Small stories of even smaller people by amazonianniall
Summary:

A series of shorts. I'm happy to revisit some characters if they prove popular with you guys.

I'll add tags as events unfold.

But expect both shrunken men, shrunken women and some transformations for good luck. I'll cover almost the whole spectrum of categories if a I can.


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6148 Read: 118785 Published: June 12 2017 Updated: June 21 2017

1. Kate's downtime by amazonianniall

2. Mama can you hear me? by amazonianniall

3. Chapter 3 by amazonianniall

4. Co-workers? Stuff 'em by amazonianniall

Kate's downtime by amazonianniall
Author's Notes:

I really do mean to finish what I've already started, but whenever I sit down to do so I don't want to rush to the action and try to get a nice slow boil going first. It's worth it in the end no doubt, but it's a struggle to write.

That said, I've decided to start some shorter stories to keep the creative juices flowing and pay back to the community with some OC.

This chapter gives us a glimpse into the unlucky situation one young man, recently and mysterioysly shurnk, has found himself in after a trusted coworker discovers him and takes him home.

 

 

Kate slammed the front door behind her, kicked her shoes off and dumped her bag in the hallway. “I have had such a shit day!” She moaned as she slumped down on the living room couch. “Now where did I leave you?” She asked herself. “Ah yes.”

Kate leaned forward and pulled open the coffee table drawer. Christian's tiny body, all wrapped up in some dirty panties, rolled about and slammed into the front side of the drawer. “Here you are little Christian. I really need a little down time right now.” She grabbed her bunched up underwear in her sweaty fist and dropped it into her lap. Unwrapping it like a Christmas present, a gleeful expression on her face, she uncovered Christian's nude two inch form. He was all huddled up in the fetal position looking so incredibly vulnerable.

He glanced up in dread at his gigantic co worker. Kate licked her lips, she loved how helpless he was now. She brought him up to her face, dangling him from his arms. Christian winced as her hot breath assailed him. “I've been looking forward to this since lunch time. I'm so worked up down there I was sure I was dripping through my panties. I had to go clean myself up in the afternoon but already I'm practically swimming down there.” She told him.

Christian had tears in his eyes. “Please Kate! You must let me go!” He cried.

Kate smirked and then opened wide her mouth, popping Christian's entire body inside. She rolled his body around her tongue, pushing him along the sides of her cheeks and tasting every inch of him.

Christian slapped down onto her tongue and had to swallow a mouthful of her saliva to keep from suffocating. The writhing pink muscle mercilessly tossed him about in the pitch black, humid cave of her mouth. It still smelled of her lunchtime salad. She pressed him up against her palate and swallowed down her excess spit. Then his body was pushed out through her pursed lips into her palm.

The air out here felt freezing in contrast to the heat of her maw. Kate giggled to watch Christian's whole body shaking from both the cold and the shock.

“Now then, down to business.” Kate hitched up her skirt and rolled down her tights and panties. She let her thick thighs roll out to her side and presented her steaming pussy to the open air. The musky scent wafted up, Christian could tell she hadn't exaggerated earlier. Her juices were oozing out of her and running down her engorged slit.

With one hand she peeled apart her sticky pussy lips, revealing her soft pink flesh as she lowered Christian down and held him a moment before her hungry beast. Then without ceremony she plunged him down, head-first, into her cavern. Again Christian's world was dark and hot. The pressure around him was pulsing over his entire body. The taste of her found it's way down his throat when he involuntarily screamed out, the her smell deep in his lungs.

“Oh god, that's it Christian. Struggle, squirm away down there. Oh shit that's just right.”

Christian's pleas for mercy were muffled and silenced by Kate's vagina swallowing him up, she pumped him and pressed him against the walls of herself with her fingers. Her other hand massaging her breast. Kate's head was back and she had her eyes shut tight in pleasure.

