The Submissives to a Dominatrix by 101st airborne
Summary:

In a world where those who are shrunk serve those with the power. Those with the power have games to play too...

Where those deemed perfect got to keep their height and those deemed flawed were subjected to slavery forever it was a perfect world. Those men with power controlled the women with power, who in turn controlled and abused the smalls. 

One woman doesn't do well being controlled, she would rather tie the man up and demand he do as she says while the smalls cleaned up behind her. Destruction and Control. 

She likes control. 

She likes to cause pain, she likes to control the pain.

She is always in control.


Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, New World Order, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5813 Read: 32659 Published: May 19 2017 Updated: January 24 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer for entire story:

This work is entirely mine and any link to anything in the real world and life are for written context and I am nothing to do with any companies, people or situations mentioned in this publication. If something causes offense please let me know and I will sort it out for you. 

1. The real way to start a day by 101st airborne

2. First Client by 101st airborne

3. Punishing Day by 101st airborne

4. The Playroom by 101st airborne

5. Foot Worship by 101st airborne

6. Control him by 101st airborne

The real way to start a day by 101st airborne
Author's Notes:

Starts off slow and sort, gets better once characters are introduced and power play begins.

 

 

Charlotte sighed, the sound of clanging metal pulling her from her dreams. She stretched and waited for the door to crack open for her into the dressing room. A number of small women pushed the doors aside and ran into the room before her, readying the chair and muttering morning greetings to her,

“Morning Madame…” They all muttered, heads lowered to maintain their place against her, “What clothing shall we prepare for you today Madame?”

“I want my fifth garment, I’m feeling dominant.” At these words all the women exchanged worried looks and continued with their work silently. The words Dominant and the her towering height were enough to make anyone squirm. They all knew what happened if they misbehaved, their old friend who no longer was seen was proof.

It had all changed when somebody had to be deemed perfect to be a ruler. The flawed were shrunk, made into nothing and forced to serve those who deserved it. They were able to gain and take anything they pleased from their flawed smalls, their houses, their money and whatever they wanted.

Charlotte was one of the most powerful women in the world, she ruled across many perfects as well as many of her own smalls. She commanded them with fear and lpower at the same time, reminding them they were forever hers but also caring for them and looking after them… But they must work for her with whatever she pleased, or they would be gone.

The four small women were utterly controlled by her, she was 5x their height if not more and they all knew the power behind her smile was even more dangerous than that. She was perfect in every way and knew it. From her blonde hair down her back to her milky, flawless skin and curves in all the right places. Her blue green eyes could glare at the most powerful of men and have them on their knees worshiping her in minutes. 

She knew this, they all knew this, so they worked in silence.

The women finished perfectly curling her hair up and applying her makeup before adjusting her tight black dress and helping her do up a single black button at the front. They then gave her a pair of black heels and walked her downstairs. The clanging of metal followed again and Charlotte laughed, kicking the door open to chaos inside.

A single ginger tabby cat sat with three smalls in its mouth, all were screaming for release but Charlotte just laughed at the little men, petting the cats head and making it purr in contentment. The whole room fell silent and the three men fell still as the blood from their bleeding ankles dripped off their noses.

Nobody dared speak, they all knew that the scene in front of them would not end well. Charlotte's eyes were flashing in anger, but her voice was calm and sweet as ever.

“You irritated him didn’t you?” She spoke to the men, all three cowered under her powerful glare. She stood to her full height, glaring down at their puny bodies, easily double their height and much more powerful than they could ever imagine themselves to be, “I told you the rules… You must be punished…” She bent down and clutched the three weak and pitiful men in her hand, holding them out to the cat.

The smalls around the kitchen stayed silent and the cat leapt forward and sniffed the three men, licking them and then nipping at one of their arms making him flinch and blood drip down again. The smalls around the kitchen recoiled slightly but Charlotte laughed a slightly wicked giggle.

