The Goddess's Gift by NSFW_alt1234
Summary:

The goddesses Asena of the Upper and Lower kingdoms and Xian of the Eastern pantheon are madly in love; and Asena sees no better way to express this love than to to give Xian a gift: a day of fun at the expense of Telenisia, the mightiest city of Alloria.

Written from the perspecitve of the goddesses as well as of the mortal humans.


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 12539 Read: 25900 Published: September 02 2017 Updated: September 26 2017

1. Chapter 1: The Arrival and Intimidation by NSFW_alt1234

2. Chapter 2: The Beginning of the Fun by NSFW_alt1234

3. Chapter 3: The Fun Ramps Up by NSFW_alt1234

4. Chapter 4: The Climax by NSFW_alt1234

Chapter 1: The Arrival and Intimidation by NSFW_alt1234

"Thank you so much for doing this Asena, you really are the best lover a girl could want." Xian said, romantically hugging the slightly taller, darker woman as they walked along, allowing her head to lay on Asena's smooth, exposed shoulder. Xian was from the Eastern pantheon, and she possessed the most beautiful aspects of those cultures; her eyes being rich hazel brown and hair a long, silky black. She wore a silken garb with blossoms emblazoned on in intricate detail to cover her fairly petite frame, although 'petite' was purely a relative thing. To the outside observer, she looked quite youthful, about twenty or so years; but Xian was not new to the world, in fact she was several millennia old. 

"That is okay, pet. I love treating you to the fine things." Asena happily purred, stroking the girls long dark hair. She was in stark contrast to her pale love, her skin was a dark, tan olive, as she was instead from the pantheon of the Upper and Lower kingdoms, so she instead exemplified their beauty; dark and voluptuous, pure jade eyes and short light black hair. To hide her private areas she donned a fine fabric two piece, exposing her firm midriff slightly, and to accentuate her beauty wore opulent jewellery; rings and bracelets in fine gold. 

The faces of the two goddesses were perfectly smooth, no makeup required to hide imperfections as they possessed none. Likewise, their bodies were immaculate, curvy and lithe, fit and plump in the right areas; any man would be insane to not be instantly struck by such beauties with a single look. Most men would never be granted an intimate view of them however, as a single one of their elegant feet stretched for half a mile at least. Their immense weight and sized likened them more to a hurricane or force of nature than a human woman, the exception of course being they were much more malicious and deadly. 

The two lovers walked slowly to their destination, feeling the cool ground beneath their feet as they effortlessly crushed scores of mortals, each time their appendages contacting the ground obliterating trees, villages, farmlands. These casualties were simply collateral damage from their walk, their 'dainty' appendages so wide and long that deaths were unavoidable, and the humans being so tiny in comparison that they couldn't feel nor see in any meaningful way. "Oh Asena, you have cared for your feet for this occasion." commented Xian, staring down at her lover's elegant foot and noticing a purple coat of paint on her nails.

"Of course dear, it is what the little mortals get to see the most of." she giggled, her raucous jubilation booming throughout all the adjacent lands. The mortals had no choice but to slink away in fear.

---

Thomas sat comfortably on the porch of his house, overlooking the wide field of wheat he owned. It was a relaxing day today, no work needed to be done, so he opted to waste away the hours under the blue sky. The young man had almost fallen asleep when he began to involuntarily rock in his chair, a booming sensation that vaguely came from the West. The boom was deep, and there was a strange quiver on the Earth, as if thunder raged deep underground; tiny stones rocked and shuffled from the shaking. It was clear this mysterious force was increasing in intensity, and eventually it strengthened so much the vague rumble became four distinct thuds possessing a strange rhythm, a one-one two-two pattern. With a foreboding sense of dread he stepped off his porch, walking down the golden rows of his field to observe the horizon. Thomas struggled to stand, not just because of the ever increasing tremulous motion. On the horizon of this particularly wide and flat valley, allowing clear line of sight, were two women... Or 'women' as their size would indicate they were not of this world. Their feminine figures were clear to see contrasted against the sky. They stood as tall as mountains, the sheer distance from him causing them to appear tinted blue by the atmosphere... The sheer magnitude of them made it difficult to see them as anything but natural fixtures of the landscape, more akin to lakes and mountains than living beings. Each step brought them much closer, each thud exponentially greater than the last. Each quake caused by an innocent trod coming closer and closer to shaking is house apart. Despite their impossible size their mesmerising forms gracefully waltzed along, tightly embracing each other. With less than a dozen steps they were upon him, his minuscule form unnoticeable to their divine eyes. He couldn't move; rooted to the ground even as he saw them so close to him... although close was relative, her smooth, firmly planted foot being over a mile in the distance. But that mile seemed so paltry, both titans being more than thrice that height. With weak knees Thomas collapsed as Asena planted her second olive foot, the closest impact yet. Her ankle hovered above the tallest trees as if they were moss... and it was still an entire mile away. His ears rung from the horrible noise it made, he actually felt the gust of wind the impact produced, far to his right another such gust from the world-shattering thud of Xian's meteoric impact followed. Thomas could tell what would happen next, cruel fate had decided that he be in the zone of her next innocent step. With a horrible quiver the foot lifted off, her toes, taller than mighty towers, had all the inconceivable mass of her body planted on it, launching off with an after-shock thud. Gracefully it soared through the air, eclipsing the yellow sun. Thomas screamed, the loudest, shrillest he had ever done so; Asena couldn't hear it. He fell on his back, her perfect, literally divine foot hovering above him like an overcast day. Time slowed, as if to tease him, the bottom of the foot cast in dark and allowing only scant rays through the gaps of her toes. When the apex of her parabolic step had been reached the foot began to descend, growing in his field of vision. It was the single most terrifying thing he had seen, worse than any monster, maniac, or maelstrom. The foot continued its descent from the dizzying altitude, the barely visible in the dark wrinkles expanding, and it continued to until it expanded past the periphery of his vision, consuming his entire sky. Between the thin gaps of her toes he saw her Olympian face, so far away, so smooth... so uncaring. This would be his death.

Thomas braced, and heard the greatest crash of his life. He felt his eardrums instantly pop, the world going silent... he was somewhat thankful he no longer needed to endure the Earth-shattering sound, as if a crack of thunder had occurred inside his head. He felt gale-force winds pelt his body, and flecks of dirt battering his form, bruising him with their careless velocity. He whimpered... but he wasn't dead. What he did next was the greatest regret of his life; he opened his eyes. He had fallen underneath the crevice of her toes, the inconsequential tunnel beneath the arches of her toes forming his shelter. From end to end it was double the length of any stadium or field he had ever seen. The fleshy roof of the cavern hung tall, and through the gaps of her toes streamed in golden rays of light. It was mind-bending the sheer scale of her, how the finest details of the bottom of the most pathetic and lowest part of her body was in such rich detail that he couldn't comprehend it; he could see that his entire body could fit into a wrinkle of her toe print. And of all the insane sights of the toe-tunnel, the most impressive he gawked at was her simple toe-ring. As substancial as a castle the ornament gripped to her toe, the amount of precious metal used to construct such a thing would surely be greater than all the gold reserves of all the kingdoms combined several times over... it was simply incredible, and she had it lazily placed on her inconsequential digit. With another whimper from the farmer her toes began to tense, the roof of the cavern beginning to approach him at incalculable speed. The disturbed ground all around him quaked again with the activation of her muscles, the unseen bulk of her foot lifting off, the extremity taller than the greatest human constructs. With a finally shudder from the Earth her toes disengaged the Earth, blinding Thomas in the sudden light afforded to him. He turned to look at her now clearly visible sole, a fine coat of dirt from her wandering spattered on it. With ever decreasing thuds she left, along with her lover. 

