The house on the hill. by Minipen
Summary:

In a small city outside of Pittsburg, the disappearance rate of adult men is higher than anywhere else. Even those who dare to search for the truth are at risk.  At the center of it all, an old house with a dark secret


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 16643 Read: 32361 Published: November 12 2017 Updated: December 18 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Minipen

2. Chapter 2 by Minipen

3. Chapter 3 by Minipen

4. Chapter 4: the end of block C by Minipen

5. Chapter 5 by Minipen

6. Chapter 6 by Minipen

7. Chapter 7 by Minipen

8. Chapter 8 by Minipen

9. Chapter 9 by Minipen

Chapter 1 by Minipen

David's head was pounding. The last thing he remembered, was jogging in the park after work. He slowly opened his eyes and was met with the face of the blackest man he had ever seen.


"What the hell!" He said, withdrawing from the man. "Who are you!. . . . Where am I?"


"Easy, brother." The man said, setting down the cloth he was using to cool David's forehead.


Panic set in heavy as David pushed past the man and off the bed. He looked around. He was in some sort of clean, white room. There were 3 sets of bunk beds, and 4 naked men in the room, standing or leaning against the walls, including the black man.



"Why the fuck are you all naked!?" He looked down at himself. "Why am I naked?!" He screamed, covering himself.


"Just calm down, son!" An man who appeared to be in his mid 50s said to him. "Listen closely, because the more attention you pay, the more chance you have to survive. . . . .at least for a little while. "



"Sur-survive? What are you talking about? I. . . .i need to get out of here. . . . My wife will be worried about me!"


"There's the door." A blonde man, who looked to be about David's age, gestured with his head to the wide doorway. He had an unsettling smirk on his face.



"Thank. . .thank you!" David said as he ran for the opening.


He got a foot out of the door, before he felt himself being restrained and pulled back into the room by some irresistible force. It held him for a moment, before throwing him back into the room onto his back.


"That never gets old!" The blonde said, though he didn't laugh. He just continued to lean against the wall.


"What was that!?" David cried, as he struggled to pick himself up of the floor, his body feeling suddenly weak.


"The magic." The black man said plainly.


" MAGIC!? What, like. . . Like a fairy tale?"


"Like witchcraft." The older gentleman said.


"How is that. . .that's not possible!" David reasoned.


"You just felt it, did you not? Can you not feel it in your body as we speak? The fever you have now, is your body trying to fight it." The black man explained, sounding noticeably more African now that David actually listened.


"So what, you just expect me to believe that witchcraft is holding you all in this room? For what purpose?" David asked, grappling with his reality.


"Prisoners. . . . .slaves." A fit man with a buzzcut in the corner said. He looked military and in his mid 30s.


"S. . .slaves? No, that's not possible. This. . . This is 2017."


The 4 men all laughed together.


"Yes. Slaves. Property." The blonde said bluntly.


"Property of who?" David asked, his nerves calming but still very on edge from all of this.


"Mistress cynthia" the men said in unison.


"Although, you likely won't have the pleasure of meeting her, judging by the way you look." The soldier said, just stating facts.


"Why's that?" David asked, sitting down on the bunk he first woke up in, the fever beginning to over heat him.


"Because you're the 6th man in block C" the blonde said, as he gathered around the African, sitting on the top bunk opposite.


"Like. . . Prison block C?" David questioned.


"Yes and no. This IS a prison, but the block is more like a family or crew. Most of the tasks you do, are with your block. Block A through D." The older man explained.


"6 men per block." The African added.


"I only count 5 of us. . . " David said looking around.


"There." The soldier said, pointing at a mattress on the floor. A body David hadn't noticed before was covered with thick black blankets.



"What's wrong with him?" David asked, staring at the unmoving form.


"Deziree" everyone answered.


"And that is?"


"Mistress Cynthia's daughter." The African said.



"Take a look. . .its best to learn the truth early." The blonde said sarcastically.


David stood slowly and walked to the mattress. He knelt down, looking back at the men, before pulling back the blanket. He immediately scrambled back.


Under the blanket was a boy, who couldn't have been a day over 18, judging by what was left of him . The whole front of his body looked like it had been smashed. It was completely black and blue, dried blood speckled his skin and his face was caved in.



The soldier rose and pulled the blankets back over him.


"So. . . Some girl did that to him?" David asked in disbelief.


"A woman actually. " the African said calmly.


"With what. . .a Mack truck?"


The blonde laughed at this.


"One perfectly pedicured foot." He said, smiling wickedly.


"I. . .I don't understand. . ."

"Picture the hottest red head you've ever or never seen. Now picture her. . .say . . 50-100 feet tall. Now give her a bad attitude and a penchant for smashing, crushing, squashing, flattening, and all manner of other interesting verbs, someone liiiikkkeee. . . . . You!" The blonde man said, pointing David square in the chest.

"That. . . . That can't be true." David said shaking his head in denial.

"It's true. You're about to find out that his description, while a little over zealous, is frighteningly accurate." The older man said, nodding to the blonde.

"It's best to listen carefully boy." The African said, because today is gladiator day."




As soon as he said this, an alarm went off in the distance. Without his consent, David's body stood up and got in line with the other men. He couldn't speak or move at all, as some invisible force guided him. They walked to the doorway, this time passing through with no problem, and began walking down a long, white hallway.


In front of him, he could see one more line of 6 men walking in line. As they walked, their surroundings began to morph around them. White became stone as the hallway changed and twisted. David began to hear voices and noise as what appeared to be the colosseum took shape.


The path led down into it's depths as random people began to dot the edge of the narrow corridor. It finally ended in a room full of armor and weapons. There, he was finally given control of his body again.


David's mind was blown as he took in the environment. Through the heavy gate in front of him, he heard the roar of thousands of blood thirsty spectators.


"How is this even possible? " he asked the African, who was hastily putting on armor.


"Now is not the time. Put on some armor and listen closely." He said as he finished dressing and grabbed a spear.


"The colosseum is one of Deziree's favorite games. It's not about winning so much as entertaining her and helping her get a workout. "


David listened as he found an ill fitting chest plate and cracked helmet. He grabbed a short sword and a round shield too, not sure what to expect.



As he got all of his equipment, a horn sounded somewhere above them, and the heavy gate began to lift.


"Follow me. Stay close." The African said as the men stepped out into the sunlight.


The veteran slaves, who already knew what was expected walked to their positions. They broke into 4 groups of 3, a random slave filling the spot for the missing member of block C.



"Ok. First of all," the African said, speaking low and fast. "Always keep moving and trying. You might die anyway, but the longer you last, the better your chances. These weapons WILL work on her so you might get lucky, though I've yet to see anyone take her down.



As he spoke, the ground suddenly began to tremble. David looked in the direction of the noise, the sound coming from behind a huge gate he hadn't noticed before. As the pounding neared, a sudden heavy feeling of despair hit David, a strange pressure seemed to push his head and shoulders down to the ground.



"Ok, here she comes. I know you are feeling strange. It's just the weight of her magic. Resist it. The longer you spend in its presence, the easier it is to stand."


The gate began to open slowly.


"Dont make the same mistakes others make. Don't beg for your life and don't gather all of the size coins at once."


"Si-size coins?" David asked, looking around.


Scattered around the vast Sandy expanse of the colosseum, were various floating coins, like something out of a video game.



Before the African could explain, the gate opened fully, and out stepped the biggest, most beautiful woman David had ever layed eyes on.

Chapter 2 by Minipen
Author's Notes:

I don't know if I'd call it "gory" but it becomes something from this point on.  You've been warned.  

David's jaw dropped, as deziree walked into the artificial sunlight. She was gorgeous. His mouth gaped as he took her in. She had shoulder length wavy dark red hair and red lipstick to match. She was classically beautiful with high cheek bones and an upturned nose. Her blue eyes were penetrating.



The ground quaked with every heavy step she took, as she strutted into the arena, the crowd losing their mind with applause. Judging from a distance David calculated the all the men in there with her, came up to only the bottom of her calves at most. Calves that were wrapped in the straps of the stylish brown gladiator sandals she was wearing, The flat bottoms protecting her "perfectly pedicured feet" as the blonde had so accurately described.


Her toes, the big one being as big as his head, were painted an elegant red, which worked perfectly with her pale complection.


David felt the pressure of "her magic" increase as she strolled around the edge of the arena, waiving at her tiny admirers, even going so far as to blow the little emperor a kiss.


He knew he had to withstand it, as the pressure built. Unfortunately, nobody had warned another new man to his right. As the giantess neared him in her entrance circle, the force became too much, and it looked like he was physically shoved face first into the sand, his screams of terror becoming evident amongst the cheers and chaos of the colosseum.


An irritated look appeared on Deziree's face as she came to a stop behind him, blocking out the sun. The crowd became silent, whether or not the giantess had willed it, or it happened naturally, David didnt know.


She put her hands on her wide hips, waiting as the man continued to scream. In the blink of an eye, at a speed that didn't seem possible from somebody so big, she silenced him with a stomp. The ground shook so much that David almost stumbled out of formation.


The man's body disappeared from view, buried into the sand as her sandal twisted on him, the sound of bending armor and snapping bones somehow finding their way up from under it.


Not lifting her foot, she used the gap created by the flattened man to enter the center of the circle formed by the other slaves. As she stepped off of him, blood soaked sand was flung into the air, spreading and landing some distance behind her.


