Maggie by JackoSpako
Summary:

After attempting to uphold standards, a fast food employee is subjected to the whims of the enigmatic Maggie and her ruthless brothers. 


Categories: Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 12585 Read: 25880 Published: December 18 2017 Updated: November 21 2018
Story Notes:

My first story on Giantess World

Please note this story will contain giant men as well as giantesses.

1. The Travelling Family by JackoSpako

2. Taken for a Ride by JackoSpako

3. The Sound of Her Voice by JackoSpako

4. Loose Ends by JackoSpako

5. Musings of a Goddess by JackoSpako

The Travelling Family by JackoSpako

"It was another Friday night, nearly the end of my shift. With the prospect of a free weekend a mere hour away, I had truly lost the will to care for the remainder of my shift. 

I was a supervisor at the local branch of a worldwide burger chain. The money wasn't great, but not as bad as bad as the uninitiated would have you believe, and the work was easy. As the front of house supervisor, I didn't have to worry about getting hot and bothered in the kitchen at the grills or fry vats, though I occasionally assisted there, I got to wear a smarter uniform and deal with the cleanliness of the customer areas. Which was fine, except when dealing with problem customers. A group of which were about to enter the restaurant and turn my life upside down."

The four youths entered the restaurant with as much bravado as they could muster. Of the four were three boys; Jacob, Mitchell and Patrick.

Jacob and Mitchell were the runts of the pack, 17 year old twins covered in freckles, dirts and bruises in varying stages from deep blackish purple to sickly green. If the ginger haired pair weren't fighting with each other they were taking their drunken adolesence out on the nearest available target. They were both wearing tired tracksuit bottoms, hoodies and what were once white trainers.

Unlike his younger siblings, 19 year old Patrick was a towering wall of flesh, a slight tan and slicked black dark hair. Patrick was far more reserved, but not one with whom anyone would pick a fight. He wore dark jeans, a red and black checked button up shirt, black trainers and a brown leather jacket.

The fourth sibling was Maggie. A petite and dainty red haired and pale skinned 16 year old, wearing white jeans, a blue vest top and black leather ankle boots and a jacket to match; the white lace trim of her white socks framed the top of her boots.

Maggie was not engaging in the loud antics of her brothers, and was busy with her steely grey eyes affixed either on her phone or scanning the restaurant and it's current occupants. There were no other customers at this time, and she could see a baseball capped, apron wearing member of staff cleaning the grills at the back of the restaurant and a chubby girl with a matching baseball cap working behind the counter, chatting to what Maggie assumed may have been a customer but as they drew closer saw he was a member of staff, only slighty sharper in his fashion. She kept her gaze on him and she knew he had felt it, as he turned to face them as the came closer to the ordering point. His eyes met hers, but she very quickly averted her own to his bronze name badge. He had a disheveled look about him, and his shoes were worn and scuffed. From this distance she could read the black lettering, and made up her mind as she raised a piece of chewing gum and placed in her mouth; Alex was going to be hers. 

"Damn. That was Friday evening ruined, I had thought to myself. I turned to Michelle behind the counter. 

"Pikeys. I fucking hate pikeys.". Michelle smirked. I couldn't tell which had hit me first; the loud, inane chatter coming from the twins as the four Smith siblings walked in to the restaurant, or the smell of booze.

The Smiths were infamous around town, though ofcourse they moved around a lot; I hadn't seen them around for a couple of years. I never remembered their names, instead I had referred to them in my own unsubtle way.

Tweedle Dum and Twaddle Twat hadn't changed. The twins were always scrawney, covered in war wounds and talking a mile a minute in their almost unintelligibly thick Irish accent. 

Lurch was still the tallest person in the room at any given time. With his dirty tanned skin and greased back hair, he could have gotten away with saying he was from some Meditteran island. 

I had to double take with the girl though. I almost didn't recognise her, she had been too young to really incur my passive aggessive ire, and had not been graced with a nickname.

As they came closer to the tills, I moved off to start closing off the main section of the seating area to allow me to clean up ready for closing. As I did I could hear them ordering fries and a drink. I looked down at my watch: ten minutes til closing. I hoped they wouldn't cause a fuss when it came time to leave. I looked up from the already dirty water in the mop bucket as the foursome sat down at a table.

The red headed girl hadnt taken her eyes off of me."

The Smiths family made their way over to their table, the twins hopping into their seats well before Patrick dropped himself unceremoniously into his as Maggie slowly lowered herself onto her own perch, her eyes still affixed to Alex as he mopped the floor of the main area of the restaurant, his gaze fluttering up to hers occasionally before darting back to his work. She allowed herself a small grin as she chewed her gum more intently, ignoring her brothers as they scoffed the single large fries they had between them. 

Alex was fully aware of the girls steely gaze on him, and began mopping more furiously, repeatedly glancing down to his watch.

Maggie noticed this, blinking down to her phone to check the time herself, well aware that the restaurant closed in 5 minutes. She smiled as she gazed back up to her new toy.

Alex propped the mop upright into the bucket of dirty water, wiping his brow. Glancing back to his watch, he sighed. He had hoped the Smiths would leave, but now he had to ask them to do just that. He began his walk of doom towards the table of four.

Maggie still didn't avert her gaze as Alex approached their table, but allowed her smile to face from her porcelain face. No sense in ruining the game before allowing the mouse to sense the trap. Alex reached them and cleared his throat. The twins ceased their senseless babble and looked to him, as Patrick continued eating.

"Sorry guys," Alex chirped somewhat nervously "closing time."

The twins stared and him slack jawed. "What?" Jacob drawled.

"We're closing. I need to ask you to leave."

"Need to ask you to leave." Mitchell spat back at him.

"C'mon, its midnight. Surely you guys have somewhere else you can be?"

Jacob leapt from his seat and pinned Alex to the kids meal toy display cabinet. "No we don't. Maybe we want to stay right here. With you." 

Michelle behind the counter came from around the counter to intervene, before stopping abruptly as Mitchell rose from his seat.

"Fuck you, you pikey twat." Alex growled, straining against Jacobs grip on his wrists. Jacob stepped on Alex's feet with his filthy trainers in response, pressing his groin in to Alexs. 

"If you like." Jacob chuckled, before leaning forward and running his tongue across Alexs cheek, his breath reeked of grease and stale beer. He stopped abrupt and very quickly stepped away from Alex, releasing his grip as he did. It took Alex a moment to realize the boy had been pulled from him by the shoulders, Patricks grip still tight on his brothers shoulders. Behind the towering slab Maggie was still sat, observing the entire scene. 

"It's okay boys, let the man do his job." She piped up, her accent not as thick as her brothers'. "We'll leave."

Jacob grinned widely and blew Alex a kiss as Patrick pushed him towards the exit. The two began walking out, Mitchell in tow. Maggie remained seated, smiling delicately at Alex. She took her gum out of her mouth and placed it on the underside of the table as she began to get up.

Alex winced. Even after the very quick and dramtic scene that had just occurred, he couldn't allow his pet peeve to stand. It would be him chiselling the underside of the.sable the next morning.

"Please don't do that." He spoke up. Maggie froze, before seating herself again, staring unblinkingly at Alex.

"I beg your pardon?"

"The gum. Please don' leave it there." He was acutely aware that the other three Smiths had stopped by the entrance and turned to see this newest scene unfold. 

Maggie stared at him for a long, expressionless pause before shrugging.

