Little John by kamperkonkel
Summary:

A boy that was born small is having desires. How will his family and babysitter deal with this?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 23059 Read: 56578 Published: May 19 2017 Updated: September 18 2017
Story Notes:

First story in this possible series. More to come, not sure when though. Feedback is appreciated.

1. Chapter 1 by kamperkonkel

2. Chapter 2 by kamperkonkel

3. Chapter 3 by kamperkonkel

4. Chapter 4 by kamperkonkel

5. Chapter 5 by kamperkonkel

Chapter 1 by kamperkonkel

He was born different than most kids. Sure, he was the treasure of his parent’s heart and joy of their life. He was looked after and raised to be a generally ‘good’ kid. Not a devil, but not a perfect angel either. He had his problems with puberty and accompanying tastes that developed along that time just like any boy his age. By most accounts he was a very normal boy growing up… except one big thing… or small to be more accurate.

 

John was born extremely small, and not by inches either. He was so small that his Mother barely noticed she was giving birth until it was almost too late. That fact had made her perhaps too protective in later years to make up for it, both to John and herself. Even as a 16 year old kid now, he was hardly over 2 inches tall.

 

Being that small all his life was kept a secret and as far as anyone they’d talked to, the government mainly, as soon as they were done with their tests. As far as they knew, John was the only one to ever be born like this, so he was looked after by not only his parents but also agents and what not. However, he wasn’t as helpless as he seemed.

 

His body was as fragile as one would expect for someone of his size. If anyone stepped on him or did anything corresponding to his size, it would do just as much damage as one would expect. There was only one thing that gave him an edge. He was born with two abilities that worked with each other. The first was a regenerative power that healed most wounds and sicknesses within reason. It wasn’t instant, but a broken bone would be good as new in an hour or so, he had been stepped on before and snapped his neck, that took a good 8 hours to heal.

 

The second thing was an ability to respawn in the last safe place that his mind could think of in the event that he died for any reason. He hadn’t used this that often, but growing up like he did, there were… accidents and incidents that happened just enough for John to get a general mastery of this ability.

 

He had other abilities as well, but none that contributed to keeping him safe. Mainly they had to do with his nutrition value. Through the government tests and a few unauthorized incidents with the family dog, it was discovered that John’s body had the ability to modify others if eaten. Meaning that if he was eaten and digested his mind would linger and he could modify the person that ate him a little bit. On the defense/offense it meant that he could give them a cold, the flue, brittle bones, or even something as bad as late stage cancer. On the positive side, he could heal most ailments, increase muscle mass, and reduce fat to a small amount.

 

His family had only used this bit a few times, when his Father had bone cancer, and his Grandma had late stage lung cancer. Doctors were baffled but were not told that they had been fed a little kid, literally. However, there was a few downsides to this ability. First was that he had to be completely eaten, if all of him wasn’t digested then it didn’t work. Another was that it was still as painful as one would expect. He could somehow breath inside spaces like the stomach or even a plastic bag, so combined with his slow healing ability, it was a very painful experience. Because of this, he and his family were very reluctant to do so. Also, there was no telling when their abilities would run out and not work. They were not willing to risk his life if he didn’t come back, or was too scared from the experience.

 

Still, that didn’t stop John from having certain desires like most kids his age. However, his desire for woman were obviously more extensive and broad. He had an urge, despite the pain and danger, to be taken by a girl or woman, in all senses of the word. Wither it was the thought of going down a throat, or inside her womanhood, or even smothered by her breasts or stepped on by a gorgeous foot. As said before, his tastes grew with his unique position. Still, he never really had the courage to ask anyone to indulge them. He couldn’t even research them because he needed help to search on a computer or smart phone.

 

Most he could do was ‘accidently’ be in positions to almost get stepped on or eaten, or whatever. But even that was on a short leash. Too much of it and his Mother would think that he couldn’t look after himself and be suffocating with her attention to EVERY aspect of his life. He had to be careful, on both sides of this equation, but he was a growing boy and his tastes couldn’t be ignored forever…

 

“Mom!!!” John yelled, trying to get her attention as she prepared some popcorn for a movie night. He was by the bowl but far enough away so not to get hurt by her actions.

 

“Yes honey?” She asked as she continued to work a bit.

 

“What movie are we watching again?” He asked. Normally he would have to yell, but his Mother had grown accustomed to hearing his voice and deciphering his small language skills, sometimes to amazing detail. How she heard him mumbling sometimes was beyond his understanding.

 

“Terminator, I think.” She answered.

 

“Again…?” John asked with a sigh.

 

“I’m sorry dear, it is your Brother’s turn to pick and he loves that movie.” His Mom said as she finished with her task and grabbed the bowl then held out her hand for him. With practiced skill John jumped on and sat down so she could walk easier. She was very skilled with this part as well. He could ride on her hand or shoulder while standing and she could walk and move without shaking him in the slightest, but it was easier if she didn’t have to worry about it. “I’m just glad he isn’t picking something worse than an older action movie like that.”

 

“I guess so.” John agreed as they entered the living room, his Mom putting the bowl of popcorn down on the table in front of them.

 

In the room was his younger brother Isaac who was about 12 years old, younger sister Lillian who was 11, his older sister Ashley who was only a year older than him at barely 17, and lastly a babysitter named Alice who was about 21. She was the only one that the government and his Mother that was allowed to look after John. She’d gone through loads of school, special agent training that she wasn’t allowed to talk about, and more specialized training to handle John, she was actually better at physical motor control than his Mom. On occasion where he fell asleep in a like situation, she could actually undress him and put his pajamas on, then put him in his own bed without waking him.

 

“Where would you like to be?” His Mom asked.

 

“On the arm of the couch would be fine.” He answered after thinking about it for a second. Next to a huge bowl of edible popcorn was probably not a good idea, nor comfortable on the hard wood surface of the table. On the seat cushioning would have a risk of being sat on and even if that wasn’t the case his view would be blocked by the things on the coffee table, like the said bowl of popcorn. There were many other places, but this one also was the armrest that was shared by his Mother and Alice. While he trusted his other siblings, they weren’t as careful as the two of them were.

 

“Ok, let me know if you need anything. Alice, will you take care of him as well?” His Mother offered and asked.

 

“Of course.” Alice assured with a smile, then looked down at John as he got off his Mother’s hand and looked up at her with a smile of his own. “I’ll be here if you need me.”

 

“Thanks!” John replied. He was too shy to take any longer of a look at Alice, so he adverted his eyes and looked toward the almost impossibly large movie screen in front of him. At his size, watching a movie was like doing so on a surface that was big enough for normal people to watch fireworks.

 

The movie kept most of their attention, but John couldn’t help but glance over every once in a while at people in the room, mostly at Alice. Sure, his Mom, sisters, and even his brother had their attractive bits. In fact most of them were very ‘hot’ or getting that way. His Mom said it was the way they were built. On their end, the only downside they had was that they couldn’t invite their friends over to their house to indulge in the popularity that their looks afforded them. However, they were still his family and even if he caught himself looking at different enlarged body parts from time to time, he was biased a bit against heavy attraction to them.

 

Alice on the other hand was not family, even if she was kind of like that for living with them and what not. While most of his family were skinny to fit profile with average assets but and either blonde or sandy colored hair, combination of blue and/or green eyes, Alice looked different. She looked to be a mixed Asian decent, the other half could be anyone’s guess. With that she had the typical jet black hair and almost flawless skin. Her body was toned, as one would guess from her previous and continual training. The only thing abnormal was her eyes. Some of the Family had green eyes, but hers were a bright green that was just noticeable to add a sense of mystic to her but not conflict with her look. She commonly wore green or some complimentary color to match them.

 

Anyway, out of everyone in the room, Alice was the one that he would steel glances at most often. Once again, he had to be careful, as she was ungodly perceptive to him and he was reasonably certain that she had caught him staring on more than a few occasions.

 

“That was awesome! Get them!!!” Yelled Isaac as he rooted for the terminator instead of the humans. He was weird like that. As usual, he didn’t get that his voice was a bit too loud for John to handle, making him cover his ears a little bit.

 

“Isaac, voice…” His Mom corrected in a bored but attentive tone that undoubtedly meant that the warning was one that she had to repeat to him constantly.

 

“Sorry…” Isaac said on reflex, many times quieter to both his Mother and John, then continued to watch.

 

As per the usual, most of the family started to drift off to sleep before the end of the movie. On new movies, they stayed awake, but on movies like this one that they had seen beyond dozens of times, their attention waned. By the ending credits, there was only two people left awake; John and Alice. Sometimes John would also join them in sleeping, but this time he was wide awake. There wasn’t any real mystery behind it, his mind had been beginning to wander about his fantasies… and with Alice right next to him, his body reacted. How in the world would someone fall asleep in that situation.

 

As the credits rolled, Alice got up and turned off the movie and most of the lights, just one or two to help the family navigate back to their rooms whenever they got up. She knew John was still awake and would wait for her, as was the usual if he was still awake by the end of such a movie. She then presented her hand to him, to which he got on and she quietly, like a ninja in John’s mind, not even he could hear her; she took one last look around the house, locked doors and windows, set the alarms and all that. She then went up stairs where the bedroom were.

 

John’s bedroom was shared with Alice so that she could protect him. There had been a few instances where his brothers and sisters had come in and messed with him at night before this arrangement. After that his Mom had moved him into her room. However, she snored a bit when heavily sleeping so it was a godsend when Alice came and he could sleep in a room with her instead. Just as she was when moving around, she was silent in sleeping as well. The entire room and most of the house, but particularly this room, was rigged with ways that John could get almost anywhere by himself if needed. But, to prevent bugs or random mice getting at him, his bed was on a sort of night stand like furniture next to Alice’s bed. It was rigged with alarms and other things that made it so it would alert Alice if anything went wrong but not bug her if he just needed to use the restroom in the middle of the night.

 

“So, that one again… I wonder what we are all going to do when Isaac finally figures out there are a few more of those movies to go through?” Alice asked jokingly after she shut her door and locked it, as per her normal night time protection of John.

 

“Don’t jinx it, or movie night might turn into movie marathon…” John joked back to which Alice giggled a little bit.

 

“True, true…” she signed after her little laugh.

 

Most would assume that her laughing or other emotional reactions were fake, as her training before this would’ve probably curved one’s sense of humor. What they didn’t understand was that Alice had began to genuinely like and love this family and the little boy she was to protect. She never divulged her own family life, but it was said only once that this was the family she never had. Again, most people wrote that off as something she just said to expertly calm the family, but she knew it was one of the most true things she could say, one of them anyway.

 

“Here you go.” She said as she deposited him into his little bed she and his Mother had made for him. Sure, the government had been making attempts to make his life a bit more normal, but his Mother was still the best at it and Alice had learned as well, most of it at least. As always, she was able to slide him off her hand without him feeling almost any vertigo or movement at all. Her skill was amazing.

 

“Thanks!” John said as he readjusted himself and was about to get under his covers when a single finger laid on his bed. It was gentle enough to not cause even a creak of noise on his bed, but strong enough to keep his blanket in place. “Yes?”

 

“We need to talk, you and I.” Alice said, taking a glance at the door as if to make sure it was locked and secure then hit a switch that turned off all cameras in room. She did this when they needed to talk about things that his family shouldn’t know, by preference or need.

 

“What about?” John asked, getting nervous. It wasn’t often when she was serious with him in particular. Serious about keeping him safe, all the time, but never at his expense or in any fashion that made him nervous. This was a different attitude that he was used to. She didn’t look like she was mad or something at him. However, she did look anxious and concerned.

 

“I’ve been debating if I should say something or not, but I think we should. Your family doesn’t need to know unless you wish them to. So, as usual, it is just between us.” Alice said as she settled on her own bed, crossing her legs so she was sitting up in bed and talking with him.

 

“What do you mean?” John asked, hoping that she wasn’t going to talk about his obvious attraction to her. He really hoped that even if that was the case, she didn’t know the extent. Fetishes and things like that were hard to talk about and didn’t want to have her go away or be awkward to him because of a desire he had.

 

“I’m just going to be frank with you, ok?” Alice stated and asked.

