Cuckvore by GreenGhost
Summary:

On the planet Avalon, small men compete with each other for the favor of giantess women. The winner gets to mate. The loser(s) get turned into nutrients to produce the winner's offspring. This cruelty is necessary for the survival of the human-like Avalonians. May the fittest survive.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Humiliation, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 11510 Read: 26109 Published: June 10 2017 Updated: July 31 2017
Story Notes:

 

 


 

 

1. Prologue by GreenGhost

2. The Fighting Contest by GreenGhost

3. The Strip Club: Part I by GreenGhost

4. The Strip Club: Part II by GreenGhost

Prologue by GreenGhost

Far away in a distant galaxy there lay a planet occupied by a race that is mostly identical to humans in biology, technology, and culture. That planet is called Avalon and its people are the Avalonians.

 

Their males are about as tall as your typical action figure. The average male height is around 2.5 inches (6.35 CM) and the average distance between one shoulder and the other is around ¾ of an inch (1.91 CM). Avalonian males are also far more numerous than Avalonian females due to males being born far more frequently than females.

 

Unlike the Avalonian males, the Avalonian females are identical to their counterparts on Earth in terms of overall size. However, Avalonian females are notably more attractive, voluptuous and have smaller genitalia to accommodate the small Avalonian male. Another difference between the females of Earth and the females of Avalon is that the latter possess two abilities that the former do not. The first being the ability of easily swallow prey as long as it can fit in their mouth and the second being the ability to consistently birth a liter of multiple children. One might ask – why would they have such odd abilities? Once you understand their reproductive system it makes perfect sense.

 

Their reproductive system is cruel and dangerous. The females can only produce offspring by consuming males. Most females only require one male, but the number may vary. The reason for this is that Avalonian females require certain nutrients to produce offspring and only the males of the race possess them. Also the nutrients must be consumed before a sexual encounter so that means one or more males must lose their lives so that another can successfully mate. The losses of male lives are offset by the high rate of males born per female.

 

This biological reality causes Avalonian mating behavior to differ substantially from the people of Earth. The Avalonians have a much more ruthless “survival of the fittest” set of sexual norms. The women happily choose “alpha” males who will produce the healthiest and most successful offspring while callously devouring “beta” males who are deemed unattractive.

 

The females of Avalon judge based on many criteria: wealth, social status, looks, and/or toughness. They set up contests to judge those males who are winners… and those males who are losers. The poor loser will be consumed and the female will mate with the lucky victor.

The Fighting Contest by GreenGhost
Author's Notes:

The female character Seras looks has body/clothes similar to those shown in this pic (imgur.com/UKC5FQR), but in the story she's more voluptuous and she has a larger butt - though her proportions aren't freakishly huge. Her face looks like this pic (imgur.com/AjtXM6J) except it's less innocent and more "seductive looking".

A young Avalonian man named Andrew wandered around taking in his surroundings. He had pale skin, blue eyes, dark blonde hair, and stood at a height slightly below that of the average Avalonian male. He was of a medium-sized build, had a normal weight, and lacked muscle somewhat. He dressed in casual clothes of pastel colors. He walked with a gait that seemed made him seem a bit unconfident. Andrew stopped his stroll as he laid eyes on a beautiful blonde woman sitting down on the ground up ahead of him and to his left. He stood with awe and eyes that widened with lust.

 

The blonde woman sitting close to him was incredibly voluptuous. She had massive breasts that were complimented by a flat and sexy waist. The woman possessed wide, child-birthing hips that lay just above a nice, plump rear and a set of thick thighs. Her eyes were piercing blue and her skin was gentle and pale. Her golden blonde hair flowed backwards until it stopped just before her shoulders to form horizontal locks that protruded in multiple directions in defiance of gravity. Her face was an odd mixture of cute and seductive. Her outfit was a tight shirt and a tight, short skirt of a golden-tan color that matched her hair well. The woman eventually noticed Andrew standing there and looked at him.

 

Andrew nervously looked into her eyes before voicing a simple “Hi, I’m Andrew”.

 

The blonde woman looked at him with a blank face of disinterest before forcing a smile and saying “Hi there, my name is Seras.” Her smile dropped soon after making this statement as she began to think of how distasteful he was to her. She thought to herself “What a loser”. But she did not show a bit of discontent openly. After all, a loser can still make for a good meal.

 

Andrew’s heart skipped a beat upon seeing this goddess of curves smile at him and his heart grew heavy with lust. He viewed her forced politeness to be much more affectionate than it actually was. Seras’ voice sounded like the perfect mix between an angel and a seductress. His mind wandered into thoughts of him mounting her and making love to her.

 

Seras turned her head after hearing some noise to her left. Once she spotted the source of the noise her mouth dropped and her eyes slightly narrowed with lust. The origin of the noise was a tall male with dark black hair, black skin, and a robust body. He walked towards Seras with a demeanor that oozed confidence. He wore a red shirt and blue shorts that looked very athletic. As he came near Seras he looked up at her and gave a sly-looking smile that made Seras’ heart thump.

 

As soon as Seras turned her head Andrew turned his to see what she was looking at. When he finally spotted the newcomer he gave a look of surprise and slight animosity. The new guy’s name was Darius. Andrew knew this because he used to go to school with him. Darius was popular and had bullied Andrew. Darius never outwardly assaulted Andrew – he just put him down on occasion and pushed him out of his way on the few occasions where he actually paid Andrew any mind. It frustrated Andrew when Darius looked up and smiled at Seras without even acknowledging him. It made him feel jealous to see Seras looking towards Darius instead of him.

 

Seras stopped ogling the newcomer to ask him a question. “What’s your name handsome?” she said in a lower pitch of voice and with a lustful look in her eyes.

 

The newcomer replied “My name’s Darius, honey.” He then confidently remarked “Damn you lookin’ good” as he eyed the voluptuous blonde goddess up and down.

 

A slight blush stretched across Seras’ face as she replied “My name is Seras, nice to meet ya.” She imagined how wonderful he’d be in bed and how much she would love to bear the children of such a dominant black male.

 

Andrew stammered out a “Hey, she’s with me!” which caused Seras and Darius to turn and look at him. Seras looked to her right and Darius looked past Seras to see Andrew standing up ahead and slightly to his left.

 

Darius looked at Andrew and almost laughed. “Hey there white boy, how’ve ya been?” he shouted. He added “This your girl here? Well I wanna steal her from ya” with a cocky tone.

 

As Seras heard this she felt an insatiable lust that made her say “How about you both fight for me – the winner gets all of this.” As she said the word “all” her hands gently caressed her curves.

 

Both men stood in awe with Andrew looking a bit more love struck and Darius looking a bit more collected.

 

Darius chimed in “Yeah I’m down” with a sly grin on his face while looking at poor Andrew. He knew it wouldn’t even be fair and he lusted for gorgeous blonde.