“I thought the same…” Charlotte laughed, then the fake happiness died instantly. Her voice became like pure ice, freezing every hope of them getting out of this well. “You must worship me now, the three of you. On your knees at my feet. Remember who is in power. Work for what you want, now.”

The three men fell to the floor in crumpled heaps. Charlotte chuckled and pointed her foot forward trapping their feet and damaged ankles under her toes. They all yelped in pain but no mercy came. They had broken rules, they must pay the price.

"Well hurry up you useless wrecks." She demanded down at them, towering above them in every way of the words. 

They instantly sunk down and began kissing her feet, the disgusting taste of her nail varnish filling their mouths but they couldn't stop. The smell of her unclean feet was enough to make anyone feel sick, but they had no choice. If they stopped she would crush them as easily as if they were sticks. They licked and kissed the toes, cleaning the pads with their mouths alone. 

Charlotte giggled at the sensation, knowing she had full power over the whole kitchen. It gave her a buzz, made her smile.

She was in her rightful place.

She was in control. 

 

End Notes:

What'd you think? Let me know in the box below and anything you want to read? Again, all reviews are read so I'll be able to add it in for you...

First Client by 101st airborne

"Today I will be requiring you to make sure the house are perfect, I am perfect and that you are all in your rooms and pretending not to exist." The stunning blonde woman spoke around as the three men still worshiped her feet, "Oh stop now you wretches.”

She flicked the three men off, all of which ran off through a small door into the servant quarters. She picked her black heels up off the floor and padded slowly over to a stool on the breakfast bar, where an apple and drink of water was already waiting for her. Placing her perfect suede heels on the chair next to her she tucked her slender, pale feet up under her dress and inspected the red pedicure on them.

“I’m having an associate over later today, he’s important so we will need to be perfect for it. He is part of the government, so knowing as much as I can from him will be key. Also I will need all of you in uniform for him, he likes to see the correct way being maintained.” She looked around through her piercing blue green eyes to dare any of them to go against her, nobody did, they merely dropped their eyes and nodded.

Hannah twisted her hands behind her back as she felt Charlotte’s eyes on her, she knew that she was always under scrutiny after she did so much wrong. So she stayed quiet and remembered her place, sucking up where required to stay in a powerful place among her people. She wasn’t stupid, if she had learnt anything before it was that playing the game paid off if you got the right cards.

“Hannah, Eve, Rebecca and Rhiannon. I will need my red set for him; he loves the devilish look apparently. Sort that for me immediately.” Charlotte looked down from her comfortable position in the chair. She was at least 5x their height and knew her power was all she needed.  Her graceful dress draping off her knees showing her porcelain ankles and feet in stark contrast to her dark clothing and shoes. Her long blonde hair curling down her back like Eve had done it perfectly earlier.

She was perfect glamour; they were plain and powerless against her.

All four girls knew their job was to re-enforce this, make themselves and those around them feel pathetic and plain around her. Although they all hated the submission it was all they had ever known, ever would know.

Charlotte turned slowly away from them and they all breathed away, glancing around at the men and women around them in relief, for today they were safe. But if they weren’t the ones today, somebody else would be.

“What else were those three doing?” Charlotte suddenly asked out of the silence, everyone froze. The truth was they all knew that they wanted to rise up, they wanted freedom, but knew they would never get it. “I said, what were they doing?” She pronounced each word perfectly, her body language relaxed but every person in that room knew she was everything except relaxed.

“You.” She stretched her fingers around the man nearest to her, lifting him easily off the floor and dangling him from his hands, “Answer me.”

“They were just tormenting the cat!” He wriggled, attempting to free himself from her grasp but she was too strong, she just laughed and swung him backwards and forwards a bit making him cry out in pain, “They want freedom Madame, that’s all! So they rebel but we all stop them getting to you!”

This answer seemed to satisfy her as she smiled and placed him gently on the floor, he collapsed down massaging his shoulders and his friends rushed over to help him down the same corridor to some first aid attention.

