Inversion by littless
Summary:

Sam's life undergoes some BIG changes when he gets back together with his high school sweetheart.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Gentle, Growing Woman, Incest, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 102 Completed: Yes Word count: 518393 Read: 693709 Published: May 16 2017 Updated: April 29 2019
Chapter 53 - Dancing Again by littless
Author's Notes:

Sam is forced to go dancing again.

----- Saturday

"Good morning.", I said to Michele lying next to me when we both woke up at the same time.

"Hi."

"How about some coffee? Or tea?"

"It's still early."

"I bet Cindy and Sue are up. That is if they came back last night."

"Where would they go?"

"I don't know. Maybe Sue's place."

"We took their bedroom, didn't we?"

"It's my bedroom. My house, remember?"

"Yeah, but I hate to think we kicked them out."

"Well, come on, let's get up."

Michele put her clothes back on before going out, but not before I got a good look at her naked form. She had a slim figure and sandy blonde hair that went just past her shoulders. Her breasts were average sized and firm. It seemed all the "little" girls that caught Borgford's disease had very firm tits. My theory is that even big boobs on little gals are still small enough and therefore light enough not to sag. I'm not sure how I'll test this hypothesis yet but I'm working on it. All in the name of science, mind you.

I put my clothes on so Michele wouldn't feel uncomfortable then we made our way to the kitchen. Cindy and Sue were already there.

"Hey, you came back.", I asked.

"Where'd you expect us to go?"

"We took the bedroom from you. Where did you sleep last night?"

"In the living room."

"Well, sorry about that."

"It's ok.", Sue said. "I've spent a few nights on that couch already. It's comfy enough. You and I have even spent the night there."

"So we have."

"You didn't put water on yet?"

"We just got up, Sam."

"Ok, who wants tea or coffee?"

"I want tea.", Cindy said, of course.

Sue replied, "I can have tea too this morning. Hey, Tee two. Tee two."

We rolled our eyes.

"How about you, Michele?"

"Sure. I'll have tea."

"Hop on up, Sue.", I said as I picked her up on my shoulders to reach the cabinets for the mugs.

"None of us are tall enough to reach the cabinets where the mugs are stored, Michele.", Cindy said. "So we help each other up."

Erin had just come in the kitchen. "Here, I'll get it.", she said.

"Erin! Good morning. Why are you up so early?"

"It's Fred's fault. He has to go into work this morning. He wants to finish up some leftover work early so we can have the rest of the weekend. He's getting cleaned up right now."

Erin was barefoot so when we gave each other a good morning hug my head was quite a bit higher than when she had her heels on the other night. I snuggled up right under her boobies. And to go along with being barefoot, the rest of her was bare too.

This made Michele's eyes wide as saucers.

"We have a guest here, Erin. Wanna get dressed?"

"No."

I stared at her.

"Ok. I'll be right back.", she said leaving for the bedroom to get dressed.

Tea and coffee were ready when Erin and Fred finally came out. Unfortunately, Fred was leaving.

"See you, babe.", he said as he gave Erin a kiss.

"Want some coffee to take with you.", I offered.

"Sure."

We talked a little then Fred left.

So, with Fred gone the only one's not up yet were Julie and Yo. It was about an hour later that they came wandering into the kitchen. We had been talking before then but Michele went quiet when they came out.

"Morning. You two have a good night?", I asked.

"Oh, yeah, man.", Yo said.

I gave Julie a hug. Or rather, I gave her leg a hug. So did Cindy. Julie was in her usual home attire: panties and sports bra.

We talked some more while I got coffee for the two of them.

"Michele, do you want to come dancing with us tonight? Sam's coming.", Cindy asked.

"No, I'm not!", I shouted.

"Aw, come on. How about you, Julie? You haven't been dancing with us before."

"Sorry. I've made other plans."

"Well, Michele's coming, right?"

"I don't think so. I do need to get home today."

We kept her talking which, I think, also kept her mind off of Yo. About an hour later, Yo got up to leave. Michele made a big deal out of kissing me in front of him before he left though. I could see she was trying to make him jealous and I didn't like being in the middle but I couldn't do much about it at the moment.

Despite the offer to go dancing, Michele left not too long after. Cindy asked her to come back for her night out dancing but Michele replied with a definite maybe. Before leaving she put her arms around my neck and leaned down so our foreheads were touching.

"Thanks so much, Sam. I really needed this and I so enjoyed our night together. I hope you did too."

"I did, Michele."

"I'll keep in touch. Maybe tonight, but I'm not sure. I'll see you later."

Then we kissed again and she left.


----- After Michele

Cindy and Sue teased me about Michele.

"Woo hoo, lover boy. I told you she had the hots for you."

"Now stop that you two. You know she's only a friend."

"Let's dance."

"Right now? That's starting a bit early Cindy."

"Let's go, Erin?", she said as she, Erin and Sue left for the living room.