 

“Sure…” John answered.

 

“Has anyone ever had ‘The Talk’ with you before?” She asked, indicating she meant the sex talk that most dads had with their sons, or something like that.

 

“Well… not really. Dad walked out on us before I can remember why. I… kind of pieced together things from overhearing Ashley and Mom talk about it… why?” John answered and asked. It was strange talking about this, but Alice had more than proven in the last few years that he could confide in her. But this topic was a bit uncomfortable.

 

“I figured. Well, I’m guessing that your Mom didn’t bother as she didn’t and doesn’t think that you are ‘normal’ enough to have those experiences. Understandable…” Alice started. John had thought something similar and was a bit relieved that Alice was possibly going to drop it. However, he was a bit put off that he was thought of that way. He had sexual thoughts just like any other guy. “… however, I don’t think that is accurate.”

 

“Huh?” John asked, not expecting what she said.

 

“You are small, very small, but that has nothing to do with your desires in this regard. You probably have more of them for all we know. Heck, you haven’t even had a chance to jack off properly cause we are always watching you so intently…” Alice continued, then paused, realizing that she might’ve gone too far, or perhaps used terminology that he didn’t understand. After all, most boys learn this kind of stuff from porn and/or their friends. John didn’t have that chance. “… sorry. My point is, you need to know these things and that possess a problem.”

 

“Problem?” John asked. If he was confused before, he was absolutely buggard now. This conversation wasn’t going anywhere near where he thought it was going. He wished she would just tell him already.

 

“If you can’t find a place to vent your desires, you will look for a place, perhaps a place that is too dangerous. That I can’t allow. Either way, restricting you is not the way to handle this, in my opinion. So, that brings me to your attraction to me.” She answered and explained.

 

“…Cough…. What?!?” John coughed out, almost choking on what she was saying, as if words could get lodged in someone’s throat.

 

“What? You think I didn’t realize that you look at me that way? Come on, I am pretty darn hot if I do say so myself. I’m not family, blood family anyway, so I’m the only woman that you could probably find to look at.” She answered, then smiles and carefully brought her hand forward and took a finger and rubbed his back a little. “Don’t worry. I think you are cute too. I’m flattered, really, I am.”

 

“You… know?” John asked.

 

“Mostly. I do get paid to observe you and make sure you are safe you know? I do so also because I’ve come to care for you as well.” She said, then retracted her finger and hand as they had done their job to calm him a little bit. “I notice how you prefer ham over turkey. How just giving you frosting from a cake isn’t enough, you like the cake bit too. You put barbeque sauce on everything you can, and yes, I notice where you look when you are sneaking glances at your family and me.”

 

“I… I… How much do you know?” John asked, not wanting to incriminate himself. Sure, she was taking all this very well, but he didn’t want to push it with too much information.

 

“Hehehe… more than I’m sure you meant to reveal, and of course your family seems to be oblivious to it, particularly your Mother. Whenever we watch movies you use at least 25% of the time to sneak looks at our legs and feet, as that is mostly what you can get away with. When we are walking around, your sightline wanders to our butts, boobs, and pussies.”

 

“ ‘pussies’?” John asked, not understanding the word.

 

“I’ll explain later, but front bits of a woman is the short answer.” Alice answered, then continued. “However, the one I had the most trouble finding out was this last one, that was until I looked online at the other fetishes you seem to have and it was linked to most of them. When we talk, you tend to look at our mouths instead of our eyes, and even past them, then sometimes look down to our stomachs, then back up. You do that a lot. Your family just think you are too tired of holding your head up, but I’m willing to guess that it is a bit more, isn’t it?”

 

“I… I… yes, I guess it is.” John admitted. He was right to assume she was ungodly perceptive. He had just underestimate that bit about her greatly. To figure this much out, just by his body language and research, she was a prodigy for a reason it seemed. His head slumped as if he was waiting for the other shoe to drop, which was rather accurate.

 

“Oh no! John, I didn’t mean to embarrass you! Like I said, there is nothing wrong with this. It is, in my opinion, wrong to assume that you don’t have something like this. With you being so small, it stands to reason that your desires are just slightly different than ours are. Also like I said, I’m very flattered that you have these fantasies about me.” She quickly said. She used dexterous finger to reach gently under his head and lift his head up to meet her gaze once again. This time he was looking into her eyes, not into her mouth… though he did steal a glance there on habit which made her smile. “You have nothing to be ashamed about.”

 

“You mean, you aren’t mad at me or something?” John asked as she retracted her finger again.

 

“Not at all…” She said softly with a smile that always made him feel better. “Which brings me back to the reason I wanted to talk to you about these things. I want you to be able to come to me with anything, sexual desires included. I will always help you if I can, or find a creative way to do so if I can’t. So…”

 

“So…?” John asked too soon as she paused. She answered by smiling then reaching down to the seam of her tight pajama shirt then pulled up on it. His eyes bugged out as she kept going and almost passed out as she completely removed her shirt, leaving her sitting cross legged on the bed in front of him with nothing on but very short shorts, probably panties on underneath, and a skimpy bra covering her boobs.

 

“May I pick you up?” She asked. Usually the way of transporting John was to let him climb or jump onto a hand or something to give him control. When it was necessary to otherwise pick him up, they were supposed to ask, to which she did.

 

John just dumbly nodded as she gazed at the almost naked goddess of a young woman in front of him. She smiled and reached for him. She gently picked him by pinching her thumb and index finger together around his torso.

 

“While I have you, might as well get rid of these.” She said in a teasingly sexy tone that he had only heard in his dreams. Her dexterous fingers then worked his pajamas off until she was holding him completely naked in between her fingers. She then readjusted herself so she was laying down on her back. Lastly, when she had settled, she put him down on her toned stomach area, using the pillows to prop her head to see him.

 

“This… this is… it is…” he started as he got up.

 

As he did so he felt her silky smooth skin below him. He took a few steps to take in the landscape that was now Alice. He looked south where he was put to see her bare legs with her lightly wiggling perfect feet in the distance with her covered womanhood… or ‘pussy’ as she called it in front of him. He turned and saw her mountains of breasts on either side, held in place by her bra, then finally her smiling face. He was on the edge of fainting and could’ve gone either way. However, when he felt a grumble of her stomach that was probably just finishing with the popcorn she’d put in it, he was out and falling, being caught by her soft fingers.

 

“Sweet dreams, John!” She whispered fondly.

 

Hopefully that would give him a lot to think about and a way for her to keep him alive despite his tastes, no pun intended. She lifted him and deposited him under his covers, then tucked him in. Next she folded his clothes and put them on the end of his bed for him to find.

 

She had been a bit weirded out when she had found out what he was into. But then she had looked inward to herself, and had found that the strange attraction to him she had felt since learning she was going to be trained to take care of him was something very similar to his fantasies, some exactly so. She knew, if she was 2 inches tall and had a bunch of people around him that were pretty hot and had never done more than had wet dreams, she’d lose it and actively try to pursue one of her fantasies. She didn’t want him to be stuck in some dog somewhere because he couldn’t control himself, not when she was willing to help. More than that, she wanted to help, not only by a growing desire but also because she cared for him.

Chapter 2 by kamperkonkel
Author's Notes:

This one is a bit heavier on the adult content. Some in the future may or may not be this heavy. Either way, let me know how I did and what I can improve on. Not sure how frequent I can add more chapters, but If I can I will

“John?... John?” Called a voice that broke John from his dreams. He groggily opened his eyes to see the lovely face of Alice waking him up. She was dressed now in a skirt that he knew probably had a half dozen weapons in it, a blouse with the same and overall done up very well.

 

“Good morning…!” He greeted as he looked over at the clock. It was nearly 10:00 in the morning, then back at her face, taking glances at her mouth and the glossy lips as they smiled. He was a bit groggy but would keep his dream to himself, the one that had her telling him everything he always wanted to hear and accepting him and his growing desires.

 

“Good morning John. I need to bring you down to your mother. I have a tactical training assessment that I really don’t want to be late for.” She informed.

 

“Tactical… Training… assessment?” John asked as he started to sit up and swing his legs out of bed. “Anyone with half a brain knows that you’ll mop the floor with the instructor if they let you. You are probably more qualified to than the teachers.”

 

“Well, they aren’t really called teachers, but thanks for saying so! I always need to be on top of my game. While I’m gone, Doug will be here to watch you. So, I’d rather leave you in your Mother’s hands than his. Unless you’d prefer a middle aged guy handling you for the next few hours…?” Alice joked with a smile, the smile widening as John was now fully awake and jumping over to his little dresser with his clothes.

 

“Heck no. I’m sure he is qualified but jeepers, not my thing…” John stated as he got on some jeans and t-shirt. He slipped on his socks and shoes as fast as he could then stood over by the edge. He had completely missed that he was just naked. “… if you please?”

 

“Of course…” She said with a smile as she held a hand for him. He jumped into it and off they were to the kitchen. As soon as Alice’s door opened they were greeted by Doug himself. “Agent Peterson…”

 

“Agent Xiong…” He greeted back then moved aside so Alice could move past him and head down stairs to the kichen.

 

No one had anything against the man. However, if he had to choose between a balding middle aged man with yellowing teeth, always serious look on his face, a few extra pounds around him, and hands that could probably rough up sand paper… or Alice… the choice was simple. Still, for his qualification, he was the second choice that his Mother and the Government had chose under Alice that they all trusted to take care of him. For his faults, John never felt unsafe with him and had used him a few times to scare off some door to door salesmen.

 

“Good Morning John, Good Morning Alice!” His Mother greeted as they entered the room. Agent Peterson entered and stood in a corner to observe and be out of the way. He was, after all, a rather large fellow at around 6’5” tall.

 

“Good Morning!!!” Both of them said at the same time and they all smiled.

 

“Here you go young man!” Alice said as she put her hand down by his little table where he would have breakfast. To that effect, his Mother was currently working on cutting up his food and putting it on a tiny plate for him. By the smell he was getting a little bit of pancakes, bacon, and eggs… scrabbled.

 

“Thank you!” John replied as he got off her hand quickly and went over to his spot, sitting in his own chair.

 

“You bet!” Alice said. That was one of many things that they all loved about her. She never talked over him like he wasn’t there. He was his own person, and that is how she treated him, on both the good and bad sides of things. She then turned to his Mother. “Ms. Anderson, he should be good to go for today. I’ll be back after my assessment, which should be no more than 7 hours.”

 

“Got it, and thank you. You always make it so easy on us!” John’s Mother said with a smile.

 

It was true. Sure, his Mother wrote the book on how to take care of John. However, Alice was so good at everything that she could write her own on him. Usually, when she had to leave the house, she left everything so well done that John could pretty much look after himself, if needed. Not that his Mother would allow that, but if she needed to do the laundry or something, she could trust that he was ok for a few minutes while she went to the basement to get it. The basement, filled with spiders and things that John would never be exposed to if she had her say.

 

“I try.”  Alice replied with a smile, then straightened her skirt and turned to Agent Peterson. “They are all yours. ETA on my return should be 07:15 at the latest, traffic pending.”

 

“Understood.” He replied back in his gravel like voice.

 

“Later everyone!” Alice said as she waved to the other two, who waved back and she was on her way.

 

“Just us today kiddo. Anything on your agenda today?” John’s Mom informed and asked.

 

“I think I’d like to work out a little bit, then maybe play some games if that is ok?” John asked.

 

“Work out? Alice always has a healthy effect on you! Of course, but if you get too aggressive with your games I might cut it short.” His Mother replied and added the warning at the end. The government had made an xbox and playstation controller for him, but he suffered form the same aggression that most teens had when playing online. She’d had to ground him from playing a few times when he started yelling things at the game he shouldn’t have.

 

“Thanks and I promise not to get too heated.” John agreed.

 

“Good.” His Mother said, then they went about their day under the watch of Agent Peterson.

 

John got done with his work out, bathed in a makeshift bath tub, put fresh clothes on and put away his pajamas that were folded on the end of his bed. He thought that was weird but was too intent on playing his game to put too much thought on it. It wasn’t until he was waiting to respawn after dying in a Halo game that the pieces of the previous night came rushing back to him. The key was his Pajamas on the end of his bed and he not having on any clothes this morning. His blood turned both cold and hot at the same time.

