A Chance Encounter by NSFW_alt1234
Summary:

Joji is freezing out on the street, but in the cold he hears someone approaching, someone that maybe able to help him. 

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Stories from Chisioku
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 27312 Read: 108137 Published: July 09 2017 Updated: August 14 2017
Story Notes:

This was originally a chapter in a different story, but I decided it should be standalone and part of a series.

1. Part 1 by NSFW_alt1234

2. Part 2 by NSFW_alt1234

3. Part 3 by NSFW_alt1234

4. Part 4 by NSFW_alt1234

5. Part 5 by NSFW_alt1234

6. Part 6 by NSFW_alt1234

Part 1 by NSFW_alt1234

Joji shouldered the cold wind, his arms crossed over his torso in an attempt to hide from the icy blast. This was bad, he thought, finally admitting to himself about the situation he was in. Before he had tried to stay positive, but with the looming storm clouds and the sun just now dipping below the horizon he couldn't keep up the facade. Here he was, freeing cold, alone, lost and in the infinite shadows of impossibly tall buildings. The young man was conflicted, he thought about sheltering in a tiny nook for the night, hopeful it wouldn't rain and potentially drown him. This idea was an absolute last resort however, a night in the cold an unappealing prospect. He sat on the ground to rest for a few minutes, just to catch his breath and collect his thoughts.

 

The soft sound of the wind was interrupted by the unmistakable sounds of echoing footsteps on the empty street. Joji's spirits were lifted by this development, maybe this person could help him! He stood up, ready to shout and get the attention of the approaching giant, a large set of concrete stairs to his right blocking his view of the person. Finally, as the hollow thumping was almost crashing around him the person emerged from behind the stairs. Joji was planning to jump up and down to get their attention, but instead he was stunned. She was an older woman, perhaps late thirties to early forties, her hair a light, almost navy black and she wore high heels and a blue dress that fitted her mature, curvy body. She continued to walk past with her clacking steps, not seeing her tiny admirer in the shadows. Snapping out of his star-struck state, Joji began to shout and wave his arms around. "Ma'am! Ma'am! Excuse me ma'am!" he prayed his relatively feeble voice would be heard over the clacking of heels and whispering wind. Apparently it was, as the woman turned around and spied him with her gigantic blue eyes, so high up compared to his low vantage point.

 

"Oh?" she looked at the tinier person with a bit of puzzled look, her voice breathy and deep to Joji's ears. "What are you doing out here? It's awfully cold, especially for a tiny." she inquired as she approached Joji, the older woman squatting down to get closer look at the lost person.

 

Joji's sky filled with her face, her skin smooth and betraying no wrinkles. "I'm terribly sorry ma'am, but do you know where the nearest tiny maglev station is? I'm horribly lost." he asked her, trying to be as polite as possible. He was actually surprised he sounded so confident.

 

"Sorry, I couldn't tell you." she said bluntly, Joji visibly disappointed, casting his eyes down; it seemed like a night in the cold it would be. "But I can't exactly leave you out here, can I?" Joji looked back up into her dark eyes, this was unexpected. "Would you like to come in for a while?" Joji was always told to never go with a stranger, but as he felt the bitter chill on his face, he had to accept. She placed her hand down and gingerly carried him to her apartment.

 

---

 

Joji sat with his back against her towering cup of warm tea, the ceramic vessel emanating a welcoming warmth. He reached out and took a few red crumbs from the strawberry cake she had left by the tea. She didn't have any adequately sized cups for him to drink from, but nothing stopped him from stealing the odd nibble or two. The woman had prepared this shared treat for them before she had left to change, and now the rhythmic thudding of footsteps signalled her return. She came back wearing a sweater that didn't have any back or arms to it. Odd, thought Joji, seemed to defeat the purpose of a sweater. But it did show off a lot of her smooth skin, so he didn't mind. She sat down by the relaxing tiny, the cup of warm milky liquid still as inviting as when she left it. 

 

"So, what's your name honey?" she asked, trying to strike up a friendly conversation.

 

"Joji." he replied.

 

"Joji is it? I'm Narumi, pleased to meet you." she smiled as she extended her index finger, Joji responding by touching it with his hand: the traditional greeting between a giant and tiny. 

 

"So, how old are you?" she continued with the conversation.

 

"I'm 18, ma'am." he responded, still remaining seated against the warm beverage. The vapour beginning to condense into droplets along the ceramic surface.

 

"18? Really? My my you're so young!" she cooed, wrapping her slender fingers around the handle of the cup. Joji shifted off the cup as she brought it to her lips and took a deep sip. "And don't bother with that ma'am stuff sweety, just call me Narumi."

 

"O-okay, thank you for letting me stay, Narumi." he said, a small tremor in his voice betraying his slight uneasiness at the situation. He still didn't really know this woman, even if she seemed so nice.

 

"No problem, its not like you're gonna take up much room in here." she chuckled "Anyway, how can I say no to someone as cute as you?" she took another sip of her tea as she left him with the 'compliment'.

 

Joji wasn't sure how to feel about being called 'cute', feeling slightly emasculated. At least it was a compliment, he reasoned. They sat in silence for a while, both taking small nibbles from the deep red cake, Joji's 'small' a bit different to her's. A crack of lighting announced a coming downpour, the sound of thousands of drops falling on the road reaching into the cosy apartment.

 

"Oh my, it's really bucketing out there. I bet you're glad I found you or you might've drowned." 

 

"Y-yeah" was all he could say, he wasn't sure what he should be saying exactly, he wanted to carry on the conversation but he didn't know how. He was always a little shy, especially around women.

 

Narumi was growing tired of his uncooperative mood, so she decided that it was time to just go for it, "Tell me Joji, do you have a girlfriend?" 

 

Joji choked on his cake a little bit, the question taking him by surprise. He swung his head around to her massive face, an eyebrow cocked in curiosity. He was a little taken aback by her forwardness. "N-no. I don't have a girlfriend." he replied, deciding to tell the truth.

 

"No girlfriend? That's a surprise. You look quite lovely... from up here at least." she teased, biting her bottom lip in a gesture Joji didn't understand. Was she really trying to seduce him? This random woman off the street? Maybe she enjoyed just teasing younger men. He decided he wouldn't be too presumptuous, and just go along with it. "Do you mind if I pick you up? Just to get a closer look." she asked. 

 

Joji was sweating, his heart rate beginning to climb. This was surreal, he thought. But he already decided to go along with it, and he was thankful for her taking him in... "S-sure." he muttered out.

 

She picked him up, talking him onto her soft hand, the subtle wrinkles deforming as he sat on them. She brought him up close to her face, her giant blue eyes deep and dark. "Oh my, you really are lovely." she said with a breathy giggle. "I could just eat you up!" she teased, accentuating this comment by licking her lips hungrily, leaving a slight glossy sheen on the plump things. A small breath escaped her mouth as she did this, the slight humid breeze washing over the young man. The view was a little unnerving to Joji... likely she was just trying to tease him, but maybe she was some sick pervert that ate lost young tinies, or something equally terrifying. He decided that he should keep quiet, not wanting to offend the gracious woman. "Nothing? You're staying quiet?" she asked, Joji really at a loss for words. 

 

"Uh... you have a very... uh... beautiful mouth?" he regretted the words soon as they came out, his attempted compliment falling flat.

 

"Beautiful mouth?" she snickered "Aren't you adorable." she smiled. Joji was sitting in stunned silence as this older woman fawned over him. Narumi decided that now as best as ever to accelerate things further. "So, Joji. If you don't have a girlfriend, I'm guessing you've never been with a woman."

 

Joji's suspicions were confirmed, this woman really was trying to seduce him. His heart was practically thumping out of his chest. He was a horny teenager so of course he was looking to get laid, and he had his eyes set on her curves and gorgeous face the moment she walked past. But that same face was the size of a house. Giant and tiny couples? He had heard they existed but never seen one in real life, they seemed like the kind of thing that only existed in weird porno movies. How was it even possible to... interact? Never the less, he needed to address the question. "N-no, I haven't." he replied, not sure if that was the right answer.

 

"Well... would you like to?" she asked, lowering her eye lids into a seductive glance. There it was, he was being forced to make a decision, now, and he really didn't know. How would it work? Did he really want to lose his virginity to some random giant woman twice his age because she invited him in for tea? "Don't worry honey, I know what you're thinking. I'll be here every step of the way." Joji was still unsure, he continued to sweat, the warm environment of her soft palm making it easy. "Oh, I can already see you're excited!" Joji looked at his crotch, he didn't even realise that he was becoming erect, his member forming a tent in his pants. "So, what'll it be? I'll make it easy; I'll close my eyes and count to ten, if you're not naked when I open my eyes then we'll forget about this whole thing. If you are... well, I think you can guess." the giant woman shut her eyes tight, "One". He took a deep breath, this was so unfair of her to make him choose. "Two" well, you only live once, thought Joji. spurred by the finality of the countdown. He began frantically undoing his belt. A smile stretched across the counting Narumi's face, feeling the tiny boy frantically undress himself, what a happy coincidence she made such a nice catch for the night. "Ten" she said as she opened her eyes, beaming at the tiny naked young man in her palm.

 

---

 

"There's no need to worry, really. Just listen carefully and you'll go just fine." she reassured, Joji stood on the coffee table with his back to the giant woman. She insisted that he did this, so that he could turn around for the 'big reveal'. The crashing of rain outside the warm apartment filled his ears, he really was glad he was inside. "Okay, turn around." doing as she commanded, Joji finally saw her body entirely. Her skin was a warm and healthy shade, her hips wide and thighs full, but most of all his eyes were drawn to her breasts, large but still taut. Joji stood at about level with her midriff so he had to crane his neck to look at her smiling face, framed by dark hair and plump with red lips. She brought a palm out to the star struck teenager, stepping on without breaking his eye lock from her large breasts. The older woman giggled at his infatuation, this really was his first time. She lay down on the couch, making sure the tiny creature she held was held stably and wouldn't slip out. "Okay, I think we should start with a warm up." he didn't really know what they meant but he was excited. She brought the young man close to her reclining face, her gentle breathing and calm eyes reassuring him slightly. She puckered her lips and pulled Joji to them, planting a giant kiss onto his entire body, leaving it slightly moist. Again she pulled him closer, ready to plant a peck on his body. As she brought him in he puckered his lips and kissed her too, the feeling of his comparatively minuscule lips on her plush red mountains causing her to giggle a little. "You're really cute Joji, you know that?"

 

"R-really?" he was still unsure how to feel about being called 'cute', but if that's what she liked that's what she liked.

 

"I bet you taste good too." Joji raised an eyebrow, not sure what she meant, before he could vocalise this her giant tongue came popping out from her between lips, delivering a quick lick across the entire length of his body, a fine coating of saliva left in its wake. Joji felt the still warm liquid cling to his body tightly, the goo more viscous than regular water. He thought he should be disgusted by this, but since it came from her, he wasn't too fazed. She licked again, more saliva being transferred onto his form, equally as warm as the last. She drew in a haggard breath, this was doing it for her. Deciding to take it slow, she dabbed the tip of her tongue along his legs, then torso, and finally head, savouring the very slight taste of his body. This was doing it for him too, especially when the giant muscle teased his crotch. This tiny game continued, the giant woman cheekily licking the tinier party, the saliva covered boy occasionally reciprocating her actions by sticking his tongue out as the larger tongue passed, the contact of the two muscles like an inter-size kiss.

 

When the game was done Joji was pulled away from the oral teasing by Narumi, depositing the slick young man onto her bulbous breast. She looked at him from a distance, an adoring smile stretched on her lips. Joji landed quite softly, and looking up he instantly decided his task. Without any instruction he crawled over to the dark, erect nipple, the surface plump and studded with tiny imperfections. The thing was almost as big as him, he realised as he stood by it, feeling both tiny and privileged. He delivered a kiss to it, and then a lick, and in no time he was basically clawing at the firm teat, using the entire force of his body weight to stimulate it. "Oh... oh my you're a cheeky thing, aren't you?" she giggled as she slid her hand along her womanly curves, towards her moistening womanhood. She was almost proud that he was getting into it so much, that he had already 'learnt something'. With several fingers she began to pleasure herself, Joji in a frenzy at her nipple. She brought her other hand over to her second, unattended, nipple and with a teasing finger began to run circles around it. Narumi began to moan, the warm, husky sound filling Joji's ears and replaced the drizzling of rain that dominated the room before. As they continued Narumi began to take shallower breaths, the filling of her lungs bouncing her breasts, and thus Joji, up and down. He needed to hold on tight to the nipple for balance, the extra squeezing stimulating her further and caused even shallower breaths. Joji was legitmatley terrified, the bouncing up and down threatening to knock him off. He desperately clung on to the warm studded surface, wrapping he legs around for even greater purchase. Narumi was delighted at this but decided that he needed a break. Slowly she stopped her laboured breathing, looking down at the tiny shaken thing gripping so tightly to her dark teat with a sultry smile. "Your turn."

 

Joji sat between the two mountains of her breasts, slightly moist from the previous exertion. He had to admit he was a little scared, even with the smiling face of Narumi reassuring him on the horizon. "This is for you, just sit back and relax." was all she offered to reassure him. With those words the walls of the valley began to close in on him, her unseen hands pushing the plump mounds together. He cried out a tiny squeal, thinking that she was actually going to kill him. She was some sick pervert that toyed with her tiny captives before crushing them between her giant tits, how could he have been so naive? He braced himself for his death, shamefully with his penis still erect... But instead of a giant crushing weight, the pressure was perfectly tolerable. He was sealed between the giant goosebump studded walls fairly tight, a light tinged red filtering in through the thin aperture between her breasts. He was slightly confused, what was she doing? He was held fairly tight, but still had some wiggle room, was this another game? His question was answered when the walls around him began to shift, gyrate around him. She was massaging her giant breasts together, grinding them softly. She smiled down at her bare breasts knowing that little Joji was probably having the time of his life. Indeed he was; the slight heat and humidity her body naturally giving off, the heavy beating of her heart, the very faint scent of sweat and body wash deep within the chasm, the pink light ambient and the soft grinding along his entire body, all combining to overload his senses. He frantically planted kisses along any surface he could get to, even nibbling slightly, he was worked into a lustful frenzy. It was not long before he burst, his cum pouring out into the crack. Feeling the barely perceivable wet spot form between her soft mountains, Narumi allowed her breasts to fall limply to the side, the humid air trapped inside escaping with a rush. Joji was laying almost comatose, panting between in the fleshy valley. Narumi giggled to herself, he was very cute indeed.

 

"Wakey wakey, Joji, you're not done yet." she cooed, nudging his still body with a careful finger tip. He stirred, he wasn't asleep, just collapsed after having his senses overloaded. Carefully she picked him up with two fingers, forcing him to acknowledge her. "You have one last job, sweety." she said, Joji was drained but willing to do what she said, especially after what she did. She brought him all the way down, at the equator of her body, placing him gently onto the small patch of pubic hair she had; the curly black field coming up to his knees. He looked towards her face for guidance, so far in the distance, like a setting sun. "Just help me out down there, okay?" she requested, Joji completely lost. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt the ground beneath him shudder, she had slipped her fingers inside of her and began to work them around. As she fingered back and forth he was shaken slightly by the tremor, feeling like he was on top of a giant mound of shaking jelly. He crawled, on all fours, towards the ledge that led to her vagina. He moved slowly, lest he was shaken off and injured himself. Looking over the cliff face, he saw her giant fingers working back and forth inside her vagina, covered in a fine secretion. Above that was a spherical mound of flesh, that must be the clitoris he thought. He had heard enough about sex to know that was important, and it looked to be in just in reach. Lying on his stomach, he reached forward, his probing hand just making contact with the swollen blob. A sultry moan from underneath told him that she liked that. He reached forward again, this time pressing both his hands into it. Again she moaned, happy that he understood what she meant by 'help'. Joji pushed closer towards it, massaging up and down the slick surface, Narumi responding my thrusting her fingers in and out faster, shaking the ground even more. He was so close to it now, maybe if he could just get a little closer... Before he knew it his body began to tumble forward, the excessive motions proving too much to handle. He fell down, towards her thrusting fingers. He grabbed onto whatever he could instinctively, which happened to be her clitoris. With both arms he gripped it tight, his legs kicking against her skin in an attempt to find a foothold. This sudden movement did it for Narumi, the monumental woman squealing in pleasure. She reached climax, her body shuddering. She came down from her high, feeling Joji still desperately clinging onto her perfectly round orb. He was relieved from the dangling by a slick finger raising from below. He allowed his arms to relax, sliding down onto the soft palm. Joji was shocked half to death, tired, and aroused. He was brought to the giant eyes of Narumi, a smile worn on her face, a smug, self satisfied one, but also a proud one. "You did great, sweety."