"Okay, sure." She reached under the table and extracted her gum, still warm, from the surace, strings of the substance refusing to relinquish their grasp of the table as she pulled the ball of gum from the table before they surrendered to her grip. As she did this, her other hand reached down and unzipped her black suede ankle high, before gripping the back of the heel and smoothly sliding the shoe from her foot. Her toes flexed as they were freed.

As Alex pondered what she was doing, he took note of the light dusting of brown on the underside of her socks. 

He looked as she lifted the shoe up slightly before dropping the ball of moist gum into it. Alex stared incredulously as her foot reapproached the opening of the shoe, her toes flexing once more before they slid back into place. Maggie zipped the boot back up as she lifted herself from her seat. Alex looked from her to Michelle, who was equally aghast, before turning back to see Maggie stood inches before him, her breath still minty from the captive in her shoe.  

"A treat for later." she whispered deeply, winking before turning and strolling towards her brothers, and then the Smith siblings were gone into the night.

Alex exhaled deeply. He had forgotten to breathe. He looked to Michelle.

"What just happened?"

End Notes:

There won't be any shrinking action until about Chapter 3, the next chapter will contain full sized humiliation.

Taken for a Ride by JackoSpako

"Still shaken by the evenings events, I locked the restaurant doors. There was no sign of the Smiths through the plate glass; I could only see my shakey reflection staring back at me. They had disappeared into the night.

I had expected trouble, the Smiths always had been. But there was something utterly animalistic  about them- the twins in particular- tonight. I may not have seen any of them in years, but had always had a vague sense of boundaries. Michelle had offered to call the police, but I waved her off. 

I shook off the experience and went back to work. The sooner I finished up the sooner I  could retreat home and barricade myself away for the weekend to do as little as was humanly possible.  

I took the full mop bucket and sauntered into the back room to empty, rinse and refill it. As I stood watching the scolding water filling the refreshed bucket, I kept thinking about how weak I must have seemed to the Smiths, and to Michelle.

I was by no means the worlds strongest man, or the tallest. But I knew how to take care of myself. It irritated me that I had allowed one of the twins to treat me like that. Lurch would have been something else entirely, but there was no reason I couldn't have put Tweedle Dum and/or Twat on their arse. 

Hindsight truely is a bitch. 

I carried the mop bucket back to the front of house area, grabbing the mop from its position propped up against the counter, and took both to the entrance doors. I always started at the doors and mopped my way back to the counter. As I reached the window I noticed a grubby white van parked across the street. It hadn't been their earlier. Ignoring this, I began working the floor, backing myself gradually back towards the counter, occasionally kicking the bucket so that it wheeled behind me. 

As I came to a stop to dunk the mop into the foamy water, I realized I had stopped by the table the Smiths had been sat at. I blinked at the now clean table, before seating myself where the young redhead had been perched. I leant down to check the underside of the table, convinced I had imagined her little display. 

I saw the smallest remnants of the gum under the table, strings of it had solidified in their last moments of defiantly holding on to the larger mass as the red head had plucked it away. I wondered what I was doing as I reached out with my index finger to touch It, still half convinced it wasn't real. The red heads steely eyes flashed before me as the tip of my finger felt the still, very slightly warm substance, crushing the previously defiant tendrels. I looked around behind me, my finger still lightly on the spec of gum. Michelle was busy scrubbing the grills, mouthing along to the music on her headphones.

I imagined the gum, the main body of the gum, now enclosed tightly in the red heads ankle high boot, beneath her damp, lightly soiled white socks. I imagined it moulding to the surface, its mass morphing to the fabric as if trying to reach through the loops in the cotton to the dainty, pale foot within. I imagined her toes flexing lightly atop it, before clamping down in a vice grip around it's neck, my face emerging from within as I gasped for air, only to be met with more of the vast, off-white cotton surface choking the life from me-"

Alex came crashing down to reality as he realised the insane, disgusting thoughts racing through his mind. He rapidly withdrew his finger from the still damp morsel and stood to finish his work. Realizing he had an erection and his mind dizzy, he rushed to the customer toilets and slammed the door behind him, locking it. He stepped over to the sink and turned the cold tap on. Looking up to the mirror, he regarded his reflection. 

"What are you doing?" He thought to himself, "What are you thinking?" He exhaled deeply, put his hands under the running tap and threw the freezing cold water into his face.

Maggie had sat in the front passenger side of the filthy white van, smiling as she had watched through the plate glass doors of the fast food restaurant as her play thing had his momentary lapse. It lasted for a split second, but she knew for him it had felt like an age, and for that split second he had been hers in mind, body and, if she had held with such things, soul. She moved her foot in the very small about of give her boot allowed her size five foot and felt for the gum once more. As she found it with the sole of her sock, she exhaled in anticipation of the rest of her new preys life.

Mitchell and Jacob made their presence known in the back of the van, arguing over irrelevant things. Maggie had long since learnt to block out most of their inane drivle, but tonight they were irritating her. She was concentrating. Hunting.

Mitchell leaned through hers and Patricks seats, a black balaclava obscuring his rough features.

"Mags, when are we taking the prick?" He whined.

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "When I say so. And don't call me that."

"But Mags! Let's just get him now! Do the bird in-"

"I'll do the bird in." Jacob piped in with a chuckle.

"-and grab the lanky shite!" he bellowed. His bravado was short lived. Maddie held her hand up as if she was performing shadow puppets and lightly pressed her thumb and fingers together as she softly spoke;

"Shut your mouth." As her fingers met, both Jacobs and Mitchells jaws clamped shut, eyes wide in shock, audibly still trying to speak. Maggie hadnt taken her eyes from the front of the restaurant, but in the drivers seat Patrick turned to observe the following scene as Maggie continued. "Stand next to each other." They did so, marching like zombies as the mumbled in protest. "Lift your left leg up." They did so. "Lower it. Now lift your right leg up. Now lift your left leg up again." The pair came crashing to the floor of the van as they 'mffed' in pain. Patrick began howling with laughter. "Now stand up." They did so. "Turn around."  They turned their backs on her. "Sit down." The pair sat down cross legged. "Close your eyes." She couldn't see them follow this instuction, but she knew they had. 

She loved her brothers dearly, but she didn't much like them. They still treated her like q child, like their harmless baby sister, despite numerous demonstrations to the contrary.  

"If you ever call me fucking 'Mags' again you'll regret it." Silence. "Do you understand me?" They mumbled in acknowledgment. 

She exhaled slowly, satisfied that the lesson was learned. Patrick was still laughing, but ceased when he saw his sister close her eyes to concentrate once again.

"It was dark. My eyes had yet to adjust to my humid surroundings, a musty stench hung heavy in the air. I could feel something on what equated in my head as my chest. As I looked down to investigate, my vision seemed disembodied, and my field of vision seemed to glide down toward chest- no- I could see the surface of my skin now. It was white- but dirty, the odd piece of dirt or hair hung to the surface. This wasn't my skin, I realised, it was cotton. I saw the thing I felt stuck to what I believed was my chest. It was a huge, pinkish blob. I could smell a mix of mint and saliva- then it hit me; it was the gum.

My breathing became laboured. I was stuck under the red heads socked foot, trapped in her humid boot.

Suddenly, the dark confines of the boot began to rumble around me. I heard a loud sound, like a train moving slowly and purposefully over it's tracks. As light seeped in, I realized the zipper of the boot had been pulled down. The boot dropped from beneath me. I felt the rush of fresh air left in its wake. I squinted my eyes, blinded by the bright light, realising I hadn't been trapped under the sock; I was stuck to it. I tried to free myself, but couldn't feel any of my limbs. 

A loud crack echoed as the toes of the goliath foot within the sock cracked, announcing their freedom. 

