Lesser Species by jellytea819
Summary:

Whether against elves or demons or slimes or even fairies, humanity is such a small and insignificant race that no matter what they encounter, their scattered kingdoms are doomed. These are the stories of humanity, one of the most inferior species in the Shared Realm, and their interactions with the superior, more significant species around them.


Categories: Giantess, Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 11914 Read: 40903 Published: August 20 2017 Updated: July 17 2020

1. Forest Fairies by jellytea819

2. Half Elf by jellytea819

3. Slime by jellytea819

Forest Fairies by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Sizes:
Humans: 1 mm (0.04 in); Forest Fairies: ~30 cm (~12 in)
The fairies are around 300x as large as humans. This means the fairies look around 1700 ft to the humans and the humans look around 0.5 cm (< 1/4 in) to the fairies (Assuming my math skills are correct).

-----

Encounter: Forest Fairy x2

Demeanor: Playfully Cruel

Humans were a powerful race. Humans were blessed by the gods. Humans were beings capable of making a difference in the world.

Those were the themes of the stories passed down for generations upon generations of humans in the Shared Realm. Human children were told of legendary heroes who ventured off into the vast world to protect their kingdom, rescue a princess, or defeat a powerful monster. These tales inspired many members of mankind into believing they could change their status amongst the many different races living in the Shared Realm.

With sword in hand and blood, sweat, and tears, humanity eventually gained the power of magic. Through magic, humans made living easier. They could hunt more easily, gather food more easily, and be better equipped to protect themselves against the dangers lurking all around them. But even then, the Shared Realm was not a kind place for humans. Even the grand human kingdom of Rasparten had survived only through sheer luck.

Humans were an insignificant race after all. 

Smash!

“Ahahahahaha! Look at them run! Where are they even heading? Their city isn’t even three steps away!”

Crush!

“Whoops. Your archers are done for. That’s what you get for taking so long to flee. Come on now. You should know better. Wandering into the tall grass is dangerous. You never know what monsters might appear… Like us…”

Venturing even a day’s walk from Rasparten was dangerous for adventurous humans. The tall grass dwarfed even their highest watch towers and surrounded their kingdom like a mighty forest. The race of beings as small as an elvish millimeter had only survived as long as it had because none of the other much larger races had taken notice of them. Unfortunately for the party of heroes hoping to journey into the unknown, they had been spotted traveling through the grass by a pair of forest fairies just a day after they had left their home. Their party of six had already lost two from the first, initial strike.

“Get back you monsters, or have a taste of my sword!”

“Wait! We need to recover. They got Leo and Stein with their last stomp!”

“Damnit! To think it would end like this! Fall back, you idiot! We’ll regroup and launch a counterattack!”

Though fairies were not a fairly large species, being just bigger than a young elf’s foot, the red winged and blue winged fairies were almost 300 times larger than the small human warriors. They could only hear unintelligible squeaks coming from the flightless bugs by their feet.

“Hey, Red. Don’t you think these humans are getting cocky?” asked the blue fairy. She landed on the grass with a strong impact, pushing several tall green blades down with her bare feet. The miniscule party found themselves knocked to the ground as a mighty earthquake fell the towering green structures around them and kicked up a sandstorm of dust and dirt that was unnoticeable to the blue fairy that was paying more attention to her friend.

“What do you mean by that, Blue?” the spunky red fairy tilted her head curiously. She was playfully dragging her big toe along the ground around the little humans, cutting off their escape route by creating a deep trench that if they fell into would be too steep for them to climb out. “Humans are so small, why should we worry about what these guys think?”

“I get your point,” Blue nodded and placed her hands on her hips. She looked down at the humans who were scrambling to get up and flee. “But didn’t the last bunch we met say something about the gods? We wouldn’t want to make them angry would we?”

“Ahahahahaha!” Red laughed, stomping at the ground because of how hilarious her calmer friend’s words were. “As if the gods would care about these specks. They wouldn’t even be able to see them let alone care about them!”

As Red laughed, a trickle of water launched up at her. They stream of cold water did not even make it to the top of her foot before dropping down onto the side of her heel.

“How was that, you monster? Don’t underestimate the power of us heroes!” shouted the miniscule voices of the tiny swordsman and his sorcerer ally. They had combined their strongest attacks together to unleash a dragon shaped torrent of water at the red fairy.

Where the humans got their confidence from, neither fairy was certain. Their attack was so minor, the red fairy would not have noticed it if she hadn’t been looking down at the humans.

“Look at that, Blue!” the red fairy continued to laugh. “Was that their magic? I could get a better cleaning from a drop of rain. They’re soooo weak.”

Blue hid her giggle fit behind her hand. “That was probably their strongest move, too. Couldn’t they have tried a bit of fire or lightning? We might have at least felt something.”

Having been technically attacked, Red had a reason to retaliate. With a grin plastered on her fairy face, she landed down on the ground right in front of the mage and swordsman and bent down to get a closer look her pathetic opponents.

“Well, since they tried so hard, I’ll reward them by taking them a bit seriously,” Red licked her lips. Her eyes sparkled with mischievousness. “Hey Mr. Mage, since you tried to clean my foot with that spell, I guess it’s only fair I clean you, don’t you think?”

Down on the ground, the mage and swordsman had been stunned by the shock of the giant red-winged fairy landing right in front of them. The swordsman, being physically tougher, managed to regain his senses in time to back up. His reaction made it just in time as the red fairy was not kind enough to take things slowly. She collected a large amount of saliva in her mouth and spat it right down on the stunned sorcerer. A massive waterfall of sticky spit bombarded the millimeter tall magic user at an explosive speed. Before the man could even drown, every single one of his frail bones had already been broken by the sheer force of the fairy spitting on him.

“Jonah!” the swordsman shouted his friend’s name as he was blown back by the shockwave caused when the fairy’s spit hit the dirt. He was caught by both his party’s healer and fighter.

“Are you okay, Aiden? Luna, heal him please.”

“Yes. I’m on it.”

“Just three left,” Red taunted from above the party. She inspected the survivors and found the dazed swordsman’s predicament amusing. “Mr. Swordsman, you should be happy to have a lady on each arm.”

“A lady on each arm?” the blue fairy repeated. She exchanged glances with her friend and realized they had the same idea. She approached Red and also bent down to look at the bugs in the dirt. Together, they surrounded the remaining three and completely blocked out the sunlight from above. “We can’t have that, Red. It’s unfair for those girls to have to share one man.”

“We’ve been killing a bunch of men lately though, Blue,” Red tried to count the number of humans she had eliminated, but hadn’t actually been paying enough attention to keep track. What gender the humans were didn’t matter to her when she could snuff them all out so easily. She simply wanted to fool around. “How about instead of punishing Mr. Swordsman, we just make it so he doesn’t have to worry about who to choose?”

“Oh. I like that idea, Red,” Blue agreed with her friend. The two turned their attention back down to the specks on the floor. The adventurers had heard every word they had said. They couldn’t not have heard considering the two fairy’s voices, as childish and playful as they were, were capable of creating tremors that rocked their little bodies. The three were frozen in fear looking up at the monumental, giddy faces that spelt their demise.

