Sometimes it is better to keep normal size by suppository
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1508 Read: 11997 Published: November 15 2017 Updated: January 17 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The story begins by suppository

2. Under the toes of Sumayya by suppository

The story begins by suppository
Author's Notes:

This is my first story and I am not a native speeker. So please be patient. Suggestions are welcomed.

Hi, this is Marcus. I used to be a smart looking guy in my early twenties and went to the university of Oklahoma - until it all started for me.


Since grammar school I had a classmate called Sumayya. She is a very pretty woman with a typical arabic appearance: black hair, light brown tan and a small nose. 


She always had a tendancy for foot domination, but as I will see later, not only for that. In grammar school she sat behind me and there was a bar under the school table where I rested my hand on when I lean back on my chair. One day I leaned back and suddenly my hand was pinned to the bar with one of her feet. At first I was surprised, but as she kneaded my fingers with her toes I adored that and kept my hand there. In the next time I often put my hand back on the bar of her table in the hope that she repeat this and she always put her feet on my hand. I always licked my fingers after she have done that to me. There was still a faint scent of her sweat on my fingers.


We lost each other after grammar school and I almost forgot the feelings I had. Since we met together at the university. Unfortunaly we did not sit like in grammar school, so my only pleasure was to look at her feet between the lectures. And my god, they still looked great!


I thinked about a way how I can get nearer to her feet so it can be like in grammar school, but I found no way. I often talked to her and wanted her to be my girlfriend, but she was spoken to another arabic guy. For me the things turned as I had a lesson in chemistry where the professor told us that there is a possibility to shrink things with a special formula. I was very interested in this. So I researched for myself on this topic. After a few months I really managed to get things small. So I researched far more and furtherly tried to shrinken a rat. It worked, the rat was shrunken. I did some more tests with other beings and came to the result, that it was time to test it on myself. I contacted Sumayya as she was the only person I trust and told her about my idea and pleased her to look for me if I am really shrunken. I should have been taken aback that she agreed to my idea so easily...


I settled up all necessary things and went to Sumayya. I brang up a brown vial of my shrinking potion and a fluid in a green vial that will get me to a size she wanted (I intended my normal size).


I got on her kitchen table. I told Sumayya that she should give me the green vial after I got shrunked. Then I drank my brown vial. I slowly shrunk from my actual height to just 1 inch. 

End Notes:

Next part comes soon

Under the toes of Sumayya by suppository
Author's Notes:

Marcus is kept under toes for the first time.

I still was on the kitchen table of Sumayya.
As I woke up she said "Nice to see you this small, we can do a lot of things now without the knowing of my further husband".
I told her: "Hey. The experiment came to an end. So please give me the fluid of the green vial, so that I come back to normal size."
Her horrible answer was: "You will never get your normal size. The only time you will get taller is when I want you to be my toy boy. You told me, that the liquid in the green vial changes your size whatever I want. Now - I will expand your experimient. I will enlarge you to a fitting size (grinning) as to be my dildo but for now I will keep you as small as my toes."
After she said that, she picked me up with her left hand middle finger and her thumb. "You know what? You always wanted to be scrunched by my toes. So now it is your time, I will scrunch you for a very long time." 
With the right hand she than pulled her sock off and then her left hand goes to the opening of her sock. I cried: "Please Sumayya, I really love your feet, but you can't do this to me." "You are not in the position to decide this." Then she loosed her grip and I felt in the sock. The stench was horrible, I think she did not wash her socks for a very long time. I first layed there in the section where normally her heel would be. "You always loved my toes, so why not be there?" She shaked her sock as long as I was in the toe section of her sock.
"I spoke to your professor about your idea. He told me that once you were shrunken you will be extremly durable. Now lets test this. If he is right you will be my toeboy for a very long time, otherwise you will die and I will put you on the compost pile."
After that she put her sock on. I saw her foot coming into the sock. I was pushed between her 4th and 5th toe. "This is not the spot where you should be. To be between my second and third toe is a way more intensive." So she worked on her sock until I was arranged between her second and third toe. The stench increased to an unbearable limit. "You always liked my feet, there you are".
Once I was arranged like she preferred it, she went to her shoe cabinet. With every step of her I was pressed again and again between the skin between her toes. I had to swallow a very large amount of her foot sweat. "Why for heavens sake did she not wash her feet before this experiment!?", I thought. As she arrived at the shoe cabinet, I heard her say to herself: "Now, what kind of shoes I can wear with you. Maybe I can put on my walking shoes, but they do not look fine for my planned shopping trip. Maybe later, if I go to a run training. Hmm, but for now ... maybe I should accustom him to my scent ... Ah I see, my knee high boots are the right ones. He has no chance to come out and there will be a lot of foot sweat to drink." I feared what was in store for me! I had not to wait too much. Pinned to her toes I saw through her toes, that she was going to put on those knee high boots. First time I saw some light, but as she entered her foot into the boot, the light fade and at least it was pitch black.
Sumayya then went to her car in order to drive to the shopping mall. "Oh it is nice, that with every step I make his face is pressed between my toes. He will like it." 
Yes it is true, with every step she made my face was pressed between her toes. Unfortunatelly with every step my jaw was pressed down, so with every step I have to consume some of her foot sweat. It was very disgusting and I gagged nearly with every step.
She then drove to the mall to visit her favorite clothing store. To give me a more intensive impression she turned the car heating to MAX and switched the circulation to meanwhise heat the feet. After a few minutes it was the hell for me. She was not walking around, so my face was not pressed in between her toes, but she sweat more and more. From time to time a drop of her sweat filled my mouth. Can you imagine how much a drop is for a 1 inch tall human? I nearly drowned!
Once at the mall she might have tried several things but no jeans. For a jeans she had to put off her knee high boots. But this did not happen. So all the time I was in her shoe and with every step of her right foot my mouth was forcefully opened and her foot sweat drippled into my mouth.
At least she found something to buy and drove home - with the same settings of the heating...
At home she put off her knee high boots. "I hope you enjoyed my shopping. For the rest of the day you will keep company with your favorites - my toes. And to do you a favor: I will go to sleep with my socks on." So the rest of the day I was pressed with every step in between her toes and had to slurp down her foot sweat. In the night it was a bit easier for me, because the pressure of her foot was not present anymore. But the sweating of her feet did not stop. Maybe this bitch turned on the heating of the room!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7025