Resonance by Franchise Writer
Summary:

With Soul gone for the weekend, Maka finds relaxation and peace in his absense, or, at least she would if Blair wasn't causing such a commotion. Deciding to take matters into her own hands, it turns out that might not be the best idea.

For once the Mouse has a taste of what the Cat has to offer, all bets are off...

 

Anime - Soul Eater,


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Breasts, Furry, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 19863 Read: 10350 Published: October 30 2017 Updated: November 08 2020
Story Notes:

Halloween story and part one of a request for a Mr. Nodrog Stengrad. More to come as the story unfolds.

1. Pump Pump Pumpkin, Shrink! by Franchise Writer

2. Full tour trip by Franchise Writer

Pump Pump Pumpkin, Shrink! by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

 

Hello everyone, glad to see some faces which I have no clue what you look like here. Back with a quick request & Halloween post. I received this a couple months back and to my delay didn't get a chance to make this until now. Thankfully and regretfully, the theme does fit for the Anime i'm writing this for.

Expect a fun read and a good time. Happy Halloween my fellow heathen's, I'll see you soon. But before I go, remember...

 

Turn off the lights...

 

Sit back...

 

Get comfy...

 

Get back up and remove all cats from the room...

 

Repeat process's 1-3 in that order...

 

And...

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Have fun Soul, I’ll see you when you get back!”

 

 

Waving to her partner as he flashed her a thumbs up, Maka closed the door behind her before letting out a tired sigh. “A whole weekend to myself… Where to start!” Grinning from ear to ear, the blonde Meister hummed happily as she moved past the living room of their apartment before heading towards the kitchen.

 

For some reason, Black Star had to go on some kind of a training regime and for who knows what Soul agreed to go with him. She had been waiting all week for her partner to leave, she was getting tired of having to deal with everything that had been going on recently. Speaking of…

 

Hearing a loud clatter behind her, the teenager frowned before looking over her shoulder. Pouncing around the house, her eyes locked onto Blair as she watched the magical cat chasing something around. “Blair… what is that?” Skidding towards the door, the feline blinked before looking but at her situational owner.

 

“Oh, morning Maka. A little mousy got into the house… somehow. I’m just trying to catch it.” She winked, before taking off after it once more. Rubbing the bridge of her nose, Maka sighed before continuing where she had left off.

 

Hopefully, since Soul wasn’t here Blair would be a bit more placid. She seemed to relish taking pleasure in abusing her poor partner… and taunting her to. ‘Not that she knows any better…’ She didn’t even think the cat knew it was bothering her. But, that was a problem for another time.

 

For the next two days, it was nothing but rest and relaxation for her. No school, no Afreet hunting, no insane teachers, pain in the ass fathers, psychotic friends or anything else that fell under the criteria. Nope, she was going to enjoy herself.

 

Setting the burner on the stove, Maka hummed once more as she moved around her kitchen to make breakfast for herself and Blair. Cracking a few eggs on the skillet, the Meister continued her gentle dance as minutes ticked by before finishing the meals.

 

“Hey Blair, I made breakfast. It’s on the kitchen counter alright?” Hearing a loud meow in return, the teenager chuckled to herself before moving over to the living room. Sitting down tiredly, she ate quickly as her free hand moved to the book she had set out the night before.

 

‘Alright, time to finish you if it’s the last thing I do!’ She had been trying to kill this book for a week now but with all the interruptions in her life, she was beginning to think she wouldn’t. But, it seemed she was starting to earn that time back.

 

Scooping up the last of her eggs, the blonde swallowed quickly before nudging her plate aside in favor of leaning back on her couch. Crossing her legs as she flipped over to the page where she had left off, the blonde smiled quietly before getting to work.

 

“HEY GET BACK HERE MOUSY, WE’RE NOT DONE PLAYING!” Hearing a loud crash above her, a vain over the blonde’s brow quickly grew before she sighed softly. ‘Calm down, she’s just a cat chasing a mouse. It’s not like she’s going to do something reckless.’

 

Hearing another loud crash, Maka’s eyes widened in surprise before growling as she heard a few more yowls in the rooms above her. “Crap, crap, I think I broke it! Is this thing supposed to bend this way?” Snapping her book shut, the blonde rubbed the bridge of her nose before standing back up.

 

‘Fine, let’s not play around.’ If life wanted to mess with her, fine. She’d get it out of the way early so she could go back to reading in peace. Moving towards the staircase, the blonde stormed up quickly before grinding her teeth as she saw her bedroom door cracked open.

 

“Blair, what are you doing in my room?!” Shoving her door all the way open, the Meister didn’t know what to expect but she knew by now seeing something like this shouldn’t really surprise her. Balancing on the shelf above her bedframe, the little purple cat stuck her tongue out as she tried to nudge the mouse currently dangling away from her into her maw.

 

“Al-most, gotcha!” Crying out as she fell forward off her perch, Blair flopped onto the teen's bed before bouncing lightly. “Darn, it got away again!” This was the third time she almost had it! Blinking as a shadow fell over her, the feline looked up now before smiling sheepishly.

 

“Hi Maka!” Letting out a mew of surprise as she was picked up by the back of her neck, Blair looked back at Maka’s unamused face in confusion. “Something on your mind sweetie?” Glaring back at her, Maka sighed before moving her over to her floor and dropping her on it. “Stop tearing up my room! If you want to be a cat fine, but don’t be so loud! I’m trying to read.” She huffed.

 

Turning her head to the side, Blair nodded before smiling back at her. “Ok, I’ll try to be stealthier from now on!” Pressing against her temple, the blonde nodded before stepping over her and leaving her room. As she closed her door, however, a loud cry made her cringe.

 

Parting the door once more, Maka poked her head in as she saw a small pile of cluttered papers on her desk where the cat’s tail was currently sticking out of. ‘I’m not going to have my peace until she catches this thing am I?’ Groaning from the stupid question she asked herself, Maka moved over to her desk before shoving the documents and textbooks off the downed cat as she quietly wailed.

 

“Owe, owe, owe! Why do books hurt people?” This is why she never read them. Looking around her room, the Meister soon found the mouse in question as the small creature stood on the shelf above her desk. Reaching forward, the tiny thing tried to run but the blonde wasn’t about to play games with it.

 

Plucking it up swiftly, Maka huffed once again before looking back at a startled Blair. “You have a human form. Next time use it to reach for things in high places!” She literally just spent thirty seconds catching it when Blair had been doing it for the better half of the morning!

 

Blinking slowly, the cat pouted before sitting upright. “Aww, but that’s no fun! I like chasing cute little mousy’s in my real form and then playing with them in my other one!” She whined. Shaking her head, Maka sighed before moving the mouse over towards Blair’s face.

 

“Here, just take it already. I’d like to get back to my book if you wouldn't mind.” Looking up at Maka with awestruck eyes, the little cat mewed happily before a puff of purple smoke overtook her. “Thank you, Maka! You’re too good to me~.” She moaned. Waving away the cloud, the blonde Meister soon blushed as she saw the naked cat girl kneeling in front of her expectantly.

 

Feeling her cheeks light up as she saw Blair’s eyes closed, the Neko held her mouth open as she waited patiently for her reward. Looking down at the mouse in her hand as she dangled it over her mouth, the heat in the teenager's cheeks grew considerably. ‘I-I-Is she really going to make me feed it to her…?’

 

Cracking open an eye, Blair closed her mouth now before pouting. “Aww, don’t tease meeee! This isn’t the foreplay I enjoy. Please give it to me, I’m so hungry!” She whined before opening her mouth back up. Shivering as she stared down at her very naked cat girl as she began trailing her fingers over her throat, Maka couldn’t help it.

 

“Ehhh…” Cupping her mouth instantly from her quiet moan, the Meister blushed furiously as her hand let go of the mouse. Hearing a loud wail below her, the blonde shuddered before looking back down. Watching Blair as she made loud and deliberate salacious noises, the purple haired Neko kept her lips parted as she cracked her eyes open.

 

Watching in shock as she saw the small creature trying to scamper upwards, it soon proved it was indeed trapped. Closing her mouth around it, the cat girl smiled viciously before tilting her head back and swallowing.

 

Keeping her eyes traced on Blair’s throat as she watched the tiny bulge go all the way down, Maka couldn’t take it. Covering her mouth as she tried to control herself, the blonde quickly turned away to hide her face. ‘G-Get a hold of yourself!’ It was just a mouse! It wasn’t anything special… but why did Blair have to use her human form!

 

“Oh, Ma-ka~.” Taking a deep breath, the scythe Meister calmed down before turning back around. “What is it Blair-“Screeching as her face was smashed into the Neko’s chest, Blair giggled as she hugged her owners face into her bosoms. “Thanks for the little meal~. He’s wiggling all nice and happy in my widdle tummy!” She cooed, before taking a hold of one of the blonde’s hands and moving it over her bare navel.

 

Shivering as she felt the older girls belly gurgling, Maka had to quickly push herself back as she felt something thumb against her hand from the inside of the catgirls stomach. Panting softly as she tried to calm down, Make looked back up at Blair as the older woman furrowed her brow.

 

“Huh? Is everything all right Maka sweetie?” She cooed softly with worry. Covering her eyes as she tried to get the mental images out of her mind, the younger girl nodded before pointing a shaky finger towards her open door. “Y-Y-Yes… everything’s fine. C-Could you please leave now. I-I’d like to get back to what... what I was doing…” She stuttered out softly.

 

Folding her ears back as she pouted, Blair nodded silently before waving to her. “Ok Maka… I’ll leave you alone now…” She mumbled as her tail fell down between her legs. Ignoring the sad tone she heard, the teenager didn’t dare open her eyes. She couldn’t have another event like this happen. She could already feel its effects on her…

 

Hearing the door close gently, Maka moved her hand aside before making sure she really was alone. Walking over to the door in a hurry, she made sure to lock it before turning back around, her face entirely red as she began to sweat. ‘T-To close…’ Moaning softly, the teenager blushed considerably as she twisted her legs. She was getting wet… Moving over towards her desk chair, the blonde sat down in a hurry as she turned her computer on.

 

“Come on, come on, boot up damn it!” She needed to take care of this fast! As her device turned on, the embarrassed girl quickly opened her browser before going to her secret tab she had off to the corner of the screen. It was a good thing she didn’t let Soul into her room. She’d die if he ever saw this. Even if it was her computer she didn’t want to take any chances. No one could find out about her dirty little secret, it was just too humiliating.

 

Opening the website up, a video soon occupied the screen as the blonde Meister pulled down her checkered skirt. Kicking the garment away, she sat back down flushed before leaning back in her chair. ‘J-Just a quick watch like always… t-then I’ll get back to my book. Y-Y-Yeah…’

 

Moving her hand over to the mouse, Maka soon paused before blushing harder. “A-And, play…” Letting the video buffer for a moment, a shaky camera came into view as she saw it filming a woman laying on a large red bed, her body as bare as the day she was born.

 

Looking to be about twenty or twenty-one in age, the naked woman winked to the camera before lifting something into view. Panting as she saw the tiny creature in the woman’s hand, Maka began to pant once again. For the longest time, she had hidden this secret… hidden it from her friends. But, she just couldn’t bear to tell them. She couldn’t bare them finding out her dark and dirty little fetish.

 

‘Y-Yes…’ Moaning freely as she watched the woman lifting the small creature up over her mouth, Maka panted in bliss as her right hand dug into her panties. She loved seeing this video. She loved seeing this random stranger… playing with another life. She loved seeing it so… powerless. This was the hottest thing she had ever witnessed. And it had been something she watched at least once a day, every day since she discovered it. She just couldn’t kick the habit.

