Shrinking & Entering by Asterisk
Summary:

Three men shrink themselves down to rob a woman blind, but what happens when that woman comes home early?


Categories: Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 13161 Read: 38254 Published: August 17 2017 Updated: August 26 2017

1. B&E by Asterisk

2. The First Intruder by Asterisk

3. The Second Intruder by Asterisk

4. The Third Intruder by Asterisk

5. All Present and Accounted For by Asterisk

B&E by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

So this here is a story featuring my friend Smushedboy's OC Lygia: https://smushedboy.deviantart.com/art/In-Lygia-s-Flip-Flops-501593964

 

Nothing too fancy, just some simple, sizey fun, but hope you guys like it. It's all already done and I'll be updating it every few days. Expect somewhere in the realm of three or four more chapters.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

A white van pulled up to the curb of a of a pristine sidewalk. The sun was glistened beautifully over a picturesque scene of middle class suburbia with dozens of sizable homes lining the streets. Each one looking respectable and well-kept with only the occasional flicker of movement from within.

“Alright, there it is.” Within the van a middle-aged man gestured to one of the houses towards the edge of the street curb. The shaved head he had was betrayed by the bits of hair indicating a receding hairline, but he himself seemed youthful in the face in spite of apparent aging.

“This is our next place then?” At his side another, slightly younger adult male leaned forward, his hair longer and more wavy and unkempt. “You scoped it out right Mark?”

“No, I did.” A third voice chimed in from the back of the van. Easily the biggest of the three, a chiseled figure with a thick beard poked his head between the two front seats. “She should be gone for a few hours. Plenty of time.”

“You sure Duncan?” Mark turned to look back at his muscular compatriot. “When we get in there we can’t just get out you know.”

“I’m sure.” Duncan grunted out with a roll of his eyes. “Every other Saturday she leaves. Dunno where she goes but she’s usually gone ‘til it’s dark. Plenty of time.” He affirmed once again.

At the passenger seat the youngest of the three chuckled and opened the van door. “If Muscles says it’s good it works for me. Let’s get this over with.”

Mark frowned at the man, reaching for his own door. “Just be careful Adam. You damn near gave me a heart attack last time. I thought for sure you got caught.”

“Yeah yeah.” Came the flippant reply.

One by one the three all exited the vehicle. Not even one of them seemed particularly suspicious, all wearing jeans and t-shirts. Save for Duncan who opted for a sleeveless gym-shirt that highlighted his muscular figure. Together the three simply appeared like any trio of adults as they walked towards the house they were discussing.

It was a nice place most certainly. Not a particularly wealthy or lavish house but there was a cozy charm to its brick walls and well-kept shrubbery. The sort of middle-class home that wouldn’t have looked out of place in some advertisement with a white picket fence and a sales person.

“So what’s the deal with this lady anyway? She loaded or something?” Adam inquired as they all walked, toying with his hair lazily.

Mark winced a bit at the question, taking a quick moment to look around before replying. “Watch it man, we don’t want anyone to overhear us.” He sighed as his quick search revealed nobody around. “She seems like she has enough money. Let’s put it like that.”

“Nickle and diming our way up eh?” Adam smirked and looked back to the house. “Smart I guess. Wouldn’t want to draw too much attention.” He flashed his wrist towards them both with a grin. Adorned along it was a thin silver bracelet roughly the width of a watch but with no discernable features otherwise. “We already have enough problems cause of these.”

These are why we can get away with this.” Mark retorted while examining his own wrist. Like Adam he too had a bracelet. As did Duncan. Unlike either of theirs however, his had a clear monitor and buttons.

The banter came to a stop as they ascended the porch of the house. After taking a moment to look around once again Mark began to reach for his bracelet. “Alright, you guys ready?”

Adam crossed his arms and nodded with a resigned sigh, one hand adjusting his auburn hair. “It’d only take five minutes if we just grew inside you know.”

He was answered by a firm frown from both of his fellows. “You know it’s too risky. We can’t leave any evidence behind.”

“Yeah yeah.”

After making a mental note to work on his partner’s attitude problem, Mark looked back to his wrist and began to tinker with the series of buttons. A pulse suddenly came from all of their bracelets, vibrations trembling throughout their forearms and permeating out across their entire bodies. The world began to spin ever so slightly as everything began to feel like it was distorting around them. There was a slight sense of nausea they all choked down, long since used to it by now.

It felt as though everything was growing around them, but the truth was in fact the exact opposite. The three were shrinking down. Rather quickly at that. Each of the three were respectably tall men in their own right, but over the course of half a minute that changed dramatically. Their forms dwindled, soon losing a foot. Then two…three…four. They all still had the appearance of adults but their size very quickly resembled children and still they went smaller. All the way until they were all no larger than a mere inch.

Adam let out a soft whistle as he looked around. The simple white door they had all stood before was now an ivory monolith. Bits of chipped paint that were nigh invisible now stood out as thick gashes in an otherwise even surface. “You know, every time we do this I feel like I’d be used to it. Nope.” His eyes trailed around. The steps of the balcony. The shrubbery adjacent to it. Even the fence far off into the distance. All of it loomed like skyscrapers and mountains to them now. It truly was the perspective of a lowly insect and it was hard to shake the emasculating sensation that idea brought with it.

“I know what you mean.” Duncan mumbled while he too looked around. “Let’s just hurry up. The faster we clear this place the sooner we can get back to full size again.”

Not needing any further prodding on the matter the three set off. Getting into the building wasn’t too tricky thanks to their size. They merely needed to slide along the crack in the door, sidling their way through until they were inside. Once there they were of course greeted by the enlarged interior of the house. A small entryway bled into a seemingly endless plain of wooden floorboards that led off into a series of rooms.

“Fucking halls. Great.” Adam, the peanut gallery, groaned.

“At least it’s not carpet.” Duncan frowned.

“It’s not as bad as it looks.” Mark began to step ahead, beginning the long trek it would take to get to an actual room. “Split up and meet back here as soon as you find something worthwhile. We don’t wanna be here any longer than we need to.”

“Aw darn, and here I wanted to go on a panty raid after.” Adam shrugged and began to walk as well with Duncan pulling the rear.

As impressively massive as everything now was, actually traversing such an enlarged world didn’t take nearly as long as one might imagine. Being an inch tall was an incredible handicap, but it wasn’t crippling. At a brisk pace one could traverse a hallway in about ten minutes. Not nearly as fast as the ten seconds a normal-sized person would take granted; but such was the price of being careful.

It wasn’t long before all three of the thieves lost sight of one another, each one branching off to investigate a different area of the house. As much as Adam irked him, Mark knew he could be trusted to get the job done and Duncan, well, he definitely wouldn’t have any problems.

Still, as Mark entered the living room he couldn’t help but be in awe of the splendor of everything. At such a small size even a typical living room somehow felt like he was in some kind of alien world. Everyday furnishings like couches and tables were now unrecognizably large figures towering in the distance, their textures and appearance completely foreign at an enlarged scale. Even if he could logically rationalize these things and identify what they were it did little to still the sense of awe they constantly inspired. As if some part of him instinctively associated the towering things with the same feeling he got staring at buildings and mountains.

Identifying everything took some work at his size but he managed a decent lay of the land so to speak. Along one wall rested a large, fluffy beige couch with a single wooden table in front of it. Poised right across from it was a stand with a TV, and next to that was a particularly tall rack that had a number of movies lined up along it. Across the room was a plant for decoration and some pictures highlighting the walls. Although what they depicted was impossible to tell from the floor. All in all a pretty typical living room. In other words…

“Nothing here.” Mark sighed and began to make for another doorway. Sometimes he’d get lucky and find a good room to rob right away. This was not one of those times.

