A Breakfast Story by 87Thirty2
Summary:

A traditional telling of a few people stranded in a girl's bowl of cereal.

If you enjoy unaware giantess, please consider checking out my patreon page, where there are full, patron-only stories, access to early chapters, and more. patreon.com/unawareenthusiast


Categories: Crush, Mouth Play, Nose, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 16027 Read: 152119 Published: June 18 2017 Updated: September 02 2019

1. Chapter 1 by 87Thirty2

2. Chapter 2 by 87Thirty2

3. Chapter 3 by 87Thirty2

4. Chapter 4 by 87Thirty2

5. Chapter 5 by 87Thirty2

Chapter 1 by 87Thirty2

 

“Why won’t the fucking doors open?!  God damn it, we’re going to drown!”  Linda was screaming at the door more than she was screaming at the other occupants of the car.  The milk was up to her knees, and she was already hyperventilating.

  Outside of the windows of the four door sedan she could see nothing but white endless white ocean, most of the car being under water at this point.  

“Calm the fuck down!  As soon as the pressure equalizes, we’ll…” Ethan tried to rationalize with the panicking woman, but was immediately cut off.

“Why the fuck should I calm down Ethan?!  We’re fucking microscopic, in a fucking bowl of milk, and that giant bitch is going to come back and eat us any second now!”  Linda’s screaming was deteriorating into sobs of anger and fear as she reminded her fellow captives of their situation.  Her cheeks were beet red, and tears had begun to fill her eyes.

“We’re not going to get fucking eaten by anybody!” Ethan screamed back, finally losing his own temper.  “My fucking girlfriend isn’t going to eat us, she’s going to see us in this fucking milk get us out, unshrink us, and we’re going to put this shit behind us.  It’s going to happen.”  Whether or not Ethan believed what he’d just said may have been a different story.  Yesterday, if you’d asked him if people we’re capable of shrinking objects, he’d have laughed at you.  Now, he was trapped in a car with his sister and her best friend, smaller than any bug they’d ever seen, and floating in his girlfriend Michelle’s bowl of milk, ready to be filled with breakfast cereal.

“What if she doesn’t Ethan?”  A much more calm, but likely much more terrified voice called from behind the driver’s seat where Ethan sat.  “What if this is the end?  If we don’t drown first, we’re either going to be chewed to death, swallowed alive or poured down the drain…”  Hearing this, Ethan gripped the steering wheel that much tighter.

“None of that is going to happen to us, Sarah.  Remember how many times Michelle almost stepped on us last night? Remember how long we spent running from her feet? Or how we were stuck in the tread of her shoe? Do you really think whatever god is watching us kept us alive through all of that just to die in a bowl of cereal?  No way, we’re going to survive this, somehow. I’m your brother, Sarah, and…”

“But Ethan…”  Sarah tried to respond.
“No! I don’t want to hear anymore negative shit!”
“Ethan…” This time Linda chimed in, her voice frail and whimpering.
“Same goes for you, Linda, just shut up and let me think…”
“Ethan!” Sarah pointed out of the cracked window of the sinking car.  It had begun to tilt towards the sky, giving the three passengers a mostly unobstructed view.  Above them, a shadow was beginning to form. 

Despite being a massive goddess of a woman to the three people in her bowl, Michelle was a slim, athletic woman who stood at 5’6” tall.  Her sandy brown hair tumbled messily along  her face, the very ends spilling over her sun-kissed shoulders.  There was a sleepiness to her eyes, she’d only been awake for a few minutes, but her deep brown eyes still seemed to be full of life. Paying her bowl very little attention, she set down a huge box of cereal in front of it, immediately obstructing her guests view of her pretty face.  Instead, they were restricted to the image of a cartoon toucan, jovially smiling near a bowl of colorful loops with marshmallows. Froot Loops, Michelle’s favorite, especially this extra sweet kind.

“Ugh...coffee…”  The goddess whined, and the trio could hear and feel the tremors of the twenty-something’s bare feet walking across the kitchen floor.

“We’re running out of time, Ethan!” Sarah said, now becoming a little less calm  as she stared up at the goofy looking giant bird wearing a safari hat.  Regardless of the outcome of their situation, Sarah would never look at that bird the same way again.

“I know we’re running out of fucking time!” Maybe it was the sight of his giant girlfriend placing the box down that drove the point home, but Ethan was having a hard time remaining in control of the situation.  He was frantically considering every possible outcome, and they all came back to the same idea: stay with the car.

“Okay, okay...” He began, attempting to sound as collected as possible.  “Once the car finished flooding, I think it should float. If we just stay inside the car, we have a much better chance of being seen. It might get scary, but...we can do this, I know we can.”  

“...Alright.  Okay.”  Sarah said, and tried to take a few deep breaths to calm down.  Linda remained silent, staring down at the milk around her knees. The car was quiet for a moment, as they all contemplated their situation.

After several seconds, the group could hear Michelle returning, and Linda began to hyperventilate.  Ethan reached over and took her hand to try to comfort her, and Linda did not resist.  The mountainous box of cereal shifted, and they saw Michelle’s fingers reach over and pull it out view. As the box moved, Michelle was now sitting much closer, and they had an unrestricted view of her upper body and face, as she reached into the box to open the bag inside.  The crinkling of the plastic bag was like a final warning to the shrunken occupants of the bowl, and soon after the saw Michelle turning the open box toward the bowl they were stranded in.

For the first seconds, Ethan could only watch her face.  The sleepy eyes and pleasant smile on her face, it fit her bubbly personality so well.  She was always so cheerful, so bubbly and ready to please people.  Always willing to go out of her way to help her friends and family, and there was hardly a selfish bone in her body.  This sickly sweet breakfast cereal was her only guilty pleasure.

Ethan’s dream-like montage of Michelle came to a quick, violent end as the colorful cereal began plummeting out of the box, encouraged by the girl’s gentle shaking.  It was like watching a rockslide from a towering mountain, only much more surreal.

Both girls inside the car began to scream as the Froot Loops began to fall around them.  Each one was the size of small house, and they crashed into the milk with abusive force, creating waves that carried the tiny car from one place to the next, only to be sent in the next direction as another bite-sized loop landed unceremoniously next to them.  

Bits of multi-colored pieces of cereal dust fell from the bowl as well, some of them only fist-sized, others as large as the vehicle itself.  The sounds of the car being pounded with the crumbs that fell from the sky provided a chaotic soundtrack to the situation.  Periodically, Ethan expected one of the marauding crumbs to impact the window and crash through, but despite his fears, none of the crumbs were heavy enough to pierce the glass or dent the vehicle much more than it already was.  At least they were safe from crumbs.

But that thought in and of itself, being fearful that cereal crumbs may crash through your car window and impale you, or someone else, was maddening.
The torrent of cereal did not slow yet, it was clear to the shrunken friends that Michelle was not going for a light snack, this was a breakfast befitting of a girl with a busy day ahead of her, and no time to worry about what time lunch was. The loops filled the surface area of the milk with ease, each impact sending the vehicle slamming into another colorful, porous wall.  Glancing out of the window, the crevices and holes, normally just barely visible to a human eye, were large enough to fit a person.  The surface area of the loops were large enough to have a pool party, the car itself small enough to fit in the center with ease.  

As if to humble them even more, a yellow loop fell from the sky and splashed into the milky ocean, surrounding them.  It was just a single piece of cereal, a single spoonful would be comprised of at least four of five of the sugary behemoths.  
Michelle continued to pour the cereal into her bowl, and Ethan finally tore his eyes away from his titanic girlfriend to check on the other passengers. Linda was still screaming, but Sarah was now sobbing hysterically, face buried in her hands.

The sky darkened as the cereal began to layer upon itself, the height of the loop surrounding them giving them temporary protection.  As piece by piece fell from above, Michelle’s face disappeared, and they were sealed away, buried alive in her breakfast.  A few seconds later, the sound of pouring cereal stopped, and the trio was given a brief reprieve.

“There’s no way she’s gonna see us, now, Ethan!  Look at us, we’re buried in this fucking cereal!  Michelle is going to eat us for breakfast, I fucking know it, I just fucking know this is how it ends…”

“...maybe.” Ethan responded.  Both girls looked up.
“What?  You’ve given up?” Linda turned to Ethan, then glanced back to Sarah in the back seat to check her reaction.

“You’re right...we’re already floating, and we’re so covered in cereal that even if we managed to make it to the top of the pile, this car is fire-truck red.  We’d just look like another speck of cereal dust.” Ethan’s words hung in the air for a moment, and he let go of the steering wheel.

Things fell silent again for another several seconds.  After a moment, they could hear the muffled sound of music being played from a cell phone. Katy Perry would be the soundtrack to their final moments.

The car gently floated in the calming waves of milk, occasionally bumping against the interior wall of the Froot Loop.  Sarah was next to break the silence.

“Do you think they’ll ever find out?”

“What would be left to find?” Linda spat back with a bit of venom.

“Maybe...maybe we’ll make it through her system alive?”

“I don’t want to think about getting shitted out by your sister, Sarah!”

“Would you rather die?  Well, Linda?” Ethan joined in the argument, turning toward Linda.

“I don’t know, maybe? Between dying and spending the rest of my life remembering being trapped shit and flushed down a toilet? I don’t think I want to remember that forever, Ethan! I don’t want to be this bitch’s shit!”

“Stop calling my girlfriend a bitch!” Ethan growled, eyes narrowing on the woman in the passenger seat.

“She’s literally going to kill us and you’re defending her? How fucking whipped are you, dude?”

“None of this is her fault, Linda!” Sarah interjected, jumping to Ethan’s defense.

“She’s going to murder us, even if she doesn’t know! This cunt is committing negligent homicide!”

