Back to the family by toyman6
Summary:

This is the sequel of slipper's nightmare. In this new story we follow Rich, now living as shrunk servant of his aunt Lynn.

He's still forgotten to the many and he needs to get back to his family


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Incest, Legwear, Maternal, New World Order, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5658 Read: 50643 Published: September 09 2017 Updated: October 09 2017

1. A new life by toyman6

2. Reality check by toyman6

3. School by toyman6

4. Discipline by toyman6

A new life by toyman6

Two years have passed after my life as human being was cancelled. The day I helped my aunt Lynn I was also caught into a parallel world, where a society ruled by women can shrink and enslave men. My aunt told me I spent 4 months as her insole. I was very lucky that I was rescued, otherwise I would be dead, burned alive by my own aunt or even worse, in Tammy's clutches.
My body was damaged despite the strengthening serum and the stiffness prevented me to move freely. I was more like a breathing doll, rather a shrunken man. Initially my aunt wasn't sure I could be fixed. She told me that should by body be not recoverable I would be disposed. Which meant being killed in an horrible way. My hopes were lifted by a beautiful woman named Donna. She was the sisterhood's inquisitor, which gave her access to a different kind of serum. This one made the body soft like dough, allowing it to return to the original shape. However nobody knew how the two different chemicals clashed. I was handed by my aunt handed me to the scientific section for this attempt. However I felt more like a guinea pig rather a person to be rescued.

I was kept into a transparent plastic cage with holes to let me breath. There was the number 4 on the front wall. Other cages near me were filled by little men, some of them screaming, some laying on the floor unconscious. At some distance there were two giantesses wearing white lab coats and nurse's clogs. Both women were beautiful, the one with shoulder length copper hairs kept the records. The brunette with the curly hairs did the dirty job. They were very busy in running experiments on the little men, starting from number 1 and going forward. When they decided to start an experiment the redhead talked into a voice recorder, describing the actions. Then the brunette would take the specimen out of his cage and set him for the experiment. Then each torturous step would be described by the redhead before being enacted by the other giantess. The results were noted on a paper sheet by the redhead giantess.
I waited for a long time before the first experiment started. The two women where discussing about the results of the previous round of tests. Then finally the brunette walked toward us. Suddenly all men started crying. Their voices fused all together in a single voice which surrounded me, scaring the shit out of me. There were single words in this voice. Somebody wanted to be freed. Somebody else asked to be killed. All voices where completely hopeless. I fell on the floor trembling, hoping that this trial would be out soon, prying that my aunt would rescue me from this hell. Then the dark haired giantess approached cage 1 and opened the lid. Everybody fell silent. When the gloved hand closed around the little man inside the cage the redhead turned on the recorder and said.

SUBJECT NUMBER 1. DISSECTION ALIVE, NO ANAESTHESIA.

The brunette walked away with the specimen held firmly in her fist.

It took me all my strength to not get mad until it was my turn. The subject 1 was left free to scream, meanwhile was slowly dissected alive. Both women had a very professional attitude, those men were reduced to just experiment subjects to their eyes. They didn't show any mercy or compassion for them.

Subject number 2's experiment was a endurance test on crush. Probably to check the serum capabilities. Subject number 3 was literally microwaved alive. Then it came my turn.
My heart jumped in my throat when the gloved fingers curled around my body. Then I heard the click of the recorder.

SUBJECT NUMBER 4. INJECTION WITH SOFTENING SERUM.
JEN, PLEASE PAY EXTRA ATTENTION, HE'S THE NEPHEW OF SISTER LYNN.
OK KELLY, DON'T WORRY, I'LL TREAT THE LITTLE MAN WITH VELVET GLOVES.

The Jen the brunette strapped me down on a cold surface like Tammy did when she captured me. Then the red head Kelly started caressing me with her giant hand trying to calm me down.

DON'T BE SCARED LITTLE MAN. WE'LL TRY ALL THE BEST TO KEEP YOU SAFE.
THE PROCEDURE SHOULD INVOLVE ANAESTHESIA BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY RIGID WE CAN'T USE IT ON YOU.
I'LL TRY TO KEEP YOU FOCUSED ON SOMETHING PLEASANT MEANWHILE THE SOFTENING HAPPENS, WHICH WILL BE VERY PAINFUL I'M AFRAID.

