Life Underfoot by SoleLover
Summary:

Witness Jack's perspective on life as a 2-inch tall teenager. 


Categories: Unaware, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6656 Read: 63435 Published: May 27 2017 Updated: December 01 2020

1. My Life by SoleLover

2. Step Sister's Clueless Soles by SoleLover

3. Quarantine Relaxation by SoleLover

4. Art Project (Part One) by SoleLover

5. Art Project Pt 2 by SoleLover

6. Movie Massage by SoleLover

7. Sneaking into the Airport by SoleLover

My Life by SoleLover
Author's Notes:

If you love feet you are in for a treat!!

Hey I'm Jack! Since I was born I was around 2 inches tall. I never knew my real parents, but I was adopted by a well loving family which consisted of a step mom and sister. They were pretty chill with me being 2 inches tall and didn't really care. Ever since I was adopted I had always been fascinated with their feet. Mom had the hottest feet I have ever seen. When I was 8 I remember sneaking into the end of her bed and cuddling with her feet. She would never care or be suspiscious of why I would be down there with her feet as I'd just bullshit and say I was bored or scared of sleeping alone. Since she was a literal giantess to me, I'd often play with her toes and sometimes if I was lucky she would fall asleep wtih me down there and just start playing with me. Most of the time, she'd roll me between her massive soles and on rare instances even give me a mini fj without trying to. At the time I didn't know what was happening so I would just go along. Another instance with Mom was when I just turned 12. She had just gotten back from happy hour with her girlfriends and was on the verge of blacking out. So as she was drunk she saw me on the table eating my cake. She came to me and whispered "Happy birthday little guy. How's the cake?" I responded "It's delicious Mom thanks for the cake." She then proceded to smile and pulled up a chair to the table. "Mommy's little feet have been tired from walking all day. Can you massage them for me little guy?" I was shocked! She had never been this direct with me so I responded back eagerly "yea mom no problem", trying to act cool. I started massaging her size 13 feet which were mountains to me. While I was massaging them I had forgotten to wipe my hands which were covered in cake. Mom noticed that I was getting her soles all dirty with cake and asked my if I could clean them up. As I began to walk to get a napkin she lowered her feet so that they surrounded me. "Sweety, why don't you just lick them? You said the cake was tasty didn't you?" I was pretty much bursting with joy at this point and I ran back and licked all the cake off her soles. With each swipe of my tongue on her soles I could passionately taste her wonderful soles complemented with my birthday cake. Even after I licked all the cake off I still kept on licking her soles. My tongue fell in love with her soft soles and each lick I took gave me another taste of her wrinkles. She quickly fell asleep, so I licked her soles until morning. When she woke up I ran away so that she wouldn't notice. She was a bit hungover and didn't remeber anything from last night, but I heard her mutter why her soles were wet. I walked over and asked her if she wanted me to rub them dry. After she said yes I slowly started wiping them while taking sneaky licks off her soles. This fasination of mine with feet would slowly define my life.

End Notes:

Please comment on what I did wrong as I can use this advice to write better for you guys.

Step Sister's Clueless Soles by SoleLover

During my childhood me and my sister got along pretty well. Her name was Rachel. She was around 6 ft 4 inches tall and had size 15 feet. As long as I can remember she has always stood up for me in school and was always there for me. Since she was fairly bigger than a lot of guys at my school she had no trouble protecting me, yet at the same time she intimated all the boys. So throughout her highschool years she never really had a relationship with anyone. That was fine with her cause she spent a lot of time with me. Although I love her dearly she's kinda a clutz.

