Leggy Leah by The_Necromanswer
Summary: A young tiny named James lives a painful lonely life. The object of his affection, Leah Scarlett, is his best friend's mom. He hopes to eventually get the opportunity to act on his impulses, immoral as they may be. Will everything go according to his plan?
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 38443 Read: 330202 Published: June 02 2017 Updated: February 26 2018

1. Chapter 1: Lusting for Leah by The_Necromanswer

2. Chapter 2: Sleeping with Leah by The_Necromanswer

3. Chapter 3: Wet & Wild by The_Necromanswer

4. Chapter 4: Leah's Little Boy Toy by The_Necromanswer

5. Chapter 5: Leah Needs A Favor by The_Necromanswer

6. Chapter 6: Leaving Lee by The_Necromanswer

7. Chapter 7: James Returns Home by The_Necromanswer

8. Chapter 8: Ruthless Rose by The_Necromanswer

9. Chapter 9: Goodnight, James by The_Necromanswer

10. Chapter 10: Let Down By Leah by The_Necromanswer

11. Chapter 11: Rose Goes Rogue by The_Necromanswer

12. Chapter 12: Slippery Soap by The_Necromanswer

13. Chapter 13: The Breast Things Come to Those who Wait by The_Necromanswer

14. Chapter 14: Welcome home, little James by The_Necromanswer

15. Chapter 15: Bathing with Leah by The_Necromanswer

16. Chapter 16: Hello, Tina’s Tits by The_Necromanswer

Chapter 1: Lusting for Leah by The_Necromanswer
I was just 10 years old. I played baseball in a local recreational league. I lived a lonely life up to that point, I had been an orphan my whole life and never met my real parents. I loved baseball, it was my only interest. My guardian at the orphanage, Ms. Myrtle, signed me up. I was the only kid on the team without parents. I was also the shortest one among the players, standing just 3'11".

One of the kids on the team, Jacob, was the closest friend I had. It was our third year playing on the same team. I didn't get along with the other kids at the orphanage; they always teased me about my height. The other kids on the team also teased me about my height. The parents and coaches of the team never told the kids to stop tormenting me, except for Jacob's mom. She always stuck up for me when kids would make short jokes; she was the closest thing I had to a mother. Her name was Leah, but she preferred to be called Lee.

Lee was a statuesque vision of loveliness on every day of the week. She had long brunette hair with a natural orange tint. She usually wore her hair up, but she let it down every once in a while; she was just as beautiful either way. She had golden skin, gorgeous gray eyes and soft pink lips. Her pearly-white teeth were slightly larger than normal, but within normality. Her smile was captivating. She had a sharp jawline, moderately square in shape; her bone structure was impeccable. She always wore very revealing tops, boasting significant cleavage. Her breasts were perfectly round in shape, and stood far from her chest, like golden tan mountains. As well as her cleavage, she typically wore clothing that showed off her flat, toned stomach. Her shorts were always formfitting. She preferred either denim or gym shorts, which never covered more than one-third of her thigh. She always wore elevated footwear; sometimes 4-inch flip flops, sometimes 6-inch pumps.

Other parents would make snide comments about Lee's choice of clothing, due to the fact she was 6'7" and gorgeous. She knew about the gossip, but she didn't mind; she loved revealing her body and towering over everyone.

It was the final game of the year. My team had made it to the championship game. I wasn't a very good player due to my small size and lack of speed. I rarely got on base, but Lee always loudly cheered for me when I did. I stepped up to plate in the bottom of the final inning. We were losing and we had 2 outs. I was one strike away from costing us the game. I had never felt more pressure in my young life.

I looked over to the bleachers and saw Lee standing there, cheering me on, excitedly. Her breasts shone in afternoon sun, flopping about as she clapped. Her white, deep cut crop top struggled to contain them.

"Crush it Jamesy, I know you can do it!" Lee yelled.

I moved my eyes back to the pitcher. He threw the ball and I swung with all my might, hoping to get lucky. Surprisingly, I made contact. I heard the ball crack against my bat and I sent it flying. I heard my team and their families begin to scream, as the ball sailed over the home run wall.

I rounded the bases in disbelief, amazed that I had just hit a home run and won the game. It was the proudest moment of my life thus far.

My entire team and my coaches stood at home plate, waiting to congratulate me. Lee stood behind them, heads above everyone. Unconcerned with my peers, I ran directly into Lee's open arms. She wrapped her hands around my ribcage and lifted me off my feet. She hugged me warmly, and began jumping up and down, with my face pressed between her bosom. My legs dangled in front of her and she jumped feverishly. For the first time ever, I felt loved; and for the first time ever, I felt horny. She kissed the top of my head, still between her breasts, and I experienced my first erection ever.

"I'm so proud of you honey!! See, I knew you could do it!! You're my little hero!!" She said as her boobs continued to bounce.

She lowered me to the ground and looked me in the face, her hands rested on my shoulders. Her dangling beasts hung in my line of sight.

"You are an amazing little man. I know life has been difficult but everything is going to get better. You're going to be with me one day and I will take care of you. I promise, honey." She assured me.

Her infatuating, slightly raspy voice filled me with sonic pleasure. She hugged me again, burying my face inside her cleavage once more.

Lee wanted to adopt me. She had tried to adopt me before but wasn't approved. She was only 23 at the time, and was already a single mother with a relatively low income. Now that she was 26 with a substantially higher income, she wanted to try again. However, I wouldn't become hers until years later...

The team went out to dinner to celebrate our victory. The restaurant was dimly-lit and very crowded. There was pop music playing through the speakers. I pushed through the crowd, trying to keep up with Lee. I wanted to make sure that I'd be seated next to her. Ms Myrtle insisted on sitting next to me at the table. However, I managed to sneak into the seat next to Lee. I gazed up at her remarkably sculpted features in admiration. To me, she was the pinnacle of beauty. Her exposed thigh sat inches from me, almost as high as my chest. I was consumed by lust. She ran her fingers through my hair, smiling at me.

"So what are you going to order, Jamesy?" She asked.
"I think I'm gonna order the bacon cheeseburger." I responded.

I don't think she realized it, but that was the first time I had ever spoken to her directly. I had been intimidated by her previously, until I became enamored by her.

"Oooouu, that sounds gooood." She said with an unintentional, sexy animation of her voice. I became aroused.

"So, what are you going to have? I asked her bravely. I had never asked her a question before.

"Ummm, I think I'm going to have the bacon cheeseburger too." She stated, as she flicked the underside of my chin with her index finger. She smiled at me. I smiled back as she ran her thumb across my cheek. She stared at me for a moment, until she realized what she was doing. I could have stared at her forever. I didn't know what love was, at that age, but I knew that I'd never felt so passionately about anything before.

"Mom, I have to use the bathroom." Jacob said to Lee.
"You're a big boy, you can go find it on your own."
Just then, Ms. Myrtle stepped outside to take a phone call. For some reason, I felt more comfortable around Lee with both of them gone.

The speakers began to play a popular love song at the time, everyone at our table recognized it. All of the parents moved to the center of the restaurant, where a dance floor was located. Lee and I watched, as the others danced. Lee had gone through a harsh divorce several months before and she was struggling to cope with being alone. I saw the pain in her eyes as she watched the couples dance. She appeared disappointed and lonely. I stuck out my hand and offered it to her.

"You look lovely tonight, Ms. Scarlett." I said awkwardly. "Care to dance?"
She peered at me with a warm grin.
"Sweetheart... Call me Lee."

Humoring me, she took my hand. I eagerly jumped out of my chair. Her bosom swayed with her every movement, as she rose to her standing height and led me to the dance floor. She placed her hands on my shoulders and began to sway her curvy hips along to the beat. I cautiously placed my hands on her hips and joined her. I glanced up at her bouncing bosom, her delicate movement set my soul ablaze. I courageously slid my hands onto the centermost parts of her butt cheeks. She did not object. My chin grazed the meat of her thighs and she moved her hands to my upper back. I felt her plentiful rear gyrate underneath my palms, my loins filled with desire.

We continued to dance until the song ended. Before walking back to the table, Lee bent down and faced me.

"Thank you, honey. You're a sweet boy."

She planted a soft kiss on my forehead, stood up and took my hand. She led me back to our table. I let her sit down first. I caught a glimpse of her colossal butt, just above my line of sight. I decided that I needed her body. I admired her figure as she plopped herself into the chair. Her seat was unable to contain her substantial thighs, they hung off the sides of it.

Leah and I did not converse much during dinner. In my ten-year-old mind, I didn't want to make it obvious that I liked her. She conversed with the other adults as I enjoyed her sensual voice and emphatic laughter. She drank several whiskey & sour cocktails throughout the meal. Her laughter became more powerful with each drink.

After dinner, the group stood up and we all walked outside. I strategically walked alongside Lee, struggling to keep up with her effortless, lengthy stride. She pressed her hand against my back, nudging me, ensuring that she wouldn't lose track of me.

We all stood outside and said our goodbyes. Jacob gave me a high five.
"See you at the pool tomorrow, bro." He said.
"It's gonna be lit bro. Can't wait to go down that waterslide." I responded.

Jacob entered the cab that Lee called and waited for her. As everyone entered their vehicles, Lee walked over to me and we had a moment alone. She bent down slowly and wrapped her hands around my ribs. Her movement was slightly uncoordinated.

"Thank you for being such a sweet little man, Jamesy. You're gonna make a lucky girl very happy one day."

She opened her mouth and moved her lips towards me. To my surprise, she planted a firm kiss directly on my lips, followed by a soft giggle. She then pulled my torso towards her body, my face imposed upon her exposed cleavage. I felt her warm breasts against my cheeks.

"Mmmhhhmm." She exhaled as she squeezed my ribs. Her embrace became too much to handle, my dick exploded with satisfaction.

Embarrassed, I tensed up, hoping she wouldn't notice what I'd just done. It was the first time I had experienced such exhilaration, I was confused. There was a stain on my pants. Thankfully, it was night time and Lee didn't see it. She stood back up as I struggled to keep my composure.

"Honey, where's Ms. Myrtle?" She asked.
"I dont know..." I responded, scanning my surroundings. I had noticed that Ms. Myrtle was missing for quite some time, but I didn't tell anyone. I secretly wished that she wouldn't return...





Chapter 2: Sleeping with Leah by The_Necromanswer
Leah rushed back into the restaurant, in search of Ms. Myrtle. She held my hand, assertively tugging me along. I struggled to keep up with her; I stumbled the entire time but she pulled me with ease. Her breasts bounced frantically, I attempted to keep my eyes on them while she scurried. The cuff of her shorts stood above my eye-level and her knees were as high as my stomach. Her areolae partially escaped her top with each powerful stamp of her size 18 pumps. I was amazed to realize she wasn't wearing a bra. I stopped trying to keep up with her pace and drifted behind her. She slowly loosened her grip and let go of my hand as she continued running. I admired her mountainous, round butt as it gyrated in the wake of her movement. The crack of her beige shorts was hidden between her cheeks. I wished to be smaller, so that I could be encased by her plentiful butt. I moved my eyes away from her figure when Jacob burst through the door of the restaurant, running towards us.

Lee examined the restaurant but couldn't locate Ms. Myrtle. Jacob and I stood next to her. She decided to search the ladies bathroom.

"You guys wait out here, okay?" She instructed. We both nodded as she entered the restroom.

"Where do you think Ms. Myrtle went, bro?" Jacob asked me.

"I don't know, dude." I responded. "I remember she went to take a phone call... but she never came back."

"Maybe she went back to the orphan house?" Jacob suggested.

"Nah, she would never leave me behind on purpose." I informed him.

Lee burst through the door in a panic. The door swung into me and knocked me down.

"Oh my god, honey, I'm so sorry!" Lee exclaimed.

She kneeled down and hovered over me. She ran her fingers through my hair and pressed her palm against my cheek.

"Are you okay?!" She asked excitedly. She held the back of my head and drew my face into her cleavage. My face slipped between her cleavage as she stood up.

"Ms. Myrtle wasn't in there." Lee informed us. "I don't know where she could have gone. I'm gonna try calling her phone."

Lee drew her phone from betwixt her bosom. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she picked up the phone and began to dial. Her slender fingers stretched over it as her fingernails poked the screen. She placed the phone against her ear, in anticipation of Ms. Myrtle's answer. She placed her other hand on her hip and leaned against the wall during the duration of the phone call. I watched her butt move as she leaned. She let the phone ring for about thirty seconds, then ended the call.

"No answer." Lee stated as she dropped her phone into her cleavage.

"That's weird." I replied.

"I know, honey." Lee said. "I hope she's okay, this isn't like her. She's never done anything like this before." Lee pointed out.

"Maybe she's in the men's room." Jacob suggested.

"Jacob! This is not the time for jokes." Lee demanded.

"Should we call the police, or something? Maybe they can find her." I said hopefully.

"Unfortunately, sweetheart, the police won't search for her yet because she's a grown woman. She would have to be missing for a couple of days first." Lee informed me.

"Oh." I replied. "Well I hope she comes back soon. Do I still have to go back to the orphanage?"

Lee looked at me with pity. I could tell that she didn't want to bring me back to the orphanage but she knew that she couldn't just keep me.

"I dont know what I'm gonna do with you, honey. I can't bring you back to your home tonight because it's already late. We won't be able to get inside because Ms. Myrtle has the key. I guess you'll have to stay at my house for the night."

My heart filled with anticipation. Just the idea of being able to spend more time with her excited me. Her every word, her every movement enthralled me; I wanted to be completely subjected to her embrace. Although I knew she could never feel the same about me, I lusted for her, desperately.

"All right!! Sleepover!!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Don't get too excited, Jacob." Lee demanded. "It's late and I'm tired. No video games and no loud noises. I'll make you boys some chocolate milk and then it's off to bed."

"Aww man." Jacob said in disappointment.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you tonight, Ms. Scarlett." I said."

"Aww you're welcome, honey... and call me Lee." She said as she fiddled with my hair, followed by a touch of my cheek.

"Can we still go to the pool tomorrow, mom?" Jacob asked

"We'll see." Lee responded.

She took my hand and we walked back outside. She let Jacob walk freely, but not me. She treated me like a baby, due to my size, but I didn't mind. I was happy to hold her hand.

We exited the restaurant, the cab was still waiting for us. Jacob eagerly hopped in the front seat. I watched as Lee's towering body slowly bent down and entered the cab. Her butt and thighs collided with the seat in a crash of booming sexuality. I climbed onto the seat and sat next to her. I listened to her soft, sultry voice as she gave the cabbie directions to her house. I pretended to fall asleep, and laid my head atop the skin of her ample thigh. She covered me with her hand and began to stroke my face with her thumb, I kept my eyes closed.

The cab pulled up to Lee's house and she gently nudged me awake. I followed her and Jacob inside. She kicked off her pumps and entered the kitchen. She opened the fridge to retrieve the milk, and began to make chocolate milk just as she'd promised. Jacob and I started to get ready for bed; he handed me tank top and a pair of shorts. They were much too big for me but I didn't complain. It was the first night I ever spent away from the orphanage and I was thrilled.

Jacob and I hurried back into the kitchen to get the chocolate milk. I would have rather been drinking milk from Lee's breasts, but that would have to wait for another day.

"Here you go boys. Jakey, don't make a mess! And boys, don't stay up all night, okay?" She requested. We both nodded. Jacob ran into his room to play xbox and waved at me to come along.

Lee bent down low as she handed me the cup. Her tied hair fell to the front of her shoulder. She swung it behind her with a jerk of her head, as her tits bounced subtly. They hovered directly above me. I was able to see the outline of her nipples, slightly protruding through her top.
"wow..." I whispered to myself. She didn't notice my amazement. She gave me a warm smile and handed me the milk. "one day..." I whispered, assuring myself. Lee rose back up to her full height.

"I don't have an extra bed." She informed me, looking directly into my pupils. "You can sleep in my bed."

"Thank you... Lee." I said, concealing my joy.

"Aww, you're welcome sweetie." She giggled as she quickly ran her fingernail along the underside of my jaw. She tickled my ribs as I walked away.

I joined Jacob in his room and we played xbox for a while. I wasn't interested in the game but I didn't want to tell Jacob that I was tired; he would call me lame. Truth be told, I couldn't focus on our game because I couldn't stop thinking about Lee's curvaceous body. I wanted to rub my dick and think about her body, her voice, her touch. I didn't understand why but it's all I could think about.

Jacob finally got tired and turned the xbox off. He turned the light off and went to sleep. I left Jacob's room and headed toward Lee's room. I expected to find Lee sleeping in her bed but the room was empty. The sheets were untouched and light was off; she hadn't entered the room. At that point, I figured she had intended for me to sleep alone in her bed while she slept on the couch. I almost left her bedroom until a photo on her dresser caught my eye; it was a photo of Lee and Jacob. I began to search through her other drawers, looking for an old photo album. I stumbled upon her drawer of bras; she had loads of them although she hardly wore them. I looked inside one of them, 'DDD' it read. I didn't know what that meant, but it was a very large bra. I continued searching. Just before I was about to give up, I found a laptop underneath her bras.

I opened the laptop and powered it on, scanning my surroundings to make sure nobody was watching. I noticed a folder named "xx pics", and opened it. The images I witnessed would stay with me forever. There was a plethora of nude photos, all of them featuring Lee. All different-angeled shots of her booming, voluptuous body. Her ass was even more round and toned than I had imagined; the outline of her butt cheeks was astonishingly defined. Her golden breasts flopped around in the photos, never making the same pose. There was one photo that showed Lee pushing her breasts upwards, while sucking on her own nipple. I imagined that I was tiny, perched atop her nipple as her lips surrounded me, while her tongue pushed against my phallus. My dick stood erect at the thought of this, I started to tug it while I looked at her pictures. Realizing that Lee could still be awake, I stopped, fearing that she would catch me. I quickly emailed the photos to myself. Then, I reached into my baseball bag and grabbed the iphone that Lee bought for me in the beginning of the season. She bought it for me in case I needed "someone to talk to." I saved the photos to my phone and put the laptop away.

It was thrilling to know that I could enjoy Lee's gorgeous, naked body without her knowing; but I did feel guilty about it. However, the guilt wouldn't stop me from enjoying the photos, and the photos wouldn't fill my desire to be crushed by her bulging body parts in real life, either.

Instead of going to sleep in her bed, I decided to go look around the house for Lee. I was horny for her, after finding the photos, and I wanted her attention.


I walked through the hallway and ventured into the living room. Lee was sitting on the couch, watching tv. She was still awake, only wearing only a bra and the same shorts from earlier. I was expecting her to flinch and try to cover herself when she saw me, but she didn't. I guess she figured that a ten-year-old wouldn't find her exposed body arousing, but I was no typical ten-year-old.

"Baby, why are you up? You couldn't sleep" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, I felt lonely in there." I told her.

"Aww, you wanna come lay with me?" She asked, opening her arms towards me, uncovering her bosom. I walked over to the couch, she lifted me up and sat me next to her. I rested my head on her right breast and closed my eyes. She placed her hand on the other side of my head, holding it against her chest. My erect penis was pushed against the side of her her bare thigh, but she didn't notice. I fell asleep in her arms.

Lee turned the television off and stood up, holding me in her arms. I woke up but kept my eyes closed. She carried me into her bedroom and laid me down in her bed. I realized she didn't get into the bed so I peeked at her through my eyelids. To my amazement, she was removing her bra. I watched in awe, as she played with her breasts in the mirror for a moment. I felt her lie into the bed, still partially naked.

"Mmmmm." She exhaled as she laid her bountiful breasts onto the sheets of the mattress. Suddenly intimidated, I turned my body away from her. She laid a blanket out over me and then stretched it over herself. She reached her arm over me, placing her hand on my chest, and pulled me towards her. My body collided with hers and I felt her breasts draped over the back of my head. My dick began to throb. I waited a few minutes for her to fall asleep. Once she fell asleep, I turned myself around, towards her, and I was introduced to a face-full of boobs. Enthralled, I began to masturbate, while in her clutches. Even while sleeping, she still had total power over me. It didn't take long before I exploded inside my shorts, my face still beneath her breasts. Something about it felt wrong, but as long as Lee didn't notice, I didn't care. Her illustrious curves encompassed my every desire. I drifted asleep, imposed upon her bosom.
Chapter 3: Wet & Wild by The_Necromanswer
I woke up hoping to roll over and stare at Lee's tits but she was already awake. I heard the shower water running. I walked to Jacob's room and saw that he was still asleep. I decided to lay in bed until Jacob woke up.

After a few minutes, I heard the shower turn off as Lee stepped out of the tub. I had the sudden urge to rush into the bathroom, pretending not to know she was in there, but I decided against it. It seemed too risky and I was about to see her in a bikini at the water park, I didn't want to ruin that.

I laid in the bed with my eyes closed, anticipating Lee's entry. She walked right into the bedroom with no clothes on and no remorse. Her booming body was still dripping with water, she wasn't even wearing a towel. She stood in front of the mirror, brushing her hair. I stared at her ass while she stood in the mirror; she seemed to have no qualms about being naked in front of me. Her ass jiggled slightly with each movement of her brush, I dreamed of being crushed between its cheeks. It was the first time I had ever witnessed Lee's bulging bum in person. It was the most toned, most defined ass I'd ever seen. And of course, it was quite large. It was covered in droplets of water and I noticed slight tan lines in the shape of her bikini, I found it sexy. Her massive, muscular thighs, also dripping with water, supported her prominent bum in a vision of exquisite physical appeal. Despite the incredible width of her hips, her waist was tiny. I knew that she went to the gym often and it showed. I began to imagine the joy of accompanying her to the gym, hopeful that I would have the chance someday.

