The Dream Girl by Toxenisfun
Summary: All of us here have that one secret we wish could be true. John has that secret and wants to experience the kinks he has with his best friend. But will everything go to plan?
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 60473 Read: 231036 Published: June 20 2017 Updated: December 27 2017
Story Notes:
I started writing this a few months back in August of last year, with a lot of my time dedicated to this story. I look forward to seeing what kind of improvements and critiques you all can give me.

1. Prologue by Toxenisfun

2. His Obsession by Toxenisfun

3. The dream continues by Toxenisfun

4. All tied up by Toxenisfun

5. The Friend by Toxenisfun

6. Fun with Joana by Toxenisfun

7. The Great Nasal Escape by Toxenisfun

8. The Lunch Break by Toxenisfun

9. A new friend by Toxenisfun

10. The Dangers in the bookstore by Toxenisfun

11. Reunited by Toxenisfun

12. The Sleepover by Toxenisfun

13. Fun with Jenny by Toxenisfun

14. Down Time by Toxenisfun

15. Hidden Demons by Toxenisfun

16. The Morning After by Toxenisfun

17. Morning Yoga by Toxenisfun

18. Rachel's Turn by Toxenisfun

19. Back Safe....for the most part by Toxenisfun

20. Treats by Toxenisfun

21. A pedicure for her and a wild ride for him by Toxenisfun

22. A Great End to an Even Better Weekend by Toxenisfun

Prologue by Toxenisfun
The first chapter is just set up and introduction to the two main characters. The next chapter is when when things really begin to amp up.

-------------------------------------------------

For John, it was a struggle every hour of everyday to walk into his school and looked down to avoid eye contact with the girls that avoided him as well. He wasn't really the kind of guy to talk to the kind of girls of his fantasies. His type was a girl that was very open to his interests. Gaming, movies, the typical interests of a seventeen year old boy in high school. But there was one interest that he tried as hard as he possibly could to hide for the public knowledge. He was attracted to female feet. His compulsion for feet made his heart heavy, his palms sweaty and his legs shaky. It was an incredible feeling that he loved.

As he walked into his first period class, he sat in the back and set his backpack down next to his seat. He got on his phone and started leaning on the chair. He then watched as all the girls he had ‘foot crushes’ on, walk into the classroom wearing sneakers that covered their normally sexy feet. He looked up slightly to see a blonde girl sit in a seat to the right a few desks in front of him. She quickly sat down and put the toe of the shoe on the ground, letting John see the dirty sole of the shoe.

‘What a tease.’ John thought as he brought his attention back to his phone. The blonde girl John thought of was Sydney and she normally had on beautiful sandals that made her white feet shine in the sunlight. And her toes were by far the most amazing part of her delectable feet. He really wanted to go up to her and profess his love...for her feet. Unfortunately, the girls Sydney talked to looked down at guys like John. Guys who loved feet. One day, a few weeks ago, he heard the group talk about how there was a guy in the school who came up to the group of friends and professed his love for their feet. They then mocked him in the middle of the school. Everyone made fun of him until he switched schools. They called him a foot freak that should've kept his ‘perversion’ a secret. Since then, John had since been very timid to tell anyone his special secret in fear of ridicule of the popular girls just like the guy that left.

After a few minutes of waiting for the class to start, the teacher walked into the room with her high heels hitting the ground. “Good morning class, today, we'll be discussing why America left the tyranny of the British empire.” She said as she got onto her computer and put up a slideshow. Then there was a knock on the wooden door. She turned around and signaled the knocker to come into her class. The door opened and John looked up see a beautiful girl with brunette hair that stretched down to her shoulders with a hourglass shaped body. She had on a regular t-shirt on with her breasts sticking out about three or four inches out of her chest. She also had on shorts that stretched down about to her knees. But what caught John's attention was the bottom of her. Her sandals exposed her sexy toes that were spread apart just right as well as them painted a bright red. John was entranced by the new girl's toes. He licked his lips as he watched the new girl hand a piece of paper to the teacher.

The teacher started to read the paper that the new girl handed her. Her name was Gaby and she was a new student to her classroom. “Ok class, this is Gaby and she's new.” The teacher looked around for an empty seat for the girl to sit. “Hmm, how about sitting next to John? Raise your hand John.” John sat up in his seat as he was called out. His heart raced. He raised his hand confidently as the beautiful girl smiled and quickly went to the desk next to John. She smiled as she sat down and looked at him with passion.

“Hey, you’re John right?” She asked, silently leaning towards John. He stuttered, still looking down at her feet but trying not to make it obvious. By this time, the class had diverted their attention from Gaby walking into the room back to the teacher who continued her lecture. “Silent type? I get that.”

He stuttered again and looked up at her. Her marble blue eyes were sweet and compassionate. John smiled. “Yeah, I'm not really the silent type though. It's just I'm not really good at introducing myself to, umm, cute girls.” John then put his head on the table. He thought he'd embarrassed himself in front of her, the new girl. This was his one chance to start a new. And he messed it up. But to his surprise, when he raised his head backed up, he saw that Gaby still had a smile on her face.

“I don't think I'm very good at introducing myself to cute guys either.” John looked at her with surprise. “Oh, you're pretty cute. At least I think so.” John chuckled a bit.

“You think so?”

“I know so.” Gaby looked at the clock which had about ten minutes left of class. She pulled out a piece of paper from her bag and started writing on it with some numbers. She then handed it to John who would take quick glances of her toes every now and then. “You seem like someone who has some interesting things going on in his life. Text me after school.” Gaby winked and then started following along with the teachers notes.

John held the number sheet close to his heart as he put it in his jacket pocket. “Thanks...Gaby? That's a sweet name.” He said as he started working on the notes as well.

After school, John was excited to text Gaby. She was nice from the few minutes they talked in class and she seemed like she liked him as well. But there was one thought that he couldn't get out of his head. Her adorable looking feet. The way she scrunched her toes when he asked her some further questions. The sole would have lots of wrinkles in it by what he could see. He tried to keep a cool head as he enjoyed watching her feet play around. He actually felt a connection with this girl. She seemed so trusting. He wanted to just tell her his secret because of how trustworthy she seemed but he remembered the guy who divulged his secret to the popular girls. He might've seen them as the trustworthy types. Either way, he had to be careful.

After a few weeks of talking and texting each other, John and Gaby had seemed like they were best friends. She'd sometimes poke fun at John for his secrets that he was keeping from her. He wanted to tell her after her telling him her own secrets like her cheating on her ex with her best girlfriend. He'd found out she was bisexual which intrigued him. It'd been a secret of her hers for years and she'd wanted to have some kind of closure from him. It was her way to get some kind of deep, dark secret that John had. Now, he'd thought about telling her, thinking they'd be a hell of a lot closer. But John wanted to tell her in a very special way. Along with his attraction to feet, he also found he was a macrophile. He loved giant women. And he got excited in every sense of the word when he thought of things Gaby and her feet would do to him if he was as small as he wanted to be. This was again a fetish he feared telling anyone. But there was one way he could tell someone and live out his dreams at the same time.

John had heard of a magician that was in town who performed feats that other magicians called ‘other worldly’. She made audience members disappear and reappear in mere seconds. John thought of what he could ask her. He wanted to see if her magic was real and if it was, he'd make a very odd request. He wanted her to try and shrink him. It was apparently an act she did every once and awhile. She'd pick out an audience member and shrink them with a flick of her wrist. It was a finisher that left even the participant wondering how she did it.

He walked over to the theater and headed towards the magician’s changing room. John had somewhat of an idea of what he was going to ask her. ‘Hey, there's something I want to ask you. I've heard of your big finale and wanted to know if you could try it on me.’ He thought as he got to the auditorium and looked around for the magician that was advertised as the Great Mysterio. He walked down the walkway and then there was smoke around him. A bright flash then a blonde woman appeared in front of him.

“Who are you and why are you here?” She asked as she bent down slightly to the shorter John. “Hmm? If you don't answer, I will use my magic on you.”

John backed up and answered the blonde magician. “Actually, I want you to do such thing.” His statement made the magician back off.

“What do you mean? Are you some kind of non believer of my abilities?”

“No no no, I'm a big believer which is why I came here.” John then pulled a photograph of Gaby from his pocket to show her. “Please Mysterio, I could really use your help.”

“Call me Haley. Now this girl, is she your beloved? Is she deceased? Do you wish me to bring her back to life? I must say, in all my years, that was one of the hardest things I've had to do.”

“No, no, no Haley. She's not dead. I noticed your finales a few shows ago. How you shrink people.” Haley nodded.

“Ahh, a very great magic. One of my more favorite tricks to do.” Haley answered back as she continued to look at Gaby's picture. She smiled.

“I was wondering if you could do that procedure on me. For this girl.” Haley nodded again as she headed towards her dressing room.

“Come. This requires some privacy.” Haley said as she walked a short distance to the doors separating the auditorium to the back stage. “So what's the reason you want me to use my magic on you? I'm not going to judge, I'm merely curious. You're not the first to come to me and ask for my assistance.”

John realized telling a lie to an all powerful woman wasn't the best idea. Sides, he saw it as preparation if this magic worked, how he could tell Gaby. “Well, there was this girl, the girl in the photo and she has the most amazing and adorable…” John paused as Haley looked back at him. “Feet. She has amazing feet. I know it's weird but I'm willing to do whatever you want for you to keep this between us.”

Haley laughed as she stepped into her changing room, waiting for John so she could close the door. “Oh, in my many centuries of this Earth, I've had plenty of your kind ask me for favors. Humans I mean, not people that get off to feet. But, I can't and won’t judge. None of my business. It's one way to show humanity we're not all bad.”

“I don't know what that means but if means getting to be at her feet becomes reality, I'm interested.”

“It doesn't matter whether or not you understand this or my culture. You just need to tell me what you want and I'll do it.”

John took a deep breath in. “This girl has amazing feet and I really want to experience them as close as possible, you know.” Haley raised an eyebrow. “I want to be less than inch tall and in her room tomorrow after school. Or is that too much to ask?” John looked at Haley as she smiled and started grabbing some vials and other things that were located not too far from where she was. She brought them over to a table as she signaled John to come closer.

“Certainly not child. I've been asked to save entire armies from certain annihilation, I'm positive that I can make your fantasies of interacting with this girls feet a reality.” Haley brought the ingredients to the table and put them all in a pot. “No matter how small you want to be. My magic serpasses most my age. But you wouldn’t know. You don’t get many reports on your world do you?”

“I don’t know what you’re saying but I can't think of anything else I could do to tell her my feelings for her.”

“I see humanity still has not quite thought of ‘telling someone how they feel’ right? Do something complicated to do a simple thing.” Haley looked over at the seventeen year old moping. “Don't feel too bad. You'll have lots of fun doing whatever you want with her feet. Can't say I've had a request quite like this before but I like unique.” The concoction bubbled a green hue as it settled into a light green substance. “Come, this requires you.”

“So what's going to happen? I shrink and then you take me to her house?”

She smiled again at his ignorance to her magic. “No. you'll drink this and at four thirty tomorrow, you'll be put in her bedroom. Less than an inch. From there, it'll last for forty eight hours until you return to normal. You are also immune to any danger present at that size.” She then grabbed the vial and handed it to John.

He looked at it and drank it. He felt nothing. “When does it take affect?”

“Four twenty nine. Now go, come back in three days to tell me how it went. Let me know if my magic hasn't affected your relationship with this special girl of yours in any terrible ways. See you in three days.” Haley the disappeared the same way she'd introduced herself, in a puff of smoke and a flash.

This left John wondering if her magic would work. He guessed he'd have to wait until tomorrow. Right then, he got a text message from Gaby. It read ‘Hey, my parents just told me randomly that they're leaving me home alone tomorrow. It's weird.’ John knew it was Haley trying to make things still a little bit better for his dreams.
End Notes:
Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you enjoyed, please be sure to leave a review on what you think might need to be improved and what you liked. It means a lot!
His Obsession by Toxenisfun
Glad to see a good reception on the introduction. This chapter mainly focuses on John and Gaby's relationship and a large part of it will be feet orientated.


Four twenty five. John was at his house, pacing back and forth. In less than four minutes, he'd be the closer than anyone has ever been to Gaby’s feet. He was shaking as well. He had no idea how Gaby would react when he saw him like this. They hadn't even talked about his feelings for her feet let alone how he was basically forcing her to make him her own miniature person for the weekend. Free to do whatever she wanted to him.

Four twenty six, three more minutes of being normal. He was more anxious than nervous at this point. Seeing her majestic toes up close after a long and arduous school day, inhaling the smell that'd been contained in her sneakers, which John had hoped she'd wear today. The way her shoes were made, it seemed like it kept the sweat and smell inside. This made it his second favorite shoe of hers. The first being her black sandals that she'd wear when they hung out on the weekends. And sometimes, she'd take him to get her nails done. And he'd watch the lucky girl that had the privilege to touch, massage and make her feet soft to the touch with envy. Feeling her soft soles. Getting to enjoy the smoothness of the toes, feeling all ten in her hands. He had some thoughts of him asking her to touch her feet after one of these great massages but he thought as well she think he was weird. Now, he was beginning to regret not asking her. It would've been so savoring to feel the soft feet he admired from afar.

Four twenty seven. Two minutes left of normality. He laid on his bed and calmed himself down. He'd hoped she'd welcome his secret. Not that he was giving her much of a choice. Thirty six hours of being small, with her soft feet. Just imagining the toes feeling and poking his tiny body made his erection a little bit harder. Smelling the toes of the girl he'd been crushing on for weeks, almost months now. It was his fantasy to be with them up close. Closer than anyone with his kinds of fantasies would ever be.

“One more minute.” John said, standing up. He picked up his phone and dialed Gaby’s number. He took deep breathes and made the shakes go away.

Soon, she answered her phone with her usual happy voice. “Hey John. What's up?”

“Hey Gaby. How's it going?”

“Oh pretty good. I just got home.” She sighed heavily as John knew she set her bags down. “Hey so since my parents aren't here this weekend, you want to come over? We can do whatever. Just hang out.” John looked at his digital watch. In less than thirty seconds, he's going to be transported to her room, smaller than her pinkie toe. He shook his head.

“Yeah, I'll be right over. We can have dinner and then we can do whatever.” John said as the clock clicked down to fifteen seconds. “I'll be right there Gaby. Don't worry.” John then hung up and watched the clock tick down to four twenty nine. He closed his eyes and laid back on his bed. He waited and then he fell on the ground. He opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar environment. It really work. He was in Gaby's room. All around his was the signs of Gaby obviously living in this room. Where John was standing was her night stand right by her bed which he'd seen a majority of the time when they had skype calls together while her bed which was right up against the window. The bed was white with some gray stripe going horizontally. He'd seen this room a few times during several of their late night FaceTimes. She'd try to show him around as best she could from a small phone screen.

Moving on from there were the shoes on the floor. There was one pair that caught John's attention the most however. It was a pair of high heels that he hadn't seen Gaby wear for the entirety of him knowing her. They looked like she'd used them quite a bit as John noticed that the toe imprints were black from the sweat that they collected. Seeing everything he'd dreamt about huge and in front of him made it great.

Then the door opened up and Gaby came in and threw her bag down on floor. She looked tired and exhausted so she slid off her shoes, letting John witness her feet that were wrapped and covered in her white ankle high socks, no doubt they were covered in sweat after a long day of school. She would always complain over texts that she'd be exhausted after school. Without fail. But since it was Friday, her parents weren't home and John was eager to get noticed by her so he could get started. He wasted no time jumping to the bed and ran over to where Gaby had now sat down. Her weight, no matter how small she was normally, her weight shifted the bed to fit her now huge weight. She was an absolute goddess and giant for the tiny John. And he loved her at this size, it was a huge turn on for him.

As Gaby sat down on her bed, she kicked off her disgustingly smelly shoes. She felt her feet that were trapped inside by wriggling her toes back and forth, feeling the gross sweat and junk in between them. It was an annoyance to say the least. Feeling her soft toes being coated in nasty and disgusting gunk. Sweat, cloth and the lotion she put on feet this morning. It was scented like sweet strawberries and supposed to keep her feet soft and moisturized throughout the school day. And every day she'd brush off the dirt that clung to her soles. But today, Gaby might be in for a bit of a surprise.

“I wonder when John's going to come over.” Gaby thought out loud, thinking she was alone. “I wonder if he likes me.” Gaby giggled as she extended her hands out around the bed, almost crushing the tiny John underneath her fingers, fortunately letting him be right in between them. “Oh don't be stupid Gaby. He wants the one dumb bimbo from first period.” She said to herself. “He doesn't want me. No matter how many times you flirt with him. You're an idiot.”

“That's where you're wrong Gaby!” John screamed to the goddess before him. He could tell she frightened her a little bit as before, she thought she was alone.

“John?” Gaby raised her arm and looked around to expect see John standing somewhere behind or on the other side of the wall. “Where are you?”

“Look at your hand! “ He yelled again as he saw Gaby start to look down at her hand, where he was. She had a look of surprise as well as shock as she realized that John was miniature and standing on her bed.

“Oh my god.” Gaby the picked up the now miniature John with her other hand and brought him in front of her eyes to get a good look at him. She saw every little detail of his body, even if it was fully clothed. He even waved to her which made giggle a tiny bit. “Is that really you John? How'd this happen?” She asked as she put him back on the night stand so she could talk to him better. She had a very worried look on her face as she looked at the tiny John. She must’ve thought that the reason he was this size was because of some freak experiment gone horribly wrong.

“Gaby, I haven't been entirely honest with you. I've been keeping two very important secrets from you. Maybe three.” John said as he started to blush. “The first one is that I'm really, really, really fascinated with your feet.” He looked up as he saw Gaby's expression. She was confused but remained silent as John continued. “The second secret is why I'm this small in the first place. I love and even fantasize about you...while I'm this small. I've had dreams of us in this exact scenario. I know you probably think I’m a super weirdo and that you might hate me for the rest of our lives.”

Gaby looked at him with curiosity and intrigue. John had shrunk himself to this size because he was obsessed with her feet. To her, it was quite weird but Gaby at the same was impressed by his dedication. “And the third secret?” She asked as she started getting closer to the tiny John.

“I mean you already said it. I do like you and no, I don't want that blonde girl.” Both of them blushed. “Sides, I didn't shrink myself for her, did I?”

“Alright, is it time for my questions?” She asked as she grabbed him again and lied down. She put him on her chest as John agreed. “You're into feet, my feet specifically?” He nodded. “And it took turning yourself an inch tall to confess that to me?” She laughed as he chuckled as well. “You can trust me. After all, I am going to let you see what it feels like to be at my feet. Then I can take a shower, and then we can have dinner. Like we planned over the phone.”

John was shocked by Gaby's proposal. He didn't expect her to be so open about this. “You'll actually let me touch your feet? Do whatever down there?”

She giggled. “Oh course. Just please don't do anything too weird ok? I don't want to see anything other than spit on them. No matter how much it turns you on.” Gaby joked at John's expense. He blushed.

“Any other questions before you send me on my journey at your beautiful and wonderful feet?” John asked her as he sat down where her heart was directly beneath him. It was beating just as fast as his was.

“Just a few more my little foot lover.” She smiled once more. “How long are you going to stay like this? If you say it's permanent, I swear, I will dump you in my boots and leave you in there.” John knew she was just joking, it all was a part of the dark humor she has. But even if it was a twisted joke, it would be a paradise for him. Being in one of her boots for as long as she wanted him to stay inside made him almost jump for joy. “Maybe you'd actually like that. With your adorable foot fetish. I could trample you all day, everyday and you’d still love me.” She giggled as did John.

“No, it's not permanent. It'll last till Sunday night.” John looked down at her chest. “And maybe I'd like a small tour of your boots for a few minutes.” He chuckled, thinking there was no way she’d go along with. “Being in the same area your holy feet walked is a dream mine.”

“Oh stop, you're starting to make me blush.” She smiled. “Ok, last one. What makes my feet so great and what'd you say? Magestic and such? Holy you said.”

“Well because the moment you walked into class, I fell in love with them. And you of course.” John chuckled again, trying not to offend the goddess he was standing on. “ I always guessed they were so soft and warm.”

“And the smell? I'm guessing you won't mind the smell down there?” She laughed as he joined her. “I did wear my sneaker today and I can bet you that people have said they stink. Real bad.” Gaby winked at the tiny John as both of them laughed softly.

“I guess I'm going to find out if I'll enjoy the smell, now can we start now? Please Gaby? Please?” John begged the goddess before him. And it was true, Gaby was a goddess to him. Gaby blushed and smiled as John continued to compliment her and her amazing feet. She had never had anyone willing want be at her feet while being this small. She couldn't even think that a normal sized person could get this small. But either way, she loved John for doing this. Being at her tired and extremely sweaty feet while trying to make her feel better from her tiring day.

“Fine John, but remember, no weird stuff. At least not yet.” Gaby winked as she repositioned herself to have her back up against the wall, making her feet go vertical as she did so. “Now, let's get those socks off.” She picked up John and bent over to pull off her socks to reveal her stunning feet that John had fascinated to with. Gaby then dropped him directly in front of her heels.

She giggled as she imagined the smile the tiny John must've had on his face. “I've never had anyone complement my feet before. I guess I'm one of the luckiest girls ever. Having my own little man willing to inhale the stench of my feet.” John laughed as he took a massive breath in of her feet. He sighed, letting the odor into his nostrils, allowing it to overtake his body. It was incredible. “Maybe when you grow back to normal, we can do this more often. You can massage them, clean them, take care of them.” She couldn’t control her laugh as she said it. It was such a weird thing to say to her new tiny boyfriend who massaged her feet. “It can be our little secret.” Gaby giggled as her mind started to run through ideas she could have John do. “Hey, maybe I can bring in a friend or two who might enjoy your services on their feet. I don't know. It’s just an idea.”

John thought of the absolute blast he’d have if there was not just one pair of beautiful feet to worship but two. Two girl’s feet to absolutely fawn over. “Who were you thinking of telling about this? It can’t just be anyone. I mean, it’s my secret to tell.”

“Oh I was thinking of Jenny. Now, I may not be into feet but she has really cute toes if you’re into that sorta thing. I think Jenny has bigger feet than me but hey, everything is bigger to you now huh?” Gaby joked as she continued to think of friends to tell. “Or about Joana? I bet she’d really enjoy having you at her feet for an afternoon. Oh I think you’d really enjoy being with her. She’s the cutest and kindest soul I've ever meet. And you've known her since both of you were freshmen right? Should work out just fine.”

John nodded as Gaby set him down at her heels. “I think we just get through tonight and then we’ll see about telling others. For now, I just want to focus on you and your feet. I don’t want to cheat on you not even a day into it.” John looked up and saw Gaby’s toes wiggling freely in the air.

High above him were her toes, going up and down and each time, letting more wrinkles form on her soles. John soon couldn't control himself and ran up to the sweaty and rancid flesh. He went in face first and he stuck his nose deep into her meaty heel. He smelled incredible things that she had on her foot. The dried up sweat and long since faded lotion that mixed in with the sweat and flesh. John was in heaven. But this was only part of his adventure at Gaby's wonderland known as her feet. There's still thirty five and a half hours left of him being like this. And even in that amount of time, he saw that it wouldn't be enough time for all the things both of them had planned. The things John dreamt about for months now will finally come true. And although his primary focus was on her feet, they weren't the only targets of his affection. But her feet were currently the only thing he could focus on. The beautiful, soft and all around warm touch of them were outstanding to feel with his whole body.

Away from him, John could hear Gaby moan as his small body went deeper, or tried to into her soft flesh. “Mhhhhmmm John. I never figured a guy would do this for me.” She moaned as she leaned her head back. She had a bright smile on her face. Her lush and adorable lips parting as her white teeth revealed themselves with a smile. She closed her eyes and continued to coach John through pleasing her. “Ok John, I really enjoy what you're doing. Smelling my feet after a long day is sexy and all but you're just smelling my heels.” She giggled. “Here, I should've done this in the first place.” She felt him back away from her heel. She picked him up and let him hang in the air for a brief second. She soon got on her stomach, let her feet lay flat on their tops so the soles were facing up to the ceiling. She then reached over, flexing herself to reach her foot. She dropped John as close as she could get him to his desired area of her body. The closest she got to was her lower thigh. John didn't mind waking for a few seconds to get to his target.

He climbed the slightly steep hill of the ankle and heel, using the two creases in the foot. When he finally over the hill of the heel he was worshipping a few seconds ago, John saw the majesty of her soles again but this time, they were flat and he could explore every inch of them without having to climb up and struggle. He soon got on his stomach and started to slide down the soles. Gaby let her toes relax to have the soles be as smooth as butter. John cheered as he felt the warmth and sweat go by as he soon ended up on the arch. He sat up and began massage Gaby's soles. Her soft flesh going in between his fingers. It was mushy dough that came back to its original form.

“How about this Gaby?” John asked as he pushed hard onto the sore flesh of her feet. He heard her moan and even giggle one more. He smiled and continued to please his goddess.

“Oh, you should've shrunken yourself months ago. Mhmmmm. Yeah get real deep in there.” Gaby started playing on her phone by this time. She soon pulled out the camera app and pulled it above her head to get John in the shot. She smiled as she snapped the picture. “You were cute even before you shrunk yourself. But now you're a real cutie. And yes, you're doing great John. I really, really, really like it when you…” Gaby took in a deep breath as she felt an incredible presence on her foot. The warm and wet feeling of John's tiny and almost minuscule tongue began to touch and interact with her arch. It made her smile and giggled even more. “Oh yeah John. Lick my feet.” Gaby said as bit her lower lip as hormones spread throughout her body. “I never thought in a million years, I'd be getting turned on by a little man licking my feet. I always thought my feet weren't even that good. But here's a guy who shrunk himself and is now licking my feet.” She giggled again as she scrolled through the several pictures she took of John massaging her sore and tired sole.

“It's my pleasure Gaby. You think you'll let me do this when this wears off?” John asked, taking a small break from being Gaby's sweat drinker. His mouth tasting like the sweat that his goddess had collected throughout her long day. It tasted sweet yet bitter. Delicious for him.

“Oh if the tiny version of your tongue feels this good, hell yeah I'll let you do this. Maybe you can be like this a few more times. Maybe smaller. During spring break next month, we could do this again. You could go mountain climbing on my toes or even spend some time in my shoes.” Gaby looked back at John who yawned as he took another lick of her sole, sending another wave of sensations across her body.

“Hey John, why don't I take a shower, you take a small break and then we can have dinner.” John stood up and she plucked him off her sole. “Sorry John, I was having fun too but I'm getting pretty hungry and let's just say my feet aren't the only parts of my body that are sweaty.” She stood up and put John on the table as Gaby took off her shirt. “No John, you're not going to do the same thing to my body that you did to my feet.” Gaby joked as she picked up the same shoe she wore all day. “While I'm taking a shower, I'll still let you enjoy the heat and smell of my feet. Here's my shoe that I wore today. You ready?” Gaby asked as John nodded, so she picked him up and brought him to the mouth of the shoe. “See you in a little bit John.” He waved goodbye as she dropped him into the nasty and sweat ridden shoe. It was exactly like her feet. Except he couldn't exactly please a shoe like he could please Gaby and her bare feet.

Gaby continued to undress herself down as she headed towards the shower in her room. She had nothing on and it was glorious to be free. Like her feet, her entire body was sweaty. How did John actually get off to the smell of her feet? She laughed at this though. “It's just his way of getting off. I can't knock him for that. And holy shit, I can't wait to get back to him.” She thought to herself, turning on the shower, stepping in the tub. She felt the water go around her foot. The warm water still wasn't as good as John licking her soles. It was just so good. The tiny tongue interacting with her massive feet, it made her giggle thinking back. For the first time in her life, she felt in love with someone she actually cared about. And the thought of John worshiping her like a goddess excited both of them. She imagined it fully when she stepped fully into the shower. Months down the line, they'd have these kinds of adventures with her feet, her shoes and if she found another girl willing to let them do it, they could do it together. She was joyful, something she hadn't been since she left her old high school six or seven months ago. Having John, no matter what size he was, was great.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, I had a really great time writing this story and I hope you find enjoyment in it as well. Please leave a review if you enjoyed!
The dream continues by Toxenisfun
The story picks up right where the last one left off in with John inside Gaby's shoe, let's see how he might enjoy himself while he's waiting.
__________________________________________________________

After several minutes of being in Gaby's shoe, inhaling the scent he'd become accustomed to by being near the feet he'd been crushing on for ages, John had felt a stronger connection with Gaby. The scent had suddenly gotten inside his head even more when he was surrounded by it. The musty stench made John's erection grow. He got on his hands and knees to continue to lick the sole that Gaby had walked on. He used what little light that came into the shoe to see the dirt and dried up sweat that was on the insole. His taste buds lit up with the same excitement he had when he licked the sweat right off Gaby's foot. This time, it wasn't exactly fresh sweat that he was enjoying. This was weeks or perhaps months of sweat that had been collected on the shoe so he got hundreds of different flavors each lap of his tongue.

“This is the best idea I've ever had.” He thought as he got fully on his stomach, taking off all his clothes. He really wanted his body to experience as much as Gaby's shoe as he possibly could. He was fully naked, his clothes thrown to the heel as he moved on to the arch, smelling his way to the target of this adventure. The toe section.

In his fantasy, he imagined Gaby getting for school in the morning, completely unaware that he was in her shoe, near microscopic. Her socked or even barefoot coming towards him. She squished him against the magnificent sole, feeling her weight trample him all day, the sweat landing on his miniscule body and when she removed the shoe from the school day. The stickiness of her sweat causing John to be stuck to her arch. The rest of the day, while she walked around her house, she'd be completely unaware that her best friend in the whole world was busy stuck to the bottom of her foot. She'd feel some discomfort on the foot John was trapped beneath but she'd brush it off as just some dirt caught under her foot.

After imagining this beautiful fantasy, John opened his eyes and saw nothing but darkness. He was still in Gaby's shoe, waiting for her to return to him from the shower. “Shame. All the sweat on her feet, washed away by water and soap.” John thought sadly as he plunged his entire face in a deep toe print that was caused by countless months of walking or running in these shoes from Gaby. This shoe were exactly the biggest shoe ever made. In fact. Gaby wore around a size five but to John, it easily broke the world record for the biggest shoe. “God Gaby, your feet smell great no matter what.” He inhaled more of fresh scent the insole gave off, his erection being rubbed against the roughness of the insole. He got somewhat of an idea of what feeling Gaby got when his tongue first touched her ever expansive sole. The feeling of his member being rubbed against Gaby's filthy and sweat covered sole. He completely released everything he had, letting his sex juice be released all over the sole. He remembered what Gaby told him earlier about saving this for later, or at least to not on her feet.

John rolled over, breathing heavily. He continued to breath in the smell, the dry and fresh sweat mixing in the air, it was a stark contrast from what Gaby's perfume would be like. John was a person that loved a person based on their smells. He was in love with Gaby's perfume when they hung out on the weekends, it was so enticing. And the smell of her feet was as enticing as the sweet perfume she wore everyday. It was rare for her to not wear it and when she didn't wear it, John would have a hard time finding her until she'd jump out from behind him, scare him and then they'd laugh about it.