 

Drooling a bit as she let her tongue hang out, Maka flushed crimson as she fingered herself. This was her favorite part. Lowering the struggling creature into her mouth, the camera zoomed in as it showed it falling towards the back of the woman’s throat.

 

Thrusting her fingers harder, Maka nodded as she waited for what was about to happen. She had memorized every scene by now but she was always eager to see what was going to happen next! Looking back over to the camera and giving her a wink, almost like the woman was winking at her personally, she soon tilted her head back, and let out a seductive moan, before dooming the thrashing tiny morsel in her mouth, and swallowing it alive.

 

Crying out in ecstasy, Maka moaned louder then she anticipated before her arched back fell back into her chair, her hand and panties now stained with her excitement. Panting where she sat, the blonde tried to catch her breath but it wasn’t working.

 

This video did something to her every time. And she could barely breathe after each and every watch. Sighing softly as the four-minute video ended, Maka blushed as she lifted her hand up to close it, only for her cheeks to darken further as she saw them glisten from the computer light, and the shiny fluids coating her digits.

 

“Gross…” Wiping her hand off on her soiled panties, Maka nodded before closing the tab, erasing her browser history, and hiding the secret area once more before finally shutting her computer back off. Falling against her seat, the blonde’s eyes cracked open as she glanced over at the clock above her.

 

’10:03 am…’ What a way to start the day… Leaning up, the Meister stretched out her arms before yawning. ‘I guess it’s alright. I can still go back and try to finish my book.’ It wasn’t late or anything. Just, weird. She had never done it this early before.

 

Kicking her chair back as she rolled away, Maka smiled before standing up and tugging off her panties. Kicking the soggy undergarments to the floor, the blonde moved over towards her dresser to retrieve a fresh pair before pulling her skirt back up as well.

 

Looking her disheveled state over in the small mirror hanging on the back of her door, Maka nodded before unlocking it and leaving in a hurry. She wanted to get back to the part she left off on. It was getting good before everything that had happened that morning.

 

As she left her room, the Meister quickly traveled down her staircase… completely unaware that she hadn’t been as alone as she had first thought. Lifting her head out from underneath her blonde owner’s bedsheets, Blair’s face was neutral as she looked around silently.

 

Hopping off Maka’s bed, and now back in her cat form, the small purple Bombay stalked over to the discarded panties still on the ground before a wide grin spread over her feline features. “Naughty, naughty Maka baby~. Now it’s time for me to play~.” She giggled.

 

Leaning down and giving the panties a preemptive taste, Blaire licked her lips, before leaving the room as well. She had to plan now. One way or another, now that she knew Maka’s *little* secret, she was going to have a lot of fun with her…

 

 

 

Whether she wanted it or not…

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

“Makaaaaaa~, oh Maka cutie~. Come on, wakey, wakey my little Maka Mousy~.”

 

 

Hearing the constant prodding of Blair’s voice hanging over her head as she slept, Maka groaned quietly before cracking open her tired eyes. ‘Did I fall asleep?’ She was just reading her book, wasn’t she? It was unlike her to nod off to stories like that.

 

Yawning, the blonde leaned up before rubbing her eyes. “Hey, what time is it Blair? Blair?” Blinking slowly, Maka looked around before her eyes quickly hardened. Shaking off all fatigue in an instant, Maka stood up abruptly as her instincts kicked in.

 

She wasn’t in her apartment anymore… or, was she? Turning her head around as she observed the room she was in, the Meister felt a chill run down her spine. Everything in her living room looked the same… but there was one stark contrast. Everything was huge.

 

Looking all around as she observed her surroundings, the blonde nodded now as she saw the belongings she and her partner owned. This was an exact replica of her apartment, but gigantic in comparison. If it was a fake, it was certainly a good one. She didn’t see a single thing off about it… well, except her. Even the same book she had been reading rested on the large cushions beside her not far off.

 

Looking down at herself and then back to her surroundings another shiver traveled over the teenager now. ‘Maybe nothing’s changed… maybe, it’s just me…’ Could she have shrunk? It made the most sense since everything else seemed to be exact to scale but her.

 

The question then would be, why did she shrink? Or better yet, how? Letting her mind do the work for her, the blonde’s brow furrowed before the troubled look she wore soon shifted into one of rage. “BLAAAAAAIR!” Hearing a happy meow right above her, Maka looked up before stiffening.

 

Resting in her usual form as she lounged on the back of the couch, the purple cat stared back at her happily as her tail swung lightly behind her. ‘E-Even she looks huge…’ If she had to compare her height to the cat's, then she guessed she was only about 2 inches in measurements. She was so tiny…

 

Blushing at the startling realization, the blonde shoved the strange rush of excitement she felt aside in favor of anger. “BLAIR! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!” Staring down at the teensy girl as she pointed an accusatory finger her way, Blair couldn’t help but giggle.

 

“Aww, is my little Maka mousy angry at me? But I thought you wanted to be like this? After all… that little video you showed me earlier seemed to make you really happy~.” She purred. Feeling the breath in her lungs hitch, Maka’s eyes shot open to new proportions as they beaded. ‘N-N-No way…’ She locked the door, and… and she erased her history! How did Blair know about it?!

 

Staring back at the shivering teen as she began to sweat, Blair’s smile widened. “And here I thought you wanted to have some fun~. You looked so cute today with your tongue hanging out like an animal in heat. I figured you’d thank me for going out of my way to make your dreams the real deal.” She mewed.

 

Cupping her mouth, Maka was horrified. Not by what Blair had said but by the fact… someone knew about her dirty little secret. ‘N-No…’ She couldn’t. No one could. It was wrong! Trembling on the sofa as she felt her fears rising, a small pool of tears began to form under the Meister’s eyes.

 

‘S-She knows…’ If anyone knew… her reputation would be ruined. Her social life would be shot… her partner, what would Soul think too?! Noticing the panicked state Maka was in, Blair quickly stood up. “H-Hey, why are you crying Maka?! I did this so we could have fun, not to tease you or anything!” She whined.

 

Ignoring her words, Maka shook her head as tears streamed down her cheeks. “I… I… I d-don’t like that stuff! It’s wrong!” She stammered out loudly. Feeling herself bounce as the ground shook, the teenager fumbled for a moment before feeling her breath hitch once more.

 

Landing in front of the smaller girl, Blair pouted as she sat in front of the shrunken Meister. “Don’t lie to me, Maka… I’m not judging you, you know. All I did was shrink you so you and I could have some fun. After all, I liked what you did for me earlier this morning.” Blair grinned.

 

Staring back up at the cat wordlessly, Maka felt her cheeks darkened before she looked away. “B-B-Blair, I-I don’t… I don’t like it… I-I swear…” She stuttered out horribly. Sighing, the magical kitten pouted before shaking her head. “No, you still don’t get it. I love what we watched this morning Maka baby. I’m into playing with shrunken things too.” She giggled.

 

Looking back at Blair in surprise, the blonde frowned knowing she was kind of telling the truth. But, it wasn’t the same… was it? She was a cat. Cats liked to hunt. What she liked… well… Staring down at the ground, Maka shivered before shaking her head.

 

“C-Can you please change me back Blair… and, and promise me you won’t tell anyone about this. I can’t let anyone find out about that video. It was a mistake… I-I’m really not-“ Pausing as she was cut off by a puff of purple smoke, Maka coughed briefly as she fanned away the hazy mist.

 

“Now, now my little Maka mousy~. I told you not to lie to your Blair. If you keep doing that… I might just have to punish you~.” As the smoke began to vanish, the teenager froze as her face began to brighten considerably. Gazing up into Blair’s eyes as the cat girl sat in front of her completely bare, Maka felt her voice completely gone. She was no longer in the presence of a cat... but a giantess...

 

Trembling as she looked on at the purple haired titan in front of her, anything else she could say would be completely useless. It was in fact, a lie after all. “Ehhh…” Covering her mouth in dismay, Maka clenched her eyes shut as she tried to control herself. But, it wasn’t working.

 

Twitching her ears, Blair leaned her head down as she let her breasts hover over the blonde completely eclipsing the light from up above. “Aww, did my widdle Maka baby moan just now? Is it because of the giant cutie Blair? You do like it, I knew it~.” Blair giggled.

 

Keeping her eyes clenched tightly, Maka shook her head but she couldn’t say anything else to defend herself. Blair was right. She was getting turned on again. Pressing her thighs together as she ground her legs, the teenager felt more tears escape her. This was humiliating!

 

“Aww, don’t cry Maka sweetie~. Blair isn’t going to say a single word of this to anyone. I promise. This will just be our, *little* secret.” She giggled her own play of words amusing her greatly. ‘S-She won’t tell anyone?’ She just promised…

 

Cracking open an eye carefully, Maka shifted her gaze up to Blair’s hanging breasts before feeling her legs shaking beneath her. ‘S-She does look cute…’ Would she think less of her now knowing that she was into this? It wasn’t just one fetish but many! Giant woman… being shrunken… having her freedom taken away… those were just a couple of the things she loved. Would the purpled haired Neko really understand?

 

“Besides, I’ve wanted to do this to you for a long time~,” Blair whispers huskily, her mouth resting right in front of the stiffening girl. Opening her eyes slowly as she looked back at Blair in shock, the Neko licked her lips as they watched one another. “Y-You… you have?”

 

Purring happily, Blair nodded her head before winking at her. “Uh huh~. I’ve been trying to thank you for a while now for letting me stay with you and Souly. I make sure to greet him every morning with a great big hug! But you… you don’t like it when I hug you usually.” She pouted before her smiled returned once more.

 

“Nope, you wanted something else. So this kitty’s been watching you Maka-poo~. I’ve seen what you’re into and I approve. I love the feeling of little mice running away from me~. But, I’ve always wondered what it would be like to play with a teensy tiny human instead. And you’ve just made my fantasy come true.” She mewed happily before blowing against the shuddering girl.

 

Falling to her knees as the Neko’s breath washed over her, Maka breathed it in before panting. ‘S-S-She wants to play with me… I, I couldn’t possibly stop her either.’ It was like a fantasy perfectly written out. A perverted, sick, fantasy… Why was she so excited?!

 

Moving one of her shivering hands down towards the hem of her skirt, the blonde bit her lips as she tried to resist. This was wrong in so many ways. Eying the teenager as she tried in vain to ignore her words, Blair continued to purr as she licked her lips.

 

“I decided to try and find out what else you like Maka but you’ve hidden you secret life from everyone so well. I couldn’t even find that video you were watching earlier! Too bad, I wanted to see it again… But, that’s ok. It just means I get to experiment with you… and see what turns you on the most. Congratulations Maka… you’re now just my glorified cat toy~.” She moaned out.

 

Panting harder, Maka blushed heavily as she felt her body starting to heat up. Why did she have to belittle her now?! And why was this adding onto the feelings she was already confused about? Eyeing her closely, Blair giggled as she saw her playfully cruel words being taken how she had hoped. It seemed her Maka was a little subby all along. That was perfect for her though. It was time to find out just how much she could control the smaller girl.

 

“Well, what are you waiting for cutie? Strip!” Blair snapped, her eyes gleaming with mischief as she relished in the look of horror the smaller girl wore. Gazing back at Neko speechlessly, Maka blushed harder as she glanced down at her clothes. ‘She’s making me s-strip for her…?’

 

Grinding her legs back and forth, the blonde Meister whimpered before looking back at Blair only to flinch from the glare she was being given. “Well? I’m waiting!” Clenching her fists, the smaller girl bit her lower lip as she began to move slowly.