TH-UNK

A loud crash came from afar, just barely audible to Mark, but the fact it was audible at all through the house walls meant it must’ve been loud indeed. He instinctively turned to look back and found himself looking at the couch. Probably just the neighbor’s car. With a shrug he kept going, ignoring the rumbles of footsteps in the distance.

However, the footsteps only grew louder. Loud enough he soon found himself naturally focusing in on them. The sounds were muffled but the inescapable booms were clearly borne of something with incredible weight. It sounded more like a boulder had slammed into the ground than a person simply taking a step. The fact that it was getting louder though was concerning, a mailman perhaps?

Duncan said she’d be gone for hours. Mark reminded himself. Maybe Adam would botch checking a place out in advance but definitely not that stoic man. Whoever was near this house it definitely couldn’t have been the owner. He told himself such over and over again, unable to shake the growing dread lingering inside.

CLICK

With his next step Mark froze in place, everything going numb in the nanosecond he heard that. Without a doubt it was the click of a door. The logic-minded man inside of him demanded he run for cover now, but he couldn’t control himself. His head started turning of its own accord back towards the hall he’d spent over a dozen minutes traversing. There, through the opening, he saw sunlight filter in against the wall.

“Whew.” A particularly loud voice exhaled, her voice rumbling like the ominous thunder it was to the shrunken burglar.

Lygia was home.

 

The First Intruder by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Happy to see people enjoying this so far. From here on it'll be pretty much nonstop size so I hope it delivers. Expect a lot of changes in perspective.

 

--------------

 

 

 

What an unfortunate date that turned out to be. If one could even call it that. Lygia had high hopes for this one, but as she’d found out the hard way, sometimes even she could be wrong. After arriving a good few minutes early she’d found herself waiting for well over an hour before finally accepting the sad fact that she’d been stood up.

“I love that restaurant too.” The beautiful woman grumbled as she slid her sandals off near the wall and began to close the door behind her.

Maybe he’d just mixed up the dates or something, but given the lack of replies to her texts Lygia doubted it. Frowning, she reached back into her pocket to check one last time. Nothing. No new messages. No missed calls. Not even an apology.

“Bastard.” She whispered under her breath, fingering through her phone contacts before starting to enter her home proper.

 

-------------------

 

Mark had never been this scared in his life. Nothing could have possibly compared to the fact that a towering woman had returned to the very house he was currently trying to rob. His blood turned to ice and his limbs began to tremble uncontrollably. He had to move, he knew as much, but fear rooted him to the floor in petrified terror.

Never in the year he’d spent doing this had this ever happened. He’d always taken such care to never let it happen. It didn’t take a genius to realize the one critical flaw to shrinking yourself to steal things was other people. That was why he was always careful. So why?

Whatever the reason was, this was the reality now. With a single footstep Lygia made the world around her rumble with her presence. The soft words she was mumbling under her breath rattled Mark’s eardrums more than he could’ve imagined and she was still in a completely different room. As much as his body screamed to move he simply couldn’t. His eyes were rooted to the doorway that Lygia was approaching, morbid curiosity forcing him to lock eyes with the woman who would be able to crush him like an insect.

Fittingly, what first came into view was one of her feet. Bare with well-kept, unpainted toes, it fell idly after crossing a distance that took Mark minutes in a single second. Perfectly plush, shapely toes pressed into the floorboards and splayed until they turned red from the pressure; with its companion already swinging into view behind it. In its own way it was more terrifying than anything Mark could’ve expected. The middle-aged man felt a primal fear take hold of him. It may have been nothing more than a simple foot, but he was very much looking at his natural predator.

There was something majestic about seeing something as large as Lygia move. It was almost otherworldly to see her make smooth, consistent movements. Like the furniture it baffled the mind on an instinctual level and left a horde of mixed feelings welling within. Then Lygia stepped into view completely.

He’d never actually seen the woman himself, Mark had left that strictly to Duncan, so perhaps what struck him as most surprising was how beautiful of a woman Lygia truly was. Perhaps because of her size he expected something repulsive, something more akin to a monster. What he got instead was a woman that made his jaw drop.

At a guess he’d have played her in her early 40’s. There was a definite air of maturity to her, but also a surprising youthfulness to her visage. Perhaps it was a trick with makeup or the way the light struck her, but she lacked much in the way of wrinkles or crow’s feet. Short, dark hair wrapped around her delicate features in a perfectly kept bob with curly bangs to accommodate. Her clothing was as basic as Mark’s was, merely some jeans and a red t-shirt that was admittedly a bit low cut but nothing too extravagant.

It was likely the size inspiring the sheer awe he felt moreso than her actual beauty, but still, for a moment he was captivated. Then reality crept back in and he realized everything else. He realized the downward curl of her plush lips. The furrowed brows indicating frustration. The indignant stare she was levying to the phone in her hand as she pressed at the screen. Most of all though, Mark remembered he was a mere inch-tall in the middle of the floor and finally found the resolve to move.

Before he even realized it, he was already running, booking it as hard as he could across the wooden floors. The nearest shelter was the couch. If he could just make it there he could hide until she left again and go back out the door. It was a plan with slim chances, but it was all he had. Still, his morbid curiosity made him look back over his shoulder.

Lygia still paid no mind to anything aside from her phone, calmly walking as she tapped away at it. Unfortunately, she was walking right towards Mark.

“No!” The man screamed aloud as he turned back to focus on ahead. He didn’t need to look back to know Lygia was gaining on him. Each soft thud of her smooth soles rumbled right behind him at every second, each one feeling dangerously closer than the last. No matter how fast or in what direction he ran, Mark couldn’t seem to escape their wake. In a mere couple seconds her shadow was cast over him and he felt her toes graze his lowly body.

That in itself wasn’t bad, but the sudden touch knocked the man off balance, much like if he’d been shoved by someone strong like Duncan. His impressive sprint had been interrupted and he stumbled a couple steps. All Lygia needed to get him. Mark turned his head one last time in the final moments and saw every detail of Lygia’s foot mere inches away from him. Every crevice. Every wrinkle. Every single solitary inch of the doughy skin as it constantly shifted weight and color to accommodate Lygia. It was all emblazoned into Mark’s mind.

Useless as it was, he lifted his arms to try and stave it off but of course Lygia’s foot easily overpowered him. Her sole forced him back, ultimately smashing him into the floor with relentless force.

 

-------------------

 

“Aaaaand…deleted.” Lygia huffed as she felt some small comfort in deleting the shallow man from her contacts list. Sadly, it was far from the first time a match-up hadn’t gone well. Was it really so hard to find a good man who wasn’t a complete asshole? Apparently. Still, Lygia pushed aside the negativity as best she could as she sauntered over to take a seat on the couch. “Stand me up?” She grumbled one last time while tossing her phone onto the cushions. Sometimes she really did wish there was some way she could make jerks like that pay, but really that was beneath her.

For now, the mature woman reached over for the TV remote and casually turned the machine on, leaning back to prop her feet atop her table. “Guess it’s a good thing I didn’t go all out. Would’ve hated to be stuck in heels during all that.” She remised while idly rubbing one foot against the other.

Television didn’t seem to quite offer the comforts she’d been seeking though. Almost immediately Lygia found herself greeted by some sort of reality show featuring idiotic people arguing over nothing. “No thanks.” She changed the channel to more of the same and changed it again just as fast.

Oh hey, the news. She noted with vague interest. It appeared the newscaster, an elderly man, was just wrapping up one story and moving onto the next.

