MAJOR/minor by NotSirk
Summary:

Izzellah Ivory struggles to cope as a minority in a world of superior beings.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Humiliation, Muscle, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 99115 Read: 99104 Published: October 11 2017 Updated: May 18 2018

1. Chapter 1: A minor/Surprise by NotSirk

2. Chapter 2: MAJOR/first step (part one) by NotSirk

3. Chapter 3: MAJOR/first step (part two) by NotSirk

4. Chapter 4: A minor/Excursion by NotSirk

5. Chapter 5: MAJOR/confrontation by NotSirk

6. Chapter 6: minor/Encounters by NotSirk

7. Chapter 7: minor/Bonding by NotSirk

8. Chapter 8: MAJOR/perspective by NotSirk

9. Chapter 9: minor/Perspective=MAJOR/competition by NotSirk

10. Chapter 10: MEI'S/game by NotSirk

11. Chapter 11: week/END by NotSirk

12. Chapter 12: what/MAJORS/want by NotSirk

13. Chapter 13: POWER/struggles by NotSirk

14. Chapter 14: HALF/day by NotSirk

15. Chapter 15: broken/WALLS by NotSirk

16. Chapter 16: DARK/age by NotSirk

17. Chapter 17: group/DATE by NotSirk

18. Chapter 18: STARTING/line by NotSirk

19. Chapter 19: Tier 3 by NotSirk

20. Chapter 20: MAJOR/minor by NotSirk

Chapter 1: A minor/Surprise by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

I wrote another story, blah blah blah....don't read into it.....but do read the story. 

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 1: A minor/Surprise

 

Izzellah Ivory wiped some of the oil and grease onto her jean overalls. She observed the new brake rotor she’d just installed on the bare axle of her classic Ford Mustang Boss 302. It was a hand me down from her papa and an absolute wreck but three years of hard work and it was nearly running. Next she needed to replace the brake pads. She walked into the garage and retrieved a set of new brake pads she had purchased with her allowance. They were two vaguely oval hunks of black metal with wedges on the side that fit in place around the rotor. She went back to her car and put them in place then slid down and fastened the caliper. Finally she placed on a fresh Firestone tire, part of a full set her papa had gifted her for her birthday. Every year since he’d given her his old junker he’d gifted her with a new piece. Last year it was an engine, this year it was tires. She grinned. It was nearly street legal! Now she it just needed tags, and a new paint job, and probably some front bumpers, and of course she actually needed a license to drive it. Actually there was still a long way to go but for the moment she relished in her minor victory. She walked around to the jack that kept the front of her car suspended in the air. She pumped the lever once, then again, then another time, before sitting down and taking a breath.

“Whoo.” She sighed and wiped some sweat from her brow. Fixing a car was hard work but she loved it. It was like a giant puzzle for her to fix and the lifting help build some decent muscle. Still as she struggled to catch her breath she couldn’t help but think of how much easier this would be without her disability.

“Cool car.” Izzellah heard. A shadow appeared above her and a figure blocked out the sun above her. Izzellah turned around to see the form of someone she didn’t recognize. A young girl. A young...MAJOR. She was at least three heads taller than Izzellah despite the fact she was clearly younger looking. She short, curly, brown hair and tanned skin. She smiled brightly in a way Izzellah could only describe as annoying.

“Can I help you?” Izzellah asked the young amazon.

“Actually I was wondering if I could help you.” She cheesed. The girl then took it upon herself to head toward the front of the car and in a feat of pure herculean spectacle lift the car up of it’s jack and holders. She seemed to exert little to no effort in doing this and Izzellah might have been blown away if she hadn’t seen strength like this in her life everyday for nearly seventeen years.

“You can move your jack and stuff now.” The girl said.

Izzellah sighed and grumbled, but complied. She was more than irritated by this “help” so to speak. She’d been working on this car for three years. She knew what she was doing. She didn’t need the assistance of some MAJOR despite what the world might think.

“Thanks.” Izzellah said hollow.

“No problem!” The girl said. She then abruptly dropped the car back onto the concreted driveway with a loud thud and one of the wheels she just installed came loose and rolled it’s way into the front lawn. “Oops.”

“Arghh! Dammit!” Izzellah cursed. That shouldn’t have happened even with this bumbling girls rough treatment. She must not have screwed the lugnuts on tight enough. Amateurish! Now she’d have to ask her papa to help. She went to her new tire and struggled to lift it up off the grass. Normally it wouldn’t be so hard but she had more than worn herself out today. She’d been working on the Mustang for more than three hours. Two more than her papa usually allowed her.

“Let me help.” The girl said as she gripped the tire and lifted it easily with one hand.

“Just stop!” Izzellah seethed. “You’ve done enough already! I don’t need your help!”

“But my mama says we should.”

‘I don’t care what your mama says!” Izzellah snapped. “Who the hell are you anyway?! And what are you doing in my front yard?!” The teen was now livid. She didn’t know who this girl was but if she’d didn’t leave soon she’d call her papa and he’d throw her out on her ass.

“Oh! I’m Sabrina. Sabrina Rodriguez. Me and my mom just moved here.”

Izzellah spat at the revelation that she would inevitably see more of this girl. Best to alienate her now and be rid of the irritation. “So why are you bothering me? Sabrina Rodriguez!”

“Mama said I should introduce myself. To make a good first impression.” She beamed. She took one of Izzellah’s grease coated hand in an overzealous shake. “Hello!”  

“Well you made a bad one!” Izzellah said. “So why don’t you run back to your mama and tell her what a disappointment you are.”

Sabrina giggled at her insult. “Your dad said you might be mean. But that’s okay, I still think you’re cool.”

“My dad?! When did you?” Izzellah jumped up off the lawn and dashed to inside her garage. She pushed the button near the light switch to close the automatic door and leave that insufferable MAJOR girl trapped outside. She went inside through the laundry room and into the main hallway. Her papa usually watched sports or something on the weekends and would probably be in the living room.

“Papa!” She yelled as she rounded the corner and to her surprise she saw a strange woman instead. A MAJOR woman twice her size that looked similar to the girl outside except older. She had longer hair and overall a far more mature look while still being beautiful. She was dressed in what looked like maroon hospital scrubs. She waved at her with a pleasant smile.

“You must be Izzellah.” She said. She then took a sip of coffee from what Izzellah recognized as one of her father’s mugs. Just then Izzellah felt a massive and familiar hand rub the top of her head and ruffle her hair. She heard his deep throaty laugh as her papa Ignacio Ivory walked by her with a cold drink in his hand.

“This is my little spitfire!” He chuckled as he went to greet this unknown woman. He gave haer a firm handshake which she transitioned into a hug. He looked back at her cheerfully.

“Izzy, meet Gloria Rodriguez! She’s an old friend.”

Izzellah didn’t like the way he said “old friend”. There was something wrong here already. He stared into her eyes just a little too long and his hand lingered on her hip. She didn’t like this.

“Good to meet you , Izzy.” Gloria said.

“It’s Izzellah to you.” The irate teen corrected. “And I wish I could say the same.”

“Izzy!” her papa shot her a chastising glare.

“I mean it’s nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Rodriguez.”

Gloria just inspected her with an amused smile. Fucking MAJORS. They always think they’re so much better than you. Except her papa. He never treated her different.

“I thought you were working on your car?” Her papa asked.

“I was, but this annoying girl wouldn’t stop bothering me, and one of the wheels fell off.” Izzellah informed with a hint of shame. Her father wouldn’t let that last part slide. She’d be in for another one of his lectures about car maintenance and safety. She knew it all by heart already but he was overcautious. Comes with the territory when you have a minor for a daughter.

“Oh! So you met my little Sabrina!” Gloria grinned. “I take it didn’t go very well.”

At that moment in an instance of perfect timing Sabrina came through the front door with Izzellah’s tire under her arm.

“Hey!” Izzellah rushed at her to snatch away the tire but Sabrina reacted by holding up above her and out of the minor girl’s reach. “Don’t just touch my stuff!”

“I was worried someone might steal it or something.” Sabrina defended. She looked down at the smaller girl who was jumping up with all her might to grab at the tire.

“Sabrina, give her the tire.” Gloria commanded.

“But mom she can’t.”
“Now.” Gloria added evenly.

“Fine!” Sabrina huffed. She dropped the tire and it fell on top of Izzellah. Sabrina laugh to herself as she watched the inferior girl struggle to lift the tire off of her. You wouldn’t believe she was supposed to be older.

“Sabrina that was uncalled for!” Gloria snapped.

“You told me to give it back!” Sabrina whined.

“Apologize now.” Gloria ordered with a furrowed brow. Her teeth were gritted in barely contained rage.

Sabrina jumped in terror. “Sorry.” She said down to Izzellah but the teen was already up and working her minor muscles of hauling the tire up off the ground. In a stunt that surprise her Izzellah had managed to heft the tire over her shoulder. Sabrina saw the tension in her arms and shoulders as the minor girl walked away with her property. Before she left Izzellah turned around and shot her a look of pure hatred and contempt without acknowledging the apology.

 


 

 

“Not quite the introduction I had planned.” Gloria blushed. She leaned into Ignacio’s strong arms and gave him one last peck on the cheek. She had to control herself for the moment. Ignacio wanted to ease themselves into this transition.

“Maybe this isn’t the best idea.” he admitted. “I don’t think Izzellah’s ready.”

“She’ll have to find someone eventually.” Gloria broke their embrace and touched his shoulder. She saw the worry in his face. She didn’t envy the position he was in.

“Yeah but arranging it just seems wrong.”

“Ignacio. You have to do this.” Gloria said firm. “I shudder to think what would happen to Izzellah on her own. At least with Sabrina around she won’t be so vulnerable.”

“But dating? Is Sabrina even old enough for that?” Ignacio scratched some scruff on his chin. He questioned her with those lovely yellow eyes, silently pleading for her advice.

“No one said anything about dating, Iggy!” Gloria lightly slapped the man’s cheek to knock some sense into him. “Think of her as a bodyguard. Whatever happens after that is up to them.”

“But the implications and Sabrina’s a young girl. Teens have urges and-”

“Iggy, enough.” Gloria silenced the man with a kiss to the lips. A little dangerous when the girls could see at any moment but screw it. “Sabrina knows. She’s just...eager. You can trust her. You can trust me.”

“Oh I can trust you!” He grinned. He raised his eyebrow and leaned in a little closer. “You’ve burned me before HotRod.”

Gloria winced at her old college nickname. “I was young and stupid.”

“And now?”

“Not so young, not so stupid.” She kissed him again. This time he reciprocated and they locked lips for a long moment. She finally broke with a heavy breath. “See you Friday, Iggy.” Gloria sauntered down the walkway to her Lexus where Sabrina waited. She hopped inside and started the engine. She waved to Ignacio and blew him a kiss before driving off.

“Someone’s in luuuuuuuuv!” Sabrina teased.

“Hush child.” Gloria silenced. “I’m very disappointed in you.”

“But I was just trying to help her!” Sabrina argued. “She was clearly having trouble with her car. I don’t know why her dad even lets her have one when you still won’t let me drive!”

Gloria sighed. “Izzellah isn’t like the minors you’ve been around or the one’s you’ve seen on tv.”

“How so?” Sabrina snarked. “She looked just as tiny. The only thing different is her bad attitude.”

“Exactly, mija.” Gloria agreed. “Ignacio….he.” Gloria paused. How could she explain this without inferring that Ignacio was a bad father. Most would criticize him for giving a minor such freedom, especially since they were so rare to begin with. He wouldn’t actually let her get behind the wheel would he? “He raised Izzellah different. She’s not as….timid as you would expect.”

“Clearly.” Sabrina hissed.

“Do you like her?” Gloria asked.

Her daughter didn’t respond. She could see a small bit of red hit Sabrina’s cheeks.

“Good.” Gloria smiled. “If you don’t want to blow it I expect you to shape up. She’s probably too good for you to begin with.”

“Mom!” More blood rushed to Sabrina’s face and maybe a few other areas.

“Watch out for her, mija. I mean it!”

“She doesn’t even like me!”

“Don’t care, mija.” Gloria affirmed. “You protect her.”

“Because she damn sure won’t be able to protect herself” Gloria thought as she pulled into her driveway just three houses down from the Ivorys.

 


 

 

Izzellah laid down in a queen bed her size, on a pillow her size, with a blanket her size, in a room much too big. She looked around her MAJOR sized room tinted red in the light of the setting sun. It was filled with furniture and clothes for a minor that only filled the corner of the room. It had taken years just to accumulate what she had and it would take even more before it felt lived in. The walls were too big, the door handles were too high and she had to use a stick to flip the light switch. Everyday this bothered her but today something else was swimming in her mind. The image of her father kissing that woman. It burned her up! How dare she! The last thing Izzellah wanted was some random whore weaseling her way into her family. Trying to replace her mother! Izzellah’s mind flashed to her mother humming to her on from a large swing on their porch. She had a soft voice and was a kind and gentle woman. Not some oversized slut! And her daughter! “Sabrina” she would avoid that giant pest like the plague. Why did they have to show up and ruin a perfectly good day? She tried to block it from her mind. Her father was his own man. He could do what he wanted even if it was stupid, and when that giant bitch hurt him like Izzellah knew she would, he would still have her to lean on. Until then she would look forward. Tomorrow was a big day. She hopped down off her bed and went to her closet Hung neatly on a bar set about halfway down was a uniform. It had a navy jacket with a black skirt. On the corner of the jacket was a unique crest that belonged to the Winton family. Tomorrow her life would begin.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hrmmmm. There seems ot be a few changes in this world. I wonder if that means this world is canon or the "Small" world is?......Too bad I don't care! Just wanted to write something different with these characters. Let me know if you like it. I may eventually update this. See ya around. 

Chapter 2: MAJOR/first step (part one) by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Another chapter already?! NotSirk what are you doing. The last one hasn't even left the most recent page yet!!!!

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 2: MAJOR/first step

 

Izzellah was ready and waiting for her father to finish his morning routine. His routine being a complete absence of one at all. It was 7:30 and she was already dressed and ready to go while he was still sleeping. Sure maybe he didn’t have to be to work for three hours but her first day of school, “real” school started at 8:00. She didn’t want to be late. Damn she wished she could drive! Then he could sleep in as long as he wanted. Instead she was staring at almost a half ton of MAJOR inconvenience saw logs without a care in the world.

“Papa!” She shouted hoping to rouse the giant man.

He did not respond except with a loud snore and a mouthful of rancid morning breath.  

She tried pushing him a bit just to get him going, but Ignacio was not a small man if “small” was even a word one could apply to a MAJOR and more than that he was built. Not resting on the laurels of superior biology the man regularly worked out on top of the working a physically demanding job in construction. He would not move if he didn’t want to. Not by force anyway.

Izzellah stood on her tiptoes to look at his digital clock. 7:33 it read. She didn’t know why he even bothered to have one since he never set an alarm.

“Fine.” She said to herself. She would have to be mean this morning if she hoped to get to school on time. She went to her father’s bathroom and searched the cabinet under the sink for anything she could find that would suit her need. She found a large plastic bucket with a number of toiletries inside. She dumped them out and headed for the shower. Her first thought was to turn the dial and fill the bucket with ice cold water. That would be a rather rude but effective method of waking her papa. Unfortunately her disability was a factor. Izzellah never saw herself as handicapped in anyway. She wasn’t blind or impaired. She’d never lost a limb and her mental health was immaculate, but when confronted with the fact that a simple faucet dial built for a MAJOR was out of her reach she had to accept that this option was an impossibility for her. Unless she wanted to go downstairs and get a step stool which would take more time than just walking down the hall and filling it in her bathroom specially built for a minor. Houses with these amenities were a rare find because honestly 90% of families just didn’t need them. Still you could find them on the market because they were sold at considerably higher than market price to make a profit. Not to mention just having one minor in the neighborhood looked good for the community. Izzellah didn’t understand it but she was thankful for her bathroom nonetheless and the extra money her papa spent on their home. It more than paid for itself on days like this. She filled the bucket halfway and lugged it back to her father’s bedside. He was still snoozing like a newborn in the peaceful embrace of Morpheus.

“Papa!” She tried one more time. “Sorry for this.”

She dumped the cold water on him and he erupted from the bed in frigid excitement.

He jolted his head back and forth as water soaked hair slapped against his face.

“What in blazes!” He screamed wide eyed. He looked at his daughter with confusion as he breathed in a panicked breath. “Is something wrong?! Is the house on fire?!”

“You’re gonna make me late!” Izzellah said as she pointed to the clock that now read 7:48 am.

“Izzy.” Ignacio sighed as his pulse settled.

“Don’t Izzy me.” Izzellah berated. “School starts at eight! We have to leave now.”

Ignacio facepalmed. He was already starting to regret enrolling her. She was too smart and too earnest for her own good. She’d outpaced homeschooling years ago and a minor school was out of the question for her.

“You’re a minor sweetheart.” He said not as an insult but as a fact. “You only have to go to school for half the day. Your school day starts at 10:00 and ends at 1:00. I’ve already gotten time off work for it and everything.’

“No!” Izzellah denied. She was well aware of her “recommended” curriculum. “My day starts at eight like everyone else’s!’

“Ayyyy!’ Ignacio groaned. He looked into his daughter’s eyes, sharp and determined. She would fight him on this and if he said no probably hate him for it. Dammit he would always lose to her with stuff like this. She was just like her mother in that regard. Minor couldn’t describe that woman and it didn’t describe Izzellah either. “.....FINE!” he relented. “But I’m getting food in me and a hot cup of coffee before I even think about driving you anywhere.”

 


 

 

Izzellah grimaced as she walked down the halls of WInton Heights High. It was 8:32. She was already late for her first class because her father insisted on having a shower and shave first, before toasting a bagel and finally driving her to school. All things he could’ve done if he bothered to wake up at a reasonable hour. She needed to fix that. Ever since her mom passed he been slowly getting back into his old slothish habits.

“Where are we going?” She asked as she jogged to keep pace with his long strides. The halls were empty as they passed classroom after classroom each filled with students actually learning something.

“Relax, kiddo.” her papa yawned. “You’re not even enrolled in a morning class. I gotta talk with the faculty to find a place to put you.”

“Morning math with Ms. Applegate, room 302!” Izzellah said. She flashed a schedule she printed out the night before. It had every class she wanted and every class she “had” to take on it.

“Well someone’s prepared.” her father smiled. “But that’s not how it works. We don’t know if those classes have any extra space.”

Izzellah scoffed at the idea of “extra space” for a minor. What MAJOR class wouldn’t have that.

“Don’t worry, Izzy.” Ignacio took his daughter with feigned exertion and rested her on his shoulder. “Your old man will make sure you get at least one class you want.” He eyed the schedule she had with trepidation. “Hopefully.” They reached a door with the name “Gladston” on it under the word “principal” engraved on a stained glass window. Ignacio knocked then went in.

 


 

 

Principal Geoffrey Gladston was a balding man with a full beard of grey wisdom and stress. As he stared at Mr. Ignacio Ivory and his teen minor daughter he knew this new development would only add to it. “Ummmm…. I-”

“Look, pally.” Ignacio said. “Let me be clear here. I’m totally okay with whatever decision you make. I’m fine hauling my ass back in my truck and going home until ten. This is all on this little girl.” He said pointing at his daughter. She sat beside him in a chair five times too big for her with crossed arms and the look of the devil in her eyes. It seemed like she might actually kill him for denying her.

“Well it is a bit unprecedented.” Gladston said. “But not entirely unheard of. Out of our thirteen minor students we do have one that regularly attends MAJOR classes but well he’s already been……..”

“Bonded.” Ignacio finished.

“Precisely. I feel like it might be a action of gross negligence to just let Izzellah participate in a MAJOR class without some sort of assurance on her safety. I trust the students of Winton Heights but it’s always best to avoid an incident where you can.”

“I can take care of myself!” Izzellah said. She reached into her backpack and procured a large metal spray canister. It was mace.

“She’s prepared for everything!” Ignacio bragged in surprise. “Where did she even get that?!”

“You….you do know that doesn’t work on MAJORS right?.....Ms. Ivory.” Gladston informed.

“I have a baton to!” Izzellah said then she went back to her backpack to procure it.

Gladston was taken aback.

“Okay! Let’s just pause for a moment.” Ignacio said. “Believe it or not I actually have a solution for this.” He stopped his daughter before she could brandish her weapon. He took the tiny collapsible stick from her and had to stop himself from snickering at the image of his daughter trying to assault a MAJOR with it. It might work if she went for the eyes or groin. “You have a Sabrina Rodriguez enrolled here right?”

Izzellah flinched. He wouldn’t!

“Rodriguez?....Rodriguez. Ah! I think I remember her mother!” Gladston pressed a button on his phone. “Ms. Dell. We have a Sabrina Rodriguez enrolled I believe.”

“Yes.” A female voice responded. “She’s currently in Ms. Applegate’s math class.”

“Great!” Ignacio said. “Me and her mother know each other. We’ve set up an arrangement. We can talk details later but for today she can watch my Izzy.”

“And the mother Rodriguez agrees with this?” Gladston asked.

“Well….we are kind of….seeing each other.” Ignacio revealed.

“Hmmmm. I’ll accept this for today. And only because I can see how eager your daughter is. Not everyday you see a minor interested in higher learning. I will need to talk to both you and Ms. Rodriguez before this can become a permanent thing.”

Izzellah’s heart stopped. Not like this! Not permanently!

“Isn’t that great Izzellah!?” Ignacio beamed. “You get to go to school like normal!”

Izzellah couldn’t find her voice. She’d have to see that horrible giant again!

“She’ll have to attend all of Sabrina’s classes as well as her own minor ones. Are you okay with this Ms. Ivory? Now’s your time to speak up.”

“I-I.” Izzellah didn’t know what to say. She wanted desperately to attend real classes, but…..Sabrina? Could she make that work? She would have to until she figured out how to get out of it. Maybe after a few weeks if she could prove to her papa she’d be fine on her own. The last thing she wanted was to possibly be bonded to that amazonian pest. “Yes….this is what I want more than anything.”

“Well than it’s settled!” Gladston clapped. “Izzellah Ivory let me officially welcome you to Winton Heights Academy!”

 


 

 

Izzellah gave her papa one last hug goodbye.

“You sure you don’t want me to come in with you?” he asked.

Izzellah hesitated. She suddenly felt very nervous and didn’t want him to leave. She was used to being away from him when he worked but this was different. She wasn’t by herself fiddling with the car in their garage or watching tv while she waited for him to come home.

“Would you really do that?” She looked up to him.

“I’d take the whole day off work and sit in on every class if you wanted.”

Izzellah shook her head. She would die of embarrassment at that even if she secretly wished it would happen. No she had to do this herself.

“No I think I can handle this.” She smiled.

“I’ll be waiting for you when school’s over.” Ignacio reassured. “Right by the front door. If anything happens I’ll find you.”

“Thank you, papa.” Izzellah said and gave her papa one last, last hug.

He let her go and walked away making sure to give her one last thumbs up before he left.

With goodbyes over Principal Gladston opened the door to room 302. Ms. Applegate’s math class. Izzellah took a deep breath. It was time.

 

 

Izzellah walked through the door far more meekly than she’d intended. She found herself clinging to Principal Gladston’s leg as the only source of meager familiarity. He at least seemed like a decent enough person. Before her was a forest of legs both metal and flesh that made the student body of this MAJOR class. A sea of titans with eyes she could not see but she somehow knew where upon her. Observing her, judging her, maybe even wanting her. It was in their nature after all, and minors were rare. Very rare.

“Oh look at this!” Izzellah heard in a british accent among numerous murmurs from the class. Voices asking who she was and where she came from, would she be staying, was she lost? Soon enough a square face was in front of her as a large woman leaned down to greet her.

“Ms. Applegate. This is Izzellah Ivory. She’ll be sitting in on your class today.” Gladston announced.

“Really?” Ms. Applegate cupped her cheeks. “Well we’re honored to have you.” She said with a sweetness that betrayed her condescension. Izzellah felt like a baby. “Is she bonded to someone in this class?”

Izzellah heard more murmurs as goliath student questioned and interrogated each other to sniff out who the lucky MAJOR was not knowing that there wasn’t one.

“Well that’s the thing. She’s not bonded.” Gladston informed.

Izzellah wasn’t sure if that was the wise choice. She understood it was probably better in the long run if everything was out in the open but letting a bunch of MAJORS know she basically open for business seemed like throwing a lamb to slaughter. She could only imagine the hungry looks they must have had. As if to make proof the class nearly erupted in conversation so loud she couldn’t even decipher it. Were they already making plans? She’d dare any MAJOR to even try!

“And she won’t be bonded today!” Gladston bellowed. “If I hear anything from about any of you even trying and believe me I’ll know. It’s expulsion! No questions, no appeal, no defense. EXPULSION!”

“Okay.” Ms. Applegate said with what was obviously a forced smile. “I assume you have a solution for this sir.”

“Sabrina Rodriguez. Front and center please.” Gladston requested.

Izzellah heard the stomp of sneakers on tile. She saw a pair of pink Sketchers work their way through the forest of legs. As they came to a stop in front of her she didn’t have to look up to know that annoying smile was on her face.

“I don’t believe this.” She heard in that irritatingly chipper voice. The same voice that said “Oops” as she casually ruined three hours of work.

“Have you been informed of what’s expected of you?” Gladston asked.

‘Yes sir!” she beamed. “My mom said this might happen. I didn’t think it would happen today though.”

“You will bring her to all your classes as well as accompany her to her minor ones.”

“But I have my own classes at that time.” Sabrina cocked and eyebrow.

“Today is a special exception.” Gladston said. “I’ll be hashing out the details of this arrangement with your mother later.”

‘Yes sir!” Sabrina gave a cheeky salute.

“Well I think everything’s settled for now.” Principal Gladston said with a  stroke of his beard. “If you have any questions or problems just have Sabrina bring you by the office. Ms. Ivory.” He then shuffled out the door to do more things that principals do.

Ms. Applegate clapped her hands together. “This is certainly exciting! Ms. Ivory feel free to take your seat with Sabrina.” She ushered both girls towards Sabrina’s desk. Izzellah found herself immediately seized by Sabrina’s hands and lifted upwards. From her new perspective she was made keenly aware of the looks she was getting from the class. Hungry, jealous, stares and glares from boys and girls alike directed squarely at her and Sabrina.

“You don’t need to carry me I can walk.” Izzellah said wanting to get away from all the attention. Seeing these titans was worse than imagining them. All that superior brain power swarming only with thoughts of consuming her on some level. The one thing she knew in this life as an absolute fact was that every MAJOR wanted a minor no matter how nefarious or innocent their intentions. It dawned on her how most of those jealous looks of spite where thrown Sabrina’s way and she seemed absolutely oblivious to it. She might actually feel a little bad for her.

“Nonsense!” Sabrina chirped as she took her seat. “Why would you want to walk ever when I can carry you?”

Izzellah knew this was a real question. This was how MAJORS thought since the dawn of enlightened thinking. For all their superior genes and advancement they couldn’t understand why a minor would want to do something for themselves. At least that’s the theory she held from glancing at numerous wikipedia articles on them.

“Look I’m fine okay.” Izzellah said. “You don’t have to worry about me and do this whole….”thing” you’re doing.”

“Pffft. Yeah okay tough girl.” Sabrina said as she sat Izzellah down in her lap.

“What is this?” Izzellah gasped.

“What you want to sit on the floor?” Sabrina snarked.

Izzellah wished she could have her own desk but knew there was no way she would get one on short notice. She could ask, and in actuality Ms. Applegate would probably come serve as her desk if she wanted. In fact anyone of these MAJORS would hold her up all day if it meant even a chance at a bonding, even if it was just a temporary one. She couldn’t do that though. She didn’t want to be seen as one of those timid helpless little creatures that needed pity like every other minor.

“Just put me on the desk.” Izzellah demanded.

“Are you asking or telling?” Sabrina teased.

“PLEASE!” Izzellah begged. Anything but this. She wouldn’t spend the rest of her year being cradled like a toddler.

Sabrina did as requested and sat Izzellah down on the edge of her desk letting the tiny hang her legs of a drop almost ten feet down.

“Better?”

“Not really!” Izzellah said as she struggled with sudden rush of vertigo.

“Alright class I’m passing back your math exams. A lot of good scores and I know this is just review but I’m proud of you all.” Ms. Applegate said. She laid stacks of papers on the front of each desk and let the students sort them out and pass them around. When Sabrina’s paper got to her Izzellah notice and 89 circled in red in the upper right corner. A good score but nothing special for a MAJOR. Honestly she was probably slacking. Still Izzellah looked over the equations eager to absorb some knowledge.

“You know math?” Sabrina asked with a modicum of interest.

“Of course I know math!” Izzellah said insulted. “Who doesn’t know math?”

“Most minors.” Sabrina said before catching the unintentional insult. “I mean not most-”

“I know what you mean.” Izzellah hissed. It wasn’t expected for a minor to know math or even read for that matter even though they were perfectly capable. They just weren’t expected to. Izzellah always saw that as lazy. Why let a MAJOR solve all your problems for you? Fortunately trends were changing. Her primary school actually taught math as part of the minor curriculum and reading and writing too! It wasn’t uncommon for a minor to be educated, just unexpected and unrequired to be successful in life.

“I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.” Sabrina corrected. “You were fixing a car when we first met. I didn’t think a minor could fix anything.”

“Well you’re wrong.” Izzellah huffed.

“You should totally let me drive you around when you get it running.”

“What?! No way!” Izzellah denied.

“I already have my license!” Sabrina said. “It would be awesome. We’d both win. I could take you to so many places. We could go to theme parks in the summer.”

“How old are you actually?” Izzellah asked. How could she be old enough to drive? Age was tricky with MAJORS. At a certain point the ageing process just seemed to stop, then rocket straight into adulthood before crawling at a snail’s pace to elderly. Old looking MAJORS were often over one hundred, but Sabrina barely seemed like she’d even hit puberty.

“Thirteen.” Sabrina said. “And I know. I should have gotten my license like three years ago. My mom’s a pain in the ass.”

Thirteen! For fucks sake! Izzellah was already seventeen and her father was only now vaguely considering letting her try and take the test to get a license. And that wouldn’t happen until after she fixed the Mustang! Here this girl was complaining about not having a license at ten?! Did MAJORS really live this way?!

“Come on! It’ll be fun! After we’re bonded we can-”

“We’re not getting bonded kid.” Izzellah spat. “Not even if it’s just till graduation. That’s never happening.”

“I know you think that now.” Sabrina smirked. “And it’s really cute, but trust me “kid” you’re gonna want it once you get to know me.”

“Wow you’re really full of yourself.” Izzellah shot.

“Then I guess we’re a match!” Sabrina returned.

And then the bell rang!

“Alright class! See you in fifth period!” Ms. Applegate sang cheerfully.

It was over. Izzellah’s first MAJOR class ever was over and she hadn’t learned anything. Well except how arrogant these MAJORS were. She had been caught off guard by all the newness. She wouldn’t make that mistake in the next class. She found herself lifted by Sabrina again.

“You’re just going to carry me around all day aren’t you.”

“Probably.” the MAJOR teen responded.

“Probably not!” Izzellah snapped as she fought the MAJOR’s grip.

“You’ll have to better than that then.” Sabrina giggled as they went to her next class.

 


 

 

Sabrina’s next class was music to Izzellah’s ire. Of course Sabrina would opt for an elective with no academic merit right? Izzellah almost thought it was just to spite her even though Sabrina was a veteran student and Izzellah was in fact the new kid. She sat in a corner fiddling with a ukulele the only thing small enough for her to play. It was still the size of a large guitar in her hands. Sabrina for her part was putting concentrated effort into playing the violin, and she even had the nerve to be good at it! Music was a skill even to a MAJOR it was something that took time and dedication. In this world it was one of the few equal playing fields both MAJORS and minors had to share. In fact it was often the minor that was superior in that regard. Why not learn to play an instrument with all that free time? Of course if a MAJOR put enough time into anything it was inevitable they became competent at it, but Sabrina was on another level. It was clear that this girl practiced and had talent. Izzellah could respect that. It was an art the MAJOR girl must have spent years cultivating, something she actually worked for. Izzellah could even admire that, if Sabrina weren’t supremely annoying.

She finished her set and stood up to approach Izzy. Every MAJOR in this small class of about half a dozen watched this with morbid curiosity. Sabrina knelt down next to her.

“I can teach you to play if you want.” She offered. “I don’t really know the ukulele but string instruments are very similar.” She brandished her violin. This is a G chord. She strummed it and the vibrating string released a low, grounded sound. She then took her bow and played the same note and that low sound stretched on in a long note. It sounded like a growl but smooth. “Try.”

Izzellah clumsily strummed to same string on her instrument. The sound was higher but of course it was, she was using a ukulele.

“You can come over to my house. We can play together.” Sabrina tried.

“Izzellah had to admit that actually sounded like a nice time, but that would imply something else as well. She didn’t want to spend time with this girl, get familiar with her.

“Music’s not really my thing.” Izzellah said.

Sabrina narrowed her eyes at this then shrugged. “Whatever you say squirt.” she sat down next to her cross legged and went about playing some more. Izzellah let the music serenade her. It was pleasant and peaceful. A slow melody that was almost a lullaby. Sabrina started to hum and Izzellah was reminded of her mother. Those lazy summer days on the swing. She yawned and closed her eyes. She felt her head nod and she leaned into something firm yet soft.

 


 

 

“Wake up, sleepyhead!” Sabrina chirped.

Izzellah snorted and snapped her eyes open. What happened? Had she actually dozed off in the middle of class?

“Wow. You were really out huh?” Sabrina grinned.

Izzellah took stock of her surroundings. She was in Sabrina’s arms being cradled in a princess carry. They were moving.

:What happened?” Izzellah asked.

“You fell asleep duh?” Sabrina laughed. “Don’t worry you’re not in trouble. It’s natural for minors to get tired during the day.”

“I’m not a baby! I can stay awake!” Izzellah insisted even if it was true. MAJORS ran on a different schedule. The days were literally longer now and a MAJOR hour was different from a minor one. Still Izzellah was embarrassed.

“Put me down! I know how to walk!” Izzellah barked.

“Whoa! No need to get all defensive sheesh. You don’t have to apologize for your biology. No one’s judging you. I don’t care if you nap all day. It makes my job easier.”

“I wasn’t apologizing! I’m not going to sleep all day! And I can fucking walk by myself!” Izzellah shrieked. “Put me down!”

“Okay, but we’re already here.” Sabrina said.

“Here where?” Izzellah surrounded by MAJORS all sitting and eating in a lunchroom cafeteria. Most staring at the new minor.

“Lunch bitch! Woo!” Sabrina howled. “My favorite part of the day!” She let Izzellah down to sit on the bench next her. Of course the table was actually too high for Izzellah to reach.

“You can sit on my la-”

“No!” Izzellah cut off. “I’m fine here. She extended her legs onto the bench and leaned back into Sabrina’s side. She then searched her pack for a brown bag that held her day’s lunch that she’d prepared for herself. Her papa couldn’t be trusted to do more than boil water in the kitchen. If it were up to him she’d be obese from his poor diet. The man would just munch on pizza and Cinnabons if it weren’t for her. MAJORS never really gained weight. Even fat ones weren’t fat by traditional means. An obese MAJOR was something you had to work to get. Plus he worked out which meant he could eat nothing but ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and not gain a pound. Izzellah on the contrary had to watch her figure and took pride in her trim physique. It wasn’t the vogue. Plumpness was a positive trait for a minor. MAJORS really liked something soft to cuddle. Too bad for them! That wasn’t Izzellah’s mom and that wouldn’t  be her! She retrieved a small cucumber sandwich and took a bite.

“Holy shit!” She heard from above. A redhead girl with short hair and freckles loomed above her. She took a sit on the next to her and Izzellah recoiled further into Sabrina’s side.

“You have a minor now too!?” This new girl exclaimed.

“Pretty cool right?” Sabrina boasted.

“She does not!” Izzellah bellowed. “I belong to no one but myself!”

“She’s not bonded either!?” This new redhead suddenly stared at her like a starving wolf. “You gotta be kidding me?”

“It’s true actually.” Sabrina said a bit dour at Izzellah’s immediate denial.

Izzellah found her hands taken in this new girls stronger, larger, paler ones. “Bond with me!” She insisted. “Just for a minute! See if you like it! I’m fun! I like fighting and sports and-”

Izzellah snatched her hands back.

“Jesus, Mabel! At least buy her dinner first!” Sabrina commented.

Izzellah was lifted and placed on the table. She would be peeved by Sabrina seeing fit to just paw her whenever she wanted but she was actually grateful to be away from this “Mabel”.

“What?!” Mabel defended. “There’s an unclaimed minor right in front of me! I have to take my shot. She can choose whoever she wants.”

“That won’t be you.” Izzellah seethed. She took another bite of her cucumber sandwich.

“What?! Come on! I’m nice!” she insisted. “It’s totally not fair that I’m the only one without a tiny!”

Izzellah flinched at being called a “tiny”.

“And if you bonded with her I’d be the only one without a minor. That’s fair?” Sabrina argued.

“It’s not the same.” Mabel clarified. “Everyone knows you’ll find one supergirl.”

“Huh?” Izzellah gulped down a piece of sandwich and eyed Sabrina with curiosity. “What’s she talking about?”

“Nothing!” Sabrina insisted. “Mabel’s just a jealous bitch.”

“Every available minor what’s a piece of Sabrina the hero!” Mabel went on. “I don’t know why. I’m fun and energetic! What just because she can play the violin!? I know actual martial arts! I can protect you better than she can. Just because she saved a few minors once like years ago she’s hot shit. Sabrina Rodriguez is nothing special.”

“Saved?”

“It’s nothing really.” Sabrina blushed with a strained smile. “Shut up Mabel!”

“Sabrina Rodriguez is nothing special!” Mabel shouted to the cafeteria crowd.

“Mabel!”

“Just don’t get all squishy with her like Riri. I’m abandoning this friendship if I have to deal with two of you!”

“Did you really save some minors?” Izzellah asked.

“It’s nothing really.” Sabrina defended modestly. “I just stopped a car from crashing into a bus that had some minor orphans in it. Literally everyone was trying to do the same thing. I just got there first.”

“And now every available minor here wants her!” Mabel whined.

“That’s like three people tops!” Sabrina shot. “And one of them is Izzy here and she actually hates me!”

“Well good.” Mabel huffed.

“I’m not “squishy” with Peter.”

All three girls turned to see a tall black girl with braids standing behind them. To Izzellah’s complete bafflement there was also a minor boy hanging off her hip. He was thin and kind of frail looking with blond hair and deep blue eyes.

“How much of that did you hear.” Mabel whimpered.

“All of it.” This new girl Izzellah guessed was Riri said. “What we have is nice but it’s temporary.”

“Oh please!” Mabel spewed. “Just admit he’s your boyfriend already. That way you can get married and start pushing out minor babies. Then maybe I’ll get one before I’m 30!”

The braided girl still sat down even though she was clearly insulted. Sabrina was intrigued by the minor. She’d never interacted with her own kind beyond her mother. This could be a good learning opportunity.

“So you really have a minor, Sabrina?” Riri prodded.

“No she’s not “mine”. I guess she’s like…..a family friend? What do you call it when  both your parents are banging behind your back?”

Izzellah laughed and then caught herself but it was too late. Sabrina flashed her a knowing smile.

“Aw gross!” Mabel fake vomited.

Riri set her minor down on the table. This “Peter” as it were. He seemed almost frightened.

“Go ahead Peter.” Riri encouraged. “I’m right here.”

The minor boy shuffled closer to Izzellah. He was actually just a fraction shorter than she was.

“H-hello.” He waved.

“Hi.” Izzellah replied evenly.

“I’m Peter.” he introduced. “Peter Silver.”

“I heard.” Izzellah offered her hand. “Izzellah Ivory.”

Peter took in in a limp handshake. Then in a flash he hugged her tightly.

“You’re real!” He smiled brightly.

“Afraid so.” Izzellah smiled back. And there it was. Izzellah felt it. He was a minor. Regardless of what she thought of him personally she would now have his back for life. Even if she came to hate him they were both here and alive. They would need each other to survive.

“You can let go now, Pete.” She said.

“S-sorry!” Peter stepped back. “It’s just hard to believe. Are you really not bonded?”

“Nope.” Izzellah assured.

“Not even to your mom or dad?”

She shook her head. “I was bonded to my papa when I was younger but it’s been years now.”

“Why not?” Peter asked. “Bonding’s amazing. We need it.”

“That’s a lie Peter. It’s what MAJORS want you to believe. THEY need it. We don’t”

Mabel laughed at this. “Is that what you think!? Listen tiny. Maybe it’s been awhile and you’ve forgotten what paradise feels like or maybe you’re papa babied and half assed his bonding I don’t know, but when you get yours you’ll be begging a MAJOR for it on your knees everyday!”

Izzellah’s mood soured instantly. She didn’t care for Mabel or these MAJORS at all. She was done here.

“I’m leaving.” Izzellah said.

“What?!” Sabrina started.

“I’m going to finish my lunch by myself. I don’t need this bullshit.” Izzellah jumped from the table down to the bench then again to the floor in a nimble display of adept mobility. “Don’t follow me or I’ll report you to Gladston.” l

“Sabrina you can’t let her do that!” Riri insisted.

“She can’t stop me!” Izzellah stated.

Sabrina sighed. “Let her go. It’s fine. She can get basically anyone expelled by crying to Gladston if they mess with her today.”

“And Mabel.” Izzellah addressed the redhead.

“Yes tiny.” she smiled down to her.

“Mention my papa again and I’m cutting one of your achilles tendons.”

Mabel was silent at the threat unsure of whether to take it seriously or not. Izzellah didn’t care she took her backpack and her cucumber sandwich and went on her way.

Izzellah heard a smack. “You’d just can’t stop running your mouth can you!?” She heard from Sabrina.

“What did I do?” Mabel grumbled.

 

 

 

End Notes:

This chapter was gettin a little long as I was writing so I split it in half, which mean yes more MAJOR/minor coming soon. Don't get used to it. Who knows when I'll update after that?! Mario Oddysee's coming out in a few weeks and I'll be super distracted playing the shit out of that. Like literally everyone who owns a Switch will be!...........NIntendo give me free stuff!

Until then enjoy agonizing over what he hell a bond is!

Chapter 3: MAJOR/first step (part two) by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Behold the thrilling second half! I know you were all dieing to read it maybe!! It's here so quick right?! I was actually writing it when I posted part one. Enjoy! Or don't. Although I don't know why'd you'd bother reading a story you didn't like so chances are if that's the case you're not reading this either. 

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 3: MAJOR/first step (part two)

 

Izzellah was having second thoughts about her decision. As she walked through the cafeteria she felt like a lamb lost in a jungle of hungry tigers. Was it really the smart move to abandon the relative safety Sabrina and her friends provided over an insult? She gripped the strap of her backpack a little tighter and quickened her pace. Part of her new she wasn’t in any real danger. Sure she’d read about MAJOR/minor biology online, she knew of the MAJORS disposition for bonding, how it was almost like an addiction, how wars were fought even to this day over minors in third world countries and she’d seen more than a few police procedural dramas highlighting MAJOR on minor assault...but these were modern times. People evolved. This wasn’t an overdramatized television program designed purposefully to incite and interest for ratings, this wasn’t some third world country where civil laws and liberties weren’t enforced, she wasn’t living in the past where justice was often dealt out by the end of a sword or a gun. These MAJORS were as likely to attack her as she was to go down on all fours and start hunting for food with her teeth.

Izzellah took a deep breath. She had this. She just wished they didn’t stare so much! She knew she was a novelty. An unattended and unbonded minor just walking around. Truthfully most of them probably just wanted to be her friend even if just on a shallow and self interested level. Suck up to the new minor and score a free bond right? She just didn’t know what all the hype was about.

Mabel’s words echoed in her mind. “You’ve forgotten what paradise feels like.”

Hmmph! She remembered very well what it was like to be bonded to her papa! It was just years ago, back when she was just a child. Most minors were bonded to their parents for safety. Prevent a toddler from walking into traffic or something like that. She just remembered feeling warm and happy and yes it was nice, but as she got older she’d discovered actual real things that made her much happier. Like cars, and dancing, and independence. Compared to that a bond was nothing. It had to be something MAJORS played up. A cheap ploy to enforce even more control over her kind. THEY needed it more than her. She knew she had found their weakness. It couldn’t be the other way around, could it? She was basically a bond virgin. Bonding with your parents never counted. Similar dna confused things and parents always practiced restraint. Not that most parents got to bond with their kids anyway in this day and age. But she’d never actually had a MAJOR friend her entire life. There was no moment where she could share something special with someone she trusted. Maybe that was why it didn’t matter to her. Part of her knew that was the real reason she insisted on coming to a MAJOR school. She wanted to find a partner. Someone special for her first time. Izzellah was surprised she could admit that to herself. She hadn’t even told her papa. It was something she had to do herself. Not wait for it to be arranged or go to some facility. It was her moment to create and her gift to give. But were there even any worthy candidates here? Sure every single one of them would be a willing volunteer. She could shout “Looking for a bond.” and they’d all form a fucking line. Izzellah closed her eyes and shook her head. Enough of this for now. She really just wanted to be alone and eat in peace.

After searching around she finally found an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. She was just tall enough to climb onto the bench without completely embarrassing herself. She let her feet hang over the edge unable to reach the ground. She procured the second of three bite sized cucumber sandwiches and her schedule. It was virtually useless now that she was chained to Sabrina’s schedule but it still showed her minor class that was coming up right after lunch. She wasn’t looking forward to it. If they were anything like her primary school or her homeschool courses it would be drivel. She remembered in fifth grade learning things like how to cross the street, or how to signal your MAJOR to pick you up when you’re tired. Nothing real like how to balance your checkbook, or buy a house, or apply for a job. Maybe high school would be different but she doubted it. Most minors didn’t bother with high school at all. It was probably more like daycare. Someplace to put your minor while the MAJOR was busy learning things like history or science. It was frustrating how her species was perceived. Simultaneously viewed as a precious commodity more valuable than gold or jewels, near royalty in their prestige, but also seen as helpless babies who couldn’t even cross the street unattended and needed naps to get through the day. Sickening! That wasn’t going to be her life. She’d open an auto shop, or become an actor, or dance on broadway. It wasn’t impossible. There were accomplished minors all through history. TIny people who dared to break the mold. She would be one of them and an example for the new generation of her kind. If there even was one. Sometimes she felt like she was an endangered species. No maybe she’d do something more. Try to help foster a resurgence in the minor population, create a new renaissance for minor kind. Try to fix some of the damage these MAJORS had created. She paused and held a moment of silence in honor of the those who died in the “Dark Age”. A big black stain in the self aggrandized legacy of MAJOR history. The reason minors were so rare now. Probably the most significant age in human history and something she knew absolutely nothing about except what to call it. That was another reason to attend school. To actually learn what happened to her people. Her father didn’t know. When she’d ask him where the rest of the tiny kids where, he would just shrug and shake his head. Although her papa’s not what she’d call an academic. She’d never even seen another minor until she went to primary school, a school with a total attendance of 35 students. She was the only minor in her neighborhood and apparently one of only thirteen minors in a student body that must of measured in the hundreds if not thousands.

Izzellah’s mind buzzed with more thoughts like these. It was what she did most days to keep herself busy. It was part of the reason she liked working on cars. It was more than a hobby she inherited from her papa. It kept her mind clear and probably prevented her from going insane. God she just wanted to be in her garage right now. Maybe change the oil even though it didn’t need it, or check the air pressure on her tires, anything really. Then she heard a the sound of creaking metal and felt a large presence next to her. She looked over to discover a massive MAJOR young man grinning at her. He was tall and muscular, he had lightly tanned skin with a crop of brown hair slicked back. He flashed a mouth of pearly white teeth at her as straight as a ruler and winked at her with a emerald eye.

“It’s a crime that a cutie like you is eating all alone.” he said. He cocked an eyebrow and his teeth actually glinted as he smiled. “The name’s Winton. Darren Winton.”

“The “Winton” in “Winton Heights” “Winton”?” Izzellah asked.

“Correct, beautiful. And the Winton in “Winton Academy” and “Winton Housing” and “Winton General” and-”

“I get it you’re rich.” Izzellah deadpanned. “Why are you bothering me Darren the “Winton” in “Winton Heights” Winton?”

“Well Ms….”

“Ivory.” Izzellah sighed.

“Well. Ms. Ivory.” He stretched his arms out behind him and let one rest on the table behind her. “I saw you eating here all alone, just begging for some companionship and decided to do the chivalrous thing and join you.”  

“How noble of you.”

“I thought so.” He bragged. “Smart move ditching the freshies by the way.” He used his thumb to point at Sabrina’s group. Her and Mabel seemed to be arguing. Probably over Mabel’s complete lack of tact or manners. “They can’t teach you what you need to know.”

“And you can Darren Winton?” It was Izzellah’s turn to raise an eyebrow.

“Sure can doll. You see, I kind of run things around here.” He breathed into his hand and wiped at his navy vest with the school emblem on it. His family’s emblem.

“Really?”

“Best wide receiver on the Winton Titan’s team, On the honor roll. Generally amazing. People look up to me.”

“Not very hard with your head in the clouds I’d wager.”

“Ooh! You gotta little spice to ya! I like that.”

“I’m still not quite sure why someone as important as you walked all the way over here to meet a minor girl like myself.”

“Girl you’re the most interesting thing to happen to this school since it was founded. I know you know that.” He leaned in a little closer.

“I’m not so sure Darren Winton.”

“You’re a celebrity, girl!” he flattered. “And you deserve to be treated like one. That’s why I’m going to give you the honor of giving me the honor of your presence at my table.”

“This table’s nice.” Izzellah informed. “It’s sturdy and clean, well except for this one horrible blemish right about where you’re sitting, but don’t worry I think it will be gone soon.”

“Aww don’t be like that princess! I want to show you the finer things. The cooks here can make anything you want. And lucky for you I have an in with them. You’re here eating sandwiches when you could be dining on lobster!”

“I like my cucumber sandwich Darren Winton.”

“Okay I get it. Bunny’s playing hard to get. I have time. Lunch just started. I can sit here and we can talk and eat.” He snapped his fingers and suddenly two MAJORS rose from the table he was at and brought him a large, flat, rectangular box. He opened it up to reveal a steaming pizza inside.

“Pepperoni and lobster.” He said. “You haven’t lived till you’ve had a slice.”

“I think that’s a little too much for me.” Izzellah said staring at a slice of pizza larger than her head. She had to admit it did smell good.

“But that’s the beauty of it babycakes. We can share. You take one end and I’ll take the other and we can…..meet in the middle.” He smiled that teeth glinting smile again.

“Darren?” Izzellah asked up to this incredibly attractive and incredibly full of shit MAJOR.

“My name’s not babycakes.” She continued. “It’s not doll, it’s not bunny, or princess or cutie or girl. It’s Ivory. Izzellah Ivory. And if you actually want to get a chance to know me and aren’t just not some superficial asshole looking for a bond you can restart this by calling me that.”

“Okay Izzy! This is a start then?”

“Not Izzy, Darren. Never Izzy. Not for you.”

“Okay, Izzellah. How about we get to work on this pizza then.” He ripped off a minor sized chunk for her.

“Darren, fuck off.” Izzellah heard as she took the slice offered. MAJOR and minor alike looked up from the bench to see a new MAJOR. A tall redhead with long crimson locks tied back in a french braid. She wore a vest as well instead of the standard Winton jacket and had black wide brim glasses on her freckled face. To her flank was an even taller brunette girl who left her jacket unbuttoned at just the right length to show off some rather deep cleavage. She also seemed to be chewing something.

“You are obviously bothering this poor girl.”

“Dammit, Brenda! Can mind your own business!?” Darren snapped. “Me and Izzellah here were just becoming friends.”

“That’s not what it looks like to me Darren.” Brenda said. “Now fuck off before I get you booted off the team.”

“I don’t care whose daughter you are Bren.” Darren raised up showing the size advantage he had on both amazons. How tall did these MAJORS get!? “Besides, Coach Abe doesn’t have the balls to kick me. I’m the best player he’s got!”

“You wanna put that to the test?” Brenda threatened. “Better yet I’ll just have Rebecca kick your ass.”

The brunette cracked her knuckles as she blew a pink bubble from her mouth. It popped and she went back to chewing on it.

“Then I’ll just leak those pictures of you from the pep rally. You know the ones showing you filling the-”

“Bitch! You said you deleted those!”

“I always have copies Darren.” Brenda informed. “It helps me blackmail mouth breathers like you.”

“Fuck!” he cursed. Darren turned back to the minor girl who just watched while nibbling on her slice of pepperoni and lobster. “Look, Izz. When you’re done dealing with these two bitches. You know where to find me. We’ll do a real lunch big city style.”

“Bye, Darren.” Brenda smiled and waved as the defeated Winton stormed off.”

Izzellah wasn’t quite sure what she’d witnessed but now she had two new MAJORS in front of her who apparently thought it was a good idea to interrupt her peace and quiet. She was really regretting leaving Sabrina’s group.

“So what was that?” izzellah asked. “Is it part of MAJOR culture to partake in dick measuring contests? I guess yours is bigger.”

The brunette laughed out loud before gagging as she nearly swallowed her gum. “I like this girl!”

“The redheads face turned brighter than her hair. “S-sorry Madam Ivory.”

“Madam?”

The redhead went to one knee in front of Izzellah. “It was not my intention to disrupt your meal Madam Ivory. It’s just….Darren Winton is bad news. I didn’t want you to be taken advantage of.”

“I...uh appreciate your concern.” Izzellah was astonished by the sudden formality. “My papa’s warned me about guys like him. Although I will admit this was my first time seeing one in the wild.” She took of bite of her pizza. “This is amazing pizza though. It’s a shame really.”

“You can make a request for any food you want anytime an hour before lunch.” Brenda said. “It’s nothing special.”

“So ummm Brenda.”

“Hawthorne.” She said. “My name is Brenda Hawthorne. And I would very much like to get to know you Madam Ivory.”

“Because I’m a minor right.” Izzellah noted.

“W-well, yes. B-but also”

“But nothing!” Rebecca interrupted. She picked up Izzellah and cuddled her close to her oversized chest.

“Rebecca you can’t.”

“Yes I can.” she said.  She held Izzellah close to her face. “Listen tiny. I really admire your spunk. Little minor girl taking on the big world all by herself. It’s real inspirational. But understand this. You are the forbidden fruit, Izz. We are all looking to take a bite.” She pecked Izzellah on the cheek then placed her on the table. “That’s mine. That’s what you’ll get if you bond with me. No games girl.”

“Rebecca!” Brenda chastised.

“Rebecca!” she mocked back. “She’s fine! I didn’t hurt her! I just got into her personal space a little. She’s a big girl! If she can’t handle a little tease then she’s already shark chum.”

“Well at least you’re honest.” Izzellah said wiping off the lipstick on her cheek. “But seriously don’t touch me or I’ll have to report you, Tits Hemingway.”

“Hah!” Rebecca laughed. “See!”

“I-I apologize for Rebecca too.” Brenda said taking a seat at the table.

“Don’t apologize for me!” Rebecca shot. She sat on the other side and put her feet up. “I’m not ashamed for who I am. All power moves, Izz. These tits aren’t on display just because I’m vain!”

“It’s an act. She’s actually very nice.” Brenda insisted.

“I’m sure.” Izzellah replied.

“Listen, Madam Ivory. I-I would like to get to know you. Just to make my intentions clear. I-I’m not trying to pressure you. I just think we’d be a good fit. Even just as friends first. And then     maybe even one day we-we…..we.”

“Could bond.” izzellah finished. “You can say it geez.”

“I don’t want to offend you Madam Ivory. I don’t want you to think bad of me.”

“I don’t know what to think of you Brenda. I don’t know what to think of anything.” Izzellah revealed. “This is all new to me.”

“Then please, Madam Ivory.” Brenda offered a hand. Izzellah took it. “Only think good things.”

Izzellah blushed. Her body was suddenly flooded with warmth. “Only think  good things.” She heard. Suddenly the world seemed more vibrant, more alive. Like someone had turned up the contrast in her mind. She smiled as she looked at Brenda. The girl was glowing.

“You’re looking pretty good.” She slurred. She walked over to Brenda and pressed her face into her chest. “Soft.”

“M-madam Ivory!?” Brenda said startled. She wasn’t sure what to do. The minor had just thrust herself into her arms and was now snuggling her chest. How do you react to this?

“You are cute Brenda.” Izzellah said. “And you feel really good. I think I’m coming around to you.”

“I-I’m flattered.” Brenda said. She took a hand and cradled the back of Izzellah’s head.

“No way!” Rebecca exclaimed with a greedy smile.

“I will take care of you Madam.” Brenda said as her heart went a flutter. Her own minor! She couldn’t believe it.

“I know you will Bren.” Izzellah said. She leaned in with her mouth open. Brenda almost fainted. She wanted a kiss. Her first kiss!

“Do it Bren!” Rebecca encouraged. “Give her what she wants!”

Brenda leaned in ready to share in this wonderful moment. Her whole life would change after today. She closed her eyes and…...felt a hard sting to the side of her face. She’d been hit so hard she her glasses fell off. She opened her eyes to see Sabrina glaring daggers at her with her hand raised to slap her again.

“Brenda what the hell are you doing?!” Mabel screeched at her.

“What?!” the redhead said panicked.

“You’re trying to bond her Bren!” Mabel said.

“What?!” Brenda froze. Her heart nearly burst from just the idea. “I would never even think of-”

“Look at her Bren!” Mabel said.

Brenda looked at the minor in her arms. Izzellah’s eyes were glossed over. Her face was flush and she was sweating.

“I love you, Brenda.” She mumbled.

“Oh my god!”

“Put her down.” Sabrina seethed. “Now.”

Brenda released the tiny, gently laying her on the table.

“I-I didn’t...I didn’t” she felt the tears well in her eyes. “I”

“Bren you need to leave!” Mabel said. “You need to get as far away from Izzellah as you can!”

Brenda’s mind was in chaos as a storm of emotions and crossed wires flooded her psyche. This was supposed to be the greatest day of her life. Now it was a nightmare.

“Now, Bren!” Mabel shouted.

Brenda snapped into reality. She picked up her glasses and ran out the cafeteria with the burden of what she’d done and the scornful stares of MAJORS on her.

“Fuck.” Rebecca cursed. She stood up and casually strolled after Brenda.

Izzellah giggled as she laid flat on her back and stared at the ceiling. She could see colorful spinning stars in the sky. She wondered where that cute redhead went. For some reason she was sure she’d make a perfect bondmate.

 


 

 

“What the fuck was that, Mabel?!” Sabrina bellowed. She looked at her friend with absolute hatred in name of the minor that was splayed out on the table drunk off her ass on Brenda’s emotions. “Why would your sister do this?!”

“Sabrina she’s a-”

“What?! A rapist?! She could go to jail for this shit!”

“She’s a tier 3!” Mabel shouted at her enraged friend.

Everyone at the table gasped except for Izzellah who just laughed.

“What’s a tier 3?” She chuckled.

“Why didn’t she tell anyone?” Sabrina asked. “Why is she allowed to be around minors?!”

“What minors?!” Mabel asked. “The handful of minors here are all bonded. And the one’s who aren’t don’t just walk around like a free all you can eat buffet!”

“Ahhh!” Sabrina groaned not having an answer or an outlet for her frustrations.

“What am I gonna do?” Mabel asked. “If Izzellah reports my sister she’ll get expelled.”

“She should get expelled!”

“She didn’t know what she was doing?!” Mabel defended. “What were the odds an unbonded minor would just show up one day?”

“She’s not going to report your sister.” Riri finally spoke. Both of her panicked friends turned toward her. “Just look at her.”

“You know what I like?” Izzellah said. “Dancing!” Izzellah leapfrogged off her back and spun in a circle on one toe. Then transferred into a moonwalk.

“That was probably her first real experience with bonding ever.” Riri informed. “She’s on cloud nine and no offense to your sister but that bonding was totally shallow.”

“What about when she sobers up?” Sabrina asked.

“She won’t even remember.” Riri said. “She’s in love with Brenda right now. She’s in love with the world right now.”

Neither dominant girl knew what to say. When it came to bonding Riri had the most experience out of the three by a long shot.

“Ask Peter. He’ll tell you.” she said.

“It’s true.” he mumbled. “Riri had to tell me it even happened the first time.”

“Did you really feel nothing from all that?” Sabrina asked the male minor.

“Nope.” he stated. “Honestly I’m not even sure what’s going on right now.”

“Why are you guys being so grouchy?” Izzellah jumped in between them. “Today’s a good day! I’m at school can you believe it?!” She gave Sabrina a hug, then Mabel a hug, and then Riri a hug too. “And I made a bunch of friends! I was so worried about that.”

She sat down into  a thinking pose. “You know I worry a lot actually. About me, about my papa, about the future, about my car. I need to relax more.”

Izzellah popped up and slapped Sabrina on the shoulder. “You know what? You can drive the Mustang. It’s modified for MAJORS and minors! When I get those tags we’re rolling girl!”

“Wow.” Sabrina noted. “She is off her ass.”

“No she’s just real.” Peter informed. “Probably for the first time in her life.”

“Too bad she can’t be “real” all the time.” Mabel snarked.

“Mabel.” Izzellah went to the her. “I’m still really upset about those comments you made. But!...You’re Sabrina’s friend and Sabrina’s okay, and you’re Brenda’s sister and Brenda’s amazing so you’re probably okay too. Apologize and we’re square.”

“Sorry.” Mabel apologized.

“We’re square!” Izzellah beamed. “Isn’t it great when things work out?”

Then the bell rang signaling fifth period classes.

“Whelp we all know what that means!” Izzellah grinned. She took a running start and leaped off the table and over the bench to the floor. “Come on, Sabby! I’m yearning for learning!”

Sabrina shrugged completely lost and unsure. Would Izzellah actually not realize she’d almost been bonded? It didn’t seem like she was the type of girl who would just let something like that slide. She followed after her minor charge to the next class. One thing she did know was that if Brenda was a tier 3 it would be a long time before Izzellah would be safe around her unbonded.

 


 

 

Brenda sobbed into her knees next to a locker in an abandoned hallway. All the students had went off to fifth period but not her. She was too distressed. How could she have made such a stupid mistake?! She thought she’d had it under control.

She heard footsteps and then a loud *Pop* She opened her eyes to see a pair of black sneakers attached to long strong legs covered in black knee high socks. Above that was a dark skirt and then the underside of prodigious mounds covered in a navy jacket.

“So I guess you kinda fucked up huh?” Rebecca said after popping another bubble.

“Just go away.” Brenda sniffled.

“So what? You a tier 3?” Rebecca inquired. “Why you never tell me?”  

“I didn’t think it mattered.” Brenda wheezed. “I didn’t expect to run into the girl of my dreams out of nowhere.”

“Girl of your dreams?” Rebecca sat down on the floor next to her distressed friend. “You got it bad for the tiny huh? I mean she a cute little filly but she ain’t worth crying over.”

“You don’t get it.” Brenda croaked out. “She was actually coming to school. To learn! I-I ruined that!” Brenda broke down again.

“You didn’t ruin nothing.” Rebecca said. “That minor’s in her little class having the time of her little life.”

“You don’t know that.” Brenda said.

“What did you say? Something like “Only thing good thoughts” or some shit yeah?” Rebecca put an arm and brought Brenda close to her. She let the girl cry into her chest. “You just guaranteed shorties first day at school in the MAJOR leagues was a good one.”

Brenda just continued to leak tears and stain Rebecca’s jacket.

“Enough with the crying girl. You got nothing to feel bad about. You just need to reign it in a little.”

“I’ve been trying but, I don’t know what happened.” Brenda’s breath seemed to calm a little. “I was just so happy.”

“I can’t believe you’re allowed to walk around like this. You’re a mess Bren.” Rebecca noted. “I’ll give you credit though. I talk a big game but you really take it to eleven! Hah!”

“It’s not funny, Bec!”

“It kinda is.” Rebecca teased. “Smart little Bren all quiet and superior losing her shit and going gushy for a tight body tiny! Tries to bond her in broad daylight. In front of everybody!”

“What if she hates me now?!” Brenda looked up pleading.