“Do they realise that I am not going to cuddle them until they get it out of their system? Do they realise that the most they could do was flick peas at me and attempt to irritate my cat? Pathetic. They are pathetic in their pointless fighting against nature and the way things are meant to be. I am the most powerful woman in the world and they think that three small men with no power can defeat me? Pathetic.”

Everyone stayed silence, Hannah barely even breathed in fear of the silent wrath oozing off of her in waves. They knew they could die if they so much as coughed right now; it was a livewire waiting to explode.

“Go, sort my clothes now you worthless wrecks.” She bellowed across the room towards Hannah and the girls, who all promptly scurried away through the door and away from the bomb waiting to explode, “What are you all waiting for!? Get cleaning!” The sound of a loud thump told Hannah that the apple core just hit somebody rather hard and the sound of thumping footsteps afterward made all four girls exchange looks and run as fast as they could to the dressing room again.

Hannah dived through the pull cords under the clothes racks, the sound of thumping feet making her move as fast as physically possible until she found the ‘red’ set. Pulling the cord made the clothes fall out on a hanger so she could help Charlotte dress.

Charlotte walked slowly into the room, her naked figure dominating the darkened room and turning every single one of the girls’ heads away in fear. They all knew she was in full Dominatrix mode now, her power rolling off her in waves, as she pulled the barely coving ‘clothing’ from the hanger and put it on.

Finally rolling the blood red stockings up her legs and attaching the small hooks she stood up into her matching heels and walked off towards the door.

The four girls breathed a deep sigh of relief and dived down a small door under her table into the dorms again to get changed into their plain black uniform and attempt to make no noise as they did. Everyone was huddled in the common rooms in near silence as they heard Charlottes sultry voice above greeting the man and leading him inside, the familiar slam of the door and clicking of heels.

They all held their breath as she walked above their heads and lead him into her ‘office’, slamming the door behind her.

Hannah let out a long sigh, another day down and she had a name, work and wasn’t Number 1. 

she was worthless and pointless in the world but at least she still had her name.

 

End Notes:

Hello again, 

Please do drop us a review, it would really help me make the stories better for you. But if not I hope you enjoyed and will continue to do as this story grows.

Punishing Day by 101st airborne

It was the day of punishment.

Charlotte found a stunning gold and black piece for the special day, and nearly laughed as she walked through the kitchen to the smalls all making her breakfast and organising food for the party in a few hours’ time.

She was in such a good mood that she had fed a rouge stray to the cat for entertainment, it was one of those days, but she loved days like this. Everyone cowered for fear from her clicking heels and glistening dress, from her perfect smile and dangerous eyes. Days like today the tips at work were phenomenal and the customers secured for life.

But not today, not today was a day for gaining customers and ruining three more pathetic smalls who disobeyed her. The three wrecks that one week ago tormented her beautiful cat, that set out to ruin her rules which she had put in place for their own good, and the wretches had ruined that order.

The smalls rushed around her all day, falling over each other to get out of her way and obey her every requirement. Today was something everyone dreaded, including the three wrecks in her handbag unconscious currently.

They had names but Charlotte didn’t feel the need to know them anymore, they would be dead or gone within the day.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my favourite part of the day!” Charlotte stood up at the head of the table and every head turned to her, “All we need is for everyone to follow me to the garden where I have arranged a very special auction and entertainment for us all follow me!” She clicked away confidently, the men falling after her as much as the smalls normally did. She was always in control even if they thought they were!

This thought made her laugh and then shake the three men awake in the small clutch, she heard their yells and exclamations as they woke up and so she shook them violently to be silent.

The smalls maze came into view, it was fairly easy to navigate but still challenging enough to make it a sport. Everyone gathered around to watch and Charlotte gestured around,

“This is a maze for the three disobedient midgets in my bag, they will race for the finish and then will be auctioned off to the highest bidder to do whatever you please with them. They have no name…”

A small gasp came from the door where a few smalls were hiding to listen in.

“… And can be killed for all I care. So, do you want to play?”

Everyone cheered enthusiastically as Charlotte dropped the men into the entrance of the maze. The stumbled up, completely disorientated, but quickly got the message. They ran off their separate ways, all falling into things and being flicked by the people around the edge as they went.