Then Kelly licked her fingers and started rubbing my penis which became very happy for the massage. I started feeling very aroused by being manipulated by her giant fingers.

KEEP FOCUSED ON YOUR LOWER BODY.
THE PAIN WILL LAST AT MOST 5 MINUTES. JEN TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE READY.
Wait, what pain?
I'M READY TO GIVE HIM THE SHOT.

Kelly took a small thread and pushed it into my mouth telling me to bite hard there. Then she nodded to Jen giving her green light. With the corner of my eye I saw the giant brunette pushing a giant needle deep in my stomach with a fluid move. Then I felt the liquid filling my internal cavities, very slowly. The it came the pain. I expected a burning sensation like the one I experienced with Tammy. However I had a feeling like thousands of little knives were tearing me apart, from the inside. My mouth contracted desperately on the small thread which muffled my screams. I tried desperately to fight then I hear the giantess's voice behind the curtain of pain.

DON'T FIGHT THE PAIN SWEETIE.
STAY FOCUSED ON MY FINGERS.

I tried to follow the sound of her voice, I concentrated on the pleasure that was still coming from my abdomen and in some way it worked. The softening serum diffused slowly from my stomach into the rest of my body. First causing the suffering then leaving a feeling of complete relaxation, like I didn't experienced in years. Finally it reached the abdomen overwhelming the giantess's touch. I felt my arms and legs like torn apart and then all was over. I laid down under the amused look of Jen and the compassionate eyes of Kelly. My mouth was freed by the thread. I tried to speak but my lungs didn't catch air enough to make a sound.

WE'LL KEEP YOU IN OBSERVATION FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, THEN YOU'LL RETURN TO YOUR AUNT.
Th... thank....you...

Since then I've moved in a doll house sitting into my Aunt's bedroom. I have clotes reduced to fit my 6 inches body and real furniture. I also have some sort of internet access and I've been able to learn about the sisterhood of justice. My aunt officially works as an office secretary. She gets out in the morning, then comes back in the evening. But I'm pretty sure she's a big influential member withing the sisterhood though. Over the time I learned to predict when she's coming back from her car's engine followed by the pattern of her steps. Every time she comes back I'm always waiting when she opens the door. She always smiles at me like a benevolent goddess. Then I take service at her tired feet. My life is now quite stable and predictable, except for one point.

My cousin Tammy.

Reality check by toyman6

PAIN!

It burst trough my body meanwhile is reduced to paste. Everything happens fast. However, from my perspective, my body is crushed in slow motion.

I'm standing frozen by fear. The ceiling is light brown, scratched and full of dust. It is dropping on me, leaving me no other option than laying on my back. Now I'm blocked between a rock and an hard place. The floor is very cold and very hard. It contrasts with the ceiling which is leathery and warm. I feel my body being compressed. I try to keep my breath but the pressure is just too much. The air is expelled from my mouth like an explosion. I see a white light filling my surroundings...

NO WAY TAMMY.
BUT MOM!
I SAID NO. HE'S YOUR COUSIN, NOT YOUR SLAVE. YOU HAVE TO BE KIND.

I laid into and ashtray, covered by mud, watching the two giantesses, mother and daughter, arguing about myself. It was few days after I came back from the laboratory. As a standard procedure for the tinies owned by parents or siblings it was to implant a tracking system in the shrinkee's body. It prevented for the person to be removed from the time/space continuum and helped the owner to find the little person if lost. My case obviously was quite special. I was shrunken twice and before being implanted with the system. Currently only my aunt remembered me and I couldn't be restored with a normal procedure. The conventional beam's physics prevented the full restore and the sisterhood used this feature as a safeguard measure.

Tammy looked at me, her beautiful face with a kind smile. I knew what laid behind that smile. I was treated with a completely new serum and she just wanted a new toy to play with.

OK MOM. CAN I WASH HIM AS AN APOLOGY?
YES, YOU CAN TAMMY. BUT NO FREEZING OR BURNING WATER. UNDERSTOOD YOUNG LADY?
YES MOM.

