Shrink-O-Car by christiawi9
Summary: In the not too distant future, technology has evolved to include shrinking technology which has been used by companies in many different industries. Some of these include safety defenses for cars, others include burglar traps for robbers while others are simply used for easier transportation while in your car. These are just some of the stories that have involved this technology.

This is based on a short series created by MShrinker on Deviantart. Go check out their work, it's really good.
Categories: Crush, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 10235 Read: 62047 Published: May 18 2017 Updated: May 22 2017
Story Notes:
If anyone has any ideas and wants to add they are more than welcome.
This is also slightly dedicated to another deviantart user labbaART who contacted me on deviantart. It might not be what you requested but future chapters will include more school based settings.

1. Road safety is important by christiawi9

2. Jocks in deep by christiawi9

3. Shrink in matrimony by christiawi9

4. Trouble parking a bank heist by christiawi9

Road safety is important by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
A mother teaches a truck driver about road safety

----------
Johnny was simply a 10 year old boy riding along the dirt path around his neighbourhood. He would often go out bike riding for long hours into the bush or along the streets. His mother, naturally, was worried that he might be hit by a car or get into an accident. However, that was no longer an issue with shrink-O-Car. This tiny device was attached to her son’s bike and would automatically shrink anything that came too close too quickly, thereby protecting her precious baby from any possible car attacks.

The energetic child was pushing along the path, whistling to himself, and not paying much attention to his surroundings. He unfortunately started riding across the street without looking while a truck was driving passed at full speed. This wasn’t unfortunate for the boy. No, no, no. It was unfortunate for the middle aged driver whom, despite putting the brakes on as fast as he could, still came into contact with the boy. At least, he would have, if the Shrink-O-Car safety device didn’t engage.

Within a split second, the 2 tonne truck and the burly, muscled man were reduced until they resembled tiny toys rather than an actual vehicle. At no more than 2 inches, the truck was miniscule and came to a grinding (If not silent) halt on the now expansive pavement. Everything resembled some kind of gravel based desert with nothing being seen for miles except for a single monolithic structure. That structure was the wheel of the boys tire which itself had come to a halt when the truck almost collided with it.

Johnny looked down at the shrunken car and didn’t exactly know what to do with it. He was still reeling from the absolute shock of almost being run over. He was almost tempted to simply step on the car and be on his way but was unsure if that was what he was supposed to do. What if his mother was angry that he crushed the car? She would know that he did it, of course, since mothers know everything. Finally he came to a decision.

Since he didn’t know what to do he simply thought that his mother would be able to handle this. Reaching down, he picked up the tiny vehicle (Not very gently either) and dropped it into his side pocket. The transition for the truck driver was absolutely terrifying with his entire world being rocketed up into the air and then free falling down a long tunnel of fabric. The smell of sweat and the encompassing heat instantly assaulted the tiny man. He couldn’t even get out of the car since the pressure from the boys fingers had dented and warped the metal of the doors. The man was trapped until released

Johnny made it home in record time to give his mother the prize he was captured. Walking up to her in the living room he noticed that she was once again drinking a glass of wine while reading a magazine, relaxing. She was wearing a white tank top that barely held her ample cleavage. Her stomach was toned and her arms thin showing that she probably did exercise or yoga. Her long brown hair was neatly kept and her face was clear and smooth. An ideal looking wife and could have been no more than 29, which made sense given her son’s age.

“You’re home early, sweetie. Is something the matter?”

The boy didn’t know if he was in trouble and so it took him several minutes to explain what had happened. Finally, he took the small truck out of his pocket and showed it to his mom. Her eyes narrowed in on the tiny vehicle and finally met his with a smile.

“Oh, Johnny. Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble. You did the right thing bringing this to me. Now you go along and play and make sure to watch wear you’re riding from now on”

Taking the shrunken car from her son she watched as the young boy walked away before bringing it up to her face. The truck driver, who was thanking the lords that he was given to the mother, was hoping that she would now unshrink him with an apology and let him be on his way. His hopes, however, were dashed with her next words.

“So, you almost ran over my son, did you? Fell asleep at the wheel, perhaps? Just like all you truck drivers: Can’t watch where you’re driving. Well, something like you should not be on the road anymore considering the danger you pose. The only question is what will I do with you?”

The sight was terrifying from the truck driver's vantage point. The entire horizon was filled with the face of this beautiful mother. Her hazel eyes were narrowed in on him and her mouth was bet into a smirk. Looking out the side windows was pointless as the giant woman's fingers were pressing in on both sides, further denting the metal and causing the glass to crack.

For Susan, it was quite amusing. Looking inside the window at this cowering man who could have easily killed her with a single hand if he were normal sized. But like this, he was more pathetic then a bug and both he and his truck was literally in the palm of her hand and at her mercy.

The truck driver tried to scream apologies. To explain what had really happened but knew that it was no good. His voice barely carried to her and even then the mother wasn’t having it. He was a villain in her eyes that had nearly killed her baby boy. His fate was sealed the moment the Shrink-O-Car activated.

“I know! Since I want you to get a punishment before you die I don’t want to kill you instantly, like, by crushing you. And eating you would kill you too quickly as well. But I think I have the perfect plan for something like you”

The mother then leaned over and gracefully dropped the shrunken car into her sneaker which she had clearly been wearing that day. The pink and white shoe was looking greyer these days given the constant usage and the inside was fairing no better. Dark sole and damp walls, the cave of a shoe had a distinct smell of foot sweat with the faintest feel of warmth from residual heat. Safe to say, the shoe was very unpleasant but was about to get a whole lot worse.