Pumping him in and out, rapidly and without mercy Kate worked herself up to her climax. Her muscles were spasming and her legs shaking. Her breath came quick and fast. Kate kneaded her breast and pinch at her erect, pink nipple between her fingers. She could feel the sweat running down her cleavage and pooling around her backside.

Then the waves of pleasure began to move through her body. Then, her things clenched tightly over her hand, squeezing Christian even tighter within her sweltering pussy. “Oh fuck yes!” She cried out as a flood of feminine juices almost poured out of her.

She held her legs shut. Christian's body was so exhausted he could hardly struggle, despite now nearly drowning in her. After slowly regaining her breath and feeling the cool air on her sweat soaked skin, Kate let her legs fall aside and slowly Christian's tiny, limp body slid out from her wet folds.

With a wet splat, Christian's body dropped onto the couch and rolled down the slope until he met with Kate's thick butt cheeks pressed close under her weight.

“Christian. My little slave. My little sex toy. I am never letting you go.” She muttered, almost to herself.

Kate felt the tickle of her little slave's body come to rest beneath her. She chuckled between her pants, knowing he'd be nestled between those cheeks before too long. She brought her fingers in front of her face and smiled at the web of sticky excretions between them. Her other hand reached out to the remote and switched on the TV.

The television coming to life made Christian stir. He wanted to jump to his feet and run, but knew it was, not only pointless, but also likely impossible given how bruised and aching his body was.

His thoughts of fleeing were short lived as within a few moments her felt the warm and wet grip of Kate's fingers grasp him again. Christian was pulled up and away from the soft couch cushion. His body turned to face the pink monster again. Glistening with her pussy juice in the low afternoon sun. It was almost steaming.

With a great strain Christian managed to arch his neck up and over her rounded stomach, between her breasts, her saw her glazed over look. Drooping eyelids rested heavy on her dreaming eyes. Her mouth was slightly agape, but a small curl of her lip betrayed her cruel intentions.

She slapped his body onto her vaginal lips. Her two fingers pressed against his back and she rubbed his body in large, lazy circles. Smearing him in her grool and using him like a mop to spread her juices around her pubic area.

The TV played to itself. Kate was enjoying her relaxing post coital massage, courtesy of Christian's pathetic and worn out struggling against her sensitive organ.

To think, only a few weeks ago she had been sneaking looks at him at work. When he'd walked passed her, so close to her desk she could smell his aftershave. She'd fought those feelings hard. He was ten years her junior and it just wasn't an appropriate crush for her to be having.

Now, however, it was a totally different story. She was so lucky to be the one to find him. Initially she had intended to help him, take him to the hospital and phone his family to let them know. But the first moment she picked him up she knew she didn't want to let go again. She told herself he could stay at hers for one night, when she woke up she was sure she'd do the right thing in the morning. But sleep didn't come that night for Kate and so the very first night she could, Kate used Christian for her pleasure.

Kate's reminiscing was interrupted by a slight discomfort in her belly, gurgling it's way down her bowels. She winced a little and clenched her stomach, feeling the full feeling move down. She smiled knowing what this meant. Kate relaxed her bowel let her it bubble out of her anus.

The slow and meandering pace of Kate's smearing came to a halt. At last she was done! Christian thought to himself. But the gurgle with echoed within her gave away the truth of it. Christian could have been crying already, but with a face full of Kate's grool he couldn't tell himself.

There was a wet spluttering as her foul wind burst out of her anal passage and ripped its way through her swampy ass crack. The stench that followed was so thick and deep it felt like rotten, thick soup was poured directly into Christian's lungs. He didn't believe he'd have the energy, but Christian found his limbs protesting at their own accord. Though he could hardly breath, his muscles had a renewed energy brought about from the reptilian part of his brain which must have only now realised that danger he was in, only when overwhelmed with the gaseous emission of Kate's rectum.

Kate couldn't have hoped for a better reaction. His second wind seemed roused by the pungency of her own.