"Holy shit!" David said under his breath.


His knees began to feel weak and an overwhelming sense of dread came over him. For a moment, he considered just giving in to the pressure she was emitting.


"Stay calm boy!" The African whispered to him, continuing to stare straight ahead.


David gawked at the massive woman before him. Around her hips, a gold, armor style pleated skirt was failing to contain her bountiful ass. Her cheeks were on full display, swallowing her thong between them. They swayed and jiggled as she moved.



Higher up, her monumental cleavage. A gold bikini top struggled to contain her proportionately huge breasts. No type of armor adorned it. Her midriff was bare. She wasn't thick, but had a sexy amount of pudge to her. David might have been attracted had she not just snuffed out a human life under her feet a moment before.



"Do any more of you tiny little fucks think you're going to fuck up my entrance?" Deziree said to the men, challenging any one to make a peep.


There was nothing but silence.


"That's what I thought! And because none of you regulars told that little asshole to keep his mouth shut, you guys only get 11 today." She said, looking around her, reading their faces for any trace of defiance. She found only fear and loathing.



After a moment, more horns sounds, and the crowd turned to the emperor. He wasted no time with a fancy introduction.


"Let the games. . . .BEGIN!" He cried, and was met with an uproar of applause.


A sly smile formed on Deziree's lips as she got ready to have her fun. The African had stepped next to David, and leaned in.


"Take note" he said, motioning to Deziree's right foot as she dug her toes into the sand.


With a flick of her ankle, she kicked up a cloud of sand, which caught the 3 men in front of her by complete surprise. They began to cough and hack while they clawed at their eyes, trying to remove the sand. Deziree just laughed as the closed the distance with a step.


She raised her arms, receiving a wave of applause, before she lifted her foot and hovered it above the man in the middle. With a wiggle of her toes, she stomped down hard, letting out a small grunt of exertion.


A cloud of dust and a shockwave of energy pushed from under her foot, knocking the men on either side of it to the ground. Deziree chuckled as she twisted the toe of her sandal like she was squishing a cigarette butt. A moan of ecstasy escaped her lips.



As all this was happening, the African caught his attention.


"Stay close." He whispered, as he began to run to their left.


David looked around as the other men from block C had begun make moves as well The blonde was keeping his distance, out by wall, waiting for what David didn't know. The older man and the soldier were running to meet up with the African.


Deziree stepped off of the the man, revealing a pancake of guts and armor. As she looked at it she let out another moan and her nipples hardened. She loved every part of this.

Next she crouched down, grabbing the remaining two men, one in each hand. They dropped what weapons they had as they were scooped out of the sand, the lower two thirds of their bodies engulfed in her hands, leaving only their heads and arms free.



She eyed them, a terrifying grin on her face. One man had taken to pounding on her fingers with his tiny fists, the other still fought to get sand out of his eyes. Without warning she began to squeeze both of them.



By this time, block C had fully assembled. They huddled, keeping a close eye on Deziree, as they layed out the plan.


"Ok," the older man said. " we need everyone up to a foot tall, get those coins. Jessie, (he said pointing to the soldier) try to get 1 and a half or 2. Spread out but support each other."


With that, they split up and prepared to take on Deziree.

Chapter 3 by Minipen

David really didn't know how he fit into the plan, but he spread out and watched what the other men were doing, getting his first taste of the size coins.


As he looked on, the African ran though a coin. It disappeared, and to his astonishment, the African grew 1 and a half times his original size.


The other men from the block began to do the same, snagging coins as fast as possible. Across the arena, Deziree was finishing with the two unfortunate souls.



She continued to squeeze, watching their faces turn colors as it was impossible to breathe. The man in her right fist was the first to go limp. She shook him roughly, making sure he was gone. His arms flailed loosely.



Rolling her eyes, Deziree searched the crowd. In the upper rows, she saw watch she was looking for. She took aim and with perfect form, she shot the little man basketball style, sending him crashing into a lone wooden vendor cart. The body smashed the cart to splinters, taking out the vendor as well.



"Yes! 3 pointer!" She called out, the crowd eating it up.


David found himself frozen in place, focusing on Deziree as she gave no regard to human life. A pit formed in his stomach.


"New guy! Get a move on!" The older man screamed.


David looked up to see that every one of the men from his block was now twice his height.


"Shit!" David said as he ran to catch up.


He sprinted to the nearest coin, running through it. A strange sensation hit him, an odd tingle as he felt himself grow.


"Only one more!" The African shouted to him.


David thought it strange to limit his size, but he soon found out why it was a good idea. A younger, long haired slave from the other block ran on the other side of the arena, collecting coin after coin, his height building, until eventually he was waist height with Deziree.


The man got bold, deciding to try to save his block mate, and stepped up behind her. By this time, all of block C had gained the desired height, and just looked on as the spectacle unfolded.


The man, who had opted for no armor or weapon, reared back and threw a haymaker into her left butt cheek. It jiggled briefly from the punch, before clenching as Deziree turned to face him.


"What the he- Oh. My. Gosh! Look at you! You're so cute!" Deziree shrieked, not even the least bit intimidated.


"Pu. . .put him down." The man said, suddenly unsure of himself as he was face to face with the massive red head.


"Who him?" Deziree said opening her fist and letting the limp man lay on her palm.


The slave instincually reached for him, but as soon as he did, Deziree squeezed her fist shut, bending and folding the tiny man awkwardly.


"Oops! My bad!" She said with a smirk, tossing the body aside. "Now then."

Deziree bent at the waist, her cleavage swaying into view. The man stood frozen in place as she memorized him with her tits. As he stared, he never saw her raise her hand, bringing it back over her heard.


David could only watch as Deziree delivered the most vicious slap he'd ever seen. She came down with it like a baseball pitcher, her wide palm connecting with his whole head and the man spun a complete 360 before hitting the sand, his head bouncing off the ground.


As she watched him write in pain, Deziree did something that shocked him, and sent the crowd into a frenzy. Moving to stand over the man, a foot on each side of him, she reached behind her and slowly and sensually undid her bra.


The rest of block C seemed unimpressed as she let it fall to the side, revealing the massive pair of pale breasts. Each one was bigger than the man's head, and combined, they might have weighed just as much as him. He didn't get time to enjoy them though, as she lifted her left foot and placed it on the side of his head.



The man struggled against her sandal, pushing up on the sole, but not making any headway. She held him on the verge of crushing his skull, his cries and moans fueling her lust. Her hands ventured slowly to her turgid nipples, and she stimulated them with light pinching.



David was in shock as the giant woman had her way with the poor soul, but was broken out of his sex goddess induced stupor by the voice of block C.


"And three. .two. .one." They all said together.


As they got to one, the man Desiree had under foot began to shrink and shrink. She lifted her foot from him and just watched. He shrank until he passed his normal height and ended up at about the size of her big toe.


"That is why you do not gather too many coins." The African said calmly to David. " do not learn the hard way."

Deziree gazed at the tiny man for a moment.

"Well, I wasn't finished, but lucky for me, I have plenty of other nice boys to have fun with!" She said cheerfully and with that, she made sure to step on the little slave as she made her way over to regard block C.

The ground began to shake as the giantess made her way to them, stopping a little past the center of the arena. David took a few steps back, but looking around, no other member of block C even moved a muscle. They all just stared coldly at her.


"Well, well, well. . . If it isn't block C and friends." Deziree said, crossing her arms under her massive breasts, causing them to look even bigger.

"You know, everyone says you guys are the best to ever play colosseum, so. . . Why is it that every Thursday, I still have to scoop every last one of you out of the sandbox like dried up cat shit?" Deziree asked, giggling to herself.


"Every Thursday?" David thought to himself. He was about to ask the African what she meant, but Deziree spoke again.

"What? None of you have anything to say today?"

They said nothing.

A look of frustration crossed her face.

"You guys can't just give me the silent treatment! You know what I can do to you.!" She said, raising her voice and stomping her foot.

As she got more upset, the wind began to pick up, and a blast of sand stung their faces.

"Is this. . . .is this about your little friend eddy?" Deziree asked, an evil grin appearing on her lips.

The African casually lifted his spear and hurled it. The giantess moved her foot back slightly and the spear missed her by inches.

"Really Oddy!?" Deziree asked, more annoyed than angry.

The African "Oddy" as she had referred to him, just continued to stare.

"So that's what this is about huh? Because I broke your buddy? You guys know I get carried away sometimes!" She argued, defending her actions.

The block began to laugh, but David could tell it was one of rage at the woman's audacity.

"So you guys think that's funny? Well not as funny as what I made little Eddy do for me the other night. . . .for hours!" Deziree shouted at them, trying to get a rise. She began to play with her erect nipples again at the thought of it.

"Can we just get this over with already? I'm missing out on my power nap!" The blonde said, yawning, a smug look on his face.

It immediately pissed Deziree off.

"Ok you little shits! Because of Sebastian, I'm going to wipe you out hard and fast! With any luck, you'll wake up just in time for the next colosseum, where I'll take my time with you, really make it hurt. And. . . And there will be no support block either! Just you and me. . . .FOR HOURS!"

Deziree's face was red from getting worked up. David's heart began to pound as she began to close the distance.


Chapter 4: the end of block C by Minipen

A scowl formed on her face as Deziree stomped toward her little gladiators. As she neared, she picked up her pace and rushed them. All of block C managed to avoid her, but one of the 2 remaining members of the opposite block was not so lucky.