Susan, the mother, grabbed her phone from the table and aimed it at the tiny car trapped in her shoe, accessing her own “Shrink-O-App”, which was designed to be used for self-defence. She set the app for “timed shrinkage” of ten seconds before tilting her shoe. The tiny car hurtled towards the toe end of her smelly shoe before coming to a soft crash at the cushioned end. The man inside wasn’t harmed but was now unable to see anything due to the dark and was starting to cough from the tainted air.

At first, the man only noticed a scraping sound as the wheels of his truck brushed against the insole. He didn’t know why since he could tell he wasn’t moving. He also thought his mind was playing tricks on him because the air felt like it was getting thicker, and warmer. After about 30 seconds the scraping stopped and the man wondered what was going to happen next. The air was absolutely stifling and felt like he was in a stale sauna where the steam was made from old sweat rather than actual water. Every breath felt uncomfortable and hard as if he were breathing into a pile of socks.

Susan looked down at her phone: ‘Target reduced to 0.1 mm’. Perfect, thought the mother. If the giant truck was only 1/10 of a millimetre then she wondered how small the man was. She could only imagine how bad it must be for him in her sure and knew that it was only going to get worse as she put her foot into it. Clicking on the remote, Susan rested her shoe on the flow and enjoyed the feeling as her foot started to warm up.

For the man, it was terrifying hell to say the least. He had just been through the largest earthquake he had ever experience and now it felt like the heat had increased tenfold. And was still rising!! Finally deciding that he had had enough he put his car in nth gear and pushed the pedal to the metal.

Of course, this action sounded far cooler in his head than in practice. Not being able to see anything, the man had no idea when he would crash into something or if he was reaching the exit. Or if he even could reach an exit since he was in a shoe. But he knew he had to do something. Suddenly, his truck crashed into something and started tilting downwards. Whatever it was had grabbed onto his car and made him start sinking.

Susan scrunched her toes in pleasure, barely thinking about the shrunken man trying to survive in her shoe.

The man finally busted his car door open and went out to investigate, using his hands to feel the ground and walls. He finally realized what had happened and jumped into his car immediately to reverse his mistake. He had unwittingly driven into a tiny smear of grime made up of sweat and dead skill calls. Almost unperceivable to a normal human but an absolute barrier to the shrunken man and his truck.

Putting his car in reverse, the man tried to drive out of the squishy mas that was slowly eating his vehicle like a quicksand. Everything he did simply made the car sink faster. Finally, he realized that it was a hopeless cause and jumped out of his car and started trekking on foot. His feet squished into the ground at every step and he felt like he was marching through mud, having forgotten that it was actually a young woman’s sneaker.

The polluted air started getting to him and straight thinking became hard. The man finally blacked out into insanity, wondering the wastelands of this mother footwear.
End Notes:
Well, I have a few more idea so expect some more chapters. Or don't. Ideas are welcome but it's best if you just write your own. Don't forget to check out the original creator of this idea MShrinker on DeviantArt
Jocks in deep by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
In this chapter, some young women teach a bunch of college boys what happens when they're rude.
Megan had just parked her car at the town square where a large group of young women had congregated. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon the Yoga club would get together in the sunny park area at the centre of town and do their exercises. She always enjoyed the refreshing feeling she felt afterwards and it was a good place to make friends.

Getting out of her car she went to get her mat before she heard a honking in the distance. A bus with the worlds “Shortland College Football” written on the side was driving passed the square and was honking at the women doing their warmups. The young men were whooping and jeering, making remarks about the ladies postures and looks. The group simply ignored them but Megan couldn’t.

As the bus circled around the square it came towards her and her car. Walking out into the middle of the road, Megan held up her phone and her personal “Shrink-O-App” system took control. In an instant, the giant machine hurtling towards her was reduced to a mere ź inch, practically a crumb in the eyes of the now giant young lady who didn’t waste time in bending over and pinching the shrunken vehicle up.

“Megan” She heard a voice call and looked over at the square. Grace, her long-time friend was running towards her looking afraid “Are you alright? You almost got hit by that bus”

Grace was a shining goddess of beauty. She had long, flowing red hair, pale white skin, piecing blue eyes and a freckled complexion. Her breasts were medium sized and round but looked much larger in the push up bra under her yoga top.

Megan feigned shock “Almost. Luckily my Shrink-O-App took care of them otherwise I might have been killed.” She looked towards the ground where the bus use to be.

“I don’t see them” Said Grace, who had bent over to look for the perpetrators “How small do you think they were shrunk? I was hoping to teach them a lesson about respecting women”

“I don’t know. Maybe they’re microscopic. Or maybe they were blown away by the wind. Hey, you might have accidentally stood on them already” Megan joked, but she also took this time to take action.

While her friends back was turned to her, and she was bending over, Megan noticed that her crack was clearly showing with the cheeks slightly spread a apart.
Leaning over, she dropped the gnat-size bus into her friends ass and watched as it disappeared into the canyon of her crack. Laughing silently to herself she told her friend to hurry up before another car shows up.

“That wouldn’t be so bad” Grace said “At least I’d get one toy to play with today” She walked towards the square, her hips shaking side to side.

As the group of young women went through their poses Megan couldn’t help but look at her friend’s butt that was a few rows in front of her. What was happening to them? Were they already crushed? Or were they drowning in her sweat? She did look like she was fidgeting more than usual. Was it because of her new occupants in her butt?

-------------------------------------------------

The group of young men were heading for a ball game when they drove passed the town square. The driver, a pervy old man, instantly honked his horn at the women causing the boys to roll down the woman and start screaming.

*Woof Whistle*
“Hey, baby!”
“Looking good!!”
“I got a pose you could try!!”

The boys all laughed at their jokes as they continued to scream at the women like monkeys on a tree. They almost didn’t notice the young woman stand in front of the bus with her phone out facing them. The bus driver knew what this meant but there was nothing he could do. In an instant, the bus was reduced until the small pebble in front of them was enough to stop the bus with a *crash*.

