Game of Sizes by Herocity
Summary:

This is mainly a Giant Couple story though it contains numerous elements of lone Giant/Giantess contents. This is my first standalone size related story I’ve made.
The overall thrust of this story is a variety of things, some smut, some philosophy, some satire of the size changing genre and the kinds of kinky fun that a man and woman with a fetish, few morals and unlimited powers can get up to. The first person perspective starts from the husband then shifts to the wife and then back and forth from then on.


Categories: Couples, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Growing Woman, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes Word count: 59855 Read: 242159 Published: April 21 2017 Updated: November 04 2017

1. Chapter 1: New Record by Herocity

2. Chapter 2: The Origin of Our Power by Herocity

3. Chapter 3: Showing Off by Herocity

4. Chapter 4: Sex on the City by Herocity

5. Chapter 5: Song of Fire and Ice by Herocity

6. Chapter 6: Beach Babe by Herocity

7. Chapter 7: Teledildonics by Herocity

8. Chapter 8: Tilting the Odds by Herocity

9. Chapter 9: Servitude and Resistance by Herocity

10. Chapter 10: Ecophagy by Herocity

11. Chapter 11: Infinite Worlds, Infinite Possibilities by Herocity

12. Chapter 12: Bad Hair Day by Herocity

13. Chapter 13: One Small Step for a Goddess by Herocity

14. Chapter 14: Hair Force One by Herocity

15. Chapter 15: Tour De Force by Herocity

16. Chapter 16: The Gift of Giving by Herocity

17. Chapter 17: God and Man by Herocity

18. Chapter 18: Blue and Red by Herocity

19. Chapter 19: Maidzilla by Herocity

20. Chapter 20: Leviathan by Herocity

21. Chapter 21: Stopover by Herocity

22. Chapter 22: Titanic Tom Time by Herocity

23. Chapter 23: Thinking with Portals by Herocity

24. Chapter 24: The Flood by Herocity

25. Chapter 25: Exponential Function by Herocity

26. Chapter 26: Planet Nut Buster by Herocity

27. Epilogue by Herocity

Chapter 1: New Record by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Introduction to Tom and Alice.

I ran along with the panic stricken crowds of the city that were desperately trying to escape, screaming, yelling, pushing, shoving, doing whatever they could to get away. It had started as an ordinary and bright sunny day with nothing out of the ordinary, but within fifteen minutes after nine in the morning tens of thousands had been killed, hundreds of buildings damaged or destroyed and the survivors plunged into blind animal panic as police, medical services and fire fighters were completely and almost instantly overwhelmed.

The crowd had been running for several minutes and I could not see where any of them were going or to control where I was going even if I had a rough idea of their general direction until I saw an opening at the front of the crowd, where I could then push my way to the front and see exactly why they stopped. In front of me was one of the biggest craters I have ever seen up close, right in the heart of the CDB of the city. I didn’t know what the exact dimensions were, but I was guessing it was a few hundred feet in diameter and at least 100 feet deep. I could recognise that was it was an enormous shoe print; in fact it was a giant boot print to be more specific.

Inside the crater were the remains of buildings, people, cars and anything else that would have been caught up in the stomp of a giant on a rampage, it made such a deep impression that it cut right through the subway below and caused a passenger train to derail and dozens of vehicles and buildings simply fell into the hole.

I supposed that that was the impression left by the new pair of boots that my wife was bragging to me about an hour ago, not that I could tell for certain since I hadn’t seen her in the flesh since this all started. Though this was not what actually concerned me at the moment, it was the fact that in this case she appeared to have deliberately made sure that the hole completely blocked the street forcing everyone to take a detour.

Except for me of course; I resolved that she wasn’t going to stop me from beating my previous record merely by her complete destruction of the streets I had to run in. I found the rubble of a collapsed building nearby that hadn’t fallen into the hole yet and carefully climbed through the wreckage to get around her obstacle.

I then continued to run through the almost deserted street and for the next ten minutes sprinted through the city and avoided the next two boot prints of the same breathtaking scale with the same method of going around, all the while avoiding any more panicky mobs until finally I saw her in the distance, lying down on her back, roughly a mile tall and nonchalantly playing with an office building like it was a tiny matchbox car she found on a kid’s floor. She had completely demolished and flattened everything within several miles of her body, leaving the ground relatively smooth, although still rather coarse from my perspective.

She was dressed in a pair of big black boots, a black miniskirt, a white t-shirt, with a gold wedding ring on her right hand. She also had white skin, long red hair tied in a bun, blue eyes, a trim figure and a radiant smile on her face as she briefly glanced at me with those house sized eyes. I only briefly glanced at her in return and focused my efforts at dashing to the line we agreed on. As soon as I passed it she turned to face me and said “Twenty Eight Minutes and Thirteen Seconds, that beat your previous record by ten seconds”.

She then casually tossed the building behind her and said “Well done Tom*, you’re getting better at this. Tomorrow I’ll try beating my record” She stood up and brushed herself down, causing the massive debris from buildings and pavement she was lying on to fall to the ground and in turn create huge dust clouds that almost obscured my vision of her lovely mile high body “Now let’s trash this dump” and she grinned as I focused on growing myself in size.

*Not my real name of course and neither is the name Alice which is what I will call my wife.

I expanded my height and watched the buildings around me dwindle as my shoes sank into the pavement while I rapidly entered the Literal Mile High Club. My wife hugged me as I reached my full height then pawed at my crotch with her right hand. She could feel my erection but I quickly brushed her hand away “Not yet Alice, let’s have some fun with the city first”. We then took our first tentative steps towards the outskirts of the city where the remaining survivors were massing.

Chapter 2: The Origin of Our Power by Herocity
Author's Notes:

An explanation of sorts as to what Tom and Alice are and how they got so large.

I have always wondered how I and my wife came to have this gift of ours. One day about 2 months ago we were just an ordinary married couple, in an ordinary house, in an ordinary city, in an ordinary country, next we found other worlds, parallel universes very similar to our own and in nearly every respect, accessible only to us from the convenience of our own home. I won’t elaborate too much on how we found it for the first time, it was rather boring and besides I don’t want anyone else to ruin our fun through hassling us.

These worlds were similar to our world in nearly every respect with one crucial exception: We were both effectively gods in these universes, or at least that’s how my wife put it and I am not inclined to disagree. When either or both of us entered any of these parallel worlds we could basically do just about anything we desired with only the power of our thoughts, we experimented in so many different ways to try and disprove the hypothesis of our omnipotence.

You can name the ability it and we could do it. The laws of physics imposed no constraints on our abilities (and we could alter those laws at will), we ran through a list of superpowers to experiment with, both individually and in combination with each other, we’ve tried breathing out fire or ice from our mouths, superhuman strength, hearing, vision and invulnerability (even to nukes!), making ourselves invisible or inaudible, changing the shape of our bodies in the most bizarre ways, telekinesis, teleportation, time manipulation (forwards, backwards, slower, faster and standing still), well you get the idea; oh and I almost forgot: we tried the superpower that is both our personal favourite: Size Changing.

We’ve had so much fun with being able to change our sizes; we could shrink or grow ourselves to any scale we wanted at any time and the implicit alteration to the laws of physics like the square cube law were no obstacle at all. I’ve been as tiny as a blood cell, as big as the sun and the same for my wife; it’s our kink, our turn on, we’ve used this ability in so many different ways we’ve lost count. We both love the idea of towering over the other or of being towered over by the other. We switch roles all the time in that regard. The idea of towering over others as giants hammers home our godlike powers like nothing else we can do. Of all the powers we have we would trade in all the others if we could keep just this one power.

One curious thing about of all our powers is that they only apply in the parallel universes, not our original one. We enjoy no special powers in our own universe; we can’t take anything out of the parallel universes into our original one (nothing, no photos, people, or artefacts) and no changes to our bodies or the laws of physics would still apply back in our home world. We also ran some experiments on time travel, no matter how much we manipulate time we can never go back in time before entering the portal, if we go in at 3PM we can leave at 3PM after spending days on the inside if we wanted, freezing time relative to our universe works, but we cannot for instance go back to our universe at 2PM on the same day.

So we are nearly, not completely omnipotent, I concede. Also as I mentioned earlier, nobody else can enter, we have tried sending living beings other than us into the portal; it just doesn’t work at all. Perhaps it is a good thing that we don’t have power in our home universe, well for you and your little friends and family anyway. If we had the power we would most likely make your home world into one of our playthings, with all the attendant destruction that implies, much like the city we were in now in fact…

Chapter 3: Showing Off by Herocity
Author's Notes:

A little more background on Tom and Alice.

The destruction of a city is a trivial matter for beings of our power, we could just stomp it out, blow it up with an explosion, bury it in a pile of papers containing sparkly vampire fiction, turn it into a candy bar and just eat it or just make it vanish from existence entirely. The real art of being a giant on a rampage is not the act of destroying things, it’s HOW you destroy things that really matters. Nobody wants to hear anything about a giant that just dropped a shoe on a city and called it a day, where is the fun in that?

Instead, we both compete with each other to use the most creative, erotic and/or intelligent means of destroying or subjugating the people in these universes. Our games are not a matter of practicality but of imagination. Sometimes we just work together as a couple; in other cases only one of us gets to be the big scary giant such as in our daily ritual of doing what we call The Daily Run.

The Daily Run is quite simple; one of us grows to giant size while the other stays at normal size and the giant spouse gets a head start for as long as needed to make themselves as big as he/she wants to be, changing any laws of physics or using any superpowers of their choosing in order to create or remove obstacles in the city while the smaller spouse tries to run to the finish line on foot without using any superpowers or changing size. It is in essence game of wits vs godlike powers (with some fair play from the God(dess)).

It is something we both try to be creative about, creating an obstacle, but always leaving a method to get around it like today when I went around her unusually deep and wide foot prints that blocked entire streets or what my wife did yesterday when I covered every street in ice with my freezing breath and she just skated the whole way. The sky is the limit on what can be done as long as neither of us decides to make it utterly impossible or too difficult for the smaller one to reach the finish line.

Needless to say we always use the same city for The Daily Run, just undoing any changes we make. It’s hard to articulate why we do this daily ritual, it is partly a challenge to keep our minds fresh and also just a way to dominate the other partner at least for a little while. I guess it is hard for you to relate to this sort of game when you don’t have superpowers or a spouse that’s into this kind of kinky stuff. I mean, what you do if you and your significant other had these kinds of powers?

Anyway returning to where we were before I told you our life story, we’re both a mile high in this city and we’re heading to the outskirts where all the little people are congregating in their futile effort to escape us. A large building as high as my knee blocks my way, I lift it from the ground with my telekinesis without breaking stride and Alice giggles as I throw it at one of the train stations, causing a massive explosion and a rain of glass and concrete over several square miles as we relentlessly step on everything in our path without bothering to look down at what we were flattening.

We reached the outskirts within a few minutes and spied a major traffic jam. “Babe, it seems that some people are leaving before the performance has ended” I said mockingly and Alice crouched down to look at all the tiny cars. “Leaving so soon now? We’ve only just begun” she cooed. “Maybe we should tell them the itinerary?” I asked this while I was busy stomping on the roads leading out of the city.

“Now little ones, I think we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. It seems that we’ve been very rude to keep you in the dark regarding today’s activities. Let me introduce myself, my name is Alice and my Husband over there is Tom and we’ve decided that today your entire city is going to be our plaything along with all of its bright and upstanding citizens. Of course, we can hardly have any fun if you all decide to leave so we’re going to have to detain all of you. If you survive the performance then my husband may let you go”. “Only if my Wife approves” I answered back deferentially finishing my work with my shoeprint in the main highway.

Alice held up her hand and waggled her finger. “What are you doing? We can’t stop them all leaving just by tearing up all the roads”. I stopped and asked her “I suppose you have a better idea?” She then replied “I sure do” she held out her right hand and removed her wedding ring. “Just give me five minutes and I will guarantee that no-one can enter or leave the city”. I had a feeling that I knew exactly what she was going to do and the thought made me want to take her right there and then but I held fast and said “You got it, babe. Do what you need to do”.

She then started walking out of the city, growing bigger with each stride as she made deeper and deeper impressions with her boots. She reached the mountains outside the city and easily stepped over them. After she strolled more than a hundred miles away from me my wife turned around and her growth accelerated, exploding at such a rate that her boots now simply ploughed through the mountain and the soles of her boots crossed the hundred miles of distance she originally strolled through until she then easily straddled the entire city.

From my perspective of a mere one mile high she was easily one thousand times bigger than me and must have been roughly around a million times bigger than her normal stature, everything above her knees was high enough to be in Low Earth Orbit. Her whole body was almost as large as Japan or half the diameter of The Moon. As I looked up her skirt I thought that the only thing that would make her any hotter right now would be was if she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Alas, today she wore simple white panties, blocking my view of that magnificently vast, city sized womanhood of hers.

As I was reminiscing about her undergarments she began to reach down with her right hand, casting a shadow over the city as she was holding that now titanic wedding ring of hers and she very carefully set it down (though I suppose she used some of her powers to dampen the impact of her movements), the finger hole was large enough to surround the entire city and the ring itself was so thick, nothing could penetrate it and the ring was also so tall that almost all aircraft couldn’t fly high enough to get over it. The ring itself was one million times its normal size and per the square cube law, one quintillion times its original mass. Nothing short of a God (such as Yours Truly) could ever hope to lift that and my wife just plopped it down like it was nothing.

She then lifted her hand again, but the city itself was still in the shadow of the ring itself. Alice probably didn’t realise this so I took the liberty of making the walls of the ring generate some ambient light, no way was I going to rampage on a city in the dark. So of course, what does a woman that has just made herself over a thousand miles high do now? Well, remember when I told you about how destroying a city is stupidly simple? She could have easily snuffed it out with a finger at that size or even a stray breath, but then we wouldn’t really have much to do for the whole day after that.

So after turning her wedding ring into a wall of nearly unimaginable size Alice began to reduce her size, carefully stepping out of her own boot prints, which had themselves gouged vast craters that were deeper than any human has ever dug. She walked towards me and stepped over the edge of the ring into the city as she then shrank herself back down to a mile in size.

Chapter 4: Sex on the City by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom and Alice have sex on a large scale but have some irritating interuptions.

One of the great advantages of her erection of The Wedding Wall (that’s what we decided to call this later on) is not just that it keeps out all Immigrants and Emigrants such as the Police or Military forces but that it also keeps out the elements too. When my wife smashed her boots into the earth from that height, it had destroyed more than a dozen small towns, another major city and the resulting shockwaves and earthquakes created was far more than enough to completely destroy* everything inside the city she was trying to wall in.

*This has happened before, so now we just change the laws of physics inside the city to prevent it from being wiped out by anything other than a direct hit.

As a result of this destruction, massive amounts of smoke, dust and other miscellaneous debris are thrown into the upper atmosphere, enough to block out the sun for a little while and cause an effect akin to a mild Nuclear Winter to occur. All of these are the long term climatic effects of my Wife’s growth well beyond the Kármán Line. Yet all of these events were irrelevant to us and the people trapped inside the city itself thanks to this wall of solid gold, which blocks off all the dust, smoke, extreme weather, and any other annoyances that would require our conscious effort to get rid of.

My wife finished her leisurely stroll back to me and she again grabbed my crotch just as she did ten minutes ago, I was still as hard I was then. “No escapes and no more distractions” she announced and this time I didn’t stop her from pulling my shorts down, instead I pulled her skirt down in response, taking off our shoes and boots at the same time we were doing this. Next we pulled off each other’s shirts and tossed them onto the ground below. My wife undid the bun on her hair then unhooked her bra, discarding it on to the streets below. Finally we slid off our underwear which then left us completely nude.

I then lay down on my back, crushing one of the biggest districts that had so far escaped major damage from my wife’s morning rampage. I tapped the wall of gold directly behind me “Show me what this ring symbolises, honey” and Alice eyed my skyscraper sized penis, and started to carefully stroke the end of it with her empty wedding ring finger. “Symbolise what, my Dear Husband? Our six years of marriage? Do you mean the right to be the only woman in the multiverse that is allowed to do this to you?” My Wife continued to stroke me, I felt as though I was going to explode at any time, though I knew this wouldn’t happen. One of the perks of our powers is the ability to block or trigger an orgasm at any time of our choosing. No matter how much she teased, I only came when she allowed it (the same also applied to her orgasm too).

She then used her other hand to spread her labia with her fingers, she then put her hands by her side and crouched down over me. “Fuck me and fuck this city” she commanded. “As my Goddess commands” and I grabbed both of her tits as she went to town on me with enough force to destroy a town. As we began to approach our mutual orgasm I felt a small prick on my arm, then another and another and I noticed my wife too starting getting pricked by flashes of light. A flash of light appeared right around her left ear hole and my wife made an irritated, angry shout and shortly after I felt a loud noise in my right ear that sounded like artillery fire. It was artillery fire.

My wife jumped off me, her face screwed up in rage at the sudden coitus interruptus. “I thought I blocked all you little shits. I’m trying to FUCK my husband” my wife ranted as she kicked buildings over and flung them in the general direction of the artillery fire. I could feel the artillery fire intensifying; it started to irritate me as well and not just because my wife stopped having sex with me. “Must have been the surviving military bases in the city limits rallying against us” I mused and I got up and scouted for the positions. Then I realised that they were changing positions through Shoot and Scoot tactics. The military was not as stupid as I thought. But in the end, we were gods made flesh, and their weapons could never harm us so I told my wife “They don’t care babe, I’ll give them our reply”.

I started growing myself until I was twenty miles high, almost level with the top of The Wedding Wall, my wife watched in fascination and awe as I grabbed my still erect penis and stomped my way towards the distant artillery fire, at my new size I couldn’t really feel their shots anymore. “Honey, can you let me come right now?” A few seconds later she obliged and I came, dropping billions of gallons of my ejaculate onto the streets below and drowning thousands of civilians along with any military units that were trying to hide from me. Aiming myself to the right I asked her for another orgasm and I came again, flooding not only the streets, but even filling up the comparatively tiny boot prints left by my wife’s earlier fun.

I stomped my way across the city where any artillery dared to continue defying us, ejaculating on any massed crowd or military base with an endless supply of constantly regenerating sperm until finally I asked my wife to stop amidst my heavy breathing. I then turned to her and smiled, waving my still solid erection around proudly until another wave of attacks poked my wife on her ass and she pointed to the offenders, even shooting a laser from her finger that blew up several tanks that entered her sight. Irritated that these ants were touching my wife’s intimate parts as well as the embarrassment of not finishing the job of destroying these pests I started to stroll towards their position but this time I just grew bigger and bigger until I was now one hundred miles high and easily exceeded the height of the Wedding Wall.

This time I asked my wife for just one more orgasm as I was now going to dump over a trillion gallons on them with my now five mile long penis. I used one hand to aim my penis and then I used my other hand to send Alice the signal to let loose. When I came, my load took a full ten* seconds to land, giving the little ones below enough time to contemplate their doom as an unstoppable avalanche of white descended rapidly. When my ejaculate finally made contact with the ground the result was the largest man made (literally) flood in history as this entire section of the city succumbed to a shockwave of white sticky fluid that smashed every building into dust, drowned or splattered thousands of people to death and now completely and decisively ended any remaining military resistance. If there were any surviving units then at this point they had learned a lesson that only a man could teach.

*Under the normal laws of gravity, it would take around two minutes for my load to land from this lofty height, but neither me nor my wife are that patient so I made gravity work faster.

I shrank back down to find my wife fingering herself, the aroma of my orgasm pervaded the entire city and had my wife in a frenzy of arousal and she grunted between her panting breaths “I want to come, NOW”. A moment later I let her have it as she dropped to her knees and moaned. When the first was over I let her have another one and another one, she screamed out my name in ecstasy which only egged me on, I came twenty times to destroy the military, so I gave her twenty orgasms stretched over a ten minute period., each stronger than the last.

When I finally stopped she tentatively arose, breathing heavily. “Tom that was the best sex that I have ever had, I love you” we embraced each other and explored the devastation of the city, the vast footprints, the massive lakes of my ejaculate (I wondered what the long term environmental consequences of such incredible volumes of human male sperm would be), most of the city was destroyed now and there were few survivors, huddled in areas that had managed to avoid getting hit directly, which we decided to spare*. “Shall I get your ring back?” I asked. “Yeah, let’s go home” she said. I didn’t change my size this time; I just made the ring vanish and appear in my hand and handed it to Alice. She slipped it on and smiled “In sickness and in health, rich or poor, with godlike powers or not until death do us part” she said as she created a portal and stepped through it. I then created my own portal and followed her inside.

*Or rather we didn’t want to go through the tedious effort of killing all the remaining survivors.

 

Chapter 5: Song of Fire and Ice by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Good to see that people like this story. For this chapter we now adopt the POV of Alice.

Day Two: The Wife

My husband promised me that he would be in the hottest man in existence, I was certain he meant that both literally and figuratively. He said this to me after I protested the frozen streets in The Daily Run two days ago, he agreed not to use that trick again and try something more original. Every time he is the designated giant he does something different but sometimes I need to push him to start using different themes. So I was expecting that this time he would use high temperatures to slow me down, little did I know just how far he would actually take the concept.

I dressed in a gym outfit today as I knew that it would be a hot day and I was going to do a lot of running. Tom had just entered the portal a minute ago; we always agreed to enter the portal to start The Daily Run two minutes after the other did. That doesn’t mean that me or my husband only has two minutes to set things up, he, as well as me can slow time inside the other world relative to our own, so he could take two minutes, an hour, a day, even forever if he really wanted to. I spent two hours yesterday and fifteen minutes two days before that setting up my challenge to him, I could only speculate how long he would take but on this side of the portal it is always two minutes and nothing more, so we always make it count.

At the two minute mark I entered and appeared in the usual non-descript office building, this place was always considered off limits to being destroyed. He could have for all I knew have destroyed every single building in the entire city and flattened the remains into dust beneath his non-descript loafers, but this one structure was always inviolate for us. It didn’t harm the portal to destroy the building around it as we have occasionally done, the portal was impossible for even us to change in any way, the rule that the building comes to no harm is just that: A rule for our game to ensure we can get our initial bearings on entering, nobody likes to suddenly appear in a desolate wasteland without at least a minute to get ready. Normally we only used this portal to enter the world, if we wanted to return home or to another universe we had the power to easily summon our own portals anyway.

Now, some of you may be curious, what happens if the rules of these games of ours are broken? The answer is that it depends, if it is something minor like not entering the portal at the correct time then we adjust our times to make up for the discrepancy. If it is a major issue like destroying this portal building, or using blatantly unfair tactics against the runner then a day of being the designated giant may be forfeit, so if my Husband blew up this building I would’ve been a giantess two days in a row. It has happened once when he carelessly stepped on me during a run, it didn’t harm me obviously since we’re invulnerable but the crater was impossible to get out of without using my superpowers, so he admitted fault and forfeited his day, making me a giantess twice in a row.

Conversely, if the smaller partner ends up falling into a hole or something happens to him/her through carelessness then they forfeit a day. This happened to me once, I blindly ran through a crowd and fell into a deep crater, so I conceded and had to watch him be a giant twice in a row. Needless to say I’m much more careful now and so is he. We don’t have any sort of referee in cases where we disagree, so sometimes we might settle it with a coin flip or in some cases we conscript a normal person to be an impartial judge (needless to say the latter is fraught with difficulties).

Once I left the building I knew that the timer would be started for The Daily Run as he could track me and always knew my exact location at any time. Before I left the building I had a look outside for some clues on what kind of obstacles I might expect, but he cleverly left this area of the city undamaged and the damaged areas were concealed by the skyscrapers in front of me. I could see though that hundreds of people were running down the street, screaming in terror, so he was on the rampage at least and not goofing off.

I went outside and I found the air much warmer than it usually is. I was expecting this of course so it didn’t faze me as I started running in the direction of the finish line. I went down the second street to my right and I noticed in the asphalt that there were footprints, normal human sized footprints that left holes in the pavement. As I ran further along the air seemed to be getting warmer although I didn’t know if that was just the air or just my own body heat from all this running. Another street later I found the footprints getting bigger and bigger, leaving increasingly larger holes and I could feel the residual heat coming from them. My husband was melting the asphalt by turning his shoes into giant heating elements, an interesting way of creating obstacles.

At first I could run around the prints easily enough but as I kept pressing on I found it more difficult and I had to make sure I didn’t get too close, not because of the danger of falling into the craters (although that was also an issue of course) but rather the heat just became increasingly unbearable. It was so intense that parts of the streets I was running through had raging fires already just from the radiated heat coming from the footprints. I looked up and I could see Tom, he was well over half a mile high by my estimation and in what I could only assume was silent mockery he was wearing his winter clothing. It reminded me of the time he was only in his underwear after freezing the streets and then telling me it was a “Little Warm”, I admit that I liked it better when he only had his underwear on, even if I didn’t like the frozen wonderland.

I saw that he was standing next to a river that ran through the city, he spotted me, smiled and then lifted a single shoe over the river and pressed down, causing a massive plume of steam to erupt as he began to boil the river. More water flowed in from the ocean to fill the gap my husband created but then he pulled his foot from the shoe, leaving that shoe inside the riverbed to create an endless plume of steam. I knew that that he made sure that the shoe would always retain a fixed temperature no matter how much heat it radiated. The First Law of Thermodynamics was overruled by the Tom Law of Thermodynamics, namely that an object will be as hot or as cold he damn well pleases; a far more sensible law, for us that is.

Nethertheless I pressed on in his direction towards the finish line. Tom’s bigger casual strides easily exceeded my running speed and he vanished from view. I could feel the heat all around me as I got closer and closer, not only were there bigger footprints in the ground but I could see the deformed shapes of skyscrapers that had their steel partially melted. I tried going through the side streets away from where the hottest temperatures were but this was slowing me down. I tried running across the bridge, but the steam made it impossible to see anything. I tried looking for a way to get across and I spotted the open subway station. I ran inside and the air was still hot but less unbearably so.

I jumped over the ticket barrier and run through crowds of terrified commuters, I saw that there was no subway train parked at the station, but there was a hole in the ceiling; I jumped onto the tracks as terrified commuters shouted and wailed. Normally I am indifferent to the shouts of the little people me and my husband play with and break but amidst their voices something stuck out for me “He took the train!” It seems my husband stole a subway train, maybe to get it out of my way, but interesting that he didn’t just crush it to scrap like we do most obstacles in our games. I had no time to think too much on this point, I had to navigate through a dark subway tunnel and watch for any trains that might be approaching, all the while I could feel the rumbling earthquakes above as Tom stomped his way through the city. I finally reached the subway stop closest to the finish line but as I looked for the exit I found it completely blocked, it had been sealed by molten steel that had cooled enough to solidify.

I looked for another exit and thought about running to the next station but then I felt the ground shake again, much louder and stronger this time. The roof began to crack in a shower of concrete and rock that crushed dozens of people as I saw four fingers and a thumb on my husband’s right* hand touch the station’s floor. Shortly after he pulled his hand back again, perhaps you think he might have just tripped and smashed his hand into the subway station by accident, but my husband isn’t a klutz, he did it for a reason and when he withdrew his hand I could see the light of the street above. I took one last look down the tunnel and I saw his face over a hundred feet away, his mouth was starting to glow orange, indicating that this whole place wasn’t going to stay mildly warm for long. I saw an oil tanker and several parked cars slide into the subway station as the roof began to further cave in.

*I saw his wedding ring, which is on his right hand.

I stepped through the rubble and climbed out of the ruined station and what I saw outside looked like Hell. Almost all the buildings were now gone, replaced instead by lakes of molten steel that was frothing and boiling, magma flowed freely from the city park and the vegetation had been completely burned. The air shimmered and the asphalt below me seemed to have boiled away completely, leaving hard rock beneath me, the heat was now painful, though not debilitating and I just sprinted for the last hundred feet, as I approached closer and closer I heard a loud explosion, the ground under me caved in and I found myself dropped in a lake of liquid magma below. It didn’t burn me, naturally, but it was impossible for me to get out of it and after two minutes of useless struggling, I teleported out of it to the finish line. Tom had broken the rules for the second time since we started this game.

When my giant husband approached me, he knew that he had screwed up. “I’m sorry Alice; I didn’t notice the tanker that fell in the subway and exploded from all the heat”. I tapped my foot and poked his football field sized shoe with an accusing finger “You forfeit the right to be a giant for one day, you big dumb oaf” I said. He grinned sheepishly “I concede my forfeiture for the Daily Run”. Satisfied that he owned up to his mistake I started growing myself to his size. “Nice job on the heat by the way Tom. The whole place looks like Hell down there”. “Heat, Alice? My body is at minimum a mere one thousand degrees centigrade, yet frankly I’m not sure how you stand the cold, I’m a bit chilly myself” He gestured to his thick winter wear as he said this. I playfully flipped the bird in response.

He then pulled out a subway train car from his pocket “Here, I brought a toy for you”. It must have been that subway train that went missing earlier. This one he hadn’t melted or damaged too much. I took the train in my hand and looked inside it; there were dozens of terrified people looking at me in abject terror. To have these little people in my hand and to see their fear and awe up close is one of the most thrilling experiences I get from having these abilities, it is a rush of pure, unconstrained power. “Oh, I hope my husband hasn’t hurt you too much. Don’t worry now, he won’t hurt you anymore”. The terror of the people on the train seemed to lessen markedly until I then opened both my running shorts and the panties underneath. “He won’t hurt you, but I will” I then dropped the train inside my panties and snapped shut the waistband of my shorts, feeling the pressure of the subway car’s metal against my two storey house sized vulva. It would’ve felt much better to put a live person inside, to squirm for my pleasure. Well, the day has only just started and there are plenty more cities that have yet to have been graced by our presence so I think I’ll find someone (or a few dozen) for that.

While I was using my vaginal muscles to ‘Play’ with the subway car Tom had found his other shoe and put it back on his foot, putting an end to the otherwise endless rising steam cloud. He restored his body temperature to normal. The entire city was a catastrophic mess, a real Hellscape. Molten steel and lava were now pooling around my running shoes and much of the city was either on fire or being slowly encroached on by the slowly moving lava. “Doesn’t look like there will be much more fun to be had here” Tom surmised as he surveyed the destruction. “Let’s go to a nice beach while this city cools off” he said. I liked the idea of the beach, better still if it could get him out of those ridiculous winter clothes. “Does Manly Beach, Sydney sound good to you?” I asked him. “Manly Beach it is babe”. We then teleported ourselves to Sydney, at normal human size and we used our powers to create swimwear for both of us. I dressed in a matching blue bikini and sandals; my husband only had his red speedos and sandals.

Chapter 6: Beach Babe by Herocity

I already told you before that my husband was literally and figuratively the hottest man in the world. The literal part you are now familiar with, now I shall tell you of the figurative part. Tom was a handsome man, with green eyes, short black hair, completely clean shaven, white skinned with a bit of a tan and a well-toned body featuring a six pack chest. We were the perfect beautiful couple, I reached into my bikini briefs as we strolled down the street, not caring who saw us and retrieved the subway car, it had been battered and deformed by the rough ride inside my pussy, but the people inside were still alive and renewed their pleas for mercy once they spotted my giant face again. “Remember when I said that my husband wouldn’t harm you any longer? I lied” I then pulled open Tom’s speedos and dropped the subway car inside. It only took a few seconds but the bulge in the fabric soon became unmistakable.