Cindy turned the stereo on and the three of them started dancing. Not me. I went to the kitchen where Julie was cleaning up some leftover dishes.

"Hi, lover."

"Hi, Sam."

"Did you have a good time last night?"

"Oh yeah."

"So, uh, can we talk?"

"Go ahead.", she said as she took a seat at the kitchen table. Her legs looked all gangly folded up with her knees in the air; the chair was much too small for her.

"I'm thinking you should cool it with Yo."

"Are you jealous?"

"No. I think Michele is."

"Didn't you two spend the night together last night?"

"Yeah, but I didn't realize until it was too late that Michele might have thing for Yo."

"I see. She might?"

"I don't know for sure. The signals I got from her were a bit mixed. I think she was trying to make Yo jealous today."

"It kind of looked like that, didn't it?"

"Yeah. Whatever. I'm not asking you to completely ignore Yo, just be careful with the both of them. I wouldn't want Michele to get hurt."

"Are you ok with me going out tonight?"

"Absolutely. Only now I have no excuse to keep from going dancing tonight. Damnit."

"I'm sorry, honey. Come give me a hug and kiss to make it up."

I got up and stood on the chair that Julie was sitting on so I could reach her, and we kissed. For those who have never kissed someone twice as big let me tell you, it's one heck of an experience. Imagine her lips twice as wide as your own.

As I was leaning into her breasts, Mr. Happy started waking up.

"It looks like someone else really wants to go dancing though.", Julie said, eyeing my crotch.

"No one wants to see him dance out on the dance floor."

"I want to see him dance."

I started grinding my crotch into her breasts. She stopped us long enough to take off her bra and my pants.

"Well, then care for a dance, my dear?", I said as I swung Mr. Happy back and forth slapping against Julie's tits.

"I was thinking more of a slow dance.", she said, laughing.

"But the music is playing fast."

"Ok. Just remember, you're the one that wanted this.", she was saying as she started swaying her shoulders and making her tits swing back and forth. I had a hard time hanging with her.

The music got faster and she was getting into it pretty frantic. Then it happened: I was knocked off the chair.

"Sam! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'm not hurt. Let me get back up."

"Here, I'll help.", Julie said as she lifted me to her bare breasts again. She helped me off with my shirt so that I was now completely nude. I was leaning in to a humongous pair of breasts. I started wondering.

"Imagine being thumped by a gigantic pair of pillows, Julie."

"Pillows? You have an active imagination."

"No, really. I was struck by sexiest pair of titanic tits ever. Let me tell you; if you have to get hit, this is the way to go. Wait till I tell all my friends."

"You wouldn't."

"Maybe. I mean, that was pretty cool. Will you do it again?"

"No. You scared me when you fell over."

"I'm fine. They're big, but soft."

"I don't like having big boobs anymore."

"Why not? They're sexy as hell."

"Hell is not sexy."

"Tell that to Hugh Hefner. In any case, your tits are fantastic."

"They're too big."

"I disagree."

"I can't find bras to wear."

"Then go braless."

"I can't. They'd bounce and move all over the place."

"So? It's not like they'll knock anyone over when you walk. They're up way too high."

"Everyone stares."

"Ok. But they stare anyway."

"Yes, Sam. You told me before: they stare at my beauty. But they still stare."

"I bet other gals would kill for a pair like that."

"I thought you didn't care about boob size."

"I don't. But others do. Everybody wants what they don't have, right? Did you like it better when you were flat chested?"

"That seems like so long ago. Maybe I just need to get used to their new size."

"If you think they're big then think how much bigger they are from my perspective."

"Oh, dear. They must be monstrous to you."

"I call them wonderful."

"You're such a flatterer."

"Ok, tell me: who thinks they're not wonderful?"

"Me."

"Besides you."

"I don't know."

"Nobody. Cindy loves 'em. So does Sue. What about Yo? I bet he's beside himself over them. I heard him talking about them yesterday."

"What did he say?"

"He was commenting on how much you and the girls have grown."

"I bet he did."

"And I bet he loved playing with them last night."

"Yeah, so?"

"Everyone would love to play with them."

"Just what I need.", she said shaking her head.

"You gotta admit: there would be plenty to go around."

"So, you would want me to parade around for everyone to see and play with them?"

"It's so easy to show you off now now that you're so big."

"But I'm embarrassed, Sam."

"You have nothing at all to be embarrassed about. They're big, but so is the rest of you, which means they fit you perfectly. It's not like those behemoths are out of place."

"Behemoths?"

"Yep. I love them."

"I'm not too big?"

"No such thing."

"I don't know. Before they were too small. Now I think they're too big."

"Yep. Earlier this year you couldn't pass the dollar bill test. Now you can."

"What's that?"

"I can put a dollar bill under your boobs and it will stay there."

"And I pass?"

"Yep."

"I'm not sure that's passing."

"Boob guys say it is. In fact, for most of them you have to pass the pencil test too."

"I can imagine what that is."

"Right. In your case you could probably pass the granite test."