All of the young men looked up in terror at the gigantic goddess standing before them. She instantly leaned over and brought them up into the air only to drop them a little while later into a dark pit. The occupants of the bus didn’t know what was happening at first but the warm mass pressing against the metal of the bus and the faint smell soon told them everything they needed to know.

“We’re inside of a woman’s …” The young jock couldn’t say it. A few seconds ago he was big and strong enough to take on the square full of women. Now, he was holding onto the chair trying not to fall over from the rocketing force of the woman’s hips moving.

The bus soon found itself in a less pressurized place but the smell instantly told them why. They had found themselves up against the woman’s asshole. No one said it, but everyone was thinking it. If they had made it this far, is it possible that they might find themselves … Taking a one way trip … To a dark, and hellish new world?

The bus driver, his hands shaking and breath heaving, switched on the vehicles headlights. Two beans of pure whiteness illuminated hat was in front of them. The gaping, and switching, face of the girls asshole. The monster was huge and looked bigger than a high way tunnel. It could easily fit them through if it merely opened up slightly. Then, something horrible happened.

The vehicle was lurched forward until it crashed into the face of the asshole itself. To their happiness, and horrified shock, the bus was too small to force the hole open and instead just rammed into it. Then, the entire bus was lurched back with full force, causing all the jocks to fall over in their seats. Then they were rammed forward once more, this time a little harder. Once again, the butthole did not yield, but they feared they may be getting closer and closer to opening it. Each man wonder what on earth could be happening to cause this.

------------------------------------------------

“And …. Down” The instructor leaned forward until her hands were touching the ground and everyone followed suit “And … Back up” She raised her hands to the sky and watched as all the women in front of her copied her moves “Okay, that’s enough of a warm-up, now time for the main exercises!”

Grace rubbed the back of her pants quickly with her hand so nobody noticed. She couldn’t tell what it was but there was a definite irritation near her asshole. Probably just a bit of fluff or slight irritation but there was nothing she could do to stop it. Finally, the annoyance grew so much that she quickly pushed into the fabric of her yoga pants and gave her butthole a quick rub through the fabric. The action felt wonderful and relieving and she hoped that got rid of the irritation.

The young woman then went back to her exercises. Laying on the ground, she poked her butt up into the air while stretching her leg out. She was glad that those jocks weren’t around since they would absolutely love seeing them in this pose. She really wished she had found their shrunken form. She would have taught them a lesson or two for sure.

---------------------------------------------------

The jocks were in full panic mode as an ungodly force suddenly pushed the back of their bus until half of the long vehicle was pushed into the folds of the asshole. They were so small they didn’t even come out on the other side. Half of the bus was simply being pressed on all sides but the sphincter of this young woman. Then the world seemed to tilt forward causing the bus to rest squarely on the hole that threaten to suck them in.

Every boy on that bus held their breath as they slowly sunk into the flesh, praying that it would hole. If it opened up, even a millimetre, then they would be swallowed forever. A single toot could send them into the bowels of hell.

The muscles all around them started to part of the goddess started her stretch and the sphincter in front of them opened up wide. In an instant the vehicle was sent hurtling into the abyss of a girl’s bottom and came to a crashing end as it rammed into the sticky sides of her bowls. The gunk that naturally builds up on the sides of a woman’s bowels helped bring the bus to less fatal landing as it slowed down the speed of their descent. Finally, the bus rolled several times along the ‘floor’ of the colon, naturally gathering more gunk onto itself, and came to a rest on its’ wheels.

The boys continued panting in fear and shocked, all of them believing they were about to meet their maker, and couldn’t believe they had actually survived. However, sighs of relief were short lived as they air they used to sigh with turned out to be poisoned. Each man started retching and wheezing as the air that was only a little sweaty before instantly transformed into the smell of fart. They quickly realized the reason the woman’s natural gases seeped in so quickly was because they had left ALL of their windows open when they were jeering at the girls. Now there was no point in shutting them as the heat, humidity and, most importantly, the smell invaded them without recourse.

-------------------------------------------------

Megan and Grace walked away from the square together once the exercises were finished. Megan just couldn’t handle it and had to talk to Grace about it.

“So, Grace, are you okay? You seemed a little fidgety during today’s routine” The two girls got into Megan’s car since she had offered her friend a ride home.

“Oh, you noticed that? Just an itchy bum. It’s super embarrassing but it isn’t such a bother anymore”

“Anymore?”

“Yeah, instead of itching my B-hole, there’s a weird spasm going through my gut. I hope I haven’t eaten anything to give myself an upset stomach. Diarrhea is the last thing I want”

“Oh, I don’t think it’s anything to be worried about” Megan knew she had to some clean and share in the fun with her friend”

“Wait, so you’re telling me?” Grace couldn’t believe what her friends had just explained to her “I can’t believe you” She smacked her friend in a playful manner “I can’t believe you would do that! You bitch!” She and Megan both laughed at what Megan had done. “So those little bastards are trapped in my butt. I wonder what it’s like for them since I’m currently holding in a fart”

“You’re holding in a fart?”

“Well, yeah, duh. I’m not going to fart in your car. Jeez, who do you think I am, your brother?”

“Now there’s someone who could use a butt vacation, you know?”

“I hear Tiffany did it to her Ex”

“What? No! Seriously?”

“Yeah! What a coincidence that the afternoon he breaks it off with her is the afternoon he recklessly drives into her. Poor guy. Wouldn’t want to be where he is”

“And that would be?”

“Let’s just say he’s not looking forward to the next time she has a private playtime”

“Ohh, damn. Well he did always want to get inside her”

“But anyway, what are we going to do about … you know” Grace’s eyes looked down at her gut where her hand was rubbing

“I think I have the perfect idea”

--------------------------------------

They were at Megan’s house with both her and Grace laying on her bed on their stomachs. Megan had a walkie talkie in her hand and was fiddling with the radio settings until she found the one she wanted. She brought the device up to her mouth and spoke.

