Life with Nicole by Charmer
Summary:

A young giantess sought fun and adventure, but she got more than what she bargained for when she crossed paths with a mysterious human. She soon learned that no matter how many villages she had groveling at her feet, some individuals needed a different approach to dominate.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 37097 Read: 74073 Published: May 30 2017 Updated: June 22 2017
Story Notes:

Lots of erotica mixed with plot.

1. Chapter 1 by Charmer

2. Chapter 2 by Charmer

3. Chapter 3 by Charmer

4. Chapter 4 by Charmer

5. Chapter 5 by Charmer

6. Chapter 6 by Charmer

7. Chapter 7 by Charmer

8. Chapter 8 by Charmer

Chapter 1 by Charmer
Author's Notes:

As of July 5, 2022, all currently existing chapters (1-9) will receive a major overhaul in terms of phrasing, grammar and even content. Five years have passed since my last update and I am truly sorry to my previous readers who left wonderful comments, but were left hanging by my hiatus. If you are still here, I hope I earn back your trust and respect as a reader. Thank you and I promise to do my utmost to not ghost you.

- Charmer

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This story takes place during the medieval era, when kings and queens rule their kingdoms. But this story is not like most medieval stories, because while a king and his queen rule, larger, more powerful beings rule over all, overthrowing them without exerting much effort. 


********** 

A massive hand landed in front of a wagon, spooking the horses and the driver. The impact a single hand made caused the ground to shake violently, almost causing the mountainside to collapse. A cloud of dust plumed into the air, and fragments of the rocky path lie about. 

The middle-aged man got off the wagon to look at the owner of the gigantic hand that stopped them. His breathing got hitched on his throat, when his eyes landed on a pair of large, blue eyes staring back at him. 


Nicole Smith stood before him. A giantess that was almost 20 times his size. She had white skin, despite being constantly glared on by the sun. Her eyes were bright and blue, capable of hypnotizing men with their elegance. She had pinkish lips that every male would love to kiss if only their lives wouldn’t be in danger when they get near her mouth. Her dirty blonde hair flowed smoothly up to her waist. She had long, shapely legs that could not only get her to faraway places in only minutes, but to have eyes glued on them indefinitely. Her feet had perfect arches, and her toes were long and slender. She was wearing only a black bra and black panties, revealing her curvaceous form to the stunned man. But only her upper body was visible to the muleskinner. 


“Hello there.” Nicole innocently greeted. Her voice was loud, yet angelic and smooth. 
The wagoner wanted to run in terror, but even a man scared out of his wits knew that only a miracle can let him outrun a giantess. But who could blame him? 


Giants and giantesses were notorious for conquering human villages and kingdoms. They would use their immense size to dominate any human who would oppose them. Even royalties can’t convince their soldiers to fight against any giant. Once the king and queen were overthrown, they would usually eat the former leaders, and have their sons and daughters serve them. The princes and princesses are usually publicly humiliated by the conqueror of the kingdom, to display his or her absolute power. While there are also some giants that attack and control only villages, and not bothering to interfere with kingdoms, especially those with allies. Powerful kingdoms tend to have powerful allies as well, and their combined forces is enough to possibly kill a giant. The giants are few in number, only a hundred in the whole world. It’s rare for a giant and a giantess to meet, and actually decide to mate.  


Nicole was one of the few offsprings of said rare occurrences. She was only 16 years old, younger than most giants that still exist. Being young comes with being curious, and she doesn’t settle in conquering villages or kingdoms. She was an adventurer, traveling the world and seeing the sights. She would occasionally raid villages to feed on their livestock and stubborn inhabitants. The villages she raids were like hotels to her. She usually stays in for the night, while having them serve her during her stay by making them massage her, apply lotion on her skin, and being her toys. Some villages were raided more than once by her, and they begin to kneel and worship her like a goddess. Being worshipped as a deity is usually enough that the number of injured villagers can be counted with a single pair of hands. 


However, Nicole is not like most giantesses. She was found as a young child, five years old to be exact, by humans. Her biological mother died while giving birth, and her father was the one who raised her for as long as his life allowed. She was loved greatly by her father, and was given the utmost care and attention. But alas, all good things must come to an end. 


Her father died from an unknown disease, which made her an orphan with a broken heart. She stayed by her father’s corpse for a few weeks, before the rotting smell drove her away. Young Nicole ended up wandering the lands, searching for food, water and shelter to ensure her survival. Being a child, she didn’t know how to locate necessities yet. It was great luck when she stumbled onto the village that she ultimately grew up in. 


At first, the villagers wanted to kill her. They’ve heard of tales about how giants kill and eat humans, and they were afraid that she would be like them. When they first saw her, they prayed to the gods for them to go to a better place after they melt inside her stomach. But their prayers didn’t need to be answered because the youthful giantess collapsed from hunger. 


People were marching towards her unconscious form with pitchforks, axes and kitchen knives, when some villagers argued for her life, feeling pity for her since she was only a kid. After a violent debate that included some clashes of the steel arms. They relented to letting the child live, in one condition: she will not threaten the life of anyone. 


The gargantuan girl woke up in the morning, and the couple who agreed to take care of her, proffered her food. She didn’t know about humans, but it was instinct that anything smaller was food. Giants had stronger digestive systems that allowed them to melt human and animal bones, and they could eat them raw without suffering from stomachaches. 


Nicole grabbed the husband, and dangled him above her maw. The old man was halfway inside, and his head was inserted first. Her warm, humid, and stale breath tortured him as he yelled for help. Her enormous tongue licked his face, tasting him. The wife yelled for her to stop, and she pulled the man away from her mouth, his face covered in slimy and smelly saliva. 


Nicole gave the woman a scowl, she didn’t like being ordered. For a moment, the villagers regretted not peppering her body with stabs and slashes. The giantess placed the man on the ground, then mumbled that she was hungry. Her face was contorted cutely, when her belly grumbled. 


The woman who feared she would become a widow a second ago, drew a calmer expression. She extended the plate containing various meat and vegetables to the girl, which she gratefully ate. It took some time, but eventually, she agreed not to eat or kill anyone as long as they keep her well-fed. 


The villagers griped that their food and water storages have severely diminished because of her voracious appetite, but none of them had the courage or stupidity to tell her that to her face. Their complains increased when she reached puberty, where she needed to eat and drink more, and the other teen males were trying to get inside her. She was very pretty and sexy as an adolescent, but not as much as she is now. 


Often, a horny teen would come to her, and beg her to let him sniff and lick her pussy that was barely covered by a large cloth. She let them, as long as they don’t shoot their load on her, some who didn’t listen spent some quality some inside her asshole, or beneath her feet, which were always dirty because she walked barefoot like most giants. They were weirdly thankful that she had soft soles, which they couldn’t understand how was possible given that she was always barefoot.

 
The villagers had less control over her as she grew older and bigger. Not only are they now incapable of harming her, she was also willing to hurt them if they would do so much as annoy her. But she never killed anyone innocent in her entire life back at the village, there may have been some who had broken legs or arms, when she didn’t saw them as she walked. But that was why she usually stayed at the farther side, and the villagers would yell if they want to talk to her. Her instincts to dominate and enslave them were hardwired into her DNA, but she barely reacted on them. In fact, she was usually nice and helpful, especially in farming where plowing requires strength. 


Her home village’s residents were the one who sew her the outfit she wears now. It took a long time for gigantic clothing to be made, and Nicole having big breasts didn’t help. A lot of men got gravely injured while measuring for her bra size and waistline. The needless punches and kicks only stopped when the women intervened so they could be the one to measure her. How the men lost to their lusts and groped her tits and tried to licked her pussy prompted her to squash their limbs. 


There were times when a giant or giantess is treated as a lord of the village or kingdom, in exchange for protection against anything that threatens the safety of the villagers. When that happens, the villagers can’t do anything but profusely thank the gods for having a generous guardian. Nicole was like that to them, although they had a difficult time raising her. It was rewarded well since she agreed to not kill anyone, and she was a sweet girl as long as they treated her nicely. Being raised by humans made her respect the smaller and intelligent life forms more, but she still killed those who threatened the safety of the villagers. The unfortunate criminals were played around and humiliated before they were stomped, sat on, or eaten. She was still a giantess, and like all giantesses, she viewed human life as insect life. 


“I’m hungry.” Nicole told the pale man. He was shivering in fear, especially after hearing that she was hungry. 


She was delighted when she saw him shudder. Nicole smiled and rested her elbow on the mountainside, her chin resting on her delicate hands. 


“What do you have inside your wagon?” Nicole asked in a cute voice. 


“N-nothing valuable, g-giantess. P-please, don’t hurt me.” He stutteringly begged. 


“Aww ... you’re so cute.” She cooed. She patted him on the head with her index finger, smiling sweetly as she did so. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. But I can smell something delicious inside that container.” Her eyes landed on the cargo the wagon was carrying. She licked her lips in anticipation. 


“They’re s-salted meats. If y-you’re hungry, you can have them all.” The wagoner stammered. 


“Really? That’s so nice of you!” Nicole exclaimed. She was used to being this cheerful and cute whenever things go her way, but it’s obviously meant to mock. 


“Feed me.” She ordered. Her demeanor changed when she spotted the teamster still rooted on the ground. Upon hearing her demand, he rushed over to the cargo, and unlocked the multiple locks. 


He opened the tall, metal door, and revealed its mouthwatering contents to Nicole’s eager mouth. The man wasted no time in lifting a large piece of meat, and trudging towards the waiting maw. Nicole decided to tease the wagoner, and brought her tongue out to snatch the meat, while licking him in the process. 


To say the man was surprised by her sudden move was an understatement. He was terrified and startled all at once. The large, powerful and wet muscle could lift him into the air, and yank him into her mouth with ease. 


Instead of reacting, he chose to be wiser and just watched as the beautiful girl in front of him eat the meat in one bite that would otherwise be enough to feed a whole family for an entire day. 
“More please.” Nicole cooed, back in her cheery tone. 


The scared waiter went back and forth from the cargo and to Nicole’s mouth. Each and every time, he feared that Nicole would eat him together with the salty meat. She didn’t startle him anymore with her tongue, and just enjoyed the feeling of eating delicious meat while being fed by a tiny man. 


After all the meat was consumed, Nicole stood to her full height, further alarming the man. 


“All those and I’m still hungry.” Nicole voiced out, no doubt sending chills down his spine. 


The titaness gazed at the man again, watching as he cautiously step back. Her hand shot out towards the man like a snake. He bolted to the right instantly, sending stinging pains throughout his body from the sudden and intense movement. His efforts were in vain, however, when Nicole just scooped him up. He had a serious case of vertigo, when she brought him up to be eye-level with him. Her lips curled into a grin. 


“Please, please,” he begged. “I have a family. I have children that need me. Please, don’t eat me.” Tears started to roll down his cheeks. 


Nicole ignored his pleas, and pulled him closer to her lips. He accepted his fate, and sent his prayers to the gods, and his goodbyes to his loved ones, when an earsplitting laugh temporarily dulled his hearing.
“My, that was cute.” She teased. The man realized that she was teasing him all along, but instead of anger, he felt gratitude well up inside him. 


“Thank you, thank you for sparing me.” He tearfully said. 
Nicole grinned at his pitiful state. “Didn’t you listen? I did say I wasn’t going to harm you. I just wanted to thank you for feeding me.” She mocked. 


The man knew he was being made fun of by the giantess, but he didn’t show any signs of anger, he’d be a fool to do so. 


Nicole kissed his head, almost engulfing it. He felt warm and soft lips wrap around him, and the fright was back again. He knew she was teasing him, but he also knew that she could end up eating him as well. 


She repeatedly licked his head with the tip of her tongue, then sucked on it like a lollipop. The flavor wasn’t the best, but it was still enough to whet her appetite. Though before she lost control and ate him, she yanked him out, and placed him on the ground. His shoulders getting wet by the sizeable amount of spit around his head. 


“Good luck explaining to your boss how the cargo was lost.” She giggled as she walked away. Her feet creating mini-quakes as they touched the ground, causing some pebbles to roll down the mountain. The dumbfounded man just watched as she retreated, making him want to spend his entire life in thanking whatever god allowed him to keep his life. 


“Time for a bath.” Nicole muttered. 


********** 

The loud galloping sounds of the royal stallions echoed in the valley. 


A young man wearing a black cloak had several feet of distance between him and his pursuers. 
But it would not be long before the three knights trailing behind would catch up. It was obvious in the way he handled the horse that he doesn’t know how to ride one, unlike the men in armor behind him who were picking up speed. 


“This is your last day, vigilante!” The knight leading the chase yelled over the rushing wind. He and the two knights behind him aimed their crossbows at him, and at such speeds, they had trouble aiming. 
The cloaked man made a tight swerve to the right, almost sending the white horse off the cliff. He heard the flaming bolts whistle behind him, narrowly evading it. The knights had an easier and more graceful turn, giving them another opportunity to close the gap between them. 


The thunderous roars of the waterfall ahead was a sign that the chase would soon be over. He was about to turn and fight, when he spotted a large boulder beside the falls. 


He realized that he had a better chance of surviving if he used the surroundings to attack them with the element of surprise. He focused on gaining as much speed as possible as he headed straight to the giant rock, sacrificing whatever maneuverability he had left. His hood flapped against the wind that was growing more powerful as his speed increased. More flaming bolts were fired from behind, but he could do nothing now, but hope that making a reckless speed boost was the right choice.

 
He pulled the horse to a stop, but his act caused the horse to rear. He lost his balance, and fell on his back, the pain preventing him from standing for a moment. The stallion neighed, before running off. 
After the paralyzing pain subsided, he got to his feet, and hid behind the boulder, listening as galloping sounds get louder. 


Meanwhile, Nicole had a great view of the action-packed chase going on between the knights in shining armor, and the dark-clothed man. 


She was under the waterfall, letting the water pound her, like a refreshing massage. But her relaxation was interrupted by the men on stallions. At first, she enjoyed the scene, until she realized that they were getting closer. 


Nicole failed to stop the first rider, but she managed to cause the knights to abruptly halt by sending a wave from the stream with her hand. 


The horses didn’t stop fast enough, and the huge amount of water knocked their riders off. 
The knights were disoriented at the unexpected attack, when they regained their senses. Their eyes bulged as they witnessed a giantess emerge from the falls. The water crawling down her naked body. 
It wasn’t because she was a looker, but because she was a giantess. It was uncommon for a human to meet one, but once they do, it will be a life-changing experience. 


She enjoyed having the valiant men be in awe of her beauty, and she moved closer to them. Her titanic breasts were just a few feet away. 


The knights quickly redirected their gaze, anywhere but the giantess’s magnificent display. 
“What brings you here?” Nicole asked, delighted at how the knights feared and respected her. 


“We were pursuing a criminal, when he dodged to that boulder.” The lead knight explained. “Please, allow us to search for him.” 


Nicole raised a brow at them. “And let you shoot bolts all over the place? No, and leave before I use you for sport.” She threatened. She didn’t like being disturbed. 


The knights didn’t argue, and they got back on their steeds. They left as quickly as they came. 
The vigilante was watching from behind the boulder, and heard everything. He still couldn’t believe that he didn’t saw her bathing. Someone that big could be seen miles away, especially a bombshell like her. 
Nicole left the waterfall shortly afterwards. She was aware that the man being chased witnessed how she dealt with the knights, and she was waiting for him to come out. 


She was bored and wanted something to entertain her, and a criminal deserves to be punished, but he can at least amuse her at his life’s final moments. 


She put her bra and panties on, the only clothes she had, and returned to where she saw the man went. Noticing the boulder, she placed the ball of her right foot on it. With a quick exertion of her weight, the rock crumbled like it was made of sand. The flowing water swept away the fragments, and a sigh left Nicole’s lips when she discovered that the vigilante had escaped. 


Disappointed, Nicole left the vicinity, only to hear a crashing sound, followed by a grunt. The sounds came from behind a wall of uneven rocks, and with her amazing height, she had no trouble peeking. 
She gasped, when she saw the cloaked man on the ground, clutching his right thigh. Slowly, she revealed herself to the injured outlaw. The sun was behind her, giving her a dramatic entrance. A gigantic shadow loomed over the downed man, and his mouth went dry. He knew he had been found. 
Nicole stepped over the wall, her foot landing just inches from his body. She smiled at him, the usual beginning in her favorite game of mocking the humans. 

“Hi.” Nicole greeted. 


The man barely the length of her foot remained silent, gazing into her ocean-colored eyes. She couldn’t tell his age or even his appearance. The hood covered most of his face, and the shadow obscured those that were left exposed. 


“I heard you’re a criminal, is that true?” She asked. She didn’t want to kill someone who wasn’t a terrible person, but she wouldn’t believe him anyway. She was young, but not naïve to believe a law-breaker over honorable knights. 


“Just kill me.” The first sentence he ever spoke, and it was just as dark as his clothing. 
Nicole was surprised at this, it’s not everyday she meets a man willing to die. Or maybe willing was the wrong word. 


“Why do you want me to do that? Let me have some fun with you first.” She ignored her curiosity to satisfy her urge to dominate and humiliate. 


Nicole lifted her foot into the air, then lowered it towards his body ever so slowly. She felt power surge throughout her body, when her foot swallowed him. She didn’t squash him yet, she wanted to play with him first. The foot above him started to move, and he realized she was rubbing her foot on him. It was mostly clean and scentless from just coming out of her bath, aside from some rocks that got stuck. The weight was just enough to make him uncomfortable, yet keeps his bones intact. 


“This feels so good ...” Nicole drawled out. She scrunched her toes, trapping his head in between the big and index toe. Weirdly enough, the scent of feet was present there, albeit faint. The suffering man made no efforts to escape, he had accepted his fate to die because of a giantess. 


The familiar sounds of galloping horses stopped her fun. When she looked up, she saw the same set of knights that she encountered earlier.

“You again?” Nicole blurted out. 


The trio got off their stallions, and knelt down before her. “Beautiful giantess, may we please have the vigilante.” 


“Him?” Nicole asked as she removed her foot. He was sprawled out, his cloak slightly dirtied by her rubbing. 


Despite the pain on his thigh, and the slight numbness affecting his entire body because of her humiliating game, he stood. His eyes were sharp and cold, the dark glint visible in his dark brown irises. 
“Don’t hand me to them. Do whatever you want with me, but don’t let them have me. Innocent people will die.” The second sentence, and they were just as confusing as the first one. 


“My lady, please, we do not seek trouble with you. Just hand Eclipse over, and we will leave in peace.” The lead knight told her. 


Both the vigilante and the knight looked up at her, waiting for her decision. 


Nicole was flabbergasted. She had no idea who to choose. The knights? Or the mysterious Eclipse?

Chapter 2 by Charmer

Nicole peered at the four men waiting for her choice. What the man called Eclipse said baffled her. Why would a knight taking a vigilante cause innocent people to die? If she were any other giantess, she would just do whatever she wanted. But having humans raise her made her different. She showed no regret in killing bad humans, but she wouldn’t kill those who had done no wrong, or be the cause of their death.

“Giantess, hand him over. We cannot allow him to endanger anyone else.” The knight added, his voice on the brink of getting louder due to impatience.

Nicole narrowed her eyes at him. She didn’t like being ordered as a child, and she didn’t like being ordered as a teenager. The knight’s foolish mistake made it easier for her to choose a side.


The knights felt their heart stop, when they saw the scowl on her face. They had fast, and powerful horses. Equipped with a lance, longsword, and a crossbow, they were not unarmed, but they might as well be against a giantess.


“Did you just order me?” Nicole asked them. Her voice was dangerously threatening.


“We are the knights of his majesty, King Blood. And anyone who opposes what the king desires, will face a fate worse than death.” He enunciated with pride. Nicole was amazed with his outstanding courage, or stupidity more likely.


“It’s not particularly wise to threaten a giantess, especially when your army consists of two men.”


Nicole didn’t give him a chance to reply. Her foot landed on the leader of two, causing a weak quake and probably breaking some bones. The immense size of her foot, and the noise produced scared the horses away, leaving the other two, who got knocked down, with no chances of escape.


The knight thought a boulder fell on him, but the sight of the underside of her foot informed him that he wasn’t that lucky. He was on his back, his head at the ball of her foot where breathing a faint smell made him feel less of a man.


Nicole felt the warmth his armor had stored from the sun. She applied more weight to her foot, smiling whenever she heard the armor create satisfying noises.


“An apology would save your life.” She told him with a smirk. She could feel his futile attempts to escape, making her giggle. His struggles were making this much more fun for the young giantess.


“I will not deny myself an honorable death.” The knight responded. His voice was surprisingly calm despite his predicament. He tried to push, but his hands were on his sides, trapped by her weight. All that happened was he pushed his face deeper into her foot’s flesh.


“What’s so honorable about being crushed beneath a heel?” Nicole quipped grinningly. “And since you won’t apologize, I’ll make your death slow and painful.”


She twisted her heel, while slowly increasing the amount of weight being shifted to her foot. She knelt down, getting closer so she could hear him suffer better.


Cries of agony and the harsh sound of metal being crushed made the cruel teen smile. While the knight’s fellow soldiers watched as their leader suffer. All they could see was the foot causing their comrade great distress. They weren’t even a foot away from her mammoth-sized toes, making them feel insignificant.