Without a word from Kate, Christian's body was moving again. He felt her slick folds beneath him and to his terror he looked ahead to see his destination.

His body was rubbed down and through Kate's lips and he was heading straight for the deep, dark crevasse of her ass cheeks. The smell still lingered and grew as he approached. “No! Kate, please! Do--mmpph” He cried out before being muffled into her cooch, spluttering out the sweat which was scooped into his mouth. Darker pubes, which had never seen a razor or hot wax, were matted to her slick skin. Christian's body continued it's descent until he was curved down and under. The moons of her pale backside loomed either side of him and he felt their pressure on his head. The sickening stench was matched only by the squelching of sweat covered flesh parting to accept their meal.

Christian's whimpering was like music to Kate's ears, his muted cries and sobs made her feel warm in tingly in her chest and stomach. His little body sliding into her crack was so satisfying. She heard him yelp as his shoulders followed his head into her deep crevice. “Yes Christian! You can stew deep in there while I take a well deserved nap.” She told him. To her delight he seemed to kick out in defiance, but her fingers overwhelmed him utterly and drove him further in.

Christian's panic increased tenfold, as his head and shoulders forged his path up into Kate's ass crack, the fingers behind him allowed a little trickle of light to follow and dimly illuminate the fleshy cave. He wished it wouldn't.

The walls of her crack were a darker hue, if he didn't know better the browned flesh looked almost stained by years of Kate's bowel movements. The skin changed from slick and sweaty to sticky and grimy as his face was ground along and pressed hard into her. The stink jumped up so violently Christian almost threw up, but could only gag.

Kate's fingers worked up and her pad of her middle finger settled on the back of his head. Christian was beginning to work out how her sick mind worked, he knew what this meant. In a moment her wrinkled anus came into view.

The sticky orifice had a small bead of brown gunk just settled into the deepest wrinkle and the hole seemed to wink as his head approached. Christian trained in vain to pull his head back, tried to bring his arms up from his side to shield himself from the inevitable. Kate's fingers were relentless. His face was thrust forward and straight into Kate's now puckering anal canal. The thick brown sludge warmly moulded into his face and worked its way up his nose, forcing his mouth open to breath and, in turn, accept the gunk into his mouth and down his throat. Kate pushed until she felt his head press through and be engulfed by her anus. His shoulders settled against the ring and his face within her anal passage.

Kate let her fingers withdraw and her cheeks closed behind them, sealing Christian in their tight and hot embrace. She turned to lay on the couch and let her eyes droop shut, she needed just a little rest before she could cook herself any dinner. She was only just conscious enough the enjoy the tiny wriggling of her little prisoner, but it brought a content smile to her face as she drifted peacefully off to sleep.

 

Mama can you hear me? by amazonianniall
Author's Notes:

I actually wrote this a long time ago and it's just an extract of a longer peice I was unhappy with.

I like to think my writing has improved since then and perhaps I will rewrite this peice sometime in the future.

Sarah's eye's shot open as she screamed herself awake. Sweat soaked sheets clung uncomfortably to her body and she pushed her self up to sit and cool herself down. Regaining her breath as her hearts pace started to settle. The same nightmare. Again.

She'd gone two weeks since the last time. Just long enough for her to beleive that the last time may have been just that. But her mind wouldn't let her forget and the memory was as real in her dreams as the night itself.

Sarah couldn't go home. She knew that, so did her Mother. In a way Sarah felt her Mother had chosen her sister over her, but she knew even if her sister was completely removed from the picture she couldn't return. How would she ever look at her Mother the same way.

As Sarah settled back, she seemed to slip seamlessly back into the nightmare all over again.

 

Sarah woke to loud footsteps slapping down on the wooden floors outside her room. Outside the little shoebox her Mother had made into a room for her. She recognised the gait of the steps. They weren't her mother. The steps spelled only pain and misery for Sarah.