Tammy's giant manicured hand reached for me. Her soft fingers engulfed my 6 inch body trapping my arms in her fist. I was lifted toward her gorgeous lips which kissed me quickly. She stepped into the bathroom, then she closed the door and filled the basin with lukewarm water. The giantess washed me very carefully, until all the mud on my body disappeared. Then she used a fresh cloth until I was dry. Tammy held me in her fist, with a malicious smile. I heard her foot popping out of her flat ballet shoe and then the fingers parted. I fell uncomfortably onto the worn and smelly shoe sole. I saw her giant heel looming over me.
Tammy's voice was just a wisper.

BE KIND MY ARSE, LITTLE SHIT.

She pushed down her nylon covered heel into the shoe. Crushing me under it. Hard.

PAIN!

I'm back to senses. My mind tried to escape this hell with a flashback. I feel my lower body is broken, an excruciating pain strikes my pelvis. Now the unforgiving ceiling is touching my chest.I feel my ribs cracking and my lungs collapsing. A violent burst of blood comes out from my mouth. I'm blinded by the light, again...

TRY TO UNDERSTAND RICH. IT'S FOR YOUR GOOD.
Please auntie, I want to stay with you.
YOU CAN STILL LIVE WITH ME BUT YOUR MOM MUST KNOW.
Ok, so what?

I was sitting legs crossed on my aunt's hand. In the lounge. The sisterhood's high hierarchies offered an help to solve my situation. With a very special tech I could jump back in my mom and sister's memories. And Tammy's of course. Obviously I couldn't get to full size for good. I would be enlarged but only for a second to reconnect with the time and space continuum. Then I would be shrunk again with the protection system enabled. I didn't know when this will happen. Maybe in one month, or maybe in one year.
In the meantime things should happen. With a little shock I understood that my sister was already part of the organisation but my mother wasn't. Aunt Lynn and my sister Jessica had to tell her about the organisation, the shrinking and everything related with. Hopefully she will then join the sisterhood before I get fixed.

TIME TO GET THE NEWBIE IN.
What are you talking about auntie?
I NEED TO GET YOUR MOM TRAINED, SO WHY NOT USE YOU?
What? No way!
PLEASE HANNAH, COME IN.

I turned over just in time to see my giantess mom walking in. She had a nice and firm body with her shoulder length straight reddish hairs. She had no greys, despite she was 42. She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes, not recognising me. A pair of sexy red slingback high heel shoes adjourned her cute feet. Her legs covered by sheer tan nylons. Then I was gripped in my aunt's fist. From within her fingers I watched my mother sitting down on the couch.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CRUSH? DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIM. HE'S SOFT LIKE DOUGH.
SURE, HOW SHOULD I CRUSH HIM?
JUST SLIP HIM INTO YOUR SHOE AND CRUSH IT SLOWLY UNDER YOUR HEEL.

I was dropped in my mom's waiting hand which clung tight cutting out my breath. Then I was lowered down, toward her right foot which was arched to leave space between the heel and the shoe.

Her powerful fingers slipped me without any effort under her foot. I tried to push her heel with my hands with no success. Suddenly my mom's heel dropped, burying me under a mountain of nylon and flesh. Then the pressure augmented gradually compacting my body. I could feel the heat coming out from my mom's foot, I heard her heartbeat thundering in my head. Her giant tendons did a squishy noise, pulling and bending her mighty foot onto my helpless body. My chest was a fireball, and my head was about to explode.

Oh mom, no. Don't crush me, please!

PAIN!

Again my mind did the trick. But now there was little left to play. My body was completely mashed. The head bone cracked. Pain swept trough me like a powerful sea wave. Finally my head gave up, my brain was splattered around like a scrambled egg. But despite that, I was still alive. The softening serum did a really good work in avoiding the death. Unfortunately it didn't eased the pain. I felt each part of my body being reduced in paste. I could not see and hear anymore I felt the rough surface on my top starting twisting. Generating more pain as the roughness caught my squishy remains. And then, like an light switch, all the weight disappeared. Immediately my body started to regain its original shape. In two seconds my hears were back. I heard a thunderous sound. Then I was blinded by the light, when my eyes reformed. I watched the powerful giantess walking away. I trembled thinking of when she approached me, mistaking my half inch body for a bug. Her beautiful green eyes filled with disgust. The lovely hairs around her beautiful face. The giant red high heel raised over me, ready to crush. And her face, without a second thought, with no regrets in ending a life in an horrible way. Then in a flash of light I was back to my 6 inches size.

