprisingly… fuzzy?  She quickly realized she had some fuzzy material stuck to her in various places, and on her face.  She also smelled strong minty freshness surrounding her.  ’What the fuck?’ she wondered.  She could see a wall and a ceiling through the hole she was looking out of, and it looked familiar but given her size and state she couldn’t immediately put her finger on it.  She pushed up on the ceiling and was surprised that she could move it.  With a few more pushes she managed to slide it partway enough for her to slip through on one end.

As she climbed up out of the tin and sat on the side of it, she was able to look around in full view of her and Valerie’s room, although it was much much bigger now.  She looked behind herself at the lid, seeing that Valerie had placed her in an altoids tin and scoffed, shaking her head.  ‘Kinda wish this whole shrinking thing was just a bad dream, but I guess all that really did happen last night.’  She started pulling at all the leftover fuzz on her body from having slept on cotton balls.  ’This is kind of a pain, but she meant well.  This was kind of nice of-‘

“HI-IIIIII!” Valerie sang, appearing from seemingly nowhere right in front of her.  Crystal screamed and fell right back into the tin, landing on her butt. Valerie giggled.  “Geez, I was going to give you another hour before I checked your pulse.  It’s like one in the afternoon, now.”  Valerie seemed to be dressing pretty relaxed for how she typically does it.  Jeans, blouse, and a silk purple scarf.  Her hair was tied back and up on her head in a bun.  Unfortunately, Crystal was still stuck wearing her jeans and shirt from the night before, her hair in desperate need of some attention.

Crystal looked up at Valerie from her position sitting in the tin.  “Fuck you, too.  It’s still Saturday, right?  Please tell me it’s still Saturday.  I can’t handle it being Monday right now.”

Valerie frowned down at her.  “Oh.  Well, you don’t have to worry about anything like that.  School’s on break until everything settles down.  Apparently a bunch of people at this school had shrunk down, too.  Teachers as well!  And some of them haven’t even been found yet.”  She paused, as Crystal stared at her expectantly.  “Oh.  Right.  And yeah, it’s Saturday.”

“Took you long enough.”  Crystal climbed out of the tin and onto the desk.  “Did they figure out what caused all this?”

“Nah.  But apparently it affected the whole world.  Like, everywhere.  And it seems so far like it was only us human folk that ended up shrinking.  Animals were too cool to join the club.”

“This was one club I could really do without.”

“They say it was some kind of disease, or virus.  But it has to have been man-made.”  Valerie frowned down at Crystal, studying her as she thought.  “Everyone who was shrunk had their clothes shrink with them.  So however the balls this was invented, it had to target you as a person and not end up targeting something like your seat.  Which meanssss…” she trailed off in her singsong voice for a second, “that it had to have scanned you, or known to have accounted for your clothes.  There’s no way that’s natural.”  She pouted slightly, in thought.  “Unless maybe Mother Nature actually wants all her clothing back.”

“If that were true, I think she would have targeted your ass, first.”

Valerie shrugged.  “I mean…  Yeah.  True.”  Something occurred to Valerie suddenly, as she was starting down at Crystal.  She gasped in joy at the prospect, bringing her eyes super close to Crystal’s body.  “GUESS WHAT, CRYS!?”

“Oh god.  What the fuck.  What is going on now?”  Crystal was actually a bit taken off guard by one of Valerie’s eyeballs suddenly inches from her.  She also wasn’t a fan that even so up close she was easily completely contained with her sight.  It made her feel powerless, and she couldn’t help but be completely stunned as she looked into that single eye, able to make out far more detail than she would’ve personally liked. 

Suddenly, Valerie’s hand reached over and picked her up in a relaxed fist.  “I totally get to do your hair and stuff!  Like you’re my doll!  I never had one of them before, actually… never really cared for them,” she said, frowning in thought as she remembered her childhood, then looking back down at Crystal and smirking mischievously.

“Oh fuck me.  Aren’t they making things for tiny people yet!?”

“Well, of course.  But nothing’s actually out yet so we gots to make do, ya feelin me?”

“Oh god.  This is the worst.”  Crystal sighed.  “But it would be nice to get out of these buttery clothes.”

“Mmm.  Yeah.  You sure you don’t want me to just suck on you for a while?  It’d totally help.  Because that’s science!”  She leaned her mouth close to Crystal before licking her lips, giving off a small moan.

“GOD!  Please!  NO Val!  Bad Val!  BAD!”

Valerie giggled.  “Fine, have it your way.  DON’T be in my mouth.  See where that gets you in life.”

Crystal looked up at her in utter bewilderment.  “Uh… fucking yeah, I think I’ll choose that path in my life right about now, thank you very much.”

Valerie grinned, showing her teeth.  “But think!  In a way, a lot of people could be quite jealous of you!  Think of all the things you could see.  And the places you can be.”  She angled Crystal’s head towards her lips, and opened her mouth wide, engulfing Crystal within and closing her lips over Crystal’s waist.

Crystal didn’t know why Valerie was doing this, but she was now panicking as she was trapped within the familiar heat and humidity of Valerie’s mouth once again.  And again, it was so sudden she barely had time to react beforehand.  She squirmed in Valerie’s grasp, yelling and screaming to be let out, but was muffled by her friend’s maw.  She couldn’t even move her arms since they were pinned by Valerie’s lips.  The only thing she could take any kind of comfort in was that instead of being surrounded in popcorn scent, it was instead minty, as Valerie had recently brushed.

Valerie giggled evilly while her friend was trapped halfway in her mouth, the sound shaking Crystal at her core.  She always liked messing with Crystal, and at her new size a whole new slew of opportunities just opened themselves up to her.  But she also didn’t want to overdo it too much. She was keeping her tongue from touching her little friend, despite her temptation to do otherwise, and she wasn’t using her teeth either.  She felt Crystal squirming and trying to escape, making little squeaking sounds as she yelled up at her, and it was getting harder and harder to maintain a straight face since she had to keep her lips tight against Crystal’s body.  Sometimes she yelled so loud in her confined space Valerie could feel the echo off of various spaces inside her mouth, sending tingles down her spine.

Luckily for Crystal’s sake, this was only happening for the span of two to three seconds.  Eventually Valerie released her tiny and slightly moister friend from her prison, grinning wickedly at her and overemphasizing her giggles. 

“What the FUCK Valerie!” she screamed up at her, kicking at her fingers. 

Valerie’s reply was simply more cackling, to which Crystal cried, “You’re SUCH a fucking child, holy shit!”

“Aw, calm down lil lady, I was only playin’.  Besides, that was my one chance, you know!?  It’s not like I’m going to do that again after we clean you up some!”

“Oh fuck that, you damn bitch.  You are NOT helping me clean up.”

“Can I at least brush your hair?”

“HELL NO.  I don’t want you TOUCHING me unless you absolutely have to, AND you have my permission.”

“Oh.  Okay.”

Valerie stood still while Crystal stewed in her enclosed hand awkwardly for a bit before speaking up again.  “So, yeah.  Bathroom.  Leave me stuff that I can work with.”

Soon after, Valerie left the bathroom to give her friend privacy.  With a couple of small washcloths, a small bowl of soap, and the running sink water, she figured that’d be enough for her right now.  She felt a little off-put since Crystal seemed seriously mad with her, but she couldn’t help herself.  She was always a kind of trickster.  And she never had any siblings to really focus that part of herself on.  ’They can’t make stuff for the little people fast enough,’ she thought.  ‘Perhaps there’s some fancy doll clothes we could use, but even those would be too big for her.  She’s like less than the size of my pinky.’

Valerie frowned.  ‘The first thing we’d really need is something to really protect them all with, or some kind of comms or tracking devices to make it easier.  Right now, they’re just easy pickings.’  Valerie raised her eyebrows as she just realized something she was forgetting.  ‘Wait… doesn’t she have her cell?  Would that still even work?  Huh.  We’ll have to see when she’s finished up.’ 

A knock came on their door, snapping Valerie from her train of thought.  “Who are you people!?” she yelled out. 

“You forget to take your meds again, meemaw?!” came a female voice from the other end.

Valerie strode over, and opened the door.  She clenched her teeth tight as she jokingly bellowed, “Get in here!”

Brittany came through and Valerie closed the door behind her.  She was about the same age and year as Valerie and Crystal, and living nearby in the same dorm.  Valerie would have classified Crystal as stocky, but Brittany was definitely a phase or so ahead of that, having a more chubby body.   She was dressed in sweats and a t shirt.  “Wut up, amiga!” she said.  “Hey, did you hear about the thing?”

“You mean the end of the world?  Yeah, I heard it.  I just didn’t realize it was the divine plan to shrink the chosen few, but I guess it makes putting them where they need to be a bit easier.”

Brittany laughed.  “But good thing it wasn’t any of us, huh?  Guess we got pretty lucky.”

Valerie squinted, as if in pain, sucking air through her teeth and giving Brittany a meaningful look.  After a tick or two Brittany picked up on it and gasped.  “Oh no!” Brittany said, “Crystal!?”

Valerie nodded.  “Yep.  She on the short bus now.”

Brittany raised her eyebrows in shock.  “Dannng.  That sucks.  Where she at now?  Back with her folks?”

“Nah, she’s here.  She’s getting washed up now.  I wouldn’t go in there if I were you.  You know how she gets when she’s all ornery.  She’d kick our asses right now, even at her size.”

“I’m pretty sure she could have kicked my ass before, anyway.  I think you’re the only one who ever managed to beat her in martial arts.”

“Eh, yeah, but I’m too awesome.  Too much raw fighting ability, ain’t nobody can beat me one on one.”  Valerie stood a bit higher, feigning pride.

“Oh, please.”  Brittany rolled her eyes.  “So you guys have any idea what you’re doing during surprise break?”

“No idea.  Crystal just woke up a little bit ago.  Hah.  Little.  See that, what I did?”  Valerie made a mock happy face.

“Ugh, sometimes I wish I can actually beat you up, meemaw.  I don’t feel like facing the consequences right now, though.”

Valerie frowned.  “Now that you mention it though I guess Crystal’s parents might end up taking her home.  No point in being a one inch psychologist if all the people you interview can just smoosh you.  Huh.  That’s too bad.”

“Eh, who knows, they might be able to come up with a way.  Or she could be behind protective glass, or something.  Or be in forensics.  You know.  Consulting and stuff, or whatever they call it.  It’s not all over for her, I’m sure there’s something.”

They both suddenly heard a small voice call out “Fuck youuu it’s over!”  It sounded like it was outside the door and down the hall, but Valerie knew otherwise. 

“You ready to say hi, sunshine?” Valerie asked.  She heard Crystal reply back in the affirmative, so she made her way into the bathroom.  Crystal was looking a lot better and cleaner now, and she must have smoothed down her hair with the dry washcloth.  Her clothes were damp, too, from having hand washed them.  “Well ain’t choo lookin good, gurl!”

Crystal rolled her eyes.  “Yeah.  Whatever. So Britt’s here?”

“HOLA, LITTLE WOMAN!” Brittany shouted from beside Valerie. 

“You should tell this bitch to swallow her food better.   Do you know how much more popcorn I had stuck on my body?  Because it wasn’t a tiny bit.”

Brittany looked confused.  “A-what?  I feel like I don’t want to know.”

Crystal sighed.  “Ah, you don’t.  So, what, you giving up on me just because I’m tiny, now?”

Brittany laughed.  “No, chica.  I really don’t think anything in the world can stop you once you have your mind set to something.” 

“Sucks, though.”  Valerie said.  “Until they come out with more stuff to help the tiny people, it’s going to be really hard.  They were saying that something like just under 20% of the world’s population might’ve ended up shrunk.”

“No shit?”  Brittany said, gasping in real surprise. 

“Yeah.  I’m pretty sure this was intentional, too.  Some crazy old scientist developed a doomsday device.  Or the government wanted to control the population.  Something like that.”

“Huh, maybe,” Brittany said.  “But usually rich people are safe from those kinds of conspiracies, no?  There’ve been a bunch of rich people shrunk, too.”

“Hm.  No way.”  Valerie said, mostly consumed by thought.

“Ugh, okay!  Crystal!  Um.  Would it be okay if I held you?” Brittany asked, seeming more excited at the idea than Crystal maybe felt comfortable with.

“What!?”  Crystal was caught off guard by the question.  “Urgh.  Fine, go ahead.” 

Brittany held out her hands, and Crystal slowly walked out onto them.  Brittany gasped as she felt her tiny feet stepping unsurely into her awaiting palms.  “Oh my god.  This is so weird!”  She looked down at Crystal, a look of awe on her face.  “SO weird!”

“Yeah, tell me about it.  At least you’re taking care of me better than this bitch has.  She literally tossed me into her mouth in the first few seconds.”

“Wow,” Brittany said, “so that’s what you meant before?”

“SHE DID IT AGAIN TODAY!”

Brittany gave Valerie an odd look, raising an eyebrow at her.  “What!?” Valerie exclaimed, “you can’t say you haven’t at least thought about it!” 

Brittany turned to Crystal for a moment, looking her up and down, then said, “Well, yeah, now I am.”

“Seriously,” Crystal said, “what the fuck am I doing with you people?” 

Valerie grinned.  “Come on, Crys.  You know why.  You’re our psychologist!  Now, make us normal!”

“I don’t think there’s enough drugs and time in the world to make that happen,” Crystal replied.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be far more interesting to the action-y people, like myself.  Trust me this time :P I would've had it happen here but this felt like a good length to cut it off before 'Hyde' shows herself in earnest.  It's weird how a story can feel so short in your head but then 5 chapters later you're barely scratching the surface.  Or is it 4? 

 

Thanks again for all the comments, though!  Hoping to keep going at a decent schedule.  Writing at night is starting to be something I look forward to doing more than anything else.

Butt Buddy by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

I probably could've come up with a more creative title.  Maybe.

 

Butt crush has arrived.  And it's unaware.  And more Valerie poking Crystal.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Amigas, we should probably just hang out while the world goes crazy for a few more days.  I have some drinks over in my dorm we could all have!” Brittany said. 

“Ooh,” Valerie said, “that’s a good idea.  Could get Crys all loosened up with a few drops.”

Crystal sighed.  “Normally I’d be afraid of the consequences since I’m shrunk, but fuck it, I really need it.”

Brittany laughed.  “Yeah, mang, fuck it.  I’ll be right back with some stuff.  Um, if you don’t mind.  Since Valerie has such a nicer area than all of us.”

Valerie smirked.  “That’s what she said, deary.”

As Brittany left to go get the drinks, Valerie went to sit on their futon and placed Crystal beside her.  “You still holding up alright, baby girl?”

“I guess.  Can you not do anything too crazy to me before Brittany comes back?  Or at least wait before you do, so she can save me?”

Valerie feigned being offended.  “Why, Crystal, I would never!”

Crystal rolled her eyes.  “Yeah, whatever.”

“Oh!”  Valerie just remembered.  I was just wondering, did you have your cell on you?  Might be handy if it ended up shrinking with you.”

“Eh, I checked it when I was washing my clothes.  Don’t know if it ran out of batteries or what, but it’s dead.”

“Dang.  That would’ve been something, though.  At least a flashlight.”  She turned on their TV and warmed up the old Netflix.  “I wonder what kinds of drinking games we’ll play.  Nothing like some good ol’ truth and dare, eh, girl?  Classic!”

“No. No, thanks.  I can only imagine the things you’d try having me do.  Or doing to me.”

Valerie cackled, making Crystal a little more than wary.  “Oh, hey, I should order us some food, too.  Hopefully they deliver in this madness.  And I don’t think you’ve eaten in like years.”

“Yeah... weird, but I still don’t feel hungry.”

“You gots ta eat anyway so you can grow up big and strong!”  Valerie said, running the tip of her finger through Crystal’s hair.

“Wish it were that easy,” Crystal said, trying to shy away from her finger unsuccessfully.

“But yeah, let me go order now, will ya!?  Sheesh!”  Valerie joked, getting up and going to get her cell.   Crystal lied on her back, stretching out on her part of the futon.  Right now this was the most comfy thing in the world to her, especially after having spent the night sleeping in a tin.  A knock came on the door a few moments later, and Valerie opened it for Brittany, distractedly trying to order on the phone.  She mouthed ‘pizza’ at Brittany, who gave her a thumbs up before Valerie wandered back over to sit on her bed. 

Brittany put the drinks on their coffee table after lining it with a mat.  She, too, had learned an important lesson about keeping things tidy on Valerie’s side from Valerie herself.  She brought an array of different things for them all, figuring there’d be something they’d like somewhere in all of that.  She sighed, and went to go to the futon.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Crystal had her eyes closed, relaxing on her spot on the futon.  ‘Might be the first thing I’ve been able to actually enjoy while shrunk,’ she thought.  Then, a shadow loomed over her.  She had an uneasy feeling in her chest, and opened her eyes, seeing Brittany’s towering form standing over her before she started bending over to sit down.  Crystal sat up as quick as she could and screamed “BRI-“ before being cut off as Brittany sat down, shifting her ass as she did so to get comfortable.

At this point, Crystal was underneath Brittany’s left butt cheek, and thanks to the sweat pants she wore and the soft futon, Crystal wasn’t seriously hurt, but she could not move at all.  Her entire body was flattened between the cushion and Brittany’s butt, her boobs smooshed into her and her face contorted underneath.  It was even hard to breathe as the pressure applied to her body kept her from intaking enough oxygen.  It was awkward and it hurt, and she could do nothing about it.  It started to get hot under there really fast, too, due to the combination of it being so difficult to breathe as well as the body heat from Brittany herself. 

Crystal could feel every little shift Brittany made in her seat, and each time she did so it was agony.  It was too much for her, and she couldn’t even scream.  She was helpless, and seeing the tears from all her pain and suffering get absorbed into Brittany’s sweat pants like it was nothing hammered this home.  Eventually, Brittany raised her butt off the futon to adjust herself, and for a brief glorious moment Crystal took in as much air as she could, her body now in pain from doing so after being crushed and deprived for so long.  She was going to call out, but in taking that deep breath she started coughing uncontrollably as Brittany sat back down onto her tiny form.

This time, Crystal was positioned between Brittany’s butt cheeks.  It was nowhere near as bad as before, and she actually had room to move and breathe, but only slightly more so.  It didn’t smell bad, but it was definitely a musky Brittany smell that overwhelmed her.  She struggled as much as she could, hoping to get Brittany’s attention, and she felt a bit of movement above her.  Crystal was revolted when she realized what it was, and where she was, but she kept squirming, hoping to get Brittany to feel her and get up.  Brittany’s ass cheeks suddenly became very solid and tightened against Crystal’s body, sandwiching her and forcing her completely still once again.  The force of it was pushing her up further, and Crystal whimpered in pain and disgust as she could feel herself pressing against the deepest part of Brittany’s butt crack.  She could feel it twitch against her body as she was unconsciously detected by Brittany’s ass, and Crystal started to sob.  Her body felt so hot, and she felt moist with sweat, and she knew it wasn’t just her own sweat she was saturated in. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie finally finished ordering from a nearby pizzeria.  “Man, they’re swamped.  Luckily they’ll deliver, it’ll just take some-“ Valerie stopped mid-sentence as Brittany watched her from her position on the futon.  Valerie’s face became stone cold.  “Brittany… you get up right now.” she said.  Brittany’s eyes went wide, and she couldn’t help but comply immediately.  Valerie could be really scary when she wanted.

As Brittany stood up, Valerie rushed over and saw the tiny, abused body left on the cushion.  Crystal coughed a couple of times, her breathing still haggard as her body got used to filling up with oxygen and undoing the damage from being crushed. Eventually she rolled over to look up at them and held out a thumbs up.  “Doing okay, fuckfaces.”

“Oh my god!!!”  Brittany yelled, hands covering her mouth in embarassment.  “I’M SO SORRY CRYSTAL.” 

Crystal mumbled something neither of them could quite make out.  Valerie turned to Brittany and said, “You should probably go.”

“No…“ Crystal said breathlessly, holding up a tiny finger.  “Don’t let me hold up the fun.”

Brittany’s face was flushed crimson.  “Oh my god, no, I’ll go.  I’m so sorry.  AGH!”  with that she ran out of the room covering her face.

Crystal coughed a few times, and Valerie came over and sat on the other end of the futon.  Even though it was a good distance away, Crystal shuddered as she felt the impact of Valerie’s butt with the cushion.  “Do you know how much I’ve done for you, Crystal?  I go through all this trouble to make sure you’re safe and to take care of you, then  I turn my back for one second and you’re all getting sat on.  And it isn’t even me who gets to do it!?  That’s not fair!”

“I can’t wait to be big again so I can just start decking you all.  At this rate I’m just going to grow back to normal and go around punching the whole school in all your stupid faces.”

Valerie laughed, then scooped up Crystal into her hands.  “Now, I know I don’t necessarily have the lady’s permission, but I want to make sure you’re okay.”  She started poking Crystal gently in different spots to see if there was any pain, had her do a few exercises to make sure nothing was broken or bruised, but she seemed fine. 

“How the hell does a biologist know this stuff again?”

“I’m an expert.  Duh.  Plus I was an EMT for a little while before schoolin’.  I guess you’re a sturdy lil lady.  GOOD!”  Valerie giggled.  “Remember, Crystal, you’re mine.  So only I get to play with you.  No one else!”

Crystal glared half-heartedly up at her friend from her position in Valerie’s hands.  It sounded like she was joking, but Crystal knew now she also meant it.  She didn’t like it, but she also knew there was nothing she could do about it.  “Well, at least you got some free drinks out of it, you skank.”

“Oooh, yeah, she left the good stuff.  Guess we’ll bring her the leftovers tomorrow.  How nice of her, leaving a peace offering.  Here.”  She lowered her hands down to the coffee table, so Crystal could step off.  “Let’s just chillax and watch something til the pizza gets here.  You’ve had quite a day so I should probably not mess around with you for like an hour or two.”

“How thoughtful.”

End Notes:

This was going to be one super long chapter, but my brain seems to enjoy having them broken into two parts. 

Miss Hyde by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Better be scared, better be afraid, now that the beast is out of her cage. 

 

I hope this and the previous chapter flows well.  I've edited the crap out of them.

 

Aware Insertion, and unaware(?) vore

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pizza eventually arrived, and the night went on with Valerie and Crystal watched Netflix shows.  Valerie had a plate of a whole pizza slice out on the coffee table for Crystal, who was sitting in the plate and pulling bits off to eat.  Valerie was leaned back in the futon, having drank quite a bit of vodka and rum and coke with her pizza.  Crystal didn’t really have anything to drink, alcohol-wise, but Valerie poured her some water out into a small bowl.

‘God.  She really is like my pet now, or something,’ Valerie thought.  She eyed her small friend as the night went on, and as she became more and more buzzed she stared longer than was probably proper. 

At one point, Crystal turned and noticed Valerie staring at her for a long, strange moment.  “Uh… Val?”

Valerie shook her head, snapping out of it.  Without realizing it, she had been staring down at Crystal for a good long while, and she had the emotionless, dilated look in her eyes as her thoughts ran away with themselves.  Largely influenced by the alcohol.  “Sorry, just spacing out.”

Crystal turned back to the TV, feeling uneasy.  She wondered if she should maybe have someone call her parents and take her back home.  Things weren’t exactly peachy since she shrunk, and the look in Valerie’s eyes just now as she watched her, almost like she was a specimen or an object, really bothered her.  She was worried Valerie might go way too far one day.  Or worse, intentionally take it that far.

“Be right back,” Valerie said as she stumbled into the bathroom and shut the door.  She took a deep breath, exhaling out of her mouth.  It was getting harder and harder to resist her urges with Crystal.  Now, more than ever, she was fully aware of what she wanted to do to her and how good it’d feel doing it.  And she knew the alcohol was making this basically impossible to resist.  She leaned on the bathroom sink and panted, her urges running wild, and looked up at her reflection in the mirror.  She was half smiling, and she saw her eyes slowly taking on the emotionless, deadened look from many times before throughout her life.  Seeing her visage, she was randomly reminded of a song she heard on the radio, Mz Hyde by Halestorm.  ‘Ms Hyde, huh?’  Her half smile deepened in the mirror, giving her a darker and more sinister look.  ‘I like it.’  She giggled, leaving the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom, seeing Crystal sitting in her plate with the pizza, and all reservations melted away.  She undid her scarf and set it aside.  She unbuckled her belt and took off her pants, tossing them on the floor, apathetic to the slight mess she was making.  Crystal heard the commotion as she was undressing, and turned back, eyes going wide.  “What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Val!?”

Valerie grinned, but this wasn’t the kind of grin Crystal was used to seeing.  Valerie’s grins had always been playful, but now she was just completely turned on, and looking down at Crystal like she was the main course.  Valerie let her long hair down from its bun, collapsed down onto her knees in front of Crystal and picked her up in a tight fist.  “What am I doing?”  Valerie gave Crystal a little lick, shuddering at how good she tasted, panting onto her little treat as she rested the tip of her nose on the top of her head.  With her mouth right beside Crystal’s face, she whispered, “Whatever I want.  You little bitch.”  Crystal felt the heat of Valerie’s breath wash over her, and she was surrounded in the smell of pizza and alcohol.  All she could see in her vision was Valerie’s mouth, partway open, seemingly ready to snatch her up and engulf her again. 

Crystal started freaking out.  She couldn’t believe this was happening.  ’Shit, it’s already too fucking late, fuck me.’  She saw Valerie’s lips get closer until she felt them collide with her face.  They were soft and warm.  She squirmed, angling her face away from them as much as she could. She felt a kind of sucking force as Valerie kissed a large portion of her face.  “Yes.  Squirm for me,” Valerie whispered, her lips rubbing against Crystal’s face as she spoke, her hot, pizza scented breath encompassing Crystal’s being. “It feels so good,”  Valerie panted. 

Crystal couldn’t see it, but Valerie’s other hand was currently busy with pleasuring herself.  This feeling Valerie felt was intoxicating, of complete control over her friend and being able to do what she wanted.  They had been drunk together before, sometimes with other friends like Brittany, and Valerie was usually just even more playful or goofy than usual.  She might do a thing or two that was a bit risqué but it was never so extreme. Now they were both realizing that at her core, there was a darkness where all the teasing and playfulness stemmed from.  And she was embracing said darkness now, much to Crystal’s fear.  Valerie laid down in her bed, with Crystal still held tightly, and began removing her panties. 

“Val!  VAL!  What the fuck, get a hold of yourself!  You don’t really want to do this, do you!?  THINK about this!” Crystal cried.

Valerie was still fingering herself as she held her friend over her face watching her useless struggling.  “Oh yes.  Yes I do,” she whispered, smiling.  “You did so well with Brittany before, now it’s my turn.”  She lowered Crystal to whereabouts here other hand was, and she slowly removed her finger as Crystal was brought closer and closer.

“Holy shit.  Val!  Please don’t do this!” she screamed, but either Valerie wasn’t listening or she didn’t care.  Crystal felt the fist encasing her up to her boobs lower and point her in the direction of her friend’s pussy, just inches away now.  All she could smell at this point was Valerie’s womanhood. It was plain to see how turned on Valerie was as Crystal faced her destination.  “No no no NO!” Crystal cried, only to be then  muffled as her head entered just inside the labia up to her neck.  Valerie teased herself using Crystal’s head, moving her around in a circular motion up and down within herself as she gasped in enjoyment. 

Crystal’s head was already soaked in Valerie, and she struggled to breathe.  Her face ended up pressed against various fleshy parts of Valerie’s vagina as she was moved around, and each time it happened she had to spit juices out the best she could before continuing her fight for each breath.  Sometimes a particularly thick strand of viscous liquid would attach itself to Crystal’s face as she was swirled around.  Crystal’s arms were pinned in Valerie’s fist.  There was nothing she could do. 

“You feel even better than I thought you would,” Valerie moaned.  Even the feeling of Crystal’s drenched hair rubbing against her felt so good it made her tingle all over.  But there was more she wanted to do before she came.  She started bringing Crystal down to the opening leading deep inside her vagina.  She grinned as she heard Crystal squeak before thrusting her inside, her lower lips consuming the entire girl. Only her feet were sticking out.  Valerie cried out in pleasure, feeling her friend kick and squirm inside her, her tiny feet rubbing along the inside of her folds.  “Oh god.  Yes.  Fight my pussy.”  She started playing with her clit.

Crystal was in hell again.  Valerie’s vaginal canal was crushing and squeezing her as an endless amount of liquid washed over her, causing her to gag.  She punched and fought at the inside of Valerie as best as she could, trying to somehow reverse her direction, but she only succeeded in slipping in deeper due to Valerie’s position on the bed. Crystal’s feet were now slurped inside, and her entire body trapped within.  Valerie was aware of this happening and she moaned again, feeling her body start to seize up from the pleasure.   Every once in a while Crystal would feel everything clamp down on her as Valerie reached closer and closer to climax, forcing all the air out of Crystal’s lungs.  Disoriented, and tired from all the fighting and struggling, Crystal had no idea how far inside Valerie’s vagina she was, or if it was even possible now to escape.  She gave one, last, frustrated kick,  and ended up hitting Valerie’s g-spot. 

Valerie didn’t know what her friend was doing inside her, but whatever it was it felt amazing, and there was a sudden surge of pure blissful pleasure.  She couldn’t help but orgasm, waves rippling throughout her body as she straightened and rested her legs on the bed, gasping, and quivering.   She smiled,  out of breath, reaching inside herself to try to fish out Crystal.  It took her a few seconds but then she found her, took her out and held her in the palm of her hand, rolling over onto her belly to inspect her tiny friend.

Valerie pressed her finger into Crystal’s stomach, and she coughed, spitting up cum and pizza alike, retching in her friend’s palm.  Valerie grinned, pleased with how thoroughly she dominated her tiny friend.  “You were amazing,” Valerie said, wiping a bit of her juices off of Crystal’s face and body with her thumb, a bit more forcefully than she needed to be and knocking Crystal down onto her side.

Crystal wanted nothing more than to run away, or tell Valerie off.  But she had a feeling that unless she behaved there’d be no way she’d ever be able to reach out to her parents.  She whimpered, on all fours in Valerie’s palm, bowing her head submissively, “I’m… I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

Valerie laughed.  “Aw, Crys.”  Valerie sighed tiredly.  “Now that’s a good lil lady.  Here.  Let me clean you off.”  Valerie picked up Crystal with her other hand and brought her to her mouth, her pink soft lips opening and showing rows of teeth and a large pulsing tongue.  Flecks of pizza were still here and there throughout her mouth and in her teeth.  Crystal screamed, but it was short lived once again as Valerie dropped her into her mouth and began licking and sucking on her.

Crystal gagged in the moist swampy environment of Valerie’s mouth.  This time her tongue was full-on attacking her and slathering her in spit, and she heard it slurp as it rubbed and swirled against her entire body.  She felt everything vibrate as Valerie moaned, enjoying her treat.  Crystal squirmed as she felt the giant tongue pin her against the inside of Valerie’s cheek, and Valerie chuckled at the feeling.  ‘Even her clothes taste good,’ she thought.  The tip of her tongue probed the little girl, rubbing along her boobs, and along her legs and butt.  Valerie was trying to savor her as much as possible.

Eventually, Valerie laid upon her back once again, continuing to suck on and play with her treat.  After some time, she couldn’t help but start drift off to sleep due to the alcohol and the orgasm from earlier.  Crystal, meanwhile, was still in her mouth, and she was realizing that the tongue wasn’t assaulting her as greedily, the breathing from her throat becoming slower and deeper.  Valerie’s head tilted to the right as she dozed off, and Crystal slipped head first towards the back of her throat into an awkward position laying along Valerie’s inner right gum-line.    Valerie’s lips were parted slightly, giving her some light into the dark, overwhelming space.  Crystal waited to see if it was a trick.  ‘Oh my god, did she just fall asleep while I’m still in here!?’ 

She tried rubbing off some saliva that ended up slobbered all over her face, but it was so thick and she was so well coated she didn’t get very far with that.  She managed to at least make it to where her airways were clear, for the most part.  Her hair and pretty much her entire body were soaked through, now, and she didn’t want to think about the cocktail of liquids her body had soaked into it at this point.  Plus, more saliva was pooling around her, and she felt Valerie’s tongue nudging her unconsciously as she slept.  Crystal looked behind just above her head and emitted a small whine of fear.  Valerie’s throat and uvula were just ahead of her.  Her head was more or less resting near one of her tonsils. The only thing keeping her from sliding in from her precarious position was that Valerie rested her head at an angle.  But it wasn’t going to last, and she needed to get out as quickly and carefully as possible. 

Valerie’s tongue kept nudging her every so often as she planned what to do next.  Crystal realized it was probably trying to help put her on the path towards her throat and shuddered.  As Valerie breathed, Crystal could hear and feel the wet motion of her uvula and throat, almost like the sound itself was taunting her.  As Crystal began trying to pull herself forward on Valerie’s back-most tooth, the entire back of her throat suddenly compressed on itself right in front of Crystal’s head as a loud gulping noise rang through the chamber.  ‘Shit,’ Crystal though, ‘shit shit shit.’  Valerie’s throat yawned opened again, patiently waiting for a chance to gulp her down again, much like all the pizza and alcohol she swallowed before that was awaiting Crystal in Valerie’s stomach. 

Crystal cried.  It was more than she could take.  ‘I just want to get out now.  I want to go home.  And away from this crazy bitch.’  She wedged her hand in between Valerie’s back two teeth and started to pull herself up a bit.  She made sure it was stuck along the side in case Valerie bit down.  Valerie quietly groaned in her sleep and turned her head left.  Crystal heard the loud rumbling coming from the back of the throat and she found gravity shifting for her.  She was now hanging off the back tooth with both hands, the rest of her body on top of the tongue and her feet over the precipice of Valerie’s tongue. 

Crystal was losing the fight and she knew it.  She screamed as loud as she could, both in frustration and the hope that it’d wake Valerie… if she didn’t actually want to eat her.  She felt the tongue start pushing up, realizing the morsel it had been fighting was now stuck in between the teeth.  Crystal felt her grip loosen the more spit that oozed around and the more the tongue helped make sure she stayed nice and slippery. 

The tongue jerked up from under her with such surprising force all of a sudden, she was pried from Valerie’s tooth and ended up flipping over onto her back, now face to face with an upside down view of Valerie’s throat.  This time there would be no stopping herself as it was a straight shot now to being swallowed.  The throat seemed to stretch open as wide as possible before Crystal’s eyes, almost like it sensed the impending victory it just achieved over Crystal’s struggles.

“NO!  NO NO NO NO NO!  VAL!  PLEASE!”  she screamed as loud as she possibly could, the tears she was shedding lost in the spit covering her entire body as gravity pulled her down with ease along the slippery tongue.  There was nothing for her to grab onto and squirm as she might, she couldn’t find any way to slow herself.  “AHHHHHHHHH!”

As her head passed the back of Valerie’s tongue, she could feel the air Valerie was breathing blow up into her face.  Crystal could only scream in complete terror as she came face to face with the pulsating walls of the throat itself.  She heard another moan emit from its depths as Crystal slid into it, Valerie’s uvula closing down over Crystal’s body in a loud gulp and squeezing her struggling form down her esophagus, sending her deeper within Valerie’s body.

End Notes:

Don't get drunk if you're secretly a psychopath.

Hyde's First by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Lots of vore going on here. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal’s body was being squeezed tightly as peristalsis took her towards Valerie’s stomach.  It was extremely similar to when she was being sat on by Brittany, except now it was constant pressure from all around her body squashing her and forcing her down.  She couldn’t even move, and since she was swallowed upside down it made things especially uncomfortable for her with all the blood rushing to her head.  Valerie’s heartbeat and bodily functions could be heard all around her along her descent.  She screeched and screamed the whole way down, unable to do much else, until she was muffled when she was pushed head first into the esophageal sphincter leading into Valerie’s stomach.  For a quick moment she couldn’t even breathe as the whole thing surrounded and compressed against her face, but that didn’t last too long as the rest of her body was forced through. 

Crystal gasped for breath as her face was pushed through to Valerie’s stomach, then immediately gagged on the strong scent of bile mixed with alcohol and pizza filling the chamber.  The rest of her body being squeezed through the sphincter was an unpleasant feeling similar to when Valerie had teasingly wrapped her lips tight around her body, except it ended up slithering tightly along her entire body as she was pushed through.  Crystal yelled, her voice echoing in the dark undulating chamber until she dropped into the vile mixture with the rest of the food, now submerged within its depths. 

Crystal tried holding her breath, but either due to the stomach acid or the alcohol her eyes started to burn so painfully she couldn’t help but open her mouth and scream while still submerged.  Bubbles came out of her mouth and she was left with the taste of some of the soupy mixture, making her want to cough and gag more.  She frantically swam trying to break through the surface of the soup she was trapped in, feeling bits of digested food brush by as she flailed, panicking and starting to drown. 

She managed to emerge from Valerie’s stomach contents, gasping and coughing, throwing up more of her own stomach’s contents which largely consisted still of Valerie’s cum.  She screamed in agony, and tried rubbing away at her now shut eyes to lessen the pain but could not get it to diminish.  She cried as she waded in the muck, feeling hopeless.  The stomach acid was hot to the point it almost burned, and it was thick, but it didn’t seem to be working to actually digest her just yet.  “WHY!?” she screamed, “VALERIE!  YOU FUCKING BITCH!”

She ended up swimming too far to the edge of Valerie’s stomach walls, and she felt herself shoved by the large pulsating organ as it worked to keep everything churning within its center.  Crystal sobbed.  All around her was the wet sloshing as she and everything in the stomach was being mixed, and the glorping as air and ingested material passed through from the esophagus and through the other sphincter leading into the small intestines.  Every once in a while she’d feel rumbling and gurgling noises from the intestines as it worked to slowly process what was inside Valerie’s stomach.

Crystal had small, semi-digested chunks of pizza and who knows what else stuck to her hair and body, now.  As she swam around still trying to look for a way out, her eyes still tearing up and very much in pain, she kept getting knocked back by the stomach’s movements, foiling her attempts.  “I’M NOT FUCKING FOOD!” she cried, punching at the surface of the stomach acid, causing a splash. “I’M NOT!”  Her screams echoed in the cavern.  Valerie’s digestive system replied to her statement with a large groaning noise coming from her intestines, which felt like answer enough.  Crystal whimpered. 

At some point a decent sized chunk of pizza washed up on top of her shoulder.  Repulsed, she shoved it off and tried pushing it away from her, but it seemed to swirl along with her, kept by the momentum of the stomach.  Frustrated after a few moments, she grabbed it and hurled it away, hearing it splash a bit away from her.  ‘Fuck that shit.  Val was lying down, so maybe I can find a way back up her throat.  Or at least give the bitch heartburn.’  She sighed.  If she couldn’t find it, she was dead.  That is, if she wasn’t already.

She kept choosing a direction and swimming, only to eventually be bounced back each time.  Even if she could open her eyes, it’d be too dark for her to tell where she was facing, or to keep track of her movements.  She was getting desperate, but she figured if she just kept trying then she was bound to find it.  At one point she managed to grab onto a bit of the stomach wall as it attempted to push her back, holding onto a wrinkle itself, but it was constantly secreting acid and Crystal ended up burning her hand, having to dip it into the soup she was trapped in to dilute the acid.  She flexed her wounded hand and winced.  She couldn’t tell how bad it was, but it hurt quite a bit, though she could still, albeit painfully, make a fist. 

After what felt like hours of effort she finally made it to a portion of the stomach without being bounced back, and started feeling around carefully.  She’d push on a bit of stomach wall for a moment before dousing her hand back into the acid mixture to counteract possible burning.  Eventually, through some kind of miracle, she felt a smooth bit of flesh that wasn’t like the ribbed stomach wall itself.  ‘Oh my god.  Did I actually find it?  I’m so fucking tired of inhaling this bitch’s vomit.’  She felt around, pushing in on it until she found where she could put her hand through.  The sphincter tightened around her arm, helping her keep in place, as she hastily tried pushing herself through as much as she could. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie frowned, groaning in her sleep.  She had only been asleep a couple of hours, but she was slowly starting to stir.  Her stomach was upset and she had a burning feeling all throughout her throat.  Unconsciously, she turned her head and swallowed as she still slept, and quiet screaming could be heard once again moving from her throat to her stomach.  A few moments later, she awoke with a start, gasping and coughing from the acid reflux.  She jumped out of bed and drank a whole bottle of water from her fridge to try to soothe her throat.  ‘Phew, dang, guess I really went overboard with the alcohol and pizza,’ she thought.  She went back to bed with another bottle of water just in case, and frowned in thought, looking around in her sheets.  ‘Where did I put Crystal again?’ 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Crystal just managed to get the process going where herself and a bit of Valerie’s stomach contents were being thrown up her esophagus.  It was just like being swallowed before, only worse, since she had to do it with some puke this time.  She found herself thrown up into Valerie’s cheek, drenched in acid and spit.  She propped herself up onto her knees as soon as she could and tried making a run for it, but Valerie turned her head, causing Crystal’s world to shift suddenly, and she started on again falling towards Valerie’s throat.  She screamed in complete frustration and defeat as Valerie’s tongue guided her in once more, silencing her cries from within the mouth with a single gulp. 

Crystal once more fell into the thick, steamy stomach and into Valerie’s stomach juices.  She resurfaced, screaming and cursing, her eyes burning once again.  She was cut short, however, as Valerie woke up and sat up she was sent flying and hit against a stomach wall, feeling the wind get knocked out of her as a wave of acid crashed on her head, submerging her once more.  She broke the surface, coughing, as a cascade of cool water poured in from above.  It was cold, but it helped wash the acid and alcohol off of her face.  Gasping, her breathing becoming labored due to ingested acid and the acrid environment, she screamed again as loud as she could. 
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Valerie heard the scream coming from in her belly as she sat on her bed, though to her it sounded more like muffled squealing.  “Oh.  Crystal?” she frowned confusedly.  “Can you hear me?  Did I eat you?”

 She could hear Crystal screaming in the affirmative, with some choice descriptive words aimed Valerie’s way.  Valerie giggled.  “Oh.  Well, now, how did that happen?  My mind is all fuzzy from our final moments.” 

“You fell asleep with me in your mouth, you-“ Valerie heard a slight squelch noise from within her own body cut Crystal off mid sentence, “-itch!”

“It’s hard to here you in there, you know.  My body is far too mighty for a tiny like you.” 

“GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!”

“But you gave me heartburn.”  Valerie pouted.  “And if I let you out, what kind of example am I setting for the rest of the food I eat?”

“YOU CAN’T BE FUCKING SERIOUS.”

“Oh, I am!” Valerie grinned, getting more and more turned on by Crystal’s situation, starting to touch herself again.  “Mmm, I’ll admit Crystal, dear, I was going to play with you a bit more before doing something like this, but sure, let’s just skip to this part.  Now,  just do me a favor, and if you make it alive to my intestines, you squirm for me.  I’d love to see how that feels, and I think you’re tough enough to make it there in one piece.”  She moaned slightly, feeling herself become quite wet and sensitive.  “Well.  More or less one piece.”  Valerie let out a small giggle, panting, and now enthusiastically masturbating again.  She didn’t see the need to muffle herself this time.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Crystal couldn’t believe what was happening.  ‘What the fuck?  What happened?  We were like good friends just a moment ago.  She was fucked up but never THIS fucked up.  Did she never even care?  After all this time?  Does she really not care now?’

Valerie was making sure to stay sat up, too, so Crystal had absolutely no chance of reaching the esophagus this time.  Especially since the stomach was draining more and more, not that she was necessarily aware of that, though she did feel tingling and itching throughout her body as the acid became less diluted.  She heard muffled moaning from outside, and could hear Valerie’s heart pounding faster.  “WHAT THE FUCK!?  ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MASTURBATING WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME!?”  Her only responses were louder moaning from Valerie and the sound of gurgling from the intestines, now below her.  Crystal also noticed the sounds were much louder. 

Crystal laid on her back, sobbing, giving up, and floating in the stomach acid as it slowly drained into the small intestine.  Her shoulder length hair splayed out, sizzling in the acid along with the rest of her body.  As far as she was concerned, Valerie was dead and replaced with this heartless bitch.  She didn’t even know what to call her.  But, to Crystal, heartless bitch seemed like a really great place to start. 

The acid was really starting to burn now, and her clothes were fraying and had holes eaten away at them.  Crystal screamed, finding it impossible now to simply lay there anymore in all the excruciating pain.  She didn’t know what she could possibly do to make her situation any better, so she was just now frantically swimming and screaming in the stomach acid as it directed her to the opening to the small intestines.  The acids began to really break her down, causing blisters and wounds all over her body, and her hair was dissolving in some parts.  She bumped into a familiar part of the stomach, like the sphincter leading up to the esophagus, except this was bigger.  Plus, it was eager to suck her through, instead of keep her out.  She sobbed, realizing it was intent to take her deeper into Valerie’s bowels.  She tried desperately to swim away, her body in agonizing pain as she tried to move away as far as possible, but the current was too strong, and she felt her legs get sucked into the opening.  She let out one last hoarse, ragged scream, and yelled, “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?” She was then slurped into Valerie’s small intestines, getting immediately coated in several different digestive enzymes as she was pulled into the tight chamber.  The process of breaking her down was now several times faster.  She struggled and lashed out against the intestinal walls in her throes of death, unable to scream but instead gurgling on the digestive juices flooding all over her body, before eventually passing out due to shock within a few seconds.  Crystal’s unconscious body continued to get worked through Valerie’s small intestines as it was dissolved and digested.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie lay in her bed, exhausted after having had a few more orgasms.  Really, she had only planned on one, but hearing Crystal’s last agonizing scream and feeling her thrash about in her intestines felt just too amazing to her, and she couldn’t help herself.  She laid there out of breath, sweating, and coming down from being so high.  Even thinking about what happened was starting to turn her on all over again, even though she was exhausted.  The fact that Crystal was so thoroughly dominated by her giant body that she couldn’t even escape getting swallowed by complete accident.  That, struggle as she might, she could do nothing about her situation.  ‘And man, did she struggle.’  Valerie grinned while catching her breath.  She didn’t feel any remorse for what she did. Even though a part of her would, of course, miss Crystal, she’d never ever want to take back what she did today.  Neither would she ever feel bad about it.  Because they were so close even enhanced how good this experience was for her, and she took pride in having such power to easily cut someone’s promising life so short.  Someone who she knew so well, and therefore knew what she was taking away from them. 

She wondered how many people on campus had shrunk as well.  She felt the need for more, and the best part was it was easy to hide all the evidence.  All she had to do was swallow them and let her digestive system do all the work for her.  ‘Well,’ she thought, ‘maybe after having some fun with them, first.’  She bit her bottom lip, imagination running wild with what she’d do with more tinies, hands exploring her body as she drifted off to sleep.

End Notes:

Sorry readers, this was always to be Crystal's destiny.  But there's more to come for this story.  This was basically the end of Act 1, and there's a good 2-3 more acts worth of material left swirling around in my head.  Valerie (and possibly others?) will get to explore their desires a bit more freely. 

 

Thanks again for all the comments, though!  I'm definitely going to incorporate some of the feedback I've heard so far, so have that to look forward to someday in the (hopefully) near future.

ACT 2: Two For One, Twice by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Act 2 begins.

 

Some butt stuff, bit of foot and handheld.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Anne was one of the unfortunate, shrunken students at her university.  So was her boyfriend, another student on campus named Steven.  It had been several months since the shrinking epidemic hit the world.  There’d been reports of all sorts of things happening to shrunken people everywhere;  from kidnappings to various accidents, trouble always seemed to find the poor tinies.  So far, no cure has been found for their condition.  The campus decided to hire people to help their tiny people get around, called Escorts.  People who could carry them safely from point A to B.  They ranged from being on call when a tiny needed them, to carrying what is essentially a box fitted with tiny seats and belts for carrying a group at a time. 

Anne was currently with an Escort now.  She had (relatively) long blonde hair, reaching down to her waist.  She wore specially tailored clothing the school helped provide for the tinies, a simple skirt and blouse in the school colors.  She was currently riding on the shoulder of her Escort, who she had requested so she could try to find her boyfriend.  It had been a couple of days, and she was worried.  She hadn’t heard or seen her boyfriend around in the usual areas, and no one in his dorm had seen him recently.  There was a rumor going around that the disappearances on campus were intentional, carried out by someone with ill intent.  ‘Hopefully just a rumor though,’ Anne thought, ‘just parents pulling out their kids, or something.’

Her Escort was a tall young man in his mid twenties, wearing glasses and sporting a goatee.  He wore the safety vest issued by the school, so that people could easily identify him for his job.  They had been walking around and checking with various people all day, trying to find Steven, and it was coming up on quitting time for the escorts.  Unfortunately, Anne hadn’t come up with anything useful.  It was like Steven disappeared out of the blue.  She sighed sadly from her perch on the Escort’s shoulder, “Well, thanks for bearing with me, Dave.  I guess you should go now.”

David raised his eyebrows.  “Nah, it’s fine.  Finding this guy is super important to you, and I don’t mind trying for a bit longer if you wanted.  Eh,” he looked around, “I just need to use the restroom if that’s alright, and we can keep looking.”

“Really?  You’d do that for me?”  Anne couldn’t believe it.  Ever since the shrink event, things had become impossibly harder and more brutal for her and her boyfriend, so having someone be especially nice or helpful to them felt like a much bigger deal than when they were normal sized.

“Yeah!  Don’t worry about it.”  It was about six in the evening now, as he set Anne down on the armrest of a nearby bench beside a big building.  But! I’ll be right back!  Okay?” He waved, turning around and going into the building.

Anne looked up at the building uncertainly.  It was hard to tell which building it was from this side.  It could have been a dorm, or an area where students gathered for classes.  If she had been normal sized she might’ve been able to walk around and check out any signs, but there weren’t any from her current perspective.  She shivered.  It was getting late and still pretty cold these days, and the armrest she was sat upon was especially cool against her butt.  As much as she appreciated David’s help, he probably wouldn’t be able to much longer once the sun finished setting.  The school didn’t necessarily set a curfew, but just in case they highly encouraged students to watch their every step, especially if it was dark.  Besides, she didn’t think they’d find much in the evening… ‘at that point might as well wait til tomorrow,’ Anne thought, sighing.  ‘Where are you, honey?’

Just then, a hand reached from behind her and grabbed Anne, fingers curled around her entire body.  She felt pressure applied to the top of her head as a giant thumb kept her in place.  She squirmed and tried to scream, but the fist muffled her too well, and she felt the odd sensation of being swung as her captor walked while swinging their arms.  Anne shut her eyes, feeling like she was getting motion sickness, her eyelids rubbing against her captor’s fingers.  She struggled as much as she could and tried biting one of the fingers gripping her, but her mouth ended up full of flesh and her teeth could not pierce skin so thick compared to herself. Anne sobbed, her mouth awkwardly forced open by a bit her fleshy prison.  She had a feeling she might never see Steven again. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie cheerfully walked back to her dorm with the squirming girl in her hand.  She could hardly believe her luck.  She was on her way back from dinner when she saw this tiny girl all by herself on a bench on the side of one of the lecture halls.  She walked by as inconspicuously as possible and snatched her up in one swift motion, and she didn’t think anyone had even noticed.  Not that there were many people around to begin with.  Giggling to herself, she eventually made her way to her dorm, and entered her room, locking it behind her.  ‘This is going to be a fun night,’ she thought, unable to hide her cheerfulness. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Anne found herself flung into a small, empty jewelry box.  The lid closed before she could even see anything helpful of where she was or who put her here.  She heard a massive door open and shut, and she assumed whoever trapped her here just stepped out.  She felt her way around, trying to see if she could find some way out, but it seemed like the lid was too high for her, and she couldn’t get enough of a foothold on the soft interior fabric to climb up closer.  She sat in one of the corners of the box and started crying, hugging her knees up to her chest.

Some five or ten minutes went by and she heard the door open and close once again.  She heard activity as someone moved about the room.  “Hello?” Anne called out nervously.  There was a pause, then footsteps approaching her direction.  Anne was scared, but maybe there was a chance this wasn’t the same person who took her?  Or maybe they actually meant her no harm, somehow? 

The lid opened, and she looked up and saw a gigantic woman looking down on her, frowning and looking confused.  “Hello…?  Who are you and what are you doing here?”  She looked beautiful, wearing makeup, her long dark brown hair brushed down and free. 

Anne breathed a sigh of relief.  Whoever this was it didn’t appear they were related to the person who grabbed them.  She stood up and shouted, “I don’t know, somebody just grabbed me and took me here!  Can you help me?”

The giant girl’s frown deepened in thought.  “That’s weird.  I didn’t know Brittany was into keeping pets, now.  What’s your name?”

“Anne.  I was trying to look for my boyfriend earlier.  I was being escorted around campus when I was… taken.”

“Oh.  Well, if you want, I can help you find him!”

“Really!?”  Anne lit up.  “Oh, thank you!”

“Anything for a lovely lil lady such as yourself.  I’m Valerie, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you.”  Anne was feeling much better about her situation.  “But is it possible for me to leave here, before whoever that was that took me comes back?”

“My roommate?  Nah, it’s cool, homeslice!  I’ll take care of her when she comes back.  You don’t have to worry.  But hey,” she leaned in closer to the jewelry box, “tell me more about this boyfriend of yours!”  Valerie kept up appearances but inwardly she was grinning wide.  She loved messing with her prey.  And unlike most people she read about who shared her ‘interests,’ she didn’t see the shrunk people as subhuman by any means.  They were people, and worth remembering, and she wanted to get to know every single one of the ones she caught before sending them down into her bowels for good.  The fact that they were living, breathing people with their own lives and stories is what made it so fun for Valerie, and such a turn on at the same time.

Anne looked up at her uncertainly.  She didn’t feel comfortable waiting around for whoever grabbed her, but maybe she could trust this Valerie to keep her safe.  “Well… his name is Steve and he’s pretty awesome, and… umm, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, actually, do you think you can just take me back to my dorm room?”  Anne was getting kind of anxious the more she talked with Valerie, and she didn’t know why.  But she figured it was a good idea to go back to her dorm, and away from whoever it was that had taken her.

“Aww.  I was hoping we could get to know one another first!”  Valerie grinned down at Anne, perhaps showing a bit too much teeth.

“Umm… okay? Well, we can get to know each other a bit more in my room.  And I can tell you a bit more about my boyfriend, and stuff.” 

“But there’s no reason why we can’t just do it here!  Besides, I have a feeling your boyfriend is closer than you think.”

Anne blinked.  “What?  Really?  Have you seen him?!”

Valerie nodded.  “Definitely!  I wasn’t sure he was yours until you told me his name.  But now that I know, I can see why you’re with him, he’s… pretty great.”  Valerie sighed wistfully.

“Wait… how close were you to him?” 

“Oh, me and him?  Oh we’re super close.  I didn’t really meet him until recently, but things between the two of us moved… pretty fast.”  Valerie giggled.  “I hope you don’t mind sharing.”

“What!?  Of course I mind!”  Anne exclaimed.  She could hardly believe it.  The first sign of her boyfriend she managed to turn up, and he was cheating on her!?

“No?  But sharing is caring.  That’s what they always say!  ...Don’t you care?” Valerie gave a mocking pout.

Anne scowled up at Valerie.  “I don’t know where the hell you get off saying all this, but-”

Valerie tsked her small friend, interrupting her.  “You know, he’s here with us right now.  He’s been listening in, the sneaky little bitesized manwhore that he is!  Let me show you.”  Valerie stood up, gently picked up Anne and went to sit on her futon, placing Anne beside her on the cushion.  “Look.” 

Anne was still scowling as she was placed on the futon.  This was another thing the little people had to deal with, when the normal people would get carried away and just grab them up.  It was impolite and Anne hated it.  Her scowl did not soften, either, at taking in all of Valerie’s visage.  She was indeed beautiful and well maintained.  She was wearing a short black dress skirt with dark stockings and a white button-up blouse, but they were obviously high quality.   ‘Figures Steve would go chasing after someone like her,’ she thought, unable to help feeling a bit jealous of Valerie.  These thoughts were immediately forgotten when Valerie crossed her legs, removing one of her black designer shoes, showing off her foot to Anne.  Something in Valerie’s stocking was squirming against her foot, and after her shoe was removed Anne could hear the sound of masculine struggling and yelling.  Anne’s eyes widened, seeing the squirming form kept tight just underneath Valerie’s toes, and as Valerie’s foot rested on her other thigh, the foot was close enough to Anne now where she could make out the form.  “S… St-Steve…?” she stammered, appalled.

Valerie smirked.  “Mmm.  Yeah.  This whole day your boy was just going to town on my foot here.  Girl to girl, I just don’t think that’s quality boyfriend material, if he’s willing to give everyone he’s just met such long foot rubs.”  Her smirk deepened, and as Anne looked up at her in disbelief she saw Valerie’s eyes had a dead, lifeless look that made Anne feel even more fear. 

“This can’t be real… please, let him out?”  Anne begged, in shock. 

“Oh don’t worry your teensy lil heart out girlfriend!  But, I can see you need some time for this to sink in, so I’m going to take him out and have a quick little talk with him while you-” she paused, and Valerie brought her mouth down just before Anne’s face before continuing in a whisper, “-adjust.”  Anne felt Valerie’s breath wash over her… whatever she had eaten, it smelled like tomato sauce, and despite the warmth and humidity of it Anne shivered.   

Valerie grinned, showing off a full set of teeth to Anne, before standing up in front of her.  Anne gazed up at Valerie’s towering form, still too shocked to even move, or to notice Valerie’s skirt was short enough for her to see up it from her current angle.  Valerie then turned and started bending down towards Anne as she began to sit down.  Her skirt seemed to retract, showing off Valerie’s panties and her entire stocking clad ass as she sat right on top of Anne, making sure she adjusted herself so Anne was between her butt cheeks.  Valerie sighed contentedly as she felt Anne satisfyingly mashed against her crack.  It took a few moments, but then she felt Anne start thrashing around as her shock wore off, and Valerie inhaled through clenched teeth at the sensation.  “Mmm.”  She leaned back, wiggling and shifting gently as she did to make sure Anne stayed trapped, and flexed her ass every once in a while to help jam Anne’s body tight as possible up within and engulf her completely. 

Before Anne knew it, Valerie had lowered her ass right on top of her.  Her situation was growing more and more unbelievable to her, but then the rapid build-up of heat in her position plus Valerie’s constant wiggling movements snapped her out of her reverie.  She started to struggle as much as she could, pushing against Valerie wherever she could reach to try to escape.  Her screams and cries were quickly muffled as Valerie expertly worked her deep inside the crevice of her ass, feeling her face pressed so tight against Valerie’s panties and stockings she could feel the movements of her asshole against her face.  She sobbed, hyperventilating and trying to move her face away but Valerie’s cheeks kept her pinned.  She wasn’t even touching the futon anymore, as Valerie’s ass locked her into position and held her firm.  One of her arms was caught at an awkward angle above her head, and she squirmed to try to fix it.  She kicked her legs and felt something warm and moist starting to drip over them as they came into contact with something a bit softer.  All of Valerie’s movements were causing the stockings to rub against her and irritate her skin, and some spots began to even burn.  Even separated by layers of stocking and fabric, Anne could feel the orifice currently pressing against her face convulse hungrily, eager to suck her tiny form into its depths.

