The Gas by Vaalser4
Summary:

Tanja, a bodybuilding girl, is exposed to gas from Venus. Every time the planet shines on her, she grows.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 11523 Read: 66369 Published: July 08 2017 Updated: July 08 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1

The young woman leaving the fitness center wasn't average at all. Broad shoulders, huge biceps, a washboard stomach and trunk-like, muscled legs. Very large breasts. A body to be proud of, but the pretty face of the 24- year old Tanja was clouded in anger. As usual, some of the men in the center had made a sport of humiliating her.

Sure, she was stronger than the average male, for Tanja was into bodybuilding since her 14th birthday, and devoted as she was, had built quite a body. But still, there were male bodybuilders who always challenged her into stupid contest games, like who could lift the heaviest weights or doing the most push-ups. 

And Tanja lost. 

Period. 

Even if she ignored them, Tanja's amount of pounds she bench-pressed or the number of push-ups she did were secretly counted by those men, and compared to their own. No escape, and Tanja was being ridiculed again and again when she, as usually, lost.

Grumbling, she left for home. Countless times she had been tempted to look for another sports school, but the one she just left had been hers for almost ten years now, was the cheapest in Nashville, Tennessee, and was equipped with the best devices. So she decided to stay.

Dressed in her training outfit, she walked towards her apartment, lost in her thoughts. Why couldn't these bastards simply leave her alone? Why couldn't they stand that a woman liked bodybuilding, just because she wanted to be more beautiful, stronger and fitter than the average woman? The jerks! If only she could get them one day!

"If only I was stronger than them, I'd show them who's boss," she thought. And then she recalled that nice-looking guy in the pub, whom she asked for a date two days ago. He told her straight in her face he wanted a normal looking woman, not a, how did he put it? "Man with a cunt"! The cheek! Later that night Tanja had been standing naked in front of the mirror, cupping her huge boobs, and thinking of smothering the little bastard between them. A man with a cunt! As if a man could do this, she thought, pressing her firm tits together.

As a matter of fact, she often stood in front of her bathroom mirror, admiring the impressive bulge in her upper arms as she flexed them, or the brick wall that was her abdomen.

But now her thoughts were about those assholes back at the sports school, who challenged her against her will and showed her that men were stronger than women.

Little did she know, and care even less, that the large van riding 30 feet in front of her on the street carried a sensational load.
Two weeks ago, the first elaborate mission to the planet Venus had come to a conclusion. The planet had been visited by sophisticated machinery, designed to collect gases from its surface and bring it back to Earth for studying. Earth's twin sister, as Venus was sometimes called, was shrouded in mystery, because her atmosphere consists of a thick layer of clouds, made of carbon dioxide and a little sulfuric acid. It was nearly impossible to say anything conclusive from merely observing her from Earth about her surface. To satisfy humanity's hunger for information, certainly because of all planets Venus came closest to Earth, and yet so little was known about her, the machines were sent there to collect samples. Corrosive-proof robots sucked in all kinds of gases and collected pieces of rock from all over the planet. These gases and rocks had been flown to Earth, and now some of the gases being transported in high-pressure gas flasks to the laboratory in Memphis for further examination.

Tanja might have scanned the headline of the article in the newspaper about the mission, but forgotten about it as soon as she turned the page. She didn't care about such things.

And now too, the 24- year old walked on the street, not seeing the van. Neither did that biker, who suddenly came from out of nowhere it seemed and rode right in front of it.
The van's driver braked in reflex, slipped, and the huge vehicle smashed against the concrete wall of a building at the corner of the street. The loud smash drew everyone's attention, including Tanja's, as she saw how the van crashed against the building, and several flasks flew out of it. One landed right in front of her, in such a way that the valve sprang loose and the contents were blown out because of the released high pressure. Before Tanja could do anything, a yellow haze surrounded her, robbing her of air. Coughing, she tried to escape, but apart from being non-breathable, the gas also seemed to be toxic. Within three seconds, Tanja collapsed.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

She opened her eyes, and was looking in the face of a man in white. Tanja felt she was lying in a bed.

"You are awake," he said, and pushed her gently back in the pillow as she wanted to get up.

"Easy miss. How do you feel?"

"Where am I?" Tanja asked, ignoring his question.

"In the General Hospital. You were unconscious for four hours. What do you remember happened?"

"I... I was walking home... and suddenly a loud bang, and a yellow cloud... that's it".

"There had been a traffic accident. You were being exposed by some strange gas. As far as we can tell, there is no tissue damage to your body, but we want to keep you here for observation, for it is unknown what this gas can do. It was alien...".

"Eh? What?" Tanja asked, sitting upright again. She didn't feel bad, in fact, she felt normal. But an alien gas? What the hell?

The man, obviously a doctor, explained quickly about the mission and how Tanja had been fully exposed to one of the gases for about a quarter of an hour. She alone, for the gas had quickly broken down into all kinds of other, harmless ones. Probably because of the highly reactive oxygen in Earth's atmosphere.

"Well, we want to test your... HEY!"

Tanja had jumped out of bed. No way they kept her here! She felt fine, and lying down in bed was not going to happen. She needed her daily workouts. Tanja remembered last year, when she hadn't been able to train for a week because of the flu. She felt like her muscles were shrunken severely back then.

"No. I'll leave," she said, grabbing her clothes for she noticed she was in her underwear.

"But... the gas... and soon people from the faculty of astronomy will be here and..." the doctor argued.

Tanja, pissed, pushed the man against a wall. Although he was a male as well, he was untrained and Tanja could pin him easily.

"I give a damn about the faculty, and I go home NOW! Don't try to hold me, or else.... (she flexed her bicep) I'll show you how much I need medical treatment. And you'll need it afterwards!"

Tanja dressed, grabbed her sports bag and left the hospital, angrily muttering to herself.

At home, Tanja threw her bag on the couch. First, another day of teasing at the gym and now this freakish incident with that gas. What a day!

"Keeping me in that hospital. Yeah, right. Morons," she muttered to herself. It was time for her to take a shower, for she had left the gym in rage and forgot to wash herself.

She took off her clothes and went to the bathroom. Before taking a shower, Tanja looked at herself in the large mirror. A 5'7 tall woman with loose, black hair reaching halfway down her back looked back at her with deep brown eyes. But it weren't her eyes or her hair that she gave her attention. It were her muscles. Flexing one of her impressive arms, a nicely sculptured bicep rose. Tanja's bicep measured a proud 18 inches. She stroked her muscular, yet feminine body, letting her hands glide along her six-pack stomach. With the right nutrition and intensive training, Tanja had bred an eye-catching brick wall of an abdomen. And thighs that were large and bulging, but like the rest of her body not because of fat, but muscle.

Another asset she was proud of were her breasts. Unlike the usual type of body-building woman, Tanja had very large breasts. Her chest was thick with a layer of muscle already, making her breasts stand out even more. And because she trained her chest and back thoroughly, her boobs didn't sag. They defied gravity, didn't fit in a DD bra and stood out more than ten inches. Firm and round boobs, a womanly yet muscular body, and a pretty face.

