Spoiled Cindy by Bretsmith7301
Summary:

A group of lowley maids toy around with a spoiled bratty girl after she mysteriously shrinks.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 2915 Read: 23480 Published: January 29 2018 Updated: February 03 2018
Story Notes:

My first story here, hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by Bretsmith7301

2. Chapter 2 by Bretsmith7301

3. Chapter 3 by Bretsmith7301

4. Chapter 4 by Bretsmith7301

5. Chapter 5 by Bretsmith7301

Chapter 1 by Bretsmith7301
Author's Notes:

Please review, and give feedback or suggestions for future story events! I'll take any sugestions put forward into concideration while writing.

Spoiled Cindy
The day started like any other day for Terri. She woke up, proceeded with ther morning routine, and prepared to head out the door to work. She grabbed her keys and slipped out the front door. As she drove down the highway to work, she spaced out and allowed her mind to drift off. 

Terri thought about her current status as a single, hard working woman. Sure, this lifestyle had it's positives, but this isnt what she wanted. She wanted more. She worked a day job as a maid for a very rich family. They were the most wealthy people in the small town they, and Terri, lived in. She worked with 3 other maids Susan, Carie, and Willie. They all got along pretty well considering the family treated them all equally horribly. 

Terri pulled into the driveway of the large house, snapping out of her self-induced trance. She noticed both the husband and wife's cars were not in the driveway, meaning they must be at work. Terri had worked for them for over a year, so they trusted her with a key. This was a big deal, considering the only other maid who had a key was Willie, who was the head of all the other maids.  She let herself in and took a look around the house before getting started on her duties, there were no other maids or family members around, not even Cindy, the family's 19 year old daughter who was usually at the house at all times. Terri and the other maids had grown a hatred for thew girl, as she behaved just as you'd expect a rich family's only child would, spoiled. 

Realising she was alone, she got on with her duties, starting with washing the bedsheets in all the rooms, as it was laundry day. She decided to start with Cindy's room. She steps into the room, and approaches the bed. She leans down to grab the corners of the sheets but then stops, noticing something. A smnall moving spec on the bed, was it a bug? She hoped it wasn't a case of bed bugs, as she didn't want to have to deal with that. She squinted to get a clearer look at it. 

"Is that?- Oh my god it is!" Terri spoke, thinking alloud. She couldn't believe it! Cindy had been shrunken to only a few inches tall. Not only that but she was... naked! her clothes hadn't shrunk with her. As much as Terri hated her, she was hot. She was sheerly absorbed by Cindy's perky tits sand nice ass, and the limitless possibilities of what she could do with this tiny spoiled brat. She snaps out of this short trance and noticed Cindy yelling something.

"Please, help me!" Terri smirked, realising eith her at this size, and no one else around, how much control she really had. 

"Help you? Me? oh no, that'd be too easy for you. You've made my job a living hell, now I want some payback." Terri slyly remarks, picking up her new toy. Cindy flashed a look of confusion that quickly switched to horror, as Terri moved her tiny nude form up to her mouth, and taking a seat at Cindy's desk.  Terri sits at the desk with the small brat in her palm, and her other hand dipped ito her panties. She extends her tongue and forces Cindy's legs apart, licking her miniscule pussy. Terri was starting to get extremely turned on by the whole ordeal. Cindy, however was not a fan, she cringed as she was violated by the massive tongue. She was admittedly a bit into it. Just as Terri was getting into a groove, shhe heard the home's front door open. "Hello? Terri, you here? I saw your car out front." Said a male voice, getting closer to the bedroom door. The door is pushed open as Terri put her hands behind her back, and stood, facing it. It was Willie. 

"Terri? What are you doing in here?" He questioned. "Just uh.. cleaning the bedrooms. W-what are you doing here?" She stammered.

"I scored a few overtime hours so I could go out this weekend, what are you hiding behind your back?" he said, trying to catch a peek at it.

"Uhh.. Nothing." "Then show me your hands."

"Fine." She said, sighing as she lifted her hands in front oif her ches with the nude, shrunken Cindy.

"Oh my god..." He gasped

"Please dont be mad..."

"Mad? This is delightful." He said, grinning.

"I know how you and the others were treated by her, so I'll give you a little time with her-" 

"Thank you, Will" She inturrupted, excitedly.

"On one condition..." He smirked devilishly at the small, frightened Cindy.

"I Want In." 


TO BE COONTINUED   

End Notes:

More comingg soon!

Chapter 2 by Bretsmith7301
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mostly smut, and oh boy it gets steamy!


"I want in." She heard him speak those words, and suddenly the dynamic turned on it's head. Before she or Cindy could comprehend what was happening, Willie pushed her into the bedroom and onto the bed, tugging at Terri's uniform. Cindy had fallen under Terri's butt in the chaos. She tried to move but couldn't, so she just layed there, stuck under the butt of a mere lowley maid. In the meantime, Willie had pulled Terri's shirt and bra off, and she'd taken his shirt aswell. He suddenly pulled at her pants, and she arched her back, allowing him to yank them down. As she did though, Cindy saw the oppurtunity to run out from under the maid's massive ass. 

