Imprisoned by NyxAndNox
Summary:

An imprisoned giantess is the execution method of choice in this jail


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Fantasy, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 5045 Read: 13026 Published: January 07 2018 Updated: January 30 2018

1. Part 1 by NyxAndNox

2. Part 2 by NyxAndNox

Part 1 by NyxAndNox

Imprisoned

By Nox

He struggled against his chains as he was brought before the massive door to her cell. The giantess was a prisoner, just like the rest of them, although her colossal cell occupied several floors of the jail. He knew that if they were stopping in front of her door, it could only mean that the day of his execution had finally come.

One of the guards stepped forward, a slender female elf that carried the set of keys to his shackles. She stepped past him and approached a human-sized door inset into the middle of the larger one. His eyes followed the ring of keys at her waist as she unlatched a series of bolts on the small door, but it was just out of his reach. When she undid the final latch, she pulled the door open taking care to remain shielded by it. All at once, the guards to either side of him dove backwards as a hand that barely fit through the door reached out and took hold of him. With a tight hold on him, the hand retreated back through the door and brought him face to face with the giantess.

Her face curled in frustration. “Ugh, just one? Those guards are getting too good at dodging out of the way.”

Once the door slammed shut, she relaxed her grip and set him down, then set about picking at his chains with her fingers. Despite the fact that each hand was almost large enough to close around his torso, she was surprisingly dexterous. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cell, he immediately noticed her state of undress. From the way she was crouched with her legs spread, he was afforded a marvelous view of her womanhood. It was almost enough to distract him from the peril of his situation.

As the last of his shackles fell to the ground, he did her the courtesy of looking up at her face as he said “Thanks, those things were awfully tight… hey! What are you…?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?” she asked, stripping him of his garb. “Those chains won’t be the only tight spot you find yourself in tonight.” she said to herself with a smile.

A chill ran down his spine as he saw that smile and more importantly how large the mouth was that made it. “At least kill me before you eat me!” He demanded.

“Eat you?” She said with a quizzical expression on her face. “Is that what you think is going to happen?” she asked as she removed that last of his clothing.

It was his turn to be confused now. “I was brought here to be executed, was I not?” He finally asked.

“Sure; that’s why that brought you to me” she said “But I’m not going to eat you; that’d be such a waste.”

He wasn’t exactly reassured by the way the conversation is going. “Then what am I here for?”

She grasped him from behind as she lay down in her cell, holding him close to her face as she fixed him with a bemused expression. “I saw you staring at me while I undid your chains. How would you like a closer look?”

As soon as she said it, his manhood betrayed his emotions, and she laughed aloud “Ha hah! That’s a yes if ever I’ve seen one”.

Her hand carried him to her chest where she released him. He saw her hands grab hold of her ample breasts and then squeeze them together, sandwiching him in the middle. Once she had him secured upon her chest, she looked down at him and said “You’re going to have to earn that closer look.” From where she had him pinned, he could barely reach out his hands to grasp her nipples, and despite how small his hands were, he did his best to “earn it”. He alternated between stroking her nipples with cupping both arms around a single breast and squeezing it with all his might, then tracing his hands around the skin, slowly circling towards each nipple, one at a time.

She eventually relaxed her grip and allowed him to go lower on her body, although she crossed her legs. He did his best atop her body; alternating between stimulating her breasts and her lower abdomen. When her eyes shut and he heard a sigh of pleasure escape her lips, he dared to venture further. While her legs were still crossed, he knelt down and began to push an arm into the crevice between her legs. He managed to worm his entire arm into the gap; his face resting against her skin as his legs trailed up her torso. Her legs pinched his arm tightly, and it took all his strength to move it up and down until finally he felt a warm moisture begin to coat his hand. With increasing ease, first from the lubrication and then as her legs relaxed he worked his arm back and forth with increasing speed. Her abdomen rose and fell quickly as her breath became shorter, jostling him as he worked.