Kimberly's form appeared over the edge of Sarah's shoebox, outlined against the darkness of the room.

“Hello big Sis.” Whispered the chilling voice of Sarah's younger sister, Kimberly. “Mom's not home yet, it's just us too. You're supposed to be asleep.”

“Kimberly, get away. Mom!” Sarah screamed in desperation

“I told you, she's not home. She's out drinking with her friends.” Kimberly told her sternly. Kimberly's hand snatched Sarah up and held her tight in her warm grasp.

“You're coming with me.” Kimberly stated as she turned and brought Kimberly with her out into the hallway of their house. “Mom's made so many sacrifices for you, do you know that. She has nothing for herself, no man, no hobbies just work and you. She had to plan this night out weeks in advance to be sure I'd be around to look after you. Do you realise how stressful that must be for her!” Kimberly berated Sarah.

“I'm sorry, alright? I didn't ask for this!” Sarah cried back.

“But it happened.” Kimberly said dismissively as she entered their Mothers room. “Here hold still.”

Kimberly placed Sarah face down onto their Mom's desktop. Sarah heard her rummaging around in one of the drawers. “Here we are.” Kimberly said.

Then a cool viscous liquid was squeezed out onto Sarah's legs, back and arms. “Kimberly! Stop!” She cried out in fear.

“Now we just put you in position.” Kimberly carried on. She plucked Sarah up and then pressed her firmly against a hard and rubbery surface. Sarah couldn't see behind her but quickly found herself adhered to the foreign object.

“There we go Sarah. Meet false eyelash glue and Mom's favourite toy! Don't you go so well together!” Kimberly said as she turned Sarah to face the mirror of her Mom's vanity.

Sarah's eyes shot open in alarm to see herself adhered just beneath the head of her Mom's flesh coloured dildo.“Kimberly please!” She pleaded. She struggled but couldn't fight the glue's hold.

“Oh you look perfect, I've always wanted to try out this suction cup dildo, I'd use you myself if I didn't have something more fitting in mind.” Kimberly explained. “Now you wait there, and no squeaking alright!”

Kimberly brought Sarah and the dildo over and tucked her away into her Mom's bedside drawer. “I'll see you tomorrow Sarah.” Kimberly waved down and slid closed the drawer.

Sarah was left alone in the dark to await her drunken Mother's return. She prayed that her mother would see her, she prayed harder than she'd ever prayed for anything.

A few hours passed until Sarah heard the clacking heels of her Mother, Susan, in the hallway floor. Her heart began thumping hard in her chest and she broke out into a cold sweat. “Mom! Mom!” She started yelling immediately, but she was already crying.

She could hear her Mom fumbling with her clothes. She heard the creak of the bed springs as her Mom flopped onto the bed. Then there was silence. A long silence which settled Sarah's thoughts. “She's gone to bed, she's gone to sleep.” Sarah wept with happiness.

The drawer rolled out suddenly and Sarah yelped in fear as the dim moonlight flooded in. The dildo rolled out and Sarah glared up to see her Mother's titanic form looming above the drawer. There was a drunken haze in her eyes and a lazy smile on her lips.

Her Mom's giant breasts hung freely and rocked back and forth over the drawer. Her hand clutching at one and kneading the firm flesh. “Oh there you are.” Her mother slurred.

“Mom! No!” Sarah screamed out. But her Mom didn't miss a step. Susan's hand shot out and wrapped around he cylindrical sex toy, pulling it out into the night air. Susan brought it up to her face and then dragged her tongue from it's base up to the tip. Her tongue smeared over Sarah and filled her mouth and nose with the hot, thick saliva. Susan took the length of the toy into her mouth, slurping and lathering it in her drool. Sarah was massaged by her Mom's tongue while she was drowned and sucked into her maw.