Thomas bawled to himself, the single step had demolished the majority of his field, his house had collapsed from the intense quake, and now he was left deaf. That single step from her had ruined his livelihood, truly destroyed all he had worked towards his entire life. If he were lucky he would survive, but that could not be said for several villages he knew in the surrounding area. But whenever he thought back to the view from between her toes, how absolutely inferior him and every other human were... what was the point? And Asena didn't even know, and if she did, the entire scenario was, quite literally, beneath her.

---

The two smitten goddesses finally stood at their final destination: the mighty city of Telenisia, most populous along the East-shore of Alloria. They remained in their embrace; five miles, that is half a dozen small steps, from the city. They had cruel smiles upon their faces, and the mortal Telenisians had no choice but to gawk in fear. The city was a bustling metropolis, the mighty river Qualaxia running through the great capital and out to the still sea, which due to their stratospheric height could just be seen as a thin line on the horizon. The city really was quite adorable, so many people that bustled with their tedious mortal lives within the walls; those very walls were scarcely as thick as their nails. Xian's womanhood already quivered from the voyeuristic joy of so many eyes no doubt admiring her, in hear and lust. She could hardly way to toy with these positively microscopic humans. The tallest of the structures in the city barely made it to their hemispherical ankles, they would need to be careful with those as surely they could have some fun with them. Asena leaned into her lover's ear, whispering words that still rung mightier than thunder. "Do you like your present?"

Xian couldn't do anything but kiss the tall dark woman, positively gushing at her thoughtful gift. "I love you."

Asena stroked Xian's hair, it was so nice to be appreciated. "Do you want me to give the 'talk?'" she asked, her partner nodding the affirmative. Gladly Asena stepped forward, as if she hadn't whispered well-heard secrets to the other radiant god seconds prior. She relished in the quake they surely felt, perhaps even some country-folk from surrounding farms squelched beneath her. Standing in an imposing position she began her booming, oratory speech. "People of Telenisia, I am Asena, and I am the owner of your city." she proudly gloated over her recent purchase. "Do not turn to your kings and lords, for they are mortals, and I am divine, and thus your true lord. Your former goddess, Telenis, for which you are named, has grown tired of you." the crowd began to chatter, this was impossible! Heresy! "And Telenis, in her grace, has allowed the ownership of your souls, and the city that bears her name, to fall to me." it was clear Telenis, who had allowed her city to bought for a handsome price, had left an impact on this metropolis. It was with sly recognition Asena noticed lakes in the shape of Telenis' own footprints, soon there would be many more in her own. "As your goddess, I expect you to show absolute dedication to your deities, both of us. And I will expect nothing short of willingness to die for us." Asena, turned to give a sly look to her paler, smaller lover, blushing in expectation for the pleasure she would soon experience. Dropping her character for a few seconds, Asena again spoke. "But do be sure to scream."

The crowds were thrown into a state of panic, running and screaming in fear, every street and road filled to the brim with terrified streams of people. Asena simply beckoned her love, the lithe girl responding with few short steps, still shaking the ground immeasurably; the tremors disturbing the steady flow of chaos that littered the arteries of the city. Imposingly the deities gloated over the city, their meaty toes shooting skyward over the meek walls, paling in comparison. The hundreds if not thousands of individual structures knitted together to form a mosaic of grey and marble white, the minuscule boxes the plebian mortals lived in contrasting the greater feats of engineering prowess. The more affluent sections were positioned to the North of the city, the Eastern portion on a slightly elevated hill; of course this hill didn't come to even half way to their ankles. All in all, the mighty city of several million was scarcely larger than one of the royal beds the goddesses slept on. "Take the first step my dear." Asena requested, Xian gladly smiling at her kindness. Her pale foot shot up in the air, an imperceptible movement to her, but a secondary quake to them. Casual she moved her foot forward, directly over one of the poorer districts of the city; monotonous grey boxes being the closest things they had to homes. She allowed her foot to descend, the crowds of people reaching their maximum panic, thrashing through the tightly packed labyrinthine streets. Those that were stuck on streets that ran perpendicular to the width of her foot could do little but panic, not even granted the illusion of escape many people on parallel roads felt. Finally her unpainted ivory toes kissed the ground, pulverising all structures into a fine dust, the remainder of her foot following with this motion and carving out an impression in the ground. That step had eliminated thousands of mortals, and those that survived had little to live or look forward to. As her pale foot rested in its nook the wealthy aristocrats, hauled up in the highest towers of the hill were granted the terrifying view, seeing the endless plane of her foot resting maliciously on top of their subjects. Not even they would be spared.

After the step was planted, Xian turned to Asena, smiling in pure joy, inviting her to join in the fun.

---

Halman's composition faltered at the sight... so far in the distance, the two stunningly attractive woman stood. They must have been almost at the horizon, and still they towered high into the sky. It had been only moments ago that thundering booms knocked knick-knacks off selves, and now they knew what it was. The 'women', although he doubted they could be counted so due to their size, hugged each other lovingly, and their eyes were very plainly gazing at them, at Telenisia. Halman stood packed shoulder-to-shoulder on the stone cobbled street, no one daring to utter a word. After several long moments of silence, the darker, taller one leaned in to her oriental bride. "Do you like your present?" she asked in a seductive timbre, her voice loud and imposing even at this considerable distance, like the burst of a volcano far out to sea. The crowd began to chatter, 'Present? What does she mean?' and 'Are we the present?' being the topic of discussion; Halman however was too catatonic to join in this justifiably paranoid conversation. After some more discussion between the two cosmic beings, the darker one stepped forward, a ringing thud echoing as she casually obliterated several acres of farmland. Her hands were placed on her hips, and she was so close that most had to now angle their heads upwards, her perfect face in a smug look, staring at them down her nose. "People of Telenisia, I am Asena, and I am the owner of your city." she orated carefully, the notes of her voice contorted to be as demanding as possible. The words struck a cord with Halman, and they all began to assume the worst. "Do not turn to your kings and lords, for they are mortals, and I am divine, and thus your true lord. Your former goddess, Telenis, for which you are named, has grown tired of you." she again spoke, these words were difficult to comprehend, not from obfuscating language but the impossible message. Telenis was their goddess! She had founded their city in days of yore and relished in the worship and appreciation she had received! Was this punishment for their insolence? Idolatry? Blasphemy? Anyway Halman felt betrayed, and by the horrible screeching from isolated people in the crowd they felt similarly. "And Telenis, in her grace, has allowed the ownership of your souls, and the city that bears her name, to fall to me." again Halman found the words difficult to comprehend. "As your goddess, I expect you to show absolute dedication to your deities, both of us. And I will expect nothing short of willingness to die for us." The crowds had grown increasingly restless, and already some people scrambled Eastward, away from the couple. The titanic devil turned to her lover, the exotic girl giving a smile of appreciation, a smile that made Halman feel sick. Her brown face turned back to them, "But do be sure to scream." The crowd collective began to run.