The socked foot began to move, propelled slowly by the unseeable leg above it. Air rushing past me, it began to rise, until I could see a black trousered pair of legs on a chair opposite, taped to the chair legs tightly by silver duct tape, under which could be seen a pair of hopelessly struggling feet encased in scuffed black work shoes.

Wait...

The foot began to move up, towards the bound mans crotch. I wanted to scream as I saw the wall of trouser fabric, but i couldnt even feel my mouth or tongue, his terrifyingly familiar voice begging for this to end.

I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't even do that as the entire sole of the socked foot pressed into the man' stiffening crotch. The huge toes began working the mans manhood, massaging them rhthmically. The bounds mans cries started to loose their resolve, morphing instead into poorly disguised moans of pleasure. 

I could only watch on in disgusted silence as the foot I was affixed to continued to writhe around the mans crotch, before the socked toes artfully unzipped his flies. The toes slowly made their way through, beginning to massage the head of the mans penis through his boxers. I could smell sweat and precum. At last, the toes clamped around the besieged cock like a bear trap as he screamed out unintelligibly, the socked behemoth backing out of his trousers, strings of sticky fluid clinging to the tips of the toes. I could feel the dampness- how could I feel the dampness??

A feminine chuckle could be heard overhead as a pair of fingers descended from above, working their way under the laced elastic where the sock ended and her smooth ankle could be seen before vanishing beneath her jeans, and began rolling the sock down.

My entire body began to crease. It wasn't painful, but it was an odd sensation, the sock continued to ease down the length of the red heads creamy white foot before sliding off of her flexing, mint green painted toes.

I still couldn't comprehend how I was seeing all of this, I couldn't grasp my own field of vision, it was like looking through a 360 degree camera, seeing the entire image all at one. 

The fingers teased the sock into the palm of her hand, and her other fingers became a claw, slowly balling the sock up as the hand rose. My body seemed to fold and press into itself, the chewing gum pressed into part of me and the captives sticky and warm cum pressed into another, and then I could see the mans face through her fingers.

I screamed internally as I realised I wasn't stuck to the sock- I was the sock, and now I was watching as the sock was slowly moving in the air- gripped gently by the grinning red head, as it moved towards the mans mouth- my mouth. 

The man strapped to the chair, now being groped at his crotch by her bare foot, was me. The other me screamed as I was stuffed into my mouth, my damp cheeks soaking me immediately, my teeth grazing my cotton being gently, my tongue tasting a mixture of her sweat, my own cum and a minty hint lingering on the tip as I screamed into the sock gag.

I screamed into myself."

Alex jerked back to reality once more when he heard the banging on the toilet door.

"Alex? You okay in there?" Michelles voice came through the door.

Alex rapidly looked around him, unsure if he was okay or not. He was drenched in sweat, breathing heavily. He looked down to the bulge in his trousers and the small, round wet stain in the fabric. What was happening to him? 

"Alex?"

"Y-yeah, I'm good! Sorry, might be in here for a while. Um, s-some little shit has blocked the fucking toilet." He stammered "Want to get it cleared before we leave."

"But I've got to go now, my train is in ten minutes. The kitchen and back room is all done."

"O-oh, that's fine. You go, I'll be fine locking up by myself. If you've got your keys can you just lock up the door behind you?"

"Okay. You sure you're okay with me going?" She sounded concerned and he sensed it.

"Absolutely I'm okay with it. You go. Have a great evening and I'll see you on Monday, yeah?" He made sure his voice conveyed his false smile, which would convince even the most hardy of cynics. 

"Okay, cheers. Have a great weekend."

He thanked her, and waited for her footsteps to fade away, before hearing her keys rattling in the door as she unlocked it to leave. He slammed the back of his head into the tiled wall, exhaling deeply. "Fuck."

Maggie opened her eyes and allowed herself a dark smile. The chubby girl had unlocked the doors, coat and handbag draped over her arm. "You two!" She called to the twins, "Look alive." They unfurled from their cross legged seating positions and opened the vans back doors, cackling maniacally.

As Michelle turned to lock the plate glass doors behind her, she didn't see the Smith siblings striding confidently up behind her, but turned with a gasp as he heard Patrick lighting his rolled up cigarette. As soon as she did, Mitchell pinned her against the brick wall of the restaurants exterior, laughing and mumbling something through his balaclava. Her scream was halted midway as Maggie stepped up behind her brother with her index finger against her own lips, staring into Michelles eyes with a soft "Shhhhhhhh."

Maggie lowered her hand once the girl was silenced. "Let her go Mitchell." He did so, clearly reluctantly. Maggie turned to Michelle, clearly frozen in terror. She held out her hand expectantly. "Give me the keys, love. We'll lock up for you."

Michelle watched, horrified, as her hand acted with a will all it's own, delicately dropping the keys into Maggies soft palm. The red haired girl smiled sweetly as her three brothers went into the restaurant before her. She glanced over Michelles shoulder at the brick wall against her back.

"Be a dear, and put your head through that wall." Without waiting to see what her words would wrought, she strode into the restaurant as Michelle- expressionless but with eyes filled with confusion and dread- let her handbag and coat slip from her arm, turned and began slamming her head repeatedly into the corse brickwork. 

As Maggie strode back towards the counter, she watched with a proud smile on her face as she watched her feral twin brothers leaping from table to table, making monkey sounds as they did. Patrick was the first to reach the counter, beyond which the now dark kitchen loomed, illuminated only by a blue insect zapper humming somewhere just out of site.

Patrick turned to Maggie expectantly, as she gestured like an air stewardess towards the customer toilets. Ecstatic, the twins leapt down from the tables and raced ahead of Patrick, Jacob reaching the toilet door first, lifting his leg and kicking the door open, breaking it's lock clean off. 

Alex hadn't heard their commotion until it was too late, his head still heavy with a heady cross of euphoria, nausea and confusion. He looked up in terror as the door burst open and Jacob leapt forward like a baboon, forcing Alex into a seating position  on the toilet as he straddled him.

"We weren't finished, ol' pal o' mine." He leant into Alex, pinning the horrified and confused 26 year olds back to the cistern as he pressed his mouth onto his furiously. Alex kept his lips sealed in a grimace, his eyes tearing up as he felt Jacobs tongue lapping against them, probing for entry. He stopped and stood away from Alex as soon as he heard the heeled feet on the tiled floor.

"Jacob. That is no way to treat our new playmate." She tutted, Patrick and Mitchell stood either side of her back. 

"But Mags-!" He had heard what he had said the moment he had said it, her steely eyes bore into his sternly. He gulped, and foolishly finished his protest. "I wanna play with him..."

Alex looked at this bizarre domestic unfolding before him, unable to move. Maggie looked from Jacob to him, before looking back to Jacob with a cheeky smile in the corner of her mouth.

"You want to play with him? Make him feel welcome first. Suck his dick."

Alex barely had a moment to register what she has said before Jacob was upon him in a frenzy, blank faced and wide eyed clawing at his belt. He kicked him back.

"NO!!" He finally screamed. Jacob slid across the floor, but in a flash was scrambling back across the floor, trying to pull Alexs trousers down.

As Patrick and Mitchell howled with laughter, Maggie stood and watched as Alex repeatedly shouted, screamed and kicked her pathetic brother, who was making no headway with her instruction to him. She grew bored and impatient.

"Enough, Jacob." And as if a switch had been flicked in his head, Jacob stood, his head hunched over and red with embarrassment. As he shuffles to stand with his twin and eldest brother, Maggie leaned to him and whispered in his ear. "That is your final warning about calling me that." He said nothing. 