It took them 5 minutes of running for one to find the exit run, which was a long alley which went three of four times around the edge so people could bet as he ran. The winner was a man and his wife,

“May I torture him?” The lady grinned, “My shoes are awfully sore and need an insole.”

-------

He kept running, he must be near the end by now surely, he looked around desperate for an exit as he ran, the ground suddenly changed, and the walls.

Was he near the exit? Was he free?

Suddenly an awful smell surrounded him followed by a stretchy like material surrounding him. It bounced him off a bit, making him fall to his knees in the awful smelling material.

“Look at him!” An unfamiliar woman laughed, bouncing him against the bottom of what looked and smelt like a week old stocking in her hand, “Isn’t he utterly helpless!”

The smell made his eyes water slightly as he was dropped on the floor by her heeled feet outside. She had tied the top so he was now trapped inside this black, disgusting stocking. The foot which went with this must be vile; he thanked himself that at least he didn’t near to go near it.

Suddenly the top was untied and she slid her foot inside.

Oh god, he started to scrabble against the edge to find some escape as she poked him with her toe, everyone around laughing hysterically. Then suddenly her foot landed on him, pinning him against her rough and sweaty sole of her foot. Then darkness entrapped him and his back was pinned against an uncomfortable rounded shape and vile smell.

“Lick it clean you wrench!” The woman laughed at him.

In a desperate attempt to escape and please this woman he reached forward and ran his tongue along her flaky heel.

------

Charlotte laughed as the woman stood fully on Number 1, the sound of her sighing as she cleaned her foot with his mouth alone.

Suddenly a cheer distracted her as a second one fell out of the exit.

A small smile grew on her face; this second one should be interesting. He was a slightly bigger man, and much more irritating, maybe he would get put somewhere even viler, she hoped so.

He was a wretch and needed to learn.

She laughed as he fell flat on his face and picked him up with her hand.

“Go on then, who wants this sod.” She waved him about and hands shot in the air before a middle aged man won him and gripped him off her.

------

He flew upright in a tight clench right up to a mans face, the world spun slightly from the upside down swinging so he gave the man a small smile for resuceing him.

“Clean it with your mouth midget, until its perfect!” He laughed in his face, spraying spit across him before he was plunged into darkness.

The first thing that hit him was the smell, it was disgusting.

He was in an armpit.

Suddenly the man’s arms moved and a drop of sweat fell on Number 2’s face, he then suddenly got clenched between two sections of skin, he couldn’t breathe… He had to escape…

He had to do what the man said to escape…

He hesitantly reached his tongue out and cringed.

-----

Charlotte dangled the third man over the cat a few times before she pawed him and caught him in her graceful feline jaw.

The men and women all cheered as the cat chewed happily on the screaming man and carried him off to her bed.

Charlotte grinned round at them all, particularly the two with men stuffed in uncomfortable places.

Today had been a success; she had more associates and had got rid of three irritating smalls.

She had more control at last.

And it made her grin grow even bigger than before.

 

End Notes:

Drop me a review, what did you think of the storyline or even the characters? Do you think they deserved what they got?

Thanks

The Playroom by 101st airborne

Click, click, click.

The sound of heels on the concrete stairs made every small shiver in fear. They knew that meant she was visiting her favourite room of the house. She was visiting her ‘playroom’, her dungeon for smalls of sorts.

The room of no return, they called it, because nobody ever left alive.

“Come out, come out!” She sang menacingly down the stairs, her blood red dress slithering down the stairs, as if to warn everyone of what was about to happen. To warn them that when she came down into the playroom, she wanted to leave with one less small in the world by her hand.

The room had dark floors with patches of stain on them, and the walls were covered by fish tank like cells. Each one containing a little man or woman, cowering at the front of their cage. Waiting for Charlotte to come in, waiting to see who died next. The cages each had a name, from Number 1 to Number 100. The lower your number? The worse the cell and the less chance of survival.