“Luna… Ange… Run,” the swordsman trembled as he tightened the grip on his sword. “I’ll try to buy some time. Don’t let them get you.”

“What? But Aiden, you’ll b-”

“Just run!” The swordsman shouted. He glanced at his party’s fighter. His desperate eyes told her that she had to take their healer and go.

“Okay. Just make it back alive,” the fighter nodded and picked their youngest and lightest party member up in her arms and started to run.

Seeing his allies flee, Aiden clenched his teeth and looked up at the giantesses. He tightened his grip on his sword and readied it with both hands. The weapon’s blade began to release a pale yellow aura.

“Hey, you big fat monsters! You opponent is me! Take this! My ultimate attack: the Sky Cleaver! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!” the swordsman swung his sword with all of the strength and magic power he had. He fired a massive yellow shockwave with the mighty slice. The attack which could break the sound barrier was able to clear the incredible distance between the ground and the fairy’s faces high above.

Achoo!

“Excuse me. Jeez, we’ve been kicking so much dust up.”

The target of the attack, Blue, sneezed and completely blew away the Sky Cleaver before it reached her face. The sudden hurricane force wind generated by the fairy slammed Aiden down into the floor, completely shredding his metal armor and his body with just the air pressure. The bug swordsman died without a single conscious thought from the fairies he had challenged.

Red noticed the man’s death, but acknowledged only the fact that she had lost a plaything. “Aww, Blue. I wanted to save him for last. We were supposed to kill the girls first.”

“Sorry, sorry,” Blue apologized as she wiped her nose.

“Well, whatever,” Red shrugged. She turned her attention to the two girls who were still fleeing. She could see the healer with her arms trying to reach back to where the swordsman was. They knew he had died. “Since there’s only two left, I guess we can split them.”

Putting her index finger to her mouth, the red winged fairy wet it and slowly brought it down onto the fleeing girls. They had not made it even two elven centimeters away from her. She let her finger slam down on the healer and fighter and raised it back up to see the two bugs stuck to the saliva on her finger.

"No… It can’t end like this…”

“Oh Lord, why have you forsaken us…”

The miserable wails of the two surviving adventurers went unnoticed by their captors. The blue winged fairy looked down at the tiny bodies trapped on her friend’s finger and took her pick. With her index and thumb finger, she pinched the healer’s clothes between her azure nails and plucked her off.

“I’ll take this one,” Blue declared. She hovered her hand above her mouth and tilted her neck back.

“Works for me. I like specks that fight back anyways, hahaha,” grinned Red. She brought her finger to her lips and pressed the diminutive fighter against her colossal, plush pink lips.

“Time for a snack!” “Bottoms up!”

Blue and Red ate the last two adventurers.

Blue was cold and simplistic with her manner of snacking. All she did was toss Luna into her mouth and swallowed her whole. She could feel the weakened healer struggle to try to hang onto her tongue, but completely denied all of her desperate attempts at surviving by closing her mouth and swallowing her saliva to cause the tiny healer to lose her grip and fall down her throat. She would hit Blue’s stomach quickly considering her size, but she honestly would not fill the fairy up in the slightest.

Red on the other hand chose to enjoy her snack. She tossed Ange around her cavernous maw with her leviathan of a tongue, giving the fighter no time to rest as she endured the relentless assault of being tasted while struggling to catch her breath as she was tossed into and thrown out of pools of saliva. The red winged fairy playfully gnawed on the human with her molars, easily tearing the woman’s leather armor and bruising her body underneath. Her only reprieve was when the fairy finally swallowed, giving her a moment’s breath as she fell down the lengthy path of her esophagus. Of course, that reprieve was only short lived as she eventually reached the stomach where her demise would be met.

With their snacking complete, the two fairies laughed and flew back up into the sky.

“Ahahahahaha! Let’s get going. I wonder how long it’ll be until the next bunch leaves the human kingdom,” Red laughed as she performed a triple front flip in the air. She patted her stomach, wondering if the fighter she had swallowed could feel her rough aerial maneuvers.

“Probably in a few days,” Blue shrugged. She licked her lips to ensure she hadn’t made a mess of her face from eating. “You know humans. They’re such foolish creatures that they’ve never questioned why their travelers never return.”

“We’ll be back then. Honestly, playing with those heroes is so much fun. I’m glad we found this human nest.”

“You and me both… You and me both…”

The two fairies ventured off deeper into the woods they called their home, leaving the human kingdom of Rasparten alone to send off more heroes for them to play with. The adventurer’s party had been defeated, and another would soon head off in their place. The ignorant humans would lose more and more of their own but would persist so long as the fairies were entertained. Since their discovery at the hands of two mere fairies of the Shared Realm, the fate of the kingdom had literally fallen into the hands of the playful fair-folk’s whims. Should the fairies ever get bored, every single one of the humans who lived in Rasparten could easily be wiped out under their feet. Such was the existence of all of humanity.

Truly, humans were an insignificant race.

End Notes:

I love fantasy but there's just too many fantasy creatures and races out there as well as too many different types of interactions they can have. I have some scenes in the works, but I do take suggestions because there's never enough fantasy GTS out there.

Half Elf by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Sizes:
Humans: 1 mm (0.04 in)
Half Elf: ~170 cm (~5'7")
The half elf is around 1700x as large as humans. This means she looks around 10000 ft to the humans.

-----

Encounter: Half Elf Adventurer x1

Demeanor: Unwinding

Significance is defined as being worthy of attention. In the land of the Shared Realm, the hierarchy of species was defined by their significance and prominence. Dominating much of the Shared Realm were the elves. A brilliant species of beautiful individuals who were skilled at both magic and bow, elves were a proud and powerful race. They were known for their pointed ears, their youth appearances, and their mystical aura. There was no prominent member of the Shared Realm that did not know of the elvish race.

On the other end of the spectrum of significance were the humans. Standing at no more than an elvish millimeter were the most insignificant species of the Shared Realm. Even ants that elves could step on without noticing them beneath their boots could give humans a difficult time. Only those who deliberately took the time and effort to take notice of humans would even realize their presence. The dominant species of elves had no need to ever pay humanity any mind. Even the lowest among the elves, the half breeds known as half-elves, could live without ever realizing human nests were just beneath their feet.

The human kingdoms of Asiden and Oscour discovered just how unnoticeable their land was when a lone half elf wandered by the pond they called their home.

“Looks like this should be a safe place to camp for the day,” the half elf, Lusine, mumbled to herself and tossed her sack on the ground and leaned it against a large rock. She found a suitable, clear and flat dirt area surrounded by rocks and grass to rest after a long day’s travel. Born of the opposing tribes of elves, the drow and the high elves, she received traits from both her parents. The fair youth had the radiant sapphire eyes of her high elf father and the delicate, moon kissed white hair of her drow mother. Her skin, while not as dark as her mother nor as pale as her father, was a healthy tan.

Lusine sat down on the edge of the dirt, stretched her tense body, and soaked in the light of the setting sun. It was an enjoyable and relaxing way to relax after a long journey. Being a half-breed of two rival tribes, she had never really had a place to call home, so she was accustomed to travelling and camping and found the adventure enjoyable.