Alex, breathless and terrified, looked up as the unflinching Maggie looked down at him, barely registering Patrick as he took two strides forward with the black pillowcase in hand, forcing it over his head and plunging his world into darkness.

The lights in the restaurant went off one by one. Moments later, the Smith siblings exited through the glass doors, Patrick carrying an unconscious Alex over one shoulder.

Maggie was the last one out, and- true to her word- stopped to lock the doors behind her as she left. Spinning the keys from their ring on her index finger, she looked down at the pool of shiney, fresh blood on the pavement, Michelle lay unconscious at the edge of it. Maggie stared for a moment, and reached down to remove her boot without the houseguests.

Boot in hand, she lithely stepped her lace topped white socked foot into the pool of warm blood, retracting it for a moment so that she could observe the defined foot print whilst standing on one leg.

She grinned to herself, and slid the now red soled foot back into her boot, zipping it up again. She dropped the keys into the blood pool. 

"Plenty of ice on that, love." She recommended to Michelles unresponsive form sweetly.

She looked up as Patrick opened the back of the van and threw their new captor inside, Mitchelle stepping in after him. Jacob took her prior seat in the front passenger seat, as was standard.

It was around now that she usually liked to spend time with them. Ease them in to their new reality. 

She smiled to herself as she popped a fresh piece of chewing gum into her mouth and squeezed on the piece in her boot with excitement.

End Notes:

Next chapter will see Alex forced into being up close and personal with the twins and then Maggie herself as she reveals some of her "gifts" to him

The Sound of Her Voice by JackoSpako

"I awoke in a kneeling position, my head throbbing and my vision shrouded by the musty black pillow case over my head. I blinked hard as I felt the warm, sticky substance clinging to the side of my head. It smelled of copper- blood.

I was knelt on a soft surface- a sleeping bag or thin mattress, I thought. My hands were bound tight behind me, my fingers numbing from the lack of circulation.

As my eyes began to adjust, I could see through the black polycotton that my surroundings were cramped and narrow, dimly lit by a small overhead lamp affixed to the ceiling. There were two people in here with me- silhouettes almost. One was seated with it's legs crossed, the other pacing as best it could in the narrow space afforded to us.

We were moving, I realized. We were in the back of what must have been a very small van. If the duo were talking, I couldn't hear over the vans engine or the ringing in my ears. Every so often the pacing figure would stop to correct his footing when the van braked or turned a corner.

I tried to open my mouth in order to rotate my aching jaw, only to realize my mouth was securely fastened by yet more adhesive.
It was now that I began to mmph through the tape in protest of my captivity.
The pacing figure stopped as they both turned their heads to look at me.
Convinced they could understand the muffled piece of mind I was giving them, I carried on as the pacing figure now stepped towards me and rounded behind me. The seating figure had not moved, continuing to silently look. I didn't need to see through the dirty, black cotton fabric or the dimly lit van to feel her steely grey eyes penetrating me, the corner of her mouth that I couldn't see curling up into a smile.
It was as I started to grow silent under her invisible and overpowering gaze that I felt the breathing on the back of my neck- the cloth wielding hand coming from behind and clamping down on my mouth. As I inhaled what smelt like lighter fluid and my vision blurred, my entire body began to feel heavy and unwieldy, eventually going limp as I closed my eyes and the darkness took me."

Maggie watched as Alexs limp body fell sideways onto the sleeping bag, a slight smile on her face.

"Take that thing off of his head." she instructed her brother. Mitchell nodded, flinging the chloroform soaked cloth across to the corner of the vans interior as he knelt down to remove the pillowcase from Alexs head, revealing his bloodied face.

Maggie pursed her lips as he regarded the wound on the side of his head, where Patrick had slammed his fist in order to make him more... cooperative.
She wasn't overly keen on physical violence, unless absolutely necessary (or particularly amusing)

"Maggie..." Maggies attention shot to her brother, who was looking at her like a sad puppy. "Will we get to play with this one?"
She regarded her brother thoughtfully for a moment, looking to the time on her phone before looking back to him.

"Beg. Say please."

"Please." he repeated.

"Pretty please."

"Pretty please-"

"With a cherry on top" she smiled.

"-with a cherry on top." he parroted childishly.

She uncrossed her legs and clicked at the floor of the van before her. "Come here." she cooed. Without a seconds thought Mitchell stepped over an unconscious Alex and stood before his sister. "Kneel." she commanded gently. He did so. She lifted one ankle booted foot and placed her sole lightly on his shoulder.

"Who do you love?" She asked him sweetly.

"You."

She pressed down lightly with her boot. "I can't hear you."

"You!" he spoke louder.

She lifted her foot from his shoulder and placed it squarely on his chest, beginning to push him slowly to the floor, cupping her hand to one ear as if trying to hear a distant noise.

"YOU!!" he shouted as he was pushed onto his back, his head cushioned by Alexs belly. Maggie smiled before placing the toe of the boot gently against his lips. "Worship me."

"I always worsh-" no sooner had he opened his mouth than she had forced the toe section of her boot into it, stifling his speech.

"Suck." she commanded.

He began doing so vigorously, eyes closed. She smiled as she watched on. She pulled the boot out of his mouth- his head craning forward with it as he lapped at the black sole with his tongue. Opening his eyes briefly he could see his hoody and previously tight shirt were now loose on his body, her boot seeming larger than before he had closed his eyelids.

He moaned as he licked with further vigour, her eyes affixed to him as he did so, biting the bottom of her lip.

The van came to a halt and she pulled her boot from her brothers mouth. She wiped his saliva from the sole of her boot on his shirt- which now clung tightly to his chest once more.

Mitchell looked up to his sister, breathless and with a disappointed look on his face. She looked to him and beckoned him forward. He clambered towards her on his knees.

"Seven minutes. You can play with him for seven minutes"

His face lightened up immediately, and, using his face, he began nuzzling her hand as it rested on her knee, kissing it lightly. She turned her hand over and gripped his chin firmly, leaning in towards him, whispering in his ear.

"But you will be gentle with him, won't you? I don't like pre-damaged toys."

The van had come to a halt in the driveway of a particularly grubby council house on a drab estate.

Patrick exited the van first, newly rolled cigarette hanging from his mouth, followed swiftly by Jacob.
The eldest brother scanned the neighbourhood for any out and about residents before knocking on the side of the van three times.

In response, the rear doors of the van flew open as Mitchell leapt forth from within. Patrick leaned in to pull their unconscious captive- mouth still sealed under the black pillowcase and now securely cucooned in the sleeping bag, the top of which had been sealed around his neck with a generous amount of silver duct tape- over his shoulder. Maggie then stepped lithely down from the back of the van as Jacob closed the van doors behind her.

She sighed in satisfaction as she breathed in the brisk evening air before spitting the gum from her mouth on to the pavement.
They had arrived at the Smith family home.

"I couldn't see anything. I could tell that we were no longer on the move.
Through the musty pillowcase the air smelled like stale beer and cigarettes.
I was in a laying position now, unable to move my arms or legs. It felt as though tape had now been wrapped all around my body from my ankles up to my neck, with another, thicker layer surrounding this.
The surface I was layer on was soft, but lumpy and uncomfortable.
As the thoughts of never seeing my friends or family again raced through my mind along with the thoughts of what horrors the Irish travelling family intended to inflict upon me raced through my mind, the pillowcase was swiftly ripped from my head.
The room was not bright, the ceiling light offering a dim reveal of the yellowed-white plaster, but I squinted all the same. I tried to look around as best I could, seeing now that i was laid out on a tired old bed, but my head was so securely meshed to what I could now see was a sleeping bag encasing me that I wasn't able to see much else.
Then the twins appeared in my view, stood on the bed, leaning over me.
Smiling maniacally."