Tanja smiled weakly. Oh, how she wished she could make these men pay! But she knew that a woman usually couldn't be as strong as a man. Even some of the untrained ones might beat her in arm wrestling. Well, that medic guy was weak. A man who rather read instead of working out. She had intimidated that one, holding him against the wall. And it had felt good. Smiling, Tanja went for a shower.

Five minutes later, hot water ran down her sculptured body, over her nicely toned biceps and down her chiseled thighs and calves. Tanja washed herself, loving the feeling of her muscles, as well as her big boobs. She was about to finger herself, as she sometimes did, imagining that she had sex with a much smaller and especially weaker guy, whom she easily crushed into submission with her -in her fantasy- gigantic muscles. Like that doctor guy in the hospital. Yes, he was one of the men weaker than her. Tanja rubbed her clit at the thought. But no, no masturbating today. She wasn't in the mood. Too much had happened.

She dried herself off, and used the towel afterwards to rub the fog from her person-tall bathroom mirror. She wanted to admire her reflection again for a while. To prevent the mirror from being fogged up again in the damp, steamy bathroom, Tanja opened the window.

Unknowingly to her, the planet Venus, provider of the gas she had been exposed to, stood brightly in the darkening sky, reflecting the sunlight into her bathroom and on her naked body. And that triggered a reaction no one would have thought possible.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Tanja felt suddenly as if she was an inflating balloon. She watched herself in surprise getting bigger, and as if gaining height was not enough, her muscle mass increased too.

Tanja grew slowly. Her body expanded, perhaps an inch every three seconds, but still it could be seen as well as felt. As she looked at her bare arms, she saw them slowly bulge, become thicker and fuller, yet remain a feminine look. Her washboard stomach expanded and tensed, the six-pack seemed like granite now, so hard and pronounced it had become. Tanja's legs stretched and became more and more dense, the muscles of her now tree trunk like thighs rippled beneath her skin.

Tanja gazed in amazement at her reflection. The mirror showed an amazon, 6,9 feet tall and impressively built, with muscles that would make Mr. Olympia look like a small, fragile boy. But still, she didn't look like an extreme bodybuilder, her skin was still smooth and her features definitely female. Not to mention her meanwhile enormous breasts. From her deep chest, two large orbs that easily rivaled basketballs protruded, firm and spherical, defying gravity with ease. Tanja didn't even feel her tits pulling, even though they weighted about 25 lbs. 
Each.
She flexed her chest muscles, and without any effort, her huge orbs sprang up. She was thrilled. Those huge balls of flesh, these enormous tits, she could lift them with only her chest muscles, without the slightest effort.
She flexed one of her biceps. Immediately a huge ball of pure muscle grew on it, hard and awe- inspiring, almost as big as a volleyball. Tanja knew she was stronger now than any man. Heck, she was even stronger than several men combined! And she knew what she would do.

"Whatever this alien gas was, it gave me all I ever dreamed about," the in the meantime 7 feet tall behemoth thought gleefully, correctly concluding that the gas was the cause of her growth. She shut the window, blocking the light of Venus and that way unknowingly halting her growth. Tanja rubbed her hands. She would visit the gym again today. But then, these obnoxious macho's over there were in for a surprise. They wanted to challenge her? She accepted!

In the gym, there was still hard work done, even though it was already 8.00PM. Seven men pumped, curled, heaved weights, sweated and panted.

They were focused and lost in their own thoughts as a loud noise interrupted.

The men in the gym startled as the doors of the entrance were blown off their hinges. Bending over, a behemoth of a woman entered. Naked, and she was so broad, that she could squeeze her shoulders barely through the door frame.

Even walking sideward!

While on her way to the gym, not caring she ran naked outside, Tanja had been exposed to the light of Venus again. Therefore, she had grown some more. On top of the seven feet she measured when she left her house she had gained four feet more, as well as a lot of extra muscle mass. Tanja managed to squeeze in, not knowing she splintered the wooden door frame on one side with her medicineball-sized shoulders, but saw how she did the same on the other side with one of her ultrafirm breasts. Smiling, she entered the room and stood upright. Hands on her iron-sculptured hips, legs spread and her prodigious mammaries proudly out-thrust, she gazed down at the men from her 11 feet height with a sarcastic smirk on her face. Men, that gawked at her in awe. Mouths fell open, bodies froze. And did she see a dick or two stiffen?

The spell was broken by a burly guy who approached her. It was one of the gym guards, a bald man around 30 years of age, with a small goatee and huge, tattooed biceps. A guy who never stood up for her when she was teased by the other men.
"You there. You have a problem? Fix these doors or pay for them and then leave. We can do this with or without trouble. Come to the office and...".

He never finished his sentence. Tanja slapped him on the side of his face with an open palm, so swift that he never saw it coming. The guy flew four feet through the air from the blow, landing forcefully into a weightlifting machine. There he lay, unconscious.

Slowly, like a hunter moving towards his prey, she stepped further into the gym. As she casually trod on the wooden door lying on the ground, it broke in half under Tanja's huge weight.
"So," she announced. "You wanted to test your strength against me? As you wish! Who wants to start?"

No one replied.

"Hah! Where are your big mouths now, pea-muscles? Your feeble biceps are no match for MINE!" Loudly pronouncing the last word, Tanja flexed one arm, were a huge bicep swelled to a circumference of nearly three and a half feet.

"You want me to show what these babies can do? As you wish!" the naked amazon grinned. She went to a halter, lying on the floor, with 70 lbs weights attached to either side. The guy working them backed off as she approached. Tanja picked up the halter with one hand like nothing. Then she twirled it around with only three fingers like a walking cane. Smiling at the awestruck guys, the behemoth bent the steel grip, weights still on it, like putty.

"Hmpf! Mere child's toys! Where are the real weights?" She turned to the guy who had worked them. The man stood against the wall, looking at her with shock and horror as she approached him. Tanja, as she stood before him, looked down at the guy between her vast breasts. She grabbed him by the hair with one hand and lifted him up to her beautiful face. Holding him like a big sausage on a rope, she smiled.

"Perhaps I should use you as a weight, hmmm? Using my index finger under your chin and do curls? Nah, you weigh next to nothing. Are you anorexic?" she mocked him. Tanja didn't know the guy, but she had spotted several whom she knew, who teased her, and she spoke therefore the words loudly so everyone could hear them.

"Now its enough," she heard a voice say next (well, more under) to her. She recognized it, although at the moment, Tanja pretended not to. It was one of the guys who always bothered her, a large muscular guy named Tedd, who boxed and worked as a bouncer in a local club. "Tanja, leave or...".

"Hmm, excuse me?" Tanja asked innocently, and twisted her torso forcefully sideward, towards the voice. Her colossal tits, each about as big as a medicine ball, swung with her torso and hit the man like a flail against the side of his head. He too, flew a couple of feet through the air, only to land against the brick wall. He slid down, unconscious as well.

"Pffff! What a wimp! Can't even stand a smack from my little boobies! Jeez! What would've happened if I flicked my pinky finger at you? Ha, ha!" she mocked him.

Another large guy came. He had a large iron bar used to hang weights on in his hands and wielded it like a club.

"Get out!" he hissed. "Get the fuck out of here, you freak!"