I was tempted there and then to give Tom an orgasm, to drown the survivors. If I asked him, he would have asked in turn if they could be drowned inside my mouth and I would’ve said yes. I have no inhibitions at all for giving my husband a blow job in the middle of a crowded street, but tempting as such exhibitionism it might have been, there was more fun to be had at the beach rather than indulge in something we’ve already done a dozen times before anyway. We both tromped over to the beach and found a spot to lie down and soak up some of the sun. We heard the murmurs among the crowd talking about Tom’s Fiery Rampage; the death toll was estimated to be at least one hundred thousand, large parts of the city were inaccessible to rescue workers, tens of thousands of people burned badly, families and their homes and businesses destroyed, the new President declaring a state of emergency and a nationwide effort to find us.

I was getting wet from it all, I made a smartphone appear in my hands and I looked at all the news footage and I showed my Husband the screen, he grinned sadistically as he studied his own rampage, I saw a scene that occurred before the Daily Run started where Tom put his hands around a skyscraper and without directly touching it, he just vaporised it. “My hands were ten thousand centigrade when I did that” he bragged, then there was another video of him from the street level, of my half mile husband reaching down with his hand and retrieving that subway car, looking at it like an interesting toy, finally there was another scene where he smashed a police station underfoot and the police uselessly emptied their clips against him with their side arms. I think of power as being the ultimate aphrodisiac, and my husband was the living embodiment of power. I wanted him inside me right there and then, but then again what I wanted more was my own power trip to match his and I knew just how to start my own.

I reached out and circled my finger around Tom’s speedos, feeling the bulge and the outline of the tiny subway car trapped between his erection and the fabric, the train was still intact and with my enhanced hearing I could still hear the people inside, their screams of terror and prayers to an indifferent God. “Enjoying the train, Tom?” I asked. “I am, my dear. But I must say that you deserve a toy for yourself, you can take this one back any time it pleases you“. He said this as he was reaching a finger into my bikini bottom. “In fact, I’ll even become a passenger of the train if it convinces you”. I liked the thought of having my husband shrunken down and inside of me, but I wanted to do more than that. “I’m going to go swimming, it is such a beautiful day and such a beautiful beach” I said to him. “As you wish, babe. Hope there isn’t any giant sea monsters lurking in the ocean. If there is one, it’ll have to come and catch me” he said to me playfully, lying back down on the beach.

I then walked over to him, put my hand inside his speedos again and pulled out the subway car. “Almost forgot to take this with me” I said to him, licking my lips as I dumped it in my bikini bottom for a second time. I turned around and Tom gave me a playful slap on my ass as I walked into the water and began to paddle out into the Pacific Ocean. I dived underwater and continued to swim for several minutes without needing to breathe, until after a few miles of swimming I finally decided to begin, I touched my feet against the ocean floor and I began to grow myself. I focused on growing until my head emerged from the water, to which I then crouched down until I was underwater again. I started crawling back to shore; growing larger and larger until finally my semi-stealthy approach could no longer work and I emerged from the water, a half mile, bikini clad Titaness that sent the beachgoers into an immediate panic, partly because of the recent news of a giant attack priming the people towards panic but mostly, I reckon, due to the displacement of water caused by my body drowning several people unintentionally.

I crawled on all fours onto the beach, my breasts swinging within the bikini fabric and smashing dozens to paste every time I pressed my hundred thousand ton tits into the sand. My husband was already running, I could’ve easily caught him and he knew it too, but we both loved the chase. I rose from my crawl and stood at my full height. I grabbed the straps of my bikini top and unhooked it, letting my breasts loose while discarding the top on a row of parked cars. Now that my boobs were liberated from the constraint of the bikini I stepped forward and dropped on all fours again and then let the pendulum motion of my twins plough through the buildings on the other side of the road from the beach. I grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it, letting the people below anticipate what was coming next as I dropped it onto a building, flattening it completely in a cloud of dust and a few bloodstains. I found a row of parked cars and delicately crouched further down until my nipple made contact and crushed one of the cars, I then guided my nipple to another car and crushed it. Once I got bored of crushing the mostly empty cars I ascended to my full height again.

I spotted a large hotel in front of me, the Villa Topez as it was called. I walked over to it and raised my foot, smashing it into the top of the building, causing it to cave in and collapse. My rampage continued as I smashed through buildings with my feet, with my breasts, even picking up cars and throwing them at distant structures, mostly scoring direct hits that broke tons of glass, but didn’t bring the buildings down. I reached the Manly Oval, trampling the tennis courts and tearing up the turf. A hundred people had gathered here in a desperate effort to escape me and they seemed to think that I wouldn’t travel this far, I blocked their exit with a completely impenetrable force field that kept the prisoners inside the oval for my amusement. Tom wasn’t among this crowd, he wouldn’t make his capture that simple, my husband loved to elude me by cleverer means. I stood with my hands on my hips above my captive audience, straddling the entire field.

I smiled at the people below “You may be wondering what I want, little people. I want my husband here right now” I told them. “I saw that bastard with a blonde haired floozy at Kings Cross and now I want him to suffer. He is wearing red speedos, has green eyes, short black hair, is clean shaven, white skinned with a tan, a well-toned body featuring a six pack chest and a smug, shit eating grin that’s always on his dumb face” I told them. My husband loves it when I roleplay as a cheated on lover, he tells me that it adds to the thrill of the chase. I also liked it as it often helped me to capture my husband by encouraging the people to cooperate in finding him and bringing him to me. Of course these people could not help me at all with that task, but I didn’t care. It just pleased me to come up with an excuse to kill them all. The crowd looked around and tried to plead with me that they couldn’t find him. I grabbed my bikini bottom “I’m going to show you little ones what happens to people that give their Goddess more excuses then action”.

I pulled down the bikini bottom, exposing myself to the crowd and my husband, as I knew that a long distance away he would be watching, his willingness to see me nude overriding his desire to hide from me. A few seconds later the subway car that was trapped inside my pussy slid out as well with a loud metallic groan, landing on a crowd of people and smashing them as well as the long suffering prisoners inside the train to red paste and scrap metal. The entire crowd erupted into blind panic and at this point I dropped the pretext of trying to pretend to earn the crowd’s cooperation and I reached down to start scooping up people by the hand full, stuffing them inside my pussy by the dozen, not caring if I crushed anyone or dropped a few to their deaths along the way. It mattered not if they were men or women; they were all going to die for my pleasure. They struggled, kicked and wailed in despair. Some decided to hump the inside wall of my vagina in one final fit of insane lust while others committed suicide intentionally or accidently by attempting to crawl out of my pussy and falling to their deaths hundreds of feet below. I put a stop to their deadly escapes by sliding my bikini bottom back on, trapping over a hundred survivors inside me as I moved on to the CBD.

Chapter 7: Teledildonics by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice performs a giantess cliche, with a bit of a twist.

As I am sure you have already suspected by now me and my husband read a great deal of size changing related fiction and have seen a great deal of size related porn. At first we did this for the benefit of our fantasies, just as I am sure you do, if you are reading this account of our adventures for your own gratification, anyway. But now that we have the power to warp reality at will and make any of our fantasies occur in reality we use this media now for ideas and inspiration. Thanks to size fetishists such as yourselves who have written all of these wonderful stories, your entire world may now be doomed to be crushed/eaten/fucked/etc. into oblivion by an omnipotent man and woman that share your fetish. Depending on your personality and life outlook, knowing this fact about us may either help or hinder your creativity in size changing.

The reason why I am telling you this is that I am, right at this moment I am about to re-enact one of the most common themes found in most size changing stories. You know the one where the huge giantess rampaging inside of a city typically uses one of the big buildings like a giant dildo. It is my favourite part; it is the ultimate demonstration of sexual power by a giant woman. To use my own pussy as a weapon of mass destruction is one of the best perks of being a giantess, it is a beautiful combination of power, sex and exhibitionism in the same act. Right now as you all know I am currently in the CBD of Sydney, Australia, this city does have a few tall buildings in it, but not as much as other prominent cities of the world like Tokyo or New York. I have always made a point of ensuring that all cities of the world have a ‘Lovemaking’ session with me no matter the size of their buildings. It is only fair after all; there are no safe places from me or my husband and we like to remind our tiny playthings of this fact.

As I stepped into the CBD I found much larger crowds of people, the roads were completely backed up with traffic, hundreds had left their cars to travel on foot and dozens of new car accidents occurred as desperate people tried to get away from me. I walked onto one of the main highways, flattening multiple cars under my feet until I found a large bus stuck in the backed up traffic. I saw the door open on the bus and the passengers were trying to run, but I quickly stopped them by creating a force field around the entire bus. I then lifted the bus with two fingers and brought it in front of my face, looking closely at the tiny vehicle with my enhanced vision and gazing at the tiny passengers and their looks of incredulous horror. I pointed the front of the bus towards my open mouth, giving the driver a full view of my vast maw; I wanted him to fear being eaten alive, mainly because I was going to eat him alive. I lifted a massive eighteen wheeler truck towards my face with my telekinetic powers and then dropped it inside my mouth, chewing it open mouthed as my enhanced teeth easily tore the truck’s metal frame, the driver and the engine to pieces that slid down my throat noisily. I grinned at the bus driver and then bit the air a few feet in front of his bus, making him and the passengers jolt. I spoke to him and all the passengers inside with my most sultry voice “I’m going to swallow all of you alive, you’ll all go down the hatch for your Goddess”.

The driver had by this point lost his mind and hysterical with fear he tried to drive away, the wheels of the bus uselessly spinning in the air. I licked my lips, bringing the bus into my mouth and savouring the sounds of terror from inside the bus. I then rolled it around with my tongue, the invisible shield softening the power of my tongue pounding against the metal frame. I then pinned the bus against my teeth, opening my mouth once again to give everyone inside one final view of daylight as I then pushed the bus down by own throat, swallowing it all whole and letting them die a slow death inside my stomach.

I started walking further into the CBD, smashing my way through buildings and more traffic with each step. I found my prize, the tallest structure in Sydney, called The Sydney Tower. It was over one thousand feet tall and by my calculations I needed to be two and half miles high to fit the whole structure inside me. I started growing in anticipation, each my steps becoming increasingly destructive. I could feel the tiny people inside my bikini bottom diminish in relative size until they no longer mattered.

I then reached the Sydney Harbour Bridge, easily knocking it down as I swung my now multi million ton breasts into the steel frame of the bridge and throwing hundreds of cars and a train into the watery depths below. I then crossed the barely toe high water, creating tidal forces that smashed over dozens of ships in the harbour. I used my enhanced sight and vision to scan the entire city laid out before me. I spotted my husband on a small ferry heading out of the harbour; it had nearly capsized from the effect of my tidal waves. I looked at the ferry closely, zooming in as I saw him standing on the ferry, watching me. I gestured to the Tower and then to him, he began to strip himself naked and in response I peeled off my own bikini bottom. With my telekinetic powers I forced the ferry to stop and then touched my own pussy with my finger, making my husband shudder at the sensation I was giving him remotely.

Now if any of you have ever seen the Sydney Tower you will know that it is not quite properly phallus shaped, it is relatively narrow and the shape does not match that of a penis very well. Not to worry of course, for those of you worried or relieved that your buildings may not have the dimensions sufficient for a proper dildo fit for a Goddess of my dimensions I can easily create a force field that ‘Smooths Out’ these structural imperfections that so often plague these real world buildings. This is exactly what I did for the Sydney Tower as I approached it and slowly circled the top of it with a single finger. I could see that hundreds of foolish people had tried to hide inside this building for safety. They tried to escape from the ground floor but the force field I created stopped them dead in their tracks.

I spread my labia open and bent down over the building, the lips of my pussy touching the top of the building. Everything that I could feel, my husband would feel, he was not only a witness but a participant. I slowly and steadied lowered myself, shuddering with pleasure and savouring the fresh screams of terror as the people were plunged into complete darkness. My vaginal lips reached the ground, the entire building inside me as the tip touched my clitoris. I lifted myself up again slowly, I then lowered myself onto my makeshift dildo again, faster, building up my speed as I fucked it and by extension my own husband harder and harder, moaning in pleasure, Tom and I were now triggering wave after wave of our linked orgasms as my thrusts reached hypersonic speed. After ten minutes of full scale structural copulation I had one final orgasm that could literally be heard all the way from New Zealand and with that I shuddered in pleasure and my vaginal muscles clamped onto the building, ripping it from the ground as I flopped onto my back. I looked around and saw Tom lying down on the deck of the ferry, dazed from our sex. I looked around and saw the whole city; it had been completely destroyed by the sheer force of my sexquake. A nuclear bomb would’ve caused less damage.

I pulled myself up with the Sydney Tower still stuck inside my pussy; I made the force field disappear and turned around to face my husband, I looked him dead in the eyes as he waved. I clenched my muscles and aimed my pussy at the other side of the harbour and I shot the building out of my vagina like a ping pong ball as it sailed through the sky at supersonic speed and crashed straight into Taronga Zoo, crushing the entire building and everyone inside it to dust and destroying most of the zoo as well. I then stomped my way over to the ferry my husband was still on board, calming the ocean with my powers so I wouldn’t sweep him away. I leaned over him, dominating his view; my breasts swaying dangerously, one of my nipples alone were bigger than the entire ship. I opened my mouth over the ferry, ready to swallow it whole, but instead I blew onto it, making my breath as cold as possible as I froze the ferry and the surrounding ocean solid. I then started to shrink myself down in size, down to the same size as Tom. I jumped onto the boat and when I approached he said “Baby it’s a bit warm, do you think you could cool things down a bit?”

“Is minus fifty centigrade, too warm for you honey? I’m sure we can find a colder place, maybe Antarctica?” He walked behind me and groped both of my breasts “Not a lot of people in Antarctica, but at least we can have a second round without distractions”. He stroked my pussy with one hand as he said this. “Hmm I think we should go home” I told him, admittedly a little tired after our marathon sex session. I created a portal on the frozen water below “You can stay if you want” I offered. ”Hey baby, how about we stay a few days in our Palace after tomorrow’s Daily Run?” He asked. “Alright Tom, you’ve got yourself a date”. I jumped into the portal below, emerging on the other side at home, sweet home. A few seconds* later my husband emerged from the portal as well. By tomorrow all of the damage we had done in that universe would be reset, but tomorrow we were also going to visit a different universe where we never bother to reset it after each visit.

*For all I know of course, he could have spent a year in those few seconds with his powers of time dilation.

Chapter 8: Tilting the Odds by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice messes with gravity to challenge Tom

Day Three: The Husband

Today was a Monday and we both had to go to work. I had to go to my ordinary, boring office job, filing paperwork so my boss can buy another Mega Yacht, while my wife worked at a call centre for minimum wage, taking in angry and often obscene phone calls on a daily basis because someone couldn’t pay their cable bills on time and thought it was her fault. Our lives outside of the portal are not at all interesting or fun but they do keep us paying the bills and the mortgage, after all we both want to be able to afford to stay in the house that gives us access to this wonderful portal. Some of you may wonder why we don’t just stay in the parallel world forever, since we can easily just stop time relative to the outside world.

It’s a good question and we don’t really have a good answer to it, to some extent it is because we have only had access to the portal for two months (of normal world time that is) and we aren’t entirely sure if we can just stay forever or not, though we have stayed inside for days at a time, and the second reason is that sometimes we just like to take a break and anchor ourselves to a world where we have no superpowers, lest we grow too comfortable and decadent from having omnipotence all the time. I will admit they are both not very good reasons and perhaps one of these days we will just vanish from your world entirely to become the permanent deities of these alternate worlds. After all, we don’t have to do any jobs, pay any mortgages, or adhere to any of the laws or moral precepts of anyone outside the ones we make, our potential is practically limitless and we can always keep ourselves entertained and challenged by these games we are always devising for each other such as the one we have both mentioned earlier: The Daily Run, which of course we were about to start after getting home from work.

I pulled into the driveway in my beaten up used car and inside the house my wife was waiting with our dinner, dressed in her pyjamas, like she was already heading off to bed. But we both knew that I couldn’t guess what clothing she would appear in after she entered the portal. There is something else I should probably mention about both of us. We have described each other as beautiful, perfect specimens of male and female virility or just young and good looking; and this is true when we are both in the parallel worlds, we can change our appearances or our physical attributes to anything we want. In our home universe however we are both very plain looking in appearance and we are also showing some signs of age, approaching our late thirties and not getting any younger, within our playground we have both altered our appearances look much younger and sexier. But bringing us back to what we were going to do today, in today’s Daily Run my wife is now the designated giantess. We finished our dinner and then Alice walked into the portal, blowing me a kiss as she stepped into it. As we had agreed I had to wait two minutes for my wife to set things up on the other side, enough time for me to put on a T-Shirt and Tracksuit Pants. Once the two minutes were up I jumped into the portal to see what her gimmick was for today.

I arrived in our Daily Run universe, the city freshly restored after I stomped and burned most of it to the ground yesterday. I ran outside of the starting building in the general direction of the finish line, I saw that the streets were empty and some of the cars had crashed into each other or into poles or other obstacles. This was the typical effect of what happens when my wife puts on a few hundred feet and goes for a stroll, so nothing out of the ordinary so far. I ran up the street and encountered some giant high heel shaped footprints that were easy enough to avoid. I started running along a stretch of level and straight road but it felt as though I was running up an inclined street instead. As I continued running the incline was getting steeper, even when I knew the street was level. This had an effect on the people and cars as well as I saw no people around me on this street and there were no cars at the end of street, I think that they slid off the road from being parked at too steep an angle when Alice altered the gravity in this part of the city, the cars would’ve mostly fallen until they crashed into something or had left the altered gravity zone.

My hypothesis was later confirmed as I noticed several cars and trucks and even some people had smashed into nearby buildings in the direction opposite to what I was travelling in. I could feel the street get steeper and steeper and could see that many of the buildings were leaning over or had fallen down completely; creating in some cases massive piles of rubble but in others the buildings remained mostly intact. The physics of this localised gravity alteration were fascinating but also frustrating as I soon found myself trying to climb up a vertical road without many handholds to help. I pressed on and found myself now climbing the streets vertically, the cars, people and buildings had long since collapsed from the gravity turned sideways. Finally I reached the final street and this time the final stretch was not vertical, instead I could feel gravity pulling me upwards, towards the sky, forcing me to get to the finish line by holding the top of a fence with both my hands and crossing our agreed upon line. By this point, anything that wasn’t been firmly nailed down like the fence had disappeared from this area around me.

“Well done Tom” Alice whispered from behind me, the gust of wind from her mouth washing over me, as I prepared to fix up the gravity and grow to her size she said “Wait Tom, Don’t move I want to give you a Slave for a Day challenge”. I stopped what I was doing and replied “Looking forward to having you as my slave, babe. What’s the challenge for today?” My wife, still behind me shifted herself so that her twin high heeled shoes, both the size of buses each were in front of me, straddling me on either side, I was only able to see her shoes and not any other part of her body, she then locked me into position so I couldn’t move and sneak a peek at the rest of her body*. She spoke her challenge to me “Well my little hubby, your challenge if you choose to accept it is to answer this question, aside from the shoes I am wearing, can you tell me if I am wearing anything or not? Am I nude, or am I wearing clothes?” She asked me.

*It also meant I could relax my arms and not ‘Fall’ into the sky as I was still upside down at the time.

I thought about the question she asked, there were three different ways this could turn out; I could refuse to answer in which case there are no consequences for either of us. I could answer correctly and my wife would become my slave for the rest of the day or I could answer incorrectly and I become a slave to my wife for a day. This was our slave for a day challenge and it made for an opportunity for one of us to completely dominate our partner for a little while. If I were the master I could make her do whatever I pleased, do anything I wanted to her and she would not be allowed to refuse me, use her powers without my permission, control my orgasm or do anything else without my permission. The same of course she could do to me if she were my mistress, it was an outlet for both of us that wanted to have some time for a bit of one sided fun, but of course it was a two edged sword for the challenger. Overall we both loved to dominate one another and be dominated by the other, I loved to be my Wife’s own personal sex slave and she loved to be mine and this was the method to determine who was going to be the slave or the master between us if either of us felt like it.

I decided that I was going to take the challenge; I was confident I could outwit my wife and make her my slave for a day just as I did a week ago. I thought about what I was going to answer with, naked or clothed. I thought about what my wife might do, how she likes to strut around in the latest fashion trends like a skyscraper sized runway model, only sometimes opting for nudity. I also thought about how it wouldn’t make much sense to be nude but still wearing high heels, so I thought about it and decided. “You’re clothed Alice, probably some sort of miniskirt with matching tank top but I can’t be sure what your wardrobe choices are when the last time you were in PJs”. My wife tapped me on the back with one of her giant fingers. “Is that your final answer, Tom?” She asked. “Yes, Alice. You’re wearing something I think I would be able to tell if you were not”. I then felt gravity gradually return to normal and I jumped down onto the sidewalk and looked up at wife, looking at her exposed, house sized pussy and realising that since I just lost the challenge I would probably spend much of the day inside of it, one way or the other.

Chapter 9: Servitude and Resistance by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom becomes the slave of his wife for a day.

Alice held her arms akimbo and smiled smugly at me. “You lose, Tom. I wasn’t wearing a thing on me aside from the shoes” she then reached down and lifted me into her hand. “Since you’ve now lost, you’re my slave for the rest of today, we are going to visit the Palace, but first I want to make another stop so that you can get me in the mood for my servants” she told me. “Yes mistress” I replied. My wife then created a portal and teleported us both to another city; which I quickly worked out to be London. We were both at normal human size and now we were both naked, except of course for those high heeled shoes of hers. My wife now held a leash connected to a collar around my neck which she tugged on every time I went too slowly for her powerwalking pace. She stopped in the middle of a busy street and in front of over a hundred incredulous witnesses she loudly commanded me to start licking her pussy. A command I obeyed wordlessly as I pushed my tongue into her clean shaven vulva, while she moaned in pleasure and rubbed her nipples. Moments later a policewoman approached us “Sir and Madam, this is indecent behaviour and exposure. You are both under-” she didn’t even finish her sentence as she suddenly vanished, reappearing moments later in my Wife’s right hand at doll size. “Put her inside me and continue” Alice commanded as I took the screaming policewoman from my wife’s hand and shoved the officer inside with my tongue as I resumed pleasing my wife.

 

By this point a larger crowd began gawking at us, taking pictures and videos with their phones and after a few minutes more police showed up, readying to hit us with their batons while commanding my Goddess wife and me, her slave to stop. We both ignored them and as I was getting closer to her orgasm she suddenly commanded me to stop as three police officers pulled out their Tasers and batons and swung at both of us. My wife vanished, leaving me in the middle of the street without her holding my chain until a nearby building exploded in a shower of glass and rubble as a gigantic high heeled shoe of almost the same size replaced it. The police force and the crowds began to flee in terror as thousands of pieces of debris killed dozens of people, at the same time my wife used telekinesis to lift up thousands of people in the air, along with every car, truck, bus, train and any other motor vehicle in her line of sight. She made a motion with her hands and unnecessarily snapped her fingers and the thousands of vehicles collided with each other, their metal being welded into one another by my wife’s sheer force of will. The pile of metal grew larger as more and more vehicles were welded together, the shape was now starting to resemble a giant cylinder floating in mid-air without a top on it.

 

Thousands of people were unceremoniously pulled from their cars or through the windows of office buildings or from the streets themselves and thrown into the cylinder. My wife watched her cylinder fill up with the bodies of thousands of screaming people; once it was full she sealed the top and warped the metal until it all resembled a skyscraper sized dildo. She then pointed her finger down towards me and I could feel myself growing in size until I was level with her chest. She reattached the chain that was dangling in front of me and pulled it hard enough to throw me onto my knees, the sheer force of her act smashing hundreds of buildings to rubble. My erect penis was now resting on top of a skyscraper. “Don’t move, Tom” my mistress commanded then she reached her fingers into her pussy and pulled out the policewoman, now soaking wet and crying in agony.

 

My wife put the policewoman down on the ground and started growing her to the same size as the both of us. The policewoman looked down at the ground and then to both of us, terrified and confused at what was happening.  My wife turned to face the policewoman “Hello there Officer Jane, my name is Alice and I’m an all-powerful Goddess. The naked man on his knees in the slave collar is my husband; as you’ve seen before, he’ll do anything I tell him to do like a good little slave man. I am going to now get straight to the point, Jane. I want you to fuck me with this dildo floating in the air right next to you, fuck me like you fuck your own girlfriend, Jennifer Green, General Manager of a McDonalds near the police station you work at. Yes, that’s right Officer Jane Smith, of the London Metropolitan Police Service; I know everything about your own life so I know for a fact that you can do a good job with this (My wife patted the dildo). If you don’t then I’m going to shrink you down, stick you onto the end of my husband’s penis as I order him to fuck me the old fashioned way. You’ll go right back into my pussy, only this time a cock the size of a skyscraper will crush your little body to a pulp inside the biggest pussy in existence”.

 

Jane looked at me, starred at my bulging erection and then at my wife. She responded in a timid voice “No, this is sick. What kind of inhuman monster are you? There will be no way that I -” my wife cut her off. “Last chance now, here maybe I can incentivise you” My wife then held out her hand and a tiny woman appeared in it, naked and hogtied with her mouth gagged. Jane looked at the tiny woman and lost the remaining colour in her face. My wife then explained to her “You can do as I tell you to do now Officer Jane or I can shrink you and then have your itty bitty girlfriend swallowed alive in front of your eyes” She dangled the little woman over her mouth and darted her tongue around her body. The policewoman, defeated by the threat to her loved one picked up the dildo and tersely asked “Do I need to take off my clothes, Goddess?” Alice replied “No, I like the idea of a woman in a police uniform doing me with a dildo. I’ve wasted enough time. Get to it, right now”. My wife handed me the little hostage for safekeeping, teasingly placing her on top of my penis. “Don’t touch her or yourself now, my little manservant or I will punish you. Now watch me, while I play with our guest”.

 

I watched then as the policewoman started to fuck my wife with the dildo in front of my eyes, while a hogtied doll sized woman wiggled around on my dick, trying to escape. My wife has done this ritual of getting other women to sexually pleasure her over a dozen times so far, always with women and always while I was her slave who was forced to watch her do it. You see, my wife and I are both in a committed, heterosexual relationship in these worlds as well as our own home universe, we both work as a team and openly communicate our beliefs and feelings about everything. As we tested the limits of our vast powers my wife’s bisexuality soon became apparent and so for that matter did my tendency to like seeing my wife having sex with other women, the experience only got better when my wife do so under the guise of a dominatrix. So we agreed that it was fine to have other women pleasure her so long as I got to watch her do it, and to also have that other woman’s lesbian girlfriend wriggling around on my dick was just gravy on top. I also will admit that Jane’s performance in pleasuring my wife was probably the best I ever seen from another woman, my wife had chosen her latest unwilling playmate quite well this time and within a few minutes she was writhing in ecstasy as Jane finished her Goddess off with her tongue.

 

Jane quickly lowered herself to my level and then gently lifted her girlfriend off my penis with one hand; she flashed me a disgusted look in response to my leering grin. Suddenly my wife got up from the ground, picked up the dildo and tossed it aside, smashing several buildings along the way. My wife then used her telekinesis to throw Jane to the ground on her back, with her girlfriend falling on top of a car, crushing it flat. “How dare you touch my husband’s penis without my permission!” my wife shouted. “But I wasn’t, you said that you would let my girlfriend go if I…” she stammered before the Goddess interrupted with “SILENCE WORM!” I loved it when my wife did that. Jane stopped and looked at my wife dead in the eyes, waiting to see what would happen next. “Since you like to touch my husband’s big cock so much I’ll let you have all of it” my wife smiled and casually snapped her fingers as the policewoman started shrinking before my eyes, slowly this time in order to accentuate the horror as I lifted her begging, pleading and crying form into my palm and dropped her onto my erection. She tried to struggle and jump off but with a quick change to the laws of gravity she was pinned to it with overwhelming force; her girlfriend followed the same fate.

 

We then started growing in size, the both of us now large enough to walk from one side of the city to the other in a few steps. “I command you to fuck me on top of London, slave” my mistress commanded. It was the moment I had been waiting for as my wife threw me down on the ground by yanking my neck chain and dropped herself on to my erection and we started fucking for ten minutes straight, rolling around and smashing the city of London underneath as we felt countless buildings being flattened to a pulp by our bodies until my wife finally allowed me to come inside her. She rolled off of me and looked around the devastated city, smiling. She got up and stood up to her full height, pulling at my chain and forcing me to get up as well. “You’re still so much better at this then that policewoman” she eyed my deflated penis, looking for any signs that the two tiny passengers were still alive. Satisfied they were gone my wife then created a portal. “We’re going to the Palace world” she said as the chain around my neck disappeared and I started to shrink.

 

She then made some clothes appear on her body, a pure white dress connected to a large purple cape along with a golden crown on her head, attire suitable for a Goddess Queen visiting her Palace and making sure her subjects knew as well. She picked me up with her left hand and the last thing I saw before she hid me inside of her panties was her right middle finger pointing at the remains of London, shooting a laser beam consisting of solid white light that obliterated the last remains of the entire city and left a hole in the ground that was miles deep.

Chapter 10: Ecophagy by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice attempts to indulge and pamper herself, but the inhabitants of this world have different plans.

The Afternoon of Day Three: The Wife

I suppose you were expecting that the next part of the narration would still be from the perspective of my husband? He could tell you of the adventures he was having on the inside of my dark, house sized pussy, but frankly other than wriggling around and keeping me sexually aroused he really isn’t doing anything that I think you would find truly interesting, he is only doing what a slave does best – serving me, his mistress for today. So I shall now mention that the next world I am visiting is what we call the ‘Palace World’ as that is where we both have a giant palace built for us by the inhabitants of this world. You may be asking why they’ve built a palace for us and the answer lies in our great persuasion and negotiating skills, by this I mean that when we came to that world we informed the people and their leaders in all of their languages and through all of their media that if they didn’t surrender to us we would annihilate their major cities, in order of most populated to least. It only took us thirty cities being turned to foot prints, lakes of our bodily fluids or into piles of ash before most of the world’s governments realised the futility of further resistance and broadcast their acceptance of unconditional surrender. I told you that we are master negotiators, the people of this world agree to kneel before us (like General Zod, but not as hammy), to build a giant palace for us and provide us both with thousands of disposable servants that we can do as we please with and in exchange they enjoy our generous protection in being allowed to live (well most of them anyway).