“Hate you?!” Rebecca exclaimed. “She’s gonna love you for the rest of the day! In a way you gave her what she wanted.”

“Huh?” Brenda breathed up through her nose sucking in a trail of snot. Not very flattering.

“Don’t play dumb, Bren.” Rebecca said as she pulled out a tissue from her breast pocket and handed it to the distressed MAJOR. “Little tiny’s mind was an open book. No walls at all. You felt it. We all did. Tough little minor wants to prove she’s a big girl, but she’s really just looking for a friend. How sweet!”

“Bec, you didn’t!”

“What? You didn’t take a peek? I told her I was taking a bite! I just hid it better than you did. Don’t be jealous.”

“I’m not j-jealous.” Brenda denied. “I’m just embarrassed. I should have a lid on this. I’m a  MAJOR!”

“Bah! MAJOR/minor. Fuck it both I say.” Rebecca spat. “Now stop ruining my jacket and get your shit together.”

Brenda dried her eyes and stood up. Rebecca stood up to and found her jacket soaked through on her left breast.

“Sorry.” Brenda said.

“Whatever.” Rebecca took off her jacket and tied it around her waist leaving a short sleeve dress shirt. A very low cut dress shirt. “I guess the boys are getting a good show today.”

“Thank you, Rebecca.” Brenda said.

“Yeah, yeah! “I’m actually very nice!” Bleh. Come on hot shot. Let’s get to class and figure out how to hook you tiny tush without you fucking her mind like her tight virgin ass deserves!”

 


 

 

Izzellah sat attentive in her minor class. She had been dreading it all morning but for some reason now she didn’t mind. She’d almost say she was excited for it. She looked around the large classroom. She was early, the teacher wasn’t even there yet. She saw two rows of desks her size each ten long. She took a seat at the front. Sabrina went to the back of the room to where a MAJOR sized round table was. There were a number of chairs there as well and she took a seat herself. Sabrina turned around and waved to her MAJOR protector. She waved back.

Sabrina had to smile. This “real” Izzellah was so eager and excited. Nothing like the sour, prickly princess from before at all. Could the bond really illicit such a drastic change? She never knew. The door opened and in walked Riri Samson and Peter Silver.

“Pete!” Izzellah said. “Petey over here!” She gestured for Peter to sit next to her. He did and Riri walked over to the table and sat next to Sabrina.

“Wow.” Riri observed.

“Yeah.” Sabrina agreed. “I think she’s coming down a little but yeah. Is this normal?”

“I don’t know.” Riri said. “I only know how Peter acts and he just gets super quiet and serious.”

“But he’s always quiet and serious.”

Riri shrugged. “Not always.”

“So you’ve sat in on these minor classes before.” Sabrina leaned on the back legs of her chair. “What’s it like?”

“Boring.” Riri said. “I usually veg out. Read or.” She retrieved a portable gaming device from her pocket. Sabrina heard the iconic jumping noise of a Mario game.

“Come on, Riri!”

“What? It’s like dumb life skills and stuff. Minor history. Stuff we learned in first grade. Bonding exercises and socializing techniques. It’s all really bland. The only really fun stuff is at the end. MAJOR/minor mobility strategies. They teach you different ways to carry them around.”

“I don’t think Izzellah’s gonna go for that.”

“Maybe not before but who knows now. She might enjoy it.”

More minors started funnelling in with their MAJOR caretakers. Some were fellow students, most were parents. They also took seats at the table.

“Looks like we have someone new.” Said an older man with dark hair. “Who’s yours?” he asked Sabrina.

“The girl in the front row corner seat. Her name’s Izzellah.”

“Nice name. You know my son would love to meet her.”

“Calm down, Rich.” Riri said not looking up from her gaming.. “She’s not on the market.”

“Look! Okay. Just keep me in mind if things change. Romeo’s a good kid.”

“That’s what you always say Rich.” Riri mused. “No offense, but I’m in Romeo’s class. He sucks.”

“Same thing goes for Peter too, Riri.” Rich informed. “Romeo could be in that seat instead of you. That’s all I’m saying.”

“Peter would never go for Romeo.”

“Oh and you just know Peter so well don’t you?” Rich grimaced.

“He’d never be interested in Romeo! Romeo’s too loud, too boisterous. He streaked across campus on a dare Rich!”

“That was Romeo!” Sabrina gasped.

“What are you doing here anyway?” Riri pressed. “I thought Lisa got bonded.”

“They broke up.” Rich sighed. “She’s heartbroken. Only has her brother and old man to lean on in her time of woe. So I’m stuck here babysitting.” He nodded to his daughter. She was tall for a minor. Very tall. They had their own nickname called halfsies. She was very lanky with glasses and braces and hair tied in two pigtails. She took a seat behind Izzellah and the three minors started chatting.

“She doesn’t look very heartbroken to me.” Sabrina observed as the halfsie girl laughed out loud.

“She’s masking her pain.” Rich said. “My little girl is so strong! Makes a father proud.”

“You talking about the new girl?” Came another voice. It was a student. She had jet black hair and light yellowish skin. She sat down across the table.

“Actually Rich was hard selling his son yet again.” Riri said.

“Romeo Watermeine…..the nudist. His merit is significantly less than the common denominator. He does not hold up to the standards expected from MAJORS. It will be very hard to find him a minor. Statistically more difficult than that task already is.” the girl said

“Beh.’ Rich moaned. “Kids these days.”

Finally the teacher came in. She was a MAJOR woman on the slightly shorter side. She sat down in front of the class with crossed legs. “Hello my lovelies.” she whispered. My name’s Christine. Who’s ready to learn?”

 


 

 

“Breath in deep.” Christine said. The class of thirteen minors formed a circle around her on the floor. “Breath out and open your mind.”

Izzellah breathed in. She felt a little silly doing this, but she was in a good mood.

“Minors are susceptible to a variety of stressors throughout their life.” Christine said. “It is important in these times to take a break and practice relaxation. You are safe. You have nothing to worry about.”

“I am safe.” the group of minors said. “I have nothing to worry about.”

Izzellah snickered at this.

“Today we will be working on emergency solutions.” Christine said. “So in most situations where you ever feel confused or stressed it’s best to notify the nearest MAJOR.”

The minors nodded in agreement to this. Izzellah was a little thrown from this but she nodded along. It made sense in theory but she had a few questions.

“What if the MAJOR isn’t someone you know?” Izzellah asked.

“Why would you be with an unfamiliar MAJOR?” Peter queried.

“Like if you’re out shopping or something.”

“Why would you shop by yourself?!” Said Lisa.

“I don’t know? Like if I was hungry or needed toilet paper or something. Does it really matter?”

“Why wouldn’t your MAJOR go get things for you?” Christine gasped. “Are you an orphan?!”

“What? No!” Izzellah denied. “It’s just my papa works all day. It would be nice to go shopping instead of him having to go out. Maybe actually make a meal for him when he gets home.”

“That sounds dangerous.” Christine said. “Kitchen’s hold many appliances that can be fatal to a minor. Let alone the countless variables going outside would entail. It’s much safer to trust a MAJOR for such things.”

“I don’t want to rely on my papa for everything.” Izzellah said adamant. How could she make them understand? She was fighting generations of societal conditioning. “I want to do things on my own y’know?”

Every minor stared at her like her head was on fire.

“I think I get it.” Lisa said. “It’s like...I like going to the movies but it’s super annoying to bring my dad because he talks to the screen all the time. It’d be cool if I could just go by myself once in awhile. I’m 19. I think I should be able to see a movie by myself.”

Izzellah wasn’t quite sure that comparison was correct but at least Lisa got the idea.

“It’s not that simple.” Christine smiled down to them. “You minors are a precious gift to the world. The bond is the key to unlocking the greatest in human potential. Many people are desperate for it and not all of them are good. That’s a sad fact of life. Without a MAJOR you trust bonded to you….well it can end badly.”

“Badly?” Izzellah was curious. “How badly?”

Christine sighed. This lesson was going in a darker direction than she’d intended. “I don’t think that’s a proper subject of discussion.”

“Why not?” Izzellah continued. “What’s so horrible about a minor doing things by themselves, living on their own? I know it’s been done before.”

“Nothing!” Christine swerved. “You’re absolutely right. It has been done before. There was even a time when you could see minors walking peacefully down roads unattended. You had whole cultures, communities, but that was before……”

“The Dark Age?” Peter Silver finished. Every minor except Izzellah’s expression turned hard and distant.

“This really isn’t a very fun topic. How we about we transfer to lift and carry drills!” Christine proposed in a desperate attempt to salvage the situation.

“.......What is the dark age?” Izzellah finally asked. Her voice was low. She was actually scared. “I tried to look it up online but I only found a link to a documentary I couldn’t buy.”

“A Terrible Mistake by Francis Luke Renard.” Christina said. “You will never find any information on the Dark Age, Izzellah. That information is purposefully suppressed.”  

“Why?” came a voice Izzellah didn’t recognize. It was a slightly

chunky middle eastern boy with an english accent.

“It’s an embarrassment for all MAJOR kind.” Christine said. “Do you really want to know this?”

Every minor nodded yes.

“Maybe-maybe I can get permission to show the film in class.” Christine revealed. “But it will take a few weeks if it happens at all.”

“Christine I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Rich said.

“I have a responsibility as a teacher.” Christine informed. “I can’t just lie to them. We can’t!”

“I don’t think I want my daughter in the class anymore!” the man stood up from his chair and took Lisa by the arm. “Come on honey!”

“Daddy no!” Lisa screamed. She yanked her hand from him even though he was too strong for her to free herself. “I want to hear this. I want to see the film!”

Rich’s heart broke as he saw his daughter’s strained face fighting him. He released her arm. “It’s not good, honey. It’s not good.”

Izzellah felt guilty. She didn’t think her questions would cause problems. She just wanted to know why. Was that so wrong?

“Not good?” Peter looked at the teacher confused. “I mean I know humans can do bad things. War still exists. Slavery and racism and murder too. So it can’t be that bad.”

“I-I think I’m going to end this conversation now.” Christine said under her breath. Her eyes were strained and her smile was fading. “Just know this my lovelies. No matter what happened in the past. We’re here to help you and protect you. It’s every MAJOR’s responsibility to shepherd the minors. We have to bring you back to where you once were. Some of us choose to abandon that obligation in exchange for fleeting gratification. Those people are the most dangerous. That’s why you need a bond. With someone you love. Someone you trust.” Christine took in a deep breath and suddenly her chipper demeanor rebounded. “Now I think we’ve all earned a nice break!” She beamed. She turned and walk toward her day bag and procured a large tupperware container and a picture with orange liquid inside. “I brought cookies and orange juice for everyone!”

 


 

 

Izzellah munched on a cookie nearly the size of her body as she jogged to keep pace with Sabrina. The MAJOR girl was escorting her to the front of the school to meet her papa. In the afternoon every MAJOR attended special courses. Izzellah was prohibited from these and she knew it was because of the bond...or more the fact she was unbonded. So until such a time as she bonded herself her day would still end at 1:00.

“So what are these “special” courses?” Izzellah said up to the amazon.

“There like yours but different I guess. We get to learn self defense!”

“Like fighting?”

“Yeah!” Sabrina put on a wicked grin. “You wouldn’t believe we get to kick each other’s ass at school! I actually wish you could come. I’m taking Mabel down today! I want you to see it. She’s not as good as she says she is.” Sabrina started jabbing at the air in front of her.

“What else?”

‘How to bond with a minor safely.” Sabrina turned to her and leaned down to look eye to eye. “You know that’s why you can’t come. It’s super dangerous for you.”

“You underestimate me kid.” Izzellah said to her younger guardian.

“Pfffft! I probably do!” She smiled. “I”m starting to believe you can take care of yourself.”

“Thank you.” Izzellah said. “I know I’ve been pretty mean to you and I still don’t like you but I appreciate what you’ve done for me.”

“It’s nothing really.” Sabrina turned away. It was hard to look at this alluring minor. The tiny girl was unaware of the power she had. Those eyes could melt.

“It’s not nothing!” Izzellah said grabbing her face. “Because of you I had my very first day of school. “Real” school. I can hardly believe it. I want you to know that means a lot to me. Thank you Sabrina Rodriguez.”

“Izzellah.”

“Izzy.” she corrected. “You can call me Izzy…….but don’t make a fucking habit of it.”

“Izzy. Thank you.”

“Izzellah Ivory.” Both girl turned to see the MAJOR girl from the class before; the one with black hair and yellowish skin. She was clearly some sort of asian. She went down on both knees in front of the two and presented Izzellah a card. On it had her name “Mei Lin Masumoto” and her telephone number. “You intrigue me Izzellah Ivory. I find your attitude refreshing and your looks quite appealing. I think we have a similar perspective on the world. I wish to formally request a bonding with you.”

“What?! I-”

“You do not need to answer now Izzellah Ivory.” Mei continued. “I just wish to be placed in running as a worthy candidate. Among the ranks of Darren Winton, The Hawthorne Sisters, Rebecca Swann, Romeo Watermeine and of course….Sabrina Rodriguez.” She locked eyes with Sabrina.

‘What?!...Who the hell is Romeo Watermoon?” Izzellah was confused.

“Please consider me. Izzellah Ivory.” Mei grabbed her hand and suddenly a tiny paper rose appeared there. “I will serve you for as long as you’d have me.”

“Ummm.” Izzellah wasn’t sure how to act in this situation. She felt like she’d just been proposed to. “I..will consider you? I guess?”

“Thank you.” Mei’s face wore the slightest of smiles. “Sorry to have bothered you.” She raised and took Sabrina’s hand in a firm shake. “Sabrina Rodriguez, as the clear front runner that makes you my greatest obstacle. I look forward to face you on the field of battle...and beating you for Izzellah Ivory’s affection.”

“Excuse me?!” Sabrina fumed. This Mei girl squeezed her hand tightly so Sabrina squeezed right back.

Izzellah looked on in awe as the force of this handshake had the crushing power to flatten a car like a tin can.

“Look, chan.” Sabrina smirked. “If you fight then bring it, but I have no place in this little game of yours. I was just watching this squirt for one day.”

“Of course.” Mei said. She took back her hand. “It was an honor meeting you both. Good day.”

“What was that?” Izzellah asked. “This is the second time I’ve seen this weirdness. This is some MAJOR thing right? You’re all just in some big pissing contest with each other?”

“Kind of.” Sabrina chuckled.

“Well leave me out of it. I actually don’t give a shit about any of you.”

“Too late Izzy.” Sabrina said. “You should’ve stayed your ass at home if you wanted that. Now everyone knows you’re here. That’s a really big deal.”

“I just wanted to go to school!” Izzellah stomped her foot.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is what school is. A bunch of horny teens crawling over each other.”

“I wish someone had told me that earlier.” izzellah spat. “I would’ve brought more mace.”

“You have mace?!” Sabrina’s eyes bulged.

“Yeah!” Izzellah showed off her spray can that the principal never confiscated. “I also had a baton but I think my dad’s been using it as a toothpick.”

“You’re a strange girl Izzy.” Sabrina smiled.

“You can’t handle it kid.” Izzy boasted back. “So don’t even try.”

“Izzy!” Izzellah heard in a rough and warming voice.

“Papa!?” She turned and saw him leaning in the door frame. She couldn’t contain her happiness. She ran toward him. “Papa!” she jumped into his arms.

“How was your first day at school kiddo?” He said embracing his daughter in a big hug. “Everything you expected?”

“More!” Izzellah beamed.

“Thank you for looking out for her today.” Ignacio said to the MAJOR girl in the hall.

“It was nothing really.” Sabrina said before walking off.

Ignacio waved and headed out the door to take his daughter home and with that Izzellah finished her first day of school and took a first step into a MAJOR new world.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

And thus I've managed to set up a bunch of things without actually answering anything! Haha! Get beat noobs! Now's the perfect time to take a long break and leave you all hanging indefinetly. Who will win the battle for Izzellah's soul? You'll never know! 

For real though. This story is really fun to write so I'll be coming back to it. I get to give characters a bigger role than they had in "Small." Aren't Darren and Rebecca actually the best characters of all time? 

Leave your opinions or whatever. Go crazy No wrong answers. Get hypothetical on the clavicle! What the hell am I talking about?! You know what don't say anything. I'm clearly insane. See ya's . 

............................................................Actually please do comment

Chapter 4: A minor/Excursion by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Here's a chapter 4. So quick. It's almost like I planned it this way all along! 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 4: A minor/Excursion


Izzellah woke with a pounding headache. Her brain seemed to throb inside her skull with such intensity she could literally feel the veins on her temple. What happened? Why was she so out of it? She saw an image of a girl with red hair. The face was lost to her, blurred like a reflection in rippling water. Izzellah had to wonder if this is what a hangover was. She groaned as she dragged herself out of bed. She turned to her clock to silence the alarm before it went off. They way she felt the noise would split her skull in half. She looked at her clock and it read 9:24am. She’d slept through her alarm?! She was over an hour late for class! Why hadn’t her dad woken her?! Bah! He was probably still sleeping in himself!

“Papa!” she shouted as she jumped out of bed. She lost her balance and fell face first into the carpet. A few tears started to leak more from frustration then pain. She picked herself up and scrambled toward her closet to get dressed. In a few minutes she was in her uniform from yesterday, not washed and wrinkled but it would have to do. She grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door and toward her papa’s room.

“Papa get up!” She said as she burst through the door, but the room was empty. He wasn’t there. She pressed an ear against the bathroom door. She couldn’t hear the shower running. She gave a few test knocks then opened the door prepared to see the horror show that might be her father on the toilet. He wasn’t there either. Where was he? He didn’t actually get up a decent hour did he?

She exited his room to head toward the stairs. Her nose tingled with the smell of something meaty in the air. Bacon? She heard the tv on. Was he? Was he actually making breakfast? She headed down the stairs and rounded the corner towards the kitchen. What she saw made her jaw drop to the floor. It was Gloria Rodriguez at their stove cooking away. In her underwear, except for the top which was what Izzellah recognized as one of her father’s shirts. It had a cartoon wiener dog on it wearing shades. He’d won it in a hot dog eating contest at the boardwalk last year. It was stretched tight over Gloria’s matronly rack. She shook her butt and gyrated her huge hips as she hummed some 80’s song. She turned toward the kitchen table and locked eyes with the minor gawking at her from beyond it. She stepped back in surprise and her eye’s seemed like they’d pop out. She put on a smile in an attempt to recover. “H-hungry?” she asked.

“What are you doing in my home?!” Izzellah shrieked. “Where’s Papa?!”

“Ummm, well you see he-”

“Get out!” Izzellah screamed. “Get out before I call the cops!”

Just then the door opened and her papa walked in with a grin on his face. One that immediately faded when he witnessed his teenage daughter screaming at his new girlfriend. His new girlfriend who was still here, in his kitchen, cooking, half naked.

“Gloria what are you still doing here?” He asked while screaming to himself inside his brain.

“That’s what I’d like to know?!” Izzellah bellowed. She knew why the mother Rodriguez was here. She just wanted to here him say it.

“I-I was going to surprise you with breakfast before you went to work. I thought Izzellah would still be sleeping.”

“So what? You think that just because you’re fucking my dad you can do whatever you want?” Izzellah accused. “You own the house now? Is that it?!” Izzellah knew she might be overreacting but the headache was fueling her rage.

Ignacio facepalmed. This was the absolute worst situation. Gloria was not making a good first impression on his daughter. “Izzy, please calm down.”

“No!” Izzellah seethed. “I want her out of our home!”

“Izzy, just relax.” Ignacio said. He went to his daughter and picked her up in a hug. “She just made a mistake that’s all. We both did. I’m sorry.”

Izzellah’s angered fizzled a little. She couldn’t be angry at her dad. He obviously had it bad for the giant succubus. “Fine.” She relented. “I don’t have time for this anyway. We have to leave now!”

“What’s the hurry?” Ignacio asked.

“School, papa!” Izzellah exclaimed. “I slept in! I’m so late!”

Ignacio chuckled and placed his daughter back down. He shuffled her hair and watched her straighten it back into place. “No school for you today superstar.”

“What?! Why not?”

“Yesterday was just a test drive.” Ignacio revealed.  

“But it worked!” izzellah insisted. “At least let me go to the minor class!”

“Minor classes are only three days a week kiddo.”

“I can still sit in on Sabrina’s.”

Ignacio laughed out loud. He knew his daughter would say that. “I know you’re excited Izzellah.” He leaned down to be more even with his daughter. She was a tiny thing at 5’7. He was nearly 12 feet tall and over twice her size. “Me and Gloria have to go hash things out with the principal today. Make this whole guardian thing official. Get you all set up for classes so you can have your own desk and everything!”

“Can’t I come with you?” Izzellah pleaded.

“Do you really want to sit in the principal’s office for hours doing nothing while three boring adults talk?”

“Not really.” Izzellah huffed as she rubbed her forehead. Her head still hurt. She didn’t really want to do anything today. Maybe the day off was a blessing in disguise.

“Then enjoy the break. Have some breakfast. Recharge. Yesterday must have took a lot out of you if you’re the one sleeping in.” Ignacio teased.

“Yeah, okay.” Izzellah agreed. She walked into the kitchen and climbed into her high chair. Gloria presented her with a plate of food and earned a scowl for her efforts.

“I’ll just go get dressed.” she smiled.

“Please do.” Izzellah hissed.

“And hurry!” Ignacio said with a strained smile. He wiped his brow that had broken out into a cold sweat. He was grateful he had made it before Izzellah bit Gloria’s head off, but this little episode had taken years off his life.

 


 


Izzellah watched as her father headed out the door for a third time. He’d apparently decided to do some shopping this morning and was unloading bags filled with housewares and groceries. He was the type of guy who spent all day shopping for everything once a month. While he was busy Izzellah went to work eating the breakfast Gloria had prepared for him. They were MAJOR sized portions so Izzellah could barely finish off a corner of his pancakes or one strip of bacon and it had the nerve to be delicious. For some reason that really pissed her off! She’d hoped Gloria was just an easy lay, a fling, a loose woman her dad would bore of in time. Instead she was proving to be a woman of value. Gloria clearly knew one of her father’s weaknesses was his stomach. If she was good in the kitchen that would only extend the time she had with him.

Izzellah took a sip of cranberry juice from a straw. She felt something come behind her. Then Gloria sidled up next to her leaning her arms on the kitchen counter and resting on her shoulders. “Y’know with me around you could have meals like this ready for you every morning.” she said with a smirk.

“I think I can manage.” Izzellah replied.

“I know you hate me now, but believe this. I do love your father. He’s someone I care about very much.”

“If you care so much? If you love him like you say you do, then why am I not calling you mom instead of bitch?” izzellah seethed firing an arrow with pinpoint accuracy.

“Ouch.” Gloria said without removing that annoying smirk. “You are a lot like your mother you know that? “

“Don’t talk about her!” Izzellah snapped. “You have no right!”

“We were friends.” Gloria revealed. “I miss Sheila. You won’t believe me but she was a bigger and better woman than me, even at her size.”

‘Hrmmph.” Izzellah turned her nose up at the empty flattery. Saying good things about her mom wouldn’t win Gloria any points, but. She turned to see Gloria’s eyes turn pink in the corners. The MAJOR woman wiped her face on her sleeve. She was still smiling but it wasn’t as proud.

“She beat me once. But I’m taking my shot now.” Gloria said. “We don’t have to like each other, but I want to. I want to love you for her. And just a word to the wise, little girl. You shouldn’t insult the woman who’s about to go politic for you to have that precious school life you want so much.” Gloria stole a strip of bacon off Izzellah’s plate and took a bite. She gave the minor an unwanted peck on the cheek. “Have a nice day, Izzellah.” she said before sauntering out the door after her father.

 


 


Izzellah laid on her couch and vegged out to some mindless television. The show was called Little Housewives and it was a reality show documenting the lives of spoiled minor women. There was a minor woman on screen covered in gaudy jewelry and blonde extensions. She was whining about how some MAJOR repair workers were having trouble installing some fountain in the front of her mansion and how she had to bond two of them just to get the job done properly. Izzellah was aghast at how someone could just throw out a bond like that so frivolously? There was so much she just didn’t understand about it, and this show wasn’t helping. It was the epitome of trash tv in her opinion and it only barely served its purpose as white noise as she tried to organize her  thoughts. What happened yesterday? Why was she having such trouble remembering? It was the most important day of her life, she doubted she’d forget it. And who was that girl with the red hair she saw whenever she closed her eyes? It was all supremely aggravating! Izzellah turned back to the tv and saw the minor woman from earlier slap another minor woman with curly brown hair for implying she was a bond whore. It was “on” apparently and the new woman wouldn’t be getting an invite to the housewarming party. She turned it off and went to the kitchen.

Her papa left with “Gloria” before he could finish putting away all the shopping so she took it upon herself. She pulled out her step stool and went to work. She found a lot of hot dogs, corn dogs, frozen pizza’s, frozen vegetables. Lots of frozen things that could be reheated or microwaved. Not much in the way of real food beyond some assorted fruit and meat like steaks and ribs. Food meant for grilling; the only thing her papa was good at. As she lugged a carton of milk half her body weight into the bottom shelf of the fridge she decided her papa deserved a real meal today. Something better than anything that “Gloria” could come up with. Why did just thinking of that woman’s name boil her blood? No way she knew her mom. Why hadn’t they ever met once when her mother was alive? It didn’t matter. She had all day to create the perfect dish to shove in that huge assed slut’s face, and she knew just what to make.

Her father was a carnivore. He loved meat more than any other food out there. She would make him some ribs in the oven. She knew how to use it and could create something close if not better than what he did on the grill. Long enough in the oven at the right heat and the meat would fall off the bone. The spicier the better. She went around the kitchen acquiring the ingredients she needed to make a homemade barbecue sauce to marinate the meat. She stirred the concoction which was a simple mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and sugar, with honey and some black pepper. It tasted okay and would serve as a good base but it needed more kick. She needed some real spices like paprika, chili powder, maybe a bit of diced garlic. She searched the cabinets that she could reach. There was nothing. Not even a small shaker of cayenne. She didn’t know what was on the upper shelves but she suspected it was liquor and not what she was looking for. So much for that plan. It was times like these she really envied the MAJORS. Even now it would be so simple to get in her car and head to the nearest grocery store. She could buy what she needed as easily as any MAJOR could, but instead there were barriers she couldn’t overcome. She didn’t have a license. She didn’t know how to drive and in the five years she’d lived in this house she’d never once been out farther than down the block on her own. Why was life so unfair? She decided not to drag herself down with these thoughts. She could still make a delicious rack of ribs without them being spicy. She cut of a row with a pair of kitchen shears and placed them to marinate in her sauce. She put the bowl of cold beef in sauce to settle in the fridge for a few hours then went about cleaning up.

 


 

Izzellah took the keys and started her car. It was the afternoon and she wanted to give the machine a once over. She couldn’t drive but she could start the car and ease it into the driveway. She shifted gears and eased the car out onto the driveway before putting into park. It was clunky and unfamiliar to her. The machine wasn’t made for minors or MAJORS but was somewhere in the middle. Most classic cars were. Automobiles were invented by minors after all. Ford in the 1970’s was one of the first to start creating machines for MAJORS and her Boss 302 was one of the growing pains from that time of transition. It was a mark of pride to her. She wished she was alive in that time to see the faces of the giants as they got outpaced by the tinies in their little machines. Still she needed a special seat booster and extenders to work the pedals. This was still her dad’s car bought for him back before he grew into such a giant dork. It had a six foot minimum height requirement for the driver. Izzellah was a bit shy of that but she secretly hoped she wasn’t finished growing and she’d put on a few more inches to fit her car better. She exited the vehicle and went to get her jack. Getting under the hood and tinkering around would clear her head. Her headache was gone but the events of yesterday were still fuzzy. Like watching a tv with too much static. She remembered eating lunch with Sabrina. She had an annoying friend with her. She remembered the name Peter Silver. He was a minor wasn’t he? Izzellah couldn’t believe she’d forget meeting her first minor in years! She remembered being upset. Was he the one who had pissed her off? Couldn’t be! For some reason she thought of him as very quiet and meek. Sabrina’s friend wasn’t that at all. Who was she?

Izzellah positioned her jack so that it would press against a reinforced piece of steel in her car’s undercarriage. It was important you positioned the jack correctly so as not to damage your car horribly. You could rupture the oil bin, break the suspension, or even jack right through your floor board. Expensive damage. She suspended the car up then placed two metal holders over a piece of cardboard. They were to hold the car up. It wasn’t the safest thing to just leave your car on the jack. She lowered the car down then gave it a push to make sure it was firm in place. She wasn’t quite strong enough to give the ton of moving metal a proper shake but with effort she could usually jostle it a little. It didn’t move and she was fairly confident it was secure. She decided to pop off a tire. Mostly because it was easy and pretty non-committal as far as car maintenance went. If she opened up the hood she’d be here all day and this was more an exercise to get her suddenly lazy brain going again. Before she unscrewed the lugnuts she gave the whole wheel a shake to check the integrity of the ball joint. It didn’t move which was a good sign. Not that it had much chance to wear. The car hadn’t moved more than a meter for longer than the three years she’d been working on it. Izzellah picked up her long socket wrench and attached an extender. She fastened it to the lug and gave it a quick crank. In that moment she remembered a name. Mabel. Mabel! That was the name of Sabrina’s horrible friend! She was the girl with red hair she’d been seeing in her mind’s eye. What had she said yesterday?

“You’ve forgotten what paradise is!” That pond scum! Yet somehow her mind was resisting her anger. She wanted to see Mabel again. Mabel made her….happy. Impossible! She’d insulted her and her papa right? But then why did she remember apologizing to Mabel yesterday? They were square. She had felt happy yesterday. Happy after……? She couldn’t remember quite yet. She unscrewed one of the nuts and went to the next. Once she’d undone all but one she remembered the name Darren Winton.

How could she forget that glorious asshole? He was so arrogant...and so good looking. He also had great taste in pizza and a voice that would drive her insane. The bad kind of insane. He called her “Bunny” and “Doll” and a few other things that weren’t her name. How had she gotten him to fuck off? It was a the girl with red hair. Mabel right? Yes Mabel and some other girl with huge knockers. Another of Sabrina’s friends maybe? She remembered being happy after that. Feeling super gushy over Mabel which was strange considering she’d never had feelings for anyone other than her parents. Why had they connected?

“Only think good things.” She recalled. Hmmph. More condescending babble most likely. Typical MAJOR thinking they know what’s best. It still didn’t make sense. She decided long ago not to give people like Mabel the time of day. She removed her tire and gave the whole suspension a once over. It was all more than immaculate. She looked at the tie rod. It still shined with fresh black metal untarnished by road miles. Why? Why? Why? She could feel it now. Such a drastic change of emotions. She remembered starting that day scared and anxious. Worried she wouldn’t meet anyone or that the school would swallow her whole. She ended that day happy and carefree. Had she said Sabrina could drive her car?! WHY? Then it struck her…….she had been bonded.

That should be impossible! She knew that much! But it perfectly explained why she’d left such a lasting imprint on her mind. Mabel had tried to bond her! That sudden wave of happiness, the warmth she hadn’t felt since childhood, what paradise felt like! That girl….Sabrina’s friend! She’d tried to bond her just to prove a point! Izzellah felt her hands shake and her eyes moisten. She felt violated. Such a gross invasion of her privacy and personal space. And worst of all Sabrina let her! She was supposed to be her “guardian” or whatever this imbecilic agreement her father was making. It was clear now he had been thinking with his dick and not his brain. None of them could be trusted! She gripped her socket wrench so hard her knuckles turned white. She wanted nothing more than to shove this hard, cold, metal, piece of steel right up Mabel’s-.

“Working on the old Stang again?” she heard in from the voice of someone she didn’t want to see. Or maybe she did. Sabrina would make a good substitute for Mabel at the moment.

“Fuck off!” Izzellah bellowed.

“Whoa!” Sabrina walked around the car to see an absolutely livid minor brandishing a long piece of stainless steel. “What’s got you all pissy?”

“You do!” Izzellah seethed. “Go away before I bust one of your kneecaps!”

Sabrina was bewildered by this agitated minor. Her face was alive with the intensity of a supernova. What had happened. Yesterday it seemed like she might have started to warm up to her. “What’s gotten into you?”

“Your little friend apparently!” Izzellah bellowed.

“What?”

“Don’t play dumb! You let your shit for brains friend Mabel try to bond me!” Izzellah accused.

“Oh shit!” Sabrina’s eyes went wide.

“Yeah, oh shit!” Izzellah took a swig at Sabrina with her wrench but the MAJOR side stepped her easily. “What you thought I wouldn’t remember?!”

“No, Izzy! It wasn’t Mabel!” Sabrina insisted just barely stepping back from another swing at her legs. This infuriated minor could be quick when she wanted to be.

“Of course it was her!” Izzellah lunged and hit nothing causing her to stumble into the lawn. She picked herself up and was full on crying. “You forgot what paradise is! Think only good things!” Izzellah quoted.

“It wasn’t Mabel!”

“Red hair! Annoying attitude. Don’t bullshit me!” Izzy weeped. “Just when I thought I might be able to trust you! You just offer me up to your friend for a laugh!”

“It was her sister! Izzellah!” Sabrina raged. “It was Brenda, her sister! She’s a tier 3!”

“What the fuck’s a tier 3?!”

“She didn’t mean it.” Sabrina insisted. “She can’t control her power yet. It’s too strong.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about and I still don’t give a shit!” Izzellah picked herself up and pressed a finger into Sabrina’s chest. “Mabel. Brenda. Tier 3. It doesn’t matter! You were supposed to protect me and you didn’t! I thought maybe you’d have my back if for nothing else than to score a bond yourself! Guess not!” Izzellah picked up her wrench and went back to her car to start reattaching her tire.

“Izzy, come on.” Sabrina pleaded.

“You don’t get to call me Izzy.” Izzellah. “And I refer you to this.” She lifted her middle finger at Sabrina before sliding her tire into place.

“Izzellah be reasonable.”

“Reasonable?! You get your mind violated then talk to me about reasonable!” She attached a lug nut and started cranking.

“You were the one just walking around unguarded.” Sabrina argued. “You set your own self up!”

“Unguarded?!” Izzellah fake gasped. “And that’s my fault somehow? Not having my shields up in case some crazy “Tier 3” walks by? I’ve haven’t been bonded in over ten years you fuck!” Izzellah screwed in another lug. “You’re the almighty MAJOR! You’re supposed to know about this shit!”

“Well I don’t!” Sabrina roared. “I haven’t been bonded at all ever! This shit’s newer to me than it is you. I spent hours last night researching what a tier 3 is.”

“And what is it?” Izzellah spat as she asked the million dollar question. “What’s the excuse for why I shouldn’t be plotting to run Brenda over with my car right now?! What’s this oh so powerful tier 3?”

Sabrina picked up the last lug nut and handed it to Izzellah. The minor just glared at her and stepped away to sit on the ground and rest. “It’s kind of new.” Sabrina said as she screwed it in by hand. “I only had a vague idea of what it was before.”

“So you’re an idiot. I already knew that.” Izzellah shot. She took a swig of water from a nearby metal thermos.

“This is serious Izzellah.” Sabrina snapped. “She’s alway emitting her emotions empathically. She’s always searching for a bond. She’s always on! It’s a survival technique because you minors are so rare now.”  

“What’s the big deal with you guys and the bond anyway?”

“I don’t know.” Sabrina said meekly. “I’ve never had the opportunity and people seem to have trouble describing it. It’s….a link. A pathway between two minds a-”

“Union of two imperfect beings to create a whole?” Izzellah finished. “Yeah I read that bullshit wikipedia article too.”

“There are all these books written on it too, but I didn’t really understand what I could find. I watched some videos and people all say different things. Some describe it as being like sex. Other’s say it’s the exact opposite. Like it’s a mental chess match between two like minded opponents. I kind of think it’s overhyped.”

“Yeah right.” Izzellah dismissed. “You do realize a MAJOR saying that is an oxymoron?”

“I mean I do want one.” Sabrina admitted. “But I could live without it. It’s hard to truly desire something you’ve never had.”

“Tch.’ izzellah bit her bottom lip as she absorbed the information. Being angry was really tiring. Especially since Sabrina wasn’t the one she was really upset with. “Whatever. Just fuck off okay. I didn’t need you before and I don’t need you now.” She waved her hand behind her hoping Sabrina got the message.

“I am sorry Izzy-Izzellah.” Sabrina mumbled. “I did let you down. I know I can never make it up to you but i hope one day you’ll let me try.”

Izzellah grumbled to herself. This was all too much. Maybe she should just stay home and let her father run her life for her. Her father. Had he even noticed her change yesterday? Probably too busy fucking Sabrina’s mom “Glori-”... An idea snapped in her head.

Sabrina turned to walk away since Izzellah didn’t seem to want her around. She took a step and heard a jingling sound. She turned to see a set of keys on the ground.

“You really want to make it up to me?” izzellah asked.

“Yes!” Sabrina uttered with more excitement than she intended.

“You have a license right?” Izzellah asked with a wicked smile.

 


 


“You sure this is a good idea?” Sabrina asked.

“Are you arguing with me, Ms. Fuck up?” Izzellah asked. “Yes I’m sure!”

“But?”

“It’s simple. I have a working car but can’t drive. You can! Take me to the fucking store or get out and I’ll hate you forever.” Izzellah said from the passenger seat of her Mustang.

“I still can’t believe you have a car and I don’t.” Sabrina said as she put the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life.

“That makes two of us. Ms. I should of had my license at ten. You can drive a stick right?”

“You’re not gonna call me by my name are you?” Sabrina moved the car into first gear.

“I don’t know Ms. I like to ask stupid questions.” Izzellah’s heart jumped as Sabrina pulled out the driveway. The Mustang, her Mustang was moving. Three years of work finally meant something. She couldn’t hide her smile if she wanted to! She had to hold back a squeal as Sabrina came to a stop at the first light. Her brakes worked!

“This is so freakin cool!” Sabrina said. She turned to her passenger to see her beaming with excitement all the anger from before a distant memory.

‘I know right?!” Izzellah said lost in the moment herself. “I almost can’t believe it.”

“So where are we going?” Sabrina asked as she gripped the steering wheel and stepped on the gas.

“There’s a Safeway just a few blocks from here.” Izzellahinformed. Straight down two blocks and then a right.”

Sabrina knew the store she was referring to. She was still fairly new to the neighborhood but her and her mom had shopped in the outlet the store was located in a few time already. Soon enough she was in the parking lot searching for a free parking space.

“So we’re out here.” Sabrina announced. “What now?”

“I’m going to kick your mom’s ass.” Izzellah said.

 


 


Kicking her mom’s ass apparently meant trumping her in some hastily conceived cooking contest her mother wasn’t even aware she was in. Sabrina followed Izzellah through the store as the minor pushed a basket around the aisles. She had no idea what she’d gotten herself into.

“Trust me on this Izz. You won’t win this.”

“Watch the “Izz” shit, tall one. It’s dangerously close to Izzy and you haven’t re-earned that privilege yet.”

“Yet?” Sabrina smirked.

“Shut up!” Izzellah hissed as she eyed the wares. “And your mom’s the one who won’t be winning. I’ve had seventeen years to learn what my dad likes.”

“Won’t matter.” Sabrina said matter of fact.

“Why? Because she some big impressive MAJOR who’s great at everything!”

“No.” Sabrina rejected. “It’s because she’s the oldest of like twelve brothers and sisters and she’s been cooking and cleaning for them all since she was younger than I am.”

Izzellah froze for a brief moment before going back to shopping. “Experience isn’t everything. I’ve got youth and charisma! She’s probably gotten rusty in her old age.”

“She’s forgotten more about cooking than you know about cars.” Sabrina bragged.

“Bullshit.” Izzellah denied. “Just help me find the spicy stuff. I can’t believe they make these shelves so fucking high!”

Sabrina took advantage of this opening to grab Izzellah under her arms and lift her up over her head. “That better?”

“Did I say you could pick me up?!” Izzellah snapped.

“No, but how are you going to see all the stuff in the isles from down there.” Sabrina pointed out.

Izzellah huffed and picked up a bottle of crushed habanero powder. “Down, slave.”

Sabrina complied.

This back and forth continued for about twenty minutes as Izzellah travelled through the aisles pushing a basket two big for her and grabbing different things.

“And there she was just dancing half naked in my kitchen!” Izzellah exclaimed.

“You’re lucky you weren’t in the car with them!” Sabrina gagged. “They were all flirty and gross when they dropped me off and then went to who knows where.”

“They’re probably fucking right now you realize that?” Izzellah brought up.

“Don’t make me think about it!” Sabrina squealed.

Both girls laughed in the shared revulsion of their parents love life. They met eyes and both blushed to each other.

“I guess if they get together I’ll probably be around even more.” Sabrina noted. “I-I’ll try to stay out of your way.”

“It…..might not be so bad.” Izzellah looked away. “You’re useful…..as in a personal chauffeur kind of way.”

“I could keep doing that for you. Y’know until I make up for failing you yesterday.”

“That might take awhile.” Izzellah smiled.

“I’m up for it.” Sabrina smiled back. They got in line and Izzellah pulled out her debit card to pay for the groceries with the last of her allowance.

 


 


“That went surprisingly well.” Izzellah fastened her passenger seat buckle as Sabrina started the engine. “Barely anyone even glanced at me.”

“They probably thought we were bonded.” Sabrina noted. “People don’t look for it if they don’t know.”

“Hah! Could you imagine!?” Izzellah chuckled. “After yesterday I don’t think I’ll ever get a bond.” Then her expression deflated in an instant. “Shit.”

“What?” Sabrina queried.

“Nothing it’s just….I don’t know what I’m gonna do when I go back to school. I don’t know if I want to even go back.”

“Because of Brenda.”

“Because of everything!” izzellah banged the side of her passenger door. “And yeah! Mostly because of Brenda. Part of me just wants to find a knife and introduce that bitch to a friend I call Mr. Cutty Cut Cuts!”

“Don’t go cutting Brenda.” Sabrina sighed. “Mabel would freak out and believe it or not she’s my best friend.”

“I’ll cut her too.” izzellah snickered evilly. “Sneak into their house at night and just start slashing away!” She cackled and wringed her hands together.

“Please don’t!” Sabrina snorted. “Mabel is really nice. She’s just dumb and Brenda…..”

“Brenda what?!” Izzellah snapped. “Go ahead and spew some MAJOR nonsense to try and defend her. It won’t make a difference. I’m not gonna feel sorry for her just because she’s some super MAJOR or some shit.”

“You swear a lot don’t you?” Sabrina noticed.

“Only when I’m feeling pissy.” Izzellah informed.

“It probably happened because she’s in love with you.” Sabrina stopped at the red. They were a few blocks away from home.

“Bull. Shit.” Izzellah seethed. “I don’t believe in love at first sight or any of that trashy romance.”

“I’m serious Izz-ellah. Do you realize how hot you actually are? Most minors I’ve seen which isn’t really that many mind you. Are like these thin little twig people or big balls of flub. You’re unique. I can totally understand why she’d fall for that.”

“Are you trying to get in my pants now?” Izzellah asked. “No offense but I don’t care if you’re a MAJOR with a more developed brain or whatever. You’re still barely a teenager and I’m no pedo!”

“Cool your panties little girl.” Sabrina grinned. “I’ve seen too much of you for that. You act all nice to the public but your attitude’s shit. Total turn off.”

“You wish you could have th-” Suddenly a siren went off and they both could see a flash of blue and red in the rear view mirror. Sabrina pulled over.

The patrol car came to a stop and out walked an officer in a blue and white uniform. He was clean shaven with sunglasses on.

“Do you realize you’re driving without a front bumper?” the officer said.

“Yes.” Sabrina grinned in a cold sweat. “We were just making a short trip to the-”

“License and registration please.” he said.

Sabrina reached into her pocket and handed over her license.

“Registration?” he asked again.

Sabrina just cheesed nervous.

“So you were just joy riding in a car with no bumper, no registration, no tags, and probably no insurance?”

“It seems that way officer.” Sabrina uttered mutely.

“Step out of the car please.” the officer said. That’s when Izzellah jumped into her lap.

“Please don’t send us to jail Police man!” She begged teary eyed. “It’s my fault! It’s all my fault.”

The officer’s mouth went agape when he saw her. He removed his sunglasses just to make sure she was real.

“There was no food in the house!” Izzellah continued and she started really wailing. “I-I was hungry, but there was no food!”

“Oh no! It’s okay little lady.” the officer tried to console the weeping tiny. “No one’s going to jail.”

“It was my fault! Take me!” Izzellah bellowed. “I bonded her! She said she didn’t want to leave me alone! It’s my fault! I deserve the jail!”

“I’m sorry officer.” Sabrina said calmly. “I know it was wrong but I had to do something. She needed me.”

“I totally understand.” the officer said. “I applaud you for making the right choice in an emergency situation.”

He leaned into the window to look at Izzellah. “Don’t worry little lady. She’s gonna get you home and get you something good in that tummy.”

“Really?!” Izzellah beamed.

“Really.” the officer assured.

“Thank you Police man!” she said and reached up to kiss him on the nose. The officer actually blushed.

“Just doing my duty ma’am.” He said. “Seeing as this was a unique case I can let you off with a warning. Now get this hungry girl home.”  He walked off and started his patrol car. He stopped by the window and gave them a thumbs up. Izzellah waved and returned it with one of her own. He laughed and drove off.

“Where’d did that come from?!” Sabrina looked at her passenger in astonishment.

Izzellah wiped the crocodile tears from her eyes. “You MAJORS are pretty dumb.” she said.

 


 


“And then Monica Steeps is all like “I ain’t no bond whore!” and then she slaps Lauren.” Sabrina said as she rounded the corner to their street.

“That’s who that awful woman was?” Izzellah laughed.

“Oh yeah! She’s the worst one on the show. I can’t believe YOU watch LIttle Housewives.”  Sabrina replied as she pulled up to the driveway of the Ivory household to see a large Toyota pickup truck parked outside. That wasn’t a good sign.

“”We might be in trouble.” She said.

“Heh. Maybe.” Izzellah replied cooly. “This is what they wanted though isn’t it? Us hanging out. Me being a good little girl and clinging to my MAJOR friend.”

“So we’re friends now?” Sabrina asked.

“Quiet you!” Izzellah ordered the pulled into the driveway. Then stepped out and entered the house through the garage door. She opened the door and a absolutely tantalizing smell teased her old factory senses. The smell of meats and spices wafted down the hall from the kitchen. Sabrina came through the door behind her and sniffed the air.

“Did you leave something in the oven?” she asked.

Izzellah grit her teeth. She bolted down the hallway and into the kitchen and sure enough there she was. “Gloria” Rodriguez in her kitchen again.

“See, Iggy!” she shouted to the living room “I told you she was fine.”

“Izzy!?” Her father turned the corner and rushed her. She was lifted into his arms and taken into a deep hug before he pressed his lips into her temple. “Where were you?!” he asked.

“I…..went out.” Izzellah blushed. She didn’t mean to worry her father.

“Don’t get mad at her!” Sabrina came in a put the groceries on the counter. “I went along with it.”

“I-I just wanted to make you some dinner!” Izzellah said as she felt water on her cheeks. She was crying! Of course she was crying?

“Shhhhh shhh shhh.” Ignacio held his daughter in front of his face. “What’s gotten into you?”

“I just wanted to prove I could do something for you.’ Izzellah wheezed as she tried to control her breathing. “I didn’t mean to make you worry!”

“Well you did do something for me.” He said gesturing to Gloria. “You’re the one who put all the groceries away, and you prepped those ribs for dinner right?”

Izzellah wiggled in her father’s grasp to be put down. “I was the one who was supposed to make those ribs! Not.” She narrowed her eyes. “Gloria.” She rasped. She saw Sabrina’s mother pull out the rack from the oven. It smelled amazing and probably tasted even better. Damn that woman!

“You did a decent job on the sauce.” Gloria complimented. “I just added a few things to  give it a little kick. You know your papa likes it spicy.”

“Of course you did.” Izzellah whispered to herself. “Clever bitch.”

“Are you doing alright daughter?” Ignacio looked down on her with concern. “You seemed worried yesterday, but you were happy when you got home? Then you kind of conked out. Now you’re running off and not even leaving a note for your tired old man.”

“They were fine, Iggy. I told you Sabrina was with her. This is good. We wanted them to get along.”

Izzellah felt like trying to hate Sabrina for a third time just to spite her mom. Everything was just going according to her little plan wasn’t it? Not yet.

“You can tell me anything you know that right?” Ignacio said with his characteristically warm smile.

Izzellah contemplated if she should tell him what really happened. That someone attempted to bond with her, even if it was an “accident”. She still didn’t believe that. If she ever saw that Brenda again! But what would he do? He might pull her out of school! Sabrina might get in deep trouble and she didn’t have the heart to do that to her. “I’m okay papa! I was just feeling restless. I-I was a little mad I couldn’t go to school today.” That was the truth. Even if not all of it.

“Well then good news!” He beamed. “We got you all setup! You can start another full day tomorrow! Well...until 1:00 unless y’know.”

Izzellah winced at the implication. She wouldn’t see those afternoon classes until she bonded. Too dangerous or some shit. It was a coverup. Probably perpetuated by immigrants or the clergy!

“And on days I don’t have my minor class?”

“You’ll sit in on Sabrina’s fifth period homeroom.” Ignacio revealed. “It’s a class you wanted. Ms Applegate teaches math and english!”

That actually made Izzellah happy. Tomorrow  would be a fresh start. She could actually do this.

“Now let’s eat!” Ignacio said. He took a seat at the kitchen table and so did she. Sabrina slid into a chair next to her. They were both across from their parents.

“You can count on me.” Sabrina whispered to her. “I won’t mess up this time. I’ll even deck Brenda if you want me to.” She winked.

They sat down and ate what was the closest approximation to a family dinner Izzellah had experienced in a long time.

“And then Monica pushed him into the fountain!” Gloria howled. “Can you believe that bond whore?!”

“I really don’t understand the appeal of that show.” Her father said back.

Izzellah took a deep breath and relaxed, happy that the day was coming to a quiet end. She took a bite of rib and her mouth came alive with the cornucopia of spicy and unique flavors. They were amazing. She’d concede this round to Gloria but not the next one. This was only the beginning….for a lot of things.


 

End Notes:

I could end it here! I could do it! I could end it right here! You'd all never get the answers you want! I have that power!

Seriously though I am taking a break now. I mean it this time. Your kind words and harsh and well meaning critiques won't motivate me into writng more chapters. That's right diesel I'm taking to you! I don't care how awesome Ms. Applegate is! So this is the end the first arc I guess. This story doesn't have the same structure as Small did. It's more a reason to write different scenarios and such. So you'll just have to wait on those mysteries you want answered. Who will win the battle for Ignacio's stomach?! That's the real point of this story!

And yeah  I stole "Mr. Cutty Cut Cuts." It was funny line and I used it! What are you gonna do about it? Nothing! I'm untouchable!! 

Note: NotSirk is not untouchable. Please don't hurt NotSirk. ANd please comment. 

See ya around. 

Chapter 5: MAJOR/confrontation by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

I guess there's nothing stopping me from posting this chapter then disappearing back into the abyss. 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 5: MAJOR/confrontation


She was coming! Brenda hid herself in her locker, pressing her face as deep into a textbook as possible to avoid being noticed. The minor known as Izzellah Ivory, the only minor she’d ever seen walk around unbounded in her entire life, the minor that seemed so unique and so different, and the minor who she’d nearly bound without noticing and in that moment sabotaged any chance of getting to know walked by without acknowledging her. Brenda breathed a sigh of relief. She didn’t see her, or if she did the minor had chosen not to confront her. Did she remember what happened the other day? Sometimes minors did forget their first bonding, she’d learned that in class, but something was telling Brenda that Izzellah would break the mold. She peeked around the corner of her locker to see the minor and her “friend?” Sabrina arguing at the front of their classroom door.

“I can open the door myself!” Brenda heard the minor berate her genetic better. She then saw Izzellah lean up on her tiptoes and just barely grasp and turn the handle. With effort she pulled the door open. The smaller girl poked her tongue out at the larger one who did the same and they both went into class. Brenda caught a breath and felt a numbness in her fingertips. A mixture of shame and desire swirled inside her. A torrent of emotions that created a storm inside her she didn’t know what to do with. Izzellah Ivory was all she could think about. Her face, her smile, the way she said “I love you.”. It lit a fire inside her, one she had to snuff out. It wouldn’t happen. Not anymore. Darren Winton had better chances of getting close to Izzellah than she would ever have again. She had to stay away from the minor...at all costs. Even if she felt she had to do something, even if she desperately wanted to apologize, even if-

*Snap* *Snap*

Brenda jumped in fright at the sudden noise and banged her skull into her locker.

“Earth to Bren.” Rebecca said.

Brenda closed her locker door to see Rebecca standing behind it. Her expression was of dull irritation.

“So the tiny walks by and suddenly you’re on another planet?” Rebecca popped a bubble and the smell of berry and mint wafted passed Brenda’s nose.

“What? No I wasn’t?”

“You were moping when she no showed and now you’re moping now that she is here.” Rebecca put her hands on her hips. “Do yourself a favor and forget about her. No person, no minor is worth the grief you’re putting yourself through.”

“I have to do something.” Brenda slammed her locker closed and eyed Rebecca. Her friend tended to look down on minors. Her attitude toward them was too common for MAJORS. She saw Izzellah as a conquest, a trophy, something to take care of. Inferior beings that didn’t know any better.

“You don’t “have” to do anything.” Rebecca insisted. “Let her live her “little” life and move on. Believe it or not they’re are other minors out there if you just have to have one.”

“It’s not because she’s a minor.” Brenda turned her head. “You just don’t get it.”

“What I do get is that sitting around, hopelessly pining for a girl you barely know is absolutely pointless.” Brenda waved a dismissive hand. “At least learn to put on lid on your emotions so that you don’t turn her brain into pudding. Or do” she shrugged. “This would be so much easier if you just took what you wanted.”

“I can’t do that!” Brenda shot.

“You’re a tier 3!” Rebecca pressed her palm against the locker and cut Brenda off. “Do know what you could do to that tiny, what you could do to other MAJORS? How many people would kill to be in your position? You hit the genetic lottery! ”

Brenda knew part of what Rebecca said was right. Most other MAJORS would envy her position. The highly revered tier 3 status. A key to success. She never saw it that way and now she could only resent her “gift”. A genetic mutation that made her the best of MAJORS and the best of minors. She didn’t want it.

“I have to apologize to her.” Brenda said.

“Pffft. Good luck with that.” Rebecca huffed. “You can’t go near her until you learn to put a cap on your badassness.’

Brenda scowled and walked toward her first period class. She knew she would be late but she didn’t care. Her only thoughts were how to get into the good graces of Izzellah Ivory.

 


 

“What are you doing?” Sabrina asked the minor sitting in a minor desk below her.

Izzellah didn’t respond. Her mind was too focused on scribbling down numbers and equations to work her way through the math quiz. It was more review for the class, but they were equations she’d only seen online. Her primary school only taught her up to multiplication and long division, she had to seek out her own resources for a higher form of learning. Working on practice sheets online was fine, but she often got distracted with the car and it wasn’t the same as actually having assignments and working from a textbook. She relished the challenge as she punched in numbers on her calculator. Math wasn’t her passion but she wanted to absorb as much as she could of concepts that were so foreign to her kind. How many minors even knew what a variable was, or how to divide a fraction? Well she would know.

Sabrina yawned and stretched. Just watching Izzellah work was making her tired. No one should be that enthusiastic about math. It dawned on the MAJOR that this cute minor she was watching might be a nerd! She leaned back in her chair and observed as Izzy continued to type at her calculator. It was a novelty to see one in use. No MAJOR actually needed on for the simple problems on a review exam, and the girl was actually writing out each question instead of just the answer. How long would it take someone to grade that?

“Okay class.” Ms. Applegate tapped her finger against the whiteboard. “Push your desks together in groups of four and turn your textbooks to page ninety-six.”

Sabrina pushed her desk next to one of her classmates, a young man named Johnny. He pushed his desk into hers and another student’s a girl with blue hair named Royce. There was a segment missing from Izzellah’s desk which was too short to connect with the rest. The minor instead decided to stand on her desk which gave her enough height to rest her shoulders on the edge of Royce’s.

“Pass your sheets around and use the textbook to correct each other’s answers. Anyone who doesn’t finish will have to correct it as homework and turn it in tomorrow morning.” Ms. Applegate informed. With her job pretty much done for the remainder of class she sat down with a stack of papers and a cup of something steaming hot.

This is why Sabrina liked Ms. Applegate’s class. The tea drinker never assigned homework. Her excuse was that she enjoyed her afternoons as much as her students but it really didn’t matter to Sabrina. As long as you showed up, paid attention, and did the work she gave you, you were free.

“I can correct your paper!” Sabrina said reaching for Izzellah’s quiz. She was interested in seeing how this minor did math. Before she could however Royce snatched it up and handed Sabrina hers instead. “What the hell?!”

“I’m better at math than you.” Royce smirked. “Izzellah deserves to have her work in the hand of someone who won’t mess it up.”

Sabrina bit her tongue. Part of her wanted to deck Royce in the mouth for her insolence,but she went to examine Royce’s paper instead. This left Johnny’s work in the hands of the minor herself.

“What did I pull the short straw?....uh no offense.” he said.

“What you don’t trust me?” Izzellah queried.

“Applegate actually honors these corrections. I get a half mark for every correct answer you mess up.”

“Reeeeally?” Izzellah raised an eyebrow as she looked over his paper.

“She says it invests the whole class in their education.” Royce snarked. “That’s why you don’t want a dumdum handling your assignments.”

Sabrina grit her teeth! She wanted to mark every answer on Royce’s sheet wrong just to spite her, but Ms. Applegate would notice that.

Izzellah descended down to her desk below them and went to work. She examined the worksheet more intently. It was a series of odd and even numbered questions from the textbook and it only had the answers for the odd ones which meant she’d have to correct half of them herself. She pulled out a piece of graph paper and started writing down the equations. As she did this, she was acutely aware of the small audience that had gathered.

“What’s she doing?” Royce asked.

“She’s writing down the problems. What’s it look like?” Sabrina said quickly.

“Why?” Royce casually penned down the answers to Izzellah’s work. Most of them were correct and the work she showed was very thorough. In total it was an extra three sheets of Izzellah’s hand written solutions and Royce eyed her small stack as the oddity it was.

“It’s because she doesn’t know what she’s doing?” Johnny panicked. “I’m so screwed.”

“Calm down.” Sabrina spat in irritation. “She’s smart.”

“Plus it’s not like one bad grade’s going to ruin your scholastic career.” Royce added with a sinister smile.

“Here.” Izzellah peeped as handed over another light stack of paper to Johnny. “You missed five.” She said.

“No way.” the MAJOR rejected. He looked at his paper in disbelief.

“I can’t tell you where you made a mistake as you didn’t see fit to show your work.” Izzellah uttered. “But I’m confident in my assessment.”

“I want a second opinion.” Johnny handed his paper off to Royce for her to judge. She scanned it in a matter of seconds.

“You were right Johnny, she did make a mistake.”

“Thought so.” He smirked triumphant. “It’s not your fault.” He comforted down to the minor. “Math can be difficult.”

“You missed six questions.” Royce finished. “What did you fall asleep during the quiz?”

Johnny snatched back his paper and broke out his textbook to check his own work.

Royce handed Izzellah her work with the number 17/20 circled on it. She missed three.

“Not bad hot stuff.” Royce winked at her.

“What did I miss?” Izzellah asked as she checked over Royce’s marks on her work. The MAJOR was startled as the minor hauled herself onto the desk and presented her work. “Please show me.”

“Oh!” Royce blushed. “Sure.” She leaned in close to Izzellah and talked quietly into her ear.

Sabrina’s fingers strained against the paper she’d corrected as she watch this unfold. Royce had gotten another perfect score, because of course she did. That didn’t make her better! She wanted to rip the paper in half but she couldn’t give Royce the satisfaction. She took back her test from Johnny who was too busy re-rechecking his work to hand it to her. She’d only missed one. It was an odd numbered question so there was no chance he’d made an error. She took a deep breath to try to control herself. It wasn’t the bad grade that upset her but the scene she was witnessing. Royce had a hand on Izzellah’s shoulder and had pulled the minor into a more intimate proximity under the veil of “helping” her. Royce looked up and flashed Sabrina a taunting smile, relishing in her one upmanship. Izzellah was lost in her attempt to understand the equations, she was completely oblivious to the game being played around her. It was natural for MAJORS to be competitive with one another, part of their design and the reason they had risen to dominance. It was mostly harmless nowadays. Bragging about who was best in academics or sports instead of killing each other over property and status, but now that Izzellah was around it would only get worse. Sabrina could already feel the desire in her, a raise of the pulse, a tingle in the back of her neck, the blood rushing through her veins, In that moment of Royce’s minor triumph Sabrina wanted to bash her skull against that desk of hers. It was almost surprising. She didn’t even like Izzellah, that’s what she wanted to believe, but as she watched the studious minor lean deeper into her work and coincidentally closer to Royce, part of Sabrina wished that was her.

 


 


Izzellah strode at a brisk pace next to Sabrina. Class had just ended and Sabrina was leading her around the halls in the free time they had before the next one. The MAJOR was stomping loudly with every step she took that caused small vibrations in the floor that Izzellah felt through the soles of her shoes. The MAJOR reached her locker and cursed as she attempted to remember her combination. She fumbled with the lock for a few moments before taking the piece of steel and crushing it in her hands. She threw her items inside and slammed it closed  with enough force that it created and echo that reverberated through the halls. For a moment every student looked at her, just a brief moment of silence you would’ve missed if you blinked. Then the hallway was alive with idle chatter once again.

“Pissed off?” Izzellah tugged at the hem of the MAJOR’s skirt to get her attention. Sabrina glanced down at her for a moment and batted some of her curls away from her face in a futile attempt to keep them from covering her left eye. She turned her head and walked off.

“It’s that Royce girl, right?” Izzellah shouted up to her as she jogged to keep pace with the agitated amazon.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Sabrina said. She purposefully increased her speed a bit.

Izzellah now had to run to keep up with Sabrina. “What’s….the...big...deal?” She huffed out between breaths.

“Nothing.” Sabrina lied. She could feel the fury still in her. She really wanted to punch something…or someone.

“You can’t….run away...from me.” Izzellah said full on sprinting now to keep up with Sabrina who was now power walking. “I...can do…..this all day.”

Sabrina put on the breaks as the reach the hallway to the music room. Izzellah nearly collapsed as she came to a stop as well. The minor leaned into the wall and slid down onto her butt. Sabrina almost smiled at the endearing display.

“You wouldn’t understand.” The MAJOR spoke in a half hearted whisper.

“Wouldn’t understand….what?” Izzellah gasped. “That Royce was better than you at math?”

“It’s not-!” Sabrina halted her words. Izzellah didn’t deserve to be snapped at for being ignorant. “Just forget it.”

“Psshh.” Izzellah stood up and turned toward the opposite direction from the classroom.

“Hey you can’t.” Sabrina moved to grab the smaller girl but Izzellah turned and stopped her with a glance.

“If you can’t be honest with me then I’m not sticking around for your music class.” Izzellah fumed.

“Izzellah-.”

“No!” Izzellah snapped. “Don’t even bother! I’m getting real fed up with all your MAJOR nonsense.”

“You can’t just walk the halls in between classes!”

“Of course I can.” Izzellah said. “I’m not your possession. I can choose to do what I want.”

“Izzellah please….I thought things were okay...between us.”

“Not if you’re just going to keep things from me.” Izzellah took a step away. She knew Sabrina was upset over something that happened in the math class and so was she. She couldn’t ignore that haughty comment from Johnny. “Math can be hard.” Did he often demand a second opinion when a MAJOR graded his quizzes? If Sabrina wasn’t going to tell her what her issue was then Izzellah wouldn’t bother. She didn’t have the patience for it. Especially not after….

“Tell me something.” Izzellah said. “If I hadn’t remembered….If I hadn’t figured out what Brenda almost did to me?”

Sabrina flinched.

“Would you have told me?” Izzellah asked.