Just when she was about to turn him into a pulp, the other two knights drew their crossbows. “Enough of this foolishness, let him go or we will shoot.” They proceeded to load their weapons with bolts covered in flammable liquid. With a single swipe against the rocky ground, the sparks ignited the tip.
Nicole gave them flat looks. Inside, she was bursting with excitement. A flaming bolt would probably only feel like a bite from a red ant.


“Is it just you, or are humans really this dumb?” She mockingly asked.


Nicole leaned in closer, and blew. A forceful gust of wind put the fires out, and sent the soldiers tumbling on the ground.


She forgot about the knight underneath when she leaned over to blow, and the life was squeezed out of him. The unmistakeable sound of bones being crushed and metal being flattened reminded her of the now doomed man. The liquid tickling her foot assured her of his demise.


Nicole stepped away, and the man was beyond recognition. The armor was now flat and stained in red liquid after the human it was protecting popped. Blood and guts spurted from his corpse, and to her foot, which she was currently wiping on the dusty ground.


“We surrender! We surrender! Please spare us!” The remaining knights begged on their knees. They thought they had a chance against her, clearly they thought wrong. After seeing how casual she acted after trampling to death a human, they resolved themselves to giving up.


“After you just aimed your weapons at me?” Nicole smirked at their obvious fear.


“Please, let us live!” They pleaded again.


“Scrub the blood of that fool off my foot, then I’ll let you keep your worthless lives.” Nicole ordered with scorn. She sat down, then tipped her foot sideways. The blood was mostly wiped off on the ground, but some still remained.


“W-we have nothing to clean it with.” One of them stammered.


“You wear clothes inside that armor, correct?” She implied.


The knights quickly took off their armor, then their shirt. They hurried to the huge foot, and started to wipe the blood of their former boss.


“So much for honor.” Nicole muttered loud enough for them to hear.


Moments passed by, and the topless men were still scrubbing her foot. “What’s taking so long?”


The knights were startled by her impatient voice, but they quickly responded. “I-it won’t come off. The bloodstain has dried!”


Nicole wiggled her toes, teasing the men who jumped in fear and surprise. “Then I guess you can’t live.” She grabbed one of them with her toes, eliciting a yell from him.


The other one managed to take a few steps, before long fingers rammed into his chest.


Nicole wrapped her fingers around him, and he started to yell like his friend who was caught by her toes.


She dangled him upside-down, and began lowering him into her gaping mouth. His pleas for mercy made the moment even more enjoyable for Nicole. Her tongue darted out to taste him, covering his upper body with her spit. She moaned, finding him delicious. But when her tongue touched his legs, which still wore armor, a metallic taste made her drop him.


The disgusted girl spat multiple times, trying to remove the revolting tang of metal mixed with rust.
“Ugh! Your armor tastes terrible!” She exclaimed.

 

 

Losing her appetite to eat, she decided to just suck the flavor from him. Instead of doing what she did a while ago, this time she shoved half of his body into her mouth without the teasing.

Nicole moaned from both dominating a human with her mouth and the taste that was far better than the old wagoner. Her tongue lapped at his body repeatedly. He tried to fight her tongue, but he was hopelessly overpowered. The mass amount of saliva was drowning him, and when he tried to yell, those smelly liquid went down his throat. He felt his knighthood die with every torture he faced inside the wet cavern.


After his taste faded, she pulled him out, completely drenched. She put the wheezing man on the ground, his face red.


“I had fun. Thanks for that. I’d put your buddy through the same thing, but my toes are the ones who caught him, and they smell.” Nicole continued with a haughty grin. “You can ask your friend for assurance.”


“You and your friend are free to go.”


She didn’t notice him pull out his crossbow, until it was too late. He didn’t get to light it up, but he got to aim at her head. How she degraded him made his blood boil. Even if she was done with them, he’s not going to be at peace until he got even.


Nicole saw him aiming, and she instinctively shielded her face with her palm at the same time as the drool-covered knight fired.


A weak sting coursed through her palm, but that’s all it did. Nicole removed the bolt from her palm, and checked to see if it would leave any wound. She was pleased to see that her palm showed no signs of being struck.


Nicole gave her attacker the coldest glare. “I’m going to make you regret that.”


This time, her strong grip forced the air out of his lungs. She slowly brought her hand to her back, building momentum. The knight was screaming undecipherable curses along the way, while also bracing himself for the inevitable. He was going to be thrown like a pebble.


With a swing of her hand, the man was hurled into the air. She had to squint to see the barely visible man fly so far in such a short amount of time. She wasn’t sure if he was dead, but she spotted a mountain where the flung knight was headed.


“Whoa! New record.”


“Nooooo!” The last soldier’s loud protests gave her a wicked idea.


She relaxed her toes, then stepped off him. The knight was sobbing uncontrollably, overwhelmed by the death of two of his brothers-in-arms.


“This should teach you not to get on my bad side, next time. I think letting you live with the grief of your fallen friends, and guilt of not being able to save them is a fitting punishment. See you around.” Nicole said as she walked away, letting the emotionally broken man be tortured by his own emotions.


It was after she dealt with the knights that she remembered about Eclipse.


“The criminal.” She blurted out. She looked back to where he used to be, nothing.


She stomped her foot in frustration, leaving a big crack on the ground. “Damn it.”


Nicole wandered around the mountain ranges, unaware that she was changing the landscape a bit with each tread.


The sun was starting to set, and she needed to find a village to rest for the night in, unless she wanted to sleep in the wilderness.


She yawned, tired from the long walk. She had been walking since morning, and she was hungry too. The salted meats she got from the wagoner helped fill her up, but it wasn’t enough, plus it was morning when she met him.


After several more minutes of fast-paced walking that left footprints on the terrain, she finally found a village to spend the night in.


The villagers immediately ceased what they were doing to gaze at Nicole’s arrival. This village hasn’t been raided by her yet, or any other giant for that matter since the look of disbelief was more prominent than fear.


Nicole looked around, noting how horror, shock, and incredulity were painted on their faces. She took a few more steps into the heart of the village, which caused an uproar of panicked screams followed by frantic running.


“Stop!” Nicole shouted, which deafened the villagers, and possibly shattered some windows.
Some stopped running around, but the others were too afraid to stop and listen. Annoyed by their extreme cowardice, Nicole raised her foot into the air. With a single stomp, a hut beside her was destroyed. The small house didn’t even offer any resistance, and her foot easily demolished it. The loud sound, and palpable earthquake rattled them, causing them to freeze on their tracks.


“If anyone is inside their homes, come out.” Nicole commanded. Even without raising her voice, she was confident that everyone heard her.


She was silent for a few seconds, giving time for everyone to come out of hiding.


“Grovel.” Nicole said calmly. She knew that she didn’t need to tire her voice box with the unnecessary yelling, when a single command would suffice.


The humans knelt down before her, their head bowed down. Nicole felt a rush of power surge within her, and she took a couple more steps. Her eyes hovered around all the kneeling peasants, none resisting her control.


“If you submit to me, I will leave without harming anyone. But if you decide to mess with me.” Nicole suddenly drove her foot into another hut. Her toes ripped the wooden walls down, and smashed everything inside. A billow of dust exploded as the rest of her foot finished it. She scrunched her toes, grinding the debris into even smaller pieces. She smirked, feeling years of their hard work be wasted just for a warning. If someone was still inside, they would die for disobeying her previous order.


“I will leave tomorrow morning, but during my short time here. I want you all to do as I ask, and in exchange, I will leave you all unscathed and I will protect you from anyone with the means to harm you.” She explained, letting them know the terms of her deal. “If any of you don’t like my proposal, stand.”


No one stood, which made her smile in satisfaction. “Good, now direct me to a clearing where I can sleep.”


The groveling humans parted to make a path for their temporary guardian. An elderly man, presumably the chief of the village, stepped forward. He respectfully bowed his head, then led where Nicole could finally have some much needed rest.


The other humans were still gawking at the destruction that her foot had caused. The hut was no longer identifiable, and they still couldn’t wrap their heads around the idea that a being reduced it to a pile of scrap within seconds.


A large, green field greeted Nicole, and made the exhaustion inside her grow.


“We haven’t converted the field into cropland yet. The tall grasses should act as a cushion, and make you comfortable.” The old man dropped one one knee, acknowledging her superiority.


“That sounds good.” Nicole commented as she lied down on the meadow, and the village chief was right, the grass made it more comfortable. A moan escaped her lips when she felt all her muscles relax.
“I’m glad that you like it.” He said. “Is there anything else you require?”


Nicole smiled at him, and how he was both being calm and submissive around her. “Yes, a lot more. I want to eat, then have my body cleaned. After that, I want to get a massage while having lotion applied on my skin.”


“I will instruct the villagers to prepare your dinner. Will it be alright with you if they use towels to clean you? I promise they will all be unused.”


“That will be fine, but don’t forget the lotion.” She reminded.


“I won’t, beautiful giantess. I will return shortly.” He bowed his head again, before making his way back to the village.


Nicole breathed out, as if releasing all the tire she accumulated during the day. She stretched her limbs, feeling even more comfortable when all the tension cramped up in her joins were expelled.


She rested her eyes, getting seduced by the urge to sleep. Before she could open her eyes, she nodded off.


A luscious scent tickled her nostrils, causing her to stir. Nicole yawned, which unfortunately for the villagers, blasted them with a slightly foul air. The villagers closest to her were knocked over by the forceful wind, making the food they were carrying to fall on the grass.


“Beautiful giantess, your dinner is ready.” The chief informed her, kneeling once again.


Nicole sat upright, and gazed at the multitude of edibles that were making her salivate. The food ranged from leafy vegetables, to juicy fruits, and cooked beef, pork and chicken.


“Mmm,” she hummed, her eyes closed. “Smells heavenly.”


“After you eat, we will proceed to the rest of your orders.”


The humans fed their astronomical guest themselves. They felt a bit humiliated by her demand, but since she was still young, it only felt like they were feeding their daughter, a very big daughter.


She ate the juicy meat with a single gulp, and the succulent watermelons barely filled half her mouth. There was a small villager who tossed a fruit into her mouth from a few feet away. Nicole was about to approach her, when the chief intervened. He quickly knelt down, and begged for her to forgive the horrified girl. The girl was only 12 or 13, and she threw the food from a distance because she was afraid of getting eaten.


Nicole laughed it off, and told the old man that she won’t punish someone so young. On the contrary, she even began to talk to the girl to calm her nerves. The girl was shy and scared at first, but soon, she began to open up.


The teen boys were the first ones to scrub her. They started with her legs, getting excited at the thought of touching something so sexy.


After eating all the food they offered, she felt more tired than ever before now that she had a full stomach. She rested her eyes, but couldn’t sleep since the scrubbing of wet towels kept bothering her. But she can’t afford to stop them because she needed to be cleaned.


The unluckier ones were situated at her feet, where the ripe smell of foot sweat and dirt was making their bellies churn. But they swallowed their vomit and pride, and started to remove the thick blanket of blackness. The bloodstain from the knight was now made invisible by the dirt.


Most of the towels were too dirtied up by her foot that they could no longer be washed. They had to bring out several more towels to continue cleaning. They had basins filled with water, where they can dip the towels to rinse the dirt out, before scrubbing it against her smooth skin again.


Nicole was strict about only women will wash the spot near her crotch and breasts. She didn’t take off her two-piece clothing which made it easier for the boys to calm their hormones.


The women near her crotch could catch the strong smell of her cum, but they chose to remain quiet about it. They could only imagine whatever it was that made the giantess sexually excited.


The village chief himself also participated in giving Nicole a towel bath, which made her quite happy. Despite being the leader of the whole village, he volunteered to clean her sweaty armpits that smelled of sweat and vinegar.


Some of the girls even got jealous when they neared her firm and massive boobs. They wished they could be like her: dominant, beautiful and powerful.


Those who were stationed at her face got a chance to inspect her blessing at a closer range. Her long eyelashes, striking blue eyes, perfect nose, and kissable lips. One of the men, appearing to be in his twenties, tried to touch her lip, which Nicole caught. As punishment, she picked him up and placed him at her now slightly cleaner feet. Aside from no longer having a chance to admire her pretty face, he was now assigned at the worst place of her body to clean.


From time to time, she would lock his head in her toes. The crevices were still filled with toe jam and the peak of the putrid stench. She would joyfully torture him by rubbing it on his face, covering his face with the pungent muck. Whenever she did so, she would laugh and the other villagers would laugh as well.


They started to loosen up and be more comfortable around her when Nicole initiated a conversation with the girl. They learned that she was only 16, which was probably why she was so playful. They also found out that she could be a kindhearted giantess, as long as they don’t do anything to piss her off. Being pretty also made it easier for the men to forgive how she wrecked their homes.


The village chief was now finished with her sour-smelling pits, of course, after being aided by the others. He was now at her feet, getting rid of the dirt between her toes. This was the worst of them all, where the air they breathe is completely polluted by her piercing foot odor.


The chief was visibly scrunching his nose, obviously suffering. Nicole giggled at how the old man was having a hard time breathing. “Chief,” she called out.


He quickly left the now black towel, and rushed towards her. He knelt down again with his head bowed. “Yes, beautiful giantess?”


Nicole chuckled that he still kept calling her that. She was flattered by how she was being called beautiful over and over again, but it got boring after a while. So she decided to give her name. “Call me Nicole.”


“Of course, Nicole, is there anything you desire?”


“Well, first, I’d like it if you don’t grimace while you wash my feet. Second, tell me what do they smell like.” She was teasing at the first one, but she also wanted him to stop in showing his blatant disgust.


“I’m sorry, beau- Nicole. I didn’t realize I was offending you. I’ll stop. And it smells like ...” He trailed off, wondering if he should be honest or not.


Nicole didn’t help me out with his dilemma, and instead, made it worse by faking a frown.


The chief panicked after seeing her expression. “I’ve never smelled anything like it!”


Nicole smiled at how quick he thought. He managed to escape the trap she set, but her next one had no loopholes. “Good or bad?”


The chief visibly and audibly gulped. Nicole had outsmarted him this time. “It’s ...”


She waited for his answer, but none came. She watched as the man bore a troubled expression, while fidgeting his hands. When she finally could no longer hold it in, she let out a boisterous laughter that made all the humans cover the ears. Some had the towels on their hands when they did it, splattering the dirt on their faces.


When her laughter died down, she saw how everyone was disoriented by her raucous.
“Sorry, just wanted to tease.” Nicole stated.


The chief’s eyes widened after hearing her words.


Nicole was curious why he had such a surprised expression on his face, but dismissed it and told him to resume what he was doing.


It took several more minutes before her entire body was clean, and now, they were applying lotion on her.


Nicole noticed that the elder still had his expression, and her curiosity peaked. “What?”


The shocked man just shook his head. “No, no, it’s just that you apologized.” Seeing as how he knew what she was talking about meant that he was thinking about it all this time.


“So?” She wondered why it was such a big deal for the elder.


“I’m sorry for confusing you.” He began. “It’s just that in my entire life, I have encountered two giants, not including you. The first one was a giantess, and she was cruel. I and a handful of others managed to escape her wrath. She enslaved the village, but with how she treated us, we were insects to her.” He paused, trying to catch his breath and the tear about to fall. “She used the men for her pleasure, and none survived the experience with her rough handling. If that wasn’t humiliating enough, she would have us dig a hole in the ground, then she would fill it with her pee. She would throw the humans into the center, and watched as they swam back. Those who didn’t know how to swim, drowned a horrible death for her amusement.”


At this point, he could no longer keep his tears inside his eyes. “The second one had more heart, but he still killed for his amusement. Men, women and children died beneath his feet. He would eat the young ones, those which he claimed were tastier.”


He now managed to calm himself down, and he looked up to her sympathetic face. “When you came along, I thought the third time was my end. But I saw a glimmer of hope when I saw your eyes. They didn’t house a heartless glint. I saw curiosity in them, and I knew right then that you would be different. You may have been rash when you destroyed the houses, but I still knew that you wouldn’t be like them.”


Nicole gently grabbed the crying man, then brought him closer to her face. She leaned in and caressed him with her fingers.


After witnessing her caring act, the elder had broke down. She patted him with her forefinger, making sure that each pat wouldn’t shove him to the ground.


After a couple more of seconds, she pulled away.


She was oblivious to the gaping mouths due to shock given to her by the villagers after witnessing how she comforted him.


“Before you paint me as a saint in your mind. Let me be clear. I kill humans. Those who harm me, the ones I care about or the ones I promised that I would protect. And I also kill those who disobey or anger me.” Nicole explained. She didn’t want him to think of her as someone who had no dark side, because she had plenty of those.


The elder peered at her through teary eyes. “I did not expect more miracles from you. You apologized when you teased and damaged our eardrums with your thunderous laugh. I expected you to just ignore it. But you cared enough to say sorry, even if it wasn’t that sincere. Other giants would kill for no reason, and you are not like them. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.”


Nicole smiled at him, flashing him her pearly whites. “You flatter me too much. And now you’re slightly upset from retelling your past. Head to your home and rest. I’ll send the others away after I’m thoroughly covered in lotion.”


“I’m fine, and I’d rather stay with my fellowmen.”


“I wasn’t lying when I said I kill those who disobey me.” Nicole implied with a threatening voice. She had no intentions of killing him since they had already forged some sort of friendship, but she wouldn’t hesitate hurting him a bit until he complied.


“I’m sorry. I will head home now.” The elder bowed his head again before departing.


Nicole lied down on the grassy ground. She can still feel tiny lotion-covered hands massage her. She smirked when she felt more of those hands enter between her toes, which were now much more hospitable.


Nicole felt light again, and before she knew it, she was asleep.


**********


“Nicole! Nicole! Please wake up!” A shrill voice screamed.


Nicole opened her bleary eyes. Her eyesight was blurry from just waking up, but she had enough alert brain cells to be careful with sitting upright, or she might accidentally squash the girl who woke her.
“Nicole, please wake up. There are some thieves armed with swords stealing our resources. Please, stop them.” It was the girl who tossed the fruit in her mouth earlier.


Nicole forced herself up, but she felt drowsiness drag her down like an anchor. Instead of succumbing to it, she fought it and stood up. The pubescent girl was in awe of her unreachable height. She had to crane her neck just to see her tired face.


“Lead me to them.” Even from a distance, her voice boomed.


The girl wasted no time and ran to where the thievery was taking place. Nicole had to walk slower than usual for the human girl to stay ahead with her running. She quickly knelt down and picked her up the moment she heard the chaos. She turned around and placed the frail girl behind her, keeping her out of harm’s way. She had already heard the yells and clashes of metal arms. With unrestricted walking speed, she made it there just on time to see a man in a dark cloak take out one of the five thieves.
The robbers dropped on their backs upon seeing her, and pushed themselves away from her imposing figure.


“I-I thought she was asleep!” One of them shouted. Eyes bulging in fear of the giantess.


“She was the last time I saw her!”


While they were severely affected by fright, the man who stood out from them seized his chance to take another out with a kick to the head.


The remaining three conscious men recovered from their fear, they dropped their swords and started to make their escape.


Nicole, with her long strides, caught up to them in no time. She kicked one of them, hurtling him several meters rolling on the pathway.


The other thief started to run the opposite direction. He slipped between her legs, but Nicole made his plan backfire by dropping on her butt.


The man’s yell was muffled by truck-sized globes of flesh. He was coincidentally trapped in her asshole, which evaded him a quick and painless death. The black fabric crashed on him with enough force that it broke some limbs, making him cry out in pain. The smell of dried shit and cum invaded the thief’s nostrils, plus the feminine scent of her sex. She felt him squirm, which tickled her anus, making her giggle quietly. She shifted on her seat, her right butt cheek now like a massive wrecking ball falling down on him. Her immeasurable weight mashed him instantaneously, leaving only a puddle of gore. He certainly had a much sexier death compared to most of Nicole’s victims who died by her feet. She felt warm liquid ooze up to her ass, which disgusted her a bit.


The only one left without any grievous injuries was knocked down by the shockwave. He was struggling to get up, when Nicole pinched him with two fingers, earning a yelp. She tore his clothes off, then lifted him above her maw. His pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as the guardian let him fall to his stale doom. She whipped him around with her tongue. He tried to fight back, but the wet muscle easily overpowered him. It pinned him to her molars, informing him of how he will die. He yelled again, hoping that she will take pity on him. Swallowing her saliva as he pleaded was inevitable, and no matter how much he pushed it away, he only made it worse.


Nicole chomped once, and the man’s bones were pulverized. His blood mixed with her spit. She chewed a little more, grinding the man into nothingness. After she got bored with his taste, she swallowed.


Nicole rose, and patted her butt, which had some limbs stuck to it. She glanced at her hand, and saw blood. She would now have to make the villagers give her another towel bath.


She walked to where the man she kicked landed. The thief had a pool of blood beside him, and immobile. His body was heavily decorated with wounds. Judging from his position, it’s safe to assume that the blood came from his head. With the amount of it on the ground, he was most likely dead.
Nicole placed her foot on top of him, before using her full weight to ensure his demise. Blood seeped between her toes, and the warm liquid coated her foot.