 

It had been a week since we had last visited the Palace World and I wanted to spend a day relaxing and being pampered, rather than just destroying everything in sight. So I stepped through my own portal and arrived at the Palace World, on top of a large golden square, at a height of 200 feet tall. I had commanded that a permanent guard be stationed here at all times so they could kneel before me the moment I appeared in their world again. There was a time when we once arrived in their world without there being a guard to greet us; my husband had an entire city destroyed as punishment for this lapse against their divine rulers, needless to say they’ve never made the same mistake twice. The guard dutifully kneeled shortly after my appearance, called out my name reverently and I strutted over the red carpet laid out before me, past the mahogany wooden doors and into the main Throne Room where hundreds of servants were scuttling about. There were several of them on both of the thrones; attempting to keep them both clean and free of dirt, the last time I found dirt on my throne I publically vaporised most of the cleaning staff and their manager, so they knew better than to keep my throne dirty, my husband was a little more easy-going, if his throne was dirty he would just make all the dirt disappear and tell the staff to go away. On the one hand his behaviour seemed unbecoming of a conqueror that should get others to his dirty work, but on the other hand it underscored the humiliation of the people that were enslaved to do work for us that was mostly effortless for us. As I approached my throne the staff dispersed, knowing that I would (and had) sit on them without a second thought.

 

After I was seated I looked around my throne room, admiring the tasteful elegance of such a massive room. The amount of material it took to construct it was so massive that large amounts of Gold, Silver, and Platinum and so on and so forth had to shipped in from Mars and the Moon, both of which had been extensively colonised in this more technologically advanced world as well and of course brought under our control after we paid them both a visit and threatened their largest habitats with destruction. I saw in the corner several hundred servants already filtering into the room nude, just the way I liked it. “Approach the Throne my Head Servant” I said and a small Black Woman carefully walked between my high heels and kissed each one while bowing. “How may I serve my Goddess?” She asked. “Bring me a thousand servants, ninety percent male and the rest female”. She bowed again “As my Goddess pleases” and she scurried off to guide the existing servants and call for more. Each of the servants already in the room that were on the ground approached me, took off their clothes and kissed my shoes and then used an elevator to reach the armrests of my throne, where they then began to take their positions on either side of me. The Head Servant approached again after a few minutes and I asked her with annoyance “Where are my extra servants?” She dropped to her knees “Forgive me, my Goddess, but shall I make provisions for your Husband I mean our God – is he -” I casually lifted my pinkie finger and zapped her with a powerful laser, causing her to scream as her body slowly burned itself to ashes.

 

“YOU WILL NOT DARE MAKE ANY UNTERRANCE ABOUT YOUR GOD UNLESS I OR HE HIMSELF GIVE YOU LEAVE” I shouted to everyone in the room. I then pointed at the ashes “Clean this up – Now. Bring me a new Head Servant within the hour or I will pick one at random” Cleaning servants scurried forth to take away her ashes and scrub the floor clean, I could see the look of terror in their faces as they went about their tasks, I always had to make a few examples just to remind them who was in charge and that only me and my husband mattered; that and I simply loved to flaunt my power against defenceless people as well, it’s not like I need to justify my acts of arbitrary violence to anyone. Now that I had killed the leader of the servants I needed someone who would attend to my needs with diligence and so I reached into my panties and pulled my soaking wet slave husband out of my pussy. “Tom, make sure that the thousand servants I ordered have arrived. I want them working on my tits and pussy once they get here. If they don’t arrive at the Palace Gates in ten minutes, inform me at once”. My husband ran off to execute my order, knowing how important making his mistress happy was. For the next ten minutes I called in my so called ‘Current Affairs’ servant and interrogated him as to the current state of this world – How soon would the golden fountain be installed in the Palace? (A week) Has the North Korean government replaced all their statues of Dear Leader Kim Jong who the hell cares with statues of us? (Yes and now all Korean schoolchildren are taught about us) These were the questions that I didn’t really care all that much about the answers to unless there was a hint of disobedience, in which case I would soon inflict punishment on them. Unusually however, they seemed to get everything right this time; this did seem a little bit suspicious but today I was willing to let it go, well until what happened next forced my hand.

 

Ten minutes later Tom had returned “Mistress the servants aren’t here” he told me, perplexed. I was now starting to get irritated as normally they were quite prompt in summoning servants for me, especially after what I did the last time they refused to show themselves but before I could summon the servants directly with my teleportation power and find out why the order summoning them wasn’t given or obeyed I was blinded by a flashing white light and a loud explosion that left me disoriented and threw me to the ground, leaving a ringing in my ears. A few seconds later I was lying in a huge smoking crater, completely unharmed. The Palace was gone, all the servants had disappeared and my doll sized husband came over to me “You okay there, Alice?” he asked me. “I’m fine, Tom” I said to him. “They just nuked us!” Tom shouted, waving his arms around and laughing. “What a bunch of idiots-” he continued until I interrupted him with a telekinetic slap to his head “SILENCE! Know your place, slave!” I shouted to my husband who immediately stopped and then bowed in supplication. I could see of course an erection emerging from him in response to my violent assertion of dominance but I had other issues, namely that I was now very annoyed at the audacity and treachery of this world’s inhabitants and I had decided that I was going to send them all a message they would never forget.

 

I started growing in size; my husband was left behind to watch in awe as I ascended higher and higher. I could now see the full extent of the devastation that had been inflicted on the Palace. Not only did they detonate a nuclear bomb on our position but they had also destroyed the entire Palace as well with multiple bombs, it had been a massively coordinated attack against us and we had been completely oblivious to it until the very moment they decided to attack. It was just too bad for them that we were completely invulnerable to any form of physical harm that could be inflicted on us. I honestly thought they knew this after their futile attacks to stop us when we were big enough to crush their cities underfoot, but I suspect they made the mistake of assuming that it was our size that made us invulnerable and that at only two hundred feet high I would suddenly become vulnerable. I guess they decided to attack after they found my husband in the processing of figuring out something was amiss. It was not relevant why they did it, only that they did it.

I used my powers to take in the mental state of this world’s inhabitants; they were jubilantly celebrating the news of the bombs that went off, watching live feeds of the blasts that went off, many were so relieved that the tyrant was no more, though others mourned the sacrifice of the people staffing the Palace. Then when they realised that I wasn’t dead and that I was now rapidly growing larger than a mountain the Great Panic set in, air raid sirens went off all around the area I was in, evacuations had started as the rich and well connected tried to exit the planet. I was now so big I could see the curvature of the planet, I had now grown far bigger than I ever had on this world before. I leisurely strolled towards the Pacific Ocean, devastating large swathes of California under the soles of my feet until I reached the comparatively shallow waters of the ocean itself and started creating vast tidal waves instead. I stomped my way towards China in a few steps growing bigger and bigger while doing so. I started floating away from the ground after I left a deep hole that used to be China’s East Coast. All of Japan, Korea and various other islands in the region had flooded by the tidal waves created by this historic geological shift.

 

I was not merely content with only the destruction of South East Asia and California. I willed myself to grow even bigger; I wanted the whole of Earth itself to be tiny enough to fit in the palm of my hand. I took over every form of media on Earth and on the Moon and Mars and I spoke to every single person in unison, drinking in their fear and awe as they stared at my visage. “Dust specks of Earth, when I came to your planet along with my husband all these years* ago, we in our infinite generosity decided to spare your entire world from destruction for our amusement in exchange for the pittance of submitting yourselves to our rule. Today you have repaid us with treachery in an attempt to kill us by destroying our palace with multiple nuclear strikes. These are by far the most powerful weapons your civilization has ever devised and yet these weapons were completely useless against us, for we are both Gods in living flesh and cannot be harmed by the weapons of mortals like you. Now you will all pay the price of defiance against us, watch now people of Mars, as I swallow the entirety of planet Earth whole and take it’s Moon for one of my personal ornaments, all of your cultural and social achievements, all of the lives of the people, will be eaten whole by your Goddess.”

 

*In their time, of course.

 

I then broadcast into all Media on Earth, The Moon, Mars and every spaceship and minor asteroid colonised by humanity the scene of my mouth, my vast maw hanging over all of planet Earth, filling their sky, since it blocked out the sun I created my own ambient light so they could see the interior of my mouth in all of its terrifying glory. My husband watched with rapt attention, he had seen me swallow a whole planet before, but never while he was on the planet and at the same size as the almost nanoscopic inhabitants I swallowed. I saw his erection jutting out, but he did not touch himself in deference to my earlier orders, he wanted me, but he was not even allowed to tell me so as that was part of the rules of being my slave. I broke the stalemate for him by ordering him telepathically to pleasure me with his own penis. He started stroking himself and I could feel the same effect on my pussy, our sexuality now merged into one. My tongue hit the bottom of Earth, the impact smashed into Africa and through the crust, tidal waves of water spread through the surrounding oceans to annihilate every coastal city in the world. As I brought this destruction I slowed time down for everyone except me and my husband, to draw out the devastation as the people on all of the planets watched helplessly. The curling of my tongue obliterated Australia and South America next; again I allowed the devastation to take hours for the people on the planet for every second of my time, I made sure that every agonising moment was filmed and broadcast and permanently recorded for posterity by their off world kin. I mind melded the perspective of my husband to be the same as mine as I jumped through the perspectives of the people living on the planet, seeing the apocalypse through their own eyes. I had no intention of merely swallowing the planet like a common chocolate bonbon; I wanted this to be an elegant dining experience, as if I were the female Galactus sustaining myself with the worlds of lesser beings.

 

My teeth came out next, a great wall of white that slammed through the planet, splitting it open as it tore through every layer of Earth, everything caught in its path was simply flattened to nothing by a relentless force that no-one could stop or even slow down. My tongue curled again, scooping up each half of the planet and holding them tight while my teeth carved it into even smaller pieces as whole continents now just disappeared until the few survivors that were left could only watch as the remainder of their home and all of its history and their very selves slid down into my throat, to be eventually broken down entirely by the acids in my stomach, assuming there was any life left to obliterate. As I finished eating the final remnants of Earth I allowed me and my husband to have an orgasm as I licked my lips contentedly. I then looked over my shoulder and saw the Earth’s Moon, without the Earth holding it to its orbit the entire celestial body would become completely unstable, so I held out my ring finger and within a second my wedding ring was now adorned with Earth’s Moon, an entirely self-contained environment that regulated their gravity and kept them with enough light and more importantly, prevented their escape from me. As for Mars the last remaining human habitat of any significance in their universe I turned myself toward them “Now that all you know what I can do and have done I shall spare the annihilation of the remainder of your species by making the demand that you all build me a Palace for me and my husband to match the one that was on Earth, your lives are no longer meaningful beyond your servitude to us. You have ten years to build our new Palace, fail to comply and this time my husband will crush Mars between his fingers and any other planets your insignificant culture has colonised.” I then created a portal and vanished from their universe.

 

I arrived in the Daily Run Universe where our day first started and Tom was first made into my slave. I was in the same city that we started in at my normal size; the city had been almost completely destroyed in the process of me setting up the obstacle course. I was standing in the crater left by one of my shoeprints, a reminder of the great destructive power I commanded, though the planet inside my stomach or its Moon adorning my wedding ring could provide a better testimony. I teleported my husband out of my stomach at the same size and I then commanded him to kneel. “I hereby relinquish you from your obligations as a slave, Tom” I told him. He then stood up and hugged me, feeling me against his body “Babe, I saw every detail, the whole planet cracking underneath me, the tidal waves, everything. To be on the planet when you’re eating it, was one of the most erotic things you’ve ever done” he told me and squeezed one of my breasts. I held out my own wedding ring and put it next to his “Perhaps you should try it. You could use an upgrade to your ring”. He smiled slyly “Perhaps I’ll take the sun for a trophy” he said looking up at the setting sun. “It’s going to be hard to top that, baby. But I’ll try, I have some ideas”. “You can try Tom, but not today, as I’m going home” I told him as I opened a portal. “You’re right, as always honey. So sorry to see your stay at the Palace ruined, but I’ve never been that great a fan of getting the littles to construct things for us, so difficult but sometimes fun to manage. I much prefer to just make it myself”. He then stepped through his own portal to return to our world. I stood next to my own, looking at the devastated city around me. I then burped loudly and rubbed my tummy before stepping through the portal and returning to our world.

Chapter 11: Infinite Worlds, Infinite Possibilities by Herocity
Day Four: The Husband

Today was another Tuesday morning in our home world and again we both attended our workplaces and worked as hard as any productive citizen lacking superhuman powers is expected to. Today was not a fun day for me at my office job. I won’t go into too much detail as to what happened, partly because it’s boring to explain what it means for the TPS Report Central Server at Insurance Mega Corp Incorporated to have an ID Ten Tee error and partly because it may reveal my identity and by extension the Portal we have, and we don’t want our fun to end anytime soon. Not only was it not fun but the shitty management makes an already terrible day worse with their tiresome office politics and micromanagement of my work. The classic toxic work environment you might say, one that I had to stay in to keep money flowing in. I made a mental note that once I got back in the portal and went through the Daily Run I would find another parallel universe with this corporation and the same managers and possibly even a parallel universe counterpart of me and enact some super powered vengeance on the whole petty lot of them. The thought of it I think kept me going through the day without losing my cool or doing anything stupid.

 

One of the most interesting things about the portal world that we have access to is the fact that, as far as we know there are an infinite number of parallel universes that we can access through it. The universe where we have the Daily Run is only the universe we start in, with our godlike powers we can effectively travel wherever we like within a universe or even to other universes that may be the same as ours or completely different. We’ve been to hundreds so far, the possibilities are varied. Sometimes we can just search at random, popping into a world where Africa colonised the world, or where life never evolved, or where humanity is still in the middle ages, people have magical powers, or where Hillary Rodham beat Bill Clinton in the 1992 election and so on and so forth.

 

If we don’t like what we see then of course in every case we’ve found we can just reshape that reality to whatever we want it to be, in some cases we’ve even just annihilated whole universes that we didn’t like or even experimented with creating new ones (though we found it far easier to work with an existing one). In the vast majority of these universes we don’t even exist, this is obvious when you think about just how improbable your own individual existence is, even less probable is that both me and my wife exist at the same time and place and are both married to each other. Of course some of you may ask: What do you do if you find a universe where either of you exist in some form? Does the nature of your relationship change anything about how you treat your doubles?

 

A good question, as every time we go to a place we’ve never been before we always use our powers to scan that entire universe for any being similar to us in appearance, mindset and so on. It is amazing just how vast in scope our power is over this entire multiverse in being able to track even relatively obscure details, so long as we go to the trouble of honing and using those powers. Anyway to return to my point we feel something of a bond with our other universe counterparts, not an extremely close bond, but enough for us to decide that any universe containing either or both of us shouldn’t be turned into one of our ‘Marital Aids’, lest we harm our alternate universe counterparts.

 

In some cases we even track our counterparts down and grant them similar powers to our own (albeit without the ability to overpower us or to travel between universes). It can be fun to see what others bestowed with vast godlike powers do, I mean so long as you are safe from being harmed from them yourself, I’m sure you little ones don’t appreciate having your way of life destroyed by someone who was ‘Just Experimenting and Having Fun’ but once you reach that threshold of power the opinions of others that are not your peers in the cosmic power scale generally cease to matter. Not all of our alternate counterparts are sex and violence focused like us; some of them are genuinely nice and altruistic and have done absolutely beautiful things with the powers we gave them and we don’t interfere with them if that is the path they’ve chosen. We could tell you all about things they’ve done, but quite frankly it would bore you to tears.

 

Later that evening after all was said and done and the workday torment ended I pulled into the driveway of my house feeling a determination in my heart to get even, to seek catharsis for my rage at the system that kept me working like a dog all day and to do it with the loving support of my Goddess wife. It might not be my universe that I direct my rage towards, but it should be close enough to make me feel a little better. I told my wife about my day and she told me of her own troubles, of the angry phone calls, even the sexual harassment by one of her own co-workers and we both agreed that after our Daily Run we would find a similar universe to this one and go to town on it.

 

Today was my wife’s turn again to enter the portal as the ‘Designated Giantess’, given the ‘Foul’ I inflicted on her in yesterday’s Daily Run. My wife this time decided to enter the portal completely nude (and with no shoes on her this time) while I dressed in my gym shorts and running shoes awaiting the mandatory two minute countdown before I entered, wondering what sort of obstacle course her powers and imagination would create next and what challenge this would mean for me. Perhaps this time I will let my wife tell the story, so you can get an idea on what she does in regard to establishing the obstacle course and perhaps anything else she does within my subjective two minute waiting time.

Chapter 12: Bad Hair Day by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice uses her hair as a WMD.

Early in the morning of Day Four: The Wife

I stepped out of the portal, dressed from head to toe in my finest birthday suit, the twin hooters with added vulva deluxe, the perfect suit for the modern Goddess on the go. I looked at my wedding ring and checked, the Moon ornament I collected had returned to it, when I went back into my home world that part of my wedding ring disappeared, as my husband might have explained earlier, we can’t take anything back from the other worlds unless we brought it in to begin with such as most commonly, our clothes. We had of course changed this ‘Starting Universe’ so that not only did it reset itself every time we both left the portal but so that anything we accumulated would be returned to us once we got back and so the Moon, along with the one hundred million inhabitants on it continued to exist for my vanity as soon as I was back in this world. I looked around the dimly lit storage room the portal was in and as I expected it was mostly bare and no-one was watching, I took a brief moment to slow time down relative to the home universe, now every second there was an hour here, so in theory I could spend five days setting up the course if I wanted, but of course one second to one hour was just arbitrary, I could change time itself at any time so when he started was entirely under my control.

 

Once I had taken care of the time issue I opened the door to the room and watched for the security guard that would cross into the hallway. Since the universe was always reset in exactly the same way, at the same time, 9:00AM on Monday, March the 6th in the Year 2017 in their calendar we could basically count on the same thing happening over and over again with perfect predictability, subject of course to divine intervention (us). We had therefore come to know a lot about this universe we were in, the guard’s name was Patrick Smith, he was forty five years old, had a wife and two children and his job paid barely more than minimum wage. The company he worked for was The Summer and Morty Banking Corporation and he drove a Toyota Camry to work every day. He walked into the corridor, yawning after a bad night’s sleep and then stopped when he saw me, totally nude and strutting towards him. “Are you okay, Ma’am? What is that-” his voice was interrupted by a thick bundle of red hair strangling him to death, I had extended my own hair from my head to become over ten feet long and I could make it twist and turn and grasp objects at will. You could say that this was my very own Prehensile Hairdo.

 

I threw the dead guard against the wall by the neck with an audible thud and retracted my hair back to its normal proportions as I powerwalked down the building’s lobby. The dozens of people in business suits stared at the nude, red haired stranger in their midst, but for not for long as my hair began to elongate again and multiple bundles of it seized all the people around me and bashed their heads against the walls and glass windows in the building. They tried to scream and run, but my hair could move faster than anyone could run and I dragged them back, breaking their ribs while doing so before killing them either through brute force or strangulation or in the case of the escapees by shoving whole bundles of my hair down their throats to suffocate them. It only took a minute for the whole lobby to become completely bloodstained and littered with corpses.

 

I walked outside and spread my vulva lips open; I wasn’t able to orgasm without my husband triggering it for me, as part of our informal agreement, yet I could always nethertheless drive myself into a frenzy of arousal in anticipation of that sexy man. I started growing my size, my hair growing bigger along with me as it started to lift up cars and whole crowds of people. My hair smashed into buildings like a bull whip, shattering even steel and concrete as I grew bigger and bigger with each step. I pulled a bus up to my face, filled with over 30 people on their way to work, my hair smashed open the windows and pushed the bus door open. I stared at the people and licked my lips. “I feel like playing with all of you” I said to them. I let it sink it for a few seconds and then continued “Tell me why I shouldn’t”. I pulled the bus to my right ear “Please, you’re killing us!” Someone inside the bus wailed, his fear induced my left hand to stroke my pussy.

 

“I like it when you scream and beg for mercy” I replied softly before tipping the bus on its side and tangling each of the screaming passengers into a strand of my hair. I walked in front of the Mulctuary Money Management building and pushed my pussy up against the glass of the building, giving the men and women in their business suits the show of a lifetime as I rubbed it against the glass, shattering it and letting the scent waft in as they tried to escape through the elevator and the stairs. Their escape was made impossible by the giant strands of hair that I had now wrapped all around the building, entombing it completely in an unbreakable wall of red. The metal groaned under the strain of my hair constricting the building.

 

I grew bigger and then lifted the whole structure from the ground completely and then threw it towards the other side of the city, where it shattered in a shower of glass and concrete and knocked over several other buildings. I reached the end of town, now half a mile high and I retracted my hair back to its normal proportions. I looked back on the city itself, a large part of it was on fire, the roads were torn up by my footprints and tens of thousands of people and hundreds of cars had been smashed into paste or scrap metal, you know, the usual and not too shabby for the start of a Goddess’s day.

 

But of course now some of you are wondering when I’ll get to the obstacle course I promised and to you I say that you’ll need to be more patient, and I’ll get to it when I feel like it. I mean it’s not like I need a - okay, I will make a mildly embarrassing confession, I’m still deciding on what obstacle course to use as a challenge to my husband. I have many ideas that I could implement; I’m just trying to decide which one will work best. When I get frustrated by a, well what do you call the equivalent of a writer’s block, the Goddess’s block? Well anyway I just like to smash things and torment people; it gives me the kind of thrill I need to choose an idea that will challenge my little husband.

 

As you may have already inferred, I’ve got quite a few sadistic tendencies, I love to feel the pain and suffering of others and the power to inflict that suffering. I love to drink in their fear and their screams of pain. I also love to eat people and swallow them alive; I am an outright Voreaphile if the description of me eating the planet Earth didn’t already clue you in. My husband on the other hand is not really a sadist and he doesn’t really like Vore. Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying, I don’t mean he doesn’t like to watch vore, in fact he loves to watch me swallow people alive. What I mean to say is that he doesn’t like doing it himself, he doesn’t really get off on screams of pain, fear or eating things himself, he is more of the callous type. He is the kind of man who loves the thought of gratifying himself and his wife’s desires at the expense of everyone else, whether it is through their deaths, total enslavement or anything else. We have our differences in preferences and while we frequently have sex or rampage together, sometimes we both need a bit of ‘Me’ time which is one of the great perks of the time dilation field, the ability to get as much time as either of us desires to do almost anything we want without any noticeable delay for the other spouse.

 

Anyway I eyed me wedding ring again and thought about the people on the Moon. I decided that I was going to pay them a visit. I levitated the ring off my finger and I focused on it, making in grow bigger, I started pushing it towards the sky, towards space. You remember that thing about perspective where distant objects seem smaller and close objects larger? Well in this case I synchronised the speed of the ring’s growth with the speed I was pushing it into space so the ring always looked to have the same relative size from my own perspective, I and my Husband liked to perform this kind of trick to test our ability to visually focus on something.

 

After a minute the ring had entered space and the growth accelerated until the Moon was as big as it was before I shrank it. My wedding ring was now almost large enough to warp itself around all of planet Earth and its gravity exceeded Earth’s, particularly from the sheer mass of all that nearly pure gold in the ring. It was such a shame that objects couldn’t be carried back through the portal, even a microscopic chunk of that colossal ring would have made us rich beyond the dreams of avarice. I then started flying towards the new ring world, passing through my own impenetrable force field that kept the Moon in place and landed on its cold, grey surface, looking around at the transparent dome surrounding me. I imagined what it must have been like for these unfathomably tiny people to look up their Goddess and their surroundings, to know that their entire world and everyone in it now existed for no purpose but to adorn a married woman’s finger. I decided that today I was going to make sure that they knew their new place and to remind them of the honour of being so important to a Goddess.

 

Chapter 13: One Small Step for a Goddess by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice takes a visit to the captive people of the Moon.

I looked down as I strutted towards the nearest major habitat, my giant footprints would leave dents in the lunar surface that would never disappear due to the lack of erosion on this barren world. I and Tom had left even bigger footprints on this world before when we first arrived in their universe, I remember when I first learned of the fact that their futuristic world had colonised this celestial body. I told my husband that we had to teleport ourselves there to make an example of them, as the inhabitants thought they were so clever when they began to evacuate Earth in response to our giant sized reign of terror. Every time they saw the mile deep shoe print craters the people on this world understood the folly of resisting or evading us. Neither distance nor technology nor a lack of breathable air could stop us; we mocked the laws of nature that bound lesser beings. Today I was going to remind them one more time of this and have fun doing it, which is, of course what this is really all about in the end.

 

I reached the gigantic silver and glass dome in the distance; it was the largest structure on the Moon, a giant circle with a fifty mile diameter. I casually stepped on a maglev train moving away from the dome, not only killing the people underneath my foot, by suffocating the remaining survivors through the destruction of its life support system. I could see that the other trains were not trying to leave the dome, largely due to the fact that their destruction was more likely if they got my attention. I walked around the dome and stopped at the main entrance, standing half a mile high at the Lunar Operations Centre. I started shrinking myself down until I was normal size and I passed straight through the walls, into the airlock and then into the lobby as the people around me stared at me with fear and terror in their eyes, deferentially bowing when I made eye contact. I strolled past them casually, smiling at them. I could see that one man refused to bow and even decided to block my path “This is the entrance to the Interim Lunar Parliament, Ma’am, you can’t enter without the permission of our Prime Minister and most certainly not when you are dressed like – Well nothing at all” he said, folding his arms in defiance. I laughed at him. “You don’t even know who I am” I told him and a second later I shrank him to doll size in front of a dozen wide eyed witnesses. I then picked up the man with my hair and dropped him into my mouth, toying with him with that giant tongue of mine as he moaned in agony, relishing his futile attempts at his struggle to survive me. There were some idiots who still thought they could resist me, even after all that had transpired. No matter, they gave me a good excuse to have fun with them anyway.

 

I then strutted into the newly created Parliament, a huge room with a transparent ceiling, seating hundreds in levitating chairs. I casually walked up to the podium where the Prime Minister of the Lunar Government was giving a speech about the new measures taken by the government to survive loss of contact with Earth. Prior to me confronting this man I did a cursory investigation of the history of the Moon in the twenty four hours that lapsed since I captured the Moon into my wedding ring. In this time period this man became a dictator and had basically seized control of the Lunar Government on the pretence of Lunar Nationalism, urging a programme of self-sufficiency, total obedience to the Planet Eating Goddess (I had various nicknames, but in my presence you had better just say ‘Goddess’) and her equally powerful companion to avert a similar fate to Earth and of course, supressing anyone who dared criticise him on any of his policies, even the ones that had nothing to do with their collective survival.

 

Even in a time of calamity and tragedy on an epic scale there would always be opportunists ready to seize power, why you could say that I’m one of those people, except of course I’m the one that makes the calamities happen in the first place. Frankly I didn’t honestly care how my bling was governed as long as it got the results I wanted, and for that matter what did I want anyway? Well at first I just wanted to visit and maybe play with some people and remind them why I am called a Goddess in the first place but then as I approached the centre of their government inspiration struck. I approached their leader named Joe Baker, who immediately stopped speaking and bowed before me. I spat the man in my mouth out at the feet of Mr Baker so I could speak “Arise Prime Minister Baker” I said to him and he stood up.

 

“What can I do for you, my Goddess?” He said, knowing the fate of him and his world rested in my appeasement. “You have done well in seizing the initiative to rule this world on my behalf” I told him. “Thank you, My Goddess” he said. “To further consolidate my rule I will grant you some of my powers, this should help to avert any more instances of rebellion and insubordination” I said to him as I pointed one of my fingers at him, making him glow for a few seconds so that all of the people watching through the cameras could see what was going on. “From now on you shall have the power to read the minds of any person you choose, the power to move objects with your mind, to cast fire and ice from your hands or mouth, to control the force of gravity and many other abilities which I am sure you will discover through experimentation. You may also have the power to grant these powers to up to a hundred people of your own personal choosing. Be forewarned though, these powers are vastly more limited than mine and the powers you grant to others will be irreversible. Furthermore I expect that in return for these powers that my orders are carried out without hesitation” I explained to him.

 

I knew that that this was effectively a blank check for him to do what he pleased with anyone else that got in his way and I didn’t want to discourage this view at all. “My Goddess, this is most kind, most generous, it is an honour. I am not worthy” he told me, though I knew through simple mind reading he was ultimately insincere and full of shit about the respect he actually had for me, he in fact already had sadistic thoughts of what he would do to the people that ever crossed him in his relatively short political career. Nethertheless he would obey me and that is all I really cared about anyway. “Excellent, you are to immediately and will all due haste to assemble the largest number of mirrors and reflectors that your entirely civilization can possibly muster and place them all around the Moon. My husband, who is your God, will be around me very soon and in his presence I want the very tip of my wedding ring to reflect the light that shines off it so he can see what a beautiful piece of jewellery I am wearing. Should you fail all of you will suffer for this transgression against your Goddess. Do I make myself clear?” I looked into his eyes and he bowed again. “Yes my Goddess” he said. I then saw the man that blocked the door earlier, during our discussion he attempted to crawl away on his two broken legs, towards the door leading to the exit.

 

“You will perform a demonstration of your powers, Mr Baker” I told him and I pointed to the crawling man. “First, try telekinesis by lifting the man up without using your hands” the man was lifted off the ground and dropped on the podium. “Now kill him with any power of your choosing” I watched with fascination as the man started screaming and writhing as he was burned to ashes. “Excellent work” I said. A few moments later there was a loud clatter and a dozen people forced open the door and marched towards us. There were seven women and five men and they all came from the main opposition party. All of the women were genetically engineered beauties, each of them was either blonde or brunette, with perky breasts the same size as my own and with the body and overall build of a supermodel. The men were also very good looking too, with their broad shoulders, large muscles and handsome faces, not nearly as good looking as my husband though.

 

This wasn’t very relevant to the current situation though as they immediately started protesting, with one of the men pointing at Mr Baker “Our Goddess, this man has illegally usurped-” “BE QUIET” I shouted irritably, annoyed at their audacity in interrupting us. I then said “Listen very carefully, this man is now your leader. His will is now your law. All of you will do exactly as he tells you in my absence and if you don’t like it then he has the power to enforce his will on my behalf” As if to punctuate my words he used his powers to force the men and women to their knees, I could sense the lust in his heart and what he would do with the women later, though even then he would be discreet enough to do it when the public wasn’t watching. “Thank you, my Goddess” he said smiling mischievously. I looked at the cameras trained on me and smiled. I rubbed my nipples and said “Remember, I want your world to shine. Don’t let me down now or I’ll show all of you another way for your world to end” I said in my best seductive voice, gesturing towards my pussy before I teleported away from all of them, leaving him to organise the task I had set out for him.

 

I was now back on Earth, at normal size and on the outskirts of the city I started in. In an instant I shrank the ring down and teleported it back on to my finger. I used my powers to look at them again and I could see that their newly empowered leader was already beginning a hasty construction of the mirrors after detaining his rivals in prisons now that he did literally have a divine mandate to rule. He was also using his powers to move some of the mirrors himself, knowing that no matter what he would have to appease me or his world would next on my list. I looked back at the city I started from today, most of the city was still burning and hundreds of emergency service vehicles were pouring in, oblivious to the return of a Goddess that now knew what challenge she wanted for her husband. I started to grow my hair again, sweeping it across the streets and beginning to craft my obstacle course with it. But rather than explain how it works from my perspective, I’ll let my husband explain what he did to get through it.

Chapter 14: Hair Force One by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom goes through the course Alice established.