This made John really think about his new goddess in somewhat of a new light. Gaby was always a sweetheart to John and everyone else but that was when they were both their normal sizes. He was starting to get past living a dream he'd had for months to thinking what she was planning now. John had a lot of faith in Gaby to not harm him in both psychologically and if she could, physically. But he soon thought back to what Haley said, how he'd be invulnerable to anything thrown at him. Sure, his physical body wouldn't be harmed but that might not be said about his mental side of things. Gaby, no matter how much she loved having him this size, she might get carried away with how much fun they're both having and get traumatic for John.

His mind raced with things that Gaby might do to completely ruin this. But he soon took a deep breath of the flavorful air around him and relaxed. He chuckled as he continued to enjoy just being in the shoe of Gaby. She was easily the best choice he could pick to do this. The most open personality with it and she even was excited when he licked her foot. He quickly forgot about any other feet he'd seen that he thought were the absolute best feet he'd seen. Gaby and her feet were his whole world now. And he wasn't bothered by it. Not one bit.

After a few more of him busting his loads onto Gaby's insole, he heard the shower door open and the wet foot falls of the goddess that owned the shoe he was in begin to get closer. He then felt the shoe be lifted up and then tilted. He heard Gaby hum as he fell to the open air. And after free falling for a few quick seconds, he landed on her soft and sweet smelling hand. He got up, quickly realizing he was naked. He covered up his private parts and blushed as he looked up at the smiling Gaby whose hair was darker and more separated than before. She also only had a pink gown covering up her moderately sized breasts all the way down to the upper part of her thighs.

“John...why are you naked?” Gaby asked she carried him to the kitchen, leaving her room behind. “God, I put you in my shoe to chill and just hang out. My shoes aren't going to be your personal jack off corner.” John began to feel like his previous thought were beginning to unfold itself. John started to blush as Gaby continued to stare at him with intent.

“Gaby, please. I let my compulsions get the better of me. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad.” John apologized apathetically as he got on his knees to beg. His heart sank as Gaby stopped in her tracks, looked at him with some anger and disappointment. “Please Gaby, I won't do that again. I promise. I'll only let loose when you command me to.” John hung his head in shame as he still felt Gaby's stare linger on him as he heard a sharp sigh from her.

“Jesus John, I was only kidding.” John looked at her soft face begin to go back to the sweet face she had on before she stepped into the shower.

“What? You're not mad? After you found me naked? Doing horrible things to the inside of your shoe?” John stood up as gently as he could without falling over as Gaby started to walk to the kitchen.

“Oh course not, although if you did it on my feet, that'd be a whole new problem. Shoe? Especially the one I threw you in. I've been needing to throw that pair away.” Gaby looked at John who continued to hide his privates from her. “And you can drop your hands. If we're going to have a relationship, especially one involving my feet and you being this tall, you're going to see my body and I'm going to see yours. Come on little guy.” Gaby soon made John blush as he started to remove his hand from his member. Gaby soon got closer to see it. “See? That wasn't so bad was it?” She leaned in, lips mere inches from his waist. John began to feel her warm breath come down on him as her nose was beginning to be directly above him. Then she did the unexpected. Her soft and heavenly lips parted ways to make room for the massive, pink and slimy serpent to meet him. It was terrifying as John had zero idea what Gaby was planning. He fell over and left his entire lower region exposed to the slimy demon that was usually hidden by the sweet girl he knew.

It then reached its target. John's ever growing erection. All she had to was touch it with her tongue to make it spill its load onto her tongue. The small white patch of gooey liquid landing on the tip of it. John blushed as Gaby brought her own personal serpent back into her mouth. She smile with her lips as John saw her swallow his juice. “Aww what's the matter John? Don't be embarrassed.” Gaby licked her lips, coating them in her slick salvia.

“Why'd you do that?” John shook, both excited and nervous at the same time.

“What? I can't have fun too while you're this small? And you had a great time when I tossed you in my shoe, I know what you did.” Gaby smiled, still kinda tasting salty flavor on the tip of her tongue. “Hey, it's alright. While I was in the shower, I was thinking about all the things we could do over the weekend. Maybe I could give you some sweetness after you have your fun at my feet.”

“Sweetness? What does that mean?”

“Oh you know. More of what I just gave you. You liked it? Right? I can make it better for you next time.”

“Oh, umm. Yeah, it was just surprising. The feeling was great but I just didn't know what you were doing. I thought you were going to put me in your mouth. And you know...swallow me.” John looked at Gaby. She looked down at him with a small smirk.

“I mean, if you piss me off. Yeah I'd eat you. Have you trickle down my throat and just sit in my stomach for a few hours.” She looked at him, his terrified look starting to show once again.

“You wouldn't really do that. Would you? Please don't, I don't know what I could ever do to have you eat me, but I apologize in the future.”

“Aww John. You're such a heartthrob and maybe going a bit overboard with this fantasy. But seriously, of course I would never eat you. But I might add, you do taste pretty delicious.” She giggled again as John tried to chuckle as he realized she was just joking. “Come one, you hungry?” He nodded as he continued to cover up his junk from the ever hungry Gaby. “Cool, what do you feel like? I can try to make small sized sandwiches for you. That sound good or no?”

“Yeah, what are we going to do after we eat?”

“I was thinking in the shower, maybe since you're so interested in my feet, obviously, I'd let you see my shoe collection. I know you have a favorite but you never got to see any of them up close and at the size of a bug.” John began to imagine the sights he'd see this small. The high heels that were hidden away, black and exposed her stunning toes to the world. “How bout it? A little fashion show? Get some rest and then start up early tomorrow?”

“Yeah, what's the rush? We've got plenty of time till I grow back.”

“Exactly what I was thinking.” Gaby then continued her pace towards the kitchen which wasn't to far from her room. She passed some interesting things that John hadn't seen before. They were beautiful pictures of her and her family, posed to smiled. Gaby, in one of the pictures, was smiling in a stunning skirt. The skirt was a solid purple with some very beautiful designs.

“Why haven't I seen that dress before?” John asked as Gaby continued to walk to the kitchen.

“Which one? You know I don't wear dresses all that often.”

“That purple one. The one you had one when you took that picture over there.”

She looked back momentarily and then continued at her current pase. “That was taken two years ago. That dress is too small for me to wear it again. And I got rid of it a few months ago. Sorry John, you're probably going to say that I'd look great in it, I'd blush and thank you. God, you're so predictable sometimes.”

“Well, I guess I'll stay quiet because I'm so predictable.” Gaby shot John a quick glance.

“I didn't mean it like that. I meant I know you. You love me. And you now know that I love you.” Gaby sighed as she walked into the kitchen, setting John down on the kitchen. She then walked over to the fridge, pulled out the ingredients from the shelves. She then walked back to the position she left John on the counter. She then dropped the ingredients near the tiny John. “God, this was probably the weirdest thing I've done before. I let you stay here, I let you massage my feet, stay in my shoes and I'm making you dinner.”

“Well, what else would you have me do, my goddess?”

“Ohhh, I like it when you call me a goddess.” Gaby blushed as she started to make their dinner.

“It's because you are. You're sweet, kind and your toes are magical.” John soon sat down, still staring up at his goddess.

“Thanks John. No one ever complimented my feet like you do.” Gaby blushed a tiny bit.

“I don't think anyone's ever noticed how stunning they are. When you took me when you got a pedicure, you know when get red polish on them, I lost it inside. And when offered to let me feel how soft they were, I really wanted to say yes but I didn't think you were serious.”

Gaby looked at him and smiled once again. “Oh I was being serious. Although, if I'd known you were interested in my feet, I might've been more, how do you put it? Serious? Maybe we could've gone home together and let you lick my feet right of my shoes.” John looked at Gaby as his heart raced, letting his mind explore the wonders of her letting him do that. “And don't worry, I'm not toying with you. I'd really be interested in feeling that tongue of yours normal sized.” Gaby winked as she handed him a small cap of water. “Here. For you. You're probably pretty thirsty after the day and being at my sexy feet. Even if the time was short.” Gaby winked as John started to sip. She then walked off to get fully dressed as she left John alone in the kitchen. It was all normal. Being this size to Gaby. It put a smile on his face, thinking of the games they could play with him at this size. He could go explore her shoe closet, climb the now mountain of a body she had going from the toes to the summit being the top of her head. He just couldn't wait till after dinner. That was when the real fun would start.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, I love all the love the past chapters have gotten lately, it defiantly helps with writing this story. Again, please leave a review for what you liked.
All tied up by Toxenisfun
There is a time jump or skip to Saturday morning, kinda skipping Friday night with John and Gaby. But it sets up some interesting plot points in the future so try not to get too worried that I'm skipping some things, don't worry, it'll be interesting in the near future.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a full night of talking, adventures on and even inside Gaby's body, the both of them were exhausted. John more than Gaby was as he was the one exploring her now expansive body, from her toes that he went in between them to cuddle them all to the inside of her mouth which was a terrifying experience as one misstep would lead to John being Gaby’s midnight snack. It wasn't a great experience for the goddess he was exploring either. Although John going into her mouth was initially her idea, after a few seconds of feeling the footsteps on her tongue, she spat him out in her palm. It was mutually agreed that her mouth was a danger that neither of them wanted to experience again.

The adventures of them figuring out what worked for them went on till about three in the where Gaby passed out on her bed, while John was given a makeshift bed made out of different materials Gaby found laying around her room. John said it wasn't like his bed back home but as a tiny person living in his best friend/girlfriend’s room for the weekend, he shouldn't complain too much.

As John started to awake from his deep sleep, before he even opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was the smell around him. He'd spent enough time around Gaby's body last night to recognize this smell in particular. He opened his eyes and saw a brown sole that cut off drastically. He tried to get up fully but soon he realized what he was actually attached to. By his arms and legs. He looked around and saw he was attached a familiar sandal that he'd seen Gaby wear occasionally at school. Whenever John looked down at her feet, it was always a pleasure to see what she had on that day. Some days it'd be the black sneakers that she wore when she had to walk home that day. On special days, she had on sandals while she showed off her undeniable amazing toes. John's heart would race just thinking about what he'd do if had the opportunity to get his hands on her toes. But in his current state, he didn't have to fantasize anymore.

Being in his situation for a few more minutes, he heard humming followed by an earthquake. Then another quake. John tried to turn his head, towards the open door. He then saw the giant Gaby walking towards him and his prison. He then remembered the adventures he went on the previous night, and assumed that he might've agreed to this. Tied up to her sandals while she went about her day. It seemed like something he would propose to her. He looked further up her legs and saw she was wearing skin tight jeans, the end of them stopping at her ankles. Further up, she had a maroon shirt that had some yellow print about a band that she tried to get everyone into, especially John. And in her hands, she was carrying a plate. It was a mystery for him as she continued walk towards him. He looked back down at the reason he was even at this size. Her feet. As John watched Gaby continue to walk towards him, his curiosity spiked as he watched her feet more naturally. Seeing her toes rise made John smile with glee as she continued to walk towards him. He saw the underside of her toes as she came closer and closer to him. Soon enough, after a few more steps and quakes, Gaby stopped dead in her tracks, directly in front of the shoe.

John looked up and saw Gaby begin to sit down, setting the plate down directly in front of the toe of the shoe, just within smelling distance of his nose. He could barely see over the lip of the plate but she put it just close enough to the sandal that he got to see come delicious looking eggs and toast. John licked his lips as Gaby began to talk to him.

“Hey John. I bet you’re pretty hungry right now aren’t you? After all the fun we had last night.” Gaby then picked up a piece of toast and took a bite out of it, chewing loudly to make him jealous. He licked his lips as Gaby swallowed the chunk of toast, the loud chunk of wet toast being sent down her throat. A loud wet noise and a small bump in her throat being the only remnant of the toast. “Hey, if you want a piece of toast, all you have to do is one thing.” She tore off a small fragment of the toast, bringing just close enough for John to try and reach out to take a bite. But right as his teeth were about to reach the piece, it was pulled back and tossed into her mouth. “I want you to be tied up, on my sandals while I go shopping for a bit. Shouldn't be too long. Just an hour or two, maybe three. Plenty of time to get your fill of my feet for the day. Maybe even the rest of your life.” Gaby laughed to herself as she took a fork full of eggs into her mouth. “Oh wait. You're into this sorta thing. My feet, my mouth, those kinds of things.”

“Gaby, I know I wanted this, and you're a beautiful goddess that I will love unconditionally as well as worship you forever.” John said, trying to get closer to the plate by leaning further. Gaby listened closely to her tiny man attached to the shoe. “And I think putting me on you sandal while you're walking around the city is actually a really great and creative idea that is really sexy but there's just one thing I got to ask you.” Gaby raised an eyebrow, moved the plate away from her and put her face closer to John.

“And what's that little John, my little foot lover?” Gaby asked him.

“Can I have one little bit of food to get going? I'm starving right now. Please?” John begged Gaby. He knew Gaby was just acting like a benevolent goddess to him just to go along with his fantasy, which was great for fulfilling this dream of his. But when he actually was an inch tall while she was dominating him, he at least wanted some comfort that it was just an act.

“Ok, you know I'd never starve you. No matter what size you are.” Gaby blew him a kiss as she tossed a piece of toast his way, feeding him as his hands were tied. “After this, I'm still going to keep you in my shoe for a few hours. I'm just feeding you because I wouldn't want to break your heart. Or kill you by accident, I would literally cry if I accidentally crushed you. But hey, you wanted to tell me you loved me, my feet and that you needed to be this small for my pleasure. Don't worry, when I'm done shopping later, we'll do ‘normal stuff’ or whatever is normal when I have a tiny boyfriend that wants to be at my feet.” Gaby said as she stood back to standing, wiggling her toes as she did. “Just got to get my phone and we'll head to the mall.”

As Gaby walked towards a night stand, John got to see the underneath side of her feet, letting him watch the wrinkles form as she began to walk. It made him lick his lips more as she stood still at the nightstand, crossed her left foot over her right, putting her sole directly facing John. “I might let you out once or twice, let you breathe, stretch and pick out your favorite shoes that I might consider buying.” Gaby then brought her foot back on the ground and brushed off the dirt that was not much bigger than John’s arms currently.

Hearing the quakes stop right behind him, John looked over to his left to see Gaby already putting on the other shoe. She wiggled and scrunched her toes together as John watched his preview of what was to come. Feeling the small tug as John heard high above him a slight giggle from Gaby as she brought her foot all the way into John's shoe. She lifted her foot up to wiggled, scrunched and flexed her toes around to give John a show. Just imagining the way his mind must be racing as she carelessly and subconsciously moved her toes around. Especially when she scrunched them together, almost crushing him. She felt his body against her toes, they were already kind of sweaty.

“This is so weird, John, I won’t lie.” Gaby said down to her little prisoner at her feet. It still wasn’t everyday that she had a tiny man be so obsessed with her feet that he’d be willing to be essentially a prisoner for her to do what she wanted. Especially when that special little guy was the one she’s been crushing on very hard since the day they first met. And seeing John yesterday afternoon shrunk to the size of an ant, saying that she was a goddess. Gaby, at least in the first few minutes, was so confused about this whole thing. Finding a tiny John was weird enough, but when he professed his love for her as well as her feet that were by that time, were rancid. But she wasn’t one to judge anyone on the kinks they had, her crush included. Everyone had their own interests and John’s just happened to be being small and dominated by her feet.

While she was sleeping through the night, she really thought about what this meant. On one hand, she could really let loose on John. Be a real goddess to him and not just a giant friend. That was tempting for sure. She could toss him in her worn out shoes that she used over several hundred miles in their lifetime, and go on a nice, long run around the neighborhood for a few hours. But there was one thought that made Gaby think about not full on torturing him in her shoe. Even if he would’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. He did shrink himself for her right? For her enjoyment, right?

But he was always so nice to her. Even when she pushed him away when she was irritated, or pissed off about something stupid, John would always be there. If she’d known about these feelings he had about her feet, maybe she’d ask him if he wanted to give her a foot massage to cheer her up. It wasn’t like he was mean to her like some people at school. In fact, he was the nicest person she’d ever met throughout her whole high school experience. That’s where she made a middle ground of putting him on the part of her sandals that separated her big toe from her second. It was a nice in between of being a complete bitch of a goddess to him and a merciful best friend. Something he might appreciate.

Down below at Gaby’s feet, while she was thinking to herself, John’s adventure had only just began. As Gaby had started talking, she began to walk towards the door. He barely heard her talking to him as she stepped forward, bringing her foot up and crash down to the ground. The stomp wasn’t directly aimed at him, but when he saw her foot slightly raise up as she stepped forward, he got to see the underside of her sole. He smiled as he saw the small drops of sweat drop to the sole of the sandal. He inhaled the scent around him as soon as he landed for the very briefest moment. He looked up and saw that Gaby had stopped trying to talk to him and just resorted to playing on her phone. John most likely figured that she was taking pictures of him helplessly tied to her sandal. Perhaps she’d show the pictures he thought she was taking to him after he grew back to normal tomorrow evening. Of course, after he withstood the the next two days. He didn’t know what else Gaby had in mind. But if it was anything like this, he could wait till he returned back to the real world.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, I apologize that this chapter is a tad shorter than the previous chapters and may not contain as much action as well. It's just a setting up for the future chapters.
The Friend by Toxenisfun
Continuing with John still attached to Gaby's sandals, heading to the mall. Along the way, we meet a friend who might have some ideas with the tiny John.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was the longest hour long walk to the mall John had ever had as part of Gaby’s shoes. Although he thoroughly enjoyed being at Gaby’s feet, and was perfectly fine with his predicament. The sweat and smell of her feet didn’t mind him a bit. In fact, the more he inhaled the scent of her feet, the more of an erection he began have. Had his arms not be tied up, he might have done the deed, using the her own sweat as kind of a lubricant. Unfortunately, he couldn’t. Not only because he was tied up, every time Gaby took a step, John’s body was constantly under the influence of g-forces. And the great shakes every time her foot landed on the ground, his body would feel like it was falling apart. From the bones shaking to his guts wanting to explode from the forces Gaby just walking was exhorting on his tiny body.

Every step Gaby took was one more step closer to the mall. She could feel John struggling to try and break free or at least, try and get comfortable while he was at her toes. She had to admit, having John at her feet all tied up was weird to say the least. He moved around slightly at her toes as she could see the mall just over the horizon, another five or so minutes, she could relax to take him out of her shoe to let him breathe. And also to let her hot feet out of her sandals. No matter how much it would turn the tiny John on to show off her toes to the world, she hated wearing sandals, especially the ones she had on right now. They used to belong to her older sister who moved out of the house a few years ago, leaving behind these shoes as a small and minuscule token of her appreciation for her younger sister. They were tough and hard, build of sweat from her older sister’s feet. To make this work with a boyfriend who was actually into her feet in a genuine way, she needed to get new shoes to impress John and his interest. Going to the mall with him attached to the shoe was just an excuse to try and find new sandals.

A few minutes later, Gaby had finally arrived at the front door of the local mall. Fortunately for the pair, Gaby had found a convenient shoe store right to Gaby’s left as she stepped inside the mall. She smiled, feeling the chill A/C hit and cool off her body from the heat she had been experiencing outside. She also took a sigh of relief for John as who no doubt about it, both loved and hated his experience down at her feet. Gaby had felt the sweat and grime begin to form around her toes just after leaving her house. In fact halfway here, Gaby feared the worst for John. She stopped mid step because she didn’t feel any more struggles or any sort of movement from John. But right as Gaby was about to lift her foot to see if her worst nightmare had come true, she saw movement, very slight but at least he was still alive. Gaby took a sigh of relief as John had only passed out momentarily.

Gaby walked into the store and found the closest, most secluded bench to take off her sandals to release John from his prison. She sat down and brought her foot over her knee, taking them both off and set them down on the ground, letting her feet relax and cool off on the ice cold tiled floor. She sighed a bit of pleasure and leaned back to cool off from the hot sun outside. She closed her eyes and wiggled her toes that were covered in her sweat and grime. They were extremely slick as the toes rubbed against one another. Almost like her toes were coated in a slick oil. She thought of what kind of treat John might get while they waited for both of them cool off. The sweat would soon begin to form some toe jam also known as his snack for the rest of the day. She smiled as she continued her dream.

She then opened her eye as she heard a familiar voice. “Gaby? Is that you?” It wasn’t John, it was feminine. She opened her eyes and turned to the right to see a small Hispanic girl in one of the uniforms Gaby had become accustomed to see on the people who worked in the shoe store. It was a close friend she made alongside John from school. Her name was Joana and she never told her or John were she worked when she did get hired somewhere. She had to wear the very generic referee uniform, the stripped black and white uniform shirt going downwards. She had a very skittish posture as she approached Gaby, her arms crossed underneath her armpits, most likely to keep her hands warm as she had been inside all day.

“Joana? I didn’t know you worked here.” Gaby scooted over on the bench, scooting her shoes over as well. She watched as Joana came over to sit with her. “What’s up, how you been?”

“I’ve been good. It’s just been a slow day and I was about to call my manager to get the rest of the day off but when I saw you walk in here, I thought I should say hi.” Joana blushed a bit as she looked at Gaby as she nodded. “So what brings you here? And wearing sandals no less? In the entire time I’ve known you, you’ve only worn sandals once. And that was for my birthday.”

Gaby looked surprised by Joana’s observation. She then picked up the sandals that John was attached to and brought it to her friend. “I really don’t know if he want me to tell you but I’m going to anyway because you’re both of our friends.” Gaby took the thong of the sandal and started to unravel the small knot she had on John to keep him in place. “You know everyone has their own kink and such? Well last night, John came over to my house to reveal his to me.” John’s body fell effortlessly into Gaby’s palm and she sealed him in her fist with him slightly struggling as he had no idea what Gaby was planning. She looked at Joana who had somewhat of a curious of where she was going with this. She raised an eyebrow as she watched Gaby bring her fist closer and closer to her.

“Gaby, what are you saying? Did you have sex with him?” Joana started giggling to Gaby as she brought her fist over to her. Gaby was a tiny bit shocked but remained level headed about it as Joana had no idea where she would be going with this.

“No we didn’t have sex.” Gaby took in a huge breath and looked at Joana. “You can keep a secret right? A pretty big one at that?” Now Joana looked cautious and began to regret walking over to her friend. What could Gaby have in her hand that was so important to her and John?

Gaby then opened her palm and let her and the tiny John locked eyes after his were slightly blinded by the sudden and almost unwelcome sight of the bright and ever intense lights. He soon recovered to see the surprised look of his friend, Joana. She had her mouth open, and just beyond her bright red lips covered in red lipstick, she revealed her crystal and almost pristine white teeth. John began to have flashbacks to last night as he looked at Joana’s mouth. Almost getting eaten alive by Gaby was all he imagined when he locked eyes with the smiling goddess.

“Oh my god. Is that John? Why is he so small?” Both Gaby and John knew that telling Joana would lead to many, many questions. And John had trusted Gaby to keep him and his secret safe but he always thought that Joana was a trustworthy person. Before Gaby arrived at the school, John and Joana were really close and almost dated for a brief second. Had Gaby not come to the school when she did, it would most likely be Joana in possession of the tiny John. “How did he get like this? God, I have so many questions.” Gaby soon set the tiny John in between their legs while the two goddesses talked about him and his interests.

“I know you do, I know you did when he just showed up in my room yesterday like this.” As Gaby began to whisper to not alert anyone who decided to shop in the store, Joana continued to be fascinated by the tiny and almost perverted John. “He also kinda told me that he wanted to be this size because, get this, he loves my feet.” Saying this, Joana looked closer at the tiny John who felt a little ashamed of Joana knowing about his secret. Joana just sighed and looked at the ashamed John. He had his head down and even at his minuscule size, she could tell John was embarrassed by her knowing this secret. She let out a cute, adorable ‘aww’ as she leaned in to picked him up.

“So, this guy that I’ve known for three years has always been interested in feet? While he’s at this size?” Joana was dumbfounded that John was into this sort of thing. But like Gaby, Joana didn’t really judge what John was into. He was just a human being and being human meant he might be into weird things. And loving feet while being this small was just one of the weirdest things she didn’t expect to hear when she woke up today. Joana’s mind raced with what this meant for both her and Gaby when and if John ever returned to normal size. They were all close friends and with that close friendship, they would eventually hang out together. A few foot massages from John after school would guarantee Joana’s silence. “And last night, and probably on the way here, he actually liked your feet? Wow. Can I try him out while your shopping? Please? I’ve known him forever and frankly, I’m a tiny bit upset that he didn’t tell me.” She giggled as she saw John try to come up with a response to her statement.

“Oh umm, it’s entirely up to him. I personally think he’d be incredibly stupid not to take advantage of you and your feet. I mean if you want to let John see and experience your feet, I’m sure he’d love it.” Gaby said as she gently picked up John to her finger to sit down on and brought him over the waiting Joana.

“I guess I’ve always wanted to experience not just Gaby’s feet. Yeah Joana, I’ll do my services at your feet. But we have to do in secret alright?” John said as he jumped down to be in Joana’s open and awaiting palm. He looked up to see Joana having a sweet and adorable smile as she stood and while still holding on to him, hugged Gaby as she walked over to a back door.

“Just give us a few minutes, maybe just like thirty minutes and then I’ll give him back.” Joana said as she continued to walk while looking at Gaby get her sandals on. “I’ll try and be gentle with him. I promise.” She then opened the door and walked inside leaving Gaby alone in the store to see how many shoes she could possibly try out while the both of them were having some fun.

In the room, John was carried to a coffee table near a leather couch. Joana then set him on it and walked over to the couch and plopped down, slightly spreading her jeans apart as she sighed, and put her red converses on the table directly in front of John. He could see Joana’s cute and adorable face smiling down at him through the small gap in the shoes arches. She even waved to her new volunteer foot servant as she brought her right foot down as she started to talk to John about what she kind of expected of this little fantasy for him.

“I guess I’ll take off my shoes, you can maybe do something with my socks, and then finish it with some skin to skin time? That sound good to you? I don’t want to make you too embarrassed by this John.” She then brought her now socked foot onto the table, slightly knocking John back a small bit. He looked up at the size of Joana’s foot before him. Seeing the gray, somewhat dirty sock in front of him, he could feel the heat coming off of her foot even if he was a considerable distance away from it. And then the smell of her socks. Now, John only had very little experience with the smell of the giant feet and even less with the ones put in front of him so he didn’t know actually enjoy this. He really enjoyed being at Gaby’s feet simply because he loved her but Joana was just a friend for him and he hadn’t really felt a connection like what he had with Gaby in long time. But there was one thing that brought him closer and closer to the idea of this becoming enjoyable for him. He realized Joana never showed off her feet anytime to anyone. It was a mystery for John as to what her soft and adorable feet looked like.

“It’s so fascinating…”John walked closer to the moving gray monolith that was Joana’s foot, the smell of the sweat had started to slip into his nose, making his erection pop up from it’s resting state. Fortunately for him, Joana didn’t notice this as she was busy untying her other shoe for the tiny man to enjoy. “It only took me being this size for you to finally let me see your feet.” Reaching out, he felt the heat start to intensify as he laid his first touch on to the the hot wet sock. Chills were sent every part of John’s body as he pushed deeper and deeper into the fabric. He then pulled his hand back out and felt his hand covered in her sweat. He smiled as when he looked up from his hand to see Joana bringing her other foot to the table. John walked over to the small gap Joana had made with her arches. They both smiled and waved to each other, Joana still had one of her shoes in her hands as she waved.

“Well I bet Gaby told you the same thing but I never thought anyone would be interested in my feet. At your size no less.” John nodded as he tried to hide his erection from her. She giggled as she saw his hands covering his crotch. “You don’t have to hide anything from me John. This just proves to me that you’re gonna enjoy what my feet are gifting you. And that maybe if you’re ever in the mood to massage or if you want, taste my feet after school. I’m not overstepping am I? I mean, wanting to see what Gaby said you did with her. I’ve just known you for so long and I thought of this as more of a bonding experience for us.” Joana blushed as John chuckled at her softly.

“Joana, you know I’d be happy to serve you almost anytime you want, at any height.” John then disappeared from her sight as Joana set her shoe next to her on the couch. She raised an eyebrow as she wondered what the tiny man was doing down at her feet. Then she felt what he was doing. She felt some poking and prodding down near her heel. She instantly knew or somewhat of an idea what John was doing. She sighed out of passion and pleasure, leaning her head back on the couch.

Her mind raced with the ideas she and Gaby could have him do both at this size and normal size. She didn’t know exactly how long he would be this size, if he would stay like this forever or this was just a temporary thing for a few days, probably sometime else. Both of them could have him massage their feet after school and if he was still small, and willing to do it, Joana could have him be an insole for the both of them for a few hours. If John would even want to go inside those disgusting shoes of hers but with the feeling she was experiencing, John would be interested in doing anything she or Gaby wanted him to do at their feet.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be a pure Joana and John chapter with some special things near the end. I hope that you guys are enjoying the way I'm taking the story, leave a review if you enjoyed the chapter/story. Anything helps!
Fun with Joana by Toxenisfun
Continues the Joana and John playing together with some added things near the end. I hope you enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------------------

As John continued to inhale the scent of Joana’s socks, he began to feel new emotions for his long time friend. He smelled the socks that she wore the entire time she’d been working as it seemed hours upon hours of sweat filled his nose with intense smells. He moaned slightly as he pressed harder into the fabric, his face being buried in the sock, letting his senses be overwhelmed by the sweaty socks that Joana presented to him. It was like fulfilling a deep fantasy he had with Joana and her feet. Like with Gaby and hers, Joana’s brought a new outlook on his life. Joana and John had a very close relationship and now that he began to smell, experience and also feeling her feet, he saw her in a new light. They were always close but now that Joana let him experience her feet as this tiny little form.

As John continued to experience Joana’s socks, the interesting smells that he inhaled like the sweat and other scents, he began to grow more and more anxious to get to see the real thing. Something about the way Joana hid her feet from the prying eyes of the world. It was just something she was some what ashamed of. But the one time John did see her wear open toed shoes or at least some form of them was when they first met at a concert they went to together. It was a choir concert that Joana had a friend in while John was just bored that night. They sat next to one another and the one thing lead that made John strike up a conversation was the shoes she was wearing. Her skin tone was what made the way her toes were painted. Her light brown skin was highlighted greatly by the shade of red she had on her toes. John struck up a conversation due to him wanting to keep her close if he ever revealed to her about his interests, which obviously didn’t occur until today.

John soon began to grown inpatient after smelling the socks for a few minutes. They even began to become cold the longer he waited but didn’t want to seem rude to his friend or in this current situation, his goddess. The goddess that could torture him if she wished. He soon gathered the courage and coughed a bit as he walked away from the massive soles and walked to Joana’s arches that was their little meeting spot. “Joana?” John yelled up to her, trying to get her attention. He saw that she’d thoroughly enjoyed his efforts at her feet. She was smiling with her eyes closed, glasses reflecting some light towards him. As she heard his words, she awoke from her relaxation to see John waving his hands to get her attention. She waved back to him as she realized why he must be trying to get her attention. “I was wondering when you were going to take off your socks. They were getting pretty cold and I was worried that the sweat wouldn’t be there when I got to your feet.” John’s plight was heard loud and clear as Joana raised her hand and cut him off as well as have him back off from her feet.