With the thieves dealt with, she turned and locked eyes with the one that got away from her earlier.
Eclipse was clutching his stomach, while staring back at her. They both possessed an unreadable expression, and even the all-powerful giantess had no idea what was going to happen next.

End Notes:

This chapter is made to further explore Nicole’s personality. But rest assured, Eclipse and Nicole will have a juicy interaction in the next chapter. I’d like to know what you think of the story so far, so if you have time, please let me know.

Chapter 3 by Charmer

Eclipse was unsure of his fate. The blue eyes staring back at him didn’t show any emotion, which didn’thelp put him at ease.

 

Nicole was just standing several meters away from the human who was fighting with the thieves before her intervention.

 

She wondered why he would risk his life to stop his fellow outlaws. Numerous thoughts entered came to mind, but the only one that seemed to make sense was that he stopped them because he was going to rob the village himself.

 

Nicole had no idea what a vigilante is, she didn’t have those back in her village. All that she knew was that be had done unlawful things to be chased by knights. She heard tales about them from her human parents. Knights were honorable men in shining armors. However, her impression of them changed when she met three knights earlier. How they begged to be spared, and allowed themselves to be humiliated. They even went so far as to wipe the blood of their late leader.

 

Nicole swirled her saliva around her mouth. The blood of her latest meal was still resting on her tongue, teeth and gums. While she did so, she kept her eyes trained on the mysterious human that for some reason, showed no signs of fear.

 

Time crept slowly, and the two remained locked on their gazes.

 

Things changed when Eclipse decided to take the initiative.

 

He turned and sprinted at full speed towards the corner. He was faster than an average human, and he knew that. But he also knew that unless his speed increased exponentially, he’s not going to outrun a young and healthy giantess.

 

He felt heavy footfalls as he ran, and each shake was threatening to trip him.

 

He was about to turn the corner, when an agonizing blow struck his back. He thought a tank bumped into him at high speeds. He was sent flying by the impact, and he had a bad landing. His vision dimmed, and he struggled his hardest just to be able to keep his eyes open.

 

Pain was dancing on his back. His eyes closed for a moment, before he managed to pry them open again with his remaining strength.

 

A bloody sole greeted him. Nicole had her foot raised, and ready to turn him into a paste. Even if he was at full strength, he knew that he can’t escape someone 20 times bigger than him. So, he closed his eyes and waited for the giantess to end him.

 

“Wait! No! Stop!” The same high-pitched voice rang their ears.

 

The all-too-familiar girl raced to where the downed man was just a second away from seeing the afterlife.

 

“Stay away from him!” Nicole ordered sternly. “He’s a criminal!”

 

The girl cradled Eclipse in her arms, ignoring the warning given to her. She looked up at Nicole with pleading eyes. “Please, Nicole. Don’t kill him, he’s the one who saved me.”

 

The monster of a foot left Eclipse’s immovable line of sight, and he silently thanked his lucky stars and the girl beside him.

 

“He saved you?” Nicole inquired. Her voice was calmer now, but still kept a small amount of coldness.

 

“Yes, I was checking the place out because I heard noises. I didn’t notice the thieves when they spotted and captured me. I thought I was a goner, when he came out of nowhere and freed me.”

 

Nicole gave her a raised brow, doubting the validity of her story.

 

“Nicole, please, I’m begging you. Spare him, he hasn’t done anything wrong.” She begged.

 

“Fine,” Nicole huffed.

 

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” She cried out in glee, before sheepishness became the new resident of her face. “Can you please ... carry him to the infirmary? You kind of roughened him up a bit.” She bit her lower lip.

 

Nicole huffed again, but did what the smaller girl asked anyway. She laid her open palm on the ground, and helped the girl push Eclipse’s motionless body on it.

 

Eclipse felt several times better now that he’s lying on her warm, soft and smooth hands. He nestled in more, as if her skin could heal his scrapes.

 

Even with the strong tremors that came whenever she walked, he lost consciousness.

 

**********

 

The rays of sunlight peeked through the small holes in the hut that was noticeably larger than the rest.

 

Eclipse felt everything that transpired last night pay another visit to him. He groaned in pain as he tried to get his sweaty back off the bed. Pain erupted from his muscle, but just as he was about to place his feet on the floor, a pair of small hands gently pushed him back down.

 

“Don’t move. You need rest.” Came a youthful voice.

 

Another groan left his lips as he opened his eyes. His savior from last night was the first thing he saw.

 

“Where am I?” He asked with a hoarse voice. He was shirtless and had only black jeans and shoes. He was taller than the average man at 6'0". His dark brown hair matched the color of his eyes. He had a prominent nose, and lips that doesn’t seem to know how to smile. His skin was slightly tanned, and he possessed a lean but muscular build. Without the hood covering his face, his age could be told from his appearance. He was probably around 18.

 

“You’re in the village’s infirmary. You took a serious hit last night, and needed medical attention.” She explained, gesturing to his well-toned upper body that had multiple bandages.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“I’m Heather.” She stood up from her wooden chair, and went to get a cup of water. She came back and offered it to him. Heather was quite attractive with her green eyes, long, straight black hair and pale white skin. After a few years of puberty doing its work, she could turn out to be a bombshell, nothing compared to Nicole, however.

 

Eclipse drank all of its contents in a single swig. He handed the cup back to her, and felt his throat come to life. “Thanks.” His voice was now clearer, and he now sounded like a teenager, very much different from the voice of an old man he had for a moment due to dehydration.

 

Heather shook her head, and smiled at him. “No, it should be me who’s supposed to be thanking you for saving me. And I’m sorry that the giantess thought you were one of those lowlife criminals.”

 

“She had every right to. We met before.” He informed her.

 

Her eyes widened. “Really? Where? How?”

 

Eclipse assumed a much more comfortable position, then told her his fateful encounter with the dirty-blonde giantess.

 

“I was being chased by some evil men, and she unknowingly came to my rescue. I wasn’t sure how she would act around humans so I escaped while she was preoccupied with my pursuers.” He gave her a vague explanation of what happened.

 

“Oh, I see. She came here in search of a place to sleep. And in exchange for protecting and not killing us, we would have to obey her. Which isn’t so bad compared to the demands of other giants.”

 

Eclipse nodded in understanding.

 

Before they could continue their conversation, a villager barged in. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but the giantess demands your presence.” He announced as he used his frightened eyes to point at the man lying on the bed.

 

**********

 

Nicole was atop of a hill, enjoying the fresh air and scenic view. She was with the village chief, whom she carried on her palm all the way to the top.

 

She already had the villagers feed her breakfast, which was more than what the five thieves last night could’ve stolen. She also had the villagers give her another towel bath to get rid of any traces of blood.

 

“Those two giants that you met before me. Have you ever interacted with them?” Nicole queried.

 

The chief lowered his head, not wanting to think about his dark past. But he also might not want to think about his future if he didn’t answer her.

 

“No. I haven’t. Otherwise, I might not be here sitting on this hill with you.”

 

Nicole clicked her tongue. “I find that hard to believe. With the way you acted around me, all submissive and calm. I could’ve sworn you had experience.”

 

The elder nodded slightly. “Well, I’ve seen countess times how giants kill those who do not know their place.”

 

“Yeah. What is it with humans who don’t know how to submit to those who are stronger than them anyway?” Nicole griped. “They should even be thankful I don’t kill just for sport. Unless they disobey me in which I toy with them.”

 

“It really is hard to surrender your own will just for your life. What is the purpose of life if you don’t control it?” He wisely said.

 

“Tch. Old men and their wise words.” She muttered.

 

“Youngsters and their brashness.” He shot back.

 

Nicole whipped her head to him, her expression sour. “What?”

 

The chief quickly realized what he had just said, and got on all fours in an attempt to gain her forgiveness. “I’m sorry, I let it slip. Please, forgive me.”

 

Nicole smirked at him. He had let his friendship with her get the best of him, and he had forgotten that she was still in control.

 

“Brash, huh? I’ll forgive you since you apologized so well, but I want something in exchange.”

 

The elder looked up at her, waiting for her next words. “Anything, you have been kind with us, and even saved us from robbers. It would be my pleasure to give you what you want.”

 

Nicole smiled at hearing his encouraging words. “I want the criminal.”

 

He gave her a flustered look. “The criminal?”

 

She nodded. “Yes, the man in the black cloak.”

 

“I see, but he is no sinful criminal.”

 

It was her turn to be confused. “But the knights that were chasing him said he was one.”

 

“Sorry, what I meant was that he is not a bad person, but he is indeed a criminal.” He elaborated.

 

“Really? But they referred him as a vigilante.”

 

The old man scratched his chin. “A vigilante is someone who punishes those who do wrong, but they do not do it in the name if the law. If so, then he must have a good reason as to why he got the uncommon occasion of being chased by the knights.”

 

Nicole looked down to her feet, which now had soil clinging on the sides and bottom. “A good criminal. Is there even such a thing?”

 

“Like how there’s even a good giantess.”

 

Nicole smiled at his clever remark.

 

The two of them went down the hill just as soon as their conversation ended. Rocks and loam would be toed off whenever Nicole took a step. She had the chief on her palm, so they could descend faster.

 

When she reached the ground, there were two men and a girl waiting for her.

 

The girl was none other than Heather, while the men were Eclipse and the villager she ordered to call him. He was dressed in the same clothing he had on last night.

 

“Nicole, I have fetched him just like you asked.” He said while kneeling.

 

“Well done, you may leave.”

 

The man left, leaving Heather and the vigilante alone with the village chief and the giantess.

 

“Nicole, please don’t hurt him.” Heather said in a plea. She came with him to beg for his life once again.

 

Nicole ignored her, and placed the elder on the ground. “Leave us be.”

 

The chief walked towards Heather, and held her hand. “Let’s let the two talk, Heather.”

 

“No!” Heather exclaimed as she pulled her hand from the old man’s grip.

 

“Please, Heather. Don’t be stubborn.”

 

A shake from the ground grabbed their attention. “If she doesn’t want to leave, leave her.”

 

The chief had no other choice, but to obey. He could plead for Heather’s life again, but he doubted it would do any good this time.

 

“Nicole, I know you can just step on me, and I’d be dead. But I won’t let you kill him.” Heather declared with every ounce of bravery she had. Her green eyes glistening in tears from what might happen to her.

 

Nicole didn’t say anything, instead, she just took another step closer. Heather felt her heart drop, but she held her ground. The heart-thumping steps continued until Nicole’s toes were just an inch away from her body.

 

She lifted her toes into the air, but kept her foot on the ground. She was pleasantly surprised that Heather was so fearless. Her index toe touched her face, and the smell of foot and soil were being sucked in by her heavy breathing.

 

Nicole began to rub her toe against her face, spreading dirt around it. Heather began to cry, but not from the humiliation, but from her hidden fear. She was scared when she stood up for Eclipse, but now, her fear of the gigantic girl has doubled. Initially, she thought that Nicole would let her have her way again, but all remaining hope vanished when her guardian toed her around.

 

Eclipse wanted to stop Nicole, but he knew he might make it worse for the girl with the now soiled face.

 

Her tears made the dirt scatter faster, but her appearance was the last thing she cared about now. Nicole was still prodding her with her toe, and she even enjoyed it so much that she now had a smirk.

 

When Heather started to produce sounds with her crying, that’s when Nicole pushed her on her back.

 

Heather let out a startle screamed when the dirty digits forced her on her back. Nicole moved her foot a bit, so her toes were now covering her face.

 

“Disobedience is not something you want to have around me.” Nicole told the girl beneath her.

 

She felt her nod, but all that did was rub her face against her toe even more.

 

“Be thankful that I’m in a good mood, and we had a good chat last night. Or I will be taking your challenge against me on account.”

 

Heather said something, but her voice was muffled, and frankly, Nicole didn’t care about what she said.

 

“As punishment, you will remain there until I’m done talking with him. You can do whatever you want there, and I suggest you do something. You don’t want me forgetting about you now, don’t you?” Nicole teased with a smile. She wasn’t angry at Heather, not even a little bit. But she didn’t like how she disobeyed and even told her how she was not going to let her hurt her savior.

 

Thankfully, Nicole was barely exerting any weight at all, and Heather managed to get her hands free so she could massage her foot. She realized that pleasing Nicole might get her in a good mood, and in return, spare Eclipse and free her from her repulsive prison sooner.

 

“So, Eclipse was it?” Nicole began.

 

He nodded.

 

“I heard from the bug underneath my foot that you saved her. Why did you do that?” Heather felt all her dignity get trampled by the contemptuous way she described her.

 

“She was being held hostage by those men. I had to do something.” Came his vague reply.

 

“You know, if I don’t get the answers I want. This girl here might get squashed.”

 

She scrunched her toes ever so slightly, but that slight movement was enough to make Heather scream.

 

“I’ll ask again. Why would a criminal like you care about others, especially a girl you didn’t even know?” She interrogated.

 

Eclipse glanced at the foot where Heather was trapped, before answering. “I’m a vigilante. It’s pretty much my job to protect the innocent.”

 

“Then why were knights after you?”

 

“Because I fought back.”

 

“Fought back against what?” Nicole impatiently demanded.

 

“Their corrupt system.”

 

“What system are you talking about?”

 

“You wouldn’t understand. A giantess like you will never understand. Now let the girl go.” Eclipse blankly said. The words he used made Nicole think he was angry, but his tone betrayed her thoughts.

 

“Fine, don’t tell me. But do you still remember the first time we met?” Nicole raised her brow when he didn’t respond. “You told me I can do whatever I want with you, as long as I don’t hand you over to the knights. Now, I want you as my traveling companion.” Nicole told him. 

 

“Companion?” He said in a doubting tone.

 

Nicole smiled when she noticed the doubt in his voice. “Well, not just a companion, we will also have the proper giant-human relationship.”

 

“In other words, I will be your slave.” He bluntly said.

 

This made Nicole smile wider. “Yes. Do you accept my proposal?”

 

When Eclipse didn’t say anything, she scrunched her toes that inflicted a crushing pain on Heather’s head, earning a muffled scream.

 

A panicked expression passed his face for a moment, and he relented. “Stop! I accept.”

 

Nicole felt a slight pang of guilt, when she realized that Eclipse was concerned with Heather’s welfare, and agreed because he didn’t want her to suffer. But she wasn’t about to let a little guilt stop her.

 

“Good, now kiss my foot to seal the deal.” Nicole ordered.

 

Eclipse went over to the foot that had a prisoner, and lowered his head. He knew that the only way to free Heather from the torture is to do everything he’s told. He could feel the warmth, smell the stink, and see the dirt that frequented on her otherwise white and lovely feet.

 

But he knew that whatever he was experiencing was nothing compared to the hell that Heather was in. He quickly kissed her toe, then took a few steps backward and knelt down.

 

“Good boy, now go back to the village, and wait for me there.” Nicole smugly ordered.

 

Eclipse obeyed, and left for the village, but not before shooting another glance at a foot-covered Heather.

 

After Nicole’s newest slave has left, she freed Heather from her foot, and she breathed in the fresh air. Her clothes were soaked by a combination of both their sweat, and they also had smudges of dirt on them.

 

Heather coughed and spat at the grass. Her screams had opened her mouth wide enough for the flesh from Nicole’s foot to enter. She would never forget the salty, disgusting taste of feet and dirt.

 

Nicole scooped her up, and let her lie on her palm. She brought her up to eye-level. Heather was clearly terrified, and the shuddering only confirmed that. Her once porcelain white face now mucked up by the grime from a soiled foot.

 

“What’s your name?” Nicole asked her calmly.

 

Heather couldn’t say a word, she just kept on shivering and crying.

 

“Look, please stop. I’m sorry, ok? I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She cooed.

 

Heather seemed to calm down after hearing that she was sorry. “But w-why did you do that t-then?”

 

“Because you disobeyed me, and I made you scream so Eclipse would cooperate.” She smiled at the last part.

 

“Are you going to h-hurt him?” Heather asked in a cracked voice.

 

Nicole let her finger caress her back. “Not if he remains obedient, which you should’ve been. Be thankful that I excused what you did because you are still young.”

 

The smile from her face spirited away, and was replaced by a serious one. “Name?”

 

“Heather,” she croaked.

 

“Ok, Heather, chances are, we’ll meet again. The next time that happens, I don’t want you disrespecting me, understood?”

 

Heather nodded weakly, but Nicole didn’t like her inactive answer.

 

“Understood?” Nicole raised a brow.

 

“Yes, Nicole.”

 

The satisfaction of Heather answering made her smile. “Good, and if you keep this up. We might end up being good friends like the chief and I are.”

 

“Yes, I will be nicer next time.” Heather meekly answered.

 

“I’m looking forward to that, now let’s head back. Want a ride?” Nicole offered.

 

Heather, for the first time since she got lightly stepped on, smiled. “Yes, please.”

 

The winds blew past Heather as Nicole walked. Her long legs covered so much ground in a single step that they moved so quickly. She was getting a bit chilly with the gale plus her sweat-soaked clothes. She still smelled of feet and soil, but at least she was still alive.

 

When they got to the village, Nicole let Heather get off. Eclipse, the only human who stood out because he wasn’t on his knees, dashed to where Heather was, and gave her a brief hug. “I’m glad you’re fine.”

 

“Thanks, for both saving and caring about me.” Heather said.

 

“You were brave enough to stand up for me. Something tells me I should be thanking you, so thank you.” Eclipse smiled at her, but it didn’t reach his eyes. “And I’m sorry I couldn’t help you earlier. I was worried that she might kill you if I did something.”

 

“It’s no big deal, she didn’t hurt me much anyway.” She downplayed. “I’ll just need a bath.”

 

Heather laughed at her own joke, but Eclipse just smiled. Before they could talk any further, large fingers plucked Eclipse from the ground.

 

He looked down, and he instantly regretted it when vertigo paid him a visit. He saw a vast black fabric that was rapidly descending as he was being brought up. It served as a good distraction from the lofty height as Nicole propped him between her enormous breasts. Eclipse tried to escape, but a lone finger pushed him deeper in. Inside, the excessive warmth and sweat was bothering him. He tried to climb out, but the massive balls prevented any movement. It wasn’t enough to inflict any pain, but it was making him very uncomfortable. Being inside a pretty girl’s chest was the only silver lining.

 

The villagers were shocked with how Nicole literally shoved him into her bust. She was so strict about only women getting near them when she was being bathed, but now she just shoved a teen male inside.

 

Some of the boys felt envy, while the rest felt awe. They might even kill just to take his place.

 

“Well, thanks for the hospitality, but I better get going. I might return here someday, and if I do, don’t run around again.”

 

Nicole gave the village elder a much more personal goodbye, and Heather another less than sincere apology, and the same goodbye.

 

The villagers were both relieved and saddened by her departure. They were relieved that their lives will no longer be constantly threatened, they no longer have to cater to a giantess’s whims, and their harvests won’t deplete as fast as they did while she was with them. And saddened that they no longer had a powerful guardian that was also a jaw-dropper at the same time.

 

Nicole was once again roaming the mountain ranges, but she was close to her destination. She could see the new and beautiful scenery that awaited her. A mountain 50 times taller than her, and where a never-ending blizzard raged on top.

 

No human has ever made it to the top, and only a few giants have seen the view from the peak of the legendary mountain.

 

And she was going to be one of those few.

 

Before she would hike the impossibly high mountain, she would have to eat and drink as much as she can. She would need all the energy to dominate the most difficult challenge Earth’s landform has to offer. There were forests that adorn the lower section of the mountain, and trees that bear fruits would serve as her food. There were even lakes where she can drink or just have a relaxing dip.

 

The squirming in her breasts reminded her of her new captive. She took him out of his sexy holder with two pinched fingers. She was careful to only grab his cloak, or she might pop his skull.

 

Eclipse was now in front of her smiling face, drenched from her sweat.

 

“Good to see you, Eclipse. Ready for your first day with me?” She grinned excitedly. She never enslaved anyone for a long period of time, but Eclipse was different from most humans. And like most unique living things, she wanted to keep him as a pet. “Ready for your life with Nicole?”

Chapter 4 by Charmer

Eclipse was being choked by his cloak as Nicole dangled him. His hands fumbled around his neck in an attempt to avoid dying from suffocation.

 

Nicole only realized that she was slowly killing her pet after she saw his face change in color. She quickly opened her free hand to let him rest on the palm.

 

“Sorry, got carried away.” She stated, not sounding sorry at all.

 

Eclipse just ignored her, and tried to refill his lungs with oxygen. He was once again back at the comforting warmth of her palm.

 

“So, I think Eclipse is such a mouthful. I plan to give you another name, what do you want to be called. Pet or slave?” She mocked.

 

Eclipse completely ignored her, which she didn’t take lightly. Nicole clenched her fist, having the pressure fill his body with shooting pain. He was enveloped by her fingers, and his sight was consumed by her. He struggled to break free, but to no avail.

 

She was squeezing hard enough to hurt him, but not reaching the fatal levels. She smirked when she heard him groan in pain, she noticed from before that he wasn’t very vocal. So for him to make a sound, he must be in serious pain.

 

When Nicole thought he had enough, she released him from her grip. “When I talk, you respond.” She dictated.

 

Eclipse still refused to say anything, and he barely felt Nicole’s glare that was boring into him.