Alex mmffed into the strong tape as the twins chuckled above him.
Jacob leaned slightly and allowed a thick string of saliva to pour from his slacked jaw into Alex's face.
Mitchell laughed, before raising his ratty trainer clad foot and roughly using the sole of it to smear the thick spit across his cheeks, adding bits of dirt and grime into the mix.
The twins laughed like idiots, before Jacob chirped up.
"What are we going to do with him? We don't have long"
Mitchell looked at their prisoner thoughtfully, before the grin returned to his face. Using the toe of one sneaker to pry the other from his foot, he released his formerly white socked foot and, flexing his toes as he did, slowly began to lower the foot onto the now frantically struggling Alex's face.
Jacob began laughing hysterically as he reached into his pocket for his phone, intent on recording the degredation.
Alex could only struggle in vain as he watched the filthy socked toes splay as they readied to cup around his nose.

The thick socks had been white in the past, but the soles were now unrecognizable: a muddy brown colour subtly offering a stencil image of the shape of the roughly size 9 foot within. Bits of something clung to the sock- Alex silently screaming powerless to resist as the sodden and warm foot reached him and began massaging itself against this face, the vinegary stench bombarding Alex's senses as the rough and wet socked foot pressed against his cheeks, before sliding carelessly over his eyes and forehead and dampening his hair before returning to his chin to begin the cycle again.
Jacob could barely contain his laughter as he watched his brother- who was mostly silent throughout, smiling darkly- humiliate this stranger who had never done anything to wrong them. Jacob was largely immune to the smell wafting around him as he zoomed the recording phone into Alex's tear and sweat smeared cheeks, but even he had to wince as Mitchell placed his socked foot onto to bed by Alexs face as he seated himself on the sleeping bag cucooning their play thing- squarely onto Alex's groin- and pried his other shoe off, revealing a matching soiled sock and the flexing sized 9 within.

He didn't stop there.

Alex's eyes widened in horror as Mitchell leaned forward and peeled the socks from his feet; they were so caked to his feet that they clung resiliently to them like a second skin.
Alex could see the pale, glistening and lint covered feet resting on his chest briefly through his tears before Mitchell shifted his weight and- his own groin above Alex's neck- keeled over the struggling and panicked prisoner.
He spat into Alex's eyes and smiled before he reached down and ripped the duct tape from his mouth.
Alex's screams were instantanious- as the beggining of desperate cries for help filled the room loudly, but Mitchell was very quick to silence them with his sweaty palm.
He leaned in closely to Alex's face.

"If you scream again I'll rape your mouth." He waited for the stiffled screams and struggling to cease as Alex looked into his eyes, terrified. Mitchell removed his hand, and his other appeared into view, holding his balled up and filthy socks. "Open your mouth."
Alex did not comply, but was quick to do so when the hyena recording the scene reached down and pinched his nose tightly. No sooner had he opened his mouth than the socks had been jammed in. The indescribable taste of sweat, lint and God knew what else overwhelmed Alex as he screamed silently into his gag.
Mitchell watched him, a smile on his face, entranced by the toe section of one of the socks still visible, half hanging out of the young man's mouth.
"Clean them." He breathed. "Suck them." Alex did nothing. Mitchell struck him across the face. "Do it!"
Alex closed his eyes tightly, his tears still streaming, as he began to do as he was told, and suck on the putrid fabric in his mouth.
Mitchell, his hand caressing his poorly disguised erection through his sweatpants, then repositioned himself once again, now over Alex, his eyes transfixed upon Alex's pulsating mouth and the sock visible within and out. He pressed his clothed dick against Alex's through the sleeping bad and, placing his hands on either side of Alex's head for support, straddled his prey firmly.
His eyes never leaving Alex's mouth and the toe of his own sock poking out from within, he began dry humping Alex's body through the sleeping bag.
To his horror, Alex realized he was becoming stiff aswell.
Alex screamed and cried as loudly as he could muster into the socks as he felt Mitchells increasingly laboured breath against his face, barely registering the second twins breath in his ear before Jacob slipped his tongue inside.

He closed his eyes tightly once again and prayed for death.

Suddenly, the wet and writhing tongue was very quickly withdrawn from his ear, and Mitchells weight was gone from above him. Maybe he had died after all?
He opened his eyes to see neither of the twins above him, but he could hear Mitchell getting his breath back and Jacob whimpering from a corner of the room. He struggled and squirmed around to see what was going on.
Was he being saved?

Hope was dashed as quickly as it came as a tall shadow loomed over Alex.
Patrick had clearly pulled the feral twins from him, and was now staring at him purposefully.
"Time's up brothers. She's ready for him now."
As Patrick reached down towards him, his vision blurred and everything went black once again.

"I was on a comfier bed this time. I daren't open my eyes, I thought, but I'll atleast make the most of this. I sighed in satisfaction as I stretched out my arms and legs to-
My eyes darted open.
My arms and legs- they'd been untaped, and the sleeping bag was nowhere to be seen. The room was much cleaner, it's soft, subtle and clean pink walls and thick white carpet illuminated delicately by a grid of colourless fairy lights affixed to the entire ceiling.
Sitting up on the large, well made bed, I gasped in clean air as I realized the sock gag- or indeed any gag- was gone, though the foul taste lingered.

As my eyes adjusted, I could see that my own shoes had been removed, showing my embarrassingly odd day of the week socks- one brightly exclaiming that it was Friday whilst the other non-chalantly proclaiming it Tuesday.
My buttoned shirt was also gone, leaving my plain black t-shirt that had been underneath.
As my eyes finally cleared from the tears and adjusted to their new surroundings; I could clearly make out the striking red hair of the girl before i saw the rest of her, sat at her dressing table across the room, looking at me in the reflection of the mirror with her steely grey eyes.

"Sorry about the boys." She genuinely sounded like she was. "They didn't have much of an upbringing-" she turned at the table and looked straight at me, a sympathetic warmth covered her face. "- but I do the best I can."
She sighed deeply and rose swiftly from her perch, lifting a glass of water from the table as she did. "On occasion I allow them a release, it isn't healthy to keep all that energy- that rage- pent up for so long." She sighed again as she walked towards the bed, perching herself on the end of it by my feet. "And, while I have my own plans for you, you were the closest release I had to hand." she tutted to herself. "I should have brought your friend along for them." She mulled this thought over in her mind briefly before stepping back into reality. "Here." She held the water to me.
I stared at the glass suspiciously before my eyes darted back to hers.
"It's just water." She sensed my unease. "A little paracetamol too, to help with your head."
I hadn't even realized I had a headache. I took the water from her and gulped.

She observed as I drank with mild interest before dropping her gaze down to the rooms thickpiled carpet absentmindly.
Still drinking ravenously, I followed her gaze with mine and noticed that one of her feet was still clad in its zipped boot, the other was bare, her dainty toes tipped with mint green varnish on their nails.

"I got a little something on my sock. I left the other one on so you could unwrap your treat, boot and all." she said sweetly.

I darted my gaze up to her, embarrassed that she had noticed my brief fixation.

"You want it?"

"Want what?"

"Beg me for it. On your knees."

"Fuck you! I don't even know what the fuck your talking about! Just let me go!" - is what my mind shouted.
In reality, I had dropped to my knees before her crossed legs- the tips of her bare toes now caressing my chin.
What was I doing?

"I beg you." I heard myself say.