“I totally forgot about that.” Joana brought both of her feet down on the carpeted ground. She then bent over and got face to face with the tiny John who had enjoyed the smell and texture of just her socks. She smiled as John continued to cover his erection, she knew it was in anticipation for what she was about to show off to him. A closely guarded secret that she kept from the world. “You nervous to see them? I gotta tell you, I painted my nails the other day with my sister and I think they turned out alright. But I don’t have any interest in feet like you do so I’ll let you be the judge of them.” Joana was taking her time with removing her socks and by this time, had only taken off one of them and was taking her time pulling off the other, in the meantime, she smiled at John who waited eagerly to see the unveiling of her feet. She even saw John lick his lips as she brought one of the gray socks on to the table. “If you do a good job massaging and cleaning them, I might let you take one of those home with you.” John’s eyes lit up with excitement as the goddess before him further teased him.

“Really? You’d let me keep your sock?” John really wanted to just jump inside the sock a few feet away from him, the mouth wide open for him. He soon imagined what it might feel like when and if Joana ever put the sock on while he was inside. Feeling the sweat all around him and the force she'd be putting on him while she went about her day. But he pulled himself back to reality, letting his fantasies stay in his head, at least for the moment.

“Well…” Joana brought her hand high up in the air, holding the other sock. “Depends on how good you do when you get to my bare, sweaty, hot feet. Now, get ready, because I think the hounds are barking for attention and I hope you’re ready for them.” She then collected the other sock from the table and had John back up to where he originally was to bring up her feet for him.

John was very eager to get this started. Three years he’d been waiting for this moment and even if he felt like this was a little, how he put in his mind, cheating on Gaby on the first day of their real relationship. Joana was a friend to both of them and as of today, a member of the world of fantasy he’d created with the two favorite people in his life. But it wasn't like Gaby didn't offer him away to Joana and he did say she was fair game to tell the secret he told her. It was just another one of those things he thought out of paranoia. But his mind was soon wiped clean of those thoughts as he saw his first glimpse of Joana’s toes that came up from the underside of the coffee table. They were the bottoms of the toes so it was just a tiny bit lighter than the rest of her feet and a lot lighter than her legs hundreds of feet away from John.

Joana casually wiggled her toes, purposely not showing John the one thing she knew her little admirer was hopeful to see. Her toenails that she painted a bright, reflective and sparkling red that her sister thought was a great color for her skin tone. While she and Rachel were painting them a few days ago, she thought she was just wasting her time. She wasn't like Rachel who wore sandals every day to school for all to see. She just thought painting her toes for only her to see was pointless. That was a week ago. Now, she had a tiny John literally begging her to show off her amateur painted toes along with her feet that were fresh out from the prisons she called work shoes.

“You ready my little foot servant? You ready for the surprise that you've wanted to see for years?” Joana smiled as she scrunched her toes downwards as she raised them up for more of the curious little man to see. Even from far away, she could still see the ecstatic face John had as he ran to her toes. She instantly felt him bump into her big toe. She giggled, still not believing this to be real. She could barely feel his tiny erection being pressed against her toe. It may not have been a huge poke but it was enough to make her giggle a tiny bit.

Down at her feet, Joana had given the tiny John a bountiful occasion as he started climbing onto the toes he’d wanted to see for years. Using the near microscopic ledges provided by her toes naturally, her toeprints. They lead him to be directly on the very top of Joana’s toe to be on the nail portion of the toe. His footing was very uneasy at first due to how clean the polish was applied to the surface. John instantly knew this was the view he had in mind when he was originally brought down to this size yesterday afternoon. In the distance, he saw Joana looking playfully at him as he began to have fun with her bare toes.

He continued to inhaled the musky smell that was given off by the sweaty skin he was standing on. Hours that these feet were trapped in those prisons had made the sweat turn into the musk he so thoroughly enjoyed. In comparison to the trip over her while attached to Gaby’s sandal and the scents he was surrounded by, Joana’s feet was very similar. Almost indistinguishable to the average set of senses but at the attention to detail he was able to have at this size, both of their feet had differing scents. Gaby’s feet had a more of sweaty and maybe unpleasant scent while he was attached to the sandals but he just chalked that up to the both the heat and the shoes she had on which John knew weren’t the newest pair of shoes John had the opportunity to ‘experience’. Meanwhile with Joana’s, the scent was a tad bit more mild and tolerable. Something John wasn’t expecting. It was surprise but a welcome one nonetheless. He wasn’t sweating from the heat produced by the toes he was standing on.

He laid face first into the toenail and started to kiss it as a form of respect and kindness towards Joana for letting him fulfill his dreams. She was still smiling at him, occasionally giggling at his actions. After some kisses, he moved on to something a bit more of a thing he might do with Gaby back at her house. His erection started to slide back and forth as he started humping the toe of his friend. Unfortunately, it wasn't nearly as well pleasing for him as he initially imagined it might feel like. A smooth surface like a toenail would not suffice. If this were to work and for him to have the absolute best climax he and maybe Joana have ever experienced.

Joana noticed John’s eagerness to see more of her gracious and heavenly feet so she did as John wished as he began to signal her to bring them back like they were before she removed the socks. Joana winked as she saw John back away as she raised and dropped her meaty heels on the hardwood table. Joana could only imagine what John was planning to do while he had the opportunity to basically do whatever he wished. Unlike what Gaby told him last night, Joana didn’t tell him to not do anything. She’d been standing, keeping her feet locked up in her converses all day and now that she had a tiny John rubbing and doing other things down there, she could care less what he did with her feet down there.

As he watched the fleshy monoliths rise up from underneath the table, John began to feel even smaller as his best friend’s tiny feet easily outsized him. It made him smiled and chuckle as Joana was kind enough to show off the wrinkles she had on her soft and very sweaty soles. They were very prominent near the toes, further up than the heels directly in front of him. He saw the toes high above as he saw them wiggling back and forth, flexing around further teasing him. The teasing Joana’s toes were doing, his erection becoming even more prevalent than it was before.

The longer John had the opportunity to let loose onto a girl’s actual feet, he made a pact with himself right now. He was definitely going to blow his load onto Joana’s feet even if it went against his original plans for today. He’d exploded his load in Gaby’s running shoe last night and he was terrified that she’d be furious when he was picked up. Joana was a more level headed about this and didn’t require him professing his love for her and her feet to get her to let him near the pair of feet he observed from afar. It was almost instantaneous how Joana wanted to have John at her feet.

He walked over to the heels and his erection stuck itself deep as he could into Joana’s flesh. John was surprised just how soothing her flesh was. He leaned backward, arching his back as he moaned. He used his hips to move his erection back and forth, getting ever closer to climaxing. His breathing increased in pace as with his heartrate. Inhaling the scent of Joana’s feet only helped in his little humping session on Joana’s heel. He could hear slight moans coming from far away. A feminine voice moaning out of pure pleasure from what John was doing down at her feet. Hearing this, John knew what he was doing would be pleasing both of them..

Finally, after some rubbing himself on the smooth skin of Joana’s sole, John unloaded onto the giant meaty heel. He backed away and let the white liquid coming out of his cock. He backed up even more and his vision was starting to fade as he exhausted himself from the short time he was humping the soft, sweaty flesh. He turned as he laid on the table to see his white cum slowly dripping down the short distance of the soles. With his short mission a success, he smiled a bit. He then watched the monoliths back away to the floor and the view was nothing but Joana’s beautiful face looking at his tiny body lying on the table. She smiled and plucked him up to be on her palm.

“You felt good doing whatever you doing down there, even if only lasted a few minutes.” Joana watched John raise his thumb up as he was still recovering from his mission at her feet as well as his expedition from Gaby’s house to here. She knew he must be exhausted. “Here, since you made my feet feel just a tad bit better, I think you earned a little appreciation, even if you smell and probably taste like feet but you definitely earned this.” Joana closed her eyes and puckered her lips. John welcomed this little gift that she was giving him as he opened his eyes, expecting to see Joana’s soft red lips coming down towards him. But what he saw was much more terrifying for his tiny body. It wasn’t her lips that was veering towards but her nose. The two nostrils were heading directly towards him and if he wasn’t exhausted from his trip here and the time at her feet, he might’ve gotten out of the way.

Joana unfortunately inhaled as she was about to kiss John. The suction of the intake of air caused John’s tiny body to be brought into Joana’s right nostril. He screamed to try and get Joana’s attention to try get her stop bringing him closer and closer to the dark cave but as soon as he entered the ‘event horizon’ of the nostril, it was already too late for help. The inhalation lasted less than a second but it was just enough to send John deep into her nostril. If he wanted to escape, he needed to cause as much chaos and irritation for Joana as he traveled further and further up her nose until he ended up on a squishy and wet patch of her mucus on the wall of the nostril. His entire body was sore as he tried to look around but saw nothing but darkness but to his left, there was a small light he could see. He started to shout out to Joana to grab her attention.

“Joana! I’m in your nose! Please! I don’t want to die in here!” John kicked and punched with his free limbs, slightly irritating her nose enough for her to notice him. Maybe it was enough to get her attention to his predicament in her nose.

On the outside, Joana quickly realized John was gone. She looked around and down in her palm. He was gone. But she didn’t jump to any conclusions that resulted in John going up her nose until she felt a sort of moving sensation inside her nostril. She wiggled her nose, thinking the sensation was just a loose piece of snot coming downwards to escape. Until she heard and felt some rhythmic pounds coming from inside her nose. Her heart dropped as she realized where John was.

“Gaby! We have a problem!”
----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to try something new, something I've never tried before, with the nose part in the end. Again, I really appreciate all the reviews and the reads,it's amazing.
The Great Nasal Escape by Toxenisfun
Just a heads up for those that don't like it, there is nose content here for a majority of the chapter.
__________________________________________________________

Joana ran as fast she could out the break room to find Gaby. She was in the aisle where the high heels were, trying on a pair of black, close toed heels. She looked so happy as she waited for Joana to hand back John so they could continue about their adventurous day. Joana didn’t know how she would react when she told her that John was deep inside her nostril. And if they could get him out in time before she accidentally inhales him even more and if they waited too long, Joana might accidentally swallow him with only one way to maybe get him out. And it wouldn't be good for either parties.

“Gaby, we might have a problem.” Joana said as she saw Gaby get up from where she was sitting. “It's about John and how I think he's in my nose.” She watched Gaby’s smiling face turn into a terrifying one. She kicked off her heels and walked over to Joana. She was confused and infuriated that one of her closest friends had somehow had gotten the tiny John stuck inside her nose. Weather it was just another one of John’s adventurous ideas or if it was done by complete accident, Gaby wasn’t having it. She needed him out of her nose, ASAP.

“OK. You can tell me how you managed to get John stuck inside your nose later, right now, you need to get him out of there.” Gaby grabbed onto Joana’s shoulder and moved her head back so that the ends of her nose were facing her. “Don’t worry John, if you’re in there, we’re gonna get you out of there.” Gaby tried to get a good look in Joana’s nose but couldn’t get a good look, only seeing the hairs and light green boogers. “Alright, have you tried sneezing him out yet?”

Inside Joana’s nose, John was feeling her breath go back and forth. He could feel the heated and humid air as the goddess he was trapped inside breathed normally. His entire body minus his left arm and right leg were absolutely covered in the light green snot. It was in a sort of liquid form but when he struggled to get out of the he was in, it hardened into a much denser and harder to breach solid. Being in here was one of, if not the worst situations he could've managed to get himself in while at this size. Stuck in his best friend’s nose might be the worst as he felt the snot slowly engulf his remaining limbs and head.

He tried to remain calm to avoid some sort of panic situation that he got himself in. He might accidentally trigger a nerve or a sweet spot that might cause Joana to inhale him even more and permanently trap him in her sinus. Or worse. He paid attention in biology his sophomore year and knew that the end of the sinus was connected to the throat. So if he caused Joana some further discomfort, it might cause him to be pushed further down the point of no return. Needless to say, John was terrified what was gonna happen next. Will Joana and hopefully Gaby figure out a way to release him from the prison inside Joana’s head? Or was he doomed to be stuck here for the entire time he would be at this size?

It was hot and John could feel the blood begin to start pumping faster and faster from the small veins on the walls he was attached to. Joana was starting to panic now. This gave John some comfort to know that she at least knew he was gone from her hand as well as there was no longer air going back and forth. He knew Joana was never a mouth breather but if it might save him from getting closer and closer to the point of literal no return, she was more than willing to inconvenience herself.

After what seemed like a few minutes in her nose, he could hear Joana and Gaby talk about his situation. More Joana over Gaby as he was literally inside her head. He heard Joana try to explain to Gaby how she thought John was trapped inside her nose and how they needed to get him out before it was too late and he was unreachable. It gave him some sort of closure, no matter how minuscule it was, that they knew he was up here.

Then something unexpected happened. His floor that was going downwards at an angle began to level out with the rest of the nostril. Unfortunately for John, he was no longer straight up and vertical but now his right shoulder was closer to the floor. He then heard Gaby’s voice which calmed him even more. Her soothing voice made John close his eyes and had him forget he was in even inside Joana’s nose. He sighed and smiled for the first time since he’d pleased himself on Joana’s feet.

“Oh John. How did you get in this situation?” John opened his eyes and saw the familiar face of Haley, the girl that brought him down to this size the other day. She was glowing a bright white that illuminated the surroundings they were in. He was confused that the witch or magician was here with him, somehow.

“Haley? What are you doing here? Are you here to help me out? Cause I could really need it.” John chuckled as Haley smirked at him as she graciously walked over where John was trapped. She just tapped her hand on the mucus surrounding John.

“It seems like you’ve had quite the start to your day. Not even noon and you've already managed to get stuck up someone's nose. Should've known.” Haley started burn the mucus away, being careful not to harm the giant girl both of them were inside. “But can't blame you. If I had these kinds of fantasies, I'd try to go everywhere I could on the human body. The nose included. There, your arm’s free.” Haley backed away from him, now having both arms free to try and escape.

“What about the rest?” John asked as the leveling changed back to normal. “I can't get out of here myself!”

"You think I have time to get you out of here? Well I do but it wouldn't be fair for me. It would defeat my purpose of being here." Haley said as both of them heard soft rumbling coming from further back of the nose. "You and your friends wanted this. You being here is not my doing. If I got you out, you wouldn't learn a very valuable lesson."

John then heard heavy breathing coming from the very back of the nostril. Haley seemed unphased by this but John who was still trapped on the wall of the nose started panicking. ¨What is that?¨

¨It seems like that is your way out of here. Well, I hope you enjoy your remaining hours this size and remember, tomorrow stop by with your girlfriend. I want to see how my work was perceived.” Haley began to fade away into nothingness as the breathing soon stopped. John wondered if Joana might've been sneezing to get him out but something had stopped her from releasing him. He banged his head on the somewhat soft and mushy wall.

Haley was no help. She only cut him out partially. He began to panic and wonder if her would be trapped in here for the rest of his existence as a tiny person. Then John saw that the light be blocked by a small object moving towards him. He leaned his head back. It was most likely Joanaś finger going up her nose to try and retrieve him. It must've been one of the last possible options Joana had to get him out, as it disgusted him that she was picking her nose. When he got out, he might joke about this, how she had to pick her own nose to get him out. Even now, he smiled as he felt the finger get closer to him. Then it stopped just literal inches from salvation. He reached out on the finger and tried to notify that he was indeed inside here.

On the outside, Gaby nor Joana hadn’t once relaxed as they thought of ideas to get John out. Gaby was getting desperate to have him out, even going out of her way to get some powder that Joana would inhale, bringing her to basically sneeze him out. She inhaled it into her mouth and nose but nothing happened. The powder had no effect.

“Come on Joana, just blow your nose and get him out!” Joana tried the powder but nothing. Now she was getting scared. Both of them were counting on her to get John out. Her legs were shaking out of fear as Gaby by this point was getting irritated and Joana was terrified of what she would do to her if she couldn’t get him out.

“Alright Gaby. I’ll get him out. I promise.” Joana then raised her left pointer finger and stuck it deep inside her nostril. It was something she thought was really disgusting to do but to get John out of her head, she had to. Her fingers passed some of her mucus and she cringed as she felt the dried up snot as well as the wet portions of them. She went through the walls of her nose, looking for the only moving object inside. Then her finger just stopped in its tracks. She wiggled around and suddenly felt a small touch similar to the feeling she felt while John was at her feet. She retracted her finger and looked at it to see nothing resembling the tiny figure of John but just some green snot on the fingertip.

“Anything?” Gaby watched Joana wipe off the stuff on her pants. “He is in there right?”

“I felt him but my finger is too short to reach him. But I did feel him touch my finger though.”

“Alright. Plan C. Blow your nose and it’ll shoot him out, hopefully.” Gaby helped Joana sit down on the mirrored seat behind her. “Don’t worry, I’ll catch him when he comes out of there.” This sorta reassured Joana as she inhaled as much air as she possibly could. Then she covered her left nostril and exhaled as fast as she possibly could. The first try yielded nothing, not even a small bit of snot shot out. Another attempt sent out just a small bit of green on the floor landing near Gaby’s foot. Both of them looked down to see if John had coincidentally landed near his target of affection. Unfortunately he had not. So Joana once more, inhaled, covered her left nostril and blew out as fast as her body could and after a few seconds, she felt a giant chunk of snot leave her nose. She felt it leave her nose and watched the dark snot blob land on Gaby’s foot. Joana could no longer feel John’s constant tapping while in her nose.

John barely got any chance to prepare himself as he was sent out of Joana’s nose and into the outside world. Just by guessing in the quick second he was travelling in the air, he might’ve been going as fast as fifty miles an hour with landing on a soft and somewhat smelly surface. He was thankful that Haley had made him invulnerable as when he landed on the surface of Gaby’s foot, he could’ve splattered into a million pieces. He opened his eyes and saw that he was on a very familiar surface. He looked up and saw Gaby’s smiling face, looking at him. He was relieved he was out of the prison of Joana’s nose. He got up, absolutely covered in snot and started to wave to her. She then bent over and plucked him out the snot he was in.

Standing up and in Gaby’s palm, he was very happy to see her once again. He turned around and saw Joana with a very remorseful face. John’s heart sank as he saw her very unhappy face. It was an accident but she knew she was responsible for him being trapped inside her head. John then walked towards her hand as she tried to extend her hand out to hold him.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry.” Joana said as she started to cry. Joana was always an emotional person with most people just calling her the type of person to cry over spilled milk but with the life of her best friend, crying was a tad understandable.

“Joana, it wasn’t your fault. It was more my fault over yours. I was underneath your nose when it happened. And it was pretty fun being in there.” John made both the girls slightly smile as they both looked at each other. Then Joana lit up with excitement as she walked over to the break room, handing John back over to Gaby.

“That reminds me. You did a really great job while you were at my feet and I really want to say that I’m sorry for you being in my nose for so long, I want to give you those things I promised you when we started.” John knew what she was probably talking about but Gaby was in the dark about the whole thing.

“So what are the things she going to get you?” She asked as they watched go to the break room, still barefoot, her soles becoming more and more dirty the more she walked.

It was a weird thing to say to Gaby. How was he supposed to say that Joana was going to hand him her used socks? He just sighed and just said one word. “Socks.” He was very blunt in his explanation as he saw Joana come back to them, this time wearing her converses and holding her gray socks in her hands.

“He did a really great job and we agreed if he did, I might give him my socks to keep. And I know they’re not the freshest of socks John but it was an agreement.” Joana handed Gaby her socks and she immediately dropped them into her purse as she didn’t want to touch them any longer than she had to. “Thanks for letting him massage my feet. Maybe some other time we can do this again? I promise I won’t inhale him again.”

John was personally looking forward to seeing Joana’s feet again so him and Gaby agreed to letting her see him again at this size. As they walked over to Gaby’s shoes, Gaby put John back down at her sandals once more and tied him up. “Alright, it’s eleven thirty and I think it might be time to head over to the food court. I'm starving, I can only imagine being attached to my shoes.” She laughed as she tied the knot around his body and set the sandal on ground. She wiggled her toes as she popped her feet in them. She then remembered how good it felt to have him in between her toes. Hopefully this time, he’d be awake the whole time for their travels in the mall. And Gaby had plans for John throughout the day in the mall with all kinds of things John might be interested in.

__________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed the short nose content. I just wanted to try it out. And if you liked Joana, she will return in a later chapter along with Gaby and another girl that will be introduced in the coming chapters.

Also please be sure to leave a review of what you enjoyed, anything is great, thanks.
The Lunch Break by Toxenisfun
First off, I just wanna say thank you so much for 20K reads. As for the chapter itself, This chapter takes a small break from the action with some back and forth with our two main characters. We also get introduced to a new girl here so I hope you enjoy the latest chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________

As Gaby walked out of the shoe store, she felt and heard her stomach begin to rumble. Walking over to the mall had cost her and it was only showing up now. She took a sharp right on her heels as she headed to the food court. Step by step, she knew she was causing both John’s heaven and nightmare as she walked so gracefully to the nearest restaurant. She almost felt bad for putting John at her feet but she knew he could take whatever punishment she dealt to him. Although he still might be a bit shaken about his short time in Joana’s nose. Gaby began to think that he might be regretting his idea of being this size for this long, she could only imagine what he would do if his predicament was permanent. But another, more soothing thought rolled into her head. That he

For John, being at Gaby’s feet and inside Joana’s nose was nothing more than another day at this size. He’d read and seen more terrifying scenes played out by low budget productions in a green screen. But actually being in Joana’s nose wasn’t something he planned for so yes, John was a tad shaken up but not enough to stop enjoying himself. He still had till tomorrow to enjoy being this size and there were dangers for him at his size. And neither one could really prepare for the amount of dangers he would have to face until he grows back.

Then smell around him was more or less the same as when Gaby was outside but this time, just a tad bit more fresh air coming from the cool air conditioner at Gaby's feet. Now even though this was all a part of his fantasy, he'd prefer to be nice and cool while at her feet. And he assumed Gaby wanted to stay cool as well.

His position on the ‘thong’ of the sandal was the exact same positioning as before so he still couldn't get to his crotch to mess around with his erection that was throbbing to be played around with some more. He continued to inhale the remaining scents around him which aroused him almost as much as when he jacked it in Gaby's shoes as well as a few minutes ago when played with the feet of his best friend. But as fate would have it, or just Gaby intentionally preventing from John from getting his white sex goo on her toes, his hands were tied up. Preventing him from going near his privates. Understandable for John. His desires weren’t for everyone and he knew Gaby wasn't one hundred percent on board with him stroking his erection while he was attached to her sandals.

Just as John was about to reach his breaking point, on the verge of passing out once again, Gaby stopped in her tracks, giving John some time to recover, breathing in the smell she’d granted him. In and out. Repeating multiple times as all the blood went back to normal. He opened his eyes and saw bright white and red tiles a few ‘hundred’ feet away from him, in reality Gaby was most likely standing about one or two feet away from the wall. John sighed as he got a bit more time to relax and take in the scenery around the foot he was attached to. His smile never leaving his face as he waited for Gaby to either release him again or continue to walk to another destination.

High above however, Gaby was merely in front of her favorite place to eat, a small burger place that she remembered one of her friends worked at and would occasionally give her a discount, if the friend was in the mood. She stood still, not only to figure what she was gonna get food wise but she was also giving the tiny man at her feet a small but nevertheless worthwhile break. After the startle of being inside a nostril, Gaby thought he should get a few breaks in between waking around the mall and standing still.

Her stomach rumbled as she only got to have a few bites of toast before she left, a stupid mistake that she regretted. The one thing Gaby was craving to just devour was nice meaty burger cooked by her friend, Jenny. She had already decided what she wanted and was waiting for someone to come out of the door to take her order. She could hear subtle sizzling and mumbling until she saw someone walk out of the door, a female that seemed liked she had worked there for far too long, sweat on her brow as she wiped it clear and tried to put a smile on her face for the newest customer. Gaby instantly recognized the worker as Jenny, the one girl she trusted to make her lunch.

“Oh my god, is that Gabriela?” Jenny was a sweet and nice Hispanic girl that out of all her friends, was the only one who actively told her friends where she worked. Every time she was bored on a shift, she’d tell all her friends to go visit her and try and cheer her up. Gaby smiled as she watched her get over to the register, put her elbows on the counter, hands under her chin as she smiled at her friend.

“Well it’s lunchtime and I’m pretty hungry.” Gaby said as she got closer to Jenny’s glossy lips, getting really close to kissing her. Gaby knew Jenny was a little bit of a lesbian since the first day she met her and would tease her in the most seductive way. Even if she was straight and with John, she saw no reason to tease Jenny with her sexy body. Jenny soon licked her lips, getting uncomfortably close to actually kissing her friend. Jenny backed up a tiny bit, reading Gaby’s facial expression as something she didn’t really want to have.

“Oh my god. I’m sorry Gaby. That wasn’t on purpose. I promise, I just thought..” Jenny panicked as she backed up, almost going to the back out of sheer embarrassment from her attempted kiss.

“You don’t have to go Jenny, it was just a bit of fun. You don’t have to be embarrassed about that. Maybe we can talk about it after your break or when you get off.” Gaby used her smooth and relaxing voice to calm her down.

Jenny took a deep breath and walked back to the counter and got to the register. “Alright, we have lunch after I get off? I don’t get off for lunch for another…” She reached into her pocket and checked her phone. “Fifteen minutes. Wanna wait for me?”

Gaby just giggled, scrunching her toes as she felt her tummy growl again. “I’m pretty hungry but I will stay at the table for a bit afterwards.” She winked as she started to order as Jenny smiled it off. “Let me get a bacon cheeseburger with fries.”

After getting her food, Gaby walked over to a nearby table and sat down facing away from the other people in the mall. She set the tray of food down on the table and licked her lips as she looked at the yummy and delicious looking burger, steam slowly rising in the air. Then she sat down, took off her sandals, bringing one of them on the table next to the delicious smelling burger and fries. Gaby then untied John’s bonds and she watched his tiny body fall onto the soles. She giggled as she picked his tiny body up and brought him closer to her.

“You’re free John. I’m not gonna have another girl play with you, no matter how much you want to be at another pair of feet like Joana.” Gaby causally whispered to her tiny boy toy as she lifted up a fresh, hot fry up to her mouth. She looked down at the still delirious John. The smells down at her feet, no matter how much he enjoyed inhaling it was getting him a tiny bit light headed. He adjusted his sense of self and looked around as he heard Gaby send more nutrients down her gullet.

“Oh hey Gaby. Yeah I guess I am free now. So what are you having for lunch?” John sat down as he watched the goddess before him continue to eat her food.

“Oh you know, just a regular burger and fries. Want a bite?” Gaby reached over John and picked out the smallest fry in the basket she could find out of the few dozen on her plate. As soon as she found the ‘right’ size for John to nibble on, she presented it to him. She smiled as she realized it was the same size as him, plus a few feet added on. “I know it must be huge to you, probably the biggest fry you’ve ever seen.” She put the fry down in front of him and waited for his response.

“Oh it is the biggest piece of food I’ve ever had.” John laughed as he picked it up and dragged it closer to the plate. “But it’s great. This means I won’t be hungry later on in the day.”

“Yeah, when I inevitably put you back on my shoe. After we talk to Jenny.”

“Yeah I heard, I guess you want to tell her too? I mean, she barely knows me. She’s more your friend than mine.” John said as both of them munched on their food, stopping only to talk. “She’ll think I’m just a shrunken weirdo with a foot fetish that hangs out with you. She won’t want me to be at her feet. Not like you and Joana. I’ve known you two for months, years for Joana. Jenny will just think I’m weird.”

As Gaby listened to John, she was busy chewing on her burger. “Well I wasn't the biggest fan of you being this size while you massaged my feet last night and being on my shoes but you know what really wanted me to give you a chance at it? Well other than the fact that I like you. Well?” Gaby set her burger down on the plate and looking at John.

“I don’t know. You were interested in trying new things?”

Gaby smiled as she gently poked John in the stomach, knocking him back as she laughed. “Well maybe, but I think it was because I was so tired and maybe my feet were just begging to be massaged and licked by you.” She then plucked him up and had him look at the restaurant Jenny was working at. It was almost like it was in slow motion as Jenny worked. He imagined the exact fantasy he had with Gaby and Joana earlier. Jenny in her bedroom with him right in front of her black socks. John licked his lips as Jenny began to peel her off her sweaty and sticky socks as the tiny John watched while she unveiled her feet to him. He had no idea what Jenny's feet looked like, smelled like or anything that could enhance his fantasy but he still imagined being helpless as an ant about to be crushed.

“Yeah, being in her work shoes all day will certainly make her feet all sweaty and moist.” Gaby said, further enticing John. She then turned her head to see John's tiny erection beginning to form. “Oh my god John. Are you imagining being at her feet?” Gaby whispered pulled John to being in front of her precious, luscious lips. “That’s so adorable, oh my god.” Gaby covered her mouth as she laughed.

“I just thought of something really sexy while I was being played with. Jenny’s feet are just...” John blushed as he looked at Gaby and she was still laughing.

“I’m sorry John, I shouldn’t laugh at whatever fantasies you get when you stare at my friends.” Gaby set him back on the table, still sort of giggling as she started eating again. “This kink is still new to me and I don’t know what I can poke fun at. It’s just weird right now. Maybe when you grow back to normal, it’ll be better. Just right now, it’s just, you know what? I’ll keep my mouth shut about that.” John laughed it off as he continued to munch on the fry Gaby gave him as she lifted the burger back to take a bite out of it, sending some small chunks of meat and bread down to the table. As she chewed bite she took, Gaby resumed talking to John. “I guess when you do grow back, Joana and I will be more than willing to let you near our feet. Lick and massage them all you want, anything. But there’s going to be one rule for you that you have to obey or else I might leave you. I’m kidding but I’ll do something.And that rule is you can look at all the girls feet you want, and if they want, you can worship their feet. But I am your one and only goddess. Got it?” Gaby asked as John nodded as he took bite of fry.

“Yes my goddess. You will be my one and only goddess to properly worship.” John said to Gaby as she smiled subtly.

“Alright my little foot lover. That’s the only rule you have to follow or else I guess I won’t let you go near a pair of feet like mine or Joana’s for an entire month. Got it?” Gaby looked at John who nodded yet again. She then got on his hands and knees and started literally worshiping Gaby like she was some sort of religious figure. “OK John, let’s just stick with worshiping feet and not like I’m God or something. Please, just the feet.” Gaby looked back as John stood back up to see Jenny wasn’t at the register but in fact at another restaurant getting food. “Alright John. Just a few more minutes together and then Jenny will be introduced to you and your tiny self. And since you were a tiny bit embarrassed when I told Joana, can I or can I not tell Jenny about you?”

As Gaby picked him up, leaving behind the giant fry. “I mean, maybe if I come up in conversation. Oh and if she says anything about being tired, definitely.” Gaby just smiled as she brought him to her sandals once again. “Oh I thought I would be on the table with you while Jenny was here.”

Gaby just giggled. “Maybe in a bit but my feet could really need a nice massage from your tiny hands. They can reach the spots that could really need some attention.” She looked at him as she brought him closer to the ground. “I'll bring you up to her but I can't guarantee that she'll just let you be at her feet.” She then set the tiny man on the ground near the pole for the table. He looked around as Gaby's face faded away and was replaced by the ten wiggling toes lined up coming towards him. He walked over to the toes, practically begging for his attention. He walked over, humming to himself the classic song, ‘Life could be a dream’ by the Coasters. It was a song he would imagine himself singing to Gaby one night. Granted he had a horrible singing voice and he might actually break Gaby’s heart with how terrible it sounded so he kept it to himself.