Lee tied her hair up into it's usual messy bun of orange-tinted loveliness. It was large in size due to the long length of her hair. She searched through her dresser and selected a skimpy bikini. The top and bottom were both bright red. On top, her large breasts could not be contained. Their sheer size forced them against each other, creating substantial cleavage. They protruded through the sides of the bikini, and stuck out far past the edge of her chest. The underside of her boobs was exposed below the bikini. The thin bikini bottom was stretched as far as it could go, outlining the extraordinary shape of Lee's ass. Tan in color and the size of basketballs, her glorious butt cheeks swallowed the back of the bikini; It disappeared inside the crevice of her rear. She slipped on a pair of white shorts, the bottom of her cheeks stuck out from underneath them. She then walked into the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast.

After about a half hour, I heard Jacob exit his bedroom and head to the kitchen. I was still in bed, dreaming about Lee's body. Lee walked into the room and I shut my eyes. She leaned over the bed and her face hovered above me.

"Baby, it's time to wake up." She said softly as she nudged my leg. I kept my eyes closed.

"Jamesyyy, wake up, I made breakfast." This time she rubbed my crotch as she spoke. I kept my eyes closed as I started to become erect.

She hopped on to the bed and began to tickle my ribs aggressively. I opened my eyes to her huge breasts in my face, they swayed from left to right. She wore a big smile, her face was still gorgeous without makeup.

"Morning Jamesy!" She said warmly as I opened my eyes. "I made eggs and pancakes, come into the kitchen.

I followed her into the kitchen, silently enjoying the hefty bounce of her butt with each stride she took. I sat down next to her at the table, Jacob sat on the opposite side.

Jacob and I ate quickly, we couldn't wait to get to the waterpark. Lee stared at me as I ate, I pretended not to notice. I felt her fingernails caress my face as she began to speak.

"I called the director at the children's home, I told her about Ms. Myrtle. She asked how you were doing, I told her that you needed to be around friends right now. She said you can spend the afternoon with me, but I have to bring you back by 4 o'clock."

"Okay..." I said in a disappointed tone..

"Aww, come here." She said as she hugged me tightly.

She placed her arms under mine and wrapped her hands around my back. I was engulfed by her embrace. She moved her hands to the back of my head, I felt her nails softly graze my neck. She held me closely, my face was glued to her rack.

"Don't worry, honey. Soon, you'll be with me... with us." She assured me, with my nose beneath her cleavage.

"Yeah, one day we'll be brothers!" Jacob said, killing the moment.

Lee released me from her bosom and kissed the top of my head.

"Let's just have fun for now, okay Jamesy?" Lee said. "Let's have a fun time at the waterpark today, we'll figure out the rest tomorrow."

We arrived at the waterpark around 10am, it was sunny and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The temperature was in the mid-90s, the air felt sticky in the humidity. We stood in line waiting to enter for about fifteen minutes, Lee was substantially taller than everyone else in line. Her body accumulated moisture in the heat, her golden skin shone in the morning sun.

Upon entering the park, we found a place to rest our things and apply sunscreen. I stared lustfully at Lee. Her breasts flopped about as she lifted her legs one by one, removing her shorts. I gazed longingly as she removed her shorts and dropped them at her side, they landed on my head. Their scent was consistent with Lee's signature aroma; lavender with fruity undertones. She didn't notice where her shorts had landed, I removed them from my face and didn't mention it to her.

"Here, honey, let me squirt this on you." Lee instructed.

Lee shook the bottle of sunscreen and squirted the bottle into her hand. She rubbed her hands together and looked at me. She grabbed me by either side of my ribs and effortlessly lifted me onto a bench, for easier access. She began to rub the sunscreen onto my face, gently and carefully. Her gorgeous eyes gazed upon me as she moved her hands. My loins ached for her. She moved her hands down my shoulders and chest, i felt the cool sensation of the sunscreen beneath her touch. She paused and poked my naval, giggling at my stimulation. She squirted a new pile of sunscreen into her hands and rubbed them together. I waited in anticipation, as her hands moved towards my torso. The cool rush enticed my senses. Her giant hands moved up and down the sides of my torso, unintentionally arousing my desire.

"Let's hit the lazy river!" Lee suggested.

"The lazy river is boring, I wanna go down the new waterslide!" Jacob replied.

"Well, you can do what you want. I'm gonna go in the lazy river." Lee said to Jacob.

"Come on James, let's go down the new waterslide!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Actually, I think I wanna go down the lazy river first. I'll catch up with you after that." I informed Jacob.

"Lame." He replied. "Lazy river is for old people. I'm going down the new slide, it's the biggest one!" Jacob said as he ran off.

"I'm kind of... scared do go down the slides." I told Lee. She bent down and placed her palm under my chin.

"Aww it's okay, honey. You can hang with me." She assured me. "Now let's jump in!"

"Okay, watch this!" I responded.

I jumped and front-flipped into the 4-ft section of the pool. Lee was impressed by my attempt to amuse her. She smiled and clapped her hands as she hopped in place.

"Wow, good job honey!" Lee yelled as her tits bounced with joy. I swam to the wall of the pool and kicked my feet to stay afloat.

"Watch out, I'm coming in next!" She proclaimed. She leaped and cannonballed into the pool with an emphatic splash. The resulting wave of cold water rained down on me and I lost my grip of the wall. The light undercurrent of the river was too much for me to handle. I couldn't stand up in the water and I was unable to stay still. Lee emerged from the water with a dramatic flip of her hair. Droplets of water flew from her body and rained over me once more. Her breasts boomeranged up and down in the wake of her rise from the pool. The 4-ft deep water was unable to conceal her towering legs, yet I was unable to stand in it. The current rippled underneath me, pulling me towards Lee.

"Haha, don't fight the current, baby." Lee instructed. "Just let it pull you, I'll catch you."

She wore a bright smile as she opened her arms, inviting me into her ample bosom. Her golden breasts glistened in the summer sun and I felt my erection return. She watched as my body floated towards hers. My face was about to crash into her boobs, I didn't turn away and she welcomed it. Upon impact, she wrapped her hands around the back of my head and forced me into her cleavage. The current pushed my phallus up against her bulging thighs. My legs moved up and down beneath the waves, forcing my dick to rub against her. Her drenched body was intoxicating; I was close to release when she suddenly lifted my upper body out of the water. My swim trunks fell to my knees as she lifted me but she didn't notice. She smiled at me, her pearly white teeth showing. She pulled me in for a hug and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She moved her hands to the back of my head and placed her thumbs on each side of my face. She moved my head toward her mouth, slowly. Her lips made contact with mine for a brief peck. She kept a hold on me as I slipped my bare cock into the underside of her cleavage. She didn't acknowledge my initiative. Her moist breasts collapsed around the length of my cock as she continued to hold my face. She moved her lips all over my face, placing gentle pecks as she hummed. My spine tingled intensely, as she unknowingly filled me with sensual pleasure. I grabbed the back of her neck, firmly, as I thrusted one final time. I climaxed with sexual euphoria and my dick exploded into the cavity between her glorious breasts. She didn't acknowledge my climax and placed me back into the water.

"Let's get an inner tube. You wanna sit in it with me, sweetheart?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, sounds good." I responded, exhausted.

Lee grabbed the nearest inner tube and sat down in it. She instructed me to go underneath it and emerge back out of the water inside of it, so that it wouldn't capsize. I submerged under the water and paused, admiring her colossal ass as it wobbled with the movement of the water. I emerged from the water inside the inner tube, between Lee's massive thighs. She pulled me up and sat me atop her lap. She began to caress the back of my head with her fingernails, her gorgeous face loomed over me. It felt strange that we had become so physically and emotionally close in the past few days, but I savored every moment of closeness we shared. She began to tickle my back as I sat in her lap, I felt my dick stand up again. She continued to hold me as we rode our inner tube throughout the entirety of the river. When we were done, Lee opened her legs and allowed me to slide through the inner tube. Just before I submerged, she clasped her thighs together around my head. I kicked my feet in panic, she released me shortly after.

"Hahahaha, I'm just playing, baby. Imagine if I would've held you there, that would be funny. But don't worry, I would never hurt you." She said as she hugged me and lifted me out of the pool. Her words made me skeptical, what else did she intend to do with me? Nervous as I was, I still felt eager to find out.

"Let's get some food." Lee suggested. "I don't know where Jacob is. Would you give him a call, sweetie?"

"We all left our phones in the lockers." I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Well, we can eat now. I'll get him food when we find him."

We ordered our food and sat down at one of the wooden picnic tables. Lee's body was still dripping with water, she looked irresistible.

"So, what are you gonna do when you go back to the children's home?" Lee asked.

"I'll probably just keep working on my drawings and count down the days until the next time I see you... and Jacob." I told her.

"Aww. You know I'm doing everything I can to take you home with me, right sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I know. I just wish it could happen quicker."

"Everything will happen when it's supposed too, honey. Just stay strong, okay?

"Okay."

There was a long pause as we continued eating our meals. Lee wanted to keep me just as bad as I wanted to be with her. She didn't know, however, that I also desired her sexually.

"I think I wanna go on the new waterslide now." I said confidently.

"Really?!" Lee replied. "Okay let's go, I'll go with you."

Lee took my hand as we walked over to the slide and climbed up the staircase to the top.

"Do you wanna go down first or should I go first?" She asked me.

"Umm, I'll go first. I responded.

I grabbed a tube and waited in line. When I reached the front, I began to set down my tube when the attendant stopped me and looked at Lee.

"Ma'am, he's too short to ride alone. You'll have to ride with him." He said.

"Oh, okay. No problem." Lee responded.

"I'd rather ride with you anyway." I told her. She smiled at me.

Lee sat down in the tube and I positioned myself in front, facing her. My legs laid above hers, I was eye level with her chest. The attendant gave us a push and we began to slide.

"Whoaaaaa, hahahaha!" Lee laughed. She held my head tightly against her bosom, her legs surrounded my torso.

Neither of us was prepared for what happened next. The slide took a sharp turn and I lost my balance. I slipped from the tube and began to bounce around the slide as we descended. I repeatedly crashed into Lee's giant body. Lee attempted to hold on to me but she couldn't.

"Oh noooo, baby!!" She yelled.

My face collided with her toned stomach. She squished my crotch against her thigh and attempted to hold me, but she couldn't hold on. I started bouncing around uncontrollably again, crashing into Lee's voluptuous body as she descended down the slide. Her breasts flopped around magnificently, thumping me in the face as I collided with her.

I exited the slide just a moment before Lee, instantly hitting the bottom of the pool. I watched as Lee's giant body came hurdling towards me.

"Watch out, baby!" She yelled.

I didn't move. The slide ripped off the bottom of her bikini. Her body hit the water with a loud splash and I disappeared beneath her. Her enormous, nude butt crushed me. I grabbed a hold of it as it smothered me. Already erect, I busted a load between her legs with her ass covering my face and chest. I laid there in pure satisfaction.

"Oh my god, baby, are you okay?!" Lee exclaimed. She lifted me out of the water and kissed my face repeatedly in quick succession. She then looked down and realized she was naked.

"HUUUAAHH!" She gasped. She held my body against hers tightly, covering her genitals. My face found it's familiar place between her plentiful breasts, and my legs dangled between hers as she ran to the bathroom.
Chapter 4: Leah's Little Boy Toy by The_Necromanswer
Leah ran into the bathroom and hid inside the furthest stall from the door. She set me down on the toilet seat, she was breathing heavily. I stared at her exposed crotch, I had never seen a pussy in person before. She placed her hands on my shoulder.

"Yes, that's my vagina. Try to keep your eyes inside your head." She said jokingly. "I need you to go buy me a bikini from the gift shop. Ok Jamesy?"

"But that will be so embarrassing. Please don't make me go buy a bikini." I pleaded.

"Please, Jamesy. I need you to be my hero right now." She said as she brushed my face with her fingers. "Go into our locker, my wallet is in my purse. The gift shop is right next to the lockers." She instructed.

"I... I don't know." I stammered.

"Well, Jamesy..." she said as she lifted me so that I was eye-level with her. She pinned me against the wall forcefully. She spoke with her face positioned about an inch from my body. "If you won't do this for me... Maybe there's something else you could do for me..."

My spine began to tremble as Leah spoke, her sultry voice aroused me. She placed me back on top of the toilet. I watched as she reached into her bosom and pulled out a piece of rope with a lasso at the end of it. She grinned at me and let out a seductive laugh. Her hands began to approach me and I feared her intentions. She placed the lasso around my waist and pulled the end of the rope to tighten it. She tightened it a little more than necessary, forcing me to gasp. It felt as though my waist shrank from the force of her pull. I was scared but I didn't resist. She lifted the end of the rope and I was suspended in the air. She giggled as she tied the rope around the clothing hook on the door of the stall.

"Have you ever had sex, Jamesy?" She asked as she slid her hand under my feet, releasing the tension from the rope. She seemed bigger, or I seemed smaller. She supported my weight with ease. Her head appeared to be almost the size of my entire body; I assumed I had to be hallucinating.

"No..." I said nervously.

"Well there's a first time for everything... I know you've been thinking about it." She said in a soft, seductive tone.

"I don't... I don't know if I want to." I told her.

"Hmph." She snarked. "Oh, little Jamesy. You don't have much of a choice, you're only two feet tall now."

"WHAT?! How did you do that?! Please don't hurt me!"

She pulled the lasso and I shrank further. I now fit in the palm of Leah's hand. I couldn't have been more than a foot tall.

"I would never hurt you, baby." She assured me. "You see, this lasso has a special ability. I can use it to shrink you down as small as I want to. I can shrink and grow any part of your body, or your entire body. The only thing is, I can't make you taller than your normal size."

"Please put me back. I'm scared. I... I do have a crush on you, I think you're really pretty... But I wanna be my normal size, please!" I begged her.

"I'll put you back when I'm done with you. For now, we're gonna have a little fun."

She moved her face towards me and parted her lips. My body began to quiver as she stuck out her tongue. She licked my torso until I was covered in her saliva. I kicked my legs as she licked me, overwhelmed by her sexual embrace. She backed away for a moment and took the waistband of my swim trunks between her two fingers. She peeled them off of me, effortlessly, revealing my throbbing erection.

"Oh, looks like somebody is happy to see me." She stated. Her voice surged through my bones.

"Why don't we take it a little further?" She suggested as she took me into her palms.

I didn't know exactly what Leah meant, but like she said, I didn't have a choice. And at this point, I needed her.

Leah stretched out her tongue towards me. I admired her perfectly structured, giant face and her pearly white teeth. Her tongue met the underside of my penis. My body began to seizure, I was ready to explode. She licked my penis from base to tip, as she slowly pulled her tongue back into her mouth and closed her lips. I couldn't stop trembling.

"You okay, my sweet baby?" Leah asked me. I couldn't muster a response. She giggled as she took me by the waist and pulled me upward. The rope tightened around me and I continued to shrink. She wrapped the other end around the hook a few more times, until I was level with her chest again. Her areolae were almost my size.

"You're three inches tall now, Jamesy. Don't be scared, okay?"

I hung there, helplessly awaiting Leah's next move. She pressed her breasts against each other for my viewing pleasure. I watched in awe, as a small amount of milk dripped from each of her nipples. Without warning, she took me into her palm and thrusted her chest towards me. I was trapped between her breasts and completely enthralled. After trapping me inside her cleavage, Leah took her breasts in her hands and began to clap them together, crushing me with each blow. Her majestic breasts surrounded me. Leah showed no mercy as she lustfully encased me between them with each clap. I hoped to never be removed from her.

To my dismay, Leah dug her fingers into her bosom and picked my insignificant body from her glistening cleavage. She let go of the rope and it swung until my back slammed against the door. She then pressed her left breast against my body as she stared at me, grinning. Her erect nipple pushed against my stiff cock and I was pinned. She took her breast with both hands and squeezed forcefully. She looked up with her eyes closed and her mouth ajar as she showered me in her breast milk. It took all of my willpower to prevent myself from climaxing. I feared what her response would be, if I did.

She bent down and gazed into my eyes. I was still trembling and unable to conceal my arousal any longer.

"Give me a kiss." Leah instructed.

She puckered her lips and turned her face as it approached me. She was so gorgeous, I couldn't imagine a more beautiful giantess. I felt unable to hold out any longer. She kissed the air as I became embedded in her cheek. My body shivered, and then stiffened, as I busted a load onto the center of her cheek. She backed away from me. I felt relieved, but frightened.

"Aww, Jamesy... was that your first climax ever? You lasted longer than I expected, I must say. Hahaha." She said insultingly.

I felt extremely embarrassed, but I wanted it to happen again.

Leah tugged on the rope again I shrank even more. I was now less than one inch tall. She pressed her nose against the door, pinning me.

"Remember, I would never hurt you." She promised as she held me against the door with her nose. My legs dangled just above her lips as I felt the vibrations of her voice. Her soft tone soothed me.

She released me from her hold and stuck her fingernail between my waist and the lasso, loosening it. I was freed, but remained less than an inch tall. I began to fall to the floor; Leah made no attempt to catch me. I hit the floor hard but I was uninjured.

"See, you're impervious to injury now. So you can be like my little toy... I can do whatever I want with you. Isn't that great, honey?"

I started to run as fast as my tiny legs would allow me to. Leah scoffed at my attempt and tried to capture me. She bent down on her knees and covered me with her palm. I felt helpless, but I continued running as her fingers approached me. I managed to escape just before she closed her hand.

"You can't run from what you can't resist, Jamesy."

Leah stood back up on her feet as I continued to run. I ran under the door of the stall and only managed to get a few inches away before the door swung open. I lost my balance and fell to the floor. Leah took one step forward and stood directly above me. Her body was still dripping with water. The droplets slipped from her shimmering body and doused me. I sat between her feet, finally willing to submit. I gazed up at her. Every inch of her golden skin was flawless and every part of her body was perfect.

"Sit on me!!" I screamed.

"What?!" She asked, surprised. She laughed at my request.

"Please, Lee... just sit on me. Please!"

"Maybe next time, sweetheart." She said, condescendingly.

She lifted her foot above my head, its giant shadow covered me. I didn't bother running, I wouldn't have made it past her heel. She chuckled softly and stomped her foot to the ground with all her might. With the force of an earthquake, the bottom of her foot crushed me. She lifted her foot over me again and held it there.

"I love you, Jamesy. But you need to calm down. You can't escape me, you need me."

I felt unable to move as she stomped her foot again. This time, it didn't make contact with me. Her big toe hovered over my head. It was at least three times as long as me and many times larger. Leah lifted the front of her foot and pressed her toes to the floor. Her big toe crushed me and I became stuck to it. She lifted her toe in the air again and I rose with it. She did this repeatedly, crushing my body with each gentle step. By the fourth or fifth collision, I was short of breath and fell unconscious.
Chapter 5: Leah Needs A Favor by The_Necromanswer
I woke up in the palm of Leah's hand, still the size I was when she crushed me with her toe. She stared at me, waiting for me to wake up. I looked into her giant eyes and silently appreciated her beauty. She began to speak.

"See Jamesy, once you are exposed to the lasso, I never need to use it on you again. Now, I can change your size just by thinking about it." She paused as I nodded my head.

"Umm, that's cool..." I responded.

"You can never tell anyone about what just happened here, Jamesy, especially not Jacob. We technically didn't have sex, but people still won't like what we did. They will call me a pedophile if you tell anyone, do you understand?" I nodded.

"I won't tell anyone." I promised her.

"Good. As long as no one finds out... we can have more fun in the future." She said seductively, as she poked my stomach with her giant fingernail. I fell backwards and sat atop her palm. From my perspective, her hand was as long as a basketball court and her head was the size of a six-story building.

"Now, we still have a problem, Jamesy. If I walk out of here like this, I'll be arrested. I know you don't want to buy a bikini, so I have another solution. I just remembered that I have a..."

A woman walked into the bathroom and Lee stopped talking. She put her finger over her mouth and instructed me to stay quiet. I tried to motion towards the door of the stall to show Lee that it wasn't locked. She didn't understand and just kept moving her finger in front of her mouth, telling me to keep quiet. The woman opened the door and saw us.

"HUUAH!" The woman gasped. Lee clenched her fist around me and concealed me.

She was almost as beautiful as Leah, a little over six feet tall with long, dirty blonde hair. She had a pretty face with soft features and dark brown eyes. She appeared to be in her early 20s. She had olive skin and looked hispanic.

"What's in your hand?... is that a person?" The woman asked Leah.

Leah looked at her without responding. She opened her hand and dropped me onto her bosom. I bounced around her breasts for a moment until finally settling into her moist cleavage.

"What?! How?! Wh... what are you?!" The woman exclaimed.

Leah still ignored the woman's questioning and took an intimidating step towards her. The woman was eye-level with Leah's chin, she looked terrified. Leah pushed the blonde woman with both of her hands and her towering body hit the floor hard. Her C-cup breasts gyrated beneath her bikini top in the wake of her fall. Leah grabbed the lasso from the door with both of her hands and began to stretch it. The rope grew thicker and the lasso grew wider as she pulled.

Leah kneeled down over the woman and trapped her between her thighs. She slipped the rope over the blonde woman's head and moved it around her waist. The blonde woman tried to resist, but Leah was much too strong. Leah's breasts flopped around fantastically as she fought to attached the rope to the woman's waist. I bounced beneath them uncontrollably, quickly becoming drenched in water and sweat. She managed to get the lasso around the blonde woman's waist and took hold of the end of the rope.

Leah stood up and held the rope with both hands. She let out a grunt as she pulled it. The woman shrunk only a couple of inches. I realized that it must be a lot more difficult for Lee to shrink a full-size person than it is for her to shrink me. She wrapped the rope around her hands and tugged again, the woman shrank a couple more inches. Leah now had roughly a twelve-inch height advantage over her.

The woman squirmed and managed to loosen the lasso from her waist. Leah dropped her knees onto the woman's stomach and I fell from her cleavage. I looked up at her, in a panic, as I descended onto the left cup of the woman's bikini. The woman picked me from her chest and clenched me tightly in her fist. I was unable to move.

"Let go of him!" Leah yelled.