“In other news…” He began with a notable pause for dramatic timing, “Police are still searching for suspects in the Myer’s Robbery Case. Just last week the residents, a couple who had been out on vacation, came home to find their house cleaned out of jewelry and other small valuables. It appeared the thieves only stole pocketable items and thankfully nobody was hurt. However, police are still searching and the culprits are still at large. It is believed that this is the latest in a string of similar robberies beginning late last year...”

“Robberies…” Lygia repeated with a weary sigh. Just what was this world coming to if the police couldn’t even catch some simple criminals? A part of her wanted to believe the crooks weren’t bad people, but still, she hoped they got exactly what they deserved.

 

-------------------

 

Mark wasn’t sure if there was a Hell, but if there was he might’ve found it.

Despite everything his instincts said, Lygia’s step did not kill him. Logically he expected as much and shouldn’t have been surprised but the overwhelming fear the titaness inspired was a potent thing. Unfortunately, perhaps he would’ve been better off had he simply been crushed.

It had only lasted a moment, yet it was without a doubt the most excruciatingly painful moment of Mark’s adult life. His entire body sank in on itself, compressed by the might of Lygia’s sheer weight as her sole conformed around him. The crushing weight punished but never killed, instead offering an incredible pain that felt much like a truck had fallen over him. It was an unbearable torment that his body somehow endured. The plush, soft skin completely enveloped and overpowered his senses. Each breath was Lygia’s scent. Everything he felt was her foot. For a single moment her foot was his world and nothing he did could free himself of that.

As the foot lifted back up he dared to hope that he would be left behind, crushed but otherwise fine. While it rose back up though it became painfully clear that was not the case. Where Lygia’s foot went so too did Mark, adhered firmly into her doughy sole like dirt. So it was that she took another step and he got to experience all the torment of the last one anew.

If there was a silver lining it was that Lygia still hadn’t seemed to have noticed him, much too engrossed in her phone; and then, in her TV.

Lygia propping her feet atop the table was a momentary reprieve Mark was immediately thankful for. He was still deeply embedded in her heel but at least he wasn’t being stepped on. That in itself was a blessing. He tried to move but even that proved impossible while his limbs were buried in foot flesh and forcing them free was quickly shown to be more difficult than he might’ve expected.

Were that all it would’ve been fine. Difficult, but doable. Terrifying, but something he could deal with. However, it seemed Lygia had other plans in store for Mark; as her foot pressed in on its peer and he found himself forced right back into the thickness of her sole.

“Guh!” The surprising pressure elicited a gasp that he immediately regretted as his mouth was suddenly filled with the taste of bare skin. A slight sting of salt graced his tongue that he regrettably recognized as sweat and fought the urge to retch. At least the pressure this time around wasn’t as painful, but it did assure Mark was going nowhere.

Perhaps the cruelest part of all of it was the fact Lygia wasn’t even trying to torment him. She just was. She was a woman simply watching TV, playing with her feet like anyone would. It was Mark, being the small helpless one, who simply couldn’t fight back against such a mundane thing. Nothing the man did seemed to make himself budge an inch whereas Lygia’s movements constantly toyed with him. If it wasn’t her feet pressing against one another it was the way her muscles flexed and contorted around him, ensnaring him in some sort of vice grip and idly squeezing his little body.

Please…Stop… The fully grown adult man who’d turned to a life of crime felt his eyes begin to water. This degrading pain was simply too much and he just wanted it to end. If this was what shrinking himself could do to him, then he swore he’d never shrink down again.

 

-------------------

 

“Police are also still on the lookout for Mark Sanders.” The TV proceeded neatly into the next news story as Lygia watched with only mild interest. The screen shifted to a picture of a middle-aged bald man standing amidst a group in some sort of facility.

“Sanders was formerly a security guard at Andromeda Labs and is currently the main suspect of a theft regarding experimental technology. Thus far the police have refused to comment on just what this technology is, but if you have any information please call the number below.”

Lygia briefly noted the number with disinterest and sighed. “Can’t the news be about something good for once?” She bemoaned before turning her eyes down to the table and away from the depressing newscast.

Something’s stuck to my foot. It took a moment but she most certainly felt it now. A pebble it felt like, but weirdly more malleable. Whatever it was, she lazily leaned back and brought her toes in towards one of her soles to remedy it. In the mean time she reached for the remote and began cycling through channels again.

 

-------------------

 

Needless to say, despite all his moans and pleas for Lygia to stop she did no such thing. After all, she had no idea Mark even existed so why should she? As seemed to be the case since the mountainous giant had appeared, things only got worse.

It started with a momentary increase in pressure, almost like Lygia was actively trying to crush him all of a sudden. Mark let out a gasp of all his remaining air as he was pounded by the heel of Lygia’s other foot. Both of her mature soles met haphazardly with him caught between, trapped while creamy skin assaulted his body from all directions. Although muffled, Mark continued to cry out from the sheer agony the giant was causing; begging for her to stop for all the good it did.

With his face deeply embedded in foot he had no way of knowing, but Lygia’s foot pulled away from its peer to make way for her toes. The biggest of them drew near Mark and without warning tore into him. Until this point it had all been circumstantial, but there was no doubt that now the woman was actively going after him. The pad of her big toe pressed him even deeper into her sole before shifting and grinding roughly against his body, trying to dig him out of the thick swathe of skin that entrapped him.

“N-Ngnh!” The shrunken man winced in pain and dug his fingers into the skin, unconsciously holding on to the very sole he was yearning to escape from. The toe lowered into it was pointed right at him, its immaculate nail glistening in the soft light of the room before digging into Mark’s side. With its feminine length and sharp edge it felt much like a blade and cut through his clothing with relative ease. Somehow though it didn’t cut the man himself; instead it reached in and hooked him from the other side, effectively snagging his arm before yanking back.

Mark screamed shamelessly into Lygia’s foot at that moment. His shoulder let out a worrisome crack with Lygia’s latest maneuver, but his hands felt the open air at last. Lygia’s toenail had succeeded in digging out a limb. Albeit, it felt like it came at the expense of the man’s shoulder.

Was this how bugs felt? Mark wondered in a moment of eerie lucidity. He was only trapped against a woman’s foot. It couldn’t have been more than a few millimeters deep and yet it felt like he’d been trapped so thoroughly. Despite all his efforts, escape was just impossible and Lygia had unconsciously imprisoned and tormented him. Never in all of his life had he felt so thoroughly helpless. He was a fully-grown man but against a giant he truly was no different from an insect. Even now with an arm freed it wasn’t because he did anything. It was because Lygia had.

Before he could seize the moment though the nail came right back, digging deeper and grasping more of his body. Pain shot through Mark’s shoulder again as his entire right side was lost in the underside of Lygia’s toenail, the tip digging right into his torso before there was another forceful shove of his lowly body.

This one was the final straw needed to fully remove his body at last it seemed. Everything moved suddenly and quickly but he realized he was in the open air again, falling the ten or so feet it took to reach the table below.

“Ugh…” Every part of his body felt numb and pulsated with minor pain. When all was said and done he couldn’t have been stuck to Lygia’s foot for more than a few minutes. The aches and pains were such that Mark knew he’d be feeling it for days though. Still, he was free and took solace in that. Finally, it was done. Alas, the reprieve was short-lived when he became aware of the booming sounds of a gasp from far above. There was a notable suction like a vacuum coming from the sky that drew Mark’s eyes…right into Lygia’s.

The woman’s eyes were wide with surprise at what she was looking at. A split second later her bare sole blocked off the view once again before slamming into the man once again.

 

-------------------

 

What the…?