"Hey."

"I mean that as a complement."

"Oh, yeah? How much do you weigh? You want to try the Sam test?"

"If I keep shrinking that may just work some day. But until then ..."

"Until then what?"

"I'll just have to fantasize."

"You fantasize about hiding under my boobs?"

"I can hide under them now. You can't see me when I'm right up next to you."

"But I can still feel you down there."

"And how does it feel?"

"That depends on what you're doing down there."

"What would you like me to do?"

"Hmm. Kiss me?"

"I love to. I can't reach your crotch anymore though. I'll have to settle on kissing your thighs."

"That's good."

"But while I'm up here with you now, how about I kiss the girls?"

"Ok."

I began planting kisses all over her tits. She giggled. I lifted them up and kissed underneath. It was hot and sweaty there.

"It gets pretty hot underneath, doesn't it?"

"Yes. It's not very comfortable."

"More reason to let them swing free, no?"

"No. A bra keeps them more comfy."

"I see.", I said, as I kissed them some more. "Let me try something. Hey look. My forearm disappears completely under there. They can swallow my whole arm. Even more. Wow, you can certainly pass the arm test."

"Yes. I get it. They're big."

"And beautiful."

"Would you love them if I were still flat?"

"Absolutely. Cindy's flat and I love hers."

"You're just a tit man."

"No. I believe that term is reserved for guys who only like big ones."

"Biguns?"

"Yeah, biguns."

"Ha, ha. I have biguns. So what do you call guys that like little ones?"

"They don't have a name."

"Not enough of them, huh?"

"I don't know. I think the world is just obsessed with big titties."

"I hope the world is not obsessed with my titties."

"I certainly am.", I said as I went to kiss them again. She shook her shoulders. "Whoa!"

"Whats'a matter? Afraid? Wouldn't want those gigantic pillows to hit you again?"

"Nah, it's ok. Hit me!"

She swung them again and I put my face right in their path. Bam! Each one was bigger than my head. I stopped and sat back. Then I started laughing.

"What's so funny now?"

"Nothing. I just had a weird thought that just randomly popped into my head."

"Let's here it."

"It's ... weird."

"It's ok, Sam. I already know you're weird."

"Alright. We were just talking of Cindy and some how the picture of Cindy sporting your tits showed up in my head."

"Sorry. I can't imagine that. Each one is nearly as big as she is."

"I know. She'd fall over with them.", I laughed. Julie started laughing too.

"You really do like her boobs too?"

"Of course I do."

"Are you obsessed with them?"

"Yes. Just as much as with you."

"We're so different."

"Only physically."

"She likes to dance. I don't."

"Ok, that is one difference. Don't you like her?"

"Yes."

"And are you obsessed with her?"

"I guess if you are, then am I."

"Ok, Gail or Cindy?"

"What?"

"Which one do you prefer?"

"You're asking me to choose? I can't do that. What about you?"

"Same. But I've not been with Gail."

"You could."

"What makes you say that?"

"Oh, a little birdie told me."

"We'll see. Teagan is even smaller."

"I know. She barely comes past my knees."

"Is that too small for you?"

"No."

"Wanna do her?"

"You make it sound so dirty."

"Ok. Would you like to share your bed with her?"

"When you put it that way, sure."

"Ha, ha. You've changed so much, Julie, and not just physically. You had never made love to another girl before we got back together, had you?"

"No, I told you as much."

"Do you like it?"

"You need to ask?"

"I guess not. I hope size doesn't bother you."

"If it did I'd be making love to nobody."

"True. For the record, your size doesn't bother me one bit. I'm still in love with you as I ever was."

"The same goes for me. But what if I get to be ten feet tall?"

"What if I get to be one foot tall?"

"I'll adjust."

"Me too. I just don't know how we going to adjust?"

"I'm sure you can think of something, little man."

"Little man? I'll little man you." I jumped down off the chair then running to the front of it, started nibbling at her crotch.

"Oooh.", she moaned. I grabbed her panties on each side to slid them off. As she lifted her butt off the chair I dove onto her big clit -- it was beginning to become erect. I teased it until it was rock hard. Then I stopped.

"Did you use this on Gail like you do with Cindy?"

"No, I didn't."

"Ok.", I acknowledged.

"Damn you, Sam. Why did you stop?"

I shrugged, then I went at it again, only to stop once more. "What did you do with Gail?"

"Do we have to talk about it now?"

"No. Just wondering."

"I'll tell you later. Finish me."

"Yes, ma'am." I went back to the task at hand only to stop sucking yet again as I moved down her leg to her feet.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought I'd just start from the bottom."

"Too late.", she said as she picked me up and turned me upside down. Then she maneuvered me down to where my mouth was right at her clit. She held me close to her as she said, "Suck it now!"