Susan made her way over to her chair, holding her dildo in her mouth and working it over with her strong tongue. She moaned sensuously as she ran a hand down over her already wet pussy lips. She pulled the dildo out, “Oh I've needed this all day.” She cooed. She stuck her dildo right in the centre of her seat, pushing down and securing the suction cup.

Susan collected as much spit as she could before dribbling it down onto the already well lubricated sex toy. Her hand began stroking up and down it's length, spreading her saliva all over.

Sarah had a face full of the thick spit of her Mom and the pumping of her hand as it glided over her was smothering Sarah as it passed. Finally it relented and Sarah gazed up to see the her mothers uncovered crotch looming over head. The great drooling beast of her snatch was a hungry monster eager to gobble Sarah up. There was nothing she could do.

Susan's legs were shaking with anticipation as she slowly lowered herself down, guiding the tip of her dildo carefully to her open pussy. She teased herself with the first few inches, slowly in and slowly out of her lips. “Ooooh.” She quivered.

The great swollen lips came down and stopped just before making contact with Sarah's face, the tiny hairs tickling her forehead. Getting closer, then further, they taunted Sarah. Then, with almost no warning Susan came down fully, her great pussy lip plummeted down and swallowed Sarah up. “Oh god, oh god, that feels good!” Susan groaned, panting faster and faster as she bounced up and down, over and over, taking her dildo and daughter into her hungry pussy.

Sarah's body was being enveloped, smothered and smeared within her Mother's slopping vagina. The heat, the smell and wet walls became Sarah's world as she was helplessly subjected to her Mothers sexual treatment.

Susan's ass cheeks slapped against the chair as she pounded down again and again. “Oh yes, yes! That's it!” She was whimpering out, her voice shaking. She came down faster and faster until she worked up to a crescendo, her vaginal walls gripped clamped down hard on Sarah and a flood of her Mother's cum drowned her as Susan climaxed.

Susan could no longer support herself and she lowered down until her butt met the chair to sit down fully. Now Sarah was completely swallowed within Susan with no sense of when she would be released.

Susan ran her fingers through her hair, she had waves of pleasure rushing through her. She'd never felt such exquisite euphoria from her toy before. She couldn't explain what was different, but somehow, it felt better than ever before.

Now sat with her dildo inside, she began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her self on the seat of the chair. Her pussy was throbbing and pulsating around the length of her toy, massaging and squeezing it. She needed to warm down from such an orgasm.

Susan's eye lids were getting heavy. It had been such a long day and this session had been so exhausting. Her grinding was getting slower with every thrust, Susan was drifting off. In her orgasmic afterglow she fell back on the chair and passed out.

Sarah could hear the low rumble above her, over the internal sounds of squelching and pumping she could faintly hear the sound of a light snore. “No! Mother, it's me, your daughter is down here!” She sobbed.

 

Chapter 3 by amazonianniall
Author's Notes:

Two chapters for tonight. Since they're things I'd already written I thought, why not?

 

“You know I haven't been able to get that out of my mind since you mentioned it Cindy.” Georgia admitted as the two of them returned to their hotel room.

“I thought I saw that little mischievous look in your eye.” Cindy chuckled.

“Oh god, just do it now!” She squealed.

Georgia unzipped her dress and let it fall in a heap around her ankles. She practically jumped out of it, threw herself onto the bed on her hands and knees. She tugged down her panties, peeling them over her round backside and away from her sticky nether region.

She dropped her head to the mattress and stuck her ass up high. She wrapped her hands around behind her hips and pried apart her cheeks.

“Georgia!” Cindy gasped, “I didn't realise it had gotten you this worked up.” Cindy doubled over laughing at the desperate display of her co worker. “Jeeze you're not even going to clean up first. It's not looking so fresh back here.” She grimaced.

“I can't wait any longer Cindy. Stick him in already!” She moaned.

 

Dan had heard the whole exchange and the dread had washed over him in a cold and heavy wave. Cindy hurried over to where they'd stashed him and snatched him from the drawer. She held him firmly in her grasp. Her index finger pushed on his back, forcing his chest, neck and head out proudly.