Lygia’s foot had moved before she even processed what she had seen. Instinct took over and stamped down on the tiny creature she’d dug out of her foot but it was only now that she had already done so that her mind processed it all.

The size had to have been a bug and yet it was unlike any bug the woman had ever seen before. The colors were too bright and its shape and size were large enough that it…actually seemed like she was looking at a little person. But that couldn’t be right. It was impossible….right?

She looked down to her foot. Whatever was down there was still down there squirming. No doubt about it. Thus, her foot began to lift as she gave it a cautious look. There was no way she saw that right but sure enough. Laying there dazed and groaning atop her living room table was a tiny man.

Surprise fluttered in her chest as she shifted her feet back to lean forward. “Ah, are you okay?” It felt weird to ask such a thing of a person she just tried to crush but she couldn’t just leave him either. This was a person after all. Given the oddity of the situation it was all she could do to even manage that small formality.

For a moment, he seemed to lay still, allowing Lygia a better look at him as he ever so slowly began to stir. An older man it seemed, he had a shaved head bordering on palm and simple, surprisingly normal clothes on. A few notable holes in his clothing drew Lygia’s eye too, the size and shape making her look back over to her toes worriedly.  This was all too weird to take all at once, but weirder still was how familiar the small person looked to her.

He began to stir after a few more moments and sat upright, groaning audibly as he held his shoulder. Not too surprising considering the pounding Lygia had just given him. A twang of guilt struck her while she watched. Slowly, the man turned to look at her, fear apparent on his face. “P-Please don’t crush me!” His minuscule voice screamed, sounding surprisingly high-pitched courtesy of his size. With no immediate response from her, he began to shuffle back along the table, further and further from Lygia while never looking away. She could only watch in stunned curiosity as he did so.

“Relax, I’m not going to hurt you.” Lygia held her hands up to try and ease the terrified man. She couldn’t blame him after she tried to crush him like she had, but she was no monster. Despite her undoubtedly imposing figure looming over him. She tried to crouch lower, bringing her large face closer still to bring some semblance of assurance. Her face was mere inches from both the table and the man, a soft smile gracing it. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to step on you like that.”

The man stared blankly at her in disbelief, silent. As did Lygia herself. After all, what does a woman say to an inch-tall man? What does a shrunken man say to a towering giant woman? Neither seemed to know and so there was a moment of silence. One that seemed to go on forever before the man awkwardly shook his head.

“I-It’s okay…”

Well at the very least he seemed like he wasn’t too injured, so that was good. “What are you doing here? What…are you? Are you a person?” Lygia had a lot of questions and they just sort of started escaping her lips one after another.

“O-Of course I’m a person!” The man fired back before looking away. “I…I…” It didn’t take a genius to see the unease and guilt the questions imposed on him. He looked everywhere but at Lygia, seemingly searching for the answers himself. “I’m here because…uh…Well…”

The obviously shady behavior dimmed the older woman’s smile somewhat, her own mind running rampant with ideas. “Do you have a name?” She asked softly.

“Mark…” The man replied before jumping, his own eyes widening like he’d slipped up.

“Mark huh? Well-“ Lygia suddenly stopped as it clicked. She’d seen this man not even five minutes ago on the television. “You’re the one the police are looking for!” She exclaimed and pulled back, a very prominent frown now on her lovely face. “The one who stole from that Lab! Wait…were you trying to steal from me?” Her arms crossed as she narrowed her gaze at the little man. Suddenly a lot more things were starting to make sense.

“N-No!”

“Then why are you here?”

“B-Because! I….We…No I mean…You….” Mark stuttered the beginning of several sentences without managing to continue even a single one of them. The terrifying form of Lygia glaring down at him had thoroughly crushed any hopes he’d had of talking his way out of this, leaving him jabbering in place until the woman’s fist slammed down into the table.

“You were trying to rob me!” Lygia shouted. “Is that why you’re small? So you can sneak in here and steal without getting caught?!” When she thought about it like that a lot more things began to make sense. The experimental technology. The string of robberies. The fact a shrunken person was in her home. It was all still very bizarre but for now this transgression against her took priority.

Beneath Lygia’s ireful gaze Mark shirked back to the edge of the table, unable to say or do anything to defend himself. Then, in a panic he began to press away feverishly at something along his wrist.

“I’m talking to you!” Lygia’s fist slammed into the table again, closer this time. Close enough the man jumped back and looked about ready to piss his pants. Lygia huffed and shifted forward, eyes narrowing. “Are there others here too?” She asked with no small amount of venom.

Mark looked away trembling and holding himself nervously. “N-No…” He didn’t even sound like he was convinced. One more slam of Lygia’s hand however and that changed completely. “Y-Yes! Yes!”

“How many?” Lygia’s fingers reached for the man, wasting little time in plucking him up before her infuriated visage.

“T-Two more!”

“Are you sure about that?” The woman inquired with a look that could freeze oceans.

Mark, shirking away in sheer terror as this woman held him between her fingers, nodded. “Y-Yes…I swear…”

Lygia let out an annoyed sigh. “We’ll finish this later. First I need to find them before they take something or run away.” The woman stood, treating Mark to the sudden pain of his ears popping while the titaness was on the move. She barely gave him a momentary glance before swinging her hand back. “Stay where you won’t cause any trouble.” Was all she said before her thumb pulled one of her back pockets and dropped the man inside, snapping it shut behind him.

“Well at least I’ve got one already.” The irritated woman grumbled as she took her first steps towards finding her shrunken intruders.

 

The Second Intruder by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Another update. Last one will be a pair of chapters this Friday. I say a pair cause the actual ending chapter is pretty short haha. Enjoy

 

--------

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of walking Duncan found himself in a place with some potential. At a glance it seemed like a personal study or work room. A shelf stood beside a large wooden desk with a computer atop it, modestly filled with a couple dozen books. Near the desk was a slender black swivel chair and further still another shelf lined the adjacent wall, this one filled with various supplies and miscellaneous items.

Not the fanciest room granted, but it had some potential. Perhaps there was something of worth in one of the drawers or shelves? Maybe even something on top of the desk itself. Duncan wasn’t particularly greedy. Barring jewelry there wasn’t really a lot he could steal while shrunken that’d be worth a lot. One of the shortcomings of being as small as he was.

Regardless, it wasn’t like he’d find anything just thinking about it or whining. The soft-spoken, muscular man began his silent trek deeper inside at a light jog. It was looking like he’d have to do a lot of climbing. Thankfully, he wasn’t especially concerned. Physical ability aside, there were a number of perks to this smaller size that worked in his favor with stuff like this. Through some complicated science, being shrunken down offered up increased durability and enhanced physique. Something about the density of his atoms being condensed or some such. Duncan wasn’t exactly a scientist; the end result was all that was relevant to him.

The first challenge came when he reached the base of the massive desk. A looming, building-sized structure with smooth wooden walls. What little notches he saw were few and far between, making climbing a nigh impossibility. There was the chair he supposed, but it didn’t connect to the desk and he doubted he could even rotate it. What to do. What to do.

Were he a weaker man like Mark or a less motivated one like Adam he might’ve just shrugged and checked another room. Duncan was a tad more stubborn though, and it quickly paid off as he noticed something. There behind the desk were wires. For the computer no doubt. However, the jumbled mess of fibers were just low enough for him to reach and from there he could climb along them all the way up to the computer monitor.

With his rather simple plan settled upon, Duncan set off in a hurry for the back of the desk. As he figured, the wires were an interconnected, tangled mess that were easy for him to make use of. Not unlike a net or rope ladder one might find at a child’s playground. For someone of his particular build it was easy to climb with it. At the rate he was heading he could get to the top and resume his search in no time at all if all went well.