 

Details of what he thought was a dream this morning were flooding back to him. Like a really fast movie, the events raced back to him. He almost feinted again, but caught himself but not before his character died twice without himself even moving an inch.

 

“Honey, are you ok? You just stopped playing.” His Mom asked. As usual, she was ever attentive. Where most parents would be in at least another room while their children played a game like Halo, she was right there watching him on habit as she read a book, Mother multitasking to its finest.

 

“I… yes. Just remembered something that threw me off. I’m fine, really. We were all so tired after the movie last night. It still amazes me how Alice is able to get me safely to bed without me even feeling it.” He covered as he thought yet again about what actually happened last night, and their talk.

 

“Oh… I got it. Yes, she is rather special. We really lucked out with her, or more so you did mister…” His Mom agreed and pointed out with a smile.

 

“I certainly did.” He said.

 

“Would you like to take a rest? You’ve missed you nap today.” His Mother offered.

 

“Sure… Besides, you have to run to the store right? I can just chill in my room with Agent Peterson watching until Alice gets back, then maybe go straight to bed if that’s ok?” John asked. He did that kind of thing when he was tired and Alice was required to accompany him when he did so, behind the locked door. He hoped she would let it happen so something could possibly happen later. His mind couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened last night if he hadn’t passed out.

 

“Sure honey. Agent Peterson. Will you let Alice know when she gets back?” His Mother asked.

 

“Affirmative Ma’am.” He answered.

 

“Thank you.” She replied.

 

It was a rough ride to his room in his equally rough hand. But after a large kiss, literally, from his Mom that got him going with his mindset, he pretended to read a small book that he had read a bunch of times. It was one of very few books that they had been able to make for his size. It was just the Wizard of Oz, but it was enough to allow him to think about the night before and ready himself for when Alice got back.

 

That time came and went as she entered and was given the progress update from the other agent. On habit, John turned so she could get changed. It was common decency to give her privacy while she changed. She heard normal things like the “Whoosh” of clothing as it was taken off and the “thud” and scrape of metal as she put her weapons away she’d hid on her. However, when it came time for the “Whoosh” to be heard again as a sign she was putting on her Pajamas, he heard instead the sound of her sitting on her bed.

 

“The Witch die again?” She asked jokingly. She knew all too well that he wasn’t actually reading, as observant as she was.

 

“Yep, she can’t seem to get away from that water…” John joked back as he put his book away then turned toward her and finally looked up to see Alice on her bed like she was last night, cross legged and almost naked. Only difference was that she wasn’t wearing any shorts this time, just a small and tight bra and panties. “Did that really happen?”

 

“It did.” She answered with a smile that loosened him up a bit. “Care to pick up where we left off?”

 

“I… Uh… Yeah…” He stuttered out. He just sat there, unable to take his eyes off her. This was actually happening. He didn’t know what came over him as he could barely move at the moment, even with all his preparation, but he reached up and took off his shirt, which was soon followed with his long shorts with no underwear underneath. He was now naked and standing beside his head looking at the most beautiful woman he had even met.

 

“May I pick you up?” She asked, just like last night.

 

“Yes… please.” He answered, the last bit after a second or two.

 

“You’re too cute!” She giggled as she reached for him.

 

She picked him up but didn’t have to undress him this time. So she got in position just like the previous night on her back and placed him on her stomach. He stumbled to his feet and did the same as he did as well until he was looking into her eyes again. The grumble from her stomach beneath him didn’t make him feint this time and he took in the feeling and sound as it rumbled through his feet. She was so warm and smooth and gorgeous. She looked a lot like the Nikita lady on that show except a little bit larger breast but not more than one size up and a bit younger. There were a few differences, but that was the closest mainstream actress that John could compare her to.

 

“Well, now what?” She asked, trying to get him to move on his own. Sure, she had now her fantasies about this type of thing, but his is what started them and this was more for his benefit than hers.

 

 

 

“Huh?” He asked.

 

 

“Well, you are on a half naked giantess, willing to do anything you want her to do. All you have to do is choose.” She said¸ then got an idea. “Hear, let me make it easier for you.”

 

He watched as she arched her back a little. Not enough to compromise his footing, just enough to reach her hand behind her back. She did something causing her bra to go from tight to slack. She then took her arm out then slowly pulled off her bra so he could see it. At the same time, but with moves so gentle he didn’t notice it, she had pulled down her panties  and dropped them to the floor. In a daze, he looked back and saw that she was now in fact completely naked below him, ready to do whatever he wanted. He felt like feinting, but willed himself not to.

 

“Explore, wherever you’d like.” She offered, lightly gestured to her body with one hand and lightly stroked him with the other. He was used to this gesture, the stroking part, so it calmed him a little.

 

 

 

“I… ok…” He stuttered, and started walking. He thought it was too much off the bat to go south, so slowly made his way up toward the breasts. It took him a good 15 minutes to reach out his hand and touch them. They were so smooth and soft under his touch. He stood there for more than a few minutes as he just held his hand to them.

 

“Would you like me to take control?” She asked, realizing that his lack of knowledge in this and his desire were at war. He wanted to explore, but his niceness and good nature was preventing him from taking advantage of her…. Sort of speak.

 

“I… uh… yeah… that might be… easier. Just… please… be gentle.” He agreed and asked.

 

“Of course, I would never do anything to hurt you John.” She said.

 

She slowly brought her hand over then picked him up then placed him directly on top of her left breast. She then cupped it with him lightly pressed against it. The feeling of having him there was beyond anything she could imagine, but she held it together for his sake. She wanted this to be a good thing for him.

 

“This is my breast, boob if you will. Very soft, and very sensitive for me.” She introduced.

 

She felt and saw him reach around it as she pressed him against it, hugging it, then getting a little more confident and giving it a sort of hug and a kiss. He then licked it a little, finding the nipple and sucking on that. This was driving her crazy. It had been so long since she’d had sex. To think that her first time in years would be with a 2 inch boy, not even of legal age. She was going to hold off on that part, but in her state and her duty to teach she was convinced to take it a bit further.

 

“Next is going a little south…” She gasped out as eloquently as she could as she lifted him gently. She made sure he was still conscious, which he was.

 

He had loved that part. He could’ve stopped there, but through his kisses and licking, he had gained some confidence and could continue, if she let him. On her words he was both excited and fearful of what was coming next. He looked up at her and saw a smile cross her face that was a bit flushed now. She then started moving him down, passed the breasts and the valley he knew as her stomach until he was in front of her womanhood, or ‘pussy’ as she called it.

 

“This… is my pussy, or virgina if you want to get technical.” She explained.

 

He looked upon it and saw her glistening ‘pussy’ that was completely hair less and seemed quivering and shaking. It almost looked like it was inviting him to enter it. As it quivered he could see a bit on the top that seemed flushed and he didn’t have to be told that it was VERY sensitive. He also saw a tunnel just on the other side of what could only be described as lips. She then brought him forward and held her hand so he could stand on her fingers and her palm was behind him, but not pushing him into it. She was letting him have his way with her.

 

“This is what women have instead of a penis. It is very sensitive, go ahead and explore it… Please…?” She instructed and almost begged. It took almost everything in her not to just push him into it, but she waited and let him do as he willed.

 

He lightly touched the sides of it, it quivered at his touch. His penis was obviously at full attention and he began to lightly rub it on the outside lips of this part of her. It quivered at his every touch, sometimes opening to accept him. He didn’t know if it was proper to just dive in, so he stayed on this side of it as he caressed it. He saw at the base another hole that he didn’t need to be told was the butt hole, or ‘ass’ as he heard it on his online games… before his Mother gave him a talking to about appropriate ways to talk. He then looked up at the top where that sensitive spot was that he noticed earlier. With his penis rubbing against her pussy lips he reached up and just grabbed it with both hands and started rubbing it. A gush of liquid came out when he did that. It smelled a bit like this area already did, but this was fresh and not at all bad. He actually liked it. She moaned at this and he could tell she liked it. Even more obvious when the palm that was just holding him in place before now came forward and started taking control.

 

“Sorry, I need you, right now. This is going to… be… a crash course.” She gasped out as she’d been content letting him do his thing.

 

It had felt nice, just on the border of driving her crazy. But when he reached up and grabbed her like that, she orgasmed and couldn’t take it any longer. She pulled her palm in and pressed him against her pussy lips. She knew he couldn’t suffocate and hoped he liked this as much as she did, because she wouldn’t be stopping to ask his permission this time. She rubbed him into her pussy then inserted a finger and used the others to guide him in. Both of them waited at that point as if time had stopped.

 

John couldn’t believe it and wouldn’t be objecting and she didn’t care at this point if he did. With a thrust she shoved him completely inside her and started pleasuring herself with him inside her. She began feeling him moving around inside her and with the combination of herself fingering and him moving she started having long overdue and uncontrolled orgasms back to back. When she was tired, he would keep going and she loved it. It was a good thing she insisted on a soundproof room, because she was screaming her head off in ecstasy.

 

For John, he had taken a breath right before a finger guided and thrust him inside her pussy. He then felt fingers or finger insert themselves but never to remove him, if anything they pushed him further in as the wet and slick walls pleasantly assaulted him. Every few seconds they would squeeze him and the fingers that were inside in a tight embrace, before gushing him in a fresh batch of liquid, just to release and do the same thing. He moved around and found, like before in tight spaces, he could breath just fine. So he moved around and massaged as much as he could get his hands on.

 

He was actually inside a woman, not her stomach, but this wasn’t bad either… probably better, since stomachs had a general habit of digesting him. His own member was running along and being pleasantly assaulted as well and with a quiver he had his first conscious orgasm himself. His own liquid was mixed with the liquid that was filling the chamber he was in, then expelled with it as Alice orgasmed. Guess he didn’t have to worry about making her pregnant. He could hear her remarkably well as she moaned and screamed in bliss. He continued to move to aid her until his penis started to come around again, then repeat.

 

It was close to a half hour of this before Alice was in a sound mind enough to check on John. She slowed down and reached into her pussy to find him, not hard as he was still moving a little, not as much as before, but still enough for her to fish him out after a few tries and one more orgasm. She heaved, her bare chest sweaty and glistening as it rose and fell. She placed him in between her breasts to which he stuck there with a combination of her juices and both of their sweat. Both of them were heaving huge breaths of air, as much as their lungs could handle for a few minutes. However, every time it seemed like John would be able to calm down, he realized he was between her naked breasts and he would get excited again. To that effect, his member was at attention for the 5th time since they started. Granted his time frame wasn’t the same as most men, but then again this was his first time as well, so it fit more in that light.

 

“That… was… wonderful… you sure… you’ve never… done… this before?” Alice asked with a little huffed laugh.

 

“Pretty sure… I don’t… think I’d… forget something… like… this.” John responded back to which they both laughed and she looked down again. She then looked at his member and smiled. “… what…?”

 

“Looks like you can’t decide if you’re done yet. Dang, you got good endurance.” She gasped, getting more of her breathing under control.

 

Through all of her training, she’d never trained for something like this… except maybe to never do something like this. Her body then made as sound the excited them both, her stomach gave a rather large “GROWL” as she’d just expelled a pretty large amount of energy, and she’d failed to eat anything after her assessment earlier to make it back in time. Her body started getting heated again, her pussy was producing more liquid, and his member stood straight up as if nothing prior meant anything compared to that.

 

“Well, it seems I forgot one fantasy of yours, didn’t I?” She jokingly asked but looked at him with a loving hunger, something that excited him even more. In his current state of mind, he didn’t care that it might end up hurting like nothing else, he wanted it… as did she apparently.

 

“Please, can you? I know it isn’t… just please?” He begged.

 

“Of course…” She said with a smile.

 

She reached for him again. She carefully picked him up, his body almost sticking completely to her chest from the juices and sweat. She then started him toward her mouth, making him go crazy and him almost to feint again. But he wouldn’t, not this time. After, fine, but not right now of all times. When he was held right outside her mouth, she smiled and let him bask in it for a minute.