“I swear to god, if you say one more thing about my girlfriend, I’ll…”

“You’ll what, E?  Kill me?  I think the gigantic fucking woman whose breakfast we’re floating in is going to handle that part!”  

Before Ethan could reply, the relative calm was interrupted.  They heard something heavy and wide impact the milk, and the waves began buffeting their car again.  It became stronger as the sound of the cereal around them became more intense, and Ethan realized what was going on.

“She’s stirring up the cereal, fuck me….hold on!”  He couldn’t get the words out fast enough, Michelle’s spoon made its first appearance behind them, crashing through the layers of cereal above them before dipping into the milk.  They couldn’t see the entire surface of the spoon, it was as wide as any yacht or ocean liner they’d seen, and much more intimidating considering the intended purpose of this harbinger of death.

The spoon pushed the cereal violently around in the bowl, capsizing many of the floating loops, and sending the tiny vehicle on a ride like it’d never had before.  The passengers screamed in unison as they were ushered along through the milk, slamming violently against other loops.  They were thrown forward, their bodies ragdolling against the dashboard or seats of the car, only to be tossed aside again as Michelle’s spoon returned to torment them.  At one point, they felt the sensation of being carried up into the sky as the spoon stirred more vigorously, but it was only to be spilled back on top of the rest of the cereal. The free fall from the spoon, was short, considering that the spoon never fully left the bowl for this purpose, but the intensity was nothing short of heart-stopping.  Crashing onto the surface of a green loop, Ethan, now bruised and slightly bloodied, looked over to find Linda’s head lolling around on her neck.  She was either unconscious, or dead.

“Linda!  Fuck, no!”  He screamed weakly reaching over to grab her arm and shake her some.  Sarah, watching for a moment, coughed up some milk, and called out to him.

“Ethan...stop.”  

“She can’t be dead, she can’t be...she can’t be dead!”  Ethan chanted, still shaking the limp woman.

“Ethan! Listen to me!”  Sarah screamed out, reaching forward to grab Ethan’s arm away.  “She’s probably just unconscious...she probably just hit her head.  If you wake her up now, she’s only going to be awake long enough to…”  Sarah words faded, not wanting to speak further about the situation they were surely waiting for.

“Let her wake up when we’re safe, or not at all...she did say she wouldn’t want to remember any of this.”

Ethan, finally letting his emotions get the best of him, leaned into the steering wheel and began to cry.

“It’s okay...just let it out…”  Sarah couldn’t help but feel strange and the sudden role-reversal.  Moments ago, Ethan was telling her to stay strong and believe that they will survive.  Now, she was the one helping him come to grips with their imminent demise beyond the lips of his own girlfriend.

Another tremor in the bowl, and both conscious passengers looked out of the windows.  They couldn’t see Michelle, but the could see that terrible, terrible spoon returning.  This time it wasn’t viciously chopping and stirring the cereal, it was elegantly diving in, the girl was beginning her meal.  The spoon disappeared beneath the milk, but the towering handle still taunted them with how close it was.

Maybe it was because they violence had come and gone for now.  Maybe it was Linda’s screaming finally silenced.  Maybe it was Sarah’s strength in the face of death.  Something was strengthening his will power again.  Not to survive, but to be at peace.

He imagined the scene from another perspective, from one he’d seen a dozen times.  Michelle, sitting in boy shorts and a tank top, seated at the table enjoying a bowl of cereal, music playing from her iPhone.  Her legs, crossed and feet tapping to the beat of the song as she enjoyed another mouthful.  A cheerful expression on her face as she watched the video of the song she listened to, chewing gently.  It was a simple scene that complimented the simple lifestyle of the girl he loved.  To her, this was any other morning.  To her, this was one of a hundred more bowls of cereal she’d have in her life.  She had no idea how much pain she was about to put her sister, her best friend, and her loving boyfriend through.  

Ethan would have it no other way.

The ground beneath the vehicle rumbled, shifted, and began to move.  Looking through the rear-view mirror, the silver, rounded wall that made up the base of spoon began to reappear, carrying every piece of cereal within a quarter mile radius of their location with it.  They were in the center, they were in the first spoonful.

“Hang on!”  Ethan called out to Sarah as they felt the world around them ascending into the air.  The loop they were on was rather stable, and they were given a perfect view of the ceramic bowl’s walls lowering out of their sight.  Replaced by it, the pink canvas of Michelle’s tank-top, her small, perky breasts hidden behind it.  Soon after, her neck, chin, and finally her face filled every inch of what they could see.  

She had a small nose, some of which also dominated their view.  A few freckles spotted her face, giving that much more personality to her dimpled cheeks.  Her eyes were above and out of sight, and Ethan hated that he wouldn’t see them again.

The focal point of their view, however, was Michelle’s lips.  Soft, warm, inviting, plush tiers of flesh that Ethan remembered obsessing over before they were a couple.  He imagined kissing her over and over, and he had been very open about how they were his favorite feature of her face.  She would often kiss him on the bridge of his nose, and he’d get tingles of joy down his throat.

Now those pouty, playful, pillow-like lips were the last welcoming thing he’d ever see on his beautiful girlfriend.  He’d give anything to kiss them again.  He’d pay any price.

But Michelle would have none of that.  In fact, she would taunt her tiny friends with another of Ethan’s favorite parts of her anatomy; her tongue.  Gently slipping from between those soft lips, the huge pink muscle slipped out to wet the lips the passengers were suspended in front of, gliding gently along both the top and bottom at the same time.  It didn’t seem like the intent was to taunt them any further, but Ethan found himself both humbled, afraid, and turned on at the same time.  Regardless of the situation, hovering this close to his girlfriend’s beautiful lips as the licked them was nothing short of erotic, and he’d have been dropping his pants were his adrenaline not focused on how to survive this trip into the hungry girl’s maw.

The precious lips parted, revealing the very tips of Michelle upper and lower incisors.  Her breath flowed from out of her mouth, filling the air around them, she had not brushed her teeth yet.  It wasn’t a smell that Ethan was familiar with or enjoyed, but he was too mesmerized by the sight of the mouth and tongue becoming more visible by the nano second.  The entrance the temple of a goddesses body was widening before them, and they were not worshippers, they were the sacrifice.  

Ethan leaned forward against the steering wheel, finally coming to his senses enough to begin screaming for help.  He pushed as close to the window as he could, despite Michelle’s breath fogging the windshield.  He opened his mouth and let out a visceral scream, but found it muted by another sound.

The car horn.

The car emitted its own loud scream of desperation, as though the car had become self aware and was attempting to preserve its own life, as well as the people within it.  Eyebrows raising, Ethan turned back to look at Sarah, who seemed equally surprised.  With renewed vigor, Ethan pressed both hands into the center of the steering wheel as though pushing harder would make a louder sound.  He didn’t know if the sound would reach her ears, but staring helplessly and screaming into the hungry woman’s mouth was about as useless as anything else he’d tried.  

The surreal roller coaster ride toward his lover’s lips slowed.  Had she heard them?  Were they about to be saved?  

They felt a torrent of wind as Michelle gasped, and suddenly they were descending.  Ethan refused to let off of the horn as Michelle’s mouth moved further away, and they were soon descending.  She was putting them down...they were saved!

Splash.

Back into the bowl they went along with the spoon, disappearing under the surface of the milk as the metallic monster pushed other pieces of cereal of of it’s way as it landed back in the bowl.  Resurfacing, they were treated to Michelle enormous backside turning to them as she walked away from the table.  She groaned.

“Coffee’s done...finally.” The giantess said aloud, stumbling towards the espresso maker.

The tiny trio was granted a stay of execution, for now.  But Michelle would be returning soon enough, and there was no guarantee that she wouldn’t scoop them up again and devour them in a mouthful of cereal.  They just had to wait.

To be continued.

 

Chapter 2 by 87Thirty2

Sarah felt her heart ready to leap through her chest.  It was one thing to come to terms with your mortality and accept that you life was finite.  It was another thing to face your executioner in your last moments, knowing that your death would be not only painful and violent, but meaningless and forgettable. Apart from her flesh being reduced to its core elements and used as nutrients, Sarah’s death would mean nothing, having such a physically miniscule impact on the world that even her sister would not notice it.  She would disappear into the blistering jaws of death itself and be devoured by them, screaming and unheard wail of fear, and it would not even register on Michelle’s palette as anything other than another fleck of flavored sugar tumbling across her tongue.  Even her tastebuds would disregard the shrunken girl as too inconsequential to alert the consciousness that something was amiss.


These were the thoughts that crossed Sarah’s mind. Apart from letting her mind rightfully exacerbate the situation in her head, she could do nothing but curl her knees to her chest and watch as her sister’s lips began to part.  Sarah was given her first glimpse into Michelle’s oral torture chamber, the maw of a living goddess who was only intention was to enjoy her favorite cereal.  Lined both up and down with pristine walls of ivory, the light from the kitchen window glinted off of Michelle’s incisors as they were exposed behind her lips.  Deeper inside, Sarah could just barely make out the dimensions of Michelle’s powerful, food-crushing molars.

To occupy the surface of one while the jaws were in motion was guarantee completely and unforgiving decimation of the food that had found it’s place there.
And that is what caused Sarah to break.  She was no longer Michelle’s sister.  She wasn’t hardly even a human being anymore, much less related.  She was part of the food chain.  She was breakfast.


She was food.


The thoughts and emotions ricocheted in her mind as violently as the car had collided against each piece of cereal the encountered when Michelle stirred her bowl.  It rattled her consciousness, and Sarah descended into hysterics at the sight of her big sister’s mouth opening to accept her as a mere bit of her cereal.  Her broken consciousness would not allow her to register Ethan’s scream, or the blaring of the horn that accompanied it.  She babbled incoherently as she tried to bury her face in her knees in a makeshift fetal position, gripping her tangled blonde hair as though it would provide some sort of comfort.  