With a swift kick, he was smashed into the wall behind him, his body hitting with a sickening smack. The stone of the wall crumbled from the impact as the man fell lifelessly to the ground.


As she turned to face them, surprisingly Sebastian made the first move, dawning a bow and letting an arrow fly. It clipped her shoulder, causing a small cut and a few drops of blood.


She wiped the blood with her finger, glaring at him.


"Dammit Sebastian you little bastard, I swear to god if that leaves a scar!" She began, before the soldier (Jessie), who had opted to be about knee height on her, hurled his battle axe at her head.


Without even looking she moved her head slightly to the left, the battle axe not touching a single hair on her head, but before she had time to think about it, Sebastian shot another arrow, this time directly at her face.


Deziree saw the projectile in time, but couldn't move fast enough. She focused on the arrow for a split second, and just when it looked like it would stick her between the eyes, it phased through her forehead and out the back, landing harmlessly in the crowd.


"You see that bullshit!?" Sebastian screamed, throwing down his bow. "Looks like you were right old man!" He said, looking at the older man whose name David hadn't learned. "She fucking knows she can't beat us straight up, so she has to cheat to do it!"


As soon as Deziree heard him say this, the already fucked up mood of the colosseum changed.


Immediately the magical pressure increased tenfold, and David felt himself unable to move his arms or legs. His sight began to wave like he was seeing heat and as he managed to barely force his head to turn, he saw that the all the other members of block C except Sebastian seemed to be experiencing the same.


To his left, David saw the slave that had filled in on block C and the last man from the other block get overcome by the pressure, and their bodies were instantly flattened in a spray of red mist.


The men could only watch helplessly as Deziree walked to Sebastian, and as she did, the sand beneath his feet began to slither and move, creeping up his body, but throughout, his face stayed calm, as if what was happening was inevitable.


Deziree just watched with her arms crossed as the sand overtook his shoulders and pulled him to the ground, burying him on his back, though the shape of his body was visible in the mound.



Deziree's confident smirk had left her face, and was replaced with a death glare. Her eyes seemed to change colors as well. Sebastian could only wait now.


She lifted her right foot to dispose of him. And was about to stomp, when she suddenly stopped. Snapping her fingers, her sandals disappeared and left her perfect bare feet exposed.


"That's better, I want to FEEL those bones break!" She said quietly more to herself than to Sebastian.


With that, her foot slammed down and David's heart sank when he felt the ground tremble, knowing Sebastian was underneath it. At his current size, her feet weren't big enough to completely crush him, but she pounded his body from knee to face with the force of a city bus.


All of block C heard the distinct sound of bone being crushed. She lifted her foot, sand immediately flowing in and burying his face, but she wasn't finished yet. As soon as her foot reached its high point, she brought it down again, finishing him off for good this time. There was no doubt in David's mind.


Without pausing, Deziree turned to Jessie next. As soon as her eyes caught glimpse of him, he was able to move, but it made no difference as she was on him in a second. She clutched his waist and lifted him from the ground.


She held him there for a few seconds, before she suddenly squeezed him viciously. Her hands closed almost all the space that his body had occupied as she layed on the squeeze. He put up no more of a fight, his body going limp, but she still spiked him into the sand for good measure.


Deziree continued on, turning her attention to the older man. Knowing he couldn't outrun her, when he unfroze, he put up his sword and shield, holding his ground.


She gave him no chance to fight, and with a flick of her wrist, the weapons were torn from his hands and tossed aside. She dropped to a knee, her breasts wobbling as she did so, and snatched him up. She lifted her fist and slammed him into the ground, before shoving him across the ground, leaning her weight in and burying him in the process. She pulled her hand out, shaking off the sand.


Oddy must have been straining against the magic, for as soon as she turned her attention to him, he unfroze into a dead Sprint for David. He grabbed the spear he had thrown earlier, running and dodging as the sand came to life, stretching and reaching for him. When he got within 10 feet, the sand finally caught up, snagging his ankle and tripping him up. He tossed the spear at David's feet as he fell.


He struggled to pull his leg free, but the sand claimed both of them as the ground trembled, signifying Deziree's approach.

"Listen boy!" Oddy yelled, "You have to prepare yourse-" was all he got out, before a neatly pedicured foot crashed down on his head and shoulders, mashing them into the sand. At close range, David could clearly hear bones cracking and joints popping as Deziree twisted him down. When she finally picked up her foot, David felt the magical pressure lift. Totally crushing the original members of block C must have pleased Deziree enough to calm her down.

David watched as the sand swallowed Oddy, pulling him below the surface. He was alone now. The last man standing against a giant psychotic woman with supernatural abilities.

He only had time to pick up the spear before he felt a shadow cast over him. He was too afraid to look up and could do nothing as Deziree's giant fingers wrapped firmly around his waist, and hauled him up to chest level.

David tried not to focus on her breastsas she looked him over.

"It's just us now huh, new guy? What's your name anyway?" She asked as she walked towards the emperor's spectating box.

"Da. . David" he stammered, his body shaking.

"Well da-David, I'm sorry you had to see that. I just don't like being called a cheater. I mean, you saw it right? You saw how he gave me no chance to do anything else. It was just a natural response!" Deziree said, defending the fact that she had just massacred everyone that he had just gotten acquainted with.

She stopped in front of the emperor, holding David up for the crowd to see. They fell silent as the emperor stood, holding his thumb to the side as everyone, including Deziree focused on him. Just then, David remembered Oddy's words "always keep trying."

Knowing the emperor would call for his death, David hoisted the spear, in a last ditch effort to avoid death, and threw it at Deziree's face.

He watched it fly, expecting her to dodge it, or at least let it pass through her like Sebastian's arrow had, but to his surprise, she flinched, getting caught off guard, and tripped over her own feet. She stumbled to her left, before falling on her ass into the crowd. Right as she hit, David noticed the colosseum illusion break up for a split second, but it happened too fast to see what was behind it. When he looked at her face, it was red from embarrassment and a very pissed off expression formed. David knew he had made a grave mistake.


"WHAT. THE. FUCK!" Deziree screamed at the tiny man in her hand.

David cowered in her fist, her voice threatening to destroy his eardrums.

"What the hell do you think you're fucking doing!?" She continued, squeezing him and causing his eyes to bug out.

She waited for a moment, and David wasn't sure if She expected an answer or not.

"I. . . I thought you would dodge it. . Or make it pa-"

"Shut up, dipshit!" She shouted, silencing him.

She began to pace, glaring at David as she thought.

"Ok. . . Alright. . . If you want to fight me so bad. . . . Let's have a little fight." Deziree said, her tone eerily calm.

Before David could argue, he was dropped to the ground, his ankles taking the brunt of the fall. He was sure they were broken as pain swelled in them.

He clutched them as he struggled to crawl away from her, her smug grin back where it belonged. David curled into a ball as her bare foot loomed over him and began to lower.

Her foot touched down, flattening his balled up form awkwardly. He didn't know if it was his mind trying to protect him near death, but all he could think about was how soft Deziree's sole was. She took her time increasing the pressure, and David made peace with himself as his body gave way, pressed into the sand.

White hot pain flooded him, as her foot pushed him well beyond what he could absorb, leaving only his flesh and bones to yield. Breathing became impossible and his eyesight faded. David's life flashed before his eyes. People he would never see and feelings he would never experience again. His body felt pleasantly warm, before he crossed over.


Chapter 5 by Minipen
Author's Notes:

This chapter got pretty long.  There was a lot to get through and explain.

Floating. . . . . David felt like he was floating. Something like being on calm waters. Around him was darkness, and in the distance, a column of light. He was aware that he was being drawn towards it, as he thought back on his life and how he had reached this outcome. Taken away from his family and friends, forced into slavery by some giant psychotic woman, and ultimately squashed like a bug after witnessing the multiple murders of other unfortunate souls.


It was pretty messed up that his life. . . . Fate if you will, had dealt him this hand, but there was no use crying about it now, it was done and over with. He neared the light and felt warmth emanating from it. David was about to pass through to whatever was beyond, when suddenly he went stone cold.


Overwhelming feelings of despair and hate overtook him. The rising stopped, and he began to be dragged down by some unseen force. His heart and soul felt toxic somehow as the light got further and further away.





David opened his eyes and he was blown away. He was back in the colosseum. Laying in the middle of the crater Deziree had made especially for him. In disbelief, he felt over his body and to his amazement, everything was in tact. Joy came over him at his second chance, but then he remembered. . . . .


If the colosseum was still here. . . . It meant so was Deziree.



David rolled over and his heart sunk as Deziree was standing over him, casually looking at her nails. She smiled when he noticed her.


"Did you miss me?" She asked sweetly.


"No. . .No!" David screamed as he began to scramble backwards through the sand.


With no effort, Deziree lifted a foot. David could do nothing but cover his face, before she crushed him again with a savage stomp.





Floating. . . . . David felt like he was floating. Something like being on calm waters, only this time he wasn't ok. He couldn't explain it, but his soul seemed to be burning with turmoil and unrest. Before he got anywhere near the ray of light, the feeling of dread gripped him again and pulled him away.





David knew he was back in the colosseum. He felt the hot sand shifting gently below him and the hot sun on his face. This time he opted to stay still. There was silence for a little while before Deziree spoke.


