Rescue from Planet B1G by Kickyou
Summary:

Kim lost contact with her sister on a dangerous planet. Now Kim must find out if she is still alive and rescue her.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 51839 Read: 70960 Published: April 09 2017 Updated: November 19 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by Kickyou

6. Chapter 6 by Kickyou

7. Chapter 7 by Kickyou

8. Chapter 8 by Kickyou

9. Chapter 9 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou

"Kim calm down we're almost done," Lulu said to her sister over her communicator that was attached to her wrist. Lulu was part of the exploration and research team sent to study distant plants. Lulu's job was to explore and take samples of possible habitual plants to colonize or to extract resources. Normally Lulu told her sister where she went so as not to have her younger sister worried about her she was now. However this time she didn't tell her sister Kim where she went because she would have overreacted just like she was now and ground her ship from being able to leave.

"Don't tell me to calm down. How can I be calm when you are standing on literally the most dangerous planet ever to be known to human kind!?" Kim's voice was filled with anger and fear for her sister over the two way video chat.

"We're almost done, like I said. I'll be back in space in less than an hour without a scratch on me. Jeez you worry more than mom and dad did."

Kim gave Lulu a stern glower, "If mom and dad were still alive right now they would be the ones scolding you and not me."

Lulu gave her a sympathetic look, "Ok, sorry. Look if it makes you feel any better we're almost done and we got some very good data."

Now curious Kim asked, "What kind of data?"

Lulu got excited as she started to explain what they found, "You won't believe it, guess what we found on this planet?"

Getting annoyed at her sister, "I don't know what?"

Lulu rolled her eyes, "Guess..."

Growling at her sister, "I don't know Lulu, gold? Diamonds? WHAT?"

Lulu gave Kim a grin, "Alphanium."

Kim eyes widen, "How much?" Alphanium was an extremely rare element hardly found anywhere. The thing about Alphanium that it was used as a power source for humanities space stations. A normal space station usually needed multiple nuclear reactors to power a station, 1 gram of Alphanium could power a space station for 1 year. Yet as powerful an element it was, there was a reason it was hard to come by. The conditions that are needed for the element to be produced had to be very specific and the slightest variable would give a different byproduct. It was why it couldn't be produced in a lab yet and could only be found. Anyone who found some could become a billion air over night.

Lulu smiled even wider, "Tons... I mean like literal tons of it. There's enough to power multiple stations for years!" Lulu said excitedly.

Kim was too shocked to response, this was the discovery of the century. "My God... this is could change everything..."

"I know right," Lulu said excited that her sister was finally understanding the importance of her exploration and research.

Off screen from Lulu there was a male voice, "Dr. Carmen, the ship is prepped."

"Thanks," Lulu replied. "See, I told you we were almost done. I'll see you soon, sis."

Kim shook her head, "You got lucky this time. Next time who knows-"

There was a loud cry from off the screen that cut Kim off. Before she could ask Lulu called out, "What was that?"

"Quick everyone back on the ship!"

"What's going on," Kim tried to ask but the Lulu was too busy trying to find out to answer her. The monitor that was on Lulu's arm was quickly dropped from her face and down to her side allowing Kim to see where Lulu was right now. She was outside and behind her was the research vessel that brought them to the planet. A few other people were rushing aboard as they grabbed whatever equipment they could and shoved it on the ship that was preparing to take off. Kim tried to get Lulu's attention but she was too busy talking to someone. Kim couldn't make out what they were saying but noticed the panicked sound in the males voice that Lulu was talking to. There was another cry in the distance and a rumbling noise that shook the video that Kim was watching. Whatever that noise was, it was huge.

"We need to leave now," Someone shouted inside the ship.

Lulu quickly headed toward the ship and got aboard. The small research vehicle had just enough room for 6 people including the pilot and all their gear. Kim was able to see that there were 2 empty seats as the door started to close. The seats must have belonged to the people who let out those cries earlier. Whoever they were, they weren't coming back. Worried Kim tried to get Lulu's attention to find out what was going on.

"Paul get us out of here," The man that was talking to Lulu earlier shouted at the pilot. Quickly the man started flipping switches and hitting buttons as the ship started up it's engines.

"Where are the others?" Lulu asked.

"Gone," The man said as he clearly must have been in charge.

"Gone? What happened," Lulu pressed, sounding upset and scarred.

"I told you this was a bad idea," the man growled at her. "You just had to come here," He mumbled as he jumped into the co pilot seat and started to help prep the ship for take off. "How much longer," he said sounding really worried.

"Just a few more ... there," the pilot said as the ship started to lift off the ground.

"Lulu what's going on," Kim said frightened for her sister.

Lulu looked down at the monitor, "I don't know." She said sounding just as worried as Kim was. "Richard," Lulu called out.

The man in the co pilot seat turned around, "I'll explain once we get off the surface of this God forsaken rock."

Lulu looked out from the ships front window and saw as the ship lifted up off the forest floor and above the beautiful landscape. It was a lush green planet with large mountains and trees covering over the horizon. The ships engines started to hum louder as they started to move forward gaining speed. They were about to ascend and break out of the atmosphere of the planet.

"Are we safe now," Lulu asked sounding very upset that Richard hadn't explained what was happening yet.

"Not yet," Richard told her still sounding spooked. "Not until-"

Suddenly there was a loud noise as the ship was hit by something. The ship flipped over in the air spinning as it came down from the sky and headed for the forest again. Kim could hear everyone crying out in alarm and fear as they spun around in the air in a disorientated way. The ground came rushing up to greet them as Kim could hear the pilot of the ship shouting out S.O.S over the radio. There was a loud crashing sound and the monitor that Kim was watching went black and fizzled out as she lost connection with her sister.

"Lulu...? LULU?!" Kim screamed at her monitor hoping that her sister would come back up on the screen long enough for her to know that she was fine. But as Kim kept calling out for her sister she realized that her sister wasn't there. As the seconds turned to minutes and eventually hours Kim's dread grew as she realized that her sister wasn't gong to be able to contact her. It was either because the radio aboard the ship that sent all transmissions off planet was damaged and couldn't send the signal to her or worse... Kim's sister was dead...

Chapter 2 by Kickyou

Kim walked into the dimly lit bar. It was close to closing time and her target was located at the bar still drinking. Looking around she noticed that there were still just a few other people left in the bar, including the staff. Deciding it was time to talk toward her man, Kim looked over to her two armed security officers. They were here to help and provide assistance if things... got nasty. Steadying herself, Kim headed over toward the lone man hunched over his drink. Just as Kim was going to introduce herself to the man he spoke to her.

"I don't care," he said in a grumpy voice.

"I'm sorry," Kim said confused.

"I don't care what it is, leave me alone." The man said in an even grumpier voice. He picked up his drink and downed it. "Another," He told the bar tender who was looking between the two. Apparently the bar tender had been trying to cut him off for a while now.

"It's my treat," Kim said trying to win the man's favor.

The bar tender gave Kim, who was in uniform a sketchy look but then went about to make the drink. The man gave the bar tender a shitty grin. "Well," He said to Kim. "You have until I'm done with my drink."

"Make it a double," Kim said already hating the man she had to deal with.

The man laughed, "I like you. So?"

"Mr-"

"Just Matthew, or Matt," He cut her off.

"Matthew," Kim said continuing where she left off. "I'm in need of your assistance."

"Obviously," Matthew said with a knowing smirk. Kim was doing her best not to break down and grab him by the shirt and start shaking some manners into him. His entire demeanor insulted her. But this was for her sister. So she would behave.

"Matthew," Kim said continuing as she eyed the bar tender who was taking his time to make the drink. She would have to remember to tip him well. "I hear you're one of the best trackers there is. You could track anything... or anyone."

Matthew shrugged, "So I've been told."

"I have a job for you," Kim said sliding a folder toward Matthew. Matthew picked up the document and opened it up. He read the first line, the location of the mission. It was a planet in the Bermuda sector and the only Gargantua in the system, or better known as B1G. Immediately Matthew closed the file and slide it back.

"No." He said firmly.

"Please," Kim said shocked at his reaction. "I need-"

"I said no," Matthew said coldly.

This ignited Kim's anger, "I'm buying you a damn drink. The least you can do is sit there and listen to my damn request!" Kim slammed her fist on the bar to emphasize how upset she was.

Matthew let out a deep sigh, "Fine."

Kim tried to reel in her anger but it was hard, time wasn't on her side and she needed this man. "A few day's ago a group of researchers landed on B1G to do some surveys and samples. Before they could leave the planet they were hit by something and crashed on the planet."

"Then they're dead," Matthew said dryly.

"We don't know that," Kim told him trying to hold on to hope that he was wrong.

Matthew scoffed, "I do. There's no way they could survive 12 hours on that planet with no weapons or survival gear. Trust me, they wont survive for long."

"My sister was part of that group," Kim said trying to get Matthew to understand.

Matthew shook his head, "Then she's dead too."

Kim couldn't stop her self she reached out and grabbed the man by the shirt and lifted him out of his seat, "You don't know that! She's still alive! I just know it! Now I need a fucking tracker who knows the land and can find my sister."

Matthew slowly pulled her hands off of him, he didn't even flinch through the whole scene. However the whole room was tense as the bar tender looked over at them and the officers that Kim came with started to move in to intervene.

"There's plenty of people who have been there and can track people for you." Matthew sat down and waved for his drink that was now finished. "Get Richard. He's pretty good."

"I can't, my sister went to him when you didn't help her. He was on that ship too."

Matthew paused for a moment as if thinking. He vaguely recalled some chick asking for his help. He turned her down, just like he was turn down her sister now. Life was funny that way. He looked at his drink as he thought about it. Looking at the file on the bar he slowly picked it up and started to read it. He need to track down a researcher. Lulu Carmen, the same last name as the Major here. They must be sisters. Last known location was in sector J on B1G, not a very good place to be. Matthew knew from experience, this was not going to be an easy mission. As he read it he said, "If Richard was with them, then maybe... just maybe, they are still alive."

This seemed to calm Kim down. Matthew read a little more and knocked back his drink. "Double the money." Kim fought the urge to snap at him, but finally after a long pause she agreed. "Good, we're leave in 6 hours," Matthew told her as he got up and started to leave, "And tip the bar tender will you, he did a good job buying you time."

Kim frowned at how observant Matthew was at picking up on that. "Meet me at Dock 4," Kim shouted at Matthew who didn't respond.

"Ma'am?" One of the officers asked as Kim payed for the bill.

"Notify the General, we have our tracker..."

 

 

Matthew entered his apartment on the space station. Matthew headed toward the fridge where he kept mostly liquor in. Opening it up, he grabbed a new bottled and cracked it open. He started to pour it as the memories started to return to him. They never truly left him, even when he drank. Drinking only eased the pain that they brought. Painful memories that made him want to scream out in pain, or cry from what he lost. That planet took everything from him and now... now he was going back. But this time it would be different. He wasn't there to rescue some scientist, or whatever the army was really after. Matthew knew that there had to be something bigger going on. There was no way that the military would get involved with planet B1G over a rescue mission for a simple scientist. The presidents of all 12 space stations could crash on that planet together and the military wouldn't lift a finger. They would just deem them MIA and leave their sorry asses there. That's how dangerous this planet had been marked. So there was a reason that they were willing to send a heavily armored carrier off to this mission. But Matthew didn't care about any of that, no he had his own reasons to go. This was for revenge...

 

 

 

Kim was finished talking to the General who gave her the green light to proceed with the operation. With her two officers from before she headed in to see if Matthew was ready. She found his room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Matthew said from the other side of the door in a weak and muffled voice. Kim opened the door and walked in. She looked around the dark room and walked around till she found who she was looking for. On the kitchen table was Matthew head down with a couple of bottles around him. He looked like he died.

"Oh my God," She said rushing over to see if he was ok.

"Whaaat, don't speak so loudly..." Matthew said as he lifted his head up off the table. "What time is it?"

"7:30, we leave in 30."

Matthew looked around slowly and then got up. "Right... I'll see you down in dock ... 6?"

Kim let out an aggravated sigh, why her. "4. We are meeting up in dock 4!"

"Mmm, right..." Matthew said as he grabbed a half empty bottle of booze and carried it with him into the bathroom. He closed the door and the sound of the shower being turned on could be heard.

Kim just looked dumbfounded that this man was the legendary tracker that everyone praised. The only man to survive on B1G for over 2 months and thought to be dead. Matthew was nothing like the legends sound. He was a sloppy and drunken ass, who couldn't let go of a bottle to save his life.

Kim would have left but she half expected Matthew to fall back asleep in the bathroom. It was getting closer to the time of departure and Matthew still hadn't finished. Kim went to knock on the door to make sure he didn't die, the door swung open before she made contact with the door. This caused Kim to move her hand and accidentally hit Matthew in the face.

Matthew wasn't prepared to be punched in the face today, or at least not this early so it was a little startling for him to have someone hit him once he got out of the bathroom. Matthew let out a shocked noise as he grasped at his face trying to make sure he didn't have anything broken.

Kim gasped at her mistake. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..." Kim tried to apologize but just as Matthew thought she was going to see if he was ok Kim suddenly said, "None of this would have happened if you didn't take so long! What were you thinking, it's almost time to go."

Matthew was stunned at Kim's sudden change of attitude. If it weren't for the embarrassed look on her face, Matthew would have thought she seriously didn't care that she just hit him in the face. Matthew watched as she hurried out of the room and waited for him outside. Matthew grabbed his gear and headed out of his apartment, Kim lead the way. As Matthew checked to make sure he didn't have a broken nose or swollen eye, Kim said something to him.

"Sorry about that... are you ok? It doesn't hurt does it?"

Matthew couldn't help but smirk at the captain. "Trust me I'm fine. I've been hit much harder than that before," Matthew said jokingly.

"Are you saying you're used to people hitting you?"

Matthew shrugged, "Something like that."

Kim was going to say something when they arrived at their destination, Dock 4. Matthew took a look around. He had never been to the upper docks, the other docks the ones in the double digits, were a lot more dirty and chaotic. The upper docks were held for special cruisers or war ships. He got to watch as military personal were setting up for their departure on an enormous carrier. Matthew saw some crates full of what he assumed were supplies for the mission get loaded on the ship. The ship itself could hold possibly thousands of people and looked to be very spacious compared to what he was used to flying in, cramped cargo ships that were not meant for comfort.

"This way," Kim said as she lead Matthew off to the side of all the action of prepping the ship. There was a room off to the side of everything that held a group of men in uniform all talking about something. When Matthew entered the room one of the older gentlemen in uniform got up and offered his hand.

"Mr-"

"It's Matt or Matthew," he corrected before the gentlemen could finish.

"Right, Matthew. Welcome aboard. I'm glad we got you to change your mind. The captain was telling me how you were thinking of not joining us."

"Well, it's a lot of money that's being offered," Matthew said eying all the men in the room. They must be the men behind all the money for this mission. Interesting, especially the few corporate puppets he saw standing off to the side. "Will I have the pleasure of working with you..." Matthew spotted his insignia, "Admiral?"

He laughed, "That you do boy, and don't forget it. I hear your pretty good at your job, is that true?"

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." The admiral laughed again.

"Good to hear. Captain, please show Matthew where he will be bunked."

"Yes sir," Kim said as she walked Matthew out of the room and toward the ship they would be taking.

"An admiral on this mission? This professor must be important," Matthew said.

"The research my sister was doing was just as important as any other researcher."

Matthew shook his head at the obvious lie but didn't fight her to find out the truth. It didn't matter to him. It didn't take to long for Kim to show Matthew his room and where everything was, showers, cafeteria, the bridge, and anywhere else that would be important for him. Just as she was done showing him around did the ship finish prepping and started to take off. Matthew went to the bridge to watch as they depart from the station. Kim stood next to Matthew as he looked out a window he watched the ship depart from the station. He would never get used to seeing the station whenever he departed and how large it was. Even compared to the cruiser, the largest ship in the felt, it's size couldn't match the space station's size. It was daunting how miniscule he was compared the massive mechanical beast.

"It's beautiful," Kim said amazed at the sight.

"You never left the station," Matthew asked as he continued to look at the sight.

"No, I mean I've done drills and flight test outside of the station, but never actually departed from it."

Matthew nodded, "Yeah, we are always told how large the station really is, yet... you never grasp how large it truly is till you see the sheer size of it."

Kim turned to Matthew, "I wanted to thank you for coming with us for this mission."

Matthew shrugged and turned to leave. "Just let me know when we arrive."

Kim watched as Matthew left the bridge. Kim turned back to the helm of the ship and continued to look out the window of the bridge. They would need to gather some distance and speed from the space station before activating their jump drive. Then it would take them a couple of days to arrive at planet B1G. Kim closed her eyes as she prayed that her sister would be able to last that long.

 

 

 

By the time Matthew reached his room, he felt the familiar lurch as they activated their jump drive. He felt the sensation of slipping into a dimension drift, or hyper space as some people referred it. It allowed any ship to break the laws of physics and travel faster than the speed of light. It wouldn't be long before they reached B1G and then his journey would truly being. Grabbing a bottle out of his provision that he packed for the trip, Matthew took a big swig. He couldn't help but pull out a picture that he packed with him. Looking at the picture he couldn't help but feel tears come to him. The image was of Matthew a few years younger than he was now and with a beautiful woman. They were both smiling at the camera when the photo taken. The woman had a slight bulge showing a small sign of pregnancy. The woman was Matthew's wife Rebecca. Unable to dwell in the past anymore, Matthew put the photo away and tried to forget the past. Taking another drink from the bottle Matthew began to work his plans out of how he would track down the monster responsible for taking everything away from him. He would find it and then exact his revenge. Even if it meant sacrificing everyone aboard this ship to do so...

Chapter 3 by Kickyou

It's been over a week since Kim's sister Lulu was stranded on planet B1G. Kim was worried about her sister, but she wouldn't give up hope. She was the only family she had left. Kim took a sip of her coffee as she checked the status of their journey. They would arrive in about 11 hours and she planned to be on the first drop ship to help look for her sister. She hadn't seen Matthew since they entered their dimension drift. Hopefully Matthew would be ready to lead the rescue team to her sister. Doing her usual routine, Kim finished checking up on all the diagnostics to makes sure they were flying smoothly. Last thing she needed was something to break down right before they reached their destination and be forced to drop out of hyper space and waste more valuable time. Finishing up on the diagnostics, Kim headed to her room to pick up the files that the Admiral gave her on her rescue party. He was giving her 8 of the best men and women that were used to this kind of mission, retrieval and extraction. Turning a corner Kim bumped into someone.

"Sorry," Kim started to say until she spotted who she bumped into.... Matthew.

"Oh, it's you," Matthew said as he got up from the ground. "Why is it whenever you're around, I end up getting hurt," Matthew asked laughing.

Kim was about to say something when she smelled something. Sniffing again she frowned, "Are you... have you been drinking?!"

Matthew laughed, "Me?"

Kim grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him into the wall behind him, "What are you thinking?! How, no why-"

Matthew laughed again, "Calm down, we won't be arriving in a few days..." Matthew said nonchalantly.

"Days? We get there in less than 8 hours! And your drunk?!"

Matthew rolled his eyes at Kim's over reaction. "Days, hours, it's all the same when you think about it."

Kim had to stop herself from punching Matthew. "You ... why did I ever think you could help." Kim let Matthew go as she walked away. She shouldn't have tried to count on him for his help. Whatever, she would find her sister without him. With the rescue team with her, she would find her sister and save her. Kim didn't need that bastard for anything. Heading over to her room, Kim grabbed her files to look through who was going to be helping later on.

 

 

Matthew rubbed at the back of his head where Kim had slammed him up against the wall.

"What's her problem," Matthew said to himself as he got up, still a little hungover. Matthew headed toward the cafeteria like he was doing before he bumped into 'Mrs. I want to hurt you'. What was her problem? Matthew entered the cafeteria which had a hand full of people eating their meals. Grabbing his food, Matthew quickly found a table by himself and sat down and started to eat. As he ate, his hangover started to fade away. He probably shouldn't have drunk that much the night before but the closer he got to B1G, the harder it was to deal with his past. The only thing that helped was the alcohol that drowned out the demons in his head. After finishing his meal, Matthew headed back to his room and started to prepare for their landing later on. Grabbing his bag, he started to pack up his gear that he would need.

Between all the weapons and survival gear, Matthew started to run out of room. He almost didn't have any room for his bottles of booze. Done packing Matthew decided to sleep the next 8 hours off till they were supposed to meet at the launch bay. Yet as Matthew tried, he couldn't get any rest. After spending hours lying awake in his bed, he got up and started to pace around. It was agony for Matthew. He still had a few hours left before it was time to meet up. Deciding to be productive, Matthew pulled out a kit and placed it on the bed. Matthew pulled up a chair to the side of the bed and sat down. Matthew opened the kit with his left hand and placed his right hand on the bed. Matthew bite his lower lip. This always hurt no matter how many times he did it. Using his left-hand Matthew found what he was looking for and pushed it, his right hand went still as it came off from the elbow down.

Not a lot of people knew that Matthew had a prosthetic arm. Heck there were times he forgot too. It functioned just like a normal arm, in fact there were wires connected to his nerves that made him feel things too. His right arm was stronger than before, yet the only downside to this was the constant maintenance required to keep it from getting buggy or damaged. It was also a constant reminder of how he lost it.

Trying to forget, Matthew started to use the many tools in the kit to check all the systems and circuits of his arm to make sure everything was 100%. Last thing he needed was him out in the field and his arm stop working. When Matthew was satisfied with his system check, he ran a few test swings and maneuvers with his arm to make sure it was fine.

It was performing better than before, perfect. Done with his right arm, Matthew closed the kit and returned it to his bag just in case he would need to do any other maintenance later their mission. Matthew still had time to burn while he waited for their drop out of hyperspace. Matthew looked over toward a mirror and looked at himself. He grimaced at the man he saw in the mirror. It had been a while since he looked at himself through a mirror and now he realized just how bad he had become. Matthew decide it was best to clean himself up before meeting with the rest of his peers.

 

 

Kim just finished her last meal before they would arrive at B1G. Kim felt the ship start to slow down as it exited hyperspace. They were close now. Kim left the cafeteria and headed to her room where she grabbed her gear and headed down to the bay where they would be departing. When she arrived, she saw that she was the last one to arrive except for Matthew, which she expected. His drunken ass was probably still in bed.

"Screw it we don't need him," Kim said under her breath as she gathered her crew together. Looking over her squad of 8 she noticed there was 1 more person.

"Excess me, who are," Kim asked not to recognize who it was from her briefing papers. She remembered looking thought all the selected members but this person didn't ring any bells.

The man looked hurt, "Oh come on. Do I look that different," asked a familiar voice. It sounded like Matthew.

"Matthew," Kim asked stunned. Matthew looked like a completely different person. The man she found at the bar looked like some ruffed up unshaven 40-year-old man. The person she was looking at didn't look to be over 24. She didn't know which surprised her more, the fact that he cleaned up so much that he looked like a complete different person from before, or that he showed up on time.

Matthew rubbed at his chin, "I know I shaved and all but, really?"

Kim tried not to look embarrassed from not recognizing him. She swore that if it weren't for his voice she wouldn't have known it was Matthew. "Whatever, just get up here and help with the briefing." Matthew walked up to Kim and stood next to her as she filled in her squad about their mission. Although they already read the mission report, she still wanted to verbally instruct them. "Around 7 days ago Doctor Camren crash landed on planet B1G. Doctor Camren has vital information from her research that is top priority. We need to locate Doctor Camren and bring her home safely wherever she may be. Any questions?"

One of the soldiers, Micky rose his hand. "Captain, isn't this over kill, 8 elite soldiers? For a search and rescue?" The rest of the squad seemed to agree with Micky as they all murmured in agreement. Kim thought so too, but it was her sister's safety so she didn't care if they had sent 100 soldiers with her, as long as Lulu made it home in one piece.

All their agreement was cut off when Matthew snorted, "Over kill? I'll remember what you said, when you're crying in a few hours."

"What was that," Micky said as he started toward him before someone stopped him. Matthew didn't seem phased at all.

"All I'm saying is if you underestimate this planet, you'll be dead in less than an hour," Matthew said chillingly. "You can read all the reports and files on this planet, which I can guaranty have been white washed more than your underwear, but you will NEVER be prepared for what's really down there."

All the soldiers included Micky did their best not to laugh at Matthew. Another soldier, the squad leader, Thompson or Tom for short, spoke up. "And you have no idea what we been through as a squad. WE are the best there is. So, don't mock us, or you'll be the one crying soon," Tom threatened.

Matthew didn't even blink at the remark.

"That's enough from all of you," Kim said as she started to regret bring Matthew along. Sure, he may know the land and what to expect down there, but if he couldn't cooperate with others, then what was the point. "We leave in 5 get the gear on the ship," Kim ordered as the soldiers followed her command. Just as Matthew started to grab his supplies Kim took him to the side and gave him one of her deadly stares.

"What," Matthew asked seeming bewildered at her anger.

"We need a tracker to help us, not someone who is going to fight with everyone. If you can't do that then leave now, but once you board this ship you behave and," She pointed a menacing finger at him, "You will shut the fuck up." She said threating.

Matthew couldn't help but smile at her temper tantrum, "Whatever you say, Captain," Matthew said saluting her.

"God, you're a dick," Kim said grumbling walking off.

Matthew didn't reply. Hell, if he couldn't board the dropship he would highjacked one by himself and landed it on the planet to get his personal mission done. Grabbing his gear, he headed up the ramp to the drop ship to find that everyone looked at him with a face of disapproval of him. He shrugged it off and found a seat. He didn't care about anyone on this bird, as long as they didn't slow him down later.

 

 

It didn't take long to get cleared to launch from the bay. Kim took her seat in the copilot chair as she waited for Minnie, their pilot, to take her seat. "We good to go," Minnie told them all. "Buckle up boys," Minnie said over the mic. Kim could hear in the back as the soldiers joked.

"You hear that Beck, she thinks you're a guy," Someone said.

There was a sound of someone getting hit, when a deep female voice grumbled, "Shut up." Apparently, Beck, short for Becky, didn't like to be made fun of.

"Shut the chatter," Tom said to them all.

The shuttle started up as it roared to life and exited the bay and out into space where Kim could see the exotic planet.

It was massive...

They could land all 12 space stations on the planet and still have some room to spare. It would take years and years to explore the vastness of this planet to learn all its secrets and mysteries. As Kim was fawning over the sight she noticed that B1G had a lot of greener covering its surface, just like their very old home, Earth. In fact, it looked like Earth, except there were 11 moons circling the planet and 2 suns. The planet only grew larger as they started to enter its atmosphere.

"We're heading toward sector J," The pilot announced over the mic.

"Don't," Matthew said over his mic. "Land in Sector I."

"What," Micky said over the mic. "That's 3 hours away from Sector J!"

"It's safer there," Matthew told them all over the mic.

"How do you know," Glen, another solider asked.

"This is why you brought me, and I'm telling you that you don't want to land in J you want I," Matthew told them all. "Do what you want, but I think you should heed my call," Matthew said in an almost smug remark.

Kim growled, "Fine, land in Sector I."

The pilot nodded and changed course and headed toward the new destination. Kim better not regret this.

 

 

It took longer than expect for them to find a clearing to land in. There were so many trees that stood to 20-30 feet up stopping them from landing or rocky or hilly areas, that they would have to traverse over just to reach the Sector that Lulu crashed in. Kim swore Matthew did this on purpose to punish her how she behaved toward him before takeoff. Finally, there was an opening in the canopy showing a good open field to allow the ship to land.

"Setting her down," Minnie said.

As soon as the doors opened, Tom said, "Ok ladies lets go."

There was a sound of someone getting hit, "Ha, he called you a lady," Becky said in that deep female voice.

"God damn you hit like a gorilla," Jack said, the one apparently that was insulting Becky from earlier.

Kim unbuckled her seat and got out. She headed to where their supplies were and she grabbed a backpack and a small gun just in case and strapped it to her hip. She got off the drop ship with everyone else except for Matthew who seemed to be the last off the ship. She looked around at all 8 of the soldiers and saw they each carried similar gear. Each one of them had a backpack and weapons ranging from large fire arms to smaller ones. Each seemed to be ready to go and were waiting on their tracker. Finally, after what seemed like a long time, Matthew exited the ship carrying all his gear. He looked like a pack mull.

"You're going to take it all with you," Kim asked in a very doubtful voice.

"Never know when you might need it," Matthew said walking past her and everyone else. He didn't even look at the map she was about to pull up.

"Do you even know where you're going," Kim asked.

"Yes," he said not even looking back. "Hurry up, we got a lot of ground to cover."

Kim looked around at everyone else, "Let's go," she said not sound like she had a lot of faith in their tracker already.

"Got to love this air," Minnie replied as she followed behind Kim. "The smell is so fresh, not like the space station.