Tanja smiled sarcastically at him and threw the guy she still held in her hand away like an empty soda can. He crashed into a curling machine, though he remained conscious.

Tanja put her hands on her hips. "Gimme your best shot, you dwarf, because I'm gonna fold your spine like an accordion!" she said defiantly.

The guy clenched his teeth and lunged at her. The large bar struck right between her breasts. It was wedged deep in her awesome cleavage from the blow, but Tanja didn't even feel the slightest pain. She merely laughed. Flexing her chest muscles, she used nothing but her tits to hold the bar. Her opponent tried to pry it loose, but couldn't. He grunted and tore at his improvised weapon, but Tanja, hands still on her huge hips, held the bar easily between those huge orbs.
"Gee, you can't even beat my boobies with those mighty manly body of yours? Come on, try harder! Or is that the best you can do? What a wimp!" she mocked.

The man, angry, let go of the bar and hit her with all his remaining strength at her solar plexus. But Tanja had already flexed her marble six-pack abs and the fist of the guy was easily shrugged off.

"Aaaarrggh!" the man cried. The blow against the 11 feet mini-giantess' belly had broken a few bones.

"Aww, did you get hurt? Come let me see," Tanja said and grabbed the mans broken fist. Her gigantic hand swallowed his like he was a little child. On purpose, she closed her fist with such power that crushed a few more bones.

"Aaaaaahhh!" he screamed, trying to open Tanja's bone-mashing hand, but couldn't.

"Oops. I forgot, men's bones are so fragile. Ha, ha!" she laughed.

Then she grabbed him by the hair, flexed one bicep which swelled to monstrous proportions, and smacked the guys head against it. The men felt as if he had been struck against a concrete slab. Then he felt nothing, for the blow had been so forcefully he lost his consciousness as well.

Tanja let him drop to the floor. This was fun! She turned to the rest of the guys.

"Now let's see who is weak," she grinned devilishly.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

"So, you wanted strength contests, hm. Let's see. Can you do this?" the 11-foot tall, 6 feet broad Tanja asked, picking up a 100-pound metal disk as if it was cardboard. She held the thing made of pure steel effortlessly in front of her, and squeezed. The disk slowly bent.

"Aaaaah!" she said, blissfully as the disk surrendered to her strength. "I am so strong! So unbelievably strong! No one can beat me!" The looks of the men and the bending of the metal made her hot. Tanja felt a pleasant tingle in her crotch as she was showing off her might.

Grinning, Tanja bent the solid metal until it was folded. She held it over her head in triumph.

"Can anyone do this too, hmmm?" she asked mockingly.

No one replied.

"What about this then?" she continued, placing her hand under a big leg-curl machine. Grunting, and with her monstrous alpine-biceps growing and pulsating, she lifted the entire device up, bars, seat, weights and all, using only one hand. With a crash, the screws that bolted it to the floor broke loose and concrete rained down as the she-hulk lifted the apparatus higher and higher.

The men gazed at her, dumbstruck. What was this, an alien or something? No one could possibly be that strong, certainly no woman. But this was an (extremely tall) human, and her gigantic, protruding breasts as well as moist snatch made it clear that this was a female.

One guy, with an almost hypnotized look in his eyes, approached her.

"Can I... can I feel your biceps please? You are so strong...".

Tanja looked down on him, still holding the apparatus. She didn't recognize him, but it was a tall, nicely muscled man. Tanja grinned as she saw a nice bulge in his shorts. She was turning this one on. And she was being turned on as well, being so strong and powerful had the effect of catnip on her.

"You like my little muscles, boy? Hm?" she cooed, forgetting the other guys, who watched the odd couple, frozen. "I like your cute little body as well."

She dropped the apparatus, bent over and gently grabbed the man's hand. She guided it over her voluptuous biceps, broad torso, and letting him intensively fold and knead her enormous breasts. Her washboard stomach followed. Then she guided the panting and trembling men's hands over her gargantuan thighs. He was moaning.

"Let's have some fun. You at least know how a strong woman wants to be treated," she told her little admirer. She dragged him towards the brick wall and placed him against it.

Tanja wedged his head in her canyon-like cleavage, her gigantic, ultrafirm boobs enveloped it entirely. Arching her back, Tanja pressed her gargantuan tits against the brick wall. She spread her trunk-sized legs a little, grabbed the ones of her tiny lover, and lifted him up like nothing. She tore his short off with a quick flick of her wrist. His erect, throbbing dick was plunged in the 11-foot tall behemoth's cunt. It was swallowed immediately and entirely.

Tanja flexed her vaginal muscles, pumping the dick of her boyfriend in and out. His hands stroked her huge biceps, swollen as they were, and she could feel his lips kissing the inside of her tits. In and out his manhood went, and Tanja felt the tension building up inside her.

The man legs twitched. His dick stirred. Tanja felt his cum splashing in her pussy. It was so hot! She made a guy cum with her awesome body! It was soooo... soooo...

"AAAAARRGGHH!" Tanja came. She came like she never had before. Unashamed that four guys were looking at her, she let loose. Her cunt gushed cum like a waterfall, her legs swelled to even larger proportions as she flexed them, and she pulled the man towards her. She wanted to absorb him, wanted to make him hers. In the heat of her orgasm, Tanja rammed her gigantic, muscular body against the wall, smacking her large breasts against the stone, the guy trapped between them. And then it happened.

With a loud rumble, the brick wall broke. Tanja was so strong now, partly because of the orgasm, that her breasts alone could punch a hole in a brick wall! Her entire, heavy body destroyed a large portion of the puny brickwork like a wrecking ball, and her kicking legs destroyed some more masonry.

Tanja looked at the hole she made, the man still trapped with his head in her cleavage, but his back severely bruised. She saw the shrubs and little trees on the backside of the gym and felt the fresh air on the sweating body.

"Phew!" she said, relaxing. Doing so, the man glided from between her tits and fell to the ground. "Ow!" he said, but seemed ok. Tanja looked down at him and laughed.

"Sorry, lover, it always gets a little rough with me. It's only the fourth wall I destroyed today though", she joked. The man looked at her, picturing in his mind's eye how she destroyed more walls, and passed out.

Tanja turned towards the four remaining guys. Two she didn't know, but the other two were among the teasers. Tanja walked towards them, her cunt still slimy.

"So," she said as she stood in front of them, towering at least four feet over their heads. "You thought a woman can't be as strong as a man, hm? You always humiliated me. What about now? Dare you to say something? Well?"

They didn't. The two guys just looked at her in fear.

"What, did you lose your tongues? Let us test it. And your manly strength!"

She grabbed both guys by the neck. Her large hands could envelop them easily. They didn't resist.

"This is the contest. I'll put your faces under my womanly arms. If you can wriggle free, you can go. If not... let's see if you have a tongue, to lick my sweat away!" she exclaimed, lifted up her enormous arms and pushed the two guys with their faces in her armpits. Then she pressed down, almost cracking their skulls.

The men were enveloped in darkness. The sweat of Tanja soaked their faces, and its sour stench made them almost retch with disgust. They tried to squirm free, but despite their best efforts, using their hands to push her body away from them, their tensed legs and straining their neck muscles, Tanja didn't move at all. The colossus was like a bronze statue, unmovable, save that this statue produced quite an amount of cloying sweat odor.