So far gone was Sarah that the sensation of falling had not caught her attention.  Her body simply chose not to mention it to her brain, as her subconscious was far too busy pushing to move her into a comatose state to protect what fragile bits of her mind remained salvageable. 


Her body ragdolled around in the back seat as the car tumbled into the sea of displaced cereal and milk.  Covered in contusions and lacerations from the journey thus far, Sarah did not even attempt to see where they handed ended up.  As far as she was involved, they had just been swallowed whole and were now floating in the digestive juices in the pit of Michelle’s stomach.  She imagined the pink and red colors that environment must have, the slimy organic walls pulsing, bits of mucus dripping from above and landing with a sizzle in the lake of acid.  The disgusting scentof Michelle’s late night snack dissolving away, now mixed with fumes of decaying milk and cereal, and soon, rotting human flesh.


The combination of the vivid scene her mind was painting, her stomach in knots from being tossed around so unceremoniously, and vertigo of falling thousands of feet in mere seconds finally built up, and Sarah wretched into the pool of milk around her.  No one responded, and Sarah wasn’t coherent enough to care.
For a second, the only sound was the pulsing beat of Katy’s Perry’s ‘Teenage Dream’, a song that reached popularity with Sarah and Michelle were both teenagers.  She remembered dancing and bouncing around to the song and pulling Michelle off the couch to do the same.  It was a good memory, and despite it being the modern equivalent to the ‘Jaws’ theme, listening to a song that she grew up sharing with her sister created a poetic moment that Sarah could try to soothe her mind.  It was a heartfelt, but ill-fated attempt.

Ripples in the milk around the suddenly caused the milk to sway again, and Ethan’s voice calling out to her reminded her that she was not alone again.
 
“Sarah?  Sarah, fucking stay with me!  You can’t give up, pull it together!”  His voice was more commanding now than ever, it had lost the soft encouragement it had moments ago.  It was determined, abrasive, forceful.  In a way, it was reassuring, as though he was going to take the lead and deliver them out of this mess.  She wasn’t sure if she believed it would happen, but knowing that someone did was comforting.

“...Ethan?”

“Yeah, yeah, just talk, keep talking!  Did you hit your head? Are you okay? What day is it?”

  “...I don’t know Ethan, I...I don’t care…”

“No, answer me!”

“Ethan…”  Sarah slumped over, her sudden lackadaisical disposition was not an improvement over utter submission to death, and Ethan couldn’t place her on the spectrum of willingness to live anymore.  He grabbed his seat beat, hesitated as though considering his options, and released it.  Grabbing the back of both front seats for support, he pulled himself out of the driver’s seat and into the back seat, splashing some of the milk around him.  Once fully seated, he turned toward Sarah.

  “That woman out there is the most important thing that ever fucking happened to me.”

“Ethan just…” 

“No!  You listen to me, Sarah!”   Sarah’s eyebrows lifted, she’d never heard him this way before, and she stopped talking.  “I love your sister with every bone in my body, every fiber of my being.  I would do anything for her.”  Reaching out, he grabbed Sarah’s shoulders forcefully in his hand as though to keep her attention on him.  

“I want the best for her, and if there is one thing I know about Michelle, it’s that she loves her family, she cares about you so much.  She’s so proud of you, and constantly talking about you.”  

The car bucked harshly as they felt what had to have been a heavy object hitting the table, or maybe even the bowl itself.  Despite the milk splashing them in the face, Ethan continued.

“I haven’t gotten to know you as well as I want to, but Michelle wanted us to be close, she wanted us to be family, and as far as I’m concerned, you are family.  I would do anything to protect Michelle or anyone in her family...and I’m going to get you out of this alive.  Okay?”

“But Ethan, we…” “No! No arguing, no excuses, I won’t fail Michelle by giving up on protecting you.  I love her too much for that.  We’re going to make it, okay?  Okay?”

Ethan then pulled Sarah forward, taking her fully into his arms and squeezing her frigid, dripping body against his.  Sarah did not resist, and even found herself closing her eyes for a moment while Ethan hugged her reassuringly.  He kept repeating a something she couldn’t understand, but assumed it was variations of ‘we’re going to make it’ over and over.  She slipped her hands around him as well, the two embracing each other like the scared, cold siblings they felt like in that moment. The moment lasted a few seconds longer, before the car bucked again, and they both went tumbling back into the pool of milk surrounding them.

Coming back up for air, and pulling a sputtering Sarah with him, Ethan peered out of the window, pushing up to see what was happening.  As he expected, he could primarily only make out the massive, fruit-flavored loops of breakfast cereal from all directions, twisting a bit to peer higher into the air, Ethan could see the bottom of the spoon raising into the air. It was ascending more slowly than expected, and he could see a drop of the milk converging at the bottom of the spoon.  As it gathered, the weight of the liquid became too heavy, and a single drop of milk, as large as a bus, fell from Michelle’s spoon. 

“Brace yourself!”  Ethan screamed as the bus-sized drop of milk came barreling through the sky, on a collision course for the tiny car below Michelle’s spoon. The shrunken trio in the car had no time to prepare however.  The single drop of milk fell only a few inches from the spoon, then crashed back into the bowl, sending the tiny car and it’s occupants back into the depths of the milky ocean.

Ethan and Sarah held on for their lives as they sank deeper into the cream-colored liquid, violently turning upside down under the milk.  With the floor now the roof, the air had shifted, and the two immediately came up for air.  Coughing and spitting up milk yet again, The couldn’t see outside of their windows, they were still completely submerged, and floating back up to the top, only upside down.  

They didn’t have time to be humiliated that a single drop of milk had capsized their vehicle, they both immediately felt the bottom of the vehicle bump against something above them as it attempted to reach the surface of the milk.  Ethan immediately realized that the level of liquid was increasing much more rapidly, and their original problem had returned.

“Okay...we’ve gotta abandon the car…it’s going to fill with water in a few seconds…”  He spoke with urgency, looking around.  

“Fuck!  No, Ethan!  Maybe we can wait until she stirs again or something?  The car is all we have left!”

“No...we need to get out now, if the car turns back right side up, we can try get back in…”  

“So...where do we go?  And what about Linda?”

Sarah glanced at the still unconscious woman in the front seat.

“We...leave her.”

“WHAT?!” Sarah nearly screamed.

“We can barely survive without having to swim with an unconscious body, Sarah…”

“This is so fucked up, it’s not right…”

“I don’t like it either.  But you said it yourself, let her die without having to go through anymore than she already has.”

 Ethan gritted his teeth some, but this mostly a show.  He felt bad about leaving the girl to die, but this her comments about Michelle earlier had numbed most of his feelings toward her.  He had to write it off as karma. The milk was nearly chin level for Sarah now, and Ethan felt bad that Sarah would have to hold her breath for a longer period of time.  

“Okay, as soon as we go under, I’ll open the door, the pressure should back off pretty quick after the car is filled, then we swim to the first...thing we reach.”  Ethan hesitated, he was having a hard time admitting out loud that they would be climbing on board of a Froot Loop to save their lives.  At least they’d be out of the cold milk.  Sarah nodded, and they held eye contact for another three seconds before Sarah finally took in as much air as she could, and went under.  Ethan followed shortly after, despite having several seconds longer before he had to go under.  Making his way over to the door with his eyes closed, Ethan began to play with the handle and push at the door.  It took several seconds, but eventually the door gave way, and the two pushed out of the car.

They immediately realized that swimming in milk was not the same as swimming in water.  The thick, viscous milk was nearly impossible to see through, and required a lot more energy to push through.  Ethan immediately took Sarah’s hand and tried to swim up, but realized rather quickly that Sarah was a stronger swimmer, and found that she was leading him, rather than him leading her.  Just as they were unsure if they would make it without running out of breath, the breached the surface of the milk and gasped for breath.

They were surrounded, still, by massive colorful loops, as they had been before.  Seeing them outside of the car gave them an eerie confirmation of how real this situation was.  There was no protection from the sugary behemoths anymore, they were in the thick of this now.  Leading them over toward the closest Froot Loop at the bottom of the pile above them, Sarah grabbed ahold of the giant blue wall and began to climb.

The cracks, crevices, and holes along the surface of this bit of cereal were perfectly hand and foot holds.  Again, Sarah being athletic, only struggled due to the bruising she’d received from being thrown about in the car.  Ethan wasn’t far behind, but he was pretty sure that Sarah was pacing herself to prevent him from being left behind.  He appreciated that.

As they climbed, Ethan realized that it had to have been a few minutes since Michelle had taken the previous bite that capsized their car.  He wondered if they would reach the top of the pile before she took another bite.  Instead of dwelling on it, he kept climbing and simply enjoyed the brief reprieve from the chaos, as well as being out of the milk.

As they ascended the first in a tall pile of Froot Loops, they pulled themselves on top of the blue island, and tried to catch their breaths.  The world around them was dim, there were far too many loops to get much light.  Sarah likened to being in a cavern with gashes of light shining down.

“Do you think she’ll see us without the car?” Sarah said, looking up through the various holes to the bit of visible light shining down into the cavern

“She...she has to.”  Ethan said, sighing some.

“What do we say about Linda?”

“I’m not sure..Michelle doesn’t need to find out she ate her best friend.  But Linda deserves a memorial.”

“Maybe we should…” Sarah started her suggestion, but before she got much farther into it, they felt that familiar, dreadful tremble.  Immediately grabbing onto the porous surface of the enormous blue loop, the two felt themselves lifting up into the air.

“No, not again! No!”  Sarah called out, feeling her anxiety immediately skyrocket.  They both felt crumbs and bits of the cereal above them sprinkling down as the cereal grated against each other while it was being lifted.  As they slowly ascended away, the saw the edge of the spoon only a few dozens feet away.  With a quick glance to each other, the scrambled off of the edge of the piece of cereal they were inhabiting, and splashed back into the small lake of milk in the spoon.