“Hello boys” There was silence for a few seconds until there was screaming

“Hello! Who is this? Help! We need help! Please!” Grace couldn’t help but laugh and took the walkie from Megan

“Why? Isn’t my butt a nice place to be?” There was silence once more until finally

“Please! Please! You have to let us out!”
Grace gave her gut a slight push and felt a gas bubble travel along her intestines. She clenched her A-hole and felt the pressure build up

“Ah! What are you doing? Please … We can’t … breathe”

“You can’t breathe?” Grace was gobsmacked

“Makes sense” Megan said “If you’re bowels are pressurized from the fart then it would be harder to push the air out of their lungs. The air would be forced into them and their diaphragm wouldn’t be able to muster up the strength to squeeze the lungs to push the gas out. You’re suffocating them with your fart by holding it in”

“Well we can’t have that” Grace grunted and an airy fart came out of her backside “Oh no. I think I need to take a crap”

“Well, it looks like their doomed then”

Grace picked up the walkie talkie “hey guys, I feel a turd slithering towards you. If you want to escape you better get to my asshole quickly. I’ll leave it open for you!”

“Thank you!!” The voice on the other side said

“Oh, I feel them. They’re driving as fast as they can go”

“You’re really going to let them out?”

“Nope” Grace gave a laugh “But I like the feeling of my shit sliding through my colon as they try and out race it”

“Are they going to make it?”

“Not at all. That turd is making its way quickly down my track” She picked up the walkie talkie “Hey boys, you better move it. The turd is coming fast”

“Can’t you stop it? Just hold it in!!” The voice on the other end sounded both angry and afraid

“I’m not doing that. When my as want to shit it’s going to shit. I’m not going to hold it in for tiny little specks like you. Besides, it’s just a little turd from little, old, me. You’re not afraid of a girls bowel movements are you?”

There was no reply

Grace could feel the driving along her colon as the turd slithered along faster, catching up with every second. Finally, the turd seemed to overtake the bus

“Bye-bye, boys”

“NO! Please!” There was a heavy sound coming from the other side of the device “The smell! Please!! I beg you!!” This time it sounded like someone else. Perhaps one of the jocks.

“Sorry boys. I’m surprised that you survived my shit colliding with you. You’re probably sinking into it now”

“You can’t do this!! LET US OUT YOU BITCH”

“Oh, I’ll let you out”

Grace walked to the bathroom, the walkie talkie in hand. She pulled her pants down and sat on the toilet. Slowly, she felt the thick, soft turd make its way out of her bowels. With a heavy *plop* it landed in the toilet. Wiping her ass she stood up from the toilet.

“Well, I let you out. I’m not going to unshrink you thou”

“You didn’t let us out!! There’s still your crap everywhere!! When people hear about this you’re going to pay. You won’t get away with this!”

“Oh, it’s still dark because my turd gobbled you right up. I’ll prove you’re out of me with a simple trick. Bye forever now”

She leaned over and pulled the handle and watched as her turd disappeared down the drain

“What do you mean? What are you *static* … What have *Static … Let *static*….”

Grace pulled her pants up and walked out of the bathroom. A sway in her hips and a smile on her face.
End Notes:
Well, there's that one. I always like a little butt stuff. I think the next chapter might involve a bit of school fun so let me know if there's any ideas.
Shrink in matrimony by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
UPDATE: I've added a lot more material for the primary ending and the first alternate ending. Enjoy!!

This continues one story but has two alternate endings. I prefer the first alternate ending but that's just my thing. Can't keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
Mr. and Mrs Franklin Barnes were the happiest people in the world at the moment. Having just got married, they were currently riding in the back of their expensive limo which was taking them to their new, double story middle-class house. And with a 1 month old bun in the oven, the married couple were prepared to start the next stage of their life with the possibilities endless and their hope never stronger.

The limo driver had a happy look upon his face since this was the best part of his job. Sometimes he drove limos for funerals, sometimes to parties and even a few for rich teens going to proms. But marriages, those were his favourite to escort since he was literally driving people to happiness. Today, however, was not going to end in the happiness that they all wanted.

A high speed car raced up the road behind them. A flash of red and yellow as it sped past cars not caring for pedestrians or traffic lights or even fellow drivers on the road. It shot up the street and the Limo driver knew he didn’t have enough time to swerve out of the way and prepared for the crash the was sure to ensure. However, instead of a crash, it was a beam that hit the car and slowly, but surely, the limo, with the married couple bursting with joy, began to dwindle smaller and smaller until they were the size of a race car rather than an actual sized one. They watched overhead as the monolithic form of the red car shot over them and continued down the street to its’ destination.

The limo didn’t stop shrinking and got smaller and smaller, slowly making it’s way off the road and towards the foot path. The driver and passengers didn’t know what to do as the scenery around them got larger and larger. The grass looking more like trees and pebbles looking more like houses.

The world became dark as a shadow fell over the tiny beings and all 3 screamed as their vehicle was lifted into the air. What looked like black pants shot passed them along with a blue, buttoned shirt, massive tits, a neck, lips and finally resting on eyes. Gigantic eyes, the size of a supermarket. Deep blue with long dark eye lashes that flicked up and down every few seconds. The tiny people couldn’t see the rest of the face as it was so large and quickly realized that it was only growing bigger.

Mary, a house-wife and mother, was walking down the street with her 1 year old boy, Joey. She heard the screeching tires, the screams of people and finally saw the flashing of red and yellow as a sports car shot down the street. Looking to the road beside her she noticed a dwindling limo heading straight for her. First the size of a cat, then a remote control car, then a shoe, a phone, a match box and then a hot wheels toy. By the time she made her way over to where the car had stop it looked the size of a finger nail.