DID YOU LIKE THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOUR SUPPOSEDLY MOM?
DON'T WORRY, I'LL ARRANGE ANOTHER MEETING WHEN SHE GETS ON BOARD IN THE SISTERHOOD.

A giant well manicured hand engulfed my body, bringing me face to face to my Tammy's face. My giantess mother had entered the kitchen already, greeting her sister.

HI HANNAH, THANKS FOR COMING. I NEED TO HAVE A CHAT ABOUT SERIOUS STUFF.
SURE LYNN. OH I THINK YOU HAVE A BUG PROBLEM. I JUST SQUISHED ONE IN THE HALLWAY.

Tammy's chuckle sent shrills down my spine.

School by toyman6

Two days passed since I was smashed under my mom's foot. Lynn told her everything about the sisterhood, the shrinking ray and the in shoe punishment. However the procedure for joining were very stringent. The new members required to be assessed, trained and catalogued in the internal registry. Training and assessment all together would require one year at least. The shrinking system would be made available to the prospective member only after two regular member would sign off for trust.

However becoming a member was much simpler when my sister joined. But recent happenings required a tougher control on the membership. I discovered about those things when surfing on the sisterhood's dark web, a nasty story. A wife was forced to unknowingly kill her husband. Then, years later, her son was about to suffer the same fate. Donna, the woman who saved my life, discovered that behind that conjure there was the woman's daughter. Eventually the son was saved and the daughter was sentenced to a fate worse than death. She got life imprisonment inside her mother's high heel shoe.

I was sleeping on my bed when my aunt's giant hand reached for me. I was scared that could be Tammy, she did this sort of unfriendly interactions with me.

What's up auntie?
RICH I HAVE TO ASK YOU A FAVOUR.
Tell me. Another lost ring?
NOPE. I UNDERSTAND THIS COULD BE UNPLEASANT FOR YOU BUT I NEED TO GET INTRODUCED TO YOUR MOTHER HANNAH.

I knew this would happen sooner or later. I told my aunt that there was no problem.

THANKS DARLING, SHE'S IN THE LOUNGE.
What?

I believed that I could get some time to get used to idea, but Lynn walked quickly holding me in her fist. I felt my heart jumping out in my throat when I saw my mom sitting on the sofa. Her green eyes focused Immediately on little body within the Lynn's fingers, but she didn't recognised me, of course.

IS THAT THE TINY MAN YOU TALKED ABOUT?
YES HANNAH. I KNOW YOU DON'T REMEMBER HIM BUT LIKE I SAID, HE'S YOUR SON RICHARD. HI RICHARD, NICE TO MEET YOU.
Hi mom.

My mom's expression told me she didn't like to be addressed that way.

MAYBE IS BETTER IF YOU CALL HER HANNAH DARLING. DO YOU?
Sure auntie. Hi Hannah.
THE REASON WHY I'VE BROUGHT YOU THERE IS THAT I NEED TO SHOW TO HANNAH HOW TO HANDLE LITTLE MEN.
I'VE ALSO TOLD HER ABOUT THE FANTASTIC MASSAGE YOU DO TO TIRED FEET.

I looked to my mom's feet clad of shiny nylons and lovely 3 inch red peep toe wedge shoes. I felt quite uneasy thinking of giving her a massage.
My aunt sat down on the sofa putting me the coffee table. The lesson was quite boring, Lynn shown how to manage a tiny man with different techniques. At first I was laid down on my back by her giant finger, she grabbed my waist between thumb and forefinger and then put me down on the floor. I started feeling like a living doll. Then I was put back on the table for my mom to repeat the movement. Her giant hand pushed me down without care. I felt my ribs cracking under her weight. The sharp hedge of the red fingernail cut down my chest. I screamed by pain.

OH GOD, I'M SORRY, DID I HURT YOU?
DON'T WORRY HANNAH, HE'S FLEXIBLE LIKE PLASTIC.
YOU SEE? HE'S ALREADY REGAINED HIS SHAPE.

I didn't like this dialogue, as it remembered me the vision I had when I was crushed. However my mom grabbed me correctly and moved me down, near her giant feet. I looked up, over the giant legs and I saw an expression that I didn't like it. She was looking at me like a lover rather a mother. Before I could catch my breath I was grabbed again and put back on the table.