"Ok... you can't get out. So lick! Or else...".

She pressed down a little more with her arms. The men first tried to get away again, but as Tanja increased the pressure, she felt two tiny tongues, licking her sweat like it was the sweetest nectar.

"That's it! Lick it!" Tanja grinned.

After five minutes, she lifted up her arms, and held the two guys before her.

"Now who is the strongest? Don't you ever dare to humiliate me again, or else...". She tensed her brick abdomen muscles, and smacked the foreheads of her two captives against it. They were knocked out cold. Tanja grinned, dropped them and turned towards the last two guys.

The two men wanted to make a run for it. Tanja saw it and ran after them. In three steps, she was on them. Swiftly, the 11-foot colossus grabbed them under their armpits with her shovel-like hands.

"You stay!" she commanded. "Or else I'll smack your puny heads together making your skulls crack like eggshells! Now, grab my biceps!" she said, bending her knees.

The guys did, sheepishly.

Tanja smiled. "Hold on!" she said as she stood upright. The men hung on her outstretched arms like two flags.

Tanja flexed both her huge, beefy arms. Her biceps, already pumped with blood, swelled to inhumanly huge proportions, lifting both men up. The biceps of this woman, this gargantuan amazon alone were able to lift two full-grown men, heavy ones even, up and down by merely swelling! It was the ultimate proof she was superior!

"One, two, three..." Tanja counted as she pumped, the men hanging in the air, went up and down as her muscles swelled and deflated. The huge bulge of her vastly superior biceps grew each time she flexed. A muscle the size of their heads, if not even bigger.

In the end, Tanja, her arms with the men on them still flexed, went outside through the hole in the wall. Just as she went through it, she dropped her arms, so that both bodies smashed against either side of her against the brick while Tanja simply left through the huge gap. This gym would never, ever humiliate a woman again!

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Outside, the 11 feet tall Tanja was hailed by the police, who had come with a car and a large van. First, they looked at her as if they saw a ghost. But not for long. 

"You there, miss. On your knees, hands behind your back!" one officer said. Normally, Tanja would have smashed the tiny- from her point of view- man within a split-second. But he had drawn a gun, just like the others. One officer had slipped past her and emerged from the gym.

"The hall is ruined, sir," he said, "and I counted eight wounded. Some are unconscious, but the ones that could talk all accused this one. We need ambulances."

The officer who addressed her looked fearless into her face.

"You are under arrest," he said.

Tanja knew she wasn't able to withstand gunfire, 11 feet tall, burly and heavily muscled or no. So there was no other option than to let her self be arrested. The police officer who checked the gym tried to cuff her, but Tanja's wrists were far too thick for the handcuffs. So she had to walk to the van, hands in the air, while three cops held their guns aimed at her.

Tanja looked around. "I can't risk anything...", she thought, annoyed. 

She had some trouble getting in the van, huge as she was, but finally, she drove off while the three police officers still watched her closely, guns ready to fire. 

At the police station, Tanja was put in a holding cell. There, she was informed, she'd have to spend the rest of the night. Tomorrow, paperwork was to be done and she could get a lawyer. Tanja was being charged with assault, severe damaging of property, injuring people, and public annoyance, because she was naked. Tanja sniffed. As if seeing her body, her beautiful, muscled, big-breasted, 11 feet tall body, would cause any annoyance! Envy, yes, but annoyance? Hardly.

Tanja laid down on the floor of her cell in fetus position, because she didn't fit in the bed, nor could she lie fully stretched in the -to her- small cell. Ah well, she'd sleep now and see what tomorrow brought. And after all, she'd taken her revenge. That was worth something too. She fell asleep quickly.

Her sleep was disturbed by a hit on her head. As she awoke and sat upright, she needed a couple of seconds to realize she was growing again. The cell was like a small box to her now. Tanja noticed it was dawning, but didn't realize that the cause of her growth was the planet Venus again.

The planet is nicknamed "morning star", because it can be seen in the sky before sunrise as a bright dot. And now it stood there, shining through the curtainless, barred window of Tanja's cell, causing her body to grow anew.
Tanja expanded this time much faster than the day before. Her head, though she sat on the floor, touched the ceiling. She had her knees bent up, but her feet slowly crawled up against the far wall. Her big butt, huge and firm, pressed against the bed and the barred door. Tanja felt her back grind over the bricks behind her. Just as she was about to panic, for she feared being pressed to death, the mortar began to crumble. One of her rock-hard calves squeezed the steel toilet into a ball, and the bars of her cell began to bend as her beefy shoulder widened and increased the pressure. Tanja smiled. She could break free.

She inhaled deeply, and with all her strength (and that was a LOT now) threw her arms against the bars. They snapped and the door flew into the corridor with a loud clatter. Tanja pushed against the brick wall, which crumbled without too much effort. Then she held her hands against the ceiling and pushed. It too broke, concrete, ventilation pipes and all. Slowly she stood up. She noticed her boobs, huge in all their naked glory, smashed through the ceiling as well, crumbling a large part of it.

"My two natural wrecking balls...", she thought gleefully.

"Hey! What?" Police officers came rushing in, weapons drawn. But they lowered them in astonishment as they saw two legs, big as the trunks of ancient oaks, and two feet the size of a small bed, standing in the cell. And when they heard an eardrum-shattering rumble, they backed off, lest being buried under tons of debris falling down.

Tanja, still growing, broke out of her prison. The stony edges of the building not even scratching her skin, she tore her way through the building, aiming for the parking lot in front of it. Just as the light of the rising sun eclipsed that of Venus, ending her growth, Tanja had reached the impressive size of 60 feet.

Outside, she saw a lot of police officers running at her, though the didn't come too close. No wonder, the 60 feet tall Tanja was truly colossal! 

Her shoulders were like large boulders, yet they seemed smooth instead of rough. Her upper arms broad as a small tunnel, her breasts, firm and gravity-defying, jutted out of her deep, muscular chest like two small hot-air balloons. Those behemoth boobs would make every big-tit-man cream in his pants instantly. Breasts that heaved with each of the titaness' mighty breaths, measuring at least 7 feet from her chest to nipple. Her washboard stomach was like a brick wall, with a clearly defined six-pack that showed each muscle bigger, and probably sturdier, than solid stone. Her behind was broad and ultrafirm, each cheek had the size of the van she had been transported in. Her enormous legs, with thighs that rivaled the thickest trunks and calves that stood proudly and diamond-hard, were supported by 9 feet long feet. 

The police officers drew their guns and fired without warning. Tanja felt the bullets sting, but the thick layer of muscles she possessed now were impenetrable for them. Like shooting grains of sand. Even her breasts, firm but still the softest part of her awesome body, made the bullets bounce off without even wobbling. Such might!

Tanja felt a tickle against her ankle. Looking down, she saw one police officer she somehow overlooked hitting her with his nightstick. The tiny thing didn't hurt her, and Tanja watched him a few seconds. Then she bent down, grabbing the fanatic little guy and lifted him up.

"Didn't you learn not to hit a poor, small defenseless woman?" she asked the now terrified officer. "Shame on you! Gimme that stick!" 