Finally, her legs relaxed completely and he went to crawl off of her torso. Yet as he placed his hand against the inside of her leg for support, he felt that it was slick with desire and he fell nearly face first between her legs. Despite how much he had wanted the giantess to spread her legs, he found himself thankful that they weren’t yet spread any further, or else he wound have landed face first on the stone floor of her cell. Instead, he slowly slipped between her legs until he was able to reach down and guide his descent to the floor.

Once he had collected himself, he turned to look at the result of his labor and his vision was filled by her dripping sex. Despite how hard he had worked to bring himself to this moment, he was apprehensive at first, unsure of how he could enjoy such a large prize. The hesitation proved too long for the giantess’s patience as he found himself once again grasped from behind, now with his head pinched between her finger and thumb.

“I promised you a closer look” she said bringing his face up against the moist folds of her skin “you’d find it difficult to get a closer look than this” she said pressing his face up against her eager flesh.

He struggled in her grasp, trying to rear his head free of her grasp. For a moment he thought she was relenting, then he felt her other hand grasp his torso and drive his face deeper between the folds of her skin. He gasped as her desire coated his face, but he couldn’t rub his face since her hands kept his arms pinned at his sides. Finally she released the hand that held his head and upper torso, but it mattered little since his head was still stuck inside her sex. With his arms free, he tried to find some way of pulling himself free of her body, but this simply amused her. “So, I wasn’t entirely telling the truth when I said I wasn’t going to eat you. But then again, I don’t think I could have gotten all that foreplay out of you if I’d told you that you’d simply be devoured by a different pair of lips.”

It was a disturbing sensation to feel her speak neck-deep inside of her; the sound was muffled, and yet he could feel it coming from within her. She spoke again “You can feel it, can’t you? My voice, calling to you from inside.” She paused and took a deep breath, her hand clenching his body tightly. “Calling you inside” she said as she exhaled pressing his shoulders against her flesh. He braced himself and struggled all the harder, knowing that if his shoulders passed into her body there would be nothing to stop her. But the time where he could have escaped her had long since passed. She spread her legs wide apart, arched her back, and used both of her hands to drive him deeper, and finally her flesh yielded, and all at once he was driven into her body up to where her hands had grasped his torso.

Keeping one hand on him she used the other to brace herself as she lay back down and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

“Oh, you feel magnificent in there. So many of these inmates are so scrawny by the time they bring them to me, it’s been a while since I’ve felt anyone like this. Sorry to say, but I’m going to drag this out as long as I can stand it.” The sound of her voice reverberated around his head and filled him with panic, but there was little he could do about it; her vaginal muscles kept his arms clamped firmly against his sides. He felt her readjust her grip, now clinging to him by his legs, then she felt him begin to tug him back out. Hope against hope, his mind let him think that she was saving him for another day, yet his elbows were scarcely free of her before he was driven back inside her body.

She ceaselessly repeated the motion of pulling him out, only to thrust him back in. Before long, he felt her inner muscles loosen and had a brief reprieve from the crushing sensation, only for her to readjust her grip to lower down his legs, and resume the motion, now driving him even deeper. He could feel her hips bucking with each thrust and wondered how much longer she could keep this up. He had assumed the anatomy of a giantess was like that of a human woman scaled up, but if that were true there ought to be no way she could “devour” him, as she had put it. And yet, with each readjustment of her grip, his faith in his assumption evaporated.

Her fingers now had him by the feet and he felt the pace of each thrust becoming more and more frenzied. Nearly his entire length was passing in and out of her body, but the thrusts found him inside her for longer and longer until he felt what could only have been her orgasm. Her fingers now furiously pressed at his feet to drive him as deep into her as she could muster. He tried to kick his legs out of the way but with the combined effort of both hands she succeeded in completely enveloping him. He felt her lips seal shut around his feet, and in the throes of her pleasure her vaginal muscles continued to greedily pull him further, until he was buried deep within her body.