Bending over, she reached down and quickly picked up the diminishing car, brought it up to her face and tried to figure out what to do. But there was nothing she could do. The car simply got smaller and smaller until she was able to rest it on the tip of her finger. And then it just kept shrinking until it was the size of a grain of sand.

To the people inside the car it was absolutely terrifying. They were now on a parking lot made of bumps and grooves that was really this young woman’s fingertip. They looked outside as the grooves simply grew larger and larger. The woman above looked down at them as if she were some celestial goddess when in reality she was an uneducated housewife going for a walk.

Mary continued to stand there in awe as the tiny people seemed to vanish from existence as they disappeared out of sight. She bent closer and was able to faintly make out their tiny form until they once again disappeared smaller. She might have been able to see then if she brought her finger up to her eye but was afraid she would blink them off her finger, or accidently trap them in the fluid of her eye or even accidently snort them up her nose or blow them away entirely. And so she simply stood there. A wedding limo on the tip of her finger that she could do nothing about. They were practically dead at this point.

Suddenly she heard a squelching sound coming from next to her. Looking over she noticed that her baby boy was squirming slightly and she knew this meant he was hungry. His stomach was calling out for food but she hadn’t brought a bottle (Since she was only going out for a light walk). And that was when she got the most wicked idea.

Looking down at her finger, she swallowed and slowly brought her finger over to her child’s mouth. Her finger slipped in easily and she gave a giggle at the tickling sensation that her digit felt. Of course, she knew that this simple tickling from her son’s tongue and saliva meant absolute death for the occupants on her finger. They would either drown for be swallowed and be dissolved by this babies stomach acids and there was nothing they could do about it.

She noticed that Joey’s mouth began masticating and his body must have thought that her finger was food. She could only imagine what this new tidal wave of saliva was doing to the tiny car trapped within it.

For the tiny people, it was a nightmare awakened. They watched as their miniscule limo was lifted and moved to their final destination. Looking out the front window, they had front row seats to their demise as the gigantic face of a “tiny” toddler got bigger and bigger. The runny nose, the blank, confused eyes and the red rosy cheeks. Everything got bigger and bigger until the shrunken victims couldn’t even see the eyes, or the nose. All they could see was the mouth. Toothless, and slimy and barely open at all. But it was large enough to fit a stadium full of cars inside if they were shrunken down to the size this limo was.

The finger finally passed the lips and light disappeared for the microscopic vehicle. It felt like stepping into another dimension. Even protected inside their shell of a car they could feel the changes. The intense heat that seemed to be cooking the limo. The gut wrenching sounds that now filled their world and bore into their skull. The movements as the car was tossed around and around with no end in sight. And the smell. God the smell. It might have only smelled like a baby’s mouth but when you’re that small then any odour has the strength of gods. Every single one of their senses was telling them that they were in a whole new world and there was nowhere for them to go.

And it seemed to only get worse and worse as their car got smaller and smaller. The heat rose, the sound got louder and the smell took up more and more free air. They couldn’t even see where they were going they simply knew where they were and where they were going to stay or eternity. Then it happened.

*GLUCK*

The car stopped rolling as much and the sounds started to change. Gone was the slimy sounds like being trapped under an ocean of … well, saliva. Instead there was the *Thump THUMP thump THUMP* that got louder and louder. It got so loud the 3 had to black their ears and but even then it didn’t help much. The sound shook their bodies and soul but it did eventually pass.

The heat was still rising. The gurgling was still growing louder. The smell was getting worse. And changing as well. It no longer smell like a pool of spit but instead a river of vomit. Taking out their phones and using them as flashlights the couple looked outside to try and discern where they were, now that the car seemed to have stopped rolling. What they saw was strange.

The car was still covered in saliva but it was changing. It looked like it was disappearing. As if it were being washed away. But they knew they were still inside the child. Every sense in their body was telling them that. So what was making the saliva disappear?

Frank quickly realised and pulled his wife to the side just as the tidal wave hit. For the limo driver this was the end. The stomach acid slammed into the side of the car and smashed the front window wide open. Caustic liquid quickly began pouring in and the rest of the vehicle began melting and twisting from the acid. The limo driver was screaming as the liquid smashed into his body, coating him and burning his skin off until he resembled half digested pork. And yet he was still screaming. Was he still alive?

The vehicle started taking a nose turn downwards yet the couple could feel that it wasn’t going down. They were ascending upwards. Looking back at the back window they flashed their lights and saw they had surfaced in the ocean of acid. The car was filling up quickly at the front of the car so they didn’t have long. Parts of their arms and legs were already burning having been splashed by the liquid.

Frank smashed the back window and his wife screamed as glass landed on them. But they had no time for the dramatics as they quickly crawled out. The acids nipping at their ankles now. If they took even a second too long they would find themselves trapped in a half digested car filled with a toddlers stomach juices.

However, they did make it. Holding onto the back end of the car the watched as the inside filled up more and more until it was all the way to the top. But then the unthinkable but inevitable happened. The car itself began to sink and the newly married couple screamed as their only life raft descended beneath them leaving them to swim in an ocean of deadly vomit.

Their eyes burned out of their skulls and their throats burned. They simply couldn’t help but scream and therefore swallow mouthfuls of the stomach acids as they forced their way down the tiny people’s throats. The acids slowly dissolved them from the inside and out. All of this pain and anguish. All of this death. All of this power. Brought about by the uncontrollable bodily functions of an unaware toddler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALTERNATE ENDING
Mary watched as the car shrank smaller and smaller on her fingertip until they almost blinked out of existence. The car looks like it’s trying to drive away but can’t since her natural oils on her skin are keeping it trapped in place. Even the most uncontrollable and natural processes of her are geologic and majestic phenomenon to these microbes.

