EQZ - The Equalizing Device by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Summary:

Josh and his four friends have to face a dangerous adventure when a device, they wanted to use to play a prank on his older sister, suddenly malfunctions. Join Josh and his friends through their struggle to return to normal size and find out about the bakcground and the capabilities of the Equalizer.



Categories: Footwear, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Feet, Mouth Play, Unaware, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 56298 Read: 154825 Published: June 25 2017 Updated: July 16 2017
Story Notes:

I've been inactive as an author on this site for quite a while now and mostly enjoyed stories written by author fellow authors of this community. Now I felt the urge to publish a story I've mainly written for the sake of writing itself and am eager to share it with you and to hear your opinions.

Even though the story is almost finished by now, I'll release the chapters on a daily basis to see the public response of this readership. categories may be editet throughout the releases. While the first half of the story will be mainly taking place as an unaware scenario, later chapters will have a different focus. I sincerely apologize in case of text-stylistic misdeeds and/or some spelling/grammar mistakes. I know my english is far from being perfect.

Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the story and I look forward to reading your comments!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter One: Getting to know the crew (Prologue) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

2. Chapter Two: A prank gone wrong by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

3. Chapter Three: Finding a brother (Part I) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

4. Chapter Four: Finding a brother (Part II) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

5. Chapter Five: the Princess and the Bug by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

6. Chapter Six: Catching Up With Reality by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

7. Chapter Seven: Survival Of The Fittest by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

8. Chapter Eight: Dealing With It by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

9. Chapter Nine: A Desperate Mission by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

10. Chapter Ten: Exposed by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

11. Chapter Eleven: Search And Rescue by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

12. Chapter Twelve: May I Introcuce, My Sister Mary by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

13. Chapter Thirteen: Love And Hate by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

14. Chapter Fourteen: Soothing A Drama Queen by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

15. Chapter Fifteen: A New Day, A New Dawn by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

16. Chapter Sixteen: Van Mallory by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

17. Chapter Seventeen: Marriage Is? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

18. Chapter Eighteen: A War Within by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

19. Chapter Nineteen: May The Games Begin! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

20. Chapter Twenty: Choices by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

21. Chapter Twenty-One: There Is No Easy Way Out! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

22. Chapter Twenty-Two: Goddess Loraine by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

23. Chapter Twenty-Three: "I won't tolerate mutiny!" by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

24. Chapter Twenty-Four (Epilogue): Stories Never End...They're Just Not Continued To Be Told! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

Chapter One: Getting to know the crew (Prologue) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

A mostly introductory chapter to get a first impression on the protagonists,

Josh Middleton was the second of three children in a quite usual family. To be the middle child always kind of sucks but Josh learned to deal with it. It used to be okay when his dad had still been there but unfortunately he had to take a job in south-Asia three years ago and left the family.

Josh was seventeen by now, had average grades in school, an average body and an average side job where he earned enough money to buy the stuff he wanted by himself since his mother only spend money for his younger sister Mary who was sixteen by now. For his mother, Mary was the most important family member and her little princess.

Well Josh liked her as well as she was really cute but it still annoyed him that she was the constant centre of the family’s attention. Well she was still better than his older sister Valery who was twenty-one by now and the queen of all diva’s. Fortunately she wasn’t home that much since she was spending a lot of time working-out, dating or jobbing at that shoe-store. But every time she came home from whatever she would start commanding him around or mocking him. And if Josh would complain about that to his mother she would just say “Just listen to your older sister Josh and stop whining”.

Josh compensated this family-situation with a quite dominant role in his circle of friends, well so he thought.

As usual Josh met with his friends after physics class on Friday afternoon. Physics was one of the subjects he was actually good in and so were his friends. Well they all profited from Vince and his family of physicists who had spent a ridiculous amount of time giving the boys thousands of private lessons. The five of them went to the park where they usually smoked some weed and drank some beer they usually got from a strange guy hanging around next to a liquor store for a couple of bucks. Steven was the one who always got the weed since his older brother had some good contacts to a Canadian major supplier. He furthermore was an ace in biology but pretty much sucked in every other class except for physics.

And then there were the twins Jared and Darren who both were kind of heart-throbs. Both had a girlfriend but somehow Josh couldn’t get rid of the feeling that the two of them exchanged their girlfriends frequently with each other as they were monozygotic twins and the girls couldn’t really differ between the two of them.

They hung out together the whole afternoon until eventually Josh’s phone rang. It was his older sister calling and he sighed annoyed.

“What is it Val?”

“Where are you Josh? You’re supposed to tidy up the kitchen and make dinner!”

Bull**** it’s your turn I did it yesterday”

“Josh I’m not in the mood for discussions now. You will come home at once and attend your duties”

“Seriously… It is your tur….”

“JOSH!”

Josh quit the call and tried to calm down.

“My sister really is making me mad these days… Sorry folks I gotta go”, he explained to his friends.

“Dude you’re way to stoned to go home now. And besides what is it with your sister that she commands you around like that lately. I mean she is hot so maybe I’d follow her orders as well but you are her brother. You gotta get some control back man!” Steven reacted and he was right, with everything. Josh knew that his sister would notice that he smoked marihuana again and maybe it was time to stand up against his sister.

“We should teach your sister a lesson Josh. Did you know that physicists found out that the size reduction of any matter is actually possible? My father is working on an experiment concerning this.” Vince stated.

“What the hell Vince… Are you suggesting we should shrink my sister?” Josh exclaimed.

“No no no… I’m not even sure if one could shrink human beings without harming them. No but we could use the device my father is crafting at the moment to shrink some stuff of hers”, Vince suggested.

“Oh yeah like her cell phone and stuff”, Darren said enthusiastically.

“Well if taking that device from your father is that simple… My sister is working in the shoe-store the whole forenoon and my mother is visiting grandma and won’t be back till evening and maybe she’ll even spend the night there. So we could go for it”, Josh agreed.

“Easy… my dad is on vacation for a while and he left all his stuff in the garage. The device is still a prototype so we have to be careful with it.” Vince stated.

And so they agreed to meet early in the next morning to play that prank on Valery. They agreed not to shrink anything too important in case they wouldn’t be able to grow it back. In fact it was a piece of cake to steal the device of Vince’s father. It was a box looking similar to a mixing console with an antenna. There were a lot of different buttons and switches but Vince seemed to know what they were for. After getting the device they quickly rode their bicycles to Josh’s house. His sister was already gone and his mother had left a few hours ago so there was no one capable of disturbing the five teenagers in their prank…

End Notes:

I hoped you enjoyed that first insight. Two more chapters will be released with this one.

Chapter Two: A prank gone wrong by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

It took a while until they set everything up in Val’s room. They gathered around the device with a bunch of stuff they planned on shrinking.

“Let’s start with her favourite teddy-bear. His name is Roger as far as I remember”, Josh suggested. The others agreed and Vince took the teddy-bear from Josh. He placed it in front of the device and bent the antenna into its direction.

“How small should we make that bear?” Vince asked.

“As small as possible.” Darren said.

“That would be two inches I think.” Vince answered and began playing around on the buttons and wheels on the device. Then he pressed the big red button in the middle and pushed the antenna into the bear which started glowing greenly and slowly began to shrink. It didn’t look as the boys expected it. It wasn’t spectacular at all. It was a fairly slow process and so it took nearly twenty-minutes until the bear had shrunken down to the planned three inches.

“Wow that takes like forever Vince… Can’t you somehow accelerate the process for the next thingy we shrink?” Jared asked impatiently.

“Well here is this one wheel where it says “Velocity Control” but it is already turned quite far and there is a red line indicating that turning it further could be dangerous”, Vince stated.

“Oh c’mon I’m sure a little bit more isn’t that risky right?” Jared answered.

Vince sighed and turned the wheel a little bit further and a red light started blinking on the device.

The next thing they wanted to shrink was Valery’s diary which they found beneath her bed. Vince pushed the antenna into the book and pressed the button. This time the device released a little shockwave and made some unhealthy noises but the shrinking process went noticeably faster.

“Oh yeah now it works as it should”, Jared said enthusiastically. The process took only five minutes this time and now they started shrinking one object after the other always turning the velocity a little higher with each object. The device vibrated heavily and turned pretty hot but no one cared. They all were obsessed with shrinking Valery’s stuff.

“Vince let’s check out whether we can turn stuff back to normal size just to be sure whether we can fix things or not”, Steven suggested and they all agreed.

“I don’t really know how to do it but I think it’s this EQZ button on the right”, Vince said pushing the antenna into a shrunken plush toy elephant and pressed the button. An ear-piercing high-pitched noise came from the now heavily vibrating and even smoking device. The boys screamed in agony for the noise was unbearable and then the device released another shockwave kicking them off their feet. They looked at each other realising that they had all started to glow greenly as well as all the stuff they had shrunken.

Josh had a very bad feeling about it but he couldn’t move at all and even speaking seemed impossible. The noise had stopped but his ears still hurt as hell and he felt hellishly lightheaded. He looked at Vince who was obviously getting smaller but before he could even panic, Josh passed out.

Josh woke up from a rumbling and vibrations in the floor. He still felt dizzy and his body felt like he had run a marathon. It took a while for him to remember what happened but then he immediately got up and checked his surroundings.

“Holy shit… I’m shrunken” he exclaimed. He was located next to his sister’s wardrobe and as he compared his size to the furniture, he guessed that he had been reduced to two inches. He tried not to panic and to focus on being happy that he had survived this after all. He spotted something moving maybe half a mile away on what Josh supposed was Val’s carpet. He remembered that Vince had stood there. Josh climbed onto the fluffy carpet and began crawling through the pink jungle towards Vince.

“Josh is that you?” he heard Vince’s voice calling out. His voice was loud… louder than usual but still it was calming to hear him.

“Yes Vince it’s me” Josh responded while continuing to fight his way over the carpet. The closer he got to Vince the more Josh began wondering how he could have spotted him on the carpet at all. But when he stood in front of him he noticed why that had been the case. Vince was easily thrice as tall as Josh so maybe about six inches.

“Holy shit Josh… It reduced you to only two inches? Well doesn’t really matter anyway I guess”, Vince stated as he saw Josh.

“Vince where is the device and where are the others? We desperately need to fix us before Val arrives!” Josh exclaimed.

“I think it’s too late for that Josh… Didn’t you hear the rumbling a few minutes ago? Someone has come home. I don’t know where the others are. I awoke like half an hour ago and I guess I’ve been asleep for quite a while. The device is…”Vince explained and made a step leftwards. Josh couldn’t believe what he saw. The device, or what was left of it, was as big he was. It was a big dump of molten plastic and metal.

No… This can’t be happening. Fuck! What are we supposed to do now Vince? What happened in the first place?” Josh yelled agitatedly.

“Well by now I figured that EQZ stands for Equalize… And as the device kind of overheated as I pressed that button, it has shrunken us and returned most of the stuff we shrunk before back to normal size… Well kind of….” Vince continued explaining and pointed at a teddy-bear lying next to Val’s bed. It was as tall as the bed.

“Wait is that Roger?” Josh asked and Vince nodded.

“And it gets worse Josh… Look at your phone”

Josh got out his phone realising that it was off and wouldn’t let itself get turned on again…

“Electronics do not seem to work at this size at all…”

A rumbling interrupted their conversation as something seemed to draw closer. Josh knew it was his sister coming up the stairs to her room.

“Fuck… Vince, take me pickaback and let’s hide beneath her bed. We have to find the others as well….” Josh demanded.

“Don’t you think we should try to get your sisters attention?” Vince asked while raising Josh onto his shoulders.

“Not before we aren’t sure that there isn’t any way to fix this without having to admit that we stole from your father and screwed with Val’s stuff. She’d be so pissed.” Josh answered as Vince was running with him beneath the bed. They arrived just in time as the door on the opposite side of the room opened and a giantess entered.

“Holy mother of god… Your sister is freaking huge” Vince stated with open mouth. She wore her hot pants showing off her now insanely long tanned legs, a red shirt with the logo of the shoe-store she was working in and a pretty provocative V-cleavage. Her long light-brown hair fell over her shoulders framing her, from an objective perspective, beautiful face. Her feet, covered with her thick white tennis-socks, caused the floor to vibrate with each of her steps as she walked further into the room.

“What the hell? Has someone been in my room and searched my stuff? JOSH ARE YOU HOME? What the fuck where is Roger and who put this taller version of it here? JOOOOSH SERIOUSLY IF YOU’RE HOME GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!” she yelled.

Her voice boomed through the room. Josh and Vince had to press their hands onto their ears for their drumheads were about to burst.

“Oh shit she’s already pissed…” Josh stated and gave Vince a frightened look.

“I don’t want to mess with her in that mood especially not when she’s a few hundred times bigger than me…” He continued.

Vince nodded and had to smile as he watched that giant beauty walk around her room tidying up the mess the boys had caused. She picked up the teddy-bear and looked at it closely.

“Hey Josh look at the bear’s back”, Vince exclaimed and Josh looked. There was something on its back and it was slightly moving. It looked like Darren or Jared desperately holding onto the bear’s hair.

“Shit its Jared. I hope he doesn’t fall…. Look how far she is holding him over the ground”, Josh stated nervously.

“Well maybe Josh broke my old Roger and replaced him with a bigger bear as an apology. He looks like Roger just bigger… More to cuddle…” Val’s voice boomed through the room again and she threw the teddy onto her bed.

“Fuck!” Josh and Vince yelled in unison as they saw the teddy fly out of their vision with Jared still stuck to it.

“But I’ll teach him a lesson searching my stuff when I’m not home. What was he looking for anyway?” Val mumbled and sat down on her bed.

The impact of her weight crashing onto the bed sounded like an explosion to Josh and Vince as they were still beneath the bed. The creaking of the duckboard sounded like baulks cracking in a house. Right now they just hoped that Jared was okay. Valery’s huge feet dangled around in front of the two each of them by far bigger than Josh or even Vince. Her long legs looked like redwood trunks growing into the horizon. Josh and Vince began to realise that this could turn out to become a dangerous adventure.

Chapter Three: Finding a brother (Part I) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The friends are separated and have begun to realise in what kind of situation they are.

Jared woke up immediately as something huge crashed onto the floor not too far away from him. The ground trembled and Jared looked up confusedly to check for an explanation. The sight of Valery hit him like a truck and he crawled backwards until he hit a soft surface.

“What the heck is going on here?” He asked himself frightened as he was. He stared at the giantess standing a quarter mile away from him who looked more or less into his direction. Jared remembered what had happened earlier that day and concluded correctly that he had shrunken. Valery took another step towards him and the ground shook under the impact of her step. Jared panicked as he saw that her foot was roughly five times bigger than he was and ran around the soft thing behind him. It was the teddy-bear which looked like five-story building now. Jared hid behind it holding tight to its long brown hair hoping it would shroud him from her vision.

“What the hell? Has someone been in my room and searched my stuff? JOSH ARE YOU HOME? What the fuck where is Roger and who put this taller version of it here? JOOOOSH SERIOUSLY IF YOU’RE HOME GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!” Valery yelled.

Jared screamed as her voice felt like someone let a firecracker exploder next to his ear. Then suddenly the bear he held on to got picked up by the giantess and Jared with it. It felt like a roller coaster in the opposite direction as he got elevated what felt like a hundred feet for Jared. Desperately he held onto the hair in his hands while at the same time puking into the fur.

“Well maybe Josh broke my old Roger and replaced him with a bigger bear as an apology. He looks like Roger just bigger… More to cuddle…” Valery’s voice boomed. Being so close to her made the volume of her voice even worse.

Suddenly the rollercoaster continued as he flew together with the bear in direction of Valery’s bed. Jared screamed in fear and let go of the fur but the flight was over soon and he crashed into a pillow while the bear crashed into the wooden bed-post.

“But I’ll teach him a lesson searching my stuff when I’m not home. What was he looking for anyway?”

The landing was quite soft but still Jared felt that he had sprained his left arm and right leg. He got up and looked at the giantess who approaching. She was so freaking huge but still Jared had to remark her beauty. Josh really had a gorgeous sister. But Jared didn’t want to get spotted so he tried to find somewhere to hide.

He couldn’t run since his leg hurt too much so he more or less crawled over the surface of Valery’s head pillow hoping that she wouldn’t lie down. He saw how she approached the bed, turned around giving him a good view of her gorgeous but way too huge behind and then basically jumped onto the bed. Jared was glad that he didn’t fell somewhere close to where she sat now but Valery’s impact still sent him flying a good deal over the pillow. As he landed again he slid a small distance and fell over the edge of the pillow. He now was on the top right corner of the bed and able to hide behind the head pillow. Although Jared was aware that he was in a dangerous situation here, he found it actually mostly fun. But he didn’t know about the destroyed device and still hoped he could be changed to normal size again if he’d find Vince.

At this time Darren had sought shelter beneath a cupboard next to the door which had been in his closer environment when Valery had come home and woke him up with her earthquake-causing footsteps. From beneath the cupboard he could only see her feet and ankles but it was impressive and mind-shattering enough.

“This is madness… We need to get her attention but first I need to find the others…” Darren mumbled to himself.

Then Darren saw it… Someone obviously was close to the teddy-bear which was in front of the bed. Looking more precisely Darren became surer that it was his brother hiding there. He watched as Valery’s feet approached the bear and decided to leave his hide-out to see what happens. He witnessed how Valery lifted up the bear with his brother and threw them onto the bed.

“JARED!” He screamed as he saw him fall onto the pillow. Worriedly he waited for his silhouette to move on the white pillow. Relieved he noticed him moving over the pillow as Valery jumped onto the bed. Darren grinned as he saw how his brother flew a little distance over the pillow and out of his vision.

“He’ll be fine I guess… But I should get on my way to him

Cautiously Darren moved further away from his hideout always keeping an eye on the giantess on the bed. The way to the bed seemed like a few miles to walk and Darren had no idea how to get up the bed once he’d reach it. But that didn’t matter for the time being. Darren accelerated his steps while Valery sat on her bed looking at her smartphone.

I hope she won’t see me when she’ll eventually look up from that thing…

Darren began running until he reached the carpet. He climbed into the pink jungle where he assumed to be harder to spot for Valery, and began crawling through it into her direction. Suddenly Valery started laughing. The sound of her laughter was loud enough to heavily startle Darren who then stumbled and fell flat onto his face. The surface was really soft so it didn’t really hurt after all. He got up again cursing himself for being so easy to scare. Valery’s foot connected with the floor and sent little shockwaves through the ground making it hard for Darren to stay on his feet. The soft ground didn’t make that any easier but still he kept on crawling through the pink hairs of the carpet slowly approaching the other side. The silhouette of the giantess became bigger and more menacing with every step he took causing his fear to increase constantly.

Jesus please don’t let her get up and cross the room… She could stomp me so easily …

The last thing Darren wanted was to get squished beneath the feet of Josh’s sister. He reached the end of the carpet and was now a couple of yards away from the bed. He looked out of the jungle and his eyes widened as he spotted a Josh that was basically his size and a Vince nearly thrice as tall who were hiding beneath the bed directly behind Valery’s feet.

They hadn’t seen him yet as he was a good deal to their left and they stared at these mammoth feet standing menacingly in front of them. For Darren the fun had ended the moment he woke up shrunken down to the size of an insect. He had realised pretty fast that this was a hellishly dangerous situation but he didn’t know how to deal with it. He hoped Josh and Vince would have a plan since it was obvious that something was wrong with the device or they would’ve already returned to their normal sizes taking care of the situation.

Darren gave the giantess one more glance to check if she was up to something and then sprinted out of the carpet in direction of the bed. His eyes were focussed on a shoebox under the bed as he ran as fast as he could. In this moment Valery’s phone started ringing, making a high frequent sound loud enough to startle Darren again who stumbled once more crashing onto the floor. This time it hurt really bad and he sprained his left leg.

“DARREN!” he heard someone yell and looked over to Josh and Vince who were looking into his direction making weird gestures. He tried to stand up but failed as his left leg didn’t obey his commands.

“DARREN GET OUT OF THERE! DARREN!”

Darren noticed that the floor was shaking and rolled onto his back to see what Valery was doing. She had stood up and taken a step into his direction.

“Vanessa! How sweet of you to call me back that soon how are you?”  Her voice boomed throughout the room. She was taking another step into his direction and Darren began to panic. He started crawling towards the bed but noticed he wasn’t fast enough. With her next step she would reach him eventually but the adrenaline in Darren’s blood kept him from giving up. He crawled further and further until a shadow fell over him. He rolled onto his back again to see the silhouette of Valery’s giant sole being lifted above him.

“DARREN! DARREN!” Josh screamed as Darren, in shock, just watched her foot descend. In the last moment he used his right leg to push himself a good distance and Valery’s toes connected with the floor only one yard away from him. The impact of her step threw him another two yards away.

“Yeah I’m feeling great so far… except for my brother having been in my room again…”

Darren overcame his numbness and continued crawling into the bed’s direction before Valery would make another step. Vince was already waiting for him to get in range and then pulled him further beneath the bed.

“Jesus Christ that was close bro” Vince’s slightly too loud voice sighed relieved and Darren just nodded rubbing his left leg.

“Yeah you can come over if you want. My brother and my mother aren’t at home so we can play music as loud as we want to… …. Okay, see you in ten minutes”

Darren looked worriedly at Vince.

“Please tell me you have a plan” he said hopefully.

End Notes:

Will Vince, as probably the smartest guy in this group come up with a plan? Will the four guys be able to re-unite and get Valery's attention before her friend arrives?

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story so far. Feel free to share your opinion with me by writing a comment :)

Chapter Four: Finding a brother (Part II) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

At this point Steven had just woken up from the noise Valery’s phone made.

“What the f***” he exclaimed as he opened his eyes and saw the giantess Valery standing quite in front of him. He looked around checking his environment quickly realising that everything around him seemed to have grown massively.

“Holy shit this device turned the whole room and that hot sweetie into a suburban version of Jack and the Beanstalk”, Steven mumbled still considering that it all could just be a dream or a hallucination. He stood on the bedside table on which he had been sitting before the incident occurred and watched Valery as took up the phone call and turned around, showing him her huge but still perfectly formed behind in her grey hot-pants.

“Wow what an eye catcher” he exclaimed and imagined how it would be like to touch that giant ass.

 “Vanessa! How sweet of you to call me back that soon how are you?”

“WOOOW Go easy sweetheart my poor ears”, Steven said and pressed his hands onto his ears. Valery’s steps caused the bedside table to vibrate as she walked a few steps away from him.

He looked around and thought about his next steps.

“Yeah I’m feeling great so far… except for my brother having been in my room again…”

“I bet the others manoeuvred themselves into serious trouble already… They always mess things up when I’m not with them…” He mumbled and smiled. He noticed that the gap between bed and table was very short and that he should be capable to jump down there. And since he saw no other way to get off the table he decided to take that chance. He leaped off the edge and fell a good three yards down onto Valery’s mattress. The landing was softer than expected and Steven just easily rolled off and got up again.

“Another happy landing” he stated smilingly and watched out for a good place to hide in case she would turn around to her bed again.

“Yeah you can come over if you want. My brother and my mother aren’t at home so we can play music as loud as we want to… …. Okay, see you in ten minutes”

Valery didn’t even turn around but she just let herself fall onto the bed again. Steven watched in awe as that giantess let her beautiful behind drop onto the mattress maybe twenty yards away from him. But as she connected with the mattress the impact sent Steven flying high over the bed. In shock he just looked into the direction he was falling which was right above the head-cushion. He crashed into it, bumped off it again and landed roughly behind it dropping unconscious immediately.

 

Jared sat next to Steven still hidden behind Valery’s cushion.

“Wake up already we’re running out of time man”, he said slapping Steven in the face several times. Jared had witnessed how Steven had been flying maybe a hundred yards and how he crashed into the pillow. He had only a split-second to dodge as Steven had dropped from the pillow and landed right where he had stood a moment ago. It had looked pretty brutal but surprisingly Jared had spotted no injuries visible from the outside and Steven even had started snoring.  

“Come on Steven!” Jared yelled and finally Steven opened his eyes and groaned.

“Jesus Jared, give me a break… My whole body feels like as if a truck hit me” Steven mumbled while checking his body for injuries.

“You should be glad you landed on the pillow first it softened your landing I guess. Tell me Steven have you seen the others? We’re having a serious problem here…” Jared stated relieved and hopefully.

“Easy Jared… Panicking won’t get us anywhere… A shame that my sweet mary jane is still in my backpack downstairs in the kitchen… No I haven’t seen the others but if we all shrank down where we sat when it happened I guess they are somewhere on the floor near the bed and maybe got already stomped by that giant beauty over there”, Steven replied and looked at the Giantess sitting on her bed playing around on her phone again.

“I advise you to chill a second and just look at her… Look how big she is… How big her butt and boobs are…” He continued while dragging Jared out of there hideout to have better vision on Valery.

But Jared couldn’t really calm down.

“In a few minutes there will be two of them to admire Steven… But that also decreases our chances to find the others before one of them spots us and maybe even mistakes us for bugs…” Jared pleaded and tried to push Steven back behind the cushion without success. In that moment Valery threw her phone into their direction and stood up.

“GET DOWN” Steven screamed, grabbed Jared by his waist and jumped with all the power he could come up with back behind the cushion dragging Jared with him. The phone crashed into the side of the cushion causing the mattress to vibrate heavily and the cushion was pushed against the two surprised guys knocking them over.

“This size definitely has its disadvantages Geez”, Steven said with a hint of irony in his voice and got up again.

“So what is the plan Steverino?” Jared asked mildly annoyed by Steven’s relaxed attitude.

Steven smiled and checked the environment. His body still hurt but he could move without problems. Pretty impressive in consideration of the fact, that this drop could’ve killed him. Between the bed and the wall on the opposite side of the door was a gap and Valery’s blanket was hanging down to the ground.

“In case the others are unharmed by now they should’ve been clever enough to hide beneath the bed.  So I suggest we try to get down there. The sole fact that I survived this little flight of mine tells me that we can use the blanket as slide”, Steven said and smiled at Jared.

Jared didn’t like the expression on Stevens face at all and went to the edge of the mattress while Valery was leaving the room. A few seconds later the doorbell rang which explained why she left the room.

“We have some time before she’ll return I guess. Maybe she even stays with her friend downstairs so we might even have a chance to find another opportunity to get down there”, Jared pleaded as he was afraid of heights and the sole view downwards from the bed made him feel sick.

“Nonsense Jared… Don’t you see the huge sound system on her table? The two of them will most likely come up here again within seconds and since there is no couch or anything else they will make themselves comfortable on this bed and as much as I’d like to see two of those giant butts in front of me the risk of being sent flying again, be spotted by them or simply get crushed beneath them is too high for my taste… So grow some balls and follow me” Steven stated and within a second he vanished over the edge of the bed screaming like he would ride a rollercoaster.

“Jesus sometimes I really prefer when he’s high”, Jared said annoyed, closed his eyes and jumped.

The ride was unbelievable and the landing quite softer than Jared would have expected. The blanket formed the perfect angle and provided enough cushioning so that both of them would reach the bottom without any injuries.

“See I told you it would work…” Steven said with a smile.

“Right now I could use a second round… For a few moments I forgot about the misery we’re in”, Jared replied sarcastically.

The two of them were now located on the floor behind the bed and as they were not strong enough to lift up the blanket; they had to walk a good deal through the dust to get beneath the bed.

“Josh’s sister really could vacuum this place a little more often”, Steven said and sneezed. They reached a point where the blanket was hanging a few yards over the ground and entered the darkness beneath Valery’s bed.

“I swear to god if there is any spider beneath this bed I’m gonna scream and run”, Jared said in a way making it difficult to say whether he was joking or honestly afraid. They walked around a shoebox and after a while they saw three silhouettes, two of them roughly their size and one about three times bigger.

“Oh shit look! their getting attacked by a humanoid bug creature!”  Steven yelled and started running towards them. It was right before he attempted to jump onto the creature when he realised that it was a quite big Vince standing in front of him.

“STEVE! JARED! I’m so glad to see you!” Josh exclaimed.

Darren ran over to Jared and hugged him as they all came together and formed a circle.

“I’m surprised you guys survived that long without me”, Steven stated and looked into the round.

“Shut up already and tell us how you two got here”, Vince’s voice which still was a good deal louder than the others demanded. And so Jared told them what had happened so far and Vince explained in what kind of misery the five of them actually were.

“So at this point you have no idea how to fix our little size problem?” Steven summarized as Vince had finished.

“Exactly… In fact getting Valery’s attention might be our only chance to ever get back to normal size…” Vince concluded.

“The only two problems are… She is really pissed so we can’t know how she reacts to tiny versions of her little brother and his friends and number two: a friend of hers is here so there are two giantesses running around doubling the risk of getting stepped on or similar scenarios if we just run out trying to get her attention.” Josh interposed.

They could hear Valery’s and Vanessa’s steps coming upstairs quickly.

“Well Josh I see you’re one hell of a fraidy-cat but I for my part do not want to spend my life as a bug a single second longer than necessary. I say we send Vince to get their attention as he maybe is somehow recognizable as a human being and able to explain them what happened. And within an hour his dad might come for our rescue”, Steven suggested and earned an agreeing murmuring of the others.

In that moment the two giantesses entered the room and Steven’s mouth went wide open as he saw Vanessa for the first time.

Vanessa was a gorgeous twenty-two year old Afro-American woman wearing a sweet navy-blue top with a deep cleavage emphasizing her beautifully shaped d-cups. Her grey and soft appearing leggings were pressed tight against her round peach like butt, which she showed off as she went to the desk at the wall to the guys right just next to the night table where the sound system was located. Her mildly dark but not caramel tanned skin seemed smooth and soft. But it was mostly her face that seduced Steven. She had big hazelnut-eyes a cute little nose and gorgeous lips and she didn’t even seem to wear any makeup.

“So what music do we listen to first sweetie. I’d be up for some Stevie Wonder or Michael Bublé”, her siren-like voice was like a melody in Stevens ears, who was still standing motionless staring at that young lady who was a hundred times bigger than he was.

“Steven, get your shit together man!” Josh said and punched him softly against the shoulder.

“Josh you never told me that your already gorgeous sister has a goddess-like friend”, he replied.

“Steven, for Christ’s sake Get a grip!” Jared yelled from behind.

“Maybe I should go out first. Just because, you know, of my superior diplomacy skills”, Steven continued without taking his eyes from Vanessa.

The others just shook their heads in disbelief.

“What in the world is wrong with you… Vince needs to go as his chances to be spotted are way better than yours. I bet Vanessa would just crush you accidentally” Darren tried to argue.

Steven’s gaze went down to Vanessa’s feet. She was barefooted and her feet seemed to be quite bigger than Valery’s.

“Crush me? Look how smooth and soft her feet look. I bet they smell of cherry-blossom.” Steven replied.

Darren and Jared looked at each other and then at Josh and Vince. They all shared the same expression in their faces.

“Cherry-blossom? More like sweat and dirt Steven. She is a professional cyclist among studying Sports in university Steven and she lives like ten blocks away from here so you can guess that she got here with the bicycle. And only because you survived that drop onto the bed doesn’t mean that you won’t get squished beneath her foot when she steps on you.” Josh tried to convince him by reason.

“Yeah yeah whatever “, Steven replied and went out into the open heading for the giantess he fell in love with.

The moment he left Feeling Good from Michael Bublé started playing on maximum volume and they all had to press their hands onto their ears, except for Steven who just wandered away.

Chapter Five: the Princess and the Bug by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Josh, Vince, Darren and Jared were down on their knees pressing their hands onto their ears.

AND I’M FEEEEEELING Goooooooooood

The song slowly became lower on volume and Vince took the chance, got off his t-shirt and ripped off the sleeves, tearing them into little pieces of fabric. He made eight pieces and handed six of them to the others pushing the two big ones into his own ears. The others followed suit and they were prepared for the next song.