One day as I was working out in a mini gym mom had built me out of toothpicks she ran to me crying. I dropped my makeshift barbell and yelled out whats wrong sis? She responded I just got rejected for prom. What am I going to do? She was clearly depressed so I wanted to make her feel better. I suddenly got an idea and started to run to her room. In her room I started to wear some makeshift costumes she made for me for halloween. I thought that if I made her laugh she would feel better. As I started running back I got stuck in some tape on the floor. I tried breaking free but at that exact moment she barges through crying. As she barged on through she accidently steps on me carrying me with her. She lays on her stomach sobbing in the pillow while I'm stuck on her sole. I try yelling her name out but her sobs block me out. She falls asleep while im on her sole. As I try to squirm my way out she feels an itch on her foot. She jabs her big toe in order to itch it and succeeds in jamming it in my mouth. Her big toe fills my mouth and I'm now tasting her sour toe. She notices her itch doesn't go away so she pushes down even harder. My mouth is literally about to expload unless I don't do something. I reach out and start tickling her feet. She feels this and takes her toe out of my mouth. I'm about to yell out her name again when she suddenly slams her foot onto me. I'm smushed between her feet with her toes shoved in my face. She repeatedly slams her feet onto me and I'm brutally mushed between her feet. The 15th time she does this I am knocked out. She later wakes up and realizes what she had done to me and starts crying even harder. I tell her it's all right, but she sobs feeling terrible for stuffing her feet on me. I yell Rachel its all right. It wasn't that bad. She looks up to me and whispers But my feet probably stink didn't they. I huff and respond No they were actually nice here look. I run to her toes and take a deep breath between them. This gets a laugh from Rachel and afterwards we soon go to the living room to play some NBA 2K.

Quarantine Relaxation by SoleLover
Author's Notes:

Took a long break, but quarantine got me crazy so here goes:

Due to COVID-19, my step mom, step sister and I had to stay home. My step mom, Katelyn, had always been a clueless lady and always seemed to zone out whenever she had a task on hand. It was a Wednesday morning and I had just woken up and started walking to the kitchen for some breakfast. Katelyn was already up and was at the table sitting barefoot while on the computer, doing work. I had already gone to my step sisters room to see if I would be able to get my morning foot fetish needs out of the way, but sadly my sister was painting her nails so I wouldn't be able to do anything with her. As I walked over to my step mother I could hear her muttering curse words and such about her work. I slowly walked closer and closer to my step mothers massive two soles that were currently stationary, toes curled and pressed against the ground resulting in her million wrinkles popping out at me. I was now arms length away from her giantess soles and while looking up at her, gave her sole a quick lick to see if she would notice. This hadn't been the first time I had been caught at my step mother's soles, but I always gave the excuse to say that since her feet were ticklish I always tried to get her attention that way. After licking her slightly sweaty soles she didn't bother giving any notice, still focused on her work. After that, I lunged at her giant, writhing soles and began thrashing my tongue up and down her wrinkled soles. Each wrinkle gave me another taste of Katelyn's wonderful soles and I would continuosly wipe both my tongue and face on her giantess soles. Her soles were so soft I felt as if I were being absored into her soles. After a while, my tongue began getting dry and while this would have been enough for me, I could let such a golden opportunity get away from me. My step mother, unknownest to my foot worship on her wrinkled soles, hadn't moved her feet at all and her soles were still exposed to me. I quickly began stripping and soon I was naked with my hard cock ready at hand. I slowly inserted my cock into one of her wrinkles and because of my tiny stature and her massive, size 18 soles, it felt like I was swiping a credit card through a cash machine. Her soles, unknowing of their effect of me, were at the mercy of my dick. I thrashed my hard cock against my step mother's soft soles and would sometimes have the wrinkles grab my cock. I started working my way down and soon enough I was at her toes. Her toes were mashed on the ground curled as my step mother was resting her giant soles on the ground while sitting. I went to her big toe and jammed my cock inbetween the part where her toe was curled and touched her sole. It felt so