 

Andrew looked towards Darius and gave a surprising “Alright, let’s do this”. Andrew’s mind was filled with tales of the underdog loser overcoming the ‘bad guy’ and winning the girl. He took that to heart and sincerely believed he had a shot against the much larger and tougher Darius. Andrew did not even have any clue on how to fight properly. He looked up to admire who he was fighting for – the blonde goddess that was to be his.

 

Seras beamed with joy at the responses. Some pathetic weakling would be made use of to produce a fit male’s offspring while said fit male would get to sire multiple strong children. Little Andrew would make for a poor partner, but a rather decent meal. Seras briefly pictured herself giving birth to a liter of young black children from such a handsome and dominant man as Darius.

 

Darius almost couldn’t believe his luck. There was a very voluptuous woman and a very weak opponent. He knew Andrew couldn’t fight as well as he could. Back in school, Andrew was pushed around without so much as a fight while Darius was a star on the wrestling team. Darius was full of confidence and he could barely hide it.

 

Seras smiled as she announced the rules of the contest. “Both of you will fight until the other is knocked out, pinned down for more than five seconds…. or dead.” She added “Both of you come closer towards each other and face each other right here in front of me”. As she said this she changes her position from sitting on her plump ass to bending her knees and resting her nice rear on her thick thighs. Her large buxom breasts were further out that they were before and they looked so tempting. The woman’s pale, curvaceous body and her grace as she moved made her look so yummy. “I will count down from three down to one. Once I say “one” both of you will fight for me.” She gave a seductive smile and glance before she said “To the victor… belong the spoils.”

 

Both Andrew and Darius walked forward until they faced each other right in front of their gorgeous, blonde prize. Both men stared at each other. Andrew was nervous, but appeared motivated while Darius appeared much more relaxed.

 

Seras began to her countdown “Three”. Andrew fidgeted and readied himself. “Two.” Darius smirked and loosened up his muscles. “ONE!”

 

Andrew charged at Darius to punch him as some of his protagonists had done in movies. Once he got near Darius Andrew lifted up his arm to deliver a sloppy punch towards Darius’ smug face.

 

Darius predicted Andrew’s punch and easily dodged it by ducking down. He then lunged forward to grab Andrew by the legs and take him down into the ground – with Andrew’s back hitting with a ‘thud’. As Andrew recovered and tried to turn on his side to get up Darius placed his arms underneath Andrew’s armpits and behind Andrew’s head. Darius then quickly wrapped each of his legs around Andrew to keep them pinned. Darius held Andrew in this locked position as Andrew weakly tried to struggle his way out of it – to no avail.

 

As Andrew looked into Seras’ beautiful blue eyes and angelic pale face he could see her eyes slightly narrow with lust as she saw Darius dominating him. With a slight grin she said “Five.” Andrew panicked as he knew he had four more seconds to break from his captor or he would lose. “Four.” Andrew struggled desperately, but failed to break free. “Three.” Andrew knew physical resistance was hopeless so he frantically tried to yell “Wait! No!” – but he was cut off as Darius switched his arms into a chokehold that cut his speech right after he said “Wait!” Andrew saw Seras giggle as he was being choked and he could just feel Darius smirking behind him. “Two” the blonde goddess said as she stopped her giggling. Andrew finally stopped being choked as he heard the word “One.” It was over for Andrew.

 

Seras looked hungrily towards Andrew as she lowered herself onto all fours and lowered her head to the ground. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out with a seductive “Ahhh” right near the two men.

 

Andrew became very distraught at the unfairness of the situation – after all wasn’t the underdog supposed to beat the bully and get the beautiful girl? He screamed “No! This isn’t fair! Stop!” but he was cut off before “Stop!” by Darius choking him again  - Darius quickly stopped his choking after Andrew shut up.

 

Seras was even more turned on by Darius’ display a physical dominance. She continued to hold her mouth open and her tongue out as she looked hungrily towards Andrew.

 

Darius quickly slowly began to lower Andrew into the blonde beauty’s mouth – feet first. He flashed a devilish grin as he said “You’re food now white boy”. Darius slowly lowered him until Andrew was up to his knees in Seras’ mouth.

 

Andrew gave a weak squeal as he unsuccessfully tried to squirm away. He pleaded “Seras, no! Please don’t do this! I love you!” The buxom blonde had Andrew up to his waist in her mouth with gravity and Darius doing all the work.

 

Seras’ eyes slightly narrowed in delight as she saw him going in up to his chest. As he slowly slid down up to his neck she even cracked a grin.  As Andrew was having his chin lowered into her mouth he saw Seras look away from him callously and look towards the black male like a lover being fed a piece of food at a romantic dinner.

 

Darius locked eyes with her. As the last of Andrew was slowly lowered into Seras’ mouth he saw them both gazing at each other with lustful stares.

 

Seras raised her head slightly to gulp down Andrew while keeping her eyes fixated on Darius. Before the loser went down Seras’ throat he cried “NO THIS ISN’T FAIR!”

 

*Gulp*

 

Seras moaned slightly as he went down. She sighed and said with disdain in her voice “What a loser”. She then looked at Darius’ lips. She forgot about Andrew in a split second.

Darius smiled and said “Give me some sugar.” He quickly removed his shirt then leaned his head forward confidently.

The blonde’s heart fluttered at his charm as she slowly leaned her head forward with her luscious lips protruding forward.

 

*Smooch*

 

The first peck quickly turned into a flurry of kisses.

 

*Smooch* *Heavy Smooch* *Heavy Smooch*

 

Both lovers breathed heavily as they paused for breaks before deeply kissing. Darius loved the feel of the giantess’ lips caressing his body. The giantess loved to please such a dominant, powerful male.

 

Seras drew her head back slightly and stuck her tongue out. She wanted to worship his muscles and his dark skin with her tongue. She slowly moved her tongue as she went from Darius’ waist to his face. Seras flicked her tongue out to have it caressed and sucked on by the victorious male.

 

Darius paused to look at the curvaceous blonde and say “Lick me, down there”. He then quickly lowered his pants and underwear. He removed them as well as his shoes and socks from his ankles and laid them on the floor.

 

The blonde woman said “Yes handsome” and gave a smile while gracefully removed her shirt. Then she slowly lowered her head. She gently rubbed her tongue against his ballsack causing him to give a breathy “Yeah…” She then slowly licked him from the bottom of the shaft to the top before swirling her tongue around the tip. She repeated this a few times as Darius’ eyes pointed upwards in pleasure. Seras then gave Darius’ black cock a loving kiss. She then removed her bra – letting her massive boobs bounce out as her bra hit the floor.

 

The dominant Darius looked at her and said “Now lay down on your back and spread your legs.”

 

Seras said “Sure daddy” and did as he commanded with grace and an enthusiastic expression on her face. She gently removed her footwear, skirt, and underwear then tossed them aside. She wanted his seed… badly. She cracked a smile as she said “My tits, thighs, and ass are all yours.” Her plump body jiggled as she moved to remove her clothes.