As they did, daylight finally lit their world, and they could see the walls of the bowl again.  Struggling once again through the thick milk.  Sarah’s strength in swimming once again served her well, and she made it to the edge without too much difficulty, and immediately dove off, splashing back into the milk after a fifteen foot drop.

Resurfacing safely, she took a breath and looked around.  She hadn’t heard Ethan’s splash, and immediately began to panic.

“Ethan?  Ethan?!”  She said, the fear growing in her voice.  She still hadn’t heard his splash, but she did hear his voice.

“...SARAH!”  The voice came from above, and Sarah looked up.  She couldn’t see Ethan, but her view from below Michelle's ascending spoon gave her every answer.  
“ETHAN!  NO!  JUMP!”  She screamed frantically, her helplessness in this situation being driven home again.  Ethan was still on the spoon.  High above, Michelle’s face stared down at the spoon momentarily, until it was above the bowl’s walls, and her attention then shifted back to her phone.  Her jaw was slowly bouncing, lips shifting gently as she lifted the spoon, she was still chewing her previous bite.

“Ethan...no…”  Sarah’s screams weakening again into a whimper as she realized that Ethan was all but doomed.  “Michelle, please, please don’t eat Ethan…!  Please save us!”  She cried desperately at her deity-like sister, who careless stared into her phone, the music having shifted to some commercial.  As she finished chewing, Michelle’s lips slowly opened, and the spoon was swiftly slipped into her mouth. Pulling out the spoon clean, she let it fall limp and dangle in her fingers for a moment.  

The first crunch was deafening to to Sarah, not because of it’s volume, but because of it’s implications.  Michelle had just devoured her brother, and was none the wiser.

Sarah’s mind began to shatter once again.

Chapter 3 by 87Thirty2

Ethan tore his eyes away from the edge of the spoon as the worms-eye-view of his girlfriend's sister diminished rapidly. He knew what he would see when he turned his eyes, and it was anything but what he wanted. This was not his first trip on a spoon ascending to Michelle's lips, even if the last few minutes, and the image was still burned in his mind. He remembered feeling so helpless, staring through the windshield at the brunette's lips as she lazily parted them to accept her first bite. He remembered the breath washing over the vehicle, winding it's way into the interior and filling his nostrils. He remembered screaming at Michelle, and the car horn blaring in chorus with him. He remembered being dropped back down into the bowl.

But this time was different. This time he did not have the illusion of safety from being inside a vehicle, nor did he have his shrunken companions to share his fear with. He was alone, stranded in less than an ounce of milk and surrounded by mountainous fruit-flavored loops, on a spoon being held inches from his girlfriend's warm, soft lips. More humbling, was the fact that his feet did not touch the floor of the spoon, floating in the shallowest part of the the milk, and still unable touch the bottom easily.

Finally, he turned to gaze into the visage of his clueless lover as she finally brought her next spoonful even with her mouth. The timing played out perfectly, the milk swaying gently within the spoon, waves of white liquid crashing against the walls of processed, artificially flavored grain and sugar, just as Michelle leveled it with her lips. Being surrounded by these huge rocky walls felt like standing in a towering cave-like structure. The milk flowed in and out of the various spaces between the twenty-foot tall mound of breakfast cereal. Looking into the crudely stacked structure was not unlike peering into a cove on an alien planet, like a partially submerged cavern, colors of the individual loops reflecting off of the surface of the milk giving the place an ethereal, borealis-like effect throughout the surrounding areas. Ethan imagined the kind of wildlife that would live in a place like this. They must be majestic, elusive creatures.

After spending what felt like an eternity of staring at and into the pile of Froot Loops, he became more alert to his other senses. Next, his ears engaged.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Michelle's jawline moved in mesmerizing rhythm, slowly shifting her chin. She was holding the spoon parallel to her lips, but her head was slightly turned to allow her to focus on the phone in her other hand. This perspective gave him unique perspective near the corner of her mouth. He stared in fear and awe of the majestic profile of the jawline shifting up and down, easily crushing the helpless bits of cereal within her mouth with every powerful chew. The sound reverberated in his ears each time, and Ethan couldn't imagine how much louder it must be inside the mouth itself. Her lips followed suit, the recently moistened pillows of flesh gently moving along in harmony with the jaws to perfect that chewing process. Despite their perfect contours and perky, plush, inviting looks, Ethan knew the carnage that they protected him from. All they had to do was pull away from each other, and a chaotic, destructive world would unveil itself. He shivered, both from the thought and the cold of the milk.
It couldn't end this way, devoured by his goddess of a girlfriend, unconsidered in her spoonful of cereal, hardly large enough to be even considered nourishment for her tight, toned body. He used to wrap his arms around her waist and laugh about how she was so thin. She'd always pout at him and talk about how much she ate, but could never gain weight. He didn't want to think about the irony of those conversations and his current predicament. All the times he heard people talking about how fast her metabolism was, and he would get to experience it like a vicious, terrible flume ride.

Well, if he survived to reach her stomach, let alone her intestinal tract. A full tour of his girlfriend's inner workings was not his idea of a good time, even if he did like roller coasters and water parks. Her colon was an entirely different issue.

As Michelle continued to tauntingly shift his doomed vessel closer and closer, then farther and away in a subconsciously playful motion that Ethan alone was aware of, the tiny college boy on her spoon wracked his brain. Nothing else he'd tried had worked, and his time was running out quickly. If only she would see him, if only she would drop the spoon, if only he could just get off of it.

Then 'it' occurred to him. He spun around quickly, then began paddling violently away toward the handle of the spoon. He wasn't that far from the edge of the spoon. If he could get to the handle, he could run along it and reach Michelle's fingers, and he'd be saved. The nightmare would be over.

Once again, now more than ever, the cold, viscous milk slowed his swimming down to a percentage of what he might have been able to do had he been in water. One hundred-twenty feet, give or take a dozen, was the difference between him and safety from his girlfriend's hungry maw. He cursed himself for wasting time better spent swimming away, but found a second wind somehow, and pushed forward.

As close to Michelle's mouth as he was, every crunch of her mouthful was painfully noticeable to the boyfriend she unwittingly kept so close. However, in his attempt to reach safety, Ethan was only barely aware that her chewing sounds had dissolved from loud, definitive crunches to the much less defined, mushy grinding sounds of soggy cereal being dissolved away. As pushed forward, the handle now only one hundred feet away, he focused on his task, ignoring all else. There was one sound that he did hear that caught his attention however.

Slllrrrck....gulk.

Michelle's swallowing of the bolus of chewed cereal on her tongue was as obvious as it could be. It registered in Ethan's brain as a warning of time running out, and his began to beat against the milk more rapidly, though less efficiently. Seventy-five feet.

He didn't dare look back. Looking back would only slow him down, and probably show him how inevitable his fate was, that all of this effort was for not. He kept swimming, pushing harder, growling, grunting, and gasping for air as he paddled through the unforgiving waves of milk on his hungry lover's spoon.

Ninety feet. It'd taken him more than a few seconds to get this far, and he wasn't sure why he wasn't already in Michelle's mouth. He kept waiting for that cascade of darkness to overtake him, and begin the first stages of digestion. He didn't question it though, he just counted his blessings.

Eighty feet. As Ethan ducked between two massive loops, he felt a gust of coffee and cereal-scented wind, not unlike what he'd experienced inside the car when Michelle opened her mouth. Time was up.

Instead of darkness consuming him in a very literal sense of the word, his ears were punished by a loud, girlish buffeting of sound, the reverberation of sound waves through the air making their acquaintance with the milk around him, adding further chaos to the already choppy lake of milk he was desperate to escape from. Again, he did not look back, but he would recognize his girl's gentle giggling anywhere. Gentle and innocent though it may be to her, the harmonic tones of Michelle's laughter was not unlike being at the base of a subwoofer for a live band playing in a park. Whatever she was watching had bought him precious, precious seconds.

Sixty feet.

Fifty feet.

Nearing his destination and more determined than ever, Ethan discovered an obstacle that made his heart plummet. The gentle slope of a hill that lead to the handle of the spoon was obstructed by a massive blue loop. It teetered near the edge of the spoon, taunting him for his failed attempt. As if to add insult to injury, the spoon lurched again, and he could feel Michelle's breath on his back. This time, he did turn to look.

In clear, plain view, better now than ever, was Michelle's hungry, gaping maw. It was not parting slowly, nor was her tongue wetting her lips. Ethan was spared no detail of the the inside of Michelle's mouth, frame perfectly by her soft lips and impeccable, straight teeth. Her tongue, still partially littered with debris from the previous residents trip, writhed gently in its saliva-filled home. Tendrils of wet, sticky spit stretched from the tongue to the teeth, some of which snapping in the middle, causing firework like explosions of warm saliva to explode in the air within the mouth, as though the tongue itself were throwing Ethan a welcoming party, accompanied by other doomed bits of food.

Her throat, only slightly shadowed in the background, waited patiently to accept the next sacrifice to where the real festivities were happening, deep in Michelle's stomach. Her gullet somehow maintained the petite cuteness of a girl, despite Ethan seeing nothing but an all-consuming, merciless drop into the belly of the brunette. Above it, her uvula swung innocently, as though it were trying to hide the sheer terror that loomed below.

Her teeth, speckled with the color remnants of her last mouthful, stood proud like massive structures they were, meticulously kept clean and white, protruding from healthy gums. Scariest of all were surely the molars, Ethan knew that ending up inside would mean an immediate trip to the back of the mouth where the crushing, destructive pillars of power lay in wait. There would be now escaping them. Even if he managed to slip into her gumline, he would be pummeled alive by the movements of her jaw.

Michelle's mouth had a majesty all it's own, and demanded a respect that Ethan could only show by sacrificing his life to it, regardless if the woman herself was aware or not.