Valerie smiled, mouth slightly open as she relished the feeling of Anne’s struggles against her, gasping when Anne hit or brushed against something sensitive.  After enjoying herself for a few moments,  and confident Anne was sufficiently trapped, she crossed her legs and reached down into her stocking to grab at Steven, pulling him out.   Valerie grinned down at him in the palm of her hand.  “Did you hear all of that little man?  Your girlfriend’s here now.”  Her breath caught and her eyes closed, feeling an especially violent movement from Anne as the tiny young woman’s hand pushed against her asshole, feeling it enter just a bit before being pulled out. 

“YOU SICK BITCH, LET HER GO!”  Steven shouted while gasping in the cool outside air.  After spending the whole day up against this bitch’s foot in her shoe, the air outside was infinitely refreshing, even though all he could smell still was the scent of her feet.  His body started feeling especially cold, now, too, since he had been completely soaked in what was mostly Valerie’s foot sweat.

Valerie shifted in her seat, her butt cheeks squeezing and massaging Anne against her,  enjoying the feeling of her crushed and rubbed around within as the tiny girl’s predicament became much hotter and more uncomfortable.  “Mmm.  But she’s doing such a good job.  And I can feel her tiny breaths gasping for air.  And her feet,” Valerie’s body clenched up in pleasure, including her butt cheeks squeezing the air out of Anne.  Valerie moaned a bit louder before continuing, “Her feet are wiggling around right under my pussy and she feels SO goddamn GOOD.”  Valerie gripped ahold of Steven as she arched her back in pleasure, starting to finger herself over her underwear. 

Steven struggled and also felt all the air squeezed out of him as Valerie’s grip tightened in the throes of her ecstasy, but it wasn’t long before her grip loosened again.  “You want to see her again, little man?” Valerie asked, breathlessly,  “Well, I’ve never been the super clingy type.  Here, let’s reunite you crazy kids.”  She stood up,  keeping Anne wedged between her butt cheeks as she laid on her belly on her bed.  She dumped Steven on her pillow, then reached back and plucked Anne out, putting her next to Steven, and smoothing out her skirt behind her.  Valerie encircled them in her hands as she laid there, her face close and resting on her bed as she admired them on her pillow.  It wouldn’t be possible for them to escape.  “Mmm, Anne,” Valerie whispered, breathless, “I could sit on you allll day.  No wonder why Steve is soooo into you!” She bit her bottom lip and gave them a coy look.

Steven and Anne rushed to each other as Valerie spoke, and embraced.  “Steve,” Anne sobbed, whispering in his ear, “Steve, baby, we have to get out of here.”

“I know,” he whispered back, hugging her tighter.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
A short while before these events, the president of the university had just started a meeting with a pair of private investigators.

“So… you need my permission to perform the investigation?” The president asked.  He wiped at his forehead with a handkerchief.  He was an older, balding man in a blue suit and bow tie.  He turned to face his visitors, giving a bewildered expression as he took them in.

Robyn was dressed in a purple pantsuit.  Her blonde hair was curled and at shoulder length.  Joseph had short cropped light brown hair, wearing jeans and a blue and white jersey that was absurdly too long for him, reaching down to his knees.  He was tall, at about 6’5, and his teeth were clamped down over a pipe in his mouth.  He was big, and muscular; Robyn came up to his chest but not much more above that, really.  Joseph was in his early thirties, while Robyn was in her late twenties. 

“Uh,” the president continued, noting Joseph’s pipe, “No smoking on campus.”

Joey, smirked behind the pipe, and blew into it.  The president watched cynically as bubbles flew out of the toy pipe and groaned, rubbing his temples.  “Professionals, are you?”

“Sir,” Robyn began, “we’ve had a lot of success with our past clients.  And we do take this job very seriously.  We’ve found our dynamic, visually or otherwise, works quite well.”

Joey removed the pipe from his mouth, thought for a few moments, then added, “Hell yeah, it does.”

The president sighed.  “Well, I’m not the one hiring you myself, I guess.  And I could care less if you two were dressed like clowns.”  Joey shrugged, but Robyn seemed to take some offense.  “But this is me asking you, now, to please get to the bottom of this.  If you find out the source of why people have been going missing, then I’ll even give you an additional payment myself.  I need my students to feel safe here.  All of them.  I’ll do whatever it takes.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Shortly after the meeting, Joey and Robyn were wandering around the campus.  “He seems to care about his students,” Joey said, giving a nod of approval.

“If you think about it, the school is basically making money off of their smaller students.  Easy to feed, won’t take up too much room, and all that.  Probably still charging them full tuition.  Yeah, I really don’t think he’d be the one responsible for anything like that happening.”

“Could be animals.  Could call what’s-his-face to inspect the grounds.”

Robyn shrugged.  “Eh, perhaps.  I’ll phone my usuals early tomorrow morning, though, before we tag out.  They’re supposed to get us all the info on the missing students tomorrow, too.”

“Yeah, we don’t got nothin’ right now.  Guess I should just sleep and save talkin’ up the students til-“ Joey trailed off upon seeing a young man frantically searching around a bench.  He was wearing a safety vest, and using a flashlight now that it was dark.  The pair walked up.  “Can we help you, son?” Joey asked, crossing his arms and blowing a few bubbles from his pipe.

David looked up at the pair, giving Joey a double take.  “Uh.  I’m going to be in so much trouble for this, but I was escorting a shrunk female around campus the whole day and I seem to have lost her.” 

Robyn and Joey looked at each other bemusedly.  “Well.  I guess we can start now, after all,” Robyn said.

End Notes:

Oh boy.  What's going to happen next?

Bye bye Little Girlfriend! by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Pretty sure this makes me a bad person.

 

Vore, handheld, a bit more feet.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie smirked at the shrunk couple currently embracing on her pillow, feeling her breathing become less unsteady as she relished the moment.  “Alright, if you guys want to hug so long you should’ve gotten a room,” Valerie said, prying Anne and Steven off of each other.  She pinched the back of Steven’s shirt and dragged him back a good distance away from Anne.  “Now it’s time to say goodbye to your little girlfriend.”  Valerie pulled up one of Steven’s arms and waved it at Anne.  “Bye bye, little girlfriend!” Valerie mimicked. 

“Get the fuck off of me you-“ Steven’s words were cut off by a loud knocking on Valerie’s door.  A gruff voice shouted “This is the police, you’re under arrest!”

For one quick moment, Valerie, Steven, and Anne all shared in being so equally shocked and surprised that all they could do was sit in an awkward silence, Valerie still holding Steven’s arm in a forced gesture.  Then, Steven and Anne turned to the door to yell out, but Valerie recovered much quicker.  She composed herself, grabbed the shrunken couple in each hand in one swift motion to muffle their pleading before it even began. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

The door opened after a short while, and Joseph watched this beautiful, dressed up girl standing in the doorway.  As she observed Joey, looking him up and down,  noting his attire and pipe in his mouth, she smirked in amusement.  “Really, now?  On what grounds, officer, would you arrest a helpless, sophisticated lady such as myself?”

As Joey looked her over, his face grew more and more confused.  “How the hell old are you, even, anyway?  Are you a teacher!?” He peeked in his head into her room.

Valerie put a hand on his chest, pushing him back.  “Now now.  You should know the rules by now.  Treat a lady to some chocolate and vodka first, at least, before you start looking to spend the night.”

Joey chuckled, raising his eyebrows.  “Vodka, huh?”

Valerie shrugged.  “Girl can’t help what she likes.”

“Mhm.”  Joey blew some bubbles out of his pipe.  “Let me ask you somethin’, how long you been back in this dorm today?”

Valerie smirked, watching the bubbles fly out of the pipe.  She gave him a quizzical look before taking a deep sigh, shaking her head.  “Well, I had dinner and returned to my quarters around six in the evening, hence.”

“You got people who could back you up on that?”

Valerie’s eyes narrowed amusedly.  “You know, your game started off strong but now it’s a bit weak, boy.  You should work harder if you want to get any!  But yes, I ate with some of my friends tonight.”

“A-ight.  I’m investigating some disappearance cases.  Let me know if you have anything to contribute.”  He pulled out a business card and handed it to Valerie.  “What’s your name, by the way?”

“Valerie.  Most people call me Val.”

“Very well.  Carry on.”  Joey gave a small, informal salute before turning and heading away.

“What!?” Valerie yelled, “No handcuffs!?  You had my hopes up!”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie re-entered her room and closed the door behind her.  She couldn’t help but smile in spite of it all.  ‘What the hell IS he?’  She shook her head.  ‘Looks like I’m a pretty big deal now.  Guess I’ll have to be a bit more careful from now on.’  She knelt down under her bed and pulled out a box.  Inside the box was a smaller box, and inside it was her jewelry box.  The perfect way to store little people without being able to hear their screams.  She dumped them unceremoniously back onto her pillow and laid back down before them.  Anne and Steven fell down on the pillow, recovering from the drop and getting adjusted to light once again.  “Alright!  So where did we leave off, my pretties?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joseph and Robyn eventually reconvened some time later, well into the evening.  They were staying at a nearby hotel, and were now in their room.  “So,” Robyn said,  sitting at a desk, “You have your list?”

“Yeah.  Here.”  Joey laid down a small notepad on the desk.  It contained names and some notes about each person Joey scribbled down.  “Some interesting ass people at this school, I tell ya.  And you saw the dorms the students get?!  Dang, man!”

“It is pretty nice.  But it is a big time school, and a lot of students going there are probably going for doctorates.  Might as well give them a nice place to sleep while they spend all that time there.”

“And debt,” Joey scoffed.  He sat on his bed and took his pipe out of his mouth, laying it beside him.  “There was one girl I ran into who was pretty interesting.”

“Yeah?  Make sure you get a room far the hells away from mine this time, then.”

Joey laughed.  “No, no, not like that.  She was… somethin’ else.  Very well dressed.  Almost looked like she belonged teaching there.  I asked some faculty about her and she’s like top of her class biologist.”

“Mhm?” Robyn was half paying attention, mostly into reading through the notes of Joey and herself and checking things on her laptop. 

“Yeah.  Her side of her dorm was also super neat and tidy.”

“What?  You trying to say she’s hiding something?”

Joey shrugged.  “Whatever it is, yeah.  Nobody takes that good care of themselves without knowing how to pick up after themselves, if ya know what I mean.”

“Hm.  Maybe you should get her roommate alone and talk to her?”

“Yeah.”  Joey rubbed his face and laid down on the bed.  “Yeah, I was going to.”  Joey frowned.  “It just sucks.  For our missing homegirl.  Wish we could’ve saved her somehow.”

Robyn rested her pen on the desk and laid back in her chair.  “Yeah.  But for the sake of the case we can’t just start ransacking rooms of people we think might be guilty.  And for her sake, too.  Now we have a list of people that met the criteria of eating dinner and returning to their dorms around six in the evening.  We’ve a better chance at exposing the guilty party.  Unfortunately for our missing little friend,” Robyn sighed, “the moment she was grabbed up, she was lost to us.  Wherever she is, and whoever or whatever has her… we can’t save her.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“I hate distractions, don’t you?”  Valerie giggled.  “I completely lost my place in what we were doing!  Well, as they say, guess we should just jump right into it!”  Valerie snatched up Anne, holding her struggling, tiny body in her hands. 

“Let her go!” Steven yelled, as Valerie smirked down at her prize in anticipation.

“I don’t think so, little boy.”  Valerie’s voice was now quieter,  and more higher pitched now that she was sufficiently turned on once more.  “I’M playing with her right now.”  She pinned back Anne’s arms carefully with her thumb and index finger, and with the other hand she start gently running her fingers all along the front part of Anne’s body.  “Mmm.  She feels so nice.  And soft. No wonder why you like her so much.”  She pressed her thumb against her breasts and pushed into her a bit, rubbing them.  Anne cried out, feeling violated, the pressure from Valerie’s giant fingers uncomfortable against her body.

Valerie’s eyes widened in surprise when she felt a sharp pinch from one of her pinkies.  Steven had bitten her in an attempt to get her to release Anne.  “Tsk tsk, your bark is worse than your bite, little one.”  Valerie sat up.  She brought her legs up and then brought in her feet on both sides of Steven, sandwiching him.  Valerie smiled down at him.  “Now behave yourself and watch.” 

Steven squirmed but Valerie kept her feet far too tight against him.  She kept him in between her arches so it was easier to apply enough pressure to trap him without actually damaging him too much.  And no matter how much he fought, he couldn’t get a reaction from Valerie that didn’t turn her on, and unfortunately for him Valerie wasn’t ticklish when she was turned on.  He found himself once more getting slowly overwhelmed by the smell of her feet, and he frantically fought to get far away from it having thoroughly experienced it before. 

Valerie now had Anne resting in her palm.  She brought her closer to her face, Anne quivering as she looked up at Valerie on all fours on the palm of her hand.  Then, Valerie started to undress her like a doll, with no regard to her as a person.  She held her upside down as she stripped off her shirt and her bra, dragging them off with nothing but a nail.  She then tugged down her skirt and panties.  “It really is so nice that they made underwear for you guys, isn’t it!?”  She once again held Anne in the palm of her hand, stroking her cowering naked form with a finger.  She was in something akin to a fetal position now, her body shaking, her eyes shut tight.  She couldn’t bring herself to make more than an unsteady whimpering, squeaking noise as she lay there naked and defenseless.

Valerie’s breath caught in her throat as she stared down and pet the small girl.  “Mmm.  So very soft indeed.”  The tip of her finger brushed along Anne’s back before rolling her face down and pressing her down hard into her palm.  Anne screamed as the sudden pressure bared down against her small back.  Valerie watched, her eyes far from empty, as they were full of malicious intent.  Her finger continued down her back, doing the same to Anne’s ass and suddenly pushing down on it with more force than she needed to elicit another scream from the little girl.  “Aw, you sound distressed little one!  Let me see youuu!”  She sang, flipping Anne on her back in one swift finger motion and pinning her in place as her finger pushed into her belly slightly.

Anne’s breath now caught in her throat, though for very different reasons from Valerie.  Looking up at Valerie, and the look of dark thirst on her face chilled her to the bone.  Anne’s breathing grew faster, panicking, scared of what Valerie was planning to do now;  especially with her finger pushing down against her vulnerable midsection.  She sobbed. “Please… please. Just let me go?”

“Oh, I’ll let you go, alright.”  Valerie smiled, bringing her mouth down to Anne’s small form.  Anne watched as her ruby red lips parted, and she brought out her giant wet tongue several times Anne’s size and pinned down Anne’s lower body with it, removing her finger from Anne’s belly.  Anne gasped in terror as she felt the hot muscle now pushing her down and soaking her in Valerie’s saliva, and realized she had far too good of a view of the back of Valerie’s throat.  She watched her uvula bounce and twitch randomly, her throat pulsating and threatening to drag down her tiny body into Valerie’s digestive system. 

Valerie dragged her huge, stifling tongue against Anne’s body from head to toe, tasting every bit of her from her toes, her legs, even a slight change in taste as her tongue brushed rudely against her vagina.  Anne could feel every detail of the tongue as it violated her body and left behind hot, sticky spit in its wake.  She screamed as it slowly came up over her face.  She managed to turn her head just before, but now Valerie was just taking her time tasting the side of her head.  Anne struggled and flailed.  She was revolted as drool dripped down along Valerie’s tongue and pooled up around her head. 

After a short few moments, Valerie retracted her tongue, her lips closing over the threatening form of it in her mouth like some kind of caged beast.  “Mmm.  So many different flavors in one lick.  Delicious.”  She heard shouting from Steven and giggled, too focused on Anne right now to bother paying attention.

Anne lay in Valerie’s palm, soaked in spit.  She tried rubbing it off but it was too sticky to come off effectively.  Valerie pinned her down again with a single finger.  “Mm mm mm!  That’s a no!  I want you on your back for this part.”  She maneuvered Anne to where she could pin her down with the thumb of the hand holding her, the spit also helping to keep her stuck in place.  She made a flourishing motion with her other, freer hand now, smiling down at her.  Then, she started molesting Anne all over her body, dragging her fingertip in different places along her body and pushing down in varying intensities whenever Valerie felt like it.  Anne felt the finger probe her legs, push against her breasts, tug on her moist hair, rub against her cheek.  Valerie even went as far as touching her pussy, giving it a few light massages.  Anne cried softly, feeling completely broken, helpless, and violated as Valerie continued having her way with her.

Valerie did this for what felt like forever to Anne.  Some particularly loud screaming had now been coming from the trapped shrunken man between Valerie’s feet.  This broke Valerie from the trance she was in.  “Oh.”  She looked down at Steven.  “Oh, you want it to be your turn, do you?  Tired of your girl getting all the attention?  You boys are all the same.”  She sighed in mock exasperation.  “Very well!  Here!” 

Valerie released Steven and laid back down on her belly, setting the couple once more onto her pillow.  Anne couldn’t even bring herself to stand up to hold Steven.  She cowered away from even him as he ran over and embraced her, feeling dirty and desecrated.  “She’s like a little self-lubricating vibrator now, isn’t she?”  Valerie asked, smirking, out of breath as one of her fingers explored herself.  “I’ll have to try that with another tiny.”  She pouted.  “Y’know, since you want this to be over with so quick.  I guess we should hurry this along, then… shouldn’t we?”  Anne winced as she felt Valerie touch her long hair. 

Anne was now crying in full, unable to stop the tears from pouring out.  “Steve… I’m sorry,” she said weakly.

“Don’t you dare apologize to me Anne, you have nothing to be sorry for, honey,” Steven said, hugging her tighter.

Valerie pried Steven away with a single finger, pulling him once more a good distance from Anne.  “See how nice I am?  Letting you have one last goodbye with your lover.  But don’t worry, the way I have things scheduled you’ll see her again.  Well.  Some of her, maybe,” Valerie giggled. 

Anne felt the warmth emanating from Valerie’s mouth as she brought it close behind her.  She looked down, unable to look Steven in the eye as she heard Valerie open her mouth behind her, hearing the wet motion of it all as she wrapped her mouth around Anne’s long blond hair.  Anne heard her make slurping noises as more and more of her hair was sucked inside.  She was visibly shaking when Valerie’s lips made it to the back of her head, puckered up against it and leaving smudges of her lipstick in Anne’s hair.  Valerie held her there for a good amount of time, letting saliva soak into Anne’s hair and drip down to moisten some more of Anne’s body.  “I don’t want to die,” Anne sobbed from her pathetic, vulnerable position.

Steven watched in horror as Valerie then sucked Anne’s head into her mouth, her lips wrapped around a good portion of her chest and neck.  It was at this point Anne really started to squirm again, her arms and legs waving frantically and pushing up against Valerie’s soft, plush lips.  Anne was gasping and fighting for air, the inside of Valerie’s mouth being oppressively hot.  She felt the tip of Valerie’s tongue rubbing all over her head and face, coating her in a layer of thick saliva.  Valerie heard Anne making a gurgling noise as she drowned in her spit, and decided to open her mouth a bit to envelop the rest of her body in one swift motion.  Valerie lifted her head to face Steven, and he could see Anne’s feet squirming and wiggling in Valerie’s pursed lips before Valerie slurped them inside.  Valerie lifted her head back in enjoyment and closed her eyes.  “Mmm, she’s so good.”

Anne was gagging on spit now as Valerie’s tongue took up the task of throttling and molesting her body around the inside of her mouth.  She felt herself pushed around, crashing once in a while against one of Valerie’s teeth, and then pressed against her sore back against the soft fleshy wall of Valerie’s cheek.  She would have screamed from the pain, but all she could do was cough after taking in so much spit from before.  Valerie made a noise that sounded like “Hmm?” as she did so.  She was showing this off to Steven as she pushed Anne’s body against her cheek.  After being in the hot, humid environment for so long, and being bombarded by hot breath coming from Valerie’s throat as she moaned in pleasure, Anne felt too weak to even move anymore as the tongue took her back in and pressed her against Valerie’s hard palate, squeezing and sucking on her and delighting in her taste.  After some time, Anne lay on her back in the middle of Valerie’s tongue, and for a moment everything was still, and she could feel every bit of the soft texture of the tongue as she laid on top of it.  Then there was a tilting motion, and the center of gravity changed as she felt herself slide easily into the softer and bumpier texture of the back of Valerie’s tongue thanks to all the saliva covering her and everywhere else.  She screamed at the sensation of Valerie’s throat as it compressed her into it feet first, enveloping her entire body in its slick tight grip.  Anne heard a loud gulping noise echo from all around her as she was thrusted on her way to Valerie’s stomach like she was nothing more than a bit of food. 

End Notes:

The poor little people.  Always at someone's mercy.  Always being abused. I'm innocent I tells ya, I'm only writing what I observe!

 

Hope everyone is continuing to like it!  I know my updates are a bit longer now, but I'm taking more time to marinate on what I've written.  Plus, you know how life gets. 

Best Laid Plans by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

I'm a bad person part 3.

Voooore!  Also insertion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie smirked down at Steven, his girlfriend in her mouth being sloshed around.  He’d see Valerie’s cheeks contort as Anne’s squirming form was pressed against it, struggling and pushing back against them from the inside.  “LET HER OUT YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!” Steven yelled.  Valerie scowled down at the little man, before turning a cheek towards him and making a “Hmm?” sound.  Steven could see Anne’s silhouette in Valerie’s cheek as her tongue pressed her entire body against it.  Something snapped in Steven, and he leapt up and ran over to attack Valerie.  She caught him by the back of his shirt before he closed any kind of real distance, though.  She then gripped him in a tight fist, and began stripping off all her clothes.  She was now laying on her back, naked, holding Steven against her throat.

Steven was uncomfortably pressed against Valerie’s bumpy throat, and he could hear the muffled squeals and cries Anne made in her mouth from above.  Then,  he heard Valerie take a hard, loud gulp, and the muffled screams he heard above him started moving down.  He heard Anne’s yells clearer as she passed by right beside him, separated by an impossible amount of flesh and muscle between them.  “There goes your girlfriend,” Valerie gasped, her other hand continuing to play with herself.  She then began lowering Steven along her throat, and chest, and finally to her belly, imitating the path Anne was taking.  Steven could hear Anne clearly the whole way down her esophagus as Valerie led him down.  In another act of defiance he reached out and dug his nails into Valerie’s skin as she dragged him across her body.  His nails and fingers, however, were far too small and ineffective to actually cause Valerie to bleed, though it did leave a long lines of irritated red skin in its wake.  In fact, his futile attempt to take out his aggression on her was met with the opposite of what he probably would’ve wanted.  “Oh god.  Steven, mmm.  You dirty little boy.” Valerie bit her bottom lip as she fingered herself a bit faster.  “Your girlfriend has barely been in my stomach a second and here you are eager to give me such a good time.” 

Steven struggled, pinned down by Valerie’s hand against her belly.  At this point it was harder to hear Anne, but through all the gurgling and commotion in the stomach he could all too easily make out her screams. 

“It’s been a while since I’ve had a guy inside me,” Valerie cooed, “Don’t worry.  I don’t think Anne minds.”  She gave a breathless laugh, and still pressing Steven against her skin, her fingers against the back of his body, she slid him down towards her pussy. 

Steven felt Valerie’s smooth skin give way to more bumpy, stubbly texture as he reached closer to her vagina, which rubbed and poked into his body rather painfully given his size.  Soon he was overcome with the scent of Valerie’s nether regions, feeling her push more firmly against him as he came face to face with her pussy lips.  He felt the lips slither around his body as she worked him inside her, feeling himself get quickly moistened by how soaking wet she was.  He made wet, muffled yells as Valerie slowly rubbed his entire body up and down, and rocked it side to side, moaning in pleasure as she felt his squirming intensify the deeper he went.  Eventually, she wedged Steven deep inside her labia with his head pressed firmly against her clit. 

Valerie continued massaging herself using Steven’s body.  Aside from his back, he was thoroughly covered in her fluids.  She could feel his every movement, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.  She could even feel him turn and twist his head every so often against her clit, causing her body to shudder.  Steven pushed against Valerie’s pussy to escape, but she held him way too firmly for it to be a possibility.  He coughed and sputtered, his body trying to get rid of much of Valerie’s sticky juices he happened to inhale and swallow. 

Valerie was in a trance now, body quivering.  She was now fiercely rubbing Steven against her clit faster and faster to the point where it was too much for Steven to keep up with, and all he could do was struggle not to vomit or lose consciousness.  Valerie moaned louder, on the verge of a climax.  Right when she was about to orgasm, she dragged down Steven to her vaginal canal and poked him inside, swirling him around inside her as she came all over his tiny body, crying out in pleasure.  Steven felt the walls surrounding him squeeze him painfully like a vise before getting a face full of more of Valerie’s hot, sticky juices, the walls easing off him as his entire body became submerged. 

Valerie’s finger lost track of Steven for a bit, but she pushed in a bit deeper and found him, pulling him out into the small, cool puddle that was now on her sheets.  She was out of breath, panting, and sweating profusely.  “Oh, Steven,” Valerie said softly, “You do know how to make a girl feel good.”

Steven was crawling out of the puddle of Valerie’s cum, laying on a dryer portion of her bedsheets and vomiting.  No matter how many times his stomach contents were forced up, he couldn’t quite get rid of the thick, sticky feeling in his throat from all he just ingested.  Valerie waited until he was only dry heaving, before picking him up and holding him up between her eyes.  “Mmm.  Now that you’re all covered in me, little man… I can think of no better time to reunite you with your old lover.  Plus there’s probably no better time to digest you.  So win-win, right?”  Valerie grinned, positioning him over her mouth now, her white teeth mocking him before her mouth opened wide and stuck out her tongue to accept him.  “Ahhhh!” she said, taunting him with the convulsing forms of the back of her throat and tongue as she lowered him in.  At this point, he was too weak to struggle or even to yell at Valerie one last time, and just accepted his fate, however reluctant he was, for the hopes to see Anne one last time.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

It felt like hours for Anne as she waded in the muck of Valerie’s stomach contents.  The whole time she heard Valerie’s moans, and knew she was getting off while doing god knows what with her boyfriend while she was trapped in here, being digested.  The air was stifling and acrid, and there was the constant movement and sounds of Valerie’s body all around her.  Breathing at first was almost impossible for her, as she had gagged because of the smell with each breath, but now she was more or less used to it.  Her body burned all over, especially the lower half of her body that had been constantly submerged all this time.  There wasn’t a whole lot of food left when she was squeezed into this chamber, but in all this time churning along with the contents she had plenty of bits of semi-digested food all over her body and in what was left of her hair.  The pool she waded in wasn’t too deep in the grand scheme of things, and Valerie’s stomach was becoming smaller and smaller the more food that was processed into her intestines.  As a result, the acid was getting churned and sloshed around her more and more frequently, creating larger and larger waves and stronger currents that she desperately tried to avoid.  As the stomach walls shrunk it became easier for the stomach itself to splash and cover Anne in the hot acidic juices.  Her throat and mouth burned where acid inevitably entered her, and from screaming so much.  The burning environment and sensations made it now impossible for her to open her own eyes, even though it wouldn’t help much, anyway.

Anne thought it was going to be all over for her soon.  She thought she was hearing things when she heard a short yell come from the top of the chamber, followed by the splash of something more substantial than the regular gulps of spit Valerie took. 

Steven dropped into the hot stomach acid feet first, now completely submerged.  He felt his feet touch the bottom of Valerie’s stomach on his descent, and was able to kick off of it so he could break the surface and start treading the acid.  He gasped as he was able to finally take in a breath, coughing and gagging as his body realized what he was inhaling.  “The fuck,” Steven said unbelievingly.  He struggled to stay afloat, the waves caused by the stomach walls making it particularly difficult, and every so often acid would splash over him, covering him.  It burned and singed him all over his body.  He could feel the layer of Valerie’s cum on his body bubbling as it dissolved off. 

“S… Steve?” Through all the activity of the stomach and the noises and gurgling coming from all directions, Steven heard the small, strained voice calling out for him. 

“ANNE!?” He yelled, fighting to swim over to where he heard the source of the voice.  It wasn’t too long before they found each other.  The stomach was now about the size of a small room in relation to the shrunken couple, so it wasn’t hard. 

Anne cried as they embraced.  It hurt so much, but she also didn’t want to let go.   Steven noted that every sound she made was labored.  “Don’t worry, I got you,” he said.  They had been together a long time, so he knew her body well, and despite the darkness and how covered they were in various fluids, he could tell her body was raw and blistering.  He didn’t want to think about how far the acid had taken its toll on her body.  Her long, beautiful hair, too, was mostly dissolved.   As much as Anne wanted to speak to Steven, she could only sob as she clung to him, the churning stomach acid throwing tossing them around and slamming into them as they kept themselves afloat.

Anne felt her back hit against a particularly smooth, fleshy part of the stomach.  She shuddered.  As much as the stomach churned, she never touched any of the walls for very long.  She also noticed the stomach seemed to be churning them in the direction of this smooth section, almost keeping them there.  “Steve…” Anne began weakly, “Steve, I think this is-“

Suddenly, the sphincter started to open, taking in Anne’s form.  She screamed, trying to hold on to Steven as he swam against the current.  Anne felt the sphincter wrap around her legs as it almost seemed to suck her body in deeper.  There was a tug and she found herself now slurped up to her waist, the muscle closing around her body painfully.  She screamed and let go of Steven, flailing and pushing against it to try to escape.  She cried for help, but Steven was caught off guard and it was hard to help effectively without being able to see.  They were holding onto each other’s arms as another strong tug forced her in deeper, the sphincter now closing over her chest.  She had to bend her head upwards in order to keep it out of the rest of the stomach contents to breathe, her face perilously close to the surface of the fluids.  “Steve…” she cried weakly before they lost their grip on each other.  Her scream was cut off as the sphincter sucked her through, deeper into Valerie’s body.  Steven cursed and shouted, punching at the stomach acid and splashing it everywhere, and hitting any other part of the stomach he could in his rage and grief.  As he continued to lose it, he could swear he heard shrieking coming from beneath him amidst all the gurgling and activity, deep in Valerie’s intestines. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie lay in bed, idly stroking a finger inside the folds of her pussy.  She could the motion they made as they swam in her stomach acids, and hear them scream and yell as their pain became unbearable.  It was addicting to her, and she enjoyed every moment of it.  She giggled, feeling some especially large amount of struggling.  ‘Must be that little man.  Either Anne was just digested, or she’s in my intestines wishing that wish she was.’  The thought made her tingle all over, and she arched her back in pleasure and fingered herself deeper as she felt Steven’s angry, frantic movements.  She lost count of how many times she orgasmed that night by the time all the contents of her stomach filtered into the rest her digestive tract, leaving only a pool of pure acid behind.


—————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day, around early afternoon, Brittany’s class ended.  It was time for lunch, and she headed to the cafeteria.  She was wearing leggings and a pink blouse, wearing her dark hair down to shoulder level.  She sighed sadly, seeing other groups of people hanging out together, laughing.  She wished for simpler days.

“YO!  Brittany!” a gruff voice called out.  She turned, surprised.  “You’re a hard person to get a hold of, ya know that?”  Joseph was sitting in a bench in a bench located outside her lecture hall.  He stood, and Brittany’s eyes widened.  He was huge.  Tall, and thick, though obviously from working out.  He had jeans and a Green Bay Packers jersey on.  And, of course, his pipe in his mouth, with which he blew bubbles out as he approached. 

“Uh… can I help you?” she asked nervously. 

“Yes, I most certainly think you can, girl.  I’m investigating the disappearances of the, uh… ‘little people’ at this school.  Call me Joey.”  He looked around.  “What say we talk inside somewhere?”

“Umm, yeah.  Okay.  Sure.  Uh.  It’s lunch time, so can I just get some food first?”  Brittany asked.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joey and Brittany sat some time later in an empty classroom.  Joey shut the door behind them, then clapped his hands.  “Alright!  So…” he sat in one of the student’s seats backwards, facing Brittany in her seat, leaning on the back of the chair with folded arms.  “Tell me alllll about this Valerie roommate of yours.”

“Val?” Brittany was visibly more nervous now.  “Wha-what about?”

Joey narrowed his eyes.  “I think you know what I want to know.”  He stared at her for one serious moment before lightly adding,  “y’know, given the nature of my investigation.”

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t really know anything.  I mean, Val’s cool and all.  She’s a good student I guess?”

Joey scowled, taking the pipe out of his mouth.  “Y’know, people like you piss me off.  There’s something happening to the shrunken people in this school, and you’re too… what?  Scared to help me figure it out?  Because you're afraid of what'll happen to ya?  This is bigger than just you. There are lives in danger here.  But you don’t strike me as the type to be behind any of it.”  He leaned back.  “Certainly like to think so, anyway.  If you cooperate, we can work on, say… omitting any responsibility you may or may not have had.”  He put the pipe back in his mouth, and blew a few more bubbles.

Brittany looked down.  “I, uh.  Sorry.  I don’t know anything about Crystal or anyone.”  She stood up to leave.

“Whoa whoa whoa.  Crystal?”

“Si.  Er, yes?  Isn’t that who we’re talking about?” she asked confusedly. 

“It is now.”  Joey grinned wolfishly through his pipe. 

Brittany ducked her head.  “No, I… I have to go.” She strode quickly out of the classroom. 

Joey stood, blowing a bubble every so often out of his pipe.  “Crystal, huh?  Valerie, girl, you’re not my only suspect, but you certainly seem to be takin’ priority.”  He wrote down his notes.  ‘Eh, I have other people to check out first,’ he thought.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“How’d it go?”  Robyn asked as Joey entered the hotel later that night.  She was in a purple robe sipping coffee as she worked at her computer, her hair a bit of a mess.

“Jeez, you just get up?”  Joey came in and sat down on his bed, tossing his notepad full of new notes onto Robyn’s desk.  “That Valerie girl so far is still the most interesting.  Apparently there was a… Crystal?  At some point?”

“I’ll check out this Crystal.”  Robyn sipped her coffee.  “The school gave me a lot to work with.  They even gave up a list of everyone who checked into a building with their keycards between 5:45 and 6:30 pm that night.  I’ve been corroborating with our initial interviews.”

“Ah right.  The keycards.  Find out anything?”

“Hells no, man.  You know how much is documented in that information alone?  This will take some time.”  Robyn wasn’t annoyed in the slightest when she said this.  She enjoyed this part of the job.  She was definitely more into the evidence side, where Joey was usually better with the people side of things.

“That girl, though.  Valerie’s roommate.  Brittany.  Definitely knows… somethin'.  But Valerie’s got her balls in a real firm squeeze.”  Joey frowned.  “Or it seems that way.”

“Did you watch her at all?”

“Yeah, a bit.  Seems to lead a normal school life.  Has a small group she hangs out with, including this Valerie chick.  I’ll probably talk to them tomorrow.” 

“You know what I’m thinking we might have to try?”

“Ugh.” Joey gave an exasperated sigh.  “At least let’s investigate a week before we try doing something like that.  Need time to set up surveillance, anyway.  Figure out the lay of the land, and shit.”

“Alright.  But it’s been two days already.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“I’d offer to talk to Valerie myself, but there’s enough data here to keep me busy for a few days.”

“Eh, it’s fine.  I’ll see what I can do in the meantime.”

“Oh, hey!”  Robyn swiveled over to face Joey after confirming something on her computer.  “So, Crystal!  Apparently, she used to be Valerie’s roommate several months ago.  She disappeared the night the shrinking event happened.”

Joey chuckled, and leaned forward, smirking as a predator might before its prey.  “Oh… Really…?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Brittany entered her dorm in the early evening.  She didn’t spend a whole lot of time here anymore, she tried to avoid it as much as possible.  She often ended up spending the night at her family’s, about forty minutes away.  It was uncommon for her to run into Valerie during the short time she spent in their room, but Valerie was there when she stepped in.  She was laying on her own bed, studying.  “Oh,” Brittany said, a bit surprised, “Hi there.”

Valerie smiled up at her, laying her book down.  “Hey there, girlfrand!  How’s it hangin’!?”

“It’s, uh, going alright.”  She paused.  “You know there’s someone investigating the-“

“Disappearances.  Yup.”  Valerie grinned.  “I met that big boy last night.”

“Uhhh,” Brittany stammered.  She couldn’t bring herself to face Valerie, and was now pretending to pack/unpack things, her back towards her roommate.  “I didn’t mention anything like you said.  But I did kind of say Crystal’s name.”

“Oh.” Valerie frowned.  “Just her name?”

“Y-yeah.  Sorry.”

Apparently Valerie was sneaking up on her, because suddenly she was behind her, jumping into her in a surprise hug, Valerie’s arms around her chest wrapped around from behind.  “Aw, don’t-choo worry your silly little head about it, honey!  They were bound to find info on her, anyway.”  Brittany felt her embrace get a bit tighter, and maybe it was her imagination, but Valerie’s arms seemed to move a bit closer to her throat.  “Just stick to the plan and we’ll both be fine, right?  We’re the only ones who saw her here.  So long as we don’t tell them anything, they don’t have a thing on us.”  Valerie’s hug relaxed.  “So you’re fine, homie!”  She gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, let her go, and skipped back to bed giggling.  She laid down and started to study again.

Despite the reassurance, Brittany did not feel any better.  Or safer.

End Notes:

Dang.  10 Chapters.  I didn't think I'd make it this far.  Thanks again for all the feedback! 

 

I like to think back and read previous chapters as I work on new ones.  I often think of how I could've done things differently.  It would've been fun to, for example, extend Valerie and Crystal's story with all the hijinks and shenanigans that would have ensued from them and their relationship, though changing that now would affect some of the details later on in the story (or here in this chapter, as you can probably see). 

 

I feel like one thing I would definitely have done differently is having Valerie actually swallow Crystal on purpose instead of being swallowed accidentally.  I'm almost considering writing another version of that chapter just to include all the ideas and interactions I had for that happening.  Other than that, that same chapter was actually one of the funnest chapters I've written out of all the rest.  Weirdly enough. 

New Player by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Welp, there was loads of action in the past few chapters, so now here's a good old SETUP CHAPTER.  Woo?

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

The next morning, Rachel was getting ready for class.  She showered, and put on jeans and a t shirt.  Her roommate, Katie, was one of the people who ended up shrinking.  Needless to say, even before the shrinking event, they did not get along.  And now that Katie was shrunk, it was even worse.  “You gonna hurry up or what!?” she heard the tiny girl yelling from their coffee table as Rachel was doing her makeup. 

Rachel gave a long, disgruntled sigh.  ‘Pain in my ass,’ she thought.  “Can’t you just get an Escort like everyone else?”

“I don’t have a way of contacting them!  Duh!  Just do it yourself, what’s the big deal!?”

Rachel rubbed her forehead, losing her patience.  “They come by every week with signups.  Why the crap don’t you just sign up with them, or let them know you want them to pick you up?”

“It’s not like I’m heavy or anything, and our classes are right next to each other.  Who cares!  You can just do it!  Quit being so stupid about it!”

Rachel lifted her head and groaned.  ‘Light give me strength,’ she thought.  She was fixing her hair down in a long braided ponytail.  She had dyed her hair one side a pale green, the other a pale pink color.  She liked the way it looked, especially if she could get the braid looking right.  It was almost like dragon fire, in a way.  Or at least very dragon-like.  After she finished and was content enough, she stepped out and grabbed her book bag.

“Gawd.  It’s about time.  Let’s get going, already!” Katie said.  She wore the typical female clothing that the tiny people were given, the mid-length skirt and blouse in the school colors.  She had short, light brown hair.  For all Rachel knew, based on the way she looked and acted, she must have been a cheerleader during high school, so she had no idea what she was doing in a university like this one. 

Rachel walked up to the coffee table and sighed impatiently, hands on her hips and scowling down at her shrunken roommate.  Katie stood with her arms crossed, looking up at Rachel expectantly.  Rachel pursed her lips to the side, considering the fact that the coffee table was low enough to where she could easily just sit on her.  ‘I wish,’ she thought, ‘maybe if she were normal size I’d sit on her face and smother her, but there’s going to be unholy hell for messing with tinies right now.’    She sighed, something she found herself doing more and more often since she arrived at the school several months ago, and picked up her slightly obnoxious roommate and left their dorm to head out to their lecture hall.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

After she dropped off her roommate, Rachel was feeling a lot better.  It was lab day today, one of her favorite kinds of days where the students donned white lab coats and did some hands on science.  She liked the feeling of wearing them, it made her feel like she was a real biologist already.  She snuck some looks at her partner.  ‘Damnit, Val,’ she thought.  She didn’t even think professional doctors wore the lab coat as good as Val did.  It looked like she was meant to be wearing it, and made her look oddly mature and distinguished.  The way she carried herself sometimes, she could easily be mistaken for faculty.  Literally.  On a dare, the first time Valerie put on the coat, they had her walk into a room full of new students and start winging a lecture.  No one even questioned anything until the real professor came along and kicked her out. 

Rachel blushed.  Valerie’s hair was done up in some kind of swirly bun in the back of her head.  She could look gorgeous  and confident in anything.  Oddly enough, that was where her girlish tendencies mostly ended.  Other than that she was basically a tomboy.  “You doing alright there, lady dragon?” Valerie asked, grinning as they stood over their labwork, noticing Rachel’s glances.  For the lab they were looking at plant specimens in their microscopes and filling out assigned worksheets. 

“Y-yeah, sorry, you just look good, is all.”  Rachel rolled her eyes.  “Not that that’s news.”

Valerie giggled.  “Nice to know I still have such a mighty dragon tamed.”  She peered through her microscope for a moment, jotting down notes.  “Roommate still ruining everything?”

“Urgh.  Yeah.  Basically.”  Rachel paused as she too worked for a bit.  “Gorram.  I swear I’m just going to sign her up for the Escorts myself and let them farkin' deal with her.”

“Honestly surprised you haven’t done that yet.  There’s no words to describe the amount of patience you have, putting up with that.  Your well runs deep, o ye dragon.”  Valerie gave a half-smile.  “I’d hate to think what I’d do if she were my roommate.”

Rachel frowned in thought as she worked, though not because of the work itself.   “I should’ve just given her to you, honestly.” 

“Yeah,” Valerie replied, mostly concentrating on the work.  “Missed your chance baby girl.” 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“Don’t you have to pick up the ol’ ball n chain?” Valerie asked Rachel.  They had finished class and were on their way back to the dorms. 

“Urgh.  She can find her own way back.  Let the Escorts handle her.”

“Oooo-oooh!  You’re going to get it when she gets back, woman!” 

Rachel rolled her eyes.  “Yeah, yeah.  Whatever.  I’ll deal.”

“She gawn kick yo ass somethin’ fierce!”

“The worst thing she could do is crawl inside my ear and start yelling.  Which come to think of it is terrible and horrifying enough.”  After walking a few more paces, she asked,  “You want to hang out at your dorm?”

Valerie giggled.  “Sure, woman.  I’ll help ya forget about ol’ K.K.”  She put her arm around Rachel and hugged her. 

“Thanks,” Rachel sighed, reaching up and gripping Valerie’s hand momentarily.  They were now walking by the library when Joseph stepped out, teeth clamped down over his pipe. 

“Ahhh!”  He clapped his hands together.  “Hello ladies!  Just the two lovely people I wanted to see.”

Valerie grinned up at Joey.  “Well hello!  Nice to see you’re upping your game, big boy.  Did you bring the handcuffs?”

Joey chuckled.  “No.  Not this time.  But don’t worry, they’re comin’.  Was wonderin’ if I could speak to ol’ girl here.” he said, gesturing with a quick nod at Rachel.

Rachel looked to and from Joey and Valerie confusedly.  “Uh, who is he again?”

“So glad you asked!”  Joey said cheerfully, giving his business card to Rachel.  “Word on the street is the tiny folk are going missing, and I’m investigating it.”  He blew a few bubbles out of his pipe.

Rachel skimmed the front and back of the card before putting it in her pocket.  “I, uh, see.”  She looked at Valerie.  “Is he, like, for real?”

Valerie giggled.  “Sure, I can vouch for him!  After all, despite however he may seem… he IS a very dangerous boy.”  She narrowed her eyes as she stared at Joey, smiling.

“Hey, I’ll take the compliment where I can get ‘em.”  He stared back into her eyes, grinning through his pipe.  And though they seemed friendly enough on the outside, a silent, unspoken message was understood between the two of them. 

Rachel was not aware of it, though.  “But,” she began, “I don’t have to?  I mean, you’re not the police or anything.”

Joey shrugged.  “Even if I were the police, you could do what you want unless I arrested you.  I’m just trying to figure things out, here, ya feel me?”

Rachel sighed.  “Well, so long as it doesn’t take too long.”

“Don’t worry.  With me he was in and out real quick.”  Valerie gave Joey a wink.

Joey gave a bewildered look.  “Come on, you’re like… ten years younger than me, man!  Shiiit!” 

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Rachel said, “I’ll answer your questions.  But I want to be able to leave if I feel like it.  This is my relaxing time you’re cutting into here, gorram it.”

“Sure sure.”

Valerie squeezed Rachel’s hand.  “Let me know when you’re back, my dear dragon, and we’ll get to helping you forget about all your problems.”  Valerie smiled, kissing her cheek.  Rachel blushed.  Valerie then turned to Joey.  “Now you be gentle with her, or I’ll eat you alive, boy.”  She grinned mischievously, and left the two behind.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel and Joseph sat across from each other in a study hall.  It was large and spread out, with only a handful of other students there, so they wouldn’t be disturbing anyone.  “So,” Joey began, “How long have you known Valerie?”

“Val?  Since I got to this school.  We have different majors, but biology is our core.”

“So, before the shrinking happened?”

“…Yes,” Rachel gave a single quick nod.

“Did you notice a change in her behavior or anything after people shrunk?”

“Well, no.  I mean, because of that whole thing, she’s thought of different ideas to help the tiny people.”

“Helping them, hm?”

“Yep.  The Escort thing?  That was actually her idea.  There’s a kind of little people club here, and she helps them out and fights for them and stuff.  Comes up with ideas to make their lives easier and passes it over to school officials.”

“Huh.  I didn’t know she was so… helpful.”

“Yep.  She’s a handful,” Rachel blushed, “but she’s something else.”

‘Shit,’ Joey thought.  ‘I was so damn sure she was at least one of the reasons the shrunken people were disappearing.  Has she just been fuckin’ around with me this whole time?’  Joey gave an exasperated sigh.  Rachel tilted her head at Joey inquisitively, and Joey just shook his head.  “Don’t worry about it.  So, did you know this Crystal character?”

“Yeah.  Her and Val were like bestest friends.”

“Do you know what happened to her?”

“Uh… s’far as I know, she and Val went out to the movies.  The shrinking thing happened.  Val lost track of her and couldn’t find her anywhere.  She was there for a long time, too, trying to find Crystal.”

“Allegedly.”

“Yeah.”  She tilted her head again, frowning.  “I have no reason to doubt her.  I mean, they were like sisters.  And come to think about it, I don’t think Val’s really lied about anything.  She teases and messes around, but doesn’t straight up lie.”

“Alright.  One last question.  How long have you had, uh… blossoming feelings for Val?”

Rachel blinked.  “Blossoming.  Feelings?”

Joey chuckled.  “Yeah, come on, you know what I mean!  When did you fall in lesbians with her?”

“Jeez, man.  I mean, she’s hot, so there’s always been something.  We only started going out about a month ago, though.”

Joey laughed.  “Alright alright.  Just curious.  You’re good to go.  Go and be free.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie was reading when she heard the knock on her door.  “HOLD ON A SEC!” She yelled in a low pitched voice.  She jumped out of bed and opened the door.  “Eyy, Rayray!”

Rachel entered Valerie’s room, and shut the door behind her.  She slowly met eye contact with Valerie, trying to maintain a serious expression, but a smile crept up on her face and she started giggling.  “Light be damned.  What did you do to that poor man, Val?”

“What!  I barely talked to the guy!”

“He looked so deflated when I told him about the Escorts, and what we’ve been doing.  I think he really had his hopes set on you.”

“Yeah, well, we can’t have that.  I mean, I’m spoken for, joo know?”  She wrapped her arms around Rachel and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. 

Rachel blushed up at her, and Valerie giggled.  No matter how far they went with each other, she always acted so shy with her.  It was endearing to her.  Rachel smiled, hugging Valerie around her waist.  “We could tag team him if he gets too close to the truth,” Rachel said, “You could hold him down, and I’ll sit on his face.”

Valerie laughed.  “What’s with you and sitting on people’s faces all the time!?”

“What?  I’m a petite lady!  It’s the most threatening thing I can think of!”

“Now, now.  You should be saving some of that action for me,” Valerie grinned.

Rachel’s face reddened a bit more.  “Ahem.  Yeah.  So I guess we should be fine, so long as we’re careful and don’t say anything,” Rachel said.  “I can’t believe you’re going to get away with everything.  I should’ve totally done something to MY roommate the day of.  Me n’ my stupid human morals at the time.”

“Missed your window, baby girl, I told ya.”  Valerie smirked.  “You could always find more of them to, how shall we say… take your aggression out on?”

“Bah.  It’s just not the same!” Rachel said, giving Valerie a pained expression.  “One of these days I’m gonna snap on that little bitch, and I don’t know what-“

Valerie interrupted her with a long, deep kiss.  Rachel gave into it, kissing her back as the two made out for a short while.  Eventually Valerie pulled away.  “Speaking of which,” she whispered,  a bit breathlessly, resting her forehead lightly on Rachel’s.  “Why don’t we help you out with that?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joey entered the hotel room that night, groaning, and flopping onto his bed, letting the door close itself behind him.  “That bad, huh?”  Robyn asked.  Joey replied with another, much longer and louder groan.  Robyn stood and sat on her own bed, across from him.  “Come on Jojo, use your words.”

“What’d I say bout callin’ me that?  Ugh.”

“Well, it worked.  You’re using words now.”

Joey rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling.  “What are we even doing, Robyn?  This is impossible.”

“Well… yeah, it’s hard.  Every case is.  Though yes, this one is particularly troublesome.  What’s got you so down, though?  Usually you don’t get like this no matter what the case entails, and we're still at the early phases here.”

Joey threw his notepad over to Robyn’s bed.  “All this time and effort, and everyone’s still as much a suspect as everyone else.  If a person is even responsible for this shit.”

“Well,” Robyn said, maintaining a reassuring voice, “We did have George investigate the grounds for any kind of critter that could be responsible.  No bats, no stray cats, nothing like that.  So we know it has to be a person.  Or persons.  Especially if one just randomly gets snatched up off a bench within five minutes.”

“Yeah yeah.  But ugh.”  He rubbed his eyes.  “I dunno.  Maybe just had a bad day.  I had a good several suspects I was feelin’ pretty good about, but today it turns out they’ve either got alibis or they’ve got plenty of cover for their asses.  There’s no way to prove one way or the other without a whole confession.  Even then, unless it’s one of the ones responsible doing the confessing, it’s an uphill fight of one person’s story versus another’s.  The school won’t let us set up surveillance or anything either.   I mean, what the hell, exactly!?”

“Maybe you need a day off.  We should tag out.  You know me, I have my ways.  I can do people, too.”

Joey hated the idea of sifting through information, but the fact that it was looking more and more tempting to do so was probably answer enough in his mind.  “Yeah.  Sure.”  Joey thought for a moment, then added, “Do what you need to do.”

Robyn raised her eyebrows.  “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“Yeah.  We don’t really have a choice.  I’ll sit here a couple of days if that’s what it takes for you to try out your ideas.”

“Hm.  Well, okay, so long as you’re sure.  I’ll go over everything and decide who to hit, and how.”

“Yup.”  Joey sighed.  He never cared much for this part of the job, but he knew it was also a necessary part of it.

End Notes:

I think we're close to the end of Act 2.  Another chapter or three left!

 

I'm really not sure if there will be an Act 3, but I've had a plan for it since the beginning.  I'll have to see how it goes with writing out some ideas, and see if I can keep things interesting for that part of the story. 

 

Thanks again for all the comments!  Can't say it enough.  They fuel me.

Butt Why? by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Butt butt butt.  Some unaware, a lot of it not so much.  Also small vore-ish moment.

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Katie was fuming at this point.  Not only had her roommate blown off picking her up, she had to get an Escort to do it.  By the time the Escort arrived at her room, they were pretty tired of dealing with her and unceremoniously dumped her onto Rachel’s bed before leaving straight away.  ‘Not even the right fucking side of the room,’ she thought, ‘And that bitch wonders why I don’t use these dumbass escorts.  Surrounded by morons.’  She exhaled sharply, sitting in the corner of the bed.  ‘Guess I’ll just wait here for whenever the stupid bitch decides to make an appearance.’  She lay down, exasperated, wishing there were more tolerable people in the world before drifting off to sleep.

Some time later, Rachel entered the room quietly.  The lights were out, so she assumed her roommate was asleep, and did not want by any means to wake her and have to hear her.  Not when she was feeling so good.  Spending time with Valerie really helped her mood, and she felt like she was floating.  She blushed, thinking back on how good Valerie’s hands felt.  How deft she was with her fingers.  And her tongue.  She would’ve spent the night, but she felt like she had to be here to make sure her roommate arrived okay.  Which was an idea that she was fast forgetting as she wished she had stayed over at Valerie’s.  ‘It’s not like Brittany really stays there anymore,’ she thought.  ‘Maybe I can switch rooms.’  She was here now, though, so she figured she’d just sleep since she was so exhausted.  So she took off her jeans and went over to her bed.

Katie didn’t even stir from her sleep the entire time since Rachel was so quiet.  She was not aware of Rachel approaching her tiny form, dressed in her black panties, and turning around to sit down right on top of her portion of the bed.  So when Rachel did plop down on, Katie awoke suddenly and felt a surge of panic and confusion as she was squashed in between Rachel’s ass cheeks.  She screamed and tried to struggle but she was pinned as Rachel’s ass settled, pressing back together and keeping Katie stuck.  Katie had no idea what was going on, and all around her were warm, soft walls pressing in from almost every direction to the point where she could barely move.  She gasped for breath and smelled a confusing aroma that was a mix of ass, sweat, perfume, and lube from earlier. 

Unfortunately there was no way for Katie to know that given her panicked state.  She struggled and screamed, feeling the soft fabric of Rachel’s panties pressing all around her.  Her face was tightly pressed against Rachel’s asshole, and all around her she could feel her face and the fabric she was up against slowly getting more and more moist.  Katie’s entire body was being muffled and obscured by Rachel’s ass, and Rachel was too out of it to detect anything was wrong.  Rachel stood up, failing to notice Katie was still trapped between her butt cheeks, and started putting on form fitting black tights. 

Rachel blushed as she put on the black tights.  ‘Val always said she loved seeing me in these,’ she thought, her mind still preoccupied with her time with Valerie.  She pulled them up over her ass to her waist, wiggling her hips a bit for a small flourish as she did.  ‘Light, they really pull up into my ass, though,’ she thought, ‘at least I’ll get used to it after a while.’  She belly flopped onto her bed and went almost immediately to sleep, smiling.

Katie whimpered, having no idea what was going on or where she was.  She felt another bit of something soft pull up against her back tightly and she didn’t have the strength or positioning to move it.  She squirmed, but couldn’t squirm very much, and no matter how she tried wiggling her body she could not budge the fabric behind her nor everything else tightly squeezing against her body.  Rachel flexed her butt cheeks unconsciously as she slept, each squeeze taking the air out of her lungs, and she felt movement from beyond the fabric that unsettled her.  “OH MY GOD, GET ME OUT OF HERE!” she screamed, though no one was around to hear the muffled squealing from Rachel’s butt as she slept.

After ten minutes of futile struggling Katie finally had to stop and rest, giving her time to process what just happened.  It was starting to get uncomfortably hot, and the earlier effort had her panting against Rachel’s anus.  She finally started putting some things together;  the fact that she was smooshed earlier, the recognizable perfume, the irritating fabric she was wedged within.  The movement and squeezing as Rachel clenched and unclenched her asshole.  In disgust, Katie let out the loudest screams she could possibly muster, but her only response was Rachel changing positions as she slept.  Rachel shifted her weight more onto her side and lifted a bent leg up beside her.  This caused Rachel’s black tights to painfully pin Katie against the deepest part of Rachel’s ass.  Now, Katie could not move at all, and her head was being mashed uncomfortably to the side as she avoided being face to face with Rachel’s asshole.  Katie could feel the side of her face along with the fabric embed itself slightly into the sphincter, and she shuddered in revulsion as she felt it closing and opening sporadically, its moist form kneading against her head.  “FUCKING DISGUSTING STUPID LESBIAN PIECE OF SHIT!” Katie yelled out. 

She was in there a total of thirty minutes so far.  It was stiflingly hot now, and her body was aching as it was being squashed awkwardly for so long.  She sobbed, feeling thoroughly humiliated.  She wasn’t sure how much longer she could go on, or if she’d even be able to get out.  All she wanted to do more than anything was escape.  Katie was planning on kicking Rachel’s ass about this in the morning if she survived.  Ironically, despite the position Katie was in, she could not literally do so at the moment.  For now she resigned herself to her fate, the environment becoming hotter and more unbearable as time went on, feeling the combination of her own sweat and Rachel’s ass sweat mixing and covering her body.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel awoke in the morning feeling particularly refreshed.  Usually she wasn’t much of a morning person, but she was feeling good right now.  She rolled over and sat up in bed, stretching.  Katie felt gravity suddenly change as Rachel moved, but now that Rachel was in a sitting position her tights pulled up against her to the point it felt like her back was about to break, and she screamed, her throat sore from all the screaming she did earlier in the night.  As Rachel stretched, her ass cheeks compressed against Katie’s tiny body, and her scream was cut off as all the air was squeezed out of her lungs.  For a frightening moment she could not move or even breathe. 

Rachel frowned.  She could have sworn she heard something.  She sat and tried to listen for a few more moments, but all she heard was silence.  She shrugged and stood up.  In doing so, all the immense pressure bearing down on Katie finally released, and she gasped for much needed air.  Her ribs and back hurt, and there was a particularly bad pain in her neck from being shoved against Rachel’s ass all night.  She wanted to cry out again, but for now all she could do was breathe the precious air she was deprived of, even if it was air trapped alongside her within the ass of her roommate.  Katie could feel Rachel’s ass cheeks rubbing along her body as she walked into the bathroom.  She felt dizzy and lightheaded, almost delirious, but she knew she had to get Rachel’s attention, so as soon as she was able she screamed out again. 