Suddenly, Mary here as slight gurgle coming from her lower gut and that’s when she gets a wicked idea/ Since these people are practically dead anyway she might as well have some fun with them. If it isn’t her that will do them in then it’ll be a bug, or a microbe at this point, that will do them in. So what she’s about to do isn’t really “evil” as it is “naughty”. And a bit of naughtiness now and again isn’t a bad thing.

Standing up straight, Mary brings her finger around to her tracksuit pants, pulling them slightly down with her other hand. Bending over slightly, she pushes her finger passed her cheeks until, she feels the digit touching her brown eye. With and evil smirk, she pushes her finger into her anal cavity and twists her finger upside down and gently rubs it against her colon wall. A dark shiver goes up her spine and she can almost feel the tiny metallic vehicle dislodge from her finger and roll down the hill of her colon walls and settle nicely in a crevice within her bowels.

Pulling her finger out, Mary examines her digit and notices an slight layer of grease or grim coating it but no car, though she doubts she’d be able to see it even if it was still attached to her finger. She knows that they’re trapped within her now and there is nothing even she could do to rescue them now. They’re at the complete mercy of her body and she has a inkling that they aren’t going to come out on top.

Placing her hand on her flat stomach she gives it a slight pat which causes a deep gurgle from within. Suddenly, a pocket of gas races through her intestines and makes its way to Mary’s colon. Squeezing her sphincter, she feels the pressure suddenly build up within her and gets the strong urge to fart. Holding it in, though, the pressure slowly dies down and her gut goes back to normal. She knows that she pushed just a little with her colon that a long and airy fart would come out and loved the idea that with a simple thought she’s essentially gasses these poor people inside her biological gas chamber. It should make a nice wedding gift, she figured.

Pulling her pants up, Mary grabbed onto the stroller and continued along her way. Her hips swaying side to side and the feeling of gas building stronger.

For the tiny people, the shock of what was about to happen was almost unbelievable. Today was their marriage day. Their wedding. The start of a new life. And now, in front of them. Growing larger as they got closer and as they shrunk, the asshole of some woman who was about to stick them up her butt. They were so pathetic and powerless that this woman was able to do this to them without a second thought.

They heard the giantess give a slight giggle which travelled down her arm, up her finger and into the car, feeling more like an earthquake rather than the subtle movements of a housewife’s voice box. She was enjoying what she was about to do to them and they couldn’t do anything to stop her.

The asshole grew larger and larger until it encompassed the entire horizon. Every nook and cranny. Every hair and freckle. Every miniscule piece of shit that the woman hadn’t wiped away from her last bowel movement was on full display to the tiny people and were all celestial bodies compared to them.

The car shook as the finger slammed into the butthole and the shrunken people bared witness to an earthshattering event as her butthole gave way and opened up. A hole, larger than an island, opening to welcome them into another world. Her world. A world that they would never be able to escape from. Their permanent honey moon destination.

Darkness engulfed them as the digit rammed through the orifice and they quickly took out their phones to try and see. But there was nothing to see. They were on a vast landscape of a woman’s finger but there was nothing to see beyond. The cavern that they now resided and called their home, the same cavern that this woman called her colon, was so large that their light couldn’t travel all the way through it. Shining their tiny lights into the great dark void only yielded more darkness. They truly were in a new world that they would never be able to fully explore.

Suddenly, their ‘world’ was turned upside down as the finger flipped and let them drap into the dark abyss of this woman’s bowels. They fell for several seconds until the side of the car made contact with a soft and wet surface. The softness absorbed a lot of the impact but that side of the car still dented heavily inwards. The car then began to roll down and fast, collecting more and more filth until they couldn’t even feel the vibrations of them rolling anymore but simply the momentum and turbulence. Until suddenly, the car came to a halt and thankfully on it’s wheels.

Their world was dark but their hearing was anything but useless. The sounds invaded their brain as if they were lying next to a stereo. A stereo playing the most disgusting sounds imaginable. The squelching, the groaning, the squishing. The constant sound that they couldn’t block out and had to actually scream over in order to be heard by each other.

They didn’t know what to do and so decided to try and open the doors and see what their situation was like. But the doors would not budge. The sticky mess on the outside was too hard and strong and they were unable to push the doors open. Not until they all used their combined strength were they able to overcome the adhesive power of this house wife’s anal grime. And when they opened it they instantly wish they hadn’t.

An intense smell and heat pushed it’s way into the car and the free air was lost to oblivion. They were now experiencing the full atmosphere of this young woman’s colon and it was not a place for people to be. This point was driven home when they heard the raw of a beast coming from the distance. They didn’t have time to react when the pressure, heat and smell instantly intensified and the 3 were forced to heave and force the toxic poison out of their lungs. Every breath was hard as they pushed their diaphragm to expel the gas only to have it rush into them again once they took a breath. With inhale threatened to burst their lungs but they were able to contain the power of this woman’s fart. The pressure slowly died down but the smell did not.

The smell was so strong that it was able to imprint itself onto the tastebuds and nasal pores of its victims. They would soon become use to the smell but only because their brain would register it as the ‘norm’ and they would soon forget what clean air smelled like.

They hoped in the car and decided that their best course of action was to try and find a way out. Of course, they didn’t have GPS and they had no way of knowing what way they came in. And so they simply picked a direction and drove. Naturally they chose the wrong direction and found their way deeper into this woman’s colon where it was now the size of a country to them. And this is where their ending happens.

For they were now small enough that they noticed they were driving above some kind of sludge. A sludge that slowing their car down until their wheels could no longer move. Stepping out of the car, Frank looked down and examined the sludge and quickly jumped back into the car. His face white and eyes wide in panic

“Bacteria” He said.