 

Nicole wanted so badly to squeeze him to death with her fingers, but she decided to just heave a sigh, and shoved him back between her breasts.

 

“Stubborn, human.” She muttered.

 

Eclipse was once again swallowed by her enormous breasts that were swimming in sweat. Whenever she took a step, her boobs would jiggle slightly, the jiggling wouldn’t be that noticeable to someone her size, but to a human stuck in them, it was his entire world. He would feel them squish him lightly as they moved. It was still spring, but they were only days away before summer took over completely.

 

Nicole preemptively planned this. She was going to hike the mountain during summer, where the deathly snowstorm at the top was less violent. Even in the middle of summer it still snowed on top. The mountain was indeed a strange one.

 

Nicole continued her walk towards the foot of the mountain, where a large number of fruit-bearing trees were present to keep her stomach company.

 

She would’ve killed her human pet if he were any other human, but he was special in his own way. He was an outlaw, but he saved a stranger without regard for his own life. He didn’t let fear consume him when they first met. He was different, and she wanted him for that.

 

Nicole breathed out a sigh of relief when she felt the grasses flatten beneath her weight. She finally made it to the sanctuary, the last one she would have, before the dangerous journey to the peak would begin.

 

Nicole ventured deeper into the woods, where a vast lake was located. The clean, sparkling waters reflected the light from the noon sun, giving it a faint yellow color.

 

Nicole inhaled the fresh scent of nature as she snuggled close to a boulder that was big enough for her to lean on while seated. She felt the barely visible grass lick at her sole as she sprawled her legs.

 

She once again let her pet out of his hot and fleshy cage. Eclipse was a bit disoriented from being shook repeatedly by her steps. He fell on the grass, his head still spinning.

 

“Have you learned to be more obedient now?” Nicole asked with a casual expression.

 

Just like before, he paid her no heed. Nicole gritted her teeth in annoyance. In return for his rudeness, she decided to toy with him.

 

Her truck of a foot scraped against the ground, kicking up soil as she did so. The moment the side of her foot struck him, he was thrown into the air.

 

He landed with a thud, but he had a better landing this time around. He was about to rise, when a heavy sole fell on his back. He thought his spine would snap. He managed to tilt his head just enough to spot his owner’s nonchalant expression.

 

He tried to get up again, but the weight of her left foot kept him pinned. Things stayed like this for a while, before he felt a rubbing sensation on his now sore back.

 

Eclipse groaned, knowing that Nicole was using his cloak to clean her foot.

 

The weight pressed on his back was suddenly gone, but before he could relish in the pain relief. He was lifted into the air by a strong hand.

 

Nicole didn’t say a word about his punishment. The only warning Eclipse got was the growing size of the dirty underside of her foot as he was pulled closer to it. He felt the rough surface of dirt slash at his face and hands, the only body parts not covered by his clothes.

 

Nicole was lavishly enjoying using her slave as a wash cloth. She intentionally pushed his face in deeper with a finger. The feeling of dominating someone with her feet made her grin devilishly.

 

Eclipse felt every inch of dirt her foot had to offer. When a soft object was placed at the back of his head, he knew what was coming next. His face scraped against the ball of her foot without any gentleness.

 

Whenever he inhaled, his nose would get blocked by her flesh. He had to resort to breathing through his mouth. And as he did so, the near infinite dirt stuck on them would find their way in.

 

He spat out whatever his mouth stupidly gathered, but more would infiltrate him whenever he did so. Her foot tasted salty from the sweat, but the thick dirt added a bitter-sour flavor. He could feel the structure of her foot’s bones. How her arch was so prominent was practically engraved into his mind.

 

Eclipse finally had a break from her unforgiving underside, but he was now in a much more hellish position.

 

Nicole used his head to remove any muck between her toes. Eclipse felt all his remaining self-worth commit suicide the moment his face collided against a muck the size of his fist.

 

Nicole dug her thumb into his groin, making him cry out in pain. The nasty grime was forced down his throat, the revolting taste making him teary-eyed. With his mouth filled with the mucky substance, he had to force using his nose to breathe. The stench was very similar to when he kissed her foot to free Heather, but now was just a hundred times worse. It was like sweat that dried, then became wet again, and the mass amount of grime didn’t help. The soil combined with her foot sweat produced a new smell altogether, one that was unimaginable. Her flesh was warm and sweaty, and his face was being rubbed against it.

 

Nicole continued to abuse his now muddy and rancid head. She would occasionally hurt him again, so he would open his mouth to groan or yell, and inevitably eat more of her toe jam.

 

After the space between her big and second toe was mostly cleaned, she switched to the next one, and Eclipse underwent the same humiliating torture.

 

Nicole did this process to every one of her crevices, and every one of them was filthier than a toilet bowl not cleaned in centuries.

 

After the last one was done tormenting him, she dropped him on the ground. His face covered in muck that was soaked by her sweat. His cloak was decorated in dirt from her underside, and his hair was sticking out in every direction with her jam acting as a overly sticky gel. He had no idea how much of the stuff he ate, but he knew that he was going to feel sick because of that soon.

 

Even if he was away from her sorry excuse of a foot, he could still smell it like he was still being abused by them. He practically smelled like her foot, especially her toes.

 

Eclipse coughed and coughed, grayish-black liquid ejected from his mouth. He was coughing so violently even Nicole got worried. After a series of continuous coughing, he hurled the same gross bile.

 

He collapsed on the wet ground, where his vomit was. Nicole quickly picked him up, and inspected his body. She didn’t think it would do his body any serious harm if she made him eat her filth. 

 

“Hey, hey, wake up!” Nicole yelled in panic. She thumped her thumb on his chest, like what most people do when they’re trying to resuscitate someone. She didn’t even care about getting her hands dirty, all she cared about now was bringing her pet back to consciousness, even if she was doing it wrong.

 

After the fifth thump, which is a lot stronger than it should’ve been. Eclipse vomited another stream of the dark liquid, time time, there were even solid particles that clearly resembled her toe jam. After he spilled some of the muck, he felt a little better. But he knew that there were tons more inside his stomach, and they were going to get him back later on.

 

He inertly sat upright, or as upright as he could for the time being. He saw that while he emptied some of his stomach’s hazardous contents, he emptied it on Nicole’s palm.

 

Instead of a furious scold, or another humiliating and painful punishment, she just sighed in relief.

 

Nicole stood up, and walked towards the lake. Eclipse felt the rhythmic shaking stop when she knelt down. “Hold your breath.”

 

Nicole dipped him into the water, with Eclipse getting a lungful of musty air not a moment too soon. While underwater, he was continually scrubbed around by her hands. He realized after a while that she was cleaning him like some sort of clothing, but she was a wee bit more gentle, just a wee bit.

 

She focused on his head more than anything else, as it was the one who entered hell and came back. A black cloud made by her filth that was on him billowed below the surface.

 

After a few more seconds of scrubbing, she brought him out, looking a lot cleaner than he was 15 seconds ago. Nicole brought him closer to her nostrils, and she inhaled. For her, it was just a simple inhalation, but for the human, it was as if a tornado was sucking him in.

 

Nicole grimaced and quickly distanced herself from her hand. “Ugh! You reek!”

 

Eclipse just gave her a blank look. Whatever she just smelled right now, was nothing compared to when he was still being scrubbed between her toes.

 

“Join me for a dip?” Nicole asked, but her human only coughed again. She took that as a yes.

 

Still holding Eclipse, she unbuttoned her bra, and let if fall to the grass. Her fast movement made him shut his eyes, he wasn’t that well yet. She pulled her panties down, not caring if her pet could catch a glimpse of her vagina.

 

Eclipse had his eyes closed the whole time, not getting the chance to look at his owner when naked.

 

Nicole approached the water, and she already felt the happiness of skinny dipping when she felt the water part as her feet entered. The same black cloud as a while ago exploded underwater, but this was several times larger, and darker than a while ago.

 

Nicole knew she was polluting the lake with the dirt from her feet, but she didn’t care. It was so large that she would need multiple dips with her feet as dirty as they are now for any noticeable effect.

 

She neared the deeper parts, which were only up to her waist. “Deep enough.” She muttered.

 

Nicole looked at Eclipse, who was still lying on her palm. “Can you swim?”

 

This time, Eclipse answered with a nod. She smiled at the fact that he now answered her.

 

Nicole let Eclipse down, and she watched as he floated on the surface. She was still being gentle with him, she wasn’t sure if he had fully recovered from his fit.

 

Nicole bent her knees, and she submerged her head after taking in more air than Eclipse ever thought possible.

 

Nicole stayed underwater for as long as she can, which is 25 seconds. She may have been a giantess, but they use up large amounts of air as fast as humans do with their smaller lungs.

 

Nicole tried to break her record of 25 seconds, she wasn’t good with holding her breath. She managed to make it to to 23, but she already resurfaced and was gasping for air. A tidal wave would’ve been ashamed of itself by the walloping splash she created when she broke the surface.

 

Her hair was now a shade darker from being wet. They were almost brown now. Droplets of water crawled down her curvaceous form.

 

Nicole scanned the lake for her pet, but he was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Where are you?” Nicole yelled for him to hear.

 

Nicole looked around again, hoping to see a tiny hand asking for help. She thought Eclipse had another one of his fits, and was drowning.

 

“Where are you? Eclipse? I can’t see you!” Nicole shouted again, hoping that he would hear her absurdly loud voice.

 

Nicole started to move around. She lowered her head to get a better view of the water. She was about to lose hope, when she heard weak splashes come from her left.

 

Turning to the direction of the splashes, Nicole spotted Eclipse close to the shore, but something must’ve went wrong since he was splashing water in every direction in an attempt to remain above water.

 

Nicole waded through the water. She saved Eclipse from drowning by lifting him out of the water with an open palm.

 

“Were you trying to escape?” Nicole interrogated with a raised brow. Her voice was cold, but this didn’t seem of faze Eclipse at all.

 

Eclipse didn’t answer her, and just like before, she took that as a yes.

 

Nicole had enough of her stubborn slave, and she was going to end him.

 

She wrapped both hands around him, and was about to crush every one of his bones, when he hurled again.

 

Eclipse spewed more of the liquid mixed with her crevices’ muck. Seeing how much he was suffering, it made her feel slightly guilty. She tried to rationalize that he deserved it for being disobedient and trying to escape. But the sight of how the smelliest and dirtiest dirt that can be found in her body come out of his mouth triumphed in making her feel guilty.

 

Instead of crushing him, she just enclosed him in her hands as she traveled back to land.

 

Nicole gently laid him on the soft grass, before lying down beside him. Eclipse powerlessly turned to gaze at the giantess that saved his life.

 

He felt gratitude well up in his heart, but he also felt something well up in his crotch as he stared at the naked body.

 

Her breasts were large, but not disproportionally large. They were firm too, which he already discovered while he was trapped between them. Her hairless pussy was big enough for him to be shoved in, which would probably not be a very good experience for him. Her long legs were folded, hiding the now white feet that gave him a taste of hell just minutes ago.

 

Nicole knew he was checking her out, and she could see the bulge in his pants. “Like what you see?” She asked smugly.

 

Eclipse just pretended he was too dazed to hear her question, and rolled over to the other side.

 

He felt warm and humid air blast him from behind, which must be her sighing.

 

“You’re making it hard for me not to kill you.” She bluntly said.

 

Eclipse decided to answer this one. “Then don’t discomfort yourself. Kill me.”

 

Nicole gritted her teeth in anger from his continued indifference. She now made her mind up, she was done being kind. She would keep him as her pet, but he would be neglected and left to die from starvation or dehydration, whatever comes first.

 

Nicole plucked him from the ground, and placed him in a worse place. She inserted his body into her asshole, which was still wet from just leaving the lake. Eclipse could only watch as her taut booty swallowed him despite his protests against his new home. She gave him a taste of his own medicine, and ignored him as he suffered inside.

 

She put her bra and panties on. Eclipse knew he was going to have a lot of time to bond with her ass the moment the black fabric shut the way out. The air instantly became warmer, and he knew that his supply of fresh air would soon be filtered by her arse. Even if she was still wet, her clothes would become dry eventually, especially with the hot weather. Plus, she wasn’t that cold, perks of being a giant.

 

Inside, Eclipse was trying to get out. He could smell the scent of her sex from here. The dried shit smell she had before were washed away by the lake, which Eclipse didn’t know he should be thankful for. It was getting hotter by the minute inside, and very moist, which was lake water for the time being. The two globes held him firmly in place, not allowing him to move even his hands.

 

As Nicole walked, she could feel him squirming inside her asscrack. The sensation was tickling her, and she giggled.

 

She was now kneeling before a tree with several ripe fruits. She plucked them out, and ate the red apples. They too were small to fill her up, but that’s why she was happy that there were several trees growing.

 

She ate and ate, until the tree was deprived of any fruits. She then would go to another tree, and gobble up everything edible it had.

 

Whenever Nicole would bent to eat, Eclipse would be drawn deeper into her crack. He was now so deep that he could feel the slime stick itself to him. He had no idea what the slime was made of, but everything inside her ass would probably not be very good for him.

 

It took hours before Nicole was finally full. One-third of all the trees had their fruits eaten by a voracious giantess. She knew that she wouldn’t have this much food when she started her trek, so she decided to store some.

 

She pulled her brassiere open, making full use of its elasticity, and started to fill it up with food. It wasn’t the most appropriate place to store food, but it was all she got.

 

One of the cups were halfway full, when she had to move on to another grove because the current one was out of fruits.

 

Nicole kept this up until both cups were overflowing with grub. She carefully pressed them back against her breasts. She felt some of the fruits burst against her nipples, but at least she still had some to eat, or at least she hoped she did.

 

Nicole gave one last glance at the paradise before starting her trip to the top.

 

**********

 

Nicole was skirting the mountainside that was wide and durable enough for her to walk on. It was a bit dusty, which means her feet were surely dirty again, but she didn’t give it much attention. She would just have to miss seeing her white, soft soles for a while. She was starting to think that this mountain was made exclusively for giants. There was this legend that this used to be far smaller than it was now, but it was still the tallest mountain. The ancient giants thought that the mountain should be, by far, taller than the rest. They started to add rocks to it to make it bigger. The work kept going and going until one day, a giant fell from above. He died the moment he hit the ground, and because of that accident, the task was terminated.

 

Nicole smiled to herself. She was now on the mountain that she only used to hear about from her biological parent. She spent five years with him, shorter by six years than the time she spent with her human folks. But each moment with her father was precious.

 

She wasn’t sure how high up the mountain she was. All she knew was that she’d be paste if she fell. She was already close to the clouds that used to hover above her. 

 

All of a sudden, the sounds of a galloping horse caught her attention. She turned, expecting to see an animal running around. Instead, she saw nothing but the gray floor. Nicole dismissed the idea of a horse so high up in the mountain. She thought that she was so high that she was hearing things.

 

It was already dark. The sun has set hours ago. Even if she was a giantess, she couldn’t survive a fall several times her height. And the mountain was notorious for having already killed several giants who were in over their head to continue at night.

 

Nicole took in her surroundings, trying to find a place where she could sleep without worrying that she would fall if she moved.

 

Much to her surprise, she spotted a cave inside the rocky wall. It must’ve been made by the past giants that climbed up here. And Nicole was grateful to whoever that giant was for giving her this respite.

 

She had to crawl to fit inside the small hole. The giant that made it probably did it in a rush. Nicole was taller than the average giantess, but not by much, so she doubted that she was bigger than the giant who gave her sanctuary for the night.

 

Inside, she noticed that there were extra spaces for her to move around, which means she won’t be like a statue when she slept. The only downside was that she had to remain on her knees or else her head would hit the ceiling.

 

Nicole was about to settle down, when she remembered about the man inside her tush.

 

She pulled her panties open, then fumbled with her hand inside her butthole, looking for her captive. She didn’t feel any movement since the sun set, and that was hours ago!

 

Nicole briefly wondered if he was dead, but she wouldn’t mind anyway. She lost any affinity she had for him the moment he started to act stubborn.

 

She pulled out a human covered in mucus from her ass, and she let her panties snap back into place as she placed her pet in front of her.

 

Eclipse was motionless, and he wasn’t showing any signs of still being alive. Nicole sighed, she thought he would last longer.

 

She was about to just throw him off a cliff, when he immediately jumped to his feet. Nicole recoiled, startled by his sudden movement.

 

Eclipse produced a crossbow from his back, which she didn’t know he had on him, and aimed it at her head.

 

Nicole’s breathing increased in speed and intensity. She didn’t know whether it was anger, shock or sadness that caused her quickened breathing. She just couldn’t believe that he would point the crossbow at her, not after she rescued him earlier back at the lake.

 

Before she could react, Eclipse lowered his aim and pulled the trigger.

Chapter 5 by Charmer

A bolt darted past Nicole’s leg. She thought he had missed, which was very unlikely considering her size. But the idea of him not yet fully functioning since he was stuck in her buttcrack for hours was sensible enough for her. The sound of a man‘s cry changed her mind though.

 

Nicole turned and spotted a man in armor crumple to the ground, a bolt protruding from his unshielded collarbone. The pale moonlight was just enough to illuminate the cave enough for them to see one another.

 

The knight forced himself to get up, and he yanked the metal projectile out of his now bleeding clavicle, yelling in agony again.

 

“Why did you save her?!” The knight angrily demanded. His face was red from both pain and ire, and purple snake-like veins were poking out of his forehead.

 

The knight raised his own crossbow, and this time, he fired it at Eclipse. The bolt was already on its way to him, and he knew that he won’t be able to avoid it.

 

Eclipse was prepared for the sharp pain about to connect with him, when the ground shook and a wall of flesh obstructed his line of sight.

 

Eclipse was dumbstruck, and so was the knight. Nicole had blocked the bolt with her own hand to protect him.

 

The knight was busy reloading his weapon, when Nicole slammed him against the wall with her foot. The harsh sound of metal colliding against rock echoed in the cave, making Eclipse flinch.

 

“Are you alright?” Nicole worriedly asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m unharmed.” Eclipse answered. “Just a little woozy ...” He trailed off, and collapsed on the ground. He was still conscious, but he wasn’t sure how long he can remain that way. All he knew was that Nicole’s ass could do more damage than a bolt.

 

“Why did you save me?” Nicole asked as she calmly removed the bolt at the back of her hand.

 

“You rescued me back at the lake. We’re even now.”

 

“Uh-uh, think again, pet.” She simpered. “I just saved you from the bolt.” She waved the bolt around to emphasize her point.

 

Eclipse just hummed in response.

 

Nicole glanced at the knight again, who was already starting to regain consciousness.

 

The first thing he saw were ten fingers that smashed him against the ground. Nicole gripped his armor, and began to rip off the metal plates.

 

“W-what are you doing?” He panicked. He tried to swat her vicious fingers away, but it was as if he wasn’t even struggling.

 

After his armor was in pieces, she tore his clothes off. Nicole grinned at him, a terrible sight.

 

“What? You’re going to eat me? Fine then! Kill me like you killed my friends!” He snapped.

 

“Friends? Wait, you look familiar.” She narrowed her eyes at him, trying to recall where she met him. Her eyes widened when a realization hit her. “You’re the one I left behind!”

 

“Yes! Yes it was me! You trampled my leader underfoot, and you threw my comrade like a stone! You’re not worthy of life, you bitch!” He jeered.

 

“I suggest you stop yapping, and just save your energy for what’s coming next.”

 

Nicole dropped him into her maw. She battered him with her tongue, pressing the tip against his face. He was being smothered by the strong muscle. He tussled with her tongue, but it was as if he was weightless when she shoved him to her cheek.

 

She pushed him to her lower jaws, and crunched his bones. She was content with her revenge for his tongue-lashing and attempt to hurt her, and she swallowed him after a thorough chewing.

 

Nicole went back to her pet’s side. She spotted him lying with his eyes closed, and for a moment, she worried that he was dead. But his fast-paced breathing killed her worries.

 

Nicole felt the urge to keep him again as her pet rekindle, when he shot the knight to protect her.Nicole felt the urge to keep him again as her pet rekindle, when he shot the knight to protect her. She was perplexed by what he just did. Eclipse shot a knight in order to protect her, and the truly addling part was he did it after everything she did to him.


She still couldn’t believe how much of a wonder Eclipse can be. He probably knew that a bolt wouldn’t kill her, but he still stopped the knight anyway. Even after how degrading her treatment of him was, he didn’t let her be harmed.

 

“What’s the matter?” She asked him.

 

“Too hungry.” Eclipse mumbled.

 

Nicole sighed, and she pulled her bra open. She took a few fruits, then let her garment return to its original length.

 

“Here.” Nicole laid two apples, and a pear in front of him. “Hurry and eat.”

 

Eclipse got up, grimacing as he did so, and began to eat. It was quite stuffy inside her cups, making the fruits rot faster. Fortunately for him, the ones she got were still somewhat fresh.

 

He began to munch on the fruits, while Nicole watched him. The cave was silent except for the munching of fruits, neither of them continued their conversation earlier.

 

When Eclipse finished his meager meal, Nicole picked him up. She pulled her panties open again, then shoved him inside her anus. He tried to pull away, but Nicole still did what she wanted. “Just in case you escape. If you act nice tomorrow, I might have a change of heart and give you a better place to sleep.”