 

‘N-No, I-I-I can’t do this…’ She shouldn’t be doing this… so why was her skirt already off? Letting the checkered garment fall past her knees, Maka couldn’t look up at the older woman as she began tugging on her shirt next. She was being controlled, she had to be! There was just no way… no way this was actually… turning her on…

 

Being commanded by a giantess… it, it was… “Ehhhh!” Letting out a sharp moan as she dropped her yellow shirt to the couch beneath her, Maka felt tears pool under her eyes as she stood in her plain white bra and panties before the naked… no, before, her, naked Blair…

 

Smiling approvingly at the show of submissiveness, Blair clicked her tongue before shaking her head. “Did I say stop mousy? Now the rest~.” Shivering silently, Maka soon nodded as she moved her hands around her back before pulling the clips apart that held her bra on.

 

Slipping her arms through and letting it fall forward, Maka panted quietly as the visible wet stain in her panties began to grow. “B-B-Blair… c-can I at least keep on my pant-“ Cutting off the smaller girl as she slammed her hand down beside her tossing the girl into the air as she screamed, Blair shook her head slowly as her piercing eyes bore into her.

 

“Do not disobey your cute giant Mistress! If I say strip you strip Maka! If you disobey me again… I’ll just have to eat you like the little mousy you are…” She warned. Feeling her blood run cold, Maka’s eyes widened to new proportions as she looked up at Blair speechlessly. She had never heard her use a tone like that... It was so hot!

 

Licking her lips slowly, the purple haired cat girl opened her mouth wide as she wiggled her tongue around for the smaller girl to see. Gazing back into her opened maw, Maka was roused now much to her embarrassment. Her mouth… she could feel her hot breath wafering out over her. It felt… wonderful…

 

Gazing back down at her dampening panties, Maka clenched her eyes shut before whimpering louder. Moving her hands away from her bare breasts, the Meister hooked her thumbs under her undergarments before giving them a sharp tug downward.

 

Letting the slickened piece of cloth fall down her legs, the blonde felt a rush of excitement the likes of which she had never experienced before. She was completely naked, in the presence of someone else. Just how depraved could she get? Flicking her tail back and forth approvingly, Blair chuckled as she watched Maka standing at attention. ‘Just like the good obedient pet you truly are.’ The Neko grinned.

 

She always wanted to have her very own plaything. Who knew Maka was such a willing participant all this time. She could have been having so much fun with her from the start! Smiling lasciviously, the cat girl soon rose as she kneeled in front of the smaller girl. She’d just have to make up for lost time it seemed. And she knew right where to start.

 

Arching her back happily, Blair soon leaned forward before slamming her hands down on either side of the shrunken girl trapping her between them much to her shock. Sweating as she watched the giantess hovering over her, all Maka could see were the two mountainous orbs dangling over her. Gazing up at Blair’s breasts as they hung perfectly, no sag or presence of gravity required it seemed, the blonde could only marvel.

 

‘I-Is this what Soul feels like whenever he sees them…?’ Moving a hand slowly towards her crotch, the miniature Meister tried to touch her aching quim, but a sharp hiss from the Neko froze her in her place. “No! Bad Maka! You don’t get to touch yourself until I say so! Mousy’s listen to their kitty Mistress’s or else they get eaten!” She snapped angrily.

 

Whimpering in pain, Maka nodded weakly as she pulled her hand back. She wanted nothing more than to touch herself. She had never been as turned on in her life as she was now. The video she watched religiously… it was nothing, compared to what she was feeling now. She was living her fantasy’s out… and it seemed Blair was deriving great pleasure from giving them to her.

 

Perhaps… playing along wouldn’t be so bad. Gulping as she made up her mind, as hard as that was, Maka, nodded. “Yes... M-Mistress Blair.” Grinning from ear to ear, Blair began lowering her chest down now as she felt her own excitement beginning to rise. She loved her human form, it made feeling's like this, all the more, arousing.

 

“Good girl~. Now here’s your reward for being my obedient little toy~.” She cooed. Looking up at Blair wordlessly, Maka soon paled as she saw the cat girl’s breasts lowering over her. ‘I-Is she going to crush me?!’ Panicking as her survival instincts kicked in, Maka tried to move out of the way quickly… but, her legs, why were they frozen!

 

Gulping as she felt her knee’s shaking beneath her, Maka shook her head. ‘S-She’s not going to h-hurt me…’ So that meant she had nothing to fear. So why was she so scared then?! As the two massive orbs of flesh fell over her now, the teenager said nothing, before finally closing her eyes.

 

She couldn’t run even if she wanted to. This was simply too much for her to process. And the pain between her legs was overriding her sense of survival. She was completely at Blair’s mercy. Falling down onto the couch as she pressed her bosoms into the comfy sofa, Blair mewed happily as she bounced on her chest.

 

“Aww, much better~. How does it feel my little Maka mousy? Do you like it?” Blair inquired sweetly. Feeling something struggling between her breasts, the cat girl purred as she enjoyed the pleasant sensations she was receiving. “Mmm, meow~, I think you do like them! Well, guess what… there all yours tonight baby. Your Mistress is feeling generous. I’ll make sure that you get to play with each, and, every part of my beautiful body~. I'll give you the full tour~.” She moaned with pride.

 

She was going to pay Maka back for all her kindness, even if she had to get a little rough for her… not that she cared. She liked it rough! Gasping for air as she small pockets came and went, Maka, panted as she felt the sweltering heat all around her from the Neko’s gigantic breasts. They felt so soft and plump. They were nothing like her own. Wiggling around as she tried to move her arms at all, the Meister whined as she found she couldn’t so much as lift a finger in her current state.

 

She was being sandwiched completely… and she loved every moment of it. Nuzzling her face into the cat girl’s chest, the teenager shuddered as she enjoyed the sticky warmth all around her. Was Blair sweating? This should be gross but it was turning her on even more.

 

Feeling the pressure around her suddenly tighten, the shrunken girl didn’t know what to expect from her cozy prison but the sudden feeling of her body compacted caught her off guard. She was being squeezed too tight!

 

Pressing on the outside of her breasts, Blair grinned evilly as she pushed them as hard as she could together before grinding them back and forth and up and down. “So cute, I can feel you struggling! You’re such a cute little mousy Maka, I love it!” She wailed happily.

 

Wrapping her arms around her chest as she tried to tighten her hold, the magical cat let out a mew as she felt all struggles ceasing. ‘You can’t move, can’t breathe… you’re complexly at my mercy~.’ This was so hot! Thankfully though her magic made Maka durable enough for this. She wanted to get much rougher as the night went on… amongst other things…

 

Crying out in discomfort, Maka grit her teeth as she felt her body being crushed, this was too intense! Blair’s breasts, they felt so soft, but the force behind them was grinding her so hard! She was going to break at this size. Sobbing into the giantess as she felt her body restricted beyond her control, there was nothing the blonde Meister could do, but wait until Blair was finished. She was powerless to her…

 

As she sat on the couch, different ideas crossed the Cat girl’s mind, much just as perverted as this, but, she promised Maka she’d get a full tour of her body… perhaps a literal one was in order. Licking her lips, the Neko smiled darkly before letting her breasts go.

 

Looking down between her bosoms as she saw the teenager plastered to her skin, Blair giggled softly. “Aww, does my little Mousy love her kitty cat this much? You’re too sweet!” She cooed teasingly before pinching the shrunken girl by her midsection and pulling her off.

 

Panting as she was exposed to fresh air, Maka coughed as she tried to catch her breath. ‘I-I’m not dead…?’ She was in there for so long though, and she couldn’t breathe… what happened? Looking towards Blair for answers to her wordless question, the cat girl simply smiled back at her, a perverse look dancing across her features.

 

“That confused look on your face is soooo cute Maka mousy~. I love seeing you like this… so weak, and so helpless. Why don’t you let your Blair help you?” She purred gutturally before lifting the shrunken girl over her head.

 

Breathing deeply as she watched the naked giantess wordlessly, Maka was speechless as she felt a wave of familiarity pass over her. She… she felt like she had seen this before. Raising the teenager over her lips, Blair blew on the naked girl gently, letting her warm breath wash over her damp body.

 

Sniffing her breath shamelessly as she felt herself being turned on further, Maka had to resist the urge not to touch herself once again. It was much harder now though. The way Blair was looking at her… the way she was moving closer towards her lips. The way she was opening her mouth, exposing her pink inner throat… the scent of the food she had eaten earlier still lingering from her unwashed mouth…

 

Feeling her eyes suddenly widen, Maka paled. It finally dawned on her why this seemed like Deja vu… Blair was acting out the video she had been worshiping, scene for scene. Pursing her lips as she gave the Meister a kiss in the air along with a wink, the Neko opened her mouth back up before she began lowering the smaller girl towards her mouth.

 

‘S-S-She really did see it to…’ Trembling, the blonde felt a feeling unlike any other at this moment. It felt, pleasant. Like she was being accepted for her shameful act. Sniffling as a small trail of tears peeked from her eyes, Maka smiled as she felt Blair’s breath bath her, as she fully entered the catgirls mouth.

 

Moving Maka into her waiting maw, the purple haired kitty smirked before letting go. Eeping as she slipped from the older girls fingers, the shrunken girl grunted as she bounced off of Blair’s springy tongue before laying there in a daze. She was speechless. She was really inside a giantess' mouth...

 

Resting on her back as she slowly slid around, the Meister slowly started to smile as she looked at the roof of her friend’s mouth. ‘T-Thank you…’ This… this was a dream come true. No longer being able to contain herself, Maka’s hand moved towards her quim as she fervently began to stroke herself. Orders be damned… she needed to now. It hurt so much!

 

Hearing the squeaking moans from inside her mouth, Blaire’s open mouth curled into a smile before she stood up slowly as to not disturb her… enthusiastic mousy. Making her way towards the bathroom, the purple haired cat girl looked at her reflection in the mirror as she felt herself growing excited now too.

 

She could see her Maka, moaning passionately on her tongue as she fingered herself senseless. She looked too adorable! Moving her delicate fingers down her stomach, the Neko soon rested them over her trimmed neither lips before idly touching her outer lips.

 

‘We’re going to have a lot of fun tonight Maka, yes we are~.’ Giggling from her perverse thoughts, her laughter soon brought the Meister’s attention back to her present. Blinking as she continued to touch herself, the blonde looked up slowly before feeling her breath hitch.

 

She could see herself… s-she was masturbating on a giantess’s tongue… and she could see it happening, thanks to the mirror in front of her. Crying out as she began to finger herself harder, Maka grit her teeth as she drove her fingers into her quim viciously. This was the hottest thing she had ever seen! Not even the video she watched earlier had anything on this.

 

She felt like her soul was resonating all on its own! Or, perhaps it was Blair’s she was resonating with. Gazing up at the loving smile Blair was giving her back as she kept her mouth open for her to watch, Maka smiled back at her weakly.

 

‘M-Mistress…’ Almost as if her thoughts had been said aloud, Blair giggled softly as she moved her free hand up to her breast. Giving her firm chest a squeeze, the Neko smiled lewdly as she played with her pert nipple. She could watch this all day. But, it didn’t look like Maka had that long. In fact, she was already finishing up. Maybe she should give her a hand before she did…

 

Crying out in surprise as she was shoved backward, the shrunken blonde tried to look outside of the Neko’s mouth but Blair’s tongue was rising above her. Kicking her feet a bit as her legs were spread apart, the teenager wanted to know what was going on, but, she soon figured it out. Her kitty wanted to play with her…

 

Letting out a raspy moan, Maka’s eyes rolled back as she felt Blair’s tongue slap into her aching quim. Pushing the smaller girl into the roof of her mouth, the naked giantess leaned back into the wall behind her as she toyed with the helpless girl currently writhing between her teeth.

 

She could taste something in her mouth now other than the shrunken girl. She was close. Purring as she drove her tongue harder into her captive pet, Blair’s ears twitched as a high pitched wail echoed out from inside her humid chasm.