As he struggled through the crowd, the air flush with indistinguishable cries of panic, he was careful to not fall as surely he would be trampled to death by the sea of people as no doubt a few already had been. The booming footfalls that echoed behind them and shook the ground didn't make him falter, even as entire swathes of the crowd did, slowing the futile progress. Finally the booming stopped, but that was only a worse omen. Some unintelligible sky-tearing words came from her lips, but that wasn't important, the only important thing was survival. Halman felt infinite adrenaline course through his veins as the collective crowd slowly progressed, only to have their spirits crushed as a shadow passed over them. Few stopped to gawk, and they were treated to the darkened underside of Xian's creamy sole, slowly descending upon them, the goddess adamant to draw out their torment. Her petite toes contacted the ground first, and with a resounding thud, the crowd, Halman among them, stopped in their tracks. The people ahead of them had been squelched like dust by the contact, few spared underneath the merciful curve her toes provided. Halman finally stared upwards at the peach sky, the wrinkles and details dark from eclipsing the sun. His knees quivered as he saw the mass, so infinite that he couldn't comrehend it. Not a second after her lower-digits massacred the mortals and destroyed the dwellings did she allow her foot to drop. An ear-shredding scream of a thousand people rung out, all along the entire half-mile of her foot's length, the sole covering more than 50 acres of area, a sizeable plot of land on the bottom of her foot. It fell, and quickly. Another ear-wrenching sound was produced, that of air rushing from under her step. All around the impact zone humans flew through the air like dust, blowing them hundreds of feet away. Halman cowered as this force knocked him over, whimpering on the floor as his ears were strained, but not popped. In some apparent show of fate or luck, Halman was under her instep, and the paler portion was supported by her arch just enough to spare his life. It was humbling, the tiny gap between the ground and the arch of her foot, so thin for any mortal woman, was tall enough to not even graze the roofs of several dwellings. Though he lived, many people would die from the simple force of air, or splintering timber and fraying stone. Halman whimpered in the dark, the foot not lifting off. The distant cries of crowds yet to experience their own deific judgement rang, muffled under the tons and tons of flesh and skin. In the dark he began to sob, struggling to find the optimism in this situation... perhaps he would survive, but what would be left of his beloved Telenisia?

 

Chapter 2: The Beginning of the Fun by NSFW_alt1234

Asena took the outstretched hand of her love, following her onto the city. She planted her feet without even looking, feeling the tiny buildings crumble to absolute dust by her soles. The girls were simply warming up, the soft ground of the city feeling like a fine powder, the debris and some mortals gathering into the tiny cracks and minute wrinkles of their feet. Slowly they wandered, sure to leave the majority of the city intact, especially the affluent districts, for later. Each world-shifting step they took kicked up clouds of dust and left perfect footprints, the mortals lucky enough to be caught in safe places such as under their toes or instep left broken and distraught. Asena noticed a tiny tower far below, it looked so adorable and was likely a memorial to a great hero. Despite its status, it fit snugly between her big and second toe, not even peaking above the tan surface. The goddess couldn't resist a wiggle, obliterating the tower and tearing up endless yards of dirt and building detritus, as well as unfortunate mortals that may have been hiding between her toes. That wiggle could be felt up to a mile away, as the people that remained still panicked around amid the depressions of their soles. Each footprint was a crater of brown dirt and mangled corpses, the walls themselves several feet in depth. Asena and Xian looked curiously down at the 'mighty' Qualaxia, the source of the cities strength It was quite a powerful river, being almost half as wide as Xian's dainty foot. The light blue stream coursed along merrily, several bridges crossing the length, allowing access to the opposite bank. These pathways were filled to the brim with terrified masses, especially now as they were apparently the newest interesting toy for the malicious girls. "Oops." Asena said sarcastically, poking the bridge to her with her big toe, the stonework crumbling with not so much a tap. For the fleeing masses, the great toe-printed tan digit had loomed ominously in the sky before bulldozing through the feat of engineering, sending those that weren't instantly killed by the impact careening into the turgid stream. 

"Asena how cruel!" Xian called as she played coy, really just looking to instil false hope in the specks suspended in the water. "Let me dam that for you, you poor things." she said, condescension rich in her voice. She dropped her foot into the river upstream, the wider body part spilling over and crunching many riverside constructs. The drops of water barely wet the bottoms of her toes, quite disappointing. They could drain the river and have only a mouthful! But the foot did succeed in stopping the flow, the level lowering. The suspended motes of dust that were human beings weren't saved however, instead the wave of water caused by the impact cresting over them and either drowning them or pushing them further along the course. It didn't matter however, the two had already lost interest. When Xian moved her foot the depression she left began to fill with water, a new lake in the shape of her foot.

"How delightful... it's so cute." Asena beamed, enjoying the sight of her lover's cute footprint.

"Yes, delightful." she concurred, running a finger along the dark thigh of her partner.

Catching her drift, Asena leaned in and passionately kissed the shorter girl, allowing her mouth to be invaded by a tongue. The city quivered in fear, and to some more voyeuristically inclined, lust. Slowly they lowered themselves, their megalithic forms casting a shadow over the areas soon to be absolutely annihilated. They were very careful to be slow, they knew if they just threw themselves to the ground the resulting shock-wave would level the city, such was the fragile materials the mortals built with.

---

Halman's eyes remained clamped tightly shut, his body involuntarily shivering from the ringing in his ears and the adrenaline that scattered his thoughts. The foot had lifted off him only seconds ago, and he didn't want to open his eyes, afraid of what he would see. Still, frightfully loud the steps rang, but clearly moving away from him. When the thudding impacts were weak enough so as to not rattle his skull he developed enough resolve to open his eyes, and slowly allowed himself to see the carnage. All around him his once quaint neighbourhood was ruined, this area was under her instep, and thus had been spared the infinite weight of the Eastern creature, but still was a heap of rumble from the impact. The crowd lay on the floor, even being spared the weight the shock and force was too much for most, their bodies dead on the floor. For the buildings the hewn stone and construction material thoroughly obliterated, and rubble blocked the narrow street. He began to tear up as he saw his neighbourhood leveled and his countrymen dead. Looking ahead to where her toes had first impacted a tall pile of rubble blocked his view of the crater no doubt left by her forefoot. He scrambled over the fallen corner store, seeing what was ahead; he wasn't prepared. Over the small hill indeed the crater, several hundred feet from where he had been left. The impression ten feet deep, and wider than a gladiatorial arena twice over. The ground of the crater was a sickening dirt-brown, everything else compressed to be unrecognisable; and most horrifying of all however were the dead bodies that littered the floor. Halman again bawled, collapsing on the hill. Across the crater were even more shaken and disoriented people; people that had narrowly survived beneath her toes. They had five craters to dismay over, where each of her toes had impacted. There was little more disheartening than the sight of a crater of dead bodies formed by her smallest toe.

With bleary eyes he stared ahead, past all the litter and debris that was now the city was the same crowd, still running away in fear, putting a collective scream on the atmosphere. The two giantesses stood some ways in the distance, still towering over him so he had to crane his neck to look at even their knees. They appeared to be toying with the river, whatever things they had devised, and it still had been less than ten minutes.

After some more toying done by the monsters they appeared to be settling onto the ground, shifting and crashing as they slowly lowered. Halman prayed, to which gods he didn't know, but he prayed for the life of his family, wherever they were.

Coincidentally, Halman's younger brother, Hamen, was praying for his life as well. He had been out on business today, and was caught by the markets when they arrived. Now he stared up in unceasing fear, the giant, round, plump rear of Xian aimed directly towards him as she took a seat. The blossom pink of the silky garments that covered her almost mile-wide behind expanded in his field of view, and him exactly at the centre of the impact zone. He just gawked, his imminent demise not registering, he couldn't run anyway, there was nowhere to go. He simply allowed the shadow to spread out in all directions around him, the meteor descending with an ominous rumble. 