 

“Here you go John, have fun. I know I will. My tasty little snack…” She said softly. She knew it was a bit cheesy, but she’d heard that somewhere when she was doing research and it seemed to fit the situation.

 

She then slowly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue as sexily as she could figure how, put him on it, then retracted it. She let him sit there, just like that, with the light from outside lighting the way and introducing him to her body, then sealed him in.

 

The sight of her opening her mouth for him was almost enough to make him blow his load again, right there. Then she brought out her tongue and put him on the soft pillowy surface with its bumpy taste buds that he hoped would find him delicious. It then retracted and he looked around and behind him to look out of the mouth, the world framed by her lips and teeth. Eventually, the mouth closed and it was in the dark. It took him a little bit for his night vision to kick in. He didn’t have night vision per say, but he could see a little in complete darkness… like this situation, once his eyes adjusted.

 

He felt her start to move him around and he moved as well, but not enough to impede Alice to what she was doing. He tried rubbing himself over her tongue, hoping to give her a better taste of him. She saw her teeth raise and lower as she was careful to not bite him. She sucked on him and caressed him like a piece of squishy candy and he loved every second of it. She put him in her cheek a few times to swallow her saliva, then continued again. Sometimes she would tease him by putting him between her teeth and lightly bringing them together, but never enough to cause pain. Eventually, with his raging member now in control of him, he couldn’t take it any longer. Unlike before in her pussy, she might be able to hear him now.

 

“Please, send me down. Swallow me like food, your little treat. EAT ME!!!” He begged and yelled. Through the growing moaning of his flavor and what not, she opened her mouth. He thought that maybe that crossed a line and she was about to pull him out. Instead it was like a farewell as she let him see the world one last time, then she slowly rolled her tongue back and deposited him feet first into her throat. With an all encompassing “GULP”, he was gone. Halfway down, as he writhed in ecstasy he came again, coating her throat with his cum.

 

For her, she was touching herself as she tasted him. She took care to make it pleasurable for him. But who was she kidding, she was loving every second of this. He was unbelievable delicious and the thought of having him in her mouth only drove her fingers into a frenzy and brought her to many more orgasms. Then, when she though he might’ve had enough, she heard his begging for her to eat him. That was all she needed to hear. He was no longer just in her mouth, he was her food. She opened her mouth so he could see the outside one lase time, then swallowed him with her mouth open. As she gulped him down and felt him move on the way down, she climaxed beyond anything she did before. She finally felt him drop into her stomach and move in there as well. The feeling make her climax again, even though she was no longer touching herself. She felt him pound on her stomach but she was in too  much of a daze to care and feinted from the ecstasy, something she’d never thought she’d do.

 

Inside, John felt himself waste deep in digestive juices and could hear her moaning from inside. His fun was now over as he already felt her stomach juices start to eat at him. At first they would be pleasant, but he knew that would only last about an hour. He also knew that the feeling of him pounding from the inside felt amazingly good. So he did so, as she had done so much for him on this day. He did so until he felt her pass out… or he assumed  that as she stopped moaning an moving. He then just laid down in the now stinging acids and let them work. He would adjust her body to make sure she was healed of anything as a thank you and as he passed out himself, couldn’t wait till next time.

Chapter 3 by kamperkonkel

“Mmm… yeah…” Moaned Alice as she started to wake up. She’d just had the most excellent dream. She stopped herself from saying anything else as her training was something to keep in mind. She usually was very quiet for many reasons, one of which was to not wake John.

 

She laid in bed while waking up. She was used to waking up at 5:00 on the dot, she didn’t even need an alarm to do so. Within a few seconds she was awake and aware, a few seconds after that she took in the area around her. Her senses were always attuned to her surroundings, but last night she’d slept a bit deeper than she normally did. She felt that she was laying in a wet bed and there was a few strange scents in the air. She felt her body and realized that she was completely naked and sticky. It was then that the events of the last night came back to her. Her eyes shot open as she remembered it all, especially the last bit, eating him. What was she thinking? Her plan was to play with him to get HIS sexual tension under control and she ended up losing herself to her own.

 

“Oh crap!” she burst out and bolted out of bed.

 

Before even caring that she was still naked and her own juices were caking onto her otherwise flawless body, she looked to John’s bed area, hoping that it was all just a dream… or at least part of it. She didn’t know if she could live with herself if she had actually killed him. Her heart slowed and calmed a little as she saw a little figure in his bed that turned to address her. She had gotten up so fast that she didn’t realize how loud she had just been. If he was asleep before, he was awake now, because of her.

 

“Good Morning Alice, but if it’s all the same to you, I’d like to get some additional sleep. It’s only… 5:00 you know?” He requested and asked.

 

“I… yeah, that’s fine. Sorry for waking you…” She answered. She was now utterly confused. Had she imagined that part, dreamed it maybe? She looked down at herself and knew for certain that something had to have happened. However, did she pass out and dream about the last bit? She slumped onto the bed to think. “I must be losing it…”

 

“Got you!” John said, causing her to look over at him. He just started laughing then gave her a look over before just gazing into her eyes. She thought about covering up, but what was the point after last night. Besides, she was more curious now than anything.

 

“Huh?” She asked.

 

“Regeneration and respawn, remember?” He asked, jogging her memory. Even if she had eaten him, he would respawn back at his last safe spot.

 

“You mean… I actually… I ate you?!?” She exclaimed, not believing it herself.

 

“Yep, fixed a few things while I was in there.” John replied with a smile, gesturing to her stomach. She looked down, touched it gently with her hand, then looked back to him.

 

“What kind of things?” She asked, suddenly nervous. She was used to her body. As potentially faulted as it was, she was used to it and knew how to handle it to become one of the most successful agents that she knew of. A single extra size on her breasts, or downgrade for that matter would throw her off. Not to mention, that was the least bit he could change… from what she had been told.

 

“You just had some cancer cells that would’ve taken root and caused you problems down the road. I also improved your immune system so you don’t get sick as often. You, remarkably, barely have anything for me to improve… medically or otherwise.” John answered as he got up. He had a feeling that he wouldn’t be going back to bed any time soon… at least not yet.

 

“I… thanks… I guess.” She said, looking down at herself. It was amazing, she really did feel good at the moment. She’d been sore from her assessment yesterday and now she felt like she could conquer the world and have energy to spare. No cancer was also a plus, but she also understood that he could’ve just as easily done the opposite. “I feel amazing.”

 

“A bit sticky I’d imagine. Kind of surprising actually.” John said.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked, inwardly agreeing that she desperately needed a shower at this point.

 

“I… well that was my first time, with many things. But you? I can’t imagine that I am the first to make you feel that way. I… don’t have anything to compare it with, but… you know…” John explained, getting a bit embarrassed as he continued to talk and decided to stop while he was slightly ahead. He wasn’t sure what he wanted to say anyway, plus this feeling escalated when she raised her eye brow at him.

 

“My first time… like as a virgin? No, not my first time.” She agreed and revealed but in a tone that indicated perhaps it wasn’t as good as he thought. That made him look down a little. That was the last thing she wanted, making him feel unconfident. “However, first time in years, yes. First time with a boy your size, obviously, you are the only one you know? Finally, first time passing out with ecstasy… definitely. So, no, I’ve never been this… sticky afterward. A bit surprised myself, pleasantly surprised.”

 

“I… Really?” John asked.

 

“Promise, now, mind if I pick you up?” She asked as she got up, towering above him. He stared up in awe of her still. From this angle with her juices on her didn’t make her LOOK sticky. It made her glisten in the light of the room. Honestly, she’d never looked more majestic, like she was glowing. She bent down but didn’t pick him up, waiting for his permission.

 

“Uh… yeah, sure.” He answered, not really sure where this was going. He usually wasn’t up this early.

 

“Good.” She answered with a smile. She lightly picked him up and put him in her hand. Sure, he could’ve jumped onto it, but this authorized her to pick him up before, during, and afterwards. “Because we both have washing to do, me more so than  you… but I’d expect that will change… if you’d like?”

 

“I… I’m not sure what you mean.” He started, his mind going to half a dozen different things. “I respawn completely clean.”

 

“Oh, you really are clueless with this kind of thing…” She said as she carried him to the bathroom.

 

She placed him on the counter then turned on the shower to get the temperature right. She sort of needed to use the restroom. She thought about just going with him in here. After all, he’d seen it all at this point. But, she thought that it might be pushing it a bit far. She was his point of attraction, she didn’t want to do something that might push him away from her and into a different more dangerous scenario. Plus, she was somehow becoming more possessive toward him.

 

“Do you, want me to take a shower with you? Or more accurately, would you like me to play with you while I take a shower? After which you will probably need a rinse off.” She asked and directed suggestively. She knelt down so she was at his level. He looked into her lovely eyes and was, as always, dazzled by her both enormous and attractive features. “You don’t have to, if you would prefer not to.”

 

“No! I mean yes! I mean…” John stuttered out. Last night was like a dream for him, minus the digestion, but he’d passed out soon enough to not experience the worst of it. He’d hoped that it wasn’t a one time thing, as if he was some kind of lost puppy that just needed to scratch an itch, and she was scratching it. He took a breath as she smiled at his nervousness, then continued, “I would like that, showering with you that is.”

 

He was slightly afraid of the shower. He’d tried one before when his Mother was trying to figure out how he could clean himself in the future. The water pressure, temp, and fall distance of a normal shower, much more their house had excellent pressure, felt like there was a stream of 5-10 pound rain drops falling on him all the time. Although, he’d never tried it with someone else. Alice knew this though, so he hoped she would be careful. Still, she’d never done anything to harm him, or even in that direction. The digestion last night hardly qualified for that either, as he had definitely got something out of it. So, he was a bit scared, but trusted Alice… plus he couldn’t wait for what she was going to do with him while ‘playing’ with him.

 

“Well then, I thank you in advance! I also want to say, if anything ever feels wrong, in any sense of the word, I want you to say so. We can always figure something else out.” She said, the last bit with concern. She thought that he was having the time of his life, and she was far from miserable. But she didn’t want to be accidently scaring the boy.

 

“I will, speak up that is… I guess the only thing is… let’s avoid the whole digestion thing as much as we can. I passed out the last time, so I didn’t feel most of it, but it still hurt for what I did feel. Maybe every once in a while, or you figure out a way to bring me back up right away.” John answered, wanting to give her something that he was thinking about to signify that he was listening and would speak up if needed. He still got excited by it, but he could do without the pain of it.

 

“I got you, but you aren’t scared of this big trap of mine?” She asked, hoping that he wasn’t. As weird as she thought of it at first, after last night, she was starting to love the idea… and the taste. She gave a little point to her mouth as she opened it a little in front of him and could already see that he was more excited than fearful.

 

“Uh… I… no… not scared of it. I… I think you have a wonderful mouth, inside and out.” He answered, stuttering as he did so. “It… might actually be my favorite part of last night… or the other place… not sure which yet.”

 

“I see, well we will just have to give you more chances to experience both then, wont we?” She said with a smile.

 

She thought about where to put him. She thought maybe underneath her in the shower, but then water might still be too much for him, not to mention any dirty bits she didn’t mean to drop on him. He seemed to be ok with her juices, but didn’t want to push it too much further… yet. She then thought about inside her pussy. She could probably stick him far enough up there that he would be secure. But if she had one too many orgasims than she didn’t want to risk him falling out of her. Plus, she would have much safer ways to test that way of ‘holding’ him in the future. So, that left her mouth, making her blush slightly but also glad that it wasn’t a scary place for him after her eating him. She just had to make sure not to swallow. She also really hoped that her breath wasn’t that bad, although, he didn’t seem to be complaining at the moment. Even so, in the future, she would have to make sure that her breath and mouth were as clean as she could get them.

 

“I… I… Y-yeah… I… Yup.” John answered at an increasingly stumbling fashion. He saw her blush a little bit as she seemed to be thinking, then she smiled at his reaction. Of all the magnificent parts of her, her face, smile, eyes, mouth, lips,… and just everything about her face was his favorite part, particularly the way she expressed herself, further than that, when she smiled a happy smile.