"Careful," Micky said. "You might get addicted to it and want to stay," He said jokingly.

"Less talking and more walking," Tom said to the squad.

Kim had to hurry up to Matthew who was already entering the dark forest. "Are we going to talk about a plan," Kim asked as she walked behind him.

"Find the crash, track the survivors, and leave. Simple enough?" Matthew asked.

Kim growled at him, "That's way too simple. I thought you said this was dangerous."

"Sometimes the simplest plans are the hardest to disrupt," Matthew told her still not looking back at her.

Kim didn't know what he was expecting but she started to feel a little bit worried as she entered the large rainforest like jungle. The sound of countless animals making noise all around her made her a little spooked.

Just before they were out of the clearing and couldn't see the ship anymore Matthew stopped and turned around, "Stay close, don't separate for whatever reason. Follow my signals and we should be fine. And for the love of God don't scream," Matthew said and looked right at Kim.

"Me?" Kim asked bewildered.

Matthew shrugged with all his gear on him, "I don't know, you just look like a screamer to me."

Most of the squad started to chuckle at the comment until Kim gave all of them the meanest glare she had. She then redirected it back at Matthew who just smirked at her. With that, Matthew started their march through the dark wet forest...

 

 

Kim didn't know why Matthew was so paranoid about this place when she first met him. He seemed in his element as he led them through the jungle. That and the fact that nothing "bad" happened to them. Unless if you count the humidity that made her extremely tired or the fact that insects buzzing around seemed to annoy her to the extreme. But other than that, the place was beautiful. The colors of some of the plants were extraordinary. She even saw some of the wild life a few monkey shaped animals with 4 arms climbing up trees. A lot of the plant and animal life looked like some of the images she remembered seeing in her history books of Earth.

30 mins had passed by before they came to their first big obstacle, it was one of the larger hills that they passed by before landing. They had to climb up the nearly 45-degree landscape.

"Anyone need a break," Matthew asked.

Everyone seemed fine.

"What about you, Mr 'I'm going to carry all my stuff'," Someone joked.

Matthew didn't reply as he headed up the incline and toward the top of the large hill. It took them about another 20 mins before they reached to top which allowed them to see all around. Kim could look down the hill into the vast valley below them. They had a lot more ground to cover before reaching the next hill and she was already regretting landing in Sector-

 

KABOOOOOOM

Everyone jerked around behind them to see a massive fireball go up into the air where they had landed their dropship. The explosion rose up and into the sky as everyone just looked speechless at where they had landed not even 50 minutes ago.

"What the hell happened to the ship," Wesley asked looking toward Minnie the pilot.

Minnie started to explain, "I... nothing that ship was tip top shape. I checked everything nothing should have-"

"They found it sooner than I excepted," Matthew said coldly. "We need to start moving."

"They? Who the hell is they," Micky asked sounding distraught.

"What the hell could have done that," Tom asked.

"That was a military armored dropship. There isn't anything on this planet that should have dented that thing," Minnie said sounding frightened.

"Who are they," Kim asked Matthew who was starting to walk away.

"You knew about this didn't you," Wesley said. "That's why you have all your gear?! You knew it was going to explode, did you place a bomb on it?" Wesley asked being paranoid about the situation.

Becky step forward and started to slowly pull out her hand gun, "Start talking."

"I didn't place a bomb on the ship," Matthew said turning around showing them his hands to show he wasn't a threat. "There are things that are a lot more dangerous here than you know."

There was a faint sound of thunder in the distance. Something in the corner of her eye caught Kim's attention. Turning, Kim gasped at what she saw in the hazy horizon. Everyone looked out over in the same direction, and all of them nearly screamed except for Matthew. In the distance, it looked like a mountain that was covered in greenery was moving. Looking closer they could see the mountain was moving on the horizon, but the mountain had a shape. The vague shape grew clearer the more they watched in silent terror as a large naked green woman covered in plants was crawling over the land scape on the horizon. Each thunderous sound was one of the Giantess hands landing on the ground to pull her forward. After what felt like eternity of shock, they watched the Giantess stop and slowly lay down on the ground into what looked like any other hill that covered the landscape...

"What the fuck..." Micky said nearly crying.

"Overkill," Matthew asked the squad as they couldn't believe what they just saw. "Trust me this isn't going to be an easy mission."

Chapter 4 by Kickyou

"Do you mind putting that away," Matthew said to Becky who was still holding the gun out, but was having it pointed down at the ground still in shock from the sight they just beheld. It took Becky a while to prosses what Matthew asked of her but she finally holstered her gun on request.

"Thanks," Matthew said. "Now, we need to get moving." Matthew told everyone as he headed down the hill and toward sector J.

"What the hell is that thing," Micky asked pointing toward the newly formed landscape.

"Something that you don't need to worry about right now," Matthew answered. Thinking that was a good enough answer to give.

"Not something to worry about?" Glen said. "That thing is fucking gigantic! How are we suppose to stop something like that? "

"What kind of weapons were on the ship," Tom asked Minnie.

"There were a couple of launchers left," Minnie told Tom. "There might be a few high caliber guns and explosives that survived the explosion. But I'm not sure if they are strong enough for something..." Minnie was at a loss of words to describe what they witness.

"We need to head back to the ship and gather any remaining supplies and equipment that might have survived the explosion," Tom ordered snapping everyone out of their daze.

"You don't want to head that way," Matthew called out as the rest of the squad started to head back to their landing site. "You'll be walking right into them."

Kim turned to Matthew, "Who are they," Kim asked. "You said they found us sooner, what did you mean by that?"

"We don't have time for this," Matthew said as he moved in the opposite direction the rest of the squad planned on heading. He didn't need them to accomplish what he came here for.

"Start talking Matthew," Kim said more firmly then before as she began to pull her gun out of its holster. "or I'll start shooting. Who are they," She demanded.

Matthew looked at Kim and then the others, it didn't seem anyone would stop her from following up with her threat of shooting him. Matthew didn't know if she would actually shoot him but if she did...

Matthew let out an aggravated sigh, "We don't have time for this."

Kim switched the safety off.

"I call them hunters," Matthew said acting like that explained everything.

"And," Tom asked trying to get Matthew to explain.

"They live all over the place and hunt in packs. They are very curious creatures. I'm sure they saw the ship land and came to investigate it. I'm sure one of them accidently pulled one of the fuel lines and caused an explosion. Now you can head that way," Matthew said pointing, "and they will rip you to shreds just like they did with the ship. They are fast little fucks, so I would like to put more distance between them so I don't end up dead. Now can we move," Matthew said sounding more annoyed than anything else.

"Why didn't you say anything," Minnie asked. "I could have landed somewhere safer."

Matthew looked at them all as if they were idiots. They just didn't understand at all. "That was possibly the safest place to land on this damn planet. You guys don't get it," Matthew started to step forward toward Kim who was still pointing the gun at him. "This isn't a simple mission like you thought. This isn't going to be a quick locate and rescue a stranded research team. There is a reason this planet is deemed off limits to everyone. What did you think happened to people that came here before you? Did you think they just happen to disappear for no reason?"

"There were no reports on any of this," Glen said trying to defend their reason of thinking.

Matthew stopped in front of the gun that Kim had pointed at him. "Like I said, all the reports have been wiped whitewashed. Anyone that makes it back alive is silenced by the government. Either blackmailed, threatened, or straight up taken care of. That's why no one knows anything about this planet unless if you've been here yourself and lived."

"Bullshit," Wesley shouted. "Why would they do that," Wesley said not buying it for a second.

Matthew shrugged still looking at Kim who had the gun pointed at him. "I don't know, but for whatever reason they really don't want people to know anything about this place."

Kim didn't believe Matthew, there was no way the government would do something like that. There was no reason for the government to keep all of this hidden from their own people. What would the government gain...

The Alphanium.

Kim's thoughts went to her sister and things started to slowly connect. If the government knew all along that there was some Alphanium on B1G, then it would make total sense to keep people from coming here and collecting it for themselves. There was a higher chance of them not finding any of the Alphanium if they didn't know the dangers awaiting them here. Not to mention it made even more sense why the government granted her sister a research vessel and crew to survey the planet. This whole rescue mission for her just proves it all. They need the location of the Alphanium that she found before she crashed.

Kim lowered her gun, "Sorry..." She apologized to Matthew.

There was a rustling of tree branches from behind everyone in the distance. Everyone looked over toward the noise and saw a couple of trees near the explosion of their ship start to sway from something large moving through the forest. It looked like it was heading in their direction.

"Now that you all have wasted some very precious minutes, we need to move now. As strong as you think you all might be with your weapons, trust me you won't last more than 10 seconds when the hunters swarm you." Matthew quickly headed toward the other side of the hill and started to run.

Tom looked to Kim, "Your orders?"

"Follow him," Kim said as she quickly followed after Matthew into the jungle on the other side of the hill.

 

 

 

Kim was having trouble keeping up with Matthew as he was sprinting down the side of the hill. How he managed to be so fast, while carrying those duffle bags astonished her. She lost sight of him a few times but was able to catch up before he was too far gone.

"Slow down," Kim told him as she noticed that the squad was starting to get separated. Matthew either didn't hear her or didn't care as he kept up with his break neck pace. "We're getting separated." Only then did Matthew slow down a little, just enough to let them get back into formation.

"We need to hurry," Matthew stated. "I spotted a river a little further ahead when we were looking for somewhere to land. If we can make it, we will be able to throw off the hunters."

The land scape started to change from the steep slope to a more level ground signally they were at the base of the hill. As they continued in the direction that Matthew lead them, Kim noticed how the animal life she heard on the other side of the hill was more alive then here. Everything was quiet on this side of terrain. The trees were larger and a lot taller than what she recalled.

"Sir," one of the soldiers called out. Tom turned around causing everyone to follow where he was looking to see what the solider was calling him for. At the top of the hill Kim could see at the top of the hill a figure. It appeared very human, only it was about 10 or 15 feet tall, it was hard to tell from this distance. It had a very athletic female figure with long arms and legs. Almost as if she was built for running. Kim couldn't tell if she saw right or if the distance that was blurring the image but she swore she saw pointed ears and maybe a sharp nose.

"Shit," Matthew cursed. "I don't think we will make it in time. They caught up too fast."

"That's a hunter," Kim asked.

"There's only one of them," Micky said starting to pull his assault rifle off his back.

"There's always more," Matthew told him. "Let's go," Matthew urged them as he headed into the forest faster now.

"We can take them," Becky said as she too started to pull out her weapon and get ready to attack.

Just as Matthew was going to say something another hunter came to the top of the hill, it looked like it was sniffing the air. Then another one and another, soon there were at least 10 or more up on the hill. Then as if they were synchronized, all of the hunters turned toward where the squad was and looked directly at them.

"Great, now they see us," Matthew said.

Before anyone else could remark, with insane speed they descended toward them. As soon as the 10 hunters came down from the top of the hill, a wave of them came sprinting over the hill and followed their fellow hunters.

"Holy shit," Micky yelled as he panicked and started to run into the forest.

"Move," Matthew shouted at everyone.

Kim didn't need to be told twice as she sprinted after Matthew deeper into the woods. Kim could hear the sound of movement behind her, but she didn't look back. These hunters were unbelievably fast. They were going to catch them soon.

"Should we fight them," Kim asked Matthew as they were trying to out run the threat behind them.

"We won't last more than 10 seconds," Matthew called out. "If we can make it to the river and cross it we might be able to loss them on the other side."

"Will we make it," Kim asked.

Matthew didn't respond as he kept running with his gear.

"Watch out," Jack called out.

Kim turned around and was shocked at what she saw. It was one of the hunters and it already caught up to them. Kim was about to pull out her gun and fire when she noticed how remarkably human it was. The hunter looked like any other human except for the size and the animal like features to the hunter's face. The eyes were like that of a cat, where the ears had more wolf or maybe elf like feature giving her pointed ears, the rest of her body looked to be a human.

Kim shot her gun many times before, but never had she been in actual combat, and never had she fired at a living person before. So, she did what many people do when forced into a situation like this, she froze up. She couldn't move her hand to grab her gun.

Kim watched in horror as the hunter had a look of joy, excitement, or even wonder as it looked at Kim. The hunter didn't even slow down. It was on Kim in less than a second as it reached out with her long and large hand attempting to grab her. This was it for Kim.

Suddenly there were two large deafening sounds of gunfire off to her right and left, as Jack and Becky fired at the hunter. The bullets didn't even slow it down as it seemed to keep moving until more of the soldiers joined in and unload their clips into the insane creature. It finally came crashing down into the ground after what felt like an eternity.

"MOVE," Tom shouted as there were more in the distance heading after them. There was no way they were going to make it, Kim thought as she turned around and ran faster than before. Kim never felt more terrified in her life as she swore she could feel the large monsters already breathing down her neck just waiting for her to turn around to grab her.

Kim could do nothing but watch as she was starting to fall behind ever so slightly from everyone else. Kim knew she was on the edge of being left behind if she couldn't keep up as inch by inch she was slowly being outrun by everyone else. She did her best not to cry as she watched as herself slowly fall behind. Inches were quickly turning into feet as she saw the gap between her and the group. Suddenly she felt a shadow on her as she knew this was it...

There was a loud bang in front of her as she spotted Matthew turned around and firing his pistole near her. There was the sound of someone crying out, Kim figured it had to be the hunter behind her as Matthew was saving her life. Matthew tossed one of his duffle bags to the nearest solider to carry as he gave Kim covering fire and waited till Kim caught up to him.

Matthew practically ripped her arm out of its socket as he pulled her forward, "Run faster!"

Kim would have said something but saved her breath as she picked up the pace as best she could.

"Do you smell that," Jack called out. "It smells like," He paused as he sniffed again "Steak?"

"What are you talking about," Micky yelled at him until he smelled the air. "That smells like cookies..."

"Blueberry pie," another solider question as everyone seemed confused and sniffing the air.

Kim was about to smell the air until Matthew yelled at them, "Don't smell it! Stop breathing through your nose and use your mouths, ONLY!" Matthew said slowing down his run ever so slightly.

"What are you doing," Kim asked turning around to watch Matthew slow down to a jog. That was when she saw all the hunters stopping where they stood. It was almost as if there was an invisible barrier blocking them. "What are they doing," Kim asked looking at them.

"They won't follow us through here. They know better," Matthew said as he caught up to the rest of the squad. "Follow me and remember, do not breath through your nose," Matthew said emphasizing every word.

"What's going on," Tom asked seeming very nervous right now. "Why aren't they following us?"

"Because this is called a honey trap. Something is giving off a smell that lures you in, and then you never leave again. It's an intoxicating smell that the more you sniff the more lost you become. You get lured toward the source of the smell," as Matthew explained they watched how uncertain and nervous the countless hunters were. "Come on, let's go. We got lucky this time," Matthew said running forward leading the squad away from the numerous hunters watching them leave their sights unable to follow after them.

 

 

They finally reached the river that Matthew was talking about earlier.

"Cross the river and make sure to try and wash yourself, I don't know if any of the hunters still have our scent or not. Better safe than sorry," Matthew said entering the water and crossing the river.

"Where's Charlie," Minnie asked.

Everyone looked around and noticed one of their squad mates was missing.

"Charlie," Tom shouted out trying to get a response. There was none.

"We lost him somewhere back there," Kim said. "We need to go back for him." Kim started to head that way when Matthew stopped her.

"He's gone."

"You don't know that," Glen yelled at Matthew, "We can just go-"

"And what look for him? I told you not to leave the group. If he's not dead yet, he will be soon. I don't plan on ending up like that. Now the longer we wait the sooner something else will find us."

"Something worse than those hunters," Kim asked not sure what could be worse.

Matthew looked back at her, "That was just the beginning."

"We can't leave a man behind," Tom started to say when there was a loud rumbling in the distance behind them. It almost sounded like a moan. Whatever produced that noise it had to be something large.

"What was that," Micky asked.

"Something I don't want to run into," Matthew said as he started to cross the river with or without them. As much as Kim hated to leave someone behind, she didn't plan on running into whatever made that noise. She and the rest of the squad followed Matthew across the river.

 

 

Charlie was running with the squad and took a breath in, unfortunately he forgot to use his mouth and instead got a whiff of an intoxicating smell. It was something that trigger a lost memory. Something from his childhood, a smell that made him take another sniff to try and remember what it was something he just couldn't place. Charlie didn't even notice himself slowing down and getting separated from the squad as he kept sniffing trying to find that unique smell. Before he knew it, he forgot where he was or what he was doing, Charlie was too lost in his own mind trying to recall that smell and why it was so fascinating. Maybe if he found the source of it he would be able to remember where he smelled it from before. Walk around, Charlie followed his nose as she sniffed and sniffed the air until he followed the smell around the jungle. Charlie lost track of time and where he was as he drifted through the forest without a care in the world, only to find that smell.

If Charlie wasn't so engrossed in trying to find this very frustrating smell, he would have noticed the hunter next to him following suit. The large female seemed to be in a trance too, as she was using her nose to track the smell just like Charlie was doing. They were walking next to each other as they followed their noses to a large opening in the forest. Near the center of the opening there were two very large pillars or arches jutting out of the ground and a large mound of dirt lay in between the pillars. There was an opening in the mound of dirty, like a cave about 9 feet or so tall and about 3 feet wide.

Whatever was making that smell, it was coming from that cave. Charlie would have been the first one there if the large hunter didn't have such longer strides. Charlie stood behind the hunter as she looked into the cave. Charlie watched the hunter sniff the area around the cave and slowly made her way toward the entrance. Amazed Charlie watched the hunter slowly enter the cave as she tried crawling into it. The cave entrance seemed to be able to stretch as if it were kind of elastic or some other substance then rock. This would have warned Charlie something was up but he was too busy waiting his turn to check the cave to care. Charlie watched as the hunter slowly was devoured by this cave until she was gone. Charlie was about to move forward until he watched the cave slowly close up behind the hunter's feet sealing her inside. Charlie was unable to proceed into the cave as it was sealed shut. Unable to enter Charlie could do nothing but wait until it opened again, if it did. Even though the source of the smell was blocked from him, Charlie was still in that trance as he desired to locate the source of the mysterious smell.

It wasn't until he heard a deep rumbling noise. The noise became louder and louder until he heard a muffled scream from the cave almost as if it were a blissful cry of joy and a loud moan from behind the mound that he started to feel uneasy. There was something wrong about all this. Fighting with all his might, Charlie started to back up trying to get away. He felt that there was danger around him and needed to get away before something happened to him.

Charlie had to force himself to move as he took a step back from the cavern. Each second that passed by that the entrance was closed the clearer Charlie's mind became as he lost the scent of whatever he was smelling. He had to find his squad. Charlie turned around starting to leave, until he heard something behind him. Turning around he watched as the chamber before him slowly open with a slick wet noise. Suddenly that smell came back and he was lost again in a drug like haze. That tunnel looked so inviting and the smell was stronger than ever as it wafted towards him. Shuffling toward the opening Charlie noticed how on the ground there was a clear liquid oozing out of the entrance into a small pool just before him. He couldn't stop himself as he stood inches away from the opening and let the heat wash over him assaulting him with a direct wave of that aroma. Unable to stop himself, Charlie walked forward and felt the moist cave walls touch him. The heat was searing as he felt like he was in a sauna. Some of the sticky liquid started to cover his body. Pressing on, Charlie forced himself into the almost flesh like cavern unable to stop himself. It didn't take long before he was inside the mysterious cave. Suddenly the light started to dim as the entrance behind him was closing. He didn't even care as he forced himself forward. As soon as the light was gone Charlie realized that he couldn't see anymore. The temperature rose dramatically as the heat had nowhere to escape to and started to cook him. The dampness of the enclosed space started to increase until it was like it was raining in the cave. Slimy liquid dripped and pooled all around Charlie as he felt it land on his skin and uniform. Charlie kept pushing deeper hoping to find what was still making that smell for him. That was until he hit a wall. It was a fleshy wall that wouldn't let him move forward, no matter how much he pressed against it. In fact, each him he put pressure on it, he swore the entire cave would vibrate and with a familiar moaning sound could be heard. Charlie was getting frustrated as he kept trying to move forward but was unable to. Suddenly the walls around him squeezed onto him crushing him and covering him in that liquid that filled the space he was trapped in. The liquid filled every orifice in his body as he suddenly couldn't move from the sudden vice like grip the walls had on his body. Charlie could do nothing as he felt the pressure until the walls eased up off him. It was only then that he noticed something weird... his clothes were missing. Charlie didn't understand but his clothes were now missing and his skin was feeling funny. What was going on? Charlie tried to reach out toward the wall, again trying to move it out of the way, only to find that his hand felt weak. It was like it was made of jelly or full of water and not muscles or bones. In fact, his whole body felt like jelly as it was like he was starting to melt. Charlie didn't understand what was happen until he felt the ground around him start to vibrate like an earthquake and another moan, a lot louder now, was picking up. Charlie in a state of panic and confusion scream out as he pounded on the wall in front of him hoping to find freedom. Unfortunately, that didn't help as the walls caved in again, but stronger. Charlie felt his body get crushed and turned into a goo as he was crushed into a pasty liquid. Charlies enter body hurt but then suddenly became a blissful feeling causing Charlie to let out a cry of bliss until he became the very liquid that surrounded him. Charlie was no more.

 

 

If there were any bystanders looking from outside of the cavern they would have saw the mound of dirt that Charlie and the huntress enter vibrate as if it were alive. The arched pillars would have moved along with the movement of the cave that they both entered. Only those who could see from above would have saw that it wasn't a cave that those two entered but the loins of a giantess that just happen to trap its victims for her very sexual pleasure. As the giantess felt its victim turn into her sticky sweet nectar, she began to float down from her orgasm. Slowly her privates opened again releasing that luring pheromone out in the open, hoping to attract another meal for her pleasure...

Chapter 5 by Kickyou

No one had said anything for the last half hour. What could they say? They didn't know if Charlie was still alive or not. Kim still felt like they should have gone back and look for Charlie but Matthew was right, there was no way of knowing where he was and if he was still alive. Kim hated to leave a man behind but she needed to find her sister as soon as possible.

As they passed by a set of trees into a small opening with tall grass up to their hips. The small field looked awfully familiar. It wasn't until they were in the middle of the clearing did someone speak up.

"Wait... is this..." Tom started to look around, "a footprint?" Matthew didn't respond as he kept moving forward.

Kim looked around and realized that Tom was right, it looked like a faded footprint that was left behind a while ago. "It is, isn't it," Kim asked Matthew. The size of the footprint was at least 50 feet long and 20 feet wide. Whatever caused this imprint had to be monstrously large. Again, Matthew didn't respond as he lead them across the foot print.

"Are we sure this is safe, I feel like we're in the open," Wesley said skeptical as they continued to cross the open field that was left behind. As if to answer his question there was a few noises that could be heard in the woods off to the side causing everyone to turn toward the sound. Everyone had a weapon drawn and aimed at the noise. Just as the ruckus was reaching its climax suddenly a large deer like creature came out of the forest and on the outskirt of the field. Kim looked at the animal and noticed how much larger it was compared to them. It had to be twice the size of deer from earth. Just as she was worried that maybe this creature was going to attack them, she observed how it gave them no thought and started to graze.

"Is it friendly," Glen asked Matthew.

"Just don't pet it," He told them as they continued their way. As they were leaving the field Kim looked back and saw a few more deer animals join the first as they started to graze together.

 

 

Matthew marched them up toward another large mountain that Kim remember noticing. It marked the line before they would cross over into Sector J and that much closer to her sister. It didn't take too long to reach the top of the terrain and looked down into Sector J. Matthew called a quick break as they were at the summit of the mountain. Kim tried to spot the crash site of her sister's ship. To Kim's left she saw the vast forest and hills that rolled across into the horizon. Panning to the right she spotted the crashed vessel just a few miles away from a large lake, or ocean that spread out to the other side of the horizon. It was her sister's ship. Kim could see the crash site and the area that was leveled from the crash landing. The ship was in bad shape. Kim couldn't tell for sure if there were survivors or not.

"I see the ship," Kim told everyone. Everyone got up and headed over to Kim and spotted the wreckage. "Come on lets go-" Kim said starting to lead the rescue party to Lulu's ship.

"Stop," Matthew said but Kim didn't listen as she was already packing up her gear and was starting to head toward the ship.

"I said stop," Matthew said grabbing Kim's arm.

"What," She snapped at him. "MY sister is down there-"

"Look closer," Matthew said making Kim pause and follow his gaze.

After a few minutes she let out an annoyed sigh, "What? I don't see anything."

"You see her ship, don't you?"

Kim felt her anger rise again, as she balled up her free hand that wasn't being held back from Matthew and prepared to clock him. The annoying prick was-

"Your right," Minnie said sounding confused and worried.

"What?" Kim questioned. Why was Minnie sounding confused? "I don't understand."

Minnie turned toward everyone, "Why can we see the ship now? We should have spotted it when we flew over Sector J to reach Sector I, but I don't recall seeing it then. So ..."

"It's a trap," Tom asked.

Matthew nodded.

"Bullshit," Glen said in disbelief. "Are you telling me something is deliberately exposing the crash site?"

"Look closer to the crash site. You noticed there aren't any trees around it anymore? You guys don't know this but the plant life grows fast. That's why we didn't noticed the ship beforehand, there were already trees covering some if not all the ship. Which means something removed the plants hoping to bring us in. It's a trap, and only an idiot would walk into it." Matthew finally let go of Kim's hand figuring this should help solidify the dangers that were up ahead.

Unable to believe him, Kim shook her head no. "I have to make sure."

No sooner did she say that did Tom stop her. "Captain, you can't. You heard him, we would be walking into a trap."

"I don't care, I have to make sure she isn't down there," Kim tried to get past Tom but Wesley and Glen got in the way too. "Move out of the way, that's an order."

"We can't let you do this," Tom said still preventing her from getting past. As hard as Kim tried to get around them she found Becky and Minnie were also there. She didn't realize it until now that she was surrounded by here squad mates.

"Move," Kim said angry that they would try and stop her. When they didn't move she tried force but was easily over powered. They all grabbed her and kept her from moving. Kicking and yelling, Kim did her best to break free. "Get off me! I demand you let me go!"

"Tie her up," Matthew said. Kim looked over to Matthew with horror and only saw a look of amusement on his face.

"Sorry captain, this is for your own good," Tom said as they restrained her.

In her anger and frustration Kim couldn't stop from yelling and tears forming at her inability from breaking free.

As soon as Tom was sure that the Captain couldn't break free from her bonds he turned to Matthew. "Now what?"

Kim watched as Matthew gave her a smug smirk. That fucking bastard how could he just stand there and-

Matthew dropped his duffle bags. "Get camp started."

"Camp," Glen asked confused at what he heard. "The sun's still up?"

"It won't be when I get back," Matthew said as he opened one of the duffle bag and started to rummage around in it. He pulled out a couple of items and attached them to his belt.

"What are you doing," Mickey asked realizing what he was doing. "You said only an idiot would fall for this trap."

"And it looks like I'm that idiot," Matthew said as he zipped up the bag.

"Ok you heard him. Now untie me so I can go with him," Kim said trying her best to remain calm.

"Keep her tied up till I get back," Matthew said as he started to walk away.

"HEY," Kim shouted as he headed off. "YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE! YOU BASTARD!"

Matthew did his best not to laugh as he could still hear Kim barking at him and how much she wanted to shoot him. It wasn't long before he disappeared into the forest.

 

 

"I'm going to see if we can contact the cruiser," Mickey said as he tried to send a message to their ship.

"How could you just let him go by himself," Kim was saying still furious with her team for disobeying her orders and still leaving her tied up.

"I have a feeling we would have just gotten in the way," Becky said as she kept watch with Jack.

"Yeah could you imagine Beck here trying to sneak around," Jack said teasingly. Becky just gave him a glare that said he was going to get it later.

"Becky's right," Tom said. "Matthew has experience in tracking and knows this place better than all of us. We would have just slowed him down."

"Guys, I can't get a signal," Mickey said trying over and over again to hail the cruiser.

"Keep trying," Tom told him.

"Oh shit," Glen said.

Kim looked over to notice that Glen and Wesley were poking around Matthew's gear. "What are you guys doing," Kim said appalled that they would go through someone's stuff without permission.

"What the hell," Glen said as he went through one of the duffle bags and found a shit ton of weapons and explosives. "This guy came way overprepared."

"Or maybe he came prepared," Wesley said. "I mean he didn't even give us a heads up about this place. He knew what we would be facing and let us walk into it with our pants down."

"Would you have believed him," Kim asked.

"That's beside the point." Wesley opened the other bag and let out a whistle, "Well look at what are guy's packing?"

Kim was going to ask until she saw it. She let out a disgusted sound. It was a bottle of booze. "He didn't," Kim said finding out another thing that she was going to beat Matthew's ass for.