Needless to say not all went well.

What first tipped the man off that something was amiss were the rumbles. It didn’t show to those at normal heights, but at these shrunken sizes almost everything had a way of echoing out across a house. Enough so that even if he was far enough away to not hear anything specific he could still feel the soft vibrations of the walls. That was the first clue when everything rumbled gently. Not even a moment later came the other red flag in the form of a definite voice in the distance.

The owner of the house must’ve come home. Duncan bit his lip as he realized that. Her routine was one he made sure to pay strict attention to. Hence why this was the day they chose to break in. Of course it would also be the one day something would break her schedule. The man mused to himself as to whether or not it was a sick joke or just being plain unlucky.

No matter what though, being stuck where he was wasn’t an option so he had no choice but to resume his climb. In times like this it was important to stay calm. If need be he could wait until she was gone or asleep and get the hell out. To those ends Duncan climbed to the top of the desk and exhaled, listening in as he took in his surroundings.

Unfortunately, the desk was relatively threadbare with only the essentials for a desktop. Anything else appeared to either be in the shelves, cabinets, or just in a drawer. Bad for two reasons. One because it made stealing anything either unnecessarily difficult or a downright impossibility. Two because it very heavily limited the number of places Duncan could feasibly hide. While not ideal, he made for the base of the computer monitor. The central pillar holding it up would be enough to hide someone as small as he was he figured. At least for now.

And it was there that Duncan waited patiently. His tough, masculine exterior seemed calm and composed in spite of the truth of the matter. This was a very grave situation, no doubt about it. Although panicking about it would be pointless and an unecessary risk. All he could do was wait and bide his time. Unless someone got caught there was no way the owner of this house would know any of them existed. That simple fact was his saving grace.

He assured himself as much several times. Not that it made it any easier when the roaring footsteps of the giant drew near. Stay calm. He reminded himself. Sure, the house’s owner was a veritable giant compared to him, but she wasn’t omniscient. She was none the wiser so he had to simply sit back, wait it all out and go from there.

That said, his blood turned to ice the second the footsteps entered the very room he was in. He didn’t need to look to know she was standing there. Everything was painfully audible from the soft breaths she took to the slightest shifts of her feet. Still, Duncan took a moment to peek around the corner. Sure enough, there she was. Perhaps on an instinctual level he was hoping he was mistaken. He was not.

Lygia stood there every bit as charming as ever, only now she was equally horrifying to behold. The lithe woman had her hands on her hips and appeared to be scanning the floors for something. Was she searching for someone? Searching for him? No, that couldn’t have been the case. After a few more moments however, the giant let out an annoyed sigh. “I know you’re in here!”

Immediately Duncan retreated back to his hiding spot. What…How…When….How?! A million questions overran his thoughts as he had to come to the sudden realization that Lygia was very much aware of him. Despite his many questions and concerns they ultimately did nothing to help his current situation. The main question he needed to concern himself with was simple; what now?

“Come on out you guys! I already have your friend there’s no point trying to hide. Just save us all some time and trouble will you?” The woman’s powerful voice reverberated throughout the man’s core, no doubt rumbling the entire house in a similar manner. It was but one of the many countless reminders of the incredible power she possessed compared to him. “I don’t wanna accidentally crush you guys and I’m sure you don’t either.”

So she doesn’t know where we are…Duncan frowned. Not ideal, but it was a point in his favor. For a moment he considered the offer only to quickly shake his head. There were too many unknowns for him to trust this woman. At best he’d go to jail. At worst…Well, he didn’t want to think about it. Hiding was the name of the game still despite the raised stakes. It was just a matter of eluding Lygia. Beyond that….Well…He’d have to play it by ear. For now it was a game of cat and mouse as sadly fitting as that metaphor was.

 

-------------------

 

Lygia sighed after a few more seconds of waiting. She wasn’t sure why she even tried. It wasn’t like criminals were just going to give themselves up. Still, it certainly would’ve made everything much easier if they had. There was still the whole coming to terms with shrunken people thing and how rattled that had left her. Now she had two intruders in her home hiding away somewhere and little time to mentally deal with any of it.

Just a glance at her computer room made it clear just how tough it would be finding them. There must’ve been a hundred different hiding spots here alone, all of them easy to overlook. Whether it was one of the many shelves or one of the crevices of her desk or even just behind some simple household items finding these people would be tough.

If I were a thief where would I be…?

She began a slow pace around the room, deliberating on that very question. Just how much had these people studied her house? Simply pondering that alone made it seem like the sanctity of her home had somehow been violated. Like she’d come home to find out it was now infested. Not an unjust comparison she supposed. As baffling as this whole situation was it was hard to feel much sympathy for them too. Really, she was the victim here. Lygia would’ve been lying if she said there wasn’t some small part of her that wanted to punish them herself. Something to ponder once she found them.

Either way, it stood to reason they’d be near her valuables. Or at least, near where valuables would typically be. When Lygia approached the thought like that a lot of smaller places came to mind. Any one of them could have who she was looking for. Without much else to go on she began by checking out the various shelves. Nothing, of course. Next came her desk drawers, which she began to open one by one. Still nothing. No people and nothing missing.

“Damn…” The aged woman let out a weary sigh and fell into her chair. This was very quickly seeming like a pointless endeavor. She had all the strength and speed in the world compared to these people but it didn’t mean a thing when they could hide literally anywhere. Her hand ran through her soft dark locks in frustration. There had to be an easier way to do this. For a moment her eyes fell upon the computer in front of her. What were the odds there was some answer somehow stored away in there?

“As if.” Lygia chuckled.

 

-------------------

 

Today was just not Mark’s day.

Admittedly, his life wasn’t exactly great to begin with but today was by far the worst in his life. If it wasn’t be caught unawares and toyed with by Lygia’s bare feet then it was the painful ride he now endured in her pocket with the promise of more trouble to come once all his friends were found.

He was sure Lygia meant no harm when she slid him into her back pocket. There was a definite reasoning in wanting to make sure he couldn’t get away. It wasn’t great for him but at least he could understand it. The thing was, it was a back pocket; and Lygia wasn’t exactly an underdeveloped woman. Point being there wasn’t a lot of room for him to do much of anything in the tight jeans he was trapped in. Quite the contrary, their tight, form-fitting nature assured he was pressed right into the rear of the very woman who now held him.

Granted, it was nothing compared to how embedded he was in Lygia’s mature sole earlier. Really, in another light it might have even been an enjoyable experience to be pinned against the rear end of such a lovely woman. She was certainly pleasantly thick down there and there was enough cloth between her skin and him that it didn’t particularly feel dirty either. Unfortunately, Lygia moved. A lot.

What began as a simple place to hold him became a very different thing once Lygia’s hips began to sway. Her jeans shifted and contorted to accommodate the tensing and subtle extending of her thighs and glutes, leading to the cloth tightening ever so slightly against her; and what was subtle to her was a very big problem for someone an inch-tall. It felt as though the rough denim of the pants was a rope, one that tightened and loosened its hold randomly with every move Lygia made.

One second Mark would be relatively fine, trapped but nothing else. The next everything would constrict until the air was squeezed from his lungs. As if the air wasn’t scare enough already. Compared to being stepped on it wasn’t as bad admittedly, but damn if it wasn’t a close second. The fact it was from a woman’s juicy rear did little to comfort him as it threatened to suffocate with every other step.

Perhaps this was his punishment for stealing that shrinking technology in the first place. For turning to stealing from unsuspecting people for a living. He wasn’t far gone enough not to at least see that on some level maybe he deserved punishment. Being crushed against the taut ass of a beautiful woman wouldn’t have been his first choice but hey, life’s full of surprises.