“Oh, life could be a dream, If I could take you up in paradise up above, If you would tell me I'm the only one that you love, life could be a dream, sweetheart.” John hummed as he heard the footfalls of a another goddess coming closer to the table. But he didn’t take notice to Jenny coming over to the table as he was getting deep in between Gaby’s middle and third toes getting the sweat that’d formed into black sticky residue. Toe jam. John had read stories about how giant women forced their slaves to eat their toe jam while the giantess relaxed after a long day. John looked up, wanting to see her face but only saw her beautifully long legs go up high in the sky. He marveled at the sight in between the toes, thinking back to to all the movies he saw where the camera would attempt to get angles like this and fail. It was a dream he didn’t want to end. Not now, not ever.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the story as it progresses. Please be sure to leave a review and give me feedback for what you enjoyed or want improved in later chapters.
A new friend by Toxenisfun
We finally get to meet Jenny in John's way of knowing a girl on the latest chapter of The Dream Girl. Hope you all enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

As Gaby felt the tiny man at her toes, she closed her eyes as she chewed on her burger. Feeling John go real deep in the crevices that she thought no one would ever be able to reach. She sighed and swallowed her burger that was in her mouth for the past few seconds. She really wanted to just pick John up from her toes and go to bathroom to just go mad with him. She was tempted until she heard another tray be put on the table. She opened her eyes and saw that Jenny joined her.

“Hey Gaby, taking a nap in the middle of your lunch?” Jenny joked as she took a seat directly across from Gaby. “I don’t mind, I’ll just eat by myself. It’s no big deal.”

Both of them giggled as Gaby opened her eyes and looked at one another. “How was your shift? Tiring?” Gaby asked as she started to ignore the feeling of John at her toes and focused on her friend.

“Oh my god, exhausting working there. I was the only one who worked there until my lunch break. I have to stand on my feet all day and it’s just terrible. I’m just lucky that I get to see you today. I would’ve blown my brains out out of boredom. And the customers are really terrible sometimes.” Jenny trailed on, below the table, she’d revealed the gray socks by popping her heels out of her shoes.

Jenny knew even smallest hint of the smell was overpowering to some people, her included in that bit. The smell of her own feet disgusted herself after she removed them after she got off work or school. She always figured that the person of her dreams would love everything that she offered them, until they got a whiff of her feet when she'd kept them in her shoes. The stench seemed like it would be the one thing that would be the one thing that pushed her potential love interest away from her.

Although it seemed like no regular person would ever enjoy the smell her feet gave off, there was one tiny guy at the floor that caught a very high interest in the smell Jenny's feet were giving off. While working on Gaby’s pinkie toe, cleaning everything off of it including the sweat she accumulated just by walking. His process was basically get the black jam off, massage the skin and maybe finish it off with a few licks. John even figured out where the more sensitive areas of Gaby’s toes were. Or at least some of them on her left foot as he hadn’t had the opportunity to worship the right.

As he was heading off to the other foot, he smelled something that hit his nose like a truck. He inhaled it some more and wondered what it could be. It was very familiar, almost like the smell of Gaby’s feet last night when she freshly removed them from her sneakers. Except much stronger. He then turned to his left and saw the socked heels of a new girl. He just whispered her name, knowing exactly who the new girl might be. “Jenny…” He was almost entranced as he dropped everything he was doing and started to walk towards the moving toes that were shrouded behind the cloak of wet, smelly fabric. The toes, so majestic in their movement went back and forth, stretching and relaxing from being on her tired peds all day. John was completely hypnotized by the way Jenny’s feet were moving.

John had completely lost control of his mind the closer he got to the soles that rose up high in the sky. He smelled the stink that was far stronger than both Joana and Gaby's feet when he had the chance to worship them earlier. He was no longer under Gaby’s feet control, he was now completely enthralled by the goddess unaware to his presence at her beautiful feet. The closer he got to the toes of the shoes, the more he was enthralled by the scent that came out of the mouth of the shoes. He soon embraced the toe section of the shoe and smiled.

Jenny and Gaby continued their conversation up until the smell of Jenny's feet reached Gaby’s nose. Right then, she was about to take another bite of her burger to finish it off but got hit with the wave of stench that was Jenny’s feet. Unlike the tiny John who was very intrigued by the stench filling the air around them, Gaby instantly put her burger down and covered her nose with her hands, smiling as she looked at Jenny who frowned as she ate another bite of her food.

“Oh I already know what it is. It’s my feet. I know they stink after a shift. So many people have told me that they smell and it’s cost me so many relationships because of it. I’ll probably never find someone who can just ignore the smell.” Jenny was about to get up and head back to her post, leaving her food behind on the table until Gaby stopped her, grabbing onto her hand.

“I’m sorry Jenny. I may not be the biggest fan of the way your or any feet, you’re still my friend. Everyone has that one thing they’re ashamed of. For me, I think it’s that I will always push people away even if they want to help or love me. Your thing is that you think your feet smell really bad. I don’t think they smell that bad.” Jenny then brought her socked feet back into her shoes

This kept Jenny on the seat, good for the tiny John who at this point was absolutely possessed by the smell most would find repulsive. Every movement Jenny's feet would give would be like a signal to John to head in another direction. The smell maybe have brought him over to Jenny’s feet in the first place but the movement of her toes kept him in place. And it wasn't until John heard a long bang near him. He was soon snapped out of the trance Jenny’s feet had on him and looked over to what caused the sound. It was a fork covered in a brown sauce. Curious about the large fork, John ignored the feet he'd been fairly close to letting loose on and onto the metal utensil. Hopping onto the silverware, John’s legs were immediately attached to the strange gooey sauce on the fork. He then looked up and saw a hand reach down from the bright sky to the utensil he was stuck to. He watched said hand grab the fork with him along with it and he began to rise up to the table, joining the two goddesses.

“Whoops, dropped my fork.” Jenny said as she bent over to pick her fork, awkwardly staring at Gaby as she grabbed the fork from the floor. She even winked to Gaby as she brought the fork back on the table. “So Gaby, are you seeing anyone right now? Guy or a girl if you’re into that. I mean, I wouldn’t mind if you aren’t.”

Gaby cleared her throat and slightly wiggled her toes, expecting to feel the tiny twitches of John massaging her toes as she had zoned out of him being at her toes. Except she couldn't the tiny form of John in between her toes. Her heart dropped as she realized John had wandered away from her toes. She then looked over at Jenny’s side of the table, more specifically at the tiny object moving around the sticky sauce Jenny had on the fork. Gaby just rolled her eyes and sighed. “John.”

“You’re seeing John right now? I thought you two were just friends.” Jenny then reached over to the fork John was on and was about to lick it clean, giving John the chance to see the inside of Jenny’s starving and salivating maw. He shielded his eyes as Jenny opened her mouth to take the fork inside and wipe the fork clean, even if it was on the dirty floor. John felt the warm breath of Jenny the closer he got to the point of no return. Just when he was mere inches away from getting lapped up by the giant girl until behind him, he heard a slight cough behind. The familiar cough of Gaby.

“Can I see your fork before you lick it clean? I have something you might want to see.” Jenny was a tad confused but she agreed to hand the fork over to Gaby. “It’s gonna be a bit of a surprise but my idiot boyfriend was on your fork. I don’t know how he got on there but he did one way or another.” Gaby sighed once again as she plucked John off the fork and looked at his tiny naked body that was covered in the brown sauce. “We’ll talk about this later but right now, you might owe Jenny an explanation why you were on her fork.” Gaby set John on the table and stared at him uncomfortably until he started to explain himself.

“Gaby, do I have to? Right now?”

“I told Joana, and now you’ll have to tell Jenny. Either you tell her or I leave you here for some stranger to find you.” Gaby said as both of them looked at Jenny who was beyond confused and terrified by the current situation. “You probably have a lot of questions.”

“Um yeah. Here’s the guy you’re dating that’s the size of an ant who was on my fork. I was going to eat him. John, I’m so sorry. If I knew you were there, I wouldn’t have tried to eat you, I swear.” John looked at Jenny who was starting to tear up. John was about to speak to Jenny but soon her emotions and shock of almost eating the tiny John swept her over and she ran off to the nearby bathroom. John and Gaby were both speechless as they looked at one another, wondering what to do next with Jenny gone.

“Gaby, what now? Do we go talk to her or what? Cause you know I was going to tell her.”

“I’ll text her later, and we can discuss your punishment about disobeying me. I was going to take you with me to go get a pedicure, you could’ve picked out whatever color you wanted but you had to wonder off and get on Jenny’s fork.” Gaby was shaming John and his curiosity with Jenny’s feet below the table as she picked him up to put him in her hand, still covered in the sauce from Jenny’s meal. “But I’m not going to punish you directly like leave you here.” She leaned in and kissed him, getting some of the bittersweet sauce on her lips. “Instead, we’re going to the bookstore for a bit then we’ll head back home. Alright? Cool.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

First off, I just want to say thank you for reading and leaving reviews. Everything helps. Secondly, this is the last chapter at least for a week or two as I am going on vacation for the week. With work and school, I kinda need this lol. But don't worry, I will be back with future chapters planned out.Anyway, thank you for reading and please make sure to leave a review, everything is greatly appreciated.
The Dangers in the bookstore by Toxenisfun
Thanks for being very patient as I enjoyed my vacation for the week. It was a great time off. Also, I've made a twitter. It's @Toxenisfun2 if you want to follow me. There, you'll be able to ask questions about the stories that are being written as well as learn a little more about me.

Now with that out of the way, here's the chapter with some characters that some people wanted to see interact with the tiny John.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Gaby walked over to the bookstore nearby, she couldn't help but feel a tad bit curious as to how exactly John got from massaging her toes to on Jenny's fork. But soon she thought back to when Jenny first removed her shoes, and the smell that John was experiencing down at their feet. To her, it was absolutely repulsive but to him, it must’ve heaven. Just thinking about how she had to compete for John's attention while he was at this size made Gaby feel like she wasn't the goddess John made her out to be. But there was one thing that kept reminding her that they were perfect and that she was the goddess of John's desires. He didn't shrink himself for Jenny or Joana or even that popular bitch and her friends, Sydney. No, he brought himself to this size for her. For her enjoyment.

Meanwhile in Gaby's palm, John was busy thinking why he broke the one rule she gave him. She was the only goddess of his and him being caught in a trance by the smell of another girl's feet almost felt like a betrayal to Gaby. And he didn't want to be left behind to be found by some stranger or if he was never found, crushed or eaten until he returned back to normal. He wanted to spend most of the time he had while at this size with Gaby.

As Gaby walked into the bookstore, she smelled the familiar and calming scent of old and new paper as well as the cool air hit her face. She smiled as she headed towards the nonfiction section of the store, seeing the customers looking around at their books of choice. She went down an aisle and looked through the dozens upon dozens of books until she found a small book that she instantly remembered reading when she was at her other school.

“Gulliver’s travels. Oh my god, this is the perfect book to read with you. It's about a guy who gets trapped by tiny people. It's a real great book to read.”

“Gaby, I'm not really into guys being the giants in a story.” She started read off some paragraphs as John started to climb on her leg, trying to get on the same level to see whatever she was reading. “It's just a thing reserved for women I guess.”

“Oh no, I get you.” Gaby said as she started to flip through the book. “I would certainly rather be dominated by a girl than a guy. Us girls are a lot gentler than you guys. That reminds me, there was this girl I knew at my old school that was a complete sweetheart and honestly, if I was in your situation, I'd totally want her to be my goddess.” Gaby looked at John who by that time had reached the top of her leg. “I mean, maybe, if she was down for it.”

“What was her name?” John asked as he sat down on her knee.

“Oh it was beautiful, just like she was. Marissa. She would dye her hair from brunette to blonde to red. Just back and forth. She was sweet and really kind. You really would like her if you ever met. But she kinda kept to herself but she was really pretty. I don’t know what was with her. I tried talking to her a few times but she would just be quiet. Took me a bit to get her to talk to me but when she finally opened up to me, my parents wanted us to move.”

“That sucks Gaby. How far was your old school, maybe we can visit her sometime.” John said as Gaby closed the book, put it on the carpet and picked out another one.

“It’s pretty far from here. Not really worth going there just to see an antisocial girl you don't even know.” Gaby the plucked the tiny John, extended her legs out, kicking her sandals off to put them aside. “All this walking around the mall, and you wandering off to see Jenny kinda makes me crave a massage. And you really wanted to be at my feet right while you're at this size.” Gaby then dropped John right in between her toes. John looked in front of him and saw Gaby’s smiling face, giving him a wave as she descended into her book. This signaled John to get to work on Gaby's toes, resuming his mission from earlier.

It was about five minutes into working on Gaby's toes, getting the junk and filth off of her toes, John heard some snoring coming from Gaby. He turned to see her face covered in the book, her head leaning on the shelf. Gaby had passed out while John was at hard work. He soon sat down and relaxed, leaning back as he did so. He breathed in the smell of Gaby's feet and calmed himself. It was just him and his goddess relaxing in the bookstore, although not the most ideal place to be. He could hear subtle music above him coming from the ceiling. It was calming. The first time today he's really taken it all in and just sat down to think about it.

That was until he heard footsteps coming towards him and Gaby. He got up without revealing too much of himself and looked who was coming towards them. His jaw dropped as he realized who it was. One of the more popular girls in his grade, maybe even the whole school. Sydney, the blonde with glasses with her clique behind her following close behind. All four having identical outfits on. From the blue crop top that exposed all of their stomachs to the same shoes they had, giving the little John an excellent view of all of their toes, something he didn’t expect to see at this size at all.

To Sydney’s left, there was Jasmine, the sort of dimwit of the group with her hair in a bun and red lipstick. To the Sydney’s right was Callie, she was the second ‘in command’ of the group right behind Sydney. Her real name wasn’t Callie, that was just a nickname she got from moving here to California. John and everyone in the school had long since forgotten her real name as they all knew her as Callie. It might’ve been Alexa or Sophia but he couldn’t remember. He was just amazed at the height of her. Callie was taller than any girl John had the opportunity to come across in his time at this size. Almost as tall as John was when he was normal. She simply towered over the other girls in her group.

And finally in the back was the newest addition to Sydney’s group, Megan or Meggy. She was a redhead and was fairly new to the school as well as the clique Sydney had made. She was a weird one as well, not only due to her joining one of the more exclusive groups in the school but she gave off this weird vibe that made John fearful of the goddess that she was currently. It was extremely close to the feeling John had when he approached Haley about wanting to be his current size. It was a strange feeling that felt evil to John yet it was almost irresistible for him. He wanted to go to Megan, it was almost like she was calling to him. But he resisted and remained at Gaby's feet, no matter who called to him, he was Gaby's tiny man.

John watched as the group got closer to Gaby's feet and shielded himself. He saw that Sydney looked directly at Gaby's feet, narrowly missing the tiny John in between the toes. Even though Sydney and her group had no intention or interest in coming into a bookstore to spend the rest of their Saturday afternoon, they couldn't let someone like Gaby go unteased for walking passed them.

“I'm just saying Sydney, maybe it's better if we just go get our coffees and head back.” Jasmine said as they walked into the bookstore, following behind the Gaby who was talking to her hand. “Messing with Gaby doesn't seem like a good use of the one day we all have off of work.”

“Oh you're just too soft on these nerds, Jasmine.” Callie said as the four of them walked inside, still following just beyond hearing range.

“Quiet both you. We do what Sydney wants and what Sydney wants is to mess with this girl.” Megan silenced the two girls arguing as Sydney stopped in her tracks and turned to them.

“New girl’s right. I just want to mess with the bitch alright? And Callie and Jasmine? Next time you question me again, I'll make sure your reputation is ruined. Got that?” Both of the girls nodded as Sydney continued walking to the aisle Gaby went down.

“So what’s the plan Sydney? Don't want to make it too obvious do we?” The group then turned the corner and saw the asleep Gaby with her feet sprawled out, leaving just enough room for the group to pass by. Sydney rolled her eyes as she headed straight for Gaby’s feet, raising her foot up behind her and slightly kicking Gaby as she woke up.

“Hey nerd!” Sydney said as saw that Gaby had woken up, slightly startled by the abrupt waking she just received. “How's your weekend going you little slut?” Sydney the felt a small, almost pebble like thing land in between her toes but she ignored it as she continued to talk trash to the sitting Gaby. “What? Do you want me to repeat myself? Gaby, you of all people should know no one in my group repeats themselves. Right girls?” Gaby turned to her left and saw the other three girls looking at dead at her, each giving a haunting look at her. None of them broke the eye contact until Gaby looked dead at Megan. Her eyes were a lot darker, almost pitch black. Gaby was soon caught in a deep trace. Her surroundings began to close in on her until she was directly in front of Megan.

“Hello nerd? Sydney’s talking to you!” Callie said, breaking the literal trance Gaby was in as her head was turned to see the intimidating face of Sydney looking at Gaby. She then saw the girls stand up and almost in uniform, walked away without a sound with Megan leading the pack from behind. All four girls then sat at a table, and it seemed as though her short lived teasing ended.

She sighed and leaned her head back against the shelf of books. “What the hell was that, John? I thought Sydney usually avoids people like us.” She then looked briefly at her toes and assumed John was still on her feet as she felt subtle movements around her toes. She completely brushed off the fact that Sydney had kicked her feet a few seconds prior and he might’ve fallen on the ground or even worse, at the toes of the one girl in the whole world who couldn’t stand either Gaby nor John, Sydney and her group of friends. “Anyway John, you're doing great so far. Just about an hour of this and we can head home. Sound good? Sounds good to me.” Gaby said as she picked the book she had been reading before, unaware of the danger John was currently in.

At Sydney’s feet, it was much different from the other girls feet John had experienced. He was caught right underneath Sydney's toes, getting stepped on constantly as the unaware goddess walked. He always knew Sydney was always trying to be top dog of the school and would step over anyone who even remotely be in her way. Now even though John and Gaby weren't in her way, Sydney and her group of friends were quite literally walking all over John. Every step was pure agony for the tiny guy. In his entire time being at this size, he'd never actually been properly stepped on. Sure he'd been in sandals, in a running shoe, and at girls feet before but he'd never in his current situation before. Every single step Sydney took made John's skeleton want to turn into pure dust.

The walking only lasted about two or three seconds before Sydney stopped moving, wiggling her toes as if she knew that John was under them and at her mercy. John felt the fleshy mounds then rise up and suddenly, almost as quickly as John had arrived here, they disappeared from stomping on him. John took in as much air as his tiny lungs could take in. By this point, he cared very little about breathing in the almost toxic scents that were created by the girl's he worshiped. Sydney's feet always seemed like they would be like the other girls he'd been at. Like any pair of feet, Sydney's would sweat but she had a type of lotion on that made the sweat filled sandal smell like strawberries. John stood up and looked around at where he was. And where he was standing wasn't good.

All around him were the faces of the girls he was a little afraid to go near when he was normal sized but when he was this size, he was petrified. His naked minuscule body was being looked at and examined by three of the girls. From his head to his throbbing erection was in clear view to the girls who were both curious and slightly aroused.

“So this was the thing that was in my shoe.” Sydney said as she plucked the frozen John from her sandal and stood back up with her friends. It seemed as though, for now, that none of the girls seemed to have recognized the tiny John in his tiny form. Hopefully when he returned to his normal size tomorrow afternoon, he wouldn’t be teased by these girls. That is if he makes it back to Gaby.

“What is it Sydney?” Jasmine moved in, her sweet and cool minty breath going around John’s tiny body. He shivered as Jasmine moved closer and followed as he was lifted up to the giant smiling face of Sydney. “A toy maybe?”

“This can’t be a toy, you dumb bitch. Look how it’s moving around. It’s more like a bug or something.” John’s eardrums were completely destroyed as Callie practically yelled directly into his ears. This sent him to cover up his ears as she continued to giggle as she watch John struggle as she yelled in his ears.

“Quiet both of you.” Sydney then brought the tiny John to the table. “What we have here is a tiny man we get to play with. Just look at this little guy.” Sydney tossed John on the table, poking him as he was still recovering from the headache he now had from Callie yelling at him. “I don’t know who or how this cute and adorable little man fell into our lives but this is perfect.” John stood up and looked around to the three giant girls. He had no idea where the terrifying Megan had gone and he didn’t want to know. The dark feeling he had when she was around made his current predicament seem like he was back home relaxing with Gaby. When he woke up today, he didn’t think he’d be separated from his protector and around the one group of girls he feared the most.


“Ok so what are you going to do to him Sydney? Huh?” Jasmine said as she picked up the tiny John and brought him over to her face. Jasmine was never a mean girl to John and his friends. Sophomore year, John asked Jasmine to homecoming and she said yes. It didn't last too long before they drifted apart as both of them were from very different groups. Jasmine later joined Sydney's group and were forced to make fun of her former date to gain acceptance to the group. Now that she had John in her palm, still not recognizing him, she could do whatever she wanted.

John’s climb soon stopped in front of Jasmine’s bright red lips that made him see his reflection like a mirror. Above him was the cute and small nostrils, somewhere he didn't want to go once more. He felt the warm breath of Jasmine as she observed him further. “He looks really soft and maybe chew able if I say so myself.” John then saw Jasmine’s maw open up, letting the minty fresh air that had been kept inside the maw. Jasmine let her tongue escape, making the tiny John to close his eyes, thinking Jasmine was going to take him all for himself, just gobble him up, send him down to the pit of no possible return. Then, blackness was all he could see. He quickly realized that Jasmine had taken no time in bringing him into her mouth. Without much warning, he was inhaled by a girl once more today. This time, into the one opening of the human body he was terrified of. The mouth.

Jasmine tried her best to accommodate the ever moving John by shifting her tongue to be as gentle as Gaby might've been.. But even if she kept her tongue steady, it wouldn’t have made a difference for the tiny John. Within the first few seconds of being in Jasmine's mouth, John had already hit many of her slippery, white teeth and had quickly become acquainted with almost getting swallowed by the goddess. He screamed continually, trying to convince Jasmine to spit him out and just set him back on the floor but he knew being inside the jaws of a goddess was dangerous to say the least. He knew he couldn’t be crushed or mashed up if Jasmine wanted to chew on him like Sydney wanted to. The spell Haley put on him was supposed to make him invincible to force and acid. But it wasn’t like he wanted to go down to be or at least attempted to be digested.

As soon as Jasmine’s tongue seemed like it would a calm beast while John was in it’s home, it would jump up and toss the tiny man all across the mouth. One minute he was right underneath her molars, the next he was inches away from her lips with small amounts of light coming into the terrifying jaws as Jasmine’s tongue grabbed his ankles and repeated the cycle over and over again. In the middle of the torment, he came within centimeters of being swallowed by the goddess. He landed on the muscle of the throat, and if it’d been open, he would’ve been sent down the endless throat to the stomach. Fortunately, Jasmine had spared him such a fate as by merely landing on the throat muscle, she coughed him out. Weather it was her being nice or if it was an accident. Weather it was or wasn't, he tumbled down to the floor, falling in the exact shape of Jasmine's body. It was a quick fall to Jasmine’s feet.

As he landed on the soft carpet, John’s body felt like it was completely broken. Every bone in his body was screaming to just give up and lay on the carpeted ground. His chest slowly expanded as he took in the air he’d been deprived of from inside Jasmine’s mouth. He coughed up some of spit and rolled over to be on his stomach. He groaned as heard rumbles and quakes all around him. Straining his neck, he saw that Jasmine along with Callie had removed their sandals and walked over to where John was lying, crippled but slowly healing. He saw the two giantesses park and block all John's routes for escaping. Not that he could while he was still recovering. Directly in front of him were Callie toes. She kept wiggling them back and forth, giving him slight glimpses of the color of nail polish she was wearing. It was a very light blue that was similar to a clear blue sky in the middle of summer.

John looked over behind him and saw the goddess whose mouth he was just in. Jasmine was smiling along with Callie. John didn't know what they were planning but he knew it couldn't be good knowing theses three. He then looked down as he heard both of them beginning to tap their toes, almost like they were in unison.

“So Jasmine, how did the little guy taste? Was he chewy enough for you?” Callie asked as she raised her foot in the air, letting the tiny John see the sole of her feet. There was dirt and fuzz along with other miscellaneous items that had gotten trapped underneath the goddesses feet. Then it was quickly slammed back down to the ground, slightly shaking the ground and blasting air towards John's tiny body.

“Of course, this little guy was super tasty. I wanted to just gobble him up but I couldn't resist doing this to him first with you.” John's body collapsed as soon as Jasmine’s words hit his ears. It was a waking nightmare as he saw both of the girls lock hands for balance as both of them raised up their feet, letting John see both of their soles, dirt and all. It was almost poetic as both of them slowly raised her feet up and just held them there for a few seconds, wiggling their toes and sending dirt to ground. Then the force of two goddesses come on him harder and faster than he anticipated. Callie was first to stomp on him as he didn't even get the chance to scream in fear as she crushed and smothered him into the carpet. He was soon as flat as a pancake and stuck to the sole. He was then raised up to end up falling back down to ground.

The process repeated over and over again with both of the girls. And to make it worse, after a few dozen times of getting stomped, the girl's speed increased ten fold. Before, John would be able to get a second or two of relaxation before the next foot came crashing down to the ground. Now he barely got half a second before his next foot torture began.

After about a minute, Jasmine and Callie agreed that John was a dead ‘bug’ from how flat he now was. He was practically in the carpet after the events he'd just endured. Both of them then looked at Sydney who was on her phone, texting. After a few moments of silence, Sydney looked over to her two followers. “Are you two done with him?” She stood up and looked at their feet and at the carpet to see the flattened John mixed in with carpet. “Now I have to find a new tiny man on mine because I'm not having the one you had in your mouth.” Sydney said to Jasmine as she walked over to where John's ‘corpse’ was and stood there as Callie and Jasmine looked at each other as they tried to figure out what their leader was going to do next. “And then both of you proceeded to crush the little guy flat. He was going to be my afternoon snack but I guess he can join the flattened gum in this carpet. Come on, let's go find another one. This one is all but useless to us. Come on girls.” Sydney turned on her heels and walked out the store. Soon, Megan came up behind her and folded her arms in disappointment as well.

“Megan. I don't want to know where you've been but you know, at least you didn't crush my snack. So you're already better then those two.” Jasmine and Callie grabbed their shoes and ran off to catch up to the pair.

Meanwhile, on the ground, John seemed like he was beyond recovery. He'd been smashed into the ground so many times in the past two to three minutes. He was flat but still alive. Somehow. He could feel his body slowly pushing outward as he recovered from his torture. His body was beginning to look normal once again.

When his back and upper body formed, he sat up and sighed as he saw that Gaby was gone from her spot. She didn't notice that he was gone. Now he was stuck here until he grows back tomorrow evening. Then he heard quakes and panicked. He thought the girls were coming back for more. He covered his head as he anticipated more torture. Then he heard the familiar voices. Friendly voices, voices he trusted with his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again for reading. Leave a review if you liked it or put what you didn't like. Also, follow my Twitter. I'll try to use it as much possible where I'll post updates as well as just pictures of the current games I'm playing in between work, school and this if you like that sort of thing.
Reunited by Toxenisfun
First off, I just wanna say, reaching 30K views is amazing and thank you all for the support, it means a lot.


Second, I have made a Twitter. I've already made a few updates on there so if you want to know when a new chapter is going to arrive(or approximate date).


And, finally, here is the latest chapter of The Dream Girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John smiled as he saw the all too familiar pairs of shoes walk toward him. There were two girls walking towards him. Two girls he didn't mind being around, other than Gaby of course. It was Jenny and Joana who seemed like they were looking for Gaby and her lost foot boy. John knew he had to make himself known to the towering girls as they walked towards him. He waved his arms and shouted their names as loud as he possibly could.

“Jenny! Joana!” He yelled as he flailed his arms with his legs still forming. He repeated the process multiple times until the closet goddess , Joana, was practically right on top of him. Her converses were literally inches away from crushing him once again and having him relive the most traumatic experience he’d probably ever had or will have. He yelled once more as he saw that Joana looked down at her feet. She covered her mouth with one hand and grabbed Jenny’s shoulder with the other.

“Oh my god. John? Is that you?” Joana said as she picked his mangled and flattened body ever so gently. He was soon met with the fingertips of the very gentle Joana as she picked him up to be brought by their faces. The accent for going towards their faces was calming. He could trust Joana with his life, after all, she was his best friend. And he did worship her feet for a while earlier.

“If he's here, where did Gaby run off to and why didn't she notice when he wasn't with her?” Jenny said as Joana brought him for closer examination. Upon seeing the terrible and almost broken shape he was in, both of them gasped as they took him to the closest table, the same one where he suffered at the hands of Jasmine and Callie few minutes prior.

John began to explain as Joana set him down very gently. “I was cleaning and doing tad bit of worship with Gaby over there.” John pointed behind where Jenny was sitting to the aisle the whole thing started. “Then Sydney and her friends decided to mess with Gaby by kicking her. I fell and I was helpless as the three girls tortured me.” John's small story hit Joana heavily. The poor John just wanted to stay with his girlfriend and worship her for a bit then the bitchy girls decided they wanted to mess with him.

“Don't worry John, we'll get them back for this. No one tortures my tiny best friend.” Jenny looked at Joana as she pounded her fist on the table, shaking John as he stood up as well as covered himself to Jenny who he assumed wasn't fully aware of his adventures at Joana’s and primarily Gaby's feet.

“No Joana. I really don't want to get back at them no matter how much they hurt me. I really just want to go back to Gaby. Where ever she is. And thank you, both of you for finding me.” John sat back down as both of the girls felt sorry for him.

“Jenny, why don't you call Gaby and tell her we have John. I'll stay here with him. Alright?” Jenny nodded as she got up and headed away from the table. “John? Do you want to lick my feet until Gaby gets here? I know you like them a lot.”

John blushed. “I would but what they did to me kinda affected me and my love for feet. But if it was any other time, yeah I totally would jump to the opportunity to worship and go wild on yours and maybe even Jenny's feet.” He paused as he looked at Joana who was a bit closer than before. “Just making sure, she knows? You told her?”

“Yeah but I definitely left some details out. Mainly the whole part about you cumming on my feet.” Joana then looked at John in the eyes. “She also told me she found you on her fork about an hour ago. Almost made her run out the mall if I didn't see her. Care to explain?”

John blushed as he covered his face in slight embarrassment. “Well, Gaby told me to massage her feet while she had lunch with her and after a few minutes Jenny popped her heels out of her work shoes. And oh my god Joana, I know you're not interested in feet but hers smelled so good.” He looked at Joana as she looked at him with kindness and curiosity.

“Yeah I'm not into feet but I know you like them so I’ll cheer you on.” Joana rubbed her finger down John's back, further relaxing him. “You and Gaby are together right?” John nodded. “But she left you here? You know, if you and I were dating while you're this size, I would always make sure you were with me.”

