Behind The Mask by The Shrunken Scholar
Summary:

Will Peterson has hidden part of himself behind the mask of an average guy for most of his life. Every day that part of him becomes more and more difficult to hide from those he cares about. A chance encounter with a mysterious girl is going to change Will's life forever. She's going to help him not be afraid to show who he really is and show him that he's not the only one hiding behind a mask.


Categories: Giantess, Animal, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Object, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 31885 Read: 64374 Published: July 03 2017 Updated: September 29 2020
Having Some Fun by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello again! I'm back to bring you chapter 4 of BTM. This time around we find out what Maize meant by "fun". I realized I forgot to mention that the current tags of this story aren't going to be the only ones. They are just the tags that are going to be showing up the most. I'll likely add some other tags as they appear in the story. I hope you enjoy!
Behind The Mask: Chapter 4

" What did you have in mind? " Will asked. 

" Well there was something else I learned while reading your mind the other night... " Maize said, turning her head. 

" Jeez. Is there anything you don't know about me? " 

" I didn't go very deep, I promise. I just heard what you were already thinking about that night. " 

Will thought back to the night at the bar and realized those were the things that had been on his mind. 

" Alright. But seriously don't read my mind anymore. " 

" I already said I would try my best. Anyways, the other thing I learned was that you're a macrophile. You fantasize about being shrunken down at a woman's feet. " 

" Yeah. That's right. " he said, not seeing where she was going with this. 

" Hello! What were we just talking about? I have the power to change things size. I can make your fantasy a reality. " Maize explained, smacking his shoulder. 

Will felt kind of dumb that he hadn't thought of that himself. Maize could actually make the dream he'd had since high school come true. He found himself hesitating to say anything though. Now that he had the opportunity, he was somewhat scared to do it. Fantasizing about it was one thing, actually being shrunk was another. He would be completely at Maize's mercy. 

" What's the matter? I thought you would like this. " she asked after a few moments. 

" I'm worried. Shrinking was always just a fantasy to me. Doing it for real is scary. What if something happens? " 

" Will, I would never hurt you. And if you think that I'm going to shrink you and keep you for the rest of your life, don't. If I had wanted to do that, I could've the other night and no one would have known. " 

The thought hadn't even crossed his mind, but she was right. She had multiple chances to do anything she wanted to him. Part of him was also very intrigued to see what it would be like. He couldn't pass up a chance to live out his fantasy. 

" Okay. Let's try it out. How do you do it? " he asked. 

" To shrink things I just focus on it and picture it getting smaller in my mind. Other magic and spells are more complicated. " Maize explained. 

" How small would you shrink me? " 

" I don't know. That's up to you. How small would you be comfortable with? " 

Will thought about it for a minute. 

" Hmmm... Maybe twelve inches to start? I don't wanna become too small too fast. " 

" Alright. Twelve inches it is. It's not going to be exact but I can get you close. You might want to take your clothes off now. You're not gonna need them. Plus I'd probably mess up their size if you take them off after I shrink you. " Maize said, standing up. 

Will looked down at his clothes and then back at her. 

" Come on, Will. I already saw your private parts the other night. Remember? Don't be shy. " 

" Okay. Where should I put my clothes? " he asked, standing up as well. 

" Just put them on that chair for now. " she said, pointing to the soft looking chair next to him. 

Will began the awkward process of removing his clothes while Maize watched. She stood there not even trying to hide that she was looking, grinning the whole time. He took his shirt off first, then his pants and boxers. His shoes and socks were the last to come off. He stuffed his socks in each shoe and left them by the front door. Now completely naked, he stood by the front door covering his crotch with one hand. 

" Not bad at all. Are you ready? " Maize laughed, looking him up and down. 

" Yeah. Go ahead. " Will said, taking a deep breath. 

Maize raised one hand with her palm facing him and made a downward motion. As soon as she did, he suddenly felt a tingly sensation throughout his body. Dizziness overcame him as the room began to expand out. In seconds the kitchen table and couch surpassed him in size. The ceiling might as well have been hundreds of feet away. 

When he stopped shrinking he stumbled and dropped to one knee. The dizziness quickly subsided and he slowly got back to his feet. Will looked around at his now much larger surroundings in amazement. The normal sized furniture was now two or three times his size at least. He would need a boost just to get onto one of the kitchen table's chairs now. He heard a thudding noise and turned towards the source. 