 

"Th... thank you." he said between pants.

 

Narumi laid on one final peck, just to show appreciation. Joji was too tired to reciprocate. "I had my eyes set on you the moment I saw you on the ground, I'm glad you made the right choice." Joji was also happy, his mind blown at the new experience. "Well, lets get cleaned up then I think its time for bed."

 

---

 

Narumi lay sprawled out on the couch, naked, snoring gently as she lay on her stomach. The living room was warm enough to forgo clothes, so she might as well. Joji was tucked between the crease of her thigh and the giant right cheek of her rear, the soft flesh from her behind like an insulating blanket for the exhausted tiny. This would have been incredibly arousing if he didn't feel like he had recently run a marathon. It was still bucketing rain outside, the sound refreshing to his ears. What a strange day it was, he thought, from freezing to death to... this. That was fine by him though. It didn't take long for him to drift off to sleep.

 

---

 

"Well, would you look at that," she said as she scrolled down her phone, Joji waiting patiently on her table. "the nearest station is just down the road." Funny he thought, he probably could have walked there last night, fortunately he didn't. "Come one, I'll walk you down." she didn't wait for a response before hoisting him up and carrying him down the road, the sun shining brightly on the drenched city. It was no time before they reached the corner side station, a small crowd of tinies already waiting patiently for their morning commute. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." she said chirpily. Joji was a bit sad, this was probably the last time they would see each other... leaving him with a good memory and nothing else.

 

"Y-yeah."

 

"You really need to work on your conversation skills." she chided "Oh, and don't for get this." she handed him a folded piece of paper, about the size of a brief case to him, but folded compact enough to be considerably heavy. He looked at this thing puzzled, wondering what it was. She set him down amongst the crowd of other tinies. "See ya honey." she said with a wiggle of her fingers, turning around and strolling off.

 

"What's that?" asked some nosy older man next to Joji, wondering at the folded piece of paper that he held awkwardly.

 

"I think it's her number."

 

Part 2 by NSFW_alt1234
Author's Notes:

This is more of a sequel than the next chapter, but it still flows pretty well I think.

With shifting eyes, Joji looked around the cramped maglev carriage, checking if anyone was staring at him. None were of course, but he was always his self-conscious self. He was well aware of how awkward he looked while holding the clumsy piece of paper, gripping it tightly to his chest, trying to cover it with his arms. He just prayed that no one recognised him, especially a schoolmate, and interrogated him on it. Finally the maglev stopped with a whirr and he stepped out, back in the tiny part of the city. He walked with a purpose, the morning beginning to warm while the ground was still drenched from last night's downpour. Ugh, is this really the smallest she could write? He wondered to himself as he lugged around the paper, cumbersome enough to make him readjust it in his arms constantly. Finally he made it his home, the small dwelling home to his parents and siblings. He realised how incriminating it would be to come home after missing for a night and lugging back some giant piece of paper. What would his parents think? He wondered, thinking if they would be more annoyed at her age or her size. Carefully he opened the door, checking if the coast was clear, the entryway free of scolding parents and siblings. The house was silent, which told him no one was home, so he hurried into his room and shut the door tight. Finally he could drop the weight and allow his arms to relax, he really should start exercising, he though as he felt his arms ache from only an hour or so of use. 

 

He unfurled the compacted paper, the thin, scraggly scrap as long as he was tall. Plain as day, a series of digits were scrawled onto the paper in slightly smudged blue ink, already deformed from the giant woman attempting to write so small. Hurriedly Joji pushed the digits into his phone, pressing the call button. As the thing issued its monotonous electronic noises, he realised he had no idea of what he was going to say. All this time and he didn't even think about something so simple, he lamented. Finally a voice picked up, tinny and distorted. "Hello, this is Narumi. I can't come to the phone right now, so leave a message!" the automatic voice repeated. Joji had never been so thankful to talk to a machine. Still, he needed to say something.

 

"H-hello... this is, uh, Joji. I just wanted to say that, uh, I enjoyed last night. So we should... meet again? Maybe? I'm free this weekend... I think. So, ummm, call me back." he pressed the hang up button and shuddered at the message he left, Hopefully not so bad as to turn her off. He just hoped she didn't call back at a bad time, not wanting to be caught sleeping around with any woman, let alone a giant woman that was twice his age.

 

---

 

Joji's back was against the slightly cold, imperfection-studded door frame. He needed to rest his tired legs; although the building was 'tiny accessible' there wasn't any accessibility that would make a trek down a giant street and across a giant foyer any less exhausting. At least he was inside he thanked. Even if the ungodly large common area was a little draughty, it was much preferable to the freezing hell he caught himself in last week. He texted Narumi to let her know that he was outside, waiting for her to open the towering door and allow him into her familiar abode. The rhythmic thumping from the opposite side of the door warned Joji of the approaching giant. The door swung open, the older beauty stepping out with her eyes trained on the floor, expectant of her tinier guest. Joji looked skyward, the woman dressed in a familiar revealing sweater, apparently her favourite clothing item. Narumi spotted the tiny quite easily in the slight shadow, his white shirt standing out from the well-worn carpet on the floor. She knelt down and picked him up, bringing him in from the colder outer room. She realised the young man was holding a tiny bouquet of roses and a tiny box of chocolates in his hands.

 

"Awww... are those for me?" she beamed at the unexpected gifts, welcome, if not slightly cliché.

 

Joji had decided he should buy her some presents, taking queue from soppy romance movies. "Y-yeah... I didn't really think them through too well... sorry." it wasn't until after he had payed had he realised that these gifts would be comically undersize for her.

 

With a thumb and middle finger Narumi pinched the chocolate from his grip, the tiny box finicky to hold. With a careful index finger she knocked off the lid and poured the tiny brown flecks onto her tongue, melting on contact and delivering the tiniest hint of chocolate taste to her. "Sorry, sweety, none left for you." She giggled as she licked her lips, a motion Joji suspected was a little exaggerated. "And these are just adorable." she cooed at the red roses he held, even being her gentlest the grip a little too tight, deforming the petals slightly. She slipped them into her hair, resting just above her ear, a tiny fashion accessory. Joji was amazed, he felt like an idiot when he bought the miniscule gifts for her and she still managed to find a use for them. “How are you doing anyway, honey?”

“I-I’m good, thank you.” He answered. “What about you?” He blurted out, recalling her suggestion of ‘improving his conversation skills’.

Narumi smiled knowingly, he was trying. “I’m good too.” She let out a satisfied breath. “I was thinking we just relax and watch a movie tonight, I’ve got one I think you’ll like.”

“That sounds… good, yeah.” He tried to sound enthusiastic, masking his slight nervousness. Narumi set him down on the couch as she went to fix a snack and settle in for the night.

 

---

 

Joji was nestled quite snugly against the crook of her elbow as she rested her arm on the armrest. The intersection of her upper- and fore- arms provided a comfortable sitting location for Joji, her skin soft and warm at this particular nook of her body. The older giant shovelled endless fluffy yellow kernels into her mouth, enjoying the salt and butter. Joji was treated to only one such kernel, not that he was upset, this one was already too much for him to eat, the entire thing almost as big as him. He reached out a took a handful of the popcorn, the salty butter coating it had been absorbed into the kernel and loosened it some, allowing him to yank off a handful. He realised popcorn wasn't as appealing when scaled up, the crunchiness not translating when eating a tiny torn off fragment, and the butter a little over-powering when it drenched your entire hand. He didn't mind too much, popcorn was an important component to the movie viewing experience. 

 

There were some perks to knowing a giant girl that Joji hadn't accounted for, for example her TV being the size of several regular cinema screens put together, and the sound being just as Earth-shattering. The movie they were watching was some very old black-and-white horror movie, about an alien or something coming to Earth and attacking beautiful young couples. The two treated it more like a comedy than its intended genre, the clumsy plastic suit of the alien quaint and thoroughly unconvincing. Every time an out-dated effect occurred on screen they would laugh together, hers a little more overpowering. Whenever Narumi laughed her entire body would quake, shaking Joji slightly, knocking him back and forth a little, he didn’t mind though, it just made the comedic moments a little more exhilarating. Joji was enjoying the film, feeling comfortable sitting there with Narumi. There was a little twinge of nervousness however, he still didn't know how their relationship would be, or if she wanted to get... physical tonight. He didn't let that get the better of him however; he knew things would come together, in time.

 

Narumi giggled slightly as she looked at Joji with a glint in her eye. In the film, a young woman was exploring an abandon camping ground when the monster jumped up from under a bed and viciously attacked her. The shot of the monster emerging punctuated with a sharp violin screech, a cheap jump scare that Joji couldn't help but be caught off guard by, the tiny boy involuntarily jumping and tickling Narumi. "Oh, is this movie too scary for you?" she teased as she drew out her words, knowing how young men acted when their bravery was insulted.

 

"N-no! It was just a stupid jump scare." He tried to defend himself, not wanting to look like a coward in front of the older woman, knowing that she was likely just trying to elicit a reaction from him. 

 

"Oh no, I can tell you’re scared. I think you better stop watching." she winked at him, telling him to go along with it. With a smile she pinched the young man from his perch, bringing him into the grey folds of her sweater through the side. The smell of a warm sweater and flowery lotion in his nose, Joji could tell where this was going, his body reacting accordingly; it seemed she did want to get physical tonight. She pulled back the elastic of her white panties, depositing him onto the tuft of curly black hair she had down there. She allowed the band to snap back, keeping Joji tight against her hair, the young boy lying down on this stomach. She was reclining fairly far back, so he was only at a slight angle against her skin, nothing that would cause him to fall if she wasn’t wearing any undergarments. "I'll tell you when the scary parts are over." she chuckled to herself as she teased and felt him squirm. Joji decided this was the best invitation he would receive to start playing around, so he might as well. Only the faintest light could squeeze in through both the sweater and panties, but it was just enough for him to be able to see. He crawled through the brambles of her bush to the elasctic band that kept the fabric covering her. He unbuttoned his shirt, unbelted his pants and unlaced his shoes, now completely naked. It took a little strength and determination, but he managed to lift up the band of her panties and push out his discarded clothes before turning around and crawling the opposite direction. Narumi needed to pretend to not be distracted by the tickling on her crotch, the feeling of the tiny boy inside her panties making her want to burst out laughing. When she felt his minuscule attire land on her lower stomach she quickly picked up the miscellaneous clothing pieces and deposited them on the armrest, glad that Joji was getting into it. Crawling towards the ledge that led to her womanhood made Joji feel like he was in army training, navigating g on his stomach through a thick bush and against the slight pressure of the omnipresent white fabric. Narumi liked to tease him, so he gathered she deserved to be teased herself. When he finally reached the ledge he reached with a teasing arm down, rubbing it close to her clitoris, a part of her anatomy he had previous experience with. Narumi was trying to keep it together, she didn't want it to be too easy for him, he needed to earn it. She tried her hardest to focus on the movie, apparently a lot less entertaining with no one to laugh along with. Joji decided he needed to go further, so he crawled over the angled precipice completely, the elasticity of the panties keeping him firmly locked onto her vulva. Narumi clenched her fingers and toes, he was a cheeky sort. Joji, with the help of the fabric prison, began to shimmy along the surface, towards the bottom. Narumi began to exude a certain 'feminine' sent down there, he noticed as he shimmied along the entire length of her ever moistening womanhood. Narumi had given up all pretences of not being affected and was softly moaning, digging her fingernails into the armrest of her sofa. Joji had reached as far down as he would go, her thighs becoming thicker and tighter as they became her plump rear. He braced himself for a tiring climb upwards when Narumi hooked her thumbs into her waistband and pulled down.

 

Joji was exposed to the bright room, the flashing of the unwatched TV screen the primary source of light. Narumi pinched Joji from his pantie hammock and brought the already tired and panting boy up to her face, a feigned anger gleaming in her eyes, between her slightly dishevelled hair. Her pretend anger faded into a gentle smile. "Come here you." she said, supported Joji on her palm as she edged him into her mouth, the majority of his body resting on her plush lower lip as his legs dangled over the edge. As carefully as she possibly could she brought her ivory white teeth down and began to nibble on his leg, knowing that a small miscalculation on her part could lead to an involuntary amputation. She slipped the boy further in; just so only his head and shoulders weren’t enveloped by her luscious lips. Slowly, she sucked on the boy, legs kicking slightly inside her warm and humid maw. She noticed he tasted faintly of popcorn, no doubt from the single kernel he was devouring beforehand. She quickly undressed while he was distracted, bringing the collar of the virgin-killer over her head and sliding out. Soon she was buck naked and sitting on the couch, Joji still squirming on her lips. She decided it was time to move on, pulling him out gently by her pinching fingers. Joji tried his hardest to resist her tongue and lips teasing his crotch and lower body, it felt as if his entire body was being fellated. Finally he popped out before he could burst, panting as he tried his best to hold back, he was at his limit. His stomach dropped as he felt himself falling, only for a second before he landed with a smack on her breast. Narumi was beginning to continue what he had started in her panties, and was slowly sliding her fingers back and forth inside of her. Joji lay on his back atop her soft fleshy mountain, not sure what she was planning. He felt himself shift upwards as she lifted her breast towards her face; extending a red tongue and running it along her supple flesh, Joji caught in between. He was pressed gingerly by her tongue, compressing him between a soft pillowy mountain and a studded and slick muscle, Narumi's seemingly infinite slightly popcorn tinged breath washing over him. He couldn't handle it anymore, bursting onto her tongue. 

 

Narumi shifted on the sofa, lying with her back to the armrest. Joji was still panting in the shifting light of the TV, still ready to do what he must to please her, eerily like last time. She pursed her lips and blew a soft breath onto the young saliva coated tiny, knowing that he would be shocked into action by the cooling breath. Indeed he was, clenching himself with a start as he desperately scraped the freezing viscous fluid from his body. Narumi giggled, cocking an eyebrow before asking a question. "You ready to finish me off?” Joji frantically nodded in agreement, causing her to smile. She positioned Joji towards the tip of her middle and index finger, carefully bringing her dexterous fingers to the lower part of her body. She brought her feet up to rest on the couch, her knees forming a pyramid. As gentle as possible, she pushed Joji into the supple and smooth surface of her rear, moving him around softly. Joji planted kisses onto the surface, even licking and biting it, something that she enjoyed doing, and receiving, a fair bit. This was yet more teasing however, and she quickly brought him over to her slick womanhood. Very gently she moved him up and down, not unlike what he was doing before on his own. She used her better judgement and decided that he was still too inexperienced to be totally inserted into her; this was only his second time after all. Instead she allowed her other hand in, Joji remaining on the exterior to help her out. She moved the exhausted but willing tiny around, her clitoris and her lips receiving the most attention. Joji incessantly planted kiss upon kiss on her sensitive regions, he was enjoying this almost as much as she was. Finally her moaning and laboured breathing reached their climax, fluid beginning to excrete in a greater volume. She made sure Joji was out of harm’s way when this happened, although someone as cheeky as him might have liked being closer. She dropped the boy onto her slightly sweaty stomach, her expanding lungs bouncing him up and down "Are you sure this is only your second time?" she panted out; boosting the tiny's confidence somewhat. They both smiled smugly to themselves, still feeling the after effects of their orgasms. 