Early in the morning of Day Four: The Husband

I looked at the portal in front of me while standing in the middle of my attic. The portal itself had no colour or any particular form to it. Instead what I could see was the dark storage room on the other side in an oval shape, the portal itself was like a window or a tear in space-time that was always continuously open. No matter what angle I looked at it, the scene was always the same and we could always enter it from any angle (and we would always exit from the same angle we entered). On the other side of the portal it was the same thing; we would always see the same static image of our attic. We had for a long while tried to understand what this was all about.

 

We tried for instance entering the portal world and tracking down some scientists from very scientifically and technologically advanced parallel universes to investigate the portal. These scientists could never enter it; they would simply bump up against it like the portal entrance was a solid object. They could see what was on the other side and they were able to travel freely between parallel worlds that were not our home universe, but anything that led to our home universe was inaccessible to them. In addition to the portal we even tried investigating the nature of our reality altering powers and abilities. No scientific mind could explain it, no matter what nothing we did followed any real discernible law of nature except for that of pure logic. We could do just about anything that our minds were capable of imagining or grasping, our abilities made a mockery of the laws of physics, as long as it didn’t involve anything to do with our home universe in which case we were basically impotent.

 

After a while we gave up in frustration trying to understand it. What was going on? Who knows? Maybe it was a simulated reality where we had super user access, maybe it was a fluke in the fabric of reality at the quantum level, maybe we were just given these powers by God or a powerful wizard or we were just the products of another’s imagination. For all of our great powers and abilities, we were no closer to knowing how we got them. In the end it is perhaps not such a great idea to look a gift horse in the mouth. We had both resolved not to spend too much time and effort investigating this mystery, especially when there was so much fun to be had instead, like the fun we were going to have when I stepped through that portal.

 

I arrived inside of the dark and empty storage room of the starting building. I walked to the door and opened it and what greeted me was a red corridor, blood was splattered all over the walls as far as I could see. It seems that Alice couldn’t even wait to exit the building before starting her supersized rampage. I walked further down the corridor, being careful not to slip on the blood all around me. I entered the lobby of the building and saw several corpses; many of them had strands of red hair wrapped around their necks or even their whole bodies. I reached down and touched one of the bundles of red hair and it suddenly sprung to life, swirling all around me menacingly before it moved to a nearby window, smashing its way through it and moving out of sight. The first lesson: My wife’s hair is alive and can kill people and destroy things.

 

I stepped outside and saw the area devoid of human life, there were smashed cars, pockmarked buildings and bodies strewn all about. I could see bundles of her hair which got progressively bigger as I began my run. The road beneath me was cracked and deformed with hairs sticking out of the cracks like overgrown vegetation, adorned in some cases with impaled buses, cars and even a subway train car. In most of these I could still see or hear that people were still inside these impaled vehicles, alive and pleading for help as either the doors were jammed or they faced the prospect of being splattered on the ground from jumping from over a hundred feet in the air. I saw in another case a man and woman trying to climb down some of her hairs, but the moment they touched the hairs themselves, the bundle sprang to life, and threw them both off with a force that sent them both flying into a skyscraper, where their screams of terror were replaced by a sudden silence. The second lesson: Her hair has a mind of its own and it doesn’t like to be touched.

 

I pressed on, deeper into the city, trying to avoid making any physical contact with the hair myself. I reached a highway packed with a traffic jam of cars tangled hopelessly in several tons of hair that wrapped itself around the stranded vehicles in endless, gigantic knots. It completely blocked my path so I started running to the right where I saw a narrow passage created by two walls of red hair on either side. I started running through, but just as I reached the end my left elbow touched the hair. At first nothing happened and I kept on running but then a long strand of hair burst from the tarmac below in front of me and grabbed me by the legs and chest. I yelped in frustration as it tied itself around me, pinning my arms and legs together. Just as I was thinking of ending the run and conceding defeat, another, smaller bundle of hair emerged from the ground and approached my face, waving at me briefly until it started slowly lowering itself, forcing its way into my gym shorts until it touched my dick and began to encircle it, tickling me to the point of an erection. I could hear my wife’s booming laughter, loud enough to shake the ground as her living hair began giving me a hand job (or hair job). After a minute I finally came, sending a small stream of white onto the pavement as I was released from my bonds.

 

I started running again, making extra special sure not to touch her hair again, knowing my wife, I suspected that the next trap wouldn’t be so pleasurable. I ran towards the finish line which featured larger and larger stands of hair, one single hair was so thick, the diameter of it filled all six lanes of a highway overpass. I passed a row of suburban houses with a giant hair comb resting on top of a two storey house. I could now see the finish line, blocked by a strand of hair as tall as I was. I looked for a possible way around but found nothing, as the strand extended beyond my line of sight on both the left and right. I thought about maybe trying to find an opening but as I turned back I saw a sight that would force me to make a decision quickly. In the distance I could see a massive wall of red hair, as large as the tallest building in the city rolling towards me. Everything in its path was swept away, lost within the vast and unbreakable fibres as hundreds of buildings and thousands of people was abruptly covered by the relentlessly moving wall, roaring like a tsunami.

 

On seeing my wife’s hairy apocalypse I decided to risk it by climbing up onto the hair itself and then dropping down onto the finish line. As soon as I hit the ground the wall of red behind me came to life and completely surrounded and captured me from the neck down. “Well done Tom, that took you thirty-four minutes and forty five seconds” the voice of my wife boomed overhead as I was lifted up into the air. I got one last look at the city below before being forcibly turned around to face Alice; my wife’s red hair now covered the entire urban area, stopping its spread at the city limits itself. I was now being lifted up by my wife’s red hair, to gaze at her mile high nude body; she had more than just the Daily Run planned for me today.

Chapter 15: Tour De Force by Herocity

My wife’s red hair began to lift me up, to give me a full tour of her body, beginning with her well-manicured pink toenails, each the size of trucks. I passed by her nearly half mile high smooth legs, marred in some spots by tiny blood spatters or dust from her morning rampage. My erection started to return as I was then pulled closer to her office building sized vulva, glistening with arousal, her musk completely filled the air, heightening my lust. Inside I could see an army tank, a few cars and dozens of people trapped inside, uselessly pushing against the invisible force field that held them inside her. I was so close I could almost touch her with my tongue, my bound hands and legs offering me no alternative way of paying tribute to my sexy Goddess wife, but she denied me even this as my bonds tightened and I was pulled further up, past her flat stomach then up close to the two small mountains of flesh that were my wife’s breasts, each of them weighing well over a million tons each and big enough to fill a football field. Her erect nipples alone were each bigger than our house.

On some days she would lie down in the middle of city somewhere and force thousands of little tiny people to climb her mountains, often with the promise that the winner would live or the first one to reach the top would be grown to her size. In practice though, most would never make it to the summit of either of her mountains as sometimes the tongue of a giant man that was her husband would scoop them all up into his mouth or in others Alice would grow impatient and squeeze those mountains herself, annihilating the hapless climbers, further still was the hazard of the climbers suddenly finding the mountain they chose to scale growing even larger or the laws of physics like gravity being altered arbitrarily and capriciously by a whimsical Goddess. To scale the breasts of a Goddess was the most hazardous climb that any man or woman could undertake, the skills required were not just one of knowing how to scale a mountain, but one of knowing the whims of a Goddess. I had made the climb on a few occasions myself, and she had always made the experience a challenging one, regardless of whether the climber was a God himself or not.

But, I didn’t have very long to linger in the presence of Alice’s boobs and contemplate all the things they could do and be done to them. I was next lifted up past her neck and then to her face, her hot pink lips concealing the vast maw that had swallowed an entire world and its people in it. Her smile spanned two hundred feet wide, her half Olympic Swimming Pool sized blue eyes stared down at me. Her head was framed by her long red hair that extended all the way down to her shoulders. I saw her mouth open now and her tongue emerged, running themselves along her lips slowly. I heard noises behind me, the groan of metal, shattering glass, car alarms and the fresh screams of terrified people. I then saw the source of the commotion: An entire skyscraper had been ripped from its foundations, held in my wife’s right hand, her wedding ring gleaming in the sunlight. She was moving the building towards her mouth.

My wife then let go of the skyscraper, it floated in mid-air and continued to move towards her mouth. Both of her hands were now busy stroking her nether regions. I could now see the roof of the building being ripped off by an invisible force, the bonds of her hair around me now loosened; I was brought closer to her mouth and the roof of the building. I saw hundreds of people were inside the top floor of the structure, now exposed to the outside world. The skyscraper then started tipping over, catching several people by surprise as they promptly tumbled inside her mouth, screaming as they fell into the seemingly bottomless dark pit that was the inside of her throat, along with the people also came the various debris of an office including, chairs, desks, filing cabinets, computers, glass and even an entire elevator car fell onto my wife’s tongue, which would roll itself back every few seconds, sending everything down into her throat. Other people knew what was coming and held on for dear life or found something to rest on that was bolted to the building. I was now deposited onto the lower lip of her mouth, to watch the festivities up close as several people sailed past me on their way to digestive oblivion, screaming all the way down.

I saw now that where the normal force of gravity failed to dislodge her prospective edibles, my wife simply increased its force, causing many to lose their grip and fall and for others the bolted down desks they were leaning against simply broke under the increased weight and fell into her mouth. Even more people from inside the rest of the building were forced towards the top as the bottom of the building began to crumple and flatten like an aluminium can that was about to be discarded. I saw a woman fall next to me; she managed to grip onto a part of my wife’s lip, holding on tight while imploring me to help her up to relative safety. I looked at her straight in the eye, her look of terror and puzzlement at the situation she found herself in. “Please help me” she begged. I walked over to her casually, waved goodbye and without saying a word I kicked her firmly in the chest, sending her down into the pit below. My wife’s laughter echoed all around me. It only took her a minute to finish emptying the entire contents of the skyscraper into her mouth, what was left of the frame she casually tossed aside. I looked around inside her mouth, I could still see dozens of survivors that had clung on, too far for me to casually walk over and knock into her mouth.

“You missed a few people” I said to Alice through telepathy, she replied in kind “Perhaps you can clean out my mouth for me”. I grinned in excitement at what my wife usually meant when she said that to me. Moments later she teleported me outside of her mouth, I was now the same size as her, Alice casually moved her mouth over to my still solid erection, taking two inches of my cock into her mouth. I used my powers to look through the eyes of a surviving office worker inside of my wife’s mouth; he had tumbled out and managed to get a hold on the tongue of the giantess that had tried to swallow him.

He had been strong enough to withstand the movements of the tongue as it swept the remains of his co-workers into the vast throat of the giantess that imprisoned him. He had been battered for several minutes but soon her tongue settled as the mouth of the monstrous giantess closed and he was plunged into total darkness, the sounds of the other survivors became prominent as they wailed helplessly, begging for relief but he was helpless to save anyone in the claustrophobic stickiness and moisture that pervaded the dark cavern. He spent minutes trying to contemplate what had happened and why. There was no simply no precedent in human history or civilization for what had happened to him or the people around him. By this point his thoughts had been interrupted by the return of sunlight, her mouth had opened again. The little man whose thoughts I was reading expected a fresh new wave of tiny people and their possessions to be dumped into her mouth, an event he was confident that he could survive as long as he held tight and never gave up his struggle to survive and understand what was happening. What he saw next dashed all such hopes.

The sunlight was dimmed, but the mouth of my Goddess Wife remained open as a gigantic penis, bigger than the skyscraper this little man worked in for the past ten years of his unmemorable life filled his entire view. “No, no, no, no, please” he begged, knowing from his own experiences with previous lovers what would come next with a giant penis inside of a similarly giant mouth. My wife’s tongue buckled him and he held on for dear life in a futile effort to avoid the end result of my powerful sexual arousal and the suppression of any release from it by my wife until this very moment. Inside of her mouth, time slowed down for the little man, to prolong his agony as Alice’s tongue moved slowly but relentlessly around her husband’s cock until at long last the moment the little man dreaded had finally arrived. He saw the tip of my penis and the flood of white, sticky liquid of over one million gallons that emerged from it, slamming into my wife’s tongue and spreading around her mouth.

The little man saw the survivors attempt to shield themselves with their arms, but they were all instantly swept away in the flood, to be drowned in my cum. Seconds later my view from the perspective of the little man was abruptly ended as the tsunami of white swept him away. It really was too bad he died then; I wanted to see what his take would have been on the multiple orgasms I had in Alice’s mouth, one second after the other right after he did die. Perhaps I should shield my little witnesses better next time; they really were fragile when it came to the subject of sex with my wife.

It took about a minute and after one final orgasm that was more pleasurable than the last my wife finally stopped triggering my orgasms and I followed suit by stopping hers a few seconds later. We both lied down together in the rubble of the city together, taking a few minutes to rest in post-orgasmic bliss until I then broke the silence “So honey, are we going to find another universe with us in it?” She turned around to look at me “I found one after preparing the daily run, I think it’s the same one, only a few trivial differences to ours” Alice then created a portal in front of us. “Let’s go and make our doubles great again!” She shouted, jumping into the portal. I took one last look at the city still covered by my wife’s hair. I started growing myself in size until the city was only as large as my foot. I then focused on making my breath as hot as possible, leaning in to the now super tiny city and then setting it on fire by breathing on it. Satisfied that I had turned it all into an ash heap I created a portal scaled to my new size and followed my wife into the universe she found, eager to empower my alternate universe counterpart.

Chapter 16: The Gift of Giving by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice and Tom go into a universe inhabitated by their own doubles

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Wife

I stepped through the portal to the universe containing our doubles. I was scaled down to normal human size and dressed in a short skirt and blouse with high heels. I knew that the other Alice Smith at this time of the day was at the call centre and was now just leaving for a lunch break. She had for many years now been putting up with angry and obscene phone calls, unhelpful co-workers and low wages. She was very similar to me in that respect, although some of the events of her life were different, no universe anywhere or at any time was completely identical to the one we came from, but this one was the most similar I could locate within a few million universes I scanned with my powers. She was close enough to me in almost every meaningful way and today this version of ‘I’ was going to have a very lucky day.

Her work heels clacked against the tarmac of the road as she sat down with her homemade rice and beans. A man wearing a tank top and baseball cap approached her “Hey baby!” He shouted at my double while rudely gesturing at his crotch. In my own world this creep would randomly show up, especially if I was alone and in most cases I would have to run back inside the call centre to get away from him, especially when he would start making groping gestures. Even after many complaints neither the police nor the security guards at my job would do anything about him. I used my powers to look into his life and history. Caucasian male of age twenty three, his job was a construction site worker, already had a girlfriend, cheated on her twice, he was also starting to become an alcoholic. Vast and intricate levels of information about anyone in our many universes were available to me and my husband; unfortunately a great deal of it was also not useful in our home universe as the subtle differences between these worlds would make the information unreliable, I could not verify for sure if what I found on this pervert matched what was also in my home universe. Otherwise we would have both already have won the lottery or something like it in our home world if the information on the winning numbers was identical.

I stood near both of them, completely invisible and inaudible, familiar with this creep’s routine “I’d like to get inside you! How about I do a Commander in Chief and grab ya by the pussy!” He continued, licking his lips and preparing to block my double’s path. Normally when he did this I would make a run for it but today I would not run from him – he was going to run from me, assuming I would let him, of course. I had enough of this pig and his behaviour in addition to his inane and unoriginal political references on top of it all. I concentrated on making him smaller, in full view of my double. He shouted in bewilderment as I reduced him to a more proper size of six inches. My double stopped dead in her tracks, dumbfounded and subsequently dropping her lunch with a crash that caused the shrunken man to start running away in a blind panic.

Making myself visible and audible, I casually walked up to the running man and grabbed him with my right hand. I turned around to face my double. “Hello there, Alice Smith, don’t let this creep get away from you” I said smiling, nonchalantly poking the doll sized pervert with my fingers as he kicked and struggled against my firm grip. “Who are you?” Alice asked me. “My name is Alice Smith. I am an alternate universe counterpart of you, Alice Smith” I said. She looked over me carefully; she could tell that I looked like her, a sexier and younger version of her. But her scepticism held firm.

“So you are me, but from another universe? You certainly look a bit like me” She paused and then continued “But where did you get the ability to – Shrink that man?” She asked, fascinated and since I know her well, the latter question was also asked with a tinge of sexual arousal. “Let go of me you goddamn bitch!” The man in my hand seemed to have found his courage again. I pressed him tightly against my cleavage, knocking the breath out of him “I am trying to have a conversation and you are being very rude by interrupting me” I scolded the man, his muffled protests almost inaudible as I held fast. “Speak out of turn again and I’ll crush you like a bug” I told him, putting him on the ground and lifting one of my high heels over him. He whimpered in fright but was quiet as I lifted him back into my hand.

“Anyway to answer your question I can shrink things because I can change reality itself. I am omnipotent, a Goddess basically. My abilities involve more than shrinking, I can grow to giant size, fly anywhere, travel between universes, use telekinesis, change the hair colour of everyone on the planet; well the list goes on” I said. “You’re a Goddess? You can do literally anything?” Alice said sceptically. “I’ll show you a taste of the kind of power I have, Alice” I said smiling and then pointing a finger towards the dreary grey call centre building. A moment later I made the building red in colour and streaked it with the colours of the rainbow, the next moment I pulled several cars from the parking lot, floated them around in mid-air, shrank them and dropped them all in front of both of us. I then levitated off the ground, spread my arms and instantly the entire city was plunged into darkness as I repositioned the planet to make it night time, I even repositioned the Moon and switched on all the street lights. I dropped back to the ground and swept my arms around me in a grand gesture. “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Do you think I’ve provided enough evidence?” I asked her with a smirk.

Alice was breathing heavily “Yes, yes, could you – please make all that you did back to normal uh Goddess Alice” she asked. I waved my arm dismissively and all the changes I made, sans the shrunken man were reversed. “So, now that I’ve shown you what I am capable of doing I’m going to make you a Goddess too, I will grant you similar powers to my own, like you display you just saw, walk with me” I said, renewing my poking of the little man in my hand while walking towards the direction of my Husband’s workplace. Alice followed without a word. “So, Alice do you have any questions?” I asked while casually strolling into the wide open City Plaza. The little man, upon seeing other people nearby began shouting and screaming and gesturing to attract the attention of others. “No-one can hear you or see you, little man” I said. “You can’t hold me prisoner, I have my rights” he yelled back at me.

“I can do whatever I please, you have no rights before an all-powerful Goddess” I replied, putting the man on mute. “What are you planning to do with the little man?” Alice asked me. “A good question, I was thinking of swallowing him alive. On the other hand, he did want to get inside me, so maybe I’ll turn him into my own personal, living dildo” I told her candidly. I could sense my double was starting to soak her panties in excitement, but she still had more moral inhibitions than I did. Both I and my husband had the same inhibitions ourselves at first, after all. “You’re going to eat him or use him for sex? He is a disgusting pervert, but that is pretty hard-core” she said. I stopped for a second and looked at my still shining wedding ring.

“Take a look at my ring Alice; do you see anything unusual about it?” I asked. “It’s almost the same as the one I have, are we married to the same husband?” She asked. “We are indeed, Tom is my lover and husband and he is also a God with the same powers just like I am. You will see that our wedding rings are almost the same but take a look at the jewel on top of mine, take a close look”. She leaned in to take a close look, I switched my perspective temporarily to that of one of the inhabitants of the Moon, a random slave labourer forced to work on the mirror alignment project under the tyranny of their new dictator.

He looked up to see the sky before him, one that constantly shifted and changed like it had never done in his entire life, he was no longer in the orbit of Earth, his whole home world had been consumed by a monster, a sexually attractive monster with the power of a deity that had swallowed everything he ever held dear, his whole family, his first home, everything. The very world he was stranded on had been captured and as an act of cosmic humiliation were shrunken to a size so small that they were nothing more than a jewel, a trophy for that Goddess. Now his whole sky was filled by a vast blue eye, was the Goddess inspecting her prize again, was she showing off to someone else? Had their world been sold off to another cosmic entity? Were they going to be destroyed by plunged into the Goddess’s intimate parts? The Goddess and her husband God had proven that they had the means and motive to do just about anything, their power absolute, unanswerable and almost completely unpredictable. He couldn’t even begin to tell what they were plotting next as all he could see was that vast all Seeing Eye seemingly boring down into his soul, watching his every movement. He sped up the pace of his work and hoped that if this was the end then at least it would be quick.

He then saw a wall of white flesh with vast ridges of fingerprints as it collided with the protective bubble that had been guarding his world from the casual destruction that would otherwise be caused by the everyday movement of the Goddess. Every time something hit that bubble the entire world would shake, though never with enough force to cause serious damage, only enough to remind them constantly of their powerlessness. From his perspective the view of the outside world was limited by the sheer difference in size, his entire world was only a fraction of an inch in diameter. He wasn’t even aware now that there were two versions of Alice. His whole world shook again. “That’s no jewel, that that’s the Moon” Alice told me, her eyes wide in wonder. She quickly looked up into the sky.

“I haven’t taken your world’s Moon, but I have travelled to many dimensions. In one of those universes I took their Moon as a trophy after I consumed all of planet Earth” I opened my mouth, baring my teeth as I quickly flashed a vision into her mind of my consumption of the entire planet. They tried to kill me and my husband with their puny weapons. So I killed all of them with my mouth” I said to her. “And so, I’m sure you now understand why I regard the fate of the man I’m holding inconsequential in the grand scheme of things”. I waited a bit for my double to comprehend. “And you’re going to give me this power too?” She asked, biting her lip. “You will have the powerful to achieve anything your heart desires” I said smiling.

“One last question, uh Goddess. Are there any restrictions on the powers that you plan to give me?” I then paused for a moment “Yes, only three though, the first is that you nor your Husband who will receive the same powers will not be able to travel between dimensions. We would like our doubles to stay within their own universes; otherwise it might create unwanted conflict. The second restriction is that neither you nor your husband can override our power under any circumstances, if our actions conflict then ours will always prevail, again to avoid any potential trouble from, shall we say competition for the same resources. The third is that any restrictions that apply to our own powers will, naturally apply to you and your husband by extension as well. Other than that, the whole universe is your sandbox to do whatever you please”. She took a deep breath “I accept your terms, Goddess. I am ready”.

I held out my right hand, I shrunk the little man to three inches and then shoved him into my skirt, having now decided what I would do with him later. I then held out both of my hands. Alice began to glow white before the light faded. She held out her hands “I don’t feel any different” she mused. “Your powers are manifested by your will, what do you want most right now?” I asked her. I knew exactly what she wanted of course; we both shared the same fantasy. I was not surprised then when she started to grow, her body expanding in the middle of the street until she was over a hundred feet tall. She looked around in shock “Holy shit, I’m, I’m, a Giant!” She said, her heavy breathing returning as she looked around at her new surroundings.

People all around her began to look at her and gawp, some even snapping pictures. I grew to her height a few a seconds later. She looked around again and then used a hand to rip a street light up from the ground “I really am a giant” she said, grinning mischievously as she casually discarded the light “I wonder if I have any other powers” she said aloud looking at the amassing crowd of onlookers. “Watch this” I said to her. I took a deep breath and seconds later I exhaled a massive, icy blizzard on the crowd in front of me. The freezing air quickly knocked over dozens of people and froze them into blocks of ice. I took another breath and the streets were now covered in a thick layer of snow. “My husband loves it when I do that” I said to her.

The surviving crowd below was now screaming and running, most of them had slipped on the ice or fell over in the thick snow which had suddenly appeared in the middle of an early spring day. “Your move, Alice” I said, playfully. “Challenge accepted” she replied and I looked at the streets and then at my counterpart as she started breathing fire from her mouth. The flames from her mouth swept over the streets of ice and snow, melting them into small rivers that flowed downhill and swept up the fleeing mobs of people that had escaped the cold. But she wasn’t done yet, her breath grew steadily hotter, the water began to boil, and the tarmac started melting and cracking until there was a steady plume of smoke emanating from the ground. “I can breathe fire from my mouth! I’m like a fucking dragon!” She said excitedly, “This is awesome; I can’t thank you enough, Goddess”. I then smiled “And then you show your gratitude by melting all of the ice I made for these little people. Well if that’s how you want to play it then: You’re on bitch!” I shouted playfully.

This time I let loose an even bigger and colder blast of air that covered all of the buildings in my line of sight with snow. I leapt forward and starting jogging through the snow towards my husband’s workplace. I changed the physics of my high heels to give me a smoother grip so that I could easily and gracefully stroll through the snow. My counterpart followed, creating a path of flame in front of her to clear her way through my blizzard. I stepped through the streets, kicking over skyscrapers with my heels while Alice clumsily tried to walk around the skyscrapers until after a few blocks when she then started melting them with her breath. It didn’t take long for us to reach the skyscraper featuring my alternate universe husband’s workplace. We both stopped our game and slowly approached the building. I smiled and pointed to the section comprising the parking lot; I kneeled down and tore the roof off, expecting my husband and as well as hers to be somewhere in there, instead I found nothing. I then used my powers to locate him; it appears that they had both gone out on an adventure of their own. “Our little men aren’t in here” I told Alice.

“Can you find out where they are?” Alice asked me. I laughed “Of course we can, we’re Goddesses now, remember?” I then pointed to the main highway in our city “They’re both driving away from us in that red corvette” I said. I then started running, breaking into a sprint as I thundered towards my husband, smashing everything in my path as my slower double jogged after me. As I got close enough to my husband’s moving car I jumped into the air, did a near full body flip and landed on the road ahead of him in a crouching position, the impact of my three hundred ton body landing shattered the road around me, throwing dozens of vehicles off the road. My swift appearance and landing took both men by surprise; I heard the brakes of the tiny corvette screech as the car collided with my crotch. I looked down at the two men as they untangled themselves from the airbags and got out of the car.

“Hello there dear, having a nice man to man adventure are you?” I laughed, reaching down to pick up the corvette and look over it. I then lodged the vehicle inside my cleavage for safe keeping. My husband waved at me and then turned around to wave at the other Alice; the other Tom saw his own wife and didn’t wave. Instead he stood dumbfounded as his giant wife approached him. “Tom, look, I’m a giant, this woman over here she is me and -” I now saw the other Tom look up at her. He started growing too until he matched her size. “Did she make you a Goddess too, babe?” He asked. “She did, Tom” Alice said as they hugged one another. My own husband grinned up the duo. “Shall we?” He asked. I nodded and he then held out a single hand, creating a portal in front of him, I held out my hand and created another, larger portal. My husband stepped through his portal and emerged from mine, at five hundred foot high. I grew myself to the same height. We both looked at the sight of our doubles quietly talking to one another. I had already said earlier that today would be the luckiest day of my double’s life, but before I go into detail on what sort of delightful superpowered revenge the four of us would take, I’ll let my own husband explain what he was up to with his double.

 

Chapter 17: God and Man by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom meets his double.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Husband

I stepped out of the portal inside of a mostly dark parking lot; a certain man by the name of Tom Smith had just had an argument with his own manager or rather it started with the mistress of his manager trying to tell Tom how to do his own job and it ended with the manager taking her side. I know how he felt as the same argument had befallen me only half a day ago, just like him, I gave in. He, just like me did not have any superpowers and we both needed the job. He was in that respect just like me, his history was almost the same as mine and his own future would very likely play out the same way for the both of us.

Today all of this was going to change in ways he couldn’t possibly imagine until it actually happened to him. I waited in the corner of the parking lot; Tom was in a foul mood and was preparing to go for a drive to get lunch from the local McDonalds, something that he and his wife had budgeted for once a week only, another effect of earning such low pay in our awful jobs. He stopped to look resentfully at the parking space ‘Reserved for Gary, Executive Director’; the space was taken up by a Red Ferrari. He looked at his own beaten up Camry with sullen resentment. I didn’t have to read his mind to know he so badly wanted to key that pricey Ferrari. He had too much self-control to realise this fantasy. I, on the other hand had no need to exercise self-control of this kind. I used my powers to make Tom’s car keys disappear from his pocket and appear into my own hand. Tom turned back to the Ferrari and then back to his own car, he then put his hands in his pockets, now searching for his missing keys while quietly cursing his luck.

“Looking for these?” I asked walking over to the Ferrari, my black boots echoing across the pavement. Tom watched me in wide eyed shock as I scraped the key along Gary’s expensive car. “Are those are my keys? What are you doing?” He blurted out as I gleefully drew my own name along the side. I finished a few seconds later and turned to Tom “Yes, they are your keys” I said as I tossed them to him. “As for what I am doing Tom, I am here to let you do everything you have always dreamed of doing”. He looked at me and then at his manager’s vandalised car, he could see for the first time that I looked almost identical to him. I could see a distressed look of panic starting to form in him “Do you know how expensive that is? There are security cameras! We could both get into serious trouble for…” he trailed off when I pointed to the side of the car and the damage to it disappeared in front of his eyes. I then snapped my fingers unnecessarily and switched on all of the parking lot lights, illuminating my visage clearly for the first time.

“Hello Tom Smith, my name is Tom Smith and I am a version of you from a parallel universe” I told him. “Okay, buddy I don’t know what’s going on here but I’m getting out of-” He paused at the empty parking space that used to be where his car was parked “-Here” he finished as I teleported his car into his work shirt pocket. He fished the car out and looked at it in surprise. “Tom, I’m going to level with you, man to man or perhaps as might be more appropriate – God to man, as that is what I am Tom, not just another random version of you, but one with total omnipotence. I am a God, Tom Smith, I, as well as my own wife have the power to do anything we want and bend reality however we please” I paused for a moment to teleport my manager’s Ferrari into Tom’s pocket and he then reached down to his left pocket to lift it out. “As you can see, Tom, I can do anything I want. I can make anything I want bigger or smaller on whatever scale I want, I can teleport anything, I can make time travel forwards, backwards or not at all. I can even control the minds of any man or woman to make them do my bidding. I have not just come here to brag or show off these amazing powers though. I have something special in mind Tom, so please listen and if you don’t want any part of it then I’ll rewrite reality to ensure that none of this ever happened”.

His face relaxed and he said quietly, “I’m listening”. I stepped over to the car of the head of Human Resources; her car was a pretty pink Lexus with an outdated ‘Ready for Hillary’ bumper sticker. I kicked both tires with my rubber boots, both tires then burst with a loud explosion. “Tom, I’m going to make you into a God” I said walking over to the front tires and kicking them both flat as well. “Do you like that idea, Tom?” I asked rhetorically as I stepped onto the car and smashed the windscreen with my boots. “More than anything, I’m so tired of everything I have to put up with, I just want to, but I can’t, what about-”

“Alice?” I finished, laughing. “Where do you think my own wife is, Tom? She is a God or shall I say Goddess just like I am. An outright Goddess Tom, beautiful and sexy beyond compare. With the same power as I have. You will hardly believe the fun we have with each other, every fantasy you can imagine can be fulfilled by our whims alone, no matter how wildly insane you think it may be. Right now your own Wife is probably being made into a Goddess just like her now, I half expect the two of them to come over here Goddesszilla style. Well that’s okay, if I sense them coming then I’ll slow time down enough for us to finish. My wife won’t object” I laughed. I stood on top of the pink Lexus “So Tom, do you want to take a bit of revenge? You still have your boss’s Ferrari” I told him. He pulled the Ferrari from his pocket and looked it over and then he looked at me. “It’s yours, Tom. Do as you please with it” I watched then as he gingerly placed it on the ground in front of him. He held a single foot over it, hesitated for a few seconds and looked at me expectantly (I nodded silently) before flattening the tiny car under his sole. He started breathing heavily “I did it! I just destroyed that asshole’s expensive car” he said excitedly. “But wait, now that I think about it, I should have done it in front of him. I want to see that asshole get his possessions ruined” Tom told me. “I guess it’s too late now” He sighed.