Unfortunately, Lusine’s relaxation came with the caveat that she was completely unaware that a human settlement was by the grass she sat on. The farmland outside the kingdom of Asiden and its farmers saw their sun eclipsed by a massive shadow before they were completely covered by a dark cloth and then instantly annihilated by the sheer weight of the half elf’s behind colliding into them. The exhausted traveler had come suddenly and unexpectedly. The entire human kingdom shook as their clear and peaceful skies became filled with the smooth, tan skin of Lusine’s mountainous rear and leg that were laid bare for all to see through the slit in her skirt.

“All men search for any survivors! Stay alert! Figure out what happened if you can, but ensure the safety of the people!”

The entire kingdom was put into a state of emergency as a third of their land had vanished beneath the half-breed’s butt. The wooden homes of the various towns throughout the kingdom collapsed from the earthquake caused by the impact. Men, women, and children were buried in rubble and tiny houses no larger than pieces of pebbles began to burn. The stone structures, the castles, forts, and walls were also crumbling from having been shaken to the very core. Inside the royal family’s castle, several guards were attempting to protect their rulers while the remainder moved out into the city to check on the populace, but their number was as small as they were tall. The castle guards and king had only survived because their building had miraculously remained standing, but the guards who were stationed outside had no chance of survival much like the townspeople.

“By the gods, it’s… it’s horrible!” The king heard several guards cry out as they saw their entire city in ruins and a massive crater and fissures out in the distance.

“What could have possibly done this, my liege?” The majesty’s advisor asked as the two of them looked through the window of the castle to see the same destruction their men were seeing. “Was it perchance an enemy attack? Did a sorcerer cast a meteor strike?”

The king did not answer. He and the rest of his remaining subjects could clearly see the sudden cause of their downfall. The fleshy wall that stretched high up into the sky beyond the green grass towers the considered the edge of their civilization had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. There was no doubt in his mind that the end of days had come and that monstrous tan wall was the harbinger of destruction.

The millimeter high humans could not see high up enough to ever realize their destroyer was no more than a young half-elf girl. Almost 2000 times larger than them, Lusine’s mere presence was apocalyptic. She was a 10,000 foot high megalith. Her thin black skirt blacked the sky above the human civilization that was no vaster than the girl’s feet were long and her imposing posterior jiggled and shook as she stretched her arms.

Then suddenly, the wall of flesh began to move. Lusine began to stretch her legs. She kicked her legs forward which pushed her butt back towards the kingdom. Her rear end did not slowly inch its way to the ruined cities. It crossed acres and acres of human land in an instant, completely tearing up the fields and ground. A storm of dust blew towards the castle and a wave of dirt was sent flying into the walls of the castle town, completely rending the stone barrier until it collapsed.

The fall of the great defensive outer wall of the largest city in Asiden was not an event the king and his men despaired over, however. They had no time to cry. The girl’s bare rear continued, bulldozed the guards, buried them beneath, crushed their armor under her weight, and ground them all into an unrecognizable paste Lusine would be unable to distinguish from the rest of the grime. The castle, its king, and the retainers inside somehow were still standing, but in front of them, in all of its imposing glory, was Lusine’s dark skin. The wall of flesh had broken their defenses in an instant and killed the remainder of the troops.

The king’s maids paled and felt weak in their legs. “My gods, everyone by the outer gates… they’re… they’re…”

“Dead,” the king frowned as the head maid coldly finished her subordinate’s sentence. He placed his hand on the nervous maid’s shoulder to calm her. He would have liked to give his subjects some words of encouragement, but the sight of his kingdom ruined sobered the man. His body was prepared to tremble from the primal fear. It took all he had to hide it beneath his stern expression. He was certain their demise was approaching, but admitting defeat would make his subjects despair. Even in the face of danger, he had to remain strong for his people.

“Y-your Majesty, we must flee!” panicked his portly advisor. “Let us hurry to the underground passage. We can escape!”

“No. We cannot. A king must not abandon his kingdom, Cromwell… Besides… there is place to escape to.”

The king shook his head. He maintained his composure despite the feeling of helplessness. He saw how quickly the wall could move. It could easily overtake them. And their passage was not deep enough to escape the alien structure that tore through the ground as easily as a fish could swim through water. They were already in the shadow of the foreign destroyer. All they could do was wait and see how fate would treat them.

Fate decided to sit up once again.

“Phew. I am tired,” Lusine yawned. She had put her sword down, believing she was safe. When she ventured around the area, she had checked to see if there were any wild animals around, and there were very few. The region was fairly devoid of both native animals and monstrous beasts due to overhunting after all. She was simply passing through on her journey and needed to rest before continuing on. She briefly stood up and rummaged through her belongings. She took out a pile of twigs she had collected and used fire magic to create a camp fire. “It’s still another day until I can reach the cave. Exterminating the kobolds there shouldn’t be too tough.”

After leaning in to warm her body by the glowing orange flames, the young half elf frowned. The days were getting colder. She’d much rather be at an inn sleeping in a comfy bed, but she made her living as an adventurer. She had to fulfill the quests she took before she could be paid enough to stay the night at an inn.

“I guess I had it coming when I splurged on this new armor the dwarves made…,” Lusine laughed at herself. She tried to convince herself she had no regrets with her decision. “At least it’s easy to kick with this since there’s a cut on the skirt. And for something so light, the material’s pretty durable. Those dwarves sure are great craftsmen.”

As Lusine crouched by the fire, the king of Asiden and his surviving subjects reorganized while still gazing into the distance tensely. Though Lusine had moved slightly away from the kingdom, the last standing building was still dangerously close to her. The people of Asiden had seen the giant tan wall rise up and retreat from their kingdom after almost entirely obliterating it, but the tan megalith that dwarfed mountains and even the distant Great Trees (grass) had not left their domain. It remained there, menacing the servants and royals with the fear that it would attack again.

“Your Majesty, our men have returned, and the servants are tending to them as you have ordered.”

The Asiden King walked through the shaken halls of his castle with an anxious look on his face. “Great, Cromwell. Are they all in the main hall?”

“Yes, Your Majesty. All survivors have been gathered together into what’s left of the castle’s main hall. We’ve cleared most of the debris out as quickly as we could.”

“Excellent,” the king nodded. He entered the formerly grand main hall with his advisor. As he did, the troops getting receiving their provisions from the servants and the surviving commoners who were being treated for their injuries by the nurses turned their attention towards him.

In a time of crisis, it was up to the king to calm and rally his people. Though he himself was as fearful as they were, he could not bring himself to turn his back on the peasants and soldiers who pledged their lives to him. Their presence had motivated him through his despair when he had lost his wife years ago. He had to return the favor. He was a noble man, the Asiden King, and he would eloquently support his people through thick and thin.

Sitting on the cracking throne of the hall next to that of his late queen, the King of Asiden cleared his throat to call his subjects to his attention.

“Everyo-” 

Crash!