Valery and Vanessa had started to dance on the carpet and caused little earthquakes which made it difficult for the guys to get back to their feet. Josh looked into the direction Steven had gone and saw that he had already reached the carpet and was about to climb onto it.

“This is madness!” Josh yelled.

“What? I can’t hear you!” Vince replied as Superstition from Stevie Wonder drowned every word they were speaking.

Vanessa and Valery were still dancing and Steven was getting closer to their steps with every second.

Vince followed Josh’s look and sighed. He considered running after him but if the giantesses would spot him they might run to him and stomp Steven on their way. There was nothing they could do but watch Steven as he approached the black giantess.

 

Steven didn’t care about what the others said. He was the oldest and most mature person of them all so they couldn’t understand what he was feeling at the moment. A hundred yards away was his potential future wife and she didn’t even know yet.

At the moment she was dancing on the spot so he had to take that chance to get her attention before she’d start to move around again. He fought his way through the pink jungle trying to stay on his feet as Valery’s steps made the floor shake and the soft fabric of the carpet didn’t make that any easier. He looked up at Vanessa who swung her hip to the beat once more confirming Steven’s belief that she had the most beautiful butt he had ever seen. He crawled further without taking his eyes from it until suddenly her foot shifted into his direction without leaving the carpet. Steven jumped up and down screaming for her attention as he watched Vanessa's huge toes approaching him. In the last moment he jumped backwards to dodge her feet and landed on his back. It wasn’t far enough though and within a split-second her toes had reached and buried him beneath them.

He was pressed into the carpet by Vanessa’s big toe but fortunately she wasn’t putting any weight on it. Steven assumed that being overrun by a car felt similar as his whole body hurt the way it did when he fell onto the pillow. As his head was turned sideways he could breathe through his nose as his mouth was filled with fabric from the carpet and he had to admit that it wasn’t the expected smell of cherry-blossom that filled his nostrils but rather the unpleasant odour of sweaty feet. He heard the music getting lower again and tried to free himself but it was helpless. He was pinned down by Vanessa’s foot and had to wait for her next move. He hoped she wouldn’t shift any of her weight onto her toes and luckily she didn’t. Instead she lifted her foot from him moving it above and then away from him as she began walking to the sound system again.

The view of her giant bare sole moving past him made Steven realise how lucky he had been. Her foot was the size of a small building and her steps left imprints on the carpet. Steven got up to his knees and checked his body once again for any injuries. Well he would get some bruises for sure but everything seemed to be intact. He kissed his hand and put it into the air.

“Thank you Fortuna! You always got my back” he said and began figuring out his next steps.

Although he now was clear of the fact that he could’ve easily died beneath his dream girl’s feet he still was convinced that he had to win her attention. Of course he also didn’t want to admit that the others had been right or well as a matter of fact that he had been right since it had been his idea to send Vince. And Steven still smelled a chance to somehow impress Vanessa with his courage.

Valery was still moving around on the carpet waiting for the next track.

“Give me some Queen, honey”, she exclaimed and Vanessa laughed. She put on Bohemian Rhapsody and turned around to Valery making some seductive dance moves that caused Steven to nearly lose his mind again.

“This is one of the few advantages of being shrunken down to this bug size.” He stated to himself as he watched Vanessa’s breasts swing around to the beat.

“That’s maybe the wrong dance style for this type of music honey” Valery said laughingly as she walked a few steps towards Vanessa. Steven who basically was in the middle between the two quickly realised that he was about to get stomped again and ran further towards Vanessa as well. Every step Valery made nearly knocked him off his feet but he concentrated and managed to continue crawling through the carpet. He looked behind him and saw that Valery’s huge white socked feet were only a hundred yards away and she was just about to make another step.

Maybe would have been smarter not to run into the direction she was walking as well I suppose, Steven thought and changed the direction. Vanessa was still a half a mile away from him and the shadow of Valery’s foot casted a shadow over him. But at the same time he realised that he was already at the edge of the shadow and sprinted through the fabric underwood until he stumbled and with a huge leap landed flat on his face but also a yard away from where her foot would’ve flattened him. Steven got up and turned around. Valery had stopped and began moving her hips again barely moving her feet as well. He was paralyzed by fear as he gazed at Valery’s enormous foot which had crashed down right next to him. He made a step backwards trying to get control back. A mildly cheesy scent was in the air and he was pretty sure that it was emanated by that giantess’s sock.

“She worked all day in these socks I guess…” he mumbled to himself as he slowly managed to think clearly again. The song ended once again but Vanessa seemed to have just enabled a playlist to run through.

“This sound system is so great. I need to buy that one as well”, Vanessa’s melodic voice said and instantly reminded Steven of what he wanted to do. He brought a little more distance between himself and Valery and then began moving towards Vanessa again who still stood at the end of the carpet moving to the beat. After a while Steven stopped as he didn’t dare to go any closer at the moment since Vanessa was making step after step. Two-hundred yards were between them and Steven just hoped she would look at the floor eventually. He jumped up and down as long as he could and at the same time he kept an eye on what Valery was doing but the two of them seemed to just enjoy the music.

“Screw this… I guess I have to find another way to get her attention” he stated and as he already had something in mind, he began running towards Vanessa again. He closely examined the range of her steps to not accidentally get into her way and stopped instantly as she was making another step into his direction. Backing a few feet away he stood precisely in front of her left foot as it crashed into the ground knocking him of his feet.

Without further consideration he got up again and ran to her toes and grabbed the nail of her big one pulling himself up and then ran to the toes beginning quickly getting down and holding tight to it as she was making another step. He was lifted into the air and descended back to the ground with the foot slightly fucking up his circulation. But as the foot was on the carpet again Steven worked up his courage and bit into the soft skin of Vanessa’s foot.

“OUCH” Vanessa exclaimed and quickly shoved the toes of her right foot over the location where she had been hurt thereby flinging the shrunken boy a good deal across the carpet. From Steven’s perspective this was more than frightening. He screamed as he saw her right foot approach and couldn’t really react anymore before her toes crashed into him and sent him flying onto the carpet. He crashed backwards into the soft fabric of the carpet which softened his fall but couldn’t prevent one of his arms which he had used to absorb a part of the fall to break. Steven groaned in pain as he held his broken left arm. His back also hurt but he could imagine what would have happened if he landed on the wooden floor.

“What’s wrong Vany?” Valery asked.

“Something bit me”, Vanessa replied and nodded into the direction of the bug-sized boy lying on the ground.

“Eww I see it”, Valery exclaimed and walked up to Steven.

Before Steven could signal anything Valery had raised her foot above him and this time she certainly wouldn’t miss him.

End Notes:

I hope you like the story so far :) Feel free to leave a comment

Chapter Six: Catching Up With Reality by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Apparently Steven has been noticed! But was this the way he imagined it to work out? Let's join them as the friends are forced to catch up with reality.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The others were still hidden beneath the bed and watched Steven’s reckless approach to win Vanessa’s attention. They had problems spotting him as he was quite far away and within that fuzzy carpet but Vince nevertheless was capable of telling what was happening. With great fear they watched as Vanessa nearly stomped him for the first time but as Steven stood up again the relief was just as big. They watched him juke Valery’s step and how he climbed onto Vanessa’s bare foot.

“Seriously? What is he planning?” Vince exclaimed as he witnessed how Steven held on to her foot while she was dancing. And then it happened…

“OUCH”

The other three couldn’t see it and Vince didn’t manage to get out a word as he saw how Vanessa flung Steven away with her right foot.

“What is happening?” Josh asked just before he saw a tiny silhouette flying across the carpet and going down not too far away from Valery.

“Hell, no…” Jared exclaimed.

“What’s wrong Vany?”

“Something bit me”, Vanessa replied and turned off the music at the desk.

“Eww I see it”

Vince had tears in his eyes as he saw how Valery raised her foot and then stomped onto the carpet. The impact of her stomp even nearly knocked the others of their feet.

“STEVEN!” They yelled in unison.

“She… he was just… and she freaking… she mistook him for a bug and stomped him…” Josh stuttered not capable of dealing with the situation. Darren and Jared had turned away and sat down at the edge of the shoebox while Vince put his huge arm around Josh and pushed him gently into their direction.

“FUCK” Jared yelled angrily.

“We could have stopped him! We could have forced him not to go!”

“He knew it was risky and he wanted to try Jared. And we would have stopped him if it weren’t for that music” Darren replied not seeming so confident about his attempt to calm his twin brother.

“Hey we don’t even know if he’s dead. He might’ve survived or she might not even have hit him”, Josh stated and looked at his sister who he didn’t want to have to make responsible for the death of his friend.

Valery got a tissue from her pocket and bent down to the carpet, grabbing the tiny insect with it and threw it in direction of the bin which she slightly missed.

“I can tell why, it’s always so messy here sweetie”, Vanessa stated and rubbed her left foot where Steven had bit her.

“I just hope I don’t get an allergic reaction to the bite”, she continued.

“Well it seems she did hit him… And you saw how she stomped him.” Jared stated dryly obviously fighting his tears.

“I don’t want to believe that Jared. My sister has not murdered Steven do you hear me? She has not…” Josh cried and Jared realised that Josh needed his friends now more than ever. He walked up to and hugged him.

“No one murdered Steve… It was an accident. We can’t blame your sister for that. And maybe you’re right there still is a chance that he somehow survived. And since we have no other plan so far anyway… We should go and find out” Darren said and pointed at the bin.

Hope was little within the group and the shock was still laying heavy on their minds but they agreed on that idea and after a while they got up and started to make a plan.

“I think we should split up actually… Vince and I try to get my sisters attention so she might be able to instantly help us if Steven is injured and needs help. Darren and Jared you take the long route on the left side around the carpet. I think your chances of not being crushed to death are higher that way. Vince you and I go the right way around. We need to avoid that carpet we’re not that visible in there so they easily mistake us with bugs. You all agree on that plan?” Josh explained with an unexpected amount of confidence. The others nodded and so they split up and left the safety of their hideout.

Jared and Darren

The two of them hurried since they had the longer route and they wanted to be ready in case Vince and Josh would succeed or get in trouble. The two giantesses had turned on the music again but instead of dancing they had sat down on the carpet and relaxed. After a while of running the giantesses looked more like skyscrapers to the twins and they began ignoring them until they suddenly began speaking again.

“You know if my mother isn’t coming back this evening we could consider making a sleepover here. What do you think?” Valery asked.

“That would be awesome I’ve nothing planned so far today and tomorrow and Aileen asked me earlier if she could sleep at my place as she’s having trouble with her father again. But my aunt and her husband are already sleeping over so mom didn’t want any visitors. Can I invite her as well?” Vanessa replied.

“Yeah sure, although she can be so bitchy sometimes if she’s in a bad mood. But I can ask my mother anyway if you two can sleepover even when she comes back”

“Nice and don’t worry she just gets moody when she’s sober or has drunken too much”, Vanessa stated and laughed. Valery joined in and got up to get her phone from the bed turning down the music on her way.

“Careful now!” Darren exclaimed as Valery was walking to the bed. Her giant feet passed the two of them only a hundred yards away which since the incident wasn’t enough anymore to feel safe. No one wanted to suffer Steven’s fate. The two guys had reached the edge of the carpet now but jogged a hundred yards further in direction of the wall to be sure that none of the giantesses would walk there. They would now take the path beneath Valery’s cupboards to get to the left side of the door. Unfortunately the bin was on the right side though.

“Hey mom? Yeah I’m fine I’m at home with Vanessa. No Josh is not here… I guess he’s outside with his friends getting stoned again or something like that… You know I think he broke my precious Roger and replaced it with another bear… Yeah that’s what I thought too… No I won’t hurt him I promise…” She laughed for a second

“Yeah I wanted to ask you if Vanessa and Aileen can sleepover tonight. I promise we won’t turn the music too loud… Oh you’re not coming back until tomorrow evening…Why? Is she going to be okay? Oh shit that sucks… Tell her she’s on my mind and that I hope she’ll get well soon… Yeah stay as long as it is needed I will look after Josh and Mary I promise. Okay yeah love you too mum see you!”

“My grandmother fell and it seems she broke her leg…” Valery stated as she put away the phone.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that… Will she be fine?” Vanessa stated with serious concern in her voice.

“Yeah she’s a tough one but my mother will stay with her for at least another day maybe even longer… So you can stay and you can write Aileen that she’s welcome. Wait a second I’m gonna call Josh and tell him about his grandma. He is a lot closer to her than I am.” Valery said and took the phone again.

“I think she’s a great sister… I’m sure if she notices us she will help!” Darren said and Jared nodded in agreement as they continued heading for the door.

“His phone is dead… That fool of a brother surely forgot to charge it before he left…” Valery stated worriedly.

“Don’t you worry sweetie. It’s Josh he’ll be fine” Vanessa said and smiled to cheer her up.

In that moment Vanessa’s phone rang and she took the call.

“Hey Aileen we just called Val’s mom and it’s okay if you come over and sleep here… Who? Ehm I’ll ask her…”

“Val is it okay if she brings Corinne as well?”

“You mean that girl who was with us in high school?”

“Yeah Aileen is trying to get her to socialise a bit”

“Well if that is not a good reason what is, right?”

Vanessa laughed and Val could hear Aileen laughing on the phone as well.

“You heard it right? Yeah bring her… Okay nice see you soon”

“They’re coming in half an hour “

“Okay great then let me take a short shower first” Valery stated and started to undress herself right away.

The twins had stopped running and watched Valery from beneath the first cupboard.

“No way! She’s not really doing this now is she?” Jared said unbelievingly.

“And Steven is not here to see it…” Darren added and instantly felt bad for it.

They watched as Josh’s sister removed her red shirt revealing her turquoise bra and her c-cups. Then she put off her hot pants revealing her pink panties. She really looked gorgeous and even Vanessa gave her a whistle.

“Stop that Vany… It’s not the first time you see me like that”, Valery giggled and imitated a little strip tease.

“Jesus Christ now I feel tempted to gain her attention” Darren stated.

“Seriously stop it! It’s not funny”, Jared replied feeling guilty for he had quite the same feeling. Darren looked at the floor obviously regretting what he said.

They watched as that erotic goddess left the room and then realised what that meant.

“Wait a second! How are Josh and Vince going to get her attention when she’s in the bathroom showering…? And when she’ll come back there won’t be much time before there are another two giantesses up here ready to squish every single one of us?” Jared spoke out what both of them were thinking.

“Yeah fuck… But nevertheless we have a job to do and maybe it will get a bit easier with only one giantess walking around here if we hurry!” Darren stated and they continued their travel. It didn’t happen anything special until they reached the wall next to the door since Vanessa was still sitting on the carpet playing around on her phone. The door was closed and they heard no steps so they started running along it. A quarter hour had already passed easily and in another quarter they would get even more giantess company they did not really look forward to. They ran the last two hundred yards until they arrived at the tissue lying next to the bin. They were completely exhausted but also a bit thrilled that they had made it in time.

“Geez… Darren can you look for him maybe? I’m not sure if I could stand the potential view…” Jared pleaded and dropped to his knees gasping for air. Darren just nodded and slowly walked up to the tissue. He had to walk around it to see what was on the inside but he wasn’t capable of hurrying anymore. He took all his courage together and braced himself to see the bloody remains of his friend. He looked into it and confusion marked his face.

“Is he… you know did she?” Jared yelled.

“It’s empty Jared… it’s empty” Darren replied.

End Notes:


I hope you enjoyed today's chapter :) Stay tuned for the next one tomorrow!

Thanks for reading.

Chapter Seven: Survival Of The Fittest by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


After Aileen’s call Josh and Vince were already at the table-leg of Valery’s desk where they rested for a moment.

“This is not good… We have to get Val’s attention as soon as possible”, Josh stated worriedly.

“Well you didn’t want to take the fast way through the carpet but yeah I get why…” Vince replied.

“Okay great then let me take a short shower first”

Josh instantly turned to his sister as she began stripping off her clothes.

“Don’t you look Vince there is nothing for you to see”, he exclaimed as his sister was presenting her gorgeous body.

Vince obeyed for a moment but when he heard Vanessa’s whistle he couldn’t resist.

“Holy mother of god!” He exclaimed and Josh tried to position himself in front of him to block his vision but it simply wouldn’t work out as Vince still was way taller than him even when he sat. Josh had to witness his sister do the little striptease and knew that Darren and Jared were watching that as well.

“Great job sis…” he said and watched her leave the room.

“Okay now we have a problem… my sister is gone and in half an hour the amount of bug-hating giantesses in this room will double again. And even though I know Vanessa, I don’t know if we can trust her to help us immediately if we need her to.” Josh summarized.

“Well what other choices do we have… We can join the others at the bin but what if you know who actually is injured badly and needs our help or rather the help of a professional…” Vince said.

Josh thought about it for a while and then he seemed to have made a decision.

“Okay we split up again… Vanessa knows me so if I gain her attention she might actually help me. You run to the bin and if Steven is alive but injured you carry him to Vanessa as fast as you can. Preconditioned, that I get her attention in the first place of course.” Josh proposed and they agreed on it. Josh watched Vince running in direction of the bin and then looked at Vanessa. She was sitting half a mile away on the carpet so he had to enter the carpet as well. He thought of what had happened to Steven and his hopes to get her attention all by himself dropped into the abyss. Nevertheless he started jogging into her direction quickly entering the pink jungle once again.

Vince

Vince ran in direction of the bin still worrying Josh. He doubted that he could get Vanessa’s attention and feared that he would end up the same way Steven did. Nevertheless his decision had been rather reasonable as Vince was the only one capable of carrying Steven if he was hurt. This whole plan really had started to become a nightmare he couldn’t wake up from.

“I hope that love-driven bastard survived his encounter with Valery”, he spoke out loud what he thought while sprinting past the next table-legs.

“love-driven bastard huh? What is it worth being stomped for if it is not love old friend?” A familiar voice yelled after him causing Vince to stumble and fall. He ignored the pain stood up and turned around to see Steven lying against a table-leg, his white vest covered in blood his eyes telling that he was in great pain.

“Steven! Thank goodness you’re alive… You have no idea what you put us through…what you put Josh through…” Vince exclaimed.

“Spare me the philippic big one…” Steven responded and coughed badly.

“Are you all right? Jesus look at all the blood let me render first aid”, Vince stated nervously realising that Steven might not be out of danger yet. He took off his shirt once again and ripped it into straps quickly stepping over to Steven and kneeling down at his side.

“Don’t you go all crazy about this sister. It’s just a few broken rips a broken arm and several contusions…” Steven said and pressed out a sardonic laugh as Vince ripped off his shirt as well and began examining the visible damage. One rip had pierced the skin what caused the bleeding. To his luck it wasn’t the first time Vince saw something like that since he had done an internship at an accident and emergency unit and he knew how to dress a wound. Since Steven didn’t look very pale Vince assumed that he hadn’t lost that much blood yet so his provisory care should last for the moment although he knew that sooner or later Steven needed a serious medical treatment.

“And what do you say Doc. Quinn will I make it?” Steven asked sarcastically but with a slight inflexion of worry and fear left in his voice.

Vince looked at him as he was finished and sighed.

“Well my first aid won’t compensate a missing professional medical treatment but for now you should be okay Stevie… A wonder that you survived at all… from my perspective it looked like you must have been dead for sure… How did you do that?” Vince explained.

“Well I have asked myself the very same question. Technically speaking I should be nothing more than a red stain on Josh’s violent sisters sock… I can only say that I managed to get into the space between her ball and heel before she stomped me. The pressure was immense I can tell and I still have the odour of her foot in my nose but somehow the soft carpet and maybe also her thick soft sock prevented me from being squished out of existence… Maybe the shrinking changed our molecular structure as well but I’m the wrong one to ask if it comes to that… You should be the expert there right?” Steven responded.

Steven coughed and groaned again.

“It’s okay don’t overextend yourself and don’t worry you won’t have to walk I’ll carry you” Vince calmed him.

“Mother Theresa is that you?” Steven stated and laughed again. But his laughter sounded rather gruesome so Vince gave him a short smile and then quickly lifted him onto his back and turned around to look what Vanessa was up to. She was putting away her phone in this moment and shifted from tailor-seat into stretching out her legs. A simple movement to her but possibly a death sentence for Josh if he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

“By the way where are the others?” And did you hear what Vanessa and Valery have planned for this glorious evening?” Steven asked.

“Yeah we know about that… One reason more to no longer extend our little smurf adventure. Darren and Jared are looking for you at the bin. I guess by now they figured that you’re still alive and will try to find you. At this moment Josh is somewhere near to that giantess trying to gain her attention. Since you are injured I will get you to her as fast as possible so that if Josh succeeds she can take care of you ASAP. Darren and Jared will manage to stay out of trouble I hope…” Vince pointed out.

“Josh is doing what? Trust me he doesn’t want her attention. Her attention is fatal. You are the only one possibly capable of making her recognize that we are no freaking bugs…“ Steven yelled instantly regretting it as he had to cough again.

“Well Josh might not be dumb enough to bite her like an insect and now be quiet and try to rest…” Vince replied and began jogging towards Vanessa. It was when they had reached the bottom left corner of the carpet when they heard the door-bell ringing.

“It’s okay Vany I got that” Valery’s voice resounded from the corridor as Valery had already stood up to go to open the door.

“Seriously?... Fuck!” they both exclaimed.

Josh

Josh had always disliked his sisters pink carpet but by now his disliking had grown into hatred. It was like crawling through the underwood of a goddamn jungle and Vanessa’s feet and leg movements were basically impossible to predict as long as she was sitting. He was quite in front of her and thinking about Steven as he noticed that Vanessa was moving. Just in time he realised that Vanessa was moving out of the tailor-seat and that her right foot was bulldozing its way through the jungle and that he was in its pathway. He sprinted through the fabric barely making it out of its way in time. Vanessa’s heel passed him a few yards away looking like a high-speed-train and he had been on its trails a second ago.

“Geez”, he exclaimed and took a deep breath to calm himself. He was now in between her legs and with every step he took into her direction his chances would decrease to escape if she’d change into tailor-seat again.

“Seems I got to take that risk… Seriously Vany can’t you hold still for a while…” he grumbled and continued his way. He had no real idea yet how to get her attention and he kind of disliked the thought of running straight forward in between her legs. He knew where he would arrive eventually. But nevertheless he continued until he stood maybe only twenty yards away from her. He was about to jump up and down when he heard the sound of the doorbell.

“Oh come on give me a freaking break” Josh yelled angrily.

But it was too late Vanessa was quickly pushing herself up with her hands, lifting her covered privates and her butt directly past Josh as she stood up.

 “It’s okay Vany I got that”

Josh suddenly had a very bad feeling as he looked at the Giantess now standing behind him.

“Please don’t sit down again you lazy fuck go and greet your friends” Josh yelled as he noticed that if she sat down again the chance of him getting crushed beneath her was too freaking high.

“Are we staying in your room sweetie?”

“Yes Darling chill out we’ll be right there”

“Oh hell no” Josh exclaimed as Vanessa began sitting down again. She took a step backwards and began descending her butt. Josh knew that he was pretty much in the centre of where in a couple of seconds her butt would be and he also knew that he wouldn’t get out of the area in time. No matter what he would do he was fucked. Nevertheless he backed away his eyes locked onto Vanessa’s massive behind, the shape of her cheeks and crack perfectly visible through her leggings. Time slowed down for him as he cursed this day. He only wanted to play a funny little prank and would end up being crushed unwarily by his sister’s friend’s ass. A millisecond before this scenario would’ve become reality Josh suddenly was hit by something and flew a couple of yards backwards. Confused and in pain he tried to understand what happened as he saw how Vanessa’s butt connected with the carpet only a yard away from him and stuck beneath it was Vince.

“Aargh” he heard him scream as Vanessa sat down completely burying his legs beneath her, her cheeks expanding up to his chest.

“VINCE!” Josh screamed who realised that Vince had pushed him out of the way basically sacrificing himself. The expression on Vince face was horrible but he was alive and it didn’t seem like he was getting squished. Josh ran to him and grabbed his legs trying to pull him out from beneath her but he was too weak. Even without that giantess sitting on his friend he would have had trouble pulling something thrice as heavy as himself.

“Josh help me!” Vince cried under the weight of Vanessa’s beautiful butt. Josh was desperate as he didn’t know what to do. From the corner of his eye he realised why Vince was still alive by now. Vanessa was holding herself up with her hands relocating a good deal of her weight onto her arms.

“Hang in there Vince! Try to pull yourself out” Josh said panicking quickly bending down some fibres of the carpet and handing them to Vince. He grabbed them and tried to pull himself out while Josh grabbed him beneath his shoulders and pulled as well. Slowly but steadily they managed to free him a little bit.

“We need to get you out before decides to put her whole weight onto you Vince. Don’t give up PULL!” Josh screamed and kept on trying.

Vanessa’s phone made a short ringing noise implying that she had gotten some kind of message. The fear in Vince’s eyes increased as Vanessa lifted one of her arms up to reach for the phone. Josh could hear how the bones in Vince’s legs made slight cracking noises and Vince’s face turned red from the pain and pressure he suddenly had to bear. Suddenly Vanessa lifted her butt from him as she couldn’t reach the phone without leaning forward. Vince was free but Josh stared unbelievingly at his legs which were broken, distorted and kind of flattened. Vince seemed to know that and suddenly pushed away Josh once again with his right arm. Josh stumbled backwards wondering why he had done that. His eyes went wide as he realised it. Vanessa had grabbed her phone and was now sitting back down again only this time she wouldn’t only bury Vince’s lower body.

“I’m sorry for all this Josh. I hope you’ll find a way out of this mess. STEVEN LIVES JOSH He’s over there” Vince pressed out and nodded into the direction where he came from. Then Josh had to watch as Vanessa’s mountain-like cheeks slowly buried his friend beneath them completely. He could hear a last muffled scream and then a noise no one should be forced to hear. The sound of a human body giving in to the weight of a giantess’s butt.


End Notes:

Things are getting out of hand quite fast for Josh and his little friends. How will they deal with the latest incident and where is Steven? I hope you enjoyed the chapter despite its tragic ending and stay tuned for the next chapter tomorrow.

Thank for reading :)

Chapter Eight: Dealing With It by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Steven

Steven had watched the whole scenario, helplessly sitting at the edge of the carpet. Vince had pushed Josh out of the way just in time before he would’ve gotten buried beneath Vanessa’s gorgeous ass as well. For a moment he had been even jealous for he imagined it to be a death one can only dream of. But when he saw that Vince seemed to be still alive when Vanessa reached out to get her phone his hopes that maybe they all would get out of this mess alive came back. The more it shattered his mind when he had to witness how his friend vanished beneath Vanessa’s ass again.

“Eww I think I sat on something” Vanessa’s voice suddenly echoed through the room. Steven watched as she stood up in an instance and looked at the place where she just had sit.

“Disgusting… this bug must have left a stain on my new leggings as well” she continued and scratched remains of Vince of her beautifully shaped cheeks. As Steven saw the bloody remains of his friend on her butt he couldn’t help but cry over the loss of a friend who sacrificed himself to save another friend.

Vanessa ran out of the room, her steps sending little shockwaves through the floor. Steven forced himself to stand up and crawled through the jungle to find Josh who hopefully had survived. Female voices came from the ground floor slowly drawing closer indicating that the girls were on their way up. But Steven didn’t care he wouldn’t stand through this horror on his own any longer. He found Josh sitting crying over the stain Vince had left on the carpet. Steven ignored his own pain and grabbed Josh’s arm.

“The time to mourn will come brother… But right now we need to seek shelter before the crowd marches into this room turning us all into goo therefor making Vince’s sacrifice in vain.” He stated with quivering voice.

Josh looked at him, his eyes red and swollen from crying. It looked like he was attempting to say something but after a short while he just looked a last time at his friend’s corpse and then stood up. Together they went in direction of the bed again as it seemed to be the closest hideout once again. They were just off the carpet when the door to the room opened again and three loudly chatting giantesses entered two of them directly heading to the bed while Valery went to the desk.

“GET DOWN” Steven yelled as they didn’t have enough time to reach the bed before the two giantesses. They crouched and watched as two pair of feet passed them by closely their steps sending shivers through Steven and Josh’s bodies. One of the giantesses wore nylons and the other one thick red socks. They jumped onto the bed causing it to make some crackling noises.

Relieved Josh and Steven got up again and hurried to get beneath the bed where they rested against the side of the familiar shoebox. Valery put on some Pink Floyd on low volume so she and her friends as well as her brother and his crew could still talk.

“Jesus who listens to Pink Floyd on low volume… sacrilege” Steven stated softly while he inspected his wounds.

“So he saved your life as well…” Josh said.

“Seems so… His treatment was very effective for the moment at least. I don’t know how long I’ll make it without being treated appropriately in a hospital.” Steven answered.

“Have you heard of Darren and Jared?” Josh continued.

“No but they were looking for me I guess. I hope they found shelter fast enough when these chicks appeared…” Steven replied. They both seemed kind of lost in their thoughts.

“Where is Vanessa by the way?” They heard a female voice ask.

“I don’t know but I guess in the bathroom”

In that moment the door to the room opened once again and Vanessa appeared. There was still a slight expression of disgust in her face.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“I accidentally sat on a huge bug on the carpet…” Vanessa stated and pointed at the stain Vince had left behind on the carpet and then turned around to show them the stain on her butt.

 “Can you lend me a leggings Val?”

“Sure if I have one that fits you. Look in the drawer over there”

Vanessa went to the drawer and pulled out leggings with leopard pattern.

“Rawrr” Vanessa stated and began undressing.

Steven looked with delight as he saw Vanessa in her panties. For a short moment he forgot all his sorrows and imagined to explore her body. But as soon as she had pulled up the new leggings his daydream ended and his mood dropped into the abyss again. Pictures of Vince’s remains flashing through his mind.

“How will we explain this to Vince’s parents…?” Steven said bitterly.

“You mean if we get out of this alive? Which I sincerely doubt after all that has happened…” Josh stated and looked at Steven hopelessness marking his eyes.

Steven groaned in pain as he raised his arm and slapped it into Josh’s face.

“Giving up is not an option after what Vince has done. Do you understand me? We will survive this…“ he exclaimed.

Josh just looked away.

“Vince maybe was our only chance to get their attention. They even mistake his corpse with a dead bug… My sister stepped on you as she couldn’t recognize you were a human being… What can we do now except for waiting to be crushed as well?” Josh stated and Steven could not give an answer. He stared at the carpet where Vanessa left her smartphone.

“Josh?”

“Yes…”

“Do you remember how I always complained about that new smartphone hype?”

“Yes but…”

“Well they have one pretty big advantage Josh… They should be to use easily even at this size”

“You mean..:”

“Yes Josh we need to get to a phone, activate it and call your sister with it. They will wonder why it is calling her and look at it more precisely. And two jumping and screaming humanoid bugs should be fairly recognizable”

By then Valery and Vanessa had sat down on the bed as well and joined in the chattering. Josh and Steven didn’t pay any attention to what they were saying but Vanessa wasn’t attempting to get her phone back so they should have a certain timespan to get there before their conversation would start to bore her or before she’d get a call.

“It will take maybe ten minutes to get there… Five if we run but are you even in the condition to do so?”

“No… I can’t run but I won’t let you go away alone” Steven said.

“We have no choice… The more time we need to get there, the more likely it gets that we won’t make it in time” Josh said and stood up. It seemed he had found some new courage.

“And you can stay here in case Darren and Jared come here again!”

Steven sighed but he knew that Josh was right so he nodded and once again had to watch as a friend ran out into the most dangerous environment he had seen so far.


End Notes:

I know this chapter was relatively short and didn't have much action in it, but it was necessary for the progress. Stay tuned for chapter nine: A Desperate Mission tomorrow!

Thanks for reading :)

Chapter Nine: A Desperate Mission by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Events take up pace! New characters are introduced.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Darren and Jared

Darren and Jared had followed a trail of blood drops to Valery’s desk where they suddenly ended. They decided to rest there for a while when suddenly Vanessa was standing up.