“Joana, I know what you're trying to do. And it's not gonna work. But if you asked me a few months ago, I might've said yes. But not when I'm with Gaby. I know she doesn't seem like the perfect girl but I love her and all of her little quirks. I really think she's adorable with all of them.” John said just as Jenny came back to the table to sit down.

“Gaby's coming back for you John. You don't have to worry for much longer. Meanwhile, you can tell me a little bit more about your interest in our feet. Joana's told me a little bit while she calmed me down but I'm still a little confused.” Jenny lowered her hand on the ground and picked up the tiny John. “I personally think my feet smell disgusting but you seem to think they might be really sexy.”

“Oh well maybe. If you would let me see your feet and let me worship them. I wouldn't know how they feel or look but I really think they'll be great. Again, if you let me worship them.” Jenny giggled as she looked at Joana.

“You weren't kidding he really would like to be at our feet.” All three of them laughed slightly. “But I don't think you'd want to be at my feet, especially after a shift like the one I had.”

“I'm pretty sure the little guy would love to at least try those sweaty puppies out. I know when I let him massage my feet, he absolutely loved the warm and smelly feeling of my feet fresh out of my shoes. Didn't you John?” Joana winked as John turned around and looked her.

“It's completely up to you whether or not you want me to treat your feet like I did with Joana and my Gaby.” John then signaled Jenny to bring him back down on the table. “So Jenny, where was Gaby when you called her? I hope she wasn't too far.”

“Fortunately, she was less than a block from here. She should be here any minute. Plenty of time for us to just relax until she gets here which shouldn't be to much longer.” Jenny brought John back to the table. “So what do you wanna do until she gets here?”

“I have an idea, John. My feet could use some attention, especially after I gave you my socks. Think you could massage them until Gaby gets back?” Joana used her puppy dog eyes to guilt John into giving in. He nodded and walked towards her hands who were ready for him to join. Already, Joana had begun removing her converse using the toe of one shoe to remove the other and vice versa. She soon bent over and dropped the tiny John near her toes or very close to them.

John could see the wiggling toes of Joana in the distance as he was brought down to the ground, only a few feet away from where he was spat out and stomped on. But he didn’t care anymore. He inhaled the smell that was a very familiar to the tiny man's nose. All of his thoughts and memories of the torture those evil girls. He then looked back at Joana’s feet and walked over to them. He walked along the edge of her left foot, scraping his hand against the soft and sweaty skin. High above his head, he could hear the small giggles of the goddess he was going to be worshiping as well as some of the conversation the two were having.

Soon, he arrived at the toes, more specifically the pinkie toe. He wanted to just jump on top of the small toe, even compared to him but he controlled himself. Knowing he’d probably save the jumping on top of a toe for his favorite toe out of the five for every foot there was. The big toe. It was the biggest toe there was, of course, and for him, the sexiest.

He then walked in front of the wiggling toes and inhaled the scent. It was incredible how Joana’s feet had changed scents after neither of them had socks on. He still had the socks she gave to him after she thought he did a good job of massaging her feet, also because she felt bad that she accidentally inhaled him. They were the same socks wore for the whole shift she was working that day so they were moist from the sweat and had the scent of her feet on them. Now, without the assistance of the fabric sock, the feet before him had a tiny bit of a sour smell rather than a sweet smell from before. But John didn't mind too much. It wasn't like the whole reason he was this size was because he wanted to experience the scents of the girls he was watching from afar. He then walked to in between the toes quite quickly dug himself into the toes.

Above John, Joana could feel the tiny John begin to get deep into her toes, making her give out a very small gasp. “I'm telling you Jenny, his tiny body would feel amazing in between your toes or just on your soles. He likes feet so why not let him enjoy your feet? You must be exhausted and your feet must be sore. So, wanna give him a try?” Joana asked as she used the foot John wasn't working on and rubbed her foot on Jenny's smooth leg. Jenny raised an eyebrow and scooted back as Joana looked at her. “What?”

“Joana, I know John would absolutely love to be at my feet but I just think they aren't worth worshiping by him. They stink so much, they're not that pretty no matter how much I try to jazz them up. I just think John would end up hating his time if I let him near the monsters I call my feet.” Jenny then started blushing as she looked over to the entrance of the store to see a panicked Gaby come running into the store, her purse flopping around. She made a quick right turn as she saw Jenny and Joana sitting at a table. She got to the table and was breathing heavily as after she'd learned that she accidentally left John in the mall, she ran back as fast as she possibly could.

“Ok you two, where is he? Is he safe?” Gaby had a very panicked look as she looked at the girls. “Is he safe?”

“Relax Gaby, he's fine. He's at my feet right now. It was a way for him to relax after what he had some unwanted time with Sydney and her friends. After you left him her-” Joana was soon cut off as Gaby jumped down to the ground and near her feet to pick up her foot to have John drop onto her palm. She then stood up and looked at the tiny John, didn't see many bruises on his body as the magic had healed every single injury he'd sustained during his interaction with Jasmine and Callie. Gaby then walked away from the table to more speak private.

“John, I'm so sorry I left you here.” John looked at Gaby and how she was on the verge of tears. “You know I would never leave you here alone, especially when you were found by Sydney and her posse. If I knew you were over there, I would've done something to get you back.” Gaby then leaned on a pillar nearby and slid down to the floor.

“Gaby, it wasn't your fault. It was Sydney and both of us know that. She's the one that kicked you. You didn't give me to her. It's fine, I forgive you. I just need some time just with you. Not your feet. Just you Gaby. I think I've had my fill with feet for the day. After being an accessory to your shoes and getting to lick Joana's feet, which I loved by the way, and probably the worst part of being this small. But I just want to go home and relax for a bit before you want me to lick your feet again. Now, can we go home?” John said as Gaby wiped a few tears from her face.

“Alright. We can go home. And I'll keep a close eye on you this time.” Gaby then stood up and walked out the main entrance, waving to Joana and Jenny as they left. “Don't worry John. For a few hours, it'll be smooth sailing. Just us two relaxing. I promise. After that, if you're still up for it, you can massage my feet for a bit. Agreed?” John just nodded as Gaby and him left the mall and headed back to her house.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for reading, please leave a review, follow me on Twitter(@Toxenisfun2) if you want updates on this story and other stories I'm thinking of doing. And thanks again for all the support, means a lot!
The Sleepover by Toxenisfun
I just want to say thank you all for the reviews and the readings. It means the world to me that all of you have supported this story with each update.

This was one of the ideas that I had for a bit after I finally introduced to the three main girls. I don't know how long it'll last chapter wise but it will have a whole chapter with Jenny FINALLY interacting with John. It's just not this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------


It'd been a little less than four hours after Gaby and John had reunited at the bookstore. Both of them had relaxed for a few hours, so Gaby let John fall asleep on her stomach as she was playing on her phone in nothing but her bra and a pair of short shorts. The small and relaxing things they did prior was painting Gaby's nails to a new shade of black, something she never had the courage to try. With a little encouragement from John saying her toes would look incredible, Gaby painted her toes while her ‘foot cheerleader’ as she called him shouted some encouraging words to the giantess he was standing on.

Gaby was playing on her phone, texting Jenny along with Joana back and forth. They texted Gaby when the pair first arrived back home, both asking if John was alright. No matter if he recovered from the pain and trauma he endured hours ago. Every time the phone would ring, Gaby would have to check down near her belly button to check if the subtle ring had awoken the sleeping tiny man that she thought was absolutely adorable. When he first walked over to her bare tummy and started sleeping right above where her actual stomach was located, she couldn't help but take a few pictures and send them to the three of them, wanting all of them to remember the good and subtle times of his time while he was with her.

Gaby was about to take another picture of John when she got an interesting text from Joana in the group chat they'd been using for the past few hours. It read “Hey Gaby, I just talked to my mom about l all of us staying over. I know that you, Gaby along with John might not want to go anywhere right now but it's an invite if you want to come over.” Gaby read it aloud in a whisper. She set the phone near her leg and looked at the tiny John, still asleep. It'd been almost an hour that she'd been forced to remain motionless as to near awaken John. But she was getting sore from not moving along with a tad hungry. Deep inside her body, at just the right time, her stomach started to rumble. It was a deep growl, almost as if a monster had revealed itself to the both of them. Gaby just shrugged it off but John who was right on top of the growling beast, was awoken terrified. He got up and looked around to make sure he wasn't accidentally swallowed by Gaby or by someone else.

“Gaby? Oh geez, how long was I out?” John stood up, albeit a little shaky as he adjusted to the soft skin of Gaby's stomach once more. “What time is it?”

“It's five. You were only out for like an hour. You were so cute sleeping on my tummy.” Gaby giggled as she picked him up to her face.

“Why didn't you take pictures? Save the moment forever?” John joked until he saw Gaby grab her phone and showed him the photos she took while he was passed out. “Oh, you did.”

“Yeah I did. You were too cute not to take pictures of. Anyway, I needed you to get up so that we could leave.” John was then brought over to the nightstand while Gaby stood up and headed to the dresser nearby to select some clothes.

“Leave? Where are we heading? Out to eat? Getting a table for one and a hundredth of a person would be pretty much a waste. Sides, not too many restaurants offer dishes in my size.” John laughed at his joke as Gaby continued looking for a good shirt to wear. “Seriously Gaby, where are we going?”

Gaby selected a blue shirt, threw it on and walked back to John. “Joana invited us to spend the night over at her house. It'll be us two, her and Jenny. If you want to go. It's completely up to you. If you're not up for being away from here, we can stay here and continue to relax. I haven't said yes or no yet so it's up to you.”

“I am doing fine. Staying here with you was pretty great and I think I've recovered from my injuries now. Yeah, why not? Let's go. I mean, if Joana is offering, why shouldn't we go visit them?” John said as Gaby bent to his level.

“Alright little one. So how do you want to get there? Do you want to be on my shoe as I walk there or do you want me to carry you?” Gaby asked as she picked him and kissed him very gently.

“Well I thinking why not mix it up. I mean I've seen plenty of your feet while I was on your sandals.” Gaby was about to gear up for just carrying the tiny man until he continued to talk. “Why don't we mix it up. You know, I've been in near your feet while I was on your sandals. I was thinking that maybe I could in your shoes. Like your running shoes maybe. I know it's not the safest place for me to be, especially after what I told you. But I know Joana doesn't live far so the ride won't last too long.”

Gaby only sighed and smiled at the small man. “Do you really want to go in there?” He nodded excitedly. “Alright but when we get to the house, you're coming out. I don't want you to suffer too much.” Gaby then walked towards her shoe closet. She then bent over and put John by her toes. “I already know you probably have a certain pair of shoes you want me to wear. So which ones are you looking for?”

John walked away from Gaby's toes and headed towards the many pairs of shoes Gaby had. It was like he was kid in a candy store but with giant pairs of shoes. He walked around the same pairs he'd been inside last night but he wasn't feeling it. He wanted to be inside a shoe both of them might enjoy, for different reasons obviously. He passed many more shoes that he'd seen Gaby wear and complain that her feet were beyond sore. He then spotted a new pair he'd never seen prior. They were a blue mesh type shoe without laces, it was strictly a slip on style shoe. He raised his hand and pointed at it. “This one.”

Gaby then nodded and walked over to her dresser grab to a pair of ankle high socks. She sat down on the bed, and continued the conversation. “What made you pick those? I'm guessing because you've never seen me wear those before.” Even from afar, Gaby could tell that John was blushing. “Now that I think about it, you did tend to look at the ground a lot but now I realize you were probably looking at my feet. Guess you know a lot about my shoes. But I just got those a few days ago for a present from my sister.” Gaby then slid one sock onto her clean foot and repeated the process once more on the other. “They are super comfy, they have memory foam insoles. And they are so soft, eh, you'll find out.” She then walked over and knocked one shoe over to have John climb inside.

Once she saw he was inside, she tilted it to have him tumble down to the toe section to keep him safe. She then took a deep breath in and out, hoping she didn't traumatize or injure her tiny boyfriend while she headed out to Joana's house. She then stuck her foot inside, constantly wiggling her toes to find his tiny form. Eventually, her toes found the tiny man and she carefully played with him. She giggled as her toes made contact with him. “Alright John, hope you're happy with your decision because off we go.”

After a few minutes, Gaby arrived at Joana’s house, a tad sweaty from the somewhat short walk from her house to Joana's. She could still feel the tiny John struggling and playing with her toes so she knew he was still conscious and awake even under the constant heat, humidity, smell and pressure he had to endure. She then got to the front door and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the tall door was opened by an unfamiliar woman. She was tall and wearing a blue shirt and a pair of blue jeans as well as a pair of sandals that exposed her large, mature feet. Her toes were painted a nice and chill looking pink.

“You must be Gaby, come on in. I'm Joana's mom, Abigail. You can wait here while I get the girls. Make yourself at home.” Gaby walked into the house and saw the couch Abigail was referring to.

“You have a beautiful home Abigail. It looks very nice.” Gaby said as she watched Abigail go down the hall, passed three doors. Two on the left side and on on the right. She went right by the first door and went to the second. She knocked on it and it was opened by Joana. She looked down the hall and saw Gaby standing near the couch.

“Your friend is here Joana.” Abigail said as she backed up as her oldest daughter ran to her friend.

“Gaby!” She said quite loudly as she hugged her and whispered in her ear. “You brought John right?”

“Mhmm. I wouldn't leave him alone at home.” Gaby said as Joana headed back to her room.

“Ok mom, I can take care of Gaby and Jenny from here. I'll see you in a bit for dinner.” Gaby was following behind until Abigail cleared her throat.

“Wait, you know my rule. No boys allowed. And if I find one here, I'll make sure you never see these two girls again. Do I make myself clear, Joana?” The girls nodded as they left towards Joana's room. They the shut the door behind them and Gaby walked over to the bed, where Jenny was also sitting on. Both of them then looked at her, examining her entire body, trying to guess where John was.

“Come on Gaby, where is the little guy?” Joana asked as she sat down on the carpet.

“Alright, I think it's time to let the little guy out. He has been where he is for a little bit too long. Don’t want him to pass out.” Gaby then kicked off one of her shoes and having it fly a few feet away from the girls. The smell of her feet filling the bedroom, making Jenny cover her nose.

“Please don't tell me he's actually in one those right? Gaby?” Jenny began to wave her hands in front of her face to try and get some fresh air.

“Well it was his idea to come here while in my shoe. I offered to carry him here but he insisted on coming over here in these. He even picked out the shoes I would wear. He picked these out.” Gaby then carefully removed the other shoe from her foot. She then tilted it downwards as she let the mouth of the shoe lead right under her hand and after some shaking, a tiny ant sized man fell into her palm. “See Jenny? He's fine, he's durable.” Gaby brought the tiny man up to her face, still seeing movement the closer he brought up to her face.

The other girls looked at John while he was rustling around, readjusting to the atmosphere that wasn't inside Gaby’s shoe. While he was inside the shoe, he felt the pressure of Gaby's footsteps, worse than when he was attached to her sandal as was the smell and heat. Being rubbed up against her toes as she walked broke his arm halfway she was here but fortunately when Gaby stopped when she arrived, it was just enough time for it to heal.

“John? Are you alright?” Jenny asked as he began to stand up, still a little shaky from the ride over here but he was just a tad disoriented. “Give a thumbs up if you're fine.” John listed but covered his head from a small headache he had.

“I'm fine Jenny, I'm fine. Might've broken a few bones on the ride over but it's nothing I can't heal from.” John was nonchalant about his breaking bones but the girls on the other hand weren't so relaxed about it, especially Gaby.

“Wait a minute, you broke bones while you were in my shoe? John, why did I agree to let you ride in there?” Gaby brought him over to Joana's desk where she further examined him. “Are you hurt or anything?”

“Gaby, seriously, I'm fine. I've gotten chewed and crushed flat today. I'm pretty sure I can take a few broken bones.” John said as he looked at Jenny who met his gaze.

“Oh hey John. Glad to see you're not broken or anything.” She said, very quietly. Joana then turned around and looked at her. “What?”

“John, you wanted to see Jenny's feet right?” Joana said as she picked him up and handed him to Jenny. “He's been wanting to see and smell your feet since you've two have met.” Both of them looked at one another, curious.

“Um I don't think I'm ready Joana. I mean I've lost relationships because of how they are.” Jenny and John then saw Gaby look at Joana while she rubbed her stomach as they walked to the door. “Where are you two going? I can't take care of him alone. What if I hurt him?”

“Don't worry Jenny, we'll be right down the hall getting dinner. I would bring the food here but my mom doesn't like food to be outside the kitchen.” Joana said as she and Gaby headed out the door where they smelled the scent of fresh pizza being made. “Just text us if you're too nervous to play with him. Don't worry, you'll be fine.” Joana then disappeared, leaving only Gaby.

“We'll be right down the hall, Jenny. Don't worry, I trust you to be with him alone. You'll do fine.” Gaby then closed the door behind her as she left Jenny and John alone on Joana's bed. Jenny looked at the tiny John and blushed as they looked at each other.

“Well John, I guess you wanted to see my feet.” Jenny awkwardly laughed as she looked at the tiny man. “I guess we can start whenever you want."

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, leave a review if you enjoyed and be sure to follow my Twitter(@Toxenisfun2). It's free and you'll see updates on this story and other stories I'm writing.

And if you're a fan of Jenny, the next chapter will be the one to have a one on one with her and John.
Fun with Jenny by Toxenisfun
This has been a long time coming since I introduced Jenny. She is the only girl that's a recurring character that hasn't gotten to play with John. And here it is, the Jenny chapter.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny and John just looked at each other as the ladder was in the former’s hand as she paced back and forth, wondering what to do with him first. If she was going to go ahead with his desires. “Ok John, I guess we'll get this started.” Jenny hopped over to Joana's bed and set John on the ground near her shoes. They were the same shoes from earlier when the tiny John was first introduced to her feet back in the mall. He could still see the subtle movements of her toes reaching out in the air but were halted by the ceiling of the shoes.

“So tell me John, what makes you want to near my feet?” Jenny asked as she was about to unveil them to the tiny John. “I just don't really feel comfortable about having a tiny version of you at my feet. Especially after the day I had.” Jenny brought her heel out of her shoes, just like she had done prior at the mall. John saw this and licked his lips, letting the smell envelope him.

“Well your day might just get a little bit better if you let me massage your tender and worn out feet for just a bit. You know, deep down inside that beautiful body of yours.” John's kind words never failed to make one of the goddesses he'd seen over the course of these two days and Jenny was no exception. “I'll start slow and if you like what I do, I might do what I did with Joana.” John rubbed Jenny's toe as they locked eyes.

“Alright fine John, you doll you. I’ll let you see these monsters, but they might make you pass out.” Jenny then popped off her shoe, making John duck for ground as he saw the giant rubbery shoe start to fly out towards him. The shoe view was then replaced by the socked foot. John stood up and looked at the green sock, the humid and sweaty smell of Jenny’s feet began to sweep over the tiny John. It was much stronger than the other girls feet he’d encountered while this size. The second strongest scent that might’ve come close to the smell was probably Joana’s right after they were removed from her own work shoes. But even then, Jenny’s was stronger by a large margin. John was even stunned for a bit, stumbling as he inhaled more of it.

“Oh wow Jenny, you weren’t lying.” John then reconfigured himself as he stood straight back up and acclimatized to the smell. “Your feet certainly are strong.” John was actively holding back some tears as his eyes began to water from the stall and smelly air surround him. John saw that Jenny was beginning to cover her face from laughing. He noticed she was enjoying watching John struggle to inhale the smell her feet were giving off. “Your feet really do have a strong smell.” He too laughed as he ran to the socked foot to hug and embrace it.

“Aww John, you’re so sweet to compliment and touch my sweaty feet after a long day. And you haven't even started yet on the real thing.” Jenny said as she popped off the other shoe, having it fly in the same direction as the other one. “You are the only person who wants to be near those monsters and willing to massage them.”

“Well the other people just don't know how to appreciate your feet. Yeah, they smell. A lot. But that doesn't mean you should be ashamed of them.” John then began to climb onto the socks as he continued. “I'm willing to bet that when you remove these socks, you’ll have the best looking feet I’ve seen.”

“You’re too kind, John. Well, I haven’t had time to really take care of them. Since I don’t usually show off my feet too often especially after my break up a few months ago.” Jenny kindly shooed John off her foot so she could remove the socks and have him get to the real thing. “It was horrible. But you want to focus more on my feet, not my relationship problems.”

“Well, we can talk while I work. We don’t have to be quiet.” Jenny then removed her sock and let John see the giant bare toes that moved, scrunched and popped from being trapped inside her work shoes. John even got to see the top side of her toes which weren’t exactly the best looking nails he’d seen before. The toes were painted, or at least partially painted in a red that showed signs of wear and tear. Most of the corners of the toes were beginning to chip after Jenny hadn’t gone to get them done in weeks.

“Well, alright. If you’re fine with me telling you my life story, alright.” Jenny then pulled the other sock off and tossed both of them near the shoes. “Ok John, whenever you’re ready to start. My feet are all yours.” And without a second thought or fanfare from Jenny, John dove for the toes. He went for the biggest gap between the toes, the big toe. It caused a small gasp and moan from Jenny as she leaned back on the bed. “Oh John, you going really deep in there. Mhmmmm.” Jenny then refocused from the absolute pleasure at her feet to focus on John. “You and your tiny hands are really good at what they do.”

“Well I do my best to please you.” John said as he started to just massage the already smooth and slick skin. Already, not even a minute into the massage, his hands were completely covered in sweat. Not unlike the other girls but Jenny's feet had more sweat than the others. “Especially since you're so self conscious about them. I still don't know how you could lose a relationship just from your feet. They’re really soft and adorable.”

Jenny sighed as she began to think back to her relationship. “It was about a year or two ago freshmen year. Her name was Brealyn and she had the most beautiful laugh. You know Gaby's laugh? Brealyn’s was just like that but so much sweeter.” Jenny then scrunched her toes, squishing John's tiny body upward. Jenny looked at him as he sort of struggled but was quickly released as Jenny blushed. John gave her the thumbs up that he was alright so she resumed. “We got really close, I asked her out one day and she said yes. And after of few weeks of dating, she invited me over to her house. And she said possibly the worst thing she could say. You know what she said John?”

Down at her feet, John was busy going down to the pinkie toe, cleaning all the gunk and fuzz he found lingering around the skin around him. He'd already been scrunched upwards by Jenny moving her toes in awkward positions but he was still paying attention to what she was telling him. After all, he was more than curious as to why she was hesitant to let him near her feet, out of fear she might make him pass out or worse, kill him simply from the scents her feet. Fortunately for both of them, he powered through the stench to get to his prize. “She wanted you to take off your shoes?”

“She wanted make out before her parents got home and she took off her shoes first and the smell wasn't too overwhelming. Then she got on the bed and looked at me, waiting for me to get on the bed with my shoes off. I took them off and we started making out for bit but then she got up in disgust. She grabbed my shoes and handed me them.” John climbed up to her toes, starting to see her begin to cry. “She kicked me out just because she didn't like the way my feet smelled. That night, she dumped me and she never talked to me again. I guess I know what you feel like. Being judged for something neither of us can control. Your obsession with giant feet and my incredibly smelly feet.” Jenny lowered her hand to pick John up. She brought him to her face and looked at him as she lied down on her back. “You think I’ll find love again? Someone who will get passed the smell of my feet?”

“Well Jenny, I don’t know. I just know how to take care of giant girls feet.” Jenny put John near her breast as they continued to look at one another. “Sorry I’m not much help with your love life, I’m barely starting to figure out my own love life with Gaby.”

Jenny wiped some tears away with her sleeve. “What do you mean? Gaby and you are the perfect couple. Better than any of my relationships.”

“It’s just, when I met her all those months ago, I wanted to ask her out like a normal person. But I just showed up to her house, as a tiny person who proclaimed my love for her as well as her feet. Jenny, do you think Gaby will dump me after I go back to normal?”

“John, you shouldn't think Gaby will dump you when you're back to normal. You can still give her the occasional massage and she won't have to worry about accidentally stepping on you or eating you. She actually cares about you. As a person, not just as a tiny one. You know what she said while she was texting us? She said that you were the best thing that's happened to her.” Jenny smiled at him as she plucked him to bring him to her lips.

“Really? She said that?” John said, smiling but as soon as he was directly above the lips he'd almost gotten eaten by, his heart started to race. It was almost like he had PTSD from his experience from being in his best friend's nose, almost eaten by the girl who was holding him and the most traumatic experience was actually being inside one of those monstrous caves when Jasmine had her time with him. His body started to shake out of fear of actually going inside Jenny’s mouth and being swallowed by her or any other girl he had encountered.

Jenny saw that John was shaking and brought back to her chest as she sat up. “What's wrong John? Something I did?”

“It's just being near mouths kinda freaks me out after the things I've experienced today. It's kind of a long story. I'd rather just get back to massaging your feet. I just don't want to talk about it alright? I'm fine, really.” John looked like he was doing better, being away from Jenny’s mouth definitely helped. She nodded, still hesitant to not go further with John's fears of her mouth.

“Alright but this isn't the end of this. I really want to help you.” Jenny then brought John back near her feet. She sighed, wanting to help her friend. She then reached for her phone to start texting Gaby and Joana an update on how John was doing. And it was almost like they were right outside the door because as soon as Jenny sent the text, the two girls came into the room.

“Hey Jenny, how’s he doing?” Gaby asked as she looked around Jenny’s body to find where he was. She looked down at her feet and saw that he was massaging her feet. “How was he?”

“Oh he was good. Took the smell alright. And we bonded a little bit.” Jenny reached back over to her feet and plucked him up to hand him over to Gaby. “So, what's for dinner? I'm getting a little hungry.” Jenny said as she rubbed her tummy as she stood up.

“Pizza. There's still a few slices left. But don't bring the plate in here. My mom hates having food outside the kitchen.” Jenny walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen, leaving the three in the room. Joana walked over to Gaby’s hand to see John still alive. “So you’re still alive? I thought the smell would kill you for sure.”

“Oh would you relax Joana?” Gaby said as she walked over to the bed. “John’s a lot more durable than he looks. Aren’t you my little guy?” She smiled at him, giving her the thumbs up. “See? He’s fine.”

“Well my feet could use one more message from him."

------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks for reading, please leave a review if you enjoyed or if you didn't like somethings in the chapter. Anything helps.
Down Time by Toxenisfun
Some time after the last chapter, this one picks up with John and Gaby having some fun with just each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost midnight. Jenny as well as Joana had already fallen asleep, the former being mere feet away from the two love birds that were looking at Gaby’s phone. With the giant Gaby was playing on her phone, her head resting on the pillow Joana had gave her, John was illuminated by the minimum brightness. Gaby went through the latest things her and John’s friends were up to, as the tiny man tried to read what was on the screen. Unfortunately, Gaby read the text below the pictures sort of fast and scrolled passed to the next post, leaving John still on the first few words.

“You might be going a little too fast for me to read.” John joked as he read a small paragraph from Gaby’s friends. He then looked at the name and saw a name that seemed familiar name. Marissa, the same girl that Gaby told him about earlier at the mall. “Marissa? Is that the girl you told me about earlier? From your old school?” John looked at the picture and saw that she was smiling and looking at the camera, her red hair flowing down to her breast. Her bright white teeth being shown prominently until she looked at John and nodded as she continued to scroll down, letting the picture of Marissa go down by the wayside as she looked at more pictures. “Don’t get any ideas little man. You’re mine forever. Right?”

John didn’t hesitate as he answered the girl of his dreams. “Of course Gaby. I’m your tiny person for eternity. Even when I grow back.” Gaby then locked her phone, leaving only the small amount of moonlight coming into the room to light the pair.

Gaby then looked at John as she raised an eyebrow the longer she looked at him. “I’m just asking and curious because you never told me or anyone else, how did you get this size and teleport in my room yesterday? Was it some sort of suit like Ant Man or did you swallow a pill to make you this?” The more Gaby trailed on, the more it made John chuckle. “And I talked to you a few seconds before I found you. Did you bring your phone with you? Oh my god, do you have a little phone?”

John just chuckled as Gaby trailed on ideas as to how she tried to figure out how he became this size. “It's a little more magical than that. Although I wish I had a suit that let me shrink.” John chuckled as Gaby looked at with her sweet smile. “I went to this witch and I told her I wanted to be your little person. She gave me a potion and I was then shrunk in your room.” John was then picked up as Gaby to be turned to be on her stomach.

“Well that answers that. Was just a bit curious.” Gaby looked at him as he hung him slightly above the ground. “So how was your day at our feet?” Gaby asked as she set him in front of her pillow, letting him relax. “You feeling alright?”

“Well my time with you was pretty fun. I've been waiting for months to be your little man, I’ve always thought it was impossible to be shrunk down this size.” Both of them silently giggling as they heard Jenny mumble as she was sleeping. “Being with the other girls was great too. I got to play with some feet that I never thought I possibly could.”

“I'm guessing you had fun at their feet?”

“A little bit. Jenny's feet were no joke, being honest.” Gaby started to giggle. “I swear, I almost passed out when she pulled her shoes off. I'm not kidding.”

“You're joking. My feet were probably worse. After all, you were attracted to my sandals for the whole walk to the mall. Compared to that, their feet shouldn't be that bad.” Gaby winked to John as she resumed. “Although they wore work shoes. Or at least Joana did.” She looked over to her right and saw some of Joana's discarded shoes by her open closet. She reached for one of her converses, red rather than the black ones she wore when they met at the mall. She then pick John up with her free hand, bringing the shoe underneath his wiggling legs. “You wouldn't mind if I just dropped you in there for the night? Spend your night surrounded by the smell of Joana's feet.” Gaby began to lower John, having a small smirk on her face as her tiny boyfriend ‘fought’ against her finger. They both knew she was only joking, hopefully. Not that he would mind.

John played along the closer he came to the mouth of the shoe, the slight smell of Joana’s feet coming closer and closer. “Please oh merciful goddess Gaby, have mercy on me! I'll serve you well.”

Gaby just giggled at John's fake plight. “Oh but I want you to suffer inside Joana's shoe.”

“You really have to work on your evil goddess side. You're a great goddess when you're nice but when you're trying to be evil, it doesn't work. But your intentions, really sexy.” Gaby moved the shoe over and put John on the ground. She pouted on the pillow as John looked at her. “Come on Gaby, you were doing good. Until you said you wanted me to suffer. Up until then, I really thought you were going to do it.” Gaby brought her finger to John and pointed it down. John walked up to it and began to caress it.

“I was actually going to dump you in there for the night. Although I still could.” Gaby looked behind her and saw her own shoe that she brought with her. “I might not put you in Joana's, I mean, she's not your girlfriend. So John?” Gaby looked at him, slightly confused. “You love me and the way my feet smell, right?” John nodded without much thought, still slightly confused as to what Gaby was planning. That was until he saw her shoe was directly in front of him. “There ya go John, found your bed for the night. I know it's probably not as comfortable as the bed I left at home but think about it. Throughout the whole night, you'll sleep where my feet were. I'll even throw in a blanket for you.” Gaby looked around and an idea popped into her her head. Joana's socks that she'd given him. She got up and quietly headed over to her bag to pull out the socks. She found touching the socks her friend wore for hours disgusting but it was to keep John happy as well as warm for the night.