Sabrina wanted to say yes. She wanted to be the one to offer her that confirmation and security but, she couldn’t lie. Izzellah was a minor and unfortunately that meant there were some things she was better off not knowing, because if she did know? She’d be scared. Sabrina didn’t have the words. Her mouth was dry and her tongue was limp.

“Don’t follow me.” Izzellah said as she walked off.

 


 


Izzellah turned the corner down another hallway to get away from Sabrina. She didn’t care where she was going she just knew she needed to be away less the MAJOR see her cry. She couldn’t let Sabrina see her as even more vulnerable. She stopped her tears. This was not the time for crying. Her first day of school had been robbed from her. This time she would experience it on her own terms. Her first stop was the cafeteria.

Pizza. One thing Izzellah remembered from her first day was eating some of the most delicious pizza she’d ever had. Pepperoni and lobster! Darren Winton had introduced her to it and she just had to have more. Brenda...Izzellah trembled with just the thought of her. She’d said you could request any meal from the chefs in the cafeteria. Useful information from someone she despised. Truthfully she didn’t know how she felt. The full ramifications of being bonded and the fact that Brenda was a tier 3 were beyond her. If she really couldn’t control it then Izzellah truly pitied the MAJOR, but not enough to even slightly curtail the anger she felt and anger was familiar. She could understand it and it would serve her purpose until she actually sorted out how she felt. But there was no time for that, pizza was the priority. That was her goal for today. Pizza and getting through the day without flipping out on a MAJOR for comments like “It’s not your fault. Math can be difficult.”  That Johnny was a real prick.

She turned the corner of another hallway. All of them looked the same and Izzellah feared she’d gotten lost. There were no arrows or signs anywhere that she could see. What did this school do about new students who didn’t know where they were going? Izzellah resolved to find an exit. She could circle around the outside of the campus and try to find the cafeteria that way.

“Lost, tiny tush.” Izzellah heard. She turned around to see a long pair of legs in black knee high socks. She craned her head back to look upward to two round protrusions above her. They blocked the face of what must have been a MAJOR girl in possession of very “robust” assets.

Izzellah stepped back with trepidation. She was alone with this MAJOR who must have been skipping class. There was no one but them in the hallway. Izzellah knew she could handle herself, but what if this MAJOR decided to make a move? Could she outrun her?

“I’m just trying to find the cafeteria.” Izzellah said.

“Looking to chow down?” The MAJOR girl said and Izzellah heard a *POP*. The MAJOR went to one knee and Izzellah recognized her face. She couldn’t remember her name but she was sure she’d seen her before. “I can get you where you need to go.” The MAJOR then scooped her up in her arms.

“Hey!” Izzellah shrieked. She scrambled for her bag. If she could get to her mace she could spray this girl in the eyes. It might not burn but being sprayed in the eyes had to at least be a moderate distraction. She tried to reach for it but found her hand pinned to the MAJOR’s ample busom. Her backpack was pulled away from her and the MAJOR twirled it on her index finger. Izzellah was starting to panick. The MAJOR’s grasp on her was too strong to resist against. It would hurt her pride but the best option now might just be to scream. Someone else would hear here and maybe help.  She sucked in a deep breath and-.

“HEL-” she was cut off as her face was pushed into the supple flesh of the MAJOR’s chest. The intimidating giant smiled and winked at her. If she wanted to play this game then fine. Izzellah bit down as hard as she could. She nipped on the flesh between the fabric of the MAJOR’s top hoping to cause as much pain as possible. In response she just found her head being gripped and pressed in deeper to the point that her mouth and nostrils were blocked. She was being suffocated by a woman’s boobs!

“Look I know you’re all tough and independent. Believe me it’s super hot, but take this advice.” She released her hold on the back of Izzellah’s head and let her breath. “Sometimes it’s okay to just enjoy the ride.”

“You know I’m going to report you for this right?” Izzellah threatened. “As soon as you let me go you’re as good as expelled.”

“That’s not really an incentive to release you then is it?”  The MAJOR blew another bubble at her. “Besides. As far as I see it I’m just escorting a confused minor who got lost and separated from her guardian. Just doing the responsible thing like all MAJORS should.Or are you allowed to wander the halls by yourself between classes?”

Izzellah had to hold her tongue. She didn’t know how much credibility she held in MAJOR society. A few well placed words could cancel any argument she had. All she could do was stare dangers at her captor in a fit of impotent rage. She was completely at the mercy of this superior human. She wouldn’t be able to resist any whim the amazon saw fit to subject her to. Would try to bond with her?!

“Don’t look at me like that.” The MAJOR bit her bottom lip. “I’m doing you a favor.”

“Holding me hostage isn’t a favor.” Izzellah said through gritted teeth.

“Holding you hostage?” The MAJOR pinched Izzellah’s bum. She let out a high pitched squeak that was as cute as Izzellah was irritated. The MAJOR squealed. “You’re just too fun to mess with, tiny tush.”

Izzellah wanted to scream, she wanted to slap this overgrown bimbo in her perfect face. It was just so easy for them! So easy to just take any control she had in her life. She could just be snatched up in a hallway or have her mind violated on a whim. Her mind flashed.

“You’re Rebecca.” Izzellah growled. “I remember you. “All power moves.” is that what this is? Is this your way of hitting on me?” Izzellah felt she could relax a little. She still hated her situation but she didn’t remember this girl being a threat, just a nuisance.

“Maybe.” Rebecca said coyly. “Although making a play for you isn’t really worth it to me.”

“So then what is this?!” Izzellah snapped.

“Fun, tiny. Don’t you know what that is?” Rebecca blew another bubble.

“You and me have two very different definitions of fun.” Izzellah hissed.

“You’re looking at this all wrong.” Rebecca observed. “You see yourself as the prey. Just a helpless little mouse lost in a jungle of hungry tigers. Do you know how many guys would kill to be in your position right now?”

Izzellah raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t want to brag but I’m pretty….attractive to most people and I have certain traits that appeal to people.” Rebecca gripped one of her breasts with her free hand.

“You are bragging though.” Izzellah informed.

“And you get the chance to be up close and personal with them! Free of charge! You’re not the mouse, you’re the poacher! Enjoy it! Most people have to work for this kind of treatment.”

“I didn’t ask for it.” Izzellah crawled over Rebecca’s impressive mounts to look her in the eyes. It was an odd position, she had to balance her hands on the bare skin that peeked out of Rebecca’s open jacket. She tried to hide the blush on her face. “I don’t want your help, your pity, or your affection. I just want to be myself. Live my life. Be a person.”

Rebecca sighed. “Jesus Christ, you two are meant for each other.”  She took her captive and raised her over her head letting each of her sleek little legs rest on her shoulders.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Izzellah asked from her new elevated position. She was so high up! Was this what the world was like for them. Everything that would normally tower over her seemed like it was regular height. It was regular height, she wasn’t.

“Don’t worry about it.” Rebecca dismissed. “Just hold on we’re almost at our destination.”

A few more of Rebecca’s long strides and they’d turned a corner to another hallway. There were two large connected doors on the left wall. The word “Kitchen” was painted on the wall in cursive.

“And here’s the cafeteria.” Rebecca said as she walked past the doors. “And there goes the cafeteria!” she said as she continued down the hallway.

“Hey you said you’d take me to-”

“I said I’d take you where you need to go, tiny tush.” Rebecca chuckled. “You don’t need to go to the cafeteria.”

“Oh so where do I need to go?” Izzellah kicked Rebecca in the shoulder with her heel.

“Here.” Rebecca said standing in front of the women’s bathroom just down the hall from the kitchen. She kicked the door open and walked inside. Izzellah could hear something coming from the room. It sounded like crying. Suddenly she felt a heavy weight on her. Her eyes started leaking and she just wanted to go home. She saw a MAJOR girl with hair of shining crimzon. Her locks were tied in a long french braid. She wore wide brim glasses. It was the girl in her head. Brenda Hawthorne.

 


 

“Fix this.” Rebecca said as she set down her smaller passenger. She gestured her free hand to a startled Brenda.

“Rebecca what are you doing?!” She shrieked. She moved toward them then stopped and took a step back. “She can’t be here. She can’t be near me!”

“What the hell is this?!” Izzellah said as she wiped tears from her eyes. She felt so miserable.

“You two are wound way too tight.” Rebecca said. “Do you see what you’ve done to her tiny. She’s a wreck because of you.”

“I didn’t do anything!” Izzellah argued. “She’s the one who can’t control whatever this is!” She pointed to her face and the tears flowing like raindrops onto the floor. “Look what she’s doing to me!”

Rebecca groaned and then stomped over to her friend who was trying desperately to crawl into a corner and hide. She pulled her up by her shirt color, and then slapped her.

“Fuck, Bren. Get it together! She’s tiny!” Rebecca pointed to Izzellah who was struggling to reach the bathroom door handle. “She can barely open a door.” Rebecca strode over and placed a palm on the face of the door. Izzellah pulled on it to no avail. Rebecca smirked. “Please, fix this.” Her eyes softened and her eyebrows sunk. Her smirk turned from an arrogant show of dominance to a heartfelt plea. Izzellah didn’t know if she actually felt pity or if it was Brenda’s emotions influencing her but...she relented.

“Fine.” Izzellah sighed. She walked over to Brenda who was huddled in on herself next to a toilet. She couldn’t have picked somewhere other than a bathroom? “So what’s your issue?”

“I’m...I’m..” Brenda broke down sobbing in Izzellah’s presence. This made Izzellah start crying herself. At this rate the bathroom would be flooded. “I-”

Izzellah wiped her eyes. “Don’t tell me you’re sorry!” She bellowed. “I don’t want to hear it!”

“I-”

“And don’t start yapping about how you’re a tier 3 and that you can’t control what you’re doing!”

“I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Brenda whimpered. “I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

Izzellah breathed in. She wanted to tap into her rage, but Brenda’s melancholy was overwriting her own feelings. In a less volatile mindset she could recognize that Brenda wasn’t a bad person. Possibly even a MAJOR unlike Johnny or Rebecca who were vary blatant in their attitude.

“Look….you like me right?” Izzellah choked back her own tears. She had to keep breathing to retain some bit of control. It was helping keep her emotions in check. “This is all happening because you have some dumb crush?”

Brenda whimpered in acknowledgement.”

“Well get over it!” Izzellah commanded. “You’re the MAJOR. I’m not worth your time.”

Brenda sniffed in. “That’s not true.”

Izzellah huffed. “What is with you people?” She pushed Brenda’s hands out of her face and wiped away the MAJOR’s tears with her jacket sleeve. “Stop crying already. You’re starting to make me feel bad..well worse than you already are.”

“I’m trying to keep it together but-” Brenda was on the verge of another fit but Izzellah stopped it by shoving her fist into Brenda’s gut. It bounced off with little consequence.

“You really want to impress me? Izzellah asked. She didn’t wait for a response. “Then start acting like the big girl you clearly are.”

Brenda blinked.

“I shouldn’t be in here.” Izzellah actually felt some anger kicking up. Maybe Brenda was gaining some control. “I shouldn’t have to come pick your crying ass up off the ground!” That might be a bad thing. “How pathetic can you be?!” she snapped. Brenda seemed to replace her somber disposition with shock. “You’re sitting here crying on the floor heartbroken from a girl you don’t even know! I mean you call yourself a MAJOR!? I’ve spent most of my life wondering what all the hype was about only to see this simpering, weak, mentally fragile, pile of nothing!”

“Hey I’m not-” Brenda tried to talk but Izzellah was still ranting.

“Don’t interrupt me!” She roared. “I have enough problems on my own without having to worry about how I affect every MAJOR with a fleeting infatuation! I’m still trying to figure my own self out! Don’t project your insecurities on me! I’m not some trophy to be won or a ball in whatever game you giant assholes are playing with each other!” Izzellah’s thoughts were on Sabrina and here strange actions. The animosity for that Royce girl she was hiding  Things she just didn’t understand!

“I don’t think that!” Brenda snapped. “I just like you! Is that a crime!”

Izzellah stepped back. Even a slight outburst was inherently terrifying coming from a MAJOR. Brenda stood up to her full height, completely dwarfing the minor before her. She was now livid with the little speck in front of her. She was minor! It was a privilege just to share air with a MAJOR! “I was trying to be nice! I was trying to do this the right way!”

“Whoa, just calm down.” Izzellah said.

“No!” Brenda grabbed Izzellah and suspended her in the air gripping both her arms.

Izzellah was baffled by the MAJOR’s sudden mood swing. Ten seconds ago she was weeping and now she looked like she was about to strangle her! How did that happen?!

“Everything okay girls?” Rebecca intruded. She had been witness to the whole exchange.

“What?” Brenda seemed to come back to reality. She looked at Izzellah who was still held in her grasp. “Oh no!” she dropped the minor abruptly. Izzellah landed on her knees and fell onto her face. She picked herself up and brushed herself off.

“I’m sorry.” Brenda said. “I didn’t mean to-”

“Just back off!” Izzellah barked. “I-I need to figure out what’s happening!” Izzellah didn’t know what to think. First Brenda was sad, which made her sad, but then she got angry and Brenda snapped right after! Why had she lost her cool like that to begin with. Izzellah rubbed her temple, she was getting a headache and she felt a sudden fatigue. Like she’d just lifted something very heavy. Had she just been bonded? No that was impossible right? Everything she’d read about it said that the minor had to consent. There were apparently some mental barriers in place. She didn’t understand any of it really, but she was sure of that much, or did the superpowers of the tier 3 trivialize that? Or had she?..No? She couldn’t have tried to bond Brenda herself! She was too ignorant! Izzellah cursed her sheltered upbringing. She never valued the bond but that didn’t mean it wasn’t dangerous. Maybe she had more power than she realized. Maybe she was the poacher?! Ugh! No! She would never agree with Rebecca. That MAJOR’s brain was clearly housing in her tits!. She looked up at Brenda who was just as frightened. The rage from a moment ago less than a memory. She seemed like she collapse to the floor and shatter into pieces. It was unique to see a MAJOR look so vulnerable.

“We need to stay away from each other.” Izzellah said.

“But I-”

“I don’t hate you, Brenda.” Izzellah assured. “But I don’t know enough. I can see your a nice girl. Maybe the nicest person I’ve ever met but that’s not good enough. It doesn’t change anything.”

“Please, Izzy!” Brenda knelt down and grabbed her hand. “I just want to be your friend.”

Izzellah had to hold back a quip at being called “Izzy”. Brenda had suffered enough for today. The crimzon haired MAJOR stared at her with the biggest, bluest, puppy dog eyes she’d ever seen. They shined from the reflection of the light and Izzellah already felt her resolve was wilting.

“Fine, we’re friends.” She grumbled. “The special kind of friends who never talk, see each other, or hangout or even like each other. In fact we’re such special friends that we actively avoid being around each other. We don’t need to.”

“Because we’re such good friends?” Brenda added .

“Exactly!” Izzellah agreed. She pulled her hand back. “No one else will even get it, but they’re just jealous.” Brenda actually dawned a hint of a smile at that.

Izzellah turned and stomped toward Rebecca.

“There! She’s fixed! Nice job kidnapping me and forcing me to do your bidding! Very big of you Wonder Tits!” She kicked Rebecca’s shin to no reaction. She mumbled in frustration then squatted down before pumping her arms and jumping. She just barely managed to wrap her fingers around the strap of her backpack but found herself suspended in the air. Rebecca held all her weight easily in her right hand. The MAJOR laughed as she crunched her arm and Izzellah rose and fell with the curl of her arm.

“Good work, tiny tush!” She laughed. She dropped the backpack and let the minor fall on her ass.

“Giant, bitch.” Izzellah uttered under her breath. She went to the bathroom door and went about the struggle of opening the door for herself. Rebecca chuckled as the tiny grunted to pull the door open. She then had to dash to get out before it closed on her. Then is slammed shut behind her and she was gone.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Brenda said as she rose up. “It was a bad move.”

“Then why are you smiling right now?” Rebecca asked.

“She probably hates you now.”

“Like she didn’t before.” Rebecca laughed. “Besides she just a minor. She’s too naive to realize I’m actually her best friend.”

“You’re delusional.” Brenda smiled.

“It’s what’s kept me going this long.” Rebecca smiled back.

 


 


Izzellah pressed both hands against the kitchen door. It was massive and made of heavy steel. She could hear the sound of pots clanking and sizzling on the other side and could smell an assortment of unique and salivating aromas. Now if only she could get the damn door open. She actually found herself missing Sabrina. Would it kill someone to install a door accessible to minors! She shouldn’t need a bondmate just to get around campus! She grunted and pushed her foot against the tiled floor. The door moved! With a bit of earned momentum she took a step and the stubborn obstruction gave way to her might! She took another step and she was inside! She gasped in relief as the door closed behind her. She’d been momentarily sidetracked with that melodrama Rebecca had forced her into but she still had a mission! Pizza! She would have it! Her father wasn’t a chef and while she was competent in the kitchen almost by necessity that pizza was on another level. It’s crust alone tasted like it was made from flour harvested out of Eden. Sauce crafted from tomatoes grown in heaven and sung to by angels. She would dine on that higher class of cuisine. It was the only perk this school had! She ambled up to the counter that blocked off the cooking area. Of course she was too short to see over it and gain the attention of a chef.

“Hey!” she shouted. “Anyone in here!?” She heard steps. These MAJOR’s were noisy by design. She took solace in the fact that one of them would never sneak up on her. A MAJOR turned around the corner and spotted her. Izzellah nearly shrieked. The MAJOR was dressed in a white chef’s outfit complete with funny hat and an apron. She had pale skin and bright red hair that was loud and demanded attention. It suited her personality much like the alluring sophistication of her sister’s crimzon locks. Fuck.

“Izzy!” Mabel beamed. She jaunted over to the minor and went down to both knees. She took Izzellah in a greedy embrace that knocked the air from her lungs. “Sabrina I found her!”

Soon enough Izzellah’s guardian appeared from behind the counter with a look of relief. She took Izzellah from Mabel and hugged her too.

“I thought I told you not to follow me.” Izzellah mumbled. She had to turn her head to hide her embarrassment and that she was secretly grateful to see her. She sure could’ve used Sabrina in that bathroom. She had offered to punch Brenda if need be. Maybe she’d give Rebecca a good slug if requested.

“I got worried.” Sabrina said. “This campus is huge. I came to snatch Mabel so we could look for you together.”

“Well you found me I guess.” Izzellah said. “What the hell’s Red doing here though?” She asked even though it was obvious.

“I’m in the culinary course!” Mabel chirped.

Dammit!

“Your girl can fight and cook!” She boasted. “I just keep getting better don’t I? You can start falling in love with me anytime y’know.”

“What are you doing here?” Sabrina asked. “I figured you’d run off to the library not the kitchens.”

“Pizza.” Izzellah whispered.

“Huh?” Mabel raised her hand to her ear.

“I wanted pizza!” Izzellah blurted in shame. “Darren the “Winton” in Winton Heights Winton had this amazing pizza the other day and I wanted some more okay!”

“Snnrrk.” Sabrina covered her mouth. Izzellah was sickeningly adorable sometimes.

“Oh! I can do that!” Mabel jumped at the opportunity to earn some points with the minor. “Tell me what you want and I’ll whip up something special just for you, squirt.”

“Don’t call me that.” Izzellah whined.

“You don’t want any of her cooking anyway.” Sabrina warned. “This one time she made a cake for the football team. She mixed up the flour with the salt and added like two cups of the stuff. The whole team got sick!”

“That was like two years ago you scag!” Mabel fumed. “I’m way better now! Better than you!”

“Please!” Sabrina dismissed. “Do you know who my mom is?! I’ve learned more about cooking by osmosis than you ever could!”

“Your mom’s a doctor not Gordon Ramsey!” Mabel denied. “I’m classically trained! I can perform culinary miracles with these hands!”

“You wanna prove it, freckle face!?” Sabrina taunted.

“Bring it on!” Mabel challenged.

“Fine!” Sabrina set Izzellah down. “You tell us what you want on your pizza and we’ll both make one. You get to decide who is best!”

“Look I’m just wanted a pizza okay. I don’t want to get involved in one of your ritualistic pissing contests. I think you’re both pretty or whatever you wanna hear to get me outta this.”

“Pepperoni and lobster!” Mabel said completely ignoring Izzellah’s statement. “I remember Darren ordering it!”

“Pepperoni and lobster it is then!” Sabrina agreed. Both MAJORS stomped back into the kitchen leaving Izzellah confused as to what had just happened. Her day was barely even half over and it was already too much for her. Maybe homeschooling was the better option. She could always get a degree online, because going to school with MAJORS might kill her.  

 

End Notes:

And there's a chapter! A lot of Brenda in this one! You figuring stuff out? Maybe understanding the bond and MAJORS a little better?...No?! Huh?...How about Rebecca? She's a....person. One commentor probably doesn't like her. Is it you?

Seriously though this is my first time experimenting with the giving tiny bits of infomration thing and letting you readers make your own connections. Normally it would just be one long paragraph explaining eveything. A meteor hit and the radiation gave everyone extra arms or something. 

Leave a comments if you feel inspired to give me praise or rip me a new one! 

NotSirk OUT!

Chapter 6: minor/Encounters by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Guess who's back!?....It's NotSirk...NotSirk's back..yeah. It's been awhile. This is what happens when I don't have a schedule to adhere to. Also holidays and stuff but let's see how many chapters I can crank out before Christmas! And I've just been working on other stuff. Drawing and comic ideas but I won't bore you with that. I'll rant about it after this next chapter. Secret title is: "Izzellah is a pervert!" People who have read "Small" might know this already. Anyway let's go!

MAJOR/minor Chapter 6: minor/Encounters


There are times in one’s life where they have to make a choice. A choice that could change everything and shake the foundations of their very soul. Izzellah faced such a choice as she swallowed. The taste of hot peppers lingered on her tongue. Sabrina knew her better. The MAJOR had gambled correctly in assuming her and her father’s shared love of spicy food and leveraged that to boost her technically inferior pizza. The cheese was slightly burnt and the crust was darkened on one side. Izzellah found herself taking bite after bite anyway.

Mabel on the other hand. Well her culinary courses had paid off. Her pizza was perfect. The cheese was balanced and melted to perfection so that every time she took a bite some of it hung off the slice connecting to her mouth. The pepperoni was cut in even slices as opposed to Sabrina’s unrefined chunks. The lobster must have been fresh and complimented the meat and cheese well. She’d even managed to stuff the crust with mozzarella! As the slice melted in her mouth sending her saliva glands into overdrive she knew that objectively Mabel had created the better pizza and in there lied the problem. Izzellah didn’t like Mabel. Even if her pizza tasted better than anything she’d ever eaten at a restaurant part of her didn’t want to give the red headed nuisance the satisfaction, and while Sabrina’s pizza was rough around the edges it had as certain homecooked feel that was endearing. Izzellah could easily see her replicating Sabrina’s work herself while Mabel’s was almost too refined. It was almost intimidating to eat. Plus her preference for spices gave Sabrina an edge that nearly equalized the playing field…...nearly.

“.......Mabel’s is better.” Izzellah sighed.

“YES!” The excited MAJOR pumped her fists and leaped what seemed like ten feet in the air. “Suck it, Sabrina!”

“Suck what?! You dumbass!” Sabrina snapped. “This contest was unfair anyway! How about I challenge you to see who can play the violin better!? Then we’ll see who wins.”

“You agreed to it!” Mabel spat back. “It’s not my fault you pick fights you can’t win!”

“I know one fight I can win!” Sabrina cocked her fist back and slugged Mabel in the cheek. It was a punch not meant for her but Sabrina still smiled in satisfaction as her friend fell backward.

Mabel rose to her feet no worse for wear, her pride hurt more than the assault. She removed her chef’s hat and apron calmly and curled her fingers. “You’re dead, Rodriguez.” She leaped at her assailant and tackled her to the ground.

“Should we do something about this!?” Izzellah exclaimed from her perch on top of a circular table surrounded by an equally circular bench. She was in the serving area of the kitchen that was divided from the cafeteria where most of the other students sat. It was lunch and she was spending it with Sabrina’s group once again.

“No.” Riri said. She had her back was reclining against the table with Peter on her lap. She absentmindedly fed the minor grapes upon request in a sickening display of coddling that unsettled Izzellah. How unnecessary. Peter could feed himself right?

“They do this all the time.” She continued as her two excitable friends tumbled around on the floor. For all of Mabel’s bragging about knowing how to fight her training went flew out the window when dealing with Sabrina. The later mentioned MAJOR kneed the other in the gut causing the gourmet in training to lurch onto her back.

“Give up?!” Sabrina teased.

Mabel roared and pounced with renewed vigor.

Izzellah took another bite as the two titans battled with each other in a bout of wrestling, name calling, scratching, and hair pulling. There was lot’s of flailing but neither truly committed to actually hurting each other. Still Izzellah felt like this must be breaking some so kind of school rule. There were other people in the kitchens. Someone had to hear this scuffle. Were they really just going to turn a blind eye to it? Were confrontations between MAJORS a common thing? She was keenly ignorant of MAJOR culture at large. Going to real school had been pipedream and part of her desire to attend was to become more acclimated to the “superior” race. She was learning a lot.

Izzellah finished off her slice of Sabrina’s pizza and decided she’d had enough. Overall she’d had less than a slice of each before she became self conscious of how much she was eating. The two massive Pac-man shaped dishes were not made to her size but a MAJORS leaving enough for her three times over. She would leave it to them. Izzellah slid of the table and collected her things before heading toward the large steel door. She reached for the handle and pulled back with all her might. The door barely budged. She tried again with a grunt of exertion. The door didn’t move but her struggles seemed to alert the two brawling biggies.

“Where are you going?” Sabrina asked as Mabel struggled beneath her. She found herself launched up and away by the firebrand’s two feet.

“Wait!” Mabel said. She scrambled toward the minor and went to one knee. She took both Izzellah’s hands. “So I was thinking...how about you and I go out this weekend? My dad’s got this motorbike in his garage. I can pick you up and we’ll hit the town. I can cook that pizza you loved so much.”

“Ummmm?” Izzellah was caught by the forwardness. She’d never been on a date before. It didn’t really sound very appealing, at least not with Mabel but it might be an experience worth having, and she’d really like to see that motorbike. “May-”

“What the hell, Mabel?!” Sabrina interrupted.

‘I won the bet!” Mabel said. “This is my reward. The right to ask Izzy out. No objections.”

“That wasn’t part of the deal!” Sabrina snatched Mabel up by her collar. “Cool your panties!”

“Then what was this then?!” Mabel whined.

“It was like a gentleman’s thing. For honor or something.” Sabrina hissed. “It doesn’t give you free reign to harass Izz. Ellah.”  

The minor was thankful for Sabrina’s correction. The fact that Mabel addressed her as “Izzy” so callously made the tiny want to gouge the larger girl’s eyes out.

Sabrina’s hand went to the door and it was open as easily as the MAJOR walked or breathed air. Izzellah huffed in irritation.

‘Where are you headed?” Sabrina asked dodging eye contact. “You are still technically my responsibility.”

Izzellah ignored her probe as she walked through the door. It was none of her business….but, having a MAJOR around would be useful. Especially if the entire school was built the same way this kitchen was.

“I’m going to look around.” Izzellah revealed. “This school is huge. If I’m going to attend regular classes here I need to know where I’m going. I won’t be lead around by you lumbering oafs all the time.” She walked off and then stopped halfway down the hall. “.....But if you want to follow me that’s your business.”

Mabel immediately seized the invitation by shredding her culinary top for a form fitting tank top underneath. She wrapped her white jacket around her waist into step next to Izzellah.

“Where to Izzy?” Mabel asked and earned a shoe heel pressed hard into her toe for her trouble. She brushed this off with a laugh. “I can show you the gym! It’s amazing!”

Sabrina could already sense the irritation building in her charge. Mabel was so dense sometimes. She turned back to Riri and Peter. The two were lost in their own world. They swooned at each other while Riri stroked his head and continued to feed him some of the pizza Izzellah had left. Gross.

“Peter?” Riri asked.

“Sure.” he replied and he was hoisted upward and into a side cradle. Sabrina had to admit how embarrassing it was. Maybe Izzellah was rubbing off on her. She’d never want to be coddled like that, even if she enjoyed the brief moments she’d held the minor in her care. It was all too confusing. She didn’t know if she actually like this minor or not. Her biology was at war with her personality. She’d have to sort this out eventually but for now being near Izzellah was enough, and there was at least one thing Sabrina was certain of. She wouldn’t let Mabel of all people get ahead of her.

“Wait up!” Sabrina shouted as she jogged after the pair.

 


 


Romeo Watermeine fell hard to the mat with a loud thud. He was the victim of a side hip toss by none other than the second prince of Winton Heights himself. Braxton Winton. He picked himself up and resumed his fighting stance. Eyes forward, shoulders straight, knees bent with one foot forward, arms up. He lunged forward putting his weight on his right foot. He was a southpaw afterall. He tried to feint with his left and surprise the local royalty with a right jab. He’d been working with his weaker arm lately to build it up. It he could fool people into thinking he was right handed it would be a nasty surprise when his left hurt twice as much. Braxton saw through this. His punch was deflected and the prince moved in close with a half step. Suddenly Romeo felt the wind leave him as a knee hit his gut and he buckled.

“That all you got Romeo?” Braxton taunted. “Your sister has more fight!”

Romeo grit his teeth. It was no secret that Lisa and Braxton had dated, it had ended sourly.

“The little thing has more pep than you’d think!” He boasted. “She nearly wore me out!”

Romeo leaped up and lunged haphazardly. Braxton easily sidestepped and kicked him in the ribs.

“And boy is she a moaner!” Braxton continued. “You ever heard a minor scream your name in ectasy? It’s one of this world’s greatest treasures!”

“Arrrhh!” Romeo bellowed. His rage quickened his steps and he managed to grip Braxton and take him to the ground. The prince didn’t seem phased in the slightest by the sudden turn and instead smirked at Romeo from his disadvantageous position. Romeo didn’t care. He’d make this pig nosed bastard pay. He cocked his left and then the whistle went off. Braxton chuckled as Romeo’s fist landed on the mat next to his head.

“That’s time boys.” Coach Jonah informed. “Good work out of both of you.”

“It you would?” Braxton ushered for the livid MAJOR to get off him.

“Fuck you!” Romeo swatted Braxton’s cheek before standing up.

“That’s a write up Watermeine!” Coach Jonah bellowed. He was an imposing man even for a MAJOR. Tall, dark, and chiseled.

“You heard what he said, Coach!” Romeo snapped.
“That’s why he’s getting a write up too.”

“What?!” Braxton said indignant.

“Sound strategy Winton, but sportsmanship matters. You’d get a technical for pulling that shit in competition.”

“Then i guess I’ll avoid fair competition.”

“Don’t joke around Winton.” Coach Jonah gave him a hard look. “You know you’re one of our best.”

“We don’t need him.” Romeo seethed.

“Yes we do!” the Coach roared. He used this opportunity to address the entire Winton Heights MMA team. “We need all of you to work together on this. Competition….real competition is coming soon. Regionals, State, maybe even Nationals. More victory means more prestige for our school and more prestige means the better we look to special applicants and more.”

Romeo spat on the floor at the coach’s words and sped off toward the fountains to cool off.

Braxton laughed hard which spread to a few chuckles throughout the gym. “Do you really think more minors will come to this school because we won a few trophies!?”

“You of all people should understand, Mr. “Winton” how valuable a good reputation is and how enticing minors is good for the community as a whole.”

“Please, Coach.” Braxton dismissed with a wave a his sweat soaked towel. “We have them all anyway. My family’s reputation alone-”

“Only goes so far!” Came another voice.

Braxton grumbled at the familiarity of it. He cursed as a hand slapped him hard on the back.  

“Trust me Bratton.” Darren said. “Coach is right. It’s already working. We just got a minor in this week. A girl”

“Psssh.” Braxton swatted at his older brother’s hand and the unliked nickname. “I’ve heard. Another baby so what? She probably bonded with the first idiot she saw just to get around.”

“Nope. She’s….different.”

“All hype.” Braxton denied. “I refuse to be impressed by someone I haven’t seen. Regardless of what your dick thinks all minors are the same.”

“Enough.” Coach Jonah halted. “I know the new minor is the topic of the week but it doesn’t matter. That’s just the start.” He turned back to his team. “If we can pull it together we can show the world that this system works. That our school, our town, our city, is a place worth it’s name. We need to get eyes on us. This system is new. Minors and MAJORS intermingling, working together again. It’s the first step toward rebuilding them. This school is on the frontlines which means so are we. Each one of you represents a new tomorrow. So get your asses in gear!”

The group was silent except for one slow clap.

“Wow, Coach!” Darren cheesed. “Real impressive. I see why father hired you.”

“What are you doing here anyway?” Coach inquired. It was technically lunch now. Darren’s football practice wasn’t until last period.

“Checking up on him for one.” He said pointing toward his brother. “Mom’s pissed at him for blowing it with Lisa.”

“And.”

“I need an exemption from today’s practice.”

“Why?” Coach Jonah raised a suspicious eyebrow.

“I have a potential opportunity I’m trying to line up.”

Coach Jonah instantly knew what Darren was planing. The new girl. He’d heard about one Izzellah Ivory. Every member of the faculty was told to keep an eye out for her. An unbonded minor. Of course Darren would make a play. All the Winton men were the same.

“I can’t make you come to practice.” Coach informed. “Mr. “Winton”.”

“But you can mark me absent.” Darren said. “I don’t need mother finding out about my negligence. If a certain Coach could say I attended to my responsibilites?”

Coach Jonah didn’t respond.

“Please?” Darren tried.

Coach Jonah walked away.

“C’mon Coach!?”

“Tackled at the one yard line!!” Braxton teased.

“I’ll just have to lie.” Darren shrugged. “Father will have my back.”

“A lot of trouble for one minor.”

“You haven’t met her.” Darren grinned. “She might be your future sister in law.”

“Or yours.” Braxton smiled back. He felt a pain in his shoulder. He found his brother’s hand gripping him tight. Darren locked eyes with him.

“Let me make one thing clear.” He said in a threatening growl. “She’s off limits. Izzellah Ivory is mine.”

The doors to the gym flew open. In bounced a perky redhead. Darren recognized her as a freshie. The term used for students still in their first two years at Winton. Brenda’s younger sister. Another freshie followed. A black girl. Riri Samson. Overall underwhelming except she was bonded to known cutie Peter Silver; the perfect minor armful she’d lucked into. Then came another freshie that Darren couldn’t place. She’d seen her before but the name escaped him. He didn’t know every student on campus after all, but he did remember one thing. If she was here then….Darren smiled.

“This is the gym!” Mabel announced with a bounce. She spun around with her arms in the air. Everyone looked toward the obnoxiously loud girl. Sure enough Izzellah Ivory walked in the last to enter. She looked around meekly with her backpack clutched to her over one shoulder.

“Nice.” the minor said. 


 


Izzellah Ivory was never much into “working out” as a hobby or organized sports for that matter. She jogged with her father a couple of times a week to keep trim and sometimes by herself when she felt a little dangerous, but other than that, diet and working on her car kept her trim and fit. So she didn’t fully comprehend the need for the facility before her but she was impressed by the size and scope.

The roof of the building must have been a hundred feet tall at least. There was a large red mat in the center of the room on what seemed like a regulation sized basketball court. A group of boys in white tank tops and red shorts were huddled around it. There was an extensive workout area to her left. There were students in motion on treadmills, stair steppers, and bicycles. Some students were busy stretching in different ways. A girl lifted her leg behind her and touched her head with her toes in a display that made Izzellah’s eyes bug out. A young man deadlifted and bar with weights that measured in the tons. Izzellah felt herself getting hot under the collar. Izzellah had to admit to herself this one thing. MAJORS looked good.

She was always captivated by bodies in motion and maybe it was the result of living with giants or maybe it was a primal need of her teenaged and hormonal biology, but the two things she loved most were height; which every MAJOR had, and muscle; which most of them did.

“I love this place!” Mabel cheered. She sprinted forward into a cartwheel that she transitioned into a front flip. She raised her hands up as she stuck the landing of her exhibition intended to impress the minor, but Izzellah was already gone.


She was a kid in a candyshop. Izzellah bit her lower lip to curtail her instinctual salivating as she took in the athletically inclined students around her. As she stared on wanting she noticed she was getting more than a few stares back. Good! She didn’t spend time worrying about her figure for nothing. She was human after all and for the moment there was other things on her mind than just school. Being close to so much exposed skin and sweat was new to her. She’d only ever been around her father and he was large, hairy, and gross! But this was different. The boys were lean and sculpted! Hot butts in person. She’d never seen them beyond porn. And the girls. Toned, flexible, girl abs! But soft in the right places. Is this why minors wanted a bond so much? Open access to this smorgasbord of human perfection was an enticing incentive!

*SMACK*

Izzellah slapped herself in the cheek. She hadn’t realized what a horny virgin she was. Seventeen years of sheltered living would do that to you. She’d never so much as kissed someone. Not really. She had one fond memory of smooching a boy at her minor graduation dance. His name was Bryan. He was cute and they were friends. It was innocent.  No tongue, no awkward groping. She wondered if she’d ever see him again. Did he ever get those braces out? She fell over. She’d collided with something in her way while distracted with her thoughts.

“Sorry.” She said and found her arm taken as she was lifted to her feet. She looked up at an absolutely stunning set of glistening six pack abs.

“Whoa.” She whispered.

“No problem.” At tall cream colored boy with dark hair said while wiping his brow with his shirt and subsequently exposing his abdomen to the minor. “Be careful.” He said then jogged off toward a group of boys in similar dress.

“Holy shit!” Izzellah had to hold back a squeal. “Who the hell was that Adonis?!”  She scrambled away as fast a she could lest she trip over her own tongue. This place was dangerous for her. A few more minutes and her primitive brain would have her begging to be held against a wall and-.....Izzellah was in a trance.

Up and down, up and down, up and down. It swayed before her simultaneously defying gravity and submitting to it. Two perfect spheres packed tight inside a pair of black skin tight yoga pants. The perfect cleft between two cheeks that added just the right curvature to a expertly molded rear end. Whoever this masterpiece belonged to clearly did squats and didn’t skip leg day. Thighs that had that beautiful slope to them that connected to the knees and lead to calves with bulges of power stored in back at just the right size and length before growing obtuse and grotesque. Then the divine bottom came to a stop.

“Nooooo.” Izzellah whispered.

“Izzellah Ivory.” the backside beauty said.

She looked up so see a tight tummy of yellowish white. It led to a dark sports top that covered to modest yet pleasant bumps. The face was oval and sleek with almond eyes of teal. She remembered this girl.

“It is good to see you again.” Said Mei Masumoto.


“My body is to your liking it seems.” She turned up her lips in the slightest of smiles. “This pleases me.”

“I….uhhhh…..you caught me.” Izzellah admitted with a shrug. “I’m a bit overstimulated right now and kind of forgot my manners.” She turned her head.

Mei crouched down to sit on the edge of the MAJOR treadmill. At her lower position she still towered over the minor but now she could at least look the girl eye to eye.

“Do not feel shame is this Izzellah. I am flattered by your attention.”

Izzellah blushed.

“You have nothing to be ashamed of. Take comfort and knowing it is out of your control.”

“Huh?” Izzellah said blankly.

Mei chuckled. “Despite what you might think, your attractions are a natural part of minor evolution. Centuries of your species being hunted by larger predators and exploited by dominant races has led your species to naturally seek stronger mates to better defend you and your offspring.”

“That sounds like more MAJOR bullshit to me.” Izzellah scoffed. Humans were evolved, she was evolved. Her brain didn’t work like that despite her current episode.

“We could discuss it and more at length at a time of your choosing.” Mei offered.

“Really? You know I wouldn’t believe a word you say right?” Izzellah informed. She was unsure of this proposition. Mei at least seemed like she was smart. This might just be the opportunity she needed to learn more about them, but the real intentions were obvious.

Mei smiled expectantly and wiped some sweat of her neck. Izzellah took in the sight of the defined clavicle and deltoids. She swallowed.

“I don’t know what my schedule is like.” Izzellah stammered. “Minor classes aren’t everyday and I don’t know Sabrina’s full day yet.”

Mei closed her eyes and nodded at the rejection.

“But I’m gonna try and find the library at lunch on Friday.” Izzellah continued. “If you happen to be there then well I suppose it would be polite to chat a bit.”

“It’s a date then.” Mei said.

“A date?!” Came a voice from above.

Mei sighed and rose to greet it.

“Well good on ya!” The voice said. It was feminine but with and wilt she couldn’t decipher. She could have beens southern or Irish. The voice’s owner lowered herself and looking at her didn’t help reveal the mystery of her origin. Pink skin with freckles and short brown hair combed up and to the side. “Ah and a cute little sprout she is.”

“Do you mind?” izzellah said. She stepped back to reclaim and modicum of her personal space and was treated to something astonishing. This new girl was built like a fortress. None of the toned and lean muscle she adored, but instead heavy, meaty, mean, muscle. She had wide hips and shoulder, hefty rounded legs that went on for days and two glorious peaks! The whole package offered a unique appeal unlike the other displays of physical superiority. Izzellah wanted to get lost on that landscape, build a home on her arms. She could just jump on and-.

“You still with us lass?” The new girl asked.

“She’s…….overstimulated.” Mei quoted. “She’ll come to. I think.”

“I get it.” she smiled. “All caught up in the aura of Yellow Lightning huh. Lucky Mei’s found herself a groupie!”

“Yellow Lightning?” Izzellah asked snapping back to reality.

“I’ve told you not to call me that.” Mei grumbled.

“Oh don’t be modest. Lightning here’s gonna win us a medal. You should see her run. A regular cheetah on two legs she is.”

“Please stop.” Mei deadpanned.

“Zooms down the track faster than a donkey with his ass in the fire she does. Holds three state records!”

“So you’re some kind of hotshot huh?” Izzellah smirked.

“I take no pride in my physical accomplishments.” Mei said evenly. “They are only a means of diversifying my portfolio to appear more pleasing to colleges. Nothing more.”

“And she’s modest too!” Said the new mountain of a young woman.

“Jessica please.” Mei begged again.

“What I can’t be a good wingwoman? I’ve nearly sealed the deal for ya!”

“I was doing fine.” Mei nearly growled. Izzellah had to chuckle as the typically cool MAJOR struggled to retain her stoic composure.

“An impressive resume.” Izzellah teased.

“See. The sprout likes it.” Jessica beamed. She presented a meaty finger that Izzellah took in a shake. “Jessica McArthur. Captain of the girls wrestling team!”

“Girls wrestling!?” Izzellah perked up at the news enough to suppress her irritation at yet another pet name. What was up with that anyway? Princess, Squirt, Twerp, Filly, Doll, Tiny Tush, and now Sprout. Was Izzellah that hard a name to remember? Maybe she’d cut Sabrina some slack on the “Izzy” thing. At least she was trying, but she was getting off topic. Girl’s wrestling was a sport she could get behind. She had to throttle herself to stifle a perverted grin. Female bodies pressing against each other in a battle for dominance. Oh yes! That was something she needed to know more about.

“When’s the next match!?” She asked just a little too quickly, She had to wipe off a bead of drool that almost betrayed her lecherous motives more than her overeager tone.

Mei gave her a smug look that said. “Checkmate.”

Izzellah tried to ignore it but Mei was too clever and observant. That was dangerous. She’d have to work on her composure and poise or that MAJOR would lead her by the nose. Jessica proved more oblivious.

“That’s the spirit, Sprout! Getting a spark of competition in ya, eh? There’s nothing better. Or first match is with Dawson Hills in two weeks! I can get ya spot in the front row!”

“Yes, please!” Izzellah accepted.

“I can get one for you too Mei!” Jessica winked.

Mei paused in contemplation. She looked at Jessica, then at the more than pleased minor almost chomping at the bit from the possibilities of hot women in combat.

“Very well.” She sighed. She nodded her head in the satisfaction of scoring not one but potentially two dates. Sabrina Rodriguez could eat her heart out.

“This actually sounds like fun!” Izzellah chirped in a moment of real joy before finding herself  lifted up for what seemed like the millionth time since she’d came to this school.

It wasn’t by Mei or Jessica who were staring in her direction with looks of vague irritation, and she knew it wasn’t Sabrina. Her guardians hands were softer and sleeker and she was exceptionally upset that she could recognize Sabrina by touch now. These hands were large and rough with hair on the knuckles.

“What the fuck!?” She hissed as she began to struggle.

“Calm down minor girl.” She heard is a raspy, yet somehow posh candor. She squirmed in the clutches of the restricting digits. “I just want to get a good look at you.” She found herself turned around and face to nostrils with a flat nose that looked like it had been pushed in. She felt a finger snake up her leg to just the hem of her skirt. Another went down her arm to the edge of her pit.

“Hands off pervert!” She shrieked and pressed the boot of her foot into the nose trying to push it in even further. Of course her physical protest registered as next to nothing to the MAJOR that held here.

“Easy girl.” the raspy voice said. It was masculine in nature but Izzellah had already guessed that from the stubble on the bridge of his mouth. She was held back and she could finally see the rest of his face. He was young looking. Younger than her with dark hair speckled with grey. “If it’s combat you’re interested in you’re better off with MMA over little girls hugging each other.”

“Down. Now.” Izzellah seethed. She’d had enough of the lift and carry game. It was bad enough with people she knew but she drew the line at being molested by a complete stranger. This behavior was beyond rude. It was borderline sexual harassment!

“Why?” the young MAJOR asked. “You enjoy it. Admit it to yourself.”

“This is not a smart choice Braxton Winton.” Mei said stepping up. “Your preferred status as progeny of the Winton house may afford you certain social and academic advantages but it will not protect you from a physical altercation.”

Braxton stared at her.

“She’s saying if you don’t put down the sprout she’s gonna whip your ass.” Jessica translated.

“You don’t have the guts to pull anything.” Braxton sneered. Then a sudden pain shot through his shoulder causing him to drop the minor. Izzellah plummeted but was caught and cradled in Jessica’s plump and powerful arms. A definite upgrade from this Braxton but ultimately still unwanted.

“Down. Please.” She said through gritted teeth. Izzellah was now upset. Her almost tangible frustration at her circumstances forced her to otherwise spoil a good thing. She couldn’t enjoy Jessica the human marshmallow now. Not with her agency treated as trivial and fleeting as a block of ice in the desert!

“You alright down there, Princess?”

“Fuck off Darren the Winton in “Winton” heights WInton!” She bellowed. She needed to live this fucking gym! She stomped off toward the door.

“Hey hold up!” he said.

She felt the hint of something brush against her elbow.

“Don’t touch me!” She shouted loud enough to ring throughout the facility. Suddenly a shadow appeared over her and another beyond that. Sabrina was standing behind her with the rest of her little entourage of Mabel and Riri with Peter. She looked down on her with concern.

“Back off Darren.” Sabrina said.

“I didn’t even do anything!” He raged.

“Izzellah?” Sabrina probed.

The minor said nothing as she walked around her to cover behind Mabel.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you.” Sabrina said.

“But?!”

“Back off, Darren.” Sabrina repeated firmer. Mabel stepped in line beside her.

“Fuck!” The WInton cursed. He stormed over to his brother and to the Izzellahs shock slugged him hard in the face! “I told you she was mine!” he roared.

“What?!” Izzellah made a move to approach but was stopped by Mabel’s leg.

“Leave it alone.”  said the amatuer chef with uncharacteristic gravity.

Braxton shouted at him in a language Izzellah didn’t understand. It sounded French. Then he said. “Dickhead.” And Darren was flung over his brother’s shoulders towards the ground. Darren was up in an instant and back on his brother. Every MAJOR just looked on with a strange indifference.

“I think it’s best if you escort your charge away from this situation Sabrina Rodriguez.” Mei said.

Sabrina nodded. And scooped up Izzellah. The minor girl didn’t protest as she watched Darren deck his brother again.

“What’s happening?” She asked eyes wide.

“Do not fear, Izzellah Ivory. Coach Jonah will stop it if things escalate too far.” Mei assured.  

What’s happening?!” Izzellah repeated as the scene before her continued, shrinking in her view as Sabrina carried her away before finally disappearing behind a off brown steel door.

“What’s going on?!” Izzellah begged. “Did I do that?”

“Kinda.” Peter said from his position on RIri’s shoulder.

“Pfffft no!” Sabrina denied. “They’re just idiots!”

“Boys!” Mabel groaned.

Suddenly Izzellah heard a loud crash from behind the door. Then a scream in Japanese followed by a grunt.

“Back off!” She heard in Jessica’s indistinguishable drawl.

Mei suddenly burst through the door muttering to herself in her native tongue. She had her nose pinched and a trickle of fresh blood flowed from it. She stopped in front of the group. She gave Izzellah a smile and a pat on the head.

“I look forward to Friday, Izzellah Ivory.” She said before walking off.

The doors opened again and Jessica blew past them to catch up with Mei. “See ya around sprout!” She waved back to them before walking away with her “friend?” Izzellah guessed.

“I’m very confused and pissed off.” Izzellah said. “Please put me down Sabrina.”

“Try not to worry about it.” The MAJOR said as she complied. “It’s a MAJOR thing.”

“Bullshit.” Izzellah spat as she stormed off to her minor class.


 

End Notes:

Another chapter lies before you! Next chapter's about bonding probably which gives me a unique challenge of handling that subject without actually telling any of you anything! Anyway rant time. I'll probably only do this once. 

NotSirk's Rant!: I'm working on my drawing because I want to do a comic. A comic with size stuff in it. But not your typical fetish stuff that's gotten a modicum of popularity. People with this interest most likely know what I'm talking about. I like that stuff but I also just want to read a good story with plot relevant gt in it! Is that so much to ask for?! Well it seems like it because beyond the occassional one off cartoon episode or the ever so rare animated movie. (Monsters v Aliens) We get next to nothing. Also Disney cancelled Gigantic. *cries* look it up it would've been amazing. Downsizing looks like it might be good, but then what? Anyway comics aren't much better besides the typical fetish stuff mentioned above and occasional moments in professional comics (like Marvel and DC specifically. There are professional webcomics but that's a whole other thing. Also not much there.). Some artists are doing good work but it's not enough for me. So if you can't find you have to make which is what I'm trying to do. So if updates are sparse, well you know what I'm focusing on! That is all. See you next chapter! 

P.S. Oh and if I ever do get this comic idea off the ground beyond just words and ideas you guys probably won't know about it. I have a different alias for that but maybe I'll tell you if I actually make something. Peace. 

Chapter 7: minor/Bonding by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Someone's out there distributing a NEW brand of MAJOR/minor!....but I'm still here with my boring, dull, MAJOR/minor classic for your reading disatisfaction! I'm not going away! I mean I might go away. You never know in this world. 

This chapter is about bonding. It's kind of a doozy and more than a bit strange and hight concept. Let me know if it's too wierd for this story or if the tone is off. That is all! 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 7: minor/Bonding


Izzellah heard shouting coming from inside room m115. The “m” was lowercase which she assumed stood for “minor” but she wasn’t certain. She never understood that grammatical difference, “MAJOR” was universally spelled in all capital letters while “minor” was always spelled lowercase except at the beginning of a sentence. It seemed like such an arbitrary naming convention. Were MAJORS so arrogant that even their own terminology had to be superior? She pushed against the door and for once it opened with no resistance. It was a minor class so it made sense that a minor should be able to get in.

The little group of “friends” she’d somehow found herself in had shrunk by one. Mabel didn’t have a minor so she had to attend a regular class. Izzellah was thankful for that. Her exuberant mannerisms and lavish and persistent attention were quirks that quickly became grating. She wasn’t sure how Sabrina tolerated the overcharged ginger everyday but she was starting to understand why they fought so often.

“Did you sleep with him!” Izzellah heard. Three people were already in the room waiting. The teacher Christine who maybe didn’t have a last name, the halfsie girl…”Lisa” she could just barely recall, and Mr. Creamy Abs!?

“So what if I did?!” Lisa shouted up to the MAJOR boy she’d drooled over in the gym mere minutes before now.

“Did you BOND with him?” He interrogated and Izzellah did not miss the substantially grim undertone when he said “bond”

“What business is that of yours!?” Lisa pushed ineffectually into him. “Imma grown woman!”

“Braxton Winton. Of all the MAJORS in this school you chose Braxton Winton as your next bondmate!”

“Here we go again.” Riri said. Izzellah jumped at her presence. The girl was very quiet and often in the background of the group. She wasn’t the alpha, that was clearly Sabrina even if Mabel didn’t know it, yet she seemed to know more than the other two. She seemed more mature, and in the last two days Izzellah had been with them they barely talked. She was only starting to fathom the desire for her MAJORS possessed, but Riri seemed to be an exception. Was it because of the bond? She looked at Peter the tiny package she held to close. She put the thin and unassuming boy with the giant blue eyes down. Did he have that kind of pull over her or was it something more?

“Romeo’s pissed today.” Peter said to her. He jogged over to Lisa and Izzellah realized how short he was. It might have been because as a halfsie Lisa was pushing seven feet but he seemed like a child next to her. Is that how she looked? He was only a little shorter than her. She went to join them. They were the only two minors she had familiarity with in this class.

“Do you know what he said about you!?” Romeo half shouted.

“Who cares what he said! He’s an asshole! Everyone in school knows that.” Lisa replied with a greater intensity.

“Then why did you FUCK him?! BOND with him?!”

“Because he was cute!” Lisa revealed. “What I’m not allowed to be interested in guys now?! If I knew you were gonna be so weird about it I would’ve had mom or dad come with me today!”

Izzellah stepped in next to Lisa. She was instantly envious of her size. Up close she might not be quite seven feet but she was close and seemed more capable because of it. She looked at Peter who seemed content to just stand there as the siblings continued there bickering.

“It’s bad enough that you just throw a bond around to anyone who asks for it you have to go and give that overprivileged prick one too!”

“Hey, enough!” Izzellah spoke up.

Romeo flinched.

LIsa looked down at her. Even the teacher turned away from unfurling a large mat on the ground to stare at her.

“Uhhh..you shouldn’t judge your sister.” Izzellah said. “You’re lucky to even have one. It’s none of your business what she decides to do. She’s nineteen. That’s old enough to make her own decisions and live with the consequences.”

Lisa giggled and Izzellah found a lanky arm around her shoulder. “What she said.”

Romeo peered away from them both.

“Look, Roro. I made a mistake okay.” Lisa said far more jovial than perhaps the implication implied. “Is that what you wanna hear. I made a mistake. I knew the rumors about him but I went for it anyway. He didn’t hurt me. I wanted it okay. Do you really wanna know all the details of your big sister having sex?”

“No.” Romeo blushed. “I just-”

“I know. You worry.” Lisa finished. “Come here.” She reached for her larger sibling and he went to his knees and head fell into her chest. She started humming. “Easy now big guy.”

Romeo took a deep breath and closed his eyes. They stayed like that for a brief moment before he opened them again.

“Feel better?” Lisa asked.

“Yes.” he whined.

“Big sis is okay.” she comforted.

Romeo stood up and went to take a seat at the table in the back.

Lisa rubbed her hands together and sighed in the relief. “He’s a good kid.” She said turning to Izzellah. “You didn’t have to do that.”

“Yeah, it’s just...I’m starting to see how MAJORS treat most of us and it didn’t feel right to just let him berate you like that.”

“Cute, but Romeo’s not like that. I have him wrapped around my little finger.” Lisa stuck her tongue out and raised her little pinky. “He’s just possessive. My whole family is. I’m kind of a “miracle”, but I think you probably understand that.”

Izzellah wasn’t quite sure what Lisa was implying. “Did you really bond with Braxton Winton?”

“Snrrk. Yeah.” Lisa snorted. “My bad. I should’ve went for his brother. Much harder. But he has so many MAJORS after him and I don’t do threesomes.”

‘T-threesomes!?” Izzellah blushed. “What?!”
“Y’know.” Lisa tilted her head. “MAJORS all want in on the action. Even the girls. He was dating for awhile and I didn’t want to share a bed with a jealous soon to be ex. You understand right. MAJORS are so competitive about that stuff. It gets a little crazy with the bond. They start wanting to share you. Not always but it’s annoying.”

“What are you talking about?!” Izzellah was horrified.

“Wait….you’ve?” Lisa raised an eyebrow. “Bonding. You do know what I’m talking about? You’ve bonded.”

“No.” Izzellah said.

“Oh?” Lisa said. “Why not?”

“B-because it’s special right? Y-you’re supposed to find someone special.”

“Don’t let Christina’s preaching indoctrinate you girl.” Lisa dismissed. “Bondings fun! You should do it as much as you can. Take Sabrina.” Lisa pointed to the MAJOR who was sitting at the back table. The three had taken up a game of cards. “She’s young and cute. Bond her. Take her into a bathroom or empty hall and rock her world!”

“She’s thirteen?!” Izzellah gasped.

“Oh so you’re a prude too.”

“It’s illegal!” Izzellah said. “I”m not a pedo! I’m not making a pass at a minor!”

Lisa laughed out loud. “Do you live under a rock kid? MAJOR’s are more developed. “Superior” beings. Their age of consent is thirteen!”

Izzellah was surprised she was surprised. Sabrina was driving already too. It dawned on her how ignorant she truly was of MAJOR culture. She would have to research this when she got home, press her father on why he never told her these things. Everything she’d learned it grade school just seemed wrong. MAJORS were exceptions to all of it.

“Even so….I don’t like her.” Izzellah lied. “She’s loud and arrogant.”

“That describes every MAJOR everywhere.” LIsa laughed. “Oh! Then how about Roro!” she suggested. “He’s a sweetie and he’s pretty hot. Even I have to admit that. Give him a ride! Break two cherries at once!”

Izzellah was horrified at Lisa’s intuition. Was her virginity that transparent?!

“Ms. Watermiene!” Christine finally interrupted. “I think that’s quite enough for now. Try not to corrupt our newest student so quickly little miss.”

“Ooops.” Lisa chuckled. She dragged Izzellah to take a seat next to her on the mat Christine had spread out. “Stick with me kid. I’ll teach you how to work the system.” She winked.

Soon more students were trickling in, including Mei Masumoto. At her side was a young man, a young minor. Izzellah didn’t recognize him and wasn’t sure if he was in the class the last time. They spoke to each other briefly and she ruffled his hair against his protests. He then took a seat on the opposite side of the mat.

“Lee. Mei’s older brother.” Lisa informed. “He’s got an art scholarship. Quiet type. Unbonded. Like you.”

“And you now, right?” Izzellah added.

“I mean he’s a bond virgin.” Lisa clarified.

“How can you tell?” Izzellah was eager to press Lisa for information. She was a wizened sage compared to her own ignorance when it came to the bond.

“Oh wow.” Lisa exclaimed, “You’ve never even bonded with another minor have you?”

“No.” Izzellah admitted.

“Well then today should be fun for you!” Lisa winked again.

Izzellah was unsure and slightly frightened by what that meant, but it didn’t seem like Lisa would bother giving her details.

“Okay class.” Christine said as the last of the minors came in. It was the portly middle-eastern boy. “Clear your heads and get ready for bond practice.”

Lisa licked her lips and gave Izzellah a predatory smile. “Don’t worry Izzy, I’ll be gentle.”

 


 


“Interesting development.” Mei observed. “Izzellah seems to have garnered the attention of Lisa Watermiene. This will be noted.”

“Romeo was being an ass and she stepped in.”

“I wasn’t being an ass!” Romeo said as he put down a black card that said wild on it with four multicolored cards printed on it and the word “wild” at the top. “Now draw four. Blue.” he said.

“You kind of were.” Sabrina said as she took some cards.

“No, he’s right.” Riri said as she place down a blue number six card. “Lisa could stand to be more conservative with her bondmates. Uno.”

“You only say that because you’re bonded already.” Sabrina took all the cards back and started reshuffling the deck this time dealing Mei in as well. The parents that were sitting in bonded to their children sat at another table and talked amongst themselves.

“Your perspective may only serve your own self interest as well.” Mei said as she received her cards. “You’ve never been bonded correct? Sabrina Rodriguez.”

“I don’t see how that matters.”

“Lisa Watermiene is notoriously….generous with her bond.” Mei stated. “Her potentially gaining influence with Izzellah Ivory means that Izzellah may gain a similar….perspective. This might prove a boon for you.” Mei placed down a red card with a circle with a cross on it. “Skip.”

Romeo grimaced at his skipped turn and Mei’s specifically chosen words and the subtext they implied.

“That’s not what-.” Sabrina paused. “The same could be said for you Mei Masumoto.” Sabrina said imitating Mei’s even and deliberate speaking cander.”

“Correct.” Mei said. The corner of her mouth upturned just slightly.

“Please.” Riri spoke up. She placed down a yellow two card. “She won’t be bonding with either of you after today.”

“An interesting prognostication.” Mei noted. “But incorrect.”

“How so?” Riri asked.

“Surely you’ve have noticed the emotions Izzellah emits. She has a terrible loneliness. She seeks companionship, or have you been bonded with Mr. Silver so long you’ve become oblivious?”

Sabrina held back a gasp as she placed down a red two card.

“Hollow words from someone who’s never been bonded.” Riri shot. “I’ve hung out with her for more than a few minutes. I don’t have to violate her privacy to know that once she discovers how intimate a bond can be she’ll be even more weary.”

Romeo looked on as the conversation slowly escalated.

“I’ve been bonded.” Mei informed. Her eyes narrowed. She put down a red card with two cards printed on it. “Draw two.”

“Bonding with your brother doesn’t count. A real bond is different.”

Sabrina was taken aback. Riri was never this talkative, and what was that about Izzellah broadcasting emotions? She’d never felt anything like that, but then again she was a tier 1.

“Your insight and experience has been identified.” Mei said. “But perhaps your observation skills are lacking. Izzellah Ivory is not a timid girl.”

“But she is a bond virgin.” Riri noted.

“Can we talk about something else?” Sabrina proposed to trying and diffuse the rising tension. “We don’t always have to talk about minors.”

There was a pause.
“Weathers been nice.” Romeo said.

 


 


Izzellah kept her eyes closed and her mind open. She started to hum softly, imitating her teacher as instructed. She took a deep breath. “Hmmmmmmmm.” Was it working? Had she bonded?

“What are you doing?” She heard Lisa say. Her voice sounded different. There was a strange echoe to it. She opened her eyes to see Lisa sitting across from her in a cross legged position like she was.

“I’m doing what Christina said.” Izzellah informed. “Opening myself up to the universe. Being receptive. Searching for a connection of the spirit.”

“Don’t listen to her.” Izzellah heard Lisa again but the halfsie girl’s mouth hadn’t moved. She hadn’t moved. “I’m pretty sure she’s high right now. Now close your eyes are you won’t be able to see.”

“See what.” Izzellah asked to Lisa’s disembodied voice.

“You don’t have to talk to yourself.” Lisa’s voice said again. I’m already reading what you want to say.”

“What?!”

“Just close your eyes dammit!” Lisa snapped.

Izzellah obeyed.

“Now look.” Lisa’s voice said.

“I only see darkness.” Izzellah said in frustration.

“Focus girl, this isn’t that hard.” Lisa said.

“I haven’t done this in years!” Izzellah said. “And never once have I initiated it like this.”

“Will you stop talking!”

“What am I supposed to do you bitch!” Izzellah raged in her mind.

“Who are you calling a bitch!” Lisa fumed.

“You heard that?!” Izzellah jumped. She was sure she hadn’t said that out loud.

“Of course I heard it!” Lisa barked. “I’m standing right behind you.”

Izzellah tried to open her eyes and look but she felt a sharp pain as someone yanked at her ear.

“Don’t open those eyes!” Lisa ordered. “You just got here. You’re clearly not ready for multitasking.”

“Arrgh! What am I supposed to do?!” Izzellah shouted at Lisa. Why was this so difficult? She removed the hand from her ear and turned to face her “instructor” for this exercise. How had she gotten behind her anyway? The halfsie was obviously screwing with her for lols. She turned and what she saw left her stunned.

She wasn’t looking at Lisa, technically she wasn’t look at anything, or was she? She wasn’t sure what was in front of her but the closest she could describe it was a glowing pink amorphous blob floating in darkness.

“Welcome to the party.” the blob said.

“Lisa?”

“Who else would it be?” the blob sassed.

“Why do you look like that?”

“Like what? Describe what you’re seeing.”

“A floating, talking, pink blob in dark space.” Izzellah informed.