 

The black male licked his lips while watching her delicious curves bounce around. He strolled towards her with a haughty swagger. First he grabbed her thick thighs. He felt the meat in his hands jiggle. He kissed her pale skin with wet and heavy smooches. Still not quite satisfied he began to widen his tongue over her white thighs as he moved up her body.

 

Seras moved her tilted her right shoulder forward and her left shoulder back. She then quickly tilted her right shoulder back and her left shoulder forward. She continues this frequently causing her large breasts to jiggle around playfully as Darius moved up to her belly.

 

Darius looked up and smiled at the playful blonde before gazing down lustfully to kiss on the blonde’s slender waist. His lips caressed her white skin as he moved up her belly. He then switched to pressing his tongue into her soft belly as he moved up Seras even further.

 

The loser inside her stomach breathed heavily as he heard the commotion above him. Andrew heard the two enjoying themselves with him completely out of their minds. Their pleasure was his anguish. He thought of the blonde vixen and her curves while he grimly thought of how he would become nutrients to fill out her body and feed Darius’ black babies before said nutrients would become expended and flushed from her body. Andrew looked down to see his body slowly becoming those nutrients. After all this time – this is what he would become. The strong will thrive and the weak will become a meal. He sat down and whimpered in despair as he heard the lustful pounding above him.

 

Seras then placed her fingers under each one of her big boobs. She began gently moving her bust up and down flirtatiously. She thought to herself “What a man Darius is! He deserves to suck on these tits. I can’t wait to suckle his babies on these.”

 

The black male stopped at her huge pale tits and squeezed on them firmly. He began licking and sucking on them as he worked his way up to the nipple. Once he got to her small, pink nipple he sucked on it vigorously while groping her tit with both hands. A small amount of liquid – part of Andrew came out and was lapped up erotically by the victor. It filled his belly with nutrition as the golden-haired woman gazed down at him with burning desire. Darius then released his mouth from the tit and walked up to Seras’ warm, wet mouth. He thrust his pelvis up against her mouth. His black cock penetrated her full lips.

 

Seras let out a sexy “Mmmm” sound as she gently began to suck his member. Moments later she began to press her tongue around his manhood in a circular motion which caused his eyes to almost roll back into his head as he peered into the sky. She gave short, muffled moans throughout the ordeal.

 

Darius’ mind turned to breeding this voluptuous goddess so he gently removed his member from her mouth. He said “Get on all fours, lemme see that fat white ass.” He then climbed down from her body.

 

She blushed mildly from the comment and began to do as he said. Soon she was on all fours with her plump, pale ass hanging up as her face lowered. She turned around so that Darius could see her pretty face and her bright blue eyes looking back at him. She smiled as he watched him climb up onto her from behind.

 

As he proceeded to mount her he observed her wide hips, thick thighs, and big ass. He slapped her ass then grabbed it with both hands. He saw Seras giggle as her pale meat jiggled around. He then kissed her plump cheeks passionately. He almost moaned in excitement. Next he pressed his tongue against her booty hard and licked her cheeks thoroughly.

 

Seras looked back at Darius indulging himself with her body and thought “My body is all his. He deserves to do as he pleases with me….” She moaned at the licking and the thought of being completely his. She then began to excitedly think about how soon he would breed her and she’d raise this dominant man’s black babies.” She giggled as she thought how cute they might be, but quickly focused back on Darius as he stopped licking her buns and began to penetrate her vagina.

 

The victorious male claimed his prize with vigor. He thrust in and out of her in hard, rough motions. He began panting lightly as he slid in and out. He cracked a grin as he saw her beautiful mouth slightly roll its tongue out as the blonde panted heavily.

 

Her mind was racing with pure passion. She breathily said “Make me yours. Make me pregnant. I want your babies daddy.” She moaned then said “This piece of ass is all yours baby. Cum inside me.”

 

Darius began to pant more heavily. He then moaned as he released his seed inside the pale woman. He looked to see the blonde panting in pleasure – it appears she came too.

 

Inside Seras’ stomach there was no one to hear the commotion reach its climax. Andrew’s body had been dissolved and turned into nutrients to nurture Seras’ curves and Darius’ black babies that would soon form inside of her. Those underdog stories of the loser getting the girl were all just false tales guided by wish fulfillment. In the real world – nice guys finish last.

 

The victor and his voluptuous prize would take a break. Seras would acknowledge the loser’s former existence for the last time as she eliminated his sapped remains and coldly say “Bye loser.” Then after a while Darius and Seras would reunite to cuddle, kiss…. and lick intermittently. As they shared their signs of affection and body worship Darius’ seed grew from the leftovers of Andrew’s frail body to produce his black children. The pale woman’s belly would grow large with the healthy offspring as Darius went on to find other mates – as is Avalonian custom. She would nurture his children and they would prosper just like their strong father.

The Strip Club: Part I by GreenGhost
Author's Notes:

The female character Erica looks this except her hair is shorter and her body is WAY more voluptuous: (http://i.imgur.com/uAeOKGR.jpg). Also her facial expression looks like this except with her eyes are more narrow (Like the first picture) and her smile shows less teeth: (http://i.imgur.com/J4aumYn.jpg). Her outfit is completely different from the pics and is exactly as described in the story.

 

 

Stressed out from work, a young man named Ethan walked down to the local strip joint. In Avalonia, your typical workplace jobs are occupied exclusively by men as women are financially supported by suitors and government support programs. Being stuck in that sausage fest was dreadful for Ethan. He was so tired of it he decided to visit a strip club for the first time in his life. Ethan tried to hide his nervousness as he walked down the street in his semi-casual clothes. As Ethan approached the club he saw a tall building with a neon sign that flashed the place’s name – “Lethal Ladies”.

 

As the name of the establishment suggests, strip clubs are different in the cruel world of Avalonia. You can pay for dances just like you can on Earth, but that’s not all that is offered. Various games are played to determine who will mate with the strippers – and who will be a meal. There are also dire consequences for those males who misbehave in a club. Males may be consumed at the dancers’ whim if the rules are broken. Similar to Earth, strip clubs can often times be shady places. So it is not uncommon for unfortunate males to be consumed based on dubious accusations. In some cases, dancers can simply eat a male for no reason and get away with it since nobody cares to report the dancer’s wrongdoing.

 

Ethan was a poor sap. He was scrawny, somewhat short, and unconfident. He had light chestnut hair, pale skin, and dark green eyes which often had bags under them. He worked a terrible dead end job that underpaid him. He was often overworked by his bosses and put down by his employees. He was often called “Morsel” because he was small and everyone at work joked about how he would almost certainly be eaten one day.

 

The young man walked towards the door of “Lethal Ladies”. He walked in without paying a cover charge as today was “Free Night”. Normally he wouldn’t have considered such a charge with his tight budget, but if there was no cover charge at the door then he figured he could just walk inside and watch for a bit without spending any money. Ethan looked around at the club.