The giantess grabbed his arm, and tore it off with one snap. The police officer screamed while blood gushed out of the gaping hole by his shoulder. Tanja grinned and let the guy fall down. He bounced on her tits, probably breaking a few bones that way, and glided down along them, leaving a trail of blood behind. With a "THUD!" he fell before the giantess feet, dead. Tanja looked at her gargantuan boobs. The red trail on them looked like she spilled some cherry juice. Smiling, she wiped it off with her arm and turned towards the other officers.

Without a single word, she quickly crushed one of them under her naked foot. She was faster than one would imagine for her size, and the guy was unable to dodge her. As Tanja, ultraheavy because of all her muscles, trod upon him, he was pulverized immediately. The 60 feet titaness felt his body crush like she stepped on a mouse or frog. His flesh ruptured, his bones broke.

Tanja kicked the mangled corpse towards the other officers. Some ran away, others kept firing. The one the corpse flew towards dodged it, but couldn't dodge Tanja's large arm as it swept him aside. Well, half of him, because she struck him with such a blow that his body snapped in two.

Tanja grabbed two more officers, and kneaded her gigantic breasts vigorously with them in her hands. It didn't take long before she felt their bodies crush between her huge, strong hands and her magnificent boobs, so vast and firm that they could turn an adult to mush. Which was what they did.

The giantess let them fall down and simply stepped on the remaining policemen. They too were turned into mincemeat under her feet. 

Tanja looked at her handiwork. She smiled. That would teach them to arrest and imprison her! Grinning with pre-joy, for she was a real giant now and was about to exploit it, she turned to the parking lot.
! Grinning with pre-joy, for she was a real giant now and was about to exploit it, she turned to the parking lot.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Small police cars and vans stood there, the biggest van as long as her thigh. Tanja smiled and picked it up. Now, this was strength! She, a "mere" woman, held a large, steel police van in her hands as if it was a large shoe box! 

Tanja saw a few employees running from the building, and about half a dozen pedestrians stood there, looking up at her in awe. The young woman played with the van while grinning down at her audience and then spread her legs. She put the van between her thighs, and just like that woman on youtube that crushed a watermelon between her thighs, Tanja did the same with the van. Without much effort, her bulging, enormous thighs hardened and crushed its steel frame like it was tinfoil. Windows shattered and one of the tires sprang loose. Tanja released the van, let it fall down with a loud smash between her feet and trampled it flat. The giantess picked it up, kneaded the now thin metal plate into a ball and threw it casually into the rubble of the former police station.

After that, Tanja sat down deliberately on two police cars. Her large, ultrafirm butt cheeks each flattened one car like it was a raw egg. Under the weight of the giantess' ass, they were squeezed together like in a car compactor.

Tanja shifted her weight from one ass cheek to another, as if seating herself cozily. Each time she did so, the little police cars under her colossal, well-trained ass were flattened a bit more. Because her muscles were so hard, no metal or glass could pierce her.

"Like what you see?" she asked her audience. Following a whim, the giantess spread her huge legs. A small birch was uprooted and shoved aside by one of them.

Tanja's shaven cunt, large as a TV screen, could be seen now. 

"Now, who wants to explore my cave? You'll find it as muscular as the rest of my beautiful, phenomenal body."

For emphasis, Tanja arched her back, thus thrusting out her overdeveloped breasts, and flexed both her arms. Huge alps formed on them. Tanja smirked. Why being modest? She was now a superstrong, 60 feet tall giantess, and she was beautiful. Tits to die for, or, literally now, in between. Huge, nicely formed muscles, not freakishly prominent like in some professional bodybuilding women, but just the right size to give her a strong, muscular and at the meantime feminine look.

Yes, her ego had grown as well. Tanja perceived herself as the perfect human now, a specimen far superior to those tiny, weak people down there. She was big, she was strong, she was beautiful. Perfect.

No one volunteered for spelunking though. Tanja let her gaze wander over the in the meantime two dozen onlookers. Her eyes locked with those of a 30-something guy. Well build, relatively speaking of course, for compared to her, everybody else was but a lowly, weak magot. But ok, yes, he would do.

"You, she said to the startled guy. "you have the honor of satisfying your new goddess."

The man just stood there, frozen.

Tanja reached out to grab him. He made a run for it.

"STAY!" She commanded. He didn't.

Tanja sprang up and went after him. The other people had to run to dodge the nine feet long bare feet of the giantess, who would've squashed them like the police officers should anyone happen to get under them.

Three strides, and all Tanja needed to do was quickly bent over and grab her target. The man struggled in vain at first, but being lifted up about 60 feet in the air, he resorted to screaming for help. The giantess held him before her face.

"Oh, shut up. Who's going to rescue you, hm? The fire brigade with a long ladder? I'd bent it like a paperclip. These darlings can do that," she said, once again flexing her biceps. A hill of pure, raw strength rose again on her arm. Tanja held the man against it, for measurement. 

"Gee, look at that! My bicep is half as big as your small, puny body! That is the reward for years of disciplined, hard training. Want to feel, hm? Do you?"

The man didn't, but Tanja rubbed him over her large bicep anyway, which was indeed around three feet high. The muscle felt hard, but her skin was nevertheless soft and silky.

"Or, you'd rather have a feel of these?" she asked, holding the man before the gargantuan chest that jutted out menacingly. "Want to take a dive? I can hold a guy like you with nothing but my boobies. Careful, the last guy got lost in there and was never found again, ha, ha!" she joked.

Her captive just gazed at her tits. He had never seen bigger ones, relative to a woman's body, that is. In absolute terms also, naturally.

Though the man didn't fancy muscular women, nor giantesses, seeing those colossal orbs in front of him, young, firm and proud, and though he was terrified, his cock began to rise. Soon, he had a full erection. 

"OK, time for your cave exploration," Tanja said. "Lets take those rags off...". She tore the clothes of his body, letting them fall down. Soon, he was naked. Tanja saw the erection and smiled.

"Now that's more like it." she said. "Ok, here goes...".

She sat down, spread her thick, bulking legs and shoved her little lover inside her snatch, head first. Her pussy spread and opened, swallowing his entire body, safe the calves and feet of the man. Tanja held him there, her fingers wrapped around his legs, and dragged him in and out. 

"Hmmmmmm, yes...", she moaned, eyes closed and oblivious to the world around her. She didn't care people seeing her satisfy herself in public. All that counted was the pleasant sensation in her groin. The wholesome twitching of her vaginal muscles, the feelings of lust, and the thoughts... the thoughts that an adult guy could be stuffed almost entirely inside her now, and could do nothing to free himself from her grasp... it was so arousing. She was so powerful! Whomever it was, no matter how big or burly, Tanja could simply grab the man and use him as a sex toy. Everyone she wanted, even the strongest man in the world.

"Even... the... strongest...", she thought. This thought tipped the edge. She came.

The man inside her felt the temperature rise, the huge walls of pussy flesh tremble and the moisture increasing as Tanja's orgasm approached. Then a large wave of slime washed over him. Being inserted in her cunt, he could do nothing but to let himself flood with thick, sticky pussy juice.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!" Tanja smiled blissfully as the orgasm struck her. But both the man inside her, as well as Tanja herself, noticed something else. The crowd of onlookers saw it too. Clouds had appeared, blocking the early sunlight and just before it dipped below the horizon, Venus had become visible again and struck Tanja again with its light.