“Nothing is too late for a God, Tom. Take that as one of your first lessons. I can get the manager out here for you” I said to Tom. I snapped my fingers and the door to the building lobby opened. The man who walked through the door was none other than Executive Director of the Mega Insurance Corporation, Gary Carson. His Ferrari reappeared in its original parking space. The manager got into the car and started the engine. Gary had completely ignored the both of us, as was his regular custom.  I then held out both of my hands, with one I created a portal twice as large as the vehicle itself and with the other I created a portal near Tom, both portals were invisible to Gary, but not us.  “Put your hand through it Tom” I said. He tentatively put his hand inside the portal and from the other portal his own hand emerged, enlarged to twice the size of the Ferrari. Tom was shocked and he quickly pulled his hand back out. “Don’t be afraid now, Tom. Fear is not befitting of a God. What do you have to fear from a man that you can hold in the palm of your hand and crush like a bug?” He reached his own hand in again, this time his hand gripped the car. He then pulled his hand out and looked in the wonder at the shrunken vehicle that he now held in his hand, along with own hated boss. He looked inside the vehicle; I quickly planted a vision inside of Tom’s mind of the perspective of his own boss, inside of the vehicle and suddenly seeing a giant green eye looking at him.

He grinned. “Hello there Gary” he said, his voice reverberating all around the car. “Tom, is that you? What are you doing? Why aren’t you at your desk?” Gary replied, not quite comprehending what just happened to him. Tom shook the car a bit more and Gary went numb with fear “Tom, what – what are you doing? Is this a prank?” My counterpart tapped the roof of the Ferrari, causing the roof to crumple a few inches. “Feel a bit short changed Gary?” Tom laughed as he scratched the Ferrari door with a fingernail, the sound of the groaning metal making Gary cover his ears. “Tom, this is the last straw, I don’t know what the fuck you think you’re doing, but you’re fired! Clean out your fucking desk Tom you goddamn -” His sentence was interrupted when Tom smashed the trunk of the car with a single finger, the groan of metal interrupting the monologue of my manager. “Perhaps I haven’t made myself clear, Gary” He said as Gary started frantically unlocking his driver side door to escape, only to be blocked by a single pinkie finger.

“You see Gary, I’ve been given a new job offer, and one that pays much better, has greater benefits and is free of stupid, incompetent, utterly and completely fuckwitted management such as yourself. That position is Master of the Whole Motherfucking Universe” Tom then put the car on the ground. “I’m going to crush your car underfoot Gary, I strongly suggest you’re not in it when that happens” Tom growled as I looked on with fascination. I was amazed at just how quickly my double was adopting the role of a God. I had thought that it would take longer for me to persuade him around his inhibitions. Gary frantically tried his driver side door again and as Tom raised his foot Gary then opened the passenger side door and jumped out. He turned around and a moment later the foot landed on his half a million dollar Ferrari “My car!” He screamed. “How I am going to explain this to my insurance? They’ll never believe it!” He shouted. I could hear everything he said but my own counterpart did not.

“How do you like that eh? I have to struggle every day to pay my bills and my mortgage, denying me a raise even after I helped make your insurance claims process faster. You come into the office every day in that Ferrari, flaunting your wealth like the asshole you are”. He ground his foot into the Ferrari, flattening it to a pulp. “I’ll make it up to you Tom. You - you can have anything you want, more money anything! I’ll even have a Casual Friday!” Gary pleaded, again unheard by Tom. “What’s that Gary? Are you pleading for your life? I have no idea and I don’t care” Tom replied as he picked up Gary and stuffed him into his pocket. I walked up to him “Well done, Tom. I didn’t expect you to start getting revenge so soon” I said as I used my telekinesis to lift the scrap metal of the Ferrari up to my face. “Watch this” I said as the metal began to curl up into a ball. The ball of metal began to grow in size until it was as big as a bowling ball.

I raised a finger and sent the ball whizzing into a green Volkswagen, denting the passenger side door. The ball then grew in size again until it was twice our size. “Now, who’s day to ruin?” I mused aloud looking around the parking lot. “How about Jessica? That woman tried to get me to use the slower method of -” I interrupted him “I know, Tom, we had the same experience. There’s just one issue, her car isn’t in the parking lot at the moment” I then paused and said “Roy, that asshole kept stealing my TPS reports and passing them off as his own” I rolled my giant bowling ball into his Blue SUV, crushing it flat. “But, you are right, Tom. I’ll find that woman” I scanned the entire world for the presence of Garry’s mistress, I even found out that he had a few more on the side as well as a wife oblivious to his other mistresses, but all I wanted to take revenge on was Jessica. I found her just outside the parking lot in a Red Corvette; she was intending to meet Gary on his recently purchased mega yacht. She was at stopped at a red light. I used my power to make the traffic light stay red “Follow me, Tom” I told him as I casually strolled from the parking lot.

Jessica was honking the horn of her red corvette in frustration. She had been stuck at the light for several minutes, an unusually long time from her experience. She had thought about running the light, but she had already been pulled over numerous times before and her licence was close to being suspended. I strolled towards her car; tilting my head towards Tom as I told him “You’re going to love this next bit, Tom. I’m going to give you the best demonstration of my power to date. After this I’m going to give you these powers, make you into a God, you’ve shown yourself as more than capable of wielding it the way me and Alice do”. As I walked toward her corvette I started growing in size, my distance towards the corvette rapidly dwindling as I grew into a giant again. I stopped my growth at one hundred feet.

The woman looked up at me and screamed as I lifted her tiny car and plucked her from her seat (she didn’t even bother wearing a seat belt). I turned around to look at Tom as he looked up at me with his mouth wide open in shock and admiration. I looked down at him, with the screaming woman still struggling against my fingers. I used my free hand to open my pants and underwear “Going somewhere Jessica?” I asked her. Jessica screamed even louder as she eyed my truck sized dick “You seem to like interfering with my job, Jessica. Perhaps the reason is that you wanted to please your boyfriend Gary, which would let you feel his big cock inside you. Well I’m afraid his big cock isn’t available for you at the moment. But mine is and as you can see, mine is much bigger than his”. I dropped her onto my dick as she screamed in terror. I then closed my pants, muffling her cries and then I gently lowered the corvette onto the ground. Tom could not help but look at the moving bulge in my crotch as Jessica struggled to escape my expanding erection. “You seem a little fixated on my package, Tom” I laughed as I poked and prodded my crotch, causing her to shift around even more.

I shrank myself back down to normal human size. “It feels good, Tom. Me and my wife love doing this, taking the little people and making them our own playthings. And don’t you worry. It doesn’t count as infidelity if the other sex partner is smaller than your own genitals” I explained to Tom. I could still feel that woman fighting against me even as her efforts became weaker and weaker from exhaustion. In some cases if me or my wife really wanted our sex toys to last a long time we would make them invincible, able to survive without oxygen and alter their bodies so they would never get tired. We might even control their minds so that they would always keep squirming for us. The possibilities were endless and almost always fun, well for us anyway.

I pointed at the corvette in the middle of the street “And here is our ride, Tom. But before we go anywhere” I held out a finger “Kneel before your God, Tom” I commanded him. He dropped to his knees, barely able to conceal his own excitement. My double began to glow white as I endowed him with my godly powers “Arise, Tom. You are now a God” I said to him. He stood up again and looked around “Am I supposed to feel something?” He asked, puzzled. “You don’t feel any different right off the bat, Tom. Manifest your power through your thoughts” I said. He looked around again and stared at a nearby Starbucks. He fired laser beams from his eyes and the front of the shop burst into flames. “Cool” he said, grinning manically. He looked at the burning storefront again, a gigantic waterfall appeared in mid-air, high above us and water poured down on top of the building, putting out the flames.

“This is amazing Tom, I have to show Alice this! Can we go see her?” He asked. “Let’s take a ride, Tom” I said, pointing at the Red Corvette. “I want to go trash the boss’s private mega yacht first” I said, I could hear the muffled screams of Gary when I made that remark. “Don’t worry now; my wife is giving your wife the same powers as mine. The two of them will be able to find us. When they do we can come up with a great plan to get even with everyone that has ever screwed us over” I said, sitting down in the car and starting it without the keys. Tom followed me into the car and I started driving away, running through the red light. With my powers I was able to change the physics of the vehicle so I could drive the corvette through every car or pedestrian that got in my way, knocking them off the road or ploughing straight through them in an explosion of blood or jagged metal as I floored the corvette at full speed through the streets and then through the lobby of an office building. I sped down the highway at over a hundred miles an hour, the wind whipping in our ears as I travelled towards the seaport where I knew Gary’s giant, obnoxiously huge and expensive yacht awaited our divine judgement. I thought of the ways we could trash it, each possibility as interesting as the last.

Tom was looking around as I drove recklessly down the highway, testing his powers by zapping cars and people with laser beams from his fingers. I wasn’t sure where my wife was at that moment as she had concealed her position from me after shortly after she had entered this universe. All I knew was that she was at her own workplace, along with her other universe counterpart. The power to locate each other was something we always had by default, no matter where in the multiverse wither of us were, we would always be able to locate exactly where the other was at any time. The only exception to this was if either of us intentionally concealed ourselves, which was also something we both had the power to do. In effect, my wife could completely conceal herself in every way, rendering her body completely imperceptible to sight, sound, smell, taste and touch. For all I knew she could be right next to me right now and I would have no way of finding out.

This could lead to a lot of fun; we would sometimes sneak up on each other and perform the kinds of pranks that only someone with Godlike power could really relate to, the surprise was always an added thrill to the games we played with each other. For example, one moment I could be inside of a huge ship in the open ocean, enjoying myself, for instance. The next moment I find myself and the entire ship inside my wife’s pussy as she suddenly made her entire body perceptible to me again. Naturally she would expect me to behave similarly. She won’t forget for instance the time where she ran across the entire five mile length of my penis when I rendered it completely imperceptible to her. The only real downside was that the moment either of us became unlocatable the other became suspicious.

The reason I bring this idea up now is that, as my wife had explained earlier she had just appeared in front of us, or rather in the sky as she suddenly chose there and then to reveal herself to us. I saw her do a somersault hundreds of feet above us and one second later she landed her entire one hundred foot tall body directly in front of us in a crouching position, the road below took the full weight of her entire body causing a minor earthquake around her. Anything directly beneath her had simply been annihilated, but I’m sure I didn’t need to explain that, right?

I slammed the breaks on the corvette but she had landed so close to us that I crashed into the camel toe of her white panties hard enough to make the airbags explode in our faces. My wife looked down at the two of us, as if she had caught two mischievous children. “Hello there dear, having a nice man to man adventure are you?” My wife asked. She was laughing at us as we quickly got out of the corvette. I waved at my wife as she lifted the corvette off the ground and dumped it into her Victoria’s Secret Compartment. I heard stomping noises and the screams of people behind me, the other Alice had caught up with us. I waved at her too while my own counterpart stood in slack jawed awe at seeing two versions of Alice at giant size. Alice looked at him and said “Tom, look, I’m a giant, this woman over here she is me and -” While Alice had been speaking Tom starting growing himself in size, now that he had come to his senses.

“Did she make you a Goddess too, babe?” Tom asked her. “She did, Tom” Alice said as they hugged one another. I grinned at the display above me and felt the tremors of their careless movements around me. Being the only God at human size left I turned around to look at my wife, I took another look at her crotch and I realised that she had a man crawling around inside her panties. It reminded me of the woman I had in my underwear. She had now simply given up her attempts to stop me. It is hard to decide what a bigger turn on for me is, is it feeling the little ones like you fight against me or the joy of knowing when I had finally broken your spirit with just my dick? Well in any case, I prodded the little woman again, causing her to start squirming against my now flaccid dick again.

I looked up at my wife “Shall we”? I asked her. She nodded and I created a portal in front of me while my wife created a bigger portal next to her. I stepped through my own portal and emerged in front of my wife at five hundred feet high. She looked at my bulging crotch and the tiny woman struggling to escape my underwear. My wife smiled and grew herself to my height. We both looked at the couple near us that were both lost in their own conversation about what to them was an amazing and bright new future for them both. We decided to let them both talk it over, in the meantime I prodded my wife’s panties with my middle finger “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours babe” I offered her. My wife smiled and reached her hand into her panties as I reached my hand into my underwear so we could compare each other’s trophies.

My wife pulled a one inch high man from her panties at the same as I withdrew the similarly sized Jessica. Both of them looked at us and each other and at the other two, smaller giants below them. Fear and confusion was written into their faces, and then they watched my wife lick her lips and smile sadistically. I didn’t need to read their minds to know the terror they must have been feeling at the thought that they would never get out of this alive.

 

Chapter 18: Blue and Red by Herocity
Author's Notes:

The doubles give their powers a spin, in front of the original Tom and Alice.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Wife

I looked at the little woman my husband had captured, I looked not just at her appearance but into her entire history and mind as well. Jessica was the mistress of my husband’s boss; she knew that he was a rich man in an unhappy relationship with his own wife. He didn’t want a divorce as his wife would most likely take all of his money. Money and sex, it was all Gary and Jessica really seemed to care about in the end. It was then little wonder why their lives were so shallow. From what I understand, the vast majority of couple breakups occur as a result of disputes regarding money and sex. This, I suspect is perhaps the main reason our marriage is so strong, we keep a firm and well managed budget even when greedy moneygrubbers nickel and dime us every moment of our working lives and as for sex in our marriage – well what do you think you’ve been reading about all this time?

Jessica had taken advantage of the knowledge concerning this failing marriage to become his new lover or at least his main lover as Gary had also cheated on her with many other women. Jessica was not in love with him, she was a shameless gold digger who loved living the luxurious life of a rich woman and one day planned to force a divorce from his current wife and then marry him in her stead. All of these dreams and plans of hers had now vanished; the history I have just explained to you mostly pointless, for now Jessica had become nothing more than a living sex toy for my husband, a prop to get him an erection to use with the most important person in his world, his Goddess wife. Perhaps one day a lucky or unlucky man or woman such as you may one day have the honour of being used as a personal sex toy by either or both of us.

Naturally of course while I had spoken of my husband’s sex toy I had neglected to discuss mine. The pervert who had sexually harassed me outside my workplace for so long had now literally gotten his wish of getting into my panties. My husband would at this very moment be looking into the history of the man I had between my fingers, my husband would find out that his name was Patrick Justice and he had for several months been sexually harassing his own wife with crude remarks and occasional groping. I had told my husband about him before though I suspect that with his powers of information discovery he would now know the full extent of this tiny little pervert’s behaviour. I could sense that my husband was starting to get angry as his body tensed. I suspected that he might kill the little man there and then, it would serve the disgusting little creep right but it would be such a waste to end his life so quickly, when there were so many things that could be done to make him suffer before he was finally snuffed out.

My husband relaxed and then smiled “Hello there Patrick, I see that you’re already well acquainted with my beautiful, sexy bombshell wife. Tell me Patrick, do you find my wife sexy? No need to be shy, I’m a pretty liberal guy when it comes to other men ogling my wife” The man remained silent, too afraid to answer. “I believe that dear Patrick here wanted to, ‘Grab me by the pussy’, I think he fancies himself as the Pussy-Grabber in Chief” I said, my husband laughing. This reminded me of the time we once had in a parallel universe where we had captured most of the world leaders and had them all suffocated in my pussy on live television, just for fun of course. Don’t misunderstand us; we are strictly non-partisan in our rampages across the multiverse as we always target the world leaders independently of their party affiliations.

“Please sir, I didn’t mean anything by it. I didn’t know she was married. I’ll leave your wife alone” the little man begged. “Didn’t know she was married, eh? My wife always wears that ring on her” My husband explained. The little man didn’t answer. My husband drew his face closer to him “Tell me which part of my wife you liked best. Was it her magnificent titties that you liked best?” I moved the little man away from my husband and slowly moved him close to my breasts, giving the little man a closer view. “Beautiful aren’t they? Want to know what they look like without anything to cover them?” My husband continued, with the little man only whimpering in response. I used my powers to make my blouse and bra vanish which rendered me topless. My husband groped both of my breasts, fondling them sensually. “Do you like them, Patrick?” My husband taunted as he rubbed one of my nipples against the little man. “No woman in the world has bigger tits than my wife” my husband whispered to the little man. He then continued with “Maybe you’re not a tits man, perhaps you like-”

“Hey! Tom, Alice, look!” The other Tom shouted at us from below, breaking us from our foreplay. I turned around to look at him and then what he was pointing at. Several hundred police cars were converging on us. My husband gently lowered himself onto his knees and deposited his sex toy on the road. I followed suit with mine. We both stood up again and looked at the other Tom and Alice who were now almost surrounded. “So, do either of you have a plan on how to take care of this nuisance?” I asked the newly empowered couple as my own husband laughed. “Well, what would you both do in this situation” Alice asked. “Whatever we want, we have so many creative ways of getting rid of anything we don’t like. Try something and we’ll critique you” I said, folding my arms and smiling.

“All of you stay where you are and put your hands on your head, the military will be brought out here to detain you all” the Police Sergeant shouted on his bullhorn. I then watched Alice approach the Sargent and raise her foot over him “You dare try to command us? We are Gods, you will kneel before us or die!” the other Alice threatened. The officers drew their guns “Back away! Back away!” They shouted. I saw Alice look at them with a sadistic smirk “Run for your lives now little piggies. You’ve just pissed off a Goddess” she said as her heel flattened the Officer Bullhorn to a pulp. Gunfire from the officers erupted as they tried to stop her from stomping over to the next police officer. The bullets were prickling her skin “Ow, ow, ow” Alice grunted in frustration as she smashed a Police Cruiser under her foot. “You’ll need to shield yourself. They can’t kill you, but they can certainly still cause pain if you don’t take precautions” I shouted down to her. Alice stopped her stomping rampage for a moment to process what she just heard. She grinned again and I detected that now her body was covered by a solid invisible barrier.

The gunfire continued but now Alice was no longer reeling from the bullets as she started experimenting with different methods of crushing the assembled officers, smashing them under her hands, kicking them off the highway and dancing across the blood spattered highway, carelessly obliterating anything in her way. The officers now realising the futility of their assault began to retreat, calling for backup through their radio chatter. At this point I saw the other Tom watching his own wife, mesmerised, with a visible erection. My husband also watched the carnage unfold but he called down to the other Tom “Hey, Tom, the cops are getting away, help your wife round them up” the other Tom looked up at his bigger counterpart and then looked at the retreating police department and then at his own wife toying with an officer that was dodging her foot stomps. The other Tom nodded and then teleported himself in front of a retreating police SWAT Van, which suddenly skidded to a halt in front of him. “Where do you think you’re all going? My Goddess wife didn’t give any of you permission to leave her presence”. The police officers got out of the vehicle and began to start running in every direction away from the giant.

The other Tom fired a laser at a group of retreating police officers, vaporising them and a large chunk of the road they were running across. Against another group he fired another laser, vaporising them as well. “Are you going to just kill all of them with lasers now? You can always try something different!” My husband shouted out to the other Tom. He stopped for a moment and pondered. He then held out a hand and he fired from it a large number of iron spikes, each of which impaled the escaping officers. The other Alice finished smashing the last of the escapees by dropping a highway overpass on top of them. Both of our counterparts looked around to see if they could find anymore survivors. “We did it!” The other Tom said looking up at us. “Great job, you two. Working as a team” I said, looking on the ruined sections of the city. I looked down to see where our two little sex toys were and noticed they were both missing. “Honey, I think our sex toys have run off again” I told my husband.

“Don’t worry dear, both of those idiots are heading to exactly where I wanted to go anyway” he said, chuckling to himself. “Where’s that, Tom?” I asked. “My Manager’s – well Former Manager’s Mega Yacht. Dear Jessica has standing permission from her little boyfriend to take his yacht for a sailing. Which reminds me” my husband then spoke to his other counterpart. “Hey Tom, do you still have Gary with you?” The other Tom pulled a little man from his pocket. “Right here” he said, holding him up. “Great” my husband said as he shrank himself down to the other Tom’s height. He took Gary out of the other Tom’s hands and put him down on the ground. “Hey Alice, do you still have that corvette?” He called up to me.

I remembered putting that car in my bra, but then during our foreplay I got rid of my top and the corvette still inside of it. You may be wondering where something goes when me or my husband make anything vanish. The answer is nowhere; we can create or destroy matter or energy at will. The corvette had simply disappeared completely. Naturally when we create something as well, the same thing applies, we don’t need to fashion anything into existence with prior matter or energy, we can just make it exist by pure fiat. As far as I know the implications of this mean that we can basically live forever, without having to worry about a build-up of entropy, but this is something we have not enquired into too deeply.

I looked at my little husband and the red corvette appeared at his feet. He then looked down at Gary “You’re little girlfriend has taken off to that big yacht of yours. You’re first job as my servant is to go find her and bring her back to us” my husband commanded him pointing to the car. Gary didn’t dare disobey him as he got into the car and started it, driving away in the direction of his yacht. My husband and I knew that Gary wouldn’t follow that order; he would instead try to run to the airport and catch his own private jet, it hardly mattered though, we knew where they were at all times and where and when they would be. The other Alice approached us; her shoes and socks were stained red. “So, who are we going to target next?” She asked with a smirk on her face. “I take it that both our Toms wants to go after his boss’s mega yacht and everything else that asshole owns and that we the Alices want to show these assholes at the call centre what we really think of them” I said looking in the direction of my workplace.

My own husband replied “Let’s do what our wives want first. I want to give my boss some time to think that he’s outwitted me before we put an end to it” the other Tom nodded. The other Alice then asked me “So how are we going to do it?” I then said “I have a great idea and I think our men are going to love it” I told everyone. I looked up to the sky, seeing a dozen F-22s closing in our position. I knew that they would attack in thirty seconds if none of us intervened to stop them. “Hang on a second guys, I’ll just get rid of these annoyances”. I created another portal, small enough to only fit a finger. I then poked my middle finger through it, casting a shadow over the entire city. I had used a size portal to enlarge my finger to be as long as the diameter of the city. I didn’t even feel the fighter jets crash against my finger as I swept the entire skyline above the city clear of any solid objects; it was high enough above ground to avoid knocking over even the tallest buildings and my quick alteration to the laws of physics nullified any effects of air displacement. Seconds later I withdrew my finger and created a giant invisible force field surrounding the entire city, to avoid any pesky incidents with the military later.

“As I was saying Alice, this is something I haven’t tried with my husband yet, but I’ve been meaning to for a while” I said as my husband looked at me with mild curiosity and lust. “But first boys, we girls will need some privacy, so we’re going to make ourselves imperceptible. Be good little husbands and meet us at our workplace in ten minutes at normal human size, we’ll do the rest” I told both Toms, blowing them a kiss. They both gave us the thumbs up and a moment later both me and Alice were now completely imperceptible to anyone, we were both not only invisible and inaudible but we no longer had even a physical form. I turned to the other Alice “Just so you know Alice, we are both now completely imperceptible, we can no longer be heard or seen, or even physically interact with anyone, it is one of our abilities as Gods that we can hide from each other like this” I reached down towards Tom with a hand and swept it through him “See what I mean?” I said.

The other Alice smiled “There are so many fun things I could do with that ability” she said. “Indeed Alice, but be forewarned, Tom has the same ability too. He’s had quite a bit of fun with that as well” I said sighing contentedly. “Well here’s the plan I have” I then started. I would, of course like to explain what I was planning with the other Alice, to you my dear audience but that would frankly ruin the surprise. Instead I will let my husband tell you what we did in our quest to clean out our lives of the people that had once oppressed us.

Chapter 19: Maidzilla by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Both Alices become giant French Maids and clean up the city.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Husband

My wife told us to be here at her workplace in ten minutes. Easily doable of course, me and Tom teleported ourselves to the agreed area and stood at a street corner, awaiting the unique vengeance that both Alice’s would employ. I spent the next few minutes discussing some of our adventures that I had been in with my wife, intending to give my Tom some ideas and to loosen his inhibitions sooner. I also told him of some of the rules we had laid down with each other to ensure that the use of our powers wouldn’t lead to a situation that stopped being fun for us. You see with the powers that we do have it is easily possible that a God and Goddess could effectively go into open war with one another if they lack the intelligence and the closeness of a trusting relationship, basically if they were not like us. You may ask why this is the case? Well I shall give you a few examples of what can go wrong and how we can stop serious problems from emerging.

First thing I suppose that go wrong is the problem of what you might call consent. I don’t mean the consent of all the people we abuse for our enjoyment, as you may have already inferred that’s not a problem for us. What I mean to say is consent for the both of us, it may seem rather obvious but when you’re a God or Goddess it can very easy to cross lines with your powers, the examples are naturally, legion. We therefore always make sure that we have some rules, for example, under no circumstances should either of us modify each other’s bodies without clearing it with the other first. It’s nice for us to have bigger dicks or tits for instance, but it shouldn’t come as a complete surprise.

Likewise if either of us is going to manipulate time, slowing it down, freezing it, you know the drill we should always clear it with one another in advance, such as in our ritual of the Daily Run. Perhaps it might also be worth mentioning that while we can travel backwards in time, this ability can only work on anything that isn’t ourselves, so for example I could, if I wanted to send this entire universe back to the medieval era if I wanted, but my wife would travel back in time with me as well. I am not sure why it works like this, but it does. There are a few others thing related to the subject of consent too, for instance no teleporting each other or changing sizes of each other by an extreme amount without some advance warning, don’t harm any person or object that either of us doesn’t want to harm or destroy. Most of the rules I have just specified can of course be in most cases waived in the case of our ritual known as Slave for a Day, which as I am sure you know by now is where the master/mistress can have a lot of one sided fun for up to a whole day. But even then that stops being fun for both of us when it goes on too long.

Aside from general issues of consent the second thing that could go wrong is the sorts of behaviours that can typically break down a relationship, like petty annoyances, not reciprocating good things by the other partner, infidelity and well the list can go on. For these cases we have some rules, for example some of you ask what constitutes an act of infidelity, after all we both frequently use other people shamelessly as sex toys and of course as my wife had demonstrated earlier she is a bisexual that has sex with other women the same size as her.

Our general rule is along the lines of: If the other person regardless of gender is barely larger than our genitals or smaller, it isn’t cheating, if it is a woman having sex with my wife at any size, likewise*. On the other hand if I had sex with a full sized woman or my wife, a man then this is most definitely infidelity. Same thing applies with either of us becoming too closely attracted to another person even if no sex is directly involved. If in doubt of course we always make our intentions on these matters clear. We both believe that these are rules are quite reasonable.

 

*It may also be argued in theory that me having sex with a man is also not infidelity. But I’m not into sex with men, so this issue has never come up and almost certainly never will.

 

All of this also leads to something else that some of you may be thinking about which is that as you all know both of us have control of each other’s orgasms, but why do we control each other’s orgasms like this in the first place? The reason why we do this is related to the other issue I had just mentioned, namely the problem of reciprocity, which in our early days of being God and Goddess started to become a problem for our sex life. The problem you see is that we had the power to orgasm whenever we wanted, without the other partner needing to do anything. My point may be better served by an example, let’s say that my wife went full Kaiju around one of your tiny little cities and used one of your biggest buildings to get herself off, you know, the usual giantess cliché. Anyway in many cases when she did this I would find myself either not getting an orgasm myself or having to trigger it myself while my own wife indulged herself. It is always fun and sexy to see Alice pleasure herself with your civilization’s greatest architectural achievements, but the situation was undermining the intimacy of our sex life, particularly the part where physical contact and in general, the will of the other spouse brings about the sexual climax. So, basically masturbation, enhanced by godlike physical abilities was threatening to undermine the true fun of sex.

I don’t mean to imply of course that my wife’s behaviour was entirely to blame for this problem. In fact I would argue that I share the greatest contribution to the intimacy problems we were having. Perhaps the most interesting thing I did to enhance my own sexual prowess as a god was the ability to create multiple orgasms, which, at least in most cases is generally not something possible for a human male. Naturally with no refractory period, and the ability to create a literally infinite supply of semen you can imagine the kind of fun I had when at any moment I could bury an entire city under a giant lake of cum. However as my own wife had pointed it, it was fun to watch me do this first but I was starting to annoy her with my addiction to having multiple orgasms. Particularly when I would do it at moments she didn’t really want me to and that in many cases I, as well as her might occasionally sneak off to, well masturbate alone*, in effect anyway.

 

*Alone in the context of us, of course. For the millions we massacred in many of these cases of ‘Rubbing one off’ we were most certainly not alone.

 

We thought of a few ideas to get this issue under control and finally we settled on mutual control of our each other’s orgasms. We still find it sexy to watch each other masturbate from time to time, nothing wrong with that, but now we can both better control the time and circumstances we do it in and at the same time it is exciting for us to know that the other spouse can set the other off at any time, that I can bring my wife to her knees at any time and she can do the same for me. It was the greatest sustained improvement of our sex since gaining these powers. Now, speaking of time and circumstances of course you may recall that I and Alice had been engaging in a little public foreplay with our tiny prisoners until circumstances stopped us. I hadn’t forgotten this and I vowed that as soon as Alice unleashed her revenge plot I would start our foreplay again.

I kept an exact track of time and counted down the seconds until my wife would appear in front of us. I had one last look at the call centre she worked at and then I heard a loud pop of displaced air. I looked up and one mile away my jaw dropped as I saw not one, but two skyscraper sized, red haired, skimpily dressed French Maids holding a broom and dustpan suddenly appear in the middle of the city park. Both Alices briefly looked around the city, hands on their hips and with an expression of contrived disgust on both their faces “Now look at all of this, and tell me what you think” My wife said to the other Alice, but loud enough to be heard over the sudden screams of panic and chaos breaking out at their feet.

“It’s filthy, look at all of these streets, littered with people, their cars, and all their trash” the other Alice scrunched her face up. “Both our husbands won’t stand for this messiness; shall we do a little spring cleaning for our men?” My wife asked the other Alice, holding up her broom. The other one pulled out a small duster “Let’s clean up this town!” She said shattering the windows of the adjacent skyscraper by running a giant duster along its façade. “Now you’ve got glass all over the streets” my wife chided her as she pushed her broom along the edge of the park, sweeping up parked cars and glass into a pile as the other Alice held out the dust pan with her other hand. My wife scooped the debris into the pan until it was completely full. At that moment I had started to recover from the sudden shock of seeing two sexy French Maids emerge from the ether and I remembered the plan I made.

Using my powers of telekinesis I began to finger my wife remotely, lightly teasing the sensitive nerve endings in her vulva. She paused momentarily and bit her lip, her face started to flush and her breathing became heavier. She continued sweeping with her broom, refusing to acknowledge me and not even reciprocating with her own remote cock tease. It was always part our game, she would hold on until her arousal became so great that she would literally beg on her knees for release, but not yet, there had to be a slow build up first. I had told the other Tom as well about this game; he wasn’t sure himself about doing it with his own Alice. He simply watched me and both Alices, to see their reactions. There was still much for him and his own wife to learn. There would be time enough for that later.