Were that all he could’ve just took it on the chin. The bad criminal gets some ironic justice and love moves on. Then Lygia sat down and Mark got a sick sense of déjà vu in the worst possible way.

Much like when she’d stepped on him, Lygia’s full body weight bore down into Mark. The plump, squishy surface of her rear folded in to accommodate him. Unlike with her foot though, there was the rough denim of Lygia’s pants in the way. On the one hand it saved him from being ensnared like before. On the other, it made things a lot less pleasant when everything began to press and grind against him.

The full weight of this fully matured and developed woman seemed to focus on him and him alone. Were he an actual bug Mark was certain it’d have crushed him outright. Perhaps that would’ve been better. Especially since the alternative left him there with no choice but to take it. What was he gonna do? Move a woman larger than a building? Fat chance.

Durability didn’t mean a lack of pain as Mark had come to find out the hard way. Rather than being crushed, his body began to cave in on itself, giving into the pressure Lygia was inflicting but never fully flattening. It was a bizarre in-between state of being squished, one from which there was no escape.

“Help…me…”

 

-------------------

 

So far so good. Lygia was much too close for comfort, but she still had no idea Duncan was there. Good. Not good was the fact she was sitting at the very desk he was hiding at.

Come on Lady get out of here! Go search another room! The man silently hissed, too afraid to even poke around and look from his spot at the base of the computer monitor. Every so often she’d mutter some word under her breath, but she never actually moved. Even though it was only a few seconds it may as well have been years.

Creaks from the chair she was in caught Duncan’s ear. He tensed, awaiting for the sound of footsteps. Footsteps that would never come. What did come however, was a large, slender hand reaching for the backside of the computer monitor. Not even twenty feet from Duncan.

“Shit!” Came the scream before had time to process or react. Just the simple sight of the woman’s enlarged hand was enough to scare the hell out of him. With its five pillar-like fingers and unearthly appearance at this scale it seemed like some kind of monster at first glance. One dozens of times his size and infinitely stronger. The fact it silently crept to his side would’ve surprised anyone. It was only after that he realized what it was reaching for. Not him, but the button on the back of the monitor. Not anymore. Now it froze in place.

Did she hear me?

Slowly, the hand retreated back and carefully grabbed the edge of the monitor, delicately pulling it towards her and away from Duncan.

She heard me!

Duncan began to run before she had a chance to grab him. At his full sprint he scurried like an ant along the wooden top of the desk, coming well into view of the looming Lygia. Her vibrant eyes narrowed at the sight of him, piercing right through the muscular man as he ran. Her hand released the computer once again, now reaching for Duncan himself. Two massive pads came at him like the pincers of a wild animal. Slowly for Lygia, but dangerously fast for Duncan.

“Sit still!” The giant hissed as her fingers narrowly missed the man and slammed into the desk behind him. He kept running without looking back. All the way towards the wires he’d used to climb in the first place.

The terrain was still on his side at least. There were enough delicate things along the table that Lygia seemed hesitant to just rush him; and as he reached the wires and began to descend the back of the desk there was little space for her to reach down as well.  That didn’t stop her from trying though and damn did she try. Not one second after Duncan rounded the edge of the desk did the fingers press into the wall near him, curling to grab him once again.

In his fervor he clambered down recklessly, sliding down the rough surface of the electrical wires and putting more distance between him and that dangerous hand above. How fortunate that that the desk was close enough to the wall she couldn’t just reach down. What little she could reach was cut off by the thick entanglement of wires, further assisting the man in his escape…If it could even be called that.

Beyond his view, beyond the broad wall of the desk that blotted his view of this towering world, he could hear the woman stand once again. Everything shook as she moved quickly. Duncan pictured what he would do in such a situation and as such, looked down. Sure enough, the probing hand of Lygia was now reaching up at him from the floor.

“Come here!” Her angered voice sounding like the wailings of a demon to him, powerful enough to bring a nervous sweat to his brow and chill his body.

The fingers came in faster than before, blindly reaching around through the mess of wires. Duncan tensed, certain this was it as the fingers flicked at the very wire he was using to climb. He doubled down on his grip while the wire shook and swayed, but Lygia still couldn’t quite reach. As slim as her hand was and as long as her feminine fingers could go, the awkward angle just restricted her too much. After a good few attempts Lygia pulled it back and huffed.

There was no way out of this. There just wasn’t. If he climbed down the hand would get him. If he climbed up it would still get him. If Duncan stayed here in the middle it was only a matter of time. Lygia would find a way or move the desk or…something. He didn’t even know what.

Maybe I really should just give up…

Down below he saw movement and instinctively looked. There was her hand again, calmer this time and not reaching for him. What it was reaching for however was enough to make even the tough, muscular man go pale. He was using a wire for his escape act, so it stood to reason that wire had a plug; and Lygia had her fingers around that very plug.

With absolute ease she pulled the massive, monster truck-sized plug out and with it the line Duncan had been holding onto went limp and dangled freely. He could hear the woman stand up once again and it didn’t take long before she was pulling the wire out from the top, Duncan along with it. Resigned to his fate and with no other options, the man sighed and braced himself. With one final tug he was brought out into the open air and before the glaring eyes of the woman.

Lygia wore a prominent frown on her face as she stared at him. Her other hand swooped in and grabbed Duncan by his lower half, silently pulling him from the wire. He offered no resistance. Funnily enough, after spending a good few minutes fleeing from these very fingers like they were monsters it struck him how soft they were. Soft and smooth with the faintest scent of lotion. A bizarre sensation given how easily the digits manhandled him.

“You’re lucky you didn’t fall and get hurt you know.”

Now he did not expect that either. Duncan blinked and looked up at her again. There was still most certainly a terrifying anger to Lygia’s lovely visage, but a hint of concern as well. He could only stare blankly at her for a moment whilst she rolled her eyes and sighed, pulling him towards her back. Beneath him came the surprising view of the woman’s rather sizable, jeans clad rear. Her thumb skillfully pulled the flap of her back pocket open, revealing the dark chasm within. Before he’d had a moment to take it in Duncan was dropped inside, the thumb snapping it shut behind him.

 

“Two down.”

 

The Third Intruder by Asterisk

“Fucking finally.”

Adam hunched over onto his knees wheezing. Behind him sat the long, cliff-like edge of the dresser he’d just finished climbing. A particularly grueling climb he might add. Maybe Duncan wouldn’t have had much problem with it, but for someone more on the lanky side like Adam it was positively awful. “Would it’ve killed Mark to maybe make us a little bigger?” He moaned before taking a look around.

Of the three thieves, it was Adam who had stumbled onto the proverbial goldmine: Lygia’s bedroom. Simplistic wooden furniture lined a number of the walls, particularly a countertop near a positively gargantuan bedframe and wardrobe, and of course the dresser Adam had climbed. All well and good with the sort of minimalist charm a classier guy might appreciate. The young man did not, already hurrying before trouble came stomping in.

It was hard not to have heard Lygia thundering her way across the house calling out for the shrunken intruders within. For several minutes now the man had overheard her footsteps as she searched all throughout the rooms. Logic would’ve said that this would’ve been time best spent hiding. Cowardice be damned though, Adam wasn’t gonna leave this place emptyhanded.

Around him loomed a number of impressively large objects and décor. A pristine flat-screen television. A series of portraits depicting an older woman with two distinctly younger people. At a glance, Adam figured it was her kids. Then further on between a picture frame and the TV was just what the thief had ordered: a jewelry box. Big, black, and begging for pilfering.