“Eww I think I sat on something”

“Disgusting… this bug must have left a stain on my new leggings as well”

Shocked Darren and Jared looked at the red stain on Vanessa’s huge behind. It had roughly the size of Vince and both of them knew that this couldn’t be a coincidence.

“NOOO” Jared shouted as they realised that Vanessa most likely had squished their friend beneath her giant butt. Darren took him in his arms as they both cried. Their newly gained hope as they found out that Steven probably was still alive now was shattered.

Vanessa ran out of the room and the two of them leaned against the table-leg and cried. How could this happen?

“Jared… We need to find Josh and Steven… They will need us. Let’s go back to where we started from maybe we’ll meet them there. Mourning won’t get us out of here.” Darren said with tears in his eyes and helped his brother onto his feet. Just a short while after they started to get going the floor began to shake and three giantesses entered the room. Jared’s eyes were widened in fear of the threat these girls posed to them.

One of them was Valery. Then there was a girl of a Mideast appearance. She had big brown eyes and long dark hair. She wore a white T-shirt covering her whole chest but she seemed to have a C-cup size as well. Nike jogging pants covered her legs and thick red socks her feet. Darren could swear that there was some kind of wicked glistening in her eyes and her smile. The other one was scaring him even more though. She was quite pale white and had blond hair with some purple coloured strands. A piercing on her lower lip and her left alar of the nose. She had piercing green eyes and incredibly red lips. She wore a black but rather transparent top with a lot of ornaments on it and quite little material. It also seemed to be way too tight as her cleavage seemed to press out of the designated cut. Also she wore nylons beneath which the twins could see the purple painted nails of her extraordinarily big appearing feet.

They were pretty sure. The Mideast girl had to be Aileen and the scary white girl was Corinne. But they had another problem for now as while the two girls headed for the bed, Valery was walking into their direction as she wanted to put on some music again. They watched motionless as her big white socked feet made one step after another into their direction. The two of them stood in the middle in front of her desk and quickly realised that they were in great danger.

“RUN” Darren shouted grabbed his brother and they began running. They were headed beneath the desk but Valery was a lot faster than them. After a few seconds she already was directly behind them, her steps nearly knocking them off their feet. Fortunately she stopped right there as she was already in range of the sound system. Jared looked at her massive feet standing only twenty yards away from them.

“That was close…” he said and looked at his brother. They wouldn’t get used to the situation they were in anytime soon…

Josh

Josh was crawling through the carpet once again, his eyes focused on the black smartphone lying in front of him. He would get there soon and the girls were still chatting on the bed. For a moment he decided to listen while he was on his way.

“So why haven’t we done anything together yet Corinne? You seem to be a fun person”, Vanessa said.

“I don’t know… I was never good at making friends I guess. It was Aileen who looked over me the last few weeks and now I kinda want to go out a little more often. Thanks for inviting me Val you’re great!” Corinne answered.

„Aww great you’re here sweetheart. If I had known you a bit better earlier I would’ve tried to integrate you as well.” His sister replied.

“So it seems you have a bug problem here or what? I mean two bugs in one hour and one of them big enough to leave a stain like that on your leggings? That is disgusting!” Aileen stated.

“Right? I don’t know where they come from… I cleaned my room this morning. My brother must’ve brought them here… Maybe even on purpose to annoy me” Valery replied.

“Well don’t worry if I see any of these insects I won’t hesitate before stomping them… And it won’t make any visible stains since my socks are red as well.” Aileen said smilingly.

“Now that you bring that up… Since when do bugs leave red stains by the way? It’s not like they’d have red blood like humans right?” Vanessa asked.

“Yeah I wondered about that too…” Corinne added.

“Who the hell cares? I mean you would even like to imagine that these bugs were little humans before you stomp them Coco” Aileen said laughingly.

“What?” Corinne exclaimed upset.

„Oh come on just admit it. You’re with friends here and you already told me anyway…”

“Well okay yeah… I have this little thing for picturing bugs were people I don’t like before I slowly squish them. I hope you don’t think I’m crazy now…” Aileen admitted sounding a bit nervous.

Josh was nearly at the phone and he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This could get very unpleasant with that girl being into squishing tiny humans.

“Don’t you worry honey… Of course we think you’re crazy as we all are a bit crazy in our own way. And seriously who wouldn’t like to humiliate let’s say an ex-boyfriend beneath her foot.” Vanessa said and laughed.

“Well little Corinne here has squished quite a few poor insects beneath her butt as well. Maybe she can give you some advice Vanessa as she has done it on purpose…” Aileen said obviously bringing her friend into an uncomfortable situation.

“Aileen stop telling these private things” Corinne wailed.

“Did you imagine them to be people as well? I mean that would be hilarious. Imagine what a guy must think right before he becomes flattened by your booty.” Valery stated and calmingly put her hand on Corinne’s shoulder to show her that no one was judging her.

“Okay let’s stop talking about that or I’ll have nightmares of that bug I squished being an actual human”, Vanessa said and the others agreed.

When Vanessa said this, Josh had to stop for a moment. He turned around and looked at Vanessa who sat on the bed. For a moment he was convinced that she was taunting him and this all had been planned from the beginning on. But he quickly neglected that thought and concentrated on the phone again. It was right in front of him and he was easily capable of climbing onto it. There was a button at its bottom which he had to push so it would turn on, so he sat down next to it and tried pushing it.

“Corinne could you get my phone please? You’re closest to it.” Vanessa said and pointed directly at Josh who turned pale instantly.

“You would have heard if he messaged you darling”, Valery stated.

“Maybe I was in the bathroom when he did” Vanessa replied while Corinne stood up and walked up to the phone.

Josh stood up and waved with his hand while loudly screaming her name. Unfortunately Corinne wasn’t even looking at what she was doing and just scooped up the phone with Josh on it. Her giant fingers wrapped around the phone only inches away from Josh. He cursed his bad luck and held onto Corinne’s index preparing himself for the lift. Being lifted into the air with 300yard/s was a very unpleasant feeling and Josh nearly vomited instantly. His circular system rewarded him with dizziness and orientation problems and he had trouble holding onto Corinne’s finger. So when she turned around quite too fast for Josh’s taste he lost his grip and before he could react he slipped of the phone.

Josh screamed as he was in free fall and expected to hit the ground every moment. His eyes were still focused on the phone which was getting further away with every moment as well. He had failed and now their chances of surviving dropped to zero him being the next one to die. His fall was interrupted as he crashed into something soft and elastic which softened the impact. He had not fallen really far and wondered what happened while his body slid down the obstacle it had hit. His blurred vision regained clearness and he realised where he was and what had stopped his fall.

“No way…” he exclaimed and examined his environment. He had bumped directly into Corinne’s cleavage her right breast had softened his fall and now he was sliding it down and would end up in between her quite impressive boobs. He tried to get a hold on her skin but her movements as she returned to the bed didn’t make that any easier. He slid further until he was stuck in between them from the chest downwards and he only didn’t fell through it because the tight top she was wearing did good job pressing her breasts together. At first Josh thought that was a good thing but as his lower body got squeezed in between that girl’s boobs he quickly noticed that he was in serious trouble. At the same time Josh’s private region reacted to its environment by quickly hardening as it was pressed into the warm flesh of that pretty girl’s breast.

Corinne jumped back onto the bed thereby pushing Josh deeper into her cleavage. It became dark and hot around him but at least now the pressure had lightened a little bit as she was sitting calmly. Nevertheless he had trouble breathing so quickly finding a way out of this half dream half nightmare was necessary.

As Josh didn’t want to know how Corinne would act if she’d find a bug crawling out of her cleavage, decided to try the other way. He started to push himself deeper into her cleavage and was pretty successful with it. It became more dense and humid with every push but the adrenaline in his blood helped him to continue. Then finally his legs were dangling around freely and after a few pushed he dropped out of her cleavage. He managed to grab the fibre of her tops inside and then carefully let himself fall while using his hands and feet to create friction between him and the fabric of the top therefor slowing down his drop. He slid over the beginning of her nylon and then after getting some interesting insights he dropped onto the blanket right in front of her covered privates. There was a strange scent in the air which wasn’t even unpleasant but he ignored it and quickly thought about his next move. He knew he was in a dangerous spot as simple movements of her could seal his fate within instants.

As he knew his sister she would keep her phone right next to her but not within her pocket. And as she was sitting in between Corinne and Aileen it would most likely be behind her on the blanket. Josh checked his environment. The left way around Corinne was blocked by her massive leg while her other leg was forming an arch under which he could easily walk through. So he took that way while listening to their conversation and carefully keeping his eyes onto her legs in case she decided to move.

“God I love The Division Bell… It’s such a great album”

“Yeah right? Any wishes for further music?” Valery asked.

„Well since we started with Pink Floyd already we should hear some Dark Side right?“

“Totally agreed”

The mattress and blanket started shivering as Valery jumped up from the bed and went to the sound system. By then Josh had already passed the arch and was nearly behind the girls’ backs. He could already see Valery’s phone lying maybe a hundred yards away from him. His eyes once more focused on his goal and he began running. He had made three quarters of the way when Speak To Me started to run on the sound system and Valery was heading back to the bed. Josh realised that her phone was white and that if he’d be able to climb on it in time she’d might notice him before sitting down again. So Josh began sprinting faster than ever and managed to get to the phone before Valery sat down. He climbed onto it and stayed on the white surface around the home button. He gasped for air and wasn’t able to jump up and down or similar but still when Valery stood directly in front of the bed and looked at her smartphone, their eyes met. Well at least his eyes met hers but the expression on her face indicated she was feeling differently about him in comparison to what he felt about her.

“There is another one of these on my phone right now…”



End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the new characters! It seems like Josh has been spotted. Will Valery finally recognize him? Stay tuned for the highlight "Chapter Ten: Exposed" tomorrow which will mark the change in course of the story.

Thanks for reading and feel free to review.

Chapter Ten: Exposed by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Welcome to the highlight-chapter. Enjoy reading :)


Josh

Josh’s heart stopped beating as he was paralyzed by his sister’s gaze. His mind was racing as he knew that now was the moment to grasp for attention and making her recognize her little brother but something in the way she looked at him shattered him deeply. He was her little brother and she saw nothing but a bug in him. The next few seconds felt like hours for Josh as he witnessed how the other giantesses turned around to him as well. His sister had grabbed a magazine from the bedside-table and now was about to crush her brother beneath it. The music stopped in this moment…

“Val wait!” Aileen exclaimed and grabbed her hand.

What is it Aileen? It’s going to escape!“ Josh’s sister replied annoyed.

“Don’t you think that bug looks kind of strange? Give it a closer look its standing on two legs isn’t it?” Aileen said.

Josh couldn’t believe his luck. Slowly his sister put away the magazine and moved her giant face closer to him. The others did the same and started examining tiny Josh. Now they just had to recognize him, finally he and his friends would be saved.

Valery closely inspected the little bug in front of her until she realised it had the shape of a human being and actually seemed pretty familiar to her. It took a short while but then she let out a high-pitched scream. Josh held his ears in agony as his drumheads splintered. Crying in pain Josh sunk down.

“It looks like Josh! It’s my little brother! At least it looks like… I mean how? Josh? Josh is that you?“  Valery stammered while her friends remained quiet in shock.

Unfortunately Josh wasn’t able to hear anything but the blood rushing in his ears and a piercing whistling noise as he tried to grab a hold of himself. He looked up at his sister and saw her lips moving but no sound seemed to emanate from it. Slowly calming down and ignoring the pain in his ears he tried to make a gesture indicating that he couldn’t hear her.

“Look it’s gesturing, my God this really is Josh but how? How did he get so small? How is that even possible?” Valery continued stammering.

Corinne was the first to break the silence among Valery’s friends.

“Don’t ask me why I know this but actually I think there is a team working on a device capable of shrinking inorganic matter by increasing the density of its molecular structure. Rumour says they’ve found a way to make even parts as small as atoms elastic which would imply that even organic matter such as the human body could be shrunken without severe damage to the body. But still there are or there should be like a million other factors prohibiting human survival at this size…But look at him… he’s moving, he is gesturing, he IS living!” she said excitedly.

“But what is he trying to tell me? Do you have any idea? And even if there is a device capable of doing that to a human being, who would want that? And how did it happen to my little brother? And that in my house?” Valery exclaimed while still watching her little brother gesturing wildly.

“I think he’s trying to tell you that he can’t hear you Val… Your scream might have damaged his ability to hear, maybe it splintered his drumheads.” Vanessa now said in a worried inflexion.  

She still seemed to struggle with the idea of looking at Valery’s shrunken brother right now instead of a strangely shaped bug. Valery now stood up to get a College Block from her desk as she had an idea.

Darren and Jared

The twins had watched the whole scenario from their relatively safe spot beneath the desk. Fear had filled their hearts when they saw how Josh’s sister almost crushed her little brother with a magazine. But the turn in events changed everything!

“My God Jared we’re saved! Now we’re finally through this nightmare brother”, Darren exclaimed in ecstasy. Both of them jumped up and down in joy while watching the giantesses on the bed that were dealing with Josh right now. The twins couldn’t see him but the way the girls looked down at something on the bed, indicated that Josh was safe and somehow managed to get their attention. Valery got up and walked over to the desk, the familiar view of her giant feet closing in sending shivers through the brothers’ spines. But they were safe and soon noticed that she had fetched a college block and a little crayon.

“What is she planning? Does she really think little Josh would be capable of bearing the weight of this pen? It must weigh like two-hundred pounds at least for him.” Darren stated confusedly.

Valery walked back to the bed, opened the college-block and seemed to very carefully putting it down on the bed. Then she grabbed something, lifted it up slowly to her face. Darren cheered loudly when he recognized Josh’s shape moving between his sister’s index and thumb. She seemed to inspect him closely while the other girls just watched in awe. Then she put him down onto the college-block, at least the brothers assumed that as they couldn’t see it anymore, and put the pen down next to him.

Josh

Josh’s heart was beating faster than ever in his life before when he was lifted up by his sister and held directly in front of her face. Her warm breath embraced him like a hot summer breeze but the view was rather frightening. His sister’s mouth seemed more like the maw of a giant humanoid monstrosity. It was lightly opened and he could see the shapes of her teeth each of them roughly the size of his whole upper body. Her nose was enthroned on her face like a small hill with two cave entries large enough for him to easily fit in; her eyes were those of a goddess acknowledging the existence of a subordinate creature in her possession. The fact that he could hear nothing but a high pitched noise didn’t make the situation less uncomfortable. She then slowly put him down onto the college-block she had put onto the bed, carefully placing a crayon next to him.

“Josh… Josh if that is really you”, her voice was shaken in disbelief. „If that is really you, please take that pen and write something to me, because if you just nod I’ll think my eyes are fooling me.”

Now the other girls felt kind of left out and looked at each other.

“Well we see him as well Val, there is no doubt that this is not a bug and I don’t know your brother but I’d say if there is a shrunken human being in your room, wouldn’t it be more likely to be your brother instead of some other random person? Well if you can even still call him a person am I right?” Corinne stated trying to be funny at the last part with a trace of honesty in her inflexion.

Valery ignored her and stared at tiny Josh who was desperately trying to lift up the pen. In her eyes glistened a little bit of amusement as she watched her brother, who always tended to overestimate himself, failing at a task of so little significance. Josh backed off the pen when Val’s huge index and thumb were once again moved towards him but this time they picked up the pen he hadn’t been able to lift with an ease that almost seemed to taunt him for his weakness and insignificance.

“Meh I didn’t think of you not being able to actually write with a crayon at this size. Sorry little brother…”, she said still seemingly a bit confounded by the situation.

“Maybe let him try to scream into the mic of your phone or letting him jump around on its touch keyboard! It might be sensitive enough to catch and then amplify what he says. But as he might be deaf at the moment, talking to him might not make much sense right now Val”, Vanessa now said and looked at the tiny face of Josh who seemed to wonder what they were talking about. Valery nodded and took her phone, quickly opening the voice memo app her phone had preinstalled on default. She then showed the screen to Josh and pointed at the little mic icon on the bottom and then on him. Of course Josh understood what his sisters plan was and as he touched the button and moved the mic of her phone close to him, he started yelling into it.

“Valery it’s me! Me and some friends are shrunk and we need your help. I can’t explain right now how this happened but please look for Darren, Jared and Steven and put us somewhere safe! And then call Vince’s parents. Their number is on a sheet in my desk! Please hurry I can’t stand this any longer“

At the end Josh started crying. For one part it surely was Relief, Relief to finally being able to get help but at the same time the events of this day which never seemed to end were lying heavy on his shoulders. The girls noticed that he was crying and realised that the situation might be even more serious than they thought, well more serious than finding a member of your family shrunken down to less than two inches was anyway. Valery stopped recording, got her headphones from the bedside table and plugged them in. She put the earphones on and pressed play on the highest possible volume.

But she couldn’t hear anything but a somehow annoying squeaking sound.

“It doesn’t work… it just gets even squeakier when amplified. Let’s try the touch keyboard!” Valery said and opened up the note app. As she pointed on the keyboard, Josh once again had no problems understanding what she expected of him. She put down the phone beside him and he climbed on it. He inspected the letters and then tried to jump on the V letter as his normal steps didn’t seem to put enough pressure on the touch screen. But even with jumps the phone didn’t recognize any of his efforts. Frustrated by his inability to use it, he slammed his hands onto the letters as hard as he could but nothing happened. Valery’s index suddenly pushed him away gently with its long red-painted nails as she pressed the V. Josh realised what she was up to and excitedly he ran to the next letter and started jumping on it to indicate which letters he actually meant to write.

V…A…L…I…T…S…M…E…F…R...I…E…N…D…S…A…N…D…I…S…H…R…U…N…K

Josh was out of breath and collapsed on the letter K. He probably shouldn’t have run around on the phone so much. Suddenly all the strains from this awful day, all the running, crawling through the carpet and climbing onto ridiculously big things had left him worn down. Valery and the other giantesses just stared at what he had written with her help.

“I can’t believe it… this is Josh. My little brother is not even 2 inches tall right now and sits on my phone. And it seems it’s not only him. Josh are your friends in this room as well?” Valery stated, pointed on the word Friends first and then into the room. Josh nodded and laid down on his back catching his breath. At least the ringing in his ears decreased and he actually started hearing his sisters voice again, at least like a distant mumbling.

Val looked at Corinne and Aileen and then at Vanessa who had turned pale.

“Do you think…? No don’t tell me that I…” Vanessa stuttered.

“I mean we don’t know it for sure… it could be a coincidence… and I mean there insects that have like red stuff…liquid whatever in them right?” Val pleaded but she knew that this was most likely no coincidence.

“And Val… didn’t you step on something earlier as well?” Vanessa stated expressionless. Valery, who had actually forgotten about that by now, turned pale now as well. Slowly she lifted up her foot and looked at the bottom of her socks, spotting a few little red stains as well. Corinne put her hand on Valery’s shoulder and gently caressed it.

“We can’t tell anything for sure right now. And even if… We don’t know if you two actually killed anybody we only know that you caused some bleeding injuries… And most importantly you can’t be made responsible for it… I mean how would you know that there are tiny shrunken boys in your room”, Corinne tried to ease the two girls.

Valery looked at her little brother who seemed pretty exhausted but also pretty much unharmed. Well except for his ears. She put of the socks with the red stains on them and held them above her brother who was still lying on his back. Josh could smell the scent of her foot and imagined that must’ve been even worse for Steven. His sister pointed at the red stain and gave him an inquiring look. Josh didn’t really know how to react to this. Should he lie or be honest? He decided the latter would be for the best and slowly nodded. Valery put her hand in front of her mouth in a shocked gesture and exclaimed a mild squeak. Now Vanessa was sure as well that she had sat on a shrunken human being probably squishing it out of existence. While Valery seemed to recover from the shock quite quickly, Vanessa started crying.

Now Aileen started to gently fondle Vanessa’s back.

“Val! We’re murderers… We crushed your little brother’s friends like insects“, Vanessa sobbed. Valery just remained quiet and looked at her shrunken brother who was closing his eyes for a moment.

“Hey hey… Vanessa you didn’t murder anyone! You don’t even know he’s dead for sure do you? And even though it might be of little help right now… I mean your butt is gorgeous… don’t you think every man in this world would love to die this way?” Aileen said with a soothing voice while wiping away tears from Vanessa’s face with her fingers.

“My butt is gorgeous… isn’t it? And it’s not like I intended to sit on anyone right? I mean it’s Josh’s friend’s fault that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time right?” Vanessa stated still with tears in her eyes.

“Exactly darling… the way I see it, the whole thing is their fault anyway… I mean you don’t just get shrunk. They must’ve done something dumb maybe even in your room Val where they weren’t supposed to be anyway. And then they don’t even deal with their situation carefully enough which is just typical for boys at this age. How would we be the ones to blame”, Corinne stated and gave Josh an angry gaze what he didn’t realised though as he was still resting.

“Corinne’s right… It’s my brother’s fault completely but nevertheless we have to figure out what to do now” Valery said and looked at the other girls and they agreed.

“Well your brother seems pretty much done for today… I don’t think he will be of much use to us anymore. As I understood your mother isn’t going to be back for a while so that would give us some time to figure out what to do. We’re all in this together ladies”, Aileen said and Corinne nodded in agreement.

“First of all we should find the others and put them somewhere safe so we don’t accidentally squish anymore of them…” Corinne added.

Valery looked at Josh who was now looking back at her again.

“What have you done brother? You ruined my sleepover and two of your friends lives with whatever bull**** you did in my room. I seriously hope we can get you back to size again quickly so I can yell at you face to face before I shrink you again and flush you down the toilet… “ Valery yelled now suddenly very angry. She had looked forward to some quality time with her friends while her mother was outta town. Now her brother had made her a potential killer and she had to spend the time looking for his dumb friends and a way to get them back to normal size again. But of course Valery thought that Josh still couldn’t hear her but unfortunately he caught every word as his ears seemed to have recovered already and even though hearing was a bit hard, he understood everything. Suddenly afraid of his angry now even bigger sister he backed away from her and fell off the phone. But Valery didn’t even notice as she had turned around to the girls.

“Where to put him? I don’t want him to sneak away as he’d surely try to do something on his own again. And we’ve seen what that leads to…” she asked.

Aileen smiled a bit viciously and put off one of her red socks and handed it over to Valery.

“Just put him in there and make a knot into it so he can’t get out. Thereby we can look for the others without worrying about him while at the same time punishing him for his stupidity…” Aileen said.

At first Valery thought it to be a bit too mean but then she looked at Josh who had fallen of the phone and now shook his head in disagreement and changed her mind. She took the sock from Aileen and grabbed her little brother with her other hand. She still was very careful but Josh could feel in her grab, that she really was mad at him.

“I think he’s starting to hear us again. Well Josh you’re going in there no matter what you do… Use the time to reflect on your stupidity and maybe figure out a way to get back to normal or to at least better communicate with us…” his sister said and moved him towards the opening of Aileen’s thick red sock. He struggled to break free from his sister’s grab but it was pointless and he knew it. Helplessly he watched as he dove, together with his sister’s hand into the somewhat stinky fabric cave, where she carefully dropped him and moved out her hand.

“Just imagine how it would be for him if you just put the sock back on now with him in it”, he heard Corinne joke and the others actually laughed a bit. Then he watched the opening of the sock, which was the major source of light vanish as Valery tied a knot into the sock and then carefully put it on the bedside table. The smell inside of Aileen’s sock surely was uncomfortable and the imagination of her actually putting it back on sent shivers through his spine but after all they had found him and Aileen in particular had saved him from being crushed like a spider beneath a magazine. Even if his current position wasn’t the most convenient, things in general were changing to the better.

They would find the others, they would tell them what to do and soon they would be normal sized again. Josh tried not to think of Vince and exhausted as he was, he just fell asleep on the slightly humid fabric of a giantess’ sock.


End Notes:

As you've certainly realised, this is the turn in this story's course that I announced.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned for the next one tomorrow!

Thank for reading and feel free to leave a review :)

Chapter Eleven: Search And Rescue by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Darren and Jared

The twins had watched the girls with excitement until they witnessed how Josh was put into the worn sock of this Mideast girl. Slightly disgusted they looked at each other with worried expressions marking their faces.

“How can she do this to her own brother, after supposedly killing one of his best friends under her foot?” Jared said in despise for what he just had seen. Darren just nodded speechlessly.

“I mean I get that she’s kind of mad and confused right now…who wouldn’t be but this is really insensitive and narrow-minded…” Jared continued enraged as he was.

Darren grabbed him by the shoulders and looked in his eyes. “Listen Jared! You’re right, we both know that… But nevertheless they’re our only chance on getting out of this miserable situation. Spending some time in a soft fabric prison where he can rest appears like a small price to pay for that, don’t you think? So let’s get ready I’m sure they’ll look under this table soon!”

“That joke this sick girl made though… Well never mind you’re right let’s get into position!” Jared answered and together they went to the edge of the table where a bit of the fading daylight fell on them. It had turned evening already and the twins were exhausted.

The girls had left the bed and the floor vibrated from their steps as they began searching the room. Darren had been right though.

“Did you say anything Corinne?” Valery asked after she thought hearing her say something.

“No just talking to myself here, it’s dark beneath your bed. Kind of hard to see anything here”, she answered.

 Only a few minutes later Vanessa’s huge body bent beneath the desk and the brothers were presented with a prime view of her incredible huge cleavage.

“Holy shit, Now I can understand Steven’s motivation to go nuts”, Darren said as his blood rushed into his private region.

“Gotcha! Hey girls look here beneath the desk, there’s two more” Vanessa stated excitedly. And a few moments later Valery’s and Aileen’s upper bodies appeared under the desk as well. The view was menacing and beautiful at the same time.

“This is how Paris must have felt when he first saw Hera, Athene and Aphrodite. But I’d give my apple to Vanessa for sure”, Jared answered. He had completely forgotten that he had been mad. The two of them reached out their arms as they were grabbed gently by the hands of their goddess.

Steven

From his safe spot beneath the bed, Steven hadn’t been able to watch the scenario which had taken place on the bed. All the time he just hoped that Josh would get through this alive. But as the girls had started talking about Valery’s shrunken brother his heart had started racing in excitement. Two pairs of giant feet had dangled in front of him while he listened carefully to every word the girls said. But when he heard Aileen say: “Just put him in there and make a knot into it so he can’t get out. Thereby we can look for the others without worrying about him while at the same time punishing him for his stupidity…”, and watched her arms reach down to her right foot to slip off one of her thick red socks he had to laugh.

“Get ready for cherry-blossoms Josh”, he stated dryly to himself. Patiently he waited for the girls to star searching and as they jumped off the bed, he was knocked off his feet by the impact of their weight on the floor. He surely would never get used to that. The girls spread throughout the room. He saw how Valery checked beneath the bedside table and the cupboard, Aileen went to the door and checked the corners, Vanessa moved to the desk and Corinne? Corinne’s giant face appeared right in front of him. Her green eyes locked on him and her red lips formed a smile. Thank god he had been spotted, Steven thought even though he had hoped to be found by Vanessa. Nevertheless Steven had to stare on her huge cleavage that pressed out of the top which obviously was way too tight for that kind of bust size. But the giantess just silently gazed at him and to make matters worse, her piercing green eyes seemed to notice where he was staring.

“You wish you’d be in there don’t you? In your dreams bugman” she then whispered to him and a strange expression marked her face.

Steven backed off a little bit, his eyes now locked at her menacing eyes.

“Did you say anything Corinne?”

“No just talking to myself here, it’s dark beneath your bed. Kind of hard to see anything here”.

Corinne pretended to be further looking while not taking her eyes from little Steven who was more than worried right now but wasn’t sure what to do.

“Gotcha! Hey girls look here beneath the desk, there’s two more” he heard Vanessa exclaim and Aileen and Valery instantly moved to the desk. Corinne’s smile got broader as her right hand now snapped Steven like a Snake its prey. Even though his wounds had healed impressively fast after Vince had treated them, the tight grab of the giantess made him squeak in pain. With Steven in her hand she moved around to look if the girls were still distracted. As that was confirmed she pulled back the waistband of her nylon tights and underwear and before Steven knew what was happening, he watched himself being pushed abrasively into her butt crack. No one heard him scream and the waistband jumped back into place imprisoning him stuck between fabric and her two mountain-like cheeks.

Darren and Jared

Vanessa carefully picked up the twins trying not to hurt them in any way. She crawled out from under the table and showed them to Corinne who fascinatedly watched the two shrunken human beings held in her hand.

“So that’s three right? Say Val, do you know with how many people Josh tends to hang out?” Corinne asked and gave the twins a cute smile. The twins now stood in the palm of Vanessa’s hand which seemed to them like a platform a few hundred yards up in the sky.

“Well I have the number of 3 of their parents and I think two of his friends are twins… So I guess that makes four…we’re still missing two. And there was nothing beneath the bed?” Val replied and looked at her enquiringly.

Corinne stopped smiling and shook her head. “Unfortunately not… But if you think about it… I hate to say it but one might’ve been squished beneath Vany’s gorgeous butt and the other one…well the blood stains on your sock would explain it”, she said carefully. Valery and Vanessa remained quiet and went back to the bed where Vanessa put the two twins onto the college block and began inspecting them.

“So only Steve is missing and they think Valery killed him… Well he might be dead after all judging from all that blood he lost.” Jared stated staring at the fine lines in Vanessa’s skin.

“Don’t say that! He was strong enough to move far enough so we couldn’t find him anywhere nearby…” Darren replied trying to sound angry but he wasn’t so sure about it anymore either. Not after what had happened to Vince. The two of them startled when they were suddenly poked gently by Vanessa’s index. They looked up into her face and saw that she was crying.

“Tell me, did I really sit on your friend? Did I crush him?” She stammered. A tear ran down her cheek and fell into her hand leaving a small pool of salty water in front of the twins. Darren felt bad for her. How could anyone blame her? Nevertheless he nodded slowly and Jared joined in and put a hand on his shoulder.

“They’re nodding… Oh god, why is this happening to me?” Vanessa sobbed. Now Valery looked down on them, her face free of any expression or recognizable mood.

“So I stepped on another one?” She nearly spitted those words at them. Confounded and a bit irritated by the way she talked to them, the brothers just nodded again. As in fact she did step on Steven, they just weren’t sure if he died by it.

“Were there any more than you five shrunken?” Valery continued.

The twins shook their heads.

Valery looked at the alarm and noticed that it was already 8pm and that Mary would come home now any minute. As far as Valery knew, Mary had been at a friend’s house to work on a presentation for school. But to be honest, she had completely forgotten about her.

“Hey girls, I just realised that my little sister will be coming home soon and I don’t want to have her involved in this bull****. Vany put these two geniuses into the sock as well and let’s worry about this tomorrow when I’ve managed to get Mary out of the house again. Honestly I am too tired and mad for this now anyway”, Valery said and got up from the bed.

While Aileen and Vanessa appeared to be worried about how Valery dealt with the situation right now, Corinne seemed rather amused.

“Ehm what if they have to go to… you know little or big business?” Aileen said, worrying about her sock.

Valery groaned annoyed but nodded. She took the red sock and untied the knot, before she carefully pulled her little brother out of it. It seemed that she woke him up by that, but why would she care. She then grabbed Darren and Jared out of Vanessa’s palm and went with the three guys in her hand into the bathroom where she put them into the sink.

“Okay do your business if you need to… I’ll come back in ten minutes and then you all disappear in the sock for the night. Please don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone…” she said, took a sheet of toilet paper, ripped it into tiny pieces, threw them into the sink as well and immediately left the room as she didn’t want to watch three shrunken guys doing you know what. She needed a drink now…

“I’m so glad to see you in one piece Josh”, Darren exclaimed and hugged him. Jared did as well and then they took the chance they had to actually do their “businesses” as they didn’t even realise how urgent it had been all the time.