Rachel stopped.  She was definitely hearing it now.  A muffled squeaking noise.  She hunkered down for a few seconds to listen, once again putting Katie through her special kind of hell.  Then she stood up, looking around.  ‘Huh, weird, I could’ve sworn-‘ then she heard a long string of suppressed, enraged cursing as she surveyed the bathroom.  There was no mistake where it was coming from now, and Rachel was now all too aware of how wedged in her tights had become.  She could vaguely feel the movement and squirms of her roommate.  “Oh sweet merciful light!  How did you-“ she cut herself off with a gasp, putting a hand on the sink to steady herself. Her roommate’s head was wiggling around against her asshole as she was thrashing around in there.  “S-stop…” Rachel stammered, moaning.  She was getting seriously turned on by Katie’s movements, and part of her really just wanted to leave her trapped in there and get off on her quite literally.

But, Rachel reached back and fished out her tiny angry roommate and held her in the palm of her hand.  “What were you doing there!?” Rachel asked incredulously. 

“I WAS IN THERE ALL NIGHT YOU FUCKING LESBIAN CUNT!”

“Really?”  Rachel blinked.  “But how?”

“YOU SAT ON ME WHEN YOU GOT BACK AND I WAS TRAPPED UP YOUR ASS!  THE WHOLE. FUCKING. NIGHT!”

“Oh,” Rachel replied, not really showing much concern for Katie’s well-being.  “Last night was kind of a blur.”  She rolled her eyes.  “Sorr-rry.”

“YOU SHOULD BE!” Katie yelled, standing on Rachel’s palm and stamping her feet against it as she screamed up at Rachel and gestured wildly.  “DON’T THINK I’M NOT REPORTING YOU FOR THIS, BECAUSE I AM!  HOPE YOU ENJOY GETTING EXPELLED, CUNT!”

Rachel frowned.  “What?  It was an accident!  Come on, you’re okay!”

“FUCK THAT!  I HAVE ACHES ALL OVER MY BODY FROM BEING CRUSHED INSIDE YOUR ASS ALL NIGHT!  I. don’t. CARE!  I’M LITERALLY SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ACTUAL ASS! SO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CHANCES HERE AT SCHOOL!”  She sat in Rachel’s palm, breathing heavily, grunting.  “Maybe then I can have a roommate who isn’t a complete cunt.“

Rachel was afraid about getting into trouble before but now she was panicking.  She didn’t want to get expelled, or even have a mark on her record.  Especially for something like this, over someone like Katie.  Something snapped in Rachel’s mind as she stared down at Katie, and her fears turned to apathy.  “You know, Katie, you’re not very smart.  You’re the one who doesn’t belong here.  See, you shouldn’t have told me all that.”

“EXCUSE ME, BITCH?  WHY THE FUCK NOT!?”

Rachel brought Katie up to her slightly parted lips.  “Because of what I can do to you.”  Morning breath overwhelmed Katie as Rachel spoke, and the suddenness of it shocked Katie into a momentary silence.  Then, she saw as Rachel opened her mouth, thick strands of saliva connecting her tongue to the roof of her mouth in a few spots.  “W-wait…!” Katie yelled, suddenly afraid, but Rachel’s mouth quickly engulfed her head first within her cavernous maw.  Rachel’s lips were closed over Katie and slurped her in up to her hips and butt, her saliva soaking into the tiny girl’s clothes and dribbling down over her body, pooling around her in her palm. Rachel began sucking on Katie’s body, her tongue swirling around and assaulting her tiny form. 

Katie tried screaming, but the environment was too hot, and the scent of Rachel’s morning breath was so strong she couldn’t help but gag as she was bathed in it.  Oddly, it smelled worse than the whole night she was trapped in her ass.  It was all she could do to keep breathing the putrid air, made even more challenging by Rachel’s tongue rubbing against her entire body and face, coating her in sticky spit.  Katie felt the vibration of Rachel’s entire mouth as she moaned, a fresh torrent of her breath bearing down on her from Rachel’s throat.  Katie squirmed and fought, trying to push away the giant tongue to no avail.  Her hands simply sunk into the moist, slick muscle as she tried, but did absolutely nothing to prevent Rachel from doing what she wanted.  As she struggled and kicked her feet, she felt more of the warm, sticky saliva that was pooling in Rachel’s hand at her feet.  It was all over her now, soaking into her hair, her legs, her clothes, her entire body.  Rachel’s spit even managed to get inside her mouth, and Katie almost wretched tasting it, and was forced to swallow some of it down through all the chaos.

Eventually, Rachel let go of Katie and backed off a bit, admiring her handiwork.  Katie was completely soaked in her saliva now.  She looked pitiful, pathetic.  Helpless.  And most of all, afraid.  Katie tried to talk but instead could only cough, hacking up some of Rachel’s spit she swallowed, on her hands and knees in a pool of spit on Rachel’s hand, completely at her mercy. 

Rachel smiled.  “You know, I hope you learned your lesson, Katie.  You should have climbed down out of my ass while you still had the chance.”  She gasped, getting more and more turned on at the prospect of what she was about to do.  “Because it turns out, you felt really good in there, and I want you back in.”  She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she touched herself, then gave Katie a coy look, her cheeks reddening. 

Katie stared deep into Rachel’s big beautiful eyes in horror.  “No… no, wait!  PLEASE!”  But Rachel had made up her mind.  She pulled down her black form fitting tights and black panties.  She wanted to really feel Katie’s body this time.  Rachel pulled back an ass cheek as she began moving Katie back there, the full view of her ass crack and asshole getting closer by the moment.  “NO NO NO!  YOU’RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS YOU FU-“ Katie was cut off as Rachel shoved her head right into her asshole.  Katie felt the sphincter tighten slightly around her neck and head as the moistness from within covered her squirming head.  She screamed, gagging again at the intense smell that now surrounded her.  She reached up and tried pushing against Rachel’s ass crack to remove her head, but Rachel, gripping Katie’s torso, would not allow it.

Rachel found this surprisingly even more enjoyable than she’d hoped.  She could feel the reverberations of Katie’s screams within her ass, and her little hands and arms struggling to find purchase on her bare ass crack was enough to send her on her knees from the intense pleasure she was getting out of it.  “That’s it,” Rachel whispered, breathlessly, “Good girl.  Lots of squirming.  Get to know the inside of my ass, just like that.  Because by tomorrow I’m going to be shitting you out of it.  One way or another.”  She gave quiet snarl as she pushed Katie even farther in, made especially easy due to all the spit lubricating her body, to where her ass sphincter closed around her waist.  She could keep her there like that now without using her hands, enjoying the feeling her arms thrashing inside and pushing against the inside of her ass as her legs wiggled and caused her body to rub up against the inside and outside of her asshole.  It felt amazing.  Moving her fingers down, Rachel gripped Katie’s flailing legs with two fingers, pinning them together, and pushed her until only her ankles and feet were left squirming in her asshole. 

Katie had to fight for every single breath she took. It was oppressively hot inside Rachel’s ass, and her body was in the act of being covered by a slimy, greasy substance she didn’t want to think about as the walls slithered and pressed around her.  She could feel a force tugging her every time Rachel clenched her asshole, tightening against what little bit of her body was left to the outside world and threatening to slurp her within Rachel’s bowels for good with one good squeeze.  She tried pushing against the walls of Rachel’s bowels to slow her progress, but they were far too slick.  She fought and punched and yelled as much as she could, but nothing she did seemed to help her predicament any more.

Rachel was on her back now on the bathroom floor, fingering herself in ecstasy as she felt Katie’s tiny, useless struggling.  Somehow, she could even breathe in there, because she even still felt the echoes of her screams, though she could no longer actually hear Katie whatsoever.  Rachel poked her finger into her asshole, pushing the last remnant of Katie deep inside her bowels, then proceeded to enthusiastically masturbate.  Her body was rocked with orgasm after orgasm, causing her body to seize up during randomly intervals and her cries to oscillate.  She didn’t care who outside her dorm could hear her, after dealing with her roommate up to this point she felt like she’s been wanting to do this forever.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Several hours later, Valerie was in her room, lying on her bed.  She had been studying and doing schoolwork, but some nagging itch in the back of her mind had her pull up her iPad and start looking into something else.  She pulled out the business card Joey had given her.  She frowned.  ‘Joseph… and Robyn, huh?  Who is she?’ She looked into them online, pulling up pictures and viewing news articles.  ‘Damn, Robyn.  You is hot!  Just like your big boy brother.’  It seems they were quite accomplished.  And because of it, very expensive to hire.  ‘Huh.  Did I eat me a rich kid?’ she wondered, smiling back on previous victims, her heart speeding up in excitement.  Another article caught her eye, regarding some history between the two siblings.  ‘Well well, now that’s interesting…’

A knock on her door snapped her out of her thoughts.   “WHO DAT!?” Valerie shouted.  

A meek reply came.  “Um.  It’s me.”

“Rayray?”  Valerie hopped out of bed, opened the door.  “Heyyy, girlfrand!  I thought you had class?”

“Um.”  Rachel walked into her room, but she could tell there was something off about the way she carried herself.  Or was it how she walked?  Her hair was a mess, and Valerie was all too familiar with the kind of scent emanating from her body.  She was even wearing her black tights, which was basically an open invitation to jump her as far as Valerie was concerned.  Rachel shut the door behind her.  “Uh.  It’s my roommate.  She’s up my ass.”

“Already?  Geez. What’s it about this time?”

“No…” Rachel blushed.  “Val…” she looked up at Valerie longingly.  She winced, inhaling sharply through her nose in pleasure as she felt her roommate still squirming and fighting for her life inside her.

“What?  Did she-“ Valerie stopped short as it all clicked into place as she watched Rachel.  Her slightly bent over form.  The way she was waving her hips side to side almost subtly.  How her face contorted in pleasure every so often and how red her cheeks were. 

Needless to say, Valerie wasted no time.  She grabbed Rachel, threw her on her bed and held her down aggressively, straddling her.  She reached a hand down and grabbed one of Rachel’s ass cheeks, and whispered in Rachel’s ear, “You dirty girl.  I’m going to have to fuck you all over again, aren’t I?” she moaned, nibbling on Rachel’s ear. 

Rachel replied with a very quiet “Mhm” before lust overtook them both. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joseph stared out the hotel window.  He was trying to focus on the computer work, but he was finding it hard to concentrate.  His eyes furrowed, and he took out his cell to text Robyn.  ‘Sorry for being a downer douchebag last night, go git em girl.’ 

As Robyn wandered the campus, she heard her cell phone chime.  She gave a pitying half smile when she read the message.  She loved her brother, and he was good at what he did, but the only problem he was a good good cop.  When the investigation called for a bit more heavy handedness, he was too awkward with it.  Under his tough facade he was a softy.  ‘Don’t worry Jojo,’ she thought, ‘I have a feeling I know what has you so worked up, but I’ll make sure to cheer you up with some results.’

It was the early afternoon when she heard back from a professor.  Apparently a shrunken student hadn’t come in to a class they had earlier in the morning.  And an Escort checked inside her dorm room and no one was inside.  “Katie, huh.”  She checked her notes.  “Roommate’s Rachel.  Friend of that Valerie girl.  Well, then.  I guess I know who I’m starting with.”

End Notes:

Props to Odysseus for accidentally foretelling this part of the story.  There's more to come, though.  Pun intended.

 

This is one of those 'chapters that would've been combined with the next chapter, but since it was a good length already here it is' chapters.

Caught? by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

A bit more butt.  Unaware vore.  Facesitting. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Katie felt herself squeezed in the wet, humid, disgusting environment.  She had managed to flip herself over and crawl towards where she knew the exit would be, clawing her way out through all the slimy sludge.  She managed to make it and poked an arm outside, and part of her head through before the sphincter tightened around her, and she felt herself tugged inwards as the sphincter slithered along her face, beginning to seal her off once again.  She screamed as she was sucked back in, the sound cut off as she was enveloped once more, gone from the outside world.  And then there was only darkness.

After a while, she awoke, confused and disoriented.  She gave a small squeal when she noticed she was naked.  Taking in her surroundings, she realized she was in a bathroom, in the palm of someone’s hand.  She slowly yet fearfully looked up at who it was.  “Hiiii there!” Valerie sang.  “Sorry about my girl.  Always had a feeling she was into that butt stuff, but it was never quite my teacup.”  She grinned.  “Don’t worry, I cleaned you up!” 

“What… what happened?”  Katie asked, realizing it was a struggle to make a sound above a whisper.  Her entire body smelled like soap.

“Well.  Rayray shoved you up her butt.  Came over here.  And I sexed her brains out.  Or, well, the ‘you’ out of her ass.”  She smirked down at Katie.  “I might have been a bit rough.”

Katie sat there, taking all of this in.  She noticed Valerie was naked, too, which unsettled her in more ways than one.  At this point, she had given up.  She just wanted this to be over, somehow some way.  Nothing mattered more than getting safe, to run and escape.  But after such a long punishing time she spent against and inside Rachel’s ass she was broken.  She didn’t even really care at the moment at how ridiculous sounding Valerie’s words were.  “What’s going to happen to me now?” she asked, shakily.

“Well, that’s what we’re going to find out.  Together!” Valerie said cheerfully.  “See, Rayray’s sleeping in my bed now.  Why don’t we go see her!?”  Katie flailed and started screeching in protest.  The last thing she wanted to do was see Rachel again. Valerie closed her up into a tight fist, trapping her, and walked out of the bathroom and over to her bed.

Valerie gently laid down beside Rachel, who was currently sleeping soundly splayed out on the bed on her back.  Her dyed hair was thoroughly messed up, and sweat glistened all over her naked body.  Valerie giggled quietly, opening up her hand and holding Katie on her palm.  “Lookit how cute she is,” Valerie whispered, her mouth uncomfortably close to Katie’s body and face as she spoke, surrounding Katie in stale, minty air coming from within.  “She’s so tired after I fucked her so damn hard.  With you up her ass the whole time.” Katie shivered, feeling Valerie’s lips brush up against her face and body as she talked, and as her hot humid breath seemed to cover her all over.  Katie felt Valerie’s warm, soft lips press against the side of her face and she whimpered, hearing Valerie inhale sharply through her nose above.  She felt a small suction as Valerie gave her a long, deliberate kiss, feeling her head for a moment get sucked in between Valerie’s lips.  Katie squealed, falling onto her ass in Valerie’s palm.

Katie was now face to face with Valerie’s mouth, seeming to take up the entire scope of her vision.  Her lips were parted and she bared her teeth in a large grin as she saw Katie’s reaction.  Her mouth opened slightly, and her wet tongue slithered out and licked her lips hungrily, inches from where Katie sat.  Katie, now coming down from her shock, started to panic and back up into the wall of Valerie’s hand and pressed herself against it.  “NO!  WAIT!” 

Valerie’s mouth lunged forward, pinning Katie against her palm, quieting her as she panted against her.  She moaned over her tiny prisoner.  “You have no idea,” Valerie began, her lips rubbing more forcefully against Katie’s body as she spoke, her hot breath washing over her, “How hard it is putting up with you,” Valerie’s tongue came out and pressed and licked against Katie’s body, slathering her in saliva as she squealed.  Valerie gasped, enjoying the taste of her tiny treat, before continuing, “Putting up with you sitting in my hand… without eating you.”  Katie cried out loud and scrambled, now on her belly as she felt another rush of sweltering, moist air assault her tiny body as Valerie gasped again from behind.    As Katie squirmed, Valerie pinned her down once again, this time with her teeth, her jaw relaxed and the very tip of her tongue came out, probing and poking at Katie’s back as she sobbed helplessly.  Valerie eventually retracted her tongue, and once more it was her plush lips pinning Katie down, rubbing against her as she spoke, “Do you know how badly I want to digest you?” Valerie asked breathlessly.  “Hmm?” Her giant tongue came out and pushed against Katie from behind, licking her up and down from head to toe, her spit soaking into her hair and clothes. Katie felt Valerie’s lips threatening to engulf her as her teeth press gently on the back of Katie’s head, and felt her teeth moving against her skull as Valerie whispered in an even quieter command, “Answer me.”

Katie was shaking in complete mindless fear against Valerie’s closed lips as she waited for a reply.  As much as Katie tried, she was too deeply scared to even bring herself to open her mouth.  All she could make was a pitiful, whimpering “mmm” sound in attempting to answer the giantess.  “Heh,” Valerie chuckled, her hot breath again thrust onto the tiny one’s body as she spoke, “That’s right.  Except it wouldn’t be right, now would it?  Rayray claimed you.”  She gave Katie another thorough lick across her whole body.  “It’d be wrong for me to be the one,” her lips moved down and pressed against Katie’s ear, “feeling you writhe around in my intestines.”  Valerie’s tongue lapped against the entire side of Katie’s face, coating it in sticky residue.  This broke Katie out of her stupor and she began screaming as loud as she could. 

The oppressive heat and presence of Valerie’s mouth was suddenly removed, and Valerie plucked up Katie with her other hand, pinching her midsection suddenly and taking all the air out of her screams.  Valerie laid closer to Rachel, who was still dead to the world, and brought Katie to Rachel’s lips.  Katie was flailing in Valerie’s fingers, trying uselessly to escape.  Valerie angled Katie head first, and Katie yelled, “NO!” As she was forced to see Rachel laying there, sleeping, her lips parted slightly. 

“Get a good look at her, now!” Valerie said, “Because this is the one who’s going to have the pleasure of digesting you to oblivion.”  Valerie grinned.  “Isn’t she pretty?” she asked softly.  Katie was still screaming and squirming in her grip.  “Hmph.  Well, I think she’s pretty.”  Valerie gave a mock pout, then dipped Katie down inches before Rachel’s lips.  Katie could feel the warm breath flowing out from Rachel’s mouth up into her.  Valerie held her there for a few moments then began gently massaging Rachel’s lips with Katie’s head.  Katie tried turning her head to avoid getting smothered, but no matter how she turned it, because of how Valerie was holding her, part of her face was always getting smooshed uncomfortably against Rachel’s giant lips making it difficult to breathe.  Every so often as Valerie traced her girlfriend’s lips with Katie, she’d point Katie’s head into Rachel’s parted lips into the abyss that awaited her before pulling her out again and repeating the process. 

Katie wailed, still struggling and trying to twist out of Valerie’s grip.  She didn’t care that she might just end up dropping into Rachel’s mouth if she managed to escape; all she wanted to do was just be able to run for her life and get as far away from these girls as possible, and never see them again.  After a while, Valerie adjusted her hold on Katie’s body, now holding her ankles and feet between her thumb and forefinger, and poked the rest of Katie’s body into Rachel’s parted lips, swirling her around in slow, deliberate circles.  More of Katie’s world became all of Rachel’s mouth, and the moist, sticky saliva just within her lips started covering Katie as she was moved and rubbed into them.  She screamed, and she heard her voice echo around the hot, humid cavern, and could see in the dim light Rachel’s undulating tongue and throat, bobbing and twitching as she slept and breathed. 

 Valerie pulled Katie out, a thick strand of spit connecting Katie’s head with Rachel’s upper lip.  “See that?” Valerie asked softly, “See all the spit she’s making just for you?  She doesn’t have to even be awake to know how delicious you are.”

“STOP THIS!” Katie finally managed to scream, “WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL!?  I’M A HUMAN FUCKING BEING!  YOU CAN’T JUST-“

Valerie cut her off by bringing her lips once again disturbingly close to Katie, and blowing softly into her face.  “Tsk tsk,” Valerie chided, “a small delicate delicious morsel like yourself doesn’t get to be human anymore.”  Katie whimpered.  She swore as Valerie spoke her lips seemed to get closer and closer without actually touching her. Valerie’s lips and words had thoroughly intimidated her back to tears. 

“You… you can’t get away with this.”  Katie sobbed.

“Oh, I can,  I have.  And I will.  See, the moment Rayray lost it on you and shoved you up her ass, you were basically dead.  Do her a favor and try to make it,”  Valerie paused, and put a large amount of emphasis and breath into her next words, “alive, into her intestines by the way,” Valerie giggled, showing off her own teeth again right in front of Katie’s face.  “Give the girl some pleasure for once.”

Katie cried, screaming.  “NO!  LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING LESBIAN SICKO!”

All the while she fought, and screamed, and cried, she still had the thick line of saliva stuck to her head.  Valerie giggled.  “Well, as you wish, sweetheart.” Valerie let her go, dropping her into Rachel’s mouth.  She could hear the tiny girl squealing and squeaking as Rachel’s mouth unconsciously worked, detecting the small girl and moving her around.  Valerie watched, running a finger up and down her pussy lips, her eyes seemed to lose all light, her lips twisted up in a small snarl of pleasure.  She moaned lightly, watching Katie fight for her life, sometimes disappearing somewhere in Rachel’s mouth, or falling and hurting herself against one of Rachel’s teeth.  As much as Katie fought and clawed, she couldn’t manage to pull herself anywhere near the front of Rachel’s mouth, and the more she stayed in there, the more wet she became from spit pooling up around her and from Rachel’s tongue randomly slamming into her.  The last thing she saw was the dead stare from Valerie as she got off watching her predicament.  Katie gave out one last loud curse directed at Valerie before a loud moan from all around her drowned out her tiny voice. 

Rachel moaned in her sleep, finally almost woken up by all the movement in her mouth.  Her half-conscious mind decided whatever it was inside was food to be sent to her digestive system, and so instinctively her mouth closed as she moaned, her tongue and spit guided the small screaming girl to her throat before gulping her down, squeezed down her esophagus.  Her mouth relaxed once again.  Now that the disturbance was gone she was free to fall back to sleep, her lips parted as she breathed deeply. 

Valerie giggled, unable to help herself as she fingered herself.  ’Can’t believe Rayray didn’t wake up for any of that.  God, she’s sexy!’  She rested her head on Rachel’s belly, and after a few seconds she could hear Katie’s screams from within, but it was hard amidst all the gurgling.  Apparently Rachel hadn’t eaten at all today, and it was after lunchtime.  ‘She’ll probably be digested in minutes,’ Valerie smiled, her other hand softly gliding her fingers along Rachel’s belly.  ‘Undiluted stomach acid… ouch.’  Valerie gave Rachel’s belly a kiss, stopped fingering herself,  and sat up, taking a deep breath.  She lightly sat astride Rachel’s belly for a moment, squeezing Katie in between pulsating stomach walls and drowning her in excruciatingly painful acid.  Valerie smirked down at Rachel, still asleep, shaking her head in disbelief.  Then she moved up, planting her pussy right on top of her face.  Katie was fighting to even scream or breathe as she was being digested from inside by the bile she inhaled, quickly starting to dissolve her lungs and burn through her insides.  Already she was blacking out by the time Valerie finally moved to sit on Rachel’s face.

Rachel’s eyes opened wide in surprise, and she gave muffled squeaks and started pushing up at her, but Valerie held her hands and kept them pinned down.  “Awake now, are you, you sexy, dirty girl?” Valerie asked, looking into Rachel’s big, surprised, beautiful eyes with her own deadened expression.  “Good.  Now do your job.”  Valerie growled, then let go of Rachel’s hands and grabbed two fistfuls of her green/red hair, grinding into her face.  Rachel stuck out her tongue and tried to keep up with Valerie, reaching up and grabbing one of her butt cheeks in one hand and massaging a breast in the other.  This wasn’t the first time Valerie woke her up this way, but she knew Valerie enjoyed doing it.  It was just a bit harder to perform after being disoriented from just being woken up.  She was surprised at how wet Valerie’s pussy was already as it rested on her face, and wondered what she was up to before sitting on her face.

Valerie moaned as she rode Rachel’s face.  She was panting, her body trembling, squeezing her fingers into Rachel’s hair and pulling up so she could grind down harder onto her face.  Rachel did her best to pleasure her, her face now wet from spit and Valerie’s juices, finding it harder to take in a breath as Valerie pressed her pussy down against her face using most of her weight and strength.  Valerie’s tight grip on her hair also made it especially hard to move much.  Rachel tried wiggling her face side to side but every time she did, Valerie would adjust her weight so Rachel couldn’t escape to breathe, or pull roughly on her hair so she wasn’t able to turn.  Eventually, Valerie reached down and fingered her clit as fast as she could, moaning and gasping as she couldn’t help but cum all over Rachel’s face.  Liquid dripped down Rachel’s cheeks as Valerie yelled out in ecstasy, before she started getting control of her breathing again, moaning softly as she still sat on Rachel’s face.  She grinned down, giggling as she panted, looking into Rachel’s pretty eyes.  Rachel opened her eyes wide and made another muffled squeak, expecting to be let out, her hands starting to push up against Valerie’s ass.  Valerie continued to stare down at her, smothering her, grinning, her eyes still maintaining an off, dead look in them as she saw Rachel start to show panic in her own eyes. 

Rachel reached up to push at Valerie, and Valerie just smacked her arm away.  She gave a muffled scream before rapidly reaching up with each arm, fiercely trying to grab a hold of Valerie and shove her off, but Valerie blocked it each time.  Rachel made another muffled squeak before Valerie made a few shooshing noises down at her.  Rachel was really feeling it now, her body too deprived of oxygen, and she freaked out as she clawed and hit at Valerie in order to get her off her face, but Valerie still sat, leaning forward to maintain a better seal over Rachel’s mouth and nose, smiling down at her, wiggling her hips as she enjoyed Rachel’s attacks.  She watched as the expression of fear in Rachel’s eyes slowly turned to fatigue as the light in them started to dim, and her eyelids seemed to get heavier as her blinking slowed.  Her body gave a big violent spasm as she started to suffer from oxygen deprivation, and that’s when Valerie finally eased off, sitting on Rachel’s chest, grinning wolfishly.  Rachel wheezed, taking in what felt like pure beautiful air, even though it was through all the cooled juices from Valerie still covering her face.  After her body became accustomed to taking in oxygen again, she realized Valerie sitting on her was keeping her from taking as deep of a breath as she would’ve liked, and she reached up and pushed Valerie off of her.  “You fucking bitch.”  She coughed, now finally able to fill her lungs all the way, a hand to her chest.  “You’re gonna kill me one of these days.”

Valerie frowned, blinking innocently.  “What’d I do?”

Rachel grabbed a pillow and slammed it into Valerie’s face, knocking her onto her side on the bed and sitting up.  “Bitch.”  Rachel scowled playfully at Valerie. Valerie returned the scowl with a grin, remaining in her vulnerable position, her skin red in some spots from all the hits and clawing Rachel did just before.  Rachel’s expression softened as she couldn’t help but smile, and shook her head, admittedly getting turned on by seeing Valerie laying on her side exposed.  “Just wait til I get my ass back on your face.”  She felt her stomach growl.  The cries, screaming, and pleading from within had long been silenced by this time, and all that swirled around inside her stomach acid was Valerie’s juices and Katie’s digested, lifeless form.  “Bleh.  All I had was your pussy to eat today.  I should probably get some food in me first.”

“Yeah, sure, beebee doll.”  Valerie said, smirking knowingly.  “Sure.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“So, you’re first instinct was to… drop your pants and shove her up your ass?  Really, woman!?”  Valerie asked.  They were walking outside on the way to the cafeteria now, and at this moment no one was close enough to really hear them or care about what they were saying. 

“Yeah.  I guess.”  Rachel blushed, stamping her foot on the ground.  “Light, I don’t know!  It just… I just… I didn’t think I was…”

“Yeah, yeah.  It’s fine, girly!  I just totally knew it, though!  That you were into all that butt stuff.”  Valerie grinned wide at her, and Rachel just looked down, partly in shame, her face crimson. 

“Whatever.  You don’t have much room to talk, anyway!  Cannibal!”

“Hey, it’s less about eating them and more about dominating them.”  Valerie grabbed onto Rachel’s arm, leaning her head on Rachel’s shoulder.  “You want me to dominate you with my body, don’t you?”

“You already do!”

Both girls had long since refreshed from their ‘fun’ earlier in the day.  Rachel had her hair done up in a much nicer braid, thanks to the help of Valerie, and was dressed in form fitting jeans and a t shirt.  Valerie wore her hair down, but was dressed up in nice pants and blouse, with a dress scarf around her neck.  Not to mention, her makeup, and the necklace and earrings she wore as well.  Rachel regarded Valerie as they walked.  “I’ll never understand,” Rachel began, “How you can make yourself look good so quick!  Ugh!  It took me this gorram long, and lookit me!”  She pouted and looked herself over.

Valerie giggled, but something caught her attention before she could reply.  As they were walking, she noticed a young woman with blonde, curly hair walking along with Brittany into a building.  Valerie watched as they disappeared inside, then after a moment realized who it was.  “OH.  That’s big boy’s sister!”

“Who?  Wait, you mean the investigator dude?”

“Yeah.”  Valerie frowned, feeling a lingering uneasiness rising in her chest.  “Let’s keep walking.  I’m hongry, girl.”

————————————————————————————————————————————

Robyn closed the door as she and Brittany entered the classroom.  She was wearing a black pantsuit with a white blouse.  Brittany was wearing simple leggings and a t shirt.  Robyn was smirking inwardly.  She was sure Valerie had seen them enter the building, and that’s what she wanted.  “So, Brittany,” Robyn began, “You obviously know something.  And you don’t have to tell me, because I’m going to tell Valerie you told me everything, anyway.”

“Huh?”  Brittany said, confused.  “W-What…?”

“Looking over the intel we’ve gathered, Crystal clearly must have made it back to campus.  And you know what happened to her.  I have enough information to where I don’t need you.  In fact, I’m using you.”

Brittany’s eyes widened.  “B-but!”

“I made sure Valerie saw us enter this building.  So I’m going to let on that you told me everything, and then observe what happens between you two.”  Robyn took a few steps closer to Brittany, scowling down at the shorter, younger lady.  “Based on her history, do you think you really mean anything to her?  What do you think will happen to you once she finds out?”

“We USED to mean something to her!” Brittany suddenly cried.  “We were good friends!  The shrinking ruined everything!”  She sobbed, flopping down onto a nearby chair and holding her head in her hands.

Robyn maintained her stern expression.  “Do tell.”

Brittany gave a nervous laugh.  “I used to call her meemaw, because she dresses like a rich fancy grandma.”  She sniffled, wiping away a tear.  “Okay!  Si.  Yeah, Valerie brought Crystal back here the night of the shrinking.”

“After the movies?”

“Yeah.  And I didn’t come over til later the next day.  We were going to watch Netflix, and I brought over some drinks.  And I…” Brittany hid her face.  “I kind of sat on her by accident?”

Robyn frowned.  “Accidents happen.” 

“She seemed fine after that, like, what little I remember.  I was freaking out about it.  But Valerie told me she ended up dying anyway.  Because of me.  And she covered it up for me so long as I kept quiet about it, but I’ve felt so terrible, and-”

“You didn’t kill her, Brittany.”

“I… what?”

“Valerie lied to you to cover up what she actually did to Crystal.  She’s responsible for what happened to her.”

“B-but.  How do you know?”

Robyn’s expression lightened up a bit.  She seemed almost tired.  “I know how people like her work.”

“But… she hurt Crystal?  They were bff’s…”

“You said you brought drinks?  Alcohol has a way of bringing out people’s darker selves.  Truer selves, maybe?  Valerie herself may not have realized what she was capable of.  But the shrinking epidemic seems to have brought out the bad in a lot of people.” 

Robyn turned to leave.  “Wait,” Brittany asked, “What’s going to happen to me?”

“I won’t personally throw you to the wolves.  But as far as everything else, you’re on your own.”

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel and Valerie were walking back together from the cafeteria some time later.  “Man,” Valerie began, “Lucy has it rough, too.”

“I know.”  While at the cafeteria they met up with another one of their friends, Lucy, who was also having roommate trouble.  “Too bad hers didn’t shrink.”

As they walked, Rachel made sure they were out of earshot of any nearby people before saying, “I dunno, Val.  I don’t think Brittany is going to be able to keep quiet for much longer.”

“Yeah.”  Valerie frowned.  “It’s really too bad we can’t shrink her, either.”

“Shouldn’t we, like, do… something?”

Valerie shrugged.  “I don’t know.  It’s easier when they’re shrunk.  Less cleanup, less hassle, more fun, more sexy.”

“Speaking of which, you really can’t pretend you weren’t turned the fark on when I came into your dorm and you found out I,” she paused to lean into Valerie’s ear and whisper quietly, “shoved Katie up inside my ass.”

Valerie shivered, giving Rachel a sultry look.  “Well, of course.  You owned her thoroughly and completely.  How could I not find that sexy?”  She bit her bottom lip.  “You could inhale her through your nostrils and that still would’ve been crazy hot.”

“Uh.  Okay then.”

“What!?” Valerie asked, incredulous.  “That’s where you draw the line!?”

Rachel and Valerie gave each other a quick look and smiled, giggling to themselves. 

“Val,” Rachel began, “If I shrunk… you’d eat me, too, wouldn’t you?”

Valerie raised her eyebrows as she looked back over at Rachel, who appeared to now be studying the ground as they walked.  “Is that a request, woman?”

“Well, no, not really.  I was just wondering.”

Valerie looked her up and down, imagining the possibilities as she gazed at Rachel’s hair, and body.  She couldn’t help but start to salivate, and in a few moments she had to gulp down a surprising amount of spit that accumulated as her thoughts ran away with her and she became more and more turned on.  She took in a deep breath before exhaling in the same manner.  “Well, ahem!  Mm!  Given my history, what do you think?”

Rachel rolled her eyes.  “And your weird ass reaction to my question?  Yeah.  I think I got my answer.”

Valerie laughed.  “Aw, come on, girl!  You just so tasty!”  Valerie leaned over and gave her neck a quick lick.

Rachel blushed, reactively pulling away, and smirked.  She was unable to stay fixated on the subject and her own mixed feelings about Valerie’s answer.  ‘It’s hard to stay upset at someone like Val,’ she thought, ‘She’s too farkin' carefree.’

 “Well well well!”  Joseph said loudly, seemingly coming out of nowhere.  He didn’t have his pipe this time, but he was dressed in his normal attire, wearing baggy jeans and a blue/red/white jersey.  “Look who we have here!”  He scratched his head in mock confusion as he looked beyond the couple, “Hey, who DO we have here, anyway?”

“Looks to me like we found us a criminal,” Robyn replied from behind them, “Dare I say… two?”

“Well, fuck me,” Joey said, “I guess you’re coming with us, then.”

End Notes:

It's been a while this time.  Having the real life issues getting in the way of things.  But we're close to the end of Act 2.  One more chapter should do it, then at least there's a kind of conclusion before I do or do not write Act 3.  I do still enjoy writing, and I do have a few other ideas left to explore, but as we know, real life makes fools of us all.

Hyde Rises by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

And so, the end of Act 2. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wait, what?” Rachel asked.

“Yessir,” Joey said, “See, my sister Robyn?  She’s got good ears.”

Robyn stepped up closely behind them.  “Yes I do,” she whispered, as she pulled off a tiny object off the back of Valerie’s collar.  She held up the tiny recording device before the two girls.

“Well, that’s awkward.”  Valerie said.  “So, no foursome?”

“It’s funny,” Joey began, “We were just planning on scaring you to see what we could shake up.  But the bug Rob planted on you today basically confirmed everything.  So you,” he gestured at Rachel, “shoved your roommate up your ass, and you,” gesturing at Valerie, “eat your victims?” 

“Can’t say I’d approve kissing her, Jojo.”  Robyn said, smirking.

“Yeah, I can’t-“ Joey cut himself off when he realized what Robyn called him.  “Come on, man, we had a cool thing going here!  Ya cockblocker.” 

Robyn shrugged.  “You called me Rob.”

Rachel started to say something, then Valerie stopped her by putting a hand on her shoulder.  “Hold on a sec there, before you both get too excited.  PI’s can’t make arrests legally.”

“Nope,” Joey replied.

“So we don’t have to come with you anywhere.”

“You’re assuming something that isn’t true, Valerie,”  Robyn said, leaning her head in between the girls as she put a hand over each of their shoulders, “you’re assuming someone hired us to do this through legal means,” she whispered.

“So now, we bring you in to the people who hired us,” Joey said, “I have a feeling they’re not going to mind taking the law into their own hands, either.”  He smirked wolfishly down at Rachel and Valerie.  “We just had to be one hundred percent sure of who we were taking in.”

Valerie frowned, looking over at Rachel, who returned a slightly more nervous look her way.  Her lips curled up in thought.  “Okay, look,” Valerie began, “Yeah, shoving her roommate up her butt is not the best thing to do in the world, but Katie didn’t actually die from that.  I’m actually the one who killed her, I dropped her into Rachel’s mouth when she was sleeping, and she swallowed her in her sleep.  When Katie was still alive.  That’s the gods’ honest truth.  So.  Rachel shouldn’t be in anywhere near as much trouble as me.”

Rachel’s eyes widened and she tilted her head in a serious glance at Valerie.  “What?  I thought she just died in there.  You know.  After.”

“Nah.  You were sleeping so soundly after we were… ahem, done, and I found her unconscious on the bed between your legs.  And in desperate need of a wash.”  Valerie made a quizzical look of disbelief as she remembered something.  “Yeah, by the way, you’re totally a hard sleeper.  Good god, woman.”

“Is this true, Val?  I mean.  You don’t have to like lie for me or anything.”

“Nope, it’s true.”  Valerie frowned.  “Besides, you shouldn’t have to get into the amount of trouble I’m going to be in just for someone like Katie.  She was kind of a cunt.”

“Yeah, that’s what the word around campus was,” Joey said. 

“Though it doesn’t quite mean you can go around ending lives on a whim,” Robyn said, letting go of the two and backing off just out of their personal space.

Joey shrugged.  “Aight.  Sorry Rachel.  Guess you’re not really joining the party after all.  Vamoose.”  He made a gesture with his hand for her to leave.

Rachel gave Valerie a worried look.  Valerie looked back into her eyes confidently, smiling gently.  Rachel began backing away.  “Will I see her again?” Rachel asked nervously.

“Depends on how she makes it back, and in how many pieces.” Robyn replied. 

“I see,” Rachel said.  “Sorry, Val.  I have to try.”  With a small cry, Rachel lunged at Robyn, trying to tackle her away, but Robyn nimbly dodged out of the way, grabbed her mid-tackle and used her momentum to throw her onto the ground.

“Nice try,” Robyn said turning towards Rachel.  Rachel cursed as she slowly sat up. 

Valerie spun around and aimed a high kick at Robyn’s head, but Robyn managed to also dodge, block, grab her leg and then toss her to the ground.  “Good technique,” Robyn said, “But you fight like a martial arts student in a dojo.  You haven’t applied these skills to a real fight before.”

Joey was casually watching the events unfold, grinning, his arms crossed.  “Man, if you guys can’t beat her, you might as well turn yourselves in now.”

“Damn,” Valerie said, still on the ground, looking up at Robyn with a great deal more respect.  “Can I adopt you?  I’ve always wanted a badass sister.”  She slowly stood up, dusting off her clothes as best as she could, smoothing back her hair and tying it back into a ponytail.  “Oh,”  Valerie said, pouting mockingly,  “That’s right.  You had a sister already.  How did that go?”

Joey lunged at her, growling, set off by her remark.  This time Valerie swiftly hopped to the side and tripped him.  The large man was flipped to the point where he fell on his back hard.  “Shit,” Joey cursed.

“Sorry, big boy.  I told you to bring the vodka, first.”  Valerie said, grinning wickedly.

Robyn leapt forward, giving a hard side kick aimed at Valerie’s midsection.  Valerie didn’t have time to react and she was kicked onto the ground on her back once more.  “Oh god!” Valerie yelled, coughing and gasping in pain, “Please, let’s be friends!”  She joked, but her voice was labored from how much pain she endured from the kick. 

“You’ll come with us then,” Robyn said, and then she turned to Rachel who had been getting up and about to attempt another attack, “And you will stop.”

“Rachel!” Valerie said, “Ough.  It’s fine, girl.  I’ll go with them, you get that sexy ass outta here.  No one’s allowed to beatchoo up but me!”  Students at this time were starting to take notice of the events unfolding, and slowly began gathering around to see what all the commotion was about.

“Damnit, Val,” Rachel said.  She sighed in defeat.  “Fine.  But you better come back or this dragon is gonna be angry with you.”

“Don’t worry, girl, I gotchoo!” Valerie replied, still reeling from the kick. 

“Dragon?” Robyn asked, noting Rachel’s hair colors.  “Chung and Fa?”  Rachel nodded sheepishly.  “Too bad we got off on the wrong feet.  We could have played Mahjong sometime.”

“Okay, how about this,” Rachel began, “We play two versus two Mahjong, and if we win you let us go?”

Robyn frowned.  “While that sounds fun as all hells, do you have any idea what we’re being paid for this job?  Sorry Chung Fa, maybe in another lifetime.” 

Valerie shrugged at Rachel.  “Was worth a shot.”

Joey was now on his feet, and grabbed one of Valerie’s arms.  “You ain’t gettin’ outta this one darlin’.  I’m going to enjoy watching you go down.”

Valerie giggled.  “I bet.  See?  And you thought I was too young for you.”

“Ugh,” Joey said, “Let’s just make contact with the client and get this over with.”

“Very well,” Robyn said.

As Joey and Robyn escorted her away, one on each side of her, Valerie turned back to Rachel.  “Byyyyye!” She sang cheerfully to her worried girlfriend as they left her and several of the recent onlookers behind.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joey, Robyn, and Valerie were all in a car now headed for a meeting point with the people who hired the investigators.  Joey was driving and Robyn was sitting with Valerie in the back seat.  “So,” Robyn began, turning to Valerie, “You have any parents?”

“Nope.”

“Guardians?”

“Nope.”

“Really?”  Robyn narrowed her eyes.  “From the way you act, I’d say you were in a male-dominated environment.”

Valerie sighed, smiling.  “I was.  But things change.  Especially after you turn eighteen.”

“I see.  So no family?”

“Well.”  Valerie frowned, more out of confusion than being put off.  “I have a few brothers, yeah.  But they’re all way older than me, and we never cared much keeping in touch.”  Valerie leaned her head on Robyn’s shoulder, looking up at her and making her eyes wide and innocent as possible.  “Isn’t this bonding ever so lovely?  Maybe you can tell me more about this sister you two have.  Found out about her after looking you guys up.  Hannah, was it?  She seemed really- ough!” Valerie yelled.  Robyn positioned herself so she was above her seat while Valerie was talking before cutting her off by grabbing her hair and pulling her down along the back seats.  Then, she sat on her face, muffling her short-lived cries of pain and surprise. 

“You better not get any makeup on my outfit.”  Robyn scowled.  One of Valerie’s arms was awkwardly trapped underneath her own body, and Robyn held down the other easily.  Valerie let out some more stifled screaming, trying to twist and squirm to free her arms but she couldn’t manage it.  “So what were we talking about again, Miss Valerie?”

Valerie let out another, slightly more urgent muffled scream into Robyn’s butt before managing to tilt her head to the side, gasping for air.  “It’s hard to talk when there’s butt cheek in my mouth, y’know!?” Valerie said breathlessly.

“Yet still you always seem to make do.”

Valerie made another cry of pain.  Her speaking became strained as Robyn seemed to push down on the side of her head with all her weight.  “Okay!  It’s a sore subject.  I get it.  Please!  I’m sorry!  I surrender.  Oh go-o-od!  My faaashe!” Valerie yelled, giggling despite the torture.

Joey was grinning in the driver’s seat, looking in the rear view mirror at Robyn.  “You kids behavin’ back there or what?”

“She’s fine,” Robyn said, “She just needs to think about what she’s done.”

“I’M DROOLING!”  Valerie yelled, half laughing and half hurting still.  “I DON’T KNOW WHY, BUT IT’S HAPPENING!”

“How much longer is it to the meeting point, by the way?” Robyn asked.

“Not far,” Joey replied.

“NO WONDER WHY YOU AND RAYRAY GOT ALONG, OUGHHHHH!  YOU SHOULD TRY THE FOURSOME IDEA SOMETIME, YOU’D BE SURPRISED AT ALL THE AMAZING THINGS YOU HAVE IN COMMON!”  Valerie was wincing, part of her face smooshed, tears running down her face from how much her awkward position hurt.  But, of course, still laughing like a madwoman.  Her face was now crimson from the combined pressure and hysterical laughter.

“That’s a good point actually.  You probably like this too much.”  Robyn let up, and Valerie returned sitting up in her seat favoring her neck and then adjusting her hair.

“Good god, woman.”  Valerie said, flustered, yet smirking. 

Robyn frowned.  “Your family was rough on you, weren’t they?  That’s why you like dishing out as much pain as you get.”

“Well, they could’ve been rougher.” 

“It explains a lot.  You keep yourself looking great, keep your room nice and tidy, but you don’t make a fuss when something gets messed up.  So you’re not OCD or sensitive to anything of the sort.  It’s almost like you were raised in an environment where you were told that women had to look pretty and clean.  Then you filled in the gaps with being… well…”

“Yes, please, tell me what you’re thinking of saying.  Oh, ye racist badass.”

Robyn shrugged.  “You’d know.”  She smirked, almost pleasantly.

“Ugh!”  Valerie jokingly shook her head and shuddered.

Joey looked back at them disbelievingly in the rear view mirror.  “Are you guys getting along now?  The fuck?  Did I miss something?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joey, Robyn, and Valerie were now standing around where the contact told them to meet up, at the center of a dark alley that branched three different directions.  “God, I hope we don’t get killed,” Joey said, “If we walk outta this with the money promised it’s nothin’ but clubs and drinks, baby.”

Robyn held Valerie’s arm, almost like she was escorting her to a dance.  Truth be told, she was starting to feel a bit bad for Valerie.  Despite everything she did, she was a really likable person, and she felt like in another life perhaps they could have been master and student, along with Rachel.  ‘Speaking of,’ Robyn thought before asking, “Do you know how many people you’ve kidnapped?”

Valerie smirked at Robyn.  Her face was still a bit flushed from being sat on earlier. “Twelve.”  She shrugged.  “I make it a point to remember them all.  They were all very special to me and gave me such a great time.”  Valerie’s eyes widened as she remembered something.  “No, wait!  Thirteen!  Because Katie!”

“Hm,” Robyn said, her lips curling in thought and with mixed feelings.  Give or take a handful or so more shrunken disappearances, that was actually close to the amount missing.  ‘Well, we got our girl,’ Robyn thought. 

  A few short moments later, they heard a masculine voice say, “Ah!  I see we’re all here now!”

A middle aged man with long, dark hair slicked back and dressed in a fancy suit walked out to greet them.  He clasped his hands together.  “Joseph and Robyn, truly you live up to your work.  You delivered results.  So quickly, might I add!  I thought for sure this would stump you.”  He chuckled, adjusting his glasses.

“Pleasure to finally meet you,” Robyn said.  “We have her, we have evidence that clearly involves her, and-“

“And she like totally confessed to you multiple times,” Valerie finished, “And I LET you capture me, hmph!”

The man in the suit grinned.  “Call me Gray.  You see, my company has a, uh, an interest in the university you attend.  We cannot allow you to go unchecked any more.”  He stepped close to Valerie, smiling down at her, eyes gleaming.  He had at least a good few inches on her (though the same amount LESS on Joey).  Valerie defiantly look back up at him, smirking.  “So.  How would you like to start an internship with us?  We can let you have your way with, uh, the shrunken people working with us… every so often?  In exchange, you need to never touch another one on campus ever again.”  He leaned closer, whispering in her ear, his voice getting lower and darker, “Or else.”  He backed off smiling again. 

“HUH!?” Joey exclaimed.

Gray gave a nod of approval, directed at Valerie.  “With our vested interest on campus, we already know of young Valerie.  She covered her tracks well.  I mean, gosh!”  He made a face of astonishment as he said, “You even volunteer to help them.  So many of them trust you, the shrunken and the normal.  And, believe me, we are overjoyed that it was you of whom I have the privilege of speaking with.  You are a perfect candidate.”

“Wait,” Joey said, “Let me rephrase what I said before.  …HUH!?”

“Ah, of course!  You must want your reward.  Well, don’t you worry, my noble sir!  Not only shall we reward you, but we will also hold the president to his word and you’ll receive a lovely sum from him, as well.  In fact, it’s probably best we pay you and you go soon.  Valerie and I have much to discuss, you see!”

“Uhh,” Joey said, starting to say something before getting subtly pinched by Robyn.

“Don’t worry, Monsieur Joseph!  You’ll get exactly what we agreed upon.  No need for any unnecessary backstabbing here!  After all, you both put in such good work on this assignment, we’d like to employ you again someday!  Perhaps even permanently!  And I must say, that is looking more likely than ever!  Ah, but we will also include a bit extra, too!  For your discretion, of course.”  He narrowed his eyes slightly.  “But then I’ll need a word with Valerie as you understand.”

“Yeah…” Joey replied.  He wasn’t too happy with the situation.  Really, he wasn’t sure how he felt about it at all.  Neither was Robyn.  Even Valerie was stunned, and barely processing what was going on.

Another man in a suit walked up with a briefcase from behind Gray.  He seemed to come out of nowhere as far as the three were concerned.  He gently laid the briefcase between Robyn and Joseph.  Robyn, feeling surreal, knelt down and opened the case, revealing a large sum of money within.  “Oh, my,” Robyn said.

Gray smiled, spreading his arms as if welcoming a guest.  “All yours, my lovely dear!  Three hundred thousand dollars!”

“Oh.”  Robyn’s eyes were wide, taking in the sight of all the money, and still thinking through everything that was happening right now.  After some time she snapped herself out of it, closed the suitcase and picked it up.  “Yes, thank you… Mister Gray?  I hope we do get to work again.  If you’ll excuse us.”  She gave a slight bow before tugging Joey’s arm to go with her.

“Wait,” Joey said, resisting Robyn, “How is she going to go to that school if the president would know she was-“

“Don’t you worry about that Monsieur Joseph!  Me and this lovely young lady will work that out ourselves!”  His pleasant face slowly turned to something almost like a scowl, becoming more ominous and dangerous looking.  “If you’ll excuse us.”

“Joey…” Robyn said, pleading.  She was getting a bad feeling about hanging around too much longer.  “Let’s go.  He paid us for our discretion.  We’re professionals.”

“What the fuck, Robyn!?  We’re just going to let this go by?  I don’t think so.  That’s bullshit.  We can turn her in to the police-“

“No, Joseph,” Gray said, disappointedly, “No.  We cannot let you.”

In an instant, Joey seemed to vanish.  “Wha…” Robyn began, “Joey?  Where?  What did you do?”

Gray turned to Robyn, eyes widening.  “Interesting!”

Robyn looked over at Valerie, shocked.  Valerie seemed equally surprised before they both turned to where Joey had been.  In the silence they could hear his tiny voice, and they saw movement on the ground where he once stood.  He had been shrunk.  “I don’t understand,” Robyn said, “Wait.”

“You’re the ones who did this,” Valerie said, looking up at Gray, breaking her silence.  Her eyes gleamed.  “You did this.”

Gray turned to Valerie.  “Oh we most certainly did, my girl.  What puzzles me, though, is we tried shrinking…” He gestured to Joey then Robyn, “The both of them.”

Valerie looked over at Robyn, eyebrows raised. 

Robyn, still in shock, was fighting to form a sentence or a thought of any kind and was stuttering to herself.  She then realized she needed to get Joey out of there, reached down to pick him up and held his squirming body in her hand.  Holding him up to her face, even after everything that happened in recent months, she still couldn’t believe it.  “I… Joey, I’m sorry.”  She started shaking, tears forming in her eyes. 

Gray gave her an amazed look.  “Ah, that’s right!”

“I didn’t… I didn’t want you to find out about it this way, Joey,” Robyn said, tears starting to fall down her face.

“Yes,” Gray said, his eyes now gleaming, “The only people who could possibly be immune to shrinking are people..” He grinned before continuing, “people who’ve eaten a shrunken person before.  We actually tried shrinking young Valerie here as a test to make sure she was, indeed, the kind of person she said she was.  No offense, dear.”

“Oh my god,” Valerie exclaimed, cheerfully choosing to overlook the last part of what Gray said, “SISTER!”

Robyn, despondent, looked down.  Holding Joey in her hand, despite their size difference, she couldn’t look at him right now, and just awkwardly held him there.  Joey looked up at Robyn, still getting accustomed to his new size, and the view of being held by his giant sister, and said, “No way.  Hannah, Robyn?  HANNAH!?”

“She…” Robyn shrugged sadly.  “I don’t know what happened, or how she got there.  But I was eating cereal one day, and I felt her in my mouth.  Squirming near one of my tonsils.  At first I thought maybe it was a bug, but… when I tasted her, I knew it was her.  And… I couldn’t help myself.  I figured she was already there, so why not… go through with it, and pretend it was all a big accident.”  Robyn felt horrible having to say it all out loud, here of all places, but a part of her couldn't help but enjoy what had happened.  Just like she enjoyed it in that moment, as well.

“I FINALLY HAVE A SISTER!” Valerie said triumphantly.  “BEST DAY EVER!  Er, oh, oops, sorry,” she said sheepishly as she realized the moment they were having.  “And sorry… big boy?  Little boy?  But you’re too naive and innocent for this brave new world with such people in it.”

“Yes,” Gray said, “Yes, young Valerie.  You’ll fit right in.”

“AM I SURROUNDED BY DEVIANTS!?” They all managed to hear Joey yell.

Everyone looked at each other, even Gray and the man who brought the briefcase all shared looks with the others, and they all shrugged and nodded, murmuring in agreement. 

Joey collapsed onto his sister’s palm, rubbing his face with both hands.  “Fuck me.”

Robyn sighed.  “Look.  I’m prepared to keep discretion on this.  I was, if you recall, trying to lead my brother out of here before he got us in some kind of trouble.  And if you ever want to employ me again I’ll more than likely take the job.  Just… please, you made your point.”

“Now more than ever,” Gray said, “The next time we talk it must be on a permanent basis.  I can’t believe we found two people to help with what we’re doing!  As gifted as Valerie here is, this was definitely worth the time and money invested!  But yes, please, I’m sure you have much to sort out.”

Robyn gave a sad look.  “Yes.”  She turned and left, and as they left Valerie heard objections in a small voice coming from Robyn’s hand.

Gray clapped his hands together, rubbing them as they met.  “Ah, alone at last, my dear Valerie!”

“I don’t know what you’re going to say, or offer me, but the answer is yes.  A thousand times yes.”

“You are just the gift that keeps on giving.  You don’t even need to know the details?  About your new job, or why we do what we do?”

“There’s only one thing I want to know, at least, for right now.  If I recommended others to join, would you allow it?”

Gray smiled wide.  “Absolutely.  But of course that is predicated on how well you do for us.  If you perform as admirably as your grades suggest you might, then anyone you recommend can work with you, or anywhere in our organization to have the… insurance… of being employees there.  And trust me.  We have all kinds of positions for anyone attending your school.”

Valerie smiled, a fire burning bright in her eyes as she considered the possibilities.  “Great!”

End Notes:

One thing I try to do as a writer is leave as much up to the readers' imaginations as I can.  I like to describe what they're wearing, sure, and other features that are important for some reason (Joey being a big guy, Valerie being particularly beautiful, etc), but a lot of how they look I leave up to the reader.  You guys might envision them differently than I do, or prefer them to be one way or the other.  For instance, I've always pictured Valerie as athletically built, but there's no reason why an overweight Valerie couldn't work for you, if that's your thing.  I can't help but wonder how you all imagine my characters visually looking as I write this story out.  I think it'd be interesting to know, and I think it's something that goes through every writer's mind at least every now and then.

 

But yeah, this officially concludes Act 2 boys and girls.  Thanks for all the kind words and feedback aimed my way!  I think it helped add more substance to my story when I incorporated ideas that seemed like they'd fit in well. 

 

As for Act 3, I have no idea how that will end.  If it ends, even.  The object of Act 1 and 2 was to get to this point where Valerie would eventually rise to power in this organization that's been responsible for the shrinking epidemic, and her and various other friends of hers end up getting into more mishaps with the tinies.  And the Jekyll/Hyde balance will become an actual paying career as well as a lifestyle for her as she becomes a kind of 'face' for this company. 

 

Truly, Act 3 can go on forever like that, with mishaps and misadventures galore.  Maybe it will, so it gives me an excuse to write random stories and mishaps here and there?  Or maybe the organization will be brought down?  Maybe Valerie will finally get some come-uppence shot her way?  Perhaps even end up shrinking, somehow?  I'm not even 100% sure how it'll go, but I think it'll become more clear as I write it out. 

ACT 3: Vini Vidi Vici by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Yes, it should be Veni.  Vini is intentional :P

 

Time to be a bad person all over again.

 

Handheld and vore-ish threats ahead.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes.  So, how are the special interns doing?” A strong feminine voice asked Gray.

Gray leaned back in his seat.  Currently, in his office was a woman in her fifties, wearing an executive outfit and with short auburn hair.  They both had glasses of a deep, dark red wine.  “Delightful.  They’re outshining even our fully fledged scientists in innovation.  It’s all that Valerie girl.  We might just be employing one of the best scientific minds in our era.  Her team, they’ve already almost managed to reverse the shrinking process.  We've really just had her group focus on that, with all the progress they've made, and put our other teams on... other assignments.”

“Good.  That flub last year might finally be getting behind us.”  She sighed. 

Gray gave the woman a half-smile.  “A concise word for accidentally shrinking such a substantial percentage of humanity.”

“Once we develop a way to right our wrong, then we can begin the plan in earnest.”

“Indeed we will, my dear.”

“The end justifies the means,” the woman said, raising her glass somberly.

“Mmm.  So it does,” Gray said, raising his glass in reply.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel sighed.  Things were almost great.  She jumped at the opportunity at starting her internship here with her girlfriend one year ago.  Working here, with Valerie and Lucy, starting her career as a biologist was something she was proud of.  Plus, she had her own lab coat she could wear, and she loved the way it felt, and made her look like an official scientist even though she was still in school.

She stood beside Valerie, watching her girlfriend study a specimen they had been experimenting on, seeing if they could reverse the shrinking process.  Things were almost great.  Except for one thing.  Vivian.

“Nah, not quite,” Valerie said, squinting through a microscope.  “If there’s too much of that radiation, the cells begin to break down before they even think about getting bigger.” 

“Way to go, Rachel,” Vivian scowled. 

Vivian was much closer to finishing her doctorate than the others, having less than a year left.  She was in her late twenties and she had long wavy black hair down to her chest and glasses.  She was another recruit the higher-ups decided to put on their team.  ‘She’s a pain in my ass,’ Rachel thought, ‘sometimes I’d rather be dealing with my old asshole roommate.’  “I put in as much as we agreed on!”

“Yeah, Vi, chill,” Valerie said, turning to Vivian and grabbing her by the shoulders, looking imploringly into her eyes, “Come back to us Vi!  Come out from deep inside Rachel’s ass and speak to us!” Valerie joked, shaking her dramatically as she spoke.

Vivian rolled her eyes, sighing but smiling.  “Whatever.  I was just so sure your procedure would work out, I figured SOMEONE had to be messing up somewhere.”