 

---

 

The exhausted naked couple watched the rest of the movie in mostly silence, only breaking to laugh and cajole at the dreadful flick. Finally the movie was ending, the monster had been vanquished, the government crating its body off to area 51 or wherever. The male and female lead of the film were left standing in the ruins, exchanging clichéd lines about loving each other. With noodle-like legs Joji stood up, his feet sinking into her soft stomach. He marched towards her face, so far on the horizon. Narumi felt the tickling of his movements, deciding not to interfere after he was taking charge for a change. He marched between the valley of her breasts and onto the especially soft skin of her throat, with a little assistance from a giant finger he scrambled up her chin and onto her face. He approached the enormous plush lips and planted the largest, most drawn out kiss he could possibly mustered, the room darkening as the screen read "The End". Narumi struggled to not laugh at the tickling sensation, a smile stretching at her lip corners. She didn't want to ruin the moment; this was for both of them. Joji collapsed as the credits rolled, he probably didn't need to walk all that way, but he wanted to. "The movie could have been better." she said.

 

"Definitely." he replied, placing his hands behind his head as he lay on her giant face, next to her deep red lips. “It wasn’t scary at all.”

“Sure it wasn’t sweety.” Narumi giggled, shaking him slightly after being so close to her mouth. He was too tired to be annoyed at her condescension. She reached behind her ear and felt the bouquet of flowers that he had gifted to her. They were slightly wilted from her sweat, and deformed from the action, but they still felt like tiny roses. He was very thoughtful indeed.

 

---

 

"Are you snug down there?" she asked Joji, the young tiny nestling himself into his traditional spot between her rear and thigh. The spot provided a maximum of warmth, comfort and security, so it was the perfect place for him. She giggled at how it must have looked, the woman apparently talking to her own backside. Joji shouted something muffled up to her, assuming it was a yes, she let herself go limp, laying on her stomach comfortably. They made an odd couple, a tiny teenager and mature giant, but they seemed to go together so well. She gripped the couch cushion tightly, ready to drop off to sleep any moment now. She could feel Joji, slightly squirming and wriggling, reminding her that he was there. In no time at all they were fast asleep.

Part 3 by NSFW_alt1234

Narumi forced a smile on her face, the normally crescent shaped facial expression coming out broken and crooked. She tried to pay attention to the younger woman enthusiastically going on about the features of the electronic device, but Narumi simply could not focus on her droning. She felt a small drop of sweat condense on her forehead and begin to slither down her face, cheeks becoming flusher and flushed by the minute. "Are you okay ma'am?" the sales assistant asked, Narumi taken by surprise and slightly embarrassed that she was struggling so hard to keep herself together. 

"Oh, yes, yes. Please... continue." the sales assistant was about to resume her showcase when she was interrupted. "Actually, could you tell me where the bathroom is?"

"Oh, the bathroom is just down that direction." she pointed down the hallway of the mall. "Will you be long?".

"N-no, I'll be just a few minutes please wait..." she was already leaving the store when she finished her sentence, quickly plodding along while contorting her face into a smile for passersby. She felt so devilish when she concocted the plan of dropping Joji into her bra before she went shopping, but apparently he just couldn't contain himself. Even now as she walked along, body swaying, she felt the tiny young man planting kisses on her erect nipple, gripping onto the fleshy node almost as big as him. He would get a scolding as soon as he was out, honestly, the nerve of that boy. As soon as she was in the ladies' room she sat down and locked the cubicle, luckily alone in the tiled sterile room so she had time to talk. She reached into her bra, her probing fingers latching onto the frenzied Joji as he was still diligently stimulating her teat. She held him before her dark blue eyes, face flushed and hair dishevelled. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" her voice in enraged whisper. "Do you know how embarrassing getting caught would be? For both of us? Keeping you in my bra already probably violates health and safety or something."

"I-I'm sorry! I couldn't contain myself! its your fault for teasing me anyway. I didn't ask for you to keep me in your bra, you just dropped me in!"

Narumi sighed, he had a point, she brought this on herself. "Look, your clothes are all sweaty, you can't stay like this." she transferred him onto her soft palm and began to undress him gingerly, the delicate operation impossible without him helping out. Soon he was completely naked, his clothes placed in her pocket. Narumi bit her lower lip as she inspected his stark body, he had put her in a bit of tizzy from his squirming... did she dare? Right here? Oh god what were they doing.

Joji was having similar thoughts, he could tell by the look on her face that she was in the mood, but right here? That was risky.

"Oh god... We're both thinking it, right?" she asked, Joji responding with a nod. She breathed in through her nose as she closed her eyes, the torrent of air being vacuumed up her nostrils. "Okay, fine, but really quick, and we need to be quiet, very quiet."

Joji was already hard from being in her bra, and she was already worked up from the same thing, so there was no need for foreplay. She brought Joji down, into the folds of her dress, the blue fabric casting the cavernous space in slight shadow. She shifted her moist panties to the side, exposing her womanhood to the cold air of the restroom. This needed to be quick, the poor sales girl probably still waiting, clueless she had a tiny boy pressed to her vulva. She slid him around, the boy kissing and licking and wriggling while sandwiched between her firm finger tips and nether regions, the fingers of her other hand slid inside, working back and forth. "Mmmmf." she tried to muffle her moans, something Joji with his much weaker voice didn't have to do. Narumi knew she needed to hurry along, directing the tiny onto her clitoris, rubbing him herself to make it go even faster. She broke out into a sweat, her dress was going to be drenched. What on Earth would the sale girl think? Their collective hearts dropped when they heard the door of restroom swing open, the couple freezing. Narumi took a deep breath, holding it tight, this was bad, she thought, not wanting to face the embarrassment. The new comer to the room took her position in the cubicle, sitting down wordlessly. Narumi's heart dropped even further when she felt Joji continue his kissing on her clitoris. What the fuck was he doing? Is he being serious? She was screaming mentally as she felt him stimulate her. He was in BIG trouble when they were home. She felt like she was choking, breathing through her nose with warm air in her cheeks to avoid any involuntary sounds. She couldn't, contain it any longer "hhnn" was all that came out, but it still sounded very incriminating.

"Are you okay in there?" asked the mystery woman.

"I'm fine!" she wasn't "Don't... hn... mind me." her words were laboured and creaky, no doubt the other woman suspicious of her actions. The sound a running tap outside the cubicle told them that she was leaving, Narumi thankful for this. As soon as the door swung shut she forced her fingers back inside and thrusted as hard as she could, the minutes of lost pleasure catching back up to her as she felt her orgasm. She couldn't contain herself and she allowed a slow, deep moan to escape her lips. Joji also released at this moment, he had become very good at holding back during his time with the older woman, and he thought this time was best as ever to let loose.

Narumi looked like she went through a tropical storm: face flushed, dress drenched, tired, dishevelled, everything. She brought Joji up to her face, air as humid as the imaginary storm she had gone through washing over him as she panted. "You.... you... ugh." was all she said, Joji feeling a little more apologetic after he was drained of his sexual energy. 

"S-sorry... I shouldn't have done that."

Narumi rolled her eyes, what was done was done. "Whatever, let's get cleaned up." using toilet paper they cleaned themselves as best as possible, almost clogging the toilet with the soiled white squared. "Now, behave in there, okay?" Joji nodded in agreement, he would be good. She dropped him back into her bra, the boy making his way around the soft fleshy enclosure, positioning himself just below the nipple where it was most comfortable. Narumi made her way back to the store, the sales girl still standing where she left her, almost half an hour later. "Sorry, I had... an emergency. Please continue."

The girl gave her suspicious glance, this woman leaving to the bathroom and returning looking like she had run a marathon, any way she continued to show off the electronic device. Narumi was listening attentively until she felt the soft snoring emanating from her bra. The nerve of that boy, honestly. The only reason she came out here is because he wanted an adaptor to be able to use his tiny gadgets on her big screen and play his stupid games or whatever, and not only does he grope her all afternoon, but then almost humiliate her in the restroom and now falls asleep! What happened to the old Joji that she found literally on the side of the road like a lost puppy? Sometimes she needed to remind herself that this was the same shy young man she picked up. She sighed, she knew this was good for him to get some self-confidence and take charge a little, and he was still his adorable self when he wanted to be. She directed her attention back to the sales woman, her half-listened to pitch convincing enough. Narumi purchased the device and quickly drove back home, maybe buying some fast food for dinner.

---

"Was that good, honey?" she asked to Joji, just now finishing the final bite of his giant fry while sitting on the coffee table. His meal just a tiny fragment ripped off of her much more impressive meal.

"It was a little greasy... and the salt was... big. But it was okay." Joji had become accustomed to eating torn off fragments of Narumi's food by now, it actually felt weird to eat from a normal dinner plate. The slightly tired teen was looking forward to tonight, after a day of shopping around the mall all Narumi wanted to do was cuddle, maybe they would leave on the TV, but mostly just cuddling. Narumi began to undress, liking to go naked while cuddling, the skin on skin contact her favourite part. This was both good and bad for Joji, good because he liked the contact just as much as her, bad because it was impossible to now get at least a little excited being hugged by a giant naked woman. When she was derobed she took Joji and lay on the couch, flicking on the TV and turning it down low. She tucked him just above her cleavage, below her soft throat and lay a gentle hand on top of him, cautious that they were both comfortable. They both sighed, the filling of Narumi's lungs lifting him up for a few seconds, before allowing him back down in a rhythmic motion. The events of earlier today were already fading in her mind, but she was still less than happy about it, deciding that she needed an explanation.

"What got into you today at the mall?"

"Oh..." Joji blushed, he was actually ashamed of what he did. "I'm really sorry, I should contain myself better. There was just something incredible about the risk of getting caught, or something." he was being honest, the risk of getting caught was a major turn on, but it didn't excuse his actions at all.

"Well, just don't do it again, okay?" she was careful to be gentle with her tone, not wanting to sound like she was nagging or anything, she just didn't want to risk being caught. "Even if it was a little hot."

As if a switch was flipped a downpour began to crash outside the apartment, the ambient sound perfect for the occasion. "This is just like the night we met... wow, it seems so long ago." said Narumi "It's almost romantic."

"Yeah, it's only been, what, a few months?" Joji was actually amazed that it had gone past so quickly, yet so fast. He still hadn't told anyone about their Veronan love, scared of what his colleagues, parents among them, would think. "Have you told anyone about... me, Narumi?"

She giggled, "Just the girls at work, and a few friends." she answered honestly, she had a lot less to hide in this relationship, her more mature friends probably much more welcome to the idea than his.

"W-what did they think?" he was curious as to if a bunch of middle aged office workers would approve of her relationship.

"At first they were confused, they would say stuff like 'a tiny guy? How would that work' or 'why a tiny guy? Can he even do anything' blah blah blah."

Joji giggled a little at her impression of her work colleagues, from what Narumi had gossiped he knew only a little about them. "W-what did you say?"

Narumi smiled "Well I told them there's a bunch of places a guy that size can fit." she fingered at Joji slightly, stroking his body like he was a piece of fine treasure. "Some of them said they even want to 'give you a try'" she smirked "Don't get any ideas, though sweety, you're mine." Joji was fine with that, one giant older woman was enough to handle. "Have you told anyone?"

"No..." he really hadn't. He didn't like to admit it, but he was terrified of anyone finding out, and he didn't really know why. "Well, actually I told some of the guys at school I had a 'girlfriend' but none of them believed me. Fair enough I guess, I probably wouldn't believe if anyone else said that with no proof."
"I guess you didn't mention your girlfriend's, uh, stature."

"No, I didn't. I don't know what they would think, I'm guessing a lot of 'small dick' jokes at least. But then again I could always make the 'big boobs' retort." Narumi giggled at Joji, sometimes she needed to remind herself of the age difference between them. He was still basically a kid, even if he could be mature for his age. "I graduate soon so I don't really need to worry about it much."

Narumi realised she wouldn't be there for his graduation, which was a shame. She wanted him to do the best he could in life, he was definitely smart enough. "What about your parents, or your brother and sister? What would they think?"

"I don't know really, I can't imagine my parents being too crazy about the idea... As far as they're concerned you're Naruhito, a new friend at school." he swallowed, trying to put himself in his parents' position, how they would actually feel, and where their minds would wander... "And I have no clue how my sister or brother would feel. They're both still pretty young." Narumi wished she could meet his family, even if it would be incredibly awkward. Joji was so nice that his family have to had done something right. 
The two sat in silence for awhile, enjoying the feeling of each other and the sound of the ongoing storm. Sometimes Joji felt this cuddling was unfair on Narumi, that he was surrounded by her soft skin while the best she had was to feel him in her hands. At least she seemed to like it, he reasoned, but he still wished maybe he could do more for her. His mind drifted back to his schoolmates, the typical high school kids; talking about any girls they liked and what they would do to them, teasing kids they suspected of being virgins, even if they were themselves, typical stupid things. "Narumi... would you say that I'm still... a virgin?"

"Oh, honey, why would you think that? How could you call what we've done, what we were doing today, anything short of, well, sex?" Narumi was curious as to where he was going with this, maybe spurred on by some bully at school.

"I was just thinking that I've never actually... been inside you. Like 'normal' sex, I guess."

Narumi gripped Joji tighter, pressing him slightly into the doughy skin of her chest, trying to comfort him as best she could. She hummed to herself in thought, trying to form a solution. "I... I've always thought about... putting you in there. I've just been cautious because it could be dangerous." Joji nodded along with what she was saying, he understood, there were some things about being in such a strange relationship that he had to accept. "If you really want, we could... try. Only if you think you're ready for it."

Joji felt nervous, he understood the risk it would be, and even if it was worth it. Still, it seemed like something that he had to do. "Are... are you feeling up to it? After today in the bathroom and everything?" Joji was as virile as any teenager, so he didn't need to worry about being 'up to it' like she might.

"This is for you, don't worry about it." she reassured.

Tonight reminded him eerily of the night they met: naked on the couch, the pouring rain outside, and his heart pounding in both excitement and trepidation. Well, he knew how it was last time. "O-okay... I'll try it."

"I'll be gentle, I promise." Narumi snatched him up from his little nest above her breasts. The pulsing of his heart perceptible through her finger tips, it was actually cute in a way, this was the Joji that she found on the side of the road. She brought him down to between her legs, pulling back her labia with her other hand. Joji was already hard from the thought of finally being inside her completely, and the sight of her womanhood only escalated that. "Okay Joji, brace yourself. If you start struggling I will get you out immediately. Tell me when ready."

Joji took a deep breath, the thought of being inside paradoxically terrifying and arousing. "Okay!" he shouted up, registering to Narumi as an affirmative muffle. She brought him close and tilted her hand, the young man sliding in. The smell of her femininity was unbelievably strong, her particular scent well known to the teen. The atmosphere was warm and humid, more than simply outside, no doubt she was at least a little excited. Narumi moved her hand away, allowing her labia to close, encasing Joji inside, between her muscular walls. The pressure was tolerable enough, the walls warm, slick and rubbery. The tiny spelunker was filled with lust as all his senses went off the charts: heat, smell, hearing, taste, feeling, perhaps not seeing in the pitch black, but everything else more than making up for it. He was lost, so he decided to do what he always did in a situation like this: kissing, licking and rubbing. He even grinded his member along the walls, but that was more for him. Deep moans coming from inside the cavern told Joji that he was having some effect, so he continued. Narumi was thoroughly tickled by his movements, perhaps not enough to finish her off on his own, but still enough. Joji was enjoying himself thoroughly, the feeling of being entirely inside a vagina not one he thought he would experience before he met this beautiful woman. Narumi continued to clench her fingers and toes as he continued, fighting off the urge to grope her erogenous zones., with a bit of practice he might actually be able to finish her off.