much better than the tightest pussy and I began jamming my cock in and out of her toe crevice. I had been getting to the point of ejaculation and with her warming and wet feet thanks to my worship, I finally released my cum all over her toes. I proceeded to thrust my cock between each of her toes and when I got to her other foot's big toe, I mashed my dick downwards between her middle toe and big toe. I vigorously thrusted my dick between those two toes, each one the size of me, almost as if my dick was a jackhammer and with each thrust I could almost swear her toes responded back by clenching onto my dick. I could barely count the number of times I came between her toes Exhausted, I began climing down her feet when I heard a cough above my head. I look up to see my step mother staring down at me at her feet. "What do you think you're doing," she calmly asks. "Uhhh, I was...uhhh." I couldn't come up with an excuse and I started to panic, but I saw something in the corner of my eye and finally came up with a ballsy excuse. "I was just trying to lotion your feet. I know you've been under a lot of pressure at work so I just wanted to help you relax while you worked this morning. Didn't want to disturb you so I just went ahead." I had seen a lotion bottle on the floor in the corner of my eye and pointed at it while explaining to my step mother why I had been at my feet. "Oh, thanks sweetie! Thats so sweet of you!" my step mother said. "You only got my toes tho lol" she laughed out. With that said, she grabbed her foot and examined the cum I had plastered on her toes. "I mean.....you only got my toes though," she laughed. I gave a breath of relief after hearing that and so I gave her a shrug and started walking towards my room. "Wait....why are you naked though?" my step mom asked. I quickly froze and shakily said "cause I didn't want to get my clothes dirty?" "Since you already started on my toes and I know you don't lotion your body like I tell you to, how about you finish the job on my feet?" my step mother asked me. "What do you have in mind Katelyn?" I asked. Without asking my mother giggled and grabbed me, fully nude, and grabbed the lotion bottle too. I started struggling, confused as to what she had in mind when I realized what she was about to do. Now my step mother is a very sweet lady, but sort of dumb and clueless. She started to drench me in lotion and began wiping me up and down with her hand, clueless to my dick starting to harden or my soft moans. After drenching me in lotion, she placed me back on the ground, but this time under the table directly in front of her feet. My step mother had a big grin on her face and I became excited, seeing her mashing her feet together with her toes scrunching feverently. "Since I lotioned your body and you have no clothes on to get dirty, how about I just roll you around my feet while I work so that way you get to lotion my feet faster?" she said. I couldn't believe my self. In fact, while she said this her feet were getting closer and closer to my body, just waiting to play with my body and roll her feet all over me. "Well, go ahead Katelyn, I have no objection" I said without trying to sound to eager. Giggling she kicked her feet out and began rolling me in between her toes first. I was in heaven. The lotion on my body made it easy to roll around in her toes and soon after she placed both soles together with my body in between both. Best sole sandwich I ever had. As she went back to work, her feet began playing with my body without her knowing. I laid rested on the ground and her soles would wipe up and down my body. I would feel her hard heel on my face first and then her million wrinkles wipe down my body with her toes ending up in my face at last. She repeated this until I think she thought her soles had enough lotion and her toes need more work. She left her toes on my chest and when I noticed her stop moving her foot up and down my body I slowly crawled my way up just so that her toes would above my crotch. I began thrusting my dick in between her massive toes and her feet reacted as if it were my arm trying to get lotion in between her toes. "Thanks for getting in between my toes sweeetie, but make sure not to break your arm honey" my step mother said above the table. Thrusting my dick in and out her toes I could only hold out for so long until I came all over her toes. I had spent all my energy and laid there lifeless, with her feet coming back to life and rubbing her soles all over my dead body. After ten mintues of this blissful foot rub, she withdrew her feet and grabbed my body. My step mom carried me into my mianture bathroom and told me to wash myself while thanking me for lotioning her feet. Guess I had satisfied my morning foot fetish needs with my step mom, now time to see what my step sister had in store for me.