"How could she do this to me? That whore is so fired when I get out of this" Cindy thought, enraged and a little turned on. Unfortunately, she let her gaurd down and didn't notice Terri's gigantic hand reach down and grab her. Cindy squirmed as Terri lifted her to Willie's mouth. He parted his lips and let the tiny brat in. Suddenly, Cindy found herself in a similar situation as before when his massive tongue toyed with her, tossing her around in his mouth playfully.  Willie removed his pants, and leaned into Terri as he stole a passionate kiss from her, forcing Cindy out of his mouth and into hers. They got into a rhythm and kept fucking for a few minutes like this until Willie pulled the little girl from Terri's mouth, and slowly slid her down her body, stopping at her right nipple. He ran his hand around her nipple for a few seconds before returning his hands to her hips, getting quicker in his thrusts.

Cindy sat at the peak of Terri's mountainous breast. The shakeyness of the ground below her combined with her slippery coat of saliva rendered her unable to stand without falling flat, so she simply sat there, playing with the nipple as her own began to harden. Was she.. enjoying this? No, she was being violated and it would be wrong to like it. Regardless, a little bit of stress relief couldn't hurt, so she gave in and started grinding against the nipple. Her movements beginning to fall into rythm with Willie and Terri's. This beautiful symphony of lust and primal desires continued for around ten more minutes when until Willie speaks.

"I'm gonna cum!" He yelled, pulling out and shooting all over Terri. Terri winished at the same time, with Cindy following after. Cindy was hit with a massive glob of jizz, which pushed her over the edge. 

"That was amazing" Terri panted.

"yeah" Willie responded

"We should get cleaned up and do our jobs."

"What about her?" 

"I'll clean her up in the sink" Terri said, looking at the jizz covered Cindy and giggling a bit. they got up, and got dressed. Cindy was trying to ponder on what got into her. Did she really enjoy being dominated by people like that? No! Itcouldn't be! She never liked being bossed arround. Either way, she couldn't deny it was a good time, but that doesn't change the fact that those two were so fired!

TO BE CONTINUED   

End Notes:

Please review! I enjoy writing this, and I feel happy to see so many people reading it! Thank you all! :D

Chapter 3 by Bretsmith7301
Author's Notes:

Nothing really to note, just enjoy the story!

After getting up, still undressed, the two new lovers agreed uon getting a shower together, grabbing Cindy and leaving her on the countertop by the bathroom sink. As they showered, they made out and washed eachother, both feeling up the other. While this was happening, Cindy tried to look away, but the cum on her body had dried, making it nearly impossible for her to move, so she was forced to watch them get it on.

Willie passionatly kissed Terri and oh boy did she kiss back. They were prepping for round two. Neither of them had said anything so far, but they both knew where this was going. The notion was only further confirmed as Willie's penis erected and poking against Terri's belly, as she was shorter than him. She grinned and gripped it tightly. Willie moans in confirmation. He, in return, grabs her boob. She grins wider and puts a hand on his ass, and he returns the favor. He then slapped her ass, causing her to flinch and moan. Things escillated quickly and soon enough they were banging their brains out together.

  As the shower began to heat up, the cum on cindy's body liquidized again, melting off her body. Once she was free, she looked for any way to get away from these crazy poor people. Luckily for her, the bathroom had a soft rug on the floor in front of the sink, maybe even soft enough to catch her fall.  "Here goes nothing..." She stammered unconfidently before making the jump from the countertop. As she fell, she screamed very loudly, but it was still drowned out by the shower's loud stream of water, so the maids had not heard her screams. Cindy safely landed on the rug, astonished to have survived. Suddenly, the water stopped, and Cindy quickly ran under the door, out into the hallway.  Terry stepped out of the shower, feeling refreshed and well cleaned, as was willie. Both of them where in absolute total bliss, happy and satisfied with the evnts that had just transpired. They both wold've loved to go again if they had the stamina. Terri was about to exit the bathroom when she remembered Cindy. Her eyes darted to the spot on the couner where she left her. 

"OH MY GOD, SHE'S GONE!" Terri exclaimed as she frantically looked around and panicked.

"Calm down, she won't get far, let's just let her go for now, she'll come running back soon enough, lets go do our jobs" Willie assured This seemed to calm Terri, and they exited the bathroom, and got to work. As they cleaned the house, they continued to look closely for Cindy. Where could she had gotten off to? Like Willie said, she couldn't have gotten far. After all, she was too tiny to survive long. What if she was dead? Maybe a mouse got her, or a spider. Either way, if she was alive, she'd be forced to come back for help eventually.

TO BE CONTINUED.

End Notes:

Another one down. Please rate!

Chapter 4 by Bretsmith7301
Author's Notes:

This chapter doesn't have anything sexual in it, but does give important story info, so if you're just here for the smut, atleas skim through this one for context.

As Cindy ran down the hall, she heard Terri's panicking screams as she looked for Cindy.