Once a small entered a cell they lost all dignity and their name. They were stripped naked, thrown into their cell and had their new name carved into their back.

She almost skipped into the room, which made each one of them cross their fingers, she was angry. When she acted this playful? It meant she was seriously angry. And they all knew this meant bloodshed.

“Number 100… How lovely to see you!” Charlotte laughed as 100 nearly fainted in fear as she pressed her face up against the glass, “Stand straighter. You know its tomorrow you get released, if I feel like it. So you probably won’t!” She laughed more as he fainted out of fear and slid down the glass.

She turned and looked down the wall, tapping a few cages to scare them and even reaching in to flick one guy across his cage and into the wall because he wasn’t standing straight enough. He slid down the wall, a smudge of red following from the back of his head.

“Number 1!” Charlotte called as she reached the worst cages, their glass was dirty, and the men were even worse. Cowering in corners as she approached and almost crying as she laughed down at them. “Get here.” She ordered him, and when he didn’t respond she banged her hand on the cage wall, shaking the whole box. Making him fall straight down again onto his face.

“Hello!” She grinned at him as she dropped him on her palm, “How are you, you worthless grime?”

Number 1 stayed silent and Charlotte grumbled.

“Well, why aren’t you doing what you’re supposed to be? You say I’m fine. And then kneel and kiss my palm!” And when he just stared defiantly up at her she screamed in anger and threw him across the room and into a wall.

He slid sickeningly down it, his nose bleeding badly now and his body seeming broken.

“Obey my every word you wretch.” She prodded him with her toe, “OBEY ME.” She screamed down at him, her normal composure failing. But he finally obeyed, sinking down into a low, kneeling worship. He kissed the floor his bleeding face was pressed against and then raised his head to do it again. She spun round and glared at all the other cages, who one by one, sank down to also worship her. She finally smiled.

“Lovely!” She clapped her hands together and flung Number 1 back into his cage effortlessly. He collapsed into a corner and stayed still. “50 to 100, I want you to dance for me!” She sang in a singsong voice. They all looked at each other fear on their faces, were they actually meant to listen to her? Or was she just taunting them? “Did I or did I not just say Dance!” She sang in the most dangerous way over to them, sinking into the chair in the middle of the room with effortless grace.

A few of them started to vaguely jig about, sparking the rest to start to vaguely wave their limbs and attempt to dance for the joy of the giantess in front of them she began to laugh, almost hysterically at them. Finally a few of them started to do stupid things like the funky chicken, attempting to fall into her favour with humour. She began dancing around herself, her shoes dipping in and out of the blood stains from Number 1. She seemed oblivious however, her almost manic happiness scaring even the sturdiest of smalls.

Suddenly her hand dived into cage Number 63 and dragged out the man inside, he screamed slightly as she began ‘dancing’ with him. Swinging him round in circles, gripping his tiny hands in her fingers so hard that they broke. He screamed in pain but she just stopped dancing and glared down at him, her face screwing up in anger.

“You ruined the mood.” She whispered at him, “HOW DARE YOU!” She then shrieked at his face, before throwing him to the floor and bringing the heel of her shoe down into his head.

The blood seeped out and she spat in disgust.

“And now you ruin my favourite pair of shoes, you worthless waste.” She flicked him backward and wandered happily out the room, leaving red blood trails behind her, “CLEAN HIM UP!” She yelled down into the small’s area. Before laughing at their shock and slamming the door behind her.

That was quite enough fun for one day. 

 

Foot Worship by 101st airborne

"I'm going out!" She barked as they started to curl her hair up into a ponytail, applying a dark purple lipstick, "I want outfit 9."

Outfit 9 was rare, it meant she was going to the local club to pick up some new clients. It also meant they had a vaugely nice day off, while she 'worked'. 

She finished by pulling a short black lace dress over her lingerie and rolling the tights up her long, toned legs. She then padded along her shoes cupboard, staring longingly at her different shoes. 