"For what?"

"I don't know." At least that was true.

She lifted her bare foot and gently rested her big toe on my lips.

"Suck."

I did so, ravenously and yet against what I believed was my will.
Her toes did not taste unpleasant, but this was little consolation for me as I looked up to her smug face as I continued to suck.
She slowly pulled her foot from my mouth- to my horror I tried to follow, my mouth gasping to encompass her toes once again, until she spoke softly;

"That's enough. Good boy." She coo' d as she switched her crossed legs over, bringing her booted foot to my face. "Take it off."

I wanted to swipe her leg away and escape.
I wanted to scream and shout, pin her to the bed and put my hands around her neck.
But I found myself obediently lowering the zip of her black suede boot before gently removing it from her socked foot.
"Good boy." she cooed.
She didn't actually speak, but I heard her echo in my mind, soothing my raging thoughts.
I wanted to be here. I wanted to be at her feet, or wherever she would have me.
I audibly mumbled some half protest before she gently 'shhh'd' me. She flexed her toes, cracking them quietly before angling her foot upward slightly. Then I saw it. I don't know why I didn't make the connection earlier.

The gum.

It was flattened, and had smoothed against the sole of her boot.

"Eat it." she gently commanded.

My mind had glazed over, it no longer screamed protests.
I leaned forward towards her splayed foot slowly, her white socked toes bending forward to greet my nose as I did.
I pressed my lips against the smooth, hardening gum and paused there for a moment. My eyes met her steely greys for a moment. She smiled sweetly and nodded to me.
I kissed the gum gently, before baring my teeth and gently raking the sole of her foot to loosen my reward, before using my tongue to peel it from her sock and guide it into my mouth.

I let it sit on my tongue, my mouth salivating wildly as I tasted the slightly minty, musky lump.
I began to chew slowly, underestimating just how hard the gum had become.
She watched me with a perfect, toothy grin, rubbing her socked foot through my hair as I savoured her gift.

The fog in my mind started to clear, and I felt myself resisting the idea of swallowing the foul treat. She must have sensed this, as she curled her toes in my hair, pulling gently. She didn't have to say anything then. I swallowed my pride- and the gum- before gasping for as if I had been suffocated.

It was still moving down my throat when she removed her foot from my head, bringing her knees to her chest, the heels of her one bare and one socked foot balancing on the edge of the bed.

"Good boy. You're feeling small. What do you say?"

"Thank you." I mumbled. I didn't quite know what the first part of her sentence meant, nor did she seem to expect a response.

"You're welcome. Now..." She lithely lowered herself to the floor before me, seating herself cross legged, taking my hands in hers, looking intently into my eyes. "Tell me that you love me."

My mind raced. The confused mashup of emotions clashing loudly in the silence. Over the drone of defiance my train of thought was to obey. To profess my eternal love for this beautiful girl. To tell her I was hers, to do with as she pleased. I didn't even hear myself say what came next.

"No."

She looked momentarily surprised, before her perfect smile returned.

"I knew you were special." She beamed."

Maggie reached her hand out and gently brushed her nails against Alex's cheek.

"Tell me that you love me." She said again.

"No." he refuted once again.

She laughed, actually tearing up as she now gripped his head with both hands and brought him close.

"Repeat after me," she was breathless "I. Love. You."

Alex took no time in answering.

"I. DO NOT. Love. You." he breathed, beginning to resist her dainty hands.

She smiled once again before leaning in and kissing him passionately. The moment was short lived. She released him, but kept his face close to hers, her slightly minty breath washing over his face.

"No one can ever resist me." She half whispered excitably. "I once told a man to screw himself to death, can you imagine? Everyone always obeys, no matter the instruction. So when I tell someone to love me, guess what?"

He didn't have the chance to answer, she kissed him again, wrapping her legs around his waist as she did, grinding herself slightly against his growing erection. She released him from the kiss, keeping her grip on his face and around his waist tight.

As Alex gasped for air, he noticed that he was looking up to her now, the petite redhead had previously been a head shorter than him when sitting opposite him. He struggled to look around to see what the cause was, but she kept her grip on his face tight.

"Truth is, they never really did. Not really. No one does. My brothers are petrified of me. That's not love. But you, you said no." She was almost choking on her words.

He now realized that her hands were beginning to truly engulf my head, and her legs were no longer clamped around my waist. He began to scream, at which point she pushed his face into her covered breasts, muffeling him as she continued.

"It means your love isn't something that can be stolen, or forced, or manipulated. Shh, shh, shh." He stopped screaming, though she did not release him. She stood up, the rest of his body following suit, his uniform falling to the ground as his naked legs escaped his button up shirts neck. He had shrunk to around four inches tall.
It was now she took her hands away from her chest as she now seated herself back on her bed.
"It just means you're going to need a little extra work." She coo'd. She set him on the top of the bed. His shocked eyes scanned the room, and his own body, before looking back up to the giant form of Maggie before him. He was too awestruck and terrified to see her reaching down to peel her remaining sock from her foot. She held it in her hand, absentmindly rubbing the fabric between her fingers. "But it will all be worth it. Because when YOU finally admit that you love me-" she reached down and picked up the diminutive Alex, too shocked to resist her careful grip. She brought him up before her face. "- then I will be loved." She sighed as a single tear ran down her cheek, which she promptly wiped away with her sock. She then regarded him for a moment.

"Until then, my new insole..." the used her fingers to both grip and hold open the sock, before manuvering him upside down above it, the musty smell rising up beneath him. "Scream for me." She grinned as she dropped him into the sock.

He slid down rapidly, his head reaching the toe section of the soft cotton prison. The rest of his body rigidly and painfully righted itself across the browned base of her sock. He realised with horror that she had called him her new insole, and his body was now acting accordingly. From head to toe, he neatly spanned the sock from toe to heel. He whispered as he felt movement outside of the sock, before her face appeared in the opening, grinning to him.

"I told you you were feeling small." And with that, her bare toes came into view, being to slowly and deliberately snake their way into the sock. He began to scream at the foot, now sliding across his naked body, rubbing roughly across his skin and his still erect- newly tiny- penis.
As the ball and arch of her foot followed suit, the heel entered and and the foot settled itself on him, encasing him between her warm, slightly sweaty sole and the musky off white cotton.

From within his new prison, his face wedged between her big and second toe, Alex continued to scream.


















End Notes:

Alex is squarely Maggies property now, so don't expect to see Jacob and Mitchell dominating Alex again, although Patrick may get his turn.

Feedback, suggestions and reviews welcome.

Loose Ends by JackoSpako
Author's Notes:

Alex's is not the only life affected by Maggies mysterious powers...

Michelle's eyes fluttered open. She instantly winced against the bright florescent lights of what she quickly deduced was a hospital room.
Her head ached, and she could feel the sickness on the underside of the bandage that encompassed most of her head.
Before her, at the end of the bed stood a nurse, conversing with a uniformed police officer.
Beyond them, in a vile mint green faux leather sear, sat a blonde haired woman in her 40s, her hair pulled over to flow die along one side of her angular face.

"Where..." Michelle breathed, unable to finish her question before the nurse dashed over to her side, offering her the staw of a plastic cup of water.
As Michelle drank, the policeman spoke.

"Miss Hutchinson, I'm constable Marlowe. How are you feeling?"

She swallowed the water before gulping for air. "Tired."

"I'm not surprised. I'm part of the investigation into your assault, and the disappearance of your colleague, Alex Nicholls."

"Alex is missing? I- I don't remember an assault."