“Is that what you think of me?!” Lisa snapped. “I’m just a blob to you! Sheesh! You try to do a girl a favor!”

“That’s not what I think of you!” Izzellah defended. “I don’t know what to think of you!”

“Then you lack imagination.” Lisa said. “Well I don’t blame you. It’s been tough for you huh? Wait you have a car!? You’re seventeen that’s not fair!”

“How do you know about my car?!” Izzellah was starting to get a little frightened now.

“I’m reading it.” Lisa said. “I can’t help it. You’re thinking about it right now. You don’t even want to be here do you? You wanna drive your dad to the beach and eat grilled hot dogs...pfffft with Sabrina!”

“No I don’t.”

“You can lie to yourself,  girl, but you can’t lie to me.”

“I’m not lying!” Izzellah insisted.

“You like her! She’s annoying but you like that about her! You think she can protect you!”

“Stop it!”

“And now you’re embarrassed because I’m right! And now you want to cut me! Jesus girl you take it to eleven quick!”

“Stop!” Izzellah yelled.

“Okay!” Lisa snapped. “No need to get violent!”

“Violent! I haven’t even done anything!”

“You just punched me!” Lisa accused.

“I haven’t done anything but yell at a dumb pink blob in my head!”

“Oh yeah! You’re an idiot I forgot.” Lisa sighed. “Okay we can fix this. Grab my hands I’m gonna bridge us.”

“You don’t have hands!” Izzellah groaned.

“Then stick your hands in the blob! I don’t know! It’s your imagination!”

Izzellah thrust her hand forward. She gripped something soft and pliant underneath fabric.

“Trying to cop a feel Ivory!” Lisa laughed.

She jerked her hands back.

“Relax.” Lisa said. “Here feel my hands.” Izzellah felt her palms being taken in anothers.

“Now open your eyes.” Lisa commanded.

“But you said-”

“Just do it!”

Izzellah opened her eyes and she was no longer in the classroom. She was in a living room? Sitting on a large red sofa. In front of her Lisa, but not Lisa, not how she usually looked. This girl was just a tall but less lanky. She looked strong and firm. She had bright pink skin and black hair cut short on one side. She smiled toothy braces free grin and pulled Izzellah up off the couch.

“Welcome to me!” Lisa said.

 


 

“You? Where am I what’s happening?” Izzellah was close to panicking now. Had Lisa somehow….she didn’t know...had Lisa teleported them to somehow. Shapeshifted herself into new form?

“Well technically both of us.” Lisa continued. “You’re really stuck on the pink thing for me huh?”

Izzellah could feel herself getting dizzy. She started hyperventilating.

“Whoa calm down newbie!” She hugged Izzellah to her. “Take a deep breath. We’re still in the classroom. You’re eyes are still closed. I didn’t teleport you. We’re sharing a space. I bridged my imagination with your total lack of one.”

Izzellah felt a small sting to her forehead. “Ouch!”

“See.” Lisa informed. “I just flicked you in real life. I’d have you open yours eyes again but then you’d probably lose connection and I’d have to start this all over again.”

“I have no idea what’s going on.” Izzellah sighed in frustration.

“Clearly.” Lisa said. She scratched her chin. “How do I explain this to a total newbie? Hrrrmm.” She snapped her fingers and a television appeared. She took a seat on the sofa and ushered Izzellah to join her. She sat down next to the halfsie. A remote appeared in Lisa’s hand and she pointed it a the television. It flashed on and Lisa appeared inside. She was back in the classroom in front of a chalkboard.

“Hello Izzellah Ivory.” tv Lisa said. “And welcome to Bonding 101!”



“First things first.” Said the Lisa inside the tv. “Yes you have officially lost your bond virginity. This is a fact despite the fact you’ve been bonded when you were young by both your father and mother god rest her soul. All your worst fears are true. You are soiled now and will forever bear the stigma of a bond whore. I’ve forcefully pushed you against a wall and stolen your precious cherry against your will you naive fool. Not only that but now you’re my mind slave and soon enough will be my sex slave as well. I’ve manipulated you and you will now serve me for the rest of your life willingly as you become addicted to my emotions!”

“What?!” Izzellah shrieked.

“J.K.!” Both Lisa’s laughed. “Bonding rule #1: As with all things in life bonding is not that simple.” said tv Lisa. “Yes you have successfully bonded. Congratulations Izzellah Ivory!”

The real Lisa or at least the strange one sitting next to her with glowing pink skin clapped.

“But don’t worry. Your archaic sense of chastity is in tact. Your precious cherry is still fresh for the first horny MAJOR with enough game to claim it. Bonding is the sharing of thoughts and emotions but it is so much more. A true bond is a connection but a bond is also communication. That’s what we’re doing. And since it’s always best to show and not tell. This portion of the lecture is over. Izzellah Ivory. Welcome to your mind!” tv Lisa snapped her fingers and disappeared. The room shattered like glass breaking upon her perceived reality. The floor crumbled beneath her yet she still found herself sitting, floating next to Lisa in and endless void. She was no longer her, at least not the one from moments ago. She was now her tall lanky self glowing pink in a vaguely human form. Slowly it took on details. An eye’s, a mouth, hair, all formed in a human shaped pink mass of light.

“Are you getting a grip now?” This new lanky, all pink Lisa asked. She had no clothes but it  didn’t matter because the finer details of her anatomy were missing. “I guess this is better than being a glowing pink blob.”

“So this is my mind.” Izzellah stated. She was starting to understand. “This is what I’m imagining.”

“Yeah.” Lisa confirmed. “Which is nothing. You’re a realist aren’t you? So boring.”

“So this is what a bond is? Just your imagination made real.”

“I guess.” ethereal, pink, floating, Lisa shrugged. “I leave the technical stuff to the eggheads. Most times I don’t even bother with this whole creating a physical form thing. I just read it like a text message.”

“You can do that?”

“You could do whatever you want! It’s your imagination!”

“So we’ve bonded now. This is it? What’s the big deal?! Is this what all the hype was about?! Is this what every MAJOR i’ve met has been so thirsty for?! I mean it’s cool I guess but the real world is much better!”

“Slow your roll toots!” Lisa said with a hand wave. “We haven’t actually bonded. Sure we’re sharing a space and that’s part of it but I’m not broadcasting my emotions and am actively ignoring yours. Don’t start talking out your ass about stuff you have no experience with. Bonding’s awesome!”

“Broadcasting my emotions?”

“Like a radio station.”

“How long have I been doing that?!”

“At least since I’ve met you. You’re gonna have to real that in. It’s a miracle these MAJORS can control themselves.”

“H-how do I stop it.”

“You have to focus on control.” Lisa informed. “For awhile it will seem difficult. You’ll have to actively think about what you’re feeling and what you want people to think  you’re feeling, but with enough time you can flip in on and off like a light switch. That’s why we do these practices. It’s the only thing worth going to school for. Well one of the only things.”

“Gross.” Izzellah said somehow knowing Lisa was talking about sex.

“So what? You’re telling me for the last two days every MAJOR I’ve met has been able to tell what I’m thinking?”

“More or less. It’s more like they could guess what you wanted without you saying it. I doubt anyone of them could actually read your mind like I am right now. You have to let them...that is unless you’ve met a tier-.....YOU HAVE! Wow what a shitshow that was!”

“How did you?!” Izzellah paused. She tried focusing on anything other than the incident in the bathroom.

“Okay, okay.” Lisa said. “Sorry. At least you’re getting the hang of it now. That Brenda’s a huge crybaby by the way.”

“No she’s not.” Izzellah defended.

“Yeah she is.” Lisa reaffirmed. “She’s a tier 3 MAJOR. She should of had her shit together a while ago. Oh! But you wanna be her friend. That’s cute. You’re too good for her.”

“What’s a tier 3 anyway.”

“The fuck if I know.” Lisa shrugged phasing out part of her ethereal form. Izzellah focused on her image to bring her back to clarity. “All I know is she can do the same stuff we can. Broadcast emotions. Dominate the bond.”

“Dominate.”

“Yeah!” Lisa smiled and raised her eyebrows. “Most MAJORS can’t do that without a ton of practice. But not us! We’re stronger in here. So much for their highly developed brains huh?”

“Why is that?”

“Geez you have a lot of questions.” Lisa groaned. “It’s because we have to! You’ve never bonded with a MAJOR...or well not one outside your family. It’s crazy!”

The world changed. Suddenly Izzellah found herself in a two piece swimsuit, floating in an innertube. She was drifting next to Lisa. The stronger Lisa from before. Her glowing pink skin was gone.

“Imagine what we’re doing now as floating down the lazy river of your favorite water park. Slow, calm, easy, no one’s getting hurt. You can dip your hands in the waters of emotion as deep or as shallow as you want. We’re all friends here. We’re having a good time. Sit back, have a beer, easy. Bonding with a MAJOR is the exact opposite.”

The world changed again. The lazy river expanded beyond the horizon into a vast ocean. Clouds gathered overhead and turned the sky grey. The waves lapped against her innertube and tossed her about. They crashed against her flimsy lifesaver and she found herself underwater.

“Bonding with a major is a torrent of emotion. Your little tube will not save you from the tidal wave. The storm of passion inside them will consume you.” Lisa appeared in front of her or more accurately above her. She was her ethereal form, but giant. She towered miles above Izzellah. “Swallow you whole.” LIsa’s voice thundered. Izzellah felt herself  falling.  She closed her eyes.

“It’s actually quite the rush!” Lisa said. They were back in her living room sitting on the couch. “And that concludes Bonding 101!” The tv Lisa said and the television turned off.

“So that’s why it’s so dangerous.”

“If your a pussy I guess.” Lisa said. “It’s never seemed that way to me. But there are horror stories. The real danger is what MAJORS do in real life….The Mac Farlan-..” Lisa stopped herself.

“Why are they so desperate for it?”

“Who knows?” Lisa dismissed. “I don’t go reading the minds of every MAJOR I see. From what I’ve snuffed out in my...encounters. It calms them down. They like the release.”

“Release?”

“I’m sure it’s more than that.” Lisa clarified. “Everyone has their own shit to deal with, but the biggies are wound super tight. I know you’ve seen it. They’re hyper volatile, competitive, at any given moment they always want to kill each other. Over the stupidest shit too. Can you imagine living like that? It must be hell.”

“I think I’m starting to understand a little more.”

“Good.” Lisa said. “Because despite what I’ve said so far Christina is right about one thing. You HAVE to be careful. Get some control. Learn how to master your power! Then it won’t matter what the MAJORS do. Because if you don’t they will.”

“Swallow me whole. I get it.” Izzellah said.

“It’s a back and forth.” Lisa comforted. “If you find someone you really like it’s…..it’s special.” Lisa wiped a forming tear from her eye. “You’re first should be special.”

“Thank you Lisa.” Izzellah said. She hugged the pink hipster avatar of the girl she knew in real life. It was a lot to take in and she still had thousands of questions but she appreciated Lisa walking her  through it.

“Yeah okay.” Lisa said. “I love you too.”

“I never said-....fuck you Lisa.” Izzellah laughed. They both chuckled on Lisa’s imaginary couch in her imaginary living room. “So what now?”

“I don’t know.” Lisa yawned and stretched. “We could join the rest of the class unless you’ve decided to do something cool instead of floating in a black oblivion like a nitwit.”

“The rest of the class is here?” Izzellah said.

“You don’t have to bond with just one person.” Lisa said like it was common knowledge. “Especially other minors. We can link up. Christina’s been babbling on about her hippy nonsense this whole time. I’ve blocked it off. But if we leave this room you can sit in if you want.”

“Isn’t Christina a MAJOR?” Izzellah noted. “Isn’t that dangerous. What happened to my first time being special.”

“The first rule of bonding is?” Lisa raised an eyebrow.

“It’s not that simple.” Izzellah said.

“We’re not actually bonding with her.” Lisa said. “She’d lose her job. It’s that communication thing I was talking about. That’s all we’ve really been doing this whole time Izzy. Just talking in our heads. Everything you’ve seen so far has been a production orchestrated for your benefit because I’m such a good teacher.” She pointed toward the door. “We go outside and you can talk to the rest of the class too, or you could hang here with me and watch cartoons the way I remember them, or you could veg in your “lovely” black nothing, or you could do whatever I don’t care. I’m not the boss of you.”

Izzellah stood up and headed for the door.

“Of course.” Lisa whined.



When Izzellah opened the door she was amazed a what she saw. A beautiful and vibrant forest, stirring with life. There were tall, lush trees with thick  branches of full green leaves. There were strange birds with long rainbow colored feathers and  golden crests. They drank from glittering flowers of blue and red that shined in the light fading in through holes in the dense canopy.

“This is amazing!” Izzellah said. “Did you make this.”

“Bleh! No!” Lisa denied. This is all Christina or excuse me, “Chrissy’s” doing.”

“Christina is imagining this?!”

“Yeah. This is what you get when you hit too many joints in college.” Lisa said. She started walking down a path through the forest. “C’mon. She’ll want to see you now.”

“Our we bonded with her?” Izzellah asked as she walked in line with Lisa.

“Can you see her thoughts?” Lisa asked sarcastically.

“No.”

“Do you feel a sudden wave of giddy emotion and the need to love everyone and everything?”

“No.”

“Then stop worrying about it. When you’ve bonded with someone you’ll know. Honestly you already do don’t you?” Lisa ran her fingers through her hair and it turned long and dark red. It twisted into a long braid and a pair of glasses appeared on her face.

“That’s not funny.” Izzellah hissed.

“It’s kinda funny.” Lisa snickered as her illusion faded away.

“I still can’t believe I’m imagining all this.” Izzellah noted against her own typically grounded view of reality. “It all seems so real.”

“It’s because we’re gathered together.” Lisa said. “I don’t know the logistics of it but I know it seems more physical when a lot of us are in the same place.”

“Has it always been like this? Have minors always had this ability?”

“How the hell am I supposed to know that, Izzellah Ivory!?” Lisa threw her hands in the air. “I’m nineteen! I watch movies and shop all day! I am not a walking encyclopedia on bonding! I can barely read!”

“Sorry I just thought maybe your parents-”

“My parents who are both MAJORS, who barely know anything about bonding themselves, at least not until I came along, who have spoiled and will continue to spoil me for the rest of my life, who don’t trust me to figure things out for myself, to go out by myself! Who have Roro follow me around all day and judge me for trying to have some fun and take control the only way I know how?!”

Izzellah jumped back in astonishment at Lisa’s outburst.

“Sorry, Izzellah it’s just that-”

“You’re…….jealous of me.” Izzellah gasped unsure of how she knew that. “You think I’m better than you somehow.”

Lisa remained silent for a moment. “It’s just...you ask a lot of questions, Izzellah. Questions I don’t have the answer to because I never bothered to ask them myself. I don’t know why we can do this things. Why we live in a world dominated by people twice our size. Why we’re an endangered species. Because until now I didn’t care. I don’t know what’s happening to me anymore. Last week this stuff didn’t matter but after you showed up to that class wanting to go shopping for your dad it’s just been buzzing in my head.”

“It’s okay Lisa.” Izzellah assured with a bright smile. “We can find out the answers-”

“Don’t say it!”

“Together!”

“Eeeeew.” Lisa moaned. “Why are you a total loser Izzellah? My first actual girlfriend can’t be such a loser! I’m desperate. That’s what this is. This is my rock bottom. My first real friend looks and sounds like a character from an educational childrens show.”

“That’s not what I look like!” Izzellah denied.

“Right! You still haven’t seen yourself.”

“What?....Oh god! What do I look like?” She looked at her hands. The only thing off about them were that they were purple. Nothing crazy considering Lisa was bright pink right now.

“Snrrrk! Don’t worry Christina will show you. I can’t wait to see your face.”

“But-”

“We’re here!” Lisa announced as she jumped forward into a clearing. She spread her arms wide in a big show of presenting herself. Izzellah stepped out behind her quite a bit more reserved and shy from her unknown appearance. Before her she saw a group of odd individuals sitting around a strange girl was sitting on stump above them.

“Oh girls! It’s good to have you join us!” The strange girl jumped off the stump and skipped towards them. Izzellah noticed her long golden hair with those same red and blue flowers from before braided into them. She pranced up to Izzellah and wrapped her arms around her waist. The strange girl was young and shorter than Izzellah. She seemed like a grade schooler.

“I’m so excited to see you Izzellah!” The girl said. “I’m eager to hear and record your perspective as someone first experiencing this form of bonding with your minor peers.”

“I-..ummm sorry do I know you?” Izzellah asked the small girl.

“It’s me. Your teacher. Christina Edmond.” The girl giggled. “And welcome to my happy place.”

“Your happy place?” Izzellah questioned.

“Girl don’t encourage her to-”

“Everyone has a happy place!” Christina cheered. “It can be fond memory or an entire world in your head. There are no limits except what you feel. And this is mine! My lovely garden! A safe place for my precious flowers to gather so I might help them bloom!”

“We’re the flowers.” Lisa whispered.
“You created all this yourself?” Izzellah asked. “This is all just your imagination?” She was completely blown away by the intricate detail and elaborate design of every fiber of Christina’s world. Izzellah could see the clouds, smell the aroma of the flowers, feel the grass between her toes. “How?”

“I’ve travelled the world for over fifty years.” Christina said. “Studying the bond and recording my experiences and that of others. This is but a taste of the knowledge I’ve amassed over a half century.” Christina balanced on one foot and held her arms out to the side. “It’s only natural. I am a professor after all.”

“Professor Edmond.” Lisa teased.

“Ms. Waterimiene!” the professor chastised. “It’s Christina, or Chrissy if you like.”

“Chriss-” Izzellah couldn’t bring herself to say it. “Christina.”

“Yes!” Chrissy clapped. “And I must say it is refreshing to have another cutie around. Everyone chooses to represent themselves as these tough, idealized versions of themselves. Strong, heroic, or a pink neo goth stomping around my precious garden in her big steel toed boots.” Chrissy said staring daggers at Lisa. Izzellah looked to see that Lisa’s form had gained more definition and detail. She now had a black shirt on and a skirt with black stockings and boots. Her hair was still dark black and cut on one side. When had she changed? Was she always like that and Izzellah was only just seeing it now?

“I say there’s nothing wrong with showing the real you.” Chrissy continued. “No shame in being cute and vulnerable. Other MAJORS will never show you that.”

“The real me?” Izzellah was now very concerned with what she looked like. What embarrassing secret did her mental image of herself reveal. She had to see herself. “Do you have a mirror.?”

“Of course!” Chrissy said.  She waved a hand and  pool of water opened up from the ground before them.

Izzellah peered into the pools reflection…….Someday she would stop being surprised by these situations. Her mouth hung open as she viewed her mind’s persona. She was indeed purple, or more lavender in hue. Her eyes were bigger, she was younger than she remembered being. She recognized herself. The day on the swing with her mother. That alone wasn’t very surprising, what was were the pair of floppy purple rabbit ears that had sprouted from her forehead, and the whiskers painted on her cheeks. Her secret shame.

Suddenly Lisa’s reflection rose up next to her’s wearing the largest shit eating grin she’d ever seen.

“Izzellah Ivory is a furry.” She whispered.

“No I’m not!” Izzellah snapped. “I just really like rabbits okay! Why didn’t you tell me I looked like this?!”

Lisa broke down!

“How long have I looked like this?!”
“From the start bunny girl!” Lisa howled.

“Noo!” Izzellah’s ears drooped adding a melancholy that enhanced her cuteness. “I can’t be seen like this.”

“Too late.” Izzellah heard the voice of Peter Silver and looked back to see. Peter Silver. Of course he wasn’t the thin and timid Peter Silver from before. He was taller. Not as tall as Lisa but taller than her. He wasn’t muscular but firmer in the right places. He had the lean look of a teen model and who was that young mix of cute and handsome. He seemed ripped right out of a boyband. He still wore the Winton uniform of black pants with a white dress shirt rolled up at the sleeves and a navy vest. Was this how he thought he looked or how he wanted people to see him? “Cute.”

“I swear if you blab any of this to Riri or anyone I will smack the taste out of your mouth!” Izzellah threatened.

“Exquisite design.”

Izzellah noticed a new person had join the forming group. He was only an inch taller than her with pure white marble skin. He had jet black hair and matching eyes with red irises. His body was covered in an intricate tattoo of hard angled lines that flowed underneath his white robe and bottoms. .

“Subtle changes in anatomy around the forearms add to the cuteness and appeal yet remain understated.” He said. “Although there is potential for significant improvements.”

“Excuse me?” Izzellah lifted her left eyebrow and crinkled the side of her mouth.

“Just admiring a splendid design.” the strange boy bowed. “Lee Masumoto. I believe my sister is pursuing a relationship with you that is romantic in nature.”

“Hello.” Izzellah said meekly. She wasn’t aware Mei had a sibling let alone a minor one. Maybe that’s why she seemed so calm around her.

“It is really nice.” Said a round sphere like metallic object. It sounded robotic with a slight english accent. “My name’s Rhabbi!” the sphere spun in a circle before a squat set of metal limbs emerged from it and it formed a body. A monitor opened up from a slot in the middle and a pixel face appeared with a smile. “Rhabbi the robot!”

“Rhabbi?” Izzellah didn’t know a “Rhabbi” in class, but then again she only knew maybe three of the thirteen minors at this school now. Could he be that chubby middle eastern kid? Did he like robots or something?

“Okay class.” Chrissy addressed. “Enough introductions for now. I know you’re all excited to “see” Izzellah but we do have a lesson plan to get to.”

A lesson plan! For once Izzellah was actually excited to learn something in this minor class. She had so much more to learn about bonding. What was it like to bond with a MAJOR? What were the differences? What could she do in this mental plane?

“Gather around my flowers.” Chrissy said hopping back onto her stump. “For today we’ll be practicing your endurance through meditation-”

“Oh no!” Lisa grumbled.

“-and song!” Chrissy finished.

“AAAAAGHHH!” She screeched.

 


 


Izzellah opened her eyes and she was back in the classroom. “Back” seemed like a strange term seeing as technically she’d never left. She was still sitting across from Lisa who was distracting herself texting on her phone.

“You have a cell?” Izzellah heard in her head.

“Oh! Yes!” Izzellah said thinking hard about the numbers. She did have one her father provided her for emergencies but she’d never had a reason to use it until now.

“You don’t have to shout!” Lisa beratted. “I can hear you fine.”

“Sorry.” Izzellah said.

“It’s cool.” Lisa smiled. “I’ll call you sometime Izzellah.”

“Izzy.” Izzellah corrected. “You can call me Izzy.”

Lisa leaned in and gave her new girlfriend a hug and a peck on the cheek. “See you around Izzy.” She said before standing up to grab her brother. “Give some serious thought into Romeo! He’s got a cute butt! I’ve had the displeasure of seeing it along with most of the students here.” She winked and waved goodbye.

And with that class was over. The minors and MAJORS started trickling out much like how they’d trickled in leaving only Izzellah with Sabrina and Professor Edmond. Izzellah went up to “Chrissy” to get just a tidbit more information on the bond. Her new experience had only left her hungrier for knowledge. It was intimidating to walk up to this woman. Regardless of how she presented herself in her mind she was still a MAJOR in real life. Dwarfing Izzellah with her size. She had the same young face and blonde hair though and it all but confirmed she was indeed that happy go lucky girl in the forest, but with much thicker arms, Izzellah noticed. “Chrissy” clearly lifted in her freetime.

“Something I can help you with?” Christina asked down to her newest little flower.
“I just have so many questions!” Izzellah revealed. “I still feel like a don’t truly know what a bond is. What happened today was nothing like what I remember with my papa.”

“Adults have more self control for starters.” Christina said. “Not only that but people closely related to each other share similar mental connections, like a family plan on your phone. It makes is easier to bond with but also let potent. Also you were probably very young so you most likely didn’t have the mental capacity to realize what was really going on. Most likely you only remember your parent’s voice telling you not to touch the stove or play in the street right?”

Izzellah nodded.

“I know you are curious Izzellah.” Christina stroked the side of Izzellah’s cheek with her finger. “That’s a good thing. Curiosity is the seed that grows into knowledge, but like all things it take time and care to foster growth. It’s better to learn these things slowly and deliberately. It’s my job to guide and instruct and I’m very lucky to have it.”

“But if we bonded in your happy place then why is bonding with a MAJOR so dangerous?!” This was the question Izzellah really wanted clarity on. Lisa’s explanation was not nearly enough.

“Izzellah. I’ve had decades of experience bonding. It’s my expertise and also we didn’t bond.” Christina chuckled. “Lisa must have told you. I’m sure she knows at least that much. I swear I have to pound every inch of my lessons into her skull with a hammer.”

“Yes but she was really vague. She said it was like being in a storm but what we did didn’t feel like that and-”

“Don’t rush child.” Christina said hushing her. “If that’s the only thing you learn in this class then I’ve done my job. Don’t rush. When you decide your time is right choose someone you can trust with your life. Bonding with a MAJOR is dangerous! I swear it should be illegal until a MAJOR’s at least twenty-five.”

Izzellah couldn’t blink as she stared into her teacher’s eyes as her expression hardened. “Izzellah….MAJORS have trouble controlling themselves. You may have seen it yourself.”

“Darren the Winton in “Winton” heights, Winton got in a fight with his brother today.”

“Typical.” Christina nodded. “Men are a little more prone to violence but it rings true for all of us, especially in our teenage years. If someone tries to dare bond with you against your will resist. Resist with everything you can!”

Izzellah nodded at her teachers crucial lesson.

“It will hurt. It will feel unpleasant, disgusting, violating, you’ll just want it to stop but you can’t give in. A MAJOR cannot bond with a minor if they resist. It’s impossible….well unless...no.” Christina shook her head.

“Okay.” Izzellah said with strain under the heaviness of Christina’s words.

“Keep coming to class.” Christina cheesed. “It’s a rare treat to have a student with such a desire for education! I’m sure you’ll learn everything you need to know in time!”

“Thank you, professor.”

“Thank you, Izzellah.”

Izzellah stepped toward the door where Sabrina was waiting for her.

“Oh and Izzellah!” Christina spoke stopping the minor at the door. “The video has been approved.”

 


 


“Pretty deep stuff huh?” Sabrina said down to her minor companion she was escorting to the front of the school. Izzellah’s day was over and it was time for her to go home.

“You have no idea.” Izzellah agreed.

“So it the bond as great as everyone says it is?”

“Who knows.” Izzellah deadpanned. “I’m starting to understand why so many people say different things about it. It’s so...intangible. You literally can’t describe it.”

“I wouldn’t know either way.”

“Why’s that?” Izzellah pressed. “I know you’ve never bonded but you must at least pick up the waves on occasion right?”

“Waves? Like surfing?”

“The emotional waves I’ve been broadcasting. That I’m still probably broadcasting because I’m such a clueless moron.”

“Nope.” Sabrina informed. “I’m a Tier 1, but it might as well be Tier 0”

“Tier 1?”

“A dud.” Sabrina clarified. “I have to focus really hard to pick up your “waves” as you call it. I can’t bond without having my hand held by a minor such as yourself so no worries from me there.”

“Not gonna try to force yourself on my poor fragile mind?” Izzellah mocked in a baby tone.

“Sure!” Sabrina laughed. “If you don’t mind me making funny faces at you for ten minutes!”

“It’s overhyped. I still believe that. What happened today was cool but I still prefer reality. My car, my papa,.....you.”

“Me?” Sabrina blushed.

“You’re alright, Sabrina Rodriguez. If I ever decide a bond is actually something worth having maybe and JUST maybe….I might consider you.”

“Oh! Lucky me!” Sabrina stuck her tongue out. “Like I’d want to bond with your scrawny ass anyway.”

“Feelings mutual.” Both girls smiled at each other.


 

End Notes:

TL;DR is: Bonding is what you make it. Look out for that last MAJOR step! I don't give a shit who cares?! See you around for the next chapter............ I probably won't do another chapter this abstract.  

Chapter 8: MAJOR/perspective by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

What's this?! I managed to sneek in another chapter before 2018! Haha! Speaked one out right at the finish line! 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 8: MAJOR/perspective


They would have words. That’s what Izzellah had decided. She had only been to school for four days, technically only two and she’d already discovered how woefully unprepared she was for the MAJOR world. Why had she been allowed to exist so ignorant for so long? Her father would be held responsible. He may act like a doofus, but no MAJOR was truly and completely stupid or oblivious. He would have to answer for her lack of education. She didn’t know about bonding, communication, MAJOR aggression, anything really! Yes, they would have words. She’d made that very clear to him before he stomped off to work that morning.

She sat cross legged on her enormous bed, it was a MAJOR twin but to her it was a king sized. She typed away on her laptop. She had elected to take the day off. After yesterday she understood there was a reason minor classes were only three days a week. You needed a day in between to rest. She’d gotten a full eight plus hours of sleep last night and she still woke up feeling like it had run a marathon. The mental gymnastics of yesterday had left her exhausted, her hands were shaky, her eyes blurred, and she really just wanted to pass out for at least another three hours, but she wouldn’t, not yet anyway. Today she would search for answers.

This was not the first time Izzellah had researched her kind. On the contrary she’d spent an entire year trying to find out as much as she could about minors after her mom died. She’d ultimately ended her search for truth confused and frustrated. At the time she’d just chalked it up to age. How much was a grief stricken twelve year old girl supposed to find without any experience or even a proper starting point. Now with a more refined and mature eye she knew what articles read, what keywords to search for, what videos to watch, and…...there was almost nothing. The same vague articles she’d read on bonding a handful of times, now that she knew what basic bonding with another minor was like it was clear the popular articles were misinformed, or written by a MAJOR. There were a few very expensive books on minor child care, a biography of a famous minor actor. A few spotlights on significant minor contributions through history including her favorite on the invention of the automobile, and a ton of fan sites for Little Housewives. Not just Little Housewives either, there were tons of sites and advertisements for minors in mainstream media. It almost surprised her how many minors went into entertainment. It seemed every notable minor had some kind of reality show. A hundred different Youtube channels with over a million followers at least. Named minor actors and models. It was clear that in California at least there was a niche but thriving minor, entertainment community. Izzellah kind of already knew this. She’d seen minors on TV and in movies. More than a few cartoons in her childhood had minor protagonist, and it was always something she’d held onto in the back of her mind. Acting had even been a completely plausible childhood fantasy. There was a problem though, one she’d only realized recently. There was no substance.

Every reality show was vapid and insulting. The minor was often a spoiled and privileged Monica Steeps type, or they didn’t really factor into the show at all. There was Delicate Delights a cooking show, but not one where god forbid minors competed for some sort of opportunity as a chef or their own restaurant. Instead a group of MAJORS competed to see who could impress a posh and plumpy minor judge with the most impressive dish. Winner earned 100 grand and a temporary bond with the judge. Or Bond Battles, a sports competition for MAJORS to literally fight over a bond with a minor! This season two teams were competing over a bond with Shireen Wells a globally famous minor singer. She was really going to bond with one of the winners?! Izzellah had one of her fucking albums! It was the halfway point and the group teams had dissolved into one for individual competition. It seemed like the perfect show for MAJORS and Izzellah was not surprised at the hundreds of millions of views it had on Youtube. Then there was a show that resonated with her. The Search.

It was a reality show documenting minor teens searching for their first bond partner. A young boy a little on the heavy side was being dressed up by his MAJOR father in a nice suit. He was about to spend the entire day in interviews for a bond partner. For some reason Izzellah found herself sympathizing with this young man. He was only a year older than her and loved art and manga. His name was Randalf and he was from Europe and one day he wanted to make his own anime. As his mother doted on him and combed his hair he complained to the camera how he this was his fourteenth meeting that year and how he just wanted to go home.

The review process was long and arduous. His mom read him applications for men and women he might be interested in while he waited for the next potential match. This was a big deal as anyone of these MAJORS could very well end up his lifelong partner. What followed was a montage of sped up footage as applicant after applicant was passed over. A few times they stopped and asked for his input. He gave a sheepish shrug.

Over the next hour Izzellah watched his story unfold. His mother was overbearing and incredibly picky. No applicant was good enough for her Ran-ran. His drawings were surprisingly good and in his freetime he actually did commissions over the internet. He even submitted a few applications to an art college, and explained that a job in animation might actually be possible for him. His parents seemed very resistant to that possibility. Eventually it had narrowed down to two potential candidates. An twenty-one year old college grad from a rich family. Her name was Celina Rahal and she looked middle eastern. She had a posh accent and the parents absolutely loved her. Why not? It was clear from the start that this young woman would spoil Randalf. There was a connection there as the young minor was clearly attracted to her but Izzellah didn’t like her. She’d once described his illustrations as “cute sketches” and had the casual disregard of a parent hanging a drawing on the fridge. She might cherish his work but she would never see it’s real value.

Then there was the second applicant. Another MAJOR woman from America. Her name was Summer Ray Bradbury and her family owned one of the largest produce farms in the country. She was also 93 years old, but she just barely looked older than Izzellah’s own papa. The only indication of her age was a few crows feet and her hair that had apparently turned silver in her twenties. She was part of the first generation; the group of births within one decade after the Dark Age. She had five kids, thirteen grandchildren, and one great grandchild. At first Randalf was completely turned off by her and Izzellah had to admit the age difference alone made it seem like it wouldn’t work out, but this was apparently the end season clip show before the finale and they were showing the relationship grow over time.

The parents absolutely hated her from the start but Randalf was willing to give her a chance. He was very sweet and shy and over the season that had gotten him manipulated more that a few times. There was a clip of a MAJOR young man that looked like a model making a pass at him. Holding the minor in the corner to move in for a kiss but Randalf seemed hesitant. Summer slugged the MAJOR once in the face. They both had nearly gotten thrown off the show for it but Randalf spoke up in Summer’s defense. Summer was crass, loud, and unashamed, She cracked lewd jokes at the dining table and challenged the other applicants to arm wrestling when she got wasted. She even warned Randalf more than once that if he chose her she would “work off” his gut as she liked a fit man. He often fumed at the implication of physical activity the innuendo maybe lost on him. Her justification was that it was how she’d always been and if Randalf didn’t like it she would move on. She was too old to change now. Somehow either through luck or force of will she had made it to the end with Celine. There was even a rivalry forming between the two because of course there was. Celine often addressed her as a hag or a old Mcdonald.

What eventually sold Izzellah on the great grandma was when Randalf  showed her his room. All the drawings that he’d put up on the wall. Presented with the same scenario where Celine had uttered “cute sketches” Summer Ray had offered to build him an art studio with her bare hands. Her late husband was a metal worker who built sculptures in his free time. She loved the “artsy fartsy” types as she described. Mostly because she couldn’t draw anything. She didn’t understand a lick about Randalf’s love of anime but she did say she was a fan of Disney. They ended up watching Spirited Away and she loved it! That had clenched it for the widow in Izzellah’s mind. She was someone who might take Randalf seriously even if the age gap was a significant hurdle. Much better than miss prim and proper Celine Rahal. She only needed to watch the finale and confirm what she already knew and? The episode was over! What?!

She eagerly awaited the next one to air but apparently this was a best of marathon and the next episode was completely unrelated. It followed a black girl from New York. Her family was dirt poor until she was born. Her father apparently had a gambling addiction and the only way out of the hole was to play the odds in life. This resulted in her having ten older siblings, seven older sisters and three older brothers. They all lived in one big house bought with the significant aid the government paid to minor families. Izzellah knew of this. Her own papa had apparently put the money in a fund for her to live off of if he died in some “polar bear related accident” he assured her. It wasn’t enough to make the family rich but they had all lived in a three bedroom apartment before then. The minor girl named Layla Jackpot Johnson was apparently trying to date which was a hassle with a massive and insanely overprotective family. She even wanted to go to school! What were the odds of that!? Izzellah immediately bookmarked the show for later but she’d already been invested in Randalf and didn’t want to risk getting hooked on another cliffhanger with little “Jackie” as her family called her.

Izzellah scoured the internet to discover Randalf’s fate. What she found was a Youtube video titled the “Bradbury’s a year later” and Randalf was engaged. Yes! A significantly thinner Randalf was flashing a gold band on his ring finger while being cuddled from behind by his silver haired fox. She was peppering his neck in light kisses while he giggled away and Izzellah couldn’t believe she was this happy for a boy she’d never met. Randalf apparently started life blogging and honestly every minor with a webcam did. It was an easy 1k subscriber base minimum but Izzellah still found herself hitting the button. Instead of blogging about the latest fashion trend, or makeup advice (although he did that too), or whatever he was eating for lunch like most minors, he often talked about how he related to Summer’s family. It was and odd dynamic for sure. All of Summer’s children were at least a decade older than him and he found himself relating more to the grandchildren. In a way he was just another child on the farm to Summer’s children, just one their mom happened to be screwing on the regular. Izzellah didn’t understand it. Most of Summer’s children seemed completely okay with the age gap and the ones that weren’t were transparently envious of her. Including Summer’s oldest daughter who often argued about how improper it all was while secretly making suggestive propositions to him on the side.

It was a part of MAJOR culture that confused and intrigued Izzellah. She’d never really thought about it before but MAJORS lived a lot longer than minors. She might even die before her father as he was still in his fifties. If she ever found a relationship with a MAJOR her own age that was a reality she would have to come to terms with. Was it so bad to have a significantly older lover? Apparently not to most MAJORS. It some ways it made sense. Summer and Randalf could grow old together and they clearly like each other. Maybe it came from experience but Summer didn’t just baby him. It was clear from a clip of them carrying in groceries and Randalf was expected to bring in his fair share. He wasn’t a child ot her. They often blogged together, sometimes even in bed and Summer clearly wasn’t some old fuddy duddy done living. They went skydiving, got matching tattoos, and she’d even become a bit of a weeb herself. Her favorite shirt was now a tight fitting orange top that stretched tight over her abundant chest. The turtle hermit logo was visible in the corner. She seemed younger, more alive around Randy. Much of the family was happy that she’d finally gotten over her depression from losing their father and grandfather. She laughed like a schoolgirl in every video she shared with Randalf and Izzellah wasn’t sure she was as old as she said she was. She could easily see Summer fitting in at a classroom. She clicked on a video titled “Accepted” and she’d nearly lost her mind.

It was a short video only five minutes long. Randalf Wincrest now Randalf Bradbury was close to the camera seemingly in the dark. He was whispering.

“Okay guys.” he whispered in his distinct English accent. “You can’t tell Summer yet but-” He flashed and envelope with the Winton logo on it. An eagle in flight under a ring of golden ivy. He opened it and flashed the acceptance letter. The same letter Izzellah had read some months ago, she even recognized Principal Gladston’s signature at the bottom. “

“I got in!” He squealed lightly.

“What?!” Summer’s voice rang in the background.

“Oops.” Randalf laughed and pointed to his forehead. “I forgot how hard it is to keep a secret when-”

It flashed into light. Randalf was apparently hiding underneath some covers that had just been lifted off of him by an exuberant Summer Ray.

“I’m so proud of you!” She said as she pounced on her tiny husband. She started kissing him, softly at first but then she started moaning and Randalf cupped her breast and the video cut off. Izzellah’s was paralyzed in amazement. It couldn’t be true! How old was this video?! He was coming to- he could already be?! It was dated at six months ago! Randalf Bradbury was attending Winton University.

 


 


She would find him. Izzellah decided that immediately. Interesting minors were few and far between and Randalf seemed like a guy worth knowing at least what she’d seen of him on the internet. She would find him, but that was a task for later. Randalf had distracted her from her quest for answers, and thus the fruitless search continued. There was nothing. No minor doctors, or scientists, inventors, professors, nothing! The most significant thing she’d found was an advertisement for a minor veterinarian and a few brief blurbs on minor elementary school teachers including one she knew personally. Was that really it?! Had her race’s endangered status oppressed them so significantly? She refused to believe that not a single relevant minor had been born within the last century. She only found music stars, actors, and none of these celebritards seemed to do anything significant to uplift their kind with their platform. A few off handed charity organizations for her kind still struggling across the sea, maybe an awareness rally for minor abuse here and there but nothing organized. What wasted opportunity. If all these glorified pets actually banded together then they could actually create something. Change things on a national, maybe even global scale! But no! They were too interested in pretending to be important, and scrambling to retain their meager stardom. Bleh. Had any of them even one an Oscar? There had to be something! She couldn’t believe her people didn’t try to reach out. Didn’t try to find one other, communicate, if not to reform then just to...just to cope! A website, a reddit thread, a forum! She couldn’t find anything. She was getting frustrated. She changed subjects.

Researching MAJORS proved far more lucrative. Every aspect of their culture and history was well documented. To Izzellah’s chagrin Mei Masumoto had been correct. MAJORS and minors had evolved differently and minors were predisposed to attraction to larger and more dominant specimens. Of course this was all coming from an easily edited Wikipedia article and MAJORS were known to manipulate their own history. It was written by the winners afterall, and who won more than MAJORS. She took everything she read with a grain of salt. One loophole in the theory Izzellah had immediately saw was if that was true how had minors not been completely bred out centuries ago? The fact that she was alive and breathing as a minor sufficiently debunked that in her mind.

She also discovered why MAJORS seemed so aggressive. They had evolved from a carnivorous species. A few clicks and she was staring at set of bones dug up in South Africa. They were vaguely bipedal and human but upon closer examination the lower jaw was quite a bit thicker. A close up image of two skull side by side  showed a typical human skull from the time compared to what was named a homoMAJORUS it had significantly more pronounced canines. There was also a short video where a balding MAJOR dentist was being interviewed. He had a patient sitting before him, a MAJOR man. He opened his mouth and the camera zoomed in to see the same canines dulled over years of evolution but significantly more pronounced then a minors. This seemed to confirm the point of the video and MAJORS origin as predators. Of course all this was millions of years ago. Saying a MAJOR was still a predator would be like saying she was just a monkey. Besides anthropology wasn’t really the subject Izzellah was interested in. She was more interested in modern social behavior. Something that could save her skin in a dire situation, understand why MAJORS were so hardwired for bonding and fighting, anything about the goddamn Dark Age!

She layed on her back and groaned. She was starting to get a headache. Her frustration was getting to her. She angrily typed in “WHY DO MAJORS FIGHT” in the google search bar. The first link on the page was to a video that simply read the answer. It a picture of a hot guy flexing with a minor girl sitting on his arm. Curiosity got the better of Izzellah and she clicked it. A cute girl’s face appeared on screen she had chubby cheeks and brown hair done in a ponytail.

“Why do MAJORS fight?” Giggled in a chipmunk voice. Suddenly she was lifted up by her hot MAJOR boyfriend. He kissed her cheek and groped her curvy body.

“Because we LIKE it!” He said and then the music kicked in. He threw his girl up in the air and caught her. What followed was some insane workout motivation video that he narrated over.  

“Competition is life.” He said and the video showed him punching a guy out in a boxing ring. “And life is STRENGTH!” he curled a massive dumbbell with one arm while his girl swooned.

“In this world power is EVERYTHING!” he said and Izzellah was about to click off this idiotic video when it cut to a new segment. A larger than life black woman with a huge volume of hair done up in a massive bun and wearing a blood red business suit shook the hands of a significantly less massive older man. She had a wicked grin on her face as she looked down at the man and even through the poor resolution of the screen Izzellah could tell the older MAJOR gentlemen was terrified. He winced in pain from just her grip as her massive palm consumed his.

“Shannon Mathewson succeeds in MAJOR takeover acquiring billionaire Markus Winslow’s tech corporation IoSphere. A dominating display and huge win for Fire-Brand!”

Then the meathead’s voice came back in. “The arena may change but we DON’T” He was in a quarry. He picked up a huge boulder and hurled it toward the horizon. He flexed and said “YEAH!!” and his chipmunk of a girlfriend ran up to hug his leg.

“That was amazing baby!” She squeaked.

Izzellah wasn’t even sure what she was watching anymore. This was the work of a madman. The music swelled as he intercut footage of him working out with clips of other MAJORS around the world fighting or just generally being insane confrontational freaks. There was a clip of a soldier punching at the cornerstone of a dilapidated building in a foriegn country. She roared as it crumbled to nothing behind her. The camera panned over to a group of dozens of minor woman with tanned skin wrapped in shawls cheering and shouting in a language she didn’t understand.

“We’re HEROES!” the meathead said.

Then the camera gorilla footage of a city street. There was a loud screeching sound and a crash. ‘Holy shit!” some man said into his phone. He turned it toward the street and Izzellah almost choked. There in the middle of the street was Sabrina Rodriguez with both hands pushed out in front of her. Her fingers had dug into the steel of an eighteen wheeler and her feet had grinded into the concrete as she brought it to a stop. A crowd of other MAJORS had gathered.
“Mija!” Izzellah recognized as Gloria’s voice and then she saw her dad’s girlfriend rush up to embrace her daughter.

“We’re HEROES!” The meathead said as the camera panned over to reveal a yellow school bus filled with the cutest and tiniest minor children she’d ever seen. Most of them had very dark skin. They screamed and cheered for their savior. “We’re PROTECTORS!” he continued.

There was a clip of a bearded man wrestling a polar bear for absolutely no reason at all besides the fact that maybe it was cool. “WARRIORS!” he said. The video went on as more clips of him working out flashed with other amazing feats. Shannon Matthewson appeared more than once doing different things. There was even a clip of her where a perverted MAJOR hd spanked her considerably rounder, and plumper than average ass in broad daylight. She grabbed the molesters arm and the camera cut off as a loud snap and whimpering scream was heard. Izzellah imagined there was probably more to that clip but she assumed someone like Shannon had the power to delete things off the internet and most likely didn’t want video of her snapping a MAJORS arm circulating. You’d never get a minor that way. Izzellah was terrified and she was only watching a second hand clip in some fitness nuts workout motivation video. Izzellah had seen enough. She didn’t care for the video but in a odd way it had given her the answer she wanted. It was a simple one. MAJORS were insane.

 


 


Izzellah had dozed off on the living room couch. She’d went downstairs to finish watching The Search on a bigger TV and had fallen asleep halfway through. Then her phone buzzed and she snapped awake. She cursed softly for missing what happened with Jackie. Last she knew Layla Jackpot Johnson was going on her first date with a boy to a fastfood place, but one of her siblings had to go with her as part of the deal.  Now looking at the screen the entire family was at a waterpark and she was wading in the kiddie pool with some MAJOR toddlers and her mom was taking pictures. She wanted to go on a slide but would apparently have to wait until her mom finished taking some “adorable” photos for her scrapbook. Izzellah paused the program and looked at her phone. It was a simple looking rectangular piece of shiny material with a glass screen. The name “LIsa” appeared next to a icon with a video camera on it. She pressed it with her finger and the lanky, bespectacled, halfsie face appeared. Lisa smiled a mouth full of metal at her.

“Hey girlfriend!” She beamed. “How’s the bonding hangover?”

Izzellah yawned and actually felt more refreshed from her nap. “Better.” she answered to the phone.

“I can’t see you.” Lisa said. “Move your phone.”

“I barely know how to use this thing!” Izzellah whined. It was true. She’d never had any friends worth having a phone for. She only ever called her father and sometimes her grandmother. Most minors she knew in grade school didn’t have portable technology and only a few knew how to write for email. She didn’t Facebook or Instagram like most her age did either. She raised the phone to her face and Lisa laughed.

“You look awful!” her new friend teased. “I to think I thought your cuteness was natural bunny girl.”

She was probably right. Izzellah had felt so tired this morning that she had not even showered or brushed her teeth. She felt grungy so she probably didn’t look much better. She felt her hair. It was flayed out in the corners and starting to frizz up a little. Her normally straight looking hair was actually curlier than it appeared and she had to comb it often to keep it in line.

“Bleh.” Izzellah grumbled. “I guess you know the real me now.” She jumped off the couch to search for something to eat. “What do you want?”

“Cold.” Lisa said into the phone. “Is that how you greet your friends?”

“Yes.” Izzellah said flatly. “And we’ve known each other less than a week. I hardly say that makes us friends.”

“You’re breaking my heart, Ivory!” Lisa gasped and put a hand to her forehead like she was fainting. “I just wanted to talk sourpuss. Believe it or not I don’t actually have that many minor friends. Especially not one with a phone.”

“So talk.” Izzellah said as she placed her phone on the kitchen floor. She needed both hands to open up the door of  the fridge. She opened it and looked inside. Basically everything on the bottom two shelves were up for grabs. She couldn’t reach anything above that anyway. She fished out a bag of string cheese and snapped of two. The cold mozzarella sticks were the size of hotdogs to her. She thought about it and put one back.

“You really do like rabbits.” Lisa said from down below. Only then did Izzellah realize the camera was still on and that she accidentally flashed Lisa a peek at her panties. They were light purple with a bunny chomping a carrot on printed on the ass. She blushed and immediately snatched her phone.

“Awww that’s so cute!” She heard from a different, deeper, female voice. It had a certain rasp to it like whoever was talking smoked.

“Is someone else with you?!” Izzellah shrieked.

“Just my mom.” Lisa shrugged. “I have the day off too y’know.”

“Why is she eavesdropping on our conversation?!” Izzellah snapped. It was already embarrassing enough without knowing Lisa’s mom had also gotten a peek at her panties.

“Eavesdropping?” Lisa tilted her head. “She’s been here the whole time. Thursdays are our girls day! We’ve been watching Amazing Abby.”

Izzellah knew the show. It was a cartoon about a minor girl who solved mysteries and could turn into a MAJOR to beat up the bad guys. She maybe watched it once or twice as a kid...and had an Amazing Abby t-shirt she still wore, and was just a little excited that the series had been renewed as a Netflix series with the original voice cast.

“Never heard of it.” Izzellah lied.

“Don’t lie.” Lisa called her bluff. Then her mom’s face came into the phone. She had black hair, short and quaffed to the side, and big full lips with red lipstick.

“Aren’t you the most precious thing!” Said Mrs. Watermiene. “You should come over sometime. We can all have a girl’s day together!”

“Ehhh.” Izzellah cringed. She was only just getting a feel for LIsa, spending time with her AND her mom didn’t sound very appealing.

“Mom!” Lisa snapped.

“What?”

“You’re coming on too strong!” Lisa said. “Izzy’s basically been a shut in most of her life. She doesn’t know how to socialize.”

“That’s not true!” Izzellah argued. She knew how to socialize! She just choose not to!

“You’re a nerd, Ivory. Just admit it.”

“Oh yeah, well only a nerd would spend time watching cartoons with her mom!” Izzellah shot.

“You’re just jealous because I can!” Lisa shot back.

Izzellah felt like she’d been slapped in the face.

There was a moment of dead air. Lisa had realized what she’d said and choked.

“Izzellah I-”

“Just….just shut up Lisa.” Izzellah said. It didn’t hurt that much. She’d had five years to learn how to survive without her mom. She could handle an accidentally mean spirited joke. “I’m fine.”

“I’ll make it up to you.” Lisa said.

“Not going to apologize?”

“That would imply your someone worth apologizing to.” Lisa smiled.

“Fuck you, Watermiene!” And both girls were laughing again.

“Your still friends!” Mrs. Watermiene cheered. Izzellah had almost forgotten she was there.

“Why are you watching cartoons with your mom?” Izzellah asked.

“They family gets paranoid about me.” Lisa informed. “I’m not allowed to be at home by myself, even though I’m NINETEEN! She shouted up to her mom.”

“It’s not safe.” Mrs. Watermiene said matter of factly. “The temptation alone. Anyone could break in and snatch away my little moon baby! Surely a smart girl like you understands, Izzy.”

Izzellah shook her head. She’d been staying home alone since she was fifteen. Her father had work and she’d soon gotten bored of sitting around construction sites and chatting with burly men about sports and other things she had no interest in.

“I’m home alone right now.” She revealed.

“What?!” Both Watermiene woman gasped in unison.

“See mom?! I told you!” Lisa said with sudden validation.

“Where do you live child?” Mrs. Watermiene asked with urgency. “Does your father have a phone? What’s his number?!”

“Mom!” Lisa shouted

“Put some clothes on Lisa!” Mrs. Watermiene ordered and the camera shook around as the landscape around Lisa changed. She’d apparently been having the entire conversation while sitting on her mother’s lap.

“Mom! Calm down!”

“We can’t leave that poor girl alone!” Mrs. Watermiene insisted. Suddenly the camera tilted away from Lisa and Izzellah was looking down at her as the phone was moved upwards. The halfsie jumped and reached futally for it almost like Lisa was trying to pull Izzellah from beyond the screen. Then her mother’s face appeared again.

“Please darling. I know you’re scared but if you could give me your address and your father’s number. I’ll be right over. We’ll go shopping and get lunch, It will be fun!”

“Your concern is very touching Mrs. Watermiene.”

“Linda.” She corrected.

“Linda, but I’m fine. Seriously.”

“Oh dear, she’s delirious!” Linda Watermiene said. “Have you eaten at all today?”

“Just let her talk to your dad!” Lisa shouted. “Believe me she’ll scour the whole city to find you! And I’ll be stuck in the car while she does!”

Izzellah sighed and gave Mrs. Watermiene her dad’s number.


A half hour of intense conversation and questioning later and Izzellah was off the hook. Mrs. Watermeine had decided to defer to her papa’s judgement but only after grilling him on their living situation, making sure he wasn’t insane or they weren’t destitute. It had been decided however that she would go over to Lisa’s next week, without getting either of the minor girl’s okay on the matter. Just to see what it’s like. Her father had given her that resigned look through the phone camera that said “I had no choice in this.” Mrs. Watermiene had more than once threatened to call the cops on him. And while everything was indeed on the up and up, it was a headache neither Ivory wanted.

Even though it wasn’t the outcome she had wanted Izzellah found herself grateful for her papa. She had maybe taken a lot of her upbringing for granted. She hadn’t realized what an oddity she truly was in this world where a minor two years older than her couldn’t stay home alone. She would cut him just  a little bit of slack when they had their words. And they would have their words. He was on his way home right now and she still had questions for him, but she would thank him as well. Overall she had it pretty easy.

“Sorry for the craziness.” Lisa said.

“Now you apologize.” Izzellah smirked.

“Well I actually did something wrong this time.” Lisa said.

“You can’t control your mom.”

“I kind of used you.” Lisa admitted. “I thought that maybe if my mom saw you I’d get a bit more freedom around the house. What with you walking around unbonded and everything.”

“Well that backfired.” Izzellah noted.

“Obviously.” Lisa said crestfallen. “We still good? I understand if you wanna wash your hand of all this.”

“Relax.” Izzellah said. “We’re both new to this whole friendship thing. It’s not as easy as it was in elementary.”

“That’s two I owe you now, Ivory.” Lisa said.

“I’m keeping count.” Izzellah teased.

“Just wait, Ivory. I’ll pay you back in full next week.” Lisa winked. “You’ll get to see how the other half live!” She hung up and Izzellah was left wondering what that meant right as her father walked through the door.

 


 


“Tell me about the Dark Age.” Izzellah said. She was sitting in her high chair across the counter from her father as he chugged what must have been a gallon of cola from a glass bottle. He’d brought home burgers and normally she’d get on him for not bothering to prepare a real meal but she was too tired. She nibbled on a slider from his platter which was basically a burger to her.

“Going right into the deep end huh?” Ignacio said with a nervous chuckle. “Well I hate to break it to you but-”

“Don’t even try to weasel out of this!” Izzellah warned. “I know you know something!”

“I’m being honest here!” Papa Ivory insisted. “I only know the basic stuff. I’m not really an academic type. I was drunk through most of college, well before I dropped out.”

“You dropped out of...Hey! Don’t try to change the subject!” Izzellah caught.

“Shit.”

“Papa!”

“Okay okay!” Ignacio relented. “It’s...it’s not a fun story and keep in mind this is only second hand stuff. I don’t know the details. It was before my time.”

Izzellah steeled herself ready for even a kernel of forbidden knowledge.

“Well it all started about a hundred years ago...No actually maybe it was before that.” Ignacio scratched his chin and scrunched his face. “Okay so….Like a long time ago minors were pretty common right.”

Izzellah nodded. She was aware of that fact.

“So back then us MAJORS weren’t quite the impressive specimens you see today.”

“You mean giant idiots I see today.” Izzellah added.

“Yes well, that didn’t stop us from still being the dominant race.” He said. He seemed to be very nervous and insecure in his explanation. “And we were still naturally bigger and stronger soooo, y’know?”

“No I don’t.” Izzellah said.

“Y’knoooow?” Ignacio said playing coy.

Izzellah growled at him.

“Most minors were slaves!” he blurted. “It’s like human nature and stuff. It happened for centuries. It still happens.”

“Is that the big secret?! Minors were slaves? That’s not really a secret!” Izzellah said. “I mean slavery is part of human history. I don’t understand the point in hiding that.”

“It’s just background information.” Ignacio grinned nervously. “For context.”

He chugged some more of his cola and took a deep breath. “So like sometime in the 1800’s the freedom act was put in place and there was like this whole big war in America over it and slavery was outlawed.”

“Yeah.” Izzellah nodded. She knew some of this from her minor school. Not much but so far what her papa had said made sense.

“So most of the world kind of adopted the same thing. Slavery bad right?...Well when I say most of the world it was more like half. Some countries didn’t want to let go. Didn’t want to change. There was another war. A Great War. Over minors. In the early 1900’s. And the bad guys were winning.”

“So?”

“So…..drastic measures were taken.” Her father said. “And a lot….most of the minors died. The ones that didn’t were fought over. Taken, Killed...by us. By...MAJORS.” Ignacio admitted. “That’s all I know. I-I never really had a motivation to look into it beyond that. It’s called the Great Mistake for a reason.”

Izzellah could actually feel the heat leave her body. She could see the color slowly fade out of her fingers, down her hands and up her arms. Her people, they were killed? What did that mean? Like executed?! WHY?!

“WHY?!” Izzellah cried.

“I don’t know.” Ignacio muttered. “The best I can guess it was over bonding. MAJORS...when we fight each other...and I mean REALLY fight each other. It gets dangerous. Bonding is a release of that. Minors were probably in high demand in war time. That’s just my guess. That’s why everyone is so protective of you now. We can’t let it happen again.”

Izzellah struggled to retain her composure. Even this tiny bit of information was overwhelming but it only fueled her resolve. She wanted to know more. She looked to her tather. He had finished his cola and went to the upper cabinet for something stronger. He obviously didn’t enjoy telling her even that much. Which really wasn’t anything in her opinion.

“Papa don’t.” Izzellah urged.

“I just told my daughter that me and my kind most likely slaughtered hers almost a hundred years ago. Doesn’t that deserve a drink.”

“No.” Izzellah chastised.

“We can share?” He added.

“PAPA!”

“AY!” he relented and put back his alcohol. It looked like bourbon.

Izzellah crawled off her high chair and went to hug him.

“Thank you papa!” She said clinging to his leg.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m a good father right?” He looked at her.

“The best!”  She answered. “But I still have questions!”

“You’re not cutting me any slack today are you!?”

“No.”



They were in her bedroom now. Izzellah had decided to give her papa a break and they’d watched The Search marathon for the rest of the day. It was dark now and she was getting tired, but she still wanted to grill her papa on why he allowed her to walk around so naive.

“Why haven’t you told me about bonding?”

“That’s kind of inappropriate don’t you think?” her papa said. “I mean I love you kiddo but not like that.”

“Papaaaa!”

“It was your mother’s idea!’ He said. “She was kind of in charge of all that. When she died I thought it was best to just let you live your life the way you wanted. You never asked. I never bothered, Your old man maybe dropped the ball on that one. I often thought about maybe sending you to a special school but the nearest one is hours away and well, you don’t really like minor schools.”

“That sounds like an excuse to me.” Izzellah grumbled.

“It is.” He cheesed. “But the best part of being a parent is sometimes the child just has to take our excuses.”

“Hmph.”

“Honestly I think you’re better off.” Ignacio said. “I’ve seen the minors on TV. Do you really want to be like them? Or one of the little purse puppies that get carried around. Your mother would turn over in her grave!”

“What was she like?” Izzellah said. She remembered her mama a little but as time went on she was ashamed to admit that some of the older memories were starting to fade. She remembered her mama liked to hum a lot, liked flowers, and sewing.”

“She liked shooting!” Ignacio said.

“What?!”

“A real marksman she was.” Ignacio laughed. Her dad was a military man. She was an army brat. I think I still have her old revolver around here somewhere.

“No way!” The sweet and gentle woman she remembered didn’t seem like she even knew what a gun was.

“Yes way!” He beamed. “Smartest minor I ever met too! You think you going to school is a big deal?! Try doing that thirty years ago!’

“She went to school!”
“Not like you, kiddo.” Ignacio clarified. “They didn’t have minor schools back then. Not really. She didn’t get to walk around unbonded and tempting every young buck with a wandering eye. She sat in on MAJOR classes occasionally, escorted of course. I barely had an opportunity to talk to her. People called her the Princess.”

“So how did you meet?”

“At a college party! Gloria had just dumped me and I had gotten blitzed and passed out on her parents front door right across the street from the frat house.”

“Gloria dumped YOU!”

“Cheated on me actually, got pregnant. The breakup was kind of inevitable.”

“Pregnant!?....wait! Sabrina’s only.”

“She has an older sister who lives on the east coast with their father,,,,and I probably shouldn’t be telling you any of that.” Ignacio said. “It’s complicated. I barely know what’s up with that. I’m not looking forward to meeting David again.”

“David?”

“David Marco.” Ignacio said grim. “Sabrina and Gabriella Rodriguez’ father. Ugh!”

“Wait,...Sabby and Gabby? Really?”

“Hah!” Ignacio laughed.

The conversation continued for a while. Her papa continued to tell her stories about her mama in the past. He fished out an old photo album with some baby pictures of her with her mama and even some old college photos. He even dusted off her mom’s old revolver. It had the name Ivory engraved on it. Then after a while her father went to shower and she was left alone with her thoughts. It seemed like a lot had happened today even though she felt like she hadn’t really done anything. She hadn’t even bothered to work on her Mustang! Izzellah decided then and there her machine would get a full weekend of her attention to make up for it, but for now she just wanted to rest. Tomorrow was another school day and she had so much more to discover.


 

End Notes:

So there's some stuff you maybe didn't know. Things can happen when it's just Izzellah at home by herself. Will we see any of the people mentioned here. Randalf, Summer, Linda, Jackie, Gabby, David? Probably not this story has enough characters, And hey! Shannon got a cameo!! Are any of you reading "Dance with Fire"? You should it's a lot better than this in my opinion.

I didn't really proof read this because it's super early on my side of the country and I'm going to sleep. Let me know if there are any foul ups. 

Chapter 9: minor/Perspective=MAJOR/competition by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Another chapter folks here we go! 

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 9: minor/Perspective=MAJOR/competition

 

Everything had changed. With just a few shreds of information Izzellah’s world had warped and transformed into something just a shade darker. If what her father had alluded to was true, if the secret grisly truth of the dark age was that MAJORS had destroyed her kind themselves? Then how could she trust any of them? No wonder MAJORS suppressed that particular moment in history. It was the kind of information that sparked revolutions. Although the perceptions and attitudes most minors held now made that possibility seem laughable. The illiterate, lazy, docile, usually overweight and completely dependent state minors had fallen into were barely capable of shopping on their own. Her people had been sublimely domesticated and part of her wondered if maybe that was the plan all along.

She looked up to Sabrina who was already finished with her assigned work. She was one of “them”. Royce, the girl who was so good at math and apparently irritating her guardian MAJOR was one of “them”. She was surrounded by “them”. MAJORS. Over twenty students surrounded her, each one the offspring of a race of people who very well may have destroyed hers and each one of them had were capable of easily repeating history. It almost seemed hopeless...but it wasn’t! She was here, she was alive, she would change things, but first she would have to learn more, actually discover what happened. Not that she didn’t trust the word of her father, but he admitted he barely knew the details and only spoke was he saw as common knowledge. She needed facts.

Class ended with little consequence. True to her nature, Ms. Applegate didn’t assign homework although Izzellah had the lingering suspicion that maybe the England native was applying favoritism to the class now that a minor was attending. She’d heard more than a few whispers of gossip about how great having her in class was. That couldn’t be because of anything she’d done herself. She’d only been in class a week and hadn’t talked to any of them besides Sabrina, Royce, and Johnny that one time. Something had changed in the brief time she was now here and she would have to grill the cheerful limey about it soon. She didn’t want preferential treatment.