The rest of the evening went quite nice, with my giantess mother becoming more and more expert in manipulating me until my aunt called the end of the exercises.

NOW IS TIME TO GET YOUR TALENT AT WORK DARLING.
Sure auntie.
FIRST THE GUESTS OF COURSE. HANNA PUT YOUR FEET ON THE TABLE.

I was assaulted by a pungent smell when my mom removed her shoes. From my diminished perspective I saw her red toenails appearing on the table's hedge. She looked at me with a luscious smile, sliding her feet toward me. I watched the giant feet approaching like a rabbit caught in the middle of the road watches the car lights at night. A swishing sound marked the woman's feet sliding smoothly on the table's top. And them in a quick move my mom rested her feet on the table with her soles almost touching me. Her feet wer bigger than her sister's. My head was at the height of her toe crevices, the smell was quite potent. I love female feet. I cannot deny it. When I was a normal sided man I took the occasion to massage my aunt's feet at any time. I occasionally did the same for several friends or girlfriends. However, the thought of massaging my own mother's feet never came to me, not even in my wildest dreams. And now I was standing on a coffee table facing my mom's feet.

RICH YOU CAN START.
Ok auntie. Can you please move that ashtray nearer? I cannot reach her toes.

It took me a lot of will to fight the repulsion of touching my own mother's feet. But then I started working on her right foot. I stepped on the square ashtray which allowed me to reach my mom's toes. I started with the big toe initially caressing and then kneading into the soft skin covered by her tan nylons. I did the same to the other toes. In the meanwhile something unexpected happened. I started looking at the giantess's toenails, beautifully pedicured and painted red. Her foot smell wasn't so unpleasant after all. And the feeling of my hands on her nylons and skin started arousing me. I looked at her from within the toe gaps. Her eyelids were semi closed and she had an expression of ecstasy on her beautiful face. When I reached the skin under the toes I was almost knocked down by my mom's reaction. She moaned with pleasure and wiggled her toes, hitting me eventually in the process. She noticed I stopped.

DON'T STOP LITTLE MAN.
Sorry Mom..err Hannah.
HANNAH RICH'S MASSAGE IS AMAZING. HE'LL WORK ON YOUR FEET FOR ANOTHER HALF HOUR.
YES, I WISH I CAN BORROW HIM SOMETIMES.
OF COURSE YOU CAN. ANYWAY, I NEED TO GO OUT FOR SHOPPING. I'LL BE BACK IN 30 MINUTES.

So I was left alone massaging my giantess mother's feet. I resumed my work moving down the callous spot her sole. Finally I jumped down from the ashtray and I started working out the arch, pushing with more vigour and eventually making more pressure with my shoulder. My mom's moaning told me I was doing a nice job. Then suddenly my face made contact with her nylon covered skin. I felt my head exploding. The feeling of the sheer hose on my face was too much. I inhaled deeply the scent of the giantess's foot and before I could react my penis sprung hard, pushing into the soft skin. I hear my mom's chuckle.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IS HAPPY DOWN THERE.
Sorry, is not like it looks like.
DON'T WORRY, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN MEANWHILE MY SISTER IS OUT.
What? No, wait!

Before I could react my mom's soles pressed together, trapping me in the between. I tried to push myself out but she was just too strong. A giant pair of manicured fingers grabbed my hands, in the meanwhile the feet parted slightly. My giantess mom moved me into the space between her toes. I saw the trap closing again, this time with less pressure and more smell. Her toes started playing with my tiny body.

MY DAUGHTER JESSICA SHOWN ME ALREADY ALL NASTY THINGS WE CAN DO WITH THE LITTLE VERMINS LIKE YOU.
LYNN IS TRYING TO KEEP IT CLEAN WITH YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY.
Of course GASP... Lynn is trying to keep it clean UMPF... I'm your son!

She probably didn't heard my voice or she just decide do ignore me. Then suddenly the toes parted leaving me to drop exhausted on the table's top. I heard the sound of my mom's feet slipping into her wedges. A giant hand caught me in a strong grip. In a split second I was facing my own mother giant face. Her lips were painted red. Her green eyes looked at me with desire.