How could I refuse? No more teasing this time. I wrapped my hand around her clit; it nearly filled my hand. I started sucking on the end first then slowly took the whole thing in my mouth. It was bigger than before; I was sure of it. I couldn't help but wonder if this was like sucking on a dick but I quickly got that thought out of my head. At least the thing wouldn't spit back at me. What made it worth it was what it was doing to Julie: she was grinding her hips up and down with such magnitude that I had a hard time holding on.

While holding onto her clit with one hand, I was using the other to probe her pussy. One finger wasn't doing the job. I tried two, then three, then in short order, my whole hand. I had to work my way out of her grip somewhat to move myself further down to where I could slip my arm in up just past the elbow.

She wasn't laying down, but she wasn't sitting straight up either. Julie was leaning back at about forty five degrees. As she was bucking her hips I was sliding down further and further. But with both hands busy I couldn't do anything about it. That is, until my arm started slipping out of her pussy. That's when I instinctively grabbed really hard with the hand around her clit to try and pull myself up a couple of inches to reposition myself. Of course with her clit being slippery and all that, it didn't really work to secure a hold for me, but it did put Julie over the edge.

"Aaaah.", she moaned as she arched her back.

This made me slide down, which was actually up on her since I was upside down. I could feel my feet go past her shoulders. But then she suddenly crunched her stomach, which made her go the other way, raising her head up with me sliding down her body. This time I wasn't able stop and went most of the way down her legs. I grabbed a hold of her right leg and ended up with my head at her ankle nearly touching the floor. I noticed the music wasn't playing anymore.

I put my hands on the floor and let the rest of my body glide off of her leg. I awkwardly got up on my hands and knees then stood up. I saw Julie laying back on the chair, her butt up in the air about foot away from the seat and her feet way off in front. Her legs looked glorious and powerful all stretched out like that. Then I looked behind me.

"I'd have given him a nine point eight right up until he slid off.", Sue said.

"But it was a rather graceful dismount.", Erin countered.

"Graceful, my ass.", Cindy said. "He was as clumsy as a frog landing in slow motion. I'd only give him seven point five."

Erin quickly said, "But I'd give him a ten for the first part of the performance."

"Ok, I'll admit,", Cindy argued, "the first part was inspiring. Let's say nine nine for that."

"So, uh", I said, "How long have you guys been there?"

"Long enough."

"You hear that, Julie? They've been spying on us."

Julie put her hands on the floor and lifted her butt up saying, "Pull this chair from under me please."

I slid the chair back as she had asked, then she laid her bare ass on the floor and sat up. She reached for me and we embraced. We were about the same height now: her sitting, me standing.

"Sam, I don't care if it were the FBI spying on us.", Julie said.

"Oh, you'd care if it were the FBI.", I said as I shook my head. I wanted to be mad, but as I looked at her sitting on the floor naked, leaning on one arm, hugging her left knee with the other, and the right leg stretched out on the floor for seemingly miles, looking sexy as hell, I almost forgot what we were talking about.

"I hope the three of you had your fun.", I said.

"We did. But apparently not as much fun as you two."

"Aw look.", Sue said. "I don't think Sam is finished."

And it was true. Mr. Happy was still standing at attention.

"Do you mind if we him finish him off, Julie?"

"No. I'll help.", she said, whereupon Julie put me up on the chair so my crotch was pretty much eye level with the three of them -- or as eye level as it could be with the different sized girls. Sue and Cindy were standing and while Julie was sitting, Sue was a little taller than her and Cindy was a little shorter. They took turns kissing and sucking Mr. Happy.

First, Julie leaned over, still sitting on the floor, and gave Mr. Happy a kiss. I nearly lost it right then and there -- that's how aroused I was. But then she said, "Ok, who's next?" and someone else took over. Whenever I'd get close Julie would say, "That's enough. Let someone else have a turn." Damn, payback's a bitch! However, this wasn't going to last long. The only question was who was going to finish me.

I came in Sue's mouth and she took it eagerly. She held onto my torso the longest making it harder for Julie to pull me away, so of course she had the greatest chance of finishing me. Cheater. None of the others really cared though.

When it was done Sue kissed me holding a mouthful of cum. I never minded that sort of thing. I mean, it would be different if it were someone else's cum.

"Mmm, Sam. This is so sexy.", Sue said licking her lips.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah.", she said as she swallowed the last bit. "I'm so glad I won."

The others laughed at her.

"Next time let others have a fighting chance.", Cindy scolded, but laughing at the same time.

"But you get to be with him all the time, Cindy."

"No, not all the time."

"When you're at home you do."

"Ok, fine. You'll just need to come around more often."

"Can I?"

We all rolled our eyes.

"Ok. I'll try to make it.", Sue said. "You all are the greatest."


----- Saturday afternoon

I was expecting Sharon to come around for practice today. We had a couple of hours or so, so Cindy and I went guitar shopping. I had found an acoustic guitar with a pickup that sounded pretty good and was thinking seriously about getting this one. Cindy convinced me that I needed a new guitar sooner than later, so I ended up buying this particular one.

"You can always get a better sounding one later."