End Notes:

Leave a review

Art Project (Part One) by SoleLover
Author's Notes:

Inspired by "Sticky Soles"

It had been one week since the "lotion incident" with my step mother. Although I continued to use the lotioning of her feet as an excuse, my step mother became suspicious as she felt she didn't need her feet lotioned every morning. It became harder for me to fulfill my fetish needs and with my step sister always locking her room to study and attend her online classes, I was left dry. Fast forward and I was barely making by with my step mother's socks and shoes. Although the scent was amazing I still needed physical contact with their feet. It was a Saturday morning when my step mother and I went out for a walk. I was a bit grumpy because I had wanted to sneak into her shoe when she wasn't looking and go along with her feet for the walk, but she managed to catch me before I snuck into her shoe and now here I am on her hand walking down my neighborhood. What made it even more frustrating was her splendid toes were out as she was wearing flip flops. So here I am with a semi hard on, peering down at my step mother's toes from her hand. As she walking up the road, we ran into our neighbor, Linda.


Linda was single lady who was basically the definition of a milf. Tan and tall, standing six foot even, she was a gorgeous blonde who had size D cups and all the curves in the right places. However, what stood out the most were her feet. Although her feet were smaller than my step mothers, they were still big at size 13. She always had her toes done and today they were a dark blue. As my step mother and Linda talked, I gazed down at her magnificent feet. Linda was actually one of the main reasons for my foot fetish. During my childhood, she would often come over and have chats with my step mother. Linda appeared lonely and despite her many suitors she always seemed unable to find the right guy for her. Linda and my step mother would usually talk at the table while sharing some coffee or wine depending upon the time. It was when I was eight when I was under the table, playing with my action figures where I felt a warm feeling on the top of my head. I peeked my eyes up and saw that Linda had rested her sole on my head. I realized she had done so without knowledge as the two continued their conversation above the table. After looking at her sole I craned my neck upwards and at the same time, Linda gently lowered her foot. As a result, my face had fully been submerged underneath her soft sole. The feeling was unbelievable as the warmth and scent of vanilla engulfed my senses. I started to feel a hardening in my pants and sure enough this was the first time I had an erection caused by feet. I began smothering her sole into my face until it was gone when she had to leave. Every-time she came over, I would always try my luck in coming into contact with her feet and thus started my foot fetish. 


As I warmly remembered that memory I managed to overhear my step mother thanking Linda for watching over me last minute while she took my step sister out for grocery shopping. This was news to me as I thought my babysitter was coming over to watch after me, but realizing that I could be at Linda's house also brought an eager chance for me to be at her feet. After being dropped off at Linda's house, I now stood on the kitchen counter while Linda baked brownies. Because I was so tiny, everyone had to be barefoot so that they could minimize the chances of crushing me. As I peered down the kitchen counter, I managed to see Linda's beautiful feet absent mindly playing down on the floor. "You better back up mister, else you'll fall down" Linda laughed out loud, bringing me back from my hungry gaze at her feet. I needed to get at her feet, but how? As I paced around thinking, I suddenly saw an Art Major plaque on the nearby wall. Boom. I had an idea. I quickly brought my phone out and acted as if I was checking my phone for emails. After a minute or two I cursed out loud. "What's the matter" Linda asked? "Well, I had an Art assignment for school that was due today, but I can't do it anymore cause my sis isn't here" I replied. "What is it" Linda chuckled. "Well....I was going to paint on my sister's feet and submit it for my Art assignment. My Art teacher wanted us to paint on something unusual and so I thought with my size I could use my sister's foot" I slowly said, heart racing as I hoped Linda would fall for my plan. For a second I saw Linda taken aback and slowly take a look at her feet. "Oh honey, I mean you could just paint on my feet. You know I'm an Art teacher, I'm sure I have some supplies around" Linda said. Just like that I had secured it. "Really? I appreciate it, I know its a bit weird, but its for my Art Project" I said, acting as if it wasn't a big deal, but inside I was jumping with joy. "How about I lie down on my bed and we do this while we wait for the brownies to bake" Linda said while putting the brownies into the oven. After that, Linda carried me to her room and after five minutes gathered a bunch of paint and had assembled little cups for them to be put in. "Wait, I don't have any brushes meant for your size" Linda stated. Thinking quickly, I managed to come up with an excuse and responded "Oh its fine, I''ll just use my hands." Shrugging, Linda put everything in front of me and then proceeded to lay on the bed with her back facing the ceiling as I instructed her too. I also told her to put her bed sheet covers on her top half so that it wouldn't get dirty and would allow me to work without her seeing me as I lied about being embarrassed of being watched while painting. With her soles right in front of me I undressed my self and stepped onto her left sole. 

End Notes:

Leave a review

Art Project Pt 2 by SoleLover
Author's Notes:

No Nut November has me some type of way.....

As I removed all clothing from my body, I began walking onto Linda's exposed sole. With each step I took, wrinkles formed on her sole. I could feel the heat emanating off of her beautiful soles and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I threw my face onto her soles, taking in every inch of those gigantic soles. As I smeared my face all over her soles, I could hear a giggle from above. Linda had ticklish soles and with my face wiping all over her soles, she would curl her toes, causing her soles to scrunch and my face to be trapped within her wrinkles. I started lapping at her soles like a hungry dog, eager to appease my childhood neighbor. "Oh, is that paint?" Linda asked as I drooled and licked her soles. I chuckeled as she was forever clueless, thankfully. While I licked her soles, I asked her questions here and there about her life, just to make it seem as if I was actually painting something and not worshipping her massive soles. After wiping some drool off my mouth I stood up and gazed at her toes. Each one wiggled in excitement as I walked closer to her toes with my rock hard penis. " I'm going to paint some stuff in between your toes" I told Linda. "Oh go for it!" she responded.