The fist parted partially leaving me hanging from her thumb and forefinger. I saw the other hand's forefinger reaching for my crotch. The loose cover on my penis was scratched away, revealing an monstrous hard on. The giantess's tongue flicked out of her mouth, covering my lower body in sticky saliva. I couldn't believe my sweet mother was doing such a nasty thing.

Then I saw her thumb and forefinger approaching again. She pinched my throbbing member between her fingertips and started massaging. I felt drifting away from this absurdity, I felt the pleasure mounting in my crotch, then I was snapped back to reality. I was trapped by my mother's hand, which was masturbating me. That was sick! I tried to escape her fingers without any success. She was just too much strong. Then I saw a little wound on the side of her thumb. Desperately I put my mouth over it biting down as mush as I could. Then the world became blurry. An high pitch scream hit my hears moments before I crashed down into the hard wood floor. In few seconds I recovered my sight only to see my giantess mother standing up enraged.

YOU LITTLE BASTARD! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY.

I cried an apologise meanwhile I stood up, just in time to see her cute right foot kicking me hard. Like before the time seemed to stretch. My mom's big toe hit me in my stomach. I felt my spine cracking and then my face crashed down the nylon covered red toenail. Despite having the spine broken I still felt my lower bottom which hit hard the shoe tip. I felt being raised up in the air and then I was just flying away from my mom's foot. Then I was stopped by something hard. I saw my own face in the mirror for a second, then I fell down to the floor again. My broken body was already regaining shape in an agonising song when I heard the giantess's footsteps approaching.

DON'T THINK WE ARE FINISHED.

I rolled on my back just in time to see my giantess mom towering over me, her right foot raised up in the air. I had time to notice how my mom's face was contorted in anger and how she looked even more beautiful. Then the giantess pushed down her foot. Hard. And I had nothing to think about, except the pain.

I don't know how long she ground me on the floor. But I'm pretty sure she did it for long time, like extinguishing a cigarette. I had several black outs without any dream or flashback this time, thanks goodness. Then I felt the pressure easing down and at the same time my body regained its shape in the usual painful way. Seconds after I was fully reformed my mom put her foot on my lower body. Her big and second toes resting on the shoe sole. Looking up I saw the goddess's face still full with anger, I wondered what other form of punishment she wanted for me. Then she spoke.

IF YOU TELL THIS TO MY SISTER, I'LL DENY IT.
THEN I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE VERY MISERABLE AT ANY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY.
NOW LET'S BACK TO THE MASSAGE.

Each word was emphasised by a push from her foot. Not sufficient to crush me again but strong enough to make me shriek with pain. Then her hand grabbed me again. I felt her urges to crush me in her fist but I was put back on the coffee table unharmed, without a word I started massaging the left foot.

GOOD BOY. AND REMEMBER, IF YOU SPEAK IT'S MY WORD AGAINST YOURS.
I'LL CONFIRM YOUR VERSION AUNT HANNAH. THIS LITTLE VERMIN NEEDS SOME DISCIPLINE AFTER ALL.

From my advantage point I saw Tammy walking in the lounge with an evil smile.
My stomach jumped up to my throat.

Discipline by toyman6

Discipline: the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behaviour, using punishment to correct disobedience.

So to get trough a disciplinary enforcement you should either violate rules or being disobedient. I was disobedient because I didn't accepted to be sexually harassed by my unknowingly mom.
After I was smashed under my mom's foot, my cousin Tammy decided to use my body to massage my mom's feet. She also stimulated me in order to leave a wet spot on my mom's left heel, just in time for my aunt to come back from the shops. The fact I was naked and with a monstrous hard on, didn't helped my position. However that day I learned an important lesson about the strange world of the sisterhood of justice.

When you are a little man and you are caught red handed, if a giantess confirms your offence, then your word counts nothing. I was accused of taking advantage of my position and of sexual harassment. How ironically.

My aunt which works as a judge in this parallel society, could do nothing but accept the charges and emit a quick sentence.
Normally the giantess who reports the offence it carries the sentence's execution. However my mom is not yet a full member. In that case my aunt decided to be herself the executor. So now I'm back in my old prison for a 10 days in shoe imprisonment. This time is even worse though.
My body is soft now. Every time my aunt pushes down her foot I get crushed, when she raise her foot I regain my shape. When I was hardened the pain was much less. I'm also prisoner in her slipper then her high heels, then her flats... The crush never ends during the day. But the thing haunts me more is the fact that my beloved aunt had knowingly placed me under her foot.
Time passed slowly, an hellish day followed by the night where I felt my body scream, then another day of hell. Finally I was freed from the in shoe imprisonment. I was standing up on the kitchen table. My aunt watched me with a sad expression on her beautiful face.