“So Josh… Do you know anything more about Steven? Did you see him since we parted?” Darren asked with hope in his voice.

“Yes he’s alive but why isn’t he here? Were they unable to find him?” Josh said still a bit drowsy from being woken up so violently.

Darren and Jared seemed heavily relieved when they heard that Steven was still alive but at the same time they worried about him now.

“No… they think that Valery killed him when she stepped on him. Damn we need to somehow tell Valery that he’s still out there before he gets stepped on again or worse…” Jared stated as he pulled his trousers back up and went to the others who waited on the edge of the sink.

Steps were closing in and they expected Valery to have come back a bit early.

“Well he was beneath the bed when I last saw him. And I told him to wait there…” Josh replied confused that the girls didn’t find him there.

“Beneath the bed? Didn’t that creepy…” Jared started but was interrupted as the door opened and a young woman appeared in the bathroom. She had long red-hair which glistened amazingly do to the conditioner she used frequently, her eyes were the same blue like Josh and even though it was smaller, her cleavage resembled that of Valery. She wore a pink top and short jeans which showed her quite long legs which ended in also pink socks in who would’ve guessed… pink sneakers.

“Darren, Jared… You remember my little sister Mary?” Josh stated putting his hand on his forehead.


End Notes:

Steven get captured and another character shows up on the stage...

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter!

Chapter Twelve: May I Introcuce, My Sister Mary by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Let's find out about our newest character, Mary.


Josh, Darren and Jared

The three boys witnessed how Mary walked in the bathroom and quickly locked the door before she began putting of her short jeans and underwear and sat down on the toilet.

“I swear to god turn around and look somewhere else”, Josh exclaimed and poked Darren who stared with opened mouth at Josh’s little sister. Jared laughed and both turned around and forced themselves to look away.

“Where the hell is Val? Didn’t she notice that Mary is here?” Josh stated obviously troubled with the situation. He didn’t want to involve his little sister in this as well. Darren and Jared continued laughing as they could hear the toilet noises Mary produced and Josh’s face turned into a red mixture of embarrassment and anger. Finally his sister got up again, cleaned herself and dressed up. Josh’s hope that Valery would show up in time was destroyed as Mary walked up to the sink, looked into the mirror first and saw the reflection of the three guys standing on the sink’s edge. Her eyes locked on Josh and she released a short high pitched scream which once again hurt in the guys’ ears. She bent over them and inspected them closely. Smart as she was, she realised immediately that she was looking at impossibly small human beings. It didn’t even take her long to recognize Josh.

“What the heck is going on here? Josh is that you? How did this…? Why are you…?“ She spluttered. Josh waved his hand to confirm her suspicion but knew that she wouldn’t hear him if he tried to talk anyway. Finally someone knocked on the door.

“Mary open the door immediately! You weren’t supposed to see this…Let me take care of it” Valery ‘s sounded from the hallway. Mary turned around and attempted to open the door but hesitated.

“Did you and your friends do this to them? What happened?” She replied. Valery remained quiet for a short while as she wasn’t sure what to tell her.

“It’s kind of difficult Mary and no Neither me nor my friends are responsible for what happened… Open the door now Mary and let me deal with this!” Valery then yelled.

Mary walked back to the sink and looked at Josh.

“Is she lying?” She asked and Josh shook his head. Mary seemed heavily confused and unsure how to deal with the situation. But in the end she decided to open the door and let Valery in.

“Thank you Mary… please go to your room now and I’ll bring you some snacks when I’ve dealt with this myself. I’ll try to explain to you later I promise”, Valery pleaded as she walked in the room and to the sink to pick up the boys. But Mary didn’t move, instead she stared at her shrunken brother who wasn’t sure how to act as well.

“Can I take Josh with me? Or one of the other guys?” She asked carefully.

Valery gave her an annoyed glance. “What? Of course not… We’re not sure what happened to them and there’s been enough accidents for today. I’m gonna put them to sleep so that they can rest and we’ll see about what we can do tomorrow.” She stated and picked up the boys, carefully closing her hand around them.

“Accidents? What are you talking about Val? I want to see them again! Either give one of them to me or tell me what happened. Or I will call mum immediately and tell her what’s going on!” Mary replied cockily.

“You don’t even know what’s going on and neither do I really… But if you tell mum she’s gonna freak out and blame me and I can forget my vacation at the Côte d’azur”, Valery yelled but Mary just looked at her and grabbed her phone out of a pocket. Valery sighed and opened her hand. Confused about what was going on, Darren, Jared and Josh looked around between the two giantesses. In this moment Corinne showed up in the door.

“What the hell is taking you so long Val…Oh…you must be Val’s sister…” she stated as she saw Mary.

“Okay Mary, take one of the others to your room and inspect him as much as you want… But put your phone back and don’t dare to ditch on me! Don’t take Josh though… And for god’s sake, please be careful Mary… they’re still human beings and kind of fragile…” Valery stated with a sigh. Corinne smiled as she realised what was going on.

“Don’t worry Val. I’m sure she’ll be careful. I mean she’s kind of grownup and knows what she does isn’t she…And now if you both could get out of here, I need to take care of MY business now” Corinne stated suppressing her urge to laugh.

Mary smiled at her and nodded while Valery wondered how Corinne could keep being so cool about his whole thing. Then Mary picked the completely confused Darren carefully between index and thumb and went with him to her room.

“This is not gonna end well…” Valery stated and therefor spoke out loud what Josh and Jared were thinking as well.

Darren

In panic, Darren looked at Josh and Jared as Mary was taking him away from Valery’s hand. He knew there was nothing they could do, but being alone with a giant girl in her puberty was not the turn of events he had hoped for when they first were found. Mary took him down the hallway and into her quite messy room. From the palm of her hand he could see loads of clothes lying around. She set him down on a pink pillow on her bed and then she seated herself on the bed as well raising her head over the little guy. Darren had to admit that she had a very cute face and her skin was like alabaster.

“Just look at you! You’re so tiny and cute… But shouldn’t shrinking be impossible?” she began and Darren shrugged trying to indicate that he couldn’t explain it either.

“Can’t you talk? Or can I just not hear you?” Mary asked and inclined her head in the cutest way Darren had ever seen.

“The latter I fear”, he yelled up to her but she only heard a mild squeaking noise.

“Aww that’s so cute… Now I know why Valery wanted to keep you guys for herself and her friends. But don’t worry I’ll look after you”, she said and chuckled. Darren doubted that this was the reason Valery didn’t want to hand anyone over to her little sister but he couldn’t explain the situation to Mary anyway so he just faked a laugh and hoped that she would treat him carefully.

“You know that, regardless of your size, you look pretty cute. A shame I don’t know your name but I will just give you one for the time we spend together… How about… Buggy?” she said and laughed. Darren frowned but had to suppress an ironic laugh as well. He couldn’t deny that he found her more than mildly attractive. Gently she poked him with her index so he fell backwards onto the soft surface of the cushion.

“Hey”, he exclaimed surprised but she didn’t care and started to caress his little body with her finger nail. At first it felt displeasing and even a bit painful but after a while Darren began to enjoy it. Every stroke by the giantess felt like a full body massage and soon he caught himself getting aroused. At this moment he started rebelling and when Mary noticed she stopped. Darren thought of his girlfriend who he hadn’t been able to call today and felt guilty for even thinking this way about Josh’s sister.

“Sorry… that might’ve been a bit too straight forward… I must admit I’m a bit nervous and excited about that whole shrinking thing. And you being as cute as you are doesn’t really make it any easier to control myself… Say do you have a girlfriend?” Mary stated hoping that the answer would be no. But when the shrunken boy slowly nodded it almost broke her heart.

“Oh… Why is she not here to take care of you then?” She asked but Darren remained quiet.

“Wait… You can’t talk right? So Valery didn’t even know who to call… No one except for the people in this house knows that you and your friends have been shrunk“, she concluded. The little guy nodded slowly once again and got up again adjusting his clothes. The more he listened to her voice, the more he began to adore it. It might be the fact that the voices of normal sized people sounded somewhat godly at this size and the way she towered over him underlined this even more. In fact it was at this moment that he realised that she could do with him whatever she wanted and he wouldn’t be able to stop her. And he wasn’t even sure whether he’d want to. Sure he really liked his girlfriend but no one could have foreseen a situation like this. No one could blame him for giving in to anything the red-headed goddess would do to him, without having been in the same situation for once. And Mary was only one year younger than him anyway and surely his type. While he was thinking about all that, Mary seemed to be quite lost in her thoughts as well.

“If you met me at normal size, would you have liked me maybe?” She then asked after a while. Again the little guy nodded and smiled at her in a heart-warming way and walked to her hand, which still rested on the cushion, and touched her index.

Mary blushed but her expression became a bit intimidating.

“But would you have told me that you had a girlfriend as well?” she asked, her deep blue eyes piercing his soul.

He thought a bit too long about this question, as he felt obligated to tell the truth. But Mary jumped to conclusions quite fast and angrily the pushed him back with her index. For Darren it felt like being hit by an avalanche and he stumbled backwards and fell again.

“I knew it… You’re not any better than Diego… Not any better than all of you boys.” She stated displeased and picked him up between index and thumb, slowly raising him up in front of her face.

“I would do your girlfriend a favour if I’d just squish you now, wouldn’t I” she said lowly. Darren was frozen with fear and at the same time, he enjoyed that he was unable to withstand this goddess. He had never felt so exposed and helpless and it wasn’t even as bad as he would’ve imagined. He witnessed how she opened her mouth, and a gust of her warm breath flowed through his hair. It smelled of cherry gum and mint. He saw her clean white teeth and her giant tongue which seemed like a monstrous creature moving around in its cave. She moved him closer to her mouth and the gusts became more intense and humid.

“But who am I to judge your interest in me? I’ll take it as a compliment instead”, she suddenly stated and her tongue reached out to Darren and gently licked once across his whole body, covering it and his clothes in saliva. Her fierce expression turned to a warm and gentle one again and her eyes gave him a seductive glance.

What a moody little girl…cute…but moody, Darren thought and tried to ignore the saliva trenched condition he was in.


End Notes:

Seems like Darren and Mary are having fun... But there are more important things at stake. Let's find out how things develope in tomorrows chapter: Love And Hate.

Thanks for reading! And feel free to comment on the most recent developments.

Chapter Thirteen: Love And Hate by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Josh and Jared

Valery walked with her brother and his friend in her hand back into her room where Vanessa and Aileen waited. As they saw that she only held two shrunken guys in her hand, Aileen raised an eyebrow.

“Where’s the third one? Did he fall into the toilet?” She asked jokingly and chuckled.

“My sister came home and spotted them in the bathroom… She’s taking care of one now as I didn’t want her to call my mum about this”, Valery replied and sat down on the bed.

“Why though, telling your mum about what happened might not be the worst idea… Maybe she knows something about all this”, Vanessa pointed out.

“I doubt it… She’d rather just start yelling and would blame me for what happened to Josh. And I’m not sure yet what I should tell her about the two guys we…you know…” Valery said and sighed. Vanessa nodded and handed her the red sock to put the guys back in. Thankful for not having to justify herself anymore she took the sock and without any caution she let the two shrunken friends fall into it. Fortunately they landed softly on the fabric and not on each other but still, Josh got kind of mad at his sister for this lack of carefulness.

“Welcome to the smelly and humid fabric prison, Aileen’s sock is Jared. I say we rest now and hope that they’ll find Steven and that Mary treats your brother well...” Josh stated sounding rather sarcastic. Jared remained quiet and laid down. He worried about his brother and couldn’t stand the thought of him being at the mercy of a teenage girl. Soon they both fell asleep in their prison and finally got to rest from the strains of this cursed day.

 

 

Darren

Darren had taken off his saliva trenched clothes and was lying naked on Mary’s cushion. She had watched chuckling as he had undressed everything but his underwear. Even though even that was still wet, he didn’t dare to put it off in front of his goddess as he feared she’d make fun of his “size”. She leaned towards him and her giant lips gave him a kiss which buried his whole body in her beautiful lips and left some colour of her lipstick on his skin.

“You know I’m almost 17 so I’m not even much younger than you are buggy…” She whispered and gave him another kiss. This time Darren got stuck between her lips and was almost sucked into her mouth. Inches away from her teeth he thought about how easy it would be for her to just swallow him whole. He shuddered at the thought and was relieved as she carefully pulled out of in between her lips and gave him a cute smile.

“Sorry cutie, I almost devoured you sweet as you are”, she joked and winked. As the first kisses had been scary, the more she gave him the more he got used to it and started to enjoy it. Yes actually he began to deify this girl who was in complete control of him. She managed to make him forget about the terrible things he had lived through today and with every kiss he more and more began to be glad that he had been shrunken. Then she stopped caressing his body with her lips and put him down on the cushion again.

“I would like to try something else if you’re okay with that…and maybe even if you’re not”, she stated slowly and began stripping off her pink top. Darren watched in awe as he saw her reveal her alabaster skinned upper body and a beautifully shaped cleavage covered in a white bra with pink ornaments on it.

“You know, I just was with my friend Diego and was about to do it with him if you know what I mean. But he rejected me… Can you believe that?” she explained and right now Darren actually had trouble imagining that.

“Well now here you are… and you wouldn’t reject me… no! you can’t reject me”, she said and gently grabbed him again and moved him towards her breasts. She slowly shoved him into her bra, so he was trapped between her left breast and the fabric which was tight enough to press him into her incredibly soft and warm skin. She used a finger to push him a bit deeper until he felt her nipple press into him. Then she let the bra snap into place again. Darren felt panic and arousal at the same time as Mary’s hand began pressing onto him from the outside and then started rubbing him with the fabric around her nipple. He heard her moan softly while he slowly got problems breathing. She continued doing so for a couple more minutes before she gently pulled him out her bra again and he got an opportunity to breathe freely again until she repeated the procedure on the other side. His panic and arousal paired up with the lack of oxygen and put Darren into some sort of trance.

Mary’s moaning became a bit louder and with her other hand she removed the short jeans she was wearing. Afterwards she pulled Darren out of her bra again, this time a bit more rough and gave him a seductive smile. It took him a while before he realised what she was up to and suddenly his panic began dominating his mind. He wasn’t ready for what was about to happen. He looked down her gorgeous body and the already slightly wet white panties his goddess wore. With her one hand she opened up an entrance into her private region which was already glistening with her fluids and with the other she moved Darren slowly but steadily into its direction. He began yelling at her, but she heard the familiar squeaking noises which were motivating her even more.

Right before he would’ve vanished somewhere where Darren did not want to go, a heavy loud knock on the door disrupted Mary’s little game. The door, which she had forgotten to lock, opened and Valery came in. Shocked she looked at what her little sister seemed to be doing.

“Mary what the hell are you up to?” she exclaimed.

 

Steven

Steven was trapped in darkness between the sweaty and not exactly well smelling mountains of flesh and skin that were Corinne’s butt cheeks. His wound still hurt but that was secondary to him right now. How could this happen to him? But things had gotten even worse when obviously she had been starting to walk thereby grinding him between her cheeks and eventually pushing him even deeper into her crack. Who did this girl think she is that she thought he’d have the right to do this to another human being? Desperately he tried to push himself up again, hoping he maybe would be able to get out of his prison and get someone else’s attention.

But after more than fifteen minutes of being flattened between her cheeks he didn’t even have the power anymore to struggle nor to be enraged about the way he was dealt with. He needed all his remaining strength and concentration to not be pushed deeper down the crack as he knew where could end up and he certainly didn’t want that. He heard the muffled voices of the giantess he had been captured by and her friends and just hoped he wouldn’t die in here. Then finally, after he heard the sound of a door being shut, a hand reached in and pulled him out his misery. Steven found himself in the hand of Corinne who was standing in the bathroom and smiled at him in an almost sardonic way.

“Did you enjoy your seven minutes in heaven?” she asked him tauntingly. Steven didn’t even really pay attention to what she said though. He was busy catching his breath and being relieved that this nightmare was finally over.

“Actually I’m sorry for putting you there… I hope you at least feel a bit flattered that you were allowed some time in between my gorgeous cheeks. I had to hide you somewhere where you wouldn’t be able to escape and not visible to the others and it had to be place where you wouldn’t just die…”, Corinne whispered worried that maybe the other girls would hear her.

“Flattered? I guess you mean flattened because that’s what happened to me in there b***” Steven replied well knowing that she wouldn’t hear him.

“It must’ve been quite sweaty and cramped in there but I assure you I tried not to squeeze my butt too much”, she continued and chuckled.  “But enough of the courtesies. I actually do not really care that much about your well-being as long as you survive long enough to be of use to me. I really must say the girls are great… They invited me and treated me like a friend and you…you my dear little bug… you are the cherry on top of it all. You’re the incarnation of all of my dreams and fantasies and if it wasn’t for my curiosity about how this happened to you, I probably would’ve stomped or eaten you by now just to know how it feels like you know? It’s nothing personal… You might be a nice guy or an asshole when you’re normal sized… But you’re a guy after all and how often does a girl like me get an opportunity like this? All my life I’ve been treated like an insect by all these guys out there. In case you’re different, which I highly doubt, I’m sorry but you’re the one to pay for all of them. It’s an example I’m making here even if no one will ever find out about it… They think you’ve died beneath Valery’s foot and when…or should I say if your friends return to normal size and can tell them about you still being alive, you won’t be anymore… You’ll be a stain on my foot or a selection of nutrients my stomach has dissolved to nourish my body. But first, first I need to find out how you got that small little fellow. And for that I’ll have to stay with the others for a while so they don’t get suspicious and maybe they find out some details that could be of use to me. So I’ll have to hide you somewhere again and out of respect to the sacrifice you’re making unwillingly, I won’t put you back between my cheeks. Let’s see what other opportunities do we have?” She whispered in monologue while Steven was not even really listening.

Oh god I never was in so much need of a joint in my whole life before…How am I supposed to deal with this crazy b*** completely sober as I am, he thought.

Corinne seemed to have an idea. She had spotted a roll of tape from which she tore a piece off and smiled. Steven was worried about what she was up to but it couldn’t be worse than her last idea. So he just watched her as she removed her top and even her black bra, out of which her breasts sprung out as it was way too tight. Steven had to focus really hard to not be turned on by the view. But that turned out to be rather hard as she then began to tape him onto the bottom of her right breast. The tape was tight but he could still breathe freely even though his face was close to being buried in her boob.

More problematic was the lower part of his body which was already pressed quite tightly into her flesh and the warmth of her skin as well as the sole thought of where he was began arousing him. And it all got worse when she put her bra and top back on. Suddenly he was stuck between her boob and the skin beneath it. She started walking and the breast adjusted to every movement of her body. Steven cursed himself but how could he not be turned on by this? If his life was going to end soon anyway why not at least enjoy this?


End Notes:

So now we know a bit more about our secret player Corinne... Not exactly promising developments for poor little Steven. Find out more about her role in all this and of course about Mary's motivations in tomorrows upcoming chapter "Soothing A Drama Queen". Only ten chapters to go from here!

Thanks for reading :)

Chapter Fourteen: Soothing A Drama Queen by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Darren

Mary quickly pulled Darren up and tried to calm down.

“Oh Valery, since when don’t you knock anymore?” She exclaimed angrily.

“Oh no Mary… Don’t give me that bull**** now. You can’t be serious! I trusted you that you would treat him carefully and the first thing I see when coming into your room is you trying to use him as a sex-toy? It’s a living human being Mary and not a dildo…” Valery yelled and walked up to her sister who was sitting half naked on the bed.

“He wanted this as well…I think… and why do you even care? You have your own two shrunken guys to play with… Why can’t you ever begrudge me anything Val it’s not fair…stop treating me like a kid”, Mary replied cocky.

“We’re not talking about ice cream here Mary… this is a serious problem we’re dealing with right now and you trying to sexually abuse his helplessness is more than contra-productive. Please, you had your fun now hand him over to me and I might think about involving you in the troubleshooting tomorrow”, Valery said calmly as she saw how Mary tightened her grip around the poor boy almost squeezing him. Mary thought about that offer and looked at tiny Darren who struggled in her hand.

“You know what? No! You’re not going to keep that promise anyway so I might as well just keep him. And what are you going to do about it? I could just tell on you right away…” Mary stated and increased the pressure on Darren even further who started to turn red.

“And tell her what you’ve been doing to that poor guy? I don’t think so”, Valery replied. She was getting majorly angry and decided to take him from her by force, not considering the danger she put Darren into by that. She walked up to her sister and tried grabbing her hand. Mary started screaming and accidentally let Darren slip out of her hand without even noticing.

Darren fell down, first he hit her right breast and bounced off it onto the bed. The fall had been heavy and if it weren’t for Mary’s soft blanket it probably would’ve crushed his bones. Nevertheless it still was painful and he wasn’t capable of moving while Valery decided to jump onto her little sister. Darren was located in between Mary’s legs which were moving around quickly like giant wood trusses, sometimes only missing him by inches but the bigger problem was Valery’s body which dangled above him like a Damocles sword ready to crash down on him at any moment. He already saw himself being crushed to death by a giantess’ butt just like Vince. Fortunately she sat down on her sister’s waist instead and seemed to get control back. She pinned down her arms to the mattress and only then she started wondering…

“Wait where is he?” she asked but Mary was only whining. Watching her every movement, Valery let go of her sister and carefully got up. Mary got herself into an upright position and bent her legs thereby pulling her pink-socked feet right next to Darren who could just helplessly watch. While Valery was looking on the floor in front of the bed, his eyes met Mary’s. He tried to shake his head to signal her to not go any further but she just smiled and slowly moved her foot right on top of him, burying him beneath it while not putting any pressure on him. Nevertheless the weight was enough to squeeze him tightly in between the blanket and her sole, his body pressed deep into the fabric of her sock. There it was again… the feeling of insignificance and powerlessness as his goddess had decided to put him through this. He was forced to inhale the scent of her feet and strangely enough it had a touch of cherry-blossom to it…

“f*** where is he? I just hope we didn’t get squished as well…” Valery stated while looking around everywhere.

“What do you mean as well? Wait…the accidents you mentioned before… did you kill some of these people?” Mary stated surprised. Valery remained quiet and cursed herself for not having paid attention to what she said.

“You might as well tell me the truth now Val!” Mary exclaimed and Valery sighed.

“My friend Vanessa accidentally sat down on one of them and I… I mistook one for a bug and stomped him… It was an accident who could’ve known that shrinking people is even possible and who would think about shrunken people being in your room?” Valery tried to justify herself. Mary had to think of the tiny boy that was entrapped beneath her foot. She worried that she might’ve squished him as well even though she hadn’t put any pressure on him. Laughter was coming from Valery’s room down the hallway and they both wondered what was going on there.

“What did you do with the other two guys?” Mary asked curiously.

Valery looked at her and couldn’t prevent herself from smiling slightly.

“They’re resting in one of Aileen’s socks. I mean I must admit that I’m pretty mad at Josh for fucking up my weekend here… By the way didn’t you tell me yesterday that you might spend the weekend with Diego and that you wanted to take your relationship to the next level? Why did you even think of abusing this little man?” Valery said and stopped searching for a while.

Mary’s eyes filled with tears.

“He rejected me… he rejected me for that b*** Leslie. Actually he admitted that he even was betraying me with her for the past three months. Guys are assholes Val and I just tried to be in control of the situation for once…” she explained and suddenly all the anger Valery had felt for her little sister vanished and gave way to empathy.

“f*** Diego Mary… you’ll find someone better although I have to admit that you’re right. Most of the guys I’ve been with turned out to be assholes as well. Hey what do you think, as soon as we’ve found that little prick that must be somewhere around here, you join us in my room and I’ll get you some ice cream?” Valery stated and smiled at her little sister who obviously seemed to be pretty happy about this offer and nodded. Then she slowly moved her foot of Darren who seemed to be in a non-squished condition. Mary released a relieved sigh and then pointed at him.

“There he is, he seems to be okay”, she stated and Valery raised an eyebrow.

“You could’ve crushed him… Believe me it’s not a good feeling to know you’ve squished a human being beneath your foot.” Valery said and picked Darren up to inspect him. He was quite glad that Valery had intervened before Mary could’ve sexually abused him but in the end it hadn’t been that bad with her.

“I didn’t put any pressure on him I swear…” Mary pleaded.

“Yeah he seems alright… Must’ve been hellishly humiliating for him though, but to be honest, who cares. You know what, you can keep him for the time being let’s put him somewhere, where he can’t run away.” Valery stated and Mary’s eyes almost sparkled from happiness. Quickly she pulled off one of her socks, ironically the one that had been on the foot she smothered Darren with, and handed it over to Valery who had to laugh.

“In you go!” Val said and carefully dropped Darren into her sister’s sock, tied a knot into it and put it onto her bedside table.

“But don’t continue what you’ve begun earlier Mary promise?” Valery asked with a strict inflexion.

“Promised!” Mary replied chuckling and looked at the sock on her bedside-table that contained her own little shrunken guy.

Darren sighed in his fabric prison, knowing that he was in the same situation as his friends more or less. He worried about his brother and Steven who was still out there somewhere. He lay down on the fabric and with the scent of feet paired with cherry-blossom in his nose he slowly drifted away into sleep.

Mary in the meantime, dressed up and went with Valery into her room where the other girls sat in a circle on the carpet.

“Hey for those of you, that don’t know her yet or have forgotten her name, this is my sister Mary. She just broke up with her cheating boyfriend so please be kind while I get her some Ice Cream”, Valery said and went out of the room again. The other girls welcomed her and Vanessa even hugged her in empathy.

“Boys are idiots that think they can do to us whatever they want… Tell me what did you do to the guy Valery gave you?” Corinne asked and looked at her expectantly. Mary turned red in embarrassment but told them what she had done. To her surprise the girls just started laughing and Corinne gave her thumbs up.

“I’m Corinne by the way and don’t worry I’m the last one to judge you for that. I mean Vanessa here literally squished one them with her divine butt. And if I was alone with a shrunken boy I didn’t know… Let’s just say that I don’t think that he would make it through the night”, Corinne said seemingly joking and again the others laughed and Mary joined in.

“I’m Aileen, the girl in whose sock your brother rests at the moment. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for those guys and I hope that we get to fix them tomorrow. But I don’t judge you for trying to have some fun with yours in the meantime. I mean it sounds like you’ve been quite careful”, Aileen said and smiled at Valery’s little sister. Vanessa and Mary were already familiar with each other and got along quite well. She even had taken her shopping every once in a while together with Valery.

“I mean we could get out Josh and his friend to play with them a little as well right? I mean we would be careful of course.” Corinne proposed but Vanessa immediately negated it.

“Give them some rest Corinne… Two of their friends died today and to be honest I’m not in the mood to deal with them anymore today and I think Valery thinks so as well. Let’s just enjoy our time without them and then get to bed. We’ll have to deal with this nonsense tomorrow anyway”, she stated. Corinne pouted but agreed. Then Valery came back with some butternut ice cream and together they helped Mary to get distracted from Diego for the evening.


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Tomorrow will be "A new Day, a new Dawn" and we'll find out how the guys and girls plan to deal with this "little" problem, sostay tuned!

Thanks for reading!

Chapter Fifteen: A New Day, A New Dawn by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Steven

The girls had stayed up late last evening and his position, which at first he had enjoyed, had become a nuisance. Grinded into her breast he had to spend hours on his captors body but it was nothing compared to the night. It was like she had forgotten that she had put him there as she went to sleep. The whole night Steven had been smothered as she frequently changed her position while sleeping. Sometimes she almost squished him when she turned around to lie on her chest. But he had survived and early in the morning when the first glimpse of the sun shined into Valery’s room, his captor woke up. While her friends slept, she silently got up, went to the bathroom, dressed up and then sneaked out of the house very carefully trying to not waking anybody up. Steven, who hadn’t been able to sleep at all this night, didn’t see what she was up to but he realised that she was moving.

Only god knows what she is up to now… But whatever it is, it can’t be good, Steven thought. But on the bright side was, that even though the night had been nothing but a struggle, his wounds seemed to have healed even further and the pain had almost vanished. He was almost sure, that at this size, his body was healing immensely faster than usual. That wouldn’t save him from being crushed to death beneath her foot though…

Corinne seemed to be walking for at least half an hour before she arrived at her destination and when the time had come, Steven was more than curious about what she was up to. He heard a doorbell ring and to be honest, it sounded quite familiar to him. Then he heard a just as familiar sounding voice after a door had been opened.

“Ah Corinne, I’ve got your message. Come in please and try not to wake up my husband…” it was a female voice and the more Steven tried to remember whose voice that was, the more it seemed to vanish from his memory. Corinne walked into the house and followed the woman downstairs as he reckoned. He heard key’s jangling and another door opened. Where were these two giantesses going? They continued walking and no one said a word. Then after another two doors which seemingly had been opened with keys the familiar sounding voice exclaimed:

“You’re right it’s gone! It’s gonna take hours to get the second one operational… So you know who’s responsible? Do you know where it is?” the voice said.

“Well I have some suspicions”, Corinne answered and lifted up her top and ripped him, together with the tape, off her breast to show him to the woman.

Steven’s eyes went wide when he recognized the woman in front of him who eyed him with a smirk on her face and a glint of disbelief in her eyes.

“Now that’s a turn in events”, she said.

Josh and Jared

Josh and Jared woke up when their fabric prison started moving. After a short while the knot was untied and they were released into Vanessa’s hand.

“Good morning little fellows, I hope you slept well”, she said and smiled down at them. In fact Josh and Jared felt amazing compared to yesterday evening. All the little bruises had vanished over night and even though they smelled of Aileen’s feet it all in all was a good morning and they were motivated to get their normal sizes back. Aileen and Valery showed up as well and the girls sat together in a circle on the carpet putting the guys on a plate in the middle.

“Seriously? A plate? As if we didn’t feel exposed enough surrounded by skyscraper tall women“, Jared stated. To make matters worse, Mary now joined the group, a bottle of ketchup in her one and one of her pink socks with a knot tied into it in her other hand.

“What the f***?” Josh exclaimed and watched flabbergasted as Mary started to squeeze ketchup next to them. The two startled boys backed away from the big red pool while Mary now untied the sock and pulled Darren out of it. She carefully put him down next to them and then got a fork out of her pocket.

“Breakfast-time” she said and moved the fork towards Josh who couldn’t believe what was going on. Then suddenly Mary and the other girls started laughing and she quickly put the fork away as the three guys seemed to be in absolute terror.

“Sorry but we just had to… it was too tempting”, Aileen stated while trying to control her laughter. The guys calmed down and started cursing the girls at whose mercy they found themselves.

“Now listen up”, Valery started suddenly being all serious again.

“Use the Ketchup to write answers to our questions onto the plate” she said.

That actually was a pretty smart idea and before Valery could even pose her first question, Josh had already started writing something while Darren and Jared hugged, glad to see each other alive again.

1 is missing

You didn’t kill him Val 

Valery read it and didn’t really know how to react. She had spent the night thinking about that she had crushed a human being like bug beneath her foot.

“I did not? But there was blood on my sock. And if he’s still alive then… where is he? We looked everywhere in the room!” Valery said, speaking incredibly fast.

Under the bed, Josh wrote.

“No, Corinne searched the area beneath the bed and claimed there was no one”, Aileen replied confusedly.

“Well maybe she missed it but I even gave her a flashlight so she could look for him later last evening… Where did she head off to anyway? She just vanished this morning without leaving a message.” Valery replied and the others just shrugged.

“Do you think she might’ve captured their friend and then ran off with him?” Vanessa stated carefully and looked at Aileen who knew her the best.

“I can’t really imagine she’d do that… I mean she really seemed to enjoy her time with us. But actually do you remember her talking to herself when she was looking beneath the bed? I wasn’t too sure but it seemed to me as if she was talking to someone else and not to herself… But when we found the other two I forgot about that.” Aileen explained.