 

 

It had been about an hour and Matthew was getting close to the crash site. He hadn't come across anything that looked too suspicious. He wasn't sure where the trap was, or what it might be set off. Heading to the crash site he stopped just a couple of trees before entering the clearing near the ship's wreckage. Peering around Matthew stayed as silent and motionless as the trees he was pressing up against. Matthew waited 10 minutes before moving closer until he was peeking out behind the closest tree near the ship. The ship was a good 30 feet away and a long run to the "safety" of the ship. Still Matthew hadn't spotted anything unusual. Just before Matthew decided to make a move he leaned down and put his hand to the ground. There was a very soft vibration every couple of seconds. It felt like the earth was breathing.

Matthew knew it. Something was waiting nearby, and it was large. Getting up off the ground Matthew tried to spot where the source of the breathing was coming from but couldn't see anything. Taking out a spike like object about as long as his arm. He plunged it into the ground and attached a small monitor to the top of the grounded spike. The device that Matthew was using was something used to detect earthquakes on other planets to let settlers or miners know when to expect one. With the device, along with a few modifications that he added, he could use it like a sonar. In just a few moments he got a reading showing that whatever was making the noise, was about 30 meters away on the other side of the ship. However, it didn't tell him what was making that noise, but he had a good idea what it could be. Picking up his gear and putting it away he got up and slowly tip toed toward the ship.

Anyone else would have ran but Matthew knew the slightest vibrations would wake up the sleeping Giantess that was lingering just beyond the crashed vehicle. Anything more than a walking pace would alert the Giantess and she would most likely descend on him faster than he could blink. The short distance that Matthew had to cover took a good half an hour for him to reach the ship. As Matthew came across the ship he noticed the haul of the ship, he recognized the indent as something large slamming into the side of the craft. Most likely a Giantess hitting it or throwing something at them. Whatever it was, it left a large mark that without a doubt being the cause of the crash.

Matthew crept aboard the ship and started to look around. There was blood all over, but not as much as he expected. When they crashed there must have been a lot of injuries, but no deaths. There were no bodies, and no large pools of blood, so that was a good sign. At least for now. Matthew headed toward the front of the ship and found the cockpit. Heading toward the dashboard he found what he was looking for. It was the black box of the ship, which should have everything he needed.

Matthew took his right hand and moved it toward the console and used the robotic arm. His right index finger opened and a wire came out and attached to one of the ports. In just a few seconds the dashboard lite up and Matthew had access to the black box and everything that happened up to till now. Matthew pulled out the monitor he had previously and linked it with his arm so he could get a video of the ships surveillance cameras that were aboard. He found the video right after the crash and played it.

The image came to life, but there was no sound. The system must have gotten damaged and destroyed any audio available. But that didn't matter. Matthew got what he need in the first few moments of the video. He saw Doctor Carmen and Richard wake up from the crash and check the survivors. Matthew was right, it looked like everyone survived the crash but the other 2 in the back of the ship were injured. They gathered supplies quickly as they quickly departed the crash site. That was the last of the surveillance video. Matthew disconnected from the ship and put the monitor away.

Well they were alive...

Or at least when they landed, Matthew wasn't sure if they were still alive now. He would have to track them down to make sure they were still breathing. Heading toward the back of the ship to see if there was anything that he might need before leaving. There wasn't anything, they cleaned out the ship of everything. Supplies and their research was all gone. Matthew headed toward the entrance that he entered, Matthew looked for tracks to help him find where they went. Unfortunately, after about a week or so, any footprints or tracks were too weak or gone. Matthew looked around from the exit of the ship and tried to think where they would head. He turned left toward the large water front that he saw on the hill...

Richard would be a moron to bring them toward any large bodies of water. The things that come to drink from them were dangerous, the things living in the water even more so. Turning toward where the rest of the squad was at, Matthew thought for a moment. Then shook his head, they didn't go that way, they would have come across them or a trace of them. That left the direction to Matthew's right and behind him.

Matthew would have let an aggravated sigh out but that might have woken up the Giantess nearby. He knew where they went. Richard would be a bigger moron if he headed off to Matthew's right, deeper into the danger zone. That was where the really bad stuff lived...

So that left behind Matthew, in the direction of the awaiting Giantess. Dreading his theory, Matthew crept around the ship and looked for anything that might tell him otherwise. To his complete horror and dread he spotted something off a few yards from the ship. Someone dropped something. It was a simple research tool, but it meant one thing... they went that way.

Cursing, Matthew decided it was time to head back and tell everyone the good news he had for them.

 

 

 

"I still can't get a signal," Mickey told everyone completely exhausted and annoyed at the equipment.

"Just keep trying," Tom said as he checked in on everyone.

"I've been trying for the past couple of hours," Mickey snapped. "I haven't so much as picked up a signal from the ship."

"That's because you won't," Matthew said coming out of nowhere from the jungle.

"What do you mean," Tom asked.

"The atmosphere here is breathable and like a lot of other planets, but it has a few unique properties to it. For example, jamming any low powered frequencies like your coms. Only deep space messages are strong enough to be break the barrier which are usually only on ships."

"So, your saying we're stuck here with no means of communicating with the others," Wesley said in disbelief.

"Relax," Matthew said more clam then Wesley and the others wanted from him in this situation. That was until he pulled out a device on his belt that looked like an emergency beacon that hadn't been used in centuries. "I came prepared. I figured we might need an emergency extraction in case the ship wasn't intact."

"Don't you mean when the ship is destroyed?" Wesley asked still pissed about the lack of heads up about that information.

Matthew just shrugged, "Would you all be down here if you knew that your ride was a one way ticket?" No one answered but that was a good enough answer for him. Matthew headed over to Kim and started to undo her rope.

"Now," Matthew said in a childish tone, "You know why I left you tied up right?" Kim just glared at him. "You're not going to hit me for leaving you tied up, right?" Matthew looked at Kim and for a moment he thought she was going to try and attack him while still tied up but she let out an exhausted sigh.

"I promise, I won't hit you for tying me up," Kim finally agreed.

Matthew smiled, "Good." Matthew untied Kim from her binds and helped her up. "So," Matthew started to say, "your sister-" Suddenly Kim clocked Matthew in the face, sending him reeling back and on his butt.

Matthew held the place that Kim just hit and looked up shocked at Kim, "What the hell, you promised."

Kim looked pissed, "That wasn't for tying me up." She grabbed Matthew by the shirt, "That was for bring alcohol, and this is for everything else!" Kim threw another punch at Matthew's shoulder and then let go of Matthew and stomped off.

Matthew let out a groan. For someone who doesn't look like they could fight, she sure could land a blow. Slowly sitting up Matthew rubbed both spots that still felt sore form Kim's fury. He would have to make sure to stop pissing her off...

 

 

 

It wasn't long before it was night and they were eating dinner. Luckily, they had enough rations to last 2 weeks, plenty of food and time to find Kim's sister. As they ate, Matthew explained what he found in the crash and Kim couldn't help but let out a relived sigh that her sister was ok. However, when Matthew told them about where they had to head and that they would need to sneak past the Giantess in wait everyone turned pale.

"Is there another way," Tom asked.

"Well," Matthew said taking another bite out of his rations. "Chances are she's a waiter. She'll most likely stay there for a few more days before moving on. So, waiting her out isn't an option," Matthew started to make a map in the dirt. "We could try going around here, but that could take use another day," Matthew showed how far they would have to detour before they would get around her.

"Couldn't we just kill her," Glen asked.

Matthew stared right at him like that was the dumbest thing anyone could say.

"Oh, you could try. But I can guarantee that it wouldn't be easy and most of use won't live. Not to mention the commotion could bring in unwanted parties. No, the best way is through it," Matthew drew a line toward the ship and showed them the path they would take. "We'll just be careful."

After the tactical meal, Tom started to break up everyone into night shifts. Kim and Minnie would take first watch then Tom and Matthew followed by Jack and Becky and so on. Matthew let them all know about nights on this planet.

"Normally there isn't much activity at night but that doesn't mean there can't be. Listen," Matthew said so everyone could hear the forest and how active it was. Kim was trying to pick out sounds that might be dangerous like growls or other scary noises but it was just a jumbled-up noise. "When there is noise like this all around, it's safe. What you need to watch out for is silence. That means there's something nearby."

"Something like what," Kim asked.

"Things we don't want to encounter at night," Matthew told her.

Kim couldn't help but gulp at the warning.

 

 

Matthew didn't sleep, although he thought about trying but figured since he was going to be up in a few hours for his shift he would stay up till then. As he laid there he listened out for danger and found that things were fine. Letting out a sigh he turned over in his sleeping bag. Man, he really wished Kim didn't find his booze. He could use a drink right now. She dumped out his entire stash and Matthew could already feel the edge of the day creeping in on him. This planet was bringing back things that he didn't want to remember. Feelings, memories, and experiences that he wished he didn't have. Matthew continued to struggle until before he knew it someone was tapping him on the shoulder. Rolling over Matthew was greeted by Kim.

"You awake?"

Matthew nodded, "Yeah." Matthew got up and took over for Kim. Just as he was about to leave the sleeping area and head toward the edge of camp to keep an eye out, Kim stopped him.

"Look... um about today. I didn't get a chance to thank you for saving me..."

Matthew paused as he tried to recall the event, "Oh that."

"I just want to say thanks," Kim told him. "And ... sorry for hitting you so hard."

Matthew couldn't help but chuckle, "Don't worry, I can take a couple of hits. Get some sleep, captain."

Kim didn't know why she apologized for the punches. He did deserve them. But still she couldn't help but feel bad when she saw the red mark on his face caused by her. Kim went to bed and tried to get some sleep.

 

 

Kim was knocked out for an hour before she had a bad nightmare and was woken up by it. Realizing that it was just a bad dream she tried to get some sleep. As she closed her eyes she couldn't help but be able to hear Matthew and Tom talking while on their watch.

"You know that was a very risky thing you did, going to the crash by yourself," Tom told him.

"I know."

"So why did you do it?"

Matthew paused for a moment, "I knew if I was going to take someone, Kim would have demanded to come along no matter what."

Tom laughed, "Your right about that."

"The truth is, I wasn't sure if Doctor Carman was dead or alive. If she was on that ship dead..." Matthew didn't finish it.

"Oh," Tom said realizing. "You didn't want her to see that," Tom said now understanding.

Kim was shocked. She completely misjudged Matthew. He may act like a jerk all the time, but he cared.

"I've lost some close people to me and I know what it's like to find someone you care about dead. It's something no one should have to experience. So, if I must be the bad guy to keep her safe, then I'll be the devil."

Tom let out a low whistle, "I never expected something like that, but thank you for protecting her."

Matthew just let out an exhausted sigh, "I just wish she didn't dump all my booze. I could use a drink right about now."

"Well," Tom said getting up. "If she found out about this," Kim could hear a couple of bottles clinking. No...

"I figured it would have been a waste to dump all of them out, so I saved a few for a celebration when we completed the mission."

"Look at you," Matthew said with a cheerful tone. "My hero."

"Don't tell the captain," Tom told him.

"Never," Matthew promised.

Kim could hear the two of them pour themselves a drink.

"Should we toast," Matthew asked.

"To Charlie..."

"To Charlie," Matthew repeated.

Kim could hear them toast and take a drink. "That's some good shit right there," Tom said after finishing his drink.

"That it is," Matthew replied. "Look at that, shifts almost over. Time sure flies when you're on watch, right?"

Tom chuckled, "You said it."

It wasn't long before Matthew and Tom swapped shifts with the next group. Kim could hear Matthew coming over to his sleeping bag and get in. Just as Kim was drifting off to sleep she swore she heard Matthew whisper a name. Someone called Rebecca.

 

 

 

Kim was woken up by Matthew waking her up. "Time to get up. We got a long day ahead of us."

Kim rose from her slumber and looked around. Everyone was getting out of bed and packing up their gear. It was early morning and the sun was just rising. Matthew pointed to a large clearing on the other side of the valley that laid right before their exit out of the valley. The squad ate a quick ration meal and then started to head toward the crash site. Kim was about to descend toward the ship when she noticed Matthew was still looking out toward the valley they were heading into.

"What's wrong," She asked.

"... I'm not sure. Something seems off." Matthew kept looking around the valley to locate anything suspicious.

Worried Kim looked with him but she couldn't tell what she was looking for. The ship was still there and revealed like before. She didn't see anything.

"It might just be my nerves," Matthew said. "Let's get moving."

Kim wanted to say that she felt like something was off too, but she had no idea. Everything felt wrong but that was because of the planet that she was standing on. In the past 18 hours she nearly died 3 times. In all her years of service this was the only time she ever felt that her life was in danger this much. But she wouldn't care, if she got to her sister and she was fine, she'd risk her life as many times as it took.

 

 

 

Matthew lead the group toward the crash site and told everyone to be very quiet and stealthy as possible. They were closing in on the spot where the Giantess was in waiting for them. Matthew thought about this plan. It may not be the safest, but was the quickest. And time was a factor here. Telling everyone to not make a sound and to follow him, Matthew lead them past the space ship and toward the sleeping Giantess. They were getting closer and closer as they could feel the vibrating earth gently move with its breathing.

Kim was wondering where the source of the sound was coming when she looked right and nearly yelp. Less than 10 feet away there was a large head. It had to be big enough to swallow her whole without even noticing. The head was attached to a body that was lying down on the ground, it was just barely up to the tree line. The Giantess was so hard to spot from afar was due to its skin was covered in all certain shades of green. She looked like a large grassy hill as it laid there snoozing. Heck Kim couldn't tell if that was really grass growing on her or just that her hair was a dark shade of green. It blended so well with the surroundings that Kim was sure she would have tried to walk on top of the Giantess thinking it was just another hill in the land. Kim couldn't stop staring at it until she caught Matthew and the others moving further ahead.

Kim quickly broke away from the astonishing and frightening sight of the Giantess and headed toward the others. It didn't take too long before they lost sight of the Giantess. Kim would have let out a relived sigh, but was afraid that might wake the Giantess up.

Matthew instinctively looked back to make sure everyone was with him and spotted Kim lagging just a little behind. He waited for her to catch up before they pushed forward. That was when he spotted it.

Kim saw the look on Matthew's face and turned around to see what he was looking at. To her horror she spotted a herd of those deer from before heading down in a stampede like fashion and toward them. Kim was wondering why when she spotted it. There were hunters mixed in the herd, and it looked like they were trying to chase the deer down for food. It just so happened that they were being lead toward them.

Kim turned around and saw Matthew wave her over quickly. As quietly as she could Kim moved faster. Kim barely moved a few paces forward when her fear came to reality. The Giantess' breathing changed. There was a soft rumble as it seemed to detect motion nearby. Kim froze for just a moment as she looked back. Was the Giantess reacting to her, or the hunters and deer?

She looked toward Matthew and saw him mouth, "MOVE!"

Kim took the order to heart as she began to move.

That was when she heard movement in the distance. Both the deer and Hunters were fast, and it wasn't very long before she caught sight of one of the deer bounding past them to escape their pursuers. Kim was confused why the Giantess didn't move yet as one and two of the deer ran past her.

"RUN!" Matthew shouted as he spotted the deer herd was now right on top of them. "Watch out for Hunters!" At Matthew words, Kim bolted as fast as she could.

In just a few moments she realized why Matthew yelled for them to move. The Giantess was waiting for the mass of hunters and deer to get close enough before it pounced. In an explosion of forest and earth throwing into the air, Kim turned to see the Giantess standing up already grabbing some deer and hunters in its hand. Kim thought the Giantess was huge laying down but standing up in all her glory, she had to be at least a couple hundred feet tall. Matthew was right, they didn't have any weapons that would hurt her. In fact, they would need a warship and its weapons just to fight the thing off.

As soon as the Giantess made its presence know, all hell broke loose. The deer creatures scattered all over the place. Hunters that lost sight of their prey spotted new ones, and started to come for Matthew and the rest. The Giantess would shove whatever it had in its hand into her mouth and reach for more food. Kim could see that the Giantess didn't bother chewing as she just swallowed its meal whole and went for as much as she could get. The towering Giantess was moving toward them, where most of her food was heading anyway.

The sound of guns going off broke her out of her daze as she remembered what was going on. She pulled out her own gun and started to run and gun as the Hunters that were now chasing them and not the deer. Never had Kim been in such a chaotic situation. The thumping of the Giantess' steps were right behind them and the sounds of those deer creatures and hunters filled the air with noise of screeching and yelping. Kim nearly got grabbed by a hunter again until Tom fired a few bursts at the creature causing it to stumble and fall.

Suddenly a large shadow fell over them and Kim looked up and saw the Giantess leaning forward and reaching for a small cluster of Hunters attacking a downed deer up ahead. The hand scooped up a few of the hunters as the rest bolted away from the massive hand. Kim felt her legs grow weak at the scene. They were within grabbing distance.

"Use the trees for coverage!" Matthew shouted to the squad. Glen and Wesley were up in front shooting whatever was in the way while Matthew and Kim were pulling up the rear trying to keep the hunters from over taking them. The others were trying to keep the sides clear from any enemies but it was insane.

"We can't out run her," Kim told Matthew as one Hunter tried to jump for them but got taken out by a deer trying to out run the Giantess.

"We don't have to, she'll get full and leave," Matthew told Kim as he reloaded.

No sooner did he say that did Kim notice the Giantess slowing down it's chase letting the other pull ahead of her. In fact, they were very close to the end of the valley. Maybe another 200 meters and they would be able to start their climb out of there.

"We should be safe, but keep an eye out for stray hunters," Matthew cautioned the squad. The threat of the Giantess seemed to pass as it walked away from them leaving them in peace. The forest opened into the clearing that lead to the base of the mountain. Glen and Wesley were already up ahead of everyone and were halfway to the large hillside.

Kim looked back at Matthew who looked very agitated as he scanned the area.

"What's wrong," Kim asked.

"I just... I don't remember this being here yesterday..." Suddenly his eyes widen as he realized his mistake. He didn't remember this area yesterday because it wasn't there then. "Get back!" Matthew yelled but was too late.

Kim turned to watch both Glen and Wesley turn around in confusion. Suddenly the ground shook like an earthquake. The ground started to buckle and in the center where Glen and Wesley stood started to rise. Kim watched as another Giantess came up from under the earth. This time she was a rocky brown color that matched the earth they stood on. She realized that it was a trap and watched as the buried Giantess started to move. Both Glen and Wesley were in the worse spot to be standing, it was right above the Giantess mouth. They didn't stand a chance as the Giantess opened its mouth and let both the dirt and soldiers fall in its gapping maw. They let out a cry for help only to be silence as the mouth closed shut, and with a deafening gulp, swallowed whole. Kim watch the Giantess emerge from the dirt. It was like watching someone buried at the beach slowly break free as she stood up from her laying position. Matthew already pulled Kim and the others back into the shadows of the trees as the enormous brown Giantess stretched and yawned. There was a perky smile on her face as she took her hand and rubbed her belly that had a slightly bulge from its meal. She gave it a nice couple of pats. Suddenly the Giantess opened her mouth and released an enormous burping noise that filled the air.

The look of satisfaction on her face was horrifying as she walked away...

 

 

Glen and Wesley were surrounded by darkness. Glen pulled out a light and turned it on. The glow gave them a pleasant view of where they were. Surrounded by all sides where pulsating walls covered in a slime. Both Glen and Wesley were packed tight together with a bunch of dirt and rubble that was swallowed with them. There wasn't much space to move except maybe a few inches away from one the stomach walls, which is what Glen tried to do. He found that the lack of space was extremely terrifying. The sound of gurgling and other bodily functions filled the air with noise, while the stomach kept the air nice and steaming. The temperature had to be around 100 degrees. The liquid from the walls were already turning the dry dirt into a more clay like substance.

Wesley wasted no time as he pulled out his gun and tried to shoot his way out. To both their horror his gun was jammed with dirt.

"No, no, NO!" Wesley yelled as he tried to shoot but wouldn't work.

Suddenly there was a loud thumping noise as Glen was shoved into Wesley along with the dirt that was now mud.

"What is that," Wesley yelled again over the noise of the continues pounding until suddenly there was a gurgling noise all around them. Suddenly the walls pressed them together even tighter until they were mushed into a tight compacted space. The mud rushed up and covered up to their necks as an enormous sound could be heard. Their entire world shook from the devastating burp that was released. The roar finally stopped leaving both Glen and Wesley shaking.

"I can't breathe," Wesley complained in a whisper as the stomach didn't release its deadly grip on the two of them. Wesley started to hyperventilate and panic which only removed the few breaths of oxygen left.

Both Glen and Wesley didn't last long without oxygen. The last thing Glen could hear was the Giantess letting out a full and satisfied sigh, along with the thumping of the Giantess walking somewhere...

Chapter 6 by Kickyou

"We have to help them," Kim said not even thinking about herself as she chased after the Giantess that just ate two of their comrades.

"They're gone," Tom said stopping her. "We can't save them."

"He's right," Matthew said. "We can't save them. We need to move forward."

"But..." Kim said still unable to leave members of her squad behind to such a grisly fate. Doomed to be digested.

"They," Matthew grabbed Kim's arm harshly and pulling her forward. "Are," he said still yanking her in protest, "Dead," He finished flinging her forward in such a rough manner that Kim fell. "And we will be too if you don't get moving, or do you not care about your sister," Matthew asked.

Kim couldn't stop herself from attacking Matthew at what he just said. "You bastard! Do you not care about anyone," She yelled only to get a swing in before Tom and Becky grabbed her.

Unphased Matthew said, "I don't. Let's move." Matthew lead the rest of the squad up the hill while Kim cursed him from behind.

Luckily after the brown Giantess appeared it seemed like the rest of the hunters around the area scattered. They must be too afraid of become the next victim of the Giantess' voracious appetite. Without much to worry about, Matthew quickly climbed the hill that was in front of them to get out of the valley that they so dangerously had to cross. As Matthew walked in front he had time to collect himself. On contrary to what Kim thought, he didn't want to lose anyone to begin with. But he ended up missing a very fatal trap and lost two more soldiers. How could he have missed something so simple? It was his job to get everyone back safely and he was failing fast. If Matthew didn't shape up soon, it was going to be like last time.

Shaking his head to clear those thoughts and memories, Matthew tried to stay focused. He had a job to do. Looking around closely as they continued their journey on, Matthew spotted a small trail left behind. It had to be Richard and the survivors from the crash, nothing else was that small that could leave a path like this. Inspecting it closer Matthew noticed a very faded shoe print. Just as he thought.

"What is it," Tom asked.

"They came through here," Matthew told them.

Kim was still pissed but still asked, "Do you know whose it is?"

Matthew held back his sarcasm as much as he could, "Hard to tell. Not like I know everyone's foot size." Kim glared at him. Matthew let out an annoyed sound, "Look tracking isn't an exact science." This didn't seem to ease Kim's disdain for him. "These tracks are old, so they came through here a while ago, heading that way," Matthew said pointing toward where trail lead off to. "They don't tell me whose they are or if they are still alive. All it tells me is where they went. So," Matthew said as he started to head down the path.

The squad followed Matthew who lead the way toward where ever it was they were going. Kim didn't feel the least bit confident as time went on for another hour and she didn't spot any more foot prints than the first one that they were following. Yet, Matthew claimed they were still on track. As they were walking, Kim didn't notice Matthew slow down and then stop dead. Kim was about to pass Matthew when he pulled her back in a rough yank.

Kim was getting tired of being manhandled by Matthew. "What the-" Kim started to yell when Matthew gave her a deadly glare and a shhh that told her to stop talking. She watched as he kneeled down and looked at the ground. Still watching, Matthew took out a knife and poked at some of the roots, leaves, vines, and other plant life that covered the forest ground. Finally, he seemed to find what he was looking for as he came across a very thin and small root. Kim wasn't sure what it was but Matthew seemed very worried about it.

"Shit," Matthew said as he looked around them.

"What," Micky asked worried now.

"This isn't good."

"What are you talking about," Jack asked.

"This root," Matthew said making sure not to touch the one root that he was inspecting. "Isn't a root."

Kim was confused and looked closer. "Is... is that hair?"

Matthew nodded. "Yeah, something is using its hair to trap whatever that comes across it."

"So," Micky started. "How big of an area are we looking at."

Matthew thought about it, "Hard to say. I have no idea how large the creature is or how long the hair is."

"How did you see that," Kim asked stunned at how he was able to pick out the tiny strand of hair through the countless debris that littered the ground. Even now that she knew what it looked like it was still hard for her to spot it.

"It was one of the first things I had to learn when I was stuck here. Always be observant," Matthew said getting up off the ground and carefully stepped over the trap and looked for another strand of hair. When he didn't notice any, he continued their path through the dangerous foliage.

"But not observant enough to save Glen and Wesley," Micky said out loud.

Matthew didn't reply to that remark. Matthew kept looking ahead and around as he lead the squad away from the dangerous trap.

"Great," Matthew said stopping. He turned around and headed past the last squad member to spot. "Looks like we're surrounded."

"What the hell," Micky said just noticing the hair. "Was that always there?"

"I didn't see it," Jack answered in disbelief.

"It couldn't have just showed up..." Started Micky looking toward Matthew only to get his answer.

"We need to get out of here now," Matthew said getting up from inspecting the second strand of hair. He started to look for an escape route when he came across a third and a fourth strand. It was becoming impossible to find a path that didn't have a strand of hair on the forest floor. Kim looked too but found that to her horror that they were now surrounded by the threads, as if they were appearing out of thin air. "The trees," Matthew suddenly said. "We need to get up."

Kim repeated not fully understanding what he was telling them, "Up?" Matthew quickly headed over to a tree and grabbed one of the branches that was low enough to grasp. He pulled it down for them to climb up on.

"Quickly," Matthew told them as he helped them get up on the first branch. "Keep climbing. Into the canopy."

Kim was the last to go up before Matthew, he was the last one on the ground. Before she helped him get up she saw that there happen to be even more hair then before. She was stunned from the sight. Where there was once only one or two threads of hair, there were now hundreds that came out of nowhere. She could just make out the threads of hair that slowly crept along as if searching for something. Kim quickly reached down and helped Matthew get up on the branch. Once Matthew got up the first branch, they started to climb up more until they reached the canopy. Kim looked down and saw that where they were once standing, a wave of hair washed over still searching for something.

"Is the hair moving," Kim asked horrified at the sight of something like that even existing.

"It wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen here," Micky said crouching on a large branch that easily held his and Tom's weight.

"Are we safe," Becky asked Matthew.

"Stay off the ground and we should be," Matthew told them.

"Should," Jack repeated at how uncertain it sounded.

"I've never been stuck in a situation like this before," confessed Matthew.

"This is crazy," Micky said sounding distraught. "What are we going to do now? Do we wait for it to leave?"

Matthew looked down and shook his head. "There is no way of telling when this might be over. I'm pretty sure we're close to the source of the hair itself, seeing how fast it swarmed us."

"Then," Kim asked hoping that Matthew had a plan to get them out of this. Matthew looked up at her. He slowly looked around and then got an idea.

"Yeah. Yeah this could work," He said standing up from the branch he was on.

"What can," Tom asked

Before Matthew answered, he moved to near the branches' edge and jumped to an adjacent branch from the tree next to them. He hopped onto the branch like he was jumping over a small puddle on the ground. "We just tree hop."

"You got to be kidding me," Micky said.

"You got a better idea," Matthew asked waiting to hear it. When no one replied, Matthew nodded. "Then let's get going, and don't fall," Matthew told them like it was simple.

Kim watched as everyone followed Matthew and jumped from one large tree branch to another as they hung a good 30-40 feet above the ground. The fall would kill them if they made any misstep. However, this didn't seem to faze anyone except Kim as she soon found out that she might have a fear of heights.

"Why are you always the last one," Matthew asked startling Kim.

"Shut up," Kim growled under her breath. She was nervous and wasn't sure she could make it.

"Stop thinking about it and jump," Matthew edged her on.

"I said shut up," Kim steamed as she forgot that they were in a tree.

"Or what?"

"Or," Kim said moving forward without thinking. She made the leap and landed on the branch near Matthew and was about to teach him a lesson when she realized what she just did.

"See, not so hard. Now do that like another 30 times and we should be good," Matthew told her and headed forward to lead the group through the trees branch by branch.

"Shut up," Kim mumbled under breath at how easily Matthew could manipulate her into jumping. She didn't know why he was so irksome, but he always seemed to get under her skin. Damn him for that. But after the first jump, Kim could make the next one, and the one after that. It wasn't long before she was making the leaps to the next adjacent branch without worrying about the ground below.

Luckily most of the trees growth provided simple jumps or just walking from one branch to the next. Kim looked down hoping to see an end to the sea of hair below but she didn't see any as it was still laying on the forest floor below and stretched out further.

"How long can it be," She asked out of curiosity. She didn't really expect an answer as she continued to look down.

"Don't get distracted," Matthew warned her. "I don't need you falling."