 

Screaming as she felt her climax arrive, no subtlety was there as Maka bucked into the pink organ between her legs. This, this was euphoria. This was heaven! Letting out gasping cries as her high lasted longer than any she had ever had, the pleasurable peek soon fell off before the blonde flopped into Blair’s tongue, her strength all but gone as she felt drained completely.

 

She felt, perfect. Feeling drops of Blair’s spit fall onto her naked form, Maka bathed in them as she smiled happily. “Thank you Bla-, M-Mistress… T-Thank you…” She muttered out weakly. Her whole body, it was tingling wonderfully. She could stay like this forever…

 

Feeling her limp form being shifted around inside of the cat girl’s mouth, Maka was soon laid back completely as she was positioned away from the Neko’s teeth. “Did you like it mousy? Did you like your kitty playing with you? Did you like being Blair’s cat toy? Hmm?” Blair taunted cheekily as her own fingers continued to stroke her folds.

 

Nodding tiredly as she felt the giant tongue wiggling beneath her, Maka smiled as she heard Blair’s voice thundering all around her. She was in her mouth after all, but, it didn’t hurt. She was talking low enough so it wouldn’t… just for her… Turning her head to the side, the teenager blushed faintly before leaning her lips down.

 

Kissing Blair on her tongue, the Meister knew she probably couldn’t feel her little act of affection, but, it was more for her anyways. “Well guess what my Maka mousy? I promised to give you a full tour of my body… but, I never said it would be from the outside…” She whispered her voice nearly to faint for even the blonde to hear.

 

‘F-Full, tour…?’ Wondering what the magical cat was talking about, she didn’t have to think hard on it very long. Feeling her eyes grow wide, Maka looked up in an instant as she started sliding backward. “B-B-Blair?!” Gripping onto the spongy tongue she laid on, the Meister soon panicked. She was tilting her head back!

 

Raising her chin in the air, Blair’s lips curled into a Cheshire like grin as she closed her mouth, sealing both the darkness and Maka inside it. If she wanted to experience what it was like to be her helpless pray, then she had better be prepared for the consequences afterward. She was a predator after all. And she had a delicious little toy already slipping into the back of her throat. She was now, simply… her food…

 

Screaming as she slid down the slippery wet appendage she found herself on, Maka’s eyes were wide as she looked all around the pitch black cavern she was trapped in. “B-Blair! Blair wait! M-M-Mistress!” Screaming for the Neko to stop, the teen’s plea’s fell on deaf ears as her grip on the rigid tongue, was finally lost.

 

Falling backward, Maka cried as she hit the back of Blair’s throat before gravity began to pull her downward. “BLAIR, P-PLEASE, HELP ME! BLAIR! BLAAAAAAIR!” Tracing the bulge in her throat, the purple haired cat girl gulped as she felt, and heard, the tiny screams and struggles of her owner, all the way down past her throat, and, then there was nothing...

 

Lowering her head back down, the Neko licked her lips before sighing happily. “Thanks for the meal, my little Mousy~.” Looking back at her reflection in the mirror, Blair moved her index finger over her tummy before tracing light circles over her navel. She could already picture it. She could see the horrified look on Maka’s face, once she landed in her belly.

 

It was turning her on so much! Biting her lower lip, the Magical kitten purred happily before bringing her damp fingers up to her lips. Tasting her own excitement for what was to come, Blair mewed before strutting out of the bathroom and back into the Livingroom she had been in before.

 

Jumping into the air and bouncing on the couch, the cat girl giggled knowing her every movement had to be jarring Maka inside her. Hopefully, though her stomach was thick enough for her voice not to be heard. After all, the fun was only just beginning.

 

Reaching over the side of the couch, Blair picked up the phone before dialing the all too familiar number she used whenever she wanted to have a little fun.  Waiting for the ring to end, a bubbly voice soon answered perking Blair up immediately. She was hoping she, in particular, would answer it first.

 

“Hellooooo~ 'b34;'?” Giggling, Blair smiled in her usual cat-like fashion. “Hey, Patty its Blair~, meow~. How are you and Lizzy doing?” Hearing an excited squeal on the other end, the Neko purred happily back. She always loved talking with the Thompson sisters. They brought some interesting antics to her usual brand of fun… and she had just the idea for tonight. She wasn’t done with Maka yet. Oh no, she had much more in store for the conflicted Meister.

 

“We’re doin good! We’re going out tonight! You should totally come with us! Kid’s not here though… But, Liz says she wants to go drinking~.” She cooed on the other end. Licking her lips, Blair bit her lip as she had to stifle a happy moan. Things were lining up much better then she could have planned.

 

“Oh, that sounds perfect! But… why not you two come over to our place tonight? I’ll provide the drinks, and we can play~. Little Souly isn’t here for the whole weekend and Maka… well, I’ll show you the surprise when you get here, kay?” Hearing a thoughtful hum on the other end, a bubbly laughter was soon heard before she could hear Patty yelling something to her sister.

 

“Alright, Liz is on board! We’ll be over tonight! Oh, wait… Alright! Liz says to make sure to bring the strong stuff, she’s in a funny mood!” Patty laughed. Licking her lips, Blair nodded before saying her goodbyes. Tossing the phone onto the couch, the Neko purred to herself before leaning back and relaxing.

 

“Aww, did you hear that my Maka mousy? Probably not… but, you’re going to have some friends come over soon. I can’t wait~, meooow~.” Patting her belly, Blair stretched out on the couch tiredly before moving her right hand down past her navel and a little south of there before gently fingering herself.

 

Just thinking about all the games she was going to play tonight was making her wet. A quick pet couldn’t hurt. Besides, she had to kill time before Maka came out anyways. But, she doubted the girl would be happy when she did. Too bad pray didn’t have a say in the matter.

 

 

 

“Sleep tightly Maka baby~. We’ll be seeing more of each other very soon 'b34;'…”

 

 

 

To be continued.

End Notes:

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... Not, Finito.

 

No, the request portion of this story has yet to come. I planned on doing this as a two chapter kind of deal, but, time isn't on my side regretfully. So, expect a part two to come, and yes, it will be before next Halloween, I assure you.

 

Once again, Happy Halloween to my loyal fans.

 

Until next time, stay spooky :3

 

Full tour trip by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Feel free to join us over on Discord for more Giantess stories and art. ^,^ 

 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

 

 

 

 

“BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!”

 

“BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR! P-PLEASE!!!”

 

*Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump…*

 

“P-P-Please… L-Let me out… BLAIR!!!”

 

 

Pounding her fists into the squishy walls of the cat witch’s stomach, Maka sobbed loudly as she continued to bang on the interior of the Bombay as she tried to get her attention. Could she even feel her tiny hands?! Did her presence here even register to the older woman at all?!

 

Gritting her teeth as streams of tears trickled down her cheeks, the diminutive meister cried before shaking her head in dismay. ‘P-P-Please… P-Please, let me out… I-I-I’m sorry…’ She didn’t know what she did to displease Blair… but she was sorry… She was so, so, sorry…

 

Hitting her tiring fists for a final time, Maka slumped over into a pulsating section of Blair’s gut before breaking down completely. Whimpering as she pulled her body close into a fetal position, the teenager hyperventilated softly as she heard the loud gurgling all around her. She was in a stomach… She had been eaten…

 

Her deepest fantasy… the one she tried to hide from everybody she knew… She was living it now. Experiencing everything that came with it… And, it always ended with the thing that was eaten being digested alive, and killed… She was scared senseless… She never wanted this…

 

Digging her fingers into her arms, Maka sniffled as she felt her body heating up. ‘P-Please… not now… Don’t do this to me…’ She couldn’t stand it… She couldn’t stand, being aroused any longer. It was the whole reason why she was even in this place… Inside, of Blair…

 

“Ehmmm…”

 

Clenching her eyes shut and digging her nails into her skin, Maka shook her head, repeatedly telling herself no… To not give in… But it was pointless… She felt it… felt it, burning her… and she wasn’t referring to the stomach acid she was laying in… That didn’t seem to be actively affecting her body… yet.

 

‘What does it matter? I’m going to be digested sooner or later… Why not, go out feeling good…?’ She couldn’t… She couldn’t listen to it… It… It was madness! It was just like the Black Blood had been! Why else would she be thinking these things?!

 

‘Just do it! You’re inside of someone’s stomach! And it’s Blair’s! You know you want to… You’ll never have this chance again… Take it while you can…’ It was true… She wouldn’t have the chance to feel like this again. She wouldn’t feel anything ever again soon enough… So, why was she still resisting?

 

No… It… It was wrong! She couldn’t let someone see her doing something like that! ‘FORGET YOUR PRIDE! WHO’S GOING TO SEE YOU MASTURBATE?!’ Cupping her ears with clenched teeth, Maka panted softly as her crotch tingled in pain. She needed to… She needed to feel something…

 

Blair’s stomach acid was warm… Like bathwater… She could go out on her terms… and feel good doing it… All she needed to do, was give in… ‘Y-Yes…’ It sounded… a lot better than sobbing in pain and waiting for death… And, who would know? Did… it matter if someone did? She wasn’t going to be around much longer to even care…

 

Moving a hand down her arm, and past her belly, Maka hesitated for a moment, before moaning softly as her hand touched her clenched quim. ‘S-So, good…’ It felt, wonderful! Letting out a panting shudder as she stuck her finger in herself, the blonde meister moaned out once more before her tensing body, relaxed…

 

Mewing softly as she writhed in place, Maka panted weakly as she began to play with herself. This feeling… Why did she have to enjoy it so much?! Taking a deep breath and shuddering from the potent smell, the teenager whimpered as her digits sunk deeper into her depths.

 

“B-Blair…” She was in her… In her stomach… She had been eaten… just like her prey… It was like karma… This was her fate after defeating so many kishin's. Instead of feeding their souls to her weapon though, she had been fed to a witch…

 

Cupping her budding breasts with her free hand as she thought about Blair, the little meister moaned as she saw the purple-haired cat woman teasing her mind. Her sexy curves… her playful demeanor… her voracious appetite!

 

Crying out loudly, unable to stop her voice from escaping this time, Maka gave in and let her wails ring out. The gurgling stomach of the larger woman deafened her screams anyway… She was right… No one would know about the shameful acts she was committing right now… And that put her heart at ease…

 

She had spent so much time trying to hide this side of herself to people… that she rarely got to embrace it how she wanted to… And then came Blair… Biting her bottom lip as she wiggled against her captor’s stomach walls, Maka continued to twist and writhe as her fingers furiously probed her aching lower lips. She needed this… Needed, to give in, and let her desires come out!

 

“I-I-I’m prey… I was, e-eaten! I’m just… just her food now!” Feeling her shameful words escaping her lips, Maka slowly began to smile. She said it… She actually said it! The feeling of being so utterly helpless… as she waited to be digested by a larger predator… And when that predator was Blair no less, made her deepest desires fulfilled.

 

She couldn’t have asked for a better person to have done this to her…

 

Hearing a loud splash suddenly, Maka paused her petting but didn’t remove her hands as she continued to fondle herself. ‘What was that…?’ Peering around in the darkness, another suddenly splash caused the meister to jump before something squishy brushed her bare legs.

 

Immediately picking up a new scent in the stale air she was in, Maka bit her lip once more before moving her hand away from her breast to feel what it was that had just entered Blair’s stomach. Pressing her hand into whatever it was still clinging to her leg, the dirty blonde furrowed her brow as she felt her fingers sink into it easily.

 

It… it was, sticky…? Pulling her hand back and giving it a sniff, Maka’s mind began to visualize something for her. She knew this smell… It was sweet and sugary, but its consistency was puffy… like cotton. ‘Is this, marshmallow?’ Hearing more loud plops before the malleable mass suddenly began to collide with her cramped body, the teenager’s eyes widened as it suddenly dawned on her what was going on. She had been so preoccupied with masturbating she didn’t put two and two together. Blair was eating!