I quickly began to thrust my cock in between her toes and had to bite my tongue in order to not give away my screams of pleasure. "That is a weird brush, what kind of project are you doing?" Linda asked. As I thrusted my penis between her toes, I could feel her scrunch her toes together, almost as if she was trying to feel the "brush" that was rubbing between them. As she scrunched her toes, I almost yelled out loud as she had squeezed my penis, almost not letting go. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I came all over those massive toes, each one the size of me, and I fell to the ground, curled in a ball on her soles once again. "That was some warm paint honey" Linda laughed as she played with my semen with her toes. I glanced upwards and sure enough she was still oblivous as the bed covers were still on her face. I quickly began running around her soles and acted as if I were washing the paint off her soles. After ten minutes, I gave her soles one last hug and took a big sniff. "Alright, I'm all done" I told Linda. She placed me on the bed side table and took a big stretch as she got up. "Oh honey that felt amazing, it was almost as if it was a massage!" Linda brightly said to me as she sat up on the bed facing me. I was weary due to her unaware toejob, but I smiled brightly at her and thanked her in response. "I don't think you got all the stuff off my feet however" Linda said as she gazed upon her toes. I froze in silence, as I had forgotten to wipe my cum off her toes. Although I was miniscule compared to her giant feet, my semen was still aparent on her toes. "Oh....my bad Linda" I slowly said hoping she wouldn't realize what it was. "Its alright, painting can be a messy job" she laughed out loud as she wiped her long fingers through her pretty toes. 

After my "paint project" we decided to go watch a movie in the living room. She placed me on the table in front of the tv while she sat on the couch. As the movie started I heard two loud thumps to the side of me and to my amazement, she had placed her feet on the table I was on. I immediately felt my destroyed penis inflate as her towering soles hailed over me on each side. I sighed in disbelief as I yet again, was at the mercy of my hunger for feet.

End Notes:

Leave a review if you'd like or a new scenario!

Movie Massage by SoleLover
Author's Notes:

Add me on PHub :) (Darkhorse11411). Always down to trade clips lmao

 

As the movie started, I could sense the heat emanating from Linda's massive soles. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as I wanted to so badly jump up and worship her divine soles. It was always weird worshipping my step mother's feet even if we weren't related so with Linda, it felt even more amazing. 15 minutes into the movie, I pretended to stretch my back and act as if my back was sore. Linda took notice of this immediately and asked "Honey you all right down there? I can bring you back to the couch and you can watch the movie from here". "Nah it's fine I can't see from back there, but my back is kinda sore from sitting up" I responded. "Oh...well why don't you lie back on my feet, I'm sure they're big enough for you" Linda laughed out loud. Success! I looked back at her giving her a thankful thumbs up and proceed to her right foot. I laid back and sank back into her soft heel. I immediately was surrounded by her foot's scent and this sparked my erection even further. I could barely maintain my composure as all I wanted to do was just release everything I had in my balls on her feet. As the movie went on all I could do was relish in the contact of my back on her heel. "Hey do you mind if I lay my feet sideways, I kinda wanna lay down on the couch" Linda asked. I once again gave her the thumbs up as I didn't care what she did as long as she had her feet on the table. After giving her the thumbs up she laid down on the couch so that now her soles were sideways on the table giving me access to her entire foot. I too laid down but this time I rested my body into her pillow like soles. I could still see remenants of my cum on her toes which almost made me laugh. As the movie went on, Linda unfortunately was still awake, however I could see that all her attention was on the movie. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I knew it would be risky, but I had to release my sexual frustrations onto her massive soles. Since she had laid her soles together sideways, I could see a gap between her arches just waiting for penetration. I slowly dragged myself upwards closer to her toes so that I could access the gap between her arches. "Hey Linda do you mind turning up the movie?" I asked. Complying she turned up the TV. Now with her attention on the movie and the volume up so that she couldn't hear anything, I rolled over so that my body faced her feet. Instantly, my vision was filled with her soles, writhing with millions of wrinkles yet again almost as if her soles were saying hi to me. As I watched her soles crinkle up with wrinkles, I pulled out my penis from my pants and with my breathe held in, I inserted my penis into the gap between Linda's arches.