"I'm not going to fall," Kim told him angerly. "Why do you think I'm the only one that would?" As if fate wanted her to choke on her own words, she took a misstep and the branch she put her foot on snapped. Matthew grabbed her before she even moved an inch as she let out a startled gasp. Matthew helped Kim get her balance before he let go of her.

"Because," Matthew answered her previous question. "You're the most distracted one here." Kim didn't have a response to his obvious statement. "And distractions lead to mistakes."

"S-s-shut up. I wouldn't have step there if you weren't talking." Kim said upset at his remark. "Why are you always so bothersome," Kim grumbled.

Matthew watched as the Captain continued to grumble about how annoying he was. Why did she have to be so rude? A simple thank you would have sufficed. But no, she had to be all pissed off at him. Maybe next time he shouldn't save her.

"What's that noise," Kim asked hearing something.

There was a rustling in the distance as it sounded like some of the trees were shaking. Everyone turned toward the noise. There was animalistic noise in the same direction as more and more commotion could be heard. Matthew paused for a second as he recalled the sound. It sounded like some of the wildlife that lived in the trees. Then they all saw what was making the noise.

Out from a nearby tree a very monkey like creature was seen. It had four arms and two legs as it held onto a couple of branches to keep its support. The creature was three or four feet tall as it stood there looking at Kim's squad. It tilted its head as if curious of the bizarre creatures that were in front of it. Suddenly the animal started to make a screeching sound and a lot of commotion.

"What's it doing," Micky asked frightened by the response the monkey was having toward them.

"Whatever it is, it can't be good," Matthew said. The squad started to move away from the agitated animal but found the creature wouldn't leave them alone as it followed them making sure to keep them in sight. "I don't like this," Matthew said to everyone.

Suddenly there was another monkey creature off to their left that appeared. It joined in with the first monkey animal and started to screech and cry out.

"There's another one," Tom said as another monkey appeared nearby and joined in with the others.

"Shit hurry up," Matthew told everyone as they must have wondered into the monkey's territory. They were calling for backup to deal with them. Matthew looked down and to his dread, found that they were still unable to climb down without stepping on the hair below. "Damn it," Matthew said out loud.

"Why won't they shut up," Becky shouted over the commotion as another monkey appeared having a total of 7 following behind them making a bunch of racket.

"Because we're trespassing." Matthew didn't slow down. These animals wouldn't stop chasing them as long as they were in their territory. Now it was making more sense why this hair trap was here. It must be the Giantess' hunting grounds. It was long before there was roughly 15 or 20 monkey's chasing after them hollering and screeching.

"Screw this," Micky said as he pulled his riffle out and took aim at the closes monkey.

"DON'T," Matthew shouted but was too late. Matthew didn't stop Micky in time as he fired a few shots and hit one of them. Suddenly the monkeys stop making their noise as they watched one of their own stop screaming and fall silent. The monkey that was hit made a whimpering noise before it stopped moving and died on the branch it was laying on.

Before Micky could gloat about shutting up the damn wildlife one of the monkeys made a hissing noise. The rest of the creatures followed suit and started to hiss and growl at them. Suddenly there were a ton of the creatures appearing out of nowhere as they started to surround the squad.

"They were chasing us away," Matthew commented as he slowly started to pull out his weapon. "Now you pissed them off."

"Shit, shit, shit," Micky repeated as he noticed how outnumbered they were.

Then it happened. One of the monkeys let out a horrible roar as it leaped through the air toward the squad. Matthew fired a few shots that hit home and killed the creature. As if it were a signal for the others, the monkeys all started to leap after them.

"Run," Matthew told them as they tried to out run the agitated animals.

One of the creatures propelled itself far enough that it landed on Jack's back. "Get it off," He yelled trying to pull the creature off himself. Luckily Becky was there and with one hand yanked the creature off and tossed it off to the side. "Thanks," Jack told her. Becky only nodded as she pulled out her weapon and opened fired trying to drive back the monkeys. They scattered faster than she expected and watched as they climbed up and down the trees until most of them were gone or hiding behind the trunk of the closes tree.

"Keep going," Matthew shouted as he saw some leaves dropping from above. They were not done chasing them.

Kim was running forward when one of the monkeys jumped down from above and roared at her causing Kim to lose her balance. She let out a yelp as she went tumbling backwards. Suddenly she felt her decent stop. Looking up she saw Matthew dove forward and grabbed her hand just in time.

"I'm going to have to start charging you," Matthew commented as he pulled her up and back onto the safety of the tree branch. Kim noticed that Tom was fighting off the monkey while the others tried to keep the horde from swarming them.

Kim was about to open her mouth and thank Matthew but the sound of more of those monkey creatures coming from further away stopped her. This wasn't the time to thank him. "What do we do? We can't keep them back forever," Kim shouted. Things looked bleak as Kim realized they were losing ground fast and it didn't seem like the monkeys were giving up anytime soon.

"Over there," Matthew shouted point off to the side.

Kim looked toward where Matthew was pointing but didn't see what he was pointing at. "I don't see anything," Kim said as she shot at a large monkey that tried to jump onto their branch.

"There's no hair," Matthew shouted. Kim looked again and noticed he was right. The hair stopped just a couple of more trees away about another 100 feet or so. "They won't follow us on the ground," Matthew told them. "We just have to make it over there and head down."

"That's too far away," Tom shouted over his gun fire. "We'll never make it."

"Shut up! We will," Matthew shouted at him trying to keep everyone positive in this crisis. "Go," Matthew said pushing Kim forward first across before turning around and helping keep the others covered. Next, he got Jack, then Becky, Micky, then finally Tom across. Matthew was the last one on that branch before he had to jump. Turning around Matthew was about to jump when he heard a loud screech from above. Out of nowhere one of the monkeys drop from the smaller branches above him and came down hard on Matthew.

"Matt!" Kim yelled taking aim at the creature but was unable to fire at it, for fear of hitting Matthew.

"Damn monkey," Matthew shouted as he tried to get the beast of him but it held onto him with all four of its arms. Getting pissed as the monkey hit him several times with its hands, Matthew fall on the branch and pulled his legs up to his chest and kicked the animal off him. The monkey went flying off the branch and head down to the forest floor. Before it could hit the ground, Matthew watched as the hair the covered the forest floor moved on its own and in an instant it sprung up and wrapped around the monkey. It let out a terrified screech as it was instantly cocooned. It was like the hair was thousands of snakes as they started to wrap around the same object. Finally, after being ensnared by the threads, the monkey was quickly dragged away at an alarming rate into the forest. Matthew watched as the mass of hair that enveloped the monkey, disappear in the distance along with the fading sounds of the now captured monkey.

Luckily for Matthew the other monkey like creatures seemed to stop their assault only for a few seconds to watch their fellow member get dragged away. Matthew didn't waste this opportunity as he got up and quickly followed the squad.

"RUN!" Matthew had to shout at them before they listened. It didn't take long before the monkeys were done morning their brother in arms and turned back toward their other enemy. Their loud and angry battle cries were started up again as they chased after them. Catching up with the others Matthew pointed again where to go, "Almost there!"

"Get them off me," Shouted Micky. Matthew turned to see that some of the monkeys had jumped on top of him and were attacking him. Micky stumbled backwards.

"Watch out," Kim tried warning but Micky didn't hear or wasn't listen, because he was taking another step backwards near the edge of the branch he was on. "Stop," Kim warned him again but it was too late. A third monkey came up from below the branch and grabbed his leg.

Micky let out a cry for help when he was pulled backwards off the branch with the three monkeys still grappling him. "Ahhhh," Micky cried out as he fell further down toward the forest floor below.

"Micky," Kim called out to him as he quickly fell out of reach.

Micky kicked one of the monkeys off him as they tumbled down. Micky watched as the hair came alive and swarmed toward him in midair. The monkey that were on top of him tried to jump away to a nearby tree but they were caught in midair and were quickly wrapped up. Micky felt one of the silky-smooth strands wrap up around his leg followed by another. Micky tried to fight off the living hair as it quickly crawled up his body, but it was impossible to get it off. He tried ripping one strand away only to find that three more took its place. It wasn't long before he was restrained from moving. It didn't take long for his face to be covered by the silky thread and blocked out the rest of the world. All Micky could do was let out a muffled cry for help as he felt himself being dragged away somewhere...

"Micky," Kim shouted out again to him only to watch him disappeared deeper into the forest.

As soon as Matthew saw Micky and the other monkeys that were on him disappear he knew it was too late to save him. Matthew pushed everyone forward until they were at the last tree just outside of the field of hair that was below.

"Quick climb down," Matthew told everyone.

Everyone was jumping down the branches as the monkeys screeched up from above hesitant to follow them. Matthew was right they feared the ground. It wasn't until they made it to the forest floor below did they see the monkeys slowly retreat into the canopy and out of sight. Kim quickly looked to where Micky was dragged off too and looked to Matthew. He slowly shook his head.

"He's gone isn't he," Kim asked the dumb question fearing the obvious answer.

Matthew didn't say anything but nodded.

Guilt gripped Kim as she had to force herself to walk in the opposite direction of where Micky was heading. She prayed that it was quick for Micky.

Micky was being dragged to some unknown location. It didn't help that his face was also covered and couldn't see anything or make much noise. The harder he tried to move the tighter his binds became. He couldn't understand what was going on except that he was sure he wouldn't make it out of this. It wasn't until a few minutes of travel did Micky truly understand how long these strands of hair were, they must have traveled at least a couple of miles by now. The vastness of the area that was covered was ridiculous. Finally, Micky felt himself start to slow down, but that didn't help the fact that he didn't know where he was either. Micky tried to wiggle out of his confides but got the same results. In a few moments there was the muffled sounds of something else off to Micky's left. It sounded like those damn monkeys that attacked him earlier. By the sounds that they were making, they were just as scared as he was. Why were they still alive? Micky had no doubt that the hair keeping him constricted could easily crush him if it wanted to. So why was he still here?

Slowly the hair around him started to move again. This time he could feel the hair start to slide off his face allowing him to see his surroundings. The light that hit his eyes caused him to squint to see through the bright sunlight. He couldn't help but cry out in fear. The first thing he noticed was that he wasn't on the ground. Instead he was 20 or so feet in the air being suspended by the hair like some kind of bungie cord. The next thing that he noticed was that he and the other 4 monkeys that were taken by the hair were lined up next to each other. They were all still cocooned except for their heads. The last thing that Micky saw, really frightened him. Below him was an enormous face. It belonged to the Giantess that was using her hair to hold them above her face. It looked like she was waking up from a nape as her eyes slowly blinked a few times trying to see what was being presented in front of her. As if to prove Micky's suspicions right, the Giantess opened her mouth and started to yawn as she stretched her maw open wider and wider. Micky couldn't help but cry out for help as he watched the gapping mouth grow larger and larger to the point that she could easily have swallowed him whole. The air around Micky started to drag past him getting as it got sucked down into the black hole that was right under him. Suddenly Micky was hit with a hot rush of air and the loud sound of the Giantess yawning. The air seeped through the hair around Micky and he could feel his skin almost burn from the heat escaping the large gasping hole that hung below him. He watched with horror as the Giantess throat rippled from the mere act of waking up from whatever slumber she was in. Finally, the sound of the yawning stopped and the mouth slowly closed shut leaving Micky looking directly in those sleepy eyes.

The eye contact lasted for a few seconds but the Giantess's face started to come alive as if she finally realized what was in front of her. Her eyes started to wake up until she was fully aware. She seemed to smile at the sight of the 5 beings dangling in front of her. The Giantess wasted no time as she quickly brought one of the monkeys closer to her face. Micky watched as the monkey tried to break free only to be just as trapped as Micky was. Suddenly Micky watched as the thread surrounding the monkey started to unravel quickly. It uncoiled so fast that the next thing that Micky knew, the monkey was falling through the air. Micky looked in horror as the giant mouth opened in anticipation of the free falling food. It didn't take more than a few seconds before the monkey landed on the Giantess tongue and the mouth shut closed sealing its fate. The muffled sounds that came from the mouth were silenced by a quick crunching sound followed by a few more crunches until even those sounds died out. Micky couldn't help but let out a whimper as he heard the sounds turn from crunching to a soft munch. Watching in horror he saw the Giantess swallow what was left in her mouth, leaving it empty for its next victim.

The Giantess let out a contented sigh as she opened her mouth for the rest of her victims to see the now empty space left for them. Luck was on Micky's side as the next victim was another one of the monkey creatures that was captured. The Giantess opened her maw as large as she could as she moved another right above her and positioned it for a direct course for doom. She let the animal hang there for just a few split seconds before the creature was instantly falling to its death. Micky closed his eyes to avoid watching the same sickening scene as before. All he could do was listen to the sounds made as the poor victim cried out only to be muffled and then soon silence by the loud gnashing and chomping from below. Finally, after her second prey was turned into a slushy, the Giantess swallowed its food. There was a loud gulp followed by a sigh of delight from the enormous being. Micky opened his eyes only to be greeted by the mouth opening again. This time a large sound erupted from it forcing the foul air to rush past Micky giving him a hint of what was awaiting him. The pungent air assaulted his nose as he tried his best not to breath in the stomach air that was now surrounding him but it was impossible as the burp was still being expelled from the Giantess mouth. Micky had no choice except to inhale the air. The smell hit him hard as he could pick up the hint of fresh meat in the air and something acidic along with other smells that Micky couldn't quite distinguish. Micky let out a disgusted sound when the ghastly breath finally finished washing over him. The disgusting stale air still hung around but not as strong once the Giantess cut the burp off.

This caused Micky to renew his efforts for escape only to be greeted with the same answer as before, he was still trapped. The hair wasn't allowing Micky to even budge a little. The hair felt like it was made of steel as Micky wasn't unable to move either of his arms. Still stuck and unable to escape, Micky could do nothing except watch as the Giantess prepare for her other meal. Micky felt disperse as he watched another monkey get lined up with the mouth of the Giantess. Again, Micky could do nothing as he watched the helpless creature fall through the air only to land on the awaiting tongue and quickly disappear to the outside world. Micky heard the sounds of bones crunching and muscles turn to mush, as the Giantess made quick work of her third meal. It wasn't long before the Giantess had her eyes set on her next meal. Micky was powerless as he watched the Giantess prepared for her last mouthful before he was next. She positioned the animal like the others right above her mouth. She opened her maw as she prepared to eat the creature that was dangling in her grasp. Micky looked away not wanting to watch the horrid scene again as the Giantess let the screeching monkey fall through the air and land on her awaiting tongue. Micky listen to the sounds of the monkey get blocked out from the lips that sealed it away. Micky waited for the sounds of teeth clashing with teeth and the sounds of bones crushing but he didn't hear any. Micky finally turned to watch as the Giantess seemed to be taking her time with this one. She swished the creature around in her mouth. He watched as her left cheek expanded out in a bubble before contrasting and sending the mass to the other side of her mouth. She did this over and over again for a few minutes before she stopped. Micky watched in horror as the Giantess played with her food. Suddenly to his fear he watched as she swallowed. The Giantess didn't even bite down on the animal in her mouth as she swallowed it whole. Micky heard the creature cry out in terror, as a lump slowly descended down the throat of the Giantess. Micky could still hear the muffled sounds until it passed by him and slowly disappeared with the lump past the Giantess chest until there was no sign left of the poor creature. It was now doomed.

Micky felt tears welling up in his eyes as he realized he was next. There was no escape from this beast. It was his turn. Micky could do nothing as he was slowly moved right above the closed mouth. There was a gurgling behind Micky that he couldn't see. It slowly building as it rose from down below. It slowly moved from behind Micky to in front of him and suddenly, the Giantess opened her mouth again. The loud roar of a burp echoed from her opened maw allowing Micky to see the pulsating throat right below him ripple in response to her gases state. She released the pent up air until her stomach was calmed form the released pressure. The Giantess' burp slowly died down and finally stopped after what felt like an hour. The Giantess smacked her lips together as she seemed to taste her last meal again. Smirking at Micky she gave him a curious look. It was like she never seen something as strange as him. Micky hoped that maybe in some weird lucky way she would let him go, but that wasn't the case. The Giantess positioned him closer to closed mouth. This was it...

Micky watched as her lips parted slowly revealing her razor-sharp teeth. Some of her teeth had red stains on them from her previous meals. As she opened her mouth her teeth separated showing that blackhole that awaited Micky. The Giantess' mouth was already building up with saliva as she was preparing for her next mouthful of meat. All that went through Micky's mind was, "Please be quick." He couldn't imagine being slowly digested like Glen and Westly or that poor monkey before him. Hopefully the Giantess didn't feel like playing around with him and just chewed fast.

Micky waited for the Giantess to release him from her hair and let him drop, but unlike the others he was slowly descended. The hair that was binding him didn't let go as he was slowly lowered down toward the Giantess's lips. Micky fought to get free hoping that maybe her grip on him was lessened, but he was wrong. He watched as he was lowered past the Giantess's lips and landed on her tongue. Thinking that maybe the hair would let go, Micky again struggled hoping to finally be ride of his binds. However, the hair didn't move from him. Micky looked up as he watched the large lips slowly close above him trapping him in the Giantess's mouth. It wasn't until the mouth was closed tight did the heat and humidity truly hit him. It was disgustingly hot and sticky inside the mouth. It was so bad that he totally forgot that he was still entangled in the hair until he felt himself being moved. Micky was slowly being pulled back up toward the direction of the lips that were still closed. Micky thought that maybe she was going to let him go... but he was wrong. As soon as Micky collided with the tight fleshy walls of the Giantess's lips he felt the hair slowly unravel from him and pass through the lips leaving him on the inside of the mouth. As soon as the last strand of hair was pulled through the lips, Micky fell down and landed on the squishy tongue below him. He didn't have time to react as the tongue started to flick him around like some kind of piece of candy. Micky was tossed toward one the Giantess's cheeks and collided with the wet fleshy skin. It happened too fast for Micky to react. One second he felt his leg land on something hard the next he knew he felt a sharp searing pain run up from his right leg. He tried to move it but to his horror he found that he didn't have a leg. Micky let out a howl of pain and rage at his loss of a limb.

Suddenly Micky was thrown from his spot all the way to the other side of the Giantess's mouth. He slammed into the other check with his left arm flung out to the side. Before Micky could retract it, he felt an enormous pressure slam down where his arm was. He felt a sharp crushing pain shoot up his arm and then nothing. His arm was gone...

"AHHHH," Micky screamed again as he lost another limb. He was quickly silenced by a glob of saliva as he was tossed from his position to another area. Before he could even react, he felt the familiar pain as the enormous teeth slammed down on another part of his body obliterating part of him. Micky felt his body shut down as he started to go into shook from both the pain and the loss of blood but just as his body was shutting down, the Giantess lined a part of his body up with her teeth and cut into him. He couldn't go into shook from the intense torture she was putting him through as his body was slowly being chipped away bite by bite.

It wasn't long before Micky was laying in the middle of the Giantess's mouth. He lost count of the amount of times she chewed into him, and even lost count of how many wounds he sustained. He just wanted it to end. Lying there on the enormous tongue Micky prayed he either bleed out or passed out from the pain. Unfortunately, neither happened for him. Suddenly he felt his body get shoved to the side by the enormous muscle. His body flipped over and landed on a hard substance that Micky was very familiar with. It was the Giantess's teeth. Micky's head lined up in a groove.

"Please," Micky whimpered hoping that she finished it. He couldn't take much more of this agony. Micky couldn't tell how much of his body was left. He swore he was just a head by now but that would mean he wouldn't be alive. Almost as if in slow motion, Micky felt the teeth below him shudder as they started to move. It happened in a few seconds but to Micky it was a life time. The teeth pushed up shoving what was left of his body up into the row of teeth above him. He felt the bottom and upper teeth try and connect but were restrained from his body getting in the way. However, the pressure was too enormous for his body to take. Feeling his body take the blunt of the force, part of him started to break and smash into a more fluid like substance as the Giantess's teeth turned him into a paste from her seer force. Micky's body didn't stand a chance as it shattered and liquefied from the compression. In a matter of milliseconds, Micky was no more...

The Giantess finished her meal. She couldn't help but let out a pleased sound as she swallowed the last of her prey. That last bit of food was quite tasty. Maybe she should have played with it more...

Before she could dwell on that thought she felt one of her super long pieces of hair vibrate after catching something. Without waiting she retracted the ensnared prey, hoping that maybe it would as tasty as her last victim...

Chapter 7 by Kickyou

"Hold up," Matthew said as the squad followed his command.

"What is it," Tom asked as he looked around their surroundings for any problems or activities. There were fewer trees around them as the forest was starting to thin. Tom didn't notice anything wrong but still waited for Matthew to clarify the sudden stop.

Matthew knelt down and touched the ground as he examined it. Kim watched as he poked the soil and noticed how soft it was compared to the normal dirt they've been walking on. Matthew then looked around and finally said, "There's a marsh up ahead."

"How can you tell," Kim asked.

"The soil is getting moist, and the trees are thinning out. Be careful where you step, there could be sink holes or possible quicksand. Stay close and quite." Matthew than proceeded forward. Again, Kim and the rest of the squad followed Matthew as they headed forward. After a few moments Kim noticed how the land was indeed starting to turn into a marsh. The few trees started to become smaller and less scatter around and the soil was becoming more like mud as she felt the ground become more squishy than normal. It wasn't long before they came into a large clearing devoid of trees with only tall grass and other smaller plant life stretching far out into the distance. "Looks like they went this way," Matthew said spotting a very faint outline of a shoe print and some tall grass that looked like it was chopped or knocked down and trying to regrow.

"Did she really cross all this," Kim asked looking upon the endless sea of grass for as far as she could see. She wasn't sure how her sister managed to even make it this far. Especially considering what they all been through in the past couple of days. Hell, she wasn't even sure how Matthew lasted as long as he did when he was stuck here.

"We'll find out soon enough," Matthew remarked as he moved forward.

Kim followed after Matthew as he led the squad through the thick mud and swampy like endowment. The soil started to become more thicker as it grabbed onto Kim's boots. They trudged through the marsh heading forward toward the distance horizon. Kim kept looking left and right for any danger but it seemed like this was the safest place they have been since they arrived. There wasn't a sign of commotion to be found as they continued their march forward. On the horizon Kim could see nothing but grass to the edge of her sight.

"Did Lulu make it across," Kim asked as wondered out loud.

"I don't know," Matthew replied dryly. It almost sounded like he didn't care.

Kim picked up on this and seemed to put her on edge, "What do you know," Kim mumbled. She didn't expect Matthew to hear her.

"What I do know," Matthew replied still not turning around to confront her and continued to move forward. "Your sister moved this way. If she made it to the other side," Matthew said, then pointed forward, "or died in this swamp, I won't know until we find her body."

"She's not dead," Kim shouted defiantly. Kim looked down at the swamp. "I know my sister she's still alive," Kim mumbled again. As long as Kim had hope for her sister, than she was still alive. At least in Kim's mind that was. Truthfully, ever hour longer that they didn't find a sign of her sister the more she started to doubt her own words.

It wasn't long before the trees that were behind them disappeared on the horizon at their backs, leaving only an open field of tall grass and sloshy water that rose up to their sheens. It made walking harder than before as every step was painstakingly harder to take. Every once in a while there was a small river or stream that they would need to cross but other than that, it was all tall grass. Matthew would stop ever so often or point out certain tracks before moving on. As soon as Kim thought that there would be no end to the ocean of grass, there was an object in the distance. She couldn't make out the shape but it looked like a bump on the horizon.

"Is that a mountain up ahead," Tom asked.

"Looks like it," Minnie answered.

"They headed that way," Matthew said as he picked up another track still heading forward. Matthew lead the squad through another small stream that rose up to their legs. Even though they had standard gear on, which was mostly water proof. Their weapons and other supplies were not in such material. It made crossing this larger stream a little more difficult, especially for Matthew's couple of duffle bags. When they crossed the deep stream to the other side, the squad took a quick break and checked their gear.

Kim looked up at the sky and noticed the twin suns were starting their decent, signaling it was past mid day. "Are we going to make it to the mountain in time or should we think about camp?"

Matthew looked to the still distant rocks. "We should be able to make it. I'd feel better if we weren't camped out in this open field at night. Let's eat and then head out in 40," Matthew said as he proceeded to pull out some rations and hand them out to the others.

Kim found a decent rock that gave her a nice seat as she sat down and started to eat. She didn't feel too hungry but knew she needed to eat. However as she ate she couldn't help but remember everyone else that wasn't with them right now. Charlie, Glen, Wesley, and Micky. How many more of them will they lose? Was this all worth it...

"Hey," Matthew said causing Kim to nearly fall off her rock. She looked up to see Matthew standing in front of her while she was zoning out.

"What," Kim asked watching Matthew take a seat near Kim.

"I thought you could tell me something about your sister," Matthew said as he started to eat his rations.

Kim was confused. "Like?"

Matthew just shrugged, "I don't know, maybe what her favorite book is? I mean," Matthew paused for a second, "You do know your sisters favorite book, right?"

Kim didn't know why that remark seemed insulting to her. She couldn't help but sound snippy in her reply, "Of course I do. Advance Quantum Molecular Physics by Lindsey Kame."

Matthew paused his eating at the response. "You serious? Who the hell reads that shit for fun?"

Kim couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. "I know... she's just a big nerd."

"No," Matthew said. "I've been around nerds. This sounds like mad scientist level to me."

Kim smiled, "Well... she does take after our parents. They were both scientist."

"Interesting, and you didn't get into research like them because?"

Kim shrugged as she took another bite of her rations. "I don't know. I just never found it as fascination as they all did. I mean it wasn't like I hated it, I just enjoyed something more..."

"Tangible," Matthew offered.

"Yeah," Kim said agreeing with him.

"I know what you mean, Rebecca... she was a nerd too." Mathew chuckled. "I mean a big nerd. Always sharing her theories or research with me. I could never understand it but," Matthew paused before continuing, "She always got so excited when talking about it that I couldn't tell her I had no idea what she was talking about. I would just nod my head and try my best to act like I knew."

"Yeah..." Kim said completely understanding what Matthew was talking about. Being in a family that was so dedicated to science, she knew exactly what he was talking about. Then something struck her, it was that name. It was the same one she remembered hearing Matthew dream bout. "This Rebecca..."

Matthew paused again as he finished his meal. "She was my wife."

Kim looked shocked. She didn't recall seeing anything about Matthew having a wife or an ex-wife. Kim was about to question it when Matthew stood up and stretched.

"Time to head out," Matthew told everyone. He then offered a hand to help Kim up off the rock she was sitting on. "Anytime you are second guessing yourself about this mission. Just recall something about your sister, and let me know."

Kim stunned, how did he know she was doubting the mission? Was he able to read her that easily?

"I... um ok," Kim said as she took his hand and got up off the rock she was sitting on. Once everyone grabbed their gear they all continued their march forward toward the mountain in the distance.

 

 

 

 

They were a lot closer now the large mountain. As they got closer to the mountain some of the rocky features were presented to them, instead of just one giant rock it looked like a mountain range. As the squad pressed on further toward the large rocky mass Kim spotted some ominous looking clouds up ahead.

"Looks like it's going to rain soon," Becky stated.

"Thanks for the obvious point," Jack retorted. This got him a killer look from Becky.

Minnie spoke up next, "The rain... the rain isn't dangerous, right?"

"What, you think it rains acid here," Jack joked as he chuckled for a brief moment waiting for Matthew to correct him. Jack's hummer died when Matthew didn't comment. "It doesn't ... does it?" Jack asked now starting feel a sense of dread.

"Acid rain? Don't be silly," Matthew finally spoke up.

Jack let out a sigh of relief at the simple silly idea of acid rain. That was until Becky slapped him on the shoulder with enough force that he winced. "Were you worried," She asked grinning at him.

"Shut up," Jack replied.

Kim hoped the clouds would disperse but as they got closer it seemed the dark clouds got darker and larger. Luckily the clouds didn't seem to be moving very fast at all. They should easily be able to reach the mountains and find shelter before it started to rain.

They were getting closer and closer to the first rocky ground in quite a while, which Kim couldn't be happier. She was getting tired of the mud and always shifting ground they been walking on all day. Suddenly there was a large crackling sound as the sound of thunder was heard behind everyone.

Matthew turned around and looked at the noise. "Shit. We need to run." Kim looked back thinking she was going to see some monster heading toward them but to her relief it wasn't anything. That was until she noticed the horrifying looking storm front behind them all. It looked absolutely terrifying as the dark cast of clouds were moving pretty fast toward them from behind. There was a large lightning bolt arcing across the sky as some hit the ground way off in the distance. The thunderous noise returned as the sound of the lightening strike caught up to them.

"We're going to get caught up in this storm," Matthew said as he tried to hurry everyone along.

"It's just some rain," Kim started to say even though she felt a since of dread at the two storm fronts coming to collide with them stuck in-between.

"Not just some rain. This is a major storm. I'm talking about 40 inches of rain in an hour. This entire wetland is going to become a massive flood."