"Are you good?" she asked, trying to reassure herself, a tickle on the inside of her vaginal wall hopefully meaning a yes. Narumi was careful not to buck her hips or any similar violent movements, opting to stay perfectly still, for him. It was so tight and warm inside her, Joji continued to grind along the wall, her heart beat audible through the walls. He nibbled at the surface a little, not sure if it would even register to Narumi, but certainly registering to him. He didn't know how long it was, but he reached climax, digging his hands into the wall and moaning, allowing his seed to fall onto the floor of the cave. Tiny and giant genetic information was incompatible, so he didn't need to worry about accidentally impregnating the giant woman, which was assuredly a plus. Narumi fished the boy out from inside of her, his body absolutely sopping wet. The way he was soiled and a little disoriented was cute to Narumi, in the way that almost everything he did she found cute to some degree. "How was finally 'losing your virginity' honey?" she smiled down at him, Joji beginning to scrape the stickiness of him.

"It was... amazing, but a little scary."

Narumi kissed him, not minding the taste of her on her lips. "That's fine, how about we get you clean." she strained slightly as she retrieved a tissue from the table while remaining in her reclining position. She polished the soiled spelunker with a few dabs of the tissue, Joji laying there while getting cleaned. "There we go. How about we resume our little cuddle session?" 

"That sounds great." he replied, his smile so big even she could see it clearly. She laid the boy on her stomach this time, slightly pudgy and soft. She wrapped her arms around her torso, the young boy tucked under her forearms incredibly gingerly, he honestly didn't know how she did it, being so big yet so delicate. They lay there, silently as they listened to rain and watched the whispering TV.

After some time Joji squirmed slightly in her silky grip, indicating his desire to move to the woman. "What's wrong dear?" she asked as she moved her arms. Wordlessly Joji rolled onto his stomach, his belly warmed from her body heat. He spread his arms as wide as they could go, allowing his face to sink into her soft skin; it looked as if he was trying to wrap his arms around her. Narumi couldn't help but silently gush over his adorableness, he could be so cheeky and lewd and still do things like this. She put her arms back into their rightful place: wrapped around him. She gave a final, self satisfied sigh, this was the life. 

Part 4 by NSFW_alt1234

Joji sat in the colossal cupped hand of Narumi, the boy kept at waist height as her upturned fingers shielded him from the chilling breeze. It seemed like this was a totally different world, the outside. Here was quiet, slightly chilly, still, and grey, while inside would be loud, warm, energetic and colourful. "Okay, Joji, are you prepared for... my friends?" Narumi asked. They both knew that the meeting would happen eventually, and an office party seemed as best a time as ever.

"Y-yes." Joji gulped as he timidly squeaked the affirmative, doing little to put Narumi at ease.

She hesitated for a moment, nervous of finally crossing into this new, intoxicating realm; a room filled with Narumi's workmates and colleagues. With a breath held deep in her lungs she finally pushed open the door and entered into the world of the office party.

The room was thick with the smell of alcohol and shuddered with the sound of music, Narumi giving a nervous glance down to Joji, hoping that the music was not overly head-thumping to his sensitive ears. Joji gave a half-hearted thumbs up to reassure her, even if he was quite distraught at the loud racket. They stood bewildered as they perused the fellow party-goers, mingling and chatting in the dim light. They simply did not know where to begin.

"Narumi! How are you doing?" came a high-pitched voice from behind, a similarly aged blonde haired woman had crept up on the couple still standing awkwardly near the entrance of the rented hotel space. This surprise new-comer wrapped her arms around the darker haired woman, not even noticing her boyfriend tucked away in her the wrinkles of her palms.

"Oh, Akari, I-I'm good, how are you?" Narumi replied, trying to wrap the arm not currently gripping a tiny person around her friend.

"I'm fantastic!" she replied exuberantly, she was clearly getting into the party spirit. Akari's eyes tracked downwards, onto her friend's palm "Oh my, this must be Joji! How are you doing, sweety?" she chirped as she squatted down, her giant face filling the field of view of the teenager, forcing him to acknowledge her.

"I-I'm good, thank you, ma'am." Joji said as he desperately fought the urge to back away from this complete stranger's gaze.

Akari's eyes shot up to her friend; Narumi nervously smiling down as her energetic workmate invaded Joji's personal space. "The girls are going to want to meet him, come on!" she said as she took Narumi by her arm and pulled her over to the cohort of middle-aged office workers hovering by the refreshments table.

"Narumi!" they collectively cheered at the arrival of their missing friend, the group finally complete.

"Hello, girls." she forced a smile, unsure of how they would act around her 'plus one'. Joji was adequately nervous for both of them however, the colossal bodies, draped in elegant dresses towering high above him somewhat intimidating, even after spending more time around the larger race. Narumi had warned him that bored women this age would react around any young man, and being the size he was they could get away with it. "I think you've all heard about Joji..." she said carefully as she raised him up to be closer to their faces, all eyes now trained on him. Joji couldn't help but let his composure falter as the dozen or so eyes pierced him. "Joji, this is Akari, Hisako, Rina, Eriko, Natsue, and Shiina." Narumi said as if reading from a list, the names instantly dropping from his stressed mind. The women were all holding various glasses of alcohol, and were visibly tipsy, the couple silently praying that their inebriation didn't cause them to do anything stupid.

"Well aren't you just adorable." a dark haired one was the first to speak, cooing down to the diminutive teen in a tone better suited to children or animals than an adult.

"Narumi has told us so much about you, cutey-pie. She makes you sound like you're the cutest thing." said another woman, her hair a dark auburn red.

Joji couldn't help but cast his eyes down and scratch the back of his neck after being stared at by so many eyes and coyly smiling mouths; he was never good at public appearances. His innocuous motions triggering a round of giggles and 'awwws' that did nothing to alleviate his social anxiety and stage fright.

Akari leaned in, close to Narumi's ear "Can I hold him?" she asked.

"Ask him yourself..." she replied, her friend's dismissal of Joji exactly what she had feared, putting her further on edge.

"Well o-kay." she said as she rolled her eyes and squatted to be eye level with the smaller person. "Sweety, do you mind if I hold you?" she said in her sickliest-sweet tone, extending her hand adjacent to her friend's, inviting him to step on.

"O-okay..." he replied, kicking himself for being so shy and obedient, even after this woman was so rude. He stepped onto her palm, not as soft and slightly bonier than the pair he was familiar with. She brought Joji up to her face to inspect him closer, the other girls, Narumi included, gawking on as she interrogated him with her eyes. Joji prayed that his nervous sweating wasn't perceptible to this woman.

"I can see why Narumi picked you... you're quite a lovely one." she giggled along with her friends, Narumi blushing slightly. "Narumi was tell-"

Akari was interrupted as a woman emerged from the crowd, a secretary of their employer. "Narumi! You're here, the director wants to have a quick chat with you."

"R-right now? Do I have to?"

"Yes, right now. Come on!" the woman not waiting for a response before taking her by the arm and pulling her into the throng. Narumi managed to give one final concerned look to Joji before she was engulfed completely.

The office girls towered over Joji like judgmental gods, boxing him in between their cock-tail dresses as if purposely trying to deter any escape, not that he could at this altitude anyway. He had a sense of fear that went beyond simple social anxiety, that these women were actually malevolent, and the one thing protecting him from them, Narumi, was now gone. Their lipstick smiles were hard to read, if they were adoring him like a small pet or maliciously lording over him, he couldn't tell.

"Well, after being so rudely interrupted. Narumi has told us so much about you, you seem like quite the charmer." Akari paused her sentence to giggle, Joji still uncomfortably standing on her palm, trying to utilise some zen technique he read about or something. "Some of us girls were wondering what it would be like to... 'get' with a tiny guy. It seems like the kind of thing you need to try at least once." Joji wasn't sure where this was going, his mind instantly jumping to the extreme... "So, do you have any cute friends?" she asked, the women burst out laughing, Joji not sure if the question was serious or not.

Joji turned a rather dangerous looking shade of red. "Awww, look, we've made him all embarrassed." cooed a brown haired woman, the one Joji vaguely remembered being Shiina. With the hand not currently wrapped around the stem of a cocktail glass she snatched Joji from her friend's palm.

"Hey!" exclaimed Akari, shocked at her friend's quick movement.

"You can't keep him all to yourself! I just want to get a closer look." Shiina hissed, Joji's head swimming after being passed around like a little toy. This new brunette inspected him as he lay disoriented in her palm, his flushed skin beginning to fade a little. Shiina's eyes were particularly judgemental to him, deep and brown they scoured every inch of his body, the sight keeping the air in his lungs as he held his breath. "Why are you so nervous, honey? Any guy your age would love to be hit on by a bunch of... experienced women." she purred out these words slowly, although to Joji it seemed more like a growl. "The one woman kinda guy, I guess?"

"Yes... Y-Yes! One woman is enough for me." he barked out, partially true. He definitely wasn't the kind to cheat, but he was less concerned about that and more concerned about anything these women had planned for him. He felt they wouldn't be content for just words teasing him much longer.

"Oh... Its all just fun and games, honey." she smiled "For example, Narumi doesn't need to know anything about... this!" Joji stomach dropped as the enormous hand he was currently on angled enormously fast, sending him sliding towards her fingers. He struggled in vain against the slope, quickly falling off the fingertips and entering free-fall, the terrifying events lasting less than a second. With a soft bounce he landed against the yielding flesh of Shiina's appreciable bust, the trampoline like surface sending him careening towards the chasm of her cleavage. When the bouncing stopped he was gripping tightly to her skin, the ground curving downwards into the dark folds of her sequined dress, the pounding of his heart was so strong he thought it would throw him off balance and into the slightly humid crevasse. If it wasn't the beating of his own heart it was the raucous laughter of the colossal cougars that would knock him down, their unintelligible merriment inspiring intense humiliation and even anger within the mountain climber.

"Oh Shiina, what would your husband think?" said one of the giants between fits of laughter.

"He doesn't need to know about this either." she said with a laugh that sent her breasts jiggling violently, Joji trying desperately to gain ground in a losing battle.

Like he was a prize toy from a claw machine a pinching hand descended from above, the red varnished nails gripping his shoulders and pulling him from the humid skin. He was thankful that the humiliation was over, only to be reminded that this was likely an equally evil woman. "You are so immature, Shiiny, honestly. You'd think you've never seen a young man before." the new woman that squeezed Joji with her talons giggled. This new red-haired woman brought Joji to her face, her red-lipstick lips curled into a smile. "You're 18, right?"

"Y-yes, I am." he said hastily, hoping this woman didn't have anything else planned.

"So, do you drink?"

"Well... not much." he felt a twinge of panic in his stomach, she did have something planned.

"How about a drink then!" she enthusiastically chirped as she positioned him over the glass of cold bourbon she held with her other hand. He kicked his legs around as he was manhandled by the intoxicated woman, she clearly had no experience with smaller people, her handling overly rough. With little ceremony she released her fingers, sending Joji careening into the liquid.

Joji landed with a harsh splash. The glass was filled with ice cubes to keep the liquid cool, and he so happened to land on a partially submerged one, the drink coming up to his waist. The splash instantly stained his white shirt a reddish brown, ruining his pants as well. He heard the raucous laughter of the monstrous cackle from inside his glass prison and he could do nothing but look up as they heckled from the outside. Joji shivered, the beverage and ice he sat on chilled the atmosphere around him, each breath he exhaled exuding a misty cloud, and each breath he inhaled laced with the scent and fumes of strong alcohol. The alcohol was overpowering, burning the back of his throat and stinging his eyes, this was especially difficult being his first time with hard liquor. Within seconds he was freezing and drunk, too much to be actively angry, just shocked and confused that these women could be so cruel as he tried to not die. Joji suspected that alcohol was involved, not that that would be a valid excuse for these women. The red-head who's fingers were currently wrapped around his cylindrical prison rocked the drink, the slippery ice providing no friction for him to latch onto, allowing him to fall directly into the heady drink. He tread the fluid, trying to scramble back onto an ice cube as if it were a life raft. Where was Narumi when you need her? He wondered, thoroughly humiliated, freezing and becoming increasingly intoxicated. These women saw what was happening as a joke, not considering that the environment could be dangerous to him. He gritted his teeth as he stared up at the women, who were now chatting amongst themselves with only the occasional laugh at his expense.

Narumi had fought her way through the crowd back to her friend group, the women all laughing and chatting amongst themselves just as before. Narumi searched their hands, noticing that Joji wasn't being currently held by one of them. A deep feeling of dread formed in her stomach, a feeling similar to the feeling one has when they realise their wallet isn't in their pocket, only much worse. "Where's Joji?" Narumi asked desperately, eyes wild.

The women all turned to look at her, snickers on their mouths, Narumi becoming increasingly panicked. Her red-headed friend Natsue held up her glass of Bourbon, shaking it slightly. Narumi looked into the drink, and, suspended in the brown stuff she saw the tiny faint dark outline of her boyfriend. She shrieked, snatching the glass from her friend's hand and pouring it out onto her palm, not fazed by the freezing liquid or ice. Joji coughed on her palm, disoriented after coming down in the burning torrent. Desperately she exhaled onto the barely conscious tiny, praying her breath would be enough to warm him up. At this moment, the girls realised they may have overstepped a boundary; the sight of a panicked Narumi desperately trying to warm him with her breath conveying the message easily. Narumi quickly walked to the bathroom, just having enough time to turn and give her stunned friends a final, disapproving glare.

---

Joji sat at the edge of the wooden refreshments table, his shirt stained by various things and hair just beginning to dry. He nuzzled into the white fabric of a wad of tissues like a blanket as the last shivers of cold left his body. Narumi's much wider form leaned against the same table, keeping Joji by her side. They watched the booming dance floor, all colours and patterns of clothes writhing in tandem to the music, more entertaining than focusing on a single dancer, office workers not exactly the height of coordination. Narumi had wanted to dance tonight, but the choice of leaving Joji alone or risking him being around so many giant bodies was a difficult one, so she decided to stay here with him. The two chatted peacefully, drinking and enjoying food as the night went on and they went through song after song. It had been during a lull in the music when one of the previous 'girls' came up to the couple, wincing as she noticed Narumi's disapproving scowl. "Hello Narumi... and Joji" she squeaked out with an awkward wave. "I just want to say, on behalf of everyone, that we are truly sorry. We... we..."

"Okay Eriko, that's enough. How about you tell the 'girls' that you won't be seeing anymore of Joji, or me, until I can trust you to not act like total idiots around him, or at least without almost killing him." she barked, Joji could tell she was exceptionally mad, madder than he had ever seen her.

"Yes... o-of course. Goodbye." she said timidly, seeming less far intimidating to Joji now as she quickly scuttled back to her friend group, the women watching from a distance.

"Thanks... for sticking up for me."

"That's okay sweety, that's something I have to do. I should never have left you alone with those... idiots." Narumi shuffled closer to Joji, allowing him to lay against the soft fabric of her blue cocktail dress.

The night continued and the crowd was beginning to become thinner and thinner as people shuffled out, all the remaining inhabitants drunk and tired. It was time for the music to slow down to a methodical crawl; it was time for the slow dance. Narumi stood tall after leaning for so long and extended a giant hand to the sitting boy, seemingly almost falling asleep. "May I have this dance?"

Joji climbed onto her fingers, not sure what she had planned, but not daring to refuse. The giant woman walked onto the floor, between all the other couples waltzing in slow circles and leaning on each other. She brought her right hand, the one holding Joji, and pressed it ever so carefully to her left shoulder and allowed her head to droop lazily. Slowly she began to step in circles, her body moving back and forth while Joji spread his arms against the strap of her dress. Narumi knew how strange it looked; apparently dancing alone, but she didn't care, she wasn't dancing alone. The girls that remained looked at the couple and felt even worse, Narumi really cared about this tiny kid, and they had almost killed him. Slowly, her giant body rocked back and forth, the feeling not dissimilar to a cruise ship rocked by waves, back and forth, back and forth. It was warm on her shoulder, and the monotonous motions were peaceful. He needed to fight to stay awake, when they got home he wanted nothing more than to collapse and fall asleep... well maybe he did want more... The couple danced and danced in circles into the night.