Forty feet. He turned his head to see his progress, only to be reminded of the obstruction ahead. He didn't care if trying to move it was akin to pushing a house out of his way under his own power, he wasn't going to give up this easily. He swam harder, despite the warmth of Michelle's hungry gullet becoming more oppressive by the millisecond.

Thirty feet. The shadows around him darkened, and the sounds of the oral cavern became more clear. He could hear Michelle's tongue slicking about in her mouth, preparing to accept the spoon onto it. The sound of her breathing became louder as she inhaled gently, his hair whipping about in response.

Twenty feet. Michelle had to be aware of him, and was taunting him, he couldn't imagine why she was dragging this process out so long. Why was she teasing him with such a close call?

Ten feet. The Froot Loop that acted as the warden to his dairy-filled prison now stood as his the last major hurdle. He was finally close enough to the handle that the spoon had begun to slope upward, the elaborate decorative etchings on the spoon affording him the ability to begin the climb. It was then that he noticed that the loop was still teetering on the edge, nearly about to fall. Being a bright fellow, he realized the situation.

As the massive loop threatened to make a suicidal leap off of the spoon, Ethan realized that Michelle had indeed slow her consumption of the cereal, as well as her boyfriend, to prevent that one loop from falling off of the spoon. The obstacle that prevented him from escape was being balanced in place by the the woman's who held his fate in her hand.

Her lips had slowly moved around the utensil, the head of the spoon now fully within the giantess' mouth. The temperature had risen from warm to uncomfortable in those last inches, Ethan quickly realizing that being fully inside the mouth must have been blistering.

All at once, the spoon lurched again, and was shoveled into her mouth.

Ethan screamed, diving forward towards the loop as the motion propelled him forward into the giant piece of cereal. The giant Froot Loop shifted and tumbled, and rolled off the edge of the handle.

Ethan landed on the twenty-foot wide handle, just as Michelle's lips closed around the head of the spoon entirely, engulfing the prison that he had been within. Above him, Michelle's upper lip, a towering, powerful wall of moist flesh, sealed the contents of the spoon within her mouth. The wind from her nostrils swirled around him.

As quickly as her mouth had consumed the contents of the spoon, did Ethan feel the spoon withdrawing, and he tumbled forward this time, sliding back into the head of the now empty spoon. He splashed into a drop or two of leftover milk, now significantly warmer, and only up to his knees, were he standing.

There was now time to appreciate how close he'd come to being devoured, again. The spoon instantly began descending, but also lazily went from horizontal to vertical, the drop of milk gathering the tiny boy as it collected at the tip of the spoon. With no energy to scream, Ethan slid into the last bit of milk as Michelle's spoon dangled above her bowl. Forming a few drops, the remaining milk dripped of the edge of the spoon and splashed back into the bowl, carrying her boyfriend back to the relative, temporary safety of the her cereal.

Chapter 4 by 87Thirty2

Linda dreamed of a world where she could blissfully shop through ever mall department store without ever having to worry about how much money she was spending, what time the store closed, or if they had what she wanted in her size.  She never had to worry about when or why she would have to stop shopping.  She could turn to the nearest employee and be handed a frappe, and she had her best friend Michelle with her the whole time.  She dreamt that every day sale was BOGO. 
            
But when she awoke, she quickly realized that she was very much not in that world.  She was living a nightmare, and she was all alone.  She opened her eyes to find that she could not see more than a few inches in front of her face, white liquid surrounding her, and she was running out of oxygen.  She tried to move, but then quickly bumped into the roof of the car she was still trapped in.She fought viciously against the seatbelt that she had tangled herself in during her brief lack of consciousness, and finally wrestled it away.  She tried to remain calm, but her nerves were telling her that these were her final moments.  They couldn’t be, she couldn’t drown in a bowl of cereal, only to be eaten by her closest friend a few minutes later.  The thought made her heart thump in her chest, and she maneuvered the door handle open, and tumbled out of the flooded car.
           
Despite her body being weak, battered, and nearly broken, she was able to find the strength to push through the thick liquid and make her way to the surface, only to again find herself surrounded by colorful loops of flavored cereal.  It was the first time she’d been able to see them from outside of the car, and she was treated to the bitter realization that these mountainous islands were barely bite sized to her hungry friend, obliviously enjoying the cereal that Linda was trapped in.  She wasn’t sure if she was madder at Michelle for unwittingly endangering her life, or herself for being so completely helpless.
            
Pushing through the gently shifting currents of milk, Linda, approached one of the green loops and found that it had a large hole in it.  Since it was floating on the surface, buried by other loops, she decided to take a moment to rest and collect her thoughts.  It wasn’t hard to pull herself inside, crawl a few feet to the back of the hole, and curl up. Her head was throbbing, and she knew she must have had at least a minor concussion, and a chunk of her hair was covered in her own blood.It was here that Linda had resigned herself to death.  It may not be in this cove of cereal, it may not be in Michelle’s mouth, or even her belly, but she knew that she would likely not see past the next few hours.  With her mind slowly beginning to settle, and no more tears to cry, she curled up and fell asleep.
           
She was unsurprisingly jarred back to life minutes later, and she realized rather quickly that things were moving rapidly.  Peering out of the tiny cove in the piece of cereal she was resting in, she could see the silver basin of the spoon underneath the cereal.  She’d been scooped up within minutes of signing her own emotional death warrant. She held close to the wall as the world around her shook violently and piece of cereal above her toppled down from the pile also on the spoon.  She saw splashes of milk trickling down like a little river.  The darkness that had previously shadowed her surroundings was slowly dispelled in exchange for the light of the kitchen.  
Curiosity go the best of her as the spoon slowly shifted around, Michelle obviously taking her time to gather this bite.  Linda pulled herself to the entrance to the hole she was in and peered out.  She couldn’t see much, but she couldn’t indentify the flesh of one of Michelle’s fingers grasping the handle of the spoon a few thousand yards away.  One of her fingernails still had a splash of pink nail polish from when the two had done their nails together a week or two ago.  It almost made the tiny girl smile.


The spoon lifted out of the bowl entirely, and the rising sensation began to increase in speed.  She cringed, from this perspective she couldn’t even see Michelle’s face, let alone her mouth.  Her eyes closed.

‘You used to call me on my cell phone…'

The words rang violently through the air, and Linda immediately recognized the song.  Was this some trick of fate, that she would be fed to her best friend listening to the song that polarized them the most?  What kind of sick fucker was God, anyway?

The slow ascent of the spoon came to a halt just as Linda realized what was happening.  Michelle’s phone was ringing. 

            “Ugh…”  The giantess above groaned, and Linda felt the spoon descending again.  She gripped the wall of cereal again, and felt the entire thing thud back onto the top of the pile.  Cereal pieces tumbled off of the spoon, and Linda could tell that she was still on the spoon, but no longer in Michelle’s hand.  Her eyes widened, and she scrambled out of the hole to get a better look.

            The first thing she saw was Michelle’s hand lifting into the air, carrying her phone.  She glanced at the screen, smiled some, then tapped the screen to answer the call. 

            “Hello?”  Michelle spoke, bringing the phone up to her ear with one hand.  “Heyyy, what’s up?” 

            Linda couldn’t tell who Michelle was talking to, but that person would be receiving a very large monetary gift if they had just bought her time to escape.  Maybe she hadn’t given up on surviving yet.  Not when another chance at living through this was staring her in the face.  She tumbled out of the loop and into the pool of milk still remaining on the spoon.

            Just as she landed, the spoon began to shift, and the milk on the spoon washed her out of the basin in a torrent, and Linda was dumped haphazardly back into the cereal. 

            Fortunately, with Michelle having just begun her breakfast a few minutes ago, most of the cereal was still sitting on top of other pieces of cereal, essentially giving Linda a dry place to land.  She found a second wind, and got to her feet, standing on top of a bright yellow loop.

            “MICHELLE!  MICHELLE, HELP ME!”  She screamed at the top of her lungs to her pretty, brunette best friend, as she listened to whoever she was talking to.  The handle of the spoon was in her other hand, the head of the spoon hovering a few inches above the bowl. 

            “Yeah, that’s dumb…I hope she’s not gonna call him back.”  Michelle said lazily, then began to gently swirl her spoon around in her cereal.  Linda, seeing the beginning of this motion, yelped in fear, the began to sprint across her loop in fear of being slammed into the massive metal wall that was now assaulting the previously calm ocean of milk and cereal.  Preparing for the worst, Linda dove headlong between two pieces of cereal, just as the spoon swung around nearby.

It violently toppled any stacks of cereal that had not already been tossed into the milk.  Linda felt the milk just beneath her crashing against the pieces of cereal that she had taken cover with. She could hear the spoon churning through the milk, and then shift from a slow stir, to a heavy, powerful chopping motion.

“MICHELLE!  PLEASE STOP!  I’M IN YOUR BREAKFAST, YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME!” Linda pleaded with the oblivious girl who innocently played with her cereal, to the dismay of the tiny blonde trying to escape from it.  She peered past the spoon and the hand carrying it back up to Michelle’s sleepy face.  Linda had always felt like she was competing with her in terms of looks.  But Michelle, with her big eyes, olive-toned skin and dimpled cheeks, hardly had to wear makeup to achieve the levels of beauty that Linda had to spend hours applying synthetically.  To this day, it was something she envied.

CLINK.

The sound of the spoon’s handle hitting the side of the ceramic bowl.  Despite it seeming to last hours, the menacing spoon had only done a few short maneuvers, and Michelle was finished playing with her food.  

“Nothing really, waiting to find out why Ethan never even called me when he didn’t show up last night.  If he’s not hurt, he’s got a lot of explaining to do.”  Michelle’s cheerful face fell some, and Linda hated that she couldn’t be there to cheer her up.
 Then she felt even worse knowing that Ethan, too, was somewhere in this bowl, if now already fighting for his life in Michelle’s digestive tract.  