As my cock laid rested between the gap of her arches, I didn't bother to move my body in fear that Linda would feel or see me in action. After a minute had gone by I didn't bother to wait anymore and began thrusting my cock between her arches like a madman. Using her sweat as almost a lubricant I made the smallest thrusts between her arches. Despite my small thrusts my cock was in 100% contact with her foot as I was tiny compared to her massive soles. Out of no where, she shifted her left foot which was on top of her right foot upwards so that her heel now laid on her arch. With my cock originally between her arches, my cock was now mashed between her two enourmous soles. I began seeing black spots in my vision as the pain was almost unbearable, yet for some reason I felt great pleasure as my penis became a geyser and shot out loads of cum onto her feet. As I released my load, my cock deflated so that I could now pull out my cock. Drained, I quickly pulled up my pants and gave Linda's heel a kiss as a gesture of thanks and fell asleep on her soles.  I must have slept through the movie as I woke up in my own bed at home. Katelyn, my step mom was downstairs and when I asked her where Linda had gone, Katelyn told me that Linda found me exhausted by her feet after the movie and brought me home so that I could rest. I chuckled as Katelyn had no idea why I was exhausted by Linda's feet and thus my day with Linda and her beautiful, massive feet had gone by. 

End Notes:

Leave a review and possible scenarios you would like to see!

Sneaking into the Airport by SoleLover
Author's Notes:

Looking for partners to edit and review my chapters to juice up the content, feel free to hmu! Also, looking for new friends on phub got loads of videos coming soon :)

With Christmas coming around the corner, my step mother wanted to take my sis and I to my aunts for the holidays. However, that would mean we would need to go through the airport during a pandemic. Although Katelyn and Rachel both thought with proper distancing and wearing masks, they would be fine, I actually did not want to leave as I wanted to stay back and possible be with Linda for Christmas. Linda had been a great experience when she babysat me and I couldn't count the number of times I had released on her soles. "Jack you have to come, you haven't seen your Aunt in years" Katelyn told me as she began packing her suitcase. "But Katelyn, I don't know why I can't just stay back home with Linda. She already agreed to take care of me" I replied while imagining myself next to Linda's soles by a nice fire while sipping on some hot chocolate. "Linda probably has her own plans, lets not bother her anymore" Katelyn responded, finishing her suitcase. "But, but....". I struggled to find words to argue with Katelyn and when it seemed that I had lost the argument, an idea popped to mind. "Since I'm so little, my immune system can be comprimised a lot easier than regular sized folk. I don't think going to an airport is the best idea for me during this time" I responded with a grin on my face as I knew there was no way Katelyn could argue against that. "Hmmm, seems fair. I guess we're driving then" Katelyn said nonchalantly. Defeated I began walking out of her room when I realized that I didn't necessarily have to go "footless" for the holidays. "Wait mom, I have an idea...."

"Are you sure you're going to be fine Jack?" Katelyn asked me. We had arrived at the airport and sure enough it was empty. "It'll be fine mom, it benefits both of us. I don't have to be exposed to the possible virus at the airport and you don't have to pay for three plane tickets" I said to Katelyn. I had realized that I was going to my aunts regardless of what I said, but I figured I could at least go in a form of transportation that I wanted to go in. I had told Katelyn that she could place me in Rachel's shoe so that I would be quarantined in the airport the whole time and that she could sneak me in onto the plane without having to worry about paying for my ticket. After all, I was only two inches, the size of one of my mother's toes. Why would we pay for a plane ticket? "No, no no no way Jack that is way too risky for you, you could get smushed" Katelyn exclaimed. "Mom don't worry about it, since I'm so small I'm actually a lot more durable than the normal person" I told her. I could see that Katelyn was seriously considering this as she was biting her lip and after a minute of heavy debating, she conceded. I gave a mini fist pump while I walked out the door, but before I left her room Katelyn yelled out "Jack, I'm not gunna make Rachel be the one to be responsible for you, you will go in my shoe". Giving her a thumbs up, I walked out without complaint as either way, I would be getting nice and close with someone's feet. 