As if the storm wanted to prove Matthew right, a giant gust of wind came rushing past them as the storm clouds in front of them started to pick up speed from the sudden change in air pressure. The wind was so strong that Kim thought she felt herself get pushed back a little.

"We need shelter now!" Matthew shouted over the raging wind. "Toward the mountain," Matthew shouted again as they picked up their pace to get to the safety of the high ground with the large massive rocks. Just as they got close to the mountain the ground started to become more stable and rocky then the soft mud they been trudging through for the past couple of hours. This allowed everyone to move quicker. Kim felt the first droplet of water land on her head causing her to look up. Both large storm fronts collided with each other blocking out any light from the suns that were in the sky earlier, covering everything in darkness.

"Quick," Matthew shouted again as he pulled out some rope and started to attach it to himself. He handed the other end to Kim to tie herself to. It didn't take long before they all reached the foot of the mountain. By then the rain started to increase from just a few drops to a few more. Soon, as they continued their climb up the rocks searching for shelter, the rain jumped from just a few drops a second to a down pour. Kim grabbed onto a stable rock hold, as she pulled herself up off the ground and onto the rocky surface. The rain didn't let up as it increased to the point where Kim couldn't even see Matthew in front of her. Kim felt her foot slip on one of the slippery rocks. She quickly recovered from the stumble and grabbed another wet rock. It was a close one. Kim couldn't help but look down where she would have fallen down and gasped. Where there used to be the grass on the ground they were just on a few minutes ago, there already seemed to be a foot of water already. Matthew wasn't wrong when he said that there would be a flood.

"Stay close and watch your step," Matthew shouted over the rain as he continued to try and find a safe place from the weather.

Kim double checked her rope just to make sure if she did slip again she was secure. They continued their climb up in the hurricane like weather. Kim wasn't sure where they were going to find shelter from these strong rains and winds. The mountain seemed bare, with no place to take cover.

Suddenly there was a strong gust of wind that caused everyone to hunker down till the wind stop blowing as hard. "We need to find somewhere safe from all this wind and rain," Tom shouted over the wind and rain.

Kim agreed as Matthew tried to spot somewhere safe, but it was nearly impossible to see through the storm. Suddenly there was a flash of lightening in the distance that lit up the dark. Kim was able to see out in the distance and couldn't help but gasp at the sight. The sea of grass was no where to be found, it was replaced by what looked like a raging ocean that flooded the entire ground.

"There's a cave just a little further," Matthew shouted to everyone as he urged everyone to continue their journey. As Matthew lead everyone further up the mountain they came to a siding on the mountain that looked to drop all the way down to the raging waters below.

"Where's the cave," Kim asked looking around.

"It's just a little climb down," Matthew told everyone.

"Climb? Down there," Kim asked pointing toward the sound of crashing waves against rocks.

"Watch your footholds," Matthew told them as he started to climb down the side of the cliff.

"This is insane," Jack shouted over the winds. Almost if on cue the wind picked up even more threaten to toss them off the cliff.

"Just follow him," Tom shouted as he urged the rest of the squad to climb down.

Kim did her best to follow Matthew as he was already a good distance ahead. This was definitely insane, scaling a mountain in this storm was suicide. The sounds of waves grew louder as Kim headed down the rocky terrain in hopes to find shelter from the hazardous weather. Finally, she felt a soft tug and heard Matthew shouting into the storm, "This way." Kim followed the direction of the rope as she felt a hand help her climb up onto a flat surface as the rain suddenly was blocked out. "Keep going forward," Matthew told her. Kim followed the wall that she was touching and found a gaping hole in the side roughly her size as she squeezed inside and waited for the others. It wasn't long before the others joined her in the dark cave.

"What's that smell," Jack asked sniffing the air.

Kim didn't notice it until Jack said something. It did reek in here. It smelled kind of rotten or sulfurous, a disgusting smell.

"Did something die in here," Kim asked.

"You don't want to know," Matthew said pulling out a device that looked like an orb. Turning it on it gave off a nice warm light that filled the cave with light. Kim was able to look around and noticed how large the cavern was. The walls around them gave them just enough room to sit across from each other and have a little leg room as the walls arched upward to the ceiling above. Looking deeper, the cave seemed to go on as the light couldn't reach the back of the cave and died out giving Kim an uncomfortable feeling about what could be hidden further in the dark.

"Are we safe here," Kim asked wondering if whatever that smell was, came from something living or was dead.

"Safer here, than out there," Matthew said.

Kim looked to the small round opening that they crawled through and into the ragging storm. The sound of the hollowing wind only seemed to pick up as the rain increased to the point that there was a waterfall coming off the cliff side.

"At least it's warm in here," Tom offered as he sat down near the light, "We should explore the rest of the cave to be safe."

Matthew shook his head no, "We'll be fine as long as we stay close to the entrance." Tom was going to argue but figured it was best to listen.

"How long is it going to rain," Kim asked Matthew.

"I don't know. Could be days, or a few hours."

Becky and Jack took a seat nearby as they seemed to try and get comfortable up against the curved wall. "It smells so bad in here," Jack complained again.

"Shut up," Becky replied as she held onto her gun and looked into the dark end of the tunnel.

"Can I get that bag," Matthew asked pointing to one of his duffle bags that Kim was carrying. Kim grabbed it and handed it over to Matthew. "Thanks." Matthew opened the bag and rummaged round until he found a small box that he was looking for.

"What's that for," Kim asked. Before he answered her, Matthew used his left hand to open the box to show it held some tools and mechanical gear.

"For my arm," Matthew said as he proceeded to detach his right arm.

"It's a fake," Kim asked shocked. Matthew proceeded to use various tools in the box to tinker with his arm.

"Yeah, it works most of the time but, sometimes when it's in water long enough it can get a little buggy."

"I didn't know you lost your arm," Kim said.

"Why didn't you regrow your arm," Tom asked curious. Like most people who are born without a limb or lost a limb due to whatever reason, the medical bays on the space station could regrow and reattach limbs. Most people would choose to do so rather than have a mechanical one like the one Matthew had.

Matthew paused at the question, "Because, I made a promise to myself. I wouldn't replace the arm I lost until I got my revenge."

"Revenge for what," Jack asked.

"My wife, Rebecca."

"You mentioned your wife earlier," Kim said recalling their quick conversation that day. "What happened to her?"

Matthew paused his repairs on his arm. He started to recall that horrible time that he and his wife were left on this planet trying to survive.

 

 

 

 

Years ago...

"Hurry up Matt," Rebecca called out for Matthew.

"I'm coming," Matthew shouted as he grabbed some of Rebecca's equipment from the research ship and brought it out to her. "Here you go," Matthew said placing the large device that he had no idea what it did on the ground.

"Not there over there," Rebecca laughed as she pointed where she needed it.

"Now you tell me," Matthew grumbled as he picked up the heavy device and moved it. "What is this for anyway?"

Rebecca shook her head no, "I told you I'm not allowed to tell you."

"Oh come on Honey," Matthew huffed. Rebecca shook her head again and kissed him.

"Government secrets and stuff. You know the deal."

Matthew rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just make sure you hurry up, we need to be off the surface in the next 30 minutes at the latest. We've been here a little too long for comfort."

"Will do sweetie," Rebecca said. "Ron, how's the schematics looking."

"Almost done another 10 minutes," Ron, another scientist replied.

"Good, as soon as your done let's start loading the ship up for takeoff."

Matthew looked around the open field and to the tree line that was about 100 yards away. Everything seemed fine. Matthew couldn't help but smile as he looked back to Rebecca who was busy working to notice him. She was just starting to show some signs of pregnancy. He could still recall Rebecca telling him that she was pregnant and that he was going to be a father. He couldn't be happier.

"Almost done," another scientist told everyone as he was still collecting data that was being produced by the research equipment.

The sooner the better. Matthew didn't want to sound like a pain but this wasn't the safest place to be conducting research for the government. There were 4 research assistance, Rebecca, and then Matt. A crew of 6 trying to collect information about something that Matthew didn't know, nor did he care. He was getting paid.

"Ok done," Ron told Rebecca. "I just got to-"

There was a loud snapping of tree branches in the distance. Something was close by.

"Shhh," Matthew said as pulled out his weapon. "Everyone get back on the ship."

"But the gear-" Rebecca started to say.

"Now," Matthew told them.

Ron was the first one to make it to the ship. Just as he was about to head to the cockpit to start up the ship something was thrown through the air.

"Look out," Matthew shouted. It was too late for Ron as a large boulder came slamming down and crushing the ship and Ron together. "Quick to the trees," Matthew shouted for everyone else to quickly run toward the safety of the trees as more rocks were being tossed through the air. Luckily, they made it to the tree line but any equipment they had was flattened by the hail of rocks.

"The research," one of the scientist said in disbelief.

"What do we do now Matt," Rebecca asked scared as she looked at the disastrous scene.

"We..." Matthew started to say as the worse possible scenario ran through his head. "We survive. The research was going to take 3 weeks. The government will know something was up when we don't return in 4, so that gives us 2 more weeks until they send a rescue party. We just have to last that long and we will be fine," Matthew said trying to reassure everyone, including himself.

 

 

 

5 weeks later

Matthew carried back a couple of small animals he had been hunting since that morning. It had been too long since they were stranded on this planet. The only survivors left were Rebecca and himself. Everyone else met grisly deaths from the dangers of this twisted planet. The only upside to lasting so long is that Matthew was starting to get the hang of the ways of the planet. Like how to hunt the wildlife or where certain areas that were home to dangerous Giantess. He also learned where some of the safest places were to hide from most the Giantess on his planet. All except for one. That purple one...

She was unique. She was smarter than most of the Giantess that Matthew escaped from. In fact, she had been tracking them for at least a week ago or longer. Luckily, he lost her a couple days ago when he and Rebecca slipped past her when she was sleeping at night. He wasn't sure how long it will take for the rescue to arrive but Matthew swore on his life he would keep Rebecca safe.

Arriving at the small camp that he and Rebecca were using for the day, Matthew tossed the animals near the campfire.

"Got dinner," Matthew said.

"Thank goodness, I thought you were..." Rebecca said sounding very worried.

"I wasn't gone that long," Matthew told her trying to calm her nerves down.

"Yes, you were," Rebecca angerly replied.

"Sorry," Matthew said trying to calm her down. "Next time, I'll take you with me, ok?"

"I just get a bad feeling anytime you're gone too long," Rebecca said trying to get Matthew to understand.

Matthew let out a defeated sigh, "I know but I have to hunt, there isn't a lot of plant life we can eat here, and our supplies ran out a long time ago."

"But-" Rebecca started to say but stopped. "If something were to happen to you then you'll leave both of us alone," She said touching her now more noticeable belly. "I don't think I could last without you."

"That won't happen," Matthew told her. "I wouldn't ever let that happen."

Rebecca nodded as she picked up one of the animals and started to help clean it like Matthew did with the other one. As they prepared their food she asked, "Do you think help is on its way."

"Of course." Matthew lied. He wasn't sure how long or if anyone was coming to help them.

"I felt her move today," Rebecca told Matthew out of the blue.

"You did? When," Matthew said excited about the news of his daughter.

"A couple of hours ago before you got back."

"And I missed it," Matthew said sounding disappointed.

"You'll get your chance," Rebecca smiled. "Ok done," Rebecca said finished with the food. Matthew cooked both animals and saved one of them for later, as he and Rebecca shared the other. It wasn't long before it was close to night time.

"We should head to bed to get an early start tomorrow. We'll be able to cover some distance from her," Matthew said referring to the purple Giantess. Matthew cleaned up their camp to make sure they didn't leave any trace of themselves to be tracked by the monster. Then Matthew helped Rebecca up into a nearby tree and followed up after her. This would keep them out of the reaches of any animals or Giantess looking for small things to eat.

"I love you," Rebecca said as Matthew made sure they were safe and started to close his eyes.

"I love you," Matthew replied as he gave her a kiss goodnight. It wasn't long before they were both asleep.

 

 

Matthew was woken up by a frightening feeling like he was being watched. As soon as his eyes opened he was greeted by an enormous purple face that was staring right at him. They been found.

"Rebecca," Matthew quietly said trying to wake up his wife. "Honey," He continued to talk as he kept his eyes on the enormous face that was in front of them. He was afraid any sudden movement might cause the Giantess to react.

Rebecca slowly opened her eyes.

"Don't move," Matthew said just as Rebecca looked at the same gigantic face.

"W-w-what do we do," Rebecca asked terrified at their predicament.

"When I say, climb down. I'll distract it."

"What," Rebecca asked scared at what he had in mind.

"Trust me. Head east, I'll catch up."

Rebecca was about to argue with him but it was too late Matthew was already pulling out his hunting knife as he prepared to do something stupid.

"Go!" Matthew shouted as he went for the Giantess head on.

To Matthew's horror he watched as the Giantess move away and head toward Rebecca who was trying to climb down the tree. "NO! Look at me!" Matthew shouted trying to get the Giantess attention back on him, but she wasn't distracted by Matthew.

It didn't take the Giantess long to snatch up Rebecca from the tree.

"Let me go," Rebecca yelled to the Giantess that didn't listen. Matthew felt his blood freeze as he watched the purple Giantess bring Rebecca up to her mouth.

"I thought I lost you two," the Purple monster said out loud.

Matthew froze in place and gapped at the perfect human langue she was speaking.

"You... you can speak," Rebecca asked just as stunned as Matthew. It was a talking Giantess.

The Giantess just shrugged nonchalantly, "Yeah, although I haven't meet anyone else like me. This is weird."

"W-w-what's weird," Rebecca asked.

"Talking to your food," The Giantess said as she brought Rebecca closer.

"Stop!" Matthew shouted.

Finally, the Giantess turned her head toward Matthew, "How about you come down from there and I promise not to eat her."

Matthew didn't know what to say until the Giantess moved Rebecca a little closer to that smirking mouth of hers.

"Wait!" Matthew said as he quickly jumped down from branch to branch. "There I'm down. Please let her go."

The Giantess didn't say anything as she proceeded to sit down and then lay on her side looking at Matthew and Rebecca, who was still trapped in her hand. "This is so fascinating. I thought I lost you two, but then I smelled smoke and then to my wonderful surprise there you two are. Sitting in a tree just in front of me. What joy," The purple titan said giddily.

"Please, I came down from the tree, just... just don't hurt her," Matthew said trying to get the Giantess to let his wife go.

"But where's the fun in that," The Giantess asked sounding disappointed.

"What do you want," Matthew said upset that the monster was playing around with them.

"Do you know how boring it is not to have anyone to talk with, even if it just food," The Giantess said smiling at Matthew and then looking to Rebecca. "I want to play a game. I promise that I'll let you both go if you win."

"Game?" Rebecca asked scared at what that meant.

"Mmmhm, you look like a strong morsel," The Giantess said to Matthew. "I'll give you a chance to save this one," she held Rebecca close to Matthew just enough that Matthew could almost reach out and grab her hand. "I'm going to swallow her whole." The Giantess started to bring Rebecca who was starting to panic at the word swallow. "And you have to save her." The Giantess laid down on her back.

"Wait, wait don't," Matthew said but the Giantess held Rebecca close to her purple lips and dangled her above her mouth.

"Annnnnnnd start," The Giantess said with glee as she opened her hand and let Rebecca fall through the air and land on the awaiting tongue that was about the same size as her.

"NO!" Matthew shouted as he sprinted toward the Giantess and quickly jumped up on her skin and tried to climb her.

"Better hurry," The Giantess said as she tried to work her tongue to get the fighting women in her mouth to slide down her throat.

"MATTT," Rebecca screamed for help as the enormous tongue was succeeding in its attempt.

Matthew grabbed the fleshy skin as he hauled himself up the side of the Giantess and onto her stomach. As Matthew made his way up the side of the stomach and on top of it, Matthew turned toward Rebecca. He looked up the body and between the enormous breast that were out in the open he could see his wife's hands trying to hold onto the purple lips as she was being sucked on. Matthew wasted no time as he ran again on the wobbly fleshy ground as he attempted to reach his wife before she was swallowed whole. There was the sound of moaning as the Giantess was taking pleasure in the women she was tasting with her mouth. With food in her mouth she said, "Taste soooo good."

"Hang on," Matthew shouted as he ran between the 2 mountains that were in his way. He quickly jumped up toward the Giantess face and stood just at the top of her mouth.

"HELP," Rebecca screamed as her hands slipped from the lips of the Giantess and the tongue started to direct her down into the open throat that was awaiting her. Matthew could see the awaiting gaping hole below Rebecca wanting to snatch her up.

"NO," Matthew shouted as he dove forward and reached out and grabbed her arm with his. "I got you," Matthew said as he tried to pull Rebecca up but found it hard to hold onto her with one hand. The enormous tongue started to wiggle around. It jutted out and poked Matthew in the face as it tried to separate him from Rebecca. "Damn you," Matthew growled from the strain of trying to keep his wife from being eaten while an enormous slimy snake assaulted him.

The Giantess giggled as she again tried to talk with her mouth full, "Don't let go..."

"Damn it," Matthew shouted again as he fell forward and half his body was pulled into the mouth. Matthew had to use his other hand to hold onto the Giantess' upper lip as he pulled himself out of the mouth. "Almost," Matthew huffed as he slowly pulled his right arm out of the Giantess's mouth. "Just a little more," He said as he was about to extract his entire arm with his wife attached to it. "I got you," Matthew said.

"Hurry," Rebecca said. "I don't know how much longer I can hold-"

That was the last thing Matthew ever heard from his wife as the mouth he was on, suddenly snapped shut cutting off his right arm and sealing his wife away. Matthew flew back from the sudden loss of weight and fell down on the Giantess throat. Matthew was too shocked to feel any pain as he got to witness a large wiggling bulge work its way down the giant purple throat of the Giantess. He could hear muffled screams as the bulge quickly disappeared.

"REBECCA!" Matthew yelled as he witnessed his wife disappear past the throat of the giantess and to her stomach. "Nooooooo," Matthew wept as he started to try and punch his way to his wife through the purple skin beneath him. Matthew felt the blood leaking from his right arm as he now noticed it was missing too.

"So close," the giantess said with humor in her voice. "All well." Next thing Matthew knew he felt his leg get grabbed and pulled out from beneath him. "Time to join her," The Giantess taunted as she brought Matthew up to her face. Matthew suddenly felt his vision dim either from shock or blood loss. The Giantess watched as the man in her hand suddenly stop fighting. "Did you die? Oh, come one, it's just a hand." She waved the still body in her hand, trying to get it to move or responded. The Giantess brought he person closer to her eye to inspect to make sure that it was really dead.

Matthew came to and on pure instinct, and lashed out. Without thinking he used his left hand to grab his knife and slice at whatever was near him. He felt the blade collide with something and suddenly he was dropped down with a roar from the Giantess in pain.

"MY EYE!" Roared the Giantess.

Matthew must have sliced her eye when she was inspecting him. Matthew got up to his feet after landing on the ground. Matthew watched the Giantess rolling around covering her left eyes as she screamed and had blood coming from it.

"GAHHHHH," she kept screaming in pain.

Matthew's thoughts were in a blur as his survival instincts kicked in. He stumbled away from the monster rolling in pain. Grabbing at his shirt he quickly ripped it off and made a tourniquet. Matthew stumbled through the woods blacking out every once in a while. At some point the screaming vanished. Matthew came too and felt cold and tired. He tried to reach up and rub his head when he realized he didn't have a right hand to do that. Suddenly the events hit him as he recalled it all.

"nooo," Matthew cried as she realized he lost everything. His arm, his child, and his wife. Matthew could do nothing as he wept there waiting to die.

 

 

 

Kim couldn't help but feel for him. "What happened after that?"

Matthew reattached his arm. "It was 3 weeks later that I stumbled across other humans surveying the planet. They took me back home and the government grabbed me before I even took two steps off their craft. They wanted a full report and make sure I stayed silent. I thought about telling the public about the planet but..."

"You would never have been able to get a word out," Tom said.

"Exactly. I couldn't' fight them on it. So, I took the money and kept silent. I was going to get a new arm but..." Matthew paused. "I swore I wouldn't until I killed that monster for what it took from me."

"I didn't know," Kim said as she now understood Matthew more.

"So that's why you took this job," Jack said. "Revenge."

Matthew nodded, "Figured I would use you all as much as you were using me. Seems only fair."

No one seemed to judge him for that thought. "I just don't understand why the government would cover it up," Becky said.

Matthew shrugged, "I figured that if people know the truth about this place, they wouldn't be able to get people to survey the planet. Although why they want to study the planet so much, I can't say."

"About that," Kim said as she decided it was best to tell everyone. "My sister, she... she told me she found some ... Alphanium."

"What," Everyone asked shocked.

"How much," Jack asked.

"She wasn't sure but... a lot," Kim told them.

"No way..." Jack said astonished at the news. "That'll make us so rich!"

"Not if the government seizes it," Kim told him. "I'm guessing they plan to extract it after getting the location from Lulu after we rescue her."

"So..." Matthew said sounding upset. "Rebecca died for some fucking rocks?"

"Are you kidding me," Jack said trying to defend the government's reasoning. "Alphanium is the most needed mineral in existing. Without it, do you think the space station you call home would still be able to operate? There's a reason why we need that mineral more than anything else. If that means we need to sacrifice a handful of people every once in a while, then I say go ahead."

Tom barely had time to grab Matthew, as he went for Jake.

"You little shit! That's my wife your talking about!" Matthew went to reach for his gun.

"Stop," Kim said grabbing his arm and keeping him from pulling it on Jake.

Jake on the other hand didn't think Matthew would go for him. He quickly scrambled away from Matthew and deeper into the cave's depths.

"Calm down, he didn't mean it like that," Kim tried to ease Matthew down.

"Bullshit. Anyone who is willing to throw people's lives away for some fucking money or power deserves to die," Matthew spat toward Jake.

"Don't act like you wouldn't, you already said you that you let the government pay you off for your wife's death," Jake yelled back at Matthew.

"Shut up," Kim yelled at Jake. "You're not helping."

Kim looked back at Matthew. That last comment must have hit home because Matthew went limp against Tom and Kim. He stopped fighting.

"Matt," Kim called out to the now complacent person.

Matthew pulled away from Tom and Kim and sat down still looking distant. "You think I don't know that. I can't forget the fact that I let them wipe Rebecca from existence. She doesn't even show up on the manifest for the residence. She ... all her work was seized by the government. It's like she doesn't even exist, and I didn't even fight it."

"Matthew," Kim tried again, but Matthew just shrugged her off.

"Don't," He said. "Leave me be."

Kim didn't want to but... the way he was now, it was best to do as he said. Doing as he wished, Kim backed off and left Matthew alone. She instead went over to Jake and took him to the side.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What," Jake asked seeming confused.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with him?"

Again, Jake replied, "What? I just told him what I thought."

"Yeah, how his wife deserved to die."

Jake tried to look away, "That wasn't what I meant."

"It sure sounded like it. Do everyone a favor, and keep your opinions to yourself." With that Kim left Jake and headed toward Matthew to see if he was doing any better. He still was secluded from everyone as he kept his head between his knees trying to forget about the world.

It was awkward in the cave as the tension didn't go away. Hours passed by and no one said anything while the storm ragged on in the background. Kim looked outside at the darkness and could just make out the rain that was coming down as hard as ever. They were still stuck.

Out of the blue, Jake was the first to talk, "God it fucking smells in here!" Jake stood up from his seat. "What is making that smell," He grumbled as he started to walk deeper in the cave.

"Matt said don't," Kim told him. "We should listen."

"Really," Jake replied sounding mad. "Why shouldn't we? We have no idea what could be down there. For all we know it could be something dangerous. I saw we look. Besides we might find what's making that damn smell," Jake turned to the wall and kicked it, "We might be able to get ride of the stench," he shouted as he gave the tunnel walls another kick.

Kim was going to say something when she felt a deep rumble. It felt like an earthquake.

Matthew finally lifted his head, "What did you do," He asked looking worried.

"What," Jake replied confused at what was happen.

Kim was going to say something when she looked outside of the cave into the storm. She saw something in the distance she couldn't make out in the storm that was approaching fast. Before she could realize what it was Matthew got up and shouted, "Run!"

"What is it," Kim asked as she still tried to recognize the large object outside. Matthew grabbed her and started to pull her further into the cave. It wasn't long before she realized to her horror how big the object was. It was a large object, about the same size as the tunnel they were in. She didn't know what it was as it approached but as soon as it came close enough that it was at the entrance of the cave was when she realized what the shape was. It was like an enormous log. No it wasn't a log, it was a finger. A finger that belonged to something very much larger. It was only when the large finger started to enter the cave that Kim realized where they were. It suddenly dawned on her why the mountain looked weird and almost recognizable. She thought she was thinking it looked like someone was laying down on their side. It wasn't until now that she realized what it really was. Kim turned to Matthew who was still pulling Kim along with him and asked, "Are we..."

"Yeah," Matthew said as he did his best to escape the now approaching finger.

"What the hell," Jake yelled up ahead, "What is going on."

Kim swallowed as everything made sense. Why the smell that wouldn't go away, the cramped but hot surroundings, and the walls and floor they were surrounded by. She realized why nothing felt completely firm and hard like rocks. She spoke up, "We're inside it's ass."

"What," Jake yelled back to Kim.

"We're up a fucking ass," Kim yelled back to Jake as the enormous digit seemed to dig deeper trying to catch them. Jake must have stimulated the walls and woke up the titanic Giantess, who was just trying to get ride of an itch in her ass. The finger kept burrowing deeper as it tried to scratch whatever itch that they created. Kim stumbled and couldn't help but look back as the big digit approached them at an alarming speed. The finger was filling up whatever space that was in the cave, or to be exact the colon of the Giantess. It was catching up. "oh god," Kim whispered before Matthew picked her up.

"Keep running," Matthew told her giving her a shove forward. She didn't need to be told twice as she tried to pick up her speed.

"How deep do we need to go," Tom asked obviously not able to wrap his head around what was transpiring.

"Until she can't reach us," Matthew said as he stumbled over a fold in the floor.

Kim could feel the temperature rising as they went what felt like miles deeper into the intestines of the enormous Giantess. Finally, Kim looked back and noticed the finger starting to slow down it's chase. It finally stopped, giving everyone a breather as it stopped and wiggled a little unable to move forward.

"Oh god," Kim replied as she tried to catch her breath. She didn't know how deep they went. All she knew was that they weren't anywhere close to the exit.

"What is this shit," Jake asked.

Matthew took the light that was on his belt and moved it toward Jake. When they approached Jake, they could see clearly what he stepped in.

"Shit," Tom said.

"Literally," Becky replied.

"Oh god," Jake said trying to get his foot out of the mound of sludge he was in. "Disgusting," He commented as he yanked his leg out of the smelly waste. "Are we really..." Jake asked not finishing his question.

"It was the only thing close by."

"Are you kidding," Jake said. "You intentionally lead us up a giant ass."

"Where else did you want to go? Last thing I recall, we were in the middle of nowhere. This was the safest place around. If it weren't for this shelter we would have washed away with the rain."

Jake was going to say something but stopped himself.

"Jesus, now we know what that smell was," Minnie replied trying to not breath through her noise.

"Knowing doesn't help the fact that it still stinks," Becky commented taking a step back from Jake who reeked with the smell of the Giantess's waste.

"Now you know why I told you not to go looking for the smell," Matthew said.

"You could have at least told us where we were," Kim said feeling upset at the lack of information Matthew gave them.

"How would that have helped," Matthew asked.

"I wouldn't have agitated the fucking monster we're residing in right now," Jake told him.

"How does this help us now," Kim asked.

Before Matthew or Jake could responds Minnie started to cough, "Is it getting harder to breath," She asked.

"Now that you mention it," Matthew said he took turned toward the direction they just came from and shined the light in that direction. To everyone's horror they spotted the giant finger still there in place, blocking their path.

"Why is it still there," Becky asked out loud.

Matthew didn't have a response as he looked at the large digit that stayed unmoving. It wasn't long before the air started to turn stale and the smell started to build up. For whatever reason the finger wasn't going to move and without fresh air getting to them, the toxic gasses would build up.

Minnie started to cough. "We can't stay here much longer."

"What do we do," Becky asked as she too was starting to feel the effects of the lack of air. No sooner did Becky asked this was there a groan deeper inside the depths of the intestines they were inside. It sounded like something was making its way toward them as everything vibrated slightly. Whatever it was it couldn't be good.

"What was that," Tom asked.

"This isn't good," Matthew responded.

Matthew didn't have any idea what to do as he looked at the large finger plugging up their only escape route from the depths of the cave. With it blocking them in they would soon find out what that sound was. Suddenly Matthew thought of something, a one in a million chance of getting free. "I might have a plan," Matthew said as he approached the finger that wouldn't budge.