Leah grabbed the woman's forearm and squeezed tightly. The woman tightened her fist even more until I was unable to breathe. Leah kept her hand wrapped around the woman's forearm and wrapped her other hand around the woman's wrist. Leah stood up and pulled the woman's arm towards her. Leah clenched her grip around the woman's wrist and she let go of me. I fell onto the woman's thigh. She sat up and reached for me. Before she could grab me, Leah lunged at her. Leah lost her balance and fell on top of the woman. Their thighs collided and I was crushed between them.

"Calm the fuck down, you stupid bitch!" Lee yelled. I could barely hear her while I was surrounded by their mountainous thighs.

I tried to escape but there was no hope. Every time I tried to create an opening, their thighs would collapse and I'd be crushed again. I succumbed to my arousal and climaxed while face down on the blonde's woman's thigh. She was disgusted.

"Yuck! What the fuck was that?!" The woman yelled.

Still trapped between them, I managed to turn around and face Leah's thigh. Leah realized I was trapped and stood up to free me. I inhaled deeply, still glued to Leah's upper thigh as she stood up. Leah covered her thigh with her hand and took hold of me. She held me tenderly in her palm as the blonde woman began to stand up. She slapped Leah's hand and I fell to the floor. I looked up at her skyscraper-like body and tried to back away, I wasn't quick enough. She raised her foot over my head. I watched in terror as she stomped it on me and squished me like a bug. Everything went black but I was unharmed. In that moment, I realized that the woman was now also impervious to pain. I hoped that Leah would be able to subdue her before she discovered her new power.

Leah put her hands on the blonde woman's shoulders and pushed her backwards as she walked forwards. I remained stuck to her foot. It felt as if I was being pulled by a vacuum every time she lifted her foot. My body was dragged under her foot and she squished and scraped me with each step. Finally, Lee pushed her against the wall and the woman lost her blance. She fell and her giant ass hit the floor with a loud bang. Lee bent down and lifted the woman's leg up. I watched as her building-sized hand approached me. She peeled me from the bottom of the woman's foot and placed me safely, deep within her golden bosom. Her wet breasts squeaked from the friction of my body as Lee pushed me between them.

After securing me to her chest, Lee kneeled down and pinned the blonde woman to the floor. She fastened the rope around her waist and tightened it one more time. With the rope wrapped around both of her hands, she yanked upwards with all her might and let out an emphatic grunt. The woman shrank another foot, she now stood about four feet tall. Lee dropped the rope. She was exhausted, breathing heavily with a demonic look on her face. She lifted the woman off her feet and angrily pushed her against the wall. Her head hit the wall and she began to cry.

"Please, don't hurt me! How are you doing this?! Why am I so small?!" The woman cried.

"It's too late now. You should have minded your own business." Lee informed her.

Lee held the woman against the wall and glared into her eyes, deeply into her soul. I watched as the woman continued to shrink; three feet, two feet, one foot... she shrank until she was smaller than me.

After shrinking the woman down to the desired size, Lee raised the woman over her head. She held the woman with two fingers and dangled her over her open mouth.

"What's your name?" Lee asked. The woman did not respond.

"Tell me your name or I'm going to eat you." Lee informed her.

"Stacy! Stacy! My name is Stacy!" The woman yelled, her face was dripping with tears.

"Well, Stacy, I'm still gonna eat you. Hehehe" Lee giggled.

She dropped Stacy between her open lips and closed her mouth. Stacy kicked the inside of Lee's cheek, feverishly fighting for her life. Lee gulped and swallowed Stacy whole. She continued to exhale heavily. Once she caught her breath, she sat down on the toilet and closed the stall door.

Lee reached into her sweaty bosom and pulled me from between her boobs. She held me in front of her face and looked at me lovingly. She gave me a gentle kiss, her lips covered my entire body.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, baby." She said to me. "I promise I would never do something like that unless I had to. Stacy saw you... at the size you are now. There's no telling what would happen to me or you, if someone found out about... this. Do you understand, baby?"

"Yeah I understand... Thank you for saving my life, Lee."

"Oh baby, you were never in any danger." She said as she hugged me against her cheek. "I would never let aaaanything happen to youuuu." She promised, in her signature sultry tone. "Stacy will be fine. She'll travel through my digestive system but she won't be harmed. She'll be back tomorrow." Lee explained.

She lowered her hand from her face and I fell into her palm. She gazed into my eyes and I instantly grew back to my original height.

"Like I was saying before that just happened, Jamesy... I know you don't want to buy a bikini from the gift store, but I have another solution... Here, your swim trunks are normal size again, put 'em on... Now, go into our locker and get my purse. Can you do that, Jamesy?"

"Yes. Anything for you, Lee."

"Aww, that's my good boy. And if you see Jacob, don't tell him that I'm in here."

I dreamed about Lee throughout my walk to the lockers. I was only separated from her for a few minutes, but I couldn't wait to return.

After retrieving Lee's purse, I stood outside the women's bathroom and made sure that no one was watching as I entered. I opened the door to the stall and closed it behind me.

"Good job, Jamesy! Now, stand on the toilet." Lee instructed me.

"Can I ask what the plan is?" I requested.

"I don't want you to worry, Jamesy. Just trust me, okay? Stand on the toilet and close your eyes."

I didn't feel comfortable but I did trust her. I didn't know the difference between lust and love, but I knew that I would do anything to make her happy. I even would've bought the bikini, if she had asked again. I stood on the toilet and closed my eyes without hesitation. Lee rummaged through her bag and pulled out an item, I kept my eyes closed. She began to shake the item and I could tell that it was spray paint. I still didn't know what she was up to, but I went along with it.

"Keep your eyes shut, Jamesy!"

Lee placed the can in front of my face and began to spray it. My face and hair were covered in the paint. Next my torso, then my legs.

"Okay, turn around, Jamesy. We're almost done, you're doing very good!"

I turned around and Lee covered the back half of my body in spray paint. My skin was now saturated in the paint.

"Okay, baby. Turn around and face me but keep your eyes shut. I want to look at you and make sure you're good."

I felt Lee's warm breath as she inspected me. She mumbled softly, assuring herself that she had done a satisfactory paint job.

"Okayyy... you look great, Jamesy. You're colored completely red. Haha!"

"Umm, okay. What now?" I questioned.

"Just go with the flow, Jamesy. Everything is gonna be okay. The paint will be dry in a few minutes, then we can move on to the next step."

After the paint dried, Lee placed her hands on my face. She moved her hands throughout my body, checking for imperfections in the coat. Her touch stimulated me sexually and my dick stood up in a hurry. Lee continued to move her hands across my chest and down my torso, until she felt my erection.

"Oh my god, Jamesy! After all you just went through, you're still horny? This plan won't work if you have a boner. I'll have to get you off, real quick. You've been a good sport throughout this whole ordeal, so I guess I'll... show you my appreciation. You've got a thing for my butt, right?"

I nodded in utter excitement. Lee was always full of surprises, but I knew what she was about to do. My loins were on fire.

"Look at me, Jamesy." She said as she touched my chin. I shrank steadily until I was about two inches tall. I stood in the palm of Lee giant hand.

"Okay, there we go." Lee said as she set me down in the crevice of her thighs. She reached into her purse and pulled out a roll of scotch tape. She pinned me against the door of the stall with her left thumb and used her right hand to stretch two pieces of scotch tape over my chest and stomach. I hung there, level with her crotch.

Lee turned around and revealed her glorious, colossal butt. Her butt cheeks were as round as basketballs, and appeared bigger in size. At least a dozen of my body-lengths could fit across the width of her ass. She kept her rear faced towards me. She hunched over as she stretched out her legs and pointed her ass in my direction. She turned her head and looked back at me with a big smile, enjoying her own performance.

She began to dance for me, gyrating her ass in a circular motion according to the beat of the r&b music that was playing from the speakers inside the bathroom. She moved in perfect rhythm, never missing a beat, not even when she switched the direction of her powerful thrusts.

I was hard as a rock. I wiggled restlessly, restricted by the hold of the scotch tape. Consumed with desire, I wished to throw myself between her gorgeously defined cheeks. She continued to stare at me, still smiling proudly.

I continued to fidget uncontrollably, the tape began to peel. Lee paused her dance for a moment and placed a hand on top of her head. She grasped her hair tie and slowly pulled it off, unleashing her long, orange-tinted brown locks. She shook her head a few times and her beautiful locks flowed through the air, in a show of effortless sexuality. She stepped towards me without turning around. The outermost part of her ass stood no more than an inch from me. She started dancing again.

My eyes were glued to her titanic, pulsating bum. My body trembled involuntarily as I enjoyed the incredible, seismic tremors of her tremendous cheeks. She continued to stare at me and the tape peeled further. I kicked my legs in excitement and frustration. Finally, one end of the tape lost its adhesion and I was freed from the door. Gravity forced me to roll off the tape and I began to fall. Noticing this, Lee fiercely slammed her ass against the door. I became encased within the mass of her booming right butt cheek. The lock on the door began to rattle loudly. Her twerking performance was more satisfying than I ever could have imagined.

I gasped for air with each boom of her illustrious butt. She moaned with each bounce. I could still see her watching me out of her peripheral vision. For each split-second between twerks, I peered up at her smiling face, until her massive butt cheeks slammed against the door again. Her butt spread my tiny body across the door, easily, like warm butter on toast. My arms and legs were sprawled out across it, leaving an imprint of red paint on the center of her cheek.

She paused for a moment and held me pinned. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't under the crushing force of her plump cheek. I struggled to push my arms and legs against her, in an effort to clear space for me to breathe.

"Hehehe, that tickles baby." Lee giggled as I struggled in blissful agony.

She began to swipe her butt against the door, moving from side to side. The pressure made a subtle squeaking sound, as I tumbled beneath her. I throbbed with satisfaction. I endured this for almost a minute until I slipped into the crack of her ass. As soon as she felt my body locked between her cheeks, she placed her hands on either side of her rear and squeezed them together. Her butt collapsed around me, and she hummed as she finished me off.

Lee pulled her moist, thick butt from the door with my body still attached to it. After a few seconds, I became unstuck and fell to the floor. After hitting the floor, I strangely ricocheted off of it and bounced a few times until I came to a stop. That was odd, but I was too drained to think anything of it. I laid there motionless. Lee turned around to face me and crouched down. She slid her hand underneath me and raised me up to her face.

"Okay now we can proceed with the next step." She said confidently.

I laid in her palm, exhausted and panting. I listened to her soothing voice without responding.

"So..." she continued. "The reason I painted you red is because... you're gonna be my bikini."

I opened my eyes widely in response to her statement, I didn't know what to think or what to expect.

"Don't worry, Jamesy. Remember, you're impervious to pain. And the reason you're impervious to pain... is because I've turned you into rubber."

"What?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yup. Your skin, bones, internal organs - all rubber." Lee claimed. I looked at her nervously.

"It's okay, Jamesy. It's not permanent. It's a side effect of the shrinkage. It'll happen each time I shrink you but it only lasts about an hour; it's for safety. Now, let me make you an appropriate size for this - I think two feet tall should do it."

She stood me on the floor of the stall and shrunk me down to two feet tall. She then lifted me up to her crotch. She held my face against her pelvis with one hand and stretched my arm around to her backside. Then, she switched hands and stretched my other arm around her. My body parts stretched with ease, like elastic.

"Okay, hold your fingertips together and don't let go. Okay, baby?"

"Okay." I responded.

Next, Lee reached her hand under the backside of her butt crack and grabbed my dangling legs. She carefully pulled them upward, across the length of her crack and up to my hands.

"Hold your feet with your hands, sweetie." Lee instructed. I obeyed.

"Okay, that should do it!" She exclaimed. "Let's take a look in the mirror."

Lee opened the door of the stall and stepped out from it. I stared at her vagina and felt the movement of her hips as she walked. My elastic body bounced gently in the wake of her giant steps.

"Wow, baby! You look great as my bikini, haha. Now let's go the gift shop and buy a real one so that we can go back to having fun. Don't let go of your feet and stay still, Jamesy. This will only take a few minutes."












- [ ]
Chapter 6: Leaving Lee by The_Necromanswer
Lee stepped out of the bathroom into the blinding sunlight. My rubber-like arms tied around her waist and moved with the sway of her hips as she walked. Before she could get more than a few steps from the bathroom, I heard Jacob's voice. A feeling of panic rushed over me.

"Mom, where have you been? Where's James?" He asked.

Lee turned her head in Jacob's direction with a fearful look on her face. How would she explain to Jacob that I had become her human bikini, if he noticed? Lee quickly turned her body away from Jacob and I struggled to hold on. My hands began to slip and I lost the grip of my fingertips. I dug my fingers into the meat of her substantial rear end and attempted to hold on there; I was unsuccessful. My arms snapped back to the side of my body and I began to fall to the ground. I looked up at Lee as she quickly bent down to cover her genitals. My tiny body flipped through the air as I descended. Just before hitting the ground, I woke up.

It was a dream. We hadn't gone to the water park and I hadn't been crushed by her enormous ass. I woke up in Lee's bed and glanced over at the clock, 7:32 AM. Lee was still asleep, her body laid close to mine. I was covered in sweat due to my nightmare. There was a small puddle of semen on the sheets, underneath my shorts. I decided to take a short shower to clean myself up, and then I would clean the puddle with a damp towel before Lee could notice.

I pulled the covers off and tried to get up but before I could move a muscle, Lee placed her hand on my chest. Still asleep, she mumbled something intelligible as she pulled me towards her. My face was pressed against her breasts, and my stiff dick between her thighs. She rolled over and laid on top of me, pinning me to the mattress. She held the back of my head with her hands as she unwittingly buried my face beneath her knockers. My dick was still stuck between her thighs. I grabbed the fattest part of her butt cheeks and held them tightly as I squirmed, trying to escape. The jerking motion eventually caused me to climax for the final time. It was unintentional and bittersweet, but satisfying nonetheless. I quit trying to escape and fell back asleep beneath Lee's towering body.

I woke up at 9:45 AM, to the aroma of maple syrup. I started getting dressed just as Lee walked into the bedroom to let me know that breakfast was ready.

"Morning sweetheart, I made pancakes and scrambled eggs. Come into the kitchen." She said.

I followed her into the kitchen, admiring the hefty bounce of her ample butt as we walked. I sat down at the table between Lee and Jacob. She leaned over me as she filled my plate, her breast grazed the side of my head.

"Dude, get your swim trunks on. We're going to the water park, remember?" Jacob asked.

"Oh yeah, thats right. I almost forgot." I responded.

I began to get down from the table to go put my swim trunks on when Lee grabbed my arm.

"Hold on there, baby. You won't need swim trunks." She said. I stared at her blankly.

"What do you mean?" Jacob asked.

I hopped back up onto the chair and Lee looked at me with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry guys..." she started. "We can't go to the water park because I called James's home and they want him to return right away. He's not supposed to be away from home without Ms. Myrtle."

"Aww man, this sucks!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Jakey, calm down! I'm sorry but James has to go back right after breakfast. We'll go to the water park next time."

"It's not fair, mom. Why can't James just live with us?"

"He will one day, Jacob. I'm working on it, okay? But if we don't get James back to the home soon, I could get in trouble. Do you understand, Jacob?"

"Yeah, I guess." He responded.

"I'm sorry, Jamesy. You can call me every day until I get you out of there." Lee promised, as she brushed my hair with her fingers, followed by a kiss on my right temple.

She moved her hand to the underside of my chin and continued to speak.

"I know the other kids at the home aren't very nice..." Lee said. She placed her palms on the sides of my face and stroked my cheeks with her thumbs as she looked directly into my eyes. "...But you're a strong boy, I know you can get through this. It will only be a little while longer until I can adopt you. I promise, okay sweetie?"

Upon finishing her sentence, she held my face slightly tighter. I watched her beautiful face slowly approach me, lips puckered and eyes closed. I became erect with anticipation. She planted a firm kiss on my forehead and kept her hands clasped on my face as she backed away and sat back up in her chair. She slowly removed her fingers from my face and wrapped them around my neck. She pulled me into her bosom for a long hug and kissed the top of my head as she held me. It almost felt as though my face was glued to her chest as she pulled away after our hug.

We finished our breakfast and headed outside to Lee's car. Although I was capable of getting in the car on my own, she wrapped her hands around my ribs and lifted me, then sat me down in my car seat. I was only 3'11" so she felt more comfortable with me safely strapped in the car seat. Jacob was very tall for his age, 5'4", so he didn't need one.

Lee tickled my stomach after placing me in the seat as she laughed softly. She reached over me and grabbed the metal part of the seatbelt. She smiled warmly at me as she pulled the seatbelt over my lap. Her fingers grazed the top of my erect penis and I wished that I hadn't been wearing pants.

The ride lasted about fifteen minutes and I spent the entire time sulking over the indefinite length of time I'd have to spend away from Lee.

We arrived at the children's home and I unbuckled myself. I then realized that Lee would probably reach over me and do it herself so I clicked the seatbelt together again.

"Well, it was fun playing baseball with you, dude." Jacob said. "This really sucks. But you'll be out of there soon, bro. Then, we'll really be brothers!"

"I hope so." I responded.

Lee stepped out of the car, I listened to the sexy clip-clop sound of her pumps as she approached my door. Her legs spanned longer than the height of the sedan, the cuff of her shorts stood taller than the top of the windows. She opened the door and I was greeted by her sun-kissed thighs. She bent down and her upper body hovered over me for a moment. She laid a kiss on my cheek while she pressed her palm against my other cheek. Then, she placed her hand on my lap. Her thumb lightly touched my crotch as she clicked the seatbelt open. I waited a moment to see if she would attempt to remove me from the car herself but she didn't. I hopped out and she took my hand. Jacob remained in the car as we walked to the door.

Lee knocked on the door several times, then crouched down and faced me. Her breasts jiggled moderately as she lowered her body to my level. She held the sides of my face with her hands.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't go to the water park today, sweetie. I promise, once I get you out of here, we can go any time you want." Lee assured me.

I started to sulk and tried my best to hold back the tears I felt brewing. I knew Lee would do everything she could to save me, but it killed me to be away from her indefinitely.

"Aww, my poor baby." Lee said, as she gripped the back of my head and slammed my face against her bosom.

"I need you to be strong. I will call you every night and we can talk until you fall asleep."

She pulled me away from her chest and I looked up at her emotional face. She bent down further and gave me a firm peck, directly on the lips.

"Goodbye for now, Jamesy. I love you."

"I love you too, Lee." I muttered, sobbingly.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and stood back up. The director of the home answered the door. She asked Lee about Ms. Myrtle and Lee explained what happened. I walked inside of my cold, depressing home and began waiting for the next time I would see Lee. I wouldn't see her again for quite a while...
Chapter 7: James Returns Home by The_Necromanswer
As soon as I entered the home, I was greeted unfriendly by my housemates.

"Look, the midget is back!" Kevin shouted.

"Aww man, I hoped he was dead." Carly chimed in.

"Children! Be nice to James! If anyone else says something mean, you can go straight to bed!" Our guardian Alice declared.

Most of the kids at the home didn't give me a problem, except for Carly and Kevin. Kevin was thirteen years old. He was short for his age at less than five feet tall. However, he was still much taller than me. He picked on me constantly because it made him feel big and powerful. Since most of the kids were young, they feared him.

Carly was absurdly big for a fifteen-year-old girl. She stood six-foot-three and weighed well over two hundred pounds. The staff feared her, except for our new guardian, Allison. She was determined to keep Carly in check.

"Tell him to stop being so fucking short, it pisses me off!" Carly yelled.

"That's it, Carly! Go to your bed, no dinner for you!" Allison exclaimed.

Carly approached Allison with a smirk on her face. She was nearly a foot taller than Allison and about a hundred pounds heavier. She motioned her shoulders toward Allison, Allison flinched backward. Carly cocked her fist back and swung as hard as she could, striking Allison in the nose. Allison fell to the floor. After just a few seconds, her face was covered in blood.

"Oh my god! Allison screamed. "Mr. Hardaway, call the police!"

Mr. Hardaway was another guardian, Allison was the only one who went by her first name.

"Already dialing them." Mr. Hardaway said. "You're done now, Carly."

Carly took a step towards Mr. Hardaway, debating if she should take him on. Mr. Hardaway was the only guardian who was bigger than Carly. He stood six-foot-five and was moderately muscular.

"You best not try me, little girl. You already goin' to juvy."

Carly dropped her hands to her sides, deciding not to attack hin. She turned her attention towards me. I panicked as she started walking in my direction. I started to back away from her until I lost my balance and tripped. She bent down and grabbed my shirt with both hands. I squirmed relentlessly, trying to escape, as she lifted me up and slammed my back into the wall.

"This is your fault, you little fucking midget!"

She slammed me into the wall a few more times until she created a gaping hole in the sheetrock. I banged my head hard and started to feel dizzy. Mr. Hardaway ran over to rescue me.

"Now I'm going to jail... all because you always have to cry to the staff. You're a little piece of shit! I'm gonna squish you like a fuckin' bug!"

She slammed me into the wall a few more times until Mr. Hardaway got a hold of her arms. I was released from her grip and fell to the floor, dazed.

"Stop moving Carly! I'm not letting you go until the cops get here!" Mr. Hardaway yelled.

Carly continued to fidget but Mr. Hardaway didn't lose his hold of her. She finally submitted and sat down in a chair while Mr. Hardaway held her arms behind her back.

An ambulance arrived and took Allison away in a stretcher. She was barely conscious and full of blood. Her nose was horribly broken and she had a black eye. It was scary to see how much damage Carly had done with just one swing. If Mr. Hardaway hadn't intervened, she may have killed me.

"Are you okay, James? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Mr. Hardaway asked.

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay, glad to hear it. You won't have to worry about her anymore, buddy. She ain't never coming back here."

Less than a minute after Allison was taken away, the police arrived. Two squad cars showed up, four officers in total. Three of them restrained Carly while the other officer cuffed her. They drove her away in the squad car and I never saw her again.