---

With the deep thud of the apartment door swinging shut, they were finally free; free to relax, away from the vicious teasing and social embarrassment they had experienced. They made a B-line to the bedroom, Narumi kicking off her heels and pulling off her dress, collapsing onto the soft folds of her bed in nothing but a pair of white panties. Joji undressed as well, the stained suit that still reeked of sputum and bourbon discarded into a dust bin. Now that they were undressed Narumi dropped the exhausted tiny by her navel and took a lung-full of the cool bedroom air.

"That was some night." said Narumi as she began their conversation.

"Y-yeah..." was all he said.

Narumi snickered to herself as she ran a careful fingertip along his body. "You're still the same Joji I found on the side of the road, aren't you?"

Joji was overcome by a sense of serenity, his body able to relax and repair itself after a punishing day; but there was a small nagging at the back of his mind, something he had to address. It had been over a week since he had been able to spend time with Narumi, school and family obligations getting in the way of the special time they had together. Needless to say, Joji, as a virile teenager was 'bursting at the seams', and after what happened today with that monstrous brunette Shiina he needed to release. Joji had usually left it up to Narumi to initiate, her charisma and confidence made it easy for her, but he realised that it was his turn now. Joji flipped himself over, pushing up onto all-fours, hands sinking into the warm spongy skin of her midriff, the round face on the horizon like a setting sun, falling between the twin peaks of her breasts with deep blue eyes turned to investigate the movement on her stomach. Joji planted a kiss onto her skin, the faintest, barely perceptible tickle registering to the giant woman and causing her to crack an adoring smile. Slowly Joji began the crawl towards her chest, planting tiny kisses onto her pliant skin.

"In the mood are we? I would have thought you would be dead tired." Joji didn't respond to the words, not breaking stride from his trek across her personal landscape. "But I'm glad you made the first move tonight, honey." she said as she pet him gently, not even the prodding of her fingers distracting him from his journey.

After several long minutes he had reached the foot of the mountain range, her peachy mounds looming over him; casting him in a warm shadow. He clambered into the canyon, her alluring smile so close, like a reward for his travels, but the pillowy surface so inviting he almost wanted to just collapse and sleep, nestled so comfortably in this enchanting human sleeping bag. Finally he emerged and could now begin his ascent to the apex of her breast. The feeling of his hands and feet on her breast was a treat to Narumi, hardening her nipples more and intensifying the moistening of her womanhood. Before Joji could reach the apex, the slope he was ascending, and thus him, was shifted by an unseen hand, pushing him towards the face of the older woman. On his back he felt the soft warm pressing of her puckered lips, the pressure sandwiching him against the surface of her mammoth mammary. He flipped around, the smooth skin of Narumi's face filling the entire sky, her lips especially. Narumi came back for another kiss, the tiny remnants of lipstick painting a distorted picture of her lips on him and the surrounding flesh. Her pink tongue popped out from between her ruby-caked lips, running around to remove the final traces of lipstick before she finally got a taste of her favourite treat.

"Wait!" he called up, the giant woman pausing. "I-If you don't mind... tonight, could I go inside you... completely... without you holding back."

Narumi's smile dropped, he was feeling adventurous today, obviously. But it was still dangerous, especially if he didn't want her to hold back. "Are you sure? No holding back?"

The lewd tiny nodded rapidly in agreement, messing his hair partly. An idea clicked in Narumi's head, she would fulfil his request, but not before a bit more teasing from her. She took him in her hand, holding him tightly yet gently as she shifted around on the soft folds of her bed, flipping over and getting onto all-fours like Joji had done to crawl to her. She deposited the slightly confused tiny onto the blue-grey pillow, still warm from her head laying on it. Joji took in his surroundings, the wrinkled dunes of the bed stretching far out into the distance, the subtle waves of the sheet in complex patterns. The view of the colossal desert was not as impressive as the view of Narumi herself however, her colossal form dominating the sky of the bewildered Joji. It was amazing how she looked; her soft, curvy body filling the sky like an ominous thundercloud, her four limbs like mighty towers supporting the infinite weight of the woman, and bulbous breasts dangling unsupported from her womanly body, all combining to be a breath-taking sight. Joji was drawn to her monumental face, silken hair swaying and dark blue eyes looking at him lovingly, her mouth opening to take in a slow, warm breath. Joji was shocked by this unfamiliar view of the woman; he knew how big she was compared to him, but here he felt positively microscopic. Carefully Narumi stroked his lower body with a finger, as gently as she possibly could, slowly working her panties down her thighs with her free hand while he was distracted. Finally she leaned in, Joji's heart thumping from the incredible view and the anticipation of her next action, and brought her mouth so close to him as to allow him feel the warm air from her nostrils. In a quiet but still overpowering whisper she spoke. "So you want to go inside me?" Joji nodded furiously, feeling as though he was going to burst from the sight of her alone. She picked him up, Joji not moving as he was accelerated upwards, cool wind brushing against his exposed body. The devilish woman plopped him onto her left shoulder-blade, the surface flat as she remained on all-fours. "Then how about you get there yourself?".

Joji looked across the arid plain of her back, the soft angles from her arched posture and the ridge of the small of her back formed hills and valleys to this new landscape, begging to be traversed and explored. Far on the horizon her rear rose from the countryside like the Eastern sun, a beacon calling him, one which he didn't dare disobey. Narumi relished the feeling of his tiny steps on her smooth back, the sensation ticklish but also somewhat sensual, the thought of her own personal explorer traversing the slopes of her body both cute and exciting. Joji took this journey slow, just to soak it in the most, the sights and sounds of this environment unlike anywhere on Earth. The initial portion of the trip was easy, her arching back making the initial leg downhill, naturally the remainder would be uphill. As Joji crawled up the final slope the ground became softer and softer, telling him he had reached her soft posterior, the platform widening along with her feminine hips. He stood triumphantly on the crown of her left cheek, his feet sinking into the marshmallow surface, the ground exceptionally spongy and tantalising. Joji couldn't resist the lure of a break, his legs and feet begging for a short rest. He lay down on his back, spreading his arms and legs wide as he began to move them back and forth through the pliant meat; as if making a snow angel. If only his friends could see him now, how jealous they would be of him, he almost wished to take a photo just to prove that he did it.  Narumi felt this little tickling and couldn't help but giggle. "Don't you have a job to do, sweety?". Joji rose reluctantly in response to her words, his childlike playtime cut short. He edged closer to the cliff-face that led to her womanhood, mentally readying himself for the harrowing experience. Slowly he descended into the crack between her cheeks, just as the slope became sheerer and sheerer. He stood at the terminal point, her labia just peeking out from below. Narumi brought her hand down to this exceptionally sensitive area, already feeling a little worked up from his simple proximity. The soft wrinkles of her palm hovered below, inviting him to take the plunge down. Spending time with Narumi naturally eliminated any fear of heights he once had, but the fear of falling was still ever present. Joji took a deep breath, and allowed himself to slip off.

Narumi felt the boy land on her palm with a soft thud, the buttery folds absorbing the impact. With incredible delicacy she spread her labia with him still held, allowing the boy to step into her moist cavern. She inhaled sharply as she felt him enter, his body brushing against her lips slightly, sending waves of pleasure throughout her nether-region. He edged himself deeper into the dark cavern, the scent of the natural lubricant she produced growing thicker and thicker, and finally when he was in several inches deep, she allowed the lips to close, encasing him inside her in the ultimate show of intimacy. Very slowly Narumi lowered her body, mindful that she had a 'passenger' with her, she flipped herself over slowly, Joji needing to right himself as the cavern was turned upside-down, his fidgeting around inside her almost distracting her from the careful manoeuvre she was making. Now on her back Narumi spread her body to take up the maximum space on the bed, allowing maximum access to any points on her body that may require titillation. Narumi looked down towards the equator of her body, trying to picture him inside her right now. It was hard to visualise, even if she could still feel him... god she could feel him. He instantly got to work, learning from what he did last time: kissing, licking, grinding and squirming against the tight stretchy walls, slick with passion. Narumi had two free hands now and she knew what to do, running the appendages along her body for the extra stimulation. She took a hand full of her breast flesh and squeezed tight, intensifying the feeling of Joji diligently working to please her. The tiny's senses were as overwhelmed as last time; the muscular, soft walls that felt so smooth and delightful to touch, the scent of Narumi in his nose, unbelievably strong, the warmth that surrounded and hugged his entire body, and the strange sounds of workings of her body, heartbeat and breathing included. Narumi's hands travelled all around, she wished she had more than just two, trying to stimulate so many of her erogenous zones at once, squealing and moaning at each new place she fingered at. She was really heating up, breaking out into a passionate sweat... wasn't he tired in there? Would he die of heatstroke? No holding back he said... Joji felt his knees give out from fatigue, the sheer force of passionate frenzy keeping him going, he was probably contributing to half of the moisture in this cavern from his perspiration alone. Narumi couldn't take it anymore and brought her thumb down to her engorged clitoris, rubbing it as she slowly stroked her labia with the remaining fingers, cheekily slipping them inside occasionally, drenching Joji in an alien light from the outside world. Almost subconsciously Narumi began to wiggle her hips, causing an earthquake-like sensation to Joji, the shifting of him against the walls so quickly again sending more and more waves of the warm feeling around her body. Joji thought he might actually drown from the amount of feminine condensation that surrounded him, but he fought on, running his tongue along the sopping walls. Narumi's moaning became deeper, her breaths becoming even more laboured as she shook him around even more. "Joji... oh... Joji." she squealed, the moaning of his name was too much for him to bare, he exploded, the force sending him collapsing against the wall. But he had to continue, for her. He staggered to his feet, propped up by wall even as a veritable torrent ran down it. He pushed as hard as he could, using the entire force of his body all at once in a last ditch attempt. Narumi shuddered and squealed, toes curling, fingers digging into the sheet, her spasm shaking Joji fiercely. And then... she collapsed, wincing as she dug inside her to retrieve the hopefully still living tiny.

"How... are... you?" Narumi panted out, the boy soaked in numerous fluids and looking like he had come back from war.

Joji half-heartedly raised a thumb, the motion difficult, even as he felt an almost zen-like sense of sexual satisfaction course through his veins.

Narumi beamed at him, even though she knew he was too tired to do the same. "My oh my... you are getting good..."

---

"Where do you want to sleep, dear?" she asked, Joji didn't care, he could probably sleep on hot coals at the moment. Narumi nodded in understanding, an idea popping into her head. "I know where to keep you." Narumi lifted up her breast, exposing the underside where it usually rested. Gently she placed Joji onto the patch of sensitive skin and slowly allowed her breast to settle; enveloping him beneath her 'underboob', the dark little nook he found himself in like being hugged on all sides by pillows; warm, self-heated pillows at that. Joji didn't even have time to think about it, he was already asleep, nuzzling the all encompassing skin. The faintest sensation of his nap was perceptible to Narumi, she almost envied him, wondering what it was like to sleep under a giant breast. Something she would never know... she would have to ask him in the morning. She kissed the topside of her breast, as if it would transfer to him magically, and settled into bed, resting her head on her hands as she sighed deeply. He'd be sore in the morning... she'd have to look after him all day tomorrow. Oh well, let him have this moment.

Part 5 by NSFW_alt1234

'No New Messages' read the greyed-out text, adjacent to which was a small letter icon. Narumi sighed at these words, continuing her time-passing activity of tapping a smooth nail against the surface of her desk. A slow day at work was a soul crushing experience, the hours dragging on and on, reaching almost sensory-deprivation levels of boredom. If only she had someone to talk to, not one of her busy co-workers that were buzzing around, someone to just keep in her pocket and chat with at times like these. Narumi had an odd epiphany, she did know someone that fit that bill. It was school break this time of year, so Joji would be home alone right now knowing him. But did she dare? Bringing strangers into the office and goofing off was never a good thing to do, for either of them... but an entire day like this would probably drive her mad. Narumi pressed the sleek metallic button on the side of her phone, the thing coming to life. Thanks to modern technology Joji was only a message away.

On the opposite side of the city, Joji sat in a similar situation as his partner; the minutes dragging by as he stared blankly at his computer screen, half-reading some message board about his favourite online game. It was school break, his parents told him that he should be out with his friends or catching up on his homework, but he decided to spend his time with his other hobby: procrastination. A soft buzzing rung from his pants pocket, the teen responding by checking what the commotion was about. 

The top of his screen read 'Narumi', odd that she would contact him at this time. He looked down the display; inside an inoffensive grey box was a short message: 'I'm sooo bored at work. Can u come over asap?'. Joji furrowed his brow, slightly confused. His thumbs got to work authoring the reply. 'What do u mean come over? To ur office?' the message whizzed through the air to the bored woman anxiously waiting for a response. Narumi's screen was similar to Joji's except the name at the top read 'Jojid84;' the heart a small signature to express her love. 'YES! Im so bored. Pleeease? d84;' was her reply. Joji really didn't want to go, the trouble both of them could get in... But he stared at the little heart at the end of the message, this small sign of affection winning him over. 'Ill be over soon' he tapped out as he hastily put on pants and checked the time-tables of the maglevs.

---

The warm spring sun was obscured to Joji in the shade of a towering public bench, the construct designed for any passing giants in need of a rest. He waited for Narumi, the giant woman agreeing to meet him here, just outside of the office building. The building that he current stared at, the building that, even though not the biggest in the city, was mind-bogglingly large on a scale that only a tiny person that had lived in the city their whole life would be able to grasp; luckily Joji was one such tiny. After a few minutes of the boy nervously staring at any giant legs that stomped by, praying that one of those giants didn't need a rest and likely lead to an awkward encounter, he saw Narumi on the horizon. The giant woman wore a plain white button-up shirt with a black skirt, stockings, and heels; a simple office worker ensemble. She marched out to the bench, luckily not many people around to see her, especially gossiping workmates that questioned what she was doing out of the office. When she finally arrived she squatted down, thankfully the tiny boy was present. Dressed in a t-shirt and long pants he was somewhat more casual than the older giant. She placed her palm down, ready to receive the tiny, to which he enthusiastically scrambled on. "Joji! Thank you for coming. You won't believe how boring it was this morning, I just need someone to pass the time with."

"No problem. I couldn't just leave you bored, right?" he replied in his put-on suave tone, trying to act confident, even while looking around to see if anyone was watching them, betraying his trepidation.

"Now I'm not exactly allowed to bring you in, I don't think. But that shouldn't be a problem if we stay quiet, okay?" Joji nodded in response, understanding the precautions. Narumi smiled before slipping him into the breast pocket of her shirt, the bulge of her chest curving upwards, placing him not exactly perpendicular to the ground. "There we go, now you're always close to my heart." she smiled, Joji couldn't help but chuckle a little at this soppy statement, putting him at ease about being here. This wasn't Joji's first foray into the world of pocket transportation, the small sleeve being a convenient place to keep someone his size. He enjoyed the slight bobbing of her breasts and the silkiness of her shirt fabric as she walked, the tapping of heels drowned out by office buzz as soon as she entered the building. Narumi smiled at passers-by, her co-workers nodding or smiling back, not noticing the small outline on her breast pocket. Narumi made sure to check her pocket whenever she wasn't being watched, just offering a smile of reassurance or even a wink if she dared, Joji always present to return the smile and give a thumbs-up. After a harrowing ride in the elevator, the upward motion dizzying to the already high up tiny, Narumi stepped out onto her floor, grey box cubicles filling the whole thing like a maze. She was just about to enter into her own little office nook when she was intercepted by a co-worker.

"Hey, Narumi, could you run these down to the photocopier? I just need twenty copies or so." came the mysterious voice, their face obscured to Joji, even if the vague outline of their body could be just barely spied through the fibrous strands.

"Well, um... okay... I'll leave them on your desk." she said, not having any excuses that she could use to dodge the request.

"Thanks, you're a doll."