“How do you do that?” Valerie asked, frowning, hands still on Vivian’s shoulders, “How do you be so far up two people’s asses at the same time?!”

“Ugh!  Whatever, shut up,” she said, flushed yet smiling and turning away. 

“Okay,” Valerie began, “Now that we’ve sorted out our vaginas, let’s just finish our reports and be done for today.”

Lucy had been laughing the whole time this was going on.  Fortunately for her, Vivian wasn’t ever on her case, so this was actually the perfect thing going on for her.  She had a roommate back on campus that would’ve given Katie a run for her money in terms of being the bitchiest in the school, so she enjoyed her moments away as much as possible.  She was quiet, and typically wore her light brown hair in a ponytail.  She was shy, and mousy, and didn’t talk much, but she giggled a lot.  Especially when she was nervous.

Still, just because she was safe from it doesn’t mean Lucy approved of the way Vivian’s been.  It was very much a one-sided competition where she was constantly trying to throw Rachel under the bus, or put her down.  Plus, she knew Rachel and Valerie much longer.  And if anything, she felt like Rachel was a better scientist than Lucy herself, so she didn’t understand it. 

“Alright, bitches!” Valerie said as they finished up their reports, “Bitches, dismissed!  But not you, Vi, ya batch!  You GIT OVER HERE!” she yelled in a jokingly gruff voice.  “I’ll meetchoo two outside, though.” 

Rachel half-smiled sadly at Valerie before taking her leave with Lucy.  As they left, and Valerie narrowed her eyes at Vivian, Vivian asked, almost meekly, “Yes?”

“Don’t give me no yes.  I think I’ve been patient enough with you and Rayray all this time.  I was hoping you would’ve gotten over whatever balls were up your ass about her.  So what’s wrong, Vi?”  Valerie frowned, “we need to be one big happy family here, and you’re not even trying to family Rachel.”

“Family’s… a verb now?  Well, it’s just…”

“What?  You jelly of her?  If you were nice to the both of us I’m sure we would’ve all had a lovely threesome.  Or foursome.  Maybe a moresome, if Robyn wanted to join.”

“NO!  Ew!  I’m not…  I don’t… just no.  It’s just,” Vivian sighed, “Look at you!  You have such a great mind for science and methodology.  You shine so hard they even made you the leader of our team.  And I’m okay with that, because you’ve proven that you’re just that good!  Rachel, she’s just… she’s just holding you back.”

“Oh, my bad, I didn’t realize I hired you to be my life secretary.  You’re fired, by the way.”

“But-“

“Nope,” Valerie said, silencing her by placing a finger over her mouth, “Rachel is a fine scientist.  She was the first person I recommended be brought here to work, and not just because she’s a god damn work of art and has a nice ass.”  Valerie paused, distracted by her own words, taking a deep breath.  “Ahem.  What was I talking about again?  Oh, yeah!  So, think of it this way!  If you put her down, you’re putting me down, too.”

“Fine.  I’ll do better with her.  But, it’s just frustrating.  Without all this superficial sexuality distracting you, you can be so much more-“

“I thought I fired you.”

Vivian sighed.  “Fine.  I get it, I get it.  I know.  I’ll do better.”  She turned away, rolling her eyes, before heading out of the lab.

“I know you just did not roll your eyes at me, girl.  I’ll choke ya out, I will!”

Vivian paused slightly in her footsteps as Valerie spoke, and decided she should cut her losses and continue out the door, leaving the lab.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“You alright?” Lucy asked Rachel as they waited for Valerie.  They were in their normal attire now waiting outside the building where they worked, which was a large, pharmaceutical lab.  Both were dressed casually in jeans, Rachel wearing a button up plaid shirt, Lucy in a t shirt.  Lucy’s clothes were a bit looser on her body than Rachel’s more form-fitting outfit. 

Rachel frowned.  “Yeah, it’s just… getting old.”  She pursed her lips, looking back toward the building.  “I wonder what they’re talking about.”

“Might be setting her straight.”

“Yeah,” Rachel sighed.  “Maybe.”

“You ARE good at what you do,” Lucy said, blushing shyly.  “You know that, right?  You are.”

“Yeah,” Rachel said quietly, feeling oddly fragile, “Thanks.”

The doors behind them burst open and Valerie came out, wearing leggings, and a cardigan over a striped blouse.  “RAYRAYYY!  JUICYYY!  What up home slices!”  She said as she walked up and put an arm around each.  “Let’s git outta this popsicle stand.”

“Uh,” Rachel began, half smiling, “I don’t think that’s the right phrase, Val.”

“It is now, you BATCH.”  Valerie replied, leaning in closer to Rachel and grinning.  “I’m the boss, RESPECT me!” She turned full on towards Rachel and pulled Rachel’s head down, smooshing her face into her chest, smothering her with her breasts.  Rachel made muffled sounds of protest and tried pushing against Valerie’s body to free herself but Valerie held on tight.  “YOU’RE TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD, RAYRAY!  BE SAFE IN MY BOSOM!”

Lucy was giggling, enjoying the show, while Rachel struggled to breathe.  Eventually, Rachel pinched Valerie’s side, causing Valerie to yelp, let go and back off.  “Light, Val,” Rachel gasped, catching her breath, laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.  “That was supposed to be safe?”

“But look how happy you are, now!  You’re all SMILEY now!” Valerie said, pinching her cheek.

“Bah,” Rachel said, blushing and pulling away.  “Let’s just go back on campus and eat, you crazy bastard.”

————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, Vivian never actually left the lab.  After some meandering she managed to procure a small, handheld shrink ray from the prototype department on site.  ‘She won’t listen to me, whatever,’ she thought, ‘That’s fine.  She’ll thank me later when she becomes one of the greatest minds in the world.  Then she’ll understand.’  She donned safety goggles and began tinkering with the device. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Later in the evening, after dinner, Lucy left Valerie and Rachel to work on her studies.  Rachel and Valerie were now in their dorm room together, Valerie flopped down onto her futon.  “Ah, another day another dollar, am I right sista?” 

Rachel walked over and sat on her lap, swinging her legs over to rest the other part of the futon.  She leaned her head down on Valerie’s shoulder.  “Val…” she frowned, “Am I bringing everyone down?”

“What?  No!  Come on, girl.  Vi’s full of it and we all know it.”  She wrapped her arms around Rachel, pulled her close and nibbled on her neck.

Rachel giggled, blushing, squirming a bit on Valerie’s lap.  “I know… but still.  I don’t want to be the one bringing you guys down.”

“You’re not.  If anything, she is.  She’s going to be the worst when she graduates.  Imagine having to work with THAT when it’s a doctor?  Ugh!” Valerie grinned.  She ran her fingers through Rachel’s red/green hair.  “I talked with her about it.  Hopefully she’ll stop.  If not, then I’ll talk to Gray about it.  Or get Robyn to beat her up.”

Rachel gave a short laugh.  “If Robyn can take you on I’m pretty sure she can take anyone.”  She leaned her head closer into Valerie’s neck, giving it a gentle kiss.

“Aw, come on!  I’m getting better during practice.  One of these days I’ll get her.”

“Yeah, good farkin’ luck with that, considering she was special forces.”

Valerie reached down and grabbed Rachel’s butt, whispering in her ear,  “Mmm, now one thing that’s hard about working with you is looking at dis ass all day and not being able to touch it.”

Rachel blinked innocently up at Valerie, face reddening.  “What’s stopping you now then, hmm?”  She asked, tilting herself up so Valerie could grab more of her ass.

Valerie pulled her into a long, deep kiss as they let their passions and feelings play out.  All of Rachel’s fears and frustrations seemed to melt away.
—————————————————————————————————————————————

The next morning, Valerie’s cell alarm awoke them both.  “Oughhh, I hate waking up so much,” Rachel said groggily.  They were both naked under the covers, and her hand was resting just below Valerie’s neck on her chest.

“Come on, girl,” Valerie said, holding Rachel’s hand against her chest as she sat up.  “Gotta take care of bidness.”  She turned and saw Rachel falling back asleep.  “Oh no you don’t!”  Valerie started poking and tickling her all over her body.  Rachel giggled, yelling out, rolling off the bed and onto the floor.

“Light curse you, woman.”

Valerie giggled, leaning over and looking down at Rachel.  “Wakey wakey!” she sang.  “I have to be careful with you, y’know, you sleep through almost anything.”

“Ugh.  Yeah, yeah.”  Rachel slowly stood up and they both started getting ready for classes. 

It didn’t take as long for Rachel to be done, despite her lack of energy.  She opted to just brush her hair and leave it straight rather than braiding it.  She wore a similar outfit as the other day, and sat on the bed watching Valerie get herself together.  It was entertaining to watch.  ‘Kind of like watching a master artist speed draw a masterpiece,’ she thought, blushing.  She watched as Valerie expertly and quickly applied all kinds of make up, brushed and set her hair, tying it back into a stylish bun, and put on her clothes and complementary jewelry.  “Watching you makes me tired, sometimes,” Rachel said, smirking.

“Yeah?” She turned and walked up to Rachel,  “Well, seeing you in those clothes makes me want to rip them off.”  Valerie said, making a noise between a growl and a purr, playfully clawing down Rachel’s chest. 

Rachel blushed harder, grabbing Valerie’s hand.  “Oh no you don’t.  We got bidness!”

“Yeah, yeah.  Light fark you, and all that stuff you say.”  Valerie sighed.  “So, you got anatomy today?”

“Yep.”  Rachel checked the time on her phone.  “Ah, crap.  I should go.  Guess I’ll see you at lunch.”

“Not if I see you first.” 

Rachel smirked, and gave Valerie a quick kiss before grabbing her things and leaving the dorm. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel was on her way to the cafeteria after class.  She checked the time.  ‘Looks like I’ll be the one seeing you first, Val,’ she smiled to herself.

“Rachel!” she heard someone  called.  Rachel looked up at the figure running up to her.  It was Vivian, dressed in jeans and a tank top, carrying her purse.  “Hey,” Vivian said, out of breath.  Sorry.  Can we talk somewhere?  Private?”  She seemed a bit on edge as she spoke.

“Umm.  Sure.” Rachel replied, frowning.  She thought it was kind of odd Vivian would seek her out.  But, maybe she was ready to play nice with her now?  ‘She looks terrible, though,’ Rachel thought to herself, ‘like she’s been up all night, or sick, or something.  Was Val rough on her?’  “Let’s go to my dorm, it’s on the way to the cafeteria anyway.”

After an awkward, silent walk with Vivian, they made it into Rachel and Valerie’s dorm room.  “Valerie’s still in class?” Vivian asked.

Rachel nodded.  “Yeah.  She doesn’t get out for another half hour.  So.”  Rachel shrugged at Vivian expectantly.  “Whattaya want?”

Vivian narrowed her eyes at Rachel.  “I want you to back off of Valerie, cunt.”  She pulled out the shrink ray she spent the night tinkering with.

“S’cuse me..?”  Rachel tilted her head, frowning, and recognizing the device.  “You can’t honestly-“

Rachel was cut off as Vivian activated the device.  Before her eyes, Rachel had shrunk down to a little less than an inch.  She saw Rachel’s tiny form look around her, awestruck, beginning to panic.

Vivian smiled, gazing down at her newfound prey, chuckling.  She crouched down over her, her body looming over Rachel and casting a giant shadow over her and the area she was in.  “I’m sorry?  What did you say?”

Rachel fell on her ass in shock, taking in the view of Vivian.  “What… what have you done!?” She squealed in a much lower-volume voice than normal. 

Vivian gave an evil half-grin, her hand swooping down and closing over Rachel’s entire body just below her head tightly.  She sat on the floor, admiring her handiwork, giggling sinisterly.  “You’re all mine now.”  She felt Rachel squirm in her fist, the look of terror in her face.  “You stupid little whore,” Vivian moaned, bringing her fist to her lips, “You deserve being eaten alive.”  She talked slowly, over-emphasizing her words, letting her breath wash over Rachel’s terrified form.  “And I want to be the one to do it… so bad.” She sounded as if she were about to drool, or even orgasm the way she carried on.  “But I’ve got other plans,” she chuckled. 

“PLEASE!  VIVIAN!  DON’T DO THIS!”  Rachel yelled, struggling uselessly in Vivian’s grip, “OH GOD, I DON’T WANT THIS!  I DON’T WANT TO DIE!”

Vivian gave Rachel a slow, big grin.  “That’s what all the tinies say.  Isn’t it weird?”

“PLEASE!” Rachel pleaded, starting to sob, “I… I WOULDN’T EVEN MATTER TO VAL ANYMORE, ANYWAY!”

“Oh yes, I know.  Her ruthlessness with tinies is almost legendary.  That’s part of what makes her a great scientist.  And why you,” she looked down at Rachel, her grin quickly becoming a snarl, “are shit.  And before long you will literally be shit.”

“NO!  LET ME GO!  VIVIAN!” 

Vivian’s thumb moved over Rachel’s head and pressed her down deeper into her fist so her head was surrounded by her hand on all sides, muffling her tiny cries and begging.  Vivian smiled as she felt her flail a bit harder as she did so.  “Shut up, little bitch,” she said forcefully, though enjoyably.  “Funny you mention how much Val loves fucking with the tinies, because that’s what I’m counting on when she finds you.”  She loosened her fist a bit so Rachel could free her head and gasp for air.  “Oh look what we have here,” Vivian picked up something from the floor.  It was Rachel’s shrunken book bag.  “What class was this?”

“Anatomy,” Rachel sobbed, steadying her breath, tears streaming down her face.

“That’s funny.  Maybe I should teach you a bit about that myself.  I’m sure it’s one of my duties as an,” she leaned her mouth close to Rachel’s face “UPPER class-woman.”  Vivian suddenly stretched her mouth open as large as she could before Rachel.  She stuck out her tongue and said “Ahhhhhh!” mockingly as if before a doctor, giving Rachel an uncomfortably close view of her mouth, her slick tongue, and her throat and uvula undulating randomly in the distance.  

Rachel screamed, “NO!  PLEASE!”

As Rachel begged, Vivian placed her shrunken book bag on her tongue, which conformed underneath like a scoop and pulled it into her mouth.  Rachel watched helplessly as Vivian’s mouth closed, and as her mouth and cheeks moved while she tasted and sucked on all of Rachel’s books, notes, and work.  Then, Vivian pressed Rachel against her throat and swallowed it down. 

Rachel felt her face pressed against the hard, bumpy texture of her throat, felt the throat as it bulged and forced all her hard work this semester down into her stomach with a loud, terrifying gulp sound that felt like it shook her to her core.  She was crying hysterically now, repeating the word ‘no’ over and over as Vivian pulled her in front of her face again and said, “See?  Anatomy.  I hope you were taking notes.  Oh.  Sorry!  Too soon?”  She smiled.  “I’d offer you to go inside me and try to get them out, but my stomach acids are known to be… especially acidic.  They won’t last too long in there, and neither would you.”  As she finished what she was saying, she felt a bubble rise up in her throat, and she brought her mouth over Rachel once again and let out a loud burp.  Rachel was again surrounded by Vivian’s breath, this time consisting the sour smell of bile and whatever was left in her stomach as she felt her body assaulted by the belch. 

“F-FUCK YOU, VIVIAN!”  Rachel yelled, still scared but now equally pissed off, squirming fiercely to punctuate her words, “I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!  I TRIED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU AND I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU!  FOR FUCK SAKE!  WHY WOULD YOU F-“

Vivian cut her off by placing a special, small strip of tape over her mouth.  Something the organization made just for quieting tinies that they could not easily pull off.  She poked and patted Rachel’s face to make sure the tape was snug, and Rachel tried moving her head but there wasn’t much she could do to avoid it.  “Yeah, I think you’re done now, little bitch.  I hope you know, you were never a real scientist, just some whore playing dress up.  Say high to Valerie for me.  If you can.”  She giggled, and produced what seemed to Rachel as a giant bag of gummy bears from her purse.  “Valerie’s going to have a nice little surprise when I give her these!”  She opened the gummy bear bag and held Rachel’s squirming body upside down over it a few seconds before finally releasing her.

Rachel fell, her screaming stifled by the tape and her body moving of its own accord while free falling.  She landed on her back in the midst of several gummy bears.  Reeling in pain from the fall, she sobbed, crying, completely frustrated by her inability to do anything about her situation, and breathing hard through her nose while she panicked.  She looked up at Vivian’s smiling face through tear-soaked eyes as Vivian then closed the bag and gave it a good shake.  Rachel felt herself and the entire contents of the bag get jumbled around chaotically, feeling gummy bears wind up on top of her as she was pushed more towards the center of the bag.

Vivian gave the bag a good look over to make sure Rachel wasn’t easy to spot.  “So, time to find Valerie, Rachel!” She said mockingly over-cheerful, grinning wide as she left Rachel whimpering and pinned under what felt like a mountain of gummy bears. 


End Notes:

What a cruel world we have with such cruel authors being cruel. Or maybe it's the characters forcing the author's hand.  Stupid smart Vivian.

 

If you're expecting heavy vore next chapter, there's a sizable chance you're expecting correctly. 

 

There will also be SIZABLE REPERCUSSIONS (get it?) story-wise for Vivian's breakthrough.

Bouncing Here And There And Everywhere by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Yeah, I grew up in the 80's. 

 

Unaware vore time.

 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel lay sobbing, trapped beneath the weight of dozens of gummy bears of various colors as Vivian carried her towards Valerie.  With her mouth sealed, she was breathing hard through her nose.  One red gummy bear in particular ended up laying perfectly on top of her, her face pressed against its own face, the tears streaming down her face soaking into it.  Its position on top of her made it especially hard for her to move, almost like it was purposely pinning her.  The air inside the bag had grown stale and fruity. She sniffled, partly from pain and partly fear, struggling but finding no way to budge herself at all from her situation. 

While the amount of tinies Rachel abused did not come close to Valerie’s headcount, she was by no means innocent after what she did with Katie.  She had used various tinies as playthings, finding increasing pleasure in shoving them up her ass, eating them, or using them with Valerie in various sexual activities.  In some corner of her mind, she couldn’t help but feel this was karma working against her.

She didn’t know which hurt worse.  Vivian’s words and actions, or the fact that everything she accomplished up to this point was now, in fact, ruined.  Especially the relationship between her and Valerie.  They had been going out over a year now, and while neither felt like they were truly ‘in love’ with the other, or in a super serious relationship, they were still very much enjoying being together.  Rachel herself felt like her feelings were close to getting serious, but that was all over now.  ‘I’ve seen the look she gets when she plays with tinies,’ she thought in her distress, ‘I know what she did to Crystal.  Of all people, Crystal, her best fucking friend.  Her sister.  It’s over.  It’s all over.’  She cried and screamed as loud as she could in an upset frustrated rage, but between the bag encasing her and the small piece of tape over her mouth she was far too muffled to the outside world. 

She repeatedly kicked at the gummy bear on top of her in her agitation, sobbing, as it stared back at her with lifeless eyes.  ‘It’s not fair!’ she thought, ‘Why me?  Why did this have to happen?  How the fuck did Vivian even DO this?!’  She realized it was getting harder to maintain her breathing as she grew more panicked and frustrated.  Despite her increasing anxiety, she forced herself to breathe a bit more deeply.  She clawed at the part of the tape over her mouth, trying to get it off, but could only manage to tear off tiny pieces at a time.  ‘I don’t care,’ she thought, ‘I need this thing off my mouth.  Maybe I can at least get someone else’s attention.’ 

Apparently Vivian threw the bag down on top of something hard, because Rachel felt the force of the impact as it drove the gummy bears underneath her up into her already bruised back, causing her to squeal in pain.  She began fidgeting with the tape over her mouth more rapidly, knowing her time was running out.

————————————————————————————————————————————

‘Time’s running out, Rachel,’ Vivian thought, grinning to herself.  She wandered into the large school cafeteria and found Valerie, who was sitting with some earbuds plugged into her ears doing something on her iPad.  Vivian walked over and plopped the bag of gummy bears beside Valerie’s iPad. 

Valerie frowned, confused by the distraction.  She had been studying some more about certain compounds and components that could help with what they were trying to do in their actual job with the organization.  When she looked up and saw the bag of gummy bears, she gasped in joy, and pulled out an earbud.  “Vivian, you ol’ whatchamacallit!  You know what dis girl likes!”

Vivian gave a sly half-smile as she sat down beside Valerie.  Valerie noted she swayed in her movements, and looked exhausted.  “Do I?  I figured I owed you an apology.  About before, with Rachel.”  Vivian said.

“Me?  Naw.  T’was really between you and Rayray.  Gummy bears still MINE though!  But yeah, talk to her about it, if anything.”

“Her?”  Vivian grinned.  “Don’t worry.  We had a little chat back at her room before I came here.”

“Oooh really?” Valerie blinked in surprise.  “Things good now?  I don’t have to beatchoo up again?”

Vivian giggled.  “Nah, no no no, all good.  We certainly sorted ourselves out.  Speaking of, I left you a little surprise in that bag!”

“Ooh!  Interest piqued!”  Valerie smirked as she began undoing the bag.

“I’ll be right back, though!  I have to get some food, too!  I’ll join you both!”

“Yup,” Valerie replied over a handful of gummy bears already inside her mouth, making little ‘nom nom’ noises as she chewed.

Vivian gave a wicked grin before turning away.  ‘Love it when a plan comes together,’ she thought.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel gave a small squeal as she felt the bag loosen around her.  She also heard and felt the movement of gummy bears far above her.  She realized she was running out of time, the small amount she had to begin with, and started giving in to her fear and panic, ripping and clawing pieces of the tape over her mouth.  She heard a loud, echoing tapping noise emanating from seemingly all around her.  In her terrified state, she had no idea what was causing it, but it was Valerie rapping her fingers from her free hand against the table in a steady rhythm as she went back to research on her iPad.  Rachel sobbed, kicking at all the gummy bears around her in frustration, her face red around where the tape had been placed and where she had been fidgeting with it. 

As time wore on and she worked at the tape, Rachel felt the gummy bears on top of her gradually lessen their pressure on her body.  She squinted as she was now able to make out the light of the cafeteria showing through the gummy bears on top of her, and movement of giant trunk-sized objects she assumed could only be Valerie’s large fingers.  They were getting larger and larger until they finally stopped, pulling up a seemingly impossible amount of gummy bears in their grasp.  Rachel squirmed as she was almost taken up with them to their fate, and managed to fall back down before being moved too far.  It was then she was finally able to remove enough of the tape to where she could open her mouth and gasp for air. 

Rachel wanted to scream now more than she ever wanted to do in her entire life, but she could only lay there gasping for air.  She didn’t realize the toll on her lungs from having her mouth sealed off for so long while she panicked, and despite her circumstances she was just happy to breathe in enough air her body needed through ragged little breaths.  She was on her back again, wincing at the sight of Valerie’s gigantic form towering over her.  The fear at this point seemed to hurt her on an actual physical level.   In the back of her mind, she admired her past lover’s beautiful features as she stared down to study something beside her.  Her eyebrows were furrowed, which she did when she was super concentrated on something, or solving a problem or equation.    Rachel felt more tears well up in her eyes as she thought back to earlier that morning when things seemed almost perfect in her life, which now felt to her like almost a lifetime ago.  She giggled in spite of herself and her situation at the cute ‘nom nom’ noises Valerie made as she ate the candy.  The way it conflicted with Valerie’s very serious expression in this moment was the most endearing thing.  Some people thought the noises she made when eating candy were annoying, but for Rachel it always put a smile on her face. Her eyes drifted down to Valerie’s almost blood red lips as they worked and chewed up the gummy bears she had recently snatched up. 

Shaking her head to snap herself out of her reverie, Rachel stood up, her footing awkward and unsure on the mound of remaining gummy bears.  ‘I have to do SOMETHING,’ she thought desperately, as she looked up at Valerie chewing her food and making small ‘nom nom’ noises, ‘That… that could’ve been me.’ Rachel shuddered as she watched Valerie’s tongue slither out and glide along her upper lip as she worked on her mouthful of candy. ‘…And she probably wouldn’t have even noticed.’  Her thought was punctuated by a large gulping noise as Valerie finished the gummy bears in her mouth.  Shadows loomed over Rachel now as Valerie’s hand quickly reached into the bag once more.

Rachel yelped, whimpering as she was caught up in several other gummy bears.  This time escape was impossible as she was trapped and pinned almost too perfectly within the cluster of candy.  ’No no no no NO NO NO!’  Rachel thought.  “VAAAAL!” She screamed.  She was slightly muffled by the surrounding gummy bears, but surely Valerie could still hear her?  “VAL!!  DON’T EAT ME!”  She sobbed, crying in frustration as she squirmed yet remained trapped. Valerie lifted her and her other fellow victims up in one handful out of the plastic bag.  Rachel kicked, and cried as loud as she could, panicking once again to the point where she could not even form words, but only yell out loudly every so often in between her tears.

Valerie overturned her hand so that the pile of gummy bears she just picked up rested in her palm a moment.  Her mouth moved before the handful of treats while she worked out bits of the last handful she just ate, gulping them down to join the rest.  She would’ve been able to hear Rachel’s screams, perhaps even feel her panicked movements in her hand, but her attention was still far too focused on her iPad, and she once again had both earbuds in her ears as she listened to music while reading.  Within moments she brought her palm full of goodies to her mouth and opened wide, tilting her hand up as her mouth hungrily accepted the awaiting handful of prey.

Rachel had managed to stick her head up out of the pile of gummy bears she found herself in.  Her body felt disoriented from the sudden movements Valerie made to bring her into this position, but as she adjusted to her surrounding she looked up and saw Valerie’s large, plush lips.  In some corner of her mind, she remembered what it was like to kiss them, and once again felt a weird moment of wistfulness amidst all her terror.  The next moment, Valerie’s lips parted, and she screamed helplessly one last time as she saw Valerie’s pulsating tongue and teeth, all with bits of different colored gummy bears stuck and strewn about, her throat and uvula only partially visible in the darkness over the crest of her tongue.   In one quick motion, almost as soon as she started screaming, Valerie’s open maw descended upon her and the pile of candy, her lips closing over and sealing Rachel and the candy within the humid cavern, cutting them off from the outside world and leaving her and her fellow treats in a stifling darkness.

To say things were kicked into high gear for Rachel was a severe understatement.  Once Valerie’s lips closed, she was swished around violently within Valerie’s mouth.  She felt the force and power of Valerie’s jaws as her teeth chewed the food, and she could feel the effects of the movement itself as she somehow managed to avoid their deadly motions.  Valerie’s tongue pushed, pulled, and swung her around, coating her in sticky saliva and pressing and slamming her around.  At times Rachel found herself thrown against a tooth, hitting her back and opening her mouth to scream in pain to only inhale Valerie’s now fruity smelling spit and cough.  Other times she felt the giant load of Valerie’s tongue bearing down and rubbing on her entire body with its slick, smooth underside as it worked the rest of the food in the humid cavern.  And other times she WAS part of the swirling mass of candy and spit, in danger of getting chewed up while being able to hear the most subtle of Valerie’s moaning as she enjoyed the candy and pressed Rachel against her firm yet bumpy palate.  The more she tried to breathe, the more spit she had to inhale, and the more her lungs demanded her to continue breathing for oxygen it was not receiving enough of.  For Rachel, it was hell, but it was a miracle she didn’t get bitten at all during the chaos, and an equally unfortunate miracle that Valerie couldn’t be bothered to notice the non-gummy bear in her mouth. 

Rachel heard Valerie make a quick, sudden sound as a warm gust of air hit her from the twitching walls of Valerie’s throat, and all movement in the mouth stopped for just a moment.  Rachel was still coughing and sputtering, fighting to take a clear breath without inhaling any of the spit stuck to her face.  She managed to take a breath in her hellish environment, but her breath was too ragged and she felt Valerie’s spit that had entered much of her orifices clogging up her windpipe, and she ended up in a coughing fit once again.  Unable to yell out or even speak, all she could do was fearfully hope that, perhaps, Valerie noticed her and was about to spit her out.

After that quick, almost still moment, though, broken only by the gusts of air flowing from Valerie’s throat, the tongue started working quickly again, gathering Rachel up and working her up into a thick, sticky mixture of chewed up gummy bears.  Rachel trying to yell out ‘NO,’ but was silenced by her own coughing and the goopy mixture she was now within.  She felt herself and the mixture moved very quickly and chaotically, and whimpered silently as she felt gravity tilt as Valerie worked the mass to the back of her throat.  Then, she felt a brief moment of the sensation of free falling before hearing a deafening gulp from all around her. 

Panicking again, she squirmed and fought the muscles of Valerie’s esophagus as best as she could, but they tightened over her body like a vice from all directions, painfully squeezing her and the gummy bear bits into her body.  It felt like her trip would never end, and all the bumps and bruises all over her body and especially her back were magnified by the chewed up candy bits pressing into her body.  It was all she could do to gasp for air that was in limited supply within this swallow of food, with candy pressing against all sides of her head, getting tangled up in her hair as she struggled the tiny bit she was able, and pushing dangerously over her face.  She couldn’t tell if the enormous heartbeat echoing in her ears came from within herself, or if it was Valerie’s own massive heartbeat as she passed nearby it on her journey.

After what felt like the longest amount of time she ever experienced, Rachel felt herself squeezed down through the tight ring leading into the stomach.  She couldn’t help but gasp in pain, taking in some spit and gummy bear taste, as she and the rest of the food were mashed strongly and unfeelingly through the sphincter leading into the stomach.  Rachel felt the hot, powerful ring as it slid all along her body as she was pushed through, and the entire time it felt like it clamped down around her tight.  She cried out from the pain and was afterward immediately silenced by the sphincter briefly choking her.  Her head was pushed down through soon after, and she found herself free falling once again.  This time she managed to scream, despite her acrid environment threatening to send her into another coughing fit, for the short amount of time she had until she fell into Valerie’s boiling hot, goopy stomach acid, thick with whatever she ate for lunch in addition to the gummy bears. 

Rachel flailed her arms and legs as she went under, trying to blindly find the surface through all the churning muck and chaos, her eyes tightly closed.  Once she found she could not possibly hold her breath one moment longer, and was about to intake a mouthful of bile, she finally managed to break the surface of the acid.  She fought to breathe through the acidic environment and through her own coughing as her coughing fit started up again, her lungs trying to clear themselves of Valerie’s sticky saliva and gummy bear remains that she happened to inhale.  She wanted desperately to settle down and rest somewhere, but the walls of Valerie’s stomach constantly churned and moved her around, which made resting an impossibility.  Exhausted already by her short but excruciating experience, all she could do was try her best to keep her head above the ocean of acid and semi digested bits of food, her coughing a tiny sound compared to the squelching and rumbling noises Valerie’s body made as the oppressive chamber worked on digesting its meal. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

A short time before, Valerie was chewing the last handful of gummy bears in her mouth as she scrolled through articles on her iPad.  There was only one gummy bear left, and she always liked to save one to pretend she was a giant eating a little person.  Of course, she could live the dream now, but it was still a bit of imaginative fun she enjoyed doing.  “Nom nom,” she whispered as she chewed, thoroughly enjoying her mouthful of candy and, unbeknownst to her at this time, the taste of her girlfriend.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone approaching her table.  She looked up and with a momentary ‘mmm’ sound, paused her chewing before quickly gulping down her treats.  “Juicyyyy!” She sang.

Lucy settled her tray of food on the table and sat across from Valerie.  “Hi!”  She looked around.  “Rachel not here yet?”

“Nah.  Haven’t seen her.  Dunno what’s keeping her.  Vivi’s here, she told me she had a quick chat with her earlier.”

“Yeah?”  Lucy frowned in concern.  “I don’t know.  I’m kinda worried.  You know how Vi’s been with her, and I think it’s been really getting to her lately.”

“Hm,” Valerie looked up again from her iPad, “That’s a good point.  Okay.  Now I’m concerned.  We should probably make sure Vivi didn’t actually abuse her again.  If she did, I think Rayray’s going to like the punishment I have in store for her.”  Valerie gave out a sinister ‘Muwahaha’ as she took out her phone and sent Rachel a quick text.  She felt something bubble up in her chest, so she covered her mouth and tilted her head downward, letting out a sizable burp despite her closed mouth.  “Oof.  Excuse me.  Gummy bears be fightin’ me!  They should be nicer to a lady that’s torturing them slowly in her juices.”

Lucy giggled, wincing slightly in disgust as she shook her head.  She knew Rachel and Valerie ended up eating their share of tinies, but it was always odd to her.  ‘I have different tastes, I guess.  So to speak.’

Valerie sighed.  She checked her phone and there wasn’t any word back from Rachel.  “Well, she said she caught Rayray in our dorm, so I’ll check there real quick.  I’ll be right back!  But just to warn ya, Vivi is out there somewhere!  And she’s joining us!”

“Oh.”  Lucy shrugged.  “She can’t have done anything too bad to her, then, if she was planning to eat with all of us?”

“Yeah, one can hope!”  Valerie stood up.  “Don’t let nobody take my stuff!”  And with that, she started heading over to the dorms, holding out her phone the whole way in case Rachel ever replied. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, inside Valerie’s gut, Rachel managed to finally stop coughing as much.  She wheezed, her breath labored as she fearfully waded through the stomach contents and fought the current caused by the moving stomach walls.  She sobbed, screaming in frustration as the stomach gurgled around her, stewing in her girlfriend’s stomach acid, keeping her head just above the surface of the ever-moving pool.  She wasn’t in any pain yet, but the acid was just a bit hotter than she could stand, and she was starting to feel itches in random spots throughout her body as it soaked into her skin and clothes. 

“WHY!?” She sobbed in frustration, before giving another final scream.  “WHYYYYY!?  VIVIAN YOU BIIITCH!”  She started coughing again once she was done, spitting out more of the saliva she ingested from Valerie, dripping down her chin and into the rest of the stomach contents.  ‘Ew,’ she thought, now that it was starting to sink in where she was, and how it smelled like pure vomit within her organ prison, she wretched, puking up a mixture of her own stomach juices, Valerie spit, and gummy bear bits into the mix.all around her.  The walls’ constant motion kept pushing her back and forth, ensuring she was getting thoroughly soaked in her own puke.  “FUUUCK!  GET ME OUTTA HEEEEEERE!” she screeched, ending her scream in a quiet sob as the only replies were more of the stomach’s constant, uncaring churning and gurgling. 

After a while of wading through the muck and cursing and screaming and despising her situation, she had an idea.  ‘My phone!  I wonder if it even works… it’s waterproofed, but this is…!’ She shuddered, unable to finish the thought, and managed to reach into her soaked jeans pocket and pull out her phone.  She hit a button to check if it still worked, and to her surprise the screen lit up and she saw she had a text message from Valerie.  She felt a momentary sense of victory… until she noticed her environment.  The phone gave off a small amount of light, but she could easily make out the ribbed, pulsating walls of the stomach with the veins running all throughout the organ, the dull colored acid, the chunks of food and semi-digested, unrecognizable bits, the sphincter at the top she fell through.  She whimpered as she took in the reality of her surroundings, the sight of which filling her with far more dread than anything else up to this point.  She screamed, panicking once again, accidentally dropping her phone as she flailed around, crying the word ‘no’ over and over.

She managed to get a hold of herself and force herself to breath more steadily.  She gagged at the smell as she did so, letting a small sob afterwards, but was a bit more used to her environment now given her time here.  The light her cell was giving off was dim now, giving everything a much more creepy, sinister look.  ‘I have to get it back,’ she thought worriedly, ‘I have to try to let someone know where I am.  Someone has to care… even if Valerie doesn’t.  Someone HAS to care… right…?’ 

She took a deep breath and dove into the acid.  Keeping her eyes closed, she swam to about where the bottom was, but since the bottom pulsed and churned along with the other walls of the stomach it was hard to remain in contact with it, as it was constantly pulling away or pushing her away.  Rachel swam around as long as she could, waving her hands around and she tried reaching for wherever the phone could be.  Then she resurfaced, gasping, crying out due to the pain the prolonged exposure her eyes had to the acid.  ‘Fuck me, that wasn’t a good idea but I had to try.’  She blinked, trying to be able to take another look around once the acid was more or less gone or diluted, and she felt it tingle as some of the acid was worked within her eyes.  If she could see, she’s know her vision was getting a bit blurry, but she noticed she was back in complete darkness.  At this point her skin was starting to burn, almost like a really bad sunburn covering her entire body, even her face now.  She herself didn’t know why, but the acid was getting stronger because Valerie was now wandering around campus looking for her.

‘My phone,’ Rachel thought, shivering and in pain, ‘I bet it got sucked into her intestines.  I bet that almost happened to me just now when I was looking for it.’ 

She was right on both accounts.

————————————————————————————————————————————

‘Geezus, girl, where are you?’ Valerie thought.  She had just checked their dorm room and was on her way back to the cafeteria.  She checked her phone again.  No reply still.  ‘I swear, if she’s doing something dumb, I’m probably going to do something dumb to Vivi.’

————————————————————————————————————————————

Lucy had been picking at her meal this whole time.  She wanted to wait for the others before she really started, but she was also too hungry to wait.  She pursed her lips as she noticed the lone gummy bear leftover in Valerie’s bag.  She reached her hand in it, and pulled it out, looking down at it.  It was a blue, cotton candy flavored gummy bear.  For a moment she stared down at it, wondering what it would feel like to gaze at a tiny like this, with the intent of swallowing them down.  In one quick motion, she tossed the gummy bear into her mouth, swirled it around and savored it, then chewed it up and swallowed, her gulp moving the bits of candy down her throat and within her chest into her stomach.  She shrugged.  ‘Really doesn’t do it for me.  I can’t imagine people would taste too good either?’  Lucy looked over and was shocked by Vivian standing there, watching her.  She let out a small yelp.  “AHH!  Wha-wha, Vivian!?  I didn’t even notice you.”

Vivian arched an eyebrow.  “Enjoying yourself with Valerie’s gummy bears, dear?”

“Uhh.  There was only one left, I swear!”

“Mhm?”

“No, really!  She just got up in a hurry.  She was…” Lucy paused, hesitating, “well, she was… worried about Rachel, so she went to look for her.”

“Wait,” Vivian said, narrowing her eyes, “Look?  For her?  Like, she didn’t know where she was?”

“Umm.  Yes?”

“Was she just playing with you?”

“Uhh.  I don’t think so?  Why would she?”

Vivian sat down, surprised, almost in shock, noting the empty bag which once had a substantial amount of gummy bears.  ‘Did she eat her… by accident!?’ She thought.

“Are you okay?” Lucy asked, “You look like you would lose a wrestling match with a pillow.”

Vivian paused, looking over at Lucy confused.  Lucy returned the confused look, feeling a bit awkward and uncomfortable, and then Valerie arrived.  “Hiiiii guys!” Valerie sang, before grunting in exasperation, “So, yeah, I couldn’t find Rayray.  VIVIAN!” She shouted in a mock gruff voice, “WHAT DID JOO DO WITH HER!” She put her arms around Vivian’s neck from behind and jokingly made as if she were strangling her.

If Vivian had more time to process and think things through, she might not have replied as she did.  “Uhh.  She was the surprise in the bag of gummy bears.  You didn’t see her when you ate them all?”

Valerie’s face now was one of pure twisted confusion.  “WATT!?”

“I… I made a shrink ray that would work on people who had eaten the tinies.  And… and I shrunk her and put her in with your gummy bears.  I thought…” she blinked, “I thought you’d notice her there.”

Valerie was frozen there now, her arms wrapped around Vivian’s neck in an ironically perfect position for what she probably wanted to do.  Valerie, however, was starting to feel nauseas.  Not because her stomach disagreed with eating her girlfriend, necessarily, now that she was aware of it, but because it was almost as if her stomach knew what had to happen next.  After a few seconds of considering her options, Valerie let go of Vivian and ran off, bumping into a couple of other students as she raced towards the girls’ bathroom.

“V…Val!” Lucy called, following her.

Vivian sat there, wide eyed, in disbelief.  ‘Wow.  Rachel really was insignificant, I guess!  Ha!’

End Notes:

I warned ya!  Not only is it time to be a bad person, but I warned you this was a vore centric story!  But don't worry, I'll sprinkle more variety in soon, and more interactions with people who are not Valerie!  But for now, this has to happen. 

 

I know it's been a month, but hopefully I dressed this up alright.  I could feel the dust unsettle from my writer parts as I worked on this story for the first time in a while.  You know how it is.  But I still intend to finish this as much as I ever did before.  Or bring it to as finished as it can be. 

Brought to Heel by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Continued vore, some feet.

————————————————————————————————————————————

The churning and gurgling continued within Valerie’s stomach, but it was otherwise silent.  The viscous liquid splashed about the stomach walls, with bits of semi digested gummy bears and food still strewn about in the soupy mix, though there were a lot less than there had been moments ago.  For a while, nothing seemed to disturb the rhythm of the stomach’s work as it slowly processed its contents.  Then, there was a loud splash as Rachel fought to break the surface of the acid, gasping as she inhaled as much oxygen as she possibly could in the sweltering environment, and as much as her semi-digested lungs could handle.  She could feel her chest rattling as she took in what little air there was to offer within Valerie’s stomach, and her voice had become raspy.  Breathing, and making any kind of noise was a painful strain.

Rachel knew she was mere moments until she was digested here, in her girlfriend’s stomach.  It was taking all she could just to stay afloat in the acid.  Her body burned agonizingly, not just on the outside but from within as well where she accidentally ingested acid during her plight.  Her body was starting to enter shock, but she desperately tried to hang on in order to survive for as long as she could despite her predicament.  Every cough and every sound she couldn’t help but make made her hurt even worse.  Her body felt sluggish and heavy as she tried her best to tread Valerie’s stomach acid. 

As the stomach continued to churn, and she fought to stay afloat, Rachel swore she could hear Valerie’s voice, as well as other people’s muffled voices from inside the organ trapping her.  In her pain and delirium she couldn’t tell what was being said.  Her mind was slipping away, and it was getting impossible to keep her ahead above the surface of the pool of acid that threatened to send her to oblivion.  Rachel felt some kind of downward force as the opening to the small intestines took in more of the stomach’s contents.  It was a force she was unable to struggle against anymore.  She felt her body dragged hopelessly down beneath the acid.  She gave one last, ragged sob which was easily drowned out by the sounds of Valerie’s digestive system as she whispered “Help me,” in a gravelly voice before being pulled under.  Bubbles rose where Rachel had been dragged down, and then once again nothing but the sounds of the stomach’s churning and gurgles remained. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

‘Shit shit shit!’ Valerie thought as she hurried to the bathroom.  As she ran in, she bumped into another girl with loose waist-long brown hair washing her hands, but Valerie was too preoccupied to look up at who it was, or apologize.  She quickly went up to one of the sinks and stuck two fingers down her throat.  Gagging and then puking over the sink, she held out one of her hands, vomiting into it and letting the liquid drip down as she used it to kind of sift through the mess.  Letting the disgusting mess flow through her hands, she didn’t see any Rachel shaped lumps anywhere.  ‘Come on, beebee girl!’ Valerie thought anxiously, once again opening her mouth wide and sticking her fingers as far back into her throat as possible.  Inwardly, she tried to prepare herself for the worst… either she’d see Rachel’s dead, digested body, or perhaps there would be no Rachel at all.

Again she puked, gasping as the liquid once again dripped through the slight spaces she kept between her fingers.  After most of the liquid drained, laying in her palm, she saw Rachel’s shrunken form, coughing and sputtering.  Valerie rolled her over onto her side with a finger, and similar to what she did with Crystal, she poked down with her finger on Rachel’s small belly, causing Rachel to vomit and cough up some of the harmful contents she ingested to help relieve the stress on her body. 

Valerie winced down at Rachel.  She was badly burned.  Her skin was a deep dark red almost everywhere.  Only a few spots above her waist seemed lightly burned.  Her once long hair was now cropped short and jagged around her shoulders.  She had bruises and sores dotting all over her tiny frame.  Her form-fitting pants and flannel shirt were nothing more but rags, still barely cling onto her body.  Rachel looked up at Valerie, and felt like she must have died.  There was no way this could be real.  “Val…?”  She whispered, her voice still strained and raspy, “Val… y-you… you saved me…” And with that she finally passed out from all her pain and exhaustion, with a slight smile on her face despite it all. 

Valerie held her there in shock for a few moments as Lucy burst into the bathroom.  “Val!  Are you…?” She walked up beside Valerie and saw the small, still, soaked form of Rachel’s semi-digested body in the palm of Valerie’s vomit-moistened palm.  Lucy winced at the sight of her.  “Is she…?”

“She’s alive.  Barely.  Can you get an ambulance for her?”

“Y-yeah.  Sure.  Uhh!”  Lucy exclaimed as Valerie grabbed one of her hands and gently laid Rachel onto her palm. 

“Sorry.  I need to talk to Vivian.” 

Lucy’s eyes widened as she looked up into Valerie’s.  She couldn’t help but shiver between the dead look in her eyes and the feel of Rachel’s wet, battered body.  She was so glad she wasn’t Vivian right now.  “Yeah.  I’ll call… them…” Lucy trailed off as Valerie stomped past her towards the bathroom door.  She shared an awkward look with the girl who’d been washing her hands.

The bathroom door swung open again before Valerie reached it, and Vivian slowly stepped through.  “Hey, wha-“

Valerie cut her off by grabbing her and throwing her against the wall.  “HOW?”  At this point, Lucy gulped and quickly headed out to make the call outside, where she'd get better signal, anyway.

Vivian gritted her teeth as she was suddenly flung against the wall.  She gave Valerie a peculiar look.  “You’re mad?  But why?  With Crystal you- hrrrk!”  At this point, the girl nervously washing her hands quickly departed, feeling as though discretion might be the better part of valor at this point.

Valerie cut her off by applying pressure with her arm against her throat.  She steadied her gaze into Vivian’s.  “HOW?”  Valerie snarled.

“I… I’ve been working on something as a kind of hobby, I guess.  I wanted to see if it was possible to create something that can shrink people who’ve… you know… and it took me a long time but you’ve gotta admit, it’s pretty cool,” Vivian said, starting to giggle nervously.

Valerie cut her giggling off by once again choking her with her arm.

Vivian gasped, struggling fruitlessly against Valerie.  “Why do you even care so much!?  How many tinies have you had your way with!?  Even ones you were close to!  Why is this any different!?  Think!  You know I’m right!”

Valerie scowled, but she realized she actually wasn’t completely sure herself why she was so upset.  Rachel meant a lot to her, yeah, and she certainly didn’t want her time with Rachel to end.  Then again, with Crystal it was almost too easy to give in to her desires, and that was long ago at the beginning, before she even embraced her urges fully.  So… why did this set her off?  ‘Either way,’ Valerie thought, ‘I’m going to take it out on Vivian.’  Valerie reached into Vivian’s purse, pulled out the shrink ray she had used on Rachel, and backed away.  She aimed it at Vivian.

“I’m HELPING you, Valerie!  Can’t you see that!?”

“You…” Valerie began through clenched teeth, unable to find any more words as she tried to steady her aim on Vivian.  She exhaled.  “…You.”  She squeezed the trigger on the ray gun, and Vivian instantly shrunk down to about an inch and a half. 

In her trauma, Vivian fell to her knees, and before she was given a moment to think, Valerie brought her giant black bootie cladded foot and slammed it down in front of her, just within Vivian’s arms’ reach.  Vivian anxiously looked up as Valerie towered over her, glowering, her face still deadened as she stared down at the newly transformed tiny girl. 

“Just so you know,” Valerie began, “I’m not going to eat you.  Not yet.  I want to feel you suffer.  I want to feel the bones in your body break one by one as I please.”  She started to unzip her shoe that had been threateningly close to crushing Vivian.

“Come on, Valerie!  You NEED me!  I’m the-“ she paused as Valerie dropped down on her butt as she worked off her left shoe, feeling the floor shake violently for in that moment, rattling her teeth.  It took a few seconds for her to shake off the shellshocked feeling it caused within her, and she continued.  “I’m.. I'm the only one who can keep you on the path to greatness!”

Valerie placed her shoe beside her, revealing her foot dressed in a black sock.  She wiggled her toes slightly.  “You’re so concerned about the path of greatness, Vivian.  You should be more concerned with the path my feet walk.”  With that, she reached down and swiped up Vivian in her hand.  Valerie relished the feeling for a time, squeezing Vivian’s tiny squirming and squealing form before pulling out her sock and dropping her in.  Valerie grinned devilishly at the moving bulge that was now steadily descending down her leg, past her ankle now.  She clapped her hands in girly excitement and giggled, a playful light returning to her eyes.  “I just realized how cool I sounded saying that!”  She lowered her face closer to Vivian’s obscured, squirming form.  “And now?  We’re going to have fun, you and I!  Long awaited fun, heehee!  Yessss!”  Using her fingers, she gingerly rubbed and massaged Vivian’s body deeper into her sock until she was under Valerie's toes.

Stepping gingerly so as to not hurt her occupant just yet, Valerie put her shoe back on, lacing it nice and tight before getting to her feet.  Vivian was now under the ball of her left foot.  With a flourish and over-emphasized step, she put all her weight onto Vivian’s body.  She heard a satisfied crunching noise, almost like a tiny twig was snapped.  She even FELT Vivian’s bones snapping in her damp prison.  Valerie inhaled in pleasure, hearing the muted screams of agony now coming from her foot.  And once again, as far as she was concerned, it was a good day.

————————————————————————————————————————————

End Notes:

It's funny, but this whole chapter was basically written for months, now, I only added the last two paragraphs before I realized 'holy crap, this is long enough to be a chapter, maybe.'

 

Yes, I'm alive.  Been having a tough time of this whole 'real life' business.  Lost my job recently, so I'm in a weird place where I'm super busy, yet also not busy at all at the same time. 

 

I also kind of wanted to push this story out for Vore Day.  I thought it'd be especially cute doing so since this is also the first chapter where one of my characters actually survived getting eaten, too.  Alas.  Always next year, I guess.

Lady Jekyll? by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Some butt and implied feet.

————————————————————————————————————————————

“You all right in there?” Robyn asked.  She was still dressed in her bodyguard uniform from work, a black three piece suit, though she had the tie off and her blouse unbuttoned a bit.  Her curly blonde hair was halfway down her back, and tied back with a black ribbon.

“Ugh.  Yeah, yeah,” Joey replied impatiently from her jacket breast pocket, his arms dangling over the front of it.  They were in their apartment, a pretty good and open space in a luxury high rise.  It took some getting used to for both of them, as they had been used to some ratty hotels during their work as private investigators.  Ever since Robyn started working for the same organization that hired them to find Valerie, they have been living the life.  They were even able to afford tinier versions of the kinds of clothes Joey liked to wear, which is why he was sporting his baggy jeans and jersey in shrunken form.

“You going to behave?”

Joey scoffed.  “Come on, man!  I don’t start shit and you know it.”

“Perhaps.  But don’t poke the bear.  Er, rather, the dinosaur in this case, I guess.  Even if she’s asking for it.”

Joey let out a loud, exasperated groan.  Well, as loud as he could, anyway.  Being shrunk for the past year or so had brought its fair share of complications, but he could never get used to how humiliating it was. Riding around in his sister’s breast pocket was like icing on a cake he never asked for.  Robyn had gotten close with Valerie and her friends over all this time. They often ran into each other on the job, and ended up hanging out quite often.  Robyn even sparred with Valerie once in a while on days they visited their apartment.  Not that Joey was a fan of Valerie, or her many idle threats and teasing that she ended up throwing his way.  ‘Pretty sure why that psycho hasn’t actually fucked with me yet is because she knows Robyn will kick her ass,’ he thought. 

It was the early evening now, but earlier Valerie called with the news that Rachel had an accident, and that they were both on their way over to talk about it.  Valerie sounded oddly cheery, even more so than usual, and it made Robyn uneasy as she went around putting finishing touches to cleaning for their guests.  “Wish she could’ve been a bit more specific.  It’s weird something happened to Rachel and they’re coming over here right after she gets out of the hospital.”

“Meh.  Tell me about it,” Joey said.  They heard a knock on their door, and could hear the sound of Valerie’s voice singing some nameless tune from the other end.  “Fuuuuck, she got here quick.”

Robyn strode over and opened the door.  Valerie stood before her, dressed in black dress pants and a nice long-sleeved white blouse with her hair tied back in a ponytail.  Her blouse was unbuttoned some to expose a good portion of her cleavage, where a tiny Rachel nervously clung, wedged between her boobs.  Rachel seemed to be wearing very plain clothes, which they probably bought on their way over. Valerie raised some sort of device at Robyn, aimed… then started making laser sound effects.  Robyn arched an eyebrow, and smirked subtly. 

After a good fifteen seconds of Valerie imitating gun noises and Robyn and Joey remaining stoic, Valerie sighed in mock exasperation, hands dropping to her sides.  “Oh come on guys, ask me!  You know you want to!”

 “We thought you might want to get that out of your system first,” Robyn replied. 

“Ugh!  Whatever!”  Valerie grinned, then stuck out her tongue.  “Anyway, it’s a long story.  Do you mind?”  Robyn made way for Valerie and, apparently, a shrunken Rachel, and swore she heard a muffled squealing coming from somewhere nearby as she walked past.

————————————————————————————————————————————

They were all sitting in Robyn’s living room, Valerie on the couch with Rachel having a whole cushion to herself, with Joey on the armrest above Rachel.  Robyn opted to sit in a nearby chair.  “So, Vivian shrunk Rachel, you ate her… accidentally, somehow.  Then you shrunk Vivian and kept her in your shoe this whole time-“

“My sock, thank you!” Valerie interrupted.

“-sock, rather.  And Rachel was more or less okay after waiting to be checked out by a doctor?”

“Right.”

Robyn shrugged.  “That wasn’t too long.” 

“Ha ha!  Funny Robyn is funny!” Valerie joked.  “Seriously though, yes… apparently not only did Vi find a way to shrink people we thought couldn’t be shrunk before, she accidentally found a way to make them durable.”  Valerie frowned.  “It’s very strange because nothing I’ve seen in our experiments should’ve been able to cause this.  The type of radiation we use as a catalyst, it’s almost like…” Valerie paused. “It’s almost like magic. It’s just so… random, and unreliable, and yet there’s so much we don’t even know about it yet.  Or anyone in the organization, really.  We can do anything with it.  At least, that’s how it feels.”  She shrugged.

“Hm,” Robyn replied, sighing.  “Bah.  That kind of makes my job harder, then.  Once word gets out… and in this day and age, it’s pretty much been out since before it even happened, then everyone… every country, every person is going to have eyes on the company.  I mean, shrinking?  Plus a way to possibly grant people high regenerative properties?  Having either alone in itself is strongly coveted by anyone, let alone both.”

“Yeah,” Valerie said, looking up in thought longingly.  “Imagine all the things we could do with that power, though.  And the leaders of the place just choose to do some boring ‘for the good of humanity, but not really’ mission.  We can do so much more.”  Valerie’s eyes started to gleam.  “Think about it!  What if we make indestructible tinies!  We’d make a killing.  They’ll squirm the whole way through your digestive system, guaranteed!”  Valerie’s cheeks reddened, and she crossed her legs, shivering in pleasure, becoming breathless.  “Just imagining it makes me want a whole box of those tinies.”

  Robyn arched an eyebrow again.  “Do I have to get a couch protector next time you come over?”  Valerie giggled mischievously, but deep down Robyn truly wondered about Valerie.  ‘She’s blessed with great intuition and physical prowess, and she has such powerful, chaotic ambitions.  I’m kind of afraid of what she might become.’ 

Robyn decided that the best thing she could do was be there for Valerie and support her, and hopefully help steer her towards the better path.

————————————————————————————————————————————

While Valerie and Robyn were catching up and chatting away, Rachel sulked on her cushion, only half paying attention.  “You alright, there, short stack?” Joey asked from his perch.

Rachel shook her head.  “It’s just… it’s been a crazy day.  I mean… I thought I was really dead.”

“Yeah.  Well.  Welcome to the good life, girl.  There ain’t enough alcohol in the world to make this shit any easier.”

“Have.. you guys had any accidents like that?”

“Nah, we’re careful.”

“No?  Nothing, like, you were trying to get her attention and fell into her cereal?  Or into her shoe just before she put it on?”

“What!?  No!  I’m not a fucking idiot.”  A small smirk crept up on Rachel’s face as she regarded him.  “I’m not, okay!?”

Rachel broke out into a full smile.  It was probably the first moment she felt this cheered up.  Especially with what happened before, she felt uneasy around Valerie.  And to make matters worse, Valerie’s idea of keeping her safe was shoving her precariously into her cleavage, while talking about how good sex will feel for herself tonight using Rachel along the car ride over here.  It filled her with dread, but now she had a moment’s respite. 

“Why the fuck’s that so funny!?”  Joey asked, grinning himself.  “I’m kidding.  It’s good to see you smile, though.  You’re beautiful when you smile.”

Rachel blushed, looking down.  “If you say so.”  At this point, she heard Valerie talking about having tiny people survive through her digestive system.  As she heard Valerie talk about it, her smile faded, and she brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.  She felt her body shake on its own as flashes of her ordeal inside Valerie shot through her mind.

Joey eyed her, growing a bit more somber.  “Did I ever tell you about why I walked around with that stupid ass pipe?”

Rachel looked up, blinking her big colorful eyes as she was brought back into the moment.  “No.  Why?”  She was actually curious.

“Well,” Joey began, “The truth is, private investigatin’ was more Robyn’s gig.  I was more of a helper than anything.  I’m real bad at being subtle.  Shocker, yeah?  Planting bugs on people, having to take ‘em down, or whatever.  Robyn was always better suited for that kind of thing.  Or, well, any part of the job, really, so fuck her.” He gestured with his middle finger in Robyn’s general direction, and Rachel giggled. “Anyway, as big of a guy as I was, I hated having to move against people like that.  Left a bad feelin’ in my gutmeats.  Plus, I was terrible at it.  But I was always good with talking to people.  And I found the best thing to do to get a sense of people is to shock them with something, something they’re not used to seeing.  Especially if it’s something dumb.  Get genuine reactions from them in that moment, so I can better tell when they’re being genuine with me or not, or get a better read on the kind of person they are.”

“Holy crap,” Rachel said, eyebrows raised, “That’s cute, gorram it.” 

Joey shrugged.  “Eh, got the job done enough so Robyn could swoop in and do her thang.”

“Also, it’s ridiculous,” Rachel giggled, “That as farkin’ big as you were, you weren’t great at playing hardball.”

“Yeah?  Fuck you very much,” Joey replied, chuckling. 

Rachel blushed a bit deeper.  She decided maybe she should stay here with Robyn and Joey instead of Valerie, since there was surely going to be pain and suffering going back home with her.  ‘I don’t even know if I’ll live til tomorrow if I stay with her,’ Rachel thought anxiously.  But before she could tell Joey her thoughts, Valerie clapped her hands together suddenly, snapping everyone out of their respective talking groups to immediately gather attention.  “Okay!” she began, “There’s something I want to talk to you and Joey about, Robyn, but I want to do it without Rayray listening.”  She turned over to Rachel, eyes gleaming, grinning wickedly.