Hamen stood in a dark silence. He could hear and see nothing except for the residual quaking of the ground. There had been an enormous, universe shaking boom that knocked him away, the sound registering for a second before his eardrums popped. In a similar stroke of 'luck' to his brother, he had survived the impact, albeit this time being wholly deafened. It was by cosmic chance that Xian's silk wear had ridden slightly into her plump cheeks, creating a ruffled cave between the crack of her rear. Hamen stood in utter confusion; he should have died! And with the majority of his senses useless, he had no way to decipher what was happening. If he could see, he would be treated to a most dismaying sight; the tiny bunch-up of fabric he sat inside was greater than any grand hall he had been in, and it formed from pure chance by Xian's rump. More quakes followed, ones with no apparent source in the pitch black, simply reverberating catastrophes out of his knowledge. In the short seconds he was under the crack he had no way of knowing how much time had passed, and he remained in catatonic fear until a slight shift from the goddess pulverised him under her silken cheeks.

---

Asena smiled as she sat on her lover, mounting her midsection with beautiful brown thighs pinning her down. They had managed to lay down without half the city being instantly obliterated; of course the surrounding areas quickly became a desolate wasteland. Asena admired the gentle beauty of Xian's pale skin and angled eyes, and the fact that that same gentle beauty had surely crushed innumerable mortals beneath her from simply laying down was an exciting one. With swift elegance Asena pulled off her clothes, allowing her perfect taut chest and behind to be purveyed by any mortal that cared more for lust than life. In a similar motion she pulled off the dress of Xian, sliding it from beneath her. She balled up the fabric and tossed it far; it was a waste of toys to let the clothes kill for them. Now completely naked, Asena took a single finger and brought it to the Earth, into a bustling street that coursed with mites. With her slightly protruding nail, taller than a mortal, she dug into the ground and scooped a crowd up. Gingerly she took this cliff-face of shrieking humans and tilted them over the dark left areola of Xian, gravity forcing them off to land on the surface. They both giggled and gloated over the specks contrasted against her tit, looking adorably vulnerable and scared. The feeling of the collective crowd only faintly registering to the goddess whose erect nipple would have stood like a mighty building itself, and whose minute imperfections of the areola were like tactile hills and valleys. Asena repeated the process with the other nipple, an equally pathetic crowd gathered on the right as well as the left. Asena brought her intimidating green eyes in close, adjusting her voice to inspire maximum fear. "Alright, humans." she said haughtily, as if the word were an insult. "Whomever reaches the peak of my most darling Xian's nipple first will have their 'team' spared. The losers..." she simply winked, allowing them to assume the worst. Instantly they began to run to the base and attempt to scale it; Asena smirking and leaving them be to entertain herself.

Feeling the toiling tiny things clambering up her tit, Xian giggled, slowly digging her fingers into and tearing up a small segment of the metropolis and absent mindedly causing numerous casualties. Asena applied a thin coat of saliva to her index fingertip, the brown digit hundreds of feet in length. It took a single gentle tap into a random crowd running through the city to adhere hundreds of the dust-like people within the sputum. Many would drown in the liquid, but those whose heads were outside the viscous goo and could breath needed to endure the growing sight of the endless wall of Xian's inner thigh. Casually they were wiped along the surface, Xian responding with a tremor inducing giggle. They were left there, their purpose of being a slight aphrodisiac to the giants fulifilled; they would weight here until accidentally squished by some intimate touching  Again Asena dipped a moist finger into the crowd, wiping this new streak of pathetic creatures along her stomach. She continued to apply random lines of humans along Xian's body: arms, cheeks, underside of breasts. Soon she was littered with the things, and they were forced to face the sheer panic of being glued to the body of a humongous pristine woman. "How do they feel on your skin?" Asena asked, smiling and leaning in to her lover.

"I can barely feel them." Xian giggled, demoralising the already depressed erotic-accessories. Xian licked her own finger, swiping into another crowd, picking up rubble and buildings as well as civilians. She smeared her tip along the midriff of her partner; a long, slow swipe that lead dangerously close to her moist womanhood, pubic mound smooth and shaven. Asena bit her lip at the thought of the tiny creatures being suspended so precariously amid her goosebump privates. With another armed tip Xian beckoned her closer, Asena responding, careful to not shake the breasts currently being climbed too much. Xian smeared the humans along her bottom lip, Asena licking them up, throwing them into the infinite, moist, warm chaos of her mouth, either drowning them in saliva, crushing them with a tongue flick or being finally swallowed in a bubble of saliva. "Taste good?" she asked.

"Mmm." she hummed humorously. Licking her lips and giggling "I couldn't taste them."  

---

Talen gaped in absolute fear as the pale underside of the Eastern goddess's thigh hovered above him and consumed his sky. He had just recovered from the Earth shaking motion of her laying down and demolishing square miles of land. Her knee was angled up slightly, forming a pyramid like shape and casting the regions underneath in shadow. Her meaty and full thigh, deceptively soft looking, dwarfed all houses that it sat on as if they were a tiny layer of filth on the floor, this 'filth' adhering to the pillowy soft bottom. Crowds beneath the 'pyramid' gaped in fear and dread as the pale surface dominated the sky, connecting the horizons. Asena dropped onto her lover, using her stomach as seat for her plump rear and resting her knees on the ground, each of those motions adding another in the serious of detrimental quakes that weakened buildings all around the city. Talen joined in the panic and screamed in unison after Asena mounted, as this caused Xian to straighten her leg and let it relax; that would obviously mean their demise. The muscle and fat of her thigh began to fall, and the closer regions to her rump were enveloped first, waves upon waves of skin swallowing the buildings whole like a tsunami of flesh. His surroundings become darker, and Talen was swallowed whole by the approaching sky of sweet skin, his death unfelt and body to be unnoticed by the two goddesses. The closest thing to a burial would be whenever his corpse was brushed off her thigh.

As her leg extended, so did her foot, the heel of which tore up the buildings and acres of land in the path with a dominating rumble. Alexis screamed and sprinted away from the approaching monolith, her vertical foot higher than the tallest buildings on this world several times over; even her toes were taller than sizeable buildings. The speed of the beast was simply too great to contend with, barrelling over miles of land in seconds, Alexis placed her arms over her head and screamed, finally abandoning any chance at life. She felt a push from the behind, the pile of torn up buildings that collected along the bottom of her megalithic heel crashing into her. Fortunately for her the foot stopped at the moment, reaching the maximum length of her leg. A consuming cloud of dust was kicked up, Alexis, bruised badly, coughing on the particles in the air. Finally, after several seconds of discomfort, nothing but the sound of distant screams to accompany her, the cloud dissipated. She was left in the pile of splintered wood and cracked stone along the very bottom of her foot, perpendicular to the floor. For half a mile the elysian appendage shot into the sky, terminating in five wiggling toes that sat on the throne of her foot like a god. To Alexis, it was so mind-bendingly massive her knees buckled; she finally saw it at its complete size, so close she could actually climb over and touch it. Within the swirls of her print were entire shattered buildings and even some trapped humans, perhaps some were alive even, as was the great number caught there. The sheer scale of her foot began to break her mind, truly this... thing... was a goddess; any creature who's simple foot could be this all-encompassingly powerful was worthy of worship. Likely in a state of fear induced catatonia Alexis fell to her knees and began to worship this divine creature, praying she be spared, or at least for something, anything, to make this goddess proud. Of course, Xian had no idea she had accidentally mentally broken a mortal at her feet, that was natural; she was a god after all, it was perfectly right for her to be worshipped. 