 

“Alright my little snack, in you go!” She said and teased then opened her mouth in front of him.

 

He stood there dumbfounded for a moment. Sure they both seemed willing to continue with this budding relationship they had going, but he was still surprised by her assertiveness and apparent desire in his fantasies. As he watched her mouth open for him and slightly move forward so he didn’t have to jump off the counter to get into it, he took it in while the bright light of the bathroom illuminated her and it more.

 

Her tongue came across a flawlessly white and well kept bottom row of teeth as if both protecting him from the lower incisors as well as rolling out the ‘red carpet’ sort of speak. He looked up a little to see the upper set of teeth that hung high like a potential guillotine. Her red and pink inside flesh framed and contrasted the teeth in the most beautiful fashion as they all glistened with saliva. He saw a few random strands of saliva connect the bottom with the top. They snapped and shot a light mist at him that would be impossible for Alice to actually see or observe even if she was somehow able to look into her own mouth from her position. Her tongue looked just as healthy but also her taste buds looked almost like a velvety carpet, but also damp with saliva that only make it look like it was glistening lightly. At the back was the dark and yet inviting abyss of her throat and the way she had her mouth presented it was wide open, as if calling for him, awaiting to except him in its embrace as it would admit him into this goddess before him.

 

He didn’t know if she knew just how amazing her current presentation was, but it would be a very long and probably unsuccessful description to her, if he ever got the words out in even a halfway excitable manner. On top of all this, she was new to this whole fantasy of his… and hopefully growing one of hers. She said she like it more than just a little bit to put it lightly, but he was really hoping that she was not just saying that. A sight like this, with a woman like her, available for him in every way he ever imagined… It just sounded too good to be true. Still, the way was open for him, literally, so he just had to take it one blissful moment at a time.

 

He reached forward and then leaned his body on the outstretched tongue. His hands tried to pull himself inside the glorious cavern in front of him, but was only able to push into the almost plushy velvet feeling of her tongue. He felt and heard her giggle and perhaps moan a little as he moved on her extended appendage. He felt the tip of her tongue go forward and rise to real him in. So he spread his legs to make it easier. This made the curling tongue go right between his legs and greet his member yet again, one that was all too happy and at attention to greet its new friend.

 

He saw the corners of her mouth curl a little in what he assumed was a small smile. He wasn’t sure what it was about, but he was happy whatever it was made her smile again. He felt her right her head and light began to both dim and brighten as she brought her tongue, with him on it, inside her mouth. The only reason why it was brightening was because she was now looking into the mirror. As was the case with most bathroom mirrors, they had lights on it to help people see themselves to get ready and what not. This application of the light easily illuminated his surroundings for both of them to see. Now that the muscle underneath him was horizontally rested now, and he behind her pearly whites, he moved around so he was facing out and could see her. She pleasantly waved to him, to which he did similar, then slowly closed her mouth with another giggle of sorts.

 

She loved the way he had pressed into her tongue and the explosion of flavors he lit up was unlike anything she’d ever tasted before. She was unsure if he was this tasty last night, of if she was into much bliss at the time to care, but he was VERY delicious. She let out a giggled chuckled as she felt him trying to climb into her mouth and not getting anywhere. She then curled her tongue back to help the little guy out. She was a little concerned that he might fall to the side of her tongue if she didn’t catch his legs the right way. But he seemed to be on top of that and spread his legs. Wither that was because he saw the same thing she did or because his little guy wanted more attention was another question.

 

Either way, she was happy to oblige and taste his member again, gaining even more irresistible flavor and also excited herself, making herself almost immediately wet right off the bat. She smiled a bit then righted her head and stood up straight so she could see him inside. As soon as she rested him completely behind her teeth he moved around, sending flavor and pleasure through her as he moved to face her. She smiled again but not so much as to look weird in her reflection to him. She then waved to him, to which he did likewise, to which she closed her mouth as sensually as possible. She was still new at this, but hoped he was liking this treatment even a fraction of how much she was starting to.

 

With him in her mouth, she felt him move more then she joined in as she moved him around and tasted him. She felt the water again and then got into the shower to wash off. However, before she even got completely wet, she had yet another orgasm that rocked her so bad that she almost fell where she stood. She inhaled sharply, almost pulling him into her throat. She actually felt what might’ve been an arm or leg push against the entrance of her throat and go into it a little bit. She almost swallowed, but remembered his request. Somehow in the midst of her pleasure she was able to pull him away from her throat and continued to play with him.

 

She licked, on him, using every move she’d ever learned in training. She obviously wasn’t trained to do this. It was mainly to hide things like keys, lock pick, or anything else she may put in her mouth with her hands restrained. She, in training, could easily grab a paperclip, unravel it, make a perfect tool, pick her handcuffs, a lock, and spit it at a target. Granted a paperclip couldn’t do much damage, but it was one of many skill she had. For now however it was used to both taste and imbue as much pleasure on little John as she could muster. She, at times, put him on her teeth and lightly bit down then released and did so again, then put him in her cheek or back on the muscle. She then teased his little member a bit and got him to explode yet another flavor to bombard her with the ones she was already tasting. It was strange, but the instance she tasted it, she orgasmed again, on the spot. She just wrote it off as a new experience that was still effecting her. Although, if it kept up the way it was going, she would be ‘washing off’ for a while.

 

Inside John was on a fantasy ride like none he ever imagined. The things that she could do with her mouth and tongue defied what he thought even possible. H could’ve sworn she had hands in there. Even when she put him on her hard teeth and slowly yet sensually massaged him with her teeth, chewing on him, he was indescribable bliss. At one point she almost swallowed him again. He marveled at her apparent skill at bringing him to that point and back… although, despite the pain digestion to follow, he wished she just went ahead and ate him again. His bliss spiked as her talented tongue was giving what he only could describe as a hand job with her tongue, he exploded all over her delicate and skillful muscle.

 

“MMMmmm” Moaned Alice at the flavor and her additional orgasm.

 

She so much wanted to swallow him again, just a quick head flip and tongue movement and she could. But she didn’t want to traumatize him with something she knew he didn’t want to do. Plus, if she did eat him again, he didn’t have all day to reappear. His Mother would wonder where he was and follow it back to what happened. That would possibly get her to overreact and have another agent take over, one less skilled and… well not her. So, she played with him and sucked on him as much as she could. Funny thing was, his flavor never ran out. If she had to guess, she would say that whatever made him taste so good was being replenished by his abilities to regenerate. He was like an everlasting piece of the best food/candy she’d ever have. She also felt the urge to bite down on him and chew him up… but left that in the deepest part of her mind. She didn’t have to ask it that would hurt him.

 

Eventually, after a shower that lasted 10 times longer than usual, got out and retrieved him from her mouth, carefully. He looked utterly exhausted, as she had felt and tasted him release more than a few times. He slowly sat up and they both looked at each other.

 

“That was… one of the most amazing things I’ve ever felt.” He complimented.

 

“As good as you imagined?” She asked, half teasingly but also half serious. She wanted to know how she was doing.

 

“It is beyond what I imagined by a very wide amount. How you made me feel so good is beyond me. I…” John answered, then stopped, feeling embarrassed.

 

“What is it?” Alice asked.

 

“I… despite what I said and how it hurts… I actually wanted you to… you know…” He answered.

 

“Eat you again?” She asked, both enticed and concerned. “I thought you said that hurt too much? I never want to harm you John, never.”

 

“I… can’t  explain it. I just… it felt so… good and… right. Yes, it hurts like no one’s business to get digested, especially if I don’t pass out. But I deeply wanted it, for some reason. I’m sorry if that is too weird.” He answered and apologized. He knew there was a fine but definite line with her regarding his safety and that kind of thing.

 

“I… No, John, it wasn’t weird. It isn’t weird.” She answered, using a finger to raise his previously lowering head. He looked up at her from her palm hopefully. “Well, maybe it is a bit weird, but then both of us are that way.”

 

“You mean…?” John started, but couldn’t finish.

 

“Yes, I almost swallowed you a few times by accident and it was very hard to stop myself. I don’t know if it is just me, but you taste… extremely good. I don’t think they were allowed to say that in your tests, and maybe it was because you changed something to make yourself more tasty for me… did you?” She explained, then asked, realizing that he could’ve very well done that sort of thing, if he wanted.

 

“I… don’t think so. I was definitely hoping while I was messing with you that you would do it again, and it was good for you. I might’ve accidently changed it so I am more tasty for you. I’ve never tried doing that before. Was I that tasty last night?” He asked.

 

“I… honestly wasn’t paying that much attention last night to just your taste. You had me pretty far gone at that point.” She said and saw his mind was racing in possibly a bad direction. “That was a compliment John.”

 

“Oh, good.” He answered back.

 

“Either way, yes, you weren’t the only one hoping I’d eat you again.” She assured then came forward and have him a long but also quick little lick, as if she couldn’t help herself. “But we can’t right now. Even though both of us apparently wanted to, we both have our days to live and I don’t want your Mother finding out and sending me away.”

 

“Yeah, that would suck” John agreed.

 

“So, maybe later then?” She asked.

 

“Uh… yeah… if you want that is?” He agreed and asked back.

 

“As if that is even a question at this point.” She said, shaking her head to stop from licking him again. She then quickly took him over to his own tub. “Well, you best get washed off as well. You definitely need it now.”

 

“Alice?” John called as she put him down and started walking away.

 

“Yes John?” She asked.

 

“Thank you.” He replied.

 

“I can honestly say, it was my pleasure.”  She said with a smile, then pointed for him to start washing off and take his bath. He nodded and they parted ways to get ready and all that.

 

As they washed, got dressed, and otherwise got ready they were just beaming with their newly found bond… in more ways than one. Although two things changed with their routines in that regard. First, Alice decided to spend extra time on her mouth and breath. Second, John decided NOT to wear any cologne, as he thought it might ruin any smell or taste that Alice might be taking a liking to. As he stepped on her palm for her to carry him downstairs they both breathed a heavy breath then stepped out into the real world again, both the same and now different world.

 

“Alice, John. How was your night?” John’s Mother asked.

 

“Wonderful!” Both of them said at the same time, with very large smiles.

End Notes:

I know it's another heavy chapter. I plan to add more plot coming up as well as other character interaction and of course conflicts. Either way, hope this chapter is well recieved and will be working on the next one when I can!

Chapter 4 by kamperkonkel

“Are you going to be alright without me?” Alice asked John as she got ready with him in the room.

 

 After about a week of experimenting with each other, they were getting understandably close. It was increasingly less awkward to have her undress and dress in front of him. There was even some teasing at times during this bit, but they both had to be careful. After all, even if they didn’t want to at times, his family was very attentive to him and what he was doing. Sure, they all knew that Alice was his favorite, like a best friend… or only friend, which is one of many reasons they left it alone. However, if it ever crossed that fine line in front of them… that might not be such a good thing, especially not in front of his Mother, overprotective as she was.

 

“Yeah, I should be fine. I’ll miss you, of course, but I think I’ll survive without you for a few days.” John responded. His words made it seem like it was fine, but his tone didn’t want her to go. This thing they were doing was still new, and both of them were a bit addicted to experimenting with it, or sometimes just having sex. Since it had been so long for Alice and John was now no longer a virgin, it was like they were previously starving, and now they had a buffet in front of them. Neither wanted it to stop.

 

“Look at you, being so brave for me!” She said as she smiled over to him, to which he returned one to her. She then put the last of her hidden weapons into it’s hiding spot, then was ready to head out. John was always amazed at just how many weapons she had on her in a normal day setting. Even when she was relaxing with the family she had a half dozen weapons hidden somewhere on her at all times.

 

“I… Of course!” He replied, then decided to change the subject slightly. They didn’t have the time to indulge right now anyway. “So, Agent Peterson will be here with me again?”

 

“It looks like it. While I’m not here, he will be on the premises to watch over you. Although, even though he is more than capable, your Mother has chosen to be handling you while I’m gone. Agent Peterson will simply be in the house at all times. I changed and cleaned the sheets so he had somewhere clean to sleep, and I hear he doesn’t snore that much. Still, if you need anything, he will be here all the same.” She answered as she walked over to him, holding her hand low for him to step onto, to which he did. She stood and looked around the room one final time before heading to the door. “You should be all set.”