Looking out the window, the noticed that the blobs were getting slowly, but surely, larger and larger until they were climbing over the car. They were the size of rats and getting bigger. Frank’s wife couldn’t handle this and jumped out of the vehicle and started running, hoping to out run the swarm. However, she, not knowing where she was running, she quickly fell right over into a puddle of bacterium. They grabbed her arms and legs. Her dress and hair. She couldn’t pull them off and they slowly dissolved everything they touch. She finally managed to ripped away from her dress and pull the bastards off of her arm and run away. She quickly heard screaming in the distance knowing that her husband was doomed.

The woman ran and found a tiny crevice to hide in. Crouching over, she sobbed in fear, regret and pain knowing that she was about to die and that her husband was already dead. Suddenly, she heard the movements in front of her and knew the beasts were approaching. She didn’t have a light and so couldn’t even see the visage of her attacker. However, as the beast got closer, another sound also grew and suddenly a light shot out from the side of her vision illuminating what was in front of her.

A horrible blob monster slowly wobbling towards her, the size of a cow. But she still smile in joy and a car came skidding towards and came to a grinding halt behind her. The door opened and revealed her husband, scarred and bloody but alive. She jumped into the car as the blob was about to absorb her and they took off. Of course, their victory was short lived as their headlights illuminate another monster in front of them. This bacterium was the size of a house and it’s tentacles were outstretched to catch them.

These same bacterium that were, only a little while ago, the size of mice or rats was now large enough to swallow them whole. The germs found with this giant woman’s butt were so strong compared to them that even with their intelligence they couldn’t outsmart them. These things had no brains, no hearts and no nervous system yet were still bigger and stronger on the food chain then they were.

They collided with the monster and instantly sank into its’ gooey folds. The metal of the car twisting and melting as the lovers held each other, prepared for what was about to happen.

Mary sat on the toilet giving small grunts and pushes to release her waste. She was sitting in a fast food restaurant in the public bathroom dropping a large number 2. As the final turd was released from her tiny butthole she wondered what happened to the married couple. They were probably crushed by her turd or something but she doubt they were able to live that long inside her. If not her turd then it would have been something else. Hell, that fart probably killed them.

Getting up, she flushed the toilet and picked up the shrunken stroller and had left on the counter next to her containing her now tiny son. He looked like he had a bad look on his face but there was nothing he was able to do about the smell. Besides, if she had to clean his diapers he could smell a little of her odour once and a while. She dropped him into front pocket, making sure he was right side up, and walked out to wash her hands.

As she was washing she noticed a young Asian girl standing next to her giving her a bad look. Obviously she knew that this older woman had taken a dump and she was not impressed by the smell. Mary leaned over to the girl and said

“You keep giving me that look and you see what it smells like first hand. You wouldn’t be the first today” She gave a slight laugh at the girl’s horrified look before leaving the bathroom.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALTERNATE ENDING #2
The tiny vehicle was getting smaller and smaller and Mary had no idea what to do. Unconsciously, she exhaled ever so slightly stronger than usual and the gust sent the tiny car sailing across her finger tip. Before Mary could react, the car fell down the valley of her long, feminine finger nail and was lost from sight.

Mary couldn’t believe what she had done. She had doomed these people to a life of living within her nail with so hope of escape. Feeding on her dead skin cells and dirt that naturally builds up. However, the more she thought about this the kinkier and fun it became.

The idea of trapping real humans within your finger nail is practically unheard of (There was a story a few years back about some tomboy trapping the entire football team under her finger nails and forcing them to live there). Mary knew what she had to do to complete this vision of kinky evilness.

Lifting her finger up to her washed and combed blonde hair, she scraped her finger nails across her scape and scratched a few good places. When she brought her nails back down she noticed how each nail now had a distinct layer of dandruff lodged within. Over the next few hours this dandruff will become more compact until it creating a tomb for this unlucky married couple.

Standing back up, Mary gave herself a smile before grabbing the handles of the stroller and pushing it along the path. She glanced at her finger a few times where the couple were trapped before never looking again and forgetting about their existence.
End Notes:
Well, let me know what you thought. I know that I was going to write a school setting one but that will be next chapter. I just wanted to bust this one out since I liked the idea. Although, I am also thinking about doing one involving cops where a female cop shrinks some bad guys. Maybe uses a different method for keeping them imprisoned. I'm also thinking about doing a divorce one where a guy gets totally screwed over by the court system and his entire company gets given to her (Along with other things)
Trouble parking a bank heist by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
Well, I did it. I wrote a crush chapter. This has Crushing and a bit of blood. It also has two stories in it. So enjoy.
Diesel, this one's for you. I don't know if this is what you wanted, but I tried to include everything you said.
PARKING TROUBLE

Michelle was driving along the parking lot at university trying to find a spot. Finding a parking space at 2pm was harder than getting a high distinction on an essay. She had to get there half an hour early just to have enough time to find a spot to park her car. She would often think about adopting the use of a bike but couldn’t stand the idea of being sweaty every day. After all, her good looks were her greatest assets. Long flowing red hair, ruby red lips and dark brown eyes with just the right amount of make up to accentuate her perfect features.

Driving along she noticed a couple spaces completely free a little down the path so she blessed her luck and made her way towards them. However, before she could get there, a ute came out of nowhere and parked along all 3 spaces, taking them up leaving no room for even a bike to fit. Flabbergasted, Michelle drove up to the car and parked alongside it and honked her horn.

The window rolled down and a dark skinned man, mid-twenties poked his head out, looking as if Michelle was the one doing something wrong.

“Whatdaya want? Get outda way, your blocking me path!!” He said in some kind of accent that she couldn’t exactly pinpoint.