“Wow Gaby, it seems like you're spoiling me.” John looked at the shoe and now the sock Gaby had in her hand. “I just thought you'd make me sleep on the cold, hard ground.”

“Now why would you think that? Sides, after the day you've had, it’s the least I can do.” Gaby laid down as she handed John the still rank sock. “I'm sorry again about leaving you there with those bitches . You sure you don't want us to get them back for you? They could've taken you and then fucked with you until you grew back.” John climbed inside the shoe, carrying the sock, putting the sock long ways to make it act like a sleeping bag. “And then what? You could’ve been made fun of at school. We can get them back.”

“Gaby, it's fine. I'm fine. Really.”

“Then why did Jenny tell me you were shaking when she wanted to bring you to her face? John, if something is wrong, you don't have to tell Jenny or Joana if you want. But you at least have to tell me. If something is bothering you, let me help.” John sighed.

“It's was my time in Jasmine's mouth. It messed me up I guess. I mean, I was almost eaten. Eaten by one of the girls who've made fun of us.” John saw that Gaby was beginning to tear up, in fear of almost losing him.

“Don't worry John. I'll never leave you anywhere by yourself again. That's a promise.” Gaby then yawned, signaling it was getting late for her. John followed suit as he yawned as well. “Well I guess yawning really is contagious.” Gaby giggled as she saw John begin to snuggle up with Joana's sock. “Is it warm in there? I don't want you to be too cold.”

“It's perfect. Yours and Joana's feet go together really nice. And thanks for letting me do this. Maybe we can do this another time. Just you and me?”

“I'd like that. Although maybe when you do grow back, Monday after school, you might get to lick them at full size.” This made John pay more attention to her. “I might run a few miles around the track before school ends, get them all nice and sweaty for you. And maybe I'll talk to these two about letting you do the same. But still remember my rule.”

“You are my one and only goddess. That one?” She nodded. “You really think I'd fall for another girl? Never in a million years would I do that.”

“Well it’s nice to finally see a guy devoted to his woman and it hasn’t even been a week in.” Gaby then leaned in to give him a kiss good night. John slightly hesitated but he overcame his fear of giant mouths, at least for now. “Night John, see you in the morning.” Gaby rolled over and left John alone in the shoe, while he was wrapped in Joana's sock. It left John alone in a giant shoe owned by his girlfriend while he was wrapped in his best friends sock. All he had to do was just relax and let go of everything that’d happened to him over the course of today. From the good times to the bad, he soon drifted off to dreamland, ready to experience more of what the giant girls offered to him in the morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please leave a review to tell me what you enjoyed or might what changed in later chapters. Also, don't be afraid to go to my Twitter, @Toxenisfun2. It's free and you'll be able to see updates on this story as well as other stories I'm working on.
Hidden Demons by Toxenisfun
A lot of fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy as much as I did making it. Some vore, mouthplay, normal sized foot worship(for a bit), and feet. A little mix of everything in this chapter.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________



It seemed like heaven. The air was fresh, the water clear blue as John looked at his now normal sized girlfriend. They were no longer two different sizes like a few days before. They were vacationing on a beach near Gaby's house, and it was just them sitting together, alone on the beach as the sun set behind them. Gaby was in a bright blue two piece bikini, sitting on a long chair letting John massage her sore feet on the sand while she played on her phone. She was busy texting Joana and Jenny about how John was treating her tired feet after the hard work week they’ve had since John had gotten back to normal size. They continued to ask when, or if John was ever going to return to his small size to treat their feet once more but neither Gaby nor John knew if the one person who made him this size would ever return. Every day since he grew back on Sunday, they’ve sort of harassed them both, specifically John, practically begging him to take off their shoes and worship them right then and there. He assumed that since he did such a great job for them over the weekend, they were like crack addicts except the crack was the feeling of having his tongue going on the soles, toes or anything they felt like him going for when they were alone. Just the two of them.

“You're doing a great job John. It seems you learned a few new tricks since Monday. Playing with Joana and Jenny I see. Maybe a little too much.” John listened to her as he began to suck on her toes, making her moan slightly, silencing her. She bit her lip as the goosebumps worked her way up her body. “I guess I can let it slide if you keep it up. Mhmmmmm, just like that.”

John smiled as he listened to Gaby begin to moan from John's tongue begin to go up and down her soles. “Like that? You like that?” Suddenly, the feet he was licking disappeared, almost like Gaby had yanked her foot right out of his clutches. He opened his eyes to see that Gaby was gone and he wasn't at the beach anymore. He was in a dark room and he was no longer in his bathing suit. He was naked. John began to yell out for Gaby, wondering where he was and where she had gone off to. Maybe, this was an alien abduction. Aliens curious about human sexuality. After all, John of all humans was probably the one specimen that aliens might want to experiment on. But aliens, this was not.

“Gaby? Where am I? Where are you?” Then, a bright light ignited high above him. And then some earthquakes began to come towards him. After a few seconds, John's ears were suddenly assaulted by the echos of two feminine giggles. They weren’t any really familiar until one of them began to speak and this sent chills down his spine. It was Jasmine.

“Now that you got his little friend, can I have the little man himself?” Jasmine soon can into the light, bigger than she was when John met her a few days prior. John knew he was much, much smaller than when he was with Gaby and their friends. He guessed back then, he was about an inch or a maybe even half an inch at the most. But now he felt near microscopic compared to the massive feet that came close to crushing him to a smear when Jasmine stopped centimeters from him. Even her pinkie toe made John feel very insignificant. It towered over John’s head, similar a skyscraper in a massive city.

“Go ahead. Let him see her one last time before they disappear forever.” Soon, Sydney came into the light, her hand extended. John noticed that she was in fact holding something or someone. He couldn't see exactly who she had due to him being on the ground while at his current size on the ground.

Then, almost caught by surprise when Jasmine grabbed him, John screeched for the super massive pair to release him as well as the mystery person Sydney held in midair. He struggled the higher he went until he was within feet of Jasmine’s eyes. Her eyeliner and mascara now being John’s whole world. Jasmine’s eye was about as big as Gaby’s feet when he was with her. They were massive blue colored and constantly observing his tiny body. The girl he once had a crush on could very easily squish him with little to no effort. And there still was the identity of the other person Sydney had in her hands. It wasn’t like John alone like he was before. He worried for the other person like himself. Sydney could do whatever she wanted to their tiny body.

Then, he heard the all too familiar voice of his girlfriend. He tried to turn his head to see Gaby’s tiny body on Sydney’s tongue near by. John screamed as soon as Sydney and Jasmine got closer. Both of the two lovebirds locked eyes as Gaby began to cry even though her entire body was already coated from head to toe in Sydney's disgusting saliva. She crawled or at least attempted to crawl to John and off of the tongue but with the weight of the saliva bearing down on her body, merely crawling a few relative inches drained all of her energy. “John! John, help me!” Gaby tried to get up and at the very least run off Sydney's tongue to at least get a swift death as opposed to the one she was planning on giving her. When Sydney swallowed her. “Please, I don't want to die! John, you have to help me! I can’t get out!”

John tried to reach out to help her even though Jasmine was holding him still. He could hear both of the girls laugh as they watched him struggle to watch him try to grab Gaby's hand.

“Look at the little guy. Oh you stupid little idiot, to think I actually wanted to go out with you. You can’t save her. Her fate is already sealed. Just…..like…..yours.” Jasmine brought John closer to Sydney's tongue, teasing him even further as the monolith that was Sydney's tongue began to slowly retract back into her mouth. John reached out and screamed as it seemed as though Gaby had just given up as neither could help the other.

“Gaby! Gaby, please don't give up! Jump! I'll catch you!” John yelled to her as Gaby closed her eyes as the jaws sealed shut. Then he heard Sydney began to slosh her around the wet and massive cave. John imagined that Gaby was screaming in pure agony but he couldn't hear her weak and terrified screams due the flesh that separated him from his definitely terrified girlfriend. He then heard the gluck sound that made his heart drop. Sydney quickly opened her mouth, letting John see that the cave was empty of any sign that Gaby was alive in her mouth. Even underneath the tongue, Gaby was gone. John knew full well what had happened to her. Beyond the dark and wet mouth lied a tunnel or a slide that lead directly to the one place that made tiny people such as himself and formally Gaby feared the most. The stomach of a goddess. Sure, there were shoes while the goddess had her feet while they were inside for some or the weight of the entire goddess sitting on top of them when she actually sat on them. But the one place a goddess could send a tiny person, weather for revenge or just for fun and torture. She could eat them alive. It wouldn’t be an immediate death for the tiny man or woman. Travelling down the long tube of the esophagus and finally reaching the stomach. Where they would suffer for hours until their body dissolved while they were fully conscious and awake. That’s the kind of torture Gaby and John would have to endure.

Both of the girls saw that John lowered his head and looked at Sydney's stomach. Beyond all the flesh was a torture chamber that Gaby was experiencing right now. He started to tear up, knowing the girl he loved was being digested by the girl who absolutely hated them both. He was beyond broken knowing he would have the same fate as her.

“Look at the little guy. Don't worry John, you'll be joining her very shorty.” Jasmine whispered into his ear but even then, whispers sounded like she was screeching. “After all, you'll be my little snack now.” Jasmine then raised his body above her mouth, as high as her arm could possibly go. “Gaby was Sydney's snack for a few minutes and you're mine.” John was wasn't phased by Jasmine's verbal abuse, he was still overcoming the immense trauma he'd just experienced. “If it's any consolation, she didn't suffer too much. But that can't be said for you though. Just open your eyes John.” John had his eyes sealed shut ever since he'd seen Gaby disappear down Sydney's throat. He looked down, expecting to see Jasmine and Sydney laughing at his feeble frame but instead he was shocked by what he saw. It wasn't Jasmine or Sydney that were holding anymore. It was Jenny and Joana. With the ladder holding him just above her mouth, lowering him further to the abyss that he just watched Gaby go down.

“Please, Joana! I'm your best friend! Please don't eat me!” John pleaded with the girls as they lowered him to Joana's wide and accepting mouth. “Remember the good times we had together! I’ll worship both of your feet! I’ll do a real good job, I promise!”

Joana just laughed at John’s pathetic pleas for life. “Is that what you think? I'm your best friend, how we had quote unquote good times?” She laughed further as he was inches from her teeth. Every time she spoke, John would get more and spit on him. “Then why didn't you choose me to be your goddess? Instead of that bitch, Gaby? You talk to her for a day and you fall in love with her. But when your best-friend likes you, you reject me. Toss me aside like yesterday's trash. I know where you're going for breaking my heart.” Joana then released John as he tumbled down to her wide and accepting throat. Her tongue was the last thing John landed on before all his vision went black. Joana had sealed her mouth shut as she sloshed him around her mouth, making him hit her teeth, causing him to bleed a little bit. John knew he was being tasted more than anything. His own best-friend was tasting him for fun.

Probably the most degrading element of being in Joana’s mouth was being on her massive tongue and being tasted constantly as the giant girl tasted him. He was then caught and brought to the middle of the massive tongue and saw the bright light come in. He was then pushed out of the wet cave he was in and was brought back to Joana’s palm. He coughed out the saliva he’d accidentally taken in while his time inside Joana’s mouth. He looked at her with sincerity, begging her to either let him live or just kill him in the least painful way she and Jenny might think of.

“Don’t relax just yet little guy, someone here still has some unfinished business and you probably won’t enjoy what she wants to do to you.” Joana then flipped her hand over and watched John fall to the ground. John landed on the ground, still bleeding from his time in Joana’s mouth. To his left was the feet of the little Mexican girl who he’d know as his best friend, current tormentor. Joana’s toes curled, giving him the perfect view of her now orange painted toe nails. Then to his right were the feet he was genuinely terrified to be near. The feet that almost caused him to pass out. Jenny’s. She was wearing some sneakers that were black on the top and white on the soles that John could barely see under. Joana had disappeared from sight, leaving only Jenny to play with the tiny John.

“So I heard you didn’t like the way my feet smell while you were massaging my feet. Is that right John?” Jenny asked rhetorically as she kicked off both of her shoes, one after the other as she let John see more of her bare feet, the smell beginning to envelop him as the smell was released from its captivity inside her shoes. She curled her toes, letting John see her toes, just like Joana had done for him. Except her toes weren’t painted, they were bare. Bare bones. “Do you like that smell? That’s the smell of a real goddess, not that fake girl you call a girlfriend. She doesn't know what she had with you. She could’ve used you as an actual slave yet she treats you like a friend. A goddess should never date their little men. Only worthy individuals should even be considered the significant other to a goddess and you are definitely not worthy of dating Gaby.”

Jenny then raised her foot into the air, letting John see the sole he’d once worshiped. The wrinkles as Jenny flexed and moved her toes around showed John the absolute power this girl had over him, which would’ve been fine if he couldn’t get hurt like he was the last time. He could actually get hurt, as proven by his time in Joana’s mouth. Now instead of being aroused, he was terrified for what kind of punishment Jenny was going to inflict on him.

“Remember this one thing John, you and Gaby were never meant to be together.” Jenny then brought her foot down to the ground where John struggled to move out of the way but it was too late. The shadow engulfed his view and in a split second, there was black.

Nothing but darkness......

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, this chapter was tons of fun to write due to getting creative with some of the characters, especially Joana and Jenny. Please leave a review if you enjoyed.

And if you want, follow me on Twitter (@Toxenisfun2) if you want to see updates of your favorite story out right now. And you could also get in contact with me over DM if you want. I appreciate the interaction I've gotten so far.
The Morning After by Toxenisfun
Hot off the heels of his nightmare, John goes out exploring the house, trying to find comfort in his girlfriend. Will he find her or something worse?

------------------------------------------------------------------------


John woke up screaming. Was it a dream? Gaby wasn't swallowed alive? He looked to his right and saw that Gaby's massive form was gone but Jenny and Joana were still fast asleep. He looked at the clock on the nightstand near the bed and it read ‘8:13’. He sighed and began to think about what his dream meant. Or should he say nightmare. He hopped out of the shoe bed he’d been sleeping in for the night and onto the floor, hearing the sounds of the shower running near by. John knew Gaby was one for morning showers so that’s exactly where he headed. After he had the nightmare of the century, John needed some time to vent the traumatic events that he experienced with her.

He headed out to the door, walking passed the three girls shoes by the door. Gaby’s blue sneaker was the farthest one from the door. John had some ‘great’ memories from the time he was in there while Gaby walked here for a little bit. Next to those was Jenny's. Even the black shoes she wore showed that she was incredibly shy. While the other shoes were just kicked around with the socks that matched with the corresponding shoe, Jenny’s was organized. Four socks were just laid around the floor, sort of like a mini maze for the tiny John as he continued his adventure to the door. But Jenny’s shoes and socks were together, the latter being stuffed into the former. The socks were just barely visible from where John was standing but they were still able to be seen by the tiny man on the ground. He then thought back to his nightmare and how that Jenny had to him she knew that he was secretly disgusted by the stench that he smelled last night. Truth was, Jenny was extremely self conscious about the way her feet smelled, even after her time with the tiny John. She was so self conscious about them that she wanted to hide the smell from her friends that she stuffed her socks into her shoes to suppress the smell. John couldn’t shake the feeling of guilt. He turned around to see Jenny’s toes peeping out of the blanket she had. John had the idea of just running towards her toes and worshiping them until she woke up as an apology. Weather or not she or any of the girls would know what he would be apologizing for. It wasn't like they had the same dream he had.

He then scrapped the idea as he heard singing coming from the shower. He ran to the door, and crawled underneath it to see the hardwood floor. He looked directly in front of him and saw the open door with some high budget shoes laid out across the floor of that room. It was Joana's mother, Abigail's room. John had never talked or really seen to her, out of fear that she'd think he was dating her daughter. Joana had told John that her dad had up and abandoned the three of them alone. Joana described his disappearance four years ago as mysterious and out of the blue. It seemed as though he just got up in the middle of the night and left, only taking the clothes on his back while leaving everything else. The family wondered exactly what happened to him and since then, Abigail had a slight animosity towards any guy who had an interest in her two daughters. So that made John being spotted by her a guaranteed nightmare. They might assume he’s a common bug, stomp on him, and toss him away before he could explain that he was a normal person. On the other hand, they could find him and toss him out just because he was tiny man, thinking he was peeping on the girls in the house.

John was about to head out to the hallway and go to the bathroom across the way until she heard a door open up. He ducked down to the floor as he saw the bare feet come within his face, making him back up a tiny bit. The humongous, meaty heel of this strange pair of feet came within inches of crushing him. He held his breath to not be noticed as he looked up the goddess’s legs and saw that the girl, who he now knew was Rachel, Joana's twenty year old sister. John had only seen her a few times when he was younger. He never thought he'd be at her feet simply because he never saw her like her sister or especially Gaby. Since she was older than him, Rachel was the like the forbidden girl he wouldn’t and couldn't go near even if he was into her. Even when she wore the most revealing set of shoes she owned, John wouldn't dare look down out of fear of being seen as creepy to the older aged girl. Now that he was at her feet, he had no choice but to look as well as smell them as he tried his hardest to ignore. The smell wasn't strong like the other feet he had interacted with over the weekend. In fact, it was more stall than ripe like the others. As to be expected from a pair of feet that weren't shrouded in layers of warmth overnight.

Further up Rachel’s legs, only had a pair of white underwear covering the two round globes and it was all John could see. The firm orbs made him want to keep looking at her wonderful body which stood still until she walked to the same door John was about to head to. He watched her elegant and thin legs walk to the door, giving him a small display as she slowly yet sexually gave John a show that made him red with excitement. Her soles were like nothing he'd seen before. Even Gaby's weren't comparable to the soles before him. His mind raced as it wanted to just run up to them, and just worship them like a slave to her. Her arch was perfect, the toes were causing the sole to be perfectly wrinkled. Much like when he wanted worship Jenny’s feet, he fought the urges that his body wanted. He closed his eyes as he heard Rachel knock on the door. He didn't want to look up and risk actually going to her soles. What would happen if she found him? Make him her little slave until he grew back? It might be good now, as he was just a casual observer but ten, twelve hours of torture from Rachel made him rethink looking up until she left. He even covered his ears just to be safe. He wasn’t taking any chances of his base instincts causing him to do something stupid.

As Rachel knocked on the door, she didn’t notice the tiny man on the floor staring at her feet as she was too busy focused on the wanting to relive herself from the long night she had. She knocked on the door, still hearing the shower going. ‘She always takes long showers.’ She thought as she moved her hand over to the doorknob, turned it and it didn’t budge one bit. She sighed as she headed over to the living room where she would wait until the bathroom was open and available. Leaving John and his curiosity alone. She knew who was in the shower, but he still assumed it was Gaby.

As soon as he felt the earthquakes of Rachel leave the area, John opened his eyes and crawled out from under the Joana’s door to head to the bathroom. He ran as fast as he could, staying low to ground in case Rachel came back or worse, Abigail found him. That way, he could easily duck to the ground, his skin color almost matching the carpet in the hallway. Lying down was his one and only chance to not be spotted by the two people in the house he would rather not be seen by.

After about a minute or two of running, John was at the underside of the door. At his tiny size, he could see some steam from the shower fizzle out into the cool air of the rest of the house. He could feel the heat, or what was left of it as it fit back into the air around him. From the steam that was being released, he was already sweating. He then got on the floor and crawled his way underneath the door, just like he did with Joana’s. Going from the carpeted floor to the slick tiled floor with condensation. He looked to his left and saw the counter top, with some space near the floor for him to hide if necessary. John then looked directly in front of him to see the tub, covered by the sheet, was the shape of a woman, obviously. Something was off about the shape. He knew Gaby's body shape, and she wasn't nearly as tall as the figure inside the shower. But his curiosity got the better of him as he walked passed assortments of clothing. None of them matched what Gaby was wearing when they feel asleep. That's when things went bad to worse.

He heard the shower begin to turn off, the curtain was pulled back to reveal the massive body of Abigail. Her breasts were dripping wet as the water traveled further down her smooth body. John was stunned as he backed up as Abigail walked out of the shower, her massive and wet feet coming towards him. The quakes and splashes of water made John snap out of his hesitant state. He was going to turned around until a large shadow was already above him. Fortunately, it wasn’t Abigail’s foot like John thought. She was leaning over, letting the storm of water come down on him. She then unlocked the door and called out to the hallway. “Rachel? You need to use the bathroom?” Abigail then reached for a towel, noticing in the corner of her eye, she thought she noticed a tiny thing run by her foot. She even lifted her foot as she threw the towel on her body out of fear. But she then realized it might’ve been a rogue shadow of hers.


Near Abigail’s feet, John was catching his breath as he tried his best to avoid the sight of the overprotective mother. He didn’t want to find out her policy on bugs in her house if he was noticed so as soon as she opened the door and called out to Rachel, he ran to cover underneath the sink. From there, he could see the wrinkles and veins on the top side of her feet, signifying she was much older than the other girls he’d seen this weekend. More mature. John’s heart was beating fast as he thought where Gaby was and how he could get back to her and the others without being noticed. He’d just have to wait until Abigail was gone as well as Rachel to even have a chance to get back to Joana’s room. And that’s just escape the bathroom, the second phase was to cross the hallway. He’d just have to be patient.

Rachel heard her mom call her from the bathroom so she got off the couch and walked over to the door, but as she did so, she bumped into Gaby who was walking from the kitchen, getting water for herself. “Oh hey, Gaby right?” She nodded as Rachel continued to walk to the door. “Joana won’t shut up about you and this guy, I can’t remember his name. I think it’s something like James or something. Seen him before, he’s kind of cute. Better snatch him up before someone else does.” Gaby wanted to correct her but as soon as she was about to, Rachel and Abigail were looking at her, the latter being half naked, only wearing towel to cover her private area.

“I’ll be going.” Gaby said awkwardly as she walked passed the pair and into the room, not making a peep to not wake the apparent trio up from their slumber.

Meanwhile, John was stuck between two goddesses that had no clue he was at their feet on the ground. And it might’ve been best if both parties ignored one another. At least, for the time being that’s what John wanted. He wanted to get back to Gaby ASAP without much intervention from these two. And he could even hear her voice as she closed the door to his goal.

He reached out, a useless effort as the door closed with Abigail about to leave, but not before giving her eldest daughter a small piece of her mind about what she was wearing. “Rachel, what have I told you about walking around wearing only your underwear and bra? Especially when Joana has friends over?” Rachel just shrugged it off as she closed the door, sealing John inside until she left.

John sealed his eyes as he heard Rachel sit down on the toilet. Her massive body basically plopping down on the seat. She let out a large sigh as she started to relieve herself as she started to play on her phone to pass the time. The liquid hitting the porcelain bowl made John’s skin crawl. And to make things worse, it was the only thing he could hear. Sure, there was the clicking of her phone but it was mainly the sounds of Rachel urinating that he could hear. Chilling was all he could describe it as.

Then, it stopped. The liquid hitting the bowl turned into the liquid splashing in the water. John stood up as he saw Rachel’s underwear yanked up her legs as she stood up, letting him see her feet once more. She had a similar skin tone to her younger sister, but her feet were slightly larger. Understandable considering the fact that Rachel was about to turn twenty one in a few weeks. She had a whole five years on the girls as well as John. He watched her toes wiggle once more, his boner beginning to form once again but he again suppressed his urges to run out to her perfect feet. He watched their owners walk out the door, leaving it open for an easy escape back to the room. He didn't have to suffer too long in the bathroom like he thought he would. He got up from underneath the sink and headed out into the hallway, seeing the target door open slightly. Just enough so that he could walk right into the room with having to crawl.

He check the left first, and saw Rachel with her feet propped up on a footstool, her soft looking soles almost directly facing him. He licked his lips but he held still with his mission. Then, the right. It was nothing but a wall and the slightly open door that Abigail had went into. He was safe. He took a deep breath and ran as fast as he could but even when he was running his top speed, it would take a hot minute to get to the other side.

About halfway across, he took a small breather, looking around him to make sure no one was coming. He turned to the left and looked at the absolute size of the house. It was even taller than any goddess he'd seen, except maybe only the ones in his nightmare. He was so lost in the fantasy of imagining the goddess Gaby would be if she was the size of an entire country that he wasn’t even aware of the fact the the door behind him had opened. It was too late for him to move as the goddess fantasy he had was interrupted by foot falls. He turned around to see the most powerful sole he'd ever seen.

“Oh fuc-”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of The Dream Girl. For those of you who wanted to drift away from Gaby and the girls, the next few chapters will have John play with Abigail and Rachel.
Morning Yoga by Toxenisfun
John gets to experience some yoga time with Abigail, how will he fair while she goes about this morning workout?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abigail walked out of her room, wearing a pair of tight, blue yoga pants and a bra to match while she was also holding onto a yoga DVD case from the early two thousands. She stepped out of her room and headed to the living room, but as she took her first few steps out into the hallway, she felt a small bump in the hallway carpet. She stopped as she inspected the carpet, not even bothering to look at the bottoms of her feet to check what she stepped on. She looked at the carpet and found what she assumed was the tiny thing she stepped on. A small, exposed piece of the carpet that needed to be pushed back in. She sighed as she headed to the living room where she saw her oldest daughter sitting on the couch. She just looked at her as she locked eyes with her.

“Rachel, you know what I told you earlier. While Gaby and Jenny are staying here, you will have some clothes on.” Rachel then got up and headed to her room. “Fine. Have fun and don’t hurt yourself this time. Got it?” Rachel then left for her room, leaving her mother alone as she walked over to the TV where she popped her instructional yoga video into the TV. She then sat down on the ground, letting her legs stretch on the carpet, letting the soles rest while they faced the hallway. While Abigail was so focused on the video that was beginning to start up, she didn’t even feel the struggles that John was giving off trying escape the smooth skin of her soles.

For the tiny John, just the short trip of Abigail walking only a few feet was painful to say the least. He was never directly stepped on quite like this. Sure, there was his time in Gaby’s sandal and sneaker as well as when his ‘bullies’ stomped on him. Now with a mature woman like Abigail, she weighed just a tiny bit more, not enough to make her fat or anything but it was just enough weight for John to basically scream out in pain at every chance she let him. Now, when he and the feet he was attached to were facing the TV, he tried to get at least his arm out of the soft flesh. Then, he felt the sole begin to stretch out as well as himself. He was attached to Abigail's sole for the time being and couldn't be anything about it. He struggled as he felt the woman’s fingers get closer and closer to his face. On top of that, on his left and right side of his head, he saw the long, delicate purple fingertips. One of the fingers even got so close to his arm, the sharp dagger like nail began cut into his arm. He screamed out in pain, hoping Gaby or Joana would hear his cries out for help. But they weren’t coming. The girls had gone back to sleep, leaving him alone with the two women who had no idea he was even alive at their mercy.

John suddenly felt the feet he was attached to begin to move. And it wasn’t downward like he expected either. He assumed Abigail was standing up and expected to be stood on for a while until she peeled his flat corpse when he suffocated as she stood still as she finished the yoga session but that's not what the goddess mother had planned. Weather John was or wasn't on her feet, Abigail continued on with her yoga. She brought her feet to be underneath the two globes that seemed eerily familiar to Rachel’s behind. John's mind rushed as he was still attached to her feet but on top of that, he was looking at Abigail's ass. The orbs soon locked onto the soles, trapping John between a literal rock and a hard place. The rock being her feet and the hard place was Abigail’s smooth booty.

John continued to struggle to escape his prison but there was no way he was going to get out of this, especially since the goddess he was attached to had began to sweat. Even after she showered, with all the lotion and shampoo she put on before she stepped on him, the sweat starting out sweet like lemons on the feet but it wasn’t the same for her ass. The sweat was never sweet when he arrived near them. The warmth was insane, lending well with the sweat the seemed like Abigail was aware of his existence and this was her way of ‘punishing’ him for invading her house. At least, he hoped his presence was still unknown to both goddesses. If even one of them knew he was here, there goes the last day of his tiny life. When he regrew, he’d be naked in front of older woman who would be just as confused as he was. The embarrassment of a lifetime. He had to get out of the clutches of Abigail and go unnoticed by them to get to his protectors. As for now, Abigail was just getting started with her yoga. And she wasn’t going to stop until she she was hungry. Unfortunately for John, she wasn’t about ready for breakfast. Not yet.

Abigail was watching the video closely as she sat on her knee, her butt getting close to her feet. She took a deep sigh in as she listened for the next pose the video wanted her to do. “Ok, ladies, next we’re going to do the classic position, the half frog pose. It may be difficult but I know you can do it.” Abigail saw the position the female instructor was doing. She was lying down on her stomach as she brought her left leg onto her butt, leaning backwards as she reached for foot, as she sighed out in a little bit of both pain and pleasure. “Just like this ladies, don't worry about not being able to do this, especially if this is your first time doing yoga.” Abigail smirked as she got on her stomach and replicated the same position, bringing her left foot on her butt as she sighed, letting the euphoric feeling of the stretch swarm around her body, letting out a deep sigh.

Down at her feet, John was still struggling to get free. Every move he made seemingly did the opposite effect, pushing his deeper into the other flesh he was between. Somehow, instead of being on the mature woman’s soles, he was now on her butt which wouldn’t be too bad for some people. Being attached to a gigantic rump for some with the same interests as him would be simply orgasmic but not for him. There were two reasons for him being this size. Gaby and her feet. He wasn’t exactly interested in being attached to Joana’s mother’s backside. Especially while she was doing yoga. It was definitely one activity that had the person use their buttocks a lot. More than John would want. He didn’t want anything to do with this woman and her yoga session, but he had no choice but to participate. Especially since he was now face first into her cheek which extended outwards for a few dozen feet for the tiny man. Every little drop of sweat, or anything that came close to Abigail’s bottom would go to John. And after using most of his strength and energy trying to escape her feet, he was now helplessly stuck to the cheek for the tiny being.

As Abigail adjusted herself to the position she desired, her feet were pulled away for the briefest of seconds while John was let onto her butt, still face first in the shorts fabric. He had no choice but to breathe the stale, sweaty air that Abigail had given him as she did her morning workout. Even then, the air was few and far between as his face was nearly flat to the butt. Then he felt pressure from his behind. It was warm, and not comforting in the slightest. Then, he realized what the pressure was. It was the all too familiar feeling of a sweaty sole on his back. Every few seconds, the foot of Abigail would move ever so slightly, causing his crotch to rub against the globes he was on. The rubbing from her foot had caused him to get an erection, and weather he wanted it or not, it was happening. The constant rubbing from Abigail's feet made his erection rub on the shorts. He tried his hardest to fight it but it was unfortunate for him that it rubbed constantly. And after the rubbing for what seemed like forever, it disappeared. John gave a sigh of relief as he could feel his erection vanish. Then something worse than anything he’d probably experienced while at this size. Abigail had unfortunately had started to sit down, letting all her weight rest on her bottom, crushing John even more than when he was stomped on by Jasmine and Callie. Then, it was just a few pounds of force at a time but now, the full force of Abigail’s body was on top of him. She wasn’t a big woman, she was actually quite the opposite. Her weight wasn’t too much for the normal person but for the fraction of an inch John, it was painful to say the least.