YOU DID IT VERY WRONG RICH. NOW YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.
I repeat, I did nothing wrong. It was my mom that harassed me. Tammy did the rest.
I BELIEVE YOU. BUT WITHOUT OTHER PROOFS I HAD NO CHOICE. UNFORTUNATELY THE SENTENCE I'VE EMITTED COULD AFFECT YOUR RIGHT TO BE REMEMBERED.
What?
IF THIS HAPPENS I'LL LOSE THE RIGHT TO KEEP YOU. YOU WILL BE REASSIGNED. VERY LIKELY TO THE NEWEST MEMBER, YOUR MOTHER. TRY TO AVOID TROUBLE FOR THE NEXT MONTH DARLING.

That was more than a bad news. I collapsed on my knees crying. I didn't want to leave my aunt. I didn't want to be my own mother and sister's pleasure doll for the rest of my life. Then I was covered by a gentle touch, my aunt's soft hand cupped like a cradle. With a tiny tissue she wiped up my tears. Her fingers patted gently on my trembling body giving me comfort.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE ME A GOOD MASSAGE? I MISSED YOU THOSE DAYS RICH.
Sure auntie.

So I did it. I worked hard on my aunt's cute feet. I jumped on her ankle, like riding an horse. Meanwhile I massaged her malleolous, a soft pleasure moan came out of the giantess's mouth. Then I started pushing my hands onto the sheer tan hose which enhanced the perfection of her toes with the toenails painted bright red. Slowly I moved over her soft heels and finally I reached the sole and the toe crevices. I was barely aware of my aunt laying on the sofa with her lips compressed in ecstasy. I finished as usual with taking care of her toe tips. Then I stood exhausted facing my aunt soles, the same soles which caused so much pain in the last 10 days.

You know? I was terrified when your feet crushed my body trapped inside your slipper.
I feared when the alarm clock awaking you.
And I can't forget when you dangled your shoe, with the hose scratching painfully my skin.
RICH...SOB...I'M SORRY....
But I still love you and your feet.

I gave her a gentle kiss on her big toe, that was my end of massage signature.

I KNOW YOU ARE A GROWN UP MAN. AND I KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEEDS.
Thank you auntie.
REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES. I'LL GIVE YOU A REWARD.

Lynn grabbed me gently in her soft hand. I laid peacefully on her palm, her sweet blue eyes stared at me with tenderness. She curled her long fingers over my torso. The other hand's forefinger moved delicately over my lower abdomen. Then she started probing on my erected penis being with her long red fingernail. I I felt electrical shocks moving trough my body every time she touched my sobbing member. I started moaning loudly, I felt my testicles exploding, then the giantess pinched pinched my penis it between her thumb and forefinger.
I went mad. I tried with all my strength to not cum over her fingers but it was a lost battle.
I literally exploded a large load over my aunt's fingertips.

WHAT A SHAME. I WAS ABOUT TO PUT YOU IN MY MOUTH
Next time auntie, that was great. Thank you.
TONIGHT YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY SLIPPER IF YOU WANT. BUT NO WET SPOTS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Yes auntie, thanks!

So it finished a very nice evening. I was free again, my aunt gave me a lovely finger job and I was about to sleep in my former prison and the main cause of all my troubles. Looking back to that night I think that was the most peaceful night of sleep I had since I was shrunk. Ironically was some sort of prelude to the troubles ahead. My aunt took a regenerating bath after placing me inside her slipper.
I was 6 inches so I laid comfortably on my back over the slipper's wedge. The haunting smell of feet kept me aroused. I was still awake when the giantess came out of the bathroom. In the semi darkness I felt a soft sheet fragrant of female foot smell covering me. My aunt put her used hose over my naked body like a sort of a duvet.
The perfume mixed with female foot sweat filled my nose. I caressed the giant hose expecting excitement, but instead my head began to drift. I quickly fell in a deep peaceful and dreamless sleep.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6912