The sound was Maize, now towering over him, coming around the couch and standing in front of him. Each of her steps were surprisingly loud in his shrunken state. He looked down at her giant feet while her toes wiggled excitedly. Maize let out a small laugh high above his head. 

" Do you like the view down there, little guy? " 

Will tilted his head back to see her face and nodded. At his new size, he only came up to a couple inches below her knee. She wasn't an especially tall girl at normal size, maybe slightly above average. Maize sat down, tucking her legs underneath her. 

" How is it? Too much? Want me to make you bigger? " she asked, inspecting him.

 Her voice was also louder. 

" No. I'm okay. " he replied. 

Will touched his throat, noticing his voice was higher pitched. 

" Oh. That's a side effect of the shrinking. I can change that. " 

Maize touched her ear and he saw a blue spark flash. She pointed at him and he saw the same blue spark. 

" There. Now I won't make you go deaf and I'll be able to hear you better. Your voice shouldn't sound squeaky either. " 

" Cool. " 

She was right, his voice sounded normal. 

" So? How is it? Do you like it? " she asked again. 

" It's... amazing. You're amazing. I almost can't believe this is really happening. " he said, flexing his fingers in front of his face. 

" Well it is happening. Think of this as a test run to see if you like being small. If at any time you want me to make you normal size, just say the word. " Maize said, poking him in the chest and making him stumble back. 

Will grabbed her finger to steady himself. Something about being shrunken was making him unsteady. He suddenly realized that the finger he was holding onto was about as big as his arm! 

" No way! This is awesome! " he finally replied, grinning up at her. 

" I'm happy you're enjoying it. We should probably head to my room. My roommate could come home any time and I haven't told her you're here yet. " 

" You have a roommate? Is she a witch too? " 

" Yep. She likes to go out at night. Go drinking and stuff. You might see her. Just so you know she's... uh... not as nice as I am. If she doesn't talk to you first, don't say anything. " she advised, searching for the right words. 

" Um... Alright. I'll keep that in mind. " 

Will hoped he didn't meet her without Maize there. He was afraid to think what a witch who wasn't as nice as Maize did with their powers. 

" Is it okay if I pick you up? It'd probably take you a few minutes to walk to my room. " 

He looked down at his naked body. 

" Are you sure? " 

" It's no big deal and I'll be careful. " 

" Alright. Go ahead. " he said nervously, raising his arms. 

Maize gently wrapped her hands around him and lifted him into the air, standing up as well. Will watched as the ground moved farther and farther away. A fall from this height would most certainly injure him, if not kill him. He grabbed onto Maize's fingers tightly just to be safe. She carried him down the hall and opened the first door on the right. 

" I'm gonna go get your clothes. Make yourself comfortable. " she said, carefully placing him on a huge bed. 

He took a moment to look around her room. Maize's room was average sized for a bedroom. Her bed was up against the far right wall when you walked in, neatly made with a light pink blanket covering it. A small nightstand stood on the left side of the bed. A lamp, an alarm clock, and a framed picture of a man and woman embracing were on top of it. 

" Those must be her parents. " Will thought, looking at the picture. 

A large dresser with a mirror was on the right side of the bed. Makeup products were scattered across the top along with glass bottles of odd colored liquids. While she was carrying him in he had seen a wooden chest at the foot of her bed. Two bookcases were up against the wall across from the bed. They were packed with tons of books, from paperbacks to thick leather bound tomes. A small window was also across from the doorway with its shutters closed. 

Will found himself slightly disappointed that he didn't see a black cauldron in the witch's room. Witches always had those in TV shows and movies. 

" Wait... Is that racist? " he wondered. 

As he was thinking about that, Maize came back in with the neatly folded stack of his clothes. 

" Hey. You still alright? " she asked, setting the clothes on top of the chest. 

" Yep. I think I'm used to it now. " 

" Good. Let's get to the fun part. " Maize said, sitting down on her bed. 

" Okay! " Will said excitedly. 

" Go down to the foot of the bed. I don't wanna kick you accidentally. " 

He quickly jogged to the foot and turned back to her. The mattress made each of his steps bouncy. Maize carefully brought her legs up onto the bed and stretched them out. He watched in awe as her big soles slid towards him. It was like a sight from the most lovely of dreams, except it was actually happening! 