Narumi peered into her pocket, just seeing into the thin wavy aperture. She displayed a small put-on smile, trying to convey the message of 'be patient' to her pocket boy. Joji understood and decided to comply, reclining fully, the small triangular stitch at the base acting like a hammock for him, gently swaying with her steps. 

The electronic clunking of the photocopier played within the small room, Narumi's hand supporting her head as she sighed in boredom. She peered into her pocket, the relaxing tiny completely unfazed by the screeching noise. With a giggle Narumi prodded the outside of the pocket, just in an attempt to disturb him, the giant tip of her finger knocking him in his hammock. Joji was initially indifferent to the prodding, but it simply didn't stop, deciding to glare at the giant face hovering above him. Narumi just winked back, her tongue sliding from between her lips and sticking out at him cheekily. Joji rolled over back in his hammock, hiding his smiling face, he couldn't stay mad at her. Finally the pages were done, Narumi depositing them on her co-worker's desk and returning to her own cubicle, the small grey box decorated by only a calendar with a variety of kitten and puppy pictures accompanying each month and a landscape photograph of an idyllic countryside. With several slender fingers Joji was gripped, interrupted again from his relaxation and placed on the desk, Narumi's massive form blocking the view of him from any passing co-workers.

"We need to be really quiet, okay?" Narumi's voice a soft whisper, she could afford to be with Joji's sensitive ears. Joji just nodded in response, the woman patting his hair with a swirl-patterned fingertip. "So how have you be-" Narumi paused her question, her eyes shooting to her screen. '2 New Messages' read the now black text, the letter icon a dark blue. Joji watched as her eyes scanned over the messages she received. "Oh of course. Now I have work." she said unthinkingly loud, rolling her eyes in response. She exhaled from her nose as she looked down at Joji, annoyed at their time being cut short. "Can I leave you here honey?" her voice returned to a soft whisper.

"I... uhh... guess?"

"I'll be a few minutes, okay?" she said with an appreciative smile, raising from her office chair and quickly scurrying away.

Joji stood amid the detritus of the desk, the surface messy with the miscellaneous over-sized stationary. He wandered around the flat plain, observing the pieces of equipment at their new scale; pencils, notes, a staple remover, all thoroughly boring. He had tried to shift the towering mouse around, to see if he may be able to browse the internet, albeit with incredible difficulty. Sadly for him the elephantine hunk of plastic was simply too heavy to budge, and not long after he discovered that the keys were also too resistant to use, even when he jumped with all his weight on one. 

"Narumi!" the call cut through the ambient office droning, the feminine voice sounding at most one cubicle over. Joji was staring at the side vent of the horizontal computer tower when he heard this, taking a few moments to process and snap out of his mesmerised state. In a panic he dived behind the first thing that he reasonably could: a stapler. His heart was beating as he cowered behind the acrylic jaws, at its tallest point reaching much higher than him, even if he was standing. "Narumi! Can I borrow your sta- oh." said the voice, realising the woman was not currently in her cubicle. With Narumi gone, what was the harm in borrowing her stationary for a single moment? With her purple varnished nails she gripped onto the top jaw of the stapler, the shiny talons almost brushing against the startled boy, jumping back and staring in shock at the hand. "Ah!" it was the woman's turn to jump, shocked at the sight of a tiny person behind the piece of office equipment. "What on Earth are you... Joji?" she said in a confused tone. Joji now recognised this woman: her brown hair and matching eyes, her distinct face, even her sizeable bust... this was Shiina, the monster that dropped him on her giant breat. The brunette squatted down by her friend's office chair, stapler in hand. "What are you doing here?" she asked in a harsh whisper, feeling slightly awkward after their less than cordial previous encounter.

"Oh... hello Shiina." he waved "Narumi was just... bored. So she asked me to come!" his voice a feigned enthusiastic innocence, failing to hide a tremor. "Don't tell anyone, please?" he begged, wringing his tiny hands together and smiling at the older woman.

Shiina looked away, as if in deep contemplation. "Okay... you're secret is safe with me." she said with a smile. "About what happened last time..."

"Oh, no. That's just water under the bridge, really." he said, though in truth he still wasn't sure if he could trust her, even now slightly terrified.

"Oh!" Narumi said as she turned the corner into her cubicle, almost dropping the wad of paper she held under her arm. "S-shiina, what are you doing in here?" she blurted out, the woman rising to face her friend.

"Narumi! I was... just... uhhh... stapler! Yes, I was borrowing a stapler." she finally recalled why she had come in, holding up the acrylic piece of stationary, quickly applying a press to her own wad of paper. 

Narumi shot a glance to the table, Joji standing awkwardly. "So... uh..."

"It's fine, Naru, you're secret is safe with me." whispered Shiina as she lay a hand on her friend's shoulder. Returning the stapler and marching to her adjacent cubicle. 

Narumi collapsed into her office chair, buckling from her weight. Looking around she made sure the coast was clear and leaned in for a hushed conversation. "Well, after that encounter... Lunch is in 30 minutes, and if you can hold out I'll slip a few morsels to you, okay sweety?"

---

"Wait, really? Here?" said Eriko, the blond worker sitting in her cubicle, shocked at what her friend was saying.

"Yeah, she must've smuggled him in inside her pocket or something." said Shiina to her friend, the brunette always the gossiping sort.

---

Silently the metal stakes broke through the tough red outer hide, allowing them into the softer portion of the fruit. The piece of tomato was brought up to Narumi's mouth, pulling it off with her teeth and lips and enjoying the slightly acidic taste, balsamic vinegar just perceptible within morsel, now a mashed red blob in her mouth. As she ate her salad the other girls gave her queer looks, they knew, all thanks to Shiina, that Narumi had smuggled an illicit item with her today. It was safe to assume that she had brought him out to lunch, not wanting to leave him bored in her office, where had she squirrel away the little thing? Perhaps in her pocket? Or maybe her handbag? They weren't sure, but he was there, silently observing the conversation. None of the girls noticed the very slight bulge from inside her bra, the ruffles of the shirt making it not so obvious. Narumi knew she made a risk by doing this, after the last time she decided to keep him inside her, Joji almost causing an intense case of public humiliation. But she trusted him more now, believing him when he said he wouldn't claw at her nipple like a lewd gremlin. Indeed Joji was content to lay against her warm skin, the foamy cup pushing on him gently, casting him in darkness and muffling the sounds of the cafe bustling during lunch hour. He took a deep breath, the air thick with fabric air, but carrying the tiniest hint of pheromone and flowery soap. He actually liked the strange mustiness in here, an odd mix of Earthy and flowery smells in a warm, thick atmosphere. He was sealed in this slice of heaven securely, Narumi rebuttoning her white shirt after he was in so even if he tried to climb out it would be difficult. It was impossible to not get aroused here, intimately cuddled against womanly assets and only a single shimmy away from her dimpled areola, but he needed to contain himself. 

"So, Narumi, how's Joji doing?" asked Akari, knowing well that the little creature was likely in earshot. It didn't bother her that he was here so much, in fact she was almost jealous, her husband not the right size to be carried via pocket. 

"He's doing well, actually. He's on school break so he has some free time." she said between bites of her salad, she needed to remember to sneak away a few bites for Joji, not wanting to slide the food down her shirt like some kind of maniac. Joji readjusted against the soft flesh to have an ear to the soft wall, listening in on the conversation. Perhaps it was rude, but the conversation was about him, so it probably cancelled out. 

"Hmmm, so what's he been doing all break?" was Akari's follow up question, maybe hoping to spot any glances she made while talking about him.

"Oh, you know, video games, movies, whatever a teenager is up to nowadays." she dismissed with a wave of her fork. The girls continued their various meals.

"How was he after that night at the party..." asked Natsue, the redhead who had dropped him into her drink. The girls all turned to look in unison, it hadn't been discussed much, everyone had made their apology to the boy separately, although they were all vicariously through Narumi. Natsue had more to regret however, personally almost killing the poor thing.

"Well, the morning after he didn't move until about three in the afternoon, but other than that he was fine." she said, a slight snark in her intonation. It was true, though the women weren't entirely to blame for his weakness that day, his little foray into body exploration just as guilty. Natsue slid down her chair in embarrassment, an awkward silence descending on the table. 

"What do Joji's friends think about you?" asked Hisako, the dark haired woman broke the silence and taking a sip of her iced tea. 

"He hasn't told them yet..." Narumi needed to be careful here. She wished Joji wasn't so shy sometimes, even if it was part of his charm. It was inevitable that his friends learned about her, but he kept this whole thing under wraps like it was a government secret.

"Oh really? You don't think he's... ashamed, do you?"

"No! No, he's just... shy at times, he's scared of what they'd think." 

"What would they think, do you reckon?" 

"Joji said they would probably mock him in a 'specific' size department, if you know what I mean." she said, the table erupting into giggles. Narumi felt a minuscule thump on her breast, surely an annoyed Joji lashing out. "But he said he could just bring up these." Narumi punctuated her sentence by gripping a handful of breast, not a coincidence that it was the one Joji happened to be pressed against, the boy squeezed tight against her sensitive region as she fondled herself, her way of getting pay-back for his little outburst. The girls giggled even louder, Narumi wearing a big smile on her face, but not for the reason they suspected. 

"Oh my, look at the time. We're due back." said Akari as she looked at her watch, rising from her seat. The other girls following suit, Narumi made sure she had her lunch wrapped up, she could swear she felt the stomach grumbles against her breast.

---

Joji was back inside the giant silky pocket of Narumi, the older woman buzzing around the office, occasionally stopping to ask a question of a co-worker. It was just her luck to be bogged down in work the moment Joji arrived. Joji just lay in his hammock, letting the swaying of her steps relax him. Narumi was almost annoyed, him just lazing about while she was busy on her feet, she remembered that she had invited him here in the first place, so she couldn't expect him to do work. The office worker had just finished dropping off a thick stack of paper to a co-worker and her feet were tired after walking in her black pumps for so long, she needed a rest. She made her way to the office kitchen, even though it had been only a few hours since lunch she thought she deserved a snack. Flicking on the plastic nib at the base of the electric kettle Narumi retrieved a mug, sugar, milk and coffee grounds. She sat at the chair and waited for the kettle to boil, dangling her heel from her foot casually as she tapped her nail on the table. Curious as to how her little companion was doing she peered again into the ruffles of her pocket, Joji the embodiment of relaxation, not sure if he was even awake. The metallic vessel whistled as vapour poured from the opening, Narumi's rise from the chair accompanied by the screeching of the tiles enough to startle Joji back to the world of the living. The hot beverage was made, and Narumi decided to treat herself to a cookie from the jar, a small jam tart. She quickly wolfed down the pale pastry, savouring the strawberry on her lips as she took a sip of her coffee, able to just peek down to her pocket boy over the lip of her cup. Joji stared up to her, a puppy-dog quality in his tiny eyes, as if he was begging, and she could guess for what. A giggle bounced him in her pocket slightly as she returned to her seat; it was sufficient barren in this part of the office, no one looking their way, just enough for her to take out Joji and tease him further. 

"Awww, Honey. Are you hungry? Or thirsty?" she asked with a big grin, taking a swig of the warm coffee.

"Both." he responded, subsisting on a breakfast of cheap cereal and a lunch of a single julienne carrot fragment.  

"Well, would you like one of those tarts?" she whispered, still careful that they weren't found out.

"Yes!" from inside her pocket they looked absolutely delicious, and he was eager to give one a try.

Narumi pushed away from the table, the screeching of the legs against the tile shrill in his small ears. Without breaking eye contact she opened the jar and took one out, a perfectly round, ruffled, lightly dusted beauty with a thin veneer of sweet, sticky jam coated on the centre. She returned to her seat, holding the baked delight between two fingers, Joji's mouth salivating at the table sized cookie, imagining taking a giant handful of the strawberry coating. Narumi parted her lips and with three quick bites it was gone, turned to a saliva-mush by her teeth and tongue. Joji's jaw dropped, how could she do this? This time she had gone too far. Before he could verbalise his frustration he was hoisted up by Narumi, placing him on her palm and bringing him to her lips, treating Joji to a sight; within the plump wrinkles of her lips was debris from the tart; jam, crumbs, sugar, all of it lightly dusting the red surface, held between the sensitive, meaty folds of skin. Joji began to see where this was going. 

"Hurry up, it's hard to not lick my lips." she giggled, the whisper blowing a breathy jam scented gale on the young boy. 

Extending his tongue, he leaned in, licking up a smear of jam from her top lip, nibbling on a pastry crumb located in the same chasm. It was just as delicious as he imagined, with the added romantic benefit of feeling the soft erogenous lips. He spread his arms for support against them, allowing him better purchase to nibble at what he pleased, his hands tickling the woman even more than she already was. He moved down, onto all-fours like a dog, searching the buxom surface for his next treat, a fine dusting of sugar calling to him. He hastily licked up the sweet stuff, just now noticing the puffing of rosy cheeks to either side of him, telling him that Narumi was holding back a laugh, and he had to hurry if he wanted more. Narumi needed to use all the mental power in her body to resist popping out her tongue to lick up the remains of her snack and alleviate the terrible tickling from the tiny boy's tongue and lips, so delicate on her own mountain-sized oral labia. What would someone think if they saw them? Appalled? Confused? Disgusted? Maybe, but that made it even better. Narumi was becoming a little excited from this, the teen was doing what amounted to passionately kissing her in the middle of her office, in fact she realised not all of his nibbles were to simply collect food. Soon enough Narumi broke, her tongue escaping the confines of her mouth to finally lick her lips, not before grazing Joji with its studded surface, leaving a sheen of saliva on his face which he was scrambling to wipe off. Narumi muffled her snicker, the sight a bit of physical comedy. Joji had managed to scrape off all the gooey remnants, Narumi holding her other hand over her mouth as she tried to conceal her laughing. Joji could see the comedy in it, and falling for her infectious giggle he began to laugh to himself. Narumi couldn't help but poke him softly, tickling his stomach with a nail and causing him to laugh and roll around even more than before. Joji tried to playfully fight off the finger, Narumi not letting up as she continued to entertain both herself and him. 

"Hello, Narumi?" Akari said, poking her head around the corner as she saw her friend fingering something on her palm.

Narumi tucked her hand to her side, holding the young boy in her closed fist. "Yes, Akari?" she blurted out quickly, her warm palm enveloping Joji and warming him slightly.

"I just heard you laughing, is something the matter?"

"Oh... I was just... remembering a joke I heard!" Narumi was satisfied with her excuse.

"Mmhhhmm." Akari nodded suspiciously before turning to leave, not totally convinced.

Narumi brought Joji back into view "Phew... that was close... are you still thirsty sweety?" she asked innocently, returning to their snack break. 

Joji swallowed, feeling his dry throat, and nodded. The giant woman wrapped her fingers around the ceramic ring melded to the side of the vessel, this operation would have to be incredibly delicate. She lifted the rim up to her palm, tilting it just enough for the steamy brown fluid to reach the lip of the cup. She nodded to Joji, beckoning him to take a sip, to which he complied. He stood at the rim, the giant vessel of brown stuff fogging up the area, and considered how he was going to do this. To take a sip he would need to submerge his entire face in the drink, not pleasant at this scolding temperature. He looked over to Narumi, the woman shrugging, perhaps she hadn't thought this through. He cupped his palms, maybe he could do it just fast enough without any burning. Joji learnt seconds later, that no, he couldn't, desperately jumping as his shirt was stained by a burning brown splotch. Narumi set the mug down as she blew on him in an attempt to cool him down, a torrent of air passing from the thin gap in her lips onto him, blowing his hair back as if in a wind tunnel. Eventually it cooled, albeit his t-shirt now ruined with an ugly brown blob on it. Narumi rolled her eyes as she travelled back to her cubicle, he could be an idiot at times.

---

Joji was shirtless on the desk, discarding the now brown piece of cloth that was his shirt. He wrapped his arms around his torso as the cool conditioned air of the office kissed his now exposed skin, he would begin to start shivering soon. Narumi just stared at him, her bottom lip pinned under her incisor in thought. She had an incredibly evil idea running through her head, one that she was sure she needed to go through with. 