 

The club’s ceiling was very high so that the woman could easily enter the club (Through a back entrance) and move around in the club. There were many stages inside the club where the strippers could dance. The stages were quite low – a male could easily put the upper half of his body over the railing. The interior was dimly lit with mostly black colored furniture and fixtures. The only sources of light were the pink glow of various neon objects and the lights up on stage that illuminated the dancers. There was music playing, but it was more of a soft, ambient noise. The music needed to be quiet enough so that dancers and patrons could easily hear each other. There were three dancers putting on shows on different stages. The buxom dancer nearest to the front caught Ethan’s eye the most.

 

Her name was Erica. She had short aquamarine hair that hung down to her neck. Her flirtatious-looking eyes were light purple. Her smooth-looking skin was pale and white like snow. She wore an aquamarine sling bikini that matched her hair perfectly. She danced around in light purple high heels and lipstick that were both identical in color to her eyes. Most striking of all was her body. Her breasts were large and jiggled as she danced. Her waist was slim and sexy. Her hips were wide like she was a goddess of fertility. Her thighs were large and shook as she moved around. But the most standout part of her body was her plump derriere. Her ass seemed to swallow the bikini wedged between it. You could tell she was proud of it by how she would flaunt her ass around. Her face made enthusiastic expressions as she strutted around. Her eyes would light up and her cheeks would lift as she gave off a slight smile that exuded seductiveness.

 

The pale, frail Ethan drifted towards her stage like a moth towards a flame. He was caught up in a lustful trance. He gazed up at her in love struck awe as he motioned towards an opening near the front of the stage that opened up. He noticed the man standing to the right of him leaning towards the stage with a confident grin. The man was a tall, muscular, and young looking black man. The black stranger wore expensive-looking semi-casual attire and a golden watch.

 

The black male turned to his left to glance at the newcomer as he said “Watch this white boy, gonna make this girl shake that fat white ass for me.” After the man was done boasting to Ethan he turned his head towards Erica and took out is wallet. The man’s name was DeVonte. He was about Ethan’s age, but unlike Ethan he was riding high in life. His father was wealthy and gave him a job as Assistant Vice President at his company.  He was loaded with more cash than he knew what to do with at such a young age. As DeVonte took money out of his wallet he thoroughly checked out the dancer’s lovely curves. He then looked her in the eye and grinned as he waved the money to get her attention.

 

Erica glared at the man’s money with a gleam in her eye before looking at DeVonte. She thought: “That’s a lot of money, what a wealthy man!” She slowly moved her hips to the left and right as she gracefully strutted towards DeVonte. When she got near DeVonte she slowly lowered herself to kneel. She then leaned forward with her face near DeVonte – her gentle, sweet breath enticing him as she got close enough to kiss him. As the two stared into each other’s eyes Erica reached over to take the money from DeVonte’s hand.

 

DeVonte looked at her confidently and said “You lookin’ good mami. Shake that fat ass for me baby.”

 

Erica’s heart thumped as she saw this handsome, rich man utter that phrase with such confidence. She narrowed her eyes slightly in a seductive manner as she took the money and said “I’ll put on a nice show for you daddy.” The pale goddess backed her face away slowly as she gracefully rose to her feet.

 

Ethan looked at Erica and DeVonte’s encounter and felt immense jealousy and a bit of hopelessness. This rich daddy’s boy was able to easily attract such a gorgeous woman and make her work her body for him while he probably couldn’t even get a second of her time. His deep lust for Erica turned into a knot in his stomach when he thought of how unfair it was. But as Erica rose he soon buried those desperate feelings and stared at her amazing body with a deep craving. He watched as Erica stared directly at DeVonte as she stood facing him.

 

Erica looked down at DeVonte – he was just a dark silhouette that was hard to distinguish from the rest of the crowd from up high. She smiled down at the darkness with a playful grin as she stretched her flat waist forward – displaying her large breasts. She began to move her hips in a circular, clockwise motion. As she did that she began rotating her sexy waist in a counterclockwise. Both her hips and her waist rotated in opposite motions as she winded her body around in an intricate belly dance. Her large breasts, tight waist, and wide hips made for a beautiful display. She then stopped moving for a moment – freezing her voluptuous curves in place. The pale, buxom women then looked down where Devonte stood before licking her lips and then winking. She slowly began to turn her bodacious body around. When her backside faced DeVonte she gently lowered her body and leaned forward. She was now squatting with her face slightly forward and her plump pale ass sticking out. She looked back and smiled as she very slowly shook her ass up and down. As she twerked her rear she occasionally looked upwards and smiled – you could tell she was thrilled at putting on a show for her black patron.

 

The entire audience was quiet and entranced by her beauty. Everyone looked at her big round buns with lewd glares.

 

As Erica looked away, DeVonte briefly glanced back towards the lust-struck Ethan for a moment and said: “Watch this.” Ethan watched DeVonte as DeVonte leaned forward and smacked Erica’s left butt cheek with the palm of his right hand. DeVonte stepped back slightly as he watched her big, white bun give a slight jiggle.

 

Erica’s pleased glance soon turned to shock as she turned her head around to look backwards. Some patron in the dark area near DeVonte had slapped her rear. Her face soon turned into an angered glare. The club’s DJ noticed her expression and he turned the music off.

 

DeVonte saw her displeasure and acted fast. He quickly grabbed the much smaller and weaker Ethan and moved him into his current position. DeVonte then took a few steps back. The element of surprise and DeVonte’s superior strength allowed him easily to do this with no serious resistance. He shot a quick glance to his right and left to see the audience members staring in silence. As he looked forward he saw Erica had turned around and was approaching. Fortunately for DeVonte, Erica turning around, her height and the club’s darkness had concealed his sly maneuver. 

 

Ethan panicked and exclaimed “What are you doing?” and “Please stop”. But it was too late for the unfortunate man.

 

Erica had now squatted facing the stage. She reached out towards the dark silhouette where the slap had come from to grab the figure there – the poor little Ethan. Ethan weakly struggled as Erica grabbed him in her hand and brought him up near her face. She looked at the pathetic looking man in his cheap-looking clothes with a feeling of disgust that she hid behind a blank stare. “So you’re the little pervert who touched me? It’s against the rules to touches dancers.”

 

Ethan gasped and meekly said:  “But it wasn’t me! It was that guy over there!” Ethan looked back as he pointed towards where DeVonte was.

 

Still squatted down, Erica looked over and was able to clearly see DeVonte’s face as the man had positioned himself closer to the lit stage. She saw a mischievous smile stretched across his face. She then looked into the cowardly eyes of the frail man she held in her hand. His expression struck her as remarkably sincere – stripping for a living taught her to pick up on intentions very well. She then recalled that DeVonte used to be standing around the spot by the stage where she had her ass slapped. She inferred from the two’s expressions and her earlier recollection of DeVonte’s position that DeVonte had pushed the poor Ethan into her path to frame him. Just as she finished her thinking she heard cries from the crowd.

 

Different members of the audience shouted things like: “Eat him!”, “Swallow him alive baby!”, and “I got cash honey, I wanna see that belly full!” Many began taking their wallets out. They knew that if she ate him there’d be a bid war for who would get to mate.