 

“Where are you going?” John asked, admittedly for the 5th time.

 

“Sorry John, I can’t tell you that. It’s all top secret and stuff like that. What I can say is that I SHOULD be back in a week or so. After that, we’ll have some catching up to do.” She said, but not very suggestively as she was walking out the door and within earshot of him Mother, but he knew what she meant.

 

“Definitely, just be careful… doing whatever it is you’re doing… or not doing.” He requested more than demanded.

 

“You bet! I may be all good looking and stuff, but I am really good at almost everything I do.” She said, trying to both comfort him and herself. In truth, not even she knew what she was going to be doing. But she should be fine.

 

“Of that I am well aware!” John replied happily. He had full faith that she was the best. His confidence in her emanated from his tone, to which she smiled and it escalated her own confidence.

 

“Alright you two, say your goodbyes. Agent Alice has to be getting going. I was asked by a rather nice man on the phone to make sure that you at least left on time. Tardiness isn’t usually one of your attributes, but I told him I’d tell you anyway.” John’s Mother stated, holding out her hand to meet Alice’s. As they met, John simply stepped off one and onto the other.

 

“See you later John, be safe while I’m gone.” She said with a wave and a concerned smile.

 

It might have been considered a shot at his family, but they knew that she just cared for him very much. So it wasn’t about their lack of skill, or anything like that to keep him safe, but more about her own concern and voicing it. They thought very highly of her for that commitment.

 

“You too! Be safe and come back soon!” John said with a smile and a wave.

 

“Have a wonderful trip Alice.” His Mother said as she moved John slightly so she could give Alice a one armed hug. “We’ll all miss you around here, so come back to us safely.”

 

“Will do!” She answered as she hugged her back, then gave one last smile to John, then turned to Agent Peterson. The rest of the family was at school, but they said their goodbyes already. With a serious posture and tone she addressed the other Agent, “Passing off duty, any questions?”

 

“No Ma’am, pass off complete.” He replied.

 

“Very well.” She said with a nod, then headed out the door, got in a car, than drove off. It was like a switch was flipped, and she was in full on agent mode. Her intensity made John feel sorry for whomever was going to be on the receiving end of anything that she dished out.

 

As the house door closed, Agent Peterson secured it, then stood in the corner, standing guard but more than ready to assist if anything went wrong. John knew that this large man could move all the way up stairs and across the house in very little time if needed. One time, John had tripped off the counter and started falling. He covered over 40 feet in what seemed like a blink of an eye, catching him in his hard and rough hands with no injury to John. That made it obvious that just because he was taking a hands off approach this time to watching him, didn’t mean he was any less safe. John’s attention was brought up to his Mother as they quickly got used to the new agent in the house.

 

“So, what do you want to do for supper tonight?” His Mom asked as she moved into the kitchen, dropping him off on the counter as she finished some cleaning chores she was doing. John knew that just because she was doing something else and far away by his standards, didn’t mean she couldn’t hear him. Still, he talked louder on habit in like situations.

 

“Would some pizza be alright?” He asked, remembering that there was some leftover pizza in the fridge.

 

“Sure thing! But just because it’s in the fridge, doesn’t mean that’s all you can have. We have a little bit together, just us, with no Alice. So, if you want something special one of these days, just let me know, ok?” His Mother stated and asked. Once again, being overprotective and compensating for her bit when he was born. It was her thing now, so he’d stopped trying to assure her that she didn’t need to go the extra mile… heck, she went the extra 10 miles if she could… which could get a bit constricting for him.

 

“I’ll keep that in mind. For now though, pizza is more than ok for dinner.” John replied happily.

 

The day went on as it usually did, with her taking him everywhere she went, except to the restroom. In those instances, he was watched by Agent Peterson while he watched TV or something. They ate dinner in the dining room. He had little table on the actual dining room table. She still had to serve him, as stepping onto a hot pizza platter was not on his top 10 things he wanted to do. However, with his sudden exposure to his fantasies, he was tempted to risk it to try and end up in his Mother’s lovely trap. That would never work though, even on the occasions where he wanted to. For one, she was as eagle eyed as it gets. Even if by some chance she didn’t notice him on her piece of pizza, Agent Peterson would.

 

To be honest, there wasn’t anything bad about his Mother, aesthetically at least. She was lean, healthy, attractive, in fact she was one of those moms that others might pick on him for having, if he had anybody to pick on him that is. He knew that his little brother was too young for that, but his sister got it every once in a while. John Expected that Isaac would get it bad when he high Middle School. But either way, she was very good looking and smart, pretty much the definition of a blonde Bombshell. Apparently she had smaller breasts, back before she had kids, about a B in size. However, after 4 kids, she was in the latter end of a C in breast size. Anywhere else though she didn’t accept any additional size. Her hips, her belly, her arms, her legs, and even her butt were all highly toned and fit. Sure, they were pretty good naturally the with her high metabolism, but having kids changes the body of the Mom. Well, she wasn’t having it, so she made sure that she was in peak form.

 

His Siblings came home and there was a bit of commotion, as was usual as they told each other about their days. Isaac usually had to be reminded about being careful around John, but he was getting better at it. After that they ate their dinner and did their homework, finally, after all that, they did their own thing then went to bed. John was switched to his Mother’s room. As much as they trusted Agent Peterson, his Mom and sometimes his older Sister, wanted to take this opportunity to sleep next to John like they used to. Alice was great, but when she was around, they didn’t get that luxury. However, one perk of having Agent Peterson around, was that he fortified their rooms so they could serve as temporary night lodging for John. He would set the room up, then watch if needed. Either way, this was their chance.

 

So, the first night was with his Mother. She was quiet, but had a bad habit of waking John up every few hours to make sure he was ok. The next night was Ashley, she snored a bit, but mainly kept him up till 3am talking most of the time, and did on this occasion as well. After a week of this, there was a surprise to the schedule. So far, only his Mom and Ashley could handle sleeping with John, the younger siblings just didn’t get some of the finer points of what he needed or what was safe for him. Isaac, for example, had thought one time, during the day, that grabbing John and playing army men with him was a good idea. John made the most of it, but the constant grabbing, dropping, crashing, and tight grips made it a poor experience. Lillian was usually too timid to try anything but talk cutely to him. At times she got irritated when the family had to stop something they were doing for him, but otherwise she was more scared that she would hurt him than anything.

 

“Mom…?” Lillian asked as they all started getting ready for bed, and Agent Peterson was about to set up her Mother’s room for John’s sleeping arrangement for the night.

 

“Yes hun, what is it?” She replied as she placed John on the table and placed a magazine down to read after whatever Lillian wanted to talk about. Normally she would do this in front of the TV, so John had something to do, but it was less than an hour before bed time, so they were just at the dinning room table.

 

“Would it be ok, if… um…?” She stumbled. She was cute and as she started to understand social things more, mainly cute boys and things like that, she was becoming even more shy.

 

However, unlike Ashley, who had naturally wavy and dirty blonde hair that she put highlights in, with her blue eyes. Lillian had green eyes and very straight, almost too thin of hair that was almost bleached blonde, perhaps a bit darker but not by much. She envied that her boobs hadn’t come in yet like Ashley’s, and her wavy hair as Lillian had trouble doing anything with her hair that even resembled a curl. Even straight from bed her hair was impossibly straight and about to her mid back.

 

“No need to be shy Lilly, go on!” Her Mother said, trying to motivate her shy daughter to spit out what she was trying to say.

 

“Could I… since I’m bigger now… can I… sleep with John in my room tonight?” She asked, the first bit broken up, but the last bit very fast so she could get it all out before she could stop herself.

 

“In your room? You sure you’re ready for that?” Her Mother asked, now a bit concerned. She was happy that her daughter was trying to be responsible, but this was a special issue. Yet, it was about this time that Ashley was starting to do that with John. Granted there were a few close calls at first, but it was good for their bonding as siblings.

 

“I… Yes, I think so Mom. I would love to sleep with him tonight, like you and Ashley.” She said with a cute confident face that just melted her Mother’s heart. She was rather good at that.

 

“Well, It’s ok with me, as long as you are VERY careful.” Her Mother started, Agent Peterson stopping his accent to the second floor where the bed rooms were. Now that the location was in question, he would wait to see what John preferred and made sure that he wasn’t forced into anything. “But I’m not the only one you need to ask.”

 

“Of course…” Lillian agreed. She was a little more happy now that she got her Mother’s permission. But now it was to John, the actual person she was wondering about. She looked at him directly as their Mother nodded to him at the conclusion of her statement. “… John, would you… that is… is it ok if… you sleep with me tonight?”

 

This was interesting for John. On the one hand, it was a no brainer. Heck yeah, why not! His little sister was finally at the age where she understood and he could start having a true brother/sister relationship with her. Sure they were already like that, but it was different with them because of his size. When she stopped looking at him like a toy and more like a big brother, that was a very good thing. On the flip side, if she messed up, he was on the receiving end of it. He had no illusions to the fact that there would be some learning pains with this. Heck, Ashley had stepped on him, accidentally grabbed him in the night as part of her dream and rolled on top of him all night, she even played some truth or dare with him and bit off a leg one time. But, all in all, their relationship was stronger because of it.

 

Also, normally during something like this, they turned the cameras off in that room. That was so that the government didn’t send in tanks if a situation happened where she messed up. He would be fine, but the government could go overboard if they saw something they didn’t like, which is why Alice did that on many occasions… and why it was ok to do that when they had their new activities together. That was the last thing. After a week of NOT having an outlet for his desires, he was getting desperate for an outlet and found himself wanting any one of his family even to shove them in their panties, down their shirts, or in their mouth. He would risk digestion to quell this sensual itch he currently had, in fact, he would welcome it… kind of. He knew that once he settled down, then he wouldn’t, but that was just the nature of it. So, yeah, there was that too. In the end, there was only one answer he could give. Wither it was because he wanted a relationship with his sister to grow… or the possibility of her gobbling him down… either way, it wasn’t a mystery what he would say.

 

“Heck yeah! I would love to sleep with you tonight Lilly!” He answered, bringing a big smile to her face.

 

“Oh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She repeated. Her voice was low enough to not hurt John on habit, but he could feel his excitement as she thanked him. With that, Agent Peterson went up and started readying her room for him to stay in it overnight with her. It was obvious that she just wanted to grab him and hold him at that very second. While that was something that Ashley did when she got to this point, she held back. Again, under all that excitement, she was still nervous she would hurt him or something like that.

 

“Ok, ok…. I’m very excited about it too!” John said, putting his hands up as if to calm her by the gesture. He looked up to his Mother with a comical ‘help me’ face, to which she just smiled at, then even wider at her youngest Daughter’s reaction to it. She was also worried, but she would put that on the back burner for now. She knew something… or a few things would happen tonight and it was taking everything she had to NOT protect him from it. But she was also happy that they would grow as siblings.

 

“Are you ready?!?” Lillian asked as she put her hand down on the table for him to walk onto. She wasn’t nearly as practiced as Alice, his Mother, or even Ashley for that matter. Her hand made an audible, for him, ‘THUD’ on the table as she placed her hand on it. He took a breath, then took a few steps onto it. She was excited, but also nervous. So when she lifted her hand, it was shaking and a bit fast for him, making him fall on his butt. “Oh! Sorry!”

 

“It’s ok. Mom or Alice weren’t pros at it right away either. Just relax, I’m not going to fall just because you’re worried about it, and remember, you, to me, are like a roller coaster. The smoother it can be, the better, and watch the speed, cause there aren’t seat belts on this thing!” John comforted and advised, the last bit as a joke as he comically tried to search her hand for a seat belt, making her nervous face giggle.

 

“Ok, you two have fun now!” Their Mother said as she walked off, but both could see that she really didn’t want to. Her overprotective Motherly instinct was kicking in, but, just like them, she had to rain it in. This would be an interesting night for all of them, but mostly for John…

  

 

End Notes:

Not much fetish related content in this one. But imagine what will happen in the next chapter!!!