Constable Marlowe reached into a paper folder and presented a large A4 blown up photo of a pavement, and pool of blood. Michelle realised this must be her blood. She noticed a depression in the surface of the mirrory red pool.

"I'm sorry to show you this. This is a foot print we found in your..."

"My blood." She sensed his discomfort.

"Yes. It looks as though your assailant may have removed their-"

"Her." the blonde woman's voice sliced through the room like a share of ice.

Marlowe continued. "Her shoe off."

"And stood in my blood? Why?"

"A display of power." her powerful voice pierced the room once again.

Marlow sighed. " Miss Hutchinson, this is Karin Vogel, she is a..." he clearly struggled to find an appropriate word.

"Independent investigator." Karin spoke.

"Oh." Michelle was clearly unnerved by her guests.

"Could two give us the room?" Karin politely ordered. The nurse and the policeman did not argue, and promptly left the small room, Marlowe taking his small paper file with him. Michelle thought for a moment how thin the file was. How much did they have on whatever happened. There should be the restaurant CCTV, witnesses, anything. And Alex...

"The doctors here have spent the last 24 hours observing you and drawing conclusions based on those observations." Karin spoke as if to a child, pausing and choosing each word with precision. "The conclusion they have drawn is that your injuries were self inflicted."

"What? No, I wouldn't do this to myself!"

Karin stood, walking slowly over to the bedside as she referenced from a small tablet in her hands. "And yet, you have no recollection of an assailant, there is no corroborating evidence to show that anyone else was there, and you have a history of depression coupled with subsequent self harm." Karin placed the tablet on to the bedside table as she came to a hault.

"Th- that doesn't mean anything, I- I-"

"And yet, I find myself drawn into an untenable position. One that my peers do not look so kindly upon." She leaned in close to Michelle. "I believe you."

"What?"

"I believe that you do not have any recollection of the events of the night of October 14th. I believe that you're wounds are self inflicted."

"But-"

"I also believe that there was an assailant. Possibly more than one."

"I don't understand."

Karin leaned even closer, brushing her long cascading hair behind her- she was missing her left ear.

"Because I didn't do this to myself. And yet..."

"You didn't?"

"No. But atleast I can remember. You..." Karin leaned back to standing rigidly upright, allowing her hair to cascade back down to cover the scarred remains of her ear, regarding Michelle thoughtfully.

"What? What can you remember?" Michelle sat forward.

Karin clearly thought about what to say, before finally choosing her carefully worded response.

"You are useless to me like this." Karin began walking around the bed toward the rooms only door.

"What? WAIT!!"

Karin turned, one hand on the door handle. "Get well soon."

Without another word she was gone. Michelle's mind was racing. What should she remember? Or who? Alex was one of her best friends, she had to do something to find out what happened to him, to her.

She leaned over to retrieve the cup of water. That's when she realised the tablet left on the bedside table.

Karin didn't pause as she stode from the room, causing the bashful constable to cut off his flirtation with the nurse to follow her.

"Ma'am?" he chirped as he struggled to keep pace with her in the corridor.

"Nothing. The bitch either intentionally removed her memory or the injuries she sustained has caused her memory loss- how long it will take her to regain it if that is the case is anybody's guess."

"Are we even sure the subject did this? This could be a wild goose chase-"

"It was her." Karin stopped and snatched the paper file from her subordinate. She withdrew the photo of the blood pool and held it before his face. "This may as well be her calling card."

"Ma'am? A footprint?"

"Believe me-" She slipped the photo back into the folder before handing it back to him. "I am intimately familiar with that foot print."

She began walking walking at her brisk pace once again. He paused briefly in confusion before following her.

"I don't understand."

She sighed, but did not break pace. "It's a long story. But it has been seven years since I have seen that footprint. Seven years since she was last sighted. She has either grown complacent or arrogant. Either way, if we don't use this opportunity to draw her out in the open, we will have gained nothing."

The two emerged from the hospitals entrance. It was raining heavily as a sleek, black car pulled up before them. The driver jumped out, opening an umbrella, holding it over Karin as he opened the door for her. She turned to face Marlowe, who was already soaked.

"Keep trawling the CCTV footage in the centre of town and all of the roads out of town. If she or any of her 'acolytes' were here," she took the folder back from him "I want them on a silver platter to go before the end of the week. If I go back to the board empty handed..." She sighed again before stepping lithely into the car. "Just find the little bitch."

"Yes ma'am. What about Alex Nicholls?"

"Who?" She said blankly as the door was closed for her. The driver wasted no time in entering the car, speeding off into the downpour, as Constable Marlowe began to job for his own car.

Nestled in the comfy, heated leather seat in the back of the car, Karin closed her eyes. She was so tired.

Opening them and reaching for the paper folder once again, the withdrew the photo and stared at it absentmindly.

She didn't even react to the disembodied voice, or to the barely in focus, red headed blur sat in the seat beside her.
"Acolyte." The smooth Irish voice giggled. "I wonder if you'll ever tell them..."
Karin looked to her right to see the steely eyed, red headed beauty swathed in a long, nighty. The girl smiled a perfect smile as she swung her legs up to present her feet, enclosed in delicate light pink socks. They rushed forward, smothering Karins face and silencing her delayed scream.
Karin seemed to begin to sink as the dainty, socked feet became bigger, and heavier.
"Will you ever tell them that you were my first?" the voice echoed.

Karin gasped as she awoke. She looked around the back of the car wildly for her attacker. Nothing. The rain drummed against the car window as she glanced through it, breathing heavily, to see they had stopped at her temporary apartment.

She shook her head free of the haze that her brief nightmare had left in its wake. Her driver appeared though the window and opened the door, umbrella at the ready.
Karin scooped up the photo and file and exited the car, not giving her dream a second thought.

On the floor of the back passenger seat a gift went unnoticed.
A small card with a little red bow in the corner, upon it written the letter 'M' with a lipstick kiss below it, was nestled atop a single white sock, the bottom- in a perfect, dainty footprint shape- was caked in dried blood.

End Notes:

As always I welcome all feedback and suggestions.

Musings of a Goddess by JackoSpako

Maggie sat cross legged on her bed, painting her fingernails in silence.
Mulling over the events of the evening prior, she found herself disconcerted.

On the one hand she still had everything that she had ever wanted. A home, a family, a new pet to mould into her true love. Sure, they weren't her real family, the Smiths, but they didn't know that.
At least, she found herself wondering, she assumed they didn't. Maybe they did at first. Maybe, during the first few years they had played happy families, they silently screamed at her behind their smiles. But in the years since any light of resistance in their eyes had perished.
Maggie barely needed to use her 'gift' with her brothers anymore. They simply obeyed. They were her loyal, loving and obedient family.

But on the other hand, it was that obedience that troubled her. Of course they had to be. She was powerful, but not- to the best of her knowledge- immortal. If she left a shred of free will with them, she ran the risk of that spark of resistance remaining, growing even.
They could hurt her, kill her even, in an effort to regain themselves.

Yes, she had moulded these people into her family, but did obedience have a place there?
She always found herself envious whenever she spied a squabbling, arguing family on their outings.

Yes, the twins acted out sometimes, but she had essentially moulded them that way. There was no free will left in the three young men she called her brothers.
Though, their mindsets had... adapted somewhat over the years.

The twins had even become something else. They were not the sweet young boys that Maggie had lured from their parents all those years ago. Those rebellious, fun loving boys had become twisted and degenerate.
And Patrick was essentially dead behind the eyes, he had always been quiet.

It was as though her powers had warped them over prolonged 'exposure', and changed them, whilst keeping them obedient, according to their mental states. If that were so, where would that leave anyone else that she took? And where, she found herself thinking, somewhat disturbed, did that leave her?