She leaned in slightly, "Hmmm, Joji, are you cold?" she asked, her tone making it blatantly obvious that she was playing coy.

"Y-yes." he said, his teeth not responding as they clacked together in a chatter.

Narumi came in even closer, the warm air from her nose actually alleviating his hypothermia. "I have an idea to warm you up." she said in a breathy seductive timbre, backing up to lick her lips in metaphorical hunger. Joji clenched his fist, she really knew how to push his buttons when she wanted to, especially after an entire day tucked so close to her, maybe she had this planned from the very beginning even. "Here?" he asked, trying to peer around Narumi to the cubicle exit, the prospect of 'fooling around' in an office tantalising but terrifying. 

A sly wink was all she responded with, a wolfish grin connecting her ears. She picked him up so he lay shirtless on her palm, bringing him close to her mouth and popping out her tongue, dabbing the tip onto one of his pants legs, the moisture being absorbed into it. "Oh no, you're pants are ruined too. You're going to need to take them off." she smiled, maybe her line was a bit cheesy but still alluring. Joji complied, pulling off his now soaked pants and underpants, sitting completely naked on her palm. She threw away the rags, mindful of his tiny phone in his pocket. Two slender fingers held him in their goldilocks grip; not too tight and not too loose. She brought him between her spread legs and into the ruffles of her skirt, casting him in shadow from the fabric. The immense seductress wore sensible panties with garter belts attached to her long brown stockings, the straps wrapped along her full thighs which almost kissed in this shaded space. To Joji's surprise he wasn't placed into the silky fabric of her undergarments, instead he was pressed onto the inside of her thigh, the skin incredibly soft to the touch. The other thigh came in close, pressing against Joji and enveloping him in the doughy, squishy, silky prison. He sunk slightly into the supple flesh, hugged to all sides by the intoxicating skin, warm and heavenly to feel. There was something about it that instantly made him insanely aroused, he had heard of 'thigh men' and was beginning to see the draw, it was exciting to be so deep within the ruffles of her skirt like this. He drew in a haggard breath of anticipation, knowing Narumi it wouldn't be enough to leave him in her warm, body wash and pheromone scented grasp, even if his member was already pressed tight into the pliant surface comfortably. As if on cue everything around him began to shift and move, slowly and sensually the skin and flesh glided around his form, stimulating his entire body at once in a rhythmic dance. Narumi returned to the computer monitor, doing the final bits of tedious work she had to with her little toy encased so snuggly between her thick, voluptuous thighs. Joji couldn't resist doing his own pleasuring, occasionally stroking the flesh around him for a little extra arousal, even kissing or licking if he so desired. The deceptively diligent office worker had a stupid grin on her face the entire time, it was something special to overwhelm a boy with the casual movements of her thighs alone, and so naughty to do it at work. Other than that it was enormous fun to feel his slow writhings against her skin, rubbing her thighs back and forth, up and down, around in circles at different and random intervals, changing the seductive pattern with her whim and feeling how he reacted. Joji was increasing in intensity, grabbing fat handfuls of meat and squeezing, knowing that it wasn't enough to hurt the titanic woman he was totally surrounded by. He could hear the clicking of her mouse and tapping at the keyboard even while enveloped, she was going about her day while he was being squeezed by the buttery flesh of her thighs, and that was exciting. Narumi was having so much fun, what would happen if someone were to catch them? She bit her bottom lip, even though it was Joji that revealed himself to have this exhibitionist fetish she was beginning to see the appeal, maybe he wasn't the only one learning new things. 

"Hello? Narumi?" Rina poked her head into the small cubicle, Narumi swivelling around in her office chair to face her intruding friend. After a millisecond of hesitation Narumi crossed her legs, the ladylike thing to do. It was actually a difficult manoeuvre to perform with Joji stuck between, a slight miscalculation dropping him, and perhaps making him noticed, or crushing him to death... what a way to go.

"Oh, Rina, can I help you?" she asked, completely nonchalant, bouncing her leg slightly, rubbing her thighs together in a seemingly innocuous movement. Joji was slightly disoriented after being swivelled around and shifted at an angle, one of the massive surfaces now on top of him, bouncing back and forth in a motion that was no less tantalising. He could hear the muffled conversation of the two giants above him, Rina was so close... could she not see what they were doing? He shivered, what if they were caught? He couldn't help but wiggle through the malleable skin that wrapped around him more intensely, inadvertently giving Narumi an even harder time of keeping a straight face. 

"Could you please go over this sheet? I just want to be sure I haven't made any mistakes." Rina said in an unsure tone, the way Narumi was acting was slightly strange, and after the rumour that she had that little boyfriend of hers with her, she was suspicious. From her vantage point she never would have guessed he was tucked tightly under her ruffled black skirt. 

"N-no problem, just let me see."

Narumi scanned the paper, the ink characters hard to focus on. She wasn't in the best mental state for proofreading, what with Joji squeezed tightly. She continued bobbing her leg as she scanned for any errors, wanting to make sure Joji was still entertained, and by his movements he was. She switched legs, the manoeuvre again taking a great deal of caution to ensure he didn't slip out, continuing the same teasing bobbing and rubbing. "Well, seems good to me." she said as she handed it back to her friend, not completely confident. 

"Thanks, I'm really bad at that stuff, ya know?"

Narumi paused, because at that moment she felt a tiny bit of moisture spill onto the inside of her thigh, Joji's motions stopping. "Y-yeah. No problem." she smiled. Rina's parting footsteps were muffled by the carpet, stomping back to do whatever work she needed.

Narumi parted her thighs, allowing Joji to drop from between them, landing softly on the padded seat of her office chair. She picked him up, his naked body red from the heat and exertion. Narumi giggled, she brought him close, a large smug smile drawn across her face. "How was indulging in your little public lewdness kink, honey?".

"I... I actually thought we were going to get caught!" he panted out, half excited and half terrified.

"Mmmm, me too. When Rina came in I thought for sure she would notice, luckily I'm the master of keeping cool." she said, both of them laughing at her boast. "Well, its almost close-up time. And I think you don't want to take the maglev naked, so you're coming home with me."

"Sounds good."

Narumi pulled back the elastic of her stocking, slipping Joji into it and allowing it to snap back into place, held back against her thigh. "Enjoy the ride, sweety." Taking his messy clothes in her pocket she walked out of the office. As she walked by Shiina swore that she saw Joji strapped to her thigh, held by the elastic of her stocking; the woman couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Narumi, goofing off the entire day to play with her boyfriend. Oh well, let them have their fun.

---

Joji was tucked into the crease of Narumi's elbow, the older woman wearing her favourite sultry sweater, the one she wore when they first met. She dug her bare toes into the soft carpet floor as she intently watched the TV, Joji wearing his causal spare clothes he left at her house. The show was some soppy drama that Joji didn't care for, feeling it a waste of the giant screen he could enjoy. He was lost in thought, the conversation he had listened in on during lunch making him think.

"Narumi." he opened with, finally deciding on his answer.

"Yes dear?" she said, not looking away from the screen.

"I've decided... when the break's over I'm going to tell my friends about us."

She turned to face him, trying to hide the small sense of happiness in her eyes. "Really? That's great!"

"Yeah... and I think we need a picture as proof."

"Oh, that's no problem at all. Come here!" she enthusiastically picked him up, searching for her phone with her other hand. She held the standing Joji to her face, pressing him against her warm cheek closely. She pulled up her phone, switching to the rear facing camera and began composing the image. When they were both in shot she snapped the picture, the blinding flash startling Joji. "There you go sweety, this one will make all your friends jealous."

"T-thank you..." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, he never really liked posing for photos. "H-hey!" Narumi puckered her lips and kissed his back, the shutter sound echoing through the room. Narumi giggled, the first one for him, the second one was for her.

Part 6 by NSFW_alt1234

With the faintest of faint sounds Joji drummed his fingers on the soft foam ground,waiting patiently in the dark. He was bored out of his mind in the pitch-black, the one thing that had entertained him, his phone, had long since drained. Now he had not a single thing except his thoughts to entertain him. This wasn't about him anyway so he shouldn't be complaining, he reasoned, he might as well just be patient. He turned his attention to the ambient sound that filled the enclosed space; the pouring storm that raged on outside. The media had called it 'the storm of the century' and although most recognised this as blatantly sensational, it seemed now that it may be true. Even though being enclosed in a box inside an immense building he could still hear it, albeit faintly. He wriggled into the foam ground and sighed, he might as well use this opportunity to rest and listen to the weather.

---

Narumi's heel encased feet ached as she trudged up the final set of stairs to her apartment. It had been a busy day at work, even if she received the customary cake and small break all employees received on their birthday. The difficult day was exacerbated by the trek home in the inclement weather, her coat glistening with water splotches and umbrella dripping cold drops. Finally she stood at her door, ready to collapse on the couch and relax. Digging around her handbag for her keys she noticed something on the floor as her eyes were turned down; a small pink box decorated with a blue ribbon sat by the door frame, a small smile teased her lips as she noticed the welcome birthday surprise. She picked it up and noticed no was card present, how curious. With a creak the apartment door swung open, revealing the cosy abode, changed since Narumi had last visited. Lit with warm lights and scattered with rose petals on several key surfaces her apartment was made quite ambient, contrasting the darkening sky visible through her window; she was beginning to suspect who was behind this. She kicked off her heels, peeled of her coat and discarded her umbrella, falling on the couch and placing the pink box on her coffee table, just now noticing a small pink cupcake sitting in proximity to her present. Carefully she gripped the cloth thread that kept the present bound, tugging on it and unravelling the bow, after that the lid was was easy to slide off. Inside was a simple yet beautiful gold necklace with a small pendant attached resting on black foam, adjacent to which was a peacefully sleeping young man in a fine dress shirt. She smiled, piecing the evidence together she gathered he was meant to pop out and surprise her with a birthday greeting, but apparently just couldn't stay awake. "Joji, wakey wakey." she nudged him with her finger, causing him to stir from his slumber. 

"Wha... what?" he looked around, remembering his situation and cursing himself for falling asleep. He quickly sprang up, Narumi's smiling face filling the sky. "H-happy birthday!" he called through a yawn, slightly embarrassed at his tardiness. Looking to his side he saw the necklace he had bought, it took many hours of work and the selling of some prized collectables but it was worth it. "This is yours." he said proudly, put at ease by the appreciative glint in her eyes; she liked it.

Narumi took the pretty piece of jewellery and clasped it around her neck, it was quite elegant she thought. "Thank you honey, I love it." was her beaming voice. She licked her lips as her eyes shot to the cupcake. "And this is mine too?"

"Yeah, it's strawberry, your favourite." Narumi took the cake and took a big bite, the sweet, moist dessert was delicious and the cream was to die for. She angled the top towards Joji, not able to resist scraping a handful of icing off and gobbling it down. "We have music too." he said with a full mouth and a point to a music player on the shelf. 

Narumi sauntered over, flicking it on and filling the room with smooth jazz, the sound barely drowning out the downpour. She had no doubt Joji had gone through her music collection for this occasion. She took another bite of the treat, "How did you organise all this?" she asked, genuinely impressed at the lengths he went to.

"Your friends thought they owed me one."

"Hmmm, that would explain why they were late." she slowly made her way back to the couch, collapsing again and slipping the final piece of cupcake into her mouth. "Thank you Joji, you're very sweet." she smiled as she picked him up and brought him up to her calm face. "But I'm beginning to think you might've had other plans tonight." her tone was quite suggestive, Joji understanding her lewd insinuation. He suppose the overly romantic decoration and ambience wasn't exactly subtle.

"Well... maybe... But it's your birthday."

"Before we get ahead of our selves, I still haven't got my birthday kiss." she raised him up to her mouth, puckering her lips.

Joji leaned in and planted a dainty kiss on her lips. "How was that?"

"Good enough." she said, both giggling. "So, you didn't happen to organise any drinks tonight did you?"

"Well actually I-"

His words were cut short. The room went black, the music screeched to a halt and the storm howled in the windows. It was a power outage. The couple sat, stunned in the darkness, the only light being the incredibly dim navy sky through the window. The heating was also gone, and a dangerous chill was encroaching on the air...

---

Narumi wiggled her toes through thick socks and tucked her warm pants-covered knees against her chest, huddled under a blanket in the corner of her bedroom. Her teeth chattered and each exhalation was a misty cloud that quickly dissipated in the dark. The sound of the horrendous storm raged on outside her window, the whipping gale dying for a few seconds before returning, sometimes with the ominous sound of flapping or crashing outside and every few minutes ear-shattering thunder rolling in; this wasn't how she pictured spending her birthday. Joji looked upwards to the pale, chattering face of the freezing giant, he himself tucked in the cosy nest of her palm, held between her stomach and legs. He felt awful about it; he was comfortably warmed by the titanic engine of her body, greedily sapping away her heat while she was left in the cold. He stroked at the buttery wrinkles of her palm, at a loss for what to do. Realistically he could never warm her up the same way she did for him. He called up, "Narumi!", she didn't respond. "Narumi!" he called even louder, the woman turning her dark eyes to him, his feeble voice hard to pick up over the blizzard-like storm. She lifted him up, not removing him from the fortress of clothes and blankets that she constructed, and turned an ear towards him. "I'm sorry you're so cold, is there anything I can do to help?"

"W-what d-do you mean?" she said through chattering teeth, she tried hard to fight them but they didn't want to respond. 

"You're freezing to death and I'm warm, I feel bad."

Narumi smiled, he was quite cute. "I'll be f-fine, honey. I'm sure if t-the situation was reversed you'd do the s-same." 

"I know... I wish I could do more though..." he said as he continued petting the line of her palm, constantly producing heat for him to enjoy. Narumi brought a finger in to stroke him gently, "ya-ah!" he crowed as the freezing thing collided with him, quickly draining heat from his body. He felt bad immediately after, she really was freezing if her finger was that cold.

"S-s-sorry!" she stammered, the word especially hard to get out in the damned chill. She exhaled a heated breath on her frost-bitten digits, hopefully they would be warm enough to touch him. She tried again, the minutest amount of moisture still held fast in the swirling print. They were comfortable enough, and Joji welcomed her tender stroking. "Y-you ARE warm..." she said as she enjoyed the toasty feeling of his silky clothes.

"Thanks to you."

Narumi pulled the blanket around her as tight as possible, hunching her head down to be closer to Joji, just to get a clearer look at the tiny thing relaxing in her hand. She was already feeling warmer in here thanks to the insulation of the blanket, and with a few warm breaths she managed to subdue her twitching jaw muscles, enough to speak at least. She continued to stroke him with her still warm fingertip, Joji enjoying the massage he was receiving. He wrapped his arms around the tree-trunk finger, not even close to being able to reach all the way around, but still enough to gain purchase. He smooched tight into the pad, as if in a romantic embrace with the digit. Narumi giggled at his cute gesture, "Stop that, you little gremlin." she shook her finger playfully, trying to fight off her adorable attacker.

"Where's your treasure hidden, giant?" he called in a ridiculous thespian tone, still clinging to her fingertip.

"How rude! I always thought I was more of a princess than a giant." she replied in a feigned offended tone, pushing her finger playfully into her palm.

"...Why not both?"

"Awww... hush you." Joji finally disengaged from her finger, collapsing into her palm and in somewhat higher spirits. The howl of the storm continued even louder, the heavy rain turning into a ferocious sleet, striking against the pane of glass that sat at the head above the adjacent bed. A terrible blast of thunder roared, the tremendous noise drowning out the wind for a few seconds. Narumi shuddered, nuzzling deeper into her blanket bundle "brrrr, I'm glad we're inside."  

Joji wasn't listening, feeling a strange twang of fear in his stomach. Tinies were born with a natural fear of storms and other natural disasters, being much more dangerous with their fragile bodies. Even now Joji felt a sense of danger that he knew was unreasonable, his heart rate beginning to climb and mouth becoming arid.