 

Ethan felt terrified as he heard the callous screams. The very audience members who had witnessed Ethan being framed were now horny and eager for the dancer’s belly to be filled with a male. The men found the consumption of Ethan and the filling up of Erica’s belly erotic as it would mean a fertile female for them. They couldn’t care less that he was innocent – they wanted the little guy gone as soon as possible. As Ethan figured this out he stared forward with a petrified look of a scared and betrayed man. He looked to see a grinning DeVonte smile and shout “I wanna see that belly full mami!”

 

The pale dancer looked around at the audience. She thought of all the money she could get from a handsome, wealthy patron and grinned at the idea of one getting her pregnant. It never even crossed her mind to let Ethan go and eat DeVonte. The frail loser in her hand was only useful as a meal and DeVonte was a rich and charming man. Her only options were to let Ethan go or to eat him. It did not take her long to make her cruel decision. She placed Ethan’s upper body between her index finger and thumb, preparing to eat him. “Sorry honey, guess you’re outta luck.”

 

Ethan released panicked yelps as Erica lifted him higher and tilted her head back. He shouted “No please! I didn’t do anything!” as Erica licked her lips and let out a sexy “Mmmm” sound. Both of Ethan’s feet were then lowered in between Erica’s luscious lips. The two lips closed around his legs. He then began to hear an erotic slurping noise as he was slowly sucked into Erica’s mouth. Before his shoulders submerged he screamed “This isn’t fair! NO! NO!”

 

*Gulp*

 

Erica swallowed him down with her eyes narrowed in a seductive look as Ethan slide down. She then look to the audience and gave a sultry “Aaah”. The audience roared with pleasure at the sight. It was clear that this voluptuous dancer had seduction down to an art. Shortly after her meal, Erica rose to her feet and took a few steps back. She then put her hands behind her back and wrapped them around the stripper pole behind her. Her waist and hips began to sensually rock around and she gave flirty looks towards the audience. Her massive ass was propped up against the pole and her tits were pushed forward.

 

The audience went wild at this and the bidding for Erica’s love began. The audience members that took their wallets out started shouting their bids. “200!” one said. “I got 300 for ya baby!” another chimed. Another shouted “Have my baby, gorgeous! 500!” The wealthy black patron stood up to make his bid.

 

DeVonte shouted “1,500 for ya gorgeous!” He looked around and saw the rest of the men back down. They could not afford anything more than that and they could tell that DeVonte was a man with a lot of cash to throw around. DeVonte smiled at his apparent victory and locked eyes with the curvaceous woman.

 

Ethan – still inside the pale woman was able to hear the black man’s loud bid. His heart filled with a vicious mixture of jealousy and bitter sulking as he curled up and awaited his demise. He could already see parts of his skin being painlessly dissolved and turned into nutrients for Erica’s curves and DeVonte’s future children. He felt a bitter pain as he realized everyone in the club had forgotten about him by now, even Erica. His coworkers would probably laugh at his disappearance and assume that “Morsel” met his destiny.

 

The pale woman’s heart thumped with lust as she saw the handsome man’s money and confidence on full display. His act of cruelty earlier had only increased her interest in the man. His display of strength and brutality proved that he was an alpha male. She looked him in the eye and enticingly beckoned him onto the stage. As the man approached her she gestured towards the catwalk at the back of the stage.

 

They both walked side by side with DeVonte to her left – his black hand grasping her plump, pale thigh. At the end of the catwalk was a private room where a dancer could mate with the lucky male. The two were filled with anticipation.

 

As they neared the room Erica said in a sultry tone “Go in and have a seat daddy. I’ll put on another show for ya.” She then opened the large, red curtain – allowing the man inside.

 

DeVonte smiled as he confidently walked in and took a seat on a comfortable, small red couch. He then looked at the large curtains waiting for the buxom beauty to show off her curves.

 

As Erica waited outside she fixed her hair a little and put her hands on her hips. She opened the curtain strutting in with her fertile hips swaying slowly from side to side. Her tits bounced a little with each step. As she approached the smiling man she gave him a wink and turned around. The woman then slapped her huge ass causing it to jiggle. Erica then squatted down with her ass pointing out before looking back at DeVonte with enticing eyes. She felt a familiar slap on her round ass come from the man and it made her let out a sexy giggle.

 

The poor Ethan was inside feeling this ride. He could tell she was putting on a show for that man that betrayed him. Thinking of the erotic movements of her hips and her large bouncing ass made him burn with jealousy and a pinch of lust. The insult to injury was DeVonte slapping her huge ass for the second time and hearing her soft giggle. Ethan looked down to see more of his body being dissipated.

 

Erica pushed her ass even further back, pressing it gently up against DeVonte. She smiled is he grabbed and rubbed at her cheeks. She moaned as she felt him warmly kiss and lick on her massive buns. She felt so womanly as she felt him smother his own face in her large, white cheeks. When the victorious male moved his head away from her rear she moved her butt down – stimulating his cock by slowly rubbing her ass up on it.

 

DeVonte’s cock bulged as her large, pale booty grazed against it. He felt an uncontrollable lust for this woman., but he still managed to appear calm and collected. He flatly said: “Turn around and give me some sugar, baby.”

 

The beautiful dancer slightly blushed at his assertiveness before turning around and kneeling in front of him. She leaned forward and gave him a nice, passionate kiss.

 

*Smooch*

 

That was not enough. She wanted more of him.

 

*Smooch* *Shluck*

 

Erica moaned pleasantly as she dived in for more.

 

*Smooch* *Shluck*

 

The pale goddess backed her head away for a break but could not resist getting more tastes of this handsome man. She her head forward and gave him a slow, sensual lick from his crotch to his mouth before letting out a sexy “Mmmm”.

 

DeVonte couldn’t wait anymore. He wanted her right now. He pulled whipped out his member and confidently said : “Now suck me off.”

 

Erica was so turned on by this man who always went for what he wanted. She felt so glad to be having the black children of such a rich, dominant male. She lowered her head and began teasing the head of his cock with her warm, wet tongue. She kept her gorgeous purple eyes locked on his the whole time.

 

DeVonte moaned at the heat of her breath and the teasing sensation on the tip of his member. He moaned even deeper when she gently wet his testicles with her luscious tongue.

 

Erica then stuck her tongue back into her mouth before giving the man’s member an affectionate kiss of admiration.

 

*Smooch*

 

The voluptuous women slowly dived down for more. She placed his cock between her luscious lips and began gently sucking. Her heart elated as she heard DeVonte’s moans of pleasure intensify. Erica then began an elaborate maneuver that took a lot of talent to manage. She moved the tip of her tongue around in circles on the head of his cock as she slowly moved her head slightly up and down to stimulate him. She alternated between bobbing her head and sucking. Such a delicate maneuver was incredible considering the size difference and the amount of activities being done. When she felt he was about to cum she suddenly stopped pulled him from her mouth and gave him gentle strokes with her finger.