 

Nicole lied down comfortably in the cave, her legs were folded so her entire body could fit without her feet jutting out of the opening.

 

Nicole was comfortable with her bed for the night, except for how Eclipse’s squirms were making her giggle. “Stop ... hihi ... tickling me!”

 

He stopped, but he was still uncomfortable sleeping between buttcheeks.

 

**********

 

The next day was hell for the sleepless human. Sure, he had many restless nights whenever he put on the hood. But there was just something about being held tightly by her ass that sapped him of his energy. Nicole’s loud deep breathing didn’t help with his situation.

 

Nicole woke up at the break of dawn, which Eclipse couldn’t begin to tell how grateful he was for. He never loved early birds as much as he did now.

 

Nicole yawned and stretched, which increased the discomfort Eclipse was already feeling. His weak groan was enough to remind her of him, and she took him out.

 

Nicole placed him on his feet, but he sprawled on the ground in tire anyway.

 

“No sleep?” She asked.

 

Eclipse could only shake his head. He was so tired that he couldn’t form any distinguishable words.

 

“I can help you free your people.” She suddenly said from out of the blue.

 

Eclipse snapped away from his inert trance, and gazed up into her eyes. “What?” His voice cracked, but it was still a definite improvement over his mute-like state.

 

“I was up late last night thinking about what you said before. The corrupt system?” Nicole told him. “I can help you end it.”

 

Eclipse had no idea where she was going with this, but he decided to stick with her until she got there. “Ok ...” He drawled out with uncertainty.

 

“I am a giantess. Obviously, I can handle puny humans. I can help you obliterate those that threaten the lives of the people you care about.”

 

“You will do that for me?” He incredulously asked. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He always knew that he wasn’t the typical giantess that randomly kills just for their enjoyment. While Nicole killed because she enjoyed it, she doesn’t hurt those who are nice and submissive to her. But he never expected her to offer him her help.

 

“Yes, I will.” Nicole stated. Her words shone hope in his heart, an emotion he was void of for a long time. But of course, there’s always a catch, and Eclipse knew this absolute rule when good tidings come. “What do you want in exchange?”

 

“You.” Nicole straightforwardly said. “I want you submitting to me. I never had to propose deals that will be a huge bother to me in the future. So for me to do this, you should be flattered. Now, do you accept?”

 

Eclipse had a major decision now. If he accepts her proposal, he would spend the rest of his life being her pet. But what worried him is if she would keep her end of the bargain. If he refused the deal, he would most likely be nothing but a stain at the bottom of her foot.

 

“Do you promise to uphold your end of the bargain?” Eclipse queried.

 

Nicole smiled at him. She was glad that he didn’t jump into the opportunity when it came, instead, he questioned it. Such a display of intelligence made her adore him more.

 

“As my pet, you will be cared for. However, you must do whatever I want like a slave. Rest assured, I will value your life like a man values his dog. And I promise to uphold my part in our deal.”

 

Eclipse didn’t know whether to trust her or not, but he knew that without her care, surviving the mountain was impossible. But he didn’t care much about his life. This deal was to help the lives of the people who aided him in his quest, one in which he failed to accomplish.

 

“I ...” Eclipse paused. He was still thinking about it, until it struck him. He didn’t value his life, so he had nothing more to lose. “I accept your proposal.”

 

The certainty in his tone made Nicole smile happily. She now had him willingly surrender himself to her, and she now owned him.

 

“A wise choice, now for your name. I think pet and slave are too demeaning for you.” Nicole said, which made Eclipse smile. “You did a good thing for me last night, so I will give you some bonuses.”

 

Nicole placed her forefinger on her chin, thinking about a suitable name for her now true pet. “I think Eclipse is still a mouthful. So, maybe ... hmm ... Clip. How does Clip sound to you? I took it from the letters in the middle of your name.”

 

“Clip sounds perfect.” He truthfully said. Clip was neither demeaning nor embarassing. It was totally fine with him if she didn’t address him by Eclipse, it wasn’t his real name anyway. It was just a name given to him by the knights.

 

“That’s settled then. You are now Clip, property of Nicole!” She cheerily declared.

 

Clip could only smile in response. This was the first time he saw her so cheery, and somewhat cutely childish.

 

“What should I call you then?” Clip asked.

 

“Anything that’s not offensive will do. You can also just use my name. Which, by the way is real.” Nicole implied.

 

Clip knew that she wanted to know his real name, and while there would be no harm if she knows. He just didn’t feel comfortable telling her. “I’m sorry, I don’t like letting people know my real name, especially when they know I’m Eclipse.”

 

“Fine, you’ll just probably lie anyway if I force you. So, this will be your first day with me, since the last time was filled with your disobedience. Make a good first impression.” Nicole smirked.

 

Nicole carried him, and placed him between her breasts. “Stay there, I don’t want you falling off the cliff or getting stepped on.”

 

She took a couple of fruits from her storage as well. The smell of rot appalled Clip as it rushed out of the opening. The ones she got for him were partially rotten, but it probably won’t bring any serious illnesses.

 

After she handed it to him, she took a couple more and began to eat with her pet. While a single fruit was enough for the human to feel food enter his system, a gigantic fistful of them was needed for the giantess to feel the same effect.

 

Nicole accidentally groped her tits as she grabbed some more, shaking Clip around as a result. After several more fistfuls, she felt satisfied enough to stand up.

 

“If you feel uncomfortable there, tell me, ok? So I can laugh at you, and tell you to suck it up.” Nicole teased with a toothy grin.

 

“Gee, what a wonderful mistress you are.” Clip retorted sarcastically.

 

“I do my best.”

 

Nicole went out of the cave, and a pained cry alerted her of an animal that got crushed by her foot. She quickly recoiled, which prevented the unfortunate being from turning into a puddle of blood and guts.

 

It was a brown horse. It was smaller than the white stallions the knights used, which means that the knight just stole it from someone else. The horse had a broken rib cage, but it didn’t let its blood and guts explode yet. Horses have more durable frames than humans, and it was the only thing that kept the animal alive. “Whoops.”

 

“Let me put you of your misery.” Nicole said to particularly no one as she rested her sole on the neck of the animal. “Rest in peace.”

 

She snapped its neck with a press, and she kicked the lifeless animal off the cliff.

 

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” Clip accused in a joking manner.

 

“Nope, I don’t get off much on killing. It’s dominating other beings that get me excited.” Nicole told him with a smirk. “Like what I’m going to do to you later on.” She finished with a wink.

 

Her wink was cute, except Clip dreaded the future that she foresaw.

 

“What are you going to do?” Clip asked, slightly worried. With the terrible experience he had with her feet. He dreaded to think what would succeed it.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t make you eat from my toes again.” Nicole grinned when she remembered how much Clip suffered. Hearing this calmed his nerves down, but not all the way down.

 

“That wasn’t pleasant at all.”

 

Nicole laughed at his comment. “I would’ve been left frozen in shock for days if you didn’t find that worse than death.”

 

Clip shook his head as he uncontrollably imagined the disgusting taste, and repulsive odor.

 

“The long walk to the peak is boring. So, be a good pet and keep me company, Clip.” Nicole ordered.

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

“We’re moving so that limits your usefulness.” Clip could practically feel her disappointment from not being able to fully use him yet. “Just tell me more about the system that I’ll be tackling soon.” Nicole told him as she stepped over a big rock that was in the way.

 

Clip felt a bit nauseated by the different movement. Staying at her boobs apparently had its downsides.

 

“The corrupted system of Blood’s kingdom. King Blood is a tyrant. He has an army full of trained knights that would crush anyone who opposes him. The three knights that you saved me from were from another kingdom that he had conquered.” Clip stared ahead, his eyes blank. “A kingdom that I lived in. I grew up in a town near the palace, but I didn’t have the luxury I thought I would have. I was only a kid back then when my parents were killed in a fire that they started to spread fear and panic in the kingdom.”

 

Clip’s sudden silence prompted Nicole to stop walking, and look at him.

 

“I said keep me company, not tell me a sob story.” Nicole said, trying to distract him from his memories.

 

“Sorry,” he emotionlessly muttered. He was still under the effects of his dark childhood.

 

Nicole knew that she was insensitive with her words, but she grew up without having these kinds of conversations with anyone. She didn’t know how to comfort someone who was being haunted by bad memories.

 

The first person she had this kind of gloomy conversation with was the village chief, and she just gave him a pat to the back and sent him home.

 

Well, she obviously can’t do that with Clip.

 

“My parents died when I was young too.” Nicole began, pausing for a bit to garner Clip’s attention. “I never met my mother, she died minutes after she gave birth to me. My father died when I was five from an unknown illness, and I was left to fend for myself.”

 

Clip felt a bucket of water drop on one of the hills holding him in place. She was crying.

 

“Nicole, you can stop. Thank you for sympathizing with me, but you don’t have to do it.”

 

Nicole wiped the tears welling in her eyes with her index finger. “I guess we have something in common then.”

 

“We do.” Clip concurred. “We’re both crybabies.”

 

They shared laughter over Clip’s joke, before silence loomed over them again.

 

Clip decided to break it. “Nicole, what’s your favorite color?”

 

“Why the hell are you asking me that?” She asked. Her voice raised by her bewilderment.

 

“You told me to keep you company. I heard these questions being asked at the local bar.”

 

Nicole chuckled lightly, before picking him up to put him on her right shoulder. “While I find that question weird, I find your intentions hilarious. Now make yourself useful, and massage my shoulders while we travel.”

 

Clip did his best to get a firm grip, so he wouldn’t fall while he massaged her.

 

“I don’t have a favorite color. You?”

 

Clip wasn’t expecting her to answer, but since she did, he might as well continue it.

 

“Black. Favorite food?”

 

Nicole smiled evilly, unbeknownst to her pet. “Humans. Young ones.”

 

Clip gulped, but chose not to question her preference.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t eat little children. I haven’t killed anyone who aren’t done with puberty.” Nicole clarified.

 

Clip sighed in relief. At least she had enough consideration for the youth that still don’t have any idea on what’s going on. “Then how do you know they taste good?”

 

“It’s been in my experience that the younger the human, the tastier he or she is. I also licked a young child back when I was younger, and curious about the taste. It was consensual and I didn’t humiliate the kid at all.” She quickly added so that Clip won’t think she harassed a defenseless child.

 

“Sure, being licked isn’t humiliating at all.” Clip said with sarcasm.

 

“We were alone, and I knelt down to lick. If anyone was humiliated it was me. I’m probably the only giantess who ever knelt down before a human, a young one at that.” She added blankly. “You know, ever since you agreed to be my pet in exchange for the fall of a king. You’ve been more confident around me, you even joked around.”

 

“Yeah, I noticed too. It’s not because of the deal we mutually agreed on. It’s because of last night, when you saved me from the bolt.”

 

“I see, but I saved you back at the lake and you were still a pain in my ass, or more like a bug in my ass.” Nicole grinned knowingly.

 

Clip ignored her subtle insult, and just satisfied her curiosity. “Well, allowing yourself to get hurt to save me was different. I knew right then that you cared. Oh, and I forgot to thank you for that, so thanks.” Clip sincerely smiled at her.

 

“I would’ve let you die if you haven’t shot the knight for me. I was pissed at you for being so damn disobedient.” Nicole admitted.

 

“Would you really kill a human just for disobeying you?”

 

“Depends. If I’m in a good mood and the human is just really stubborn, I would probably just hurt and humiliate him a bit. If I’m in a bad mood, I’ll just squash him.” Nicole answered.

 

“So, my life depends on your mood?” Clip queried.

 

“Nope, I want you as my pet because I find you different. I find you special. My mood will just determine whether you’ll enjoy your time with me or not. So do your best to please me.”

 

“Yes, mistress.” He deadpanned, hiding a smirk.

 

“I like the sound of that.” Nicole grinned. “From time to time, call me that.”

 

“I should’ve just kept my mouth shut.”

 

Nicole chuckled, but did not say anything in return.

 

Their trek brought them higher and higher off the ground. They were so high that breathing was getting a little harder to do. Nicole brought Clip back to her breasts in fear that he might lose consciousness and fall.

 

There were a few trees and plants around, but those weren’t enough to supply a giantess and a human sufficient oxygen at this altitude.

 

The sun was already high into the sky. They could tell that they were getting closer to the top, with how the temperature was dropping precipitously.

 

Nicole would look down from time to time. While being a giantess gave her the privilege of seeing a lot of things like cockroaches. She never expected to see mountains that towered over her to be even smaller in comparison to how she sees humans when she’s on the ground.

 

Everything looked almost the same, until something extraordinary caught their attention.

 

A waterfall was gently flowing down the slope, and its running water was going down a gaping hole. The water was clear as crystal, and it was almost graceful in how it moved. The latter could possibly be just the result of breathing in thin oxygen.

 

Nicole smiled when she saw it, she had been thirsty since she woke up, and so was her pet.

 

“Where does all this water come from?” Clip asked.

 

Nicole peered straight up, where the water seemed to come from the heavens.

 

“Must be from the peak. This must be the ice that melted. It’s clean and safe for drinking, not sure if that extends to humans. But I don’t think it’s polluted in any way.” Nicole stated.

 

She put Clip down on the wet ground, while she cupped her hands together to get a drink. The heavy drops pounded her palms, but she managed to take long sips anyway.

 

Nicole hummed in pleasure when the cold, refreshing liquid ran down her dry throat. Clip tried to do the same, except he drank from the water that was already flowing on the ground. His teeth chattered when the freezing liquid took its toll on him.

 

He was peacefully gulping down water, when a black cloud made its way towards him. He quickly turned to the falls, where a naked giantess bathed.

 

Clip gave Nicole an incredulous look. “Nicole,”

 

Nicole faced him. “Yes?” She asked, while mocking innocence. She knew that the water would wash away the dirt from her feet, and that dirtied water would drift towards him. She was trying her damnedest not to grin.

 

Clip just sighed and shook his head. “Nothing ... you can bathe in this freezing water?”

 

“Yes,” she casually answered. “Giants have thicker skin than humans, we are better in every way.”

 

Nicole wasn’t lying, but she wasn’t comfortable bathing in such cold waters. It was bearable, but bearable at the last degree.

 

Clip let her smugness slide, and just looked away while waiting for her to finish so he could drink again.

 

“Go ahead and drink. We’ll be taking off after I’m done.” Nicole told him.

 

Clip knew that she wanted him to drink the water that was filtered by her body, but he made no protests. He walked over to the shoreline, and resumed drinking. After all, she was already mostly clean, and so was the water.

 

Clip was doing fine, until his foot slipped. He fell into the chilly waters with a splash. The current carried him away. He swam against it, but the temperature drained him of both his strength and will to survive.

 

Clip was about to fall into the mouth, when cylindrical posts yanked him out of the water.

 

Nicole heard the splash, and immediately went to Clip’s aid. She fished him out of the stream as fast as she could, but the damage has already been done.

 

Nicole returned to dry land, and crouched beside the rocky wall. She opened her clasped hands, where a severely shivering human made her heart sink.

 

“Take your clothes off.” Nicole ordered. Clip complied, but the strong shakes weren’t making it easy for him.

 

Nicole helped him undress, but took extra precautions in not ripping his clothes. He’ll need it after it dried.

 

Clip was bare except for his boxers, which Nicole also wanted for him to remove. “Come on, I’m not being a pervert. Take it off, I promise I won’t look.”

 

“I want to die with dignity.” Clip stubbornly said.

 

“Ugh!” Nicole groaned, irritated by his still present hardheadedness.

 

She held him close to her body, near her bust that was uncovered by her bra. She was in a rush to rescue him that she didn’t had time to put clothes on. She didn’t care anyway.

 

“Better?” Nicole asked him after a few minutes.

 

“A-a b-bit …” Clip stammered.

 

“This is the second time I saved you from drowning. You owe me a lot.”

 

Clip remained quiet, making Nicole worry again.

 

“Say something, anything.” She told him. The worry in her tone evident.

 

“Thanks …” He breathed out.

 

“Repay me by staying alive.”

 

“Can’t you ask for something else? I might disappoint you.” He kidded.

 

Nicole didn’t find it funny, and gave a light squeeze, but enough to hurt him enough to make him grunt. “I really need to pee, and the only reason my bladder’s suffering right now is because I can’t leave you yet. So, do as I say, or I’ll pee on you.”

 

Clip didn’t call out her bluff, because she might not be bluffing. He hadn’t seen her urinate since they got together. Since she didn’t drink much water during their travel, he was too horrified to even want to think of how yellow or how putrid her urine might be.

 

They stayed in this position for a whole hour. With Nicole tired from the hike, she fell asleep. She tried to stay awake, but her drooping eyelids had a mind of its own. Thankfully, she didn’t flatten Clip when her body went limp.

 

Clip was accidentally dropped, but he only felt some stinging pain since it wasn’t from a lofty height. But what came next was nowhere near as good.

 

Nicole’s pussy came crashing down on him, and he got trapped inside her pussy lips. The smell of her cum and pussy wafted into his nostrils, arousing him. He couldn’t see anything, and all he could feel was her damp flesh.

 

The sounds of gurgling liquid made his heart stop, and a warm, acidic scent was enough to warn him of how he might possibly die.

Chapter 6 by Charmer

Clip remained pressed against her warm, wet pussy. Her cold shower temporarily washed away her body heat, which made it less effective in warming the wet human up. But inside her sex, it was warm and comfortable, with his constant arousal as the only drawback, until he heard the dam about to break.

 

Clip could hear her urine violently flowing, and the weak smell was making his heart quicken to a dangerous pace. Urine was sterile, and interaction with oxygen was needed to produce a foul odor, so for him to be able to catch its scent, it must be upon him. The fact that it’s pitch black didn’t make matters easier for him.

 

Clip repeatedly hammered his owner’s labia, hoping to wake her up. As much as he enjoyed the warmth it provided, he was nowhere near willing to pay the price for it. He could feel her muscles tense up as they try to hold her piss, but she must’ve been holding it for so long that the liquid was still grumbling. With each pound, he felt his chances get slimmer and slimmer. The sound was now intensifying, and so did his anxiety.

 

Clip didn’t care about his life, but he can’t die now, or Nicole might not fulfill her promise. He had to live, not for himself, but for the people that would suffer if he died.

 

“Nicole!” Clip shouted before he took in as much air as he can, just in time before a torrent of warm liquid blasted him. The impact was stronger than a big man’s punch, and he heard his ribs make cracking sounds. He could only hope that they weren’t grievous fractures. She wasn’t kidding when she said her bladder was suffering.

 

Relief was the only thing the giantess felt when she let the floodgates open. Nicole was so tired that she unknowingly peed while sleeping. When the relief she felt grew stronger at such a quick rate, her slumber was disturbed. The warm, tingling sensation she felt crawling around her thigh and pussy, combined with her extreme relief made her stir.

 

Clip had his hands held out in front of his face, shielding it from the unbelievably forceful gush. But no matter what he did, the fetid urine still exploded on his face. It was very warm, almost burning him since he was below the normal temperature just moments ago.

 

Not drinking enough water caused Nicole’s urine to be more acidic than usual, and Clip was the one enduring her punishment because of it. The yellow liquid was nibbling at his flesh, with the pain gradually increasing. He was also naked except for his boxers, which offered very little protection against the corrosive assault.

 

Nicole was already close to regaining control over her body, but she was still unaware that she was peeing. She wasn’t even aware that her pet was about to drown from the gallons of liquid she was expelling with such force.

 

Clip’s lungs started to burn from the lack of oxygen. He started to grunt and groan from the pain that was tormenting his internal organs. He was experiencing pain like never before. This was much worse than how nauseated he was due to the effects of eating unsanitary food that were Nicole’s toe jam. 

 

He began to feel lightheaded. He knew he that he would either die or pass out soon, so in one last attempt to live. He inhaled.

 

Her pee entered his nostrils, and a pain as sharp as a dagger stabbed his brain. Clip yelled in agony, but ended up only gurgling her piss in the process. The taste of her urine reminded him of bitter medicine, except that the medicine had no intentions of drowning him, and was only bitter. Hers had other flavors that he had no time to discover what. Clip thought he could make it out, but he didn’t have enough time to find out that he was mistaken.

 

Nicole, now fully awake, pushed herself up with her hands. She knew she peed in her sleep, and as embarrassing as it was, she was glad that the bursting pain in her bladder was gone. She looked down to see the gigantic mess she made. Her eyes bulged out in shock when she saw trickles from her pussy drop and explode on an unconscious human’s chest that was lying on a large pool of pee.

 

She hurriedly turned to pick Clip up. His body was dripping with her urine, and as she held him, the vile liquid also fell from her fingers.

 

Nicole ignored the smell of her urine, and shook Clip. She wasn’t gentle with the shaking, but she couldn’t overcome her worry, panic and guilt.

 

“Clip! Clip! Please! Wake up! Eclipse!” Nicole loudly yelled. Her jaw muscles tensed in concern.

 

Nicole fell on her knees, which made a splash as they landed on the dark yellow pool.

 

She had already given up, when Clip suddenly coughed out her piss.

 

Nicole smiled in relief to see that he was still alive. Clip kept on coughing, occasionally letting the unwelcome liquid out. This reminded her of when Clip was coughing out her dirt, but his fits were less intense. But she was more worried this time than before, since dying was a lot more probable.