"Serves the poor bitch right." She thought as she let a grin creep up her face while thinking about the living hell she'd put those two through once she was big again. She then wasted no more time and ran for her parent's room as they were the only people who wouldn't betray her, or so she thought at the time. The only trouble was that the master bedroom was upstairs, and at her size, getting up them would prove challenging. It couldn't be that bad though, right? After all, she had made it this far already, so she was sure she could get through the rest, how bad could it be?

Once she was sure the worst was behind her, she ran across the living room, and over to the tall mountainous stairs. She started looking for a way up when she realized, the stairs were carpeted! She could use the stubble on them too rock-climb up! She began to climb quickly, managing to get up the first step, and she stopped for a quick breather while celebrating her small victory. Cindy wasn't the most athletic girl, so these breaks lasted anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, but in her defense, climbing was very tiresome.This trend would continue for the rest of the stairs, until she eventually reached the top,feeling feeling both victorious and completely exhausted. 

"Finally!" Cindy exclaimed, looking at the clock on the wall next to the door of the master bedroom. Wow, it's already Seven pm! Her parents would be home any time now, and the maids had certainly left by now. She slid under the door, making her way to the bedside table. There was a lamp that was plugged by the table, so she let out a sigh, realizing this would mean more climbing, this time with no room for breaks. She climbed the cord, eventually making it to the top of the nightstand.  Later, she felt the wooden surface shake below her, causing her to step backward and slip off the front of the nightstand, scaring her nearly to death. Luckily, there was a drawer on the nightstand itself that was left slightly ajar that could catch her fall. She fell into the drawer, and into some rubbery tight dark space. Where was she? She couldn't move, so she had no way out, and just enough space for oxygen to seep in so she could breathe. she sat there, still feeling the ground shake then stop, then shake again, almost like footsteps., and a muffled male-sounding voice shout something she couldn't make out. The footsteps got closer and closer as the mysterious man made his way up the stairs. It took a maximum of a minute for the person to make their way up the stairs, as opposed to the near 3 hours it took Cindy. Who could the man be? One of the maids coming to find her? Or maybe her father? Maybe they could help her out of this. 


TO BE CONTINUED.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, next chapter coming soon! Plase review, all feedback is appriciated!

Chapter 5 by Bretsmith7301
Author's Notes:

This chapter involves some incest stuff, so if you aren't interested into that sort of thing, skip to the chapter end notes.

Chapter 5
Cindy's father stepped though the door, looking slightly desheveled and feeling exhausted and stressed out after a very rough day at his job. He knew she'd been at home all day, so he called out to his daughter. 

"Cindy, I'm home! Did the maids come by today?" He shouted, looking around at the nice, recently cleaned home he had. He got no response from Cindy, so he assumed she had went out for the night and hadn't said anything, which she did somewhat often. He averted his attention to the pent up stress he had, and thought on how his wife wouldn't be home for another hour or so, so he decided on what he would do.  Cindy's father headed up the stairs with his feet aching and his thoughts clouded. He stepped into his bedroom, prepared for a quick stress relief session. He stepped up to the nightstand, and cracked the drawer opn to grab two things, his Pocket Pussy, and a bottle of lube. His wife didn't really approve of him owning these, as she feired he would choose it over her. In truth though, he only used it when she was not around, but she didn't believe him, even when he attempted to convince her otherwise. Right now was one of the many times he'd crack open the lube, pouring just enough of it into the fold of the toy, not realising it contained the tiny body of his own daughter, and that what he was doing was torturing Gindy emmensly. Her father, unaware of this fact, sat on the edge of the bed, placing the bottle of lube on the nightstand. He had the pocket pussy in his right hand, and his dick in the left. As he lined up the hole with his rod, preparing for a pleasurable experience, Cindy held her breath to avoid drowning in the rubberized tomb she was trapped in.  Her father slowly slid his penis into the hole, and he felt it bump against the top of the hole, too entranced in his pleasure to realise he was practically raping his daughter. This was absolute torture for Cindy as he started getting faster and faster with his thrusts, eventually knocking the wind out of cindy toward the end, causing her to get a mouthful of lube, slowly starting to drown her. As if that wasn't bad enough, he came right into the small hole, filling it, and by extension, Cindy, with his cum.  He pulled out of the toy, placing it on the edge of the nightstand as he got up to go clean himself up. With the hole made extremely slippery, Cindy slowly began to involentarily fall out, dropping all the way down to the floor, unconcious and heavily battered. Her father came back a few minutes later to clean out the toy itself, steppng right onto his shrunken daughter, unknowingly.  There Cindy laid, reduced to nothing more than a cum covered, injured, bug on the floor. The next day, Terri stopped in to do a few more small chores, whitch included cleaning the master bedroom. She found the small corpes of the spoiled brat. Terri smiled, and cleaned her off the floor. The police were called, but nothing ever came of the investigation. The maids lived on, knowing Cindy had gotten what she deserved, and then some. 
END. 

End Notes:

Welp, that's all folks! this is the end! Hope you all enjoyed my first story! I will be writing more soon, and I am looking forward to reading reviews of this to maybe get an Idea of how I could do better next time! Thank you for reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7200