Sabrina fell in beside her as had become the norm in these first few days.

“You excited for music class?” Sabrina asked just to break the dead air. Even if her tier 1 status meant she couldn’t sense Izzellah’s mood it was impossible not to notice the hanging tension.

“We’re skipping again.” Izzellah ordered.

“Why?”

“Do you actually need to go to that class?” Izzellah asked. “I’ve heard you play. You don’t have anything left to learn about the violin.”

“No.” Sabrina agreed. “But I still enjoy it.”

“Then go.” Izzellah said. “There’s no reason you have to be chained to me. I’m not going to follow you around all day if I haven’t made that clear and I’m perfectly capable of getting around on my own. This whole chaperone idea is just an hindrance to us both.”

“Not only would you be immediately busted for walking around unescorted, but that would blow back on me.”

“That’s not the reason.” Izzellah said.

“Plus….I-I like you okay.” Sabrina admitted. “And I want to hangout more.”

“I saw your video.” Izzellah smirked.

“No.”

“You didn’t mention you stopped an eighteen wheeler. No wonder Mabel calls you Supergirl.”

“What you don’t know is I fractured both my wrists, broke almost all my finger, and snapped and ankle stopping that thing. I had to take a month off school to heal.”

“Only a month?”

Sabrina shrugged.

“Fucking MAJORS.” Izzellah grumbled.

“Where are we going?” Sabrina asked after they wandered the halls for a few minutes.”

“The library.” Izzellah informed.

“You know where that is?”

Izzellah paused. “....I’m going the wrong way aren’t I?”

“The exact opposite in fact.” Sabrina smirked.

 


 

 

Brenda breathed in and out slowly. “Do you feel anything?”

Rebecca shook her head in the negative.

She had a lid on it.

“Good for you Mcbadass!” Rebecca cheesed. “You took charge of your awesome. Now you can hang around your lady love without mind raping her.”

“I wish you wouldn’t say it like that.”

“What “lady love” or “mind rape”?”

“Both!” Brenda fumed. “It’s not “mind rape” and we’re just friends.”

“Friends that want to fuck each other like horny rabbits!” Rebecca made a gesture with her hands implying a lewd interaction between two women.

“Must you be so crass?”

“It’s the only way I know how to live.”

“Why are we even friends again?”

“Because you love stealing glances at my rack.” Rebecca cupped and readjusted her chest.

“Pity.” Brenda said to herself. “Thanks for reminding me.”

“So what now, Bren. You gonna go back to pineing in the shadows for the little minor girl?”

“I don’t know actually.” Brenda realized. “I can’t even be sure of how much progress I’ve made. You’re a tier 2. Not really a great substitute for a minor. The minds are two different types, too many unknown variables. If you were a tier 1 I might feel more confident.”

“Sorry I doubt serve as a sufficient guinea pig for your mind rape.”

“Stop calling it mind rape!”

Rebecca winced feeling the backlash of Brenda’s rage crash against her psyche. If Tiny Tush were there at that moment she’d probably fly into an unprovoked frenzy.

“Dammit.” Brenda huffed.

“I guess you’re not ready after all.” Rebecca said as she fished out a strip of mint raspberry bubblegum. “Keep trying.” She smiled idly to herself. Brenda was so easy to provoke.

 


 

 

The library was massive like everything associated with MAJORS was. It was housed in a separate building that was technically considered off campus because it was across the street from the main school itself. Located in an oval pavilion that also held the school store and a tech center for the university. It was technically the pathway to Winton University, anyone who wanted to cross from the high school to the college and vice versa had to pass the library or walk all the way around.

“Incredible.” izzellah gasped in amazement. She’d never seen so many books in her life.

“I guess.” Sabrina shrugged. Izzellah’s reaction all but confirmed her nerd status in Sabrina’s mind. She didn’t understand the minor’s infatuation with knowledge but it was cute all the same. “So why are we here?”

“The pursuit of knowledge!” Izzellah grinned. “Take me to the history section!”

 

Sabrina admired Izzellah’s rear from her perspective below the minor. She was lifting up her tiny friend at Izzy’s own request as she searched for the tomes she wanted. She didn’t seem bothered in the slightest that she was offering Sabrina a free glance at her slim legs and purple underwear beneath her skirt.

“To the left.” Izzellah said and Sabrina sidestepped as commanded.

“What are you looking for?” Sabrina asked.

“Anything I can find on the World War.” Izzellah informed.

“Huh?” Sabrina was confused. Izzellah only sat in on her math class so far. Ms. Applegate also taught history but Izzellah had her minor class at that time. Sabrina appreciated having Izzellah around just for that. She hated history and Izzellah’s presence had given her a complete exemption. She hoped the intrepid minor wasn’t planning to try and sit in on that class too.

“What do you know about the dark age?” Izzellah asked.

“Nothing really.” Sabrina said. “That stuff never really interested me and they don’t teach it in class. You have to do your own research and I just never bothered.”

“Shit!” Izzellah cursed.

“Sorry.”

“No.” Izzellah clarified. “There are no books on the World War here….put me down.”

Izzellah was placed on the floor and adjusted her uniform skirt and black stockings. She then gave her guardian a sharp kick.

“That’s for peeking.” She said. “Do you know anything about the dark age?”

“I guess, some things.” Sabrina admitted. “There is some common knowledge stuff. There was a war. Some stuff with slavery.”

“Did you know that MAJORS may have hunted down and slaughtered minors?”

“Where did you hear that?!” Sabrina gasped.

“My papa told me.” Izzellah narrowed her eyes. She wasn’t sure if Sabrina was playing coy or if she actually didn’t know anything. Sabrina did seem a bit like her papa. She didn’t come off as the scholarly type.

“I…..uh. I’ve heard of that.” Sabrina said. “But I kinda just thought it was a rumor y’know? Like a legend.”

“Have you seen that film by Francis Luke Renard?”

Sabrina shook her head.

Izzellah looked at Sabrina hard. The MAJOR just gave her and awkward smile. “........Fine.” She didn’t appear to be lying.

“We can try to find a librarian.?” Sabrina suggested.

“Yeah.” Izzellah agreed, but she was skeptical. Almost everything could be found on the internet, yet knowledge on the dark age was rare. The chances they would find anything in a library, even one as impressive as Winton’s was equally slim. It seemed like she would be left hanging until that film. “A Great Mistake”. She would see for herself.

 

“Sorry cutie.” Said a demour librarian with white hair despite her youthful appearance. She had an odd speech quirk where she would say these endearing things in the most depressed monotone Izzellah had ever heard. “You need extra special permission to check out any texts related to that time period. If you could get a teacher’s signature I absolutely love to help you but even then our selection on that topic is rather limited.”

Izzellah facepalmed.

“Oh! But we do have an absolutely charming set of picture books on minor history. I could even service you if you wanted.” She flashed the brightest pearly whites Izzellah had ever seen.

“Service!”

“Indeed!” She confirmed. “We have a special reading area.” She pointed to a corner of the library that had stairs leading to a lower level dug out in a circle. There were pillows and blankets and a large easy chair for a MAJOR in the center. A wooden gate surrounded the whole installation. “I would absolutely love reading it for you. Did you know that minors invented the car, the telephone, and even the first television?!”

That wasn’t even close to the information Izzellah was looking for but she was interested. Mostly in dates. Those were significantly more modern inventions. How had minors managed to create them after the dark age and their population had been so devastated? There might be something to learn there. She knew her father’s explanation was not an accurate one.

“We also have more than a few volumes on MAJOR history you could look at.” The librarian droned with that same shining smile. “A long time ago MAJORS used to be only a little bit larger than you little miss.”

“REALLY!?” Izzellah said with mock astonishment.

“Yes!” The librarian giggled and even that moment of joviality sounded forced despite the clear expression of glee she wore at assumedly captivating a minor with her fun facts. “I must say it is quite a rare treat to find a minor with enthusiasm for learning!” She actually jumped over the circular desk that surrounded her and holy shit she was ripped! Izzellah wasn’t surprised by MAJOR physique but she didn’t expect this librarian’s exposed arms covered by in fishnets to be rippling with muscle. She obviously lifted. This woman was a living contradiction.

“Oh! But first I must ask you to follow me so we can set you up for a proper library card!” She actually skipped a short distance before stopping to beckon the pair to follow suit.

Izzellah remembered going to the mall with her parents a few times when she was small. There was this setup they usually had where you could go and take pictures. Her mom had once wanted to stop and get some against her father’s warning. Of course he could never actually argue with her and what had followed was over an hour of what became an impromptu photoshoot as the MAJOR photographer exploited his good luck to take far more pictures than what was necessary. They had gotten copies of all of them but Izzellah was certain that the man had kept the photos for himself as well. Sometimes she would even swear she saw images of her as a child in certain advertisements at that same mall to this very day.

That memory flashed through her head as the librarian beckoned her to smile for what seemed to be the hundredth time in at least the tenth different pose with the third different background behind her. The librarian named Misty was could not be satisfied. Sabrina was absolutely worthless in this situation. On the contrary she got in on the fun posing in a few photos herself and taking pictures so Misty could be in one.

After about twenty minutes they were all back at Misty’s circle desk and Izzellah was sitting on the counter with her legs dangling over the inside edge as she chose the picture that would be on her card. She chose the very first one just to show how unnecessary the whole ordeal had been.

“Good choice.” Misty beamed even though her words dripped with the tone of sarcasm. This librarian with the forty inch pythons seemed truly genuine in her appraisal. Izzellah was experiencing mental whiplash. “Now please choose what card you wanted it printed on.” She brought up a page of different cutsie design templates. There was a pastel blue one with a rabbit wearing a monocle. It wasn’t even a choice.

“Delightful!” Misty printed out the card and gave Izzellah a gentle hug. “A library card is a big responsibility. It lets you check out any book you want for up to two weeks. That means you get to take them home with you!”
“Wow!” Izzellah said even though she was perfectly aware how libraries worked.

“I know!” Misty said. “If you ever lose it or have any trouble at all feel free to stop by. In fact.” She grabbed a another card from a stack on her desk and handed it to her. It had her name “Misty Brentle.” on it and her contact information. “You can call me at anytime if you feel confused or need help.”

“Oh I will, Ms. Misty!” Izzellah said as innocent as she could. “Kill me now.” She whispered to herself.

 


 

 

“That was fucking horrible.” Izzellah groaned as she skimmed through the MAJOR sized pages of a MAJOR history book. The pages alone were thick like construction paper and half the size of her torso, at least the print made it easy to read. She laid on her belly in the minor reading area. Sitting at a table was too inconvenient and the giant pillows were comfortable. Sabrina decided to recline next to her and Izzellah was using her legs as a bookstand.

“I thought it was cute.” Sabrina said.

Izzellah shot her a sharp glare.

“But I can see how that gets annoying.” the MAJOR course corrected.

“You have no idea.” Izzellah griped as she scanned over a paragraph about the American Civil war. This was a part of MAJOR history they weren’t afraid of showcasing, in fact they seemed almost proud. It was presented as a fight for liberation. Notable people of the time were named heroes. They had fought and died to free minor kind and move toward equality. That seemed like a fairytale now. She really wanted to know exactly how and when the dynamic had changed. There were old black and white photos in the book. MAJORS at the time seemed to be about two to three feet taller than a minor on average. There were even old painting of minors equal and height and taller than MAJORS if you could believe it, although it was made clear in the side notes those people were rare exceptions. A MAJOR with a rare growth deficiency or the first documented cases of “halfsies” .So how did they end up the giants they were today? The book had nothing. Only a short paragraph near the end on advances in contemporary history involving medicine and technology. It stated that MAJORS were experiencing a time of untold prosperity because of it and that they hoped for even more advances in the future. What possible advances in medicine resulted in MAJORS nearly doubling in size in little over a century give or take a few decades?! It was nonsense.

“Why are you chumps so tall?” Izzellah asked more to herself than the MAJOR that served as her bookstand.

“Clean living?” Sabrina suggested.

“Evolution. Izzellah Ivory.” came a voice from above. Izzellah recognized the tone and verbal nuances. “Are you ready for our date?” asked Mei Masumoto.

 


 

 

Izzellah was surrounded on both sides by giant girls and her inner pervert was alight. There were perks to being a minor in this world. Mei leaned in a little closer and the side of her left breast pressed into Izzellah’s arm. It was an intentional move noticed by Sabrina. She wasn’t gifted in the same ways Mei a teenager at least four years her senior and in the throws a puberty had but she wouldn’t be outdone. Izzellah felt her cheek rest on her shoulder and while part of her wanted to be insulted by the familiarity these two were displaying her mind was enjoying it too much. Suckers!

“I was hoping our date would be one on one.” Mei said.

“I never actually said that.” Izzellah noted.

“Too bad for you.” Sabrina shot with transparent contempt.

“So it would seem.” Mei replied unfazed. “Shall we continue our discussion then? I see you taken the initiative. I have as well.” She produced a think book with the title called “MAJOR/minor: The History of Human Evolution.”

“Shall we?” She opened the book. “I would like to start with a brief overview of common MAJOR/minor breeding rituals in the-”

“Can you tell me about the dark age?” Izzellah interrupted.

“It depends.” Mei answered

“On what?”  

“On what you want to know.” Mei clarified. “I’m certain you are aware that knowledge pertaining to that particular time in history is purposefully regulated. I am incapable of divulging certain details to a minor under risk of expulsion.”

“But you do know?”

“Of course.” Mei said. “I’m hoping to major if you pardon the pun in genetics and anthropology.”

“Did MAJORS murder minors in the dark age?” Izzellah asked flat out to what she hoped was a reliable source. Mei Masumoto might be the key to pandora’s box.

“Yes.” Mei answered instantly without even flinching. Izzellah heard Sabrina gasp and could feel the warm breath on her face. “That falls in the realm of common knowledge although I understand why minors would be ignorant of it.”

“Why?”

“Bonding.” Mei answered. “Is that not the logical conclusion?”

“But why?!” Izzellah pleaded. “It can’t be over something as arbitrary as bonding! It sounds so pointless!”

“A lot of tragedy is rooted in triviality. Only under with the clarity of hindsight do most people realize it. That is why history is important you understand?”

“What happened? Why was...is bonding so important MAJORS would kill over it, why would they hurt minors over-”

“I’m afraid I don’t have those answers.” Mei said taking her turn to interrupt. “Much of the details are suppressed. Much of what I know has been used as a cautionary tale. A warning to most MAJORS that choose to investigate.”

“So there’s nothing.”

“Not nothing.” Mei gestured toward her book. “Revelations can be made when you follow certain avenues.”

Izzellah wasn’t sure what that meant but she did have one other lingering question. “Why are MAJORS so….MAJOR is you would pardon the pun.”

“Evolution!” Mei smiled.

 


 

 

Sabrina was in turmoil. While a rage filled her body at the sight of Mei getting so close to Izzellah she had to admit without the annoying asian present she wouldn’t be this close Izzellah herself. Allowed to lean against the minor and virtually cuddle as she eyed the information on the page Mei had opened to on MAJOR/minor mating. Apparently MAJORS often put on flamboyant costumes and  dancing displays akin to modern birds to woo minors. This was often done with women as men were more prone to fighting and showcasing feats of strength.

“And Dr. Jeoffrey Hashum was credited with naming them the first generation in his series of studies on MAJOR growth rate during the 1920’s” Mei droned on in her mini lecture on MAJOR evolution. It was dreadfully boring but the minor between them was completely engrossed in her words.

“So something significant happened during the Great War that changed MAJOR physiology?”

“Not entirely” Mei clarified. “There are many documented cases of MAJORS outpacing minors in physical attributes for almost two hundred years before that. By the late 18th century we were already documented at heights reaching upward to 3.5 meters.  I suggest you watch the film “A Great Mistake” by-”

“Francis Luke Renard!” Sabrina snapped. “Way ahead of you!”

Izzellah stifled a laugh. “Is this boring you?”

“Sorry if I don’t see how researching dental records and medical reports of old people from over a century ago is interesting.”   

“You might be right.” Izzellah admitted. “This stuff is interesting but it’s hardly solid proof of anything I want to know. Sometimes it feels like a conspiracy. I haven’t even seen anything on the origin of bonding. Did it always exist or was it something modern?”

“I don’t know.” Mei frowned. “But I can say that I have yet to find anything recorded on bonding before the Great War. So maybe it didn’t exist before then.”

“So I guess that’s it then.”

“No.” Mei said. “But I truly feel you should watch the film and make your own theories. I would be delighted to hear your perspective afterwards….both of yours.” Mei said eyeing Sabrina.

“Why can’t you just tell me?!”

“It is not my place, Izzellah Ivory. Francis Luke Renard is an unapologetic minor sympathizer and his film while quite insightful to the plight of your people at the time is also filled with many of his own personal opinions and wild assumptions. It has a very strong anti MAJOR bias that had discredited him in the academic community despite the influence the film has earned.”

“He’s still alive?”

“He turned 159 last year.” Mei informed. He lives in Spain.

“Alright then!” izzellah said popping up. “Thank you Mei. You’ve been a real help.”

“It is my honor.” The MAJOR said. “Although I hope I can coerce you into a more….intimate engagement for our next date.”

“Oh fuck off!” Sabrina fumed. “She’d finally had enough. “I know what you’re doing! You’re not clever!”

“Have I upset you?” Mei smirked. “Perhaps you are envious?” Mei stood up to meet Rodriguez and flaunt her height advantage.

“Sabrina calm down.” izzellah interjected before a fight broke out. “She helped us. It’s a good thing.”

“She’s manipulating you.” Sabrina said. “She wants to get in your pants. That’s why she’s playing coy instead of spilling what she knows.”

“I know.” Izzellah said. “She said that the first time we met.”

“But she’s been reading your emotions.” Sabrina added. “Using your desires to create situations that come out in her favor. It’s not a coincidence she was at the gym right when we were, or that she’s here in the library with the perfect book to help you. Name dropping the film you’d requested earlier this week.”

“She was in that class.” Izzellah noted. “What’s the problem?”

“It’s shady!” Sabrina seethed. “Duplicitous.”

“So?” Izzellah said evenly. “In this week alone I’ve been mentally assaulted, groped countless times, underestimated, lied to, condescended to, and picked up without asking and completely robbed of my own agency. What Mei’s doing is nothing compared to that.”

“But, Izzy!?”
“Just fucking step up, Sabrina!” Izzellah yelled. “Just say it and get it over with!”

“.....I like you.” Sabrina mumbled.

“What?” Izzellah put her hand to her ear. “I can’t hear you.”

“I LIKE YOU!” Sabrina bellowed.

“Just like?”

‘I wanna FUCK you!” Sabrina roared at her. “Is that what you wanna hear.”

“F-finally.” Izzellah gritted as her face turned red. “Congratulations for becoming an adult.”

“So?” Sabrina muttered. “What happens now?”

“Nothing.” Izzellah said. “I still haven’t made a decision about either of you. Or any of the giant fuckwits that have been pestering me all week. I just wanted you to admit it instead of getting pissy because Royce showed you up in math class. As if I give her the time of day. The smug bitch.”

“I applaud your personal growth.” Mei said.

“And now we can all move on amiably.” Izzellah added.

“Unfortunately not.” Mei said.

“Huh.”

“Izzellah Ivory. I have made my intentions known and so has Sabrina. That makes us rivals. I cannot let this situation stagnate. Even I have certain biological urges that are impossible to deny.” She locked eyes with Sabrina. “Sabrina Rodriguez I formally challenge you.”

“For fucks sake!” Izzellah raged. “What is with you people? Are you really going to fight over me? You realize that even if you beat the shit out of each other it’s not going to make a difference.”

“History would dictate the exact opposite.” Mei stated. “Or our you interested in women’s wrestling strictly from an academic perspective.”

Izzellah had to bite her tongue at that one.

“You will see, Izzellah Ivory. My victory will only further entice your interest.”

“Sabrina you can’t be falling for this?”

Her MAJOR guardian cracked her knuckles. “Sorry Izzy, no way I’m turning down a fight in front of you. I want this.” She grinned. “Where and when?”

“I guess I have no choice.” Izzellah sighed. “I want in.”

“What?!” Both MAJORS said in unison.

“I’m not letting you two idiots decide my destiny in some fight to the death or whatever asinine bullshit you have planned. You’re both my friends...and Amazing Abby says you have to fight for your friends so I’m want in. And if I win you both give up on whatever this MAJOR competition nonsense is and let me make my own decisions.”

“Interesting.” Mei smiled. “I knew there was a reason I like you.”

“This complicates things.” Sabrina said. “I mean this isn’t even fair anymore. We can’t fight you.”

“I’m sure two intelligent, young women, can put their superior brains together and figure out something. Unless you want to give up now in which case I win and you both have to act like adults.”

“No.” they both said and it astonished Izzellah that they both seemed to agree on this.

“There is another problem, Izzellah Ivory.” Mei informed.

“What else could there possibly be?”

“YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!” Mei shouted. She smiled and Izzellah was unsure what that was all about. “You have many suitors Izzellah Ivory. How fortunate for me that I have the opportunity to remove so many obstacles at once.”

Out of one of the isles of the library walked two more MAJORS. Izzellah could smell that annoying scent of berry-mint gum, which also meant.

“Hello Madam Izzellah.” said Brenda Hawthorne. “It’s good to see you again.”

*Pop*

“How’s it going Tiny Tush?” Rebecca laughed. “You have room for two more?”



` End of Act 1

 

 

 

End Notes:

And that's where this ends for now. Yes! This is how is was planned all along! Haha! I was gonna add another chapter I'm in the midst of writing but I like the note this ends on. I'll be moving on to other things for awhile, potentially anothe story that will be written to completion, then....who knows more MAJOR/minor or Small sequel. Speaking of which...

So I joke alot about not being associated with MrSirk but I think you all know that' s me. that's my original account created as far back as 2014 apparently. I meant to ask this at the end of Small but are any of you readers actually interested in me finishing those stories. I recently re-read my first story attempt Trials and I actually fell back in love with it even though it was clear I had no idea what I was doing and it's cringe level anime inspired trash. I also know Tales of the New World was fairly popular at the time. It might even be my most popular story ever. Let me know if there's still interest in any of those stories? I'm strongly considering giving them another pass. It'll be easy since most of the work is already done! But those stories were years ago and I think the fanbase may have moved on. My fault. Sorry :( 

Just let me know your thoughts if there are readers out there who care. ]

See you at the next story. NotSirk OUT! 

Chapter 10: MEI'S/game by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hey! MAJOR/minors back!...With a cool, new, criminally short, setup chapter yeah!!.........I'll try harder next time. Thank you for your patience. 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 10: MEI’S/game

 

                They all sat in a circle. Five girls, cross legged, each on their own individual pillow in the minor reading area. The Air was still, no one made a move, there was a cold silence, a lethargic tension as each one ran through their own thoughts. Mei glanced at Izzy, who glanced at Sabrina, who glared at Brenda, who peeked at Rebecca who…

                “We can just forget about all of this.” Izzellah spoke first.

                “NO!” all four MAJOR girls said in unison, creating a small echo with the intensity of their combined denial.

                Izzellah jolted.

                ‘Sorry, Ms. Ivory.” Brenda peeped. “But an opportunity like this may never present itself again.”

                “Opportunity for what?”

                “To prove myself to you.” Brenda stated. “To myself.”

                Izzellah’s eyes opened to her conviction. MAJORS were so frustrating! She wasn’t remarkable, nor special. If anything she was the absence of exceptionality. Why fight over her?

                “Very wise.” Mei smiled.

                Brenda turned from her regard.

                “So what?” Rebecca asked with a shrug. “We find an empty spot and just beat each other to death? Winner gets tiny! Sounds like a fun afternoon to me!”

                “No.” Mei grimaced. “Despite how personally satisfying it would be to humiliate each one of you, we will be engaging in more civilized competition.”

                “I imagine I wouldn’t fair too well in a battle of physical dominance.” Izzellah droned at the obvious size and strength difference. Even if she knew how to fight, which she didn’t, that wouldn’t even matter.

                “So in the interest of keeping our little game as fair as possible for all participants I have a suggestion.” Mei paused for effect. “Hide and seek.”

                “But that’s a-“

                “Yes. A kid’s game.” Mei finished for Sabrina. “Quite fitting I think. Since we are all fighting over the shiny new toy.”

                Izzellah felt warmth in her cheeks. She’d never been the object of such desire. She didn’t grow up around MAJORS as a child. She was ignorant to their possessive habits and the ownership games they played. It was intimidating to say the least.

                “S-sounds fair enough.” Izzellah mumbled as she burrowed into her oversized pillow.

                “You should have an advantage.” Mei beamed at her. She crawled over to Izzellah and regarded her from as low an angle as possible. Even with both laying on an equal level Mei still had to look down at her. She tilted the minor’s chin with the tips of two fingers. Their eyes met. Izzellah could feel her mind was open. She knew Mei could read her. Hell in that moment they probably all could.

                “Hiding should be very easy for someone so small.”

                “I-I”

                “OKAY!” Sabrina barked. “Any rules for this game of yours?!”

                Izzellah snapped out of her trance. She felt a palm on her side and found herself dragged to the side of her MAJOR neighbor, and pressed tightly into her flat chest.

                “Don’t let her get in your head.” Sabrina whispered.

                “Rules are simple!” Mei continued. “I assume we’ve all played this game before. First one to find our lovely piece of Ivory wins.”

                “It’s that easy?” Rebecca raised an eyebrow. She swallowed her gum and fished out a new piece to continue her habit.

                “There are a few extra variables I have in mind.” Mei grinned. “Izzellah will have the entire campus to hide in. This place is huge and offers countless superb hiding spots. She’s not allowed to move once she’s chosen a location unless spotted. Finding her is not enough. Once spotted the seekers have to capture her and bring her to a designated location. Here. The library.”

                “Capture?!” Izzellah gulped. She could already imagine herself getting groped in every possible way by these horny teenagers.

                “Surely that’s not a problem-“

                “I want a date!” Brenda peeped. She gained the focus of the small group. “If I win.” Rebecca nudged her in the shoulder. “When we win.” She corrected. “I want a date. Just me and you, Ms. Ivory.…..If that’s okay, I mean?”

                “This isn’t actually that type of deal.” Mei corrected. “Despite the implications of our game I would never presume to actually treat Izzellah Ivory as a prize to be-“

                “Sure.” Izzellah said.      

“OH!’ Mei blushed. She smirked in a way that lead Izzellah to believe she expected that answer. Izzellah started to notice she smiled like that quite often.

“Don’t play games with me.” Izzellah warned the towering Asian. “I know how to read subtext. I know exactly what you’re planning Masumoto!”

                “Really?” Mei grinned in that insufferable fashion.

                “Yes, really.” Izzellah huffed. “I’m saying this now. I don’t care what any of you want from me. I’m going to win this dumb little game and you’re all going to back off.’ Izzellah glanced at Sabrina. “All of you. So come up with whatever request, or demand, or favor, or kink. It doesn’t matter. You all underestimate minors too much. That’s why you’re going to lose.”

                With her piece said. Izzellah walked away leaving the larger girls to themselves.

                “So when we doing this?” Rebecca asked.  

                “Next weekend.” Mei informed. “The day after the girl’s wrestling meet.”

                “Tch. Fine.” Sabrina spat. “I’ll make sure she knows.” The youngest MAJOR left to join her tiny companion.

                “You’ve messed up this time Mei.” Rebecca snickered. “A game of minor hunting against a tier 3? I thought you were supposed to be smart?”

                “Then you two should have nothing to worry about.” Mei said unfazed.  “If you’ll excuse me.” She walked off as well to disappear between the isles of the library.

                “She’s up to something.” Brenda observed. “This seems too convenient.”

                “She’s always up to something.” Rebecca griped. “But don’t worry, Red. We got this.” Rebecca hugged her crimson haired bestie and brought her lips to Brenda’s ear. “And after your little date with the nerd. Threesome!”

                “M-must you be such a pervert?!” Brenda shrieked.

 

 

 

End Notes:

So welcome to Act 2! Thiis is what's happening in the final half of the story, but don't worry! Plenty of MAJOR/minor left to go. Still may plot points that need doing, but I did recently figure out how all this will end which is why it's back. Can you guess how things will turn out? Does anyone even read this story anymore?!....Onto bad artwork!

First off. Here's a sketch of Kurogane335's own Shannon Matthewson from MAJOR/minor spinoff. "Dance with Fire" and now "New lLives" 

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Shannon-Matthewson-731246571

Eh not bad I guess.....

Here's a trash sketch of Bonnie and Diane from johnrussi's "Puberty"

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Diane-and-Bonnie-sketch-731961601

It's really bad...and will also never happen. Diane is looking pretty huge though compared to an above average nine year old girl. Geez! Sprouters. Tsk. Tsk. 

Here's a much better design of my personal favorite character Bonnie!

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Bonnie-731963214

You feel bad for her now!? Huh?! You feel bad for her now?! Joe destroyed her! For what?! Speaking the truth?! He better not get a free pass for that either! I'll draw him getting his Halloween candy stolen by insensitive squirrels just you watch!......Seriously though. I think they turned out okay. Bonnie's described as having freckles and curly hair. I have no idea what johnrussi was imagining. Let me know! Also she's occasionally desribed as wearing glasses so the two bottom heads have glasses. This won't be the last drawing I do of Bonnie or Diane. Maybe I'll have somethng next upload.....maybe.

Completely unrelated ot my other stories is this. 

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Dabbing-731962332

and this

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Ty-Steelson-731962723

His names Ty Steelson. I want to do a webcomic at some point in my life. He'd be a character in it. That's why "Caretaker" it directly inspires the comic I want to do. 

So now that all that art craps over with. Uhhhh.....I don't know leave a comment. Any art suggestions from a story on here?. There's like a 30% chance I'll draw it . I'm actually thinking of trying to draw Scott and Judy from Jacksmith's "Time Out" stories but I have to get way better at drawing feet for that!

See ya next time. Hopefully with a longer chapter. 

Chapter 11: week/END by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Howdy folks. After many trials and challenges (most of which was bad weather) I''ve managed to upload another chapter of MAJOR/minor! This one's longer!!!!

MAJOR/minor Chapter 11: week/END

 

Ignacio Ivory in: Every Father’s Worry

 

                It was Sunday morning and Ignacio was up for a change. He’d spent most of his Saturday with Gloria which was a rare treat as she usually slept in. The woman worked night hours at the hospital and used her free weekends to recharge. It didn’t matter so much anyway. He liked spending his weekends with Izzy. He tried to yesterday, but she had stayed sequestered in her garage working on her project. When probed she insisted nothing was wrong, but she never spent that long on her car unless she was upset. He hand been a teenager once. He knew it was a confusing and dramatic time for her. She would keep her secrets and he had to accept that.

                Just because he could accept it didn’t mean he could stop being a father though. She would open up to him eventually. He just needed to be open and available to support her and today that meant making breakfast for her. A decent breakfast.

                Normally breakfast meant Pop tarts or cold cereal. He could make oatmeal or toast in a pinch, but Ignacio knew he was no miracle in the kitchen. Today would be different! He’d called his mother!

                He’d suffered on the phone for over two hours and may have been conned into promising to bring Izzellah down for the holidays this year, but it was worth it to get her breakfast empanada recipe. He had to follow very specific instructions and he’d still fumbled the first two batches. The misfires sat in the pit of his stomach not even remotely enough to satisfy his MAJOR level appetite. He checked the ones in the oven. Oven baked was healthier than frying and he had to take Izzy’s diet into account. He could admit he was secretly thankful for her nutrition conscious mindset, and that she didn’t inherit his less than stellar eating habits. As much as carrying around a fluffy little armful made you look popular he was more grateful for any extra years she could add on to her life.

                They were crisping well. Right on the edge of golden brown.

                “Something smells good.” Ignacio heard. His one and only minor daughter walked in. He normally straight hair was frizzled at the edges and matted to one side. She was wearing her favorite pajamas; a MAJOR sized pink shirt with a lemon wedge on it. It was a child’s shirt but it still hung over one shoulder. The color matched her Amazing Amy bottoms.

                “Are you cooking?” She yawned.

                “Just thought I’d try and be a good parent for a change.”

                “What did you do?”

                “What?!” Ignacio gasped. “A father can’t cook breakfast for his favorite daughter?!”

                “I’m your only daughter!”

                “As far as you know.” He winked.

                Izzellah groaned. “Maybe (a) father can, but not my father! So just spill it.”

                “I feel I should be asking you that.”

                “What’s that supposed to mean?”

                “How as your first week at school?” Ignacio probed. He dropped a plateful of fresh empanadas hot out the oven in front of his daughters spot at the kitchen table. Each one was the size of a football to her.

                “Papa I can’t eat all this.”

                “Just try one.” He insisted. “And don’t try and dodge the question.”

                “I’m not dodging the-“ She took a bit and her taste buds were greeted with cooked egg with bacon, onion, and sauce. “School was fine.” She choked out after swallowing.

                “Just fine?”

                “Yeah.” Izzellah replied after struggling to swallow another bite. “Is ther bacon in this?”

                “Yeah, and beef, and egg.”

                “That’s a little fatty don’t you think?”

                “That’s the recipe your grandma gave me.”

                “Grandma Rose usually makes mine vegetarian. Too much meat can be bad for you, or well….bad for me. I’m sure you could eat asbestos and be fine.”

                “Are you a vegan now?” Ignacio asked.

                “No, just being heath conscious.”

                “And dodging again.” Ignacio noted. “If you don’t want to talk about it fine, but don’t think I haven’t noticed that my daughter who was bouncing off the walls when I enrolled her and printed a schedule before even starting class is suddenly tight lipped after her first week.”

                Izzellah climbed down from her high chair and headed toward the fridge. Sensing her need, Ignacio handed her a glass.

                “What was it like when you first bonded with mom?” she asked while pouring a glass of some cranberry juice.

                That was an eye opening question for so early in the morning. Izzy was at that age, even if minors matured slower than MAJORS that had only bought him a few years.

                “You’re not pregnant are you?!”

                Izzellah choked in surprise causing her to spit out her juice.

                “Is that a no?”

                “Of course it’s a no!” she snapped. She stood on her tiptoes to snatch a dish towel from the corner of the sink and clean her mess. “If anyone has to worry about a surprise pregnancy around here it’s you and your new girlfriend!”

                “Hey I have a minor daughter in her teenage years! She’s going to school for the first time with MAJOR boys. With their six pack abs and their thick arms. Maybe your hormones get the better of you two and a quick kiss turns into a quick bond and a long afternoon!”

                “Papa!”

                “Are you being taken advantage of!? I swear I will-!”

                “No, papa!” Izzellah laughed. “We’ve had this talk before. I’m a good girl.” Izzellah had to wonder how he’d feel if he knew most of the MAJORS interested in her were women.

                “It would be okay.” Ignacio said.

                “Huh?”

                “If you got pregnant.” Ignacio winced at the thought. “It’s not my blessing for you to go out and start screwing every boy with a nice smile but, if something happens. I know how important school is for you. Another child crawling around….your child. It wouldn’t be so bad.”

                “Really, papa?”

                “We’d make it work, kiddo.” He promised.

                “Can I have a friend over today?” she asked.

                “Sure.” Ignacio replied.

                “You spoil me, papa.” Izzellah giggled.

                “It’s my job.” He beamed. “Now what do you want to know about bonding?”

 

Lisa Watermiene in: Play Date.

 

                “You really do have a car.” Lisa said. The surprise of her presence caused the other minor girl to jump. Izzellah turned revealing a tight white tee completely soaked in water and soap. Lisa could just make out her tiny exposed nips poking out form the fabric.

                “Your dad lets you walk around like that?”

                “Geez!” Izzellah peeped as she covered her same. “I didn’t expect you to just rush over when I called!”

                “Like I had anything better to do?”

                “You could’ve given me a warning so I could get dressed.”

                “So you don’t normally rock the no bra, wet t-shirt, and booty shorts jailbait look?”

                “Shut up!” Izzellah snapped. “I didn’t invite you over to tease me!”

                “Then don’t make it so easy.”

                “Izzy suck her tongue out at her new friend.

                “So what’s up, girlfriend?”

                “I need your help.” Izzellah said.

                Both minors walked inside to find themselves hauled up into a possessive embrace. Izzellah felt moist lips press into her temple as she was sandwiched between two heavy breasts next to Lisa.

                “Moooom!” Lisa groaned. “You’re embarrassing me!”

                “I can’t help it!” Linda Watermiene grinned. “I’m so happy my baby has another minor for a friend!”  Izzellah and Lisa were both peppered in affectionate kisses.

                “I’m so proud of you, my little miracle!” Linda planted a kiss on Lisa that was maybe a few seconds longer than appropriate. Lisa mad an audible gagging sound when Linda finally released them.

                “I suddenly feel really bad for you.” Izzellah whispered to her. “She’s so much worse at home.” Lisa griped as she readjusted a pair of mirrored shades on her head.

                “Why does she call you miracle?”

                “Because both my parents are MAJORS.” Lisa raised both eyebrows above her shaded specs. “The chances of two MAJORS birthing a minor child is like-“

                “1 in 553.000.” they both heard from above. “What? I know things.” He shrugged. “Honestly that number feels like it should be higher.  I’ve maybe seen twenty minors in real life and actually talked to maybe five….six now.” He winked at Lisa causing her to blush.

                “That many?” Linda gasped.

                “Not counting TV, but California has a denser population than most.”

                “Tell me about it!” Linda exclaimed. “I’m from the northern part of Minnesota. Nothing but trees up there. I didn’t see my first minor until I was over twenty.” Linda smiled down at her halfsie daughter. “Until I had this one. Now I have the privilege of seeing a minor every day!”

                “Ugh! Mom!” Lisa grabbed Izzellah by the shoulder. “Get me the hell out of here.”

                “We’re going up to my room, papa.” Izzy informed.

                “Have fun you two!” Linda teased.

                As thy made their way up stairs a thought crossed Lisa’s mind.

                “Your dad’s kinda hot.’ She observed. “He seeing anyone?”

                Izzellah froze mid-step.

                Lisa stepped around the shell shocked girl “Izz? Girlfriend? You alright?”

                “I-guh? Duh?” Izzy mumbled as her brain struggled to comprehend what she’d heard. A horrible, mind shattering, reality warping image was threatening to form on the fridge of her mind.

                Linda leaned into Izzellah’s ear and grinned wickedly. “You’re trying not to imagine it aren’t you? Me. Fucking. Your. Dad.” Lisa cackled.

                “he’s …..he’s…He’s taken!”  she jolted. Damn Lisa for making her thankful for….”Gloria.”

                “Who?”

                “Gloria Rodriguez. Sabrina; s mom. A busty, hard body, milf.”

                “Aww.”

                “And she can cook!”

                “Okay, relax! “ Lisa waved. “That really scared you huh?”

                “I’d have to kill you.’

                “I was just joking…..mostly.” Lisa revealed. “No need for you to go all medieval.”

                “You should think about it.” Lisa added.

                “Fucking my dad?!” Izzy shrieked.

                “Obviously no.” Lisa said following Izzellah into her room. “But an older guy, or girl in your case would probably fit you pretty well.”

                “Isn’t that a little weird?”

                “Not really.” Lisa informed. “You’d benefit from someone with more experience, especially with bonding. Take it from someone who know, MAJORS are a little unstable in their teenage years, and being with an older guy was some of the best times I’ve ever had.”

                “You assume I’m even interested.” Izzellah said.

                “I’ve been in your head, girlfriend. Don’t try to lie.”

                “That’s actually why I called you. I’ve gotten myself into a bit of a situation.

 

Gloria Rodriguez in: Love and Jealousy

 

                It was hard to fight her natural instincts. Gloria was confident in her reinvigorated romance with Iggy, Linda Watermiene was a happily married woman as her wedding band would imply. Yet Gloria could feel the bitter taste of envy as her Iggy bonded with another woman over something she couldn’t. Having a minor child.

                “I didn’t even know I was pregnant for the first three months.” Linda spoked.   

                :Sheila barely showed for a while too.”

                “And then Lisa just kind of slipped out!” Linda boasted. “Easiest sdpregnancy I ever had.”

                “There were some complications with Izzy.”  Ignacio said. After a chug of beer. “Sheila had to have a C-section.”

                “Oh no!” Linda gasped with that insufferably breathy voice.

                “It’s actually pretty common for a minor. Labor can be intensive. I was waiting at the hospital for twelve hours!”

                “Truthfully I was rather spoiled with Lisa. Romeo was much harder.”

                “Sabrina was easier!” Gloria spoke up.

                Both MAJJORS looked at her.

                “Than her sister, my first born.” Gloria looked away in shame as he words fizzled.

                “That’s good.” Linda encouraged. “I wish I’d known you back then. Maybe you could’ve coached me through Romeo.”

                Gloria felt her face turning red. It did not help that this woman was unquestionably kind. She seemed completely oblivious to the MAJOR power dynamic. The subtle game of strength interplayed even in the most casual of conversations. She should be openly flirting with Ignacio. If only just to piss her off. He was young, strong, and handsome, it was expected. She felt insulted, then even more foolish. She’d become jaded.

                “You ever worry about stepping on them?” Gloria asked. “Minors, your kinds….when they were young. “

                Both parents stared at her bug-eyed.

                “All the time.” Iggy said, bless his heart! “Thank god Sheila was around.”

                “I was afraid to leave the hospital!” Linda admitted with a laugh. “I thought Lisa would break in my hands. She didn’t leave my grasp for the first six months. Rich tied a bell around her when she started crawling.”

 

Sabrina Rodriguez in: Through the Front Door

               

                Sabrina was excited to see Izzellah again. Excited and nervous. She’d laid it all out on the table for Izzy and now was her chance to start the change. Maybe they could go driving again! If not in her Mustang then her dad might be nice enough to loan his truck. They could go to the beach, which would be a perfect excuse to show Izzy some skin. She didn’t have much to pseak of fnow, but could at least showcase her potential. Truthfully it was irritating. Her body hadn’t caught up with her mind. She felt like an adult, but didn’t yet look like one and that made it harder for Izzy to see her as more than a child. She knocked on Izzy’s door. There was no response. She tentatively reached for the door knob noting that it was much lower on the door than she was used to. She turned the knob and it snapped off.

                “Shit!” Sabrina cursed. It was then that she noticed a steel door handle higher up. She slapped herself in the forehead. Now Izzellah would be pissed at her. Not how she wanted this to start.

                “Sorry.” She said as she nudged the door open as softly as she could. She found Izzellah sitting on her bed cross legged, staring at Lisa Watermiene of all people. She was face deep in her phone. She turned to Sabrina for a moment then went back to her phone. Izzellah didn’t move.

                Sabrina stepped up closer and saw that Izzellah’s eyes were closed. What was going on? The minor flinched.                

                “Ah!” Izzy jumped. Her eyes blinked open. Sabrina was now staring at her mere inches from her face. Her eyes went down to the damp white t-shirt. Izzellah’s bare chest was just barely visible.

                “Crap!” Izzellah shrieked. She leaped backward and put her hands on her chest. “Get out!”

                “But I-“

                “OUT!”

                Sabrina retreated behind the door and closed it.

                “Why didn’t she was here?” Sabrina heard.

                “You were making progress.” Came a response.

 

                A few moments later she heard a strained grunt and the door slowly creaked open. She looked dwon at Izzellah who was now wearing a much less revealing red turtleneck.

                “You broke my door.” She seethed.

                “Sorry.”

                “What are you doing here?”

                “My mom stopped by to see your dad and well I thought….uh.” Sabrina found the words, but they wouldn’t come out. It felt too bold, especially so soon after Mei’s little game hung over their heads. She had to win first.

                “Thought what?” Izzellah asked.

                “Maybe we could go driving?” Sabrina twiddled her thumbs together. “In the Mustang, to the beach?”

                “I’m busy.” Izzellah shot down.

                “The beach actually sounds like fun.” Lisa chimed in.

                “We’re working!” Izzellah barked.

                “But this is so boooring!” Lisa whined.

                “What are you working on?” Sabrina was curious to what two minors could get up to.

                Izzellah squinted at her. “Bonding practice.” She rasped.  

                “Really?” Sabrina’s curiosity only grew. As a tier 1 all matters of bonding were foreign to her. She couldn’t even read emotions or peek into a passing minor’s surface thoughts. A practice that was frowned upon, but most MAJORS did it anyway. “What for?”

                “Mei’s planning something. Her whole game idea is really suspicious.”

                “Hide n’ seek makes no sense to me.” Lisa shrugged. “Gives the advantage to Hawthorned.”

                “Because she’s a tire 3?”

                Lisa nodded.

                “You ever bond with a tier 3?” Izzy questioned.

                “Tch. No.” Lisa waved off. “They’re almost as rare as we are. I’ve heard stories though. Apparently it’s quite the ride!’ You bonded with Hawthorne right? How was it?”

                “I wish I knew.” Izzellah sighed. “It happened so fast and I barely even remember what happened. It’s kind of scary though. Having your mind controlled, your emotions toyed with. Dominated.”

                “Dominated!?” Lisa exclaimed incredulously.  “I can’t speak for the all-powerful tier3’s but I’ve bonded dozens of times. With tier 2’s. I’ve never been dominated!”

                “I can’t say the same.”

                “It’s because you’re a rookie. A virgin. It’s all a game of chess. It comes down to suggestion. A MAJOR can make you go to sleep, or feel an emotion, but you also have to want to. And it works both ways. MAJORS just have more noise, more emotion, more…..energy! It’s easy to get swept up. It’s fun to be swept up! You just need more time.”

                “Which is why we’re practicing!” Izzellah declared.

                “Hmmm…” Lisa looked up from her phone. “I have an idea.”

 

                Sabrina saw nothing but darkness. Had she made it this time? At first her heart had beat with giddy anticipation. She was going to bond…and with Izzy! A half hour later it was beating with frustration as she resented her tier 1 status.

                “You’re in.” she heard. She felt a wave of something come over her. Emotion. Lisa Watermiene’s emotions. She was bored.

                “If I’m connected then how come I can’t see anything?”

                “Because Izzy doesn’t have an imagination.”

                “I’m trying!” Sabrina heard Izzellah yell.

                Sabrina jerked at the volume o her voice. Suddenly she was on an empty beach. The sky was gray overhead and she could hear the waves. She looked and saw a small shack that sat in the middle of the moist sand.

                “Do you see a house?” Izzellah’s voice asked.

                “Yes.”

                “Head for it.”

                Sabrina complied and walked barefoot through the sand. She tried to assess herself and her form in Izzellah’s mind. She seemed to be in a simple one piece swimsuit under a whit sun dress.

                “What is this?”

                “You’re the one who said you wanted to go to the beach.”

                “So we’re bonded now? This is it?”

                “This is it?” Lisa mocked. “I thought bonding was a big deal for you MAJORS.”

                “It is but.” Sabrina paused. “I expected to feel something. Passion, love, connection….I just feel bored.”

                “That’s probably my fault.” Lisa said. “Low level stuff like this doesn’t do it for me.”

                “Low level!?” Sabrina asked. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

                “Don’t get all defensive!” Lisa shot. “It’s not because you’re tier 1. It’s just this type of bonding is so shallow. I’m used to more personal connections. The communication level stuff is mundane. “

                “We’re getting off track here.” Izzellah interjected. “Do you see us?”

                Sabrina could make out two women standing outside the shack. Izzy and Lisa. As she approached something seemed off. Lisa appeared to be pink, fit, dressed in a punk rock outfit complete with AC/DC shirt and ripped leggings. Izzellah was purple with a two piece swimsuit on and a shawl around her waist. Two giant rabbit ears stuck out the top of her head. Oh and they were both taller than her! Not much taller. Sabrina found she came to Izzellah’s shoulders and Lisa’s chest.

                “Why are you both so tall?” Sabrina had to ask. Must be some minor power fantasy. She’d heard of this. Minors who created their own imaginary worlds where they could become anything.

                “We’re not tall.” Izzellah stated. “You’re thirteen.”

                “Is that how you see me?” Sabrina locked eyes with Izzellah. “As a child?”

                Izzellah turned away.

                “Odd.” Lisa observed. “You should be able to control your appearance at least.”

                Sabrina focused her hardest to visualize not just the girl she was, but the woman she wanted to be. She felt herself rise until she was eye level with Izzellah. Not above her or below her. Equals.

                She saw Izzellah blush but couldn’t gauge what other changes she might have made without a mirror.

                Izzellah raised an eyebrow. “Let’s get this started.”

 

                “So this is simple.” Lisa stated. She pointed to Sabrina. “You’ll try to bond with Izz. She’ll try to stop you. Should be easy since you’re basically handicapped.”

                “I can still kick your ass in real life Watermiene.” Sabrina threatened.

                “Touchy, much?” Lisa accused. “Look, it’s nothing personal okay? Just.” She sighed. “Sorry.”

                “I thought I was already bonded.”           

                “Yes and no.” Lisa said. “I’m not gonna get into it but think of this as wading in the shallows. There’s a whole ocean out there. Izzellah’s been working on her fortitude. We’ve created some walls as pathetic as they might be.” Lisa led them toward the house. She opened the door and Sabrina peered inside. Through the door frame was a whole different world. A patio Sabrina recognized as the front o Izzy’s house. There was a blonde woman in a white dress sitting on a bench swing. She hummed softly as she drank from a clear glass. She turned and welcomed Sabrina with a warm smile and a kind wave hello. Sabrina took a step to enter and the door shut in her face.

                “Uh uh.” Lisa wagged her finger. “That’s Izzy’s mind. Her refuge. No MAJORS allowed!”

                Izzellah walked in and closed the door.

                “Now try to get in.” Lisa ordered.

                Sabrina tried the door handle. It wouldn’t budge.

                “It’s locked.” Sabrina said.

                “No shit.” Lisa said. “The whole point of this is for Izz to protect herself. Try harder.”

                Sabrina turned the handle harder, putting all her strength into it. It jiggled slightly.

                “Is that all you have.” Lisa taunted.

                Sabrina backed up onto the beach, she took a deep breath and kicked her feet. She let out a yell and rushed the door! With all her might she shoved her body into the door. She felt it give! She was in! Sabrina felt a punch to the gut and was sent flying.

                “Better luck next time, kiddo.” The door said in a masculine voice with just a hint of Spanish accent.

                “Pathetic. Lisa snarked. She pressed her boot into the door and it flew off its hinges.

                “Hey!” Izzellah screeched running out.

                “So that’s a tier 1.” Lisa droned unimpressed as she regarded Sabrina who was face first in the sand.

                “You think I’m ready?”

                “Hell no!” Lisa shutdown. “If a tier 1’s an angsty teenager keeping in mind Sab’s still as green as you are. Then a tier 2 like Mei would be an S.W.A.T. team with a breaching ram and explosives!”

                “And Brenda?”

                “I don’t know.” Lisa yawned. “Imaging Godzilla crawled out the ocean and came knocking.”

                “Shit.”

                “You’ve gotten yourself into quite a mess huh, girlfriend?”

                Izzellah ignored Lisa to go pick up the irate tier 1 from the sand.

                “C’mon.” She said lifting up the frustrated MAJOR. “I think I’ll let you in for a little bit. You’ve earned it.”

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

And here's some semi redeeming art of Diane and Bonnie from Puberty

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Rivalry-001-733582120

I still believe in Bonnie dammit! 

See you next time. 

Chapter 12: what/MAJORS/want by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Good news everyone! My computers fixed!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the chapter! 

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 12: what/MAJORS/want

 

 

Brenda felt her hair pulled tight as it twisted and twined in her mother’s hands. She critiqued herself in the mirror. She was thin and her muscles were lean to the point that they looked like she didn’t even have any. She was also small, barely over eight feet and not even as tall as her mother. The woman above her hummed to the morning radio and took a sip of water. She was the mirror image of Brenda except fifty years older. She was strong, like all MAJORS, but also confident. An adult woman with looks and pride. The exact opposite of how Brenda felt. It was impossible not to make the comparison, full chest that insulted Brenda’s own, smooth skin that made Brenda scratch at her own freckles.  Her mom weaved her hair into knots slowly forming her customary french braid not once flinching at the close proximity. She had to feel it right? They all felt it.

“You’re depressed.” Her mother said as she formed another braid.

“Is it that obvious.”

“It’s always obvious when you’re upset.” her mother noted.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t apologize for who you are.” Her mother pecked her on the cheek.

“Who I am is a freak.” Brenda sighed.

“You’re not a freak, dear.” Her mom comforted. “You’re the next step, superior, you should be proud of that.”

“You don’t understand.” Brenda coiled her knees onto the chair with her. Her toes just barely hung over the edge. She coiled them in a desperate attempt to crush the wood of the chair or the fabric of the pillow. She hated when people talked like this, when her parents talked like this. Called her “superior”, “important”, “better”, “greater”, “stronger”. She’d heard it all before since she was old enough to understand. It was natural. It was how MAJORS were programmed. She’d learned that in school, she was part of a species evolved from predators. They valued, strength and aggression, even to the detriment of their own. She felt like evolution may have skipped her. She’d never felt those emotions. She didn’t like sports, or fighting. She wasn’t as strong as most MAJORS and would prefer to leave people alone and read.

“I understand you’re insecure.” Her mother said. “You worry that you’ll hurt the people closest to you.”

Brenda didn’t say a word.

“But you haven’t yet, and you won’t. You’re a strong girl. Intelligent, caring, cautious and-”

“.....I almost bonded a minor.” Brenda said.

Her mom paused for a moment but didn’t lose her composure. Typical for a psychiatrist.

“The new girl they mentioned in the newsletter? Your sister talks about her.”

Brenda nodded.

“You like her I take it.”
Brenda nodded again.

“Then I don’t see a problem.” her mom said stoically.

Brenda’s eyes opened. She held back a gasp.

“Don’t act surprised.” Her mom said as she continued to brave. “What you did was only natural, and I assume since this is the first time I’m hearing this the girl’s not hurt.”

“But I bonded her! I forced myself on her! I-”

“You made a mistake darling.” her mother said.

“I’m a rapist!” Brenda shrieked and her mother recoiled backward. The older woman stumbled and fell to one knee. She clutched her nose and forehead, took a deep breath, and slowly stood back up. Brenda could see a trickle of blood flow down her left nostril.

“Mom, I’m!”

Her mother raised a finger. She tore off a piece of toilet paper and plugged her nose. She then opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Tylenol and poured out a small bunch of capsules.

“You know why you’re not living on your own?” her mother asked after swallowing the gel capsules.

Brenda shook her head.

“Because you’re still a child.’ her mother said. “Sure you can drive, you can have sex, every medical and psychological professional agree that MAJORS mature faster, that they reach adulthood sooner. Then why are you still living here? Why are you still in high school and not in college, or working a job?”

“Because I need to learn proper socialization skills with a group of my peers.” Brenda stated.

“Because you’re expected to make mistakes.” Her mother informed with a small pop to the back of her head. “It’s impossible to expect you to figure everything out in just seventeen years. I’m over sixty and I still don’t have all the answers. This is a very confusing time for you, Bren. You’re allowed to mess up. I’m still responsible for you.”

“But that doesn’t change what I did, or fix the mess I’m in.”

“No it doesn’t. But like I said, you’re a smart girl. I know you learned something from it.”

Brenda nodded.

“Have you made amends with this girl you’ve hurt?”

“We’ve talked since then.” Brenda blushed remembering her encounter with Izzellah in the bathroom. Her shameful state. Far from the shining knight she’d wanted to be for her. That version of her wouldn’t dare stand up to Darren Winton, she could barely stand at all.

“So now what? Will you try and take her?”

“I want to but I don’t think I can.”

“Why not?”

“I’m afraid….other people want her. I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“Oh, dear.” Her mother brushed some hair out her face. “You care too much. You can crush anyone who stands in your way. She winked in the mirror and pointed at her nose.”

“That’s not a productive mindset.”

“You sound like a minor, honey.”

“And what’s wrong with that!?” Brenda snapped, then she caught herself. Her mother smiled at her reflection.

“Nothing, Bren. It’s a good thing. A minor might be what’s best for you, but you’ll still have to fight for it.”

“I know.” Brenda said.

“Good luck.” Her mother encouraged finishing the braid.

 

 


 

 

 

“You’re so lucky.” Mabel said.

Brenda regarded her sister as she rushed up the stairs of Winton high. The younger girl stared up at her with eyes the same color as her envy. Brenda smiled at her, enjoying her diminishing height advantage. Mabel was on the cusp of puberty and already gaining ground, it was only a matter of time before her little sister shot by her.

“I don’t feel lucky.” Brenda said.

“You get to fight for her!” Mabel exclaimed. “That’s so cool! When you win, she’ll definitely fall for you!”

“It’s not that simple.”

“Of course it is!” Mabel said matter of factly. Her confidence was actually slightly encouraging. “Ah! I’m so pissed Sabrina kept this from me!” Mabel punched the air. Brenda envied her energy. Mabel was a MAJOR through and through. She loved fighting, and running, and sweating, and being better. Not better than people, just better in general. She always pushed herself, well except academically. Even her interest in cooking was only because she’d seen a talk show discussing topics on how to attract minors. Cooking was at the top of the list.

“You think she’d let me join in?”

“No.” Brenda said. “But don’t let that stop you.”

“You know that means, we’d have to fight.” Mabel grinned. She flexed her arm in a bit of arrogance.

“I’m not worried.” Brenda said casually.

“You should be!” Mabel taunted. “I’ve been working out! I’m probably stronger than you now.”

“I don’t doubt it.”  Brenda said squeezing her arm. It was surprisingly solid, the small mound under the skin grew as Mabel’s face strained to increase the flex. They used to wrestle before it Brenda found it too embarrassing. Mabel had never one but as she grew she’d gotten close. She rarely trained herself and knew it was very possible Mabel was at least equal to her in strength if not stronger. “But you’re not smarter.”

“Smarts aren’t everything!”

“Neither is strength.”

“Hmph! Only wimps say stuff like that. Whoever said “Brains over brawn” has never been punched in the face.”

Brenda snickered. “Probably.”

They parted ways and Brenda felt a tinge of jealousy as Mabel walked up to Sabrina and Izzellah. In a way even her sister was closer to the minor she desired. The two MAJORS argued for a moment and then Izzellah glanced her way. Brenda’s breath failed her. Izzellah took a step in her direction. Time slowed as Brenda watched the minor mover her shapely legs back and forward, each step bringing her ever closer. Her perfectly straight hair shined with a pure highlight that refracted the fluorescent lights above. It swayed in front of her face and the minor beauty dismissed it with a small puff of air. Even her most innocuous movements were intoxicating. Every stray twitch, the slight rise and fall of her chest, her blink that made her eyelashes flutter. She felt a muggy sensation, a humidity in her breast that made her sweat. She could feel herself starting to simmer. Brenda was in a daze and before she knew it her minor crush was staring up at her face redder than a fresh strawberry.

“Can you turn it down a little?” The minor asked flustered.

“Sorry!” Brenda peeped thoroughly embarrassed that the object of her desire had quite possibly just felt her lust. “Is there something you wanted?”

“You’re little sister? Really?” Izzellah pointed toward Mabel who was now struggling to fight out of a tight headlock Sabrina had restrained her in.

“She just wants to have fun. She knows you don’t like her.”

“She is cute.” Izzellah mused.

Brenda held her breath.

“Relax, I’m joking.” Izzellah smirked. “Let her join. It won’t change a thing. Just promise not to feel too bad when you lose.”

 

 


 



His heart thundered. His legs shook from fear and the ice cold chill of metal against his bare legs. The ground vibrated sending miniscule tremors through his toes. He smelt the scent of honeysuckle and sweat. The beat of her boots clacked in a tough rhythm as the pounded the pavement in desperate search of him. He felt her pull at the hem of his mind. Even with the bond severed she still had a presence there. It wasn’t uncommon with a true bonded pair that had been together so long. She was close.

“Dammit, get your scrawny little ass out here!” he heard in her southern accent. Normally it would send him a thrill to hear her drawl, but now it only amplified his terror. She was going to far. Drunk on power! That was the only explanation for torturing him the way she did. The stomps increased. He covered his mouth with one hand and gripped his neck with other. He had to silence his breathing. MAJORS had enhanced hearing, because everything about a MAJOR was enhanced, but she was at a different level. It was like she was designed to track him down, her ears fine tuned to discern his most shallow whisper from miles away.

A tanned form appeared. He could make out the bulging muscle of her thighs through the slit of the locker he was hiding in. It pulsed like a machine as her tendons and sinews worked themselves into a furver. The power of nearly a century of hard work nearly equating to the sheer strength of a bull rhino all focused on one primary directive. Tracking, hunting, and running him down.

“Randy! If you don’t show your cute little ass in the next five seconds you are in such deep shit tonight!” Summer roared.

Randalf gulped. It was a bad mood to piss off his wife, but he remained hidden. He knew that her threat was serious. He would pay for this. For hours probably. The connotation was…worrying. She enjoyed mixing pain with pleasure. He wouldn’t last. It was still worth it. He had his dignity to think about.

“It will be the belt, Randy.” She added.

Nice try, but no dice! She could threaten as much as she wanted. He was used to the belt! She had no follow through with it. Too afraid of actually damaging him. He wouldn’t give in to such a hallow-

“And the strap on.”

Randalf had to bite his tongue to stop from screaming.

“I know you found it, sugar bum.” She snickered. “I was going to ease you into it first, but…...maybe you’d benefit from a little discipline instead.”

“Fuck!” He swore internally. He’d seen her little kit one night in a bout of curiosity. He’d immediately regretted it. They had explored many different kinks in their relationship. Why did she have to get off on domination?! It was a MAJOR thing.

“It won’t be the small one.” She finished.

He bit his hand hard enough to leave a mark. It didn’t matter. She could do her worst! He’d rather be embarrassed alone with her than in front of a bunch of self important MAJOR assholes! He fidgeted as the fabric of the speedo rode up his crack. What did she think he’d do when she’d forced him into this thing!? He wouldn’t dare been seen in it! Sure he’d lost weight, lately he’d even had the confidence to dare and believe he looked good. Yes it was mostly because of her, her general influence being a net positive on his life and health.  That didn’t mean a damn thing today!

“You look great in it hon!” She whined to the empty halls. “You deserve to show off a little.”

A sweet lie if ever there was one. She could compliment him if she wanted but it didn’t change the fact that she was using him as an accessory! What for? To show off to a bunch of spoiled rich kids a fraction her age. Some of her grandchildren were older than the students here! Typical MAJOR games of one upmanship. She was married to a minor! That already made her better than all the students and over half the faculty. Wasn’t that enough?!

“Fine!” He stomped. “Have it your way! But you’re wearing it to the cookout! And I’m wearing out your ass tonight!” She stomped off and Randalf breathed a sigh of relief as the echo of her boots faded out. He cracked open the locker and saw her form vanish around a corner. The hall was empty. Now he just needed to make it back to his clothes, in the locker room, on the university side of campus. His trial wasn’t over yet.

 

 


 



Pinned. Mei Matsumoto felt a crushing weight on her as her arm was wrenched behind her in a half nelson hold. Her face was pressed hard into the mat as her opponent leveraged their size and weight advantage. Even if the physical difference hadn’t been a significant factor she was also outclassed in experience alone. Mei was skilled in martial arts, specifically kendo and kickboxing, but the battle had been over as soon a Jess had her arm.

“Reset.” She chirped releasing Mei. She stood up and readied herself again. Jessica “The Mountain” MacArthur charged. Mei stepped back but in that moment Jess lunged downard and had her foot in a sturdy hand. She lost her footing to the deceptively fast giant. She tried to readjust herself, she couldn’t hit the ground. She twisted using her free leg to wrap around Jessica’s neck. The MAJOR gagged momentarily as Mei applied the leg scissors. Then she chuckled.

“Clever, but you realize with my hands free I can just.” Jessica took Mei by the ankle and twisted. Immediately pain shot through her foot and down her leg. She flailed and found herself on the ground once more, this time with Jessica’s immense ass on her back. Pinned.

“Reset.” Jessica parroted.

“This is pointless.” Mei griped. “This is hardly a challenge for you.”

“C’mon lass.” Jessica pleaded. “I need a sparring partner.”

“I feel less like a partner and more like a training dummy in this exercise.”

“Well maybe if you’d accepted my invite to the wrestling team instead of track you wouldn’t be getting your ass so soundly trounced right now.”

“Must we go over this again?”