Over two miles away from the worshipper at Xian's foot stood a crowd, tucked shoulder to shoulder in a bazaar. The absolute chaos caused by the lying down and general arrival of the 'women' had led to all exits being blocked to the circular area of market stalls, so they had no choice but to quiver in fear. The two goddesses sat over a mile away, but still the living mountains of perfect skin and hair towered over them. The elevated platform of Xian's stomach sitting like a mesa several hundred feet tall and miles long. Among this cowering crowd was Lusine, who shuddered along with the whispering crowd, as if their words could actually be heard. Lusine's hysterical fear only increased when the ominous jade balls of Asena, sitting miles high on her throne, fixated on them. Despite the visitors being over a mile away, they knew they were very much in reach, and indeed they were. The long brown digit of Asena approaching, and with a horrible quake severed the ground to the North. The simple digit cast them in shade, and they panicked as the nail tore up the bazaar and scooped them up. It was absolute chaos, and between the bruising pain and mass of upturned bodies Lusine had no clue of where she was until she felt wind pelt her face, they were flying through the sky, suspended on the slight overhang of her ivory fingernail; sturdy enough to carry dozens of mortals. Lusine swallowed the lump in her throat as she saw the city below to to endless acres of rolling skin and, eventually, the dark areola. The nail upturned and plopped them on the dimpled teat of the goddess, landscape was dimpled and crested, a noticeable rough ground where one could easily become lost while exploring. To the North was Xian's beautiful face, encompassing an entire square mile with her delicate features; a smug expression drawn-on as she enjoyed the superiority over these dust-flecks. To the South was the mighty toned stomach of Asena as she sat, her skin a perfect tanned caramel. Even though these sights were awe-inpiring, the sight of Xian's right nipple was even greater. The plump nipple, erect from her sadistic gratification, dwarfed them; twice the height of the greatest guard tower of the outer city wall. And it was just her nipple, her tiny little node that Asena no doubt found 'cute'. After some more shifting caused by Asena, and apparently other mortals dropped on the second nipple, the haunting green eyes of Asena swallowed their visions. Her black pupil large enough to easily swallow them. "Alright, humans. Whomever reaches the peak of my most darling Xian's nipple first will have their 'team' spared. The losers..." her booming voice stopped, so loud at this proximity that it physical vibrated the pathetic humans. Closing her sentence her thick right eye-lid closed in a wink, her batting lashes blew a small breeze over them. Instantly Lusine, along with the other contenders rushed to the base of her nipple, the absolutely monstrous thing imposing and a reminder of the sheer size of these cosmic beings, as if they needed a reminder. Lusine grabbed onto a slight wrinkle in the nipple, attempting to scramble up using it as a foothold. This would be difficult, obviously, but she needed to force that out of her mind if she wanted to succeed...

Content with their current crop of tortured mortals they hunted for more, licking their fingers and ensnaring the 'toys' to their perfect skin. Chalen was one such captive, being ensnared along Asena's lower stomach, just above her smooth pubic mound. He was suspended in sticky spit and that smelled intensely of ambrosia; not exactly the worst smell he admitted. Chalen couldn't even move his limbs through the intense viscosity, and he had to endure the vertigo-like heights, even so low down in the grand-scheme of things. He was as high up as he had ever been, not just from the ground, but from the soft stomach of Xian. And even though he could see all the buildings of the city he lived in his whole life from this new birds-eye perspective, he couldn't even see past the pale girls mountain-like chest. He again writhed, not paying attention to the rumbling that emanated from each twitch of a gigantic muscle, he needed to focus on himself. He managed to pull his arm from the goo, and soon he pulled his second, the man cheering at his success. He leaned forward to catch his breath, looking to each side and seeing the endless wall of Asena's lower stomach stretching for thousands of feet in each direction, it was truly humbling. He continued to writhe, just to be free of the goo finally; the jostling of his legs finally working against the still slightly warm saliva. Finally he managed to wrench his hips free, and he let out a cheer. But apparently Chalen hadn't had a well-thought out plan, and when he was mostly free from the goo his still submerged knees did little to contain him, and he fell, down towards the paler stomach. He screamed a blood-curdling scream as he accelerated towards the endless surface, impacting it at almost terminal speed and instantly dying. Neither girls noticed nor even cared however, they were having much too good of a time.

Chapter 3: The Fun Ramps Up by NSFW_alt1234

Asena purveyed Xian's fine body, eyes locking to her left nipple. "Oh, I think we have a winner for our little game..." she peered her green orbs down at the single minute mite that stood Xian's cute node, first among them to reach the top. The ones on the right were still scaling the megalith, and even though some were horribly close, they didn't make the cut. Asena nodded slyly at the victor, the human having a strange sense of bristling delight after being commended by a goddess. The smug brown face now lorded over the 'right' team, who know knew that they were the losers, and were clearly doomed. "Sorry, but you're the losers." she said haughtily, popping her plump lips open and wrapping them around the node of Xian's nipple, to which the pale girl hummed in delight. The humans barely registered on her tongue as they were hastily vacuumed into the ocean of saliva, either to drown, be swallowed or be accidentally crushed by a careless tongue movement. The mortals on the left nipple cheered and either scrambled to the top for relief or allowed themselves down; whichever one was easier. Asena had completely pushed them from her mind however, and as she shifted her stupendous form up to lock lips with Xian her breasts met with hers and they were utterly annihilated in a single careless motion. The two deities invaded each other's mouths lewdly, they were deep in their passion now and were ready to really have fun. Xian casually played with crowds and structures with her ivory fingers, not even looking their way before crushing them. "Do you want to go first?" Asena whispered sultrily into the arena-sized ear. 

"No, I'm feeling hungry." she countered with a smirk, Asena biting her lip with the lewd words. Developing a sadistic idea, the dark goddess scoured the city for a worthy target, and indeed she found what she was looking for: using two fingers and a thumb she lifted an entire stadium, packed with people trapped inside the partially collapsed ruin, into the air at incredible speed. The entire structure was not even as wide as her two finger pads, even lengthwise significantly less than her little finger was long, and this was one of the more impressive structures in this part of the city. The stone and ancient concrete crumbled slightly at the zooming velocity, the crowd didn't know if they prayed to collapse and die now or survive and face the imminent torture they had in store. The collective scream of the crowd registered briefly to Xian as it rushed passed her ear, causing her to smile with sadistic joy. With a cruel fingernail a portion of the round Colosseum was torn off, providing a new entry point, or rather access point. Tilting it slowly, the mortals, difficult to distinguish as anything but a chaotic heap in this large number, fell onto Xian's plump smiling lips. Hundreds of humans were scattered along the pink mountains, sticking in the chasm-sized wrinkles and tumbling down the gentle slope onto her chin and upper lips. She actually felt them through this incredibly tactile portion of her body, and cheekily she extended her tongue and stole a few on the right-bottom lip. Now that her mouth was armed with many dozens of the disposable creatures, Asena moved up again, placing her womanhood and allowing her weight to rest on the petite girls face. Instantly the majority of the humans on her lips that weren't instantly demolished by her body were suffocated by the intensely feminine scent of Asena; the flowery characteristic of the hygienic woman lost when multiplied several hundred if not thousand times. The brown-skinned beauty moaned in pleasure as her lover pushed her tongue inside of her, again killing many more humans that had accidentally wound up on her tongue. The pair didn't care that in all likelihood all the perverse eyes in the city watched them; that was part of the fun! To have millions of mortals forced to endure their vulgarity and sensuality. As the tongue continued, the very small living population between the lips, both, were punished by the smell, heat, sounds, moisture and of course the terrible movements. A few somehow survived inside of the goddess, adhered by the juice to her muscular walls; many actually prayed for death, the dreadful environment violating them perversely. 