And that was it for the Asiden Kingdom. Lusine had finished warming up by the fire and decided to sit down again. She threw herself back onto the dirt and grass. Her massive posterior, black skirt, tan skin, and all, fell like a super-massive meteor and utterly annihilated the remains of the tiny human kingdom. The castle instantly collapsed under the weight of Lusine’s body, the stone brick fortress crumbling to dust along with the people inside who were buried under tons and tons of rubble and half-elf flesh. The sheer, world-ending impact of Lusine’s forceful method of plopping down onto the ground created a crater where the entirety of the human civilization used to be. Though the half-elf maiden would find it embarrassing to have imprinted her butt on the ground, that imprint was the last remaining bit of proof that Asiden had existed.

To be wiped out of existence by a half-elf’s rear end, the humans at least died quickly.

But the people of Asiden were not the only humans around that evening. No, there was a second. Lusine’s preparations for spending the night were only half way done. After making sure she would be warm for the night, the half elf traveler prepared food by heating some meat by the flame, took off her leather boots, and headed over to lake to wash her feet as she waited.

The seafaring merchant run land of Oscour was the next human civilization to face the giantess half-breed. She stepped on and the tall grass wall of ‘Great Trees’ that surrounded the humans living by the water and stepped over the kingdom to take a dip.

“Oooh. That’s a little cold,” she remarked as she cleaned her feet by rubbing them against each other. As she did, she created massive waves that quickly moved towards the edge of the pond, the coast the Oscourans had settled on. In just three seconds, the tsunami made by one girl washing her feet sank half of the Oscouran territory underwater.

“Gaaaaah! Help!” “Oh Gods! I can’t swim!” “The boats! Even the boats have capsized!”

The panic amongst the millimeter high specks would not even reach the ankles of the gigantic traveler. She continued to take advantage of finding a water source on her trip and washed her bare feet and hands thoroughly. Even as an adventurer, she took great pride in taking care of her body and maintaining a healthy, fit, and attractive (at least she hoped) lifestyle.

In Oscour’s largest port town, the Merchants’ Union built on the city’s highest point quickly gathered together for an emergency meeting about the sudden destruction of their town by the colossus that had suddenly appeared.

“What in the world is that thing, Raven? It knocked down all of the Great Trees and flooded our home in a matter of seconds!” shouted a fishing merchant.

“It looks like a girl… but it can’t be… right? That thing’s just too huge,” another guild leader was in disbelief.

“Huge is right, Frederick. Could that possibly be… one of the gods?” a devout guild leader was also confused. “Have we angered one of the divine Goddesses?”

The man the dozen Union members who were able to make the meeting were speaking to, Raven, was a gruff bearded man with an eye patch. An experienced merchant, he was the person many of the Union members came to for advice. To consider him one of the Union leaders was not that far off. At the very least, with so few members gathered, he was the most senior of the group.

“She may be pretty like a goddess, but that’s no god, Cedric,” the man answered the devout guild leader. “That’s some sort of elf.”

“E-Elf? No… it can’t be…” the fishing merchant, Eliza, shivered at the word. She was not the only one either. The other meeting members also shuddered. Elves were the dominant race in the Shared Realm. Even humans who had never seen one before recognized the sheer power the name of strongest race carried. They now stood witness to that great power. A lone elfish girl had drowned almost their entire nation without even touching it.

Rattle!

The ground had been shaking with every slight movement of the distant, tan skinned girl, but suddenly, an extremely violent quake knocked all of the Union members except Raven to the ground.

“What? What’s going on?!” shouted Cedric. He barely managed to pick himself up using a table as a crutch.

Raven, who had only buckled from the earthquake sensed the danger that was about to come. “Everybody out! That elf’s coming!”

The experienced merchant was correct. The cause of the earthquake from earlier had indeed been Lusine. After taking washing her hands and legs, she moved back towards the edge of the water. Though still in the water, she had gotten closer to Oscour. A single step half the city’s length away from the water’s edge pushed the scattered, capsized boats of the port deep underwater along with the helpless passengers on them. The weight of her foot pressed into the mud and dug a deep hole where the miniscule humans trapped by her foot became buried in. That muddy footprint became their graves as they either drowned or suffocated from being trapped underwater in the wet dirt.  

Lusine hadn’t even noticed she had submerged half of an entire kingdom. She was busy readjusting her clothes before she left the pond. She removed her breastplate and the gauntlets she used to protect herself and tossed them back in the dirt patch she had made her fire by. Whatever was left of the Kingdom of Asiden, which was almost nothing, was now completely wiped out by the falling hunks of metal that Lusine had worn around her chest and hands.

And still, the half-elf continued to destroy the human societies without ever realizing they were there. The Oscouran Union members watched from their base on the cliff overlooking the city as she stepped out of the water. Their faces paled when the light of the sun became completely obscured by her imposing sole.

“Oh Goddesses, run!” panicked Cedric. The religious merchant turned to run as far as he could from the giant foot. He was the only one to attempt it. The others stood and braced themselves as drops of water larger than the city square fell from the sky like a waterfall of meteors, demolishing their buildings and flooding their tiny city. The torrential cataclysm of water dripping off of the giant girl’s bare foot did not even last very long as the greater danger came plummeting down.

Boom!

Bracing was the right idea. Lusine’s foot descended, crushing the lower quarter of Oscour’s port with the ball of her foot. The houses, businesses, and people directly beneath were either smashed beneath her sole or buried in her footprint. Everything else not held down was launched away at breakneck speeds from the shockwave the impact caused. Though a majority of the Union members were blown back into the front wall of their Union building, bruising bodies and breaking bones, they miraculously survived.

The same could not be said for Cedric. Trying to flee did not protect him from the shockwave. He was sent hurtling far past the Union building. The ant sized man’s body slammed into the ground a mile and a half away from his perspective, less than a step and a half for Lusine. He landed head first, spelling a quick and easy end for the devout merchant whose neck snapped immediately when he hit the dirt. Lusine would later unknowing step over his corpse that was lost amongst the towering blades of grass.

“Gnk…. Urgh…” Eliza flaked herself off the wall of the Union building, bruised but not beaten. She spat out blood. The pain in her chest told her she had broken a rib or two. Looking behind her, she found most of her other comrades had also fallen off the wall and onto the ground. She was one of the few still conscious. Whether or not that was good news, she was uncertain.

“Liza, you alright?”

“Raven? Yeah… I think I’m alive…”

At the very least, Raven was fine, but judging from the way he was holding his right shoulder, he had broken his arm. The only thing he couldn’t keep protected while holding onto one of the pillar supports of the building had been pulled backward and dislocated in a flash by the shockwave of the half-elf’s footstep.

The fishing merchant limped toward her friend. Raven was looking forward with a somber gaze. Eliza knew the cause: their entire city in ruins because of one young girl. She turned so she too could see their flooded and demolished cityscape.

What she got was a dark wall.

“T-This is…”

Looking to her left and then to her right, she found the entire Union building had been surrounded by a wall of dark skin. She had noticed that it had gotten darker since their city had been under the shadow of the girl, but she had been so disoriented that she hadn’t realized exactly what had happened.

How were they still alive? What kind of prank were the gods and goddesses pulling on them? The white cliff their Union building had been built on was the only thing left standing of their fair kingdom. The dark skinned elf had somehow managed to step on everything in the home they lived in except where they were. They were now in between her largest and second largest toes. A single drop of water clinging to her big toe could easily envelop the Union Building.