“Well and her attitude towards guys and especially the two here was kind of troubling as well…” Valery mumbled.

“Okay that all sounds very suspicious but let us not jump to conclusions before we’ve talked to her! By the way… I’m happy that you won’t have to live with the same guilt that rests on my shoulders but Josh… could you tell me the name of your friend that found his end beneath me?” Vanessa said seemingly depressed. The fact that she hadn’t been the only one responsible for a shrunken guy’s death had been the only thing keeping her from hating herself too much.

Josh and Jared thought of poor Vince. They would surely miss him and sooner or later they would have to tell his parents what had happened. It was unfair to put all the responsibility for this onto Vanessa as it obviously was their fault as well. Jared went up to the pile of ketchup, filled his hands with it and wrote down the name.

Vince

“Vince… I hope it wasn’t a painful death at least…”, Vanessa stated with tears in her eyes. Things had become so much more real this morning and suppressing her feelings wouldn’t really work anymore.

“Hmm Vince? I think I’ve got his parents number on that sheet right? We will call them as soon as you’ve told us how all this happened.” Valery said and laid her arm around Vanessa who was crying now.

Darren, Jared and Josh shortly discussed how to exactly and most efficiently get to the point. It was clear that they had to mention the machine and that they would have to call Vince’s parents anyway as they were the only ones possibly knowing how to reverse the shrinking.

“By the way I’m so glad that you’re fine Darren! I was so worried. Did Mary treat you well?” Josh asked in between.

“Yeah she only talked to me…”, Darren lied, he didn’t want to upset Josh in this moment.

The girls wiped away the ketchup letters they’ve already read, so the guys would have some space again. They then started right away:

Vince Parents Machine

Device Malfunction

Prank Gone Wrong

Call Vince Parents

It’s not your fault Vany

Jared had insisted on writing that last sentence as he couldn’t stand her emotional condition. The girls read it and Valery frowned when she read Prank Gone Wrong.

“So that’s why you were in my room? And I guess that’s why my teddy is oversized. You stole some kind of Device from Vince’s parents, who are scientists if I remember correctly, and thought it would be funny to shrink stuff that is important to me… maybe you even planned on shrinking me when I’d come home from work? You’re so stupid Josh… I’m almost regretting that I stomped your friend and not you. You at least would’ve deserved it as it surely was your idea.” Vanessa stated angrily.

“Calm down sis! They didn’t intent any harm I’m sure… It was just a dumb prank that didn’t go as expected. Don’t say something like that to our brother… you know it’s not true”, Mary intervened.

Valery remained quiet but nodded.

“Okay so we have to call Vince’s parents now anyway if we want to find out how to reverse this… Do we tell them about their son right away?” Aileen asked.

“Well I wish we could, as it would be only fair. But if they know their son is dead already… they might not help the people responsible for his death…” Valery said and the others agreed. Even the guys hated to admit that she had a point. Val left the room and came back with her phone and the sheet with the numbers on it. Trying to appear self-confident she dialled the number and it became quiet in the room.

“Hey is that Vince’s father? Yes? Valery Middleton here, Josh’s older sister, there is an issue we need your help with. It appears your son as well as my brother and some others did steal some kind of device from you and tried to prank me with it. Do you know what device I’m talking about? Yes exactly. Well no, that is not the problem. As it seems there has been a malfunction of the device, resulting in the five of them being shrunken down to less than two inches…what?...what does EQZ mean?...Oh I get it… well I don’t think they have the device anymore to be honest…” Valery looked asking at Josh who shook his head.  “No they don’t have it anymore… I understand… well about that… we are still looking for him…okay…we’ll come over…thank you very much…we’ll be right there!”  ´Valery hung up and looked at the three shrunken guys.

“Okay listen up… He’s really worried about Vince and wants us to find him and then pay him a visit as soon as possible. At the same time he seemed slightly excited about the shrinking human beings part… it seems like you used a so called Equalize function that is not yet operational… He’s leaving work now and is going to be home in half an hour. As we won’t find Vince… we might as well go there now and try to find an excuse for the time being.”

Well that sounded like a plan for now…


End Notes:

So they've come up with a plan and after 15 chapters they will finally leave the Middletons house to do what they can to bring the guys back to normal size.

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about the most recent developments!

Chapter Sixteen: Van Mallory by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

 

 

After Valery had put the three guys back into the sock, against their will obviously, she put it into her bag and the three girls got ready. Valery lent them some of her clothes and they dressed up. It took a while but then they got on their way to Vince’s house. Nervously they stood in front of the door and rang the bell. They waited a couple of minutes and then rang the bell again but no one opened.

“Sorry, I hope you didn’t wait too long. There was some stuff I had to deal with at work”, a rather tall man with grey hair and a for his age quite impressive body stated from behind.

“I’m Gregor Van Mallory, Vince’s father… Wait I’ll let us in”, he said, pulled the keys out of his pocket and opened the door. Together they entered Vince’s house. It was impressive, with a huge living room and a more than decent kitchen they could see from the hallway. They went into the living room where they sat down around a big ebony table.

“Okay… do you have them with you Miss Middleton?” he asked and she pulled out the sock from her bag. Gregor looked at her with a raised eyebrow but his scepticism vanished in a second when he saw the guys Valery picked carefully out of the sock. She put them down on the table and quickly Gregor recognized his son’s friends.

“Fascinating! Fascinating indeed… I mean I’m sorry that this happened to you but the sole fact that it actually worked on human beings is a step for science comparable to the first moon landing… tell me Miss Middleton…where is my son?” he stated.

“I’m sorry Mister Van Mallory…we weren’t able to find him but I can assure you my sister is searching the whole house… it seems he got separated from the others when they tried getting our attention”, Valery replied feeling more than guilty for lying to this gentleman.

“That is more than troubling… At this size we can’t preclude that one of you accidentally stepped on him or that he fell down from a greater height… I guess we can’t hear them talking? Well maybe they can tell us more about Vince’s whereabouts when we got them back to normal…” Gregor said worriedly. The guys felt bad for Vince’s dad as well. They’ve all known him for quite some time as he had helped them with various homework and similar. Nevertheless they were more than happy finally seeing someone who was capable of finally ending this nightmare.

“So you can return them to normal sizes? Oh gosh that would be so great. I can’t wait to slap my brother in the face for being such a stupid moron…” Valery stated and gave Josh a look which told him that he could expect her to actually do that.

“Well with the help of my loving wife and if I manage to get some days off at work, I should be able to build a replica of my machine within maybe 48 hours. But I’ll have to see if I have the parts needed in my lab. Why don’t you join me for that?” Gregor replied and stood up.

“But Miss please, don’t put them back into that sock… it is degrading and I don’t want to see Vince’s friends being treated like that”, he continued. Valery sighed and nodded, carefully grabbing the three guys and held them in her opened hand.

“Ehm Mister Van Mallory? Could I use your bathroom?” Aileen asked.

“Sure it’s the second door to the left on the hallway. We’ll go ahead and I’ll leave the doors unlocked so you can catch up. It’s the door at the other end of the hallway and then just downstairs and through the other doors”, Gregor said while they were walking down the hallway. Aileen nodded thankfully and vanished to the bathroom.

 The others walked to the cellar door. Gregor opened it and they walked down the stairs. Even more doors had to be unlocked until they arrived at a tinted glass door without handle.

“Usually I don’t admit entrance to my home lab, to strangers but I guess I’ll have to make an exception here”, he said and opened it. It swung open and Gregor attempted to walk in when he saw that his wife was in there already with another strange girl.

“Loraine? Why are you here Darling and who is that girl?” he stated obviously confounded by seeing his wife here. Valery and Vanessa walked in as well and turned pale as they saw Corinne. Now they understood why Mister Van Mallory seemed so confounded. Both his wife and Corinne both were naked except for thick knee high sport socks. Corinne’s were red with black stripes on them while Loraine’s were blue with the same stripes in white. Both of them furthermore seemed just as shocked.

“Corinne what the f*** are you doing here? And what do you know about the missing guy’s whereabouts?“ Vanessa exclaimed. The door closed behind them.

“Gregor… this is difficult to explain…” Loraine started but stopped as she didn’t really know what to say. Gregor looked at the lab table she was standing behind and saw some kind of device which resembled the one he built himself and which was supposed to be gone. And then he saw him… trapped beneath a jar was a young man which he recognized as Steven, one of his son’s friends.

Josh, Jared and Darren just stared at the scenario in front of them. They saw the captured steven, the device but what disturbed them the most was the fact that Corinne and Mrs Van Mallory were both naked and stood close next to each other. Loraine was a middle-aged woman, maybe forty-five years old just like Gregor although he was a couple of years older. She was in quite good shape even though she certainly had some flab around her belly, waist and thighs. Her breasts were pretty large and her long open worn dark-blonde hair hid her nipples.

“What is that device Loraine? And why is Steven shrunken and captured in that jar? And why the hell are you two naked?” Gregor stammered obviously overburdened with the situation.

“Gregor… you remember what you always told me back when I was your student?” Loraine asked him. She seemed to slowly grab hold of the situation.

“Everything is not always like it seems… Until you unveiled everything’s secrets…then for you everything will be always like it seems, structured by the laws of physics”, Gregor said on low volume as a suspicion grew in his mind.

Loraine reached out for the device and directed the antenna at the group of people at the door.

Corinne looked Valery in the eyes with a sad expression in her face and then she waved her goodbye.

“What the…” Valery exclaimed when Loraine pressed a button on the device and it made a very uncomfortable high pitched noise. The group at the door got knocked off their feet and started glowing greenly.

“Noooo!” Josh screamed as he saw his sister, her friends and Gregor, who had been supposed to end this nightmare, started glowing greenly and were slowly shrinking. Fortunately Darren, Jared and Josh would not shrink any further but nevertheless they passed out with the rest of the group. 

Steven

Since Steven had been brought to Mrs Van Mallory he had learned a lot about her and Corinne’s plans. But at the same time he also had gone through hell and the only thing that had kept him alive, was the hope that his friends sooner or later would find and rescue him. Now he had to witness how Loraine actively buried his hopes when she shrank down the girls and Gregor. Enraged and frustrated he hit against his glass prison almost breaking the bones in his hands while Loraine was chuckling.

“It worked Corinne! Do you see that? We can shrink whoever we want! It worked!” Loraine exclaimed excitedly. Corinne remained quiet and only gave her an unconvincing nod. She didn’t seem too sure about the situation.

“What is it Cory? You should be as excited as I am right now. Wasn’t this your dream?” Loraine, who noticed that something was wrong with her assistant, asked.

“You shrunk my friends… They’re women…We said we don’t plan on shrinking women and especially these women have accepted and integrated me…” Corinne said.

“Aww Cory… you have me now! I respect you for all your desires and I can give you what you’ve always dreamed about. Aren’t these stupid girls a price you’d willingly pay? I mean they’re a risk. They’ve seen way too much, they now way too much.” Loraine answered.

“Maybe you’re right… but right now I just can’t feel good about it. Give me some time to deal with it.” Corinne said and began picking up the shrunken bodies from the floor. They were all knocked out as expected. Even the already shrunken ones seemed to be asleep. While picking up her former friends she noticed that Aileen was missing. She tried to hide her excitement about that and carefully put the shrunken people into a little box which had a few air-holes in it. Steven noticed this excitement though and wondered what was going through her mind at that moment. A knock on the glass door disrupted his thoughts.

“Mr Van Mallory? The door is locked!” Aileen’s voice sounded from outside the lab. Loraine seemed startled and Corinne sighed. She had hoped Aileen would find a better timing.

“Another girl? Corinne do you know her? Damn the Equalizer will need at least two hours to charge before we can shrink anybody again!” Loraine whispered.

Corinne went to the door and opened it. Aileen seemed rather surprised to see her here.

“Co…Corinne? And ehm… Mrs Van Mallory I guess? Hello… ehm… where are the others?” Aileen stuttered and looked around the lab. She saw the box with air-holes lying next to a strange device and then her eyes locked onto Steven who was still captured in the jar. She took a few steps back. The door fell closed behind her and she almost fell against it.

“Aileen calm down! We can explain this…” Corinne started but was interrupted by Loraine,

“Sorry there is no time for explanations” she said, grabbed Aileen, who still couldn’t handle the situation, by her shoulders and jostled her into a corner. She fell against a shelf with expensive appearing instruments and Loraine quickly grabbed the jar with Steven and the box. Then handed Corinne the box, used her other hand to quickly unlock the lab-door, went through it and pulled Corinne after her. The door closed and locked Aileen inside the lab.

“Corinne? Why? Corinne!” Aileen yelled from the inside.

“F*** this is not going as expected… why did Gregor have to bring all those girls here? “ Loraine stated annoyed as she was while they were walking upstairs.

“Why did we lock her in there? She has a phone and could call the police! And the device is still in there”, Corinne stated.

“Don’t worry. She won’t get a signal down there and the device, if she is even remotely capable of figuring out what it is and how it works, will need to charge 2 hours minimum. Plenty of time to figure out how to deal with her”, Loraine replied. They arrived at the main hallway and took another stairs up to Loraine’s quite luxurious bedroom where Loraine put down the box onto her Queen-sized bed.

“Okay so how invested are you in keeping the little shrunken girls here and that troublemaker in the lab alive?” Loraine asked smilingly while settling on the bed.

Corinne wasn’t able to answer that question…

Chapter Seventeen: Marriage Is? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

After a decent while, Josh woke up. Instantly fear returned to his consciousness and in panic he started to look around trying to locate himself. It was mostly dark around him except for a few points where intense light shined through. He suspected himself to be trapped in some kind of box and tried to find the others.

“Jared? Darren? Valery?“ He called out. He heard someone moving nearby and slowly his eyes adapted to the lighting conditions.

“Josh is that you?” He heard Gregor say.

“Mr Van Mallory? Please tell me your wife didn’t do what I think she did…” Josh stated worriedly.

“Unfortunately it seems to be exactly what you think little brother”, he heard his sister say from behind.

“Seriously Josh… What did you drag me into…” she continued. Josh turned around and could spot her shape sitting in a corner of their prison. It smelled of leather so he supposed it was a shoebox they were trapped in right now. But right when his eyes had finished adapting to the darkness, the top of the box was lifted up and light flooded their prison. Blinded by the light they put their arms in front of their eyes until they were able to see what was going on. They looked into the faces of Loraine and Corinne. While Loraine seemed rather happy and excited, Corinne’s expression seemed cold and emotionless.

“Hey there my precious little bugs… as I see my prototype works just fine!” Loraine stated.

“Your prototype? Your prototype? Are you serious? You ripped off my idea behind my back! And now you actually used my idea against me!” Gregor yelled well aware of the fact that she wouldn’t hear him.

“I can tell that you’re angry Greg… well you have every right to but I doubt it will change anything. But to be honest let me tell you that I’m sorry it had to end this way. You were the key to fulfil my biggest dreams you know? But at the same time Greg…At the same time living with you was a torture. You just enjoyed your role as my mentor and teacher way too much… You never asked for my dreams, my goals…lord you never even asked what my fantasies in bed were. All this time, I suppressed my own identity and tried to adapt to your common, boring and chauvinistic lifestyle. Then you started working on this project to revolutionize the transport of heavy cargo and I immediately recognized the potential of your research. I sensed an opportunity to maybe follow my own dreams but of course I couldn’t tell you about it. You never would’ve understood it. Just take our son as an example… he grew up with so many dreams and interests but you always tried to push him into science as well. I simply couldn’t stand it any longer Greg… Now two years ago I met this girl through the internet, Corinne. She shared the same dreams I had from my childhood on. And together with her I planned on all this. Well shrinking all these innocent kids wasn’t part of the plan but… it’s collateral damage I’m willing to take. And Corinne didn’t see me as the elderly woman I am, but as someone who shared her dreams. The dream to being able to reverse the variables in the social equation regarding man and woman. You thought you had the right to crush my dreams in favour of your career? Well I think I have the right to crush your insignificant little body in favour of my dreams and fantasies.

Now look at you… you’re less than two inches tall and sitting in my shoebox. I’ve never really loved you Gregor. I’m lesbian and you never cared enough about me to notice that. And I bet none of you little girls noticed that Corinne is as well… “, Loraine spoke. She seemed really excited now and turned around to give Corinne a vigorous kiss.

“Eww gross”, Valery stated. It was not because she found the idea of two girls kissing, itself gross but in this scenario, to watch that old woman kiss young Corinne kind of disgusted her. But Corinne seemed to enjoy it and while Valery couldn’t stop to watch them she realised that if it made Corinne happy, how could she judge her. Greg just remained quiet knowing that he surely was in part responsible for the way things were going.

Loraine let go of Corinne and turned back to the box while Corinne stood smiling and dreamily a few steps back.

“I guess you all know that there is no chance that I will return you back to normal size ever again. The advantage your size brings is that there are plenty of ways to get rid of you without leaving any traces. And girls please see yourself as martyrs. You die for a world, in which woman will no longer be subject to objectification. But I won’t kill you immediately… There is no hurry until we dealt with your friend. But there’s one thing I just have to do now”, Loraine said. Valery backed off into the corner of the box and covered down in fear as Mrs Van Mallory’s giant hand reached into their prison to grab Gregory. He looked at Josh and the twins and gave them a wink.

“Seems like I get one last playtime with my wife… “, he yelled as he was lifted up into the air.

Loraine brought herself into an upright position and split her legs while with her other hand shoving away the box. Gregor now could see what he hadn’t seen in quite some time since he started working intensely on his invention.

“Corinne, could you do me the favour?” Loraine said seductively. Corinne chuckled, nodded and then sat down in between Loraine’s wide spread legs. She took Gregor out of her opened hand and gave him a kiss, thereby nearly sucking the poor guy into her mouth.

“Now my dear husband…ready or not you’re going to please me one last time before I’ll be capable of letting go of you”, Loraine moaned and gave Corinne a signal with her hand. Gregor watched helplessly as he was shoved into his wife’s vagina. Corinne’s hand moved him in and out regardless of his lack of oxygen. Soon he was covered in his wife’s juices and was forced to swallow some of it in his desperate attempts to get some air into his lunge. A few moments ago he had thought that he was ready to die this way but now as he was tortured between his wife’s labia his mind was filled with terror. Once again Corinne’s hand pushed him back into the dark wet cave but this time she let go of him, leaving him in between all those contracting muscles, doomed to slowly drown in these juices he hadn’t tasted for once in his life. Loraine moaned as she felt her husband squirming inside of her. She could tell that he was trying to free himself and his struggle was the greatest pleasure she had felt in a long time.

No matter how hard Gregor tried, he was entrapped within his wife and he couldn’t hold his breath any longer. He opened his mouth and her juices flooded his mouth. He had no strength left in his arms and legs and soon, in the moment of her climax, he dropped unconscious and was flooded out of his prison. Loraine looked at the mess she made on her blanket and laughed.

“seems that was too much to handle for my smart little husband… we’ll give him some time, maybe he wakes up again” Loraine stated and left him lying in a pool of her juices while she turned to the box again. Corinne looked at poor Gregor’s body and had the mercy to at least turn it around on its back so he could breathe. She then used her index to slightly press onto his chest until he started heavily coughing. And when the remains of what he had swallowed inside of Loraine had come out he dropped back into unconsciousness. Smilingly Corinne acknowledged that he was breathing again now.

“Gracious Corinne… although you might not have done him a favour by doing that…” Loraine stated without even looking at her.

“Well I didn’t do it for him… I did it for you… as I thought you had something else in mind to finish it”, Corinne answered coldly. Now Loraine turned around and smiled at her.

“You’re right, it’s more fun when he is still alive”, Loraine replied.

The prisoners in the box were frozen with fear. They couldn’t see what she was doing to Mr Van Mallory but judging from what they heard it seemed to be rather obvious and indeed what they had expected after his last words. Nevertheless they all feared for their lives now. Loraine’s giant head appeared above the box and looked at them expectantly.

“So who wants to witness Mr Van Mallory’s last moments?” She asked playfully. No one even dared to move but that didn’t matter anyway. Loraine picked up Josh, Darren, Jared and Steven and set them down on the edge of her bed. Corinne sat down behind them, her giant red and black socked feet close enough to instantly stomp them if they should try to run. They could smell the scent of her feet and had to notice that it was way worse than the odour inside of Aileen’s socks. Darren wished he’d be back at Mary’s mercy. But Josh’s sister was at home, not knowing what danger they all were in right now.

Loraine now picked up the body of Mr Van Mallory and slowly rose it up in front of her face.

“Wakey Wakey rise and shine Greg”, she whispered and blew gently onto his body. As he started moving a bit she went to a black-leather armchair standing a few feet away from the bed and put him in the middle of the seat. Then she lifted up the armchair and brought it into position in front of the bed. The three guys now had perfect vision on poor Gregor who seemed to be waking up. Loraine walked into their field of vision and they could still see single drops of her juices flowing down from her private area. Then she turned around and stretched her butt into their direction. It was simply enormous. Each of her cheeks seemed to have the size of Vanessa’s whole butt. She slapped her left cheek with her hand and chuckled.

“Do you enjoy the view down there? Well I’m sorry but you’ll have to be patient. This big present is for your fellow Gregor”, she said, knelt down in front of the armchair and looked at her husband who now seemed to be fully awake again still coughing up remains of her juices.

“What is marriage Gregor? Do you remember? In case you don’t let me bring it back to your mind… you said and I quote »Oh Lory…in the end marriage is nothing else than having someone on who’s ass you can count when the chips are down« do you remember? This is what you answered when I asked you what our marriage meant to you. Well since you’ve counted on my ass, I really don’t want to disappoint you Greg.” Loraine stated and got up. She turned around, this time stretching her giant behind into Greg’s direction.

Gregor went into a crouched stance, afraid of what his wife was about to do to him.

“Here you go Darling!” Loraine exclaimed and started to slowly descend her butt. She tried to do it as slow as possible so that she wouldn’t make it too fast and easy for her husband. Slowly and carefully she let her cheeks connect with the leather and then slowly expand throughout the seat and eventually her husband.

Gregor screamed as his wife’s massive cheeks descended onto him first burying only his legs and then his whole body. Once again he couldn’t breathe anymore, it was dark around him and he felt how he slowly got flattened by the weight. Her butt cheeks were sweaty from pleasuring herself with him and the salty sweat found its way into his mouth and eyes. But she hadn’t really put any weight on him yet. No she was trying hard not to just let herself fall completely onto him as she wanted to enjoy the feeling of him squirming beneath her. Slowly and steadily the pressure increased and Gregor’s body had to give in. His appendages were already numb from the lack of blood supply but nevertheless he could feel how every bone in his legs broke as they got flattened. He didn’t really feel pain anymore but nevertheless being slowly crushed beneath his wife’s buttocks was the worst feeling he could imagine. Loraine could hold her full weight for a couple more seconds before she just let herself drop completely. She acknowledged the slight cracking sound and wiggled her butt on top of her husbands crushed body.

“Till death do us part” she whispered joyfully and leaned back into the armchair.  



End Notes:

The situation is getting rather uncomfortable. How will Josh and his friends be able to get out of there in one piece? Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter "A War Within".

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to share your thoughts of this unfortunate development in a comment.

Thanks for reading!

Chapter Eighteen: A War Within by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The four boys had watched in terror as they once again had to witness how a human being was disintegrated into mush by a giantesses divine behind. Only this time it had happened on purpose. This woman actually had intentionally crushed her own husband with her butt. The last glint of hope, that this all was just a terrible nightmare now had vanished and they started to realise that sooner or later they all would end up killed by either this mental woman or Corinne whose feet were already in position to squish them like insects. Loraine now looked at them and her eyes glistened with pleasant anticipation.

“Now it’s only you and your little female friends left. I think it’s only fair to start with you right?” Loraine stated and smiled viciously while crossing her legs. Corinne now gently poked the poor guys with the tip of her toes, thereby knocking them off their feet.

“I think we should spare the girls. I’m sure that once we involve them, they will join us. Especially if we spare them don’t you think?” Corinne pleaded while carefully grinding Josh in between her feet. Her socks were thick and smelled awful. She must’ve been working out in them or something like that. Tears came to Josh’s eyes from the odour and the humiliation he faced. How could something that was such a terror for him, just be casual amusement to Corinne while she was talking?

Loraine seemed to consider what her protégé said.

 

“You know, getting rid of them also would have an educational use to you. There will be people in our way once we optimized the device and are ready to change the world. And these people will not only be males. Some women have accepted their subordinated role in society and believe it would be good the way it is. People like these two girls in that box Corinne. You told me how they acted when they found out what they accidentally did to these shrunken bugmen. They really are un-emancipated and could become a problem if we spare them or even return them back to normal size.” Loraine explained.

“But they’ve accepted me, despite my, for them surely weird, fascination. Please let us give them a chance!” Corinne begged. The guys, all except Josh who was busy being grinded between Corinne’s feet, were kind of moved by her words and nervously awaited Loraines decision. If they would actually return the girls to normal size, they surely would have at least a chance to resolve this miserable situation.

Once again Loraine seemed to be thinking deeply about Corinne’s proposal. After a while she looked at Corinne and smiled. The boys didn’t like the way she smiled at all.

“Okay I’ll make you an offer Corinne and only because I care about you and I don’t want you to think of me as a bad person since I’m doing all this for us!” Loraine started and Corinne nodded excitedly.

“We will spare one of these girls and even return her to normal size under two conditions”, she continued.

“Whatever you want!” Corinne replied thankful that Loraine would even allow her to keep one of her friends.

“First, you will be the one to squish the other girl. That condition serves as education so you learn to deal with problems even if you are emotionally involved. Second, the girl that we return to normal will have to crush one of the boys herself so she becomes a culprit in law as well and has no other choice than working with us. If she refuses to, we will shrink her again and you will crush her as well. Is that a deal?” Loraine proposed.

Corinne thought about it and came to the conclusion that it was better than nothing. So she agreed and already started thinking about who she should choose. The more she thought about it the harder it became. How could she justify such a decision? And could she really expect on of her friends to kill one of the boys they wanted to rescue? While she was thinking she completely lost track of the little boy between her feet. Josh groaned in pain as the pressure Corinne was putting on him in between her feet suddenly started to increase heavily. His face was pressed into the thick and humid fabric of her sock and made impossible for him to breathe through his mouth without it being filled with fabric. Breathing through his nose was not much of an opportunity though, as it caused him to gag from the smell. A the same time his muscles and bones started aching as they were grinding into her sole.

“Corinne, not that I really care but you’re about to kill one of our playthings”, Loraine stated chuckling and Corinne realised what she was doing. She dropped Josh from between her feet and inspected him. He seemed to gasp for air and his body was laced with bruises.

“Sorry Josh… “, she stated cold-heartedly and went back to thinking while Josh caught his breath on the blanket. Corinne’s feet were still dangling threateningly above him.

Valery is Josh’s sister… I don’t think she could live with killing him or one of his best friends… Vanessa on the other hand is quite sensitive and was even crying about what she did to Vince. Could I even do that? Will I be able to crush one of them? Well I’ve always been jealous of Valery. I could focus that… Yes it must be Valery. It doesn’t help anybody if I can’t do it… At least I won’t have to kill Aileen… god I hope she finds a way to just escape from here. She’s been so good to me. Maybe if I get this done, Loraine will allow me to spare her as well…, Corinne thought.

“And? Did you come to a conclusion?” Loraine asked.

„Yes… and I already know who I am going to squish“ Corinne stated and faked a smile. She didn’t really want to do this but she had no choice. She leaned over the box and looked at the two girls who cowered in fear in the box’s corner. She felt sorry for Valery but nevertheless she picked her up between index and thumb and lifted her out of the box.

“Corinne! Please don’t! You don’t have to do this!“ Valery screamed in fear but Corinne wouldn’t hear her words but only the squeaking of a shrunken girl in panic.

Calm down Corinne, she’s nothing but a bug that you will die beneath your foot like so many before. Beneath my foot… maybe she could… well it’s unlikely but better than nothing… hopefully Loraine won’t notice…

“I have an idea about how to make this more fun”, Corinne stated. Loraine looked at her expectantly.

Corinne put off her knee-long socks and let Valery dangle above its opening.

“Back at Valery’s house, we used to keep the guys inside of Aileen’s sock and I’ve always wondered how it would be for them if she just put the sock on with them on the inside.” She stated and faked another smile at Loraine.

“You can’t be serious Corinne! After all I thought we were friends!” Valery screamed.

“Well this is your opportunity to find out how it feels to be the one wearing that sock sweetheart. Go ahead!” Loraine stated laughingly.

Okay she bought it… hopefully you will survive this Valery. I’m so sorry but I can’t think of anything else to do to rescue you without giving up my dreams. Corinne thought and dropped Valery into the abyss that was her sock.

Valery fell into a humid and stinky hell and landed soft but painfully in the bottom of Corinne’s sock. Valery could tell that she must’ve worn them the whole day and that she might even had worked out in them as the fabric was hot and sweaty. From her perspective the opening through which she had dropped was easily fifty yards above and she could see parts of Corinne’s face. How could she do this to her? She had welcomed her in her home, had tried to integrate her as good as possible and this was how she thanked her?

“Get into position”, she heard Corinne whisper into the sock before her face suddenly vanished and Valery felt as if she was in an elevator which was descending rapidly. Then after merely a second Val watched as the real nightmare began. Corinne’s massive toes showed up above the opening and began crawling into the sock. What did she mean by »Get into position« Was she just taunting her? Or did she actually presume that she could survive this nightmare. Corinne was putting on her sock quite slowly as she was acting to make it a bit more dramatic to Loraine while at the same time trying to give Valery some time to prepare. But what did she expect her to do. Helplessly Valery watched as it became darker in the sock and Corinne’s massive foot was approaching her. The scent of sweat intensified and Valery crouched into the furthest chevron of her fabric prison. Corinne’s foot in the dimmed red light seemed like a five-headed monster ready to turn her body into a stain on its surface. Her toes started touching her and Valery got ready to be crushed. Well she screamed in fear and covered her face with her arms.

Loraine seemed to really enjoy the squeaking that was audible from the inside of her protégé’s sock. She couldn’t think of a better way to deal with human-shaped problems.

Corinne’s toes played around with Valery’s insignificant body and covered her with lint and sweat. But instead of squishing her to death, Corinne managed to get the tiny body into the bulge between the tip of her toes and the ball of her foot. Then when she was sure that Valery was more or less in the correct position she stepped on the floor.

The pressure, Valery was exposed to, was insane and while her face was buried in the soft and sweaty skin of Corinne’s toes her body was at the same time pressed into the thick and soft fabric of her sock. It quickly became unbearably hot and Valery felt like she would be turned to mush any second now but she wasn’t. Even though it was hard, painful and disgusting, she could even breathe through her nose. The sweaty skin on her mouth prevented her from screaming and to Loraine it seemed as if her struggle was over.

“How does it feel? How does it feel to deal with problems by simply stomping them with your gorgeous feet? You don’t need to feel bad… she is exactly where she belongs and she won’t be the last one I promise.” Loraine stated and gave Corinne a vigorous kiss.

Corinne could feel little Valery squirm beneath her foot but even though she felt sorry for what she was doing to her friend, she hoped that Val wouldn’t stop. As long as she squirmed, Corinne knew she was still alive…


End Notes:

The story is taking up pace. What role will Corinne decide to play in the end?

Stay tuned for chapter 19 "May the Games begin!" tomorrow :)

Chapter Nineteen: May The Games Begin! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

The story is slowly proceeding to its temporary end. I hope you enjoy this slightly longer chapter :)


It was still about one hour left until the Equalizer would be charged again and Corinne and Loraine thought about how to deal with the girl locked inside of the laboratory.

“Loraine… don’t you think I learned the lesson you wanted to teach me?” Corinne asked hopefully.