She pushed these thoughts from her mind as she unfurled her legs and stretched out, looking down to her one bare and one white socked foot, wriggling her socked toes to better feel Alex's head, his body writhing and struggling against her sole in response.

Grinning to herself as she enjoyed the sensation, she pushed her existential concerns from her mind.
She continued painting her nails carefully, a creamy, pearlesant gloss.
Her grin faded as she heard the uneven footsteps approaching from outside the room, before Mitchell entered unceremoniously.
He kneeled at the foot of the bed, smiling wildly.

"Hey sis."

She winced. His voice had been grating on her recently. She found herself pondering on whether it may be time to replace the twins.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"I was just, umm... I was just wondering if I could play with him-"

"We have spoken about this, haven't we? He's mine. You and Jacob had your turn, but it's over now. Tell me you understand."

"I understand."

"Tell me you won't ask again."

"I won't ask again."

"Good. If you ask me again, I'll make you do something you won't like. You remember the last time, dont you?"

Mitchell began shaking, as if repressing something horrific. His wild smile, however, did not faulter. He nodded in acknowledgment.

"Good." Her demeanour shifted. "I bet you can't guess where I'm keeping him." She said sweetly.

"In your wardrobe?"

"No, no. He's much too small for that"

"You made him small already?" He laughter shrilly at her wide smiled nod. "Umm, in your drawer? Jewelry box?" She shook her head. "I give up."

She extended her leg and presented the sole of her socked foot to him. He leaned forward to inspect her foot, eventually making out the Alex shaped lump spanning from toe to heel. He laughed excitedly, clapping his hands together like a child.

"I thought you'd like that." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Is my sock dirty, Mitch?"

"Yes, sis." He replied truthfully; the sole of her white sock now totally brown.

"That's no good, is it?"

"No, sis."

She shifted herself down the bed, slightly closer to her brother still perched by the end. She extended her leg and hooked her barefoot behind his neck, propped her prisoner baring socked foot on its heel before his face.

"Lick it clean." She ordered softly.

"My throat was coarse.
I had obeyed my jailor and screamed as her foot had entered my sweat dampened prison to entrap me.
I had screamed as her toes flexed over me as they passed, as if clawing their way up my body.
I had screamed as her sole pressed against my body.
I had screamed as I heard the elasticated ankle of the sock snapped around her ankle, locking me in and I continued scream into the close, musty abyss as her big and second toes clamped around my head.

I couldn't scream anymore. I knew this, my body knew this. But I could stop expelling raspy shouts from my lungs, now barely aubiable.

I had been trapped in between the damp fabric and her hot, moist sole for hours now.

My throat was red raw, and all I could do to relieve it in between my silent, raspy shouts was lap up the sweat from her toes. The saltiness did not aid my dehydration, but the moisture alone was enough.

The taste though. It was vulgar. A vinagery and harsh taste.
But I loved it.
The aftertaste was sweet, intoxicating.
What was I doing?

My mind was flaying itself with the paradox. I was trapped, enprisoned beneath a bratty bitches foot, encases within her soiled sock.
But, the more I cursed her and tried to make sense of my, quite frankly, unbelievable situation, the more I found myself thinking...

I didn't want to be anywhere else.

My screaming voice was now completely silent, my mouth going through the motions like a fish gasping for air, and then I felt it.

The wetness started at the tips of my own feet, slowly moving up my naked back, coating the back of my hair. It was accompanied by a wave of warm, foul smelling air. Comparatively, the foot encompassing the front of my body smelt divine.

As quickly as it had passed, it started again.
A warm, stickly, pulsating thing dragging itself from my heels, along my legs and my quivering back before soaking the back of my head.

After it had ceased once again, her toes clamped around my head, before they began manipulating me.
They were turning me to face this new entity.

What I saw through the cotton loops horrified me.
One of the twins' faces dominated my entire field of vision, his stupid lopsided grin baring its teeth before opening wide and coating me with that same foul air, before my worst fears were answered.

His tongue snaked from his mouth, before reaching down to my own toes, and slowly dragging along the surface of the sock, soaking my legs as it moved up towards my cock. It paused there, gently manipulating my penis through the sock, quickly hardening it before the monstrous, salivating muscle swept across my chest.

It crept upon my chin and lathered my face. As the tip slithered along my forehead, I exhaled with a quiver as this ended.

Then I heard her voice.

"Now put my foot as far into your mouth as you can and suck."

As quickly had she said it, I saw his cavernous maw descend from her toes down and I found my voice again.
I screamed anew as his bottom teeth grazed the from of my body, catching my erection briefly as the did, before gently clamping down part way down her foot- my thighs.

As the roof of his mouth was pressed against the top of her foot, his tounge pressed against nearly the entirely of my body as he began to suck, stiffelling my screams."

Maggie watched with a smile as Mitchell sucked vigorously on most of her already moist foot. She played back on her bed as she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation.
Her worries from earlier melted away as she flexed her foot, pressing her prisoner harder onto her brothers tongue.

It was then that Patrick strolled in, his hands tight on the upper arms of their guest; a man in a chaefures uniform.
Maggie sat bolt upright.
"Mitch, enough."
Her brother swiftly unsheathed her foot from his mouth, standing as he did. He looked from their guest to Maggie, who nodded curtly to him. He grinned and left the room.
Patrick did not release his grip from the man as he stood him before the end of the bed.

"Well, Mr Driver man, is it done?"

The driver nodded.

"I left it in the back for her ma'am, she hasn't seen it yet but I'm sure in the morning-"

Maggie held up her hand to silence him.

"Yes, yes, well done." She spat, impatiently. Lowering her hand, her tone softened. "How is she?"

The driver was distracted. Mitchell had reentered the room with a large square of thick clear plastic sheeting. Patrick physically lifted the man as Mitchell laid out the sheeting. Patrick plonked the man back to his feet on the plastic as Maggie snapped.

"Answer me."

Fear obvious in his eyes, but his voice calm and proper, he answered.
"She seemed distracted."

Maggie grinned widely. "Thank you. Now... melt."

As quickly as she had uttered the word, and quicker than he could get past the begining of his pained scream, the man fell to the plastic sheeting beneath him in a sudden cascade of creamy, pearlesant liquid, his uniform quickly lost without his body into the cascade.

Patrick smiled silently at the sight as Mitchell burst into hysterical laughter.
Maggie twisted herself round on the bed to lay on her stomach, one bare and one sock enprisoning foot in the air, as she supported her angular chin with her palm, looking at the driver fluid as she glanced at her freshly painted nails.

"Hmm, he's not the right shade." She coo'd. "Pour him down the toilet."

She continued staring at her nails as the duo carefully lifted the sludge covered sheet and slowly removed it from the room.
Alone again, she brought herself back into a seating position and crossed her legs, Indian style.
She slowly peeled off the sodden and soiled sock, revealing her prisoner, who's damp body was delayed in falling from her foot on to the bed.

She watched him silently as he lay there totally still, breathing in the fresh air. Every so often she noticed he would sharply exhale in raspy breaths before inhaling deeply again. She realised why, and smiled to herself.

"You can stop screaming."

His breathing became more relaxed, and she allowed him another minute or two to acclimatize.

"Now, stand up."

Slowly, shakely, he did so. He looked up to her, his eyes bloodshot and his skin irritated by the musky cotton she still held in her hand.

"Alex." She smiled. "Tell me you love me.


End Notes:

As always, any critiques and feedback/ suggestions welcome.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7096