From her vantage point beside Valerie, Rachel couldn’t see Valerie grinning.  But, past her shoulder, she could see the intent in her eyes.  Realization hit her when she saw Valerie hop to her feet suddenly.  “Val, don’t you FUCKING-“

Valerie cut her off by slamming her butt down onto Rachel’s cushion, and immediately began wiggling and bouncing on top of the tiny girl.  “Just a sec guys,” Valerie said, “gotta get her between the ol’ cheeks.”  She ground her butt into the cushion.  “Ooh!  She’s a fighter!” she gasped, “Mmm!”  She turned over to Joey, cheeks flushed.  “Would you let me eat you, little boy?  Then I can have a lovely trifecta of someone under my foot, someone under my butt, and someone inside me.  Mmm…” Valerie slowly licked over her upper lip as she stared down at Joey and continued shifting in her seat.  Combined with the fact that Vivian's struggles against her foot had grown so weak, she was turned on enough to almost make a swipe for Joey against her better judgment, but she managed to refrain herself.

Joey sighed frustratedly.  Robyn arched an eyebrow at Valerie, ready to pounce if she moved against Joey.  Though Robyn had just moments ago been thinking about trying to steer Valerie on the straight and narrow, and though part of her felt really bad for Rachel at the moment, she couldn’t help but be jealous at how carefree Valerie could be.  She also couldn’t help but feel a bit turned on by the display, either, as Valerie rubbed her ass all over the cushion and Rachel.

After about thirty more seconds of wiggling, Valerie settled down into the spot, crossing her left leg over her right and eased off of Joey.  “Mmm.  There we go.  Perfect.  Nothing like giving myself a wedgie.  And with no hands!”  She grinned, then suddenly leaned forward and gasped a bit, “Oh my god.  She’s thrashing around SO hard in there.  It feels so gooood!”

“Again,” Robyn said, “Getting couch covers next time.  Can we make this quick, too, for Rachel’s benefit?”

Valerie smiled provocatively at Robyn.  “Come on, you know you like it!  Mmm!”  She gave her butt cheeks an especially good squeeze for Rachel’s benefit before leaning back on the couch.  Her expression then turned oddly serious and focused, despite the desperate squirming going on within her buttcrack.  “So, what I wanted to ask is… what’s wrong with me?”

Joey scoffed.  “You’re seriously going to lead with THAT?”

Valerie smiled.  “Yeah yeah, but like… the weird thing is, about a year ago when this whole shrinking thing happened, I had to, like, fight myself to NOT eat my friend Crystal.  Right at the start of it.  But with Rachel, when I learned I ate her, I just…” she shook her head, “I just immediately hurled her back up.  I’ve been thinking about it and I’m not sure why I did.”

Robyn frowned.  “Did you ever feel bad after eating Crystal?”

“No!  Never!  I mean, I miss having her around to beat up and stuff, but there’s no way I regret doing it.  It’s amazing, especially when you’ve known the person for a long time,” Valerie said wistfully. 

“Classy as ever,” Joey said.

“Hm.” Robyn thought.  All this talk was really starting to turn her on as well.  Plus it was making her recall swallowing her sister so long ago, and she cleared her throat to try to snap herself out of it.    “Do you think you’d eat Rachel, though?  On purpose?”

“Hells yeah, sista, you crazy!?” 

“I don’t know, Valerie.  Maybe you do feel bad on some level.  I mean, in this case it was your girlfriend.  Someone you’ve been intimate with.  Maybe it’s like, you know how a dentist will numb the pain before removing a tooth?  You don’t feel the pain, but the tooth’s still getting removed, if you follow.  And technically the pain’s still occurring, it’s just your brain isn’t understanding it at the moment.”

“So, you do think I feel guilty?” Valerie frowned.

Robyn shrugged.  “I mean, I can’t say for sure what’s going on in that beautiful mind of yours, but perhaps on some level you do.  Perhaps Rachel is an exception for you, and you’re not willing to just let her digest.  Or, you know, suffocate,” Robyn said, eyeing Valerie’s butt. 

“Ahhh, she’ll be fine!  Anyway, I’m curious to see what kind of punishment these two can endure.”  Valerie giggled, and swung her left foot back and forth.  “This one’s been in there a good four hours.  And I guess if feeling bad is what this is all about, then I could just throw Rayray back up or whatever when I’m done with her!” 

“Yeah… that’s the spirit,” Robyn replied sarcastically.

 

————————————————————————————————————————————

End Notes:

Light on the action here, but as hinted in this chapter there's going to be a whole lot of it for the next chapter or three.

Ménage à trois - Part 1 by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Butt, mouthplay, and the aftereffects of being left in a shoe for six hours.

————————————————————————————————————————————

“FUCKING VAAAL!” Rachel screamed after Valerie had just sat on her.  She immediately felt the titanic weight of Valerie’s ass shift and squeeze all around her as she wiggled in her seat.  For Rachel, it was chaotic and impossible to avoid let alone stop from being maneuvered as Valerie pleased. She couldn’t resist as the constant moving of Valerie’s butt squashed and mangled her tiny body until Rachel felt her entire body being pushed up in between her butt cheeks as the flesh started to surround her and trap her there.  “NO, YOU FUCKING BITCH!  FUCK YOUUU!” she flailed as much as she could, drew back her arm and punched forward as hard as she could.  She groaned in disgust as she realized she just hit Valerie’s asshole, and felt it twitch around her fist before she managed to pull it back. 

This seemed to cause the opposite reaction from Valerie that Rachel could have hoped for, as Valerie was just more turned on by this and clenched her butt cheeks together.  Rachel gasped as she was crushed and all the air was forcefully squeezed out of her lungs while she was pressed upward and squeezed tightly against Valerie’s pants and crack, the walls of flesh surrounding and trapping her all around.  She started feeling light-headed and was about to pass out until Valerie’s butt eased up some, though nowhere near enough for her to escape.  She started panting, her body trying to get in as much needed oxygen as possible in the musky environment. 

Rachel screamed as loud as she could in a primal rage, but all of it was thoroughly muffled by Valerie’s ass.  What’s worse is that Valerie was right, and now she couldn’t hear a thing going on outside.  Rachel struggled and pushed against Valerie’s cheeks to try to at least get in a more comfortable position, but every time she pushed her body sank into the soft yet firm flesh around her instead of really moving it off of her.  Not to mention, every time she moved, Rachel would feel Valerie’s ass as she unconsciously flexed or twitched.  It almost felt like she was being taunted every time she tried to do anything.

The humiliation of it all was about as unbearable as the heat that had been building up in her prison.  ‘How the hell did she even manage to trap me up here so fast?’ Rachel thought bitterly.  Over time, the heat started becoming too much for her body to handle, even though Rachel had given up and stopped moving.  Her body ached, and she was certain the moist sweat that now covered her body wasn’t entirely her own.  She started feeling dizzy, and once again slowly started passing out. 

————————————————————————————————————————————


“Aaaanyway,” Valerie sang, “I should probably get going.  These tinies aren’t going to take care of themselves, am I right?”

“I hope you know that I have to take in that modified shrink ray you brought here,” Robyn said.

Valerie pouted.  “What?  Don’t trust lil old me?”

“Not as far as I can throw you.”

“Hey, you can throw me pretty far!”

“Yes.  And I trust you much less than that.  Besides, it’s my job.”  Valerie reluctantly handed over the shrink ray, looking very much like a little kid deprived of their favorite toy.  “Hells, Valerie.  It’s not like you’ll get in trouble, or anything.”

“Yeah… but that thing is beautiful, I tells ya.  A work of art!”  Valerie sniffled and wiped away at invisible tears, then stood up.  Rachel had still been stuck against her ass as she stood, but after a second or two after Valerie de-wedgied her pants, Rachel fell back onto the couch cushion unconscious.  Valerie picked her up and made sure she was still breathing.  “Aw, she’s tuckered out, the little dickens!  Can’t blame her.  My ass had that effect on her even before she shrunk.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure your ass has that effect on just about everyone,” Joey said, “In that it’s exhausting.”

Valerie grinned and bent over, showing her butt off to Joey and rubbing one of her butt cheeks.  “Don’t worry little boy, there’s plenty for both of you.”  She winked, gave her ass a quick slap, and stood up straight again.  Joey groaned and rolled his eyes.  Valerie’s hand closed over Rachel, holding her in a tight fist.

“Well, I suppose I’ll see you tomorrow, then,” Robyn said.  “Make sure you, uh, look after those two.  Don’t eat them.  I actually like Rachel.”

“Wait, why can’t I eat Vi then!?”

“Don’t know what the higher ups will want.  We should talk to them first before engaging in our, um… miscellaneous interests.”  Robyn shrugged.  “For all you know they’ll even give her back over to you for your… allowance.”

“Ughhh!  Fine!  They should be fine for tomorrow, then.  Anyways.  Catch yas on da flippy flops!” Valerie strode out of the apartment. “Byyyyye!” she yelled in a sing song voice as the door closed behind her.

“You actually think she won’t do it?” Joey asked.

Robyn shrugged.  “Hopefully not.  With the talk we had today, I hope Valerie ends up making the right choices.”

“And if she doesn’t?”

Robyn sighed.  “Well.  For now I must have faith that she’ll do the right thing, because the decision on what kind of adult to be is something she should make on her own.  What we do will depend on just what she decides.”  Robyn looked down, then held up the shrink ray.  “At least we have this, for now.  Maybe all of this will help her realize that shrunken people are still just that.  People.  Maybe she’ll finally ease off them.”

Joey scoffed, shaking his head.  “Look, girl.  You’ve said before I’ve got better insight with people.  So you gotta believe me when I say that there is no fucking way in hell she would do that.”  Joey scowled at their front door.  ‘Leaving those two with someone like her is a big ass mistake.’

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel finally came to, rubbing the sides of her head as she sat up.  She still felt dazed, and looking around didn’t immediately recognize where she was.  She blinked and cleared her head, as she started to remember what happened.  ‘Fucking Valerie sat on me until I passed out,’ she thought bitterly, ‘She’s such a pain in the ass.  I need to get away from her.’ 

Surveying her surroundings, Rachel recognized where she was; on top of Valerie’s bed back at the dorm.  ‘Holy crap, how long was I out for!?’  She heard the sound of running water, and saw the bathroom door open with steam coming out as Valerie took a shower.  Looking around, she saw another figure with her on the bed, crouched and huddled as far away from her as they could get.  Rachel then realized that this figure was Vivian.

Vivian looked over at Rachel.  She looked ragged, and her clothes looked especially stained in different spots all over her.  She seemed tired, defeated, and mentally broken.  Yet in spite of herself, she found herself smiling when she noticed Rachel looking in her direction with a look that could shatter glaciers.  “Sorry?” Vivian tried saying.

Rachel snarled, getting to her feet and started running over to Vivian, fueled by her burning rage for both Valerie and Vivian.  “YOU FUCKING BITCH!  THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!” She tackled into Vivian, and even though Vivian was a half inch bigger, she was taken down easily.  Rachel wrapped her arms around Vivian’s neck with the intent of choking her out, but then something started snapping her out of her anger.  She realized Vivian smelled terrible, like concentrated dirty sock smell.  Then she realized how wet her clothes were still.  Disgusted, she let go, and backed away holding a hand up to her nose.  “What the FUCK, Vivian!?”

Vivian looked down, still smiling despite everything, but her voice broke as she talked.  “I was in Valerie’s sock for I don’t know how long.  It was hell, Rachel.  She kept breaking me over and over.  And just when my body would fix itself, she’d break it again.”  She gave Rachel a desperate look.  Rachel continued glowering at her.  “I know.  I know.  But we need to work together right now or I don’t think either of us are going to make it out of this alive.  RIGHT now while she’s showering.”

In some corner of her mind, Rachel couldn’t help but feel a bit bad for Vivian.  “Fuck,” Rachel said, starting to sob, “FUCK you!” She punched Vivian in the face with all her might, laying her on her back, unconsciousness tugging away at her mind.  Tears in her eyes, Rachel sniffled, and massaged her hand.  “Find your own fucking way out,  you piece of shit.”

Rachel turned away and started walking to the edge of the bed and froze in fear.  Valerie’s face towered over her, eyes eager, as Rachel realized she was being watched this whole time.  “It’s about time you noticed lil old me,” Valerie smirked, blinking her eyes innocently. 

Rachel’s fear gave way once again as she became more and more enraged.  “You…” Rachel growled, “YOU fucking bitch.  You don’t FUCKING touch me!  Stay the hell away from me!”

Valerie giggled.  “It’s funny, how all the ‘light curse you’ and ‘fark this’ and ‘gorram that’ thing is suddenly all gone.  Now you’re cursing like a real person!  So proud!”

“I’m not dealing with any of this,” Rachel screamed, “Or EITHER of you!  I’m fucking leaving!”

Valerie’s hand swooped down and she pinned Rachel to the bed with her index finger.  “Aw, are you now honey dearest?  How about this.  Go on, leave now and I’ll let you go.  But if you stay then that’s the choice we’re all going to hold you to here in the court of Lady Valerie.”

Rachel squirmed under the weight of Valerie’s index finger as it painfully pressed into her entire back.  She frantically pushed against the soft bed, and for a second it felt like she managed to budge Valerie’s finger a bit before Valerie pressed down on her harder. 

Valerie giggled as she toyed with Rachel.  “Welp, looks like you chose to stay after all!  Guess my feminine charms still work on you, lil lady!”  Valerie removed her finger.

Rachel sat up painfully.  “Fuck you… you fucking cunt.  I want nothing to do with you.”

“You know what, Rayray?  I think you need a time out.”  With that, Valerie opened her mouth wide while lunging forward and engulfed more than half of Rachel’s body, her soft pink lips wrapped around Rachel’s thighs just under her butt.  She lifted her head up into the air, Rachel’s legs kicking and flailing, and slurped the rest of her inside in an instant.  “Mmm,” she moaned.  “She tastes even better than I imagined,” talking over her treat.  She continued sucking and licking Rachel’s entire body, enjoying the taste of every bit of it.  She squeezed her tongue up into her chest and slurped along her breasts, licked in between her legs and up along her butt that she once lusted after so much back when she was normal sized.  Though now she was enjoying it in a much different way.

Valerie gave a small chuckle as her face now loomed over Vivian, who was still frozen in place by Valerie’s sudden appearance.  Vivian watched in horror as Rachel popped out of Valerie’s pursed lips, now completely soaked in spit.  “I’M SORRY!”  she screamed, trying to wriggle free. “PLEASE!  VAL, I’M SORRY!  DON’T EAT ME AGAI-” Valerie made another slurping sound and Rachel was dragged back in, though now Valerie’s lips were pursed around her head which was still barely visible to Vivian.  Valerie gave her a moment in that position to plead and cry before her lips engulfed her and she was completely within Valerie’s mouth once more. 

Valerie grinned, chuckling more.  “This reminds me of a time,” she started, trying to talk over Rachel’s body and not drool all over the bed at the same time, “I had this couple.  Oh my god.  They were so much fun to torment.  Mmm.” Valerie pinned Rachel to the roof of her mouth and gave her several good licks up and down her entire body before maneuvering her squirming form to a pocket between her cheeks and her gums for safekeeping.  She gulped down the majority of the spit in her mouth as loud as she could for the ‘pleasure’ of her little morsel.  Valerie giggled as she felt Rachel’s squirming stop for a moment upon hearing her swallow, then even felt Rachel shiver in her spot against her gums.  ‘I’m trying not to eat you, Rayray.  But you don’t need to know that right now,’ Valerie thought.

Valerie stood up, her large, powerful and voluptuous body towering over Vivian.  It was at this point Vivian realized she was actually completely naked.  And much to her dismay, one of Valerie’s hands had been slowly working around her nether regions.  “Um,” Vivian looked down, oddly both jealous of and disgusted by the sight, “I’m not a… I’m straight, you know.”

Valerie grabbed Vivian, holding her entire body in a fist with only Vivian’s head free.  She brought her over to her lips and licked the side of her face, then held her in front of her eyes.  “Do I look like I care?” Valerie asked quietly.

————————————————————————————————————————————

End Notes:

Holy crap, what is this?  Did I just update three times in the past two weeks!? You'd think this was the kind of story that got regular updates, or something.  Figured I'd add some of the good stuff to help make up for my absence. I sense it'll be some time before I update again, but I have a good outline of where the story will go for the next five or so chapters.

 

The night for these three is just beginning.

Ménage à trois - Part 2 by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Otherwise known as "Rachel doesn't learn."  Or "Goddamnit, Rachel."

 

Mouth play / vore threats, insertion, butt, feet, facesitting. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie sat down in the middle of her bed, Vivian in hand.  She dropped Vivian before her on the mattress.  To Vivian, she was a good twenty feet away in tiny person metrics from Valerie’s vagina, but the warmth and aroma of it seemed to surround her, almost trapping her.  And as much as she wished she couldn’t tell, it was extremely easy to see how wet she was.  Valerie raised her left foot over Vivian and pressed it down onto her body, then continued to idly finger herself.  “You were such a great foot pet,” Valerie cooed, “But being in my shoes for so long?  That’s a gift I don’t give to many tinies.  I want you to show some gratitude, you little bitch.  Worship my foot.”  Valerie gasped as she teased inside herself, feeling herself get even wetter and more sensitive.  She didn’t feel any movement from Vivian, and scowled, taking on a more commanding tone.  “Now.  Worship my foot.”

Vivian grunted.  Valerie wasn’t pressing down on her with her full weight, but it was still tough to move around, and Valerie had trapped her on her belly.  Squirming against the sole of Valerie’s foot, she managed to move onto her back.  ‘Worship her feet?  The hell am I supposed to do?’  Vivian clenched her teeth while breathing through her mouth.  Valerie’s foot didn’t smell bad now that she showered, but she wasn’t much of a foot person.  She began rubbing and massaging it as best as she could with her tiny arms and hands.

“Not good enough,” Valerie warned, breathlessly, getting off as she felt Vivian’s movements, “Use your tongue, too.  You stupid whore.”

‘Fuuuck,’ Vivian thought.  She stuck out as much of her tongue as possible and began to lick, doing so timidly at first causing Valerie to press down on her harder.  Vivian took the hint, resigned herself and started licking as much of Valerie’s skin as she could. Even though she had just showered, there was still plenty of dust and lint stuck to it, and Vivian wretched in disgust as some oversized debris became stuck her mouth or tongue, but forced herself to quickly continue lest she incur Valerie’s wrath again. 

“Ooh, yeah, there you go, now, you little bitch,” Valerie gasped, her mouth wide open, circling a finger around the opening into her vagina.  She started grinding her foot into Vivian, making sure her tongue and hands reached other parts of her foot, as well as her toes.  Because of that, Vivian was getting covered in her own spit as she frantically tried to please Valerie.  “You’re getting me so hot, so much hotter than Rachel’s been able to get me lately.”  Valerie moaned, her mouth stretching open wider.

Rachel climbed out from the pocket between Valerie’s gums and cheek, feeling the air move in and out of Valerie’s open mouth as Valerie continued fingering herself.  She managed to pull herself up onto one of Valerie’s teeth before quickly hopping onto her tongue.  It was freezing cold to her, as she was thoroughly covered in Valerie’s spit.  “What the fuck,” Rachel began, coughing and sobbing as she tried working her way out of Valerie’s mouth, “What the FUCK did you just say!?  You fucking cunt!”

Valerie felt Rachel squirm her way on top of her tongue, and smiled as much as she could with her mouth open when she heard Rachel’s angry squeaking.  She closed her mouth, and Rachel gave a loud yelp as her world once again became dark.  Valerie swished her around her mouth, gathering her with as much saliva as possible before spitting it all out into her free hand.  Rachel frantically moved out of the pool of spit she’d been trapped in, coughing and gasping for air.  Valerie giggled, watching her.  “With your hair that short, you know, you look like a proper dyke now.”  Valerie brought the struggling Rachel to one of her boobs.  “Do something about it, then, you little bitch,” Valerie replied, “I want you to play with my nipple.  Do a better job than Vivian and I’ll take it back.”

“FUCK you!  I’m not doing shit to pleasure you.  I was your FUCKING girlfriend, for fuck’s sake!  Didn’t that mean anything to you!?”

Valerie scowled down at Rachel’s defiance.  “You were a toy then, and you’re a toy now.  Do what I say.”

“Or what, Valerie!?  You’re going to shove me inside your pussy!?  Like the TOY that I am!?  Or EAT me again?  Why did you even puke me back up if you’re gonna pull this shit!?”

“You’re no good to me if you’re digested.  What a waste of a great toy,” Valerie pulled her finger away from her pussy and glided it over Rachel’s body, leaving a trail of her pussy juice on her.  Rachel yelped and tried to dry herself by rubbing it off.  “I think you just helped me realize why I was so angry, Rachel, after I ate you.  It wasn’t because of what Robyn was going on about.  I knew that was bullshit, but I didn’t know why.  It’s because when I,” she paused, making a loud gulping noise to emphasize her point, and traced her fingers down her neck, “gulp you down… I don’t want it to be an accident.  I want it to be on my terms.  I want to digest you when I say it’s time.”  Valerie scowled down at Rachel.  “You should be fucking grateful.”

“PWHAAAAAAT!?” Rachel yelled incredulously,  “EXCUSE ME!?  Grateful for WHAT, you crazy bitch!?”

“You thankless whore,” Valerie growled,  “If I didn’t puke you up, I’d be squeezing you… whatever’s LEFT of your pathetic little body out of my god damn asshole right now.”

Rachel could tell Valerie was seething mad.  She never saw Valerie all that mad before, so to see her at such an intensity right now would’ve been extremely frightening even if she were normal sized.  In the back of her mind, she felt a tug of warning trying to stop her.  But she was too pissed and hurt to listen to whatever fear or common sense was trying to worm its way to the forefront of her mind.  “I’m DONE WITH YOU, YOU OVERSIZED CUNT!” Rachel stamped her foot on Valerie’s palm, some of the spit splashing as she did so, “I should’ve left you the moment I realized you were just-“

Valerie poked Rachel over onto her back harshly, interrupting her, “You know what, ‘Rayray?’  I make the decisions now, ‘Rayray,’ and you know what I've decided?  You’re going to be the first tiny ever to know what it’s like to be trapped in my ass.” 

“W-WHAT!?”  Rachel yelled, but at the same time was caught offguard.  “B-but, you hate butt stuff being done to yourself.  I’m not an idiot.  You can’t bluff me, you stupid bitch.”

“I don’t give a fuck.  Vivian is doing a hell of a job turning me on right now, and you’re ruining tonight for me by pissing me off with your stupid bullshit.  So if you’re not going to behave like she is, then you know what?  It’s just like you said.  You’re nothing but a toy, and you’re going to get used for HOURS.”

“FUCK YOU!  I’m a PERSON you bitch!”  Rachel turned and ran for it, jumping out of Valerie’s hand.

Valerie swiped with her other hand, catching Rachel easily in her fist.  She brought her up to her face, which was twisted in rage, her eyes deadened.  Her other hand revealed a dildo, showing it off to Rachel.  “I’m going to use this to literally shove you as far as I can up my ass.  Just like how I used to do for you when we had tinies together.  Fitting, I think.”  Eyeing Rachel all the while, she ran her tongue up and down the length of the toy.

Rachel watched her, wide-eyed, then started panicking.  “NO!  LET ME GO!  FINE, WHATEVER, I’LL LICK YOUR FUCKING NIPPLES!”

“Oh no,” Valerie narrowed her eyes, “This is happening now.  Goodbye, ‘Rayray.’  Say hello to my ass for me.”  With that, any protests coming from Rachel were cut off as Valerie spit a large amount of saliva all over her body to get her nice and lubricated, then stuck her on the tip of her finger.  She lied down on her back, her foot pinning Vivian’s body in place as she lifted her other leg and spread her ass cheeks.  Rachel managed to clear enough spit over her face in time to scream as Valerie brought her and her finger closer and closer to her asshole with great speed.  Before she knew it, Valerie had pushed Rachel’s squirming form partway into her asshole, and she let the tiny girl squirm against the orifice.  ‘This is the greatest feeling,’ Valerie thought, ‘having her right on my bare asshole.’  After some time enjoying it, she easily pushed Rachel in a whole finger-length within her ass.  Valerie shuddered.  “Oh.  My.  GOD!”  She screamed.  ‘No wonder why she did this with tinies.  This is like when I sit on them times a THOUSAND!’ 

Valerie bit her bottom lip, rubbing some lube on the dildo and making good on her promise.  She slowly worked the toy inside her, pushing Rachel’s squirming body in as deep as she could before removing the toy.  She cried out in pleasure as she felt this tiny girl she knew so well get trapped deep within the confines of her ass, could feel her tiny hands and legs fearfully grabbing and pushing against her as she was trapped and squeezed from all sides.  Valerie was in heaven.  She swore she could eventually get off by just laying here and enjoying the feeling of Rachel in her ass, but she was far too horny and impatient for that. 

She removed her foot pinning down Vivian and grabbed her, immediately thrusting her deep inside her pussy.  Valerie’s moaning grew more frequent as she felt Vivian struggle and fight to be free.  Her vagina squeezed violently down on Vivian’s body, crushing her, which Valerie did nothing to lessen the impact of as she had with other tinies.  Valerie stroker her clit, feeling Vivian’s body break and snap from her pussy.  “Oh, fuck,” Valerie cried out as waves of pleasure rippled through her body.  A torrent of cum flooded Vivian as Valerie orgasmed, cum leaking out onto the bed as she screamed in pleasure.  Valerie shuddered, feeling the aftershocks of the amazing orgasm she just experienced, gasping.  “Fuuuck,” she sighed. 

Valerie regained her breathing slightly, before giving a sexual giggle.  She sat up, grinning down at Vivian’s still form laying in a small puddle of cum, which was what was left as most of her cum had already absorbed into the mattress at this point.  Vivian coughed, then vomited, cum flowing out of her mouth.  She started sobbing in pain and humiliation.  Valerie stroked her tiny quivering form with her finger.  “Good girl,” she cooed, as if talking to a dog, “Good girl.  You deserve a break.”  Valerie left Vivian laying in a puddle of her cum, leaned back on the bed and pulled out a vibrator.  Rachel was still driving her crazy from deep inside her ass.  Valerie grinned, gasping as she brought the vibrator to her clit.  She knew it was going to be a good night, and she planned to orgasm as much as possible regardless of whether the tinies could keep up. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Vivian groaned, barely able to move.  The puddle she was in receded over time, and she was forced to listen to the sounds of Valerie pleasuring herself for a second time.  Her black hair was soaked through now with Valerie’s juices.  She felt as her body started slowly fusing her bones back together.  Despite how revolting she found her predicament, she laid as still and quietly as possible to let her body heal.  She wasn’t sure if it’d heal in time for her to get away, but she also wanted to heal as much as possible to be in as less pain as possible, even if only for a few moments before Valerie broke her for the umpteenth time. 

After a time, Vivian began testing out her limbs and body with subtle movements.  She found that she could move, albeit a bit stiffly and painfully, but it was something she could manage.  Slowly she made her way to a standing position just in time to hear Valerie start moaning again.  Valerie’s entire body trembled as she once again reached a climax, shaking the bed and bringing Vivian to her knees.  Vivian could hear the squelching, dripping noise as more cum flowed from Valerie’s pussy.  She wasn’t even ten feet from the hungry orifice now, yet still she avoided looking directly at it. 

Valerie gasped as she sat forward, a predator’s grin on her face and her hair messed up as she looked down at Vivian.  “I can still feel her,” she whispered, breathlessly, “Squirming so deep inside me.  I can even feel her tiny gasps for air.  It’s amazing, Vivian.  I can’t get enough of it.”  She tilted her head back as clenched her teeth as Rachel did something that felt great to her, before turning back to regard Vivian again.  “I think it’s time you pleasured me, Vivian.”  She licked her lips seductively.

“Didn’t I-“ Vivian cleared her throat, “Didn’t I kind of do that already?”

“First of all,” Valerie smirked, “You’ll call me Mistress Valerie.  Secondly, I pleasured myself with you.  I want you to come here now,” Valerie said, spreading her legs and getting her vagina close to Vivian.  She guided Vivian with her hands, pushing her from behind until she was mere inches from the large, wet beast.  “There you go, my pet,” Valerie cooed, “Now, pleasure me.”

“Y-yes…” Vivian winced, “Y-yes, Mistress Valerie.”

“Good girl,” Valerie bared her teeth, “Pleasure me.”

Vivian grunted in disgust, though quietly enough so Valerie couldn’t hear.  She closed her eyes and reached her hands and arms within the sopping wet folds of Valerie’s pussy and began moving them around.

“Oh god, yes,” Valerie gasped, “How does this feel so good?  And who says size matters!?  Mmm!”  Valerie started pressing Vivian into her pussy.  Vivian’s entire front half was now pressed against her labia as Valerie began working her around in slow circles.  Vivian kept rubbing around as much as she could, feeling more of Valerie’s juices gathering on her arms and dripping down all over her body, struggling to breathe through the humidity and scent of her environment.  Valerie stopped moving her after some time, and brought Vivian face to face with her clit as she exposed it with her other hand.  “Kiss it,” Valerie commanded.

Vivian grunted, “Y-yes, Miss Valerie.”  The side Vivian’s face was already being pressed against the clit.  She struggled and moved to face the clit, eliciting a moan from Valerie, and planted her lips against them, gagging in disgust afterward. 

“Mmm.”  Valerie moaned.  She could barely feel Vivian’s kiss to be fair, much less get much pleasure out of it.  Her vibrator would do more for her.  It was the domination of Vivian she enjoyed.  Particularly of forcing someone against their will to do these things for her.  “Now, go inside me and find my g-spot,” Valerie breathed, “And I want you to rub that as hard as you can.”

Vivian winced once more.  “Y-yes, Mistress V-“ She was cut off as Valerie unceremoniously thrust her head first within her vaginal canal.  Vivian made a disgruntled noise, then crawled around, getting deeper inside Valerie as the walls squeezed against her every once in a while, Valerie’s thick viscous juices being massaged into her body once again.  As she made her way in, she felt the inside become spongier as she neared her goal.  She started pressing against all sides of the wall where she felt the different texture, and the flesh suddenly squeezed around her entire body, the air being pushed out of her tiny lungs as everything started crushing her.  Juices flowed forth from deeper inside, covering and drowning Vivian as she was once again flushed out of Valerie’s pussy.

The feeling of Vivian being forced to crawl around inside Valerie was amazing.  Valerie could feel all of her little movements, and playfully squeezed her every once in a while as she took the vibrator to her clit once again.  She wasn’t even sure if Vivian made it to her destination, but whatever she was rubbing against felt amazing to her, and she couldn’t help but orgasm for a third time, her entire body becoming limp as Vivian’s unconscious body plopped back down onto the mattress below Valerie’s pussy.  “Fuck… yes…” Valerie whispered as she slowly passed out in bliss.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel felt fleshy, goopy walls squeezing her on all sides.  She could barely breathe through all the muck, and struggle as she might she lost all bearing of which way would lead her out of this hell.  She picked a direction and started heading there.  As she fought and pushed her way through there was a sudden gush of hot liquid, and her body quickly dissolved, her skin sloughing off and her bones melting in an instant of intense pain as she was absorbed into Valerie’s body.

Rachel awoke with a start as the dream ended, breathing rapidly.  She felt all over her naked body and felt as though everything was intact.  As she realized what she experienced was a terrible dream, and memories of reality began to become more clear, she became more confused as to where she was currently.  It was dark, but her eyes were used to it so she could make out Vivian’s form a good ways away from her. 

“Bad dream?”  Vivian asked.

“You,” Rachel growled.  “The fuck are we?”

“Valerie and, um… I passed out after her third orgasm.  Once I came to, I was in here with you.  Think it’s some kind of box.  She washed us, too, but we’re naked, so… yeah.”

“This is ALL because of you, you dumb bitch.  You SEE that, right!?”

Vivian shrugged.  “If I could go back in time I’d probably do it again.  I still believe in what I was doing.”

“You’re a psycho,” Rachel said. 

“Your mouth will get you in more trouble if you don’t control yourself.  Come on, Rachel.  She had me do disgusting things for her and I’m not even gay, and I barely caused as much a commotion as you did.”

“Disgusting?  YOU!?  You don’t talk to ME about disgusting.  She didn’t shove you IN HER ASS!”

“You weren’t playing ball.  Look, I don’t like you.  But it should be obvious to you that you need to shut your stupid damned mouth up, little girl.  You can’t just yell at someone like her and expect her to not take it out on you.”

“Oh?  Oh really?  Please fucking tell me all about how I should be with the girl I’ve been in a  FUCKING RELATIONSHIP with for over a year!”

“Rachel,” Vivian winced, “Please, I have a headache and I just want to sleep.  Can’t we shelf this for now?”

“FUCK you, Vivian!  I may not be able to do much to her, but I can still fuck you up, so maybe you shouldn’t be acting so high and mighty!”

“Okay, I get your mad.  But I’m like half an inch taller than you.  You’re basically the size of a little kid to me.  I gave you those hits in earlier mostly because I felt bad.  I’m not going to do that again because I just want some god damn peace and quiet right now.  Just go the fuck to sleep and don’t act like a stupid pathetic bitch.”

“Don’t YOU call me a stupid bitch!  I’ll-“

Vivian cut her off by tackling Rachel to the ground.  Before Rachel knew it, Vivian was on top of her chest, holding her by the throat with one hand, the other entangled into her hair and holding her head still.  “You know, Rachel, because we heal so fast, I bet I can shut you up for quite a while before it would actually kill you.  And you know what else?  After the night I’ve had, I want some god damn pleasure myself.  So I think I’m just going to fuck your face for as long as I want.” 

Rachel eyes were wide with terror and she struggled and screamed as Vivian’s weight pinned down her chest, and painfully crushed her boobs, but she was way too big and strong for Rachel to budge her.  She couldn’t even turn her head when Vivian moved up and sat her large pussy right down onto her face. 

Rachel’s screams and cries became muffled as Vivian settled down onto her newfound seat.  She gripped Rachel’s hair with both hands now.  “Ahh!” Vivian sighed.  “SO much better!  And with your hair so short I can pretend I’m riding a guy’s face.  I wonder whose face it will be?”  Vivian pondered as Rachel continued squirming and hitting at her ineffectively, “I know!  There’s Bobby, that engineer guy I know.  He’s got hair like yours, too!  Mmm, yes, what a great face to sit on,” Vivian smirked, grinding down hard on Rachel’s face with little to no consideration for the pain and danger it would cause her.  “Come on Rachel,” Vivian remarked as she grew increasingly turned on, “Show me you’re good for something.”

Rachel was used to Valerie taking things too far when sitting on her face, but usually Rachel was at least on something soft then, like the bed.  Also, Valerie hadn’t completely dwarfed her in proportion sizes before.  Here, inside one of Valerie’s emptied out jewelry boxes, the surface she laid on was hard and rough, and between Vivian’s weight and the friction while she ground mercilessly onto her face was too much.  She could almost swear she could feel her skull cracking as her face was rocked around by Vivian’s grinding, her face getting more and more covered in her excited juices.  The pain was too much for Rachel and the few screams and cries she managed to get out were deafened by Vivian’s ass and pussy, and only served to make Vivian more excited.  Rachel would grab and scratch and hit any part of Vivian she could reach, but none of it seemed to affect her.  If anything, similar to Valerie, it seemed to just turn her on more. 

Rachel’s body eventually seized up as she passed out, her body going limp from oxygen deprivation.  She couldn’t even last until Vivian came, though Vivian climaxed quite soon after realizing she rode Rachel into oblivion.  Vivian still sat over Rachel’s face, almost in a victory pose of sorts as she slowly wiggled on her face, coming down off her high.  “Damn, Rachel, you’re so pathetic and insignificant even a tiny like me is able to take advantage of you.”  She grinned down at the messy tuft of hair that was her handiwork between her legs for a few seconds before finally getting up and allowing Rachel’s body to take in much needed oxygen.  Vivian walked over to the other side of the jewelry box and, despite how the entire day had gone and how uncomfortable her environment, had a nice peaceful sleep. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

End Notes:

Phew.  We took care of a lot of bidness this chapter.

Jekyll Rises by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Light action here, guys.  Turn away if you're looking for the good stuff.  This chapter will have the opposite effect.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel awoke with a start, frantically getting into a sitting-up position and backing herself up against a wall.  Breathing anxiously, she looked around, and saw Vivian sound asleep on the other end of whatever they were trapped in.  She felt around her face, and her nose.  Everything felt normal.  ‘I swear that big bitch broke my nose earlier,’ Rachel thought, shuddering at the memory of it all.  She brought her knees up and rested her head on them.  She began tearing up, far more out of rage than any pain she was feeling.  ‘I hate this,’ she thought, crying softly, ‘So much.  I can’t even do anything about any of it.  I want to be big again, and kick these stupid bitches in their stupid faces.’

Rachel heard commotion from outside the jewelry box as Valerie woke up for the morning and started getting dressed.  She shivered.  ‘I don’t want to go back in her ass,’ she thought fearfully, ‘What is she going to do to me today?’ 

Vivian stirred from her sleep as the noises from outside continued.  “Hm…?  Morning already?”  Vivian stretched and yawned, looking over at Rachel.  Rachel sat still and just avoided looking at her altogether.  “Aw, come on, Rachel.  You can’t tell me you haven’t been so pissed off at someone before that you just, like, kissed them or made out with them to shut them up?”

“You’re twice my size.  And you didn’t kiss me, you fucking sat on my face and rode me hard against this hard ass floor.”

“You left me no choice.”

“Whatever,” Rachel said as a tear streamed down her cheek. 

“Aw.  Rachel,” Vivian walked over to her, “Come on, look at me!”  Vivian reached over to put her hand in Rachel’s hair, but as soon as she made contact with it Rachel squeaked and hit her arm aside, backing away from her.

“Don’t touch me,” Rachel sobbed.

“Poor Rachel,” Vivian whispered, grinning wickedly and slowly approaching her as Rachel pressed herself into a corner like a trapped animal, “Poor tiny useless pathetic Rachel.” 

Vivian made another reach for Rachel’s hair, and Rachel once again slapped her hand away.  “Fuck off,” she said nervously.

Vivian quickly reached for Rachel with her other hand, moving too quick for Rachel to do anything about it, and manage to tightly grab a handful of Rachel’s hair.  Rachel yelped in pain.  She held onto Vivian’s arm, but could do nothing to lessen her grip or the hold on her hair.  Vivian then started dragging Rachel along the hard wood floor of the box as she cried and pleaded the whole way.  “No, Rachel, I think the phrase you’re looking for is fuck ON.”  Vivian pulled Rachel by the hair until she was dragged onto the ground on her back, then Vivian once again sat on top of her entire torso.  “Maybe I should call you Chair instead since I’ve been sitting on you so much.  You like that, Chair?”  Vivian giggled, running her fingers through Rachel’s hair to smooth it out.

Rachel was gasping in pain as Vivian’s weight and ass were crushing her body.  “Get.. off.. me,” she managed.

“What’s wrong, little slut?  I thought you liked women,” Vivian smirked.

The lid of the jewelry box opened, and the light of the dorm room blinded the two girls.  As their eyes adjusted, they could see the looming face of Valerie, her eyes empty as she frowned down upon them.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, fifteen minutes earlier…

Valerie was sitting on the couch in her dorm room with her legs crossed playing on her cell phone, tapping the screen every so often.  “Come onnnn woman!” she yelled, “We gotta get going, already!  Gitchoor sexy ass out here!”

“Fuck off!  And stop coming onto me already!  Whore!”  The door to the bathroom swung open, and Crystal spread her arms impatiently.  “Well?  I’m ready, mother fucker.”

“Bout time.  For someone who’s supposed to be straight, you sure take your time when you’re going to hang out with a group of girls.”

“I like long showers, bitch.  It’s calm and relaxing, and a nice break from putting up with your ass!”

“Come on!  That’s not fair!  I haven’t even sat on you all week!”

Crystal made an exasperated noise.  “Why do I live with you?”  Valerie blinked innocently in mock confusion.  “Let’s just go meet the-“

A knock on the door interrupted Crystal.  Grunting, she walked over and opened the door.  “About farkin’ time!” Rachel replied, entering the room.

“I know right?” Valerie said, still on the couch.  “She takes her time doing everything.”

“Fuck you, ya damn bitches,” Crystal said.

“Aw, come on Crystal!” Rachel replied cheerfully, running her hand through Crystal’s red hair and ruffling it up some.  “Sexy girl like you shouldn’t be so angry all the time.” 

“SEE CRYSTAL!?” Valerie yelled, “THAT’S TWO GIRLS TELLING YOU YOU’RE SEXY!”

“I hate all of you,” Crystal said, fixing her hair up as much as she could.  “Where’s Brittany when I need her?”

“She’s on her way with Lucy,” Rachel replied, flopping down beside Valerie on the couch.  She leaned over onto Valerie some, watching her on her cell phone. 

“Yeeeah!” Valerie cheered.  “Juicy Lucy!”

“I really hope ya’ll behave,” Crystal said, “Last time we went to the movies together I ended up dying.”

Valerie blinked, frowning as she almost remembered… something.  “Huh?”

“I said I ended up dying from embarassment, you deaf bitch.  Clean the lesbian out of your ears.”

Valerie burst out laughing.  “What does that even mean!?  And I’m BI, WOMAN!”

“Yeah, well, haven’t seen you with a guy yet.” 

 

Valerie looked over at Rachel, whose head was still on her shoulder, and Rachel raised her eyebrows and smiled at Valerie.  “Not my fault women are prettier than men,” Valerie smirked.  “They smell nicer too.  Even that amazonian goddess on the track team smells pretty after her runs.”

“Holaaaaaa chicaaaas!” Brittany cried cheerfully as she entered the room.  Lucy was right behind her, smiling awkwardly, and she silently gave a slight bow in greeting. 

“Thank god,” Crystal said,  “I can’t be left alone with these two.  They’d end up killing me.”

Valerie frowned again.  “Do you… do you have to be making so many dying references?”

Crystal gave Valerie an incredulous look.  “The hell’s up with you?”

Valerie’s frown deepened as she regarded Crystal, then Brittany, Lucy, and finally Rachel’s cheerful face resting on her shoulder.  “I don’t know… it just… right now I don’t think it’s funny.”

“Since when did you care?” Crystal asked.  “When did you EVER REALLY care, Valerie?  Even right now, you can’t help yourself.  You’re digesting me as we speak.”

Valerie looked down at her phone.  On her phone’s screen, the game she was playing looked like a large stomach, and a small, red headed character was trapped inside.  Each tap brought the tiny girl closer to digestion, and yet Valerie couldn’t help but to continue tapping.  She tapped and tapped until the tiny girl ended up dissolving, and try as she might she couldn’t stop herself.  “I-I-I… I…” Valerie stammered, feeling her eyes tear up.  She looked up, and she was now standing in a dark void, just her and Crystal’s fading form.  Speechless, tears running down her cheeks, Valerie couldn’t help but stare.

Crystal emitted an inhumanly high pitched scream, and then Valerie finally woke up to her alarm.  Reaching up to her face, she wiped away a single tear that had formed in her eye.  ‘Stupid smart Robyn,' she thought.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie reached down and flicked Vivian off of Rachel.  Grunting and cursing, Vivian rolled over onto her back in pain.  Valerie’s hand then moved towards Rachel.  “NO, PLEASE!” Rachel cried out, “NO DON’T!” She tried to run, but Valerie’s hand quickly scooped her up and brought the tiny girl to her face.  She held Rachel in her palm.  Rachel laid on her side, uncontrollably sobbing as dread overwhelmed her.  

“Rachel,” Valerie began.  Rachel continued sobbing, and Valerie spoke her name again, calmly, “Rachel.”

Rachel sniffled.  “What?”

“You’re one of the most important people in my life.  And the moment I found out you shrunk, all I saw you as was a sex toy.”  Rachel blinked.  Was this really happening?  Is this some kind of trap?  “I know there’s nothing I can say or do to ever make it up to you,” Valerie continued, her voice starting to break as tears formed in her eyes, “But I can promise you that I’ll do everything I can to make you normal sized again.  And I’ll find a way to stop you from ever being shrunk again.”  Now that Valerie was keeping control of her sexual urges, she found that she did feel painful remorse at her actions.  What she did with Crystal, with Brittany, with countless others, and now with Rachel. 

Rachel cautiously stood herself up, looking up at Valerie wide-eyed and warily.  ‘This couldn’t be a trap?  I’ve never seen this side of her before.  I don’t think I’ve ever even seen tears come from her eyes… ever, for any reason.’  Rachel steadied herself.  “You wanna make it up to me?  Fine.  Start with letting me go to Robyn and Joey’s.  I’ll be safer there.”

“I know,” Valerie whispered, holding up her phone to show off the message she recently sent to Robyn.  “I texted them to come get you.  And… I’ll get you a change of clothes before you leave.  After that, Vivian and I are going to the lab and I’m not leaving until I figure this out.”

“Do me one more favor,” Rachel said, “If you want a chance to be friends at the VERY LEAST with me EVER again… you need to shove Vivian up your ass.”

Valerie let out a soft giggle.  “Easy.  She’ll spend as much time up the ol’ cheeks as possible.”

Rachel swayed, then fell to her knees onto Valerie’s palm.  She still couldn’t believe this was happening, but she felt a bit better now.  Maybe things would work out.  Maybe things could finally be safe and normal again for her someday.

End Notes:

You might say there's a bit of a plot hole with the ending of the Hyde's first chapter.  You definitely could say that.  But one way to think about it is Hyde feels no remorse, but Jekyll does.  So it's more like a plot speed bump. 

 

Took 20 odd chapters, but next chapter Valerie is finally going to be the kind of person I envisioned her from the beginning, give or take a few surprises.  There's also going to be set up for 'bad things' to happen.

Hyde is Dead... (Part 1) by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Another light action chapter BUT THAT ALL CHANGES NEXT ONE I SWEAR!

————————————————————————————————————————————

“All the greats had people just as great supporting them.  Don’t let yourself be lost to jealousy, Vivian.  Help her do something great.  People will know her name, yes, but only because you helped her get there.”  Vivian remembered these words her professor told her a while back when she started working with Valerie.  It drove Vivian completely insane that a student four or more years behind her was so advanced and so naturally good at her job when Vivian herself was at the top of her class.  Through no shortage of perseverance, either.  Vivian fought to get where she was, and devoted herself almost entirely to her studies. 

Once her professor gave her advice, she worked on changing her attitude.  He was right, after all… her work would suffer if she let the negativity keep up. 

Now, she was in Valerie’s lab coat breast pocket and her fate was uncertain.  Valerie had toiled away figuring out a way to get them back to normal.  The organization more or less left it up to Valerie to handle what becomes of Rachel and Vivian.  “Though, keep in mind, dear Valerie… we do like having employees,”  Gray had told her with an unnerving smile. 

Everything had failed so far, and now Valerie was lost, staring wearily with her hands on her workstation full of tools and equipment, beakers and burners.  She stared through it with a deadened look.  She was exhausted, and she looked it.  Her hair was down and uncharacteristically messy, her makeup smudged all over her face from having rubbed it many times in frustration.  “Fuck!” she cursed.

“Come on, Val.  You’ve been up for days now.  You need sleep,” Vivian said worriedly.

Valerie sighed.  “No.  I’m going to figure this out.  And when I’m sure it works on you, you’re getting shrunk back down again and you’re going to be SO DONE.  You’ll BEG me to digest you.”  Valerie took a deep breath to control herself.  It was hard, especially these days, to stay in control of her sexual urges, but for her work and to keep Vivian alive she had no choice.  Otherwise, Vivian would be on a one way trip to her gut.

“Val…” Vivian continued, “Teams of scientists have tried and failed what you’re doing.  Chemists.  Biologists.  Physicists, even.  Others, maybe.  It’s fine that you don’t have it figured out yet.”

“Fuck off,” Valerie said, “You’re a devil on my shoulder.  In my pocket.  Whatever.”

“I think that more accurately describes Gray, honestly.”

Valerie walked over to the large glass housing where some of the radiation the organization worked with was kept.  It had a bright, golden glow as it pulsed through a tube up and down as different floors tapped into it.  She rested her head on the glass window.  “Why… why can’t you just work?” Valerie whispered.

Almost immediately after Valerie finished her sentence, a voice echoed in her head.  ‘Do you wish to know my power?’

Valerie was too sleep deprived to take it as more than a hallucination. ‘Of course I do,’ she thought to herself.

‘I will take you there.’

A flash of bright light, like lightning striking, filled the room.  There was a thrumming electric noise that became louder and louder with each passing moment.  “Uhh, Valerie, what’s going on?”

Valerie took a few steps back.  The pulsing light had all gathered in the tube, forming the shape of an eye with some kind of symbol embedded within the iris.  When Valerie looked into it, she was paralyzed, and her skin went cold and pale.

Vivian looked up at Valerie, noting her change in countenance.  “Valerie?  VALERIE!  Snap out of it!”

“Mmm?” Valerie stirred.  She grabbed Vivian and tossed her a few feet away, muttering to herself as she did so. 

Vivian screamed, confused, flailing through the air.  She landed on the cold floor, dazed but somehow not hurt.  She sat up, realizing at once that everything around her was now normal sized.  She wasn’t shrunk anymore.  She felt such a powerful, immense relief that she burst out into laughter. 

Valerie collapsed on the floor.  Vivian quickly strode over to her, checking her.  ‘She sleeping,’ she thought, ‘Whatever the heck happened, I guess it took the rest of her energy out of her.’  Picking her up, she carried her over to an adjacent room that had their stay-over beds and laid her down on it.  “Fucking Valerie,” Vivian said, grinning, “You did it.”

————————————————————————————————————————————

“Huh.  Interesting,” Gray said, looking down with keen interest upon Valerie’s sleeping form.  “Even your clothes grew back with you, it seems?”

“Yessir,” Vivian said.  

Joey sighed, currently perched atop Robyn’s shoulder.  “Thank fucking christ.  Bitch better hurry and wake up.  Shit’s old.”

Gray laughed.  “I’ve no doubt you’ll be a strong addition to your sister’s team, Joseph.  Though the eye is troubling,” he gestured at the glowing eye that had taken shape within the tube funneling the organization’s so-called ‘radiation.’  Turns out, the energy had stopped flowing between floors and other facilities as well, bringing everything to a standstill. 

“Yeah, gives me the creeps.  Like it’s watching us, or something,” Robyn said. 

“Boss isn’t going to be too happy when she gets here either,” Gray continued, shrugging, “Not that I blame her, of course.  Were I in her shoes, hearing ‘we have to wait for our intern to finish sleeping’ wouldn’t get very far with me.”

“Well, unfortunately it sounds like only she made some kind of breakthrough,” Robyn said, “And waking her is impossible.  It’s like she’s in a coma.”

“Quite,” Gray sighed, rubbing his forehead, “And Rachel is still at school, I take it?”

“Yeah.  Hired one of those attendants to walk her around classes.”

“We should probably get her as soon as we can,” Gray said, grinning, “Wouldn’t want anything to happen to one of our brightest up and coming biologists.”

————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie opened her eyes wide, gasping.  Looking around, she seemed to be located in a small, dark candlelit room.  Sitting herself up, she found she was on a couch, and a man easily in his late fifties sat facing her behind a desk.  He appeared to be focused on writing something.  “Greetings,” the man said, his voice quiet yet strong enough to echo in the small room the two shared.  He seemed to wear an intricate layering of white robes, had greying hair and a beard.  He had large spectacles adorning his face.

Valerie blinked, frowning.  “What is this?  Who are you?  Are you with the organization?”

“Ouroboros?”  He chuckled, an oddly captivating sound, “No.  We are here because you are dreaming us here,” he gestured at himself, “You see me as I am now because it is how your mind chooses to interpret me.”  He frowned, staring at a recent scrawling.  “I am known as a great many things.  The great shaft.  The eternal watcher.  So on.  Think of me as a monitor for your world.  It is my duty to preserve the will of life for Earth, and make sure anything endangering that will are resolved.”

“Okay… so, I might have, like, a billion other questions for you.”

“I fix things,” the older man continued, “That is my duty.  I care not for right and wrong.  Why I have called out to you is partly because you, too, are broken.”  He narrowed his eyes, his gaze seemed to pierce right through her, yet they regarded her with a kind of pity.  “I feel like you have become more aware of the schizm within yourself, have you not?”

“Well…” Valerie thought, “I guess I have, yeah.  I just thought I kind of lose control when I get turned on.”

“Hm.  Well, again, that is part of why I reached out to you.  The other reason is you are a very interesting human in particular.  Your effect on the world has yet to happen, but I have seen all the good you can potentially do.  You can help me fix it and get humans back on the right track before they destroy their own sacred home.  But you do have the potential for tremendous destruction as well.  And just as I would use your help in fixing your world, so too, I believe, would it help fix you.”

“Are you… y’know.  God?”

He chuckled again.  “No.  I am omniscient, but I am not that which you would call god.  Though I am probably as close as to one as anything else can be.  I am merely a caretaker, though now my limits are being stretched by your world’s fragile state, hence why I call upon assistance of one of the most influential humans of this time to lead.  Your destiny, as is the destiny of all the living, is not set in stone.  I am simply aware of all possibility.  In one eye I see you helping to destroy the world.  In the other, I see you saving it.  Past this moment, though, not many paths lead in between.”

“Hah, well, if you’re gonna do something, do it all the way!”

“So that is why I gave you a taste of my power that your so called organization has seen fit to use for their needs.  If you agree to my terms, I will give you a more permanent bit of my power.  But be forewarned… if you refuse to carry out my will, there are consequences, and I will send forth a hunter to retrieve my eye.”

“Interesting,” Valerie replied, “And what would these terms be, my lovely shaft?”

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel sat on her desk, packing her relatively new backpack with her newly bought books as her final class for the day ended.  It was surreal to her experiencing classwork at this size.  What made it weirder was how they ended up getting her the school uniform for the tiny people, and she was dressed in a colorful shirt and equally colorful skirt.  ‘I hate uniforms.  And skirts,’ she thought, ‘And seriously, FUCK Vivian for eating my homework.  What a bitch.’  She paused, realizing how ridiculous that thought sounded in retrospect, and couldn’t help but smile.  ‘Still kicking her ass,’ she thought. 

Feeling anxious to get to normal size, Rachel rapped her fingers against her desk.  Robyn ended up getting someone from the organization to make sure she stayed safe and to help escort her around.  From what she heard from her escort, they managed to get Vivian back to normal.  She was looking forward to being normal sized again, especially before she sees Vivian again.  She finished zipping up her bag, and sat awkwardly and uncomfortably on the hard desk while trying to mind her skirt as she waited for the escort to arrive. 

A shadow loomed behind her, and before she knew it Rachel was trapped as long, slender fingers tightened around her and picked her up off the desk. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

Laura smiled mischievously as she walked out of the classroom.  She couldn’t believe how easy that was.  After doing some running she passed by a completely empty classroom, save just for one tiny student with short, green and red hair.  ’This must be fate,’ she thought excitedly, feeling the tiny girl squirm in her sweaty grip, ‘Hear that, little one?  It was your fate all along to be my protein.’ 

Standing over a good 6’2, Laura had an athletic build.  She wore short shorts and a tank top even when in class.  Her long, dark hair hung freely just above her butt.  She was a natural on the track team, though not otherwise the brightest among the university’s students.  She always wondered what a tiny person would do to fuel her body, but she never worked up the nerve to do anything about it until now.  There was a big race coming up, and she wanted to make sure she won it.

She was good friends with a tiny already, but Laura didn’t think she’d be easy to swallow as she was one of the bigger ones.  Not to mention, Laura was rather fond of her tiny friend.  No, it had to be someone she didn’t know.  She gripped her newfound prey tightly, muffling their screams as she jogged back to her dorm.  ‘I didn’t even know they made hair dye for tiny people,’ she thought curiously, ‘But I’m sure it’ll digest okay!’

————————————————————————————————————————————

“What do you mean you can’t find her!?  Are you- ugh.  Damn it!” Robyn ended her phone call, fuming. 

“Did I hear that right about Rachel?” Joey asked.

Robyn groaned.  “Yes… ugh.  I wish you were the one Valerie blew back up.  I could trust you a hells of a lot more than some of these schmucks.  I’m going to find her myself.”  Robyn stormed off toward the door, which opened as the CEO of the organization stepped through.  Caught off-guard, Robyn hurriedly stepped off to the side and bowed her head.  “Madame Sinclair.”

Flanked by two bigger bodyguards, the woman with short, auburn hair entered scowling and surveying the room.  “What is this, then?  I demand to know what the hold up is.  None of us can get any work done.”

Much to most of the room’s surprise, Valerie sat up, turning her attention to the older woman.  She held a hand over her right eye to cover it as she spoke, “I’m glad you’re here, bosslady.  Er, well, I guess I shouldn’t call you that anymore, should I, Faith?”

Faith’s expression darkened more sinisterly.  “Who the hell do you think you-“

“Don’t get me wrong, Faith.  I appreciate you doing… all of this for me.  But it’s mine now.  You will make me the new CEO of this organization.  And you’ll like it.”

The bodyguards with Faith gave each other amused looks.  Faith stared incredulously at Valerie, a dangerous expression still on her face.  “Enough of this nonsense.  I want answers.”

“I’m serious!  This facility and all that you own are mine now.  I know it’s a lot to take in, but you can have a seat in one of my chairs you bought for me!”  Valerie grinned.  “Vivian?  Escort her to her seat.  And those sexy bodyguards she brought in can feel free to leave as well.  So says the new boss!”

“Valerie,” Robyn began, “What in high hells-“

Valerie cut her off.  “Hey, little boy!  You want to be a big boy again, don’t you?”

An awkward silence hung in the room for a moment.  “Uh… Yeah?” Joey replied.

“Then you don’t owe me if you help out Vi escort the bosslady to her seat.”  Valerie swiped her hand in the air and Joey transformed back to normal size.

Completely caught off-guard, Joey fell off the desk and onto the floor in astonishment.  The whole room regarded Valerie in utter confusion, and Gray couldn’t help but throw his head back and laugh.

It was then Valerie removed her hand from her right eye.  A strange, glowing symbol was etched into it, the same as with the large glowing eye contained within the glass housing.  “This organization is mine.  And from here on out, it will have an official name.”

End Notes:

Let me know what you all think.  Constructive criticism is always appreciated. 

 

This is the beginning of the end.  Or, well, the break. And I know I still didn't include what happened to Brittany yet AND I'M SORRY I SWEARS!  Next chapter!