“Well, I guess this is the end,” Eliza scowled. She knew there wasn’t much time remaining when she couldn’t even see the top of the elf girl’s toes. She felt helpless, fragile, and small. She could just as easily have been snuffed out as the rest of the city. She didn’t believe her luck would last much longer. “I would’ve at least liked spend that two thousand I just made.”

“You would’ve wasted it on that dingy ship of yours anyways. It’s probably wreckage at the bottom of the sea by now. At least splurge on some booze,” Raven snidely remarked. He also felt as helpless as Eliza and was just venting with what he considered to be humor.

“You drink too much, Old Man,” the fisherwoman laughed bitterly. “And don’t you dare insult my Serena. She’s my invincible and beautiful baby doll.”

“You damn crazy boat lover,” Raven laughed. “And we’re the same age, you fool!”

Tremble!

The half-elf was about to take another step. The millimeter high humans felt the ground buckle again as the weight of her foot shifted. Raven fell to the ground from the sudden shaking. Eliza dropped to her knees.

“Well, I’d like to say it was nice knowing you, Raven, but we broke it off years ago.”

“You just had to go bring that up. At least let me get killed by a pretty giant lady in peace.”

“What, I ain’t pretty?”

“Well, you sure as hell ain’t gi-”

As Lusine’s heel rose, her toes squeezed together for just a brief moment. In an instant, the entire cliff and Union building was destroyed. The remaining merchants’ lives were snuffed out by a single reflexive twitch. The white cliff, a pebble, was lifted up, flipped, and dropped in less than a second. The last standing building of Oscour was no more, neither were the last survivors of the kingdom.

Lusine fully stepped out of the pond and walked back to her campfire. She had no idea that another kingdom had fallen to her toned and youthful body. She sat down by the flickering blaze and picked up the meat she had been warming up. She sat down to eat while drying her wet bare feet with the heat. Any traces of destroyed buildings and slaughtered humans were too small for her to even notice.

“Mmmm… Nothing like a warm meal after a long trip,” she savored the flavor of the spices that had been added to the meat. Pleased with her dinner, her toes wriggled, knocking off whatever traces of the human civilization that had stuck to her feet. 

Looking at the darkening sky, Lusine spotted the first visible star. The half-elf girl smiled and looked out to the pond she had washed her hands and feet in. She would have to continue on her way to the kobold cave for the quest she had taken, but until then, she had a beautiful and safe place to rest. It wasn’t often her place to camp for the night was by water. The pond was reflecting the last of the setting sun and starting to reveal the night’s sky. It was a shame that she would have to leave in the morning.

Yawn!

But that was the life of an adventurer. Upon finishing her meal, the half elf girl yawned. She was tired enough to want to go to bed early. In the morning, she would wake up, continue her journey, do her job for the adventurer’s guild, and move on. Though it sounded monotonous, her pointy ears perked up at the thought.

Standing up, Lusine patted the dust off of her butt and scrunched her toes.  The weapons of destruction that had wiped out two human kingdoms had done their duty for the day, yet that was not the last time they would be used. As the girl pulled a blanket out of her bag to sleep, she pictured finding another peaceful location on her journey where she could take a breather. She was looking forward to the new sights, sounds, and experiences. There would be plenty of other places to rest, plenty of other places to enjoy, plenty of other spectacles to tell tales of…

And plenty of other unnoticeable human kingdoms to be extinguished right under her nose.

End Notes:

I was experimenting with unaware here. I have a few more ideas with elves, but I'll also be trying out other races in the future including slimes and demons for more interactions. And thanks everyone for the suggestions. It really got my inspiration racing to figure out what future chapters I want to try writing next.

Slime by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Sizes:
Humans: 1 mm (0.04 in)
Slime: Various Sizes (Growing as she reforms from 3 mm)

Encounter: Blue Slime x1 

Demeanor: Reforming


What is the weakest monster? If one were to think of the most basic of all beasts, the simplest and most common creature that wandered the Shared Realm aimlessly was no doubt the slime.


Slimes were a strange species. The colorful gelatinous creatures could be found just about anywhere. From the peaceful plains to the verdant woods to the dark mountainous caverns, slimes crawled along the ground leaving a damp, sticky trail in their wake. Their concern for their surroundings almost entirely nonexistent, they spent their lives doing whatever they pleased, staring off into space and wandering aimlessly all the while. At times, they would find an object of interest and spent days observing it until eventually their interest would run out. At times, they waltzed into danger not even realizing they were at risk of having their cores destroyed. And at times, they would be effortlessly stricken down by any passing creature or intelligent attacker without ever even realizing it.


But even the weakest monster could be considered strong in some way. A defeated slime would eventually reform. Being nothing more than sentient blobs of water and gel with a core made being destroyed a passing danger to them. Though physically weak against most opponents, slimes were a long-lived species due to their lack of a solid body. They could endure being splattered into dozens of pieces and return to normal so long as their core was intact.


One human kingdom learned about this trait the hard way one afternoon. After all, the weakest monster was still thousands of times more powerful than the most insignificant species of the Shared Realm.


In the center of the capital city of Draone, a drop of blue slime spewed from the scenic fountain, though calling it a drop would be understating the size of the small fragment of the slime. It broke the fountain completely as it squeezed out of the ground. Pieces of the marble and stone structure were launched in all directions as the aqua droplet twisted and turned. It was changing its shape.


“Look, Mommy, it’s a blue girl,” a young girl with braided hair pointed. She was oblivious to the fact that her mother was frozen in shock from seeing the fountain explode.


Still, the young girl’s description of the slime was accurate. The slime droplet reconstructed its shape to a more humanoid appearance, one of a little child just like her, but with long, unruly ‘hair’ that was a darker shade of blue than the rest of her body. A tiny fragment of the red orb slimes had as a core was floating in the center of her chest. She was also three times the size of an ordinary human.


This was Glau, a Blue Slime who received her name from the fairies who lived in the forest.


“Mmmmm… Elves… hurt...” the slime’s core vibrated, generating a sound reminiscent of a hum. A fragment of the Blue Slime known as Glau, the little slime droplet paid no attention to her surroundings as she stretched her arms. After having been splattered into pieces by travelling forest elves days earlier, she had finally regained enough energy to reform again. 


“Halt!”


A voice from below called Glau’s attention. In response to the three millimeter slime droplet’s appearance, the patrolling guards of the capital city gathered and surrounded the giant monster. The slime girl turned around, but immediately after doing so, she looked left and right in confusion. She couldn’t see the source of the shout because the guard captain and his men were far below her eye level.


“Who do you think you are disturbing the peace of our city like this?” the guard captain pointed his spear at the slime girl’s legs. “Get out of here, you monster.”


The slime girl tilted her head. She was still searching for the source of the voice. It was only when she looked down that she saw the ring of men surrounding her with weapons ready to be drawn. Though she had not formed feet, she had formed legs and they stood just taller than where her knee would be if she had joints.