I hadn't even been back home for twenty minutes and already Allison was in the hospital and Carly was going to jail. As crazy as life was there, that was the norm. Things were pretty quiet for the rest of the night. I walked up to my room and spent the rest of the afternoon working on my drawings. I liked to draw things so that I could show Lee, mostly because I liked hearing her say she's proud of me.

I went downstairs for a moment to grab a glass of water. Chad and Daren were sitting on the couch fascinated by the television. I decided to check out what was so interesting.

"Dude, come look at this." Chad instructed me.

"What is it?"

"The news is talking about that Kim Jong guy from North Korea. They're saying that he's gonna nuke us pretty soon." Daren informed me.

"North Korea has been saying that for years." I replied.

"No dude, this time it's for real. They already fired a nuke into the ocean. Kim Jong says he can decimate most of the U.S. with one bomb!" Chad said excitedly.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about it." I said confidently. "Even if he does nuke us, watching the news won't change anything."

"I guess you're right." Chad stated. "Wanna go play some basketball before it gets dark?" He asked Daren.

"Yeah, let's go."

"You coming, James?" Chad asked me.

"Nah, I'm gonna just chill inside."

"Waiting for your girlfriend to arrive? Haha."

"Shut up. She's not my girlfriend."

He was referring to Ms. Rose, another one of our guardians. She watched us over night, her shift was starting in a few minutes. At twenty-eight years old, she was the youngest of all our guardians. She was also the prettiest. Although she was pretty impatient with most of the kids, it was well-known that I was her favorite. Most of the time I spent in the children's home was torture but she was a breath of fresh air for me.

Ms. Rose walked into the home with an iced latte in one hand and a large purse hung over her shoulder. She wore a floral sundress and pink flip flops. Her eyes were covered with sunglasses and her black hair sat in front of her shoulders and ran down her chest.

"Hi, baby." She said as she closed the front door. She always spoke with a breathy voice that was soft and smooth.

"Hi, Ms. Rose." I responded.

She placed her belongings on the table behind the couch and walked in front of me, blocking the television. She bent down and held my head with her thumbs on my cheeks. She kissed my forehead, then crouched down in order to face me.

She was almost as pretty as Lee. She stood five-foot-eleven with a curvy figure. She had amber-colored eyes. She had wide cheeks and a slim nose. Her facial features were soft and attractive. She had small lips and very nice teeth. The cleavage of her plump, round breasts poked through the top of her sundress. I struggled to take my eyes off of them.

"I heard what happened with Allison and Carly." She said. "Are you okay, honey? I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you."

She kept her hands on my face while I stared at her chest. She touched the tip of my chin with her index finger and directed my face upwards.

"My eyes are up here, sweetheart." She said sternly.

"I'm sorry... I, I didn't mean..."

"It's okay." She interjected. I'm just glad you're safe."

She slid her hands to the back of my neck and pulled my face into her bosom.

"You're safe now, sweet baby. I promise no one will hurt you again, not as long as I'm here." She promised, with my face planted between her breasts.

She moved her hands from my neck and slid them across my face, caressing my cheeks with her pink fingernails as she pulled her hands back to her sides.

"I have to go do something in the office, but I want to talk to you at bed time, okay?" She asked.

"Sure." I responded.

"It has to be in priiiivate though." She said as she twirled my hair around her index finger. Her voice was sultry and arousing. She held on to the word "private" as though she was implying something.

"Oh, okay." I responded, as if I understood her implication.

"Just wait for you roommates to fall asleep and then come downstairs... and don't tell anyone. Can you do that for me, sweet baby?"

"Yes. Anything for you, Ms. Rose."

"Good boy." She said as she smiled and patted my head twice.
Chapter 8: Ruthless Rose by The_Necromanswer
I sat in my bed, looking at the pictures of Lee that I stole from her computer while I waited for the other kids to fall asleep. I couldn't imagine what Ms. Rose wanted to talk about. Maybe she wanted to tell me that Lee could finally adopt me? Or maybe she wanted to ask me about Ms. Myrtle? Maybe it was bad news. Could it be that she's quitting her job at the home? I hoped not.

It seemed odd that she needed to talk to me in private at all. My previous interactions with Ms. Rose usually didn't include much conversation - there was typically more touching than talking. She had a habit of poking me, playing with my hair, and pinching me. I didn't like it so much until I hit puberty. Once I realized that I was attracted to her, I became obsessed with her. I always sat next to her on the couch, just so that she would touch me. Sometimes, Kevin would sit next to her just to piss me off, but she would always tell him to move if I was in the room. She even made a rule that nobody was allowed to sit next to me except for her. She did this mostly because the other kids teased and bullied me often. It used to embarrass me, but once my balls dropped, I was even enforcing the rule myself.

I looked at the clock - 11:39 PM. I decided that everyone should be asleep, so I headed downstairs. Ms. Rose was in the office with the door open. She was doing some paperwork on the computer, I heard the sound of her typing. It grew louder as I approached the doorway. I knocked on the door a few times to get Ms. Rose's attention.

"Oh, hey baby! Ok, come here and take a seat."

I walked towards her, puzzled. There were no other chairs in the room besides hers. I wasn't sure where she expected me to sit. I kept walking towards her until she stopped me. She slipped her hands underneath my armpits and hoisted me onto her desk. This made me suspicious - although Ms. Rose was an outgoing, touchy person, she had never lifted me like that before. I sat on the desk and faced her.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked her.

"No, baby. Of course not." She said as she held my head with her hands and stroked my face with her thumbs."You're my good boy."

I smiled and she smiled back. I felt a stir in my pants. Even without makeup, she was very pretty. She carried on stroking my face, without speaking, for about a minute. I became lost in her wide brown eyes as my erection stiffened. It seemed like she knew what she was doing to me. She stood up and walked over to the door, shut it and locked it.

"I have a confession to make, James." This made me worried. I didn't know what she wanted to confess, but she almost never called me by my actual name. She held my head as she bent down and faced me, positioning her face just inches from mine.

"I like... younger men, boys. Boys your age." She whispered.

"I like you too, Ms. Rose. I love you." I replied.

"Aww, you're a sweet baby. I love you too. But that's not what I meant."

"I don't get it." I said, confused."

"What I mean is, Jamesy... I'm..." she moved her mouth over my ear. Her lips gently caressed my ear as she spoke. "I'm... attracted to you, in a forbidden way."

She spoke perfectly, annunciating every word as she always did. Her voice was modulated and invigorating. She kissed my ear, then kissed my neck. She held my cheek in her palm as she pressed her tongue against my neck and sucked on it, repeatedly. I was rock hard. After a moment, she took her lips off of me and went back to looking in my eyes.

"How do you feel about that, baby? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Uhh... I... I think..." I struggled to form a sentence.

"Are you okay, sweet baby? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Her pink fingernail ran down my face slowly and coercively. Every detail about her turned me on, immensely.

"No, no. It's not that. I do... want to. It's just... I can't believe this is happening. You're so hot... I've had a crush on you for a while. And..." she cut me off.

"Shhh." She ordered, as she placed her index finger over my lips.

She smiled at me and held my face tighter. Her eyes closed and her lips puckered as they approached me. I placed my hands over her ribs and pulled her closer to me, she did not object. Her breasts pressed snuggly against my chest as her lips met mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, briefly, just before she slowly pulled her lips away. Her fingers still held the back of my neck as her thumbs dug into my face.

"Did you like that, baby?"

I nodded fervently, holding my throbbing boner.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

I nodded again.

"Okay, let me know if I should stop. I promise to be gentle."

She placed her hands under my armpits and stood me up on the desk. I immediately noticed something peculiar. The desk was as high as her upper thigh, three feet. At my height of 3'11", standing on the desk would bring me up to 6'11", about a foot taller than Ms. Rose. However, I was barely able to see over her head. This didn't make sense. Had I shrunk?

"Ms. Rose, what happened?! I'm shorter than normal! What's going on?!"

She kept her hands on my face.

"Shhh, baby. It's okay. Just don't worry about it."

"But..."

"Shhh. Everything is going to be fine when we're done. You trust me, right baby?"

She placed a soft kiss on my forehead and awaited my response. I felt too nervous to genuinely trust her, but my dick trusted her completely. I wasn't going to let fear keep me from fucking her.

"Yes, I trust you."

"Good boy." She said as she held my back and sat me down on the desk.

"Now, unzip me." She demanded.

She held her hair up and turned around, revealing the zipper of her sundress. I unzipped it as far as it could go, she dropped it to her feet and kicked it to the side.

Her figure was magnificent. Her skin was fair and luminescent. Her naval was pierced with a belly ring and her lower stomach featured a black butterfly tattoo. Her core was not very toned but her waist was relatively slim compared to her sizable thighs. They were thick and pillowy. Her hips boasted impeccable curve; I was enthralled.

"Do you like my body, sweet baby?" Her fingers trickled through my hair as she spoke. I nodded.

"Ok, now unstrap me." She ordered. I struggled with it for a few seconds but I managed to unclip it.

"Ahh." She said as her bra fell to the floor. I took a quick look at her ass. It certainly matched her thighs, thick and wide. It protruded so far from the back of her thighs that I could probably stand a soda can on top of it. I wanted her to smother me with it. I kicked her right butt cheek, playfully. She turned around.

"Haha. Hold on, baby. We'll get to that." She said, sensually.

"Now, get in here." She said as she jerked my head forward. My face became engulfed by her soft, pale breasts, her hands still holding the back of my head. My dick was pulsating. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, so I let Ms. Rose do whatever she wanted.

She took her hands from the back of my head and moved them to outside of her breasts. She pushed and squeezed them tightly around my head, driving me crazy. She let go and grabbed the back of neck, pulling me closer to her body. She held my face there while she swayed her breasts back and forth, violently. They smacked me with each sway. One at a time, each breasts collided with my face during her emphatic display of sexuality.

She stopped abruptly and forced my face upon her right breast. She held me there, firmly, with my mouth over her nipple.

"Lick it, James. Suck it." She ordered.

My tongue danced around her areolae. I circled it slowly and consistently. I began to jab her stiff nipple with the tip of my tongue.

"Uhhhh! Ms. Rose moaned. "Yes, baby! Keep going!"

Suddenly, I felt the back of my legs slide up the desk - I shrank again. My face was still attached to Ms. Rose's breast. I looked at Ms. Her, worried. Her arm quickly wrapped around my waist, pulling my torso against her stomach. My legs dangled.

"Ignore it, baby. Trust me."

At this point, I had no choice but to trust her.

She took a hold of my both sides of my ribs. I took my mouth off her breast as she lifted me upward. She held me as she turned around and took a few steps toward the wall.

"I wanna do this for you before you get to small." She told me.

She stood me on top of an empty shelf, it stood at the height of her chest. I was now about 2'6". Her head was almost as long as my legs.

"Take off your pants." She ordered.

I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them to my ankles. Before I could take them off, Ms. Rose snatched them and tossed them to the floor. Her forehead pushed against my chest as her lips covered my penis. Her head pinned me to the wall while she got to work. She started slowly and gently. Each stroke ran the length of my erection, while her tongue slid against the underside of it.

"Ah... ah... oh my good!" I exclaimed. "I love you.... ah.... I LOVE YOU MS. ROSE!"

Her lips slid to the tip of my dick and unveiled my stiffy. She paused and placed a finger over my mouth.

"Shhh! Quiet, baby. We don't want people to hear us. This is our secret."

"Okay... okay, Ms. Rose. I'm... sorry." I stammered.

"Be a good boy for me, James. And you can call me Rose. Rose is my first name, baby."

She opened her lips and pursued me again. I grabbed the top of her head and held on as she sucked. The exhale of her nose tickled my pelvis, I felt goosebumps over my entire body. Please don't let it end this soon, I thought to myself. Suddenly, my feet came off of the shelf. I watched as my arms shrunk, right before my eyes. Another shrink. Now under two feet tall, I feared shrinking any further. After all, I didn't know what Rose was capable of - I certainly hadn't known she was a pedophile.

I felt her fingers press against my rear as she lifted me from the shelf, still blowing me. She held me in the air as she finished the job.

"It... it... it's coming." I told her.

She slowly pulled her lips from my penis and licked them as she grinned at me. She stared at my eyes, deeply. Still subjected to her will, I watched as my feet creeped closer to my body. Another shrink. After that, I was only a few inches taller than her head. I looked down at my now tiny penis. It was still hard as fuck, but looked to small for her to even suck anymore.

Her face came towards me anyway, mouth agate. I didn't have the desire or the ability to fight back. I felt her tongue caress the bottom of my scrotum. She flipped it upward, playfully. That was the final straw.

"Mmm, you like that? My sweet ba-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I unloaded, right in her face. She looked surprised, but not disgusted. She wiped the semen from her nose and placed me back on top of the shelf.

"Okay, baby. I guess you're done now... but I'm not done." She stated as she slipped her thong off.

She stood before me, completely naked. I was still shrinking. She placed her hands on the shelf and wrapped my legs in her fingers. I felt her thumbs press against my inner thighs as she held me against the wall. Her face moved towards me. She placed a wet, passionate kiss over my face. Without pausing, she turned her face the left and puckered her lips as her cheek smothered me. She did the same thing with her right side, and then covered my face with her lips again. The final kiss included a touch of her tongue. In the midst of her kissing, I realized I was only about six inches tall.

"Hmm, I still need you to be a little smaller, baby." She said. Her voice traveled through my spine. "I know, I'll use the tape."

She took me in her hand and trapped me against her breast as she walked over the desk. She bent down and fetched a roll of duct tape from a drawer under the desk. She stretched, the tape out and ripped a piece. I had no idea what was going on but I was eager to see. She held me against the wall and placed the tape over me. It held me against the wall with ease.

"This should get you small enough, then it's my turn." She said as she turned around, presenting her plump, round ass.

I still didn't know what she was talking about, but I knew I wanted that ass on top of me.

She pressed her ass against the wall, squashing me and causing me to gasp. She looked back and kept her eyes firmly on me as she repeatedly pushed her ass against my body. It flopped around, in all it's glory, hypnotizing me. Each powerful thrust of her butt hit harder than the last, smothering me each time. Before long, I started to shrink. Each boom of her mammoth ass brought me further beneath the tape, until I was covered by it. Rose noticed and tore it from the wall. I was still stuck to it. With two fingers, she pinched either side of my body and plucked me from it. She held me in front of her face. I was know small enough for her to small me - whole.

"Now, you're the perfect size. Ready, baby?"

I didn't respond but she carried on. She held me in her open palm as she started digging through her purse. She pulled out a 12-inch, vibrating dildo. Didn't see that coming.

"This time, I can use scotch tape." She said softly. I started to have second thoughts.

With her index finger, she held me against the dildo. I squirmed and kicked me legs, trying to plead with her.

"Rose, wait!" I shouted.

At one inch tall, my voice was puny and insignificant. Unfazed, Rose stretched a piece of scotch tape over me, attaching me to the dildo. She placed me just two inches from the tip of it, on my back. Looks like I was going to be in for a wild ride. Just before she inserted the dildo, it started to vibrate. The vibration caused me to shake uncontrollably. Rose giggled as she inserted me.

"Uhh... Ohh... Yes!" She moaned.

The inside of her vagina was warm, and soaking wet. I stayed calm as she pushed it in, and pulled it out, over and over.

She pushed the dildo in one final time.

"Uhhhh... AHHH!" She moaned loudly.

She slipped the dildo out as her cum showered over me. I was completely covered in it. She placed her dildo on a chair and undid the tape. She pinched the back of my tiny shirt with two fingers and dangled me in front of her mouth.

"Aww, look at you, baby. You're soaked! I'm sorry."

"It's okay... Rose. Can I go back to normal now?"

"Not just yet, baby. You know what I need after sex?"

"What?" I asked.

"Can you guess, baby?"

"A kiss, maybe?"

"That's cute, baby, but no. What I need is... a good meal."

She lifted me a few inches higher and opened her mouth. I dangled directly above her tongue.

"Wait.. NO! Ms. Rose, PLEASE!! NOOOO..."

She released her grip from my shirt and I descended into her throat.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed.

I sat up and threw the covers off of me. It was a dream. Just like the one I had about Lee. But why?

I looked at the clock - 2:39. Ms. Rose had been waiting on me all this time. She must have came in the room and checked on me at some point though. I figured she would probably just talk to me about it tomorrow. But no, I had to know what it was, right now.
Chapter 9: Goodnight, James by The_Necromanswer
I went downstairs to talk to Rose... err... Ms. Rose. She was sitting on the couch, watching television. I knew there was a chance she'd tell me to go back to sleep since it was very late, but I had to know what she needed to tell me. I walked to the side of the couch and got her attention.

"Hi, Ms. Rose. I'm here."

"Sweetheart, it's so late. I saw you were already asleep so I didn't want to wake you. We can talk tomorrow if you'd like."

"No, I'm ready. Whatever it is, just tell me."

"Okay." She said as she grabbed both sides of my waist and lifted me on to the couch. My face was level with her bosom as she spoke.

"So James, you've been in this home for a very long time. I know it's not easy for you, that's why I'm going to help get you out."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm going to get Lee approved to adopt you. She seems to love you a lot, I'm sure she will be a great mother. That is what you want right?"

"More than anything." I replied.

"It will take a few weeks but I am sure I can do it."

"Thank you so much Ms. Rose!" I exclaimed as I threw my arms around her ribs and plopped my head against her chest.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tighter. She held me there and rubbed my back. I looked up from her bosom and she continued speaking as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"You're a good boy, sweet baby. You deserve a good home. But don't tell the other kids what I am doing for you, okay? These other kids are just... horrible. I hate to say that about children but I really don't think any of them will get adopted. They'll be jealous if they find out you're getting adopted, so let's keep it between us."

She withdrew from the hug and held my face.

"Okay, I won't tell anyone." I promised.

"You can always call me if you need anything or just need someone to talk to. I love you James. You're my favorite little boy." She said as she cradled my face with her thumbs.

"Th... this is just like my dream." I said.

"What dream?"

"Oh, uh... nothing. It's not important."

"Did you have a bad dream, baby?"

"Sort of."

"Aww, I'm sorry. Was I in your dream?"

"Uhh, yeah... you were the only person in it."

"What happened in the dream? You know, I'm something of a dream interpretation guru. I might be able to tell you the meaning of the dream." She offered.

"I don't know if I should tell you. I don't want you to get mad."

"I could never get mad at you, baby. You can tell me anything."

"You promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise."

"Okay... well, I had a dream that I went downstairs to talk to you. Then..."

"Then what, baby?"

"Then the weird stuff happened. You shrunk me until I was really small and then... we had like... sex, I think. And then you ate me. I'm sorry, please don't be mad."

Ms. Rose looked unfazed by my confession. Her thumbs stroked my cheeks gently as she processed my dream. She locked her eyes with mine.

"I'm not mad, sweet baby. I can explain your dream. Your body is changing, you're becoming a big boy. You're attracted to girls now, it's totally normal. And maybe, you have a little crush on me. You're a sweet boy, James. I'm flattered that you have a little crush on me. Come here."

She pulled my face into her body as she hugged me passionately. I held her tight, with my face between her breasts. After a moment, she grabbed my face. Her thumbs pressed firmly against my skin, stretching my mouth open. Her hair draped over me as she puckered her lips and pressed them against mine. The kiss lasted for about five seconds until she pulled away.

"Was that your first kiss, baby?"

I nodded. It wasn't really my first kiss. Lee gave me a peck on the lips before she dropped me off home. But I'm sure Lee didn't think much of it.

"Well, I'm happy to be your first kiss. But you can't tell anyone about that either, haha." She said as she poked my nose.

"I won't. Thank you Rose... I mean, Ms. Rose."

"You can call me Rose, sweet baby. Just not in front of the other kids. Now, go back to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay. I love you, Rose."

"I love you too, James. See you tomorrow."

I couldn't believe it, Ms. Rose kissed me. I wanted to tell all the guys and make them jealous but I couldn't betray Rose. It was a shame that I'd have to leave her in a few weeks and I didn't have any pictures of her. I was gonna need something to help me remember her face.

I woke up the next day feeling like a brand new person. I was finally going to live with Lee, my dream come true. It was going to be difficult to keep it a secret from the other kids, excited as I was. But I wasn't going to let anything mess it up for me. I couldn't wait to get away from them. I would never have to worry about getting teased or bullied again with Lee taking care of me.

After I brushed my teeth and got dressed, I was late for breakfast. Everyone was already seated and eating. I sat at the only available seat, between Kevin and Teresa. Kevin gave me an evil glare as I sat down, then continued eating.

I would've rather sat anywhere else at the table. Kevin was my #1 source of anxiety at the home. I wasn't the only one he bullied, but I was his favorite target. Teresa didn't bother me but her height did. She was a year younger than me, but six inches taller. The other kids never let me forget it either. They would chuckle any time I stood next to her or sat next to her.

"How'd you sleep, James?" Kevin asked me, suspiciously.

I glanced at him and then looked back down at my plate. I knew better than to respond to him.

"You sleep okay knowing you got Carly put in jail?"

"That's it, Kevin!" Mr. Hardaway yelled. Carly was sent to juvy on her own accord. And that's the last time I want to hear about it."

Everyone got quiet for a minute. Nine kids and two adults at the table, totaling eleven people. Yet I had never felt so alone.

Kevin continued staring at me while I ate. I knew he was planning something but I didn't know what, or how heinous. After a couple minutes of staring, he leaned over and coughed all over my eggs and bacon. He laughed at his own antics, satisfied with ruining my breakfast.

"Haha, why'd you stop eating, James? Did I upset you? Well, I think Carly is upset too."

"Kevin! Get upstairs and close your door. You can stay up there until tomorrow since you don't know how to act!" Mr. Hardaway yelled. Kevin marched upstairs and didn't dare come out for the rest of the day.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful. Some of the kids crowded in front of the television, watching the news cover Kim Jong's supposed threats against the U.S. I generally ignored the news but Chad, Daren and a few of the other kids were infatuated with the thought of disaster. I sat in the living room with them, waiting for Rose to arrive.