 

The plan was to introduce a world where people ended up shrunk, and to kind of kick Valerie up to become leader of the organization responsible for it.  Then, I would be able to write other stories and series in the same universe. With different characters, who may or may not interact with people from this story.  Then, when I figured out a proper ending for this (the main series), I would update this story with the true final set of chapters. 

 

I did not anticipate writing as much as I have, though.  I wanted the story to feel more like actual human beings were slowly (or in some cases quickly) being corrupted into abusing tiny people, and not your usual kinky stereotypes.  Little did I know that would involve some, uh, low-action chapters.  I don't know how successful I was in writing this (and I know there are always things I can improve upon), but I hope you guys have been enjoying the ride so far. 

...And Long Live Hyde (Part 2) by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Vore!

————————————————————————————————————————————

Laura shut the door to her dorm room and giddily jumped onto her bed and sat with her back against the headboard.  She could feel the tiny girl she clutched gasping for air within her enclosed fist, but for the most part she seemed to have decided to not squirm as much as she had been.  She opened her fist and peered down at the tiny figure.

Rachel gasped and breathed in the much cooler air.  She didn’t realize how much sweat soaked into her from being trapped in this bitch’s hand.  She looked up and saw Laura’s giant hazel eye looking down at her amusedly.  She heard Laura giggle to herself as she watched Rachel.  “What is this!?” Rachel yelled, “What do you WANT!?”

Laura giggled again.  Rachel knew the look she had been giving her, as she had seen it many times before with Valerie.  With as much joy and excitement there were in those eyes, they looked down upon her as if she were a toy, or a thing that merely exists to amuse her. 

The more Laura psyched herself up for this, the hungrier she felt herself get.  She wasn’t sure at first if she’d go through with eating a bite-sized human being, but now that she was here, alone with this tiny colorful haired snack her reservations seemed to melt away.   The tiny girl’s uniform.  Her makeup.  How she fearfully cried out at her for answers.  Laura couldn’t wait to digest her and make this tiny girl hers forever. 

Feeling her mouth water, Laura brought Rachel’s tiny form to level with her mouth, currently exposing all her teeth in a wide grin as she giggled.  Laura wasn’t the best at taking care of herself, so her teeth were a bit yellow and there were obvious pieces of food stuck between her teeth here and there that had looked like they’d been in there a good few hours.  “What?”  Rachel asked, shocked, “No.  WHAT!?  NO!  You can’t seriously be thinking of eating me!” Rachel yelled, fearfully backing away as far as she could on Laura’s palm, “PLEASE DON’T!  I-I-I know it seems crazy, b-but-“

Laura interrupted her, opening her mouth as her slick hot tongue came out and thrust itself down on Rachel’s squirming body.  Rachel could feel the bumps and threads of Laura’s tongue as it savored and tasted her, rubbing down all over her body as Laura’s lips maneuvered her back into the palm of her hand.  Eventually, Laura backed off, once again giggling and showing off a wide smile as Rachel lay soaked in spit that slowly dripped off her body and onto the warm flesh of Laura’s palm. 

“I KNOW THIS SEEMS CRAZY,” Rachel continued in a shaky voice, trembling and panicking as she recalled her last encounter being eaten by Valerie, and what might be in store for her very soon. “BUT THERE’S A WAY TO GET ME BACK TO NORMAL!  JUST LET ME GO TONIGHT!  PLEASE!”  Rachel sobbed, feeling as the spit cooled in her soaked hair, starting to stammer, “I WON’T SAY A THING!  I CAN EVEN HELP YOU OUT WITH SCHOOLWORK!  JUST PLEASE… PLEASE… DON’T-“

Laura seemed to be working something around in her mouth while Rachel spoke, and now she pursed her lips and spit out a glob of saliva right onto Rachel’s entire body.  Rachel fought to get the hot, viscous, sticky liquid off of her so she could breathe.  After some frantic squirming, she managed to do it, now laying submerged from the waist down in the pool of spit the had accumulated thus far in Laura’s palm.  Laura continued giggling as she watched Rachel fight for her life.  Rachel couldn’t be sure, but once she managed to free herself she swore she heard some kind of… clicking sound?

“Giggle one more time, bitch,” Rachel muttered to herself.  “What the fuck is wrong with you!?  LET ME GO!   Maybe you should spend more time brushing your fucking nasty ass teeth before you go around grabbing people up!”

This only served to make Laura laugh even harder.  She dropped something she had been holding in order to gingerly pick up Rachel by her torso.  She rubbed her spit soaked hand on her shorts to dry it off.  Then, she grinned wide once again, chuckling as she brought Rachel closer to her teeth.  Rachel screamed to no avail, as Laura plunged Rachel’s head into the crevices between her teeth and rubbed her against the food and gunk trapped there. 

Rachel screamed in disgust, beating her fists on Laura’s teeth and gums.  It seemed to have no effect as Laura continued to use her to pick out some of the food caught between her teeth.  Again, the clicking sound.  ‘What the fuck IS that?’ Rachel wondered in the back of her mind as she tried to struggle.

Laura eventually pulled her away, giggling some more.  Rachel clawed at the bits of food that were stuck to her head and in her hair.  ‘She hasn’t even said an actual word to me,’ Rachel thought bitterly.  For some reason once she realized this fact, it bothered her far more than the incessant giggling. 

After giving another big smile and a happy sigh, Laura opened her mouth wide.  Rachel screamed in terror as she was face to face with the abyss she would surely be sent into soon.  The undulating, sleek tongue.  All her teeth ready to rip her apart at a moment’s notice.  The pulsating throat and uvula awaiting to send anything it could down her gullet fuel Laura’s body.  “NO!” Rachel yelled as Laura tilted her hand up against her mouth, letting Rachel tumble into the hot wet cavern and onto her tongue.  Rachel felt terror grip her as she came to a stop somewhere near the back of Laura’s mouth, the light dimming into darkness as her lips closed. 

“Mmm!”  Laura giggled over her squirming treat, lightly sucking on her.  Rachel tasted surprisingly good as Laura’s tongue probed and rubbed along various areas of her body.  ‘Someone must have been helping take care of her because her legs are surprisingly smooth,’ Laura admired, ‘Or like they have razors for tinies or something?’  Working the small girl’s body in her mouth, she faced her towards her lips and pressed her tongue against Rachel’s butt. 

Rachel felt Laura’s lips slither along her body as she was pushed out. She felt Laura’s teeth clamp down on her body to prevent her from escaping.  She gasped for air, a film of spit covering her face when she heard the clicking noise again.  Squinting her eyes open just enough to see through all the saliva, she finally saw what it was… Laura’s cell phone.  She had been using it to take pictures of Rachel as she had her way with the tiny girl.  Rachel clearly saw the picture that was just taken, of her being trapped in Laura’s lips, and sobbed at how pathetic and helpless she looked in it.  With that, Laura minimized the image and sent it to a folder:

“fun with my protein :) “

As the title registered in her brain, Rachel screamed a high pitched, visceral scream filled with rage and terror before she was effortlessly slurped back within Laura’s maw.  Laura tilted her head back, holding her neck and closing her eyes as she felt the squirming tiny girl slide into her throat and gulped her down.   Laura gasped in delight, moaning over Rachel like she was nothing more than a tasty candy.  She rubbed her belly, laying back in bed to feel and listen to Rachel’s struggles as she was squeezed down her esophagus.

————————————————————————————————————————————

“Don’t look so down, Faithy!”  Valerie chimed, her right eye warm as the etching glowed, “You can still work here!  There’s just things a girl’s gots to take care of, ya feelin’ me cuz?”

Faith looked up from her seat, scowling.  Her bodyguards had left the room when Valerie demonstrated she could shrink and regrow them as she wishes, so Faith was more or less alone in this room full of people.  “Fine.”

“Doesn’t LOOK fine to me, Faith!”  Valerie smirked.  “Don’t be planning nothing now!  I have important things to do.”  Valerie turned to the glass housing with the large, glowing eye, waved her hand.  The eye dissipated and energy flowed once more throughout the facilities.  “See, Faith?  Be happy!”

“Valerie,” Robyn said cautiously, “How?”

“I was given a lovely opportunity, and I mean… okay, yeah, there’s some strings attached, but what kind of person can’t function without strings!?”  Valerie smirked.  “Short answer is yes, I kind of absorbed the magic contained here.  You should be happy, Robyn.  Now that I have this power, you’ll get to eat people again without feeling guilty!  You know!?  Like how you ended up eating Brittany before I could!”

“Valerie!” Robyn cried, blushing, “That was…. that was an accident!”

“Uh huh,” Valerie gave her a sly wink.  “So where’s muh Rachel at!?”

“We… don’t know,” Robyn said, still red in the face, “Last we heard of her she was finishing up a class.  But the escort we left with her lost track of her somehow by the time her class ended.  The putz.”

Valerie’s demeanor seemed to change slightly.  “If she dies,” Valerie said, “Just when I have these powers to protect her sexy ass, there will be hell to pay.”

————————————————————————————————————————————

Covered in spit and mucous, Rachel coughed as the walls of flesh pressed and kneaded her deeper within Laura’s body.  All she could hear was Laura’s heartbeat and the bitch’s giggling surround her the whole way down until she was pushed through the slimy pink ring into Laura’s stomach.  Falling feet first, she was overwhelmed by the smell and sounds of the digestive tract at work before splashing into the thick, burning liquid of Laura’s stomach contents.  

Swimming and breaking through the surface, Rachel gasped for air, still coughing and hacking as her body tried to expel most of the spit she ingested while she churned along with the rest of the stomach contents.  “FUCK YOU!” she cried when she finally could, “YOU FUCKING… BITCH!”  Rachel punched at the acid out of rage, splashing it around.  A particularly loud groan came from all around her, with more squelches coming from further beneath her, and she whimpered, almost feeling like she had just been reprimanded by the large organ.

Laura giggled, feeling the tiny girl’s frantic swimming deep within her.  Once in a while she swore she could hear her squealing as she yelled over all the commotion in her body, and it made her even happier.  Rubbing her belly as she imagined the tiny girl’s struggles within, she gave it a firm slap.

A loud noise shook Rachel’s environment, throwing her back into the acid and getting some of the juices in her mouth.  Flailing, she swam once again back up over the surface and spit out as much as she could.  “The fuck!?” she yelled.  She retched as the sour taste in her mouth remained.  ‘God damnit,’ she thought in her distress, ‘I was so close.  This isn’t fair.’

Over time, Rachel’s uniform began to deteriorate.  She could feel her skin tingling and sizzling in the acid, but she supposed that for now her own body’s regenerative ability was in effect since it didn’t feel like any lasting damage had been done to her body yet.  ‘Then again, maybe this is fair,’ she thought somberly, ‘How many times have I done this to other tiny people?  Or been a part of it in some way?  I guess I deserve this.’  She sobbed.  ‘I don’t want to die… but I do deserve this.’

Laura’s stomach churned, and more time passed.  Rachel lost track of how long she’d been in here, and she was exhausted.  It felt like forever.  It was all she could do to stay afloat.  She had no idea where even the stomach was leading her, as she fought to keep her head above the acid.  There was no way at this point she could fight the currents.  Laura’s stomach was in control of her fate, now, and as far as it was concerned Rachel was nothing more than another piece of food to be digested.

‘There’s gotta be something I can do,’ Rachel thought weakly.  The acid was burning now, her entire body felt like it was one agonizing sunburn.  She had no idea if she still had any clothes survive up to this moment, as for all she knew it was just loose pieces of food that hung from her body.  Her breathing had become ragged, just as it had inside Valerie.  She was on the brink again and she knew it.  ‘Maybe Vivian was right,’ Rachel thought bitterly, ‘Maybe I’ve always been good for nothing.’

The top of Laura’s stomach suddenly pulsated down on top of Rachel, shoving her back underneath the currents as she flowed naturally towards the opening to the small intestines.  Rachel’s weak, pathetic struggling had nothing on the power of Laura’s digestive system.  She felt a ring of muscle close over her knees as she started drowning.  She screamed, bubbles flowing out of her mouth as more of her body was sucked deeper and deeper inside.  She gripped the tight ring of muscle as hard as she could to pull herself out, but the truth is even if she were at full strength it wouldn’t have been enough.  Soon, she found her head being squeezed by the pyloric sphincter, her hands still reaching out for some kind of purchase.  Then her head was sucked in, leaving only her hands and arms frantically grabbing at anything that could possibly help.  In one final pull from the sphincter, any sign that Rachel ever existed inside Laura’s stomach had vanished. 

Laura let out a small burp.  It had the taste of that small girls’ uniform, eliciting an ‘Mmm’ from Laura’s lips.  ’I wonder if she’s still alive in there,’ she wondered, giggling at the possibility.  She swore she felt some kind of tense squirming pressure in her lower belly for a moment.  It quickly ended as Rachel’s constricted body was finally dissolved enough in Laura’s small intestines to end her suffering.  ‘If it was, she was a fighter!  I think she was in there for, like, hours!’ 

Laura slept peacefully that night, and the next day she did indeed win her running competition at the expense of Rachel’s life.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Laura was walking with a group of her friends on campus, a towel around her neck, laughing and celebrating her victory when she was approached by a haggard looking Valerie, still in her lab coat, glaring up at her.  The others fell silent.  Laura was captivated by her glowing eye, seemingly oblivious to the tension in the air.  “Uhh,” Laura began, “Cool eye, yeah?  Is that, like, a contact lens?”

There was a sudden force that brought Laura to her knees, paralyzing her.  Her eyes widened as Valerie stepped in closer, and pulled the back of Laura’s head forward into a long, deep kiss.  All Laura could do was blink.  Her entire body, for whatever reason, just would not move.  After an awkwardly long amount of time had passed, Valerie ended the kiss, gazing deep into Laura’s eyes and resting her forehead against hers.  “Goodbye,” she said sadly, through half closed eyes before setting her free.  Valerie turned and angrily walked away, leaving Laura and her group of friends dumbstruck behind her. 

Valerie gritted her teeth, muttering, “This world is mine now.  Send your hunter, Shaft.  See what happens.”

End Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback thus far!  Let me know what you all thought!

 

This more or less ends the series from a contiguous standpoint.  I'll add chapters to this story as I get inspiration.  Perhaps even add some prequel stories in the mix, such as a story depicting what actually happened with Brittany.  But this story will always be centered mainly around Valerie.  Eventually, this series will have an actual ending, and I can flip that beautiful 'completed' flag to YES.

 

I'm not 100% sure what's next, but I have a good feeling I'll be starting a new series in the same universe.  I have a bunch more ideas to explore, which is crazy to me because I didn't think I'd have much more once I was at this point.  So that's lovely. I'll try to be a bit better about story chapters vs 'good stuff' too, maybe strike some kind of balance where it's always half and half.

 

I think I want to get back in the unaware game a bit more as well, I feel like I got a bit carried away with characters intentionally doing things to each other :D

Exposition / Trajectory by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

By the way, feel free to join Frizzle's discord over at: https://discord.gg/zpUzczQ

 

We've got over 100 members now and growing!  We have readers, writers, artists all sharing work and chatting together!  Come chat and discuss stories with your favorite authors!  Or, you know, come on and lurk some more!  It's fine.  We got lurkers on there too, so you won't be left out!

 

Vore incoming.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Once she was texted about what happened to Rachel, Lucy rushed over to the organization as fast as she could from school.  She headed into the lab where the others were waiting. She wore her glasses, her brown hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she was dressed down, wearing simply jeans and a t shirt.  The sight of her workplace stunned her.  Strewn about everywhere was broken instruments, computers, and machinery.  “Val, what happened?” she asked nervously, looking up at the group who were all sitting around in chairs. 

It seemed like everyone was here.  Valerie, Robyn, Gray… and this was her first time seeing Vivian and Joey back to normal size again, which was a bit surreal.  Even the CEO of the organization, Faith Sinclair, was here scowling up at Lucy in her seat. 

Valerie looked more disheveled than Lucy had ever remembered seeing her.  Even if she was drunk out of her mind, Valerie still seemed to keep herself looking good somehow.  Now, her hair was a loose, tangled mess, and she sat on her seat looking completely done with everything.  Lucy regarded her worriedly.  ’Am I crazy?’ Lucy wondered, ‘Or is one of her eyes… glowing?’

It was Vivian who finally answered her.  “Val had a bit of a meltdown after coming back from seeing the girl who ate Rachel.”

“I see?” Lucy began, confused.

“We went looking for her when she went missing and found someone leaving her classroom who wasn’t a part of her class,” Vivian continued, “She’s a big girl, very hard for someone like her to sneak around.  She was running some race when we snuck into her locker and checked out her phone for clues.  And… yeah…” Vivian looked away. 

“Do you really even care?” Lucy asked, “You were always so hard on her.  And you even shrunk her for Val to eat!”

“I know,” Vivian said.  “I just… didn’t realize how important she really was to Valerie,” Vivian gave Valerie a sad, apologetic look.  “I thought Rachel was just a distraction to Valerie, so I figured I’d help Valerie out and shrink her so she could get one last bit of pleasure from her before being more focused on her work.  If I’d known Val was in love with her, I… I wouldn’t have done it.”

“So you were okay with doing that to Rachel if she were just a crush, but Val loving her changes everything!?” Lucy yelled.  She was surprised at how angry she was.  She was usually very quiet and calm.  Rachel was a good friend, though, and Lucy didn’t feel like Vivian deserved no punishment.

“Yeah,” Vivian said quietly, almost shyly.  “I knew what I was doing was wrong.  All the months I was planning and working on it, deep down I knew it.  But I wanted the end to justify the means, you know?  Valerie is special, and instead of looking at Rachel like a person, I looked at her as an obstruction to Valerie’s work, a thing, and a problem to be removed and destroyed.”  Tears began falling from Vivian’s eyes, her voice quavering.  “And I did terrible things to her.  What’s worse I failed to ever consider Valerie’s feelings… because I thought I knew better.”

“Vivian,” Valerie said emotionlessly, finally speaking up.  “Shut the hell up.”

Vivian not only stopped talking, but ceased all noise and remained as still as possible, afraid to even continue crying. 

Valerie continued talking, but made no eye contact with anyone and seemed to stare through the floor.  “I’ll deal with her, Lucy. Trust me.”

“Oh.  A-alright… well.  I guess since I’ve been out of the loop, how did you end up solving the shrinking problem?”

“An interesting question, Miss Lucy,” Gray said, “And it comes with fairly loaded answers, I must say.”

“Decades ago,” Faith began, albeit unhappily, “My team and I managed to draw on strange energy from... everything.  It’s all around us, and for ages had been untapped until we made the breakthrough.  We decided to run tests, experiment with this newfound energy.  Eventually we managed to build a whole facility around experimenting with it once we showed the right people what this energy was capable of.  Shrinking people.  Making things grow.  Regenerating limbs and super fast healing.  There was no end to what it did in the right hands.”

“But that power wasn’t yours,” Valerie said, “Nor did it accept you as it has with me.  It’s basically power over time and space.  No time traveling, but very similar to magic or your Star Wars force users.  So, in its pure, harvested form, even though this substance somehow exists in all things, touching such a large concentrated amount of it causes.. a wide variety of problems to a person.  You know, if you don’t have the mark.”  Valerie gestured at the glowing symbol etched into her iris.

“Hence why we contained it in glass, and why we ended up referring to it as radiation,” Faith continued.  “But apparently…”

“There’s an entity who is responsible for keeping the sanctity of life intact.  I can almost hear his name,” Valerie said, closing her eyes and holding her head as she seemed to think deeply, “Reh.  Rah.  Rag-a-roo?  Something like that.  But he’s having to use so much of his power to protect the life in this world that his power is seeping into our reality.  That’s why Faithy here was able to draw upon it at all.” 

Lucy felt some kind of relief, despite the questions she still had.  Valerie was starting to seem less of a shell of who she once was, and she started slowly acting more like herself.  Valerie always couldn’t help but enjoy analyzing a situation. “So, why you then, Val?”

“Come on, Juicy.  Look at me.  I’m HOT!”  Valerie gave Lucy a ghostly, half hearted smile.  It was strangely sad yet uplifting.  “Anyway.  This entity, I call him Shaft.  He thinks I can help him fix this world.”

“And you will?”  Lucy asked, “Right?”

Valerie shrugged, smirking.  “Maybe for a little bit.  Shaft cares not for ye olde right and wrong, either.  I could shrink and eat the entire human race and he’d probably be not the happiest strawberry in the fruit punch, but if it fixed everything he’d be okay with it.  Anyways, if I don’t help him, I’m screwed.  I have to use the power I’ve been given to the benefit of saving life on this planet or he’ll find someone else to give his other eye to hunt me down and kill me.”

“So, are humans basically what’s wrong, then?”

“Kind of.  We are the ones who upset and hurt the balance of life so drastically.  Even Faithy here was going to go through with a crazy plan of shrinking a certain percentage of people in order to help deal with the overpopulation issues.”

“Ugh.  Yes,” Faith said, “But we had benefactors who paid us with the assurance of not being shrunk.  Yet some still were.”

“You never owned this power, Faithy,” Valerie said,  “It was Shaft’s.  You more or less opened the floodgates and let him do what he wanted.”

“So this… this ‘Shaft’ was responsible for Crystal, and everything?” Lucy asked.

“Well.  Actually no.  It’s hard to explain,” Valerie began, “It was an odd combo of both Shaft and Faith’s attempts at controlling him that ended up backfiring and shrinking random people.”  Valerie thought for a few moments before a light bulb seemed to shoot on in her head.  “So, imagine two kids fighting over the same toy, right?  They’re both tugging and pulling on it as hard as they can when one kid finally manages to rip it from the other’s hands… but in doing so hits some other nearby kid in the face with the toy by complete accident.  That’s… that’s honestly the simplest way I have of explaining it.”

“Anyways,” Valerie continued, “Faith might’ve solved the overpopulation issues temporarily with the whole shrinking thing. But there’s still more pressing things to hit on.  Pollution, for instance.  In this day and age there’s no reason why we can’t have clean energy,  right?  But that’s just one obvious example.  I’m going to force the world to standards that’ll put everything back on track.  Shaft won’t have to overexert himself saving a world we’re killing, and we all can live happily ever after. 

“And so long as I’m making him happy, I’m sure he doesn’t mind me using my powers for a bit of fun in my offtime.”  Valerie grinned dangerously.  Even though she didn’t look her way or mention Vivian’s name, Vivian felt like she was front in center in that last statement and shuddered. 

————————————————————————————————————————————

While Valerie and the others talked, Robyn leaned in to Joey.  “Are we sure this is the right thing to do?  Should we stop her?”

Joey scoffed.  “You askin’ me?  Hell, even if it were possible, I’m not doing shit.  She got me back to normal size.  I’m not being shrunk again.  S’far as I’m concerned, she’s my god damn goddess if it means never being shrunk again.”

“I… see,” Robyn replied hesitantly, backing off and listening half-heartedly into the conversation once more.  ‘Absolute power corrupts absolutely, Valerie,’ she thought, ‘Please don’t lose yourself in all of this.  Especially when you’ve just found yourself.’

————————————————————————————————————————————

Later, Valerie sat in her very own office after successfully having ownership of the company transferred to her.  She held her head in her hands.  She was tired, on the verge of passing out as it is.  And in desperate need of a shower and makeover.  ‘I don’t think I’ve let myself go this bad since… back then,’ she thought, gritting her teeth.  ‘At least I have real power now.  I’d like to see them try that again. They’ll wind up in my stomach faster than-’ she cut herself off as Vivian and Lucy entered the room. “Vivian!  I was JUST thinking of you!  And Juicy!  Do you like?”  She stood and gestured around the office with a flourish and made a ‘ta-da’ sound effect.

“It’s really nice Valerie,” Lucy said, smiling.  “Are you sure you’re okay though?”

Valerie grew a bit more serious.  “I think I’ll be fine, yeah.  Thanks to you gals.  I can count on you, y’know?”  She looked down, growing a bit more sad.  “I’ve lost a lot of people I could trust.  I didn’t realize how lonely I was until Rachel ended up shrunk.  Even though I’d have made the same choices a thousand times over about Crystal, or Brittany.”  Valerie sighed wistfully.  “But i gotchoo gals, so it’ll be fine.  And together we’re going to be heroes, I say!”

“Alright,” Lucy said, “Well, just wanted to stop by before I head back to school.”  She gave both Valerie and Vivian a nervous glance.  “I should get going…”

“Yeah, Juicy!  We can hang out later tonight!  So long as your kingdom will be alright without you!”

Lucy blushed for more reasons than one.  “N-no, they’ll be fine.  S-sure Val, that sounds nice.”  Lucy bowed, turned and left, shutting the door and leaving Valerie and Vivian alone together.

Valerie smiled wickedly at Vivian.  “I mean it, y’know.  You done fucked up, Vivian.  But if anything, your actions prove that at least I can trust you.  Me and me alone.”

Vivian couldn’t bring herself to look Valerie in the eyes.  “What’s going to happen now?”

Valerie took slow, careful steps around to the front of her desk and leaned back against it, never taking her eyes off Vivian.  “I think you know.  Though I’ve always been fond of the idea of what it’d be like for a tiny to go through my whole digestive tract.”  Vivian’s face went pale.  “And they say karma hits three times?  I think that’s a good start.  I will eat you three times.  You will spend hours stewing in my guts only to finally come out of my ass for it to start all over.  I’d say that’s a good start to making amends, wouldn’t joo?  My DEAREST friend?”

Valerie smirked, pausing as she regarded Vivian.  “You only have yourself to blame,” Valerie continued, “The idea was inspired by you.  Because you found a way to shrink the people who were protected from it.  You accidentally gave them the ability to heal and regenerate faster than normal.  I wondered what it’d be like to have a tiny heal so fast they could survive digestion!”  Valerie giggled, then her tone becoming more sinister.  “Now with the power at my command, I can make it happen!  And make no mistake, you’ll feel it.  You’re not going to be invincible.  You’re just going to heal so fast you won’t ever die within my bowels.  But you’ll wish you were.  I guarantee it.”

Vivian was trembling at how casually Valerie explained her fate, backing away towards the door instinctively.  She wanted to atone, but she didn’t want this.  Anxiously, she tried the doorknob but it wouldn’t budge.  Valerie cackled.  “Come on, Vivian,” Valerie said, “You can’t escape from me.  Not now.” 

With a wave of her hand, Vivian was two inches tall.  Valerie bent down, picked her up, and held her in front of her face.  “I made you a bit bigger because I’m wondering just how big of a person I can swallow.  So you’ll help me test that out!”  Valerie gave her a long, sultry lick, bringing her lips to level with her face.  “I’ll make you a bit bigger each time you come out.  Just so I can see what I can handle.  For science.”  Valerie gasped, her hot breath washing over Vivian’s tiny form, and bit down on gently on Vivian’s neck, sucking on her entire head and muffling her cries and screams. 

“Mmm,” Valerie moaned, “I’ve been waiting to do this forever.  I could easily bite your head off from this position,” Valerie said carefully as Vivian felt her large teeth squeeze uncomfortably against her throat as she spoke.  Saliva oozed out of Valerie’s mouth and splashed down on Vivian and all around Valerie’s hands, getting all over Vivian’s hair and on her clothes.

“Please…” Vivian sobbed, keeping her eyes closed more so out of fear than the incoming drool, “Valerie.  I’m so sorry.”

If Vivian had her eyes open, she could see Valerie’s entire mouth work as she spoke, her tongue undulating and emphasizing every word, her throat and uvula eagerly awaiting her in the distance.  “Not yet,” Valerie whispered, “But you’re gonna be.”  With that, she moved her teeth tight against Vivian’s midsection and her teeth bore down on Vivian’s tiny form, eliciting a short cry of pain and a satisfying crunching sound.  Tilting her head upwards, Valerie used the moment before Vivian fully healed from her broken spine to slide her down into her throat. 

Vivian was in so much pain and there was absolutely nothing she could do to even struggle.  She felt herself slide into Valerie’s wet throat as it stretched open to accept her.  Unable to do anything, she fell head first into Valerie’s esophagus, hitting her head against Valerie’s epiglottis.  Everything squeezed and glucked around her as Valerie tried to swallow her down, feeling Valerie’s uvula and soft palate pressing down against the bottom half of her body as she was driven face first into her esophagus.  All Vivian could do was scream as loud as she could with her mouth closed shut.

After a couple of tries, Valerie succeeded.  After a loud and victorious GULP, Valerie could feel all of Vivian’s two inches trapped within her being squeezed and crushed all the way down as the bulge in her throat disappeared behind her chest.  She traced her path with her fingers, gasping, lifting her head and arching backwards over her desk in the throes of bliss.  It had been too long since she last ate someone, and she didn’t realize how much she had been craving it, especially after the tease of having Rachel in her mouth.  Plus, the fact that it was Vivian herself made it twice as enjoyable. 

Valerie’s hand didn’t stop at her stomach.  It drifted down after Vivian reached her gut, undoing her lab coat and moving into her pants.  Vivian must have healed enough to move because Valerie could feel the commotion inside her, much more easily than with those she ate who were less than two inches.  It sent waves of pleasure all throughout her body to feel Vivian thrashing around in there.  She was almost surprised at how wet she was when she touched herself, how much it had soaked through her panties, and how firm her clit was already.  But then again, she had been anticipating this moment all week. 

Valerie couldn’t wait to feel Vivian going through her whole body.  It was going to be a relaxing few days before the real work began.

End Notes:

So I lied.  This chapter will be the last one before I really start working on other stories in the same universe, short chapters here and there about the (mis)adventures of Valerie and company (including past events, such as getting into what happened with Brittany) etc etc. 

 

As I finished off the previous chapter, it all left a bad taste in my mouth.  So for a while my mind was chewing on that in my offtime.  After rereading my series, I'm proud of a lot of things I've accomplished.  But not Act 3 so much.  Why? 

 

I feel like I did a terrible job with exposition, and exploring the organization... its purpose and origins, and the 'radiation' they use for their work.  I could've easily interspersed ways that Valerie, for instance, demanded answers after having been kept in the dark for so long. 

 

As a result, the "Shaft" event felt like it came out of left field, even to me as an objective reader.  It felt like some kind of BS moment instead of something I was working the story up towards the whole time.  So I figured instead of revamping the hell out of act 3, I'd put this band-aid of a chapter on to help clear up everything, and yet also set up what each characters' motives might be going forward.  Also, you know.  Vore. 

 

So hopefully storytelling is something I'll get better at over time.  Thank you all once again for being a part of this series with me!  Hopefully now my mind can move past this and I can work on the next big (or small) thing.  And I hope this chapter helped clear some things up a bit. 

ACT 4: Sierra and the Pale Rider by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Setup chapter!

 

---------------------

“SIERRA!” A female voice called out as the door to the bedroom flung open, “Honey!  You’re going to be late!”

“Ugh!” Sierra exclaimed, “COMING, MOM!”

Sierra sat at her dresser and looked herself over in the mirror.  She had turned 22 recently, just about a month ago.  She idly played with her ear length hair, which she had dyed blue, trying to adjust it just right.  She had pale skin and beautiful, piercing blue eyes and was wearing the designer jeans and a blouse with a blue floral design that was custom fit to someone of her size.  She had an average build, but she was also one of the unfortunate people who’d been shrunk in the epidemic that hit over a year ago, and stood at just a bit over one inch tall.

Still, being one of the shrunken people didn’t stop her from being who she wanted to be.  Especially now, with so many advances in technology and clothes for tinies, there was no reason why she couldn’t have nice clothes, or have dyed hair.  When the epidemic first hit and everyone scrambled to adjust to the needs of the small, her hair had started going back to the natural blonde she was born with, but luckily with the help of her mother she found a way to store small bottles of dye and toiletries in tiny thimble sized containers for her use.  And recently her mother was able to get her a mini house, which was now stored in her old room.  It had working plumbing, electricity, everything she could want or need in her own place.

Of course, that didn’t stop Sierra’s mother, Diane, from being overbearing at times.  Ever since Sierra shrunk, Diane watched her daughter like a hawk…. more so after a few ‘incidents’ in the beginning.  Sierra wanted to be free and independent someday, and sometimes her mother’s overprotectiveness was too much to bear.  The only time she ever really laid off was when Sierra was in her dollhouse, and even then she’d come check up on her three or more times an hour.

Still, Sierra had to admit, she’d probably be dead if it weren’t for her mother’s protective nature.  She shuddered as she remembered all the times she was almost eaten, or crushed, or worse.  Most of the time, her mom managed to step in before it was too late.  Yet despite all the danger, Sierra was steadfast in her resolve to one day only be reliant on herself.  Which is why she was getting ready for her interview at Infinity University.

At first when she was shrunk, Sierra became really depressed.  Her dreams seemed like an impossibility.  And then, she saw ‘her’ come on a news channel around a month ago, a little before her birthday.  This beautiful girl only a few years older than her, Valerie, who was in charge of a large scientific organization called ‘The Eye.’  She even seemed to be wearing this crazy contact lens that glowed as well.  She had been coming down hard on the world over the past month…  demanding environmental and technological change from the world’s leaders, something Sierra herself had always been passionate about. 

It didn’t just end there, either.  Valerie was calling for new laws and new improvements, not just for normal sized people, but for all of those who had been mysteriously shrunk.  Sierra could tell this Valerie girl was passionate in how she spoke about the tinies.. defending them against people who would simply write them off.  And she was so sure of herself.  Confident.  Powerful, and at such a young age.  Yet she also seemed so friendly and approachable.  To Sierra, she was more than inspiring.  Sierra wanted to be a part of this young woman’s vision, and a part of her world.  And what better way than going to the same school Valerie herself had attended?


Sierra fidgeted with herself in the mirror some more before giving up with a worried sigh.  ‘I probably should be thinking about what I’m gonna say at the interview than how I’m gonna look,’ she thought, ‘Besides, what are the chances I’d even meet with her today?’  She curled her lips as she stood in front of her mirror, silently criticizing her appearance.  “OKAY!” she yelled up at her mom, and walked through the door of her dollhouse. 

Diane was squatting down in front of the dollhouse at this point, impatiently waiting for her daughter to finish up.  She was 5’5 and a bit overweight, with long curly blonde hair and blue eyes.  She actually looked rather good for her age, and people mistook her for being in her mid thirties quite often.  “Well, it’s about time!  You know we have to be there on time to make a good impression!”


Sierra shut the door behind her, and looked up at her mother.  “This is really important to me, mom!  I have to make sure everything is perfect.  That I’m… perfect.”


“Sweety,” her mother began, “You’re already perfect!”  Sierra scoffed, as Diane continued, “And you got the grades to prove it!”

“Yeah,” Sierra replied, “Back when I actually WENT to school.  Years ago.”  Sierra started to tear up in frustration but caught herself.  She didn’t want to mess up any of her makeup, or have puffy cheeks going into what she thought of as one of the most important days of her life.


“I’m sure they’ll have some kind of make-up program.  If you’ll even need it!” Diane complimented.

Sierra lips curled into a stressed half-pout.  “Let’s just go.  Get this over with.  I’m totally tired of freaking out about this and just want it done,” she stated.  ‘Please let me get in,’ she  silently prayed.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Sierra sat in the tiny chair situated on top of the large desk in admissions, anxiously awaiting for the interviewer to get there.  Unsurprisingly, her mother made a big scene about needing to be in there with her daughter, but with a combination of the admission reps and Sierra’s own objections talking her down, they all managed to have Diane agree to sitting out in the waiting area.

Rubbing her hands together nervously, Sierra ran through all her talking points in her head.  ‘I have to sell myself,’ she thought, ‘Ugh.  How can I sell myself if I hate myself!?’  She looked down at her hands, her fingernails painted the same shade of blue as her hair.  They trembled no matter how still she tried to keep herself.  ‘I’m going to screw this up, aren’t I?’ she wondered despondently.

The door opened.  “Hiiiii-iiii!” A female sing-song voice called out. 

“Uhh,” Sierra began, her eyes slowly going wide.  Her nervousness gave way to shock and awe.  “Um!?  UM!?  UHH!?”

Valerie grinned wide, striding over to sit in the normal-sized person’s chair behind the large desk.  Her dark brown hair was straightened, and tied back in a ponytail.  She wore black dress pants, a white fancy blouse and a silk pink scarf.  Her makeup was done perfectly… and it accentuated her already beautiful features.  ‘She’s even wearing that contact lense,’ Sierra marveled, ‘The one that makes her eye glow with that mark.’  Spreading her hands and almost curtsying in her seat, Valerie exclaimed, “Ta-daaa!”

Sierra’s face went crimson as the room filled with Valerie’s sweet perfume, yet she couldn’t look away from Valerie’s cheerful face.  “You’re… you’re even more beautiful face to face.. Miss Valerie,”  she blurted out, before realizing how inappropriate and embarassing the comment would be.

Valerie leaned back in the chair and laughed loudly.  “Please, tiny lady!  Call me Val.  At least, for now,” she said, winking at the flustered tiny girl.

“I wasn’t… prepared for… I mean, don’t you have more important things to do with your time!?”

“Don’t worry about it homeslice!” Valerie smirked.  “I have… a way of getting around where I need to be.  Besides!  They told me allll about your application to this school.  And all the stuff you mentioned about me!  I mean, a lovely little lady like yourself?  How could I resist?”

“I.. I guess?” Sierra said in disbelief.

“So, talk to me, pretty lady!  You want to come to this school?”

“Well… yeah..” Sierra trailed off for a bit, before catching herself.  “It’s hard.  Being tiny.  You know?  And it’s gotten to a point where people don’t even care what happens to us anymore.  More bad things happen to us, and governments and the general public seem to care less and less.  Like we’ve been written off already. It’s gotten to a point where I don’t think it’s even safe to go out there without getting snatched up.  But here, you’ve done so much for us… those of us who attend this school, and who work for The Eye.  You’ve been making a place where even we can make some kind of life for ourselves.  And.. I want to be part of that world.  Where I can be an actual human being again.  Just… a part of something bigger, and better.”

“Kay, cool, you’re in!” Valerie said cheerfully.

“Wuh-huh?” Sierra replied, caught off-guard.  ‘That was… only my first talking point?’ she thought, shocked once more.

“Sure!” Valerie smiled, “You seem like a fine and intelligent young lady.  Passionate.  Wanting to change your situation.  Insert professional comment here,” Valerie giggled, “But you little people have been through a lot over the past year.  So, if you can sit there after all this time, and after facing all those challenges to still have the drive to persevere…” Valerie shrugged.  “Then who’m I to stop ya.”

Sierra sniffled, wiping away a happy tear that threatened to fall along her face as a sense of relief washed over her body.  “Th-thank you,” she said, her voice cracking a bit from sheer gratitude.  “So much.”

“Aw, nothing for it, honey!”  Valerie reached out and pet Sierra’s hair gently with her thumb.  Her thumb seemed to radiate warmth over Sierra’s body, and it sent a tingle of pleasure through Sierra’s body.  Valerie felt a sobering thought trying to rise up in her mind as she regarded the tiny girl for that moment.

Pushing the thought aside, Valerie stood up.  “I should be on my way now, little miss!  But I’ll tell them you’re all set to go.  I’ll see you around for sure, okay?” Valerie said happily on her way out.

“Yeah… yeah, that would be amazing!” Sierra replied joyfully.

 
——————————————————————————————————————————

As the door closed behind her, Valerie used her powers to teleport herself back into her office at The Eye, appearing there instantly.  “You saw her then, dear Valerie?” Gray asked as she returned.  He’d been awaiting Valerie’s return, knowing that she wouldn’t be long.  His dark hair slicked back, dressed in an expensive three piece suit adorned with a red pocket square.

“Oh yes,” Valerie responded, “God damn, Gray!  She was like a little blueberry!  It was almost impossible to not gobble her up right there!”

“Fear not, young Valerie.  You’ll get your chance,” Gray grinned wickedly, “Wouldn’t do if you had acted then.  Her mom was waiting just outside, after all!”

“Yeah yeah, ugh!” Valerie grunted, “I know.  She has to attend the school before we can disappear her away without much trouble.  That’s the smart thing to do.”


“Quite right,” Gray agreed.

Valerie took in a deep breath before exhaling slowly as the memory of her quick interview with Sierra played back through her mind.  'You want to be a part of something bigger and better, little girl?' Valerie mused, 'You should be careful what you wish for!’

——————————————————————————————————————————

Harvey took aim at his target and shot the last bullet in the clip of his six-gun, a loud bang disturbing the otherwise peaceful and secluded area where he practiced.  He was a man in his fifties, his hair wiry and graying, hazel eyes and a stubble beard.  He was wearing boots, blue jeans, a white t shirt, and a leather jacket.  Judging how his last shot hit his target, he gave a silent nod, sat down sighing and spun out the wheel of his gun to add more bullets.  ‘Gettin’ there,’ he thought.

Once he finished loading his gun, Harvey rubbed at his forehead as he regarded his piece.  His vision blurred, yet no tears fell from his eyes.  ‘You were all I had,’ he thought, giving a strained sigh.

Slowly getting to his feet, he strode up fifty meters to the picture he used as target practice.  Ripping it off the tree, he regarded his work up close.  All of his bullets managed to pierce Valerie’s smiling self in the picture.  Not one pierced an empty space.

Harvey felt his emotions wash over him like a brewing torrent, a mixture of sadness and fury.  Pressing his fingers into the photograph, he seemed to be looking through the picture itself as he recalled Valerie’s face.  “You draw dead man’s hand against the pale rider,” he whispered.

End Notes:

Been a while.  Think it's been almost a year since I started this series now.  Hopefully I still got it, baby!

 

I'm actually trying to keep ahead of this story by a few chapters (thanks @Frizzle for the idea) so I can make sure this gets fleshed out in a way that I'm content with... that means there's all sorts of content and chapters already written that no one knows about yet!  Buwahaha! 

Near Goth Experience by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

For once I truly had no idea what to name a chapter.

 

Voretime!

 

---


Sierra felt like she was flying high as she and her mom spent the next several hours with different departments getting everything straightened out for classes.  When they were finally done, they found a seat on a bench outside to sit at for a few moments, Sierra on Diane’s shoulder.

“Finally done!” Diane said, exhaling.

Sierra was still in shock, but even she was happy it was all over.  “I can’t believe I did it,” she squeaked.


“Told ya you’d do it, honey!”  Diane commented.

Sierra looked down, blushing slightly and swinging her legs idly over her mother’s shoulder.  “Bah.”

They heard a young female voice call out to them.  “Hey!  Oh my god, is that Sierra’s mother!?”

Feeling her body stiffen on Diane’s shoulder, Sierra’s heart felt like it dropped straight into her stomach.  Diane looked up at one of the two girls coming over and stood up.  “Samantha!” Diane greeted, “We haven’t seen you in years!  Not since high school, right?  And…?” Diane questioned, looking at Samantha’s friend.

Samantha was a chubby girl, with shoulder length raven hair.  She was dressed mostly in black.  Black jeans, black shirt, black lipstick and earrings.  Her nose was pierced.  Very much into the goth look.  She had her friend with her, Catherine, who was slightly less chubby but dressed a bit more conservatively, with brown khakis and a red blouse.  Catherine had her curly, light brown hair tied back into a ponytail.

Catherine turned to Diane with a polite smile in reply.  “I’m Cat!  Nice to meet you!”

“You too!” Diane replied, “I can’t believe we happened to run into you here, Samantha!  I didn’t think we’d even run into one of Sierra’s old high school friends here!”

“Yeah,” Samantha narrowed her eyes at Sierra, which took on a wicked gleam.  “Friends.  Haven’t seen you in so long, Sierra.  I see you have become one of the tiny ones?”

Sierra felt the color drain from her already pale face.  “Y-yeah,” she stammered nervously.

“Well,” Diane began, “I actually have to run to the restroom if you don’t mind?  I thought maybe I’d take Sierra with me-“

“Mooom…” Sierra cried embarrassingly.

“-but since you girls are here maybe you could keep an eye on her for me for a few?”  Diane was doing her best to resist her overprotective instincts.  ’It’s what she wants after all,’ Diane thought worriedly, ‘Being more independent.  I should respect it.  What could go wrong in five minutes, anyway?’

“Sure thing!” Samantha grinned. “We have sooo much to catch up on, after all!”

“Great!” Diane replied.  She gently picked up Sierra.  “It’ll be okay, honey, I’ll be back soon.  But have fun with your friends!  Maybe they can help you get to know the school, too!”

Sierra nodded nervously.  She felt an anxious sweat starting to form all over her body.  She didn’t want her mom to leave her alone with these two girls, but she had a feeling this might be something she has to deal with herself to be independent someday.  Besides, her mom would be back soon enough.  Right?

Samantha held out her hand as Sierra stepped nervously onto it.  Samantha giggled as she felt Sierra’s tiny feet walk onto her palm.  “Oh my god, she is so adorable!” Samantha said maybe a bit too enthusiastically.

Sierra looked up sheepishly and gave an awkward wave.  “Hey, there… Sam.”

“Well, don’t mind me girls, I’ll be right back!” Diane said, waving at the group and smiling cheerfully at Sierra as she hurried over into a nearby building.

Once Diane was out of view, Samantha looked down at Sierra.  The tiny girl couldn’t help but feel a chill go up her spine as Samantha eyes took on a deadened look, a complete disregard for Sierra’s life evident within them.  Samantha spoke, slowly enunciating her words.  “Hello, dearest friend.”

“Sam…” Sierra began, fearful tears forming in her eyes. “I’m so sorry for everything that happened.  I was young, and stupid, and-“

Samantha poked Sierra in her chest, cutting her off and pushing her onto her ass in the palm of the giant hand.  “Cat,” Samantha turned to her friend, “Remember that girl I told you about?  The bully who did all those terrible things to me?”  Samantha raised Sierra up meaningfully to Cat’s eyes.

At first, Catherine was confused at the change of tone, but now it all made sense.  “I see,” she stated, and as she regarded Sierra in Samantha’s palm, her expression slowly began to match Samantha’s.

“What was one of the things you used to say to me?” Samantha wondered mockingly, “Oh yes!  How I couldn’t help but shove everything I get my hands on down my throat? Right?” she glared down at Sierra as she spoke, and Sierra shriveled against her powerful gaze and the implication of her words. 

“Sam, please!” Sierra yelled, “I’ve changed!  And ever since I’ve shrunk I’ve had the worst kind of life.  I suffered for everything I’ve ever done to you, and more!  Please!  I’m so sorry!” Sierra sobbed.

“Not as sorry as you’re gonna be,” Samantha said, “Isn’t it funny?  You used to make fun of how fat I am, and now?  Now I could eat you.  You could be a part of the fat you used to ridicule.”  Samantha’s lips curled slowly into an evil, hungry smirk.

Sierra became all too aware of Samantha’s teeth as she smirked down at her hungrily.  In that one quick moment, she felt like she could make out every detail of Samantha’s teeth and gums.  Sierra felt the wind rush by her as Samantha lifted her up right in front of her black lips.  A portion of Samantha’s tongue slithered out of her mouth and traced along her lips, leaving a noticeable trail of spit along them inches from Sierra’s dangling form. 

“Sam,” Sierra cried, “Don’t do this to me.”

Samantha smiled in full, showing off all her white teeth.  Her hot breath enveloped Sierra as she spoke.  “Actually, little Sierra, I myself am not doing a thing.  My bowels do it for me,” she giggled, enjoying the feeling of Sierra shuddering in her hand.

“Ew, haha!”  Cat giggled.  “Gross, Sam!”

Without another word, Samantha slowly started tilting her hand up and opened her mouth wide.  Sierra watched in horror as her black lips parted, revealing a deeper darkness toward the back of her throat.  Sierra scrambled and tried to hang onto Samantha’s palm, fighting against the steepening incline.  “No no no no!” Sierra cried.  She managed to grip one of Samantha’s fingers and hung for dear life with both hands, her legs swaying over the large, cavernous maw. 

Sierra looked down past her flailing legs into Samantha’s open mouth and screamed as loud as she could.  She saw Samantha’s tongue throbbing in anticipation of its tiny meal, strands of saliva were strung about all throughout in her mouth as Samantha’s glands started getting ready for the process of consuming Sierra. 

Samantha lowered her hand closer and closer to her mouth until Sierra’s body was now halfway within her lips.  She could feel Samantha’s breath blow up into her from deep within her quivering throat.  “HELP ME!  PLEASE!  SOMEONE!” Sierra screamed out, but nobody else seemed to be near enough to hear her pathetic cries. 

Sierra felt Samantha’s warm, soft lips wrap around her body as it closed over and engulfed her up to her chest.  Sierra started panicking, reliving another time she was almost eaten.  She tried pulling herself up, but the light sucking action Samantha was doing to her body easily overpowered her attempts.  She felt as the intense heat of Samantha’s mouth and her tongue as it attacked the lower half of her body, probing her and tasting her.  “MMM,” Samantha moaned, rattling Sierra’s body with the vibration.

“Oh my god, Sam!” Cat laughed, watching the display with increasingly morbid interest.  “Does she taste good, at least?”

Samantha was sucking on Sierra with increasing fervor.  Talking over her treat as her lips slurped, she said, “She tastes… mmm… pretty yummy.”  In fact, Sierra was even tastier than Samantha was expecting.  The plan was to only go this far… torture and terrorize her old bully a bit as a kind of hazing welcome to the school.  But she was getting into it now, and enjoying how much power she had over the tiny girl.  And most importantly, she now had a primal need to send little Sierra on a one way trip down her gullet.

Sierra squirmed and kicked at Samantha’s tongue from the humid prison trapping more than half of her body.  Samantha’s black lips made wet sloppy noises as she slurped and sucked on Sierra’s small body.  With a sudden violent motion, Samantha ripped her finger out of Sierra’s grasp and slurped more of Sierra into her mouth, her lips now pursed against Sierra’s head as it constricted around the tiny girl’s neck.  Drool started seeping into Sierra’s hair and face, and her hands started pushing futilely against the warm black lips trapping her.  “HELP ME!” she squealed, “I DON’T WANT TO DIE, PLEASE!  I’M SORRY SAM!  I’M SO SORR-” 

In one quick motion, Samantha slurped the rest of Sierra’s body into her mouth.  “Mmm!” she moaned over her prey once more, as she tilted her head upwards and Catherine watched as Samantha’s mouth worked on little Sierra.  She seemed to be working the small girl towards her throat.

“Uhh,” Catherine eventually spoke up as she watched the display, “You’re not going to actually swallow her, are you?  We were just scaring her, weren’t we?”


Samantha lowered her head and frowned at her friend for a moment.  She could feel Sierra towards the back of her throat.  Somehow, in all the chaos of being swished around Samantha’s mouth, she was now face to face with the opening of Samantha’s throat.  And despite being completely covered in Samantha’s slobber and having been choking on it, Sierra screamed and begged for her life as much as she could between fits of coughing.  She could even feel it as Sierra’s voice echoed off the soft wet flesh of the back of her throat.

Samantha felt amazingly powerful.  Like a goddess.  She opened her mouth wide to show her friend Sierra’s plight.  Thick strands of saliva here and there connected Samantha’s tongue to the roof of her mouth.  The tiny girl within was thoroughly soaked in Samantha’s sticky saliva, and Catherine watched as the tiny girl turned desperately toward the light.  As pretty and dressed up as she was before, a few moments in Samantha’s mouth completely changed that. 

Before Sierra could make much more than a desperate motion towards the exit, Samantha closed her mouth again, her mouth and jaw moving as she guided the tiny girl within back toward her throat, intent to swallow her prize and make it her own.  “Sam,” Catherine tried again, regretting having gone along with this for so long, “We shouldn’t-“

Samantha’s eyes widened as she saw Sierra’s mother exiting the nearby building in a hurry.  ‘Already!?’ she wondered in shock, as she felt Sierra’s body begin to slip into her esophagus. 

Sierra felt Samantha’s uvula rub against her body as she slid past it.  Her cries seemed to have no effect on Samantha, and she thought for sure she was about to slide into the dark pit below her where Samantha’s hot breath emanated from.  Just when she thought it was all over, she felt her whole world turn upside down as her body was pushed out and she was spat onto Samantha’s hand once more.

“SIERRA!?” shouted Diane as she witness what Samantha had done.  She broke into a run, grabbing Samantha’s arm and carefully picking up her daughter, placing Sierra in her hand. 

Sierra lay in her mother’s palm, gasping and wheezing as she tried to breathe.  Saliva dripped off of her and started forming a puddle in Diane’s hand.  Her hair was soaked through, and her makeup smudged all over her face.  “Hey mom,” she said weakly.  “Sorry, I… well, you know how I want to be a dentist.  Sam thought it’d be cool to check out a tooth she’d been having problems with.  Figured I could give her a…” she cut herself off, chuckling and coughing weakly, “…a ‘different perspective’ as they say.”

Samantha was dumbstruck by Sierra’s lie, but was quick to play along.  “Y-yes!  Sorry!” Samantha apologized, “I just wanted her to check out my tooth real quick.  I didn’t realize she’d get so messed up.  Ugh!  I’m so sorry!”

Catherine frowned, watching the back and forth unfold.  She wasn’t going to say anything, but she’d definitely have a talk with Samantha later.

“Well… if you say so, sweety,” Diane said, frowning down at her daughter.  “Let’s get you home and fixed up, and celebrate your big day.”  Diane had a worried tone as she spoke, and she wasn’t sure if she really believed Sierra.  But… surely if Samantha meant her daughter harm, Sierra wouldn’t have stuck up for her?  Why would she willingly go to a school where someone may have just almost ate her?  Seemingly on purpose, as well? 

‘Yeah, it’s silly,’ Diane thought.  ‘Must have been a huge misunderstanding.  Maybe I do just need to give Sierra her space now.’  Diane sighed. 

———

Time moved fast for little Sierra as she prepared for her first semester, getting small versions of books and supplies she’d be needing for her classes.  It was exciting for her… and for now this was probably the happiest she’d been in years, even before being shrunk.  Still, at the base of her mind, she remembered her encounter with Samantha, and couldn’t help but feel an increasing unease as the days loomed closer and closer to when she’d begin her coursework.

Sierra thought back on that moment every so often, even had dreams where Samantha succeeded in swallowing her alive.  Dreams where she burned alive in her acid seemingly forever before finally waking up, covered in sweat and panting in her little bed.  Despite how fearful she was of it all, she felt another set of more complicated feelings rise up in stark contrast to the fear. 

Sierra pushed aside any other thoughts she had on that matter other than the fear.  I mean, what else could she possibly be feeling, anyway?  Besides, this was a good time for her now, and she wanted to enjoy herself for once instead of feeling sorry for herself, or being afraid. 

As much as Sierra would’ve enjoyed getting a dorm room on campus, there was no way Diane would allow it.  After several arguments between the two women, it was decided that Sierra would be driven by her mom to and from campus each day, at least for now.  Sierra was disappointed, but at least it sounded like her mom would seriously think about letting her stay over at the school if everything worked out.  ‘She’s finally starting to back off some,’ Sierra thought, ‘…Wow!’

Before she knew it, Sierra was anxiously in her very first class for the semester.  She did well on her math entrance tests, so she ended up taking Calculus right off the bat.  ‘Yay me,’ Sierra thought sarcastically. 

Sierra was perched up on a whole desk that she had to herself, which once was meant for normal sized students.  It felt odd being on it, almost as if she was being forced into some spotlight for everyone to realize how small she really was.  She looked around the classroom as people settled in.  Her classmates were likely all sophomores or higher, and aside from one other shrunken girl and another shrunken young man, everyone else was normal sized. 

Sierra couldn’t help but feel like she was the center of attention as people noticed her, and whispered quietly amongst themselves as they regarded her and the other tinies.  She felt on edge as people brushed up beside her desk to take a seat nearby, worried that someone might show ill intent.  Or worse, not notice her at all and end up crushing her with books or sitting on her. 

As independent as she wanted to become, Sierra felt herself yearning now more than ever for the sheltered life she led in her dollhouse.  ’This is just how it is now,’ she told herself, ‘I have to get used to this.’

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone come over and ask, “Hey, is this seat taken?”

Sierra looked up at the young, normal-sized young woman bending over at the desk beside her own, gesturing towards the desk beside hers, and was immediately enraptured by what she saw.  This girl was in her early twenties, and very pretty, but that wasn’t quite what took Sierra by surprise.  The array of bright colors she wore is what did it.  “Oh.  Sorry!  No, I haven’t seen anyone take it yet!”

“Oh.  Well, cheers!”  The young woman smiled pleasantly enough as she sat down, though she herself looked pretty nervous.  She crossed her legs, and Sierra could now easily see her entire outfit.  She wore bright blue and white sandals, tight pink leggings, denim shorts, a blue blouse filled with butterflies of varying size and color.  She wore a red and white polkadot bandana in her brunette hair, pulled tightly toward the back of her head in a tight bun, and purple feather earrings adorned her ears.  Her lipstick was a sparkling ruby red, and around her neck was a necklace of turquoise beads.

‘My god,’ Sierra thought in something between utter astonishment and awe, ‘What am I even looking at!?’

“Ugh!  I hate maths.  I’m Daphne, by the way.”  She held out her hand to Sierra before realization hit.  “Oh, uh… sorry, bit out of sorts.”

“No, it’s totally okay!”  Sierra giggled.  She grabbed Daphne’s pinky with both hands and shook it up and down.  “I’m Sierra!”

Daphne laughed.  “Oh god, that was adorable!  So sorry, though!  Dunno what I was thinkin’.  Force of habit, I guess.”  She gave a nervous half-smile and scoffed.

“It’s fine!”  Sierra felt better already.  This girl seemed so happy and easygoing, and for once Sierra felt like she was being treated like a fellow human being rather than an oddity or a toy.  “This is my first class at this school, by the way,” Sierra mentioned, giggling nervously.

“Really!?  Did you transfer?”  Daphne unzipped her colorful pink backpack and started ruffling through for her books.

“Nope.  I’m a freshman,” Sierra replied.

“Get out!” Daphne exclaimed, surprised yet cheerful.

“Yep!”  Sierra felt a bubble of pride well up in her chest.

“That’s amazing!  I’m actually a junior, and I… might be retaking this class after failing last year.  Right prat I am.”

“That’s okay!”  Sierra took a deep breath to calm her social anxiety before continuing.  “We can totally study together, if you’d like!  I mean, I’ve never taken calculus before, but everyone says it’s a nightmare, so… the more the merrier?”  Sierra trailed off nervously, giggling.  ‘God, I’m such a dweeb, she’s not going to want to hang out with-‘

“Brilliant!  That sounds lovely!  Because trust me, I need all the help I can get.”  She giggled, grinning wide. 

Sierra laughed uneasily in response, but said nothing. Daphne didn’t notice the effect her grin had on the small girl as she turned away, her attention caught by their professor starting class.  ‘I’m so stupid,’ Sierra thought self-consciously, ‘I need to get over that time with Sam already.  I can’t go around being afraid of people smiling at me.’

Class started soon after, and thankfully for Sierra the next several hours had her focused on taking notes and working out math problems as opposed to her own personal fears.