“Monster?” the slime girl’s core reverberated, mimicking the human’s speech. Imitating was a slime’s skill. Because her core had been fragmented, Glau was attempting to restore her usual capabilities amidst the humans surrounding her. She was curious. What were these creatures that were smaller than her?


“Captain Cyril, your orders!” asked the armored guards.


“Let’s lead this monster out of town. We don’t want her destroying any buildings,” Cyril ordered. Though he came from a town outside the city, he was a hard working guard. He was a man with a fierce gaze, and he knew to be wary when dealing with a monster as tall as a house. 


“Destroy?” the slime girl mimicked the words again, looking at the structures all around her. “These… homes…?” 


One guard scowled and readied his spear for a thrust. “You damn monster, we’ll teach you to invade our home. Nobody’s going to destroy Draone on our watch.”


“Draone? This is… human nest?” the slime girl realized. She looked down at the aggressive guard curiously. He was preparing to attack her, but the slime girl thought nothing of the danger of being stabbed by a spear. Rather, she was smiling.


Slam!


“Gwahagh!”


“Got you~!”


The slime girl’s left arm extended and her hand slammed into the guard, knocking away his spear and forcing him to the ground. Like a little kid learning how to play, the slime droplet laughed at her accomplishment with gleeful innocence.


Cyril was greatly unamused at the sight of his men being attacked. “Why you… All men, let’s force this giant out!”


“Yes sir!”


The men unsheathed their swords and readied their spears. Glau watched with puzzled interest as the little Draonean guards closed in on her. The guards were unable to initiate their attack, however, as it was at that very moment that something else broke through the ground directly beneath the woman and child who were watching. 


“Aaaaah!”


Another wriggling blue droplet emerged from underground. Seeping through the cracks, it moved like a serpent across the ground. The guards closest to the second slime droplet broke formation to protect the civilians and attack the new enemy, but the second slime fragment simply ignored their presence and made its way to her.


“Another one? Stand your ground!”


“Wait, sir, that second one is…”


“What the- Oh no! They’re combining!”


The slime girl’s tiny core fragment fused with the fragment of the second slime, and their gelatinous forms mixed together. The bystanders and guards around the capital’s central square watched as the slime girl grew bigger as she absorbed another part of itself. The 3 millimeter slime grew to 10, and her young body was slowly maturing. What had looked like a five year old girl before now looked more like a child of ten years. She was now a head taller than the tallest building in Draone. The humans were the size of small dolls to her.


“Hehe… Humans… I can see...” the slime girl looked down at the frightened guards with a smile. Her language was improving after regaining just one more part of her being.


“By the Goddess… Call the magic enforcers! We need to take this beast down now!” Cyril’s legs shook as he stared up at the child-like giant, but he still dared to fight. He ordered several of his men to gather reinforcements and stood his ground.


The sight of the brave guard not running away caught the attention of the slime droplet girl. He only had three other comrades left who had not run off, though two hadn’t moved simply because they were frozen in fear. Like a child, Glau was curious about the trembling dolls and wanted to see them move.


It was then that the slime girl reached down. Her left hand extended towards the guards. The armed soldiers swung their spears and swords to strike and repel their attacker but quickly found they couldn’t pull their weapons out. The creature’s body was as thick as tar.


Realizing the danger, the guard captain jumped backwards and shouted towards his men, “Pull back!”


But it was too late for the one guard that was closest to the slime. His sword was absorbed into the slime’s transparent body while her hand completely wrapped around him. Her fingers held him tightly and brought him up towards the slime girl’s curious face.


“Grk! No! Let go!” the guard struggled to break free of the slime’s grip, but the slime girl wasn’t even holding onto him tightly. Her sticky body had adhered him to her fingers like a fly caught in honey.


Glau was not paying attention to the man’s words. She hadn’t even realized he was alive. She simply held the guard in her hand and inspected him. Leaning her face, which was several times his size, closer in, she opened up her mouth and curiously extended a long tongue. To the slime, she was merely inspecting the man with a tentacle, but to the guard, it looked as though she tasted him.


“Oh Goddesses, no! I don’t taste very good. Please don’t!” he cried and trembled as the thick, sticky tongue coated his body in sticky ooze.


The slime girl frowned. Her red core pulsed an even darker shade of crimson as though to signal her dislike of the man.  Her expression contorted into a scowl. 


“Loud human… you’re no fun...,” she murmured as she opened and tilted her palm.


“Aaaaaaaaah!”


The captive guard could only scream as he fell victim to gravity when Glau let go. He tumbled her large palm and began to plummet. His comrades could only watch with pale faces as he quickly approached the ground. 


“Hm…?”


“Huh?”


“What the-? Oh no, Clay! Cut yourself free, quick!”


“Captain, what’s goi- Gaaaaaaah!”


But the man’s life did not end there. Glau’s sticky slime clung to his armor and stretched with him when he fell. The viscous ooze snapped back up to the slime girl’s palm just before Clay hit the ground. The sudden whip-like pull of the slime coupled with the impact of slamming back into the giant monster’s hand bruised the man’s entire body.


It was a shame that he had not been knocked out yet. Glau had seen the entire thing. The tiny man’s body dropped to the ground quickly but then was yanked right back up by her slime. The sight not only interested her but also entertained her. Her red core flashed green for a moment to show her joy. She had discovered a fun way to play with the man she had deemed boring.


“Hm… This is... funny...” the slime girl smiled. 


Those words sent a chill down the helpless man’s spine. “Oh Goddesses, please no. Have merc- Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”


She dropped the man off her palm again, listening to his wails as he descended. Before he slammed into the ground, she retracted her slime back into her body again, causing him to abruptly stop and then get yanked back up. She repeated the process not just once or twice but for a total of eight times.


It was on the eight time that Glau’s slime strands snapped. She was too forceful in pulling Clay back up to her palm that she missed catching him. He flew a great distance in the air, his weak screams growing fainter as his body made a large arc in the air before coming back down. A large crash could be heard in the distance by Captain Cyril and his other two subordinates. They were certain their ally had not survived the fall.


“Damned monster…,” Cyril cursed.


The monster girl, however, paid no attention to the other guards. Her mind still lingered on the plaything she had lost. The elastic yo-yo she had created was now gone. One minute it was there, and the next, it wasn’t. The slime’s core flashed blue to signify her disappointment.


“Awww… Wanted to play more,” she mumbled. She did not continue however. Looking in the direction of where the guard had flown, the slime girl sensed something calling her. Her core flickered. “Hm…?”


A crowd began forming in the town’s western square. The small brigade of soldiers also noticed the well-organized, marching group.


“It’s Commander Lyland’s troops! Now all that’s left is the magicians!”


Cyril’s comrades cheered, but the captain remained silent, keeping an eye on the giant monster. She was not looking at the approaching forces. Rather, she was looking further to the left.


It was then that the gelatinous creature began to move. Her body headed forward in the direction she was looking. 


“She’s on the move. Move to support Lyland’s men! Get the civilians out of the way but don’t get too close!” the captain commanded but also warned. He ran forward with his remaining men, but the sight of the slime girl’s enormous body sliding through town, coating the city in a train of blue, made the color drain of his face. He could see innocent men, women, and children drowning in the monster girl’s fluids as she passed. Their bodies floated in the sticky ooze, suffocating slowly until Glau finally passed over their homes, leaving both the insides and outsides of the buildings covered in blue.