“There you are~” Adam grinned and made his way towards the box. In no particular hurry it seemed, despite the large huntress currently after him. Briefly, his mind ventured back towards his compatriots. Were they already caught? Had they gotten away? The concern was there, but priorities came first. First whatever jewelry was in that box. Then escaping. Then figuring out what to do from there.

In a stroke of good luck, Lygia had yet to search her own bedroom, giving the man ample time to reach the jewelry box and grab the fine velvet surface. Bits of cloth crinkled in his palms. Not the greatest of handholds, but it would have to do. From there it was a challenge of climbing up the eight or so feet along the box and opening it just enough to slip inside. Something easier said than done, but Adam found a way. Before he knew it the longer-haired young man had propped open a suitably-large gap and slid right on into the ivory white surface within. After landing with a distinct thud he opened his eyes, needing a moment to adjust before realizing what he was looking at.

Earrings.

Fine, golden, jewel-encrusted earrings.

“Jackpot!” Adam grinned and climbed back up to his feet. Leave it to a classy lady like Lygia to have at least one piece of fancy jewelry lying around. He was no expert, but at a glance Adam estimated that the gold and jewels embedded into it were both indeed the real thing. “Sweet, now just gotta grab these things, work my way out an-“

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Ah hell. Seemed a certain giant had just wandered into the room. Adam reacted fast, putting the plan on hold and opting to hide; and what better place than behind a pair of massive, thick earrings?

 

-------------------

 

 Okay, he has to be in here. Lygia furrowed her brow in deep thought as she came upon her bedroom. After extensively searching each and every room of the house this was it. Either the third member of this trio of thieves had escaped or he was in this very room. It was just a question of where. She had, after all, given him plenty of time to go into hiding.

Her closet perhaps? Under her bed? Maybe in one of the drawers of her dresser? Whew boy, if she found that man in her underwear drawer there was going to be hell to pay.

With her first step Lygia approached her bed and crouched down to peek underneath. Clean. As she’d left it. Although bending over seemed to elicit squirms from those trapped in her back pocket. “Stop struggling.” The older woman hissed with a quick but firm smack to her own rear. In hindsight maybe that wasn’t the best pocket to place them in, but she wasn’t in a mood to take the time to fish them out and deal with them right now either.

Now where would a thief hide…? Lygia pondered as she stood back up. Her eyes scanned around aimlessly before soon settling on her jewelry box. Almost worriedly she approached it, bare feet pounding away at the wooden floors in a hurry. I swear to God if he stole this I’ll…Oh thank goodness…

Sitting right there in the box were her prized earrings. Right where they had always been. “Whew.” She exhaled. Now that was a scary thought. If she’d lost those there wouldn’t be a word for how upset she’d be. Or what she’d do to whoever stole it.  Thankfully that didn’t seem to be the case. Unfortunately, the thief was still on the prowl.

Lygia began to shift back, eyes still on the jewelry, before suddenly stopping. Concern welled in her gaze and before she knew it she was reaching for the earrings. “Better safe than sorry.” She affirmed as her fingers delicately plucked up the two earrings. That was all she’d intended to do. Then she felt something soft touch one of her fingers.

Her hand shirked back instantly as a gasp escaped her lips. What were the odds? What thief would be stupid enough to trap themselves in a small container with no easy way out? Her own skepticism laughed at her for simply checking, but still, Lygia reached again. This time her fingers pulled back the earring and sure enough, there was thief number three.

“Well Well Well…” She smirked as her eyes locked up with the smaller man. “You saved me the trouble of looking for you at least.” And so her fingers swooped back in for the man.

To his credit he tried to fend off the invading digits. It was futile to be sure. He was but an inch tall and Lygia’s fingers were as tall as houses by comparison with all the strength of an army. Whatever flails he offered up as resistance merely battered away haplessly against the pads of her fingers. It almost looked like it worked considering the motherly woman slowed her digits. Granted, that was more from amusement then anything.

As soon as she decided the games were over Lygia simply pressed her fingers together and pinched the man between them, bringing him right on up to her awaiting face. “I’m not sure what you were trying to do there, but you really should think before yo-Ow!” All of a sudden Lydia’s hand lurched back, a cry of pain calling out as she released her captive. The little bastard bit her!

He was literally mere inches away from her face and now he’d vanished. Lygia immediately craned her head down and gasped. From this fall he’d most surely…She took a step back and looked fearfully at the floor. No bloody smear of a thief. Which was a relief admittedly, but if he wasn’t there then where…?

And that was when Lygia felt something in her bosom.

She looked down once again, this time to the low-cut shirt she was wearing. He didn’t….

 

-------------------

 

Sometimes an improvised plan had a way or working out. Sometimes it didn’t; and this was most certainly the latter. Adam himself didn’t even know why he’d bit Lygia’s hand. Fear drove him to act brashly and he almost immediately regretted it. In her momentary cry she had released him hundreds of feet over the ground. The shrunken man had barely any time to process his mistake before gravity took hold and sent him plummeting.

This is it. He’d die now, falling out of the grasp of a middle-aged woman until he’d splat against the floor. There was an eerie complacency as he realized that. It hadn’t fully dawned on the young man quite yet. Mortality was such an alien concept to be facing all of a sudden. Yet, the moment he would look down it would fully set in that he was going to die shortly.

At least, that was what would normally happen.

Had Adam jumped from a building or fallen off a dresser maybe. Then again, he wasn’t too sure if he even could die like that while shrunken. He didn’t care to find out and as it so happened, he didn’t need to. As he turned to look down to meet his fate Adam wasn’t faced with the hard-wooden floor. Rather, he was met with plush, voluptuous skin. Lots of it.

He let out a short scream as he collided against it. There was a feminine scent that threatened to overwhelm while he bounced up back into the air. It happened once again when he landed the second time. Then the third, each one a shorter bounce that brought him further down the curvature of Lygia’s bust. It was only after the fifth or sixth landing that Adam realized just where he’d ended up. Right as the two jiggling mounds began to surround him.

“W-Wait!” Finally understanding his situation, he began to grasp at the skin around him for support. It turned out to be surprisingly malleable, squishing beneath his fingers as he took deep grasps of the soft, womanly skin. Unfortunately, it was nowhere near enough to support his body weight and further still he slid.

Everything was much too large to be certain but he figured he was along the top of one of Lygia’s breasts and currently sliding down into the dangerous, sensual valley between them. By no means a fast descent, but a gradual one he seemed to have no way to stop. Before he knew it Adam was pressed between two looming mammaries, their soft embrace proving just firm enough to finally stop him.

Not the way I’d have chosen but hey, I won’t complain. He mused with a relieved grin as he took a moment to appreciate the beauty of his current location. Maybe shrinking down isn’t so bad after all.

“A-HEM!”

Oh right, there was a very large woman attached to this generous bust line. A very irritated one judging by how she’d cleared her throat. Sure enough, once he looked up Adam was met with a pair of harsh eyes and a deep frown.

“Having fun in there?” Lygia asked, thoroughly unamused.

That same fear took hold again. A primal urge to flee far from something as overwhelmingly superior as Lygia was to Adam right now. Even if it did nothing he couldn’t help but try. Which, in his current position, only meant one thing: he turned to dig himself deeper into the valley of cleavage.

“Hey!”

The thundering voice cried out behind him as everything grew dark. Working himself down Lygia’s cleavage was far from easy, only growing more difficult the deeper Adam went and the firmer the pressure became. Still, he tried. By God did he try. From behind came a single beacon of light that was quickly filled by some invading force, likely Lygia’s fingers. Their approach fueled Adam further and made the man scramble even more feverishly.