“You surely have and I’m proud of you. Soon we’ll be able to change the world sweetheart and there’re gonna be more men worshipping your divine feet than you can even imagine“, Loraine stated.

“But we will also need women at our sides don’t you think? If we want to take this opportunity to revolutionize the modern society we will need support…” Corinne continued.

“Yes of course… I’ve thought about that already but first of all we need to finish the device, make tons of experiments to learn about the specifics, to unveil the secrets of our little secret if you know what I mean”, Loraine replied and wiggled her naked butt on the corpse of her husband.

“Of course…you’re right but… the girl down there in the lab, as well as Vanessa who is the one remaining in the box… they both could be our first…let’s call it…apprentices“, Corinne stated calmly.

“Didn’t we spill enough female blood?” She added.

Loraine looked at her little protégé, wondering why she cared so much about these girls.

“Damn it Cory… okay… but for her the same conditions apply as to that other girl in the box. No…other…survivors are we clear on that?” Loraine stated and reached out to a bottle of wine standing on a little oak table close to the armchair. She pulled out the cork and took a few deep draughts before handing the bottle over to Corinne.

“To our dreams! May they finally come true” Corinne said solemnly and took a deep draught as well.

“May they come true”, Loraine said and nodded into her direction.

“So in about an hour we will go down to the lab and induct that girl into our plans. If she agrees to the condition she will be allowed to join us on our journey. If not she’ll find her end beneath you! I will go straight to the device so she doesn’t get to do anything stupid… The downside of this is, that we now will have to spare two of those little fellows… No in fact… we need to spare all of them for now. I want the girls to choose which one of them they want to crush… educational purposes you know?” Loraine now explained. Even though Corinne worried that this would make it even harder for Vanessa and Aileen, she agreed and took another draught of the delicious red wine.

Jared, Darren and Steven just sat quietly in between Corinne’s huge legs. Josh was crying over the death of his sister, who he had dragged into this. They should’ve just accepted their fate as soon as Vince had died. Josh wished that Valery would’ve just squished him with that magazine, that Steven would only be a stain on her foot and that Vanessa would have never found the twins. No one of the other guys dared to even talk to Josh right now. They all were afraid of their almost certain death but at the same time they also felt bad for Josh’s sister who now had to pay the price for their dumb prank.

“I don’t think they’re gonna do it…”, Jared suddenly stated.

“What?” Steven asked confusedly.

“Neither Vanessa nor Aileen will actually kill us…”, Jared explained.

“That won’t help us at all Jared… in fact that would make matters worse because even more blood would be shed due to our stupidity…”, Josh now sobbed.

“I don’t want to die Josh!” Jared exclaimed angrily.

“Me neither Jared but we’re not in the position to do anything about it. And crying or yelling at each other won’t help us either. So just f***ing deal with it okay?” Steven now yelled. The others knew he was right and remained quiet again. Josh’s bruises were already healing again and the pain he had been in since Corinne decided to squeeze him in between her feet, slowly decreased.

 

 

“Hmm but how do we spend the remaining time? Now that they know about our plans with them, playing with them is boring”, Corinne stated. In fact she didn’t even want to play around now until she’d have an opportunity to get Valery out of danger.

“Now that you say it… we could make it a game. If I think about it, three people to choose from is just as fine as four and there would only be one last survivor in the end. Hey we could even reward the winner of this little contest.” Loraine exclaimed.

“I’m not sure if I’m getting your idea… I thought you wanted Vanessa and Aileen to choose two of those and we get to squish the others”, Corinne stated confusedly.

“Yeah…yeah…but that was before you said you were bored. Three will last for the ladies’ initiation and we would have our fun now! Let me elaborate my idea. We’ll make a little survival contest and only three of them can win. They’ll have to figure out whether they want to co-operate and agree on a pawn offer themselves or they compete against each other and the weakest one I reckon will have the pleasure to be humiliated and squished by his goddesses. Then in round two, it will be about luck and sympathy. Your two friends will each choose one of the remaining three and end their lives. Only one guy is remaining and we can generously reward him.” Loraine portrayed her plan.

“Sounds interesting… but what kind of »survival game« are you thinking of that does not risk the other’s lives”, Corinne pointed out.

“hmm good point… what about a race? A race on top of one of our bodies… the first three to make it from the feet to the head will get into the next round. Corinne, do you want to be the arena?” Loraine.

Corinne chuckled and was actually fascinated by the idea of these tiny guys struggling to get to her head.

“Sure thing but let me go to the bathroom first. I don’t want to have to pee during the contest”, Corinne said and went out of the room trying not to put too much weight on her toes while she was walking.

“They are kidding right? Do they really expect us to compete against each other? I mean we’re all in this together and we’re all gonna go down anyway. Let’s go down as a team.” Steven stated.

„I knew you would say that. I don’t think your junkie- lunge is going to make it through a race of that scale. I for my part don’t want to be the first one they turn into jam, I still hope that Aileen or Vanessa will rescue us in the end.” Jared said, got up and started to stretch.

“I’m with my brother on that… one of us will have to find out what these psychos mean by »humiliate« and I surely won’t volunteer for that role”, Darren stated.

“Are you seriously fighting now guys? In this situation? They’re playing with us and you know it. Let’s just refuse to do anything and if they want to punish one of us, they’ll have to pick him themselves“, Josh reasoned but the others didn’t even seem to listen.

“I survived more shit in this size than you can imagine you little Olsen twins… You want beef you can have it”, Steven shouted angrily at the two brothers and got up as well. Frustrated by how easy his friends were to manipulate Josh remained seated and waited for Corinne to come back while the others continued to brag about themselves and to make up stupid nicknames for each other.

Valery

Valery was still crouched beneath Corinne’s toes and even though she possibly had the hardest time of her life, she was thankful that Corinne was trying not to kill her. The temperature felt like at least 40 C° and Corinne’s foot sweat was incredible. Only after spending a few minutes within her sock, her whole clothing had been soaked with her sweat. Why did she have to wear those super-thick non-breathable sport socks? Well one could argue that it was for them that she had survived the weight of this 500ft tall giantess. In the next minutes it became hotter and hotter but at the same time Valery noticed that Corinne didn’t make a single step trying to spare her the torture. She heard the muffled voices on the outside talking about how to deal with Aileen and about the contest. She hoped deeply that her brother would sustain this hell until an opportunity for rescue would emerge.

He must feel terrible right now, blaming himself for my death

Suddenly Corinne began walking and once again Valery was smothered by her foot as she walked to the bathroom. But the relief was huge when Corinne carefully put off her sock and let the shrunken Valery fall into her open hand. Smilingly she looked down at her obviously happy that Valery had survived this torment.

“You don’t know how glad I am to see you alive… I’m so sorry I never wanted to hurt you, Vanessa or Aileen… it all kind of escalated when you all showed up here. But don’t worry as soon as there will be an opportunity I will return you to normal size. For now, as I reckon that you don’t want to stay within my sock until that time has come, I’ll have to hide you somewhere in this room.” Corinne stated.

Valery still couldn’t believe that Corinne would involve herself in this massacre but at the same time she was thankful for her rescue. So she just nodded happily and swallowed her anger for the time being.

“I have an idea!” Corinne exclaimed and grabbed an almost empty box of Q-tips from a shelf. It was non-transparent, with plenty of space in there and even some left over Q-tips to hide under in case Loraine would look into it. But to be honest Corinne never had seen her use them before. She took nail scissors and poked a few tiny holes into the box’s back and then put tiny Valery into it. She should be safe there. Then she did her business as she hadn’t been lying about having to pee and went back to the bedroom where Mrs Van Mallory already awaited her.

Josh, Jared, Darren and Steven

“Are you finally ready?” She asked impatiently and without losing more time, Corinne put off her socks and laid down on the bed with her ass up. Loraine walked up to the four guys, grabbed them and placed them carefully, two on each of Corinne’s incredibly huge bare soles. Josh and Darren were put on her left and Steven and Jared placed on her right foot. Corinne chuckled as the tiny men were tickling her sole and she had to withstand the urge to rub her feet against each other.

“Okay little fellows… you’ve heard the rules. The last one to get to her head is screwed!” Loraine stated.

Josh sighed as he realised that he would actually have to play along as his friends refused to reason with him.

Ready, Set, GO” Loraine exclaimed and the boys started running towards Corinne’s heels. The angle as well as the soft surface of her sole made it difficult to gather up speed and the further they came the more it was a question of climbing and not running. Josh and Darren both were slightly ahead of the others and pretty much simultaneously climbed her left heel. From its top the view was somewhat impressive. Her amazingly long and alabaster tanned legs looked like a valley and then there were these two massive mountains that were her butt cheeks. They realised that once there, they would either need to climb up an entire cheek and then climb down again, which could take an eternity or they would have to cross what Josh imagined as Corinne’s private Death Valley.

Why couldn’t she just lie on her back? Josh asked himself. Both he and Darren used a couple of seconds to catch their breath and then began descending from her heal. The soft and partially wrinkly skin of her ankle provided perfect footing and the descent to her perfectly shaved shank went pretty easy. They ran more or less next to each other and every time one of them had to stop to catch his breath, the other one halted as well. Darren didn’t really care about beating Josh as long as he and his brother would make it among the first three to Corinne’s head. And at the moment both, Josh and Darren seemed to be far ahead of Steven and Jared who were still descending from Corinne’s right heel and seemed to battle by pushing or even ramming each other. Josh and Darren continued and soon had reached the hollow of her left knee where they rested again. It was incredibly how tiring, running on this surface was. Not to forget that it felt more like hiking on a mountain range. After another short rest, while Josh and Darren had reached her thigh, Steven and Jared arrived at the hollow of her right knee. While Jared still had quite some power left, Steven was already gasping for air.

“I told you, you’re not cut out for this kind of contest. Look I’m sorry for having been such a bitch to you… but I seriously think it would be for the best if you just play the martyr here. Why don’t you just keep the rest of the energy you might have and use it to try to survive whatever bullshit they’re gonna put you through instead of wasting it here?” Jared stated but the only effect his words had, were that Steven felt even more provoked.

“F*** you Jared!” he yelled and started sprinting past him. Surprised by that sudden reaction Jared took a while before he realised what just happened.

“Hey! Wait!” He called after him and began the pursuit.

In the mean time Josh and Darren had climbed up Corinne’s butt which ought to be the most difficult part of the race. While Darren looked down onto her back, Josh couldn’t resist to walk up to the edge of her left butt cheek and look down into the abyss. A foully smell emanated from the maw hidden in the dark. Josh shuddered and turned away to get ready for the last part. They climbed down the flabby surface and extended their advance. By the time Josh and Darren had reached the first strands of Corinne’s hair, Steven and Jared stood on the right butt cheek. Jared had caught up again but now had to rest as well as the ascent had been a real struggle for both of them. Steven felt the same temptation as Josh and walked to the edge to dare a glance into Corinne’s butt crack. It was disgusting.

“Man we both can be glad that we chose this way… just imagine having to crawl through…” Steven began but was interrupted when Jared suddenly pushed him over the edge. Steven screamed as he fell into the abyss while Jared wiped a tear from his eye and turned around to continue.

Steven’s fall was decelerated by the two giant fleshy mountains creating friction between them and his little body. Nevertheless he crashed painfully onto Corinne’s wrinkly skin. Wait was this just her skin? Steven’s body suddenly descended further as his legs had nothing to stand on and were sucked into the ground. Just in time he realised where he had fallen and grabbed the edge of what he supposed was Corinne’s sphincter. The stench was unbearable and panic began taking over his mind. How could Jared do this to him?

Jared was just about to descend from Corinne’s right butt cheek when she let out a surprised gasp and a jolt went through her lower body, almost knocking Jared off his feet. He tumbled to the right and before he could regain his balance he slid off the right side of the cheek. Not being able to get any hold, he fell off Corinne’s body and painfully landed on the blanket.

When Corinne felt something had fallen where it didn’t belong, the muscles in her rectum contracted thereby sucking Steven in almost completely.

“Nooo”, he screamed as only his left arm kept his body from being sucked completely into No man’s land and he felt how he couldn’t hold himself much longer.

“Screw you this is not how I’m going to find my end Jared!” He screamed and tried with all his remaining strength to pull up his body. Unfortunately this only caused the sensitive region to contract once again and this time he didn’t have the power to withstand the force of Corinne’s sphincter. He had to let go and vanished in Darkness. But just in time, Corinne’s index and thumb reached him before he would’ve fallen to deep and pulled him out of his misery. She set him down onto the head cushion and looked down on him.

“It seems you took the wrong turn somewhere bugman. It’s your luck that one of your friends got disqualified when he fell of my gorgeous body.” Corinne whispered.

“Because if it hadn’t been for that…I would have left you in there for the rest of your insignificant life”, she continued and smiled at him viciously.

Steven still couldn’t believe his luck and ignored the words of the mental girl that had just saved him from a terrible fate. He watched Loraine walking up to the cushion and putting down Josh and Darren next to him.

“It was very close indeed. If you had let go before your little friend fell of it you would’ve been disqualified instead. But well Karma finds its way they say. Pretty damn mean what he did to you wasn’t it?” Loraine stated and showed off Jared who was dangling between the index and thumb of her other hand.

“What did you do Jared?” Darren yelled frustrated.

“Let’s just say he tried to »this is Sparta!« me into No man’s land and he almost succeeded. Could we please never talk about this again?” Steven explained and checked his body and clothes for any potential remains of his little travel. Fortunately it all seemed pretty clean which definitely spoke in Corinne’s favour. But the stench was still in his nose and he reckoned it would be stuck there for the potentially short rest of his life.

“Jared! You promised we would stand through this together!” Darren screamed at his brother who seemed to be crying with a mixture of pain and guilt in his expression.

“I’m so sorry Steven! That wasn’t really me! Please forgive me!” He yelled down from in between Loraine’s fingers. Steven acknowledged it but now remained quiet and looked down.

“I therefor pronounce the three of you on the cushion winners of this contest. And you…”, Loraine stated solemnly and for the last part looked at Jared.

“You my dear have won the booby prize”



End Notes:

Only 4 chapters and an epilogue left :)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter 20 and thanks for reading!

Chapter Twenty: Choices by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Highlight chapter ahead :) Hope you enjoy this extra long one!


Helplessly Darren had to watch as Loraine walked with Jared in her hand to the armchair where she sat down and crossed her legs.

“Unfortunately our little game took quite some time even though it ended abruptly and especially unexpectedly. But that means Corinne and I must take care of your friend down in the laboratory soon. So I won’t be able to take the time I’d like to, to award you for your sacrifice. But still, let me give you the opportunity to choose the way to leave this world young man.” Loraine said playfully and grinned devilishly at the tiny man at her mercy.

“You can choose from three opportunities, each of them hopefully taking some time so you can reflect on your misdeeds: The first, and definitely my preferred one, is to be serving your goddess as delicacy. I have to admit that I always wanted to try that out.” Loraine continued and moved Jared up to her mouth gently teasing him with her tongue, soaking his clothes and body in her saliva.

“The second opportunity might be the most adequate one after what you did to your little friend… spend the rest of your miserable life in my ass until I’ll have to do my business and you’ll get excreted by my body like the piece of s*** you are. But I can warn you, my hygiene down there is not quite as decent as my young protégé’s.” She said and laughed while she lifted up her butt a little bit and moved Jared towards her crack.

“Now the last opportunity you could be choosing is somewhat inspired by what Corinne did to your little female friend”, She began and moved Jared away from her crack again. Corinne blushed a little bit but fortunately Loraine didn’t seem to notice.

“You know, there is this one pair of boots I always wanted to run in. You could help me soothing the pain that always causes to me by spending the rest of your life where you actually belong. Of course I would try to make sure that I don’t instantly squish you to death but hey! No guarantees. So just point at your mouth, butt or foot when you’ve made your choice”, She finished and looked at him expectantly.

Jared shivered with fear as he realised that one choice was scarier than the next. He wouldn’t do her the favour and let her eat him that was clear. But the imagination of being stuck in her rectum was even more disgusting and inhumane. He wished that she would just crush him between her fingers now so that he didn’t have to make the choice he was about to…

Since he had seen how Steven, his friend that he had betrayed like a coward, got almost squished to death by Valery’s foot, he had developed a phobia of women’s feet but nevertheless he slowly pointed at his feet.

Loraine seemed rather surprised and stood up from her armchair.

“Seriously? Are you sure? Just remember how that little blonde girl found her end within Corinne’s humid and stinky sock…“, Loraine outlined and Corinne once again blushed.

Jared nodded, still shivering with fear, and pointed at his feet again.

“You know… I could just eat you regardless of what I offered you… but I am a woman of my word so the boot it is… I hope you don’t regret your decision…psych I certainly do!” Loraine taunted and went to her wardrobe to pull out a seemingly new pair of matt finished brown leather boots and with them and Jared back to the armchair where she sat down again. She put her left leg over her right one and bent down to sniff on her socks.

“Christ… and I complained about how your feet smelled after our little workout earlier…”, she stated and grimaced. Then she moved Jared towards the sole of her socked foot to let him smell. The odour of her foot combined with the thought of being trapped beneath it was horrifying and he almost started regretting his decision already.

“Last chance to change your mind little man. I’m generous today I still offer you the opportunity to just vanish in my mouth. You might drown in my saliva before you even get disintegrated by the acids in my stomach. I’d take that offer if I were you”, Loraine pleaded, hoping that she would get to eat her little prey after all. But it just shook its head and pointed at her boots. Disappointed as she was, she descended him into her right boot. It was a pretty long one and would almost reach her knees as soon as she’d put it on. “Clearly you chose your preference… A poor choice is a valid choice after all I guess”, she stated and brought the boot as well as her foot into position.

Jared found himself trapped in the dark cave that was the inside of his captors boot. He noticed that the lining was made of thick soft fleece, which on one hand made walking on it just as difficult as on naked human skin but on the other hand could protect him a bit from Loraine’s weight. He realised that these surely were winter-boots.

Is she really going to wear these now? I mean it’s almost 30 C° outside and not that much cooler in here. Will she at least put off her disgusting sock? Then I might be able to sneak in between her toes and survive until someone comes to my aid. He thought.

But when he looked up the long tunnel he could already see Loraine’s foot dangle above the opening. She still wore that thick blue sock with white stripes on them.

“Maybe I should even thank you for that decision… elsewise I probably would never have run in these boots at all… give your best to soothe the pain baby! Here I come”, he heard Loraine say before her foot began pushing its way into the boot thereby eliminating the only light-source. But even though it became dark around him, he still saw the shape of her foot closing in and instantly turned towards to section and started running as fast as he could on this surface. He had almost reached the middle of its sole when he saw the shape of her foot already above him. He stumbled and fell on his back and watched how the giant shape reached the toe-section. There now were only inches between him and the sole of Loraine’s foot and as soon as she’d take her first step he would be…

“Argh…” sounded his muffled scream through the boot but there was no one to hear him. Loraine’s foot pressed onto him now, burying his face in the fabric of the probably worst smelling sock he had ever seen. The fleece beneath him actually did its job absorbing some of the pressure as well as that disgusting sock did but nevertheless he was sure that once Mrs Van Mallory would put her whole weight onto him, he would end up as a stain inside her precious new boot. What he didn’t know was, that in his misfortune there was a tiny bit of luck. He was located in the wide space between the ball and heel of Loraine’s foot and even though the material of her boot was shaped to fit perfectly, at least he didn’t die instantly as he would have beneath her ball or heel.

Loraine enjoyed every step she took in her new boots, feeling the body of her victim squirming beneath her foot. She also felt how it became hot inside this boot, which she bought last winter. Her foot started sweating quickly but the imagination of that bug inside being exposed to her sweat even turned her on.

“Okay Corinne, let’s get your friend up here.” She then stated and walked over to the three shrunken guys, who still seemed to be in shock about Jared’s terrible fate, and put them back into the box where Vanessa still sat crying in a corner. They all sat down beside her and tried to console her even though all of their minds were drowning in darkness and sorrow.

 

 

Corinne and Loraine now went out of the room and got on their way to the laboratory.

Aileen

Frustrated about her situation Aileen sat on the lab-table and stared at the strange device located next to her. She had tried everything…her phone had no signal, the door was solid and couldn’t be breached. She had screamed for help but the insulation against sound and vibration of this room prevented anyone from hearing her. Almost two hours she had been held captive here in this incredibly hot hell. The device seemed to be charging and emitted a great deal of heat as well as some other machines in the room. The picture of her friend and this elderly woman standing in here, naked and with that tiny boy captured in the jar wouldn’t vanish from her mind. All this time Corinne seemed to have known about this technology and she didn’t say anything to help Valery’s brother and his friends. Instead she kidnapped one of them for her crude experiments. And now she even had just watched when that woman shrunk down Valery and Vanessa as well. Only god knows what they did to them upstairs but it sure as hell couldn’t be good. This technology was dangerous and she knew it but nevertheless she couldn’t bring herself to just destroy it or at least plug it off from the power. Not as long as her friends were still shrunken and potentially alive. She thought about how funny and fascinating she had found the shrunken boys back at Valery’s home, especially when Val had put them into her sock to punish them… But now things had turned serious. What was she supposed to do? She looked at the controls of the device. There were countless buttons and controllers with strange abbreviations. But if she wanted to get out of here she might just have to learn how to use it. But after what obviously had happened to the boys scared her. As long as she didn’t know how to use the device properly the risk was high to just accidentally shrink herself and then she would be dependent on Corinne’s and that woman’s mercy. She wished that she would have paid more attention at physics in school so she might’ve known some of the abbreviations. Why was there no manual?

Steps coming down the stairs interrupted her thinking and startled she jumped from the table. A few seconds later someone knocked on the door.

“Who’s there?” Aileen yelled.

„It’s me Aileen… We have to talk. Don’t be afraid we do not intend to do you any harm I swear!“ she heard Corinne’s muffled voice yell through the door. Afraid Aileen backed off from the door.

“Aileen please… things are more complicated than you think right now! I know you must be confused and afraid by the things you’ve seen but please trust me! We’re friends right? I would never let any harm come to my friends. Especially not after they took care of me like you did!” Corinne pleaded.

“Valery was your friend as well! And still she vanished in front of my eyes as your scary friend just shrunk her down without batting an eye”, Aileen replied.

“As I said… things are complicated… but you’re locked in there and like this I won’t be able to explain it to you. I will come in now and you will see that we won’t do you any harm!” Corinne yelled.

“We? Is that woman with you? I don’t trust her!“ Aileen replied but the door was already being unlocked and quick as a whirlwind Mrs Van Mallory ran in, pushed her even further away from the table and grabbed the device, pointing its antenna on Aileen. Corinne followed into the room and took position in between Loraine and Aileen.

“You don’t need to point it at her Loraine! She is no threat…” Corinne stated at the vexed woman with the device in her hand. Then she turned around to Aileen and put her hands on her shoulders. Aileen was majorly unsettled but didn’t resist.

“Hey hey Aileen… you can trust me but you have to make the right decisions now. Let me help you with that…” Corinne said calmly.

“Okay…” Aileen whispered and a tear flew down her right cheek.

„Loraine is a wonderful woman even though most people wouldn’t understand her… she’s just like me Aileen. You were one of the first girls who accepted and liked me despite all my oddities. This is why I trust in you making the right decisions here. This device, that you have seen was capable of shrinking humans, is the key to the fulfilment of all of her and my dreams. A world where women will finally take the role they’ve been designated to play. To end the male suppression by which today’s society still is embossed. This is about more than just you and me Aileen… it’s even about more than my odd fixation on dealing with shrunken people. You must recognize that… And you are given the opportunity to join us… I’ve seen the glistening in your eyes when you saw Josh vanishing in your own sock and I’ve heard the joy in your laughter when I joked about you putting it on with him still inside. I know back then it all seemed more unreal, like a dream in which we were in charge of these poor little bugmen, and now it all suddenly became much more real… I know that it might be a little too much for you right now but it is important for you to stay focussed. Vanessa will be granted the same opportunity I swear… will you join in?” Corinne explained while gently caressing Aileen’s shoulders.

Corinne’s softly spoken words had eased her mind and she was almost able to think clearly now.

“What would you do with me if I turned down that offer?” Aileen asked with a hushed voice.

Corinne’s facial expression turned sad and she looked at Loraine who had started smiling.

“I hate to deal in absolutes my love… but if you’re not with us…you’re against us and it would be my responsibility to take care of you as this is part of the deal I made with Mrs Van Mallory to save your and Vanessa’s life…” Corinne stated.

“What does that deal you’re talking about right now involve?” Aileen now asked a little more anxious. In Corinne’s face she could see no doubt that she would actually consider getting rid of her if she turned down that offer.

“Well Loraine and I think… that to be initiated you would need to prove your willingness to change this world. Three of the boys we found in Valery’s room are still up there and with you and Vanessa up for initiation at the end of this day there will only be one left…” Corinne replied honestly but trying not to point it out too directly.

Aileen looked at Loraine and Corinne.

“You expect me to kill an innocent boy? Willingly?” Aileen exclaimed.

„Come on Aileen! I saw you almost grin when Valery and Vanessa learned about what they did to the others! These boys’ lives are f***ed now anyway. But you…you can save yourself and end one of their torments. Please Aileen, you’re granted the opportunity to become a goddess… I couldn’t stand it if you chose to die for no reason…” Corinne pleaded.

Aileen thought about it and as uncomfortable and scary as it was, came to the conclusion that Corinne was right. If she’d turn down her offer now, Corinne would have to crush her like an insect and the boys would be next anyway. And what does innocence even mean? They brought this on themselves more or less. And to become a goddess? It didn’t sound so bad. The only thing she had to do was to stomp one of these idiots. Would Valery forgive her? Wait a second…

“What about Valery? What did you do to her?“ Aileen exclaimed, realising that her fate hadn’t been mentioned at all.

Loraine started laughing.

“That poor kid… Corinne had to learn how to deal with problems… well and she did…Valery now is nothing more than dirt beneath her sole”, she taunted. Loraine enjoyed the emotional crisis Aileen was going through. She didn’t really care if she would actually join them or not as long as Corinne would keep her promise.

Shocked by that sudden input Aileen looked at Corinne hoping that this wasn’t true.

“Yes Aileen… I can still feel remains of her puny body on the skin of my foot. Our friend is dead”, Corinne stated cold-heartedly but gave her a wink.

Aileen was confused. Did that wink mean that she had been lying? Was Valery fine? Was it just a trick or did she maybe even find her own words so funny? Then she remembered what Corinne had said earlier: » I would never let any harm come to my friends«.

“Sad to hear that… but nevertheless there only is one correct response to your proposal…” Aileen began. Loraine eyed her wondering about that change in her inflexion and attitude.

“Get me upstairs so I can introduce someone to my feet”, Aileen finished and smiled at Corinne.

“You’re smarter than I thought young lady… well I won’t speak too soon…I’m excited to watch you »introducing someone to your feet«”, Loraine stated and stopped pointing the device in her direction.

“Now let’s take care of that other girl then what was her name? Vanessa?” she asked and Corinne nodded. Corinne was deeply relieved that her friend had made this decision even though it had to be hard for her.

 

Vanessa

Vanessa was waiting nervously in the box. Soon Corinne would come back with or without Aileen and would expect her to do something she was sure she couldn’t do.

“Vanessa… you’re not considering to take their offer right?” Darren asked obviously worried.

“Darren please… don’t put even more pressure on her than she has to bear already… it might be her only chance to get out this alive…” Josh stated and caressed her shoulder.

“No one could blame you if you’d take that offer Vany… not after what happened to Val...” he continued.

“Well then why don’t you volunteer to take Vince’s place”, Darren proposed tauntingly.

“Dude you’re starting to act like your brother… May he rest in peace… but this situation made him turn into an asshole.” Steven pointed out.

“Well he didn’t want to die Steven… None of us do …we’re fucking young man and the way he had to go…was just…gross. There’s stuff I want to do in my life and I’d do anything to survive this nightmare and take revenge for my brother. If you can’t understand that…” Darren explained wrought up but was interrupted by Vanessa.

“You can stop arguing… I’ve already killed someone and I feel horrible enough about even though it wasn’t intentional. I don’t think I could live with myself if I’d now do it again on purpose. This whole world changing bull****. What they did, do and want me to do, contradicts any value of commensurability. I wouldn’t want to live in the world they are trying to build.” Vanessa argued.

Darren was astonished by her clever words and regretted that he had doubted her for a second.

“Vany… every half-way reasonable person would agree with you there. But your death will be useless. If you survive you might be able to change the way things are going. And all of our sacrifices will not be in vein. If it helps you… I could be the one you crush. I’d be willing to make this sacrifice Vany”, Steven now said convinced that he was doing the right thing and stood up.

Surprised and pensively Vanessa looked at this brave young man. For the first time she actually inspected him while being the same size. He was quite a bit younger than she was and seemed to be one of those potheads who used to walk around her high-school as well. The look in his eyes as he watched her…

“Why? How can you willingly offer yourself to be crushed by me after all you’ve been through. I don’t want to imagine what Corinne and this woman did to you before we arrived. Your friend died beneath my ass and still you look at me as if I was some kind of angel…” Vanessa said and was close to bursting out in tears again.

“You want to know why? Because nothing else are you to me. From the moment I first saw you, a goddess towering over me. Like Aphrodite herself… well if she was black…” Steven stated with admiration in his eyes and a smile forming on his lips when he made that dumb joke. Vanessa had laugh a bit and smiled back at him.

“And you think flattering me would make it easier to kill you?” She asked sarcastically.

“It won’t get easier by any means… But you will do it… and I wanted to have at least told you what I feel. And let me tell you this… by all the ways a man can leave this world, dying beneath your gorgeous behind or any other part of your divine body can be considered an honour for us mortals”, Steven continued and walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Gently he helped her stand up so they were on eye level. Darren and Josh just watched this scenario and seemed pretty confounded by what was happening. Was Steven just trying to seduce her by offering her to kill him? That was so wrong!

Steven knelt down in front of Vanessa and let go of her hand. He bowed his head down to her feet, which were covered in a fleecy pink pair of Valery’s socks she had borrowed this morning, and kissed them.

“Please Vanessa, let me sacrifice myself for you”, he begged.

She stared at him and tears flew down her cheek.

“Okay…” she whispered and grabbed his arms, gently pulling him up to eye level again before she gave him a long kiss on his lips. In this moment they heard the bedroom door open up again and Corinne, Aileen and Loraine entered the room. Loraine was bearing the device in her hand. They walked up to the opened box and looked at Vanessa who had just in time been pushed away by Steven.

“Hey Vany! As you see Aileen made the right decision… are you ready to do that as well? You know the conditions and the alternative.” Corinne said with a sad inflexion as she already suspected her to turn down the offer. Even greater was the surprise when Vanessa wiped away her tears and nodded into her direction.

“Really? You’re gonna join us?” Corinne exclaimed excitedly and once again Vanessa nodded.

“I really seem to have underestimated your friends Corinne… maybe I shouldn’t have forced you to kill Valery after all…” Loraine stated thoughtfully and picked Vanessa out of the box, carefully placing her on the floor. After changing the settings on her device, she pointed the antenna on Vanessa and pressed a button. Slowly her body started to glow green and she began growing. But she didn’t dro unconscious at all as the opposite was the case. What Vanessa felt was incredibly comfortable, like taking a bath in water which had the exact right temperature. It only took only a few minutes and there was no painful sound or any shockwave.

Loraine noticed that she seemed to surprised and grinned.

“A little modification of my own… it doesn’t work when shrinking stuff yet… but growing it back to normal goes a lot smoother”, she explained.

Loraine then nodded in Corinne’s direction while still pointing the device on Vanessa. Corinne gently pushed Aileen until she stood next to Vanessa and then went to the box.

“Sorry…it’s just in case you two break your promises”, Loraine stated while Corinne picked the three little boys from the box and put them on a stool which she then placed in front of the girls.