The other Alice looked at her full dust pan, “Hey, where do we put all this trash?’ She asked. My wife pondered it for a moment “Hold on a second, I have an idea” she said. My wife started growing larger, expanding her size until she was well over a mile tall, her French Maid high heel dwarfing the other Alice in size. I took this moment to finger my wife again, this time more strongly as a loud audible gasp escaped her mouth, the sound reverberating off of every building in the neighbourhood as her knees buckled. “Over there” she panted, pointing a shaking finger off into the distance to a target whose line of sight was blocked by a skyscraper.

I then realised she was pointing to a city landfill. “It’s important that we always adhere to the standards of thorough cleaning by putting all trash into a trash can, or in this case the city landfill” my wife explained, taking her maid role perhaps a tad too seriously. My wife then created a portal from her finger at the landfill site and another at the lobby of a skyscraper, allowing us to see the huge pile of waste on the other side. She then shrank herself back down to her former size. “Just put it all in that portal” my wife said, casually tossing a truck, along with its hapless driver through the portal where it landed on top of the pile of garbage already there. My wife paused for a moment and we watched as the driver emerged from the truck and tried to run through the pile of garbage to safety. The other Alice tossed the contents of her dustpan through the portal; the garbage fell on top of the man, burying him alive.

The other Alice grinned and they both resumed their sweeping of the streets, making a path towards us as they swept the streets clear of everything that wasn’t bolted down (and in many cases bolted down anyway). I tugged at my wife’s pussy every few seconds, causing her to occasionally lose her grip on the broom as she moved closer and closer. I gave a strong tug once she was two hundred feet away and this time she let go of the broom and the handle fell right on top of us! This caused no injuries for us of course since we were both invulnerable and shielded but I nethertheless yelped in surprise from the unexpected movement. “Oh, sorry about that, boys” my wife giggled, red faced as her body quivered. She lifted up the broom again and swept the area around us, bringing each of her black and white high heels close to us. “We’ll be finished making the area, spic and span soon!” The other Alice shouted as she swept her duster along a row of skyscrapers, the glass staying intact this time from another physical law alteration. I could see that the streets now looked much cleaner, indeed I could even see them glinting in the sunlight. I looked up at my wife again as she turned around to look at the streets surrounding her workplace.

My wife then pointed to that building, a mischievous grin was now crossing her face as she stomped towards it, and I resumed my remote stimulation. She ripped the roof of the top floor up, throwing it into the portal. She looked down inside the conference room where her former managers cowered in a corner. They had no chance to evacuate, my wife sealed off all exits to the building as soon as she began her giant cleaning spree. I and Tom quietly teleported ourselves into the conference room itself, making ourselves imperceptible to all but both Alices, I saw my wife look down on her former co-workers with a look of contemptuous disgust.

“Well, well, if it isn’t you Mr David? You remember the time you forced me to clean out this conference room even when it wasn’t my job? Don’t you remember telling me that I would’ve made a better maid than telemarketer? Well, I’ve decided to switch careers, how does Goddess French Maid sound to you?” My wife taunted as the other Alice also peered inside the room. “What’s the matter, cat got your tongue? Are you seeing double? Perhaps you’ve had too much pot to smoke? Oh yes, I know all about that too now, amazing what you can find out as an omniscient Goddess” The other Alice taunted as she slammed a white gloved finger in front of her boss and ran it along the desks and tables. She withdrew her finger, covered in dust and showed it to the other Alice. “Just I as I thought, dirty! Every American worker deserves a clean work environment“. The other Alice lectured. She then pulled out a duster and waved it menacingly over her terrified colleagues but then looked at her counterpart.

My wife was having trouble paying any attention as she breathing heavily again as I continued my stimulation, this time more intensively as I simultaneously fingered both her pussy and tits. She could barely hold her composure. “Fuck!” She screamed out. She hastily reached a hand down into the conference room and scooped out a handful of her co-workers, reaching a hand up her maid costume she quickly slammed them all inside her pussy, moaning angrily as I stepped up her arousal even further. This time I began to feel a touch against my own dick, a solid erection forming within seconds as I started to breathe heavily myself. This time I went all out, throwing everything at her short of an outright orgasm, my wife moaned in pleasure and feel to her knees, she slammed both hands on either side of her workplace. “Tom…you’re…driving…me…completely…fucking…insane”. I had an acknowledgement from her and I was now also starting to go crazy with my own lust as I reached a hand into my own pants and started to masturbate to this vast French Maid Goddess, but I wasn’t ready to grant her release until she said the magic words.

The other Alice watched in shock “Are we still cleaning?” She asked weakly, her own face turning red from embarrassment and some envy at my wife’s pleasure. “Fuck the cleaning! I want to get fucking dirty!” My wife screamed as she ripped off part of her costume and began fingering herself furiously, all other social graces completely abandoned. “Tom, I swear to god if you don’t fuck me now, I’m going to use the broom handle next! FUCK ME GODDAMNIT!” Those, my dear readers are the magic words I was looking for. In an instant I grew myself to her size, without my own clothes and stood over her prone form, stroking my dick. “You swore to your husband God and now he will answer your prayers with his cock” I said laughing. She looked up at me, an expression of pleading locked on her face and I then pushed her over with both hands onto her back and I instantly made the rest of her maid uniform disappear, and I began to make sweet, giant, earthquake inducing public love with her in front of not only everyone in the city (well all those that survived anyway) but in front of our doubles, who stood there in dumbfounded awe as they watched us go at it. We fucked for ten minutes straight, in the missionary position, in doggy style, you name it.

We pulverised the streets below our naked bodies as we rolled into skyscrapers and other buildings with lustful indifference. My wife’s co-workers, trapped inside her pussy were instantly pulverised by my truck sized cock smashing them all flat. We orgasmed over a dozen times, our bodily fluids being exchanged between us, but in one of our orgasms my wife pulled my dick out with one of her hands and aimed it at skyscraper over a mile away and forced an eruption from me that sailed through the air at supersonic speed and buried the tower in my seed. She then resumed by pulling me back inside her. When we finally finished with one, final, monstrously loud mutual orgasm that shattered every remaining window in the city we both stopped and rolled over onto our backs, grinning from ear to ear. We both looked at the other Tom and Alice, making out with passionate kissing and groping of each other through their clothes. We both looked at them and laughed.

“Hey, you two! Where’s your sense of shame? Making out in a public place like that” my wife scolded them. They both stopped and stared at our naked bodies and the devastation we wrought against the entire city. They both started laughing. After a few minutes the other Alice, still holding her dustpan and duster asked “Well you two certainly made a fine mess, are we going to finish the job or what?” As if to punctuate her point the air around us began to smell of garbage. I spotted the portal to the landfill “Honey, did you remember to make the portal one way?” I asked. Wrinkling her nose my wife replied “No, I didn’t. Sorry about that, I’ll fix it” she said, getting up and with a completely unnecessary snap of her fingers her maid uniform returned. “I’ll freshen up the air” she said, making a curtsy.

A second later she disappeared, becoming imperceptible again, another few seconds passed and then we all heard a massive rumbling, I looked up and I saw my wife’s face or rather her mouth, completely covering the skyline. We all stared in awe as she brought her lips closer, puckering them and taking a long and drawn out breath through her nose. We could hear her hum a soft tune as her lungs filled with vast amounts of air, the force of her inhale drawing in millions of tons of ocean water and tearing the landscape around the city apart until it was barren. Around me I used my powers of wider perception to take in the screams of terror that had erupted all around the city and the surrounding suburbs; my wife was now big enough to hold the city with both of her hands, both of her Brobdingnagian tits rested on the landfill as well as one of the city’s largest seaports, flattening them completely.

It took about a minute until my Goddess wife finally opened her mouth wide and exhaled; her breath struck the city with the force of a hypercane, the vast quantities of air forced from her lungs at supersonic speed smashed into the buildings around us with an air splitting roar that drowned out every other sound, flattening the structures, no matter how sturdy or large they were into rubble and then blowing the rubble dozens of miles away, smashing apart anything they collided into. Hundreds of thousands of people were flattened into paste; their cries inaudible amidst the chaos around them, every tree, every animal and even the roads below us were torn apart and blown to every corner of the world. She continued to breathe out for a full thirty seconds, simply creating the air, ex nihilo from the interior of her mouth when her lungs were empty. By the end of it every last trace that there ever was a city beneath the giantess had been obliterated and she had in addition to this vast calamity, she ruffled my hair. She paused for a few seconds and after the roar of the wind had ceased I could for the first time smell a pleasant pine scent.

The respite was short lived as the ground rumbled and shook again; her face began to become more distant. My wife was now standing up, for the first time I was now seeing before my eyes her vast stature. I could see the two black pillars that consisted of her leg stockings; I could see white panties underneath her black and white maid dress as she stood up to her full height, posing over the barren landscape of the city with a dainty pink duster. I spawned a camera in my hands and took a quick snapshot, we both liked to keep snapshots of our favourite moments stored in digital form in a safe parallel universe. “All clean now!” My wife beamed after briefly surveying her destruction. I took more shots as she made a few more poses in costume. I will admit that of all the costumes she has posed in before as a giantess, this one was the best, I say this even after the time she wore a schoolgirl uniform and destroyed an entire school while sucking on a lollipop. She had cleaned up pretty well as a French Maid.

Chapter 20: Leviathan by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom now has fun as a giant.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Wife

“Good job, honey, ready to move on to our next victim?” my husband asked me telepathically with the other Tom and Alice receiving the same message. I looked down at my microbe of a husband and his companions and smiled “You want to track down your former boss and his mistress, do you?” I asked him, turning my eyes towards the open ocean as I posed with a finger in my mouth. “Shall I?” I asked, intending to whisk the tiny boat into my glove. “Don’t get your shoes wet, babe. You’ve done enough work for today, let the men finish this for you” my husband told me. I did a curtsy and then I vanished from the skyline and reappeared in front of my husband at normal human size. He looked out to the ocean “I am going to go imperceptible about now. I want you, my lovely wife to meet me on board the Superyacht Leviathan in ten minutes; I suggest you wear swimwear for this meeting; I don’t want to see that lovely dress of yours getting all dirty and wet. As for the other Tom and Alice, I believe that our dear friend Gary is as we speak flying towards Hawaii in an expensive private jet. Would you two have trouble getting him for us? I don’t want him to miss watching us play his five hundred foot long yacht.”

The other Tom and Alice both smiled. “Shall we fly out to meet him, hon?” The other Alice asked. The other Tom nodded and they both flew towards their target much like Superman and Superwoman. I looked now at my own husband “You have ten minutes, stud. I’ll be on the boat with a blue bikini, I won’t do anything with the crew or with any of our pets until you give me a sign” I blew him a kiss and he then vanished from my sight. I looked at the ground around me that was once the city I worked in, everything had been stripped clean by my super powerful breath, leaving nothing but dirt beneath my feet. I pulled out a cell phone from my pocket and perused the news. CNN was airing the footage of me and my husband, fucking in the streets of the city, completely uncensored. They even caught the footage of me sweeping the streets with a giant broom until I squished the cameraman with one of my heels. When couples want to have a memento of making love they might make a sex tape or amateur porn, when Gods and Goddesses fuck the little people film it for them from nearly every conceivable angle.

I was so tempted then and there to devour some of these pompous pundits and politicians boasting they would destroy us, even after they saw me annihilating an entire city with just a breath from my mouth they still thought I could be stopped. But I choose not devour anyone just yet as I had already wasted two minutes and I don’t also don’t think the other Tom and Alice would appreciate me subjugating the world for them too early. So I then teleported myself on board the ship called the Leviathan in order to scout out the ship before Tom began his fun, making myself invisible and inaudible to the passengers of the ship as I toured this behemoth of a yacht, I had the feeling that perhaps my own husband was doing this as well. For all I knew he could be right next to me. In fact since I changed into my blue bikini as promised I was doubly sure he was near me, watching me. The one sidedness of it was a turn on but I also had to make sure that I knew where everything was on this ship so I wouldn’t get lost around it. I found that male pervert, Patrick if I recall correctly, not that I cared what his real name was. I found Jessica too; already she was busy enticing another rich man on board Gary’s yacht.

There was music, dancing, martinis and barbequed food being served, even after a God and Goddess took them both as prisoners they still found time to rejoice in their luxuries. I could read their minds, so I knew that these fools were arrogant enough to think they had successfully outwitted us and that soon the military would destroy us all, they had nukes after all and I am sure that by now, my dear reader, you are quite familiar with just how effective nuclear weapons are on us. I know there is a whole planet of expert witnesses on that very subject inside my stomach. The whole ship was sailing out to Hawaii, as far away as possible from the city they disembarked from. But of course my husband would never allow them to make it there, nor for that matter would I.

I took a martini glass from the same table as Jessica, drinking it in front of her. She looked at me; or rather she looked at her martini suddenly floating off the ground and being drained of its contents by a mysterious ghost. Jessica got up from her chair, enraged. “Show yourself!” She screamed in both fear and anger. The man next to her quickly left her side. I then revealed myself in front of her, holding a burger. “What the fuck are you doing on my boyfriend’s ship!?” She cried in fear and anger. “That’s no way to address your Goddess, Jessica” I told her, reclining in the beach chair as I finished the burger. “Good burger, I’ll be sure to feed my husband one of those at some point. Anyway, the more correct way to address me, you’re Goddess is ‘Glorious Omnipotent Goddess, what the fuck are you doing, gracing your glorious magnificent presence on my boyfriend’s ship?’ See how much more respectful that is to your superior?” I lectured her as the crowd of onlookers on deck stared at us.

“Fuck you!” Jessica screamed, throwing a glass bottle at my face, which I caught in mid-air. Pausing for a second I then grew the bottle to the size of a car and emptied its remaining contents onto Jessica by turning it upside down, soaking her in wine, I then threw the giant bottle into the sea. “No Jessica, fuck me my husband’s voice suddenly rumbled, the deep sound reverberating and shaking the entire boat. A moment later there was the sound of a loud explosion and the entire yacht came to a complete halt. The yacht shook again and several crew members lost their balance and fell over, another one looked over the edge and screamed “Holy shit!” The entire ship began to rise, rattling and shaking as an invisible force lifted it from the ocean until it finally stopped about a mile in the air.

My husband laughed a long maniacal laugh that made the boat’s inhabitants cringe in terror. His body was completely invisible but his sheer physical presence was utterly overwhelming. I stood up and peered over the edge of the boat, holding another burger “Glad you could make it, big guy. You should try one of these burgers. They are truly divine” I told him. “Sounds delicious babe, mind sending one my way?” he asked me. “First things first, you’ll need to become visible so I know where your big mouth is” I told him, I actually didn’t need him to reveal himself for me to find his mouth; I just wanted to see him in the flesh, every last magnificent mile of that flesh. “As it please you, Goddess” he said, his whole form now appearing below me. This man was the true Leviathan; my husband was well over ten miles in length, lying down on the ocean floor, his toned chest visible above the waterline and his face locked into a playful expression. Every part of him was sheer physical perfection. It was only in these moments where I stood before him at a size even smaller than an ant that I could appreciate every part of his body like this. I wanted to get lost in those crevices between his abs.

I teleported to the other side of the boat, to try and find my husband’s ultimate weapon, and by that I mean his erect cock until it dawned on me what was supporting the ship in the first place, the prospect made my bikini bottom wet, I had just had sex nearly half an hour ago and now I wanted another round with him. I teleported back to the other side of the ship and I threw the burger over the side, directing it towards his face and enlarging it along the way. He caught it in his mouth and then spent a minute quietly eating the burger as the yacht steadily swayed back and forth. The other crew members were desperately trying to get the yacht moving again, the engine uselessly pushing against the air. They ignored me in their blind, stupid panic. I found Jessica curled up into a foetal position, crying in agony and rage. She looked at me. I smiled and waved as she ran away from me. I let her go; there was nowhere she could hide.

When my husband finished eating he began his speech “Good afternoon all of you sexy ladies. As you are all aware you’re entire ship has been stopped at sea. Some of you may have noticed how I did this” he paused and a woman in a red bikini screamed “It’s a giant cock, that giant’s put his whole fucking cock in the middle of the ship!” She looked over the edge and screamed again. “You are correct Melissa, I have literally impaled my erect penis in the middle of this entire ship, which leads me now to my demand that all females on board this ship are to hereby immediately report to my penis and start sexually stimulating it. This is important you see ladies as my erection is quite literally the only thing between this ship being kept safe and up in the air and all of your deaths. The moment I go flaccid is the moment the ship falls. Which of course means you all die, so I suggest that all of you start using your bodies to pump my shaft like your lives depend on it, as they quite literally do right now”. The women on the boat stared in shock “Anyone going to do what this monster says?” “No way” “I’m not touching that giant cock” “He can go fuck himself”. The entire ship shook again and started to list to the right.

“Ladies, you’re lack of enthusiasm is a real boner killer, guess you don’t want to survive after all. Pity, you’re all so good looking” my husband grunted, his entire erection starting to go soft. I knew I had to help him with it. His methods of persuasion are generally not enough on their own; these women would most likely die than do as they were told which would have been such a waste. So I raised my voice so all on board the ship could here. “Listen up ladies, I know for a fact that all of you are either hired escorts for the owner of this yacht or his many different girlfriends or mistresses. I know this because I and my husband are gods and we are omniscient. If all of you work together to indulge our fantasies, not only will you be allowed to live but by the end of it each and every one of you will receive a million dollars each. Since we are gods I am sure that all of you are well aware that we can easily ensure that each of you become rich enough to guarantee that you will never have to do this ever again and for no-one to ask any questions on how you acquired your riches.” I had a feeling that since many of these women were gold diggers a promise of more gold would be enough to have them on my husband’s shaft. It turns out that in this case it worked, well for most of the women. For the more reluctant I threatened to shrink and eat them on the spot right there and then, this I demonstrated by a vision of me dangling a woman over my mouth that everyone in the ship received. I kept this up until the rest of the women complied.

The ship groaned in protest again but it straightened out as my husband’s penis returned to its full hardness. I could see the ladies press their bodies on his foreskin, reluctantly at first “Come along ladies, look alive!” I shouted, walking up to my husband’s dick with a new pair of steel capped boots and kicking him roughly. The ship rattled again as he moaned in delight. The ladies followed suit, rubbing their bodies more vigorously, hitting his shaft with blunt objects, some even started licking him with their mouths. My husband could feel all of it, he had enhanced all of this nerve endings so he could “Baby, oh yes, good job honey” I heard him say, I looked outside and he was biting his lip, his hands trembling, resisting the urge to grab his own shaft and pump himself. I leaned over the edge of the ship, deliberately bobbling up and down so that my tits would bounce in full view of him. I wanted to provoke my man into touching himself, so I could have an excuse to bind my almighty husband to the ocean floor like King Kong in chains. But at that moment he seemed to be paying attention to more things than my twins.

 

He frowned and told me “You’ve got every woman on the ship; getting me off baby, what are the men on the ship doing?” He asked, panting with exertion. I then told him “Nothing, as yet. I know you don’t want them touching you, but I sense they are getting together and hatching a scheme to try and stop you”. They wouldn’t succeed of course, but they did have the potential to disrupt my husband’s pleasure. My husband laughed as he grunted again in pleasure “They’re going to try killing you babe. They have some guns on the ship and they’re going to surround you and shoot. Indulge yourself baby, kill every man on the ship and then blow my top off whenever you want”.

I turned around and started walking towards the ship’s gym and just as I stepped foot inside it the ship’s first mate pulled out a pump action shotgun and pressed it to my chest. “You bitch! I have no fucking idea where that monster dicked titan came from but I know that you’re that son of a bitch’s wife! YOU HEAR THAT YOU FUCKING MONSTER? I’VE GOT A GUN TO YOUR WIFE!” He screamed. My husband laughed uproariously, his laugh rattling the boat so hard that most of the windows shattered and the first mate almost lost his balance. “What my husband is trying to convey, Jim is that I am completely invulnerable to any harm you can do to me. Making your threat completely worthless, now die” I explained as I grabbed the gun, pointed it to my mouth and pulled the trigger. The pellets struck my force field and fell to the floor harmlessly. I then snatched the gun from his hands and snapped it in half. “Shit!” He screamed, trying to run away as I shrank him to the size of a doll. I grabbed him and dangled him over my mouth, probing him with my tongue as the other men took up positions around me, armed with pistols, shotguns and even a grenade launcher.

“Freeze bitch!” The ship’s captain shouted as he aimed the grenade launcher at me. I looked him dead in the eyes as I shoved the First Mate of the ship into my mouth, chewing him open mouthed as he screamed in pain and agony. “You fucking monster! You just ate that man! Stay back I have a grenade launcher!” He said. “No you don’t, you have a grenade launcher made of paper” I told him. He turned his eyes to see that he was now holding an elaborate Paper Mache of a grenade launcher. The same for every one of the guns the men held. “How the fuck did you-” he started before I interrupted with “I’m a Goddess, I can do anything I want, and the laws of physics mean nothing to me. I could literally turn you into a piece of chocolate if I want. In fact…” His face froze in horror as I transformed his entire body into a life sized piece of white chocolate. The other men tried to run but I blocked all exits with a force field. “You can’t run and you can’t hide” I told them as they all shrank to the size of my thumb. One by one I scooped each of the men up and swallowed them all alive, the white chocolate man I shrank to the size of my hand, I swallowed his whole body piece by piece. Perhaps I should mention that even as chocolate he was still alive and capable of feeling pain and could even see and hear everything I was doing. The last experience he would ever have was my teeth tearing open his head and swallowing what remained of him whole.

I inspected the ship for the presence of any other men and I found one – That Patrick pervert who hitched a ride on this ship from Jessica. I travelled down to the deck he was in, the ship’s bar; he was passed out on the floor, drunk. I shrank him to about the size of a marble and shoved him inside my bikini bottom. I was not prepared to end his torment yet by killing him. I wanted him to suffer and I wanted him to be sober while doing it. I walked over to a group of women on the fourth floor that was trying to get my husband off; their efforts were starting to slacken as they became tired. My husband had occasionally grunted in pleasure during my little expedition to exterminate almost the entire male population of the ship but now he had stopped. “Alright ladies, it’s time to finish him off!” I shouted, climbing my husband’s dick until I reached the head, which had been firmly wedged in the top deck. I changed the bodies of the women to increase their stamina and strength and took away their tiredness. They then renewed their efforts, intending to get this over with as soon as possible. To add an incentive I made another modification to their bodies, every ounce of pleasure in my husband was now linked to theirs. When he got off, they would too. I made the same change to my own body as I started dancing on the head of his cock.

My husband renewed his moaning and his hands dug into the sea bed as he resisted touching himself. “Baby let me come!” He shouted as his hands shot up from the sea bed. I didn’t want him to annihilate the tiny little boat with his hands so I forced his hands back down into the water. I bound his whole body in place “Be patient now, it’s coming” I tried soothing him with as I immobilised my giant husband. The other Tom had appeared, only a few hundred feet tall in his swimming trunks, accompanying the other Alice in a blue bikini and sunglasses. He held his former boss Gary in the palm of his hand. They both watched us, the other Tom grinning as he made sure that Gary got a good look at what was happening to his expensive yacht. I planted a vision in the mind of Gary, that all of his hired prostitutes and various girlfriends and mistresses, all of his sexual conquests were now cock slaves for my husband, that even all of them combined couldn’t service a cock over a mile long without some divine intervention to help.

I then called out to the women below “Well, here we go then. Remember ladies when I said that I would make you all rich beyond your wildest dreams? I lied. You’re all going to die when my husband blows his load”. All of the women looked up at me in a mixture of shock and indignation. I then gave the head of my husband’s dick another firm kick with my right boot and then he cummed. I moved right next to the opening of his cock slit and so the result from my perspective was a bit like that of an oil well gusher. A wall of white exploded past me, knocking me off my feet as the entire ship and everything in it exploded around me, covering me in completely in the debris and my husband’s cum. His load burst in every direction, landing in the ocean surrounding him as I floated near his dick. “How was that honey?” I asked him, softly stroking the head of the still erect penis again. “Wonderful, can I have another?” He asked. “What’s the magic words, lover?” I asked him, teasing his dick again. “Please my Goddess, grant me another divine orgasm!” He shouted loud enough for the people on the mainland to hear. I obliged with another, his geyser this time shooting up into space beyond escape velocity.

I unbound my husband, and he shrank to the same size as the other Tom and Alice while I grew to match them. My Tom covered himself with a pair of his own swimming trunks as we all met in the same spot in the open ocean. I could see Gary, still in rigid shock at my husband’s complete destruction of his most prized possession. “I think that about wraps things up for us, doesn’t it Alice? We’ve completely trashed this asshole’s boat, literally cleaned up your former workplace and made our doubles into gods” My husband said. The other Tom and Alice smiled “Thank you both for all you’ve done. That was amazing Tom, if you don’t mind me saying you’ve both given us plenty of ideas on what we’ll be up to after you go” the other Alice replied, reaching a hand into her own husband’s swimming trunks. “It’s your universe now” I told them both, pausing for second as the other Tom shouted “Damn right it is! We should take over the world, honey!” He said, grinning like a maniac as he held out a finger and blasted a passing cruise ship.

“Remember you two that nothing we’ve done today or that you do needs to be permanent. If you think we’ve made too much of a mess with your universe then you can always roll back time itself to an earlier state. Destroy the world over and over again if it pleases you both. We’ve had a lot of practice doing that. “And don’t worry, this universe is completely yours, we won’t be coming back to interfere or offer any more advice. We have an entire infinite multiverse to enjoy. You two will learn how to manage your abilities to get the best results” I told them both. I created a portal with my pinkie finger. “Goodbye!” My husband said as he waved and stepped through the portal.

The other Tom and Alice waved me off as I took one last look at their universe, locked my eyes on an approaching US Naval Frigate and sliced it in half with a laser beam from my eyes, watching as the two halves sank into the water “A whole fleet is coming for you both, but I’m sure that you are both man and woman enough to handle them” I said. They gave me the thumbs up and Tom shouted to me “We’ll take good care of our former boss” holding up Gary, before dumping him into his own wife’s bikini bottom. Alice responded by licking her lips and teasing her husband’s member. I then stepped through the portal myself, leaving them to enjoy their new honeymoon as God and Goddess alone.

Chapter 21: Stopover by Herocity
Author's Notes:

An intermission, of sorts.

In the evening of Day Four: The Husband

I stepped through my wife’s portal into the lobby of a Hilton Hotel in downtown New York and not as usual into the attic of our Home Universe house. This was not unexpected of my wife as it should be noted that when Alice says that we are ‘Going Home’ and then opens a portal that leads to a place other than our ‘Home Universe’ this is strongly indicative that today she didn’t feel like going back to work tomorrow. I suspected that my wife realised that she wouldn’t be able to concentrate on her work if the memory of sweeping her co-workers with a broom as a giant French Maid was too fresh in her mind. I was inclined to agree for much of the same reason and had I made the portal I would’ve also sent it to what you may call our ‘Luxury Vacation Universe’ or maybe it might be better called our ‘Overnight’ universe. The universe I was now in is a place that we intentionally spare from our destructive rampages in exchange for being a somewhere we can sleep overnight in luxury and comfort and not have to worry ourselves about our jobs or our mundane lives. It was a place to unwind when we just wanted a break from it all.

I approached the clerk of the hotel and quickly altered reality to ensure that we already had a vacant room booked. In this universe we made ourselves into multi-millionaires who could afford to go anywhere and do anything and always had the best of the best reserved for us. I grabbed the keys to our couple’s suite as my wife stepped through the portal. We were both dressed in smart casual clothes as we made our way to our room. I tipped the bellhop a hundred dollars as we entered the elevator into the top floor of the building. We unlocked the door to our room and began acquainting ourselves with it. Our suite contained everything a luxury hotel should have such as a good view of the city and harbour below, a big spacious room and, well you get the idea. Once the door was closed and locked my wife put a hand into her jeans and pulled out a little man, putting him on the table in front of the television.

“Look who I brought with me” Alice told me as the marble sized man was roughly deposited on the table. I looked down at him as he looked into one of my eyes “I remember you, you’re Patrick the little pervert. Now that I think about it I believe we had an unfinished conversation from earlier. Namely which part of my wife you enjoy the most, let’s see was it her magnificent tits?” I gestured at my wife’s chest as she took off her top and jiggled her breasts at the little man. “Not a turn on for you?” I asked as the man shook his head, begging me not to kill him. “Perhaps you like her pussy better? Take a good look now and tell me if you like it, you can even grab her by it if it pleases you” I continued as my wife unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down her panties and  lowered her exposed pussy towards Patrick, he tried to run but I quickly took away his ability to control his own legs. Her pussy then engulfed him briefly; he broke down, crying and sobbing. “You don’t seem all that enthusiastic about this Patrick” Alice purred as she pulled her pussy away and stood up again. “Are you a size fetishist Patrick?” I asked him, he managed to reply no amidst his wailing sobs.

“That’s too bad Patrick, you see me and my wife are both size fetishists. We love it when the other one is bigger or smaller than us. I find it delightful to go hiking in a pussy larger than this room; to climb her mountainous nipples. My wife in turn finds joy in reaching the summit of a cock taller than this hotel, seeing her man set fire to an entire city with only his breath or perhaps bury an entire city under his cum. We like to see each other devouring a planet whole and to then have entire crowds kneeling before us in worship. You may ask why we do this. I suppose you could say that it is all about power, Patrick. Raw unadulterated power over man, woman, nature and anything else to do whatever the fuck we want; whenever we want to anyone we want with or without any moral justification. A philosophy you lived by through all of your years of drunkenness, sexual harassment and not giving a single fuck about anyone you ever hurt. Tell me Patrick how do you want to die, shoved into my wife’s pussy and suffocated? Crushed by her giant twins? Swallowed alive like the billions she consumed before?” My wife jiggled her breasts again, then opened her pussy lips and then bared her teeth and licked her lips.

Alice then chimed in “Choose carefully now Patrick and if you don’t choose then we’ll choose one at random” We both waited for his response. “I…I want to be crushed. Fastest way to end this” Patrick said, as he dropped to his knees and waited for his Goddess to end his life. “Very well, mortal. Tit crush it is” I told him as my wife put her panties and jeans back on her. Patrick went limp as I levitated him from the table and he hovered over my wife’s tits. My wife sauntered over to the bed and lay on her back as I deposited Patrick on top of her left nipple she arched back and gestured for me to some over. I changed into my boxers and climbed on top of Alice. Patrick watched terrified as I licked her each of her boobs, deliberately rolling my tongue around her nipple carefully enough to avoid killing him yet. Alice gestured with her finger and I pulled myself up into a crouching position and placed my erect cock between her tits. Alice grasped her tits and levitated the little man until he was now firmly in the valley between both mammaries, with my cock hanging over his head.