If there was a single advantage to his current situation it was that trying to grab someone as small as Adam was in her bust must’ve been incredibly awkward for Lygia. She had to reach around blindly while he had relative free reign. Perhaps if she was in the nude or without a bra it would’ve been easy, but with all the clothing it was a chore for her to even do this much. Whereas her fingers only made it easier for Adam to move about.

Frightening as it was though to be chased like this, there was a bit of Adam that was in awe. This was just a woman’s chest. Not even the largest chest he’d seen and yet each breast was larger than a house. Her dark-colored bra was vaguely visible in the distance and it looked like some kind of alien wall made from cloth. The woman’s heartbeats were pounding away beneath his feet and throughout it all her distinct smell was rife.

Everything about this whole situation as absurd and yet it was also the most visceral experience in the smart aleck’s life. The fear he felt for his life was genuine, pushing his body to levels he’d never pushed it before. All because a pair of fingers were probing around for him. If it weren’t so dangerous he might’ve even laughed at how silly it seemed.

“Hold still!”

Adam did no such thing.

Lygia kept on reaching for him for what felt like forever, but it ultimately didn’t amount to much. What few times she’d manage to touch or press against the pest on her body always ended in him either slipping through or her own clothing getting in the way. Before long her fingers simply pulled back, leaving the man to ponder what her next method of attack would be. Would she just take off her clothes and get rid of everything in her way? Would she just leave him there until exhaustion took hold? It wasn’t like he had anywhere he could really go after all. Nothing like that as it turned out.

What Lygia did was actually far simpler. She put one hand over each of her breasts and pressed them against one another. It was a simple move with devastating effects as it would turn out. The soft skin enveloping Adam now pressed in harshly from all sides and cut off all air flow while it easily crushed into him. His body could handle the strain well enough, but he felt the wind knocked out of him and getting more air proved nigh impossible as Lygia kept her relentless assault up.

Was this really all it took to overpower him? A woman pushing her tits together for a couple minutes? Apparently so, as Adam felt the lack of oxygen wear him down. Everything about his body felt sluggish and slow, making it simple once Lygia stopped to finally reach down and pluck him out. Any fight left in the man’s body was gone while he tried to regain his breath.

“Enjoy yourself?” Lygia inquired, pressing her fingers together around the man’s body. “You’re lucky I don’t just crush you for that.” She continued to glare at him before rolling her eyes and bringing her hand back. “Well there’s all three at least.”

 

All Present and Accounted For by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

And here is the finale to this little distraction of mine. I know it's a pretty short story and a short ending but still, hope you guys like it!

 

----------------

 

 

It took some doing and more than a fair bit of frustration, but Lygia had finally managed to wrangle together her three intruders. With all of them firmly secured within her back pocket she made her way back to her living room, reached in to grab them, and released them all back onto her table. She took a seat back on her couch before them, measuring them all with a careful look.

“Can safely say I didn’t expect this today.” The older woman sighed.

“W-What’re you gonna do with us?” One of the men, Adam, inquired nervously.

“That’s a good question.” Lygia frowned. “Not sure if there are laws about this sort of thing. I mean, you all shrank yourselves! How’d you think this was going to end? That I wouldn’t notice my stuff missing?” Her eyes narrowed. “Or have you been spying on me?” The guilty looks all three had said more than any words could have. Once again Lygia let out an annoyed sigh.

She wasn’t gonna lie. The temptation to just crush the three or put them through the same hell they’d put her through was definitely there. It’d have been easy too. So easy she had to stop herself before her hand or foot reached out.

“So, are you guys just stuck like this? How does this work?” She asked, unsure of what to really say or do.

“I…stole….this…” The one called Mark lifted up his wrist to reveal a barely discernable machine on it. “It uh…let’s us shrink and grow back to normal.”

Lygia’s eyebrow arched.  “And you never used it to grow when I was looking for you?”

“Well….You kind of…broke it….when…you stepped on me…”

WHAT?!” Both of his peers looked horrified at Mark as he admitted the harsh truth of the matter.

Lygia felt a twang of guilt at that. So it wasn’t that they simply stayed small like idiots to annoy her, but rather they literally had no choice. Because of her. She looked down at one of her feet. Just one step and she’d crushed their ability to grow back. Did it justify them breaking into her home in the first place? No, but she did feel at least a little bad. “I see, well, for what it’s worth I’m sorry.” She genuinely meant that too.

“You’re sorry?” Adam spoke up again. Seemed like he wasn’t the brightest member of the group, given he was stomping towards Lygia with rage in his eyes. “You fucking crushed our only way of growing back and you’re sorry? Sorry ain’t gonna cut it Lady!”

And just like that any sympathy Lygia felt for that one in particular melted away. He clearly hadn’t thought out what he was doing. The woman frowned and plucked him up from the table between her fingers, bringing him up the hundreds of feet to her face. “Care to repeat that?” She asked in an icy tone.

What she got in reply was mewling screams with any semblance of anger vanishing before her looming visage. “Aggh! Please don’t eat me!”

“Eat you?” Did she really look that much like a monster just because she was big? “But what if I want to?” Lygia donned a wry smirk and licked her lips. “My date stood me up and I never got to eat. Considering you guys broke into my home….” She wiggled her eyebrows teasingly as she came in closer.

Adam, being the punk that he was, somehow broke down even further as Lygia’s tongue reached out in all of its soft, soaking glory. The man was helpless and his friends were unable to help while the giant casually took a single lick of the man. Her tongue graced the bottoms of his feet and ran all the way up to his head in one clean motion, overriding everything he said and did in a swathe of saliva. One lick was all it took to completely drench him.

His taste was surprisingly enjoyable. Minute, but with a distinctly powerful flavor that Lygia savored as her lips wrapped around Adam’s head. Like a candy she began to suckle on him, tongue still looking away at his face while the poor man screamed in sheer terror.

Okay, that’s enough. Lygia pulled back and chuckled to herself. “Sorry, that was a bit of a mean joke.”

Adam looked incredulously at her. “Y-You’re not gonna eat me?”

“Of course not.” Lygia shook her head. “I’m not some kind of monster. I mean, unless you want me to?”

“N-No! No no! No thank you!”

Lygia smirked and set the man down. “Thought so.” Admittedly, she very nearly did; but they didn’t need to know that.

“So, what are you going to do with us?” The third man, the quiet one, asked. It was still the unanswered question after all.

“I…guess I’ll just call the police.” Lygia said after a moment of thinking. “You did commit a crime and they’re probably the best bet to getting back to people who will know how to fix you.” Of course there was no way to verify that, but after all the hell they’d been through Lygia figured a nice gesture couldn’t hurt.

She pulled out a phone from one of her pockets and quickly dialed at it, bringing it up to her ear. “Hello? I’d like to report an attempted robbery? Yes. Well, let me explain…” One surreal phone conversation later and Lygia ended it, looking back to the three on the table. “Well, they’re on their way. It took a while to convince them, but they’ll pick you up and try to get in contact with the people who worked on that machine of yours. After that…” She shrugged.

The three sighed in relief. Even jail must’ve seemed like a godsend when compared to the idea of being small forever.

“In the mean time…” Lygia grinned and leaned back in her couch, propping her feet up on the table not too far from the three men. “I’ve had a very long day thanks to you three and could really use some help unwinding before the police get here. Unless, you want to make me angry?” They needed no convincing.

You know, I could really get used to stuff like this. Now if only some other people could get shrunken instead. Lygia mused as she relaxed, finally getting a moment to herself before the police would arrive. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all. Heck, if the pleasant feeling at her feet was any indication then maybe more people ought to break into her house.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6868