"Really? . . .you really think you can play dead. . To hide from someone who has the power to bring you back FROM death?" She asked smugly.

David remained still, but began to panic as he felt something beneath him. He opened his eyes and saw that Deziree had reached down and was scooping him up in her hand. She stood back up, cradling him in her palm awkwardly.

At this point, David didn't know what to make of dying multiple times, so he decided the best thing to do was try to reason with her, although, from what he gathered, her sanity and reasoning skills seemed to be severely lacking.

"Look Deziree, I. . I didn't mean to-"


"Shut up!" Deziree interuppted.


She snapped her fingers and David was suddenly small enough to fit cleanly in her hand. Deziree just stared at the shook human, as his mind struggled with size changing and death all at once.


Getting bored, she formed her free hand into a fist. She brought it into view of the little man having a breakdown in her palm. He began to shake and weep. Deziree was uncaring of his plight, waiting for only a second before she threw her punch. It collided with him from head to toe, busting him up and finishing him off.

David was gone for only a second before he was pulled back into his body, his soul feeling the strain of being yo-yo'd between realms.

He began to sob uncontrollably now as she continued her onslaught. She held her palm flat, and lifted her fist above him. She took a couple practice swings, before bringing it down suddenly in a hammerfist.

"Haha, ROCK!" She said laughing as she lifted her hand and brought him back instantly for a 4th time.

Changing her fist into an open hand, she violently clapped her hands together, a loud slap ringing out on the colosseum.

"PAPER!" She called, kneading her hands together, the colosseum in a deafening roar as Deziree got more and more turned on with her domination. Her pale nipples were at full attention as she brought him back one final time. She pinched them for a moment, and again David saw the illusion around him waiver briefly.

Regaining focus, Deziree stared him dead in the eyes as she held up two fingers.

"Scissors." She said quietly, but her tone had that certain coldness of a horror movie killer.

As she said it, David watched her fingers transform into actual scissor blades. He didn't even try to fight as she brought them down over his head and around his throat.

David closed his eyes and accepted his fate, but just as he felt the cold steel of the blades, what sounded like an alarm clock went off.

Deziree stopped in her tracks, and looked towards the massive door she had entered.

"Well. . . . Looks like the work out is over!" She said cheerfully, the mood of the colosseum suddenly changing and becoming lighter.

She said nothing more as she dumped him to the ground at her feet. A towel appeared on her shoulder and she lightly wiped the sweat from her forehead. David began to crawl away pathetically, but paused when he felt a shadow cast over him. He looked up just in time to see the creamy soul of a giant foot crash down on top of him as Deziree casually walked out the way she had came, not even looking at David.

Floating. . . . . David felt like he was floating.




David opened his eyes. He could see nothing, but felt something over his face so he knew he was covered up. He could hear voices around him talking causally. His whole body had a dull ache, and his limbs were stiff. He reached up and moved the cover from his face.

He was back in block C, lying on the bed that had been dedicated to him when he had first woke up. Looking around, he saw Oddy and Jessie talking to his left. The boy who had been under the blankets was now laying on the bottom bunk across from him, just staring up at the bottom of the bunk above him.

"Aww, it's good to see you awake." Oddy said, when he noticed David stir.

"We didn't think you were coming back!' Jessie added, from his place leaning against the far wall.

David sat up, groaning as it was the first time he had asked his body to move in who knew how long. He said nothing, but just looked at the other men in disbelief.

"The look on your face tells me you probably have a million questions to ask. So I'll explain everything." Oddy said, pulling up the only stool in the cell.

Jessie sat on the floor, leaning his back against the bunk across from David. For the first time, David noticed that Sebastian was sitting in the corner to his right. He had his knees pulled into his chest and he had a blank expression on his face. David hadn't known him for long, but long enough to know that this wasn't normal for him.

As he looked around, he also noticed that the older man was no longer there.

"I'm sure the first thing you want to know is. . . .how are you still alive? How are any of us still alive after you saw Deziree run through us one by one." Oddy said calmly.

David only nodded.

"Well son, it wasn't a dream. We all did die in the colosseum that day. After she killed you, I'm sure you felt the drifting as your soul made its way towards whatever lies beyond the light."

"Ye-Yeah. . . .how did you know?" David asked.

"You hang around here long enough, you eventually realize that everyone's description is more or less the same." Jessie said, folding his arms.

"Ok. . Yeah. Then I felt this like. . . . Pure evil dragging me back to my body somehow."

"That was Deziree's influence over the realm between life and death." Oddy explained. "Although, that particular feeling is exclusive to her. The realm amplifies intent."

"So what, she just keeps us alive in here so she can kill us in a fake colosseum on Thursday afternoons.!?" David asked, getting upset at the few aspects of Deziree's personality he had seen thus far.

"Yes, she DOES do that, but it's not all we do here." Oddy answered.

"Beyond general house work and exercise games when our cruel goddess sees fit, we also tend to her more . . . . intimate needs when we are unlucky enough to be called upon." Jessie explained, adjusting his seating position.

"Is. . .is that where that older guy is right now?" David asked, a little uncomfortable with the whole situation.

Block C went quiet before Oddy spoke up.

"No, he's. . . . He's just. . . Gone." He said, with a certain amount of weight in his voice.

"Did Deziree. . . "Break him" like she did to your friend eddy?"

"It's not fucking Eddy! It's Edward." Sebastian said, saying anything for the first time since David had woken up.

"Calm down Sebastian. There is no way the kid could have known that." The soldier said, defending David.

"Fortunately, our friend Warren found an escape from this place." Oddy said,

"He did?! What did he do?! " David asked, immediately perking up at the prospect of getting free from there.

"Don't get your hopes up kid, it's just an expression around here. What he means to say is. . . . He's dead now." Jessie said flatly.

A confused look showed up on David's face as his mind worked.

"What happened? Why didnt Deziree bring him back?"

"It was two week. Usually the colosseum is every third week, but true to her word, when the 4 of us woke up, Deziree made us do it again." Jessie said.

"We had no support and no chance. She toyed with us briefly, but then set out to break us. . . . Physically and mentally. 3 straight hours of being crushed, squeezed and smothered. She beat us until she reached the limits of her magic. Without that, she wasn't able to bring Warren back. He was finally free."

David just hung his head. He hadn't had much of a chance to talk to the man, but from what he'd seen, the guy was a decent human being.

"Wait. . . Did you say 2 weeks ago!?" David shouted. "I was fucking unconscious for 3 weeks?"

"Do you remember how many times she killed you?" Oddy asked him.


"I. . . I don't know. . . .fi. .five I think?"

Block C exchanged worried glanced.

"What. . . Is that bad?"

"You remember the old saying "nothing is free?" Sebastian asked from his corner.

"Yeah?"

"Here is no different."

"What do you mean? What happened!?" David shouted, feeling all over his body as if to feel a limb missing.

"Let me explain." Oddy said, putting a hand on David's shoulder. "Your soul is made up of two parts. Your life force, which is the center, is hard. Your essence, which is soft or flowing, surrounds that. When you die, and your crossing over, Deziree physically reaches into you and grabs your life force. That is why you get those strong feelings. Between her pulling and the light pulling, eventually something has to give. 9 times out of 10 it is your essence. It tears a piece off and leaves it in the void. Every time you die, you leave a part of yourself back there. A memory or feeling gets left behind."


David sat in shock, not moving or saying anything.

"The last condition you need to know about is "broken." Oddy started again.

"Br-broken? Like your friend?"

"Yes, unfortunately Edward suffered that cruel fate." Jessie said, putting his hands in his head.

"What is it?"

"Broken is a state of soul. Like before, when you die, you begin to cross over. Only this time when Deziree grabs your life force, 100 percent of your essence strips away, leaving only a blank living being to get brought back to life."

"You become a heartless, soulless slave to that bitch! Forced to do the most degrading bullshit for as long as she sees fit." Sebastian screamed, suddenly standing.

"Young Sebastian here, learned just how close to breaking he is." Jessie said solemnly.

"I won't. . . I'll cross over and be free from here!" Sebastian shot back, although his confident tone didn't mask his fear.

"I pray you're right. All we can do is keep up the rituals at night to strengthen your soul." Oddy said, also standing.


"But for now David, we were asked to let Deziree know as soon as you regained consciousness. Stalling anymore would see all of our heads on the chopping block."

Oddy walked to the door, and rang a small bell. Again David felt compelled to walk, though it didn't force him. He stood, looking back at block C one last time, before he stepped through the threshold and followed his instincts to the left. He began to see his environment change again, morphing into a kitchen with a sliding door that led to a sunny patio. On the other side, he saw Deziree in a bikini, laying on a piece of furniture sunbathing.








Chapter 6 by Minipen

David opened the sliding door, and stepped outside. He closed it behind him, and in the time it took to look back, the scale around him seemed to change. By his calculation, David was back at about 6 inches tall, although Deziree somehow seemed as big as ever, knowing the implications of being killed by her anymore times.


David walked slowly closer, apprehensive of what type of game this might be. Finally he neared the foot of the massive sunbathing chair she was reclining on. He cautiously looked her over and what he noticed made him sick to his stomach.


Her bikini. . . . Her bikini was made out of slaves. Desiree had 2 miniature men obscuring the view of her gargantuan breasts. They each had a string wrapped around their throats, that went up and met behind Deziree's neck, forming straps. Their arms were tied to their sides, and their legs were stretched in a brutal 90 degrees. More bikini strings attached their inside ankles to each other, and the outside presumably met behind her back.