"This sounds ok. Besides, money for this doesn't grow on trees."

"Look at it as an investment, Sam. Your songs will sell more."

"I doubt it's going to make a difference. It'll just make recording easier."

"You'll see."

So, back home we went with a shiny new guitar. Fortunately, I hadn't shrunk enough to where I couldn't play a full sized guitar, but it was getting close.

Sharon showed up with Tee and Fred later that afternoon. Fred and Erin went out, so the three of us went to work. Sue and Tee watched. It was mostly rehearsing and getting to know my new instrument. Then I had an idea.

"Sharon, you ever play an instrument?"

"I learned to play the piano a little in school."

"Then you're familiar with music. Ever try your hand at the guitar?"

"No."

"I'll show you some chords and you can strum with me."

"I can try but I can't guarantee that I'll be any good."

"It's easy.", I assured her.

So, I started showing her how to play some chords. I told her to take my old guitar home to practice. She was a little reluctant but Tee encouraged her. I was really starting to warm up to Tee. She had her good qualities, especially if you looked for them.

When we were finished I thanked Tee for helping.

"No need to thank me, Sam. I can tell Sharon really wants to do this and I can't let her do something she'll regret later, like missing this opportunity."

"Good girl."

"Hey, Tee.", Cindy said enthusiastically. "Want to go dancing with us tonight?"

"Um, I don't know.", Tee said.

"Come on. Sam's coming."

"No. No. No.", I whined. "Julie, help me out."

"No. I'm going out so you're on your own."

"You want to go, Sam. You know you want to.", Cindy said.

"No, I don't."

"You can't stand Sharon and Tee up."

"They haven't even said they're going."

"I know Sharon's coming. How about it Tee?"

"Maybe if Sam goes then I'll go too."

"See. You have to come, Sam."

"Cindy'll get everyone dancing naked, Tee. You know that, right?"

"He's probably right, Tee.", Sharon said.

"Is this true, Cindy?"

"Not necessarily."

"You were nude last time when I went with you, Cindy."

Sue was laughing through this conversation.

"I was not. I was only topless."

"Cindy can't help herself.", Sue was telling everyone.

"Well, as long as I don't have to get undressed, I'll go.", Sharon said.

"And what if everyone else gets nude?", Cindy asked her.

"They really do that?"

"Sure. You should do it too. I've seen you. You get naked when everyone else does."

Sharon was blushing. I heard Tee laugh at her.

"Ah, ha, ha. It's easy for you to laugh, Teagan. I should get you nude out in public."

"I'm sorry, Sharon.", Tee said. "If you go I'll go with you. I'll make sure you keep your clothes on."

"You'd go out dancing in public, Tee?"

"For you, Sharon, sure."

Will miracles never cease? It was good to see Tee going out in public. I owed it to them to go too.

"So, I guess you're coming, Sam?"

"I guess so.", I said, shaking my head.

"Yay!", Cindy cheered.

"Well, you all do that.", Julie said. "I've got other plans. I'm going out tonight with friends."

"Oh? Do we know these friends?", Cindy asked.

"It's the tall girls club.", I answered.

"I met one of them.", Sharon said. "She seemed nice enough."

"They're all nice.", Julie told us.

We still had a few hours before all of that would happen though. I heated up some leftover stew I had in the fridge. There was still enough for everyone, even Julie, who wolfed down a serving really fast so she could start getting ready early. Of course, four of us don't eat very much and that left Sharon feeling like a pig. She didn't have much herself but I made her eat more.

"Go on. Eat. Eat. You'll like this.", I prompted.

"I feel bloated."

"No you don't. You hardly ate anything."

"But you didn't either."

"Yeah, well, look. We're all a whole lot smaller than you are."

"I never thought I'd ever be the big one in any crowd."

"Enjoy it while you can."

"Whatever."

When we all finished I started cleaning up while the others went to the living room to talk. Julie went to get ready and Tee stayed behind with me.

"Thanks for helping, Tee."

"No problem. I feel like I owe it to you to help out."

"No, you don't. But I appreciate the help. Can you pull a chair over here?"

"Sure. It really sucks having to use stools and chairs to reach things."

"Tell me about it."

"How do you cope?"

"I told you before; I just have lots of friends to help."

"I'm not much about friends anymore, I'm afraid."

"Yes you are. You have Sharon."

"She's one of maybe, well, the only real friend I have."

"What about me?"

"Oh, you too. I didn't mean to imply you weren't. I just, I don't know. I'm taking you for granted again, aren't I?"

"It's ok."

"You really are a hit with the girls."

"Ha! No, I'm not. It's just that we all share something in common."

"The disease?"

"Yep."

"I can relate to that."

"I know you can."

"It's not just that though. I know you and Sharon have had sex. And with Jill too."

"Oh. She told you?"

"I pried it out of her. Don't let her know I told you about that. She seemed reluctant to tell me."

"It's alright. She was reluctant because she didn't want to hurt you."