 

Smelling the overpowering aroma of sweets now as more and more of the squishy mass of candy was funneled into her airtight prison, Maka was soon pressed into Blair’s stomach walls once more, with a massive coating of the pungent junk food began to encase her.

 

‘W-Why Blair…?!’ Had she not been enough to satisfy her? She needed something to eat afterword because the living girl wasn’t enough to satiate her?! Gritting her teeth as tears began to form once more, Maka began to thrust her fingers back into her quim once again, as she thought about the demeaning actions she was being subjected to.

 

If it wasn’t enough, she had been eaten, she now had to spend the last of her remaining time encased in candy! Leaning into the mushy, prechewed remains of the marshmallows Blair had eaten, Maka moaned as she let the unusual feeling spread around her. It was like she was being pulled into a vat of squishy slime…

 

She was going to be digested with all the other food Blair was eating… It was where she belonged… Crying out as she plunged her fingers as deep as she could, Maka’s eyes rolled back as her orgasm rocked her petite body.

 

Falling limply into the spongy mass of partially chewed candy, the teenager soon closed her eyes as fatigue set in. She felt… so good now… That had been, one of the best orgasms she had ever felt. It was even better than when Blair had orally pleasured her before sending her to her inevitable fate… The fate, all submissive prey shared before their pathetic demise…

 

Rolling onto her back as her body started to sink into the mushy marshmallows, Maka closed her eyes before her body was completely encased in the partially digested food. This… was where she belonged…

 

And she felt happy… to feel so good going out…

 

She could feel it now. Blair’s stomach was beginning to bubble and heat up… This must be what it felt like, to be digested alive…

 

All and all… it wasn’t that bad… It felt, kind of, relaxing…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Humming softly as she paced around Maka and Soul’s apartment, Blair waved her finger as various pumpkin-shaped creatures set up decorations for the cat witch as she prepared for the evening. Things were shaping up to be quite entertaining, to say the least.

 

With Liz and Patty Thompson coming over, the older woman knew she was going to have a good time. Those two always partied with her! Though she had neglected to tell them about what she had done to Maka…

 

Moving a hand down to her bare navel, Blair glanced down with a smirk as she gently rubbed her tummy before taking another bite of the marshmallows, she had been nibbling on over the past ten minutes. ‘I hope she likes her treat in there~.’ Maka was probably hungry… and a little pre-chewed candy might settle her down on her trip from here until tonight.

 

She needed to get the shrunken human out of her one way or another before the night began, and unfortunately for Blair, she had never been good at coughing things she ate back up. Which meant, there was only one direction the blonde could travel. The most the feline could do was make the trip more bearable for her.

 

“Let's see~… Sweets, and magic, tricks, and treats… Yep, that aught a do it!” Blair chirped before moving her hands over her exposed stomach before they began to glow with magic. “Pump-Pumpkin, double, double, boil, and bubble!” Blair squealed excitedly as her stomach began to gurgle audibly.

 

Mewing in delight as she felt the sweets she had just eaten being digested rapidly, the catgirl skipped back over to the kitchen before grabbing a few more things to eat. The more she snacked on, the sooner Maka would come out~. She just needed to make sure she didn’t eat anything unpleasant for her. She had eaten raw tuna one time and the smell that came afterword had been horrific!

 

Cringing from the memory, Blair sighed before shaking her head. ‘Nope, that just won't do!’ She needed Maka’s passage to be nice and smooth~. After all, she would be coming out in the next few hours with her magic churning her bowels like they were… Though, there would probably be a lot coming out also…

 

Tapping her chin in thought as it dawned on her that not only Maka would pass through her but everything else she had eaten over the last couple of days, Blair chuckled weakly before scratching her cheek. “Whoopsie~… I guess I should have thought about that before I ate her…” Hopefully her tiny mousy wouldn’t be too upset with her.

 

Taking a bite from some strawberries that had been resting in a bowl in the fridge, Blair kicked the door shut before walking back over to the living room as she admired her work. Her pumpkin familiars had set up lots of cute decorations! The room had practically been painted purple, orange, and black, with streamers dangling from the ceilings. Drinks of varying quality and alcohol content rested on all conceivable surfaces, and a multitude of snacks had now been presented, ready to be consumed by her two guests.

 

Everything on this end was set up. Now all that was remaining was getting Maka out… and, somehow convincing her to have fun with her two friends. That part the feline still wasn’t sure how she was going to pull off. It took her all morning to get the shy blonde to open up to her desires while she was living them out! Having her agree to give in further was going to be a hard sell, even for the Bombay.

 

Tapping her chin thoughtfully, Blair’s tail swished back and forth as she thought about how to approach this before sulking as nothing came to mind. ‘Hmm, I guess, I’ll just have to coax her into it…’ That could work! She just needed to sell the idea to Maka! Considering she had willingly accepted crawling into the mouth of a hungry cat, that might be easier than she was thinking it was.

 

Nodding, before a Cheshire-like grin spread across her features, Blair purred softly before making her way back to the bathroom before looking at herself in the mirror. Running her hands down her curves and admiring her alluring body, the catgirl smirked before patting her rumbling stomach.

 

“I guess I’ll just have to bribe my little Maka mousy to keep playing with her kitty mistress~”.

 

Tonight was going to be fun, no matter what. And it would be up to Maka to choose just how much fun she would have when everything was said and done…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

‘This makes no sense… Why, am I still alive…?’

 

None of this made sense… A person, shouldn’t be able to survive being digested. This was a simple thing to understand. What you ate didn’t come back out alive. Yet, here she was now… Writhing weakly as her body was compressed tightly on all sides, Maka winced as she felt the heat of Blair’s intestines constricting her tiny form.

 

‘No… I don’t… get it…’ She knew why she wasn’t dead. Because it was Blair. But, trying to wrap her mind around the concept of immortality, or the likes of surviving a multitude of ways she should have perished but didn’t, was impossible for the blonde meister.

 

She lived through deadly situations daily with her partner. Each time they went out to hunt Kishin's, could result in their deaths. So, finding herself here now was beyond words. Tightly packed, in a foul-smelling mush… as her body was passed through the magical cat… There was just no way she could believe this…

 

Attempting to move more than a finger, Maka grimaced feeling her right arm firmly trapped behind her, lodged in place by what was probably Blair’s excrement. ‘N-No, good… She just, couldn’t seem to break free of her squelching prison… And what a prison it was…

 

Her whole body felt like she was being baked alive! She had never felt temperatures this high all around. The lack of oxygen was an issue too. She couldn’t breathe… Every time she tried, something wet and smelly began to get sucked up her nostrils. She was forced to hold her breath… And her lungs were crying for relief but to no avail…

 

All around her, she could feel movement. Her sense of sound was still there too, but besides the thumping, gurgling, and squishing sounds that kept resonating, she couldn’t make out anything else. Attempting to hear Blair talking at all was useless.

 

And as for taste… Well, she learned first hand that had been a mistake when she called out Blair's name upon waking. The foul taste that followed hadn’t left her tongue yet, and she didn’t dare try spitting to get rid of the flavor. She’d just have to endure…

 

But, even with all these things attributing to her hellacious stay in the magical Bombay’s bowels… There was one thing that had happened that made this long trip, a little more manageable. Whether or not Blair somehow planned this, was completely unknown to the teenager. It didn’t seem possible… But neither did surviving being eaten alive…

 

Her left arm… it had been pressed against her stomach before the foul waste around her congealed into a solid mass, compacting her into it. Her hand… it was stuck right against her lower lips. Fighting back a gasp as she wiggled her fingertips, Maka’s eyes rolled back as she felt her drenched quim begging for attention.

 

‘E-E-Even now… I-It still, turns me on…’ She had literally been eaten alive like food! And she couldn’t think of anything hotter than what had happened since Blair had shrunken her… She was hopeless… Wanting to cry that she was such a depraved soul, Maka began to gently rub her needy crotch in an attempt to elevate some of the horrors that were the situation she was currently trapped in right now.

 

‘Can… Can I-I ever go back…?’ Could she really live a normal life, after being reduced to food for her pet cat? Sure Blair wasn’t so much a pet, but still… The humiliation was beyond words. She knew if anyone… ANYONE found out about this… She wouldn’t have a life to go back to.

 

But, with each thrust of her finger, as she masturbated amongst copious piles of Blair’s shit, Maka relaxed, as she let it take her to her final destination. ‘What does it matter? She ate me… Played with me like her prey… Digested me… And now I’m six feet under in her poop…’ There wasn’t anywhere lower to go from here… And she was still playing with herself… so, a part of her liked this humiliation in the end. Perhaps it was time to embrace that side of her.

 

If someone found out… The proud and studious meister you could always fall back on being the weak and helpless Prey she truly loved being, she'd die. Blair would probably be alright keeping her as her plaything. Maybe… If she got tired of her though… Then, she didn’t know what she’d do after that…

 

Such, a pathetic future she had ahead of her… But, she could worry about that later. The pleasure… it was getting close to its apex. She felt another orgasm coming now… How many, did she have today? She really had become a sexual deviant…

 

Grinning at the thought, Maka winced from the taste of waste pushing past her lips. ‘Well… I guess I could go lower…’

 

Opening her mouth and moaning loudly, Maka cried softly as she let the rest of her foul fantasies take hold of her, as she traveled the rest of the way through Blair.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Eeenghhh!”

 

 

*Flush*

 

 

“C-Come on out Maka mousy! We really need to hurry up! Liz and Patty will be here soon!”

 

Holding her stomach tightly, Blair's tail swished back and forth rapidly as her face strained in pain. ‘Why did I do this again?’ Every time she used this spell it always made her guts churn horribly afterward! Letting out a squealing yowl as she writhed atop the toilet she sat on, the magical cat let out another sigh as she felt the next batch of her crap flood out of her.

 

Sometimes it was a squirt and it was easy, but other times it came out really, really hard, and that hurt! She should have adjusted what she ate before using that magic! Panting softly as she peered in between her legs again, Blair tried to see movement within the brown muck, but it was clean again… Well, not clean, but mousy free!

 

Reaching back and flushing again, Blair took in another deep breath before grunting hard as she forced more of her bowels to work on overtime. Maka would come out sooner or later… Hopefully the former though… She felt her legs beginning to go numb!

 

Hearing a louder splash than normal before eeping as cold water was flung onto her pert cheeks, Blair shot up in surprise before staggering as her legs tried to regain feeling. “Oweeee! Darn it, I hate this spell! Please tell me you’re in this batch Maka mousy…”

 

Looking into the toilet with a wrinkle of her nose, Blair's eyes widened as she saw something sticking out of a rather large piece of her shit. Wiggling a bit not wanting to touch it, the catgirl sighed before reaching down and giving it a poke. Smiling immediately as she saw it twitch, Blair squealed happily before giving her stomach a hard smack, deactivating her magic. ‘Finally!’ If she had to sit on this thing any longer, she would have cried!

 

Reaching her hand in now, less caring of the filth around her, Blair soon pulled out Maka as the limp girl hung suspended by her hand midair. “Welcome back my little mousy~. That concludes your trip through your kitty Mistress ~. I hope you had fun, but… I don’t think I want to do that to you again. You really did a number on my insides…” Blair smirked.

 

However, her smile soon fell as she saw the trembling face Maka was making back at her. She looked, kind of pathetic. Shit was matted all over her, covering her hair and even dripping out of a few, crevices… She needed a bath…

 

Pouting, Blair moved over to the bathtub before turning it on. Crawling in as she moved her hands beneath the faucet, water flooded down onto the teenager, washing away the plethora of shit and undigested food that had still clung to her body.