 

DeVonte at first was a little displeased with the change in sensation, but that changed as soon as he saw the pale woman turn around and stick her ass into the air. He saw her turn her head around and lock eyes with him as she said “Come take me daddy. I want your babies” with a sultry voice. He wasted no time in mounting the woman’s round ass. He slid his member inside her warm body and began pounding.

 

Inside, Ethan had heard everything. He had heard all of Erica’s affectionate sucking and breathing. He had heard all of his enemy’s masculine moans of pleasure and forceful commands. He then began hearing the black male mount her – making her have his babies with Ethan’s own nutrients to feed them. The man looked down at how so much of his body was turned into a goo of nutrients for Erica’s plump body and the ruthless DeVonte’s children. He whimpered and held back tears as he waited for his doom.

 

All thoughts of Ethan had completely vanished from the lovers’ minds, the wealthy man kept pounding her massive rear. Her moans and the erotic motions of her ass made him feel like a king. He saw her look back and gasp: “Come inside my baby! Make me yours!” He then moaned with pleasure as he released his seed into her warmth.

 

As Ethan spent his last moments alive he heard the climax and shed a tear over the unfairness of it all. He was now a pile of nutrients.

 

Erica turned around and then laid down on her back. The soft carpet beneath her felt nice. She watched the proud and victorious DeVonte climb up onto her stomach and lay in between her breasts with his lips out. She graciously accepted the offer.

 

*Smooch* *Shluck* *Smooch*

 

As Erica backed her head away and gave a soft “Mmmm” she daydreamed about having DeVonte’s children. Such a wealthy and dominant father was sure to pass on such great genes. She grinned with excitement.

 

After the two lovers had parted Erica went to the nearest bathroom. She squatted down to release the remnants of wine, a salad, and of course poor Ethan from her ass. A single thought of the defeated male never crossed her mind as she disposed of the last of him. Such is the fate of the loser in the cruel world of Avalon.

End Notes:

I have a Strip Club: Part II with different characters coming up within a week at most. I've also brainstormed around 6-8 future stories that I'll start doing after I finish Strip Club: Part II.

The Strip Club: Part II by GreenGhost
Author's Notes:

Sorry for going past my deadline by a day. I had some unexpected events come up. Also thank you for the reviews, I factored in elements of them while writing this.

 

The girl from the story - Coco looks like this girl except she looks a lot more busty and curvy plus her outfit is different. Also her grin looks like the picture except her smile which is a little more expressive in the story: http://imgur.com/a/CBPlh

 

 

A pale-skinned man with light brown hair and glasses walked towards the entrance of a local strip joint located in the post-industrial nation of Atlantica. His name was Connor and he was a young IT worker as well as an Atlantican citizen. He wore a dorky-looking button down shirt and khaki pants. The way he walked just oozed with stiffness and he look somewhat cheerful, but painfully shy. As he approached the door he saw the logo on the wall with the club’s name - “Deadly Dimes”. Due to the association between death and reproduction Avalonian men were aroused by the idea of women being dangerous. So many establishments in the sex industry liked to underscore the danger these women posed. Connor smirked at the cliché name as he walked into a strip club for the first time in his young life. The music boomed and the gorgeous women shook their enticing bodies around. Connor grinned with excitement – he had just gotten a promotion at his work and was eager to spend money on some lovely women. He only planned on buying some dances. He was not sure if he would be comfortable mating just yet, especially if it meant risking his life. He just wanted to see some gorgeous ladies. Sure enough – he found one.

 

Her name was Coco. She had red hair in a short twintail style held by two red bows. Her eyes were innocent-looking, youthful, and green. Her skin was pale and flawless. She was such an Atlantican beauty. Her biggest feature – her massive tits bounced around as she danced. Her sexy, flat waist made every man want to fill it up with his seed. Her wide hips moved to the beat and elicited cheers from the crowd. Her large rear was nice and shapely. Her thighs were deliciously thick. All of her plump goods were barely contained within a skimpy, red bikini that matched her hair. As she shook her assets around her eyes gleamed with a seductive, yet innocent look and her mouth widened to display a cheerful and alluring smile.

 

Connor’s heart skipped a beat as he laid eyes on this vixen. He walked over to the stage where she danced to get a better look. He blushed as he briefly locked eyes with her and saw a warm smile. Even as she quickly looked away to flirt with the other guys in a similar way Connor stood next to the stage admiring her beauty.

 

A young, tan-skinned man with a beard glanced at the awestruck and distracted Connor. The bearded stranger could sense Connor’s naiveté and lack of experience at these clubs. The olive complexioned, handsome man wore a sharp suit, a golden watch, and expensive sunglasses. His name was Ahmad. He was the Deputy Prince of the oil rich kingdom of Nadjaz located far to the east.  Prince Ahmad enjoyed the overtly sexual nightlife of advanced nations like Atlantica which contrasted to the equally cruel, but far more private sexual practices of his more culturally conservative home country. He was very free in these advanced nations. These countries relied heavily on his home country for oil and other vital trades so much that he could do virtually anything he wanted in such countries. The developed countries of Avalon were like his own playground. As Prince Ahmad studied Connor he beckoned to one of his Nadjazi henchmen nearby. He whispered into his ear before the clean-shaven, tan-skinned henchman walked over to talk to Connor. As the henchman turned away, the prince removed his tie, his watch, and his sunglasses. He handed them to another Nadjazi sitting next to him. The Deputy Prince now could pass for a typical white collar worker.

 

The clean-shaven man walked over towards Connor in a way that made his approach look inconspicuous. When he neared the infatuated Connor he subtly stood next to him and said: “Hey, you look like a first-timer, my name’s Hassan.”

 

Connor awoke from his trance and turned his head to the side to look at the tall Nadjazi. Connor coyly replied: “Oh hi. Yeah I’m definitely new here.”

 

Hassan gave a fake, but convincing laugh to the pale, young man. The Nadjazi said: “You know they’re starting a bid war for her soon? The guys here look broke, but eager. Could be your chance. You look like you got some cash.”

 

Connor was new to strip clubs, but he knew what that meant. Soon men would enter a bid to mate with the voluptuous Coco. The winner would get Coco. The losers would be her food. Connor nervously responded: ”I’m not interested. That sounds too risky.”

 

The Nadjazi henchman half-expected that kind of reply so he cleverly went through with a backup plan. He would not press the issue. He would wait to start getting persuasive. He did not want to arouse the suspicion of the pale Atlantican man.

 

Moments passed by as the seductive yet innocent looking Coco moved her body around. She pressed her boobs out and moved her shoulders back and forth – making her breasts bounce around. She rocked her hips slowly to the right and left as she stuck the tip of her finger in her mouth with a mischievous look in her eyes. She squatted down slowly and smiled before slowly craning her back backwards and pushing her butt out. She then stayed in that position as she gently raised her body up. The plump redhead then stood up straight as she shot the crowd an expression that somehow looked both angelic and devilish at the same time. Then her lips parted to shout in a high pitched, effeminate voice: “Do you boys want me?!” Her ego rose as she heard the men roar in approval, they knew what would come next. She then said: “If you want all of THIS…” as she glided her finger up her thighs, waist, and breasts. “… then take your wallet out and get ready to bid for my love!”