 

Part 2 by NyxAndNox

Iris glared at the back of Lomire’s head as she marched him down the prison hallway while a dwarven guard led the way. The prisoner was an elf, like her, and she always believed that others of her species ought to know better, or at least be clever enough not to get caught. Now it was her responsibility to hand over Lomire to the imprisoned giantess to be executed. Given how little Lomire struggled against his chains, she suspected he wasn’t aware of his impending fate. Once the group came to a stop in front of the giantess’s cell door, Lomire stiffened. He turned around to face Iris, his thin elven face creased with anxiety. “It can’t be that day,” he said, “Please, not yet!” he pleaded. The dwarf ignored him and began to unlock the cell door while Iris held Lomire firmly.

She found little pity for the inmate. “Why, were you hoping one of your lackeys would break you out?” she responded. She saw the edges of Lomire’s mouth twinge in anger and surmised that she had guessed correctly. No wonder the prison higher-ups had expedited Lomire’s execution. A distinct metallic clang sounded from the door as the dwarven guard undid the final latch and made ready to pull it open.

As the door opened and Iris made ready to jump clear, Lomire leaped towards her and grasped her tightly. She immediately tried to push him back, but got tangled in his chains and the pair collapsed onto the floor. Iris struggled against Lomire, desperately trying to kick him loose while the dwarven guard tried to push the door closed. Before the dwarf could get the latch in place, a massive hand crashed against the door and knocked it wide open. The giantess grasped hold of the pair of elves and dragged them along the floor though the doorway into her cell.

Iris twisted onto her front and tried to find a crack in the floor to grasp hold of, but her fingers slipped against the stone floor of the prison. She looked up just in time to see the door slam shut and hear the latch click into place. Then, she heard the giantess let out a triumphant laugh which echoed around the chamber. The giantess took each elf in one of her hands and raised them up to inspect her victims. Despite the low light in the cell, Iris could see that she was completely naked.

She glanced over to see Lomire in the giantess’s other hand as he began to speak, “Giantess, I brought you a guard. I implore you, take her in my stead!”

Another laugh escaped the giantess, “Firstly, you shall address me as Teresa,” she said. Iris blinked, surprised that she had never heard the name of the giantess before. “And secondly, I think I’ll help myself to both of you,” Teresa continued with a devilish smile.

Rage welled within Iris, “Idiot!” she shouted at Lomire. “Who are you to try and use me as a bargaining chip? I’m going to enjoy watching your execution once I’ve been rescued.”

The giantess turned her attention to Iris, “Oh, but there is no rescue coming for you.”

Iris narrowed her eyes, “What do you mean?” she demanded. “They tell all the recruits that,” Teresa responded flatly, “But they haven’t attempted a rescue in years. Not after how badly it went the first time,” she said, a grin creeping across her face; the event was clearly a fond memory for her. Iris couldn’t come up with a response, but she craned her neck around to look at the door to the cell, still firmly shut. “No,” Teresa continued, “Once you cross the threshold of my cell, it’s fair game.” The giantess drew Iris towards her face; close enough for her to feel the heat of her breath as she whispered “I get to do whatever I want with you.”

Iris let out a yell of rage. “They’ll punish you! They’ll withhold your meals! They’ll...”

The giantess set down Lomire and used her free hand to press a massive index finger against Iris’s mouth, silencing her. “Do you have any idea how little I care?” Teresa replied with a grin, “It’ll be worth it to enjoy the two of you.” The giantess began to peel away at Iris’s guard uniform. The elf screamed in protest the entire time, squirming in Teresa’s grip. “Oh hush!” Teresa said, visibly annoyed. Even after she had been stripped naked, Iris refused to quiet down. The giantess rolled her eyes, “Fine, have it your way,” she said.