As he finally reached her feet, he could see what the slaves were doing. Each of the bound men, were licking and sucking one of Deziree's fat nipples. With the binds, they were stretched tight enough to allow no movement but their mouths. It was an odd sight to see, but what really disturbed David the most was the manner in which they worshipped her. It wasn't as though they were enjoying it. There was a pattern to it, as if a command was being played on repeat. They mindlessly nibbled and kissed but made no sound of ecstasy or discomfort.


David managed to drag his eyes from the man, and as his eyes travelled lower, he saw that her bikini bottom was also a slave. This man was hung upside down, his face literally buried in the fleshy folds of her vagina. David couldn't see his face, but the light bobbing that the back of his head was doing, told him that he was servicing her in the same way as her human bra was. The man's arms were also bound and his legs split. The string around his throat, went down through her legs and disappeared between her plump cheeks.


Finally David managed to pry his eyes away from the grotesque display of domination long enough to notice that Deziree had lowered her sunglasses and was now glaring at him over their brim.


"Feet. NOW." She said firmly, snapping her fingers and pointing to her perfect feet.


"W-what?" David asked, feeling stupid as he realized what she wanted a split second after he asked.


"FEET. . . .RUB THEM." She repeated, raising her voice. David could tell she was getting agitated, but he had already decided he wasn't going to rub her feet.



"Uhh, no. I'm not doing that." David said confidently, taking a polite step away from her.


Deziree chuckled, and David couldn't tell if it was from humor or rage.


"Umm, YES. . . Yes you are." She confirmed, taking her sunglasses all the way off, setting them aside.


David said nothing, but stood his ground.


"Lo-look, David. . . I know you THINK that you have a choice in this, but let me assure you, you don't! I don't know if this is just a defiance thing, or you have some other stupid objection to it, but let me tell you. I've seen every single type of wannabe badass prick come through here but the truth is. . . . They all look and sound exactly the same with their little head shoved up my ass!" She finished, sitting up and twisting to plant her bare feet on the patio concrete.


She successfully called David's bluff as he stumbled backwards when her big feet invaded his space. He straightened up and glared at her. She nonchalantly adjusted the man on her left tit, before speaking again.


"Listen. . . I would love to sit around in the sun and break a few bones this afternoon, but I'm giving you the chance to just accept your punishment and be done with it." Deziree offered, thinking she was being reasonable, instead she got a response she wasn't expecting.

"Punishment?. . . Accept my punishment? YOU FUCKING KILLED ME 5 TIMES!" David screamed, a little more passionately than he was planning on.

"Well yeah. . . . But that was just part of the game. The actual punishment for your little stunt begins now." Deziree responded, casually.

"You're seriously THAT butthurt that someone almost beat you at your childish game? " David said, without thinking. He was usually a quick learner, and he knew from the way that she had obliterated block C after Sebastian's similar comment, that any hint that she might have lost that match, would be treading very, very thin ice. He was correct.

Faster than David could see, Deziree lashed out, slapping his entire upper body with a massive hand. He was slammed down, and his head bounced off of the concrete. He stayed face down, unmoving and ready to submit the first chance he got, but she wasn't finished.

He couldn't see it, with half of his face squashed into the ground, but he felt a soft, heavy weight cover his entire body, and he knew she was stepping on him. Her delicate foot applied just enough pressure to keep David's whole body in contact with the cement and he soon found out why.

"You DIDN'T almost beat me. You got in a cheap shot after the bell!" Deziree dictated, as she applied more force to emphasis her words. As she spoke, the heat of the sun intensified immensely and the temperature of the concrete began to climb.

David began to feel his skin burn from the pavement as Deziree held him down. He started to struggle and squirm, but she was too much for him and easily held him in place, as she fried him like an egg.

After only a minute, he was screaming at the top of his lungs, his skin beginning to peel now, but she wouldn't let up. Only after 5 full minutes of him serenading her with blood curdling screams, did she finally lift her foot from him, although he couldn't stand. She peeled him from the ground, bits of his charred skin sticking to it, before she lifted him to her gorgeous face.

"See. . . Contrary to popular belief amongst the help around here, "Deziree began, making light of the fact that she and apparently her mother were harbouring and had killed who knows how many innocent men. "I can be a nice, gentle, easy going person! All you little assho-"

She was cut short by David's broken, delirious laughter at her previous statement. Her pale face went red with anger. She transitioned his body from being held between her fingers, to being full blown crushed in her fist. She seamlessly adjusted his size so that he fit inside from head to toe, and she kneaded his burns raw with her fingers, his screams of agony successfully muffled out.

"Excuse you?" She said, her voice dripping with attitude. "Did you find something funny?" She asked, eying her fist, although there was no part of David to be seen. Deziree mashed him for a moment more, before growing him back, but she didn't yield her hand, and David was forced to squeeze and mush his way through her tight grip. His head hung in defeat.

"Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I don't HAVE to be a bitch. It's little fucks like you that bring it out in me, and that's when things and people get broken." She said, justifying herself in a "this hurts me more than it hurts you" type of way.

"Br-broken. . . . Like ed. . .ed. . Edward?" David managed to stammer upon hearing her words. He somehow felt he needed to at least let block C know if the guy was still alive.

"Oh my God! Are the little boys in block C trying to fill your head with that bullshit? That was over two months ago! They need to just get over it. They have their own problems to deal with. You just ask that little prick Sebastian about that!" She finished, inadvertently squeezing David again as she spoke with passion.

"Come to think of it, itty bitty eddy is actually here right now! If you'd like to meet him?" Deziree offered, with a sick grin. David kept his mouth shut and his head down.

"I'm gonna show you!" She said, giddy like a schoolgirl. She placed david on his feet on the reclining chair. He knew he didn't have the strength to stand but he was 100% sure, he felt a touch of magic holding him up.

Deziree stood quickly in all of her sexy glory, her boobs jiggling and bouncing the poor slaves all over the place. They rebounded off of them for a moment before resuming their mindless sucking.

"Ok, here we go!" She said cheerfully as she hooked her fingers into the strings on her generous hips.

"Shit, she was making this Edward guy eat her pussy this entire time!" David though to himself.

He was wrong.

As she did her sexy strip tease for David, he noticed a 4th man he hadn't seen before. This was because he had been trapped under and between her fat butt cheeks this entire time. David didn't know exactly how "being broken" actually worked, but he was fairly certain they still required oxygen. Oxygen that he hadn't seen Deziree give the man since David had been there. A disgusted look of defeat wore on David's face now.

The man had his legs cranked at an even more extreme angle than the rest of the slaves, with them being forced out of the way by the tops of her big cheeks. He was tied in the same manner as the others, but David couldn't see anymore than his waist down as he hung upside down behind her. The rest of his body immediately disappeared between her view dominating ass cheeks as the man was swallowed up like nothing more than a common thong.

As Deziree danced and moved, his tiny body was shook and swayed along with her. For one last display, Deziree twerked, her ass clapping the man. Every single time her buns came together, David could hear bones being crunched. If the magic wasn't there, David would have collapsed just from the pure, dominant, inhumane way this human being was being treated. David felt it in his soul. This was somebodies son, father, husband.

She finally stopped clapping, and began to pull her human panties down, her voluptuous ass on display for David. With some effort, she finally peeled him from between her cheeks. It looked like she was done with the torment as she lowered him, but then with a change of heart, she suddenly snapped them back up, giving herself a wedgie with the man, this time his whole body disappearing verticle in her crack. Deziree laughed as she looked over her shoulder at David's stunned face.


Deziree finished her show with the nastiest butt clench David had seen thus far. Her cheeks relaxed for a second, wobbling free, before they became like boulders, smashing together with despicable force. David heard the crunch, and knew that only a mangled mess of a man, remained in her crack now. Having had her fun, she peeled off the thong, and getting down on knees in front of the recliner, she deposited it in front of David.

He noticed that the man who had been in charge of her vagina, continued to lick nothing but air, a testament to his broken state. His juice covered face lapping endlessly and seemingly without tire. Then he turned his attention to the grim sight that was block C' s friend Edward.

David found the strength to walk to him, and knelt by his side. Edwards whole upper body was a deep shade of red, almost purple. His face looked mashed and swollen. David wasn't sure what he was seeing, but Edwards whole upper body had the look of a squeezed tube of toothpaste. It made David want to puke.

"Edward! . . Edward, can you hear me man!" David tried for a response but got nothing.

"He won't answer. . My obedient little butt boy! That's just a condition of being broken. . . .even when they ARE in better shape." She said, more just explaining than trying to taunt David.

David hadn't known the man, but with everything that had happened in his relatively brief time in this prison, tears welled up and seeing this sent him over the edge.

"Aww, don't cry little guy! His life isn't so bad! It's a pretty fair deal. He keeps my asshole clean and my butt cheeks strong, and in return, I try not to sit on him too hard, or fart on his face too much. It's a win win." She said, this time intentionally driving the point of helplessness home.

David just continued to cry.

"Look, as much as I'd love to comfort you, maybe do a whole big sister thing, I have things I need get done today, so back to your punishment!

Deziree snapped her fingers, and David was teleported to the foot of the recliner. He watched in horror as Deziree casually stood, turned around, and sat her plump butt right on Edward and the other man like they were household seat cushions. She looked David in the eye as she squelched them momentarily, before she twisted on them and brought her feet up.