———

Robyn strode into the bar late in the evening.  It was mostly empty, save a few people here and there and the workers.  She sighed when she saw the man who had asked her over.  He waved and motioned for her to join him with his drink.

Robyn had her curly blonde hair tied back, her form dressed in the bodyguard uniform she wore when on the job at The Eye.  She sat down beside the older man.  “Hello, cowboy.  How are you doing?”

“It’s over, Robyn.  It’s all coming to an end soon.”

“Wait, what!?” Robyn asked, concerned.  “What do you mean?”

Harvey took a sip of his drink, and sighed, leaning back.  “I’m declaring war on The Eye.”

“Wha-wh… what!?”

“Valerie’s gonna pay for what she did to my little girl.”  He looked down into his glass before turning back to Robyn.  “This is the calm before the storm.  Once today’s over we’re gonna be enemies, you and I.  I’m only here saying all of this as a kind of courtesy.  Guess I wanted to have one last drink with a comrade.”  He slammed his empty glass on the bar.  “You should have some with me.”

“Harvey, Valerie didn’t-“

“I know what happened to Crystal, Robyn.  I know… I know,” he nodded to himself, “There’s nothing you can say that will change my mind.”  The bartender brought a drink for each of them.  “What I don’t get is why you keep defending her?  You know what she is.  How she chooses to be.  And you just… sit back and let it happen.”

“Well, if you’re paying,” Robyn sipped her drink, “Anyway.  I just believe there’s good in her.  And for her to not only choose the right path, but more importantly to STAY on the right path… that’s something she has to find out herself.  With some guidance.”

“Guidance.  Hm.”  Harvey downed his drink quickly.  “And how many people will she kill between now and then?  Go ahead.  Ask me what my little girl thinks bout that, too, while you’re at it.”

They sat in silence a while, and eventually Robyn downed her drink.  “Harvey, I know you and Valerie have had your differences,” Robyn frowned, “But-“

“Wait,” Harvey said, holding his hand up before pointing at the time.  Robyn’s eyes widened as she saw it was just after midnight.  “Sorry, Robyn.  I have to.  You’re a key strategic advantage that I need out of my way.”

‘How is it this late already?’ she wondered in her shock, ‘Wasn’t I only here a few minutes?’  Robyn gritted her teeth as she realized too late that she had made another fatal mistake.  How empty the bar was, and how the few people in it were likely Harvey’s allies. 

“You…!” Robyn cried out, standing up to… get away, to fight, to beg.  Even she wasn’t sure what she was going to do herself.  But Harvey was much quicker.  In a blur he raised a gun and pulled the trigger.

End Notes:

I think this is like almost two chapters in one in terms of size.

I gotta say, when I came up with the idea of Daphne I couldn't wait to get her into the story.  There's going to be a lot of fun with her in the near future.  I'm almost hesitant about bringing in Valerie and co. in with Sierra/Daphne because I can do a lot of fun things from here with just with the two of them.

Part of why I've been keeping ahead on chapters is because I wasn't sure about the whole Harvey arc.  I feel like it may be a bit too serious for stories on this site that's usually about fun fetishy tidbits.  It seemed like an interesting thing to explore, though... and a, uh, means to an end, so to speak (this will make more sense later).  It's not as bad as it looks for Robyn, though!  ..Or is it? 

 

Let me know what you think!

Plans in Motion by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Butt!  Vore! 

---

“You’re going to be fine, Val!” Lucy encouraged.

Valerie gave a long, melodramatic sigh as she leaned back in her seat at her office in The Eye. 

“It’s quite amusing, Valerie,” Gray began, “You have all this power, and you’re scared of a little public speaking?”

“I’m not SCARED, Gray!” Valerie said only semi-lightheartedly, “But this is kind of a big deal.  I’m not talking to a buncha tiny people, or reporters, or peers.  These are the big guys.”

“In a way, aren’t they your peers now?” Lucy asked.

“Ughhh!  It’s so weird to think about it like that!” Valerie exclaimed, “This has all been moving so fast.  Plus, SOMEONE’S going to give me trouble, and then things are REALLY going to get moving.”

“That’s the thing,” Gray said, “You have the power.  People will fear you, and those that won’t will learn.  You are going to be a major force of change in this world.”

“I never realized how much of a pain in the ass it’d be, though!” Valerie joked, “I mean, power?  Yeah, sure, gimme it.  They never tell ya the fine details.”  Valerie spun around in her chair a few times as she worked out her nervous energy as Lucy and Gray watched, bemused.  “The only thing that makes me feel comfort right now is thinking about how hard I’m going to fuck Vi when this is all done.”

Lucy looked down and shifted her feet.  The subject of Vivian was always an off-putting one.  Vivian still did work at The Eye, but she kept quiet as much as possible.  Plus, Valerie would ‘borrow’ her for days at a time, no doubt using her to work out her own frustrations and stress.  It was fine at first, when Valerie was simply punishing Vivian for what happened with Rachel, but it had been months since then and Lucy felt like this had been going too far.  And even though Vivian wasn’t saying anything, Lucy could tell that whatever was happening behind closed doors was more than traumatizing her.  ‘Maybe I can speak to Val about it after her talk with the U.N. this evening,’ Lucy thought. 

The thing is, Lucy was afraid of Valerie now, as well.

---

After class had ended, Sierra sighed as she finished taking the last of her notes.  ‘I can already tell this class is going to be a pain in the ass,’ she thought as the professor and most of the students left. 

She looked over at Daphne, whose eyes were wide with bewilderment as she looked back at little Sierra.  “Save me,” Daphne mouthed, and Sierra couldn’t help but giggle along with her.

“Daphneee!” a masculine voice shouted out from her other side.  It was the shrunken young man in the class.  He had managed to get up on the other desk beside Daphne as class ended.  “I can’t believe we have the same class together!”  He was two inches with blonde hair and had tiny custom fit clothes on him, khakis and a polo. 

Daphne let out a disgruntled groan and rolled her eyes at Sierra, but decidedly did not turn her attention towards the shrunken guy.  “Yes, whatever, good on you Trevor.”

“Come on, Daphne!” Trevor continued, “We run into each other all the time!  When are you going to realize we’re meant to be together!?”

“Meant to be together!?” she turned to him, incredulously, “And what?  What do you expect you’re going to do for me?  Put on a wetsuit and jump on in?”

“Well, that’s one way,” Trevor grinned.

“No!” Daphne replied, disgusted, “That’s… weird, and I don’t want to think about it.”

“But you brought it up!” Trevor said, “Come on, Daph.  Deep down I know you want me.  You know I’m better than all those other guys you dated.”

“NO,” Daphne yelled, clearly frustrated, “Because you’re a right twat that spends his time stalking me!”

“I’m just trying to look out for you!” Trevor replied, “I’m a good guy, Daph!  I know how to treat girls right!  You just have to give me a-”

As Trevor was talking, a shadow had been looming over him and most of the entire desk.  Daphne and Sierra both watched wide eyed as a tall, sweaty girl with long dark hair and an athletic build dressed in tight pink shorts and a white tank top came up to the tiny Trevor.  The girl suddenly turned around, hopped up and sat right on him.  Sierra winced as the girl spun around on the desk to face Daphne. “Hey Daphne, you alright?”  She grinned.

“Jesus, Laura!” Daphne exclaimed, shocked, “You didn’t kill him, did you!?”

Laura cocked her head to the side and wiggled her butt on the desk, then smirked back towards Daphne. “Eh, he’s alright.  Still movin’.  You let me take care of him and hang out with your little friend there.”  Laura leaned over to get a good look at the tiny girl, her eyes gleamed as she saw how nervous and uncertain the little girl looked.

“Alright.  Well.  Cheers?” Daphne replied, before turning to Sierra.  “Want to go get lunch together?  I don’t mind having you on my shoulder.”

“Sure…” Sierra replied.  She felt like she could trust Daphne more than this Laura girl.  Something about her made Sierra feel uneasy as she made eye contact with the large girl.  The way Laura looked at her, she felt like at any moment she was about to lick her lips in anticipation of making Sierra a quick meal.

“Great,” Laura grinned, “Don’t worry about this douchebag here, I’m just going to sweat on him a bit longer.  Just got done with a marathon and I haven’t showered yet.”

“Right,” Daphne’s eyes were still wide with part bewilderment and part amusement, “That’ll show him.  Thanks Laura.”  She turned back to Sierra, concerned.  “Come on then, Sierra?”

“Y-yeah,” Sierra nodded, shouldering her tiny backpack.

---

Harvey lowered the shrink gun down, towering over the now three inch form of Robyn.  “For the record,” he began, “No one else is helpin’ me with this.  All this is on me.  All of my friends,” he gestured around, “here, and elsewhere, are just going to be looking the other way while I do what needs doing.  So when this is all over, you feel free to bring me down as hard as you need to.”   

“HARVEY!” Robyn yelled, “Just LISTEN to me a second!”

“Sorry, Robyn,” Harvey said sadly, “I don’t stop for no one.”  He turned and called, “Marie!”

One of the ladies sitting at a table stood and walked over.  She was in her late forties, with straight blonde hair just to her shoulders, and blue eyes. She was dressed in jeans and a rose colored blouse.  “Yes, dear?” she asked, her voice bringing a sultry heat.

“You know what to do.  Keep her neutralized,” he nodded at Robyn, still squeaking for attention on the floor.

“Of course, dear.”  Her attention shifted toward Robyn, and Robyn could swear she could physically feel the focus of her cold, piercing gaze.  Whatever Harvey had intended Marie to do, Marie clearly had her own plans.

---

“You right, Sierra?” Daphne asked as they walked outside towards the cafeteria.

“I dunno,” Sierra replied, perched atop Daphne’s shoulder.  She had been flustered since first being on her shoulder, being so close to her pretty face and the pleasant scents coming from her body, the great view of her cleavage.  But now something else was bugging her.  And it didn’t even have to do with the fact that they were about to eat.  “It’s just… I know we, like, just met, and it’s probably weird to, like, ask something like this, but… why are you being so nice to me?”

“Oh.”  Daphne pursed her lips to the side.  “Because of how badly everyone treats tinies these days, you mean?”

“Not just that,” Sierra said, “But your friend in there.  Laura.”

“Oh my god, I am SO sorry about her,” Daphne said apologetically, “We’re not super close.  Just had a few classes together.  That other shrunken girl in our class, you saw her, right?  That’s ‘Becca.  They’re roommates.  Actually four inches tall that one.”

“Huh,” Sierra marveled, unintentionally glancing down at Daphne’s own breasts.  “I’m probably about as big as her boobs.”

Daphne let out a brief but loud chuckle.  “Gawd, Sierra!  Right poet you are.”

“Anyway, it’s just…” Sierra fidgeted nervously, “A lot of times people don’t ask, they just kinda do what they want to us.  And, y’know.  She kind just walked right over and whomped her ass on top of that guy.”

“I’m so sorry you had to see that too,” Daphne said, “But I’m telling you, as bad as we might’ve looked there, that guy has literally been stalking me since last year.  Maybe longer,” Daphne shuddered.  “Doesn’t take ‘no’ for an answer, either.  Seems to think he’s a nice guy, and therefore I should give him a chance.  I might’ve that, if he wasn’t a tiny, but then I’d be in real trouble.”

“Yeah,” Sierra said, “Probably for the best.  Sounds like he might be the crazy, needy type.”

“Exactly!” Daphne agreed.  “And you don’t know the half of it.  He’s turned up in… ugh, all sorts of weird places to get my attention,” she said uncomfortably,  “In my sandals.  My pockets.  My bed.  Ugh.  Honestly, being sat on might do him some good.”

“Yeah.  Bah,” Sierra said, feeling a bit less sorry for Trevor.

“Anyway,” Daphne continued,  “Moving on.  I have a brother and sister who ended up shrinking last year when all that happened.  And I know it’s been hard,” Daphne scoffed, “I mean, everything’s hard for you guys now.  Won’t even tell you all the times I’ve accidentally sat on them myself.”  Daphne looked down at Sierra with a gentle smile, “But y’know, for you to come all this way to this school is really brave.  And I could tell you were kind of self-destructing there at the desk.”

“Heh, yeah.  Not to brag, but self-destructing is basically my thing these days,” Sierra said shyly, smirking.

Daphne raised her eyebrows and gave a quick nod.  “Yeah it is!  I can tell.  Plus I really like the blue hair you got going.”

“Oh.  Thanks,” Sierra looked away, blushing, feeling a pleasant tingling sensation run through her body.  “Ahem.  It’s not like it’s a big surprise you’re a fan of color, anyway.”

Daphne grinned, and stuck out her tongue.  Sierra giggled, and surprisingly wasn’t intimidated by the sight of Daphne’s tongue.  “Anyway, now my question,” Daphne said, “I’m kind of surprised you were so trusting of me at first?  Given how people can have such, uh… weird intentions towards you wee ones.”

“Well, I figured if you were going to kill me, at least it was going to be death by a walking rainbow.”

Daphne burst out laughing.  “Come on, then!  You going to rag on my beautiful array of colors all day now?”

Sierra giggled, sticking out her tongue in response before looking down and shifting her feet slightly.  “Honestly, though.  You really are very pretty.  Like a piece of art come to life.”

“Aw, thank you!  Don’t you go falling for me, now.  One stalker is more than enough,” Daphne joked.

“Or what?” Sierra raised her eyebrows and smirked defiantly.    “You’re going to sit on me?”

“Don’t tempt me, I might just!” Daphne winked.

Eventually, the two girls continued heading to the cafeteria in good spirits, continuing to talk and joke with each other.  Needless to say, they became quick friends.

---

Meanwhile, back in the classroom, Laura giggled as she felt the struggles of the tiny guy she had been sitting on.  She shifted her weight side to side as she felt his squirming weaken over time.  ‘Guess he’s just about done,’ she thought. 

From the moment Laura had slammed her ass down on top of him, Trevor was trapped in a damp nightmare.  The weight of her body engulfed and pinned down his body so easily, and he swore it was a miracle his skull hadn’t burst.  The lower half of his body remained crushed beneath one of Laura’s butt-cheeks, while his head and upper body were mostly crammed against her crack.  The little breathing he could manage was done reluctantly as the body odor was terrible in his prison.  Between all the sweat and smell of ass, there was also a strong scent almost like the smell of feet emanating from somewhere.  He eventually realized that this smell must be wafting from her vagina, and it was the last straw for his crushed form as he retched and puked in a puddle all around him… which ended up soaked into Laura’s shorts over time. 

Laura briskly stood up and turned to admire her handiwork.  Trevor gasped for air as he was finally released from the immense pressure of Laura’s ass, and started moving his body uncertainly, unsure if any bones had actually broken.  On top of and all around him was a greasy layer of sweat left on the desk.  Laura giggled, taking out her phone and taking a picture of the sight.  She typed out a quick caption for the image: ‘sat on a dumb boy after my run, lol’ before dragging the picture into her ‘fun with my protein :)’ album.

“I warned you, y’know,” Laura said, sitting down at the desk on the actual chair this time, flicking her long hair back over an ear.  She looked down at Trevor with a serious, deadly look on her face. “I warned you not to mess with my friend anymore.”  Gradually, her lips curled into a slow grin.  The grin of someone who was glad to finally do whatever she felt like doing.

“You,” Trevor gasped as he painfully moved his body, “You bitch..!”

“Heyyy, now,” Laura said with mock concern, “I thought you were such a nice guy.  Nice guys wouldn’t curse at ladies, would they?”  She giggled.  “It’s too bad you didn’t fall for me.  Might’ve been nice having someone willing.”

“I wouldn’t go near your nasty body, much less your crotch!” Trevor yelled.

Laura giggled again.  “Who said anything about you going there?”  She grabbed him by the arm, standing him up on the desk as she leaned her mouth close and whispered, “I’ve got other plans for you.” 

Trevor gagged and coughed as Laura’s breath assaulted him.  “Get OFF me!  You better not do anything!  If Daphne finds out-“

Laura cut Trevor off by slamming the top of her tongue into the front of his body, pressing it against him and savoring his taste.  The hot, slick muscle assaulted and rubbed against Trevor’s muffled form, the bumps from countless tastebuds massaging along his body.  She moved her grip down to his feet, wrapped her lips around his shoulders with a moan, and pushed him deep into her mouth before pulling him back out up until his shoulders again, the cool air freezing his saliva-soaked body.  She continued sucking on him, thrusting him in and out of her mouth almost lewdly as he struggled. 

This went on for a few minutes before she pulled Trevor out all the way of her mouth and held him in her hand, grinning.  Trevor cough and gagged, doing his best to wipe away the spit all over his face.  As he was preoccupied, Laura picked up her phone again and took another picture.  While holding Trevor for a few more moments, she typed up another caption with one hand as she smiled: ‘My ass tastes pretty good!  Lol :)’

Laura dragged the image to the same folder, chuckled to herself and set her phone down on the desk.  Even after the time he had being held in Laura’s hand, Trevor had only just now wiped away enough of Laura’s thick disgusting spit to see through blurred, narrowed eyes.  In that moment, all he could see was Laura’s giant, yellow toothed grin taking up his entire view.  He watched helpless as her mouth yawned open a seemingly impossible amount and she stuck out her tongue as far as she could, giving him a clear view of everything.  She made drawn out “AAAAAH” and Trevor helplessly watched her dark burgeoning throat and uvula in the distance, waiting to eagerly accept him. 

“NO!  STOP!” Trevor shouted as she dropped him head-first directly into her throat.  Trevor could feel his face smack into the light, fleshy part of Laura’s soft palate in the back of her mouth, her uvula dragging across his face as he was dropped into Laura’s pulsating, quivering throat.  Laura raised her head, opening her throat up to take in as much of his two inch form as she could.  Then she started gulping him down.

Trevor’s surroundings were tight as Laura’s throat worked and kneaded his body deeper into Laura’s body.  He did his best to struggle, but he could barely move, and the pain of being sat on by this oversized bitch had all but sapped his energy.  There was a loud swallowing sound from all around him and he felt his body jerk, suddenly pulled downward.  His feet must have been just past the back of her tongue because he could feel its bumpy surface as he fought and moved his legs in the back of her throat .  His upper body was pressed against Laura’s tough epiglottis, which was in constant motion as it helped force him down and overpowered any resistance.  All it took was one more deafening swallow before his entire body was trapped in peristalsis, sending him on a one way trip into Laura’s stomach where he’d be completely at the mercy of Laura’s body. 

Laura slowly licked her lips, then leaned back in her seat and rubbed her belly as she felt him enter inside.  His thrashing sent tingles throughout her body.  She didn’t think she’d ever get tired of the feeling of another human being fighting for their life inside her.  She cherished the sensations, and how powerful she felt as he digested.  She smiled as she heard his screams amid the gurgling of her stomach.  She began massaging her belly almost hypnotically, closing her eyes and whispering, “That’s right.  You’re mine now.  All mine.”

After a good while, Laura sighed and stood up.  She figured she probably should be enjoying her digestion somewhere more private than this empty classroom, and there was still a good several hours left of it yet.  ‘So, that’s two inches,’ she thought, grinning to herself, ‘I wonder if I can do three?’

End Notes:

There's a lot of spinning plates going on here.  We've evolved from the good old days when it was just Valerie and Crystal!  Unlike previous chapters, I think I have a good spread of the 'good stuff' in this part of the story... every chapter should have a bit of something going on.

 

Thanks for enjoying my work, everyone!  I know you're out there.  I see all the read count I get per update.  If you ever have any suggestions, I'm usually pretty open if it fits.  Otherwise, I hope you all keep enjoying the whacky directions I've been taking with this story. 

The Last Hour by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoy.  Insertion stuff going on!

 

---

“The hell?  Where’s my sister at?” Joey asked, his tall, bulky form clad in the bodyguard uniform of The Eye… though perhaps a bit too small on him.  He was standing with two other bodyguards outside of the main Eye facility.

The two other guards he was speaking with seemed to have no clue, and both gave him blank expressions. 

“Shit,” Joey groaned, “We only got a couple hours before the big U.N. shindig.”

“Your sister is fine, Joey.”

Joey turned, surprised as a man walked out of the shadow of the tall building.  “The fuck?  Harvey?  What are you doin’ back here?  Thought your ass retired.”

Harvey raised his eyebrows, giving Joey an amused expression.  “I look like the type to sit around?”

“True.  So wait, what about Robyn, now?”

“I’m having someone keep an eye on her for the time being.  While I do what needs doing.”

Joey frowned, giving a quick nod. “I see.”

Harvey walked up and clapped Joey’s shoulder, and nodded at the other two guards.  “Thank you, all of you.  But especially you, Joey.  Your sister would’ve stood in my way, but you understand about Valerie.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Joey grunted.  He really did not know how to feel about the whole situation.  He disagreed with Valerie’s ‘leisurely activities’ on many occasions, and he believed Valerie suddenly having all this power would amount to nothing good.  Still, after all she has done, and all that Harvey had gone through, he wasn’t sure allowing Harvey to mislead himself into killing her was the right thing to do.  “So, you going to do it at the U.N.?”

“Nah,” Harvey replied, “Way too much security, even for me.  I’ll check it out for sure.  See if there’s an opening for me to take a shot.  Chances are I’ll just be laying low and observing for now.  Soon, though.  Soon.”

“Look,” Joey began, “I know you want revenge for what happened to your daughter, but-“

Harvey’s grip tightened on Joey’s shoulder.  “Was I wrong about you, Joey?”

“No,” Joey growled,  “But you got the wrong girl.  She didn’t kill your daughter.”

Harvey looked Joey right in his eyes, giving him a meaningful look.  “In my daughter’s final moments… did Valerie hurt her?  At all?”  Joey looked away silently, unable to maintain eye contact.  Harvey nodded to himself.  “Right now I can’t see a difference.  I’m just going to kill my way through all the people who wronged her during her last moments before I find my peace.  Do not get in my way.  Especially if you want your sister back.”  Harvey released his grip on Joey, and as suddenly as he appeared, he vanished into the shadows.

---

Robyn was jostled around in the dark, uncomfortable surroundings of Marie’s purse.  All she could smell was an eclectic mix of various, though pleasant, fragrances.  All throughout the trip she kept bumping into a combination of hard and soft objects which she assumed to be a variety of the typical objects one would keep in such a bag.  She assumed she was being taken to Marie’s own home, likely to be kept alive as some kind of leverage or guarantee.  “Damnit, Harvey,” Robyn whispered, gritting her teeth. 

Though they had only met for a brief moment before Robyn was unceremoniously dumped into her purse, Robyn had a feeling Marie was much like Valerie and countless others that have started having their way with tiny people.  She was not looking forward to her stay with Marie.  ‘Hells, I just have to get through it,’ Robyn thought, ‘Just get through it, get unshrunk, and start punching everyone involved in this whole thing.’  It brought her some comfort, but unlike Joey or Hannah, she never really knew firsthand what it was like to be shrunk, and real fear crept its way through her mind.  ‘Well, if anything, I guess we’ve all been shrunk at this point,’ Robyn thought dryly. 

Eventually, Robyn grunted as she felt her entire prison crash down on something as Marie dropped it onto her chair.  A large container of lipstick had jabbed into her side and made her double over in pain.  “Hells,” she murmured.  She didn’t seem to break anything, so she figured she must have bruised herself somewhere.  She rolled over onto her back and favored the area she was bruised.

After a while, she heard as Marie started unzipping the bag.  Robyn squinted, expecting blinding light to enter the purse, but to her surprise it was quite dimly lit wherever she was.  Robyn blinked in momentary confusion up at Marie’s face, who was looking down upon her with a wicked gleam in her eye and the same kind of intrigue and amusement one might show a toy.  “Hello, there, dear,” Marie cooed.  She reached down to pick up Robyn by the arm and place her within her palm.

Robyn took in her surroundings.  They appeared to be in a bedroom, Robyn guessed Marie’s own bedroom.  Marie still had the red blouse on, but now instead of jeans she was wearing a black miniskirt.  Robyn sighed, an effort to help calm her nerves.  “Marie, yes?  I want to cause you as little trouble as possible-“

“Shh,” Marie whispered, pressing her large finger over much of Robyn’s face to silence her.  Once Robyn was quiet, Marie removed her finger and leaned her lips in close, pressing them against Robyn in a light kiss.  Marie pulled away, smirking deviously and running a large finger through Robyn’s curly blonde hair.  “Good girl.”

“What are you going to do with me?” Robyn asked with a slight tremor to her voice that she wasn’t used to having.

This elicited a deeper smile from Marie, and the woman replied in a sultry tone, “You’re going to be in a dark, wet, tight place for a long time.  And I’m going to quite enjoy it.”

Robyn eyes went wide.  “B-but, Harvey said not to harm me, and-“

Marie began to lie down, holding Robyn in a fist.  Robyn could hear movement behind her as Marie shifted her legs apart.  “Don’t worry, dear,” Marie whispered, “You’ll be alive once Harvey sees you again.  But he never said I couldn’t have my fun while he’s away.”

Robyn gave a small yelp as Marie brought her down between her legs.  Marie’s miniskirt gave way to her smooth thighs and exposed crotch.  Apparently, she had also taken off her panties when she put on the miniskirt, and Robyn could only gaze nervously at Marie’s eager pussy as she was held at eye level.  Robyn was surrounded by the unwanted aroma, though not unpleasant.

Marie spread her labia as wide as she could with the fingers of her free hand, exposing the tight dark opening she planned on sending Robyn.  “I’ve been wanting to do this since the moment you stepped into the bar,” Marie whispered with a slight moan.  She immediately pressed Robyn’s face into her warm, slick flesh.  She gasped, smearing Robyn’s face around, letting go her folds and allowing them to press all around Robyn’s neck.  “Oh my,” Marie whispered, her eyes closed as she teased herself with Robyn, “Your hair feels amazing inside me.”

Robyn couldn’t really hear her through all the commotion she was going through.  She couldn’t even struggle as Marie had her in such a firm grip.  Marie’s vagina was wet before, but was quickly becoming even more so as she used Robyn’s head to pleasure herself.  Each time Robyn tried gasping for air, the soft, wet flesh of Marie’s vagina would intrude into her mouth and block her breathing.  Either that, or she would end up inhaling a fair amount of Marie’s vaginal fluid, and much of her breathing would end up being used to cough and sputter as her body tried to repel the large intake of the sweet substance.

“Mmm.  Yeah,” Marie moaned, biting her lip and massaging her breasts with her free hand.  This felt amazing to her.  All the tinies she used before were always far too small, and it reached a point where she couldn’t even get off with some of them.  Robyn was the first tiny she managed to get her hands on that was a solid three inches.  Feeling the tiny woman struggle to breathe against her sensitive flesh was ten times more pleasurable than it had ever been with tinier people.  ‘She’s the perfect toy,’ Marie thought, moaning.

After Marie took her time teasing her wet pussy with Robyn’s head, she pulled Robyn out and brought her close to her face.  She admired her handiwork, and how soaked Robyn’s head was now as drops of Marie’s fluids dripped down along her tiny body as she gasped for air.  Marie bit her lip.  “We should get some of those clothes off of you, dear,” she said, “Wouldn’t want you to get too hot inside me.”

Robyn yelped in surprise, feeling as Marie’s fingertip traced down all along her body.  Before she could react, her suit jacket was pulled off of her.  In another easy motion Marie’s finger ripped open Robyn’s blouse, scattering tiny buttons around Marie’s large body.  Marie jerked the blouse off of Robyn, leaving her upper body covered only by her bra.

Marie’s finger traced down to Robyn’s pants, but the tiny woman was struggling far too much at this point, and it was proving difficult to get her pants off.  She brought Robyn to her lips and sucked on her upper body, trapping her arms between her lips as well as she kicked and struggled.  This made it a lot easier for Marie, who was then able to rip Robyn’s pants right off of her.

Marie pulled the small woman out of her mouth, her soft lips gliding across Robyn’s body, and held her in her hand once more.  Robyn lay in her palm, gasping, wiping away at the spit on her face.  “Yummy,” Marie said, smirking deviously at Robyn in nothing but her underwear.  “You have such a nice body.  Hard to tell with that uniform on.”   

Marie slowly leaned down and brought her lips to Robyn’s body.  Pressing gently down, she began kissing and licking all over her, moaning as she more or less made out with her tiny body and ensuring she touched every bit of Robyn that she could.   

Robyn gritted her teeth and endured it, trembling slightly.  She figured her best chance was possibly to go along with whatever Marie had planned.  Maybe if she saw she was willing, Marie wouldn’t go too far?  It was a farfetched hope and she knew it.  Her only consolation was that she was promised she would get to be unshrunk at some point.  Besides, the kissing felt rather enjoyable, despite how forceful Marie was being. 

Marie gave Robyn one last kiss on her face, and finally backed away grinning.  Robyn’s whole body was chilly, now, as Marie’s spit soaked her body.  “Mmm, okay dear... here are the rules,” Marie began, “Right now I’m going to fuck you until I orgasm.  I’m all hot and bothered right now so that’s just how it’s gotta be.”  She bit her lip in anticipation, while Robyn widened her eyes in her own.  “But afterwards you’re going to be a permanent resident of my vagina until we unshrink you.  So the less you move, the less turned on I get, and the less I’ll want to literally fuck your brains out.  Understand, dear?”  she asked, her voice never changing its seductive tone.

Yet Marie didn’t wait for an answer.  Robyn was quickly rammed legs first into Marie’s vagina before she had time to react let alone reply.  “Oooh yeah,” Marie cooed, “Keep kicking around in there, it feels good.  Maybe you can aim a little to the left for me?”  Marie gave a throaty chuckle, pushing Robyn in further rather easily up to the tiny woman’s waist. 

Robyn was really starting to get anxious now.  When Marie had been using her head as a toy earlier, Robyn was very personally aware of how wet Marie’s vagina was, but now it was to the point where she felt her body slide in effortlessly, as if the large sexual organ was eager to suck her right in.  She felt the vagina twitch and squeeze around the bottom half of her body, a thick layer of Marie’s hot juices ready to all but drown her and any chance of escape.  As she kicked and struggled powerlessly, it began to feel very real how her life was about to be at risk for no other reason than this woman’s pleasure.

The last thing Robyn saw was Marie’s face, gasping in pleasure from between her two large beasts, before she felt a massive digit press down on the top of her head and submerge her deep within Marie’s pussy.  “Fuck yeah,” Marie moaned, energetically rubbing her clit while rocking her hips against her bed as Robyn squirmed for her life.

---

Daphne and Sierra ended up deciding to eat take out rather than head out to the crowded cafeteria, opting instead to eat at Daphne’s dorm room.  Currently, no one else was living with her, so they would be alone.  Sierra sat on Daphne’s shoulder, and the two laughed and joked around on their way to the room with the food.  A small bit of uncertainty crept up inside Sierra’s mind, but she did her best to repress it.  ‘If Daphne of all people ends up mistreating me,’ Sierra thought, ‘Then maybe I should just die and get it over with.  I wouldn’t be able to trust anyone if she did something to me.  So if it’s a trick, well… I guess she’s earned it at this point.’

“Right, then!  Here we are!” Daphne said cheerfully as they entered her room.  The door closed behind them.

Sierra looked around the room, admiring the colorful posters on the wall and blankets on her bed.  There was a shelf full of various small stuffed animals.  Plus she had clothes scattered around all over the place.  “You know,” Sierra began, “This is exactly how I pictured your room would be.”

“Oh, really?  You a psychic now?”  Daphne smirked.

“Hell yeah,” Sierra replied, “I’m a gods damned real life pixie.”

“Yeah?  And what am I thinking right now?” Daphne grinned, angling her face so Sierra could see into her eyes.

“Uh,” Sierra stammered, her face starting to redden as she looked into Daphne’s sparkling eyes.  “Tea and crumpets?”

Daphne rolled her eyes, and without warning jumped up into the air and landed on her back on top of her bed.  The mattress creaked under her weight.  Sierra was caught off guard, screaming while she was not so much holding onto Daphne’s shoulder as being guided by it as she fell onto the mattress beside Daphne’s face, her heart racing.  “Oh my god, Daph!” Sierra exclaimed, laughing despite herself, “What the ACTUAL fuck?”

Daphne turned her face over to look at Sierra.  “That’s actually something I’ve done all the time with my brother and sister!  Come on, you liked it!”

“Yeah, I guess,” Sierra said, “A little warning would’ve been nice.”

“But Sierra!” Daphne said in mock confusion, “I thought you could read my thoughts!” She gave Sierra a mock pout.

“Right, that’s my bad.  Totally forgot to tell you that I left my wings at home, so the psychic power comes and goes.  And, y’know.  I can’t actually fly.  So… falling bad, by the way.”

Daphne giggled.  “Come on, let’s watch some TV while we eat, yeah?”  She sat up on her bed and criss-crossed her legs with Sierra a few inches beside her, getting out their food.

“Oh, hey!” Sierra spoke up while Daphne turned on the TV, “Valerie’s supposed to be giving that speech to the U.N. soon!  Can we watch that?”

“Valerie?” Daphne asked, “You mean the reigning queen of our school?  Sure.”

“Wonder what she’s going to say,” Sierra said, sighing as she reminisced on their past meeting.  Her cheeks reddened.  “She’s so amazing.”

“Ooooh, someone’s got a crush!” Daphne teased.

“Hell yeah I do,” Sierra said enthusiastically, “She’s hot.  Have you seen her legs?  Or dat ass?  Her boobs?  Any part of her, really?”

“Well, of course,” Daphne said, laughing, “And I’ve met her on occasion as well.  But I dunno, Sierra… she just kinda rubs me a weird way.  I’d be careful with her.”

“Okay, girl-I-just-met, I’ll listen to you about the girl who inspired me to come to this school in the first place,” Sierra joked.

Daphne chuckled and rolled her eyes.  “Whatever you say, queen's pet!”  she said jokingly.

Still, deep down, Daphne couldn’t help but feel a bit uneasy about Sierra’s eagerness toward Valerie.

End Notes:

I feel like I went on too much with the Robyn section.  I feel like I could've tightened that up some, made it more concise, but I guess this is an exercise in letting myself make the mistake and see how everyone likes it.  Testing those boundaries, baby.

Mistress Fahrenheit by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time, I feel alive!  And the world?  I'll turn it inside out.

 

Some insertion stuff, some vore, some world-wide destruction.

---

Valerie was inside the U.N. building with Joey and a few other bodyguards, preparing to make her proposal.  She did a combination of nervous fidgeting, pacing back and forth, and making disgruntled grunts.  Joey couldn’t help but smirk.  “You know, it’s oddly satisfying to see you like this,” he said.

“Yeah, well, this is it, you big sexy boy!  Everything changes here,” Valerie sighed, leaning against a wall.  “I miss when times were simpler.  Back when it was just me and-“

“Wait,” Joey said, listening to his communication device.  “Yeah, it’s time to start.  Too bad.  Would’ve been nice to talk with ‘actual human Valerie’ a little bit longer.”

“Baby, I’ll be any kind of human you want,” Valerie smirked, winking, though still clearly uneasy. 

Joey chuckled to himself.  ‘She’s actually kinda cute like this,’ he thought, ‘Too bad she’s an actual psycho.’

---

Laura was lying on her couch watching TV while her stomach continued to churn the still very much alive occupant within, as well as the rest of her mostly digested food.  Idly, she rubbed at her toned belly, and every so often she’d feel Trevor’s struggles and giggle.  ‘If only there was some way to get footage of him inside me,’ she thought. ‘You’d think by now there’d be something.’

After a while, Trevor really started to struggle.  Apparently he must have been desperate, because he was constantly pressing and hitting the wrinkly walls of Laura’s stomach, despite the fact that drops of undiluted acid undoubtedly burned at his flesh during the process.  “Oh wow,” Laura admired, “We got a fighter, ladies and gentlemen.”  She grinned, giggling as the sensation sent pleasurable waves throughout her body.  “There there, now… you’re my protein now.  The only place left for you to go is through the rest of me, and then into my toilet.  Just calm down and let yourself be all mine,” she cooed.

Little did Laura know, bits of Trevor were already being dissolved off of his body and filtering into her intestines.  Trevor was in a frenzy now, clawing and pushing and kicking at the inside of Laura’s stomach, anything he possibly could to have any chance of escape.  All his flailing could ever amount to, however, was a feeling of pleasure for the giant girl as she lay contently digesting her victim. 

Laura held a hand up to her face as a burp escaped her lips.  “Mmm,” Laura moaned as she tasted the flavor of Trevor’s body carried up through her esophagus.  She pushed against her belly, squashing Trevor between the walls of her stomach, feeling his frantic struggles redouble as he was crush between the slick fleshy walls secreting pure acid all over him, giggling all the while. 

Trevor was too badly burned, and too disfigured and dissolved.  Laura’s stomach acid began to fill burnt open parts of his body, filling his insides and sizzling away his organs.  Quickly there was very little difference between Trevor’s form and the rest of Laura’s stomach contents.  His struggling ceased, and his twitching corpse overtaken and fully digested by the foul chamber in its victory.  His body fell to the bottom of Laura’s stomach where it awaited being processed into her intestines.

---

Lucy hurried through to the lab at The Eye where Vivian worked alone.  ’This is my chance now,’ she thought, ‘Now that Val’s gone, maybe I can help Vivian escape, or something…’

“Vivian?” Lucy asked uncertainly as she opened the door to her lab. 

Vivian sat at a desk full of instruments, seemingly staring right through them in a trance. Her long,  dark, wavy hair had lost its sheen over time, and was unkempt.  The only acknowledgment Lucy received from her was a quiet grunt.

“Vivian…” Lucy approached her and touched her shoulder.  She half expected Vivian to jump or shy away, but she did not move a muscle, which somehow felt even worse.  “Vivian, Val is gone.  This is a chance you have to take.  To escape.”

“She’ll find me,” Vivian replied in a monotone voice.  “You know how her eye doesn’t glow anymore?  That’s not a sign her powers are weakening.  That means she’s mastered them.”

“It doesn’t matter.  She won’t find us,” Lucy assured, “If anything, you can hide with…”

“Your tinies, you mean?  And play castle with you every day?”

“Well…” Lucy shrugged, smiling nervously.  “I doubt Val would ever notice you there.”

“No,” Vivian sighed.  “I deserve this.  The only other possibility for me is death, and I’ve given up hope for that years ago.  She won’t let me die.”

“She can’t force you to do anything if you’re not around!” Lucy argued, “Come on, Vi!  You’re smart, and yeah you made mistakes but if you were given the chance you’d do it all over.  Nobody deserves to be condemned forever.”

“Heh,” Vivian chuckled, a stray tear falling down along her cheek, “Not everyone feels the same way.”

Lucy felt her heart drop as she noticed Vivian’s tear trail down her face.  “Just, let’s… let’s just GO!  Together!  Val doesn’t need us, and to be honest, she… she scares me now, anyway.  We can make new lives out there.  We’ll figure it out.”

Vivian held her hand to her forehead, but smiled.  “Ugh.  I don’t think you’ve ever said so many words at once in all the time I’ve known you.  Fine, then.  At least if she catches us I won’t suffer alone.  And… it’d be nice to really live again, and not just be stuck in hell.”

“Yeah,” Lucy cheered half-heartedly, “That’s the.. spirit.”

“Hey,” Vivian turned and looked up at her, smirking. “At least I have some left, right?”

As the two girls prepared to run off to parts unknown, Vivian couldn’t help but feel a growing glimmer of hope, something she hadn’t felt in what seemed like years.  ‘Am I really doing this?  Do I even deserve it?  I hope so.  I really hope so.’

---

Marie laid in bed reading a book.  It had been a great twenty four hours for her, with her prisoner still trapped in her vagina.  She had a hand down by her crotch as she read, idly stroking the curly blonde hair that showed just between her pussy lips.  ‘Such a sexy toy,’ she mused. 

Marie had lost track of just how many times she orgasmed since getting her hands on Robyn.  She had a feeling that they were certainly taking a toll on the tiny woman’s body, since her struggles weakened with each climax, though she was still very much alive.  Whenever she was done masturbating, she always positioned Robyn’s body the same way, positioning her so the top of her head was just between her folds so she could run her finger along the area and sensitive flesh, being reassured she was still there and not trying anything.  She enjoyed playing with Robyn’s hair like this, and once in a while it was fun to give her hair a firm yank, eliciting a pleasurable squirm from the trapped girl which would turn into another orgasm. 

There were other times when being stuck in the cramped, wet environment would be too much for Robyn, and she’d flail and struggle in desperation for the cool air that existed just beyond the top of her head.  But true to her word, if she squirmed too much it turned Marie on to the point where another crushing orgasm would threaten to drown her in Marie’s juices. 

There was one time where Robyn was jammed so hard and far into Marie’s pussy during a session that Robyn could feel the smooth, dimpled surface of Marie’s cervix at her feet.  While some women might not have enjoyed this feeling, Marie discovered she was very much not one of those women.  This coupled with Robyn hitting her g-spot amidst her struggling sent Marie over the edge fast.  Being so close to her cervix and g-spot during an orgasm, Robyn was crushed to the point where bright spots of light exploded like fireworks in her vision, and a sea of vaginal fluid erupted at her feet and almost drowned her in the endless expanse of pulsating, constricting flesh that entombed her.  It was the closest Robyn had probably come to really dying.

Robyn felt nauseas, and she really wasn’t sure at all if she had broken any bones through these trials or if it was just bruising.  She was weak from hunger and being in a constant uncomfortable position without being able to sleep, having nothing to consume but Marie’s vaginal fluids.  She figured she also probably had heat exhaustion.  Whenever she thought she might pass out, she felt Marie clench her huge pussy muscles tightly around her and she was snapped out of it.

Robyn tilted her head up toward the opening of Marie’s pussy lips, gasping in the cool refreshing air while she still could.  She was at a point where she couldn’t take any more, and had to move around to give some relief to her body and limbs.  “Mm mm mm,” Marie chided as she felt Robyn’s struggles.  Marie’s vagina constricted all around Robyn, and Robyn felt the crushing weight all around her as an inward force and Marie’s prodding finger pushed her in deeper.  Robyn felt the fleshy folds of Marie’s sensitive labia close over her face as she disappeared inside.

“Oh fuck yeah, here we go, dear,” Marie whispered, putting the book down, “I’m going to come so hard on you this time.  I hope you’re ready.” She gave a throaty chuckle, and reached for a small vibrator.

---

Valerie’s speech was about to start in fifteen minutes, and Sierra had just about finished her meal consisting of fries and a burger.  Over time, some restaurants managed to find a way to create miniature versions of meals for those who had shrunk, so that they weren’t just gnawing away at giant bits of food like some kind of animal.  It was one of many nice touches that were made to help make tinies feel like they’re just normal, everyday people again, despite the increasing popularity in abusing tinies.

Sierra sighed, looking over at Daphne’s food intently as her friend ate away at it.  While it was nice to have miniature food that was more portioned for smaller folk, it tasted nowhere near as great as the real thing.  Plus, it was easy to miss certain key elements to the meals, such as condiments.  Sierra’s burger had no ketchup on it, and Daphne had a huge pool of it right in her tray.

“Daphneee,” Sierra jokingly whined, “I need some of your ketchuuup.”

“Hm?” Daphne said, her mouth full of food that she quickly gulped down.  Sierra had a momentary hit of anxiety as she watched Daphne’s throat undulate and push her food down.  “Oh!” Daphne replied, “Right.  You can hop on in my tray if you like.”

Sierra pursed her lips.  “Is that really a good idea?”

“It’s fine!  I mean, I know you’re in there so I won’t scoop you up or anything.” Daphne assured, smiling down at Sierra and looking well-meaning enough.

“Right.  Or anything.”  Sierra sighed, then stood up and started climbing into the box.  She ended up sat upon the side of the tray and looked up at Daphne, who was watching with a playful gleam in her eyes.  Sierra looked down at the puddle of ketchup just below her feet.  “You’re not going to, like, push me into all that ketchup, are you?”

Daphne’s smile turned into a wicked toothy grin.  “Well, I was, but that takes all the fun out of it now, doesn’t it?”

Sierra started easing herself down into the tray.  “Girl, you behave yo-“ Sierra cut herself off as she lost her balance and fell right into the pile of ketchup.  It wasn’t a large amount, so she was able to quickly stand up and emerge from the goop, covered head to toe.  “Ack.  Shit!” she cursed. 

Daphne was laughing.  “Look at that!  I didn’t even have to do anything!”

“Ah, shut your stupid pretty face,” Sierra said.  The taste of the ketchup entered her mouth and she swallowed it down out of spite, doing her best to otherwise fling off extra bits of ketchup on her body while stepping out onto an empty part of the tray.  The cool, wet sauce was starting to make Sierra feel a bit chilly.

Daphne was still giggling.  “Guess you got your ketchup after all!”

“Yes, yes, ha ha.  So funny.  Can you help me now?  It’s getting a bit cold now that I’m all covered in this stuff.”

“Sure thing babes.”  Daphne bent over the tray.  Sierra’s eyes widened as she expected the worst, watching as Daphne’s visage seemed to eclipse anything else outside of the box, but Daphne soon scooped her up into a napkin.  “Need any help with that?”

“Nah, I got it,” Sierra replied.  She pulled at the edge of the napkin and rolled it over herself, drying herself off as best as possible.  When she emerged from the napkin she had managed to mostly dry herself off, but she was still uncomfortably sticky. 

“All right, then?”  Daphne grinned down at Sierra. 

Sierra looked up, noticing Daphne’s particularly shiny red lips, and her teeth as she smiled down at her.  An idea came to her mind, and she felt a nervous tingle run throughout her body.  An idea that she didn’t completely dislike.  “Um.  I’m still rather sticky…” Sierra looked away, blushing.

Daphne misunderstood Sierra’s body language. “Oh.  I’m so sorry!  I shouldn’t be laughing.  I can let you have a quick rinse-off in the sink, if you like!”

“Umm…” Sierra trailed off, getting a hold of herself.  She realized that that was a much more logical solution than what she was thinking.  “Sure, yes please.  And… it’s okay,”  Sierra took a deep breath.  Her heart was racing, but she didn’t think this was fear she was feeling.  ‘What’s going on with me?’ she wondered, ‘I was literally about to ask her to suck on me like a god damn candy.  That would have solved nothing.’

“Actually, wait,” Daphne said, “I think Valerie’s about to speak.”

“Ah, well,” Sierra replied, “Guess I’ll hang around to hear her opening lines before I rinse myself off.”

---

“Just so you know,” Valerie said, beginning her address, “I don’t want to have to do this, but I know it’s the only way to make sure things get done properly.  I’m kinda taking over the world.  So all major countries will obey me from now on.  All decisions I make will be followed, or there will be consequences.  I understand that this is a lot to take in, so I’ll give you a moment.”

There was naturally a stunned silence following Valerie’s words as all the different ambassadors of the world stared at her, and their translators relayed her message.  The ambassador of Russia was the first to react, throwing his head back and laughing heartily.  “This is a joke, yes?  You and your puny organization-“

“No, sir,” Valerie said, cutting him off, “This is just me.  It has nothing to do with The Eye, but I’ll be controlling them as well.  I know how this sounds, but we are going to do great things here.  All of us.  World and Valerie!  Er, Valerie and World!” Valerie grinned, “I mean, I should come first since this is technically all because of me.”

“Are you mad?” The ambassador of France asked.  “Even if this isn’t some ill timed joke, what makes you think any of us would take you seriously?”

“Glad you asked, monsieur,” Valerie replied.  “Right about now, actually, you should be getting some calls in about just that very thing!”

Gradually, all the different members did, in fact, start receiving calls regarding their state of affairs.  Each one nervously regarding Valerie after hearing what was going on.  The ambassador of France was the first to act.  “Someone, take her into-“

With a wave of Valerie’s hand, the entire room full of people ended up shrinking instantly, even Joey and her other bodyguards.  Valerie, the only one normal sized left, strode over them, giving them all a deadly look.  “Sorry, sir.  But I am serious.  And the sooner you start obeying me, the better it is for everyone.”

---

Sierra and Daphne watched the events unfold, mouths wide open as their eyes were glued to the TV.

“Uh…” Sierra began, trailing off in disbelief.

“Huh…” Daphne said, very much the same.

---

The news broke out all over the world, and it would be a day most of the world remembered.  There was an attack on every major nation in the world simultaneously.  What further confounded everyone was the fact that it was all done by a single person.  Valerie.

As she was speaking to the U.N., somehow she was able to do the impossible.  All around the world were reports of Valerie herself, standing at 150 feet tall, attacking the buildings of different leaders and governments.  In each country, she stomped her opposition flat, wrecked key buildings, and crushed key figures, leaving everyone in a state of panic and confusion.  Any and all  defensive measures were unable to even touch her for unknown reasons.

Such a coordinated attack did exactly what Valerie set out to do; she wanted the world to be helpless and scared and uncertain.  This was the perfect stage to take control.  There would be no question of what she could do and what would happen if she were crossed, yet at the same time her powers were a boundless enigma.  She was a storm of beauty and brutality.  Over the course of the next twenty four hours, every country and power in the world would bow to her in subservience, however reluctant they may be.

At least… for now.

End Notes:

If I had infinite resources and means, I'd totally have an animated music video of Valerie committing worldwide destruction to 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen.  It's too perfect to have her dancing around and singing along while simulatenously destroying everything and repelling attacks without a care in the world.

Intersexing by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

Yeah, so the more I wrote this chapter, the longer it got.  Think it's at about 12k words so far?  So I figured I'd split it, and offer up this half before posting the second half.  Hope you enjoy!

 

Mouthplay.  This is mouthplay, right?  Pretty sure it's mouthplay. 

---

Lucy and Vivian both headed out of the lab but were stopped as a gruff voice yelled out, “Where do you think you’re going?”

Lucy and Vivian both turned, surprised.  As far as they knew, no one else was in the lab but them.

Harvey approached them, coming from seemingly nowhere with a hand on the gun in his holster, narrowing his eyes at Vivian in particular.  “You think after all of this, you’re gonna get to walk away?  You outta your farkin’ mind, girl?” 

“Y-you,” Vivian stammered, “You’re-“

“Give me one reason why you should live past this moment.”  Harvey pulled out his gun, aiming down the sights at Vivian’s head.

Lucy suddenly moved herself between Vivian and Harvey, spreading her arms.  Harvey tilted his head, regarding her in steady confusion.  “I will kill you both if I have to,” he said.

“Look,” Lucy began, “Valerie has tormented her for all this time ever since… ever since your daughter died.  What Vivian did was horrible, but she’s been through so much.  Valerie has eaten her almost every day, and even used her like a literal sex toy.  There have been whole weeks where Vivian wasn’t even at work because of how long Valerie made her suffer.”

“Wait,” Harvey said, scowling, “You sayin’ Valerie didn’t actually kill my girl?”

“N-no,” Lucy replied, “It was another girl at our school.  Laura.” 

“And you,” he gestured at Vivian with his gun, “Do not lie to me.  Has Valerie really been punishing you all this time?”

Vivian didn’t say anything.  She could only look down at the floor, a deadened look in her eyes as she recalled some of the more recent things Valerie did to her.

Harvey nodded, having all the answer he needed.  “Good.  Burn in hell.”  A shot fired from his gun echoed through the lab, and Vivian collapsed.  Blood flowed from the bullet wound through the center of her forehead and pooled around her.  Lucy jumped back and screamed.  “I don’t know who you think you were protecting,” Harvey continued, nonplussed, “But she’s taller than you, y’know.  Now, why don’t you and I find this Laura.”

---

Valerie exhaustedly opened the door to her office at The Eye and collapsed into her chair at her desk.  She leaned back and groaned.  The past twenty four hours were taxing on her, having used her powers to split herself in order to not only force the different parts of the world into submission, but help them get on track to repairing and moving forward.  She was ultimately responsible for everyone and everything, now, and she wanted to make sure everyone could function now that the new world order was set.  ‘At least I can delegate for a little while… I should have some time before any of my babies get all uppity,’ she thought.

Joey entered her office a while after, closing the door behind him.  Once the world submitted, Valerie had reversed the shrinking effect on everyone at the U.N.  “The fuck, Valerie?” he asked, “That was not how you said it’d go down.”

“Sorry big boy.  Had to betray everyone equally.  Was the best way to protect everyone but me.”  She sleepily rubbed her palm against her forehead.  “Anyway, where the heck is Robyn?  I was going to hand over this company to her.  Makes more sense if I operate like the strong independent woman that I am from now on.  No attachments, ya feelin’ me?”

“Uh, yeah…” Joey replied reluctantly, “About that, we have to talk.”

“Also, where’s Vivian?  Because I need SO much sex after all that.”

“Uh… well, we have to talk about her, too.”

---

Daphne slowly turned and looked at Sierra, raising her eyebrows.  “That’s your girl, that.”

“Wow,” Sierra said, almost staring through the TV.  “She’s amazing.”

“Sierra!” Daphne exclaimed, “Look what she did!  She literally attacked the… entire… world?  Somehow?”

“Yeah,” Sierra replied, still in a trance. “She really IS a goddess.”

“Right,” Daphne smirked incredulously, “Well while you have your little moment in Sierra-land, I’m going to-“

A knock interrupted Daphne’s words, and snapped Sierra out of her amazement.

“Oh god,” Daphne groaned, “Please don’t let this be a roommate.”  She stood up, walked over and opened the door to find Laura on the other side.

Laura smirked and walked in.  “What up, Daphne?”  She closed the door behind her, a sultry movement to her stride, as Daphne watched with a frown.  “I saw you with that little snack earlier.  Did you enjoy her?”

Daphne scowled.  “ENJOY her?  Are you mad!?”

Laura shrugged.  “Or whatever!  I don’t judge.  I mean, I’m taking it she’s long gone by now either w-“ she cut herself off as she noticed Sierra sitting in Daphne’s food tray.  Her eyes widened slightly, out of desire more so than surprise.  “My bad.  You’re not done yet.  Guess you left her for dessert!”

“I am NOT going to EAT her, Laura!”  Daphne yelled.

“Well, whatever you do, once you’re done with her… can I have her?  I’d like to show her firsthand what happened to that boy in class who bothered you.”  She inched closer to Daphne’s bed, and slowly ran her tongue along her upper lip while staring down at Sierra with deadpan eyes.

Daphne narrowed her eyes and shook her head.  “You did WHAT!?  NO!  Get OUT of here!  NOW!” 

Daphne made to open the door once again, but Laura stopped her, grabbing her by her wrist and pulling her arm back, pinning it painfully against her back and pushing her body against her door.  Laura quickly wrapped an arm around Daphne’s neck, choking her and any screams she attempted to make.  “I’m not going anywhere until I’ve had my dessert,” she whispered into Daphne’s ear. 

---

“You yankin’ on my boob, big boy!?” Valerie exclaimed.

“What!?  No!  No, all of that is true!”

“So… Harvey, huh?  Must’ve been him…” Valerie threw her head back and made a long drawn out whining noise.  “My Vivian toy is gone.  Such a tragedy.  So many good times.  There were times I ate her and shoved her up my ass so often I’d lose track of which way she was going in my bowels. Mmm…”  She shuddered in pleasure for a moment, rubbing a hand over one of her boobs.  Joey sighed in exasperation.  Then, realization occurred to Valerie and she stood up out of her chair.  “Fuckballs.  He’s going after Laura.”

“So?” Joey asked.  “Clearly he doesn’t want you dead anymore.  If he could even kill… whatever the fuck you are now, anyway.  Why is him going after Rachel’s killer such a big deal?”

“She’s MINE, Joey.” Valerie growled, speaking slowly.  “I’ve been meaning to take care of her ever since… then.”

“The fuck you waiting for, then?”

Valerie sighed, frowning.  “Fuck,” she whispered, a slight tremble to her tone before she instantly vanished before Joey’s eyes.

---

Laura threw Daphne onto the floor and sat on her chest, right on her ribcage, facing away from the door.  Daphne cried out in pain as the larger, stronger girl put all her weight down onto her.  Her firm, toned ass bore down uncomfortably on Daphne’s chest, and Daphne’s eyes began to tear up from the pain.  “You’re gonna watch,” Laura said, grinning down at Daphne, “Then you’ll understand.”  She grabbed Daphne’s hands and pinned them in between her legs and her thighs, easily overpowering any resistance. 

“STOP!” Sierra yelled, “Don’t hurt her!”

Laura turned and snarled at Sierra.  “YOU don’t tell me what to do, you insignificant speck!”  She grabbed Sierra up before she had a chance to move.  Holding her by a leg, Laura dangled her over Daphne’s face as Sierra screamed.  “She’s NOTHING, Daphne.  NOTHING.  She’s an ANT.  I could step on her.  Sit on her.  Eat her up in a single gulp.  She’s not a person.  She’s protein.”

Daphne struggled as much as she could under Laura, but there was no dismounting the girl, much less even freeing one of her arms.  She wasn’t even in biting range of Laura’s legs.  “SIERRA!” Daphne cried, tears streaming down her face, “I’M SO SORRY, SIERRA!  I’M SORRY!”

Sierra had a strange, calm moment just before the chaos that ensured soon after, as she saw her friend in pain, crying for her safety.  She stopped screaming, and couldn’t help but smile, small tears flowing from her own eyes.  “It’s okay, Daphne… it’s not your fault, okay?”

“I should let you eat her,” Laura stated calmly to Daphne, “Let you see how amazing it feels to have a tiny, worthless person rot away inside you and fuel your body.  Then you’d understand.  But, really, the both of you are just pissing me off.”  Laura reached into the pocket of her shorts and pulled out her phone.  She snapped a photo of Sierra dangling over Daphne’s face, red and puffed from crying and exertion.  She moved the picture into her special folder.  “Don’t worry.  I’ll eat her, so you won’t have to.  And you can just lay there and watch.”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” Daphne yelled, “THINK about this!  What makes you think I’ll let you get away with this!?”

Laura narrowed her eyes.  “What are you going to do?  Hm?  Fight me?  You’ve obviously got nothing on me.  Tell on me?  Even if anyone believed you, there’s no way to prove it by the time my body’s done with her.  Besides, I’m the best athlete this school’s got.  It’s NOTHING without me.”  Laura paused, then smiled pleasantly back down toward Daphne.  “Besides, we’re good friends.  I took care of that douchebag in class for you.  And once I eat this little bitch, I’m sure you’ll understand.  And we’ll be besties again.”  She giggled cheerfully after finishing her statement.

“LAURA, WHAT THE FUCK,” Daphne cries turned to begging, “PLEASE, JUST DON’T.  PLEASE LET HER GO!”

Laura waved Sierra around in front of Daphne’s face, taunting her.  Sierra closed her eyes, feeling vertigo from it but still oddly in her moment of zen.  Once Laura quit waving her around, she opened her eyes and looked down into Daphne’s.  “Daphne… thank you.  For being there for me.  This past day has felt like a lifetime with you, one that I wouldn’t trade for anything.  You made me feel… human.”