 

Clip inertly opened his eyes. Seeing the guilty look on Nicole’s face made him feel a little better. He was her pet, but even dogs can get mad at their owners.

 

“C-Clip …” Nicole uncertainly said. “A-are you alright?” She bit her lower lip, embarrassed at how she almost killed him in such a way.

 

Clip stared at her incredulously. “I don’t know. I’ve never been peed on by a giant before.”

 

Nicole pressed him against her chest, uncaring even if she would get urine on herself. Clip could feel and hear her heartbeat. It was beating faster than normal, he surmised. Thinking of how worried she must’ve been helped him recover from the traumatic experience.

 

“I’m really sorry, Clip. I didn’t mean to do that.” Nicole sincerely apologized. 

 

“It’s fine.” Clip said, and it was. He had already forgiven her. He didn’t know why he did it so soon, but he did.

 

Nicole was silent for a moment, before sheepishly asking. “Do you want a bath?”

 

It took all of his willpower not to yell. “Are you insane? Did you forget that it’s because if that ice-cold water that you needed to cuddle me? And that resulted in me almost drowning in your pee.”

 

Nicole frowned at his first sentence, but let it slide since she was at fault. “I’ll warm it up inside my mouth, then spit it out on you. That’s less disgusting than my pee.”

 

Clip looked uncertain, so Nicole decided for him. She picked him up, and walked towards the stream. She was very careful with him. She didn’t want to cause him more harm than she already did. She placed him back down at a safe distance from the stream. Clip watched as her already massive cheeks expand as she took in water. She let it stay in her mouth for a few seconds, before gently squirting it at him.

 

Clip remained still as Nicole showered him. She would rub her big, yet slender fingers around him. The water was slimier than normal, probably mixed up with her spit, but he preferred that over her urine any day. He could feel her concern and care for him radiate from her actions. Clip was glad that they were on better terms now, she was so different from what he thought she was. And she was different in a good way.

 

Nicole finished bathing him for quite some time now, but she still kept on spewing water at him purely for both their amusement. If he didn’t enjoy it, she would’ve stopped the moment she was done since she was still feeling guilty over the peeing incident. However, Clip enjoyed it too because he felt dirty. Back at the mountain ranges, Nicole rubbed her dusty foot on him. Then when they got together, she used him to scrub her almost black-from-dirt feet, not to mention how she used him to remove her toe jam. Plus, he also enjoyed seeing the gleeful look on Nicole’s face whenever she spits on him, as humiliating as it sounds.

 

“Thanks for caring,” he voiced out his thoughts.

 

Nicole smiled at his words. “It was my fault to begin with. I’m sorry for almost killing you. I didn’t mean it when I threatened to pee on you.” Her baby blues showed nothing but regret and sincerity.

 

“As I said before, it’s fine. Thanks for the bath, your saliva is ten times better than your urine is. Trust me, it is.”

 

Nicole chuckled as she lowered her face to his level, then let her pinkish lips brush against his face. They were still moist and smooth from being in contact with water, and it felt good.

 

“Are you planning on kissing me or something?” Clip churlishly asked.

 

He felt her lips curve, before she stood up again, reminding him that he is literally at the level of her feet … or a little past her ankle.

 

“I’ll just take a short shower. Go to the corner and wait for me. I’ll warm you up again afterwards.” Nicole ordered as her foot made a sizeable splash in the stream. She walked to the waterfall, and once again let the water course through her to get rid of any unwanted stuff clinging on her body.

 

Clip hobbled to the wall, still not at his peak from losing consciousness. He slumped against the cold, wet surface of a rock. He gazed to the giantess barely hidden by the small waterfall. He wasn’t used to seeing naked girls, but Nicole was so casual about it that he let it go. She was attractive, even he knew that. She was also playful and loved to tease, and as humiliating as her teasing can be, they’re usually harmless unless it’s meant to be a punishment.

 

Nicole finished bathing. She went to where she left her clothes, before proceeding to where Clip was. She put her two-piece clothing on, before transferring Clip to her chest. She carefully put the few remaining fruits, that she took out before her shower, back in the cups. She sat and leaned against the wall, while her human was lying on the skin not covered by her bra.

 

“Comfy?” Nicole asked.

 

“Very,”

 

They stayed like this for as long as it took for everything the life-threatening waters did to him to fade. But while they waited, they decided to chat.

 

“What’s your take on giants?” Nicole asked the sensitive topic out of nowhere, not bothering to smooth its way in even a little.

 

“My take? What do you mean?” Clip looked up at Nicole, only to spot her staring at the horizon. He knew what she meant, he just didn’t want to answer her question.

 

“Giants,” she said. “When you hear that word, what’s the first thing that comes to mind.”

 

Clip felt uneasy telling her his opinion on giants, she was one after all. As if sensing his hesitation, Nicole added. “It won’t change anything between us. And I promise not to crush you.”

 

Clip was slightly relieved, but he knew that even if she didn’t act out what she would feel about his view, she would hate him internally. Or perhaps hate was a strong word.

 

“Domination and death,” he decided to be blunt and honest. “Giants conquer villages and kingdoms, and they also kill for their amusement. I have never seen one before you, at least none that I could remember. I heard tales of them, but they did nothing other than make humans fear and despise them.”

 

Clip paused to stare at Nicole’s reaction, which was blank. He inaudibly gulped, she wasn’t mad, but being emotionless was much worse.

 

“But you changed that.” He said that sparked curiosity in Nicole’s empty expression. “You saved the village from the thieves, and you were concerned about Heather’s welfare that’s why you instructed her to stay away from me. You care about those who serve you, like a queen cares for her servants. And now, you even saved me several times, given that you caused most of the accidents that nearly claimed my life.”

 

“It was an accident when I peed on you!” She defensively said. Her voice made Clip wince from pain, especially at this distance.

 

Clip chuckled at her defensiveness. “I know, but making me eat the dirt between your toes that gave me a stomachache so bad I nearly drowned in the lake wasn’t.”

 

“I-I …” Nicole bit her lower lip, which Clip found cute. “Y-you disobeyed me!” She uncomfortably said.

 

Clip was now laughing at how she made her uncomfortable just by reminding her of how she tortured him. A weak, yet painful squeeze made him stop.

 

“Laugh at me again, and I will laugh as hard as I can while you’re in my mouth. Let’s see if you can still hear after that.” She threatened.

 

Clip toned down to a few chuckles, before finally stopping. “Sorry, but it’s true, you changed the way I see giants. You’re different, in a way that’s really good.”

 

Nicole blushed lightly, before rubbing Clip’s bare back with her index finger. “You did the same with me. I always thought humans are these frail and cowardly creatures that would do everything to keep themselves alive. Almost all of the people I temporarily enslaved only gave in when I threatened them with death. But you even sought for death when we first met. Over time, I discovered that not all humans are weak and selfish, some are weak and heroic.” Nicole grinned at her subtle teasing.

 

“Compared to you, I am admittedly weak, but I enjoyed the heroic part.” Clip smirked, which Nicole returned.

 

“It’s getting late, we should get going if we want to reach the peak before nightfall.” Nicole announced as she put Clip on the ground.

 

She took his clothes, which were still wet, and expelled hot, humid air from her mouth. She clasped her hands, trying to warm the cloak, pants and shoes enough for Clip to wear. She did it again, and closed her hands around it, letting the heat trapped inside dry his clothing faster. After the sixth repetition, she handed the semi-dry clothing to Clip, who wasted no time in putting them on to avoid the bitter cold.

 

Clip caught a whiff of the scent that hung on his clothes, the smell of Nicole’s mouth. It wasn’t that bad since she ate and drank, lessening the smell. He decided not to say anything, since she did a kind gesture in drying his clothes for him.

 

“It’s going to get colder at the top, and your clothes aren’t that dry yet. So, you’ll be staying between my breasts for the time being.” Nicole said as she picked him up, and inserted his legs into her cleavage. She put him in deeper than usual so it would be warmer, but not so much as to hurt him.

 

Without another word, Nicole set off for the last hike.

 

The terrain to the top had less dust and more water. The ground was constantly wet from the water seeping out of the cracks adorning the walls, giving it a darker color. Clip had a decent view inside her bust, and he could see the scenery in front of them clearly. But if he were to look sideways, all he would see is the pair of mounds of flesh surrounding him.

 

The strong shakes that came with each step prevented him from falling asleep, but he was thankful for it since he wanted to see the sights.

 

Clip, for the first time in a long time, felt relaxed. And it was all thanks to Nicole. He lost his freedom by agreeing to be her pet, but he never felt more free. His life no longer belonged to him, yet he never felt more alive. Nicole, in some sick and twisted way, gave him a life by taking it away. And he had never been more thankful.

 

He really needed a therapist.

 

**********

 

Nicole finally reached the peak where the temperature was below 0°. The ground was covered in white snow, and the rare occasion that giants feel cold has happened. It was already sunset when they got up. It took them longer to arrive than expected.

 

Nicole was disappointed with the result of her strenuous trek. The time she spent taking care of Clip consumed much of their time, but she didn’t regret it. She would not let any astronomical landmark get in the way of Clip’s health. Since it was already close to nightfall, they would have to spend the night here. They couldn’t possibly skip seeing the sights that can’t be duplicated by any other landform.

 

Despite the unexpectedly unwell results, Nicole was still bursting with excitement. She jogged to the edge of the plateau, her feet leaving deep and big footprints on the snow. She sat down, and her legs swung back and forth as she grinningly took in the scenery laid down before her. She adjusted Clip’s positioning so he could have a better view of the surroundings.

 

The orange glow cast by the setting sun gave the clouds a fiery look, making them seem like rolling flames that roam the skies. The mountain range she plowed through just days ago now looked like a trail of ants. Her gaze landed on the horizon, which she swore was more magnificent than it was earlier when she was at the waterfall.

 

Clip got bored of the view in front of him sooner than Nicole, that is if she will ever get bored of it. He then looked at another beautiful scenery. Clip craned his neck to look at her joyous face. He had a difficult time seeing her face with his position, but he just let his imaginations fill up the portions of her face that were invisible to him.

 

Clip unknowingly smiled at Nicole’s infectious cheerfulness. She was so happy at the moment that even Clip felt happy just being around her. He was clueless as to how long he had been gawking at her face, until his stiff neck told him.

 

Nicole watched in a trance-like state as the massive ball of fire get swallowed by the limitless horizon. With the fiery theme gone, the stars and moon’s melancholic glow replaced it.

 

The silver light the moon provided helped Nicole find a good spot to settle in for the evening. She found a boulder that was even larger than her standing near the cliff. Still high from witnessing the glorious sunset, she was all smiles as she used it as shelter against the blizzard.

 

Nicole took him out of her breasts, and laid him near her neck, where her body heat was more palpable. Her back was pressed against the cool surface of the rock, while Clip nestled on her warm neck.

 

Nicole felt a little chilly, while Clip was outright shivering. The tired giantess fell asleep so soon that she didn’t notice her pet was suffering from the harsh coldness. Even the warmth her neck offered couldn’t negate the superior cold.

 

Clip tried to brush off the coldness that was bothering him indefinitely. His clothing has dried, but it was ineffective in keeping him warm at these levels. He tried manipulating his cloak to function as a blanket, but it didn’t do much to keep the cold out.

 

Clip fought against the cold for at least an hour, before Nicole woke up from his erratic movements.

 

“S-sorry, Nicole, I-I didn't mean to disturb y-you.” He stuttered. Not from fear, but from the extreme temperature.

 

“Idiot,” she muttered.

 

Nicole drowsily grabbed him. She was still sleepy, and Clip felt some pain as she turned and placed him between her and the boulder.

 

With the boulder acting as a wall to block the cold, and her body radiating heat, Clip felt the much needed comfort for him to sleep.  She pulled him closer to her chest, where he could hear the rhytmic beating of her heart.

 

“Next time, wake me up when you’re cold. It took great effort to take care of you, and you’re just going to let yourself die from the cold?” Nicole scolded. Her eyes were squinting from the throbbing pain, having her sleep interrupted didn’t sit well with them.

 

“S-sorry, it won’t happen a-again.” Clip felt weird apologizing for what he did. He was apologizing because he allowed himself to suffer from the cold, and not because he wronged her. But it still made him warm on the inside when he felt her concern.

 

“It better not, now go to sleep.” Nicole commanded.

 

Nicole wrapped her arm around Clip, like a child hugging a doll, except she made sure he was lying on even ground so he could sleep comfortably. Clip only watched as she closed her eyes. He felt warm on the inside, and this happened in the coldest place he’s ever been. He didn’t know why, all he knew that every moment he spent with Nicole was changing his life in more ways than one.

 

**********

 

Nicole, being the early bird that she is, woke up ahead of the sleeping human. She was still hugging him with one arm that made him seem small in comparison. She indolently rose and stretched, a yawn escaping her in the process. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and lied down again beside the still sleeping Clip.

 

“What a deep sleeper.” Nicole muttered. All the tremors she made when she moved, and Clip did nothing more than turn on his back.

 

Nicole took this as an opportunity to inspect him. His hood had been unused ever since she knocked him out with a kick back at the village. He certainly looked more mysterious with it on, but she’s not going to permit him to wear it around her. She won’t be able to tell his expression that way, and she always wants to know what he’s feeling.

 

Clip rolled over, before he stretched and opened one eye. Nicole’s blue eyes greeted him, along with her toothy smile that flaunted her pearly whites.

 

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Nicole beamed. “Did you sleep well?”

 

“Yes, thanks for not letting me freeze to death.” Clip replied while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Perks of being my pet.” She told him. “I want to stay at the plateau a little longer, it’s fine by you, yes?”

 

“Does what I say count?” Clip asked.

 

Nicole smirked. “Nope, but it’d be wise of you to agree with me anyway.”

 

Clip chuckled at her response, and nodded, making Nicole smile.

 

“Cool,” Nicole said while unhooking her bra. “Now, it’s time for breakfast.”

 

Clip looked away, trying to respect her womanhood and privacy. But Nicole was making it hard for him. “No need to look away. Another perk of being my pet is that I don’t mind you staring. Just don’t do sexual things with them without my permission.”

 

“Why are you so casual with being seen naked?” Clip curiously inquired. He was no longer avoiding her body, or at least not obviously anymore.

 

“Most giants are naked. It’s in our nature. Only a select few wear clothes. It’s not easy for humans to sew clothing larger than their house.” Nicole explained. “That’s why all I’m wearing are panties and bras.”

 

Clip glanced at her black garments briefly, before directing his gaze to the fruits scattered on the snowy ground when Nicole turned her cups upsidedown.

 

“I wonder how many died while measuring you.” Clip teased.

 

“No one did. I respect the humans in my home village more than the others. Just a few broken bones here and there, that’s all.” Nicole said before she narrowed her eyes at him. “Teasing the giantess are we?” She said with a malicious smile.

 

Clip felt his mouth go dry, and quickly sat down, hoping to evade whatever it is she had planned in retaliation for his teasing. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m still feeling the guilt of drowning you. So, I’ll forgive you.” She said, which relaxed Clip’s nerves.

 

Nicole realized that her chest was sticky, and had an unpleasant smell now that her bra was off. She recalled that some of the fruits she collected burst before the hike even began. Making Clip lick them came to her mind, but he was still recovering and the juices were most likely rotten now. She smiled when she remembered the lake. She would just have Clip clean them. He should probably be strong enough to work by that time.

 

Nicole began to eat the rotten fruits. She was still wet when she wore her brassiere, and the heightened humidity made the fruits rot faster than they did before. Clip had his hands on a completely rotten apple. Just as he was about to chow down, a slobbery tongue lapped at him, snatching the fruit away. 

 

Clip, soaked in spit, peered at Nicole. “What was that for?”

 

She just smiled mockingly innocent. “I only did that to protect you. I don’t want you eating rotten things and getting another stomachache. Just eat the fresh ones, or the freshest ones you can find. I have a stronger belly that can handle rotten food, you don’t.”

 

Clip felt some embers make him feel warm and comfy inside his heart. He didn’t like being licked, especially by a giantess whom he already witnessed eat a man, but he never felt so cared far before. He was used to protecting others as a vigilante, so he didn’t know being protected could make him feel better than hearing a sincere thank you out of someone he rescued.

 

“Thanks, Nicole.” He just had to say it. He wouldn’t feel fine if he didn’t.

 

“I’ve been hearing a lot of thanks from you recently.” Nicole pointed out.

 

“Well, you deserve every single one of them.” Clip told her. His dark brown eyes that are usually devoid of emotion, now filled to the brim with sincerity.

 

Nicole’s white cheeks became slightly red, before she let her dirty blonde hair fall to hide her blush. “Just eat.” She ordered while trying to hide the giddiness. She was still just a 16 year old girl after all. She put her bra back on so she wouldn’t forget and leave it behind once they leave.

 

Clip would spend long periods of time searching for an edible fruit, while Nicole would scarf down every spoiled fruit she could find. Every so often, she would spot and hand him a fruit that was noticeably fresher than the others. After several minutes, the icy carpet created by the falling snow was clear of fruits, most eaten by Nicole since they already rotted.

 

“That’s all we had left. We’ll have to endure our hunger on the way down.” Nicole said. “Then again, I have a pet that I could always eat.” She licked her lips. Clip only shudder as he imagined how he could possibly die.

 

“You’re only teasing me, right?” Clip asked with a half-scared expression.

 

“Maybe, I didn’t get a good taste earlier since I focused on stealing the fruit. Hmm …”

 

Without warning, she brought her tongue out, and pinned Clip down with a finger.

 

“Nicole! What are you doing?” Clip yelled in panic. Just when he wanted to survive, he was almost killed several times. He would curse his luck if Nicole didn’t gobble him up.

 

All he could do was watch as the giant tongue slowly descended. She was teasing him even until now. Clip felt the tip of her tongue caress his cheek, leaving a trail of gooey spit. “Mmm …” Nicole moaned in pleasure. “You taste good, even better than most humans.”

 

“Nicole, just promise me you’ll still save my kingdom even if you eat me, ok?”

 

“No,” she breathily said with her tongue out, engulfing him with her breath.

 

“But you pro-” He was cut off by the lapping of her tongue, getting some of her saliva into his mouth. Nicole continued to molest her pet with her tongue, savoring his unique flavor. He could feel every detail of the pink flesh, and he could smell it.

 

Clip, enraged by her answer, began to push her tongue away. He poured effort into it, but he was outmatched by the muscle. She licked his entire body in a single lap, which made him shudder when a brisk wind blew.

 

Nicole, finally satisfied, pulled away. She observed the drenched human before her, and noticed that his eyes were no longer gazing at her with warmth. “You promised me.” He uttered through clenched teeth. His roused anger could be felt even by something far larger than him. “I give myself to you, in exchange for you ending Blood’s reign.”

 

“And the deal is still the same, except I won’t do it if you die. So, do your best to keep yourself healthy at all times. I won’t kill you unless you infuriate me beyond my limit.” Nicole told him casually.

 

Clip quickly calmed down, looking away with closed eyes as he did.

 

“I don’t break my promises without any valid reason, so you don’t have to worry about that. Am I understood?”

 

“Yes, Nicole, I understand.”

 

“Good,” Nicole then sighed, and with all the sarcasm she could muster. “Thanks for ruining the mood.”

 

“Want me to set it back in?” Clip asked with a smile. He actually had no idea how. He just wanted to bring back the smile on her face.

 

“I do. I suppose you have a brilliant idea how to do that.” She said with her sarcasm still present.

 

Clip made use of his quick-thinking, and said. “You can always just watch the view again. It lit up your face last afternoon even if you were frustrated at first.”

 

Nicole smiled. “Yeah, ok then, let’s go.” She lifted him with one hand. She had been carrying him around for quite some time now that she learned how to carry him with minimal pain. She didn’t have the patience to be gentle all the time, but she would manage if he’s not in perfect condition.

 

Sitting on a different spot this time, Nicole watched as the bright daylight light up the ground below, just like what it was doing to her face. The rich and dense forests now just like a pebble in size. The thin clouds seemingly vanished and reappeared out of nowhere caused by the distance between her and the white fluffs.

 

“The mood back?” He asked her. He had the same smile he wore yesterday.

 

“Yep,” a sly grin crept up to her face. “But you know what would make my mood even better?”

 

“What?” Clip played along with an excited smile. He was quite pleased with he was able to change her mood back to the way it was before.

 

Nicole slid her legs away from the cliff, and towards Clip. With a confident smile, she scrunched all ten of her toes in front of him, wrinkling the skin at the same time. Her feet were back to their normal white color, thanks to the snow that partially melted beneath her feet that served to wash off the very little dirt she had accumulated back at the damp path. With her feet positioned vertically, they dwarfed the human, but only by a foot or so. He was not expecting to see her feet so clean, since he was used to their darker, and more cruel version. But still, he appreciated the fact that they’re clean. She didn’t have to tell him what would make her happier, he already knew what she wanted him to do.

 

“Worship my feet.”

Chapter 7 by Charmer

The tall, white and wrinkled walls were waiting for Clip to rub them. His excitement faded a bit. He wasn’t expecting this, but the moment Nicole practically shoved both feet in front of his face, he knew what was coming next.