“You’re taking up 3 spaces. I’ve been looking for a space for 20 minutes! You can’t just take as many as you want”

“Ohh, well I’m paying for them, I can use them” He pointed his hand at the tickets on the inside of the window that a parking inspect would look at.

“You can’t take all 3, though!”

“I’m paying! I get them! Now move you bitch!!”

“That’s not how-“

*Honk* “Move bitch!! Get outda way!! Get outda way, bitch! Get outda way!” *Honk* *honk*

From the way he was saying that it sounded like he was quoting a song but his accent was so think Michelle could barely understand anything. Of course, the message was clear and she was already fed up by this point. If he wasn’t going to move then she was just going to have to move him herself.

Taking out her phone, she aimed it at the car and pressed a few buttons. In an instant, the large vehicle was reduced to a mere toy car. Now there were 3 free spaces where there was once none and a tiny red dot on the ground the size of a tic tac. Michelle didn’t really have time for a punishment but she certainly did want a revenge.

Opening her door, she extended her high heel clad foot and brought it down onto the pavement right in from of the car. The tiny box quickly started driving but was making very, very little progress. When Michelle was sick of watching it try and escape she simply pivoted her foot on her heel until her shoe was hovering over the tiny car. Her shadow casting a dark shade over the man which got darker and darker until her foot made contact with the concrete and a teeny, tiny crunch could be heard.

Shutting her car door back up she parked her car and went to class, completely forgetting about the slight nuisance that was a fully grown man. A man whose car now rested as a tiny bit of crushed foil floating somewhere in the wind.


THE BANK HEIST

Everything was set. Everything was planned. Nothing could go wrong. The team, consisting of 3 men and a woman, had been planning this heist for months. They knew everything and anything about the layout, the employees and the loot. The men would go in, take the goodies and book it in the getaway car with the woman. Couldn’t be easier. Of course, Murphy’s Law would beg to differ.

Phillip, John and Jacob smashed open the doors and starting screaming for everyone to get on the ground. The bank wasn’t too large and so there were only about 20 civilians there and 4 bank attendants. And easy mark with a sizable bounty.

Everyone fell to the ground when Phillip fired a couple rounds in the air and John started to make his way to the cash registers. But then there was a sudden flash of light and everyone (excluding the bank attendants) were shrunk down to an inch tall. For you see, the would-be robbers didn’t know that the bank had very recently installed a new safety system based on the same technology that brought Shrink-O-Car. It was a defence system that would reduce any threat to a more manageable level.

One of the bank attendants, a young woman by the name of Mrs. Nelson, was the first to respond. She was the head manager of this branch and so taking care of these wannabe thieves was her duty. Opening the door that divided the workers and the customers, she took her first few steps out towards where their shrunken forms were. Her tan leather pumps thumping on the floor as she walked by the tiny customers trying to get out of the way of her dominating and deadly footwear. Of course, not everyone was quick enough and there was more than one squish sound that was heard as the ‘giant’ red-head marched across the floor.

Standing in front of the door, Mrs. Nelson looked down at the 3 shrunken men, her hands on her hips and her 3 inch pumps tapping at the floor causing miniature earthquakes for the shrunken boys. Looking out the glass window, Nelson made eye contact with the woman in the get away car and in an instant both knew the situation. The woman attempted to slam on the gas but not before Nelson whipped out her phone and aimed it at her. A few buttons later and the car was zapped with a devices energy as the wheels skidded and the car shot into the distance.

Mrs. Nelson smiled at what she had done. She set the shrinking to be very slow. The woman will get away but both her and her car will slowly shrink over the course of a few days until she shrinks into oblivion. However, whatever fate that woman would meet was of no concern to Nelson right now as she had her own little people to take care of.

She had noticed that the men had started running away and all 3 were currently halfway to the door. She wondered what they expected they were going to accomplish by getting outside (If they could even open the door). There was nowhere for them to go and so she was able to take her time as she slowly, step by step, walked towards them.

She lifted her pump over the first man and left it there for a few seconds for him to notice the shadow and look around. Then she brought it down hard upon him. The second man, she gave a slight kick which sent him flying a few feet (to him) before she slowly lowered her foot onto him as well. She applied the pressure ever so gently so he could feel his organs and bones be crushed by the power leather of her shoe.

“Phillip!!” Jacob screamed. His hand held out for his friend.

Phillip turned around and looked. His friend’s body was halfway crushed. His legs completely gone. Blood gushing out of his mouth. There was absolutely no way of helping him. And yet he was his friend and he couldn’t simply abandon him. He ran back over to Jacob’s body and grabbed a hold of his bloody and began pulling. But the leather just kept coming and within a few seconds his friends head was crushed in an explosion of red blood.

Phillip looked down the red everywhere and collapsed on his knees. His fist struck the dark leather of the shoe in a futile attempt at revenge. His friends were dead. Killed by this woman’s shoe. There was nothing left to live for.

“Giving up so soon?” A heavenly voice spoke from above. A voice of control and power. A voice that knew that it held all the cards. Jacob didn’t respond, though he doubt she would hear him if he did. “Well, killing you isn’t so fun if you aren’t running. I suppose you can go if you want”

Nelson turned around and walked back to her desk, once again not caring if she stepped on a few customer’s in her path. Jacob couldn’t believe what he had heard. He was free to go? But what was the poi-

Suddenly, a gust of air hit him as the door behind him opened. He turned around just in time to see a black wall come down from the heavens and crush him flat.

Janine had a few errands she had to run at the bank. Opening the door, she took a step forward and noticed that no one else was in here except the attendants. Taking another step, she heard a squish come from under her heels but didn’t really care to investigate. After all, she probably didn’t stand on anything important.
End Notes:
Well, let me know what you thought. I'm open to other ideas. I might accept them if they're interesting or unique.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6696