Asena bucked her hips, rubbing her womanhood into her partners face in utter ecstasy, she shifted her feet forward, tearing up so many acres of city. When her legs were extended completely they left entire city blocks in her feet's shadow, the blue sky replaced with brown, albeit paler, wrinkles. Her toe ring shone radiantly, as did her golden anklet; such lowly pieces of jewellery that surely dwarfed the wealth of all humanity. And the people that were in the shadow had no choice but to continue their disjointed rioting, praying the foot didn't come down and obliterate them in a swift moment of joy. As the pale girl continued her feast she rubbed her nose into the expanded clitoris of her lover, and it worked, Asena purring and moaning in delight. The rapturous noises echoed through the countryside for many miles in every direction: a warning signal that they too could be subject to such playtime. The passionate waves were reaching climax, and in response the cosmic being that was being pleasure wiggled her cumulus cloud-like toes over her subjects, sending them into panic from the simple motion; justifiably so, as those movements dislodged buildings and rubble gathered between her gaps and rained fury upon the mortals. As the orgasm gripped her she clenched the toes enormously hard, slamming her feet down and toppling all buildings within several hundred feet, just as the mortals not squished by falling debris had feared. She also dug her fingers into the Earth and uprooted several blocks of land, the mortals in the heap indistinguishable from all other dirt in the pile of dregs. "My turn?" asked Xian.

---

Lusine's arms ached from the strain of supporting all her weight; the plump wrinkles and studs of her nipple were firm under her feet and hands, providing hard to navigate rungs to the apex. She was barely past half-way and she stood no chance of reaching the top with her arms so utterly tired; it took all the willpower in her body just to not fall off. She choked on tears as she felt her imminent demise, praying that someone along this horrible building-sized teat could save her. Through those same bleary eyes she looked to the opposite nipple in dismay, a single speck standing on the top, cheering and yelling in a feeble attempt to call the attention of their judge. It was by sheer coincidence that Asena happened to spy her, "I think we have a winner for our little game..." she commented, her perfect face zooming towards them to deliver justice. "Sorry, but you're the losers." she gloated over the left, eyes squinting into a sultry tease. 

"Nooo!" Lusine screamed in vain protest, the goddess not even hearing her let alone considering mercy. The entire pink tower was kissed by a moist warm breeze as she spread her lips to devour them. Lusine hugged into the wall as if it would offer her mercy, and shut her eyes in fear as the soft inner side of her lip slid behind her. Surprisingly Lusine wasn't instantly annihilated by the immense weight as soon as the lips wrapped around the sensitive body-part; instead she was submerged into a viscous drop on the inner-side of her lip, and could just see, through the very scant rays of light, that the tongue, hundreds of yards long, narrowly missed her. Asena engaged her lips muscles and began to suck, pulling up the speck of saliva that Lusine was in, the horrible bead swallowing her entirely, but also shielding her from the immense pressure of the contacting surfaces. Poor Lusine didn't know what was happening, only seeing a blur of dark black and pink before she slammed into an enamel plated tower: the pristine white of the tooth like the most polished marble she had ever seen. She was stuck, adhered to the tooth even as the goddess stopped her teasing and disengaged from the suckling. As her wide lips returned to rest she was cast in darkness, leaving her against the base of her bottom front tooth, just above the pink gums. She was totally disoriented as the goddess she sat awkwardly inside rushed up to smooch her lover; the acceleration pushing her even more harshly against the tooth.

As Lusine was carried, Stariya lay on the dimpled surface of the top of the nipple. She was still coming down from the high of not only saving her 'team' but being subtly commended by the goddess; all those days she spent climbing around the woods of her hometown had finally payed off! She had even watched the slightly morbid display of the other team's destruction in a strange ambivalence, she knew it could easily have been her, but it wasn't, and it was quite hard to see them as people when they were specks contrasted on a giant nipple. But Stariya did know this last thought was hypocritical. Yes, Stariya was filled with relief. That was until she looked Southward, seeing the giant dangling breast of Asena heading towards them, the speed such a weighty object moved at unnatural. The mammary dropped down from the bronze body like a hurricane from the sky, although this had much more destructive potential. "NO!" she shouted, unheard. She was meant to live! Asena had totally forgotten about them however, and the only thing in her world at the moment were Xian's sweet lips. Asena's dark, erect, nipple collided with her lover's, knocking Stariya off to a death by gravity. Surprisingly she did not die, instead her body was badly injured. Her and the other survivors would meet their fate only seconds later however, as Asena, now at her destination, dropped down to kiss her love and their chests pressed together romantically. Stariya's life was cut-short and only moments after the greatest achievement of it.

When Asena reached the face of Xian she opened her mouth, ready to receive the love. Lusine was drenched in alien light from the outside world and treated to the sight of Xian's equally titanic orifice. The sole-survivor of the nipple massacre screamed in fear, which was perfectly reasonable as saliva rushed around her, unfastening her from the current spattering of glue she survived with and pulling her through the gap in her bottom front teeth. She was carried on this wave and onto the studded tongue, becoming lodged against it. She let out another vain scream as this tongue popped from between her lips and slammed directly against Xian's own muscle. For a few moist, warm, dark and chaos filled seconds she was thrown around at the mercy of the much more powerful creatures until she was instantly obliterated between the two tongues; not even enough time to tell what had happened and feel her bones crunched by the unaware couple. It mattered little, she was just a single human.

After this unaware and tragic loss of life at their tongues they happily continued their kissing, much to the dismay of Calana, who rested a sobbing head on her palms in the stadium seat. The horrifically destructive couple were less than a mile away, and each twitch and movement could be felt as a distant tremor. The entryways to the stadium had collapsed after a particularly thunderous step, and even with the burliest men trying to shift the boulders they wouldn't budge, so Calana simply sat and cried. When Calana finally built up enough resolve to open her eyes she was greeted to the sight of a giant tan hand approaching them a terrible speed. The sky was filled with her pampered palm as the Colosseum trembled and was uprooted from below. The inertial pull of the sudden acceleration knocked the crowds over and pushed them to the far wall. The screaming building was shaken apart as it coursed through the sky, already structurally weak from the quakes, so much so several sections were collapsing. With a second inertial tug the crowd was thrown back again, the round structure screeching to a halt. A mighty nail shattered the entire West wall of the arena and tilted it down, the rolling hills of the pink lips like a landscape beneath them. Calana simply lacked the resolved to fight against the pull of gravity, allowing herself to fall off and after a few moments of sheer terror during her free-fall she landed with an agonising bounce. When she came to her senses she was trapped in a single buxom lip valley, the air sweet from the pampering Xian regularly received to ensure she was beautiful. Calana squirmed in vain as the walls gripped her, they were simply stronger than her; this tiny wrinkle was stronger than her... All she could see over the tall walls was an endless blue sky. Not even the rhythmic gale that emanated from the cavernous nostrils could dislodge her. Before she allowed defeat to consume her mind, a large pink creature appeared to climb from the chasm of her mouth, picking her up quite easily and adhering her to the back. This new surface was equally futile to fight against, and she resigned herself to screaming when the thousand-foot long womanhood of Asena hovered in the air like a lewd thunderhead and lowered itself down. It grew exponentially in her view, the tongue still exposed and ready to begin it's teasing. Finally, when she was cast in pitch black and the intense scent of natural lubricant screamed in her nose was she pushed between the lips. It was disorienting to lurch upwards in the darkness, and she couldn't see just how close she was to being crushed against her labia; Calana had only narrowly missed the very inner side of the lip, instead treated to being inside this goddess completely. The heat and smell were so utterly alien to the once innocent girl, and the darkness was both a blessing as she didn't know the fear that it would inspire in her heart if she could actually see what was happening, and a curse as she didn't see her imminent demise of being instantly crushed between the tongue and wall: just another casualty as they made love.