I changed my point of view to his. On each side two walls of titflesh, each as big as office buildings loomed over him. His only escape was through the cleavage of the Goddess even if such escape was only an illusion. He expected this and braced himself but then darkness overtook him as a cock the size of a two storey house appeared above him. He expected his demise would be in the embrace of a sexy Goddess. He screamed “Not like this! No anything but this!” His protests went unanswered as the walls of flesh closed in and squeezed my giant dick. He watched helplessly as he heard the two giants groan in the throes of passion, feeling the walls around him move from the titfucking above him. He let out one final blood curdling scream as he saw the head of my penis approaching him and his screams ceased after drowning in my cum.

I returned to my own point of view. I stood there, crouching over my wife as she licked both her tits clean. Her tongue unceremoniously swept the corpse of Patrick into her mouth. I stood up and using our powers again we cleaned ourselves up as if we had just had a shower. We then embraced each other in a kiss and lay down on the bed, pulling ourselves under the blankets and turning out the lights. “Good night honey” my wife purred. “I love you, dear” I replied and with that we both went to sleep for the night.

As a postscript to the above some of you may be wondering why we bother to sleep at all if we are gods, frankly we can just alter our physiology so we no longer need to sleep at all, but to be honest we do have an urge to remain in recognisably human forms, for the most part and we contend that sleeping is a natural part of being human and so even as Gods and Goddesses we will sleep. This is not to say of course that we retain all of basic human needs. We have used our powers to change other aspects of our physiology such as not needing to engage in any of ‘Nature’s Calls’ or needing to eat or drink as we find these activities quite inconvenient. After a long day of destroying our former employers we both went to sleep with the anticipation of the activities that we would engage in tomorrow morning. I had already devised my plan for what I would do when it was my turn to be the Designated Giant of our Daily Run. I think my wife will be delighted when she finds out what I have in store for her.

Chapter 22: Titanic Tom Time by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom takes his turn as the designated giant.

Day Five: The Husband

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I pulled the blankets off me and noted the absence of my wife from the same bed. I walked into the kitchen to see Alice in her pyjamas, cooking bacon in the frying pan and cracking an egg open. All of this, she did without moving her hands. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her breasts in my hands “Morning beautiful” I told her, she levitated a piece of bacon and guided it into my mouth. “And a good morning to a good cook. Are you ready to do a bit of running?” I asked her.

“I’m ready, Tom. Any time after breakfast you can open up that portal” she said, putting all of the bacon and eggs on the table. We sat down and ate, discussing some of our adventures from yesterday as well as the Moon ornament on her ring. The people inside were still fighting to depose the man Alice put in charge, but his own supernatural powers as well as him citing the threat of my wife returning to destroy them all he had cowed most of the opposition into submission and he had now instituted a full scale reign of violent terror. We always liked it when our little charges turned their worlds into full scale theocratic regimes that worshipped us. While these Moon people had successfully made their entire world shine my Goddess wife would very soon return with me to their world to make fresh demands of them. “Perhaps you would like to ask these little ones something for yourself?” My wife asked, holding her ring close to my eyes as I observed them. I looked at my own ring. “I was thinking more about finding my own planet to put on my ring, but on the other hand I’ll think about what I might want from your little prisoners” I said between bites.

We finished our breakfast and my wife changed into running clothes, like she was about to hit the gym. I stayed in my pyjamas and lazily created a portal with my finger. “Remember, two minutes before you jump” I reminded her as I stepped through the portal into our familiar Daily Run Universe. I instantly altered time to stop relative to the universe my wife resided in; I could see her on the other side, still as a statue as she eagerly awaited entry to the portal. Today was my day to rampage across this city. I would craft a new obstacle course for my wife to navigate just as she did yesterday with her own hair. But first I wanted to have a little fun to warm up. I walked outside of the storage room of the building I was in. I stepped into the elevator and arrived at the top floor, walking to the highest floor still in my pyjamas as I looked out the window.

“Can I help you with something?” The young, blonde haired clerk asked me suspiciously. “Yeah, you can be my dick slave” I said. “I beg your -” her outrage was instantly interrupted as I quickly created a portal in front of my hand and another in the wall behind her desk. My giant hand reached through and grabbed her like a doll as she screamed. Pulling her back through the portal I opened up my pants and dropped her near my flaccid dick. I put one hand on my crotch to limit her movements away from my dick. She screamed, kicked and tried to push back against my growing erection. I smiled “I’ve done this over a dozen times now, Sarah. It never gets old to use you as my dick slave. You’re always a natural at making me hard as a diamond”. I then shrank her to the size of an ant and bound her to my dick; I was now only barely able to feel her struggle.

I then smashed open a window with a chair and the air from outside began rushing into the room as the security guards on the other side of the door demanded to know what was going on. I took my pyjamas off until I was nude, with the exception of adding two big black boots to my feet. I then jumped out of the window, feet first, growing to five hundred feet tall on my way down. I landed on the ground in a crouching position; the force of my impact caused the street to collapse beneath me as both of my boots crashed into the bottom of the subway tunnel below. A moment later the subway train moving across the tracks crashed into my left boot, killing the driver and most of the passengers. As the people around me erupted into chaos from my sudden appearance I stepped out of the subway and started power walking through the street, indifferently stepping on anything in my path. Thousands of people ran around my feet in total confusion in their mad dash to escape a naked giant that just blew up a part of a street.

I walked over to an apartment block and then thrust my erect penis into the thirtieth story window where two young blonde college girls and a brunette were watching TV. I reached a hand inside to follow up the sudden appearance of my dick, grabbing the two blonde girls and throwing them on my dick, then gravitationally binding them both to it along with the receptionist. I held the brunette in my hand. Much like the other girls she was also hot and normally I would on most of my daily runs put her on my dick but today I wanted only a very specific type so I brought the screaming terrified woman to my face and told her “Sorry Alicia, I’m only taking blondes as dick slaves today” this elicited fresh screams from her. I pulled myself out of the building and crouched down, putting the woman on the ground. I then grabbed my testicles with my left hand and before she could run I dropped both of them on top of her, muffling her screams as her spine was crashed by my heavy balls. I then stood up again and continued my stomping spree.

Each of my footfalls made deep craters in the pavement, my wife called this pair of boots my ‘Stomping Boots’ as they were so effective in decimating everything beneath them. I started crafting the course, raising giant barriers miles high consisting of nothing but reinforced steel; the rising barriers annihilated anything that got in their way as they rose to the heavens. I walked through my own barriers like a ghost; the same could not be said of the tens of thousands of trapped people now facing barriers of solid steel blocking any escape route. Along the way I snatched more beautiful, blonde women from their apartment buildings, from their workplaces, from the streets and anywhere else I found them, collecting them all on my swinging, giant erection as I continued destroying their city.

In each barrier I setup I created corresponding portals that could go from one ‘Perimeter’ to another, though I kept the portals inactive to the little inhabitants of the city, cruelly tormenting them with their images of supposed escape on the other side. I found another subway station and saw hundreds of people flee inside of it. I crouched down and smashed open the ground above the subway tunnel with my right hand and touched the tracks inside the tunnel. I then began to heat up the tracks until they were hot enough to be easily bent. I twisted the tracks into knots with my fingers, turning them into ‘Sherman Neckties’, when I finished I instantly cooled the tracks again. I then swept some debris onto the top of the tunnel before standing up again and moving on.

I stomped my way all throughout the city, changing my size randomly so I could inspire further panic and leave different boot prints of varying sizes. I demolished entire skyscrapers, cut the subway system and roads arbitrarily with more twists and turns, I sliced people in half if they got caught partway through a rising barrier. I made barriers of different sizes, some were miles high, others only hundreds and some were even of human height. It took me thirty minutes but eventually I had finished crafting dozens of separate areas through these barriers, the entire city itself I surrounded with the largest barrier of all at twenty miles high. I then looked at my handiwork and I quickly began to evaluate it to ensure that the course was not dangerous to my wife (under ordinary human levels of physical danger, I was in no mood to repeat the mistakes that caused me to skip my designated giant round again). I checked to make sure that she was able to solve it by having a little version of me run through the course. Satisfied of my work I thought about the total time: Two hours.

I quickly opened another portal to a universe nearly identical to this one and I replicated the exact obstacle course in it, in the same spot and with the same configuration by copying every atom of it within seconds. Since this universe I was currently in would be reset every day, undoing all of my creative work I thought it would be best to keep my ‘Craftsmanship’ ‘Stored’ in another world. With that out of the way I closed that portal and took one long look at my creation. I thought about perhaps leaving this course as it was and going off on my own adventure, but then I remembered my plan and what I intended to do with my wife today so I decided to cut to the chase.

I floated my body in the air and then started growing in size, expanding well beyond my current five hundred feet. I grew and grew until I was sixty miles high; floating over the entire city like it was an anthill. I didn’t want my wife to see me watching her with my bird’s eye perspective, particularly since watching her sixty mile high husband playing with himself above her might prove mildly distracting. So I became imperceptible, save for one exception: my pair of stomping boots, which I took off both of my feet as I placed those both on the ground outside the city. She would not see these boots from inside the city itself of course as they were lower than the barrier but as soon as she finished the course she would then find both of my Brobdingnagian boots. The overall reason for keeping my boots visible and taking them off I will not explain right now as I think it would be better to have my wife experience it herself and explain my plan from her perspective.

Chapter 23: Thinking with Portals by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice travels through Tom's obstacle course.

In the morning of Day Five: The Wife

I waited two minutes for him to finish his obstacle course. In that two minutes I looked around the hotel room, temptation building inside me as I remembered that we had both agreed not to cause any damage to this universe. It would have been so simple for me, with a mere thought I could turn this entire hotel into a hole in the ground, like so many others, as a parting gift from this world. But I held fast, there would always be opportunities later and besides, it was my God, Tom’s time to shine. I counted down to the last second and then jumped into the portal, appearing in the dark storage room that I had been in hundreds of times before. I walked around the building to the lobby; no-one was around to bother me on my way down, indeed the entire building was empty of any people. I looked outside; the streets were quiet as well. I looked in the distance and saw an enormous grey wall, almost as large as the building I was in. I saw writing on the wall, in font big enough to make the letters the size of a car each. The letters were made from the crushed remains of hundreds of cars, with occasional red smears randomly splattered on some of the letters. The words were my husband’s instructions for this new course of his.

GOOD MORNING ALICE. WALLS INTTERUPTING YOUR MORNING JOG?

LET ME GIVE YOU A FEW HINTS ON HOW TO GET PAST THEM.

LOOK TO YOUR LEFT FROM THIS WALL AND YOU WILL SEE A PORTAL.

THE PORTAL IS BIGGER THAN THE WALL BLOCKING THIS AREA.

LOOK JUST BELOW THIS WRITING, THERE IS A PORTAL. IT IS SMALL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FIT.

IF YOU ENTER IT YOU WILL GROW BIG ENOUGH TO STEP OVER THIS BARRIER EASILY.

WHEN YOU REACH THE NEXT AREA YOU WILL FIND THE BARRIER THERE IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THIS ONE AND IMPASSIBLE.

THIS TIME YOU WON’T ESCAPE BY GROWING LARGE ENOUGH TO STEP OVER IT.

INSTEAD YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER A PORTAL AND SHRINK ENOUGH SO YOU CAN FIT INSIDE A SMALL HOLE IN THE WALL THAT WILL HAVE TO FIND.

THERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO GET THROUGH EACH PART OF THE COURSE, SO IT IS NOT A COMPLETELY LINEAR PATH.

ALL PORTALS ARE SYMMETRIC AND REVERSIBLE. IF A PORTAL MAKES YOU BIGGER BY A CERTAIN FACTOR, GOING THROUGH THE SAME PORTAL AGAIN WILL SET YOU BACK TO WHATEVER SIZE YOU WERE BEFORE AND VICE VERSA FOR ANY OTHER PORTAL EFFECT.

BE CAREFUL, IF YOU AREN’T PAYING CLOSE ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THE SIGNS YOU MAY FIND SURPRISES WAITING FOR YOU.

THESE ARE THE ONLY HINTS I WILL OFFER, THE REST I AM SURE YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT.

THE TIMER FOR THIS DAILY RUN I WILL START ONCE YOU ENTER THE THIRD PORTAL, THAT WAY YOU CAN ORIENT YOURSELF AROUND MY OBSTACLE COURSE. MY PAR TIME IS THIRTY FIVE MINUTES; SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT THAT.

I AM WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW. I LOVE YOU BABY, SEE YOU VERY SOON.

I finished reading and laughed, this was by far the most detailed obstacle course he had ever made I our Daily Run. I could feel the onset of some anxiousness, he had raised the bar and when I was the designated Giantess I would need to find a way to one up him. But for now I focused on trying to beat this course. I stepped through the portal and emerged at over a thousand feet high, stepping over the knee high barrier with ease and feeling a squish under my foot as I wiped out a crowd that congregated around the wall. I found another portal and stepped through it, I was back to normal human size, the people behind me tried to go through the portal I just emerged through but they couldn’t, the barrier was impenetrable to them. A man looked at me with envy, pleading in his eyes. I laughed at him as he sank to his knees and wailed.

I looked in front of me and saw two portals at my size; I saw another portal, bigger than I was. I thought about how to decide which was which, I found the crowds of panicking people around me annoying and distracting as they screamed loudly and repeatedly collided into me. Normally in these cases I would quickly kill them with my powers, but our rules are that during the Daily Run the runner isn’t allowed to use any abilities beyond the normal human ones. On the other hand, the designated giant had no such restrictions “Honey, these people are driving me crazy, a little help please!” I shouted to the heavens, hoping my husband used his super sensitive hearing and would actually be magnanimous enough to grant my request. A moment later a massive lightning bolt struck a dozen people dead, then another strike killed twenty, the lightning bolts from heaven struck a dozen times, finally silencing the loud screams of terror. “Thanks” I said. My husband responded with a deep booming laugh. I then stepped over a pile of ashes and got a closer look at the portal signs.

One had a female figure depicted (like the ones you see on women’s bathroom) with an arrow pointing right to a smaller female figure. Another had the same setup only this time it pointed from a small female figure to a bigger one. I looked up at the barrier, since I was normal human size and the portal was far bigger than the barrier I thought my best option was to use the portal indicated by the arrow going to the bigger woman. I stepped through it and emerged a giantess again, at a height of one hundred feet. I then realised that now the timer my husband would keep had now started. I leapt over the barrier and stepped on top of a massive traffic jam of cars in front of me as I found another portal. This time it had a female figure pointing to a bigger one but with an additional parameter, 100X. I suspected it would increase my size a hundred fold, looking up the barrier it appeared to be the right size to cross it so I went through and sure enough I was now ten thousand feet or just something over two miles high. I stepped over another barrier, my running shoes demolished skyscrapers on the other side, and entire crowds disappeared beneath each stomp. I wondered just who was supposed to be today’s designated giant, me or my husband!

I saw another portal, this one would make me twice as large but there was another that would make me two thousand times smaller. I looked at the barrier and I walked through the doubling portal, I emerged twice as large, but this time the barrier was larger than I was. I tried climbing it, but the walls didn’t allow me to grip it in any way. I was four miles high but still too short! I went through the portal, halving my size, and then I stepped through the other portal, shrinking me back to normal human size. I walked through a hole in the wall and entered another area, an industrial zone packed with dozens of factories; the roads had the tell-tale signs of my husband’s favourite pair of stomping boots imprinted in them. Some of the trucks had crashed but others had been picked up and thrown into the buildings themselves judging by a delivery van lodged in the ceiling of an electronics factory.

A woman in a business suit ran towards me “He had women on his penis, women! Oh god, what is he going to do to them? There must have been dozens! Oh god, oh god” she screamed. “My husband is God, and he takes any women he likes. Unless you would like to join him, do not take my husband’s name in vain” I told her smugly. Something seemed to have snapped in her, her face contorted in rage and she charged at me, raising her fists and getting ready to pummel me. Just as she got within a foot of me she was forced to the ground by an invisible force and her head popped open like a grape. At least she didn’t say his name again or else her death wouldn’t have been as quick. I continued running to my next portal, this one was different again. I saw on this one that there was a male bathroom symbol on it pointing to a larger male symbol for 10X. The same portal had female symbols as well only the size was reversed, also for 10X. I looked at the second portal, it also had the gender symbols but the size configuration was reversed (Female ten times bigger, male ten times smaller).

I stepped through the larger female portal and sure enough I was ten times larger. I stepped over another barrier. Around me were more industrial buildings, but also a bank or what remained of one as it became quite clear my husband had ripped open most of the building, but had left all the money inside, I could clearly see why he did it. Hundreds of people were inside the bank, carrying away money as the outnumbered police ineffectually tried to stop them. I walked over to the bank and peered inside it, I saw a portal inside of the vault, a sign next to it indicated female 1000X smaller (same for male). I looked up at another possible portal and saw it indicate female 1000X bigger. I stepped through the portal to grow bigger, but I looked up and saw that despite being now two miles high again the wall was just too big to climb. I stepped back through the portal and entered the one that made me smaller. I emerged on the other side with a giant aluminium can greeting me. At this point I was one hundred times smaller than a normal sized human.

I ran around the can and I saw an opening through the wall. I ran over to it and went through. I saw a giant foot greet me, but luckily it was attached to a dead woman. I ran around her massive body and saw another portal. This time I grew by 100X and was normal human size again. I entered an area with a subway entrance, seeing no portals around me I entered, running through the tunnels while dejected citizens waited for a train that would never come. I ran to another station and saw that my husband had torn up the track and created a ‘Sherman Necktie’ from it. A train had derailed at this point and blocked the tunnel. I climbed up into the next station where the exit was blocked by a wall. There were two portals now. Both portals indicated male 1000X and female as either 100X or 1000X larger. I chose the biggest one and emerged outside as a one mile high giantess.

I looked around at this area; I could see a highway and the rubble of several skyscrapers piled on top of large parts of the highway. I saw another portal, this time only one. It had a female icon, but it depicted a woman putting something in her crotch, this one said 10X, there was another one with a normal female sign. It was listed as 2X. I stepped through the 2X portal and then looked at the barrier. Not big enough to step over, I guess I had no choice but to play the game the way my husband forced me to play it. I walked back to where I started. I looked for the biggest thing that would pass for a dildo given that my husband let barely any buildings stand in this area. I picked up a skyscraper near the highway between my fingers and opened my gym shorts and panties. I then carefully inserted the miniscule building into my pussy. I stepped into the portal again, feeling the building rub against my womanhood and sure enough I was now big enough to clear the barrier.

I was now ten miles high but still larger walls surrounded me on every side. I looked at the portals around me for an answer and I found only one that shrank me 10,000X or to normal human size. The moment I emerged from the portal I ran forward until I nearly slipped into a giant hole in the ground. I looked around me and noticed that this area looked very similar to the one I just left, indeed the footprint I nearly fell into had only just wiped out this part of the city as debris that had been carried upwards by the giant shoe were raining down on my head. It took me a few seconds then to process the fact that I had nearly fallen into my own footprint!

I thought that I had hit a dead end and prepared to go back through the portal but I then turned around to look at a small building with its ceiling missing, completely surrounded by a visible force field where hundreds of random people had taken refuge from the giant that had obliterated this part of the city. A sign above them misleadingly informed the citizens that my husband would consider this area ‘Safe’ for them (the little ones almost always fall for that trick of ours). I approached an adjacent building where a different sign above me helpfully read:

THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS MY DEAR. I HAVE GATHERED A FEW HUNDRED TINIES IN THIS AREA FOR YOU TO DISPOSE OF HOWEVER YOU PLEASE. JUST DEPOSIT THAT DILDO INTO THE DOOR LOCK AND YOU CAN CHOOSE TWO DIFFERENT PAIRS OF SHOES WITH SPECIAL PROPERTIES.

I pulled the little skyscraper from inside me, looked briefly as I spotted for the first time the hundreds of people inside of it peering back at their Goddess. I used the little skyscraper like a key as I turned the lock, my husband’s plan to arouse me successful as I thought about fingering myself, but then I looked inside and there were two pairs of gym shoes identical to the brand I wore. The only distinguishing marks between them were two signs, one with a depiction of fire and another for ice. I chose the ice shoes and put them on. A portal suddenly appeared with a male and female 100X sign. I walked through and emerged a moment later bigger, with the building I was just in beneath my feet. I looked down at it and noticed the force field was gone. The people huddled below in the roofless and now unprotected building stared at me and I stared back. Seconds later they appeared to realise what my intentions were and they began to flee. I lifted one shoe and smashed the entire building beneath me. Lifting my foot up the area beneath me had turned to ice. I smiled and made the thumbs up gesture.

I looked out for the next portal and saw it to the left of me but a moment later a giant hand appeared next to me, instantaneously and silently. It simply dwarfed my tiny stature at several miles large and more importantly it completely blocked my way as my husband’s hand grabbed a handful of dirt and made it vanish before my eyes, repeating the process three times before his hand disappeared. I peered down into the hole; it completely cut off my access to the portal, the hole so deep that even at this size I could not possibly climb out nor could I even see its bottom. But then I could see that water was starting to enter the hole. A loud rush of water from above me and beneath me from hundreds of sources filled the hole in seconds. I looked at the portal again and at the instant lake. I stepped forward into the lake and my shoes created a solid block of ice I could walk on. I took another step and then another step as I then started running across the water into the portal which specified a male and female 100X shrink sign, I stepped through and emerged outside of the city at normal human size.

I looked around at the wall behind me, the whole city was completely concealed from view, I looked at the surrounding countryside where I spotted a pair of my husband’s ‘Stomping Boots’ many miles away. They dwarfed the surrounding mountains and were probably sitting on top of another big city (or were given that said city would no longer exist underneath boots that size). “Well done Alice, you made it through the course in only thirty minutes. Five minutes better than me” my husband told me from somewhere above me. “Does that include the time you spent modifying the course during my run you dirty giant unfair cheater?” I asked him playfully but somewhat sternly as well. He laughed “Yeah, sorry about that. All time I took modifying the course was deducted from your time, Alice so no worries there. It was my last minute idea of making it a bit more fun”.

“I accept my time, especially since it beat yours, now show yourself big guy or is this going to be a game of guessing if you are naked or not. If so, then that’s an easy answer and you know it!” He laughed again. “Guilty as charged on being nude, Alice but that is not the question I propose in today’s Slave for a Day challenge. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it is to guess correctly if I am currently invisible and wearing that giant pair of boots you’re looking at or if I am somewhere else”. I looked at his boots and thought about the idea of my husband staring down at me with that smug look on his face, thinking that he outwitted me. On the other hand maybe that is what he wanted me to think and maybe he knew that I knew that he knew... Well let’s just say that our games often did involve quite a few notions of recursive thinking along those lines. “I accept the challenge, I will enjoy spending the rest of the day with you as my pussy slave” I told him.

His laughter caused an earthquake that knocked me onto my knees. “If you say so dear” he said. He then remained silent as I took a minute to think about my answer. I then decided upon my answer. “Well my dear Tom I have an answer. I will explain it thus. Those boots of yours are by my estimate about fifteen miles high and by my reckoning four neighbouring cities no longer exist because of them” my husband laughed again. I then continued “You’ve left no other obvious cues such as footprints in the general area or at least none that I can see so at least you’ve covered your tracks well enough but you see there is one crucial piece of physical evidence you didn’t account for” I said, pausing for a moment to let my husband absorb it.

“Oh? And what evidence is that now?” He asked. “You’re boots make a physical impression into the Earth based on their mass. I can clearly see that you’re boots have sunk into the ground at almost ankle length. If you weren’t filling the boots right now with your added mass the impression would be much less deep than that. Ergo you are currently standing inside your boots, Tom.” My husband then asked “Is that you’re final answer, Alice?” I thought about anything else that might have contradicted my viewpoint but could think of nothing else. “Yes, Tom. You can start calling me mistress now, slave.” My husband laughed again, this time it was a long and maniacal laugh. “You are not only a beautiful woman, but you are very smart too. However it is a little premature for me to address you as mistress. You’re reasoning based on physical evidence is quite sound. Under the normal laws of physics you would be quite right. Unfortunately-” He suddenly appeared above me, his entire shadow enveloping me in near pitch black darkness. “-I don’t play by the rules of physical reality. I raised the gravity on my boots so that they would weigh as much I did” I looked up at him, his whole naked body floated above me and I knew that I had just lost the slave for a day challenge.

“You have bested me, master. I am yours to command” I said, accepting my defeat. My husband teleported himself into his boots and he looked down at me with a smug grin of self-satisfaction. He held his cock in his left hand and began gently stroking the end of it. It was only then that I had realised jut why my husband wanted to risk a slave for a day challenge, yesterday I induced him to orgasm and even made him beg for it in one case. But if he became the slave master then there would no inhibitions on his orgasms. As I looked up into his eyes and the rest of his magnificent body I knew that today would be truly be the coming of God.

Chapter 24: The Flood by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom uses his orgasm as a weapon of mass destruction.

I looked at the city next to me and then at my own husband. His eyed me hungrily. “First thing’s first, slave, we’re going to move to another universe, one that isn’t reset every day. I want the effects of what I am about to do be permanent for at least one of these worlds” he then instantly teleported us both to a near identical universe, without the use of a portal. The universe was so close to the one we left that I registered no particular change in the geography around me or my husband’s position. My master then spoke again “Now that we’re here, I’m going to take care of this little city and my obstacle course that I copied into it, and then once I’m done with that we’re going to go on an adventure in yet another universe”. I replied to him “Yes, master”.

He stroked himself faster “Strip naked and get on your knees, slave. I think you know what I am about to do so I give you permission to view the city next to you with the power of enhanced perception” he commanded me “Thank you, master” I said as I took off all of my clothing and dropped to my knees. He then grinned down at me “Make me cum, slave” he commanded. “As you wish, master” I said and with that I induced an orgasm into him. I looked up at his cock; I could see part of his foreskin being displaced by the trillions of gallons of semen travelling along the glans as it flooded towards the head of his manhood. Seconds later a flood of white fluid exploded from him at supersonic speed, shooting out of him in a straight line at first before gravity forced it to curve downward.

I watched seemingly forever as the stream of cum fell towards the ground; it hit the city with literally the same force as a nuclear bomb. I used my powers just seconds before the impact to give myself a view of the city beneath my husband from the perspective of one of the tiny inhabitants. I watched as the entire city fell under the shadow of the approaching flood. I enjoyed the delicious screams of panic from everyone that watched my husband ejaculate. There was no sound of their approaching doom, since the ejaculate travelled faster than the speed of sound, only after they were dead would the roaring sound of displaced air be heard and then it would have to compete with all the other noise of the impact. The effects, I knew from experience would be very similar to what I had done with that city yesterday when I used my breath to clean it, although the end result from my husband would be anything but clean.

The first wave hit the town mayor’s office first, smashing down the roof and flattening the huddled survivors inside flat. Subsequent waves hit every remaining tall building in town and smashed them flat. The main bulk of cum arrived milliseconds later, blanketing most of the city. The subways and municipal water system found themselves completely destroyed from the sheer volume of cum, drowning any survivors. The steel walls that partitioned each section of the city fell down. The outer walls of the city, the largest of all at twenty miles high strained under the pressure but held steady. There was nothing left of the city itself, save for a lake of cum, held inside the city limits by the walls along with the various debris and corpses of the city floating around in it.

My husband looked down at the carnage and the lake he just inadvertently formed. “That’s one tough steel barrier. Let’s see how it will handle round two” he then laughed as he began stroking himself again. “Slave, heat all my cum to three thousand degrees centigrade and force it to maintain that as a minimum temperature at all times” my husband commanded. I obeyed and inside the city itself the lake of cum became hotter than molten lava. I did the same for all of the semen in his mountain sized testicles. He cradled his testicles with his right hand “That’s better now. Those steel walls will now melt like butter” he said. This time he didn’t command me to make him cum again, he simply did it himself. His explosion was even bigger this time, with the stream growing even bigger in mid-air as it fell towards Earth, causing it to not only land so fast that I barely had time to process that he just came again but this time the combination of the even larger volume and the heat caused the steel walls around the city to collapse and dissolve into molten steel.

A moment later a tidal wave of cum swept over me, knocking me off my feet and throwing me inside the deluge as I was carried off into the countryside at the speed of a jetliner. All the while my husband laughed manically. The cum around me felt like a hot spring and was in no way harmful to me despite being hot enough to flash vaporise any other human being that got near it. A few minutes later I was washed up onto the top of a skyscraper of a distant city that had up until now escaped mass destruction. I stood up and tried look over the edge of the skyscraper with the simmering heat all around me until the structure collapsed under me. I plunged along with the rest of the partially melted structure into the river of cum that continued to flow in the streets. I thought about trying to escape the torrent with my powers but as his slave for the day I was forbidden from using any of my omnipotent powers without his explicit command so I went with the tide, trying to keep my head above the top of the river so I could see what Tom was doing.

My husband had up until this point not moved a single inch from his current spot, I saw him lift his left boot from the ground. He pivoted in the same spot and landed his boot indifferently on top of several medium sized towns. He was now directly parallel to his fast moving river of cum. He waited a few seconds for the flow to slow down and teleported me onto a large plateau, although at only half a mile high it didn’t even clear the height of my husband’s smallest toe. “Slave, set the temperature of all my cum back down to its normal level” he commanded me. I did as he commanded and the shimmering heat disappeared from the massive river of cum that surrounded the plateau. Everywhere within a few miles of me I could see the entire ground was simply covered in cum. Not a single blade of grass, person or building had survived my husband’s orgasm in the vicinity of where it all flowed.

I looked up again and saw my husband crouch, his whole body falling to Earth as he squatted over me. I looked up his cock moving toward me, he aimed it directly at me. It completely filled the sky around me as its diameter alone was nearly a mile wide. It was wider than the tiny plateau I was standing on. It hung over me at a slightly downward angle. It was so close I could smell his musk; I could hear the collective screams of the tens of thousands of tiny women that he had forcibly bound to his massive dick. I stood up and held out my hand, as if I was tall enough to reach it, but I still fell short of touching it by a few feet, so closely he had positioned himself to me.

“Hello there my sexy little toy, did you have a good swim in my jizz?” He asked me. “Yes, master. It was magnificent” I replied, I did. It is a thrill to be overwhelmed by the product of my husband’s lust. “I feel like rubbing one off again, Alice. Maybe the third time will be the charm. Or maybe the millionth” he said. I could start to feel aroused now; my husband was making my pussy tingle. “Do you want me to cum again?” He asked. I started to feel like I would cum at any moment myself. I started breathing heavily. “Yes master, I do” I said. “Beg me to cum, slave. Your God commands it” he said with a smirk on his face. Feeling arousal permeate every ounce of my being I begged him “Please master, please cum, as many times as you please! Shower me in it! Make it bigger!” I was losing my mind to lust; I knew what game he was playing with me. His first two orgasms were designed to destroy the city I played in, his next to humiliate me directly. He knew and I knew that as a slave I would do nothing to stop him not just because I was forbidden but also because I didn’t want to stop him.