 

The crowd cheered excitedly. None took out their wallets, but they would still get to see this hottie have a meal so they were still happy. Usually it took a little while to muster up volunteers so they patiently waited as the seductress on stage danced around the stage and glanced around the audience to entice men to their pleasure – or to their doom.

 

A tan hand raised into the air while gripping money. It belonged to the Deputy Prince, who after dressing down looked more like an accountant. He gave a nonchalant smile towards the pale, redheaded goddess and waved it around. He looked at her plump, white curves with a deep yearning. He wanted to make some Nadjazi babies with her.

 

Coco looked the man up and down. She recognized him. He was the foreign prince who liked to spend money lavishly. She picked up what he was doing. He was dressing down in order to lure unsuspecting patrons into a bidding war they could not win. She felt pangs of lust as she admired his cunning and ruthlessness. Such an obscenely wealthy and powerful man would make such a great mate. The voluptuous dancer consumed him up and down with her eyes. The pale vixen thought herself so lucky to be the future bearer of this exotic man’s brown children.

 

The Nadjazi henchman prodded Connor with his elbow. “Take a look at that guy who just raised his hand. That chump thinks he’s going to get that ass because he has some money from his first sales job. Ha!”

 

The gullible Connor looked at the bearded, Nadjazi man. Without all of the accessories he looked like a foreign worker hired for white collar jobs at low wages. Connor had a fat paycheck from getting a nice promotion in the lucrative field of IT. He wagered that he would run laps around that Nadjazi in a bid war. He began to ponder what he wouldn’t have previously – joining the bidding.

 

The curvaceous dancer was looking around the audience for any suckers dumb enough to fall into the prince’s trap. While scanning the crowd she spotted something interesting. She saw the clean-shaven Hassan talking to Connor with Connor looking at the prince and back at her beautiful body. She remembered that the Nadjazi had been standing with Prince Ahmad earlier. She had it figured out. The Nadjazi next to Connor was persuading the poor sap into his own death. She felt contempt towards the frail, pathetic Connor and thought about how she would gladly eat him to bear Prince Ahmad’s children. The redhead thought Connor was starting to look convinced, but still quite hesitant. She decided to help Connor along with his choice. Coco turned her body toward Connor which immediately grabbed his attention. She gave her stunning angelic-devilish expression again and placed her left hand on her left hip. She then arched her back slightly and very slowly moved her hips to the right and left. Her tight waist, huge bust, and child-bearing hips made for quite a display. Coco decided to turn up the heat – she leaned forward slightly and extended her right leg. Then she gently ran her right hand up her pale, plump right thigh. All this time her innocent yet flirtatious green eyes remained locked on Connor. All the while she though “C’mon loser, come to mama. You’re going in my belly.”

 

The poor Connor was no match. He felt that she wanted him and his heart pounded with lust. The seductress had him entranced with her curves and her charm. He was like a helpless insect caught in the web of a vicious Black Widow. He could not hold back his immense lust anymore. His pale, frail hand rose into the air with some money.

 

The crowd muttered with excitement. Many were too poor or cowardly to enter. Many regulars knew the prince was setting a trap and stayed out of it, grinning at the little loser who raised his hand and getting excited at the thought of him getting swallowed whole.

 

Coco gave a sly grin at her success. The dancer’s ego was lifted even higher while thinking of the potency of her deadly allure. She scoffed at the poor chump that was to be her meal. She looked towards Connor with a mischievous smirk and licked her lips. She saw Connor blush thinking that he would get lucky and that she seemed to want him so badly. But unfortunately for him the hidden meaning of the seductive gesture was: ‘I’m going to eat you up.’ She only needed Connor to eat and she figured that no one else would be willing to enter the bidding. So she raised her voice and said: “Okay boys. Looks like we have two contestants! Time to show me how much you LOVE these curves!” As she said that her body smoothly traced her voluptuous figure. She then said: “Have your wallets out. You have a few moments to go to the ATM if needed.”

 

Both suitors glanced at each other. Prince Ahmad had more than enough money on him so he stayed put. Meanwhile Connor ran over to withdraw some cash and run right back. The two were now ready.

 

Coco then looked towards Connor expectantly saying “Ok honey. Show me what you got.” She looked at him with an intense, seductive that he took for attraction. Instead it was an expression of her hunger for his nutrients and her lust for the handsome prince.

 

Connor held up some money and exclaimed: “1,200 for you!” The entire audience could hear his trembling voice and knew he was the timid, type that’s not used to yelling.

 

Prince Ahmad confidently raised his hand and shouted: “2,000 for you baby!” in his foreign accent.

 

As the bid war continued Coco placed her hands behind her head with her elbows sticking out. This pushed her large, pale boobs out for the audience and bidders to admire. The sight of this pale goddess made the hearts of the two suitors thump as they saw what prize they fought for. Coco was so turned on by the men bidding money and their lives just for cute, little Coco.

 

Connor was taken aback by the counter bid and Coco’s lovely display. Yet he still managed raise his hand meekly and scream: “I’ve got 3,000!”

 

Prince Ahmad was done toying with Connor. He raised his hand firmly with a great stack of cash and shouted: “10,000 for this gorgeous, Atlantican woman to bear my children!”

 

After hearing this Connor broke out into a sweat. His pupils dilated as he searched his wallet over and over again for money he knew he did not even have. He could never hope to so much as match a number that high. His pitiful show only bought him a few moments before the pale dancer made her announcement.

 

“Looks like we have a winner!” she said as she twisted her red hair flirtatiously while looking at her dark, handsome prince. She then looked towards Connor to see the last moments of his pathetic life unfold.

 

Connor was frozen, but visibly nervous. He stared at the voluptuous dancer as she made her announcement. It felt so unreal. He screamed: “Wait no! Please no!” He felt a strange cocktail of lust and hopelessness as he watched this gorgeous, pale woman give him what was essentially his death sentence.

 

The dancer smiled with her signature angelic-devilish grin as she looked upon her pathetic meal and wondered how good he tasted. Some tears and a little sweat that were already on him would make for nice seasoning. She almost giggled as a small mob predictably gathered around Connor.

 

This small mob filled with lust quickly grabbed Connor before he could think of escaping. They eagerly hoisted him feet first towards the stage.

 

Coco gave a longing look towards Prince Ahmad – looking him up and down. Her expression was one of intense anticipation. He met her eyes with a confident, but serious facial expression that oozes a masculine and nonchalant vibe of lust. She gave him a sexy glance with an adorable twinkle in her eye.

 

As Connor saw this he felt so emotionally pained. This Nadjazi man was actually far wealthier than him. She really wanted him the most in the end. He would soon give his life to bear children for this cruel mistress and his rival for her affection. As the mob pulled him nearer to the stage he saw the voluptuous dancer’s expression fade as she turned towards him and strutted seductively to the edge of the stage.