"So, it's not just the disease then?"

"Well, Sharon and Jill and I are good friends. So is Julie."

"Us too?"

"Of course, Tee.", I said. Then I gave her a big hug. She hugged me back real hard. Then she abruptly broke it off.

"I, uh, have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

And off she went leaving me to finish up alone in the kitchen cleaning up. But Julie had finished getting ready to go out by then and helped me finish. Then she left to go to her party.

The rest of us chatted for a while. Right before we were about to get ready to go out there was a knock at the door.

"Gail!", I said as I gave her a hug at the doorway.

"Hi, Sam."

"What brings you here?"

"You. And everyone else. I was feeling lonely. Is it ok if I come in?"

"Of course. Where are my manners? Come on in. You're always welcome."

"Hi everyone."

"Gail!", Cindy exclaimed, "You're dancing with us. We're going to leave soon."

"Oh, I don't know about that."

"Aw, please."

"I don't do crowds, Cindy."

I looked at Gail and spoke to her softly, "Tee doesn't do crowds either, yet she's coming. Hell, I'm going and I hate dancing."

"I'll think about it, people. Please don't push me."

"If you don't go you'll be the only one here.", Cindy said.

"Didn't you just hear her, Cindy? Don't put pressure on her. If she doesn't want to go, I'll stay behind with her."

"Oh, no you don't mister. You promised."

"I didn't promise. I relented."

"If Sam stays, I'm staying too.", Tee said.

Cindy looked dejected.

"Oh, Cindy. If it means that much to you, I'll go.", Gail told her.

Damn. My chance at staying behind, foiled.

We all got ready and away we went in one car. Funny how comfortable six people can be in a BMW. Of course, five of those were real small people.


----- Dancing

We went to the same place as the last time I went with Cindy. When we walked into the club I could tell Gail was real nervous. Tee had a look of awe on her face.

"What's the matter, Tee?"

"It's so big."

"Yep. Get used to it."

"I'm still getting used to my new size. I've been here before, but now it's so much different. I need to get out more."

"You've been here before? When?"

"A few years ago. Cindy's right. People here do get nekkid. I've seen 'em."

"And you?"

"No. Not me."

We laughed. Then I wanted to make sure to talk to Gail.

"Are you ok, Gail?"

"Yes. I'm fine. I just haven't been out with so many people in a long time."

"You'll be safe with us here, Gail."

"No, really. I'm fine. It's complicated to explain. Maybe I can tell you about it sometime."

"Anytime you want to talk, Gail, I'll be there to listen."

"Thanks. This is hard for me."

"I know it is. And I'm proud of you for being brave about this."

"The nights still young."

"Just let me know if I can do anything for you."

"I will."

"Are you going to dance?", I asked.

"Sure. I don't mind dancing."

"I do."

She smiled. "I hope you'll have fun anyway. You're going to dance, right?"

"No. I'm going to make a fool of myself."

Now she was laughing.

"I'm sure you're not that bad, Sam."

"You'll dance with an old fool?"

"No. But I'll dance with you."

"You haven't seen me out there yet."

"He's fine, Gail.", Cindy butted in. "He just needs a little confidence."

"Easy for you to say."

"Come on everyone, I like this song. Let's go.", Cindy yelled grabbing Sue with one hand and Sharon in the other.

Gail looked at me then held her hand out.

"Sure.", I said. "Let's go. Tee?"

Tee grabbed my other hand and we were then all out on the dance floor.

Cindy, Sue and Sharon were having a good time, as you can well guess. Gail and Tee were doing pretty well too. That left me as the odd one. Well, to be sure, I was the only guy in a sea of girls. I guess I'm pretty lucky, if not altogether awkward. I can wrestle. I can do Judo and Aikido. I can even do certain types of Kung Fu forms. But I can't dance. Hmm? Maybe if I pretend an opponent was out on the dance floor? Nah. I can't be thinking of the girls as an opponent.

After a few songs Sue came over and held my hands as we danced as a couple. I guess I was getting a little better. I only say this because I don't think I embarrassed Sue too much. I twirled her around and she did most of the moves. I could get used to that.

"Mind if I butt in?", Cindy said as she then took Sue's place.

We were dancing for a song and a half when Cindy asked if I was having a good time.

"I'm coping."

"Aw, don't be that way. I could get naked if you want."

"That wouldn't be a good idea. Not with Sharon and Tee. And even Gail."

"Gail wouldn't mind."

"I don't know about that. Just keep your clothes on. Ok?"

"Ok, Sam."

After a while a slow song started playing. Sharon grabbed Tee, Gail grabbed me and that left Sue and Cindy.

"You're not so bad at dancing, Sam.", Gail said to me as we hugged each other close. "In fact, I'd say you were pretty good."

"You seem to be doing ok out here."

"I am. I guess I needed to get out."

"Then for you, I'm happy."

"And for yourself?"

"I still feel like a fool."

"A handsome fool."