“Oh god. Cindy, Georgia, don't do this!” Dan pleaded. They only giggled in response.

“Do it! Please stick him in there Cindy. I've been thinking about it all day.” Georgia whined.

Cindy brought Dan down and hovered him inches from Georgia's hot and swampy ass crack. The smell was thick with sweat and shit, the heat sticky and humid. Her pink anus, coated in a sheen of gunk and stained with her faeces.

“Thinking what exactly?” Cindy teased.

Georgia jumped her hips up and out, almost catching Dan between her cheeks. “Oh don't do this.” Georgia whimpered.

“No. Tell me. Tell him.” Cindy commanded.

Georgia turned her head and looked back around her wide hips. Her big blue eyes locked on Dan with a predatory gaze. “I've been thinking about having you stuck in between my ass cheeks. You body pressed firmly against my asshole and smothered on all sides by my hot sweating flesh. Feeling you squirming and crying as my crack chews on you all day. Everytime I walk you'll tickle against my back door. When I sit you'll be crushed against by anus. If I pass gas, it will explode in your face, along with any other emissions I choose to unleash on you.” Georgia shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath.

Dan could hear the wet sound of her grool trickle out from between her pussy lips. Just the thought was turning her on so.

“All day you'll be stewing in my juices and tenderised by my ass. Then, at the end of the day, when you've endured all my crack has punished you with, I'll prepare myself for bed and take my finger here to push you head first up by butthole. I'll stick you're whole body right into my rectum, leaving only your feet poking out. That's where you'll spend the whole night.” Georgia's toes were curling at the thought.

Cindy exhaled, “So that's what you've been thinking.” She cooed. “Well you heard the woman Dan. Here you go!” She cackled.

Dan screamed a blood curdling scream as Cindy plunged his body forward into the depths of Georgia's ass. With a slick sound he was smothered against Georgia's putrid anus. The heat was astounding and the smell filled him so quickly and so aggresively he felt he'd never smell anything else again.

“Ooooh yes! Dan, that's right!” Georgia squeeled in delight. “Oh fuck yeah.”

Her index finger still pressing him, Cindy rubbed Dan along Georgia's crack. She made little circles with his face around Georgia's slimy asshole. Laughing to herself has she coated Dan in all the juices Georgia has prepared from him.

“That's right, rub him in it.” Georgia moaned into the mattress.

Cindy removed her pressure and Dan was plastered face down on Georgia's butthole. Georgia took a moment to compose herself before she slowly raised herself. Her two huge cheeks steadily coming together over their shrunken victim. Plunging him into shadow and them burying him between them.

Once she was upright there was no sign whatsoever of the tiny prisoner within.

Georgia wiped the sweat from her brow and gave a shy smile to Cindy. She pulled her panties back up and shook her dress out before slipping it back on.

“Back to work then.” She laughed.

 

End Notes:

Last three have been heavy on the butt and insertion so I think I'll try and knock out a more foot centred chapter for next time.

Co-workers? Stuff 'em by amazonianniall

 

Too quickly for Oliver to take in what was happening. Suddenly he was surrounded by warm flesh as Anya's giant hand swooped down and plucked him from the ground. Clutched within her palm he was hidden from the outside as he felt the world in motion. Her arm swung like a pendulum as she triumphantly strutted her way down the corridor to the women's rest room.

She pushed open the door and locked herself into the first stall. She unclasped her fingers and peered down at her captive.

Oliver squinted his eyes at the flood of light. His vision cleared and he gazed up at the billboard sized face of Anya staring down at him with a troubling look in her eye. He knees began to shake.

“I've been waiting to do this for a long time.” Anya whispered. Her thick, warm breath washed over Oliver's naked body.

She turned and sat open the closed toilet, her fingers wrapping back around to hold Oliver's body tightly, not that he was struggling. Where could he go?

