Them vs Us by Th3On3AndOnly
Summary: 2027 where all mankind is racially segregated due to the governments doings, people are unprivileged. They have to fight for there survival only with the help of the ones who love them. They'll fight hard but they may fall. This story is about a boy who has been chosen to go on a journey to one of the most dangerous places alive, all by himself.
Categories: Adult 30-39, Adventure, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Giantess, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2777 Read: 17637 Published: July 08 2017 Updated: September 14 2017

1. Ambitions by Th3On3AndOnly

2. Traveling by Th3On3AndOnly

3. Blast off by Th3On3AndOnly

Ambitions by Th3On3AndOnly
Author's Notes:
Introducing Characters action will start soon :)
July 2nd 2027. I awake from my bed like every other boring day. The wooden walls of my room coated with the carvings I make on my free time. I look to the side of me and check my alarm.
"SHIT! It's 11:33?!"
You see, today is a very special day. It's the initiation. Where every child who made it to the age of 14 are assigned roles that we have to stick to our whole lives.
"Evan where have you been? You're not even dressed!"
"Mom, I don't wanna go!"
"Boy, they'll whip 1 million times over until you go to that ceremony"
I stand there, I reconsider the words my mother just said. It's true, I would be whipped. Our colour is what separates us from privileged to poor. We're treated different. White folks are the people who run this rodeo. We have to obey to them.

I sit next to my grandma who has her hands folded in the praying position.
"Please lord, let him work in the business industry" she looks up at me and hugs me.
"The business industry grandma? Nobody wants to get in to that"
"Boy you better be blessed towards what you get because that's what your gonna have to live through your whole life, now get your ass up and go get changed"

Getting my suit on was easy, just the tie was hard. Pulling through the loop and that stuff. I finally get the hang of it and end up with a wrinkled tie.
"No one will notice" I say to myself
My mom gets up from her computer finishing the last part of her work. She was a lucky one, she was chosen as a Lawyer. Most coloured are wealthy it's just we're treated different. We have the same technology like the iPhones 10c and stuff but we're looked down upon. Racial segregation was brought back.

I finally make it to town hall. I text my mom I made it. She's very protective. She always wants to know where I am and how. But she's a really great mom. I walk through the doors. A sign pointing towards the gym saying Initiation. I look up towards the roof. In plaques, all the categories a person can go into.

The fields-Work to help our nations agriculture and economy.

The business industry-Helps to keep our economy running to gain money.

Law, justice, and safety-Police, Firefighters, Judges, and Lawyers helping to make this country safe.

Astronomy-Venturing further into our galaxy to build our knowledge about space.

Medical-Saving lives of our people.

Architectural-Building our nation for the greater good.

All of these is what the government thinks makes our nation.


"Evan!!" My friend Kylie yells. "Oh my god it's been so long!".
"Yea how's life?" I reply
"Damn your voice got deep" she remarks
"It has?"
"Yea like by a lot, come sit"

"Everybody settle down, please take a seat" Mayor Streep says. "We have gathered here for the Initiation. We'll name all the graduates names alphabetically. Your future ambition will be determined by how you acted in your earlier years. Best of luck to all of you and and have fun in your years to come" He says in a cunning way. "First up #1 Shaylee Aarons" "#24 Franz Leqoi" "#73 Kylie Davis"

"THATS ME" Kylie exclaims. "Good luck" I whisper.
"Kylie was one of the top graduates in her elementary class, with the percentage of 97.5% the ambition she's going towards is...medical"
She ran back with her certificate all excited "I'm so happy! Medical? My dream!"
"Luckyyy" I say, cause I didn't know what to say. That's everybody's dream. The day went by and it's finally my turn

"#951 Evan Jasz, his leadership roles, athleticism, and brain power is what made him have the highest male overall average in his elementary year. With 96.34% Evan, is going into..............Astronomy.


Traveling by Th3On3AndOnly
Author's Notes:
Almost there!
I sit back down quiet.
"Oooo Astronomy, excited?"
"Kylie, not the time." I say in a bland voice.
"Someone's mad"
"Kylie stop."
"You're being a real dick you know?" She stood up and moved somewhere else.
The ceremony went by and I was walking home. I saw Kylie with her white friends. It seemed like she was talking about me since she kept glancing towards my direction. But I don't really care, all I want to do is get home.