She began growing again.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Slowly, Tanja expanded in every direction. Like a gigantic balloon being inflated, the 60 feet behemoth got more and more mass and height. Her head rose, higher and higher. Her massive shoulders grew broader, increasing their awesome bulk. Her torso, with those gigantic boobs, bloated, while her ass and legs increased size with each heartbeat.

Her onlookers got surrounded by her shadow as she grew. Like a messenger of impending doom, they got swallowed by darkness, a darkness that was soon to fall upon the entire city. If not on more.

Tanja, now fully aware what was happening, smiled full of delight as the world around her seemed to shrink further. She flexed her arms again, seeing her biceps swell bigger that an adult's height. She caressed her breasts, feeling them inflate. She saw the people between her legs, some looking up at her in fear, some running away.

Tanja almost cried with joy. She, a woman who wanted revenge, now got far more than she had ever hoped for. She thought she was perfect while she was 60 feet, but now... even perfection could be improved it seemed.

When Venus dipped below the horizon, her growth stopped. Tanja was 300 feet tall now!

The bodybuilding giantess stood up, looming and towering over the people like a skyscraper of muscle and flesh. Those people were so pathetic! So inferior! Tanja looked down on them with mock and disgust.

They weren't even worth addressing. Not even worth her time or attention. Tanja wanted to leave Nashville and go to Memphis, not caring she crushed three people under her feet as she left the police area.

On her way to Memphis, Tanja got on a large highway, where she saw hundreds of cars in a pile and glittering in the sunlight. From her view, they looked like shiny, multi-colored bugs. Without a second thought, she stepped on the road and began walking over it, crushing the tiny vehicles by two or three at the same time under her feet.

The giantess walked with tiny -for her size- steps over the highway, crushing car after car. Even those large vans, filled with whatever cargo, disappeared fully under her foot, pressed totally flat. She saw people leaving their vehicles, running into the woods alongside the highway, panicked and awestruck. Tanja grinned. She was so mighty! Within a few minutes, she had destroyed cars worth several millions, just by walking!

For good measure, she placed her foot on a small wood alongside the highway. The trees flattened like a patch of grass, and without her knowledge, she trod upon three people who were hiding from her inside. And with her foot full of green and red paste, she continued her walk of doom towards Memphis.

The long walk reduced the amount of cars, and inhabitants, of Tennessee thoroughly. The 300 feet tall giantess followed the highway, crushing scores of tiny vehicles every minute. Nothing could stop her, like a moving skyscraper the behemoth walked with pulsating, bulging muscles, eyes on the horizon. As if the humans down at her feet didn't even exist. After about an hour, Tanja saw Memphis in the distance. The giantess grinned. She'd cause some ravage there!

As she approached it, Tanja saw a viaduct. It was hardly high enough for her to shove her arm under, but it was possible. The giantess looked down at it and smiled. She got a mischievous idea.

Looking around, she saw several guys running from their cars. With great deft, she picked up one of them and brought him before her gargantuan face.

"You like muscles on a girl?" she asked her terrified captive, whose bowel contents ran over his legs. "I'll show you some real muscle! Hold on!" Tanja placed her prisoner on her upper arm. The guy held onto it for his dear life, which was indeed the case. A 250 feet drop was fatal, after all.

She lied down and slid her arm under the viaduct.

"I'll show you a true bicep now," she announced. Tanja slowly flexed her arm, making her huge bicep rise. The man was lifted up with the growing muscle like nothing, until he was sandwiched between the ceiling of the viaduct and Tanja's bicep. But the giantess didn't stop. She kept flexing, and with a soft sound, the man was pressed flat. A small crunch, and he was gone. Killed by a woman flexing.

Tanja smiled as she felt her prisoner pop. Her arm wasn't even pumped up in full, and she flexed more. 

A small resistance from the viaduct's ceiling. Not for long, though. 

Cracks began to form, debris rained down and then the viaduct sprang open, rumbling, only to make room for Tanja's huge, bulging bicep, with swelled a good deal higher than the viaduct had been.

"I am so strong...", she thought. Killing an adult with nothing but her arm, and turning a proud viaduct into rubble. All by just bending her arm. She stood up, trampled the leftovers of the viaduct flat and turned towards Memphis. It was time for rampage!

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

The 300 feet tall Tanja stomped through the city of Memphis, making sure her footfalls were heavy. Each time her feet trod down, at least six dozen street tiles were pulverized. Or she made a gaping hole the shape of a bare foot in the tarmac, surrounded with cracks. Tanja stepped on cars, occupied or no, flattening them with ease. She hardly even felt the metal being squeezed together under her hard, calloused soles. 

She stepped on a bunch of chairs made from reed and some wooden tables standing in front of a restaurant, crushing them into pulp. She bent down and tore trees out of the ground, cracking them in two between her fingers like toothpicks. Tanja grinned as she saw the tiny trees break. Such strength! She rubbed one hand over her bulging bicep, pumped with thick veins. This was the body she had been working for! So huge! So muscular! So beautiful!

Tanja crushed houses, which fit under her now 40 feet long soles with ease. She liked the feeling of roofs caving in, masonry crumbling, and foundations being pressed into the ground. It gave her a high, slowly lowering her weight on the foot resting upon a house, which finally totally yielded under her weight. Street after street she cleared of houses, stepping on them like they were nothing but large bugs. Trees snapped like dried twigs, tarmac broke and cracked. The 300 feet tall muscular colossus destroyed everything she touched under her large, hardened soles.

In the distance, Tanja saw the Mississippi River. The de Soto bridge spanned it. Grinning, she walked towards it, causing further mayhem because she didn't care where she stepped. 

Standing knee-deep in the river, causing waves that toppled a few boats, Tanja looked at the bridge. Though a good deal longer than she was, the thing came up to her chin. It would make a fine item for destruction.

Tanja made a fist and stomped hard on the de Soto Bridge. It crumbled immediately under the hard punch of the now superstrong giantess, it metal arches bent like overcooked spaghetti. Stone and metal broke and flew everywhere as Tanja demolished the long bridge. Tanja tore its metal arches from their foundations and twisted them as if made of thin metal threads. Then she hit the little tarmac again and again, her fists, larger than a villa, smashing though it as if made of dried crackers. Within three minutes, the bridge was totally demolished.

"de Soto was a bastard anyway," she thought, remembering her history lessons revealing the conquistador having killed ten of thousands of natives. She didn't seem to bother that her own death toll was already higher.

On land again, she continued to wreak havoc upon Memphis. With one mighty arm, she punched straight through a skyscraper. A mighty crash, and her fist emerged on the other side of the dwarfed building. Glass, concrete and dust rained down, furniture flew around. Tanja turned her arm and began flexing. Her swelling biceps effortlessly broke through three stories of the already damaged masonry, pushing the pathetic handiwork aside. 

CRASH! The roof and three upper stories broke and slowly fell down, to be replaced by the huge, swollen biceps of the giantess. The smooth yet though skin remained unharmed, her veins pulsed, her awesome upper arm muscles twitched. Tanja just demolished part of a real skyscraper with nothing but her raising biceps! 