With Rachel already outside the car and heading into the airport I was on Katelyn's lap in the car waiting for her to act. I could see Katelyn seriously thinking about what she was about to do as she hadn't moved for some time. After some time, she finally moved and grabbed me. "Ok Jack, just don't move around too much down there, I washed my feet nice and clean for you okay so it shouldn't smell to bad. Please be careful" Katelyn said to me. "Of course mom, don't worry about it your feet can't be that bad" I responded jokingly. Sighing, she began lowering me into her black sneakers which she had bought as they had the softest cushion for her soles. As I entered her sneaker, I could read the size 13 on the side of her shoes. I was already anticipating the best ride of my life. As Katelyn began putting her foot into the shoe I yelled out "Wait mom, take of your socks they might make it too hot in here". Hesitating, Katelyn nonetheless peeled off her socks and as I layed back in her toe section of the shoe I felt the shoe shift as her foot entered the shoe. Her toes, almost twitching as if they wanted me underneath them slammed into the toe section with me smushed. Already the temperature had picked up and my erection eagerly popped up waiting for action. As I laid back, I didn't even have to do anything as her toes were already smothering my face. I lapped at her toes without her even knowing as I was so small to her. I could feel Katelyn begin to walk into the airport as with each step she smashed her toes into my face and her soles squishing me further into the sole of the shoe. Although it was dark I could still makeout the outline of each of Katelyn's toes. They were nice and long with some thickness to them. Katelyn had gotten her nails done and the hot pink almost shined in the dark to me. With my hands behind my neck, I sighed in pleasure as I enjoyed the ride in my step mother's shoe.

After about fifty minutes, I realized that Katelyn must have gotten to the security check point as she hadn't really been moving the past ten minutes. I had gotten dry mouth as I spent all my saliva lapping at her toes, removing the lint from each of her toes and making it into a pillow for my head. As I laid there in bliss, I was suddenly catapulted into the very front of the toe section as Katelyn had absentmindly kicked her shoe into the ground without realizing of her passenger. During that kick, I was thrusted into the very end of the toe section and my pants had been ripped off as they had gotten stuck to the cushin of the sole due to the humidity in Katelyn's shoe. With my erection now between Katelyn's toes, I froze as although this would have been a dream, I had to get my pants back on as how could I explain myself being half naked in her shoe. Although Katelyn was dumb, she wasn't that dumb and I recalled a conversation with her about how someone had approached her at the mall asking if she would be down to model for some shoes. Katelyn had told me that she had no idea there was a thing for feet, but now she knew. I didn't want her piecing two and two together with me half naked in her shoe as that would make everything I did in the future sus. I tried squiriming down back to my pants, however the motion caused Linda to remember about her step son down in her shoe. Linda felt Jack moving around in her shoe and thought that Jack was trying to signal something. "Oh my god, he's trying to tell me something. It's too late now though we're almost through the security section I'll just check up on him at the bathroom" Katelyn thought in her head. As Jack kept moving around underneath her feet, Katelyn mistook Jack's movements as a sign of a need for space between her feet. Since Katelyn felt Jack the most underneath her toes she began flexing her toes upwards and downwards so that it would give him space and act as a fan for him. 

Unawaringly, Jack was now caught in a footjob Katelyn was giving to him as a result. Katelyn's mammoth toes which were now going up and down had lodged themselves firmly between Jack's penis. With each motion, Jack's penis was sliding in and out of the toe crevice and after the fifteenth stroke Jack cried out as he released, which he was fighting against the whole time. However, Katelyn didn't stop and kept firmly continuing the motion as she thought it was helping Jack since Jack had stopped moving around. Lifeless, underneath his step mother's toes, Jack was abused for another hour underneath Katelyn's toes as they continued to jack him off. As he looked down to Katelyn's feet he saw the puddles of cum everywhere from between her toes, on top of her foot to now underneath her soles as the cum had rolled downwards. How was Jack going to explain this?

End Notes:

Hope you liked the longer chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6712