As Lyland’s men approached from the front and his own men attacked from behind, Captain Cyril took a winding path around the town. His target wasn’t the giant monster, at least not directly. He was certain the slime girl had another reason to be on the move. He dashed through alleyways and ran past fleeing civilians to take the shortest route to where he believed he could confirm his suspicions.


He did not need to move very far. Upon rounding the corner to the market people were fleeing from, the ground began to shake violently.


“W-What the-? Goddesses… It’s as I thought…,” the captain fought to maintain his balance. He plunged his weapon into the ground to help but was well aware the danger would not pass even if he managed to stand. In fact, the danger was about to grow even greater.


Pouring out of a crack that had formed in the middle of the marketplace was another pillar of blue slime. Another part of the slime girl was emerging. Captain Cyril watched as the blob of slime shot upward into an imposing pillar. The pillar then began to expand in all directions to take a familiar form. Legs many times taller than he was tall took shape. Another 10 mm tall slime girl had come to be. She looked identical to the first. But that wasn’t the end either.


“Two… four… six… How many are there?”


The entirety of the marketplace was plagued with monsters 10 times larger than them as they broke through the earth. There were over a dozen slime girls, all of them having captured innocents inside their viscous bodies. Some were sitting atop their buildings like small stools and others were actively hunting down civilians trying to flee with ease.


“Aaah! Help! She’s after us!”


“Our weapons are useless! And there’s too many of them!”


“The arrows can’t even get up to her waist! Where’s the commander?”


The slimes were all enjoying themselves playing around with their city like a toy set. Guards were swatted away like rag dolls or run over by their viscous bodies without any notice. This was not a simple monster appearance. It was a full-out invasion of their fair city.


“Tch… All men, evacuate the citizens immediately! Get them as far away! All the way to Fasti Village if you have to!”


But there was no time. To make matters worse, the new dangers began to converge together. When they touched, their bodies merged and combined, making the feminine-looking creature grow. 


“Oh Goddess… No...”


Glau shot up beyond the height of the Great Trees surrounding their home. The spacious plaza was now cramped with the gelatinous girl’s azure gel as she rose above them all, dwarfing their largest buildings which weren’t even able to measure up to the ankles she had formed.


The 15 cm Glau stretched her arms and neck. With more of her original body gathered, she had matured further. Going from a childish appearance to more of that of a teenager, much like the Captain’s niece. However, compared to his niece, the slime’s body was far more filled out. All of the fluid she absorbed contributed not only to her size but also her body proportions.


“Mmmm…. That’s… a bit better...” the red core in her chest vibrated as she spoke. Though she had still not fully recovered, she had gathered plenty of her fragments to be able to improve her consciousness. She looked down at the expansive human city she had started reforming in. It was a surprise to her that she had been able to hear them properly earlier. She must have been severely weakened when she was attacked by the forest elves.


Now, however, she was starting to see the humans as how she normally saw them again - like mold on the ground that she normally slid over and fed upon for nutrients. As usual, humans were not a very effective prey to feed upon. Even ants provided more nutrition to her than the millimeter sized beings and their structures.


At 15 cm tall, she was 150 times their size. They stood barely over 1 cm tall in proportion to her still incomplete body. Though they weren’t on the level of mold yet, they were on the level of bugs.


“All mages! Fire!”


And the bugs dared to bite. Launching their strongest spells of lightning, fire, and ice, the magic enforcers of Draone attacked the ankles of the slime girl from the roof of the guild office and the roof of the adjacent town hall. Fifty magicians released a volley of ice spells in an attempt to solidify and freeze the gelatinous creature while another fifty used lightning and fire to try and dry her up.


To say it was helpless was an understatement. The vibrations sent up Glau’s body registered in her core as less than itch. She glanced down to see something faintly bright near the puddle of goop her body extended from. What were the humans trying to do?


“We’re doing it!” the magic enforcer’s leader atop the guild office declared, seeing the liquid evaporate away from their barrage of flames and lightning.


“No… Sto-” Cyril knew otherwise as the enormous slime girl lowered her body. She did so not by bending down but by shifting her slime down into the puddle. Her ankles and shins sunk into the goop, causing it to spread out throughout the marketplace. He rushed to escape.


Unfortunately, while the captain was able to survive for a short moment longer, the same couldn’t be said for magic enforcers down at the guild office. 


“She’s coming! Increase power! Dry her body off and we wi-”


Crash!


The enormous slime’s hand descended slamming down on the guild building, not even registering their attacks before it plowed into them. In an instant, all fifty enforcers were engulfed. The structure collapsed under the weight of a slime girl’s palm, completely destroying it. Some guards were knocked away, others were flattened or crushed, and still others found themselves stuck to the slime girl’s sticky body. These were the most unlucky bunch as Glau brought her hand back up in front of her face.


“Hmmm…?” the slime squinted, narrowing her eyes as she looked at her palm.  She could see numerous at least eight men drowning in the swamp of her palm.


“You monster! Flame Burst!” one magician attempted to retaliate one last time, aiming at the girl’s head. However, the distance between them was too great. The miniscule spark never made it off of Glau’s palm. When he realized that, the man could only whimper in fear. “No… How can we even hurt her?”


The answer, of course, was that they couldn’t. Glau frowned as she saw the normally smooth surface of her palm filled with unsightly bumps caused by the humans. She brought her other hand closer and curled her index finger back.


The captured magicians paled when they realized what she was planning.


“Wait! No! I have a family!”


“Oh Goddess… she’s going to fl-”


She flicked them. In a single motion, three of the magic enforcers were hit by the viscous slime girl’s finger. They were freed from the sticky swamp of her hand, but in no way did they want to be freed in this manner. The sheer elastic force sent them flying out far out of the city, over the dense forest of ‘Great Trees’. Where they landed, Cyril couldn’t be sure, but the height at which they fell from guaranteed their demise.


And the slime girl continued this until all of the magic enforcers were gone from her hand. 


Captain Cyril ground his teeth. The valiant soldiers trained to protect the citizens and the powerful mages known to be the elites were all insignificant insects compared to this monster. What could they do? What could he do? He gripped his spear tightly. He had two options - to flee or to die fighting for his people. Against an impossible beast like the growing slime girl, neither choice had good odds of survival.


Of course, he was an honor bound man. He gripped his spear tighty, imbuing it with wind magic, the one magic element available to him. To flee when lives were in danger would be a regret he would take into the afterlife.


“You blue beast, even if I am to die, I swear I wi-”


Sploosh! 


Before the man could even finish his sentence, a geyser of slime gushed upwards from beneath him, destroying the very ground as it rushed upwards to the surface. The soldier found himself floating in a thick blue liquid as it rose higher and higher and higher up into the air. He saw the town through the translucent gel becoming more and more distant.


He also saw, however, another red orb - one the size of the city hall - floating right in front of him.