The magic pinned him down, and all David could do was watch her gargantuan feet hover over him, and the heel of her right foot plant itself squarely on his balls, stomach and chest. He groaned from the weight, but also the burns on his naked body. To his horror, Deziree lifted her other foot, crossing it over and resting it on her set one, doubling the pressure.

"See, that's not so bad huh? If you had been a good little boy, you could have just rubbed and kissed them. I might have even let you hump one. Bust a naughty little nut. But instead you fought me and lost. . . . . You guys always lose. You'd be wise to remember that, so you don't end up like one of these boys here!" She said, squishing her tits together.

"But since you WERE so intent on fighting, you get this. Just a foot rest." She said, wiggling her toes.

"Now," she exclaimed, putting her sunglasses back on. "Just lay there. . . .crispy and crushed."










Chapter 7 by Minipen

An hour and a half later, Deziree finally released him. She was kind enough to fix his burns, but he could still feel the heat under his skin as he made his way back into block C. He entered the cell, and everyone lifted their heads to regard him.


"Back so soon?" Oddy asked, giving a friendly smile.


David said nothing, just laying down on his bunk and turning away from them. His response didn't sit well with Sebastian, who got up and stood over him.


"Hey! You show some respect around here when someone talks to you!" He said, giving the bunk a shake. David remained silent.


"The fact that you came back at all today means that you didn't have it too hard. You got no bruises or anything, so before you come back here and cry, you need to count your blessings." He finished, giving the bunk one last above before he sat back down in the corner.


"Ease off of him Sebastian, this effects everyone differently." Oddy said, forgiving David's disrespect. They left him be until an hour later when David couldn't hold back anymore.


"I. . . . I saw Edward." He said quietly, without turning to face them.


"What did you just say?" Sebastian asked, he had a tone of anger and disbelief in his voice.


"I saw him. . . . He was with Deziree." David said again.


"And was he. . . . .did he say anything?" Sebastian continued.


"He. . . .was unconscious." David answered, picking his words carefully.


"But do you think he was broken!?" Sebastian inquired, standing now.


"I mean. . . . He. . . .at least everyone else there was anyway.


"Shit!" Sebastian screamed, punching the wall and kicking the toilet tank, the lid coming off and shattering on the floor.



"Sebastian, you need to calm the fuck down! Your gonna get Sadie in here!" Jessie said urgently, trying to calm him down.


Sebastian had tears in his eyes now. "What was the fucking cunt making him do?" Sebastian demanded. "Tell me the truth."


". . . Sebastian I. . "


"I SAID TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH! Sebastian screamed, loud enough for the other blocks to hear him. He rushed David, rolling him over and grabbing his throat.

David struggled against him, both the men causing a commotion. They rolled onto the floor, the bunk rocking and slamming back down. By this time, Jessie and Oddy were working to separate them, while the men in the other blocks urged them to be quiet, but it was too late.

Everything went dead silent as the ground tremored. There was a pause, before another thunder and another, getting closer each time. It suddenly came to a stop what seemed like behind the back wall of the cell.

Oddy and Jessie had backed away and up against the walls. The young kid cowered under his covers. Sebastian had stopped fighting, and just stared up at the ceiling in terror.

David soon found out why and what the noise was, as the ceiling was lifted like a lid, and above them was a massive, but petite built blonde. She had on big black framed glasses, and her hair was in a ponytail. She wore a grey college sweater and had on black leggings. She appeared like a stereotypical secretary or librarian.

The woman glared in at all of them, a definite look of distaste read on her face.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" She said, her tone was very annoyed and very bitchy.

"Look Sadie, I-" Sebastian began before she completely cut him off.

"Shut the FUCK up, Sebastian! Dez tells me that you have been more of a little asshole than normal lately and I already WAS sick of your shit!" She said, dominating the conversation.

"We were just having a talk, I swear to god!" Sebastian lied, trying desperately to stay out of trouble.

"Eh-eh, I don't care what the fuck you were doing. I'm trying to unwind and enjoy my time off, but I can't because some little dipshit. . . Thinks he needs to be screaming and making a scene!" She shouted at him.

David found it odd and slightly outputting that someone so cute, had such a mouth on her.

"Please Sadie, if you just let it sli-" he began.

"I don't fucking think so! You're long overdue for a little attitude adjustment. Get over here!" She said as she reached in with a perfectly manicured hand. Her pointed nails were painted an elegant blood red. . . Fitting.

She snatched Sebastian up in her fist, leaving David laying on the floor, before she hauled him up and out like an alien abduction. Then she spoke to the rest of them.

"All the rest of you tiny pricks, this cell had better be spotless by the time I bring this trash back. . . . .IF I bring him back. The way Dez was talking, "Sebastian" might not be too long for this world. " she laughed to herself as she said this, before slamming the ceiling back down on them and stomping away.

"Who the hell was that?" David asked, his eyes wide with fear.

"That little ball of joy was Sadie." Jessie said as he backed off the wall. " but you guys have already met, you just don't recall it. David had no idea what he was talking about.

"Think of her as the warden of this fine little prison, although she has other duties too." Oddy explained. "She keeps track of everyone and makes sure that every different job around the house gets done and gets done right. But even more importantly, she is the one who does the kidnapping of the men to replenish the blocks for both Deziree and mistress Cynthia."

"But wouldn't I remember seeing her or something? How have they been getting away it, with this many men going missing?" David wanted to know.

"The first thing you need to understand, is that they are witches. . . . Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. The spell she uses to initially capture you, also wipes your memory. " Jessie explained. "As for the missing men. . . . Every few years an over-eager policeman or up-start detective decides to ask questions but it never ends well. Somehow the trail leads here, but with the magic cloaking this place, the search always comes up empty. If they persist, most times the ladies will throw caution to the wind and just abduct them and they end up down here as toys with the rest of us. But let me tell you. . . . . The authoritative cop routine doesn't often go over too well with Deziree, and a lot of them end up broken."

David had picked himself up, and had begun to help pick up the pieces of porcelain from the floor.

"Edward is a sore subject for Sebastian. They were close in here. We were a block that has been together longer than most. . . One day, we were on standard cleaning duty in Deziree's living quarters while she was around. She had done something that Sebastian thought was humorous, and so he made a joke. . . . The joke made her mad, but Edwards laughter made her more mad. She lashed out at him, stomping him into the floor. . . . And when she brought him back. . . . .he never really came back." Oddy explained quietly as they finished picking up the pieces and threw them in the garbage.

"Umm, How. . . . How does Sebastian know that he might break?" David asked.

"That day in the colosseum, when Deziree brutalized us. She had killed him, I'll spare you the details. . . .but when she brought him back, he got stuck half way between back and broken. For a minute and a half he wouldn't respond to either us, nor Deziree. Finally his soul picked a side. The next time may very well be his last, because we have been worked too hard for me to have time to strengthen his soul again." Oddy said, leaning back against the wall.

"What do you mean you can strengthen his soul?"

" my tribe in Africa is a lesser form of magic user. We are nowhere the level of full blown witches, but the magic does lend itself to us in limited supply." Oddy said. "Those blankets you see there, they help to keep your bind strong. Without them, you would lose more of yourself when you died in here."

"Does. . . .does Deziree know about you?!" David asked, suddenly whispering.

Oddy and Jessie laughed together.

"Of course they can feel me. But it's in the way that you feel a bug bite, or some other minimal uncomfort. Deziree has found many other creative ways to crush me over the years. Wasting magic directly isn't necessary here."

They were silent for some time before David spoke.

"So, what is that woman's deal? What is she doing to Sebastian?"

"Sadie is kind of like the enforcer around here. She keeps the slaves in line when they are in the blocks and punishes us when Deziree or mistress Cynthia don't have the time or desire to do it, respectively."

"So you're saying that mistress Cynthia isn't. . . Isn't evil and violent like her daughter?"

"She's. . . . More mature. She doesn't take outright pleasure in our domination and humiliation like Deziree does." Jessie said, thinking about it.

"And Sadie?"

"Sadie ranks up there with Deziree in terms of unfavorable personality traits. Her style is different though. More efficient if you will. Holding your bones on the verge of breaking. Keeping your body on the cusp of being flattened. She WILL break you, but most days she WON'T kill you. She thinks it's a waste of magic bringing us back. That is where she doesn't see eye to eye with Deziree, but she does have to respect her wishes."

Somewhere outside of the cells, Sebastian was getting the full Sadie experience.


Sadie's mood changed with the wind. Some days she got straight into the torture, other days she liked to scrap with the slaves first. Though she never really used the slaves directly for her pleasure, it gave her a pure adrenaline rush to beat a man into submission with her bare hands.


The latter is where Sebastian found himself. They squared off in Sadie's personal work out room. Unlike Deziree, who often created environments with her magic, Sadie preferred it real. The room had weights and an elliptical machine in the corner. One wall was solid mirrors and her yoga mats were rolled up in the corner. The floor was hardwood, but she layed out padded mats when she planned to get rough, as not to get any blood on the floor.


Sadie didn't even bother to change out of her casual wear as she walked into the work out room and slammed the door. She tossed Sebastian on the floor like a piece of trash, sizing him up as he fell. He hit the ground right below breast height on the 5'3 blonde.