"Is that all you can build? Some fragile little shit? Even my weak, womanly muscles can demolish it! Pah! Pathetic!" she mocked. "I bet even my boobs are far stronger than this!" 

Tanja stepped closer towards the already partly destroyed skyscraper, crushing a parked car doing so, and twisted her powerful torso so that her enormous, ultrafirm boobs slammed forcefully into the building. 

CRUNCH! The impact of her gargantuan tits against the outer wall made the skyscraper explode. The stones shot in all directions, raining down hundreds of feet away. Her breasts had hit the skyscraper so hard that it broke loose from its foundations and fell sideward, burying three smaller buildings under it. Tanja laughed as she saw the four buildings being destroyed, while smoke appeared everywhere. 

"Some wrecking balls, eh?" she said, cupping her ultraheavy assets. 

In the distance, she saw a building almost as big as herself. It was the Memphis Pyramid. Tanja walked towards it, crushing countless cars and people without as much as giving them a thought. She even ploughed through a number of small houses, stepping on them and breaking them to pieces as if made of dried twigs. 

Standing before the pyramid, she admired her nude, gigantic body in it glass reflection. She was so beautiful! Huge, smooth muscles that no living creature could even match remotely! She was a true goddess, a goddess of war and beauty.

Smiling, she decided to destroy the pyramid. No mere building having had the honor of reflecting her magnificent body was worthy to exist further!

The 300 feet tall giantess used her gigantic tits to demolish the pyramid. She swung her enormous, ultrafirm boobs like gargantuan bags of sand left and right, turning the glass walls into splinters raining down on the neighborhood. With tremendous smashes, the pyramid was reduced every time the behemoth boos smacked against and through it, unimpressed by the sharp glass, but so huge and firm the pathetic building couldn't resist. Soon, nothing but some large splinters around the ground were all that remained.

Tanja rubbed her tits. That had felt good! Even the softest part of her body could destroy a large building with ease! Goddess indeed.

Just after having finished, she heard a noise. Turning, she saw what it was. And she grinned.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

It was the army. A couple of tanks, about two hundred infantry, and three helicopters approached her. 

Without warning the helicopter shot rockets at her. But Tanja was quicker. She dodged them easily, and they hit a skyscraper behind her, making it crumble. Tanja was quick. She grabbed a large piece of debris, and hurled it towards the choppers. They were not so quick.

The debris hit two of them hard. As if made from fragile cardboard, the machines fell apart, taking their crew with them while falling down. Tanja jumped and grabbed the third chopper, which flew just within her reach. The giantess, in her enthusiasm, gripped so tightly that the vehicle was crushed in her strong hand. Its metal frame was simply turned into a wad, while the crew was squeezed to death.

"OK, and now you," she addressed the ground troops. They were already shooting, but the bullets and shells only tickled her hard and muscular skin.

Tanja grabbed a tank and smashed it hard against her abdomen. The brick wall that her muscles were withstood her slap easily. The tank didn't. It was flattened like a soda can made of thin metal as she slammed it against her six-pack, each muscle in her belly bigger than the tank. Oil ran down her huge legs, and Tanja let the tank drop. As it hit the ground, she stomped hard on it. 

SMASH! Whatever was left of it, was totally flattened. 

"Anymore interested?" she asked her audience. 

No one answered. Grinning, Tanja walked towards the army. Most soldiers wet their pants as they saw the 300 foot giantess, like a living skyscraper, approach them. Her behemoth body was even more accentuated by her tremendous muscles, pulsating with power. As Tanja's shadow eclipsed the army, some of the men and women dropped their weapons and ran for it. 

They were the smart ones.

Because the army moved in a close formation, and also because they stood in a narrow street, Tanja had no trouble simply running them over. Like she was walking on popcorn, her feet crushed and squashed scores of soldiers at once. Some kept firing, others tried to flee inside buildings and alleys, but it was all in vain. Tanja's skin seemed impenetrable, and her feet made quick work of flattening the two remaining tanks and killed the infantry soldiers like they were mere ants. Guns and rifles were broken, armor shattered, bodies turned to paste under the unfathomable weight of the body-building titaness.

Those in the buildings fared no better as Tanja crushed them as well, "them" referring to the buildings. She stomped hard on the houses and stores, crunching the masonry like thin plaster. The soldiers in the alleys soon found that there was no protection there- the alleys were gone, because the building forming them were crushed. Some died under the falling debris, others under Tanja's soles as she mopped up the remaining forces after she trod down the majority of the army. 

After having obliterated the nuisance those ants called the army, Tanja addressed the city.

"I am Tanja! Your new goddess! From now on, I am the one in charge! You will worship me, pray to me, make sacrifices to me. If not, you all end under my feet and I'll obliterate your puny little buildings. You saw what I did to what you call soldiers, they are smears under my beautiful feet. I want you to start building a temple where I can live. One thousand feet tall, and one mile long and broad. If you don't...". she stomped hard on a small house, already damaged but now being utterly flattened. 

"I'll do some exercises in the meantime", she said, walking towards a living area. She knew the tinies wouldn't be able to build this temple for her, but bossing them around made Tanja feel important. 

She was important.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

In the living area, people had gathered, and were now being eclipsed by her gigantic shadow. Tanja looked down, hands on her hips, and smiled. 

"Time for some push-ups," she announced. Tanja placed her hands on the ground, making sure she crushed a number people under them. Stretching her enormous body, she loomed over the crowd. Her gigantic breasts dangled dangerously over them, her stiff nipples pointing accusingly at the tiny people.

"One," she said, bending her elbows. Doing so, she crushed twenty people under her gigantic boobs. They were simple pressed to mush under the tons of firm, well-trained tit flesh as the giant bodybuilder deliberately let them pound the ground, something she usually didn't. But now, her huge milking machine crushed people like ripe tomatoes under their awesome mass. A few street tiles broke like dry cookies. 

Tanja shifted her body a little. 

"Two," she counted, bending her elbows again. Her biceps and back muscles bulged, her tits splattered three more people. The body of one guy was even impaled on her hard nipple, and as Tanja rose up, it was taken four feet into the air before it glided off and fell down.

"Three...". Tanja smashed more people, savoring the soft popping of their puny bodies under her huge womanly assets. Such power! Killing people with her tits by doing nothing but her daily workout.

As she did her fourth push-up, she saw a little guy standing in front of her, not in panic like the others, but looking at her. With her sharp eyes, the giantess could even see a little bulge in his shorts.

"Do you like what you see little man?" she teased. The guy, oblivious to the people running past him, nodded. Tanja grinned. She knew there were guys who fancied muscular women, but not women her size. Let alone a cruel giantess. But this one did, so Tanja decided to give him a show while killing and crushing some more. 

"Come," she beckoned him, and indeed, he did.

Standing up, she looked around. The debris from her rampage laid everywhere. Soon, the giantess found what she was looking for. A large pillar, used for solidness, struck out of the remains of a half-broken skyscraper. Perfect!