He was a few inches taller than the tips of her toes at his shrunken height. If Will had to guess, he'd say she was a shoe size eight at least. She spread her toes out wide and scrunched them enticingly. He could already feel his member getting hard. 

" Go on, Will. Touch them. I know you want to. " Maize whispered. 

" Are you reading my mind again? " 

" No. It's kind of obvious by the look on your face and... " 

She held up her pinky finger and wiggled it. Will looked down at his crotch to find his member fully erect already. He awkwardly tried to hide it with his hands. 

" I swear there's a good reason for the shrinkage. " he nervously joked. 

She laughed at the bad joke. 

" Go ahead. I want another foot massage. It might be even better with those little hands. " 

Maize leaned back on her pillows, waiting for him to begin. Slowly, he stepped in front of her right foot. He admired her sole for a moment, inspecting every crease and wrinkle. His eyes traveled up from her heel to her toes. Maize's toes were twitching in excitement. Will couldn't wait any longer. 

He grabbed her big toe with both hands. The huge digit easily dwarfed his hands. Her skin still felt just as soft as the other night. She clearly took very good care of her feet. He rubbed her toe thoroughly, working his fingers in. Maize let out a satisfied sigh. 

" Amazing. I wouldn't mind some kisses too. " she hinted. 

Will started planting kisses on the toes as he rubbed them. The scent of her foot was magnified by his small size and it was intoxicating. After he finished rubbing all of her toes, he realized something didn't feel right. He felt like he should be enjoying this even more than he was. The answer popped into his head almost immediately. This was amazing, but it wasn't exactly the fantasy he'd had countless times. 

" Hey, Maize? " Will called out to the relaxing witch. 

" Something wrong? " she responded, opening one eye. 

" No. I was just going to ask if you could make me smaller. " 

" Smaller? How much smaller were you thinking? " 

" Maybe... three inches? That sounds good. You'd have to roll over onto your stomach though. " 

" Are you sure you're ready to get smaller than this? This is your first time. " she asked, leaning forward. 

" I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I want to do it. " he replied, standing between her feet. 

" Okay. If you say so. " 

Maize pointed her index finger at him and Will immediately dwindled in size. The wave of dizziness washed over him, but wasn't as bad. He almost fell over when he saw his even bigger surroundings. Twelve inches had been somewhat intimidating, but three inches was scary. Maize's feet now towered over him. She could push one of her feet down on him and crush him with little effort. There was nothing he could do to stop her. 

" Will, you don't need to be scared. I'd never hurt you. " she said reassuringly. 

" I know it's j- Wait. You just read my mind didn't you? " 

" Sorry. I'm so used to doing it. It's hard to turn off. " 

" Whatever. I know you're not going to hurt me. I'm freaking myself out for nothing. " 

" Good. You still have another foot to massage, little man. " 

She flipped over onto her stomach, so the soles of her feet were facing up. Her feet had to be at least twice his size now. The big toe alone looked like it was half his height. The view of her long, smooth sole was enough to make him hard all over again. He pictured himself sleeping on the soft expanse of flesh. 

Will had to know what it would feel like. He moved in front of her huge toes and marveled at the fact that he could distinctly see Maize's toeprints. Climbing up on her toes, he walked onto her sole. The pillowy flesh under his bare feet felt weird. He went to the center of her sole and laid down. It was as heavenly as he thought it would be. The soft sole all around him, almost conforming to him. The lovely scent of her foot pervading his nostrils. He never wanted to leave this spot! 

" I know you're probably having a blast down there, but the least you could do is rub my foot a bit. " Maize complained. 

Not wanting to anger the kind giantess who made this possible, Will started rubbing. He dug his elbows into her sole and worked them around while moving his body too. 

" There we go. " she said happily. 

He put all of his muscle into rubbing her foot, otherwise she probably wouldn't be able to feel it. He kept this up for a couple minutes before getting up on his hands and knees. A part of him wanted to just admire her beautiful sole for awhile, but there was something else he wanted to do even more. Will laid face down on her sole, spreading his limbs out wide. He buried his nose in her sole and took a long sniff. His rock hard member was poking into the soft sole. 