“Blah blah, college resume. Blah blah, unbecoming, blah blah.” Jessica dismissed. “I guess we can take a break if you want.” She stood up and grabbed a towel to dab at her sweat. “So how are things going with the little sprout?”

“I have instigated her into participating in a simple child’s game of my own creation so that I can both impress her and embarrass my rivals leaving me as the most attractive choice as a potential lover.”

“That’s interesting.” Jess acknowledged. “Or you could just kiss her at the wrestling match on Friday.”

Mei blushed.

“You really over think things, Mei.” Jessica shook her head. “It’s not all that complicated. You find someone you like, you kiss em’. Either they kiss you back or they slap you either way you know something.”

“Minors are different. Their form of communication is more subtle, they are easily frightened, defensive. I don’t want to scare her off.”

“Sure.” Jess snickered. “Are you sure she’s the scared one? I can pass her a note if you want. Do you like Mei? Check one box for yes or one box for maybe.”

“That option risks too many variables.” Mei said. “My solution gives me the highest chance of success.”

“Whatever you say.” Jessica chugged a bottle of water and tossed her towel to the ground. “Reset!”

“Wait-” Mei jumped up and. Pinned.

 

 


 



Izzellah had a good day. She woke up early, had a decent chat with Brenda Hawthorne of all people and actually followed Sabrina to all her classes for the day. That included her music class where Sabrina taught her a few chords on the ukulele and a return to homeroom after her minor class. She even sat in on what Sabrina called “first P.E.”. She was in the same class as Mabel and the two girls spent the better part of an hour nearly killing each other in the most brutal game of dodgeball she’d ever seen. They were both still heated from their confrontation that morning. Mabel felt left out of the competition for her affection and Sabrina was more upset with Brenda, but Mabel made and excellent scapegoat. Izzellah was excluded from the activity and even though she was initially offended the bruises Sabrina had earned quickly changed her mind. There was still a lingering question about the afternoon MAJOR class, but it was getting easier to figure out by the day. It was a MAJOR bonding class. That was Izzellah’s guess.

She didn’t know if MAJORS could bond with each other, but her internal logic lead her to believe it was possible. She could only imagine what a shitshow that must be. A collision of two superior mnds and inflated egos. If her theory was correct she didn’t want to see it. An unbonded minor like her would be chewed to shreds. She could barely handle Sabrina and the girl was a tier 1. She winced at the headache she’d experienced after her session that Saturday. It had been a MAJOR level mistake to let Sabrina even dip a toe in her mind. If Lisa hadn’t been there. It was water under the bridge and ultimately she was grateful for it. She at least had a guess of what could be in store for her.

She waited out on the steps for her father. He had to work overtime today as they were breaking ground on a new building today. A hospital for minors that he was very proud to be a part of. He’d been specially requested specifically because of her. He was so excited about it she was willing to wait out the extra hour. She fiddled with her phone and questioned about heading toward the library. She shuddered at the thought of being alone with that off kilter librarian.

She heard a slam of the school door and a large woman with silver hair tied up in a ponytail burst out the door. She looked older like around her father’s age. Was she someone’s parent? She didn’t dress like one with a tight shirt with a knot tied up to expose her midriff, and a pair of hyper short ass hugging jeans. She looked like a stripper with the theme of milf-cowgirl. Strangely Izzellah felt like she’d seen her somewhere before.

“Girl.” she barked at Izzellah giving her a start. “You seen another little’un around here. Skinny as a bean pole, chestnut hair, and naked from the waist down.”

“No.” Izzellah peeped.

“Fuck.” The woman cursed. “I got your skivvies boy!” She waved around a pair of boxer briefs. “Come out or you’re walking home naked!” She bolted off down the stairs. She stopped at the bottom and turned to her.

“You alright out here young’un?” she asked. “I normally leave you shrimps to your business but I’d feel a bad citizen if I didn’t even ask.”

“I’m fine. Just waiting for a ride.”

“Sure enough.” she said sauntering back to her. “You got a phone?”

Izzellah handed the woman her cellular. The MAJOR pressed a few buttons and handed it back.

“I’m part of the PTA here.” She said. “Give me a call if you’re in a bind. We do carpooling for you tykes.” She jumped down the stairs once more. Izzellah checked the new number. Above it read “PTA-Bradbury”. Summer Bradbury!

“Hey wait!” she said but the MAJOR was already out of ear shot blasting past a group of football jocks including Darren Winton who she nearly bulldozed. Was that really the Summer Ray Bradbury! That meant the boy she was looking for was-!

“Is she gone?” Izzellah heard in a posh whimper. She turned toward a thick hedge near the stairs. “I swear she’s like a hound on a foxhunt.” The hedge shook and out emerged a tall young man. He was thinner, a bit more built, and just a bit older, but Izzellah recognized him. He was the star of her favorite episode of the Search. Standing before her in nothing more than a white t-shirt and a very snug blue speedo was none other than.

“Randalf Bradbury.” he said offering a hand. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

The power supply was broken and my friend who is a wiz with computers fixed it for twenty bucks! Can you believe it?!....Onto art. 

Sterbien Klein...and to a lesser but still significant extent Franchise Writer. I drew bad fanart of one of your characters. Do you even read this story?: 

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Very-Bad-Dragon-Girl-Heads-734912689

I know it's bad. I'm trying. I'll narrow down a real design soon and post it....I hope. 

Also to the surprise of no one. More "Puberty" fanart. Even I question my sanity at this point. I'll have to move on soon...maybe.

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Bragging-734913521

That Bonnie still needs some work, but the smaller I draw the crappier I draw. Hmph..I'm not satisfied with it.....oh well. I'm not satisfied with anything I do. 

Here's some original try hard garbage!!!

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Grand-Moth-Psiona-734914771

It's....someting? Do you like it? I don't know what I'm doing!!!!

Please leave a comment. I love those. A drawing suggestion. I might do it. Or nothing. I can't make you comment......but I really like comments and reviews. 

See ya next time. 

Chapter 13: POWER/struggles by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Another chapter of MAJOR/minor. Updated quick to prove my computer's actually fixed. Will you love it? Will you hate it? I get nervous everytime I upload!

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 13: POWER/struggles

“I saw you on TV!” Izzellah gasped. She’d never felt starstruck before, but in the forty-five minutes she spent learning his story she’d come to empathize with the Britain born minor greatly. She had to hold back a gleeful squeal.

“Uh yes. I remember that.” He said while trying and failing to cover up his exposed form. The speedo revealed his smooth and trim legs and left very little to the imagination of his endowment. He had to cover his crotch with both hands just to keep an air of mystery and modesty. “I’m surprised you watched it. Most people didn’t like my season. At least that’s what the producers told me.”

“How could anyone not like it!?” Izzellah exclaimed. “You were so relatable and it was kind of a whole love knows no age type thing! I thought it was sweet.”

“Apparently Celina was more popular and they’d been presenting Summer as a villain in the editing. She was the evil old crone looking to steal me away from the loving princess or some such. The execs were pushing me to pick Celina in the finale and give the audience a Hollywood ending. I didn’t and there was a backlash from the fans.”

“Celina was a bitch.” Izzellah spat. “She didn’t respect your art or your career path. She wanted a pet not a husband.”

“She’s actually a pretty nice girl all things considered.” Randalf shivered as a gust of cold air blew through his legs. “Uh if you don’t mind I think I’d rather get going. Have to find myself a pair of trousers.” He started slowly slinking off, his head darting back and forth checking his surroundings.

“What happened?...If you don’t mind me asking.” Izzellah twisted around to follow him around the stairway and behind the hedges next to the school wall that he was using for cover.

“You mean me running away from my wife half naked?” he snarked. “It’s just one of the pitfalls of being married to a MAJOR.”

“So she takes advantage of you.” Izzellah grimaced. She had thought Summer might be better than that.

“Not at all.” Randalf dismissed. “It’s this school really. All these teenagers around brings out that competitive side in her. She likes showing off. I like it too, most of the time.”

“But?”

“I draw the line at being leered at in next to nothing by a bunch of horny students! I still have my self respect!” His voice cracked and Izzellah had to laugh at image in front of her. A cute man, hiding half naked in the bushes.

“It’s not funny.”

“You don’t look bad.” Izzellah noted. “I don’t see the problem. It’s not like they could do anything with Summer there right? I know MAJORS are aggressive but assaulting an old lady to get at her husband would be an exceptionally stupid move.”

“You’d be surprised.” Randalf said.

“Still seems a little silly.”

“Mmmmaybe I also didn’t want to be seen compared to the rest of the guys. You can’t imagine what it’s like to be side to side with one of those living adonises. The comparison is a laughable as it is inevitable.”

“I walk side by side with girls who look better than me, who are taller than me, stronger than me, and they haven’t even had their first period yet.”

“Oh that’s right! You’re a minor too aren’t you!” Randalf laughed. “It’s been so long since I’ve actually had a real conversation with one I almost forgot.”

“That’s not a problem I’ve come across yet.” Izzellah said. “But then again I’ve only talked maybe two regularly.”

“Lucky.” Randalf whistled impressed. “This school has proven to be rather progressive. It hasn’t quite reached the uni yet.” He paused holding Izzellah to the wall as a MAJOR shadow passed by through the cracks of light in the canopy of hedges.

“No minors in the university?”

“Oh there are minors. At least a dozen. All of them following there MAJORS who “major” in classes if you’ll excuse the pun. None interested in anything more than stimulating than the latest television program, when lunch is, or if they can sneak in a quick snog with their MAJOR in between classes.”

“I didn’t know it was that bad.”

“I’m exaggerating for effect, but there is a very wide gap in ideology between the generations. Although I look forward to the change of pace when you get up there Ms. Ivory.”

“You know me?”

“Isn’t that serendipitous?!” Randalf grinned. “Two minors who know each other before they’ve even met! We can skip the benign small talk. Of course it’s hard not to recognize the new unbonded minor everyone’s been buzzing about.”

“Honestly it’s hard to manage sometimes. I feel like an animal at a zoo. Staring eyes has become my background radiation.”

“I’m sure you’ve heard this already but if you pick up a MAJOR that usually goes away. Just make sure it’s a big one.”

“We-...I shouldn’t need to bond a MAJOR just to feel safe. It’s not fair. It’s not right. I’m perfectly capable on my own!”

“Whoa.” Randalf recoiled. “Touch a raw nerve did I?”

“I just.” Izzellah sighed. “I thought school would be an adventure. It’s only been a week and I’m already being fought over and treated like a plaything.”

“You get used to it.” Randalf said. He peeked his head out the bush. The coast was clear he took off in a dart across the open walk of the campus and dived into more shrubbery. Izzellah followed at the same pace. “When I first moved in with Summer most of her family was pawing at me like a new puppy.”

“How’d you manage?”

“I’ve been around MAJORS all my life. Also Summer pummelled most of them.” Randalf said nonchalantly. “It was quite the sight. Her first daughter put up the biggest fight.”

“Sorry to change the subject but do you have a plan here?” Izzellah asked as she followed Randalf through the brush.

“No.” Randalf admitted. “I’m kind of just playing this by ear. School gets out in a few hours. By then the students will be gone and I can call out to Summer. She’ll be pissed but at least I won’t have given half the student body a free show.”

“That’s it? Hiding in the bushes like a frightened squirrel?”

“I’m open to suggestions.”

“Talk to your wife maybe?”

“Oh no can’t do that.” Randalf replied instantly. “Everything’s a power struggle with MAJORS. I stood up to her on this. If I back out know I look like a baby and she’ll start treating me like one.”

“I didn’t get that impression from the show.”

“It’s not so simple.” Randalf informed. “Summer’s great. She….she really is, she’s kind and brave, and doesn’t take crap from anyone…. and well, I want her to think the same of me.”

“I suppose I can understand that.” Izzellah nodded. “In a very childish way. I’m in.”

“What?” Randalf raised an eyebrow.

“I said I’m in. We’ll show Summer!” Izzellah chirped. “I have a free hour anyway let’s go for it.”


 


 



Darren picked himself up off the ground after being completely rolled by what must have been a runaway train.

“Damn.” Said Roland Bishop one of the teams starting line men. “You got sacked boy! We need to get that bitch on the team.”

“Fuck off!” Darren seethed slugging him once in the face.

“Don’t get pissy at me because your day’s been shit.” Roland said with a shove.

Darren clenched his fist ready to scrap but then he let go. Normally this was more than enough excuse for a fight, but he wasn’t in the mood. Nothing seemed to matter lately, not since he’d blown it in front of the minor girl. Izzellah Ivory. Fuck, Braxton would never pay enough for putting his hands on her and screwing him over like that. He had to find away back in her radar.

That’s when fate seemed to align. He spotted them out the corner of his eye. Two small people huddled next to a bush. He had a second chance.


 


 



“It’s a good thing you lost all that weight.” Izzellah commented as she watched Randalf just barely squeeze into her pants. He was taller than her and a hint more built making the already tight jeans look like nearly painted on shorts, but they were still better than the speedo by a large margin.

“But now you have no pants.”

“I’m not fleeing my wife, and also I’m a girl. We don’t have to wear pants.” Izzellah pulled down the hem of her long sleeve button up top so that it went down  past her waist and to the top of her thighs. She was thankful she chose to wear long socks today. Her knee highs, plus her top, plus her uniform jacket and she could pass for respectable if slightly risque. She was banking on the hope that most people wouldn’t pay much attention to the details of a minor’s attire.

“This makes things easier, but we still need to keep our heads down.” Randalf said. “Summer and I are bonded very often. It won’t be hard for her to find me.”

“What can she like track you or something?” Izzellah scoffed.

“Precisely.” Randalf revealed completely serious. “She’s a tier 2. We’ve bonded multiple times. Even though I’m blocking my thoughts and emotions she’s too familiar with my wavelength. You do anything enough times and you build an affinity for it. She’s probably headed back in this direction right now.”

“Can all MAJORS do that?” Izzellah was even more worried about Mei’s game now. Her mind had been an open book so far. Who knows how many MAJORS had picked up on her. She’s been near Brenda twice now! Is that how she’d found them all at the library?

“I don’t know.” Randalf admitted. “Summer’s’ not special in anyway when it comes ot bonding so it’s fair to assume. But fear not madam!” Randalf raised a pointed finger. “I’ve spent two years on this campus! I know a few cheeky hiding spots. There’s absolutely nothing to worry ab-OOOUT!” Randalf yelped.

Izzellah looked up to see her new minor friend lifted up by the belt loop of her pants in the grasp of none other than Darren the Winton in Winton Heights Winton.

“How’s it going princess?” He smiled and winked down at her.

“Darren!” Izzellah shrieked. “Put him down.” She jumped up to reach but he lifted up the minor out of her reach with his advantage in size and strength.

“In a minute.” He mused. “All though you are pretty cute when you’re all flustered. Nice outfit by the way.”

He looked over the minor dangling in the air by nothing but a finger and a strap of fabric.

“Randalf Bradbury.” he smirked as the tiny flailed in the air. “I think I just ran into your sugar mommy.”

“And got knocked on your ass.” Roland added. He was an equally intimidating football player, more heavy than Darren with a completely shaved head and light beard. He looked Hawaiian.

“Shut up.” Darren tossed Randalf back to his friend who took him in a bear hug. “So I was thinking. I never got the chance to invite you out to another lunch.”

“Holding my friend hostage isn’t the way to ask me out.” Izzellah stated flatly.

“Relax. He likes it.” He pointed toward Randalf who was visibly struggling. “You minors enjoy the whole lift and carry thing.”

As if to make his point  he lifted Izzellah up herself.

“You’re really fucking up today Darren.” Izzellah squirmed in his grip.

“Don’t fight it babe. I’ll show you a good time.”

“By forcing yourself on me?”

“By being proactive.” He justified. “I know minors like to be chased.”

“I don’t think you’re qualified to know what minors like.” Izzellah hissed.

“And now you’re playing hard to get.” He said as if it validated his opinion. Both minors found themselves hauled off, completely at the mercy of MAJORS.



It dawned on Izzellah Ivory that up until this moment her experience with MAJORS had been watered down. She thought being kidnapped by Rebecca was bad, she thought being violated by Brenda had been invasive, she thought the casual way Sabrina had hauled her around was obnoxious...she had no idea. Lisa had warned her that MAJORS liked to share minors. So she was passed around like a toy between boy and girl alike. An entourage had formed on the bleachers when Darren had been spotted with not one but two minors. She’d been prodded, groped, squeezed, nuzzled, and embarrassed all while not wearing pants which only encouraged the MAJORS excited fondling. Randalf wasn’t immune to the extra attention either. They seemed to make a game out of who could get a rise out of him. There was also bottles being passed around as freely as she was. It didn’t take a genius to guess what it was.

More often than not she found herself with Darren. It was his show and there was a hierarch forming that he was at the top of. Izzellah found it was an intricate and contradictory game of social cues and intermingling. The men were only allowed to look at her, she was apparently claimed by Darren. The girls could have at her as much as they wanted. Izzellah immediately suspected it was Darren’s attempt to seduce them.

It was invasive, humiliating, dehumanizing. Inside Izzellah was screaming  as she was passed back and forth like a cheap toy. She was passed to a short haired blonde girl.

“You’re so cute.” The girl gasped. She leaned down and nibbled at Izzellah’s neck. The minor felt a hand on her chest as the MAJOR girl pecked as her. Then she felt a finger go under her shirt and tease at her nipple over her bra.

“Stop.” izzellah sighed as she fought this tipsy MAJORS lustful grasp.

“You like that, buttercup?” The MAJOR girl whispered. “You’d look so adorable between my legs. Me and Darren would have you begging for more. You’d like that right?”

Her face was pressed into two warm caramel colored globes. A pert pink nipple entered her mouth.

“A perfect fit.” She heard in a breathy voice that sent a tingle down her spine. She felt lips peck at hers and suck at her tongue. “You taste exquisite.”

Then she was snatched away again by someone else. The hands were larger, rougher, stronger. It was a boy this time. She felt a hand scrape her thigh.

“No!” she shrieked. Why was this happening to her?!

“Careful!” Darren warned. “Remember who’s girl she is.”

Randalf had virtually the opposite possible. A couple of cheerleaders had claimed him were unwilling to hand him over. Her pants had been shredded within minutes and his shirt was soon to follow. He seemed surreally calm about it. Every time they overlapped each other in the frenzy of MAJOR hands, his eyes were closed. Izzellah guessed he was trying to zone out experience. Hopefully what he said about Summer was true and she’d sniff him out soon and rescue them both. She could only watched as he was debased and teased with seductive stroking and kissing. A young man even kissed him full on the lips. Izzellah was taken aback by how free these sexual charged exchanges were getting. It was almost like they weren’t even people but objects to used as focal points for the potent teenage MAJOR lust. Izzellah just wanted it to end.

She found herself on Darren’s lap. He pulled her close and she found her hand on his chest. It was felt firm underneath her fingers and Izzellah knew she might have enjoyed it under different circumstances. Darren was proving to be an ass the more time she spent with him but he was an attractive one. Part of her hated that she still recognized that.

“Enjoying yourself?” He smiled at her then took a swig from the bottle. Izzellah could smell the alcohol. The drink was clear. Vodka maybe.

“No.” She seethed. “You need to stop this Darren the Wintion in Winton Heights Winton! I hope you don’t expect to get away with this.”

“You just need to loosen up a little.” He took the bottle and pressed it toward her lips before she could react. “Try some.”

A stream of burning liquid found its way down her throat and she gagged as she swallowed. Suddenly a warm rush filled her head and she felt off balance. She coughed at if felt like breathing fire. Whatever they were drinking was strong, possibly not even safe for minor consumption considering how dizzy she felt from just one swig. She felt something on her leg as swatted at it. Then she felt his lips. They pressed and enveloped hers in passion. They were hungry and desperate. His gin soaked tongue collapsed on top of hers and pressed it down against the bottom of her mouth so that it could intrude and gag her esophagus. She tried to bite down but her mouth was opened to wide. She screamed into his mouth in horror and disgust. He tasted like salt and beer. His tongue scraping the lining of her mouth and setting her throat ablaze. Instead of reading her howling resistance as what it was it only seemed to further increase his want. She actually felt him moan into her. When the kiss finally separated she was panting. Sweat and tears ran down her face.

“How was that?” He said with a proud, teeth glinting smile.

Izzellah slapped him. Hard. It didn’t even register.

“She’s feisty!” Darren hooted and the rest of his entourage laughed with him.

“You got what you wanted!” Izzellah cried. “Just let me go!”

In response he poured another mouthful of alcohol into her. Her vision instantly blurred and it felt like the temperature rose another ten degrees. Suddenly her shirt felt too tight. She felt a slender hand reach her from behind and pop open the front buttons revealing her black brassiere. She slapped at the hands as the kneaded the soft flesh of her chest. In response they gripped her hands in their larger ones and forced her to fondle herself.

“That’s so hot babe.” Darren said in an intoxicated slur.

“I think she’s loosening up.” Came the soft voice of the short haired blonde. “Let’s take her to my place tonight. We can spoil her together. You’d enjoy it buttercup.” Lips hit her neck and started sucking. “You can stay the night. You’ll be my lovely little princess.”

Izzellah panicked. She didn’t want to be trapped for a night with Darren and this mystery girl. To be used! To be more violated then she already was. She turned to try and strike the short haired blonde but underestimated her reach. She overextended and fell, or at least that’s what it felt like.

“Careful, princess.” She heard but the voice sounded muffled like someone was speaking through a bad phone.

She rose up and fell forward. She stumbled to keep her footing and looked down. It seemed like a mile’s long drop to the ground. She yelped as a sudden sense of vertigo took her.  

“Darren?” She looked for him. She needed a stable fixture to hold onto. She saw a face, or was it two faces. Holy shit she was a lightweight. Two sips and she’d already….what was she doing again? Waiting for her father. Where was he? She needed him to protect her!

“Papa?!” She squeaked. He would sort this out. There was a mixup. She’d done something wrong. Who were all these people?

“You okay?”

“Get off me!” izzellah screamed and pushed hard against whatever was holding her. She fell for real this time. She knew because she actually hit the ground, her knee scraping against the grass field under the bleachers.

“How much did you give her?” she heard in another voice.

“Should we bond her?” The breathy voice suggested. “That would probably sober her up.”

“No!” she heard but didn’t know if it was her own voice or someone else’s. She should find Randalf. They were supposed to be hiding from his wife. That had sounded like so much fun at first. What went wrong?

“Papa!? Randalf!? Sabrina!?” She screamed, or at least she wanted to. Her throat hurt to much.

“I’m coming.” said a voice in her head. Who was that?  

“Hey, girlfriend.” She heard. “You finally decide to cut loose a little?” Izzellah fell over and saw darkness.



“Girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend.”

“Izzellah Ivory!”

“Wake up!”

*Slap*

“Geez, LIsa! What the fuck!?” Izzellah jolted upward and found herself in someone’s arms. Darren’s. She looked him over and he was passed out. All of them were. Every MAJOR was napping on the bleachers in the afternoon sun.

“What happened?” she said groggy.

“You decided to party with MAJORS and got shitfaced.” Lisa chuckled. “I suggest pacing yourself next time!”

“I didn’t party with them. Me and-Randalf!” Izzellah jumped up to look for him.

“I’m fine.” she heard. The almost nude minor was standing next to Lisa. His shirt was missing a sleeve and had three separate rips in it. Her pants were gone.

“What happened?” Izzellah asked. She rubbed her temples. Everything still felt off. Like the world was at a slant.

“I bonded them.”

“WE bonded them.” Randalf clarified.

“I bonded them.” Lisa reaffirmed. “You whined about betraying your Summer Ray and bonded like two.”

“Well.” Randalf  huffed.

“You guys did this?”

“It wasn’t easy.” Lisa said. Izzellah looked her up and down. Her clothes were wrinkled, her cheeks were flush, and her eyes were bloodshot. She was still smiling regardless.

“Thank you.” She fell into Lisa’s arms. “I can’t believe you did this!”

“We’re just lucky they were already buzzed when I got here.” She said. “But we need to move. They’ll be waking up anytime now.”

Izzellah got to her feet. She was still tipsy but she could walk. They made their way off the field.

“How?” Izzellah was dumbfounded at how Lisa could possibly get over those drunk gorillas.

“Suggestion remember.” She grinned. “I’ve partied a lot, girlfriend.”

“I know.”

“No I mean a LOT!” she bragged. “I’m a senior here. I’m older than Darren and his little troop. That was nothing compared to some of the parties I’ve been to.”

Izzellah looked back at the group of over half a dozen MAJORs. She knew Lisa was putting up a brave front, but still it was impressive. A minor had actually bested a MAJOR.


Suddenly a figure game rushing toward their group next to the bleachers.

“Izzellah Ivory.” Mei Matsumoto. “Are you in need of assistance?”

“What?” Izzellah stumbled over onto Randalf. What was Mei even doing here?

“You look unwell.” She noted.

“We’re handling it.” Lisa growled. “I think she’s had enough of you biggies for today.”

“If you’ll excuse me.” Mei pushed past Lisa and picked Izzellah up. “She shouldn’t be walking. That’s clear enough.”

“Mei you don’t.”

“You’ve been accosted Izzellah Ivory.” She cut off. “It’s the least I can do for not being there to aid you.”

“What are you talking about?” Izzellah groaned. “Of course you wouldn’t-”

They walked for a while putting as much distance between them and the field as the could. In her half drunken haze Izzellah had no idea where they were going so she asked.

“Minor classroom.” Lisa said. “We’ll be fine there.”

They all heard a quick, loud, pounding noise coming down the hall.

“Randy!” they heard in a boisterous bellow. The pounding increased as a woman came into sight. Summer Ray Bradbury. She scooped Randalf up into her arms and held him tight. “I heard your call baby!” She cooed. “What happened!?”

“Where were you?!” Randalf squeezed his wife possessively.

“On the other side of the campus you blockhead!” She kissed him. “If you hadn’t been hidin from me I might a found you sooner!”

She looked him up and down. She saw his torn shirt and shallow scratches on his chest and back. He also had a couple of hickeys on his neck.

“Who did this to you?!” she growled through gritted teeth.

“Summer don’t.” Randalf rubbed his wife’s shoulders in an attempt to calm her down.

“Who!?” She repeated louder.

“It was my fault!” Izzellah spoke up. She turned toward Summer from her position in Mei’s grasp. “He got wrapped up in a mess because of people that knew me.”

Summer seemed to calm down as Izzellah explained what happened.

“Kids.” she sighed. “This isn’t on you. It’s important you understand that. Those kids shouldn’t have come near either of you. This can’t be allowed to slide.” Summer took off in a strong gait.

“Follow.” she ordered.


 


 


Izzellah had only seen her father truly angry once. It was years ago when her mother was still alive. One of his four brothers had made an obscene pass at her. Her mother had shaken it off with a smile. He would always side with her. If she wasn’t angry, he could let it go. Until Izzellah had noticed the hand shaped bruise on her mother’s leg. When she told her father like all a good child should, well it didn’t end well. No one was allowed to hurt his family. It had been a decade since then and things were still tense with uncle Jose.

Izzellah was getting flashbacks to that day as she heard the intense roars and bellows that literally rattled the door hinges of principal Gladston’s office. She realized that in all her life he’d never once yelled at her. Not even when her mother had passed had he ever stopped trying to smile. She’d done bad things when she was small, made mistakes, and earned scoldings, but almost never had she even heard his voice deepen until now. It sounded like the voice of god.

“What kind of school are you running!” She heard in a country accent. Randalf winced as his wife’s intensity refused to be underestimated. There was a smash and a sound a breaking glass.

“So he gets away with sexual harassment, possibly assault, intoxicating a minor, against her will, because his family owns the school!?”

The wall shook and a large dent protruded from it.

“Wow!” Lisa giggled. “They’re really ripping him a new one.”

“As they should!” Said her mother. Linda had shown up within minutes of Summer reporting the incident to the principal. She cradled her daughter close and ran her fingers through Lisa’s hair. She insisted on Izzellah staying within arms length as well and the minor obliged by leaning against her and appreciating her motherly warmth. Randalf sat on her other side choosing to recline in an easy chair. He was finally covered in one of Summer’s shirts that was comically large on his body. “I only wish Rich were here. He’d be in there raising all kinds of hell!”

“At your service hon.” Came a voice. Izzellah recognized the tall dark haired man with a moustache. He’d sat in on a few of her minor classes. He had the cream colored abs man at his side. She’d bumped into him at the gym. There was another woman there. She was shorter with honey colored hair. She was wearing an elegant dress and diamond earrings. She was too old to be Lisa’s sister. Izzellah didn’t know who this woman was. She looked at the minors and sighed. She waved and Izzellah noticed a fancy ring on her right finger.  

“Shall we, Mr. Watermiene?” She ushered toward the door. He opened it for her and they both entered. The yelling only increased.

“Holy shit!” Lisa exclaimed.

“You shouldn’t swear sweety.” her mother chastised.

“What?”

“That’s Abigail Winton.” Randalf said. “Darren’s older sister.”

“As in a Winton in Winton heights Winton?”

“Pffft, Yeah!” Lisa laughed. “If she showed up then this is a big deal. Darren’s so boned! People are gonna talk about this.”  

“It’s not funny.” Romeo said. “You could’ve gotten hurt.”

Her mom cuddled her a little tighter.

“Oh please!” Lisa whined. “We were fine. The situation was handled. You wouldn’t be freaking out if we were MAJORS. They were just partying a little too hard.”

“You should not dismiss this so casually, Lisa Watermiene.” Mei said. She was sitting in a chair right across from Izzellah.

“What are you even still doing here?” Lisa questioned. “You’re not even involved.”

“I simply wish to ensure the safety of Ms. Ivory.”

“And suck up to her dad!” Lisa noted. “Make it seem like you helped when you just showed up at the end. Highly suspicious. Your timing was very convenient. We’re fucking on to you Mei.”

“Swearing, Lisa.” Linda warned again.

“I also have to testify what I witnessed.” Mei added. “That it was indeed Darren Winton and his friends who were responsible.”

“Because they don’t trust the word of a minor?” Izzellah asked.

“We might be confused.” Lisa teased. “Who knows what happened?” she wiggled and waved her fingers and made an attempt to cross her eyes.

“Mei’s word will help if this gets too serious.” Randalf noted. “It’s good to have all your bases covered.”

“I’m sorry.” Izzellah apologized. “Because of me Randalf got molested and Lisa had to compromise herself! I can’t-”

“Nonsense!” Lisa grinned. “I’ve had wilder nights!”

“LIsa!” Linda gasped. “I’m so happy you don’t have a boyfriend anymore! You’re supposed to be watching her Romeo!”

“How is this my fault?” he mewled. “She’s the one who runs off with the first good looking guy! I can’t make her not be a whore!”

“Don’t call your sister a whore!” Linda snapped.

“Here we go.” Lisa groaned.

Suddenly the two MAJOR Watermiene’s were shouting at each other over Lisa’s activities. It was brief but intense.

“You’re grounded mister!” Linda said with finality.

“For what?!” Romeo shouted.

“For being a smartass and neglecting your sister!”

“She doesn’t listen to me!?” he whined. “This isn’t fair.”

“Mom!” Lisa. “You can’t punish Roro when I’m the one who ditches him.”

“Yes I can.” Linda huffed. “It’s not that hard to control you dear. You’re little. My little miracle.”

“Ugh.” Lisa groaned.

The door open and Ignacio was the first one out. Rich and Summer soon followed. He went to his daughter.

“You want me to carry you or?”

“I can walk papa.” She assured. “What happened.”

“Not enough.” spat Summer.

“That Winton boy is getting suspended and so are his friends.” her papa informed.

“And cut from the team for the rest of the season.” Rich added.

“Not nearly enough!” Summer seethed. “Fucking wealthy assholes. Think they can do anything! He should be expelled!”

“They do own the school babe.” Randalf said. “It would look bad to kick out a student whose name is on the building.”

“Bah!” Summer seethed. “The Winton’s think they’re hot shit, because they own half this town. Well the Bradbury’s aren’t a family to mess with!”

“Thank you for helping my daughter.” Ignacio said. “She’s very lucky to have made some good friends like you.”

“It is an honor.” Mei said standing up. “You have a wonderful daughter. She is very special to me.” Mei bowed to Ignacio.

“Ummm okay?” Ignacio tried his best to bow back. “Thank you for helping and getting my daughter to safety.”

“I didn’t do much.” Mei revealed.

“I’m sure you did your part.” he smiled.

“Kiss ass.” Lisa taunted.

“Mei Matsumoto.” Gladston called. “We’d like to see you for a moment. Get some clarity on this mess.” Mei dismissed herself and went into the office.

“Do we need to stick around.” izzellah asked. “Tell our side of the story.”

“Later.” Her father said. “Everyone thinks it’s best you guys get some rest.”

“Well it’s been good meeting you Iggy!” Summer howled. She smacked her papa hard on the back and he actually flinched. “I tell you it’s refreshing to see a man with some fire!”

Randalf’s face reddened at his wife complimenting another man. He turned his head to hide it.

“Oh don’t you even start!” Summer hauled her lover up to her and gave him a hard kiss. “You know you’re the only man for me Randy!” Summer extended a hand to Ignacio and gave it a hard shake. “We’d love to have you out sir! You gotta girl?”

“Yes.” Ignacio grinned bashful. He ran his hand through his hair.

“Great! We’ll hit the town! Do drinks! Double date! I insist.” She reached into her shorts pocket and handed him a card. “Give us a call. We’ve been looking for another couple to hang out with.”

“Summer!”

“I don’t want to hear it Randy!” she said. “You can’t be shy forever.”

“You don’t ask out a complete stranger!” he said. “It’s not polite.”

“We ain’t strangers.” She informed. “Not after the shitstorm we raised in there.” She laughed.

“I’ll think about it?” Ignacio tried.

“Don’t keep us waitin boy.” Summer said before walking off. “And do consider the carpool program. Might help prevent mess like this in the future.”

“Well.” Ignacio whistled and then tossed the card over his shoulder.

“Papa!”

“What?!” he griped. “I don’t know that woman!”

“It’s rude.”

“She called me “boy”. I’m a fifty year old man, kiddo!”

Izzellah picked up the card even though she still had her own. She’d save them even if her papa wasn’t interested. She wanted to talk to Randalf some more. She had questions about his life she didn’t get to ask because of what happened. She’d like to see what his school life was like. A minor going to college was a big deal.

The Ivorys and the Watermienes were parked right next to each other which meant they walked side by side to the parking lot.

“So how was work today?” Izzellah.

“It was fun!” Ignacio said. “But-”

“NOPE!” Izzellah cut off.

“Huh?”

“NOPE!” She said again. “I know exactly what you’re about to say.”

“Oh do you?” He raised an eyebrow.

“You’re gonna drop your new project because of what happened today. I won’t allow it.”

“You won’t allow it will you?” He smirked. “Well lucky for me I’m the actual parent here.”

“No!” Izzellah insisted. “You like this project. I can tell. I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself.”

‘I can’t take that risk, Izzy. Not with you.”

“But-”

“Umm excuse me.” Linda said. “I don’t mean to intrude but I have an idea that might work.” she smiled.

“I’m listening.” Ignacio replied.

“She can ride with us!” Linda offered. “I pick Lisa up everyday when her minor class is out. I can easily add Izzellah too. You can pick her up from our house after school.”

“Mom don’t bother her with this.” Lisa said.

“We already have a playdate set.” Linda continued ignoring her daughter. “Just give it a try.”

“You okay with this Izzy.” Ignacio asked as he lifted his daughter into the passenger seat of his pickup. It was fitted with a special minor seat for safety.

“If it keeps you from quitting the hospital contract then sure.” Izzellah relented. She would try it. If that didn’t work then maybe carpooling would.

“Dynamite!” Linda exclaimed. “I’m so excited. Lisa aren’t you excited!? You get to spend more time with your friend.”

“You’re the worst.” Lisa squinted.


 


 


Randalf was mute. Rendered solemn and morose from the day’s event. Summer knew why, but she wouldn’t say anything until he decided to speak on it. Instead she chose to lift his spirits by squeezing into her best night. It was low cut, deep red satin and silk. The hem was just at the edge of her panty line and there were translucent sections so you could clearly see her toned stomach and lingerie, or more accurately lack of it. She was going braless tonight. Not just to catch Randalf’s eyes, but she’d been moving all day and sometimes the girls had to breath. She checked her reflection, they were still soft and perky, full and beautiful. Not bad for a ninety-five year old grandmother if she felt like bragging. She knew part of it was just her MAJOR makeup, but she also took care of herself. Most of her kind decided to coast when they were nearing a century and it did show. The perfect physique could and would deteriorate with  enough time, like everything did. Muscle could turn to flab, abs into a belly even if it was a small one, love handles could sneak up on you. Not for her though. She wanted another hundred years, with Randalf she hoped.

She crawled on the bed letting him get a good view of her deep cleavage. Having multiple kids had it’s advantages. She stalked up the mattress like a lioness and she’d already noticed his eyes on her. He turned his head to hide it, but she knew she already had him. Good. Normally this was where she’d lean in for a kiss as she was the most dominant in bed, but she elected to squirm under the covers next to him and tease his leg a little with her foot. She wouldn’t push today. She’d already given him a reprieve on her threat. He’d been through enough and she wanted that to be fun for both of them. He intertwined his legs with her and leaned into her side. She brought his face to her breast and slowly dragged him upward until he was resting on top of her.

‘I was useless today.” he sighed.

She didn’t say anything knowing he would continue.

“I was older than all of them. The adult. I should’ve had control. I should’ve.”

“You should’ve called me earlier.” Summer said softly as she began stroking his body.

“I’m a man Summer!” He snapped. “I should be able to handle a group of rowdy teens. I should be able to protect other minors. If I can’t then I’m just as bad as the rest of my kind.”

“And I’m your wife.” Summer argued. “I’m supposed to be able to protect YOU. I failed in that as well. I-I should’ve recognized how uncomfortable I was making you today. If I hadn’t alienated you.”

“I was just being selfish, juvenile.” Randalf said. “I should’ve just manned up. I can’t preach about taking care of myself or standing up to teens if I’m afraid to show my body in a public pool.”

“So I guess we both messed up today.” Summer said.

“So what? We’re both idiots? That’s not a great thought to end the day on.”

“Well I still have you in bed.” Summer grinned. “That’s a win for me! Plus you met some minors.”

“High schoolers.” Randalf groaned. He was still only twenty-two but it did feel a little strange associating with people who couldn’t drink. He hadn’t made any real friends at Winton and even though Summer’s friends were good people they were decades older than him.

“How are you of all people whining about a couple year age difference?” Summer teased. She gave her hubby a squeeze and he leaned up to kiss her nose.

“I don’t see your point. You’re barely a day over twenty.” he said.

“Sweet talk won’t get you any action tonight.” Summer giggled as she reciprocated his pecks. His tiny lips sent little tingles through her neck.

“Then why are you dressed so...salaciously?” he mewed. Summer saw a hint of innocence in his pale blue eyes. Her sweetie would actually believe she’d dress like this and not want to fuck? That alone was worth everything, taking the risk to audition, putting up with being vilified in that asinine show, the stares she sometimes got, the whispers she still heard in her own home, her children, her daughter. It was all worth it. She’d found her one. Possibly her last one. She kissed him and felt his bulge press against her. She dragged him with her underneath the covers. She would lift his spirits today, and other things.

 

End Notes:

Hrmmm...interesting. Well here's some art. 

So commentor 4ft9 asked for some Sabrina and some Izzy so first some loose sketch of Sabrina:

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Sabrina-sketch-735517693

Not final at all. Still needs work. That dress is close to what I imagine she was wearing in the week/END chapter. 

And here's a special drawing of bunny Izzy in color!:

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/In-her-own-world-735518543

She's as embarassed of her appearance as I am of my coloring job. 

I'm starting to feel I've drawn to many women lately so Thomas or even Alejandro might be on the drawing block. I also still have to work on Ebon from "Pay it Forward" so I have a few things I can work on. 

 Did this chapter not work for you? Was it the best one yet? Let me know. Leave a comment or something maybe.

See ya. 

 

Chapter 14: HALF/day by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hello folks. I know it's been a little while. I'll explain in the end note. You should also know I made some edits to the last chapter thanks to a bit of feedback. It's a little steamier now and possible a bit more tragic because of it. The additions are around the interaction with Darren if you just want to read the new bits. Let me know if it works. 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 14: HALF/day


Izzellah’s hands were in the grasp of a much larger pair. Pale, eager fingers guided her smaller digits to intertwine her whisk and moved her wrist in a atypical motion.

“It’s important whisk quickly but softly.” Mabel instructed. She continued to aid Izzellah in her efforts to make homemade whipped cream. “You want to create little bubbles. That’s what makes it feel light and fluffy. Be careful not to overmix or you end up with butter.”

Izzellah continued to rotate her arm with Mabel’s guidance until she could feel her muscles start to ache in frustration at her.

“Couldn’t we use an electric mixer?” She asked in annoyance. She didn’t have to look up from her work to hear the mechanical buzz and whirling metal slosh about many bowls of cream and sugar.

“We’re all out.” Mabel shrugged. “Besides as my special helper you have to set the example.” She spoke a little louder. “There won’t always be appliances around, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still make a delicious treat with a little patience and elbow grease!”

Izzellah heard the murmurs and looked up from her bowl momentarily to see the rest of her minor class looking at her before going back to their work. They were in the school’s kitchen each standing at either side of a shortened minor table. Each had a MAJOR hovering over them as they worked. Mei was working with her brother, Peter was partnered with Riri, and because she was Mabel’s “special assistant” Sabrina was with Lisa while her mother opted out.

“And what kind of uses are there for whipped cream?!” Christine asked overly excited! The MAJOR teacher was wearing an apron that said “Vegan” on it with the definition that she was a mass murderer of fruits and vegetables. She worked right alongside the class and chaperoned Mabel’s cooking lesson.

“Well whipped cream is usually used in desserts as a topping for its sweet flavor and smooth texture. For example today we will be using it in a special drink.” Mabel came back to the raised MAJOR table where Izzellah was and retrieved a plastic grocery bag. Inside was a dark brown box. She opened it up and brandished a full sized Hershey bar. “Homemade hot chocolate!” She beamed.

The minors in class clapped and some even laughed in delight at Mabel’s little announcement. Izzellah had to choke down an audible groan. Her kind were too easily impressed. Was making hot chocolate really something to be excited about? She did so at home all the time. She was initially excited about the cooking portion of her minor class. She wanted to learn important living skills, but it was underwhelming. Instead of learning how to fillet a fish, or cut up a chicken, she was learning how to use a stove to boil water, and whip cream.

Mabel came back to her and took the bowl to continue whipping. She stirred it tight and fast and almost like magic the cream fluffed up into a thick whip.

“Can you pass around these bars, assistant? Two for each group.” She smiled and Izzellah wasn’t annoyed at the request. She jumped down from the stepstool she was on with and armful of bars as Mabel instructed the class on how to properly measure out the milk and turn on the electric stoves. The minors fiddled with the knobs as their MAJORS placed the pots on the eye. That was too dangerous for a minor after all. Izzellah made a round handing off the bars of chocolate.

“Can’t we do something else?” She asked Mabel upon  her return.

“Baby steps.” Mabel said.

“But this is so useless!” Izzy snapped.

The murmurs halted as everyone looked at her.

“Well not everyone is advanced as you.” Mabel said loud enough for everyone to here. “You have to give them time to catch up to your awesomeness.” She laughed and the rest of the class laughed with her and continued.

Izzellah caught herself and felt Mabel’s hand on her shoulder. She dragged her close.

“What was that about?” she asked.

“Sorry.” Izzellah cringed at her outburst. She didn’t know where that came from. “It’s just frustrating to be treated like a kid.”

Mabel closed her eyes and nodded in a knowing fashion. She picked Izzy up.

“Hey don’t-”
“Look.” Mabel said as she placed Izzy on her shoulders. She walked a circle around the group as the minors went about prepping the hot chocolate. Some were having trouble measuring the proper amount of milk. Peter didn’t even know how much a cup was and filled the pyrex measuring glass to the top. Lisa had burned her hand on the stove. Mei’s brother had turned his chocolate bar into a pile of dust and Mei was showing him how to break it into proper chunks for melting, another was crying because he had spilt some milk on the floor.

“Having fun?” Sabrina sneered as Mabel lingered next to hear, unable to hold herself back from bragging.

“You have no idea.” She taunted as she stroked on of Izzellah’s legs.

“Watch the hands!” Izzy said as she slapped her MAJOR pack mule on the cheek.

Mabel laughed it off as they made their way back to their station.

“You see it don’t you?” Mabel placed her back down.

“They don’t know what they’re doing.” Izzellah answered. It should’ve been obvious. How many minors actually cooked for themselves. Some of them didn’t know math so measuring something was a trial, and many were probably outright afraid of the stove. She remembered being scared of her own kitchen until her mother had taught her. At one point she couldn’t even hold a steak knife.

“It takes time.” Mabel said. “No one becomes an expert overnight.”

“It’s not just cooking.” Izzellah said. She broke the chocolate into chunks and placed them into the pot with a pat of butter to simmer. She added a bit of sugar and a cinnamon stick. “It’s everything. I feel like I’m not doing anything.” She stirred the pot as the chocolate melted into syrup. She tasted it and added the milk.

“Is this because of what happened the other day?” Mabel asked with expert intuition. She seemed more mature somehow. Not the overly energetic brat she had come to expect.

“Sabrina told you.” Izzellah sighed.

“You got a Winton suspended. The whole school knows.” Mabel informed.

“Great.”

“Darren is an asshole.” Mabel tasted the chocolate milk as it began to steam. She shrugged and went to a cabinet to grab a handful of different things. She poured them in an stirred and tasted. “He never should have tried anything. Never should’ve have touched you.”

Izzellah didn’t say anything.

‘You just need more confidence.” Mabel informed. She tasted drink after her additions and nodded. She dipped her spoon in again and offered some to Izzellah. It tasted richer, slightly thicker, and with just a hint of spiciness. “I think you just need more confidence.”

“Easy for you to say.” Izzellah griped. “You’re a MAJOR.”

“Not really.” Mabel said. “My sister is a tier 3. In a lot of ways it’s like living with my own MAJOR. It makes you feel inadequate.”

“I don’t think it’s the same.” Izzellah said. “.....How did you deal with it?”

“I learned a skill.” Mabel beamed. “Cooking, fighting, things she can’t do even if she an fry my mind with a thought.”

“Can she do that?!” Izzellah shuddered.

“Don’t know.” Mabel shrugged. “I’ve heard things, but honestly Bren’s kind of a pussy so she hasn’t really tried to do anything.” Mabel flexed an arm. “That’s why I’ve been building up these puppies.”

“I thought you just liked fighting Sabrina.”

“That too!” She smiled and flexed her other arm.

“You’re just showing off now!” Izzellah laughed as Mabel showcased her budding musculature.

“It made you laugh didn’t it?” Mabel noted. “You should try it.”

“Try what?”
“Working out, learn a self defense class. I can help you!”

“Of course you could.” izzellah rolled her eyes. “What good is learning to fight when anyone who wants me can just have me. Knowing kung fu won’t save me from someone twice my size with ten times my strength.”

“Maybe not, but I think knowing how to properly kick Darren in the balls might have helped you a bit.”

Izzellah scrunched her head in consideration when she heard a shout. One of the students had the stove up too high and their chocolate boiled over. Mabel immediately went to their aid. She was nice, surprisingly gentle, she gave the minor clear instructions and positive reinforcement. The MAJOR made eye contact with her and smiled warmly. It was so bright and welcoming, it reminded her of..Izzellah shook her head. She could feel the blush on her face. What was she thinking, getting all misty eyed over Mabel!? She saw the redhead exchange shots and jabs with Sabrina who tasting her own hot cocoa and came back to her senses. Inevitably she was dragged over to see whose was better.


“Let’s all thank our special guest teacher Mabel Hawthorne.” Christine announced. She ended her statement with a quick sip of her own soy cocoa from a metal thermos. Each student was gifted one to take home their own beverages and one of Christine’s customary baked treats. Today it was mini cupcakes.

“Thank you!” Most of the minors said and gave an applause at Mabel’s excellent lesson. Even Izzellah found herself raising her own thermos in a makeshift toast.

“Impeccable skills. Ms. Hawthorne.” Christine complimented. “I would love if you could hold weekly seminars.”

“Really?!” Mabel squealed.

“Yes!” Christine said taking her hands. They both bounced up and down in a fervor of their own shared excitement. “I try these cooking classes every few months and so far no one had had such a good relationship with my students! You teach without talking down to them. Something tells me you really get it.”

“I’m just doing my best.” Mabel blushed. “I figure everyone deserves to know how to feed themselves.”

“Exactly!” Christine affirmed. “Everyone deserves knowledge.” They hugged and Mabel looked over Christine’s shoulder at Sabrina with the biggest shit eating grin Izzellah had ever seen. Sabrina didn’t stare daggers but lazer beams of pure hatred at her friend and rival.

“One more thing class.” Christine reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a clear plastic case with a disk inside.

Izzellah caught her breath.

“A very special film came in today.” She said. “Next class will be a special extended viewing of Francis Luke Renard’s controversial documentary “the Great Mistake”, so all those who do not wish to participate can leave after the first fifteen minutes of class. Please plan accordingly.”

With that one casual announcement came confirmation. As soon as her Friday class Izzellah would finally learn something about the Dark age. She would finally have solid proof of the downfall of the minors.


 


 


Izzellah walked down the hall flanked on either side by a MAJOR. It was obvious after the incident with Darren all of her friends were being overly cautious. Even Riri and Peter who usually disappeared after minor classes stuck around. It was a little claustrophobic, she was used to her walk with Sabrina and today she didn’t actually need her since the plan was to go home with Lisa. Now there was Mabel, Mei, her brother, Lisa and her mother to add suffocate her in their overprotection.

“So I guess next week we’re gonna find out what happened  to all the minors.” Lisa said.

“Yeah.” Izzellah muttered.

“I thought you were all excited about it.” Sabrina added.

“I’m curious, but the thought of hearing all the fine details about how my race was brought to the brink of extinction isn’t doesn’t feel very pleasant.”

“I’m sure you’ll endure.” Mei said.”The path to knowledge is often mired in the swamp of ugly truths.”

“Such delightful syntax.” Sabrina smarmed.

“It might not be that bad.” Peter said optimistically from his church on Riri’s shoulder. “It’s just a film.”

Izzellah ignored the idiocy of that statement. It wasn’t “just a film”, but he wouldn’t understand. He was deeply ingrained in the status quo of minor society. He was bonded, and had a cute MAJOR to hang on to. Did he even want to learn, to be more than a glorified pet, she wasn’t even sure he knew how to read. Maybe seeing the film would wake him up.

They made it to the front of the school. Izzellah waved goodbye but held Izzellah back by her pants leg. The MAJOR regarded her and Izzellah beckoned her to lean down. She gave Sabrina a hug.

“I know what’s wrong.” Izzellah said.

“Nothing’s-”

“Don’t bother trying to lie. You’ve been more sour than usual.”

“I should’ve waited with you.” Sabrina said. “Then Darren wouldn’t have-”

Izzellah smacked her cheek. “Don’t even try to blame yourself. It’s not your fault that.”

“I failed you!” Sabrina cut off. “Literally the only reason you even hang out with me is because I’m supposed to protect you at school.”

“You don’t actually believe that do you?” Izzellah asked. It was true in a way. On the surface level that was the arrangement, but she had to know the pretext of that had been shattered by now. “You’re my friend, Rodriguez.” Izzellah stated. Izzellah felt the temperature rise under her palms that touched the smooth skin of Sabrina’s face.

“I-I know.” She said. “But a friend wouldn’t let another friend get hurt.”

“I’m fine.” Izzellah insisted.

“So that outburst in class was nothing?” Sabrina asked.

“It was-”

“Come on, girlfriend!” Lisa said yanking away the pair. “You can get all kissy with your bae later!”

“She’s not my-.” Izzellah yelped mid sentence as she was hauled off by the strength of her halfsie friend.

Sabrina waved goodbye as Izzellah was taken away to walk with Lisa and her mom.


 


 


“You are going to love it at my place, Izz.” Lisa beamed. “I’ve got the biggest TV in my room. It’s almost the size of a wall! And my mom will make you anything you want!”

Linda nodded in agreement as she opened the passenger side door for her daughter to climb in.

“Oh! And I have a trampoline in my room!” she boasted. “A full size one, not one of those tiny exercise things.”

“A trampoline?”

“Yes! It’s super fun!” Lisa continued. “And we can dress up in pj’s and watch Amazing Amy!”

Linda helped Izzellah into the backseat as the first step was a little too high to navigate comfortable herself. It was a luxury model that had minor installations built in. She wanted to tell Linda she didn’t need any assistance buckling herself in, but the MAJOR was having too much fun handling a new minor so she decided not to spoil it.

“Oh this is so wonderful.” Linda rasped in that seductively breathy voice she had. Izzellah would swear it was like she was talking and moaning at the same time. Like every moment of every word of every sentence was like a little surprise for her. “I get to spend time with two beautiful, and lovely, little girls today!”

Izzellah instantly wanted to inform the mother Watermiene that talking like that made her sound like a pedophile, but the way she said it sounded so innocent. Just looking into her smiling, dimpled face reminded her of an cherub, she seemed more pure than she was. Linda headed toward the driver’s seat and started the vehicle.

“How about we stop for some food on the way?”
“Yes please?!” Lisa beamed. “I want a milkshake!”

“Now now, Lisa. We have a guest.” Linda chastised. “We should let Izzy choose.”

“McShakey’s on Brooks Ave!” Lisa said quickly.

“Uhhh, Mcshakey’s on Brooks Ave?” Izzellah said half heartedly. She didn’t care where they stopped as she wasn’t really hungry.

“Lisa!”

“She’s the guest mom.” Lisa chirped. “If that’s her choice then am I to argue with her.”


Izzellah had heard of McShakey’s, she’d seen television commercials, but she’d never actually been there. Fast food wasn’t something she normally indulged in almost in spite of her father’s eating habits. She assumed it was a typical fast food chain, but it was actually more of a diner, a diner that specifically catered to minors. Linda walked with both her minor responsibilities in hand. Lisa on the left and her on the right. Izzellah would normally protest such treatment, but not only had she gotten used to being carried, but again Linda’s pure and sincere demeanor proved to be her kryptonite. She was a mother, being held in her strong warm arms made her want to cuddle into her pleasant busum and fall asleep, She felt safe and comforted….and maybe she needed that right now.

When Linda walked in with not one but two minors on each arm all eyes were on her. Izzellah had initially wondered how a restaurant that was built on serving minors was possibly self sustainable with such a limited consumer base, but the answer was simple. MAJORS ate their too, of course. There was actually a substantially long line all the way from the front counter to the door. Linda was allowed to cut right to the front. Well that wasn’t exactly correct, there were two lines, one for regular customers and the other for “VIP” guests. There was only one other group in that line. A young couple of men with a very small boy sitting on of their shoulders.

“Warren! How’s it going today?” Linda asked with the tone of familiarity.

The two men turned around and smiled at her.
“I see Lisa managed to con you into another visit.” One of the men laughed. He seemed slightly older than the other MAJOR who looked more Izzellah’s age. He smiled and waved at her.

“And who is this?” the younger man asked.

“Oh let me introduce you to Izzellah Ivory.” Linda beamed. “She’s Lisa’s best friend!” She cuddled Izzellah into her chest before moving her forward. “Izzy, this is Warren, his younger brother Walter, and his even younger brother, Walker West.”

“Hi.” Izzellah said trying to offer the minimum in basic human courtesy.

“Well isn’t she cute?” the younger brother said. He moved his MAJOR sized finger to touch her and she batted them away.

“Don’t touch me.” Izzellah said.

“Sorry. Walt. She’s shy.” Linda explained.

“I’m not shy.” Izzellah informed. “It’s just rude to try and touch someone you just met.”

“Rude!” The minor boy parroted loudly. He looked very young, possibly not even five years old. This made the oldest West man laugh.

“Shot down.” Lisa taunted. “Can we eat now mom?”

“We’d be happy to seat you right away. Ms. Watermiene.” said a waiter that seemed to appear out of nowhere. “Right this way.”

As the young woman in the snappy vest lead them into the dinner Izzellah couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty at the crowd of people they left. It didn’t seem fair that they got served first.

“We have your seat all set up!” the waiter informed and they were seated in a very nice corner booth. The space closest to the window was raised and when Izzellah sat down next to Lisa she found that not only did the seat recline, it was also heated. Then Linda squeezed in on the lower seat also blocking both of them from leaving. An inherent protective measure.

“Will it be the usual Lisa?” the waiter asked.

“You know it!” She winked “And whatever my girl Izzy wants.”

Izzellah was immediately presented with a menu. McShakey’s as the name implied specialized in different kinds of blended drinks with milk and icecream. They also had an array of different specialty sodas, fruit smoothies, and food such as burgers fries, sandwiches. It seemed they served almost anything a minor could want. Izzellah did however notice a lack of many health conscious options. Truly a minor specific diet.

“Any recommendations.”

“Our special today is the minor mouth melter.” The waiter said. “It’s a plate of mini sliders, yes mini even for one of you guys. An assortment of batter fried chicken bites in a number of sauces of your choosing, with your choice of sides and one of our classic milkshakes.”

“I’ll take it.” Izzellah said. “Can I get the fruit cup as a side, the hawaiian barbecue wings, and I’ll have a mint oreo swirl shake.”

“Right away little miss.” The waiter said. “And I must say it’s nice to have a new customer!”

That comment made Izzellah wonder just how many minors customers came here. They seemed to know Lisa and her family by name and the section they were in seemed like reserved seating placed a distance away from the rest of the diners in a more secluded area separated by an open passage. She looked around and the only other customers were the three brothers.

The food came and it actually looked good. The waitress made a point to bring up that none of the meal was genetically modified. The cooks took the extra time and care to prepare minor sized meals with minor sized ingredients. Izzellah could taste the difference. She’d grown accustomed to eating MAJOR food simply out of convenience. It was easier to just eat off portions of what her father bought, It lasted longer and it was difficult to find minor sized food in stores. Now she might actually ask her papa to take the time to look. Minor food was less intense. MAJOR food, especially produce was often tiring to eat. An apple tasted more like pure essence of apple, super sweet and crisp. Not so with her fruit cup. It was almost a relief to eat.

“So what do you think girl?” Lisa asked as she shoved a chicken burger in her mouth. Her usual was apparently a order of spicy buffalo chicken sandwiches, fries, an order of mozzarella sticks. A hefty slice of raspberry cheesecake, a regular soft drink, and a MAJOR sized double chocolate, caramel blast with whipped cream and mint chip sprinkles.

Izzellah watched in awe as her halfsie friend scarfed down one of her sandwiches in just three bites then took a huge chug from her drink before working on her mozzarella sticks.

“Where do you put it all?” Just from looking she couldn’t believe that Lisa actually ate this much.

“It’s because she’s a halfsie dear.” Linda said. “It’s not just a superficial change. Her metabolism’s much higher as well.”

“Are you stronger too?”

Lisa shrugged. “Maybe. I’ve never had a chance to compare myself to anyone but MAJORS before. We can arm wrestle when we get home it you want!” Lisa offered.

“That would be so cute to watch!” Linda exclaimed.

The idea made Izzellah nervous. Lisa wasn’t a MAJOR but she was still over six feet tall. She’d never met a halfsie before and had no idea what the MAJOR/minor hybrid was truly capable of.

“Ummm..”
“Scared?”

“Yes.” Izzellah admitted.

Izzellah felt a tug as Lisa wrapped her arm around her shoulder. “Don’t worry, bestie. It’ll be fun.”


 


 


Was Lisa rich? She didn’t really act like a rich girl, she didn’t dress like a rich girl, but Izzellah didn’t really know how rich people acted beyond the posh and spoiled stereotype she’d seen on teen dramas.The prim debutante with the painted lips, the designer brand toting, purse puppy caring, fashionista princess did not describe Lisa at a surface level. Izzellah initially pegged her as a sort of raunchy nerd, (which she was), but she dressed as average if not more so than anyone, but her house said something different.

Izzellah lived in a nice if common two story home with four four bedrooms and three bathrooms if you counted her special minor one. Lisa lived in nothing short of a manor. Three stories with enough windows that made counting seem a chore. Izzellah knew that Winton was a prestigious school and that many of its student body were members of the elite, but just how many? Was Sabrina secretly loaded? Gloria was a doctor, but the Rodriguez's lived in her neighborhood, their house didn’t look much grander than her own. What about Mei, or Riri, or Mabel? Were they all rich girls too? Darren was obviously loaded, but she doubted that any of them were as his family’s Scrooge Mcduck level of cartoonish opulence. Right?

“Wow!” Izzellah exclaimed. She’d never actually seen a house this nice. There was actually a fountain in front of their massive walkway. She heard barking and a giant beast rushed toward them. An english mastiff launched at her! Izzellah recoiled and the mammoth canine leaped over her and landed on Lisa assaulting her with dog breath and slobber.

“Bad Goober!” Linda said. She heftted the large hound off her daughter and cradled it like a lap dog.

“She’s just happy to see her mama!” Lisa said wiping away a waterfall of vicious clear fluid.”

“Now you have to shower.” Lisa huffed. “This wouldn’t be a problem if you bothered to train her!”

“She’s trained!” Lisa assured. “Watch!”

She gestured for her mother to put Goober down.

“Sit.” She commanded. The four legged beast ignored her command and sniffed the ground.

“Sit, Goober!” Lisa repeated.

The dog barked and wagged its tail.

“Sit!”

Goober lumbered over to her mistress and put both front paw on her shoulder and commenced to licking her face.

“No Goober!” Lisa laughed. “Bad girl!”

The dog whined and Lisa’s laughter only grew.

“Awwww! Who’s a good girl!” Lisa encouraged. “Who’s a silly puppy!” She hugged her dog to her and lifted the giant mastiff in a brief hug before dropping the dog again.

“Lisa!” Linda said. “This is what I’m talking about! You still treat her like a puppy!”

“She is a puppy mom!”

“She’s three years old Lisa!”

“She’s a puppy at heart!” The dog ran affectionate circles around Lisa obviously, hopelessly in love with it’s halfsie owner. “You have any pets, Izz?”

“No.” Izzellah replied a little mystified by what she was witnessing. Lisa did have one rich girl trait. She was exceptionally spoiled.

“You don’t know what you’re missing!” Lisa grinned. “Goober go say hello.”

Acting in pure obedience that contradicted her previous display the dog pounced on top of Izzellah pinning her to the ground and covering her in a potent coat of saliva. Then the dog was lifted off by Linda again who gripped her by the scruff this time. She truly did look like a puppy in the clutches of the MAJOR mother.

“Now you both need baths!” Linda huffed.

“Later mom! I wanna show Izzy my room!” Lisa said and Izzellah found herself roughly pulled off the ground in hauled inside the home of the Watermienes.

 

End Notes:

While writing it kind of feels like nothing of significance happened, but Izzy needs a break. Maybe Lisa can help cheer her up! 

Anyways first let's art. Here are some more heads for Sterbien Klien's character Ebon

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/More-Dragon-Heads-737574966

Still working on it. I may even draw her....digitally! What?!

 

So yeah. The reason I haven't uploaded in the last week or so is because I recently got a wacom tablet with a download of clip studio paint! I'm currently practicing on digital artwork in COLOR! WOW! One day I'll be a real artist! So if updates seem a little sparce that's why. 

Further more MAJOR/minor is almost over. As in less than ten chapters left! The story will end after Mei's game which is on the weekend and Izzellah is about halfway through her week as it is. Do the math....give or take how long the chapters end up being. 

With MAJOR/minor ending you'd think Caretaker mght see some updates soon right?...Eh maybe not. I write Caretaker to workshop a comic and well..now that I have a tablet a comic is becoming more and more possible for me sooo...Caretake miight key word MIGHT become a comic soon. I'm not making any promises because I still have a long way to go on my digital art. I literally spent three days on one crappy lineart drawing, but who know? Just putting this out here now. I might write Caretaker for a bit after MAJOR/minor but if it suddenly stops then I'm probably working on a comic page. We will see. 