Chapter 5 by kamperkonkel

“This is awesome! So cool!” Lillian almost chanted as she carried John back to her room right as Agent Peterson got done with it. Her eyes, for the moment, were glued to John as she was trying hard to carry him better and definitely NOT drop him. She didn’t take her eyes off him until she entered her room and saw what Agent Peterson had done to it.

 

Her room was as most cute girls like her would have. She had her bed, of course, with a cartoon Princess of some kind on the comforter and a twin, as she was still little enough for it not to matter… yet. Her floor was white plush carpet as opposed to the hardwood floor in the hall. She liked how it felt on her feet and skin, it was almost like velvet actually but not quite. She didn’t have a dresser, just a very large closet where everything was hung up or on shelves inside it with a mirror so she could get dressed inside it if she wished. She had a two desks, one for school work to which it had her books and completed homework stacked neatly on it, while the other was her makeup station. As per her age, she didn’t have a very practical station yet, more just glitter and dress up make up at this point. Beside her bed were night stands, one that had a light and a small book on it as well as a drawer with who know what inside, while the other was set up with John’s bed and things. Another thing was, her favorite color was purple, and it showed in most of the designs of things. Light purple, dark purple, and little spurts of pink. She was one that was insanely neat all the time, definitely O.C.D. in that regard, so nothing was out of place, even toys that were on shelves or in a toy chest in the corner… very unlike Ashley’s pig sty of a room that their Mother had to get on her to clean all the time.

 

“Good, he didn’t mess it up too bad. Then again, cameras can be turned off, but what weird angles…” She commented as she looked around at the locks, cameras, and a few vent covers he put onto access points that John could either fall through, or be dragged by any uninvited guests during the night. The Cameras were already off, but there were there anyway as part of the whole package. “… but, definitely worth it if I get to spend the night with you!”

 

“I agree.” John replied as he swayed a bit when she shut her door, locked it like she’d been shown, then got onto her own bed.

 

She sat cross legged on her bed, then put her hand on her bed in front of her. John took this as a sign to get off, even more so when the hand started tilting. He was able to land on the bed without incident and look over and up at the excited Lillian as she shifted slightly to get comfortable. She only had a pair of very short shorts on as part of her PJs, a small purple night T-Shirt on and that was it. All the bare skin and toned gigantic body parts wasn’t helping his sensual problem. But there they were, all ready for a night together, whatever that might be. He looked her body over and played it off as he was just getting used to his surroundings. He saw her tender and smooth feet, freshly cleaned from taking a bath. Feet met her ankles and long smooth and almost hairless legs. She was young enough that she didn’t need to shave, yet, but the hair on the legs weren’t much. Combined with how thin and light her hair was, he couldn’t tell if there was any hair on the long legs in front of him.

 

His eyes met her crotch, but he quickly bypassed it. Sure, he may be attracted to his sisters at this point, and who wouldn’t be in his situation, but even he wouldn’t go that far on someone this young. Sure, the rest of her body, maybe, but not that part. Ashley, ok, but not this young. Her T-Shirt covered her stomach and chest, but there wasn’t much there anyway, other than the stomach underneath. Arms and hands were settling and were similar to her feet as far as smoothness and hair status, then finally her slim neck and cute face that looked both excited and nervous… possibly a bit curious as well. All in all, he wished Alice was back, but this is what he had. He loved his sisters, but it might be more than that tonight, if he could get her curious enough to try something crazy. Then again, she was his Sister, and very nervous.

 

“So… what do you usually do at night, like this?” She asked. They’d been around each other for years, but this was one of the first times he was all her’s to look after and by herself. If she wanted, she could do anything with him, but abuse was the last thing on her mind. She was just curious, if all options were open, then what usually happened?

 

“Well, Mom usually fusses over me all the time. If I’m being honest, it’s a little irritating.” John answered.

 

“Really? Having Mom do everything for you should be a good thing, right?” She asked, confused.

 

“Yes, EVERYTHING. Need to walk out of bed, she picks me up for that. Need to go to the bathroom, she takes me there and watches to make sure nothing happens. Then she wakes me up every few hours just to make sure I’m ok or need anything. I feel like saying, “yes Mom, I need to sleep without being woken up!” but she is really nice about it, so I let her do her thing. In the end, she’s suffocating with her attention, just fusses all night.” John explained, making Lillian cover her mouth as she giggled and laughed shyly.

 

“Really?!? Yeah, that would be too much, I agree. What about Ashley?” Lillian asked, laughing still as she thought of her Mom fussing over John.

 

“Ashley, she likes to talk… a lot. She talks about her boyfriend, or multiple boyfriends. Cheerleading, friends, good and bad, teachers, hair problems, school, and going out.” John rattled off quickly.

 

“That’s not so bad…” Lillian stated, then noticed John’s little face. She couldn’t tell if it was, a good or bad face. “… What?”

 

“She talks till 3, then asks me about how I handle those situations. Don’t get me wrong, I like talking with you all, and her. I love hearing about your lives, but there is a time where it gets to be too much. On top of that, asking me how I do at school with Mr… whoever she is having a problem with… I don’t get to do that kind of stuff, so it gets old really quick, telling her that I can’t do those things and all that.” John explained in ways that she could understand. She was a smart girl, but she was still young, so he couldn’t say things about sex that Ashley talks with him about.

 

“Right… that would be irritating after a while.” She agreed, thinking of what she should do. “What about Alice? You two are like really close. What do you two do?”

 

“We talk and she helps me with problems I’m having. She tells me about her agent life, what she can without getting in trouble that is. She the lets me sleep all the way through the night.” John recited, trying not to put too fine a point on the ‘problems’ she was helping him with.

 

“Oh, so… what can we do?” She asked, out of ideas. She was hoping that hearing what others did would help spark an idea of what she could do with him for fun. But it had backfired a little bit, and she had nothing.

 

“Well, we barely talk, and I can tell you are a bit nervous around me. So, why don’t you ask some questions that you are too afraid to ask before. I promise, I will not be mad or anything for anything you ask.” John suggested. He knew that she was a person that loved to learn things. So, asking questions was usually her favorite, but her shyness usually had her asking them to a computer or a book instead of people.

 

“Uh… ok. Um… what’s it like? Being the way you are that is.” She asked and clearified. It was one of the most over asked questions, but he didn’t mind it from her.

 

“A bit scary, annoying, but also exciting. I mean, you are scared of spiders, right?” John answered and asked.

 

“Yeah?” She answered back, shivering at the thought of the eight legged monsters.

 

“Well, they really are more afraid of you than you are of them. You show up, tower over them, and they go running or freeze, hoping you don’t notice them. Me… well, I’m just about the size of a big meal for some of them. So, they are more likely to try eating me, then running away. So, it’s scary because everything is more dangerous for me, even puppies and kittens. Playing with me, with their teeth and claws could tear me open pretty good.” John described, then thought of something in his mind. “plus, apparently, I’m really tasty.”

 

“What?!?!” She asked and exclaimed. She’d just gotten around the scary bit of it when he said that, so it threw her for a loop.

 

“Yeah, one perk I got is that I can be eaten by people and fix things in them. Like broken bones and even a simple cough. It actually feels really good to be eaten, at least like that. But, parts of it hurt just like normal, so it isn’t all awesome. But still, I’ve been told that I’m pretty good tasting.” John answered, he knew he had her. While it was interesting conversation and he was ok with in ending just there, if she wanted, he knew that the curiosity would take over. Hopefully it was enough to get him what he needed. Even a couple of licks would be probably enough for him to be good till Alice got back. It would be too weird for Ashley, and Mom would be worried that he was sick or something, wanting to be eaten and all that. Isaac… well he was way too young and he was more into girls anyway, but still way too young. This was his only shot, and he hoped he could do something about this without making Lillian be weird around him.

 

“Really? Good tasting? Like, people have eaten you before? Like who?” She asked in rapid succession.

 

“Now, I can’t tell you that… that is between me and them. Some of them don’t even know they’ve eaten me. But, even if we did something like that tonight, I would keep that a secret, as you know Mom or the government…” John answered, she understood all of it, but the last bit she really understood.

 

“Yeah, Mom would freak if we ever did something like that…” She said with a laughing agreement tone. She then got nervous again, then looked shyly at John. It was the only ‘fun’ thing they’d thought of so far. The more she thought about it, the more it sounded fun. She was very inexperienced with sexual feelings, being so young and all, but what she didn’t know was that she was beginning to feel some sexual feeling for the idea of eating someone, eating him, alive. Combined with her O.C.D. learning preferences, she wanted to know what he was talking about. “… does it hurt, being eaten?”

 

“Well yeah. Think about it. Even if you made everything feel good before you swallowed, what happens in your stomach?” John asked, opening the window for her to display her intellect.

 

“It breaks down food to be absorbed into the body, with stomach acids. So, you would get melted down?” She asked as she lifted her shirt a little to look at her tummy. It was lean and skinny, part of her body type and the passed on high Metabolism her Mother had. Still, as she was thinking about it and she drew attention to the area, it growled a little bit, making her blush. She then put her shirt back down and readied for him to answer.

 

“Exactly. So, that part hurts, after it gets started. Usually it takes a little bit to start hurting. Usually it tingles, then stings, like spilling lemonade on a cut…” John said.

 

“That hurts!” She interrupted, then stopped so he could continue.

 

“That it does. But when I actually start melting… then it hurts really bad. Then I just have to bear it until I die. After that I can heal people, then I reform wherever I feel safe, usually it is back in bed.” He finished explaining.

 

“Is there a way to make it not hurt?” She asked.

 

“Well, it hurts regardless. But, let’s just say you ate me. Tasting me, moving me around in your mouth, and all that, as long as you didn’t bite and were gentle, it would tire me out. Just like swimming all day at the pool. After that, if you were to swallow me at that point, then I would probably fall asleep before it got too bad. Either that or you barf me up before the stinging part starts. Because once I start melting, I probably should stay in there.” John explained and answered, causing a twinkle to form in Lillian’s eye. Now he knew he had her. It was a bit manipulative, but also he had no one that understood, other than Alice. Plus, he could see that she was getting excited about this, not just normal either, sexually excited, even if she didn’t know it. So, if she knew this was a fun thing, then maybe they could do part of it, possibly now and/or in the future.

 

“Um… Could we… do you mind if I… taste you? I don’t have to eat you all the way! Just, I would really like to see if you really taste that good.” She asked, nervous that he didn’t really want to and the pain wasn’t worth it.

 

“Well… I guess we could. But, you have to understand. Even if I do let you eat me tonight, then that doesn’t mean that it’s always ok. Because, it really does hurt a great deal.” John answered, but she was so happy that she barely heard the rest and suddenly picked him up and hugged him into her cheek.

 

“Oh, thank you! John, thank you!” She said excitedly, then realized what she did, picking him up without asking. “Oh! Sorry! And yes, not all the time.”

 

“I… it’s ok. I can tell you are excited. Just, let me get some of my clothes off first. Don’t want to ruin them, or Mom might get mad, right?” He asked.

 

“Right, sorry.” She said, then carefully put him down on the end table so he could get undressed. She saw him immediately remove his shirt, then his shorts, followed by his socks and shoes, then finally his underwear. She then thought about it, and took off her shirt as well. She hadn’t started wearing training bras yet, so she didn’t have anything else to take off for the top to be topless. “Just thought, if you’re going down, I would like to watch and feel you go down… if we do that… and you don’t have your shirt on either so…”

 

“It’s ok Lillian, you can pick me up now.” John said with a laugh to get her to ease up a little. Maybe it was the lack of bust for her, or that he was used to Alice, but the only thing his eyes were drawn to now that she was topless, was her stomach area. He had no doubt that he would be going in there tonight. Plus, her reasoning seemed a bit forced, as if she needed a reason to be topless in front of her brother. Changing the subject to giving her permission to pick him up seemed to take her mind off of it.

 

“Yeah, thanks!” She said, glad not to be talking about why she just suddenly took off her shirt. She didn’t even know why she did that. If this every came out, she would definitely leave that part out of the story in the future. She picked him up between her thumb and pointer finger and held him in front of her face. “Can I?”