It was all too much for him to handle. He couldn't restrain himself any longer. The mask was ripped away once again. He began to hump her foot, bucking his hips wildly. Stretching his arms out as far as possible, he couldn't reach the side of her foot. He continued bucking in a steady rhythm until finally exploding all over Maize's sole. 

When he was done, he rolled off her foot and landed on his back breathing heavily. The mattress shook and creaked as Maize got up to a sitting position on the edge of her bed. 

" Did you like that? " she asked, looking down at him with a smile. 

" Yes... Very much. " Will panted out. 

" Happy to hear it. Let me clean up and then I'll make you normal sized. " 

" Alright. " he said, somewhat disappointed it was already over. 

Maize wiped the small mess he'd made off her foot with a finger and cleaned her finger with a tissue. She moved away from her bed and held out her palm again. The massive bedroom seemed to shrink all around him. His body covered an increasing part of the bed until his head and legs were hanging off the side. Will sat up and put his hands over his exposed manhood. He didn't feel any nausea at all that time. 

" Thank you so much, Maize. That was the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me. " 

" You're welcome. You can get dressed in here. Come right out when you're done and don't even think about taking anything in here. I'll know. " Maize said, tossing him his clothes. 

She left the room and closed the door behind her. He quickly got dressed, only looking at the strange things she had in her room, then went out to the living room. Maize was sitting in the armchair that faced the hallway as he came out. 

" What did you think of the test run? Is that something you'd like to do on a regular basis? " 

" Oh, yeah. That was amazing. It was everything I wanted and more. I almost didn't want you to make me normal sized again. " 

" Good. And you feel alright? You're not shorter or taller than you were before right? " 

" Uh... No. I don't think so. " he said, inspecting himself. 

" Just making sure. You look fine to me. " 

" So what should we do now? Call it a night? " 

Will looked at a clock on the wall and saw that it was much later than he thought. 

" Yeah. I guess so. My roommate might be home any minute and she'll probably be hammered. It'd be better if you met her when she isn't drunk. " 

" Okay. I'll take your word for it. " 

He got his shoes and socks then sat on the couch to put them on. 

" Thanks for the foot rub. You have a talent for it at any size. " she said, standing up. 

" Heh, no problem. Making that possible was thanks enough. " 

Both of them walked to the door and Maize held it open for him as he went out into the hall. 

" I don't think I can thank you enough for everything. It's very, very kind of you to do all of this for me. There's gotta be some way I can repay you. " Will said, turning back to her. 

" Your happiness is all I care about. But I wouldn't say no to some more foot massages. " she laughed. 

" That can easily be arranged. Good night, Maize. " 

" Good night, Will. I'll text you sometime tomorrow. I'm going to brainstorm some ideas on how to help you. " 

With that, Maize closed her door. He realized he had a big smile on his face. Maize was pulling him out of the depressing slump he'd been in for months now. This was the happiest he'd been in quite awhile. She was doing exactly as she said and giving him a chance to be himself, free of the mask. 

After being stifled by the mask for so long, it felt wonderful not having to worry about it if only for a short time. Maybe with the help of Maize and her magic he wouldn't need the mask much longer. The idea of finally telling Rebecca the truth was terrifying and joyous at the same time. Still smiling like a fool, he entered the apartment buildings small elevator. He hit the button for the ground floor and leaned against the elevator's wall. 

Moments later, the elevator arrived at its destination with a ding. The door slid open to reveal a short, red-headed girl who had been waiting for the elevator. The girl looked to be about Will's age and was wearing a dark blue club dress with a black leather jacket over it. A small purse was slung over one of her shoulders and she was holding a pair of black heels under her other arm. She had to be about 5'3'' or maybe slightly shorter. Her short red hair was styled nicely with curls and her eyes were green. 

Will took a quick glance down at her petite, pale feet. He moved to exit the elevator right as she moved to get on. He accidentally bumped into her shoulder as they passed each other. 

" Watch it, shithead! " she said, glaring up at him. 

Her breath reeked of alcohol! 

" Jeez. Sorry. " he coughed out, waving a hand in front of his face. 

She glared at him a second longer, then continued into the elevator mumbling the word "asshole". Will watched wordless as she pressed a button and the elevator door closed. 

" Wait a second... Was that Maize's roommate? " he wondered, not believing it. 

He left the building questioning how someone as nice as Maize could possibly live with someone as rude as that girl. 
End Notes:
Please comment or review.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6778