 

After about a minute of this, the catgirl leaned back before closing the seal on the bottom of the tub with her toes to let it fill up. “There you go, Maka. Now just take a little nappy right here while the tub fills up~.” Blair purred, placing the shrunken human between her breasts.

 

Hearing Blair’s words as her vision began to come back to her, Maka remained motionless at first, as her mind tried to come to terms with what she had just endured. She had no sense of time currently. It felt like she had been inside of Blair for days… But that didn’t make sense… She didn’t feel hungry… and the fatigue she felt wasn’t from tiredness. It was more akin to what she would feel after a hard battle… Did this mean, she won?

 

No… Blair had… She was just there…

 

 

Watching Maka in silence as the water began to creep up her navel, Blair's eyes widened as she saw the blonde's face twist before tears formed in her eyes. “Maka?” Wincing as she saw the teenager slowly beginning to sob, the older woman pouted already having expected a response like this.

 

Being eaten alive and shit back out probably would mess with people… let alone the most analytical person the Bombay had ever met! Reaching down and gently stroking the sobbing girls back, Blair sighed as she tried to console her as she cried.

 

“There, there, Maka… You’re alright now… You’re still here… Here, with your loving kitty mistress~.” Shuddering as the larger woman’s finger traveled down the length of her back, the shrunken meister quivered from her touch. It felt… so good… She missed her touch… That trip, had been terrible! And it was going to be a memory she would never forget… But, worst of all… was the thought of never seeing Blair again…

 

Looking up at the purple-haired cat witch, Maka sniffled as she saw her smiling down at her. She looked, so loving… Digging her fingers into Blair as she tried to find words to say, nothing came up. She was just… happy to be back… Back, with her… She felt, so vulnerable like this… But Blair was consoling her… She didn’t want this feeling to end…

 

Humming softly as she continued to pet the quieting girl, Blair soon rested her hand atop her draping her for warmth once the water began to reach her breasts. “There, you’re all better now, right my little mousy? I hope the big bad kitty didn’t make that a terrible experience for you. I promise I tried to make it easier for you. But it doesn’t matter. Now you’re back with me, and I promise I won’t eat you again… Well, unless you really want me to… But I don’t want to let you out the same way I just did…” Her guts couldn’t take rapid digestion again so soon…

 

Feeling a little movement under her fingers, Blair smirked as she saw Maka shaking her head. “Alright… Then just relax. We’ll have time to play later, so just rest for now. I’ll make this better for you too~.” Blair cooed, before leaning back into the water a bit.

 

As her chest started to submerge partially, the catgirl moved her hands away from Maka before pressing on both sides of her breasts, squishing them together gently. This would make her forgive her for her bad experience… Maybe…

 

Sniffling as a familiar warmth traveled over her, Maka’s eyes fluttered open and close as exhaustion set in. She felt… so, tired now… She had been awake… Awake, for everything inside of Blair. Right now, she just wanted, to rest…

 

Letting the water wash over her, as Blair’s plump breasts, gently pressed into her, the blonde meister was out within thirty seconds of being submerged. This.... felt nice… She needed this… after what had just happened to her…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Hullo! ~'b34;” “Hey Blair, it’s been a while hasn’t it? You brought the drinks, right?”

 

“Come in, come in! Everything’s ready for us to have a fun night~, nya~”

 

Stepping aside after ushering both Liz and Patty Thompson past her, Blair purred quietly as she shut the door behind the two sisters as they made their way in eagerly. It had been a long time since the catgirl had hosted anything for the pair. Soul and Maka didn’t leave their home very often when the siblings were also in town. This was going to be fun for sure!

 

Stepping past the blondes as her hands waved in the air, multiple pumpkins flew into the room carrying different snacks and beverages on top of them before floating around the younger girls. “Feel free to dig in! The house is all ours tonight~.” Blair cooed before making her way over to the couch, a pillow floating beside her before plopping down for her to lay on.

 

Chatting idly with the Thompson sisters, Blair’s attention was split at the moment between their banter as her hands concealed what was really on her mind within her sleeves. Wiggling her fingers and running up and down the length of Maka’s naked body, the magical Bombay tried to conceal her amusement, but thankfully, if it was showing neither Liz nor Patty picked up on it.

 

‘I-I can’t believe she’s doing this to me…’ She was touching her… in front of others! Biting her knuckle as the larger woman's skilled fingers stroked her crotch and flicked her petite breasts over and over, Maka was at a loss for words. She was torn at the moment. Part of her wanted to curl up and hide in shame and the other wanted to embrace the humiliating scenario she found herself in. What was she to do!?

 

‘I-I-I should stop! I need to hide! I can’t let them see me!’ Blair knowing her secret was one thing but if either of the demon twin-gun sisters found out they’d let it slip to others for sure! She couldn’t let that happen! But this pleasure!

 

Moaning loudly as the older woman’s finger began to twist back and forth now, her nail gently grazing the tip of her clit without stabbing it, Maka whimpered in pleasure. ‘S-She has so much practice!’ This felt even better than her tongue play earlier! Blushing profusely as she recalled those events on top of what was happening now, the blonde meister was conflicted about what she should do… But something soon caught her attention. Something, she had prayed Blair wouldn’t do…

 

“Hey, what do you two think about Maka? You know, for fun~ Nya~.” Blair cooed, before propping her hands under her chin, forcing the teenager to get pressed against her cheek as she was crushed into it. Did she really just bring her up in conversation like that?!

 

Getting a better view of both Liz and Patty now as she saw the older of the two sisters laying prone with her younger sibling sitting in her lap playfully. They seemed closer than normal, all things considered…

 

“What do we think about Maka? Huh… I guess I've never really thought of her like that. She’s kind of a prude…” Liz mumbled as she took a sip from the bottle she had been polishing off throughout their conversation.

 

“I don’t think she is! I bet she’s one of those hidden perverts who like all kinds of kinky things~b34;” Patty giggled happily. Biting back a knowing smirk, Blair said nothing as her index finger gently stroked the back of the shrunken meister they were currently talking about. ‘If only she knew how right on the mark, she is~.’

 

Looking down at her little sister in surprise, Liz raised her brow at that. “What, you think bookwork, goody toe shoes is some kind of sexual deviant? Don’t you think we would know if she were? That’s not the easiest thing to hide you know.” The older Thompson sibling deadpanned.

 

Shrugging back at her sister, Patty leaned her head back before resting it against her sister’s breasts before pouting. “Hmm, still not pillowy enough…” Coughing into her drink, Liz stared down at her sister as a vein bulged out against her forehead. “SHUT, UP! IT’S NOT MY FAULT I DON’T HAVE MASSIVE BREASTS LIKE YOU!”

 

Groping patty’s bosoms before squeezing them back and forth for emphasis, Liz glowered as her fingers sunk into them perfectly. “Jeez, life just isn’t fair sometimes. Isn’t the older sister supposed to have bigger boobs?! How did you even get these things to growl like that? They’re almost as big as your head!”

 

Laughing all the while she was groped by her sister, Patty looked back at Blair before shrugging. “I guess if Maka was more playful like Liz we’d probably have more fun with each other~b34;” Turning on her sister before tackling her into the couch, both siblings laughed as the younger of the two straddled her older sister as her breasts were played with.

 

Licking her lips as she enjoyed the display the two were presenting her with, Blair purred softly before withdrawing Maka from her cheek. “Cute, aren’t they? I bet you want to join in too, don’t you mousy?” Blair whispered before giving the shrunken teen a quick peck on her face.

 

“So, what would you do with Maka if she were less of a prude, and more like me? Nya~” Blair mewed as she raised her hand up in a cat-like fashion to tease the two sisters groping one another. Looking to the magical cat with promiscuous expressions, both Liz and Patty glanced at one another before smirking.

 

“Easy! We’d probably straddle her together and play with her body as we do you.” “Yeah! I’d make her eat me! I could ride her face all night like a cowboy! b34;” “Don’t you mean a cowgirl…?” “Oh… right! Like that! b34;”

 

Hearing the two beginning to list off different positions they’d put her in given half the chance, the blonde meister was at a loss for words. ‘T-They’d play with me…? T-T-Together?!’ Just how close were these two!? Feeling the finger that was still pressed into her crotch beginning to move again, Maka gasped weakly as she heard all the fun things her friends would put her through… All and all, they didn’t sound that bad. If she were asked to… she might even say yes to everything…

 

“I’d probably shrink her down myself. I’d like a little Maka Mousy to play with all helpless and weak~, Nya~.” Blinking in surprise, both Liz and Patty looked back at the catgirl before crooked grins spread across their faces. “That would be awesome! Can you actually do that!?” “Yeah! How come you never shrank anything before?! Can you make the drinks bigger then!?”

 

Snickering as the twins began to toss out ideas, Blair decided to capitalize on the confusion being tossed around as she saw the compromising position the sisters were in. At some point, Liz mounted her little sister with Patty laying under her. Her ass was in the air, and the catgirl could see the light red G-string that was peeking out from between the crack of her jeans.

 

‘Too easy~.’

 

Leaning forward as the girls talked, Blair grinned like a Cheshire cat before lifting Maka over the visible crack in the inebriated girl’s pants. Seeing herself moved towards her two friends, the shrunken girl’s eyes widened as it dawned on her what the larger woman was about to do.

 

“W-WAIT, BLAIR! DON’T LET THEM- “Not getting a chance to finish her sentence as she screamed once she was dropped in midair, Maka soon impacted with something soft before she slid downward, her surroundings becoming darker by the second… as well as humid too…

 

Feeling a foreign feeling in the back of her pants as she spoke, a sudden touch against her sensitive ass soon caused Liz to eep before she jumped off her little sister in surprise. “WHAT THE HELL?! I THINK THERES SOMETHING IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!”

 

Laying back into her body pillow as she watched the show she had just set in motion, Blair chuckled quietly before looking over to Patty. “Why don’t you help your sister out with her problem? You have plenty of experience getting into her pants, don’t you?”

 

Looking up at Blair with a bright red face from all the groping she had received, Patty didn’t question the catgirl as she moved over to her sister, just was equally intoxicated as she was. “Oh-kay~b34;” Pushing her sister's face down as she continued to scream about something moving, the younger of the Thompson's pulled her older sibling's pants down before tearing the G-string away as well before her expression shifted from amusement to confusion.

 

Gasping for air once Liz's ass cheeks separated, Maka coughed as she tried to gather her bearings. She had swallowed a mouthful of the older girl’s ass sweat when Blair dropped her in here. As her eyes winced from the sudden exposure to light, the blonde paled as she looked up at Patty, with an equally frozen gaze.

 

‘Shit…’ She was looking… Looking, at her… She’d seen her…

 

Feeling her soul beginning to leave her body out of her mouth, Maka had to try and hold back her tears. This was it; her life was over. Patty was going to scream and let her sister know what’s going on… And… and after that, everyone else would find out… Her reputation was ruined… her life was-.

 

Gasping as a finger was shoved into her stomach, Maka gawked as she looked at Patty’s expression. It had changed from shock, to mischievous. ‘U-Uh oh…’ What, was that face she was making?! Feeling herself shoved backward, the blonde meister’s eyes widened as she impacted with something squishy… and rather smelly too. It didn’t take a genius to figure out, that her back was against Liz’s anus…

 

“P-Patty…?”

 

Smirking, the larger blonde shoved her finger harder into Maka, penetrating her older sibling much to both girl’s shock. ‘I have no idea what’s going on… but this is fun~b34;’ All that funny talk about Maka shrinking and then finding her shrunk was hilarious! Plus, Blair had given the younger girl some kinky ideas.