The boys looked at each other. Their hearts filled with fear as they looked at the two goddesses who had decided to each seal one their fates.


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for reading!

Chapter Twenty-One: There Is No Easy Way Out! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Aileen and Vanessa were looking wonderful and menacing and the same time. Both were wearing Valery’s clothes which they had borrowed earlier this day. Vanessa’s green top seemed a little too tight which was understandable due to the difference of their chest-sizes. Also the leggings she had borrowed were sitting tight and emphasized her divine butt. Aileen had chosen a casual red women’s t-shirt with V-cut as red was her favourite colour and beautiful nylons with flower ornaments on them.

“Aileen… as you’ve been the first one to agree to my little condition. You’re the first one to be initiated. Please go ahead and choose one of them to be your victim. Feel free to do it however you want”, Loraine said and Aileen took a step towards the stool, knelt down and inspected the little guys shivering with fear as they looked into the eyes of this Mideast-Goddess. Her breath flew over them like gusts of wind before a summer storm. It still smelled of fried egg and orange juice from her breakfast. Her eyes switched their targets frequently until her gaze came to rest at Steven. He took a step back, afraid she would actually choose him and thereby denying his sacrifice to Vanessa. He began shaking his head, trying to indicate that she mustn’t choose him. Not because he was afraid of her but to save her friend.

“I think I’ve made my choice”, Aileen’s voice boomed through the room.

“No Aileen! Please don’t choose me for Vanessa’s sake!” Steven yelled but she didn’t hear him. She wrapped her fingers around him and slowly got back up.

Vanessa froze as she saw whom she picked.

“You picked…Steven…?” she stuttered.

Aileen grinned confidently and nodded.

“I’ve always disliked these potheads from high school… they wandered around like nothing would bother them ever. I once asked one of them, he was sitting in the front yard of the school with a bong in his hands, whether he wasn’t afraid of being expelled and if he didn’t worry about his future. You know what he answered? »The universe has a plan for all of us. Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you. You know?« And then he offered me to try it out…” Corinne told her.

“A wise man indeed but surely not familiar with situations like these…” Steven whispered recognizing the quote from The Big Lebowski.

“Well Steven… it seems like this is one of these days where the bear eats you…with only one small difference. It will be me who’s eating you and I will enjoy it.” Aileen stated tauntingly to the young man in her hand. Steven started sweating and struggled to get free from her grip. As he would be slowly and painfully digested by this girl, Vanessa would lose her voluntary victim and would have to choose between Darren and Josh. She’d never do that he reckoned. But his struggles were pointless as Aileen lifted him up directly in front of her face.

“No…” Vanessa whispered.

Aileen turned around and looked at her confusedly.

“What was that Vany? Is there anything wrong with me picking Steven?” Aileen asked but before Vanessa could answer Loraine intervened.

„You’ve made your choice… there’s no way out of this anymore. I like your idea Aileen… tell me how it was when you had your meal”, Loraine stated excitedly.

Aileen turned to the young man in her hand again and took him between thumb and index. Slowly she moved him above her now wide opened mouth. Dangling there Steven could see her giant teeth and her menacing tongue. Saliva was dripping from the deadly cavern’s top. Steven as well as Vanessa were shivering. She couldn’t watch this happen and turned away as Aileen dropped Steven into her mouth and onto her tongue. Steven screamed in fear as he hit her tongue and was instantly soaked with saliva. The smell of fried eggs and orange juice had intensified and helplessly he had to watch as the entrance to her mouth was closing quickly. It became dark around him and then, suddenly, he got pushed around by the tongue, pressed against first the top of her mouth cavern then into the gingivae. Her saliva filled his mouth, nose and ears as he was swirled around in her mouth. She played around with him for a whole minute almost drowning him before she let him rest on the back-part of her tongue. An incredibly loud and bass-intensive »Mhmmm« resounded and before he even realised it, she had swallowed him whole and alive. He slowly slid down her oesophagus and into her stomach, knowing that soon he would become digested.

“Noo…” Vanessa cried.

The other girls eyed her critically.

“Well maybe you’re not cut out for this after all young girl…” Loraine stated cold-heartedly while checking Aileen’s mouth in case she just pretended to actually swallow her victim.In panic Vanessa wiped of her tears and said “I am! It’s just… I wanted to be the one crushing him…” she stated and was not even lying. Loraine looked at her rather sceptically.

“Okay then… pick one of the others”, she ordered and Vanessa walked up to the stool and knelt down.

Darren and Josh who had watched the sad scenario now realised that each of them could be the next if Vanessa would go through with this. They both felt bad for her unfortunate situation but at the same time none of them was willing to volunteer for this like Steven. The more the poor girl kept looking at the two boys the more she seemed to hesitate. But when her eyes met Josh’s once again she realised that she owed Valery. She grabbed Josh from the stool and rose him up to her face.

“This little guy is to be held responsible for what happened to Valery. He allowed all of them to play around with this device and therefor is to blame for the malfunction.” She stated and Josh began to cry in her hand.

Darren couldn’t believe his luck. For a second he had thought that this girl would choose him. Excited he waved Josh goodbye, instantly regretting this crude gesture.

“But he is Valery’s little brother and in memory of her, I don’t dare to hurt him. Hereby I declare this young boy winner of the contest”, She suddenly continued and put Josh back into the box on the bed.

“What?” Darren exclaimed.

„I’m so sorry Darren, you wanted me to rather die than to take your life and if it weren’t for the way you presented your opinion, I might’ve decided that way“, She then stated and pulled down her leggings together with her thong thereby revealing her incredible legs, thighs and most importantly her truly divine shaped butt. Seductively she walked up to the stool in whose middle Darren stood and stared at her stunned as he was. Aileen, Corinne and Loraine had watched with awe as well and when she saw Vanessa’s naked lower body she even started to get turned on. Vanessa put one of her legs on each side of the stool so that her butt was towering directly above the seating area and Darren. His eyes and mouth were wide opened with terror and amazement as he realised what fate she had in mind for him.

“I anticipated that your last wish would be to at least get a glimpse of my pure divinity before you get buried beneath it” she said solemnly before she descended her butt slowly onto the stool.

Darren couldn’t believe that this was happening to him now as well. Couldn’t she at least do it fast so he wouldn’t have to suffer that long? But Vanessa took her time and Darren couldn’t look away. He had to admit that, terrifying as it was, there also was a certain beauty in the way he had to die. Her cheeks began to connect with the wooden surface of the stool and Darren realised that he was directly beneath the center of her butt which meant, while on every other position on this stool he would’ve been flattened immediately, where he now was located he would end up in the crevice between her divine ebony cheeks. Soon he was surrounded by flesh quickly expanding as she sat down completely and got pressed into the skin of her crevice while being smothered by her cheeks from both sides. The pressure still was insane but not as deadly as directly beneath her cheeks. She had planned this, Darren was sure of that and even though his survival wasn’t guaranteed he was thankful that she at least tried.

“I’m proud of you Vanessa… but would you be so kind to really grind him into your butt?” Loraine stated as if she knew that Darren could’ve survived this. Vanessa got nervous but then had an idea.

“I know something better…” she said and a relatively loud rattling became audible as she let out some gas. Darren barely even noticed it as he was buried in her skin and almost squished between her cheeks. Breathing had become nearly impossible and he barely remained conscious.

Loraine laughed out loudly and clapped her hands while Corinne and Aileen seemed shocked that she would humiliate her victim like this.

“Well well well… welcome to our special little group of chosen people Vanessa. You’ve proven yourself more than worthy.” Loraine announced.

Vanessa slowly stood up from the stool, making sure that Darren would remain stucked in between her cheeks by pressing them together. She knew this would probably smother and hurt him but if they saw him alive on the stool, they would kill him and her for sure. She pulled up her underwear and leggings while kind of enjoying the squirming in between her cheeks.

But what do I do now? Vanessa thought as Corinne and Aileen came to hug her.


End Notes:

2 chapters and en epilogue to go :)

Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter Twenty-Two: Goddess Loraine by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Short but intense...


Vanessa struggled to hold back her feelings. The picture of Steven being swallowed whole by her friend cursed her mind.

“What will happen to Josh now? He is the winner of the contest you came up with.” Vanessa asked to divert herself.

“Well I assume that it would be of importance to you that we spare him right?” Loraine answered smiling at her new apprentice.

“Yes… I think enough blood was shed this day…” Vanessa replied.

“Well I can’t guarantee anything I fear… he knows too much so I definitely won’t just return him to normal size. But if he accepts his place as a personal slave to his goddess I might let him live…At least for a while…” Loraine stated and walked over to the box in which Josh was waiting fearfully.

“Well… not quite what I hoped for but I guess he can count himself lucky. Excuse me…this all hasn’t been easy for me. Do you mind if I freshen up quickly in your bathroom?” Vanessa asked.

“Yeah-yeah whatever”, Loraine replied wearily as she watched the little boy in the box with a glistening in her eyes. Her huge breasts were dangling above his prison as she leaned over it. They weren’t anywhere near as beautiful as Vanessa’s or Corinne’s but still Josh couldn’t stop looking at them.

Vanessa walked out of the room and looked for the bathroom on this floor. When she found it she quickly slipped in and locked the door. Finally she could take the poor boy out of the hell she had put him in. He was like glued to her crevice and as she inspected him, she realised that his left arm as well as both of his legs seemed kind of distorted. Nevertheless he was awake and most importantly… alive.

“I’m so sorry… I’ll hide you somewhere in this room until I’ve figured out what to do next!” She whispered and looked around the room until she noticed a little box of Q-tips. She took it from the shelf, opened it and almost let it fall in shock as she saw Valery waving her hands at her.

“Valery! You’re alive? I thought…I thought Corinne…“ Vanessa stammered. Then she realised that Corinne must have used a similar trick to save her.

“So Corinne couldn’t do it after all huh? I’m so glad to see you alive Val… They think I’ve killed Darren but I managed to smuggle him out intact…well…alive at least”, Vanessa stated and carefully put down Darren next to her friend.

“Now I have to come up with some kind of plan…”

Josh

Loraine still stared down into the box with that scary look on her face and Josh had nothing better to do than to look at her breasts.

“So little Josh…do you consider yourself lucky? All of your friends are dead…dead because I ordered it…you must hate me, am I right?” She then stated tauntingly and woke up Josh from his boob-related trance. She was right… he hated her more than anything else in the world.

“But what is stronger? Your hate or your will to survive?” She asked and Josh seriously couldn’t answer that question. He kind of had gotten used to being small but the helplessness was still the worst part. He was nothing compared to Mrs Van Mallory, the fate of his friends had proven that countless times now.

Aileen walked up to the box now as well and gave Josh a pitiful gaze.

“Mrs Van Mallory… is that verbal abuse really necessary now? He had a hard day…give him a break”, she pleaded.

Loraine didn’t even really pay attention to her though. She just sighed in an annoyed way.

“Just to make one thing clear here… We’re not partners…you don’t get to decide anything…especially not what I can or cannot do to my victims. You’re only here because I let you live…I spared you because you’ve made the right choice…You owe me!” Loraine said calmly. Aileen took a step back. Mrs Van Mallory’s inflexion had changed…She now sounded even more menacing than before.

“Loraine! She’s my friend and we are a team right?” Corinne exclaimed wrought up.

Loraine chuckled and grabbed Josh out of the box.

“Oh my dear Corinne… You showed me love when I was left alone with my now ex-husband. You supported me throughout my whole plan. But still… it’s not really a team we’re talking about here. I am a goddess to this world, even if it doesn’t know it yet and you…you and your friends…you are my servants. My angels you could say. I let you live and watch how I form the world after my imagination and in return… you belong to me…your lives belong to me just like that little bug here in my hands…” Loraine said and put down Josh onto the wooden floor.

Corinne and Aileen both took a step back from Mrs Van Mallory. Never Corinne would’ve expected this woman to think like that. She even thought that they had something special.

“I think I can take off these boots now for a while.” Loraine said and began pulling her foot out of Jared’s prison. Loraine didn’t even look if he was still alive or not as it was hard to tell without getting him out of there. His body seemed flattened and he surely wasn’t conscious but his chest was moving up and down. He was breathing. She took off her other shoe and then both of her socks as well, revealing her huge feet. They were even bigger than Corinne’s and her nails were painted black. Their skin glistened with sweat which had also soaked her socks which she now threw into Josh’s direction. Surprised by this he got hit and knocked onto the ground. It was only her socks that now buried him beneath them, but he wasn’t even remotely strong enough to free himself.

“God in these winter-boots I sweat like crazy… I bet your little friend drowned in my sweat before I could even squish him. Maybe he died from the smell though…what do you think little man?” Loraine taunted and slightly pressed her hand onto her socks underneath which Josh was suffering. He got pressed into the fabric and wiped around on the floor as Loraine was carefully playing with her slave. She then lifted them up to see her little bugman lying flat on his back breathing heavily.

“Aileen wanted me to give you a break… you could need that right?” She now stated in a pretended gentle inflexion. Josh just nodded slightly.

“Aww… Unfortunately her opinion doesn’t matter at all. Now get up and come to your goddesses feet or they will come to you!“ She commanded.

Mrs Van Mallory had stood up again and towered over him. Her feet were a couple of yards away and surely would smell even worse than her socks. Nevertheless Josh obeyed and got up. What other choice did he have? He slowly walked up to her right foot until he was only inches away from it.

“Little man! You’ve caused me a lot of trouble… I want you to apologize to your goddess by licking the sweat from each of my toes. Then and only then I will accept you as my personal slave and you might survive the next days. Don’t worry if you die I’ll soon have an entire world to worship my feet”, Loraine ordered and smiled down at him. Anger filled Josh’s wrath. He had caused her trouble? He knew that she was just trying to provoke him but still…

Aileen and Corinne were still kind of frozen. Was this what she wanted to do with the world? Make everyone her slave? Corinne had been convinced that she just wanted to use the device to make women rule this world… But enslaving humanity?

Josh couldn’t overcome his last bit of pride. Stunned he remained standing in front of Loraine’s feet

“Meh time’s up” Loraine said and with one quick movement of her foot she buried Josh beneath her big toe. He screamed in pain as she pressed it onto his lower body, thereby almost crushing his crown-jewels. Only his neck and head were visible, the rest of his body slowly was flattened by Loraine’s toe.

“Loraine! Don’t!” Aileen cried as she had to watch Valery’s brother slowly giving in to that crazy woman’s weight.

“Don’t worry child… I’m just introducing him to his place in this new world…” Loraine answered absently while enjoying the feeling of this little man beneath her foot. Then she moved it off him and inspected his tormented body.

“You clearly have noticed that the shrunken human body, if not exposed to too much pressure or other fatal conditions, is capable of regenerating more than ten times as fast as usual. Due to its higher density it also is way more durable…I mean look at him… he’s still alive even though I basically just put a thousand pounds of weight onto him. That won’t help him if I stomp on him completely of course”, Loraine explained and once again lifted her foot above Josh who’s face showed an expression of pure terror. Loraine’s wrinkly sole dangled above him, ready to squish him any second.

“You know what? F*** my promise this boy doesn’t live up to my expectations of a slave anyway. Here you have your reward dear contestant”, Loraine exclaimed and began descending her foot.

Josh closed his eyes; he wasn’t ready for this…


End Notes:

Stay tuned for chapter 23 "I won't tolerate mutiny" tomorrow!

 

Chapter Twenty-Three: "I won't tolerate mutiny!" by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

Loraine’s foot was descending quickly into Josh’s direction and there was no doubt that this time she would not hesitate to squish him immediately.

“STOP! Or I will shrink you!” Corinne who had picked up the device from the armchair yelled and pointed the antenna at Mrs Van Mallory. Surprised she took a step back from her victim and turned around to her favourite servant.

“You wouldn’t dare!” she yelled while Corinne was working on some controls of the device. Loraine slowly walked up to her.

“You won’t shrink me! I am your goddess! I am the key to your dreams!” Loraine stated and the anger in her voice was audible. Corinne’s hands were shivering as she wasn’t sure what to do. Before she could decide Loraine jumped onto her and bent the amazingly flexible antenna into her direction the second Corinne had found the right button and pressed it. The shockwave knocked back Loraine who almost fell onto tiny Josh who managed to just in time jump out of the way of her butt which crashed onto the floor. Corinne started to glow greenish and cried out in pain as she began shrinking. But She didn’t shrink down to Josh’s size. Luckily she had failed to set up the device correctly so she ended up being almost three feet tall. The device had fallen out of her hand and onto the floor. Aileen reacted fast but in the moment she had reached the device, Loraine’s foot brutally kicked her in the stomach and she stumbled backwards. Corinne was still conscious and when she saw how Loraine picked up the device she used all her remaining weight to ram against her legs and cause her to fall. But Loraine didn’t let go of the device. Instead she even managed to use it again this time at Aileen but she hadn’t had the time to adjust the size-parameters. Aileen also shrunk down to 3 feet and the device now indicated that there was no energy left.

“No! It should’ve at least lasted for twenty uses. You must’ve broken it when you dropped it you dumb slut“ Loraine screamed and rammed her foot which was easily still bigger than Corinne’s head into her face thereby knocking her back almost two yards. Then she quickly stood up and before Aileen had even entirely realised that she had shrunken, she was pushed and pinned down by Loraine who sat down on her chest, thereby pressing all of the air out of her lunge.

Josh watched this scenario and quickly realised that there was nothing he could do. He looked around and decided to hide in the darkness beneath Loraine’s bed.

“I can’t believe you two just threw away your opportunity to change this world with me… this is mutiny! And you will regret it…By god I swear you will regret it”, Loraine yelled and moved her ass which for Aileen had the size of an elephant’s behind, onto her face. Now the pressure had lifted from her chest but she still couldn’t breathe as she was smothered beneath Loraine who wiggled her ass in joy on top of her victim.

“At this size I can at least really feel you beneath me. How do you like it? How do you like to die this way?” Loraine laughed. Corinne managed to get up again and looked at what her former idol was doing to her friend. Aileen’s head was barely visible anymore, hidden beneath Loraine’s huge butt cheeks. But the groaning indicated that she wouldn’t stand this much longer. Once again Corinne sprinted into Loraine’s direction but this time, before she could even jump into her, Mrs Van Mallory’s right arm reached out and grabbed her. Helplessly she got pushed into Loraine’s chest.

“Aww, come here you little rascal. Enjoy the warmth of my body and the relaxing sound of my heartbeat”, Loraine taunted as she pressed Corinne into the space between her breasts. Then she shortly let go before folding her arms causing Corinne’s neck and head to be squeezed in between breasts not allowing her to breathe as well. In joy, Loraine watched how the two girls struggled. Aileen’s legs were pedalling as she went out of air and soon both of them would end up unconscious.

Vanessa

Vanessa really struggled to come up with a plan that would actually have any chance of being successful. She wasn’t sure how Aileen and Corinne would react if she tried to take the device from Mrs Van Mallory and then use it against her. Valery and Darren couldn’t help her at all as she wasn’t even able to understand their annoying squeaking.

Nervously she sat down on the toilet and reflected on this terrible situation. Steven probably had died in vein. Again she pictured how Aileen swallowed the cute little hippie and wondered whether he was already dead or just in incredible pain as he would be dissolved by the acid within Aileen’s stomach. Then she heard yelling from Loraine’s room. She wondered what was going on and suspected that they argued about poor little Josh’s fate. She looked at Valery who seemed to be worried.

“Oh I didn’t even tell you what happened since Aileen put you in her sock right?” Vanessa exclaimed and Valery nodded as she was obviously in need of information about her brother. So Vanessa began explaining which also served as diversion from her situation.

When she was almost finished she was suddenly interrupted by screams and loud rumbling.

“What the hell is going on? Are they fighting?” Vanessa said and stood up. Maybe this was the opportunity to take. Whatever it was that caused this trouble over there it probably could serve as distraction while she could go for the device. Quickly she, took the box of Q-tips in her hand, unlocked the door and went down the hallway to Loraine’s room. After taking a deep breath she overcome her fear and opened the door.

The scenario she now witnessed was shocking. Loraine sat on top of a smaller version of Aileen’s head while simultaneously smothering an also kind of shrunken version of Corinne between her breasts. She had to act quickly as Loraine seemed to have forgotten about her, so she put down the box of Q-tips, took a porcelain vase from a drawer next to the door and threw it precisely into Loraine’s startled face. Amazingly enough it didn’t even break but it was enough to knock her off Aileen and make her let go of Corinne. Aileen cried out in pain when Loraine’s weight shifted as she fell off her sideways thereby bruising her head. Vanessa reacted quickly and pushed her off her friend completely and grabbed Corinne from her who then dropped unconscious in her arms. Aileen was breathing heavily, her head red like a tomato.

“Vany…” she coughed relieved. Vanessa carefully put down Corinne and went over to Mrs Van Mallory who seemed confused and was rubbing a laceration on her forehead. When she realised what had happened, Vanessa already had picked up the device.

“Your friend broke it…” Loraine managed to get out but she wasn’t physically capable of attacking her yet. Vanessa smiled as she saw that something that was obviously the battery of the device was not plugged in correctly. She put it back into place and then inspected the controls. One of the modulators was set to the number 83. She looked at Corinne and Aileen again and instantly understood it.

“The metric system huh? 83 centimetres… So slightly less than three foot which equals the size of my friends here.” Vanessa exclaimed and began turning the little wheel to the right until it was locked on RST.

“Clever girl…” Loraine groaned and tried to get up. Vanessa quickly turned around to the door and angled the antenna into the Box of Q-tips’ direction.

“As you can’t get smaller anyway I guess it’s for the best to try it with you first”, Vanessa stated and looked for the correct button on the device.

“I think it’s the small white button in the middle”, Aileen groaned. Vanessa found it and it was saying EQZ next to it. She pressed it and the box of Q-tips began to glow green. After a couple of seconds it burst from the inside when Darren and Valery both began expanding to their normal sizes again. Hyped by her success she pointed it at Aileen first, pressed the button again and then did the same with Corinne.

“Now where is Josh?” She asked.

„Vanessa!“ Aileen suddenly screamed as Loraine had gotten up and jumped onto her. The device flew out of Vanessa’s hands and crashed into the wall. The casing and the antenna broke and in little pieces the device fell to the floor.

“Nooo” Vanessa and Loraine cried in unison. Loraine was crying on top of her and Aileen quickly stood up and helped Vanessa to push that crazy woman off her. Then they both reacted quickly and used the sheet of her bed to tie up Loraine to the bedpost. Then they stared at the broken device.

“There were only two of them right?” Vanessa whispered and Aileen nodded. Valery and Darren now got up as well and joined the two girls.

“We can worry about that later… it’s over! Don’t you understand? This nightmare is finally over!” Darren stated and it took a while until the others realised that he was right. Loraine was tied-up and crying and the device was broken. No one could get shrunk any more for the time being.

“Corinne… you saved me…you did a lot of awful stuff… but you saved me”, Valery stated to the sleeping girl. Then she walked up to the box in which the prisoners had been and noticed that Josh wasn’t there.

“Where is Josh? Where is my brother?“ She said worriedly.

Aileen startled as she saw the small boy walking out from beneath Loraine’s bed.

“He seems fine…still very small…but fine”, Aileen stated and pointed at him. Filled with relief Valery knelt down and picked up her brother, giving him a kiss on his whole body.

“Thank god you’re alive Josh”, she exclaimed afterwards and put him down safely into the box. Vanessa had become quiet and stared out of the window.

“Aileen… you…you ate Steven… he offered to sacrifice himself for me and you just ate him”, she began crying.

Aileen had totally forgotten about that and now realised what she had done. Frustrated as she was she didn’t think long before she put her whole hand into her mouth and pushed it as deep as possible until finally she had to throw up. It was a disgusting scenario when the whole content of her stomach suddenly outpoured over the wooden floor. She groaned and did it again until it seemed that everything was out. It was mostly bile and remains of her breakfast but amidst that disgusting and terrible smelling pool a tiny body floated.

“Steven!” Vanessa who had turned around when she heard her friend puke exclaimed loudly. Quickly Aileen scooped him out of her vomit and began inspecting him. His clothes seemed a little eroded and his skin was red and showed some blisters but he was moving.

“He’s alive…” Aileen whispered.

Steven opened his eyes and was blinded by the sudden light. Something had pushed him out of the stomach and he had feared that he would be forced to move to Aileen’s intestine. But when his body had hit something hard he knew that there was something else going on. His eyes slowly adapted to the light and he could make out the shapes of giant people around him. Then he got picked up and could see that he had been lying in a pool of vomit.

No way! He thought and joy filled his eyes when he became able to recognize a full-sized version of Darren standing next to Aileen who had picked him up.

“It’s over Steven! You’re safe now and…I’m really sorry for eating you…but hey maybe it saved your life? Even though I must admit that this wasn’t my initial intention…” Aileen explained and looked at him with her big sad eyes. Then she handed him over to Vanessa. The look in her eyes when she saw him move around in her hand was more than Steven could’ve ever wished for.

“Well then it’s time to get my brother out of his little prison I guess… I hope he had as much luck as you guys…” Darren said and expectantly he grabbed into Loraine’s boot which was still standing in the middle of the room and pulled out Jared’s flattened body. Tears filled Darren’s eyes when he realised that it wasn’t moving and that his legs and arms seemed like pancakes. Valery walked up to him and put her hand around his shoulder to console him.

“Oh Christ you little crybabies… he isn’t dead either although I wish he’d be. I felt him squirm beneath my foot not even a minute before I put off that boot. He just must have passed out… God I should’ve just crushed him…Give him a couple of hours and he’ll wake up…give him a goodnights sleep and as long as he is still that size he will recover completely” Loraine suddenly exclaimed.

Darren looked at the woman tied to the bedpost.

“It’s only because of your decency to tell me that that I don’t break every single teeth out of your mouth. Now tell us how to restore them to normal size again!” Darren yelled at her.

Loraine laughed bitterly. “Without the device there is no possible way of doing that… and I am the only one capable of rebuilding it since my dear husband unfortunately found an early grave”, she replied.

Darren looked at the others. None of them were sure how to deal with this now. Valery went back to the box and picked up Josh.

“Josh… do you think we should let her help us rebuilding the device to return you, Steven and Jared to normal size?” She asked.

Josh sighed. He knew what the right answer was. They couldn’t trust her one bit and he was sure that she would take the first opportunity she would get to fulfil her monstrous dreams again. Frustrated about this insight he nevertheless shook his head. Valery nodded as she had thought quite the same way. She went to Loraine’s cell phone which was lying on the bedside table and called 911 without further questions. The rest of the group seemed to be fine with the decision.

“Hello police? There has been an incident at 178 Pyrrhus Alley…”



End Notes:

This is where the main story ends for now... I know there are a lot of loose ends so stay tuned for an Epilogue tomorrow which will be longer than 4 chapters combined. I'd really like to know whether you would enjoy if this story would be continued or not :) So feel free to leave a comment!

Chapter Twenty-Four (Epilogue): Stories Never End...They're Just Not Continued To Be Told! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hey and welcome to the Epilogue of this story instance. I hope you enjoy it. Even though I promised an End that deals with all of the loose threads, you will notice that there would still be plenty of opportunities to write a sequel. This Epilogue will provide an insight of how the protagonists life continues after the incident at Pyrrhus Alley.


It had been a nuisance to explain to the police what had happened and if it weren’t for Steven, Josh and Jared they probably would have never believed it. Well Loraine’s confession had contributed as well. Arrested for murder and several attempted murders, they transported her to jail where she would have to spend the rest of her life. It had taken a while to get that confession out of her but when she finally learned about the fate of her son, she had given in. The policemen had been wildly unable to cope with the situation and had ordered the remaining people to get back home, inform all the parents who had already filed missing person’s reports, and then wait for further instructions. Valery had taken Josh home where Mary had already waited impatiently and curious about how all of this resolved. Darren had taken Jared home to their mum and Steven? Well Steven was taken care of by Vanessa who first called his parents but decided to keep him with her for a while. Of course his parents objected first but then were fine with just visiting him to convince themselves that this story had been actually true. Days and weeks passed but no further instructions were submitted. Maybe it had been just too early for mankind to deal with this kind of technology.

Josh

It had been three weeks since Vince died and Josh sat on his little sister’s bed. It was Mary’s turn to watch over him as Valery didn’t allow him to do anything on his own. Well she had obvious reasons for that and Josh could understand it but still…He had become used to his size and a lot of things had become easier to manage. His mother had returned by now and almost suffered a heart attack when she first saw her son at this size. He hadn’t really believed Valery on the phone when she told her. Together with Steven’s and the twins’ parents she had come to an arrangement regarding their next steps. As promising as that sounds, the result was rather disappointing. Neither the police nor any other government institution wanted to get involved in this issue so they got put off by them with expressions of condolences. Mrs Van Mallory was locked up in a high security prison in Washington D.C. and that was about everything they knew about her whereabouts. So they agreed on laying low regarding the incident and to just care for their children as long as there was no other solution by hand. Well within the borders of their little city it wasn’t possible to keep it a secret very long as curious neighbours had found out quickly what had happened at Pyrrhus Alley and had spread the rumours. Well the children had to get educated anyway regardless of their size and Mrs Middleton was too busy herself to take care of that as well. Josh always had to laugh when he remembered her exact words.

»Josh Franklin Middleton! I’d rather tape you into a book than letting you use your little medical condition as an excuse to skive school« She had said and from then on she had sent him to school together with his little sister who was only grade behind. Josh admired his mother for the humour with which she dealt with this strange situation after she had gotten used to it.

At first going to school with Mary had been very uncomfortable. It seemed as if she’d slightly enjoy his misery and occasionally she would mock him with harmless pranks like knocking him over with her finger when he was listening to the teacher or kiss him in front his former classmates. The school and especially the students needed a while until they got used to him being that tiny but as they learned about the events, they mostly showed empathy and treated him kindly. Things got even better when Jared joined him and was taken care of by Mary, who by the way now was in a relationship with Darren, as well. They had been equipped with so called Nano-headsets through which they were able to communicate. This sounds very high-tech and convenient but in reality Josh, Jared and Steven had to bear a backpack the size of a military one, filled with technical stuff they didn’t even remotely understand and which was annoyingly heavy. But well they got used to it and at least they were able to communicate now. Their parents had spent significant money on the devices which were linked wirelessly to special headphones only family members or specific friends would wear. This was how Josh and Jared communicated with Mary during class but she wasn’t allowed to use the headphones during exams…a shame.

Mary sat on the bed and leaned to the wall, extending her legs and feet into her brother’s direction while she was reading a book, the earphones plugged to hear ears. A few yards away from her pink-socked right foot sat Josh and worked out. One of the many disadvantages this size had was that there was not much to do, so Jared and he had begun to learn parkour. A sport which was quite useful at this size. Also they were practicing to climb higher structures where it was possible and had become incredibly good at it. Josh stopped for a minute and gazed at his sister’s giant feet which towered in front of him.

“Mary could you be so gentle and take your feet a bit away from me? You know that I’m kind of sensitive regarding this topic!” Josh spoke through the headset. His sister put away her physics textbook, gave him a cute smile and then moved her feet a bit closer to him. Josh frowned as her right heel now stood directly in front of him, her sole reaching far into the sky. She liked to do stuff like that when she was alone with him. She once even admitted that she missed having a shrunken version of her boyfriend to play with. But she had never hurt Josh and treated him even gentler than Valery did.

“Only if you climb them Joshy…Should be easy for you after all that practice”, she demanded. Josh couldn’t see her face as her foot blocked the vision but he asked himself if she was serious.

“Mary…” he stated.

“Oh come on! It’ll be fun… I’ve showered and put on fresh socks after school”, she pleaded. Josh sighed and Mary chuckled enjoying the fact that she didn’t even have to force him.

In fact it shouldn’t even be that hard… the fabric provides plenty of hold and I’ve climbed higher stuff… Josh thought.