"The news says any day now... any day now, he's gonna nuke us." Chad filled me in.

"That's cool Chad but I really don't care."

"You don't care?! What, are midgets immune to radiation?!"

"Ha, ha. So hilarious... I don't care but it's not happening right now. I'll worry about it when it actually happens." I explained.

"You mean, when it's too late?"

"Whatever, Chad. You can waste your time worrying about it, what difference does it make? If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. We can't stop it."

"I guess you're right." Chad submitted. "But I'm still gonna try to be prepared. You can die if you want to."

"Not before I get out of here." I mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Daren asked me.

"Nothing, never mind."

"You're getting out of here?" Chad asked.

"No... I mean, hopefully. But not now."

Their attention moved back to the television. Phew. Almost let the cat out of the bag there. Hopefully, Chad and the other kids weren't suspicious of my nervous responses. I decided to avoid the other kids as much as I could.

A few hours later, Rose arrived. The other kids were plying in the backyard, I was by myself on the living room couch. Rose walked in carrying an iced latte and a large handbag, as usual. Today, she wore a low-cut green sweater and formfitting black jeans. On her feet, she wore tall pumps that added to her already impressive height. I loved how the pumps made her legs as long as my entire body. She walked over to the couch to greet me.

"Hi, baby." She said. I got down from the couch and approached her, anticipating a boob-filled hug.

"Hi, Rose. I missed you."

"Aww, I missed you too, sweetheart."

She placed her hands on my face, bent down and kissed the top of my head. Then, she stood up and pulled my head into her lap. I held the back of her thighs as she hugged me without bending over. Her thighs were warm and cushiony.

"Are you having a good day, sweet baby?" She asked. I looked up from between her thighs.

"I guess. Kevin was annoying me at breakfast but Mr. Hardaway made him go upstairs for the rest of the day. He said you could let Kevin come downstairs... if you want." I told her.

"I think I'll just let him stay up there for the rest of the night. How does that sound?" She asked with a wink. I smiled.

"Just a few weeks and you'll never have to see Kevin again. Hang in there. Now, why don't you sit and watch some t.v. while I get started on dinner."

"Okay." I responded.

Dinner was calm and quiet. Nobody dared to push my buttons with Rose there. Although the kids generally loved her, they feared her authoritative side. She was quite protective of me and would never hesitate to discipline anyone who teased me. She especially disliked Kevin, which is why she left him upstairs all night. Our shared dislike of the other children is what made us close, I suppose. This closeness is what sparked my overwhelming attraction to her. An attraction I would have to get over soon, since I'd be going to live with Lee soon. I was starting to have mixed feelings about leaving.

When bed time came around, I said goodnight to Rose, got my goodnight kiss on the forehead and went up to my room. I laid in my bed for a while, unable to sleep. I hadn't spoken to Lee in almost two days and I was missing her dearly. I wanted to call her but I thought she might be upset that I was still awake, so I decided to wait until the morning. Just as I laid my head down on my pillow, my phone started to vibrate. It was Lee.

"Hi, Lee. I was just thinking about you."

"Hey, Jamesy! Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't call you last night. I was really busy. How's everything going?"

"Good, I guess. That girl Carly tried to kill me. The cops arrested her, she's in juvy now."

"What?! Oh my god, my poor baby! I can't wait to get you out of there."

"I'm okay now. Rose said that she had a way to get you approved for my adoption so that I can go live with you soon."

"Yes, I've been talking about that with her. There are just a couple of things I have to go through and then you'll be all mine, sweetheart. Just be strong for now, it won't be long.

"I can't wait to go live with you and Jacob. I promise to be the best son I can be. Thank you, Lee."

"Aww. Of course, my baby. I would do anything for you. I just want you to be happy and safe."

"Lee, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, anything."

"It's kind of random, but... do you think I'll ever get taller?"

"Of course, Jamesy. You're still a boy. You're going to get much, much taller. Why are you worried about that?"

"Well... the other kids always call me "midget" and stuff. It usually doesn't bother me, but today I realized that I'm still the same height as I was last year. I checked the last mark that I put on my doorway, I'm still not taller than it. Do you think I stopped growing?"

"Don't worry, baby. Everyone grows at their own pace. Maybe you didn't check your height right. Have Ms. Rose put a mark on the door for you tomorrow. But don't worry about it. I promise, you're going to grow into a big strong man one day. And remember, no matter how short or tall you are, I'll always love you just the same."

"I love you too, Lee."

"Muah, muah muah!" She made kissing noises through the phone.

"You know, Jamesy, I'm surprise you're still up. When I called, I was expecting to get your voice mail. Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah. I was actually gonna call you, right before you called me. I feel tired but I can't fall asleep."

"Do you want me to read you a bedtime story?" She asked.

I was a little old for bedtime stories but I'd always be a baby to Lee. Her affection was sometimes embarrassing around other but I'd typically never squander an opportunity to be babied by her. Especially now that I found it arousing.

"Yeah, I think that'll help me fall asleep."

"Okay. What do you want me to read?"

"Anything, I just like listening to your voice."

"Aww, okay. I'll read you this book that I used to read to Jacob when he was a baby."

She began reading in a soothing, hushed tone. Her voice was charming and stimulating. I felt my penis begin to stand up. While she was reading, I clicked the home button of my phone and clicked on my photo collection. I swiped through my photos until I reached the naked pictures of Lee. I grabbed a tissue and wrapped it around the shaft of phallus and started stroking it. I took in the image of mammoth, plump, round ass while I pleasured myself. With her voice in my presence and her photos on my screen, it felt almost as if she was really there with me. I soon climaxed and laid back down. She continued reading as I drifted off to sleep. After she finished, I didn't bother to say goodnight. I did feel a little guilty but I couldn't help myself. Her appeal, as it often did, proved too much for me to handle.

"James? Are you still awake?" She asked. I laid silently.

"Goodnight, my little baby. I love you. Muah"
Chapter 10: Let Down By Leah by The_Necromanswer
A week later it was my eleventh birthday. I was woken up by the vibration of my phone; it was a FaceTime call from Lee. I answered the call and was immediately greeted by Lee's gorgeous, nude bosom. I only got to look at it for a second before the screen went black. Lee hung up and called back right away, voice call this time.

"James! Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to call you! My new boyfriend's name is James, I meant to call him!" She informed me.

"New boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes. I started dating a great new guy named James. You'll be meeting him soon."

"Oh, okay."

"Are you okay, baby? I'm sorry. This has to stay between you and me, alright?"

"Between you and me, got it."

"It was an accident. You understand that, right? If anyone at the home finds out about this, they won't let me adopt you. You can't tell anyone."

"Don't worry, Lee. I'll keep it a secret. I barely even looked at them.

"Thank you, honey. Now, you be a good boy and I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Muah."

She hung up before I could even say goodbye. She forgot to wish me a happy birthday.

I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon in my room. None of the other kids bothered to wish me a happy birthday, I doubt any of them remembered. I went downstairs when it was time for Rose to start her shift. The other kids played outside while I sat on the couch, waiting for her. Finally, I heard the front door unlock. It was Ms. Rose, two hours early for shift.

"Hey, sweetie." Rose said as put her things down and approached the couch.

"Hi, Rose."

"Happy birthday." She said as she took my head in her hands, bent down and gently kissed my forehead.

"Thank you. How come you're here so early?" I asked.

"Because, don't you remember? You have to go get your physical done today. I came early because I wanted to take you. We can get ice cream after, okay?" She asked with a smile, as she touched my chin.

"Awesome! Can we go to Baskin Robins?!"

"Anything you want, sweetheart. The appointment is in a half-hour so get your shoes on and let's get going."

I put my shoes on and followed her out the door. I watched her succulent ass jiggle with each step. The bottom of her cheeks hung just below the seat of her shorts. She technically wasn't allowed to wear such attire. She often broke the dress code but nobody ever complained. Especially not me. I followed her to the car and she drove to the pediatrician.

"Are you excited to see how much you've grown, sweetheart?"

"Yeah. I hope I've grown, though. I don't feel any taller since last year.

"Of course you've grown, honey. Maybe your growth was a little slow this year, but I'm sure you'll shoot up like a weed now that you've hit puberty."

"I hope so. It would be nice if the other kids stopped making fun of my height."

"Aww, James. Don't let their words get to you. You know you're a wonderful little boy... err.. big boy."

We arrive at the doctor's office. I took a seat and Rose walked up to the secretary's desk. She asked how long it would be until the doctor was ready to see us. She told Rose that the doctor would be right with us.

Her name was Dr. Magnolia. Her surname suited her, as she always had a pleasant floral scent about her. She was about thirty and very attractive. She had dirty blonde hair, that she typically kept in a messy bun, and striking blue eyes. She wore rectangular-shaped glasses with a gold Gucci frame. Her breasts were small but perky. She was about five-foot-seven with a small frame. She opened the door and invited us inside.

"Hi, James! How's my most handsome patient?" She asked as she patted my head.

"I'm good."

"That's good. I hope you're having a good birthday. How's it feel to be eleven?"

"Thanks for remembering, Dr. Magnolia. It feels good. I'm just happy I get to spend the day with Rose."

Rose put her arm over my shoulder and hugged me against her leg as she kissed the top of my head.

"Aww, that's sweet." Dr. Magnolia said. "Now, let's check your blood pressure, shall we?"

She checked my blood pressure and the rest of my vitals. She pressed her stethoscope against my chest and offered me a smile as she checked my heart rate. This was the moment that I realized how beautiful she was. And this was the first time that she was responsible for my erection.

"Okay, James. You're vitals are all in order, you did a great job. Now let's check your height and weight. Just step up here for me." She asked, as she motioned towards the scale.

I stood up as straight as I could as she moved the ruler to the top of my head. I became filled with anxiety, hoping that I had grown.

"Hmm." Dr. Magnolia said, puzzled.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"Step down for me, James. You can take a seat next to Rose."

I sat down next to Rose and Dr. Magnolia sat in her chair. Usually, she would tell me my height as soon as she measured me, so I knew something was up. I had a feeling that I hadn't grown and I was anticipating bad news.

"James..." she started. "This isn't easy for me to tell you. I know you had your heart set on getting taller, but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Maybe I should talk with Rose alone."

"No, I want to know." I insisted.

"Well, you see.... it appears your growth has been stunted, James. In fact, I measured you at an inch shorter than you were last year, and only two pounds heavier. You measured 3'10" and 52 pounds. You're eleven now but you are about the average height and weight of a seven-year-old."

"Does this mean I'm gonna be a midget forever?!" I asked, holding back tears.

"No, not necessarily. But I have to be honest with you, James... you may be permanently height-challenged. That wouldn't explain the shrinking, though. We'll have to figure that out. I'm going to give Rose some special supplements to give to you, they will stimulate growth. I'll need you to come back in about two months so that I can measure you again. Try not to worry about it, James. We'll figure this out - I promise. Okay, sweetie?"

"Okay." I said, disheartened.

"Have Delia schedule you an appointment for two months from now. Please, don't let this bother you, James. Have a good birthday and I promise I'll do everything I can to figure this out." She assured me, as she touched my face with both hands.

How was I supposed to not let it bother me? Kids my age were usually near five feet tall, sometimes over five feet tall, and I hadn't even reached four feet yet. As if that wasn't bad enough, I was shrinking?!

Rose took me to Baskin Robins and I ate in silence. Every few minutes, she would say something to cheer me up but nothing worked. Not even knowing that I was going to be adopted by Lee made up for my disappointment.

Two weeks later, matters got worse.

The day of my scheduled adoption finally came. Lee was supposed to come pick me up and sign the papers at 3pm. I said goodbye to Rose the night before and got her personal phone number, expecting that I wouldn't be seeing her again. However, to my dismay, I would see her again. 3pm came and went. I watched the time pass - 3:30, 4:00, 4:30, 5:00... Lee never showed. I called her dozens of times. The first few calls rang a few times, then her phone started to go straight to voicemail. I also texted her a bunch of times, no response.

Six o' clock came around and Rose showed up for her shift.

"James? What are you doing here?!"

I was already in tears, sobbing on the couch.

"She never came..." I responded. "I called her, texted her, she won't answer. I guess she changed her mind."

"Oh no. Come here, baby." She instructed.

I walked up to her, planted my face in her crotch and grabbed her colossal butt with both hands. She wrapped her arms around me. I sobbed on her lap as she hugged me for an extended period.
Chapter 11: Rose Goes Rogue by The_Necromanswer
Two months later, Rose took me back to Dr. Magnolia. I hoped for different news but expected the same. I stepped on the scale, anticipating that I had shrunk since I was eye-level with a lower part of Rose's jeans. I stood on the scale while Dr. Magnolia measured me. She looked at the measurement very closely, ensuring her accuracy.

"Oh, no." She said.

"What is it?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I'm so sorry, James." Dr. Magnolia said as she grazed my cheek with her thumb. "You now measure 3'7". You've shrunken three inches in the past two months!"

"Three inches?! How could this happen?!"

"I don't know, sweetheart. I've never seen anything like this before."

I started to tear up. Rose extended her hands, motioning for me to hug her.

"Come here, baby. Everything is going to be okay."

I buried my face in her crotch and clasped my hands firmly around her ass while she hugged me.

"I'm going to refer him to an orthopedist. Hopefully, he'll be able to sort this out before it gets out of control." She told Rose.

"What's an orthopedist?" I asked.

"It's a bone doctor, sweetheart." Dr. Magnolia said as she bent over towards me and put her hand on my shoulder. "I think the shrinking is a problem with your bones. The orthopedist will be able to tell you, if it is."

Rose took me to Baskin Robins, as she did after all of my doctor appointments. It wasn't until after we left Dr. Magnolia's office that I realized how much shorter I had gotten. Her knees were almost as high as my waist. Her waist was several inches above my head. Although I hated the fact that I was shrinking, in a weird way, I kind of liked how much bigger Rose was than me. I started to wonder how much smaller I would be, compared to Leah.

We got home and the other kids immediately started teasing me. Teresa walked up to me as soon as I entered the door. Though I was 11 years old and she was just 9, she was now ten inches taller than me, due to my recent shrinkage.

"Did you get shorter?" Teresa asked me.

"Yeah, I did. Now leave me alone." I told her.

"What?!" Kevin asked. "Are you serious? You got even shorter? Hahahahaha. Guess what, James - I'm five feet tall now. You'll never be five feet. Hahahaha!"

"ENOUGH! KEVIN! UPSTAIRS, NOW!!" Rose yelled.

I had never seen her get so angry. It was almost scary, but it also turned me on. She was so tall and powerful...

"Anyone else who wants to comment on James's height, you will stay upstairs for a week!" Rose informed them.

The rest if the night was uneventful. I spent most of it with Rose, in her office. I listened to the sound of her fingernails typing as she did her work on her laptop. Then, Chad invited me into the living room to watch the news.

"James, come look at this!" Chad yelled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Check it out. North Korea just tested a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean. It was over a hundred kilotons! Do you know what that means?!"

"No."

"If a bomb that size hit New York, it would kill like a million people! It could wipe out all of Manhattan!"

"How do you know that?" I asked. "And also, North Korea can't reach New York so we will be fine. Your theories are ridiculous."

"Correction! We THINK North Korea can't reach us. But that Kim Jong guy... we never really know what he's up to."

"Chad, stop spreading your wild nonsense!" Rose said as she entered the room.

"Ms. Rose, it's not nonsense! We could get hit any day!"

"That's not going to happen, Chad. Don't worry." She assured him.

"How come we don't just nuke them first?" I asked.

"Because, James, that would result in the death of many innocent people. It would be immoral." Rose explained.

"But... if they nuke us first, then we're screwed. Right, Chad?" I wondered.

"Depends on the size of the bomb... and how many bombs." Chad said.

I remember Chad's words, cryptically. He would talk about nothing but his nuclear war predictions, every day, for the next year. Until it finally happened...

I was out with Rose, on our weekly supermarket trip. It had become a ritual at this point. Rose had the idea to bring me along with her to get groceries, in order to get me away from the other kids for part of the day.

Grocery stores in Manhattan were typically very expensive. Because of this, a few years prior, the staff had decided to do the grocery shopping at a store in the Bronx. However, Rose didn't like going to the Bronx because of the constant attention she drew from male pedestrians. So, we usually went to Yonkers. It was a further drive but Rose saw it as a way to give me a break from the home. We didn't know how lucky we were to be in Yonkers at that specific time, until it happened...

At age 12, I now stood just three feet tall. Most of the other kids had grown substantially over the previous year, while I continued to shrink. The teasing became constant. Even Chad and Daren wouldn't associate with me anymore. I contemplated killing myself, every day. Without Rose there to comfort me, I would have done it.

"Hey. How about we go see a movie tomorrow, just you and me?" Rose suggested as we walked out of the store. Her knees were now above my waist and the top of my head was shorter than her crotch.

"Really?! But isn't tomorrow your day off?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll come by take you out for a few hours. How does that sound?"

Before I could answer, the sky filled with a blinding white light. I closed my eyes and felt Rose's legs surround me. Shortly after the light, I heard a loud explosion. The ground shook beneath us and I lost my balance. Rose quickly picked me up and threw me over her shoulder. She ran to the car as quick as she could, swung the door open and plopped me down in my car seat. She forced me to sit in a car seat after I shrunk so much. She pulled out of the parking lot and slammed on the gas as we headed towards I-87. There was a cloud of black smoke above where Manhattan was supposed to be. I didn't know it yet, but Manhattan was no longer there...

"Oh my god!" Rose cried upon the sight of the black smoke. Tears rolled down her face.

"What's going on?!" I asked excitedly.

"It's gone, James! It happened! I can't... Oh god!"

"Wha... what? What happened?!"

"Chad was right! I can't believe... Chad was fucking right!!"

"Chad, Chad? Our Chad? Right about... the bomb? North Korea? Is... is that... no."

"Yes! Yes James!!!" She yelled, as she continued to cry.

"So... that sound... and the earthquake... that was a bomb?" I asked.

"I think... I mean... turn on the radio!" She ordered.

"It's not working..."

"Oh my god... I knew it!!"

"What... but, what do we do now?!"

"I don't know, James! I don't know! We have to get far away!" She said as she headed north at over 100 miles per hour.

"Rose, can you slow down, please?"

"Not yet, sweetheart. I'm sorry. Just hold on. Everything is going to be okay."

She drove for about half an hour until we reached our destination. The exit sign read 'Norwalk.'

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My house. This is where I live." She stated.

"Oh. How come we're here?"

"Because, James... I can't bring you home." She started to sob. "It's too dangerous for us to go back right now, I think. We have to check the news."

The news confirmed what Rose and I feared. A 400-kiloton nuclear bomb dropped over Manhattan. Most of was completely decimated. Parts of the surrounding boroughs were also leveled. The final death toll surpassed a million. Well over a million people were injured, as well. All of the other kids and staff in the home were killed by the blast. Rose and I were infinitely lucky. There would not be another nuclear bomb in this country until a couple of years later.

Rose kept me in her house for the next year and a half. She got another job as a social worker and took care of me as if I was her own child. She never did formally adopt me, though. Looking back, I wonder if she kept me illegally. I continued to shrink. Six months before my 14th birthday, I now stood just 2'6." Rose's knees were as high as my chest.

Rose often took me to various doctors about my shrinking, but no conclusion was ever found. I was considered a 'medical marvel.' However, I would soon find out what was causing the shrinking...

After the nuclear explosion and the radiation exposure killed most of the people she knew, and put her out of work for a while, Rose took up drinking. At first, she would only drink wine. She would drink right before bed and only get tipsy. I liked how her personality changed when she was tipsy; she tended to touch me a lot. Over time, her drinking became a problem. She typically spent most of the day sober, but sometimes she would drink an entire liter of vodka after work. On weekends, she would go out and drink at the local bars, leaving me home alone. She would usually come home severely inebriated.

Thinking back on the Rose I knew before the bomb, she had changed completely. She often seemed bothered by my presence, but at the same time, she devoted all of her attention to me. In the eighteen months I lived with her, she never once had a boyfriend, or even a date. She never mentioned anyone at all.

One night, I was sitting on the couch with Rose, watching television. She was wearing just panties and a bra. This had become normal to us. I was having back pain and I kept trying to rub the pain away. Rose was about a third of the way into her bottle.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked.

"My back hurts." I told her.

"You know... before I got hired at the children's home, I was a massage therapist. Let me take care of that for you, sweetheart."

"Is it gonna hurt?"

"Of course not, baby. Just lay down on the floor. Lay on your stomach."

I obeyed Rose's order and laid on my stomach. She bent down and placed her knees on the floor, above my head. I felt her fingernails crawl across my back as she lifted my shirt up. She placed both her palms on my upper back and pressed softly.

"Is this where it hurts?" She asked.

"Lower." I told her. She moved her hands to my middle back.

"Right here?"

"Lower."

"You've got to move your boxers down a bit, sweetheart. Actually, just take them off."

"But... then I'll be naked."

"Well, when you go to a masseuse, they usually have you get naked. Don't be embarrassed, baby. It's totally normal."

"Ok." I said, as I stripped naked and laid back down.

She placed her palms on my lower back, hand over hand. She pressed down firmly.

"Is that the spot, sweet baby?"

"Oh, yeah. That's it."

She began to massage my lower back. Her palms pushed against my skin, moving in a circular motion. My dick rubbed against the carpet and started to stiffen. She stretched her legs out at my sides, each one spanned longer than my entire body. I listened to the sound of her humming as she continued to forcefully press against my back.

"Have you ever had a massage, baby?"

"No... but... this is... amazing."

"Your muscles are very tight. But don't worry. I'll loosen them riiiiight up for you, sweetheart."

My dick was now fully erect. The carpet was uncomfortable but I ignored it. I was too captivated by her spell to be bothered.

"Do you think I'm old, James?" She asked, as she continued to massage me. I could tell the alcohol was starting to alter her mood.