My husband grabbed his dick again. “On your knees slave, I didn’t command you to stand up earlier. As punishment you will be denied an orgasm this time” he said. Getting on my knees I started with “Master, please I-” he cut me off. “Don’t you dare protest a command of mine, slave. I am your master and you’re job is to please me. For that you must now lick my cum and swallow it until I command you to stop.” he said. “Yes master” I said meekly. I looked up at him again and I saw him move a finger over to the head of his cock. He created a portal that filled the diameter of his cock and then he created another portal directly in front of that which was much bigger, almost the same size as my husband. “Let’s see how much cum a sixty mile wide cock can eject” my husband said. It only took a second after he said this for a massive explosion of cum emerging from the bigger portal to crash into me at hypersonic speed, the entire plateau exploded into dust beneath me; I was thrown straight into his cum again, this time I couldn’t see anything. I was completely immersed in the fluid, hearing only the roar of the warm fluid and getting the taste of him when I opened my mouth involuntarily.

I don’t know how long it lasted, I lost track of time and my location or how deep I was underwater (under cum?), every time the flow seemed to slow down it seemed to speed up again shortly after. I suspected he was cumming multiple times, my suspicions were confirmed when my husband sent a vision into my head as I lay passively in the fast moving river. I could see him cumming again and again only seconds apart with that size changing portal boosting the volume by tens of thousands of times. Tom smirked at me just as the vision vanished.

I could only begin to guess just how far he would go; would he turn the entire contents of the world’s oceans into his cum? I had no way of knowing and it was just how he liked it. Along the way I crashed into something solid, before that solid object collapsed around me. I suspected that it was the Rocky Mountains, which meant that I was now hundreds of miles away from my starting point. Eventually the flow slowed down and my head emerged from the surface, giving me a view of the area around me. All natural landmarks and buildings had been swept up and destroyed, pulverised to particles or simply carried off somewhere and there was nothing around me but an endless sea of semen. I could still see my husband in the distance, several hundred miles away as the flow of semen finally slowed down enough for me to crawl onto a dry piece of land that was high enough to poke out of the sea. As he commanded earlier before he blew me away I got on my knees again and started licking his cum directly from the sea flowing around my island.

The Earth shook again as my husband walked towards me, I saw him shrink down as he approached me. He then teleported in front of me at normal human size and watched me for a minute as I continued to lick up his load while he smirked at me. He then said “Quintillion”. He then paused and said “That is the number of gallons of cum I just dropped on you, give or take an order of magnitude. I basically just annihilated most of the Western United States with my dick. That little tongue of yours has a lot of work to do” and he laughed. He then put one of his boots on my back and then put a gold chain around my neck as I continued carrying out his Sisyphean command to lick it all up.  He pressed his erect dick into my back. “Faster, slave” he said, laughing at my predicament and trying to provoke me into something that would get me punished again. Not wanting to be punished again I held fast in the battle of wills and licked faster.

My husband started moving his hands around my body, fondling both of my breasts and fingering my pussy, daring me to respond to him. “You’re such a pretty little sex slave. I feel like giving you a good fuck right now. But then I also said you would get no orgasms this time” he told but he was starting to get bored and seeing that he would not break my discipline and self-control so easily spoke a new command “Get up, slave. Stop licking now”. I stood up and faced my master, him and me completely naked but for his boots, and a belt around his waist with a golden chain connected to my neck slave collar. My husband created a portal and stepped through it, he dragged me along as he left this world and the apocalyptic mess behind. My last thought about this world was to imagine just what sort of effect he would have on the history of this place after he destroyed such a large swath of land and obliterated so many people.

Chapter 25: Exponential Function by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom continues to have fun at Alice's expense in another world.

Tom and I appeared in the middle of the streets of San Francisco, in a world that we had visited before but did nothing with except investigate it. There was nothing special about this universe, I mean there were a few differences here and there like a Gary Johnson presidency and no Smartphones invented but otherwise nothing else of any real importance. My husband strutted through the streets we me in tow, I kept up his pace lest I be dragged by the neck again. “Tell me slave, how far is Tokyo city from here?” He asked me as onlookers stared at us. “About five thousand miles, master” I told him. “What is the circumference of Earth?” He asked. “About twenty five thousand miles, master” I replied. “Okay so I need to travel twenty thousand miles then to get to Japan” he said.

“Are you taking the long way, master?” I asked him. “Yes, I want to take a tour of the United States, Europe and Asia on my way. I want you to set my body to grow in size, make it double size every minute until I step foot on the Japanese Archipelago or I tell you otherwise” he said. I performed a few quick calculations and then he started growing. I thought about the exponential growth Tom wanted and worked out that within ten minutes he would be one mile high, ten minutes after that he would a thousand miles high. I suspected he would slow it down as he got bigger or perhaps he was looking for a way to grow to planet size in half an hour. My husband kept walking and growing as he headed towards Japan the long way. A police officer attempted to confront him but by now he was thirty feet tall and rising so he just kicked him into a wall and kept walking. He pulled me up by my neck chain and dumped me onto his cock as he grew and grew, dwindling my size in relative terms. The chain itself shrank to accommodate me as my husband removed his belt, dropping it on the ground and he held me now with a finger chain.

A building now stood in Tom’s way as he surged over five hundred feet in size. As he got closer he created a portal beneath the building and another one mile in the air, the building fell through the portal and exploded in a shower of glass and concrete when it hit the ground. Tom’s pace of growth continued. The women bound to his dick had stopped growing in size when they reached normal human size, my size didn’t change as my husband continued his growth. I looked around the expanding flesh and saw the tens of thousands of helpless blonde women forcibly bound to the surface of Tom’s dick. They cried and moaned, begged me to help them as I smirked at their predicament. The last time I was the slave for a day, he commanded me to sweep off tens of thousands of tiny, helpless women on his dick with my tongue as I blew him. Today I suspected he would demand I do this again for him again, only this time with many more victims.

When my husband reached one mile high he commanded me to slow his growth pace to double every five minutes. It would now take fifty five minutes to get to the thousand mile mark. He kept walking at a leisurely pace, now having left San Francisco and stepping into the shallow San Francisco Bay which barely came up to his toes. He stopped next to the Oakland Bay Bridge to observe the panicking citizens. “Stop my growth and resume it once I start moving towards Japan again” Tom commanded me as he stopped at one and a half miles high. He looked down at the bridge with his hands on his hips, the entire span of the western part of the bridge was twice his height yet the whole structure was only as high as his ankles. He held out both of arms and both ends of the bridge were now blocked by a force field.

“Slave, grow to the same height as me” Tom commanded me. I grew to the same height as my husband and appeared next to him. For the first time since becoming his slave I was a giantess. He turned around to look at me “Put the end of the bridge connected to Yerba Buena Island into your mouth” he then used telekinesis to lift the bridge up into the air horizontally as I stepped over to Yerba Buena Island and took the bridge into my mouth. I pushed the end of the bridge into my mouth, watching the cars piled up at the end of bridge starting to turn around to see if they could escape from the other side of the bridge. My husband stepped over to the other side of the bridge and grew in size until his cock was level with the bridge height. His dick was now as wide as the road on the bridge.

I knew what he was about to do, I needed no prompting as my husband came again. His cum shot out across the span of the bridge in a straight line, curling up into a cylindrical shape as it was confined to the inside of the bridge. His load swept up the hundreds of cars, cyclists and pedestrians that were on the bridge, crashing into them like a tidal wave as his cum travelled along the bridge span at a hundred miles an hour. He came several times over the next two minutes as the Cumtsunami inched closer to me, along with anything on the bridge that wasn’t nailed down. I opened my mouth wide and took his load into my mouth, spiced with all of the cars and people that it had accumulated along the way. My husband had stopped cumming as the first wave got past the halfway mark on the bridge but this left me having to swallow it for the next minute.

When it all finished I licked the sides of my mouth with my tongue, sweeping up the remaining cum and some of the survivors that got stuck to my face. My husband stepped away from the bridge and let it fall to the ground. He then started growing again, expanding himself to twenty miles high as I watched him plant both of his boots on San Francisco. He lifted his right foot and stepped on the remains of the bridge, easily flattening it. I could feel heat in the air, my husband had turned up on the temperature on his boots again and he not only destroyed the bridge with a single stomp but he literally vaporised all of the water around it, as I could see from when he lifted his boot. “Don’t want to splash you with normal water, baby” my husband said from high above me as his boot finished off the other part of the Oakland Bay Bridge and then Yerba Buena Island. He started walking towards Japan again, casually smashing his way into Oakland. I resumed his growth, just as he instructed earlier. “New task for you, slave, keep walking in my direction but along the way pick up any survivors you find that meet the following criteria: Beautiful and attractive woman, blonde haired. Attach them to my dick with the other blondes I’ve found. You may use whatever superpowers you need to do this. You may kill anyone that doesn’t meet the criteria” my husband commanded as he left Oakland. “Your wish is my command, master” I told him.

My husband always had a thing for setting completely arbitrary criteria in the women he captured for his sexual pleasure. Sometimes he would mandate a certain hair colour, a skin colour, if they were rich or owned a certain car or something else like it. I set myself out to fulfil his command after I stepped into what remained of Oakland. I used my powers to search for survivors, I found a dozen women all over the city and with a flash I teleported them onto Tom’s ever growing dick. I moved on, following his footprints which made ever expanding holes in the Earth filled with molten lava, entire towns had disappeared along the way but I still gathered up the populations of nearby towns, stomping them indiscriminately after moving out the blonde haired women. Over my head fighter jets swept past me, ignoring me in favour of the bigger target. The jets came prepared; hundreds began to converge on my husband, firing missiles at the fifty mile high leviathan with no effect.

They broke off their attack and retreated after having no effect on him, indeed my husband noticed, but he didn’t care. At this height he would normally only react if they used nuclear weapons. He kept walking and I kept snatching more women for his ever growing collection. As I reached San Andreas, a city he narrowly avoided destroying it finally happened. Dozens of bombers converged on him and me, multiple bright flashes of light followed as we were both struck repeatedly with nuclear weapons. I and my husband stopped moving as the nuclear bombs fell on both of us, one after the other. The bombardment lasted ten minutes and by this point my husband had now grown to one hundred miles high. The nuclear weapons had caused no harm to us whatsoever, not in marring any of our skin, or damaging my husband’s boots or damaging the finger chain my husband still had around my neck or even harming his dick ornaments. “Slave, stop my growth and resume it when I start moving again” he instructed me and he stopped getting bigger.

He looked around him with a smirk on his face. “Is that all you people got? Let me show you a tiny fraction of what I‘m capable of!” He was then obscured by a bright flash around him that disappeared a few moments later. When I could see again I tried to look for what he just did, I looked down and saw it. Beneath me and him was one of the biggest holes that I had ever seen. The hole must have been hundreds of miles wide and hundreds deep. It was too far down to see the bottom of it but there was no doubt that my husband had just caused everything within hundreds of miles of his body to just vanish, every person, every building, every cubic foot of dirt, rock or soil, every molecule of air above him, next to him and below him had been completely annihilated, leaving his one hundred mile high body levitating in the same spot as before. I stood right next to the edge of the hole he just created; I felt the air rush past me as it started to fill the vacuum left behind. My husband laughed and then kept walking in mid-air until he reached the edge of his own hole. I was so mesmerised by my husband’s display of power that I had forgotten to resume his growth when he started moving again. A minute later he noticed and stopped walking.

“Get over here, slave” he commanded gruffly and I teleported in front of him. “I instructed you to grow me, slave; I demanded you double my size every five minutes”. I looked up at him, embarrassed. “I’m sorry master, I forgot, I-” he interrupted with “I don’t want excuses, slave. Get on your knees now and grow yourself to my size” he said, I followed both instructions. I then felt both of my hands being forced around my back, my neck chain tightened considerably as my husband simply said “Your punishment is ten lashes”. I could feel my arousal returning as my husband made a black whip appear in his hands. He walked up behind me and I felt the sharp stab of pain from the first lash. I moaned in both pain and arousal. A few seconds later he struck me again, this time more painfully. I started breathing heavily as my husband circled around me. I could feel my hands being forced to move again, he pulled both of my arms up and stretched out my arms behind my head locking me into a ‘Strappado’ position. His lash struck me again, adding to the pain of my hands being stretched behind my back.

After his third lashing I stood there, still locked in my contorted position as Tom walked around to face, swaggering with his whip. “Remain standing or I will double the lashes” he said as he lashed me on both of my knees, I almost fell over from the pain and shock. He then lifted his right boot from the ground and he then pressed the tip of the whip against it. A few seconds later the tip glowed red hot as he smirked at me. My husband then walked behind me and struck me again and again, each time harder and harder and I screamed louder each time, the pain searing into me as my husband burned my raw skin. I felt like I could cum at any moment myself as he punished me and indeed after the tenth lash struck me, my husband let me cum as I sighed in relief and the force holding my arms in place disappeared. “Now, let’s kept moving” my husband commanded as he began to start walking again.

Chapter 26: Planet Nut Buster by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom's rampage cums to the end, by the destruction of all life on Earth.

I had now resumed my husband’s growth and continued to carry out his earlier instructions of rounding up more women to join his expanding collection. Ten minutes later he had quadrupled to four hundred miles high and reached the East Coast. He unceremoniously stepped on New York and then stepped into the Atlantic Ocean, each footfall vaporising trillions of gallons of ocean water as my husband crossed the Atlantic. He reached Europe in less than a minute and came on top of the city of Paris, burying it under a sea of semen as he soon crossed the German border and the thousand mile mark. By this point he was almost as tall as Europe was in horizontal length and as he commanded he continued to grow bigger and bigger as he quickly moved through Russia and then to his final destination of Japan which he reached at the grand total of two thousand miles high, he was in fact even bigger than Japan in its entirety. He stood over the islands, stroking his penis as I only just crossed over to Europe. “Slave, I want to teleport every single blonde haired woman in Japan onto my dick before I lie down on top of their whole country” He told me as he raised his right foot and casually wiped out all of Korea with it. I teleported every blonde haired woman in Japan onto his dick as he then laid down on top of the country, killing in one act over one hundred million people as Japan disappeared under his back.

My husband then grinned mischievously. “You remember that time, Alice when you tried to go for a record of the most number of people inside your pussy?” He asked me. I jogged over the Balkans as he said this “Yes master, I had exactly one million inside me” I reminded him. He laughed and then said “And then I remember licking them all up as I ate your pussy”. He raised another foot and flattened Indonesia with it as he continued playing with himself. He then continued “Now slave, explain to me in mathematical terms how many women I can have on my dick at this size”. I was now in Turkey, flattening Istanbul underneath my bare foot as I thought about how to answer his question. Just how many women could he fit on his cock at that size? “Master, your current size is two thousand miles high, your penis, erect is about two hundred miles in length and fifty in diameter, which gives you about thirty five thousand square miles or nearly two hundred million square feet for your entire dick. If every woman takes only ten square feet each that means you enough space to hold about twenty million women”.

 “There’s room for twenty million lovely blondes on my dick. Alright Alice, let’s do this. Get every sexy blonde lady in the world on my dick. Now” Tom commanded. I did as he commanded, following another of my sexy husband’s orders as I rounded up twenty million blonde women that Tom and I would consider attractive. Without any warning or mercy I tore them away from their homes, their workplaces and the streets until my husband’s dick was now completely covered in their tiny, writhing bodies. I ran over to Tom’s feet as I felt my body grow in size until I was standing over Tom, lying on his own back, the tip of his penis almost high enough to collide into satellites. “You know what to do Alice, make sure you get all of them” Tom commanded as I dropped to my knees and brought my mouth close to his dick.

I used my enhanced vision to look closer, to gaze on the faces of millions of women from all around the world. They were naked, blonde haired, wailing in agony and unable to escape their gravitational binds. I broadcast a vision into all of their minds of what had happened to them and why, their screams of terror were music to my enhanced ears. I switched my own perspective that of a hapless woman near the head of his dick so I could see what I looked like to the tiny captives. The result was, as always spectacular for the both of us. My beautiful, smooth, white skinned face filled their entire sky, my red lips drawing most of their focus as I rolled a pink tongue larger than a city across my lips before it darted out and in slow motion created by my power of time dilation collided with the head of my husband’s manhood, striking the cock-flesh with a force larger than a nuclear bomb as over a million of the tiny captives were swept up, alive onto my tongue. Time slowed further for them as I demonstrated to the remaining tiny women those stuck to my tongue, drinking in their fear as I rolled my tongue into my mouth and swallowed them all alive.

Again and again I swept my husband’s dick clean with my tongue, he moaned in pleasure as his hands tore through the planet’s crust, I could feel the millions, still alive inside my stomach as they tried to find their way out of their unfathomably large and dark prison, their struggles were short lived, I then illuminated the inside of my stomach for the tiny women I had swallowed as they saw the same sight as I had earlier – A literal ocean’s worth of Tom’s cum bearing down upon them at hypersonic speed. All of the women inside me, in unison let out one long final scream before being silenced forever.

My husband pulled himself out of my mouth, cum dripped past my lips into the ocean below as my husband rolled onto his back and began to relax. “Good job, Alice. Before I relinquish you from servitude I have one last thing I wanted to do today. My next command is that you shrink yourself down to the size of a normal human and find yourself a bit of dry land. I think you’re going to enjoy my last act” He said. He then stood up and grabbed my right hand “Your Moon ornament on your ring, hand it over slave” he commanded as I detached the other universe’s Moon and placed it in his palm. He smiled and then raised a finger, pointing at this Earth’s Moon. With a snap of his fingers the Moon disappeared and appeared alongside the other Moon in his palm. “I want you to destroy this Moon for me” he commanded me, handing over the uninhabited Moon. I held it between my fingers and then inspiration struck as I inserted it into my pussy, my husband grinned as I then squeezed my vaginal muscles, crushing it to dust. “Excellent” he said as he snapped his fingers again and this alternate universe Moon appeared in the same position as the original one.

Tom then began to grow himself again. I shrank myself down and flew over to the nearest piece of land I could find that hadn’t been obliterated by us; I landed myself in the Himalayan Mountains and at the top of Mount Everest I waited as my husband grew bigger than the Earth itself, his bare chest filled the entire horizon. He then changed position and soon enough his erection now filled the horizon, I changed my perspective to match that of Tom, inserting his continent wide cock into the Atlantic Ocean, drilling into the Earth until the head of his dick was at the Earth’s centre. Earthquakes and panic erupted all around the world until my husband’s voice, rattling the bones of every man and woman on Earth spoke to them in a language that all could understand.

“Dust specks of planet Earth, I am your God, Tom. I have demonstrated my power over all of you through four acts; the first was my annihilation of part of the Western United States for the transgression of attacking me with your nuclear bombs. The second, the public punishment by whipping of my servant’s carelessness in carrying out my divine instructions, the third in commanding my servant to clean my penis of the presence of your bodies with her mouth and now the fourth act: The annihilation of the entire planet and all of human civilization and all of life itself by one final, explosive orgasm. In layman’s terms, I’m going to use my cock as a Planet Buster and there is nothing that anyone can say or do that can stop me” he finished his speech with a maniacal laugh as I could feel my own pussy tingling again.

Time slowed all around me as I switched my perspective to that of various people, on this planet I watched as the survivors of our earlier rampage in Europe and the United States shouted angrily, cried out in despair, their whole sky was nothing but Tom’s penis, jammed into the ocean and severing their link to each continent, they watched as the world’s superpowers unleashed one final, futile wave of nuclear attacks against the impenetrable wall of flesh. Even in South America and Africa they could see his manhood in the distance, ascending all the way into outer space. Within Australia and East Asia they had a clearer picture of Tom’s testicles, hanging over them. They were so large they exerted a gravity of their own. The inhabitants of the Moon, who only minutes before had their view of the world consigned to that of my wedding ring and everything around it could now clearly see the front of husband in his entirety.

I snapped back now to the centre of Earth, the perspective of everyone was now in the centre as my husband erupted into one final, gloriously apocalyptic orgasm that matched my own. I fell to the ground writhing in pleasure yet my perspective was still on the ejaculate fluid pushing against the liquid iron outer core of Earth, the power of his own muscles pushing against the gravitational binding energy holding the planet together. He grunted in effort as the Earth’s crust above buckled. I watched his cum explode through the Earth’s core, than the mantle and then I felt my most powerful orgasm today as the entire planet was blown to pieces in an explosion of cum that radiated outwards as an expanding sphere. All human beings on the planet were completely obliterated as the very ground around them was pulverised or ejected into outer space. My own body was teleported onto the edge of his penis where I could see the remnants of this universe’s Earth floating away, the pieces flying outwards at five percent of the speed of light.

Thirty seconds after my husband came, the fragments of planet Earth smashed into the Moon, cracking it into pieces as the civilization that I had held captive all this time was completely destroyed. I turned around to look at my husband; it is difficult to describe him in words. He was roughly as large as planet Jupiter in total size. At normal human size I was almost one hundred million times smaller than he was, microscopic in size before my husband after he just fucked a planet to pieces. I saw him raise a finger, pointing it at the sun, drawing it towards him, the sight of him never changing thanks to his own self-illumination. He smiled and created a portal, holding the yellow dwarf star in his right hand. “They won’t need this anymore” he said as he floated through the portal, carrying me with him. The last thing I witnessed before the portal closed was their entire solar system being plunged into permanent darkness.

We arrived back at the original ‘Daily Run’ universe. Tom still held the Sun in his hand, but he then quickly shrank the star down and fitted it to his own wedding ring. He placed a boot on my back. “Kneel slave” he commanded as I dropped to my knees. “I now relinquish you from your servitude, Alice” he said as I stood up again and faced my husband. “So, what did you think?” He asked, grinning as he changed into some street clothes. I did likewise and then replied “You’ve really raised the bar, honey. The most fun I’ve had in ages. I think you realise now that when I’m the designated giantess that I’ll have to do something even better than that?” Tom smiled “Looking forward to it babe”. We created a portal together and returned to our home universe.

Epilogue by Herocity
Author's Notes:

The final chapter of Game of Sizes

Day Six: The Husband

Today was another bright and sunny day in this world’s largest city. Before 10AM it was an ordinary day, but within ten minutes of that hour thousands had been killed, dozens of buildings damaged or destroyed and the survivors plunged into blind animal panic as police, medical services and fire fighters were completely and almost instantly overwhelmed by the rampage of a giant woman as so many cities had before us.

I ran alongside the panicked crowds of the city that were desperately trying to run from my wife’s footsteps. Today my wife dressed herself as a Japanese Schoolgirl as she smashed and crushed the buildings and vehicles around her. As she followed the crowd, her hand would reach down and lift dozens of people, bringing them up to her mouth as she swallowed them alive. When I and the rest of the crowd reached the centre of the city another sight confronted us in the form of two other school girls with blue and green hair respectively that were also herding crowds of civilians towards us. When they saw my wife they both smiled. The three of them formed a perfect circle around us, alongside several tall buildings they hadn’t knocked over yet. They all smiled sadistically as the desperate and trapped people tried to escape through their legs only to be crushed beneath their black, white and now also blood red school shoes.

“How about it girls? Let’s kill them all!” Alice shouted as she raised a finger and blasted an escaping group with a laser beam. “Isn’t your husband somewhere in this crowd” asked the green haired girl, looking down carefully and briefly meeting my gaze. “Ex-husband, you mean!” My wife convincingly lied as she raised her foot again and brought it down on a bus, crushing the people still in it. The girls had joined in my wife’s fantasy, to have an all-girls giantess rampage. She had told each of them earlier the fictional story that we were going through a divorce and then my Goddess Wife promised that in exchange for making them giantesses with superpowers they would help her find her ‘Philandering Ex-Husband’ and help her take her revenge, a scenario we had played with a few times before and was therefore nothing new to us.

Each of the giantesses looked at the crowd and simultaneously each shouted ‘SILENCE’! The crowd around me went dead silent, except for the moans of the wounded. My wife then spoke her demand to the crowd “I am looking for a man named Tom, find him and I will let all of you go”. She paused and then continued “He is definitely in this crowd right here, he has white skin, short black hair, is well built and fit, has green eyes and probably has the same shit eating grin on his face that he gets when he is fucking his bimbo secretary. Know anyone in the crowd that meets that description? Bring him to me or all of you will die” Alice finished as she slammed her foot into the lobby of the office building on her right and then crossed her arms.

I quickly ruffled my hair and tried to avoid looking anyone in the eye. I was hoping my wife wouldn’t find me and then massacre the entire crowd in frustration, allowing my escape. “I found him!” someone shouted behind me. I tried to protest, but I was knocked down by a mad rush of the crowd as another man was quickly detained. “We got him! We got him!” The crowd chanted as the wrong man was led away. “Put him in Miko’s hand over there” my wife commanded as the Green Haired schoolgirl, with one hand in her skirt, masturbating and the other on the ground received the innocent man. She then quickly handed him over to my wife’s waiting palm as she grinned sadistically. Her smile quickly disappeared and turned into one of anger as she carefully inspected her ‘Ex-Husband’.

“This isn’t Tom!” She shouted angrily, tossing the man several miles away as he screamed and begged for mercy. Her body then started crackling, lightning sparks forming around her “I’ll give all you to the count of ten, find Tom, or all of you die!” The two other schoolgirls licked their lips and dragged their shoes across the ground menacingly. I hid inside the destroyed lobby of the bank Alice destroyed with her shoe. I spotted the tip of one of her shoe laces, caught around a vending machine that had fallen on top of it. I briefly looked outside to check if the rest of the knot that tied her shoe laces had come undone. A member of the crowd pointed to me “There he is!” She shouted as they entered the building. Before I could run they quickly slammed me down on the ground and dragged me out as I protested my innocence unconvincingly. Alice was counting down to zero as she waited impatiently for the crowd to deliver her prize. “Three”, “Two”, “You have him? Give him to me now!” She demanded as they forced me into her waiting palm.

I was pulled up to her billboard sized face as she made a show of inspecting me. Her face curled in a sadistic smile. “That’s him, that’s the little shithead I’ve been looking for” she said, tightening her hand around me. As I was enclosed in the darkness of her fingers I sent her a short telepathic message “Darling, you’re shoe laces are untied”. She unfurled her palm and replied telepathically back “Good catch, honey” she then tipped her palm down, giving me a line of sight to her shoe as she used telekinesis to lift her shoe lace, tossing the vending machine aside and retying the knot. The crowd watched her in stunned awe as she then placed me on top of the building that was currently level with her neck.

“As promised, for delivering my ex, I will let you all of you go” my wife announced as she stood aside, no longer blocking the street. The crowd then started moving past as Alice then gestured to the waiting school girls. “But I said nothing about what Miko and Cho would do” and she smirked as the crowd begun to scream in anger and outrage. Both of the schoolgirls then started growing as they ploughed through the escaping crowd, smashing most of them underfoot on their first pass. They both turned around and began to start scooping up the survivors of their first pass and tossing them into their panties. On the third pass they dragged their shoes through the first and second floors of the buildings around them, killing anyone that tried to hide inside the buildings. When they finished they turned to Alice, who had also grown to their height.

My wife then reached her hand down and lifted my inch high (relatively) body and then dangled me high above the street. “I thought about what I might do to you once I found you, Tom” she said as pretended to struggle. “I thought about dropping you in the street and splattering you like all these itty bitty bugs. I then thought about crushing you between my fingers”. I interrupted to shout “Please honey, I still love you, we can work this out!” My wife squeezed me in her grip, tightly enough to knock the wind out of me. “Shut up! Did you tell that to the bimbo you fucked? You told me that many times as you broke my heart. No, killing you is way too easy, I’m going to torture you using the very thing you love – The touch of another woman”.

My wife walked over to Miko, who was fingering herself with the dozens of people she had captured. My wife opened Miko’s skirt and dangled me over her pussy as I took in the screams of desperate people trying to crawl out as Miko’s fingers pushed them back in. “How’s that look, Tom? An all you can eat buffet of schoolgirl pussy”. My wife pulled me up as she closed the schoolgirl’s skirt and walked over to Cho “Maybe you’re more of a tongue man. Did you enjoy that bimbo’s mouth sucking that little cock of yours?” She pulled me up to Cho’s mouth. “Doctor Alice says: Say ah” as Cho opened her mouth and said “Ah”. She kept her mouth open as I was pulled closer. “Maybe Cho here will give you the biggest blow job of your life for that little prick of yours and like many females in those nature documentaries, swallow you alive right after mating”. She pulled me closer and Cho’s teeth bit down in front of me, inches away from me as she made chomping motions and rolled her tongue back and forth.

“Look honey, you’ve made your point. I’ll be a good man-” “QUIET WORM” my wife interrupted. “Fun as any of these methods sound, they just don’t encapsulate the right punishment I want to inflict on you. No, to make you really suffer I need to get creative” she said as she gently placed me on the street. I looked above at her as she started growing me to her height, wondering what she had in store. As my height levelled off she pinned both of my arms to the building behind me and held them with an invisible force. She then made my clothes disappear, stripping me naked. “I see that you’ve already got an erection. Figures, Men!” She shouted indignantly. “Alright ladies, give my man a good time with any part of your body that you please while I go find some additional toys for us to play with”. My wife created a portal and disappeared through it leaving the two schoolgirls remaining, both of them smirking sadistically.

Cho reached down with a pinkie finger to the tip of my erection and gently poked it. Blinding pain shot through me and I screamed in agony and tried to break free of the building I was shackled to. “Poor little Tom, shackled to the building while his wife let’s two schoolgirls torture him” Miko said laughing as dangled her finger over my erection again, making me flinch. “You mean ex-wife” I said through gritted teeth as Miko cradled my balls, each fondling shooting through me like an electrical shock. “No, we definitely mean your wife, Tom. We know that you two aren’t getting divorced; you very much love each other and that you are both all-powerful deities that like to play sexy games with each other. But you see your wife also told us the truth about what happened yesterday, how you whipped and tortured her, how you made her swim in an ocean of your own cum, of how you cruelly abused your power to indulge yourself however you pleased. She wants payback for all of that, you see, Tom” Miko explained to me.

“I suppose you ladies both know that I am also an all-powerful God and that I could, if I wanted to turn the tables on you both right now?” I told them accurately, tempted as I was to take away their powers and make them my own playthings. “Alice told us that you would maybe try threatening us with that, we know that if you really wanted to you could do anything you wanted to us, but that in the end you wouldn’t as you know full well you deserve this torture and will therefore raise not a single ounce of your powers against us” Cho smiled as she lazily dragged her finger along my testicles, renewing the stabs of pain that filled my mind. From that point on, I knew that this would be a long day, but the sexy schoolgirl my wife recruited was also right, Alice was only reciprocating the treatment I inflicted on her yesterday, through these two women and in the end I had no right to stop them for doing as they pleased. A fact they both took full advantage of for the hours I was tied to that building.

As I moaned in agony from my punishment I reflected upon our adventures as Husband and Wife, God and Goddess. We had both only barely scratched the surface of the possibilities afforded to us by our powers, of the many worlds we still had yet to explore, the different sexual games we had yet to think of, the things we yet to discover concerning the nature of our powers.

The possibilities are limited only by our imagination, we had no competitors or rivals, no limits on our abilities to bend and warp reality as we pleased, no time constraints or imposed objectives beyond those we made for ourselves. The multiverse is a wide open sandbox of infinite possibilities within possibilities and we have it all to ourselves. I hope that you have enjoyed reading about our adventures as much as we enjoyed having them and writing about them. Perhaps one day we shall tell you about more of them or perhaps one day you shall bear witness to one of them. For now though I think that we have both said enough.

And so I now close our adventures with two words: The End.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6630