"Are you okay sweety?"

Joji snapped from his intense listening to answer her question. "I... uh... yeah. It's just that my family are probably huddled in the basement, worried sick about me."

"Oh... well think about how relieved they'll be when you call them! Are you sure that's all?" 

"Y-yeah... but... uh... it sounds really wild out there..." he said cautiously, not wanting to admit his cowardice at a simple spat of bad weather, no matter how bad.

Narumi recalled that tinies were scared of bad weather, and she felt a bit of sympathy for him; the poor thing was just a little scared. She thought maybe she should try and reassure him. Closing her hand gingerly and pulling the blanket around her with her free hand, she began to move. Joji was encased in her fist, confused as to what she was doing but accepting none-the-less. After some shifting around and movement he was finally unravelled again. Narumi now sat on her bed, wrapped in an extra layer she had taken from the mattress, and faced the window. Joji looked out in a sort of morbid curiosity; it was almost completely black, the entire street going dark with the power outage. The only lights that were visible were the far below car headlights of the few unlucky people still out and the distant sparks of random white lightening, always accompanied by thunder. The precipitation alternated between sleet that bounced off the window and gathered on the thin external sill and heavy drops of rain that fell against the glass and slithered down in a mesmerising display. With subdued motions Joji lay down in the crease of her palm watching intently, he knew his fear was childish, but it was still hard to shake his instincts. He took a few deep breaths, calming down and trying to enjoy the stormy dance. "It's not so bad, see?" Narumi's breathy voice breaking the silence.

"Y-yeah." he said, he was reassured somewhat, even if the howling wind still had him perturbed. He squirmed slightly in the giant palm, wanting a different spot to lay. He crawled over her fingers and onto her breasts, covered by a thick grey sweater, not the sexually suggestive one she liked to don but a more practical one. The ground was soft and yielding for him, allowing him to form a groove, just able to feel the pudginess of her breasts beneath him. With Joji now positioned on her covered breasts, propped up by her knees, she moved the hand to better grip the blanket, wrapping it around them at the shoulders. Joji was surrounded by warm cloth to every side, Narumi's chin hanging above him with only the scantest strands of hair falling off the side. The top of the trembling window was just barely visible in this arena of thick fabric. With nothing to do they might as well talk. "Hey Narumi." opened Joji, breaking the monotonous howling of the wind and rain on glass.

"Yes honey?" she replied, angling her head so she could just peer him beneath her chin. 

"Have... have you ever tried to imagine what it would be like if we... were the same size?" he asked innocently, it was something he had been thinking about lately, especially after he had told his friends.

"A little bit... I can't really picture it if I'm being honest. Like having you stand in front of me... strange." Narumi was trying to form the picture in her mind, what it would be like, it was difficult; her mind always going back to him held in her palm tenderly or far down on the floor like when they met. She tried to recall the pictures of him she had, the ones with people his size, and even then it was hard.

"Yeah, I really can't picture it either... like, being eye level with you. I mean I would probably be taller than you." Joji also tried picturing it, the older woman's face when not blown up to gigantic proportions was hard to imagine, having to go off pictures he had seen as well. 

"Maybe if there was some magic way to change sizes or something I would try it for a day, just to see what it was like. But I think I like you better this size anyway." she gladly smiled, poking him a few times gently.

"Yeah, I think I prefer you with house sized boobs as well." he said with a smirk, rolling over and spreading his arms on top of the giant surface.

"Oh quiet you, they're not that big." she said defensively, although she wasn't exactly offended. The storm still showed no signs of faltering in its duty of causing havoc. The extra layer of blanket was a godsend for Narumi, feeling much more comfortable, and Joji's re-positioning allowed her to hold the blankets with both hands, which were held like magnets to her chest. 

"D-do you remember that scrabble game we played a few weeks ago?" said Joji.

Narumi remembered it alright, he had insisted on placing the tiles himself, even if they were much too heavy to lift. It was frustrating to watch him struggle to place them on the board, and he refused to let Narumi do it 'because that would be cheating'. Eventually the game ended with barely three words on the board after his back almost gave out. "Yes... I remember." she sighed, slightly exasperated at the memory.

"Well, what if I had, like, a robot. It could be giant sized and have a cockpit inside where I could pilot it. I think that might be useful."

Narumi could help but chuckle at this. "I think you play too many video games."

"Maybe. But one day there could be something similar, right?"

"I guess, but you're telling me that if you had a giant robot you would use it to play board games you're too small to play?"

"Not just that! Maybe I could use it to clean up around the apartment or something."

"Hmmm... if that's what you want how about we buy one of those self-driving vacuum cleaners and you can ride around on that?" Narumi laughed at the thought.

"...Actually that sounds kinda fun."

"Okay sweety, if they ever invent giant-sized mech suits for tinies you can buy one. In the mean time you will have make do with riding around on a vacuum cleaner." Narumi wasn't being serious when she suggested the silly idea but now she might have to take him up on what he said. 

Joji shuffled over a bit more, now at the base of her collar. He snuggled into the small crease, the many rough threads tickling his skin. The window shook and trembled at the gale as if it could shatter or burst, this storm truly was the storm of the century. He didn't even want to think about how cold it was outside, poor Narumi was probably less than comfortable already, and that was under several layers. Joji had a cheeky idea to warm himself up even more. He stood up, grabbing the grey collar wrapped around her neck and hoisting himself upwards. It took several attempts but he managed to just get in, sliding along her smooth throat and successfully infiltrating her sweater. "Uhhh... what are you doing?" she asked, feeling him along her throat. The vibration of Narumi's vocal cords tickled him, an odd feeling that made his limbs tingle. He made a muffled response, unintelligible to the giant ears above him. He slid down, past the necklace he had gifted to her and onto the pudgy skin of her left breast, sandwiched between the self-heating pillow of her body and the woolly, itchy fabric. Narumi shivered at his small writhing against her skin, a familiar feeling to her. She giggled a little, looking at the small bump on the plain grey surface, poking it with her finger. "You're feeling cheeky today, aren't you?" Joji continued to shuffle around, the small indent moving along as he crawled, Narumi's finger constantly blocked off paths he would take and delicately prodded him, sometimes feeling him fight under the sea of grey. The couple continued with their mindless game for a few minutes, Joji having fun on the toasty inside and Narumi having fun trying to stop him in his tracks. Eventually Joji found a small nick in the sweater, squeezing out like a gopher and collapsing on the surface, laughing along with the giant woman. The landscape of her breasts quaked as she did so, Joji had become used to such shiftings as these however, so he wasn't bothered. They had become so enamoured in the game they hadn't realised there was a lull in the chaos, it was still raining, but not with the ferociousness of before.

With a flicker the room was lit in a warm orange light, the sound of jazz music calling from the living room and the heating whirring back to life. They both cheered, when it was warm enough to leave the bundle of toastiness they had constructed without feeling like death they could continue their night, whatever they were going to do.

---

Narumi cringed as she dipped her toe in the warm bath water, it was perfect, but her skin was still cold and the rapid change in temperature stung. She might as just get it over with and jump in, which she did, waiting through several seconds of discomfort before relaxing in the water. Joji was with her of course, sitting on her shoulder as it rose from the water like an island, the still liquid coming up to just above her nipples. The vapour that came off the water was enticingly warm, acting almost like a sauna to the young tiny. He sat back against Narumi's smooth, glistening skin and relaxed, finally they could both be warm. Narumi reached over and took a sip of the bubbly champagne that she had prepared, they never had that drink together, and what was the harm now? "I think this is much more comfortable than before." she said as she slid slightly deeper into the water, rain still crashing outside, a calmer, more relaxing shower.

"Yeah... " his voice trailed off as he looked down the slope of her breast and he concocted an idea. "Hey, watch this!" Narumi turned to the boy on her shoulder, Joji was standing now, and with a small jump he landed on her slick breast, the lack of friction letting him slide down the slope and with a cheer he landed in a splash.

As she laughed incredibly minute waves emanated from her steamy body, bobbing Joji up and down. "I don't think I've ever been used as a water-slide before."

Joji tread the warm water, he was just buoyant enough to not sink and be propped up by the soapy liquid. "First time for everything." he scrambled onto her nipple, using it to propel himself back onto her breast, the woman wincing slightly at his small groping. 

"How about you try this one." Narumi lifted a knee out of the water, depositing Joji on the crown of the hill. He was quite high up now, her smooth thigh providing a way down, one which he took with glee. Narumi couldn't help but smile at this endearing display, cheering along with him all the way down until he landed with a splash and rewarding him with a small round of applause. Again he tread the water, the giant leg rising from the steamy bath like a colossus; it was actually a little dizzying when he looked at it from this angle, he guessed being with Narumi had distorted his sense of height. All around him the steam rose in swirling pillars high above his head, it was actually quiet mesmerising. "Oh, Joji, I just had an idea! We should get you a little boat so you could travel around the bathtub!" Narumi was picturing Joji as a little sailor in a sailing boat, randomly travelling around the small body of water like a lake.

"I would try it I guess, but I don't have any money..."

Narumi raised a finger from the water and pulled him towards her face, her breasts still censored under the water level. After a sudden shock he calmed, allowing the moist digit to carry him wherever. She lowered herself to his level, mouth just peaking out of the water's surface. "I know sweety, and thank you for the present again." she leaned forward, delivering a peck onto him, one which he gladly received. She shifted back up, her breasts raising from the sea and picking Joji up with them, shocking him slightly. He held on to the slick surface, careful of sliding back into the ocean. "Now... about what your 'other plans'." she smirked, squeezing the breast he was supported on. 

"A-are you sure?"

Narumi licked her lips, she knew what she wanted, and right now Joji was looking positively delicious. "Don't worry, just a little taste."

Joji shivered, becoming roused from her sly words. "Okay."

With a seductive grin she picked him up, extending her tongue and dropping him onto the powerful muscle, pulling him into her giant maw slowly, perhaps even a bit cruelly. Joji was almost scared, but he trusted Narumi enough to allow her to 'have her way with him'. She closed her lips, leaving him inside the dark cavern that smelled faintly of strawberry cake with an accompanying atmospheric twang of champagne. It was wet and humid inside, although that wasn't too different than the exterior. As she took in a slow breath Joji could hear the air being pulled through her nose and into her lungs, it was strangely intimate to hear it so clearly. Narumi purred, the warm sound filling the small cavern, he could even feel the vibrating of her vocal cords in here, making him tingle. Slowly, the tongue beneath him began to pulsate, writhe carefully as he was under it, folding over to touch him. He was very gently being sucked on like a piece of candy, his entire body wrapped by her tongue as warm saliva washed over his body. It was a very strange sensation, but there was something about the tactile thrill of having one's entire body fellated that was thoroughly enjoyable. He responded to this playing along, running his arms along the tip of her tongue, grabbing onto it and squeezing it.

Narumi slipped her fingers past her vulva, rubbing and tickling inside of herself as she sucked on the tiny boy, careful to be gentle as possible with her rubbing and squeezing with her tongue. She enjoyed his odd flavour, tasting very vaguely of musty sweater accompanied by pheromone and soap, no doubt from his lounging and crawling throughout the cold night. His ticklish movements were also quite enjoyable, made all the sweeter by the fact it was him in there. She tilted her head back to let out a moan, being sure that Joji wouldn't accidentally slip down her throat... that would be a difficult one to explain to his parents. She let out her pleasured sounds as she thrust back and forth with her fingers, the waves of delight washing over her as she continued the battle inside her mouth. The husky sound filled the dark, slick, intimate cavern Joji was in, the overwhelming sound incredibly deep and rich and accompanied by a slight warm breeze from her lungs. She righted herself and very gently pushed and massaged him into her cheek, the elastic, smooth quality not dissimilar to the inside of her vaginal wall that he had experienced. Her taste buds tingled his entire body, greedily sapping away the minute particles of flavour he had on his skin and delivering the sensation to the giant woman, hips swaying in the warm bath water. Joji planted kisses on her tongue, this was like the most intense kiss anyone had ever experienced. She gave him a small tour around her orifice; teasing him with her sensitive lips, enveloping him underneath her mighty tongue and even gently pushing him into her hard enamel teeth, each tongue manoeuvre expertly carried out. The warmth and saliva coated him completely, always going with the flow of her motions, listening in to her breathing and moaning. Again the tongue shifted, somewhat forcefully pushing him onto the roof of her mouth, working him back and forth. The renewed strength the tongue moved at was incredible, as strong as and ox and gentle as a butterfly, it was truly impressive. Joji was enjoying this too much, by the sound of her breathing and moaning she was nearing climax, and no doubt she'd want to get him there too. Her purring and light squealing tugged at her vibrating voice box, rattling him back and forth with their speedy pulsating. Narumi clenched her toes, finishing herself off. She purposefully muffled her sounds, wary of overwhelming the teen with her thunderous moans. With a flick of her tongue Joji burst, the tiny spelunker hugging the muscle; both stopping their dance as she tasted the incredibly subtle flavour of his orgasm. She spat him out, his eyes adjusting to the light and fresh air, as well as the silence. "How was that for a birthday kiss?" she said.

Joji chuckled in her palm. "That... that was really impressive." he panted out, Narumi gladly accepting the compliment. "How were you so good?" he asked

"I practised on gummy bears." she admitted with a smile, she had indeed been practising this certain talent with candy, wanting to try it for some time.

Joji leaned over and planted a peck on her palm. "Happy birthday."

---

"You know I can do this myself, right?" Narumi said.

"No... no... I'm trying to be romantic." Joji replied, grunting slightly. He rolled the large-barrel sized cherry along Narumi's forehead, the sweet red fruit smooth and slightly moist. Narumi rolled her eyes and giggled, it was like the scrabble game all over again, he just insisted on feeding her cherries. He couldn't actually get them out of the bowl anyway, so she had to deposit them on her forehead and let him roll them over to her mouth. Whatever, let him have his fun, it was pretty sweet of him anyway. He reached her open mouth and pushed the cherry in, Narumi catching it between her teeth. He stepped back and allowed her to chew, her powerful jaw muscles slightly shifting the ground he stood on. She spat the pip out and dropped it in another bowl. Joji's steps tickled as he left to get another cherry to feed to her, continuing this process until she was satisfied. 

"Okay, that's enough. Thanks honey." she said, deciding she had enough of the fruit. This was fine by Joji, stretching his back on the soft skin of her forehead. After the quick rest he made his way downwards, walking through the small gap between her eyes and onto the bridge of her nose. She struggled to get him in focus as she went cross-eyed, only vaguely recognising a person shaped blur. He crawled further, standing on the tip of her nose triumphantly, the woman's small giggle setting him off balance slightly, barely managing to recover and not fall off. Narumi hoisted him up between her tender fingers, placing him on the peak of her breast as she surfed around the television channels, looking for any entertaining late-night movies. She eventually settled on an old black-and-white horror movie, a particular favoured genre of hers. The peak of Narumi's breast was the ideal viewing location whenever she lay on the sofa like this, high-up and providing the best experience to witness the large screen. The apartment was now warm and comfortable, the ground soft and gentle breathing for him, and the movie wasn't exactly bad either, although not exactly scary. Every time Narumi laughed he was shaken up and down, which was fine by him, her skin providing enough grip to not throw him off, holding tight to the soft surface. They didn't need to talk now, it was enough to feel each other relax. Finally, as the movie drew to a close the couple were tired; they had come down from the highs of the night and were ready to sleep. A small spattering of rain still tickled the window, the intensity much since reduced from the previous deluge of the night, less terrifying and more calming now. Slowly Joji slid down her breast, falling into the valley between the two mammaries, just below the pendant of the necklace she wore. Narumi flicked off the TV and closed her eyes, content with their comfort. "Good night Joji." she said.

"Good night and happy birthday... I love you, Narumi." he said, strange that he had never said those words before.

"I love you too, Joji." she replied with a smile and nail brushing against him, strange she had never said those words either.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6794