“Okay lovely but then we’re done playing for today! And I dare you…don’t you move too much or play any tricks on me” Josh snarled and got ready to climb up his sister’s foot.

“Promised!” Mary chanted with her cute voice and wiggled her toes. As Josh approached the fabric of her sock he immediately realised that she had been lying about changing her socks. They were mouldy and smelled of her foot but at least there was this slight touch of cherry-blossom. Instead of complaining he grabbed the fabric and pulled himself up her heel. It didn’t take long to climb up her sole and reach her toes. Only a few minutes later he was sitting on top of them and smiled at his sister. He was kind of proud about how fast he had managed to get up there. Carefully Mary wiggled her toes again and chuckled as she watched Josh holding tight to the fabric of her sock.

Steps were audible coming quickly upstairs and a few moments later Valery knocked on the door.

“Come in” Mary called out and her older sister walked into the room. She noticed Josh sitting on top of Mary’s foot and raised an eyebrow.

“I hope you didn’t force him to be there”, Valery said to her sister but looked at Josh to see his reaction. He just shook his head and waved at her. The expression in Valery’s face smoothened and she walked up to the bed and joined her sister. Valery now also stretched her legs until her feet were right next to her sister’s. She wore clean white socks as usual and without losing a word he jumped from Mary’s big toe onto Valery’s toes. It wasn’t a far jump but still far enough for him to almost not make it. He had to grab the fabric of Val’s sock tightly so he wouldn’t slip off.

“Impressive Josh… I see your training is paying out. May it be that our very little brother has developed a thing for feet after all the adventures he’s been through?” Valery said and laughed. Josh regained his balance and sat down on his sister’s big toe.

„I wouldn’t say that… But even though you might not understand it, After all the terror I’ve been through… I pretty much can’t be scared that easily anymore by your feet.” Josh replied honestly after Valery had plugged her earphones in too to hear his answer.

She smirked and wiggled her toes until Josh began slipping of her feet. She was quite careful so Josh had the opportunity to more or less control his descent. He landed in front of her heel and frowned.

“What was that about? Are you trying to scare me?” He complained but Valery remained quiet and while Mary was chuckling, she began removing her sock. Confused Josh stared at his sister’s bare sole which seemed to be as clean as her socks. Even the light was reflecting on the beautiful skin of her sole.

“Well if you’re not scared anymore I no longer need to contain myself… Now be a good little brother and give your big sister a little foot massage”, she ordered. Mary burst out into laughter as she watched her little brother as he stood there like rooted.

“I already told Mary… No more playing after I climbed her foot as she wanted me to”, Josh now stated and backed off of his sister’s foot.

“I didn’t tell you to massage Mary’s feet did I? And I wouldn’t consider it playing anyway”, Valery replied and gently poked Josh with the tip of her big toe. Josh frowned and tried to push away Valery’s toe but it was like a wall. His sisters laughed hysterically as Josh got angry.

“I’m not your slave Valery and I can’t believe your trying to force me to act like one. You’ve been this size yourself and you know how uncomfortable it can be in these situations.” Josh argued.

“Easy brother… I’m just kidding around because you acted so brave. You know I wouldn’t force you to do anything. But would it have been that awful to my massage my foot?” Valery stated and pulled back her foot and looked at her wrought up brother. She had stopped laughing and turned serious.

Josh sighed but had to admit he was a little bit relieved as well.

“That’s not the point Val and you know it…”, Josh said and thought of Steven who had almost died beneath Valery’s foot. He felt his fears taking over again and tried hard to suppress it. He sat down and became quiet, lost in his thoughts. How long would he have to stay at this size? Would he be like this forever? Subject to his sisters taunting that even if it wasn’t meant to hurt him still did.

“Josh… you know that Mary and I will always be there for you right? No matter how long you will remain this size and even after you’ve grown back to normal.” Valery now said calmly and Mary agreed. Valery carefully picked him up and put him onto her knees.

“Yes, I know…” Josh replied and managed to get out a smile. His sisters were great and his friends were too. He thought of Aileen who was frequently coming over to see him as well or to take him somewhere, his sisters wouldn’t have the time to go. One day, when he’d be back to normal size, he would ask her out. He knew that Aileen was enjoying to play with him at this size and somehow the glistening in her eyes when she saw him had a certain appeal. He remained calm on his big sister’s knees and thought of his future.

“Dinner is ready!” His mother’s voice sounded from downstairs. Josh got up and let Valery take him downstairs.

It’s not too bad I guess…, He thought as the smell of his favourite food entered his nose.

 

Jared

“Oh please Jared! Don’t tell me you’ve ran off without your Com-pack again”, Jared’s mum yelled as she couldn’t find him in the provisional house Darren had crafted for him. His backpack was lying on the little bed but there no sign of her son.

Jared was hiding to the right of the doors opening and prayed that his annoying mother wouldn’t spot him. For nearly three days now, her friends from work had spent every afternoon and evening here and each time they came over his mum forced him to entertain them. Jill and Meredith were their names and both of them were about forty year old women who acted as if they were teens. Jared knew that his mum was only spending time with them because it made her feel young. But why did she have to drag him into this? He couldn’t really stand them while being normal sized and ever since he’s been shrunken, they would force him to do little tricks like a performing dog. Especially Jill treated him like a pet and no matter how often he had complained to his mum she ignored it or said something like »Well technically you are my little pet. And admit it! You like the attention!«. But not this time.

While his giant mother walked into the room to search for him, Jared quickly slipped out of the door and into the hallway. He knew that what he was doing was dangerous but since he had started to work out together with Josh he had become pretty confident.

“Jared! Jill and Meredith are waiting for us downstairs. Don’t embarass me now with your childish behaviour“he heard his mum yell.

Oh lord they’re already here? He thought.

He had contacted Darren so that he would pick him up at the back door but to get there he would have to get downstairs and then cross the living room where those two old witches were likely to sit and talk about the perfect consistency of plum butter or something like that. But he could worry about that later. His mother would only look for him for a few minutes max. So if he didn’t want to get caught by her while on the stairs he’d better get going. He ran down the hallway always staying close to the wall to his right. He arrived at the first step and climbed onto the wooden frame which encompassed the stairs and formed a smooth wooden slide which he would now enjoy riding down. He gathered up speed quickly but it wasn’t the first time he did it so he knew how to control it .A few yards from the stairs end he used his legs to create some friction and decelerate himself. Arriving at the bottom of the stairs, he jumped off the frame and sprang his fall with a roll forward. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins and he felt amazing. He heard his mother curse and then her steps coming down the hallway towards the stairs. He had to be fast now, so he ran across the floor to the living room. His mother had caught up significantly and before he had reached the door which separated him from the living room, her giant feet were already close behind him. He turned around and pressed himself against the wall. His mother wore her yoga outfit with which she surely just planned to impress her friends, as he had never seen her actually do yoga, and her feet were covered in thin dark-blue socks through which he could see the outlines of her toes. She didn’t look at the floor so there was no chance of her seeing him. Jared stood still while watching her pass by. She took the door to the left where the kitchen was.

That was close, he thought and then sprinted to the door and slid through the crevice beneath it to enter the living room. It was quite a big room with a huge table on the left where easily six people could sit and a relaxing area to the right with a big couch some armchairs and a fireplace. The Couch was angled to the door and he could see Jill and Meredith sitting there.

“I can’t wait to see tiny Jared again… It’s so cute how helpless he is”, Jill said with her annoying high-pitched voice. Meredith laughed and nodded.

“Yeah sometimes I think about just stealing him and keeping him as my personal entertainer at home. You know how stressed out from work I always am!” Meredith replied and Jared shuddered. That was the last thing he wanted to happen.

“You know rumours say he survived being within Mrs Van Mallory’s shoe…While she wore it!” Jill claimed and Meredith seemed impressed.

Where do they even hear those rumours? Jared asked himself.

“That woman might’ve been a cruel psychopath judging from what she did to her husband but you have to admit that she also was kind of creative… I wish my husband would take care of my feet sometimes…” Meredith said and lifted her feet onto the couch table. She wore thick grey socks and they seemed rather worn out and dirty. No wonder that her husband wouldn’t massage them…

“Oh Meredith I can smell your feet from ten yards distance… I wouldn’t touch them either”, Jill replied and jokingly held her nose.

“Hey I walked all the way from work because Harold is too busy to fix my car. Busy drinking beer and watching football of course. And he is my husband! Even I stepped barefooted into dog-shit I would expect him to kiss them. I’m keeping his life together, earn the money for our household and please him sexually at least thrice a week.” Meredith pleaded.

Jill rose up her wine-glass and say “Amen sister”, our husbands should kiss our asses for what we’re doing for them.

Oh great they’re drinking already… good thing I escaped, this would’ve been hell, Jared stated and now got on his way. He would have to cross the room and then stick to the wall and go to the left where the door to the Garden was open.

“Maybe tiny Jared is polite enough to give us a good old foot rub don’t you think?” Jill asked and smiled at Meredith.

Hell no, Jared thought as he was nearly half way through the room.

“Yeah! I bet he does that for Helene all the time… but she wouldn’t let him I guess. She is always so selfish”, Meredith replied. Jill agreed and they both took another deep sip from their glasses.

“I’m afraid he won’t rub anyone’s feet today… It seems like he sneaked away so he wouldn’t need to spend time with you two b****es”, His mother’s voice boomed from the door. Jared was so surprised that he stumbled and fell.

“Helene there you are! We wondered what would take you so long”, Jill stated and laughed.

“I’ve been looking for the invidious little cockroach that is my son but it seems like he’d rather risk getting stepped on or worse than spending time with me”, his mother stated. She had a wine-glass filled to the edge in her hand and went to an armchair to sit down. Once again her feet passed him by only a few yards away.

“And just so you know… he never even got the idea to maybe rub my feet or to do anything else to thank me for all I’m doing for him at the moment.” She continued.

“Well he’s a teenager what do you expect? If you don’t control every step they make, they’ll always make dumb decisions. No matter if big or tiny. You should teach him a lesson!” Jill replied and earned agreement from Meredith.

Okay that’s it… I’ll stay at Josh’s home… Jared thought. He was at the wall now and only had to make it to the door now. It wasn’t much further and he was far from being exhausted. He focussed on the door and went into a sprint. He was only about twenty steps away when he suddenly got knocked over by something. He stumbled and fell once again only that this time something else was the cause. He turned around on his back just in time to see Jill’s foot, covered in fleecy black socks, press down on him. She pinned him to the ground and buried him beneath her foot without putting too much pressure on him.

“Why the hurry? Where do you think you’re going?” Jill’s voice taunted him as he was pressed into the soft fabric of her sock. Soon she lifted up her foot again and carefully picked him up between index and thumb.

“Look who we have here Helene! It’s your little snitch of a son”, she stated and went with him to the couch where she put him onto the glass table. Meredith’s huge feet towered to his left and his mother’s surprised and amused face showed up above him.

“sharp eyes Jill! Hey there sweetheart you almost missed your quality time with Jill, Meredith and most importantly me! Your mother from who you’ve been running it seems.” She stated.

Now Jared regretted not to have taken the Com-pack with him.

“Oh I bet you would love to scurry out of this now… But seems like you were dumb enough to run away without your com-pack. You willingly took the risk of being accidentally crushed by me or someone else. I’m fed up with your behaviour lately so I’ll take your advice Jill. We’ll show you what could’ve happened.” His mother stated now appearing somewhat angry and before Jared realised what she was up to she had grabbed him from the table and dropped him onto the carpet beneath. The drop had not been very high and onto a soft surface. Jared got up and as he looked at his giant mother his mouth opened widely. She had raised her foot and was about to step down on him. Just in time Jared managed to jump out of the way and her foot slammed onto to the carpet right in front of him. He heard Jill and Meredith laugh hysterically and instantly began running as he saw how his mother now moved her other foot towards him.

“I wonder where my son is… I hope we don’t accidentally step on him”, his mother stated with pretended worry in her voice. Now Jill and Meredith stood up as well and came towards him. Soon they had him circled and began stepping randomly around the carpet.

Are they serious? Yes I get it…running away without my com is dangerous could they please stop with this now? Jared thought as he had basically no direction to run. Meredith’s eyes locked at him and with one quick step she was upon him raising her foot slightly above him and before he had the chance to dodge away again, she stepped down. Her toes buried the lower half of his body beneath them and pinned him onto the carpet. She was putting way more pressure on him than she probably planned to and Jared could feel how his blood circulation was interrupted. But that wasn’t the worst thing. Her feet smelled terrible and made him wish she would’ve just squished him in an instant. Instead she began playing with him. Her foot moved onto his upper body and head now as well and pressed his face into her sock. Then she began rolling him around on the carpet, thereby causing him to sprain his legs and arms. Then she lifted her foot of him and gave him a taunting gaze. Jared had known that this woman was a b*** but that his mother let her do this to him? While he was thinking about that his mother approached him as well and without even looking him in the eyes she stepped on him as well. Even though the smell wasn’t nearly as bad, the humiliation was even worse. His own mother was dominating him with her foot.

“I’d rather crush you myself than letting you endanger your life with no one knowing where you are and what happened to you”, she stated and increased the pressure she put on her son. Of course she wouldn’t really squish him. But she had to make him suffer enough so he would learn his lesson. Jared wasn’t so sure of that in this moment though. The pressure increased steadily as he was smothered and flattened by his mother’s foot. The scent of her socks taunted his nose and the mild flavour of sweat in his mouth caused him to gag. Then when he thought it was it and that he would die beneath his mother’s foot she lifted it from him and took a step back. Jared remained lying on the carpet unable to move and heavily breathing.

“Do you think we overdid it?” Jill asked worriedly.

“Not a bit no… his body at this size is quite durable and healing faster”, Helene replied.

“Good to know as this is actually fun…” Meredith stated.

Helene laughed shortly but turned serious again quickly.

“It’s not supposed to be to be honest. He needs to learn that there are certain rules he has to accept while being this size. I think the lesson isn’t over yet… I want him to get an impression of what dangers he’s exposing himself to“, Helene replied and knelt down in front of him. Jared could just look at her and wonder what she was planning now.

“I for my part would like to do some work out now”, his mum stated and bent her upper body over him, as she went into push-up position. His mother’s exuberant bosom dangled directly above him, her breasts slightly pushing out of her black top’s cleavage.

Seriously push-ups? You never do push-ups! How would this ever happen to me. I doubt you’re even capable of doing o…. he couldn’t even finish his though before his mother’s giant breasts crashed into him without her arms being able to really absorb the impact. Jared groaned in pain as he was buried beneath his mother’s bosom. Jared felt how his body almost gave in completely as she failed to push herself up again and had to roll over.

“I didn’t get the chance to practice much lately since I have to take care of this little cockroach” Helene tried to find excuses while her son who had been almost turned to mush by her overestimation of what she could do.

Jared coughed heavily and every bone in his body hurt but he was still in one piece at least.

“Wow look at him! He’s still unharmed! You’re right his size must’ve made him incredibly durable“, Meredith exclaimed excitedly.

Unharmed? I nearly died… I’m totally gonna have a trauma from this… Jared thought as he tried to get back control of his body.

“You know that you used to always just sit down on the carpet instead of the couch Jill?” Helene now asked.

No! No! No! Jared screamed internally.

„You know… Mrs Van Mallory’s son died beneath young Miss Williams butt when she sat on him accidentally”, Helene continued.

The Memory of Vince disappearing beneath Vanessa’s ass came back to Jared’s mind almost causing him to cry.

“Say no more” Jill stated and walked up to Jared. She gave him a short gaze and a smile before she turned around and showed off her booty. Then she started to pull down her black trousers and revealed her naked cheeks and white panties. Her ass really was not too well defined and sprinkled with little skin-irritations. Now Jared began to actually scream as she descended her ass onto him. But his screams soon got muffled as he vanished beneath her left butt-cheek. Jill didn’t down entirely and used her hands to take some weight of the poor little boy but she still enjoyed the feel of him buried into her butt.

“I can tell why Mrs Van Mallory did this to her husband! It feels awesome” she exclaimed and carefully wiggled her but a little bit on top of tiny Jared who had reached the peak of humiliation. His body was stuck to that wobbly mass and the heat was unbearable. If it wasn’t for the soft surface of the carpet, he might’ve even been squished when she started wiggling her cheek on him.

“I think that’s enough”, he heard his mum say and a second later, Jill lifted her disgusting ass off him. Helene walked up to her son and towered over him.

“Next time you try to run away like that I will tape you in between my toes for a month and only let you out to eat and drink. Do you understand young man?” Helene stated.

Jared managed to nod.

„You better! And as further punishment you will from now on give my feet a rub once per day… Now get some rest and I’ll bring you some dinner later on“, she continued with her voice smoothening at the last part. Then she picked him up and brought him back to his room where he could rest on his bed.

“I know this treatment might’ve seemed a little disproportionate… But these things could happen to you, only that we wouldn’t take care not to actually harm you if we didn’t even know you were there. I’d rather hurt you a bit now and you learn your lesson than finding your corpse on my sole.”, she now said gently and looked at him with a tear glistening in her left eye.

“I couldn’t stand that…” she whispered, turned around and left his room.

Jared closed his eyes and thought about what she had just said. Damn, three weeks had passed and he still wasn’t in control of the situation. His Com-pack showed a new message from Darren but he didn’t see it as he was already asleep.

Sorry can’t come! Mary doesn’t like the idea.

Steven

„And you really want to do this? It surely is a bit dangerous Steven and I would understand it if you wouldn’t want to after what happened to Mr Van Mallory“ Vanessa’s soft voice whispered. But Steven had made his decision. He was located on her bed and in front of him was sitting the woman of his dreams, her legs spread and stretched out, her body seemed sculptured by angels.

“After all that you’ve done for me… The least I can do is to try it out”, Steven said via the com-pack. His eyes locked on her beautiful vagina, the cave he planned to climb into. He was prepared for this and even had a plan how to most efficiently stimulate his goddess. Vanessa smiled down at him. The last three weeks she had taken care of him. Mary had offered to take him to school as well but Steven had different plans. After the horrifying events at Pyrrhus Alley she had been sure that she would engage in a relationship with this humble and brave boy no matter how long he would stay this size but his decision had still surprised her. »I don’t care about my size anymore! I’ve found my goddess and my deepest wish is to belong to you. I want to be yours Vany, do you think you could do that for me?« He had asked her. And now? Now he would willingly enter her just to please his goddess.

Steven walked up to her labia and began caressing them as dedicated as it was possible at his size. Then he climbed up to her clitoris and his tiny hands performed marvellous work. Vanessa had to concentrate, for is she didn’t keep control of herself she would definitely put her hand down there and endanger her little boyfriend. Steven seemed to realise that what he was doing worked and smiled satisfied. Then he climbed down to the sheath’s entrance and vanished in the darkness. Steven was naked himself and could feel his goddess’ juices flow around his body as he proceeded. Only little light came through the entrance and which each step he made, he could feel how her muscles began contracting. The walls of flesh closed in on him but he didn’t panic. He knew exactly that Vanessa wouldn’t be able to control herself much longer and that was fine. He began to work on his sensitive living surroundings and began holding his breath as her juices began overflowing him. He was right Vanessa couldn’t prevent herself from doing it any longer. Her fingers moved into the cave and gently pushed Steven deeper and deeper. Under other circumstances Steven would’ve considered this torture as he got pushed up and down, pressed into the fleshy and juice-dripping surface of Vanessa’s tunnel of love. But he enjoyed it. He forced himself to enjoy it. A few times he felt like he would drown or get squished between her fingers or the contracting muscles but that didn’t happen and after a while he was flooded out, his marvellous work finished and his goddess more than satisfied.

“Yes Steven! You belong to me… You’re mine” She whispered.

With a smile on his face he fell asleep.

 

Corinne

Alone Corinne sat at the desk in her own little flat. She was independent from her parents for quite a while already. In front of her were lots of pages with drawn pictures that showed the shrunken boys. She still couldn’t believe that she got out of this without getting into further trouble. She had been passed out when the police had arrived at Pyrrhus Alley or she would’ve confessed everything she had done. But instead, her friends as well as Mrs Van Mallory hadn’t lost a single word about her involvement. She felt guilty for the things she had done but at the same time she missed having the shrunken boys at her mercy. Oftentimes she had thought about contacting Valery or Vanessa just to get to play a little bit with one of the boys but she knew that this was a bad idea. The only girl she kept contact with for the time being was Aileen who frequently visited her.

I wonder how Loraine feels right now… she thought while staring at a picture she had drawn that showed Josh at the mercy of her foot. He was still shrunken and it wasn’t unlikely that he would never return to normal… It was her fault and she knew it. There was nothing she could for him was there? She stood up and went to a bookshelf. Hidden inside one of these terrible romantic comedies were the notes she had frequently taken when she worked with Mrs Van Mallory. They weren’t complete but granted a major insight into the technology. With these notes and access to the needed materials and equipment she could be able to craft another device. But Corinne didn’t trust herself.

Would I really just use it to help Josh, Jared and Steven? She asked herself but knew the answer. Her desire was great…too great to take this risk. She put back the notes she had pulled out but hesitated. In her left pocket was the key to the Van Mallory house where she would find everything she needed.

I’m not doing this for me…I owe Val… she thought, pulled out the notes again and left her flat.

Aileen

Aileen had recovered well from the incidents and found that her relationship to Valery and Vanessa had deepened as well as a friendship with the boys she used to keep in her sock had emerged. Oftentimes she would visit Steven and Vanessa as well as Josh and Valery. She didn’t really admit it in front of him, but she admired the way Josh was dealing with his… condition.

She wondered how the little guys and Josh especially were perceiving her, now that the drama at Pyrrhus Alley was over. She tried to hide her fascination about all this shrinking stuff as she feared that they would judge her for it but still she used every opportunity to get a look at the remaining three shrunken boys and to play with them and as she was always very careful and gentle, Valery and Mary for example had become quite tolerant about her playing with their brother. She was even allowed to take him out sometimes when he wanted to go somewhere. Well as long as both would wear the headset of course. Tomorrow she would get to take him to her place as they planned to watch a movie together. Aileen smiled as she thought of the movie she had selected for this occasion. Honey I shrunk the kids.

Later today she planned on meeting Corinne again but strangely enough she didn’t answer calls anymore and didn’t reply to her messages. I hope she’s alright… She really seemed to fight with herself lately, she thought.

As Corinne didn’t get in touch at all anymore this day, Aileen just decided to go to sleep early. The more she thought about tomorrow the more excited she got about seeing Josh again. Was it only his size? Or did she actually develop feelings for this brave tiny boy?

The next day, she went to work as usual and couldn’t wait to finally pick up Josh. Her friends at work noticed her excitement and wouldn’t stop asking questions and implying suspicions concerning a new boy in her life. Well they weren’t that wrong… But of course Aileen kept the truth to herself and was glad when she finally was allowed to leave.

When she arrived at Josh’s house, Mary and Darren were making out on the grass in the front yard and didn’t even notice her.

“Get a room you two”, Aileen joked and enjoyed watching them startle.

“Hey Aileen! You’re here to pick up my brother I guess?” Mary exclaimed and began to worriedly inspect the grass beneath them.

“Yes… you didn’t take him out here with you did you?” Aileen replied as she watched Josh’s sister obviously searching for something or someone.

“Ehm… I’m sure he must be somewhere nearby he was on my shoulder a second ago!” Mary admitted and carefully rolled off Darren who then stood up to greet Aileen adequately.

“Don’t worry it’s not the first time this happens. I bet Josh just jumped off to explore the area a bit. He’ll turn up somewhere soon”, he said while hugging Aileen. She still was surprised how he could be so friendly with her after she had almost eaten and digested his brother. She looked at Mary again who was still searching and then noticed something. She wore a red and white striped top which showed a lot of her cleavage and apparently she didn’t wear any bra. I bet Mrs Middleton wouldn’t be delighted to see her daughter out here in the public like that, Aileen thought and had to chuckle. But there was something else, the shape of a tiny man pressed through the fabric of her top. When she had begun making out with Darren, Josh must’ve slid accidentally down her shoulder and into his sister’s well… Darren lying on top of her probably wasn’t much of a help there for poor Josh.

“Mary… why don’t you take a look beneath your cute little top.” Aileen stated and winked at her. Mary did as she was told, stood up and blushed immediately when she saw tiny Josh desperately hanging on to her left nipple.

She reached in, pulled him out of there, maybe a bit more rough than she had intended, and looked at him. He seemed a little bit strained and exhausted.

“Oh Josh… what were you doing in there you little pervert”, she exclaimed well knowing that he didn’t do it voluntarily. Aileen laughed as Josh began angrily squeaking around.

“Don’t take him with you without his com-pack you little turtle doves…” Aileen stated and Darren went into the house to get the com-pack.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about this as long as promise to be a bit more careful with him”, Aileen continued and winked again. She thought of Josh being stuck to her breast was somewhat appealing to her. Darren came out with the com-pack and soon after, Josh was able to communicate again.

“That never happened Mary! You understand me?” Josh exclaimed who was embarrassed by the fact that he had to be saved by Aileen to get free from his little sisters boob. Aileen and Mary laughed and Mary handed him over to her.

“So long Josh! See you at school tomorrow!” Darren said and waved goodbye. After they had bid farewell to Aileen as well, she took him with her and went to the car. Josh looked forward to the evening with Aileen as she was always so gentle and funny even though she tended to take advantage of his size sometimes. She allowed him to sit in front of the window as she took him to her flat. It was the first time he saw it and he was surprised how big it actually was. It had three rooms and a separate kitchen and bathroom.

“Wow how much money to you make at work that you can afford such a flat?” Josh asked as Aileen set him down onto the red couch. A lot of stuff here was red, he noticed as he looked around.

“Well enough I’d say and my family is kind of wealthy you know?” She replied retained. She didn’t like it when people asked her about money-related things. She put on the movie and began changing right in front of little Josh. Surprised and amazed, Josh watched as Aileen undressed and presented herself in underwear before she began pulling out jogging pants and a more comfortable and, who would’ve guessed, red top from the drawer. Aileen truly was a gorgeous woman as well and Josh felt honoured that she didn’t seem to have any problem showing him that. Of course Aileen had done this on purpose and when she was about to put on the new outfit she hesitated.

“Would you mind if I just stay like this?” She then asked with a seductive undertone. Josh was stunned as Aileen presented her beautifully shaped body and looked at him expectantly.

“Yes… I mean no… no of course not…” he stammered through his mic. He didn’t even pay attention to the movie that had already begun. In awe he watched as she slowly walked up to the couch, turned around right in front of the cushion he was standing on and stretched her butt out. She wore red provocative lingerie that emphasized the shape of her butt. If he didn’t trust her so much he would’ve thought that she was about to sit on him. But instead of getting afraid he used his chance to admire the view she presented him.

“Is that view worth a little kiss?” Aileen asked playfully and began carefully descending her butt onto the cushion while making sure that Josh wouldn’t end up beneath it. His heart was racing as her two giant cheeks slowly settled on the fabric in front of him. Even though she obviously was careful, the weight of her giant body pressing into the surface, caused the ground Josh was standing on give in a little. Josh tumbled forward and crashed into her soft left cheek. Aileen felt that and chuckled lowly. Josh overcame his first surprise and then began to enjoy the feeling of voluntarily pressing his body into the smooth warm wobbly substance. And after a short while he began to kiss it vigorously.

Aileen couldn’t believe what she was doing and that Josh seemed to actually like it. Maybe her feelings for him weren’t as one-sided as she had thought. She enjoyed letting him kiss her cheeks and after a while an awful idea grew within her. She wanted to feel his body beneath her cheeks. She didn’t want to crush him of course but he wanted him to be a bit more helpless. She knew it probably was a bad idea but couldn’t prevent herself from slowly lifting up her butt a little bit.

“Lay down on your back”, she ordered him gently. Josh was so caught up in the moment that he didn’t even question her order and did as he was told. Then, when he had stripped of the heavy com-pack and lied down, he watched as Aileen slowly sat down onto his body leaving only his head free.

“Aileen… what are… you doing?” he pressed out as he was pressed into the cushion by her warm and soft butt cheek. He struggled to get free and tried to pull himself out but it was pointless.

“Continue kissing”, she ordered and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Josh beneath her. Josh noticed that she was trying hard to put only little of her weight onto him and figured that this was turning her on somehow. He lifted his head as far as possible and continued to kiss the skin of her cheek. Even though it was hard, he could still breathe and somehow the warmth of her body and the pressure had something comforting as well. Shouldn’t he feel humiliated? Josh wasn’t sure how he felt about this so he just waited for further instructions. After a while Aileen lifted her ass of him and turned around to check if she had overdone it. As that wasn’t the case she smiled and picked him up carefully. She noticed that he wasn’t wearing his com-pack any longer and somehow she preferred it this way. She picked up the com-pack with her other hand and put it onto the little table next to the couch. Then she seated herself on the couch, lied down on her back and positioned Josh in between her C-cups.

“This terrain is more appealing than Corinne’s backside hm?” Aileen said and Josh remembered how he had climbed Corinne’s buttocks. She was right… This was way better.

“Now while I watch the movie I’d like you to explore a little bit”, she demanded and Josh smiled. This was more than fine with him, he concluded as he gazed at the two beautiful mountains in between which he was standing. He admired the mid-eastern tan of her skin and decided to go to her belly. He reached her belly button and couldn’t help but jump into the little bulge and relax there for a while. Aileen seemed to like it as she began to carefully caress him in there with her index. Now Josh also realised what movie it was she had put on and had to laugh. He really could share her sense of humour and even though he wasn’t much into the hierarchy she tried to establish between her, the giantess, and him, her little shrunken boy, Josh’s feelings for Aileen intensified. They watched the movie to its end without her saying another word and once it was finished locked her eyes on him once again.

“You know, usually before I decide whether I really like a boy or not, I force him to go dance with me somewhere. Only in your case I somehow doubt it would work out”, Aileen stated and faked a sad expression on her face. Josh grinned because little did Aileen know; he actually was a pretty good dancer even though he didn’t like it that much. His mother had forced him to take lessons a bit more than a year ago and his teacher had said that he was a natural talent when it came to the classic dance styles.

“But you could dance for me now little man… just so I get an impression…” She continued and pushed him gently out of her navel. Josh laughed and on the smooth skin of her belly he showed off the best he could do without a partner. Aileen was amazed by the talent of this cute little man on her belly and began flipping her fingers for a beat. Time passed by but none of them paid any attention to it. It was a marvellous night for both of them. When Josh had been exhausted from all the dancing, Aileen had carefully picked him up and given him the biggest and most intensive kiss he had ever experienced and soon, as Josh was relaxing in between her beautiful breasts, they both closed their eyes.

I guess he’s mine now, was Aileen’s last satisfied thought before they both fell asleep.

 

Loraine

Somewhere far away from Pyrrhus Alley, in a high-security state penitentiary, Loraine sat on the bed in her cell. She was in solitary confinement and except for the guardsmen she didn’t get to see many other human beings. The isolation and the silence were the worst part and made it hard to suppress the suicidal thoughts. How could this happen to her? She was in charge, she had everything under control and then these girls managed to ruin everything. Corinne… One day you will regret this… she thought as she leaned back against the sterile white wall.

Weeks passed and her mental condition worsened. Her hate on the world grew as much as the hate on herself. She didn’t even get a fair trial and now they just left her here, in this cell, until she’d be rotten. Another month had passed until something interesting happened. On a Tuesday morning, at least she thought it was Tuesday, two gentlemen in suits stood in front of her cell.

“Mrs Van Mallory?” One of them asked.

She stood up from her bed and went to the safety door.

“Yes” she basically spat out.

“Let’s go for a walk”, the man said and unlocked the door.  

 

 

The End...for now

 



End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Writing this story was quite fun and I actually already began to continue it. And if there is interest, I would consider to start publishing as soon as I've made some more progress.

I'd really like to hear your opinions on that matter and I'm gracious for all the given feedback!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6768