"What," Kim asked coughing from lack of air. "What," Kim coughed again, "Do you plan to do?"

Matthew pulled out his knife from his belt. "I don't know if this will work. Just get ready to run." Matthew headed toward the finger. As he approached the finger, it started to wiggled as if it sensed his arrival. "Everyone ready?" The sound of gurgling echoed toward them, this time it sounded closer.

"Do it," Tom said as everyone was nearby waiting for the outcome. They didn't have much time.

Matthew didn't wait any longer as he plunged his blade into the finger. No sooner did the blade pierce the skin of the fingertip did a loud sharp gasp vibrate the chamber they were in. Suddenly with an alarming speed did the large digit start to move. Matthew almost didn't have time to pull his blade out of the enormous finger as it slide backwards as it was retracted from the colon they were in.

"Let's go," Matthew shouted as he and the rest of the squad moved forward running after the finger that was retreating at an alarming speed.

"I can't believe this worked," Jake said as they all sprinted forward.

Suddenly there was a noise behind Matthew as he did a quick turn to see what it was.

"Keep going," Tom shouted as he tripped over something and was laying down. "I'll catch up, just go!"

Matthew paused for a split second but followed Tom's order as he continued his run toward. Matthew watched as the enormous finger retracted out of the anus leaving a large gaping hole open allowing him to see outside. The rain was already starting to diminish. They were lucky as most of the storm was over.

"Don't wait, climb down as fast as you can," Matthew shouted to everyone as they approached the opening. As they all crossed the exit from the insides of the Giantess, they quickly started to climb down the skin of the Giantess and down toward the soaked ground below.

"Where's Tom," Kim asked as she noticed he was the only one not with them.

"He's-" Matthew started to say when there was a rumbling above them. Matthew watched in horror as the cliff, or to be more precious the Giantess's butt cheeks, started to move a little bit. "Everyone hold on!" Matthew shouted as he realized what was happening. She was about to fart.

No sooner did Matthew realize this did a loud sound fill the air and a huge blast of air exploded out of the cavern they were just in. Matthew watched as the enormous butt vibrated and shook them as it propelled toxic gas into the air and whatever else that was in the colon with them, including Tom. Matthew prayed that Tom didn't suffer as in a flash something that Matthew could only assume was Tom's body went flying at supersonic speeds and vanished into the dark sky as the Giantess empty her gut of all the gas built up in it. It took a couple of more seconds as the vibration of the fart slowed down to a stop and the Giantess stop blasting her fumes into the air.

Matthew couldn't hear anything for the next few moments but he could read Kim's lips as she kept shouting where Tom was. When Matthew could hear again he could hear how worried Kim was over Tom's safety.

"He's gone," Matthew shouted over his still ringing ears.

"What?!"

"Tom is dead," Matthew shouted louder so she could hear him.

Kim mouthed no, but Matthew was sure she said it out loud and he couldn't hear it.

"We need to keep moving, she's still active," Matthew shouted as he pointed to the Giantess who was now using her finger to scratch her anus, trying to find out where the itches went.

It didn't take to long for everyone to descend the Giantess. Luckily the rain slowed down to just a sprinkle of rain. The flood of water that was below them, retreated to just enough water to reach up to their hips. Matthew didn't waste any time as he helped everyone down off the Giantess and head toward the direction he thought the lost research crew might have gone.

Finally, after a while the ringing left Matthew's ears, and to his relief, he spotted trees in the distance. The water descended to about ankle high as they approached the first tree and the Giantess in the distance was now just a blurry mountain. Matthew waited until they were completely out of the marsh before he told everyone to take a break. Before Matthew could take a breather, Tom came at him.

"You got Tom killed," Jake said punching Matthew.

"Stop," Kim shouted trying to stop both Matthew and Jake from killing each other.

"You think I don't know that," Matthew yelled as he returned a punch. "You think I enjoyed getting Tom killed," Matthew shouted throwing another punch. "Or Mickey? Or Glen and Wesley? Even Charlie? You think I wanted them to die?" No matter how much Matthew tried to act like he didn't care, he did. "I didn't want anyone to die, but they did. And I'll have to live with it." Matthew shoved Jake back from their fight.

"Matt," Kim started to say.

"Don't," Matthew cut her off from saying anything. "I don't need to hear it. I'll help you find your sister, and then you all can leave," Matthew told them as he grabbed his gear.

"What do you mean by that," Kim asked. "What do you mean by 'you'?"

Matthew shot her a glare, "I told you the only reason I came here was for revenge. I'm not leaving until I kill that bitch." With that Matthew pushed forward further into the woods not waiting for the others to catch up.

End Notes:

Sorry for the long delay.

Chapter 8 by Kickyou

The two suns were getting close to setting, forcing the squad to set up camp for the night. No one had spoken for the past couple of hours. There wasn't much to say. The loss of their squad leader, Tom, had lowered everyone's morale. Matthew quickly picked a spot and tossed his gear to the side.

"We'll camp here," He told them not waiting for a response.

Kim quickly looked through her supplies and noticed that she was running low on food. It wasn't until now that she realized that Tom who oversaw most of the food supplies...

"How's everyone's food," Kim asked fearing what she was about to hear. As everyone looked through their supplies she got exactly what she was dreading, they were all low. This wasn't good, they only had enough for half a day. Maybe if they ration their leftover supplies they could...

Before Kim could finish her thoughts, she noticed Matthew was already pulling out a large hunter's knife from one of his bags and attached it to his belt.

Kim already knew the answer to her question, but she asked it anyway, "What are you doing?"

Not to Kim's surprise Matthew gave her one of his famous "are you kidding" looks. "I'm assuming you all will be hungry soon. I'm getting food."

"By yourself," Kim asked trying not to sound like she was worried, which didn't work.

Matthew seemed baffled by Kim's worry. "Do any of you know how to hunt," Matthew asked sarcastically already knowing the answer. He let the question hang in the air for a few moments before saying, "Didn't think so."

As Matthew started to leave Kim expected someone from the squad to help assist to at least carry whatever was caught or lend a hand, but as the seconds passed no one moved. It seemed no one was willing to help Matthew. Before Mathew could disappear into the brush, Kim went after him. She quickly caught up to him.

"What are you doing," Matthew asked seemed confused by her presence.

"You're going to need help. I'm just making sure you don't mess up or get loss," Kim said not realizing how silly it sounded before it was out of her mouth.

Matthew's demeanor suddenly broke as he smirked at the comment. He was obviously going to say something.

"Shut up," Kim quickly said.

"Wasn't going to say anything," Matthew replied as he turned around and continued to walk away from the camp.

"Yes, you were," Kim argued under her breath. As ashamed as she was at her comment before, she was kind of happy to at least have Matthew back to his old self, even if he was annoying. He seemed to be brooding ever since his fight with Jack. Which brought something that Matthew said before. "We're you being serious? Do you really plan to stay here until you kill it?"

"You shouldn't worry about that. What I do after your sister is saved is my own business," Matthew told her. "Besides, is that concern I hear in your voice," Matthew teased.

"Yes. It is."

Matthew paused not expecting her to really say that. He was expecting a rude comment or something else. "You shouldn't be," Matthew told her not looking back at her.

"Why not," Kim replied.

"Because I'm a nobody. A simple drunk who is looking for revenge. Don't waste your time or concern with me, trust me I'm not worth it." Matthew was about to say something else when he felt something slam into his back forcing him to stumble forward and into the ground. Matthew turned around, thinking he was being attacked by a hunter or an animal, only to find Kim standing above him looking pissed.

"Don't talk down about yourself like that! You might be a drunk. You might be arrogant. And you might also be the most annoying person in the world. But that doesn't mean your worthless. If you ever tell me not to be worry about you I'll beat you to a pulp, you hear me," Kim threatened. Matthew looked up at Kim. Matthew was stunned. Through the rage that Kim was projecting at him, Matthew could feel the concern under it all. Matthew wasn't used to anyone standing up for him or worry about him. It had been a long time since anyone really cared.

Kim seemed embarrassed at her outrage. She continued, "I'm getting hungry, so hurry up and find some food." Kim offered her hand to pick Matthew up.

A smile played on Matthew's face. She was something.

"You turn into quite a bear when you're hungry," Matthew joked as he took her hand to get up.

Kim snorted, "Shut up. Don't make me tie you up and use you as bait. I'm sure something out here would enjoy taking a bite out of you."

Matthew tried to look hurt, "You wouldn't. I thought we were bonding there."

Kim shook her head, "Bonding? Please. Someone had to shut you up before you started to cry from your self-pity."

Matthew sucked in his breath, "ohhh that's a low blow."

"I can hit lower if you want," Kim offered nodding towards Matthew's lower body.

"Please don't," Matthew winced knowing exactly what she was referring to hitting. He really didn't want to test her to see if she was serious about that.

"Then mush," Kim said pushing Matthew forward. Kim was happy to see Matthew back to his annoying self. She wasn't sure if Matthew was still planning on staying behind. Kim figured when the time came she would do her best to talk him out of it. With so many people already gone, she couldn't lose anyone else. Not if she could help it.

 

 

 

"What is that," Kim whispered. Both Matthew and Kim were hiding in the underbrush spotting a large... creature eating some plants in an open area away from some trees. It was roughly the size of both Kim and Matthew put together. It had a pig snot and body, along with some antlers. The creature was busy walking from one bush to another to even notice them.

"That would be dinner." Matthew said still watching the animal in the dusk.

"What's the plan," Kim asked wondering how they were going to take something that large down.

"Well, first we need to-" suddenly Matthew stop talking.

Before Kim could ask what was wrong, Matthew lifted his finger to his lips for silence. Worried Kim looked around to see what spooked him. Matthew pointed in the direction toward the pig/antelope thing and off to the side. Kim followed the finger toward some trees. Kim frowned as she looked at the trees. She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The trees were all moving to the breeze. What was it that spooked Matt...

Kim stopped and looked back at the trees that were moving with the wind, only there was no breeze to be swaying the branches like that. Kim examined the trees more thoroughly and found out what caught Matthew's attention. She could barely make it out, but it seemed that the trees were alive. Slowly Kim realized it wasn't the trees that were alive but something else that was blending in with them. Finally, Kim spotted the monster that was camouflaged with the trees.

Both Matthew and Kim watched as the unsuspecting animal grazed closer to the nearly invisible Giantess. It wasn't long until the pig thing was close enough to be in striking range. Out of nowhere like a flash of light, a large hand swooped down and snatched up the pig creature. The trees moved some more as the Giantess came out of hiding. The Giantess in fact did have what seemed to be scales that shifted colors as it matched its background. The scales were still projecting the colors of the tree's green and brown for the bark as the Giantess walked away with its prize. As she gobbled up the animal, the skin of the Giantess turned back to what Kim could only imagine the natural color for the Giantess as a dark shade of green. Kim stayed still afraid of the Giantess being able to see behind itself. It wasn't until it vanished out of sight did Matthew let out an aggravated sound.

"What," Kim asked worried.

"I wanted to eat that," Matthew told her.

"Oh my God," Kim said rolling her eyes. "I thought it was something important."

"That is important," Matthew told her smirking. Matthew continued to lead Kim off somewhere as they looked for another target for dinner.

"That lizard thing," Kim said referring to the Giantess. "Do you think there are any more around here?"

"Most likely not. Usually they stay in their little areas that they carve out for themselves."

"Usually?"

 

 

 

It was already night fall before Kim and Matthew returned to camp. They found a few small creatures and planned to try and make something out of it. Kim found that the rest of the squad had already set up a fire and camp ready for them when they returned. Not wasting anytime, they finished prepping the food and eating. It wasn't long before the small but sufficient meal was done. There wasn't much conversation going about through the camp just a few words here and there.

Kim decided it would be best to set up shifts for night watch now. "I'll take the first shift. Becky you'll have-"

Suddenly there was the sound of static coming from a device in Jack's bag. Everyone looked toward the bag. It took everyone a moment to realize what it was.

"The radio," Jack quickly dove for the bag and pulled out the device thought to be useless till now. Jack quickly spoke into the receiver. "This is rescue squad one, can anyone read me?" The only reply that Jack got was more static.

"You're probably just picking up white noise," Minnie told Jack. "We were at a higher altitude before and couldn't breach the atmosphere with our signal, why would we be able to reach the ship now?"

Jack didn't say anything as he tried again and again trying to reach whoever it was. After a few minutes of Jack trying to call out and static, Kim was about to tell him that it was pointless when all of a sudden, the static started to clear up. A male voice could finally be heard.

"Mayday, Mayday, this is research team 4. I repeat this is research team 4 we curr-" the signal started to break up.

"That's them!" Kim nearly shouted as she shot up and moved over to the radio. "Quick get them back."

"I'm trying," Jack told her as he tried to pick up the fading signal. After a few heartbeats the voice came back.

"-eed medical attention, over."

"Can they hear us," Kim asked.

"Let me see," Jack said fiddling with the device a little and then speaking into it. "Research team 4, come in research team 4. Do you copy, over?"

There was a long pause until finally there was an answer, "Thank God! This is research team 4, over."

"Rescue squad alpha. It's good to hear from you," Jack said over the radio.

"Quick hand it over," Matthew told Jack. Jack obliged as he handed the device over to Matthew. "Is that you Richard, you old son of a bitch," Matthew asked.

There was the sound of laughter over the radio. "I know for a fact that ain't you Matt. There's no way you pulled yourself away from the bars just to save my sorry ass."

"You're right, I didn't do it for you," Matthew chuckled.

"Is my sister safe," Kim asked Matthew.

Before Matthew replied the radio started to go out. "Shit, can you get them back," Matthew asked Jack.

"I'm trying." It took a few more moments before Jack got them back.

"Richard," Matthew asked over the radio.

"Sorry si...al sucks," Richard said over the radio breaking up a little. "Not su... ow long I'v... got."

"Ok, location," Matthew asked as quickly as he could before they lost the signal for good.

"What about my sister," Kim asked sounding extremely worried and agitated.

Matthew turned to her, "Their location is more important. I need to know where they are at before we lose them."

Kim felt her anger start to rise up but knew that Matthew was right. They needed to know where they are, before they find out who is there. Kim nodded in agreement as she waited for the location impatiently.

"Ok... our lo...tion is," Richard paused as he seemed to need to grab something. As soon as he was ready Richard started to read off their coordinates. It took a few tries before Matthew had all the numbers down due to the weakening signal.

"Ok got it," Matthew called over the radio.

"Good. It's great to hear someon... talk to," Richard said over the radio.

"What's the situation like over there? Who's with you," Matthew asked.

It took a few seconds. Matthew thought they lost the signal. "It's not good," Richard said. "Not many of use left."

"What about my sister," Kim asked sounding more panicked now that she heard how dire it was now.

"Richard, is professor Carmen there?"

Before Richard could respond the signal went out again.

"Richard, Richard," Matthew called again. "What's the status on the Professor?"

Just as Kim thought she wouldn't get an answer the radio finally came back in. "Repeat?"

"The Professor," Matthew called out.

"She's fine," Richard said.

Kim let out a sigh of relief at finally confirming her sister's safety. Kim quickly took the radio. "Put her on," Kim said wanting to hear her sister. Again, there was a long pause but finally Kim heard the familiar voice of her sister.

"Kim? Kim! What are you doing here?"

Kim laughed at the sound of her sister's voice worried about her, "Me? What the hell do you think I'm doing? I'm saving your butt. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just a few cuts but nothing serious."

"Good."

There was static for a brief moment before Richard was back on the radio, "Matt. Don't mean to rush you but we could use a little help."

Matthew took the radio. "What? What's happening?"

"Not sure how long we can stay hidden. Been a lot of activity near us.... Think they are getting close to our location."

Kim looked at Matthew with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry should be there in less than a day."

"Glad to hear that. See you than, over and out," Richard said as the signal was cut off.

"Are we really that close," Kim asked.

"Yeah," Matthew said handing the radio back to Jack to put away. Matthew pulled out a device which projected a small hologram map of the area. "They are here," Matthew pointed on the map. "We are..." Matthew tapped a few buttons on the device before it zoomed out and to their location. "right here. We just need to travel," Matthew said as he punched a few more buttons in the device and a red trail lead over the map to where the two locations were. There was a number that popped up that read 12 hours.

"12 hours march isn't bad," Minnie said.

Kim had a relived look on her as she saw the travel time and distance. It wouldn't take them too long to reach her sister. She looked back to Matthew. Her joy left her face when she saw how worried he looked.

"No... no ... damn it," Matthew said as he played around with the map a little.

"What," Becky asked looking just as confused as everyone else was at his sudden reaction.

"This," Matthew growled, as he zoomed out a little and used his hand to highlight a large area that they were supposed to walk through. "Is not where we want to go."

"What do you mean," Minnie asked.

"This area," Matthew said pointing to the area that was glowing. "Is a wasteland. It just so happens to be the prime area that all these Giantess love to go. For us to track through this area would be suicide.

Kim swallowed fearing what she was about to ask and get the answer to, "How long for us to travel around it?"

Matthew plugged a few more numbers into the device which made a few other paths appear to go around the highlighted area. The new time said 36 hours.

"36 hours?"

"Richard would go through here, just to lose a few monsters," Matthew mumbled under his breath.

"So," Kim asked, "We either risk going through here," She pointed to the large zone. "Which will shave off about 2 days' worth of travel or risk going around which could take up 3 days just to get to my sister?" Matthew nodded. "What... what kind of activity are we talking about," Kim asked.

"Whoa, hold on," Jack said. "Are you really thinking about taking more of a risk just to shave off a few days?"

"You heard Richard. They are in trouble. We need to get to them as fast as we can."

"At what cost, us," Jack protested.

Kim looked to Matthew. "How dangerous are we talking?"

Matthew closed the map. "When I said it was a wasteland, I meant it. It is literally a waste land." Matthew made sure to emphasize the waste part.

"Wait, wait, wait, back up," Jack said sounding like he understood now. "Are you saying..."

"Everything poops," Matthew replied. Now everyone looked disgusted.

"So..." Kim started but didn't finish.

"Giantess usually pick a spot and they all use the same area until it's unusable anymore and move onto another spot. Now it's possible that they don't use this area anymore, last time I was here they were still using it so maybe they moved on."

"And if they didn't," Minnie asked as she realized what Matthew was getting at.

"Then it's going to be very active area. I don't know what we are running into but all I know is that Richard sounded worried and he isn't one to get worried over nothing. If he thinks their time is short than it most likely is." Matthew turned to Kim. "It's your call."

"Captain," Jack pleaded. "We lost too many to be taking a risk like this."

...

"We did. We lost a lot of good men. But if we don't hurry we will lose even more. They are in desperate need of help. I may be bias on this. It is my sister, so..." Kim took a deep breath and said. "We should vote on it."

"All those in favor of taking the long route rise your hand," Kim said.

Jack and Minnie rose their hands.

"All in favor of the shortest route," Kim asked as she and Becky rose their hands.

"Beck," Jack said in disbelief.

"She's right. They need help. We need to hurry."

"Matthew," Kim asked noticing he hadn't voted. The only one to break the tie.

"... I'll vote tomorrow when we get close. I need to see if they are still using the land."

"Ok, whatever you decide on we will follow," Kim told him. "We should get some sleep," Kim said. She started to divvy up the night watch among them all. With the first shift, Kim stayed up and wonder if it was ok to rush to her sister's aid. Kim spent the rest of the night wondering if that was the right choice or not.

 

 

 

Kim smelled it before they saw anything. As Matthew marched them toward the smell it grew from foul, to rank, to disgusting. The stench grew as the air carried the odor with it. It wasn't long before they came closer they came to a small cliff that had about a 10-foot drop. They were able to see out across some of the wasteland, and Matthew wasn't kidding... it was truly a waste land. Kim held her nose as she looked across the vast land which showed piles of different sizes scatter about. Much of the smaller grass and plant life was smothered by the waste or filth but there were some trees that scatter throughout the area that stood strong. No doubt feeding off the natural fertilize provide by the droppings.

"So," Kim asked still holding her nose trying not to think of the stench that still creep in through her pinched nostrils.

Matthew scanned the area trying to spot something. Matthew didn't say anything as he stood there for a few minutes.

"Well," Jack asked sounding a little impatient. Kim didn't blame him, the smell was already getting to her.

"I... I'm not sure. I don't see any Giantess, and these droppings-"

"Piles of shit," Jack cut in.

Matthew nodded, "Piles of shit, aren't fresh. They might have moved on." Matthew noticed how much was left here. It was possible there wasn't much space, so they went and found another area. But should he chance it? If he played it safe and went around the wasteland, than the research team would have to survive another 3 days. If he rushed it, there was no telling what they would face walking through the wasteland. He could be putting everyone in danger just to try and hurry up and get to the research team.

Thinking over what decision to make, Matthew couldn't help but get lost in thought.

"Matt," Kim said after a few minutes breaking him out of his train of thought.

"We go forward."

"What if those things are out there," Jack asked throwing the big question at him.

"Then we deal with them. We can sneak past them with ease, don't forget this is a big ass bathroom for them. Who looks for food in a bathroom?"

"Don't," Kim said rubbing her forehead. "Please don't refer to this place as a bathroom."

"You're right," Matthew said. "Let's make our way through the Giantess' restroom."

Kim let out a groan as they made their way down the small cliff into the wastelands below.

 

 

 

The rancid smell only grew as they continued to walk through the nasty land. Every hundred or so feet there would be a mound of waste sitting there. Most had plant life already growing on them as they fed off the nutrients left in the large heaps of left overs. Kim tried not to look at the large piles, but anytime she did she would notice objects left in the large loads scattered about. Objects like bones or other none digestible things that came out with everything else. Kim noticed that one Giantess ate what looked like an entire tree. She wasn't sure if that was by accident or on purpose, but the remains of the tree were left undigested in the heaping pile of its waste. As they continued to walk it seemed that Matthew was right, there were no signs of recent activity. Yet it seemed far too early to say this place was abandoned.

"Anyone else disgusted at this," Minnie asked trying her best not to breath though her nose which didn't seem to be helping at all.

"Yeah," Kim replied with as much disgust as Minnie had. She didn't even want to think about how much waste that surrounded them. It was beyond disgusting and disturbing. With each and every mound they passed by, Kim's disgust grew.

"Stay close," Matthew told them.

"I thought you said there weren't any Giantess," Jack asked.

"There might not be, but there are other things," Matthew said. As if it heard them, there was movement of something off in the distance that they couldn't see. Something that scurried around, and it didn't sound small.

"What was that," Kim asked.

"Scavengers," Matthew said as he unholstered his gun ready for a fight.

The squad pulled in tighter trying to minimize the gap between each other. As they continued on, there were more sounds of commotion as things that were hidden from sight started to run somewhere else. Kim hopped they were trying to hide from them and not trying to attack. Whatever that was making those sounds really sounded creepy and set everyone's nerves on end. Finally, after a couple of long nerve racking minutes they seemed to leave the sounds behind as they left whatever it was making those noises behind them.

Kim took a deep breath as she steady her nerves after such a creepy ordeal. Of course, this was a terrible mistake as the smell hit her. She forgot about where she was for a moment and that's all it took before she nearly gagged on the smell.

It took a few more minutes before Kim started to get accustom to the smell, or as accustom to the stench of manure. This was going to be a long walk.

 

 

 

They had been walking for a few hours, and so far, Matthew hadn't spotted anything that showed signs of recent Giantess activity. There were fewer droppings the further they walked. The Giantess must have stop using this area and moved onto another spot. In fact, some of the tree life was already growing back starting to show some sings of a forest starting to regrow. This was going better than he expected.

It wasn't long before they were in an area devoid of any large piles of dung. Even the stench was starting to fade away.

"We should take a break. This seems like a safe place," Matthew told everyone.

"Finally," Jack said. "I didn't think that smell was ever going to disappear."

No one replied but they were all agreeing with him. Matthew found a sturdy tree to lean up against as he rested his feet. Matthew opened his bag and pulled out the few scraps of food from the previous night. He handed out the last remains of the food they had and took his share. He nibbled on it for a quick moment before leaning his head against the tree.

"You ok," Kim asked.

"Yeah," Matthew told her. "I just need to rest my eyes for a bit. Wake me up in 10, ok?"

"Sure," Kim said looking surprised.

"What," Matthew asked wondering what was with that look.

"Nothing," Kim quickly responded. "I just didn't think Mr. Badass needed to sleep."

Matthew rolled his eyes at her comment, "Oh ha, ha."

"You want me to read you a bed time story," Kim teased.

Matthew smirked, "Keep pushing it. I'm sure you all would love to get lost around here because I was too tired to recall where to go."

That seemed to kill Kim's taunts. "You should get your sleep."

Matthew chuckled, "That's what I thought." With that Matthew drifted off for a quick power nap.

 

 

 

Matthew was dreaming a nice dream of something he couldn't recall. All he knew was he was happy... which was rare for his dreams. Suddenly there was a mini earthquake. Matthew wasn't sure what it was. Then there was another quake as his dream started to fade. It took him a moment to realize it wasn't his dream that was making that vibration but the real world.

Matthew slowly opened his eyes expecting Kim to be shaking him, waking him up from his slumber only to find that she was talking to the others a couple of feet away. Matthew frowned and wondered if it was all really a dream.

Another mini quake.

"Do you feel that," Matthew said getting up from the tree.

Kim looked over to him, "Feel what-"

Another tremor cut her off.

"Hide," Matthew told everyone.

Everyone grabbed their gear and quickly tried to find cover in the very exposed area. The best they could do was hide behind separate trees as they waited for whatever it was to appear. They didn't have to wait long as the thumping got louder until the Giantess approached them. Matthew looked around and spotted everyone hiding behind a tree trying to stay away from the Giantess' view. Matthew spotted Jack hiding behind the tree closes to the Giantess. In fact, the foot of the Giantess was probably only 10 feet away from him. The foot was massive and could squish him in one stomp. Matthew saw the terror on Jack's face as he seemed ready to do something stupid. Jack locked eyes with Matthew. Matthew shook his head as he saw him wanting to run. Jack closed his eyes as he feared the worse was about to happen. Matthew looked up at the Giantess and noticed that it hadn't spotted any of them.

Kim was only a few trees away from Matthew and was too looking out at the Giantess that had made its way toward them. It took Kim a moment to recognize this terrible beast as the same monster that swallowed up Glen and Westly the other day. The brown skinned, slightly chubby Giantess had a carefree look on her face as it stopped right in front of Jack's tree. Kim prayed that she didn't notice any of them. Kim watched in horror as the Giantess moved her hands to her gut and rubbed it.

"Nooo," Kim said in horror as she watched in disgust as the Giantess started to lower her rear down. Her butt hovered just a few feet away from Jack's tree where he was completely unaware of the danger he was in. Kim winced in sympathy as she watched the horrible scene unfold.

The Giantess let out a grunt and a horrible cannon sound filled the air as the trees all started to sway from the gas launched out of the titanic ass. The air filled with the rotten stench of waste and stale food. Jack turned green from being so close to the epicenter of the gas bomb. Kim couldn't look away afraid that if she did something would happen to Jack. When the fart finally stopped, and the trees stop shacking from the thunder Jack looked ill and ready to throw up. Then it happened. Kim heard the Giantess grunt and watched as the rear end hovering over the ground about a story or two in the air start to part. From between the two enormous moons came a long log of brown about the same shade as the Giantess' skin emerge. The filth came out and descended until it landed on the ground very close to Jack's location. The sound of a ton of crap hitting the ground was bone shaking. Immediately another load came out to land on the previous excrement. Sounds of gas and then another chunk followed as the Giantess seemed to be pretty backed up. It sat there hunched over as it relieved its enormous bowels not even a few meters away from Jack who looked as pale and horrified as everyone else. Finally, the Giantess seemed to be almost finished as it gave a good hard grunt or two. There was one more loud trumpet sound as a sicken wet sound was heard. Kim gasped in disgust and horror as a wet fart left the Giantess and splattered the tree just barely missing Jack who shook from either fear or disgust.

The Giantess sighed as she started to stand up after depositing it's dung. Just when Kim thought they were safe and it was over, she heard the sound of tree bark breaking and branches snapping. Heart frozen, Kim watched as the Giantess grabbed the tree that Jack was hiding behind and pulled off the upper half of the tree's branches, revealing Jack. She quickly brought her hand back to her rear and wiped the remains off of her butt and tossed the ruined branches and leaves into the heaping pile of shit that she left. With out even looking back and having another thought the Giantess strolled off, possible looking for another meal to satisfy her now empty guts.

Everyone waited a few moments until the Giantess was out of sight before heading over to Jack's location. He still hadn't moved from the tree's safety even though more than half of it was missing.

"Are you ok," Minnie asked Jack.

"Oh God..." He whimpered obviously traumatized by the event that just transpired just a few feet away.

"Get your shit together," Becky told Jack.

This seemed to break him out of his shock as he glared at Becky. "That's not funny," He yelled at her.