Oliver heard the toilet roll spin on it's holder. A small chuckle erupted from Anya. “Sorry, I just laugh thinking about what is going to happen to you now.” She confessed.

 

A few miles away, Janice was hustling down the pavement. The summer heat had her sweating through her dress already she'd not even got to work yet. She waved her arm out for the approaching bus, she cringed to see how packed it was inside. Oh god she thought to herself. She had a hot journey ahead.

 

Oliver's voice shook, but he shouted as loudly as he could. “What are you doing?! Please, can't you help me!” He cried in desperation. He got the impression his voice barely carried at all, he could see that he wasn't even as large as Anya's little finger.

Anya paid him no mind, she pulled her make up bag from her handbag and shuffled through it until she found her make up glue. “Here we are. Now little Oliver, you are going right here.” She moved him over and presented him before the toilet roll. His heart sank.

“What do you mean?” He asked shakily.

“I'm going to glue you right onto the centre of this square here. You spend so much time checking out my butt when I walk passed that I figured this was fitting.” She smiled to herself and flicked back her hair. “One of the women in the office is going to come in after I'm done here and, on her toilet paper, will be little you, just waiting to dry up her pussy lips after she has peed. Maybe you'll even end up wiping the shit from her ass too! Then bye bye down the toilet you'll go.” She cackled.

“You can't do this! Please Anya! I'm so sorry, I don't mean to look at you like that. Please, I'll do anything, anything you say!” Oliver pleaded.

“I say be quiet.” Her voice was firm.

She turned him over in her hand and Oliver sobbed into her palm as she held him still. The glue was oozed out onto his back and her finger tip came down to spread it all down the backs of his arms and legs as well.

She pulled the toilet paper out and firmly pressed him onto the top square. She squeezed his body into it and held him for a few moments until she was satisfied the glue would hold.

Sitting up straight she stared at him and her lips quivered as she tried not to burst out laughing. “Oh my god, this looks so much better than I'd even hoped!” She squealed.

“Actually,” She pursed her lips, “oh yes that's a great idea.”

Anya grabbed the roll, Oliver along with it, and tore his piece off. She shoved the rest of the roll into her bag and then laid Oliver gently on top of the holder. “Last piece. They'll have to get good use out of you.” She laughed.

Anya stood, blew him a kiss and let the stall door fall shut behind her.

Oliver listened to her heels clack down along the tiled floor as she left him to his fate.

 

Janice rushed out of the elevator, walking as quickly as she could while trying not to draw attention to herself. Oh god I knew I shouldn't have eaten that burrito last night. She thought to herself.

Her stomach had been rumbling and groaning all morning and just as she'd gotten into the elevator she felt a bubble forming down below. The elevator was empty but for her and it was heading straight to her floor. Janice knew it might be loud but hoped it wouldn't smell. She was right and wrong. A trumpet sounded out as she allowed the gas to burst from her backside, then ended in a gurgle. She felt the wetness around her anus as it spluttered out speckles of shit onto the back of her panties.

While no one was there to witness she still flushed red from embarrassment. The smell of shit drifted up. Please no one get in straight after me. She prayed.

Rushing down the corridor she darted straight into the ladies room. She turned and checked out her round derrière in the mirror. Good job I wore a black skirt.

Janice pushed open the first stall and slammed it shut behind her. Just as she turned the lock she heard two women talking as they came in behind her. She felt the familiar rumble in her gut and then without any control over herself another wet and spluttering fart erupted from her anus. Oh god no.

One of the women outside couldn't help but laugh. Janice wasn't about to leave now until she was sure they were gone and she had a clear escape to her desk.

Oh for fuck sake. She couldn't believe her luck. She had to have chosen the one stall with only a single piece of toilet paper left. Janice couldn't even dart out to another stall lest the women outside see who had ripped such as disgusting fart. She sighed and resigned herself to what she'd have to do.