I arrived and my mom did this party she bought this big cake and grandma bought a few presents. I got a new Xbox game called NBA 2k27. I love NBA, too bad Lebron retired. Now theres Giannis Antetokounmpo. He's pretty good. Only few selected people go in to the sports ambition, but where I live we can't, only the people from the big cities make it. They're supposedly "better". When my mom figured out I was now in Astronomy I started packing to go to America, our neighbouring country. They too have racial segregation it will take some papers for me to get across the borders. The school there in America is supposedly the best. I'll learn how to become an astronaut.

While driving south we passed by Vancouver a big city in Canada. All of a sudden my mom piped up. "I got a letter, from the school. They have a special task for you."
"What do you mean?" I replied
"That's all they said, they also said your training will only be 24 hours. So I suppose you'll be up there by tomorrow" she points at the sky.
"Wait what? Tomorrow? 24 hours of training? You make it seem like it's nothing! Your own son, going up into space, with god knows who!" I yell
"I know, I know, but you're gonna need to get used to this. Basically almost your whole life, is up there. This is why they chose you to go into Astronomy because they think you can handle it."
"Maybe I didn't wanna go into Astronomy! All of my white friends got into what they wanted, all my black friends got into the worst ones. Is there not something wrong with that?" I yell.
"I don't know Evan, all I know is you need to focus on your job not those white folks or black folks or whatever race. Focus on you."

The car became silent
"Well we made it, good luck" my mom said.
"Good luck? Aren't you coming?" I question.
"They only asked for you. They should be here to pick you up"
All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. A man wearing a black uniform like a police officer.
"Papers?" He asked
"Here" My mom replied
"Astronomy? Huh? One of the lucky ones" The man snickered
He stamped me papers and told me to get out of the car. He patted me down and directed me towards this Black SUV.
"Don't forget to keep intact with me Evan!" My mom yelled
"I won't!"I yelled back
Once I made it to the SUV all of a sudden I felt a pinch in my neck, everything went black.
Blast off by Th3On3AndOnly
Author's Notes:
Been awhile since I posted definitely Giantess stuff in the next chapter
I awake with a deep pain within my neck. I pull my head up but knocking it against this woman looking at my face.

"Ow! Well, you're finally awake" she said in a annoyed sounding voice while rubbing her nose.

She was white, wearing a vibrant white lab coat. She had red hair pulled back in what it seemed like a messy bun with a pencil stuck through it. She had blue eyes that almost could be compared to the ocean, but a tint of green dilutes them. I took a moment a stared at her. She looked beautiful. She looked around in her mid 40s, but she looked amazing for her age.

"Are you not gonna say sorry?" She said still annoyed in a sarcastic voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I got sidetracked, my mistake" I replied snapping back to reality.

"'My mistake' what are we in? The 60s?" We both laughed.

There is this bright light above me flashing in to my eyes. It reminds me of the dentist. But the lady wasn't inspecting just my teeth. Shes inspecting my eyes and eyelids, my ears, my nose, my mouth. Everything on my face.

"Where am I by the way?" I asked

"The school silly" She said jokingly

She's been really nice to me despite my colour.

"You're all clear" she said

"For what?" I replied

"Training duh? You leave tomorrow, oh yea and also the name is Heidi, you can thank me later" she exclaimed

Before I can say anything my dentist chair was pulled backwards and I was brought into a room behind me. It was gigantic and everywhere I looked there was a station set up. But the funny thing was is that I am alone. All of a sudden someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"There's your future boy" I heard in a deep masculine voice. I looked and saw an old man sitting in a wheel chair behind me.

"Wow you surprised me! And what do you mean? Why am I here? Why me?" I asked concerned and frightened.

"'Surprises' such a useful skill in life . How could a lion catch his food without the art of surprise, and how they can also solve your questions" he said wisely as he rolled away.

I looked around. There was so many things to do here. But which one? I noticed this area which seemed to be an armoury. It had stainless steel weapons like spears and knives. There was a tablet on a stand next to the station. I clicked start and a robotic voice played.

"The armoury, here is wear you practice your combat skills, choose any which weapon and choose a simulator. Once you start the simulation you can not leave until you are finished. Please choose a weapon."

I grabbed the belt of knives

"Ah the knives, they could be used in combat and long distance as throwing knives. Do you wish to continue with this weapon?"

I press yes

"Simulation, Started"

Everything around me became a virtual reality. It was like I was in the woods.

"To succeed in this simulation, destroy all targets, you have 10 minutes" The robotic voice said

I look around and there was only about 10 targets. It seemed fairly easy. I run towards the target and force my knife into it. I look at down towards my knife, but nothing was there. I looked forward to find the same target ahead. I tried again and ran at it, but the same exact problem happened.