But don't worry about any of that now. MAJOR/minor is still going strong and even when it ends there is still a certain crossover special New Orleans vacation that needs some really spoilery chaptes added to it I can't even post until MAJOR/minor is over. 

Long ramble over. Leave a comment maybe please. Typical I can't force you to comment blah blah. 

See ya. 

Chapter 15: broken/WALLS by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hello angry people who got blue balled by chapter 16! Here's the actual new content. I almost wish this was April Fool's day so I can justify my ineptitude! 

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 15: broken/WALLS


Lisa was stronger than Izzellah had realized. She could feel iit as the tendons in her arms strained against the force of her halfsie friend. She gritted her teeth as she continued to force the slightly larger palm of her friend/slash adversary down. Lisa wearing a confident smile on her face.

“You’re pretty strong, Izz.” She chuckled. It struck a nerve with Izzellah that urged her to push harder. Lisa looked like she was barely even trying. The difference in power between them was infuriating and tragically obvious. Lisa was half MAJOR and even half a MAJOR was more than her.

“Getting tired yet?” Lisa asked coyly. Izzellah didn’t respond. Lisa had ears and eyes. She could hear her grunts and see the sweat dropping for herself.

“Screw you!” Izzellah strained pumping as much blood as she could to her right arm, trying to squeeze every ounce of power her years in the garage had earned her. Lugging those tires around, installing the engine, jacking the thing almost every week. She let out a guttural growl and leveraged her right arm down. Lisa’s hand moved!

“Wow!” Lisa exclaimed. “Impressive!”
“I don’t need your pity!” Izzy snapped in a strained gasp.

“I was just trying to be encouraging! Lisa snapped back.

“Fuck…..your….encouragement.” Izzellah seethed as Lisa’s hand slowly inched closer to the surface of the wooden table. Just a few more inches and she woul-

“Fine.” Lisa said cold.

In an instant Izzellah’s arm snapped backward so fast it stung when the back of her hand hit the table.

“I win.” Lisa said evenly.

Goober barked in acknowledgment of her owner’s victory. She jumped up onto her mistress yipping and happily wagging her tail.

Izzellah let go of the breath she was holding and the tension that her body had built up with it. “Sorry.” She muttered weakly.

“No big, girlfriend.” Lisa dismissed already back to being her normal chipper self. “I know how it feels to lose a lot.”

Of course she did. Izzellah felt foolish for how competitive she had gotten. She was itching for the chance to prove herself, but had forgotten the obvious. Lisa was also half minor, more than that most likely, in a house full of MAJORS. She was still the weakest person in her home by a longshot.

‘I think you both did great!” Linda beamed from her spectating spot in a massive recliner. She stood up and took both of them in a greedy hug. “Two strong girls ready to take on the world!”

“Moom!” Lisa whined as her face was pressed into Linda’s chest. Izzellah found herself squeezed between the MAJOR mother’s cleavage and because of the low cut of her shirt could see the love dot on the crest of Linda’s right mound.

Linda was proving to be quite….affectionate. Izzellah wasn’t used to this kind of skinship. This had been the third time Linda had picked them up in less than an hour. It was borderline inappropriate to the point she had to wonder how Lisa tolerated it. Linda was very, very, handsy. She’d carried them through the house as Lisa showed her around the downstairs kitchen, bathrooms, and now the living room where they’d stopped for the promised arm wrestle. She openly groped them, cuddled them, and was even bold enough to give Izzellah one of her longer than socially acceptable kisses. Yet somehow it didn’t seem sexual in anyway. It was more like the overt over affection of a grandmother. Something Izzellah was not used to. Maybe it was because she lived with a man, but her papa rarely touched her without her initiating. He was also slightly sheepish when carrying her like he was afraid she’d break if he held on too tight. Was this the love of a mother? She remembered her mom being caring, but not this caring. Perhaps Linda’s mothering instincts were more pronounced being a MAJOR, or maybe she just really liked minors. Izzellah had to admit her attention wasn’t unpleasant, just slightly foreign. It made her thoughts more uncomfortable than anything else.

“You two smell really bad.” Linda said.

“So.” Lisa shrugged.

Izzellah sniffer herself. Her nose twitched at her own must. “Dog breath and sweat.”

“Bath time.” Linda informed.

“No mom.” Lisa defied. She flailed in Linda’s grasp. “I wanna show Izzy around some more.”

“We can do that after the bath.” Linda said.

“I can take one tonight!” LIsa pleaded. “And I’m sure Izzy would prefer to bath at home.”

“I do have my own shower.” Izzellah said.

“Don’t let her talk you out of it.” Linda said. “She’s just using you to dodge her responsibilities.”

“NO!” Lisa screamed. Then she actually bit her mother on the arm hard enough to force the MAJOR to drop her. In a flash the halfsie darted around the corner.

“What the hell?” Izzellah wasn’t sure what she’d just witnessed. Lisa was two years older than her or so she claimed. Izzellah was questioning that now. What self respecting teenager threw a temper tantrum when asked to take a bath.

“She always gets like this.” Linda sighed still cradling the remaining minor.

“She doesn’t like bathing?” Izzellah guessed.

“No.” Linda mused. “It’s complicated. I think she’s trying to impress you.” Linda game Izzellah a small peck on the forehead. “She’s gotten all these ideas since meeting you. It’s really cute and I wish things could be the way she wants, BUT IF YOU WANT MY TRUST THIS ISN”T THE WAY TO GET IT!” Linda shouted. She put izzellah down and cracked her knuckles.

“Do me a favor and time me dear.” Linda asked.

“Huh?”

“This isn’t the first time she’s pulled this stunt. She used to run away all the time, she hasn’t in years though, but I think I can break my record today. Forty-two seconds. Can you count that for me sweetie?”

“Uh, sure.” Izzellah shrugged.

“YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO COME OUT LISA!” Linda warned. She started stretching.

Ten.

Nine.

Linda did a few squats.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

She ran in place a bit.

Five.

Four.

Three.

She took a runner stance.

Two.

“I used to run track before my boobs got too big.” She chuckled. “Silver medal at nationals.”

One.

LInda took off so fast it was nearly a blur. The sound of her footsteps like thunder as she rounded the corner. Her very movement shaking the photos and paintings framed on the wall.

“Goddammit!” Izzellah heard Lisa shout approximately thirty-eight seconds later. A new record.


 


 


“I’ll get these in the wash and then join you two in two shakes!” Linda chirped as she collected the discarded clothing of her minor daughter and house guest. LIsa wearing a noticable scowl as she stripped down to her skivvies and soon after nothing at all. Izzellah was slow to join her in the state of nudity in the master bathroom that belonged to Lisa’s parents.

“She’s not serious is she?” Izzellah whispered to her taller friend while fumbling with her shirt, trying to somehow procrastinate her disrobing until it was time to leave.

“Oh one hundred percent.” Lisa groaned. “Drowning hazard and such. Will you hurry up!”

Izzellah continued to fidget with her clothing only negotiating her top off past her bra. How exactly was Lisa so comfortable being naked in front of people, one being her own mother!?

“The sooner we get this done the sooner I can show you MY room!” Lisa shouted. Izzellah found her shirt seized and nearly torn off her. Lisa cast it aside for her mother to pick up for the wash and soon was working on the pants. Deft fingers unbuttoned her jeans and before she could react were around her ankles.

“Do you mind?!” Izzellah shrieked.

“What are you shy?” Lisa asked. “You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“It’s not that, it’s just…” Izzy leaned her head toward Linda who was waiting patiently.

“Oh please!” Lisa dismissed. “I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even know what sex is.”

“It’s still awkward!” Izzellah whimpered. She couldn’t remember the last time she was actually naked in front of someone. She screeched at her papa that one time he walked in on her using the toilet!

“I can strip as well if you want.” Linda offered already removing her low cut top.

“That won’t be necessary!” Izzellah insisted quickly shedding her undies and fleeing into the warming water to re-establish her illusion of modesty.

“Be back in a bit.” Linda sang before sauntering off sans her shirt top.

With her mother gone Lisa dropped her sulking demeanor like the disposable tool it was. “So someone’s shy?” She teased.

“Shut up.” Izzy mumbled as she floated herself towards a corner of the pool sized tub with the most bubbles. The water level slowly rose and created more suds that she could cocoon herself in. Lisa followed her creating a path through the suds toward Izzy.

“What’s up?” Lisa prodded.

“I’m just not really into being leered at.” Izzy said.

“It’s not that bad.” LIsa assured. “We’re all girls here. I know my mom’s a little loose with her idea of personal space, but she doesn’t mean anything by it.”

“It’s not your mom...not really at least.”

“Is it me?” Lisa asked. “Getting all hot and bothered by what a smoking bod your girl has?” Lisa rubbed some suds across her legs as Izzellah inspected her. She looked good in the nude. Her body was smooth and long. Her face was cute and her eyes rather striking without glasses obscuring them. Nice rounded curves, that looked soft to hold onto.No real definition, but no real fat either. Her limbs were very cylindrical as if all its mass was distributed evenly. Her MAJOR and minor attributes melding into perfect harmony. She was probably a MAJORS wet dream. Soft and squeezable, yet firm enough to be rough with.

“I’d never!” Izzellah insisted. She didn’t want to offend her first friend! Lisa was becoming very special to her, and she valued the bond they were forming. They were bathing together! She never imagined she’d be comfortable enough with someone outside her family to do that!

“Relax.” Lisa sidled up next to Izzy. “I was just want to make sure you’re comfortable. It’s very important to me that you enjoy it here.”

“So you can convince your mom into giving you more freedom?” Izzellah asked while lowering her head so that everything but her eyes and ears sank below the bath water. She held her breath in wait for Lisa’s response.

“So that we can hang out more.” LIsa revealed. “I don’t need you to get me more free time. I just need another boyfriend. Then maybe we can both get out of our cages.”

“You feel like you live in a cage?”

“Sometimes.” Lisa said sinking into the water next to her. “You know what it’s like. Can’t go outside alone, can’t cook or shop for myself, can’t drive, can’t bath by myself, my mom coddles me all the time. She even tucks me in. Most time’s it’s nice, but sometimes I just wanna be left alone y’know.”

“I guess I don’t.” Izzellah blinked at the realization. “My papa’s parenting style seems to conflict with his contemporaries.”

“Lucky.” LIsa said. “I’m not even allowed to cut my own vegetables.”

“That’s why you’re so...liberal at school.. With your.”

“You can call me a bond whore I don’t mind.” Lisa said causing Izzellah to choke on a mouthful of suds. “I’m very aware of my own reputation. I started it after all.”

“What?”

“What better way to make an impact? A girl has to get her freedom somehow.” LIsa revealed. “Besides it ended up helping you out didn’t it.”

“Lisa I-”

“Don’t feel bad for me.” Lisa sighed. “I’m comfortable with my life and the choices I make.”

“It shouldn’t have to be this way.” Izzellah said. “You shouldn’t have to date a guy just to go out on your own. Expose yourself to unwanted gropes and salacious rumors.”

“You really have a dark way of seeing things sometimes Izz.” Lisa said as she soaped up her friends hair. “I mean I do like sex, and I’m worshipped on campus….most of the time.”

“That’s not good enough!” izzy said. “You shouldn’t have to be a whore to get what you want and I shouldn’t have to-!” Izzy stopped. “Sorry I..”

“You don’t have to talk about it.” LIsa said. “I’ve been there when MAJORS decide to get too rough.”

“It’s...potent.”

Just then soft stomping could be heard.

“If I cry my mom won’t bother us.” Lisa offered.

“No.” Izzellah said. “It’s okay. I know she was looking forward to this as much as you were.

The door opened and Linda Watermiene walked in wearing a towel that was doing everything it could to restrain the MAJOR(ly) captivating body underneath. It seemed like the sheer curvaceous value of her body was shredding the very fibers of the piece of cloth. Soon enough that was gone and Linda was completely naked, revealing her gravity defying rack and toned body.

“How fast can you work up some tears?” Izzy asked.


 


 


Fortunately some of Linda’s enthralling physique was tempered under the cover of soapy water. Izzellah would never not be impressed by the age defying traits of the MAJORS and the perfectly sculpted beauty of each olympian being. It truly was her one weakness. Linda exploited her achilles heel by insisting on washing her body. More of that MAJOR proclivity towards physical intimacy. The temperature was rising inside her and it wasn’t because of the steaming water.

“You have nice skin.” Linda infomed as her hands continued to work soap into Izzellah’s frame. She had to keep herself from gasping or moaning in delight at Linda’s touch. It wasn’t the sexual charged and rough fondling of the incident, but Izzellah’s own fetishes were filling in the gaps. Linda had such large fingers, like her father’s, but they were so gentle. “You don’t need help washing your ummm, private areas do you?”

“No!” Izzy blurted before she nearly erupted from the thought alone. A woman like Linda...touching her...Izzellah realized she might have some mommy issues.

“It’s perfectly alright, sweetie. No need to be embarrassed.” Linda leaned in close and whispered. “I understand sometimes you little ones can get confused about personal hygiene. I’m here if you need to talk.”

“Mom, she’s fine.” Lisa insisted reigning in her MAJOR mother. “She’s seventeen.”

“Well, she doesn’t have a...a mother.” Linda mouthed.

“I know.” Izzy said. “My mama, she taught me before she died. Anything I didn’t already know I looked up online. My papa even tried to help as best he could.”

“I don’t mean to upset you, sweetie.” Linda said embracing Izzellah. “I just want you to know I’m here to support you.”

“T-thank you.” izzy stuttered as her face pressed into Linda’s warmth. Her soft chest was a pillow that Izzy rested her head on. Damn this woman! She was too much. Izzellah didn’t need her pity, or her support, or her safety. Dammit! She started crying.

“It’s okay.” Linda said softly. “You’re okay.”

Izzy found herself openly sobbing and she didn’t know why. She just knew she missed it, she missed this. Linda started humming softly and the levy broke! She missed her mother!

“I know you’re hurting child.” LInda said. “It’s okay to let it out. You don’t always have to be strong. I can be strong for you.”

Lisa was astounded by Izzellah’s meltdown. “Mom?” Where was this coming from?

“Your friend’s been through a lot.” Linda said. “Bad people did bad things to her. They were bad people understand?” Linda cuddled Izzellah to her. “It’s not your fault.”

“Mom it wasn’t that big a deal.” Lisa assured. “I mean Darren got suspended and-”

“He ONLY got suspended.” Linda clarified. “He’ll be back. All of them will be. I try to protect you from these things, LIs. To prevent this from happening.”

“Izzy?” Lisa asked suddenly very worried for her friend. Izzellah seemed so strong most of the time.

“I’m sorry I’m just...sleepy.” Izzellah said. “I didn’t mean to ruin everything.”

“You didn’t ruin anything, dear!” Linda comforted. “Right, LIsa?”

“Of course not!” Lisa added. “This is still a party! Let’s get shitfaced.”

“Lisa! I don’t appreciate that language!” Linda chided.


 


 

“Getting shitfaced.” was not on the table. Linda wouldn’t allow it and it was very clear she made the rules in the house. Instead they were both in pj’s a set of which Izzellah borrowed from Lisa that were still a size too big even though they were from when she was twelve. Reruns of Amazing Amy on Lisa’s larger than needed bed, while Linda braided her hair was the name of the game. Linda was busy on the phone with her father not only explaining the need for some girl time and psychological recovering, but why a sleepover was the only remedy and that it should become a regular thing. Izzellah didn’t have the heart to argue after what had happened and part of her didn’t even want to. She did feel bad for her father who was probably worried for her as well as suffering Linda’s probing questions on his parenting and her well being. Linda apparently knew a reliable therapist. Dr. Nelson or something.

LIsa was sprawled out on her stomach kicking her legs in the air and scarfing down handfuls of popcorn like it was air. Even with her enhanced appetite she had barely put a dent in the volume of exploded kernels her mother had provided.

“All done.” Linda said. “With the phone conversation and your hair.”

Izzellah could feel the twin braided tails Linda had given her. A practical if juvenille way of managing her long ebony strands. “My papa was okay with the last minute notice?”

“Not really, but I managed to convince him in the end.” Linda winked in a way that gave Izzellah a small jolt of warmth. She suddenly didn’t judge Lisa so much for crushing on her father. She was doing the same damn thing with Linda. It didn’t help that the mother was wearing another tight fitting shirt, thankfully without a deep v. But Linda had also opted out of wearing pants and was revealing her amazing legs and thighs with only a thin pair of panties to hide her modesty just to keep Izzellah on her toes.

“I’ve been to hard on you.” Izzy whispered to Lisa. She looked at Izzellah’s flustered face and back at her scantily clad mother. She smirked.

“What you wanna fuck my mom?” Lisa said at a volume dangerously loud. “Go for it.”

“Shhhh.!” Izzy panicked. “What the hell?!”

“She’s hot.” Lisa said not lowering her voice at all. “Most of my boyfriends have made a pass at her.  Right mom!?”

“Oh dear.” Linda blushed.

Izzellah’s felt the air freeze in her lungs. She was certain any minute now she would turn to stone.

“Don’t be embarrassed, sweetie.” LInda smiled. “It’s very natural for you little ones to develop infatuations. I’m flattered.”

“Oh come on mom!” Lisa exclaimed. “A hot teen wants a piece of milf! Make her dreams come true!”

“Lisa what the hell are you doing?!” Izzellah screeched as the halfsie pushed her forward. She face first into Linda’s cleavage as her body laid on the landscape of Lisa’s mom. She rose up only to find herself straddling the older woman.

“You deserve to have some fun girl!” Lisa grinned.

“Oh my!” Linda cheeks wient rosey as Izzellah stared into her eyes. Deep, round pools that reflected light. Her lips were bright red. Dammit. Izzellah closed her eyes and leaned in. Her lips met something soft. Her heart skipped. She opened her eyes and saw...Linda’s index finger, the tip of which was pressed into her mouth.

Linda chuckled. “You are very cute, adorable really, trust me if I wasn’t a happily married woman and a few years younger.” Linda said softly. “But I’m afraid this can’t happen. My daughter’s just playing a joke on you. She inherited her father’s sense of humor.”

Izzellah turned to see Lisa laughing hysterically with the most sinister grin on her face.

“You’re just gonna break her heart like that?” She teased.

Linda leaned in and gave Izzellah a long smooch on the cheek and that was it. “Sorry, sweetie. I’m sure you’ll find a lovely young man or woman someday.”

Izzellah wanted to evaporate into a puff of smoke for being so easily baited.

“That wasn’t funny, Lisa!” Izzellah said tackling her cackling friend.


 


 


It was late. Izzellah was reclining next to Lisa in the clutches of a snoring LInda. They were all wrapped up in a blanket watching TV.

“How did we manage to stay awake longer than a MAJOR?” Izzellah asked.

“Probably because I’ve been encouraging her to slip some rum into her cocktails and subtly sending her sleep suggestions.”

“What?”
“We’ve been bonded all day, Izz.” Lisa informed casually. “Mom’s one of the first MAJORS I learned to manipulate. She didn’t make it easy today either. She was super hyped to have you over!”

“I gathered that. Why’s she so excited about it?”

“She REALLY likes minors.” Lisa said. “Said she always wanted a minor brother or sister. Probably something to do with not seeing one until she was like twenty or something. We’re like leprechauns to her. I think it’s her kink.”

There was a pause as they watched Amazing Amy do a somersault to evade the MAJOR bad guys that were chasing her. Izzellah liked this episode because it was the first time Amy couldn’t transform into a MAJOR to solve her problems because of a cursed amulet she was tricked into wearing. It showed that minors could solve problems on their own. Well until her MAJOR sidekick came and saved her.

“She’d do it y’know.” Lisa said.

“Do what?”

“Fuck you into a pile of jelly.” Lisa said. “It might take a little work but you could get into those panties. Don’t let me stop you. I don’t mind.”

“I think your dad would mind.” Izzellah informed aghast at Lisa’s suggestion.

“No he wouldn’t.” Lisa informed. “You’re a minor, Izzy.”

“So?”

“What you think they aren’t just as horny for minors because they’re adults?” Lisa laughed. “We’re like forbidden fruit to them, and trust me my parents have had more than a few bites.”

“You don’t mean?” Izzellah gasped.

“What? NO!” LIsa denied. “Get your mind out the gutter. I know you’re a virgin but you must surf the internet. MAJOR/minor dating sites double as high end escort services. I once caught a glimpse at my dad’s search history and found out they regularly set up dates.”

“So what? Because I’m a minor your dad wouldn’t care if your mom cheated on him with me?”

“You really need to learn what you can get away with.” Lisa said. “Take advantage of your special status. That’s your real problem. You want to be treated the same as everyone else so you don’t see the perks of who you are.”

“Well excuse me if I don’t see the appeal of banging a married woman.”

“Your loss. You haven’t lived until your boyfriend’s mom has kissed your lips.”

“Gross. You haven’t actually?”

“How’d you become such a prude?!” Lisa snarked. “You’re lucky you know  me, Izz. I have so much to teach you.”

“I think I’ll pass.”

“Just give it some thought.” Lisa suggested. “I know my mom really likes you, and she’s wound way too tight.”

“Why are you suggesting this anyway? It’s kind of creepy trying to get your mother and your best friend to hook up.”

“I just want to make you happy. You wanna lose your cherry, she likes you, the math just adds up. It would be fun and safe. You could practice bonding with someone who actually has experience. But you’re a prude so I’ll drop it. Pretend we never had this conversation.”

“I don’t think I can do that.” Izzellah said. “I’m starting to learn how different things are from what I imagined.”

“The world’s a strange place.” Lisa said as she turned over to try and fall asleep. Izzellah reached for the remote on the bed and just barely managed to grab it from her position sandwiched between Linda’s left breast and her arm. She turned the television off and snuggled in.

“Thank you, LIsa.” Izzellah said.

“For what?”

“For today, and for the advice. In a strange and very perverted way your advice helps.”

“I try.” Lisa replied.

 

End Notes:

Uhhh....nothing really to say down here except maybe scapegoating any potential backlash on aliens. That seems about right.......

Oh! I should mention patrons got to see a sneak peek of the chapter early for as little as a buck! My patreon's nothing special now, but I'm starting to work on it and as I produce content you peeps will get stuff way below it's value. I'm even working on a small practice comic with Riri and Peter someone requested! I don't know when it will be finished but patrons get to see it. 

GIVE ME MONEY!!!! https://www.patreon.com/sirksome

.....sorry you don't have to. 

See you at an actual chapter put in it's proper order! 

Chapter 16: DARK/age by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hello! IF you're reading this you actually want to go back and read chapter 15 15!!!! 1 and then a 5! WAKE UP, NotSirk!!! *wheeze* *wheeze* *wheeze* uhhhh?...... That's the new chapter. It comes before this one. I mentioned this last time I updated I think. Sorry for the confusion. 

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 16: DARK/age

 

“For centuries MAJORS and minors have not been seen as equals.” Narrated Francis Luke Renard. “In a way it’s only natural when one species has such a significant physical advantage over the other. Fossil records show as far back as the paleolithic era show two prominent yet distinctly different species. In 1894 a French dentist discovered two intact skeletons planting herbs in his backyard. He then coined the terms we you to day based on the difference in size of their front canines. MAJORS and minors. Fossil records, journals, paintings, research papers, eyewitness accounts, gospel, since virtually the beginning of humanity’s ability to think and create has depicted minors being inferior and subservient to MAJORS. Hell it’s even in how you spell it!” Renard paused. “Then one day everything changed.”

 

Izzellah sat on a soft pillow provided by Christine. She like many of the minors were placed in the front of the class to have a clear view of the projector screen. She watched quietly as Renard continued his preamble.

 

“It all started in the late 19th century.” he continued. “With the popularity of Christianity and the idea that all men were created equal the concept of slavery was becoming taboo. Britain had outlawed it and quite famously America had fought a lengthy and deadly civil war over it. A noteworthy document of common knowledge is the Emancipation Proclamation signed by then president Abraham Lincoln in 1863 as well as the thirteenth amendment. But if you ever looked at said document there was one group that was universally held as an exemption from emancipation. Minors.”

 

Izzellah shuddered as Renard hovered over a glass display case with the original Bill of Rights. An expert librarian with gloved, adept fingers gently retrieved the document.  They then procured a magnifying glass and focused on one specific line. “All men have the god given right to hold dominion over their inferiors. This right shall never be infringed upon.”

 

“As many of the quotes from this centuries old piece of paper have been this line is highly debated. The language is intentionally vague, but it is fair to assume this line was directly referencing minor humans. What else could be considered “inferior” but a race of people notably smaller and weaker than yourself?”

“Over the next half century tension and resentment only grew within the oppresses species. An example of note is Karl Benz a minor widely credited with the invention of the first automobile in 1885. Unfortunately he was not allowed to own a patent and the rights and profits to his invention went to his landowner, his sister in law. He died penniless and rectification and restitution weren’t given to his family until over 100 years later.”

“Anger finally boiled over in 1914 when the Austrian Archduke was assassinated and his minor granddaughter was abducted and held hostage. As the world reached turmoil minors proudly fought and died on the front lines amongst their MAJOR contemporaries. And as they fought and died, they wondered.”

 

The minor rebellion:

 

“When the first world war had ended the minor population had been devastated. Nearly 80% percent of minors enlisted had fallen in battle regardless of what side they fought on. The thought of the veterans who returned how and the widows and orphans left behind was. If we can fight and die then why can’t we be free?”

“March 3rd, 1924- Mayor of New York Matthew Cheechum is poisoned. His wife and three children are officially awarded to their MAJOR biological grandmother. Two months later the wife Deloras Cheechum releases a controversial tell all book documenting abuse and Matthews secret affairs.”

“June 4th 1924- The empress of Japan dies in a mysterious car explosion. Minor sex workers in notorious royal brothel the Satin Dragon escape and are never seen again.”

“June 29th, 1924- Minor slaves stage an armed revolt against Colombian dictator Alfredo Lopez Cruz. After acquiring a stock of arms from an unknown supplier.”

“The list goes on.” Renard explained as newspaper clippings of rebellion’s, accidents, unsolved murders and assassinations appeared in a montage on the screen. It was heavily implied that minors orchestrated these events.

 

Izzellah trembled in disbelief. Was this actually true? How had she never heard of such a thing? Minors systematically eliminating MAJORS of power, freeing her oppressed people. Strangely she felt a hint of pride in her kind even though the context was clearly meant to vilify them.

 

“Then in 1925 documents were discovered in a minor slave quarters in South Africa. It documented with excruciating detail plans to stage a coup that would depose South African warlord for his more minor sympathetic son. This alone wasn’t of much note but was interesting was a collections of communications in different languages. When translated it revealed documentation of almost every notable MAJOR assassination in the last two years both known and unknown, as well as more plans for the future.”

“Now there had always been theories that minors were behind these crimes and incidents but there was never much proof. That plus common perception led most of the public to think it was impossible, ridiculous. It was more believable to say it was an accident or shift blame to a MAJOR.”

“On December, 14, 1925 after discovering a cell of a international ring of minor collaborators. An investigation was launched and each arrest made global headlines. The criminals were common minors. Former slaves, sex workers, paupers, servants, orphans, wives and husbands. Even though authorities would urge that there was no more threat what happened may have been inevitable.  Panic took over as many MAJORS began to distrust the minors that served them. The people they had ignored and mistreated were dangerous. How were they doing this?”

 

“Nowaday the concept of bonding is well known, but even a century ago it was still held firmly within  the realm of mystery. It was spoken of in religious texts as nirvahna, being touched by god, even witchcraft. There is still no proof of this but modern historians believe that back then there was still enough minors to create an active global network of mental communication. Plans were relayed and acted on with precision in real time. Minors were shifting the tide of national politics. The amount of minors necessary for such a feat was high enough that soon every minor was perceived as a collaborator. This assumption would turn out to be deadly and damage minor society in a way they still haven’t recovered from.

 

MAJOR retribution:

 

Kristia Abadelli is largely credited with the inciting incident for the start of the decade infamously known as the Dark age for all minors. In the summer of 1930 she murdered her husband and his minor mistress in a fit of rage. She claimed they were conspiring to kill her and transfer ownership of her estate to her husband’s brother. She was acquitted of her crimes as there was very little legislation in place for killing a minor at the time. She still walks as a free woman to this day as do many who actively participated in minor hunting the world over.”

“Investigation into the Abadelli case largely collaborated her story even though the legal team largely suspected foul play. Her acquittal opened the floodgates as case after case of minor assault and murder plagued the years that followed leading into world war 2. Not much needs to be said about the atrocities committed in the largest war the planet has ever seen, but the bloodshed of the Dark age was met with a firm exclamation point as the number of executed minors numbered in the millions, events rivaling the holocaust or the Nanking Massacre. When the war was over the United States alone reported the minor population had been reduced to less than 2%, Those who hadn’t been outright murdered had died in the inferior conditions of internment camps fueled by national hysteria and paranoia. This mirrored the state of the minor population around the world. On August 15th, 1952 minors were officially recognized as an endangered species.”

 

 


 



Izzellah was cold. She felt a deep, hollow dumbness in the pit of her stomach. She’d felt sadness when hearing the highly abridged version her father had told her about, but this was something different. To hear that her kind had been systematically slaughtered out of fear and it wasn’t even considered a crime. That minors had paid the ultimate price just fighting for their right to freedom. She understood why MAJORS chose to suppress this chunk of history. It looked exceptionally bad for them.

She tried her best to focus on the film but as it continued her hopelessness only grew. MAJORS hadn’t stopped their campaign against minors until after the second world war, after they had already shown signs of an unprecedented jump in evolution that had increased their size and strength. After they had learned to bond themselves. That was the true answer. The dark truth that the film implied. MAJORS had only stopped persecuting minors after they had learned to bond themselves, become addicted to it, actually needed minors, but by then the damage was done. There was still no accurate explanation for what caused the explosion in MAJOR development but experts theorized it was a direct result of such long term conflict and possibly the adaptation of minor bonding itself. Izzellah was mute to it. She became lost in the interviews of MAJOR and minor alike as Francis Luke Renard travelled the globe to catalog testimonials from as many sources as possible. The fact that Kristilia Abadelli was ultimately remorseful of her part in the minor genocide and had since devoted herself to minor rights and was one of the figure heads of minor civil rights meant next to nothing to Izzellah. She could take a vow of silence and relinquish all her worldly possessions to become a devout pacifist and it wouldn’t mean a thing. It was hard enough for her not to blame them all.

For a moment just a  strike of fear and resentment ran through her. Who was to say it couldn’t happen again? Couldn’t it happen to her? A sickening pain buried itself in the pit of her dljdkdjdkjkdjjstomach. The pangs of fear nestled deep into her psyche creating a physical manifestation of pain within her. In her mind and heart she’d always known she feared MAJORS. It was logical, realistic, she prided herself on her own pragmatism, but seeing and hearing some of the horrible acts committed by MAJORS added and instinctual and irrational terror. As she watched the black and white footage of a grieving man cuddle the lifeless corpse of his minor son who had been accidentally trampled in a MAJOR lynching riot she realized just how easy it was. She shivered then felt a large had on her shoulder. It was warm and rough, and familiar, and terrifying.

“Are you okay, Izzy?” Her father asked. She’d forgotten he was even there, that he’d insisted on taking a day off just to view this film with her. She flinched when he touched her.

“I need some air.” Izzellah said. She left the classroom in a panic as a moistness wet her cheeks.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Air didn’t seem to be what she needed. Being outside the classroom didn’t calm the quick beating of her heart in fact it only filled her with embarrassment. None of the other minors had been so weak that they had to leave before the documentary was even over. For the first time she truly felt inferior to them. She envied them. She wanted to be mute to what she saw, she wanted to be just as blissfully ignorant the rest of the minors she’d seen. Docile, quiet, simple, happy, oblivious.

Izzellah let out a bitter chuckle through her own tears. She was so arrogant. How could she even pretend to be better than other minors if she couldn’t stomach witnessing atrocities committed nearly a century ago or longer. She didn’t know those people personally, most likely any minor directly involved would be dead by now anyway. She still felt awful and hypocritical. She was the blubbering baby MAJORS perceived her as. She was scared of her own father! The man who loved and raised her. She knew he’d rather lose a limb than ever dare to hurt her! He’d cut out his own tongue before so much as scratching her. But her heart and mind were in conflict. When his hand touched her, for a moment it felt like the hands of a stranger. Like the hands of the MAJORS who had toyed with her so casually. Like any of them could still do now. She felt surrounded, trapped. MAJORS were everywhere, out numbering her a thousand to one. Even if that weren’t the case it felt like it would take a thousand minors just to stand against one MAJOR. She wanted to quit school, she wanted to run away, she wanted to be alone……..She wanted her mother. It had only been five years. It still hurt to think about. She could never be with her again, but she could?

Izzellah took a deep breath.

She closed her eyes.

 

She was on the front porch of her house. It was a pleasant summer day and a warm breeze flowed through her hair. She walked up the four short steps and sat down on the bench swing like she had countless times. She wasn’t there. Izzellah brought her legs up and reclined. The bench swing was large enough for her entire body and then some. It was built for her father to use, but he rarely did. He always said it was just for them. Where was she?

Then came the humming. She liked humming show tunes and Disney songs. This time it was “Under the sea.” at least that’s how Izzellah remembered it

“Nice day.” her mother said. “Tired?”

Izzellah nodded.

“Well I know just the pick me up!”

“Lemonade?” Izzellah asked.

“There’s my smart girl!” Sheila grinned wide and bright. It revealed her missing tooth she’d lost before Izzellah was even born.

Her mother sat down with two glasses of sweet lemon juice. Izzellah could hear the ice clink against the glass. Her mother kicked off the ground and the bench slowly rocked back and forth. The woman offered her the glass and when Izzellah took it she found her mom’s arm around her and she was brought in for a hug. Izzellah nestled softly against her mother’s skin.

“The twins get too rough with you again?” she asked.

Izzellah felt a sting on her knee. She looked down to see a scrape and a trickle of blood ooze out of a small patch of ripped, purple colored skin. She remembered this day.

“Yes.” She sniffled. She’d been playing with two MAJOR children that lived right next door. They were almost five years younger than her but were also close to her size. Back then she wasn’t completely aware of the age disparity of MAJORS compared to her. They were friends. One a boy, the other a girl, both with raven hair. Whatever happened to them.

“You don’t have to be scared, Izzy.” her mother comforted.

“They were fighting!” She cried. “I tried to stop them.”

“And did you?” Her mother asked.

Izzellah  nodded. “But then Jordan pushed me down and I hurt my knee.”

Jordan? She was the girl. The older twin. She’d pushed her down in anger when Izzellah had pulled her off her brother by the hair. They struggled for before she was eventually overwhelmed by her friends MAJOR strength. That was probably the one and only time she’d actually posed a physical threat to a MAJOR if only barely.  

“No.” Izzellah sulked.

‘That’s okay.” Her mama said. “Sometimes you fail. The important part is to try again.”

“B-but.” Izzellah stuttered. She took a sip of lemonade to settle her nerves. It tasted sweeter than she was used to. How did her mom always make it taste so sweet.

“But?” her mother probed.

“They’re so scary!” Izzellah shrieked. “Jo’s only in first grade and she’s already as big as me!”

“I can understand why that would frighten you.” Her mother agreed, “So I imagine you’ll stop playing with them then?”

Izzellah nodded.

“That’s a shame. They were your only friends on the block.”

‘They’re big jerks!” Izzellah snapped.

Her mother chuckled. “So I guess you’ll go back to bothering your papa then?”

“I don’t bother him.” Izzellah argued. “He’s says I’m helping!”

“Yes,so much help. Didn’t you knock down all his tools trying to climb the shelf

ddyesterday?”

“He said it wasn’t my fault. He put the tools in the bottom shelf so I could get to them.”

“That’s very nice of him. Y’know for such a big jerk.”

“Papa’s not a jerk!” Izzellah gasped. Then she paused as she realized what her mother had just done so easily. “Hmph! I’m not going back.”

“You can’t be afraid forever.” her mother said. “Besides I don’t think YOU have to go back.”

Izzellah looked to see two crestfallen children waiting at the end of her walkway.

“I think they’re here to apologize.” her mama said.

 

She felt  a thump to her forehead.

 

Izzellah opened her eyes.

 

 

“You okay girlfriend?” Lisa asked. “You were kinda zoning out there.” She leaned into the wall and slowly sunk down to join Izzellah in sitting on the cold linoleum ground.

“I figured my papa would come check on me.” Izzellah muttered.

“He would, but I think he’s having a small existential crisis, girl.” Lisa noted. “That look you gave him. It was like he was an axe murderer!”

“I should apologize.”

“Eh, maybe.” Lisa said. “If I were you I’d milk this for something. Need a new phone? Clothes? You into video games maybe? Nothing like a few tears to get an early Christmas present.”

“That’s awful.” Izzellah said but she couldn’t help smiling at the idea.

The classroom door cracked open and her father stepped out, followed by Sabrina.

“She says she hates you and won’t forgive you until you buy her a new laptop!” Lisa shouted.

“Of course!” her father blurted in desperation.

“Lisa!” Izzellah shoved her friend and rose to her feet. She went to her papa and hugged his leg. “I’m fine, papa. I just.”

“It’s a tough film.” her papa said. “I was having trouble with it too.” He kneeled down to return her hug.

“You ready to go back inside?”

“No I think I’ll stay out here.” Izzellah said.

“Cutting class!” Lisa exclaimed. “I’m rubbing off on you!”

“Class is pretty much over I think.” Her father revealed. “Your teacher cut off the movie. She said it was almost over anyway.”

“So not only did I make a huge fool out of myself, I also ended class early.” Izzellah sighed.

“No one blames you.” Sabrina spoke up. “You weren’t the only one crying.”

“Yeah! Peter was bawling like a baby when that kid got crushed!” Lisa snickered. How exactly was she so immune to the plight of her own people? Izzellah admired her armor. Maybe two years was enough difference to become jaded, or maybe the differences in Lisa’s life added a different context. She’d spent a day with Lisa and had a fresh understanding of how the girl lived. A fun free spirited bird in a cage whose promiscuity was born from the desire for independence. She could understand why the plight of minors a century ago didn’t matter to Lisa when she basically had to fuck a guy just to have a night out. Context.

 

“Izzellah Ivory.”
“Oh great!” Sabrina groaned. “You know you’re starting to feel a little stalkerish, Mei.”

“You seemed stressed at the subject matter of the film.” Mei said completely ignoring Sabrina’s snipe. “I wished to check on your mental wellbeing immediately, but my brother informed me that you might need a moment of solitude for emotional decompression.”

“You’re brother is very insightful.” Izzellah said. She briefly looked at Lee Matsumoto. He hung off her arm eerily quiet. He tugged at Mei’s shoulder and she put him down not saying a word. They locked eyes for a moment and then he went about sketching something on a digital pad. Was he an artist? It seemed one of the more accessible career opportunities for a minor. It dawned on Izzellah that she knew next to nothing about him. How old he was, what grade he was in, did he know Randalf?

“Are you well?” Mei asked.

“She’s fine, Panda Express!” Lisa shot. “Taco Bell is right! You hovering around isn’t a coincidence.”

“Of course not.” Mei smirked. “I have been pursuing a romantic relationship with Ms. Ivory. I am simply maximizing my courtship opportunities.”

“Romantic relationship?!” Ignacio queeried.

And Izzellah had completely forgotten he was still there. As in right next to her, close enough to hear everything.

“What now?” He peered down at her.

“Hehe.” Izzellah chuckled nervously as she slowly died inside. Too many things were happening now! She hadn’t even fully recovered from her episode. Her brain decided to take a vacation. She’d never told her father about her interest in girls, she’d never told him anything! Was she outed!? Did he even care?!

“I completely understand if you wish to excuse yourself from our date this afternoon.” Mei added.

“Date, now?!” Ignacio exclaimed. “Only two weeks in and you’re already dating huh?” he grinned. “I guess that’s what you meant by she’s “special” to you?”

“Correct.” Mei informed. “I intend to court your daughter into a long term relationship. You’re blessing would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary.”

“Really now?!” Ignacio bellowed with laughter. “This girl’s got moxie eh, kiddo?”

Izzellah couldn’t respond. He was laughing! That was good right? Why was he laughing?! They’d had the talk! He was worried about her getting pregnant! He couldn’t think...he had to know?! Right?! “I like boys too!” She blurted.

“Uhhh, okay.” Ignacio said. “Good for you, Izzy.” he smiled. “Well it seems like you have plans so I’ll just mosey on home. You’ll call me right?”

“Yes!” She replied a little too quickly and a little too loudly.

“Don’t worry Mr. Ivory.” Lisa said. “I’ll be there to protect your daughter’s honor!”

“I’m sure she’s in good hands.” Ignacio nodded acknowledging the three girls around her daughter. “So I’m in kind of an awkward position here, but uh….. don’t hurt her or I’ll do something...yeah uhh. Something.”

“I acknowledge your concern your daughters well being and assure you I would never infringe on her agency.” Mei stated.

“Kiss ass!” Lisa coughed.

“Sure.” Ignacio replied. “You don’t have to try so hard, kid. I don’t dictate who my daughter likes. Just don’t start screwing around.”

“Papa!” Izzellah shrieked.

“Bye.” He waved on last time at his daughter before lumbering away still chuckling to himself.

“My life is over.” Izzellah whimpered.

“Well you had to rip the bandaid off sometime.” Lisa dismissed. “Now tell me about this date we’re all going on.”

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Again uhhh....don't read this chapter. Unless you want to! That's cool! Man I am not very professional am I? Maybe I'll post the links to the art down here again if people want that. 

See ya! 

Chapter 17: group/DATE by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

New Chapter. Secret title is: Mei and Sabrina don't like each other! 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 17: group/DATE


It was not the date Mei had imagined. She had planned on a nice afternoon with Izzellah Ivory watching Jessica completely destroy some poor girl in hand to hand grappling. Wrestling wasn’t something she enjoyed, but it was worth it to share a bonding moment with the minor fo the more mundane variety. So far Jessica was more than holding up her end of the bargain practically toying with her opponent and enrapturing Izzellah with her physical prowess. It was nice to see the little miss Ivory’s eye’s light up as Jessica went for a pin, if only she were a little closer. Unfortunately there was a two person buffer between them. Lisa Watermiene had become quick friends with the minor of her affections and if it was just her the date could’ve still been enjoyable, however Sabrina Rodriguez had also tagged along using Izzellah’s incident as a convenient excuse to intrude where she had no right. So it was that while the two minors enjoyed the match and added their cheers to the roar of the crowd, that she was instead subjected to irksome scrutiny of her greatest rival in her continued pursuit of Izzellah.

“I’m watching you.” Sabrina said.

“Obviously.” Mei commented. “Although I think observing the match would be a far better use of your time.”

The crowd popped in applause as Jessica proved victorious in her match that had all but been decided before it had even started.

“I don’t know what you’re up to.” Sabrina said. “But Izzellah’s had enough dealing with aggressive MAJORS who just want to use her. When I win this stupid little game, you stay away from Izzy. Cold turkey.”

“If you win.” Mei smiled. “Besides I hardly think you’re one to talk. Just because you

re closer to Izzellah doesn’t mean your intentions are somehow more pure.”

“I know her better than anyone else here.” Sabrina informed. “I know what she wants and what she needs.”

“Almost to your own detriment.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”  

“You’re mother and Izzellah’s father are dating correct?”

“How do you know about?”

“It wasn’t hard to figure out.” Mei smirked. “Nor was the lingering question that plagues you.”

Sabrina grit her teeth.

“You should be happy.” Mei teased. “She needs a sister in her life.”

Sabrina clenched her fist. Mei was waiting for it. They both knew what she wanted to do.

“Go ahead.” Mei taunted. “Show her what an aggressive MAJOR you are.”

Sabrina turned away choosing to shift focus to Izzy. Arguing with Mei would get her nowhere, her senior could talk circles around her and was also aggravatingly right. She should be watching the match. It would give her something to talk to Izzellah about later. Only Izzellah was gone.


 


 

“You were amazing out there!” Izzellah exclaimed as she admired the sweat soaked body of Jessica McArthur. The activity from her match left her round and chunky looking arms pumped with the not so hidden muscle underneath. Izzellah practically gushed as the tantalizing sight of Jessica’s buff body as each bead of sweat dropped down her bulging muscles and accented her overabundance of curves. Not to mention all the excess skin she was displaying under the meager covering of her wrestling singlet.

“Hardly amazing, sprout.” the possibly southern, possibly Irish MAJOR said. “Not much of a challenge really. Nothing but rookies. I doubt a single lass at Dawson’s ever felt their face pressed against a mat before.”

“Yeah, but it was really cool!” Lisa chimed in. “The way you hurt that girl! You got her arm in a what?” She grabbed Izzellah’s arm and tried to imitate on of Jessica’s wrestling holds.

“No it was more like this!” Izzellah added. She freed herself and tried to reproduce another one on Lisa. “And that thing you did with your legs!”

“It’s called a Dragon sleeper.” Jessica chuckled as she watched the two minors fake wrestle with each other. “It brings a tear to me eye to see a couple a minors all fired up about wrestling! You should join the team!”

“As wrestlers!” Izzellah gasped. For a moment she was gripped by the excitement of the proposition alone. “Wait, we can’t actually.”

“Oh no, sorry spout.” Jessica sighed. “No in ring stuff for the two of you, but we could use a few towel girls.”

“So a glorified groupie.” Izzellah groaned. “Pass.”

“It wouldn’t be so bad.” Lisa said. “We’d probably get front row seats.”

“Yes!” Jessica confirmed. “And you’d get us water, hand us towels.”

“Help wipe you down.” Izzellah smiled.

“Uh...yeah, and you’d get to travel with us when we go to matches. Last year the nationals were held in Florida and we all got to go to Disney World!”

“Hrmmm.” Izzellah scratched at her chin. “Mmmaybe.”

“And to sweeten the deal I can even teach you real wrestling moves during practice.”

“Oh let’s do it, Izz!” Lisa pleaded. “We can wrestle each other!”

“Why would we wanna-?”

“It would be fun!” Lisa begged.

“Fun?” Izzellah questioned. “You’re a foot taller than me and twice as strong!”

“I’d go easy on you!”

“But then who would watch it?” Izzellah rebuked. “No one want to watch minors wrestle each other. I don’t want to watch minors wrestle each other, plus who would be interested in such a one sided contest. Size and weight do matter in sports.”
“But?” Lisa sighed.

“Don’t count it out until you’ve tried it.” Jessica smiled. “Trust me there would be an audience for it, and I hold a secret wrestling club that would love the idea.”
“Secret club?” Izzellah raised an eyebrow. “Well that sends warning signals.”

“It’s nothing shady I promise.” Jessica said. “It’s just not really popular.”
“Pleeasssse!” Lisa whined the way that always worked on her parents. She pitched her voice up high on the tail end to sound as cute a possible.

“We’ll try it out.” Izzellah relented. “But we reserve the right to back out at any time!”

“You won’t regret it , sprout!” Jessica beamed. D

“Well then I guess we better start now!” Izzellah chirped. She snatched a towel from the bench and started rubbing it against Jessica’s sweat soaked quad. “Wouldn’t want to be derelict in our duties.”

Jessica laughed and gave her leg a good flex so that her larger than life leg muscles swelled out causing the eager minor to coo.

“You’re adorable, spout.” She mused. “Daudi would get a real kick out  of you.”

“Daudi?” Izzellah shrugged.

“I think she meant Daddy.” Lisa said as she went to work wiping Jessica’s other leg.

“You’re father’s here?” Izzellah asked.

“No.” Jessica snorted. “Dauh-dee! My boyfriend.”

Two hairy arms wrapped around Jessica’s waist. The large woman was actually hefted into the air and soon enough Izzellah was witnessing her muscle goddess giggling like a schoolgirl and kissing a bearded man. He laughed heartily causing his sizeable gut to jiggle. Yes this man had a belly which was exceptionally rare for  a MAJOR. She laughed with him stroking his thick blonde beard that was tied into short braids.

“You knocked her out something good!” He bellowed in a thick foreign accent. Izzellah thought he both looked and sounded like a viking.

“You don’t knock people out in wrestling!” Jessica chuckled slugging ihim in one of his massive shoulders. The man had uncanny arm definition which hard contrasted his squishy looking stomach. He had the aura of someone who often killed things with a large hammer and fought trolls and occasionally space faring despots.

“Were you even paying attention Daud?”

“I was!” he insisted. “You did the whole bearhug thing and squeezed the life out that girl right?”

“You were on your damn phone again twert ya?” Jessica chastised.

“I gots my final coming up! I just got the boys to settle on a date.”

“So you’ll be working tonight.” Jessica sighed.

“Sorry.”

“You call me!” Jessica ordered. “I needs ya tonight Daud! You know how fired up i get after a win!”

“Oh...hehehehe.” Daudi let out a lusty chuckle. “I know.” He licked his lips and brought her in close. They both started snickering.

“Eh hem!” Izzellah coughed.

“Oh!” Jessica regained herself suddenly remembering the two minors.”Sorry lass.”

“Who are these two sprouts?”  

“Not another one.” izzellah thought.

“You didn’t actually sucker someone into that club of yours.” He looked down at them. “Take my advice. Back out now! She lures you in with sweet words, but you end up wearing dumb costumes and washing everyone’s singlets. I don’t recommend it.”

“Too late!” Jessica laughed. “They both have the itch. I just know it!” She beamed. “Things are gonna turn around when these two debut!”

Jessica looked at her with so much hope and pride that Izzellah couldn’t object despite the fact that her heart was broken because her wrestling wonder woman was dating a norse god.

“Yeah!” she said pumping a fist.

“Double yeah!” Lisa parroted pulling Izzellah to her!


“Someone’s excited.” Mei said.

Izzellah turned to see her two MAJOR companions standing there. Mei smiling, while Sabrina tried desperately not to make her face look as irritated as she was. She tried to smile but it looked more like she’d stepped on a rusty nail but had to play it off like it didn’t happen.

“We may have joined the wrestling team.” Izzellah said addressing Sabrina specifically. “Pick me up.”

Sabrina complied all to happily. A look of surprise replacing her suppressed grimace. She placed her minor on her shoulders and almost giggled in glee.

“Let’s go eat.” Izzellah said.

“Yes!” Lisa said leaping onto Mei’s back. The MAJOR did not enjoy LIsa’s hands pawing at her shoulders. She held a strained smile as the halfsie crawled around her to get a good position. “Giddy up!” Lisa shouted.

“I’m not a pack mule.” Mei stated evenly.

‘Are you refusing a minor in need?” Lisa gasped. “Uncouth!”
“You are not in need.” Mei said.

“Of course I am.” Lisa insisted. “Hunger has confused and befuddled me. I can’t walk with such a delicate constitution.”

“Fine.” Mei groaned. This date was not going as she had expected. Not at all.


 


 



“Welcome to McShakey’s! Would you like to try today’s special. It’s the Chipper Chipmunk meal that comes with tater tots, chicken fingers and two special desserts!” Said the water.

“I can’t decide if this place is amazing or terrible.” Izzellah groaned from her boosted seat next to Lisa. A brief phone call to her papa and a quick car ride from Mei and all four girls were seated and ready to order at the diner in less than a half hour. Thanks mostly to the potent whining of Lisa. Izzellah wondered if her halfsie friend felt any shame in her childish behavior, but one couldn’t argue with results.

“You liked it the last time we were here.” Lisa noted.

“The foods good, but I feel like I’m ordering off the kid’s menu.”

“The delicious kid’s menu!” Lisa chimed. “I”ll have a two large Shakey Burgers, a chipmunk meal, a side of fries, and a large chocolate snow bunny!”

“I-I guess I’ll have the chipmunk meal too.” Izzellah said still stunned by Lisa’s abnomral appetite. Where did she put it all?

“Why’s it called a chipmunk meal anyway?”

“Because it tastes so good you just want to stuff your cute little cheeks!” The waitress said with a gentle pinch to Izzellah’s face.

“This place is terrible.” Izzellah groaned.



“This place is wonderful!”  Izzellah said after swallowing a bite of her peanut butter cup sundae. The texture was great, the flavor was balanced, and the portions were perfect. She stuffed her face with tater tots until her cheeks were full like the creature that was the meal’s namesake. She was even chipper about it. For the second time in two weeks she’d fallen for the temptation of McShakey’s food. Lisa had successfully corrupted her. There couldn’t be a third. She’d have to start jogging just to work this off as it is. Still….she would come back at least once a month. McShakey’s insidious business model had caught  another regular hook line and sinker.

“This establishment practices underhanded business tactics.” Mei observed as she nibbled on surprisingly little for a MAJOR. Just a salad with some kind of soup that was mostly broth. The portions were of course ridiculous for a minor, but it seemed like LIsa was eating nearly as much. “The atmosphere, the advertising, the staff and service, it all feels…...disingenuine.”

“Not to your liking?” Sabrina asked between a bite of burger.

“The nutritional value of this menu leaves much to be desired. I don’t think this is a acceptable choice for Izzellah’s dietary needs. I advise we chose a different venue for our next outing.”

“Do you even hear yourself?” Sabrina started. “What difference does it make where she chooses to eat.”

“It doesn’t. Izzellah is free to dine wherever she chooses.” Mei clarified. “I’m just aware of the more strict dietary constraints and nutritional requirements. As friends and MAJORS it is our responsibility to advise accordingly.”

“Or as a friend you can keep your condescending opinions to yourself. It doesn’t matter if Izzellah wants to stuff her face with processed garbage or become a vegan. If you don’t like where we eat you can leave.”

“This is a group outing.” Mei returned. “We all have a right to input on what activities we participate in.”
“Except this wasn’t originally a group outing but a date, One where you would clearly control everything Izzellah chooses to do.”

“I wouldn’t dare infringe on Izzellah’s freedom, but you can’t argue that sometimes minors need guidance.”

“Guidance!” Sabrina screeched.

“That’s what I said.” Mei replied evenly.

“You’re such a manipulative bitch!”

Izzellah and LIsa continued to enjoy their meal and the show of verbal sparring as the two MAJORS went back in forth. Sabrina was as emotional as her appeals and Izzellah had to admit she was a little flattered at the intention behind it even if she was being just as obnoxious as Mei was in speaking for her. Mei on the other hand was cool and calculated, Her manor so speaking and facts made it hard to argue with her logic as insulting as it was.

“Would you look at them go.” Lisa whispered to her. “I wish I had guys fighting over me as much as these two are over you.”

“MAJORS never fought over you?”

“Sometimes.” LIsa said. “But  guys are different. It’s more like a hierarchy where the weaker ones are waiting for the alpha to fall. Since I broke up with Braxton, most of the guys i’ve been eyeing are playing it cool to see if we get back together. Don’t want to anger the big dog.”

“That’s dumb.” Izzellah commented.

“Almost as dumb as these two arguing over where we should eat.” Lisa snickered. “Just kill each other already.”

“Mei’s right.” Izzellah revealed. “We shouldn’t be eating her, or well...I shouldn’t at least. I don’t have the same metabolism you do. If I don’t want to end up with a gut I need to cut back on the McShakey’s.”

“Nonsense!” Lisa said. “They do have a health menu if you wanna be boring.”

“Yeah, but the bad stuff tastes so good!”


“That’s it!” Sabrina shouted slamming the table. “You, me. Outside!”

“That is very unwise, Sabrina Rodriguez.” Mei smile. “It would be very unfortunate if you sustained an injury that hindered your ability to perform in our game.”

“Are you scared?” Sabrina taunted.

“Not at all. Just giving some helpful advice.” Mei rose up.”But if you insist on resorting to violence I am more than happy to oblige you.”

The two MAJORS walked off to leave the minors at the table.

“Wow!” Lisa laughed.

“For fuck…..CHECK!” Izzellah blurted.


 


 



Sabrina lunged, Mei sidestepped. Sabrina threw a punch, Mei avoided, Sabrina tried to tackle but Mei was always a beat quicker. The older, taller, stronger, and more experienced MAJOR danced around her junior with practiced expertise. All the scraps Sabrina had with Mabel didn’t even seem to matter as Mei actively embarassed the young girl in what was clearly not even close to a fair fight.

“It’s not too late to back out.” Mei stated. “We can end this with you still saving face in front of Izzy.”
“Too late!” yelled the minor walking out of the restaurant. “I had to pay for lunch because you two idiots don’t know how to sort out your problems.”

“I will happily reimburse you.” Mei said as she casually evaded a jab from Sabrina and retaliated with a chastising slap to the cheek.

“I don’t care about the money!” Izzellah snapped. “I care about the two morons that have resorted to brawling in a restaurant parking lot over nothing! This was supposed to be a fun day out! Do you realize how few of these I am able to get!?”

Mei froze as a web of connections flooded her mind. Izzellah was a minor, a minor out alone with friends, no parent chaperone to hover over her, maybe for the first time in her life. She suddenly felt shame at taking that away from her, and then pain to match.

“Ha!” Sabrina howled as he finally landed a solid hit on her distracted rival. Mei actually took a step back to recover.

“A poor decision.” Mei stated. She went to retaliate with a gut punch that lifted Sabrina off the ground. That wasn’t enough to stop her however as the young Rodriguez kicked up and charged back at her opponent.

“Just stop,please.” She begged, running in between them.

Mei looked at Sabrina. Eager, ready, her face starkly contrasting with Izzellah’s desperation.

“Very well.” Mei said taking the high road. “Perhaps we can move on to something more..amiable for-”

“No.” Izzellah said. “I’m going home. I already called Linda.”

“Oooh, Linda.” Lisa teased at Izzellah’s first name basis with her mom.

“Shut up.” Izzy returned.

“Fuck.” Mei swore to herself.


 


 

Izzellah spied a coy wink from Lisa as she received an affectionate peck from Linda. She could interpret her friend mouthing “Go for it.” As the mother embraced her before letting her down onto her driveway pavement.

“It’s always good to see you, Izzy.” Linda cooed. “Don’t be a stranger.”

Sabrina stared red-faced as the MAJOR practically smothered the minor in her cleavage. She had also been on the receiving end of Linda Watermiene’s exuberant attention.

“Bye girls.” Linda waved before getting in her minivan and pulling off.

“That woman….is a lot.” Sabrina said.

“Yeah.” Izzellah muttered.

“Something wrong?”

“I know what you did.” Izzellah said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” Sabrina lied.

“Right.” Izzellah sniped. “Just stop trying so hard before you get yourself hurt.”

“I can take care of myself, Izzy.” Sabrina stated. She turned away for a moment. There was a pause. “And you.” She took off toward home.

The garage door suddenly opened startling Izzellah. Out came her father wiping his hands with a greasy towel.

“Papa!” Izzellah squealed. She ran up to hug him. “I thought you were working today.”

“I took the afternoon off.” he smirked.

“Hot date with….” Izzellah grit her teeth. “Gloria.”

“Actually.” he stepped aside.

Izzellah gasped.



 

End Notes:

Next chapter is the start of the game! That means there's possibly only three chapters left! Oh no! I'd really like to end this story on a nice and even twenty but we'll see how it shakes out. 

Now for some art! 

Enjoy this sketch of Sabrina and Izzy!

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Small-Sisters-741500699

Now I'm not gonna be the guy who just plugs their patreon all the time....yet. Mostly because there's not really much there to get excited about, but for only a dollar the patrons got to see some of this chapter early. They also got to see the art early and there's other cool stuff I'm working on. 

https://www.patreon.com/sirksome

Thank you patron pals. Let me know if you want me to thank you by name at the end of these chapters, because I can do that for ya's. 

See ya next time! 

Chapter 18: STARTING/line by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hello folks! I know I've been gone for a while. There is a reason for that I will explain later. For now enjoy not one, not two, but FIFTEEN NEW CHAPTERS of.....wait what? Oh.....Sorry my contacts say there's only three new chapters. Well that's a buzzkill. Here's part one of the not so thrilling conclusion to MAJOR/minor!!!

MAJOR/minor Chapter 18: STARTING/line


Rebecca leaned against the hood of her father’s used Volvo. It was a post 2005 sadan handymedown. She wanted better but couldn’t afford it. It was cold and misty in the Winton High parking lot, typical weather for early morning. She was two hours early for Mei’s proposed contest. She’d received a text with the time of 10:00 am, how Mei even had her number was a mystery she didn’t care enough to solve. That MAJOR in particular had an uncanny and frankly unsettling ability to accomplish things. It had been like that for as long as she’d known Mei. She took a puff of cigarette then tossed it. Three months off tobacco had soured the taste for her. She popped a piece of Razzberry gum in her mouth adopting her new habit instead. As a MAJOR the effects of smoking were negligible, but she’d quit for other reasons. Minors were susceptible to lung cancer as one of a dozen different negative effects. Cutting smoking was a better way to understand them. She wanted to understand them.

Rebecca pressed her fingers against the fabric of her leather choker. She grazed against the cold metal pendant that made it seem even more like the collar it truly was. She could feel the engraved letters that spelled the word “mine” on one side and her name on the other. A gift from someone who truly understood who she was and her impossible wants. But today wasn’t about her and neither was the cigarette. Today was about Brenda and the minor that had won her affection, and hopefully helping her closest friend take her first step towards her true role. A victory today would do wonders to boost her confidence and help her embrace the power she was suppressing, and the little Ivory could use a bit of a reality check. The girl strut around her tight, tiny, tush with the unearned confidence of a MAJOR. She understood why it was so enticing, what she saw in that bathroom, a minor abducted, broken to tears under the intense pressure of a manic tier 3, willing to forgive a personal violation of her privacy. Minors didn’t act like that, not normal ones. Izzellah Ivory wasn’t normal, neither was Brenda,....and neither was she. Today was an opportunity, a chance to help a friend. She blew a bubble. Her nerves were getting to her. The gum was helping more than the smoke but not much. She showed up early for a reason.


 


 


“Hurry up!” Mabel shouted to her older sister. Brenda lagged by the doorway fiddling with her braid when she should be driving them both to the WInton campus. “What are you doing?”

Brenda adjusted her shorts that showed more leg than she was comfortable with and pulled down her tank top that rode up and exposed her midriff when she moved her arms. Mabel had suggested loose clothing but Brenda felt it made her look awkward. The youthful outfits worked for Mabel who had plenty of muscle tone and energy, yet did nothing for her own physique. Her legs and arms were too skinny for a MAJOR and she felt like she was trying too hard.

“You sure this isn’t too much?” Brenda asked.

“You look fine!” Mabel insisted impatiently. “Honestly you should dress like that more often. Dressing in layers is for the winter or fat people!”

“You think she’ll like it?”

“I don’t think she’ll care.” Mabel informed. “I don’t think she cares about stuff like that.”

“What kind of stuff does she care about?” Brenda asked.

“Minors I guess?” Mabel shrugged. “Pizza? Cooking? Fighting?”

“Those are things you care about!” Brenda noted.

“You can ask her yourself when we get to school!” Mabel whined. “Now hurry up!”

Brenda followed her sister down the street. They lived close enough to the campus that it was better to walk or run in Mabel’s case as she took off in a dash.

“Race you to school!” She taunted and to her surprise Brenda found herself running to catch up.


 


 

“Shall I go over the rules again?” Mei asked to the trio of girls in front of her. Brenda, Mabel, and Rebecca. Three girls adamantly against her and doing nothing to hide their latent animosity.

‘It’s hide and seek bitch!” Rebecca sneered. “The rules aren’t that complicated. Although I say we should just kick the crap outta you and move on.”

“That’s not a clever choice hun.” Jessica said stepping up to the bubblegum addict. Rebecca stood tallest of all the girls there but Jessica still seemed more physically intimidating. The two locked eyes.

“I can’t believe you were so scared you had to bring muscle. Afraid to fight the battles you’ve created yourself?” Rebecca sniped.

“You’re hardly one to talk.” Jessica stated.

“I’m here for moral support only.”

“Well so am I.”

Both girls stepped into each other’s space, close enough to smell each other’s breath.

“Really?” said Sabrina, stepping into the picture. She was alone. “I suddenly realize how ridiculous we must all look.”

“I expected Izzellah to be with you.” Mei commented.

“She said she wanted to come by herself.” Sabrina infomed. “I’m sure she’ll show up. It’s only 9:30.”

“Wait it is then.” Mei smiled.


And wait they did. In a tense and awkward silence that only increased by the second. Not a single girl with the desire to talk to each other. Brenda and Rebecca occasionally whispered to each other, Mei stretched for a few moments before breaking out a pocket book and jotting stuff down. Mabel broke first and actually started doing push-ups and verbally counting them.