 

“Go for it. Just be gentle, remember, just because I’m small, doesn’t mean things don’t hurt as much. Getting accidentally bit would hurt just like it would if something tried biting you, like a whale. Just, remember, gentle, please.” John answered, as well as warned and requested.

 

“I will, I promise.” She said, then exhaled as she seemed to not be able to wait any longer, which John didn’t mind in the least.

 

She brought him up to her thin but flushed lips the slowly pushed her tongue out of them to meet him. It was clear that she was still nervous about it, as such she gently started to lick him. John relished the feeling as the plush tongue met him and pushed against his body. At first it just prodded him gently, mainly in the chest. As she had no interest in kissing, yet, she didn’t bring him to her lips in a kissing action. Instead she started gradually stroke his body with the tip of her tongue, raking it against his body. He felt her quiver as she did this. He knew that she wasn’t getting much of a taste of him from this. But then, all at once, she extended her tongue, and took a long lick like he was hoping all the way from his feet to his head, leaving saliva on his body and hair. She brought her tongue back in and closed her mouth as if tasting his flavor, then stretched the plush organ out yet again and went in for another taste.

 

Lillian was apprehensive at first to say the least. She was unsure how far to go when she first brought him to her lips to meet her tongue for her tasting of him. So she started off small, hopefully he wouldn’t tell her to stop. What confused her, that as she pushed her tongue against him as gently as she could, the very act of doing so was bringing her more satisfaction that then the minimal taste that she was getting, which was admittedly really good. She did this for a little bit until she couldn’t take it any longer and just had to have a good taste of him. She stretched out her tongue like she was going in for a lick of ice cream, then licked as much flavor as she could from him. She brought her tongue back in to savor it, her eyes shot wide open, he tasted absolutely AMAZING. He was by far the best thing she ever tasted, even from that lick. Then she realized that he was not telling her to stop, or that he’d had enough. So, so went in for another lick, then another, then another. Eventually, she readjusted her grip so she was more holding him by his legs, then pushed his upper body into her mouth like a tootsie pop. She was careful not to suck on him too hard, but was hard as she started to both taste and pull him against her eager tongue, not getting enough of his flavor. But he was only a few inches tall and the movements she was feeling made the experience even better. That feeling came back that she just desperately wanted him all the way inside, as the act of tasting him was more important than the amazing taste he was giving off. But she didn’t want to upset or hurt him. So she pulled him away so she could see how he was doing.

 

John was in heaven, or close to it. Sure, he preferred Alice, but this wasn’t that bad either. He both saw and felt her lick him up and down. He had visions of her treating him like an ice-cream cone, and then, just as he was about to tell her to try sticking him in her mouth, she readjusted her hand to his legs. He somehow knew what she was going to do before possibly she did. In a few seconds, he was thrust into the dark and moist cavern that was her mouth. It smelled of mint, probably from her toothpaste as well as chicken, probably from her dinner earlier that was residing somewhere below him. She sucked on him, but not that hard. He knew that someone sucking too hard on him could cause a great deal of pressure based pain as well as pull his breath from him. But this was rather pleasant. He was kept away from the teeth and just pushed and pulled, prodded and sucked on as she tasted him like a sucker or something like that. The rhythm made it obvious that she wanted to take it further. He was a bit disappointed and glad at the same time when she pulled him out and he traveled away from her mouth’s warm embrace. He had almost came too, but that was a concept for a later time with Lillian, not now. If she tasted it, that was fine, but she would get ‘the talk’ later. She looked at him and as his eyes got used to light of the room as opposed to the dark confines of her mouth, he saw a hopeful, nervous, and hungry looking Lillian staring at him.

 

“Are you ok? Did I do ok?” She asked. He was so touched that, even in the midst of all that where she clearly wanted to keep going, she pulled him out, sacrificed her own unknown pleasure, to check on him. Even Alice didn’t do that as much as what she just did.

 

“You did wonderful. I didn’t feel bad the entire time. Infact, I felt really good.” John replied to he question, making her give a relieved look. She definitely didn’t want to do her big brother wrong when he had suggested a rather wonderful little activity for them to try, and she loved it in ways she was currently blind too, but wanted to pursue all the same. “Did I taste as good as others have said?”

 

“Oh yes! You are by far the best thing I’ve ever tasted. Better than pizza, better than doughnuts, better than CAKE!” She exclaimed excitedly. The last one was a surprise. Despite her small frame, she loved cake. If she could, and her Mother let her, she would eat cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never get sick of it. “Do you want to stop?”

 

“Not at all. Tell you what. Why don’t you put me all the way into your mouth and we see where it goes from there. If either of us don’t like it, you can just spit me out. But if I get tired enough and you still want to, maybe I can take a trip to your tummy. How does that…?” John answered then suggested. But before he could completely finish, and with his apparent permission, she cut him off by bringing him to her mouth and stuffing him inside it.

 

He was a bit winded by the sudden acceleration, but the sight of her mouth opening, and the feeling of being stuffed past the lips and into the moist and humid cave was most welcome and made any loss in progress of his excitement instantly return. Her fingers stuffed his upper body in like before, careful not to rake him on her teeth, then she sucked and pushed the rest of his lower body and legs inside, closing her lips and teeth like prison bars. Then her tongue began to go to work. He was very certain that she didn’t know what pleasuring herself meant, yet, but she moaned at his flavor all the same. Her teeth would open and close as the plush love monster below him moved and gently assaulted him. A few times he was slammed against the roof of her mouth, but normally it was a very gentle experience. She moved him around, pushing him against her cheek when she needed to swallow her saliva, but as his eyes started adjusting, he noticed that every once in a while, his head would tip over the pit of her throat, and it opened, ready to accept him. The sight of that made him explode right there. To which, the tongue started assaulting him again, he assumed to the new flavor that now decorated its surface.

 

Lillian heard what she needed to hear and was too shy and afraid she would chicken out. So, as soon as she said it was ok, she just brought him to her mouth and shoved him carefully in, careful not to let him even touch her teeth. She was curious if the outside of him tasted this good, then what did his blood taste like. But she was content with NOT biting him. Maybe he would let her one day. For now, this was absolutely wonderful. She shut her mouth and started savoring him in earnest. He was so good she didn’t want his flavor to end. There was also something about having him trapped in her mouth, behind her teeth, completely at her mercy that made her start to get wet in her small PJ shorts. She thought she was wetting the bed, but that wasn’t it, and… she didn’t want it to stop. So, she got up, got a bath towel, put it over her comforter and underneath her waist area so if it leaked out it would go onto the towel and not her bed, then solely concentrated on the feeling of her helpless and delicious brother in her mouth. When she swallowed her saliva she found herself bringing him very close to sending him down her throat, but resisted. At that moment, at fresh flavor that blew the other flavors out of the water hit her tongue, to which she went with a fresh round of tasting. But even with this new flavor, she wasn’t sure how long she could resist just gulping him down, wither he wanted to or not.

 

John was being tossed around but never against the teeth. Although, there was one time that he over them on his way to her cheek, and he thought he saw them almost come down on him, but then go up. He knew it hurt a lot, but maybe in the future he could get Alice to get some major pain killers and give it a try, her chewing him up that is. But after his 5th climax and what he thought was about an hour of her tasting him, he was getting tired and the instances of him getting closer to the throat were increasing. She wanted to send him down, he knew she did, but he gave her props for holding off this long. Heck, Alice couldn’t do that when she really wanted it this bad. So, he figured that it was time to give her what she wanted. It seemed like she was about on the edge of gulping him down wither he gave his permission or not, as he felt her head incline and he started to slide toward the throat as the tongue lifted, getting ready to deposit him into the fleshy tunnel.

 

“Go ahead Lilly, swallow me up, if you want.” John yelled so she could hear him from her mouth. He had gotten about the volume needed to reach the ears of someone eating him from experimenting with Alice, so he waited for what she would do. There was a small chance that his words would wake her up from whatever mindset she was in and she would spit him out if she was too worried about his pain level. But, that was up to her. Her body obviously wanted to take him, but what would she do.

 

Lillian was beside herself. That extra good taste had bought him about an hour, but now she so much wanted to swallow him. It was really hard to resist, but she was determined not to give in. She pushed him against the roof of her mouth to hold him in place, then she laid down on her back and continued tasting him with her head propped up so it was still mostly upright. She closed her eyes as she tasted him and started to lose herself both to the taste but more so to the feeling of him in there and what it would feel like when his wiggling body would go down her throat. At some point her body started reacting to her fantasy while he was in there and her head started to incline and she was lifting her tongue, just like she did when she swallowed pills in the morning that her Mother gave her. Then she heard his voice. She became aware just enough to realize that he was wanting her to swallow him. That was all she needed to hear. “IF” she wanted to, she definitely did. With little hesitation and her body already starting the process, she lifted her tongue and dumped his wiggling body into her throat, then sent him and some leftover saliva down in a massive “GULP”. She reached up and felt a lump go down her throat. She shook herself out of her bliss filled state so she could look down and follow his decent. Her fingers lost track of him after he entered her chest cavity. Then, as she felt him go down, she followed him best she could with her eyes until she actually felt him drop into her stomach. The feeling of him in there, moving around, was beyond anything she thought she could feel. Her crotch gushed some liquid and she was reasonably certain that she just peep her bed. But if that was what if felt like to do this, she didn’t care, she loved it.

 

After his approval, John felt the tongue at his back move and dump his body unceremoniously into the fleshy and pulsating entrance of her throat. It greedily accepted him feet first, and it didn’t take long to send him and a bunch of saliva down with a massive and almost deafening “GULP” making him climax again. He was massaged down her throat and he could feel extra pressure on one side that he assumed was her hand, feeling him move down her throat. He heard her heartbeat increase as the thumping of the massive organ drowned out almost everything else but the squelching around him. Her heart was beating faster than a race horse and he was reasonably certain that she was about to have her first orgasm, as that is what it sounded like when Alice was about to. Finally, his legs entered an open space, followed by the rest of his body, then he was slid into a bubbling quagmire of already working digestive fluid and what was left of her chicken salad dinner. His head broke the top of the soup inside as he looked around. Her stomach was smaller than Alice’s and it squeezed him massagingly as soon as he entered the hard at work organ. Once again, he knew that if felt really good for him to struggle in here. So he started doing so. He kicked and punched the walls, pushed and pulled at them as best he could above the rising soup as the stomach pushed back against him. Soon he felt her heartbeat peek, then felt a drop as she must’ve arched her back for her very first climax, then fall afterward.

 

With him still moving inside, her heartbeat slowed to a sleep like rhythm. John knew this to mean that she’d passed out. She would awake in the morning and he would be waiting for her. But, for now, he was good and tired, plus the stomach was already doing good work on him and he could feel the stinging start as new stomach acid entered to join the already working bit that was working on the previous meal. Soon, the soup was over his head and he too passed out from fatigue and lack of any air, even bad air. He could breath in a stomach, but he couldn’t breath under water, or in this case stomach bile.

 

Lillian was beside herself as she climaxed, not really knowing what had happened. She had arched her back as the movement in her stomach from her Brother had increased to an orgasmic level. Her body was riddled with pleasure, then blackness started to take her. She collapsed and was unable to move, but she didn’t care. Last thing she thought of was how nice her Brother was for showing her this and hoped that the pain he spoke of wasn’t that bad. He’d said that if she tired him out enough that he could sleep, like she was about to do. She hoped that she got him to that point, because this experience was simply amazing and one she would definitely… keep to herself. He was right, her Mother would not understand, Ashley would think it was weird but she couldn’t see her refusing after trying it at least once. Isaac was too young to NOT bite and hurt John, and Alice… she definitely did this with John, but that was their business, this was special for her and she hoped he would do it again. Maybe just tasting would be ok too. Her mind started filling with more questions for him, but that was for later.

  

 

End Notes:

There you go. Tried to make it not so terribly creepy as far as young sexual content with still putting some interesting stuff in there. Not sure which side of that line I ended up on, but hopefully it was entertaining at least.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6699