"Aw geez."

Halfway through the slow song I saw Tee break away from Sharon and run off the dance floor. I didn't know what that was about but Sharon walked over to the table. I hope they didn't have a falling out.

A second slow song came on next and Cindy grabbed me at the same time Sue grabbed Gail. They must have planned this.

"Having fun now?", Cindy asked.

"I guess it was nice dancing with Gail."

"I didn't mean to interrupt that. I just had to find out how she's doing."

"She's fine. I think this is doing her good. What's with Sharon and Tee?"

"I don't know."

"I have to take a break after this. Ok?"

"Sure. But until then ...", she said right before kissing me. We danced the rest of the song with her hanging all over me.

I joined Sharon at the table after that last slow song.

"What's with Tee?", I asked.

"She had to go to the bathroom."

I was getting worried about that girl. I'm going to make her ask the doctors at the clinic about that.

Sue joined us which left Cindy and Gail out on the floor. They didn't stay out there long and soon all of us were drinking sodas and water at the table. Tee finally showed up.

"Isn't this fun, everyone?", Cindy asked.

"I'm having fun.", Sharon responded.

"Same here.", said Sue.

"Well, if Gail and Tee are having fun then I am too.", I replied.

Sue said, "You're trying to be such a smooth operator."

"But it's true. I want them to have a good time."

"That's why Sam gets all the girls."

"Uh Sue. It's not like that."

"Oh, she's right, Sam.", Gail said.

"Pffft."

"He's nailed nearly everyone in our group, Gail."

"Sue! That wasn't such a nice way to say that."

"Like you really care I used language like that."

"But our guests..."

"Did he do you yet, Gail?"

"No. Not yet."

"He did Michele last night."

"I knew it. I told you, Sam. I told you Michele wanted you."

"No. It's not like that. Really."

"Then how is it?"

"I, uh, I can't talk about it."

"Right. Look Sam, we can all see it."

"He's a horndog!", Sue said. The rest laughed.

"You guys are ganging up on me."

"Aw, poor Sam. Five pretty girls and he's whining about that.", Sue chastised.

"I'm not complaining."

"Then let's dance.", Cindy said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out on the dance floor yet again. The rest followed.

That was pretty much how the night went with the girls teasing me. But Gail and Tee had a good time. They seemed to hit it off somewhat too. The two even slow danced together.

Cindy wanted to close the place but we were all getting tired. It was still after midnight when we left though.


----- Saturday night at home

We met Julie, Erin and Fred back at the house.

"I wish you could have come with us, Erin.", Cindy said excitedly.

"I would have liked to, but Fred and I went out to eat. Then we had a nice romantic night watching the stars at Wookie's."

Wookie's is a bar. In case you haven't guessed, it has a Star Wars theme. I didn't know Erin was into that; maybe Fred was. In any case, one of the walls is all glass. It looks west so people go there to drink and watch the sun set.

"And how was your night, Julie?", I asked. She was bursting at the seems ready to talk about her night.

"I talked about you, Sam. They were all interested."

"Right. I bet."

"No, really. They were."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them you were the love of my life."

"Did you tell them I had Borgford's disease?"

"Yes. Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"I told them how good you were at writing songs and singing. They want to see you. I invited them to Mike's. You don't mind, do you?"

"No. But Mike might if the place overflows."

"Mike would be ecstatic to have his place overflowing."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"I met so many big girls there. They had a spread set up with lots of food. You should have seen it. It was done by an artist. All the food was decorated, like flowers."

"That must have been something."

"It was. I had to talk about you because of the guest speaker."

"They had a guest speaker?"

"Yep."

"Nice."

"Guess what the topic was?"

"What?"

"Borgford's disease."

Everyone's ears perked up.

"Well, don't leave us in suspense. What did he say?"

"She. She was doctor Rosenberg. She works for the government. The CDC I think. She just came back from out west."

Cindy and I looked at each other. We both went to school out west.

"Go on."

"Well, this whole Borgford thing started out west they say. But Dr. Rosenberg, she's trying to track it down. She says they don't know for sure where it started first, yet. Some say it was from a monkey bite from Africa but nobody in Africa has the disease so she said don't listen to those people. Then others say it originally came from a mosquito bite."

"That's what I heard.", I said.

"Who told you that, Sam?", Sue asked.

"My doctor. My primary care doctor."

"How does he know?"

"I don't know. But he seemed knowledgeable. He has doctor friends who knew about it."

"Anyway," Julie continued, "nobody knows for sure and when she started snooping into it she got stonewalled. It sounds like a conspiracy."

"Why would they have a conspiracy about it?", Gail asked.

"Think about it.", Julie said. "If someone were responsible for this wouldn't they want to keep it quiet?"

"Who would do that?"

"The government."

"Hold on, Julie.", I said. "This Dr. Rosenberg works for the government, right?"

"Yes."

"Her own people are shunning her? Did she get assigned this task, or did she just take it on herself?"