“Blagbl...” the man opened his mouth to speak, but it was a foolish move. The slime girl’s fluids immediately poured into his mouth. He struggled to use his wind magic to force it out and give him air - extending his life to avoid drowning for just as long as his reserves would last him.


This was more than enough time to realize the hopelessness of the situation.


“T-That’s… No!”


He was inside another identical copy of the slime girl that had attacked the town, one twice as tall at 30 cm. From his perspective, he could see the entire city and even the tops of the ‘Great Trees’ to the west. He could also see, however, even more of the creature.


Just like what had happened in the capital, the entire kingdom was plagued by the destructive slime girls. Six? Eight? Numerous of these slimes were converging on the capital city of Draone, but that did not stop them from destroying the cities along the way.


In the northern farming town, he could see a dozen or so 2 centimeter tall slimes still lingering around, lifting up houses and civilians between their stick fingers. Their damp bodies completely coated the fields and crops, destroying the farmer’s hard work after weeks of toil in mere seconds. 


That was the biggest issue, however. The smaller they were, the more immature Glau’s remnants were. While twenty times the size of the humans in the farming town, they found enjoyment in the panicked screams of the men and women of the farming town.


“Run! Into the forest! The Great Trees will hide us!”


Slam!


A slime covered hand slammed down on the millimeter sized villagers. Unlike with the version of her in the capital, these slime girls were so forceful, nobody caught underneath her hand was stuck to it. Instead, they were immediately flattened and crushed by the intense force. 


“Teehee~!” “So slow!” “My toy!”


They were encircled by the child-like slime girls, and there would be no escape. Until those girls had their fill, nobody in the farming town would be able to avoid being pulled into their rampage.


In the eastern fishing village similar destruction occurred, however only one slime girl was the culprit. This slime girl looked to be relaxing near the ocean the village settled by - a small pond in Glau’s eyes. She simply rested by the village, not even paying attention to it. Even so, there would be no survivors as she dipped her hand in the water.


Why?


Slimes were liquid creatures. So long as they were not overwhelmed by water to the point of dilution, they could absorb it to regain their strength and recover. This was precisely what she was doing as she pressed her body against the ground while absorbing water from the pond.


This was a nightmare to the fishing village. They had thought they were safe because the slime was not paying any attention to them and was still a fair distance away.


That was a false hope.


“T-The ocean’s draining…” It was terrifying to watch the sea level drop before their very eyes. Boats became stranded on now dry land, shell divers found themselves caught up in the current caused by the slime’s suction and pulled into her body where they remained without air or any chance to escape, and worst of all, the girl’s size grew immensely in their direction.  


“She’s coming this way! Everyone! Move! Mo-”


The town lookout was immediately bowled over along with his watchtower when an azure mass grew at an immense rate and tore apart the very land before slamming into him. This was Glau’s chest. As she absorbed more and more water, the 10 cm slime girl grew to 100 cm. She immediately matured, her body redirecting the water into her extremities, her hair, and her chest. A mountainous bosom ground the fishing village into paste, never to be seen again.


“Mmmmmm~” The slime girl stretched, enjoying every bit of the liquid she absorbed. Her body felt refreshed and cool. This made up for the contents in her body that spilled when she was attacked by the elves’ enchanted arrows.


Then came the southwestern village of Fasti, Cyril’s home town. This was the reason why the guard captain was in despair when he looked out from inside the slime girl.


“No… Oh Goddess… Why? They’re innocent! They did nothing wrong!”


The last slime he could see was incredibly tall compared to all of the others. Though to Glau, 140 cm was still an incomplete size, she was above and beyond understanding for the millimeter high humans. Cyril saw no traces left of his home town where the slime girl was. What had happened?


The answer came from the fact that there was no puddle of slime beneath this slime girl.  She had absorbed it all into her form, creating legs and feet that dripped goop. She was not accustomed to using those legs or feet however. The Blue Slime tripped backwards, slamming her twin moons of a rear end into the village below.


Fasti’s ruins were in the round indentation in the dirt left by the slime girl’s left butt cheek, if there were any structures to even call ruins left. All he could see were traces of slime hundreds of times larger than any village home. His family and friends were nowhere to be seen, either crushed immediately when she had fallen on them or forced to cling to her sticky form until they were absorbed into her.


This was the end of their world. Their kingdom’s towns and cities were destroyed entirely by gigantic slimes. What blasphemous sin had they committed to be smited so quickly and so cruelly? There was nothing remaining as the slimes began to gather together to fully reform the slime girl Glau.


Nobody but him. The last survivor, straining with the last vestiges of his magic power to remain breathing while inside the ocean of the titanic slime. All he could do was endure for the last few minutes he had in life. The slime girl fully back to her usual self, she stood at 170 cm even though her body was a puddle under where her knees would be. Absorbing over a quarter of their ocean, she had grown a bit more than her normal size. All of the extra slime and water, however, she redirected elsewhere.


Boing!


“Good. This is good,” smiled Glau. She redirected any excess water to her ‘hair’ and chest. In order to protect the red core inside better, she needed a stronger defense. To defend from behind, her long ‘hair’ now had the volume to resist an arrow. And to defend from the front, she redirected the liquids to her bosom. Two motherly orbs protected her core. This was her true form with a mature appearance that would make even the Silver Winged fairy queen want to use her as a bed.


It was a thing of beauty and fear to humankind. The sheer size and power of the slime girl was only comparable to her voluptuousness and thickness. Even the Goddess could be seen as modest compared to Glau proportionally due to how much water the slime had taken into her being.


This was the last thing the miniscule captain would see. Floating in the viscous goop, he had been pushed out into the very surface of Glau’s left breast when the fluid inside her body shifted around. He was able to breathe again.


“My… spear…,” the captain wanted to avenge his fallen people, but he had no strength remaining to grip his weapon and pull it out of the bog of slime. He had drained almost all of his energy just channelling his magic power to maintain his breath. His eyes were getting heavy and so was his body. Even so, he shouted up at the girl’s face. “Haven’t you done enough?! My people… You’ve massacred them all…”


Glau’s said nothing. She heard nothing. At her normal size now, his voice was insignificant to her. 


“I’ll avenge them. Everyone you killed. I’ll remember them and kill you, you mo-”


Whaaaaaaam!


All she did was shift her body forward and that was it. Despite having survived for so long in all of the chaos of Glau’s reformation, he was smothered flat between the slime girl’s sticky breasts. 


With that, the last human of the miniscule kingdom had been wiped out. The Blue Slime began to leave, thinking nothing of it as she returned to her life routine of wandering the forest. To her, the destruction of Draone and its surrounding towns was inconsequential and not even worth noting. She was a slime, all that had mattered to her was reforming. 


“How long has it been?” she mumbled as she slithered away. “Miss Fairy Queen will know.”


Humankind was unable to handle even a droplet of the Shared Realm’s weakest monster after it was already weakened. Now that the Blue Slime at its normal state again, its power was able to snuff out humans without a second thought. From the very beginning, there was no possibility they would survive facing Glau or any other slime for that matter.


This was the difference between two beings known as the ‘weakest’. Even against a magicless, powerless, and weakened slime, human kind had no chance.


Humanity was truly a feeble species.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6874