"Come on," Becky said laughing. She gave him a slap on the shoulders. "Let's get away from this stench." Becky walked the still horrified Jack away from the mountain of fresh poop.

Kim thought the smell was horrible a few hours ago, but this fresh stench was astonishingly worse than before. Kim had to pinch her nose shut as she stood near Matthew who was inspecting the scat left behind.

"So... they are still using this place," Kim asked already knowing the answer.

"Looks like it," Matthew said looking around.

"What are you looking for," Kim asked.

"They are coming," Matthew said as he quickly grabbed his supplies

"Who," Kim asked. As if to answer her question she saw something moving toward them in the distance. "What is that?"

"Scavengers, they like a fresh meal. Come on," Matthew told Kim. Kim didn't need to be told twice as she followed after Matthew. She couldn't help but take one more look back and look at the fresh load left by the enormous Giantess. Kim noticed something in the pile and gasped. She had to look away as she noticed two human looking remains sticking out of one of the large logs that could only be Glen and Westly. She prayed they didn't suffer...

 

 

 

Kim stayed behind an old pile of waste as a Giantess up ahead was creating a new pile. Kim couldn't believe how unlucky they were. It seemed that this land was still being used, and quite regularly. This had to be the 5th Giantess they came across. The sound of a rushing waterfall could be heard through the air. Kim screwed up her face in disgust at the sound of the Giantess up ahead urinating. As the Giantess continued to release her bladder, Kim couldn't help but have the scent of urine fill her nostrils over the faint scent of waste that clung in the air. It was horrendous, as Kim did her best not to gag and make any noises that might alert the Giantess. After a good while the sound of liquid splashing into liquid slowed down until it stopped. Without much of a thought the Giantess rose from her squatting position and headed off to continue its day.

"Ok, let's go," Matthew said as he led the way forward. Kim followed behind their hiding spot until she got a sight of the aftermath of the Giantess peeing. There was a pond of urine soaking into the ground in front of them.

"Don't tell me we're heading through that," Kim said in disgust.

"We don't have time to go around it. Besides just think of it like the marsh yesterday," Matthew told them as he took the first step into the awful liquid. Kim again couldn't help but make a disgusted face at the thought of walking through someone's else urine. "Hurry up," Matthew told them as he continued through the muddy and soaking wet ground.

Kim followed as she stepped into the enormous puddle left behind by the Giantess. The smell was awful now that she was standing in the fluid. It also didn't help that the heat from the liquid was still warm and steamy after leaving the Giantess body. The slightly acidic and bitter scent filled the air with the humid moister that came off the pee.

Kim quickly trudged through the horrible experience as she did her best not to think about what she was stepping in or worse, what the Giantess ate to make her urine reek so strongly. As Kim kept up with Matthew she couldn't help but notice how the land wasn't soaking up anymore. There seemed to be a never ending layer of urine they had to walk through. Kim couldn't fathom how many gallons were released from the Giantess. Finally, they made it through and were on dry soil.

Kim was about to ask for a breather after such an awful experience, but the sound of skittering was heard nearby. Matthew quickly pulled out his weapon and got ready for whatever it was. Kim and Becky covered the right and left, while Minnie and Jack covered the back.

"Scavengers?" Kim asked as the sound got closer.

Matthew didn't answer as he was too busy trying to spot where the source of the sound was coming from. Suddenly Kim saw movement from the shadows of a tree toward a large boulder. Kim squinted her eyes at the spot she last saw the thing that moved too fast for her to get a good look at.

"What's that," Kim whispered to herself. Before she could ask Matthew what a Scavenger looked like something leapt from the rock she was looking at and toward her. Kim couldn't help but jump in surprise and fear as a large object sailed through the air toward them. Kim fired before even recognizing what it was until it stopped dead in the air from her weapon and landed in a dead heap on the ground. Everyone turned to see what it was. It was this time that Kim was able to inspect the thing and curled her lips in disgust. It looked like a large bug about the size of a person. The insect twitched a little before it stopped moving.

"Is that a Scavenger," Minnie asked.

"Yeah, careful there could be more," Matthew warned. Suddenly there was more rustling and sounds like before which Kim now realized sounded like insect legs moving.

"Bugs? They're bugs," Kim asked scared and disgusted at it. "I hate bugs..." Kim said as her phobia of bugs was getting to her now.

"Stay close," Matthew warned as they moved on as quickly as they could without breaking formation. "Look out," Matthew said as he spotted a few more insects racing toward them. Matthew opened fire a couple of burst from his weapon, killing one and scaring the other one off with a few injuries.

"Behind us," Becky shouted.

Kim looked behind them and shivered in revolution as she saw a horde of insects coming out of nowhere and racing toward them. Kim did all she could not to scream as the creepy bugs ran toward them. Matthew quickly lead the squad as fast as he could through the wastelands as more of the Scavengers chased them.

"Look out," Minnie yelled as a large beetle looking thing came running straight at them from the left. The thing grazed in between the squad effectively splitting Kim, Matthew, and Minnie away from Jack and Becky. Before the group could regroup a bug jumped toward them keeping the squad split up.

"This way," Matthew told everyone as he led Minnie and Kim toward some trees. "Follow us," Matthew shouted to Jack and Becky. They were just a few yards away but that was far enough. Before Jack and Becky could regroup a large Scavenger lunged in between the two groups. Jack and Becky had to go around and split off in another direction to stay out of the reach of the bug.

"Keep running this way," Matthew told Jack and Becky as they tried to reach them. There was a good distance between the two parties, but also many obstacles preventing them from regrouping.

"Damn it," Jack shouted as it was getting harder to out run the fast insects chasing them. "I don't think we're going to make it," Jack told Becky.

"Shut up," Becky told him. "And keep running." She did a quick turn around and fired a few shots at the nearest Scavenger. Jack kept running and tried to cover Becky who was now running out of ammo.

They weren't going to out run them. Quickly Jack noticed a relatively large tree they could try and climb. Maybe get out of the reach of the insects? "Climb the tree," Jack said pointing to the nearest tree they could reach. Becky didn't argue as she followed Jack and quickly climbed up the branches to get out of the way of danger. Jack helped Becky get up as they fought off anything that tried to climb up after them. They were using as much ammo as needed as it did seem to deter the others from attempting to climb up.

"I'm almost out," Becky said.

"I'm empty," Jack said as he fired his last shot.

"This could be it..." Becky told him.

Suddenly there was a thump.

All the Scavengers paused as if they sensed something. There was another thump and the bugs scattered faster than they had appeared as they all ran off to hide. Jack and Becky both let out a relieved sigh as the danger left. Then there was another louder thump as it grew closer.

"Never thought I would be saved by a Giantess," Jack said more glade than he thought he ever would be.

Becky just nodded. It wasn't long before the thumping grew louder to near earthquake like feeling.

Jack looked through the tree branches the best he could and let out a loud gasp. "Holy hell..." Jack watched as an extra-large Giantess approached their area. It wasn't as big as the mountain of a Giantess they saw but it was pretty close. The thing towered over the trees with ease. The Giantess continued its walk toward their direction, but they weren't in the direct path of its feet.

"There's the others," Becky told Jack pointing toward Matthew, Kim, and Minnie. They were a good hundred of feet or so away. "Should we head over there?"

"Let's wait till the Giantess leaves. No need to risk getting spotted."

"Ok," Becky said as they tried to stay grasped to the trunk of the tree as the earthquake was reaching its peak as the Giantess got closer. Finally, the Giantess was upon with all its massive glory. The Giantess stood enormously huge now that it was near them. If they were a dozen feet to the right they would be under the Giantess foot right now. How lucky of them...

 

 

 

"Why aren't they running," Kim asked Matthew as they watched the Giantess growing closer.

"I don't know but they aren't safe there," Matthew told Kim. Matthew tried to wave them down but they didn't see or didn't heed his warning.

"Are you sure," Minnie asked not so sure. "I mean they won't be seen if they stay there right?"

"Now it's too late," Matthew said. "They won't have time to run." They could do nothing except watch as the massive monster grew in size as it approached them. It came to a stop a couple dozen yards away from Becky and Jack's tree.

"What's it doing," Minnie asked. Before Matthew could replie they watched as the Giantess took one step forward and like the many other Giantess they saw today, start to bend its legs and present its rear end.

"Oh God..." Kim said as she watched the enormous butt stick out and over the nearest tree.

 

 

 

Jack waited for the Giantess to move on but it stood still for a few moments. What was it doing? Did it know they were here? No that wasn't possible. Maybe it was just trying to decide where to head next?

There was a rumble like distant thunder.

"What was that," Jack whispered to Becky.

Before Becky could reply a monstrous explosion filled the air as a powerful hurricane wind blew through the tree shaking the branches and striping leaves and weaker branches right off. Jack couldn't stop his ears from ringing along with his nose burning from the horrible scent that clung to the air. Jack looked toward Becky who was in the same situation. Jack looked out toward the Giantess wondering what was going on. That was when he looked up at the large buttocks hanging above them. Jack was stunned at the sight. He wasn't able to think straight as he watched from between the enormous butt and toward the Giantess' anus as it started to flex.

"Oh..."

Jack didn't have much time to prepare as the Giantess above started to empty its obviously full bowels. The down pour of filth rain down from above as it crashed into the tree. Jack and Becky held on, as the horrible stench of the brown sludge poured all around seeping in between tree branches and leaves as it made its way down to the ground. The massive amount of muck didn't slow down for a moment as it splashed and clung to whatever it touched. Jack did his best to keep his mouth and eyes shut as he was assaulted by the nasty crap. The only thing that could be heard above the sound of sloppy goo washing over them was the sound of the Giantess above making sounds as it released itself. The down pour started to slow down...

There was another large grunting sound and the tidal wave returned again as it flooded the tree. Jack held on as the wave of muck threatened to toss him out of the tree and down into the ever growing mound of shit growing beneath them. A massive glob landed on Jack tossing him off his tree branch. Jack let out a cry as felt himself falling. As he wailed for help he couldn't help but regret it as he got plenty of the flavor in his mouth. Suddenly Jack felt his descent jerk to a halt as Becky's large hand held onto his leg.

"Don't let go," Jack shouted.

"No shit," Becky said holding onto Jack's leg.

Just as Jack's leg was slipping out of Becky's grip from the weight of him and the slippery mess that was starting to cover the both of them, the waterfall slowed down again. Becky wasted no time pulling Jack up by his leg and back to safety.

Jack looked down at the ground and noticed how closely the muck was climbing up to them. It was nearly up to half the tree. "We need to get higher," Jack told Becky who nodded.

As they tried to climb up the slippery tree they heard the sound of gurgling and bubbling from above like a thunder storm was brewing.

"Cover your ears," Becky told Jack. Both of them covered themselves and braced for what was coming. They were not disappointed. The enormous explosion of gas from above bared down onto the tree and the two of them. The tree's few remaining clean leaves and branches that were left, were ripped off the tree with the strong winds. The gas kept up its force as it tried to throw the two of them off the tree they were in.

The sound of the fart was cut off short.

Jack looked up through the few tree branches left and directly into the eye of the storm. He watched in complete horror as the butthole opened up in a gapping fashion. Unlike before a large solid mass was making its way out into the open world. Jack watched in fear as the large load slowly descended through the air.

"Jump," Becky yelled at Jack.

"What," Jack asked breaking out of his trance.

Becky yelled again at him, "Jump-"

It was the last thing they both heard a sickening sound and a large fart filled the air as the enormous log fell through the air and toward both of them. They didn't have time to react as it came crashing into the tree and crushing everything in its path. That included both Jack and Becky...

 

 

 

Matthew looked away as the fate of both Jack and Becky were sealed as a few more large turds fell from the Giantess' anus and covered any trace of the tree that used to be there. There was no way anyone could survive that. Mean while, the Giantess wasn't done as it moved a little. As if to add insult to injury, the Giantess positioned itself, so it could urinate on the mound of crap it just left, drowning any possible survivors.

There were no words to be said as the Giantess finished its business and started to walk away.

Matthew gave both Kim and Minnie a few moments as they continued to look at the mount of shit in front of them.

"T-t-they might still be alive-" Minnie started before Matthew cut her off.

"No one could survive that," Matthew told her.

"We should check just to be sure," Minnie told him unable to believe that.

It wasn't until no one moved that Minnie realized that none of them, including herself, believed that either Jack or Becky survived.

"Come on," Matthew said as he started to leave.

Minnie wanted to object but, there was no point. The squad was now down to just 3 of them.

 

 

 

A few more hours later, they made it through. They didn't run into any more problems. A few Giantess in the distance doing their business but nothing to worry about. There wasn't much talking as they made their way out and closer to the research team that awaited them. When they finally exited the area, they took a quick break to rest. The suns were getting lower and left only a few hours left to find shelter, but they would have plenty of time to reach the last received transmission from the research team.

"Everyone rested," Matthew asked Kim and Minnie. They both nodded as they got up and ready for the final stretch. "Ok let's go," Matthew told them as he again led the group forward.

They walked maybe another 10 minutes before Matthew stopped.

"What," Kim asked curious why he suddenly stopped. Kim looked forward and saw a large footprint. It had to be from a Giantess. Kim looked to Matthew and was going to ask if they were in danger but, the look on his face was one of rage. Matthew was studding the foot print with extreme intensity, "Matthew?"

This seemed to break him out of his trance. "Here," Matthew said quickly tossing the map to Kim. "Follow the map, your sister should be there," He said pointing further up a mountain toward where her sister transmitted from earlier.

"Wait," Kim said completely confused. "What are you doing?"

Matthew ruffled through his bag and pulled out some equipment and attached it to his belt as he quickly started to look through is supplies.

"Matthew?" Kim asked again. She repeated her question, "What are you doing?"

Matthew looked up from his work and Kim saw the look of pure hatred. "I'm getting my revenge," Matthew told her. He quickly slung his gear onto his back as he ran in the other direction away from Kim's sister.

"Wait," Kim called out to him, but it was too late.

"What's going on," Minnie asked confused.

"Matthew!" Kim yelled again but got no response as Matthew quickly disappeared into the jungle to chase after his vengeance, leaving them by themselves...

End Notes:

Let me know about any mistakes.

Chapter 9 by Kickyou

"I can't believe he's leaving us," Minnie said watching Matthew disappearing out of view leaving just Kim and Minnie there by themselves. Kim didn't respond as she felt the same disbelief that Minnie had. As much as she wanted Matthew to not go off by himself, Kim couldn't stop him. How could she? This was what he wanted for so long that she wasn't sure how he would react to her getting in the way.

"We should move on."

"What about Matthew," Minnie asked.

"We'll deal with him later," Kim said trying to sound like it was all under control. Which it wasn't. "First we find my sister and the rest of the survivors and then we deal with that jerk later."

"... Understood Captain."

"Ok," Kim said to herself. "The map." Kim took the map that Matthew tossed to her and turned it on. The dot signifying her sister was flashing just a few miles away up the mountain. She was close. "This way," Kim told Minnie as she started to head toward where her sister last communicated with them. Kim and Minnie tracked up the mountain the last few miles until they had to be right on top of the signal they received. Kim looked around he baron mountain side and didn't see a single sign of human life. All there was, were rocks and some very basic plant life all around them.

"Where are they," Minnie asked looking around.

"I don't know," Kim said also looking for something. Kim was about to ask Jack to try and message them, but Jack wasn't with them anymore... nor a radio to contact Lulu.

"But, they contacted us from here, right," Minnie said worried. Kim couldn't miss the note of fear in Minnie's voice.

"That's what the map said. This was where the signal was sent from," Kim told her still trying to find signs of her sister.

"Maybe you read it wrong," Minnie suggested.

Kim turned to Minnie and looked annoyed that she would even suggest that. "Maybe I read it wrong," Kim questioned.

"I don't know," Minnie told her just as equally upset. "There's no one here."

As much as Kim wanted to hate it, Minnie was right. There wasn't a signal sign of Lulu or anyone else anywhere around here. Feeling frantic to find her sister, Kim decided it would be best to call out for her. If she was with in ear shout, Lulu would definitely respond.

Inhaling a deep breath, Kim started to shout out her sister's name.

"Are you part of the rescue team," a male voice asked from behind, stopping Kim from shouting out her sister's name.

Kim turned around to see a man she didn't recognize. "Who are you," Kim asked. It only took her a moment to realize who it had to be, "Are you Richard?"

The mention of the name seemed to relieve the man. "Yeah, that must mean your Professor Carmen's sister. Am I glad to see you."

"What happened," Kim asked still worried, "Where is everyone?"

It took Richard a second to understand what she was asking, "Our camp is over there," Richard pointed toward a cavern a little further away. "We took cover over there."

It wasn't until then did Kim feel stupid for wondering why no one was staying out in the open. Of course, they wouldn't stay in the open exposed to the hazards of this planet. "Right," she told him.

"Is my sister there?"

"Yeah," Richard told Kim. He started to lead the way back. "I just came out to resend another message to Matt, speaking of..." Richard looked at the two of them and his confusing went to worry.

"He's not dead," Kim told him which seemed to take the worry out of him immediately.

Richard laughed, "Better not be, that little prick still owes me money. So, where is he?"

"He went after a Giantess," Minnie answered.

Richard paused. "Giantess?"

"The one that killed his wife," Kim chimed in.

Richard was going to say something about Matthew's actions but stopped, "We should hurry, don't want to get caught out here in the open."

 

 

 

The second Kim walked into the makeshift camp, she heard a high pitch cry as a figure jumped her out of nowhere. "KIMMY!"

Kim knew who it was immediately as her sister hugged the life out of her. Kim would have normally shoved her sister away and said something about her actions being ridiculous for her age, but Kim couldn't help but contribute to the hug. She missed her sister just as much if not more. As they held each other for a few moments longer, Kim finally let go and made sure to check her sister for any injuries. Kim needed to make sure Lulu wasn't hurt, it was her job as the captain of the rescue squad, and as her sister.

"You're not hurt, are you?"

"No, no I'm fine. What about you," Lulu asked with as much concern as Kim had.

"Luckily, I'm ok," Kim told her. Kim was about to say something about the rest of her team but figured now wasn't the time. Kim looked around the cavern and saw only 1 other person left from the research group who looked to have an injured leg. "Are there any other survivors?"

Lulu shook her head, "No... we're it."

Richard than stepped in, "I did my best but," Richard didn't explain more than that.

Kim knew exactly how he was feeling. "I understand."

"What's the extraction plan," Richard asked.

Minnie spoke up as she pulled out the device that Matthew gave her a few days ago, "We send a signal for a pick up."

Richard frowned at the device, "Are you sure it can break through the atmosphere? I've been trying to contact anyone for the past week and haven't gotten anyone, except you guys."

Minnie looked to Kim with a worried look, "We haven't tried it if that's what you're asking."

Kim took the device, "Matthew said it would work, I trust him. How long do you think it will take for the cruiser to send another ship for pick up," Kim asked Richard hoping he might know the answer.

Richard shrugged looking baffled. "I have no idea."

"I hope not too long," said Lulu. "We just ran out of our food supplies this afternoon, and we need more medicine for Adam," Lulu said looking back at the injured researcher.

"Then we better hurry and send the signal," Kim said.

"We best go to a higher elevation, just in case," Richard told Kim. "I'll lead you there."

Kim nodded grateful that he was helping, "Thanks."

"Captain," Minnie called out just as Kim was about to leave. "What about Matthew?" Kim stopped. Minnie continued, "If he's not back when the ship arrives... do we leave him?"

Kim didn't say anything as she exited the cave.

 

 

 

Kim looked at the small device as it gave off a small beeping sound that she prayed meant it was transmitting. Kim wasn't sure how a device so insignificant could do something that their high-tech radios couldn't. "Let's head back," Kim told Richard.

"Yeah, I don't think we need to be this exposed any more than we already are," Richard said looking worried. If anything was looking for something to eat, they would have noticed the two of them at the peak of the mountain. As they continued back to their hideout Richard decided to talk to Kim. "He wouldn't want you to," Richard said.

Kim looked confused, "Huh?"

"Matthew," Richard continued. "He wouldn't want you to wait for him. I've known that kid for a while."

"What are you saying, that we just leave him here," Kim asked shocked. "Aren't you his friend?"

"I am. That's why I'm telling you this. As the captain of the rescue squad your job is to save the professor at all cost right. You can't let one man get in the way of that. Matthew knew this." Kim was appalled at what Richard was saying. "Your sister is counting on you to get her home safely, don't let Matthew's vendetta get in your way."

Trying to convince herself, Kim said it out loud, "I have to leave him.

"It's for everyone's sake," Richard finished saying.

 

 

 

It was quite in the cavern as everyone sat there waiting for any sign of a rescue ship. It had been about an hour since Kim and Richard returned after setting up the transponder. Yet they had no idea if it was working or not. They could only pray that it was.

"So," Lulu said out of nowhere breaking the silence. Everyone looked to her as she got everyone attention. "I've been theorizing about this place."

"About what," Kim asked.

"Like why this place has Giant creatures, or why we were attacked."

"Because they are monsters," Richard told her bluntly.

Lulu rolled her eyes at his comment. "See what I've had to deal with?"

Kim smirked at how much Richard's reaction reminded her of Matthew. "Trust me I know what you mean."

"Anyway," Lulu continued. "I've come up with a theory. I think we were attacked because we were after the Alphanium."

Kim frowned at the mention of the rare material. "What do you mean? Like it was being protected?"

"That's impossible," Richard told her.

"Hear me out ok? So, we use Alphanium because it's a powerful source of energy, right? However, because of its high potential for energy it also makes it very unstable. It emits a very low but unique radiation."

"Radiation? Wait are you saying we're going to mutate or turn into one of those things," Minnie asked horrified.

Lulu shook her head no, "It's not like that. This radiation that is immitted can't penetrate through skin." Kim frowned at what she was saying. Lulu continued, "This radiation emitted is unique and has weird properties. It was proven that animal cells can't absorbed the radiation or be penetrated, but I bet that plant cells are different. I think that plant can absorbed this radiation."

"So, your saying," Kim said trying to understand her sisters' train of thought.

"The plants absorb the radiation. Then the herbivores eat the plants, which in turn is consumed by its predators, which goes down the food chain. Each species feeds off of another and absorbs more and more of the radiation. This causes them to grow larger over a long period of time. The Alphanium is in their diet."

"So, what does that have to do with us," Richard asked.

"I'm getting to that," Lulu told him. "I'm not sure if they consciously knew or if it was some built-in instinct but when we messed around with the Alphanium with our research, they viewed it as a direct threat to them."

"I don't know," Richard said skeptical. Kim too was skeptical about it too.

Lulu just shrugged, "That's why I said it was a theory. I don't know for sure. Besides why-"

Suddenly there was static on the radio. Someone was trying to send a message.

"Quick," Richard said to Kim who was next to the device. She quickly handed it to Richard who tried to get a better signal. After a few moments the signal became clear. A robotic voice was heard over the radio.

"Attention rescue team. Emergency beacon detected. Sending support. Rescue ship departing in 3 hours. Repeat. Attention rescue team. Emergency beacon detected. Sending support. Rescue ship departing in 2 hours 59 minutes. Repeat."

The message continued with the count down.

"Thank God," Minnie said. "In three hours we're saved."

"Don't relax just yet, three hours is a long time from now," Richard said. "There hasn't been any activity lately but that doesn't mean that there won't be."

Kim nodded in agreement. "We need to keep our guard up no matter what. How's Adam doing," Kim asked Minnie who inspected him.

"His leg is still pretty bad but should be able to move it. His fever doesn't seem too bad either."

"Ok, keep checking on him every 20 minutes. Richard keep a look out." Kim got up and headed for the exit.

"What are you doing," Lulu asked watching her sister leaving.

Kim let out an annoyed sound at what she was about to do, "Whether he likes it or not, I'm going to find that stupid moron and drag him back here."

 

 

 

Matthew waited in the brush. He had already set up a trap for that bitch when she shows up. The tracks show that she usually made passes through here. Matthew planted plenty of explosions to help take her down. When she shows up, Matthew would trigger the bombs. Matthew put his hand on his blade that he was carrying. If she wasn't dead from the explosion he would finish her with his hands. Up close and personal. All that he needed to do was wait....

Soon, he will have his vengeance and his deceased family could rest at ease knowing that he avenged them.

After that... well Matthew hadn't thought that far ahead, nor did he care. He dreamt of this for way too long and too much to even give a thought of a future after this day. He wouldn't even care if something came by and ate him, as long as he made sure that monster was dead. This was for Rebeca.

Matthew longed for his revenge. It was so close that he could almost reach out grab it.

Suddenly Matthew caught sight of something. It wasn't the Giantess he was looking for, it was something way smaller. Most likely an animal that stumbled into the trap zone. Matthew just shrugged. The stupid thing could leave or stay, he didn't care if it was caught in the blast zone.

Matthew turned his attention elsewhere as he tried to spot any sign of his prey. Just as Matthew started to put the mysterious wandering creature out of his mind he caught a familiar glimpse.

In utter shock and disbelief Matthew watched as the last thing he expected to come out into his line of sight to be, Kim.

WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE?!

Kim was looking around as if she were looking for something. Matthew ground his teeth together as the unsuspecting person was standing right next to an explosive. If he set the trap off now, she would surely die. Damn her!

Matthew couldn't leave her there, it would ruin his plans.

Luckily Matthew had time. Letting out an aggravated sound, Matthew left his hiding spot and quietly crept toward Kim.

"What are you doing," Matthew angerly whispered to her.

Kim latterly yelped and jumped at Matthew's unexpecting question.

"Good God where were you," Kim asked completely baffled at his sudden appearance behind her.

"Over there," Matthew pointed. "Now, what the hell you are doing here?"

"I've come to get you. The rescue ship should be here in an hour or so."

"Whatever," Matthew told her. He started to head back to his hiding spot.

"Wait," Kim grabbed him.

"What," Matthew asked annoyed.

"I should be asking you that. I said the ship-"

Matthew yanked his arm away from Kim's grasp. "I heard you. I'm not leaving... not yet."

"That's stupid-"

"No, this is stupid," Matthew said cutting her off. Matthew's anger was starting to show, "Searching for me. Do you have any idea what I'm doing? What did you think was going to happen, I would drop everything and decided to leave just because you asked? I'm not going."

"Matt," Kim told him as bluntly as she could. "IF you stay, YOU will die."

"I'm already dead!" Matthew told her. "I've died a long time ago! This is all I've ever dreamed of. There is no tomorrow for me. I'm going to see this through, even if it kills me. Now get out of here."

Kim couldn't stop herself. She hugged Matthew. "Please... don't. I've lost almost everyone on this mission. I can't lose you too. Not if I can save you."

Matthew was frozen from the sudden embrace that he lost all thought. She was hugging him. It was a very foreign feeling. Only his wife ever touched him like this, and that was a long time ago. It took him a moment to realize that she was doing her best not to cry. She really did care.

"Please, Matthew. I... I can't leave you here. Just," Kim didn't know what to say. "Just please. I care too much about you to see you throw your life away," Kim told him.

Matthew gulped at the sudden confession to him.

"Please, Matthew."

"..."

Kim continued to hug Matthew. "I know you don't care for me, I understand, but-"

Matthew cut her off, "Stop."

Kim felt hurt at Matthew's words. She looked up and instead of seeing anger on his face she saw a more concerned look. "You've been nothing but trouble for me, ever since we meet. You have to be the most aggressive and assertive person I know. I've been injured by you more times than anyone else I know of."

Kim couldn't help but feel ashamed by that fact. "Sorry."

Matthew shook his head, "Don't be. It's that fire that I enjoy. A warm ragging fire that I never want to see die out from you."

Kim was shocked at Matthew's words. However, she was more shocked when Matthew went in for a kiss. As unexpected as it was, she didn't find it at all unwelcomed. Never had she been kissed before, and this was a very very welcomed experience. Matthew pulled Kim closer than she thought they could get as he gave her a taste of his feelings for her. Kim melted as she forgot where they were. She just hoped that Matthew wouldn't stop as he showed his affection for her right now. After what felt like an hour or so, Matthew broke the kiss and grinned at her.

That damn grin.

"First time?"

Kim turned red, "Sh-shut up." Kim couldn't help but feel embarrassed. She thumped her head into Matthew's chest to hide her face.

"Oww," Matthew commented at the headbutt.

"So...." Kim asked.

Matthew took a deep breath. He hated that she made him feel like this. Yet the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. There would be another day for his revenge. Letting out a defeated sigh he answered, "Yeah, alright."

"Thank you," Kim told him still hiding her face. She didn't know what else to say as he agreed to leave with her.

"How touching," A large feminine voice said out of nowhere.

Kim froze and felt Matthew react the same from the mysterious voice. Kim rose her head and looked toward the voice to notice a giant purple Giantess smile at them with a devilish grin. From what Matthew told them the other day, this had to be the murder of Rebecca.

"I bet you two will taste that much sweeter."