"It sounded like it was an assignment, but I didn't ask."

"Hmm. I don't believe it."

"I believe you, Julie.", Gail said.

"Oh, I believe you, Julie.", I said. "I just don't believe what that doctor said."

"I always knew something was spooky about this disease."

"Spooky, yes, Gail. But a conspiracy?"

"I would't put it past the government."

"You don't trust the government?"

"Do you?"

"Mostly, yes, I do. There are plenty of shady politicians, but only bureaucrats could do something like this. Do you think they would they be so devious?"

"Why not?"

"This is too much for me to get my head around.", Sue said. "I hope you're right, Sam."

"So what else did she say, Julie?"

"Not too much else. She made it clear that she's an anthropologist, not an epidemiologist."

"So, it's an epidemic now?"

"I don't know. She said it was more prevalent out west. Maybe it's an epidemic out there."

"Do they always have interesting speakers like Dr. Rosenberg?"

"I don't know. She certainly grabbed everyone's attention. Especially when she alluded to the fact that anyone in the crowd could have already been exposed and they wouldn't know about it until they started shrinking."

"What if they got the blood test?"

"She mentioned that. I think everyone in the audience is going to get tested now. Can you imagine one of those big ladies contracting this disease?"

I wanted to ask Julie if she was going to get tested but didn't want to bring it up in front of everyone. It got us all thinking.

"Don't be so glum. You should meet some of the girls. Cynthia is cool."

"Cindy?"

"No, not Cindy. Cynthia and Cindy are not alike at all. Cynthia is very quiet."

"I'm not?", Cindy asked.

"You're ... bubbly."

"I'm bubbly?"

"That's a good thing, Cindy."

"You're right. I'm bubbly."

"Anyway, she was really interested to hear about you, Sam. She wants to meet you."

"I'm sure I'll see her at Mike's."

"She wants to come over."

"Can she fit through the door?", I said in jest.

"She's not as big as I am. She might have to duck though."

"That's still pretty big, Julie."

"She's small to me."

"Everyone is."

"So, can I bring her over?"

"Sure."

"Oh good. You know, there are several of them that aren't so big."

"Speak for yourself."

"No. I mean they're shorter than Jill. I'm going to ask them if Jill can join."

"Well, I hope they like her then."

"I think they will. Did you guys have a good time tonight?"

"We did!", Cindy said, excitedly.

"And she didn't even take her clothes off.", Sue added.

"The nights still young.", someone interjected.

"No, it isn't. It's nearly one in the morning."

Sharon and Tee were laughing.

"Laugh now.", I said. "I'll bet next time she'll have you two running around in the buff."

They stopped laughing. This got Sue and Gail's attention; now those two were laughing.

"There's nothing wrong with being nude.", Erin told them.

"Thank you, Erin.", Cindy replied.

"Well, we better get going before the clothes start coming off.", Fred told Sharon and Tee.

"Like you really wouldn't want that to happen, Fred?", Erin rebuked.

"It's late, Erin. Sharon and Tee need to get home."

"And what do those two have to do tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Mom and Dad would't be too happy."

"Sharon's spent the night before."

"But not Tee."

"Fine. Go then."

"Sorry, Erin.", Tee told her. "I'll make it up to you. My parents will be waiting up for me."

"How old are you, Tee?", I asked.

"Old enough. But they're overly protective since I caught the virus."

"I understand.", Erin said. "We won't hold you up any longer."

"Maybe Fred can come back after dropping us off.", Tee said.

"No, that's alright. I need to work tomorrow anyway.", Erin replied.

"Wait.", I said before they left. "You forgot the guitar, Sharon." I made sure the case was shut tight and gave it to her to take home.

"See you, Sam.", she said right before the pokeman fabric started ripping. I gave Tee a hug and she hugged me back real hard again. It seemed she didn't want to let go, but let go she did.

"I'll meet you guys in the car.", she told Sharon and Fred, then ran off to the bathroom.

We were all sad to see them go. Gail, on the other hand said it was too late for her to drive home.

"Great.", I said. "You're staying."

"If you have room for me?"

"She can sleep with me, Sam!", Julie exclaimed.

Gail walked over and hugged her leg. "I'd love to Julie.", she said, smiling.

Julie then knelt down and Gail hugged her again, this time with her head under Julie's tits. I realized I wasn't much bigger than Gail and was struck by how small Gail looked next to Julie like that.

"Alright, it's settled then.", I said.

"That means you can be with us tonight!", Cindy exclaimed.

"Yeah, sure.", I said. "Staying over, Sue?"

"Yep."

So the three of us had fun that night but I couldn't help wonder about Julie and Gail. Would Julie introduce her to "the big clit"? I couldn't wait to find out. I'd also have to talk to Julie about getting tested for the virus and about her new friend, Cynthia. It would have to wait until tomorrow.

But until then, tonight held another threesome.

 

End Notes:

It's been busy with the holidays and stuff. More coming soon though.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6689