 

“What are you waiting for?” Nicole asked. “Worship them.” Her voice was calm, but with a tinge of both impatience and excitement.

 

Clip knew that if he refused her command, he would face a punishment that would make him regret not obeying.

 

He pressed his hands into her cold but soft soles. There were flakes of snow stuck on them. He knelt down so he could be at level with the pair. He rubbed his palm as deep as he can into her skin, sending waves of pleasure throughout the giantess. He was quite strong for a human, probably the benefits of being a vigilante that frequently clashed against other humans, and she was reaping the benefits of having a strong pet.

 

Nicole moaned in pleasure when she felt small hands dig into her flesh. She was enjoying the feeling of having her feet massaged, but this was not worship, and she intended to rectify that.

 

“Worship does not stop in a massage.” Nicole informed him with a sultry smirk.

 

Clip understood what she was implying, and yet he did nothing. Nicole split her feet apart, creating an opening where Clip could see her scowling face. “I have been nice to you. Far nicer than I have been with any other human, even with the ones in my home. You may have noticed that I have an affinity for you, but I hope you don’t abuse that. I really like having you with me, now, I want to know if the feeling is mutual.”

 

Clip had an answer for her question, but he didn’t want to tell her, not yet. But when her frown deepened, he relented. “Yes, I enjoyed the time I spent with you.”

 

His answer caused a smile to split her pretty face. “I wasn’t expecting that. I expected either a neutral or a negative response. But I liked the positive answer. The most important part though …” Nicole leaned in closer, so close that the air from her nose made Clip close his eyes. “… are you being honest with me?”

 

“Yes,” he breathed out. “I didn’t enjoy all of it, namely the first time we met. But as time passed by, I grew to realize that you are not the type of giantess I thought you were.” Clip answered with all honesty.

 

Nicole had a full-on grin now, and she leaned away from him. She returned her feet back to where they were, and spoke through her almost sore grinning mouth. “I’m glad that you feel the same. Now, I’m not trying to humiliate or punish you. I like dominating others, and being worshipped really turns me on. So, will you be a good pet and kiss my feet?”

 

Clip could jeopardize the relationship they had gone through so much just to build. And he realized one thing, Nicole didn’t hurt him when he hesitated, instead, she appealed to his desire for things to remain that way. He had gained even just a smidge of her respect, and that was something not many humans have been able to do. Thinking back to how she saved him back at the lake, how she fed him, and the effort she made in warming him up. All those things she did for him, and not to mention her promise that she would overthrow the mad king. She still showed no signs of breaking that deal, and that’s a lot for someone who could easily smite him to do.

 

Clip, now without hesitation, planted a kiss on the ball of her foot. He kissed harder, knowing that she might not feel the kiss with their great size difference. Nicole felt his lips touch her skin, and a stirring sensation teased her crotch. When she felt him kiss harder, a little bit of liquid oozed out of her pussy, eliciting a moan.

 

Clip could hear her sexy moans, and that motivated him to keep going. He may be humiliating himself before her, but he was content with it, as long as he could please the giantess that had given him so much. He kept on kissing her right foot, from top to bottom then vice versa. Her toes were out of his lips’ reach, but the kisses were enough to wet the turned on girl.

 

“Lick! Lick my feet, slave!” Nicole cried out. She was so caught up in the ecstasy that she didn’t bother not calling him what he truly is. Clip wasn’t bothered much by that term, because he was proud to be the slave of someone who would treat him like her most precious possession. Slave was just a label, how she treated him was what mattered to him.

 

Clip lapped at her feet with his tongue. Her feet were bland from being constantly cleaned by the snow, but her now more sultry moans were getting him slightly aroused. He kept on licking with enthusiasm, caused by her sexy vocals. Nicole picked him up, and lifted him to the point where his head was between her toes. Realizing her intention, Clip began to tongue her toe’s crevice.

 

The once sickening muck now absent in her clean crevices, and the gratitude Clip felt for the snow was shown by how he actively licked the flesh. There was a hint of saltiness and smell, but that’s as far as it goes. He kept on lapping at the in-between of her toes, his tongue feeling the pattern of her skin. He wondered why she was so horny just by having her feet licked, so he took advantage of being lifted up, and peered at her. He soon got his answer, she was fingering herself.

 

Nicole put him in another crevice after the first one was fully wet, just like her panties, and made him lick. Clip was tired from all the licking, and his jaws were sore from staying open to allow his abused tongue to serve his owner. But he kept on going even if Nicole didn’t force him to. He was grateful for her previous acts, and she wanted to repay her. After all eight of her crevices were making squishy sounds whenever she scrunched them, she pulled down her damp panties, revealing her pussy that was decorated with white, glistening marks.

 

“Clip,” she began, breathless from the heat of the moment. “Please, let me pleasure myself with your body.”

 

Clip was wide-eyed by her request. A human could possibly die by how rough a giant could be once they’re consumed by their lust. “No, no way, Nicole.”

 

“Please,” she gazed at him pleadingly. Her blue eyes overflowing with lust and plea. “I promise to be gentle. I really need you, right now. Please, Clip, let me dominate you. Just this once, risk something for me.” Nicole added a coy smile for effects. She knew that she was asking him a lot for this. He could die by pleasuring her. She practically begged him to let her use him. She knew that she could just snatch him, and be as rough as she want with him. But she also valued the complicated friendship that she had with him, and she didn’t want to throw that away.

 

Clip had flashbacks of Nicole cuddling him while he was soaked, and that resulted in her not making it to the peak with the sun still high up. At night, she reprimanded him for letting himself suffer, and how she protected him from the cold. With those memories of how she cared for him, he heaved a sigh. “Go ahead.”

 

“Thank you!” She squeaked as she yanked him off the ground.

 

Nicole almost slapped him against her sex, almost breaking her promise of being gentle. She began to rub his body against her cum-soaked pussy lips, getting herself back in the mood that was diminished by the time she spent convincing him to let himself be reduced into a sex toy.

 

Clip was flooded by the ineffably dominating smell of her sex and cum. The warm, white liquid was seeping into his clothes and skin. The up and down motion was making her cum stick to every inch of his body. While he was extremely aroused of being in such close proximity to the sex of the most beautiful girl’s he has ever seen, he was still fearing for his life. He just prayed that she would keep her promise of being gentle, and that being insanely horny was not a valid reason to break that promise. The rubbing gradually increased in speed and intensity, and a muscle-tightening pain was spreading from his back. Her fingers were pushing him in deeper, and his face was now completely coated in her discharge. Her loud moans were softened by the massive flesh engulfing his body, but he could feel the intensity of her moans. They were so filled with lust that he inevitably thought about the possibility of her succumbing to the temptation to be rough.

 

Clip swallowed it down so he could breath, but with each passing moment, the amount that was flowing out from her cavern was increasing. Nevertheless, he kept on gulping down her cum. It tasted just like saliva, except slimier and had a touch of femininity. His tongue that was stripped of any moisture by her feet, was now rehydrated by her cum. It was humiliating to have to drink a giantess’s cum just to survive, but he had little care for his pride at the moment.

 

Nicole was now lost in her horny ecstasy, she loved the feeling of dominating someone with her sex so much that she had forgotten that he had a life that could be taken. She rubbed him against her clit mercilessly, until she remembered the promise that was seemingly lost in her memory for a crucial moment.

 

Clip felt the pain increase by ten fold. Her vicious rubbing was inflicting pain on his body that he didn’t know could feel pain. He now knew that it was entirely up to him to survive. But his future was even darker than the view inside her vagina. He thought his spine was going to snap, until the pressure weakened.

 

Nicole still kept on fucking the regretful human. She preferred being rough, but she didn’t want to permanently damage or traumatize her pet.

 

“Lick my pussy.” She ordered in a husky voice. “Service me!” Nicole didn’t mean to be demanding, but she was so high that she wanted to assert her unbreakable control over Clip.

 

Clip heard her demands, and began to lick the gooey walls. Nicole cried out in pure joy when she felt his tongue exploring her sex. Done with rubbing, she pulled him out. Clip welcomed the light that he missed so much in the brief time he spent inside her cave. But before he could relish in it, he was plunged headfirst back into her hellhole.

 

Nicole began using him like a dildo, and each and every time she thrust him in, pleasure erupted inside her. Clip hated this method more than the previous one, and that’s saying a lot. He felt like a toy that was being yanked out, then drove back in. He still continued to lick her, knowing that the sooner she orgasmed, the sooner his torment will end.

 

A cry louder and hoarser than before rang into the air when Clip struck a sensitive spot. Hearing this particular sound, Clip devastated the spot with his fast licking. A torrent of warm, sticky liquid flushed him out of her pussy with such force when she came. He toppled on the ground, his black cloak now possessing a creamy tone. Films of cum adorned him, and so did the ground before him that had a streak of the viscous liquid.

 

Nicole was lying flat on the snow, breathing heavily as she tried to regain her energy. She hadn’t felt pleasure like that for a long time, not since her early years in puberty. She was so grateful to Clip for letting himself be used for her pleasure. While she regretted having to put him through all that, she really needed the release.

 

After generating enough strength, Nicole sat upright. She saw him sprawled out on the ground, unresponsive.

 

“Clip,” Nicole called out. “Hey, Clip, are you alright?”

 

Nicole crawled closer to him, only to discover that he was struggling to remain conscious. “Clip, are you alright?”

 

“Am I? I can’t tell.”

 

Nicole didn’t know whether he was being sarcastic or if he really didn’t know if he’s fine. Not picking between the two options, she just gave him a thankful smile.

 

“I know I hurt you when I did that. But I’d like to let you know how happy you made me by letting yourself be used.”

 

Clip felt better just hearing that he made her happy by letting himself be used. He was clueless as to why he would feel better, but he did. This happened before when he saw the guilty look on her face after she peed on him by accident. He had been feeling things he never felt before with Nicole, and this frightened him. He was a vigilante ready to die at any time, except now with the deal and all, but he was frightened merely by emotions. This was something new to him, and as much as it scared him, he was also curious as to what it is.

 

“Hellooooo!” Nicole drawled out. “You still in there?”

 

Clip shook his head, clearing his thoughts. “Yeah, yeah, still here.”

 

“Did you feel … humiliated?” Nicole sheepishly asked.

 

Clip gazed into her eyes, trying to understand the purpose of her question. When he couldn’t figure out what, he just answered. “Yes, a lot.”

 

Nicole bit her lower lip again, which made Clip’s frustration melt. “Well, I can’t promise that I won’t do that again, because I will. But I can promise you that I won’t ever lose control again like a while ago, and I won’t pleasure myself with you everyday, for your sake.” Nicole smiled. “Are we cool?”

 

“I guess we are.” Clip said, then he shivered from the cold that was made stronger by his wet clothes.

 

“Oh, sorry. I guess this isn’t the best place to do that. Let me help you with that.”

 

Clip didn’t notice the huge hand that scooped him up from the snow, and plopped him into her tongue.

 

“Nic-” Clip was interrupted when she closed her mouth. She held him in place with her tongue, and began to suck him. He thought she was going to eat him now that she’s through with him. It was when he felt the liquid wrapped around him thinnen, when he realized that she was sucking her own cum off his body.

 

Nicole spat him on her palm after she could no longer taste her cum. She eyed the human that was panting on her palm that was now wet from her spit.

 

“Scared?” She asked when she noticed something was off with him.

 

“I thought you were going to eat me now that you’re done with me.” Clip admitted.

 

Nicole giggled, finding his response ridiculous. “You silly human, I tortured myself by being gentle with you. Did you really think I’ll just eat you?”

 

“I ...” “Look,” Nicole butted in. “I won’t kill you as long as you don’t piss me off too much for me to handle. So, naturally, I won’t kill you for giving me pleasure that I haven’t felt for years.” She finished with a smile.

 

“You can’t really blame me for being paranoid. I don’t mind dying, but I need to survive for the kingdom to do the same.”

 

“I wasn’t lying when I said that I will liberate your kingdom. So, calm down, and trust me. That’s an order.” Nicole bossily said.

 

“I will comply.” Clip replied.

 

Nicole smiled at him. “Very well. Now, with our empty food storage. We have to go down now. Hold on tight, I may have to move faster so we could eat already.”

 

She pulled her panties back on, then stuck Clip between her bust. She then took one last look at the place, before she climbed down the plateau.

 

**********

 

A barrage of whipping winds battered Clip as Nicole speed walked down the path. The tremors were more violent now that she was moving faster, and Clip was trying his best to keep his stomach’s contents in place. They revisited the waterfall that had caused the human so much distress. This time, while they rehydrated, Nicole kept a close eye on Clip as he drank. She didn’t need him getting so cold again that she would have to spend a long time helping him recover.

 

Without even so much as a five-minute rest, Nicole was on her feet again. Clip started to sport a headache with the unstoppable shaking, and he felt like hurling in his mistress’s breasts.

 

Nicole didn’t know that Clip could barely keep his bile in. The sounds of groans and empty hurls were inaudible to the giantess. So in a desperate attempt to get her attention, he began pounding her mounds. Fortunately, he was strong enough that his strikes could be felt.

 

“What’s the matter, Clip?” She asked, looking down at her cleavage.

 

“Can … we please … stop.” He inertly said.

 

Nicole, seeing him in such a pitiful state, agreed. She sat down on the dusty path, getting her ass dirty, but she didn’t mind. She was going to bathe in the lake anyway. She freed her pet from his holder, and watched as he swayed around. He was dizzy from having his world inside her boobs shake with each hastened step.

 

He didn’t want to hurl. If he did, his belly would be empty for the rest of the trip. He slumped on Nicole’s ankle, and rested his eyes. He felt something large rubbing his chest. He peeked through his slightly open eyes, and found her finger caressing him. He felt comfortable at the moment. He was sitting against a giantess’s ankle, and the said giantess was petting him. He never thought this moment would come in his life as a vigilante, but it did, and he was grateful for it.

 

With this morning’s events taking their toll on him, he fell asleep.

 

Nicole was busy admiring the orange skies, made by the drowning sun, when she noticed that the human at her foot stopped moving. She peered down, only to see that Clip fell asleep. She smiled at how cute he looked while he slept. She really made the right choice in taking him in as a pet. She loved how he was willing to be used for her pleasure. She briefly wondered if she had broken him. She knew that humans could be broken so much that they literally see giants as their gods. Those humans would then be so blinded by the magnificence of their oversized master, that they would be willing to sacrifice their own loved ones to him or her. They would feel unrivaled joy and pride whenever the giant would use him, whether be it or for sexual pleasure or just cruel amusement.

 

Nicole had no intentions of breaking Clip. All those broken humans have gone through so much pain and humiliation caused by their master. While she loved inflicting pain and humiliation, she wasn’t heartless.

 

The sun was about to completely sink in the horizon, and she still had some distance to travel. She then remembered about the cave made by another giant. She could use that again to pass the night. She looked down at the human at her foot again. Taking pity, she decided not to wake him. She carefully placed him in the center of her palm. Being the deep sleeper that he is, he remained asleep while being transported from the rough ground to her smooth, warm and soft flesh.

 

**********

 

Clip woke up from his rejuvenating sleep past midnight. While his sleep was rejuvenating, he still felt tired, not as much as before at least. He scanned the place, with only the insufficient moonlight to aid him. His eyes landed on the familiar pinkish lips of Nicole, who was sleeping soundly.

 

Walking over to her, he sat down just a foot away from her face. She still looked as beautiful as ever. The sounds of her deep breathing was loud for a human, but he had gotten used to it.

 

Clip went out of the cave. This was the first time he was able to go around without the watchful eye of his owner. He could feel his independence wavering, but at least he still had it. His self-confidence was diminished by the absolute power she had over him, but he knew that she would never abuse that power. While she was a young, brash, attractive, playful and dominant giantess, she was also a caring one.

 

He lied on his back as he gazed at the starry skies. He envied them, as ludicrous as it sounds. The stars were so free. While he was trapped by his dark past, and horrible duties of the present. Being a giantess’s slave was so much easier than being a vigilante that fought corrupted knights and barbaric criminals almost every night, at least in his opinion. He was lucky that he was enslaved by a giantess that was concerned with her pet’s well-being. He would be willing to do everything to please her, as long as they don’t involve killing innocents. Perhaps this was why he forgave her so easily when she almost killed him with her urine. Could it be that the reason he allowed himself to be reduced to a sex toy for her pleasure … was because he …

 

No, he dared not to think about that ridiculous possibility.

 

Filled with deranged thoughts, he laughed. A carefree laugh that never passed his lips since the fire accident that stole the lives of his parents.

 

Done with fooling around, he stood and walked back to the cave. On the way in, he spotted Nicole’s dirty pair of feet. Those same feet that housed the hell that he was forced to eat on their first day. The very same pair that he worshipped to please her. Yet he wasn’t afraid of the body parts powerful enough to smash him. He had faith. He had faith in his owner. He had faith in Nicole. That she would never abuse her power. If she wanted to have him worship her feet again so she could get off on the power trip. He would. Because she deserved to be pleased by someone whom she considered a pet and slave, but treated like someone she can’t afford to lose.

 

Walking past her feet, her panties came into view. He recalled the near-death experience he had when he faced her awful piss. How his body learned new kinds of pain when he was being humped by Nicole. But he also remembered how she asked him for permission to be used as her human toy. He was her slave, she could’ve just did whatever she pleased. Yet she had the willpower to plead him to agree in the peak of her lust. He was respected by a giantess, not just any giantess, a kind and caring bombshell.

 

The next one he saw was her bra. The very chest that held him in her tiring travels. He recalled about how she used up her time just so he could regain the strength he needed to combat the cold. She wanted to reach the peak so badly, but she prioritized him over it. She didn’t care if she wouldn’t get the results she wanted. She just wanted to keep him alive. The first night they spent together was spent with him staying in her asshole. The second one though, he was comfortably hugged so he could be warmed by her body heat. In just a day, he transformed from being someone she didn’t care about, to someone she prioritized over her desires.

 

The memories of their time together kept on coming, ramming in his exhausted mind. But he can’t do anything to fend them off. When his eyes fell on her hands, more came. The hand that blocked a knight’s bolt for him. The hand that snatched him out of the unforgivingly cold stream. She would carry him with the utmost care when he’s not in a good shape, but even if he was fine, she would still be gentle, or at least gentle enough not to hurt him too much. He could still remember like it was yesterday the warmth they provided back at the village. She carried him to the infirmary herself, upon Heather’s request.

 

Hopefully, the last thing that would bombard him with reminisced thoughts was her pretty face. Those bright blue eyes that were like oceans. How her lovely pair greeted him in the morning back at the top. Then those lips that looked so soft, and they are soft. She had put him in her mouth in more than one occasion, but she always spits him back out. The same mouth that warmed the water in the stream so she could bathe him. That moment was magical to him. That was the first time he realized how much she cared. He enjoyed it, despite the humiliation of being spat on. Because under that humiliation, was her concern for him.

 

Clip lied down near her face. He moved away a bit when the air she exhaled from her nostrils kept on blowing his cloak away.

 

After all those memories that paid him a visit. He realized something.

 

It’s not impossible to feel something towards her. It’s not normal, but definitely not impossible. The only thing bothering him was if it was wrong. But how could something so incredible be wrong? He was a human, and she was a giantess. She had already killed a lot of humans in her life, and she enjoyed it. Despite being a giantess that doesn’t kill innocents who submit, she was still a giantess, and even she doesn’t know if her giant DNA would just suddenly activate.

 

Despite the craziness of the idea, one thing was clear.

 

He was having feelings for her.

 

He was having feelings for a giantess.

 

Clip was falling for Nicole.

End Notes:

Too soon? About time? Or too late? Please, let me know what you think. I can honestly say that it makes my day whenever you guys share your thoughts with me. Hope you enjoyed it :)

Chapter 8 by Charmer

A couple more hours, and dawn finally broke. Clip managed to fall back asleep after his midnight awakening. It was a new day, but his thoughts weren’t that new. The very same thoughts that haunted him just hours ago came back the moment he opened his eyes, and saw Nicole grinning down on him. Those blue eyes, pinkish lips, long eyelashes, flawless skin, silky dirty blonde locks … and he’s hopeless.

 

While realizing one’s in love with someone may be exciting most of the time, Clip was feeling a lot of things except excitement. He had never heard of humans falling for giants. This emotion he’s feeling would surely be considered taboo in their world, but he didn’t know how to get rid of it. All he knew was that he was in for a crazy life.

 

“Not going to greet me?” Nicole’s cheeky question saved him from his absurd thoughts.

 

“Oh, right, sorry. Good morning, Nicole.” He woozily said. He still wasn’t right in the noggin.

 

She smiled in response. “It’s a new day ahead of us. So try to shake off any sleep inside you, and meet me outside once you’re ready.”

 

Clip did as she had told, but shook off things other than sleep. He can’t be feeling such emotions for her. He could be mistaken, and as ironic as it sounds, he hoped he was as far away as he can from being right. He tried to think of other reasons that would explain the otherworldly thoughts he can’t help but entertain. Perhaps it was just amazement? It was possible, she was gorgeous, powerful and caring. Lust was also a viable option. Her angelic face, firm breasts, taut bottoms and shapely legs and feet, those things would probably make a king marry her even if she was just a human peasant. Or maybe even those unrequited crushes that kids tend to have. His ideas were getting more and more improbable by the second, but he just wanted to trick himself into thinking that it wasn’t as serious as he thought.