Chapter 4: The Climax by NSFW_alt1234

The caramel goddess turned her gaze to the North-East of the city, where the 'mighty' hill elevated the royal district. They had been toying with the poorer Southern section of the city mostly, and the elevated platform and lower lying but still wealthy West remained untouched bar any destruction caused by quaking steps and movements. They had spared these mites too long, and now it was time to give Xian the full extent of her gift. "How about we show those petty mortal 'lords' where they really stand?" Asena whispered sultrily into Xian's ear.

"I like the way you think." she replied, the rumbling words well heard by the aristocrats and instilling a well justified fear. The two goddesses rose, standing at their complete three mile height once more, as if the image of those towering bodies wasn't already burned into the populace's mind. With half a dozen tight steps, totally ambivalent to any more destruction they caused, they stood at the 'foot' of the hill; although the foot of the hill was extraordinarily paltry compared to their own literal feet. The raised platform had several impressive structures constructed upon it, each one mighty in it's own right, and due to the extra height provided by the hill, some actually completed the herculean task of being higher than their ankles. Among the most impressive structures were the Telenisian Cathedral, constructed to honour their former goddess, in front of that cathedral was a statue to said goddess hewn from marble, and lastly the royal citadel, all positioned at the very edge of hill and towering over the other manors and feats of architecture surrounding it. "Oh my, is that Telenis?" asked Xian, noticing the marble white statue of their friend at their feet.

"Oh I think it is! How cute of them." Asena smiled, reaching her incomprehensible digits down and snapping off the statue that sat before the holy cathedral like a twig. This particular display of engineering was one of the most impressive in the metropolis and was somewhat of an icon for the city, attracting pilgrims and travellers from all around Alloria. Of course this statue would have not even been as tall as the real goddess's finger was long. The pair stared somewhat jovially at the tiny construct, strange to see their mutual friend in such miniaturised form. Biting her lip, Asena had an idea. "I'm sure she'll forgive me." she said to herself before quickly pushing it between her lover's lower lips, not allowing her a moment to hesitate.

The goddess inhaled sharply, the sudden breath sounding somewhat like a thunder crack to the crowd. The time of large swathes of people panicking had long stopped, instead the humans left to cower either inside or trapped in isolated pockets by debris. Xian smiled as she felt each detail of the statue inside her, the holding fingers not leaving but running along the moist precipice. The hewn marble was far too weak to resist her however, and was quickly crushed in an erotic display of power, the stone turned to utter pulverised dust. Asena continued to rub her fingers back and forth, allowing Xian to lean in her kiss her while she did so. The Eastern beauty wiggled her toes in joy, liquefying and demolishing the people and buildings at the foot of the hill by her drumming dainty digits. "We're the goddesses of this city now, correct?" Xian asked.

"Correct, my sweet."

"So those priests must be dedicated to our worship now?" Xian's words had a note of sly cheek, and Asena welcomed her idea with a grin. Slowly Xian lowered herself onto the hill, making sure that neither the cathedral nor citadel were crushed under her plump behind. When her cheeks finally reached their seat a shock-wave emanated throughout the city, despite the exceptionally slow descent speed. Now she sat, acres of manors and mansions effortlessly crushed underneath her rear and only the very few lucky survivors hidden between her the cavernous meaty crevasse between her cheeks. She extended her legs so the pale thighs surrounded the two tallest buildings, the well cleaned streets and gardens below devastated and filled with her womanly scent. Asena, now with her lover in prime position, completely uprooted the holy site at its base, no doubt with monks and other clergy still inside. The marvel of architecture comfortably sat in the palm of her hand with much room to spare. She tore off the steeples and Gothic roof, revealing the great central hall in all its resplendence. The goddess licked her lips at the sight of the tiny specks, they would do nicely. Like a shaker of spice she littered them on the lips of the sitting goddess, especially the upper areas, even more around her inflated clitoris. When her salt-shaker was exhausted she ground it between her fingers; not even looking as she did, instead fixated on playing a children's looking game of trying to make out the tiny specks on her sex and pubic mound.

Unlike her darker counterpart, Xian was not totally smooth, instead having a small tuft a deep black pubic hair; it was here that monks and other holy men prayed to a god they didn't know, wandering in the infinite brambles, hairs as thick as ropes ensnaring them. Due to all the nerve endings on this explicitly sexual region, Xian could actually feel them along her expanded clitoris, no doubt a holy hemispherical jelly orb coated in a gooey swamp of sexual juices to them. Asena kneeled down to better reach her lover, again eliminating acres of houses and buildings. The toned brown stomach of the goddess filled the sky of the people between Xian's thighs, Asena's navel appearing to be some celestial body. The smaller goddess hummed in delight as Asena gently stroked the lips of the petite creature, watching how she squirmed; Xian delighting in the massacres she performed with her wiggling fingers and toes, hundreds or perhaps even thousands of dust sized humans turning into red splotches on the ruined city floor. "That last building..." Xian muttered past a thundering moan. Now Asena looked down, at the citadel, and what a fortunate shape it was. Tallest in the city it was as mighty as a middle finger, and was cylindrical, ending in a pointed roof. With a smile she gripped it gently, not from mercy for the people inside, but to not destroy it so easily in her hand. With two dark fingers the labia were spread, Xian haggardly breathing in anticipation, the entire city going silent as they watched in utter shock and disgust as the citadel, the most sacred and proud of all buildings was degraded to a lewd toy. Casually it was slid in, the building was consumed by a muggy heat and oppressive darkness, the smell of sex reaching into the deepest recesses of the once proud building. Xian let out an absolutely titanic moan of lust, rivalling those of the orgasm several minutes prior. The constricting walls made quick work of it as it was plunged back and forth, and not even the slick lubricant kept it structurally sound. Asena pressed a finger into the engorged clitoris, instantly vapourising the monks that still clung on for life. "Keep going Asena..." she panted out. 

"Of course." she replied, leaning in and locking lips, causing the pale deity to shift back slightly, and crush the stragglers between her moist cheeks. The moaning intensified, the pangs of romance deafening the small amount of people that were plunged back and forth into the vagina of a god; an intimate 'honour' to be sure. In their passionate display they perspired, cataclysmic amounts of sticky sweat that condensed and dripped off, drowning entire blocks and bathing the formerly wealthy inhabitants in impassioned exudation. "Xian... are you almost there?" Asena asked, nibbling on the silken neck.

"Y-yes... yes..." she moaned, feeling the most intense sexually feeling engulf her, and she knew exactly what to do with her pent up pleasure. "L-let me... move..." she struggled with her words, trembling in delight. Asena obeyed, shifting off and crushing many more people with that simple movement. She still plunged the building back and forth, now a crumbled remnant with extraordinarily few survivors. Twisting to the side, Xian faced the North-Western quarter of the city, the final untouched fragment, and that simply wouldn't do. With the final, strongest, most intense push from the building Xian climaxed as intensely as she had ever done so, spewing forth the the full force of her sex in a partially translucent goo. The juices spilled forth like a waterfall from her womanhood and flooded the lower portion; houses, parks, manors and crowds all engulfed in the blazing fury of her love. And as they drowned she squealed, a single unbroken moan of utter ecstasy, a sound that would haunt those few survivors of this horrible incident until their final days. 