Teresa adjusted her grip on the squirming elf so she now held Iris by the legs, then dangled her upside down. Iris felt the blood rush to her head as she flailed around upside down, making her bare breasts jiggle back and forth. For a moment, Iris thought Teresa meant to swallow her headfirst, but then saw that the giantess was shifting her posture so as to part her legs. As the giantess brought her closer, Iris realized her intention, and screamed all the louder. “Shut UP!” Teresa exclaimed, pressing Iris between her legs. Iris tried to brace herself against the inside of Teresa’s thighs, but the giantess was far too strong. She twisted every which way she could, but the giantess’s arm continued to push her towards her awaiting sex. “Just do me a favor and struggle half this much when you’re inside me, okay?” Teresa said as she spread her legs further apart. The giantess used her free hand to open her womanhood wide and forced the struggling elf between her lower lips. Iris felt the giantess’s sex part over her head, then her final shout was cut off as it clamped tightly around her neck.

Lomire was transfixed by the scene which played out before him. Once Iris’s head had disappeared inside the giantess, silencing her at last, Teresa relaxed. “I hate it when they scream,” she announced, “they can struggle all they want, but their little lungs make such high pitched squeals!” As she spoke, Teresa pressed Iris deeper, until the elf’s upper arms were secure within her, then she relaxed her grip. The giantess put her hands behind her head and rested her back against the cell wall. “Ah, so it was worth it after all!” she exclaimed as a look of satisfaction swept across her face. Lomire watched Iris wriggle back and forth, almost halfway inside the giantess’s body. He was determined not to suffer the same fate.

After what seemed like an eternity of listening to the sounds of Iris’s struggles punctuated only by the occasional severely muffled scream, Lomire saw the elf’s struggles slow to a stop. Her naked body had become slick with the giantess’s desire. Teresa sighed, “All spent? Oh well.” Her eyes fixated on Lomire and sent a chill down his spine as she said, “That’s what I have you for.” She reached down took hold of Lomire, and then used her other hand to snap his chains and remove his clothing as she had done with Iris. Then, Teresa used her free hand to slowly pull the exhausted elf out of her body.

In a panic, Lomire finally spoke up, “Are you hoping I’ll struggle? After watching Iris, I know that won’t do any good!” Teresa’s eyes narrowed, she had ceased pulling Iris out of her body, pausing with the elf still buried neck-deep. Lomire took his chance to continue, “I can manipulate her for you, press her in and out of your body to your liking.” The giantess raised an eyebrow. Lomire hoped she would consent; it was his only hope of delaying his fate.

At last she responded, “Honestly, I don’t think you’re strong enough to do that. Watch,” she instructed, releasing Iris. The elf’s feet hit the floor, and despite having her arms free, Lomire watched Iris try and fail to pull her head free. In fact, it seemed that the more Iris struggled, the deeper she sank back into the giantess’s body. Once Iris had sunk shoulder deep, Teresa spoke up, “No one can break free of my body once they’re as little as neck deep. You won’t have the strength to pull her in and out as freely as I can.”

Lomire was dismayed, but nonetheless said, “Would you at least let me try? I can try to stimulate you in other ways while the elf... retains her role.”

Teresa shrugged her shoulders, “Okay little guy, let’s see what you’ve got.” She set him down between her legs, which she brought closer together, walling him in.

Lomire grabbed hold of Iris’s legs. Thankfully, they were yet to become slick with the giantess’s desire. He suspected Iris would fight him if it felt like he was trying to force her deeper inside, so he decided to test Teresa’s claim and tugged with all his might. As he predicted, Iris didn’t fight his attempts to pull her outward, for all she knew, Lomire might have been the rescue she had hoped for. Lomire planted his feet against the ground and put his entire weight into trying to pull the elf free of Teresa’s body, but the giantess had too strong of a hold on her. Lomire suspected she wasn’t playing fair. He glanced up to see an amused expression on the giantess’s face. He turned his head side to side and saw that she had brought her legs even closer together; her thighs were barely a foot away from either side of him. Since pulling had proven to be so fruitless, he figured he may as well see if he could press Iris in further. He altered his stance, and threw all of his weight forward instead. Teresa let out an involuntary sigh of pleasure as Iris’s body plunged forwards, all the way up to the swell of her hips. Lomire almost lost his footing. He managed to catch himself, his face mere inches from the giantess’s lower lips. He stumbled backwards and let go of Iris who had resumed kicking now that she had deduced his intentions.