 

A tremor snapped him out of his reverie, which was probably caused by Nicole getting up. Clip left their primitive inn. The young sun was peeking over the tall mountains. The yellowish glow made Nicole’s white complexion almost shine. Their surroundings were still quite dim, but it had the upside of bringing them cool air. He spotted the enormous feet that were very dirty at the sides and bottom. He was just a little above her ankle, and he felt even more powerless before her.

 

“Ready?” Nicole asked him with a small smile. She had no idea how doing nothing was doing a lot of things to the baffled human. That sweet smile of hers gave Clip another thing he needed to forget about.

 

“Yes,” Clip answered.

 

Nicole bent over to pick him up with her trained hand, and slid him into her bosom. Clip was back in his holder. Her more active walking yesterday caused sweat to build up, but he was much too tired to notice them before. The weather was also much colder at the higher parts than here. But now, the sweat had evaporated, leaving only a musty smell. Another stench was also present. It took time for him to realize that the even worse odor was caused by the rotting juices still splattered on her breasts.

 

Nicole noticed the grimace on Clip’s face, and chuckled. “Stinks, huh? Blame the fruit juices. It won’t last long anyway, they’re going to get cleaned when we reach the base of the mountain where the lake was.”

 

Clip just nodded, and poked his head out a bit, in curiosity to see how high he was off the ground. He wished he hadn’t. The ground was tens of feet away from him, and the thought of plummeting to his doom wasn’t very pleasing. Much worse, he survived the fall, and Nicole walks all over him without realizing. He was starting to miss the time when he was ready to die at any time, but he still preferred Blood’s tyranny literally being trampled flat on the ground by his owner. He leaned back on her chest, snuggling between her fleshy hills. They were warm, and that warmth relaxed him.

 

Nicole sensed that something was off with Clip. He didn’t exhibit much signs aside from spacing out when he woke up. She could just sense that something was bothering him. She wanted to know what it was, but then decided to just interrogate him once they reach the low ground. His slight movements could be felt by the gargantuan girl, and she felt quite happy that her pet was not objecting the idea of being trapped between her breasts. She felt his body softening as he relaxed against her bare skin, making her feel confident that he was enjoying his time with her.

 

As their distance from the peak lengthened, the heat became more and more of a nuisance. Nicole’s quick walking made it worse. The summer heat was starting to fill her chest with pools of sweat. Clip groaned when a salty liquid came in contact with his eyes. Her liquid waste burned his eyes, making him teary-eyed. She was aware of how Clip was having trouble with her continuous perspiration, but she can’t do anything to lessen his struggles. Plus, how a single bead of her sweat could bother him so much was making her feel powerful. She was sure that he won’t get hurt or die because of her sweat anyway.

 

Nicole didn’t stop to have a break. She trudged through the dusty mountainside, anxious to get to the plains as soon as possible. Clip adapted a better way to win against the never-ending sweat. He flicked his cloak on, and inched his head closer to the opening. While evading the salty drops, he had to pay for it by enduring the sinking feeling of being at such a high place. He was treated to a good view, a view that he didn’t see yet, because he was shoved inside Nicole’s asshole while she crossed this area. They were walking on the exact same spot as before, only difference now is they have a better mistress-pet relationship.

 

“We’re here!” Nicole announced as her feet touched the soft soil covered in greenery. Her feet had been battered by the rocky road. While giants possess greater endurance than any human alive, days of long walks had an effect on her delicate feet.

 

Nicole looked around again for that rock that was large enough for her to lean on while sitting, and a relieved smile was painted on her face as she stepped towards it. Clip was violently juggled around when she sat, tossing him around in his soft prison. She was so drained that she carelessly slumped on the gray boulder.

 

Nicole took Clip out, but instead of placing on the ground near her, she placed him at her feet. The human soaked with his and her sweat already had an idea what she wanted from him, but seeing how dirty they were, he didn’t dive in. Even from this distance, the stench of her blackened feet was strong.

 

“Ugh, my feet hurt so much. Massage them for me.” Nicole ordered as she fixed her position on the rock, getting into a more comfortable one.

 

Clip knew this was coming. Despite her overly unclean feet, he began to stroke it with his hands. He could still remember the smell, sensation and taste of her dirty feet and mucky toes. Their relationship might be better now, but he wasn’t willing to risk it. Nicole felt all the stress inputted in her lower body dissipate the moment she felt hands rub them. She was quite satisfied that he didn’t put up any resistance despite the thick dirt on her feet. She didn’t want to scare him into submission. She preferred him throwing himself at her feet on his own free will.

 

The grit were giving the human cutting pain while he gave his owner pleasure. Clip was still busy thinking about how he felt so enamored of her. While she was a giantess that cared a lot for him, he wasn’t sure if she won’t use his feelings for her for her own desires. The aggresive smell of feet and dirt kept him from drifting too deep into his thoughts. His eyes were starting to water from the reek, but he managed to keep them in his eyes. His hands were nearly as black as her feet were after a few minutes. He kept on pressing his hands into the ball of her foot, relieving the stress compacted into it.

 

Clip massaged Nicole’s feet for about an hour, before she had enough. “Ok, that’s good. Thanks, Clip.” She said as she stood after scooping him up. She brought her open palm to her face, giving him a full view of her smiling expression. “Join me for a bath?”

 

“Uh … sure.”

 

Nicole smiled in response, but frowned when she saw him using his hood. “Don’t wear your hood around me.”

 

Clip quickly took it off, and Nicole waded into the lake. Large clouds of dirt and grime spread from her feet as they touched the water. She scrubbed them on one another, producing more of the toxic fumes. She made sure that Clip could see the amount of grime she could produce by rubbing her feet together in the water. “Can you imagine yourself being trapped between my feet as I rub them on one another. Think about how dirty and humiliating that would be.”

 

Clip only gulped as the image of himself struggling to no avail to escape as Nicole used him as some foot rug forced its way into his mind. “Don’t worry, that won’t happen to you unless you disobey.” She stated with a mocking smirk. After her feet were back to their natural color, she unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties. She ventured into the deepest part. The part that reached her waist.

 

“Don’t drown this time.” Nicole said in a teasing manner as she let him float on the lake.

 

Clip gazed upwards, towards the infinite skin that was being exhibited by his gigantic owner. Nicole submerged underwater, sending a small wave to his direction. He held his breath and let the wall of water pummel him. He was underwater for a few seconds, before he managed to resurface. A huge explosion of water erupted a few meters away from him. A mop of brownish-gold hair rose out of the water, followed by a huge face. Clip was in awe at the unusual display before him that humans don’t usually witness. A pair of titanic breasts punched through the waters. Her nipple that was the size of his face glared at him. Nicole noticed where he was, and giggled. “Like what you see?”

 

Clip was too shocked to answer. Deciding to tease him some more, she shoved her nipple at his face. He was startled by the very sensitive anatomy that just hit his face, and struck her tit by accident as he struggled to regain his balance. The giantess just let out a hearty laugh. 

 

“As fun as teasing you is. I’m afraid I have to put that on hold for a while. Remember the smell stuck in my bust caused by the rotten fruits’ watery contents? I need you to wash it off. No, I want you to wash it off.” Nicole stated with a teasing smile.

 

She lowered her mountainous chest until the surface of the water had swallowed two-thirds of her bust, allowing Clip to start from the top. “Go for it. A lot of guys would kill just to be in your position right now.”

 

Clip snorted. “They might change their mind after they realize that they’ll become pets of such a cruel giantess.”

 

Nicole narrowed her eyes at him, making the human gulp. “Cruel?” She asked. “You think I’m cruel?”

 

Clip didn’t mean to say that she was cruel. He only said that to tease her back, but it must’ve rubbed her the wrong way. “I didn’t mean it. I-I’m sorry, Nicole.”

 

Another gleeful laugh rattled her throat. “I was just kidding. I wasn’t mad at you. However, I am a bit offended by that word. How am I cruel? If other humans called me that, I’d understand. But not coming from someone whom I have shown my utmost concern.”

 

“I understand. I’m truly sorry if I have offended you. The truth is, I think you’re just a tease, but also a good person inside. You have power over all humans, yet you still show them that you’re willing to serve as their protector, as long as they serve you according to your demands.” Clip told her truthfully. He was opening up again. He was revealing to her what he thought of her. This was getting out of hand. He didn’t like how he was getting too soft for a giantess.

 

“Well, that’s very heartwarming.” Nicole said with a genuine smile. She always loved hearing how Clip thought of her. She had shown him the other side of her, the better side. And she liked the fact that he appreciated her usually-hidden kindness. “But don’t think that’ll save your from cleaning my breasts.” She grinned.

 

Clip shook his head in amusement. “I wasn’t expecting to.”

 

He climbed up the huge round object before him. The wet, slimy and slippery surface kept on making him lose his grip, but Nicole helped him up by offering a finger he could use to jump from. She would splash some water on her boob, while Clip would scrape them with his hands. There were some dried fruit peelings and juice, but a thorough rubbing was good enough to remove it. Clip was aroused with being so close to her chest. He was actually on it! It was a good thing he had his back facing Nicole, or she would most likely catch his erection. The scent of rot hung in the air, but it was fading fast as they got washed away. Nicole slowly unfolded her knees, allowing Clip to access the lower portions of her breast. She grinned like a madwoman when he scrubbed her nipple, getting turned on at the same time. But she managed to keep her hormones in check. Some cum merged with the lake, but that’s the end of that.

 

“I have two breasts, you know?” Nicole implied.

 

“I know the anatomy of giants quite well. They are similar to humans after all, but thanks for the info.” Clip quipped with a smirk.

 

“Don’t be a smartass, or I’ll put you in mine.” She grinningly did the same.

 

Clip propelled himself to the other hill, but he slipped and fell into the water, making Nicole chuckle again. “Such a cute thing you could be sometimes.”

 

“Yeah, I have my moments.” Clip said after he got back up. Nicole raised a finger again, and he used it to climb up to her other breast. He began scrubbing again, making sure to rid her bosom of any remnants of the fruits.

 

Minutes passed by before Clip finished his job. Nicole teasingly flung him back into the water, making him yelp. He swallowed a few gulps of water in surprise. He swam back to the surface, doubling his effort since he didn’t had time to get some air before he hit the water. When he popped out of the lake, he saw Nicole who was barely controlling her laughter.

 

“I suppose that was fun for you.” Clip stated flatly. Of course, his torment would be found fun by his sadistic owner. Perhaps he meant it when he described her as cruel earlier.

 

“Indeed it was. You’re a lot of fun to play with.” Nicole said a matter-of-factly.

 

“You forgot to mention that aside from being your pet and slave, I was also a toy.”

 

“Hey,” Nicole protested. “For someone who is my slave. You have been well taken care of. So, let me have a little fun with you as payment for my care.”

 

“I thought submitting to you was my payment.” He queried.

 

“Yes, it was. But that was payment for the fall of that evil human king of yours, not your care.”

 

“Did you forget?” Clip asked with a confident smirk. Just from his confidence, Nicole knew she was beaten. “You promised to take care of me as your pet, back when we were still putting the terms of our deal out on the table.”

 

The giantess looked away, a little embarrassed from forgetting her own words. She bit her lower lip again, making Clip internally groan from her cuteness that he was trying to ignore. “I-I am your mistress! Don’t argue with me!”

 

Clip quietly chuckled, taking that as her acceptance of her defeat. “Yes, mistress.” He was still holding back his smirk and laughs.

 

Nicole returned her gaze at him. She spotted his obvious attempt to stop his ruckus, but his smile was already prevailing. “I see. You find it funny to see your owner embarrassed, huh?”

 

And just like that, Clip’s smile spirited away. “Oh, no.”

 

“Oh, yes.” Nicole riposted with a mischievous glint in her eye. “Brace yourself for what’s coming later.”

 

All the laughter that Clip was suppressing a moment ago, was now nonexistent. He could sense that his punishment would be humiliating. She wasn’t pissed, so hurting him as punishment was unlikely, but humiliation? He was going to his pride’s funeral soon.

 

“Come on, Nicole. I’m sorry. Please, forgive me, mistress.” Clip said, hoping to win her over with the flattering term.

 

“Try harder.” Nicole said with a smirk.

 

“Please, oh beautiful and divine mistress. I beg of you to forgive me.”

 

“That’s better, but I think you still have the potential to do better.”

 

“You’re obviously enjoying this.” Clip smirked.

 

“Ok, that’s it. You’re going inside my asshole later.”

 

Clip’s eyes widened. “No, no, please. Nicole, I’ll worship you. Anything, I’ll do anything, please, not again.”

 

He could still remember the unpleasant things he experienced while he lived inside her crack for a whole day. He wasn’t looking forward to another day inside her in this lifetime. Nicole clicked her tongue. “I can make you do whatever I want, whenever I want. So, just save your energy so you could survive my ass later.” She finished with a wink.

 

“Please, mistress. Please, have mercy.” Clip was no longer faking it this time. He really didn’t want to be shoved back inside her anus.

 

Nicole was amused with his pleas. Her more merciful side siding with him, she relented. “Fine, only ten minutes and not so deep.”

 

Clip gratefully smiled. He was hoping for no ass time at all, but he’ll take what he could. “Yes, thank you, mistress.” He remembered the absolute law again. “What do you want in exchange?”

 

Nicole grinned mischievously. “You will spend another ten minutes stuck between my toes.”

 

Clip looked down on the swaying water, thinking if this would be a good idea. Between her toes for ten minutes? The smell would surely be faint since she just came from the lake, but it would surely be nauseating if he would be there while she walked. He could forget about the humiliation, everything about her punishment was humiliating anyway.

 

“Fine,” he huffed.

 

“Is that the way to show your gratitude to someone?” Nicole asked with a raised brow. Her smugness knew no bounds.

 

“I-I mean thank you, my lenient mistress.”

 

Nicole laughed again, at the expense of her pet. She really loved feeling powerful. “No hard feelings, right?”

 

“No,” Clip answered. There really wasn’t.

 

“Good, let’s head back to shore. You’re probably antsy to begin your time with my butthole.” She mocked.

 

Nicole encased him in her hands, and waded her way back to dry land. The water gradually descended, from being at her waist, to her crotch, to her knees then to her ankles. She returned to where the boulder was, and placed Clip on the ground near it. “Stay here while I get us some food.”

 

Clip nodded, and watched as she made earthshaking steps towards her garments. She clipped her bra on, then wore her panties. Her hair was dripping wet, but she didn’t mind it. She walked towards the opposite direction of where her garments were, and began to collect fruits from the trees. She had more trouble this time than before, since they were mostly out of fruits thanks to how greedily she plucked them all out the last time she was here. She used her bra to hold the fruits she got like a basket. After gathering enough, she went back to where she left him. Clip felt the ground shake again, and he peered behind him. The first thing he saw were Nicole’s exposed breasts, getting him quite aroused.

 

Nicole sat on the soft grasses, and tipped her bra over. For Clip, it was as if the fruits fell from the heavens above. He jumped back, evading some fruits that would had otherwise knocked on his cranium. She shook her bra to make sure they’re empty, before she put it back on. “Eat a lot, you’ll need the energy.” She teased.

 

“Yes, ma’am.” Clip said as he bit into a ripe apple. “Where do you plan to go after this?”

 

Nicole swallowed a mouthful of random fruits before answering. “Back to my home village. But we’ll be stopping over at the village where we first met.”

 

“Heather’s village?”

 

“Yeah,” Nicole affirmed. “Why do you ask?”

 

“I’m not rushing you or anything. I’m just wondering when you plan to take Blood down.”

 

“I don’t know when, but I will stop him.” Nicole said. “You trust me that I’ll fulfill my promise, right?”

 

Clip nodded. “I do.”

 

Nicole hummed in response. “Just give me some more time to see if you’re worth it.”

 

“If I’m worth it?” Clip inquired. He was puzzled with what she meant.

 

“Yep,” Nicole said, popping the ‘p’. “I want to make sure that you’ll be worth all the trouble I will encounter once I mess with a leader of a kingdom.”

 

“How do I prove my worth?”

 

“You’re already doing it. I don’t mind you bantering with me from time to time, but never outright disrespect me. Try to please me as much as you can. You can accomplish that by doing everything you’re told to do, and doing things that would please me even if I don’t tell you. That’s all.”

 

A few minutes of silence came and went, before Clip asked another question. “Nicole,”

 

“Hmm?” She gazed into his dark brown eyes as she turned several more fruits into flattened pulps inside her maw.

 

“What’s your village like?” He was genuinely curious. He wanted to know what she was in her home village. Was she a guardian like she was at Heather’s village, or was she a tyrant? Though the latter was most unlikely since she probably treated them better than those outside her home village.

 

“My village … how do I put it?” She fumbled, thinking of a word to describe her home. “It’s filled with simplicity, mostly. Simple life, simple humans, and a not-so-simple giantess.”

 

“Are you … did you enslave the entire village.” Clip sheepishly asked when she didn’t give him the answer he was looking for.

 

Nicole, instead of getting surprised with his bluntness, or upset at his sensitive question, laughed her heart out. Clip covered his ears from her ruckus. “No, no. I’m very different inside my village than I am outside. I treat them like I treat you, except I don’t humiliate them for my pleasure.”

 

“Oh, is there any possibility that you will treat me like you treat them, you know, without the humiliation and everything?” Clip shyly asked.

 

Nicole chuckled. “Nope. Not a chance. Do you hate being humiliated by me that much? I know you don’t like it, but do you really hate it so much?”

 

“What kind of a question is that?” Clip confusingly asked.

 

“Some of the boys in my village are so smitten by my looks, that they’d even tell me to do whatever I want with them, as long as I let them worship my pussy.” She smugly informed him.

 

“Whoa, those boys must’ve had a traumatic childhood.” Clip said with a teasing smirk.

 

“They were already teenagers!” She defended. “And teasing me while you are about to be tortured by my ass isn’t very smart.”

 

“Are you really still going to put me inside your tush?” Clip looked hopeful.

 

“Yes,” and then it was crushed. “By the way, you don’t find me attractive at all?”

 

She was churlish, he’d give her that.

 

“I think you’re pretty, but I really just don’t like you.” Clip felt like giving himself a pat on the back for his ability to smoothly lie. This had saved him countless times from being identified in his work as a vigilante, but this was perhaps the only time he was actually thankful for that talent.

 

“That sucks, I would’ve loved it if you’d beg me to do whatever I please with you just so you could see me smile.” She smiled after speaking, which got the human mesmerized. “Oh, why were you acting weird earlier this dawn?”

 

“I wasn’t.” No way in hell he would tell her he was having feelings of attraction for her. Not after hearing how she would enjoy it if he would beg to be demeaned just to see her smile, as beautiful as it is.

 

“Come on, tell me.” Nicole pressed.

 

“It’s human stuff.” Clip fibbed.

 

“I’ll step on you.” Nicole warned. She slammed her heel in front of Clip, the rest of her foot suspended in midair, ready to shower the human with pain.

 

“It’s because I was wondering when you will free my kingdom.” Another smooth lie. Clip was seriously hoping that she’d buy it. The underside of her foot were almost clean, aside from some loam and grasses sticking on it. He could make out the wrinkles on it from this distance.

 

Nicole narrowed her eyes at him, doubting the validity of his statement. Convinced, she pulled her foot away, and resumed eating.

 

After everything was consumed by the pair, Nicole picked Clip up and stretched open her panties. “A deal’s a deal, right?”

 

Clip nodded. “Fine, just ten minutes, ok?”

 

“Yup. I’ll only be estimating it since I don’t have anything that could tell time. You could count the seconds while you’re in there. Squirm if you think the time’s up.”

 

Nicole pushed the human into her hole, and let her panties snap back. Clip was now back in her crack. But things were different now, he’s here because he gave her an excuse to put him through such humiliation, not because she’s pissed. She really does get off on the power trip. While he disliked being inside someone’s asshole, even if that someone was as hot as Nicole, he liked pleasing her. He was making her happy by allowing himself to get stuck inside her crack. Even if he denied it, he can’t escape it. He could lie to Nicole, but not to himself. No matter how much he blinded himself with his own lies, the cruel truth would make its way to him, one way or another. He was in love with her, and he would do a lot of things he normally wouldn’t do to see her smile.

 

Nicole felt no struggle from him as she exited the forest. She could feel his presence inside her bottoms, but he accepted being in there. She was wondering why he would allow himself to be humiliated for her own pleasure. She knew that he knew it was unfair of her to subject him into her hellhole just because of a banter, heck, she even told him occasional bantering was fine with her. Yet, he made no protests to escape his fate, aside from his pleas. She was truly curious … if she had broken him. Breaking someone required effort and callousness. She didn’t want to break him; she wasn’t that heartless. But why would he allow himself to be treated like this? He accepted it. Thinking like this, she found it hard to enjoy having a human be dominated by her ass. Could it be that he felt something for her? But he just told her he found her pretty, but he didn’t like her. He made that clear. Finally surrendering after she got a mild headache from thinking too much, she just concluded that her pet was indeed …

 

… one of a kind.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6721