"What? Of course not."

"It's just... I'm thirty now... Do you think I'm still pretty?"

"Of course... I do... You're beautiful."

"Thank you, James. You're the only man I love. You know that?"

She stopped massaging and flipped me over. I was now facing her. Her mammoth thighs laid on either side of my body and towered over me. I suddenly realized that I was much smaller than when she first started the massage. My head was by her crotch and my feet only reached her upper calves. I shuttered at the thought that I could've shrank that quickly. But before I could say anything, Rose started vigorously tickling my bare stomach.

"Hehe. Look at my baby's little tummy. Haha!" She giggled as she tickled me. Her hair draped over my body.

"Haha! Please, Rose... hahaha ... please, stop!"

She flattened her palm and pressed it against my body. I realized her hand covered most of my body, I had shrunk to less than a foot tall.

"Whoa... what the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I guess the secret is out..." Rose stated.

Her fingers surrounded me. She held me just above the floor, between her legs. I squirmed feverishly, in a futile attempt to escape.

"This is just like my dreams! Please, Rose! Please, don't kill me!" I begged.

"I've been planning this for years, James. I was going to let you shrink gradually, but... I just can't wait any longer."

She opened her palm, I didn't even bother trying to escape anymore. She stared at me, devilishly, as I shrunk further.

"You see, James... I've got a fetishhh for little... puny... helpless... insignificant men like you." She poked my chest with each adjective. "I guess you could call me... dominant... I almost feel guilty because you are just a boy... but at least you're an orphan. No one will miss you. Haha!"

Her thighs slowly closed around me as she slipped her hand from between them, leaving me to be consumed. At this point, I had shrunken to about six inches tall.

Her gigantic, soft thighs molded around me. I couldn't reach the floor with my feet and I couldn't breathe. I flailed my tiny body, trying to create an opening but she squeezed tighter. Even in this moment of peril, my dick was throbbing for her.

Her thighs finally opened. I dropped to the floor as she stood up and removed her panties. My initial reaction was to run, although I had no chance of getting away from her. I started to run anyway.

"Hehe. Where do you think you're going, my sweet baby?"

Her hands swooped down and scooped me off the carpet. She brought me up to her face. She planted a forceful kiss on my stomach, then started to lick me. She licked me all over until I was covered in her saliva.

"At least you won't die a virgin." She said, as I dangled in front of her face.

She forcefully slapped my tiny body against her vagina. She squeezed my head between her index finger and thumb, and began to slide my entire body into her pussy. She slid me back and forth, in and out, moaning as she satisfied herself.

"Oh... oh yes! Oh, James! Ughhh!!"

She finally climaxed and doused me with her pussy juice. My dick was still throbbing. She gently pulled me out of her vagina. She held me by my head as she lifted me through the air. She let me dangle there, right in front of her lips as she spoke.

"Aww. My sweet baby. Looks like I got you a little excited, huh?"

Just as she finished her sentence, I unloaded. My body trembled as I uncontrollably squirted my semen directly into her mouth. She spit it out, disgusted.

"Ew! That was gross!" She yelled.

She let go of me and I fell to the floor. I was uninjured but disoriented. I quickly gathered myself and stood up. Before I could run, she lifted up her foot with the clear intention of stomping me into dust. I threw myself out of the way just before her foot came down. Her giant foot hit the floor and the ground shook beneath me. I started to run away, as fast as I could. She took another step and stumbled. She lost her balance and slammed her head against the kitchen counter. She fell to the floor with a bang and laid there, unconscious.

At just three inches tall, I wasn't going to get anywhere fast. It took a few minutes of running just for me to reach the back door. I managed to slip underneath it. I continued running; after about a half-hour, I was about a hundred yards from Rose's house. I crawled into an empty soda bottle, hoping it would protect me from animals as I went to sleep for the night.

I woke up the next morning, still three inches tall. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone. It shrunk with me, luckily, and it still worked. However, the battery was pretty low and I wasn't going to be able to charge it because the charging port was now much smaller. There was no one I could call, other than Rose. I contemplated taking my chances and calling her, but then I had another idea. Maybe there was a reason Lee hasn't tried to contact me in almost three years. Maybe if I showed up at her door, she would take me in... if she wasn't killed in the nuclear attack. I didn't know how she would feel about my tiny new size, but I decided to look for her anyway.

I entered her full name on Google. After a few minutes of scouring the internet, I found her Instagram username. Apparently, she had amassed over 200,000 followers in her time apart from me. I typed her username on Instagram and found her profile instantly. It was her. Her profile contained hundreds of sexy selfies. I wasn't surprised that she was so popular, considering she was incredibly attractive. However, I was surprised that her bio indicated that she was twenty-four years old. To my knowledge, she should have been twenty-eight. I didn't think much of it. I realized that her bio stated that she lived in Stamford, just nine miles from Rose's house.

I returned to Google and found a website that promised to provide the address of any person for a small fee. I had Rose's credit card linked to my phone so I paid the fee on got Lee's address easily. Next, I entered the address into my phone's navigation and memorized the directions since my phone was close to dying.

First, I needed to get to the train station. It wasn't far walk for a normal person, but it took me more then two days to get there. I hadn't eaten since I left Rose's house. I survived by drinking rainwater from puddles. I was still naked but due to my size, no one noticed. I was still shrinking, too.

By the time I reached the train station I was just two inches tall. The gap between the train and the platform was too wide for me too jump over. I climbed onto a woman's sneaker and hung on to her shoe lace as she boarded the train. Once on the train, I stood underneath the seats so that I wouldn't be seen or stepped on. After a few minutes, the conductor announced that the next stop would be Stamford. There was a man standing by the door, I could tel that he was going to get off at the next stop. I climbed onto his shoe and held on to the shoelace until he got off the train.

It would be another half-mile walk until I reached Lee's house. I walked for about three hours until I got too tired to continue. I came across an empty water bottle. I hid inside of it as I slept.

The next morning, I was an inch tall. I continued my journey to Lee's house. After a few more hours, I finally arrived. I saw Lee's car in the driveway and was overwhelmed with joy. I couldn't believe it. After three long years and fourty-six inches of shrinkage, I finally made it back to her. Now, I just had to hope for the best...









Chapter 12: Slippery Soap by The_Necromanswer
I slipped underneath the crack of Lee's front door and ventured into her house. It was pretty late at night when I arrived, so I figured she would be asleep. I spent most of the night inspecting the ground floor of the house. Unfortunately, Lee slept upstairs so I would have to figure out a way to climb the steps. But for now, I was more concerned with finding something to eat, and maybe, something to wear...

Lee typically kept her house immaculate, so there was no food left out, or crumbs on the floor. My energy was nearly depleted, I had to eat something soon. I realized that Jacob might have some food on the floor next to his bed, and his room was on the ground floor, so I embarked on the long journey to his bedroom.

After about forty minutes, I finally reached his room. However, Jacob was not there. His bed was gone and the room was empty. He was nowhere to be found on the ground floor.

I ventured back to the kitchen, still searching for food. During my walk, I stumbled upon a quarter on the carpet. The coin was about twice my size! This indicated that I had shrunk even further, down to a half-inch. I started to worry that I would eventually shrink into oblivion.

Unable to find any food, I decided to give up on my search. I wanted to find a nice hiding spot in the kitchen so that when Lee comes downstairs in the morning, I could have a chance at getting some food. I was small enough now that I could be killed by most household bugs, but luckily, Lee always kept a very clean house. She never had an insect or rodent problem. I walked under the refrigerator, laid down and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I heard a loud booming sound.

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

It was Lee... walking down the stairs. I started to shiver with fear, at the thought that she could unwittingly stomp me into dust. Her steps became louder as she moved closer. She moved towards the kitchen, ducking her head underneath the doorway as she entered. She was fully naked and looked radiant as ever, even half-asleep. Though, I didn't remember her ever having to duck her head below the doorway. She appeared to have grown! It seemed impossible that she could have grown, yet it was obvious that she had.

She opened the fridge and peered inside it. Her giant feet stood just inches from me. Her legs, like gorgeous, endless towers, appeared to span miles above my head. She reached inside the fridge, grabbed some cold cuts and closed the door. I courageously latched my fingers as high as I could on her big toe, and hoisted myself on top of it. I held on tight as she took a few steps towards the counter. I felt the wind at my back as she walked. Her foot slammed against the ground like a boulder with each step. I almost lost my grip a couple of times but I barely managed to hang on.

Lee placed two slices of bread on the counter and started to prepare a sandwich. Daringly, I began to walk across the length of Lee's foot; I was planning to scale her leg. I moved slowly, one step at a time. The image of her swatting me like a bug kept running through my mind.

I took four steps without her noticing. Cautiously, I took another step. Suddenly, her foot started to rise off the ground. I stumbled and fell backwards. I tumbled down her foot and became caught between her toes. I debated whether to scream, or try to hide. I stayed quiet. She stomped her foot powerfully. It came out from underneath me as she stomped. It almost seemed as if I levitated in the air for a moment, before falling back between her toes.

Her fingers approached me as she bent down. My body was covered by the shadow of her hand. Her sharp, pink fingernails were more than twice as long as me. They dug into her skin as she tried to scratch me away. Her index fingernail plowed me into her foot, almost knocking the wind out of me, as she dug between her toes. After it rolled over my body, I was free for a moment. I quickly grabbed onto her fingernail and held on.

She raised me through the air, the wind crashed into me as I soared. I lost my grip of her fingernail and ascended upward until I landed atop her signature, burnt orange poof.
I held on to strands of her hair, hoping not to disturb her as she finished making her sandwich.

She spread mustard onto both slices of bread. I watched as her hand delicately worked the knife. She placed a slice of cheese on each piece of bread. I was still starving. Out of desperation, I leapt from her hair onto a slice of cheese. I picked pieces from the cheese with my hands and began to devour it. To my dismay, Lee reached into her plastic bag of cold cuts and pulled out a slice of ham. She moved it towards me. I started to run but before I could get anywhere, she draped the ham over me, followed by a slice of turkey. The weight on my back made it impossible to move. She took the other slice of bread and closed the sandwich. I was surrounded by ham and cheese. I couldn't see any daylight and I couldn't move.

Her fingers pressed down on the sandwich, squishing me. She lifted it up to her mouth.

"NOOOO!!!" I cried. Being a half inch tall and covered by slices of meat, she didn't even hear my pathetic voice.

Her teeth sunk into the sandwich and chomped down. Her giant bone-crushing teeth ripped a few hairs from my head as she took a bite. Close call. Next bite, I would be done for.

I clawed my fingers into the cheese underneath me. I pulled myself forward, pressing my feet into the sandwich as I crawled. Her mouth opened wide as it drew closer and closer. After freeing half my body from the sandwich, I was just inches from certain death. I pulled my legs out at the last second. I crashed into her chin, ricocheted off of it, and descended towards her chest. My fall was broken by the soft skin of her bosom. I held on to her necklace, which hung between her golden breasts. Her behemoth bosom swallowed me until she finished her sandwich and headed upstairs.

She crawled back into bed. She kneeled over her mattress as she fixed her pillow into the desired position. Her necklace fell from between her boobs and swung back and forth as I swung with it. With the force of her movement, I was unable to hold on. I fell onto the pillow and looked up in despair as she fluffed it. My feet were slipping and I was slowly losing my hold of the pillow. I knew that I would be crushed by her face if I didn't move, but I feared being crushed by her body if I did. Before I could make a decision, her beautiful face came towards me, the pulverization was imminent. The side of her face collided with the pillow, trapping me under her cheek. My heart started to pound as my erection stiffened. Luckily, I was so small that she probably wouldn't notice if I squirted a load right on her face.

My arms and legs were sprawled across the pillow and my back was pushed against it by her cheek, restricting my movement. I couldn't see a thing, other than her skin. After a few minutes, I was uncomfortably hot and started to sweat.

It was 5 a.m., so she would have to wake up for work, at least I thought. That meant I would be smothered by her face for the next couple of hours. At least, I was able to breathe. However, I wasn't able to fully inhale.

To my relief, Lee was woken up thirty minutes later, by her alarm. She lifted her face from the pillow with my naked body still glued to her cheek, dripping with sweat. She removed her hair clip and shook her hair about. Cool gusts of wind whipped around me as she moved. After a few shakes of her head, the wind peeled me from her cheek. My body backflipped a few times until I grabbed a lock of her hair and held on tight.

She walked to the bathroom. Her breasts bounced subtly with each stride. She stepped inside the shower and turned on the water. The shower head was piped into the ceiling due to Lee's incredible height. I clung to her hair as the water pounded down on me. I wasn't sure if I would be able to hold on for much longer.

Lee dug her fingernails into the front of her hair and sifted through it. I watched in terror, as her giant thumb approached me. It was surely going to knock me down to the floor of the tub, so I did the only thing I could do. Just as her thumb made contact with my body, I let go of her hair and grabbed the tip of her thumb with all four limbs.

I pressed my face into her fingerprint and clung to it as tightly as I could. Her hand swung down towards the soap tray. She grabbed one side of the soap with her fingers and wrapped her thumb around the other side. She pressed against the soap with her thumb, unknowingly shoving my body into it. My torso and legs were now stuck to the bar of soap; I was only able to move my head and arms.


The bar of soap surged forward, toward Lee's glorious, soaking body. My hard dick slammed against her enormous breast. She rubbed my body over her areolae, in a circular motion. She scrubbed the entirety of her breast while the soap held me in place. Bubbles covered her bosom, as my arousal overwhelmed me. She cleaned her cleavage and the inside of each breast, meticulously. I busted a load and she scrubbed it into her skin. She removed the bar from her cleavage and plopped it down on her other breast. The back of my head was now stuck to the bar; I couldn't move anything but my arms. I kept my eyes closed in order to keep soap from getting in them. Her nipple pushed against me as I slid across her areolae.

After drowning both breasts in an ivory ocean, she moved the bar to the underside of her bosom. She slid the bar against her under-breast and lost her hold of it. I flipped through the air as I fell to floor, still imprisoned by the soap. I laid on my back, floating atop an inch of water. I yanked my body left and right, as hard as I could. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to free myself.

Lee turned around to grab a new bar of soap instead of picking it up from the floor. She placed her soapy hand on the wall; it slipped and she lost her balance.

She fell backward. I cringed as her monumental ass came hurdling towards me. I would soon be suffocated by her right butt cheek. My life flashed before my eyes as she dropped. Her mammoth, rotund cheek plummeted to the floor and flattened me with a thunderous bang. I was temporarily knocked unconscious.

When I came to, I couldn't move any part of my body other than my tiny fingers. Lee turned the water off. Her body was dripping and her skin was shimmering. She bent down and picked up the bar of soap that I was attached to. She placed the bar on the soap tray and stepped out of the shower. It appeared as though I would be stuck there for a while.
Chapter 13: The Breast Things Come to Those who Wait by The_Necromanswer
I laid in the soap dish, stuck to the bar of soap for hours. I couldn't be exactly sure how much time had passed since there was no clock around. The bar smelled of Lee's most intimate filth. It was rather small, due to being used many times, but still a few times bigger than my body. The shower head was leaky; water continued to drip on me, slowly loosening the soap's hold of me. I managed to free my arms from the soap but the rest of my body remained stuck. The shower curtains were open about half way and the door was cracked. I stared at it until Lee returned. I was dehydrated and exhausted.

Finally, the bathroom door opened. Lee ducked below the doorway as she entered. She wore only a tiny, pink sports bra that showed hefty cleavage. Her succulent, golden thighs were restricted by a tight pair of black spandex shorts; they covered little more than nothing.

She dropped her shorts. Her tremendous, round ass plopped down on to the toilet, just a few feet away from me. I yelled out to her.

"LEE!! HELP ME, PLEASE!"

She looked around, trying to figure out where my squeaky voice was coming from; I continued yelling.

"Is there a mouse in here?" She asked herself in a hushed voice.

She quickly stood up from the toilet and inspected the floor of the bathroom, looking for a mouse. After determining that there was no mouse, she sat back down and finished her business. Out of sheer will, I lifted my legs from the soap. I pushed to one side and twisted my body as much as I could, until my torso was free.

Lee wrapped a few layers of toilet paper around her hand. She raised her mammoth butt from the seat and shoved her fingertips into her crack. I didn't have much time before she would be finished. If she left the bathroom again, who knows how long she would be gone.

I carefully walked across the soap; I had an idea. I noticed that half of the bar was hanging precariously over the edge of the soap dish. Lee flushed the toilet. I stood atop the soap, nothing separating it from the tub. I jumped as I high as I could and landed, the soap lifted from the dish slightly, and then leveled out. Lee bent over and grabbed her shorts. Her ass flopped in the wind as she struggled to slide the spandex over her monstrous curves. I jumped again, and again. Finally, the soap fell over the edge as I dug my tiny hands into it.

It hit the bottom of the tub, I laid atop it.

"What the?" Lee said.

She pulled the curtains all the way open and peered at the bottom of the tub in confusion. I scrambled to get to the side of the soap, where she wouldn't see me. She reached into the tub and the shadow of her hand covered the bar of soap. I latched my hands onto the tip of her thumb nail and held on as I ascended into the air. She placed the soap back into the soap dish as I clung to her fingernail.

It occurred to me that she was probably going to wash her hands; which meant a watery grave for me.

With her left hand, she turned the hot water knob. Just then, I felt a surge of wind against my face. My tiny body slammed against the inside of her acrylic nail as she moved her hand to the top of her head. She began to scratch her scalp with her index finger. I fell from her thumb into the strawberry-scented, vermilion cloud that was her hair.

She closed the door to the bathroom and walked downstairs, outside to her car. I had no idea what I was in for.

She drove to the local mall and parked her car in the paring lot. I watched as nearly every man gawked and leered at her outstanding physique as she strutted towards her destination. I saw the words "Fitness Center" posted on the glass door that she entered. I couldn't read the full sign but it must have been a gym. She ducked under the doorway, as she usually had to do nowadays.

She approached the counter, ignoring stares from multiple people; she had become accustomed to it. The lady behind the counter scanned Lee's body, top to bottom, admiring her figure.

"Hi." Lee started. "I have an appointment with a personal trainer for 6:00."

"Okay, let's see here... You must be Leah Scarlett, correct?"

"Yup, that's me."

"Let me just see your I.D."

"Sure."

Lee reached into her purse and pulled it out. I glanced at her birthdate as she passed it to the gym attendant. According to her I.D. card, she was twenty-four. I was baffled; as far as I knew, she should have been twenty-eight by now.

"Okay. I'll get you're trainer. You're lucky, you get to have our best trainer. He may not look like much but he's fabulous, trust me."

"That sounds great, I'm excited to meet him." Lee responded.

The gym attendant left the counter and returned a few moment later with Lee's trainer. Surprisingly, he was quite short, but very fit. He appeared Filipino and stood about 5'2". Lee's record-breaking 54-inch legs completely dwarfed him. Her naval stood as tall as his chin; the seam of her shorts stood as high as his shoulders.

"Hi, I'm Leah." She stated, as she extended her hand to greet him.

His eyes were glued to Lee's bosom, which towered over him. He froze for a moment before responding.

"Wow... uhh, I mean, hi! I mean... umm, I'm Jeremy..."

"You okay, Jeremy?" Lee asked sarcastically, as she grabbed his puny hand and shook it.

"Yeah, sorry, I uhh... I just need to grab my water bottle, could you give me a second?" Jeremy asked.

"Sure, take your time."

Jeremy returned with his water bottle about three minutes later, wearing a different pair of shorts.

"How about we start off with some cardio?" Jeremy suggested.

"Oh, yes. I could go for a good run." Lee told him.

"I was thinking maybe fifteen minutes of elliptical."

"You're the boss!" She said enthusiastically.

"Not if you want to be..." He muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Lee asked.

"Ohh, uhh... nothing. I'm sorry, I was just thinking to myself that you have a very impressive figure. From a fitness standpoint, of course. I don't mean to sound creepy."

"Thank you, Jeremy! I work really hard on it." She told him, as she touched his shoulder.

"I can tell... so uhh, let's get to it.

Lee stepped onto the elliptical machine and grabbed the handles. She pumped the handles back and forth, her legs began to move in a running motion. Her enormous breasts swayed left and right beneath her scanty sports bra. I turned around and looked in the mirror behind her. I watched as her prominent glutes bounced in the wake of her motion. After a few minutes, she began to sweat in every crevice of her body. If only, I was big enough to enjoy her body...

After fifteen minutes, she stepped down from the elliptical and waited on Jeremy's instruction.

"So what muscle group are you trying to work on today?" Jeremy asked her.

"I think I wanna work on my chest area." Lee responded, motioning towards her bosom. Jeremy's eyes opened wide.

"Perfect!... Err, I mean... I was meaning to work on my chest today, too."

"Well then it's your lucky day, mister!" She said impishly.

"I hope so." He said playfully. Lee smiled at him.

"So... you know what I do for a living, what do you do?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm a model of sorts."

"Oh, well I could've guessed that. Who do you model for?"

"Well, I'm not employed per say. I mostly model on Instagram; I get paid sponsorships and stuff. I'm a cam girl as well. Pretty much, guys throw money at me to show them my body. Haha"

"Wow. Must be nice!" He joked.

"It's not bad."

Jeremy sat down at the chest fly machine. He set the seat height to it's lowest setting. Lee sat at the machine next to him. She moved the seat upwards, as high as it was able to go.

"Have you ever used the chest fly before?" Jeremy questioned.

"Actually I haven't." Lee answered.

"Okay. So you see the bars at either side of the machine? You're gonna grab them with your hands and pull them forward, towards your... uhh, chest. You wanna pull them in as tightly as you can. Make them clap... the handles, I mean."

"Haha, stop it! I know what you meant! Okay, here we go."

She pulled the handles inward, grunting with each repetition. She inhaled with each pull, and exhaled deeply with each collision of the handles. Her scalp was flooded with sweat and I started to feel overheated. I decided to walk more towards her forehead, trying to escape the sweat.