 

The shrunken girl was indeed helpless like this… and, the younger Thompson wanted to see if her assumption was true or not about Maka being a kinky girl. This was the quickest way she could think of to find out~.

 

Screaming as something wiggling entered her butt, Liz looked back at her little sister horrified before moaning as she felt an all too familiar feeling as Patty shoved her face into her older sister’s ass. “W-W-Wait, P-Patty, what did you doo-~oh… ohh, mmm…”

 

Groaning as she felt her siblings’ tongue against her anus, the older of the pair laid into the couch letting her sister do what she wanted. This actually felt pretty good… And whatever the hell was inside of her was wiggling like crazy! She was getting pretty wet, to say the least…

 

Squalling in delight from the surprising turn of events, Blair glomped Patty before pressing her breasts into the blondes back and grabbing her own. “Aww, does the little gunner girl like my Maka mousy~? She’s just as helpless as I told you~. All weak, and defenseless from the big bad kitties who want to play with her!” Blair purred before biting down softly on Patty's earlobe.

 

Moaning into her sister’s ass, Patty dug her tongue deeper into her sister as she tasted her sibling’s sweaty hole. As well as a new flavor too. She could feel the tiny feet of Maka writhing on her tongue! It was turning her on so much! And thankfully Blair had her covered it seemed.

 

Gasping for air in the tight confines she was unceremoniously stuffed into, Maka grunted weakly as she tried to gather her bearings, but Patty was making that particularly hard to do with her tongue coming up the length of her legs.

 

‘S-She saw me… she saw me, and shoved me up her sister's butt!’ Just what had she gotten herself into?! She didn’t know what was going on anymore! And why was she trying to lick her when she was inside Liz’s rear?! The blonde meister could feel the bubbly girl's tongue digging into her groin fiercely as her older sibling wailed loudly.

 

If that weren’t enough though, the larger blonde was squeezing her anally causing the shrunken teen to get squished even further by Liz’s powerful muscles. Attempting to cover her crotch with her hands so the tip of Patty’s tongue would stop probing her lower lips, the miniature girl soon whimpered as her arms were firmly pinned to her side by the tight walls surrounding her. She was completely helpless to the inebriated girl’s…

 

Watching intently as she continued to grope and play with the younger of the two Thompson sisters, Blair licked and suckled on Patty’s neck as she watched the younger girl eating out her older sibling. Maka was sure to be having fun in there, even if she wouldn’t admit it.

 

‘I just hope my mousy is ready to keep playing~.’ She was getting hungry again, and she wanted to eat her up with a different pair of lips~. Shifting her feline gaze to Liz as the blonde cried into the sofa, they were all squished on, the Bombay’s eyes widened in excitement as she saw the older of the two blondes fingering herself furiously. She looked ready to burst…

 

Which meant, Maka would be coming back out for more fun soon enough~. Trailing her tongue across the curvaceous girl’s collarbone, Blair slipped a hand down Patty’s panty as she felt her soaked undergarments. She was ready to explode too! This night was getting better and better by the second!

 

Gritting her teeth as she felt her climax approaching fast, Liz whimpered as her ass was eaten out by her little sister. Patty always did this! She would jump her any chance she got when they were alone. Why was she always so aggressive? It made her think back to the days when they lived on the streets…

 

But there were some fond memories there too. One of which is her younger sister learning just what it took to get her off. And she wasn’t holding back in the slightest! Crying out as she felt a lite bite on her ass, Liz clenched her fists before screaming as she orgasmed, her body going limp into her sister’s eager arms as she kept the older girl’s ass prone in the air so she could continue feasting on it.

 

Giggling as she got her sister off so soon, Patty began to suck loudly as she felt the shrunken girl, she had started this activity with being pulled back into her mouth. Once she caught enough of her in there, the blonde pulled back releasing Maka from her sisters’ tight sphincter, back into the open air.

 

Seeing her opportunity, the moment her little mouse had been released, Blair grabbed Patty’s head before falling backward, taking the startled weapon girl with her. Landing on her back with her legs wide open, the older woman didn’t waste a second to wrap them around the younger Thompson sister’s neck, locking her in place.

 

“Now it’s my turn, nya~! Go on, do me next~.” Blair winked, before pulling her purple panties aside and presenting her glistening folds to the blurry-eyed blonde. Hanging partially out of Patty’s mouth, Maka groaned from being so roughly tossed around, but her senses returned upon seeing the naked crotch of the catgirl she was quickly approaching.

 

‘Oh no… not again…’ She had just gotten out of someone! Watching in disbelief as she was forced up against Blair’s listening lower lips, the shrunken girl whimpered as Patty’s tongue began to force itself into her crotch again. It felt so good… And it didn’t look like either of the two weapons sisters cared about what was happening… Perhaps, it would be fine if she just… gave in again…

 

Letting the voice that often told her how to listen and act grow mute as she gave in the pleasure she was receiving, Maka moaned softly as she began to sink into Blair’s depths. She wanted this… She really wanted this! To be played with by not one, but three giantesses?! How could she ever refuse such an invitation? She could let her other side deal with the ramifications later…

 

Mewing happily as she felt her little mouse entering her, Blair licked her lips as she pulled Patty up against her crotch before she began to rock her hips into the eager blonde. The younger Thompson was always happy to lick whatever was put in front of her. She was much less squeamish than Liz. But the older blonde certainly knew her way around her sisters’ body too, once she got in the proper mood.

 

Grinning as she watched the older of the two siblings beginning to kneel back up after her orgasm passed, her eyes locked on her sister’s rear before she began to work her jeans off. It looked like she was ready to take a turn with Patty now too~.

 

Pushing her fingers through the younger girl’s hair, Blair mewed loudly as she humped the voracious girl currently lapping at her cunny. And of course, on her little Maka mousy too~. ‘I just love how these things turn out, nya~.’ Liz was already beginning to go down on her little sister now that she was exposed and that was giving Patty enough reason to keep eating her out.

 

Squishing the prone girl's head with her plump thighs, Blair continued to make various cat-like sounds as she let the other two play around themselves. It took even less time for the evening to get heated than she expected it to. And now her mousy got to see firsthand what it was like to be preyed upon by three needy kitties~.

 

Moaning in bliss deep within Blair, Maka whined and whimpered as she felt Patty’s tongue going at her crotch again as she gripped onto the soft, pink walls around her for support. It was much better this time around. At least inside of Blair, she could freely move. The smell as well wasn’t nauseating… though, it was still quite potent. She could smell nothing but the cat witch all around her… It was a scent she was sure to never forget…

 

Twisting her crotch against the tip of the larger teen's tongue, the blonde meister panted softly as she let her classmate eat her out within her fellow giantess. This was wrong on so many levels… But she honestly didn’t care. The pleasure… it was just too much for her to bear! She couldn’t sit by this time… It was just like before when she had been deep within Blairs stomach and intestines… She couldn’t control herself than either…

 

Leaning her head down shamefully, Maka’s eyes were glossy as she did whatever she felt like doing. That voice that usually dictated her life wasn’t around right now. She could do whatever she wanted, and not worry about being told how wrong it was…

 

Grinning as her tongue hung out of her mouth, Maka shuddered as she trailed it down the length of Blairs inner walls, a thick coat of her excitement glazing it. ‘S-So… I guess this is what she tastes like…’ It was very, gooey… And flavorless really. But, not all unpleasant. The larger cat girl’s spit had more flavor than this did…

 

Continuing to lick as she tried to acquire some kind of a taste for it, Maka was soon interrupted as she felt the wall around her beginning to tighten up. ‘A-Already?! B-But I was just getting started!’ She wanted to stay here! She wanted to keep going! This wasn’t fair! She hadn’t had enough yet!

 

Digging her fingers into the supple flesh around her, Maka grit her teeth angrily as she felt the larger woman bouncing her hips rhythmically to Patty as her tongue continued to tickle them both. This wasn’t enough… it wasn’t nearly enough!

 

Withdrawing one hand and fingering herself with it furiously, Maka sobbed softly as she tried to derive as much pleasure out of this as she could. She knew what was about to happen… And she wasn’t ready yet…

 

‘Not yet… Please, not yet!’

 

Drawing in rugged breaths now as her insides were titillated by the shrunken girl, and by the constant suckling and slobbering from the blonde trapped between her thighs, Blair tried to hold out as long as she could, but… she was failing miserably.

 

‘I should have known… Knowing my little mousy’s inside me reeeeally turns me on!’ She couldn’t hold off what was coming any longer! Clenching her fists in Patty’s hair, the younger blonde seemingly ignoring the rough hair pulling as she too was being eaten out by her older sister, Blair soon howled as a sharp cry escaped her lips, the sound being something akin to a cat yowling into the night.

 

With an arch in her back and a vicelike grip on the younger Thompson sister, the older woman came hard into Patty’s mouth as she felt Maka washed out of her as she passed right between the cat girl’s lower lips.

 

Falling flat on her back as she gasped repeatedly for air, Blair’s eyes were wide in shock from what had to have been one of the more explosive orgasms she had as of yet. ‘W-Wow Maka… You really got me going, didn’t you?’ She felt like she was in heat right now because of her! And it wasn’t all that unpleasant either…

 

Feeling a few light pats on her thigh, Blair raised her head shakily before paling as she saw Patty’s face beginning to turn a shade of blue. Screeching as she let go of the poor girl’s neck, the older woman began to try and fan her to cool her off after suffocating her between her legs. She had completely forgotten that she needed to breathe still…

 

However, she didn’t seem unconscious, just dazed as she laid slumped over happily as her sister continued to play with her limp form. ‘Heh… you two are always entertaining to have around~.’ But there was something even more entertaining to be had.

 

Seeing an arm sticking out of Patty’s mouth, Blair leaned down before pulling on it as Maka came out, coughing and sputtering. She looked like a waterlogged mousy now! Giggling to herself as she lifted the shrunken girl up to eye level, the larger woman blew on her gently causing the smaller girl to shiver from the cold breeze on her glossy flesh.

 

“Mmmm~, my, my… What a delectable little mousy I found~. I guess Patty didn’t finish eating you, did she? Maybe you’d like another trip through me instead~.” Blair winked before opening her mouth for Maka to look down. She didn’t mean it of course. She had no interest in eating the blonde again after the torture she put her bowels through. But her words had their actual intended effect on her.

 

Watching with glee as Maka began to pant in her hand and touch herself with a needy expression on her features, Blair knew she had done it. The shrunken girl was completely broken at this point. Pretty much anything she did, she knew the younger girl would eagerly accept. That annoying uppity personality of hers she put up wasn’t around to spoil any more of their fun! And that meant, the magical Bombay could do this without any consequences to either of them.

 

Crawling off the couch as she let the two sisters continue to play with one another, Blair strut to the middle of the room with Maka in hand before she raised her hand in the air. “Pum-Pumpkin, dance, dance, pole!” She screamed before a loud cracking noise could be heard.

 

Instantly a large, orange, and black pole shot down through the roof before impaling itself into the floor, causing it to become stationary. Smirking in amusement at her party trick of a magic spell, Blair strutted up to it before grabbing the Halloween colored beam and spinning around on it as she swung Maka by her hand.

 

“Are you ready to play with your kitty Mistress, Maka mousy? You get a private dance!” Blair cooed as she moved the shrunken girl down to her waist again. Gazing back at Blair as she neared the older woman’s crotch yet again, a crooked smile fell over the blonde’s lips.

 

She didn’t know what was happening anymore… And honestly, she didn’t care. She just wanted to go back. Go back to being played with. Go back to feeling good. Go back, to serving her Blair… She had proven time and time again she liked being submissive to her… and now, even her friends knew, and it looked like they didn’t care.