Abigail struggled to keep the position for a few minutes, letting her foot rub against her voluptuous bottom as she felt something on there. It was soft yet firm, but she couldn’t exactly look down as the video continued to go on. The instructor sat down on her butt so Abigail did the same, unknowingly crushing the tiny John. She could’ve sworn too that she had heard a small yelp as she brought her weight to the ground. She looked around her, expecting to see either Rachel or one of the girls, looking at her weird but she was alone in the room. She turned back to the television and saw the instructor in a pose that the screen called ‘Half lord of the fish’. “Alright ladies, this one is a sort of complex pose. We’ll hold this pose for a bit, and it’s great if you need to pop your back and relax for bit. And if it hurts, take a break, pause this video and we’ll wait.” Abigail nodded as she brought her right leg over her left, letting all of her weight rest on the cheek that John was trapped on.

All of Abigail’s weight made John’s body want to literally explode, finally ending this nightmare once and for all. He screamed as loud as he could, but the weight of her bottom kept his screams quiet to the goddess he was underneath. He just wanted this to all to end. Weather Abigail found him alive or if by some miracle, his body popped, making this part of his dream end, he’d be ecstatic for it to end. But with the magic spell Haley put on him, he was indestructible to anything thrown at him so far. To him, there were better ways to go rather than under the mother of Joana. Even getting swallowed and digested by Jasmine seemed like a much better way to go than the pressure and heat of his current predicament.

Abigail then began to rub her butt up against the carpet, also rubbing John’s back, letting him get a large carpet burn as the goddess rubbed back and forth. He would’ve screamed out in pain but the worst wasn’t the burns he was getting right now, no. Then, something unexpected happened. Abigail stood up, leaving John on the ground and off her behind. He sighed and smiled as he watched the giantess leave his field of view. He could already feel his body starting to reform itself into it’s natural shape. He laughed as he stood up, his legs reshaping faster than his arms. “I’m free. I can get back to Gaby now.” John was about to take his first step until Abigail’s meaty heel stopped right in front of him. He looked up and around him, spotting the reason Abigail had stood up. He looked over to his right and saw Rachel’s all too familiar feet hundreds of yards from him, in reality only being a few from the goddess. He stumbled and fell over, still a tad weak from his time under Abigail. He then saw Rachel walk towards him and Abigail, the latter moving out of the way. The nightmare wasn’t over just yet.

“Mom, what’s wrong? Did you pull a muscle doing yoga again? I thought Joana and I said not to go past your limit. Which video were you watching this time?” Rachel pulled the DVD out and saw that it was the same one from before when she pulled another muscle. “Mom, I know you want to look good after dad left but you don’t have to try to kill yourself doing it.” Rachel nearly crushed John as she walked to her mother who was heading to the kitchen.

“I know but I just want to be limber for the next guy who will walk out of our lives, damn your father. All we did was love each other and he just leaves.” Abigail reached for a cup as she filled it with water to drink.

“Mom, go lay down in your room. You’re hurt and we don’t need you to be broken. Come on, I’ll get you some Advil and you’ll get some bed rest. A few hours should help.” Rachel grabbed her mother by the arm and walked her to her room at the end of the hall. Both of their feet crossed paths with the tiny John who stood still, making sure to not get stepped on by Abigail once more or Rachel. He’d learned his lesson from before. Watching both of them leave his sight down the hall, he followed behind as he headed to Joana’s room, the one place he wanted to return to.

“Thanks hon, I think I can get back into bed from here. And I already have Advil from the last time.” Abigail then entered her room by herself as her daughter closed the door behind her. Rachel then turned around and headed to her room, keeping her head down as before when she was walking her mother to her room, she noticed something on the ground. Something tiny running around the floor. She didn’t want to scare her mother to risk hurting her any further. She thought it was bug she could step on and get rid of but as she looked on the ground to find the tiny thing, until she found it by her door. It looked like it was looking for something. Rachel bent over, squatting down near the tiny thing. Her toes within inches of stepping on the tiny ‘bug’. It wasn’t until she got closer to the thing that her curiosity sprung up to incredible levels. Only three words escaped Rachel’s mouth as her jaw dropped from her new discovery.

“Oh my god….”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please leave a review and if you want, please be sure to give me a follow on Twitter(@Toxenisfun2), there you'll see updates on this story as well as any other stories.
Rachel's Turn by Toxenisfun
Sorry for the delay, almost three weeks since the last update. Anyway, that last we saw John, he was almost back safe until Rachel spotted him...what will this spell for him and his journey back to Gaby?

Trouble most likely

-----------------------------------------------------------

John thought he was in the clear as he saw the still slightly open door of Joana’s room. The nightmare was short lived and he could go back to relaxing with Gaby until they left. He could almost taste freedom until more quakes appeared. He looked up and saw that Rachel had returned back to the hall. He ran as fast as he could to the door but was stopped by a massive foot coming down on the floor. The sheer force of Rachel stomping her foot on the ground caused John to fly back a few feet. As he started to get up, he whispered something to himself.

“This isn’t over.”

He looked up and saw that Rachel was now fully aware of his existence. He could deal with that, she might just think he was common bug that got in the house. But that’s not what happened. He looked further to her face where, chillingly, she had a smile going from ear to ear. It sent chills down his spine as Rachel locked eyes with him. Her bright blue eyes made John’s legs solid as stone, and no matter how much he wanted to move and run, he couldn’t. It was terrifying to say the least as the goddess before him started to reach for him. John wanted to just run away as fast as he could but he knew even going full speed towards Joana’s door, Rachel would be able to catch him without much effort on her part. For him, it’d be easier to just let Rachel grab him, hope she realizes that he wasn’t just a mere bug to release him when he told her how he knew her sister and the other girls staying here.

“What do have we here?” Rachel snatched John up without much thought or effort on her part, standing up as she began to look closer at the tiny John. “Oh, even better than what I thought. A tiny person. Tell me little guy, can you speak?” John nodded as he was put in Rachel’s open palm. “Alright, then why are you in this house little one? You know, my mother has a thing against bugs and strangers in her house. A bug person would definitely fall into at least one of those categories. Right? Better start explaining or else I might do some things you’d probably not want.”

John sighed as he tried to keep his cool. If could play his cards right, he could have Rachel hand deliver him to Gaby, unharmed. He just had to keep his fear to a minimum. “Well, I’m a friend of your sister’s. We go to the same school together. And I promise, I wasn’t peeping on anyone here, especially not you. I promise, if you just let me talk to your sister and her friends, everything will make sense.” John wanted to keep Rachel out of the loop as best he could. Not telling her about how he and Gaby were together and especially how he was interested in feet.

Rachel then turned on her heels, and headed to the bathroom. Where it all started. “Well I guess I could bring you to my bratty sister and her friends but I have some questions of my own. And while I’m this size and you’re this size, I’m the one that’s in charge. Got it? Well, if you don’t, I guess I’ll have to teach you a lesson.” Rachel stepped inside the bathroom and set John on the cold, countertop. “Now, let’s see. What to do with you? Oh, this looks like it could be tons of fun. Here we go.” Rachel said as she popped down a thing of unminted floss right in front of John. He looked up to see the all too sinister smile Rachel had on. John had a good idea what she was planning, and he knew he wouldn’t like it. “I think your tiny brain can figure out what exactly I’m planning to do with you. Now, you can make it easy on yourself and lay down willingly. Or you can fight me.” Rachel closed the shelf and bent over to John, who had been looking at her stomach the entire time she was looking for more things to torture him. “Either way, it makes no difference to me. So what’s your choice little man?” Rachel looked at John as he got on his back. “Smart choice. Now, let’s get this started.”

After a few minutes of Rachel putting the floss around his body while he didn’t struggle, mainly to keep Rachel happy. Then, he was lifted up by his feet and brought near her breasts. He looked up, as painful as it was to see her still smiling face. “What are you going to do to me now?”

“Oh yeah, my questions.” Rachel then brought John higher to her face, still letting him hang upside down. Soon, he was right in front of her lips. Even in the morning, Rachel had to look good. She was wearing makeup and lipstick that was a very subtle pink. “First question, why are you in this house? Ahh, before you answer little one, one thing. If you say an answer that I don't like, let's just say that you won't like where I'll put you for a bit. So shoot, why are you here?”

John stuttered as he thought of any answers that would be good enough for Rachel. Even telling her the truth might lead her to be curious as to what he enjoyed and what he didn’t. Telling her the fact that he came with Gaby, was dating her and that all this was for her to have fun with the tiny version of himself. He then began to try and make up a lie as to why he was here to tell her. But all of the ones he came up with seemed like they would put him in hot water with the goddess that was staring at him for an answer. He was starting to panic now. He had to come up with something or risk punishment from Rachel. He could only imagine what she would do to him when he gave an answer she deemed incorrect. Even if it was the truth. He’d found that reading through many stories of tiny people who get caught by giant woman, the girls would never listen to the people they caught. They only listened if they were kind and gentle to the tiny people. And Rachel wasn’t exactly what one would think of as gentle.

“I was shrunk a few days ago, near here and I thought I could find help here. I saw your sister last night and I knew she might able to help me get back to normal. Just get me to her and her friends and I’ll be out of your hair, I promise.” John said, wanting Rachel to just let him go. After all, being tied up with floss wasn't exactly what he had planned going into this.

“Mhmm. Then why did I find you looking at my mother while she did her yoga? Explain that little friend of Joana. Oh that's right little guy, you can't because you were here to spy on the girls you claim to know. That's strike one. And that means you're going to places on and in my body that you might not want to go to.” Rachel then brought John up and over her mouth, letting all the blood rush to his head. Unfortunately, this made the goddess holding him by a literal thread think that he was getting turned on by this action of him being directly above her massive mouth. “Are you kidding me? You’re turned on by this? I can now see why you got this size. Turned on by giant women is that it?” Rachel just laughed as she licked her lips, letting John see the raw power her tongue had over him. Not that it was a surprise to him. He’d been close enough to Jenny’s that was terrifying and he was even inside Jasmine’s for quite a bit. Seeing the place and monster he would be with, John’s heart began to race. Rachel had the rightful cause to just end him right then and there. Swallow him, let him digest in her stomach for the remainder of his shrunken existence. Or maybe she’d crush him underneath her powerful teeth, make his death quick and nearly painless but Rachel had other plans.

“Well if you want to be in my mouth, why would I give you that satisfaction?” Rachel lowered John as well as correcting her head to be straightforward. “I’m thinking of something much more...fitting for you.” Rachel then brought John down near her chest where her breasts were sticking out of her chest. Her black shirt tried to hide the massive breasts but they was still some skin being shown to the tiny man. She then started moving, Rachel opened the bathroom door and walked across the hall to her room. From there, Rachel closed her bedroom door, put John on her nightstand and headed over to her bed. This left John confused as to what Rachel was planning as he watched Rachel walk towards her bed, bending over as she reached for something on top. John’s erection began to form, even up against the floss. This whole situation was beginning to get him hard.

Rachel then returned to John and bent over to have her mouth directly in front of him as she liked her lips, letting the giant pink serpent go from John’s left to his right. His heart was pounding as he wondered what the college age woman would do to him. Would she kill him? Make him her slave until he grew back? Suddenly, Rachel reached over and cut John free from his floss prison, letting her see his bare body in full. He blushed even more as the erection he started to have in the last few minutes.

“So little man, you like my mouth right?” Rachel whispered as to not alert the others in the house and also shatter John’s eardrums. “I’m willing you to let you go to your goal, my sister and her friends if you do something for me.” This confused the tiny man as Rachel continued to speak, hoping her word would make more sense. “I want you to give me something special that no one in this house can.” Rachel opened her mouth, letting another swarm of her morning breath be inhaled by the tiny man. She let her tongue dangle as it hit the table, making some spittle land on the tiny John. Seeing the massive beast that moved so elegantly yet so rough. John would catch every little movement Rachel’s tongue would do, letting the master of the beast herself give out the rest of her plans for the little guy. “In the bathroom, you got a little red from being near my mouth so to let you near your desires. If you can blow your load onto my mouth, really onto my tongue. You understand, right?” John nodded with embarrassment and shame beginning to show. “You will cum on my tongue until your little dick is all out, only then will I let you go to your special place. Now get over here and start before I just eat you right here.” Rachel intimidated John like no other girl had ever done before. Yes, he’d been in a mouth and around a few before as well as blown his load onto Joana’s soles but this time was different. Joana cheered him on when he did it because they were really close friends, so close that they could be dating but with Rachel, John barely knew her. To him, it was humiliating to jerk into her mouth. But to get back to Gaby and her warm embrace, he had to do this demining task. He took a deep breath of Rachel’s morning breath and started walking towards the ever moving beast.

Once she saw that the little John was compiling with her task, Rachel opened her mouth and let the tiny man walk up to her extreaming salivated tongue. She hadn’t eaten since last night nor brushed her teeth yet so she knew the tiny man would be up against some rough odds. Rachel saw that he was already getting hard from being in his floss prison and she wanted a snack. Maybe his sex juice would be her early morning snack, maybe if she didn’t like what he offered her tongue, he’d be her snack. If there was one day that John would have to give his all, it would have to be now. Or else he would take the plunge down to Rachel’s hungry stomach.

John then stopped within inches of the tongue presented to him, his feet getting coated in her slick salvia. It made his skin crawl but he didn’t have time for the feeling of being nothing more than Rachel’s cum slave. He just closed his eyes, lowered his hands to his crotch and started to jerk his meat, back and forth. Each stroke would get John a little closer to his climax. He tried his best to imagine the thing he was jerking off to wasn’t the mouth of Joana’s older sister but instead of something a bit more ‘pleasant’ for him. He imagined that he was back with the love of his life, Gaby. He smiled as he imagined that he was back in her room, still tiny as ever but with Gaby’s feet fresh from a run or maybe from a long day of school. Gaby would encourage John, saying he was a good slave to her, that she absolutely loved the feeling of dominating him with her sweaty feet. It made John forget he was jerking onto a goddesses tongue rather than his dream girl’s feet. Then, when he opened his eyes, he woke up from this dream world and back into reality to see he’d let his load land on to Rachel’s tongue. His fantasy being back with Gaby was short lived as he pictured the one thing that would get him out of this mess quicker. His legs were starting to become weak from the liquid spilling out onto Rachel’s massive tongue.

And after a few moments of silence, Rachel brought her tongue back into her mouth. John watched the giant face of Rachel slosh his load around her mouth, really letting it mix in with her saliva. Then, after a few minutes of silence, Rachel swallowed the glob of spit with microscopic cum load John gave her. She looked right at him and smirked. “After all that moaning and groaning, that’s what you give me?” Rachel plucked John off the table and looked at him with fire in her eyes. “I didn’t expect the kinds of loads I got in high school but,” Rachel sighed as she put John at the foot of her bed. “If you really want to get to the girls in that room, you’ll have to cum until you pass out. And when you wake up, you will return to be my cum slave. For as long as I want. Now cum slave, get your juices on my soles. I know from experience that jizz is the best kind of moisturizer.”

Rachel winked as she she brought John the very same feet he'd admired in the hallway, back before he was caught up in all this. Now, he was inches away from them, being told to jizz on them. He didn't know if he could give another load for Rachel. After the stress he'd been having just this morning, it was almost a miracle that he gave her what little he could to her. And now, he was trapped with her. Maybe Gaby would see he was gone, wonder where he went off to and only then, he’d be with her again. Until then, he’ll have to settle with his imagination as he began stroking once more. Each time, he’d hope this was just another nightmare and that all this wasn’t real.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this story, please be sure to leave a review and give me a follow on Twitter if you like. It's @Toxenisfun2
Back Safe....for the most part by Toxenisfun
After some time getting to know Joana's family a bit too much, John some how makes it back to the door he's been trying to get back to. The question is, was it worth the effort?


--------------------------------------------------------

John soon woke up in front of a door in the hallway. He was no longer in Rachel’s room nor in her possession. He looked around the hall until he looked at Rachel walking away, her footsteps causing mini earthquakes as she walked away from him. He had to make sure it wasn’t a dream so he went with the clichéd pinch to wake himself up if it was a dream. He waited a few seconds before standing up and was about to head into the room under the door. Then, the door swung in towards the room as a massive pair of feet walked towards him. He flinched a bit backwards until he realized that the pair of feet was the same he enjoyed, very well in fact. He looked up and his suspicions were confirmed by the familiar, hispanic legs going hundreds of feet into the air before being concealed by a pair short shorts with her smooth stomach being shown off by her shirt. John smiled as he ran up to the beautiful toes, happy he was back with one of the gentle goddesses he’d known. Then he felt the toe he was hugging was brought backwards. He looked up and saw Joana looking at him with confusion.

Joana whispered as she looked at the tiny John who she believed to still be sleeping with Gaby on the floor. She bent over, getting the hair out of her face as she picked the tiny John up. “John? What are you doing out here?” She had a very tired and groggy voice as she brought him in front of her eyes. Even those made it seem as though she had just opened them from the hours she was asleep. “Shouldn’t you be with Gaby?” Joana said as she walked back into the bathroom, where John had time with both her mother and older sister. She opened the door and put John on the counter, near the very same floss that Rachel had used to briefly tie him up. John shuddered at the thought of even being near them, but was comforted by the presence of Joana.

“So what brings you out here? I thought you would be sleeping with Gaby. What’s wrong? Had a nightmare, went on a walk around the house?” Joana sat down on the toilet and looked at him, a small smile on her thin lips. John wanted to tell her, Gaby as well as Jenny about the nightmare he’d had which caused all this to even start. John took a deep breath in and started to explain to Joana what made him leave the safety of the room.

“Yeah, I kinda did have a nightmare.”

This kinda intrigued Joana to a certain degree. “Really? What was the nightmare about? Maybe talking about might help make you forget it or maybe feel better about it. So what was it? Masked killer? Killer clowns? Did you dream you were falling out a plane again?” Joana silently laughed as she said the last one, as John had told her that he had a nightmare where he was pushed off a ledge when they were both freshmen.

“You were there, and so was Jenny, Jasmine, Sydney and Gaby too. It started sweet, I was back to normal and we were enjoying ourselves before something happened. Me and Gaby were small with Sydney and Jasmine towering over us and we were even smaller than I am now. They picked us up and Sydney ate Gaby. Jasmine was about to eat me until...” John paused as he look Joana. Would he tell her the things the dream version of her said, what she did to him? He knew Joana would be heartbroken and maybe a tad bit ashamed that his dream version of her did and said such things. For now, he’d keep it quiet and make up an ending that wouldn’t end with Joana being ‘betrayed’. “Jasmine ate me too. In her stomach, I saw you and Jenny begging for help. You can see why I was more than a little scared when I woke up.”

Joana looked at John with some hint of sadness. “Oh, I didn’t know your experience with Jasmine and Sydney would spill into your dreams.” Joana picked him up as she started to cry a bit. Seeing this, John wanted to follow suit but he soon came up with an idea. Maybe not the best idea when he was just about to tell her that she was one of the girl torturing him. But he needed something to make him forget the nightmare.

“Joana, can I worship your feet? I think it might help me forget that awful nightmare.” Joana just looked him for a bit until she picked him up to just have him above the ground as she sat forward to face him.

“Are you sure John? I don’t think licking my feet will help you. Maybe we can try talking to Gaby about this. But if you insist. I’ll have to tell you though, my feet don’t exactly smell like they did yesterday. They’ve just been relaxing, making sure they’re weren’t freezing overnight.” Joana said in her usual sweet and loving voice as she lowered John to her feet. “If you told me last night that you wanted to lick my feet, I would’ve worn socks, make them just like yesterday.” She giggled as she put the tiny John near her wiggling toes, eager to get a morning foot massage.

John didn’t mind that the feet before him weren’t the hot and sweaty ones he worshipped yesterday. He really just wanted to get his mind off the nightmare, Abigail sitting on him and then Rachel making him her own servant for his sex juice. Although he really would’ve preferred Gaby instead of Joana, but she was still his best friend and also the first girl he saw that would let him do this. And she still had some of the greatest smelling feet he could’ve imagined, second only to Gaby for obvious reasons.

He slowly shuffled to the extremely excited toes, he could feel his legs were still more than a little shaky from his time with Rachel but he powered through as he collapsed on the toe closest to him, the left big toe. He felt the small and almost microscopic beads of sweats go on and around his face. The smell around wasn’t as bad as when she pulled them right out of her shoes and socks but it still made John happy to be here and not with her family who’d tortured him, both aware and unaware he was in their presence. Both of them loved the other doing what the other did. Joana loved John’s curiosity about her feet and John loved the way Joana was so open about this fantasy of his.

After a few seconds of silence, Joana opened her mouth and asked him a question she’d had since last night.“Hey John, would ever get tired of being at woman’s feet? Like, ever?” John listened as Joana spoke in a somewhat of a sensual tone. He didn’t take note of the likely grave implications she was giving off. “Because I was thinking yesterday, what if you’re stuck like this forever? Being at my feet, Gaby’s feet and even Jenny’s would get a little, how do I put it? Boring maybe? No, you get excited every time we put our feet up to you. I think my question to you is, would you ever want to return to normal? Like, if you were stuck like this for the rest of your life, how would that affect your life? I mean, you won’t be able to live your own life. You’d be our slave forever. Maybe you’d end up in our shoes as we go on runs, go to school. I don’t know. But all I know is that you and Gaby can’t really be together while you’re this height.” That’s finally when John spoke up.

“What are you saying Joana?”

“I’m just saying that if you’re stuck like this forever, I don’t see how Gaby will stay with you. I don’t think she’ll like it when you two are in college or even out in the real world, shrunk. Sure, you can give her massages whenever she needs them but after that, what can you do?” Joana asked as she slowly raised her foot over John, making him be somewhat crushed by her toes.

Joana continued her small monologue as she slightly added more pressure to John’s tiny body. “John Gerald Cooper. I don’t think you understand.” John, seeing her face as she ‘yelled’ at him and he noticed she was starting to tear up a little bit. “I wanted you to be mine. When you and Gaby came to work yesterday and she said you weren’t only tiny, but that you loved feet and were dating her.” Joana’s voice began to crack as actual tears rolled down her face. “We’ve known each other for three years and I wanted us to be together. But no, you wanted to get with her. What does she have that I don’t? Great personality? A sense of humor? Oh, I get it. Because she has the best feet you’ve ever seen right? You’ve never once thought about us have you? Have you?!” By this point, John could feel the anger and aggression that Joana was putting on his small body. His bones and flesh began to slowly go down into the ground as Joana pressed deeper to further illustrate her point. “I let you cum on my feet and I don’t think Gaby has let you do the same thing. Has she? If you think about it, I’ve let you do more things to my feet than Gaby ever will.”

With the little air he had left in his lungs, he just spoke one sentence that he was surprised that she heard it. “No, she hasn’t.”

Joana then lifted her foot up, letting John breath and reform to what he was before. He took in gulps upon gulps of air as he was picked up to be brought to Joana’s crying face. “Wow, I don’t know what came over me. If I hurt you, I’m sorry. I just had this aggression that you didn’t pick me to your girl.”

John, rubbed his shoulder as he was placed on the countertop, wanting to say something to comfort her. To think, he came to her to get solitude from his time with her family, now he was comforting her. “Joana, I know we were close but I just don’t think we can be together. And I can forgive you yelling at me while you crushed me, just as long as you don’t try and break us up. I still want us to be friends and if you promise not to do this again, every once in awhile, I’ll worship your feet. I promise I won’t tell Gaby you like me and did all this.” Joana raised her head from her chest and smiled at John, showing him her bright smile.

“You’ll lick my feet, even after a run? Or a hard day at work? Any time I want.”

Hearing this, made John look at Joana with another smile. “Of course I would, anytime. I’ll even lick Jenny’s after a hard day. I’m here for all of you.”

“Alright. I guess I’ll take you back to Gaby. We didn’t even know you left.” Joana once again picked him and headed outside, looking at him with a smile. She opened the door and they both saw that Gaby and Jenny’s bodies around. Joana cleared her throat and the two girls rolled over to look at the pair. Gaby was the first to get up as she got to see John was in Joana’s hand instead in her shoe where she slept the whole night. She looked at them both with curiosity.

“John? Why are you with her and not sleeping in my shoe?” Gaby sarcastically said as she picked John up and brought him up to her still tired face. “Licking her feet?” Gaby looked at Joana who blushed as she closed the door. Gaby smiled at John who kissed him as all of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. Gaby sealed her fist almost instantly as she turned around to see Rachel at the door holding a pan.

“Hey, you three want breakfast or what?” Rachel asked as she saw her sister and her friends looking at her. “I made blueberry pancakes.”

“What happened to mom?” Joana asked.

“She got hurt doing yoga, again. So I made pancakes for you, dork and your friends. They’re sitting on the table.” Rachel moved aside as Jenny and her sister walked passed her and waited until Gaby was about to exit the room. Rachel put her hand up and blocked Gaby from leaving the room. “You got your little friend right?”

Gaby’s heart sank as she realized what Rachel was talking about. Or really, who she was referring to. “W-What do you mean? Little friend?”

“You can relax Gaby. Let me see him.” Gaby slowly uncurled her hands and let Rachel see the person she’d tortured and humiliated before. As soon as Gaby’s palm was open, Rachel waved to John who still had more than a few bad memories of her. “Hey little guy, remember me?” John just shook his head as he slowly backed to Gaby’s thumb for support just in case Rachel tried to grab him once more. “ I had some time with him and he told me that you two were together and that he needed to get in my sister’s room. I didn’t believe him at first but after some time, he kept repeating that he wanted to be with you. When he passed out, I left him by the door for one of you to find him.”

“Passed out from what? What did you do to him?” Gaby asked as she brought John closer to her.

“Well, when I first saw him, I thought he was a little pervert coming to spy on you girls. I picked him up and I may or may not have made him cum in my mouth, on my feet and other places before he passed out. I’ll tell you now, my mom does not like bugs or guys she doesn’t know in her house so I think he was really lucky to be found by me and not her. And if I hurt you too bad little guy, I’m sorry. Just thought you were a tiny little pervert that wanted to spy on us.” Rachel then walked away and headed to the kitchen, letting the pair look at one another.

“Gaby, I’m sorry.” John said as they walked over to Joana’s bed. “I had a nightmare and when I woke up, you weren’t here so I went out there to find you but I got caught up with Joana’s mom and then her sister noticed me and made me do all those things. Horrible things. All to get back to you.”

“John, don’t say that word. None of that was your fault.” Gaby set him down on the bed as she looked at him. “I wasn’t here when you needed me most and that’s my fault.” Gaby then looked at John. “You wanna go somewhere? I can make it up to you. I promise, it’ll just be me and you. No Joana, no Jenny, and I promise no torture from older sisters. It’ll be a great end to a great weekend with you at this size. Here, let me set this appointment. I think you’ll enjoy it.”

“What are you planning?”

Gaby winked at John as she pulled out her phone. “I’ve been wanting to get one for a few days. You’ll really appreciate being this size while I do this.”

“You mean?” Gaby nodded as she started dialing and nodded as both of knew where they would going next. “Oh yes!”

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the read. If you want to leave a review about what you liked or what you might want to see in the coming chapters.
Treats by Toxenisfun
What is the treat Gaby has planned for John? I wonder...

-----------------------------------------------------------


Gaby and John left Joana’s house after they had breakfast, headed back to Gaby’s house for her to change as well as grab a few things before they headed to their destination. Gaby had since changed clothes as well as changed shoes from the sneakers to a more sleek open toed sandals, the same she wore the other day while she had John attached to them. After all, she was taking John to one of best places both of them thoroughly enjoyed. The nail salon.

Gaby could tell that John was looking forward to watching her feet be pampered by some of the best women in the town. She even booked the owner of the salon and namesake, Madam Sophia. From the way she talked to her clients, the way she treated their feet made it worth the price. And she even had a private room with some of the best equipment that the salon could get with all the colors of the rainbow for nail polish. Gaby had gone there alone a few times when she first moved here but she’d never taken John there. She would always go to the cheap one down the street from where she lived. It was nice too but the one owned by Madam Sophia treated Gaby like a princess. It was very similar to what she felt when John shrunk himself for her.

As Gaby walked to the salon carried John on her shoulder, covered by her hair so that he wouldn’t get sunburned or noticed by a bystander thinking he was a bug, she made conversation with him silently to not seem like she was just talking to herself. “You excited John? Going to Madam Sophia’s is considered a great privilege for me. I would only go here when I needed to go a dance or a party, never to make you feel better, my little foot lover.”

“I’ve never been, and you’ve always taken me to the other one when you wanted to get a pedicure.”

“I requested Madam Sophia herself just to show you how to treat my feet when you grow back to normal tonight. My parents won’t be back until late tonight. After you grow back, I’d love to see how that tongue of yours does on my feet. Especially after this two hundred dollar pedi.” Gaby said as she took a sharp turn, making John grab onto her hair to prevent him from falling on the hot ground. “Hey, what color do you want them to be? Madam Sophia has all the colors available. Blue, red, she can do French tipped, she can even style it. I’ve even seen girls with friggin diamonds on their toes. Would you that or just keep it simple?”

Without much thought, John instantly said what he imagined Gaby’s toes should be. “I want your toes to be white.” John looked down as he saw her feet walk ever so gently. “White just like the snow.”

Gaby giggled at a thought. “You mean the snow that never falls here?” Both of them giggled as Gaby stopped in front of the store. It had a sign that read ‘Madam Sophia’s Salon’ in bold neon letters. Gaby hid John a tiny bit better as she moved into the salon. She felt the cold air began to envolupe her body as she walked to the counter where a beautiful, brunette typing at the computer before she looked up to see Gaby waiting to be served. She noticed the name tag on her right breast that read ‘Jupiter’ in black letters against the silver background.

“Good morning miss, do you have an appointment with one of our girls?” Gaby nodded as she pulled out a small piece of paper out from her pocket. She handed it to Jupiter who instantly knew what it was meant for. “Ah, I will be right back to go get her.” Jupiter then left and headed into the back. A few seconds later, she returned with a tall, slanky woman behind her. She was blonde with some black tips at the ends. The woman was the owner and the namesake of the salon, Madam Sophia. She then walked up to Gaby who hugged her, officially welcoming her to the salon.

“Gaby, I haven’t seen you in quite a long time. Come, come, I have everything set up for you. So do you want the whole enchilada today? Massage, painting, everything? You know I can even make a monkey’s toes look good.” Sophia opened up the curtain as Gaby saw the extremely comfortable chair in the center of the room. She walked over and got in the chair, letting herself relax in it.

“Oh yes, everything. I kinda have a boyfriend now that sort of loves the look of my feet. And he had a rough day yesterday so I’m treating myself and him with this.” Gaby kicked off her sandals, leaving them on the ground as she got comfortable in the chair.

“Oh, you have a boyfriend now? Tell me, was it that guy you told me about last time you were here? What was his name? Jones? Jim?” Sophia asked as Gaby visually blushed as she subtly grabbed John from her shoulder to put him on her lap.

“His name was John and he asked me out a few days ago. He was super sweet about it so I wanted to treat him.” Gaby said as she started to massage John’s head similar to a dog owner would.

“And treat him we shall. So before we start, what color are we going with today? The typical blue, the fiery red or maybe a few of each? Or does your John want the deluxe treatment on your toes? Diamonds and all?” Madam Sophia then brought over a few select tools and paints for Gaby to pick through.


“Can you do white? John said that he’d love to see my toes white as the snow.” She giggled as Sophia sat down on a chair and brought one of her legs up on her lap to inspect.