The giantess reached down and grasped hold of Iris then spread her legs wide before slowly tugging the elf back to where she was only shoulder deep. She looked down at Lomire and chastised him, “Careful! I don’t want to lose her in there, at least not yet.”

“I thought it would be as difficult one way as the other,” Lomire retorted, “And besides, you didn’t give me a fair shot. I saw how wide you had to spread your legs before you pulled her out.”

For a moment, Lomire was worried he had spoken out of turn, but a grin broke over Teresa’s face and the giantess laughed, “You were trying so hard!” she managed between chuckles, “You don’t know how tempted I was to throw my legs wide apart and let you stumble backwards when you were putting all your weight into pulling her free.” Lomire hung his head; of course this was all just a game to her. She was at least five times his size, and he was tall for an elf. Both he and Iris were powerless compared to her. She was toying with them, and had literally made a toy of Iris. From that perspective, Lomire had to count his blessings that he was free of her body, at least for now.

“So if you weren’t holding her so tightly, I might have had a chance at pleasing you?” Lomire finally asked. In response, the giantess simply laid back with her legs spread; she was allowing him another try. “Can I bind her legs first?” Lomire asked, “She probably won’t let me grab her by the legs again.”

Teresa looked down at him, “That’s your problem. If you’re really strong enough to please me, you can overpower the little elf woman buried halfway inside me.”

Her words stirred something in Lomire. Each time she spoke of what she was doing, of what he had volunteered to help her with; it excited him. He grabbed Iris’s legs and tugged quickly before the elf could react and kick free. He felt movement. The giantess’s soft flesh coalesced around the Iris’s body, making it difficult to see any progress but he could feel it nonetheless. He looked up at the giantess and the mischievous expression on her face told him she was still testing him. Lomire returned her gaze and spoke confidently, “Let me do this for you Teresa.” She blinked, and the mischief disappeared from her face. The giantess relaxed her inner muscles, and at last Lomire felt true progress. He tugged Iris’s body until she was out up to her shoulders.

Before Iris could lift her arms and pull herself free, Lomire drove her back inside of the giantess until she was in past her navel. This drew another gasp from Teresa, and another muffled yell from Iris. The elf began to kick at him, twisting back and forth. Lomire tried to tug at her again, but she was making it difficult, and progress was slow. Teresa spoke up, “If she’s just going to struggle so much, push her deeper for now, and you can bind her if you like.” Without a moment’s hesitation, Lomire did as the giantess instructed, thrusting Iris forward until Iris’s hips were in danger of disappearing inside Teresa’s body. He released the elf, and then went in search of her clothes; he figured he could make use of them to bind her.

As he retrieved her clothes, he asked “Has anyone ever broken free?”

“Not unless I let them.” Teresa responded, “Sometimes I do, if I feel like playing with them that way. I can keep someone inside me even if they’re only neck-deep, remember?”

Lomire returned to Iris and tore strips of her clothing to tie her ankles together. He struggled to work up the courage to ask, “Just... how deep can I press her?” He waited for a response without looking up, until he realized that the giantess wouldn’t speak until he looked up at her.

When their eyes me, she finally spoke, “Do you want to see her disappear inside me?”

Lomire could not believe how aroused he felt at the prospect. He swallowed hard and his gaze fell back on what remained visible of Iris, who finally seemed to have stopped struggling. He looked back up at Teresa, “Completely? How?”