Pulling herself back up to the highest location she could and on top of another loop, Linda noticed a shadow surrounding her.  

Immediately above, the palm of Michelle’s hand had eclipsed all light, and the pad of her thumb came in from the right.  From the light, Michelle’s index finger collided with the side of the pile of loops that Linda currently occupied.  Falling to her knees, she held onto her loop for dear life as she was lifted from the bowl along with three massive loops.  

She wasn’t given the time to appreciate the change in scenery.  No sooner had she realized that she was being carried between Michelle’s warm fingers, did the light return, revealing the most intimidatingly large pair of full, feminine lips that Linda could conceivably imagine.
 
Filling her entire vision was the girl’s mouth, plump warm lips gently resting against each other in anticipation of forming the next words Michelle would speak.  But there was no words left for Michelle to say.  Instead, the mouth opened, blasting Linda with the warm, moist air from the powerful lungs, and sending her toppling into the huge hole of the top loop of the pile.  She grabbed ahold and peered back over to see Michelle’s pink, wet tongue slipping from between her powerful incisors.

“NO!  MICHELLE, DON’T EAT ME!  I’M YOUR BEST FRIEND, PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!”   The thought of dying in her best friend’s mouth or stomach reignited that fear, the stinky saliva dripping from her friend’s teeth reminding her of her worst nightmares of gorey aliens.  Michelle might have been a beautiful girl, but her mouth was still a dangerous, disgusting place for anything to have to survive.

“I don’t want to die!  I don’t want to die!  Michelle, please, please, please don’t eat me…”  her screaming dissolved into pleading, and she wasn’t even sure that she was forming coherent sentences.

The pile that Linda was on shook violently as the tongue finally reached, and Michelle’s grip was loosened.  Linda screamed again, the loops below her falling onto the vast tongue, and she clung to that third remaining loop, not yet having fallen to the terrible, terrible tongue.

The tongue retracted.  Linda was still dangling for her life on the loop she had ridden this far on, and she watched Michelle’s lips seal tight.

Crunch.  Crunch.  Crunch.

Still whimpering in hysterics, Linda and her loop were only yards away, on her scale, from the powerful lips of her best friend, while the teeth and jaws destroyed the other loops that were unfortunate enough to end up in her mouth.

“Michelle….”  She called out again, though couldn’t muster the strength to yell it.  She was about to be thrown into the gaping, hungry maw of the girl she knew better than anyone else.

“Yeah, I am, Froot Loops…”  Michelle said, nearly deafening Linda due to her proximity.  Linda nearly let go of the loop she hung from to cover her ears, but instead chose to tighten her grip.  A second later,she felt a trickle of blood slipping through her left ear canal.

“Well, I’m hungry…”  Michelle followed, lifting the loop that her childhood best friend clung to away from her mouth, and suspending it over her face for a moment.  “You called during breakfast…”  With the loop above her face, she grinned some, swallowing the previous small mouthful.

Linda was now staring down at Michelle face from between her fingers, clinging still to the colorful loop.  At first she wasn’t sure what Michelle might be doing, but it didn’t take long to see what the plan was.

Michelle’s mouth opened wide, wider than Linda had seen before in any of the previous close calls.  Higher and higher, Michelle lifted the loop until it was nearly as far away as her arm would let it be.  Peering down, Linda began to cling tight, staring down now into a fully illuminated gullet.  The mouth was fully open, displaying all that it had to offer.  A full row of perfect teeth, top and bottom.  A lively, pink tongue, slightly littered with it’s previous victims.  A bouncing, round uvula, and a dark, black hole that lead to the gates of hell, in the pit of the girl’s stomach.  Linda could not break her eyes from the sight. 
 
She imagined the sight from the perspective of someone else, someone not about to be devoured alive.  It would be cute, the twenty-something year old girl in her pajamas, dangling a bit of cereal in the air to drop into her mouth, hoping that her aim was true.  A fun little game for a child, being played by an adult, and now at the expense of a human life.

“Oh, hey, check this out…”
Michelle suddenly spoke, and she lowered the loop slowly, Linda still too fearful of her own death to allow it to register.  

“I can balance it on my nose..see?”  Carefully, Michelle placed the loop, and her best friend, on the very tip of her nose.

“Well, I guess you can’t see...hang on.”  Slipping the phone away from her ear, Michelle let go of the loop she was holding, and let it to balance on her button of a nose, then flipped her phone around to take a selfie.  She gave a goofy grin.
Linda, on the other hand, struggled violently to get out from under the loop that land pinned her against Michelle’s nose.  She was inches away from the nostril, and each breath that Michelle took through her nose caused Linda’s hair to flap violently around her face.  From her perspective, she could see the phone lifted into the air.
 She was not sure that she appreciated Michelle’s games as much as the girl playing them did, Linda could hardly breathe under this loop..but she was alive.

“Well, I’m home alone and it’s Saturday, I’ll do whatever I want…” Michelle mumbled, staying stark still.  Linda felt each syllable resonating in Michelle’s nasal cavities. She was only a handful of yards away from Michelle’s eyes, and safety, but she was being held in place by a piece of cereal, goofily balanced on the girl’s nose.

“MICHELLE! HELP ME!”  Her voice came back for yet another scream, though it burned her aching vocal cords to do so.  She beat against the flesh, she kicked at the piece of cereal, she had to get free.  The giant girls huge brown eyes were focused away from her, but Linda knew that she could get Michelle’s attention if she could just grab an eyelash, or a strand of hair to get to her ear.  

“Fine, well, I’m gonna finish eating. I’ll call you later.”  Michelle said, her bubbly personality only slightly diminished at the disapproval of the person she was talking to.  Mentally shrugging it off, used her other hand to reach up to her face, snatch up the loop, and toss it into her mouth.

As the fingers returned to plague her again, Linda watched the enormous fingertips grab ahold of the giant look she was pinned under, and for a moment thought that she was going to be carried away again.  Instead, however, she was left stranded on Michelle’s face, and was reminded of what was nearly her fate by another powerful crunching resonating from her friend’s jaws.  Now left alone on the tip of her cute friend’s petite nose, Linda pulled herself up to her hands and knees.
Finally, her chance.

“I’m on your nose!  Michelle!  For fucks sake, look at your nose!”  Her hand waved around with wide, purposeful movements, Linda was desperate to make this the moment she would be seen.  Michelle had nearly stepped on her on more than one occasion, carried he underfoot like a piece of dirt, nearly eaten her, tried to crush her between her fingers, and now Linda was inches away from being saved.
Michelle, on the other hand, was focused on her breakfast again, as she munched away at the last bit she’d eaten.  Sighing some, she lifted her hand to her nose, brushed at it gently a few times to clear off cereal crumbs, then took up her spoon again.  

As Linda did her best to flag down Michelle’s gaze, she was once again greeted to the shadow of Michelle’s finger. 

“Michelle…?”  She managed to whimper out, hoping that the finger that was approaching was here to save her from her best friend’s nose.  She was wrong.
It slid from a few yards above, a massive fleshy wall, fingerprints as tall as ladder rungs, barreling across the top of the nose that Linda was trying to climb.  Eyes widening, the shrunken girl looked for the best way off of the nose, but saw no chance.  The finger collided with her, and Linda went tumbling down the slope of the nose, but managed to grab ahold of Michelle’s fingerprint before she fell.

“EEP!  Stop!”  Linda tried for what must have been the hundredth time in the last 24 hours to get Michelle’s attention, but failed to do so.  The finger slipped over the edge of the nose, then lifted back for a second stroke.  As she did so, Linda pulled herself up the easily climbable wall of flesh using the fingerprints, and tossed herself onto the top of the fingers, just above Michelle’s cuticle.  She found herself next to a hangnail, as long as she was tall, and grabbed ahold of the bit of flesh she continued to ride the finger.

The eyes were closer than ever, and Linda’s heart was breaking that she was so close to them, but still not seen.  At one point, as she clung to what was a barely noticeable hangnail above her friend’s cuticle, she considered diving off of the fingernail, thinking she might be able to grab onto an eyelash.  The idea was quickly pulled out of her mind, realizing that a plan like that would only end with her being pummeled to death by Michelle’s huge eyelids.

A few more gentle strokes, and Michelle’s finger finally moved, and Linda braced for impact on wherever she would go.  The finger slowly moved lower on the face, until she saw something that made her hair stand on end.
Michelle’s nostrils expelled wind that nearly blew Linda off of the finger.  She managed to cling tight, but reconsidered her idea of simply diving off of the finger when she realized that she was on a direct path for her best friend’s deep, dark nasal cavity.

“No! Michelle!”  Once again, a fruitless effort by the minuscule girl, as her giant host’s right nostril came into full view.  She braced for impact, and soon the darkness of the girl’s nose consumed her.  The finger collided with the underside of the nose, and Michelle rubbed her nose a few times.  Sniffling some, the giantess had no clue about the hell she’d just put her microscopic friend through.  

The inside of Michelle’s nose felt like an alien planet, with organic, fleshy walls and thin hairs.  Linda was given only milliseconds to see this new cavernous world, before the goddess herself gave a brief few inhales, and was pulled from the finger, deeper into the nasal cavity, lost to the confines of the numerous dark caverns that made up Michelle’s sinuses.  Linda was helpless to resist the suction, and just hoped that she would fall unconscious again.  Michelle’s pert little nose was now her prison, and Linda was its captive.

 

Chapter 5 by 87Thirty2
Author's Notes:

Giving this story some much needed attention. This chapter contains violence/gore warning near the end.  Mostly F/f, Vore, Crush (hints at some feet interactions as well). I also want to apologize for the inconsistency between the character's personalities and relationships from previous chapters. I will rectify this in an edit at some point.