“Gabriela, when was the last time you got a pedicure from a professional?” Sophia looked at Gaby’s soft and pink soles as she scrunched her toes back and forth to show Sophia as well as to the tiny John who she knew very well was looking at the way her toes moved back and forth. For her, it was a simple show of her feet to both John and Sophia, for different reasons obviously. She really just wanted to whisper into John’s ear to command him to crawl down to her toes without Sophia looking to just worship her toes while they were being treated by the excellent Madam. But she knew what she was going to do first off. She’d soak them in a nice almost orgasmic water that had all sorts of herbs that helped relax the skin.

Snapping out of her small thoughts by Sophia asking the question one more time. “Oh, um a few weeks. It’s just something I’ve been forgetting to get. I know you said to get every two weeks but I’ve been a little busy with some things.” Gaby brought John on his back, and he didn’t struggle with what Gaby’s finger were doing to his crotch. He just closed his eyes and let Gaby do what was essentially a massive hand job. He had no idea if she was doing this on purpose or by sheer coincidence, but either way, he enjoyed it.

“Oh Gaby, John’s been distracting you from treating your feet, hasn’t he?” Sophia brought over a foot bath that already had some mint and other herbs to help the process. “Ok, Gaby. You know what to do. Stick your feet in and I’ll be right back. Feel free to relax as much as you want. I am here to please these feet and that boyfriend of yours.” Gaby did as she was told and stuck her feet into the small tub. She moaned slightly as she leaned back in the chair, leaving John where he was on her lap. Sophia then stood up and walked back to the exit where she stopped and turned around as she left the room, closing the door as she left.

“John? You having fun yet?” Gaby looked down on her lap to see John on his back with an erection sticking out from from his body. “Oh you are, and we haven’t even gotten to the fun part yet.” Gaby picked him and brought him to the palm of her hand. “Oh you’re cute when you want more. Not in public. Maybe if you’re good here, I’ll let you do the thing you’ve been wanting to do all weekend.” Gaby just winked to the tiny John as she leaned forward a little bit to dip John’s body in the bath her feet were in. “Think of it like this. While my feet are being pampered, you’ll be relaxing in a warm bath with them. And don’t worry, I’ll get you out before Sophia comes back.” Gaby gently put John on the surface of the water, near her toes that were submerged under about five inches of water and small herbs. John then started to float around, spreading his appendages to float on the surface of the water.

“This is great, Gaby. Thanks for taking me here. I really needed to just relax.” John said as he closed his eyes as he started floating around. “And a bath. I haven’t taken a really nice bath in a few days.”

“It’s no problem. It’s for both of us, remember that. You want to see my toes be the best they can be and you to get, I don’t know, get to relax with the thing that you enjoy most in life.” Gaby then brought her toes slightly out of the water, making small waves for John. They both laughed as they locked eyes. “I don’t know how I could ever fall for a tiny guy that absolutely loves my feet. I never, in a million years, thought I’d be in love with a tiny man who wants nothing more than to be at my feet.” Gaby leaned a little forward as she looked at what John was doing. “I swear, after all of this, you want to get out of this, I will make sure you can die and crush you right then and there with the very same feet you adore so much.” John once again knew Gaby was only joking about killing him while at this size. Or, at least he hoped she was.

“Gaby, you really think I’d leave you? I’d have to be forced out of your life and even then, I’d come back to you. Tiny or normal size, I’ll come back to you.” John then swam to the tops of her feet that stuck out of the water and used them as a sort of beach that he used to relax. He brought both arms behind his head as he just relaxed, breathing in the minty air around him. He could hear some subtle splashes of the water, coming from the movements of Gaby’s toes. He then saw a phone’s camera come above him and then he heard a click before it disappeared from his sight.

“Sorry but I just had to save this moment for later.” Gaby then closed her phone as she leaned back once more, wiggling her toes, making small splashes and droplets of water land on John’s body. She then heard a knock on the door followed by a somewhat familiar voice.

“Hello, is someone in here?” Gaby, without telling him, grabbed John and put him on her shoulder.

“Yes, someone is in here.” Gaby said as she got comfy and to her surprise, the door opened to reveal that Madam Sophia returned sooner than she or John had expected and also she had a familiar face behind her.

“Ok Gaby, I’m sorry to bother you but my new assistant just arrived and I wanted to get this started as soon as possible. Gaby, this is Sydney. I’ve trained her in a few things already but now, I wanted to see how she did. I will clean up any mistakes she makes afterwards and keep an eye on her.” As Madam Sophia walked around, Gaby looked at Sydney, the same girl that’d had tortured her tiny boyfriend yesterday was going to be treating her feet. She knew that if Sydney found John, she might return to her near cannibalistic nature with John. She had to be cautious around the new masseuse. But there was one thing that made it a tiny bit better for Gaby.

One of the people who hated her had to clean her dirty feet and she was going to enjoy it, until Sydney broke.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter, be sure to leave a review or give me a follow on Twitter.
A pedicure for her and a wild ride for him by Toxenisfun
John and Gaby once again meet their 'rival' Sydney but this time not as powerful as she was before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

For Sydney, starting at her first job at one of her favorite places was a dream come true. Granted, she’d be touching people’s feet almost everyday for eight hours and the only reason she applied here was because on her off days, she get half off mani pedis, which was always a plus for her. It started out pretty normal for her first day. Getting to know the equipment, the polishes and everything she would be using on the day to day things. Fortunately, she’d been going here since Madam Sophia opened the single greatest nail salon she’d ever been to so it was just a matter of knowing how use them properly with hurting the customer or herself. Yes she knew how to use most of the tools but she still expected to just observe. That was until Madam Sophia came up with a different idea for her newest apprentice.

“Ok Sydney, I know today you were going to just observe the process of getting the nails to shine but I noticed you were eager to get started. And you’ve been here enough times to know what the customer would want done on her toes.” Madam Sophia stopped in front of a wooden door marked ‘private’ with Sydney not too far behind her. Sydney was still a little confused by what the Madam was inferring to. “Now, behind this door is one of my best customers, she asked for the two hundred dollar special, so I will advise you through the process and correct any and all mistakes you make while making her toes shine. Do you understand?”

“But Madam Sophia, I don’t have the proper training with all the things. What if I mess up the customer so bad that you can’t fix them?” For the first time since she was younger, Sydney felt nervous and helpless. If her mother hadn’t forced her to get a job, she would be hanging out with Jasmine and Callie at the mall or something, maybe getting her own nails done rather than do someone else's’. She would be shaking the whole time, nervous not to annoy the customer and to get the polish just right. If she completely messed up her nails, her first day here might her last day as well.

“Don’t worry Sydney, I will be right on the side. Just take a breath and let’s get started.” Madam Sophia then knocked on the door. “Here’s what you say when opening a door. Hello, is someone in here?” Sophia then waited for a response but she heard some splashing followed by the response she was waiting for.

“Yes, someone is in here.” Gaby said as she saw the door with one woman who she absolutely loved to be around and another who was total psycho and was also one of the girls that nearly separated John from her. In her mind, she was fuming as out of all the people in the world to come in to her favorite nail salon, Sydney had to come into her room. ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ Gaby thought as she leaned back a bit to fell John try and struggle while in her hand. Maybe she was starting to crunch him too much but she was too focused on giving Sydney the death glare. They locked eyes as Sydney walked behind Madam Sophia as the madam introduced the girls to one another, not knowing that they knew already knew one another from school.

“Sorry Gaby for the early interruption. I hope you’re relaxing and all, but I wanted to start my newest apprentice as soon as possible. This is Sydney, and she will be the one doing the rest of you pedicure. I will be right here, watching her work. Now just sit back and relax. You seem tense.” Sophia then walked behind the chair and saw that Gaby was extremely tense, she saw she had her fists clenched, almost ready to fight. “Just relax and enjoy. I’ll fix anything she does.” Feeling Sophia’s hands on her shoulders made Gaby relax as she slipped her feet out of the water and first propped her right foot in front of Sydney’s face who was kneeling in front of the small jacuzzi with a warm towel in hand. Gaby gave her foot to Sydney who obviously didn’t want to be doing this especially to the one girl she tormented at school but now had to treat her like a princess. Gaby tried her best to remain aggressive but she couldn’t help but crack a smile as Sydney held her foot and wrapped it in a warm towel. Something about this made her feel even more powerful than what she had with John at his current size. John wanted the treatment he’d been getting this weekend.

Sydney on the other hand, hated everything about this whole exchange. Here she was cleaning and touching the feet of the girl who she and her friends tormented since the day she arrived at the school. As she was wrapping Gaby’s foot in the towel, she thought back to the first day she and Jasmine were first introduced to Gaby, the same day John had fell for her. Something about how she dressed, how she walked just annoyed Sydney to her very core. After class, she and Jasmine tired to get her to maybe change classes or if they could do it, change schools. But unlike the other ‘victims’, Gaby just shrugged it, to their surprise. She just kept going on which just fueled the fire of hatred Sydney had for her. Jasmine tried to get her to just let this girl go since she saw that she wasn’t much of threat to her. But Sydney couldn’t describe why she just wanted Gaby gone, she just did. And now here she was, cleaning the same girl’s feet who she hated more than anything in the world just to make some money. It was humiliating.

As John was picked up and brought into Gaby’s palm, he didn’t have much heads up when she grabbed him and proceeded to squish him so much that he started struggling for air and space. It was as if Gaby had found out the things he’d done with Joana both the other day at the mall and his time with her and this was his punishment. But it wasn’t, fortunately. John soon heard the familiar name that made his tiny heart drop and shatter into a million ever smaller pieces. He heard the name ‘Sydney’ and he quickly realized why Gaby had grabbed him out of the water so fast. He only heard the name Sydney and after that was just mumbled but he soon felt the grip Gaby have on him begin to lesson as he soon fell down on the seat near Gaby’s pant leg. He looked up and saw that Gaby was just focusing on something else rather than her tiny boyfriend that was terrified to be out of Gaby’s sight. He looked up and saw that Gaby was still looking forward. John turned around and followed Gaby’s leg down towards her feet. He then got to a ‘cliff’ where the massive legs went down at an angle. He stopped and looked in front of him to see a massive blonde Sydney holding a towel that was steaming slightly while in her hands. John was dumbfounded as he looked at the giant bully who’d tormented him and Gaby for months. He just stood there looking at her move around and he swore she looked at him directly, even locking eyes at him but he knew that staying close to Gaby was the safest bet for him. Not only did he have to worry about Sydney finding him, he also had to worry about the Madam walking around. He’d never met her but he knew not to go near her. At this size, anyone but Gaby was a threat to him.

John then heard something and then was tossed off the sanctuary near Gaby’s pant leg by something he hadn’t noticed. He was soon in free fall and after a few moments, he landed on the cold tiled floor. He slowly got up from his position to look around where he was on the ground. He brushed himself off and then looked to his left where he saw a new pair of feet looking at him. They weren’t Gaby’s nor were they the madams. He looked up further and saw the face he never wanted to see again. Unfortunately the toes that were watching John’s every move belonged to Sydney. John backed up to see the massive sandals Sydney was wearing. This let him see that the sandals had a small scent they had made John go back to when he was normal sized and how he used to look down at Sydney’s feet whenever she had on sandals.

Back in school, John would fantasize of worshiping Sydney day in and day out, tiny or normal size. And now that he was right in front of them, his heart dropped. Yes, her toes were impressively clean, well taken care of and seemed soft as silk but John knew the connotations that would follow him in the future if he did what his instincts wanted him to do. What if Sydney felt him as he did his thing and he was picked up by her? Granted, this was his last few hours of being this size but he could imagine the embarrassment whilst he was with Sydney when he returned to normal, naked in whatever place Sydney had him. He wouldn’t be able to show his face in the city again, let alone the school. He fought the urge to just run up to the toes and started to back up to the chair. His thought process was maybe he could climb his way back to Gaby but then the area around him began to get ever so darker. He looked up to see a massive object coming down on top of him. He didn’t have time to see what it was as he started to run out of the way. But he efforts were for not as the soft yet extremely heavy object landed on top of John, making him remember to just a few hours before while under Joana’s mom while she was doing her everyday morning yoga. Except this wasn’t a fine middle aged mothers behind that was on top of him. It was something different entirely.

“Sydney, a great salon worker always keeps her nerves in check.” Madam Sophia said as she walked over to the towel Sydney dropped on the ground. Her slippers hitting the ground as Gaby tried her best to hide a smirk as Sydney bowed her head in shame as her boss walked over to the warm towel that Sydney dropped. She picked it up and handed the warm towel to Sydney who picked it up with a frown on her face. “Don’t be so nervous, Sydney. If you want I can take over for a bit.” This made Gaby smirk a bit, making her blind to the fact her tiny man was now attached to the towel Sophia handed over to Sydney.

“No thank you madam. I can handle it.” Sydney grabbed hold of the warm towel, feeling something that didn’t belong on the towel but she didn’t want to look like a bigger fool to her boss as well as the one girl at school she wanted to look like she actually knew what to do when cleaning her feet, no matter how much she hated it. Sydney soon began to wrap the towel around Gaby’s other foot just like she did with the other one she did before she dropped it, no longer feeling the strange object that was on the towel. Unaware that the ‘object’ wasn’t any object that Sydney had ever seen before and that it was in fact the tiny John. And the fact was that Sydney now had the tiny man at her fingertips, literally. She looked forward at Gaby to wiped the sweat off her brow, letting the tiny John stick to her forehead as she continued this humiliating process for herself, unaware she had a very special passenger on her head. Stuck to her blonde head as she continued to work on Gaby’s feet, hating every moment of it.

For John, going from the warm wet towel, hovering and attached to said towel, to landing on Sydney’s finger and finally being smudged on to her forehead. It was fortunate for him that he was attached via his back, weather that was good outlook on this whole situation was up for debate. But he had no time to argue with himself about this whole thing. He looked down and saw Gaby smiling, her face showing John at least one of them was enjoying the ordeal he was in. Sure, she possibly had no idea that he left the ‘comfort’ of her crushing palm but he could at least see every little detail about this whole thing. That was a positive. He guessed. But John was still on the massive head of the girl he both admired and was terrified to be around. Especially after the encounter he had with her and her friends yesterday at the mall.

John looked further down, seeing Sydney’s sweat begin to drip out of their pores as she went about her work. He then looked up and saw the madam watching Sydney and possibly John closely. He couldn’t move as the sweat had basically been sewing John to Sydney’s makeup coated face since the moment he was put there. He tried to struggle out of the sweat, makeup cement that he was attached to. First he tried lifting up his arms but they were glued to the skin. He tried to raise it but he could feel that his own skin was glued on to Sydney’s forehead and he could feel immense pain the longer he tried to pull himself out of the cliff face known as Sydney’s head. Soon, as he couldn’t take the pain any more, he stopped, relaxed and tried to focus on Gaby, the one good thing about this situation. He could see her entire body, the curves she had, the beautiful breasts she had and the reason he was this size to begin with were unfortunately covered by the warm towels he was attached to several moments prior.

The longer Gaby stared at Sydney, the more she smiled as she was eager to feel Sydney’s seemingly soft hands on her soles in a few minutes. As of right now, she was too focused on imaging Sydney’s disgust to focus on the loss she’d had a few minutes ago. John was staring right at her but she just kept on looking at Sydney, thinking of all the new dirt she could have on Sydney now. She could tell Joana and Jenny to get their pedicures from the girl that harassed them. It would be great form of revenge for teasing and making fun of her and her friends since the moment she arrived at the school. Especially with Jenny and the way her feet smelled.

After a few minutes, Sydney removed the towels from Gaby’s feet and put them aside as she locked eyes with Sophia who nodded her head as she handed her a brush to start the next part of the pedi. “Now Sydney, what you wanna do here is be gentle. Most customers are very sensitive, especially on their soles. So be gentle with it.” Sydney sighed as she wiped her forehead once more, moving her tiny passenger to land on top of some place he would much rather be than on than the concrete mess he was on before. He landed on the ground, very close to the shoes that Gaby had worn. He got up from yet another fall and stood up to see the brown sole of the shoe. He could feel the pain from both the fall and him trying to escape from Sydney’s skin slowing him down as he walked. His main goal now was just get to Gaby’s sandal where he would be safe from the terrors of being found by Sydney or Sophia. He climbed on board and crawled his way to where Gaby’s big toe would lay and rest. With the last bit of energy he had left, he turned himself to lay on his back and just looked up at the two giants that were in his field of vision. Or, at least their feet before he closed his eyes and drifted off.

It wasn’t until a few minutes later that John would be woken by some massive movement. He woke up saw that he was in an all too familiar white palm. He got up and saw Gaby staring at him as she sighed. John looked around to see that Sydney and Sophia were gone, leaving him and Gaby alone in the room. “Oh my god John. I take you to the best place I could think of to take you and look where you end up? Right back to my shoe.” Gaby said as she brought John back on top of her shoulder as she walked out of the room and eventually came outside, where she continued. “I just have one question for you, my little lover boy.” John saw that she had a bright smile on as she walked.

“Are you mad at me?” John said as he hung his head in shame as Gaby took a corner.

“Why would I be mad at you? No, I’m not mad at you. I just wanted to make sure you safe. Now perk up John. It’s what? Two o’clock? You only have about three hours till you grow back to normal and I sort of wanted to play with you, all by ourselves. And this time, I promise it’ll just be us and if it isn’t, I’ll make sure it’s just us. How does that sound? Just you and me.” John just lit up with excitement and ran up to Gaby’s neck as he hugged the soft, warm neck as she sighed out of sheer happiness. “Save some of that energy for when we get back to my house. I think you’ll need it. After all, I have very special plans for us later.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading and just FYI, we are getting extremely close to the finish, but don't worry, there will be more in due time.
A Great End to an Even Better Weekend by Toxenisfun
So this is the final chapter of TDG, at least for now. There is plans for a probable sequel, so let me know what you think over all, what you want changed or improved or maybe even entirely removed. Any ways, here in the conclusion to The Dream Girl,

-------------------------------------------------------

John sat patiently on Gaby’s night stand, having not moved an inch since Gaby placed him there about an hour prior. She’d told him not to move until she came back and John tried to ask where she was going but she just hushed him as she left. She left some food, water and even a blanket if he got cold while she was gone so it wasn’t too bad sitting there alone. In the hour or so he was alone, he thought back on the weekend he’d had. Going from a normal person to the tiny person that was the foot boy to three good friends of his, then going to the mall where he met Joana and Jenny at this size. Getting sucked up in Joana’s nose, almost getting eaten by Jenny and then meeting probably the worst trio he could possibly meet while this size. John sighed and laid back on the cool wood of the nightstand. He had no idea where Gaby had gone. When they got here, all Gaby did was walk over to the nightstand to set him down and then she just left after giving him his stuff before she left. It left him puzzled but he remained patient.

He closed his eyes and then heard the front door opening followed by footsteps coming towards him. He got up and saw that Gaby seemed hot, sweaty and tired. She was no longer wearing the clothes she had on before. She wore a red shirt that showed off her the lower half of her stomach with light blue shorts that, as she walked towards him, John could see a small peek at what Gaby had in the back. Not that he he had to hide his attraction of her anymore.

“Hey John, you ready?” Gaby asked as she put her hand out flat to pick him up.

“Yeah, I’ve been ready for over an hour. Where’d you even go?” Gaby opened the door to her bedroom, kicking off her tennis shoes, letting them fly off to some unseen place near the under belly of the bed.

“Will you just relax John? You can trust me, can’t you?” Gaby set John on her own nightstand, letting him leave her palm before she sat down herself. “I went on a quick run then went out to the gym. Got my feet nice and sweaty for you, after all, in an hour of two, you’ll be normal sized. Now, I’ll like you whatever size, small or normal but I just like having you at this size more than before.” Gaby moved to have her back to the pillows as she started to peel off her warm, sweaty socks off of her sleek feet. She did it one at a time, teasing John as she slowly brought them to her toes and then she popped them off, wiggling all ten very sexually, starting from her big toes then proceeding down to her pinkie toes. Gaby then looked over to see John practically foaming at the mouth already. Gaby just giggled as she brought her feet underneath her blanket, hiding them from sight. “Oh you’re an eager little one aren’t you? Not yet.”

“Well I have been waiting for over an hour to see you and your feet. So yeah, I’m little more than eager to get started working on them. I haven’t even seen them since the pedicure.” John moved around, trying to keep his excitement in check as Gaby moved her legs around underneath the sheets. “So please Gaby, I just want to get started.”

Gaby then grabbed hold of John and sat up, kicking the sheet off of her as she smiled at him. “You’re a little demanding right now aren’t you? Fine, let’s get started.” He was then brought over to her feet, the towering monoliths in the sky as John looked up to see Gaby’s soles scrunched, forming some wrinkles as her toes moved back and forth to further tease her tiny foot lover. “You remember Friday when I told you not to go wild on my feet? Well, I kinda want you to go all out. I know you’ve been a patient little boy all weekend to release on to my beautiful feet, haven’t you?” John just blushed as Gaby was speaking more or less the truth. Noticing this, Gaby giggled as she inched her heels closer and closer to her little boyfriend. As they got closer to him, John’s tiny as well as sensitive sense of smell was soon overpowered by the ripe smell that irradiated off of her massive, sweaty soles.

Without much hesitation, John responded to her. “Yeah, I guess I have. So does that mean everything is on the table? Nothing you don’t want me to do?” John asked as he continued to inhale the strong scent of the strong and unrelenting smell coming off of Gaby’s meaty soles. The smell was almost too much for the small foot lover but he continued to inhale the scent with pleasure as he looked up to see Gaby wiggling her toes in anticipation of feeling him work his way around her magnificent feet.

“That’s right, you can do whatever you want down there. Also, don’t hurt yourself too much trying to climb my soles alright? I don’t want to have to panic seeing you in agony, ok?” Gaby winked down to John as grabbed hold of her phone and started to get comfortable as she imagined John just running up against her sweaty soles after walking to the gym, running a few miles on treadmill and then heading back home to let him experience the sweatiest feet he’d seen all weekend. Gaby couldn’t think of any better way to end this thrilling weekend for the both of them. Yes, it had its ups and downs, but it was fun having John be subservient to her, her feet as well anything else she might’ve wanted John to go near and massage. Her shoulders, her thighs or maybe if they were feeling frisky, the area where the sun doesn’t shine, front and back. If either wanted it of course.

Down at Gaby’s feet, John was in absolute awe as he continued to marvel at the size of the feet he was about to begin worshiping. It was finally time to just unleash everything he had in his small body onto Gaby’s soft and adorable feet. This was what the whole weekend was building up to. All the punishment, all the torture he endured from the time in Joana’s nose, to being under the three worst girls he could ever imagine while being this size then to that horrible nightmare and finally escaping the older sister as well as the mother of his best friend. All he could think and say before he started to race towards Gaby’s surreal soles was this. “It was all worth it.”

John ran to the heel just to make his whole body bury deep inside the soft and sweaty flesh of the heel. He just stood there, his erection quickly starting to grow increasingly larger the more he felt the smoothness of the sweat that continued to slowly flow down Gaby’s soles in form of the smallest droplets. Some of the droplets even landed on John’s tiny head but he didn’t even bother to wipe them off. He just continued to inhale the scent that was around him. He smiled as he began to open his mouth and to stick out his awaiting tongue. He then gave Gaby’s soles a much needed kisses as well as some licks. The taste was absolute heaven and it wasn’t only reserved for the tiny John, it was also given to the goddess he was worshiping. A back and forth if it was. Except Gaby might’ve gotten a bit too carried away with experiencing the pleasure John was giving to her. As he was licking the soft soles, he noticed they were getting closer and closer to him, the space around him began to darken. He didn’t have much time to move or even react when Gaby’s towering sole coming down to him and the bed beneath his own feet. He yelled as loud as he could but the flesh soon enveloped his entire form. He was trapped underneath Gaby’s soles, weather this was a good or bad thing was depending on the point of view. On one hand he was being pressed slowly against the some how hard yet also soft soles, his bones slowly starting to break once more. The good side was that John was now face to sole with a girl’s feet, this time with the feet of the girl of his dreams.

Gaby could feel the slight and ever so gentle efforts that John was giving her feet, more than enough for her to completely zone out as she thought of what both of them would do after John returned to his normal height in less than an hour. She thought of maybe wearing more open toed shoes to show off her now white painted toes to tease the people that enjoyed feet but they would both know it was all for him. Or maybe during their P.E period she could pull him aside and bring him into the locker room to let him do this at a normal size. That’s right about when the fantasy of having her normal sized boyfriend lick her feet spilled out into the reality that John was still in his tiny form. While daydreaming, she’d moved both of her feet downwards, forgetting John was there giving her the pleasure fueling her fantasies. It didn’t take long for Gaby to realize what she was doing as soon as she felt the unusual feeling of taps in a rhythmic pattern that didn’t quite match up with what John was giving her moments prior. Gaby raised an eyebrow as she snapped back to reality where she realized she’d brought her feet down right on top of John. She quickly raised them up, and first brought the right to her face to see if John had actually stuck to one of her soles. She then checked the left and saw the tiny John was still glued to her feet. She gave him a smirk as she peeled him off to place him in her free palm.

“You having fun yet, John?” Gaby giggled as John slowly began to reform himself right in her hand. “I know I was. Sorry I stepped on you, I just got carried away in imagining what we’re gonna do when you grow back in like an hour. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow, make out a little bit and then can lick my feet after a super long day.” As Gaby spoke and he was standing in her palm, John looked at Gaby’s tongue almost as if it was going in slow motion. Now, he’d been through his fair share of almost getting eaten, chewed on and other terrible things by girls hundreds of times his size this weekend but something about Gaby’s tongue just made John feel almost as if her tongue was calling to him. Not to be swallowed, he definitely wasn’t up for that anytime soon. Sitting in the belly of anyone would be terrifying enough, even if it was Gaby. The odds of being burned alive versus getting thrown up were odds he’d rather not play. Perhaps another time would he take the literal plunge down but for now, he just wanted a small break from being at Gaby’s feet and wouldn’t mind being near Gaby’s warm, salivating tongue just for a few seconds, if she wanted to do it of course.

John cleared his throat as Gaby fell silent as she saw that her tiny boyfriend was about to speak. John seemed nervous, in fact extremely nervous as he tried and failed to act casual as he explained what he wanted to do for the time being. “Gaby, you know very well how much I love you and your feet but I was thinking of a new place I might explore. It may seem a little weird at first but hear me out. If would want to take a break from me massaging your feet, if you want. I am, after all, your tiny man for the next hour.” Gaby just jokingly rolled her eyes, signifying she might’ve been getting bored of hearing John speak rather than serve her. Seeing this, John rushed his explanation. “Well, what if you left me play with your tongue for a bit? I was watching while you were talking to me and I was right there. It just feels so warm and inviting. You know what I mean? You can say no and we can just go back to me worshiping your feet.”

Gaby nodded as she thought about what John was suggesting. “So you want to be in my mouth? And not at my feet? The feet that are tired and sweaty, the ones I made like that just for you?” Gaby brought John up further to get a better look at one another, mainly Gaby to see John better. “Fine, if you want to see my tongue so bad, I’ll allow it but only for a few minutes. And I’m thinking after you have your fun in there, you go back down to my feet and let both of us enjoy the feeling, hmm?” Gaby said as she brought John back down to be placed in front of her massive lips. Without much fanfare from John, Gaby opened her mouth and let her pink, warm and wet tongue out for John to see. And he was astounded by the grace and elegance it had. The way it moved around so gently as Gaby tried to hold it as still as she possibly could as she brought John close to her tongue. She then brought her tongue onto her hand a few feet from where he was standing. John smiled as he began to walk up to the edge of the appendage and without much thought, he began to climb the ever moving tongue.

After several seconds of climbing, John finally reached the place where the teeth were just above him. It was so surreal to be in the mouth of the girl he was now dating. He then laid down on the tongue, letting Gaby get a full taste of his tiny body even though he had no idea what he tasted like, he assumed if he was that curious how he tasted while this size, he could ask both Gaby and Rachel or if he was feeling daring and stupid, he could ask Jasmine. All that sweat, dirt and other things he’d accumulated over the weekend must’ve made for at least decent and appealing flavor for at least one of the girls that’d tasted him.

He then just closed his eyes and laid back as he felt the warm saliva along with the cool air relax him to an almost nervana level state. Everything this weekend was perfect, even the parts where he was abducted away from Gaby. It was exciting, almost making him wanting to stay this size forever, an eternity at his girlfriend’s feet or where ever she wanted him to go on her or even her friend’s bodies. Anything was possible at this size for both of their desires.

Gaby just played on her phone, occasionally looking at the clock at the top of the app to check the time, after all she wanted to maximize the amount of time she had with the tiny John. Sure, she let John have his fun at her feet and now her tongue but she wanted to have her fun too. Yes, having him at her feet and in her mouth were good but she was craving something else, something more frisky. She then checked the time and rolled her eyes as a sign of annoyance. It was getting close to four twenty, about the time John said he’d grow back today. ‘There isn’t enough time. But at least we got through all of his ideas. Maybe there can be a next time?’ Gaby thought to herself as she brought her tongue back out even farther than she did to bring John in her mouth in the first place. She rubbed her tongue on her hand and watched as the tiny John was stuck to the palm. She giggled as she watched him get up, still covered in gallons of her own spit. “Was that fun? I told you only for a few minutes.” Gaby brought her phone in front of him, showing him the time. “You think you can cum on my feet in ten minutes? If you can, I’ll do something special for you tomorrow.” Gaby winked as she stretched out her arm and dropped John back in front of her still sweaty feet. “Come on John, get started or I guess you won’t get that special surprise. You have less than eight minutes to get it done.”

John didn’t take the challenge Gaby set for him lying down. He inhaled the smell of her feet once more and grabbed hold of his throbbing erection that had been present since Gaby had brought him down to her feet the first time. He took a deep breath and started stroking. The soles above him made it that much better as Gaby, as if she was cheering him on in the last few minutes of him being this small, wiggled her toes back and forth. He just focused on the wrinkles that were being formed as the goddess he was worshiping moved her soles so elegantly. It was magical as the air around him smelled of sweat, dirt and other things she’d walked in, or really ran in. John’s vision soon began to become blur as he was about to climax on to the soles and then the last thing before he saw black was his white jizz spurt out on to Gaby’s soles. He smiled and then collapsed on the bed.

When he woke up, Gaby smiled at him, except both of them were their normal sizes. He got up and smiled at her up until he realized he was still naked. He stood up, grabbed a pillow nearest to him and then started turning red as Gaby just smiled then proceeded to laugh as she watched John scurry around her room looking for clothes.

“John, just worry about getting clean and I’ll go get you some clothes. You can use the shower in the hall.” Gaby said as she got the door for John as he walked over following behind still covering himself. “Oh yeah and John?” He soon stopped mid way to the shower. “Maybe next time you’re that size, we can have a little more fun and yes, there will be a next time. This weekend was just too much fun to only do once.” Gaby smiled as John gave a nod as he ran into the shower as fast as he could. She laughed as walked back to her bed and just collapsed, thinking about more things to do to John the next time he was small.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please let me know your thoughts, each review is taken into account and means the world to me if we're being honest. Weather it's a review of the whole story or just one chapter, everything counts. And also follow me on Twitter if you like.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6762