Matthew felt his rage boil over at that haunting voice. That tone that he could never forget, from the monster that took everything from him.

"You," Matthew growled looking off to his right where that demon stood towering over them. Matthew didn't know how she did it, but she snuck up on them. She was inside his trap, but so were they. Matthew would have blown him and her up without a second thought, but... Kim. Damn it.

As Matthew looked at the Giantess and spotted her face. Looking up at her purple body, Matthew came across her face and felt an agonizing pain. The mark he prayed to see, the missing eye and slash across her eye, weren't there anymore. She had both eyes and a very faint scar over her eye. Any mark or pain Matthew gave the Giantess seemed to have disappeared from the world, just like Rebecca.

The Giantess than spoke, "Two treats just for me-" suddenly she gasped and leaned down to get a better look at the two of them. "I don't believe it. I know you!" She tilted her head puzzled, "Didn't I eat your arm? OH, I didn't know you can regrow your body parts!" She than pouted at the new-found knowledge, "If I knew that, I could have taken my time with you or any of the others." Matthew watched the Giantess moved closer, but not too close to him. She was being careful. She than shrugged, "I'll keep one of you around. Just to nibble parts of you off."

Kim shuddered at the thought. This truly was a monster. Not sure if it would help, Kim slowly went for her gun. She might not be able to hurt the Giantess, but maybe she could distract her long enough to escape. The tension in the air was thick as both parties just looked at each other. Kim and Matthew trying to find an opening, and the Giantess eyeing her next meal.

Quicker than Kim could react a giant purple blur came out of nowhere as she instantly was snatched up by the enormous purple hand. The Giantess was quicker than Kim thought possible for her size. Now captured Kim could do nothing but squirm in the unbreakable grip surrounding her.

"Gotcha," The Giantess said pleased with herself.

Kim would have called out for help if she could, but the fist gripping her was too tight. In fact, she was finding harder and harder to breath from the crushing force pushing in on her.

"LET HER GO!" Matthew yelled at the Giantess.

"Why would I do that," The Giantess teased. "Doesn't this seem familiar? OH," The Giantess said excitedly, "I know, why don't we play that game again?! You know, the one where I bite your arm off," The Giantess mocked.

Rage clouded Mathew's thoughts as all he could think of was killing this beast right here and now. He had the detonator... no. He had to rescue Kim. Matthew watched the Giantess start to lay down, just like before as she continued to hold onto Kim in her hand.

"But this time," The Giantess said. "I would try harder," She continued to tease Matthew. "I'm starving, and this little thing looks so," The Giantess brought Kim to her mouth and gave her a long taste with her tongue before saying, "Delicious."

Matthew didn't waste any time, he quickly ran toward the Giantess.

"No, run away," Kim manage to shout to Matthew. Before Kim could say anything else the Giantess tightened her grip causing Kim to gasp out in pain.

"Shhhh food doesn't talk," The Giantess hissed at her. "I would hurry," The Giantess told Matthew, "I'm not sure if she can take much more of this."

Kim let out a silent scream as the giant hand around her tightened just a little more threating to break her.

Matthew didn't say anything as he sprinted to save Kim. He had no plan. No idea of how to save her. All he knew was he had to try something. Matthew arrived next to the large purple skinned monster as she continued to torment Kim. She would either lick Kim or squeeze her to a point that Matthew thought he heard bones breaking. Matthew grabbed hold of some of the flesh and used it to climb up the Giantess siding. It was difficult for Matthew to climb up, but he managed to get up onto of the Giantess gut. Matthew wasn't sure when he was, as flashbacks of that horrible day came back. It all felt too real and similar.

Suddenly Rebecca... no Kim, shouted out for help.

"Kim," Matthew cried out as he watched her fall from the Giantess hand and toward her gaping mouth. Matthew ran as fast as he could toward Kim who was falling toward her doom. Matthew was barely halfway there when Kim fell past those lips and vanished. The Giantess closed her mouth shut. "NOOOO," Matthew shouted.

The Giantess giggled at Matthew. Suddenly the Giantess's purple lips formed into a kiss. The Giantess lips parted, and Kim's upper half popped out covered in slime as she was spat halfway out of the mouth.

"KIM," Matthew yelled as he ran toward her. Kim was desperately trying to find something to grab as she felt her body being sucked back between the lips and toward her doom. She was being toyed with, and there was nothing she could do. Kim grabbed part of the enormous lips hoping that it would stop the pulling on her lower body, however the lips were just too soft and offered no traction for her hands to get a good hold on. Kim felt her self being sucked back into the mouth. Soon the fleshy lips covered her shoulders and soon crawled up toward her head. It wasn't long before she was sucked back into the humid cavern that wanted to swallow her. Kim frantically flailed her arms around outside the lips feverously trying to find anything to grab. However, she found nothing as her arms were sucked in like noodles. Kim let out a sob of horror as her entire body was now sliding down the wet tongue toward the gigantic throat below her-

Suddenly Kim felt something grab her arm and her decent stopped. The darkness quickly vanished as the lips sealing her away, opened showing Matthew holding onto Kim, threatening to be pulled in too.

Everything vibrated around Kim and Matthew as the Giantess tried to speak with the two of them barely hanging on, "Uh uh, not you."

Kim felt the giant tongue start to move. It slithered up underneath Kim sliding up her stomach and pushed forward straight at Matthew. It jabbed him in the face as it threated to separate him from Kim. Kim watched in horror as Matthew was being poked and smacked around by the tongue trying break his grip on Kim's arm. Kim cried out for it to stop as she watched Matthew get battered around by the enormous muscle.

Matthew fought as best he could but from all the saliva produced by the tongue he could feel Kim starting to slip out of his hand.

"No," Matthew said through gritted teeth. "Not like this. Not again," Matthew tried to pull Kim up but was smacked in the face again by that damn slimy snake of a tongue. Matthew continued to be assaulted as he was losing ground. He couldn't hold on much longer.

Suddenly there was the sound of a gun firing.

Immediately the Giantess let out a muffled cry as she hacked and spat out Kim sending her and Matthew flying through the air. Matthew pulled Kim closer as he shielded her from the inevitable impact that was bound to happen. Matthew struck into one of the Giantess breast with enough force to cause him to loss his breath and deflect off. It wasn't over yet as Matthew tumbled down off the Giantess and smashed into the ground.

"owww," Matthew commented as he tried to make sure Kim was ok. "What happened," Matthew asked over the sounds the enraged Giantess was making. Kim was still holding onto her gun that she had on her. She must have fired off a round and hit something.

"Lucky shot," Kim told Matthew. The coughing and hacking stopped as the Giantess was recovering from the surprise injury she received from Kim.

"Come on," Matthew told Kim as he got up off the ground and pulled her along with her. "We need to get out of here."

"No duh," Kim said as she ran after Matthew.

"Where did you go," The Giantess angerly asked as she looked around for Matthew and Kim who were now free from her menacing grasp.

As Kim ran she felt Matthew stumbled a little. He had a grimace on his face showing that he must have injured something during the fall. "Keep going," he told Kim.

"Shut up," Kim told him, "Come on." Kim helped Matthew get up from his fall. Kim helped Matthew keep pace with her as they tried to get away.

"There you are," a venomous voice called out behind them. Kim didn't bother looking back as she figured the Giantess recovered from her coughing fit. Kim had no idea where they were trying to go, it seemed pointless that at any second the Giantess would be able to catch up to them. Still she wasn't going to give up.

Suddenly Kim felt a tug that stopped her movements and Matthew let out a cry of pain. Kim turned around and noticed that the Giantess had grabbed Matthew's arm stopping them in their tracks.

"Not so fast," The Giantess growled at them holding onto Matthew's arm between her fingers.

"Let go," Kim demanded as she tugged on Matthew trying to break him free from the Giantess hold.

With no effort at all the Giantess slowly dragged both Matthew and Kim backwards toward her. Kim started to panic as she couldn't help but watch the Giantess gleefully play with the two of them. At any seconds she could have yanked them back or ripped Matthew out of her hands. Kim felt frustrated as she dug her heels into the dirt, yet it didn't stop anything.

"Kim, let go," Matthew panted through the pain.

"No," Kim told him.

"KIM," Matthew shouted over his pain. "Please, trust me."

Kim couldn't believe what she was hearing. Let go? But...

However, looking at Matthew's painfilled face, she could see that there was something going on. He had a plan. Deciding to trust Matthew, Kim let go.

Kim watched as Matthew was yanked backwards like an elastic rubber band, he flew toward the surprise Giantess. Matthew quickly used his left hand to reach up toward his right elbow. Matthew touched something and immediately his right arm ejected off his arm. The Giantess pulled the separated limb closer to her face examining the limb in surprise.

"What," the Giantess said confused looking at the dangling arm closer wondering how that happened.

Matthew quickly pulled something free from his belt, it was a detonator. Before Kim could react, he hit a button on it.

Immediately the arm that was in front of the Giantess exploded in a bright flash.

The giantess screamed out in surprise and pain as the explosion was directly in her face. She quickly cupped her face as she roared out in pain and anger.

"What," Kim asked as she quickly rushed to Matthew to help him escape the flaying giantess. "What just happened?"

Matthew gave her one of his famous smirks, "You didn't think I wouldn't have a few back up plans if I got swallowed? There was no way I would go out without a bang."

Kim didn't know whether to be glad or horrified that Matthew had a suicidal exploding arm attached to his body all this time ready to detonate in order to kill him and whatever ate him.

Matthew and Kim made it further than before as they escaped from the Giantess.

The sound of the Giantess letting out an angered hiss, made both of them turn around. Kim could see the damage done to the Giantess face. It didn't look like there was too much damage done. Her eyes were now blood shot from either the explosion or the pure anger she had. Any hair she had on her face like her eyelashes or eyebrows were seared right off. The look on her face was that of pure hate.

"YOU'LL DIE," she screamed as she started toward them.

Kim was terrified that she was still active after taking a blast like that to her face. Yet as she tried to carry Matthew to some kind of safety, he didn't budge.

"Matt," Kim shouted at him not sure what was going on with him. Why wasn't he moving.

Then she saw that he still had the detonator for his arm in his left hand. "For Rebeca," Matthew said to himself. Before Kim could react, Matthew hit the button.

What Kim and the Giantess didn't know, was the trap that Matthew built for the purple beast. The explosives he planted all around the area were designed to send the explosive force in a direction thanks to the shaped charges. Matthew planted multiple bombs directed upward. The direction of the explosion would fire upward toward the sky and anything in the way, for example a pissed off Giantess. When Matthew hit the button for the detonation of the charges, the entire area lite up in a brilliant flash. The air exploded as the force of the explosion knocked everything away. The shockwave sent both Matthew and Kim flying backwards and onto the ground. Anything in the blast area took the full blunt of the force from the explosion. The purple Giantess didn't stand a chance as the section of the forest evaporated from the heat and pressure created by the explosion.

 

 

 

Matthew woke up from Kim shaking him.

"YOU IDOT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" She was screaming at him.

Matthew couldn't help smiling at the fact that she was ok. "I knew we would be fine," Matthew told her trying to act like it all was according to plan.

"Not funny," She said sounding pissed. "What would you do if you died?"

Matthew tried to shrug but found it hurt too much. "Probably die."

Kim gave him a glare, "Not funny," She told him.

"Did it work," Matthew asked afraid to look and find that his plan failed.

"I think so," Kim told him. "If not, then she ran away."

"She better be dead," Matthew coughed. "Otherwise I'm out of tricks."

"You could have told me about the explosives," Kim said helping Matthew up.

Matthew laughed, "And ruin the surprise?"

Kim just rolled her eyes at him. "You stupid moron." They didn't say much after that as Kim helped Matthew walk. After a few minutes Kim finally asked a question she needed to know, "So, what now?"

Matthew coughed, "Now, we get off this fucking rock."

 

 

Lulu heard some movement outside the cave. Just as Lulu thought it was an animal or a Giantess her sister came into view. Only she wasn't alone. She was carrying Matthew, who looked pretty messed up. In fact, Kim wasn't looking so good either. Both of them looked like they went through hell. They were covered in scrapes bruises and their clothes looked soaked.

"What happened," Lulu asked.

"Bomber man here, tried to blow himself up," Kim told her.

Matthew let out a laugh until he realized it still hurt too much.

"Yeah, that's what you get," Kim told him as she gently set him down. "What's the ETA for the rescue ship?"

"Almost 20 minutes," Minnie told them.

"That's not too long," Kim said. She couldn't have been more relieved that their rescue was coming in less than 20 minutes.

"Let me look at you," Lulu said to Matthew as she tried to patch up the injuries he sustained. "It doesn't look too bad," Lulu told everyone as she checked on him.

"I think I sprained my ankle or something," Matthew said.

"Here," Lulu asked as she touched his swollen ankle.

Matthew hissed in pain.

"Are you ok," Kim asked worried. Everyone looked over to the worried Captain. She quickly cleared her throat. "He can walk right," Kim asked Lulu.

"Uhhh, yeah," She told her still shocked from her sister's outburst. "He should be fine."

"Good then," Kim said trying not to look too embarrassed as she headed for the cave entrance, "I'll keep watch."

Matthew whispered to Lulu, "Watch this." Matthew quickly fain an injury and let out a dramatic sound. Kim hearing the sound, turned around with worry on her face only to spot Matthew grinning at her.

Kim immediately narrowed her eyes at him threateningly. "You jerk."

"Love you too," Matthew said.

Kim left the cave while Matthew did his best not to laugh too hard.

"You better be careful," Lulu warned. "I'm sure she's going to get you back for that."

Matthew leaned his back unable to stop himself from smiling at that adorable look on her face, "Yeah, but it'll be worth it..."

 

 

 

Matthew was quickly woken up by Richard. Thinking that they were in trouble and Matthew attempted to get up but found that he couldn't push himself up without his other arm that was now gone.

"Calm down," Richard told him. "The dropship is here. It's time to get out of here."

"Finally." Richard offered his hand and helped Matthew to his feet.

"Let me help," Kim offered. Richard gladly let Kim help Matthew walk on his injured leg. As Kim helped Matthew out of the cave she looked over to him and saw that smirk that told her he was going to say something. "Don't even."

"What," Matthew said trying to sound innocent.

"I mean it, I'll leave you here."

"I think she means it," Lulu said noticing her sister's annoyed look on her face.

As the small group of survivors headed toward the dropship they noticed there was another aerial attack ship hovering in the air providing protection from whatever that may threatened them.

"Ah, an armored escort. I guess the Admiral really does care about me," Matthew sarcastically commented at the extra firepower that would have made their search that much easier. As soon as they got close to the doors to the ship two guards hopped off the ship and approached the group.

"Which one of you is Professor Carmen?"

"I am," Lulu said to the soldiers.

"This way please," he said leading her first on the ship.

"Oh yeah don't worry about the injured," Kim said sounding annoyed.

"Sorry captain," the other guard said. "Orders. We need to make sure the Professor is safe and secure above all else."

Kim held back from verbally attacking the soldier, but it was his job. Orders were orders. So, without help, Kim got Matthew and Adam on the ship. Minnie and then Richard was next to board the ship. Finally, Kim was the last to jump on before they started their take off. Kim kept thinking something was going to go wrong or maybe something was going to try and stop them, but they luckily made it off the ship. Never had Kim been happier looking out at the shrinking landscape. She would never have to see this place again...

 

 

 

"Admiral, you must reconsider," Lulu desperately pleaded to the high-ranking officer.

The Admiral only looked annoyed, "Professor, you have no evidence on this theory. I am grateful for your research on the Alphanium and locating such a large amount, but we will not postpone the extraction."

Lulu was stunned at how narrow minded he was being. "Admiral if there is even a slight chance that my theory is correct, than you and the rest of the forces you send down there won't stand chance."

"That is enough! Professor, we didn't come all this way just to save a simple research party. I will retrieve the Alphanium."

"So that's it," Lulu said realizing finally the truth to the whole operation. "It wasn't the safety of my team, it was the location of the mineral."

"Exactly," the admiral said. "Now, professor, if you don't mind," The admiral stepped around the professor and headed down the hallway and toward the hanger. Lulu watched as the door opened and gave Lulu enough time to look inside the hanger and see all the commotion and hustle involved in the hanger. Soldiers and equipment were being loaded onto multiple ships as they were starting to depart.

"I have to tell someone," Lulu told herself. Hurrying, Lulu went to the only person she knew that would listen. It took longer than she thought it would to find Kim. She was in the infirmary looking after Matthew while his leg and body were still healing. "There you are."

"Lulu? What's going on," Kim asked noticing how concerned her sister was right now.

"The admiral, he's planning to extract the Alphanium from the planet."

"What," Kim asked not sure what she was talking about. "Why is that bad?"

"I told you," Lulu said sounding annoyed that Kim didn't understand. "If they try I'm 95% sure they will be attacked! If they try to take the Alphanium they will surely not survive."

"You said that was a theory," Kim told Lulu. "How can you be so certain."

"Because, when I told the Admiral about the location and everything else, he revealed how many have tried and failed. He told me how many researchers and survey teams they sent ... it can't be coincidence that so few have made it back."

Kim was skeptical at first. But if her sister was right, then no matter how many soldiers went with the Admiral he was in danger. "Ok," Kim told Lulu.

"Hurry, they were already preparing to leave when I started to look for you."

Kim gave Lulu an annoyed look that her sister took her time finding her. Hurrying out the infirmary she ran toward the bay doors to hopefully change the Admirals mind or at least give him a warning. As Kim ran down the main hallway she nearly ran into the doors that wouldn't' budge. Trying to access the door she found it was locked shut. This would only happen if the bay doors were open and the room was depressurized. "Damn it, they already left." Kim tracked back toward the control room where she hoped she could at least radio the Admiral before he entered the atmosphere and communication would become difficult.

Reaching the control bridge, Kim opened the doors. "Quick I need to send the Admiral a message," She ordered the nearest military personal to take her to their communication station.

Once they arrived at the panel she quickly demanded they patch her through.

"Admiral Ronald? Do you copy?"

There was some static on the line before a jumbled up response was heard, "W..a... do..."

"Admiral, I advise you to reconsider this sir," Kim pleaded. "You have no idea what your heading into. I repeat sir, don't underestimate that place."

There was only static coming over the line.

"Captain," one of the soldiers on the bridge called out. "We are getting a feed."

"What," Kim asked confused. A feed? Heading over she looked and found that there were monitors and other instruments that were tracking the 30 plus soldiers that were heading down with the admiral. Along with a few video's being sent by body cameras on some of the soldiers. "Why is the signal fine, yet we can't communicate with them?"

"The video is being sent by SLB, short laser burst. It's easier to receive these signals than to send a radio transmission."

"So, we can see, but not talk," Kim asked wondering what good that would do them.

"Correct Ma'am."

Unable to help, all Kim could do was watch as the Admiral and the rest of the troops landed. Kim couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of anger that the Admiral would spare so many soldiers to protect his operation for the Alphanium, but not for saving her sister. However, her sister was safe, and not the issue. The issue was trying to save as many of those soldiers' lives as she could.

"Keep trying to reach them," Kim commanded the communication officer.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Come on," Kim said to herself as she watched the operation unfold on the screen. She could see the soldiers starting to set up gear and equipment as one large ship that was a mining device to extract the Alphanium start to land. The large drilling device started up quickly as it shot a laser into the ground and started its harvest of the precious mineral. Kim's worry started to dissipate as the minutes ticked by and nothing happened. "Anything," Kim asked the officer trying to reach the Admiral.

"Negative."

"How was it that you could reach us with the rescue transmission and we can't reach the Admiral?"

"I don't know Ma'am, it could be that the atmospheric properties are greater in certain areas or possible elevation or," the officer said continuing his explanation.

Kim just shook her head over the sciences jargon that was being spewed at her. "Ok, ok. Just keep trying."

"Ma'am," the officer next to her said. "Something's happening."

"What," Kim asked concerned.

"It... it might be a defect but number 25's heartline dropped." He pointed to one of the constant heart rate monitors on the screen and noticed it was a solid line.

Kim looked between the few monitors that were projecting images but didn't see anything out of place. "This isn't good..." Kim didn't know why but she knew that it wasn't a defect on the devices end. However, it didn't seem anyone was worried on the screens.

Suddenly Kim noticed some trees moving. Kim spotted the weird sway to a select number of trees. It was like those trees themselves were moving on their own...

"Camo..." Kim said out loud recognizing it from her time on the planet. "It's a trap! Quick," Kim told the Communication's officer.

"I'm trying, but there's no response," he told her.

Kim couldn't warn them as she watched 2 soldiers casually walked near the invisible Giantess. Horrified at what was about to happen, Kim clenched her fist as the two soldiers were right beneath the camouflaged creature. "RUN!" Kim shouted at the screen. It was no use. She watched as both soldiers were snatched up off the ground and into the air. She could hear the silent screams that couldn't be heard through the video. Everyone else seemed panicked at the sudden appearance of the enormous creature that was now appearing out of nowhere. Before anyone could react the camouflaged Giantess quickly dashed into the woods out of view taking her two prizes with her.

Kim watched as the person with the body cam started to turn around frightened at what he just saw. Suddenly there was more commotion as more activity was happening on another screen. Apparently, some Hunters found a small group of soldiers and were already dragging some back into the forest. Everything turned into chaos as people started to run in no general direction and firing at things off the camera. Kim could feel the fear from the video as there were silent screams and running going on, over all the monitors. Suddenly there was a shadow on one of the cameras as it instantly went black and the feed was gone.

"What was that," Kim asked.

The officer backed the video up and Kim could make out just the faint image of a large foot slamming down on the solider with the body cam. Kim quickly looked to the heart rate monitors and noticed a handful of them were already flatlining.

"Captain I got a connection!"

Kim tore herself away from the chaotic images and quickly went to the communication officer.

"Admiral?!"

There was some static and finally she could hear from the Admiral on the other end. However, it was hard to make his voice out over the loud shouts, gunfire, and thumping sounds like thunder. "What the hell is this?!" He shouted

"You got to get out of there," Kim replied, not bothering with saying over. "It's a trap! Admiral," Kim shouted for him.

"Bring in the air support," The Admiral commanded someone before replying to Kim, "We can handle this."

Kim bite her tongue at his arrogance. He was going to get everyone killed. Kim turned around and watched another body cam go dark. This wasn't good. Another handful of heart rate monitors flatlined. Kim spotted 2 aircrafts coming in on one of the monitors. Kim saw them start to fire at a Giantess that looked to be enjoying itself. The aircraft landed some explosions that forced the Giantess to the ground, injured or dead. Kim felt a little relieved to see that they could hurt the enormous beast-

Suddenly a large shadow flew across the sky as a large boulder slammed into one of the ships with an amazing accuracy. The flaming vehicle plummeted out of view. Suddenly another boulder flew nearly hitting the other ship. This was bad.

"ADMIRAL!" Kim shouted over the coms. "GET OUT NOW!"

"Just a few more minutes... get back in formation!" The Admiral was trying to get his soldiers to fight whatever was attacking them, but it didn't sound like it was going good. "... Ok we got it boys! Back to the ships!"

Kim felt her heart do a flip at the sound of retreat. Kim headed back to the monitors and saw that there were only 10 soldiers left along with the Admiral. One of the monitors showed the solider heading over to the mining device to remove a briefcase sized container glowing with the extracted mineral. He quickly turned around to head back to a ship. Kim could see the absolute massacre that transpired in the wake of a few minutes. There were about 5 or so Giantess attacking the mining site, and Kim could see a few more making their way there, all different shapes and sizes. Lulu was right. They were protecting the Alphanium! Hunters were trying to rush a ship as it was already trying to take off. Just before it could clear the tree lines to start it's accelerating, a large tree was swung at it like at bat, causing an enormous explosion in the air sending bits of shrapnel all over the place.

The other monitor went black showing that the solider died in the explosion. That left only 1 camera solider and 4 other soldiers trying to take off. Kim watched as the silent video showed the soldier carrying the Alphanium trying to reach the safety of the ship. A few soldiers were firing out the open door taking down the smaller creatures trying to stop them from leaving with the Alphanium. The camera solider dived into the ship. They didn't wait any longer as they took off as fast as they could. The solider quickly fastened the container that held the material that cost 25 other soldiers their lives. The cameraman quickly headed to the cockpit and quickly took the copilots seat. He turned to the piolet, who was the admiral. He said something, and the admiral smiled, looking pleased. Whatever he said seemed to be good news to the Admiral. Kim watched the ship bank hard right to dodge a Giantess reaching for them. Then it did a few more maneuvers to dodge some flying rocks being tossed at them. They made a few hard turns and twist for a few more moments until they were finally clear of that hellish death trap. The cameraman turned back to the Admiral and said something again that made the Admiral say something and laugh.

Kim was appalled that the Admiral would look so happy-

Suddenly that happiness turned to pure horror on his face and a horrifying scream left his mouth. The cameraman turned to give Kim a view of an enormous mountain Giantess rising up from her sleep, the mountain Giantess was moving it's hand. It was like it was trying to smack a fly out of the air. The darkening shadow of the hand came rushing toward them at speeds that were undodgeable. Kim could feel the fear coming from the soldiers and Admiral as in a brief millisecond the hand collided with the ship, then darkness. The heart rate monitors for the last soldiers left alive went flat....

"Admiral," The communication officer called over the mic still trying to reach him. "Admiral?"

Kim was shocked... 30 soldiers all dead in less than 10 minutes. How could this have happened. There was a faint sound in the distance that Kim couldn't make out. Finally, she could hear it after a short while.

"Captain, what do we do?"

"What?"

"Captain, you're in charge now... what are your orders?"

"I'm in charge," Kim repeated still dazed.

"Yes, Ma'am. What should we do? Should we try and retrieve the Alph-"

"NO!" Kim quickly said. "No... we," Kim swallowed, "We lost too many for that damn mineral."

"You're orders?"

Kim stood up from her chair and walked toward the center of the room. "Set a course for space station 4, we're going home."

 

 

 

3 weeks later

 

There was a knocking on Matthew's door. Heading to the door he opened the door.

"Admiral," Matthew greeted the higher up with a military salute.

"Oh, shut up," Kim said pissed he was still calling her by her new title.

"Sorry Admiral," Matthew said still acting very formal.

Kim narrowed her eyes threateningly, "Keep it up."

Matthew laughed as he dropped his hand and let Kim entered his apartment. "So, what brings the Admiral to my place?'

"Oh my god..." Kim groaned rubbing her forehead. "Why are you always so annoying?"

"You know you like it," Matthew teased.

Kim rolled her eyes at his comment. "It's been 3 weeks since we got back. I haven't seen you around in a while."

"Yeah, well kind of happens when you get a promotion," Matthew told Kim. "Hard to talk to you when you're in a bunch of meetings."

Kim agreed. Since she was promoted after the death of the Admiral she had nonstop work thrown at her. She had to take over the Admirals job, which was more work than she thought. She also had a few things she needed to do, like deem B1G off limits, and to release the data on the creatures that lived there. She left out the part of the Alphanium being on the planet. She felt she shouldn't incentivize people to risk their lives for that accursed material.

"Well I got the next few days off," Kim told Matthew.

"Really now? That's interesting, because I got the next couple of months off..."

Kim rolled her eyes at his sense of humor. "Well, come on,"

Matthew looked puzzled, "What's going on?"

"Let's get a drink," Kim offered.

"This is awkward," Matthew said. "... I kind of gave it up."

"Really," Kim asked shocked. She looked behind her and saw that there were still a few fresh bottles on the table. Kim gave him a stern look.

Matthew looked sheepish, "Well, kind of. I still have a few drinks now and then."

"Come on," Kim told him as she grabbed Matthew's right hand and started to pull him toward the door. Kim stopped and turned around.

"What," Matthew asked at her puzzled look.

"Did you," She asked lifting his right arm and poked it. It was fleshy and didn't feel like his old mechanical arm. "Did you get your arm regenerated?"

"I..." Matthew tried not to sound so awkward, "I, figured... now that I avenged Rebeca, I'd ... you know start moving on." It still hurt Matthew to think about it but saying it out loud was a little more reliving then thinking about it.

Kim took his right hand into both her hands. "I know it's hard, but I'm here for you," She said offering a smile.

"Uh, thanks," Matthew nervously said feeling that awkwardness.

"Ok," Kim said going back to pulling Matthew toward the door. "Time to grab some dinner."

"Dinner? I thought you said drinks?"

Kim acted like it was obvious, "Well you can't drink without having dinner first."

"You sure? This almost sounds like a date," Matthew joked.

Kim smiled back at him, "Maybe it is." She gave him a wink. "And if you're lucky, I might show you your new Admiral's bedroom."

Matthew's eyebrows shot up at the invitation that Kim dropped for him. Clearing his throat, "Well than, Admiral Kim, lead the way."

End Notes:

Please let me know if you found any mistakes.  Also I'm on the discord, discord.gg/zpUzczQ. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6599