 

As she neared the end of the stage she gracefully leaned in on all fours. Her nice plump ass, hips, and thighs were a nice view from behind for Prince Ahmad. She opened her mouth and slightly narrowed her eyes as she gave a sexy “Aaaah” sound as her tongue stretched out to receive Connor.

 

The poor Connor weakly struggled and pleaded helplessly. “No please don’t do this to me!” he whimpered as his feet were slowly placed into the callous dancer’s mouth. He breathed out “I’m so scared! Someone help me! I don’t wanna die!” But the mob either stayed quite or jeered as they moved him into Coco’s mouth up to his knees. When his knees were reached Coco gently closed her mouth around Connor in a way that felt oddly good. Connor then heard a sexy, but soft slurping sound as she slowly sucked him in. As he his was about to be completely sucked in he let out a feeble “No! NO! NOOO!”

 

*Gulp*

 

The redhead licked her lips and gave a sexy closed-mouth moan. She then stood up to confidently look around the audience. Their cheering stroked Coco’s ego. She looked around and shouted: “That was some good white meat!” before giving an innocent-sounding giggle. The crowd gave a hearty chuckle. She then turned her attention to her exotic lover. She walked over to him with a sexy smirk on her face while swaying her hips slowly to the left and right. Once she approached the edge of the stage near where she sat she bent her curvy body over at the waist. Her massive breasts hung down – making the prince smile. She then winked and beckoned him towards her with one finger while she held an innocent-looking expression on her gorgeous face. She then slowly stood up straight, her eyes still locked on the Nadjazi prince before slowly turning to walk towards the private room at the other end of the stage. Her hips swayed and her tight ass jiggled which gave Prince Ahmad quite a lovely show as he stood up. After reaching the curtain to the private room she briefly turned around to give the prince a wink before slowly strutting in.

 

The victorious Nadjazi triumphantly walked towards a set of stairs that lay just beside the entrance to the private room. His henchmen smiled as they saw their boss walk off to claim his prize. As Prince Ahmad opened the curtain and stepped in he was amused by what he saw.

 

The redhead had laid herself on her side in a sexy, supermodel like pose. Her elbow pressed against the carpet to support the head held in her hand. One of her legs stuck out, displaying her pale, plump thigh. The side of her nice rear was made intentionally visible by this seductive pose. She met his gaze with a gentle, but somehow deadly looking smirk that would make your average man’s knees weak.

 

But the prince was no ordinary man. He calmly moved towards the dancer with a confidence typical of the wealthy elite. He walked towards her outstretched thigh, giving it a nice deep stroke. He then leaned in to plant a few wet kisses on it that made the pale woman give a soft giggle. He then walked closer towards her head – taking time to guide his hand along her tight waist and plant a few noisy, wet kisses onto her pale flesh.

 

Poor Connor was suffering on the other side. The naïve young man had finally surmised that the clean-shaven Nadjazi known as “Hassan” had just lured him to his death. Judging by the dancer’s enticing flirting towards him and the audience’s lack of participation he had also figured out that the dancer and the audience likely knew of the trick as well. The lovely, innocent-looking Coco had lured the poor boy to his death. He looked down at his body dissolving into nutrients as he heard Coco giggle as Prince Ahmad kissed her belly. They were having so much fun at his expense. Soon he knew he would be nutrients for the foreign prince’s babies and a part of Coco’s curves. He sulked in silence.

 

In the pale redhead’s mind there were no thoughts for the vanquished. She was lost in the ecstasy of lust. She was so thrilled to have this handsome, exotic, and powerful man’s babies. His kisses teased and excited her. She watched enthusiastically as the prince walked to her supple tits. She then gently gripped her breasts with both hands to massage the Nadjazi’s body with her gorgeous, pale pillows. She loved how he kept a collected, but clearly pleasured demeanor he enjoyed two of his prizes all over him.

 

Prince Ahmad then grasped at the breasts, gently squeezing them. He kissed them. He softly licked them. Then finally he leaned under her bikini to suck on her gorgeous nipple.

 

Coco was so turned on by this ruthless, influential man ravaging her that she closed her pretty green eyes and gave a light moan. This man took what he wanted. She loved the idea of his taking her and having his way with her. Just as she opened her eyes she noticed him approaching her lips.

 

*Smooch* *Smooch* *Shluck* *Shluck*

 

The dancer moaned with a sexy “Aaahn” as their tongues met. The prince leaned towards her for more.

 

*Shluck* *Shluck* *Smooch*

 

Prince Ahmad stepped back and gave an order in his Nadjazi accent: “Open your mouth and take me in.” He then lowered his pants and pushed his manhood forward.

 

Coco loved how dominant he was. She was so attracted to him. She couldn’t help, but give him a nice, slowly like from his feet to his lips with a sexy “Mmm” noise. She then did as she was told. She took his cock in her mouth and gently sucked it. As she alternated between circling his cock with her tongue, bobbing and bobbing her head forward she saw his head tilt up in pleasure. She slurped and moaned as she pleasured him like a good girl.

 

The prince then removed his member from her warm, wet mouth and planted a soft kiss on one of her lips. He then motioned towards her to spread her lean back and spread her legs with a stoic, but pleased look on his face.

 

The sweet Coco did as he commanded. She gracefully leaned backwards and spread her gorgeous, pale legs. She then quickly removed her red bikini and tossed it aside with her eyes still look on her foreign prince. Her womanhood was tilted into the air – waiting for his majesty to plant his seed in it.

 

Prince Ahmad strolled towards her while removing the rest of his clothes. He was unsurprised at her surveying his tan, muscular features up and down. As he neared the voluptuous dancer he gave her a smack on her elevated ass that faced the floor. The prince was pleased as the ass jiggled and the feeling made Coco smile. The prince’s smack soon turned into a firm, grab. He was getting a nice handful of that pale flesh that belonged to him. Once he had his fill he mounted her womanhood and slid his tan cock inside the pale vixen. He rocked back and forth quietly panting as his prize moaned in pleasure.

 

The last of Connor was dissolving as he held himself in fetal position. He was going away. His body turned into nutrients for the seductress and his rival’s offspring. How humiliating. He heard the lovemaking above and felt so wronged. As the prince moaned in orgasm, Connor drifted away to finally serve his destiny as an unfortunate nutrient provider.

 

Coco was thrilled by their encounter. She beckoned the exotic prince with one finger to come kiss her and cuddle with her. She would even give him some head later since she was so enthralled. She grinned as the prince leaned forward

 

*Shluck *Smooch*

 

After their post-coital encounter Coco went to get dispose of the rest of Connor. She excreted him from her body while giggling at his stupidity. ‘Oh well – at least he made a tasty meal’ she thought. But Connor quickly passed the redheads mind, never to be thought of again. She was too busy thinking about how strong and powerful her Nadjazi kids would be.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be: "The Prince's Harem".

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6741