If you enjoy unaware giantess, please consider checking out my patreon page, where there are full, patron-only stories, access to early chapters, and more. patreon.com/unawareenthusiast Thanks!


-----

 

For Sarah, it was no longer a matter of her own survival. Assuming that she somehow took advantage of whatever razor thin opportunity might present itself for her to survive Michelle’s breakfast, what would she be surviving to live for? She might escape this bowl, but she still couldn’t get Michelle’s attention at the size. Against all odds, if somehow she managed to not only get Michelle’s attention, but was recognized as a person, she was still a speck sized person, waiting to be put out of her misery. Further still, if she were miraculously returned to her normal size, she would have to tell her Michelle that she’d eaten her boyfriend alive, and that her best friend had been left to die in the bowl. Michelle unintentionally killed two of the most important people in her life, and traumatized her own sister. That was no life to look forward to living...so why live it?

 

The only question that remained was how to give Michelle some closure. If none of the three of them survived, no one would be able to tell her the truth. But did Michelle need to know the truth? She certainly deserved it, but find out that you’d consumed your boyfriend without knowing would be devastating. She imagined telling Michelle that Ethan’s last moments were inside her mouth, or deep in her belly. It would have been maddening. Maybe she could lie, try to spare Michelle’s feelings. She could say it was a bug, or a mouse that killed them, possibly? Maybe they fell from a table, or died of starvation. Anything would be better than telling Michelle that her boyfriend and her best friend had both been eaten alive, or otherwise killed in the process of her eating her breakfast. That was no truth anyone deserved to live their life knowing. If she lied, Michelle would get closure, and never have to know what really happened. Afterwards, Sarah could decide whether or not living life as an insect, a parasite, really, would be worth attempting. It wouldn’t be a long, fulfilling life, that was for sure.

 

By now, Sarah had found yet another colored loop of artificially flavored fruit to pull herself aboard. It only took a few seconds to reach the top, the milk was relatively calm at the moment. Without Michelle’s spoon harassing the cereal around her, she was able to climb the tiny nooks and cracks and settle onto the top. From here, she could survey the entire scene. Despite the heavy onslaught of house-sized cereal bits that had been poured from the sky, there was only about two dozen pieces of cereal in the bowl. Or at least two dozen left. She hadn’t really been counting how many spoonfuls had been taken so far, she just knew that the last one had carried Ethan with it

 

It was a strange moment. She reflected on the events of the last few minutes for a moment, and a bit longer on everything that had transpired since they’d been shrunken. There had been so much chaos, danger, and confusion. So many death-defying moments at Michelle’s feet with loud stomps and crashes. So much screaming and yelling, not only at Michelle, but at each other. The arguments had started within minutes of the three of them getting out of their tiny car.

 

She remembered their first real chance at getting Michelle’s attention on the first night. Michelle had been sitting on the kitchen floor, painting her toenails. Ethan wanted to drive the car over and park near her toes, while she was looking down at them. With Michelle looking at her feet and the ground nearby, it would have been easy for her to spot them on the floor. They could even climb up her toes as she was painting them, making them impossible to miss. 

Linda thought that Michelle would just think they were bugs and squish them with her fingers or underfoot, but Ethan ignored her, and kept driving.

 

Linda had yelled at him to stop, or let her out, but Ethan argued that they need to stick together to survive . Eventually, with Michelle’s toes looming in the distance, Linda grabbed the wheel and pulled at it erratically, causing the car to swerve back and forth. One of the worn down tires gave out and ruptured, leaving them stranded. It only took Ethan 10 minutes to put on the spare they luckily had, but that ten minutes was all that Michelle needed to finish painting her toenails. The giantess stood and walked out of the kitchen, nearly stepping on them on the way out, and carrying with her their chance for help. It was the closest they ever got to beeing seen, and Linda ruined it for them. That was the first time that Ethan had raised his voice in anger at Linda, though they’d all had a few screams, sobs, or other moments before that point.

 

But it was all different now. It was quiet, only the gentle lapping of milk against cereal made any noticeable sound. If not for the haunting reality of the situation, she might have been able to appreciate the serenity of it all. Not even Michelle had said anything since she’d finished with her phone call. Sarah took the moment not only to try to settle her nerves and consider possible ways to survive, but to honor Ethan’s memory. He’d always been such a sweet guy to her sister. He never tried to separate the two, and respected both Sarah and Michelle as individuals, and as sisters. He would come to her in both times of good and bad, and though he wasn’t perfect, he never once called Michelle out of her name or disrespected her. He was just a geeky little nerd who never gave up on Michelle. Maybe he was a little OCD sometimes though. And his voice...sometimes it bugged her. The one time he tried to sing karaoke had not gone well...she could practically hear it now. The high notes were like a pitchy scream, way off key. It was like he was still here, screaming at the top of his lungs...

 

Wait...screaming?  There was no doubt, she could hear the boy’s shrieking voice. Ethan was nearby, and definitely screaming his lungs out.

 

“Ethan?!  Ethan, where are you?!” Sarah called, looking left, right, behind, and ahead of her. How was he so close but still out of sight?

 

Ethan’s voice only got louder as the small splash of milk that carried him descended from above. Sarah glanced into the sky, trying not to look further than the massive spoon dangling above the bowl, or her enormous, hungry sister, staring at her phone. Instead, she saw the drop of milk landing back into the bowl, causing a small ripple throughout the milk. As it landed, Ethan’s voice disappeared without a trace, and Sarah dove into action.

 

“ETHAN! Ethan, hold on!” She screamed in the direction of the splash, diving into the milk without hesitation. Despite the milk being thicker and much more taxing to push through, Sarah’s desperation to rescue Ethan motivated her to keep swimming. If Ethan was alive, they could rely on each other. The future would have been that much brighter.

 

She heard sporadic coughing and sputtering, signs that Ethan had surfaced, and was not drowning...not yet. She pushed herself harder, not only looking for Ethan, but for somewhere to take him. Whatever he had been through had surely taken any remaining energy he had to survive. Only a few seconds’ swim away was another giant loop of cereal. She just needed to find Ethan and…

 

“...Sa-*cough* Sarah!!” His hand emerged from below, and Ethan managed to kick his way back up to the surface for long enough to grab his friend’s arm, before he went back under, nearly pulling her with him

 

“Ethan! Ethan, come on buddy! We’re gonna get you out of here!” She said, trying to remain calm. She grabbed ahold of his wrist and began to squeeze. She didn’t have the leverage or energy to pull him to the surface, obviously, but maybe if he felt her grip he would find the strength to do it on his own.

 

It worked. After a few seconds of no physical response, she felt him return her grip, and a moment later, he resurfaced, coughing and sputtering. He wasn’t doing well, but he was alive.

 

“Thank god, Ethan...thank god you’re alive. Oh...oh my god, I’m so happy…” She didn’t expect him to answer her, the words were more for herself than Ethan. He was alive. Despite all odds, he’d survived a spoonful that she’d watched her sister put into her mouth and chew. She didn’t watch the swallow, she didn’t have the heart for it. Regardless, Ethan was here now, in her arms, and with him, came back her will to survive. If there was a god, he wouldn’t save Ethan’s life for no reason. Inspired, she began to paddle. “Come on, let’s get you out of this...this stuff.” She couldn’t bring herself to say that this near tragedy had happened in a bowl of milk and cereal. She had to focus on just keeping Ethan awake and responsive. With Ethan weakly clinging to her, she began to push for that blue loop again. As she did, a shadow descended.

 

Michelle’s spoon was as wide and merciless as ever. Sarah had hardly gotten the opportunity to notice the change in the shadows before the metal behemoth arrived again. The head of the spoon dipped into view a quarter mile ahead of her, disappearing partially into the milky ocean. The very edge of the spoon’s head stayed above water, however, giving a very clear indication of the spoon’s path...right for them.

 

“NO!” Sarah screamed, watching as a spoonful of loops was collected ahead of her, including the blue one she had selected as her destination. Despite its mass, it was easily pushed along with six...seven...eight other loops, all of which were still on a deadly collision course for the tiny duo stranded in Michelle’s breakfast.

 

“Sa...rah?” Ethan responded weakly, his grip on her weakening some.

 

“Hold on, Ethan!” She replied, pulling the man as tight as she could against her. She prepared for the impact of the oversized cereal pieces around them. Within seconds, the spoonful of cereal collided with the two helpless victims, and the scene unfolded like a cinematic dramatization of a multi-car pile up, from an unfortunately real perspective.

 

The sound of just slightly soggy pieces of cereal colliding with each other and shifting to make room on the slowly lifting spoon grated on their ears, like massive concrete slabs tumbling over each other. Sarah felt one of them slide under them as they, too, were collected along with the small spoonful. The cereal surrounding them darkened their vision and made it difficult to see, further adding to the stress of the situation. She attempted to try pulling herself up onto a nearby loop, but her ankle caught on something she couldn’t quite see, likely a crevice in a cereal loop. Ethan, below, was still mostly floating in the milk along the spoon’s edge, but slowly coming around. The grinding sounds got louder, and though Sarah tried her best to pull herself all the way to what she hoped was safety...she suddenly felt a strong weight moving against her legs.

 

“Ahh...aghhh!” She whimpered, as the pressure increased. She began trying to free herself desperately as the massive piece of cereal pinned and crushed her leg, to no avail. 

 

“...Sarah...we have...to…” Ethan, slowly regaining his full consciousness and strength began to utter.

 

“...AGH!” The weight and pressure became unbearable, and Sarah felt something in her right leg give in. An immense amount of pain flooded her body, radiating from the middle of her tibia up through the rest of her body. “My leg! Oh god, my leg…!” She wailed. There was no doubt in her mind...her leg was broken, and still stuck between two pieces of cereal.  She whimpered, straining to move, but felt Ethan pulling himself nearby. Neither could quite make out more than the profile of each other’s bodies, and both of their eyes. Buried under the Froot Loops on the spoon, Sarah was wedged in tight, her leg crushed by pieces of cereal. Worse, they both felt the spoon they were on right itself as Michelle finished gathering her spoonful.