 

Oliver heard the rest room door swing open and the hurried footsteps just before his own stall door was shoved open. His spirits raised to see his colleague Janice barge in. Janice would certainly help him. He raised his voice and screamed out to her. “Janice! Down here! Help me!” as he yelled the booming voices and thunderous footsteps of at least two other women entered the rest room and drowned him out.

Oliver drew in a breath to shout once more when a ghastly wet explosion came from Janice's backside. The sicken sound of her shart shocked Oliver. His face twisted in disgust. He went to yell out again but inhaled the stench that Janice had forced upon him, he was left gagging and heaving as his body hung limply on the square of toilet paper.

His eyes were watering but he saw through the tears as Janice's thumbs slipped under her waistband and pulled down her tight black skirt. The hint of pink, lacey underwear came down with it and her sizeable rear was revealed.

She was still slightly tanned from her holiday and she still had noticeable tan lines. Her white butt cheeks jiggled gently as she turned slightly and reached down toward Oliver.

What was she doing, why was she reaching for him now! Oliver expected to call out again when she was sitting and her ear closer to him, but she wasn't sitting, she hadn't even lifted the lid.

“Wait, Janice hold on!” He cried, but her hand came and clutched him. She pulled him towards her and Oliver's world was twisted around.

Janice lay the paper flat in her hand. Oliver saw her pale moon before him. Her thick crack disappearing into darkness. His heart was racing. “Please, no.” He whimpered.

Janice slowly pulled apart her cheeks and bent slightly. It must have been hot out as her cheeks peeled apart reluctantly, sticking together as look as they could. Her browned and filthy anus, sitting deep in the centre of her crack, was at last revealed as the pale cheeks were parted. Oliver's stomach churned.

All around her pink ring were speckles of faeces, the wrinkled flesh almost winked at him and a small amount of brownish gunk pumped a trickle of ooze out. The smell rolled out from her crack and hit him like a wave, it's heat emanating and bathing him in it's stench.

Janice's hand closed the distance. Oliver flew forward as Janice shoved him into her. Down passed her cheeks she plunged Oliver's body between the mountains of flesh and his face slammed into her rectum with a squelch.

Janice wasn't wiping, she was plugging. She needed something to soak up the sweat and filth while she underwent this bout of gas. All she had was this one tissue and she would need it to protect her underwear and skirt from taking the hits from each expulsion.

Her cheeks rolled back together and closed in around Oliver's helpless form, encompassing him in the hot stinking flesh. He felt the folds of her rectum slide around his face, swallowing up his head and pulling him in until his shoulder butted up against her rim.

Janice felt some relief knowing she had less to worry about. This toilet paper should last long enough and ensure she doesn't soil her panties any further.

She tugged at the hem of her underwear to yank it back up over her wide thighs and thick backside until it was snug against her steaming crotch and wedge between her cheeks again.

The other women had left from the silence outside her stall and Janice let herself out, washed her hands and headed for her desk.

She could feel her gut churning and knew this was going to be bothering her all day. Janice said her good morning's to her co workers and gently settled into her chair.

Oliver's body was chewed up by Janice's backside with everystep. He had no idea what was going on outside. Oliver's entire world was now Janice's ass. Everything the saw, everything he felt, heard, smelt and tasted was Janice's butt and bowles.

He couldn't get enough air in through his nose and needed to breath through his mouth to keep from suffocating. This allowed the disgusting ooze of Janice's rectum to force it's way in and overwhelm his taste buds. Oliver tried to scream and beg to anything that could hear, but it did no good. Janice had no idea her co worker was suffering so terribly in her anus.

 

Anya was back at her desk, trying hard to concentrate on her work. She smiled slyly to herself, thinking that the little pervert of the office was likely already flushed away after being smeared in some woman's waste. If she could have even imagined what torment he was actually undergoing, she'd have laughed long and hard.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6747