He stood up, pissed off and ready to fight. The chances of him beating her were slim to none, but his mind was blinded with rage at getting treated like garbage by Sadie and Deziree alike. Sadie kicked off her flats and took off her glasses, casually walked to the center of the mat.


Sebastian didn't even wait for her to get ready. He charged her and took a big swing at her face. Sadie easily dodged it and the momentum caused Sebastian to spin, turning his back to her. She took advantage, wrapping her forearm around his throat, and leaning back, lifting the smaller man off his feet in a choke hold.


"You're not off to a very good start little man!" Sadie said as she strangled him. He fought and clawed at her sweater sleeves but couldn't get free. When his struggles subsided she finally released him, shoving him to the mat with a dull thud.


Sadie wasn't there to spar, so instead of letting him catch any breath, she walked up beside him, and knelt, grabbing a handful of his blonde hair. She stood, hauling him to his feet. She prepared for her next move, but Sebastian wasn't as tired as she had thought and he surprised her with an elbow to the stomach. She was only caught off guard, and released his hair.


He followed it up, charging her again, this time putting his arms out to tackle her. She easily countered him, grabbing his arms and grappling him. Sebastian tried to push her, but the weight difference and the effects of getting constantly roughed up over the past month took their toll, and all of Sadie's 115 lbs stopped him in his tracks.


Sebastian knew he was in trouble as he tried to pull his arms back, but Sadie wouldn't release them. She only smiled as he tried again to pull himself free, before using some of her witch strength to yank him off of his feet. She spun him to her left, and slammed him into the mat with brutal force, still holding his arms. Sebastian had the wind knocked out of him and coughed and gagged on the ground.


Again, Sadie brought him to his feet, although he had to lean on her for support. She allowed him to clinch briefly before she decided it was time for his punishment to begin. Grabbing a fist full of his hair with her left hand, she pulled his head back. Sebastian was too winded to react as she raised her right fist and smashed it into his face.


His body told him to drop, but Sadie wouldn't let him fall. She continued to hold his head as she reared back for another blow. Her fist collided with his face again, spraying some blood from his nose. This time, Sebastian blacked out completely, going limp. Sadie released him, letting him drop to the ground on his face. With that last punch, Sadie had officially clobbered Sebastian's will to fight. It would be nothing more than groveling and begging from here on out.





Chapter 8 by Minipen

When he opened his eyes and lifted his head, Sebastian was staring at a pair of bare feet. It took him a second to realize where he was, before he scrambled back. Sadie stood over him, a smug look on her face. She stalked closer as he backed himself into the corner, holding his hands out to keep her at bay.


"P-please Sadie! I've had enough. . . I swear!" Sebastian pleaded from his sitting position.


She only smiled as she lifted her foot above his head. He tried to stop it from descending on him, pushing back with his hands, but was too weak and could do nothing as she planted it on the side of his face. He struggled and squirmed as she squished and smeared her sole into him.

His face had been on fire from the beating he had taken moments ago, but it became unbearable now, as Sadie squashed him into the corner, his body bending awkwardly as she pressed him deeper. He could only groan as she twisted her foot. After a minute, she pulled her foot away, causing Sebastian to slump forward onto the floor.

"Oh come on Sebastian, you're tougher than this!" I haven't even started bending or squeezing you yet." She taunted, tapping his head with her foot. "If you don't stand up and fight, I'm going to shrink you down to 3 or 4 inches and really have some fun with you."

Sebastian gritted his teeth, knowing this might be the last few moments of his life before death of being broken. He climbed to his feet slowly, and weakly put his hands up.

"That's more like it. Let's see what you got." Sadie said to him as she took a few steps back, letting him get away from the wall.

Sebastian took a deep breath and began moving forward. He sized Sadie up, before he let fly a leg kick that connected with her calf, but she was unphased. She only crossed her arms and smirked. He wasn't really surprised that it had no effect, but he doubled up and came with a flurry of punches to her torso.

Sadie absorbed them all, and began closing the distance between them. Sebastian reacted and began backing away again towards the wall. She advanced on him until his back bumped the wall, and a second later, she pinned the smaller man with her belly. He tried to fight, but was incapacitated as she leaned on him, using her weight to flatten him.

She rested on him, letting it wear him out for a moment, before she grabbed his arms and hoisted them above his head. Moving back, she looked him over, before drawing her right knee back, and smashing it into his unprotected ribs.


Sebastian let out a cry of pain, but that is all he had time for, before Sadie brought her left knee back, smashing him again. Tears began to stream down his face as she continued to hold his hands up. Sadie cocked her hip back, and busted his exposed balls with a hip check. The pain was too much and Sebastian passed out, his head slumping.


"Jeez, you're no fun today! I think I'm just going to shrink you down and take you back to my room for the night. You don't seem to want to put up a fight. I even made you bigger than I was planning on!" Sadie said as she slipped her shoes back on and shrunk Sebastian until he fit back in her fist. She shut off the light and went to her quarters.

Chapter 9 by Minipen

3 days had passed since David had had his meeting with Deziree, which led to his skirmish with Sebastian and ultimately, Sebastian being taken by Sadie.


As they went about their daily business, everyone kept an open ear for Sebastian's condition or where abouts, but none of the other slaves had seen or heard from him. No one said it out loud, but the possibility that Sadie had broken him, or straight up killed him and not brought him back, loomed on their mind.


In those 3 days, David had been shown the ropes of every day life in the mansion. Cleaning the bathroom, doing dishes, washing laundry and other housework were all part of the job when giant, volatile redheads weren't breaking their bones or smothering them in feet.


In his travels and brief inquiries, he began to learn more about the mannerisms of the 3 giantesses in the house. None of the stories he was told of Sadie seemed to end well. Faces wedged up her butt, sat on for hours. Spines bent and stretched between her hands like a medieval torture device. Men tossed into her shoes and trampled into crushed sacks of flesh and bone.


He tried to stay optimistic, but is was hard in there. He tried asking of mistress Cynthia, but experiences with her were few and far between. Mostly sightings of her when people were doing jobs in certain parts of the house. Of course, everyone had tales of Deziree, and she was by far the most brutal of the 3. Every body part from head to toe in any combination was present in their stories and David tried to put that out of his mind, but it was made impossible that night.


Block C was in their cell, just relaxing and talking amongst themselves. The older man had since been replaced with an African American college baseball player, who seemed to have been on the fast track to the major leagues. David got to watch first hand how he himself must have looked on that very first day, except this man wasn't thrust straight into the colosseum where he would die no less than 5 times. Instead, he was allowed to wallow in his doubt and self pity in peace on his bunk.


The teenager, who David had learned was named Marcus, had begun to come around, and did more than just sit and cry now. On this night, they all sat and listened to Oddy's tales of Africa. . . The ones he could remember anyway. Things in there actually felt somewhat ok for a brief second, before David felt the familiar feeling of being forced to stand.


He stood still for a second, startling the rest of the men. It especially caught the attention of the newest member of the block. He focused intensely on David as he began to walk towards the exit. In the blink of an eye, the man stood and sprinted to the door just as David passed through, knocking him down as they spilled into the hallway.


The rest of block C only watched in despair as David only stood and Continued to walk, but the other man made the mistake of trying to run in the opposite direction. They peeked as far around the corner as they could, but the baseball player was too fast and was gone in a second. It could have been a joyous occasion, but they knew all too well that it would end with him being captured, tortured and likely killed until he was worn out or broken. The only question is, would Sadie blame the rest of them and come back to punish them for his escape. Only time would tell.

David was in shock at what he'd just seen, but had no time to think about it as he was made to walk. He wasn't sure why, but this time the journey seemed to happen in real time, with no morphing or transformation happening to the environment. He walked around a corner and entered the doorway of what appeared to be a family room. As he stepped inside, he looked to his right, to see giant Deziree sitting on a leather couch, watching tv. She was wearing a number 84 Steelers jersey, extremely short, black booty shorts, and bare feet with black and yellow nails.

David regained control of his body when he was standing in front of her with the coffee table between them. She took her eyes off the screen and looked down, but couldn't see him behind the table. She sighed, rolling her eyes as she snapped her fingers and David was grown to waist height. When he was in view, he just stood with his arms crossed, glaring at her.

Desiree had gone back to watching the television, but when she glanced back to him, a look of annoyance appeared on her face.

"What the fuck is that look for?" She asked, muting the t.v..

"What do you want? Another foot rub? What?" David asked, impatiently.

"What? No!. . ." She said, slightly taken aback. "I just wanted to. . . Hang out."

"Seriously? That's why you dragged me here?" David responded, rubbing his temples.

"Yeah. I'm bored here alone. None of my girl friends like football, and none of them trust me around their boyfriends." Deziree explained as she turned the volume back on.

"I can't imagine why!" David said under his breath.

"Umm, what was that?" She asked, daring him to repeat himself.

"Nothing. . . I just really don't have time to put up with some bratty little girl, who thinks she can do whatever she wants." David said, turning his back on her.

From behind him, David heard a thump that he was pretty sure was Deziree's feet stomping the carpet. He didn't dare look back, but next he heard the coffee table slide aside and felt the floor shake as Deziree stepped up behind him. David gulped.

"Ok. . . First of all you little shit, I'm older than you! 7 years older to be exact. Second, I'm a whole hell of a lot bigger than you!" She said as she wrapped her hand around David's scrawny neck and lifted him off of his feet and up to her face.