She tore the large steel pillar out of the ground. It was about half her height and as thick as two of her fingers. Yes, this would do. Tanja stuck it in a chunk of debris from the skyscraper. It was about three stories high, windows broken and cracked, but heavy and sturdy enough for her plan. She picked up another chuck, equally big, and placed it on the other side. Smiling, the giantess admired the makeshift weight briefly and began doing curls with it. 

"One... two... three...", she counted while bending her elbows and straightening them again. The few people inside, those who survived, held the handrails of the staircases for their dear lives. Up and down they went, making them sick with fear as well as dizziness.

"Twenty... twenty-one... twenty-two...", Tanja curled and curled, her gigantic biceps grew and large, blue veins swelling thicker and thicker. Her little fan, who had followed her and was now standing next to her enormous arms, jumped and cheered.

"Forty... forty-one... forty-two...", she continued as huge droplets of sweat ran down her gigantic body. Tanja saw that her little fan was not the only one ogling her. From a safe (?) distance, another large crowd had formed, and little flashings of light revealed she was being photographed and probably being filmed as well. 

"Seventy-three... seventy-four... seventy-FIVE!!!" she exclaimed and threw the halter away, in the direction of the crowd. The large thing flew faster towards them as one would believe, and before they could dodge, the large thing crashed into them, crushing dozens.

Tanja stood up, wiped the sweat of her brow and looked at the tiny people. She was thirsty from the exercise. Looking around her, she saw a water tower, about one-fifth of her height. She approached it, destroying a few houses doing so, and tore it from its puny, metal foundations. Tanja saw it was half-full, and drained it. 

"Aaaah, good!" she said. With the now empty gigantic canister, she walked back towards the crowd.

"Time for a protein shake," she said. The people tried to flee, but the giantess was simply too big to be outrun. Tanja held the tower with its opening towards them, and scooped the crowd simply inside. About a hundred people were trapped in the canister, wriggling and squirming like worms.

Tanja picked up a few large boulders, each twice the size of an adult, and dropped them in the canister as well. Then she placed a large, flat piece of wall, leftover from another demolished building like a lid over it. 

Holding the canister over her head, Tanja began to shake it. As if mixing a cocktail, the 300 feet tall giantess shook the thing vigorously, the boulders grinding the people inside into mush. Tanja heard liquid sloshing, knowing her idea worked. Blood.

As she opened the lid, the inside of the canister looked like thick cherry juice. She smelled an irony odor.

"Mmmmmm," she said, and drank the gruesome puree greedily. People were a good source of protein, and as a bodybuilding woman, she needed it. The boulders had sunk to the bottom, and as Tanja reached it, she felt satiated. Licking her lips, she threw the canister away. 

Tanja looked around to see if her little admirer was still there, but couldn't find him. Fled, or perhaps accidentally devoured as well? She shrugged her beefy shoulders. It was getting dark, she noticed, so searching for him would be a waste of time. As she looked at the destroyed landscape, Tanja felt suddenly light-headed. The planet Venus had just emerged in the dusk, and was shining on her enormous body. Unknown to this, Tanja saw how the ground moved away from her faster and faster.

She was growing again. 

And this time, really fast.

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Tanja's grow accelerated. While first, she had grown only one inch per second and later a few feet per minute, she now got dozens and dozens of feet each moment. Tanja blew up, growing like an explosion. Her behind expanded so rapidly, it steamrolled the buildings it toppled before they could hit the ground. Her feet bulldozed through trees and houses, cracking open the streets like her heel was an icebreaker and the tarmac made of thin, brittle ice. Her bulging arms soon were wider than the broadest of highways, and her head rose higher and higher into the darkening sky. 

Tanja hit the one-mile mark within half a minute. Two minutes later, she was four miles tall. The gargantuan giantess could see the sun in the distance, setting, so may miles away, even though it had set ten minutes ago in Memphis. And still she grew.

Another minute later, her growth halted. Tanja stood seven miles tall!

The enormous bodybuilding woman put her hands on her hips. Memphis, already ruined a good deal, lay before her like a map. It was less than a toy town for her now, the highest buildings barely reached up to her ankles. Her pinky toe alone was bigger than a flat, and several people could play badminton on its toenail.

Tanja lifted one giant foot up and stomped down hard. Immediately the city was struck by what could best be described as a tremendous earthquake. Each building, each tree and every car jumped up at least dozens of feet into the air and came down, crashing, breaking, shattering. Tanja smirked as she saw tiny puffs of smoke emerge around her feet. With one stomp, one single stomp, she effectively reduced an entire city to rubble. If she wasn't a goddess now, when then?

"Forget about that temple," she thought. Such a puny little building could hardly contain her big toe right now, if it survived her approaching it in the first place. Tanja began moving towards the sunlight, for she wanted to feast upon her newfound height as long as possible. Not that she believed the night would make her small again, it didn't in the holding cell after all, but she wanted to see what she crushed. 

Crushing entire neighborhoods and villages, leaving footprints the size of small lakes, and causing earthquakes that made the ground move like mushy swamp soil, the seven mile tall giga- giantess walked westward.

The seven-mile tall colossus trampled entire villages with one step. A park was nothing but a tickling piece of moss under her heel, a pond a drop of water. She laid down, and lifted one of her now unfathomable massive tits like nothing and let it come down on a hill. An earthquake that made the buildings of three nearby hamlets jump into the air and uprooted countless trees followed. The hill was totally flattened, now a large hole the size of a small lake had replaced it.

Villagers were crushed in a single step. Her gargantuan foot covered them completely, every single man-made structure yielded immediately to her mass. Streets, little more than tiny threads to her, were pressed deeply into the ground as she walked over them, including the traffic.

Tanja, approaching the sunlight, cut a path through entire cities, crushing the buildings and skyscraper like tiny, fragile crystals. She didn't care. Civilization didn't exist to her anymore. Only she counted. Well, not entirely, for Tanja demanded worship. So, she wanted to make a statement to the world.

The giga-giantess tore an entire mountain from the ground. With a large, unearthly groan it surrendered as countless tons of dirt and rocks rained down. The entire world watched in awe as they saw the gigantic biceps of the giga-giantess bulge with god-like might, as she lifted the pyramidal piece of rock higher and higher up. The mountain bumped against her breasts, who replied by wobbling slightly as she heaved it chest-high. Then, with a mighty shove, Tanja held the mountain over her head. 

"I AM A GODDESS!" she exclaimed. "No one can match my strength! People of the world, look at me! I lift an entire mountain over my head! I can crush entire cities by smashing it on them! I trample villages as if they are small boxes! From now on, you obey me! If not...".

With an evil grin, Tanja threw the mountain on a city. It was ... which was obliterated as the gigantic piece of stone crushed it to pulp. 

Tanja wiped her hands and smiled. This would teach the mites at her feet. She, and only she, was in charge now.

"Enough for today," she thought and laid down, her vast body crushing the few settlements that remained in her vicinity. It was getting dark after all, and she was tired. 

Again, the light of Venus emerged. But nothing happened. The gas's effect was depleted. Even though Venus shone upon her mighty body, Tanja didn't grow anymore. Seven miles tall, she was a truly gargantuan giantess now, a goddess of muscle and beauty, and mankind had no other choice than to live with her, being subjected to her every whim.


The End (?)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6787