Daphne’s eyes were wide, and her tears wouldn’t stop, but her emotions took a turn towards rage.  “Laura,” she said, gritting her teeth, her voice trembling in anger, “I swear if you don’t put her down, I’ll-“

“Oh yes,” Laura rolled her eyes, “I’m so scared.  Hah.  Not!”  She lifted Sierra up to her mouth.  “I think I’m going to enjoy feeling you go down even more than that first stupid little bitch I ate,” she cooed, her hot, bad breath washing over little Sierra. 

Once Laura opened her mouth, Sierra’s unexpected calmness was gone in an instant.  She was filled with nothing but absolute terror as she gazed into the slick, pulsing maw of her captor.  “NO!” Sierra managed to scream before Laura pressed her face into her tongue.  All across her tongue, Laura dragged Sierra’s face, tracing random patterns to intentionally provoke Daphne as she rubbed the small girl’s face against the hot, bumpy, sticky surface.  Sierra whimpered softly as the thick, milky spit started accumulating all around her head and face.

Daphne grunted and struggled, but nothing she did seemed to have any effect.  She couldn’t even scratch Laura’s legs because her hands were so tightly squeezed between each leg.  She scowled up at Laura, her sparkling eyes piercing in a focused hatred. Laura remained unfazed, smiling and giggling with her mouth open and tongue out as she tortured Sierra, steadily bringing the small girl further toward the back of her mouth as she tasted her.  Daphne gave out one final, ear-piercing scream of defiance for as long as she could before settling back down, drained by her struggling and the weight of Laura’s body.

Laura’s eyes glinted mischievously as she regarded Daphne, and she pulled Sierra out in front of her lips for a moment, the goop covering Sierra’s head dripping down along the rest of her body as Sierra coughed and tried to breathe.  “I can always use her to pick my teeth before I eat her,” Laura told Daphne cheerfully, “Would you like to see that?”

The sound of a gun cocking came from behind Laura, and she felt cold iron pressed against her back.  Her eyes widened in surprise. “Don’t move,” a gruff voice stated, “Not one muscle.  Not til I say so.”

Laura, Daphne, and Sierra all instinctively froze in their respective positions.  ‘How did I not hear him come in!?’ Laura thought, ‘I’m literally sitting on this bitch right in front of her fucking door.’

“Stand up,” the voice ordered.  Slowly, Laura stood, releasing Daphne’s hands and allowing Daphne’s body some relief from being sat on for so long. 

Grunting, Daphne slowly stood to her feet, clenching her jaw.  For a moment, Laura and Daphne’s eyes locked.  Then, Daphne lost it and she lunged at Laura, punching her in her face and grabbing Sierra in the confusion.  She then immediately retreated a few steps, cradling the tiny girl protectively near her chest.

Daphne now had a good look at the man who had appeared behind Laura.  He was watching Daphne’s actions with some amusement.  He had a pale, scared looking girl in a lab coat at his side.  “This her?” he asked the girl at his side.

“Y-yeah… it is,” the girl replied.

Harvey grinned viciously.  “It’s a good day after all.  We were tryin’ to find you, Laura.  Didn’t see you in your room.  Heard the screams, though, and rushed in here.  Most fortuitous.  Now, face me.”

Laura stared down Daphne, glaring at her.  Then, she slowly turned to face Harvey.  She felt her heart drop when she was, indeed, face to face with a gun in his hand.

Harvey narrowed his eyes.  “So you’re the one who ate my little girl, huh?”

Laura scowled, and shrugged.  “Maybe I did.  Maybe I didn’t.  I don’t keep track of my stupid prey.  I’m a predator.”

“Yeah?  That’s real cute.  But I wanna hear you say it,” Harvey growled, “I’ll hear your confession.”

Laura tilted her head slightly and frowned in confusion.  “Uh,” Lucy spoke up, “It was, you know… the girl with the red and green hair.  Rachel.”

Laura’s face suddenly brightened, and she began giggling.  “Oh, wow.  Rachel huh?  Didn’t even know her name.  Didn’t even bother.”  She approached Harvey slowly, taking a step with each emphasized word.  “Before.  I.  Ate.  Her.”  By the time she ended the sentence, her forehead was inches from his gun.  She grinned, eerily pleasantly, and said, “I can show you pictures!  Would you like that?  Of your insignificant ‘little girl’s’ final, pathetic moments?”

“You!” Harvey yelled, “How dare you say that about her, she was-“

“A pathetic, insignificant ant,” Laura finished, giggling.  “Just like all the others who shrank.  They’re nothing but playthings for us now.  Protein.  Pleasure.  To rule over and consume.  And mmm, she was good, your daughter… she lasted so long inside me.  Longer than anyone else.  I’m pretty sure she even made it to my intestines for a while.”  Laura rubbed idly at her lower belly with one hand, reminiscing, yet never taking her eyes off Harvey’s.  “Her screaming, her fighting.  I was turned on for weeks after that.”

Harvey made to pull the trigger, but Laura moved faster, ducking out of the way of the gunpoint and grabbing Harvey’s arm, tripping him and disarming him in one clean motion.  The bullet had exploded out of the gun, but flew safely out through Daphne’s window, shattering it.  Still, the sound of the shot caused Lucy and Daphne to both hit the ground and duck behind somewhere safe.

---

“Daphne…” Sierra called out.

“Shh, Sierra… it’s okay,” Daphne whispered, hiding so that her bed was in between her and the two fighting, still holding Sierra close to her chest.

“Mmm, Daphne… you have such nice big boobs.”  Daphne felt Sierra’s tiny hand reach out and fondle her.

Daphne couldn’t help but grin wide in bewilderment for a moment, shaking her head.  Despite this, her hand made no movement away from her bosom.  “Hush, you, before I jam you in there.”

---

Harvey tried getting to his feet as soon as he could, but raising his head he was met with the business end of his own gun as Laura stood over him.  “I told you,” Laura said, “I’m a predator.  Now you are my prey.”  She sighed, shaking her head and biting her lip in regret.  “If only I could shrink you.  I can only imagine what digesting you would do for my body.”

There was a sudden breeze as Valerie instantly appeared beside Laura.  “Hiiiiii!” Valerie sang.  Laura turned to face her, though not in time before Valerie tackled her to the floor, pinning down her gun arm.  “Remember me?” Valerie asked, fluttering her eyelashes.  Daphne and Lucy began cautiously standing from their hiding place beside Daphne’s bed. 

Laura glared up at Valerie.  “Yeah, you’re that crazy bitch who kissed m-“

Valerie cut her off by leaning forward and firmly kissing her.  She grabbed the back of Laura’s head and held her in place.  Laura made some muffled noises of resistance, but she couldn’t pry herself away until Valerie eased off.  “Baby, you have no idea the things I’m going to do to you tonight.  Ugh!”  Valerie shuddered in anticipation, grinning, then started nuzzling into Laura’s neck and brushing her lips over the sensitive skin.

Laura yelled, “Stop FUCKING kissing me you god damn WHORE!”

Valerie reached up with a hand and started smoothing over Laura’s hair.  She regarded Laura for a moment, her eyes taking a more sinister turn.  “By the time I’m done with you, you’ll wish it was the only thing I ever did.”  She gave Laura another cheerful kiss on her forehead before Laura seemed to disappear before everyone’s eyes.  Valerie purred, then almost snarled in hunger at the now shrunken Laura before opening her mouth wide and closing it over the shocked and disoriented girl.  Tilting her head up, Valerie slurped in her legs, pulling them in entirely with a lick of her tongue.  “Mmm.  Tonight’s gonna be a good good night.”  She said over her struggling treat.

“Guess I owe you my life, now.”  Harvey said, finally speaking up… albeit a bit awkwardly.

Valerie gave Harvey a serious look as she sucked on Laura.  Harvey watched the bulges in her cheeks Laura made as she fought inside while Valerie stared him down.  Finally, Valerie spoke, “You lost badass points, cowboy.  You let yourself get disarmed by the biggest toolbox in the bitch shed.”

Harvey’s mouth turned up in a slight smile, and he looked down.  “I know…  I know.”

“Let me punish her?” Valerie asked, blinking innocently.

“Fine,” Harvey replied, “I saw what you did with Vivian.  I approve of your work.  So long as she dies.”

Valerie gave a slow, deliberate nod.  She relaxed her jaw, and impossibly Laura managed to pry open Valerie’s mouth, standing on her bottom row teeth and pushing against the top row of teeth.  “I’m not fucking prey,” Laura shouted, “I’m a PREDATOR.  I WON’T-“

Valerie cut her off by slurping her back inside.  “Mmm.  God, it’s so fun to fuck with her.  I should’ve done this a long time ago.  I think my pussy twitched just then.”

“Yeah, so,” Harvey said quickly, “Uh, I’m gonna head out.”  He bent down and picked up his gun.

“Mhm,” Valerie replied, “We’ll talk though.  Tomorrow.  Right now I need ALL the orgasms.  Also fucking give me back Robyn ya crazy bastard.”  Harvey gave a quick nod, and left the room.  Valerie suddenly pointed across the room at Daphne.  “Also, you!”

Daphne’s eyes widened.  “Me?”

“Want to join me?”

Daphne grinned in disbelief.  “Uh… no?”

“I WILL!”  Sierra yelled from Daphne’s hand.

Valerie smirked.  “I remember you!  Blueberry!  You can absolutely come with!”

“Sierra,” Daphne hissed, “What the HELL are you doing!?”

“It’s Valerie, Daph,” Sierra replied, “I finally have a chance to spend some time with her.” 

“Don’t worry!”  Valerie said cheerfully.  She sucked the large amount of saliva her mouth was making due to Laura’s struggling and gulped it down.  Hearing the sound of that seemed to pause Laura’s struggles before they redoubled.  “I promise I’ll bring little Blueberry back in one piece!”

“Uh-huh,” Daphne said unconvinced, “I’m not sure if it’s a good idea, myself.”

“It’s okay, my colorful lady!  I already have her!”  Valerie showed off Sierra’s tiny form.  Sierra waved at her worried friend.  “Right where I want her, too!  Muwahaha!”

“Wait what!?”  Daphne gazed down at her empty hands incredulously then back up at Valerie.  “You what!?”

“Guess we’ll see you later!” Valerie sang as they all disappeared.

“Shit,” Daphne cursed sullenly.  She looked over at Lucy.  “This is why I don’t do roommates.”

---

“Thanks for coming, Blueberry,” Valerie said as she sat down on her bed, Laura still trapped within her mouth.  “Ugh, I’ve needed a relaxing night for a while now.”  She placed Sierra down beside her.

“Sure,” Sierra replied, her face getting redder the more she spoke, “Though I’m not exactly sure… what’s going to happen?  I mean, I… just want to get to know you, y’know, and you’ve been such a big inspiration to me, and-“

“Calm yo-self, sweetie,” Valerie grinned, running a thumb gently over Sierra’s head.  “First of all, let’s do something about this pesky size difference.” 

In the blink of an eye, Sierra was back to her normal, unshrunken size.  She looked around, wide-eyed, at everything around her.  The size of her butt on Valerie’s bed, the feel of being able to dangle her feet onto the floor.  She pressed her hands against Valerie’s blankets, grabbing fistfuls of the fabric.  It had been so long and she was used to the world being so large and terrifying, and for now she felt the safest she ever felt in over a year.  A strong, intense feeling of happiness and relief flooded over her.

Sierra looked back at Valerie, who was now laying on her back in bed.  As far as Sierra was concerned, laying before her was the most perfect body and person Sierra had ever known.  Valerie grinned lustfully as Sierra moved closer, and Sierra could see tiny hands from behind Valerie’s teeth trying to do their best to find some way to escape.  Valerie opened her mouth wide, showing off the saliva-soaked Laura perched on her tongue inside her mouth.  Sierra was close enough now to clearly see Laura’s scowl, and hear Laura’s screaming, yet in this moment she didn’t understand a word of any of it.  Nor did she want to, as in this moment all she wanted was Valerie, and seeing Laura at her mercy only further turned her on.  Losing herself to her urges, Sierra leaned in to kiss Valerie, and Valerie’s lips met Sierra’s, sealing Laura in darkness once again.

---

Laura felt like she must be in some kind of nightmare.  Not only was she trapped in this bitch’s mouth, but she could only watch helplessly as the once-shrunk girl, whom she was about to eat herself, moved closer to kiss Valerie, her large lips growing bigger and bigger the closer they came until they opened slightly as they touched Valerie’s.  The beginning was very mild as they first began to kiss and touch each other.  Even milder than when Valerie was just holding her in her mouth and pinning her with her tongue earlier, but things soon changed.

The breathing from Valerie’s throat became deeper, and a moan started to emanate from her gullet.  Valerie’s lips parted slightly, and Laura was offered a firsthand view of Sierra’s slick, warm lips hungrily kissing away at Valerie’s own.  Then, Sierra’s lips parted as her tongue came out, gliding in between Valerie’s lips and past her teeth, probing just short in front of Laura.  Laura instinctively backed away from Sierra’s tongue, though ironically she would be further back in Valerie’s mouth.

As Sierra ran her tongue along Valerie’s lips and teeth, Valerie opened her mouth wider and made another light moaning sound, signaling that she wanted more of Sierra in her.  Sierra pushed her tongue in deeper, and Valerie’s tongue rose to greet hers.  Sierra was surprised by Laura’s squirming… in the heat of these last few minutes, she had forgotten all about the tiny girl trapped in Valerie’s mouth.  Sierra moaned as she tasted Laura, taking pleasure in her flavor and in her struggles as the tiny girl was sandwiched between the two massive tongues.

Laura did her best to fight and scream, but she was quickly being lathered in spit from both girls, and it was getting harder to do much of either.  The slimy, bumpy surfaces of each girl’s tongue assaulted her and rubbed against her, molesting her.  Sierra and Valerie must have been enjoying it since both were moaning a lot more frequently, causing Laura’s body to vibrate uncomfortably.  Laura was prodded and fondled, and began getting thrown this way and that in all the chaos.

At this point, Sierra had a hand in Valerie’s hair, and one massaging and playing with her breast.  Valerie had a hand squeezing Sierra’s butt and one behind her head, keeping her pulled into the kiss.   Sierra suddenly broke out of the kiss, pulling away slightly.  Valerie gave her a pout as Sierra smirked down at her, then opened her mouth, revealing now that Laura was at her mercy.  Valerie growled, about to move on top of Sierra and pin her down, when Sierra snapped her mouth shut, tilted her head up and made a dramatic, audible gulping sound. 

Valerie’s eyes widened in surprise and desire.  ‘Dear lord,’ she thought, ‘This is one sexy blueberry.’  Valerie purred, about to take matters into her own hands, when Sierra opened her mouth and showed off Laura still trapped within, though much more fearful and whimpering after nearly being swallowed.  Sierra snapped her mouth shut once more.  “Fuck you,” Valerie moaned, grinning, “You god damned TEASE!”  She gripped Sierra’s shoulders and flung her onto the bed, straddling her legs.  She lowered her head beside Sierra’s ear, panting.  “Fuck me now.  Make me orgasm.”

Laura held on for dear life inside Sierra’s mouth as much as she was able.  She didn’t know what was going on, but it was all she could do to not fall into Sierra’s eager throat.  She could feel Sierra’s soft palate and uvula moving against her back, and she was cowering uncomfortably with her head pressed against the harder, bumpy palate above.  It felt like at any moment Sierra could dip her tongue and Laura would fall butt first into the pulsating esophagus, but instead Laura felt as the tongue undulated and pressed her toward the front of her mouth.

As she was being pushed through Sierra’s lips, Laura gasped as she was immediately hit with fresh, cool air.  She tried to breathe in as much as she could through all the spit covering her body.  Wriggling, Laura realized Sierra was gently biting down on her waist, preventing her from escaping.  She looked around and saw that somehow in all the commotion, both girls were completely naked.  And Valerie was on top of Sierra, a sexual, predatory smirk on her face as she watched Laura slowly come to terms with her surroundings.  Valerie licked her lips hungrily, and Laura recoiled.

Valerie’s patience wore off, however, and in one quick motion she opened her mouth wide and lunged down at Laura.  The tiny girl shrieked and help up her hands futilely as Valerie wrapped her lips around Laura’s body, moaning and slurping her inside.  Sierra fought with Valerie, starting to suck Laura back into her own mouth.  For Laura, as much as she struggled and squirmed, she lost her bearings really quickly in the confusion of tongues, lips, and teeth assaulting her.  Pressure assaulted her from everywhere depending how hard she was being sucked, teeth and lips greedily slurped and dragged across her body.  She felt as the rough, wet tongues attacked every bit of her body and spread fresh saliva over every part of her body.  Laura’s whole world became nothing but wet sucking noises and moans as Valerie and Sierra continued to have their way with her.

Sierra and Valerie had been fingering each other all the while, and Valerie seemed to be getting close.  Valerie’s nails dug into Sierra’s shoulders, and her molars clamped down on the upper half of Laura’s body.  She yelled in pleasure as the orgasm rocked her body, a healthy amount of her cum splashing down along Sierra’s fingers and on her lower body.  Sierra gasped as well, as Valerie’s fingers brought her to orgasm soon after.

Valerie collapsed onto Sierra’s body, laying on top of her and getting control of her breath.  It was a difficult thing to do, especially since in her throes of ecstasy she pulled Laura out of Sierra’s mouth completely and now had her trapped once more inside her own mouth.  “Mmm,” Valerie moaned into Sierra’s ear, the fingertips of her free hand playing with Sierra’s short blue hair, “Thank you.  I needed that.”

Sierra grinned, giggling.  “Yeah.  I needed that, too.”  She looked over at Valerie, who peeked back up at her.  Sierra’s piercing blue eyes regarded her with content and relief, the kind she didn’t think she’d ever feel again.  “And.. I needed you,” Sierra finished, moving her own fingers through Valerie’s long dark hair.

Valerie grinned back, but inwardly she was struggling.  ‘Shit,’ she thought, blinking and looking away for a moment, ‘The plan was to eat her after, but… she’s just…’ Valerie’s eyes met Sierra’s, who once more smiled back, her eyes glowing with warmth and amazement… just for her.  ‘She just reminds me so much of...’ 

‘Then don’t eat her, you stupid cow,’ came a familiar voice in the back of her mind.

Valerie returned Sierra’s content smile.  ‘Yeah,’ she thought in reply, as Sierra and Valerie basked in each other’s presences in the afterglow of sex.  ‘Not you.  Not ever again.’  Valerie chuckled to herself.  ‘Besides, I have this batch in my mouth already.’  She pressed Laura up against the roof of her mouth and rubbed her tongue along the back of her body and eliciting movement from the tiny girl.  “Mmm.  She’s still alive in here,” Valerie said, finally speaking up, “Do you want her?”

“Nah,” Sierra replied, pressing her cum-soaked fingers against Valerie’s lips, “She’s all yours, goddess.”

Valerie shook her head, giggling.  “Gawd DAMN, girl!  You HOT.”  Valerie growled, holding Sierra in her arms.  “I’m a have to fuck you all over again.”

“Mhm,” Sierra nodded longingly.  “Yes please.  But shouldn’t you finish your snack first?”

Valerie swished Laura around, making an obvious show of pressing her against the inside of each of her cheeks as she tasted her.  Sierra watched intently, biting her lip as both girls clearly became aroused once more.  “Mmm… I think she could use a bit more flavor,” Valerie cooed, kissing her way lower and lower down Sierra’s body. 

Sierra arched her back in pleasure, her fingers finding their way through Valerie’s hair as she felt her lips, then her tongue.  ‘This has been the best and worst day of my life.  I could die right now,’ Sierra thought as she gasped in pleasure.

End Notes:

I don't think I've ever written such a long chapter before, but after passing the 6k mark it really bothered me for some reason.  So, hopefully this puts my mind at ease so I can finish the last half.  As you can guess, this is going to lead to a whole lotta vore next chapter.

Climax... AM I RIGHT? by Rehgahro
Author's Notes:

I think this will be the last chapter for this series.

Healthy amounts of vore and insertion going on here.

 

---

Laura was shoved rudely to the side of Valerie’s mouth with her massive tongue, and Laura could tell she was kissing Sierra again.  ‘Oh god,’ Laura thought, ‘Not again.  Fucking whores.’  Laura felt dizzy, and sick to her stomach.  She was tired of being soaked in a combination of saliva and mucus from both girls.  The fact that both Valerie’s and Sierra’s mouths were furnaces of constant heat also had taken its toll, leaving her feeling very tired and weak.  ‘Come on, Laura,’ she encouraged herself, ‘Got to get out of here, get back to normal size, and fuck these bitches up.’

As she began struggling her way to the front of Valerie’s mouth, she’d see bits of light from her lips as she kissed along Sierra’s skin.  With a small, weak whimper, Laura threw herself at the opening to Valerie’s mouth, at which point the lips constricted around her waist once again, and she felt Valerie’s teeth clamp down on her thighs.  Laura gasped in the cool outside air for a moment once again, gagging and coughing.  Just being able to breathe in the air that wasn’t trapped in these girls’ mouths felt amazing. 

Laura looked ahead of her and realized what was about to happen.  She was face to face with Sierra’s vagina.  “Oh no,” Laura cried, “No no no NO!”  Valerie delicately held Sierra’s labia open with her thumbs, exposing the dark opening of her vaginal canal amidst the sensitive, wet flesh.  Valerie moaned, a sound that shook Laura to her core as she thrust the tiny girl along with her own lips into Sierra’s pussy.  Pressing her mouth into the orifice, Valerie pushed Laura in as far as she was able with her tongue before gently working her deep inside with her finger.

“Mmm, blueberry,” Valerie cooed, “Look how juicy you are.”  She released Sierra’s labia, letting it close over and trap its occupant deep inside. 

Despite Valerie’s bad pun, Sierra felt amazing.  Even though she had just orgasmed minutes ago, the feeling of Valerie’s touch and lips and tongue all over her skin and then finally in her vagina had her turned on all over again.  Having Laura inside her drove her wild, but she wasn’t used to the feeling and started squirming around and giggling.  “Valerie, oh my god,” Sierra cried, rolling onto her side and squeezing her legs together, “This feels so fucking strange and yet so damned good,” she said, laying on her back once more and spreading her legs.

“Girl, you don’t keep still I’m gonna sit on joo!” Valerie said, grinning at Sierra’s reaction.

Sierra felt her body convulse as Laura fought harder and harder within her, striking sensually against her sensitive, wet flesh.  Her pussy was beginning to drip with excitement, no doubt Laura was having trouble not drowning her orgasmic juices.  She felt so powerful, not only having a tiny person at her mercy for once, but having it be her self-proclaimed predator from moments ago.  The sensation of feeling her trapped, tiny form as she squeezed her pussy muscles against Laura’s body was amazing. “I-I..I!” Sierra moaned, “I can’t h-help it!” she exclaimed as she continued to roll and squirm in excitement.

Valerie rolled her eyes and shook her head, smirking.  “Tsk tsk little blueberry.  I warned joo!”  Valerie rose to her knees, then flipped around on top of Sierra, laying over her in a sixty-nine position.  Valerie’s ass and pussy descended on Sierra’s face, smothering her.  “Now, eat me you stupid bitch,” Valerie whispered.  She moaned as she felt Sierra get to work, struggling to please her and breathe at the same time.  Giving her something to do seemed to do the trick, as Valerie was now more easily able to keep Sierra’s legs pinned to the sides.  Valerie enjoyed riding Sierra for a time, grinding herself on Sierra’s face as she bit her lip before leaning back down to Sierra’s pussy, massaging her sensitive genitals with her tongue.

---

Laura barely had time to enjoy finally being out of Valerie’s mouth before she was thrust unceremoniously into Sierra’s vagina with Valerie’s tongue head-first.  Instead of spit, she was now drowning in Sierra’s pussy juices… and given her previous orgasm, there was a lot of it.  Laura felt like she was suspended in a weird, hot, fleshy prison full of mostly liquid.  She tried to avoid breathing in any of it, but the constricting flesh around her not only kept massaging her deeper within, but kept everything well lubricated, including Laura herself.  Despite her best efforts, cum would accumulate all around her body, and most importantly her face, and she could do nothing about it.  Laura was forced to inhale or ingest Sierra’s juices to live.  The sheer humiliation of it was almost the final straw to break her.

“Fucking bitches,” Laura said quietly, tears of rage streaming down her face as Sierra’s muscles squeezed her painfully for a moment.  “I’m not a fucking toy.”  Once Sierra’s pussy muscles let up for a moment, she screamed as loud as she could, though no one could hear her as she was so deep inside Sierra’s vagina.  She fought and struggled with the last burst of energy her body had available.  She punched, kicked, even scratched, and all she seemed to do was make her surroundings more wet, and make the pulsating, cum-covered walls close against her body harder.  Eventually, she reserved her energy to simply surviving as long as she could.

Laura felt like she was trapped in Sierra’s vagina for hours.  She had ingested so much fluid that her lungs felt like they were on fire.  She retched and vomited each time the walls squeezed roughly against her.  She could barely take short gasps of air before gagging or getting vaginal fluid all over her face.  Laura felt like she was actually going to die here, in Sierra’s pussy until the muscles contracted with newfound intensity and a gush of cum erupted and washed over Laura’s body as she panicked, whimpering and praying for her life.

---

Sierra dug her nails into Valerie’s ass and screeched into Valerie’s pussy as she orgasmed.  She had never felt such a powerful orgasm in her life.  She could feel hot liquid dripping out of her vagina, which she never had happen before… and it couldn’t have been all Valerie’s spit.  She lay for a while, gasping into Valerie’s own pussy and enjoying the feeling, and Valerie’s musk until she realized something.  Wiggling her face out from under Valerie, Sierra gasped and asked, “Wait, did I like, crush her to death in there?”

Valerie giggled, hopping off and sitting to the side of her.  Grinning, she opened her mouth wide, showing off a still moving Laura.  She looked worse for wear, and even though Valerie spent a few seconds sucking on her, was still thoroughly drenched in Sierra’s cum.  Valerie moaned in delight as she closed her mouth and tasted her treat.  She never had a tiny quite like her before.  She couldn’t get over how her toned legs and muscular body tasted as she rubbed her tongue against Laura’s entire body.  “This is the perfect time to swallow her,” Valerie said, moaning over the still struggling girl in her mouth, “Covered in cum after a fresh orgasm.  After having our way with her.  Mmm!”  Valerie was treating Laura as if she was a particularly tasty cake she was planning on devouring.

Sierra sat up and reached out cupping Valerie’s cheek, running a thumb delicately over Valerie’s lips.  “Then what are you waiting for?”

Valerie made a soft squeal of pleasure as she felt Sierra’s touch, then tilted her head back, gathered her weak, slippery, struggling prey in her tongue and worked her into her throat with minimal effort.  Valerie swore she could feel Laura’s long hair against the quivering flesh of her burgeoning throat, and feel her tiny hands vainly grasping for purchase.  Enjoying the moment for as long as she could, Valerie let out an audible gulping sound as she sent Laura unwillingly to her new terrible prison. 


Sierra eased forward, and as Valerie swallowed, she kissed the bulge going down her throat, and continued kissing down until she kissed over Valerie’s belly, tracing the path Laura was taking. 

Valerie grabbed Sierra’s throat and threw her down onto her bed roughly, purring.  “Fuck you,” Valerie panted, her eyes dead yet her body aching with desire as she firmly squeezed Sierra’s throat, “You sexy god damned bitch.  FUCK you.”

Sierra wasn’t in any danger with the kind of grip Valerie had on her, but something seemed off, even in that moment.  “V-Valerie?”  Sierra managed, starting to feel self-conscious and ashamed, “Did I… Did I do something wrong?”

Valerie grunted angrily, and Sierra found herself encased in a prison of warm flesh as Valerie closed her fingers over her once more shrunken self.  “That’s it,” Valerie cooed, “Squirm for me, you dumb little bitch.”  Valerie took her place on her bed, lying back on it and spreading her legs.  She lowered her fist down to her pussy and plunged the squeaking tiny Sierra into her labia.  Thanks to her orgasm earlier, and thanks to sitting on Sierra’s face, her vagina was plenty wet, and she found her juices had already thoroughly soaked Sierra’s tiny form within seconds.  Valerie rubbed her vigorously in circles just inside her, sometimes using Sierra’s body to rub against her clit, other times coming perilously close to thrusting Sierra deep inside her. 

Sierra gagged as she tried to scream, Valerie’s juices and soft pink flesh overwhelming her and her senses.  She found herself going through what Laura had moments ago, and the lack of clear oxygen to her lungs was starting to take its toll on her body.  Her chest burned and she was forced to inhale every now and then regardless of what she wanted, and often she’d end up inhaling Valerie’s fluids.  ‘Why?’ Sierra wondered, tears flowing from her eyes.  She whimpered as the abuse seemed to continue unendingly, the fast motion leaving its toll on her body and making her dizzy and sick, ‘Everything was going so perfectly, and I was so happy… What did I do?’

Valerie cried out as she approached climax, her body shuddering as tingles of pleasure exploded through her body.  She shoved Sierra inside her at the last moment, but Sierra didn’t make it far within before Valerie’s orgasm flushed her out and into a puddle of cum on her bedsheets.  Her body relaxed and she panted, sweating profusely as she came down from her high.

Sierra flailed and crawled out of Valerie’s cum, her breathing labored and raspy.  Eventually she managed to throw up some of the contents of her stomach and lungs, crying as she did.  ‘I don’t get it,’ she thought sorrowfully, ‘Why would she do this to me?’

Two fingers grabbed her up by her arm, and Sierra found herself staring straight into Valerie’s grinning mouth.  Valerie bit her lip just in front of her.  “I can’t wait,” Valerie said breathlessly, moaning, “I can feel that first bitch inside me, fighting for her life.  I wonder how it’ll feel to have two tinies inside me?  Digesting as they fight each other?  Yet, ending up crushed together peacefully in my intestines after you endure many agonizing hours inside me.  Kind of poetic, is it not?”  Valerie smiled, a look of complete disregard in her eyes as she watched the tiny girl.

Sierra watched Valerie’s mouth open slowly.  Even now, to Sierra, she was the most beautiful and perfect person she’d ever seen.  Her gorgeous, plush pink lips.  Her rows of pure white teeth.  Her slick red tongue rested in her mouth like some kind of oddly inviting, throbbing pillow.  Her throat seemed to reveal itself more and more, eager to squeeze down the morsel in front of it as it had with many others before.  “Fine,” Sierra said, sobbing in resignation.  “Just eat me.”

“Hah?” Valerie frowned, closing her mouth in her confusion.

“I don’t know what I did wrong,” Sierra cried, feeling completely frustrated and heartbroken, “And I guess since I don’t, I’m just a failure either way.  At least-“ she cut herself off, sniffling, “At least my life will have meaning this way.  Feeding you, the most perfect girl in the whole wide world.”

“I… I, uh,” Valerie blinked again, this time out of speechlessness as she regarded the tiny, sobbing girl. 

‘What the FUCK are you doing!?’ Valerie heard the voice of Crystal yell.  ‘You were going to SPARE her you dumb cunt.’

“I was,” Valerie said quietly, “But then-“

‘But then nothing, you fucking idiot.  Are you just going to keep feeling sorry for yourself about Rachel?  Or are you going to shut the fuck up and be a semi-decent person for once in your life?’

“I…” Valerie’s eyes filled with tears, “I don’t know what I am anymore.”  Valerie set Sierra down at the edge of her bed and transformed her back to normal size.  Then Valerie sat up and hugged her legs against her chest, quietly crying and sniffling.

Sierra reacted in surprise as once again the world seemed to change size all around her.  “I… I don’t understand,” Sierra said, turning to Valerie. 

“I’m fucked, Sierra,” Valerie mumbled into her legs.  “Just go away.  Leave me alone.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” Sierra asked slowly.

“No…” Valerie muttered.

“What’s going on, Valerie?  You need to let me in.”  Sierra said, sitting beside Valerie and taking up one of her hands in both of her own.

“I’m just so alone now,” Valerie said.  “I felt like I had everything I ever wanted, and then this whole… shrinking thing happened.  And I ate my best friend.”

“By accident?” Sierra asked.  “I mean, you only eat bad people, right?”

“No… on purpose.  And it turned me on SO much.  And it made me feel closer to her than I felt like I ever could’ve been otherwise.  And I felt so powerful.  But afterward, she was just… gone.  And everything just became so different.  I… everything spiraled out of control.”

“But why?  What makes you want to do… the things you do?” Sierra wondered.

“I told you,” Valerie replied, “I’m fucked.”  She sighed, leaning back and stretching her legs out on the bed.  “Ever since as far back as I can remember.  I had grown up with my brothers and father.  My mother died giving birth to me.  And they,” Valerie paused, swallowing, then continued, “They blamed me for it.  All my life.  They took it out on me every single day… they did and said so many things to me.  They… they…”  Her expression grew serious, and her eyes became deadened. 

Valerie flinched when she suddenly felt the warm touch of Sierra’s palm touch her cheek, guiding her gaze into her own.  Sierra leaned forward, rested her forehead against Valerie’s.  They sat this way together for a long time, having their own secret, private conversation with their emotions and their physical touching.  “Valerie,” Sierra said, finally breaking the silence, “For better or worse, you got me.”  She wiped away the tears on Valerie’s face with her thumbs. 

“Even though you know what I am?” Valerie asked shakily.

“You’re not all bad, Valerie,” Sierra replied, “Otherwise you’d just eat the world, instead of trying to save it.  You could’ve eaten that guy who came to shoot that Laura girl, but you let him go.  You could’ve eaten me just now.  You just-“ Sierra paused for a few moments.  “You can’t keep using your own darkness as a shield.  Don’t you see what it’s been doing to you?”

“Yeah,” Valerie said, trailing off.  She opened her eyes, looked up at Sierra, who looked her right back.  “Help me?”  Valerie asked weakly.

Sierra smiled, arching her eyebrows and rolling her eyes.  “Like I’m going anywhere, Valerie.”

“And… you’re not afraid of me?”

“Of course not, Valerie!” Sierra replied. 

“Okay, we need to establish some god damn rules.  First of all, you CAN call me Val.  Or anything but Valerie.  All this Valerie nonsense is formal as balls.” 

“Fine,” Sierra said, chuckling.

“Also, what were you studying to be again?”  Valerie wondered.

“Oh.  Uh… a dentist.” Sierra said meekly.

“So you were going to be… a tiny dentist?”  Valerie asked bewilderedly.  “Girl, come on!”

Sierra shrugged.  “I know.  I figured there’d be ways to make it happen, though.  And who better to inspect all those… crevices,” she added, blushing and clearing her throat.

Valerie gave Sierra an incredulous look.  “Do you WANT to be in a mouth-  Hey, wait… do you actually WANT to be eaten!?”

Sierra shrugged again, though much more demurely.  “Maybe.  I mean, I don’t want to be digested.  Obviously. But, y’know, maybe it’s something we could, uh… explore.  Someday.”

Valerie couldn’t help but laugh.  “You cray-cray, girl,” she said.  Valerie rested her head on Sierra’s shoulder.  “I love it!”

---

Laura gasped for the small bit of air she could get within the large organ she was trapped in. Her entire body was soaked in Valerie’s boiling hot vomit, and her long hair was slowly being digested.  Despite the fact that it had been a while since Valerie had eaten, tiny chunks of semi-dissolved mush clung to various parts of her body.  She could hear bits and pieces of the conversation the girls were having outside Valerie’s stomach.  At one point, Valerie had swallowed a thick glob of spit and mucous that landed right on top of Laura’s head.  “I’m so glad you’re having such a touching moment,” Laura yelled, “BITCHES!”  She clawed away at the sticky vile mass that clung all over her head and dripped around her body. Laura whimpered softly as she felt how short her hair was now, only reaching to about her shoulders.  She waded angrily through the thick muck to punch at a portion of the pulsating stomach.  This seemed to elicit nothing more than a moan of pleasure from Valerie, as well as a burp and apology to Sierra.

As Valerie burped, the stomach lurched and Laura felt as if her confines became smaller.  The ever-moving walls of the stomach seemed to be everywhere now, hurling her tiny body around as it help to churn the contents of the viscous soup that were made up of Valerie’s digestive juices and food.  “Fuck you all,” Laura shouted, “I’m a god damned predator.  I don’t deserve to be here!”

There was another burp that ushered forth from Valerie’s lips.  “Jeez, sorry woman,” Valerie said, putting a hand against her collarbone, just below her throat.  “Think she’s giving me heartburn.”

“Oh?”  Sierra smirked, “She going to escape on you?”

“What!  Pshhh.  Nah!  So long as I stay awake she’ll digest.”  Valerie rubbed her belly, smirking as she felt the tiny girl’s struggling.  “Can you do me a favor though?”

“Sure?” Sierra replied.

“Mmm.  Go down on me,” Valerie bit her lip.

Sierra raised her eyebrows.  “Seriously?  Again?”  She smiled, gave a little shrug, and began kissing and licking her way down along Valerie’s body.  Valerie laid back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of the two girls taking care of her body.

The last burp seemed to seal Laura’s fate.  Now, she could feel the top of the stomach come down every once in a while and slam her beneath the surface of the muck.  Whenever she was, it was a fight to reach the surface once more, and the current while she was submerged was enough to overpower her body and blindly change her direction, so finding the surface was becoming more and more difficult.  There were a few points she almost started inhaling Valerie’s stomach contents, but she managed to just barely break the surface with time enough for a quick gasp of air before being shoved back into the mixture. 

After being forcibly immersed within Valerie’s stomach contents for the umpteenth time, Laura grit her teeth. ‘God damnit,’ she thought, ‘I’m a fucking fighter.  I’m not going down so easily!’  She swam up and broke the surface of the stomach acid, and punched as hard as she could up at the top of Valerie’s stomach as it was coming down.  She had managed to hit the sphincter leading up into Valerie’s esophagus square on, and she felt her fist sink into it as the sphincter quivered around her.  Her victory was short lived however when another thick glob of spit forced down by peristalsis dripped all over her clenched fist and forced her fist out, causing her to free fall back into the stomach acid.

Valerie hadn’t even realized what was happening in her stomach.  All she knew was the struggles were amazing, and turning her on immensely.  The spit she swallowed that ruined Laura’s chance to escape was nothing more than just a normal, unconscious thing she was doing while being pleasured. 

Laura gasped as she swam up for air.  “Fuck,” she sobbed.  Her skin was itchy and burning all over, and she knew she didn’t have much time left.  Her lungs ached with each breath she managed to take.  She could hear Valerie scream out once more as Sierra helped her reach orgasm.  ‘This isn’t fair,’ Laura thought petulantly.

Both Sierra and Valerie ended up falling asleep together, wrapped in each other’s arms.  As the long, agonizing hours drew on for Laura in her dark, acrid prison, she began to lose hope.  Her body felt like it was burning alive, and moving made the pain worse.  Choking for breath, as she waded weakly through the pool of acid, she felt herself slip beneath Valerie’s stomach acid for what she believed would be the last time. 

Laura felt a sudden suction as she felt herself moving against a smooth area of flesh within the stomach.  She thought for sure she must be going into Valerie’s intestines, but instead she was being squeezed up through her esophagus.  She cried out in pain as she was squeezed up through the long distance, ingest a variety of Valerie’s bodily fluids in the process.  With a short wet burp, Laura was pushed up out of Valerie’s throat and rolled out of her mouth onto her pillow.  As much as she thought being outside of Valerie’s stomach would be a relief, the relatively freezing air made her burns and wounds hurt even more.  She wheezed as she breathed, her tiny body shaking from shock.  Most of her hair and clothes having been digested. 

Slowly, Laura looked over to Sierra.  Unlike Valerie, she wasn’t fast asleep at all.  Her cold blue eyes bore down onto Laura’s cowering form with tremendous force and intent.  Doing her best to mimic Laura from before, Sierra slowly ran a tongue over her lips as she stared silently at Laura’s semi-digested body.  Laura gave a quiet whimper, whispering, “No,” in a raspy voice.

Sierra savored the moment, moving as slowly as she could.  Slowly, she opened her mouth wide, moved in bit by bit until her mouth was right beside Laura, never allowing her maw to leave Laura’s sight the whole time.  Then she closed her mouth slowly over Laura.  “Mmm,” Sierra quietly moaned  before swallowing Laura as soon as she managed to get her to the back of her throat.  She didn’t even mind that she had been stewing in Valerie’s stomach for hours, and that parts of her skin were dissolved and bloody… dominating the small girl felt good to her.  It was intoxicating, and in a way lent to how Sierra enjoyed the taste. 

Sierra put her hand over her chest as she felt her prey travel down into her stomach.  ‘Who’s the predator now, bitch?’ she thought, smirking as she ran a hand gently over her stomach.  She snuggled in closer to Valerie and tried to fall asleep as Laura finished digesting inside her, but the excitement of eating her would keep her up the whole night.

---

Marie lounged on her couch in her living room.  She had Robyn inside her pussy a good three days now, and it had been the most enjoyable time she had in a while.  She was on the phone now with a friend, wearing a thong and tight jeans now to help keep Robyn trapped, but found herself slipping a hand into her pants and gently running her finger along Robyn’s soaked hair from between her folds.  “Hm?  Oh no, sorry… Harvey’s got me sitting on this little bitch right now,” Marie said, speaking to her friend.  “No, not literally!  I stuck her up in my vagina.  Poor dear isn’t even stronger than my pussy muscles.”  She chuckled, pushing against Robyn’s skull a bit before petting her some more. 

Robyn was weak from enduring Marie’s vagina for several days.  The heat had been unbearable at first, but strangely she was almost getting used to Marie’s smothering, moist flesh as well as her fragrance.  It wasn’t even as bad as being constantly soaked in Marie’s cum.  What was really harming her now, aside from all the bruises from the abuse from Marie’s crushing vaginal muscles when Marie decides to masturbate, was the fact that she had nothing to eat or drink;  she had been forced to subsist off of Marie’s vaginal fluids.  Plus, being trapped within the giant woman’s crotch was like being held in suspension, so her body was extremely out of shape.  Even if she wanted to risk turning Marie on and start moving, her body felt too heavy and she was too weak from malnutrition.  Often she couldn’t tell when she fell unconscious or not, as time began to blur and stretch on for what felt like a painfully long time. 

“Anyway, I gotta go,” Marie said quickly, “All this talk is making me want to fuck her.”  She hung up and tossing aside her phone.  Marie bit her lip as she closed her eyes and moaned. Robyn felt her confines tighten as the pressure from Marie’s finger began pushing her deeper inside.  She weakly squirmed and kicked her legs, but all it seemed to serve to do was help cover herself in Marie’s orgasmic juices, which seemed to be flowing plentifully from the deepest depths of her pussy.  “Yeah… yeah,” Marie cooed, “Just you try and fight my cunt.”  She grabbed a nearby dildo, unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them down along with her panties and began working it inside her, using it to shove Robyn as far inside her as possible.  “Yeah, yeah, get in there,” Marie moaned. 

Marie grabbed a small vibrator and began stimulating her clit, laying completely on her back with her legs spread open.  ‘She is the perfect toy,’ she thought, as her pussy became more sopping wet, ‘The right size to fill me up inside, yet small enough to thoroughly dominate.’  Marie noticed that Robyn’s struggles were becoming weaker by the day, and it only served to turn her on even more.  Weak as they were, she could feel every detail of Robyn’s thrashing against her sensitive flesh as the tiny girl fought to stay alive. She could feel Robyn’s hands grasping, her legs as they were squeezed by her vagina, the curves of her body and breasts as Marie’s juices all but consumed her. 

Gravity worked against Robyn as she did her best to struggle against the overwhelming environment.  Marie had grabbed a particularly long dildo and rammed it inside her and ended up slamming Robyn as far back as she could go, crushing her against her cervix as she thrust it furiously in and out of her pussy.  “Yeah YEAH,” she moaned, “Get IN there!  Ugh, FUCK yeah!”  Marie arched her back, rocking her hips against the dildo she fucked herself with.  She could feel a powerful orgasm on its way.  “Fuck yeah, you stupid little cunt,” she yelled, “I’m going to cum all over your body and drown you!” 

Marie couldn’t care less whether Robyn survived or not in this moment; she was ready for the biggest orgasm yet.  She felt her body tremble and screamed in utter sexual bliss as she came.  Cum flowed freely from her pussy and she went completely limp on her couch as she came down, slowly gaining control of her breath.

Robyn could barely move from deep within Marie’s vagina, her weakened and beaten body inches away from the cervix now.  Despite being soaked, she could feel the caked on bits of cum from the course of the past few days still stuck to various parts of her body. She retched as she vomited the cum she had nearly completely drowned in, gasping for breath.  The walls of Marie’s vagina pulsated a lot gentler now, as opposed to the near crushing and obliterating force with which they squeezed her body during the orgasm.  Robyn was bruised and broken, sobbing as she continued throwing up.  ‘I just want to get out of here,’ she thought in the midst of her pain and anguish, ‘I’m so tired of being here.’  If she could, she would start flailing and trying to make her way out again, as she had on occasion tried doing before, but she was just so tired and weak from being trapped in the hot, humid, musky environment of Marie’s pussy.  She just lay against the wet flesh, sobbing, her tears mixing with the juices surrounding her.

A knock came on Marie’s door that startled her out of her reverie.  Robyn felt as Marie’s vaginal walls squeeze as Marie stood to her feet, pulling up her panties and tight jeans and securing them.  Marie cursed.  ‘Who would it be NOW?’ she wondered.  She walked up and opened the door.

Outside stood Harvey, who nodded in greeting.  “It’s time, Marie.  I’ve come for Robyn.”

Marie stood in shock for a few moments while she decided what to do as she clenched and unclenched her pussy muscles, enjoying the feel of her prisoner within for what could possibly be the last time.  She could lie… say Robyn escaped and that she couldn’t find her, and then have her all to herself, to keep as a living toy within her pussy for as long as she wanted.  ‘Ugh,’ Marie thought, ‘I DO owe Harvey, though.’  Marie spoke up finally, saying, “Oh right, dear.  Let me just check on her.”

Marie went into her bathroom and shut the door.  Taking off her pants and panties once again, she pushed a finger inside her wet pussy and bit her lip as she probed for her occupant.  It was difficult given the tiny girl wasn’t moving much, but Marie grinned deviously as her finger felt the familiar feeling of Robyn’s curly yet soaked hair.  Using a combination of her finger and pussy muscles, she managed to extract her and placed her in her palm.  Marie gasped in pleasure as she pulled the tiny girl out, the small form rubbing against her sensitive flesh.  ‘Oh my god, I could fuck your whole body over again right now if I wanted to, little dear,’ she thought. 

She gazed down at Robyn, who seemed conscious and shivering but didn’t seem to otherwise be moving much.  Her skin was very pale since last Marie had laid eyes on her.  Marie licked her lips, breathless, delighted at what her handiwork.  She was tempted even now just to use her one last time.  ’Maybe it’s a good thing Harvey’s taking you away from me.  I’d get nothing done otherwise.’  Marie sighed wistfully as she washed Robyn in her sink. 

Being out in the cold air was freezing, given how thoroughly with Marie’s juices Robyn had been soaked in, but it still felt amazing;  so amazing all she could do was lay in Marie’s palm and enjoy the smell of fresh air. It felt like she had been stuck in there forever… she had no real idea how much actual time had passed.  As Marie doused her in water, she did her best to hold her breath, but even the warm water chilled her to the bone and almost caused her to open her mouth and cry out while submerged. 

Once Marie had finished and patted Robyn dry with a hand towel, she noticed Robyn wasn’t moving much still despite being conscious.  Marie’s lips curled up in a sly grin and she made a tsk-tsk sound.  “Poor little dear,” she said, her eyes gleaming wickedly. 

Marie opened the bathroom door and emerged with Robyn in hand.  “Here you go, dear.  Woman of my word.”

“Uh,” Harvey frowned, “Why is she in her underwear?”

“Oh… Well, I thought she might have something hidden in there, so I kind of stripped her.  And maybe I was a bit too rough… her clothes tore apart so easily.”

“I see,” Harvey replied, arching an eyebrow but pulling out his shrink ray.  “Guess we should do this here, then.  You got any clothes I could borrow for her?”

“Sure, dear.”  Marie grinned, set Robyn down on the floor, and walked off to her room.

Robyn stood to her feet unsteadily as Harvey took out his shrink ray and used it on her to restore her to normal size.  Robyn reached out and leaned against a wall to stop from falling over.  She was panting and grunting from exertion, finally being able to move for the first time in several days.  Harvey noted how haggard she looked.  “Harvey,” she said quietly, her voice trembling and throaty, “Give that to me.”

Harvey eyed her warily.  “What are you going to do with it?”

“Give it to me,” Robyn demanded, snarling.

“Alright,” Harvey said, setting the shrink gun down and taking some steps back.  He wasn’t too worried, since he himself had a spare.  But still…

Robyn picked up the gun.  As Marie rounded the corner with some clothes, Robyn turned and shrunk her with the device.  Not giving Marie any time to react, Robyn snatched her up, shoved her into her mouth and swallowed her with a loud gulp.  Wide-eyed, Robyn stood in disbelief.  She did not think she would live this long, let alone manage to live long enough to feel the complete and utter bliss of having this bitch squirm and digest inside of her.  “You deserve it,” Robyn muttered, “You god damn whore.”  Robyn shut her eyes, her body shaking with both weakness and anger. 

“Robyn.  Hey,” Harvey began, approaching her, “Let’s get you dressed and see to your needs.  We can talk about-“

“Don’t come any closer.  And don’t touch me,” Robyn growled, her voice still shaky.  “I’m going home and I never want to see you again.”

Harvey took a few steps back, his face softening sorrowfully.  “Fine.  If you ever need me to make it up to you, you know how to find me.”  With that, he left the house, leaving Robyn alone.

Robyn staggered into the kitchen, took some food from Marie’s fridge then sat down.  ‘This happened to me because of Valerie,’ she thought as she ate.  ‘All because of my relationship with her.  Putting up with her, and turning a blind eye to what she does.’  Robyn let out a small sob as she continued to eat, filling her stomach and making things more precarious for the tiny Marie trapped inside.  “Fuck Valerie,” Robyn whispered, finishing her thought.

---

“So, what’s next?” Sierra asked.

It was the next morning, and both her and Valerie were dressed and in her office.  Sierra sat in front of Valerie’s desk, and Valerie was lounging in her chair.  “Well, I have a few ideas,” Valerie said.

“Well… what’s next now that I’m your secretary, I mean?” Sierra asked.

Valerie stood up, then sauntered up to Sierra and sat astride her lap, her hands on Sierra’s chest.  “The fuck did I just say?” she whispered in Sierra’s ear, grinning deviously.

Sierra blushed profusely.  “Uh.  Ahem, I didn’t think you had a boss-secretary kink.”

“Bitch, I got every kink,” Valerie giggled. 

Sierra was about to respond when the door to Valerie’s office burst open, and Robyn strode in.  Robyn’s face was expressionless as she regarded them.  “Interrupting, am I?” she asked.

“Nah, you fine girl,” Valerie said, twisting around on Sierra and gesturing at her desk, “Please have a sit.”

“At your desk?” Robyn arched an eyebrow.

“Yes.  I already have my seat.” Valerie grinned.

Sierra’s head moved from behind Valerie.  “Uh, I’m a seat now?”

Valerie leaned back slightly against Sierra, wiggling her butt on Sierra’s lap.  “Mmm.  You’re my secretary.  Your job is supporting me!”

“Uh,” Sierra blinked, her face reddening deeper.  “Like, literally supporting you?”

“Psh!” Valerie scoffed mockingly, “You gotta read that fine print when you sign on for a job with me, girl!”

While they were talking, Robyn had strode over and sat at Valerie’s desk.  “So, why did you call me here, exactly?  You know I quit.”

“Right,” Valerie said, “But I want you to unquit as much as possible, and take control of The Eye.”

“You’re standing down?” Robyn asked, frowning.

“I’m gonzo,” Valerie stated, crossing her legs and looking quite austerely despite sitting on a hapless Sierra. “I can’t be affiliated with any organization now that I’m a freakin’ goddess, Robyn.  It just would look too biased, and us higher beings ain’t about that.  I’d ask Joey, too, but I don’t think big boy would have as much of a mind for business as you would.”

“Well,” Robyn trailed off in thought.  ‘This could be a good opportunity,’ she thought.  “I guess I will?”

“Wha, really!?” Valerie asked.  “Phew.  Thought it’d take more time or convincing!  Great.  We’ll draw up the paperwork now.  Oh secretary?” Valerie sang, looking back at Sierra as best as she could.

“The hell am I supposed to do?  You’re sitting on me with the full weight of your sexy ass and I can’t budge you,” Sierra said.

Valerie shrugged, smirking and leaning back against her more.  “Not my problem, woman!  I pay you the big bucks to figure this stuff out yo-self!”

“It’s so nice,” Robyn began, “That you got over Rachel so quickly.  I mean, what’s it been now?  A month?  Maybe two?”

Even though Sierra didn’t have a good view of Valerie’s face from her angle, she could feel that Valerie’s composure quickly changed, and she stood up.  “Sorry, dear Blueberry.  Can you give us some privacy?”

Sierra hesitated, looking unsure for a moment, then decided it best to leave the office, closing the door behind her.

Valerie made a beckoning motion with both hands.  “Come on, then, big sista.  Whatchoo got?”

“Just sayin,” Robyn replied, “You sure were quick to replace Rachel with… someone else with similar qualities as her.  Are you sure you even cared for her?  At all?” 

Valerie’s face darkened.  “I don’t know what you’re-“

“And I mean,” Robyn said, cutting her off, “I’m REALLY surprised you didn’t just shrink her and sit on her like you did with Rachel that one time in my apartment.  So, I mean, you MUST care for her more than you ever did Rachel.”

Valerie shrugged.  “Objectively?  I mean, the thought crossed my mind, believe me.  I just wasn’t sure how this was all going to play out with us right now.  And I’m still not sure.  But… Robyn…” Valerie spoke slowly, gradually working her way around the desk, “You mention one more thing about me and Rachel, and I may not be able to control myself.”

“Or what?  I’m just going to become your new toy?”  Robyn asked, remaining seated and swiveling towards Valerie.  “Maybe I’ll mention Crystal, then?”

“I don’t know what third world mammal crawled up your ass while you were away,” Valerie growled, as she stood over the expressionless Robyn, “But you need to cut that shit before I kick you in your damn balls, woman.”

“What a surprise.  Resorting to violence.  Is that all you know?” Robyn replied, seemingly unfazed.

“You know what your deal is!?” Valerie snarled, but keeping her voice below a yell,  “You always think you know what’s best for me.  You riding at me on your statuesque horse, thinking you can help ‘keep me in line,’ or ‘watch and guide me.’  You know NOTHING.  About me, about how to help me, or even how to help yourself.  Why don’t you mind your own business and fuck off before I grant your death wish!”  Robyn opened her mouth, about to reply, when Valerie suddenly turned her head to the side and screeched, “SHUT THE FUCK UP, CRYSTAL!”

Robyn’s eyes widened, the first reaction she really showed during this whole exchange.  “Well, that was unexpected.”  Robyn stood up, staring Valerie in the eye, her head tilted slightly.  “You’re losing your edge, Valerie.  You know what?  I will take over this company for you.  You probably are going to need all the time you can get to protect yourself when the whole world comes after you.”

“Whatever,” Valerie fumed, breathing heavily.  Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. “I don’t care anymore.”

Valerie turned and made to leave the office.  As she reached for the door, she heard Robyn say, “You’re welcome.”  Valerie clenched her jaw and stormed out.

---

“Val!”  Sierra called as Valerie stomped off outside, on her way out of The Eye’s headquarters.  It had only been a short while since Valerie was in with Robyn and she looked haggard and drained.  “Please!  Just talk to me!”

“No,” Valerie growled, “Just leave me alone.”

“I can’t leave you like this, Val.”  Sierra walked along side her, holding her arm.

Valerie eventually came to a stop, and fell to her knees.  “Thank you,” she muttered.

“Come on, Val,” Sierra encouraged, rubbing her back, “Let’s get you some ice cream and we can talk all about it.”

Valerie looked up at Sierra, blinking.  “With gummy bears?” she asked hopefully.

Sierra giggled, helping Valerie to her feet.  “Yes.  With gummy bears.”

Valerie reached her hand over to Sierra, running her fingers through her hair.  “Could I have my Blueberry on top?”

Sierra’s cheeks reddened.  “I’m really not sure how good of an idea that is… but sure.  If it will help you feel better.”  She leaned into the touch of Valerie’s fingers, then looked back up into Valerie’s eyes.  “You… you will let me out, won’t you?”

Valerie made a lustful purring noise, her fingers squeezing a tuft of Sierra’s hair.  In an instant, Sierra was back to being shrunk, and in the palm of Valerie’s hand.  Valerie grinned down at the bewildered Sierra before sticking her into her cleavage and heading to the nearest ice cream shop.

---

“Thank you for joining me,” Robyn said. 

Joey and Gray sat down before her desk.  “So, you’re the big boss lady now, I take it?” Gray asked.

“Yes.  And there’s something I want us to do.  Because I think we’re the only ones who can.”

“Yeah?” Joey asked.

“We need to find a way to kill Valerie.”

Gray threw back his head and laughed.  “Boldly stated!  I never get tired of this.  Only the most interesting ladies end up leading this organization!”

“The fuck?” Joey asked.  “How the hell do you expect us to do anything against her?”

“We’ll find a way,” Robyn said.  “We’re the only ones who can.  We have the source of her power.  Anyway. Vivian and Rachel are dead, and Lucy’s gone.  We need you to find more people to fill their shoes, Gray.”

“Very well!” Gray nodded, “Consider it done.”

“Joey,” Robyn began, “Keep close to her and keep me up to date on what she’s up to.”

“Oh, yeah.  Sure.  I’ll keep close to a girl that can teleport around the damned world.  Fuck me,”  Joey cursed.

As their meeting came to an end, Gray left and Joey hung around.  “The fuck happened to you, Robyn?  I thought you and Valerie were tight.”

Robyn shrugged.  “Just tired of her shit, I guess,” she murmured emotionlessly.

“Bout time, I guess…” Joey said, still unconvinced,  “I guess we’ll talk later?”  He hung around at the door waiting for an answer that never came, as Robyn focused on the paperwork in front of her.  Eventually he just left, silently closing the door behind him.

End Notes:

This was my first foray into the writing world.  I was new and I had some ideas that I wanted to flesh out that I hadn't seen from many other authors.  And since it was my very first story, I went all out.  I put a lot into this baby, and I learned a lot along the way.  But I feel like maybe I went a bit too far, and perhaps lost a lot of what made the story so appealing in the first few chapters.

I don't regret it at all, of course.  I have an all-in attitude with most things I do.  I did have an Act 5 planned for this series to REALLY finish it off, but I don't know that I should take the time to write it when I can be writing other spin-offs, side stories, or just new stories completely that are a bit more appealing to you, my lovely readers. 

For now, though, I do have plenty of other ideas I'd like to explore, so we'll see where the wind takes us.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7218