"There must be another way" I said to myself.

I remembered what the robot said "they could be used in combat and long distance as throwing knives. "

"Throwing Knives that's it!"

I threw the knife, it had a perfect spin and going at a fair speed. I looked excited as the knife was about to hit the target but the target moved!

"7 minutes remain" the robotic voice warned.

"Fuck how do I do this!" I yelled but could only hear the chirping of birds.

I am getting pissed, I charged at the target once again and stabbed it but it moved backwards. So I randomly through the knife while watching the target I previously charged at. I then heard a shatter.
I turned to the right of me and saw a target shattered into millions of pieces. I became really confused on what just happened yet surprised.

"Surprised... The art of Surprised! Catching the target off guard surprised it! That's the answer! That old man gave me a hint!"

I turn backwards and quickly turn back around and threw the knife at the target. It worked! That broke too! I began doing it over and over and finally break the final one with 1 minute to spare.

"Congratulations you completed the 1st training segment please choose 2 more after this one" the robotic voice said.

I was warped back to the room I was in before. I looked around to find 2 more. I noticed there was this station that was just plain and had nothing in it except for the pad beside it. I walk there and go towards the pad and pressed start.

"This is the Unknown Segment. Do you wish to continue?"

That's strange there was no details to it.

I click yes.

I was transported to this steel room with a bunch of random doors and things inside it.

"This is the Unknown Segment, good luck, you have 30 minutes" the monotone voice said.

"What do I do here?" I look around, there's a pool, a big cauldron with fire under it and water boiling in it and 2 doors, one with a lock on it. I look towards the pool. There's a key in it. I don't know whats behind the door without the lock on it, and the cauldron seems too hot to go near. I walk towards the pool with a key in it. But wait, why would this be so easy. I found a piece of wood that's very hot but not fully inside the fire under the cauldron. I kick it out and leave it to cool off.

"20 minutes left" the robot reminded

"10 minutes should be enough"

I grab the end of the wood and carefully dropped it in the pool water. It disintegrated. I couldn't believe it. I could've almost died. I know it's impossible to get the key from inside the pool. I walk towards the door without the lock. But wouldn't that be too easy too? What if there is something life threatening in there. I decided not to open it, I now go to the cauldron. I touch the pitch black cast iron of its outer surface. I burnt my finger.

"How the hell do I do this" I asked myself. "There must be some way"


"10 minutes remain" the robotic voice chimed

If I can't go in the pool, I don't know whats on the other side of the door, and the cauldron is boiling, what do I do? I could take the risk and go in the pool, but I have proof that objects disintegrate. I don't have and proof on what behind the door. And I know the cauldron is hot. But what about the water in the cauldron. Another key maybe in there. If the pool is playing with our mind, maybe the cauldron is too. I walk towards the cauldron. About to brace myself with the amount of pain I'm gonna endure. I place my hands around the rim. They begin to become really hot, I pull myself up and swing my legs over. By now my hands have burnt. I get ready to put my legs in. And I do. The water. It's cold! I can survive in it though. There's also a key. I grab it pull myself up and run to the locked door. It opened! I walk through and back to where I started. But this time I wasn't alone there was a whole bunch of people surrounding me wearing lab coats. They all were clapping. I immediately recognized Heidi and walked to her.

"Heidi What did I do?" I asked her

"You passed the Unknown Test, know one has done that before. Now you don't need to do a final segment. You're going on your expedition in a couple minutes"

"Wait what?!?! Where am I going on this 'expedition'? What do I do?" I asked afraid

"No need to worry Evan, just go with the flow" she said

"But Heidi!!!!" I yell

"Okay guys take him to the capsule! He's ready" Heidi ordered

"CAPSULE??"

I was then escorted to what it seemed like a control room with all these computers and people surrounding this oddly shaped box of some sort. We kept walking and I was then thrown in to a box that seemed like the one I saw earlier. They then closed the door

I could see is through this window. I saw Heidi hunched over a lady on the computer talking to her.

"HEIDI!!!!!" I banged on the window

She gave me a glance and walked towards me.

"This happened so quick, I wish I got to know you better. Good luck Evan"

She then yelled at the same lady she was talking to, to open the roof. Then they started countdown. All I was doing was banging the window while this was happening. I was then pulled back and something was inserted inside me I became drowsy and blacked out.

5

4

3

2

1

Blast off....
End Notes:
Pretty long chapter but wanted to hurry things up, sorry if this has been boring. The best is yet to come.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6788