Finally she stopped next to her boots section, glancing from knee high boots to ankled stilletos. Finally she stopped by her stilletoed high grey boots, pulling them off the shelf and slowly zipping them up to her thighs. 

She then grabbed her bag and stalked out, the door. The girls all glanced at eachother and let out a long breath to go and tell the others the good news. 

~~~

A loud bang echoed through the house followed by a man growling loudly, "Make them worship you..."

"I am in control submissive, not you. I choose. What happens between us is mine." Charlotte's voice was both sweet and sour, like molten gold. Dangerous but alluring. 

All the smalls shot into their quarters to escape her clicking boots, but they knew from her voice they were in trouble. Deep trouble. 

"Get here." She called, both the submissive man and a handful of smalls shot over to her. "Get on your knees, all of you." She stood proudly in the corridor as the smalls sunk into immediate kneels by her feet. The man sank down slower. 

"Kiss my feet." She demanded and all of them obeyed, crawling forward like slaves and kissing at her boots. She grinned, she felt like a goddess at heart right now. 

The man groaned as Charlotte pressed her shoe into his head, forcing his forehead to the ground. The smalls all started to kiss more and more violently until one of them headbutted her toe. 

"Ouch." She yelled kicking them away, even though it didn't hurt. She picked up the man and shook him, "You stupid idiot. You hurt me on purpose you wretch." 

She then pulled her foot out of her boot and dropped him in, the satisfying crack as he fell to the bottom. She then slipped her foot back in, his body cracking under her weight. 

He yelled but she didn't notice, instead she forced the man to crawl along the floor and into her room. The man in her boot screaming as she walked. 

When she finished with her submissive she closed the door and shook the man out of her boot. He landed on the floor, bloody and covered in sweat. A few other smalls rushed forward to help him and Charlotte ignored them. 

"SMALLS!" She screamed, "I need somebody to wash my feet." She sat on the sofa and put her feet up, her stockings were all sweaty from leather boots and nobody wanted to go near them. 

"GET HERE!" She bellowed again, and three men arrived. "Lick them clean you worthless wretches." She pointed her toes at them as they crept over, each of them regretting even turning up. 

The bravest one stuck his tongue out and vaugely touched the sole of her sweaty foot. He nearly gagged at the smell but continued to tentively lick at her sole. The others slowly joined in, attempting not to breathe as much as possible. 

"Hurry up, do it properly or I throw you into the fun room." 

At that they began to mop up all the sweat and dirt of her feet with their small mouths. Licking and sucking until every single bit of her stockings were clean. 

She smiled and flicked them away, rolling her stockings down her legs and flicking them at them. One landed on their head and he got caught in the net. 

"Oh look, I caught a ickle smally." She taunted in a fake baby voice. She picked the stocking up and the small fell into the end of the foot. Getting caught up in the smelly, sweaty foot of the tight. 

"Oh I have an idea!" She laughed and put her foot into the tight material, squishing him between the fabric and her damp foot. 

She then danced about, the man being squished over and over by her rotating toes and feet. Her bouncing making his arms move in ways he didnt know they did. 

Finally she claimed she was tired and dumped her stockings to go to bed. The man lay, tangled in the fabric, his whole body smelling of foot. 

He felt so small right then. 

And she felt very very powerful. 

End Notes:

What did you think of her forcing them to worship her? Or what about the small trapped in the tights... Let me know in a review 

Control him by 101st airborne
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains sexual elements, please be aware. 

Charlotte liked to think she was like a puppeteer, pulling many strings behind the powerful men around her. She used her smalls to serve her, but her men? They were more like playthings. But they were sworn to a level of secrecy, to keep her true intentions secret from those who didn’t like her ways.

“Look.” Charlotte lay back in her chair, watching as a few smalls massaged her feet and painted her toenails gold, a goddess colour had got to suit her. She smiled across at her friend, who was receiving the same treatment. She was frowning at a newspaper in front of her, and when she was done she threw it over to Charlotte.