"And 3rd of all, I CAN do whatever I want." She finished, and to David's disgust, Deziree's pink tongue emerged from her mouth, and she licked the whole side of his head, just to prove her point, before she turned and tossed him on to the couch. He landed awkwardly, bouncing and landing in the small indent that Deziree had left when she stood up. David quickly righted himself, and wiped his face as he met her smirk with a pissed off glare.

She took a step forward to loom over him before she spoke.

"I really can't tell if you are just incredibly stupid, or if you're trying to piss me off so I'll kill you." She said as she just looked at him.

"I'm not going to die here. I'm busting out and getting back to see my wife! You better believe that!" David said, matter of factly.

"Aww! You have a little wife!? That's so cute! What's her name?" Deziree exclaimed as she sat back down on the couch and grabbed David's hands in her own. She showed genuine interest.

"If it's all the same, I'd really not like to make small talk with someone. . . . Like you." David explained, trying not to irritate her.

"Oh what the fuck ever! You need to get over yourself. I was just being nice! It's not like I actually care about what you have to say!" She shot back, releasing his hands and crossing her arms.

"I. . .dont think that is entirely true!" David said smugly. "You seem to know exactly how old I am, and on top of that, you remembered my name after the colosseum. Plus, even right now, you brought me in here to "watch the game" .

"I'm not THAT much of a stuck up bitch That I wouldn't remember the name of the little twerp that cheated and embarrassed me in front of all my friends in Greece!" Deziree said, defending herself.

"The colosseum is in Rome." David said without thinking, a little more cocky than he would have liked.

Deziree's cheeks went red, and before David could apologize she grabbed him and pulled him forward on to his stomach on the couch cushions. She stood, lifting her buns, before planting them on David's whole head and torso, squashing him into the couch.

"You're so annoying, you know that! You're worse than my little brother." She said as she crossed her arms and just sat for a moment, letting the weight and heat bake David under her butt. He could do nothing but kick his legs and scream muffled screams. 2 minutes later she lifted, revealing flattened little David. His upper body was sweaty and red and his hair was matted. She grabbed him by his tiny head and peeled him off the leather before tossing him back in his previous spot.

Deziree snapped her fingers, and the coffee table slid itself back in front of the couch. She put her feet up and spoke to David.

"Listen. . . I sort of. . . Kind of. . . In some twisted way, like you David. You're different from all the other trash that Sadie dumps in here. Things don't have to be like this. I don't have to hurt you, but you need to understand when to keep your mouth closed. I really don't mind teaching you. . . . But it's just a fair warning.


David had some choice words for her, but he decided to keep them to himself, as per her advice. They sat in silence for a few minutes, before the Steelers scored a touchdown and Deziree began to celebrate.


"Did you see that! Big Ben is on fire tonight!" She shouted as she punched David in his arm a little too hard.

He held it in pain, and only mumbled a half assed response. She gave him a blank stare.

"Seriously, you little shit stain, if you tell me you don't like football, I swear I'm sitting right back on your face!" She said with a grin, daring him to mouth off.

"I do love football. . . . I just hate the Steelers. . . . I'm an eagles fan."

"Oh no! . . .NO! If you're from Pittsburg, you like the Steelers. Everyone knows that!" Deziree argued, standing and putting her hands on her hips.

David kept quiet, but Deziree could tell he had something he wanted to say.

"C'mon, out with it! I can tell you have some snarky little comment you want to say." She said, glaring at him.

"It's nothing. . . Just please don't hurt me!"

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you try to piss me off on purpose. You love it when I use this body of mine to crush and squeeze you into submission!"


"What!? No! Fuck no! I just. . . .i just don't want to die again!" David stammered.


"You really think I would kill you over a difference in sports teams? Deziree said, laughing.


David said nothing, but his worried look spoke for him.


Deziree stopped laughing and scowled at him. "Well fuck you too!" She said, turning her back to him.


"I didn't mean anything by it! I just. . . Can't really get. . . .comforable around you! You are gorgeous and you seem like you could be cool and everything, but you're unpredictable." David explained as best he could, trying not to make Deziree snap.


"Unpredictable?. . .really! Unpredictable? Seriously David? Fuck you!" Deziree shouted, turning back towards him, her face turning the tell tale shade of red that meant David was about to be dominated.


"So what? Your little skank girlfriend isn't ever unpredictable?!" She asked. Now it was David's turn to get mad.


"She's my wife you fucking bitch! And no, she's perfect!" David screamed at the giant woman in front of him.


To David's surprise, Deziree didn't lash out with anger, instead a smile formed in her face.


"Well now, if she's so perfect, why don't I just have Sadie go pay her a little visit? I would love to own the MATCH SET!" She said loudly, poking David in the chest.


"I swear to god if you or that cunt Sadie touch a single hair on her head, I'll-"


"You'll what?" Deziree interuppted him. "Maybe you didn't notice, but you're mine now. Body and soul. There's not a damn thing you could do about it!"


David was fuming now, his vision going red.


"Maybe I'll get her in here, and make you watch me bite her little head off in an endless loop!" Deziree suggested, just drinking in David's rage. "Oh no, I got it! Why don't I shrink her down and tie her to my strap-on, it's a big thick black one! Then fuck you right in the ass with it!" Deziree shouted, giddy with excitement.


This was too much for David to take. He lept from the couch with a roar of rage and charged Deziree's legs, aiming to topple her. . . . .that didn't happen. He hit her with all his force, but she didn't budge an inch. She only smirked as David tried his best to push her, inadvertently groping her butt and massaging her legs.


"How's that working out for you pipsqueak?" Deziree asked, giggling as the miniature man struggled against her.


"Stop fucking around and fight me, you bitch!" David shouted as he switched tactics and began to punch and kick her.


"I can't take you seriously! You're just too cute!" Deziree squealed, reaching down and grabbing David below his armpits and hoisting him up. David wasn't sure if she read his mind, or just guessed, but just as he was going to punch her in the face, he felt magic restrain his arms.


Deziree sat him on her hip like a toddler, one arm around his thigh, she brushed aside a stray red hair with her other hand. Though he was technically half her height, the shrinking was to scale, so instead of having mass like an short man would, he was equally as scrawny as he was at full height, making it easy for Deziree to support and cuddle him, even without her added strength.



"Put me the fuck down Dez!" David screamed as he squirmed to get out of her embrace.


"Oooh, Dez huh? You really think we're close enough for you to be calling me that? " She asked, teasing his nose with her finger. David knew that outright biting her finger, while being already in her grasp would be a death sentence, as he could be easily maneuvered into any one of many painful, back breaking holds from that position. Instead he just squirmed and moved his head.


"Why are you so cranky today anyway? You get to be out of your cell, watch football and hang out with the most beautiful girl you know. " Deziree asked as she just held and cuddled him against his will.


"That's funny. . . . I don't actually see my wife here!" David shot back, knowing it would get a rise out of her.


Deziree only laughed. "You're a good man, David. It sounds like your wife was lucky to have you. . . . .that being said. . . Let's see if we can't make you a not so good man!"


Deziree tossed David back onto the couch. He bounced once and sprawled comically. He sat up and gave her a dirty look. Next, he watched as her hands moved to the bottom of her jersey. She hooked them, and as David stared, she slowly and sensually pulled it up and over her head.


David's heart began to pound, but he didn't give her the satisfaction of dropping his jaw. She tossed the Jersey aside, revealing a lacey black bra beneath. David was relieved to see that she wasn't wearing slaves for clothes, and it must have shown on his face.


"Sorry Davey, no audience today! I'm sure Sadie has little Eddy doing house work or something." She said with a condescending smirk.


David had begun to unconsciously shrink away from her, backing up against the couch. He didn't know what she was planning, but he knew that whatever it was, he didn't want it.


From there, her hands went behind her back. They lingered there for a moment, and in one swift motion, she simultaneously released the clasp, dropping her bra, and catching it with both hands in the front.


This time David couldn't hide his emotion, his eyes bugging out as Deziree's legendary tits made yet another appearance. They hung, pale and heavy in front of him. His first instinct was to reach out for them, but he fought it and remained calm. He crossed his arms and just glared at her.


She tossed the bra on the couch beside him, before her hands went to her newly freed breasts, rubbing them down and wiping the surface sweat.


"God I hate bras! Of all the things I do around here, my mom drew the line at walking around the house topless. Can you believe that? It's such bullshit!"


She finished her little peep show, and stepped up to the edge of the couch.


"Ok David, we are gonna play a little game. Since you apparently love your wife SO MUCH" Deziree began, holding her hands up and waving them. "I've got a challenge for you."

"What. . .what kind of challenge?" David asked, becoming a little worried.

"I'm going to set this timer here for say. . . 45 minutes. From there, I'm gonna try my hardest to make you cum. Every time I do, I'm gonna take one memory of your precious wife from you!"


David's face turned to panic as she explained the rules to him. "No. . . No fucking way. I'm not playing that fucked up game!" He shouted.


He stood on the couch cushions and bolted to his left, hoping to make it off the end and out the door he had came in. Deziree didn't move to try to stop him. David made it to the edge and jumped.


Just when it looked like he would escape, he smacked face first into an invisible barrier. He fell to the ground dazed, and could only stare up at the ceiling. A moment later, Deziree was standing over him.


"There. Now that that is out of the way, we can start!" She said cheerfully as she bent at the waist, her hand coming down and grabbing David's entire head.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7022