The giantess smiled, “Oh, you’re an inquisitive little one, aren’t you! Well, I’ll answer your questions, but you’ve got to make it worth my while. You’ve bound the elf woman, now show me a good time.”

Iris felt absolutely dreadful. At first, she really had thought someone was trying to rescue her. She didn’t know how they had pacified the giantess, but she didn’t care. Her hopes of freedom were dashed when she was plunged deep into the giantess’s body again, and she realized it must be Lomire manipulating her. She tried not to get her hopes up when another attempt was made to pull her free, but when she felt the giantess relax her tight grip on her body, she began to believe that at last she would be pulled free. Once again, her hopes were dashed as she was plunged back inside the giantess mere moments before she could finally pull herself free. It felt so unnatural to be ensnared in the anatomy of another female. Every feature she was familiar with from her own body now surrounded her at a terrifying scale. The worst part was, no matter how deep Lomire had pressed her, she never felt an end. Clearly the limitations of her own anatomy did not translate to the giantess. She was snapped out of her contemplation when she felt Lomire binding her feet. She tried to resist, but her struggles had exhausted her. She was almost resigned to her fate at this point, but she wasn’t prepared for what came next.

Lomire gripped Iris’s bound feet. Within him burned a mixture of fear, curiosity, and lust. He tugged at the elf’s body until she was free up to her elbows, and then thrust her back inside of Teresa up to her hips. He began to repeat the maneuver, slowly at first, but became easier with each thrust. The giantess’s desire once again coated Iris’s body, and her arousal loosened the grip her body had on the elf. The labored breathing of the giantess was all the affirmation Lomire needed. With each thrust, Lomire began to press Iris’s body deeper into the giantess. Teresa let out a moan. His gaze remained fixed on the elf’s body as Iris’s hips sank deeper and deeper into the giantess, until Lomire stepped forward and, with one significant thrust, pressed Iris in past her thighs. Teresa gasped, and her massive body convulsed with pleasure.

Lomire continued to use Iris like a man possessed. At times he tugged her body almost completely free of Teresa’s grasp, only to press her in all the deeper on the next thrust. Finally, he concentrated on keeping Iris no-less than hip-deep inside the giantess, working only with the length of her legs, until he had fed even her calves into the giantess’s lower lips. He kept a tight grip on Iris’s feet, tugging the elf out one last time to her hips before taking another step forward and sending her body plunging inside the giantess. Teresa let out a loud moan and another convulsion racked her body. The giantess’s flesh brushed against Lomire’s hands as he pushed the elf as deep as he could manage, but her body slipped in all too easily. He watched her feet sink into Teresa’s body, and was so entranced by the vision of the elf disappearing from sight, he didn’t even realize that he hadn’t let go.

Lomire pressed her deeper, plunging his arms in afterward until his face brushed against Teresa’s lower lips. Iris’s feet slipped from his grasp, now buried inside Teresa, and he felt the giantess shudder with pleasure. The giantess’s moans echoed in the massive prison cell as she reached a climax. In the midst of her ecstasy, Lomire felt her body tugging at his arms, her flesh caressed his face and darkness overtook his vision. He tried to fight the pull, but her body demanded his flesh. Just before he sank in past his waist, he felt her hand grasp him by the legs. For a terrifying moment, he felt a shove that pushed him so deep his hand brushed against the disappearing foot of Iris, but Teresa stopped. Iris’s foot sank deeper, but he remained within her grasp until the convulsions of her pleasure subsided. It was a terrifying while until Lomire felt the hand slowly begin to tug him free. His heart skipped a beat every time the giantess paused, and his stomach lurched when she pushed him back in, but after a while of enduring her games, she finally pulled him free.

Her hand deposited him on the floor between her legs. Lomire gasped at the fresh air. At last, he finally collected himself and rose to his feet, and saw the giantess looking down at him through half-lidded eyes. She seemed content, at least as far as he could tell. At last she broke the silence, “Alright. What do you want to know?”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7154