“He’s insinuating that the Sex Trade is still going, you are going to have to do something about him you know? He could make you end up this level of pathetic!” She gestured to where the three little women were working on her feet, “Aren’t you with the Judge?”

“Yes… But I need to be careful with him.” Charlotte frowned, he was her most powerful puppet. She was never in danger as long as she knew what he liked, and that was her body. Black. Him being forced to submit under her, literally. He loved feeling as worthless as the people he condemned.

Her friend flexed her toes, accidentally knocking over one of the smalls as she flicked her in the face. Charlotte smirked and lay back again as the smalls began to dry them off with small heaters, she needed a plan to shut this man up and submit him perfectly, maybe put him in the Playroom.

“Dianne, I need your help. I need you to frame your darling husband, I think I need a new small…” She grinned and heard her friend chuckle too, she hated her husband and was glad that Charlotte was about to destroy him for the rest of his life. Maybe she could even have a go crushing each of his bones until he broke in half, it would leave her a very powerful woman…

“Something mild, I am going to talk to darling Judgey.” Charlotte stood up and slipped her newly cleaned and painted feet into black heels and swept away into her wardrobe, she needed sexy. She slipped out of her clothes and pulled on a set of black see through lingerie, then covered it with a simple bright red coat.

“SMALLS!” She screamed, and grabbed the first few she saw and threw them into her bag. She needed them for this to really work, she needed to show him how controlling she was. She needed to be the worst she could possibly be, and her body was quivering in excitement. So with a final flourish of her lipstick she stalked out of the house and towards his offices.

“Right,” She slipped down a side alley and opened her handbag, “Strip naked, all of you.” She ordered, and they complied. All of them fearing for their life with her in such a dangerous position. She then plucked one of the boys out and opened her coat, pulling her panties down and placing him in them so his face was in line with her clitoris. This was going to be spectacular.

“I want you to keep licking me until I take you out, okay?” She smiled at him and nearly let out a moan as he began, this was definitely going to work. What was more controlling than forcing a man to stay beneath you like this?  

She did her coat back up and walked straight into the building, nobody questioned her and she walked straight into his office. He sat looking confused but slightly happy.

“Charlotte…”

“Hello Judgey… I need a favour.” She grinned, closing the door behind her and putting down her handbag, “And I want you to do it.”

“Here is not the pla…”

“Oh but Judgey, this could be you?” She opened the coat and the showed the small working furiously below her, easily visible. The Judge’s jaw fell open but his eyes clouded with lust, “Well if it isn’t I could always crush you.” She grinned, and pulled a small out of her bag and landed her heeled shoe onto it, crunching bones and blood seeped out from under it. The Judge nearly drooled as she walked forwards, dropping the coat from her shoulders.

“I just need somebody to control Judge, somebody who wants to be crushed.” She threw forwards another small and crushed their body as easily as if it was a pinhead. The smell of her arousal filled the room, mixed with the sounds of crunching bones and the Judge breathing heavily, “Somebody so worthless and pathetic as they want to be like these worthless things.” She grinned wickedly.

“Let me…” The Judge begged, falling to his knees and going to touch her body but she just laughed and stepped away.

“No, you’re not worth touching me. As worthless as these.” She picked up a tiny struggling man in her fist and threw him onto the floor in front of the Judge, “You want to be used as much as them?”

“Yes! I’ll do anything…”

“Anything?” She asked, crushing the small man beneath her shoe again, the man in her pants making her cum drip down her legs. The Judge was begging on his knees now, pleading her.

“Anything.”

She sat on his desk and spread her legs, “Make Denis Howard, who will be brought in for minor fraud, shrink. I want a new slave and I want it to be him.”

“Yes Goddess.”

Charlotte walked out of his office, as composed as ever, a few minutes later. Her eyes glinting from the amazing feeling of crushing those pathetic little people. Although, she checked her bag, she really did need her thighs cleaning now.

Sitting down on her bed she pulled a small out, “Clean me.” She orders, and the little man bent down to lick her entire body clean.

I have won this time, she thought to herself. Just as he thought he would.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6697