Shattered Life by Giant Tom
Summary: No memories, no possessions, and tiny in a classroom. What could go wrong?
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1516 Read: 8755 Published: August 09 2017 Updated: August 13 2017

1. Adjusting by Giant Tom

2. Chapter 2 by Giant Tom

Adjusting by Giant Tom
Author's Notes:
Really just a taster, I'll go more in depth later.
It's been an hour. Or at least I assume, since they had a full lesson. They will return soon, but I have nothing to do but wait. It's been an hour since I was shrunk.

I don't even know who I am. Where do I come from? Why am I here? These are questions I can't answer yet. So far I've been trying to survive in a classroom. I've had one lesson which was when I first woke up. Dear god that was terrifying. I was emerging from this deep sleep, with the carpet rising around me. I stood up and got the lay of the land, slowly realising where I was. In front of me was a chair, and I eventually put two and two together, and I looked upwards, which was when it really hit me.

It was terrifying. I realised how small I had become. I turned my head towards the sky and saw a giant black sole above me. Me, standing there, incomparable to that giant shoe bottom. This random person, crossing there legs with one of them lounging straight above me without even realising. Continuing to crane my neck up I began to piece together the whole situation. It was a dark black flat I was directly under- with a single strap across the top. Extending from that was an impossibly long leg clad in tights that made it seem pitch black. This stretched into a moderately short skirt draping across the crossed leg. The rest of it was blocked from my vision due to the table and the sheer size of all of it.

The the foot began to move. Slowly at first, enough for me to marvel at the sheer rippling of everything as the dark clad appendage rumbled downwards. The legs unfolded, and the shoe sped up as if targeting me, even though there was no way she could even see me. Snapping out of my stupor I ran as fast as I could. As I ran and ran I kept looking back at the looming foot got closer to me, but it seemed like I was making no progress whatsoever. Thankfully I was saved by the very thing about to destroy me- the sheer size of the foot was displacing air and I was so light it flung me miles and miles away. Well, at least it seemed.like miles, to an outside observer it would have seemed like a centimetre.

For the rest of the lesson I jogged to the table leg, fuelled by my fear of the giant girl behind me. Granted, I made next to no progress, but after half an hour all the students stood up and left, and the wind provoked from the girl helped speed me up. I did get a glimpse of her face- long blonde hair, perhaps too much eyeshadow and maybe a year or two younger than me. Shit, She wasn't even as old as me and the ease at which she nearly completely destroyed me was astounding.

What do I do now?
Chapter 2 by Giant Tom
Thud. Thud. Thud. The sound I had been dreading hearing again. I'd had an hour alone- I assumed either lunchtime or it wasn't being used this period. I had collected my thoughts. I still don't know who I am, but I recognise this place. I think I went to school here- or still do. Time frames when you have no memory are difficult. I made it all the way to a the wall, and further than that I saw a small crack in it. Nothing useful in it and it was barely noticeable, but it was cover. I was safe for now.


Or so I thought. The door burst open- an older lady walked in first- maybe in her early thirties with the teenagers following behind her. Fortunately, she headed away from my direction to the larger desk alone at the front. Unfortunately, that meant that all the others were headed in my direction. What seemed like thousands of pairs of legs swarmed by me, causing a noise so loud I covered my ears and dropped to my knees. Following this was a scraping of chairs, and the sounds of bags being dropped on the floor.


The classroom slowly quietened down and all eyes fell on the teacher. She started talking, but it wasn't any talking I was used to. After I had gotten over the initial sound of the voice, it was almost relaxing. After all the crap I'd been through a nice full lecture helps me calm down. The teacher suddenly stopped talking, and all the heads moved from her to another girl. One in her teens. She practically sprinted in, as out of breath as she was pretty. Which was to say very. “I'm so sorry I'm late- I swear this is the last time. I just got really into this book and-” She seemed seriously flustered and her tongue seemed to be going at a million miles a minute. She was cute like this. “Please, just sit down, Victoria.”


This girl- Victoria, apparently- was honestly beautiful. Her hair fell in a short bob with thick bangs and dark colouring. Her chest heaved in and out from the running she'd been doing to get here. I tried to be a gentleman but it was hard to pull my eyes from that bulging chest, which hardly fit into the dark tank top she had on under a pink jacket. She was everything you could ever want- and coming right at me.


I knew I was safe. I'd been safe from all the others, but this seemed more scary somehow. Maybe it was that I could focus on her. All the other students had been indistinguishable in amongst the clatter, but her- I knew her. I'd seen a side of her personality, I could see her face, I could relate to her. Which was why it would be so much worse if she were the one to crush me. I found some solitude in my crack. Her footsteps got louder as she arrived, and it wasn't the slow pounding sound I was used to. She was rushing, trying to go as fast as she could so she didn't have eyes on her for any longer than it needed be. I watched her get closer and closer to me, her body seeming like a feat of engineering. It boggles my mind how it was so ginormous and didn't just topple. And more, how it could look so beautiful while doing so. She continued to speed up, and that's when it happened.


It's as if I saw it in slow motion. A pink flat hit against a table leg, and the body began to fall. In her hurry she had tripped- something that must seem like a small thing to laugh at if you're giant, but for me… it was a sight of nature. I saw it as if it were in slow motion. It started at the bottom, the initial catch of the large yet dedicate ankle against the table leg, making her whole body start to tip at an angle. It was heartbreaking to watch her face as she realised what was happening. Seeing such a cute face turn to panic caused a pang somewhere deep inside me. From there, it all played out like some divine will- her falling, and for a moment it seemed like our eyes met. This was a fact my mind would later dismiss. In that heightened stage of fright she would've been looking straight at the floor and had nothing to do with me. But it still felt like a moment tonne. In the time of the tremendous fall, there was a pure protected moment. One perfect moment.


And then time seemed to remember how to function, and everything kicked back into full speed. My view changed from her face to her hand, which was extending quickly to slow her fall and heading straight towards me. I ran as quickly as I could in any direction. For a moment it seemed pointless, but I jumped and the air currents she was creating pushed me straight away from the hand. For a moment light shone on me before her shadow fell back on me, darker this time. I hit the floor, and knew soon she would too. I closed my eyes and waited for her body to wipe me out of this life. And waited. And waited some more. I was alive. I heard an impossibly mound grunt from her as she processed the pain. I faced my fears and opened my eyes and saw my
saving grace. Her neck was directly above me, almost touching. It amplified the sound of her swallowing away the pain.


I looked forwards. I saw her two giant breasts right in front of me, teasing me, just sitting there. I could make out every individual detail from here- small freckles, where one part had caught a tiny tan. It was impressive. And also the only thing that stopped her body from colliding with mine.
End Notes:
Almost twice as long as the last chapter. Maybe my first attempt at this thing won't be terrible after all.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6860