---

High chancellor Ocato rested his arms over his knees and tapped his foot against the stone ground of his chamber. He had long since gone numb to the sight of the two demons here to destroy his city; ever since the shorter one planted her 50 acre sole over the wall, the high of his building allowing him to see the whole thing in nightmarish detail, he had been catatonic. It looked so large, even being several miles away he still felt the impact. Since then he had simply lost all emotion, and now as the dark goddess sat on the other's face he watched in total ambivalence. He knew that his city wouldn't recover, it couldn't, the sheer numbers already dead must be at least in the hundreds of thousands, being conservative. He had gone his whole life in this city, trying to make it the best and most powerful he could, and in the past hour he had seen this dream crumble as so many of structures around the city did. 

"Your highness! What are you doing? We must run! Somewhere!" said his steward Maia, the middle-aged woman bursting into his chambers, only to see him staring out his wall length window. 

"No no, Maia. I won't run, I will go down with my city."

"B-but sir! You can't be serious? Look at that!" she gestured at the horrible sight, the thunderous moaning emanating from the forces of nature that was these goddesses. 

"Maia my sweet, I might as well-" Ocato was cut short as an especially loud cry emanated from the mounting one's lips, the window shuddering as if in mutual fear of the monsters. "Oh, appears she's done." he laughed.

Maia, shaken, shook her head. "I'm leaving your highness, it has been a pleasure to serve under you."

Ocato nodded, still fixated on the display in morbid curiosity. His emotionless resolve faltered when the piercing jade eyes of Asena had spied him, or at least this general area. As they casually strolled towards him he again felt the same fear as when they first appeared, a sense of both psychological terror and sheer animalistic fear. When the final round of quakes stopped and they stood tall over the buildings, Ocato swallowed a mouth full of terrified saliva; he couldn't see past their knees! Looking directly into their round ankles, a simple sight he never thought could be so terrifying. "Oh my, is that Telenis?" one of them rang, the thunderclap again causing the window to shudder. 

"Oh I think it is! How cute of them." the other spoke, reaching her probing digits, as long as an imperial walkway and numerous times thicker, down to snap the statue to at its base. How odd, Ocato thought, recovering with his brief flirt of fear and returning to placid acceptance. As a child he marvelled at the colossal statue in wonder, the scale of it breath taking. He took comfort in her visage as a protectress, defending his home city. Now that statue sat inside the womanhood of a real goddess, and she fulfilled the exact opposite role. In what he felt to be his final moments, he let his mind rest briefly, taking comfort in his good memories at this trying time. It was exhaustion, pure exhaustion.

Ocato was stirred by the shifting of the citadel, he hadn't even stirred when the moon-like behind of Xian smashed into the ground out of his view, quaking the Earth for miles around. He felt the entire impressive building shift at almost 90 degrees, the furnishings of his room rushing against the wall, the chair he sat in following. He lay under a mass of tapestry as the window was blocked by an infinite field of tan skin. Through his disorientation he somehow knew where he was going, the same animalistic fear, and especially feeling of violation returning. For a brief second he saw pink, muscular flesh through the window above him, after which total darkness engulfed the room. The space became instantly tropical, thick with moisture and heat, as well as a distinct scent he plainly recognised from his younger days. Back and forth the building was thrust, the outer walls strained, each sudden movement rocking him back and forth; if he had not been pinned under the heavy tapestry he would painfully strike the walls. He realised that if this window broke glass and sex would surely make quick work of him. In the shifting dark he shuffled towards the door, fighting against the thrusting and weight of the tapestries. With a final lunge he fell through the now horizontal door, out into the cold dark hallway. He gripped onto a wall sconce, feebly trying to resist the rhythmic back-and-forth, greater than a man-o'-war in a great storm by several orders of magnitude. "Y-yes... yes..." he heard, the impassioned sound of a 'young' woman in ecstasy, amplified to incredible proportions and heard from the inside... Ocato heard the sound of creaking, walls all around giving out; there would be no escape for him, it looked like. This would be his end. He felt some shifting beyond his comprehension, throwing him in different directions and weakening his already feeble arms. Now that Xian was in position, she was ready for her final plunge. For the final time, fear returned as Ocato felt, almost presciently, a winding up. This ominous building was shoved as he was plunged incredibly fast inside. His arms were almost torn from their sockets from the sudden acceleration, the dark halls filling with the sound of crumbling stone and a deep, blood curdling moan of sheer pleasure. He skidded against the horizontal wall, hearing an ominous sound from above, which revealed itself to be crack to the wall above him after a torrent of nectar-like fluid poured in. He was totally submerged in the strong smelling fluid, every orifice filled as the turbulent liquid rushed through rooms, painfully beating him against walls and hard objects. So this is how he'd die? Submerged in a giant wave of cum... such a lewd death for a proper man.

Ocato did not drown alone, however, his subjects on the lower plain were also treated to the vulgar death in the wave of exudation that spilled like a waterfall. Even the most perverted individuals failed to find gratification in their death, the goddess collapsing after such a delightful sensation. For some time the streets would be crusted with dried filth, the number of survivors from this horrible display in the hundreds out of hundreds of thousands.

---

"Today was absolute bliss." Xian gladly said, laying on her back and gazing at the stars peaking out in the evening. Around them the ruins of the city panicked, fires and collapses and floods and riots, all inspired by them, fighting against the people. How many died? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Perhaps even a million? In the end it didn't matter; it was their city, to do with as they pleased. "I love you Asena, you truly know how to make a girl happy."

"It was my pleasure, pet. I loved today just as much as you." she gladly beamed. "We must thank Telenis for allowing this purchase. She's so generous to allow us to buy a city she's had for so long."

"And such a fine one too, this had to be my favourite one. Much better than that paltry elvish forest. In fact... maybe we could take a portion back with us, just to keep in an enclosure."

"It's our city, we do as we want."

Xian nestled closer to her love, again crushing more mortals; a tiny contingent in this genocide. She lay on a small peck and drooped her arm around her lazily. Maybe they could even sleep here tonight... but surely there would be no survivors after a night of rolling around.

---
Halman stretched his battered arm, after all these months it still wasn't the same as before. Nevertheless, he needed it. He hoed the field, sowing his seed peacefully. The ground quaked briefly, his mind returning to that dreadful day, it seemed like only yesterday had it occurred; the most horrifying day of his life. Brown eyes the size of the moon peaked above the horizon, pupils tightening to spy the tiny specks transposed on the green fields. It was simply Xian checking in on her pet enclosure, just a quick look and nod of acknowledgement that they were doing fine. She stomped off again, the same quakes returning and fading; the perky girl likely off with friends or that other horrible typhoon of a woman, Asena. Halman sighed and struggled through the limpness of his arm to shift the dirt.

He still remembered, every day was a reminded. That fateful day the entire ruined block he was on had been excavated by a giant hand and brought back to whatever cosmic nexus this was in the infinite realms. The square mile of land they had in this enclosure was a mosaic of hap-hazard buildings and city parts in this giant girl's bedside table; a tiny curious toy she liked to show to her friends. He sighed, returning to his new job, his new life. He might as well get used to this, it didn't seem he had much choice; he might even find a wife in this damned place...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6901