“12, 13, 14, 15,.” She went to one arm. “16,....ect.”

“Do you have to count them out loud?” Sabrina groaned.

“Jealous that I can do more?” Mabel taunted.

“Like hell!” Sabrina went down and pumped out a quick ten before going to one hand as well.

“Now that looks like fun!” Jessica beamed she joined in opting for one arm pushups from the start. Rebecca followed suit apparently having something to prove as she competed directly with Jessica in this unofficial one arm only game.

“Care to join them?” Mei asked toward Brenda.

“N-no thank you.” Brenda mumbled. “Push-ups aren’t really my thing.”

“Can’t do them?” Mei tried.

“Don’t like them.” Brenda replied honestly oblivious to Mei’s provocation. “They get my hands dirty….and Mabel can probably do double what I can anyway.”

“I see.” Mei scribbled in her pocketbook. “So she’s stronger than you?”

“Probably now, but definitely soon. She doesn’t have an off button. The only time she’s not moving is when she sleeps.”

“Interesting.” Mei noted.

The contest continued as two seperate contests formed. Sabrina had not only caught up to Mabel but had overtaken her by a push and a half, before Mabel called foul and switched to sit-ups forcing Sabrina to catch up again.

Rebecca and Jessica were going strong in the one armed push-ups, both grinning at each other, waiting for the other to break. It would be an era before either would get close to their limit.

“Unbelievable.” Lisa gasped. “Is this what MAJORS do for fun? Work out?”

“I mean, physical activity is sometime known to create dopamine that-”

“It wasn’t a real question Roro!” Lisa barked at her brother. The impressive, cream colored young man carried his halfsie sister on his shoulders. She was dressed in what was advertised as sporty fashion. A blue and white long sleeved top with matching thigh high shorts. She had a visor and was ready to hit the links or the court in a casual, yet stunning outfit that says I can be active and look good doing it! Sponsored by Adidas ™ additional gloves and foot accessories optional.

“The Watermienes. Not unexpected.” Mei greeted shaking Romeo’s hand. “I trust Izzellah is with you then?”

“She dropped us off!” Lisa said matter of factly.

There was a pause. The physical activity between the girls at a standstill.

“She..dropped you off?” Rebecca asked.

“Really?” Mei raised an eyebrow.

“That’s what I said Chinatown!” Lisa boasted.

“I’m actually Japane-”

“Don’t care!” Lisa cutoff.

“How?” Brenda spoke up.

:”Oh it was really cool!” Romeo started. “She has a-”

“Shut up, Romeo!” Lisa punished her younger brother by vicing his temples with her fists. It didn’t really hurt but he shut up anyway.

“Well when will she?-”

A roar was heard! A loud, horrible, mechanical sound. It echoed through the empty parking lot of the school. Something appeared in the distance. As it came closer the forest green finish reflected off the hood and the morning sun highlighted the pure white racing stripe that ran down the middle .

Izzellah smiled as she felt the true power of her vehicle for the first time. Sure she’d sat behind the wheel, pulled it out the driveway, even sat in it while Sabrina did the driving, but she hadn’t experienced it herself. Her father rented a special training car when he was teaching her, never the Mustang that wasn’t even street legal, that didn’t have airbags, or a registration, or a front bumper. That all had changed. In one day her father had taken off work he had finished it for her. She hated that he’d taken that from her but she loved that he’d given her much more.

She could feel the car tremble as she eased it to a stop next to the only other car on the lot. As it’s engine quieted down it still rumbled with power. She smiled. She finally had freedom….for the most part. Without a license the law would say she still shouldn’t be driving her car, but the look on those MAJOR faces more than made up for it. She stepped out.

“Okay, let’s do this!” Izzellah smiled. She genuinely couldn’t remember a moment when she was this happy.


 

End Notes:

This isn't the only new chapter! Click that next button. Unless you're reading this in the minute or two it takes me to upload the next chapter. That sucks for you early bird! Go eat that worm you're working so hard for while the rest of the cool birds sleep in! 

Chapter 19: Tier 3 by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

I wasn't lying for a change! Here's another chapter. This one's pretty meaty all things considered. Lots of stuff happening here....yeah.....just read it. 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 19: Tier 3


“You have a car?!” Mabel squealed as she ran up to inspect the classic Mustang. She awed at her own reflection in the finish.

“Your dad finished it for you.” Sabrina stated.

“You knew?!” Mabel shrieked.

“I drove it!” Sabrina boasted.

“Impressive entrance.” Mei said as she sauntered over to Izzellah and her vehicle. “Quite the remarkable machine. A 69 Boss if I’m not mistaken.”

Izzellah gave her an unimpressed glance.

“An very interesting vehicle made when minor population was at the height of its decline. Some say-.’
“Can we skip the history lesson.” Rachel intercut. “I’d like to win this before noon.”

“Well now that our mutual object of desire is here.” Mei winked at Izzellah. “We can start.”


 


 


The rules were simple, so simple in fact that Izzellah found herself zoning out as Mei methodically went through the specifics for her presumed benefit. Something about having twenty minutes to hide. They had until noon to find her and bring her to the library reading circle designated the “capture” zone, and most importantly they were allowed to fight each other. Not her for obvious reasons but the MAJORS could hinder each other in anyway they decided. Izzellah wasn’t surprised. She just hoped it wouldn’t get to out of hand. Just hanging around Sabrina and witnessing her brutal “spars” with Mabel made her cringe. Yet the superior biology of MAJORS meant they always recovered.

“Before we start I have something to say.” Izzellah spoke up. She stepped away to address the small group. She turned around, then froze. For a moment she lost her thought, simply lost in the moment. Stunned by the attention of over half a dozen people all significantly taller than her. The sun was starting to rise and they quite literally cast a shadow over her. Even Lisa, a fellow minor, was a foot taller than she. It was humbling.

She cleared her throat.

“Look I-.......I was frightened coming to school for the first time. Minors aren’t supposed to do that right?” She chuckled nervously. “That’s crazy. I was...I am taking a huge risk doing this. I don’t think I’m a role model, or a trailblazer, and I don’t deserve your admiration or affection. I’m just trying to be myself.”

She paused for a moment. Izzellah took a deep breath.

“I’ve...learned a lot in just two weeks. How naive I’ve been, how weak I am, and how selfish MAJORS are. It’s made me think that maybe I’m not ready for this.”

Sabrina went to say something, but Izzellah silenced her with a finger.

“Please, just let me talk. I don’t think I can finish this otherwise.” She continued. “I kind of hate MAJORS. They’re violent, selfish, possessive, and are given everything. It’s not fair what I’ve been through in this last few weeks, and I’ve learned it was absolutely nothing compared to what my kind has went through, is still going through. So I’m not giving up. I’m going to win this stupid game!”

Some of the MAJORS of the group chuckled at this. Specifically Rachel and Jessica, although even Brenda was holding a strange smile. It made Izzellah feel foolish but she choked her shame down.

“I’m going to win!” she repeated. “And when I do you all need to leave me alone. I’m not a prize to be won. I’m not impressed by how tough you are or who you can beat in a fight.” Izzellah did feel a bit guilty because she knew she did hole a attraction to power. Something seemingly programmed into her and that she wanted to overcome. It wasn’t her fault minors were so..flimsy. If only she could find a minor, just one minor who saw things the way she did. Who didn’t conform to the pet status they’d been born into, and someone who hopefully at least worked out a little. But there was no point dreaming about that impossibility.

“If I lose……..I will accept the consequences.” Izzellah sighed. “I don’t promise that I’ll even like you, but I’ll respect your request.”

“Geez, calm down tiny!” Rebecca snapped. “We’re not gonna make you a sex slave or something. You can just back out now if you’ve got cold feet or something. Let the big girls handle this. Live your precious school life being hopelessly oblivious to the shifting dynamics of power that are in play around you.”

Izzellah was lost for words. The MAJORS looked amongst themselves in begrudging agreement. Like there was some secret truth to Rebecca’s words. Even Sabrina seemed serious as if it was an absolute. Izzellah knew there was still much she was ignorant to when it came to MAJOR social interaction. Subtle cues and hidden messages, whole conversations with just a look. Whoever came out on top amongst them will have earned something whether she was a part of it or not.

“Fuck.” Izzellah muttered.  With that she took off with Lisa and Romeo following behind.


 


 



“That was a pretty mean thing to say.” Brenda told her best friend as the watched the minor and her friends disappear into the school grounds.

“She had to know.” Rebecca stated evenly. “We’ve been placating her for too long as it is. Darren would’ve never had a chance at her if she’d bonded someone on her first day.”

“How can you say that?” Brenda gasped.

“She’s right.” Mei agreed. Rebecca scoffed at the shared mindset. “Her refreshing, but misguided worldview is but one of many things that need correcting and guidance.”

“And you’ll be the one to do it.” Sabrina cut in. “How convenient.”

“I assure you there is nothing convenient about it.” Mei rebuked. “Resorting to a child’s game isn’t high on the list of things I’d prefer doing this weekend.”

“Then why bother?” Rebecca grumbled.

“To embarrass you.” Mei smiled. “I will show Izzellah that I’m not just another brute who solves things with violence. She is a minor who clearly responds positively to compassion and ingenuity. Just by suggesting this game and proposing peaceful if juvenile competition that even she can participate in I’ve already won. Proving my superiority is just icing.”

“We’ll see who’s superior after today.” Brenda whispered.

Sabrina sighed. She was conflicted on what she believed. Izzellah was the first minor she’d ever been close to. Izzellah was so different from what she’d grown up understanding. All she knew for sure was that she liked the minor and Mei wasn’t the right fit. She made a decision.

“Get a load of these two.” Mabel whispered. “I say we let them take each other out then have a fair fight for Izzy. Girl to girl.”

“When the time is up just start running.” Sabrina whispered back.

“What?”
“Just start running. Don’t look back. Try to find Izzellah as soon as possible. Take her to the library. Win.”

“I don-”

“Just do it for me!” Sabrina insisted.

“O-okay.” Mabel stuttered.

“So this is how you act when you fancy someone.” Jessica mused. “It’s a fine sight to behold.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Mei replied.

“Playing at the big bad. Antagonizing every which one of them. I don’t blame ya. That Rebecca’s a real c-word ain’t she?”

“She reminds me of you actually.” Mei said.

“Watch it lass.”

“Big tits. Bigger attitude. Put her in a wrestling singlet and you’re practically twins.”

“Is she the reason you wanted me to tag along. She’s tall sure, but I’m sure you could-”

“Not her.” Mei said. “Her.” She pointed to Sabrina.

“Rodriguez?!” Jessica questioned. “She’s barely more than a sprout herself. You can’t honestly be afraid of-”

“She’s going to attack me as soon as the game starts. She prioritizes me losing more than herself winning. If my plan is to work the first steps are crucial and while she poses no threat she is formidable enough to serve as a decent distraction. I need her restrained. Will you do that for me?”

“I don’t know Mei I’d feel a bit of shame at harming her.”

“Please.”

Jessica was taken aback. “This sprout. She’s really got you twisted in knots doesn’t she.”

“Izzellah Ivory has certain personal characteristics I find preferable. A unique upbringing and perspective have crafted a minor that is a stark contrast to the social norm. As statistically unlikely as it is I would ever find another minor it is even less so they would meet the incredibly specific criteria for what I find appealing.”

“You owe me one.”

“Thank you.”

“Wow. You must REALLY like her.”


Twenty minutes were up. Each girl knew this by their shared understanding of time, another superior trait in MAJORS. They were never late unless they wanted to be, but if their own internal clock wasn’t enough then Mei’s phone was. It chimed for a good ten seconds signaling the start of the game. No one moved.

“Run Mabel!” Sabrina shouted as she pounced onto Mei. She was caught and held by two powerful arms and actually lifted off the ground.

Mabel stood their mouth agape as she watched her friend be easily restrained by Jessica.

“We can take her!” Mabel said forgetting all about the competition to help rescue her friend.

“No! Run!”

“But!”

“FIND IZZY!”

Mabel stumbled back for a moment then hesitantly took off toward the school.

Mei followed suite running toward the school at a controlled pace.

“I guess we’re starting then.” Rebecca shrugged. “Hop to it Bren.”

Brenda was in shock as to what was going on. “Shouldn’t we-”

“It’s a competition Bren!” Rebecca shouted.

Brenda too took off in a sprint leaving Sabrina to her fate.


 


 


“What the fuck is this?!” Sabrina screamed. She struggled and clawed against the robust grip of a fully grown professional athlete.

“Sorry, lass, just doing a favor for my friend.”

“You can’t do this to me!” Sabrina shrieked. She flailed to no avail against Jessica.

“Just a few moments more and I’ll let you go.” Jessica assured. “I’m not gonna hurt you. Just can’t let ya get in the way.”

“She’s gonna win!”

“That’s the point.” Jessica said. “Besides, the way I see it winning or losing don’t make much of a difference in this thing.”

“So then why are you helping her?!” Sabrina cried.

“She’s my best friend, Sabrina. You know how it is. You have one. You trust that little red robin don’t ya?”

Sabrina relaxed slightly giving in to Jessica’s strength.

“There’s a good sport.” Jessica chuckled then released Sabrina. “I reckon that’s long enough.”

“You’re a real jerk!” Sabrina said.

“Fair enough.” Jessica agreed. “I tells ya what. I’ll give ya free shot.” She bent down so Sabrina could reach her face. “Go ahead, lay a good shiner on me.”

Sabrina cocked her fist back, then dropped it almost as quickly. Hitting Jessica wouldn’t actually solve anything. It only served to further distract her. Mei was the real enemy and she’d already been bested by her, easily.

“Shit.” Sabrina cursed before jogging off.

“I’m rooting for ya!” Jessica shouted out.


 


 


Brenda realized she wasn’t as fast as her competitors. She wasn’t as tall as Rebecca or even Mei and thus her stride was shorter. She tried to keep up but Mei and Rebecca were already halfway across the parking lot. Part of her even felt silly for even trying. This wasn’t a race but a hunt. Speed wasn’t as valuable a factor as intuition and keen eyes. Still her need for validation urged her to move faster and keep up, and to her surprise she was gaining ground. Rebecca was breaking away, something that truly impressed as Brenda had never once actually witnessed her friend exercise. Mei was actually slowing down, even more a surprise since she was widely known as the school track teams ace. Then Mei actually came to a stop and bent over. Was she alright?

Brenda jogged past her but heard sobbing. She stopped.

Mei was down to her knees. Wheezing, sobbing. Her body was hunched over.

“Are you alright.” Brenda said cautiously. Mei didn’t seem like the type to just break down in tears. “Did you hurt yourself?”

“I-I.” Mei mumbled.

“Brenda what are you doing?!” She heard faintly.

“I think she’s hurt!” Brenda shouted.

“I-I can’t.” Mei gasped.

“I think she’s having trouble breathing!” Brenda yelled out now starting to worry. DId Mei have breathing issues? Illness wasn’t common in MAJORS but it could happen. Maybe she had Asthma.

“Do you have an inhaler?!” Brenda asked leaning down to aid her fallen competitor. “Don’t worry. We’ll get help. We can restart this later.”

“I can’t believe you fell for this.” Mei stated. All at once she grabbed Brenda around her shoulders, twisted her body sideways and slammed her face into the concrete in an improvised belly to belly suplex she’d learned from Jessica. The MAJORS glasses shattered against the black tar and stone. Mei then took a free hand and gripped a handful of Brenda’s hair. She pushed the subdued MAJOR’s cheek against the cold ground.

“I apologize for the deceit.” Mei said. “You possess compassion. A positive trait too rare in our kind. I recognize your superiority in this.”

“I was trying to help you!” Brenda broke as tears flowed down her cheeks.

“That was an error in judgement.” Mei stated. “You are not ready for this. You are not ready for Izzellah Ivory. You should quit.”

Brenda choked on her own grief and self doubt. Shamed by her gullibility and ineptitude. She heard steps. Rebecca was coming towards them fast.

“I don’t expect you to forgive me for this.” Mei said. “But know that I do what I have to. You are weak Brenda. Embrace that fact and find solace that you and Izzellah share that. When this is over I will even let you hang out with us.”

Rebecca was there. Mei released Brenda and ducked a smart kick from Rebecca.

“I will compensate you for the glasses.” The Japanese MAJOR said. She went to her feet and simply disappeared in a yellow blur. It was nearly superhuman or perhaps it was just that. Mei hadn’t even been trying before. All of it was an act.


 


 

Sabrina stopped. She didn’t want to stop, every instinct she had urged her to move forward, find Izzy, stop, Mei, but she didn’t. Brenda was crying. Huddled into a ball sobbing into Rebecca’s chest as she stood on one knee hunched over her distressed friend.

“C’mon, Bren.” Rebecca whispered. “Get up. It’s just started.”

“I’m an idiot!” Brenda wailed. “I-I..I.’ She stuttered.

Sabrina was at a loss. She had witnessed what had happened. Mei had put her face in the dirt. Brenda had been humiliated too.

“Are you gonna be okay?” Sabrina tried.

“Leave me alone!” Brenda screamed at her and in an instant Sabrina felt something. Like a mild pinch to the forehead. For a brief moment she felt compelled to walk away, but she pushed that feeling aside. This was supposed to be a fun competition. Izzellah would stay.

“Brenda calm down.” Rebecca patted her friend’s shoulder and brought her face upward so they could look at each other. “We’ll get her back for this okay.”

Brenda sniffed in to suck up some mucus as her face contorted into an ugly scowl.

“But you need to toughen up.” Rebecca continued. “You’re a tier 3! This game should be over already. You should be grinding Mei’s smug, arrogant, attitude into a fine powder and showing her exactly where she actually fits on the food chain. Beneath you.”

Brenda didn’t respond.

Sabrina wasn’t sure Rebecca’s words had registered. Not to mention her phrasing was a little worrisome.

She leaned in and looked at Brenda. The girl was actually rather short, not even a foot taller than her. She looked a lot like Mabel with her glasses off.

“Hey listen, it’s okay. I know Mei’s a jerk, but don’t let her get to you.” Sabrina tried to comfort.

Brenda didn’t respond right away. She wiped at her nose and eyes instead. She took in a deep breath and coughed before turning her head. Sabrina had to choke down a gasp. Her eyes were frightening. Bright green irises that seemed to almost glow. They were narrow and furious with anger.

“You’re Sabrina right?” Brenda asked with a calmness that contradicted her stressed expression. Sabrina could only nod. “You’re Mabel’s..friend? Her best friend.”

Sabrina nodded again and Brenda gave her a weak and melancholy smile.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” Brenda said. “I don’t want to hurt anyone.” ]

“You don’t have to hurt anyone!” Sabrina spoke up. “Mabel told me you weren’t much of a fighter. It’s okay! We can work together! With us plus Mabel, Mei won’t stand a chance and-”

“No.” Brenda said. She placed her hand on Sabrina’s cheek.”That’s not what I want anymore.”

Sabrina felt something push into her, like a pressure on her forehead as if something or someone was sitting on it.

“Brenda what are you doing?!” Rebecca screamed.

Suddenly Sabrina felt very sleepy. She didn’t know why. She’d went to bed early just to wake up with more energy today. She found herself struggling to keep her eyes opened.

“Why am ( so-” Sabrina yawned and shut her eyes before snapping them open again. “I can’t sleep now...I gotta find..Izz…” Her eyes closed again and she gently collapsed into Brenda’s arms.

“What did you do, Bren?” Rebecca asked.

“I just put her to-”
Sabrina’s eyes snapped open and she shot up to a stand.

“Woah! Sorry!” Sabrina apologized. “I don’t know what happened. I guess it’s just stress.”

Brenda stared at her incredulously. “What the?”

“We can work together.” Sabrina yawned again. “Mei’s a bitch. She doesn’t deserve to win this. It doesn’t matter who wins as long as she-”

Brenda seized Sabrina by the shoulder and locked eyes with her again. “Sleep please.” She ordered.

“But I’m not tired.” Sabrina replied. “Now c’mon we’re wasting time. If I were Izzy I’d hide in the.”

“Sleep!” Brenda shouted.

“Geez!” Sabrina snapped. “What’s your proble-”

She was cut off as her eyes glazed over and she fell forward.

“Why did you do that?!” Brenda snapped. She glared at Rebecca who casually blew a bubble from behind the unconscious freshman.

“You were trying to knock her out right?” Rebecca shrugged. “I knocked her out!”

“I was trying NOT to hurt her!” Brenda shouted.

“Well you failed.” Rebecca stated.

“I don’t know why.” Brenda mumbled. “I thought it was working. I used to do this to Mabel when we were kids.”

“Maybe she’s an idiot?” Rebecca suggested.

“I don’t understand.” Brenda muttered. “I’m a tier 3, even if she’s a tier 2 I should be able to.”
“So you’re finally taking my advice!” Rebecca beamed. “That’s my girl!”

“No!” Brena rejected. “I’m not some power hungry, bully! I’m just using my advantage to take Mei down. I was serious when I said I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“Well to late for that.” Rebecca said pointing at Sabrina.

“You did this!” Brenda argued.

“Semantics!” Rebecca shrugged. “The only thing that matters now is what you plan on doing with her.”  

“YOU are taking her to the library!” Brenda ordered.

“What?” Brenda asked. “I’m not gonna-”

“Do it or I’ll make you do it!” Brenda shouted.

“Okay, fine!” Rebecca whined. “Geez, already gone mad with power huh?”

“Just do it!”

“You gonna be okay by yourself?” Rebecca gave her friend a worried look. “Mei’s not some wimpy freshman. She’s serious. She won’t fall for a sucker punch. You have to be serious too.”

“I can handle it.” Brenda assured. “After all, I’m a tier 3”


 


 

Mabel checked the library first. Nope. Admittedly that was probably too obvious. She checked the bathrooms. Nope. She checked the boy’s bathrooms. Nope. She checked as many open lockers as she could. Also nope. Where was she?! It was starting to dawn on Mabel that Izzellah might actually be clever. A realization that would shatter the perception of minors for any other MAJOR on a fundamental level.

“Bait!” Mabel said out loud. It was foolish to try and “hunt” Izzy. That was playing right into her hands. Better to use the skills she had that no one else did. No minor could resist a treat and fortunately she knew exactly what cheese would entice her little mouse. Oh the look on Sabrina’s face when she one this, the look on her sister’s face, one-upping that smug Mei. She just hoped the kitchen had some fresh lobster.


 


 


“Romeo give me an update.” Lisa requested.

“You know this would be alot easier if you just bonded with me.” Romeo spoke into his cellphone.

“If I want an updated catalog on every cute ass on campus I will.” Lisa replied. “Just tell me if anyone has come by.”

“No.’ Romeo huffed. “And let me just say that I’m not comfortable with this.”

“Oh come on. You’ve been in fights before. You’re on the mma team!”

“Never with a girl!” Romeo squealed. “It seems wrong, like I’m the bad guy or something.”

“Man up!” Lisa ordered. “Trust me some of these girls could kick your ass easy! Jessica might even be a factor!”

Romeo shivered. He’d seen that girl sparring in the gym. She wasn’t a woman at all, but a monster!

“This is such a bad idea.”

“Just keep your eyes open!” Lisa said and then Romeo heard dial tone.

He couldn’t believe he’d been roped into this. When Lisa had asked to go to school she had led him to believe it was to study. Strange considering she didn’t have an academic bone in her body but he’d figured her new friend was rubbing off on her. Soon he was being squeezed into the backseat of a car a size too small and being driven around by a minor! There was a whole plan in place, he was needed not to chaperone two helpless minors, but to give intel and run interference. They actually expected him to restrain any girl who got too close to Izzellah or her hiding spot. “Buy time.” His sister had said. Easier in concept than execution. He barely knew more than rumors about any of these people or even Izzellah herself. He could only vaguely remember running into her once at the gym and that was so brief an encounter he wasn’t sure he didn’t dream it. Not to mention these girls seemed determined, by what he’d witnessed earlier. No he didn’t like this at all.

Izzellah reclined in the MAJOR sized easy chair of the faculty room sipping a cold peach tea and watching videos or her smartphone with the school’s wifi. She hoped that this initial location would throw her trackers off for at least a little while, but that wasn’t the main goal. She knew from the beginning that the objective was not to hide, but not to be caught. That’s why she brought in Lisa, she would scout and keep her up to date on locations. Romeo was a nice surprise, Lisa’s parents refused to let her out unescorted. So she had two people helping her! She was initially worried, but no one had so much as whispered a word of objection. Mei seemed to even expect it. Probably underestimating the capability of minors. That would be their undoing. She only had to last two hours!

“All clear.” Read Lisa’s text message. She held a position of comfort on the other end ot the lounge staring outside the window that gave her a clear view of the school’s connecting area; a circular pavilion that where the library was located. Her brother Romeo down the hall at the building entrance. Hopefully enough angles were covered between the three of them to give her plenty of warning when one or all of her pursuers came close. The idea actually made her feel a little giddy. She’d show up, not one, not two, but possibly six MAJORS at once! Only two hours.


 


 


Mei ducked behind a tall bookshelf as Rebecca Swann passed by caring  an motionless Sabrina. She gently laid the smaller girl down on a stack of pillows in the circular library reading area that also served as the capture zone. Mei smiled. Her provocation had worked. She could search for Izzellah and more than likely find her too although she was certain the clever minor had some sort of plan, but that would expose her trump card. Why not have a tier 3 do all the work? Even Romeo whose participation was a genuine surprise would be completely cowed under the influence of a tier 3. Mei couldn’t suppress a dark chuckle. Things were going so well.

“Having fun, hun?” Mei heard in a somewhat southern, somewhat Irish accent.

“I thought you’d have left by now.” She grumbled.

“And leave me bestie hangin? Not a chance!” Jessica punctuated her statement with a hard slap to the back that made Mei cringe. “You’re taking a big risk here. This whole plan could blow up in your face and I want ya to know I’ll be here to help pick up the pieces.”

“You worry for nothing.” Mei stated. “Even if something goes wrong the end result will be the same.”


 


 


“She’s in the teacher’s lounge.” Brenda spoke.

“How do you know that?” Rebecca questioned.

“I can feel it.” Brenda stated. “Her mind is open to me. She’s not alone. Lisa and her brother are there. They’ll warn her. Cause a distraction.”

“Don’t worry about Romeo.” Rebecca smirked cupping her bust.


 


 


Romeo leaned against the door of the school entrance. It had been almost forty minutes since the game had started Was anyone even looking for her? He felt himself struggling to keep his eyes open. He wished he had something to distract himself but his phone wasn’t a smart one. Only LIsa had the sweet talk necessary to convince their parents to buy one for her. Especially their mom. She was particularly doting on the minor. Romeo yawned. He texted Lisa the all clear with the button pad on his slide phone.

“Bored?” Rebecca asked. She sidled up next to Romeo and gripped his butt from behind. “I think I can help...entertain you.”

“Where did-”

Romeo’s words were cut off as his lips were captured in a pair of soft and moist flesh. A tongue invaded his mouth and started teasing his own. He felt his crotch bulge to near full mast in a matter of seconds.

“Well hello big boy!” Rebecca squealed  breaking the kiss leaving a trail of shared saliva connecting the previously conjoined mouths.

Romeo reached for his phone. They’d been found. He needed to warn Lisa! HIs hand was gripped tightly and instead of wrapping around his phone his fingers found something far more soft and pliant. A handful of warm flesh that molded to his grasp like pressing a hand into memory foam.

‘Relax, babe.” Rebecca cooed. “They tinies can take care of themselves. Let yourself have a little fun.”

Romeo found his other hand place firmly upon the small of Rebecca’s backside practically inviting him to partake in a handful of even more pleasant flesh. She teased at his neck and he could smell the sweet scent of razzberries and mint. The need to kiss her again was rising with the intense urge to rutt. Her groin pressed against his hardon and he hide to bite his tongue to keep from exploding in his pants.

“There are plenty of free rooms.” Rebecca whispered to him.

Romeo squealed. Now was a very bad time to be a virgin! The prospect of losing his v-card to Rebecca Swann of all people was overiding his sense of loyalty. Hell he’d already gone farther in the last thirty seconds than he could have imagined.

Rebecca moaned into his next and dug her crotch even deeper into his own. He could feel her warmth and wetness even through the fabric of his shorts. She was wearing a skirt and no pants underneath. Just the lace fabric of her panties was the only barrier between him and her enticing cavern. He felt like his hard on could shred through that and his own jeans!

“Fuck.” he groaned as Rebecca continued to neck him. He felt her hands on his chest. SHe lifted his shirt up and fondled his pecs and abs.

“Nice body.” She purred. “I might keep you.”

“Really?” Romeo rasped, his mind already in sensory overload.

“I could make a proper stud out of you.” She guided his hand toward her collar. He held it gently. “What do you say?”

“I-I-I…” Romeo’s brain was nearly fried.

“Romeo! Snap out of it!” He heard in his sister’s voice.

“No!” He pressed his hands against Rebecca and pushed her away. She tumbled backward with a look of shock on her face. Her chest was exposed, apparently at some point her top had been unbuttoned showing her cavernous cleavage barely contained by a frilly black bra. This did not help his painful boner!

“What the hell are you doing Roro!?” Lisa roared in his mind.

“I-I.”

“Shit!” Lisa cursed. “She found us didn’t she?”
“I.”

“Distract boobs Mckenzie!” Lisa ordered and then her presence in his mind vanished.

Romeo turned to Rebecca to see her already fixing herself. Buttoning up her shirt and adjusting her skirt and panties.

“Sorry big boy.” She sighed. “I guess I have to get going. Got a tiny to help wrangle. Raincheck?”

“I’ll stop you!” Romeo said charging at Rebecca. He tripped and fell face first onto the hardwood flooring.

“Maybe try pulling up your pants first!” Rebecca laughed as she skipped away.

Romeo shook his head and looked down at his trousers and underwear which were wrapped around his ankles. His exposed, engorged penis wedged between his bare thigh and the floor. When had she?! He turned onto his back and his full endowment flailed rigidly in the cool air.

“Fuck.” He cursed. This was a new low. Possibly even worse than when the mma team had stolen his clothes while he was showering. At least no one was here to see this one.


 


 


“We’ve been found!” Lisa announced.

“By who?!” Izzellah squeaked.

“Not sure, but judging by my brother’s dick, probably Rebecca!”

Izzellah had to double take at Lisa’s statement.

“Wha...never mind!” Izzellah dismissed. It was best not to know. “Okay. We move to the second location.” They had planned for this. Late into the night while Linda slept they’d brainstormed different locations. The plan now was to keep moving. Lose the big idiots chasing and bunker down again. If all else failed Lisa was the decoy. She was adamant her bond experience would safeguard her from potential probing.

“Let’s use the window and circle around to the tech center.” Izzellah said. The tech center connected to three different wings of the school. As long as they kept a decent lead they could each disappear down a different hall and force the MAJORS into a guessing game. They headed for the window. Izzellah climbed out first and met a pair of bright green eyes.

“Hello, Ms. Ivory.” Brenda said.

Izzellah stopped short half falling out the window seal. Her pant leg caught on the bolt of the locking mechanism thus forcing the fabric to wedge its way up her backside. She flailed and jerked forward headbutting Brenda in the face.

“Sorry!” She slurred punch drunk from the collision.

“Sorry!” Brenda repeated. “Are you okay.”

“Guhh..Izzellah jumbled out. She fumbled around to get her bearings but her pants were stuck. The belt loop hung around the lock. “I uhhh. I gotta go!” She tried to yank herself free to no avail. This was not one of her finer moments. She’d had this whole plan and she’d been compromised so easily.

Brenda lifted her up by the waist, easily unhooking her. She was held in a cradle.

“So I was thinking.” Brenda smiled. She looked dazzling without her glasses. Her hair was also down from its long braid into shiny crimson locks. Strands of it cascaded loosely over Izzellah’s body. “We could just leave. Forget about the game. Maybe catch a movie? I-If you wanted to! I could also just take you home.”

The offer was tempting. Very tempting. On any other day at she would except it in a heartbeat. A different Izzellah Ivory wouldn’t even entertain an idea like this to begin with, but she’d already come this far. This far being in the clutches of a stunning redhead after lounging for nearly an hour. No there was no turning back.

“I can’t.” Izzellah replied.

“I know.” Brenda sighed. “Well then.” Brenda turned away Izzellah in hand. She’ll be winning the game.

“Not a chance!” Lisa yelled jumping out the window and onto Brenda’s back. The halfsie was large enough and Brenda was short enough that the momentum and sudden shift in weight was enough to knock her off balance. All three girls tumbled onto the grass outside. Izzellah was the first up. She didn’t have time to waste. She sprinted away as fast as her minor legs could carry her. Brenda was up next. She glanced back at Lisa who was still collapsed on the ground. This was disheartening. She was supposed to be superior yet she’d just gotten rolled by a minor whether intentional or not. She looked at Izzellah’s silhouette as the minor fled. It was cute. She admired the attempt. Brenda wasn’t an athlete but even she could easily outrun a minor. She lifted herself up and...found her leg stuck. Clutched by the body of Lisa Watermiene. The halfsie held onto her for dear life.

“Leave Izzy alone!” She gritted.

“Wow.” Brenda deadpanned. “She’s really rubbed off on you.”

“She’s my friend!” Lisa grunted.

“I know.” Brenda said lifting the halfsie to her feet. “And I’m not going to hurt her. I don’t even plan on asking her for anything when I win this.”

“Bullshit!”

“I’m serious!” Brenda assured. “I have my own reasons for doing this now. Something I have to prove to myself. That’s all.”

“Well I’m not going to let you leave without putting up a fight!” Lisa warned. She put up her fist imitating a stance she saw on TV. She didn’t actually know how to fight at all, but maybe she could appear to be intimidating. Brenda didn’t seem like much of a fighter either.

“We’re not going to fight, Lisa.” Brenda chuckled. “But you are.” She pressed her forehead against Lisa’s “Going to take a little nap.”

Brenda probed the depths of Lisa’s mind. She could feel how frightened the minor was. Scared, worried, and hungry! She wanted to be lounging next to a warm body, eating chips and watching Marvel movies. Cute. She heard laughing.

“You’re not very good at this.” Lisa teased.

“I’m trying to concentrate.” Brenda grunted. “If I don’t do this right-.”

“This isn’t my first time!” Lisa’s voice echoed around her. It was so loud it hurt her ears.  SHe opened her eyes to see the halfsie clinging to her with in a half stupor with boozy smile.

“Haha!” she grinned before falling into Brenda and passing out.

“Well at least it worked this time.” Brenda said.

“Finally!” Brenda heard in a voice so loud it startled her. She couldn’t focus to well without her glasses. She didn’t wear corrective lenses. Quite the opposite, most MAJORS suffered from having vision to acute to cope with. Her glasses basically served as blinders and without them she suffered from eye strain which ironically did in turn hamper her vision. She blinked a few times before her eyes adjusted and she was blessed with the visage of Rebecca. She wore a scowl with her hands crossed.

“Took you long enough.” she griped. “I can’t believe bonding a minor took that long.”

“What are you talking about?” Brenda said. “I only closed my eyes for a few seconds.”

Rebecca cocked an eyebrow. “Brenda. You’ve been vegging out with Lisa for ten minutes. I figured you were having a party or something, What she promise a bond if you let tiny tush go?”

“Ten?” Brenda looked around and sure enough Izzellah was nowhere in sight. “Dammit!”

“What?!” Rebecca jumped.

“She played me!” Brenda hissed. She looked down at the passed out halfsie. She’d greatly underestimated her mental acuity. To even buy time with a tier 3 was an amazing feat even if she was a novice herself.

“We lost her?” Rebecca asked.

“Yes.” Brenda sighed. She handed Lisa to Rebecca.

“Library?”

“Library.”


 


 


Izzellah slowed down after passing through the tech area. There were still a handful of students, presumably from the university busy at the monitors. She’d earned a few stares but not much more. Perhaps the older students weren’t as anamored by a stray minor or hopefully the luster of her presence might have started to wear off. Either way she was thankful to not be bothered and take advantage of her brief respite. She huffed. She was on her own now. Lisa had taken a metaphorical bullet for her and she couldn’t waste it. It seemed she had at least made one true friend in brief time at Winton. That alone made the taboo of coming to school worth it. She would have to make this up to Lisa somehow. For now she had to move onto another safe hiding spot.

Izzellah pulled out a list she’d made a possible places. The teacher’s lounge was a serviceable first stop but she’d never counted on it to last. Now she needed a place that wasn’t only secure, but that she could easily escape from by herself. Perhaps the minor classroom. Nobody would be there, she’d originally nixed the idea for being too obvious, but now that she’d been spotted heading the opposite way they might never consider looking there. Unfortunately it involved doubling back, that was a risk she couldn’t take with Brenda and Rebecca on her heels. That plus she had yet to run into Mei, Mabel, or even Sabrina! This worried her. She’d even somewhat hoped to encounter Sabrina. Izzellah was certain at this point in their relationship she could easily talk Sabrina into helping her if the MAJOR wasn’t already. They’d formed a mutual understanding and she’d dare say Sabrina even sympathized with her. In two weeks she had grown on Izzellah. Not so much the arrogant brat that had annoyed her that first day in her driveway. Sabrina was more a misunderstood idiot and something about her was even charming. A few more years and she might even be someone worth swooning over. Izzellah shook the cobwebs from her brain. No point daydreaming now. She had to move. There was less than an hour left. Maybe if she just kept moving as randomly as possible she could run out the clock that way. The  only downside to that was the idea Brenda might be tracking her, but if that was the case Izzellah was sunk anyway. She’d been found once already. This was frustrating! There didn’t seem to be a clear answer.

Izzellah’s stomach growled. To be expected since lunch was nearing and she’d skipped breakfast that morning. She rubbed her belly as it protested its vacancy. That’s when she smelled something. Something familiar and delicious. She followed her nose to the source which originated from the school’s kitchen. Izzellah wasn’t sure if this was the same one she’d visited twice before or a different one. The campus was enormous and she wouldn’t be surprised it it had multiples of the same facility. She continued to track delicious smell to its origin. A pizza. A pepperoni and lobster pizza steaming hot sitting on a tiny table not ten feet away. It was right inside the kitchen area on the other side of a pair of heavy steel doors. Izzellah remembered these doors and more importantly remembered she couldn’t move them. If she stepped in there all it would take is closing the door behind her and she would be trapped and easy pickings. Now the food was tempting, very tempting. Especially since she had tasted that exact pizza before and her tastebuds were itching for another sample. Any common minor would fall for this in a heartbeat, but Izzellah wasn’t a sucker.

“Nice try, Mabel!” izzellah shouted out certain that the culinarily gifted MAJOR was stalking about. Izzellah picked up her feet and started running. Mabel was probably waiting to pounce her in that kitchen at any moment. Izzellah dashed right past the obvious bait and continued down the hall. She turned a new corner and collided with something. She felt herself grabbed and lifted until she met a cute freckled face with green eyes less dazzling than her sister but the same red hair only cut short just past her ears with hints of orange that made it appear ablaze. Mabel grinned cheekily as she embraced Izzellah and a tight but not unpleasant cuddle.

“It was a double trap!” She boasted.


 


 


“Pizza?” Mabel offered as she finished gobbling down a slice of her own. “I made the dough from scratch! Well I mean it was frozen but I made it earlier. It’s really good.”

“No thank you.” izzellah mumbled. She couldn’t eat it now. She was too ashamed. Of all the MAJORS that could’ve outsmarted her it was Mabel. Fucking Mabel! And with such an obvious trap! Now Izzellah was stuck. Her struggles meant nothing to the MAJOR and they both knew it. She couldn’t even out muscle other minors so why even bother.

“Sabrina’s gonna be so pissed!” Mabel beamed. “We’ll go mini golfing! Just you and me! On my dad’s bike. Then we’ll go to McShakey’s and then we’ll-”

“Bond?” Izzellah finished.

“No!” Mabel denied. “Not on the first date. We have to take our time and get to know each other.”

“That implies that there would be more than one date.” Izzellah spat.

“Oh there will be more than one.” Mabel assured. “Trust me. You just haven’t gotten a chance to know the real Mabel.”

“I think I know enough.”

“Nope! You only know school Mabel. The real me is a complex and layered girl full of intrigue and mystery.”

“And shit.” Izzellah added.

“Mean.” Mabel smirked. “But I like that. Because I’m layered and complex.”

“Where’s Sabrina?” Izzellah found herself asking. “I haven’t ran into her and I figured maybe she partnered with you or something.”

“Nope.” Mabel answered. “She told me to run when that buff girl caught her. She told me to find you. I guess she realized I was the right one for you after all!”

“She got captured!?”
“Snatched right up!”
“And you didn’t help her!” Izzellah slapped Mabel’s cheek in a quick motion that surprised them both. “What is wrong with you!? I thought you were her friend!”

“I am her friend!” Mabel cried. “She told me to run! I wanted to work with her! Wanted to fight her one on one! She told me no! Said it was more important Mei didn’t win.” Mabel sniffled and sobbed weakly which caught Izzellah off guard. “I just wanted to have some fun, I just want you to like me! I don’t know why this got all serious or what Mei’s problem is, but if you don’t want to go out with me fine!”

“Mabel I-”

“I know! You’re a minor with a chip on your shoulder! Join the club! Ever since you showed up things have sucked. Sabrina’s alway on edge, my sister had a breakdown! People think I don’t notice these things, they think I’m an idiot, but I’m not.”

‘I’m sorry Mabel.” Izzellah apologized. “I know all this is because of me.”

“Because you decided to walk around unbonded and tease everyone!”

“That’s not what I was…..” Izzellah sighed. “Yes.” she relented. It wasn’t entirely accurate but she couldn’t blame Mabel for seeing it that way.

“Well you won.” Izzellah said. “And I’m not gonna fight you on it. I’ll even go on as many dates as you want.”

“Yeah?”

“Under one condition.” Izzellah added. “Help me find Sabrina.”

“Deal!” Mabel agreed. She wiped away some tears. “Will find Sabrina and Lisa and just ditched this dumb game. It was Mei’s idea anyway and she’s a bitch.”


 


 


“So where do we start looking?” Mabel asked as she carried Izzellah through the halls.

“Who knows?” Izzellah shrugged. “I’m just gonna call her.”

“You have a phone?!” Mabel squealed. “Can I have your number?”

Izzellah blew out some air and pressed Sabrina’s number on her speed dial. It rang four times before going to the answering machine. “She’s not picking up.”

“Maybe she’s in the restroom?” Mabel suggested. “We can try there first.”

“She’s not in the restroom.” They both heard. Brenda appeared from around a corner. “Sabrina’s safe, but she won’t be answering your calls. She’s taking a nap at the library.”

“Lazy.” Mabel said. “I guess I was the right girl for the job.”

“I’m surprised you found her.” Brenda said. “You did a great job, sis. Now hand her over.”

“What?!” Mabel held Izzellah to her. “No way! I found her first. She already said I won!”

“Mabel, don’t argue with your big sis.”

“You mean barely big sis.” Mabel taunted. “I’m not afraid of you just because you’re a few inches taller than me! I know I can take you, Bren.”

Brenda sighed. “You never want to do things the easy way.”

“Just step aside, Bren.” Mabel ordered and surprisingly Brenda complied side stepping her sister.

“Let’s head for the libra--.” Mabel’s eyes shut and she passed out onto the floor with a hard thud.

“At least she’s still easy.” Brenda muttered.

“What did you do to her?!” Izzellah shrieked as she struggled to crawl out of Mabel’s grasp.

“Nothing dangerous.” Brenda assured. “Just exercising my power as  is my right.”

“You can’t just knock people out whenever you want!”

“I think you’ll find I can pretty much do whatever I want.” Brenda informed. “Don’t worry, Ms. Ivory. I’ve not gone mad with power, but I have decided to finally act like a MAJOR for once.”

“MAJORS are jerks.” Izzellah stated.

“Unfortunately so.” Brenda nodded. “But it’s a necessary evil Some people only understand power.” Brenda bent down and hefted her sister over her shoulder. “I think it’s about time I reminded someone who really has it.”


 


 


They’d finally gotten to the library. It was empty except for a couple of passed out girls in the reading circle. Mabel walked toward it her two passengers in hand. Izzy cradled under her amr and Mabel hefted over her shoulder. Her sister was still tiny comparatively and she was a MAJOR. Carrying her was no problem at all. As she neared the circle she heard a throat clear. She turned to see Mei sitting in a easy chair reading a thick book. She closed it and saw the cover read. “MAJOR/minor.”

“Brenda get out of here!” She heard Rebecca squeal. She looked to the side and saw Rebecca struggling under the full weight of Jessica “the Mountain” McArthur literally sitting on top of her. The wrestling titan gave her a cheerful wave.

“Rebecca!”

“I’m fine.” Rebecca grunted. “Just get the fuck out of here. Don’t let chinatown win!”

“You took longer than I expected. Mei smirked. She closed the book and rose to her feet. “Finally we can get started.”


 

End Notes:

Still one more chapter to go readers! Keep it up! You're all most there! 

Chapter 20: MAJOR/minor by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

YA DID IT! Ya caught 200lbs of fish! Not bad for couple a landlubbers!....Uh..what? I mean you're at the last chapter of MAJOR/minor. I must have stroked out for a moment. Still congratulations if you marathoned this all in one sitting. That's pretty boss. Kids still say "boss" right? I'm still hip right? At some point in your twenties you just realize you're out of touch. It's all down hill from there. 

A bit of news at the bottom for the future. 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 20: MAJOR/minor

“I suggest you hand her over now so that we can avoid any unpleasantness.”

Brenda dropped her sister to the floor so that she could hold Izzellah even tighter. “Do you think that little of me? That I would just hand her over?”

“Yes.” Mei strided toward Mabel until her towering presence loomed over both of them. Izzellah was starting to understand that Brenda was short. Mei had a good two feet on her. “That’s exactly what I think. You play at being a MAJOR, but you might as well be a minor yourself. Shy, weak, small, and worst of all afraid of your own strength. It’s quite pathetic really.”

“You’re wrong.” Brenda argued.

“Really?” Mei smiled as she slapped Brenda’s cheek in one quick flick of the arm. “Evidence points to the contrary.”

“Mei what the hell?!” Izzellah shrieked still in Brenda’s hands. Her captor had reeled bike from the strike.

“Calm yourself.” Mei stated evenly. “I didn’t hurt her. Just gave her a reminder. This is how MAJORS do things, Izzellah Ivory. This is a good lesson for her, for the both of you.” She kicked Brenda hard in the gut with enough force to knock her over. Izzellah felt gravity take over and Brenda capsized to her knees. She tumbled, but was caught by the collar of her shirt ang gently lowered to the ground. “I suggest you step aside.”

“No!” Izzellah screamed. She quickly rushed in between Mei and the kneeling Brenda. “I won’t let you hurt her! This was supposed to be a game!”

“It is a game.” Mei said. “The only game MAJORS ever play and Brenda has lost.” The MAJOR peered down at her competition. “You understand now don’t you? Just how weak you truly are. Look. A minor is actually trying to defend YOU! She stands while you kneel. Pathetic.”

Mei squatted down over the two of them.

“Mei, back off!” Izzellah threatened. “I’m warning you!”
“Oh!?” Mei scoffed. “By all means do your worst. You’re just proving my point even more. Perhaps you should’ve been born the minor?”

Mei leaned her hand in to grab a bunch of Brenda’s hair. Intent to slam her face into the carpet a few times.

“You asked for it!” Izzellah screamed. She reached into her pocket for an item she’d brought with her on her very first day of school. There had been so many times she’d wished she’d had it on her. She wouldn’t be caught without it again. She sprayed Mei’s face with a full mist of her pocket mace.

MIe closed her eyes in response. Her nose twitched. She sneezed dispersing some of the mist into the air. The sting of the capsaicin in the spray was already starting to make Izzellah’s eyes water.

Mei chuckled. “You poor thing! You know that doesn’t work on MAJORS right?”

Izzellah was too busy wiping at her eyes which only made the stinging worse. They were even starting to burn.

“I think this has gone far enough.” Mei informed. She picked Izzellah up while Brenda remained on the floor. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Izzellah could feel herself moving but couldn’t do anything with her eyes burning so much.

“Try not to rub them.” Mei said. “You’re just spreading around the oil. You need soap and water, and maybe some milk.”

“I can take care of myself!” Izzellah barked.

“I’m sure you can.” Mei mused. “But I think it’s best that I help you, and as the winner of this game my first request for you is to listen to me. It should be clear that I know what’s best for you.”

“You’re full of shit, Mei.” Izzellah hissed.

“I can’t argue with you on that. Well I can and I will greatly enjoy doing so in the days to come. In time you will understand the proper balance in life and your position in it. With me of course by your side, or more accurately you by mine.”

“NO!” Brenda shouted. Mei turned around to see the tier 3 running towards her. “This has only just started!” She rushed and tackled Mei causing all three girls to fall over into the reading circle.


 


 


Romeo let out a satisfied breath as he exited the men’s restroom. He had just “relieved” himself most urgently. It had been quite a task too. The memories of his encounter with Rebecca had sent his balls into overdrive. Every time he’d opened the floodgates so to speak there was alway more to fill the gap. He’d just managed to finally exhaust his reservoir enough to walk around without a full erection. Even so the thoughts still buzzed in his head. His fingers still held the sensation of her soft yet tight body. He could still taste her on his tongue and the sound of her moaning was archived and on repeat playback. Even having unburdened himself his hormones left him still at half mast, but he could at least hide that.

He checked the time. It was ten minutes to noon. Fuck he’d been masturbating for over a half hour! At least Lisa’s game or whatever should be over by now. She was probably pissed with him, but it was just hide n seek.  She’d tricked him in the first place and had expected him to fight girls. He didn’t care if she’d lost or her friend was embarrassed. He dialed her phone and heard the ring tone. It continued to ring, then nothing. She heard her answering message and shut it off. Why wasn’t she answering? He felt a tinge of worry in his gut, but shut it down. She was with her friend Izzy and even so there were MAJORS in the game. She probably wasn’t hurt just captured. He remembered Lisa saying they were supposed to gather in the library. Even though he was fairly confident she was safe he still jogged over with a little hustle in his step hoping he had completely screwed up.


 


 


Sabrina woke up with not only a headache but a pain in the back of her neck. What had happened? Last she remembered she was comforting Brenda for being assaulted by Mei. That bitch! Not only had she been completely outplayed but Brenda had been victimized by her as well. She would make Mei regret everything, but first she had to find Izzy. Sabrina stood up to her feet and tried to get her bearings. She looked around to see an abundance of bookshelves. She was in the library? How? Why had she been sleeping in the first place?

“Finally someone else wakes up!” She heard.

Rebecca was reclining on a stack of pillows in the reading area flipping through an old fashion magazine. “Sorry for the whole…” Rebecca made a karate chop motion with her hand.

“Huh?”

“Knocking you out.” Rebecca stated. “Brenda was having a pretty hard time putting you down for a nap so I helped expedite the process. You must have a superbly dumb brain to resist the mental suggestion of a tier 3. Kudos!”

That’s when Sabrina noticed. Four collapsed body’s sprawled out unconscious before her. Izzellah, Lisa, Brenda, and Mei.

“What happened.here?!” She shrieked.

“You got me, lass.” Jessica said from behind her. She was munching on a slice of pizza next to Mabel. Her bestie seemed groggy as she nibbled on a slice of her own.

“Mabel, what?”

“My sis.” Mabel yawned. “Probably.”

“How long have they been out?”

“Twenty minutes.” A male voice said. It was Romeo Watermiene also holding a slice of pizza. “I want to wake them up but nobody else will let me.”

“They got shit to sort out!” Rebecca snapped. “Let them sort it out!”

“Bullshit! My sister’s involved!” Romeo roared.

“Ooooh big boy’s worried about his precious widdle sissy! How adorable!” Rebecca teased. “Trust me if she wanted out she’d break the bond herself!”

“They’re bonding!” Sabrina gasped suddenly worried. This wasn’t practice either. Izzellah was in there with a tier 3!

“What do we do?”

“Wake them up!” Romeo stated.

“Let them be.” Rebecca said coldly. “Just wait I’m sure it’s fine.”

Sabrina didn’t care. She moved to wake Izzellah up when Lisa of all people popped awake.
“I smell pizza!” She chirped. The half and half scurried over toward Jessica and Mabel and scooped up a slice.

“Sister!” Romeo beamed he went and picked his sister up in a hug. He was about to kiss her on the cheek when her met the business end of her fist instead. “What was that for?!”

“For thinking with your dick first, idiot!?” Lisa hissed. “You screwed us and for what? A lip lock and heavy petting with a porn star!”

“Hey!” Rebecca snapped.

“Sorry.” Romeo muttered.

“Damn right your sorry.” Lisa chastised. “You’re lucky I don’t tell mom about this!”

“What’s happening?” Sabrina questioned pointing to Izzellah. “Is she okay.”

“Oh!” Lisa jumped out of her brother’s clutches. “Yeah, she’s fine. I try to get her to wake up but she want to try and stop her.”

“Stop who?”

“Brenda.” Lisa smirked. “She’s kicking the shit out of Mei!”


 


 


“Brenda put her down!” Izzellah yelled. In the scape of her mind the sheer difference in a tier 2 and tier 3 held a physical personification. Mei was an amazon, a mini giant. Fifteen feet high and strong. Whether this was Mei’s interpretation of herself or an amalgamation of how everyone saw her wasn’t clear, but it it was an impressive sight to behold...or it would be if not for Brenda.

Brenda was a tier 3, her inherent power literally dwarfed that of Mei’s as Brenda appeared as a giantess near one hundred feet high. Her body glowed red as the only source of light in the hollow void of their shared mind. She held the striking yellow of Mei’s form in her hands like a doll. Izzellah continued to yell at Brenda as she circled around the titan as a tiny blur of purple light, her own form was weak, phazing in an out and unable to take shape with Lisa absent and the force of two MAJORS colliding. Although colliding wasn’t the correct word.It implied Mei stood a chance. She hung limply in Brenda’s graspe as the giantess squeezed her in her fingers.

“Brenda you’re hurting her!”
“It’s what she deserves!” Brenda boomed her voice so terribly loud it popped Izzellah’s ears. “She has to know her place. Learn how weak and pathetic she is.”

“There are other ways to-”

“No there isn’t. Power is all she understands. If I have to become a monster to teach her this lesson than so be it!”
“Brenda you don’t-”

“No.” Brenda said coldly. “This is what I’m supposed to do. This is how the world sees me. It’s time I embraced it. Little Mei here is going to regret pushing me this far.”

It wasn’t working. She couldn’t get through to Brenda like this. She was barely a fly to her. She wished she knew the answer but she didn’t. She was lost. Brenda was going to destroy Mei and she had no idea what the real world consequences  would be. Izzellah worried she would lose them both. She just wanted her mom. She just wanted to feel safe.


 


 


“Izzellah who are your friends?” Sheila asked her irate daughter. Izzellah scowled as she sat with her arms crossed on the porch swing.

“They’re not my friends.” Izzellah seethed. “They’re jerks!” She stared daggers at the two girls fighting on her front yard. One a small asian girl probably only six years old. She was underneath a slightly larger redhead with pigtails. She was pulling at her adversaries hair and using her meager size advantage to her gain.

“Now now.” Sheila said. “You don’t abandon your friends just because they’re fighting. You work together to find the source of the problem and resolve the situation.” Sheila rose from her spot on the porch swing and went to the two feuding girls. She picked each of them up by their cuffs and separated them.

“Now what’s this all about?”

“She started it!” The redhead said pointing toward the tiny asian. “She’s thinks she knows everything!”

“No I don’t I just wanted to play with Izzy and she wouldn’t let me!”

“Izzy doesn’t want to play with you. You’re too bossy!”

“I’m not bossy! I just know that my ideas are better and that Izzy would rather do what I decide.”

“See!” The redhead squealed. “She’s doing it again!” The redhead reached over and smacked the other girl on the mouth.

“Enough of that!” Sheila said deepening her tone. “No more fighting, the both of you. You’ve upset my girl and I won’t have that.”

“Sorry.” Both girls said in unison hanging their heads in shame.

“You should be.” Sheila huffed. “You’re both big girls! Too old to be acting like spoiled babies.”

“I’m not a baby.” The dark haired girl said. “I’m the smartest one in my class. I read a bunch of books on how to play with Izzy without hurting her!”
“Did you now?”

“That doesn’t mean anything!” The pale skinned girl said. She scrunched her face up. “I met Izzy before she did. I’m bigger than she is too.”

“Which means you just get to bully people?”

“That’s what she said.” The redhead screamed pointing at her adversary. “That’s what Rebecca said, that’s what everyone’s been saying!” The redhead started crying and Sheila dropped the other girl so she could hug the distressed child.

‘I don’t wanna- I don’t wanna…”she wheezed and started hiccuping.

“Shhhh, It’s okay darling. It’s okay.” Sheila cooed. “Just because someone tells you what you should be doesn’t me you have to be it. You can make your own decisions, be the person you want.” The girl continued to sob uncontrollably.

“And you.” The asian girl jumped. “Just because you’re smarter than everyone doesn’t mean you get to tell them what to do!”
“If I don’t tell them then they just make mistakes!”

“People make mistakes. It’s part of human nature. Even superior human nature. Don’t put so much pressure on yourself to prevent that or no one will ever learn. Including yourself.”

“Izzellah.” Sheila called.

She ignored her mother’s voice. It was painful to even hear it sometimes.

“Izzellah come here.”

She relented. She’d never be able to disobey her mom.

“What?”

“You’re friends are ready to talk now.” Sheila said. She let go of the redhead who had regained her composure.

“Well I don’t want to talk to them.”

“Yes you do.” her mom said. “You set this all up in the first place.”

“Hmmph!” Izzellah snorted.

“Izzellah!” Her mother chastised.

“Ugh! Fine!” Izzellah went up to each girl and looked them in the eye. “You’re lucky my mom’s here to vouch for you!”

“We understand.” they replied one after the other.

“No you don’t!” Izzellah snapped. “You have no right to even be here! In my house! My mind! My...memories.”

Izzellah’s mother smiled as her. “You can do this honey.”

“I want this to end. I want to go home, but most of all I want you to stop forcing your ideas on me. You’ve both built of this perception of who I am but it’s not me and it’s not fair. I make my own choices. I like both of you. I like Sabrina too! I haven’t made a decision yet, and you can’t force me to. So stop.”

The girls nodded.

‘This is over.” Izzellah said. “Maybe in time I’ll get to know you both, but that’s when I decide. Until then I won’t tolerate either of you tearing each other apart it my interest means anything to you.”

“I’m not promising that!” The dark haired girl said. “I’ve worked too hard setting this whole thing up to walk away with nothing!”

“Set up?” Izzy was bewildered. “You didn’t set up..?”

The girl smiled like only she could. The same self satisfying smile she always wore.

“We’ve bonded now. You should know.”

Izzellah knew she didn’t even have to bother.

“You see why I hate her now!”

“Results are all that matter.” The girl snarked.

“Why you!” Izzellah motioned to charge at the dark haired girl.

“Enough! All of you!” Sheila shouted. “Hug and make up.”

“But!” All three small children spoke out.

“Hug. NOW!”

All three girls embraced each other. The world went dark.

Izzellah opened her eyes.


 


 


“We’re leaving.” Izzellah said hopping up. “Sabrina, Lisa. Let’s go.”

“Huh?” Sabrina jerked her head toward Izzellah who was already up and walking away. “Wait!” She leaped toward her friend. “What happened?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Izzellah grumbled. “Right now I have an empty stomach and a massive headache. Lisa you up for McShakey’s or what?”
“Hell yeah!” Lisa cheered. She jumped up and dashed after Izzellah. “Romeo move your ass!”

“I wanna come!” Mabel said. She had an almost pleading puppy dog look. “Please?”

“I uhhh? I don’t think I have enough room in my car.” Izzellah answered.

“I can squeeze in!” Mabel pleaded. “I’m small see!” She scrunched down into a ball.

“We can try I guess.” Izzellah relented.

“If she doesn’t fit we can always kick Romeo out!” Lisa proposed.

“You can’t do that!” Romeo whined.

“I can do whatever I want lover boy!” Lisa noted. “I wonder what mom will do to you when she finds out you abandoned your sister to get laid?”

“I have a car.” Rebecca mentioned. “There’s more than enough room.

Izzellah kept walking without saying anything.

“I could go for a meal!” Jessica bellowed. She hauled a dizzy Mei onto her back. “You got the ride right?” She looked down at Mei. “I can’t drive me self and Mei here’s a little.”

“I’m fine.” Mei said. “I’ll take my own car.”

“No you won’t.” Brenda said up and okay. Even after the brief mental gymnastics she was up an okay. Typical tier 3.  “Izzy would be upset if you wrapped yourself around a tree.”

“Well then it’s settled!” Jessica cheered. “Let’s roll!”


“You okay with them tagging along?” Sabrina asked.

“You know what?” Izzellah said. She pulled Sabrina’s face toward her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. “I honestly don’t care.”


 


 


“Hmmmm.” Ignacio grunted as he focused on his tablet screen. Izzellah was in bed for the night after what was apparently a very busy day. He was worried when she’d asked to go off on her own that morning, but she’d come back safe and sound if visibly exhausted. Maybe she’d found a boyfriend or possibly girlfriend. Either way he wouldn’t be prepared for that! She’d passed out as almost as soon as she came through the door and didn’t speak a word as to what she had been up to.

“What’s the matter?” Gloria said nuzzling into him. She’d been as equally surprised to see Sabrina arrive with Izzy as she hadn’t mentioned seeing her today. It was obvious they’d been out together. She’d grilled her daughter and it had actually started an argument. Sabrina was getting at that age. The girl probably had a few secrets of her own.

“Oh nothing.” Ignacio stated. “Just looking up some hotels. Me and Izzy take little vacations from time to time and I’m trying to find a good location.”

“Anything specific?” Gloria prodded.

“Small, quaint places. Towns Sheila would like. We drive up and tour for a whole week sometimes.”

“That’s so sweet!” Gloria gushed. “I’d love to come some time!”

“It’s kind of a father/daughter thing.” Ignacio said.

“Couldn’t you make an exception? For me?” Gloria stared at him with those seductive eyes and game him that sultry smile. She fell a little closer in and stroked his three day scruff. “I’d love an opportunity to spend more time with Izzy. Really get a chance to bond.”

“She’d be livid.” Ignacio explained.

“But.”

“But….I….think I could arrange something.” Ignacio relented. Izzellah would have to warm up to Gloria eventually.

“Wonderful!” Gloria grinned. “You find any place good.”

“I have a few hopefuls.” Ignacio revealed. “A small town with a creek next to the ocean. Seems interesting, but  apparently an incident happened there a few years ago. I’ve been trying to find details to see if it’s safe. Seems they have a pretty nice hotel though.”

“Hm.”

“It won’t be for a while still.” Ignacio said. “What with Izzellah in school now. I’ll have to wait until she gets a break off.”

Gloria leaned over to look at Ignacio’s screen. “Minor by the Sea. Cute name.”


 


 






The End.





Izzellah Ivory will return whenever the hell I feel like.



`Thank you for reading!


 

End Notes:

So that's it. MAJOR/minor's over. I have thus completed another story on giantessworld which is more than that dweeb MrSirk ever did. For better or worse this is it. And I'm sure there could be improvements but I'm happy with what I've created. Onto the next one! Something not involving Izzellah for a change! BUT!.....that won't be for some time because. 

I'm going on hiatus!!! *gasp*

"But NotSirk, WHY?" 

Short answer is I have medical stuff going on and need surgery. 

Long story is uhh....? Just google marfan's syndrome if your super curious. 

So I'll be gone for a bit doing all that recovery stuff. My surgery is literally next week!

My patreon's going to shutdown and obviously no stories or art for a while. Hopefully I'll be back though. There's only a 1% chance something bad will happen and you face those odds going to the dentist! Wish me luck and see ya soon!

Thank you for reading MAJOR/minor and generally being amazing fans!

And thank you to my patreons! You guys actually supported me and my art. You have no idea how amazing that feels!

P.S. Kurogane335. Sorry about the special. You have my permission to write as much as you want. I look forward to reading it. I will try to write something before I go though. 

Uhh...? That's it see ya! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6972