 

Everything right now, was just so perfect, not to embrace it. She felt so stupid for waiting this long to do just that…

 

Seeing a euphoric look on her Maka’s little face, Blair smiled before pushing the shrunken teen between her labia, before moving her crotch against the pole. “Hang on tight little mousy~. We’re going for a spin!” Giggling as she began to dance around in front of the Thompson sisters, the older witch mewed and moved in ways to show off her form to them, taking extra time to spread her lower lips and reveal her little passenger within.

 

Soon enough, both Liz and Patty were giggling themselves as they enjoyed the stripper show the magical cat was giving them. Neither of the death weapons knew why Maka was the way she was, but between all the playing they had been doping and the drinks from before, they honestly didn’t care. This was one of the hottest things they had both ever seen!

 

Rubbing herself along the length of the pole, every so often breaking to touch her lower lips and play with Maka’s tiny form, Blair took her time with her dance. This reminded her of what she used to do before she moved in with Soul and Maka… well, moved in was a relative term really…

 

She was sort of just crashing there, and the pair forgot she wasn’t just a cat. She had need's to… And thankfully, now that the shy little bookworm of a meister had shown her other side, the catgirl wasn’t about to let her get away!

 

Grinding slowly down as she squatted, Blair’s eyes shined with excitement as she humped her stripper pole before wrapping her legs around it and leaning all the way back, her impressive chest bouncing up and down for the twins to admire. They could have a little eye candy since she had her mousy all to herself right now.

 

Fingering both herself and Maka as she bathed in the pleasant writhing within her, the older woman began to lower herself back down before moving her ass up against the beam as she shook it hypnotically. “Enjoying the entertainment, you two? I can tell Maka is! She’s having the time of her life! I think she even said she loved being inside of you Liz~” Blair called out cheekily.

 

Twisting her body around the pole to face the two girls once more, the magical Bombay giggled as she watched both sisters making out now as they got into the mood again. That was good for them. It meant the older woman could focus her attention on her mousy instead. She really needed it to if her squirming was anything to make of it.

 

Moving her hand back down and spreading her lips apart, Blair purred loudly as she saw the small form of the blonde masturbating as she pleasured herself sporadically. She looked so cute~. But she never said her pet could touch herself. It was the Mistress’s job to please her prey.

 

Reaching in and pinching the teenager’s leg, the larger woman pulled Maka out about halfway before rubbing both herself and the tiny girl as she used her body to get off. “Nya~, my little mousy feels so good in this kitty’s, kitty~. I might need to make this stay permanent if you keep me feeling this good~.”

 

Panting lewdly as she gave up her dance act and just stood there masturbating with the smaller girl, Blair quivered as she used one hand to steady herself with the pole and the other to get off. Maka’s frantic movements… The ambiance. The twins going at it with one another just a few feet away. This was just such an erotic night!

 

Mewing happily, as her inner muscles began to tighten up around the blonde, Blair’s eyes lulled back before she cried out in bliss, her legs giving up under her before she slid down the dance pole she had summoned and slumped to the floor in a sweaty heap.

 

Panting softly as her hand fell out from between her legs, Blair moaned weakly as she felt the smaller form of Maka slide out in a puddle of her juices as she laid on the floor unmoving. Peering down at her, a small smile soon graced the cat girl’s lips as she saw the meister unconscious. She was smiling happily and looked utterly content with herself.

 

Giggling as she picked up the tuckered-out teen, the cat witch stood up slowly as she gathered her bearings before moving Maka back between her breasts to snuggle up. She probably needed to shower, but that could wait.

 

While the mousy was sleeping, the kitty still needed to play. And luckily, there were two other kittens on their couch currently going at it.

 

Licking her lips in anticipation, Blair grinned as she sauntered over towards Liz and Patty hungrily.

 

The night was only just getting started, after all, ~.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Mmmmm… Blair…”

 

 

“Nya~? Dreaming about me, are we? Fufufu~. Such a good little mousy you turned out to be, Maka~.”

 

 

Opening her eyes slowly, as a thick layer of crust coated them, causing the groggy girl to rub her eye-lids weakly. However, as she did an odd smell assaulted the blonde causing her to regain consciousness a little faster. She smelled… off…

 

Blinking rapidly as she tried to get her vision to turn on, Maka soon saw her surroundings before growing wide-eyed as her memories assaulted her all at once. Sitting on the couch as she took it in, the younger teen looked around in disbelief as she saw all the things that had actually happened. It hadn’t been a dream…

 

Laying next to her naked, and cuddled into each other’s arms were Liz and Patty. They seemed completely lifeless, which worried the teen, but they were still breathing… if only barely. They must have been completely drained…

 

The bottles that were strewn across the ground also probably had something to do with that. Were they even old enough to drink? Looking around at the other oddities, a few came to mind immediately. The floating Pumpkins picking up different articles of trash and empty bottles. The gigantic stripper pole stuck into the ground! And of course, a very naked Blair walking back and forth as she waved her hands around commanding her magic to tidy up the mess they had made.

 

“Goooooood morning my little Maka mousy~. I hoped you had fun last night, nya~.” Blair winked as she turned around to command her familiars, all the while giving the blushing teen a peek of her bare ass as well.

 

Going red upon the sight, Maka quivered before moving a hand unconsciously down to her waist. Unfortunately for her, it became apparent immediately that she was naked as she did it though which only attributed to the blonde’s embarrassment. But, she was at least back to her normal height...

 

‘I-I-It’s real… it’s all, real… Oh, my… god…’ SHE FELT COMPLETELY MORTIFIED! “Now, now, Maka… none of that! Mistress’ orders!” Blair snapped, drawing the attention of the horrified teen back towards her. Looking up at the catgirl as she sauntered over to the shorter girl, the Bombay's eyes landed on the meister’s nude form before she leaned over and sat down on her lap, trapping her in place.

 

Letting out a mix between a gasp and an eep as the older woman hands wrapped around her neck, blood rushed to different places on the blonde as she was forced to look into the cat girl’s eyes. “Look, Maka. I spent a lot of effort getting you to open up. Don’t go throwing all I did for you away, got it?” Her statement was less of one and more like a warning…

 

Seeing the somewhat serious expression Blair wore, the teenager gulped unsure of how to reply. But thankfully she didn’t have too as her lips met with the older woman’s as they kissed. Moaning unconsciously as her mouth was dominated by the aggressive girl, Maka sunk into Blair’s hands obediently as she felt her chest groped in turn.

 

Once they broke apart, Blair continued to stare back at Maka before she licked her lips, a smirk gracing them as she tasted herself on the blonde. “Look, my little mousy~. You like perverted things. There’s nothing wrong with that! Don’t go bottling those feelings up and never letting them out. Your desires are nothing to be ashamed of. I just showed you that others besides you like these kinds of things. Take a look at them for crying out loud!” Blair laughed as she pointed to the sleeping siblings, still curled up naked in one another's arms.

 

“If they can do that without losing any sleep at night, then letting someone take charge of you every once and a while shouldn’t be so, weird… right?” Blair purred, before leaning forward and giving the blondes cheek a little lick.

 

Gulping from the innocent act, Maka blushed before reaching up and touching her wet skin. Her tongue felt so warm… and she left a lot of saliva on it… Feeling her excitement rising again, the younger girl stared down before blushing as her eyes landed on the cat girl’s breasts. Damn it! Nowhere she looked there was any way of escaping this!

 

Feeling her chin grasped, however, Blair tugged her head back before the shorter girl felt her stomach drop. The cat witch was wearing a predatory expression as her piercing eyes stared into her. It was enough to cause the meister to tremble… And with what she had faced with Soul, that was really saying something…

 

“Feel free to go back to doing what you normally do Maka. What happened yesterday stays between us~. I won’t tell anyone, and these two were too drunk to remember most of it I’m guessing. Whatever happens next, is up to you… However,” Blair trailed off, before giving the younger girl another kiss.

 

Feeling her jaw gripped tightly as she was forced into the lip lock and not allowed to leave, Maka completely slumped down now as her body gave out under her, Blair taking the opportunity to weigh her down with her own as they made out passionately.

 

As the minutes ticked by, the older cat girl’s oral assault not dying down until she finally released her grasp on the blonde, Blair leaned back before sighing contently. “However, if I ever catch you playing with yourself again as I did before… Then you’ll wish I just ate you!” Blair snapped aggressively before her eyes glowed a vibrant shade of purple.

 

“I’ll do things to you that your pathetic little videos would get flagged down for! Taking a trip through my body will feel like a luxury stay compared to what your Mistress can come up with as punishment! Got it? My, little, mouse?” Blair punctuated her words with a peck on each of Maka’s cheeks and forehead.

 

Staring back at Blair with her mouth hanging agape and trembling, the only thing the blonde could think of doing was simply nodding. ‘H-H-Her, mouse… M-My, Mistress…?’ That was still a thing…? She… She had a mistress…

 

Feeling Blair leave her lap as she stood back up giggling, the catgirl began to saunter around again as she made her way towards the staircase before pausing at the landing. “Well? Are you coming with me?” Blinking slowly as she tried to process what Blair had just said, the catgirl turned around with an all too familiar predatory look on her face before she began to beckon the teen over with her finger.

 

“Come along mousy~. Your kitty wants to take a bath with her pet~. You really need one too~. Be thankful it’s not in my mouth~.” Blair cooed before walking up the stairs leaving Maka dumbfounded.

 

Was this, really what life would be like, from now on…?

 

Looking around slowly as different things happened around her, the younger girl was unsure of what to do. Trash was cleaned up by pumpkins. The pole had begun to rise back up towards the sky where it came from, and the twins were slowly starting to move around and stir again. Everything was beginning to move… and she should too…

 

Licking her lips as she tasted Blair's tongue still lingering on them, a weak smile fell across the teenager’s face.

 

‘I guess… I could get used to this…’ Perhaps, it was time she stopped pretending that she didn’t like these feelings. Blair certainly had proved her wrong.

 

Standing up slowly, as her legs continued to wobble under her, Maka blushed from the feeling of being naked in her living room, before she began to run towards the staircase. She needed to get changed immediately… But first… She had a bath to take… with… with her, Mistress…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Epilogue

 

“Hey, Maka, I’m back.”

 

“Hey, Soul! Did you enjoy your trip with Black star?”

 

“Yeah, it was alright and all. We went a little overboard though. Huh? Hey, are you alright? You seem… I don’t know. Bubbly… It’s kind of weird.”

 

Blushing a bit, Maka shrugged unsure of what to say as she went back towards the kitchen where she was making breakfast for the day. “I don’t have a clue what you mean. You hungry? I’m making bacon and eggs.”

 

Hearing the death weapon sigh as he began to make his way into their apartment, Blair listened coyly as the two teens started to banter between one another. It seemed that her time with Maka had left her in a better overall mood. Even her partner had picked up on it.

 

Yawning tiredly from all the playing she had done over the week, the magical Bombay rolled into her back before stretching her real body out a bit. She had remained in her human form for so long she almost forgot how flexible she hadn’t been in it.

 

It felt pretty good to just relax. Sadly, with Soul back, it would be harder for her to play with her little mousy as much as she wanted to. Maka had elected to keep what they did a secret still. But that was fine with her. She usually slept on the blonde’s bed anyway. If she ever got a particular itch to dominate her plaything, she was only a form change away from doing just that~.

 

As far as anyone knew, nothing had happened. And the cat witch would make it a point to keep it that way, for as long as her Maka wanted to.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!? WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THE CEILING?!”

 

Stiffening, Blair’s eyes widened before she cringed and jumped off the back of the shelf she had been lounging on before making her way upstairs to hide.

 

‘Craaaaaaaap! I forgot about the pole!’

 

Hopefully, her mouse could come up with an excuse… For now, the Bombay elected to hide instead. She’d come out in a bit once other things had been discussed~.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7006