After a few repetitions, Lee started to struggle. She inhaled deeply and my feet came out from under me. I slid down her forehead and crashed into her nose. My body flipped several times as I fell from her nose and into her cleavage.

My head and arms slipped between her breasts upon impact. She clapped the handles of the machine against each other and exhaled as she let the weighted-plates pull them apart. Her cleavage opened and the rest of my body was consumed by her bosom. Her tremendous fun bags were warm and moist. I was upside-down and engulfed. Her breasts pressed against each other, compressing my body as I struggled to catch my breath. After two more reps, the force rendered me unconscious.


I woke up sometime later, further down her bra than before and still unable to move. I could hear Lee and Jeremy conversing, they seemed to be finished with the workout.

"Hey, so umm, I was wondering..." Jeremy started. "I know we just met, but I really like you. Do you think I could get your number?" He asked.

"Oh... thank you Jeremy but... I'm not really trying to date anyone right now. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I get it. It was stupid of me to ask. You're a tall, beautiful woman and I'm... not tall, and average."

"No! It's not that, I promise. Look, I'd love to have you as my permanent personal trainer. Maybe I'll be looking for something in the future, but not right now."

"Okay, I understand. I'd like that."

Lee set up another appointment with Jeremy and headed out to her car. The usual bounce of her bosom, as she walked, was enough to push me to the bottom of her bra. However, I couldn't stand since my feet were numb.

She entered her car and turned on the radio. As she drove, I felt my body stretch. I stared at my hands as they nearly doubled in size; I was growing. The pain was unbearable. I screamed in agony as my body parts extended. Lee was unable to hear my shrieks over the sounds of The Weeknd playing through the speakers. I now stood about an inch tall.
Chapter 14: Welcome home, little James by The_Necromanswer
Lee journeyed up to her room while my naked body remained trapped in her jiggling bosom, drenched in her sweat. She viewed herself in the large mirror that stood against the wall. She ripped the scrunchy out of her hair and shook her head about; her mighty jugs followed. The shaking forced me down her cleavage until I was pinned to the cup. She ripped off her top, unhooked her bra and dropped it to the bed. I hit the mattress and flew from the bra.

I stood on the edge of the bed and peered at her posterior as she undressed. After all of her garments were removed, she received a phone call. I watched in awe, as her lofty body paced around the room, immersed in conversation. She appeared to be talking to one of her friends, making plans for the evening. I wasn't sure how I was going to move from the bed, but at least I had escaped the likelihood of being killed, or left to die, in the shower.

I scanned the room, looking for something I could use to lower myself from the bed. Everything was out of reach, I was completely helpless. Suddenly, Lee bent her knees and lowered her massive butt towards the mattress. I took a few steps backwards and tripped. Before I could stand, her right cheek bulldozed me into the mattress. She sat there for almost a minute, I was close to suffocation. When she stood up, my feeble body stayed glued to her skin for a few seconds. She swiped her ass with her hand, thinking she had sat on something, and I fell to the bed.

She began to select clothes from her dresser; she laid them out on her bed. A black bra, black g-string, and a skimpy white dress. She marched into the bathroom and turned on the water.

I walked over to the push-up bra and inspected it, determining whether I would be comfortable inside it. I checked the size, out of curiosity; 38G. They were big, for sure. However, they didn't look overly big on her amazonian, seven-foot frame. At the time, she did have the most impressive breasts of any woman I'd ever seen. That is, until I met Tina...

I waited for Lee to finish her shower. When she entered the bathroom, I hid in her bra and waited for her to pick me up.

She walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her hair. She removed it and dried it with her blowdryer. Once her hair was done, she slipped on her thong. I held on to the bra as I ascended upward. She placed it over her breast and I was pressed against her nipple. My arms and legs were spread out over her breast. Her bosom began to bounce vigorously as she walked down the stairs; I took advantage of the moment and pulled my body up to her cleavage.


She received another phone call, it was her friend again. She said "okay" and hung up the phone. Then, she opened the front door. Before me, stood a captivating woman with an exquisite chest. She was about twenty years old. Her skin was mocha in color; her hair was black, and her eyes were brown. She was definitely hispanic, but it could barely be detected in her voice. She wore a low-cut blue dress, with a strapless bra underneath. She stood about 6'3" and wore very high heels. Her height was probably increased by the nuclear radiation; though very tall, she still stood about a head shorter than Lee. Her hips were not substantially curvy, but up top she was peerless. Her knockers were totally natural, but their size was incomparable; she had to be two full cup sizes bigger than Lee. I had the urge to dive right into them.

"Heyyy, baby!" Leah's friend greeted her.

They hugged each other tightly as I watched the woman's infinite bosom collide with Lee's.

"Are you ready?" Leah's friend asked.

"Yeah. Let me just grab my purse."

Lee followed her friend to the car and hopped in the passenger seat, her friend drove them to their destination. I struggled to stay afloat, in Lee's bra. I sunk a little deeper each time the car hit a bump.

They arrived at a bar. Leah's friend parked the car and entered the dimly-lit tavern.

"Hey, Tina! The usual?" The bartender asked Leah's friend. She must've been a regular.

"Hey, Barry. Yes, please. And a cosmo for Leah." Tina replied."

"Coming right up."

The bartender prepared the drinks while the girls took their seats. Tina could barely sit down before a man approached her.

"Hey. What's your name?" The man asked.

"Penelope." Tina answered, as she stood up. "Any other questions?"

The man looked to be in his mid-twenties and stood only about 5'6". In her tall heels, Tina absolutely dwarfed him. His eyes were level with her mammoth rack.

"Uhhh... yeah. You got a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't."

"Husband?"

"Nope."

"My name is Jerry." He proclaimed, as he extended his hand. Tina glanced at it, then looked up at his face. "Can I have your number?" He requested.

"I'm sorry, no."

"Oh... Can I ask why not?"

Tina chuckled and grinned at the man. She grabbed the back of his head with one hand and pushed his face into the heart of her cleavage.

"That's why... you can't have my number. Now, go brag to your little friends." Tina told him.

The man turned his head towards Lee and leered at her for a second.

"How about you? Got a man?" He asked her.

Without offering a word, Lee stood up and dwarfed the man, far more embarrassingly than Tina; his chin was level with Lee's waistline.

The man walked away, belittled and ashamed. Tina looked at Lee and they laughed together. Then, they sat down and began drinking.

"So are you still with , James?" Tina asked.

"No, we broke up. I found out he was cheating on me with some high school girl. Pedophile creep." Lee informed her.

"Isn't he 27? That's disgusting. He's got you and he still needs to fuck little girls? Fuck him- he didn't deserve you, anyway."

Tina couldn't even more her lips without a lively gyration of her monumental hooters. I was unable to take my eyes off them; a hug from her would be the greatest hug of my life.

"Thanks, Tina. You're right. I'll find somebody good, one day."

"That's right! Come here." She said as she wrapped her arms around Lee.

Her titanic bosom plowed into Lee's. I couldn't withhold my desire any longer; I leaped and plunged into the abyss of Tina's cleavage. Everything went black and, within one second, I was fully erect. I was temporarily trapped until I managed to free my arms; I slowly pulled myself to the surface.

"You know, I got asked out today. A trainer at the gym asked for my number." Lee told her.

"Oh, yeah? Is he cute?"

"Yeah. He's a little short. Well, really short. But I might give him a chance."

"You always did like the shorties..." Tina said.

"How come you're still single?" Lee asked.

"Oh, honey... let's not get into that." She said, as they shared a laugh.

The girls continued conversing while they downed four cocktails a piece. The bartender didn't charge either of them for a single drink. I sat the surface of Tina's bosom, hoping not to slip and fall between them. Her curly brunette hair flowed exquisitely around her breasts. I pulled the end of one of hairs; I had a plan, but it was a long-shot.

"So... you thinking about looking for a man tonight?" Tina wondered.

"The man I'm looking for is probably not in a bar right now." Lee replied.

"Come on. You're really not looking for a man? So then, what are you here for?"

"I just came to get drunk, honestly."

"Are you drunk enough to dance yet?" Tina asked.

"Let's do it."

"Hold on, let me give Barry a tip." Tina said.

She dug her fingers into her cleavage; she had money in there. I grabbed onto her fingernail as her finger pushed me downward. I quickly tied myself to the inside of her nail, using the strand of her hair that I pulled. My head rested below the tip of her finger. My body stretched along the nail, facing outward. It was slightly longer than me, my feet didn't quite reach the end of it. She grabbed the bills and lifted me out of her bosom; I was now a part of her. She left the bartender a tip and followed Lee to the center of the bar where other people were dancing.

They began to dance; I was pushed and pulled, violently, with every movement of Tina's hand. I held onto the knot I created with Tina's hair and hoped that it would survive.

After a few minutes of dancing, things started to take an unexpected turn. Lee turned around and bent over, presenting her voluptuous booty to Tina. Tina grabbed it with both hands, unknowingly pinning me to Lee's left cheek. Lee began to twerk, forcefully pushing her rear against Tina's pelvis. My hard cock poked her massively plump cheek as it bounced and ricocheted off the other cheek, repeatedly. Tina pressed her lap against Lee's ass and they moved in unison, to the beat of the music. The only thing separating me from Lee's tender flesh was her scanty, white dress. I was throbbing intensely.

Tina's fingers glided across Lee's butt as Lee turned around and stood up. The girls continued dancing with their chests pressed against each other. I felt a rush of wind push against me as Tina lifted her hand. She took Lee's face with both hands and pulled it towards her. She closed her eyes and pursued Lee with puckered lips. I didn't get to see the kiss, but I enjoyed the sounds of their make out session while Tina pushed me into the side of Lee's face. I felt her facial muscles contract beneath my pulsating phallus.

Tina pulled her lips from Lee's, but continued holding her face. She lightly pressed her fingernail against the back of Lee's mandible. She ran her finger down Lee's jawline, forcing my tiny body against the bone until her finger reached Lee's chin. I grabbed my penis and jerked it a few times, finishing myself off. I squirted my load right on her face with no regret. Tina flirtatiously shoved her finger into Lee's mouth. I watched in horror as my helpless body entered her lips and became covered by her saliva. Just as she removed her finger from Lee's mouth, I untied the strand of hair from around my body and descended into Leah's warm, soft bosom. They walked back to the bar.

"Long Island! And one for Leah!" Tina told the bartender.

The girls had another three drinks, each. By that point, they were both wasted. I didn't know either of them to be lesbian, but they sure seemed attracted to each other.

"I fucking love your tits!" Lee proclaimed, as she grabbed Tina's enormous breasts and pushed them against each other. They jiggled with each magnificent collision.

"I like yours too. Hehe." Tina said, as she squeezed the front of Lee's breast. They laughed together.

"You know who else likes our tits?" Tina asked.

"Who?" Leah inquired.

"Every guy in here. Look at them, staring."

"Ugh, I know." Leah agreed. "Wanna just get out of here?"

"Let's go somewhere else. Oot, I know! Let's go get some White Castle!"

"Sounds like a plan, baby!" Lee replied.

They walked out to the car and Tina drove them to get their fast food. Tina gave me a few scares, driving drunk and recklessly. Leah seemed to find her antics hilarious, probably because she was drunk. After they ate, Tina drove to Lee's house. Lee gave her a big, breast-filled hug and walked inside her house. That's when it happened.

Still beneath Lee's bosom, I felt my body start to stretch again. In excruciating pain, I started to scream as my bones grew. I kicked and punched, trying to cope with the pain.

"What the hell?!" Lee said, as she stuck her hand into her cleavage.

I felt her fingernail tap my head a few times. I panicked and froze; she found me. Goosebumps ran throughout my body as she pinched my head between her two fingers and lifted me from her bra. She held me just above her chest.

"Please! Please don't hurt me! I'm human!" I yelled, in my tiny, squeaky voice.

"Holy shit... you're a person? She asked. Her powerful, deafening voice filled the room.

"Yes! I can explain! Please just don't hurt me!"

She opened her palm and dropped me onto it. I stood up; I felt an erection brewing. She brought me up to the front of her face and looked at me closely. She blew a gust of wind at me and I fell backwards, still atop her palm.

"You're... a two-inch tall person? How?" She wondered.

"It's me, James! Remember me? I was Jacob's best friend. My guardian at the home, Rose- she has powers! Shrinking powers! She shrunk me to this size and tried to kill me. I ran away and found out where you live. I'm sorry I was in your bra. I uhh, kind of... fell in there... by accident. I don't know if you wanted to see me again but I had no one else... so I came here. I'll leave if you want me to."

"Oh, my little Jamesy! I thought I would never see you again!" She said in a sweet voice, as she smushed me into the center of her cheek. My cock was throbbing again.

"Of course I wanted to see you, honey! I missed you so much!" She told me, as she continued to rub my naked body against her beautiful face.

"Something terrible happened, baby. I have a lot of stuff to tell you. But, it's late- let's go to sleep and we'll talk about everything in the morning." She said softly.

"So... I can stay here?"

"Of course you can, my love. I'm so glad to have you back. Give me a kiss. "

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips as her giant face advanced towards me. She held me with one hands, I laid across her open palm. Her lips covered my body and my hard cock slipped between them. She pressed her lips against me for several seconds, emitting an 'Mmmm' sound. Her effortless sexuality became too overwhelming for me and I squirted into her mouth; I was still so small that she didn't even notice. She peeled her lips from me and I was freed.

"Ooo, Jamesy, you're naked!"

"Yeah. I kinda had to ditch my clothes."

"Well, we'll worry about that tomorrow. Let's just go to sleep for now." She said, as she pressed me against the peak of her left breast and carried me upstairs.
Chapter 15: Bathing with Leah by The_Necromanswer
Spending the night in Lee’s bed was an adventure. She had laid me on one side of her pillow, while her head rested on the other side. She assured me that she didn’t usually roll over, or move, in her sleep. However, nothing about this situation was usual.

Lee fell asleep within minutes of laying down in bed, but I wouldn’t sleep at all that night. She wore a black bra and matching panties. She slept on her side, facing away from me, without any blankets. She has offered me a washcloth, to use as a blanket, but I declined. The room was warm enough, despite my nakedness.

After staring at the curves of her devastating body for about an hour, I heard Lee make a subtle groaning noise as her lengthy body flipped over. She placed her hand underneath the pillow as her gorgeous face collided with it. The force of her head sent me sliding down the pillow. I panicked, until her hand met my naked body and pinned me to the pillow. My head was free, between the gap of her index and middle fingers. My tiny 2-inch body was trapped underneath her giant palm. Her head laid just inches from me; over five times longer than my body, and a couple hundred times more massive. My hair was pulled towards her nose with each of her inhales.

The pressure of her palm was extremely uncomfortable; I was unable to inhale fully. I tried to wake her up my yelling her name, but my already puny voice was weakened by her hold.

With all my might, I freed my arms from her hold. I pushed against the gap between her fingers until my torso was free. Then, I grabbed the back of her hand with both my hands and pulled my legs free. I slid down the back of her hand, maintaining my balance. When I reached her wrist, the momentum sent me flying to the pillow. I tumbled down the pillow, flipping forward until I fell onto the mattress. With her plentiful breasts beside me, I rose to my feet and enjoyed the view for a moment.

“Wow...” I said in awe, as I grabbed my stiff penis. “One day you’ll be mine, Leah.” I didn’t believe my own words, but I desperately wanted to.

I started to stroke my shaft. Slowly at first, gradually increasing speed. The guilt I felt was undeniable, but so was the pleasure. I gritted my teeth and stroked feverishly as my body trembled. I glanced between her face, and her rack, as I pleasured myself. After just fifteen seconds, I climaxed. I stared at her face as the semen gushed from my urethra, making sure that she didn’t open her eyes. Once I finished, I took a few steps back from her massive body and laid down. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Before long, I was awakened by the sound of her cough. I jumped to my feet and took a defensive stance. Her hand nearly knocked me over as she moved it from the top of her pillow and swung it to the other side of her body as she flipped over. Her body bounced against the mattress as she turned, launching me a few inches into the air with each thump. I was tossed along the mattress, ending up near her waistline. Finally, she laid still, with her back to me. I stood up again.

It seemed dangerous to remain anywhere her body. If she rolled over I’d be crushed. I decided to walk to the end of the bed, by her feet. I’d sleep at the corner of the bed; that would be my best chance at safety. I began to walk towards the foot of the bed. It would take my tiny legs hundreds of strides to walk such a distance. Leah let out a dull moan, as her mammoth butt suddenly turned and dropped towards the mattress.

“NOOOO!!” I screamed, as I started to run.

I could only make it as far as the center of her left cheek until... BOOM. I was flattened. I pushed against her infinitely plump buttock as I squirmed in a panic. I quickly became erect, my cock poked her bare flesh. I dug my nails into her skin as her soft butt cheek deprived me of oxygen. I opened my mouth and tasted her flesh on my tongue. I bit down as hard as I could, making every effort to wake her. I continued to squirm, with my teeth clamped down on her titanic posterior.

“Oww!!” She yelped.

She quickly sprung out of bed and stood at the side of it. Her eyes darted towards the pillow, and then to the center of the bed.

“Jamesy! What happened?! Are you okay?!”

“I’m... fine...” I said, inhaling deeply. “You put your hand over me and trapped me while I was asleep. I crawled out from under it but I fell off the pillow. I tried to walk to the end of the bed but you rolled over on me.

“Oh my gosh! Honey, I’m so sorry!” She apologized, as she interlocked her fingers and slipped them underneath me. She held me at the height of her chin as she spoke.

“Why don’t I set a pillow on my nightstand, for you to sleep on. Is that okay with you?”

I nodded. She placed one of the pillows on the night stand, while she held me in her open palm. She looked at me.

“Good night, Jamesy.” She said, in a sweet tone. A small amount of semen slipped out the end of my penis.

She gently laid me atop the pillow and touched my face with her finger. Then, she turned around, unstrapped her bra, and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was awakened by Leah’s fingernail, gently stroking my back. The blood rushed to my penis as I began to tingle with pleasure.

“Wake up, Jamesy.” She said, softly.

I opened my eyes are turned around, greeted by her warm smile.

“I’m gonna take a shower. Do you want to get washed up too? You smell a little funky.”

“Yeah. But I don’t think I’ll be able to.”

“Don’t worry honey. I’ll wash you. I don’t mind.” She assured me.

“Oh. Okay.”

“I’ll get you nice and clean after I take my shower. Here, you can watch TV while you wait for me.” She said, as she turned the television on.

My mind started racing. She was going to wash me! There was no way I’d be able to contain my arousal with her fingers rubbing my naked body. Did she not think of that? Did she not mind? Maybe she thought of me as a son, and it wasn’t as weird to her, as it was to me. Either way, I wasn’t going to tell her that it made my uncomfortable. My excitement outweighed my apprehension.

She exited the bathroom, emitting a pleasant rose scent. The cleavage of her generous bosom was visible, above the red towel that covered her torso. Her long, vermillion hair was still wet and held up by a hair clip. I watched her enticing movements, in awe, as she walked to her closet. Her wide hips swayed with elegance, as her giant, dainty feet hurdled to the ground with each stride. She slid open the folding door of her closet. I stared at the toweled-covered mountain that was her butt. She turned her head around and looked at me. My eyes moved to her face.

“Cover your eyes, honey. I have to get dressed. And you better not sneak any peeks, young man!”

I placed my hands over my eyes as she instructed. Unable to resist the temptation, I peered through the crack between my fingers. She removed her towel, revealing her perfectly plump bottom. I bit my lip and pressed my knees against each other. It was no use; my already stimulated penis sprung up like a jack-in-a-box. I watched, as she dressed herself in a black sports bra and spandex, black yoga pants.

“Okay. You can look now.”

I had never stopped looking. She stood before me. Her hefty thighs, level with my derisory body. She placed her hand on the pillow beneath my feet, and gently poked my stomach with her index finger.

“James...” She said, inquisitively, as she cocked her head to the side and stroked my stomach with her fingernail.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Be honest...”

She turned around and presented her round buttocks. She looked back at me. I craned my neck and admired her gorgeously sculpted profile. She grabbed the waistband of her leggings with both hands and flung her waist to the right as she tugged her pants upward. Her mighty cheeks jiggled thunderously. Blood rushed to my stiff cock as it pulsated.

“Do these tights make my butt look fat?”

I paused like a deer in headlights. What a question for a thirteen-year-old boy. I didn’t quite understand hey worry. Of course, her butt looked amazing. But to say it wasn’t fat would be a lie - it was the fattest part of her body. However, it certainly wasn’t due to her pants. Aside from her perfect face, it was her most notable feature. I had to come up with a response.

“Umm... it looks... good.”

“Are you sure, honey? Should I put on different pants? You can be honest.”

I struggled to muster words. All I could think about was my raging boner, and my desire to leap onto, and grab, the vast surfeit of irresistible flesh that was her buttocks.

“No. You don’t need to change. You look... uhh... it’s... I mean...”

“Everything okay, honey?”

“Yeah. I’m just... overwhelmed. Because you’re so... hot.”

“Awww!! Hahaha!! You’re so cute, Jamesy!”

She placed her open palms at the sides of my body, bent down, and kissed on the top of my head. Then, she slipped her her hand underneath me and lifted me off my feet. She held me at the height of her ample bosom.

“Let’s get you cleaned up. Then, we’ll eat some breakfast.”

I sat in her open palm as she carried me into the bathroom. She pinched my torso between two fingers and carefully placed me atop the ledge of the sink. She ran the faucet and checked the temperature of the water with her fingers as it filled. When the sink was half-filled, she turned off the faucet. She grabbed a bar of soap and lathered her hands until they were saturated.

“Alright, Jamesy. I’m going to just rub you between my fingers until you’re nice and soapy. Then, I’ll dip you into the water a few times, until you’re squeaky clean. You ready?”