 

“It’s...it’s broken Ethan…” Sarah muttered, breathing heavily. Ethan coughed more milk out of his lungs, his body rested up again a fruit-flavored wall. 

 

“C-come on...we just need to...”

 

“It’s too late…” Sarah admitted, trying not to let her voice crack. They could both feel the spoon ascending

 

“...Too late?” Ethan replied.

 

“We’re on the spoon again, buried in cereal. She can’t see us...we’re going to get eaten…” She watched her friend for a moment, resigned to her fate. Just beneath and behind him, she could make out the edge of the spoon, the bowl only a few inches below it. A sudden calmness settled over Sarah, and a thought occurred to her,. “Unless…”

 

“Unless?” Ethan questioned again. Sarah’s response came suddenly and unexpectedly. Due to the darkness of this spoonful-prison, he couldn’t see her foot coming. Instead, he just felt her place it on his shoulder, and push. “...Sarah, what the…”

 

“...please, just don’t tell her the truth. She doesn’t have to know…” Sarah said, sniffling, and uttering a somber sigh. “...goodbye, Ethan…” Using her only good leg, she summoned all of her remaining strength...and shoved Ethan’s body as hard as she could. Ethan, in his weakened and clueless state, felt himself slip off of the wall he was precariously resting on.

 

“Sarah? Hey, what are you...NO!” Despite his initial protest and scramble to grab something, he could not find purchase fast enough. He slipped off of the cereal and immediately over the edge of the spoon, tumbling, yet again, into the diminishing bowl of breakfast cereal.

 

Sarah resigned herself to her fate. She’d been right, all along. Ethan hadn’t been just to die seconds later...it was her place to make sure that he lived to comfort her sister. He was such a caring man, and Michelle would need that in a few weeks, once the police called off the search for the two missing girls.

 

She couldn’t see much from here, only what little light shined through the pieces of cereal she’d been collected with. Without being able to see much, the ascent to Michelle’s mouth was much less breath taking. If she shifted just right, she could peer through a few cracks and make out the colors and textures of Michelle’s face. Her sister was so pretty, prettier than her she thought, taking after their mother, where Sarah took after her father. 

 

Again, her restricted view made everything that was about to happen much less chaotic and awe inspiring. She could see Michelle’s mouth opening, her soft looking lips parting, and a few snatches of glistening white. Her teeth --the incisors, she assumed. Sarah could make out enough pink to recognize the tongue, and enough of the darkness in the background to know that her sister’s mouth was open wide, ready to receive her.

 

The warmth of the girl’s breath barely, barely reached her within her fruit-flavored tomb. It would have been an enjoyable breeze after spending so much time in the cold milk. She wondered how much warmer it would be inside the mouth. She wondered if she would survive long enough to see how warm the stomach would be.

 

Open just wide enough to allow the spoonful in, Michelle’s mouth slipped over the pile of cereal that contained her shrunken sister. Blissfully unaware of the tiny stowaway in her breakfast, the pretty brunette closed her mouth around the spoon, lips and teeth alike sealing the captive girl within it inside. Michelle pulled the spoon out as clean as ever, allowing the cereal to settle onto her tongue, before she began chewing just another mouthful of breakfast cereal.

 

As many times as Sarah had gone spelunking, cave diving, or wandered through a hidden, under sea cove, Michelle’s mouth dwarfed all of those experiences by an exponential amount. She didn’t scream or panic before she was carried into her new home and final resting place. Instead, she obediently tumbled off of the spoon and onto the tongue, only grimacing as her maimed leg bounced against the spoon, bits of cereal, and the tongue itself. 

 

As the mouth closed around her, Sarah could hear the spoon slipping back out of the mouth. The sound of metal clinking against the teeth hurt her ears, but that was the least of her worries. No sooner had the teeth closed around her, did she feel Michelle’s jaw lower, almost sending Sarah tumbling backward. As the jaw shifted to prepare for the first devastating chews, the tongue twisted into life, violently shoving the first victims toward the molars.

 

Sarah screamed again, not only at her leg being so roughly handled by the shoulder-high tastebuds that she was settled with, but at the quickness of the dexterous tongue. The powerful muscle shoved pieces of cereal as large as single-family homes into the towering white teeth. Covered in saliva, and without enough weight to fly across the girl’s mouth so easily, Sarah simply trickled along the tongue’s surface, bouncing against the hundreds of taste buds that covered it. She tried to grab one, but could not find a sturdy grip.

 

CRUNCH.

 

The sound of Michelle’s first thunderous chew had been terrifying when Sarah was on the other side of the lips. Inside the mouth, however, it was enough that Sarah’s peaceful, reverent fear of the situation evolved back into panicked, screaming terror. Michelle’s teeth were monoliths of pure destruction and death. Anything that neared them would meet its demise in a hurry, and Sarah, staring up at them, was only the next sacrifice.

 

A single chew had sent the world into a flurry of chaos. Bits of destroyed Froot Loop suddenly rained down upon her as the first chew finished, teeth colliding around the tiny girl menacingly.. Sarah immediately turned over and covered her head, burying her face against the tongue as her clueless sister continued to chew.

 

CRUNCH.

 

CRUNCH.

 

The chaos erupting in her mouth went unnoticed by the giantess enjoying her breakfast. Typically she tried to eat very politely, keeping the sound of her crunching to a minimum. But she was home alone, and after that annoying conversation, she just wanted to enjoy her food. Having hardly chewed her previous bite, Michelle scooped up another load and delivered it to her mouth, chewing extra loud this time.

 

Sarah had descended into hysterics as the terrible, wicked world inside her sister’s mouth did everything in its power to destroy her. Bits of cereal crashed all around her, and soupy, sticky saliva constantly tried to pull her in one way or the other. She could hardly get her bearings, much less prepare for the future..

 

“Please don’t eat me Michelle…! Please, please…” She begged through her sobs, praying that the hungry goddess would stop chewing long enough to answer her prayers.

 

Light emerged from beyond the lips, and for a moment, Sarah could see everything.

 

The war zone that had erupted in the girl’s mouth was on full display. Bits of saliva stretched from tongue to the sky, rather the roof of the mouth, as distant as any sky Sarah was concerned with. Remnants of her mouthful were lodged in various places around the tongue and teeth, dangling from the dripping saliva, and gathered the gumline. But Sarah put all of that to the side. She focused on the parting lips and widening teeth.

 

The spoon arrived again, carrying another sacrifice to this hellish domain. As it moved beyond the lips, the terrible metal chariot lorded over her in service to the woman that held it. Michelle hadn’t heard her at all. Sarah was too small to be heard, especially inside of this terrible mouth. She was food now, and like any other bit of food, she would be eaten.

 

The mouth closed around the spoon as usual, lips sealing tight as Michelle pulled the spoon free. More terrifyingly huge loops of cereal tumbled onto the tongue, along with a deluge of cold milk within the spoon’s basin. The milk rushed along Michelle’s tongue rapidly, and Sarah was caught off guard. She was swept along the current, until it splashed into a nearby green wall, another Froot Loop. She was tossed aboard, gasping in pain as her leg once again informed her of the state of the mangled appendage. Atop the green surface of the cereal chunk, she felt her leg throbbing. She didn’t pay it any mind though, something far worse was happening. She felt the jaw shift. It lowered, just as it had moments ago.

 

“Michelle...no...no!” The tiny girl begged her clueless sister from within her mouth.

 

Following the same pattern as it had in the past, the tongue shoved the contents of the mouth, tiny girl included, over to those terrible, towering molars.  Sarah landed unceremoniously, rolling across the surface of the piece of cereal. She slipped, and grabbed ahold, now dangling in the center of the loop, which had settled slightly off center atop one of Michelle’s gigantic teeth.

 

[Warning, descriptive violence and minimal gore.]

 

She let go, falling another ten feet, landing directly in the center of the loop, on the surface of the tooth. She landed on her chest with a heavy squelch, then looked left and right. Around her, red, sticky remnants of the last victim was still caked on top of the surface of the molar. She flipped over, just in time to see the surface of another tooth descending from above. Chewing had begun yet again. Sarah closed her eyes, but did nothing to stop the impact.

 

[Warning, descriptive violence and minimal gore.]

 

CRUNCH.

 

The world erupted again, and Sarah felt pressure surround her like she had never experienced before. Intolerable pain radiated from her toes to her fingertips, her body pointlessly sending a distress call about the state of her weakened body. She felt her bones disintegrate. 

 

But her eyes opened again, the pressure releasing. The pain subsided, there was no use to it anymore. Sarah’s mind could hardly register it, her body was broken and dismembered.  Adjusted ever so slightly to the dark, Sarah could see the remnants of her destroyed body. It was all she needed to see to realize that the end had arrived. In the last seconds of her mind’s fight to survive, she glanced upward again. The molar had raised, and prepared for the next chew. 

 

‘I love you, sis…’ The thought crossed her mind, before the molar above descended yet again, and her consciousness faded away.

 

***

 

Michelle chewed rather harshly this time. Maybe what the guy said over the phone hurt her feelings more than she thought. Frowning, she reached for her phone and opened the contact menu.

 

‘Sarah always knows how to make me feel better.’ She thought, prompting the phone to begin a new message.

 

She quickly swept her tongue along her teeth to gather the remnants of the food that had collected there. With all of the stray bits neatly settled along her tongue, she casually swallowed her mouthful and began sending her sister a text. Maybe they could go out on the town tonight.

 

 

 




 

 

End Notes:

Two more chapters left. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6754