I nodded. She dropped her open palm to my feet and I climbed aboard her slippery fingers. After a few steps, I slipped and fell backwards.

“Oop... Careful, honey!”

She locked her fingers behind my back and began to push against my torso with her soap-covered thumbs. My cock continued to throb. She smiled at me warmly, unfazed by my obvious arousal. My eyes opened wide, and my brows rose, as she unintentionally filled me with satisfaction. She began to hum softly. My toes curled, and my legs twitched involuntarily. I gritted my teeth and desperately tried to regain my composure. She slowly lifted me to the height of her chest. Suddenly, her thumbs slipped off the sides of my body, propelling me into the air.

“Oop, ah!” She yelped.

She moved her torso forward as she tried to get her hand underneath me. I fell onto her left breast, ricocheted into the air, and plummeted into her cleavage.

“Oh no! Jamesy!

Upside down, and betwixt her ample breasts, I pushed against them with both arms as they squished me. I felt her index finger press against back. Her thumb pinned my erection into my abdomen, and coerced the semen out of my scrotum. She plucked my soap-covered body from her bosom and placed me atop her palm.

“Sorry about that, honey. Are you okay?”

“Yeah... I’m fine...” I said, breathing heavily.

“Thank god. Okay, I’m gonna rinse you off now. Ready? One... Two... Three.”

I laid in her open palm, her thumb covered my chest. She stared at me, and her hefty rack hovered over me, as she carefully dipped me into the water. After about once second, she lifted me above the water.

“Good boy!” She exclaimed, happily. “Let’s go again. One... Two... Three.”

She dunked my body into the water again.

“Alright, Jamesy. One more time. One... Two... Three...”

She submerged me for the final time, for about two seconds. Then, she pulled me out of the water and held me in her palm. She fetched a washcloth from the cabinet and threw it over me. It covered me, the weight caused me to fall on my ass.

“Hahahaha!” She laughed.

With my body covered by the washcloth, I felt her fingers gently squeeze me. I couldn’t see a thing, but somehow, her actions still aroused me. She pressed me against her breast and rubbed me in a circular motion.

“Let’s get you niiiiice and dry.” She said sweetly, as she moved my body across her bust.

She continued that for about a minute until she determined I was dry. Then, she fixed a tiny piece of tissue around me, so that I wouldn’t be naked. She held the tissue closed with a piece of scotch tape. She carried me down to the kitchen and fixed breakfast: bacon, eggs and orange juice. She manually fed me tiny pieces of egg, and gazed at me, affectionately, as I chewed.

“Do you like it, Jamesy? How do they taste?”

“Delicious!” I told her.

“I’ve got to keep you fed so you can get big and strong again, like you used to be.”

Truth be told – if she kept treating me like this, I didn’t care if I ever returned back to my normal size. Maybe there could be a romantic future for us, I began to convince myself. If the age on her ID was correct, she was only 24. So, when I’m 18, she would only be 29. That didn’t seem like too much of a disparity. However, I didn’t understand how she could be only 24 if Jacob was 13. Speaking of which, where was Jacob? I decided to ask her.

“Leah...”

“Yes, baby?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course, baby. You can ask me anything.” She assured me, as she brushed the side of my head with her index finger.”

“Where’s Jacob?”

“Oh. Alright. I knew I would have to explain this to you eventually.”

“Explain what?”

“Honey... Jacob is not here anymore. He... he passed on.”

“What?!” He’s dead?!”

She placed her index finger under my chin and gently pushed upward, pulling my heels off the ground. She kissed the the top of my head in consolation.

“Yes, honey. I’m sorry. It happened a couple of years ago. That’s the reason I stopped going to visit you; I was depressed and suicidal for a long time.”

“Oh. I’m so sorry about your loss, Leah. I can’t imagine how you felt after losing your only son.”

“Actually, I have a confession. You don’t need to know this, but I’ll tell you anyway. I want to get it off my chest.”

“What is it?”

“Jacob wasn’t my son. This is going to seem weird. My family was... unconventional. I am actually Jacob’s aunt. My older sister was his mother. But she hardly spent any time with him. She used to work very long hours, and she traveled for work, a lot. My family are immigrants, I was the first one born here. We were a big family, and very poor. My sister was the only one who earned money, and she had to support us all. There was me, my three brothers, my younger cousin, my mother, my grandmother and grandfather, and my great aunt. We all lived together.”

“Oh. I replied. But I don’t get it, why did Jacob think you were his mother?”

“I used to babysit Jacob. I was the one who fed him and changed his diapers while his mother worked. She died in a tragic car accident when he was very young. So, my family insisted that I would take over as his mother. I was still underage, too young to have been his mother. We lied to him about my age, so that he wouldn’t be skeptical when he got older. I know it was wrong but I didn’t have a choice, my family forced it on me. I was going to tell him the truth, but...”

She paused and looked away. A single tear streamed down her face.

“I’m so sorry, Leah. You loved him like a son, and you were an amazing mom. Jacob was so lucky to have you. And... I’m lucky to have you.”

“Aww, baby...”

Her right hand swooped down, she positioned it behind my back. She cupped her palm around the entirety of my body and effortlessly lifted me from the ground, as she smacked her hand against her right breast. I was consumed. She held me there as she spoke.

“I missed you so much, Jamesy. You’re my special little boy and you always will be. Please don’t ever leave me... I love you.”

She pulled her hand away from her breast and looked at me. My penis began to rise again.

“I love you too.” I told her, as I became fully erect.

She lifted her hand towards her face until her lips covered my upper body. My stiff cock broke through the tissue paper and poked her chin. She pulled me away.

“Oh, Jamesy. Haha! Let’s go get you a new tissue.”
Chapter 16: Hello, Tina’s Tits by The_Necromanswer
“Tina will be here any minute to pick me up.” Lee told me. “We’re going to our yoga class, and then we’re gonna get brunch. I’ll be back in about two hours. You’ll be fine while I’m gone, right?”

“I guess... but, can I come with you instead?”

“Oh, honey. I don’t see how I could safely bring you out of the house at your size. I’m sorry.”

“Please? I don’t want to be alone. I wanna be with you.”

“I know, sweetheart.” She said, as she brushed my hair with her finger. “But it’s too dangerous for you. We’ll just have to wait until you return to your normal size.”

“But... what if I never grow back? Are you just gonna leave me in here forever? Please, let me come with you. I promise I won’t get hurt!”

“I don’t know, Jamesy. Where would I even hold you?”

I moved my eyes down to her chest, then back to her face, to her chest again, and back to her face.

“Heh... Jamesy! That’s very inappropriate! I’m not going to put you in my cleavage!”

“Why not?” I asked, feigning ignorance. “It’s the same thing as a hug.”

“Jamesy... it’s not okay for a grown woman to put little boys between her boobies! People would think I’m a pedophile!”

“But nobody would even know! Please, Lee? I don’t want to be alone... I want to go outside.”

“I don’t know, honey...”

“What’s the big deal? It’s not like I haven’t been in there before.”

“Haha! Stop it, Jamesy!” She said, as she gently poked my gut.

“Can we please just try it?” I pleaded. “If I can’t breathe or something, I’ll let you know, by kicking my legs.”

“Alright. Only because I love you, Jamesy. I don’t want to leave you in here indefinitely. We’ll give it a try.”

She slowly crept her fingers towards me and carefully positioned me between her index and thumb. With her other hand, she pulled her left breast to the side and placed me between them. She walked in front of the mirror in the living room and inspected.

“Hmm... I gotta push you down a little further, sweetheart. You’re too visible.”

She stared at the mirror as she gently pushed down on my head until I was no longer visible. Her huge, supple breasts formed around my body. Soft like cotton, and warm, like her touch. Blood started to rush to my penis. When she was satisfied with my position, she removed her finger from the top of my head.

“Can you breathe, Jamesy? Are you comfortable?”

“Yup! Don’t worry about me, I’m good!” I yelled, so that she’d be able to hear me.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” She asked. “I’m still a little worried.”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine! Thank you for letting me come with you, Lee!”

“Anything for you, baby. Tina is outside. If you get uncomfortable, just push against my boob.”

Leah walked out to Tina’s car. I bounced subtly, beneath her bosom as she plopped her butt into the passenger seat. She had to move the seat all the way back, in order to fit her towering legs. She fastened the seatbelt over her chest and slipped it underneath her bosom. I could just barely see Tina’s face from Leah’s cleavage. To my dismay, Leah’s left breast blocked my view of Tina’s glorious rack. But only for a moment.

“Hi, my love!” Leah said warmly, as she stretched her arms towards Tina.

“Heyyy!” Tina replied, happily.

Tina smiled and leaned forward, as her titanic bosom crashed into Leah’s. Her beautiful breasts, covered by her loose-fitting white top and visible black bra, protruded from the sides of her top. Above the seam of her top, many inches of cleavage were visible. With the power of a meteor crashing into Earth, her breasts met Leah’s and consumed my view. The collision caused my body to bobble involuntarily. My dick raged with arousal. I grabbed it with both hands, desperately trying to contain myself, and broke a hole through the napkin.

“Muah! Muah!” Tina kissed each side of Leah’s face.

Her breasts jiggled erotically as their hug ended and she released her hold of Leah. She stretched her arms back toward’s Leah’s chest and grabbed the sides of her breasts.

“Oh my god! That sports bra is so cute!” She complimented, as she squeezed Leah’s breasts together and constrained me.

“Doo, doo, doo! Hahaha!” Tina giggled playfully, as she jiggled Leah’s breasts.

My body was jerked, left and right, following the movements of Tina’s hands. I kept my hands firmly planted over my erection. I gazed at Tina’s breasts as they swayed, while my body slipped deeper and deeper into Leah’s cleavage, until it fully consumed me. Her playful jiggling of Leah’s breasts felt like giant waves crashing into me.

“Stop it, Tina! Hehe!” Leah said, amidst laughter.

I had to suffer, struggling for air, throughout the entire ride. The heat of Leah’s bosom left me drenched, and extremely aroused. I contemplated unloading my scrotum, but decided to try to hold it in. When Tina finally parked and they exited the car, I pushed against Leah’s breasts with all of my limbs, trying to alert her of my discomfort.

They walked into the building where their yoga class was held. I was compacted with each of Leah’s steps, as my sweat-drenched body continued to slip further beneath her bosom.

“I’m just gonna head to the bathroom really quick. You go ahead and start stretching, I’ll be right there.” Leah told Tina.

A sense of relief came over me as I heard her say that. My arms pushing against her breasts was the only thing allowing me to breath properly, until I couldn’t anymore. I finally lost my hold of her breasts and they caved in on me.

Moments later, I heard the bathroom door open. I was greeted by Leah’s fingers, creeping through the crevice of her bosom. She gently pinched my body, and plucked me from her bra. I sat in her palm.

“Are you okay, sweetie? I felt you pushing. Aww, your tissue ripped again.”

“I’m fine... now. I got pushed too far down when Tina... you know. I couldn’t breathe.” I told her.

“Do you not want to go back in, Jamesy? I guess I could hide you somewhere in here...” Leah proposed, as she looked around.

“It’s okay. I’ll be fine as long as Tina doesn’t do that again.” I replied.

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, sweetheart.”

“Hey, Lee...”

“Yes, baby?”

“Do you think... maybe... you could introduce me to Tina, after your yoga class?”

“Aww, sweetheart... I don’t know... I don’t know how she would react.”

“It’s just... I’m worried about if I never go back to my normal size. Will you have to just hide me forever, and never let me meet people?”

She scrunched her eyebrows and looked at me, sadly, for a moment.

“Baby...” She started, as she pressed me against her warm cheek. She held me there as she spoke.

“We will figure this out, Jamesy. I promise you. You just have to trust me. We’ll talk about everything that’s bothering you when we get home. I love you.”

She slid me over her cheek until my face was in front of her lips. My cock throbbed with satisfaction. She pressed her fingers against my backside and puckered her lips as she placed an affectionate kiss over me. A stream of semen shot from my penis, onto her chin. She didn’t seem to notice. She pulled her hand away from her lips as I sat atop her fingertips.

“You know what, James... I don’t think putting you in my cleavage is gonna work. I’m gonna be upside down for a lot of the poses, you might fall out.” She explained, as I breathed heavily. “Are you okay, baby? You’re panting.”

“Yes... I’m just excited... to be in the hands of such a pretty lady.”

“Oh-ho, aww! My little Romeo!”

She smiled and puckered her lips, as she brought me towards them again. She paused and smiled at me silently for a moment.

“So where will you put me?” I asked.

“I guess I’ll put you in my purse, for now. I’ll leave it open so you can see whats going on. Is that okay with you?”

“Do I have to?” I asked, reluctantly.

“Well, it’s either the purse or I put you in my water bottle.” She stated.

“I guess the purse is fine.”

“Good boy. It’s only for a little while.”

She closed her fist around my body so that I couldn’t be seen as she exited the bathroom. She walked to the side of the room where the women placed their things, kneeled down and placed me safely inside of her purse. She rearranged some items so that I could stand atop them. She placed her water bottle in the bag. Then, she stood up and joined the other women in the middle of the room.

The purse covered a lot of my view; I was only able to see the upper bodies of most of the women. Most of the women were relatively young, around Leah’s age. Leah was, by far, the tallest one in the room - as she always was. She stood closer to me than any of the other women, and glanced over at me every couple of minutes. Tina stood behind Leah, with her incredible breasts minimally covered by her sports bra, which appeared to be a couple of sizes too small. Even with Leah’s gorgeous, lofty body in my line of sight, I found it difficult to peel my eyes from Tina’s chest. The sway of her breasts, with each of her movements, was intoxicating.

The instructor led the women as they did their poses. Her name was Anna, and she was beautiful. Roughly six-foot-five, with blue eyes and long, wavy brown hair. She wasn’t particularly voluptuous, but her figure was remarkable. She had visibly toned abs, and a very compact waist, with moderate hips. But as beautiful as she was – my eyes were still fixed on Tina’s rack for most of the class. If only I were taller... I could meet her; maybe she would even hug me. But, I thought to myself, at least I had Leah.

When the class was finished, Anna dismissed the women. Leah turned around and faced Tina.

“I’m gonna run to the bathroom.” Leah stated.

“Okay. I need some water.” Tina responded.

Leah glanced over at me and gave me a wink, as she headed towards the bathroom. Tina removed the scrunchy from her hair and shook it about, as she ran her fingers through it. Then, she shoved the scrunchy between her breasts. I watched her bosom shake vigorously as she marched towards the side of the room, nearing closer to me with each step. She kneeled down towards her purse, which was right next to Leah’s. She pulled her phone out of her purse and glanced at it for a moment. Then, she dropped her phone back into her purse and continued to dig through it.

“Where the hell is my water?!” She asked aloud, as she looked through her purse.

She stood up to her full height and slung the purse over her shoulder. Her eyes scanned the floor around it, in search of her water bottle. She spotted Leah’s water bottle, which stuck out of her purse, propped up directly behind me. I gazed up at her beautiful brown eyes, fearful that she had spotted me, but enthralled with lust. She bent over and lowered her arm towards the water bottle, as her rotund, gravity-defying bosom approached me. I stood up and scrambled, as I ran behind the water bottle out of sight. Her fingers continued to move towards me. I slipped and started to fall forward, until her pinky met my chest. She wrapped her hand around the bottle, pinning me to the base of it. I squirmed and kicked my feet, in disbelief of my predicament. My feet came off the floor while she lifted the bottle out of Leah’s purse. A shiver ran through my spine. My eyes opened wide, as I looked up at the ceiling. She twisted the cap off, and the bottle met her mouth. It sounded like a river flowing into a dam as she guzzled down the water. She squeezed the bottle, taking the air from my lungs. I pushed against her finger with all my might but to no avail. Then, suddenly, she lifted her pinky finger from the bottle, releasing me. I turned my body around and desperately tried to cling to the bottle as I slipped from it. A sensation of weightlessness overtook me as I plummeted toward Tina’s chest. I descended, face-first, into her cleavage. I threw my arms in front of my face, as her plentiful jugs swallowed me, whole.

I couldn’t believe it. For the second time, Tina held me captive between her mammoth breasts, and she still didn’t even know I existed. Upside down and trembling with fear, I felt my erection brewing. How would I escape this time? I was now twice the size that I was the last time I managed to exit unnoticed. But this time, it seemed unlikely. I debated purposely making her aware of my presence, by flailing around; but my fear kept me still.

“Is that my water?!” Leah asked, as she approached Tina.

“Yeah.” Tina admitted.

“You went in my bag?!”

“Yeah... what’s the big deal?”

“Oh no... No! No! No!” Leah panicked.

“What are you looking for?! Tina inquired.

“It’s not here! Oh my god... this is bad!”

“Leah, calm down! Whatever it is, don’t make a scene in here. Let’s go out to the car. Okay?”

Tina’s tremendous jugs pressed against my frail body, constricting my shoulders as I hung upside down. Beads of sweat in her cleavage began to disintegrate the tissue that covered me; I might as well have been naked. I let out an involuntary, squeaky yelp with each of her steps, as her breasts squeezed my tiny body. I slid a little further down her cleavage with each of her powerful strides. My penis raged with stimulation. I was almost ready to bust, and I wasn’t even going to bother trying to hold back. Her breasts bounced a few times as she sat in the driver seat of her car.

“Okay, now tell me – what’s wrong?” Tina asked Leah.

Leah started to sob. My body was pushed from side to side as Tina leaned towards her and wrapped her arms around her.

“What’s wrong, baby?!” Tina asked again.

“You know how the nuclear fall out made a lot of women grow really tall?” Leah began. “And how it made a lot of other weird stuff happen?”

“Yes.” Tina responded.

“Well, you see... Jacob used to have this little friend, James. He was an orphan. I was planning to adopt him... before Jacob passed away. Anyway, the fallout made him shrink... a lot. Or, no – he said it was his caretaker that somehow shrunk him. But that’s besides the point. Anyway, he showed up at my door one day and he was like an inch tall. So, I’ve been taking care of him, hoping that he returns to his normal size one day. I brought him with me today, he was in my purse. But now he’s gone...”

My body was tossed from side to side again, as Tina removed her arms from Leah and returned to her normal seated position.

“What? Are you... you’re serious? You don’t think that I... I mean, I had no idea... you think its my fault?” Tina stammered.

“No! Of course not! I’m not blaming you. I just... I knew I shouldn’t have brought him out...” Leah stated, between sobs.

“I don’t... I’m sorry, Lee. I don’t know what to say. Maybe he fell out of your bag? Let’s look...” Tina stopped mid-sentence.

I felt extreme pain in my joints as my body began to seize. I gritted my teeth and pushed against Tina’s breasts with my elbows.

“NOOOO!!!” I yelled, in terror, as I realized what was happening.

My arms and legs stretched to twice their size. In the midst of the growth, I felt a flood of semen escape from my stiff cock. I knew I was doomed.

“What the...?!” Tina exclaimed in confusion.

She slipped 2 fingers into her cleavage, splitting her breasts apart enough so that I could finally breathe properly. She found me. I felt her index finger press hard against my crotch, her thumb was planted on my butt. I craned my neck and looked up, greeted by her perplexed expression. Blood rushed from my penis, to my heart, as it pounded rapidly. She scrunched her brow and frowned in disgust, as she plucked me from her sweaty, succulent bosom.

“AHHHHH!!! She let out a high-pitched shriek. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” She screamed, as she flung me towards the windshield.

I flipped through the air, several times, until my back slammed against the windshield, knocking the wind out of me. I fell, face-first, onto the dashboard.

“JAMES!!” Leah yelled.

Tina placed a hand over her chest as she breathed heavily, still in shock.

“Oh! I’m sorry, Lee. I didn’t know it was him... I’m sorry, little James!” Tina apologized.

Leah cupped her hands around me and held me in front of her face. She inspected me for a moment, making sure I wasn’t injured. Then, she forcefully plowed me into the center of her bosom, with joy.

“I’m so glad your safe, Jamesy! I was so worried!”

She lifted her hands up to her lips and planted her loving kisses over every inch of my naked body, finishing with a long, wet kiss directly on my face. Then, she plastered me against her right cheek.

“Mmmm. Let’s get you home, baby. I think you’ve had enough excitement for one day.”

She pulled me away from her face.

“Hey! You’ve grown! Haha!”

“Yeah!” I responded. “It happened while I was... in... Tina’s...”

“Boobs?” Tina intejected. “It’s okay, honey. You can say ‘boobs.’”

“How did you get in there, anyway?” Leah asked.

“Well, I was hiding behind your water bottle. When Tina grabbed it, she pinned me to it. Then, I fell into her...”

“Boobs. Hehe.” Leah chuckled.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, James! I didn’t even realize... Well, it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you, too.” I responded.

“Aww. Such a cutie pie.” Tina said, as she poked my nose. “Can I hold him?” She asked.

Tina cupped her hands and extended them towards Leah. Leah placed me into Tina’s palms; they were slightly clammy. She held me in front of her, level with the peak of her bosom.

“You seem like a very nice boy, James. I’m Lee’s best friend. I hope you and I can be good friends, too. Can I hug you?” She asked. I nodded.

She gave me a warm smile and kept her eyes locked onto me as she slowly pulled me towards her body. I stretched out my arms, welcoming the embrace of her astronomical breasts. I looked into her eyes as she pulled me towards them, until all I could see was the fabric of her sports bra. Despite having climaxed only a few minutes before, I could feel my penis stiffening again. The flesh of her breasts contained my limp body, as her gentle hands held me between them.

“Mmmm.” She emitted, as she hugged me. The vibration of her voice surged through my bones.

“I’m so glad you’re not weirded out by this, Tina!” Leah expressed. “Maybe you can babysit James, next week, while I’m visiting my sister in California!”

“Sure!” Tina replied eagerly, as she pulled me away from her chest. “How does that sound, James? Would you like that?!”

“Ye... yes. Yes, I would like that a lot.”

“Well, then it’s settled! We’re gonna have so much fun, honey!”
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6728